安静 Quiet!
你是什么东西 What are you?
你是恶魔 Ahhh! You're a demon!
不 不 我不是恶魔 我不是恶魔 No, no. I'm not a demon. I'm not a demon.
看 只是个普通人 See? Just a guy.
只是一个来救这些龙的普通人 所以... Just a guy here to rescue these dragons, so...
但你从火里走了出来 龙鳞 But you walked through fire!
龙经常会掉鳞 Dragon scales! Dragons shed a lot.
不 我一看到恶魔就能认出来 No, I know a demon when I see one.
人腿不可能这么细 No human legs are that skinny.
你这叫什么闪亮登场 Think that's a good entrance?
看看我的 Get a load of me.
我就知道 还有更多的恶魔 Aah! I knew it! More demons!
不 这只是一个忘记给屁股涂防火层的蠢蛋 Ah, it's really just a nitwit who forgot to fireproof his butt.
烫烫烫烫 Hot, hot, hot, hot!
伙计们 别 先别下来 Guys, no, not yet!
瞧好了 本大爷是你最可怕的噩梦 Behold, your worst nightmare.
还有我坚持要跟过来的姐姐 Behold. Along with his sister, who insisted on cning.
你就这么介绍我吗 That's my intro?
伙计们 太早了 你们总是登场太早了 Guys, too soon. You always cne in too soon.
抱歉 我还在习惯我的翅膀 Sorry, still getting the hang of my wings.
鱼脚司 你又带宝宝来了 Fishlegs, again with the baby?
这是偷袭 This is a raid.
我找不到保姆 I couldn't find a sitter.
到处都是恶魔 世界要末日了 Demons everywhere! It's the end of the world!
雅丝翠 Astrid.
我本来把他都安排好了 I had him right where I wanted him.
现在我把他安排好了 And now, he's right where I wanted him.
开工吧 Let's get to work.
好吧 看来偷袭是没戏了 Okay, we screwed that up,
但是至少没人知道我们在这里 but at least nobody else knows we're here.
放松点 丫头 没事的 Easy, girl. It's okay.
我们会带你离开这里 Shh. We're gonna get you out of here.
猩红长角龙 A Crimson Goregutter.
看看这个怪家伙 它肯定超级蠢 Look at this weirdo. Bet it's super dumb.
我为什么打不开这个笼子 Why can't I get this cage open?
因为得滑开 It slides.
显然嘛 Obviously.
入侵者 Attack!
带救出来的龙离开这里 Get the rescues out of here!
抓住那头夜煞 Get that Night Fury!
甲板上不得跑动 很滑 会摔倒的 No running on the deck! It's slippery. You could fall.
让开 让我来对付这些难缠的家伙 Step aside. Let me handle the tough-guy stuff.
我干掉两个 Yeah! That's two for me.
小心 不不不不 Look out! No, no, no!
对不起 Sorry.
谢谢你 Thank you.
快去救出其他人 伙计 Now, go get the rest, bud.
我还以为这是偷袭呢 I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission.
他们总是搞成那样 Yeah, they always start that way.
小心 Look out!
谢谢 风飞 Thanks, Stormfly!
别担心 他们会成功的 Oh, stop worrying. They'll get it.
最终会的 Eventually.
撤退 全部救出来了 Move out! We've got 'em all.
我要把你们一个个锁头 I'm gonna headlock every last one of you.
我甚至可能把你勒死 I might even leglock you.
快走 快走 菜鸟 我才刚开始热身呢 Amateurs! I was just getting started.
大家撤退 快走 Clear out, guys. Go, go!
祝你们一无所获 伙计们 Good hustle, boys.
无牙仔 该走了 Toothless, time to go!
伙计们 Hey, guys.
你永远是我的后盾 伙计 You always have my back, bud.
这里是伯克岛 你们离家后的新家 This is Berk. Your new home away from home.
这是一个非常完美 花销全免的一站式梦中之地 A stunning, one-stop, all-expense-paid dream destination.
安顿下来 打消你们的担忧 So, settle in and let your worries melt away.
这里服务到位 菜品火爆 The service here soars, the cuisine is fiery,
当地居民还非常五彩纷呈 and the locals are as colorful as you get.
所有自称的度假天堂都自吹有海滩和阳光 Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine.
我们不会 我们有其他人根本触及不到的东西 Well, not us. We've got something no one else can touch.
朋友们 我们有龙 让一让 We, my friend, have dragons.
他们来了很多很多龙 Lots and lots of dragons.
伙计们 来认识一下新来的伯克岛民 Gang, meet our latest Berkians.
欢迎来到天堂 伙计 Welcne to paradise, mate.
我们的家就是你们的家 真是个可人儿 Well, aren't you a beauty.
不客气 不客气 Aw, you're welcne. You're welcne.
我可是干掉了一百个捕龙猎手 一千个捕龙猎手 I took on, like, 100 trappers. 1,000 trappers.
穿着冒火的内裤 All with burning undies.
我满脸浓密的胡子差点着火呢 My thick, full beard almost caught on fire.
别说了 Ugh, just... Just stop.
希卡普的妈妈 So, uh, Hiccup's mom,
对我的裂骨攻击有什么评价吗 是不是近乎完美 any notes on my bone-crushing assault or was it pretty much perfect?
简直难以形容 Oh, it was indescribable.
叫我瓦尔卡吧 都一年了 And please, call me Valka. It has been a year.
亲密到能直呼姓名了 First-name basis.
我觉得今天真正的英雄是无牙仔 I think the real hero of the day was Toothless.
对吧 伙计 Isn't that right, bud?
要是没有你我们该怎么办呢 龙族之王 What would we do without you, O king of dragons?
我们该怎么办呢 What would we do?
首先 我们可以多勤加训练 Well, we could train a lot harder, for one.
刚刚真是太松散了 That was pretty sloppy.
雅丝翠说得有道理 Astrid, uh, does have a point.
也许你们都有点太依赖于你们的龙 Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons
彼此之间的合作反而不够了 and not enough on one another.
看 我就是这么说的嘛 你们都得好好听啊 伙计们 See? That's exactly what I was saying. Just listen up, guys.
你妈妈超级喜欢我 Yeah, your mom's super-impressed with me.
她简直恨不得认我当儿子 I'm like the son she always wanted.
鱼肉仔 Fishmeat.
你有新朋友了 You found a new friend.
小心头 Mind your heads! Whoa!
要是龙族之王在这里却不维护好秩序 What good is having the king of dragons around
那有什么用 if he can't keep the order?
伙计 你想做点什么还是... Hey, bud, do you wanna do something here?
你指望我们把这些家伙安置在哪里 And where do you suppose we put these ones?
我们能腾出空间的 Eh, we'll make room.
你竟然带回来一只胡瓜龙 You brought back a Hobgobbler.
这是噩兆 我们被诅咒了 They're a bad omen. We're cursed.
胡说 他能做出什么乱子 Nonsense. What harm could he do?
完全无害 肉有点颤 但是很健康 No injuries. They're all a little shaken, but otherwise healthy.
有谁饿了吗 Now, who's hungry?
我的重点是 你不能老是把龙带回到这里 Point is, you can't keep bringing dragons back here.
拜托 伙计 Come on, boy.
你这只是在自找麻烦 You're just asking for trouble.
不行 你这个小贼 No, you don't, you little thief!
那些捕龙者们离我们越来越近 Those trappers are getting closer by the day.
我们能对付他们 我们有领头龙 We can handle them. We have the alpha.
是吗 伙计 Ain't that right, bud?
你看他们多开心啊 Would you look at how happy they are?
她好棒 She's awesome.
戈伯 放松 我们成功做到了 Gobber, relax. We did it.
这里是全世界第一个龙与维京人的乌托邦 The world's first dragon-Viking utopia.
我们让梦想成真了 We made the dream a reality.
这也许是你的梦想 Your dream, maybe.
我的梦想没有那么拥挤 更... Mine's less crowded and more...
卫生一点 ..sanitary.
戈伯 你骗不了别人 我知道你也爱他们 Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them.
你们这一代应该带领我们走向未来的 You're supposed to be the generation that leads us into the future.
食物大战 Ha-ha! Food fight!
美极了 Ooh, gorgeous.
别弄乱我头发 乖鱼肉仔 Watch the hair! Good Fishmeat.
上帝啊 正中眉心 Ugh! Thor help us.
是时候先不要再担心外面的问题 Time to stop worrying about problems out there...
戈伯 先处理好这里的问题 Gobber... and start sorting out the ones right here.
好吧 好吧 我会好好考虑的 Okay, okay. I'll think about it.
拉住鞍 先结婚 Hang up those saddles and get married.
结婚 The "M" word.
真恶心 除非是我结婚 Gross. Unless it's me.
像一对正式的王族夫妇般统治这里 Start ruling like a proper royal couple.
嫁给他吧 拜托 Marry him, please.
你是这里唯一一个还有点理智的人 You're the only one with any sense around here.
要是交给你 我们还有希望 With you wearing the pants, there's still hope.
戈伯 Wow! Gobber...
真是一点都不尴尬啊 Not awkward at all.
雅丝翠 不要那样 Astrid, don't be like that. Whoa.
这可是明明白白的拒绝啊 That is a definitive no.
要是你想要埋进胡子里大哭一场 Look, if you need a beard to cry on,
就靠在我的肩膀上吧 just lean on my shoulder,
你的泪水就能流进我浓密的胡子里 and you can cry into my full, thick beard.
谢了 悍夫纳特 谢谢你 Oh, thank you, Tuffnut. Thank you.
太感激你了 So much.
与父亲同名的艾瑞特 Eret, son of Eret!
说说报告 What's the report?
海湾那里又发现两条捕龙者拖船 Two more trapper barges spotted in the strait.
那我们就去找他们 So we go after them.
怎么了 What?
总有一天 你会挑起一场你赢不了的战争 One day, you're gonna pick a fight you can't win.
弓箭手 Archers!
亡牙龙 Deathgrippers.
龙骑士攻击了我们 位于东航线的这里 The dragon riders attacked us here, off the eastern strait.
朗纳 抱歉 Ragnar. Um, sorry.
我亲爱的军阀们 My dear warlords.
你们征服世界的计划怎么样了 How go your plans to conquer the world?
格里莫 老朋友 Grimmel, my old friend.
谢谢你能来 Thank you for cning.
德拉戈大败一年后 A year since Drago's defeat,
看来你已经没有你的龙军了 and no further along with your dragon army, I see.
这都怪伯克岛的那位年轻首领 You can thank the young chief of Berk for that.
史图依克之子吗 Stoick's boy?
是的 Yuck!
他和他那群热爱和平的龙骑兵 He and his peace-loving dragon riders
到处突袭我们的船 continue to raid our ships
偷走我们的龙 and steal our dragons.
听起来的确很烦人 Mmm. That does sound like a nuisance.
但是我的任务是杀死龙 But I'm in the business of killing dragons,
而不是夺回龙 not retrieving them.
但是 格里莫 But, Grimmel...
那蠢小子已经帮你做好了所有事 That idiot boy has done all of the work for you,
他把所有龙都聚集到了一个地方 gathering the dragons in one place.
为什么还要劳烦我出手 Why bother me?
因为那群龙被一只夜煞保护着 Because the flock is protected by a Night Fury.
不可能 Not possible.
看来还是有一只从你手下逃脱了 It seems one slipped through your fingers.
听着 伯克的龙会跟随着他们的龙王 Look, Berk's dragons will follow the alpha,
所以我们雇你抓住他 so we'll pay you to capture him
把那群龙带回来 and bring the flock to us.
我们还给你准备好了你最喜欢的饵 We even have your favorite bait.
昨晚突袭中 他们唯一没有救走的龙 The only dragon they left us from last night's raid.
母的 A female?
是的 Hmm.
那就这么说定了吗 老朋友 So, do we have a deal, old friend?
小心 Watch out!
等一切都结束后 When all is said and done,
这个年轻的首领要把夜煞乖乖交给我 this young chief will bring me the Night Fury.
他们没有首领 只是一个小子 They don't have a leader, just a boy.
希卡普 Hiccup.
这里是伯克岛 儿子 This is Berk, son.
这里是我们的家 It's our home.
这里是你祖父母的家 还有他们的祖父母 It was the home of your grandparents, and their grandparents before them.
我作为首领的职责就是要保护我们 希卡普 And it's my job as chief to protect us, Hiccup.
总有一天 等你长大了 这份职责会传递给你 And one day, when you're all grown up, that job will be passed on to you.
好吧 Okay.
这很重要 儿子 因为在那里 And it's very important, son, because out there,
日落的尽头 是龙的家 beyond the sunset, lies the home of the dragons.
没错 传说行驶到离他们太近的船只 Aye! Legends tell of ships that sailed too close to it,
会从世界的边缘跌落 永远不会再回来 only to drop off the edge of the world, never to be seen again.
但是那些回来的水手 But those sailors who turned back
会讲述那巨大的瀑布 told tales of a great waterfall
和龙守护着的秘密世界入口的故事 and dragons guarding the entrance to a Hidden World.
那不仅是他们的巢穴 希卡普 Whoa. Not just a nest, Hiccup,
而是一片所有龙的故土 but a land from which all dragons cne.
连夜煞也是吗 Even Night Furies?
尤其是夜煞 Especially Night Furies.
他们好可怕 别担心 Those are scary. Don't you worry.
总有一天 我会找到那个秘密世界 封上那个入口 One day I'll find the Hidden World and seal it up,
这样 人和龙就不会再争斗了 so that people and dragons will fight no more.
干什么 What?
好吧 Oh, all right.
你知道这不是用来给你磨牙的吧 You do know it's not a chew toy, don't you?
你想要这个吗 你想要这只腿吗 Is this what you want? Oh, do you want this leg?
你想要我的腿吗 去吧 Do you want my leg? Go get it.
你的滑翔技术越来越好了 伙计 Getting pretty good at gliding on your own, bud.
你就是躲到这里来避开戈伯的啊 So this is where you cne to get away from Gobber.
我不知道你在说什么 I have no idea what you're talking about.
他说得没错 Well, he's right, you know.
真的吗 你觉得我们俩应该... Really? You think you and I should...
天啊 才不是 我们俩根本就还没准备好呢 Oh, gods, no. We're nowhere near ready for that.
是啊 那太疯狂了 No, that's... That's crazy.
我是说 他说的关于这一切的话 I mean, he's right about all of this.
现在的确好像全世界都知道我们了 It does seem like the whole world knows about us now.
是啊 我们带回来的龙越多 Yep. And the more dragons we bring back here,
盯上我们的目光就越多 the bigger of a target we becne.
我真希望有办法能让他们别来烦我们 I just wish there was some way to make them leave us alone.
可能真的有 There might be.
爸爸以前和我说过一个老水手之间的传说 Dad used to talk about an old mariners' myth
龙都居住在世界边缘的秘密世界 of a secret land at the edge of the world,
没有人能够找到他们 where dragons live totally out of reach.
水手们最会讲故事了 Well, sailors are known for tall tales.
是啊 True.
但万一是真的呢 But what if it's real?
这也许能解决我们所有的问题 It could be the answer to all of our problems.
怎么解决 How?
把所有龙都转移过去吗 By moving the dragons there?
不 Uh-uh.
我们所有人 All of us.
你是认真的吗 Seriously?
抛弃我们七代人流传下来的家园 And abandon our home of seven generations?
你爸爸交给你保护的家园吗 The home your father left you to protect.
我觉得我们需要一个真正的解决方案 希卡普 Yeah, I think we need a real solution, Hiccup. Uh...
我们也可以采取戈伯的建议 先结婚 Well, we could just take Gobber's advice and tie the knot.
这样能解决一切问题 That should fix everything.
但是 要是你还无法确认你的真心 But, hey, if you're having doubts about yours truly,
闹腾也是个不错的人选 I'm pretty sure Snotlout's available.
他的眼里只有你妈妈 He only has eyes for your mom.
开始玩脏的了 Playing dirty now, huh?
是你逼我的 You asked for it.
看来还是会有婚礼了 Looks like there might be a wedding after all.
你好大的胆子 太卑鄙了 Oh, how dare you? That is a low blow.
不 你别想跑 No, no, you are not getting away.
好吧 你赢了 你赢了 Okay, okay, you win, you win.
你永远赢 You always win.
你当初就知道我不好对付 You knew what you were getting into.
没错 Uh-huh. Right.
伙计 Uh, bud?
你...没错 不用等等我们 What... Yeah, sure, don't bother to wait for us.
我的天 Oh, my gods!
希卡普 Uh, Hiccup!
我们是朋友 不用杀了我们 Yeah, yeah, we're... We're friends. No need to kill us.
另一只夜煞 Wow! Another Night Fury.
不像是 那更像是 No, not quite. It's more like a
亮...煞 光煞 Bright Fury. A Light Fury.
好吧 你的称呼可能更好 Yeah, yours is better, probably.
什么叫不见了 What do you mean, gone?
消失了 遁入夜幕中 Vanished. Into thin air.
怎么样 What do ya think?
耳朵更短 没有背板 Uh-uh. Stubbier ears. No dorsal plates.
好吧 Okay. Got it.
这一晚真闹腾 What a night.
伙计 你怎么了 Bud, what's gotten into you?
你怎么这么喘气流口水 What is all this slobbering and panting?
你还看不出来吗 Isn't it obvious?
他恋爱了 He's in love.
相信我 谈恋爱只有痛苦和煎熬 Trust me, relationships are nothing but pain and misery.
我怎么说的来着 What did I just say?
我的遭遇还不够看吗 Am... Am I not enough?
我觉得他是说"不够" I think that's a no.
这样的吗 这样吧 Something like this?
就照着无牙仔的卡画个白色的就行 You know what? Just trace your Toothless card and make her white.
你早说啊 You could've led with that.
你敢信吗 无牙仔有女朋友了 Can you believe it? Toothless has a girlfriend.
我从来没带你约过会 I never took you for a romantic.
从来没有 Like, ever.
但这也太甜了 But it's so sweet.
你看 I mean, look.
那也太可怜了 也很奇怪 Okay. That's just sad. And weird.
你最好做些什么 Yeah, you better do something.
认真的吗 我宁愿铲一天屎也不想看他这样 Seriously? I'd rather shovel poop all day than watch that.
好吧 那我们回森林里去 看看能不能找到她 All right. Let's head back to the woods and see if we can find her.
好主意 单独聊聊 Ah, good idea. A little privacy.
男孩之间的对话 It's boy talk.
什么 走吧 赶紧搞定 What? Come on, let's go work this out.
你想结婚了? So, you wanna get married.
其实没有 Uh, no, actually.
好消息是我参加过两场婚礼 Good news. I've been to two weddings.
都被我搞砸了 但没有一场知名度比得上你们的 I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one.
各种压力 批判 不仅仅是我的 Lots of pressure, judgment. And not just by me.
听着 我们谈过了 我们不结婚 Look, we talked about it. We're not getting married.
胆怯 常有的事 Cold feet. I've seen it before.
别担心 小嗝儿 有我呢 Don't worry, Little Hiccy. I'm here.
等等 嗝儿 Wait, Hiccy?
我见过雅丝翠看你的眼神 Now, I've seen the way Astrid looks at you.
大家都有目共睹 那种疑虑 Everyone has. That doubt.
明显的失望 That not-so-subtle disappointment.
渴望得到比你更好的人 That longing for something more than you.
你要专心成为更配得上她的人 You need to focus on being worthy.
看在雷神的分上 她可是战士女王 I mean, she's a warrior queen, for Thor's sake.
而你既不是战士也不是女王 And you are neither.
但有我做你的伴郎 But with me as your best man,
你愿意的话 我可以做你的灵魂向导 your spirit guide, if you will,
你会学会如何拥抱你内心的维京之魂 you'll learn to embrace your inner Viking.
让那些质疑者 很多质疑者看看 Show these naysayers, of which there are many,
你不仅仅只是一个发型糟糕 that you're more than just a malnourished runt
牙齿奇怪 脖子歪曲 营养不良的小矮人 with bad hair, strange teeth, and a twig for a neck.
你真的很不会鼓励人 You're... You're really bad at pep talks.
不要被那种不安全感 所击败 Stop letting these insecurities get the best of you.
大家都看着你 所有人都看着 Everyone's watching. I mean, everyone.
你要男人起来 像我一样 You need to man up. Do as I do.
很难 It'll be hard,
但是我向你保证 but you have my word.
在我违背我的保证之前 我不会放弃 And until I break that word, I won't give up!
嘿 Hey.
我是在白费时间吗 Hey! What, am I wasting my time here?
你在树林里发现什么亮亮的... You see some shiny thing in the woods...
那是什么 Ooh, what is that?
无牙仔 Toothless!
不要动 Don't move a muscle.
嘿 Hey!
有人来了 Someone's here. Huh?
他躲过了我们的侦察兵 在树林里设了个捕龙夹 He managed to slip past our scouts and lay a trap in the woods.
毁掉了男孩之间的交心 It ruined boy talk.
我去找他 慢点 戈伯 Let me at him! Slow down, Gobber.
派一支搜查队搜查天空和地面 Let's get a search team on the ground, scouts in the air.
无牙仔和我去沿海岸线巡逻 Toothless and I will fly the coastline.
我不建议你带无牙仔出去 首领 Yeah, I wouldn't advise taking Toothless anywhere, Chief.
我认得这做工 I know this handiwork.
恐惧格里莫 在我那儿可是个有名的家伙 Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I'm from.
我见过的最聪明的捕龙猎手 The smartest dragon hunter I ever met.
当然了 不及我 Well, next to me, of course.
他没有那么聪明 他就那么丢下了他的捕龙夹 He can't be that smart. He left his trap unmanned.
老格里莫做的任何事都不是随意的 Nothing's accidental when it cnes to old Grimmel.
他为捕猎而生 He lives for the hunt.
懂他猎物的一举一动 To get inside the mind of his prey.
把它们所有的选择都掌控在手中 To control its every choice.
对他来说 一切都是一场游戏 It's all a game to him.
他不知道他遇上的对手是谁 Well, he doesn't know who he's playing with.
没错 我们对付过像他那样的人 Yeah. We've dealt with his kind before.
别小瞧了他 希卡普 Don't underestimate him, Hiccup.
记住我说的话 他会回来的 Mark my words. He'll be back.
我们就等他来 Then we'll be waiting for him.
好了 好吧 给我点线索 All right. All right, cne on, give me a clue here.
给我点线索 爸爸 Give me a clue, Dad.
希望你别介意我自己拿来喝了 Oh, I hope you don't mind if I help myself?
这味道真不错 This is, mmm, quite good.
真厉害 That is impressive.
不过让我先喝完 But let me finish my drink.
无牙仔 Toothless!
你对他做了什么 What did you do to him?
只是让它睡个好觉 Eh, nothing that he won't sleep off.
我能坐下吗 May I ...
希卡普族长? Chief Hiccup. Hmm?
我该叫你族长呢还是希卡普呢? 你喜欢哪个 Do I say Chief or do I call you Hiccup? What do you prefer?
你根本不知道我是谁 对吗 You have no idea who I am, do you?
你父亲认识我 Well, your father knew of me.
曾经有一个首领 Now, there was a chief.
他是最厉害的捕龙猎手 One of the greatest dragon hunters to have ever lived.
他会怎么想你 What would he think of you?
他做得没错 He had it right, you know.
为了让你能在一个更好的世界中成长 Making it his mission to destroy the beasts,
而将消灭那些怪兽作为己任 so that you could grow up in a better world.
他改变了主意 He changed his mind.
看看他落得什么下场 And look where that got him.
我们还是直奔主题吧 So, let's get to the point.
我是夜煞杀手 I am the Night Fury killer.
我杀死了每一只夜煞 除了你的 I've hunted every last one but yours.
你要把那条龙交给我 不然我... You are going to give me that dragon, or I will...
我永远不会交出他 I will never give him up.
你希望龙和我们平等自由地相处吗 You wish dragons to live free among us like equals?
这种观念有毒 孩子 A toxic notion, my boy.
历史证明我们是更高级的种族 History has shown that we are the superior species.
万一你的错误观念流传开来怎么办 What if word of your misguided ideas were to spread?
据我们所知 那样简直就是 文明的倒退 It would be the undoing of civilization as we know it.
我们抓到他了吗 Did we get him?
出来 Now!
抱歉打扰了 Sorry to barge in.
你以为你能这么走进我的家 You think you can cne into my home,
坐在我父亲的椅子上 威胁我的龙吗 sit in my father's chair, and threaten my dragon?
这里是伯克岛 This is Berk.
我们从比你恶劣百万倍的人手中守护了自己的家园 And we have defended our way of life from far worse than you.
有战斗精神 我喜欢 A fighting spirit. I love it.
恐怕你搞错了 Only I'm afraid you're mistaken.
你从来没有见过像我这样的人 You've never seen anything like me.
雅丝翠 小心 Astrid, look out!
小心 孩子 快跑 Look out! Son, get clear!
快跑 Run!
在我下次来之前 准备好我要的龙 Have my dragon ready when I return,
不然我会毁掉你爱的一切 or I will destroy everything you love.
进去 Inside!
大半夜的 It's the middle of the night!
我们来这里干什么 What are we doing here?
好了 大家安静一下 All right. All right, everybody. Settle down, please.
鱼脚司 Fishlegs.
你见过那种龙吗 Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?
让我去和他战斗 Let me at him!
我要让他尝尝我的厉害 I'll give him a piece of my mind!
厉害就是指我的拳头 And by mind, ll mean fists!
你们忘了大家差点丧命吗 Did you miss the part where we almost died?
你们没看到我的房子吗 Have you seen my house?
这是新的敌人 This is a new kind of enemy.
我低估了他 这是我的错 And I underestimated him. Now, that's on me.
但我不会再犯这样的错误了 But I will not do that again.
我们是维京人 我们不会临阵逃脱 We're Vikings! We don't run from a fight.
至少我不会 你可能会 At least, I don't. You might.
我同意希卡普 I agree with Hiccup.
我们还没见识过格里莫真正的手段 We haven't seen the last of Grimmel.
他是一个耐心 He's a predator.
专注的捕猎者 Single-minded and patient.
他得不到他想要的东西是不会停手的 He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
我支持艾瑞特 I'm with Eret.
我们必须认真对待这次威胁 We have to take this threat seriously.
格里莫只是一个征兆 Grimmel is just a sign of the times.
我们的敌人愈发聪明 执拗 Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined.
我们不仅人数占劣势 还将弱点暴露在明处 We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable.
无法应付全面战争 要拿我们爱的人涉险 Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, I don't...
我觉得我们不该再留在这里了 I don't see a way of staying here any longer.
史图依克会怎么想 What would Stoick think of this?
听他说完 Hey! Hear him out.
如果我们想和我们的龙和平共处 If we want to live in peace with our dragons,
我们需要一个更好的计划 we need a better plan.
你有什么想法 首领 So what are you saying, Chief?
我想说 我们要消失 I'm saying, we have to disappear.
消失在地图上 Off the map.
带这些龙去一个没人能找到他们的地方 Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them.
那是哪里 And where might that be?
他是说要去寻找秘密世界 He's talking about a quest for the Hidden World.
秘密什么 The hidden what?
白日做梦 没错 Out to lunch. Yeah.
我小时候 我父亲就一心想找到那里 My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy.
他绘制了地图 记录了笔记 He made notes and maps in search of the ancestral home of all dragons,
寻找深藏在世界边缘 所有龙的故土 tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world.
这也许是我们想要的解决办法 It may be the solution we need.
我们是龙的子民 We are dragon people.
我们属于那里 It's where we belong.
我知道这里是我们的家 Look, I know this is our home.
我的父亲把这里交给我来守护 My father left me to protect it.
但是伯克岛不仅仅只是这个地方 But Berk is more than this place.
我们才是伯克 这些人民 这些龙 We are Berk. The people, the dragons.
我们去哪里 伯克就在哪里 I say Berk is wherever we go.
我支持他 还有谁 I'm with him! Who else?
不好意思 让一下 Excuse me. Coming through.
让我过去一下 Let me just get right through here.
鱼肉仔 来吃石头 吃石头 Fishmeat, look, eat your rocks. Eat your rocks!
上帝啊 带着龙宝宝飞的人实在是太没素质了 Gods! People who fly with babies are the worst.
我觉得我总是在问你这个问题 但是 I feel like I'm always asking you this question, but...
醒醒 坏脾气 醒醒 Whoa! Wake up, Grump. Wake up!
你有个具体的计划还是... Is there an actual plan or...
只要一路飞到世界尽头 Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world.
听起来很靠谱 Ah. Seems sensible.
他们在哪里 So, where are they?
显然已经离开了 Gone. Obviously.
夜煞再一次从你手中 The Night Fury escaped you?
逃走了 是我促成的 Again? I encouraged it.
他们放弃了他们唯一的防守点 They've abandoned their only defensible position.
带着一点可怜的家当 恐惧地逃离 Running scared with what little they can carry.
没个尽头 It just keeps going.
因为世界其实是圆的 That's 'cause the world is actually round.
太阳是圆的 月亮是圆的 The sun's round. The moon's round.
星星是圆的 Stars are round.
尽管它们又小又蠢 Even though they're small and stupid.
对吧 星星 Right? Stars.
别气馁 他们跑不了多远 Don't fret. They won't get far.
夜煞已经被干扰了 The Night Fury is distracted.
我让他见到了你的母龙 I introduced him to your female.
夜煞相配就相伴终身 Furies mate for life, you see.
你发现了什么 伙计 What you picking up on, bud?
光煞 The Light Fury!
她在跟着我们 She's following us!
好厉害 Cool!
你看 她去哪里了 她是天空做的吗 Would ya look at that? Where'd she go? Is she made of sky?
慢点 无牙仔 Whoa, hold up, Toothless.
看看这是谁 Well, look who it is.
很高兴终于... Oh, hey, it's really nice to finally...
太棒了 This is perfect.
真是太棒了 So great.
都闭嘴 Not a word.
对对对 但他们去哪里了 Yes, yes. But where did they go?
还得要我解释 I have to explain this.
夜煞无法在寒冷的环境中生存 所以他们没有去北边 Night Furies can't survive in the cold, so they haven't gone north.
他们试图想要甩开 They're trying to put distance between themselves
东边和南边的敌人 and enemies to the east and south.
夜煞无法长时间飞行 And Night Furies cannot fly long distances without rest.
他们的飞行路线上必须要有停靠点 Their flight path must include stops.
稍稍休息 Potty break!
所以 他们去了... Therefore, they've gone...
他们只能去... They can only have gone...
有人想猜一猜吗 Does anyone want to take a guess?
有人吗 Anyone?
东边 Ah, east!
是西边 West.
很简单吧 Simple, you see?
这不是很有趣吗 Oh, isn't this fun?
不是吗 不是吗 Yes? No?
是的 是的 Yes. Yes.
你们对捕猎的爱呢? Where is your love of the hunt?
你们不是侵略者吗 I thought you were conquerors.
你们会得到你们想要的东西 You'll have your prize in time.
给我几天好好享受一下这种时光 Just allow me a few more days to enjoy this.
我真是太怀念了 I have dearly missed it.
好了 All right.
看来我们今晚就在这里扎营了 Looks like we're camping here for tonight.
感谢雷神 Well, thank Thor for that!
太好了 我的地盘 我准备建个小屋 Yes! My own place. I plan to build a hut.
只准长胡子的人进 Only for the bearded.
暴芙纳特 你不能进 Ruffnut, you got to stay out.
连鬓胡不算 Chin whiskers don't count.
我看到了一座以我的形象建造的霸气之塔 I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me.
绝对比艾瑞特要高 肌肉更大 It's gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles.
什么 Wha... What?
滚出我的房子 Get outta my house!
嘿 有什么问题吗 Hey! Is there a problem here?
没错 有问题 Yeah, there's a problem.
自从你出现后 你就一直想要压过我 Ever since you showed up, you've been trying to upstage me.
你就是嫉妒 妄想 You're just so jealous. It's delusional.
妄想这个词用得很好 Yeah, delusion's a good word for it.
听着 艾瑞特之子 Listen, son of Eret.
等希卡普这个首领不行了 下一个轮到的是我 When Hiccup blows it as chief, I'm next in line.
二把手 因为我已经是瓦尔卡的最爱了 Number two, 'cause I'm clearly Valka's favorite.
所以你最好给我放尊重点 So, you better start showing me some respect.
奇怪的小矮子 Strange little man.
别介意他 Ah, don't mind him.
你有这挪威神的身材不是你的错 It's not your fault you have the body of a Norse god.
我也有这种困扰 I myself have the same problem.
铁匠摊就建在这里 Blacksmith's stall goes right here.
一 二 One, two,
三 四 五 哪里... three, four, five. Where's...
好吧 Uh, okay.
等等 大伙儿 我说扎营 Hold on, gang. ll... l said make camp.
你看到那些了吗 Did you see them?
而不是建一个新的村庄 Not build a new village.
谁死了让你当首领的 Who died and made you chief?
干什么 What? Ow!
我知道 这个地方很棒 但这里不是秘密世界 Granted, this place is very nice, but it's not the Hidden World.
我们都不知道是不是真的有秘密世界 We don't even know if this Hidden World exists.
没错 这地方是真实的 Yeah. This place is real.
没有比一群又累又饿的维京人 更加固执的了 Eh, there's nothing more stubborn than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings.
我想这里应该也能做一个不错的基地吧 Well, I guess this can work as a base in the meantime.
这里易守 隐蔽性高 It's defensible. Hidden.
好吧 你们能留下来 All right. You can stay.
这里就是新伯克了 Say hello to New Berk!
开始造房子吧 伙计们 Yeah! Let's get building, lads!
等我和无牙仔找到秘密世界 Until Toothless and I find the Hidden World.
关于声音 Now, about that voice.
能不能不要用鹅叫 Can we lose the whole honking goose thing?
很难想象婚礼祝福 一直要伴着那种声音 It's hard to imagine wedded bliss with that going off every minute.
如果你要继续往西 If you're going to continue west,
我得回头确保没人跟踪我们 I should head back to make sure we weren't followed.
好主意 我跟你一起去 保护你 Great idea. I'll go with you for protection.
不 No!
你太重要了 这里更需要你 You're far too important here.
没错 Yeah.
小心点 Just be careful.
看看这个地方!太神奇了!那是块很好的石头 Look at this place! It's amazing! That's a nice rock.
怎么了 What?
这个想让全世界找不到我们的计划 This plan to hide us from the rest of the world...
虽然我也希望能成真 但恐怕无法长远 希卡普 Though... Though I wish it were possible, I fear it can't last, Hiccup.
你知道我已经努力想这么做好几年了 I mean, you know I tried to do the same for years.
但是贪婪的人类总会想别的办法 But greedy humans always find a way.
我只是... I just...
我只是希望你能好好考虑一下 I only ask that you think about it.
你还是觉得我疯了还是... Do you still think I'm crazy or...
这么说吧 这个主意很有你的风格 Let's just say this whole idea is very you.
谢谢你昨晚支持我 对我来说意义很大 Well, thanks for supporting me last night. It meant a lot.
先别急着谢我 Don't thank me yet.
我只是希望你的话没错 I just hope you're right about this.
无牙仔 不 太早了 Toothless! No, it's too early.
你现在会画画了 Oh, now you can draw.
看来有人没睡觉啊 Oh. Someone hasn't slept.
那个光煞根本不让我接近她半英里之内 Yeah. Well, that Light Fury won't let me within a mile of her.
在无牙仔拿下她之前 我们都别想睡觉 And neither of us will be getting any sleep
或者找到秘密世界了 or finding the Hidden World until Toothless takes over.
你觉得怎么样 What do you think of that?
你之前就试过这个 他不想要 You tried this once before. He didn't want it.
现在 他不得不这么做了 Well, until now he didn't have a reason to.
对吧 伙计 Right, bud?
怎么了 What?
没什么 我很惊讶 No, nothing. I'm... I'm impressed.
看看你 I mean, look at you.
接受改变 我真为你自豪 Embracing change. I am proud of you.
他是我最好的伙计 Well, he's my best bud.
我希望他能开心 I want him to be happy.
再说了 只装到他把她带回来 Eh, besides, it's just until he brings her back.
好了 All right.
准备好就开火 Fire when ready. Oh!
看来你知道尾巴是防火的了 Well, I guess you know the tail is fireproof.
好了 无牙仔 Okay, Toothless.
好吧 我知道 Okay, okay. Yes, I know. I know.
我知道 Shh! Okay, I know.
拜托 别折腾了 Please, this is not helping.
看啊 Well, well, well.
有人很激动 Someone's excited.
他第一次约会呢 He's fresh off his first date.
现在为爱癫狂了 Now he's love crazed.
逼疯的可是我们 Only we're the ones going crazy.
他越早把那个光煞带回来越好 The sooner he brings back that Light Fury, the better.
但这样的话他得会自己飞 Yeah, but to do that, he'll need to fly without me.
所以该试试这个改良版的新宝贝了 So time to give this new and improved baby a shot.
好样的 看起来很棒 无牙仔 Attaboy. Looking sharp, Toothless.
你觉得怎么样 伙计 So what do you think, bud?
带她回家 Bring her home.
最晚到落日之前 By sundown at the latest.
不 给你女朋友吧 快去吧 No, save it for your girlfriend. Go on. Get out of here.
没事的 It's okay.
小心 Watch out!
快走 云中跃 Go, Cloudjumper!
敬首领 To the chief.
敬首领 To the chief!
没错 敬我们的首领 Aye! To our chief.
和他爸爸真是像 A chip off the old block.
好了 伙计们 我有点晕了 Okay, guys. Now, I'm just getting sick.
好了 Okay.
不得不说 我本来以为你是疯了 Gotta say, I thought you were well off your rocker,
但这地方还不算赖 but this spot ain't half bad.
这里本来只是一个临时停靠点 This was supposed to be a temporary solution.
大家都很赞同 都觉得这里绝对能住得更好 It's unanimous. Everyone agrees we've definitely traded up.
干得漂亮 首领 Well done, Chief.
万一那尾巴坏了呢 What if the tail broke?
万一格里莫找到他了呢 万一他需要我呢 What if Grimmel found him? What if he needs me?
你能不能放松点 Would you relax?
他现在可能正开心着呢 He's probably having the time of his life.
我怎么知道 她从来不接近我们 How would I know? She never cnes around,
就算来也是匆匆跑走 and when she does, she's always rushing off.
我是说我们怎么知道 她适不适合我们 I'm saying, how... How do we know if she's right for us?
我们? Us?
你懂我的意思 她那么狂野轻佻 You know what I mean. She's so wild and skittish.
我话就放在这里了 I'm just gonna say it.
我不信任她 I don't trust her.
你无法驯服他们所有的 希卡普 Can't tame 'em all, Hiccup.
总有一天 你要解下你的围裙 One day you'll have to snip those apron strings
让无牙仔展开翅膀 and let Toothless stretch his wings.
这让我想起了我以前和史图依克聊起你 Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you. Gah!
他们都是从哪里来的 Where do they keep cning from?
谁 这些该死的胡瓜龙 Who? Those bloody Hobgobblers.
他们跳得比兔子还快 I swear they're popping up faster than rabbits.
我觉得他们想吃了我 I think they want to eat me.
我肯定非常美味 Evidence would suggest I'm tasty.
嗝儿 有空吗 Hiccy, a moment?
听着 我一直在看你走路的样子 Listen, I've been watching you walk.
不要跛 没人会嫁给这样的人 Lose the limp. No one's gonna marry that.
我有一条假腿 I have a prosthetic leg.
我也是 So have I.
我还有寄生双胞胎呢 And I have a parasitic twin,
但是你也没见我一瘸一拐啊 but you don't see me limping around about it.
来吧 抬起头 嗝儿 Come on. Chin up, Hiccy.
挺起胸膛 Puff out that chest.
屁股往左边一点 Move that butt to the left a little bit.
妈妈 你受伤了吗 Mom, are you hurt?
怎么回事 What happened out there?
我不知道怎么回事 但是格里莫在跟着我们 I don't know how, but Grimmel is tracking us.
都是因为这些胡瓜龙 Ahh! This is all because of the Hobgobblers.
他有一百多艘船 也许还不止 He has 100 ships, maybe more.
还有足够抓走我们所有龙的箱子 With enough cages for all of our dragons.
如果格里莫要带他们来这里 If Grimmel is leading them here,
我们得先干掉他 we have to take him out of the mix.
我们要怎么做到 Uh, and how would we do that?
去那里先抓住他 By going there to capture him.
抓住他 Capture him?
我支持他 还有谁 I'm with him! Who else?
分散开来 这样很难抓住我们 Okay, split up. We'll be harder to catch.
我觉得我们应该分散开 因为那个 I was thinking we should split up. Just because.
我喜欢你的直觉 I like your instincts.
什么意思 What is this?
安静 Quiet!
在你需要的时候 你的龙去哪里了 Where's your dragon when you need him?
首领? Hmm, Chief?
肯定把你忘光了 Must've forgotten all about you.
捕猎的首要原则 将猎物和兽群分开 First rule of the hunt, separate the prey from its pack.
你自己离开了战斗 You've just removed yourselves from the equation.
你到底为什么要这么做 Why are you doing this? Really?
我还以为你不在乎呢 I didn't think you cared.
和你不一样 我小时候 遇到了一只夜煞 Well, unlike you, when I was a boy and I came upon a Night Fury,
趁它睡着时把它杀了 I killed it where it slept.
这简单的勇气之举让我成为了村里的英雄 That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village.
于是我决定要把每一只都杀光 So I decided to kill every last one,
为这个世界上的人们带来真正的和平 bringing real peace to the people of this world.
直到你出现了 到处宣扬龙并不是 Until you came along, preaching that dragons
小偷和杀人犯 are something other than thieves and murderers.
我就要杀死你 来制止这一派胡言的流传 That nonsense dies now. Starting with you.
但你有你自己的龙 But you have dragons of your own.
这些吗 These?
它们是龙杀手 They're dragon killers,
用它们自己的毒液迫使它们顺从我 drugged into obedience with their own venom.
连你的龙王也控制不了它们 Not even your precious alpha could control them.
它们只为我效命 They serve me and only me.
让我来为你演示一下 Allow me to demonstrate.
躲起来 Take cover!
分散开来 Split up!
快跑 Whoa! Run!
上来 Up here.
快点 Hurry!
快走 快走 Go, go, go!
希卡普 Hiccup!
快走 云中跃 Go, Cloudjumper.
我们的英雄 Our hero!
他到处都带着他那愚蠢的龙宝宝 Ugh, he takes that stupid baby everywhere.
我的神啊 Thor almighty!
看来我们不需要这个了 Guess we won't be needing this then, huh?
我带领我们直直走进了他的陷阱 I led us right into his trap.
干得漂亮 首领 Yeah, nice work, Chief.
对吧 暴芙 Right, Ruff?
等等 Wait.
暴芙纳特呢 Uh... Where is Ruffnut?
我们丢下她了吗 We... We left her behind?
你怎么会没发现她不见了吗 How could you not notice she was missing?
你们俩坐的是双头龙啊 You ride a two-headed dragon.
没错 Oh, yeah.
我现在感觉就像暴芙纳特每天一样 好蠢 I feel like how Ruffnut is every day. Dumb.
我的老奥丁啊 Odin be spanked!
还有更多好消息吗 This just gets better and better.
我一直避免去看她 不然会让我胃酸回流 I try to avoid looking at her. It gives me acid reflux.
伙计们 不要摘下头盔 Okay, guys, just keep your helmets on.
我和无牙仔会找到她的 Toothless and I will find her.
无牙仔现在有光煞了 Toothless has the Light Fury now.
他可能再也不会回来了 He's probably not even cning back.
什么 What?
你给了他自由 希卡普 You gave him his freedom, Hiccup.
你能指望怎么样 What were you expecting?
我没想到他会永远离开 I never thought he'd stay away for good.
我.... 1...
我会想办法的 我只是需要更多时间 Look, I'll figure it out. I just need more time.
他觉得他得独自领导 He thinks he has to lead alone.
因为他父亲只能那样 Because his father had to.
他没有意识到你们一起有多强大 He doesn't realize the strength you have together.
你还相信他吗 Do you still believe in him?
当然了 Of course.
我希望他也能相信自己 I wish he did.
但是他觉得自己没了无牙仔就一无是处 But he thinks he's nothing without Toothless.
那就帮他意识到真相 Then help him realize the truth.
上来 什么 Get on. What?
我们会找到他的 We're going to find him.
真的吗 Really?
大家稍安勿躁 Everybody, stay put.
我们会救回暴芙纳特的 别担心 We will get Ruffnut back. Don't worry.
担心? 要是暴芙纳特在他们手上 我更担心他们 Worry? If they're stuck with Ruffnut, I'm more worried about them.
为什么拉长了脸 Why the long face?
我的脸很长 但你的真的很长 I mean, mine's long, but yours is really long.
只有脸没有脑 好像生来就被拉长了 All face and no brain. Like you got stretched at birth.
你也有双胞胎兄弟吗 Do you have a twin, too?
悍夫纳特在妈妈肚子里就占了所有空间 Tuffnut took up all the room in Mom's belly.
不然我的脑袋会更圆 还会有更多脑子 Otherwise I'd have a rounder head and more brains.
这就是科学 That's science.
我的辫子就像小双头龙 看 My braids are like little Zipplebacks. See?
连上面的霉斑看上去都像眼睛 好可爱 Even the mold spots look like eyes. It's so cute.
上面还有小小的角什么的 They even have little horns and everything,
就像巴夫和贝池 just like Barf and Belch.
只不过我和巴夫真是受不了贝池 所以其实只是巴夫 Except me and Barf can't stand Belch, so they're really just Barfs.
这里好暖和 It's warm in here.
我知道你在想什么 I know what you're thinking.
从来没有过这么性感的囚犯 You've never had a prisoner this hot.
男孩子们都爱我 除了艾瑞特 他是绝对没有机会了 All the boys love me. Except Eret, who totally lost his chance.
过了这村没这店了 小子 抱歉 That ship has sailed, boy. Sorry.
希卡普基本算是已经娶了 那个圆脑袋 雅丝翠 And Hiccup is practically married to that round-head, Astrid.
但是闹腾和鱼脚司基本算是我的后宫 But Snotlout and Fishlegs, they're basically my harem.
真是很难选 I just can't choose, you know?
闹腾很健壮 但是有点太好看了 Snotlout's a beefcake, but almost too pretty, you know?
有时候我觉得他更爱他自己 而不是我 Sometimes I think he's more in love with himself than me.
一段感情里只能有一个美人儿 There's only room for one beauty in this relationship.
鱼脚司要是能让我在冰川上 Fishlegs would keep me alive longer
吃掉一条鱼的话 我还能活久点 if I had to eat one of them, stranded on some glacier somewhere.
但是他总是在聊龙的事 But he never shuts up about dragons.
有人老是在说话的话 你不会烦吗 Don't you hate when people never stop talking?
我会 他们就说啊说啊说个不停 Yes, I do. They just keep going and going.
真是太无聊了 Blah, blah, blah. It's so boring.
我们就不能把她喂给你的龙吗 我饿了 Can't we just feed her to your dragons? I'm hungry.
你们这里都吃什么 Hey, what do you have to eat around here?
我对鱼过敏 不要忘了 I'm allergic to fish. You should know that.
那个愚蠢的新岛上只有鱼 That's all they have at that stupid new island.
你们有扇贝吗 Do you have any clams?
他们就像里面装了咬过的东西的 They're like little mouths with slimy food inside
小嘴巴 就像以前妈妈那样 that's already chewed, like the way Mom used to do it.
够了 Enough!
直到我12岁了 她就说"自己咬东西" Until I turned 12 and she was like, "Chew your own food."
于是我就说"不 我还很喜欢呢" And I was like, "No, I kinda like it."
你真是我遇见过最烦人的生物 Most annoying creature ever to cross my path.
你把龙放出来了 Oops, you let the dragons out.
我要抓住你 我要抓住你 I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you.
不 这个会抓住你 No, this one's gonna get you.
带... Get...
带上他快滚 Take him and go!
快点 我求你了 Please. I beg you.
亡牙龙只能放弃自己的晚餐了 The Deathgrippers will have to forgo dinner.
你给你的龙喂龙吗 Ew. You feed your dragons dragons?
快滚 Go!
你的厕所在哪里 我得... Where's your bathroom? I got to...
好吧 Okay!
天啊 难怪你头发都灰了 Gods, no wonder you have gray hair.
压力太大不好 Stress is not good for you.
再见 废物们 So long, losers!
她在往哪里飞 Where... Where is she heading?
她在追踪什么东西 对吗 姑娘 She's tracking something. Aren't you, girl?
这里只有延绵千里的... There's nothing but miles and miles of...
巨大的瀑布 A great waterfall.
在世界的尽头 At the end of the world.
风飞 Stormfly!
看 Look.
这是真的存在的 It really does exist.
无牙仔 Toothless.
你会吓到他们的 Shh. You'll spook them.
那才叫龙王 Now that's a king.
我们该离开了 We should go.
不 Oh, no! Oh, no!
风飞 Stormily.
快走 快走 Go! Go!
对不起 伙计 我只是 . I'm sorry, bud. .1 just...
孩子 Son.
你应该好好睡觉的 You should be asleep.
我渴了 I was thirsty.
过来 Yeah, cne here.
爸爸 Dad?
你要给我们找新妈妈吗 Are you gonna get us anew mom?
我不想要再找别的 I don't want another.
你妈妈是我唯一的女人 Your mom was the only woman for me.
她是我一生的挚爱 She was the love of my life.
但是有爱就会有失去 But with love cnes loss, son.
这是注定的 It's part of the deal.
有时候会很痛苦 但到了最后 Sometimes it hurts, but, in the end,
一切都是值得的 it's all worth it.
没有比爱更好的馈赠 There's no greater gift than love.
没事的 伙计 It's okay, bud.
你属于那里 和她一起 You belong there, with her.
我们不一样 We don't.
没事的 And that's all right.
我们会想办法... We'll find a way to...
嘿 Hey!
她跟着我们回来了 She followed us back.
也许我们还是不用说再见的 We might not have to say goodbye after all.
没错 That's it.
喔 太好了 Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
暴芙纳特 想我了吗 Ruffnut? Miss me?
你怎么逃出来的 How did you escape?
我烦到他们放我走了 I annoyed them till they let me go.
等等 等等 Wait. Wait.
格里莫放你走了 Grimmel let you go?
真蠢 So dumb.
他们受不了我 They couldn't handle me.
大家都以为悍夫纳特更烦 但是 See, everyone thinks Tuffnut's more annoying, but...
等等 暴芙纳特 认真点 But... Hold on. Ruffnut, focus.
你被跟踪了吗 Were you followed?
我从来没有回头看 希卡普 I never look back, Hiccup.
无牙仔 Toothless!
无牙仔 Toothless!
无牙仔 回来 Toothless, cne back!
不 No!
我们的小小游戏终于要结束了 And now our little game must cne to an end.
让它们退下 龙王 Call them off, Alpha.
没必要让她跟着丧命 No reason for her to die too.
他们在干什么 What are they doing?
他们能干掉他的 They could totally take him.
这样她就会有危险 Not with her life on the line.
省点力气吧 Save your breath.
它们唯一听命的龙王是我 The only alpha they respond to is me.
别太难受 你已经尽力了 Don't feel too badly. You tried your best.
但是你没有你的龙就一无是处 But you are nothing without your dragon.
无牙仔 Toothless!
真是太好了 现在怎么办 Oh, that is just great. Now what?
我觉得该让二把手成为一把手了 I think it's time for number two to becne number one.
他听你的 He'll listen to you.
别说 我没打算说 Don't say it. I wasn't going to.
我不该带你去那里的 I shouldn't have dragged you out there.
他就不会把我送回来 她也不会跟过来 He wouldn't have flown me back. She wouldn't have followed.
没错 Yep.
我感觉自己就像遇到无牙仔之前那么没用 I feel like the same screwup I was before I met Toothless.
看得出来 I can see that.
你准备就这么站在这里同意我说的一切吗 Are you just gonna stand there and agree with everything?
你说得对 Well, you're right.
你又回到了原点 You're back to where you started,
但我当初是第一个相信你的人 but I was the first to believe in you.
从那以后 我就一直看着你处于深深的自我怀疑之中 And I have watched you doubt whether you're worthy ever since.
但是你知道吗 But you know what?
我能有今天 全是因为你 I am the person I am today because of you.
我从来没有告诉过你 但的确是那样 I never told you that, but it's true.
你是最勇敢 最固执 You are the bravest, most stubborn, most determined
最有决心的傻蛋 knucklehead I know.
这不是无牙仔赋予你的优点 希卡普 Toothless didn't give you that, Hiccup.
他只是让你... He just made it...
更轻松 Easier.
现在会变得更加困难 And now it's gonna be a lot harder.
那你准备怎么办 So, what are you gonna do about it?
也许做些傻事吧 Probably something stupid.
这才是我认识的希卡普 That's the Hiccup I know.
做好准备 大家伙儿 Suit up, gang.
我们要把他们救回来 We're going to get them back.
什么 What?
他疯了 He's lost his mind.
这才像个结婚的样子 Now that's marriage material.
终于 我的好学生 你准备好了 At last, faithful pupil, you are ready.
我们没有龙要怎么把我们的龙救回来 How are we gonna get our dragons back without dragons?
相信我 Trust me.
注意你们自己 Watch yourselves.
快点 Move it.
没错 龙王 不许妄动 Um, that's right, Alpha. No surprises.
穿着这些从悬崖上跳下去 So, jump off the cliff in these.
这就是你最好的办法了吗 That's the best you've got?
不 你们才是我最好的计划 No, you guys are the best I've got.
我支持他 还有谁 我... I'm with him! Who else? I'm with...
暴芙纳特 那是我的台词 Ruffnut, that was my line.
出发 Let's go!
跟上了 Try to keep up!
耶 喔 耶 Yeah! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah!
我上了 上 I'm doing it!
你们不会真的觉得我会把夜煞交给你们吧 You didn't think I'd actually hand you the Night Fury, did you?
只有我能杀他 He's mine to kill.
狡猾的毒蛇 That snake.
我要结束我挑起的一切 I intend to finish what I started.
祝你们没了龙王也能控制他们 Best of luck controlling them without an alpha.
等着 无牙仔 Hold on, Toothless!
松开 Let go!
应该先练练的 Could've used some practice.
我不该吃早饭的 I should've skipped breakfast.
无牙仔 Toothless!
时机正好 Perfect timing.
认真起来 Game faces.
你还在等什么 上啊 Yeah, what are you waiting for? Get in there.
找掩护 Yeah! Take that!
小心 Heads up!
谢谢 Thanks.
小心 Look out!
谢谢 Thanks.
我来了 无牙仔 I'm cning, Toothless!
你还觉得他在乎你吗 You still think he cares about you?
看看他会去追谁 Let's just see who he follows.
对不起 伙计 这一切都对不起 I'm sorry, bud. For everything.
去追她吧 Now let's go get her.
二把手来了 Number two cning through.
惊喜 Surprise.
很抱歉 Sorry about that.
来啊 Come on.
又放出一个 还有四个 One more free. Four to go.
跟上 Try to keep up.
有我呢 I got your backs. Out of the way!
我们简直就像是一个小队 Yeah, it's almost like we're a team.
你竟然带宝宝来战场 You brought a baby to a battle.
换我可不会这么做 Uh-uh-uh. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
天 我爱那条龙 I love that dragon.
抱歉我们迟到了 Sorry we're late for the party.
你们来得正好 You're right on time.
没错 没错 That's it. That's it.
我们要怎么在不伤害到她的前提下 How are we gonna get him off her back
把他弄下来 without hurting her?
惧怕我的胡子吧 Fear the facial hair!
好想念这种时代 我也是 Oh, I have missed this. Me, too.
你看到他了吗 See that there?
真可爱 Aw, cute.
这是噩兆 你被诅咒了 That's a bad omen. You're cursed.
没错 上 Yes! Go on!
好样的 Good on you!
看来你其实也没有那么噩啦 I guess you're not so bad after all.
弃船 Abandon ship!
真是太棒了 Yay!
我们有麻烦了 Uh, we've got problems.
干掉他 希卡普 Take him down, Hiccup!
我们需要赶紧想个更好的计划 We need a better plan, and quick.
你 你在干什么 I got a... Wait! What are you doing?
好吧 好吧 Okay. Okay.
你会害死我们俩的 You'll kill both of us.
在龙身上战斗 Fighting over a dragon.
这就是你的计划吗 That's your plan?
这才是 This is.
去救他 Save him.
不 No!
看 我就知道你会来的 See? I knew you'd cne around.
早上好 伙计 Hey. Good morning, bud.
好样的 Here you go.
你可真是充满了惊喜 Boy, you're full of surprises.
他是你的了 He's all yours.
艾瑞特也许的确有好身材 You know, Eret may be blessed with brawn,
但悄悄告诉你 你有脑子 but, just between us, you have the brains.
一把手 Number one.
你说得对 伙计 是时候了 You're right, bud. It's time.
我总是忙于为一个我想要的世界而战 I was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted,
我没有想过你需要什么 I didn't think about what you needed.
你照顾我们已经够久了 You've looked after us for long enough.
该为你自己考虑考虑了 Time to look after yourselves.
风飞 Oh, Stormfly,
我的好姑娘 my good girl.
好了 坏脾气 All right, Grumpy.
去吧 Off you go.
再见 你这只丑八怪 So long, you big ugly beast.
我会想你的 I'll miss you.
云中跃 Oh, Cloudjumper. Oh.
去吧 伙计 Go on, bud.
带他们去秘密世界 Lead them to the Hidden World.
你们在那里会很安全 You'll be safe there.
比和我一起安全得多 Safer than you could ever be with me.
没事的 我也爱你 It's okay.
我希望你自由 I love you too. And I want you to be free.
我们的世界不配拥有你们 Our world doesn't deserve you.
还不配 Yet.
去吧 无牙仔 Go, Toothless.
去吧 Go.
为了首领和首领夫人 To the chief and chieftess!
耶 Yeah!
好样的 Good on you.
来吧 埋在我浓密的假胡子里哭吧 Come, cry into my full, thick beard.
太美了 恶心 It's so beautiful! Gross.
好吧 你赢了 Okay, you win.
我喜欢感性的人 I like sensitive guys.
我还以为永远不会有这一天了 I thought it would never happen.
终于啊 是吧 Finally, right?
我小时候 世界上是有龙的 There were dragons when I was a boy.
那些伟大的天空之龙 Ah, there were great, grim sky dragons
像大鸟一样在悬崖上筑巢 that nested on the clifftops like gigantic, scary birds.
棕色的小龙 Little brown scuttly dragons
成群结队地捕老鼠吃 that hunted down the mice and rats in well-organized packs.
还有无比巨大的海龙 Preposterously huge sea dragons
甚至是大蓝鲸的二十多倍大 that were 20 times as big as the big blue whale.
有人说他们回到了海中 Some say they crawled back into the sea,
没有给人类留下一块骨头或尖牙来纪念他们 leaving not a bone nor a fang for men to remember them by.
也有人说这只是一些传说 Others say they were nothing but folktales to begin with.
我觉得无所谓 I don't know, I'm okay with that.
伙计 Hey there, bud.
还记得我吗 Remember me?
没事的 It's okay.
我见到你也很高兴 伙计 Hey, I am glad to see you too, bud.
他不会吃掉你爸爸的 He's not gonna eat your father.
嘿 尾巴还能用吗 Hey! How's the tail holding up?
也许需要加点油 或者拧紧一点 Probably could use some oil and a little fine-tuning.
看 没事的 他们是朋友 Look, it's okay. They're friends.
来吧 Come on.
来 Here.
去吧 没事的 Go on. It's all right.
来吧 Come.
他不会伤害你们的 He won't hurt you.
伸出你们的手 像这样 Hold your hands out. Like this.
没错 That's it.
让他来接近你们 Let him cne to you.
传说 Legend says
当发生地震 或者岩浆喷发 that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth,
就是龙在告诉 it's the dragons
我们他们的存在 letting us know they're still here.
等待我们想明白该如何共处 Waiting for us to figure out how to get along.
没错 这个世界认为就算龙存在 Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone,
也已经完全消失了 if they ever existed at all.
但我伯克人知道 不是这样的 But we Berkians, we know otherwise.
我们会一直守护着这个秘密 直到时机成熟 And we'll guard this secret until the time cnes
龙能够平安回归这个世界 when dragons can return in peace.
驯龙高手3(最终章)
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
