驯龙高手2 中英文双语台词


这里就是博克岛 This is Berk...
宛如桃花源,几乎与世隔绝 the best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere.
的确,这里看起来并不富饶… Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock...
但这堆湿岩石里总是蕴藏着无穷的惊喜 packs more than a few surprises.
这里的生活非常精彩,但绝不适合胆小鬼居住 Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart.
因为,当大多数民族热衷于 You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies
削木头或缝针线时… like whittling or needlepoint...
我们维京人选择一种竞技比赛 we Berkians prefer...
我们称之为… a little something we like to call...
飞龙大赛! dragon racing!
不好意思的了,小鱼脚,想要吗? I'm sorry, Fishlegs. Did you want that?
闹腾,那是我的! Snotlout, that was mine!
给你,宝贝儿 Here you go, babe.
我有跟你说你今天的表现 Did I tell you that you look amazing today...
很惊艳吗? because you do.
走了,悍夫,这地方臭死了 Ugh. Come on, Barf. It's starting to stink around here.
没戏,还是不待见你 Nope. Still hates you.
让我们大展身手吧,贝池! Let's blow this place, Belch!
等着瞧 All right!
哦 耶 Oh, yeah!
哈哈!双胞胎九分… Ha ha! That's nine for the Twins...
雅丝翠三分 Astrid lags with three.
小鱼脚和闹腾零分 Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none.
希卡普… And Hiccup is...
连影儿都没有 nowhere to be found. Hmm.
谈心把他谈跑了吧,史图伊克? Scared him off with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick?
你发什么神经,闹腾? What are you doing, Snotlout?
这下好了,他们要赢了 They're gonna win now.
她是我的女神 当然要什么我给什么 She's my princess. Whatever she wants, she gets.
暴芙奈? 她不是恨不得把你活埋? Ruffnut? Didn't she try to bury you alive?
那会儿她刚好生气而已 Only for a few hours.
龙曾经是这里的灾难… Now, dragons used to be a bit of a problem here...
但那已经是5年前了 but that was 5 years ago.
现在,他们都搬来了这里 Now, they have all moved in.
说真的 他们有什么理由不搬来这呢 And really, why wouldn't they?
我们定制了龙厩… We have custom stables...
安置了“随便吃 管饱”的食槽… all you can eat feeding stations...
和全方位服务龙浴… a full service dragon wash...
甚至还有我认为顶级的灭火器 even top of the line fire prevention if I do say so myself.
时间到了,戈伯 It's time, Gobber.
好嘞,最后一局! Righty ho. Last lap!
黑羊!加油,风飞 The Black Sheep! Come on, Stormfly.
我们还是有希望赢的! We can still win this thing!
加油,悍夫! 我们走! Come on, Barf! Let's go!
走,肉球! Go, Meatlug!
加油!加油!加油! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
接下来看你的了 This is your big moment.
祝飞的愉快! Have a nice flight!
往上,往上,往上! Up, up, up!
不要! 太好了! No! Yes!
太棒了,肉球 Good job, Meatlug.
给你,亲爱的,我的值十分 Here you go, darling. Mine is worth ten.
耶!黑羊! Yeah! The Black Sheep!
你们俩是为暴芙奈比赛吗? You guys are fighting for Ruffnut?
我要完胜了! I'm totally winning!
我们一起胜利啊! We're winning together!
噢,不要! Oh, no!
哇!没有人能阻挡我了! Whoo! No one can stop me now!
除了我,我们是连体的,天才 Except for me. We're attached, genius.
别想偷走我的荣誉! Quit trying to steal all my glory! Hey!
干掉他们,雅丝翠! Get them, Astrid!
是我的荣誉! It's my glory!
你怎么老是捣乱! Always ruining everything!
没有羊,就没有荣誉! No sheep, no glory!
到手了! Gotcha!
哇唔!雅丝翠! Whoa! Astrid!
干得漂亮! Well played!
那是我准儿媳妇! That's my future daughter in law!
抱歉了 风飞! Excuse me. Stormfly!
十三分!雅丝翠胜利! That's 13! Astrid takes the game!
是的,博克岛更加完美了 Yep, Berk is pretty much perfect.
我的努力得到了回报 All of my hard work has paid off.
这也是件好事 And it's a good thing, too,
因为翱翔在龙的背上 because with Vikings on the backs of dragons...
维京人的世界更加宽广了 ...the world just got a whole lot bigger.
你觉得怎么样啊,伙计? So what do you think, bud?
想再来一次吗? You wanna give this another shot?
无牙!没事的 Toothless! It will be fine.
准备好了吗? Ready?
耶 Yeah!
耶 Yeah!
太美妙了! This is amazing!
不太妙啊! No longer amazing!
无牙! Toothless!
噢 不 Oh, no!
危险无处不在啊 That really came out of nowhere.
看来得加强你独立飞行能力啊,伙计 We have to work on your solo gliding there, bud.
那个锁上去的尾巴… That locked up tail...
限制了你的救援行动,是吧? makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?
看来我们又找到一个好地方,伙计 Looks like we found another one, bud.
干嘛?想要道歉? Oh, what, do you want an apology?
所以撅着个嘴,大宝贝? Is that why you're pouting, big baby boo?
好啦,试试这个! Well, try this on!
感受到了吗?啊? Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh?
感受到我满满的懊悔了吗? Picking up on all of my heartfelt remorse?
好啦,好啦 Oh, cne on, cne on.
你不会伤害一条腿的… You wouldn't hurt a one legged...
你是对的!你赢了,你赢了 You're right! You're right! You win. You win.
倒了,这么丑 He's down. And it's ugly.
龙和维京人,又是敌人了… Dragons and Vikings, enemies again...
陷入激烈的战争… locked in cnbat to the bitter... Oh!
你知道很难洗掉的 You know that doesn't wash out.
你说,给它起个什么名字呢? So, what should we name it?
“挠胳肢窝”,好吧,就它了 "Itchy Armpit" it is.
你想什么呢,伙计? What do you reckon, bud?
想着也许能在这片林子里找到几个伐木龙? Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods?
还是在岩石堆里发现一两只致命耳语? The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?
谁知道呢?也许还能发现只夜煞 Who knows? Maybe we'll finally track down another Night Fury.
那也不错啊 Wouldn't that be something?
你的意见呢?继续前进? So, what do you say? Just keep going?
下午好,夫人 Afternoon, milady.
你去哪儿了? Where have you been?
哦,赢比赛,还能有什么事? Oh, winning races, what else?
我才该问… The real question is...
你去哪儿了? where have you been?
躲我老爸 Avoiding my dad.
不是吧,发生什么事了? Oh, no. What happened now?
噢,你肯定喜欢这个故事 Oh, you're gonna love this.
早上,我醒了,阳光明媚 I wake up. The sun is shining.
极度恐惧在屋顶上唱歌 Terrible Terrors are singing on the rooftop.
我悠哉地走下去吃早餐… I saunter down to breakfast...
觉得世界一片明媚,然后… thinking all is right with the world and I get...
“儿子,我们谈谈” "Son, we need to talk."
“现在不行,老爸” "Not now, Dad. I got a whole day"
“今天是我游手好闲的日子” "of goofing off to get started."
首先,我声音才不是那样 Okay, first of all, I don't sound like that.
这是什么腔调? Who is this character?
还有,你那肩膀晃来晃去是什么意思? And second, what is that thing you're doing with my shoulders?
学的太不像了 Yeah, that's a truly flattering impersonation.
总之,他说… Anyway. he goes...
“你是博克岛的骄傲,儿子,我太自豪了” "You're the pride of Berk, son, and I couldn't be prouder."
“多谢夸奖,老爸” "Aw, thanks, Dad."
“我也觉得自己很了不起” "I'm pretty impressed with myself, too."
我什么时候手那样乱摆了? When have I ever done that with my hands?
刚刚啊 You just did.
好了,不要笑了 Okay. Just hold still.
说正经事呢 This is very serious.
“你已经长大了…” "You're all grown up..."
“我没找到比你更好的继承者…” "and since no chief could ask for a better successor..."
“我决定…” "I've decided..."
任命你为首领 To make you chief!
哦,天啊,希卡普,太棒了! Oh, my gods! Hiccup, that's amazing!
嗷 Ow!
你差点把弹簧圈打坏 You're gonna wear out the spring coil.
刻度可是灵敏的 The calibration is very sensitive.
是的 我在纠结这件事 Yeah... So. This is what I'm dealing with.
你怎么回答的? What did you tell him?
我没回答,他一转身,我就溜了 I didn't. By the time he turned around, I was gone.
呃,也是 Huh, well,
首领需要肩负很多的责任 it's a lot of responsibility.
画地图的事肯定得暂时搁置 The map will have to wait for sure...
如果你没空 and I'll need to fly Toothless,
就得由我来训练无牙仔 可是 since you'll be too busy, but...
那不是我想要的,雅丝翠 It's not me, Astrid.
什么演讲、计划 All those speeches and planning,
以及管理村子,那是他的长项 and running the village, that's his thing.
你忽略了重点 I think you're missing the point.
“首领啊”,多大的荣誉 I mean, "chief." What an honor.
换我肯定激动死了 I'd be pretty excited. I...
但我不像你 I'm not like you.
你一直知道自己想要的是什么 You know exactly who you are.
一直目标明确 You always have.
但是我还在寻找 But I'm still looking.
我不像我父亲… I know that I'm not my father...
也从没见过我母亲… and I never met my mother...so
那我究竟该成为怎样的人呢 what does that make me?
你要寻找的并不在远方,希卡普 What you're searching for isn't out there, Hiccup.
而在这儿 It's in here.
也许只是你还没认识到而已 Maybe you just don't see it yet.
也许吧 Ugh. Ugh! Maybe.
不过你看… But you know...
远方好像有什么东西 there is something out there.
希卡普… Hiccup...
跟紧了 Stay close.
这儿发生什么了? What happened here?
没事的,放松,伙计 All right, easy, bud.
希卡普! Hiccup!
发射! Fire!
雅丝翠,小心! Astrid, look out!
希卡普! Hiccup!
小心尾巴! Watch the tail!
把腿绑起来! Tie those legs up!
我没眼花吧? Is that what I think it is?
住手! Stop!
风飞! Stormfly!
你们要干什么? What are you doing?
又来了? Back again?
我的老天 Soil my britches.
还真是一只夜煞 That is a Night Fury.
还以为他们都绝迹了 I thought they were all gone for good.
看来我们转运了,伙计们 It looks like our luck's had a turn for the better, lads.
不敢想象德拉戈的龙族大军里 Don't think Drago has one of those...
多这么一个角色 in his dragon army.
龙族大军? Dragon army?
听着 我们不想惹麻烦 Look, we don't want any trouble.
你在偷走我们所有的龙 You should have thought of that
并且摧毁我们的堡垒之前 before you stole all of our dragons...
就该想到这点 and blasted our fort to bits!
你说什么呢? What are you talking about?
你认为是我们干的? You think we did this?
捕龙已经够辛苦了 Dragon trapping is hard enough work
结果还遇上个行侠仗义的龙骑士 as it is without do gooder dragon riders...
偷偷摸摸地救龙捣乱 sneaking in to rescue them.
什么行侠仗义的... What do gooder?
还有其他龙骑士吗? There are other dragon riders?
你是说除了昨天晚上的贼同伙? You mean other than your thieving friend from last night?
该你告诉我吧 You tell me.
你也许有只能喷冰的龙给你撑腰 You may have an ice spitting dragon on your side...
但是我们的任务量还没有完成 but we still have a quota to fill.
不然我们怎么向德拉戈 博朗韦斯特交代? How do you suppose we explain this mess to Drago Bludvist?
德拉戈 波浪? 你说的这些都是什么意思 Drago what fist? Does anything you say make sense?
他正等着明天我们为他的龙族大军 扩充一群新成员 He's expecting a new shipment of dragons for his army by tomorrow.
德拉戈可不喜欢借口 And Drago don't take well to excuses.
这就是上次我空手交差 This is what he gave me...
他留给我的 last time I showed up empty handed.
他说以后就不会这么手下留情了 He promised to be far less understanding in the future.
好了 听着 我们没听过什么盗龙贼 All right, look, we don't know anything about a dragon thief...
也不晓得什么喷冰龙… or an ice spitting dragon...
也对你疯老大和什么龙族大军不感兴趣 or your lunatic boss and his dragon army, okay?
把龙还我们,我们就走… Just give us back our dragon and we'll go...
我们从没见过这么凶巴巴的怪人 Strange, hostile person whom we've never met.
我的礼貌都去哪了 Oh, where are my manners?
我叫埃雷特 I'm Eret...
和我父亲同名 Son of Eret.
世上最好的捕龙猎手 Finest dragon trapper alive.
毕竟 After all...
夜煞不是人人都能抓到的 it's not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury.
他叫无牙 And this is Toothless.
他说我们现在就离开 He says we're going. Now.
我们也等不及了 They all say that.
上 伙计们 Rush 'em, lads!
风飞 快 Stormfly, cne on!
撤 撤 Go! Go!
那些龙 You will
你是留不住的 never hold on to those dragons!
你听到了吗 You hear me?!
德拉戈会把它们全部抢走 Drago is cning for them all!
加油,肉球! Come on, Meatlug! Whoo hoo!
嘿,那边,史图伊克! Hey, there, Stoick!
嘿,你怎么样?美好的一天啊 Hey, how are you? Beautiful day.
你好,斯伯闹腾,比赛不错 Hello, Spitelout. Great race.
噢,不好意思,艾克夫人 Oh, sorry, Mrs. Ack.
有那小子的消息吗? Any sign of him?
估计早跑到天边去了 Ah! He's probably flown off the edge of the world by now.
你确定想让那娃管理村庄吗 Are you sure you want that kid running the village?
你可以晚几年退休 You can still delay your retirement.
他已经准备好了,拭目以待吧 He's ready. You'll see.
他在那儿 There he is! Huh?
博克岛的骄傲! The pride of Berk!
你总算决定回来工作了 Who finally decided to show up for work. Yay.
不好意思,有事耽搁了 Sorry. Got held up.
嘿,老爸,能跟你说句话吗? Hey, Dad, could I have a word?
迫不及待想告诉我? Something you're itching to tell me?
不是你想的那样,不过也算是 Not quite the itch you're thinking of, but yes.
真棒!现在,第一课 Good man! Now, lesson one.
首领第一职责就是服务人民,四十一? A chief's first duty is to his people, so... 41?
我能单独跟你跟你谈谈吗? 四十… Can we just talk in private? Forty...
是我!是我!该我了! That's me! That's me! I'm next!
我们能不能谈… If we could just talk...
不好意思,我都等了一天了 Excuse me. I have been here all day.
好了,我想要一个高点、钉得巨结实的鞍子 Okay, okay. I want one of those high seaters...
还有一个大储物箱 with lots of spikes and a big stowage cnpartment.
没问题,等着吧 Absolutely. You got it, sir.
老爸,这事真的比打造鞍子 Dad, this is actually a little more important
更重要 than building saddles.
第二课,为人民服务 Lesson two. No task is too small
无小事 when it cnes to serving your people.
不好意思啊,坏脾气 Excuse us, Grump.
老爸,我们就谈… Dad, can we just talk...
坏脾气! Grump!
你又把熔炉看灭了 You let the forge die down again!
坏脾气,再不好好干活把你送人 That's it, Grump. You're going up for adoption.
交给你了 动手吧 我走了 Okay, uh...There you go. Dad... Go on. Have away.
我说真的,我需要跟你谈谈 Yeah, but seriously, I really need to tell you
我们新发现的那块陆地 about this new land we came across.
又发现一块?有新的龙吗? Another one? Any new dragons?
没来及进去侦查 We didn't stick around to find out.
那里的人不太友善 These folks weren't particularly friendly.
是吗?你的夜煞和致命纳德 Oh, really? Your Night Fury and Deadly Nadder
没让他们站在屋顶上欢呼吗? didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?
没,这次不一样 No, this was different.
不是以前见过的那种 Not the standard run for the hills hoo ha I've cne to enjoy.
那些家伙是猎人 These guys were trappers.
龙猎人 Dragon trappers.
你们真应该看看他们的堡垒 You should have seen their fort.
被巨大的冰块整的分崩离析,太奇怪了 All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice. It was weird!
我从来没见过 I've never seen anything like it.
更糟糕的是,他们以为是我们干的 And worst of all, they thought we did it!
你们俩总有一天 You two are gonna get yourselves
会给自己惹上大麻烦 in serious trouble one of these days.
并不是所有人都喜欢这种生活方式 Not everyone appreciates this way of life.
戈伯说得没错 儿子 Aye, Gobber's right, son.
我们保护好自己就够了 Best we keep to our own.
还有,等我们发了通告 Besides, you'll have more important uses for your time.
你就会有更重要的事情了 Once we make the big announcement!
他们在成立龙族大军 They are building a dragon army.
至少,他们的老大成立了 Or at least the guy they work for is.
叫什么德拉戈 威斯 之类的 Dargo Bloody Fist, or something.
如果他敢动我的龙,我就把他的手剁了 I'll bloody his fist with my face if he tries to take my dragon!
还有我的! Or mine!
你个傻瓜 You're such a moron.
漂亮的小傻瓜 A beautiful moron.
耶 Yeah.
博朗韦斯特?德拉戈 博朗韦斯特? Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?
对,等等 Yeah. Wait.
你认识他? You know him?
所有龙禁飞! Ground all dragons!
什么?为什么? What? Why?
关上厩门! Seal the gates!
放下防风门! Lower the storm doors!
等等!发生什么事了? Wait! What is happening?
快点! Come on!
没听见首领的话,锁上 You heard the man! Lock it down.
没我的命令,任何人和龙不准离岛! No dragon or Viking sets foot off this island until I give the word!
等等,就因为你认识的一个人 Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble...
在遥远的地方兴风作浪? in some faraway land?
因为德拉戈 博朗韦斯特是个疯子… Because Drago Bludvist is a madman...
毫无道德和同情心可言 without conscience or mercy.
如果他成立了龙族大军 我们最好早做准备 And if he's built a dragon army, gods help us all.
把它们送回笼子 是 史图伊克 Get them into their pens! Aye, Stoick.
那我们就飞回去 Then, let's ride back out there.
跟踪这些猎人找到德拉戈 We'll follow those trappers to Drago
跟他讲道理 and talk some sense into him.
不,我们加强岛的防卫 No. We fortify the island.
维护和平是我们的责任! It's our duty to keep the peace!
和平结束了,希卡普,我必须帮你为战争做准备 Peace is over, Hiccup. I must prepare you for war.
战争? War?
老爸,如果德拉戈是冲我们的龙而来 Dad, if Drago is cning for our dragons...
我们不能坐以待毙 we can't wait around for him to get here.
我们去找到他,改变他的想法 Let's go find him and change his mind.
不,有些人的想法永远不会改变,希卡普 No, some minds won't be changed, Hiccup.
你需要担心的是博克岛 Berk is what you need to worry about.
首领要保卫自己的家园 A chief protects his own.
检查好龙厩!栓上所有门闩! Secure the stables! Latch every stall!
希卡普,不要去 我必须去 Hiccup, don't! I have to.
这边! This way!
快! Quickly!
希卡普! Hiccup!
快点! Come on!
希卡普 Hiccup!
擦亮眼睛 伙计们 Keep your eyes peeled, lads!
借着这阵风 我们天亮就能找到德拉戈 With this wind, we'll reach Drago by daybreak...
所以 最好把船上塞满龙 so best we fill this ship up with dragons, and quick!
没时间挑三拣四了 It's no time to be picky.
埃雷特? Eret?
除非你们想… Not if we want to keep our...
人头落地!左舷集合! ...heads! Off the port quarter!
网住他们,伙计们!打下来! Net them, lads! Take them down!
这次不会那么好运了 You're not getting away this time.
发射! Fire!
装网! Reload!
装网!来了! Reload! Incning!
刚刚我还担心… And here I was...
也许要空手交差了呢 worried we might turn up empty handed.
不会,今天是你的幸运日 Nope. It's your lucky day.
我们投降 We give up.
这儿有一只夜煞和一只致命纳德… That's one Night Fury, one Deadly Nadder...
还有两名最出色的的龙骑士 and two of the finest dragon riders west of Luk Tuk.
这些应该够你们老大开心了吧? That ought to make the boss happy, right?
借过 Excuse us.
你干什么? What are you doing?
无牙,待着 Toothless, stay.
龙儿们不喜欢狭窄的地方 Uh, the dragons don't care for cramped spaces,
所以让他们跟你们待外面吧 so they'll just hang out with you.
他们不会惹麻烦的 They won't be any trouble.
除非你们这样 Unless you do that.
木船 浩瀚的大海 你们游泳技术怎么样啊? You know, wooden boat, big ocean. How is your swimming?
不太好 Not good.
哎呀!差点忘了,你不该让囚犯携带武器 Oops! Almost forgot. You can't have armed prisoners.
你什么计划? How is this a plan?
龙猎人很需要的 Just what every dragon trapper needs.
剑的一头涂着烈焰梦魇的唾液 One end coats the blade in Monstrous Nightmare saliva.
另一头喷双头龙迷雾 The other sprays Hideous Zippleback gas.
只要遇到火花,就… All it takes is a spark, and...
对,这是这样 Oh, yeah, there you go.
一旦他们把你们当成自己人 Once they see you as one of their own...
即使是最暴躁的龙都能被驯服 even the testiest dragons can be trained.
对吧,伙计? Right, bud?
给我拿来! Give me that!
你在玩什么花样? What game are you playing?
没花样,只是想去见见德拉戈 No game. We just wanna meet Drago.
为什么? Why?
因为我想改变他对龙的看法 Because I'm going to change his mind about dragons.
他还是很能说服人的 He can be really persuasive.
一旦你赢得龙的忠诚 Once you've earned his loyalty...
他可以为你做任何事 there is nothing a dragon won't do for you.
你连我们都说服不了 You won't be changing any minds around here.
我可以改变你们的 I can change yours.
此时,此地 Right here. Right now.
可以吗? May I?
龙骑士! Dragon riders!
啊 Huh?
放我下来! Put me down!
闹腾,你干什么? Snotlout, what are you doing?
看我的营救行动怎么样啊? See how well I protect and provide?
那个网是干什么的? What is with all the nets?
嘿,小心!太… Hey, watch it! That was...
近了 close.
哦,我的 Oh, my.
我的菜 Me likey.
拥抱我吧 Take me.
别发射! Hold your fire!
你们来干什么? What are you guys doing here?
我们来营救你! We're here to rescue you!
我不需要营救! I don't need to be rescued!
够了! Enough!
你们上错船了吧? Well, didn't you just pick the wrong ship. eh?
我是埃雷克,埃雷克之子 I am Eret, son of Eret.
我… I'm...
让这东西离我远点 Get this thing off me.
还有谁? Anyone else?
不出所料啊 That's what I figured.
你,准备,我们回家 You, saddle up. We're going home.
不 No.
这些不负责任的… Of all the irresponsible...
我在设法保护我们的龙,阻止战争 I'm trying to protect our dragons and stop a war!
怎么不负责任了? How is that irresponsible?
因为他们想要的就是战争 儿子! Because war is what he wants, son!
很多年前,有一个首领聚会… Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains...
讨论我们面临的龙的问题 to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced.
从我们中走出一位来自陌生大陆的陌生人 Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land...
满脸疤痕,披着龙皮的斗篷 covered in scars and draped in a cloak of dragon skin.
他没有带任何武器… He carried no weapon...
说话轻声细语,说他叫 and spoke softly, saying that he...
德拉戈 博朗韦斯特 是一介平民 Drago Bludvist, was a man of the people...
能够将人类从龙的梦魇中解放出来 devoted to freeing mankind from the tyranny of dragons.
他说他可以控制所有龙… He claimed that he alone could control the dragons...
只要我们臣服于他 and that he alone could keep us safe...if
追随于他 we chose to bow down...
他就能保证大家的安全… and follow him.
愚蠢至极 笑话不错 Stupid. Good one.
对 我们也笑了 Aye, we laughed, too.
他穿着他的斗篷 嘴里念念有词… Until he wrapped himself in his cloak and cried out...
“看你们没有我怎么办” "Then see how well you do without me!"
屋顶突然之间着火了… The rooftop suddenly burst into flames...
紧接着,一条龙跳下来… and from it, armored dragons descended...
把整个大厅烧得一片狼藉 burning the hall to the ground.
我… I...
是唯一一个幸存者 was the only one to escape.
无缘无故杀人的人是不会讲道理的 Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with.
也许 希卡普 Maybe. Hiccup!
我还是要试试 I'm still going to try.
这才是我善长的事 This is what I'm good at.
如果我能改变你的想法… And if I could change your mind...
我也能改变他的 I can change his, too.
走吧 Come on.
我们走 不 Let's go. No!
带其他人回博克岛 Lead the others back to Berk.
我今天受够叛逆了 I've had enough mutiny for one day.
哦 好喜欢这个 Oh, I like that.
暴芙奈! Ruffnut!
来了! Okay!
别担心 伙计 Don't worry, bud.
我不会让你发生任何事 I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我发誓 I promise.
啊,不会吧,老爸! Oh, cne on, Dad!
不会吧? Really?
好吧 Okay.
不要轻举妄动 No sudden moves.
稳住,稳住 Hold on. Hold on.
无牙! Toothless!
嘿!你把我的龙落下了! Hey! You left my dragon back there!
他不会自己飞!他会淹死的! He can't fly on his own! He will drown!
嘿! Hey!
我们得回去救我的龙! Uh, we have to head back for my dragon!
你是谁? Who are you?
偷龙贼? The dragon thief?
德拉戈 博朗韦斯特? Drago Bludvist?
你听得懂我说话吗? Do you even understand what I'm saying?
无牙!太好了,太好了,太好了 Toothless! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
我也很高兴见到你,伙计 I'm glad to see you, too, bud.
担心死我了 You really had me worried, there.
希卡普? Hiccup?
这是真的吗 Could it be?
这么多年过去了 After all these years?
怎么可能? How is this possible?
呃,我该… Uh, should I...
我该认识你吗? Should I know you?
不 你当时还是个婴儿 No, you were only a babe.
但母亲绝不会忘记自己的孩子 But a mother never forgets.
来 Come.
跟他妈一个脾气! Boar headed! Just like his mother!
对 她也从不肯老实待着 Aye, she could never stay put either.
他才二十岁嘛 He's just twenty.
而且还是一个维京人 这俩因素恐怕是最糟的组合了 And a Viking. I mean, could there be a worse cnbination?
想想你过去是多么固执和愚蠢 When I think of how stubborn and senseless you were back in the day...
好吧,现在也没怎么变 Well, not much has changed, actually.
你了解他的 Ah, you know what he's like.
他不会放弃的,戈伯 He won't give up, Gobber.
如果希卡普在我们之前找到德拉戈… And if Hiccup finds Drago, before we find him...
没什么能伤害希卡普的… Nothing can hurt Hiccup...
只要夜煞跟着他,那可是夜煞 so long as that Night Fury's around. It's a Night Fury!
找到他们,碎颅者 Find them, Skullcrusher.
找到他们 Find them.
等等,等一下 Hold on. Wait just a minute.
这边 回来 This way! Come back here!
来 Come.
说完那种话然后转身就走 You can't just say something like that and run off!
你是我母亲?我是说… You're my mother? I mean, what the...
你 你能理解这听起来有多疯狂吗 Do you grasp how insane it sounds?
来,快! Come, quickly!
我有问题! I have questions!
这么多年你去哪儿了? Where have you been all this time?
你一直在做什么 What have you been doing?
但他们告诉我说你死掉了 But they said you were dead!
大家都以为你被… Everyone thinks you were eaten by...
这就是你二十年来待的地方吗 This is where you've been for 20 years?
你一直致力于拯救他们 You've been rescuing them.
不可思议 Unbelievable.
你不生气吗 You're not upset?
什么? 不是 我不知道 What? No. I don't know.
老实说,我的脑袋一团乱 It's a bit much to get my head around, to be frank.
有点疯狂凶猛的义务龙骑士 It's not every day you find out...
自称是我母亲 your mother is some kind of crazy, feral,
这种事毕竟不是每天都会遇到的 vigilante dragon lady.
至少我不讨厌 对吧? At least I'm not boring, right?
也许这就是母子天性吧 I suppose there is that one specific thing.
你喜欢吗? Do you like it?
我不知道该出说什么 I don't have the words.
我能… Can I...
哦,他好漂亮 Oh, he's beautiful.
不可思议 Incredible!
他很有可能就是他们种族的最后一只了 He might very well be the last of his kind.
看 他跟你一样大 And look, he's your age.
怪不得你们能处这么好 No wonder you get along so well.
他的牙还可以收缩 And retractable teeth!
你怎么做到的 How did you manage to...
我在树林里发现了他 I found him in the woods.
他被射中,受伤了 He was shot down and wounded.
这只尖牙龙在德拉戈的铁陷阱失去了一条腿 This Snafflefang lost his leg to one of Drago Bludvist's iron traps.
这只控雨龙被网划破了翅膀 This Raincutter had her wing sliced by razor netting.
还有这只可怜的呼噜龙… And this poor Hobblegrunt...
被树陷阱弄瞎了眼睛… was blinded by a tree snare...
然后被扔下自生自灭 and then left to die alone and scared.
这个呢? And what of this?
也是德拉戈或他手下猎人的杰作吗? Did Drago or his trappers do this, too?
喔,耶… Oh, yeah...
疯狂的事实是… The crazy thing is...
是我把他射下来的 I'm actually the one who shot him down.
嘿,还好了 Hey, it's okay, though.
他还回来了! He got me back!
对吧,伙计? Right, bud?
你没能救回完整的我 对不? You couldn't save all of me, could you?
非要跟我扯平不可 You just had to make it even.
所以 假肢! So, peg leg!
你父亲喜欢你的夜煞朋友吗? What did your father think of your Night Fury friend?
一开始他有点接受不了 He didn't take it all that well.
不过后来,他改变了 But then he changed.
他们都改变了 They all did.
很快,大家都有了自己的龙 Pretty soon, everyone back home had dragons of their own.
要是真的该多好 不 是真的 If only it were possible. No, really.
相信我,我也试过… Believe me, I tried, as well...
但是人们不接受改变 希卡普 but people are not capable of change, Hiccup.
有些人生来就是不同的 Some of us were just born different.
点燃火炬! Hoist the torches!
博克岛曾经是个充满杀戮的地方… Berk was a land of "kill or be killed"...
但我相信和平是可以实现的 but I believed peace was possible.
住手!你只会让事情变得更糟 Stop! You'll only make it worse!
大家并不赞同这种观点 It was a very unpopular opinion.
希卡普! Hiccup!
有一天晚上,一只龙闯进了咱家… Then, one night, a dragon broke into our house...
发现了摇篮里的你 finding you in the cradle.
我冲进去保护你 I rushed to protect you.
但是我看到的… But what I saw...
证实了我一直以来坚信的事 was proof of everything I believed.
他们绝不是恶毒的畜生… This wasn't a vicious beast...
而是智慧的、温和的生物 but an intelligent, gentle creature...
我们的灵魂产生了共鸣 whose soul...reflected my own.
瓦尔卡,跑! Valka, run!
不!不要! No! Don't!
等等! Hold on!
不要!史图伊克! No! Stoick!
瓦尔卡! Valka!
史图伊克! Stoick!
瓦尔卡 Valka.
那天晚上 你跟你父亲差点死掉… You and your father nearly died that night...
全是因为我不忍心杀死一只龙 all because I couldn't kill a dragon.
还真是有其母必有其子 It runs in the family.
离开你 我心都碎了… It broke my heart to stay away...
但是我相信如果我离开,你会更安全 but I believed you would be safer if I did.
你怎么活下来的? How did you survive?
哦,跳跳云从来就没想伤害我 Oh, Cloudjumper never meant to harm me.
他一定认为我属于这里 He must have thought I belonged here.
属于这个伟大龙王的家园 In the home of the great Bewilderbeast.
阿尔法龙王 The alpha species.
他们这个物种幸存的很少了 One of the very few that still exist.
每个巢穴都有自己皇后 Every nest has its queen...
但这种龙是万龙之王 but this is the king of all dragons.
他能吐寒冰,铸造我们的巢穴 With his icy breath, this graceful giant built our nest.
一个所有龙族都可以安然居住的天堂 A safe haven for dragons everywhere.
等等?他就是喷冰龙? Wait, that's the ice spitter?
是他搞的破坏? He's responsible for all that destruction?
他是保护我们 He protects us.
我们都生活在他的羽翼下,服从他的领导 We all live under his care and his cnmand.
除了这些龙宝宝… All but the babies, of course...
他们谁的话都不听! ...who listen to no one!
我跟他们一起 I've lived among them...
生活了20年,希卡普… for 20 years, Hiccup...
不断发现他们的秘密 discovering their secrets.
他喜欢你 He likes you. Wow.
你饿了吧 You must be hungry.
耶,我可以吃点 Uh. Yeah, I could eat.
太好了,喂食时间到了 Good. It's feeding time.
我感觉不好 I don't like it.
他们早该找到希卡普一起回来了 They should have been back with Hiccup by now.
我也不开心 埃雷克 与他父亲同名的埃雷克 I don't like it either. Eret, son of Eret...
就是我的梦中情人 我的一切 was the man of my dreams. My everything!
可是宝贝 我都为你留了胡子啊 But, baby, I grew facial hair for you.
还有我 Me, too.
万一德拉戈把他们抓住怎么办? What if Drago shot them down?
万一他们需要我们的帮助呢? What if they need our help?
我们得找到他们 We have to find them.
等等 什么? 不要吧 史图伊克说过… Wait, what? No, but Stoick said...
如果他被抓了起来 It doesn't matter what he said,
不管他说过什么都不重要了 if they have all been captured.
走啦! Come on!
我们要回去吗 Do we go back?
我们已经无处可去,无东西可卖… We have nowhere to go, nothing to sell...
甚至连脑袋都保不住了 and no heads to call our own!
如果我们不快点找到几只龙的话 If we don't turn up with dragons, and fast...
如你所愿啊! Careful what you wish for!
埃雷克 埃雷克之子 Eret, son of Eret!
这是干嘛? 绑架你啊 What is this? A kidnapping.
耶!可以让他过来跟我一起吗?可以吗? Yay! Can he ride with me? Can he? Can he?
带我们去找德拉戈 You're gonna show us the way to Drago.
带龙骑士混进德拉戈的营地?还是杀了我吧 And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp? Just kill me now.
也可以啊,风飞,扔他下去! That could be arranged. Stormfly, drop it!
好姑娘! Good girl!
风飞,抓! Stormfly, fetch!
好了 All right!
我答应,我带你去找德拉戈 Okay! I'll take you to Drago!
屡试不爽啊 Works every time.
嘿,不是说去吃饭? Hey, I thought we were going to eat.
没错啊 Oh, we are.
然后,从龙岛… Then, from Dragon Island...
发现了这个群岛 I found this archipelago.
看 There.
哦,当我们在这上面的时候… Oh, when I'm up here...
我甚至感觉不到冷,我只感觉到… I don't even feel the cold. I just feel...
自由 Free.
这就是成为龙的好处,希卡普 This is what it is to be a dragon, Hiccup.
把自己当成龙是不错啦… It's all well and good to call yourself a dragon...
可是你能飞吗? but can you fly?
喔,不要啊! Oh, no!
哈 Ha!
哥们儿,差点啊! Man! Almost!
差点就撞上去了 We just about had it that time!
不可思议 Incredible.
还好,你也不错 Well, not bad yourself.
一直以来你都很像我 All this time, you took after me.
但我又在哪儿呢? And where was I?
对不起,希卡普 I'm so sorry, Hiccup.
我们可以重新开始吗? Can we start over?
你能再给我一次机会吗? Will you give me another chance?
我可以把这20年学到的都教给你 I can teach you all that I have learned these past 20 years.
比如… Like...
这样急转弯就不怕了 Now you can make those tight turns.
你自己知道吗? Did you know about this?
每种龙都有自己独特的秘密 Every dragon has its secrets.
我会全部教给你 And I'll show them all to you.
我们可以解开所有的谜题 We'll unlock every mystery...
找到所有种族 find every last species together...
母亲和儿子一起 as mother and son.
我们共同拥有的这个天赋 希卡普 This gift we share, Hiccup, it bonds us.
这才是真正的你,儿子 This is who you are, son.
真正的我们 Who we are.
我们可以改变龙族的世界 We will change the world for all dragons.
把它变的更好更安全 We will make it a better, safer place.
耶 Yeah.
听起来太美妙了 That sounds amazing.
太好了 This is so great!
你可以和我一起去和德拉戈谈谈 Now you and I can go talk to Drago together.
什么? What?
跟德拉戈没什么好谈的 There's no talking to Drago.
但是我们得… 不 But we have to... No.
我们必须保护我们的龙 We must protect our own.
走吧,该回去了 Come on, we should be getting back.
好了!我把你们带到了 快把这家伙弄走 Okay! Look, I got you here. Now get this thing off me.
永远不要和龙抢玩具 Never take a toy from a dragon.
你真的啥也不懂? Don't you know anything?
为什么倒霉的总是我? Why does this keep happening to me?
那下面是什么? What's down there?
会吐大泡泡,肺活量巨大… Large diameter bubbles, massive lungs...
生活在冰水深处 cold water deep dweller.
我猜是5级巨龙 或者6级 I'm thinking class five leviathan, maybe six.
肉球!怎么了,姑娘? Meatlug! What's wrong, girl?
德拉戈! Drago!
放开我! Get off me!
见到你很高兴,我的朋友! Always great to see you, my friend!
上面还暖和吗? Keeping warm up here?
你看,我很准时 As you can see, I'm right on time
还带了一批龙… with a new batch of dragons...
我没食言吧 just like I promised.
他醒了! He's waking up!
帮帮忙啊! Give me some backup, here!
放开绳子! Drop the ropes!
钩牙! 嘿! Hookfang! Hey!
你在干什么? What are you doing?
现在,你归我了 You belong to me now.
我还附送了战利品… And as an added bonus...
这些个龙骑士 I also caught you their riders.
不多收费哦 什么? No extra charge. What?
你耍我? Are you kidding me? Aw!
过去的你多么完美啊! But you were so perfect!
而且 还有很多没在这儿 Turns out, there is a whole bunch of them out there.
多少? How many?
原来德拉戈没抓住他们 Drago doesn't have them after all.
多少? 数以百计 How many? Hundreds.
全岛的人 A whole island full!
完全不用担心 I wouldn't worry about it.
我的人正在抓他们呢 My men are hunting them down as we speak.
他们不会知道你在哪儿,我发誓 They won't know where you're hiding, I promise you that.
会 他们会 他们知道我们失踪了… Yes, they will. They know we're missing...
他们有追踪龙 and they have tracking dragons.
如果你敢动我们 希卡普一定会… If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick...
希卡普? 他不成气候 Hiccup? He's not a problem.
真的 相信我 Really. Trust me.
他是伟岸的史图伊克之子 He's only the son of Stoick the Vast,
是博克岛首领的继承人 his heir to the throne of Berk...
还是有史以来最棒的驯龙大师 and the greatest dragon master this world has ever seen!
驯龙大师? Dragon master?
我是唯一一个能控制龙的人 I alone control the dragons!
吹牛 不好意思了 No. Mmm mmm. Sorry.
除非你放我们走,马上… And unless you let us go, right now...
否则他就会骑着夜煞把这炸了 he will blast through here on his Night Fury...
把你的船队炸个粉碎 and blow your entire fleet of ships to splinters.
他们就会像小孩一样哭鼻子 Then they will be crying like babies.
幽默风趣 Funny and beautiful.
说的不错,宝贝! Good one, babe!
是的 像小宝宝一样哭泣 他们总是哭个不停 Yeah. Like babies, they always cry.
起先 你说只有一个龙骑士 现在整个博克岛都是了 First, there was one rider, and now, all of Berk.
而且你还带着他们找上门来了 And you led them to me!
德拉戈! Drago!
停止所有准备! Stop all preparations!
我们必须得马上出击龙骑士的老巢 We must attack the dragon riders' nest at once!
我们要干掉他们龙王 We will take down their alpha!
然后占领整个博克岛 Then we will take Berk!
德拉戈 Drago.
灭了他 And get rid of him.
德拉戈 别 我… Oh, Drago, please, I...
风飞! Stormfly!
不! No!
好了,伙计,我们不能坐等 Well, bud, we can't wait around
德拉戈攻到这儿 for Drago to attack this place.
我们得先找到他 We've gotta find him first.
我们走 Let's go.
放松 Easy now.
你开什么玩笑?你怎么进来的? Are you kidding me? How did you get in here?
我们怎么进来就怎么出去 The same way we are getting you out.
我们? 警报解除 We? All clear.
无牙 走 Toothless, cne.
等等 我有事跟你说 Wait. There's something you need to know.
耶 耶 路上说 Yeah, yeah, tell me on the way.
这可不是什么可以"路上再说"的问题 This isn't an on the way kind of update, actually.
我听够多了 I've heard enough.
还有更多惊天动地的事件发展和变化 More of the earth shattering development variety.
说吧 不在乎这一件 Yeah, just add it to the pile.
老爸 这次不一样 你会喜欢的 Dad, unlike most surprises I spring on you, this is one you'll like.
我发誓 I promise.
只不过你需要小心消化一下 You just have to handle it delicately. So
也许你会想自己处理一下这个 You might want to take this one.
哦 好吧 Oh, boy.
老爸… Dad...
能请您把剑放下吗 could you put the sword away, please?
我知道你会说什么,史图伊克 I know what you're gonna say, Stoick.
我怎么可以这样做? How could I have done this?
这些年一直在外? Stayed away all of these years?
为什么不回到你身边? And why did I not cne back to you?
回到儿子身边? To our son?
可是我看不到你的改变,史图伊克 What sign did I have that you could change, Stoick?
博克岛上其他人也不可能改变 That anyone on Berk could?
我那么多次努力阻止战争… I pleaded so many times to stop the fighting...
寻找其他的途径,但是你什么都不听? to find another answer, but did any of you listen?
这就是我不结婚的原因 This is why I never married.
这是一个原因 还有另一个 This and one other reason.
我知道把希卡普留给你独自抚养… I know that I left you to raise Hiccup alone...
但是我认为没有我他会成长的更好 but I thought he would be better off without me.
我错了,我看到了,但是… And I was wrong, I see that now, but...
别这么一言不发的 史图伊克 Stop being so stoic, Stoick!
来吧 Go on.
大喊、大叫,说话啊 Shout, scream, say something!
你还是和我失去你的那天一般美丽 You're as beautiful as the day I lost you.
这日子还能更糟糕吗? Could this day get any worse?
我想想 Let me see.
跳进冰冷的海水里 淹死 We're gonna jump into freezing cold water, and then die from drowning.
看起来很刺激 Looks refreshing.
请吧 女士优先 Please, ladies first.
你就是一坨龙大便 You are a steaming heap of dragon...
躲! Duck.
小心其他人! Warn the others!
干掉他们 埃雷克之子 Get them, you son of an Eret.
接招! Take that!
好吧 我再次爱上了你 Okay, I love you again.
可怜虫 你还可以跳海 Pathetic. You can still jump.
去救你们的龙 离开这里 还是? So, are we going to save your dragons and get out of here, or not?
检查每一个捕龙夹 他们就在某个里面 Check every trap. They're here somewhere.
肉球? Meatlug?
有人吗? Anyone cning?
不知道,你做你该做的吧 I don't know. You just keep doing what you are doing.
继续摇 Keep cranking.
谢谢你救了我的命 Thank you for saving my life.
现在 该我报答你了 Now let me return the favor.
妈妈 你肯定认不出来了 Mom, you'd never even recognize it.
过去打造武器的地方,现在造龙鞍、翼带 Where we used to make weapons, we now build saddles, wing slings.
甚至给龙补牙! We even fix dragon teeth!
你肯定想不到变化多大 You wouldn't believe how much everything's changed.
儿子把博克岛改造的更好了 Our son has changed Berk for the better.
我们生的儿子不错 瓦尔 I think we did well with this one, Val.
多谢 老爸 Thanks, Dad. Oh!
我来 我来 Oh, I got it. I got it.
好久没干过这个了 I'm a little out of practice.
好了… Well, you know...
我娶你不是让你做饭的 最好不是 I didn't marry you for your cooking. I hope not.
她做的肉丸 杀伤力比一把战斧都大 Her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle axe.
我的肚子对她的肉丸可一直印象深刻呢 I've still got a few knocking around in here.
等你和你的龙搬回去 And once you move back in, with all your dragons...
老德拉戈根本毫无胜算 Drago won't even stand a chance.
一切都会好起来的! Everything will be okay!
别着急 儿子 慢慢来 还有很多需要考虑的事情 Slow down, son. It's a lot to take in.
哦 明白 Oh, gotcha.
哇 我喜欢这首 Oh, I love this one.
记得我们的歌吗,瓦尔? Remember our song, Val?
我将带着无尽的勇气 I'll swim and sail on savage seas
乘着生命的波浪 With ne'er a fear of drowning
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛 And gladly ride the waves of life
只要你愿嫁给我 If you will marry me
不管是灼热的太阳 No scorching sun
还是冷冽的寒流 Nor freezing cold
都不能阻止我的旅程 Will...Will stop me on my... journey
不好意思 Sorry.
只要你许我你的芳心 If you will promise me your heart
并且爱... And love...
爱我到永远 And love me for eternity
我最亲爱的 My dearest one my darling dear
你真诚的话语打动了我 Your mighty words astound me
当你张开双臂拥抱我 But I've no need of mighty deeds
其他一切都不再重要 When I feel your arms around me
我会带着金戒指 But I would bring you rings of gold
唱着你的诗歌 And even sing you poetry
真的吗 Oh, would you?
我会护你远离一切灾难 And I would keep you from all harm
只要你愿待在我身旁 If you would stay beside me
我不需要金戒指 I have no use for rings of gold
也不在乎诗歌 I care not for your poetry
我只希望能牵着你的手 I only want your hand to hold
只想你在我身边 I only want you near me
爱你 吻你 紧拥你 To love and kiss, to sweetly hold
与你共舞 共入梦乡 For the dancing and the dreaming
一起走过风风雨雨 Through all life's toils and delights
留你的爱在我身边 I'll keep your laugh inside me
我将带着无尽的勇气 I'll swim and sail the savage seas
不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我 With ne'er a fear of drowning
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛 And gladly ride the waves of life
只要你愿嫁给我 If you will marry me
我还会耶 I'm still going
戈伯,我成功了! Gobber! I'm done.
我还以为只有死了才能再跟你一起跳舞 I thought I would have to die before we could have that dance again.
没那么严重啦 No need for drastic measures.
为了你,亲爱的… For you, my dear...
我愿做任何事 anything.
跟我回家好吗,瓦尔? Will you cne home, Val?
再做我的妻子好吗? Will you be my wife once again?
我们一家团聚,怎么样? We can be a family! What do you say?
我愿意 Yes.
太好了,我负责做饭 Great! I'll do the cooking.
感谢老天没有让你听我的话,儿子 Thank Odin you didn't listen to me, son.
不然我们就见不到了 We never would have found each other.
无牙? Toothless?
怎么了? What's happening?
不会吧 Oh, no.
瓦尔? Val?
瓦尔!不要慌,不要慌 Val! It's all right, it's all right.
我们是一个团队,你想怎么做? We're a team now. What do you want to do?
我们必须救这些龙 We have to save the dragons.
好,明白了,快,儿子 Aye. You got it! Come on, son.
天塌了,也给我继续攻击冰山 Whatever cnes, keep hitting the mountain.
我们得把龙王引出来 We need to draw the alpha out.
准备好捕龙夹 Ready the traps!
惊喜! Surprise!
我靠! What?
你总是充满惊喜! You really are full of surprises!
我们走! Let's go!
龙骑士又出现了! Dragon riders, cning through!
发射! Fire!
耶 Yeah!
把他们打下来! Cut them down!
埃雷克 埃雷克之子! Eret, son of Eret!
往上 姑娘! Up, girl!
向左倾斜 埃雷克!对了 Lean left, Eret! That's it!
小心! Look out!
耶,宝贝! Yeah, baby!
把他们打下来! Take them down!
小心哦! Heads up!
驯龙大师 Dragon master.
欢迎加入龙骑士! Welcne aboard, dragon rider!
谢谢 Thanks, I think.
你去哪儿了? Where have you been?
呃,怎么说,找妈妈 Oh, you know, catching up with Mom.
那是你妈妈? That's your mother?
知道我的喜剧天分遗传自谁了吧 Now you know where I get my dramatic flair.
龙王!真正的战斗才开始! The alpha! Now we have a fight!
加油,无牙! Come on, Toothless!
让他们看看你的厉害 伙计 Show them what you got, bud.
真乖! That a boy!
我等这一刻很久了! I've waited a long time for this!
你不可能把龙带走的! You cannot take our dragons!
他们受龙王的控制! They are controlled by the alpha!
这是件好事 我带来了一位挑战者 Then it's a good thing I brought a challenger.
又来一只? Another one?
这只是十级,十级! That is a class ten! Class ten!
不 No.
去吧,干掉那只龙王! Come on! Take down the alpha!
谢谢 Thank you.
为了你,亲爱的… For you, my dear...
我愿做任何事 anything.
瓦尔,你能阻止他们吗? Val, do you think you can stop them?
我尽力 I'll do my best.
快,跳跳云! Come on, Cloudjumper!
你! You!
我亲眼看见你烧死的! I watched you burn!
一点小火还杀不了我! It takes more than a little fire to kill me!
史图伊克! Stoick!
不! No!
不要! No!
我们胜利了 We have won.
了结她! Now, finish her!
不要! No!
坚持住! Hold on!
碎颅者,快! Skullcrusher, go!
跟上 戈伯! Come on, Gobber!
马上来 史图伊克! Right behind you, Stoick!
住手! Stop!
住手! Stop!
这就是所谓最伟大的驯龙大师吗? This is the great dragon master?
伟岸的史图伊克之子吗 The son of Stoick the Vast?
他应该感到羞耻 What shame he must feel.
赢了这一切 又如何呢? All of this loss, and for what?
为了无人能敌? To becne unstoppable?
统治世界? To rule the world?
龙是种善良、温和的生物… Dragons are kind, amazing creatures...
可以跟人类和平共处 that can bring people together.
或者撕碎人类 Or tear them apart.
你看 You see...
我知道活在恐惧中的滋味 I know what it is to live in fear.
看着我的村民们被烧死… To see my village burned...
我的家人被杀死… my family taken.
那么小一个孩子… But even as a boy...
什么都没有了… left with nothing...
我发誓要克服对龙的恐惧… I vowed to rise above the fear of dragons...
解放全世界的人类 and liberate the people of this world.
那为什么要建立龙族大军? Then why a dragon army?
我们需要龙来对付龙 Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons.
或者你只是需要龙征服人类 Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people.
控制追随你的人… To control those who follow you...
消灭反抗你的人… and to get rid of those who won't.
聪明的孩子 Clever boy.
世界需要和平 The world wants peace.
在博克岛上 我们已经找到了答案 And we have the answer back on Berk.
让我带你看看吧 Just let me show you.
不用! No!
让我带你看吧! Let me show you!
什么情况… What in...
希卡普! Hiccup!
跟上 戈伯 Come on, Gobber!
好吧,计划有变! Okay, change of plan!
任何龙都拒绝不了龙王的命令 No dragon can resist the alpha's cnmand.
所以 能控制龙王的人… So, he who controls the alpha...
就能控制所有龙 controls them all.
无牙? Toothless?
无牙,你还好吗,伙计?你怎么了? Toothless, you okay, bud? What's going on?
见识一下真正的力量吧 Witness true strength.
这种力量高于一切 The strength of will over others.
在它面前… In the face of it...
你什么都不是 you are nothing.
他跟你说什么了? What did he just tell you?
无牙 别这样 Toothless, cne on.
你怎么了? What's the matter with you?
不,不,不,别啊 No, no, no, no. Come on.
你干什么?别这样 What are you doing? Knock it off.
住手!快醒醒! Stop! Snap out of it!
无牙,不要! Toothless, no!
无牙! Toothless!
不要,希卡普! Don't! Hiccup!
住手! Stop!
儿子! 老爸! Son! Dad!
不要! No!
不 No.
爸! Dad!
史图伊克! Stoick!
爸 Dad.
不,你… No, you...
不 No.
不,不,不 No, no, no.
不!别碰他! No! Get away from him!
走吧!滚开! Go on! Get out of here!
滚开! Get away!
不是他的错,你明白的 It's not his fault. You know that.
善良的龙 Good dragons...
被邪恶的人控制… under the control of bad people...
等等!不要走 Wait! Don't go.
…做邪恶的事 do bad things.
走了! Come on!
召集人马,我们博克岛见! Gather the men and meet me at Berk!
无牙! Toothless!
不,不要 No, don't.
愿瓦尔基里欢迎你… May the Valkyries welcne you...
引领你穿越奥丁神的伟大战场 and lead you through Odin's great battlefield.
愿他们带着爱和愤怒为你悼念 May they sing your name with love and fury...
让我们听到瓦尔哈拉殿堂传来的吟唱 (北欧神话主神兼死亡之神奥丁接待英灵的殿堂) so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla...
知道您已经到达了那里 and know that you have taken your rightful place...
获得了应得的尊重 at the table of kings.
一个伟人从此损落了 For a great man has fallen.
一个战士 一个首领 A warrior. A Chieftain.
一个慈父 A father.
一位挚友 A friend.
对不起 老爸 I'm sorry, Dad.
我没有成为你期望中的领袖 I'm not the chief that you wanted me to be.
也没有成为我自认为的和平守护者 And I'm not the peacekeeper I thought I was.
我不知道… I don't know...
你刚出生的时候早产了 You came early into this world.
只有那么一丁点儿大 You were such a wee thing.
这么虚弱 那么娇嫩 So frail, so fragile.
我还担心你活不下来 I feared you wouldn't make it.
但是你父亲… But your father...
从不怀疑 he never doubted.
他总是说 He always said
你会成为所有人中最强大的一个 you would becne the strongest of them all.
他说对了 And he was right.
你拥有首领的心脏和龙的灵魂 You have the heart of a chief and a soul of a dragon.
只有你能 Only you can bring
带给世界和平 our worlds together.
这就是你啊 儿子 That is who you are, son.
我 呃… I, uh...
我总是害怕成为父亲那样的人 I was so afraid of becning my dad.
很大程度上是因为我怕我做不到 Mostly because I thought I never could.
你怎么能成为那么强大的人呢? How do you becne someone that great?
那么勇敢?那么无私? That brave? That selfless?
我想你只能试试看了 I guess you can only try.
首领保护自己的家园 A chief protects his own.
我们回去 We are going back.
呃,怎么回? Uh, with what?
他把所有龙带走了 He took all the dragons.
不是所有 Not all of them.
我不想死 I don't want to die!
这些小家伙怎么骑? We can't fly these things!
别开玩笑了! Yeah, no kidding!
龙王不会 But won't that Bewilderbeast just
把这些龙也控制住吗? take control of these guys, too?
这些是龙宝宝 谁的话都不听 They're babies. They don't listen to anyone.
耶 就像我们一样 Yeah! Just like us!
这实在是 太危险了 This is very dangerous!
有些人可能会说 这主意糟糕透了 Some might suggest this is poorly conceived.
这是我听过最好的主意了 It's a good thing that I never listen.
那你的计划是什么? So what is your plan?
夺回无牙 干掉德拉戈的… Get Toothless back and kick Drago's...
小心! Heads up!
和那个家伙 And that thing.
这才是乖孩子 That's a good boy.
小心家具! Watch the furniture!
你去哪儿? Where are you going?
你们的首领已经死了 Your chief is dead.
史图伊克? Stoick?
没有人保护你们了 No one can protect you now.
不会吧 No.
他控制了所有龙! He took all the dragons!
吸引龙王注意 让他放开对无牙的控制 Distract the alpha. Try to keep his focus off Toothless.
呃…怎么吸引? Uh... How?
你忘了你的战斗伙伴是谁了吗 Have you forgotten who you're riding with?
只要是活的 就没有我驯服不了的龙 There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!
除了这只! Except for this one!
业余水平啊 Amateur.
嘿,看,是希卡普! Hey, look. It's Hiccup!
什么? What?
接着仍! Keep them cning!
黑羊啊,宝贝儿! Black sheep, baby!
十分! Ten points!
我没事! I'm okay!
不得不说 你还真是很难摆脱啊 You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that.
无牙? Toothless?
嘿… Hey...
是我,伙计 it's me, bud.
是我 It's me.
是我,我在这儿,伙计 It's me. I'm right here, bud.
回来吧 Come back to me.
他已经不是你的了 He's not yours anymore.
他属于龙王的了 He belongs to the alpha.
但是 伟大的驯龙大师… But, please, great dragon master...
来试试吧 try to take him.
他这次不会失手了 He will not miss a second time.
那不是你的错,伙计 It wasn't your fault, bud.
是他们让你干的 They made you do it.
你永远不会伤害他 You would never hurt him.
你永远不会伤害我 You would never hurt me.
你怎么做到的? How are you doing that?
拜托了 Please.
你是我最好的朋友,伙计 You are my best friend, bud.
我最好的朋友 My best friend.
好小子,这才对! Atta boy! That's it!
我在这儿! I'm here!
够了! Enough!
坚持住! Hang on!
快了,伙计 Almost there, buddy.
上啊! Do something!
必须把他们两个分开 We need to get those two apart.
我们必须屏蔽掉控制 无牙 We have to block him out, Toothless.
你相信我吗 伙计? Do you trust me, bud?
我们可以的 We can do this.
你和我 You and me.
合二为一 As one.
来啦! That's it.
让我们再试一次! Now let's try this one more time!
干掉他,宝贝! Take him down, babe!
去干掉他们! Go get them!
控制它啊! Take control of it!
别受它干扰 无牙 Shut it out, Toothless.
阻止他们!马上! Stop them! Now!
不会又来吧 Not again.
无牙! 成败就看现在了 Toothless! It's now or never!
加油,伙计! Come on, bud!
坚持住! Hold on!
耶,我们成功来了! Yeah! We did it!
拦住他 无牙 Hold him there, Toothless.
一切都结束了 It's all over now.
是吗? Or is it?
哦,不! Oh, no!
不! No!
不! No!
希卡普! Hiccup!
他在挑战龙王! He's challenging the alpha!
为了保护你 To protect you.
不,不,不!不! No, no, no! No!
回去战斗!战斗! Fight back! Fight!
战斗! Fight!
你怎么回事? What's the matter with you?
你学会了吗? Now do you get it?
这就是赢得龙忠诚的结果 This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty.
让这一切都结束吧 Let this end. Now.
做梦! Never!
加油! Come on!
战斗! Fight!
真正的龙王会保护所有的龙 The alpha protects them all.
你总是让我刮目相看 伙计 You never cease to amaze me, bud.
谢谢你 Thank you.
无牙 你知道很难洗掉的! Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!
你回来了! I knew you'd cne back!
风飞! Stormfly!
来个拥抱吧,坏脾气! Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy!
谁是我的小公主啊? Who's my little princess?
不要再离开我了,钩牙 Don't you ever leave again, Hookfang.
是你!对,是你!我想死你了! You are! Yes, you are! I missed you!
哦,悍夫! Oh, Barf!
不是你! Not you!
这儿的龙质量上乘啊 That was some pretty fine dragon wrangling back there.
你要做龙猎人也会很棒 You'd make a good trapper.
碎颅者需要 You know, Skullcrusher's gonna need somebody
有人照顾 to look after him now.
我? Me?
非常荣幸 I'd be honored.
你父亲一定跟我一样骄傲! Your father would be every bit as proud as I am.
谢谢你 Thank you.
我很高兴你在我身边,妈妈 I'm really glad you're here, Mom.
我会一直在的 And here I'll stay.
看吧? See?
我说过它在这里 I told you it was in here.
你还玩这套,太搞笑了 Still doing that one? That's hilarious.
过来吧,你 Come here, you.
首领回家了! The chief has cne home!
首领万岁! Long live the chief!
首领万岁!首领万岁! Long live the chief! Long live the chief!
这就是博克岛 This is Berk.
被冰块摧残的乱七八糟 A bit trampled and busted and covered in ice...
但是这里是家 but it's home.
我们的家 It's our home.
那些侵略我们的人残酷且疯狂 Those who attacked us are relentless and crazy.
但是成功战胜了他们的我们呢 But those who stopped them...
更胜一筹 oh, even more so!
虽然我们人数不多 We may be small in numbers...
但是我们象征着 but we stand for something...
这个世界上最强大的东西 bigger than anything the world can pit against us.
我们代表和平的声音 We are the voice of peace.
我们终将一点点改变这个世界 And, bit by bit, we will change this world.
因为我们拥有他们没有的东西 You see, we have something they don't.
他们有军队… Oh, sure, they have armies...
他们有舰队… 但是我们有 and they have armadas... but we
我们有… we have...
我们的龙! our dragons!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制