勇敢传说 中英文双语台词


你在哪里?出来 Where are you? Come out!
出来 Come out!
出来 小亲亲 Come on out.
我要来抓你喽 I'm cning to get you.
你这小毛头在哪里?我要抓到你喽 Where are you, you little rascal? I'm cning to get you.
我的小寿星在哪儿啊? Where is my little birthday girl?
被我抓到 我就要把她吃掉 I'm going to gobble her up when I find her.
把你吃掉哟 I'm going to eat you. I am.
佛格 不要把武器放餐桌上 Fergus, no weapons on the table.
我可以射箭吗?可以吗?可以吗? Can I shoot an arrow? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
拜托 可以吗? Please? Can I?
不可以用那把 要用... Not with that. Why not
你自己的弓 use your very own?
生日快乐 小亲亲 Happy birthday, my wee darling!
你表现得很好 Now, there's a good girl.
把弦拉到脸颊旁边 Draw all the way back now to your cheek. That's right.
两眼正视前方 Keep both eyes open.
然后...放手 And, loose!
没射中 去捡回来 I missed Go and fetch it, then.
你居然送她一把弓 她是小淑女耶 A bow, Fergus? She's a lady.
你 You!
呢喃精灵 A will o' the wisp.
是真的 They are real.
梅莉达 快回来 Merida, cne along, sweetheart.
我们要回家啰 我看到呢喃精灵了 We're leaving now. I saw a wisp.
我看到呢喃精灵了 呢喃精灵? I saw a wisp. A wisp?
你知道吗?传说呢喃精灵会引领你找到命运 You know, some say that will o' the wisps lead you to your fate.
是啊 找到弓箭 Aye. Or an arrow.
我们快回去吧 不然等会儿可能会看到跳舞的稻草人 Come on, let's be off before we see a dancing Tatty Bogle.
或是大巨人... Or a giant having a jigger in the bluebells.
你父王不相信有魔法 Your father doesn't believe in magic.
他应该相信 因为是真的 Well, he should. Because it's true.
是魔度巨熊 艾莉诺 快逃 Mor'du! Elinor, run!
陛下 Sire!
放马过来吧 Come on, you!
片名:勇敢传说
有人说我们的命运和土地紧紧相联 Some say our destiny is tied to the land
和我们密不可分 as much a pan' of us as we are of it.
也有人说命运是交织在一起的 Others say fate is woven together like a cloth.
彼此的命运相互缠绕纠结 So that one's destiny intertwines with many others.
我们不断地追寻 为改变命运而奋战 It's the one thing we search for or fight to change.
有些人穷尽一生也寻找不到 Some never find it.
也有些人被引领而找到命运 But there are some who are led.
我父王力抗魔度巨熊而失去一条腿 The story of how my father lost his leg
这故事已成为传奇 to the demon bear Mor'du became legend.
而我现在已经当姐姐了 I became a sister to three new brothers.
汉密修 修伯特和哈里斯这三个小王子 The princes. Hamish, Hubert and Harris.
简直就是小恶魔 Wee devils, more like.
他们总是可以逃过死劫 They get away with murder.
我却什么也逃避不了 I can never get away with anything.
我是一位公主 I'm the princess.
我必须树立榜样 I'm the example.
我有数不清的义务 责任和期待 I've got duties, responsibilities, expectations.
我的人生早就被计划好了 My whole life is planned out,
要成为和母后一样的人 preparing for the day I becne...Well, my mother.
她每天都把我管得死死的 She's in charge of every single day of my life.
"嘤嘤知更 汝可知吾心..." "Aye, Robin, Jolly Robin, and thou shalt know of mine."
提高音调 Project!
汝可知吾... "And thou shalt know of mine!"
注意音调 让每个角落都听得见 Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room,
不然就白念了 or it's all for naught.
本来就是白念 我听见了 This is all for naught. I heard that!
上面也听得见 From the top.
公主必须熟知王国的一切大小事 A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom.
不可以涂鸦 She does not doodle.
你弹错了 亲爱的 That's a C, dear.
公主不可以放声大笑 A princess does not chortle.
不可以狼吞虎咽 Does not stuff her gob!
不可以赖床 Rises early.
要富有同情心... ...Is cnpassionate...
持之以恒 小心谨慎 ...patient, cautious,
整齐清洁 clean.
最重要的是 公主凡事都要...力求完美 And above all, a princess strives for... Well, perfection.
不过 偶而我这公主也可以放一天假 But every once in a while, there's a day when I don't have to be a princess.
不用上课 没有期许 No lessons, no expectations.
这一天 我可以做任何事 A day where anything can happen.
这一天 我可以改变我的命运 A day I can change my fate.
∮当寒风呼唤 天空晴朗明亮∮ ∮When cold wind is a' calling, and the sky is clear and bright∮
∮迷雾山脉向我招手 在阳光下与我相会∮ ∮Misty mountains sing and beckon, lead me out into the light∮
∮我骑马奔驰 我展翅飞翔∮ ∮I Will ride, I Will fly∮
∮追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮Chase the wind and touch the sky∮
∮我展翅飞翔 追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮I will fly, Chase the wind and touch the sky∮
∮在隐密的黑暗中 严峻的山岭上∮ ∮Where dark woods hide secrets and mountains are fierce and bold∮
∮深邃的水潭内 古老的时间里∮ ∮Deep waters hold reflections of times lost long ago∮
∮我聆听每一个故事 紧握自己的梦想∮ ∮I will read every story, take hold of my own dream∮
∮坚忍如海上狂风∮ ∮Be as strong as the seas are stormy∮
∮骄傲如嚎叫之鹰∮ ∮And proud as an eagle's scream∮
∮我骑马奔驰 我展翅飞翔∮ ∮I Will ride, I Will fly∮
∮追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮Chase the wind and touch the sky∮
∮我展翅飞翔 追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮I will fly, Chase the wind and touch the sky∮
∮拥抱天空∮ ∮And touch the sky∮
∮追逐着风∮ ∮Chase the wind∮
∮拥抱天空∮ ∮Touch the sky∮
我快饿死了 你也是吧? I'm starving. You hungry too, Angus?
饿坏了哦 Oats it is, then.
早上好 公主 Good day, Princess.
我找不到盐了 你放在哪里了? I cannot find the salt. Where did you put it?
几分钟前 我还看到了呢 It was over there a minute ago, the last time I looked at it.
不知从哪儿 冒出一头巨熊 And then, out of nowhere, the biggest bear you've ever seen!
身上插满攻击他的武器 His hide littered with the weapons of fallen warriors.
脸上满是疤痕 还瞎了只眼 His face scarred with one dead eye.
我抽出宝剑... I drew my sword and...
咻 猛然一挥 剑断成两截 One swipe, his sword shattered.
然后喀一声 父王的腿被咬断 Then "chomp"! Dad's leg was clean off.
进了那怪兽的五脏庙 Down the monster's throat it went.
这段是我最喜欢的片段 That's my favorite part.
从此再也没有人看过魔度 Mor'du has never been seen since,
它在荒野间游荡 等待复仇的机会 and is roaming the wilds waiting his chance of revenge.
它最好敢回来 Let him return.
我下次决不会放过它... I'll finish what I guddled in the first place.
梅莉达 公主不可以把武器放在餐桌上 Merida, a princess does not place her weapons on the table.
母后 不过是一把弓... Mum! It's just my bow.
在我看来 公主根本不应该有武器 A princess should not have weapons in my opinion.
你就顺着她吧! Leave her be.
不论是不是公主 都应该学习战斗 Princess or not, learning to fight is essential.
母后 你一定猜不到我今天做了什么 Mum? You'll never guess what I did today.
我爬到龙齿岩上 I climbed the Crone's Tooth,
喝火焰瀑布的水 and drank from the Fire Falls.
火焰瀑布? Fire Falls?
听说只有英勇的古代帝王敢喝火焰瀑布的水 They say only the ancient kings were brave enough to drink the fire.
你说你做了什么 亲爱的? 没什么 母后 What did you do, dear? Nothing, Mum.
你有那么饿吗? Hungry, aren't we?
母后... 暴饮暴食会吃坏肚子的 Mum! You'll get dreadful collywobbles.
佛格 你都不注意一下女儿的饮食吗? Oh, Fergus, will you look at your daughter's plate?
那又怎样? So what?
你们... 不要让它们舔... You great... Don't let them lick...
小鬼们 别皮了 Boys, you're naughty.
不要玩羊杂 Don't just play with your haggis.
你们没尝过 How do you know you don't like it,
怎么知道好不好吃? if you won't try it?
那只是羊的胃 That's just a wee sheep's stomach.
很美味的 It's delicious.
王后 谢谢你 莫蒂 My lady. Thank you, Maudie.
麦肯塔席 麦葛芬和丁沃领主的回信 From the Lords Macintosh, MacGuffin and Dingwall.
他们都无异议 Their responses, no doubt.
别碰我的食物 你们这些贪吃的小杂种 Stay out of my food, you greedy mongrels.
去咬那个 脏鬼 Chew on that, you manky dogs!
佛格 Fergus?
他们都同意了 They've all accepted.
谁同意什么 母后? Who's accepted what, Mother?
小鬼们 你们先出去 Boys, you are excused.
我又怎么了吗? What did I do now?
你父王有事跟你说 Your father has something to discuss with you.
佛格? Fergus?
梅莉达... Merida.
领主们要派他们的儿子来参加比武招亲 The lords are presenting their sons as suitors for your betrothal.
什么? 各氏族都同意了 What? The clans have accepted.
父王 什么?我... Dad! What? I...
你...她...艾莉诺 You... She... Elinor?
说实在的 梅莉达 你有必要这么激动吗? Honestly, Merida, I don't know why you're reacting this way.
总之 今年各氏族都会派人来参加比武招亲 This year, each clan will present a suitor to cnpete in the games for your hand.
我这个公主什么事情都任由你摆布 I suppose a princess just does what she's told?
公主不可以大声嚷嚷 A princess does not raise her voice.
梅莉达 你一生都在等着这一天到来 Merida, this is what you've been preparing for your whole life.
不 是你一生都在等着这一天到来 No, it's what you've been preparing me for my whole life.
我绝对不会接受 你不要强迫我 I won't go through with it. You can't make me.
梅莉达 Merida!
梅莉达 Merida!
小鬼们 Boys!
母后 提亲?结婚? Mother. Suitors? Marriage?
从前有一个古老的王国 Once there was an ancient kingdom...
母后 Mum!
那是古时候的事 Ancient kingdom.
它的名字早已被人遗忘 Its name long forgotten,
国王是个明智且公正的统治者 深受人民的爱戴 ruled by a wise and fair king who was much beloved.
他年老后 将王国分给他的四个儿子 And when he grew old he divided the kingdom among his four sons,
期许他们成为那块土地的四个支柱 that they should be the pillars on which the peace of the land rested.
但是 大王子想自己独吞整个王国 But the oldest prince wanted to rule the land for himself.
他执意孤行 导致王国衰败 He followed his own path and the kingdom fell
连年的战争与混乱 最后灭亡 to war, and chaos and ruin.
真是个美好的故事 That's a nice story.
这不只是个故事 梅莉达 It's not just a story, Merida.
我们要记取历史的教训 那是真理的警钟 Legends are lessons. They ring with truths.
母后 Mum.
你最好给我乖乖听话 I would advise you to make your peace with this.
各个氏族就快要来提亲了 The clans are cning to present their suitors.
不公平 梅莉达 It's not fair. Merida.
结婚又不是世界末日 It's marriage. It's not the end of the world.
你又在喃喃自语 我才没有 You're muttering. I don't mutter.
明明就有 你烦恼的时候就会喃喃自语 Aye, you do. You mutter, lass, when something's troubling you.
这都要怪你 I blame you. Stubbornness.
她那倔强的脾气都是遗传自你们家族 It's entirely from your side of the family.
看来谈话进行得不太顺利? I take it the talk didn't go too well, then?
我不知道该怎么做 I don't know what to do.
多劝劝她 亲爱的 我已经劝过了 Speak to her, dear. I do speak to her.
她就是听不进去 好吧 She just doesn't listen. Come on, now.
假装我是梅莉达 来跟我谈 Pretend I'm Merida. Speak to me.
你要怎么说? What would you say?
我没办法 I can't do this.
你一定可以的 Sure you can.
对嘛 这样才像个王后 There, there. That's my queen.
很好 开始吧 Right, here we go.
"人家不想结婚" "I don't want to get married."
"我就喜欢单身 让头发随风飘扬" "I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind"
"骑马穿越峡谷 对着夕阳拉弓射箭" "as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset."
梅莉达 我们花费这么多心思 这么多时间 Merida, all this work, all the time spent preparing you,
栽培你 把我们最好的一切都给了你 schooling you, giving you everything we never had.
说说看 你究竟希望我们怎么做? I ask you, what do you expect us to do?
取消比武招亲 反正他们又不会死 Call off the gathering. Would that kill them?
你是王后 You're the queen.
你就直接跟他们说 公主还没准备好 You can just tell the lords the princess is not ready for this.
事实上她永远不会做好准备 就这样 In fact, she might not ever be ready for this, so that's that.
再见 各位明早就对我们宣战也无所谓 Good day to you. We'll expect your declarations of war in the morning.
我知道这听起来很不公平 I understand this must all seem unfair.
当年我面对提亲时 也是有所保留 Even I had reservations when I faced betrothal.
但我们不能逃避现实 But we can't just run away from who we are.
我不希望我的人生就这样结束 I don't want my life to be over.
我想过得自由自在 I want my freedom!
但你知道自由背后要付出多大的代价吗? But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost?
我这么做并不是要伤害你们 I'm not doing any of this to hurt you.
我希望你能体谅 我这么做都是因为爱你 If you could just try to see what I do, I do out of love.
但这是我的人生 But it's my life, it's...
我就是还没准备好 I'm just not ready.
我想你会理解的 只要你愿意... I think you'd see, if you could just...
我一定可以让你明白 只要你愿意... I think I could make you understand if you would just...
听我说 听我说 ...listen. ...listen.
安格斯 我发誓不会让这件事发生 I swear, Angus, this isn't going to happen.
我不会这么任凭摆布 Not if I have any say in it.
麦葛芬 MacGuffin!
丁沃 Dingwall!
麦肯塔席 Macintosh!
你看起来美极了 You look absolutely beautiful.
我喘不过气了 I can't breathe.
转一圈看看 Shush! Give us a turn.
我根本动弹不得 I can't move.
好紧 It's too tight.
太完美了 It's perfect.
梅莉达 母后? Merida? Mum?
只要... Just...
记得微笑 Remember to smile.
他们来了 Aye, they're cning.
各就各位 各就各位 Places, everyone. Places.
我很好啦 别碰我 I look fine, woman! Leave me be!
各位 My Lord!
我们现在有请... I want to announce the arrival of the lords...
什么人?什么人? Who goes there? Who goes there?
拿上来 Aye!
今天我们... So, here we are,
四个氏族... the four clans.
齐聚一堂... Gathering...
来... ...for...
介绍比武招亲参赛者 介绍比武招亲参赛者 ...the presentation of the suitors. ...the presentation of the suitors.
麦肯塔席氏族 Clan Macintosh.
麦肯塔席 Macintosh!
陛下 为您引见我的继承人 Your Majesty, I present my heir and scion,
他扞卫我们的领土 抵御北方侵略者 who defended our land from the northern invaders,
以他的宝剑 只身击退一千多名敌军 and with his own sword, Stab Blooder, vanquished 1,000 foes.
麦肯塔席 Macintosh!
麦葛芬氏族 Clan MacGuffin!
麦葛芬 MacGuffin!
陛下 为您引见我的长子 Good Majesty, I present my eldest son,
他赤手空拳 击沉维京海盗战舰 who scuttled the Viking longships
只身打败两千多名敌军 and with his bare hands vanquished 2,000 foes.
麦葛芬 MacGuffin!
丁沃氏族 Clan Dingwall.
丁沃 Dingwall!
为您引见我的独子 I present my only son
他曾被一万罗马大军包围 who was besieged by 10,000 Romans
只凭单手就解决所有敌军 and he took out a whole armada singlehandedly.
他一手... With one arm, he was...
他一手掌舵 With one arm he was steering the ship
另一手举起宝剑 and with the other he held his mighty sword
击退了一整支舰队 and struck down a whole attacking fleet.
骗人 什么?我听到了 Lies! What? I heard that.
有种就站出来 Go on. Say it to my face.
你这个胆小的孬种担心会弄乱头发? Or are ye scared, simpering jackanapes, afraid to muss your pretty hair?
至少我们有头发 还有牙齿 At least we have hair. And all our teeth.
而且 我们不用躲在屁股后面 你这个怪老头 And we don't hide under bridges, you grumpy old troll.
你们继续笑吧 You want to laugh, huh?
小丁沃 Wee Dingwall!
放开我 Get off me!
没错 没错 就是这样... Nut 'em! Nut 'em! That's the way to...
好啦 All right.
住手 Shut it!
听好了 到此为止 你们已经玩够了 Now, that's all done. You've had your go at each other.
现在请大家文明一点 Show a little decorum.
不准再打下去 And no more fighting.
不是我先出手的 是他... I didn't start it. It was...
对不起 王后 致上我卑微的歉意 My lady Queen, I feel terrible. My humblest apologies.
对不起 真是失礼了 我错了 不是我... We mean no disrespect. I'm sorry, love, I didn't... But...
好吧 亲爱的 Yes, dear.
刚刚说到哪儿? Now, where were we?
对了 按照我们的法律 Yes. In accordance with our laws,
关于继承权的规定 by the rights of our heritage,
只有各位领主最年长的继承人 only the firstborn of each of the great leaders
可以参加比武招亲 最年长的? may be presented as champion. Firstborn?
来赢得我们丹布洛公主的芳心 And thus cnpete for the hand of the Princess of Dun Broch.
想要抱得美人归 To win the fair maiden they must prove their worth
就必须在比赛中证明自己的实力 by feats of strength or arms in the games.
按照惯例 由公主本人决定比赛项目 It is customary that the challenge be determined by the princess herself.
射箭 射箭 Archery! Archery.
我选择射箭 I choose archery.
比赛开始 Let the games begin!
拉啊 Pull!
拉啊 Pull!
我只拿一个 I'll just take one.
跟你们说过多少次 不可以... Now, I have told you, you're not allowed...
时间到了 It's time!
弓箭手 请就位 没错 弓箭手 请就位 Archers, to your marks! Aye, archers to your marks.
愿幸运之箭能够飞向目标 And may the lucky arrow find its target.
很好 上前吧 Oi! Get on with it.
我敢说 他比较想要木桩掷远比赛 I bet he wishes he was tossing cabers.
或是举桥柱 Or holding up bridges.
有射到靶上就不错了 儿子 At least you hit the target, son.
还真有魅力 That's attractive.
我接到了 臂力真好 I got it! Good arm.
发丝也很迷人 And such lovely flowing locks.
佛格 又怎么了? Fergus. What?
小羊儿 Wee lamb.
拜托...快射吧 小子 Come on! Shoot, boy!
干得好 干得好 Well done, lad! Well done.
让你大饱眼福 Feast your eyes!
不愧是我儿子 That's my boy.
那真是太厉害了 是吧? Well, that's just grand now, isn't it?
真是出乎意料啊 佛格 Guess who's cning to dinner? Fergus.
我希望你不介意成为丁沃夫人...... By the way, hope you don't mind being called Lady...
我是梅莉达 I am Merida.
丹布洛氏族最年长的继承人 Firstborn descendant of Clan Dun Broch.
我要亲手来决定自己的未来 And I'll be shooting for my own hand.
你在搞什么鬼? What are you doing?
梅莉达 Merida!
该死的礼服 Curse this dress!
梅莉达 住手 Merida, stop this!
你敢再射一箭试试看 Don't you dare loose another arrow.
梅莉达 不准射 Merida, I forbid it.
我真是受够你了 小姑娘 Michty me! I've just about had enough of you, lass!
是你自己要... 你故意让他们出糗 You're the one that wants me to... You embarrassed them.
让我出糗 我一切遵守比赛规则 You embarrassed me. I followed the rules.
你根本不知道你干了什么好事 You don't know what you've done!
我不在乎... 这事若没处理好 可能会引起战争 Just don't care how I... It'll be fire and sword if it's not set right.
你听我说 我是王后 Just listen! I am the Queen!
你才要听我的 You listen to me!
太不公平了 This is so unfair!
不公平? Unfair?
你从来没有为我着想过 You're never there for me.
这个婚姻是你想要的 This whole marriage is what you want.
你有问过我想要什么吗?没有 Do you ever bother to ask what I want? No.
你只会不断告诉我什么能做 什么不能做 You walk around telling me what to do, what not to do,
试图把我变得像你一样 trying to make me be like you.
我永远不可能像你一样的 Well, I'm not going to be like you.
你是在耍孩子气 You're acting like a child.
你是怪兽 And you're a beast.
你就是 梅莉达 That's what you are! Merida.
我绝不可能变得像你一样 不要 住手 I'll never be like you. No, stop that!
我宁愿死 也不要像你一样 I'd rather die than be like you!
梅莉达 你身为公主 Merida, you are a princess,
就要有公主的样子 母后 and I expect you to act like one. Mum!
梅莉达 Merida!
梅莉达 Merida!
噢 天啊 Oh, dear.
我都做了什么? Oh, no. What have I done?
安格斯 Angus!
过来 安格斯 Come on, Angus.
安格斯 Angus!
呢喃精灵为什么要带我来这里? Why would the wisps lead me here?
欢迎参观 Look around.
看到喜欢的 就叫我一声 You holler if you see anything you like.
全店都打对折 Everything is half off.
你是谁? 只是个卑微的木雕师傅 Who are you? Just a humble woodcarver.
我不懂... I don't understand...
有看到喜欢的吗? See anything you like?
要不要看看这个 放在任何房间都很合适 Perhaps a touch of whimsy to brighten any dank chamber?
呢喃精灵带我... But the will o' the wisps, they...
这个是独一无二的 This is one of a kind!
我可以算你便宜 I'll make you a deal for this rare prize.
你的扫帚 Your broom!
它刚刚在自动扫地 太荒谬了 It was sweeping by itself. That's ridiculous.
木头不可能附着魔法 Wood cannot be imbued with magical properties.
这我比谁都清楚 我可是女性...木雕师傅 I should know. I'm a... Whittler Of wood.
这幅木雕画如何?它是紫杉做的 How about this conversation starter? It's made of yew wood.
和石头一样硬 Tough as stone.
那个不好 That's stuffed.
你好粗鲁 那乌鸦会说话 Staring is rude. The crow's talking!
我还会唱歌哩 That's not all I can do.
你是女巫 木雕师傅 You're a witch! Woodcarver.
所以呢喃精灵才会带我来找你 That's why the wisps led me here.
木雕师傅 你可以改变我的命运 Woodcarver! You'll change my fate!
木雕师傅 是这样的...我母后... Woodcarver! You see, it's my mother.
我不是女巫 太多你这样的顾客了 I'm not a witch! Too many unsatisfied customers.
如果你不打算买东西 就滚出去 If you're not going to buy anything, get out.
不要 是呢喃精灵带我来的 我才不管 No! The wisps led me here! I don't care!
滚出去 咻 滚 快走开 我全都买下来 Get out! Shoo! Get! Be gone with you! I'll buy it all.
你说什么? 全部的木雕 What? What was that? Every carving.
那么... Well...
你有带够钱吗? And how are you going to pay for that, sweetie?
我有这个 With this.
哦 天啊 这好漂亮... Oh, my, that's lovely, that is.
这可以让我们撑好几个月 That would set us up for months.
交换全部的木雕...加上一个魔咒 Every carving and one spell.
你知道自己在做什么吗? Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我需要一个可以改变我母后的魔咒 I want a spell to change my mum.
这样就可以改变我的命运 That'll change my fate.
成交 Done!
你要去哪儿? Where are you going?
你在做什么? What are you doing?
不可以在雕刻室施魔咒 You never conjure where you carve.
这很重要 Very important.
上一次是帮一位王子制作魔咒 The last time I did this was for a prince.
真是好看 Easy on the eyes. Tight pants.
他想要拥有十人的力量 He demanded I give him the strength of ten men.
他用这个 跟我交换魔咒 And he gave me this for a spell.
一个改变他命运的魔咒 A spell that would change his fate.
他有得到他想要的东西吗? And did he get what he was after?
当然有 是用一块很漂亮的桃花心木起司板制成 Yes. And made off with an especially attractive mahogany cheese board.
我需要什么呢? Now, what do I need?
先加点这个 Just a little bit of this.
搞定 That'll do.
我们来看看...是什么... And now let's see. What have we here?
蛋糕? A cake?
你不想要? 要啊 我要 You don't want it? Yes! I want it.
你确定 如果我把这个给我母后吃... You're sure if I give this to my mum,
就能改变我的命运? it will change my fate?
相信我 它真的有魔法 Trust me. It'll do the trick, dearie.
你购买的木雕两周内会寄到 Expect delivery of your purchase within a fortnight.
好像有一件关于那个魔咒的事情? What was that thing about the spell?
你刚刚说什么... Did you say something about
魔咒? the spell?
∮魔度 魔度 你的死期到了∮ ∮Mor'du, Mor'du, now the time has cne for all of us to slaughter you∮
∮魔度 魔度...∮ ∮Mor'du, Mor'du...∮
梅莉达 母后 Merida. Mum!
我担心死了 是吗? I've been worried sick. You... You were?
我不知道你到哪里去了 I didn't know where you'd gone or when you'd cne back.
我脑子里一片空白 看看你的裙子... I didn't know what to think. Look at your dress.
安格斯把我甩下来 不过我没受伤 Angus threw me. But I'm not hurt.
你平安回来就好 一切都没事了 Well, you're home now, so that's the end of it.
真的吗? 我暂时安抚了那些领主 Honestly? I've pacified the lords for now.
你父王现在在外面"取悦"他们 Your father's out there "entertaining" them.
坏熊熊 来领死吧 Come taste my blade, you manky bear
你要为我的脚付出代价 For gobbling up my leg
我要扒了你的皮 把你的头挂在墙上 I'll hunt you, then I'll skin you, hang your noggin on a peg...
当然 我们还是得作出决定 Of course, we both know a decision still has to be made.
这是什么? 我们和好吧 What's this? It's a peace offering.
这是我亲手为你做的 I made it. For you. Special.
你亲手为我做的? You made this for me?
味道很特殊 Interesting flavor.
你感觉如何? How do you feel?
这是什么味道? 感觉不一样吗? What... What is that? Different?
这蛋糕...很腥 Tart and gamy.
你对那桩婚事的想法有没有什么改变? Have you changed your mind at all about the marriage and all that?
好多了 That's better.
走吧 我们上楼去见那些领主 Now, why don't we go upstairs to the lords
为这场闹剧画下休止符 and put this whole kerfuffle to rest?
母后? 忽然头昏眼花 Mother? I'm woozy suddenly.
整个天旋地转的 My head's spinning like a top.
母后 突然很不舒服 Mum! Suddenly I'm not so well.
现在你对那桩婚事有什么看法? How do you feel about the marriage now?
梅莉达 你快带我回我房间 Merida! Just take me to my room.
往左边 很好 很好 All right, that's fine. That's just fine.
往左边一点 很好 往左边一点 很好 A little to the left. That's good. A wee bit to the left. That's good.
好极了 It's good enough.
你们快闪开 免得干扰我射箭 Now, clear out of there, boys. I don't want you to spoil my shot.
什么? 王后 What? My lady Queen.
我们一直在耐心等候 We've been waiting patiently.
各位领主 我现在身体不舒服 Milords, I am out of sorts at the moment.
但我一定会尽快给你们答复... But you shall have your answer.
不会太久 Presently.
现在先失陪了 Now, if you'll excuse us.
艾莉诺 你看 Elinor, look!
我射中魔度 It's Mor'du!
艾莉诺 你还好吗? Elinor? Are you all right, dear?
没事 我很好 Fine. I'm fine.
你继续为你的腿复仇 Go about avenging your leg.
你们大家都听到了吧 Aye. You heard her, lads.
让这个怪兽来领死吧 I dream about the perfect way to make this devil die.
你好好安心休息吧 母后 Just take all the time you need to getting yourself right, Mum.
说不定你对那桩婚事会有新的想法? Then maybe in a bit you might have something new to say on the marriage.
那蛋糕到底加了什么? What was in that cake?
蛋糕? Cake.
母后 Mum?
那么我去告诉他们婚事取消啰? So I'll just tell them the wedding's off, then?
母后? Mum?
熊 Bear!
母后? Mum?
你...你变成熊了 You're... You're a bear!
怎么会变成熊? Why a bear?
那个笨蛋女巫给我的烂魔咒 That scaffy witch gave me a gammy spell.
不是我的错 It's not my fault.
我没叫她把你变成熊 I didn't ask her to change you into a bear.
我只是要她改变你 I just wanted her to change you.
你们有听到吗? Did you hear that?
有点不对劲 Something's not right.
你对我发脾气也没用 要怪就怪那个女巫 There's no point in having a go at me. The witch is to blame.
死老太婆 Goggly old hag.
我得去找她 Eyes all over the place.
太离谱了 Unbelievable.
我要叫她收拾这个烂摊子 I'll get her to fix this.
为什么总是我?这不公平 Why do I always get blamed for everything? It's just not fair.
大家跟我来 Everybody, follow me.
眼睛放亮点 And keep a sharp eye.
又来了 又在城堡里玩狩猎 Here we go. Another hunt through the castle.
我们都还没吃点心 But we haven't had dessert yet.
完全听不懂 I have no idea.
母后 你不能出去 Mum, you can't go out there.
母后 等一下 Mum! Wait!
你要做什么?父王是屠熊英雄 What are you doing? Dad. The Bear King?
要是被他撞见 你就死定了 If he so much as sees you, you're dead.
你又在玩什么游戏 都玩不累吗? Another one of your entertainments to bore us to death!
我们到底在猎杀什么 And what exactly are we after...
母后 Mum!
陛下? ...my liege?
你最好还是顺着他 毕竟他是国王 Best to humor him. He is, after all, the King.
他的鼻子像猎犬一样灵敏 He's like a hound with that nose of his.
母后 等一下 Mum, wait.
我们最好... We have to...
跟我来 Follow me.
别走了 Stop.
别走了 Stop!
你全身都是毛 You're covered with fur.
又不是光着身子 You're not naked.
没人看见你的身体 It's not like anyone's gonna see you.
现在被看到了 Now you've done it.
莫蒂 Maudie!
冷静点 你看到什么? Just calm down, lass. What is it?
快说 莫蒂 Spit it out, Maudie!
熊啊 A bear!
我就知道 I knew it!
你听我说 好吗? Would you just listen to me?
不能往这边走 会被看见的 We can't go this way. You'll be seen.
快 走这里 Quick! This way!
母后 Mum?
母后 Mum?
有个女巫把母后变成熊 不是我的错 A witch turned Mum into a bear. It's not my fault.
我们得离开这个城堡 你们要帮帮我 We've got to get out of the castle. I need your help.
好吧 All right.
我的点心都给你们吃 两个...三个礼拜 You can have my desserts for two... Three weeks.
好啦 一整年 Okay. Fine. A year.
有没有听到? Did you hear that?
在那里 There it goes!
往那边去了 There it goes!
快点 母后 Come on, Mum.
我们应该设陷阱 Think we should lay a trap?
闭嘴 Try shutting yours!
在那里 There he is!
我很确定它是往这边走的 I'm sure it went this way.
你从这里可以看到我的房子 You can see my house from here.
它大概是长了翅膀 It must have sprouted wings.
一定是被大鸟叼走了 Was carried away by a giant birdy.
应该是飞龙 城堡里面怎么可能有熊出没 A dragon, perhaps. Bear in the castle!
它又不会开门 Doesn't make sense. It cannot open doors.
脚掌那么大一个 He's got big giant paws!
我们进去吧 Let's just get inside.
被锁起来了 丁沃走最后的 It's locked. Dingwall was the last up.
我明明有用木棍把门撑开 I propped it open with a stick.
你看到了什么?快说啊 莫蒂 What did you see, Maudie? Just spit it out, Maudie.
老天爷 莫蒂 你快说嘛 For goodness' sakes, Maudie, would you get a grip?
莫蒂 亲爱的 过来这里 Maudie, honey, cne here! It's all right!
来吧 母后 快点 Come on, Mum. Quick.
他们不会有事的 对吧 小鬼们? They'll be fine. Won't you, boys?
母后 我们不能再拖了 Mum, we've got to hurry.
听着 我们很快就会回来 Now, I'll be back soon.
这屋内的东西随你们取用 就当是奖赏 Go on and help yourself to anything you want, as a reward.
走吧 Right!
呢喃精灵到哪去了? Where are these wisps?
快出来啊 拜托了 Come out, wisps. Come on out.
带我去女巫的小屋 Lead me to the witch's cottage.
我在这里 I'm here!
很好 我母后一来 你们就躲起来 Fine. Don't cne out now that my mum's watching.
我当时就站在这里 呢喃精灵出现在那里 I was standing right here and the wisp appeared right there.
然后有一整排的呢喃精灵带我进入森林 Then a whole trail of them led me off into the forest.
她知道我们要找女巫的小屋吗? Does she think we're just going to happen upon the witch's cottage?
母后 我认得这个地方 Mum, I know this place.
女屋的小屋 The witch's cottage...
往这边走 跟我来 快 It's this way! Come on! Hurry!
真不敢相信 我找到了 I can't believe it. I found it.
不会吧 明明是这里 No. She was here.
没骗你 她本来真的在这里 No, really, she was just here.
等一下 Wait.
不会吧 No.
不 不 不 不 No, no. No! No!
欢迎光临木雕艺品店 Welcne to the Crafty Carver,
木熊雕刻新奇之家 home of bear themed carvings and novelties.
目前商品已销售一空 I am cnpletely out of stock at this time.
如欲咨询肖像或婚礼蛋糕装饰品 But if you'd like to enquire about portraits or wedding cake toppers,
请倒入一号药水 pour vial one into the cauldron.
欲听盖尔语版本 请倒入二号药水 If you'd like the menu in Gaelic, vial two.
如果你是那个红发姑娘 请倒入三号药水 If you're that red haired lass, vial three.
如欲和小矮人... To speak with a live homunculus...
公主 我前往史东莱参加藤编艺术节 Princess, I'm off to the Wickerman Festival in Stornoway
明年春天才会回来 and won't be back till spring.
关于那个魔咒 有件事忘了告诉你 There's one bit I forgot to tell you about the spell.
第二个日出后 魔咒效力将成为永久性 By the second sunrise, your spell will be permanent,
请牢记下面这段话 unless you remember these words.
命运改变 Fate be changed,
看清事实 look inside,
修补关系 mend the bond
摒弃傲慢 torn by pride.
命运改变 修补关系 那是什么意思? "Fate be changed... Mend the bond. " What does that mean?
再重复一次 One more time.
"命运改变 Fate be changed,
看清事实 look inside,
修补关系 mend the bond
摒弃傲慢 torn by pride.
就这样 当当 That's it. Ta ta.
谢谢您的光顾 And thank you for shopping at the Crafty Carver.
不 你去哪儿了? No. No! Where'd you go?
欢迎光临木雕艺品店... 什么? Welcne to the Crafty Carver... What?
可能有其他魔咒 我们需要更多的药水... Maybe there's a book of spells. Look around. We'll need more vials.
...参加藤编艺术节... I'm off to the Wickerman Festival in Stornoway...
时钟...祝您愉快... Thank you for visiting. Have a lovely day.
我们明天再想办法 We'll sort it out tomorrow.
勇敢的小姑娘 我在这儿 My brave wee lassie, I'm here.
我永远都会在你身旁 I'll always be right here.
早安 Good morning.
所以... So...
这是什么? What's all this supposed to be?
什么? What?
对不起 我听不懂熊语 Sorry. I don't speak bear.
你是在小溪旁摘的吧? Find those by the creek, did you?
这是龙葵果实 They're nightshade berries.
有毒的 They're poisonous.
这水是在哪舀的?里面有虫 Where did you get this water? It has worms.
来吧 Come on.
早餐 Breakfast.
等等 公主不可以携带武器 这是你说的 Wait. A princess should not have weapons, in your opinion.
拿去吧 There you go.
吃啊 Go on.
你没尝过 怎么知道好不好吃? How do you know you don't like it if you won't try it?
你要去哪里? Where are you going?
母后 回来啊 Mum, cne back.
母后 是你吗? Mum, is that you?
母后 Mum?
你变了 You changed.
是不是像... Like you were a...
我是说...是不是内在也变成熊了? I mean, like you were a bear on the inside.
呢喃精灵 A wisp.
母后 Mum!
快住手 Stop it!
母后 不要 Mum, no!
母后 Mum...
喔 我的妈呀 Jings, crivens, help ma boab.
母后 我知道你心里很害怕 Mum, I know you're scared,
很烦躁 很困惑 you're tired, you don't understand,
但是我们一定要保持头脑冷静 but we've got to keep our heads.
静静倾听 Just calm down. Listen.
精灵会为我们带路的 They'll show us the way.
母后 你看 Mum, look.
呢喃精灵为什么带我们来这里? Why did the wisps bring us here?
这王国肯定是很久很久以前就灭亡了... Whoever they were, they've been gone for a long, long time.
我没事 母后 我没事 I'm fine, Mum. Just fine.
这里是... It's
王座室 a throne room.
有没有可能是你说的那个故事里面的王国? You suppose this could've been the kingdom in that story you were telling me?
有四个王子的故事? The one with the princes.
一 One,
二 two,
三 three,
四 four.
大王子... The oldest.
被劈开了 跟挂毯一样 Split, like the tapestry.
那个魔咒 以前也发生过 The spell. It's happened before.
十人的力量 "Strength of ten men."
命运改变 "Fate be changed."
改变命运 "Changed his fate."
不 Oh, no.
那个大王子变成... The prince became...
魔度 Mor'du.
母后 我们得回城堡 Mum, we need to get back to the castle.
如果不赶快 你会变成跟魔度一样 If we don't hurry, you'll becne like Mor'du.
一头熊 A bear!
真正的熊 永远 A real bear. Forever!
修补关系 摒弃傲慢 "Mend the bond torn by pride."
女巫已经告诉我们答案 那条挂毯 The witch gave us the answer. The tapestry.
母后 难道你有更好的方法? Mum, do you have a better idea?
做得好 That'll do.
不必多说废话 No more talk.
不要再谈传统 我们现在就把这件事解决掉 No more traditions. We settle this now!
你是国王 You're the King.
你来决定要把女儿嫁给谁的儿子 You decide which one of our sons your daughter will marry.
你们三个的儿子都配不上我女儿 None of your sons are fit to marry my daughter.
那我们的联盟就到此为止 大家开战吧 Then our alliance is over! This means war!
他们要互相残杀了 They're gonna murder each other.
你再不阻止他们 就来不及了 You've got to stop them before it's too late.
我知道啦 I know, I know!
但是我们要怎么把你弄到楼上的挂毯室 But how do we get you through there and up to the tapestry
那边有这么多人 with the lot of them boiling over like that?
你要做什么 小姑娘? 没问题的 父王 What are you doing, lass? It's all right, Dad.
我... I...
我一直... I have...
是这样的 我... Well, you see, I...
我一直在跟王后会谈 I have been in conference with the Queen.
真的吗? 是的 Is that so? Aye, it is.
那她在哪里? 她... Well, where is she, then? She...
我们怎么知道你是不是在耍什么把戏? How do we know that this isn't some trick?
我才没有... 这根本与规则不符 I'd never... This is highly irregular.
你在耍什么把戏? 王后在哪里? What are you playing at? Where is the Queen?
我们再也无法忍受这场闹剧了 We will not stand for any more of this jiggery pokery.
就是说嘛 看看她 通通闭嘴 That's right. Let's see her. Shut it!
我... Well, I...
从前有一个古老的王国 Once there was an ancient kingdom.
这是哪招? What is this?
这王国陷入战争 That kingdom fell into war
混乱 最后灭亡 and chaos and ruin...
我们早就听过那个古老王国的故事 We've all heard that tale. Lost kingdom.
没错 但那是真的 Aye, but it's true.
一个自私的举动可能扭转王国的命运 I know now how one selfish act can turn the fate of a kingdom.
那不过是个传说 It's just a legend.
我们要记住历史的教训 Legends are lessons.
那是真理的警钟 They ring with truths.
我们的王国才刚成形 Our kingdom is young.
尚未写下一页传奇 Our stories are not yet legend.
但是我们的关系紧紧相联 But in them, our bond was struck.
我们这些氏族曾经相互为敌 Our clans were once enemies.
可是当海上的侵略者威胁到这片土地时 But when invaders threatened us from the sea,
大家团结在一起抵御外敌 you joined together to defend our lands.
你们为彼此而战 You fought for each other.
你们成为彼此的依靠 You risked everything for each other.
麦葛芬领主 我父王曾经救你一命 Lord MacGuffin, my dad saved your life,
你去援助丁沃的途中 父王帮你挡下一箭 stopping an arrow as you ran to Dingwall's aid.
没错 我永远不会忘记 Aye, and I'll never forget it.
麦肯塔席领主 And, Lord Macintosh,
你救过我父王 你骑着战马冲进来 you saved my dad when you charged in on heavy horse
拖延了敌方的攻势 and held off the advance.
还有 大家都记得丁沃领主英勇攻破敌军防线 And we all know how Lord Dingwall broke the enemy line.
勇猛地掷出长矛 With a mighty throw of his spear!
我本来是要瞄准你的 笨蛋 I was aiming at you, you big tumshie.
这个王国有着撼动人心的故事 The story of this kingdom is a powerful one.
我父王统一了各氏族的势力 My dad rallied your forces
各位领主也尊他为王 and you made him your king.
这是一个勇气和友谊打造而成的联盟 It was an alliance forged in bravery and friendship
一直持续到今日 and it lives to this day.
我的自私之举 But I've been selfish.
给这个王国带来了严重的撕裂伤痕 I tore a great rift in our kingdom.
这一切都是我的错 There's no one to blame but me.
现在我必须抚平这过错 And I know now that I need to amend my mistake
修补我们的关系 and mend our bond.
所以 关于招亲一事 And so, there is the matter of my betrothal.
我决定要做正确的事... I've decided to do what's right
并且... and...
...并且... ...and...
...并且... ...and...
...打破传统 ...break tradition.
我的母后... My mother,
也就是王后 认为... the Queen, feels...
真心地认为... in her heart
我... that I...
我们应该要自由地... ...that we be free to...
写下自己的故事 ...write our own story...
跟随自己心底的想法 ...follow our hearts
在属于我们的时代 寻找真爱 and find love in our own time.
真是...太感人了 That's beautiful.
王后和我把决定权交给各位领主 The Queen and I put the decision to you, my lords.
是否允许我们年轻人为自己的爱情做主呢? Might our young people decide for themselves who they will love?
好吧 显然你心里已经有所决定 Well, since you've obviously made up your minds about this,
我只有一句话要说 I have one thing to say.
这真是... 很棒的想法 This is... A grand idea!
让我们掌握自己命运的发言权 Give us our own say in choosing our fate.
什么? 赞成 有何不可呢? What? Aye. Why shouldn't we choose?
可是她是公主 But she's the princess.
我可没有选择她 那都是你的主意 I did not pick her out. It was your idea.
你呢?你也这么想吗? And you... You feel the same way?
好吗? Good?
好吧 就这样 Well, that settles it.
让这些小伙子们自己想办法去赢得她的芳心 Let these lads try and win her heart before they win her hand.
靠他们自己的能力 If they can.
我们小丁沃尔很有机会 I say, the wee Dingwall has a fighting chance.
很好 看来大家都一致同意 Fine, then. Seems for once we agree.
其实是我最先提出这个想法的 It was my idea in the first place.
和你母后表现得一样好 Just like your mum.
你这个鬼灵精 You devil.
各位 去酒窖吧 Everyone to the cellar!
一起打开国王的私藏酒窖来大肆庆祝 Let's crack open the King's private reserve to celebrate!
给他们用小一点的酒杯 Bring the tiny glasses.
挂毯 Oh, the tapestry!
修补关系 Mend the bond...
修补关系 Mend the bond.
把它缝起来 这样就可以把你变回来了 Stitch it up. This'll change you back.
现在只需要针和线 We just need needle and thread.
母后 Mum?
母后 现在不可以... Mum? Not now.
不行 拜托...不要现在... No. Please, not now.
母后 Mum...
艾莉诺 你一定想不到是谁出面解决了招亲的问题 Elinor, clear, you'll never guess who just solved our little suitor problem.
艾莉诺 Elinor!
这不是真的 艾莉诺 快回答我 It can't be true! Elinor, answer me, lass!
艾莉诺 Elinor!
梅莉达 Merida.
那是... 父王 不可以 事情不是你所想的那样 What? Dad, no! It's not what you think.
梅莉达 退后 不可以 Merida, get back! No!
不要 父王 不要伤害她 No, Dad! Don't hurt her!
离开这儿 Get out of here!
梅莉达 不 Merida! No!
不要 No!
母后 Mum.
没关系 我没事 这没什么 只是个小刮伤 母后 It's all right. I'm all right. It's nothing. It's just a little scratch. Mum!
陛下 My liege!
佛格 Fergus.
有熊啊 Bear!
父王 Dad!
好险 小姑娘 它差点就抓到你了 有没有受伤? Count your stars, lass. It almost had you. Are you hurt?
那是你的妻子 艾莉诺 It's your wife, Elinor.
关门 Close the gate!
你在胡说什么 是真的 You're talking nonsense! It's the truth!
有个女巫给我一个魔咒 真的不是魔度 There was a witch and she gave me a spell. It's not Mor'du.
不管是不是魔度 我都要替你母后报仇 Mor'du or not, I'll avenge your mother!
我不能冒着失去你的危险 不 父王 听我说 I'll not risk losing you, too. No, Dad! Just listen to me.
听我说 你不能杀她 Listen! You can't!
那是你的妻子艾莉诺 莫蒂 保管钥匙 不准让她出来 It's your wife Elinor! Maudie, keep this and don't let her out.
那熊怎么办? 你留在原地就对了 What about the bear? Just stay put.
快给我搜 你们这群笨蛋 Come on, you sorry bunch of galoots!
母后 Mum!
不 No.
不可以...母后... No. Mum.
莫蒂 莫蒂 Maudie. Maudie!
你帮帮我 I need you!
快点 Now!
噢 不会吧 Oh, no.
莫蒂 Maudie.
把钥匙抢来 Get the key.
莫蒂 Maudie!
针线 针线 针线 Needle and thread. Needle and thread. Needle and thread.
它往那边去了 There he goes!
针线 针线 Needle and thread. Needle and thread. Needle and thread.
啊 找到了 You beauty!
一 二 One, two...
稳住啊 汉密修 Steady, Hamish.
它在那边 There he goes.
我们发现他的踪迹了 We've got his track!
退后 退后 抓住它 Back, back, back! Get him!
安格斯 放松 Angus! Easy, laddie.
修伯特 哈里斯 你们去帮汉密修 Hubert, Harris, help Hamish.
小心你的刀! 差点砍掉别人的胳膊! Watch your blade! You're going to take somebody's arm off!
我们终于抓到你了 Aye, we've got you now!
搞定了 Done!
退后 这是我母后 你疯了吗 小姑娘 Get back. That's my mother. Are you out of your mind, lass?
母后 你有没有受伤? Mum, are you hurt?
梅莉达 Merida!
我决不会让你杀害我母后 I'll not let you kill my mother.
小鬼们 Boys!
小鬼们? Boys?
魔度 杀了它 Mor'du! Kill it!
怪兽 You Scoundrel!
纳命来吧 我徒手解决你 Come on! I'll take you with my bare hands!
母后 Mum!
第二个日出 The second sunrise.
不... No...
怎么会这样 我... I don't understand. I...
母后 对不起 Oh, Mum, I'm sorry.
都是我的错 This is all my fault.
是我害了你 I did this to you.
害了大家 To us.
你一直都为我着想 You've always been there for me.
从来没有放弃过我 You've never given up on me.
我要把你变回来 I just want you back.
我好想把你变回来 母后 I want you back, Mummy.
我爱你 I love you.
母后 你变回来了 Mum! You're back!
你变了 You changed!
哦 亲爱的 Oh, darling,
我们都变了 we both have.
艾莉诺 Elinor!
艾莉诺 Elinor!
哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.
你回来了 You're back. She came back to us.
这是王国伟大的一天 诅咒被打破了 It's a great day for this kingdom. The curse is broke.
母后 Mum.
亲爱的? Dear?
我现在光溜溜的 I'm naked.
像小宝宝一样 Naked as a wee babby.
不要光是看 快想点办法 Don't just stare at me. Do something!
看什么看 还不快回避 What the... Avert your eyes, lads!
放尊重点 Show some respect!
这些光溜溜的小宝宝 Now that's what I call a wee naked babby!
梅莉达 艾莉诺 快一点 我们要出发了 Merida, Elinor, hurry up. They're leaving.
母后 他们要走了 快一点 Mum! They're off! Come on!
我们要向他们告别 一起来 We've got to wave them off! Come along!
再会了 祝福大家 一路顺风 Goodbye! All the best! Fair wind to your sails!
怎么会? But how did this...
有人说命运是上天注定的 There are those who say fate is something beyond our cnmand,
我们不可能改变它 that destiny is not our own.
但我知道不是这样的 But I know better.
命运就掌握在我们手里 Our fate lives within us.
只有勇敢的人才能领会 You only have to be brave enough to see it.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
交货 在这儿签字 在这儿签字 Delivery. Sign here, sign here.
快点 笨蛋 我可没时间给你耗 Come on, birdbrain. I haven't got all day.

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制