片名:小黄人
小黄人 Minions
在人类诞生之前 小黄人就已经生活在这个星球上了 Minions have been on this planet far longer than we have.
他们有许多个名字 They go by many names.
戴夫 卡尔 保罗 迈克 Dave,Carl,Paul,Mike.
噢 那个是诺伯特 Oh,that one is Norbert.
他是个小傻蛋 He's an idiot.
他们各不相同 但他们却有着一个共同的目标 They're all different. But they all share the same goal.
找到并侍奉这世上最卑鄙的主人 To serve the most despicable master they could find.
老大 Boss!
老大 老大 Boss. Boss.
小黄人种族存在的意义 就是为了让他们的主人开心 Making their master happy was the tribe's very reason for existence.
但这不代表他们没有其他的喜好 But that's not to say that they didn't have other passions.
嘿 看 有香蕉 让开 Hey,look. It's a banana. Move over.
嘿 我知道 这是根香蕉 哈哈哈 Hey,I know. It's a banana. Ha hah ha.
好吃 好吃 呃? Yum yum. Huh?
找到一个主人很容易 Finding a Boss was easy.
但要留住主人… 却是一个问题 But keeping a Boss... therein lies the rub.
我是… 啊 I am... oaf. Aw.
这对他们来说并不容易 Nope,it wasn't easy for these guys.
但他们从未放弃 But they never gave up.
石器时代的来临 诞生了许多新物种 With the emergence of the stone age came the rise of a new species.
人类和恐龙很不相同 Man was very different from the dinosaur.
人类更矮 更多毛 而且更加聪明 He was shorter,hairier and way,way smarter.
小黄人立刻喜欢上了人类 并倾尽全力帮助他 The minions took an instant liking to Man and helped him as best they could.
噢 不不… 给你 一个礼物 Oh,no no... Here. A present.
这个? 对 对 对 This? Yes yes yes.
打架用的 抽他 For hitting. Ut ut.
可怜的人类 如此轻信 如此脆弱 如此美味 Poor man. So trusting,so fragile,so so delicious.
他们对老大的追求 让小黄人经历了 Their quest for a boss put the minions front and center
很多历史上着名的时刻 for some of the civilization most historic moments.
古埃及文明本可发扬光大 Ancient Egypt held great promise.
好了 Okay!
但这并没能维持多久 But it didn't last long.
嗯 噢 Hmm. Oh.
给 好 Here. Yup.
欧洲中世纪其实挺好玩的 The dark ages were actually fun times.
他们的新主人有白天睡觉 晚上狂欢的癖好 Their new master had a tendency to party all night and sleep all day.
咳咳 哟呼 Ahem. Yoo hoo.
生日快乐 Happy Birthday
噢 Oh.
但结果派对还是结束了 But eventually the party was over.
阿嚏 Achoo.
他们不停更换邪恶的主人 They bounced from one evil master to another.
但从未找到一个合适的 But they never seemed to find their perfect fit.
有一个主人对他们犯的错误十分愤怒 One particular employer took their failure very very badly.
嗯? Huh?
小黄人不得不继续前行 The Minions had no other choice but to keep moving.
噢 看 Oh. Look.
然后 当快要没有希望的时候 And then,when all hopes seem lost.
他们找到了庇护所 They found sanctuary.
小黄人安全了 The Minions were safe.
很多年过去了 小黄人们建立了自己的文明国度 Years passed as the Minions forged their own civilization.
他们有了自己的生活 They truly made a life for themselves.
但总感觉有什么不对 But something just wasn't right.
他们内心空空荡荡的 没有主人 就没了人生目标 They felt empty inside. Without a master,they had no purpose.
他们变得漫无目的 They became aimless
绝望沮丧 and depressed.
如果再继续下去的话 小黄人将会灭绝 If this continue any longer,the Minions would perish.
但不是所有小黄人都这样 他们其中一人想到了一个计划 But all was not lost,for one Minion had a plan.
他的名字叫凯文 His name was Kevin.
他迫不及待的要和族人分享他的想法 He was excited to share his idea with the tribe.
他准备了很久很久 He'd been preparing for days,weeks,months.
但现在他准备好了 But now he was ready.
小伙伴们 Buddies.
凯文将要离开洞穴 回到外面的世界 Kevin would leave the cave,go back to the outside world
在为部落找到最邪恶的大坏蛋之前 and he would not return until he had found his tribe
他不会回来 the biggest baddest villain deserved.
但他需要帮助 But he needed help.
我 我 我来 Me! Me! I will cne.
鲍勃很想去 凯文? Bob was eager to go. Kevin?
但凯文觉得他很弱小 不足以面对危险的旅途 But Kevin felt he was just not strong enough for the dangerous journey ahead.
呃 不 有没有别的小黄人? Uh no. One other Minion?
我 选我 Me. Choose me.
我 选我 啊 Me! Choose me! Aw.
我 Me!
我加入 I will cne.
还好有人站了出来 Luckily someone stepped up.
啊? 斯图尔特 过来 Huh? Stuart! Come here.
呃 我?我吗?哦 谢谢 Huh. Me? Me? Oh,thank you.
其实 斯图尔特根本不知道他为什么被选上了 Truth be told. Stuart had no idea what he was chose for.
啊 为… 为什么? Huh! Wh... Why?
但他很高兴其他人为他欢呼 But was thrilled that made people cheered for him.
呃 斯图尔特 斯图尔特 Uh. Stuart,Stuart.
再来一个? One more?
我 我很强壮 ME! I am strong.
你看 See here.
看 See!
呃… 好吧 还有吗 Uh... okay. One more.
凯文选我 Kevin. Choose me.
求你了 选我 凯文 Please. Choose me,Kevin.
过来吧 Come here.
嗯 耶 哈哈 Huh. Yeah! Ha ha.
最终 鲍勃的活力和激情 Eventually,Bob's energy and enthusiasm
但更多是因为没有其他人自愿加入 令凯文改变了主意 but mostly lack of other volunteers changed Kevin's mind.
万岁 万岁 Kumbaya! Kumbaya!
万岁 Kumbaya.
老大 老大 Big boss! Big boss!
他们告别了部落 The tribe said their farewells.
凯文赐予了一样他们失去了很久的东西 Kevin had given them something they haven't had in a long time.
希望 凯文 Hope. Kevin!
鲍勃 老大 老大 Bob! Big boss! Big boss!
嘿 托尼 祝你好运 Hey,Tony. Good luck to you.
汤姆 保重 Tom. Take care.
还有克里斯 再见 And Chris. See you later.
喂 鲍勃 你来不来了? 嗯 嗯 Hey Bob,you cning? Yes,yes.
老大 老大 Big boss! Big boss!
拜拜 Bye bye.
凯文觉得很自豪 Kevin felt pride.
他将要拯救他的部落 He was going to be the one to save his tribe.
斯图尔特觉得 主要是饿 Stuart felt,hungry mostly.
他要独自吃掉这根香蕉 He was going to be the one to eat this banana.
还有鲍勃 噢 And Bob Oh.
鲍勃对未知的旅途感到害怕 Bob was frightened of the journey ahead.
好吧 好吧 找老大去 Okay. Okay. Look for the big boss.
啊 这样就对了 鲍勃 来吧 Ah. There you go,Bob. Come on.
然后他们就出发了 And they were off.
出发 去找他们的新主人 Off,to find their new boss.
来吧 鲍勃 Come on,Bob.
嗯?凯文? Huh? Kevin?
饿吗? 有吃的吗? Hungry? Food?
没有吃的 There is no food.
嗯 香蕉 Huh. Banana.
呃 斯图尔特 怎么了? Uh. Stuart,What it it?
香蕉 Banana.
香蕉 啊 Banana! Aww.
斯图尔特 食物 Stuart. Food.
停 Stop!
鲍勃 停 Bob! Stop!
嗯 噢 陆地 Huh. Oh. Land!
鲍勃 Bob.
纽约 1968年 New York 1968
噢 看那个 哇 Oh,look at that one. Whoa!
哇 看那个 Whoa. Look at that one.
和平 多一点爱 反对战争 Peace! Make love,not war!
给世界带来和平 Peace to the world.
噗呀 噗呀 Boo ya. Boo ya.
噗呀 噗呀 噗呀 Boo Ya! Boo ya,boo ya.
音乐坊
香蕉 Banana.
阿罗哈之歌 现正火热发售
1968年最受欢迎的唱片
香… 香蕉 喂 Ba... Banana. Hey.
斯图尔特 喂 噢 哔唞 Stuart. Hey,oh. Bee do.
鲍勃呢? Where is Bob?
凯文… 呃 鲍勃 Kevin... Huh. Bob!
噢 香蕉 Oh. Banana.
鲍勃 Bob!
异想百货
呃 啊 鲍勃 Huh. Ah,Bob.
呃 鲍勃 鲍勃在那 走吧 Huh,Bob. There's Bob. Come on.
不好意思 借过 Excuse me. Coming through.
啊… 好吧 你走右边 Ah... Okay. You go right.
然后我走这边 啊? And I go this way. Huh?
鲍勃 Bob!
商店即将停业 The store is now closing.
喂 你在干什么? 不好意思 不好意思 Hey,what are you doing? Excuse me. Excuse me.
鲍勃 你在哪? 给我 Bob,where you? Give me that.
噢 凯文 Oh,Kevin.
我在这 凯… 噢 I am over here,Ke... Oh.
呃 Huh.
嗨 哈哈 我的小伙伴们? Hey,ha ha. My buddies?
你们来了 你们来了 我的小伙伴们 You are here. You are here,my buddies.
嗨 是我 鲍勃 Hey. It's me,Bob.
嗨 小伙伴们 Hey. My buddies.
嗯? Huh?
鲍勃 鲍勃 Bob! Bob!
噢 你在这啊 Oh. There you are.
发生了什么? 没什么 What happened? Nothing.
噢 给 你的蒂姆 Oh. There,here's Tim.
噢 哈哈 我的蒂姆 谢谢你 Oh,ha ha. My Tim. Thank you.
嗯? Hm?
哦不 他们关门了 Oh no. They are closed.
嘿 看这个 噗 噗 Hey. Look at this. Boing,boing,
上来啊 Come on in.
来吧 斯图尔特 嗯 嗯 等一下 Let's have it,Stuart. Yes,yes. Just a second.
啊 这个表演怎么样? Ah. How's this shows?
呃 呐 换台 好 好 在换 Uh,nah. Try another channel. Okay,okay,changing.
噢 约会游戏 Oh,The Dating Game.
好吧 我们看这个吧 Okay,Let's watch this.
欢迎回到约会游戏 And welcne back to the Dating Game.
那么珍妮弗 决定好了吗 Well Jennifer. Have you decided
这三个绅士中 你要和哪个约会? which of these 3 gentlemen,you'll go on a date with?
是鲍勃? 耶 鲍勃加油 Is it Bob? Yeah! Go Bob.
凯文 是我 凯文 Kevin. It's me,Kevin.
还是斯图尔特? 噢 哟 斯图尔特 Or will it be Stuart? Oh. Yo,Stuart.
天呐 实在是太难选了 他们看起来都好可爱 Gosh. This is so hard. They all sounded so cute.
我想我要和… I think I'm going to go with...
别紧张 好吧 Nobody panic,alright.
别 别 冷静 斯图尔特 Now,now. Calm down,Stuart.
V… N… C… V... N... C...
您正在收看的是绝密恶人网络电视台 You're watching the top secret Villain Network Channel.
如果你敢告密 我们一定不会放过你 If you tell anyone,we'll find you.
呃 别动 Huh. Don't move.
由坏蛋大会发起 Sponsored by Villain Con.
连续89年 这是坏蛋们最盛大的一次集会 For 89 years straight. The biggest gathering of criminals anywhere.
这… 这是我们能找到老大的地方 That... That's where we would find the big boss.
有德高望重的坏蛋进行的讲座 Attend guest lectures from esteem villains.
与地下组织的坏蛋们畅谈交流 Make contacts in the underworld cnmunity.
以及 首次亮相的 And,for the first time anywhere,
斯嘉丽杀人狂 Scarlet Overkill!
邪恶 太邪恶了 Evil. So evil.
犯罪天才 嘿 女孩也要谋生嘛 Criminal genius. Hey. Girl's got to make a living.
让开 男人们 让开 Move aside,men. Make way.
城里来了个新的坏蛋 不好意思 There's a new bad man in town. Excuse me.
而且还是个女人 And that man is a woman.
犯罪还未准备好 却已躁动不安 Crime isn't ready. It's red hot.
快来参加本周末的坏蛋大会 Get to Villain Con this weekend.
就在弗罗里达州奥兰多奥林奇格罗夫大街545号 Only at 545 Orange Grove Avenue,in Orlando,Florida.
此为犯罪 其乐无穷 So much fun,it's a crime. Heh heh heh.
噢 坏蛋大会 奥兰多 Oh. Villain Con,Orlando.
呜呼 哈哈哈 Woo hoo. Hahaha.
你好 奥兰多? Hello. Orlando?
啊 大屁股 Ah,buttocks.
嘿 你好 奥兰多去吗? Hey,greetings. Orlando?
噢 你好 巴巴姬娜 你真美 Ooh. Hello,Papagena. You beautiful papaya.
你知道 奥兰多吗? 噢 我想想 Do you know,Orlando? Oh. I think.
那边 啊哈 That way. Uh huh.
啊 好吧 谢谢 宝贝 拜拜 Ah,okay. Thank you,baby. Bye bye.
那边 啊 That way. Ah.
去奥兰多 To Orlando!
啊 巴巴姬娜 Ah! Papagena!
纽约
嘿 斯图尔特 加油啊 Hey,Stuart. Do you best.
哦 耶 太棒了 Oh yeah,far out.
欢迎搭乘韦恩的顺风车 兄弟 Welcne to Wayne,brother.
不 不 凯文 No. No no no. Kevin.
我来 我来 你看着 I'll do it. I'll do it. You watch.
哈哈哈… Ha ha ha...
不不 不不 我来 我来 你看着 No no,no no. I'll do it. I'll do it. You watch.
嗯 好吧 Yah,right.
你等着 看着我 Just you wait. I'll show you.
喂 停 停 Hey. Stop! Stop!
停… Stop...!
这里 停 停 Over here. Stop! Stop!
停 停 Stop. Stop.
停… Stop...
给你 你来 There. You do it.
斯图尔特 太年轻 Stuart,that's him.
奥兰多
噢 沃尔特你看 这些可爱的小东西也要去奥兰多呢 Oh,Walter look. These adorable little freaks are heading to Orlando too.
嗯 我看到了 嘿 沃尔特二世 Yeah,I see that. Hey,Walter Junior.
发生什么了? 蒂娜 嗨 What's happening? Tina. Hi.
小手指 我们让这些小家伙一趟顺风车吧? Pinkie. What do you say we give these fellows a ride?
耶 新朋友 耶 新朋友 Yeah! New friends. Yeah! New friends.
请登上纳尔逊高速直通车 All aboard the Nelson Express.
你 一只眼的 你要坐在我旁边 You,one eye,You're sitting next to me.
好吧 我走了 Okay. I'm going.
斯图尔特 上车吧 Stuart. Just get on.
还好是碰到了我们 而不是什么怪人 Glad we came along before some weirdos picked you up.
谁要苹果片? Who wants apple slices?
啊 苹果 Ahh. Apple.
噢 你也来一片吧 Oh,you too.
一个男孩样子的… 生物需要能量 Growing of a... boy like... creatures need their strength.
好吧 你想要吗? Okay. You want it?
嗯 Yeah!
谢了 兄弟 Thanks,man.
好了 谁想活动活动筋骨? Alrighty. Who needs to stretch their legs?
耶 我 我 我 Yeah! Yes. Me me me!
你们在这等着 马上就回来 You guys wait right here. We'll be right back.
好的 纳尔逊一家 我们上 Okay,Nelsons. Let's do this.
呃 看车吗? Uh. Protection?
银行
走 走 走 Go go go!
好了 继续上路 Okey dokey,on the road again.
爸爸 我们被追了 都是因为我踩响了警报 Dad,we got cnpany. It's because I tripped the alarm.
我太蠢了 嘿 I stink. Hey.
人无完人 宝贝儿 你还在学呢 We all make mistakes,sugar plum. You're still learning.
哇哦 哇哦 Whoa! What!
你爸说得对 蒂娜 装弹 Your father's right,Tina. Reload.
他最开始也是个菜鸟 装弹 He wasn't this good at being evil overnight. Reload.
你会出师的 Your time is cning.
啊 塞住了 Ah! It's jammed.
啊 Huh?
给我 不 Give me. No.
给我 给我 不 不 Give me. Give me! No no. No.
好吧 是谁干的 是斯图尔特 Okay,who did that? It's Stuart.
啊 我…我… 太棒了 Huh? Me... me... That was great.
哈哈哈 谢谢 Ha ha ha. Thank you.
给我 给我 给我 Give me. Give me. Give me.
我说朋友们 能问个私人问题吗? Say,fellows. Can we get personal for just a second?
你们为什么想去奥兰多? Why are you going to Orlando?
拜托 告诉我们 你们要去坏蛋大会 对吗? Come on,you can tell us,You're going to Villain Con,aren't you?
对 坏蛋大会 Yes,Villain Con.
坏蛋大会 Villain Con.
哇 车里坏蛋这么多 Wow,so many bad guys in the car.
太有趣了 我就知道 What fun. I knew it.
我就知道你们是坏蛋 是吧 亲爱的? I knew you were villains. Didn't I,honey?
世界真小 希望我们不要成对手 What a small world. Hope we're not in rival gangs.
哈 哈 哈 Heh heh heh.
小手指 别玩这个 Pinkie,joke.
还是小孩子嘛 对吧? Babies,huh?
嘿 各位 有老大 Hey,everybody. The boss.
是老大 热烈欢迎他 It's big boss. Let's go welcne him.
耶 呼 呼 Yah. Hoo hoo.
老大 老大 Boss. Boss.
老大 老大 Boss. The boss.
嘘嘘嘘 Sheesh. sheesh. Sheesh,sheesh...
让老大说话 The boss will speak.
等我们到了奥兰多 When we get to Orlando,
我要让所有我最喜欢的坏蛋在杂志上签名 I'm going to get all my favorite villains to sign my magazine.
杜魔 相扑选手 Dumo,the Sumo.
哦哦 他是老大 Oh oh. He's a boss.
哦 凯文 你可不会想做他手下的 Oh,Kevin! You don't want to work for him.
他吃了之前的侍从 He ate his last henchman.
弗兰基鱼唇怪人 他住在海里 Frankie Fishlips. He lives in the ocean.
啊 他是老大吗? 呃 Ah. And he's the boss? Uh.
你能在水下呼吸吗? 啊 不大行 Can you breathe under water? Bah... So so.
哦 看她 斯嘉丽杀人狂 Oh oh oh. Look at her,Scarlet Overkill!
前所未有的最酷的超级大坏蛋 The coolest supervillain,like ever.
她开始也只是个普通的小女孩 背带裤 马尾辫 She started out as your average little girl. Bracers,pig tails.
但在她十三岁时 她建立了一个犯罪帝国 But,by the time she was 13,She built a criminal empire.
我要是你们 就一定要为她效力 If I was a Minion,that's who I would want to work for.
啊… 斯嘉丽杀人狂 哇哦 Ah... Scarlet Overkill. Whoa.
我们到了 美丽的奥兰多 耶 到了 Here we are,beautiful Orlando. Yeah,we're here!
就快到奥兰多了
奥兰多 Orlando.
鱼饵店
嘿 大伙儿 看我的 Hey gang,watch this.
欢迎光临比利鲍勃鱼饵店 请问您需要什么? Welcne to Billy Bob's Bait Shop,how can I help you?
是的 你好 Yeah. Hi.
我们来是为了… "此为犯罪 其乐无穷" We are here for... "So much fun,it's a crime."
停车场
哇哦 耶 Woo hoo. Yeh!
是坏蛋大会 坏蛋大会 It's Villain Con. The Villain Con!
好了 我们到了 Alright,here we go.
就是这了 Well,this is it.
我真心的想对你们说 I wanted to tell you and I really I mean this.
我很感激你们刚才对付了警察 真的 I'm really appreciate what you did back there with the cops. Really.
爸爸 是弗兰基鱼唇怪人 Dad! It's Frankie Fishlips.
我在这就能闻到他的味道 二世 带上相机 I can smell him from here! Junior,get my camera.
祝你们好运 小伙子们 Good luck in there,boys.
希望你们能如愿以偿 I hope you find what you are looking for.
好的 再见 再见 Yeah,bye. Bye.
坏蛋大会 我们来了 And here we cne,Villain Con!
哈哈 耶 Ha ha. Yeah!
坏蛋大会 呀呼 Villain Con. Ya! Hoo.
欢迎来到坏蛋大会 Welcne to VILLAIN CON
哇哦 Whoa.
你有什么邪恶天赋吗? Any evil talents?
不错 Not bad.
你呢 有什么邪恶天赋吗? What about you? Any evil talents?
你好 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 呃? Hello. La la la. La la la. Eh?
既不邪恶 也不是天赋 That's not evil,or a talent.
嗨 啊 哈哈 Hello! Ahaa! Ha ha.
不行吗? No?
抱歉 我不需要助手了 I'm sorry,but I'm not looking for any more servants.
因为我 弗拉克斯教授 For I,Professor Flux,
已经发明了世界上第一架时光机 have invented the world's first Time machine,
每次我穿越到未来 Every time I visit the future,
都会把未来的我带回来帮我 I bring my future self back to help me.
你好 Hello.
那边是谁 两周后的弗拉克斯教授吗? Who's that over there,Professor Flux from 2 weeks from now?
如你所见 我不需要帮手 As you can see,I don't need any help.
哦 糟了 各位 我们杀了本体 Oh. Way to go,guys. We killed the original.
拜托 Please.
坏蛋大会的同胞们 有请我们的大会发言人 Villain Con,I present our keynote speaker.
斯嘉丽杀人狂 世界上首位女性超级坏蛋 Scarlet Overkill. The world's first female supervillain.
在八号厅现身 鲍勃 斯图尔特 伙计们 Appearing right now in Hall 8. Bob,Stuart,buddies.
伙计们 我们走 是斯嘉丽杀人狂 Buddies,let's go. It's Scarlet Overkill.
斯嘉丽? 快 快 Scarlet? Come on. Come on.
凯文 Kevin.
你准备好了吗… Are you ready...
有请斯嘉丽杀人狂 for Scarlet Overkill.
做坏人是不是很爽? Doesn't it feel so good to be bad?
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽… 耶 吼吼吼 Scarlet Scarlet Scarlet... Yes! Hoo hoo hoo.
哈 哈 哈… Ha ha ha...
哇哦 哇哦 Whoa. Wow.
斯嘉丽 Scarlet!
哇哦 哈哈 多美啊 Whoa. Ha ha. What beauty.
哇哦 谢谢 Wow. Thank you.
十分感谢 Thank you so much.
好了 嘘嘘嘘 Okay. Shh shh shh.
我刚刚出道的时候 人们总是说一个女人 When I started out,people said a woman could
永远也不能像男人那样去抢银行 never rob a bank as well as a man. Well.
时代变了 Time's changed.
我爱你 斯嘉丽 I love you,Scarlet!
看看在场的人们 我们如此不同 Look at all those faces out there,we are all so different.
但我们有一点是相同的 But we have one thing in cnmon.
我们天生就有脚蹼 We were born with flippers!
不是吗 就我自己有? No? Just me?
好吧 Okay.
我们理想远大 并愿不计一切实现梦想 We have big dreams,and we will do anything to make them cne true.
你们当中有没有人 Have any of you ever dreamt
梦想能为史上最伟大的超级坏蛋效劳? of working for the greatest supervillain of all time?
呵呵呵 好吧 Heh heh heh. Well.
如果我要告诉你们 What if I were to tell you,
我正寻找一个新的随从 that I am looking for a new henchman!
嘿 有老大 我们机会来了 Hey,big boss. This is our chance.
对 哈 Yes. Ha.
我真心相信某处 I truly believe somewhere out there
有一位坏蛋具有为伟人效劳的潜力 is a villain with the potential to serve greatness.
可能就是你们其中之一 哇哦 And it could be any of you. Whoa.
但我们别自欺欺人了 Although let's not kid ourselves.
这份工作唯一的人选就是凯文和他的小弟们 Truly the only man for this job are Kevin and his Minions.
十倍的邪恶 一堆的前科 10 times the evil and half the package.
令我无比惊叹 I'm just in awe.
让我们祝贺凯文 他拯救了他的部落 Let's hear it for Kevin. He saved his tribe!
凯文 凯文 Kevin! Kevin!
凯文 凯文… 嘿 凯文 嘿 Kevin Kevin Kev... Hey,Kevin. Hey.
哦 嘿 注意听 Ow. Hey. Pay attention.
那么 我们该怎么办呢? So. How should we do this?
嗯 哦 Hmm. Oh.
看见这个小东西了吗? You see this tiny little trinket?
只要能从我手上拿到它 你就被录用了 Well,just take it from my hand and you got the job.
小菜一碟 简直是小儿科 No big deal,it's almost too simple.
呵呵呵 Eh heh heh.
哦 来吧 别怕 抢到石头就能得到工作 Oh,cne on,don't be afraid. Just take the stone and get that job.
快来 好吧 Come on. Oh,okay.
我们去找老大 快 Let's go get our boss. Come on.
这工作归我了 喔 That job is mine. Oof.
下手轻点啊 Now,go easy on me.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 Heh heh heh heh.
喜欢你这身装扮 Love the costume.
哈 Ha!
太酷了 So cool!
等等 Wait Wait.
蒂姆 蒂姆 Tim? Tim!
哦 Oh.
不好 鲍勃 他在那边 Oh no,Bob. He's over there.
啊 停 Ah. Stop.
没人能行吗 停下 蒂姆 Is no one good enough? Stop. Tim.
鲍勃 Bob!
嘿 呀 Hi ya!
蒂蒂姆 Tiiimmm.
他在那 There he is.
鲍勃 Bob!
我的演讲没有激励大家奋起 Didn't my speech inspired anyone
证明自身价值吗? to rise up and prove themselves worthy?
这么多坏蛋 但它还在我手上… 熊 All these villains,and yet I still have the... bear.
绒毛熊 为什么我手上有个熊? Stuffed bear. Why am I holding a bear?
哦 谁拿到红宝石了? Oh. Who has the ruby?
哇哦 你是谁? Wow. Who... Who are you?
我… 身披牛仔背带裤的骑士们 My... knights in shiny denim.
我是凯文 这是斯图尔特 哟 还有鲍勃 I'm Kevin. This is Stuart. Yo. And Bob.
我们是小黄人 太不可思议了 Minions! That was incredible.
看呐 今天最大的冷门 Behold,the last creatures you expect to win the day
获胜了 have emerged victorious.
各位 掌声欢迎我的新随从 Everyone,meet my new henchmen.
小黄人 The Minions!
万岁 哈哈 万岁 Kumbaya! Ha ha! Kumbaya!
万岁 Kumbaya!
嘿 我认识他们 他们是搭我的车来这的 Hey! I know those guys. I gave them a ride here.
喔 吼吼吼 Woo. Hoo hoo hoo.
系好安全带 小家伙们 下一站 英国 Buckle up,boys. Next stop,England.
啊 快接啊 Ah. Pick it up.
一 二 1,2
一 二 三 1 2 3!
喂 嘿 凯文 Hello. Hey,Kevin.
啊 老大 在英国 Huh? The boss,in England.
不 我们找到老大了 你听 Nah. We have the boss. Listen.
啊 呃… 喂 凯文 Ah. Uh... Hello,Kevin.
你刚刚说的是英国吗 Did Did you say England?
嗯嗯 老大 对 Uh huh. The boss,yes.
斯嘉丽杀人狂 啊 Scarlet Overkill. Ah.
喂 喂? Hello. Hello?
哦 他挂了 喂 Oh. He hung up. Hello.
我们到了 来这儿 Here we go. Come here.
顺便说下 我很喜欢你的小熊 By the way. I really like your bear.
赫布 亲爱的 你知道的 Herb,my baby. You know I am.
怎么样了 干坏事了吗? How did it go? Were you evil?
干了很坏的事 哦 So evil. Oh!
今天有只小鸟送来了一封信 A little bird dropped this off today.
想你 H I Missed You! H.
是我 我是"H" It's me,I'm the "H".
也没有鸟 就是我 Also,there's no birds. Also me.
赫布 说实话 Herb,seriously.
我想把莎士比亚从坟中挖出来 I want to dig up that William Shakespeare,
让他见识一下什么叫文采 so he can see what true writing is.
我喜欢 I love it.
我写的这么好是因为我爱你 That works because I love you.
我也爱你 Well,I love you too.
哦 爱情 哦 Oh. The love,oh.
小伙子们 来这一下好吗? Oh,boys. Could you cne here please?
见见我丈夫 赫布 他是发明家 超级天才 老狐狸 Meet my husband,Herb. Inventor,super genius,fox.
赫布 他们就是新雇员 Herb,these are the new recruits.
凯文 斯图尔特 那个小可爱是鲍勃 Kevin,Stuart and that cute little one is Bob.
太好啦 你们这么小 Right on. You guys are crazy little and
这么黄 我喜欢 way yellow,and I digged that.
不错喔 兄弟 Sweet,man.
哇哦 房子超酷 Wow. Cool house.
不错吧? I know,right?
就是偷了几样东西 填填空荡荡的家 Just a few thing I stole to help fill the void.
哇哦 拉斯维加斯的尤克里里 Whoa. Las Vegas' Ukulele.
看看我的罐头图? Checking out my can?
偷这个是因为 We stole that because finally
终于有人以绘画的形式表达出我对汤的爱 someone expressed my love of soup in painting form.
好了 注意 该办正事了 Okay,listen up. It is time to get down to business.
你们知道这是谁吗? Do you know who this is?
呃 小强吗? Uh. The cockroach?
这是伊丽莎白女王 英国统治者 This is Queen Elizabeth,ruler of England.
哦 我爱英国 它的音乐 时尚 Oh. I love England. The music,the fashion.
我真在考虑有一天能篡权 I'm seriously thinking about overthrowing it someday.
我太激动了 嗯 I'm so excited. Yes.
总之 她执掌一切 Anyway. This pale drink of water oversees it all.
我是她头号粉丝 非常崇拜她 I'm her biggest fan,love her work.
我也真的非常非常非常想要她的皇冠 And I really really really want her crown.
帮我偷来皇冠 我就让你梦想成真 Steal me the crown and all your dreams cne true.
万众敬仰 Respect!
至高权力 Power!
无穷香蕉 Banana!
无穷香蕉 Banana!
啊 亨利 Huh! Henry!
去英国的路是… 是… The way to England,is... is...
啊 给我 Ah! Give me.
呃 英国是…这边 Uh. England is... this way.
前进 呃 March on! Eh!
等等我 等等我 啊 Wait for me! Wait for me! Ah!
回去 Go back!
这是哪? 嘿 这边走 Hm. What is this place? Hey. Over there.
哇哦 乌拉拉 Whoa oh. Uu la la.
不 哦不 No. Oh,no.
别靠太近 孩子们 Don't get too close,boys.
一旦完工了 它将会是我的终极武器 但是 When it's cnpleted,it will be my ultimate weapon. But.
现在 它会泄漏辐射 情况严重 Right now,it's leaking radiation. Like you would not believe.
你们是过来拿装备的 So you're here for gear.
哇哦 Whoa.
鲍勃 罗伯特 宝贝博比 是? Bob,Robert,Bobby my boy. Yes?
你的是伸缩套装 You get my far out stretch suit.
哇哦 Wow.
凯文 小凯 第七凯文 Kevin,Kevo,Seventh Kevin.
你的是熔岩灯射枪 You are the proud owner of my Lava Lamp gun.
这件宝贝真能射岩浆哦 This baby shoots actual lava.
呼 给我的? 超酷的 有没有? Woo,for me? Pretty cool,right?
最后 斯图 斯图尔特 超人斯图 匹斯图 And finally,Stu,Stuart,Stuperman,Pitstu.
我送你一个可能是有史以来最酷炫的武器 I got you the coolest invention,probably ever.
催眠帽 Hypno hat!
你可以用它催眠任何人 You can use it to hypnotize anyone.
任何人噢 Anyone!
你们看上去棒极了 Oh,you look so great.
我感觉自己像一个骄傲的母亲带着三个小坏蛋儿子 I feel like a proud mama with 3 dashing evil sons.
呃 斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 Uh. Scarlet. Scarlet.
这个东西好像有点问题 There is something wrong with this.
不不 什么也别说了 反正我也听不懂 No,no,don't say anything,I won't understand.
时候不早了 你们也折腾了一天 肯定很累了吧 It's getting late,you had a big day. You must be exhausted.
他们还真是精力充沛呢 Wow,these cats are pumped!
也许我该给他们讲个睡前故事来哄他们入睡 Well,maybe I'll settle them down with a bedtime story.
你觉得怎么样 鲍勃 How does that sound,Bob?
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 Bob? Bob? Bob!
睡前故事 Oh. Bedtime story?
真是个好主意呢 That,is a groovy idea,
我去弄点热牛奶和饼干 I'll go get some cookies and warm milk.
一定超有趣 This is going to be so fun!
可以开始讲啦 And the bedtime story.
哦 是的 我有一个非常非常有趣的睡前小故事 Oh,yes,I've got a really really good bedtime borey.
从前有三只小猪 Once upon a time,there were 3 little pigs.
有一天 他们遇到了一只可怕的大灰狼 One fateful day,the pigs encountered a big bad wolf,
让他们吃惊的是 who had a wonderful surprise for them,
大伙狼只是想让这三只小猪和他们的朋友们替她干活 The wolf offered the 3 piggies and all their friends a job working for her.
这样大家都能很开心 Everyone would be so happy.
这三只小猪要做的就是去偷一个皇冠 All the 3 little piggies had to do was just steal one little crown.
这只皇冠是大灰狼从小就梦寐以求的东西 That the beautiful wolf had wanted ever since
那时的她流浪街头 身无分文 she was a penniless little street cub.
没人疼没人爱 Unloved and abandoned.
但有了这只皇冠 大灰狼就能成为公主 But that crown would mean she was a princess.
人见人爱的公主 And everybody loves the princess.
所以大灰狼让这三只小猪去把皇冠偷来 So,the wolf sent the piggies to get that crown.
但是小猪们没能完成这个挑战 But the little piggies weren't up to the challenge.
他们的任务失败了 They failed their mission.
所以大灰狼一气之下 So the wolf huffed and puffed
就让这三只小猪从地球上彻底消失了 and she blew them off the face of the earth!
故事讲完了 The end.
祝你们明天任务顺利 小猪们 Good luck getting the crown tomorrow,little piggies.
我知道你们一定不会令我失望的 I know you won't disappoint me.
伦敦塔
伦敦塔 伦敦
好了 Okay.
你好 请给我三张票 Hello. 3 please.
你们必须要大人陪同才能进去 You are not allowed to enter without an adult.
一边玩去 小屁孩 Scram,hooligans.
哟 帅哥 Woo,a lad.
哪里有帅哥 哎哟吓死我了 What lad? Holah!
斯图尔特 那边 Poof. Stuart,that way.
请问要几张票 How many tickets,please?
三张 谢谢 3,please.
一张 谢谢 一张 One,please. One.
玩的开心 亲爱的 谢谢 Enjoy yourself,love. Thank you.
那边 好 That way. Okay.
禁止入内
快走 Go!
好了 我们进来了 Okay,we're in.
太好了 快走吧 Okay,cne on.
嘿 你们在这里干什么 Hey! What are you doing here?
找点吃的 Eating?
这里严禁入内 This is a restricted area!
把手举起来 不… Hands in the air! No...
放着我来 Let me do it.
别唱了 Stop that!
退后 Get back!
嘿嘿嘿 Hey hey hey...
鲍勃 斯图尔特 快过来 Bob,Stuart,cne on.
退后 让我来 Stay back. Leave this to me.
皇冠在这儿呢 快来 There it is,the crown. Come on.
所以 So.
你们是来偷女王的皇冠的吧 You came for the queen's crown,did you?
那你们必须先过我这关 Well,you're going to have to get through me!
我就是 皇冠守护者 The keeper of the crown.
你们觉得嘲笑长者很好玩 是吗 You think it's funny to mock the elderly,do you?
呃 是的 Uh. Yes.
我在这儿待了几十年 I've been up here for decades.
就是以防有人来偷女王的珍宝 Just waiting for someone to try and steal the queen's treasure.
好吧 看我的 Okay. Me will do it.
你说的哪国语言 反正我不管 What are you saying? And I don't care!
嘿嘿 哈哈哈 Hee hee. Ha ha ha.
不 这个没用的 Oh no,you don't.
快闪开 Get out of the way.
嗷 Ow! Oof! Ow!
我的…老天 For... god sake.
快点 快跟着皇冠 Quick,the crown. After it.
鲍勃 把它打开 Bob. Open it.
好 Alright.
皇冠 The crown.
皇冠在那里 快走 The crown. Quick.
大家好 Hello.
嘿 你们快看我啊 Hey,look at me!
大家好 Hello.
抓住那个家伙 抓住他 Stop the bloke! Stop him,men!
按住两条腿 不许动 Aim for the legs. Freeze.
小王八蛋 Ow. Manic.
凯文 Kevin!
女王被劫持了 警佐 The Queen's been kidnapped,Sgt.
哎呀 老天爷啊 Blimey!
发生了什么事 What's going on?
你好啊 哦 我看见皇冠啦 Hello. Oh,the crown.
把皇冠给我 现在 Give me the crown. Now!
哈哈 拿到啦 Ha ha! I got it!
偷女士们的皇冠可真没有绅士风度 Gentlemen do not steal ladies' crowns!
那辆马车… 哇哦 The coach. Waa...
不不不 Oh,no no no...
哦 天哪 Oh Oh dear!
偷到啦 哈哈哈 Yeah. Ha ha ha.
你个小贼 抓住他们 You scoundrel. After them!
你已经被包围了 You're surrounded.
哦 天哪 Oh,blimey!
英国最着名的神话之一 如今成为了现实 One of England's most famous myths has becne a reality.
这就是刚刚加冕的新国王 As a new king has been crowned.
鲍勃 这个一个光头的熊孩子 Bob,who appears to be a bald jaundice child,
但他拔出了石中剑 has pulled the famed sword right from it's stone
这一壮举 使他成功成为了新任国王 which legend dictates,makes him the new king.
黄不拉叽的小叛徒 Tiny yellow traitor!
啊哈哈 英国我来啦 Ah ha ha. England!
英国 英国 England! England!
英国 英国 England. Eng... land.
英国 英国 England. England.
英国 英国 England. England.
喂 救我啊 Hey! Help!
是摄影棚诶 你们好啊 A studio. Hello! Hello!
停 CUT !
大不列颠航空
尊敬的鲍勃国王 Hello,King Bob.
欢迎来到白金汉宫 Welcne to Buckingham Palace.
我不下车 Uh. No.
怎么了吗 陛下 Oh. What's the matter,Your Majesty?
不论有什么问题 我们都可以解决的 Whatever is bothering you,we can make it right.
只要您开口 是吗 Just name it. Oh.
哈哈哈 同胞啊 Ha ha ha. Buddies.
都是我同胞啊 Buddies. Ha,buddies.
哈 同胞啊 哈哈哈 Ha,buddy. Ah ha ha...
鲍勃国王万岁 King Bob!
耶 万岁 Yeh! Hurray!
鲍勃国王万岁 耶 King Bob! Yeh.
鲍勃国王万岁 King Bob!
耶 耶 Yeah. Yeah.
等一下 Whoa,wait.
呀哈 鲍勃国王 Yee ha! King Bob.
冲啊 Grill chicken!
有什么吩咐吗 鲍勃国王 Yes,King Bob?
鲍勃国王 King Bob?
您在哪 King Bob?
啊 克莱尔 嗯 蒂芬妮 Ah,Claire. Hm,Tiffany.
我的小美人儿 My beauties.
接住 耶 Ball! Yah!
你们好大的胆子 How dare you?
斯嘉丽 Scarlet.
别叫我斯嘉丽 你们这群吃里扒外的小东西 Don't you Scarlet me. You backstabbing little traitors!
利用赫布发明的武器来夺走我的皇冠 Using Herb's inventions to steal my crown!
坦白说 我感觉自己被利用了 I feel used,not going to lie.
你们偷走了我的梦想 You stole my dream.
我才是那个有一天要征服大英帝国的人 I was going to conquer England some day.
我会接受加冕 There was going to be a coronation.
然后登基成为女王 And I was going to be made queen.
每一步我都计划好了 Every moment was planned.
我将会穿着一身闪闪发亮的礼服 I would wear a dress so sparkly and glowed.
任何曾经质疑过我的人 And everyone whoever doubted me
都将目睹这一切 而流下羡慕嫉妒恨的眼泪 Would be watching and they would be crying.
我本来会成为优雅和权力的典范 I was going to be the picture of elegance and class!
你们这群蠢货搞砸了一切 And you pinheads screwed it up!
不不不 皇冠是给你的 No no no. The crown,for you.
你不能这么做 鲍勃国王 No,no no. King Bob.
你不能就这么放弃王位 You cannot just abdicate the throne.
这人哪儿冒出来的 Who invited the square?
更不能将王位让给这个女人 And you definitely cannot just give the job to this woman.
这可是有法律条文规定的 There are laws.
法律 什么法律 Laws? What laws?
我臣服于斯嘉丽杀人狂 I give in to Scarlet Overkill.
鲍勃国王正式修改了法律 King Bob has official changed the law.
将王位让给了斯嘉丽杀人狂 使其将加冕成为英国女皇 Clearing the way for Scarlet Overkill to be crowned Queen of England,
她将在着名的伦敦威斯敏斯特教堂接受加冕 She will be coronated at London's historic Westminster Abbey.
不客气地说 If I'm wasn't so polite,
这简直就是英国末日 I say this spells certain doom for the country,
甚至是世界末日 if not,the world.
但我还是很客气的 所以我还是闭嘴吧 But,I'm so very polite,that I shall keep my mouth shut.
但说真的 我们这回有大麻烦了 But,seriously,we are all in big trouble.
斯嘉丽 杀人狂女士 Scarlet Ms. Overkill.
我可没空回答任何问题 I don't have time to answer any questions.
我只是想感谢我的手下 I'm just want to thank the minions for
他们超额完成了任务 going above and beyond the call of duty.
你们是简直就是三个金色小药丸般的神奇帮手 You are 3 tiny golden pill shaped miracle workers.
你们偷走的不仅仅是英国 还有我的心 And you have stolen not just England,but my heart.
斯嘉丽 看这里 看这里 Scarlet,over here. Over here.
给她看看 伙计们 Show her,the buddies.
你说什么 Pardon Me?
这么多人啊 Wow,so many.
你们太棒了 Good for you,
你们会得到应得的奖励的 Well. You'll all get what you deserved.
快进去吧 进去吧 Go ahead. Go ahead.
完蛋了 Buttocks.
我不想让你们误解我 I don't want you to take this the wrong way.
但我确实恨透了你们 But I hate you.
我以为我能忘掉你们对我造成的伤害 I thought I could get over what you did.
但我还是有一种被背叛的感觉 But I feel so betrayed.
我想 我想我们的关系就到此为止吧 I think,yes,I think we're gonna have to break up.
我知道你们不是故意的 And it's not you.
等一等 Oh wait,hold on.
你们就是故意的 百分之一百是故意的 It is you. It's a 100% you.
不不 Huh. No no.
所以好好享受吧 小家伙们 是真的享受哦 So get cnfortable,Minions. Get real real cnfortable.
因为你们这可悲的余生 Because this is where you're going to spend
都要在这里度过了 the rest of your worthless little lives.
好了 咱们开始吧 Alright,let's do this.
看啊 是赫布 Look. Look,it's Herb.
那个叫赫布的帅哥是谁呀 不 我叫布勒伯 Who's this handsome Herb fellow? No,My name is Blerb.
我是地牢的执刑者 I'm a a dungeon master.
准备受刑吧 Prepared for torture which I do.
绑在上面的感觉还舒服吗 Alright,are we cnfy?
我才不管呢 这可是行刑 Doesn't matter. This is TORTURE!
哦 呃 有什么难受的地方吗 Oh. Uh,anything?
没啊 一点都没有啊 No no. My sunshine.
好吧 这事比我想象的困难 换个刑具试试吧 Wow,harder than I thought. Next machine.
欢迎来到绞刑架 首先是你 Oh,welcne to hang town. Population: You.
停停停 你们太不专业了 Cut it out. This is really unprofessional.
地牢里怎么能笑呢 No laughing in the dungeon.
我要听见你们痛哭 听见你们尖叫 I want to see tears and I want to hear screams.
不然我就要… Or I'm going to get...
等一下 嘿 Wait. Hey.
我想到个好主意了 Eww,I've got a groovy idea.
看这里 啊哈哈 Look at this. Ah ha ha.
未来的国王赫布杀人狂 Hello,the future King Herb Overkill.
请到楼上来准备加冕 Please cne upstairs to prepare for the coronation.
我希望你们今天已经得到了教训 Well,I hope you learn your lesson for today.
话说 我就是赫布 一直都是我 And by the way,it was me,Herb,the whole time.
我都没有听过谁叫布勒伯 I don't even know anyone named Blerb.
再过几个小时 我就是英国的女王了 I am hours away from becning the Queen of England.
我知道 太酷了 I know,it's a gas.
我终于可以带上皇冠了 耶 I will finally get my crown. Yeah.
这就是我要的一切 It's all I ever wanted.
我一定会很幸福的 I'm going to be so happy.
但让我问你点事 法布里斯 But,let me ask you something,Fabrice.
这个发型和画上的像吗 Does that,look like this to you?
杀人狂夫人 Mrs. Overkill.
图片里的发型就是两条波浪线啊 The hair in that picture is just 2 wavy lines.
现在是怎样 你成了艺术家了吗 Oh. So what now,you're an art critic?
这幅画可是我五岁的时候画的 I drew that when I was 5 years old.
别再让我看见你 Get out of my sight.
后会有期 法布里斯 Bye,Fabrice!
我挺喜欢他的 他很好玩 I liked him,he was fun.
话说你觉得你的礼服如何 So,what do you think of the dress?
美极了 Oh,it's so beautiful,
时尚极了 很有华伦天奴的范儿 so fashion forward,so Valentino.
在我眼里 只有你才配穿这个 Oh. The sweetheart neckline because you're my sweetheart.
艳丽的色彩 收腰的设计 让你更加性感 The high colored and cinch waist reflect a simpler more valentine.
由高档材料制作而成 The material is a blend of taffeta
有高密度的盔甲防护 and high density body armor.
藏着上膛的武器 Fully armed and loaded.
还有发着光的核武器 And they glow. That's nuclear.
不错 只剩最后一件事了 Nice. Just one more thing to do.
要美美地出现在公众面前了 Got to look good for the public.
能帮我个忙吗 荣幸之至 Do you mind? My pleasure.
再紧一点 亲爱的 来吧 我受得了 A little tighter,sweetie. Come on,I can take it.
再紧一点 A little tighter.
用点力 Tighter.
必须要出现小蛮腰 Must have tiny waist.
就快好了 就快好了 Seems to work. Seems to work.
我的腿要没知觉了 Losing feeling in my legs.
太棒了 紧一点 再紧一点 Perfect. Tight,tight tight tight.
嗯 Huh?
啊 鲍勃 斯图尔特 Ah. Bob,Stuart.
嗯 搭把手 Huh? Help me.
抬起来 Lift up. Lift up.
抬起来 Lift up. Lift up.
帮我弄下来 Help me. Help me!
卡尔纳比街
你好啊 Oh,hello. Yoo hoo.
普吉 普吉 酷 Puchi,Puchi. Ku.
普吉 Puchi. Ah.
来 这边走 Ah. This way,let's go.
节哀顺变
换条路走吧 This way,one more.
快 跟上 我们能回去吗 Move. Move. Can we just go back.
凯文 看 送给斯嘉丽 Hey,Kevin. Look. For Scarlet.
你觉得如何 What do you think?
这样 Ah. That's it.
抱歉斯嘉丽 SORRY SCARLET
送给主人再合适不过了 走吧 Heh hey. Perfect for the boss. Come on.
普吉 来 Oh. Puchi,cne.
好的 这条路能出去 Ah,okay. This way out.
我们去找斯嘉丽 Ha ha. Let's find Scarlet.
我爱你 斯嘉丽 I love you,Scarlet!
挥手示意 挥手示意 挥手示意 Queen wave. Queen wave. Queen waving.
我太激动了 这一切都太完美了 I'm so so excited. This is perfect.
每个人看上去都棒极了 Everyone looks so nice.
你太可爱了 Oh,you're just adorable.
太棒了 Oh. Yes!
听听这音乐 And that music. Eh.
谁在演奏风琴 弹得真不错 Who is that organist? She's good.
她是埃德娜吗 Right? She looks like an Edna.
埃德娜 你太棒了 谁叫我 Edna! You're very good. Who's that?
谢谢你所做的一切 神父 我是您的狂热粉丝 Thanks for doing this,Padre. Big fan.
来吧 让我揉揉您的脸蛋 Come here,let me squeeze you.
哇哦 手感还不错呀 Woo. You're so squishy.
斯嘉丽在那 There,Scarlet.
冲啊 Go go go.
哈 哈 闪一边儿去 Heh heh. Move aside.
从那上走 Up there.
从…从哪儿上 我的普吉怎么办 Up Up there? My Puchi?
跟你的普吉说再见 快跟上 Your Puchi,bye bye. Come on!
再见 普吉 Oh. Bye,Puchi.
鲍勃 快过来 好吧 Oh,Bob. Come on! Aww.
斯图尔特 在…在…在这儿呢… Stuart! Yes yes yes...
你好啊 Hello. Yoo hoo.
噢 蜜蜂 Oh. Bee.
你是否会依法治国 Will you to your power cause Law and Justice,
快来啊 杀人狂在那 Come on. It's Overkill.
对不起 对不起 Sorry. Sorry.
住手 我不是笨蛋 Stop! I am not a stupid.
仁爱的 in Mercy,
不 别这样跑 Oh. No no.
你能做到吗 斯嘉丽杀人狂 Do you Scarlet Overkill
对 那样跑 That's it! Yeah!
不 别这样跑 No! No. No.
来 来 抓住我的手 Come on. Come on. Grab my hand.
我卡住了 I'm stuck.
我宣布 斯嘉丽杀人狂 将加冕成为英国女王 I proclaim thee,Scarlet Overkill,the Queen of England.
凯文 Kevin!
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 我的女王 Scarlet! Scarlet. My queen.
快来人帮帮我 Somebody help me!
快 快 数到二抬起来 Come on,cne on. Lift on 2.
一 二… 1,2...
一 二… 1,2...
斯嘉丽 你没事啦 Scarlet,you're okay.
他想谋杀我 He tried to kill me!
不 我不是… No. I wasn't...
兄弟们 加冕仪式结束了 Guys. This is no longer a coronation.
我要杀了他们 It is an execution!
抓住他们 Get them!
耐莉 快点跑 小家伙们 快跑 Whoa Nelly! Run fellows,run!
兄弟们 凯文 Guys. Kevin.
你是我的了 You are mine!
斯图尔特 鲍勃 Stuart. Bob. Huh?
快跑啊 Grill chicken!
快啊 鲍勃 快 Come on,Bob. Come on.
哈 哈 哈…哎呀 Ha ha ha... Oops.
噢 小家伙 Oh. Rats.
我抓到一个 Hey. I've got one!
看那 Look there.
蒂姆 Tim.
蒂姆 Tim!
斯图尔特 鲍勃 Stuart. Bob.
希望他们一切都好 Hope they are alright.
伙伴们 Hoy,buddies.
小心站台间隙 Mind the gap.
四号线 五号线 出口
小心站台间隙 Mind the gap.
英国 英国 England. England.
小心站台间隙 Mind the gap.
小心站台间隙 Mind the gap!
来 现在来听下一题 Now,what about this one.
女王为什么要去看牙医 Why did the Queen go to the dentist?
因为要给她的牙齿加冕 To get her teeth crowned. Ha ha ha.
女王 Ha. The queen.
再来一题 丽兹 Tell us another one,Lizzie!
你好啊 Uh. Hello.
是你啊 Oh,it's you.
大家看 就是他和他的小伙伴们 Everyone,this is one of the little fellows
夺走了我的王位 who stole the monarchy from me.
你过的怎么样啊 And hows that working out for you?
是的 是的 Oh,yes yes.
我在电视上看到了 I saw what was going on,on the telly.
电视 Uh. Telly?
斯嘉丽杀人狂的加冕仪式上 What was meant to be the coronation of Scarlet Overkill
发生了大骚乱 has gone terribly wrong.
凯文 凯文 我知道你在看 Kevin. Kevin. I know you're out there.
你认为你能逃出我的手掌心吗 You think you'd gotten away?
好吧 看看我们抓到了谁 Well,what do we have here?
你好啊 Hello.
鲍勃 斯图尔特 Bob? Stuart?
我应该先杀了哪个呢 Which one shall I kill first?
是小鲍勃 还是斯图尔特呢 Little Bob. Stuart.
是鲍勃 还是斯图尔特呢 哼 Bob. Stuart. Hmm.
凯文 如果天亮前你还不出现 我就杀了他们 I will do it,Kevin,if you're not back here by dawn.
天呐 Oh my.
不 我…我的伙伴们 Huh,no! That... my buddies.
一定要去找斯嘉丽 Must find Scarlet.
哈 哈 他在这儿 Eh ha ha... There he is.
跟我走 Follow me!
使劲 我的头可是很厉害的 Harder. It's just my head.
在这边 抓住他 追啊… This way. Go get him! Go go go...!
不要按这个按钮
不要动这个开关
不要拉这个控制杆
准备发动终极武器 Ultimate weapon initiated.
即将启动 Activation in
三 3
二 2
一 1.
你们好 Hello.
我的小伙伴们 Huh. My buddies.
一切都结束了 小家伙们 This is it,boys.
情况可不太妙啊 Things do not look good for you.
这个小熊归我了 Oh. And I'm keeping the bear.
啊 蒂姆 Huh. Tim!
你们要去的地方是不需要它的 You're not going to need him in where you're going.
上天堂吧 Heaven.
再见啦 说再见吧 鲍勃 再见 Bye bye. Say bye bye,Bob. Bye bye.
找到你们啦 别担心啦 Ha ha ha. Come on,no worries.
等等 他这是怎么了 Wait,what? How did he?
拿着我的小熊 Hold my bear.
安全啦 Ha ha ha. Safe.
凯文 噢 哇 Kevin. Woo hoo hoo.
当心 当心 当心 Be careful! Be careful! Be careful.
所以 这就是你的计划吗 So,that's your plan?
把自己变成一个更大号的目标 Make yourself a bigger target? Ha ha ha.
再来一块司康饼吧 好的 好的 One more scone. Yes yes.
凯文 Huh? Kevin?
是凯文 快走 Hey. It's Kevin. Come on.
哈 哈 哈 Ha ha ha ha.
帮我个忙 And so help me.
我再也不想看到你们 I never want to see another one of your
黄油一样的脸了 goofy buttered faces ever again!
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 Scarlet! Scarlet!
什么情况 What?
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 Scarlet! Scarlet!
你们是在跟我开玩笑吗 Oh,you got to be kidding me!
来了就别想跑了 Oh no,you don't.
哇啊 啊 Whoa! Wah!
声明一下 我的小坏蛋们 And just for the record,my little double eggs.
感谢凯文为你们带来的这一切吧 You can thank Kevin for what I'm about to do to you!
太好了 伙伴们 Yeh! Buddies!
托尼 嘿 Tony! Hey hey.
汤姆 还有克里斯 Tom! And Chris!
伙伴们 你真是男子汉 Bodyguard! You're the man!
伙伴们 Ha ha ha. Buddies!
凯文 Hey,Kevin!
好恶心啊 Eww.
凯文 凯文 Ah. Kevin! Kevin!
我受够了 Enough!
现在…该结束…这一切了… This... ends... now...!
凯文 KEVIN !!!
你个小蠢蛋 炸的愉快 Ha ha ha,you imbecile. Have fun exploding.
带我走… Take me home...
怎么这么着急 赶快离开这里 What's the rush? Got to get out of here!
放…开…我…们 Let... us... go!
啊 啊 Whoaaa!
不 不 不… No,no no no...
凯…凯…凯 凯文 Ke Ke Ke KEVIN!
你看 你的普吉 Here. Your Puchi.
普吉 你还好吧 Huh. Puchi! You're alright.
快看 Look!
凯文 凯文 Kevin! Kevin!
噢 噢 Oh. Ooh.
好疼啊 Yoo hoo hoo. Ouch.
斯图尔特 在 Stuart. Hm.
鲍勃 怎么了 Bob. Yes?
准备出发 Okay.
女士们 先生们 Ladies and gentlemen.
我们今天相聚在这里 为小黄人举行颁奖仪式 We are here today to celebrate the Minions.
英国对你们的所作所为深表感激 The country owes you a great debt of gratitude.
鲍勃 在这八小时任期里 你是一个贤明的国王 Bob,you were a wise and noble king for all of 8 hours.
所以 我把这个小小的皇冠 So for you,I offer this tiny crown
颁发给你的小熊 蒂姆 for your Teddy Bear,Tim.
谢谢 太感谢了 Oh. Thank you. Thank you.
好了好了 鲍勃 Oh. Very good,Bob.
太感人了 Oh! Oh,spectacular!
我为你们感到骄傲 小家伙们 I'm so proud of you boys.
斯图尔特 你好 Oh,Stuart. Ah. What's up.
为你 我特意准备了这个超级无敌漂亮的 For you,I have this beautiful,super duper incredible
雪景球 snow globe.
雪景球 Snow globe?
快看 快看 And,look. Look.
多漂亮啊 Hours of excitement.
额 好吧 谢谢 Oh... Yippee. Thank you.
斯图尔特 我们只是在跟你开个玩笑 Oh,Stuart. We're just messing with you.
不要生我的气 这是凯文的主意 Don't be mad at me. It was Kevin's idea.
哈 凯文 Ha. Kevin!
我们有个更棒的惊喜给你 We have a much better surprise for you.
给你 一个超级棒的尤克里里琴 Here. A Super Mega Ukulele.
太酷了 Wo Wow. Cool.
谢谢 Thank you.
好吧 Right. Uh.
最后 凯文 And finally,Kevin.
在 我的女王 Yes,my queen.
你是我们最伟大的英雄 You are hero of the highest order.
为了赞赏你的英勇 我在此封你为 For your bravery and valor,I am knighting you.
凯文爵士 From here on out,you are Sir Kevin.
干得漂亮 Well done.
多么美妙的时刻 What a beautiful moment.
全国上下乃至整个世界都在为凯文 斯图尔特和鲍勃欢呼 The nation and the world was celebrating Kevin,Stuart,and Bob.
即使过去几千年的生活充满了艰辛 The last few thousand years were rough,
但如今这一切都即将好转 no question,but things were finally going their way.
凯文感到无比的自豪 Kevin had never been more proud.
可是似乎感觉缺了些什么 But something was missing.
太棒了 太棒了 Ha ha,yes. Good show Good show.
我的皇冠不见了 它不见了 My crown is gone. It's gone!
天呐 Blimey!
女王丢了皇冠 我的天呐 She lost the crown. Oh my god.
斯嘉丽 Scarlet?
他们把我的一切都夺走了 They took everything from me.
我的城堡 我的荣誉 My castle. My reputation.
这对我来说太凄惨了 Things looked bleak,baby,I'm not going to lie.
但至少现在我得到皇冠了 But now,at least,I have my crown!
小家伙 把那个还给我 Fellow,give me that back.
不 我是不会还给你的 No,I don't think so.
你根本不知道你惹到谁了 You have no idea who you are messing with.
我可是有史以来最伟大的超级大坏蛋 I'm the greatest supervillain of all time.
真的吗 Oh,were you?
小…小…伙伴们 在这 在这呢 Bud Bud Buddies. Come here. Come here.
快…快…快看 Lo Lo Look!
新主人 新主人 快跟上 It's the boss. The boss! Come on!
你们真的打算要追随那个夺走我皇冠的胖企鹅吗 Are you really going to allow that little penguin to make off with my crown?
赫布 这下真的玩完了 Oh,Herb. I'm done.
给你 Here.
这是给我的吗 For Me? Oh.
是的 给你的 再见啦 Yes,for you. Bye bye.
新主人 Big boss!
就这样 小黄人又找到了他们的新主人 And that is how the Minions found their new boss.
他既狡猾 又邪恶 He was cunning. He was evil.
他简直完美 He was perfect.
他也很 He was
卑鄙 despicable.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
香蕉蕉 香蕉蕉 Banana. Banana.
香蕉蕉 香蕉蕉 Banana. Banana.
香蕉蕉 Banana.
快来啊 Hey. Come on.
茄子 Cheese.
茄子 茄子 Cheese. Cheese.
格鲁 格鲁干的 Gru. It's Gru.
格鲁 格鲁 Gru. Gru.
嘿 回来啊 Hey! Come back here!
冰冻光线 Freeze ray!
