无敌破坏王 中英文双语台词


快手阿修 请投币
我叫拉尔夫 我是个坏蛋 My name's Ralph, and I'm a bad guy.
瞧瞧吧 我身高2米75 重500多斤 Let's see. I'm nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds.
脾气有点不好 Got a little bit of a temper on me.
嘿 你铲走了我的树桩
大概是因为我的怒气细胞特别发达 My passion bubbles very near the surface,
我就是这么想的 没骗你 I guess, not gonna lie.
哎呀呀 还有啥? 呃… Anyhoo, what else? Uh...
我是个破环王 总是破坏东西 是个内行 I'm a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally.
我要破坏这房子
我很擅长破坏东西 也许这是我最擅长的本事了 I mean I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.
而事实是 修理工才是这游戏的名字 The thing is, fixing is the name of the game.
字面上来看 应该叫快手阿修 Literally, Fix It Felix, Jr.
快修吧 阿修 Fix it, Felix!
我能修好它
那么 自然而然 So, yeah, naturally,
叫阿修的这个家伙才是好人 the guy with the name Fix It Felix is the good guy.
善良得跟所有君子一样 He's nice enough as good guys go.
当然啦 他修理东西也一级棒 Definitely fixes stuff really well.
话说回来 如果你从你老爸那里继承了一把魔力锤子 But, uh, if you've got a magic hammer from your father,
修东西又有什么难的呢? how hard can it be?
如果他只是个普通的木工 If he was a regular contractor carpenter guy,
我敢跟你保证 他绝不可能修好 I guarantee you would not be able
我这么快速造成的破坏 to fix the damage that I do as quickly.
你修好了
每当阿修完成一次出色的修理任务 他就能得到奖章 And when Felix does a good job, he gets a medal.
但是有没有给破坏能手的奖章呢? But are there medals for wrecking stuff really well?
对此我要说 哈 To that I say, Ha!
显然 是没有的 And, no, there aren't.
第1关通关
30年前
这三十年来我都在破坏东西 Thirty years I've been doing this
我看到过许多其他游戏来来去去 and I've seen a lot of other games cne and go.
有点难过 我想到了那些行星游戏里的伙计们 Kind of sad. I think about all those guys from Asteroids.
嘣 消失了 蜈蚣呢? Boom! Gone. Centipede?
谁还记得那家伙是谁呀 明白吗? Who knows where that guy is, you know?
瞧 一个稳定运营的游戏厅是不容小觑的 Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at.
我很走运 I'm very lucky.
我只是想说 It's just, I got to say,
如果没人喜欢你所做的事 it becnes kind of hard to love your job
那么你实在很难爱上自己的工作 when no one seems to like you for doing it.
没人了 游戏厅关门咯 All clear! The arcade is closed!
升龙拳 Shoryuken!
这一天过得 要去酒保那里喝一杯吗 红人? Whoo! What a day! You want to head to Tappers, Ken?
你请客就去 老兄 If you're buying, buddy.
下班时间到 Quitting time!
我也不知道怎么回事 I don't know.
也许如果下了班一切有所转变 Maybe I wouldn't be feeling this way
我就不会感觉这么糟糕了 if things were different after work.
但是事实是不容改变的 But it is what it is.
大家干得好呀 Good job, everyone!
阿修和奈斯兰德一家 Felix and the Nicelanders
在他们房子里玩乐 go hang out in their homes
正好是他刚修好的那栋楼 而大家 你也明白… which he's just fixed, and everyone, you know...
他们都各回各家了 我也要 They go to their homes, I go to mine
回我那个垃圾堆的家里去 which happens to be a dump.
我说的垃圾堆 And when I say a dump,
并不是指一个破破烂烂的地方 I don't mean like a shabby place.
而是指一个真正的垃圾堆 I mean an actual dump,
垃圾都扔在这里 where the garbage goes
还有一大堆砖块和建筑垃圾… and a bunch of bricks and smashed building parts...
这… 这就是我称之为家的地方 That's... That's what I call home.
我想我也不能总这么抱怨 I guess I can't bellyache too much.
我有这么多砖块 还有我的树桩 I got my bricks, I got my stump.
看起来是不太舒服 不过实际上还不错 我过得很好 It looks uncnfortable. It's actually fine. I'm good.
不过如果非得说实话… But if I'm really honest with myself...
我看到阿修在那里受到大家表扬 I see Felix up there getting patted on the back,
人们给他送馅饼 感谢他 people are giving him pie and thanking him
见到他总是很开心 and so happy to see him all the time.
有时候我也会想… Sometimes I think...
天啊 做个那样的好人肯定感觉很爽 Man, it sure must be nice being the good guy.
感谢你的分享 拉尔夫 Nice share, Ralph.
作为同样的坏家伙 As fellow bad guys,
我们对你的遭遇感同身受 we've all felt what you're feeling
我们也甘心忍受这一切 and we've cne to terms with it.
真的吗? 我有话要说 Really? Right here.
我是苏联老汉 我是个坏蛋 I am Zangief. I am bad guy.
嗨 苏联老汉 嗨 苏联老汉 Hi, Zangief! Hi, Zangief.
我跟你很像 拉尔夫 每次我用尽全力 I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom,
我都会压碎人的头盖骨 I was crushing man's skull
就像压碎我大腿中间的麻雀蛋一样 like sparrow egg between my thighs.
我就会想为什么你非要这么坏呀 苏联老汉? And I think, Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief?
为什么你就不能学学做好人呢? Why can't you be more like good guy?
然后我就想明白了 Then I have moment of clarity.
如果苏联老汉是个好人 If Zangief is good guy.
那么谁来像压碎大腿间的麻雀蛋那样 Who'll crush man's skull
压碎玩家的头盖骨呢? like sparrow's egg between thighs?
于是我对自己说苏联老汉 你的角色是个坏蛋 And I say, Zangief, you are bad guy,
但这不意味着你自己就真是个坏蛋 but this does not mean you are 'bad' guy.
好吧 抱歉 我没听懂 Right. I'm sorry. You lost me there.
僵尸 坏蛋一枚 嗨 僵尸 Zombie! Bad guy! Hi, Zombie.
嗨 僵尸先生 Hi, Zombie.
苏联老汉说被打上标签让你很不开心 Zangief saying labels not make you happy.
好人 还是坏蛋 Good! Bad!
你必须爱你自己 You must love you.
是的 在这内心里 是的 Yeah! Inside here! Yes.
好的 好的 我明白了 小心 滴着血呢 Okay. All right, I get you. Watch out. It's dripping.
问你个问题 拉尔夫 Question, Ralph.
这么多年来我们一直邀请你加入坏蛋联盟 We've been asking you to Bad Anon for years now
而今晚你才终于露面了 and tonight you finally show up.
这又是为何呢? 我不知道 Why is that? I don't know.
我只是突然想来 I just felt like cning.
我觉得可能和这件事有关… I suppose it has something to do with the fact that...
今天是我那个游戏30周年纪念日 Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game.
周年快乐呀 拉尔夫 Well, happy anniversary, Ralph.
谢谢你 撒旦 Thanks, Satan.
实际上 我叫萨丁 Uh, it's Sateen, actually.
知道了 但是我想说 Got it. But here's the thing.
我不想再当坏人了 I don't want to be the bad guy any more.
你不能破坏游戏程序 拉尔夫 You can't mess with the program, Ralph.
你不会变成涡轮那样吧 是不? You're not going Turbo, are you?
涡轮? 不 我可不会变成涡轮 拜托了 兄弟们 Turbo? No, I'm not going Turbo! Come on, guys!
涡轮是想要个朋友吗? 还是想要勋章? Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal?
还是想偶尔能来那么一块馅饼? Or a piece of pie every once in a while?
涡轮想要创造更多的价值吗? Is it Turbo to want more out of life?
是的 Yes!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我们都明白 Ralph, Ralph, we get it.
但是我们无法改变我们的角色 But we can't change who we are.
而且你越快接受这个事实 And the sooner you accept that,
你的游戏和生命就会越好 the better off your game and your life will be.
嘿 一个游戏只能有一个主角 拉尔夫 Hey. One game at a time, Ralph.
最后以坏蛋联盟的宣言结束这次聚会吧 Let's close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation.
我是坏蛋 这很好 I'm bad, and that's good.
我永远也做不了好人 这也不赖 I will never be good, and that's not bad.
我只愿意做我自己 There's no one I'd rather be than me.
好了 各位 下周见吧 Okay, gang, see you next week.
听好了 我下周可不能去吃小吃了 Listen, I can't do snacks next week.
坚持住 拉尔夫 Hang in there, Ralph.
嘿 僵尸 别忘了你的小斧头 Hey, Zombie, don't forget your hatchets.
那就这样吧 There you go.
游戏中心车站
请过来 先生 随机安全检查 Step aside, sir. Random security check.
才不是什么随机 你总爱拦下我 Random my behind! You always stop me.
我是在执行我安全保卫的工作 先生 I'm just a surge protector doing my job, sir.
姓名? 劳拉克劳馥 Name? Lara Croft.
姓名? 破坏王拉尔夫 Name? Wreck It Ralph!
从哪来的? And where are you cning from?
呃… 吃豆人 Uh... Pac Man.
随身携带水果了吗? Did you bring any fruit with you?
没 没带水果呢 No! No. No fruit.
好吧 那么你要去哪里? Okay, then. Where are you heading?
快手阿修 Fix It Felix Jr.
还有什么要说的吗? 我讨厌你 Anything to declare? I hate you.
我听了很多回了 走吧 I get that a lot. Proceed.
坏蛋来了 Bad guy cning!
如果你离开了你的游戏 If you leave your game,
保证你的安全 保持警惕 stay safe, stay alert,
无论你做什么 千万别死掉 and whatever you do, don't die.
因为如果你死在自己游戏外面 Because if you die outside your own game
你就不能重生了 you don't regenerate.
永不重生 游戏就结束了 Ever. Game over.
游戏机被撤掉了 请救救我们
给你们吧 兄弟 Here you go, buddy.
新鲜的 刚从吃豆人那拿来的 It's fresh. Straight from Pac Man's.
坚持下去吧 兄弟们 Hang in there, guys.
姓名? Name?
来吧 庆祝美好的时光 Celebrate good times Come on!
30周年快乐? Happy 30th Anniversary?
他们开派对居然不叫上我 They're having a party without me.
吃豆人? 他们居然邀请了吃豆人? Pac Man? They invited Pac Man?
那个整天追着樱桃的吃豆人 That cherry chasing dot muncher
甚至都不是这个游戏的成员 isn't even part of this game!
派对真不错啊 阿修 Great party, Felix.
谢谢夸奖啊 朋友 Why, thank you, friend.
阿修 等着你来跳舞呢 Felix. You're needed on the dance floor!
快手阿修 哇 哇 快手阿修 Fix It Felix! Whoo whoo! Fix It Felix!
哦 肯定是马里奥 Oh! I'll bet that's Mario.
他总是按照流行迟到那么一会 Fashionably late, per the norm.
我去开门 阿修 I'll get it, Felix.
是拉尔夫 It's Ralph!
他会破坏我们的派对 把高脚杯藏起来 He'll wreck the party! Hide the stemware!
快赶走他 阿修 Get rid of him, Felix.
好吧 我去跟他谈谈 Oh, right. I'll go talk to him.
继续吧 各位 Carry on, everyone.
拉尔夫 有什么事吗? Ralph, can I help you?
嘿 阿修 只是想来检查看看 Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you.
刚刚看到大楼上面 I saw a big explosion
有什么东西爆炸了一样 or something go over the building there.
只是些烟火啦 Oh, those were just fireworks.
烟火呀 好吧 吓我一跳 Fireworks. Okay. Phewf.
有人生日吗 还是… Somebody's birthday, or...
只是周年庆典啦 Well, it's more of an anniversary.
实际上是我们游戏30周年纪念 The 30th anniversary of our game, actually.
什么? 就是今天吗? What? Is that today?
我就知道你忘了 I know!
我总是记不住日子 I'm such a dummy with dates.
不管怎么说 恭喜你啦 Anyway, uh, congratulations.
谢谢你 拉尔夫 也恭喜你 Thank you, Ralph. And to you, too.
呃… Uh...
嗨 聊完赶紧进来吧 阿修 Hi. Just a heads up, Felix.
跳一会舞之后会拿出蛋糕来 They're bringing out the cake in a few shakes.
嘿 格伦 拉尔夫 Hey, Glen. Ralph.
蛋糕? 听说过蛋糕这种东西 Cake? Heard about this cake stuff.
从来没吃过 Never had it.
没人会扔掉蛋糕 No one ever seems to throw it out
所以垃圾箱从来没见过 so it never ends up in the dump.
我从来都没尝过 呃… I never actually tasted it. Uh...
我总是想尝尝蛋糕的味道 I've always wanted to try cake.
我不认为你想进去 I don't suppose you'd like to
尝一块的 是吧? cne in and have a slice, would you?
嘿 各位好呀 噢 Hey o, everybody! Oh!
我没事 我没事 健康得很 I'm okay. I'm okay. Fit as a fiddle.
好了 你们都认识拉尔夫 晚上好 Now, you all know Ralph. Evening.
晚上好 尼尔 露西 唐 达娜… Evening, Nell, Lucy, Don, Dana...
我叫狄娜 大块头吉恩 Deanna. Big Gene!
他为什么在这? Why is he here?
他只是来尝块蛋糕 He's just here for a slice of cake.
严格意义上来说 And I'm a big part of the game,
我可是这游戏的一大主角啊 technically speaking.
你又为什么在这 吉恩? Why are you here, Gene?
瞧呀 蛋糕来了 Oh, look! The cake!
我都忍不住了 你做得太棒了 玛丽 Well, I'll be dipped. You've really outdone yourself, Mary.
瞧呀 我们大家都在屋顶上 Oh, and look! There's all of us at the top.
每个公寓都是各人最喜欢的口味 Each apartment is everyone's favorite flavor.
诺伍德是红色天鹅绒 Norwood's is red velvet.
真羞射 Guilty!
露西的柠檬口味 吉恩的朗姆酒蛋糕 And lemon for Lucy, rum cake for Gene,
还有给阿修的… 嘿 玛丽 and for Felix... Hey, Mary.
呃… Um...
我陷进去的那块泥巴是什么口味的? What's the flavor of that mud that I'm stuck in there?
啥? 噢 是巧克力味的 Hmm? Oh. Chocolate.
我其实并不是很喜欢巧克力 I've never been real fond of chocolate.
好吧 我又不知道 Well, I did not know that.
还有个小问题 One other little thing.
我不想吹毛求疵 但是站在这的愤怒小伙… I hate to be picky, but this angry little guy here...
我的蛋糕 如果你们把他也放在上面 My cake! might be a lot happier
和其他人待在一起 他会更开心的 if you put him up here with everyone else.
看见没? 看看他的笑容 See that? Look at that smile.
不行 瞧瞧 拉尔夫 No, no. You see, Ralph,
上面没你待的地方了 there's no room for you up here.
这样行不行? 挪个位置出来 What about this? We can make room.
他站这里 我们能轮流站着 很容易吧 Here. We could take turns. Easy.
我们还是吃蛋糕吧? How about we just eat the cake?
等一下 阿修得站在屋顶上 Hang on. Felix needs to be on the roof
因为他要拿勋章了 because he's about to get his medal!
那不如我们拿着那勋章 Then how about we just take that medal
这次就把它给拉尔夫吧? and give it to Ralph for once?
这不会是世界末日吧 吉恩? Would that be the end of the world, Gene?
你现在简直太荒谬了 Now you're just being ridiculous.
只有好人才能赢得勋章 Only good guys win medals,
而这位先生 你可不是什么好人 and you, sir, are no good guy.
如果我想的话我也能做个好人 I could be a good guy if I wanted to,
我也能赢勋章 and I could win a medal!
呃 等你做到了再来跟我们说吧 Uh huh. And when you do, cne and talk to us.
那时你们就会让我在蛋糕最上层和你们站在一块吗? Then would you finally let me be on top of the cake with you guys?
如果你能赢一枚勋章 If you won a medal,
我们就会让你住进公寓阁楼 we'd let you live up here in the penthouse!
不过这是不可能出现的情况 But it will never happen
因为你只是个总破坏大楼的大坏蛋 because you're just the bad guy who wrecks the building.
不 我不是 No, I'm not.
你就是 Yes, you are!
不 我不是 No, I'm not!
看吧 你明明就是 Yes, you are.
好吧 吉恩 知道吗? All right, Gene. You know what?
我这就去赢个勋章回来 I'm going to win a medal.
我马上就去赢勋章 Oh, I am going to win a medal!
赢一枚这地方从未见过的最闪耀的勋章 The shiniest medal this place has ever seen!
一枚如此之华丽的勋章 A medal that will be so good
会让阿修所有的勋章都黯然失色 that it will make Felix's medals wet their pants!
那么晚安了 感谢你们的派对 And good night! Thank you for the party.
他来真的吗? 瞎说 Is he serious? Oh, please!
一个大坏蛋去哪能赢勋章回来? Where's a bad guy going to win a medal?
他当然不是来真的 Of course he's not serious.
这是我此生最认真的一次 I've never been more serious about anything in my life.
所以我才直接来你这里 酒保 That's why I came straight here, Tapper.
你一向是我的指路明灯 You've never given me a bum steer.
赶快给我点建议吧 我这样的人去哪里赢勋章呢? Now, cne on. Where can a guy like me go and win a medal?
我不觉得还有这种游戏存在 拉尔夫 I don't think such a game exists, Ralph.
拜托了 你见多识广 总会有… Oh, cne on. You know people. There's got to be...
蘑菇? 不要 Mushroom? No.
这是什么? 不要 What is this? No.
喔 要不要这样 苏联老汉 恶心 Oh, cne on, Zangief! Gross.
我这是干嘛呢? What am I doing?
嘿 看着点 我们是人类最后的希望 Hey, excuse you! We are humanity's last hope.
我们的使命? 消灭机器虫 Our mission? Destroy all Cy Bugs.
我们是人类最后的希望 We are humanity's last hope.
呃… 你还好吗 太空人? Uh... You okay there, space cadet?
我们才上线一周 We've only been plugged in a week
每天都是 爬楼 打虫子 and every day it's, Climb the building, then fight bugs.
继续爬 再打虫子 Climb the building, fight more bugs!
好吧 听着 Yeah, yeah. Right. Look.
别扯我衣服 太空来的 Easy on the overalls, spaceman.
都不容易 知道吗? It's tough all over, all right?
这都为了什么? 就一个破奖牌? And all for what? A lousy medal?
奖牌? 你能赢到奖牌? Medal? You win a medal?
对 英雄勋章 Yeah, Medal of Heroes.
唔 闪金光吗? Ooh. Is it shiny?
挺闪的 Pretty shiny.
唔 上面还写着英雄? 对啊 Ooh! And it says hero on it? Uh huh. Oh, yeah.
你刚说爬楼就能拿到? And you say you win it by climbing a building?
还有打虫子 对 虫子 And fighting bugs! Right, bugs.
我能不能跟着你去游戏里 Is there any chance I could go with you to your game
拿几个奖牌? and maybe get one of those medals?
否定 意思是也许可以? Negatory. Does that mean maybe?
不 听着 只有最勇敢 No! Look, only the bravest
最棒的士兵才能加入我们 and the best serve in our corps.
虫子 Bug!
我们是人类最后的希望 We are humanity's last hope.
请注意 Attention!
游戏厅将在五分钟内开始营业 The arcade will open in five minutes.
请回到自己的游戏报道 Please report to your games.
我脚上没知觉了 这都是什么? I can't feel my legs. What is all this stuff?
一股子拉尔夫味 Smells like Ralph in here.
好 是什么游戏来着? Okay. All right. What was it called again?
英雄啥啥的 Hero's something.
使命 英雄使命 Duty. Hero's Duty.
喔 那儿呢 Oh, there it is.
抱歉 小Q 是我 拉尔夫 Sorry, Q*bert. It's me, Ralph.
嘘 Shh!
撞墙了 The wall.
利特瓦克的家庭娱乐中心 游戏厅
游戏厅内禁止外带食品饮料 营业中
早上好 孩子们 进来吧 Morning, kids. Come on in.
见到你们真高兴 还有你 小鬼 Good to see you. Good to see you. You, too, little fella.
投币了 投币了 Quarter alert! Quarter alert!
这不是演习 This is not a drill.
唔 亲爱的金牌 Ooh! Sweet golden medal!
在一个无名星球上 On a planet with no name
一项绝密实验酿成了恶果 a top secret experiment has gone horribly wrong.
你是人类最后的希望 You are humanity's last hope.
强势威猛 等待出击 Rooting tooting, ready for shooting!
好了 All right.
都听好了 我只说一遍 Now listen up, because I'm only going to say this once.
畏惧只是两个字 娘们 Fear is a four letter word, ladies.
如果你被吓得尿裤子 If you want to go pee pee in your big boy slacks,
自己忍着 keep it to yourself.
看看谁是乖儿子 It's make your mamas proud time!
我爱我妈 I love my mama!
让开 第一人称玩家射手 Heads up! First person shooter,
来了 cning through!
哟 机器人 Ooh, robot!
哔 哔 哔 Boop, boop, boop.
游戏倒计时 三 二 一 Game play in three, two, one.
我们是人类最后的希望 We are humanity's last hope.
我们的使命? Our mission?
消灭机器虫 Destroy all Cy Bugs.
准备好了吗 新来的? 跟我来 You ready, rookie? Let's find out.
我滴个神啊 Sweet Mother Hubbard!
别 别 别 等等 啊 No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!
机器虫 正前方 看你的 菜鸟 Cy Bug, twelve o'clock. Take it, newbie.
别 别 等下 No, no! Wait, wait!
当心 新来的 它们吃下什么就会变成什么 Watch it, rookie! These monsters becne what they eat.
我的枪 还给我 My gun! Give me that back.
趁蛋孵化前开枪 Shoot the eggs before they hatch!
不 不 Oh, no!
有东西从它们身下跑出来了 Something's cning out of their bottom!
真恶心 马克沃斯基 Oh, gross! Markowski!
归队 Get back in formation!
好的 各位 All right, ladies,
刚刚都是小打小闹 the kitten whispers and tickie fights stop now.
实验室入口就在前方 The entrance to the lab is straight ahead.
里面见了 别 I'll meet you guys inside! No!
喔 躲进去 躲进去 Oh! Sanctuary! Sanctuary!
我还以为和蜈蚣的设定一样呢 I thought this was going to be like Centipede!
现在的电玩怎么这么暴力啊? When did video games becne so violent and scary?
快 放我出去 Please, get me out of here!
杀她 Take her!
什么烂货 What a rip off!
啊 走开 游戏结束了 住手 Ah! Get off me! It's game over. Stop it!
烽火起 Beacon up!
扑火去 扑火 Cease fire! Cease fire!
请注意 回到初始位置 Attention! Return to start positions.
回到初始位置 Return to start positions.
来 我来帮你 对不起啊 Here, let me help you. Sorry about that.
不生气是不可能的 Yeah, you must be upset.
马克沃斯基 谁? Markowski. Who?
哇 对对 是我 马克沃斯基 啊 Whoa! Oh, yeah, me. I'm Markowski. Ah!
英雄使命的第一准则是什么? What's the first rule of Hero's Duty?
没有捷径与后悔 只有付出? No cuts, no butts, no coconuts?
永远不要干扰第一人称玩家射手 Never interfere with the first person shooter.
我们的任务是让玩家登上总部 Our job is to get the gamers to the top of that building
拿到奖牌 就这样 so they can get a medal, and that's it!
遵守程序 士兵 So stick to the program, soldier!
好 好 是 是 Right. Right. Aye, aye.
投币了 投币了 Quarter alert! Quarter alert!
好了 你们这些废物 回到初始位置 All right, pussy willows. Back to start positions!
切 我才不要再来一遍 Yeah, right. No way I'm going through that again.
这么说奖牌就在上面? So that's where they keep the medal, huh?
每天都有新车手 Hmm. New racers daily.
真棒 下盘我来 Sweet! I got next game.
走开 小鬼 Go away, kid!
我们要把今天的九个车手玩遍 We're going to play all nine of today's racers!
对 Yeah!
对不起 Sorry.
嗯 破坏的家伙去哪了? Hmm. Where's the wrecking guy?
拉尔夫呢? 他应该开始搞破坏了啊 Where's Ralph? He should be wrecking the building.
嘘 遵守程序 Shh! Stick with the program.
修好吧 阿修 Fix it, Felix!
拉尔夫 投币了 游戏开始了 Ralph! Quarter alert! Game on!
想想办法 阿修 Do something, Felix!
自然点 我来解决 Just act natural. I'll fix it.
拉尔夫 拉尔夫啊 Ralph! Ralph!
怎么… What the...
拉尔夫? 拉尔夫啊 Ralph? Ralph!
天呐 他去哪了? Oh, my land! Where is he?
利特瓦克先生 Mr. Litwak!
怎么了 小宝贝? What's the trouble, sweetheart?
这游戏坏了 The game's busted.
我能修好 我能修好 I can fix it! I can fix it!
哦天呐 Oh, boy.
这游戏跟疯了一样 就像我奶奶 Looks like the game's gone cuckoo, like my nana.
对不起 这个币还给你 Sorry, sweetie. Here's your quarter back.
游戏怎么办? But what about the game?
明天我找人来看看… I'll have someone look at it tomorrow...
如果修不好 那么也许 But if he can't fix it, it might be time
老拉尔夫和阿修该退休啦 to put old Ralph and Felix out to pasture.
跟我奶奶一样 Like my nana.
故障中 明日检修
女士们先生们 我们故障了 Ladies and gentlemen, we're out of order.
老天呀 没有了拉尔夫 我们完了 Sweet mercy! Without Ralph, we're doomed!
我们要被断电了 They're going to pull our plug!
好了 大家冷静点 Okay, everybody, calm down.
拉尔夫可能又在 Ralph probably fell asleep
酒保的厕所里睡着了 in the washroom of Tapper's again.
看到没? 他来了 See? There he is now.
是小Q 你怎么来了 邻居? Why, it's Q*bert. What brings you here, neighbor?
他说什么了 阿修? What's he saying, Felix?
别急 小Q有点生锈了 Stand by. My Q*bert ese is a little rusty.
拉尔夫学涡轮了 Ralph's gone Turbo!
闪闪的 Shiny.
请注意 游戏厅关门了 Attention! The arcade is now closed.
你看到马克沃斯基那个熊样没? Did you get a load of Markowski?
都闭嘴 Shut your chew holes.
机器虫 Cy Bug.
尝尝老娘的厉害 Taste it!
躲得还挺快 小不点 Slick Tiddlywinking, pint size.
我是快手阿修 女士 I'm Fix It Felix, Jr., ma'am.
是快手阿修游戏来的 From the game Fix It Felix, Jr.
妈妈咪呀 Jiminey jaminey!
像素这么高 你的脸 Look at that high definition. Your face!
真不可思议 It's amazing!
马屁充不了子弹 先生 Flattery don't charge these batteries, civilian.
说 你此行是何目的 Now, state your business.
我在找我同事 你看到无敌破坏王拉尔夫了吗? I'm looking for my colleague, Wreck it Ralph?
从来没听过 Never heard of him.
小Q看见他进来了 Well, Q*bert saw him cne in here.
不可能 什么都逃不过我的眼睛 Impossible. Nothing gets past me.
是塔那边的声音 That came from the tower.
乖乖 乖乖 Nice eggs. Nice eggs!
好 挺轻松嘛 Okay. That was easy.
恭喜你 士兵 Congratulations, soldier.
我很荣幸能将英雄勋章 It is my honor to bestow upon you
授予你 the Medal of Heroes.
做梦呢吧 No way!
立正 Ten hut!
你的勇气和牺牲将载入历史 History will long revere your courage and sacrifice.
谢谢你们 Well, thank you!
你有着至高无上的品格 You have etched in the rock of virtue
为后人所敬仰 a legacy beyond cnpare.
谢谢大家 稍息 Thanks, guys. At ease!
你是宇宙最伟大的英雄 You are the universe's greatest hero.
糟了 Oops!
你是军人的模范 The living embodiment of all this corps represents.
勇猛 正直 抗压 Bravery. Integrity. Grace under pressure.
最重要的是 有尊严 And above all, dignity.
逃离舱已启动 Escape pod activated.
别趴我脸上 Get off my face!
朝这边来了 Incning!
拉尔夫 机器虫 Ralph! Cy Bug!
啊哈 A ha!
哦 完了 Oh, no!
再见啦 孬种 Sayonara, sucker!
甜蜜冲刺? Sugar Rush?
烦人 Oh, no!
这是打地鼠旁边的 This is that candy go cart game
糖果卡丁车游戏 over by the Whac A Mole.
必须逃出去 I got to get out of here.
喔不 我的奖牌呢 Oh, no! My medal!
不 不 不 我的奖牌 No, no, no, no, my medal!
不 不 我的奖牌 No, no, my medal!
嗨 先生 Hi, mister.
你好 Hello.
你吓死我了 小鬼 我差点掉下去了 Man, you scared me, kid. Ah, I nearly soiled myself.
你叫什么? What's your name?
呃… 拉尔夫 无敌破坏王拉尔夫 Uh... Ralph. Wreck It Ralph.
你不是这个游戏的人吧? You're not from here, are you?
不是 呃 我是说 不是这一片的 No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area.
我来工作的 I'm just doing some work here.
什么工作? What kind of work?
例行修剪糖果树 Some routine candy tree trimming.
你还是走开吧 You probably want to stand back.
我们修剪的时候 In fact, this whole area
这一整块地方都不开放的 is technically closed while we're trimming.
我们是谁? 糖果树部门 Who's we? Candy tree department.
喔 那其他人呢? Oh! Where is everybody else?
啊 今天只有我 Ah, it's just me today.
那你这是广义的我们? So you just meant like the royal we?
是的 对 Yep. That's right.
嘿 你是流浪汉吗? Hey, are you a hobo?
不 不是流浪汉 但是我很忙 No. I'm not a hobo, but I am busy.
听到没? 你快回家 Okay? So you go home.
你说什么? 没听见 What's that? Didn't hear you.
你口气太重 我耳朵都聋了 Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb.
听着 我努力保持友好 Listen, I tried to be nice.
我努力保持友好 I tried to be nice.
你在学我 你在学我 You're mimicking me. You're mimicking me!
好吧 好吧 Okay. Okay.
这样很没礼貌 我不理你了 That is rude, and this conversation is over.
我不理你了 And this conversation is over.
呃 要是我就不会抓那根 Uh, I wouldn't grab that branch if I were you.
我是糖果树部门的 我知道… I'm from the candy tree department, so I know what...
它是双条纹的 It's a double stripe.
双条纹的会消失 傻了吧 Double stripes break. Guh doy!
为什么你的手这么巨大? Why are your hands so freakishly big?
我不知道 为什么你这么烦人? Uh, I don't know. Why are you so freakishly annoying?
为什么你这么… Why are you so freakishly...
我滴个亲娘啊 一个金币 Sweet mother of monkey milk! A gold coin!
想都别想 那是我的 Don't even think about it. That is mine.
咱们比赛 嘿 Race you for it! Hey!
我不用跟你比 它是我的 I don't have to race for it because it's mine!
双条纹 回来 Double stripe! Come back here!
我赢啦 还给我 给我 The winner! Give it back! Give it!
双条纹 Double stripe.
谢谢啦 Thank you!
等等 我就跟你说句话 Wait! Let me talk to you for one second.
好 是这样 Okay. Here's the thing.
我不是糖果树部门的 I'm not from the candy tree department.
对小孩撒谎 你可真行 拉尔夫 Lying to a child. Shame on you, Ralph.
可是奖牌我没撒谎 那是我的 But I wasn't lying about the medal. That is my medal!
所以我才爬树的 是我的 That's why I was climbing the tree. It's mine!
它对我很重要 It's precious to me.
它是我新生活的入场券 That thing is my ticket to a better life.
现在 它是我的入场券 Yeah, well, now it's my ticket.
怎么… 回见啦 大笨蛋 What the... See you, chump!
回来 我会找到你的 Come back! I'll find you!
我会找到你的 I will find you!
双条纹 Double stripe!
你躲不了的 Nowhere to hide!
对 他在这儿自大地转了几圈 Yeah, he banged around in here like some kind of hot shot,
然后他一个猛子扎进了这个小游戏 then he went barreling down into that sweet little game
疯了一样 like a crazy person.
甜蜜冲刺 Sugar Rush.
机器虫能把它啃光了 Cy Bugs would chew up that game
比老鹰吃小弱鸡还快 faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roosters.
那现在是什么呢? 你怎么这么笨? What was that, now? What are you, thick?
逃离舱里有个机器虫 There was a Cy Bug on that shuttle!
你知道机器虫是什么吗? Do you even know what a Cy Bug is?
不知道 长官 I can't say that I do, ma'am.
机器虫像病毒一样 Cy Bugs are like a virus.
他们不知道自己身处在游戏里 They don't know they're in a game.
他们只知道吞噬 杀戮 无限复制 All they know is eat, kill, multiply.
如果对他们不加以控制的话 Without a beacon to stop them,
他们会彻底毁了甜蜜冲刺的 they'll consume Sugar Rush.
然而你认为可能控制住他们吗? But do you think they'll stop there?
是的 错了 Yes! Wrong!
病毒繁殖永不停息 Viruses do not stop!
一旦这些机器虫毁坏了甜蜜冲刺 Once those Cy Bugs finish off Sugar Rush,
他们就会不断地侵入其他的游戏 they'll invade every other game until this arcade
直到这个游戏厅成为一个虚无缥缈的梦幻躯壳 is nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams.
库哈特啊 给我巡逻车 Kohut! My cruiser.
天呀 她经常这样神经兮兮吗? Jeepers. Is she always this intense?
这不是她的错 It's not her fault.
她永远都是按照最最悲剧的故事剧情程序战斗 She's programmed with the most tragic back story ever.
只有一天她放松了戒备… The one day she didn't do a perimeter check...
大喜之日 Her wedding day.
等下 夫人 我要和你一起去 Wait, ma'am! I'm going with you.
玩儿你自己的去 矮子 Like fun you are, short stack.
你如果不是在自己的游戏内死亡是无法重生的 If you die outside your game, you don't regenerate.
好吧 你也一样 夫人 Well, neither do you, ma'am.
而我的职责就是修复拉尔夫破坏的一切 And it is my job to fix what Ralph wrecks.
我不能要求你 And I cannot ask you
冒着生命的危险去收拾他那个烂摊子 to risk your life cleaning up his mess.
这一次没得商量 长官 我要和你一起去 No flex on this one, ma'am. I am cning along with you.
甜蜜冲刺的公民们… Citizens of Sugar Rush...
时间刚好 Just in time.
热烈欢迎我们的合法统治者 糖果国王 All hail our rightful ruler, King Candy.
各位皇室国民们 大家好 Hello, my royal subjects!
哈哈 先吃点糖果吧 Ha ha! Have some candy!
谢谢你刚才那一番激动人心的介绍 硬糖比尔 Thank you for that stirring introduction, Sour Bill.
嗯嗯 Mmm hmm.
感谢各位游戏角色的参赛 And thank you to today's avatars.
上一次精彩的比赛还记忆犹新 真的很精彩 It was a wonderful day of racing. It was.
但是现在游戏厅关门了 But now the arcade is closed,
所以是时候一笔勾销过去的往事 so it's time to wipe the slate clean
再次比赛决出新的排名 and race to decide our new roster.
冲过终点线的前9位选手 The first nine racers across that finish line
将成为明天甜蜜冲刺新的角色 will represent Sugar Rush as tomorrow's avatars!
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 Race! Race! Race!
好了 冷静下来 Okay, calm down.
听着 这场赛事是付费的 当然大家都知道了 Listen! This event is pay to play. We all know this.
参赛的费用是从你们以前 The fee to cnpete is one gold coin
赢得的金币中扣除一个 from your previous winnings,
前提是你们赢过 至少我已经有啦 if you've ever won, which I have.
我先来 Let me go first!
糖果国王 King Candy!
软糖泰菲塔 Taffyta Muttonfudge!
甜蜜一生哦 Stay sweet!
冬季热销 Adorabeezle Winterpop.
格洛伊德橙糖 Gloyd Orangeboar!
小贼 别等我抓到你这个顽童 Little stealer! Wait till I catch that brat.
萨基口香糖 斯诺瓦纳彩虹糖 Minty Zaki. Snowanna Rainbeau.
洛西斯奶油糖 丘比丽娜闪糖 Rancis Fluggerbutter. Jubileena Bing Bing.
马拉基瑞士糖 Swizzle Malarkey.
蜡烛头 Candlehead.
硬糖比尔 最后一个是谁? Sour Bill, who's that last one?
波捏洛浦德国糖 Vanellope von Schweetz!
太棒了 我可以参赛啦 Yippee! I'm in the race!
波捏洛浦? Vanellope?
那个漏洞 The Glitch!
好了 好了 Now, now!
事情都明了了 保安 Everything is all right! Security!
快过来 小鬼 Come here, kid!
我们不会伤害你的 你这个小怪物 We're not going to hurt you, you little freak!
给我回来 Get back here!
慢点 别跑那么快 Slow down! Slow down a little bit.
你 立马把奖牌还给我 You! Give me back my medal right now!
啊 是你 快跑 Ah, boy! Go!
那是什么? What is that?
快点 走啊 跑啊 Come on! Go! Roll!
注意点啊 你这是在干吗? Careful! What are you doing?
给我回来 Come back here!
动不了了 I can't move!
现在把他抓起来 Now we got him!
哦 太好了 是警察 她往那边跑了 Oh, good, the cops. She went that way!
不准动 接招吧 Hold still! Take that!
哇 你们在干吗啊? Ow! What are you doing?
好了 各位 Okay, folks.
冷静 一切事情都没问题了 Calm down! Everything's all right.
怪物已经抓住了 The monster's been caught!
我们把所有毁坏的建筑都修好吧 We'll repair all the damage.
别担心 在游乐场开张之前比赛肯定会如期举行 Don't worry. We will have our race before the arcade opens.
我入选啦 好极了 And I'm in it. Yes!
我是不会和漏洞一起赛车的 There's no way that I am racing with a glitch.
洛西斯 蜡烛头 我们走吧 Rancis, Candlehead, cne on.
硬糖比尔 决不能允许那个漏洞参赛 Sour Bill, that glitch cannot be allowed to race!
还有把那个家伙带到我的城堡来 And bring that thing to my castle.
伙计们 她拿走了… Guys! She took...
扭一扭 奥利奥 Or e oh Oreo!
扭一扭 Or e oh
硬糖比尔 清理下这个怪物 Sour Bill, de taffify this monster
让我看看他的庐山真面目 so we can see what we're up against here.
呵以啊 Mm kay.
我没看错吧 这是无敌破坏王拉尔夫吗? Milk my duds! It's Wreck It Ralph?
是啊 你是谁 做甜甜圈的吗? Yeah. Who are you, the guy that makes the donuts?
真搞笑 不是 我是糖果国王 Please. No. I'm King Candy!
我看你热衷于粉红色啊 I see you're a fan of pink.
浅橙色 浅橙色啦 这很明显看得出来… Salmon. Salmon, that's obviously...
你来这里做什么? What are you doing here?
听着 都是你的糖果害的 有个很大的误会 Look, Your Candiness, this is just a big misunderstanding.
快把我从这个纸杯蛋糕中弄出来 Just get me out of this cupcake,
我要去拿我的奖牌 不会再出现在你的面前 I'll get my medal, and I'll be out of your way.
你的奖牌? 坏蛋是不会赢得奖牌的 Your medal? Bad guys don't win medals.
好吧 我做到了 Well, this one did.
我在游戏英雄使命中通关获得的 I earned it over in Hero's Duty.
你跳游戏了? You game jumped?
拉尔夫 你没学涡轮吧 对吗? Ralph, you're not going Turbo, are you?
什么? 没 没去 What? No, no.
因为一旦你觉得你来来到我的王国 Because if you think you can cne in here to my kingdom
接管我的游戏 你就会得寸进尺 and take over my game, you've got another thing cning!
放松点 别那么矫情 Easy, Your Puffiness.
你的玉米糖孩童偷取了我的奖牌 It's not my fault one of your children
不是我犯下的错误 of the candy corn stole my medal.
玉米糖孩童? 谁干的… Children of the candy corn? Who'd...
是个漏洞 The Glitch!
她为了参赛支付的那枚金币 The coin she used to buy her way into the race.
是你的奖牌? That was your medal?
她做了什么啊? 我需要那枚奖牌 She did what? I need that back!
好吧 恐怕我也无能为力了 奖牌没了 你明白的 Well, I'm afraid I can't help you. It's gone, you know.
现在就剩下一堆数据了 It's nothing but code now.
在整个比赛的结果知晓之前 It will stay that way until someone wins the cup
是不会有任何变化的 at the end of the race.
也许我到时候不得不 Maybe I'll have to have a little talk
和获胜者商量一下了 with the winner then.
我嗅出的是一丝威胁的气息吗? Is that a threat I smell?
除了那些从你口中散发出的臭气 Beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from.
给我听着 臭烂饼 没有奖牌我是不会离开的 Listen, Nilly Wafer, I'm not leaving without my medal!
不 你会离开的 Yes, you are.
温彻尔 邓肯 把他从纸杯蛋糕中弄出来 Wynnchel, Duncan, get him out of that cupcake
让他搭乘第一班列车滚蛋 and on the first train back home.
要是再让我看到你在这里 无敌破坏王拉尔夫 If I ever see you here again, Wreck It Ralph,
我就把你锁进我的乐牢里 I'll lock you in my fungeon.
什么乐牢? Fungeon?
娱乐地牢 知道吗? 玩下文字游戏而已 Fun dungeon, you know? It's a play on words.
就是… It's the...
没有关系 我还有漏洞要处理 谢谢你了 Never mind! I've got a glitch to deal with, thanks to you.
再见 破坏王拉尔夫 很不高兴见到你 Goodbye, Wreck it Ralph! It hasn't been a pleasure.
这东西简直硬如磐石啊 This thing is hard as a rock.
看得出来 I can see that.
抄家伙 什么家伙? Get the tools. What tools?
给我闭嘴 嗷 Quiet, you! Ow!
什么? 不要 What? No!
放松点 大块头 离我远点 Take it easy, big boy! Stay away from me!
他跑掉了 He's getting away!
赶快 出动恶魔猎犬 Quick! Call out the Devil Dogs.
全是巧克力 我恨死巧克力了 Chocolate. I hate chocolate!
我一定要把奖牌拿回来 I got to get my medal back.
胜利的车手才能拿到奖牌 The pot goes to the winning racer!
嘿 小鬼 我能和你们谈会儿吗? Hey, kids! Can I talk to you for a second?
大家好 各位车手 Hello, fellow racers!
就是那个小窃贼 It's that little crumb snatcher.
蜡烛头 泰菲塔 洛西斯 你们看起来气色不错啊 Candlehead, Taffyta, Rancis, you're looking well.
过来探查敌情的 是吗? Came by to check out the cnpetition, huh?
好吧 看看吧 超级小旋风 Well, here it is, the Lickety Split!
真是的 看起来像是她自己做的 Sheesh. Looks like she built it herself.
全手工制作哦 I built it myself.
打地鼠界以西地区最快的脚动赛车 Fastest pedal power west of the Whac A Mole.
看看效果吧 Check her out.
哦 波捏洛浦 这太… 你懂的 Oh, Vanellope, it's so... You.
你必须得退出比赛 一定要 But you have to back out of the race. Yeah.
哦 不 我不想退出 Oh, no, I don't,
因为我已经支付了费用而且我正在… because I paid my fee and I'm on the board...
所以 没错 我绝对是来赛车的 So, yeah, I'm definitely racing.
是啊 好吧 但是糖果国王说了漏洞是不是参赛的 Yeah, well, King Candy says glitches can't race.
我不是一个故障 泰菲塔 I'm not a glitch, Taffyta.
我只是有些异常 明白吗? I've just got pixslexia, okay?
无规矩不成方圆 波捏洛浦 The rules are there for a reason, Vanellope.
为了大家的安全 现在假设是你 To protect us. Say I'm you.
你坐在你的小破车里 I'm in my weird little car and I'm driving
感觉这一次很拉风 and I actually feel kind of cool for once.
然后 突然一下 哦 不好 And then, all of a sudden, oh, no.
出漏洞了 I'm glitching!
嘿 瞧见没? Hey! See?
你随时随地都是一个马路杀手 You're an accident just waiting to happen.
哦 不 我也出漏洞了 Oh, no! I glitched, too!
太粗鲁了 Uncool.
停下 住手 你们把车弄坏了 Stop it! Stop! You're breaking it!
拜托 Please!
我只是想和你们一样去赛车 I just want to race like you guys.
因为你是一个漏洞所以你永远都不可能成为一个车手 You will never be a racer because you're a glitch.
你一辈子就只能如此 And that's all you'll ever be!
嘿 放开她 Hey! Leave her alone!
我们快走 Let's get out of here!
滚吧 你们这些讨厌的糖果 Scram, you rotten little cavities!
别让我抓住你们扔到泥里去 Before I throw you in the mud!
你看什么看? What are you looking at?
不用客气 你这个超级小毛贼 You're welcne, you rotten little thief.
我不是小偷 我只是借用了一下你那块愚蠢的硬币 I'm not a thief! I just borrowed your stupid coin.
等我赢得了比赛我立马还给你 I was going to give it back to you as soon as I won the race.
那不是一枚硬币 是一枚奖牌 It's not a coin. It is a medal.
硬币 奖牌 随你怎么说了 Coin, medal, whatever.
回去继续通关你的无声游戏再赢一块吧 Just go back to your own dumb game and win another one.
不能回去 我从没在自己的游戏里赢过 I can't. I didn't win it in my game.
我是在英雄使命里赢的 I won it in Hero's Duty.
英雄屎命? Hero's Doodie?
不是你说的那样啦 It's not that kind of duty.
我打赌你在英雄屎命里走路的时候 I bet you really got to watch where you step
一定是小心翼翼的走好每一步 in a game called Hero's Doodie!
你赢了这块奖牌用来干吗 擦屁股吗? What did you win the medal for, wiping?
我希望你能在碰过那块奖牌后记得洗手 I hope you washed your hands after you handled that medal.
听着 还有一句 就一句话 Listen! One more, one more.
为什么英雄要冲厕所? Why did the hero flush the toilet?
快问为什么 为什么? Say why. Why?
因为那都是他的便便 Because it was his doodie!
你怎么敢这样侮辱英雄使命游戏呢? How dare you insult Hero's Duty?
你这个小瘪三 You little guttersnipe!
奖牌是我赢得的 I earned that medal
你这个甜心妹最好给我拿回来 and you better get it back for me toot sweet, sister!
好吧 除非你现在 Well, unless you've got a go cart
能变出一辆赛车给我 hidden in the fat folds of your neck,
我帮不了你 I can't help you!
真的很傻 What a moron.
嘿 你个天才 那是一大块硬糖 Hey, genius! It's a jawbreaker.
你不可能砸碎…. You're never going to break...
慢慢发你的脾气吧 小毛孩? Enjoy your little tantrum, diaper baby?
别管我 Leave me alone.
听着 你想要那块奖牌 对吗? 而我想要参加比赛 Look, you want that medal, right? And I want to race.
所以我是这样打算的 So here's what I'm thinking.
你帮我弄一辆新赛车… 一辆真正的赛车… You help me get a new cart... A real cart...
我就去赢得比赛并把你的奖牌赢回来 And I'll win the race and get you back your medal.
你要我现在帮你? You want me to help you?
你只要帮我敲碎点东西就行了 All you got to do is break something for me.
来吧 怎么说 我的朋友? Come on. What do you say, friend?
我们才不是朋友呢 We are not friends.
哦 好了 伙计 你这个傻小子 Oh, cne on, pal. You son of a gun.
来吧 哥儿们 我们握手为定吧 Come on, buddy. Let's shake on it.
啊 赶快吧 握手不难哦 Ah. Come on, chumbo.
拉尔夫 汉子 我的汉子 Ralph, my man. My main man.
我的手已经很累了 同意还是不同意呢? My arm's getting tired. Do we have a deal or not?
你最好能赢 You better win.
好了 我说过很多遍了 Well, I'll say this much,
他们不会凭白称你朋友为破坏王的 they don't call your friend Wreck It for nothing.
逃离舱就在那儿 There's the shuttle.
他在里面吗? Is he in there?
没有 算他运气好 Nope. Lucky for him.
否则我就会鞭尸 Otherwise I would have slapped his corpse.
也没有机器虫 No Cy Bug, either.
在他产下恶心的蛋之前一定要找到他 Got to find it before it lays its filthy eggs.
他往这个方向跑了 It came this way,
但是空气中的糖分微粒 but the sugar particles in the atmosphere
干扰了我的传感器 are jamming my sensor.
不能准确显示了 Can't get a read on it.
那么这个破坏王到底怎么了? So what is it with this Wreck It joker?
他为什么要擅离职守呢? Why did he go AWOL?
但愿我知道 夫人 I wish I knew, ma'am.
他昨晚的行为很不正常… He was acting all squirrelly last night...
接着就出现了蛋糕和奖牌… Going on about cake and medals...
但我万万没想到他会学涡轮 But I never thought he'd go Turbo.
学涡轮? Go Turbo?
没错 你的伙计才刚刚上市 That's right, you guys just got plugged in.
在游乐场刚开张的时候 Well, back when the arcade first opened,
涡轮时光曾是最受欢迎的游戏 Turbo Time was by far the most popular game.
涡轮这个游戏… 涡轮最棒 And Turbo... Turbo tastic!
他很喜欢这种受关注的感觉 涡轮最棒 He loved the attention. Turbo tastic!
所以 当公路赛车上市的时候 So, when RoadBlasters got plugged in
抢去了涡轮的风头… and stole Turbo's thunder...
新游戏 太棒了 New game. All right!
伙计 他开始嫉妒了 Boy, was he jealous.
强烈的嫉妒感让他抛弃了自己的游戏世界 So jealous that he abandoned his game
想要接管这个新游戏 and tried to take over the new one.
这简直是我见过的画面最棒的游戏了 These are the greatest graphics I've ever seen!
涡轮最棒 Turbo tastic!
嘿 那是… 看起来很像涡轮啊 Hey. Is that... That looks like Turbo.
涡轮在这个游戏里做什么啊? 啊 见鬼 What's Turbo doing in this game? Aw, cne on!
利特瓦克先生 Mr. Litwak!
涡轮最后让他自己和两款游戏 Turbo ended up putting both games and himself
都出了不可修复的故障 out of order, for good.
是啊 那自私的家伙活脱一个 Yes, the selfish man is like a mangy dog
追逐警世童话的无耻之徒 chasing a cautionary tale.
就是 I know, right?
正因如此 我才必须把拉尔夫带回家 That's why I have to get Ralph home
否则同样的灾难也会发生在我的游戏 or the same thing's gonna happen to my game.
什么? Huh?
这是毛啊? What is this?
雀巢巧克力粉? 沙门氏菌? Nesquik Sand? Quicksand?
我要跳出去 抓根葡萄藤下来 Oh, I'll hop out and grab you one of those vines.
我跳 Huh!
我跳不动 我跳不起来 没希望了 I can't hop. I'm hop less. This is hopeless!
我们要淹死在这里了 We're going to drown here.
别扑腾了 别乱动 Stop thrashing. Stop moving.
你让咱们沉的更快了 You're making us sink faster.
我们要葬身于此了 We're going to die!
控制你的情绪 Get ahold of yourself!
那些葡萄藤 是水果太妃糖 The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
他们喜欢能让他们笑的任何东西 They're attracted to whatever makes them laugh.
照这儿 再揍我 Here, hit me again.
不够搞笑 用力 That's not funny enough. Harder!
你挺不错的 我不能打… Look, you're a nice guy. I can't...
快打 游戏厅就指望我们了 No, ma'am! The arcade is depending on us.
履行你的职责 这是命… Now do your duty. That's an ord...
有用 再打 It's working! Hit me again.
咦 你眼睛 Ooh, your eye.
我能复原它 现在… I can fix it. Now...
噢 真爽 再来 Oh! San Fran tastic! Again!
你动真格的 Ow! You mean business!
噢 真爽 Ow! Yikes on bikes!
我们逗得他们很…开…心… Wow! We're... killing... them!
喜剧活宝 Comedy gold!
够了 别再骚眉弄眼啦 All right, enough with the goo goo eyes.
我们还有任务 走吧 We've got work to do. Let's go.
唉 机器虫不见了 Ugh. We lost the Cy Bug.
走 在天上我们会有更好的视角 Come on. We'll get a better view from the air.
你能修好那艘飞船吗? You think you can fix that shuttle?
小意思 Can do.
别出声 Shh!
该你上了 伙计 把门砸开 All right, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open!
这是什么? 你是个通缉罪犯吧? What's this? You're a full on criminal, aren't you?
我们有约定啊 Hey, we shook on it.
多谢 伙计 Thank you, Jeeves.
这儿是哪儿? 车子在哪儿? What is this place? Where are the carts?
你得自己动手做 You gotta make one.
啥? 不可能 What? No, no.
小屁孩 这主意不好 相信我 Look, kid, bad idea. Trust me.
我做不了东西 我只毁东西 I don't make things. I break things.
看来你将要走出 Well, it looks like you're going to be stepping outside
自己的舒适区了 肥仔 your cnfort zone, then, Gladys.
哈 这辆不错 Ooh, this is a good one!
欢迎来到蛋糕作坊 我们一起做个卡丁车吧 Welcne to the bakery! Let's bake a kart!
这是啥 又一个游戏? What is this, another game?
对 这是个小游戏 Yeah, well, it's a mini game.
你有一分钟赢得比赛 You have one minute to win it.
啥玩意儿? 快来 拉尔夫 What? Come on, Ralph!
混合环节 Go! Mixing.
把原材料放到碗里 Put the ingredients in the bowl
扔掉垃圾 and throw away the trash.
发刷 不要 Hairbrush. No!
内裤 不要 Underpants. No, no!
你东西都弄错了 You're getting all the wrong stuff, kid.
我在努力 I'm trying!
让我上来 我来分类 不要 要 Let me up there. I'll do it. No. Yes.
真恶心 牛奶 有用 Gross. Milk. Yes, yes, yes. Oh!
打成糊 Batter up!
不要 Ah!
快来 别歇着 Come on! No sleeping on the job!
焙烤环节 用泵把温度升高 Baking! Pump up the heat
并保持最合适的温度 and hold the perfect temperature.
拉尔夫 能帮把手吗? Ralph, a little help here?
我来了 I'm on it.
没问题 把这个给我 Yeah, no problem. Give me this thing here.
好 不错 再高点 Okay, good. Little more.
好 就是这个温度 稳住 稳住 稳住 Yeah, that's it! Hold it, hold it, hold it.
快来 起来 拉尔夫 15秒 Yes! Come on. Get up, Ralph! Fifteen seconds!
装饰环节 先装轮子 Decorating! Wheels first.
几个轮子? 4个 废话 How many? Four, doy!
知道了 Got it.
凝固 裹一坨东西 Now frosting. A buttload of frosting!
没问题 No problem.
时间到 恭喜 Time's up! Congratulations.
你做到了 这就是你的车 You did it, and here's your can!
看 孩子… 我刚才还提醒你 Look, kid... I tried to warn you.
我做不成东西 我只能毁… I can't make things. I just break...
我爱死它了 I love it.
真的? You do?
我真的爱死它了 I love it.
爱死了 爱死了 爱死了 I love it! I love it! I love it!
瞧 这儿还真有个引擎 Look, it's got a real engine!
还有轮子 And look at these wheels.
帅爆了 我总算有辆真正的车了 I love it! I finally have a real cart!
来 像这种杰作得签上我们的名字 Come on. A work of art like this must be signed.
奶油卷 Cream puffs.
什么味道? Hmm?
我是胡子老爹 This is Beard Papa.
漏洞正在蛋糕房里 给我接糖果国王 The Glitch is in the bakery! Get me King Candy!
啊? 你有牙? Oh, what? You have teeth?
我从没见你笑过 I don't think I've ever seen you smile before.
我不擅长笑 我很淡定 不行吗? I'm not smiling. I was... I'm gassy, okay?
站那别动 漏洞 Hold it right there, Glitch!
无敌破坏王拉尔夫也在这儿? 啊偶 And Wreck It Ralph? Uh oh.
把车发动 把车发动 Start the cart! Start the cart!
还在等啥? 快走 What are you waiting for? Come on. Let's go!
我不知道怎么开车 I don't know how to drive a real cart.
你说啥? You don't what?
您受伤了吗 陛下? Are you hurt, Sire?
没 他只是给我上了一层釉 抓住他们 No, he just glazed me. Get them!
让路 哦 Gangway! Oh!
停车 以王之名 就是我之名 Stop, in the name of the king! That's me!
别走大路了 Get off the road!
去无糖可乐山 Head for Diet Cola Mountain!
开到山里 啥? Drive into the wall! What?
在那儿 两个无糖棒棒糖之间 Right there, between the two sugar free lollipops!
你疯了? 你就开吧 Are you crazy? Just do it!
他们去哪儿了? 应该已经拐弯了 Where did they go? They should have just turned.
抓住漏洞 毁掉她的车 Find that glitch! Destroy that cart!
她没资格赛车 She can't be allowed to race!
我想先弄清楚 你不会开车 So let me get this straight. You don't know how to drive.
严格意义上不会 Well, no, not technically.
我就是觉得… 你觉得什么? I just thought that... What did you think?
哈 我会奇迹般获得胜利 Oh, I'll just magically win the race
只是因为我真的想赢 just because I really want to!
听好了 二货 我知道我是一个赛车手 Look, wise guy. I know I'm a racer.
我有这个基因 I can feel it in my code.
得了吧 我再也拿不回我的奖牌了 That's it! I'm never getting my medal back.
那破奖牌有什么大不了的? What is the big whoop about that crummy medal anyway?
大不了? The big whoop?
这可能会吓着你 但是在我的游戏里 Well, this may cne as a shock to you, but in my game,
我是坏蛋 我住在垃圾堆里 I'm the bad guy and I live in the garbage.
碉堡了 碉你妹啊 Cool. No. Not cool.
既不卫生 又寂寞 还无聊 Unhygienic and lonely and boring.
而那个破奖牌会改变着所有的一切 And that crummy medal was going to change all that.
如果我挂着奖牌回家 I go home with that baby around my neck
我会得到阁楼公寓 馅饼 and I'll get a penthouse. Pies.
冰雕 焰火 Ice sculptures. Fireworks!
这都是成年人的东西 你理解不了的 It's grown up stuff. You wouldn't understand.
我能理解 No, I get it!
那赛车也能给我带来同样的东西 That's exactly what racing would do for me!
你知道么? 什么? Well, guess what? What?
新爆料 咱俩谁都得不到我们想要的东西 News flash! Neither one of us is getting what we want!
什么情况? What was that?
看我的 Yeah! Check it out. Look!
晕 烫 Ow! Whoa!
你得小心那些溅出来的东西 You got to watch out for the splash.
滚烫滚烫的 That stuff is broiling hot.
好 知道了 谢了 Yeah, I got that. Thank you.
这是啥啊? What is this dump?
算是个没完成的额外奖励赛道吧 I think it's some sort of unfinished bonus level.
挺帅的是吗? Yeah. It's pretty cool, huh?
我发现了那个秘密入口 所以我住在这儿 I found that secret opening, and now I live here.
明白? 快来看 See? Oh, look, look, look.
欢迎光临寒舍 Welcne to my home!
我睡在这些糖果包装纸里 I sleep in these candy wrappers.
我把自己裹得像个无家可归的少妇 I bundle myself up like a little homeless lady.
你自己住? By yourself?
周围都是垃圾? With all this garbage around you?
是啊 Well, yeah.
这里所有人都说我是个错误 I mean, everyone here says I'm just a mistake
我不应该存在 and that I wasn't even supposed to exist.
你还想要什么? What do you expect?
听我说 孩子… Listen, kid...
我知道这与我无关 I know it's none of my business
那你为什么还待在这个游戏? but why do you even stick around this game?
看来你真的不懂? You really don't know anything, do you?
漏洞不能离开自己的游戏 Glitches can't leave their games.
这也是我的快乐之一 It's one of the joys of being me.
嘿 你干什么啊? Hey, what are you doing? Come on!
我知道这里都是垃圾 但也别毁了他们啊 I know it's a dump, but it's all I got.
如果想当赛车手 If you're going to be a racer,
你就得学会开车 you're going to have to learn how to drive.
所以你必须得有条赛道 And you can't do that without a track.
碉堡了 Whoa!
现在 All right, now.
抓紧时间 我们练车吧 Let's hustle up. We've got some driving to do.
学开车喽 学开车喽 学开车喽 I'm going to learn to drive! I'm going to learn to drive!
先等会儿 你知道咋开车吗? Oh, wait. Do you know how to drive?
当然 虽然我没开过 但是… Yeah! I mean, I haven't done it, but...
我今天开了一艘飞船 不是吗? Look, I flew a spaceship today, okay?
你把它坠毁了 You crashed it.
快进来吧 这有什么难的? 嗯… Just get in. How hard can it be? Okay, uh...
发动 Start it up.
就是这样 下面还有一些按钮 There we go. So there are some buttons on the floor.
是踏板 踏板 没错 Pedals. Pedals. Right.
这个是油门 Now, uh, that's the go pedal.
这个是刹车 That I believe is the stopper.
这个是… 先别慌 And this... Wait.
这个是干什么的? 没什么用 What is this? That doesn't do anything.
诶 这个摇杆是干嘛的? Ooh, what does this joystick do?
不错 我们再来一次 Okay, good. Let's try that again.
# 我一直在找合格的赛车手 # # I've been looking for a driver who's qualified #
# 如果你觉得你就是 # # So if you think that you're the one #
# 那个开我车的人 # # To step into my ride #
# 我是辆调试好的超音速汽车 # # I'm a fine tuned supersonic speed machine #
疼啊 Ow!
# 我有敞篷 看起来挺坏的 # # With a sunroof top and a gangster lean #
疼啊 Ow!
# 如果你爱我 请让我知道 # # So if you feel me let me know, know, know #
疼啊 Ow!
# 把我发动起来 看我向前冲 冲冲冲 # # So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go #
# 我会带你到你想去的地方 你懂的 # # Get you where you wanna go If you know what I mean #
# 坐着比加长轿车还舒服 # # Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine #
# 因为我能在3.5秒内加速到60迈 # # 'Cause I'm 0 to 60 in three point five #
拐弯 Now shift it.
# 宝贝 你有钥匙 # # Baby you got the keys #
不错 继续 再拐弯 That's good. Keep going! Shift it again!
# 闭上嘴 开车吧 # # Now shut up and drive Drive, drive, drive #
我早就告诉过你 我有赛车基因 I told you, racing's in my code!
# 如果你爱我 请让我知道 # # So if you feel me let me know, know, know #
拿奖牌没问题了 I got that medal in the bag!
嘿 拉尔夫 瞧好了 Hey, Ralphie, watch this!
# 我会带你到你想去的地方 你懂的 # # Get you where you wanna go if you know what I mean #
# 坐着比加长轿车还舒服 # # Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine #
爽 Whoo hoo!
# 因为我能在3.5秒内加速到60迈 # # Cause I'm zero to 60 in three point five #
# 宝贝 你有钥匙 # # Baby you got the keys #
小心 哇 Look out! Whoa!
# 闭上嘴 开车吧 # # Shut up and drive #
烫 Hot cola!
# 闭上嘴 开车吧 # # Now shut up and drive #
我开的怎么样? So how did I do?
嗯… Um...
你差点把整个山给炸了 Well, you almost blew up the whole mountain.
对 你说的挺好的 Right, right. That's a good note.
你得把漏洞控制好 孩子 You got to get that glitch under control, kid.
好吧 我会的 Okay, I will, I will.
你觉得我有机会赢吗? And then you think I got a chance?
嗯… Um...
一丢丢 Tiny.
太棒了 我肯定会赢 Yes, I'm going to win!
我肯定会赢 我肯定会赢 I'm going to win! I'm going to win!
碰下 碰下 Top shelf. Top shelf.
你们找到她了吗? 告诉我你们找到她了 Did you find her? Tell me you found her.
没找到? You didn't?
滚 Go. Leave me.
上上下下… Up, up, down, down...
开始 Start!
秘籍 游戏的运行的血液 Oh, the code. It's the sweet lifeblood of the game.
你在哪? 体育场 不是 大屏幕 Where are you? Let's see... Stadium, no. Jumbotron.
哈 就是这个 冠军奖杯 Ha ha! There it is. The winner's cup.
有一个和其它不一样的… 就是这个 One of these things is not like the others... It's you!
我会给你找个新主人 We're going to give you a nice new home.
成功 Success!
硬糖比尔 我要出去 Sour Bill, I'm going out.
我回来之前你来管理城堡 You're in charge of the castle until I get back.
你脸还是红的 Your face is still red.
你该用你的锤子再敲敲 You might want to hit it again with your hammer.
那不是钝器创伤 女士 Oh, that's not blunt force trauma, ma'am.
那只是我脸颊上的红晕 That's just the honey glow in my cheeks.
好吧 Okay.
女士 我不得不说… Ma'am, I just got to tell you...
你是个激情四射的女孩 You are one dynamite gal.
哇 你是个激情四射的女孩 Wow, you are one dynamite gal.
激情四射的女孩 One dynamite gal.
激情四射的女孩 Dynamite gal.
激情四射的… Dynamite...
出去 Get out.
我就说了你是个激情四射的女孩 All I said is you're a dynamite gal.
我说了 出去 I said get out!
哼 有病吧 Oh. Jiminey jaminey.
有什么是吗? Yes?
哦 在这儿 Oh.
我是快手阿修先生 来自游戏快手阿修 I'm Fix It Felix Jr., sir, from the game Fix It Felix Jr.
您见过我的朋友拉尔夫吗? Have you seen my friend Ralph?
无敌破坏王拉尔夫? Wreck It Ralph?
对 对 就是他 Yes. Yes, that's him!
要是见到他 我们肯定会把它铐起来的 We should have locked him up when we had the chance.
铐起来? Locked him up?
这次不会再犯同样的错误了 I'm not making the same mistake with you.
快点 快点 我们走 时间可不等人 Hurry, hurry! Let's go! Time's a wastin'.
跟上 拉尔夫 Come on, Ralph!
太棒了 终于梦想成真了 This is it. This is really happening.
真难以置信 I almost don't believe it.
我朝思暮想了那么久 现在… I mean, I have dreamt about it for so long, and now...
现在… 现在我要吐了 And now... now I think I'm going to puke, actually.
我想我可能会吐 I mean, I think I might puke.
好像要呕嗝 啥? You know, like a vurp. A what?
呕吐和打嗝合起来的感觉 Vomit and a burp together,
完全能切身体会到 好像要涌出来了 and you can taste it, and it's just like rising up.
哦 实在太刺激了 Oh, this is so exciting!
是的 没错 太刺激了 Yes, it is. It's exciting.
我能成为一个真正的赛车手吗? Am I ready to be a real racer?
拉尔夫 要是游戏玩家都不喜欢我怎么办? Ralph, what if the gamers don't like me?
谁会不喜欢一个头发脏兮兮的毛孩子呢? 放心吧 Who doesn't love a brat with dirty hair? Come on.
他们会喜欢你的 知道为什么吗? Those people are going to love you. You know why?
因为你是获胜者 我是获胜者 Because you're a winner. I'm a winner.
而且你很可爱 我很可爱 And you're adorable! I'm adorable!
人人都喜欢可爱的获胜者 And everyone loves an adorable winner!
耶 Yeah!
好了 上车 听我说 Okay, cne on. Listen to me.
如果你紧张了 就告诉自己 If you get nervous, just keep telling yourself,
我必须赢得拉尔夫的奖牌 否则他的人生就毁了 I must win Ralph's medal or his life will be ruined.
玩得开心点 知道了吗? 知道啦 And have fun. Got it? Got it.
哇哦 Whoa!
哦 等等 Oh, wait!
等一下 Hold on!
你要去哪? Where are you going?
我忘了件东西 马上就回来 I forgot something! I'll be right back!
孩子就是孩子啊 Kids.
拉尔夫 你在这啊 你好 Ralph! There you are. Hello!
是你 我一个人来的 赤手空拳 You! I cne alone, unarmed.
我受够你了 灯笼裤 I've had enough of you, pillow pants!
拜托 冷静 拜托 听着 不要 Please. Calm down! Please, look. Don't!
看我不把你打出屎来 I'm going to beat the filling out of you!
你不会对一个戴眼镜的人下手的 对吧? You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?
你居然打一个戴眼镜的人 太… 漂亮了 You hit a guy with glasses. That's... well played.
你想怎样 糖果? What do you want, Candy?
听着 我只是想和你谈谈 Listen, I just want to talk to you.
我完全没兴趣听你讲话 I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
那你看这样行不行? 你总该对这个感兴趣吧? How about this? Are you interested in this?
我的奖牌 你是怎么… My medal. How did you...
我怎么拿到的没关系 它是属于你的 尽管拿走 It doesn't matter. It's yours! Go ahead, take it.
哇哦 Whoa.
我只想让你听我把话说完 All I ask is that you hear me out.
说什么? About what?
拉尔夫 你知道作为国王 Ralph, do you know what the hardest part
最难做的事是什么吗? about being a king is?
伸张正义 无论发生什么 Doing what's right, no matter what.
说重点 Get to the point.
重点就是 我需要你的帮助 Point being, I need your help.
很遗憾 波捏洛浦不能参加比赛 Sad as it is, Vanellope cannot be allowed to race.
你们为什么都要和她对着干? Why are you people so against her?
我不是和她对着干 我是在保护她 I'm not against her! I'm trying to protect her!
如果波捏洛浦赢得这场比赛 If Vanellope wins that race
她会被列入车手名单 she'll be added to the race roster.
游戏玩家就可以选她做化身 Then gamers can choose her as their avatar.
一旦他们看到她出漏洞 And when they see her glitching
抽搐什么的 and twitching and just being herself,
他们会以我我们的游戏出了故障 they'll think our game is broken.
我们会被淘汰 永远不再启用 We'll be put out of order for good.
我的所有子民都将无家可归 All my subjects will be homeless.
可只有她一个无法逃脱 因为她是漏洞 But there's one who cannot escape because she's a glitch.
救命 来人啊 救命 救命 Help! Somebody, help! Help!
游戏机插头被拔掉的时候… And when the game's plug is pulled...
不 No!
她就会随之而死 she'll die with it.
你怎么知道会这样 You don't know that will happen.
玩家们可能会喜欢她 The gamers could love her.
可万一他们不喜欢呢? And if they don't?
我知道这很难决定 I know it's tough,
可英雄必须要做出艰苦抉择 不是吗? but heroes have to make the tough choices, don't they?
她不能参加比赛 拉尔夫 可她不会听我的话 She can't race, Ralph, but she won't listen to me.
所以只能靠你说通她了 可以吗? So can I count on you to talk a little sense into her?
很好 Very good.
我给你们时间单独谈谈 I'll give you two some time alone.
我回来了 I'm back!
想我了没? Did you miss me?
是的… 啊… 我们谈谈好吗? Yeah... uh... Can we talk for a second?
等一下 首先 单腿跪地 Wait. First, kneel down.
啥? 我 我们真得… 就不能照做吗? What? No, we really... Will you just do it?
好吧 Okay.
现在 闭上眼睛 波捏洛浦… Now, close your eyes. Vanellope...
住口 闭上眼睛 Shush! Close them!
好了 睁开吧 Okay. Open them up.
致脑残 哇 谢谢 To Stinkbrain. Gee, thanks.
翻过来 Turn it over.
你是我的英雄 You're my hero.
我特意为你做的 I made it for you.
以防失败 Just in case we don't win.
可不意味着我对比赛 Not that I think there's even a remote chance
没有信心哦 we're not going to win.
谢谢你 丫头 听着… Thanks, kid. Listen...
平身 笨蛋 我和命运有个约会呢 Now rise, my royal chump. I've got a date with destiny.
拉尔夫 快点 别磨蹭 Ralph, cne on. Move your molasses.
呃… Um...
我一直在想… 你也会思考啊 I've been thinking... That's dangerous.
谁会在乎这个破比赛啊 对不对? Who cares about this stupid race anyway? Right?
这么说可就没意思了 拉尔夫 That's not very funny, Ralph.
不 我是认真的 和你一起造车什么的 No, I'm serious, and it was really fun
确实很有意思… to build the car and everything...
不过也许你不该参加比赛 But maybe you shouldn't do it.
喂? 拉尔夫在吗? Hello? Is Ralph in there?
我找他有事 I'd like to speak to him, please.
听着 我的意思是你不能成为一名车手 Look, what I'm saying is you can't be a racer.
什么? What?
你为什么… Why would you...
等一下 Wait a minute.
不 No!
你从哪弄来的? Where did you get this?
我不想瞒你 丫头 Look, I'm going to be straight with you, kid.
我见过糖果国王了 I've been talking to King Candy.
糖果国王? 是的 King Candy? Yeah.
你出卖我? You sold me out?
不 我没有… 听我说 你不明白 No, I didn't... Listen. You don't understand.
不 我明白得很 叛徒 No, I understand plenty. Traitor!
我不是叛徒 听我说啊 I'm not a traitor. Listen.
你这个卑鄙小人 You're a rat!
没有你我一样可以 我自己也能赢下这场比赛 And I don't need you, and I can win the race on my own.
可我是在救你的命啊 丫头 But I'm trying to save your skin, kid!
放我下来 放我走 Put me down! Let me go!
不 你听我说 No, you listen to me.
你知道一旦玩家发现你的漏洞 Do you know what's going to happen
会发生什么吗? when the players see you glitching?
他们会认为游戏出了故障 They'll think the game's broken.
我不在乎 你这个骗子 I don't care! You're a liar!
你最好把话听进去 因为一旦游戏被淘汰 You better care, because if your game goes out of order,
你也会跟着完蛋的 小丫头 you go down with the ship, little sister!
我不想听你讲话 I'm not listening to you!
别挡道 我要去参赛 Get out of my way! I'm going to that race!
不行 不许去 No, you're not!
把我放下来 拉尔夫 马上 Take me down from here, Ralph, right now!
不 我这么做是为了你好 No. I'm doing this for your own good!
等等 等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait.
不 不要 No. No.
不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 No, no, no, no, no!
求你了 拉尔夫 Please, Ralph!
别这样 No!
快停手 停手 不 Stop it! Stop it! No!
你真是个坏蛋 You really are a bad guy.
有人吗? 有人在家吗? Hello? Anybody home?
阿修? 玛丽? Felix? Mary?
你还真把奖牌拿到手了 Well, you actually went and did it.
吉恩 大伙都去哪了? Gene. Where is everybody?
他们都走了 They're gone.
阿修去找你就再没回来… After Felix went to find you and then didn't cne back...
大家都很恐慌 各自逃命去了 Everyone panicked and abandoned ship.
可我现在回来了 But I'm here now.
太晚了 拉尔夫 It's too late, Ralph.
利特瓦克明天一早就要来拔插头了 Litwak's pulling our plug in the morning.
可我始终说话算话 But never let it be said that I'm not a man of my word.
这里归你了 拉尔夫 玩得愉快 The place is yours, Ralph. Enjoy.
吉恩 等等 等等 Gene, wait! Wait!
这并不是我想要的 Listen, this is not what I wanted!
那你到底想要什么 拉尔夫? Well, what did you want, Ralph?
不知道 我只是… I don't know. I just...
我只是受够了一个人在垃圾堆里生活 I was just tired of living alone in the garbage.
现在你可以一个人在公寓里生活了 Well, now you can live alone in the penthouse.
嘿 止咳糖 Hey, cough drop.
给我解释一下 Explain something to me.
既然波捏洛浦的存在是个错误 If Vanellope was never meant to exist,
那为什么游戏控制台上有她的海报? then why is her picture on the side of the game console?
呃… Uh...
你这块黑心糖 What's going on
到底知道些什么? in this candy coated heart of darkness?
什么都不知道 Nothing.
快说 不说 Talk! No.
我可舔你啦 你才不会呢 I'll lick you. You wouldn't.
哦 是吗? Oh, yeah?
哦 感觉像砂纸 Oh! That's like sandpaper!
嗯 真好奇要把你吃完 Mmm. Wonder how many licks it will take
需要舔多少下 to get to your center.
我死也不说 I'll take it to my grave!
那好啊 Fair enough.
怪不得大家都叫你硬糖比尔 They call you Sour Bill for a reason.
还想再来一次吗? 好吧 我说 我说 Had enough yet? Okay, I'll talk, I'll talk!
波捏洛浦本来是车手的 Vanellope was a racer
可糖果国王删除了她的数据 until King Candy tried to delete her code!
删除她的数据? Tried to delete her code?
所以她才成了漏洞 他为什么这么对她? So that's why she's a glitch! Why is he doing this to her?
我不知道 I don't know!
不说是吧 随便你 Suit yourself.
别 别 别 我发誓我真不知道 No, no, no! I swear I don't know!
他把我们的记忆封存了 He literally locked up our memories
我记不得了 and I cannot remember!
大家都失去了记忆 Nobody can!
可我知道一件事 But I do know this.
他会想尽一切办法阻止她参赛 He'll do anything to keep her from racing.
因为只要她越过终点线 Because if she crosses the finish line,
游戏就会重置 她就再也不是漏洞了 the game will reset and she won't be a glitch any more!
她现在在哪? Where is she now?
和快手阿修在地牢里 In the fungeon with Fix It Felix.
阿修? Felix?
对不起 我只知道这些 我发誓 I'm sorry! That's all I know, I swear!
求你了 别再把我放进你的臭嘴里 Now, please, don't put me back in your filthy mouth again!
呆着别动 Stick around.
好 好的 我不动 不动 多谢 Yes, okay, I will. I will. Thank you!
来啊 我知道你在这 Come on. I know you're out there.
糖度饱和 糟糕 Saccharine saturated nightmare!
可是… 在哪? But... Where?
真是世界末日遇上了绝世天劫 倒霉透了 Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it is ugly!
有人吗? 有人吗? Hello? Hello?
来人啊 来人 放我出去 Somebody! Anybody! Please let me out!
他是咋说的来着? What's he say?
我要毁掉它 I'm gonna wreck it!
为什么我碰啥修啥呢? Why do I fix everything I touch?
砰 Bam!
阿修 拉尔夫 Felix! Ralph!
见到你可真高兴 I'm so glad to see you!
等等 不 一点都不高兴 你有什么要解释的吗? Wait. No, I'm not. What do you have to say for yourself?
别说 我不想听 我不想跟你说话 Wait! I don't want to hear it. I'm not talking to you!
那好 没关系 不说就不说 Okay, don't talk. That's fine.
可你得赶紧帮我把赛车修好 But you have to fix this go cart for me pronto.
我才不要修什么狗屁车 说脏话了 请原谅 I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth.
我实在太 太生你气了 I'm just so, so cross with you!
你知道因为你我倒了多大霉吗? Do you have any idea what you put me through?
我把整个世界都跑遍了 就为了找你 I ran higgledy piggledy all over creation looking for you.
我差点淹死在巧克力奶昔里 I almost drowned in chocolate milk mix!
之后… 我遇到了一个极好的姑娘 And then... I met the most dynamite gal.
哦 她脸上泛着让我招架不住的红晕 Oh! She gives me the honey glow something awful.
可她拒绝了我的爱意 But she rebuffed my affections.
然后我就被关进牢里了 And then I got thrown in jail!
阿修 振作点 Felix, pull yourself together.
不 你根本不知道无人理睬 No! You don't know what it's like to be rejected
被当作犯人对待是什么感觉 and treated like a criminal!
我知道 我每天都是那么过的 Yes, I do. That's every day of my life.
是吗? It is?
这就是我想去做一个好人的原因 可我没能做到 Which is why I ran off and tried to be a good guy, but I'm not!
我就是个坏蛋 我需要你的帮助 I'm just a bad guy, and I need your help.
这辆车是一个小女孩的全部希望 There's a little girl whose only hope is this cart.
拜托了 阿修 把它修好 Please, Felix, fix it.
我发誓我再也不会努力做好人了 And I promise I will never try to be good again.
我知道 我知道 我是个傻瓜 I know, I know, I'm an idiot.
还有呢? 是个木鱼脑袋 And? And a real numskull.
还有呢? 是个自私的幼稚鬼 And? A selfish diaper baby.
还有呢? And?
还有… And...
是个脑残? A stinkbrain?
头号脑残 The stinkiest brain ever.
亲爱的子民们 My sweet subjects,
我毫不犹豫地向你们保证 I can without a pinch of hesitation assure you
这是我人生中最高兴的一天 that I have never been so happy in all my life
我宣布 to say the following words,
自由阵容比赛现在开始 let the Random Roster Race cnmence!
出发 Go!
好 记住 你不是非得赢 Okay, remember, you don't have to win.
冲过终点线就行 那样你就是真正的赛车手了 Just cross that finish line, and you'll be a real racer.
我已经是个真正的赛车手了 I'm already a real racer.
我要赢 And I'm going to win.
加大火力 Power up!
哇哦 Whoa!
哦 冰淇淋大餐 Oh! Ala mode!
糖球导弹 Sweet seekers!
尝点甜头吧 Have some candy.
小心后面哦 Behind you!
在你前面喽 In front of you!
是漏洞 漏洞? It's the Glitch! The Glitch?
点火 蜡烛头 Light them up, Candlehead.
这是什么? 樱桃炸弹 What's this? Cherry bombs!
告诉过你嘛 早晚会出事的 I told you. You're just an accident waiting to happen.
我的蜡烛 My candle!
很好 必须控制住 All right. Gotta keep it under control.
不能再短路了 No more glitching.
加油 丫头 拿下这场比赛 Okay, kid. Let's finish this thing
别再出什么意外了 without any more surprises.
这样你就高兴了吗 混蛋 Hope you're happy, junkpile.
这个游戏就要完蛋了 都是你的错 This game is going down, and it's all your fault.
我的姑娘 你回来了 My lady, you came back.
住口 阿修 Can it, Fix It!
你带来的机器虫繁殖了 That cy bug you brought with you multiplied.
不可能 它在太妃糖沼泽里淹死了 相信我 我 No. It died in the taffy swamp. Believe me, I...
胡扯 Bullroar.
听着 大家伙 现在去游戏中央车站 Listen up, people. Head to Game Central Station now!
出发 快 快 Move it! Let's go! Let's go!
快 快 快 Go! Go! Go!
不 No!
别挡我的路 Get off of my track!
干什么? 你疯了吗? What? Are you crazy?
我不会让你越过终点线的 I forbid you to cross that finish line!
住手 Knock it off!
快看 拉尔夫 Ralph, look!
孩子 Kid!
住手 Stop it!
我不会让你毁了我大计的 I'm not letting you undo all my hard work!
他是… Is that...
不会吧 No way!
到底… 你是谁? What the... Who are you?
我是有史以来最伟大的赛车手涡轮 I'm Turbo, the greatest racer ever!
我重新编程这个游戏不是为了让你 And I did not reprogram this world to let you
和那个满嘴口臭的疣猪 and that halitosis riddled warthog
将胜利带走 take it away from me!
最棒的涡轮 Turbo tastic.
路到头了 漏洞 End of the line, Glitch!
漏洞 就用它 Glitch. That's it.
给点力 波捏洛浦 Come on, Vanellope.
我知道你说过你不会再用一次 I know you said you wouldn't do it again
但是你需要再用一次 but you're going to do it one more time.
集中注意力 Just focus and concentrate
闪 and glitch!
真是太爽了 成功了 Sweet mother of monkey milk! I did it!
不 No!
孩子 加油 就要到了终点了 Bring it home, kid! The finish line is wide open!
不 No!
孩子 你没事吧? Kid! Are you okay?
我没事 我没事 我们完成比赛吧 I'm fine. I'm fine. Let's finish this race!
噢 我的土地爷爷啊 Oh, my land.
快 我们需要离开这 All right. Come on. We gotta get out of here.
但是我还没越过终点线呢 But I didn't cross the finish line!
终点线现在没了 There is no finish line!
动起来 大家伙 都到后面去 Move it or lose it, people. Everybody, out. Now!
拉尔夫, 这样没用 Ralph, it's not going to work!
我们得试试 We got to try!
孩子 Kid!
拉尔夫, 我告诉过你我不能离开这游戏 Ralph, I told you I can't leave the game.
快啊 穿过来 拉尔夫 停下来 Come on. Get through. Ralph! Stop!
肯定能行的 It's got to work!
停下来 这没用 Stop, it's no use.
没关系 拉尔夫 It's okay, Ralph.
阿修 All right, Fix It.
没人了 现在我们必须炸掉这个出口 That's everyone. Now, we've got to blow up this exit.
走吧 不用管我 Just go. Go without me.
那游戏怎么办? 我们无能为力 But what about this game? Nothing we can do about it.
没有一座峰火台根本无法阻止这些怪兽 Without a beacon, there's no way to stop these monsters.
峰火台? Beacon?
和阿修呆在一起 Stay with Felix.
让我借我用一下 小姐 Let me borrow that thing, lady.
拉尔夫 你去哪? 我去搞点破坏 Ralph! Where are you going? I got some wrecking to do!
终点线见 I'll meet you at the finish line!
不行 等等 No! Wait!
阿修 到我后面来 Fix It, get behind me!
快 Come on!
再来一下 一下… One more! One...
欢迎来到最后一关 Welcne to the boss level!
涡轮 Turbo.
多亏有你 拉尔夫 Because of you, Ralph,
我现在是游戏厅里最强悍的病毒 I'm now the most powerful virus in the arcade!
只要我想要 我就能赢下任何比赛 I can take over any game I want.
我应该谢谢你 I should thank you
但杀你更有意思 but it would be more fun to kill you.
回这来 小家伙 Get back here, little guy!
来点糖果吧 Have some candy!
你要跑到哪去? Where do you think you're going?
我们还没结束呢 向上走喽 I'm not through with you yet. Up we go!
不要 No!
拉尔夫 Ralph!
退后 Fall back.
孩子 Kid!
波捏洛浦 Vanellope!
噢 看那你那小不点朋友 Oh, look at that. It's your little friend.
我们一起看她死 好吗? Let's watch her die together, shall we?
不要 No!
你们俩玩完了 It's game over for both of you.
不 只有我 No. Just for me!
拉尔夫 波捏洛浦 Ralph! Vanellope!
我很坏 很对 I'm bad, and that's good.
我永远成不了好人 也不错 I will never be good, and that's not bad.
我不愿做任何人… There's no one I'd rather be...
除了我自己 than me.
孩子 Kid!
别担心 在我掌握 Don't worry. I got it under control.
你们这些傻瓜 为什么都往光里走… You fools! Why are you going into the ligh...
不 不 不 不 对… No! No, no, no. Yes...
不 对…不 No! Yes... No!
走向光明 Go into the light!
巧克力? Chocolate?
这是巧克力 我喜欢巧克力 It's chocolate! I love chocolate!
噢 巧克力好极了 Oh, beautiful chocolate!
耶 Yeah!
你做到了 拉尔夫 就该这么做 老兄 You did it, Ralph! Way to go, brother!
我… 抱歉… I... excuse...
全部修完 All fixed.
你准备好了吗? 我一直准备着 You ready for this? As ready as I'll ever be.
这些魔力火花是怎么回事? What's with all the magic sparkles?
波捏洛浦公主? Princess Vanellope?
现在我记起来了 Now I remember.
甜蜜冲刺游戏的公主陛下 您好… All hail the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush...
波捏洛浦公主 Princess Vanellope.
我记起来了 她是我们的公主 I remember. She's our princess!
噢 没错 Oh, that's right!
很抱歉以前那么对你 We are so sorry about the way we treated you.
对 那些都是玩笑 Yeah, those were jokes!
是泰菲塔让我那么做的 I was just doing what Taffyta told me to do!
啧啧 Tut tut.
作为你们仁慈的公主 我特此命令 As your merciful princess, I hereby decree
所有卑鄙待我的应当 that everyone who was ever mean to me shall be
处死 executed.
什么? 不 求求你 What? No, please!
噢 我的土地爷爷 Oh, my land.
噢 这个地方有意思 Oh! This place just got interesting.
我不想死 I don't want to die!
我只是开个玩笑 别哭了 泰菲塔 I'm just kidding. Stop crying, Taffyta.
我想停 但是止不住 I'm trying, but it won't stop.
看来这才是真正的你 公主 So this is the real you. Princess.
噢 拉尔夫 你疯了吗? 拜托 这才不是我呢 Aw, Ralph, what are you, nuts? Come on. This isn't me.
这才是我 This is me.
听着 程序也许设定我是公主 Look, the code may say I'm a princess
但我知道实际上我是谁 拉尔夫 but I know who I really am, Ralph,
我是有史以来最具统治力的赛车手 I'm a racer with the greatest superpower ever.
我在这 我在那 I was here, I was there.
穿越墙壁 I was glitching through the walls.
小菜一碟 I'm not giving that up.
嗯 冒昧问一句 Um, pardon me for asking,
没有公主 谁将领导我们呢? but without a princess, who's going to lead us?
是啊 谁? Yeah. Who?
嗯 我 我在考虑实施 Uh, me. I'm thinking more along the lines of
立宪民主 a constitutional democracy.
波捏洛浦总统 President Vanellope von Schweetz.
听起来确实不赖吧? Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
阿修 破坏王 游戏厅快要营业了 Fix It, Wreck It, the arcade's about to open.
我们走吧 Let's move 'em out.
你可以留下住在城堡里 You could just stay here and live in the castle.
你会有个大房子 You'd have your own wing
没有人再对你嗤之以鼻 where no one would ever cnplain about your stench
不会对你恶言相加 or treat you bad ever again.
你会很开心的 You could be happy.
我已经很开心了 I'm already happy.
我有世界上子最棒的朋友 I've got the coolest friend in the world.
另外 我还有工作 And besides, I've got a job to do, too.
也许不如当总统那么好 It may not be as fancy as being president
但那是我的责任 but it's my duty.
非常重大的责任 And it's a big duty!
拉尔夫 你走吗 老兄? Ralph, are you cning, brother?
再见 扯淡总统 See you later, President Fart Feathers.
再会 裤衩上将 Au revoir, Admiral Underpants.
永别了 小脏公主 And farewell, Baroness Boogerface.
再见 大臭臭 Goodbye, Major Body Odor!
后会有期 你… 拉尔夫 Hasta la vista, you... Ralph!
好吧 以后继续 一定 All right. To be continued. Yeah!
万岁 Hooray!
让我来毁掉它 I'm gonna wreck it!
嘿 拉尔夫回来了 太棒了 Hey! Ralph's back! Isn't that great!
小家伙们都回来了 The gang's all here!
我很高兴给大家宣布 正合你们所愿 So, I'm happy to report, and you'll be happy to hear,
我决定这辈子就呆在这个游戏里了 I'm taking life one game at a time.
很棒 耶 拉尔夫 All right! Yeah, Ralph!
当然 还是同样的工作 Of course, the job hasn't changed.
但是 不同的是好人公寓的居民们开始关照我了 But, news flash, the Nicelanders are being nice to me!
这使我对那些还没有游戏角色的家伙心生怜悯 And that got me thinking about those poor guys left without a game.
所以我们做了一些改变 让我来毁掉它 So here's what we did. We're gonna wreck it!
我让他们加入了我们的奖励关卡来增加难度 We asked them to help us out on the bonus levels.
我来修好它 We can fix it!
说实话 朋友 I'm telling you, guys,
我们很久没那么碉堡了 we haven't been this popular in years.
太不可思议了 哇 It's crazy. Wow!
玩家说我们复古 The gamers say we're retro,
意思是是年代久远但却很酷 which I think means old but cool.
我们以前怎么没注意到这款游戏呢? How cne we never noticed this game?
我感觉住在垃圾场 Oh, and I decided that living in the dump
没有那么爽了 wasn't making me feel very good,
所以我清扫干净 给我自己盖了一个小屋 so I cleaned it up, built myself a little shack
新来的也有 and a couple for the new guys, too.
好吧 从阿修那借了一点点力 噢 Well, with a little help from Felix. Oh!
猜猜谁在他和卡尔霍恩婚礼上当伴郎? And guess who was the best man at his and Calhoun's wedding.
没错 是我的朋友 我自己喽 That's right, my friends, old Ham Hands himself.
非常优雅的婚礼 不亲临现场确实可惜 Very elegant affair. You should've seen it.
庄严高贵 Lot of grandeur.
没有一个虫子 And not a single bug.
这么说吧 我哭了 Let's just say, some tears were shed.
但是我必须说 我生活中最快乐 But I got to say, the best part of my day
就是当我被扔下屋顶的时候 is when I get thrown off the roof.
因为当好人公寓的居民把我举过头顶 Because when the Nicelanders lift me up,
我恰好能看到人们玩甜蜜冲刺 I get a perfect view of Sugar Rush.
我看见波捏洛浦正在比赛 And I can see Vanellope racing.
完美 Yes!
那孩子是个奇才 The kid's a natural.
玩家都喜欢她 不管她是程序漏洞还是什么 And the players love her, glitch and all.
我一直那么认为 Just like I knew they would.
原来我不需要一块勋章来证明我是一个好人 Turns out I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy.
因为那个小孩都喜欢我… 'Cause if that little kid likes me...
我能坏到哪去呢? How bad can I be?
请按开始
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制