片名:重返侏罗纪
哇哦 Whoo hoo!
如果按规模是一到十 火箭游板完全是一个三十七 On a scale of one to 10, rocket boarding is totally a 37!
这是特拉迪诺 This is Terra Dino.
一个相当不错居住的地方 A pretty decent place to live.
特别是 如果你是一个恐龙的狂热迷 像我这样的 Especially if you're a dinosaur fanatic, like me.
你知道吗 多个恐龙化石被发现在我们的沥青坑里 Did you know that more dinosaur fossils are discovered in our tar pits
比世界其他地方多的是? than anywhere else in the world?
如果你要来这里的话 我是一个非常棒的导游 If you ever want to cne here, I'm an awesome tour guide.
抱歉 霍奇斯先生 Sorry, Mr. Hodges.
厄尼帕特里克 Ernie Fitzpatrick!
你怎么可以这样? How dare you?
嘿 妹妹 足球练习怎么样? Hey, sis. How was soccer practice?
妈妈会再次给你气死的 Mom's gonna be so mad at you. Again.
你知道你应该在店看管的 You know you're supposed to be watching the store!
这里有一个四角钱 朱尔斯 Here's a quarter, Jules.
呼应别人会关怀的 Call someone who cares.
如果你能找到一个公用电话 If you can find a payphone!
得了你 Got you.
她是说得很对于我妈妈 如果她看到我她的头就会爆炸 She's kind of right about my mom though. Her head would explode if she saw me.
但我不是太担心 But I'm not too worried.
妈妈正忙于准备一个叫PTA的颁奖典礼 Mom's busy getting ready for some PTA award ceremony.
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则 The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
感谢这个奖项 Thank you for this award.
嗯 Hmm.
呵… Oh.
厄尼 你来着吗? Ernie, are you on your way?
是啊 我只是刚停下来让朱莉娅借点钱 Yeah, I just stopped to let Julia borrow some money.
好吧 我要走了 Okay, I'm leaving now.
所以我要挂上了 "十五分钟内回来" 的牌子给你 So I'm gonna put up the "back in 15 minutes" sign for you.
我时常总是怎么说 厄尼? What do I always say, Ernie?
留一个便条 留一个便条 Leave a note. Leave a note.
所以十五分钟给你… 到达时间应该是 二点五十三分吧 好吗? So 15 minutes gives you until 2:53 sharp, okay?
是的 知道了 Yep, got it!
我知道我妈是好意 但她总是一直关注着我 I know my mom means well, but she's always watching me.
我从来没有得到自由似的 I never get a second of freedom.
嗯? Hmm?
你好 Hello.
厄尼 你在商店了吗? Ernie, are you at the store yet?
快到了 好了 好了 别磨蹭了 Getting there. Okay, well, don't dawdle.
快点去吧 好吧 妈 Just go as fast as you can. Okay, Mom.
你听她说了 她说 "我以最快的速度" You heard her. She said "as fast as I can."
喔 呼 Whoo hoo!
啊 Ah!
特拉迪诺自然历史博物馆 是世界上最优秀的地方了 Terra Dino Natural History Museum. Only the most excellent place on Earth!
这就是神秘的岩石 And this is Mystery Rock.
看到那雕刻吗? See that carving?
它引索回到白垩纪时期 It's been dated all the way back to the Cretaceous Period.
这是怪异的 谁会去雕刻它呢? Which is weird, 'cause who could have carved it?
大约在1.45亿年前是没有人类存在的 No humans were around 145 million years ago,
只有恐龙 just dinosaurs.
神秘的 是吧? Mysterious, huh?
对 这就是我们得到了这个名字 Right. That's where we got the name.
给回我 Give them back!
这是我最好的朋友 马克斯 That's my best friend, Max.
他以为他是酷的 这就为什么使他看起来如此酷的 He's way cooler than he thinks he is, which is what makes him so cool.
但有时其他孩子看不到这一点 But sometimes the other kids don't see that.
你觉得达芬奇可以拿到当他是个小孩子时? Do you think Leonardo da Vinci got picked on as a kid?
什么?谁? What? Who?
咦? Huh?
看 闪闪的东西 咦? Look, something shiny! Huh?
什么?在哪里? What? Where?
笨蛋 Suckers!
厄尼 火箭游板怎么了? Ernie, how's the rocket board?
按一规模是… 三十七 宝贝 On a scale of... Thirty seven, baby!
咘 呀 Boo yah!
你和你爸完全胜过了一切吧 You and your dad totally outdid yourselves on this one!
哎 说到我爸… Hey, speaking of my dad.
他发现新的化石样本 在二十三和二十九挖掘的地方 He found new fossil samples at digs 23 and 29.
他们在明天会做正式揭幕的 They're doing the formal unveiling tomorrow.
太酷了 Too cool!
一个新的展览?我等不及了 A new exhibit? I can't wait!
等等 Wait.
但展览还没开放呢 But the exhibit isn't open.
并且你应该是帮助你妈看店吗? And aren't you supposed to be helping out at your mom's shop?
老兄 你听起来像我妈 她所说的 "做这个 做那个" … 的东西 Dude, you sound like my mom, with all her "do this, do that" stuff.
难道你不知道打破规则 Don't you know breaking the rules
是作为一个小孩子的最重要的部分? Is the most important part of being a kid?
咦? Huh?
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则 The most important part of being a parent is setting rules.
一旦您设置的规则 Once you set rules,
关键是要确保他们完全按照你想要的方式 the key is making sure they're followed exactly the way you want.
我做的一切按她要我做的 只是没有依照她的方式来做罢了 I do everything she wants me to do, just not exactly the way she wants me to.
这是一个妥协 It's a cnpromise.
没有妥协 No cnpromises!
好的目标 A good goal
是使遵守规则的家庭项目 is to make observance of the rules a family project.
那当然 这并不意味着我赞同闲聊 That, of course, doesn't mean I endorse tattling.
嗯 Hmm.
准备开始运行 "大型的猛击" Ready to begin Operation Massively Busted.
哦 富有美感的古代历史 Oh, the beauty of ancient history.
这是似鸡龙 This is Gallimimus.
它可以跑时速多达每小时二十英里… He could run up to 20 miles per hour...
是二十五英里每小时 老兄 有没有看书的? Twenty five miles per hour, dude. Read a book much?
那是 "超级令人头疼的少年棘龙" That, of course, was the Super Juvenile Pain In The Neckasaurus.
好了 我们继续前进 Okay, moving on.
嗯 嗯 Mmm hmm.
通常情况下 孩子们认为自己知道的多过成人 Often, kids think they know more than adults.
他们当然不知道大人多 They don't know more than adults.
我们不能 哦 但我们必须 We can't. Oh, but we must.
看着吧 Keep look out!
嘘 Shh.
这看起来很复杂 This looks cnplicated.
我们需要一个变量算法 We'll need a variable algorithm
以组合的可能性去解决这排序 to sort cnbination possibilities.
那么它如没被锁定的可能性怎么样? What about the possibility it isn't locked?
咘 呀 Boo yah!
哦耶 咘呀 Oh, yeah. Boo yah.
我不知道我会否喜欢监狱里的食物 I wonder if I'll like prison food.
暴龙 Tyrannosaurus.
恶性 嗜血的杀手 The vicious, bloodthirsty killer.
攻击毫不手软 Attacks without mercy.
只是雕像吧 马克斯 完全不具威胁性的 Just statues, Max, totally non threatening.
开始了 Here we go.
时时刻刻保持警惕 Constant vigilance.
这是大问题 That's the biggie.
如果我们让我们的警卫松惕一分钟 If we let our guard down for one minute,
谁知道什么样的麻烦我们的孩子可能发生? who knows what kind of trouble our kids might get into?
嗯 Hmm.
嘿 马克斯 瞧 这一定是它 Hey, Max! Look! This must be it.
是啊 但它盖着了 Yeah. But it's covered up.
太糟了 让我们离开这里吧 嗯 Too bad. Let's get out of here. Hmm.
我不是偷偷进来这里来只为了看一块个巨大的布 I didn't sneak all the way in here to see a giant bed sheet.
来吧 让我们把它拉下来 Come on. Let's pull it off.
呃 我不知道 厄尼 Uh, I don't know, Ernie.
我来这个角落拉 你去另一个角落拉 I'll get this corner. You get that one.
小心 Careful!
嘿 这是怎么回事? Hey, what's the deal?
红外线移动探测器 Infrared motion detector.
喔… Oh.
等等 Wait.
看这个 Watch this.
等一等 我们来了 Hang on, we're going in!
厄尼 我完全想成为你当我长大时 Ernie, I totally want to be you before I grow up.
哦耶 Oh, yeah.
好了 现在 Okay, now.
一 二 三 One, two, three!
在一个规模的… 九百 On a scale of... Nine hundred.
火箭游板无法比较 No offense to the rocket board.
无可取代的 None taken.
哦 Ooh.
"帝王鳄"嗯 "Sarcosuchus." Hmm.
我肯定不会想见到它在黑暗的胡同 I sure wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.
有了这样的牙齿 我不想和它在任何地方遇到吧 With teeth like that, I wouldn't want to meet him anywhere.
你又骗了你妈一次了 厄尼 嗯 You've fooled Mom for the last time, Ernie. Hmm.
这是你的四角钱 Here's your quarter.
你最好打电话给律师吧 Better call a lawyer.
保护这地区 Secure the area!
大家保持冷静 Stay frosty, boys.
我感觉到科学馆里有入侵者 I smell spies from the Science Museum.
哈 Ha.
让我们走吧 Let's ride.
喔 Wow!
封闭周边 嗯 好吧 Seal the perimeter! Uh, okay.
一到十的规模有多大? 减五十 Scale of one to 10? Minus 50!
你刚学会骑这个东西 你也看不到前面的地方 You just learned how to ride this thing and you can't see where you're going.
放心吧 马克斯 这个地方的东西位置我完全记住的 Chillax, Max! I've got this place totally memorized!
我抓到他们了 我抓到他们了 哇 I've got them. I've got them! Whoa!
我们正的在做呢 We're doing it!
我不能相信你怀疑我 马克斯 我有点伤心呢 I can't believe you doubted me, Max. I'm a little hurt.
服务出口在左边 Service exit on the left.
我不这么认为 GUARD 13 I don't think so.
哇 哇 哇 哇 Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
感谢这个奖项 Thank you for this award.
抓到你了 你这小… Got you, you little...
呵… Oh.
现在让我们大家来注意一下 他们就是制造麻烦小家伙了 Now let me direct your attention to the Boy Are They In Trouble A Sauruses.
好吧 我能指出 "技术上" 我没有违背你好吗? Okay, can I just point out that "technically" I didn't disobey you?
厄尼 Ernie.
你说放学后去看店的 我有经过那里 You said go to the store after school, and I stopped by.
有证据 我留了张纸条 There's proof! I left a note!
是啊 看到了吗?我没有违抗你 我只是在一个简化教育的路径吧 Yeah, see? I didn't disobey you. I just took a brief, educational detour!
你是有违反我 你知道的 You did disobey, and you know it.
此外 博物馆的东西也被损坏了 它们的摆设全被打散乱了 Plus, the museum was damaged. Their display was disrupted.
我知道了 妈 对不起 I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
你的行为影响到其他人 厄尼 你必须学会这一点 Your actions affect other people, Ernie. You have to learn that.
我必须能够指望你 以及总有一天 别人亦如此 I have to be able to count on you, and someday, others will, too.
我真的想看看那些恐龙骨头罢了 I just really wanted to see those bones.
他们是化石 甜心 他们已经存在数百万年了 They're fossils, honey. They've been around for millions of years.
他们不会去任何地方 They're not going anywhere.
现在 我软禁你三个星期 Now, I'm grounding you for three weeks!
妈 这是我的原则 厄尼 Mom! It's my rule, Ernie,
没有妥协的 and no cnpromising.
现在回去你的房间 关上门 直到我叫你吃饭 Now go to your room and close the door until I call you for dinner.
咦? Huh?
"今年的好母亲" 咦?没有人问我投票的 "Mother of the year," huh? Nobody asked for my vote.
你就不能好好自己的生活吗 而不是总是在搞乱我吧? Can't you make your own life interesting instead of always butting in on mine?
三周 你什么都得到了吧 Three weeks! That's more than you've ever gotten!
如果那报警没触响的话 我就不会得到这些东西了 I wouldn't have gotten anything if that alarm hadn't gone off.
我知道一个事实马克斯和我… And I know for a fact Max and I...
当 当 Ta da!
是你 You!
我什么? Me what?
你要付出代价的 You are gonna pay for this!
享受你的三周软禁吧 Enjoy your three weeks of house arrest!
不公平吧 It's not fair!
没完没了呀 It never ends!
"是时间去看店 厄尼" "Time to go to the store, Ernie!"
"是时间作小提琴练习 厄尼" "Time for violin practice, Ernie!"
"是时间来打扫房间 厄尼" "Time to clean your room, Ernie!"
怎么样来些 "厄尼的时间"? How about some Ernie time?
我什么时候可以做我自己的规则? When can I make my own rules?
呸 Bah!
这里有一个打开的窗口在我旁边 There's an open window right next to me.
任何其他的时间我不会三思而后行 Any other time I wouldn't think twice.
我不能 I can't.
我不可以 I won't.
但我必须 But I must.
他是令人难以置信的 He's unbelievable.
马克斯 开门 来了 Max, open up! Coming!
我爸的新的开门制还是有一些问题 Still a few bugs in my dad's new door opener.
您认为? You think?
你妈没有… Your mom didn't...
你妈没有惩罚你? Your mom didn't punish you?
不 不 No! No!
住手 停下来 Stop it! Stop it!
是啊 她软禁了我三个星期 Yeah. She grounded me for three weeks.
然而你却在这里 And yet you're here.
那你爸呢? How about your dad?
他说 我一定要帮他在车库里在学校的一个月后 He says I have to help him in the garage after school for a month.
好像我心很想似的 Like I mind!
谁愿意啦? Man, who would?
不 厄尼的妈妈不让他喝苏打汽水 No, Ernie's mom doesn't let him have soda.
厄尼的妈不在这里 Ernie's mom isn't here.
啊 Ah!
几时你的车库变得更大了? Did your garage get bigger?
是啊 我们把车卖了 以腾出更多空间来做实验 Yeah. We sold the car to make room for more experiments.
爸 厄尼在这里 在后面这里 Dad! Ernie's here! Back here!
哦 Ooh.
嘿 圣地亚哥博士 时间机器怎么样了? Hey, Dr. Santiago! How's the time machine cning along?
四年了 还不行 Four years, and still doesn't work.
在很长一段时间里 我想到了电源键没有正确的连接到 For a long time I thought the power key wasn't connected right.
现在 我敢肯定问题在控制面板中 Now I'm pretty sure it's in the control panel.
让我们看看 时间流继电器 校准 (Let's see. Chronal stream relay, calibrated.
物质传递仪表 运行着 Matter transferal gauge, operational.
我就是不明白 I just don't know.
你会搞定它的 爸 You'll get it, Dad.
我们会搞定它的 We'll get it.
你知道那吸尘机器人? You know the vacuuming robot?
我敢打赌我可以重新利用其电容的时间机器的电源搭桥 I'll bet I can re purpose its capacitors for the time machine's power bypass.
当我可以做自己的规则的时候? A time when I could make my own rules?
在一个规模之一到十… 你不能指望那么高 On a scale of one to 10... You can't count that high.
毫无疑问的 No doubt.
偷跑出来和喝苏打汽水 Sneaking out and drinking a soda,
双重抓证 double busted!
你这无聊牛逼妹 You tattling twerp!
三个星期其实没什么的 Three weeks is nothing!
我拍到的罪证足够让你被软禁三年了 I've got enough pictures here to get you grounded for three years.
老兄 要小心 Dudes, be careful!
有一些东西连我爸都不知道是什么的 Some of this stuff, even my dad doesn't know what it might do!
给我那电话 Give me that phone!
朱莉娅 Julia!
我没做什么 I didn't do it!
嗯 偷跑出来 喝苏打汽水和弄坏了圣地亚哥博士的机器 Hmm. Sneaking out, drinking a soda and wrecking Dr. Santiago's machine!
厄尼 你是三重罪证 Ernie, you are triple busted!
所以这是我的错吗?我不这么认为 So this is my fault? I don't think so!
你突然出现了 我们的乐趣突然… You cne along and suddenly the fun...
停了? Stops?
也许是建筑工作吧? Maybe construction down the street?
那是什么? What was that?
马克斯?你是否有只斗牛犬你从来没有告诉过我的? Max? Do you have a pit bull you never told me about?
这是太奇怪了 This is majorly weird.
好 不要惊慌 我敢肯定是控制面板坏了吧 Okay. Nobody flip. I'm sure the control panel just freaked out.
啊 Ahhh!
朱莉娅 你还好吗? Julia, are you okay?
是否它仍然在? Is it still there?
是的 但看起来她并不像想伤害我们 Yeah, but she doesn't look like she wants to hurt us.
她几乎看起来像… She almost looks like...
她面带微笑? She's smiling?
太好了 Great.
然而她不会介意我们回家吧 Then she won't mind if we go home.
这是一只真正的霸王龙 我要疯了吧 That's a real T Rex! Man, I gotta check this out!
厄尼 不要玩了 哇 Ernie! Quit it! MAXI Whoa!
别担心 她甚至没有打算追我 Don't worry. She's not even trying to catch me!
也许吧 但她的尾巴可以把我们的头扫掉 Maybe, but she can take our heads off with her tail!
放松吧 你看不出这是酷呆了吧? Relax! Can't you see how cool this is?
厄尼 她可能会吃掉我们 如果我们再不离开这里 Ernie, she might eat us if we don't get out of here now.
我认为博物馆… I think the museum
做了一个真正伟大的工作 did a really great job with this new display.
非常逼真的 Very lifelike.
它是真实的 It's real!
这全都是真实的吗? This is all real?
她把他清干净了 就像一个新生儿 She cleaned him, like a newborn.
这说得通了 lt makes sense.
这时间机器看起来像一个鸡蛋当一切都折叠起来时 The time machine kind of looks like an egg when it's all folded up.
说得通? Makes sense?
嘿 我们看起来像小恐龙吗? Hello, do we look like baby dinosaurs?
她不是叫大家来吃午餐吧? She wasn't calling everyone to dinner, was she?
她是呼吁大家来看她可爱的宝宝 No. She was calling everyone to look at her cute widdle babies.
这听起来像他们在互相交谈着 不是吗? Lt almost sounds like they're talking to each other, doesn't it?
我们都为你感到高兴 泰拉 We are so happy for you, Tyra.
是啊 以为你的蛋是永远不会孵化的 Yeah. Lt was looking like that egg of yours was never gonna hatch.
是的 嗯 Yeah. Uh huh.
你一直就像个母亲一样对待孤儿的方式 The way you've been like a mother to Orphan
这些年来都是这么美妙的 泰拉 for all these years is so wonderful, Tyra.
但是 你应该得到你自己的孩子 But you deserve children of your own.
虽然如此 你还是会照顾我们 对不对? You'll still look after us though, right?
我的意思是 我们不希望这些骨骼龙在潜伏我们 I mean, we don't want those Sarcos sneaking up on us
当我们放牧或任何东西 when we're grazing or anything.
嘘 来吧 不用担心 Shh, cne on now, don't worry.
我哪儿也不去 I'm not going anywhere.
你们都是我的家人 All of you are my family.
我会保护你们而防卫骨骼龙兄弟的 I'll protect you from the Sarco Brothers.
然后当我的小孩长大时 他们一样会保护你们的 And then when my babies are big enough, they'll protect you, too.
哦 看这里有什么? 有任何掉队的吗?我饿死了 Ooh, what do we have here? Any stragglers? I'm starving!
啊 为什么你… 你是不是疯了? Ah! Why you... Are you out of your mind?
你希望灭种吗?她可能会听到你的 Are you looking to get extinct? She could have heard you.
这里肯定有些东西发生 There's something going on here.
你在看什么?又不是我 What are you looking at? It wasn't me.
我没有放什么鬼臭屁 我发誓 I didn't let loose a stinker or anything, I swear!
对吗? ls that right?
那怎么这里突然闻起来像硫磺坑味? Then how cne, all of a sudden, it smells like a sulfur pit around here?
告诉我 Tell me that!
我觉得它闻起来蛮好的 I think it smells kind of nice!
噢 Ow!
你闭嘴 可以吗? Just shut up, will you?
骨骼龙想知道一切有关泰拉的东西 The Sarcos wanna know anything and everything about Tyra!
哦 Ooh.
情节有些变稠了 The plot thickens.
他们肯定会希望听到这一点 They're definitely gonna want to hear about this.
是的 绝对 Yeah, definitely.
嘘 Shush!
嘘 Shh.
业余者 如果他们不打嗝 他们就唧唧喳喳叫唤 Amateurs! If they're not belching, they're squawking.
如果他们不嘎嘎叫 他们就踩了些鬼东西 If they're not squawking, they're stepping on things.
它们是怪异的孤儿 They are as weird looking as Orphan is.
他们是美好的 They are beautiful.
他们会成长起来大而强壮 就像他们的母亲 And they'll grow up big and strong, like their mother.
现在 全部人走吧 我的孩子需要睡觉了 现在离开吧 Now, everyone, shoo! My babies need their sleep! Now shoo!
好吧 好吧 All right, all right.
现在是我们的机会 Now's our chance.
朱尔斯 来吧 我们只停留了一小会儿 Jules, cne on, we'll just stay for a little while.
我们可以设置那时间机器 We can set the time machine
把我们带回去当我们离开之后… to bring us back right after we left...
和妈永远不会知道我们都走了 and Mom will never know we were gone!
我们不会有任何麻烦的 We won't get in any trouble!
这不是关于远不远的东西 厄尼 This isn't about getting away with something, Ernie!
这是关于我们要回去属于我们自已的地方 It's about going back where we belong!
马克斯 你怎么操作它的? Max, how do you get this to work?
呃… Uh...
让我们来看看 啊 Let's see. Ah!
嗯 首先你运行初始化序列 Well, first you run the initialization sequence.
但是 初始化序列不能运行了 But the initialization sequence won't even run
因为电源键不见了 because the power key is gone.
如果它掉了在我们回去的时间里怎样? What if it fell off while we were going back in time?
它可以在任何地方或任何时间里 It could be anywhere or anywhen!
我等会才回给他们 好吗? I'll give it to them later, okay?
我的意思是 恐龙妈妈认为我们是她的孩子 如果我们就这样离开会显得很粗鲁吧? I mean, Dino Mom thinks we're her kids, and it'd be rude to just leave, right?
别担心 朱尔斯 我敢肯定这一定是掉在一些地方里 Don't worry, Jules. I'm sure it must've just fallen off somewhere around here
当我们进来着陆时 while we were cning in for a landing.
我们会在一两天内找回它的 We'll find it, in a day or two.
厄尼 我们被困在这里了 Ernie, we're stuck here.
一切都会好起来的 Everything's gonna be fine.
看看四周围 朱尔斯 Look around, Jules.
这是特拉迪诺在白垩纪的高峰时期 This is Terra Dino at the peak of the Cretaceous Period.
然后呢? 这是完全真棒呆了 And? And that's totally awesome!
这是我们的城镇 This is our town!
百万年之前我们诞生时 Millions of years before we were ever born!
你看 还有神秘的岩石 Look, there's Mystery Rock!
如果这鸟巢是在马克斯车库附近的话 And if this nest is near Max's garage,
那么我们很可能非常接近… 家了 then we're probably really close to... Home.
厄尼?吃晚饭时间了 Ernie? It's time for dinner.
来吧 厄尼 我知道你不妥协我 Come on, Ernie. I know you're upset with me,
但你至少可以回应一下吧 but you can at least answer your door.
朱莉娅 你有没有看到你的… Julia, did you see where your...
"去突击厄尼了"好 "Gone to bust Ernie!" Okay.
问题是搞清楚厄尼会去那里而已 It's just a matter of figuring out where Ernie would go.
他一定走他时常去的地方吧 He went where he always goes.
请等一下 嗯 Just a minute. Hmm.
嗨 苏 好吗 Hey, Sue! Hola!
你好 圣地亚哥博士 Hello, Dr. Santiago.
哦 请吧 我希望你叫我迭戈吧 Oh, please. I wish you'd call me Diego.
你能不能下来先? Could you cne down from there?
呵呵… 是啊 对不起 Oh. Yeah, sorry.
我还在弄箸机器人手臂的几个扭结等 I'm still working out a few kinks in my robot with the arms and things.
对不起 厄尼有在这里吗? Sorry. Is Ernie here?
是的 他和马克斯都在车库里 我想朱莉娅也在吧 Yep, he and Max are in the garage. I think Julia's here, too.
他们正在看那个时间机器 哦 They're looking at the time machine. Oh.
时间机器? Time machine?
好 她在忙着 让我们出去探索吧 Okay. While she's busy, let's go exploring.
去找那电源键 来吧 For the power key. Come on!
噢 厄尼 如果你被吃掉的话 Oh, Ernie, if you get eaten,
我还是会告诉妈 I'll still tell Mom!
你做什么都可以 反正我玩得很开心 Do whatever. I'm having fun.
嗯… Um...
你好 妈? Hi. Mom?
妈咪 我可以出去… Mommy. Can I go out...
看到了吗?你不应该去任何地方的 See? You're not supposed to go anywhere.
每天早上总是有一个方法的 只是一个时间问题而己 There's a way around any morn. It's just a matter of finding it.
哦耶 Oh, yeah.
那是什么? What is it?
洛奇 你大哥带来了礼物 Lookee! Your big brother brought presents!
让我看看 他们在哪里?他们在哪里? Let me see them! Where are they? Where are they?
孤儿 Orphan.
哦 恭喜 妈 三胞胎 是吧? Oh, congrats, Mom! Triplets, huh?
我需要看到他们 我需要看到他们 他们在哪里? I need to see them. I need to see them. Where are they?
哦 他们在这儿 Oh, there they are!
哦 他们是不同颜色的 他们不同颜色的 Oh! They're different colors! They're different colors!
我有兄弟姐妹了 我终于有了兄弟姐妹 I've got siblings. I've finally got siblings!
你知道吗 有人可以玩捉迷藏和去吃了 You know, someone to play hide and go eat with!
在长途旅行 你知道的 我们会争谁有权坐在妈妈的驼背上 And on long trips, you know, we'll fight over who has to sit on Mom's hump.
那永远不会是我的 当然 你知道? It will never be me, of course. You know?
我们会一遍又一遍地唱同样的歌 And we'll sing the same songs over and over.
主要是我喜欢的歌曲 Mostly the songs I like.
而对于我们的生活的其余部分 我们将视对方彼此为好友 And for the rest of our lives we'll have each other as friends!
最好的朋友 你知道的 直到永永远远 Best friends! You know forever and ever.
一个问题 为什么他们看起来那么奇怪? One question. Why do they look so weird?
这是一只怎么样的恐龙? What kind of dinosaur is that?
毫无头绪 但它不是一个霸王龙 No clue. But it's not a T Rex.
是啊 没有什么损害的 真的 Yeah, no harm done, really.
只是那保安要换条新的裤子 The security guard just has to get new pants.
嗯 这不是我想生气的… Well, that's not what I'm angry about...
是什么? What is that?
嘿 这不是孩子们的时间机器吧 Hey, that's not the kids or the time machine!
呵呵 Oh.
那么 是什么呢? So, what is it?
这是一个恐龙蛋 It's a dinosaur egg.
如果我没有记错的话 霸王龙蛋 If I'm not mistaken, a T Rex!
对不起? Excuse me?
如果这里有个来自白垩纪的恐龙蛋在我的车库里 If there's an egg from the Cretaceous Period in my garage,
这意味着一些时间传递的事必定发生了 that means matter transferal must have taken place.
这意味着 不知何故孩子们 And that means, somehow the kids,
他们一定弄到我的时间机器操作了 they must have gotten my time machine to work.
原谅我? 哇 Excuse me? Whoa.
他们已经回到几百万年过去了 They've gone back millions of years in the past.
对不起 Excuse me!
现在 不要惊慌 苏 这是扭转只是一个问题… Now, don't panic, Sue! It's just a matter of reversing the...
究竟你在说什么? What exactly are you saying?
我真的很讨厌这个地方 I really hate this place.
你可闭嘴吗?对不起 Will you shut up? Sorry.
斯派莎克先生? Mr. Sarco?
另一个斯派莎克先生?我们回来了 Mr. Other Sarco? We're back.
你的心腹已经返回来了 Your prodigal henchmen have returned.
莎克先生? Mr. Sarco?
另一个斯派莎克先生? Mr. Other Sarco?
啊 你在啊 Ah, there you are.
气势看起来不错 Looking good.
你们这班白痴花这么长时间在干嘛? What took you idiots so long?
他们在外面那里玩玩而已 They were out there goofing around.
现在让我们吃掉他们 Let's eat them now
否则他们的骨头的肉也懒了吧 before they goof the meat off their bones.
不要吃我 我最胖的 Don't eat me! I'm mostly fat!
如果我们不尽快搬迁 我们将不会有一个选择 If we don't relocate soon, we won't have a choice.
在于所有的地震与焦油热升 With all the earthquakes and the rising tar,
下面这里找食物时同时也越来越难了 the pickings are getting slim down here.
不久 没有东西再能在低谷生存下来 Soon, nothing in the Lower Valley will survive.
而当我们搞定泰拉后 上游河谷就属于我们的 And when we get rid of Tyra, the Upper Valley is ours for the taking.
我们需要处于在一个优势 We need an edge,
这就是为何你们会在这里 嗯 嗯 which is where you cne in. Mmm hmm.
所以你最好给我们带来了一些好的消息 So you better have brought us some good news,
或者开始期望我们只一口就吃掉你们 or start hoping we can eat you in just one bite.
我们是有消息 老大 We've got news all right, bosses.
消息对你蛮有用的 News you can use.
泰拉有了宝宝 三个 Tyra's had babies! Three of them!
是啊 他们真的很可爱 你只想掐掐他们自己的脸颊 Yeah! They're really cute. You just wanna pinch their widdle cheeks!
更多的孤儿收养? More adoptions?
不 她说他们是她自己的 No, she said they were her own!
看起来像还有另一个蛋仍然在她的巢里 And it looks like there's another egg still in her nest!
另一个蛋 啊? Another egg, huh?
如果拿走它 她就会来去寻找它 If it was taken, she'd cne look for it.
然后我们就可以一劳永逸的搞定她了 And then we can take care of her, once and for all.
我的宝宝们第一个生命的夜晚 My babies' first night of life.
我等不及要教给他们一切了 I can't wait to teach them everything I know.
哦 终有一天 看他们打倒他们的第一个冠龙 Oh! And one day watch them take down their first Corythosaurus
… 用他们的爪子和尖牙 with just their bare claws and their fangs.
你知道 这是一种很难想像他们这样做的 但也许可以吧 You know, it's kind of hard to actually picture them doing that, but maybe.
你也和他们一起睡吧 晚安 Okay. Into bed with you now. Nighty night.
咦? Huh?
现在是我们的机会去了… Now's our chance to go...
寻找那电源键 To look for the power key.
不可能 你不会独自离开我一人 No way. You are not leaving me all alone,
数百万年以前… 在半夜里 millions of years in the past, in the middle of the night!
好 Fine.
但是 我们要在明早上走在我们恐龙妈妈醒来之前 But we're going in the morning before our dino mom wakes up.
苏 苏 你可冷静下来一点吗? Sue! Sue, will you calm down a little?
不 No!
等我先喘气后再来摇晃你 Going back to shaking you as soon as I catch my breath.
听着 时间机器具有自动系统的 Listen. The time machine has an automatic system
在三个小时它就会回来而减少时间流中断的 that returns it three hours after it left to minimize time stream disruption.
因此 时间机器应该显示在五的 So the time machine should show up in five,
四 三 二 four, three, two,
一 One!
呵 我猜是钟坏了 Huh, I guess the clocks are broken.
好了 现在我们去B计划 Okay, now we go to Plan B.
什么是B计划? 开始想C计划 What's Plan B? Start thinking of Plan C.
从科学上来看 Look at it scientifically.
三双眼睛寻找一个电源开关键是比两双好吧 对不对? Three pairs of eyes looking for a power key is better than two, right?
你看到什么了吗? 不 这里没有东西 Do you see anything? Nope, nothing back here.
你听到了吗? Did you hear that?
听到什么? Hear what?
那里 That!
又是那古灵精怪的小恐龙了 Bet it's just that weird little dinosaur again.
听起来并不像古灵精怪的小… Lt doesn't sound like that weird little...
越来越近了 It's cning closer!
好吧 也许你说得对 Okay, maybe you're right.
嘿 等等我 Hey, wait for me!
哇 Whoa!
抓到你 Got you!
你可迟点感谢我 You can thank me later.
哈哈 厄尼 Ernie!
哦 糟了 Uh oh.
哦 妈将会很生气我了 Oh, Mom's gonna be so mad!
厄尼 我们该怎么办? Ernie, what do we do?
试抓住一些树干 Grab some logs!
我不想失去我的兄弟姐妹 I don't wanna lose my brothers and sisters!
我刚刚才遇见他们 等我 I've just met them! Wait for me!
哇 MAXI Whoa!
咦?嗯 Huh? Hmm.
我们现在怎样? What do we do now?
享受这游程吧 Enjoy the ride!
哇 Whoa.
马克斯 哇 MAXI Whoa!
巨石 Boulder!
大 大的巨石 Big, big boulder!
马克斯 抓紧朱莉娅 Max, grab on to Julia!
你要做什么? What are you gonna do?
我发明了一种新的运动 I'm inventing a new sport!
好家伙 Oh, boy!
厄尼 Ernie!
太棒了 Oh, great.
好吧 我再次解释该计划 Okay, I'm gonna explain the plan one more time,
我发誓如果你再不明白这 我会甩你到焦油坑 and I swear if you don't get it, I'll dump you in a tar pit myself!
即使你不明白 假装像你懂一样 Even if you don't understand, pretend like you do.
我们要去偷袭泰拉的巢 并在她第一时间走开时 We sneak up on Tyra's nest, and the first time she walks away,
我们去那里取蛋 we go in there and take the egg.
我期待着偷偷行动的那部分 我是一个非常好的偷窃者 I'm looking forward to the sneaking up part! I'm a really good sneaker!
哎哟 Ouch!
有东西咬我 Something bit me!
什么动物这么糟去咬你这臭袋? What animal would be desperate enough to bite you, stink bag?
帮他拉出来 Help him pull it out.
我呢?为什么我总是要从他的脚帮他拉出东西? Me? Why do I always have to pull stuff out of his feet?
为什么不是你? Why not you?
因为我是揍人者 你看到吗?不是一个拖拉者 Because I'm a smacker! You see? Not a puller!
总有一天我去揍惨他的 I am gonna smack him some day.
痒痒 It tickles!
站稳一点 你这大脚豆脑 你脚趾间有壳类 Hold still, you big footed bean brain. You got crust between your toes!
哦 那是一只吃剩的蜥蜴 Oh, that's leftover lizard.
哦 当心 你会是我… Oh, watch out! You're gonna make me...
哥们你真恶心 呵呵小子 这很不好的 Man, you're disgusting! Oh, boy, that was bad.
你拉出来了吗? Will you just pull it out already?
我们有工作要做 We've got work to do.
噢 耶 但没下一次 Ow! Yeah! But never again.
在一个规模… 三百五十 On a scale... Three hundred and fifty!
咘 呀 Boo yah!
呵 Oh.
咦? Huh?
呃… Uh...
厄尼 他在逗我吗? Ernie, is he making fun of me?
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼 Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
嘿 他会说话 Hey! He can talk!
他刚一直在重复我们说什么 但是这是令人难以置信 He's just repeating what we say, but that's incredible!
你做得很好 帮助我们躲闪旁边那些岩石 You did great, helping us dodge around all those rocks.
我会叫你为 "道奇" I'm gonna call you Dodger.
道奇? Dodger?
道奇 道奇 道奇 道奇 道奇 Dodger, Dodger, Dodger, Dodger, Dodger!
快看一看究竟 Check it out.
阿拉莫龙 这些东西像可活得永远 Alamosauruses! Those things live like forever!
我已告诉过泰拉当怀孕时 不要吃太多红肉对身体不好 I told Tyra too much red meat is not good when you are pregnant, and look!
他们全都是小侏儒了 They're all runts.
赖氏龙(兰伯龙)别担心 他们是素食主义者 Lambeosauruses! Don't worry. They're strictly vegetarian.
老兄 你是什么?像一个健身怪物? Dude. What are you now? Like a workout freak?
你有没有听说过?这叫适者生存 Haven't you heard? It's survival of the fittest.
嘿 翼手龙 Hey, Pterodactyls!
哇 ERNIE AND MAXI Whoa!
如果靠这几个 "小不点" 保护我们免受莎克伤害 哈哈 我们全都死了 If those things are gonna protect us from the Sarcos, we're all dead.
还是在我们的母亲旁比较安全吧 走吧 We'll be safer at my mother's. Come on.
哇 Wow!
这真是太神奇了 This is really amazing!
而且你永远不会看到这一点 如果我没有打破妈的规则 And you would never have seen this if l hadn't broken Mom's rules.
好吧 这是值得的 我们可以回去了 Okay, this was worth it. We can go back.
什么?回巢? What? To the nest?
没有 到… No, to...
怎么了? What's the matter?
呃… 没什么 我 嗯… Uh... Nothing, I, uh...
看 妈妈来了这里 Looks like Mom's here, after all.
孤儿 我以为我可以信任你做保姆工作带好我的孩子 Some sitter you turned out to be, Orphan. I thought I could trust you with my babies.
他们可能会误进入低谷 并且如果遇到莎克… They could have gone into the Lower Valley, and if the Sarcos...
嘿 我有密切关注他们的 Hey, I was keeping an eye on them.
至少有一只自己的眼睛是看着 也许另一只眼睛 At least one of my eyes! Maybe the other eye.
我从来不知道要怎么做吧 I never know what it's gonna do.
但是 妈 你知道 孩子们会测试你的 But, Morn, you know, kids are gonna test you.
这就是他们想做的 除了我 我是一个好孩子 That's what they do! Except me, I'm a pretty good kid!
好吧 那么 如果他们打算开始自己在外面躏的话 Well, then, if they're going to start wandering off on their own,
是时候来教他们如何生存如果没有我在身边保护他们 it's time to teach them to survive without me there to protect them.
妈 他们是很强韧的 和… Mom, they're a lot tougher then they look. And
他们叫我道奇 我有点喜欢它 they called me Dodger. I kind of like it.
哇 哇… Whoa, whoa...
厄尼?厄尼? Ernie? Ernie?
我来了 道奇 我来了 但我还是要去找那电源键 I'm cning, Dodger, I'm cning, but I've gotta find that power key.
电源键 Power key.
不要误会我的意思 Don't get me wrong.
你和恐龙妈都是很棒的 这地方也是太神奇了 You and Dino Mom are great, and this place is amazing!
太神奇了 太神奇了 Amazing! Amazing!
只是这不是家 It's just not home.
家? Home?
家 家 家 Home! Home! Home!
我不会让一些小暴龙来吓唬我吧? Was I gonna let some little, teeny raptor scare me?
当然不会 Heck, no.
耶啊 Yeah!
糟糕 Oops.
哇 Whoa!
哇 Whoa!
真棒 Awesome!
哦 Oh!
咘 呀 Boo yah!
想到什么吗? Thought of anything yet?
我在困扰着如马克斯被大食肉恐龙包围着 I'm sort of stuck on Max surrounded by carnivorous dinosaurs.
你? 难道你不是科学家吗? You? Aren't you supposed to be the scientist?
是 我是 Yes. Yes, I am!
我应该设法把我们的孩子带回来 And I should be approaching getting our kids back
像任何其他科学上的问题 like any other scientific problem.
好了 时间机器向上移动受了阻数据流 Okay, the time machine moves up the chronal streams
向着他们的出发点 toward their starting point.
嗯 Hmm.
所以等孩子们回来… 等等 So for the kids to get back to us... Wait.
为什么他们要回来我们这儿? Why do they have to cne back to us?
那是否一个很难回答的问题? Is that a trick question?
不 我的意思是 我们可以去那里与他们一起 No. I mean, we could go to them!
我们没有另一个时间机器 We don't have another time machine.
但是你建了一个 But you built one!
是的 但它花了四年去试验和修正各种错误 Yes, but it took four years of trial and error.
那是因为你从未得过PTA的奖项就是 "年之母亲管理你的时间" That's because you never had the PTA Mother of the Year managing your time!
求求你只要给我一个半小时去找寻那电源键 Please, just give me half an hour to find that power key.
我已经决定要找到那电源键为止 我不要听到 "不能" 的答案 I've got to find that power key, and I can't take no for an answer!
咦? Huh?
马克斯 厄尼在哪里? 厄尼 Max! Where's Ernie? Ernie.
厄尼 我不知道 Ernie. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道 I don't know. I don't know.
咦?厄尼 你怎么了? Huh? Ernie, what happened to you?
她软禁了我 She grounded me.
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼 Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
厄尼 马克斯 再一次 Ernie. Max. Max again.
恐龙妈妈 我 道奇 Dino Mom. Me, Dodger.
嘿 快来这里 Hey, cne here a sec!
之前你们有见过像这些脚印吗? You guys ever seen tracks like these before?
咦? Huh?
没有 巢的四周围都有 No. They're all around the nest.
好像有某东西来过在查些什么的 Like something's been checking it out.
我不知他们去了哪一边 I can't tell where they go.
朱尔斯 来这里 Jules, cne here!
他们从河里来的 They're cning from the river!
来吧 让我们跟随他们 Come on! Let's follow them.
嘿 妈 你打算让他们离开这巢 是吗? Hey, Mom! Are you gonna let them leave the nest, huh?
好吧 我也想看这些脚印会引导我们去那儿 Well, I want to see where these tracks lead to.
而这对他们来说将是很好的训练 And it'll be good practice for them.
训练 你知道 好想法 妈 这就是为什么你是妈妈 Practice! You know, good thinking, Mom! That's why you're the mom!
沿岸都没东西了 来吧 The coast is clear. Come on.
快拿住它 我们走吧 我们走吧 Grab it. Let's go. Let's go.
安静 要小心 不要砸到 尽量不… Quiet. And be careful, don't drop it. And try not to...
我抓住了 我抓住了 小心那蛋 I got it! I got it! Watch the egg.
你抢那蛋 我就抢你的 You scramble that egg, and I'll scramble you!
来吧 拿一个蛋 有多难呢? Come on! Carrying an egg, how hard can it be?
我得到所要的东西 忍你了 The stuff I gotta put up with!
你还是追踪着那些脚迹 朱莉娅? You've still got them, Julia?
是啊 这些脚印是旧的 Yeah, these marks are a little older,
我想这里有三组不同的脚印 and I think these ones are three different sets of tracks.
但肯定全都同一路线的 Definitely traveling together though.
你真的擅长于此 You're really good at this.
几乎所有的东西我都学会了 我是从监视厄尼时学来的 Almost everything I learned, I learned from spying on Ernie.
厄尼 怎么回事? Ernie, what's up?
这段时间你行态一直有点奇怪的 You've been acting really weird for a while.
大家看 我居然有… Look, guys, I actually had the...
嘿 看看这个 Hey, look at this!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 Guys, guys, guys, guys!
脚印是全来自那里的 山谷整体的一部分 The tracks cne from down there, a whole other part of the valley.
让我们去瞧瞧吧 Let's check it out!
我们还是不要罢了 Or let's not.
又什么了? What's the big deal?
我们已从你身上学习到了 我们可以处理这儿的任何状况 We learned from you. We can handle whatever is down there.
我不认为她会给我们去吧 I don't think she's gonna let us.
这是你的感觉如何吧当妈告诉你不能的时候 厄尼? Is this how you feel when Mom tells you no, Ernie?
她知道这个地方比我们多 也许我们应该听她的 She knows this place better than we do. Maybe we should listen.
你的头被碰坏还是什么的? Did you hit your head or something?
这将会是比这更好的 It'd be better than this.
听着 我们必须看紧我们的宝宝比以往更甚 Listen, we have to watch the babies closer than ever.
我不想让他们靠近那低谷 I don't want them near the Lower Valley.
不会 不会是低谷 斯派莎克兄弟都在那儿 No, not the Lower Valley! The Sarco Brothers are down there!
他们有成排的大尖牙齿 和爪可剥你皮与粉碎你 They got teeth, rows of teeth! And claws for ripping and shredding!
再有就是在地震和火烫的岩浆 And then there's the earthquakes and the boiling hot magma!
和焦油坑 我敢肯定 他们会没事的 And the tar pits. I'm sure they'll be fine though.
哦 我不能相信这是我的车 Oh, I can't believe that's my car!
是啊 看起来不错 不是吗? Yeah. Looks good, doesn't it?
你知道 我从来没有过这种快速或高效地的制做在我的人生中 You know, I've never worked this fast, or efficiently, in my life.
再说 我从来没有想过要从白垩纪时期去救我的儿子 Then again, I've never had to rescue my son from the Cretaceous Period.
这是令人惊叹的看你的工作 It's amazing watching you work.
嘿 你知道你并没有懈怠自己 Hey, you know, you're no slouch yourself.
我几乎正准备放弃了 来个午睡 I was ready to give up and take a nap
再你开始通过扩音器尖叫之前 before you started screaming through that bullhorn.
很抱歉 Sorry.
我能体会到厄尼他的能量活力的 I can see where Ernie gets his energy.
是啊 Yeah.
团队合作? To teamwork?
哦 我不… 我… Oh, l don' t... l...
对 为什么不呢? on, why not?
也许我就偷偷溜走 下去看看有什么 Maybe I'll just sneak away and see what's down there.
朱莉娅 马克斯 她是一只恐龙 Julia! Max, she's a dinosaur.
她无法明白我们的 She can't understand us.
你会给我们惹麻烦的 You're gonna get us in trouble.
电源键 The power key!
我没想到我会把它找回来 咦? I didn't think I'd ever get this back! Huh?
呃… Uh...
我的意思是… I mean...
等等 你没有想到你会找它回来?这什么意思? Wait. You didn't think you'd get it back? What does that mean?
我看从时间机器掉下来的 然后我把它放在我的口袋里 I saw it fall off the time machine, and I put it in my pocket.
你说什么? You what?
你们都这么着急要回去了 但我还没有准备好要回 You guys were in such a hurry to get back, and I wasn't ready!
我不想回去妈那里又与她的规则和软禁等 I didn't want to go back to Mom and her rules and being grounded!
你能怪我吗? Can you blame me?
所以你让我们留在这儿 So instead you made us stay here
而我们可能会被一些什么吃掉了? where we could have been eaten by anything?
然后差点让我们滞留在这儿永远吗? And then almost got us stranded forever?
这就像妈说你的 厄尼 It's just like Mom said about you, Ernie!
你不关心其他人会发生什么的 You don't care what could happen to other people
你只要有你的娱乐而已 as long as you're having your fun!
好吧 看 我已发现电源键 让我们走吧 Okay, look. I found the power key, so let's just go.
那时间机器 The time machine!
嘿 我没拿好不好 Hey, I didn't take that!
现在我们永远不能回家了 Now we'll never get home.
朱尔斯 一切会没事的 我们会… 不 Jules, it'll be okay. We'll... Don't!
这都是你的错 This is all your fault.
我想念妈妈 但你不 是吗 厄尼? I miss Mom, but you don't, do you, Ernie?
我当然是了 Of course I do.
哦 可怜的孩子 Oh, poor babies.
有什么大不了的?这只是一个蛋壳吧 What's the big deal? It's just an eggshell.
为什么泰拉还没来? 嗯… Why hasn't Tyra cne yet? Well...
我以为她关心这个件东西的 I thought she cared about this thing.
可能是因为我们做了这么好的工作 Could be 'cause we did such a good job.
我们真是偷窃高手 她甚至不知道它已不见了 We're such master thieves, she don't even know it's gone!
我们是不是很捧? Aren't we great?
她不来了 因为重要的是她 She's not cning because what's important to her really
是她的宝贝孩子 are her babies.
他们是很可爱的 They are so cute!
也很粉红的 And so pink!
让我吃了他 求你 Let me eat him, please.
如果下一个任务他们再失败了 If they fail their next mission.
给我拿下泰拉其中一个宝贝儿 那么她就会来 Bring us one of Tyra's babies, then she'll cne.
好 我们需要的是一个计划?什么计划? Okay. All we need is a plan, right? Like what?
希望我们能生活1亿年 所以我们可以再次看到妈? Hope we live for 100 million years so we can see Mom again?
没有 但… No, but...
但是… But...
厄尼 你是个天才 Ernie, you are a genius!
你在说什么? What are you talking about?
朱尔斯 妈告诉过我们怎么做的 如果她不在时我们离开了屋子? Jules, what does Mom tell us to do if we leave the house and she's not there?
留一个便条 Leave a note.
对 那么 如果我们能刻一些字给马克斯的爸爸 Right! So what if we carve a note for Max's dad
教他怎么将那时间机器成功操作? showing him what he has to do to get his time machine to work?
成功操作? To work?
那是… ? Which is?
只是将苏打汽水溅在那控件上 Just splash soda on the controls!
对 我们要刻的地方一定要让她也会看到 Right! And we carve it somewhere we know she'll see it.
特别在某处 像一个标志的 开工 Someplace special, like a landmark. Carve it.
某些地方我们每天都看到的 Someplace we look at every day.
神秘岩石 JULIA AND MAXI Mystery Rock!
全中 Bingo!
好吧… Okay.
你做完了吗?是不是准备好了?好了吗? Are you finished yet? Is it ready? Is it finished?
我们可以试试吗?我的意思是 哦 也许我应该放慢一点 Can we try it? I mean, oh, maybe I should slow down on these things.
哦 Ooh.
现在剩下要做的就是给试一试它 All that's left to do is to give it a try!
来吧 希望这次成功 Come on! Hope this works.
我不明白 我已用相同的方式建造它 I don't get it. I built it the same way as the other one.
但是 一个都没有成功 还记得吗? But that one didn't work either, remember?
好点 但随后孩子们一定做了一些什么东西吧? Good point, but then the kids did something to it. Right?
嗯 糟了 Uh Oh.
哇 小心 我知道我们都很着急 圣地亚哥博士 Whoa! Careful! I know we're in a hurry, Dr. Santiago,
但是这是一个居民区啊 but this is a residential neighborhood.
你可以叫我迭戈 You can call me Diego.
小心 厄尼 Careful, Ernie!
我是恨你但我不希望你跌伤你的腿 I hate you, but I don't want you to break your leg!
朱尔斯 这会成功的 我知道了 成功 成功 Jules, this'll work, I know it! Work, work.
我说我们去抓那一个 I say we get that one.
好 你去 攀登那岩石 嗯 Good. You're elected. Climb that rock. Hmm.
嗯 我的意思是他应该抓那一个 Well, I meant he should get that one.
厄尼 Ernie!
厄尼 厄尼 Ernie! Ernie.
呼 Whew!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 Thanks. Thanks! Thanks!
朱莉娅 Julia!
这里 这里?这里 Here. Here? Here.
坚持着 朱莉娅 Hang on, Julia!
我可能会把钥匙丢了 然后时间机器也是 I may have lost the key and then the time machine,
但我不能失去我妹妹 but I am not losing my sister, too!
厄尼 Ernie!
快跑 跑 Run! Run!
尽量不要踩到任何东西 And try not to step on anything!
给我回我的宝贝孩子 Give me back my baby!
还给我最好的朋友的妹妹 Give me back my best friend's sister!
啊 on.
对不起 Excuse me.
跟着这些小偷 Follow those thieves!
喔 太好了 Oh, great!
呃 对不起 Uh, excuse us!
你是否有见过一个新生的史前食肉爬行动物 Have you seen a newborn carnivorous prehistoric reptile
而有非常锋利的牙齿? with very sharp teeth?
嗯… Um...
就在那边 Right over there.
嗯 糟了 Uh Oh!
快叫动物局 Call animal control!
哦 不 Oh, no.
它去了那一边 难道不是吗? It Went this way. Didn't it?
我的店 My store!
我的商品 My merchandise!
我们需要捕捉它 引诱它如可以的话 We need to trap it, lure it somehow.
该驾驶通道 The drive through!
欢迎来到恐龙汉堡 Welcne to Dino Burger.
我需要五十个汉堡 要尽快 I need 50 burgers to go as fast as you can!
我们有一个翼龙玉米饼的促销 We're having a promotion on our pterodactyl tacos.
你听到吗 五十个汉堡 You heard me, 50 burgers!
两瓶特大的苏打汽水 And two extra large sodas.
哇 Whoa!
感谢你的乘骑 Thanks for the ride!
脚印 我可以跟随这些走 Tracks! I can follow these.
不 这是一个陷阱 No! It's a trap!
欢迎来到我们的家 泰拉 Welcne to our home, Tyra.
要不要沾少许的热点焦油? Care to take a little dip in some hot tar?
嘿?朱莉娅? Hello? Julia?
朱莉娅 Julia!
你在上谷的霸权已完蛋了 泰拉 Your reign in the Upper Valley is finished, Tyra.
我们已接管了 We're taking over now.
嘿 Hey!
时间机器 The time machine!
啊 你有两个小宝贝要保护了 Ah! You've got two little babies to protect.
这将使你更艰难来保护自己了 That'll make it twice as hard to protect yourself.
对不起 朱莉娅 非常糟糕的救援 Sorry, Julia. Pretty lousy rescue.
厄尼在哪里? 我不知道 Where's Ernie? I don't know.
天啊 我得做些什么 Oh, man. I've gotta do something.
来吧 泰拉 Come on, Tyra.
干脆放弃吧 让大家也好过吧 Just give up, and we'll make this easy.
从来不 Never!
不然我们将会用强硬的方式解决了 Then we'll do it the hard way.
来吧 我们快离开这里吧 Come on! Let's get out of here!
找出那些怒吼声是从哪里来的 Find out where those roars came from.
尽量不要被吃掉 And try not to get eaten.
这是很好的建议 That is good advice.
呵… Oh...
来吧 Come on!
来吧 拿去吃吧 小家伙 Come and get it, little guy.
好吃 好吃 Yum, yum.
是这样了 That's it.
呵呵 小兄弟 如果PTA当局看到我现在这样 他们会收回那奖项的 Oh, brother, if the PTA saw me now, they'd take back their award.
所有这些反脂肪的家伙 All these trans fats.
来吧 来吧 差一点到了 Come on. Come on. Almost there.
只需多几步 Just a few more steps.
捉到你了 Got you!
唷 Phew!
泰拉的宝贝 Tyra's baby!
不好了 Oh, no.
终于有一餐我们不用与莎克分享的 Finally, a meal we don't have to share with the Sarcos!
我要好好享受这 I'm gonna enjoy this.
我有说可跳在我身上吗?几时我有说可跳在我身上? Did I say jump on me? When I did say jump on me?
看我的 Look at me!
咘 呀 Boo yah!
道奇 Dodger
厄尼 Ernie!
真棒的吼声 Awesome roar!
让我们去找恐龙妈妈吧 Let's go find Dino Mom!
至少我们跌落在一些暖暖和湿湿的地方 At least we landed in something warm and squishy.
噢 Ugh!
好了吧 这绝对比灭种更糟糕了 Terrific. This is worse than extinction.
嗯… 嘿 怎么灭种? Um... Hey, what's extinction?
耶啊 Yeah!
嘿 这是很捧的 Hey. That was brilliant!
这就是马克斯的吹嘘方案然后厄尼去使用它 That's the kind of plan Max always brags that Ernie makes.
他总是比我相信他很聪明的 He always was smarter than I gave him credit for.
好吧 来吧 让我们再想想办法吧 All right, cne on. Let's figure this out.
我们走吧 Let's go.
我们又回到了起点 We're back where we started!
厄尼 Ernie!
大家好 Hey, guys!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 Guys! Guys! Guys!
她保护你的安全 She kept you safe.
她一直在为我们争斗 She's been fighting for us!
对付那些我们在博物馆看到的 帝王鳄 Against those things we saw in the museum, Sarcosuchuses.
我看见他们了 I saw them.
我喜欢他们多一点当他们只是化石时 And I liked them a lot better when they were just fossils.
厄尼 Ernie!
整个地方要塌下来了 The whole place is cning down!
时间机器 The time machine!
但是恐龙妈妈… But Dino Mom...
厄尼 我们没有太多的时间了 Ernie, we don't have much time.
我们回家吧 Let's go home.
等一下 我们不能离开她 Wait! We can' t just leave her!
现在 厄尼 我们得走了 Now, Ernie! We've got to go!
大家快一点 Hurry up, you guys!
厄尼 把钥匙给我 Ernie, give me the key!
恐龙妈妈 Dino Mom.
厄尼 厄尼 Ernie! Ernie!
我们是否下沉着? Are we sinking?
我们正处在一个坑焦油内 让我们快离开这里 We're in a tar pit! Get us out of here!
厄尼 厄尼 厄尼 Ernie! Ernie! Ernie!
厄尼 是什么呢? Ernie, what is it?
伙计们 我知道你们心急着回家 Guys, I know how much getting home means to you,
但我们不能这样离开 but we can't run away from this.
你了解我的 厄尼 You know me, Ernie.
我总是支持你的 I'm always right behind you.
对 Right!
嘿 喘气的臭鳄鱼 在这里 Hey, gator breath, over here!
想念我吧 Missed me!
嘿 在这儿 Hey! Over here!
哇 Whoa!
地震了 Earthquake!
哦 Oh!
你给我滚开 不要惹我宝贝小弟 你这大恶棍 You leave my baby brother alone, you big bully!
喔 Oh.
马克斯 Max!
不 No!
道奇 Dodger!
朱莉娅 用闪光灯 Julia, use the flash!
和你相见在博物馆里吧 See you in the museum.
糟糕了 Oh, boy!
对不起 苏 还是不能操作 I'm sorry, Sue. This isn't gonna work.
圣地亚哥又搞砸了另一个 Just another Santiago screw up.
想到如此可笑我是怎么一个控制狂 It's so ridiculous how controlling I was.
你知道在晚餐时我会坐在 Did you know at dinnertime I would sit
实际上在计算上他们有多少次的咀嚼? and actually count how many times they chewed?
如果厄尼曾跑到外面 哪怕他只是去了后院 And if Ernie ever went outside, even if he was just going to the backyard,
我总是让他… I always made him...
留下一张纸条 Leave a note.
'苏? "sue?"
等一下 Wait a second.
等等 Wait up!
我们走吧 Let's go.
厄尼 道奇 Ernie. Dodger.
苏的孩子们 SUEZ The kids!
厄尼 朱莉娅 Ernie! Julia!
爸爸 马克斯 Dad! Max!
妈妈 哦 Mom! Oh!
哦 我的宝贝 我从未想过我会再见到你 Oh, my darlings. I never thought I'd see you again.
小心 Look out!
全部人 趴下 Everybody, get down!
你搅错了全家人 You messed with the wrong family!
好了 现在你都要死了 Well, now you're all dead!
让我知道如果焦油太热吧 斯派莎克 Let me know if the tar's too hot, Sarco.
孩子们 全部到我的身后 Kids, get behind me!
妈 不 Mom, no!
厄尼 只退回去后面 Ernie, just stay back!
你不能搞我的孩子们 You're not getting my kids.
妈 事情并不是你这样想的 Mom, it's not what you think!
妈 停 Mom, stop!
她找到了我们 她对待我们就像我们是她的孩子 She found us! She treated us like we were her kids!
什么? What?
这是真的 It's true!
她甚至清洗我们的脸 She even made us wash our faces!
像那样 Like that.
这是有些恶心的 That would be sort of disgusting,
如果不是如此令人惊叹的 if it weren't so amazing.
你看到了吗 妈? You see it too, Mom?
哇 她是他们的一个更大的版本 Wow. She's a bigger version of them.
妈 哦 Mom! Oh!
爸爸 马克斯 Dad! Max!
时间机器真的可以操作了 就像你说的那样 The time machine worked, just like you said it would!
而刚才那只东西几乎吃了我们 是帝王鳄吗? And that thing that almost ate us, was that a Sarchosuchus?
是啊 哇 Yeah! Whoa!
太离谱了 Outrageous!
她看上去很伤心 She looks so sad.
看看这能否令她开心起来 See if this cheers her up.
噢 Aw!
让我们离开这里吧 Let's get out of here.
谢谢你照顾我们 Thanks for taking care of us.
而当然也不吃我们 And for not eating us, of course.
谢谢你 妈 Thanks, Mom.
你知道 我会想念这个地方的 You know, I'm gonna miss this place.
植物的气味 丛林的声音 The smell of the plants, the sounds of the jungle,
恐龙互相打架 the dinosaur fights.
我会想念你的 I'll miss you, too.
来吧 厄 Come on, Ern!
再次感谢你的一切 Thanks again for everything.
并留意那些沥青焦油坑 And watch out for those tar pits!
再见 后会有期 Good bye! Adios!
我们会想念你的 We'll miss you!
再见 Bye.
你怎么想到用苏打汽水洒在那控制器上? So, how'd you figure out that you had to spill soda on the controls?
我看到在岩石上的雕刻 I saw the carvings on the rock.
但我从来没有得到那机会 妈 Except I never got the chance, Mom.
当时我去追朱尔斯 所以你怎么到那里的? I went chasing after Jules. So how'd it get there?
道奇 道奇 道奇 Dodger, Dodger, Dodger!
糟了 惨了 Uh oh. Uh oh.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
