玩具总动员第三部
钱 钱 钱 Money, money, money. Hey!
今天你和正义有个约会 独眼巴特 You got a date with justice, one Eyed Bart.
真糟糕 警长 我已经结婚了 Too bad, Sheriff. I 'm a married man.
独眼贝蒂 One Eyed Betty!
先生 你的东西掉了 I think you dropped something, mister.
洁西 束手就擒吧 Jessie? Give it up, Bart!
你的犯罪生涯到头了 You've reached the end of the line!
我总想和爆炸来场约会 I always wanted to go out with a bang!
不 孩子们 Oh, no! The orphans!
真不想提前离场 可我们的车来了 Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
是追我还是救这些孩子呢 警长 选一个吧 It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
再快一点 红心 Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
稳住 Hold him steady!
伍迪 快点儿 Woody, hurry!
不 No!
真高兴我赶上火车了 Glad I could catch the train!
该去抓罪犯了 Now let's catch some criminals.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!
一飞冲天 Reach for the sky.
你抓不住我的 警长 You can't touch me, Sheriff!
我的警卫狗有自带力场 I brought my attack dog with a built in force field.
我的恐龙专吃力场狗 Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force field dogs.
邪恶博士猪排 Evil Dr. Pork Chop!
要称呼我邪恶博士猪排先生 That's Mr. Evil Dr. Pork Chop to you.
金刚猴阵
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的胸章 "Buzz, shoot your laser at my badge."
不 伍迪 那会杀了你的 来吧 "Woody, no. It'll kill you." "Just do it!"
你要进监狱了 巴特 小心 "You're going to jail, Bart." "Watch out!"
妈妈 Mom!
没事儿 继续玩吧 就当我不在 No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I 'm not here.
不 茉莉 Oh, no, Molly!
没事 妈妈 来自外太空的50英尺巨婴 No, it's okay, Mom. It's a 50 foot baby from outer space.
她会摧毁一切 快逃啊 And she's on a rampage. Run for your lives!
巴斯特 出来 红灯是在录像吧 Buster, get out of there. Does the red light mean it's going?
来吧 和茉莉说生日快乐 Come on. Say "Happy birthday" to Molly.
生日快乐 真乖 Happy birthday! Charming.
生日快乐 Happy birthday!
你都长这么高了 Look how tall you're getting. Yeah!
我已经尽快赶来了 巴斯 注意后面 "I came as fast as I could. Buzz, behind you!"
知道了 伍迪 "Got it, Woody."
巴斯光年前来救援 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
干的好 巴斯 "Good work, Buzz."
好了 快点 所有人各就各位 Okay, places, everyone. Come on, cne on. Get in position.
等等 我的那只眼睛不见了 Wait! I can't find my other eye.
谁的脚在我脸上 是我的 还给我 All right, whose foot's in my face? It's mine. Give it back.
你救了我们 感激不尽 You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
巴斯 不介意我挤在你旁边吧 Buzz! Mind if I squeeze in next to ya?
介意 不 我为什么要介意我挤在你旁边 Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind squeezing next to you?
这儿太热了 Is it hot in here?
他们来了 Here they cne!
队长 你们拿到了吗 Sarge, you got it?
任务完成 Mission accnplished.
万岁 Hooray!
小心 小心 Careful. Careful!
兄弟们 我们要抓住这次机会 大家准备好了吗 All right, guys. We got one shot at this. Everyone ready?
准备好了 伍迪 行动 We're ready, Woody. Let's do it!
好的 巴斯 打电话 Okay, Buzz. Make the call.
目标正在接近 Target is on approach.
就像我们演习的那样 Just like we rehearsed it, guys.
你好 Hello?
你好 有人吗 Hello? Anyone there?
茉莉 别进我房间 Molly, stay out of my room!
我没有 I wasn't in your room.
那是谁动了我的东西 Then who was messing with my stuff?
不是我 It wasn't me.
还真是顺利 Well, that went well.
他拿起我了 他真的拿起我了 He held me! He actually held me!
太悲剧了 This is just sad.
骗谁呢 他已经17岁了 Who we kiddin'? The kid 's 17 years old.
他再也不会和我们一起玩了 We ain't ever gettin' played with.
伙计们 等等 Guys, hey, hold up.
我们要开个会 所有的玩具都要参加 We need a staff meeting. Everyone! A staff meeting!
又开会 Not again!
别这样 弹簧狗 叫大家开会 Come on. Slink, gather everyone up.
伍迪 我们都在这 We are gathered, Woody.
好了 首先 Okay. First of all,
我们都知道"游戏演习"是一次大胆的尝试 we all knew operation Playtime was a long shot.
更像一次失败的行动 More like a misfire.
可我们常说我们的工作不是被玩 而是为了 But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with. It's about...
为了陪着安迪 我们知道 Being there for Andy. We know.
我们还以再试一次 对吧 But we can try again! Right?
听我说 伙计们 我们收工了 I 'm callin' it, guys. We're closing up shop.
什么 What?
安迪马上就要上大学了 那是我们最后的机会 Andy's going to college any day now. That was our last shot.
我们马上就要进阁楼了 We're going into attic mode, folks.
随时拿好你们的零件 Keep your accessories with you at all times.
备件 电池 任何合理过渡期需要的东西 Spare parts, batteries, anything you need for an orderly transition.
合理过渡 你还不明白吗 我们完了 一切都结束了 我们老了 Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done! Finished! Over the hill!
别这样 伙计们 我们都知道这一天迟早会来 Hey, hey, hey, now. Come on, guys. We all knew this day was cning.
是啊 现在不就是吗 Yeah, but now it's here.
听着 每个玩具都有这一天 没人想看到 Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see...
队长 你们在干吗 Hey, Sarge! What are you doing?
战争结束了 我们要去其他地方继续战斗 War's over, folks. Me and the boys are moving on.
其他地方 你是要擅离职守吗 Moving on? You're going AWOL?
我们完成了任务 安迪长大了 We done our duty. Andy's grown up.
面对现实吧 如果垃圾袋拿来了 And let's face it, when the trash bags cne out,
那我们肯定是第一个进去的 we army guys are the first to go.
垃圾袋 谁说垃圾袋了 Trash bags? Who said anything about trash bags?
很荣幸能和你们并肩作战 祝你们好运 It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck, folks.
你们也会有这么一天的 You're gonna need it.
不 等等 No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我们要被丢掉了吗 不 没人会被丢掉 We're getting thrown away? No. No one's getting thrown away.
你怎么知道 How do you know?
我们要被抛弃了 我们会没事的 洁西 We're being abandoned! We'll be fine, Jessie.
那队长为什么要离开 我们要离开吗 So why did Sarge leave? Should we leave?
我还以为我们要去阁楼呢 我讨厌这种不安的感觉 I thought we were goin' to the attic. I hate all this uncertainty!
等一等 安静 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on now. Wait a minute. Quiet!
没有人会被丢掉 好吗 我们都还在这 No one's getting thrown out, okay? We're all still here.
一路走来 我们是失去过朋友 I mean, yeah, we've lost friends along the way.
企鹅威兹 画板 还有 牧羊女 Wheezy and Etch and... Bo Peep?
对 还有她 Yeah. Even Bo.
所有的好玩具都有新主人了 All good toys who've gone on to new owners.
可是每一次的后院拍卖会和大扫除 安迪都留下了我们 But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning, Andy held on to us!
他肯定很在乎我们 不然我们就不会在这了 He must care about us, or we wouldn't be here.
你等着看 安迪会让我们呆在阁楼里 那儿安全又舒服 You wait. Andy's gonna tuck us in the attic. It'll be safe and warm...
我们会一直在一起 没错 And we'll all be together. Exactly!
那有游戏 有书 还有 There's games up there, and books, and...
赛车跑道 赛车跑道 谢谢 The racecar track! The racecar track. Thank you!
还有旧电视 没错 旧电视 And the old TV. There you go, the old TV.
还有作圣诞装饰的那些伙计 他们很有意思的 And those guys from the Christmas decorations box. They're fun, right?
是的 Yeah.
也许有一天 如果运气好的话 安迪会有他自己的孩子 And someday, if we're lucky, Andy may have kids of his own.
他就又能和我们一起玩了 And he'll play with us then, right?
我们会一直在那等他 We'll always be there for him.
来吧 伙计们 把自己的零件都带好 Come on, guys. Let's get our parts together, get ready,
准备迎接新的旅程 and go out on a high note.
最好能找到我的另一只眼睛 I 'd better find my other eye.
这次你把它丢哪了 Where'd you leave it this time?
一个又黑又脏的地方 Someplace dark. And dusty.
来吧 看看我们在网上值多少钱 Come on. Let's see how much we're going for on eBay.
别担心 安迪会照顾好我们的 我保证 Don't worry. Andy's gonna take care of us. I guarantee it!
你保证吗 You guarantee it, huh?
我不知道 巴斯 我还能说什么呢 I don't know, Buzz. What else could I say?
不管发生什么 最起码我们都会在一起 Well, whatever happens, at least we'll all be together.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 For infinity and beyond.
能把你的音响给我吗 不行 Can I have your stereo? No.
为什么不行 我要带走 Why not? 'Cause I 'm taking it with me.
能把你的电脑给我吗 不行 Can I have your cnputer? No.
你的游戏机呢 想都别想 茉莉 Your video games? Forget it, Molly.
好吧 安迪 我们开始干活吧 Okay. Andy, let's get to work here.
所有你不会带去上大学的 要么放进阁楼 要么丢掉 Anything you're not taking to college either goes in the attic, or it's trash.
妈妈 我星期五才走呢 来吧 今天就开始整理 Mom, I 'm not leaving till Friday. Come on. It's garbage day.
妈妈 你瞧 很简单 Mom. Look, it's simple.
滑板 带去大学 小联盟奖杯 也许送上阁楼 Skateboard, college. Little League trophy, probably attic.
苹果核 丢掉 剩下的你来收拾 Apple core, trash. You can do the rest.
你怎么还留着这些玩具 Why do you still have these toys?
茉莉 出去 Molly, out of my room!
三天后就是我的房间了 Three more days and it's mine!
茉莉 你也有事要做 Molly, you're not off the hook either.
你的玩具太多了 You have more toys than you know what to do with.
你可以送走一些给其他孩子 Some of them could make other kids really happy.
哪些孩子 What kids?
幼儿园的孩子 他们一直需要捐赠 The children at the daycare. They're always asking for donations.
什么是幼儿园 What's daycare?
妈妈 没有可是 Mom. No buts.
你把要捐的玩具挑出来 我顺路带给他们 You choose the toys you want to donate, I 'll drop them off at Sunnyside.
可怜的芭比 Poor Barbie.
我要巡洋舰 I get the Corvette.
安迪 快点 你要做决定了 Andy, cne on. You need to start making decisions.
比如什么 Like what?
比如你要把这些玩具怎么办呢 Like what are you gonna do with these toys?
要不要把它们也捐出去呢 Should we donate them to Sunnyside?
不 或者放在网上拍卖 No. Maybe sell them online?
妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具 Mom, no one's gonna want those old toys.
都只是废品 They're junk.
好吧 你能留到星期五 Fine. You have till Friday.
所有不带去大学或送进阁楼的东西 Anything that's not packed for college or in the attic
都会被丢掉 随你心意 妈妈 is getting thrown out. Whatever you say, Mom.
怎么了 我们要被丢掉了 白痴 What's happening? We're getting thrown out, you idiot.
还问怎么了 That's what's happening.
要帮忙吗 我自己能行 You need a hand? I got it.
过来 Here.
我走了你会想我吗 So, you gonna miss me when I 'm gone?
如果我说不 我还能住你的房间吗 不行 If I say no, do I still get your room? Nope.
那好吧 我想你 Then, yes, I 'll miss you.
我喘不上来气了 I can't breathe!
真不敢相信 安静 什么声音 This can't be happening! Quiet! What's that sound?
安迪 Andy!
那些不是垃圾 那些不是垃圾 That's not trash. That's not trash!
想想办法 伍迪 快想想办法 Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think.
巴斯特 过来 过来 Buster! Come here, boy! Come here!
好了 小伙子 到街上去 Okay, boy. To the curb!
不 巴斯特 不 No, Buster! No!
起来 巴斯特 Get up. Buster!
我们在街上 我就知道是这样 We're on the curb! I knew it would cne to this!
伙计们 使劲拉啊 Pull, everyone! Pull!
扯不破 算了 It won't rip! Forget it!
天哪 这是三层高密度聚乙烯 It's triple ply, high density polyethylene!
总能找到办法的 There's gotta be a way out!
安迪不要我们了 有什么意义 [字面意思: 点 尖端 尖头] Andy doesn't want us. What's the point?
尖端 尖头 Point. Point. Point!
推 快推 Push! Push!
我听见了垃圾车的声音 I can hear the garbage truck!
越来越近了 It's getting closer.
巴斯 洁西 Buzz! Jessie!
安迪不要我们了 就像扔垃圾一样 Andy threw us out. Like we were garbage.
废品 他叫我们废品 他怎么能这样 Junk. He called us junk. How could he?
这没道理 This doesn't make any sense.
我早该知道 又是这样 I should have seen this cning. It's Emily all over again.
队长是对的 没错 伍迪错了 Sarge was right. Yeah, and Woody was wrong.
等一等 没时间歇斯底里了 Wait a minute. Wait, hold on. This is no time to be hysterical.
现在正是歇斯底里的好时候 It's the perfect time to be hysterical.
我们应该歇斯底里吗 不 Should we be hysterical? No!
好吧 可现在不是时候 Yes! Maybe! But not right now!
伙计们 有办法了 Fellas, I know what to do.
怎么回事 What the heck?
几年前我们就该这么做了 等等 洁西 伍迪怎么办 We should 've done this years ago. Jessie, wait. What about Woody?
他没事 巴斯 安迪会带他去大学的 He's fine, Buzz. Andy's taking him to college.
现在我们得走了 Now we need to go!
你是对的 来吧 You're right. Come on.
巴斯 伍迪 Buzz? Woody!
怎么回事 你们不知道这盒子是要捐给幼儿园的吗 What's going on? Don't you know this box is being donated?
伍迪 一切尽在掌握 我们有个计划 It's under control, Woody. We have a plan.
我们要去幼儿园 We're going to daycare!
幼儿园 什么 你们都疯了吗 Daycare? What, have you all lost your marbles?
你没看见吗 安迪把我们扔了 Well, didn't you see? Andy threw us away.
不 不是 他要把你们放进阁楼的 No, no, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
阁楼 那我们怎么会在街上呢 Attic? So how did we end up on the curb?
那只是个误会 安迪的妈妈以为你们是垃圾 That was a mistake. Andy's mom thought you were trash.
没错 是安迪把我们放进了垃圾袋 Yeah. After he put us in a trash bag.
他还叫我们废品 And called us junk!
我知道看起来很糟 可是伙计们 你们一定要相信我 Yeah, I know. It looks bad. But, guys, you gotta believe me.
当然 大学生 Sure thing, college boy!
安迪有自己的生活了 伍迪 我们也一样 Andy's moving on, Woody. It's time we did the same.
离开这个盒子 所有人 马上 Okay. Out of the box. Everyone, right now!
来吧 巴斯 帮帮忙 我们离开这儿 Come on, Buzz. Give me a hand. We gotta get this thing outta here.
伍迪 等一下 我们要弄清楚怎么样对大家最好 Woody, wait. We need to figure out what's best for everyone.
好极了 我们再也回不来了 Great. Great! It's gonna take us forever to get back here.
没事的 芭比 你会没事的 It's all right, Barbie. You'll be okay.
茉莉不和我玩很多年了 Well, Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
但我还是不敢相信她把我丢掉了 It's just... I can't believe she would throw me away!
大家都一样 好吧 所有人听着 Welcne to the club, toots. Okay, everyone, listen up.
我们还能回到安迪身边 不过我们得动作快点 We can get back to Andy's, but we gotta move fast.
在到家之前我们要藏在座位下面 We'll hide under the seats till we get back home.
伍迪 别浪费精力了 Get it through your vinyl noggin, Woody.
安迪不要我们了 Andy doesn't want us anymore.
他要把你们放进阁楼 He was putting you in the attic!
他把我们留在了街上 He left us on the curb!
好了 你们都冷静一下 好了 All right, calm down! Both of you! Okay, fine. Fine.
那就去看看幼儿园什么样吧 Just wait till you see what daycare's like.
怎么了 那儿什么样啊 幼儿园是悲伤和寂寞的地方 Why? What's it like? Daycare is a sad, lonely place
充满了没有主人的旧玩具 for washed up old toys who have no owners.
你还真会安慰人 等着瞧吧 Quite the charmer, aren't ya? You'll see.
到那儿你们就知道了 到时候你们会哭着要回家 As soon as we get to daycare, you'll be begging to go home.
阳光幼儿园
你们能看见什么吗 Can anyone see anything?
有游乐场 There's a playground! Wow!
我们走运了 红心 We hit the jackpot, Bullseye!
还真是悲伤和寂寞啊 So much for sad and lonely, huh?
冷静 我们要透过现象看本质 Okay. Calm down, guys. Let's just keep this in perspective.
本质 这地方完美 Perspective? This place is perfect.
伍迪 这儿很不错 看见了吗 门上有彩虹 Woody, it's nice! See? The door has a rainbow on it.
你好 Hey there! Wow!
好久不见 Haven't seen you in ages.
我带来了些旧玩具 I just wanted to drop these old toys off.
是邦尼吗 都这么大了 Is this Bonnie? Look how big you are.
快打招呼 宝贝 嗨 Say hi, sweetie. Hi.
你的孩子怎么样了 茉莉和安迪 Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy?
不再是孩子了 安迪星期五就要上大学了 Not kids anymore. Andy's going to college on Friday.
什么 难以置信吧 What? Can you believe it?
你确定他们不要了吗 这些他们都不玩了 You sure they won't miss these? No, they never get played with.
你看到小孩子了吗 她要带我们去哪 You see any kids? Where is she taking us?
你瞧 Look! Wow!
什么 怎么了 What? What is it?
不 No, no, no.
你怎么了 What's the matter with you?
我看不见 I can't see!
好了 下课了 快点 Okay, everyone. Recess. Come on!
我们现在该怎么办 我们应该回安迪那 So now what do we do? We go back to Andy's.
谁看见出口了吗 出口 切 我们等着被孩子们玩吧 Anyone see an exit? Exit, shmexit. Let's get played with.
小心 这些玩具会嫉妒新来的玩具 Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
我要看一眼 I want to see! Hey!
雷克斯 到我了 Rex! It's my turn!
新玩具 New toys!
你好 很高兴见到你 Well, howdy! Glad to meet ya.
巴斯光年 为您服务 Buzz Lightyear at your service.
天呀 Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
谢谢 我可以吗 Thank you. May I?
利爪 The claw!
欢迎你们 我就觉得听到了新声音 Well, hello there. I thought I heard new voices.
欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 我是抱抱熊罗梭 Welcne to Sunnyside, folks. I 'm Lots o' Huggin' Bear.
但请叫我罗梭 But please call me Lotso.
我是巴斯光年 我们 Buzz Lightyear. We cne in...
你首先应该了解的是 我热爱拥抱 First thing you gotta know about me, I 'm a hugger.
看看你们大家 你们今天一定过得不容易吧 Look at you all. You've been through a lot today, haven't ya?
非常可怕 It's been horrible.
你们现在安全了 这里都是没人要的玩具 Well, you're safe now. We're all castoffs here.
被抛弃的 被捐赠的 在后院被拍卖 转手 We been dumped, donated, yard saled, secondhanded
或者就直接丢掉了 可是等一等 and just plain thrown out. But just you wait,
你们会发现被捐赠是你们最好的归宿 you'll find being donated was the best thing that ever happened to ya.
罗梭先生 他们每天都会玩玩具吗 Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
一整天 一星期五天 All day long. Five days a week.
可如果孩子们长大了呢 But what happens when the kids grow up?
我来告诉你 Well, now, I 'll tell ya.
等这些孩子们长大了 就会有一批新孩子 When the kids get old, new ones cne in.
当他们长大了 又有新的孩子代替他们 When they get old, new ones replace them.
你永远不会被嫌弃 不会被遗弃 或者被忽视 You'll never be outgrown or neglected, never abandoned or forgotten.
没有主人就不会伤心 No owners means no heartbreak.
真是奇迹 你还想让我们回安迪那吗 It's a miracle. And you wanted us to stay at Andy's.
因为我们是安迪的玩具 Because we're Andy's toys!
你们是被这个安迪捐了是吧 So you got donated by this Andy, huh?
这是他的损失 警长 他不能再伤害你了 Well, it's his loss, Sheriff. He can't hurt you no more.
不 先把你们安顿一下 肯 Whoa, whoa, no, no, no... Now, let's get you all settled in.
这家伙哪去了 肯 有新玩具来了 Ken? Where is that boy? Ken? New toys!
好的 马上下来 罗梭 Far out! Down in a jiff, Lotso.
准备好和肯一起开始梦幻之旅了吗 So, who's ready for Ken's dream tour?
带新朋友们去看看他们的新家 Let's show our new friends where they'll be staying.
好了 伙计们 跟我来 Folks, if you want to step right this way...
我叫肯 Hi, I 'm Ken.
我是芭比 我们见过吗 Barbie. Have we ever met?
见过我会记得的 I would 've remembered.
我喜欢你的长袜 好酷的领巾 Love your legwarmers. Nice ascot.
快点 肯 孩子们要回来了 Come on, Ken. Recess don't last forever.
这就开始 罗梭 这边走 Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody.
今后的日子值得期待 小家伙们总是很喜欢新玩具 You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
真是好心的熊 他闻起来像草莓 What a nice bear. And he smells like strawberries.
伙计们 我要告诉大家 这里有 Folks, if I can share, here at Sunnyside, we've got,
玩具需要的任何东西 well, just about anything a toy could ask for.
零件 强力胶 Spare parts, superglue,
很多的新电池 足以撑死一头饥饿的河马 and enough fresh batteries to choke a Hungry Hungry Hippo.
你以为自己已经老了 Think you're gettin' old? Wow.
不用担心 Well, stop your worryin'.
我们的休养所会让你立刻返老还童 Our repair spa will keep you stuffed, puffed, and lightly buffed.
这是我住的地方 And this, well, this is where I live.
肯的梦幻小屋 这里有舞厅 越野车 It's Ken's Dream House. It has a disco, it's got a dune buggy.
还有一间更衣室 And a whole room just for trying on clothes.
你什么都有 You have everything!
但还需要一位女主人 Everything except someone to share it with.
如果你们需要什么 可以来找我 我们到了 You need anything at all, you just cne talk to me. Here we are.
谢谢 大宝宝 Well, thank you, Big Baby.
来认识我们的新朋友 Why don't you cne meet our new friends?
可怜的孩子 我们一起被扔了 我和他 Poor baby. We were thrown out together, me and him.
被同一个主人抛弃 Abandoned by the same owner.
不过在这我们不需要主人 But we don't need owners at Sunnyside.
我们是自己的主人 我们自己掌握命运 We own ourselves. We're masters of our own fate.
自己控制我们的未来 We control our own destiny.
小心水坑 Watch out for puddles.
这就是你们的家了 And here's where you folks'll be stayin'.
毛毛虫屋 The Caterpillar Room.
看看这啊 Look at this place. Wow!
娘咧 Holy moly guacamole.
中奖了 宝贝 Jackpot, baby.
可爱的小狗 你们好 Whoa, puppy! Hello.
你们好 你们好 Hello. Hello.
真漂亮 It's so beautiful!
怎么了 小家伙 What the... Hey, little guy.
多久没有人找你们玩了 How long 's it been since you all got played with?
好多年了 It's been years.
你只用等几分钟 铃一响 Well, just you wait. In a few minutes, that bell's gonna ring,
你们梦寐以求的游戏时间就到了 and you'll get the playtime that you've been dreamin' of.
游戏 真正的游戏 我都等不及了 Play! Real play! I can't wait!
请大家原谅 我们要回去了 Now, if you'll excuse us, we best be headin' back.
欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 Welcne to Sunnyside, folks.
谢谢 保重 粉嘟嘟 Thank you. Take care, pinky.
罗梭先生 再见 谢谢你 谢谢 伙计 Goodbye, Mr. Lotso. Thank you. Thank you, buddy boy.
我们还能再见面吗 今晚见 Will I see you again? I 'll see you tonight
在梦中 不 in my dreams. No.
肯 我们该走了 Ken, let's get a move on.
芭比 跟我走吧 住进我的梦幻小屋 Barbie, cne with me. Live in my dream house.
我知道这很疯狂 我知道我们才刚刚见面 I know it's crazy. I know we just met.
你不知道我在《特种部队》里的样子 Heck, you don't know me from G.I. Joe,
可每当我看着你 我觉得我们 but when I look at you, I feel like we were...
天生一对 天生一对 Made for each other... ...made for each other.
太好了 Yay! Yes.
肯 我来了 罗梭 Ken? Coming, Lotso.
我太激动了 This is so exciting!
听起来像上孩子们 Sounds like kids to me.
我们又能被孩子们玩了 时间怎么不能过的再快一点 I want to get played with. Why can't time go faster?
外面有多少孩子 How many you reckon are out there?
他们的声音真好听 They sound so sweet.
听着 这不错 我承认 Look, everyone, it's nice here, I admit.
可我们要回家 But we need to go home.
伍迪 我们要在这开始新生活了 We can have a whole new life here, Woody.
又有逗孩子们开心的机会了 A chance to make kids happy again.
你干吗不留下来 是啊 伍迪 留下来吧 Why don't you stay? Yeah, Woody. Stay with us.
拜托 伍迪 你又能和孩子们玩了 Come on, Woodster! You'll get played with.
我做不到 留下吧 I can't. No. Stay here.
你会成为其他孩子的开心果 不行 伙计们 真的不行 You can make a new kid happy. No, no. Guys, really. No!
我已经有一个能让其开心的孩子了 你们也有 他就是安迪 I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy!
不管他想带我去大学或者放进阁楼里 And if he wants us at college, or in the attic,
我们的工作就是为了他待在那里 well, then, our job is to be there for him.
现在 我要回家了 Now, I 'm going home.
想和我一起走的 我热烈欢迎 走吧 巴斯 Anyone who wants to join me is welcne. Come on, Buzz.
巴斯 Buzz?
伍迪 陪伴安迪成长的任务已经完成了 Our mission with Andy is cnplete, Woody.
什么 What?
现在重要的是我们大家在一起 And what's important now is we stay together.
如果不是安迪 我们都不可能在一起 We wouldn't even be together if it weren't for Andy!
看看你的靴子 巴斯 还有你 洁西 Look under your boot, Buzz. You, too, Jessie.
上面写着谁的名字 Whose name is written there?
也许安迪不在乎我们了 Maybe Andy doesn't care about us anymore.
他当然在乎 他在乎你们大家 Of course he does. He cares about all of you!
他要把你们放进阁楼 我看见了 He was putting you in the attic. I saw.
你们不能现在背叛他 You can't just turn your back on him now!
伍迪 醒醒吧 都结束了 安迪长大了 Woody, wake up! It's over! Andy is all grown up!
好吧 很好 Okay, fine. Perfect.
真不敢相信你们这么自私 I can't believe how selfish you all are.
缘分尽了是吗 在一起经历了那么多之后 So this is it? After all we've been through.
红心 不 你留在这 Bullseye, no. You need to stay.
红心 不 我说了留下 Bullseye, no, I said, "Stay!"
听着 Look,
我不想你一个人留在阁楼里 好吗 回去吧 I don't want you left alone in the attic, okay? Now, stay.
邦尼 Bonnie?
我得走了 I gotta go.
邦尼 你在吗 Bonnie, you in here?
很好 很好 不 Come on. Come on. Oh, no, no.
什么 搞什么 What... What the heck?
现在好多了 Now, that's better.
邦尼 风信子 海扇壳 Bonnie! Bluebells, cockleshells...
你在这儿 来吧 宝贝 该回家了 There you are. Come on, honey. It's time to go home.
不 No, no, no, no!
一飞冲天 Reach for the sky!
风信子 海扇壳 我们大家一起来 Bluebells, cockleshells. Eenie, miny...
你是我最信赖的助手 You're my favorite deputy.
邦尼 来啦 Bonnie! Coming!
这下好了 Great.
一切都没事的 红心 It's gonna be okay, Bullseye.
安迪会带上伍迪一起去大学 那正是他想要的 Woody's going to college with Andy. It's what he's always wanted.
他疯了 大学里可容不下一个玩具 He's crazy. College is no place for a toy.
玩具是为了玩耍 Toys are for playtime.
说到玩耍 孩子们在排队啦 Speaking of playtime, they're lining up out there!
有多少 有好多 How many? There must be dozens.
我等不及了 I can hardly wait!
各就各位 Places, everyone!
终于有人会找我玩了 At last! I 'm gonna get played with!
雷克斯 孩子们来吧 Rex? Come to papa.
有只蛇在我的靴子里 there's a snake in my boot.
加入你们可以 但我要先唱首歌 I'd like to join your posse, boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song.
一位警长 A sheriff!
让开 刺猬罗宾先生 Move over, Mr. Pricklepants.
我们有位客人 来点咖啡 We have a guest. You want some coffee?
喝一点对身体有益 但别喝太多 否则 It's good for you. But don't drink too much, or you'll have to...
马上回来 Be right back!
你好 请问 Hey, hello? Hi. Excuse me.
能告诉我这是哪儿吗 Can you tell me where I am?
那家伙在问你问题 The guy's just asking a question.
抱歉 我想扮演好角色 Well, excuse me. I 'm trying to stay in character.
我叫巴特 这位是巴伦范嘘 My name's Buttercup. You've met Baron von Shush.
你好 我是崔西 Hello, I 'm Trixie.
大伙听着 我不知身处何方 Guys, hey. Guys, look, I don't know where I am.
我们要么在巴黎的咖啡店 要么在新泽西的咖啡屋 We're either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey.
我可以肯定的是 医生告诉我 I 'm pretty sure I just came back from the doctor
一个惊天的消息 with life changing news.
我们都是即兴表演 放轻松 好好享受 就没事了 We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun, you'll be fine.
不 我 谁肚子饿啦 No, no, no, no. I... Who wants lunch?
我有秘密配方哦 特制软糖 It has a secret ingredient. Jelly beans.
有人在水塘里投毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
投毒 这么可恶的事谁干的 Poison? Who would do such a mean thing?
坏女巫 小心 她在施展魔法 The scary witch! Look out! She's using her witch y powers!
我知道藏哪儿 "I know where to hide."
她别想找到我们 She'll never find us in here.
怎么啦 What's wrong?
被发现了 我们需要太空船来逃离女巫 She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch!
你真在行 你是科班出生的吗 You're doing great! Are you classically trained?
我只想知道怎么离开这儿 Look, I just need to know how to get out of here!
无路可逃 There is no way out.
开玩笑 门就在那儿 牛仔 Just kidding. Door's right over there.
你是新来的吧 我叫多莉 Well, cowboy, you just jumped right in, didn't ya? I 'm Dolly.
伍迪 伍迪 Woody. Woody?
要不考虑换个名字 Really? You're gonna stick with that?
这是个机会 在新的家里 'Cause now's your chance to change it, new room and all.
例如我是洋宝宝 所以我叫多莉 That's cning from a doll named Dolly.
这新来的是谁 你真的是牛仔吗 Who's the new guy? Are you a real cowboy?
实际上 他肯定不是 小豆角 Well, actually... 'Course he's not, pea brain.
他连牛仔帽都没有 我当然有 帽子呢 He don't even have a hat. I do too have... My hat!
我就说 我找到飞船了 Told ya. I found a spaceship!
好戏开始 Showtime.
快进去 绑好安全带 Quick, get in. Fasten your seat belts.
收好折叠餐桌 坐稳 有点颠簸 Close your tray tables. Hold on. It might get a little bumpy.
三 二 一 发射 Three, two, one, blastoff!
你救了我们大伙 你真是英雄 You saved us, cowboy. You're our hero.
我的弹簧打结了 I got a kink in my slink.
我的尾巴呢 My tail! Where's my tail?
有人少了一只手吗 Someone need a hand?
鼻子呢 这儿 Where's my nose? Here it is.
给你的胳膊 给我 那是我的 Here's your arm. Give me that. That's mine.
亲爱的 我的胡子 Honey, the mustache?
我不记得游戏时间会这么累 I don't recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
安迪不会这么对我们 Andy never played with us like that.
我们尽力了 We're just gonna have to make the best of it.
这些小孩根本就不懂怎么对待玩具 But these toddlers, they don't know how to play with us.
他们太小了 他们全身都粘粘的 They're too young! Yeah, they're sticky.
我们应该在蝴蝶屋的 Well, we should be in the Butterfly Room.
和大一点孩子一起 对 With the big kids! That's right.
没错 我们会把事情弄清楚的 Yeah, you said it. We'll get this straightened out.
我去和罗梭谈谈 把我们换到蝴蝶屋去 I 'll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room.
该死 试试那个 Blast. Try that one.
锁上了 It's locked!
这儿也是 窗户呢 Same here. Try the windows.
不行 这是最先进的电子窗 Negatory. It's a Fenster Schneckler 380.
防止小孩乱动 Finest childproof lock in the world.
我们出不去了 等等 We're trapped! Wait.
有人注意到气窗了吗 Did anyone notice the transom?
我们如何爬上去 Oh, great. How do we get up there?
大伙儿等我数到三 一 二 All right, everyone. On three! One, two...
三 Three! Whoa!
去吧 Let go!
跳 Go!
他成功了 好样的 He did it! Yes, sir!
漂亮 巴斯 Way to go, Buzz!
他们以为有好日子过了 Yeah, you think they had a fun playtime?
隔墙有耳 They might hear you.
你先开始 我 Okay, now you start. I...
爱 你 Love... You.
刚才我说的"爱"字 现在我先来 See? That time, I said "love." Okay, now me first.
好 我 Okay, okay, okay. I...
爱 你 Love... You.
明白了吧 每次都会变哦 You see what I mean? It changes every time.
你真有才 You are so smart.
快点 罗密欧 别迟到了 Come on, Romeo. We're late.
我会想你的 亲亲 I 'll wait up for you. Kisses!
快下注吧 各位 All right, place your bets. Come on, everybody.
有人要退出吗 好了 来 Come on. Any splits? Heya. Bring it here.
好了 开始 All right. Here we go.
马 马 火鸡 火鸡 Come on, horsey, cne on! Come on, turkey, cne on, turkey.
火鸡 火鸡 马 马 Gobble, gobble, baby. Come on, horsey.
鸭子 鸭子 Come on, duck.
好了 停止下注 停在这里 All right, that's it. No more bets. Come on! Right here.
我要鸭子 我要鸭子 Let me have the duck, let me have the duck, let me have the duck!
是鸭子 Here is a duck.
我赢了 喔 伙计 I won! Ah, man!
章鱼赢了 你输了 Well, Stretch takes the round. You lost!
赌注 最小五片 Okay, minimum bet, five Monopoly.
上不封顶 来 Coyote's wild. Here, here.
两张绿的 新一轮开始 Two greens here. Changing two double A's.
你们觉得新来的玩具们怎样 能作管理员吗 Hey, what do you guys think of the new recruits? Any keepers?
拜托 一堆垃圾吧 Oh, please! Landfill!
女牛仔 恐龙 小孩子的玩意 Cowgirl? Dinosaur? Toddler fodder.
但那个太空人 他也许有用 But that space guy, he could be useful.
但他不是最厉害的 He ain't the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.
你也不是 小胖 Neither are you, Chunk.
肯 你不是给自己留了一个 You got a little keeper yourself, didn't you, Ken?
别管闲事 特维奇 芭比不同 Hey, lay off, Twitch. Barbie's different.
白马小王子 Aw, Mr. Softy over here.
你指望女生的玩具能有啥出息 What do you expect from a girl's toy?
我不是女生的玩具 我不是 你们干吗老这么说 I 'm not a girl's toy! I 'm not! Why do you guys keep saying that?
那些玩具都不用留着 All them toys are disposable.
能坚持一周就不错了 We'll be lucky if they last us a week.
瞧瞧这是谁 Well, well. Looky who we have here.
放开我 Let me go!
带他去图书馆 Take him to the libary.
不 No!
西迦摩尔大街 1225号 1225 Sycamore.
伍迪 你在干吗 Woody, what are you doing?
我得离开 I gotta get outta here.
你要走了 难道你今天不开心吗 You're leaving? But didn't you have fun today?
当然开心 几年中最开心的一天 Well, of course I did, more than I 've had in years,
但我属于别人 but, you see, I belong to someone else.
谁是"第岸" 应该念"堤岸" Who's "Yid nuh"? I believe it's pronounced "Yid nay."
伙计们 那是安迪 Guys, it says "Andy."
他是我的邦尼 He's my Bonnie.
他马上要走了 我要马上回家 And he's leaving soon. I gotta get home.
你家在哪 艾尔姆街 234号 Where's home? Elm Street. 234 Elm.
你们有地图吗 我们来搞定 崔西 You guys have a map? We're on it, cowboy. Trixie?
我去开电脑 I 'll fire up the cnputer.
快松绑 懦夫 我要与罗梭对话 Unhand me, you cowards! I demand to talk to Lotso!
闭嘴 太空人 Zip it, Buck Rogers.
没我们的允许别想和罗梭对话 You don't talk to Lotso till we say you can...
肯 怎么回事 干吗绑着他 Ken? What's goin' on here? Why is this toy tied up?
他逃出来了 罗梭 He got out, Lotso.
逃出来 不 怎么能这么对待客人 "Got out"? No, no, no, no, no. This isn't how we treat our guests.
上帝保佑你 好了 抱歉 F A oh, my Schwarz. There you go. I 'm so sorry.
罗梭 我想有些误会 误会 Lotso, there's been a mistake. A mistake?
毛毛虫屋里的孩子们的年龄 The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age appropriate
并不适合我和我的朋友们 for me and my friends.
我们真诚地希望能调至蝴蝶屋 We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room.
同意 Well, request granted!
但是 罗梭 好了 肯尼斯 But, Lotso... Hush now, Kenneth.
这个玩具很上进 是个领袖人物 This toy's shown initiative, leadership.
我觉得 你适合当管理员 Why, I 'd say we've found ourselves a keeper.
大伙听到吗 我们有了个新管理员 Hear that, everyone? We got a keeper!
加入我们高级领导层吧 孩子 We're calling you up to the big leagues, son.
现在你想怎样就怎样 From now on, you'll have anything you want.
很好 我去接我的朋友们 Excellent. I 'll go get my friends.
等一下 先生 Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss.
毛毛虫屋的孩子们需要玩具 Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
但我的朋友不属于那儿 But my friends don't belong there.
大家都一样 你说的对 None of us do, I agree.
但为了这个大家庭 Which is why, for the good of our cnmunity,
新来的 结实的玩具 we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones,
必须经受那些老一辈经受不起的磨难 to take on the hardships the rest of us can't bear anymore.
有道理 Well, I guess that makes sense.
但我不接受 我们是一家人 不能分开 But I can't accept. We're a family. We stay together.
一家人 我明白了 Family man, huh? I understand.
把他给我绑回去 Put him back in the timeout chair.
放开我 What are ya... Unhand me!
叫书虫过来 Bring in the Bookworm.
找到了 Here it is.
归档在光年系列下 It was filed under "Lightyear."
我们来看看 Let's see here.
零件 维护 找到了 "Accessories. Maintenance." Here we go.
移除螺丝 打开电池仓 "Remove screws to access battery cnpartment."
你想干吗 What are you doing?
住手 Stop!
放开我 Let go of me!
若欲将该巴斯光年太空人恢复至出厂状态 "To return your Buzz Lightyear action figure to its original factory settings..."
不要 No!
请将开关从"游戏"切换至"演示" "...slide the switch from Play to Demo."
住手 不 Stop! No! No! No!
什么声音 从大厅传来的 What was that? Sounds like it came from the hall.
我来看看 I 'll see what it was.
看见什么吗 What do you see? Anything?
黑漆漆的走廊 等等 No, just a dark hallway and... Wait. Wait!
我看见安迪了 I see Andy!
什么 这不可能 What? That's impossible.
我真的看见他了 在他的房间里 No, no, I really see him. In his room.
明白了 我另一只眼睛遗留在他房间里的 My other eye! The one I left behind.
感觉真奇怪 他在打包东西 this is so weird. He's packing up.
巴斯特过来了 让开 Here cnes Buster. Out of the way! Get away!
好的 安迪在房间外的走廊 Okay, Andy's out in the hall.
在阁楼里找东西 He's looking in the attic.
等等 母亲来了 他为什么那么生气 Wait, there's Mom. Why is he so upset?
不 这太糟糕了 Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!
他在找我们 安迪在找我们 He's looking for us. Andy's looking for us!
他在找我们 He's looking for us?
我就知道 安迪需要我们 So Andy does want us. I knew it! I just knew it!
我想他确实原本想把我们放进阁楼里的 I think he did mean to put us in the attic.
看来伍迪说的是真的 Well, then, Woody was telling the truth.
该死 你还怀疑他 Holy cow! And you didn't believe him.
你先开始怀疑的 Hey, you didn't believe him first!
大伙儿 我们要回家了 Guys, we gotta... We gotta go home!
罗梭 你们好 Lotso! Hey, there.
这个宁静的夜晚过得如何 How y'all doin' this fine evenin'?
谢天谢地 看见巴斯了吗 Thank goodness! Have you seen Buzz?
之前有点误会 我们要走了 There's been a mistake. We have to go.
走 为什么 你们才来不久 Go? Why, you just got here. In the nick of time, too.
陪小朋友玩的志愿者不多了 We were runnin' low on volunteers for the little ones.
他们喜欢新玩具 They just love new toys, now, don't they?
喜欢 我们被咬 被踢 被舔 "Love"? We've been chewed, kicked, drooled on.
看看我的小包包 Just look at my pocketbook!
亲爱的土豆 情况是这样 你们不能离开阳光幼儿园 Well, here's the thing, sweet potato. You ain't leavin' Sunnyside.
亲爱的土豆 你以为在跟谁说话 "Sweet potato"! Who do you think you're talking to?
我有超过30个配件 你给我放尊重点 I have over 30 accessories, and I deserve more respect...
这样更好 That's better.
除了我 谁都不能抢走我太太的嘴 Hey, no one takes my wife's mouth, except me.
还给我 你这公仔熊 Give it back, you furry air freshener!
来吧大伙 我们回家 Come on, guys. We're goin' home.
这位女士 Whoa there, missy.
你们哪儿也去不了 You're not goin' anywhere.
谁敢挡道试试看 Oh, yeah? And who's gonna stop us?
巴斯 你来了 Buzz! You're back!
巴斯 Buzz?
嘿 Hey!
小心 Look out!
你疯了 What are you, nuts?
巴斯 Buzz!
囚犯已被制服 罗梭长官 Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso!
巴斯 你在干吗 闭嘴 索戈的走狗 Buzz, what are you doing? Silence, minions of Zurg!
你们被银河联盟拘留了 You're in the custody of the Galactic Alliance!
索戈 银河联盟 "Zurg"? "Galactic Alliance"?
天哪 Oh, boy.
干得好 巴斯 把他们关起来 Good work, Lightyear. Now, lock 'em up!
遵命 Yes, sir!
你想去哪 Where do you think you're going?
巴斯 我们是朋友 Buzz! We're your friends!
省省力气吧 妖妇 Spare me your lies, temptress.
你的君主已经被打败 Your emperor's defeated,
我不会被你妖艳的外表所迷惑 and I 'm immune to your bewitching good looks.
臭鼬 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开 Hey, Mongo! Keep your paws off my wife!
放开我 你这笨蛋 Hey! Let go of me, you drooling doofus!
等等 Not him.
这颗土豆需要学学礼貌 I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners.
把他关进沙箱里 Take him to the box.
放开我 呆子 你要带我去哪 Hey! Put me down, you moron! Where are you taking me?
坏宝宝 Bad baby! Bad baby!
肯 怎么了 Ken? What's going on?
芭比 不是叫你在梦幻小屋等我的 Barbie! I told you to wait in the Dream House.
你把我的朋友们怎么了 What are you doing to my friends?
进去 Get in there!
芭比 等等 别碰我 Barbie, wait! Don't touch me.
我们完了 芭比 We're through! Barbie! I did...
围巾还我 And give me my scarf back!
巴斯 解释一下这里过夜的规则 Lightyear! Explain our overnight accnmodations.
遵命 囚犯在牢房里就寝 Sir, yes, sir! Prisoners sleep in their cells.
若被发现不在牢房内 当晚关进沙箱里 Any prisoner caught outside their cell spends the night in the box.
早晚各点名一次 Roll call at dusk and dawn.
如果缺席 当晚关进沙箱里 Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box.
只有问你话才能张嘴 Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to.
如果敢顶嘴 当晚 Any prisoner talks back, spends the night...
关进沙箱里 知道了 In the box! We get it.
算了 大兵 她没有威胁了 At ease, soldier. They're neutralized.
但是记住 他们很有可能使用反间计 But remember, they'll say anything to make you doubt yourself.
别担心 长官 Don't worry, Commander.
在银河学院里我已经摒弃了一切杂念 Any doubt I had got pounded out of me at the academy.
听着 小老百姓 Listen up, folks.
这儿有这儿的规矩 We got a way of doin' things here at Sunnyside.
从基层开始好好干的话 If you start at the bottom, pay your dues,
美梦迟早会成真的 life here can be a dream cne true!
但如果你们打破规矩胡来 But if you break our rules, step outta line,
盘算着提前出狱 那一定是自作自受 try to check out early, well, you're just hurtin' yourselves.
伍迪 你对他做了什么 Woody! What did you do to him?
晚上好好休息 You all get a good night's rest.
明天有的玩呢 You got a full day of playtime tomorrow.
西迦摩尔大街 1225 1225 Syca...
无敌星237是谁啊 Who's Velocistar237?
隔壁街的一只恐龙玩具而已 That's just a dinosaur toy down the street.
没什么 我来应付 That's nothing. Let me just take care of that.
就是一恐龙 好吧 Just a dinosaur. All right.
西迦摩尔 回车 Sycamore. Okay, enter!
千万别太远 Please don't be far. Please, please!
就在拐角处 就在拐角处 Right around the corner? It's right around the corner!
好好瞧瞧 我在玩具界可是响当当哦 I 'm going to college! Look at me! I 'm big toy on campus! Hello!
舞会上见啦 好的 帅邮差 Hey, I 'll see you at the sock hop. Okay, Potsie.
等下 如果你们去阳光幼儿园的话 Hey, listen. If any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare,
告诉他们伍迪已经回家了 you tell 'em Woody made it home.
你从阳光幼儿园来的 你是怎么逃出来的 You came from Sunnyside? But how'd you escape?
不容易 Well, it wasn't easy.
你说"逃"什么意思 What do you mean "escape"?
阳光幼儿园充满了毁灭与绝望 Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair.
由一只草莓味道的邪恶熊掌管着 Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries.
罗梭 Lotso?
它外表看上去和蔼可亲 The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside,
内心却是一只禽兽 but inside, he's a monster.
你们怎么知道 But... How do you know that?
由小丑来告诉你 Chuckles. He'll tell you.
我认识罗梭 Yeah, I knew Lotso.
他曾是个好玩具 好朋友 He was a good toy. A friend.
我们的主人是黛西 Me and him, we had the same kid, Daisy.
我看着主人打开罗梭的包装 A was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
黛西很爱我们 Daisy loved us all.
而且 But Lotso,
特别爱罗梭 Lotso was special.
他们形影不离 they did everything together.
我从没见过一个孩子如此喜爱他的玩具 You've never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
一日我们出去旅游 One day, we took a drive.
在休息站 我们小玩了一会 Hit a rest stop. Had a little playtime.
午餐后 黛西睡着了 After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
她再也没有回来 She never came back.
罗梭不愿意放弃 Lotso wouldn't give up.
虽然旅途艰辛 但我们还是回到黛西家 It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy's.
但一切的一切的都晚了 But by then, it was too late.
那天 罗梭内心有什么东西变了 Something changed that day inside Lotso.
突然之间 Something snapped.
她买了新玩具替代了我们 我们走 She replaced us. Come on!
不 只是你被替代了 我们都被替代了 No, she only replaced you! She replaced all of us.
不是吗 Didn't she?
她不再爱你了 She don't love you no more!
我们走 Now cne on!
我们被遗忘 被抛弃 没人爱 没人要 We were lost. Cast off. Unloved. Unwanted.
随后我们到了阳光幼儿园 then we found Sunnyside.
但罗梭已不再是一个朋友 But Lotso wasn't my friend anymore.
谁的朋友也不是 He wasn't anyone's friend.
他掌管了阳光幼儿园 制定了严格的体制 He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system.
那你怎么逃出来 So how'd you get out?
我坏掉了 邦尼发现了我并带回家 I got broke. Bonnie found me, took me home.
其它的玩具 就没那么幸运 Other toys, they weren't so lucky.
罗梭是邪恶的 It ain't right what Lotso done. New toys,
新玩具毫无选择的机会 they don't stand a chance.
但我的朋友在里面 你不能回去 But my friends are in there. You can't go back.
回去就是自杀 Returning now would be suicide!
还有你的安迪呢 But what about your Andy?
他不是要离家去大学吗 Isn't he leaving for college?
别吵 音乐小猪 放下口琴 Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off!
红心 我也想伍迪 Oh, Bullseye. I miss Woody, too.
但他不会回来了 But he ain't ever cnin' back.
安 迪
大家早上好 Rise and shine, campers!
罗梭长官 Commander Lotso, sir!
一切正常 别无异样 All quiet, nothing to report.
很好 巴斯 上车 我们要回星际指挥部 Excellent, Lightyear. Come on. We need ya back at Star Command.
等等 你们把我老公怎么了 Wait! What've you done with my husband?
大宝宝 Big Baby.
亲爱的 Sweetheart!
那里又黑又冷 只有沙子和一些积木 It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of Lincoln Logs.
我觉得那些不是积木 I don't think those were Lincoln Logs.
好好准备一下 好好履行你们的职责 You all get ready. You got a play date with destiny!
你好 Hello?
你不该回来的 牛仔 You shouldn't have cne back, cowboy.
你离开后 他们受到了欺压而且还派了更多看守提高巡逻密度 they've cracked down hard since you left. More guards, more patrols.
你和你的朋友别想离开这儿 You and your friends ain't ever getting out of here now.
我逃走过一次 I made it out once.
那是你幸运 想听我的建议不 You got lucky once. Want my advice?
低调点 就能活下来 Keep your heads down. You'll survive.
低调多久啊 Yeah, for how long?
我在这儿好几年了 I've been here years.
从没坏过 they'll never break me.
想离开这儿只有一条路 there's only one way toys leave this place.
可怜的伙计 垃圾车破晓时过来 Poor fella. Trash truck cnes at dawn.
开去垃圾场 Then it's off to the dump.
谢谢你的关心 老前辈 Look, I appreciate your concern, old timer.
我的主人还在等我们呢 我们马上要走 But we have a kid waiting for us. Now, we're leaving.
如果你能帮助我们大家 我会非常感激 If you'd help us, one toy to another, I 'd sure be grateful.
如果你想离开 Well, if you're gonna get out,
首先要搞定的是那些门 first thing you gotta get through's the doors.
每晚必锁 从里到外 钥匙挂在办公室的墙上 Locked, every night. Inside and out. Keys are left on a hook in the office.
明白 还有什么 Got it. What else?
罗梭的卡车队伍通宵巡逻 Lotso has trucks patrolling all night long.
走廊 大厅 操场都有人 Hallway, lobby, playground.
知道了 怎么穿过围墙 Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about the wall?
8英尺的高墙 无法穿过 Eight feet high. Cinder block. No way through it.
要么翻过去 要么挖地洞 You go over or under.
仅此而已 不算太坏 That's it? Doesn't seem so bad.
错 你真正的问题是猴子 It's not. Your real problem's the monkey.
猴子眼观六路 The monkey's the eye in the sky.
监控着一切 He sees everything.
课室 Classrooms.
走廊 Hallways.
甚至游乐场 Even the playground.
就算有人能撬开门锁 躲过守卫 飞檐走壁 You can unlock doors, sneak past guards, climb the wall,
可是如果你不先解决掉猴子 你哪都走不了 but if you don't take out that monkey, you ain't going nowhere.
想逃出这里是吗 除掉猴子再说 You wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!
孩子们 过来 课间休息 Recess! Come on, kids!
伙伴们 Hey, guys.
是伍迪吗 伍迪 Woody? Woody!
伍迪 Woody!
伙计 谢天谢地 Hey, hey, hey, buddy! Thank goodness!
你还活着 我当然还活着 You're alive! 'Course I 'm alive!
我的帽子 等等 巴斯呢 Hey, my hat! Wait, where's Buzz?
罗梭对他动了点手脚 Lotso did something to him!
他现在又认为自己是个太空游侠了 He thinks he's a real Space Ranger again.
不会吧 是的 Oh, no. Oh, yes.
宇宙白痴回归 Return of the astro nut.
伍迪 我们当初不应该离开安迪的 我错了 Woody, we were wrong to leave Andy. I was wrong.
洁西说得没错 她是错了 Jessie's right, Woody. She was wrong.
不不 我选择离开你们才是真正的错误 No, no, it's my fault for leaving you guys.
从现在开始 我们永不分离 From now on, we stick together.
但是安迪马上就要去上大学了啊 But Andy's leavin' for college.
大学 我们得赶快行动 College? Hog tie the mailman!
我们要在明天安迪出发之前把你送回家 We gotta get you home before Andy leaves tomorrow!
明天 那意味着 Tomorrow? But that means...
我们得马上逃出去 就今天晚上 It means we're busting out of here, tonight.
什么 不可能的 这里根本没有办法可以逃出去 What? Impossible! But there's no way out of here!
不 有路可逃 No, there is one way out.
有一条路 One way.
我们下面这么办 Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
弹簧狗 在 Springy dog. Present.
绿娃娃 Green guys.
女牛仔 在 Cowgirl. Here.
马 Horse.
小猪存钱罐 在 Piggy bank. Y o.
霸王龙 在 Tyrannosaurus. Here.
芭比 在 Barbie. Here.
蛋头 Potato Head.
蛋头 Potato Head?
蛋头 给我起来 Hey! Hey! Tuberous root man! Wake up!
不可能 Impossible!
嘿 Hey!
现在散步也太晚了点吧 蛋头 Little late for a stroll, eh, Potato Head?
叫我蛋头先生 你这个小人 That's Mr. Potato Head to you, smoothie.
你就是爱惹麻烦是吧 Well, well, well. You're turning out to be quite the troublemaker, aren't you?
你想怎么地 想跑吗 What did you think you were gonna do? Waltz right out of here?
没错 要不是你的手下捣乱 Yeah, and I would 've got away with it, too,
其实我本都能跑掉了 if it weren't for you meddling toys!
你这好管闲事的娘娘腔 You ascot wearing pink noser!
你根本不是玩具 你只不过是附属物罢了 You're not a toy! You're an accessory!
毫无用处的家伙 You're a purse with legs.
把他关进沙箱里去 Take him back to the box.
不 我不要去沙箱里 抱歉 我不是那个意思 No! No, not the box! I 'm sorry. I didn't mean it!
我其实挺喜欢娘娘腔来着 I like ascots.
不 别这样 Really. No, no, no!
好 搞定 Okay, check.
巴斯 干得不错 好了 继续当你那什么宇宙英雄去吧 Good work, Lightyear. All right, resume your space guy thingy.
遵命 仪表堂堂的长官 Yes, sir, well groomed man!
肯 肯 Ken! Ken?
你要干吗 What do you want?
肯 我受不了了 我想去蝴蝶屋 和你在一起 I can't take it here, Ken. I wanna go to the Butterfly Room. With you!
你昨天就应该意识到的 Yeah, well, you should 've thought of that yesterday.
我错了 I was wrong.
我真的想和你一起待在你那梦幻小屋里 I wanna be with you, Ken, I do. In your Dream House.
带我离开这儿好吗 带我走 Please take me away from this! Take me away!
芭比 见鬼 Darn it, Barbie!
好吧 但这里事情很复杂 Okay, but things are cnplicated around here.
你必须要照我说的做 我会听你的 我保证 You gotta do what I say. I will, Ken! I promise!
等等 我愿意做任何事情 帮你换尿布也行啊 Wait. I 'll do anything! I 'll change your diapers!
去 拿 胶 带 Go get the tape!
这里就是奇迹发生的地方 And this is where the magic happens.
看看这些衣服 Look at all your clothes!
我不敢相信你之前居然没带我来过 I can't believe you never brought me up here!
白色网球套装 火星计划 我知道 Tennis whites? Mission to Mars! I know, I know, I know.
瞧瞧这个 功夫服 Check this out! Kung fu fighting.
帆布英雄和与之配套的优胜锦旗 Campus hero with matching sports pennant, huh?
印花衫 天啊 肯 Flower power! Oh, Ken!
芭比 这里没人懂得欣赏服装 没有一人 No one appreciates clothes here, Barbie. No one.
肯 你能穿上几套炫给我看看吗 Ken, would you model a few outfits for me?
几套就好了 Just a few?
去拿钥匙 Go get the key.
在哪儿在哪儿 钥匙在哪儿 Where is it, where is it?
钥匙到底在哪儿 找到了 Where's the key? Where's the key? Bingo!
你以为你在干吗 Hey! What do you think you're doing?
我早就和你说过 不许碰我的东西 I told you, keep your hands off of my stuff!
动手啊 你这肥猪 Make a move, porky!
不许打架 都给我住手 Hey, hey, hey! No fighting! Break it up!
嘿 接住 榆木脑袋 Hey! Hey! Take that, walnut brain.
难怪你都要绝种了 No wonder you're extinct.
你们不能打人 只有我可以 Hey, you can't hit each other. That's my job!
请求支援 监狱暴动 Help! Prison riot!
去拿玉米薄饼 Get the tortilla.
准备好了吗 好了 Ready? Ready.
芭比 你在哪儿 Barbie?
游戏结束 肯 罗梭到底对巴斯干了什么 No more games, Ken! What did Lotso do to Buzz?
我们怎么能将他回复原状 And how do we switch him back?
我什么也不会说的 你拿我没办法 You can't make me talk. You can't!
不信你试试看 But I 'd like to see you try.
让我看看 夏威夷冲浪短裤 Let's see. Hawaiian surf trunks.
芭比 那可是古董衣 Barbie! Those were vintage!
没关系 你撕吧 我不在乎 It's okay. All right, go ahead, rip 'em, I don't care.
他们一点都不值钱 They're a dime a dozen.
闪光礼服 Glitter tux.
谁在乎 没人在乎 那些衣服太低俗了 Who cares? Who cares? Sequins are tacky. Who cares?
尼赫鲁上装 A Nehru jacket.
芭比 不要撕尼赫鲁装啊 Barbie! Not the Nehru.
这是什么年代来着 1967年吧 This is from what, 1967?
没错 最时髦的正装收藏 The groovy formal collection, yes!
真可惜啊 不要 不要啊 What a shame. Oh, no, no, no! No!
有本使用说明书 There's an instruction manual!
罗梭把巴斯调到演示模式了 Lotso switched Buzz to Demo mode!
说明书在哪儿 Where's that manual?
我真不懂为什么你不能等到早上 肯 I don't know why this couldn't wait until morning, Ken,
不过拿去吧 but here you go.
搞什么鬼 怎么这么久 What's takin' so doggone long?
我们怎么才能修好巴斯 So how do we fix Buzz?
小鸟 你盯着我看干吗 What are you looking at, feathers?
嘿 Hey!
快飞走吧 胆小鬼 Yeah, fly away, you coward.
真是棒极了 Well, that's just great.
请求支援 监狱暴动 Help! Prison riot!
请求帮助 别喊了 没人听得见 Mayday! Mayday! Give it up. No one can hear you.
你说什么 我说没人听得见你 What? I said, "No one can hear you."
什么 他说 没人 What? He said, "No one can..."
安静 Shush! Will you be quiet?
伍迪 你回来了 Woody! You're back!
抓住他 别让他跑了 Stop him! Don't let him get out!
星球总部 我被我所看守的犯人留作人质 Star Command! I 've been taken hostage by my own prisoners.
快点 打开后盖 那儿有个开关 Quick! Open his back. There's a switch!
放开我 你们这些索戈人渣 Unhand me, Zurg scum!
银河法院不会对你们仁慈的 The Galactic Courts will show you no mercy.
不行 为什么不行 说明书在哪儿 It's not working. Why is it not working? Where's the manual?
在这儿 开关的下面应该有个小洞 Here we go! There should be a little hole under the switch.
小洞 找到了 如果要把巴斯光年恢复出厂设置 Little hole, got it! "To reset your Buzz Lightyear,
插入回形针 雷克斯 用你的手指 "insert paperclip..." Rex, use your finger!
什么 What?
好了 现在怎么办 让我看看 Okay, now what? All right, let's see.
注意别超过五秒 "Caution. Do not hold button for more than five seconds."
这不能怪我 It's not my fault!
星球日志
我在一个奇怪的行星上从深睡眠醒来
你到底干了什么 我只是照你说的做了 Now what did you do? I just did what you told me!
我被未知生物包围
谁在那儿
是敌是友
朋友 都是朋友 Amigos! We're all amigos.
我的飞船一定坠毁了 我的记忆也被消除了
有人见到我的飞船了吗
我们得把他调回来 We gotta switch him back.
怎么调 不知道 这部分是西班牙语 Well, how do we do that? I don't know. That part's in Spanish.
我们没时间了 走吧 巴斯 We don't have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo.
你知道我飞船在哪儿
太好了
牛仔 祝你好运 Good luck, cowboy.
他们来了 Here they cne.
巴斯 快过来 Come on, Buzz!
怎么那么久 What took you so long?
情况变复杂了 蛋头在哪儿 Things got cnplicated. Where's Potato Head?
我们没见到他 We haven't seen him.
巴斯 Buzz.
我的沙漠之花
我终于见到我的梦中情人
你们把巴斯修好了吗 Did you fix Buzz?
差不多吧 你后面 Sort of. Behind you.
有人在靠近 Someone's cning.
你们不会相信我今晚都经历了什么 You would not believe what I 've been through tonight.
亲爱的 你还好吗 Darling! Are you okay?
我感觉很健康 焕然一新 其实糟糕极了 I feel fresh. Healthy. It's terrible.
你减肥了 还长高了 You've lost weight. And so tall.
我还是喜欢这个样子多点 You're a sight for detachable eyes.
一切正常 All clear.
过来 快点过来 Come on. Come on.
我们胜利在望了 We're almost there.
回去 快回去 Back up. Back up!
过来这边 Come on.
过来这边
小姐 跟我来 我会带你去欣赏银河奇观
而我们将在一起战胜恶魔
伍迪 Woody!
快点 我们马上就到了 Come on. We're almost there.
可恶的牛仔
巴斯 过来帮我上去 Buzz, cne here. Give me a lift.
巴斯光年 拯救世界
任务完成
帅呆了 巴斯 走吧 Way to go, Buzz. Come on.
这安全吗 我去探探路 Is it safe? I guess I 'll find out.
伍迪 你还好吧 我没事 Woody? You okay? Yeah.
下来吧 但不要一起下来 Come on down. But not all at once.
他说什么 我想他是叫我们一起下去 What did he say? I think he said, "All at once."
不 不不 No. No. No, no, no, no, no!
啊呀 小心 Geronimo! Look out!
洁西 谢了 Thanks, Jess.
我的飞船在哪儿
胜利就在眼前 Almost there, guys.
弹簧狗 你能跳过去吗 Slink, you think you can make it?
我也许已经老了 但我仍然步伐矫健 Well, I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step.
他成功了 弹簧狗 好样的 He did it! All right, Slinkykins.
好了 爬过来吧 Okay, climb across.
小狗狗 迷路了吗 You lost, little doggie?
看看谁回来了 Well, well. Look who's back.
牛仔 我很抱歉 I'm sorry, cowboy.
他们废了我 They broke me.
你们想干吗 跑回你们主人那儿吗 What are y'all doing? Running back to your kid?
他根本不要你们了 He don't want you no more.
骗人 是吗 That's a lie. Is it?
告诉我 警长 Tell me this, Sheriff.
如果你的主人这么爱你 为什么他要走呢 If your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving?
牛仔 你别以为自己很特别 You think you're special, cowboy?
你不过是块塑料罢了 你注定是要被丢弃的 You're a piece of plastic. You were made to be thrown away.
说曹操 曹操到 Speak of the devil.
我们需要有玩具在毛毛虫屋 Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room
你们也不想被垃圾车装走 and you need to avoid that truck.
浪子回头 重新加入我们的大家庭吧 Why don't you cne on back, join our family again?
这才不是什么大家庭 这里是监狱 你是个骗子和恶棍 This isn't a family! It's a prison! You're a liar and a bully!
我宁愿烂在这垃圾箱里也不要加入你的大家庭 And I 'd rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours!
洁西说得没错 权力是由人民的同意授予 Jessie's right! Authority should derive from the consent of the governed,
而不是武力威胁得到 not from the threat of force.
那就别怪我不客气了 If that's what you want.
芭比 等等 罗梭 别这样 Barbie! Wait! Don't do this, Lotso.
她不过是个芭比娃娃 世界上一抓一大把 She's a Barbie doll, Ken. There's a hundred million just like her.
对我来说她却是唯一的 Not to me, there's not.
好啊 那你也去他们那边吧 Fine. Then why don't you join her!
肯 Oh, Ken!
大家都听我说 Everyone, listen!
如果我们公平友好相处 阳光幼儿园会是个温馨有趣的地方 Sunnyside could be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
是罗梭建立的金字塔制度 It's Lotso. He's made us into a pyramid,
把自己放在顶端 and he put himself on top!
有人赞成肯说的话吗 Anyone concur with Ken?
我可没把你们丢弃 是你们的主人把你们丢弃的 I didn't throw you away. Your kid did.
有孩子真正爱过一个玩具吗 Ain't one kid ever loved a toy, really.
在垃圾场里好好想想吧 Chew on that when you're at the dump.
等等 那黛西呢 Wait! What about Daisy?
我不知道你在说什么 I don't know what you're talking about.
黛西 你曾经和她形影不离 Daisy? You used to do everything with her?
没错 但她把我们丢弃了 不 Yeah? Then she threw us out. No.
她只是丢失了你们 她找新玩具替代了我们 She lost you. She replaced us!
她替代了你 She replaced you.
要是你不能拥有她 那就没人可以 And if you couldn't have her then no one could.
你骗了大宝宝 而且你一直在撒谎 You lied to Big Baby and you've been lying ever since.
你哪儿弄来的 她曾经深爱着你 罗梭 Where'd you get that? She loved you, Lotso.
她从来没有爱过我 She never loved me.
一个孩子能有多爱玩具 她就有多爱你 As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
妈妈 Mama.
怎么了 想妈妈了吗 What? You want your mommy back?
她从来没有爱过你 别这么孩子气了 She never loved you. Don't be such a baby!
把他们都推下去 全部都推下去 Push 'em in. All of 'em!
这就是你们胡思乱想的后果 This is what happens when you dummies try to think.
我们全是垃圾 等着被丢弃 玩具的命运就是如此 We're all just trash, waiting to be thrown away! That's all a toy is!
快停下 你个白痴 把我放下来 Hey, stop it! Put me down, you idiot!
不 等等 大宝宝 等等 No! No! Wait a minute! Big Baby, wait!
他完蛋了 天啊 He's gone! Holy cow.
快点过来啊 Come on. Hurry!
怎么会这样 For crying out loud!
牛仔 快点
伍迪 Woody!
天啊 车来了 Oh, boy. Incning!
跳 Come on!
芭比 别去 Barbie, no!
伍迪 Woody!
不 No!
能听到我说话吗 大家都没事吧 Can you hear me? Is everyone okay?
你个笨蛋 当然有事 我们死定了 Of course not, you imbecile. We're doomed!
大家都去巴斯那里 速度 Everyone, go to Buzz. Come on.
所有人都在吧 弹簧狗 雷克斯 We all here? Slinky? Rex?
全部人靠边站 速度 Against the wall, everybody. Quick!
小姐 你在哪儿
巴斯 Buzz!
他们过不来了 They'll never make it!
小心 Look out!
巴斯 Buzz!
看到他了吗 我找到他了 在这儿呢 Anyone see him? Over here, y'all. I found him.
巴斯 你没事吧 Buzz, you okay?
巴斯 巴斯 Buzz! Buzz!
那不是我身上的味道吧 That wasn't me, was it?
巴斯 你回来了回来了回来了 Buzz, you're back! You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back!
对 我回来了 我之前去哪儿了 Yes, I 'm back. Where have I been?
飞向宇宙 太空游侠 Beyond infinity, Space Ranger.
伍迪 我们现在在哪儿 Woody! So where are we now?
在去垃圾场的垃圾车上 In a garbage truck on the way to the dump!
垃圾场
抓紧 我们要下去了 Hold on, we're going in!
你零部件都在吧 You got all your pieces?
利爪 The claw!
我的孩子们 伙计们 别过去 My babies! Hey, guys! No! No!
不 No!
坚持住 Hang on!
伍迪 我们怎么办 Woody! What do we do?
我们只要在一起就不会有事 We'll be okay if we stay togeth...
伍迪 弹簧狗 Woody! Slinky!
是磁铁 小心 It's a magnet! Watch out!
弹簧狗 别担心 我们会把你弄下来的 Don't worry, Slink, we'll get you down.
你先看看这个再说 You might wanna take a look at this.
快 抓点金属的东西 Quick! Grab something metal!
快按巴斯说的做 You heard the guy.
没用 It's not working!
救命 救我啊 我被卡住了 Help! Help me. I 'm stuck!
救命啊 Help, please! Help!
伍迪 Woody!
谢了 先别谢我 Thank you. Don't thank me yet.
伍迪 Woody!
快点 快点 Go, go!
警长 谢了 Thank you, Sheriff.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 We're all in this together.
大家说呢 Right, guys?
人呢 Guys?
伍迪 我们在这里 Woody! Down here!
伍迪 伙计 Woody! Oh, boy.
伍迪 我能看见阳光了 Woody, look. I can see daylight.
我们会没事的 We're gonna be okay!
嘿 Hey!
我不认为那是阳光 I don't think that's daylight.
快跑 Run!
停止按钮
警长 那个按钮 帮我一把 Sheriff! The button! Help me!
快点啊 Come on!
快去按按钮 Go. Go! Hit the button!
快点 Hurry!
按啊 快按按钮 Just push it! Push it! Push it!
警长 你的主人现在在哪儿呢 Where's your kid now, Sheriff?
不 不 No. No!
罗梭 Lotso!
不 No!
雷克斯 Rex!
巴斯 我们怎么办 Buzz! What do we do?
利爪 The claw.
我之前说过的所有对阁楼的怨言 You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy's attic?
我全部收回 I take it all back.
你说得一点没错 你说出了我们的心声 You're darn tootin'. You said it.
亲爱的 你真勇敢 Oh, darling. You were so brave.
你救了我们 我们永远感谢你们 You saved our lives. And we are eternally grateful.
我的孩子们 My boys!
爸爸 Daddy!
那只毛茸茸的罗梭呢 Hey! Where's that fur ball Lotso?
我真想把他碎尸万段 Yeah. I 'd like to loosen his stitchin'.
算了吧 别跟他一般见识 Forget it, guys. He's not worth it.
找到了什么好东东 Hey! What you got?
我小时候玩过这个玩具 I had me one of these when I was a kid.
草莓味的 Strawberries.
兄弟 你最好把嘴巴闭起来 Hey, buddy. You might wanna keep your mouth shut.
来吧 伍迪 我们要把你送回家 Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
没错 大学生 等等 That's right, college boy. Wait.
那你们怎么办 What about you guys? I mean,
也许阁楼并不是什么好主意 maybe the attic's not such a great idea.
伍迪 我们是安迪的玩具 我们会一起在那儿等他的 We're Andy's toys, Woody. We'll be there for him, together.
但愿他还没走 等等 I just hope he hasn't left yet. Wait a minute!
等等 我帮你看看 Wait, I 'll check!
安迪还在收拾 不过已经快弄好了 Andy's still packing. But he's almost done!
但他住在城市的另一边 我们永远也赶不上的 He lives halfway across town. We'll never get there in time!
过来 巴斯特 亲爱的 都收拾好了吗 Come on, Buster. Is that it, honey? You got everything?
就差我房间里面的几个盒子 Yeah. Just a few more boxes in my room.
好了 快点 Okay. Come on.
够了 That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!
好了 快跑 All right. Go. Go, go!
好了 安全 Okay. All clear.
你在这儿呢 There you are.
进去了 巴斯 There you go. Buzz.
这不是永别 伍迪 在大学玩得开心点 This isn't goodbye. Hey, Woody. Have fun at college.
没错 但别疯过头了 Yeah, but not too much fun.
伍迪 照顾好安迪 对呀 Woody, take care of Andy. Yeah.
他是个好孩子 叫他去理个发 He's a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut.
好的 Sure thing.
洁西 你在阁楼没问题吧 Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?
那当然 再说了 我知道 'Course I will. Besides, I know about
巴斯的西班牙模式了 我的什么 Buzz's Spanish mode. My what?
亲爱的 路上带点吃的不 Honey, you want some food for the road?
我饿了路上买吧 I 'll get something on the way.
你知道在哪里可以找到我们 牛仔 You know where to find us, cowboy.
你和莫莉说再见了吗 Did you say goodbye to Molly?
妈 我和她都道别十次了 Mom, we've said goodbye like 10 times.
安迪 Andy.
妈 没事的 Mom, it's okay.
我知道 我只是 I know. It's just...
真希望永远陪在你身边 I wish I could always be with you.
你会的 妈妈 You will be, Mom.
你不和巴斯特说声再见吗 Hey, aren't you gonna say goodbye to Buster?
我当然会啦 谁是我的好狗狗 Of course I am. Who's a good doggy?
谁是我的好狗狗 我会想你 我会想你的 Who's a good doggy? I 'm gonna miss you. I 'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的 别了 安迪 I 'm gonna miss you. Don't, Andy.
乖 他提醒你该出发了 Good boy. He's telling you to go already.
把剩下的东西都收好吧 Come on. Get the rest of your things.
再见了 巴斯特 别让莫莉动我的东西 Okay, Buster. Now don't let Molly near my stuff.
嘿 Hey.
妈妈 你真的认为我应该把这些捐了吗 Hey, Mom! So, you really think I should donate these?
随你吧 亲爱的 你说了算 It's up to you, honey. Whatever you wanna do.
别进去那里 糕饼店有鬼 "Don't go in there! The bakery is haunted!"
你疯了吗 你会把鬼都吵醒的 "Are you crazy? You'll wake up all the ghosts."
小心 鬼魂在向你扔派 "Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies!"
妈妈 Mom.
安迪 嗨 Andy? Hi.
看看你 Wow. Look at you.
我听说你要去上大学了 Well, I hear you're off to college.
没错 就要走了 Yeah. Right now, actually.
我能帮到你什么吗 So, what can we do for you?
我这儿有些玩具 I have some toys here.
听到了吗 邦尼 You hear that, Bonnie?
你就是邦尼吗 So, you're Bonnie?
我是安迪 I 'm Andy.
有人告诉我你对玩具很好 Someone told me you're really good with toys.
这些是我的玩具 但是我现在要离开了 These are mine, but I 'm going away now,
所以我希望能找一个很特别的人和他们一起玩 so I need someone really special to play with them.
这是洁西 整个西部最牛最厉害的牛仔女郎 This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West.
她很喜欢《魔晶》 不过她更喜欢她最好的搭档 红心 She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye.
给你 Here.
这是雷克斯 有史以来最坏最可怕的恐龙 This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived!
这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要把他们放在一起 The Potato Heads. Mr. And Mrs. You gotta keep 'em together,
因为他们无比相爱 'cause they're madly in love.
这是弹簧狗 忠诚不二的狗狗 Now Slinky here is as loyal as any dog you could want.
还有火腿 保你钱财无失 And Hamm, he'll keep your money safe,
但他同时也是世界上最怯懦的坏蛋 邪恶博士猪排 but he's also one of the most dastardly villains of all time, evil Dr. Pork Chop.
这些小东西来自一个奇怪的世界 These little dudes are from a strange alien world.
披萨星球 Pizza Planet.
还有这个 And this
这是巴斯光年 史上最酷的玩具 is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
你看 他可以飞 还能发射激光 Look, he can fly and shoot lasers!
他发誓要保护宇宙免受邪恶索戈的控制 He's sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限 To infinity and beyond!
你得向我保证你会好好照顾这些家伙 Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys.
他们对我来说无比重要 They mean a lot to me.
我的牛仔 My cowboy!
伍迪 他在这里干吗 Woody? What's he doing in there?
有只蛇在我的靴子里 什么 "There's a snake in my boot." Wha?
有只蛇在我的靴子里 There's a snake in my boot.
从我记事开始 伍迪就是我的好伙伴了 Now, Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember.
他很勇敢 就像真正的牛仔那样 He's brave, like a cowboy should be.
善良又聪明 And kind. And smart.
但伍迪最特别的地方 就是他永远不会对你失去信心 But the thing that makes Woody special is he'll never give up on you.
从不 Ever.
不管发生了什么事情 他都会在你身边 He'll be there for you, no matter what.
你认为你可以帮我照顾好他吗 You think you can take care of him for me?
那好吧 Okay then.
不好了 猪排博士在攻击闹鬼的糕饼店 Oh, no! Dr. Pork Chop's attacking the haunted bakery!
鬼魂都在逃逸 伍迪会来阻止他们的 The ghosts are getting away. Woody'll stop 'em!
巴斯光年来拯救世界 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
我们会需要这个火箭的 And we'll actually need the rocket.
他们要跑了 快 They're getting away! Come on, Bullseye!
我们赶紧上飞船 火山要爆发了 We need to get in the spaceship. The volcano is gonna erupt.
看呀 有条狗在袭击他们 Look! They're being attacked by a real dog!
来吧 尝尝这个毒饼 You can eat my poisonous scones!
蛋头夫妇有麻烦了 Mr. And Mrs. Potato Head are in trouble.
上车 伍迪 Get on, Woody.
这是我的朋友伍迪 It's my friend Woody.
巴斯 快 打开备用的涡轮增压 Buzz, hurry! Get your extra turbo booster.
谢谢你们 伙伴们 Thanks, guys.
妈妈看 他们都在一起玩呢 Look, Mommy. They're all playing together.
过来吧 我们要吃午饭了 Come on. Let's get some lunch.
再见了 伙伴 So long, partner.
巴斯 我来跟你介绍 这些是邦尼的玩具 Hey, Buzz. You haven't met Bonnie's toys yet. Hey, cne here.
你会喜欢他们的 这位是多莉 You're gonna love them. Buzz, this is Dolly.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
新玩具 New toys!
碰碰鼻子 Noses.
现在阳光幼儿园终于重现阳光 "So I guess you could say Sunnyside is sunny once again!
希望很快再能收到你的消息 我们超级期待你的新家 "Hope to hear from you soon. We're all super excited about your new home.
爱你们大家哦 "Hugs and kisses to everyone."
芭比字写得很好啊 That Barbie has some nice handwriting.
巴斯 这不是芭比写的 Buzz, Barbie didn't write this.
拿着剑 拿好了 Grab the sword! I got it!
好 去赢得 三倍奖金 Okay, go for the... Triple bonus!
小心 我们得到黑暗披风啦 Watch out! We got the cloak of darkness!
跑 快跑 我的手臂从不够长 Run, run! My arms are never long enough!
我来 好了 好了 I 'll do it! This is it! This is it!
帅 我们成功了 Yes! We did it!
击掌 等等 High five! Hold on.
你们正式上榜了 Well, it's official. You guys made the wall.
看 神奇鲍勃 是我啊 Look at this! Golly bob howdy! That's me!
我们都在这了 看起来不错啊 We're all up here! Hey, Chuckles, lookin' good.
她真的能让你开心 Yeah, she really got your smile.
怎么 What the...
告诉过你们了 孩子们 离我屁股远点 I told you kids! Stay out of my butt!
但那边窗缝里透出的是什么光 But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
罗密欧啊 罗密欧 为什么罗密欧偏偏是你呢 Romeo, o Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
下一季 我们演《猫》 Next season, we're doing Cats.
还是演《哈姆雷特》呢 Or might I suggest Hamlet?
不管是只剩一只翅膀还是化妆掉了 Yeah. Detached wing. Cosmetic damage.
大力胶都可以修复 Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.
我不知道自己是怎么了 I don't know what came over me.
跟着感觉走 Just go with it, Buzz.
