仙履奇缘1 中英文双语台词


辛德瑞拉 Cinderella
你人如其名 美丽动人 You're as lovely as your name
辛德瑞拉 Cinderella
你如初升的朝阳 You're a sunset in a frame
尽管你衣衫褴褛 Though you're dressed in rags
依然光彩夺目 You wear an air of queenly grace
大家有目共睹 Anyone can see
只有王子才能配得上你 A throne would be your proper place
辛德瑞拉 Cinderella
如果你给你的心一个机会 If you give your heart a chance
它会指引你 It will lead you
到达一个浪漫的国度 To the kingdom of romance
在那里 你会看到你会如愿以偿 There you'll see your dreams unfold
辛德瑞拉 Cinderella
你的故事 In the sweetest story
是如此的甜蜜暖人 Ever told
很久以前 在一个遥远的地方 Once upon a time, in a faraway land,
有一个很小的王国 there are was a tiny tiny kingdom,
祥和 繁荣 传统 并且富有浓郁的浪漫气息 peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition.
这里 在一个庄严的城堡里 Here, in a stately chateau,
住着一位丧偶的绅士 there lived a widowed gentleman
还有他的小女儿 辛德瑞拉 and his little daughter, Cinderella.
虽然他是一个善良 慈爱的父亲 Although he was a kind and devoted father,
并且对他的孩子十分宠爱 and gave his beloved child every luxury and cnfort,
不过 他觉得她需要母亲的照顾 still, he felt she needed a mother's care.
于是 他再次结婚 And so, he married again,
选择了一个出身良好的女人作为他的第二任妻子 choosing for his second wife a woman of good family,
这个女人还有两个和辛德瑞拉年纪相仿的女儿 with two daughters just Cinderella's age,
她们是 安娜西娅和崔西丽娅 by name, Anastasia and Drizella.
但是 这是在这个好父亲早逝之后 It was upon the untimely death of this good man, however,
继母开始原形毕露 that the stepmother's true nature was revealed.
冷血 残酷 并且极度嫉妒 Cold, cruel, and bitterly jealous
辛德瑞拉的气质和美丽 of Cinderella's charm and beauty,
她坚决地袒护溺爱 she was grimly determined to forward the interests
她自己的两个傻笨的女儿 of her own two awkward daughters.
因此 随着时间的推移 Thus, as time went by,
城堡年久失修 the chateau fell into disrepair.
父亲积累的家庭财富 For the family fortunes were squandered
被两个虚荣自私的姐姐挥霍一空 upon the vain and selfish stepsisters,
而辛德瑞拉被虐待 侮辱 while Cinderella was abused, humiliated,
最后在她自己的家里 被迫成为仆人 and finally forced to becne a servant in her own house.
然而 面对这一切 And yet, through it all,
灰姑娘始终保持温柔 善良的本性 Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind.
每天早上 她都寄予新的希望 希望有一天 For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday
她幸福的梦想会成真 her dreams of happiness would cne ture.
活该 破坏人家的好梦 Well, it serves you right, spoiling people's best dreams.
多么美好的早晨 Yes, I know it's a lovely morning,
但昨晚的梦也很美好啊 but it was a lovely dream, too.
什么样的梦? What kind of a dream?
...不能说 Can't tell.
因为愿望说出来就不灵了 "Cause it you tell a wish, it won't cne true.
而且 毕竟... And, after all...
梦是一个愿望 A dream is a wish
梦由心生... Your heart makes
当你安然入睡 When you're fast asleep
梦会抚平 In dreams you will lose
你心中的伤痛 Your heartaches
无论你梦想什么 Whatever you wish for
坚持下去 You keep
满怀信心 Have faith
终有一天 雨过天晴 In your dreams and someday
你会笑着看到彩虹 Your rainbow will smiling through
无论你的心如何悲伤 No matter how your heart is grieving
如果你矢志不渝 If you keep on believing
你坚持的梦想 The dream that you wish
就会成为现实 Will cne true
哦 瞧那时钟 Oh, that clock.
老是扫兴 Old killjoy.
我听到了 你这个钟老是在说:起床了 赶紧起床" I hear you."Come on, get up,"you say.
开始新的一天 Time to start another day.
甚至这个钟也对我呼来唤去 Even he orders me around.
不过 有一件事情 Well,there's one thing.
他们不能阻止我做梦 They can't order me to stop dreaming.
也许有一天... And perhaps someday...
我期盼的梦想 The dreams that I wish
会成真 Will cne true
无论你的心如何悲伤 No matter how your heart is grieving
如果你继续相信 If you keep on believing
你期盼的梦想 The dream that you wish
终究会实现 Will cne true
看我找到了什么 在那里 灰姑娘 Look what I found. Over there, Cinderella.
等一下 Wait a minute.
一个一个来 好不好? One at a time, please.
现在 杰克 你们在大惊小怪什么? Now, Jaq, what's all the fuss about?
你一定不知道 屋子里来了一只新老鼠 New mouse in the house.
被关在笼子里 从来没见过 Brand sew. Never saw it before.
新来的 一个新来的! 哦 一位新朋友 Visitor. Visitor! Oh, a visitor
哦 那她需要一件衣服... Well, she'll need a dress...
不 它不是女的 它是个男的 No, no, no. It's not a she,it's a he.
哦 那就不一样了 Oh, that hoes make a difference.
他将需要一个外套和鞋子... 可我们得先救他出来 He'll need a jacket and shoes... Gotta get him out!
他现在在一个捕鼠笼里 在哪里? It's in a rat trap. Where?
捕鼠笼?你为什么不早说? In a trap? Why didn't you say so?
好了 好了 大家不要吵 Now, now, clam down, everyvody.
额 可怜的小家伙吓得要死 Oh, the poor little thing's scared to death.
杰克 也许你需要更好地跟他解释一下 Jap, meybe you better explain things to him.
哥们 哥们 别紧张 Zuk, zuk, Cinderelly
放松 放松 你看你这个小家伙 Now, now. Look, little guy.
别紧张 没什么好担心的 Take it easy. Nothig to worry about.
我们喜欢你 辛德瑞拉也喜欢你 We like you. Cinderelly likes you, too.
她是个很好的人 She's nice, very nice.
好多了吧 现在 出来吧 哥们 That's better. Come on, now. Zuk, zuk.
嗯 这样好多了 Well,that's better
来 穿穿看衣服大小如何 Well, let's just slip it on for size.
这个貌似有点紧 It is a little snug.
但是 凑合着穿吧 But it'll have to do.
现在 给你起个名 Now, for a name.
我想起一个 奥蒂维吉斯 I've got one. Octavius.
简短一点的话 我们就叫你吉斯 But for short, we'll call you Gus.
喜欢不 吉斯?喜欢吗?喜欢吗? Like it, Gus? Like it? Like it?
我喜欢这个名字 Gus Gus.
我要走了 杰克你要看紧它 别到处惹麻烦 I've got to hurry. See he keeps out of trouble, Jaq.
而且不要忘了警告他别去招惹猫 And don't forget to warn him about the cat.
伙计 你看 你有没有看到一只猫吗? Zuk, zuk. Look, did you ever see a cat?
猫?在哪里? Cat, cat?
猫 猫就是个魔鬼 Cat, cat. Lucifer.That's him.
生性残忍 性格古怪 Meany, sneaky.
跳出来抓你 咬你 Jump at you. Bite at you.
它的身形巨大 Big, big Big as a house.
伙计 要防着小猫 Zuk, zuk, Lucify?
我记得了 Lucify, zuk, zuk.
来啦来 小猫过来 Here, kitty, kitty.
快到这里来 Come, kitty. Come on.
你这个小鬼 快过来 Lucifer! Come here!
大人反对太早吃早餐 I'm sorry if Your Highness objects to an early breakfast.
不过先喂你真的不是我的主意 It's certainly not my idea to feed you first.
这是大人的命令 快来 It's orders. Come on.
魔鬼 就是那个猫? Lucify. Is that Lucify?
对 就是他 魔鬼 Zuk, Lucity.That's him.
我要把它抓起来好好教训他 Gus Gus take the Lucify and look at!
别 你要珍惜生命 No, Gnu Gnu, no.
听着哥们 这一点都不好玩 Now, listen here. Lucify not funny.
这个小猫可不是好惹的 Lucify mean.
布鲁诺 Bruno.
布鲁诺! Bruno!
又在做梦了 Dreaming again.
梦见追小猫了? Chasing Lucifer?
这次抓到它了么?这可不好 Catch him this time? That's bad.
想想楼上的几位 Suppose they heard you upstairs.
你是知道她们的命令的 You know the orders.
所以要是你不想睡大街 So if you don't wont to lose that nine, warm bed,
你最好别做那些梦了 you'd better get rid of those dreams..
知道不? Know why?
尽量试着去喜欢猫 Just learn to like cats.
我说真的 小猫还是有优点的 No, I mean it. Lucifer has his good points, too.
至少得有个优点吧 For one thing, he...
额 有时他... Well, sometimes he...
他一定有某些优点的 There must be something good about him.
布鲁诺! Bruno!
布鲁诺 Oh, Bruno.
好了好了 现在跟我到外面去 Come on, now. Outside.
我这到这并不容易 I know it isn't easy,
但是我们至少要学着和睦相处 but at least we should try to get along together.
也包括你哦 你这个小混蛋 And that includes you, Your Majesty.
早餐时间到了 大家快起床了 快点 快点 Breakfast time. Everybody up. Hurry, hurry.
吃早饭了 早饭 早饭 Come on, everybody, breakfast, breakfast.
快来 我们去吃早饭 Come on, let's eat breakfast.
吃饭了?我要吃早饭 Breakfast? Breakfast!
猫在那 我们怎么出去? Lucify. How're we gonna get out?
让我想想 Let's see.
听着 我有一个主意 Listen, ibby dibby. Got an idea.
现在 得有一个偷偷溜出去 Now, somebody's got to sneak out,
去引开魔鬼 get Lucify to chase him,
然后跑到那个角落里 吸引着魔鬼的注意 run over to the corner and keep Lucify there.
然后我们偷偷跑出去 Then we all run out. Zuk.
好 好 Yuk, yuk. Out.
现在我们选出一个代表 Now we choose the one to do it. Iddb diddy hop.
好的 好的 Hop. Hop.
准备好 恩恩 Ready, hop. Hop.
我还在找你们呢 I was wondering.
来吧 你们的早餐 All right. Breakfast is served.
你走开 这是我的 Take it easy, cluck cluck.
还我 还我 Let go! Let go, now.
住手 别这样 你们这群强盗 Stop that. Go on, shoo, shoo.
都走开! Shoo, shoo, shoo!
可怜的小吉斯 Poor little Gus.
来 Here.
慢慢享用吧 Help yourself.
吉斯在哪? Where's Gus Gus?
好吧 还是让他给逃跑了 Well, guess he got away.
辛德瑞拉 Cinderella!
好 好 我来了 All right, all right. I'm cning.
晕 我的天啊 一日三餐都是这样唤我 Oh, my goodness. Morning, noon, and night.
辛德瑞拉 Cinderella!
快来 快过来 Coming, cning.
辛德瑞拉! 我马上就来 Cinderella! I'm cning.
辛德瑞拉 你死哪去了! 我马上就到 Cinderella! In a minute.
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
早上好 崔西丽娅 睡得好么? Good morning, Drizella. Sleep well?
还行 As if you care.
把这些衣服拿去烫 一小时之内给我弄好 Take that ironing and have it back in an honr
一小时 你听到没? One hour, you hear?
是 崔西丽娅 Yes, Drizella.
早安 安娜西娅 Good morning, Anastasia.
嗯 时候不早了 Well, it's about time.
别忘了替我缝补衣服 Don't forget the mending.
今天必须弄好 Don't be all day getting it done, eitder
是 安娜西娅 Yes, Anastasia.
好了 进来吧 孩子 Well, cne in, child, cne in.
早安 后母 Good morning, Stepmother
那脏衣服出去洗了 继续干你的家务 Pick up the laundry and get on with your duties.
是的 后母 Yes, Stepmother.
啊 妈 妈你快来! Oh, Mother Oh, Mother!
妈! 妈! Mother! Mother!
你故意的 你故意吓我! You did it. You did it on purpose.
妈! 妈! 妈! Mother! Mother! Mother!
你又做了什么好事? Now what did you do?
她把一只 She put it there.
又大又丑的老鼠放在我的杯子里 A big, ugly mouse, under my teacup.
好了 魔鬼 放开吉斯 All rigbt, Lucifer. What did you do with him?
哦 你骗不了任何人的 Oh, you're not fooling anybody.
我们都看到了 We'll just see about this.
好了 快放开它 Come on. Let him go.
现在抬起另一只脚 Now the other one.
快点! Come on!
噢 可怜的小吉斯 Oh, poor little Gus.
噢 你这个小猫就不会学的乖一点么? Oh, Lucifer,won't you ever learn?
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
是的 后母 Yes, Stepmother
你要小心哦 Are you gonna get it.
关上门 辛德瑞拉 Close the door, Cinderella.
到这里来 Come here.
你该不会觉得是我.. 闭嘴 You don't think that I... Hold your tongue.
现在 Now,
我们有的是时间 it seems we have time on our hands.
可我只是... 安静! But I was only trying to... Silenne!
我们来开个残忍的玩笑 Time for vicious practical jokes.
我们应该好好利用这段时间 Perhaps we can put it to better use.
嗯 让我想想... Now, let me see...
大厅里面的那个大地毯 There's the large carpet in the main hall.
给我洗干净 Clean it!
还有窗户 楼上楼下 And the windows, upstairs and down.
全都给我擦净 Wash them!
哦 对了 还有挂毯和帷幔 Oh, yes. And the tapestries and the draperies.
可是我刚刚才完成... 再做一遍! But I just finished... Do them again!
别忘了还有花园 修剪一下花木 And don't forget the garden. Scurb the terrace.
打扫大厅和楼梯 清理烟囱 Sweep the halls and the stairs. Clean the chimneys.
还有 你还要记得缝补衣服 然后洗干净它们 And, of course, there's the mending and the sewing and the laundry.
噢 对了 还有一件事 Oh, yes. And one more thing.
给这只小猫洗洗澡 See that Lucifer gets his bath.
我儿子已经逃避责任很久了 My son has been avoiding his responsibilities long enough.
是时候让他结婚安定下来了 It's high time he merried and settled down.
当然了 陛下 Of course, Your Majesty.
但我们要耐心点 But we must be patient.
我已经很耐心了! I am patient!
当时我已不再年轻了 你是知道的 But I'm not getting any younger, you know.
趁我还没死 我想看着我的孙子长大 I want to see my grandchildren before I go.
我很理解您的心情 国王 不 I understand, Sire. No.
你不理解 你不明白那种心情 No, you don't know what it means to see your oniy child
你唯一的儿子长大成人 越来越远离你 grow farther, farther, and farther away from you.
我...我 I'm... I
我在这个深宫大院孤苦伶仃 I'm lonely in this desolate old palace.
我...我想再听到 I... I want to hear
孩子在我周围欢呼雀跃 the pitter patter of little feat again.
别这样啊 陛下 Now, now, Your Majesty.
或许只要我们别干扰他... 不去干扰他? Perhaps if we just let him alone... Let him alone?
让他抱着自己浪漫无知的想法放任自流? With his silly romantic ideas?
可是 陛下 爱情这种事情... But, Sire, in matters of love...
爱情 Love.
只不过在适当的条件下 一个男还遇到一个女孩 Just a boy meeting a girl under the right conditions.
所以 我们就安排这个条件 So,we're arranging the conditions.
可是 陛下 如果王子怀疑怎么办? But, Your Mejesty, if the prince should suspect.
怀疑 Suspect!
那孩子今天回来 对不对? Look, the boy's cning home today, isn't he?
是的 陛下 Yes, Sire.
好 那我们就办一个庆祝晚会 怎么样? Well, what could be more natural than a ball to celebrate his return?
没问题 陛下 Nothing, Sire.
如果本国所有的未婚女士 If all the eligible maidens in my kingdom just
恰好都在场 happened to be there,
然后 他恰巧看中了其中的一位 对不? why, he's bound to show interest in one of them, isn't he?
不是么? Isn't he?
是的 陛下 Yes, Sire.
一旦他一见钟情... The moment he does...
光影交错 Soft lights.
音乐曼妙 Romantic music.
一切就都水到渠成! All the trimmings!
天衣无缝! It can't possibly fail.
不是么? Can it?
是的 陛下 绝对没有纰漏! Yes, Sire. No, Sire!
陛下您英明 Very well, Sire.
我马上去操办这场舞会... I shall arrange the ball for...
今晚就办 今晚? Tonight. Tonight? Tonight!
哦 可是 陛下... 就在今晚! Oh, but, Sire... Tonight!
我要看到所有的未婚女士都出现在舞会上 And see that eligible maid is there.
明白不? Understand?
是的 陛下 Yes, Your Majesty.
魔鬼! Lucifer!
你这个调皮捣蛋的家伙 You mean old thing.
我该好好教训你一下 I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson.
开门 国王有令 Open in the name of the King.
这是国王的紧急布告 An urgent message from His Imperial Majesty.
谢谢 国王的命令! Thank you. From the King!
上面写的什么 辛德瑞拉? What's it say, Cinderelly?
写的什么 嗯哈? What's it say, huh?
我不知道 I don't know.
他说是紧急布告 He said it's urgent.
也许我要打扰一下她们的音乐课了 Maybe I should interrupt the music lesson.
笨手笨脚的! 你故意的 You clumsy! You did it on purpose.
是她的错 女孩们 别吵了 要记住 It's her fault. Girls, girls. Remember,
最要紧的 要做个淑女 above all, eelt oestrel.
谁! Yes!
辛德瑞拉! 我警告过你别来打扰... Cinderella! I've warned you never to interrupt...
这是来自皇宫的紧急布告 国王的布告! This just arrived from the palace. From the palace!
拿过来 我们来瞧瞧! Give it here. Let me have it.
我来念 I'll read it.
噢 皇上要举办舞会 Well,there's to be a ball.
舞会! 为了给王子的归来接风洗尘 A ball! In honour of His Highness, the Prince.
哦耶 王子! Oh, the prince!
并且 按照国王的要求 And, by royal cnmand,
每一个未婚女士都必须参加 every eligible maiden is to attend.
哦耶 那不就是我们么? 我也未婚 Why,that's us! And I'm so eligible.
这就是说我也可以去哦 That means I can go, too.
她 和王子跳舞? Her, dancing with the Prince?
荣幸之至 殿下 I'd be honoured, Your Highness.
你不介意替我拿扫把吧? Would you mind holding my broom?
为什么不呢? Well, why not?
不管怎样 我也是这个家庭的一员 After all,I'm still a member of the family.
并且上面写着 按照国王的命令 And it says, By royal cnmand,
"每一位未婚女士都必须参加舞会" "every eligible maiden is to attend."
是的 的确如此 Yes, so it does.
好了 我看没什么理由能阻止你去 Well, I see no reason why you can't go.
如果你把你所有的工作做完 If you get all your work done.
噢 我会的 我保证 Oh, I will. I promise.
而且假如你能找到合适的衣服去参加舞会 And if you can find something suitable to wear.
我肯定找得到 噢 谢谢你 后母 I'm sure I can. Oh, thank you, Stepmother.
妈 你知道你在说什么么? Mother, do you realise what you just said?
当然知道 Of course.
我是说如果 I said "if."
哦 如果... Oh ."If."
这件衣服合身不? Isn't it lovely?
这是我妈妈的衣服 是很合身 但是有点老旧 It was my mother's. It's pretty, but it looks old.
是啊 样式有点过时 但我会修改一下的 Well, maybe it is old fashioned, but I'll fix that.
你怎么改呢? 等一下 How do you do it? Wait a minute.
让我查一下书 There ought to be some good ideas in here.
就是这个 This one.
哦耶 非常不错 很好 Oh, very nice. Nice.
就是这个 这个简单 Like it. It'll be easy.
我要把袖子弄短 我需要一个缎带... I'll have to shorten the sleeves, I'll need a sash,
一条绲边 还要... 辛德瑞拉! a ruffle, something for a collar... Cinderella!
额 现在她们又要做什么? Oh, now what do they want?
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
好吧 好吧 Oh, well.
我想我要把这个先放一放 I guess my dress will just have to wait.
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
听到了 好的 我这就来 All right, all right.I'm cning.
可怜的辛德瑞拉 Poor Cinderella.
每次她好不容易歇一会 她们就又对她呼来唤去 Every time she finds a minute, that's the time when they begin it.
辛德瑞拉 辛德瑞拉! Cinderella, Cinderella.
辛德瑞拉! Cinderella!
辛德瑞拉 辛德瑞拉 从早到晚忙来忙去的辛德瑞拉 Cinderelly, Cinderelly Night and day it's Cinderelly
生火 做早餐 Make the fire Fix the breakfast
洗碗 拖地板 Wash the dishes Do the moppin'
购物 倒垃圾 And the sweepin' and the dustin'
她们总是对她呼来喝去 They always keep her hoppin'
她忙个不停 忙个不停 She'd go around in circles
直到她忙得头昏眼花 Till she's very, very dizzy
她们依然大吼大叫 让她忙碌 辛德瑞拉 Still they holler Keep her busy, Cinderelly
对 别让她闲着 Yeah. Keep her busy.
你知道么? You know what?
辛德瑞拉不会去舞会 什么? Cinderelly won't go to the ball. What?
为什么不去? 你在说什么? Not go? What did you say?
你看 她们会搞定她的 You'll see.They'll fix her.
工作 工作 她永远都别想有时间缝好她的裙子 Work, work, work. She'll never get her dress done.
可怜的辛德瑞拉 Poor Cinderelly.
嘿! 我们可以帮她 Hey! We can do it!
我们可以 我们可以 We can do it We can do it
我们可以帮助辛德瑞拉 我们为她做一条漂亮的裙子 We can help our Cinderelly We can make the dress so pretty
这真的没什么 There's nothing to it, really
我们给这个裙子绣上花朵 再配一条漂亮的裙带 We'll tie a sash around it Put a ribbon through it
穿着我们制作的裙子 When dancing at the ball she'll be more beautiful than all
辛德瑞拉会在舞会光彩照人 In the lovely dress we make for Cinderelly
赶快 赶快 赶快 Hurry, hurry, hurry
快来帮助辛德瑞拉 Gonna help our Cinderelly
没有时间磨磨蹭蹭 Got no time to dilly dally
我们要赶紧干起来 We got to get it goin'
我来给你剪布条 I'll cut it with the scissors.
我可以做这些缝纫活 And I can do the sewing.
让剪子给我吧 Leave the sewing to the wowen.
你去拿一些镶边花布来 You go get some trimmin'.
我们会做一条鲜艳的裙子 And we'll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly,whoo
我们会为辛德瑞拉做一条美丽的裙子 We'll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly
跟着我 吉斯 我知道去哪里找布条 Follow we, Gus Gus. I know where to go.
这条裙子定会非常美丽 It's gonna be pretty, this dress.
辛德瑞拉会大喜过望 Cinderelly will be surprised.
吃惊 惊喜 喜极而泣 Surprised, surprised. Very surprised.
还有这个 我的拖鞋 你别忘了 And this, too, my slippers. Don't forget...
还有我的衣服 拿去 上面破了一个洞 Take my dress. Here, mend the buttonholes.
把我的外套叠好 小心别折了衣角 辛德瑞拉? Press my skirt and mind the ruffle. Cinderella?
嗯? 当你弄完这一切 Yes? When you're through,
开始做杂物之前呢 and before you begin your regular chores,
我有一点小事情让你帮忙 I have a few little things.
是 Very well.
为什么别人总是穿漂亮的衣服 I don't see why everyone else has nice things to wear,
而我总是穿着这些破烂 and I always end up in these old rags.
看这个带子 我死也不穿着它出门 This sash! I wouldn't be seen dead in it.
这些破烂太难看了 You should talk. These beads!
看着它们我就不舒服 I am sick of looking at them.
垃圾 哼 我讨厌这些 Trash. Oh, I hate this.
赶紧的 悄悄地过去 Come on and be careful.
好好 我们要非常小心 Yes, yes, yes. Real careful.
我们用得到那个 吉斯 We can use that, Gus Gus.
真漂亮 不错 Pretty, pretty.
小心点 猫在那里 Look out. Lucify!
项链 Beads!
多么漂亮的项链 Very pretty beads!
梦由心生 A dream is a wish your heart makes
当你安然入睡 When you're fast asleep
梦会抚平你的伤痛 In dreams you will lose your heartaches
无论你的梦想如何 你坚持不懈 Whatever you wish for You keep
无论你心情如何悲苦 No matter how your heart is grieving
假如你始终相信 If you keep on believing
你所期盼的梦想定会实现 The dream that you wish will cne true
好的 一 二 三 四 Okay. One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八 five, six, seven, eight.
无论你期盼什么 Whatever you wish for you keep
好了 All right.
加油 加油 Heave, ho. Heave, ho.
加油 Heave, ho.
你的梦想就会实现 The dream that you wish will cne true
会实现 Will cne true
嗯? 马车已经来了 Yes? The carriage is here.
怎么了 辛德瑞拉 Why, Cinderella,
你还没准备好 孩子 我不去了 you're not ready, child. I'm not going.
不去了?哦 太遗憾了 Not going? Oh, what a shame.
但是 也许将来还有机会 But, of course, there will be other times.
是的 晚安 Yes. Good night.
哦 好吧 Oh, well.
皇家舞会怎么样? What's a royal ball?
首先 我觉得它非常沉闷 After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull,
无聊 并且非常地 and boring, and cnpletely...
精彩绝伦 Completely wonderful.
这是我的... 惊喜不! It's my... Surprise!
吃惊吧! 喜出望外! Surprise! Surprise!
生日快乐! 哦不 不 不 Happy birthday! No, no, no, no!
好吧 我真没想到 Well, I never dreamed it.
真的很惊喜 It's such a surprise.
嗯 我没想到 Oh, how can I ever..
谢谢你们 Oh, thank you so much.
记住 你们可是要面见王子殿下 Remember, when you're presented to His Highness,
一定要... 等等! be sure... Wait!
等一下 Please, wait for me.
这个漂亮么?你喜欢么? Isn't it lovely? Do you like it?
你觉得这个行么? Do you think it will do?
辛德瑞拉! 妈 她不行 Cinderella! Mother, she can't.
哦不! 你不能去 Oh, no. You can't!
女孩们 静一下 Girls, please.
毕竟 我们说好的了 After all, we did make a bargain.
不是么 辛德瑞拉? Didn't we, Cinderella?
并且我从不食言 And I never go back on my word.
那些珠子 These beads,
貌似在哪见过 they give it just the right touch.
你不觉得么 崔西丽娅? Don't you think so, Drizella?
不 我不觉得 我觉得她是个... No, I don't.I think she's...
你这个小偷! Why, you little thief!
它们是我的项链 还给我 They're my beads. Give them here.
哦 不 Oh, no.
看 这是我的带子 她穿着我的带子 And look,that's my sash. She's wearing my sash.
是我的! 噢 别这样 Mine! Oh, please.
请你别这样 Please, no.
贼 Thief!
好了 好了 Girls, girls.
够了 你们两个要赶紧走了 That's quite enough. Hurry along new, both of you.
你们别自寻烦恼了 I won't have you upsetting yourselves.
晚安 Good night.
这样是没用的 It's just no use.
一点用也没有 No use at all.
不管你的心如何悲伤 No matter how your heart is grieving
如果能你坚定信念 If you keep on believing
我不能相信 不再相信了 I can't believe. Not any more.
你的梦想 The dream that you wish
即将成为现实 Will cne true
没有什么是可以相信的 There's nothing left to believe in.
没有 Nothing.
真的没有吗 亲爱的 Nothing, my dear?
啊 你刚才说的不是真的吧 不 我就是这个意思 Oh, now you don't really mean that. Oh, but I do.
胡说 孩子 Nonsense, child!
如果你失去你所有的信心 我就不会在这里了 If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here.
看 我就在这里嘛 And here I am.
来吧 擦干你的眼泪 Oh, cne now. Dry those tears.
你这个模样可不能去参加舞会哦 You can't go to the ball looking like that.
舞会 The ball?
啊 可是我不能去 不 你当然可以去 Oh, but I'm not... Of course, you are.
不过我们要赶快才行 But we have to hurry,
即使是奇迹也是需要一点点时间的 because even miracles take a little time.
奇迹? 看着 Miracles? Watch.
我的魔法棒哪去了? 我想应该是... What in the world did I do with that magic wand? I was sure...
魔法棒? Magic wand?
真是奇怪 That's strange.
我经常... 你一定是... I always... Then you must be...
你的仙女教母? 当然 Your fairy godmother? Of course.
我的魔法棒哪去了? 我... Where is that wand? I...
啊 我忘了 Oh! I forgot.
我把它收起来了 I put it away.
看她刚才的动作 Look at what she did.
她怎么做到的? How'd she do it?
我们来看看 Now,let's see.
依我说你需要的第一样东西是 I'd say the first thing you need is
一个南瓜 一个南瓜? a pumpkin. A pumpkin?
这个咒语是 Now the magic words.
(咒语) Sala gadoola menchika boo la Bibbidi bobbidi boo
放在一起 你会得到个什么呢? Put 'em together and what have you got?
(咒语) Bibbidi bobbidi boo
(咒语) Sala gadoola menchika boo la Bibbidi bobbidi boo
哇 你看 Oh, looky.
是不是很奇妙啊? Isn't it wonderful?
好美啊 Oh,it's beautiful.
是啊 Yes,isn't it?
有这么优雅的马车 With an elegant coach like that, of course,
当然 我们就必须有 we'll simply have to have
老鼠! 老鼠? mice! Mice?
好极了 Oh, this really is nice.
魔法棒挥一下 就搞定了 Just a wave of my stick and to finish the trick,
(咒语) bibbidi, bobbidi, boo.
天啊 我在做什么 Gracious, what did I do?
我确定是四只的 应该还有一只才对 I was sure there were four. There should be one more.
原来你在这里 There you are.
(咒语) Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo.
可怜的路西法 Oh, poor Lucifer
要我说 他是活该 Serves him right, I'd say. Now...
我说到哪了 哦 对了 Where were we? Oh, goodness, yes.
你去参加舞会可不能少了 You can't go to the ball without
一匹马 a horse.
另一匹? Another one?
不过今晚有个改变 让你负责执缰绳 But tonight, for a change, you will handle the reins,
而且坐在驾驶座上 and sit in the driver's seat, too.
从一匹马变成一个驾驶员 For instead of a horse, you're the coachman, of course.
(咒语) Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo.
差不多了 我想下 还有... 哦 对了 That does it, I guess, except for... Oh, yes!
最后的修改 嗯 就是你 The finishing touch. And, that's you.
哦 这就对了 今晚你来做马车夫 Yes, Bruno,that's right, you'll be footman tonight.
(咒语) Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo.
好了 赶紧上车 亲爱的 我们不能浪费时间了 Well, well, hop in, my dear. We can't waste time.
可是... 不 不必谢我 But... No,don't try to thank me.
不 我不是... 我的意思是的确感谢你 但... Oh, I wasn't... I mean, I do, but...
你不认为我的裙子... But,don't you think my dress...
对 很漂亮 亲爱的 Yes,it's lovely, dear
天啊 孩子 你不能穿那个衣服去 Good heavens, child. You can't go is that!
让我们想想办法 亲爱的 Now,let's see, dear.
你的尺码 眼睛的颜色 Your size and the shade of your eyes.
来一套简单 不过也非常突出的 Something simple, but daring, too.
噢 交给我吧 这会是非常棒的衣服 Oh, just leave it to me. What a gown this will be.
(咒语) Bibbidi bobbidi. Bibbidi bobbidi.
(咒语) Bibbidi bobbidi boo.
噢 好漂亮的衣服啊 Oh,it's a beautiful dress.
你有看过这么漂亮的衣服吗 Did you ever see such a beautiful dress?
而且你看 水晶鞋 And, look, glass slippers.
怎么回事 就像做梦一样 Why,it's like a dream.
一个美梦成真了 A wonderful dream cne true.
是的 孩子 Yes, my child.
不过 像所有的梦一样 But, like all dreams,
恐怕不能永远持续下去 well,I'm afraid this can't last forever.
只能持续到午夜 还有 You'll have only till midnight, and then...
午夜? 谢谢 Midnight? Thank you.
不 等一下 你必须要清楚 亲爱的 Now, now, now, just a minute. You must understand, my dear,
在第12下钟声敲响之后 法术会消失 on the stroke of 12:00 the spe11 will be broken,
所有东西都会恢复原状 and everything will be as it was before.
我明白 可是 Oh, I understand, but
这比我希望的好很多了 it's more than I ever hoped for.
祝福你 孩子 Bless you, my child.
我...天啊 I... Goodness me!
已经快迟到了 赶快 亲爱的 舞会可不会等你的 It's getting late. Hurry up, dear. The ball can't wait.
玩得开心一点 尽情跳舞吧 Have a good time. Dance, be gay.
出发啦 上路吧 Now, off you go. You're on your way.
那孩子太不懂得配合了 The boy isn't cooperating.
尼亚洛娃小姐驾到 Mademoiselle Leonora Mercedes de la Tour.
杜拉多上尉和夫人的女儿驾到 Daughter of Colonel and Madame de la Tour.
我真不知道他在想什么 I can't understand it.
至少应该有一个适合做母亲的 There must be at least one who'd make a suitable mother.
陛下 Sire.
一个合适的妻子 A suitable wife.
崔西丽娅和安娜西娅小姐驾到 Mademoiselles Drizella and Anastasia Tremaine.
查明夫人的女儿 Daughters of Lady Tremaine.
我死心了 我根本不能指望那个孩子了 I give up. Even I couldn't expect the boy to...
陛下 请允许我这样说 我曾经尝试警告过你 Well, if I may say so, Your Majesty, I did try to warn you,
但是陛下您 可是无可救药的浪漫啊 but you, Sire, are incurably romantic.
毫无疑问你想象中的美丽的画面是 No doubt you saw the whole pretty picture in detail.
年轻的王子向众宾客敬礼 The young Prince bowing to the assembly.
然后他突然停下来 往前看 Suddenly he stops. He looks up.
终于 她就站在前面 For, lo, there she stands.
他梦中的女孩 The girl of his dreams.
她是谁或着她从哪里而来 Who she is or whence she came,
他一概不知 却也不在乎 he knows not, nor does he care,
因为他的心告诉他 for his heart tells him that here,
就是她了 注定成为他的新娘 here is the maid predestined to be his bride.
这个故事描述得很不错啊 A pretty plot for fairy tales, Sire.
不过 现实却是 But in real life, oh, no.
不 这注定会失败的 No! It was foredoomed to failure.
失败吗? Failure, eh?
快看那边 你这个自大多嘴的家伙 Take a look at that, you pompous windbag.
她是谁? Who is she?
你认识她? 不 陛下 You know her? No, Sire.
我从来没有见过她 I've never seen her before.
这是她的过人之处啊 That's one thing in her favour.
华尔兹 快 华尔兹 The waltz. Quick, the waltz!
灯光 灯光 Lights. The lights.
失败吗? Failure, eh?
好了...我可以好好睡一觉了 Well... Now for a good night's sleep.
噢 很不错呀 陛下 我相信我... Oh, quite so, Sire. I believe I, too...
你就留在这里 You will stay right here.
确定没人打扰他们 当王子求婚的时候 See they're not disturbed, and when the boy proposes,
马上叫醒我 notify me immediately.
记得马上叫醒我 Notify me immediately.
好的 记住了 And remember,
如果有什么差错... if anything goes wrong...
妈妈 她是谁啊? 我们认识吗? Who is she, Mother? Do we know her?
王子似乎认识她啊 Well, the Prince certainly seems to.
我从未见过她啊 I know I've never seen her
我也没见过 Nor I.
不过她的确是...等一下 But she certainly is... Wait.
看起来有点眼熟啊 There is somethiug familier about her.
噢 Ahem.
原来这就是爱 So this is love
原来是爱使生命 Sn this is what makes life
有了意义 Divine
我浑身发烫 I'm all aglow
我现在才知道 我现在才知道 And now I know And now I know
去往天堂的钥匙 The key to all Heaven
在我手上 Is mine
我的心仿佛有了翅膀 My heart has wings
我可以飞翔 And I can fly
我要触摸天上的每一颗星星 I'll touch every star
在天空上 In the sky
原来这就是奇迹 So this is the miracle
我梦寐以求的奇迹 That I've been dreaming of
原来这 So this
就是 Is
爱 Love
噢 我的天啊 Oh. Oh, my goodness.
什么事啊? What's the matter?
已经是午夜了 It's midnight.
是的 那又怎样呢 Yes, so it is. But why...
拜拜 噢 不 等一下 Goodbye. No, no, wait.
你现在不能走啊 只不过是... 不 我必须走 拜托! You can't go now.It's only... Oh, I must. Please.
求你了 我必须走 但这是为什么啊? Please, I must. But why?
额 我 王子... Well, I... Oh, the Prince,
我还没看到王子... I haven't met the Prince.
王子? The Prince?
难道您不知道... But didn't you know...
拜拜 不 等一下 Goodbye. No, wait.
回来 请您回来 Come back. Please cne back.
我还不知道您的名字啊 我怎样才能找到你? I don't even know your name. How will I find you?
等一下 请等一下 Wait! Please wait.
再见啦 Goodbye.
噢 年轻的女士 Oh, I say. Young lady.
等一下! 王子! Wait! The Prince!
等一下 Just a moment.
守卫! 守卫! Guard! Guard!
挡住那辆马车! 快关门! Stop that coach! Close those gates!
快跟上那辆马车! Follow that coach!
快开门! Open those gates!
对不起 I'm sorry.
我几乎把一切都忘了 I guess I forgot about everything.
甚至忘了时间 但是... Even the time, but...
但这是如此美妙 But it was so wonderful.
他太帅了 And he was so handsome,
当我们跳舞时... and when we danced...
即使是王子也不过如此... Oh,I'm sure even the Prince himself couldn't have been more...
而已... More...
好吧 已经结束了... 辛德瑞拉 Oh, well,it's over and... Cinderelly.
看 快看! 拖鞋! Look, look! The slippers!
对 你的水晶鞋 Yeah, your slipper
你的水晶鞋 辛德瑞拉 Your slipper, Cinderelly
谢谢 Thank you.
对这一切 太感谢了 Thank you so much, for everything.
陛下 我觉得打灌木丛没必要 Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush.
很遗憾 大人 I regret to inform you, Sire,
那位年轻小姐已经不见了 that the young lady has disappeared,
只剩下这双水晶鞋 leaving behind only this glass slipper.
我来 Yes.I'll do it.
不 我不能 No. I just can't.
请进 Well, cne in.
请进! Come in!
陛下... 他已经被提拔了吗? Your Majesty... So,he's proposed already?
告诉我 是... Tell me about it. Well...
他是谁? 我不知道... Who is she? I didn't get a chance...
没关系 我们有更重要的事要谈 No matter.We've more important things to discuss.
关于婚礼的安排 Arrangements for the wedding,
邀请 以及国庆日 invitations, a national holiday.
所有这一类的事情 但是 大人... All that sort of thing. But,Sire...
抽只雪茄吧 多拿点 Here. Have a cigar. Take a few more.
但是... But...
请先别考虑这个好吗? Better practise passing these out, eh?
请先听我说 大人... But, if you'd only listen.
对于你 我的朋友 And for you, my friend.
在 陛下 我将授予你 Your Majesty, please... A knighthood.
骑士的爵位... I hereby dub you Sir...
你喜欢什么样的头衔? By the way, what title would you like?
大人 她不见了 "她不见了"爵士? Sire? She got away. Sir "She Got Away"?
很奇怪的头衔 但如果那是你... A peculiar title, but if that's what you...
什么? 她走了 你... She what? Why, you...
你...你这个叛徒! You... You traitor!
别激动 大人 注意您的血压 Now, Sire. Remember, your blood pressure.
你竟敢背叛我! Treason!
不 大人 不! No, Sire. No!
混蛋! Sabotage!
你竟然和王子勾结 You were in league with the Prince.
我试着阻止她 I tried to stop her,
但她就像突然消失一样 but she vanished into thin air.
编得真好啊 A likely story.
但事实就是这样 大人 我们只能找到她的水晶鞋 But it's true, Sire. All we could find was this glass slipper.
这一切都是个阴谋! The whole thing was a plot!
大人 王子爱她 But, Sire, he loves her.
他会不休止地找她的 He won't rest till he finds her.
他下定决心与她结婚 He's determined to marry her.
什么? 你说什么? What? What did you say?
大人 王子发誓除了这双水晶鞋的主人 The Prince, Sire, swears he'll marry none
他不会娶任何人 but the girl who fits this slipper.
这是他说的吗? 真的吗? He said that, did he?
我们都听到了! We've got him!
但是 大人 这双水晶鞋很多姑娘们都能穿 But, Sire, this slipper may fit one of any number of girls.
这就是他的问题了 他已经放出话了 That's his problem. He's given his word.
我们会让他遵守诺言的 不 陛下 We'll hold him to it. No, Your Highness.
我们什么都不用做 I'll have nothing to do with it.
你让王国里的每位少女试穿这双鞋 You'll try this on every maid in my kingdom.
如果合脚的话 And if the shoe fits,
带她来见我 bring her in.
是 陛下 Yes, Your Majesty.
辛德瑞拉? 辛德瑞拉? Cinderella? Cinderella?
辛德瑞拉! 你在哪... 来了 Cinderella! Where is that... Yes?
我在这 Here I am.
我女儿们在哪? My daughters, where are they?
她们应该都还在睡觉吧 I think they're still in bed.
别傻站在这 去洗早餐用的盘子 Don't just stand there! Bring up the breakfast trays at once.
快点! And hurry!
喔 我想知道发生什么了 Wow. I wonder what's the matter.
她怎么了? What's the matter with her?
不知道 去看看吧 来吧 I don't know.Let's find out. Come on.
崔西丽娅 崔西丽娅 Drizlla. Drizlla!
怎么了? What?
快起来 立刻给我起来 Get up. Quick. This instant.
我们没那么多时间 We haven't a moment to lose.
安娜西娅 Anastasia.
起床 安娜西娅 Get up, Anastasia.
怎么啦? 干嘛啊? What for? Why?
整个王国已经满城风雨了 Everyone's talking about it, the whole kingdom.
快点 他可能随时会来 谁要来? Hurry now.He'll be here any minute. Who will?
大公爵就要来了 他整夜都在搜寻 The Grand Duke. He's been hunting all night.
搜寻谁? 找那个女孩 Hunting? For that girl.
一个昨晚在舞会上丢了水晶鞋的女孩 The one who lost her slipper at the ball last night.
有人说他已经疯狂地爱上她了 They say he's madly in love with her.
大公爵吗? 不 准确地说是王子 The Duke is? No, no, no. The Prince!
王子! The Prince!
你个笨手笨脚的 You clumsy little fool.
把那收拾干净 然后帮我女儿打扮好 Clean that up, then help my daughters dress.
为什么? What for?
如果他真的爱上了那个女孩 If he's in love with that girl,
那我们还操什么心 why should we even bother?
你们两个听我说 Now, you two, listen to me.
你们其中一个仍然还有机会 There is still a chance that one of you can get it.
我们其中一个? 为什么 妈妈 这话怎么讲? One of us? Why, Mother, what do you mean?
是这样的: Just this:
没有人甚至连王子都不知道那女孩是谁 No one, not even the Prince, knows who that girl is.
可我们知道! 是辛德瑞拉! We know! We know! Cinderelly!
那双水晶鞋是他们唯一的证物 The glass slipper is their only clue.
王子被命令让 The Duke has been ordered to try it on
王国里的每一位姑娘试穿 every girl in the kingdom.
如果找到一个合脚的女孩 And it one can be found whom the slipper fits,
国王就会下令 then, by the King's cnmand,
让那个女孩就会成为王子的新娘 that girl shall be the Prince's bride.
他的新娘 王子的新娘! His bride. His bride!
辛德瑞拉 把我的东西收拾好 Cinderella, get my things together.
别管她 先收拾我的 Never mind her. Get mine right away.
她又犯什么毛病? What's the matter with her?
蠢货 快起床 我们已经穿戴好了 Wake up, stupid. We've gotta get dressed.
穿戴 噢 是啊 Dressed. Oh, yes.
我们必须穿好了 Oh, we must get dressed.
让公爵看到我穿成这样不合适... It wouldn't do for the Duke to see me...
你有没有看见她都做了些什么? Mother, did you see what she did?
你就这样让她... 安静! Are you just going to let her... Quiet!
这就是爱 So this is love
她要干嘛? What's she gonna do?
不知道 去看看 I don't know. Gotta watch.
快点 Come on.
辛德瑞拉! 辛德瑞拉! Cinderelly! Cinderelly!
这就是奇迹 So this is the miracle
一直出现在我梦中的奇迹 That I've been dreaming of
什么? What?
噢 不! Oh, no!
不 别这样! No, please!
噢 你不能这样 不能这样 Oh, you can't,you just can't.
放我出去! 我要出去! Let me out! You must let me out!
你不能把我关在这儿! You can't keep me in here!
求你了 Oh, please.
不 她不能这么做 不能把辛德瑞拉锁起来 No, no. She can't do it. She can't lock up Cinderelly.
我要... I'm gonna...
求你了 Please. Please.
我们去拿钥匙 我们会拿来的 We gotta get that key, Gus Gus. We just gotta get that key.
啊 Whoa.
他就在这儿 公爵 公爵 He's over here, the Duke Duke.
是啊 是啊 是谁? 大公爵 拿着水晶鞋来了 Yeah, yeah. Who? The Grand Duke, with the slipper.
我们得快点去拿钥匙 We gotta get that key quick.
对对对 钥匙钥匙 快点 Yup, yup. Key, key. Quick.
妈妈 妈妈 他在这儿 他在这儿 Oh, Mother, Mother, he's here,he's here.
大公爵 我看起来还行吗? The Grand Duke. Do I look all right?
我太兴奋了 不知道该做些什么 姑娘们 I'm so excited, I don't know what I'll do. Girls.
记住 这是你们最后的机会 别让我失望 Now, remember, this is your last chance.Don't fail me.
大公爵带来了帝国的恩典 Announcing His Imperial Grace, the Grand Duke.
您的到来让敝舍蓬荜生辉 You honour our humble home.
的确 Quite so.
请允许我引荐我的女儿 May I present my daughters,
崔西丽娅和安娜西娅 Drizella, Anastasia.
大人 Your Grace.
很有魅力 我得承认 Yes. Charmed,I'm sure.
旨令将会马上颁布 His Grace will read the royal proclamation.
"在此向所有忠于神圣帝国的臣民 "All loyal subjects of His Imperial Majesty
"宣读一道王室有关一双水晶鞋的 "are hereby notified by royal proclamation in regard to a certain
"圣旨 "glass slipper.
"法令如下..." "It is decreed..."
什么那是我的水晶鞋! Why,that's my slipper!
我喜欢 这是我的水晶鞋! Well, I like that.It's my slipper!
不不不 那是辛德瑞拉的水晶鞋! No, no, no! It's Cinderelly's slipper!
她怎么会站在这... 姑娘们 How can she stand there... Girls.
注意举止 Your manners.
说了多少遍了 要举止优雅 A thousand pardons, Your Grace.
请继续 Please continue.
好的 Yes, quite so.
"法令即日起开始生效 Oh, yes. "It is upon this day decreed
"并开始展开搜寻... "that a quest be instituted throughout...
"搜寻目的如下: "The sole and express purpose of such quest to be as follows:
王国里的每一位姑娘都毫无例外地 "That every maid throughout the kingdom without exception,
"将会试穿这双水晶鞋 "shall try on her foot this slipper of glass,
"直至找到一位合脚的姑娘 "and should one be found upon whose foot this slipper shall properly fit,
"这位姑娘将会成为这双鞋的主人 "such maiden shall be acclaimed the abject of this search
"被视为我们王室的继承人 "and shall be looked upon as the true love of His Royal Highness,
"高贵的王子的真爱 "our beloved son and heir, the noble Prince.
"这是出于王子的意愿 "Said Prince will, upon bended knee
"甚至是乞求 "beg,request, or if need be, implore
"这个女孩将会保证与同王子结婚 "said maiden that he be granted her hand in marriage.
"因此 这位姑娘 "Whereupon, should the aforementioned maiden
"将很荣耀地与王子订婚... "look with favour, shall the couple pledge their troth...
"并由于现任国王的最终让位 "And in due course, upon the inevitable demise of His Majesty the King,
"成功登上王座 "succeed to the throne to rule over the land
"成为国王和王后 "as King and Queen of our kingdom.
"完毕" "So be it."
您一定很累了 大人 You must be quite fatigued, Your Grace.
要喝点茶吗? May we offer you some tea?
什么? 茶? What? Tea?
谢谢你 夫人 不必了 Thank you, madam, no.
我们得着手找人试穿了 We must proceed with the fitting.
当然 安娜西娅 Of course. Anastasia, dear.
我就知道这是我的水晶鞋 There. I knew it was my slipper
跟我的尺寸一样 Exactly my size.
我总是穿这么大的鞋 I always wear the same size.
我一看见它 我就... As soon as I saw it, I said...
噢 天呐... Oh, well...
可能是因为今天脚肿了 It may be a trifle snug today.
你知道的 整晚跳着舞 You know how it is, dancing all night.
我就是搞不懂 I can't understand why.
之前就特别合脚的 It's always fit perfectly before.
我不觉得你只穿进了一半 I don't think you're half trying.
妈妈 你能... Mother, can you...
安静 亲爱的 别扫了大人的威严 Quiet, my dear. We mustn't disturb His Grace.
年轻人 你确定你穿对了脚吗? Young man, are you sure you're trying it on the right foot?
没错 不过... Oh,it's the right foot, but...
这双鞋不总是那么可靠的 These glass shoes aren't always reliable.
快点 Come on, hurry
上楼 上楼! Up the stairs, up the stairs!
路西法 路西法 Lucify, Lucify.
上去上去 穿着上去 Up, up, up with it.
在这儿 Here.
你就不能等一会儿吗? Why can't you hold still a minute?
噢 够了! My word. Euough of this!
有请下一位女士 The next young lady, please.
听见了吗 你们? Did you hear that,Gus?
是 快点 Yup. Gotta hurry.
来来来 快点 Come on, cne on, hurry.
快来 Gus Gus, Gus Gus, cne on.
看 就在那 快点 Look, look. Just up there. Come on.
我们来了 辛德瑞拉 Us is cning, Cinderelly.
我能放你出来 你们拿到钥匙了! I can get you out. You've got the key!
你们是怎么做到的... How did you ever manage to...
路西法! Lucifer!
放开他 路西法 Let him go, Lucifer
求你了 放开他 Please, let him go.
放开他 放开他! Let him go Let him go!
放开他 听见没? Let him go. Let him out, you hear?
路西法 你... Lucify, you...
布鲁诺 对 布鲁诺! Bruno. Yes, Bruno!
快 去找布鲁诺! Quick, get Bruno. Get Bruno!
都是白痴 Of all the stupid little idiots.
我自己来 I'll do it myself.
走开 Get away from me.
我会让它合脚的 I'll make it fit.
看 很合适 There. It fits.
合适吗? It fits?
不! No!
噢 大人 我太抱歉了 Oh, Your Grace,I'm dreadfully sorry.
这种事不允许再次发生 It shan't happen again.
是 夫人 Precisely, madam.
快点 起来 Come on, cne on. Get up, Gus Gus, get up.
不 不 Don't,don't,don't,don't.
放开 放开 Let go, let go.
你是这屋里唯一的姑娘了 You are the only ladies in the household I hope... I presume.
没别人了 大人 好的 There's no one else, Your Grace. Quite so.
日安 日安 大人? Good day. Good day. Your Grace?
大人 请等会儿 Your Grace, please, wait.
我能试试吗? May I try it on?
别管她 这是辛德瑞拉 Pay no attention. It's Cinderella.
在厨房打杂的 荒谬 From the kitchen. Ridiculous.
她疯了 She's out of her mind.
白日做梦 Just an imaginative child.
夫人 我下令是让"每一位姑娘" Madam, my orders were "every maiden."
过来 孩子 Come, my child.
不 Oh, no.
噢 不 不! No, no, no. Oh, no!
太可怕了 Oh, this is terrible.
国王会怎么说? The King, what will he say?
会怎么做? What will he do?
也许 那会有用的... Perhaps, if it would help...
不 现在做什么都于事无补了 No, no. Nothing can help now. Nothing.
你看 我还有其他的鞋 But, you see, I have the other slipper.
坚定梦想 Have faith in dreams
总有一天 And someday
你会看到绚丽的彩虹 Your rainbow will cne smiling through
不管你曾有多么悲伤 No matter how your heart is grieving
只要心中继续有梦 If you keep on believing
梦想 The dream that you wish
终究会实现 Will cne true.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制