片名:神偷奶爸1
请问这里有洗手间吗? Excuse me, sir,is there a cnmode?
贾斯丁! Justin!
快给我照相,亲爱的 我都把金字塔托在手里了 Quick honey take my picture.I got the pyramid in my hand.
贾斯丁,你给我回来! Justin, you get back here right now!
停下! No, stop!
停下,拦住他!回来,别爬上去! No no! Stop him! Go back! Don't climb!
等等 Wait, wait.
冷静,别往前,小伙子 Hold on. Easy, little boy.
停下,小毛孩!别走了! 不! Okay stop child! Stop right there No!
不是吧!他掉下去了 No, no, no! There he goes.
贾斯丁! Justin!
就这里,我接住他了! I've got him! I've got him!
埃及当地今晚一片愤怒 Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
人们发现吉萨金字塔被盗 that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
取而代之的是个巨大的充气模型 and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
各国政府和民众都懵了 There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens
他们开始保卫自己心爱的地标 try to protect their beloved landmarks.
对此案执法部门目前仍无头绪 Law enforcement still has no leads,
到底是哪个恶棍 leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains
犯下了这弥天大罪呢? is responsible for this heinous crime?
他下一个目标又会是哪里? And where will he strike next?
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
一路向前我从不后退 It's about time that I get my way
谁挡我路我就做掉谁 Steamrolling whatever I see
冷冻光束!冷冻光束!冷冻光束! Freeze ray!Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
你看不爽我也无所谓 If you take it personal,that's okay
看,前面谁来了 Watch, this is so fun to see
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
早上好,格鲁! Morning, Gru!
你好吗? How you doing?
你好,弗雷德 Hello, Fred.
对了,我院子里到处都是你家狗的便便 FYI your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard
我不喜欢 and I don't appreciate it.
抱歉,但狗就是这样,喜欢到处溜达 Sorry You know dogs They go wherever they want to go
但死狗就不会了吧 Unless they're dead.
开玩笑啦! I'm joking!
不过我说的是实话 祝你今天愉快 Although it is true Anyway, have a good one
好吧 Okay. Yeah.
谁挡我路我就做掉谁 Steamrolling whatever I see
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
你看不爽我也无所谓 If you take it personal that's okay
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
搞什么飞机! You've got to be pulling on my leg!
你好! Hello!
卖曲奇饼啦 Cookies for sale.
走吧,我不在家 Go away. I'm not home.
你在的,我都听见你说话了 Yes, you are. I heard you.
没有,我这是… No, you didn't. This
答录机 is a recording.
不是的 是的 No, it isn't.Yes, it is.
请听到「嘟」一声后留言 Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
再见,答录机 Goodbye, recorded message.
走吧,艾格尼斯 Agnes, cne on.
凯尔! Kyle!
死狗!别这样,我的小松饼 Bad dog! No! No, no.Sit. My muffin.
格鲁! Gru!
法瑞奥教授 Dr Nefario.
我知道你也有同样的感觉 I know how you must be feeling.
我自己也感到很失落 I, too, have encountered great disappointment
但在我眼里,你永远是一流好手 but in my eyes,you will always be one of the greats.
什么?出什么事了? What? What happened?
都传遍天下了! It's all over the news!
金字塔被偷了 Some fella just stole a pyramid.
他们都说相比之下,其他恶棍… They're saying he makes all other villains look
太烂了 lame.
召唤小喽喽! Assemble the minions!
小喽喽们,集合了! Minions, assemble!
好的 Okay. Okay.
Hey!
气色不错啊,凯文!家里人都好吧? Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?
很好 All right.
我的小比利!你怎样啊,拉里? That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
大家好! Hello, everybody!
很好! Yeah, all right!
冷静,安静! Simmer down. Simmer down!
谢谢,很好 Thank you, okay.
大家应该都听说了 Now, I realize that you guys probably heard
某个恶棍偷了金字塔 about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
很明显,这是件大事 Apparently, it's a big deal.
大家都叫它世纪之罪什么的 People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that.
我不淡定了吗?没有! But am I upset? No, I am not!
一点点而已 A little,
但我们今年收成也不错嘛 but we have had a pretty good year ourselves,
你们的功劳我都记在心里的 and you guys are all right in my book.
不,不会涨工资! No, no raises!
一毛钱都不会涨 You're not going to get any raises.
我们都干了什么? What did we do?
我们偷来了时代广场的大屏幕! Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!
厉害! Nice!
了不起吧 That's how I roll.
你们都喜欢在这上面看球赛吧? Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?
这还不止 But that's not all.
我们偷到了自由女神像 We stole the Statue of Liberty,
虽然是赌城那座小的 the small one from Las Vegas.
更别说埃菲尔铁塔了!也是赌城那座小的 And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.
还有件事我还没打算告诉你们 Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,
我正准备干票大的! but I have been working on something very big!
相比之下金字塔这事根本不足一提! Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
这里要感谢一下我的好朋友 法瑞奥教授的努力工作 And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario...
谢谢你! Thank you!
他来了 There he is.
他今天打扮得很潮 He's styling.
我们已经在一个秘密实验室 Now, we have located a shrink ray
发现了神器「收缩枪」一旦把这东西拿到手 in a secret lab and once we take this shrink ray
我们就有能力 we will have the capability
犯下这真正的世纪之罪 to pull off the true crime of the century.
我们要去偷… We are going to steal...
等等!我还没说要偷什么呢 Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.
听好了,戴夫 Dave, listen up, please.
接下来,我们要去偷 Next, we are going to steal,
气氛差不多了 pause for effect,
月亮! the moon!
一旦偷到了月亮 And once the moon is mine,
他们就会满足我的任何需求来赎回月亮 the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!
而我也会成为最坏的恶棍! And I will be the greatest villain of all time!
这就是我的伟大计划 That's what I'm talking about.
喂? Yes?
格鲁?我算了一下帐 Hello, Gru? I've been crunching some numbers,
我们没钱搞这么大的工程啊 and I really don't see how we can afford this.
没钱我可搞不定 It can't be done.I'm not a miracle worker.
别紧张 Hey, chillax.
我会去银行再贷一笔,他们爱死我了! I'll just get another loan from the bank. They love me!
别这样,伊迪丝! Edith, stop it!
怎么了?我只是在走路嘛 What? I'm just walking.
「哈蒂小姐的女生之家」
哈蒂小姐,我们回来了 Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back
你们好啊,女孩儿们 Hello, girls!
今天有人来领养我们吗? Anybody cne to adopt us while we were out?
我想想 Let me think.
没有! No!
伊迪丝!你放什么在我桌上? Edith! What did you put on my desk?
泥巴派 A mud pie.
不会有人来领养你们的,伊迪丝 你心里清楚,对吧? You're never gonna get adopted Edith You know that, don't you?
嗯,我知道 很好 Yeah, I know. Good.
那么,今天如何啊,姑娘们?完成指标了吗? So how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?
差不多吧 Sort of.
卖了43块薄荷糖,30块漩涡巧克力 还有18个可可坚果 We sold 43 mini mints,30 choco swirlies,and 18 coco nutties.
好吧 Okay.
听起来好像不少 Well, you say that like it's a great sale day.
看着我的脸! Look at my face!
就这点还好意思说? Do you still think it's a great sale day?
18个可可坚果 Eighteen coco nutties.
我想还有增长的空间吧? I think we can do a little better than that, don't you?
是的 Yeah.
大家不想周末呆在耻辱盒里面吧?肯定不想 We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No.
不想,哈蒂小姐 No, Miss Hattie. No Miss Hattie.
好,去吧,洗我的衣服去 Okay good Off you go Go clean something of mine.
你好,佩妮 Hi, Penny.Hi, Penny.
你们好 (「耻辱盒」) Hi, guys.
你好妈妈,不好意思,我本打算打给你… Hello Mom Sorry, I meant to call, but...
我想恭喜你偷到了金字塔 I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.
是你偷的吧? That was you, wasn't it?
或者是其他成功的恶棍干的? Or was it a villain who's actually successful?
你也知道妈妈,我正打算干一票 Just so you know, Mom,I am about to do something
相当大的案子 that's very, very big,very important.
等你听到好消息的时候,会很自豪的 When you hear about it,you're going to be very proud.
祝你好运,我先挂了 Good luck with that.Okay, I'm out of here.
「罪恶银行」
我是格鲁,来见珀金斯先生 Gru to see Mr. Perkins.
好,请坐 Yes, please have a seat.
“我个人的一小步 That's one small step for man,
却是人类的一大步” one giant leap for mankind.
妈,总有一天我会登月的 Ma, someday I'm going to go to the moon.
可惜你晚了一步,儿子 I'm afraid you're too late, Son.
航天局已经不再带猴子登月了 NASA isn't sending the monkeys any more.
你好 Hey.
我也是来申请恶棍贷款的 我外号叫「向量」 I'm applying for a new villain loan.Go by the name of Vector.
这是个数学术语 It's a mathematical term,
意思是有方向有大小的量 a quantity represented by an arrow,with both direction and magnitude.
我就是向量了! Vector! That's me,
因为我犯的罪既有方向又有份量 'cause I'm cnmitting crimes with both direction and magnitude.
看看我的新武器 Check out my new weapon.
锯脂鱼枪!没错! Piranha gun! Oh, yes!
能发射活生生的锯脂鱼 没见过吧?我发明的 Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No you haven't I invented it.
要不要看看效果? Do you want a demonstration?
干!有时候很难塞回去… Shoot! So difficult, sometimes,to get the piranha back inside of my...
格鲁先生,珀金斯先生可以见您了 Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.
我所要的 So, all I need
就是建造火箭的资金 is money from the bank to build a rocket.
然后月亮就到手了 哇! And then, the moon is ours.Wow!
说得很好 Well, very nice presentation.
那么我想看看收缩枪 I'd like to see this shrink ray.
没问题!等我拿到手先 Absolutely! Will do.Soon as I have it.
你还没拿到? You don't have it?
没拿到就好意思来要钱? And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
没错 Apparently.
你知不知道银行在你身上砸了多少钱了,格鲁? Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you, Gru?
而你那么多犯罪计划却几乎没赚到钱 With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a profit.
怎么说呢?比如你是这个苹果吧 How can I put it? Let's say this apple is you.
要是还不开始赚钱… If we don't start getting our money back...
明白了吧? Get the picture?
格鲁,现在有很多新来的恶棍 Look, Gru, the point is, there are a lot of new villains out there,
比你年轻,比你饥渴 younger than you,hungrier than you,
比你年轻 younger than you.
比如外面那个叫向量的小伙子 Like that young fellow out there named Vector.
金字塔是他偷的! He just stole a pyramid!
明白,了解 I've got it. I've got it.
至于造火箭的钱… So, as far as getting money for the rocket...
先把收缩枪拿到手,我们再谈 Get the shrink ray,then we'll talk.
东亚,高度机密研究所
废物! Suckers!
废物! Suckers!
搞到了! We got it!
什么东东? What?
喂!什么? Hey! Hey! What! Hey!
不,不! No, no, no!
是你! You!
冰冻别人的脑袋之前请先想清楚 Now, maybe you'll think twice before you freeze someone's head!
再见,格鲁! So long, Gru!
快!不能让他跑了! Quick! We can't let him get away!
上面!头上面! Up ahead! Up ahead!
射击!马上射击! Fire! Fire, now!
没打中! You missed me!
乖儿子别走! Come to papa!
不客气 Take that.
太可爱了 How adorable.
锁定你了! Got you in our sights!
简直就是囊中取… Like taking candy from a...
啥? What?
喂,格鲁! Hey, Gru!
试用一下! Try this on for size!
奇怪,怎么… That's weird. What is going...
我有幽闭恐惧症! This is claustrophobic!
不要! No, no, no!
太小了,没地方呆了! Too small!This is too small for me!
我恨死他了! I hate that guy!
请眷顾我们,保佑我们睡个好觉 and please watch over us, and bless that we'll have a good night's sleep.
保佑睡觉的时候没有虫子会爬进我们的眼睛 And bless that while we're sleeping,no bugs will crawl into our ears
在我们脑袋里下蛋 and lay eggs in our brains.
谢谢你描述的画面,伊迪丝 Great.Thanks for that image, Edith.
保佑我们很快能被领养 And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,
爸爸妈妈会对我们很好 and that the mommy and daddy will be nice
还会给我一个独角兽宠物 and have a pet unicorn.
阿门 Amen.
阿门 阿门 Amen.Amen.
独角兽,我喜欢独角兽 Unicorns, I love them Unicorns, I love them
独~独角兽,我喜欢 Uni, uni, unicorns I love them
如果真有独角兽 Uni, unicorns,I could pet one
一定有的 If they were really real
我要养一只 And they are
养一只,好好对它 So, I bought one so I could pet it
我爱它,它也爱我 Now it loves me Now I love it
向量的城堡
你敢…我擦… Don't you... What the...
祝你们好运,姑娘们 Good luck, little girls!
哇!帅 Whoa! Cool.
我们是来自「哈蒂小姐女生之家」的孤儿 Hi! We're orphans from Miss Hattie's Home for Girls.
管你是谁,走吧 等等! I don't care Beat it! Come on!
为了能活得更好,我们卖曲奇饼 We're selling cookies so,you know, we can have a better future.
等等!你们有可可坚果吗?有的 Wait, wait! Do you have coco nutties? Yeah
有办法了 Light bulb.
法瑞奥教授! Dr Nefario!
我需要一些伪装成曲奇饼的机器人! I'm going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies!
什么?曲奇饼机器人 ! What? Cookie robots!
你谁啊?我靠 Who is this? Oh, forget it.
嗯,看样子你已经通过背景审查了 Well, it appears you have cleared our background check,
格鲁医生 Dr Gru.
我看到这里列了一些 And I see you have made a list
你个人的成就 of some of your personal achievements.
谢谢,我就喜欢读简历 Thank you for that.I love reading.
你被授予过荣誉勋章 And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor
还是个骑士 and a knighthood.
让我来 让我来 Me, me, me. Me, me, me.
凯文? Kevin?
你有自己的烹调秀节目 You had your own cooking show
还可以屏气半分钟? and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds?
一般般啦 It's not that impressive.
白痴! Idiot!
打啊!打啊! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
这都他…是什么? What in the name of... What?
这么跟你说吧 Well, here's the dealio.
自从我夫人去世后我一直很孤独 Things have been so lonely since my wife
她叫黛比 Debbie, passed on.
我的心就像一颗牙齿 It's like my heart is a tooth,
一颗蛀牙,只能用孩子来填满 and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.
不好意思 I'm sorry.
你真美,会说西班牙语吗? You are a beautiful woman.Do you speak Spanish?
你看我像是会说的样子吗? Do I look like I speak Spanish?
你的脸像驴一样(西班牙语) You have a face cno un burro.
噢,谢谢! Well, thank you!
那么,可以继续领养手续了吗? Anyway, can we proceed with this adoption?
我太激动了! So, so excited!
请让玛格、伊迪丝和艾格尼斯到大堂来 Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to cne to the lobby.
我打赌妈妈一定很美丽! I bet the mom is beautiful!
我打赌爸爸的眼睛很明亮 I bet the daddy's eyes sparkle.
我打赌他们家是用树胶熊做的 I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears
我只是说这样最好 I'm just saying it'd be nice.
我的毛毛虫一直没变成蝴蝶 My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.
那个是油炸食品啦 That's a Cheeto.
黛比真是个幸福的女人 Well, Debbie was a very lucky woman.
谁是黛比? Who's Debbie?
你老婆 Your wife.
姑娘们! Hi, girls!
姑娘们,来见见格鲁先生 Girls, I want you to meet Mr. Gru.
他要领养你们 He's going to adopt you.
他是个牙医呢! And he's a dentist!
Yeah!
你好,我是玛格,这是伊迪丝 Hi. I'm Margo. This is Edith.
这是艾格尼斯 And that's Agnes.
抱住你的腿了,抱住你的腿了! I got your leg, I got your leg!
行了,小姑娘 Okay, that is enough, little girl.
放开我的腿,乖,听话 往上! Let go of my leg. Come on.You can do it Higher!
再往上!快松手,快! Higher! Just release your grip. Wow!
怎么才能甩掉她,有什么暗号吗? How do you remove them? Is there a cnmand?
或者不沾喷雾之类的? Some nonstick spray?
撬棍呢? Crowbar?
好了姑娘们,我们走吧 Okay, girls, let's go.
Oh, yeah!
很不错! Pretty impressive!
你看什么看? What are you looking at?
Boo ya!
你被缩小了,漱口水! You got shrunk, tiny mouthwash!
接招! Take that!
缩小完毕! You done been shrunk!
喂? Yello?
我拿到微缩枪了,没错 I got the shrink ray, all right.
不,我没在玩 No, I'm not playing with it.
格鲁? Gru?
别说笑了!没有 Don't make me laugh! No.
对了,他偷不到月亮了 P.S., he is not getting the moon,
还有,等事情了结了 and P.P.S., by the time I'm done with him,
他会来求我开恩的 he's gonna be begging for mercy.
好,再见 Okay, bye.
看呐,这么小的微缩马桶… Look at you, a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby...
我靠! Curse you, tiny toilet!
好,我们到了 Okay, here we are.
甜蜜的家 Home sweet home.
这就是你家? So, this is, like, your house?
等等… Wait a sec...
你就是那个假扮答录机的家伙! You're the guy who pretended he was a recorded message!
不,你认错了 No, that was someone else.
能拉着我吗? Can I hold your hand?
不行 No.
我还以为被这个秃子领养以后 会有什么好地方住呢 When we got adopted by a bald guy,I thought this'd be more like Annie.
喂,别这样! No, hey!
凯尔,不是给你吃的,这些是客人 Kyle, these are not treats.These are guests.
姑娘们,这是凯尔,我的… Girls, this is Kyle, my
狗 dog.
毛毛狗! Fluffy doggy!
这算是哪种狗? What kind of dog is that?
他是…我也说不清 He is a... I don't know.
你觉得这地方真的适合小孩子住? Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids?
我不觉得 'Cause it's not.
不,不!别去碰那个! No! No! Stay away from there!
容易碎的 It's fragile.
也许我的计划两个人就够了 Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.
喂!里面好黑的 Hey! It's dark in here.
我的饮料被扎了个洞 It poked a hole in my juice box.
你们看 As you can see,
我已经准备好了小孩子所需的一切 I have provided everything a child might need.
(食物、水、屎尿)
好了 All right.
刚才说到…喂! Okay. As I was saying... Hey!
有人闯祸了 Somebody broke that.
好吧,看来我们得定一些规矩 Okay, okay.Clearly, we need to set some rules.
第一条 Rule number one.
你们什么也不能碰 You will not touch anything.
地板呢? What about the floor?
可以碰地板 Yes, you may touch the floor.
空气呢? What about the air?
可以碰空气! Yes, you may touch the air!
这个呢? What about this?
你怎么拿到的?捡的 Where did you get that? Found it.
第二条,工作时不要打扰我 Okay. Rule number two. You will not bother me while I'm working.
第三条规矩 Rule number three.
不准哭不准笑不准发牢骚 You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle
不准打嗝打喷嚏或者放屁! or sneeze or burp or fart!
总之,一切烦人的声音都不能有,明白? So, no, no, no annoying sounds.All right?
这算不算烦人? Does this count as annoying?
相当的! Very!
六小时后见 I will see you in six hours.
别担心,没事的 Okay, don't worry.Everything's going to be fine.
我们会玩的很开心,对吧艾格尼斯? We're gonna be really happy here.Right? Agnes?
问一下,这是什么? Question. What are these?
一堆摇滚机器人!摇滚! (「摇滚」和「曲奇饼」发音相似) A dozen boogie robots! Boogie!
看我的! Look at this. Watch me!
曲奇饼机器人,我说的是曲奇饼机器人 Cookie robots.I said cookie robots.
你老成这样了? Why are you so old?
好,我这就开工 Okay. I'm on it.
喂? Hello?
电视! TV!
这是什么? What is that?
看呐!真好玩! Look at that!That is cool!
来吧! Come on!
我觉得他不是牙医 I don't think he's a dentist.
这个东西我们已经搞了一段时间了 We've been working on this for a while.
抗重力浆液 It's a anti gravity serum.
我本该关上的 不过他不会有事的 I meant to close that.He'll be all right, I'm sure.
会失效吗?目前为止… Do the effects wear off? So far,
不会,不会失效的 no. No, they don't.
对了,这是你要的新武器 And here, of course,is the new weapon you ordered.
不,不 No, no.
我说的是投射枪,不是… (「投射」和「放屁」发音相近) I said "dart gun", not... Okay.
这样啊,我还琢磨呢 Oh, yes. 'Cause I was wondering
这东西什么场合能派上用场? under what circumstances would we use this?
不过 But, anyway.
我真正打算给你演示的是这个 What I really wanted to show you was this.
曲奇饼机器人! Now those are cookie robots!
啦啦啦,我爱独角兽 La, la, la, la I love unicorns
你们在这里干嘛?我说过呆在厨房里! What are you doing here?I told you to stay in the kitchen!
无聊嘛,这里是干嘛的? We got bored.What is this place?
能喝吗? Can I drink this?
你想自爆吗? Do you want to explode?
格鲁! Gru!
回厨房去! Get back in the kitchen!
能跟我们玩吗?不行 Will you play with us? No.
为什么?因为我忙 Why? Because I'm busy.
忙什么? Doing what?
好吧,我服了 Okay, okay, you got me.
牙医只是我的业余爱好 The dentist thing is more of a hobby.
我真正的身份是,间谍 In real life, I am a spy.
这是机密,不要告诉别人 And it is top secret,and you may not tell anybody,
否则…这是干嘛的? because if you do..What does this do?
喂! Hey!
我的独角兽! My unicorn!
你得修好它 You have to fix it.
修好?都已经被弄碎了,修不好了 Fix it? Look,it has been disintegrated.By definition, it cannot be fixed.
吓到我了,她这是在干嘛? That's freaking me out.What is she doing?
她要憋气,直到有新的独角兽 She's gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one.
玩具而已,别这样! It is just a toy. Now stop it!
行行行,我去修! Okay, okay! I'll fix it!
提姆!马克!菲尔! Tim! Mark! Phil!
这事很重要 This is very important.
给这个小姑娘买个独角兽玩具 You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy.
喂!是玩具! Hey, hey, hey! A toy!
快给我去! Go, and hurry!
这些是谁? What are those?
他们是我表弟 They are my cousins.
杰瑞!斯图亚特! Jerry! Stuart!
看好她们,别让她们接近我 Watch them, and keep them away from me, please.
Wow! Wow!
是你表弟的主意 It was your cousin's idea.
什么? What?
好了,睡觉吧 Okay, bedtime.
不是说你们俩! Not you two!
好啦,睡觉吧,做个好梦 Okey dokey. Beddie bye.All tucked in. Sweet dreams.
跟你说一声 Just so you know,
你永远也不会变成我们的爸爸 you're never gonna be my dad.
我无所谓 I think I can live with that.
这些床是炸弹做的吗? Are these beds made out of bombs?
没错,但很老旧了,不大可能爆炸 Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up.
不过别老晃悠噢 But try not to toss and turn.
帅 Cool.
能给我们读故事吗?不行 Will you read us a bedtime story? No.
但不听故事我们睡不着 But we can't go to sleep without a bedtime story.
看来长夜漫漫了,哈? Well, then it's going to be a long night for you, isn't it?
老实点睡,小心被臭虫咬噢 So, good night, sleep tight,and don't let the bed bugs bite.
我不是开玩笑,真的有很多 Because there are literally thousands of them.
而且衣柜里可能还藏着什么呢 And there's probably something in your closet.
他开玩笑的,安格尼斯 He's just kidding, Agnes.
真好看 It's beautiful.
走吧姑娘们 Girls, let's go.
该去送曲奇饼了! Time to deliver the cookies!
好,不过得先去上舞蹈课 Okay. But first,we're going to dance class.
那太不巧了,今天我们不能去了 Actually, we're going to have to skip the dance class today.
太不巧了,我们非去不可 Actually, we can't skip the dance class today.
过不久就要汇演了呢 We have a big recital cning up.
我们要跳「天鹅湖」里的片段 对,「天鹅湖」! We're doing an excerpt from Swan Lake. Yeah, Swan Lake!
太好了,真好 That's fantastic.Wonderful.
不过先去送曲奇饼,快点! But we're going to deliver cookies! Come on!
不去 No.
不去? No?
不去上课就不去送 We're not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class.
真的? Really?
那我可不开车送你们去上课哦 Well, I am not driving you to dance class.
想去的话自己走路吧 So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.
你们干嘛? What are you doing?
走去上课 Walking to dance class.
是吗?行啊 Ya? Okay, fine.
走你们的吧,我可不会送你们! You just keep walking,because I'm really not driving you!
好吧 Okay.
格鲁要是发火会吓死你们的! You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!
说真的,我数到三 Seriously,I'm going to count to three!
你们最好听话点! And you had better be in this car!
开始了!一!二! Here we go! One! Two!
…三、四、五 ...three, four and five.
提腿,伸展 And lift, and stretch.
一、二… And one, and two...
给你 这是什么? Here you go. What is it?
演出的票,你会来的吧? Your ticket to the dance recital.You are cning, right?
当然,当然 Of course, of course.
我现在真是如坐针毡 I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.
拉勾? Pinkie promise?
好,拉勾保证 Oh, yes. My pinkie promises.
好了,第一个顾客叫向量 All right. Our first customer is a man named Vector.
但他的名字是V开头的 But he's a V.
我们应该从A开始送 You know, we're supposed to start with the A's.
然后是B,然后才是… Then we go to the B's. Then we...
是的!我上过幼儿园,我知道字母顺序! Yes, yes! I went to kindergarten.I know how the alphabet works!
我只是觉得 I was just thinking
先给向量先生送比较好 that it might be nice to deliver Mr. Vector's first.
我说完了 That is all.
快完了,这一切就要结束了 Almost over. It's almost over.
姑娘们,欢迎来到向量的城堡 Girls, welcne back to the fortress of Vector tude!
曲奇饼带来了吗? Do you have my cookies for me?
四盒薄荷糖,两盒太妃糖 Four boxes of mini mints,two toffee totes,
两盒焦糖,15盒可可坚果 two caramel clumpies and fifteen boxes of coco nutties.
没错,还会有人买这么多零食吗? Exactly. I'd like to see somebody else order that many cookies.
估计不会有 Not likely.
有谁买的比我还多 Name one person who ordered more cookies than me.
一共52 That'll be $52.
好 Right.
七、八、九… Seven, eight, nine...
啊哦,数到哪里了? Tic Tacs! Where was I?
七、八、九… Seven, eight, nine...
你为什么穿睡衣? Why are you wearing pajamas?
这不是睡衣!是热身套装! These aren't pajamas!This is a warm up suit.
你热身干嘛?干活 What are you warming up for? Stuff.
干什么活? What sort of stuff?
你们不能理解的很帅的活 Super cool stuff you wouldn't understand.
比如睡觉? Like sleeping?
这不是睡衣! They are not pajamas!
给你,52块钱 Here you go, 52 big ones.
再见! Bye!
用力! Come on!
我擦… What the...
安静点,大鱼! Quiet down, fish!
冷静点! Down, boy!
成功了!来吧姑娘们,我们走! We did it! Come on, girls, let's go!
那其他顾客呢? But what about the other people who ordered cookies?
对于某些人来说 Life is full of disappointments
失望是家常便饭 for some people.
别再这样了! Don't do that!
超傻游乐园!能进去玩吗?求你了? Super Silly Fun Land! Can we go? Please?
不行 No.
但我们从没去过 这是地球上最好玩的地方了! But we've never been.And it's the funnest place on earth!
不管 Don't care.
求你了? Please? Please?
我们以后再也没有别的要求了! We'll never ask for anything else,ever again!
求你了? Pretty please? Please?
走嘛 Come on! Come on!
有办法了 Light bulb.
走! Come on!
再见,玩得开心 Goodbye, have fun.
不好意思老兄,必须有成人陪伴 Sorry, dude.They can't ride without an adult.
什么? What?
我的天啊! Oh, my gosh!
看那只毛毛的独角兽! Look at that fluffy unicorn!
好可爱啊,我要晕菜了! He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
你一定得让我们玩! You've gotta let us play for it!
不行,不行 No, no, no.
来嘛! Come on!
那只毛绒独角兽多少钱? How much for the fluffy unicorn?
非卖品 Well, it is not for sale.
但把那艘小飞船打倒就能赢到了 But all you gotta do to win it is knock down that little spaceship there.
太简单了! It's easy!
再来! Again!
等等!来嘛,再来一次! Wait!Come on. One more time!
最后一次 Just one more.
我不小心闭眼了 I accidentally closed my eyes.
打中了!我打中了!太帅了 I hit it! I hit it! That was cool.
等等,这算什么? Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was that?
她打中了,我亲眼看到的 She hit that.I saw that with my own eyes.
老兄,我跟你解释下 Hey, buddy,let me explain something to you.
看到小飞船了吗?没有被打倒吧? You see that little tin spaceship? You see how it's not knocked over?
你知道这意味着什么吗,老大? Do you know what that means,professor?
意味着没赢到独角兽! It means you don't get the unicorn!
某人不高兴了 Somebody's got a frowny face.
下次好运! Boo! Better luck next time!
好,到我了 Okay, my turn.
打倒了! Knocked over!
太可爱了! It's so fluffy! Yeah!
太帅了! That was awesome!
全炸光了! You blew up the whole thing!
走吧,去玩别的! Let's go.Let's try another game!
格鲁,方便说两句吗? Gru, do you mind if I have a quick word?
去玩吧,姑娘们 Okay, girls, go play.
我拿到收缩枪了! I got the shrink ray!
棉花糖! Cotton candy!
12天后月亮将到达最佳位置 We have 12 days until the moon is in optimum position.
此时此刻不能分心! We can't afford any distractions!
连线珀金斯 Get me Perkins.
很抱歉打扰你,珀金斯先生 Sorry to bother you, Mr. Perkins,
但我想你可能想看看这个! but I figured that you would want to see this!
什么? What?
很好,格鲁,很不错 Well done, Gru.Rather impressive.
剩下的步骤就很简单了 Now, the rest of the plan is simple.
我飞近月亮,缩小它 I fly to the moon.I shrink the moon.
拿回来,坐到马桶上 I grab the moon.I sit on the toilet.
什么? What?
对不起,抱歉! Sorry. Sorry!
等我一下好吗? Could you excuse me for just one second?
跟你们说了别碰我东西 I told you not to touch my things.
都说过几千次了 I told you, I told you.I've told you a thousand times.
喂,可以叫比萨吗? Hey, can we order pizza?
比萨?你们刚吃了午饭 Pizza? You just had lunch.
不是说现在,晚饭 Not now, for dinner.
晚饭? Dinner?
行行行,随你们了,先回去吧! Just... Fine, fine, fine, whatever.Just get back in there!
吃到饱吗? Can we get stuffed crust?
哇,吃到饱! Stuffed crust! Stuffed crust!
吃到你们成了包子! I'll stuff you all in the crust!
你真搞笑! You're funny!
呆在屋里别出来! Just don't cne out of that room again!
好吧 All right.
很抱歉,说到哪里了? Sorry about that.Where were we?
说你坐在马桶上 You were sitting on the toilet.
不不,那只是幽默一下 No, no, no! No, I'm sorry.It was a little attempt at humor.
我知道你很想笑… I know how much you like to laugh
…不露齿 我其实想说… inside. Now, I was saying...
你看样子很不专心,格鲁 You don't seem terribly focused, Gru.
相信我,我百分之百专注的 Believe me,I am cnpletely focused.
你好!什么? Hello! What?
这家伙真大! That guy is huge!
我们上电视了吗?这是谁家的小孩? Are we on TV? What are those? Children?
你们干嘛?说了别吵我! What are you doing? I told you to stay out of here!
不,不! No, no, no!
冷冻光束! Freeze ray!
格鲁先生? Mr. Gru?
好吧 Okay.
我的意思是… As I was saying...
没必要继续了,我受够了 No need to continue.I've seen quite enough.
但我的计划… 很不错 But my plan...Is a great plan.
你的计划我很喜欢,除了一个部分 I love everything about your plan,except for one thing.
那就是你 You.
妈,你看,我登上月亮了! Look, Mom, I drew a picture of me landing on the moon!
妈,你看,这是我用通心粉做的火箭原型! Look, Mom, I made a prototype of the rocket out of macaroni!
妈,你看,这是我根据模型做的真火箭! Look, Mom, I made a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype!
我不明白了 I don't understand.
面对现实吧,格鲁 Let's face reality, Gru.
你干这行这么久了,却鲜有成就 You've been at this for far too long with far too little success.
我们必须把信心和金钱… We're gonna put our faith,our money, into a...
放在年轻人身上 Well, a younger villain.
但我… But I...
再见,格鲁 It's over. Goodbye, Gru.
我知道坊间有谣言 Now, I know there have been some rumors going around
说银行不再支持我们了 that the bank is no longer funding us.
现在我澄清一下 Well, I am here to put those rumors to rest.
谣言是真的 They are true.
说到钱 In terms of money,
我们没有了 we have no money.
那我们怎么飞向月亮呢? So how will we get to the moon?
答案是 The answer is clear.
不去了 We won't.
认命吧 We are doomed.
现在各位最好开始找下家了 Now would probably be a good time to look for other employment options.
我知道 I know.
我已经开始投简历了,希望各位也一样做 I have fired up my resume as I suggest that all of you do, as well.
啥意思? What is it?
没看我正在鼓励员工吗? Can't you see that I am in the middle of a pep talk?
没错! Yes!
没错,自己造火箭 Yes, we will build our own rocket
我们要自力更生! using this and whatever else we can find!
想尽一起办法!去垃圾堆里翻!拆汽车! Grab everything! Hit the junkyards! Take apart the cars!
要银行干嘛? Who needs the bank?
我们开始干! Let's go. Let's go!
妈!你来干嘛? Mom! What are you doing here?
这张,他躺在浴缸里 And here he is in the bathtub.
看着他的小屁股 Look at his little buns.
妈 Mom.
有意思吗 Not cool.
这张,他最漂亮的衣服 And here, he's all dressed up in his Sunday best.
像不像女生! He looks like a girl!
很像,不过是丑女! Yes, he does. An ugly girl!
你真搞笑! You're funny!
哈!我这块像个死人! Yes! Mine's shaped like a dead guy!
珀金斯先生,您儿子来了 Mr. Perkins, your son is here.
让他进来 Send him in.
你好,老爸 Hey, Dad.
你要见我? You wanted to see me?
是的,维克多 我不叫维克多了 Yes, I did, Victor.I am not Victor any more.
维克多听起来好傻,叫我向量! Victor was my nerd name.Now I am Vector!
坐下! Sit down!
你知道收缩枪去哪里了吗? Do you know where the shrink ray is?
在我家呢 Duh! Back at my place.
是吗?在你家?厉害啊 Oh, is that right? Back at your place? That's cool.
看来格鲁又搞到另外一把! I guess Gru must just have one that looks exactly like it!
搞什么…那些小女孩是来卖曲奇饼的! What the...Those girls sold me cookies!
你理解这个盗月计划的价值吗? Do you have any idea how lucrative this moon heist could be?
我给了你这么个好机会 I give you the opportunity of a lifetime,
你居然浪费了! and you just blow it!
我没有 是吗? No, I didn't.Oh, really?
等格鲁看到我的最新武器就傻了 You just wait until Gru sees my latest weapon.
乌贼发射器!没错! Squid launcher! Oh, yeah!
我脸上有乌贼! There's a squid on my face!
别担心 Don't worry.
月亮逃不出我们的掌心 The moon is as good as ours.
来吧,睡觉了 Come on now, it's bedtime.
刷牙了吗?让我闻闻 Did you brush your teeth? Let me smell. Let me smell.
没有! You did not!
穿好睡衣,说真的,别闹了 Put on your PGs. Hold still.Okay, seriously! Seriously!
该睡觉了,不开玩笑哦! This is beddie bye time, right now.I'm not kidding around. I mean it!
但我们还不困!我困了 But we're not tired! Well, I am tired.
能读故事吗? Will you read us a bedtime story?
不行 No.
哭求! Pretty please!
再怎么求也没用 The physical appearance of the "please" makes no difference.
不行,睡觉吧 It is still no, so go to sleep.
但我们睡不着,太兴奋了! But we can't. We're all hyper!
不读故事,我们会一直缠着你 And without a bedtime story,we'll just keep getting up and bugging you.
整晚缠着你 All night long.
好吧 Fine.
好吧,「瞌睡猫」 All right, all right.Sleepy Kittens.
「瞌睡猫」? Sleepy Kittens?
这是什么? 小木偶 What are these? Puppets.
讲故事的时候要戴着 You use them when you tell the story.
好吧,开始 Okay, let's get this over with.
三只小猫很爱玩,白天他们玩得很开心 "Three little kittens loved to play,they had fun in the sun all day.
然后妈妈来了,「小猫咪该睡觉了」 Then their mother came out and said,'Time for kittens to go to bed.'"
写得好烂,你们喜欢? Wow! This is garbage.You actually like this?
继续! Keep reading!
快点!好吧 Come on! All right, all right, all right.
三只小猫开始大叫 "Three little kittens started to bawl,
「妈妈,我们一点不困」 'Mommy, we're not tired at all.'
妈妈笑着叫了一声,说 Their mother smiled and said with a purr
「好吧,不过好歹先刷刷毛」 'Fine, but at least you should brush your fur.'"
现在你要刷毛 Now you brush the fur.
这也算故事? This is literature?
两岁小孩都能写 A 2 year old could have written this.All right.
三只小猫刷完了毛 "Three little kittens with fur all brushed
说,「还是睡不着」 said, 'We can't sleep,we feel too rushed!'
妈妈温柔地回答道 Their mother replied,with a voice like silk,
「好,但先喝了牛奶」 'Fine, but at least you should drink your milk.'"
现在你让他们喝牛奶 Now make them drink the milk.
我不喜欢这书,没完没了了 I don't like this book.This is going on forever.
三只小猫喝完了牛奶, "Three little kittens, with milk all gone,
揉揉眼睛,开始打哈欠 rubbed their eyes and started to yawn.
「我们还是没法睡」于是妈妈开始唱摇篮曲 'We can't sleep, we can't even try.'Then their mother sang a lullaby.
再见小猫咪,闭上你们的眼睛 安心睡个好觉吧 'Good night kittens, close your eyes.Sleep in peace until you rise.
虽然梦中我们暂时分开 Though while you sleep,we are apart,
妈妈仍然深爱着你们 your mommy loves you with all her heart.'"
结束了,晚安 The end. Okay, good night.
等等!又怎么了? Wait! What?
亲亲晚安呢? What about good night kisses?
不不,没有亲亲,没有抱抱,没有亲亲 No, no. There will be no kissing or hugging or kissing.
他不会亲我们的,安格尼斯 He is not gonna kiss us good night, Agnes.
我喜欢他,人不错 I like him. He's nice.
但有点吓人 But scary.
跟圣诞老人一样! Like Santa!
离发射只有48小时了,系统一切正常 Only 48 hours till the launch,and all systems are go.
对了 About that,
我现在想是不是可以改一下行动日期 I was thinking that maybe we could move the date of the heist.
请别告诉我是因为舞蹈演出的缘故 Please tell me this is not as a result of the girls' dance recital, is it?
不,不是! No, no, no!
演出?开玩笑…哪可能! The recital? Don't... That's stupid!
我只是觉得选在星期六有点怪怪的 I just think it's kind of weird to do it on a Saturday.
我觉得还是周二比较合适动手,对吧? I was thinking, maybe a heist is a Tuesday thing, right?
格鲁,我俩策划这事这么多年了 Gru, you and I have been working on this for years.
这是我们的全部事业啊 It's everything we've dreamed of.
想想看你将要创造历史 Your chance to make history,
把月亮偷到手! becne the man who stole the moon!
但这些小妞太令你分心了! But these girls are becning a major distraction!
她们必须离开 They need to go.
你要是不行动的话,我来 If you don't do something about it,then I will.
我明白了 I understand.
很好 Good.
屁股 Butt.
屁股 Butt.
屁股 Butt.
好,碰杯的时候 All right.Now, when we put our cups together,
我们要说一声「叮」 we will make the "clink" sound with our mouths.
准备好了吗,伊迪丝? Ready? Edith?
叮 叮 Clink. Clink.
很好,现在可以喝了 There we go. And now we drink.
安格尼斯? And Agnes?
叮 叮 Clink. Clink.
很好! Very good!
失陪一下,姑娘们 Excuse me, girls.
不要! Come on!
没事,我很快回来,继续叮叮 Don't worry, I'll be back.Keep clinking.
叮,叮 Clink, clink. Clink, clink.
哈蒂小姐,有何贵干? Miss Hattie,what are you doing here?
我来接孩子们,有人打电话说你要送回她们 I'm here for the girls.I received a call that you wanted to return them.
还有,我买了西语字典 And also,I did purchase a Spanish dictionary.
我不喜欢你跟我说过的话 I didn't like what you said.
但… But...
我让她们准备好 I will get the girls ready.
别让她带走我们,格鲁先生! Don't let her take us, Mr. Gru!
跟她说你要留下我们 Tell her you wanna keep us.
好啦,姑娘们,走吧 All right, girls. Come on, let's go.
再见,格鲁先生 谢谢你为我们所做的一切 Goodbye, Mr. Gru.Thanks for everything.
我是为你好 I did it for your own good.
让我们去偷月亮吧 Come on, let's go get that moon.
好 Right.
这是干嘛的? What is this for?
演出门票? The recital?
我是本世纪最坏的恶棍 I am the greatest criminal mind of the century.
我才不看小女孩跳舞呢! I don't go to little girls' dance recitals!
打开发射舱门 启动发射作业 Opening launch bay doors.Commencing launch sequence.
10秒钟后发射 And we are good to go in T minus 10 seconds.
十、九、八、七… Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六… six...
Oh, yeah!
干得不错,博士,一切正常 Nice work, Doctor.All systems go.
Boo ya!
我的飞行服 My flight suit.
耶!我又… Oh, yeah! Once again, the mighty...
我偷到了! I've got it!
我偷到月亮了! I've got the moon!
我偷到月亮了! I've got the moon!
还来得及! I can make it!
等一下!凯文! Wait a minute! Kevin!
快点,快! Come on, cne on!
他还是没来 He's still not here.
他怎么会来?他都不要我们了 Why would he cne? He gave us up.
但他拉勾保证过! But he pinkie promised!
姑娘们,准备好! Girls, girls, places!
不行,还不能开始!我们还在等人 No, we can't start yet! We're still expecting someone.
再几分钟可以吗? Can we just wait a few more minutes?
好吧,不过就几分钟 All right.But just a few more minutes.
他不会来了 He's not cning, guys.
格鲁!格鲁,能听到我说话吗? Gru! Gru, can you hear me?
快点警告他,快! Quick, we have to warn him, and fast!
快到了,图书馆在那里 Okay, okay. There's the library.
那是第三大道,舞蹈场… That's Third Street.The dance studio...
那里!在那里! There! There! There it is!
抱歉,老兄,表演结束了 Sorry, buddy. Show's over.
结束了? Over?
(玛格、伊迪丝和艾格尼斯的爸爸)
(带月亮来!)
向量,开门! Vector, open up!
先把月亮给我,然后再谈 First give me the moon.Then we'll talk.
格鲁先生!闭嘴,好好吃饭 Mr. Gru! Zip it, Happy Meal.
现在把小女孩给我 Now, the girls.
其实我想再留她们一会儿 Actually, I think I'll hold on to them a little while longer.
不要! No!
啊哈!没想到吧! Oh, yeah! Unpredictable!
给我听好了,小混混 Listen close, you little punk.
等老子进去,有你受的! When I get in there,you are in for a world of pain!
吓死我了! I'm really scared!
他会踢你屁股 He is gonna kick your butt.
什么?打我的鲨鱼! What? He punched my shark!
他在那里! There he is!
坚持住,格鲁 Hang on, Gru.
噢,不! Oh, no!
向量抓住姑娘们了,快追! Vector has the girls. Go!
这船怎么了?又变大了! What happened to the ship?It's big again!
再大也不会像月亮那么大!什么? Not as big as the moon is going to be! What?
越重的东西反弹越快! The larger the mass of an object,the quicker the effects of the shrink ray wear off!
我称之为法瑞奥原理 I call it the Nefario Principle.
这是我刚刚发现的 I just came up with it now,actually.
噢不! Oh, no!
你看到了吗? Did you see that?
救命!向量!向量! Vector! Help! Vector!
这里!喂! Over here! Hey!
你们几个吵什么? What are you girls doing back there?
月亮! The moon!
小心! Watch out!
离得越近越好 Get as close in as you can.
好了 You got it.
格鲁先生,这里!格鲁先生! Mr. Gru, up here! Mr. Gru!
好的,姑娘们! Okay, girls! Girls!
你们现在得跳过来 跳过去? You're going to have to jump. Jump?
你疯了吗? Are you insane?
没事的,我会抓住你们的 Don't worry, I will catch you.
但你把我们送回去了! You gave us back!
我知道,这是我犯下的最大的错误 I know, I know. And it is the worst mistake I ever made.
但你们现在必须跳过来 But you have to jump now.
没事的 It'll be okay.
好了,姑娘们 Okay, girls.
跳吧! Jump now!
玛格,我会抓住你的 Margo, I will catch you.
我不会再让你离开我了 And I will never let you go again.
别急啊!不要! Not so fast! No!
放开我! Let me go!
玛格! Margo!
我来了,玛格,坚持住! I'm cning, Margo.Hang on!
抓紧了 I got you.
不! No!
吓死人了 Oh, poop.
这次是好消息 This time, good triumphs,
月亮已经回到原来的位置了 and the moon has been returned to its rightful place in the sky.
但这次执法部门仍然一头雾水 这不禁让人疑惑 But once again, law enforcement is baffled, leaving everyone to wonder,
到底英雄是谁? who is this mysterious hero?
他下一步要干什么? And what will he do next?
好了姑娘们,该睡觉了 Okay, girls. Time for bed.
讲故事! 三只瞌睡猫! Come on! We want a story.Three sleepy kittens!
噢,那本书不小心被坏蛋销毁了 Oh, no! Sorry. That book was accidentally destroyed maliciously.
不过今晚有新书 Tonight we are going to read a new book.
名字叫做… This one is called
「一只大独角兽」,谁写的? One Big Unicorn by...Who wrote this?
是我!我写的!看,也有木偶呢! Me! I wrote it.Look, it's a puppet book!
来,你看 Here, watch this.
角在这里! That's the horn!
这本书一定会是最棒的! This is gonna be the best book ever!
不是自吹,不过我也有同感 Not to pat myself on the back,but, yes, it probably will be.
开始吧 Here we go.
从前有只独角兽,强壮而自由 "One big unicorn, strong and free
他觉得自己是最幸福的 thought he was happy as he could be.
后来来了三只小猫 Then three little kittens came around
使他的生活发生了大变化 and turned his whole life upside down."
呀,那只像我! Hey, that one looks like me!
你说什么呢?这些是猫咪! No, what are you talking about?These are kittens!
如与现实生活有雷同,纯属巧合 Any relation to persons living or dead is cnpletely coincidental.
她们让他大笑 "They made him laugh.
她们让他流泪 They made him cry.
他真不该说再见 He never should have said goodbye.
现在他明白了 And now he knows he could never part
再也不能和猫咪们分开 from those three little kittens
她们是他的心肝宝贝 that changed his heart.
结束 The end."
好啦,晚安 Okay, all right. Good night.
我爱你 I love you.
我也爱你 I love you, too.
不,不! No, no!
好吧 All right.
不是已经亲过你了? Didn't I get you already?
很不错啊! They're very good!
我真为你自豪,儿子 I'm so proud of you, Son.
你成了一个很棒的家长! You've turned out to be a great parent!
就跟我一样 Just like me.
也许还更好呢 Maybe even better.
我看就行了,你们继续 No, I'm fine. Go ahead.
不,不要! No, no, no!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
(后面还有花絮)
Hey, Carl! Hey.
No, no, no.
Me, me, me.
John?
No, no. Me, me, me.
糟了 Oh, poop.
不要! Oh, no!
停! Stop! Stop!
喂,我是格鲁 Hello, I am Gru.
回去干活!回去干活!回去… Back to work, back to work!Back to...
