神奇公园历险记 中英文双语台词

妈妈 快点 是时候开放神奇乐园了NMom, cne on. It's time to open the park.
哦对 我们开始吧NOh, right. Here we go.
又是神奇乐园里的一天NIt was another day in Wonderland,
史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园Nthe most splendiferous amusement park ever.
皮纳特要建新的过山车吗NAnd Peanut was creating a new ride?
还没呢NNot yet.
首先 吉祥物们正准备打开大门NFirst, the mascots were getting ready to open the gates.
各位早上好 我们开始吧NAll right, guys. Good morning! Let's do it!
现在 大家都靠过来NNow, everyone, bring it in.
人们喜欢来神奇乐园NPeople love cning to Wonderland
因为在这里能享受最欢乐的时光Nbecause it's the best time ever.
多亏有了你们NAnd that's thanks to you.
因为你们是NBecause who are you?
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
我听不见哦NI can't hear you.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
再来一次NOne more time.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland!
没错 就是这样NYes, you are!
最后一个到达齿轮秋千的人是烂鳄梨NLast one to Clockwork Swings is a rotten avocado!
谁想来拨动开关呀NWho wants to flip the switch?
你来吧 哥们 不 你来吧NWhy don't you go ahead, brother? No, you go, brother.
不不不 你来NNo, no, no, no, you go.
要不你们俩一起动手 怎么样NHow about you both flip it?
欢迎欢迎 这将会是美好的一天NWelcne! Boy, it's gonna be a great day.
因为从乐园打开的那一刻起NI know that because we've had literally nothing but wondrous days
在这里度过的每一分钟都会无比奇妙Nsince the moment we opened!
你们有听过脱水的笑话吗NDid you hear the joke about dehydration?
没有NNo.
没错 因为脱水这件事NThat's right, because there is absolutely
完全没有笑点Nnothing funny about dehydration.
去吧NGo along!
葛蕾塔 我们能和你合个影吗NGreta! Can we take a picture with you?
当然了 过来 过来NOf course. Come in, cne in, cne in.
好的 准备好了吗NOkay, ready?
一 二 三 哼噜NOne, two, three, snort!
格斯 库珀 跷跷板二号没有在动NGus! Cooper! Teeter number two isn't tottering.
包在我们身上 收到NWe're on it. Copy that.
海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动NBeaver twin brothers, activate!
尾巴对对拍 库珀 哈哈NTail slap, Coop. Ha ha!
快看 是他NLook, it's him!
大家早上好哇NWhoo! Good morning, everyone!
你们太棒了NYou're splendiferous!
皮纳特 嗨 皮纳特NPeanut! Hi, Peanut!
感谢你们出来游玩NThanks for cning out.
你们这群人长得可真漂亮NYou're a great looking group.
今天将会是神奇之地的奇迹之日NToday's gonna be filled with the wonder
而这片神奇之地就是Nof this wonderful land we call
神奇乐园NWonderland!
看看他 他可真讨喜NLook at him. He's so charming!
还能说会道NSuch a way with words.
好了各位 谁想看皮纳特NAll right, folks, who here wants to see Peanut
坐上全新的空中战机Nride the brand new SkyFlinger?
太妙了NTerrific!
这里还有空位吗NRoom for one more in this SkyFlinger?
你得坐稳了 孩子NYou might want to hold on, kid.
嗨 嗨NHi! Hey!
你拿到神奇猩猩了吗 没呢NHave you pick up your WonderChimp doll yet? No.
那还等什么呢 快来吧NWell, what are you waiting for? Come on!
神奇猩猩就在这里 嗒哒NAnd here are the WonderChimps. Ha!
有5200种造型可供选择N5,200 different outfits to pick from.
太太太棒啦NSplen diddy doo!
你太棒啦NYou're splendiferous!
你今天要创造什么呢 皮纳特NWhat are you creating today, Peanut?
是的 没错NOh, yes, that's right!
今天我们要开放旋转木马NToday is the day we're opening the carousel.
它是一个绝世美人儿NOh, and she's gonna be a real beaut.
我用了最好的纯种马NI've got the finest thoroughbred horses...
说真的嘛NReally?
听上去有点老调重弹了NThat sounds kinda been there, done that.
我们可以想个更好的NI think we can do better.
你说得对NAnd You're right.
我觉得皮纳特能造个更好的NI think Peanut deserves better.
你来想一个吧 妈妈NYou cne up with it, Mom!
我可得听听这位年轻远见家的意见NHow could I not defer to the young visionary
她可是想出了空中战机呢Nwho came up with "The SkyFlinger"?
嘿 别取笑我 我那时才五岁NHey, don't make fun of me. I was only five.
我不是在取笑你 小傻瓜NI wasn't making fun of you, silly.
我只是喜欢听你出主意NI just like it when the ideas cne from you.
现在 想一想NNow, think.
皮纳特应该在旋转木马上放什么动物NWhat kind of animal should Peanut put on your carousel?
鱼 随便什么鱼吗NFish! Just like any fish?
会飞的鱼NFlying fish!
推动鱼鳍的时候 鱼就会动起来NAnd when you push the fin, the fish will cne to life.
它们可以飞遍整个乐园NAnd you could fly them all over the park.
正好说到点子上了 琼NOoh, now we're talking, June.
好NOkay,
你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特Nall you have to do is give Peanut his marker,
然后悄悄告诉皮纳特Nand whisper your wish into Peanut's ear.
皮纳特 我们想要你做的就是NNow, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
在神奇乐园里真的可以做到NYou really can do that in Wonderland.
做旋转木马 但不是用马NMake a carousel, but instead of horses... Hmm?
而是用飞鱼Nmake flying fish.
好的NOkay.
妙笔快生花NSplendiferous.
你今天想去哪儿呢NWhere would you like to go today?
谢谢你 不管你是谁NThank you, whoever you are,
无论你来自哪里Nwherever you cne from.
当鱼掠过小吃摊的时候NAnd when the fish fly through the concession stand,
人们会把爆米花扔到空中喂它们Npeople will throw popcorn in the air to feed them.
只要布莫不先把爆米花吃完的话NSo long as Boomer doesn't eat all the popcorn first.
好了 琼 该睡觉了NOkay, June, time for bed.
哦不NOh, no!
再等一会儿好吗 拜托NA little longer? Please?
不行 你明天还要上学呢NNope, you've got school tomorrow.
如果我们再不认真对待的话NAnd you've got a DVR that's gonna
你的录像机的存储空间就快满了Nrun out of storage unless we start getting serious.
但是 别 别怪通信员NOh, but... No, don't blame the messenger.
我要着手删除一些东西了NI am just gonna have to start making some very aggressive deletes.
你个讨厌的家伙NYou stinker.
好吧 小琼琼 今晚就到这了NOkay, June Bug, that's it for tonight.
妈妈NUm, Mom,
你觉得神奇乐园是真实存在的吗Ndo you ever feel like Wonderland is real?
或者可能是真的NOr maybe it could be?
当然有可能NOf course it could be.
真的吗 你怎么知道NReally? How do you know?
因为我认识那个创造出神奇乐园的女孩NBecause I know the girl who imagined it
她什么都可以做到Nand she can do anything.
我吗 是呀NMe? Oh, yeah.
晚安 小琼琼NGood night, June Bug.
明天是个大日子 伙计们NBig day tomorrow, guys.
是时候让神奇乐园变成真的了NHmm... Time to make Wonderland real.
早上好 琼贝利NGood morning, June Bailey.
班基 就是今天了NBanky, today is the day.
摩天环车工程开工啦NOperation Loop De Loop is a go!
但我还没喝早茶呢NBut I haven't even had my morning coffee.
好极了NSplendiferous!
这个放在坡道下面 这个多拿一点NThat goes under the ramp. Yeah, more of those.
这个丢掉也没关系 还需要多一点钉子NEh, no one will miss that. We're gonna need more nails.
干得很棒 就是这样NGood job. Now, that's what I'm talking about!
干得漂亮NGreat work.
他们说这是不可能成功的 但是看好了NThey said it couldn't be done, but behold!
伟大奇迹NThe Grand Wonder!
谁说这不可能成功的 他们NWho said it couldn't be done? They.
他们是谁 这只是种表达方式NWho's "they"? It's just an expression.
别抠字眼来拆我的台NDon't bust me on a technicality.
562英尺的滑道N562 feet of track!
带有虫洞的星际宇航基地NAn intergalactic spaceport cnplete with wormhole!
而"pice de rsistance"NAnd pice de rsistance...
就是法语里超级棒的意思NThat's French for "super awesome."
一个真正的摩天环车Na genuine loop de loop!
你刚说垂直落差有多高NUh... How high did you say the vertical drop is?
48.8英尺N48.8 feet.
对没有概念的人来说就是14.87米NThat's 14.87 meters for the uninitiated. Uh...
试运行启动NCommencing test run.
所有准备已就绪NAll systems are a go. Uh...
5 4 3 2 1 咱能谈谈吗NFive, four, three, two, one. Can we talk about this?
发射员NLauncher!
点火发射NWe have ignitialization!
不NOh, no!
小桃的绳子掉了NPeaches is loose!
启动应急措施NLaunching countermeasures.
哦 天哪NOh... Oh, gosh.
启动涡轮发射器NEngage turbo launcher!
老公 你有看到我的手机吗NHoney, have you seen my cell phone?
打开宇航基地NOpen the spaceport.
马上 马上 低头NI'm trying, I'm trying! Duck!
极速穿越黑洞NWarp speed through a black hole.
好了 准备停车了NOkay, ready to stop now.
不可能 高潮来了NNo way! Time for the grand finale.
启动推进器NFiring thrusters!
刹车 刹车 刹车NBrake, brake, brake!
坏了 坏了 坏了NIt broke, broke, broke.
注意 当心 不NLook out! Watch out, no!
给 用这个撬动左侧的推进器NHere. Use this to pry the thrusters on the left.
这不是方向盘吗NIsn't that the steering wheel?
本来是 动作快点NIt was. Now hurry!
没有用啊 不要敲 用撬NIt's not working! Don't bang. Pry, pry, pry!
快点 快点 我在努力 努力NHurry, hurry! I'm trying, I'm trying!
琼 我爱你NI love you, June!
我还活着 感谢克利须那神NI'm alive! Thank Krishna.
克利须那神: 是印度教诸神中最广受崇拜的一位神祇,是诸神之首,世界之主
这真是NThat was...
棒极了Nawesome!
有没有人录下来 你们太厉害了NDid anyone video that? You guys rock!
下一个我来NI'm next!
嘿 我的栅栏怎么回事NHey! What happened to my fence?
我的花园NOh! My garden!
一个消防栓要这么多钱吗NThat much for one fire hydrant?
我建议送去军事学校NMy advice? Military school.
他们会教你女儿学该守的规矩NThey'll drill home the kind of discipline your daughter needs.
不用担心 我们会惩罚她的 好吧NDon't you worry. She will be disciplined, all right.
你能行吗NYou got this?
必须的 只要不用我去NIf it means not having to be the one to try
跟我们可爱的疯女儿讲道理的话Nand talk sense into our adorable lunatic of a daughter, you bet.
弗莱德 很高兴见到你 你妻子和NFred! Good to see you. How are the wife and...
你想说军事学校的事吗NThe thing about military school?
那些军事学校通常都很远NIt's usually far away.
你肯定会非常想我的NThink about how much you'd miss me.
那样的话是谁受惩罚呢NWho would really be the one getting punished?
我们不会送你去军事学校NWe're not sending you to military school.
不会吗 不会NYou're not? Oh, no.
因为军事学校不会让你做NBecause military school doesn't have nearly
接下来这么多的家务活Nthe amount of chores you're gonna be subjected to.
看来我是自己给自己挖了个坑NI guess I walked right into that one.
你到底在想什么 琼NWhat were you thinking, June?
你知不知道你有多走运NDo you know how lucky you are?
你可能会撞得不只是手上有淤青那么简单NCould have been a whole lot worse than a raspberry on your elbow.
你不是说神奇乐园可能是真的吗NI was just listening to you. You said Wonderland could be real.
还说我可以做成任何事情NAnd that I could do anything.
我并非想让你停止天马行空的自由想象NI never want you to stop using your imagination, June Bug.
但你也要切记想法要务实 行为要安全NBut I need you to also remember to be practical and safe.
如果你出事 我该怎么办呢NI can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to you.
虽然我那样做是不对的NEven though I shouldn't have done it,
但你觉得我造出来的东西酷吗Ndid you think what I built was cool?
我怎么觉得并不重要NIt doesn't matter what I think.
但是格斯和库珀肯定会大吃一惊NBut Gus and Cooper, on the other hand, would've been crazy impressed.
是啊NYeah.
但是史蒂夫会吓出心脏病的 是吧NBut Steve would've had a heart attack, huh?
那是 当然了NYes. Oh, yeah.
所以NSo,
我们能继续建造神奇乐园吗Nwe can keep building more of Wonderland?
当然可以NYes, of course.
但是你可不能再给邻居搞破坏了NBut, June, without wrecking the neighborhood.
对 不给邻居搞破坏NRight, whithout wrecking the neighberhood.
太棒了NYeah!
皮纳特 这是我们想让你做的NNow, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
齿轮秋千是乐园的心脏NClockwork Swings is the heart of the park.
齿轮秋千一打开 神奇乐园就会活过来NAnd when it turns on, Wonderland cnes to life!
和宇航员琼一起在零重力空间漂浮NFloating through zero gravity with astronaut June.
皮纳特 拿起你的马克笔NPeanut, take your marker...
现在转动曲柄NNow turn the crank.
看呐 这能行 成功了NLook! It worked! It worked!
坐稳了 坐稳了NNo, hold on! Hold on!
不NNo.
弯曲吸管滑梯马上就完工了NBendy Straw Slide is almost done.
看看你NLook at you.
过来 小可爱 我想和你谈几句NCome here, baby girl. I want to talk to you for a minute.
我知道你已经知道妈妈病了NI know you know Mommy's sick.
是啊NYeah.
有几位特别的医生或许能帮我治病NThere are some special doctors who might be able to help me.
但我去找他们治病就必须离开一阵子NBut I have to go away for a while to see them.
你要离开多久NFor how long are you going away?
这要看情况NWell, that just depends.
但是相信我 我会尽我所能好起来的NBut believe me, I am gonna do everything I can to try and get better.
做个模范病人NModel patient.
我们会去探望你妈妈的 宝贝女儿NAnd we'll go visit, honey.
我知道这很吓人NHey, I know this is scary,
但你要保持内心的微光永远闪亮Nbut you keep that little light in you shining bright.
我不知道自己能不能做到NI don't know if I can.
我相信你能做到NWell, I do.
因为你就是神奇乐园的奇迹NBecause you are the wonder in Wonderland.
好了NWhew. Okay.
妈妈NMom.
嗯 我会的NYeah, I will.
你快回家了吗NAre you... Are you cning home soon?
好吧 我也爱你 妈妈NOkay. I love you, too, Mom.
保持内心的微光永远闪亮NKeep that little light in you shining bright.
你觉得皮纳特会在旋转木马上放什么动物NWhat kind of animal should Peanut put on that carousel?
你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特NAll you have to do is give Peanut his marker,
然后悄悄告诉皮纳特Nand whisper your wish into Peanut's ear.
我做不到NI can't.
嘿 琼 嘿 班基NOh, hey, June. Hey, Banky.
我爸妈给我买了一套无人机装备NMy parents got me this drone kit.
你可以帮忙把它组装起来NAnd we could use your help putting it together.
然后我们就可以把它用在神奇乐园里了NWe could use it for Wonderland.
去吧 小琼琼 看起来很好玩NGo on, June Bug. That'll be fun.
这有没有经过FAA批准可在居民区使用NIs that FAA certified for use in a residential area?
FAA: 美国联邦航空管理局
这玩意儿可极其危险NThose things can be insanely hazardous.
我们快无聊死了 可以说是无聊透顶NWell, we're insanely bored and, dare I say, desperate?
我们一直在山坡上滚着玩NWe've stooped to repeatedly rolling each other down a hill for fun,
但我觉得拉杰快受不了了Nand I don't think Raj can handle it anymore.
能来个人让世界别转了吗NWill someone please stop the world from spinning?
见到你很高兴 还是明天再说吧NGreat seeing you. But maybe tomorrow.
但是我NBut I... Oh.
抱歉了各位 今天没戏了NSorry, guys. Not today.
我们能谈谈你怎么了吗NCan we talk about what's going on with you?
他们只想着玩神奇乐园NAll they want to do is play with Wonderland.
你知道的NWell you know
爸爸 不行 不行NDad. No! No, no, no.
别大惊小怪 这压根不是什么大事儿NDon't make this a thing. It's not a thing.
就算有事 也只是小事NWell, it is a thing, but the thing is, it's not a thing.
你说的明天 是指明天早上吗NWhen you say "tomorrow," you mean tomorrow morning?
反正是明天就对了NJust tomorrow!
来真的吗NSeriously?
是下午 没想到 吧NAfternoon! Surprise!
听说你想见见最喜欢的叔叔婶婶NHeard you wanted to see your favorite aunt and uncle.
然而他们却叫我们过来了NBut they sent us instead.
这正是我跟她结婚的原因NHey O! That's why I married her!
过来让叔叔抱一个 小屁孩NNow bring it in for the good stuff, kiddo.
你真是一天一个样 都长这么大了NYou're getting bigger every day. And so grown up.
长大了 也变漂亮了NGrown up and beautiful.
很高兴见到你们NIt's good to see you,
虽然你们老是喜欢捏我的脸颊Neven though you always do this to my cheeks.
这地方看起来真不错NOh, the place looks great!
老天 你们是搬家过来的吗NJeez. What, did you pack the whole house?
我还以为你们只是过来住两晚NI thought you guys were only cning for two nights.
只是一些必需品NWell, it's just the essentials.
我们买的是成套的东西NAnd anyway, we bought a set...
就想要把包装袋全用上Nand we wanted to use all the bags.
把礼物拿出来 对了NOh, get the present. Right.
我们把它放哪了NNow, where did we put it?
我们有礼物给你哦 是NWe have a present for you, June. It's
一个摩天轮Na Ferris wheel!
我试着包装一下 但是NUh... I tried wrapping it, but wrapping circular things
包装圆形的东西比我想象的难多了Nis much harder than I would've imagined.
把它放到你的神奇乐园模型里一定很合适NI thought it would just be perfect for your Wonderland model.
你的神奇乐园呢NWhere did all that go?
我们把那些东西都收起来了NWe put Wonderland away.
那太可惜了NWell, that's a shame.
我昨天还和你妈妈说要帮你建造它NI told your mom yesterday we'd help you build it.
你的托尼叔叔在这方面可是行家NAnd I know your Uncle Tony!
我也喜欢玩具NI'm not above playing with toys.
我们把神奇乐园重建起来吧 小家伙NWhat do you say, tiny? Let's rebuild Wonderland.
我们不如聊点别的NHey, hey why don't we talk about something else?
天气 纳税申报单 什么都行NWeather? Tax returns? Literally, anything else.
看看我找到了什么NOh, look what I found.
什么NWha...
神奇乐园的设计图NIt's the blueprint for Wonderland.
我不玩神奇乐园了NI don't play with that anymore.
但是 请把它收起来吧NBut, sweetheart... Please, put that away.
可是 拜托了NBut... Just please!
你和你妈妈一起创造了这么美好的东西NThis is a beautiful thing you and your mom did together, darling.
就像是真实存在的一样NTo create something so real.
你可以NYou can...
神奇乐园是假的 它不可能存在NWonderland isn't real! It never could be real.
就算是真的我也绝对不会去那里NAnd even if it was, it's the last place in the world I'd want to visit!
不要NOh, no.
琼琼NOh, Junie.
妈妈 不 别去拿NMom! No, no, no wait!
对不起NI'm sorry.
孩子 等等NSweetie, wait.
琼琼 好消息 什么NHey, Junie! Great news! Huh?
我有个好消息NI said great news!
我马上就好NI'll be done in a minute!
明天就要去数学夏令营了NTomorrow is Math Camp!
我知道给干净的房子打扫卫生NAnd I know it's important to clean
是很重要的事Nan already clean house...
你不如把精力用在整理行李上Nbut why don't you channel this nervous energy into packing?
这很危险NThis is dangerous.
我不会去数学夏令营的NAnd I'm not going to Math Camp.
他们只会同情我NThey're just gonna give me sad eyes.
琼琼 再说了 我在家也没闲着NJunie... Besides, I got a lot to do around here.
你订的小麦草是三个月送一次NIs that a three month or six month renewal
还是半年送一次Non your wheatgrass deliveries?
我填了半年一次 我是想说NI put in six. Uh, all I'm saying...
你的甘油三酯指数还是偏高NYour triglycerides are still on the high end.
对待身体可不能含糊NI'm not taking any chances with your health.
琼 你不能一直待在家里NJune, you can't stay in here forever.
这个夏天我应该在家里照顾你NLook, I just know I need to be home this summer to take care of you.
没搞错吧 这个还有三天就过期了NReally? This expires in three days.
日期太接近了NYou're cutting it way too close.
琼 今天我自己穿好衣服 做了早餐NJune, today I got dressed and made breakfast all by myself
就和过去的41年一样Nas I have been doing for the last 41 years.
八岁之前我还需要有人帮忙NThe first seven I needed a little help,
但是现在我能自己解决Nbut since then I've been okay.
我不会去夏令营的NI am not going to Math Camp.
不要把牛油果和香蕉放在一起NDon't put the avocados next to the bananas.
放一起会熟的更快NThey ripen too fast.
烤面包机调到三档温度就行了NAnd leave the toaster set to three.
边上烤焦了就不好吃了NYou know you don't like it when the edges are too crispy.
我早上烤的面包不会有问题的NMy morning toast will be fine.
冰箱里的牛奶可能会过期 检查一下NOh, and the milk in the fridge could be out of date, so check it.
琼 琼 我自己能行NJune, June, I'm gonna be okay.
我知道这对你来说是一大步NI know this is a big step.
你去了的话妈妈和我都会为你骄傲NMom and I are both proud of you for going.
去算盘障碍赛大干一场吧NNow you get out there on Abacus Obstacle Course and skin a knee.
好NOkay.
你保证NPromise?
我保证NI promise.
班基 琼贝利 我给你占了座NHey ya, Banky. Hey, June Bailey. Saved you a seat.
这绝对是我人生中最棒的夏天NThis is gonna be the best summer ever!
再见NOh. Goodbye!
嗨 同学们NHey, campers!
大家都准备好去棒棒夏令营了吗NOkay, everybody here is heading to Camp Awe Sum, right?
如果没有 那你可上错车了NIf you're not, you're on the rhom bus.
我就喜欢她的几何学笑话NI love geometry humor.
我可以先讲讲我在棒棒夏令营NNow, I could start off with a million stories
发生的无数个故事Nabout my summers at Camp Awe Sum,
但我可不想转移话题Nbut I wouldn't want to go off on a tangent!
你们懂我的笑点吗NAre you getting my angle?
一 二 三 四NA one, two... A one, two three, four.
我不该来夏令营的 我真糊涂NThis is a terrible mistake. What was I thinking?
琼 我很好NJune, I'm okay.
今天我自己穿好衣服还做了早餐NToday I got dressed and made breakfast all by myself.
天哪NOh, no!
不能一整个暑假都让他独自在家NI can't leave him alone for an entire summer!
为什么钝角三角形...NWhy is the obtuse triangle...
班基 我要你帮我 我要回家NBanky, I need your help. I need to get home.
什么 你爸爸会生气的NWhat? Your dad'll flip!
你会被禁足一辈子的NWe're talking eternal groundation.
但他根本照顾不了自己NBut he knows he can't function without me.
他说"想你" 简直就是求救NLook at this. "Miss you." It's like a cry for help!
不是吧 琼NUh. I don't know, June.
我觉得你可能过度解读了NI think you might be reading a bit too much into this.
我顺着登山路线穿过森林NI'll take the hiking trails through the forest
午饭前就能到家Nand be there before lunch.
这很容易NIt's a no brainer.
但我得先下车NBut first I need to get off this bus.
你得帮我NAnd you have to help me.
求你了NPlease!
好吧 太棒了NOkay. Yes!
班基我都想亲你了 真的吗NBanky, I could kiss you. Really?
呃 不 好吧NEw, no. Right.
我看看有什么用得上的NNow, what can I use?
好了NOkay.
你在学校演过戏对吧NYou did the school play, right?
替补演员算吗NDoes second understudy count?
差不多 你知道该怎么做NUh, close enough. You know what to do.
天啊 我现在感觉不是很舒服NOh, no! I don't think I'm feeling very well at this moment.
我觉得我要NI think I might...
我要忍不住了NI don't think I can hold it down!
忍不住了NI can't hold it no more!
天啊 我要吐了NOh, no! It's here!
要吐了NIt's here!
你吐得太恶心了NUgh, you chucked a yuck!
停车NStop the bus!
好了 不准随便乱走NOkay, nobody wander off!
小心有蛇NAnd watch out for snakes.
它们到处都是NThey're everywhere.
蛇NSnakes?
琼 琼 琼NJune? June? June?
做得好 班基NNice one, Banky.
你吐的超恶心的NYou chucked a yuck!
有一次我吃了玉米热狗后生病了NI got sick from a corndog once.
我整个人从内到外都疼NIt hurt all the way inside of my bones.
我妈说是因为那热狗已经放了两周NMy mom said it was because it was two weeks old.
但我用微波炉加热后就超级好吃的NBut I put it in the microwave and it was delicious.
我的天啊NHoly hypotenuse!
对 肯定是因为吃了玉米热狗NOh, yeah, definitely the corndog.
好了 你是心悸发作了吗NOkay, are you having heart palpitations?
等一下 这个为什么会在这NWait. Why is this here?
你 给我回来NHey, get back here!
痛NOw.
抓住你了NGotcha!
这是NIs this...
不会吧NNo way.
这怎么可能NHow is this possible?
有人吗NHello!
你是NAre you...
皮纳特NPeanut.
我这是在NI'm in...
神奇乐园NWonderland.
风暴云NStorm clouds?
神奇乐园里不应该有风暴云的NThere shouldn't be storm clouds in Wonderland.
布莫 我们跟不上了NBoomer! We can't keep up!
是欢迎熊布莫吗NBoomer the Welcne Bear?
他也在这吗NHe's here, too?
快逃命吧NRun for your life!
带上她 快跑 小个子NGrab her! Get moving, pipsqueak!
这是怎么回事NWhat's going on?
我们为什么要追布莫NWhy are we chasing Boomer?
我们没有追他NOh, we're not chasing him.
是他们在追我们NThey're chasing us!
去火箭路集合NRegroup at Rocket Road!
逃到安全的地方呀 小短腿快逃呀NSkipping to safety, skipping to safety! Tra la la la!
格斯 去放下篷子 好NGus, gnaw that awning down. I'm on it.
库珀 去启动泵NCooper, start the pump.
史蒂夫NSteve...
我来起草逃离计划NI'll draft up an exit plan.
你去做诱饵Nyou're the bait.
当然是我了 诱饵走咯NOf course I am. Baiting away.
布莫 你要拿命来保护她NBoomer, you protect her with your life. Hey!
嘿 布莫 这里发生了什么NHey, Boomer. What is going on around here?
这看起来像什么 我们在打仗啊NWhat does it look like? We're at war!
打战 神奇乐园中是没有战争的NWar? There's no fighting in Wonderland.
待着别动NStay put.
如果被他们发现 他们会NBecause if they see us, they will...
自己救自己吧NSave yourself!
他们就会怎样NThey'll what?
布莫 别说一半啊NBoomer, finish the sentence.
他们就会怎样NThey'll what?
为什么他们在破坏乐园NWhy are they destroying the park?
各位 你们好呀NHey, you guys!
我在这里呀NOver here!
放马过来吧NDinner is served.
神奇乐园 麻烦出现NWonderland, we have a problem.
史蒂夫 等一下NSteve, hold it.
哦上天啊NUh... Oh, dear.
坚持住 我在坚持NHold it. I am holding it.
我真的在坚持啊NI'm literally holding it.
坚持住 天啊NHold it. Ahhh!
不我不行了 我不干了我要溜了NOh, no, I've dropped it! I've dropped it and I left it!
我要离开这里NUh, I'm out of here.
格斯 库珀 给火箭泵油NGus, Cooper, pump the rocket!
我们要开始啦NWe got to boom shaka boom!
一二一二一二一二NBoom shaka boom! Boom shaka boom!
锁定装载 倒数了伙计们NLocked and loaded. Countdown, guys!
四 三NFour... Three...
逃到安全的地方去呀 逃呀NSkipping to safety! Skipping to safety!
我快要逃离危险啦NI'm almost out of danger!
继续打泵 伙计们NKeep pumping, guys!
一二一二一二一二NBoom shaka boom! Boom shaka boom!
真可爱 但是太闹心了NSo cute! But so naughty.
系好安全带吧NNow buckle up,
僵尸猩猩们NChimpanzombies.
一None!
我就是世界顶级的诱饵NWorld class bait.
这不是真的 我这是在做梦NThis isn't really happening. I'm... I'm having a fever dream.
啊我这里很敏感的NAh, I'm sensitive there!
快看那里 你看NHey! Ow! Hey!
去搜查一下 那个背包NCheck it. Backpack!
嘻嘻 我闻到零食的味道NOoh, ooh, I smell treats!
我的 我先说的NDibs! I call dibs!
嘿 那是我的 还给我NHey! That's mine! Give it back! Whoo!
耶宝贝 击掌 击两次NBoom, baby. Foot five! Foot ten! Oh, yeah!
你丫的 你个混蛋NYou son of a woodchip. Ow! Splinterface.
我就只是来看一下 可以吧NLet's have a little lookie loo, shall we?
自我提醒一下NWith a self reminder
这完全是侵犯别人隐私的行为Nthat this is an utter invasion of another's privacy.
等一下 小可爱NHold the roll, cutie pie.
啊 我投降NAhhh! I surrender!
脚下有锋利的物体 安全员已到现场NSharp objects underfoot. Safety Officer onsite.
你刚才是叫我小甜心吗 啊NDid you just call me cutie pie? Ahhh!
僵尸猩猩把她抓了 是不是NThe Chimpanzombies got her, didn't they?
都是我的错NIt's all my doing.
都怪我有迟发性冬眠障碍NAll thanks to a late onset hibernation disorder.
没事的 他们没有抓住我NUh, it's okay. They didn't get me.
哦 谢天谢地 否则我永远都NOh, thank heavens! I couldn't have lived with my...
等等 布莫从不睡觉NWait, Boomer never sleeps.
嘿 小心点NHey, watch it!
你们这是怎么了 你们看起来很NWhat happened to you guys? You're so...
我觉得你想说的是可悲NI think the word you're looking for is "pathetic."
我可没这么说 你没必要说NI didn't say that. Ugh, you didn't have to.
你有名字吗 酷女孩NSo, you got a name, haircut?
我是琼 你好 琼NI am June. Hello, June.
我叫 史蒂夫 我知道你是谁NMy name is... Steve. I know who you are.
你认识我们吗NYou know who we are?
我觉得不会有人记得我们 疼NI didn't think anybody still remembered. Ow!
你们是神奇乐园里的奇迹NYou guys are the wonder in Wonderland.
起码曾经是NOr at least you were.
这里发生了什么NWhat happened to this place?
黑暗来袭NThe Darkness happened.
它是在齿轮秋千变慢的时候出现的NIt came when Clockwork Swings began to slow.
还带来了NAnd brought with it...
好吧 把手放下来 甘道夫NAll right, bring it down, Gandalf.
哦 好的NOh, right.
好了 我们继续NOkay, here we go.
那天和往常一样NIt was a day just like any other here in Wonderland
但奇怪的事情发生了Nwhen the strangest thing happened.
齿轮秋千 也就是乐园的核心NClockwork Swings, the heart of the park,
完全停止了运作Ncame to a dead stop.
那是我们第一次见到它 黑暗.NAnd that's when we first saw it. The Darkness.
随之而来的邪恶物质NIt brought an evil
把神奇猩猩玩偶Nthat transformed the WonderChimp dolls
变成了一群僵尸猩猩Ninto an army of Chimpanzombies.
从那以后僵尸猩猩每天都在打仗NEvery day since, the Chimpanzombies have waged war,
他们把乐园拆成碎片一块块喂给黑暗Ntearing apart the park and feeding it piece by piece into the Darkness,
乐园彻底消失了Nnever to be seen again.
你们没有办法吗NThere was nothing you could do?
连皮纳特也束手无策吗NNot even Peanut?
皮纳特在哪NWhere is Peanut?
他冒险独自离开NHe ventured out on his own to try
想要亲自重启齿轮秋千Nand restart Clockwork Swings by hand.
为什么他不施魔法NThen why didn't he use his magic?
他只说重启齿轮秋千NHe just said that he knew restarting Clockwork Swings
是让神奇乐园起死回生的唯一方法Nwas the only way to bring the life back into Wonderland.
但是NBut...
我们失去了重启齿轮秋千的希望NAnd we lost any hope of turning Clockwork Swings back on,
再也见不到乐园恢复往日荣光的那天了Nand one day restoring the park to all its former glory.
齿轮秋千 你拿着的是什么NClockwork Swings. What you got?
这是 乐园的设计图吗NIt's a blueprint... Of the park?
像是墨菲特小姐把她的名字涂鸦在上面NSeems like Little Miss Muffet graffitied her name on it.
这不是涂鸦NIt's not graffiti.
你怎么会有神奇乐园的设计图NHow do you have a blueprint of Wonderland?
我小时候和我妈妈创造了神奇乐园NMy mom and I invented Wonderland when I was little,
不知怎的 它变成真的了Nand somehow it came to life.
这真是最NThat's got to be the most...
棒的消息了NSplendiferous news ever!
你为什么不去睡觉呢 布莫NWhy don't you just go back to sleep, Boomer?
不 我相信她的眼神NNo, I believe it in her eyes.
因为如果她真是神奇乐园的建造者NBecause if she really is the creator of Wonderland,
那她一定可以修好齿轮秋千Nshe can fix Clockwork Swings.
额NWell...
等等 这不是我们讨论的重点吧NWell, that is not where I thought this discourse was heading.
我还以为你是一个NI was imagining that you were a...
蜜蜂NHoneybee!
我不是蜜蜂NHuh? I'm not a honeybee.
兔子 什么NRabbit! Huh?
史蒂夫 别让我们丢脸NSteve, you're embarrassing the team.
死亡NDeath!
我现在很疑惑什么是死亡兔子NI am so confused right now about what a Death Rabbit is.
布莫 去保护安全屋 大家分散跑NBoomer, go secure the safe house. Guys, scatter!
两人一组 我要葛蕾塔NBuddy system! I call Greta!
算了算了 我要琼NNever mind! I call June!
我们必须离开这里 说得好NWe got to get out of here. Good plan.
快想 快想 数到五我们就跑NThink, June. Think, think, think. We go in five.
那行不通 收到 我数到三了NThat could never work. Roger that. We run in three.
那不可能行的通NThat couldn't possibly work.
然后我们跳 竭尽全力去跳NThen we skip. Skip like there's no tomorrow.
欢迎来到神奇乐园NWelcne to Wonderland.
跳到安全的地方 跳 啊NSkipping to safety. Skipping... Ahhh! Tra la la la.
你太棒啦 太太太棒啦NYou're splendiferous! Splen diddy doo!
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦NTra la la la la la la la...
跳 跳到安全的地方NSkipping to, skipping to safety.
动起来 快动起来 推动鱼鳍的时候NPlease work, please work. When you push the fin,
飞鱼就会复活Nthe fish'll cne to life!
小心 它在你身后NLook out! It's right behind you!
你想停下来吃点冰淇淋吗NWould you like to stop for an ice cream?
不 去出口 去出口NNo! Exit, exit, exit!
随时都要将手和腿放在车内NKeep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times!
今天就别想了 僵尸猩猩NNot today, Chimpanzombies!
回见啦NSee you later.
好的 很快回去NOkay. Come back soon.
我怎么回来了NHow did I get back here?
你太棒啦NYou're splendiferous!
太太太棒啦NSplen diddy doo!
坏僵尸猩猩 坏僵尸猩猩NBad Chimpanzombies! Bad Chimpanzombies!
我来了 琼NI got you, June!
神奇乐园的每一天都无比奇妙NEvery day is a wonderful day in Wonderland!
哦 我的尾巴NOh, my tail.
快点 快点NCome on, hurry!
格斯 库珀 检查北侧西侧的电线NGus, Cooper, check the north and west perimeter wires.
史蒂夫 上瞭望台确保我们没有被跟踪NSteve, get to lookout and make sure we weren't followed.
收到NRoger that.
你还活着NYou're alive!
我好担心 都不知道该怎么办NOh, I was so worried, I didn't know what to do.
我都开始烤棉花糖披萨饺了NI started baking marshmallow calzones.
我们失去了欢乐世界 布莫NWe lost Happy Happy Land, Boomer.
是吗 天哪NWe did? Oh, my.
乐园已经被毁了大半NThat's over half the park gone now.
如果失去另一半要怎么办NWhat happens if we lose the other half?
是啊 我们该怎么办NYeah. What's gonna happen to us?
我不知道NI don't know.
但至少我们还有披萨饺 还有她NBut at least we got calzones! And her.
她 情况不对的时候她只知道往出口跑NHer? When the going got tough, she ran for the exits.
我得回家找我爸爸NI need to get home to my dad.
而且如果真是她创造了神奇乐园NAnd if she really did create Wonderland,
鬼知道是什么意思Nwhatever that means,
她就会知道那些出口已经不存在了Nshe would know that those exits aren't even exits anymore!
但是我和妈妈创建乐园时它们还在的NWell, they were exits when my mom and I created the park.
很抱歉 整个地方都乱套时我不在这里NSorry I wasn't around when this whole place went haywire,
而且标记为"出口"的出口也出不去了Nand it became impossible to exit from an exit marked "exit."
你们知道吗 "出口"这个动词NDid you know the verb "exit"
源于拉丁动词"exeoexitum"Ncnes from the Latin verb exeoexitum
而这个词又派生于希腊语动词Nwhich derives from the Greek verb
"eximexite"Neximeexite?
看来我打扰了NSeems I have backed
你们的谈话Ninto the middle of something here.
退出群聊 哔 哔 哔NBacking out! Beep, beep, beep...
哔NBeep.
好了 我们知道打开出口的唯一方法NOkay, so we know the only way to open the exits
就是使乐园恢复运转Nis to get the park back up and running.
而让齿轮秋千重新转起来是关键NTurning on Clockwork Swings is the key to that.
别让女孩抱太大希望 布莫NOh, don't get the girl's hopes up, Boomer.
没办法再运作起来了NThere's no way to turn it back on.
我们去看过很多次了NYeah, we've been there a bunch of times.
各个方面都检查了NLooked at it every which way.
是我全方位检查NI looked at it every which way,
他只是坐在那里吃木片薯片Nhe just sat there eating woodchips.
我那时候饿了 他就坐在那里NI was hungry! He just sat there...
还困了 在我全面检查的时候NAnd sleepy. while I looked at it every which way.
但她还没看过NBut she hasn't.
如果她创造了它 她就能修好它NAnd if she created it, she can fix it. Uh...
所以神奇乐园只是你想象虚构出来的吗NSo Wonderland is just a figment of your imagination?
可以这样说吧NSomething like that.
让我猜猜NAnd, uh, let me guess.
也就是说我们都是你幻想出来的NThat means we're all figments of your imagination.
也不能完全说是NI wouldn't put it exactly like...
哦 存在主义危机NOh, an existential crisis!
我就知道今天还缺了些什么NI knew this day was missing something.
那你也能想象到要我们转动脑筋NWell, you can imagine this may be a little hard
可能会有点困难Nfor us to wrap our heads around.
也许你可以给我一些证据NPerhaps you will indulge me with some proof?
好吧NFine.
每天早上史蒂夫都会喝早茶NEvery morning, Steve drinks his morning tea,
2.6克伯爵茶N2.6 grams of loose Earl Grey
倒入250毫升86.1度的开水Nto 250 milliliters of 86.1 degree water
浸泡3分11秒Nsteeped for three minutes and 11 seconds
再加上一点杏仁奶来完美点缀Nand garnished to perfection with a spot of almond milk.
看吧 琼万岁NSee? All hail June!
好吧 先别高兴得太早NYeah, let's not get carried away.
不过或许我能修好齿轮秋千NBut I may be able to fix Clockwork Swings.
皮纳特本来是我们的纽带 纽带NPeanut was the glue around here. The glue?
纽带 他让我们大家聚在了一起NThe glue. He kept us all together.
看 大伙们都经历了太多NLook, these guys have suffered a lot already.
我愿意听从你的指挥NAnd I'm willing to follow your lead here,
因为我实在没有办法了Nbecause I'm running out of options.
但你必须向我保证真的还有机会NBut you've got to promise me there's a real shot at this.
所以请告诉我 我们的指望不会落空NSo tell me that you're not serving up false hope.
我很擅长修理东西NWell, I was pretty good at fixing things.
但你得带我到齿轮秋千那里去NBut you got to get me to Clockwork Swings.
哇 大奇迹NWow, The Grand Wonder.
比我想象的还要大NIt's even bigger than I thought.
别慢吞吞的 钟表秋千就在前面NCome on, slowpokes. The Clocks are just up ahead.
你是怎么做到的 琼NOh, how did you do it, June? Huh?
能创造出这么一个不在人间行走的女子NTo create such a woman who doesn't walk through this world.
她是用滑的NShe glides!
那丝滑的红发 那勾人的獠牙NThat silken red hair. Those cne hither tusks.
葛蕾塔 你想干什么NGreta? Oh, what do you want?
不 没什么 点名而已NWhat? No, nothing here. Just a bit of a roll call.
史蒂夫 到N"Steve!" "Present and accounted for."
点名结束NRoll call cnplete.
哦 天哪NOh, boy.
这比我们做的模型还要复杂一点NThis is a little more cnplicated than the model we made.
看起来液压系统是密封的NThe hydraulics seem to be sealed and stuff.
没有泄漏什么的 嗯NNo leaks or anything, um...
肯定是某个齿轮卡住了NIt must be that one of the gears is jammed.
找到了 她正在修理NEureka! She's fixing it.
我们在见证一个奇迹NWe're witnessing a miracle.
更像是在诊断 说不上是奇迹NMore of a diagnosis and certainly not a miracle,
但这确实是比以往还要好的解决方案Nbut it does bring us closer to a solution than we've ever been before.
如果你是想发表意见NIf you're trying to make a statement,
那就来吧 大块头Nhave at me, big guy.
必须让这个设备运行起来NGot to get this ride started.
我知道你有答案 请告诉我答案NI know you have the answer. Please tell me the answer!
上面写了什么 我看不见NWell, what does it say? I can't see!
被我的名字挡住了NMy name's covering it.
什么鬼啊 太不优秀了NWhat the chuck? Unsplendiferous.
不用担心 实施B计划NNot to worry! Plan B it is.
那到底是什么呢NWhich is what, exactly?
妈妈 为什么你要写在这上面NMom, why did you write on this?
以前上面有什么NWhat used to be there?
我不知道 但我得搞清楚NI don't know. I got to figure this out.
别跟我说这种话 琼NDon't do this to me, June.
这不是你的设计图吗NIt's your blueprint, isn't it?
是啊 但我已经好久NYeah. But it's been a while since I...
如果是多项选择题 我能多答对几个NIf the test were multiple choice, I'd do much better.
躲开找掩护 躲开找掩护NDuck and cover! Duck and cover!
嘿 快回来NHey, get back here! Whoa!
我抓到了 不 是我抓到了NI got it! No, I got it.
我们需要那块设计图NWe need that blueprint!
库珀 快抓住它NGet it, Coop!
这一点都不好玩 布莫 天哪…NThis is not fun. Boomer, for goodness...
不 别过去 烟花瀑布是死亡陷阱NNo! No, stop! Fireworks Falls is a death trap!
滚开NGet off.
我说停下NStand down, I say!
必须把它拿回来 那个不能丢NWe have to get it! We can't lose it.
把我扔过去 我去拿NThrow me! I'll get it!
不 扔我过去NNo, throw me!
不 这是我的主意 哦天哪NNo, it was my idea! Oh, gosh.
我抓到了 是我的 你戳我眼睛了NI got it, I got it! Mine! You poked me in the eye!
都怪你 为什么总是怪我NYour fault. Why is it always my fault?
你们玩我呢吧NYou've got to be kidding me!
够了NEnough!
我命令你们离开这个平台NI cnmand you to remove yourself from this platform!
我受够了你们这几个月来一直胡闹NI have been putting up with this reckless abandon for months on end,
我的灵魂受到了侵蚀Nand it is chipping away at my soul.
我太累了…NI'm so very tired...
那是什么声音NWhat is that sound?
哦 不NOh, no.
哦 我的老天鹅NOh, deary me.
不要慌 我们到高地去NOkay, fear not. We simply must reach higher ground.
高处都是一心想让我们死的密探NAhhh! Which is teeming with agent provocateurs bent on our demise!
停 前往神奇乐园NStop, drop and roll to Wonderland!
点火 点火 点火 点火 点火NFire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
快跑NRun!
大家各自逃命去NEvery man for himself!
用你背上的刺 史蒂夫 有道理NUse your quills, Steve! Quite right.
没错 我就知道NYeah, of course.
大家还好吗NEveryone okay?
等等 琼呢NWait, where's June?
呃 在那儿 哦不NUh, there. Oh, no.
坚持住 琼 你会没事的NHold on, June! You'll be okay!
你说起来容易NEasy for you to say.
救命NHelp!
谢谢 布莫NThanks, Boomer!
你做到了 干得漂亮NYou did it! Well done!
我在桥上与你们会和NMeet me at the bridge!
也许不会NOr not.
不用再这么做了NDon't need to do that again.
零重力空间NZero G Land.
皮纳特NPeanut?
哦 天哪 嘿 皮纳特NOh, my gosh! Hey, Peanut!
你在哪NWhere did you...
你在做什么 我就知道你还活着NWhat are you doing? You're alive! I knew it!
你是谁 葛蕾塔和布莫的朋友NWho are you? A friend of Greta and Boomer.
事实上 每个人的朋友NActually, everyone.
他们肯定很高兴 我们去找他们吧NThey're gonna be so happy. Let's go find them!
不 不 不NNo, no, no, no.
快走吧 我在烟花瀑布和他们走丢了NCome on, I lost them at Fireworks Falls.
皮纳特 你怎么了NPeanut, what happened to you?
什么我怎么了 僵尸猩猩把我抓走了NWhat do you mean, what happened to me? The Chimpanzombies had me.
然后我逃了出来 跑到了这里NI was able to escape, and I made it up here.
然后现在你 现在我在整理糖果NAnd now you're... And now I'm sorting the candy.
我刚到的时候这儿真是一团糟NIt was a mess when I got here.
相信我NBelieve me.
我必须把蓝的归到一起NI had to put the blues with the blues,
把绿的归到一起Nand the greens with the greens...
如果你害怕乐园NIf you're scared of the park...
我不害怕乐园 我只是NI'm not scared of the park. It's just...
这里很安全NIt's safe in here.
但你一个人 在这里我很安全NBut you're alone. Where nothing can hurt me.
好吧 但你总不能一辈子呆在这里NWell, you can't stay in here forever.
谁说不行NSays who?
这种事又没有规定NThere's no rules for something like this.
我知道这怎么用 你只要挥动马克笔NI know how this works. You just wave your marker.
我也希望它还能用NI wish it still worked that way.
但你是了不起的皮纳特NBut you're Peanut the Splendiferous.
了不起 对 以前是NSplendiferous. Yeah, I used to be.
神奇乐园的一切都是你创造的啊NAll these amazing things in Wonderland came from you.
那都是假的NThat is a lie.
我只是个传声筒NI was just the middleman.
所有的想法 灵感 都来自NAll the ideas, the inspiration, it came from...
在你耳边低语的声音NA voice whispering in your ear.
女人的声音NA woman's voice.
你怎么知道的 我从未告诉过任何人NHow do you know about that? I never told anyone.
那不重要NIt doesn't matter.
而不久前NAnd not too long ago...
她的声音就NThe sound of her voice, it just...
消失了Nwent away.
然后黑暗开始了NAnd then the Darkness took over.
我猜不管她是谁 她都把我忘了NI guess whoever she was, she forgot about me.
可我一直在等NI kept waiting.
我一直希望她能够回来NI kept hoping she would cne back
助我对抗黑暗Nto help me fight against the Darkness,
但我感到太Nbut I just felt so...
孤单了NAlone.
皮纳特 有件事我要告诉你NPeanut, there's something I need to tell...
别嘘我 这很重要 我们得走了NDon't shush me. This is important. We have to go!
他们找到我们了NThey found us.
他们一定是跟着你来的NThey must have followed you in.
我们得走了 立刻NWe need to move now!
你的记号笔NYour marker!
别管了 那笔没用了 不是的NLeave it. It's worthless! No, it's not.
当心NLook out!
天啊 坚持住NOh, my gosh. Hold on!
不NOh, no!
抓住你啦NGotcha!
没有出口NThere's no way out.
你走那边NThere is for you.
琼 快走NJune, go!
有人吗NGuys?
有人吗 布莫 葛蕾塔NGuys? Boomer? Greta?
琼 你在哪NJune! Where are you?
我在这NOver here!
我们到处找你NWe've been looking all over for you.
我找到皮纳特了 什么NI found Peanut. What?
他躲在零重力区 他还活着NHe was hiding in Zero G Land. He's alive.
皮纳特还活着啊 太棒了NPeanut's alive? How brilliant!
但他被僵尸猩猩抓走了NBut he was taken by the Chimpanzombies.
他们把他抓去黑暗里了NThey're carrying him to the Darkness!
那我们去找他吧NThen let's go get him!
但是我们要先把桥修好NBut we need to rebuild that bridge.
我们可以用旋转木马的支撑柱建桥NWe could use the support posts of the old carousel.
那些柱子太不结实了NThey're too rickety.
这点子很好 还有什么能用的NBut it's the right idea. What else can we use?
要快点想NGot to think fast.
万一皮纳特有什么三长两短NIf something bad were to happen to Peanut,
我不能原谅我自己NI couldn't live with myself.
等等 你说什么NWait, wait, wait. What do you mean?
都是我的错NIt's all my fault.
你做错什么了NWhat's all your fault?
黑暗NThe Darkness.
我想可能是我创造出来的NI think maybe I did create it.
我不是故意的 但应该就是我干的NI didn't mean to! But I think I did it.
你是说你创造了黑暗吗NYou created the Darkness?
我不明白NI don't understand.
如果你建造了神奇乐园NIf you created Wonderland,
为什么还要摧毁它呢Nwhy would you want to destroy it?
我不是故意的 我那时很害怕NIt wasn't on purpose. I was afraid.
结果黑暗占据了上风NThe Darkness took over.
我试过 只是我不再关心乐园了NI tried, but I just stopped caring about the park.
不过没关系 我们还可以挽回NAnyway, it doesn't matter. We can fix it.
用这个NWith this!
只要我们能找到穿越山谷的路NIf we can find a way to cross that ravine,
让这东西回到皮纳特手里Nand put it back in Peanut's hands,
我们就能让钟表秋千动起来Nwe can get Clockwork Swings up and running.
相信我 我们可以NTrust me. We can...
相信你 我们一直都相信你NTrust you? We've been trusting you!
如果我们知道你是罪魁祸首NBut if we knew you were the person responsible for all this?
我们绝不会错信你NI never would've let us make that mistake.
走吧各位 天黑了NCome on, guys, it's dark.
我们自己解决这个烂摊子NWe'll figure this out on our own.
为什么 为什么你不在意了NWhy would you stop... Why would you stop caring?
我们做错了什么NWhat did we do wrong?
你们什么也没做错 你们都很棒NYou guys didn't do anything wrong. You guys are amazing.
可是你创造了黑暗NYou created the Darkness.
布莫NBoomer.
对不起 妈妈NI'm sorry, Mom.
你就是神奇乐园的奇迹NYou are the wonder in Wonderland.
必须找到穿越的路NGot to find a way across.
欢迎来到伟大奇迹NWelcne to the Grand Wonder!
抱歉 布莫NOops. Sorry, Boomer.
欢迎来到伟大奇迹NWelcne to the Grand Wonder!
什么可以用得到呢NNow, what can I use?
有了NAh. Got it.
点火启动啦NWe have ignitialization!
不给邻居搞破坏N"Without wrecking the neighborhood."
我跟你讲 肯定没有办法重建那座桥NI'm telling you, I don't see any way to rebuild that bridge.
你这种心态肯定找不到办法NYeah, well, not with that attitude.
或许你们想来看看这个NUm, you may want to cne and see this.
听起来像是空中战机攻击NSounds like another SkyFlinger attack.
低调行事 待在后面NStay low. Stay back.
我会是皮纳特 天啊NDang! Well, I'll be Peanut...oh!
那是 那是琼NIs that... It's June!
她做到了NShe did it.
她真的做到了NShe's actually done it.
你看到了吗NWould you look at that?
这是怎么回事NSo what's all this about?
是时候让神奇乐园重生了NIt's time to bring Wonderland back to life.
你说什么NHuh? What?
我知道我让你们失望了NI know I let you down.
但我想让它回归正轨NBut I want to make it right.
你怎么知道这有用NHow do you know it'll work?
因为是我建造了这个地方NBecause I built this place.
我妈妈和我一起NMy mom and I did.
但她病了 我们不得不停下来NBut she got sick and had to stop.
我又很害怕NAnd I got scared.
我太怕失去她 以至于迷失了自我NSo scared of losing her that I lost myself.
她不会喜欢我变成这个样子NAnd she would hate to see how I changed.
也不会喜欢我们大家变成这个样子NHow we've all changed.
那现在就准备就绪吧NNow, buckle up!
我们要像风一样坐那个过山车NWe're gonna ride that coaster like the wind.
谁跟我一起NWho's with me?
我跟你一起 琼 我们都是NI'm with you, June. We are all with you.
对 没错NYeah, that's right.
疼啊NOw!
我依然相信你NI still believe in you.
我更像是那种两脚站地的类型NI'm more of a "two feet on the ground" kinda guy.
那个过山车应该是有重量限制的吧NI think there's a weight restriction on that ride, isn't there?
得了吧 布莫NOh, cne on, Boomer.
绝对没门儿NThere is absolutely no way...
噢 不要NOh, no.
我决不NI will ev...
呃 我们搞定NUh, we got this.
吃太多棉花糖披萨饺了NToo many marshmallow calzones.
朋友们 我又做那个奇怪的绑架梦了NHey, guys. I had that weird kidnapping dream again.
我想知道那个梦是啥意思NI wonder what it means.
布莫 我们马上上去NBoomer! We'll be right up!
葛蕾塔去取另一辆车了NGreta just has to get the other cart!
我想下去NI want to be down.
只有一个办法 像小鸟一样飞下来NOnly one way down! Yeah, fly like a bird, bro.
但我不是小鸟 鸟的嘴巴超可怕的NBut I'm not a bird! Birds are terrifying, with those beaks,
还有他们的爪子Nand those talons,
还有甲型流感Nand influenza type A!
快点呀 葛蕾塔NCome on, Greta.
你们确定抵住轮子了对吧NYou guys did block the wheels, right?
原来这个是这么用的啊 完了NOh, that's what this is for! Oops.
各位NUgh. Guys!
这是什么几率的巧合NHuh. What are the odds?
非常非常小的几率NAstronomically small.
不不不不 不要啊NNo, no, no. No!
很好NOh, terrific.
天啊 他在盯着我看NUh... Oh, gosh, he's looking at me.
哦不不不NOh, no, no.
走开 走开NShoo, shoo.
快走开NGet out of here.
乖乖鸟儿 嘿 你朋友们来啦NNice birdie. Oh, hey! I hear your friends!
求求你别动NPlease don't move.
你没听NYou're not lis...
哦不 不 不 不NOh, no. No, no, no.
你应该等着的NYou were supposed to wait!
他走反了 如果不给布莫掉头NHe's going the wrong way! If we don't turn Boomer around...
他会被炸成一个葱油饼NHe'll be fried like a funnel cake!
格斯 库珀 把上轨道降到下轨道NGus, Cooper! Drop the upper track to the lower one,
然后我们把布莫引到安全的滑道上Nand we'll reroute Boomer to safety.
收到NOn it!
我们需要一些结实的绳子NWe'll need some kind of rope,
要那些能够拉得住他的Nsomething strong to stop him with.
明白NGot it.
快把我弄下去NGet me off of this thing!
我们做不到了NWe're not gonna make it!
哦老弟 起码我们吃了顿晚饭NOh, man. At least we got dinner.
糟了NOh, no!
甘草糖吗 我们只找到了这个NLicorice? That's what we got.
行 史蒂夫 把它发射给布莫NOk. Steve, fire this to Boomer
我们用这个拉住他Nand we'll use it to slow him down.
收到NRoger that.
布莫 抓住绳子NBoomer! Catch the rope!
好的NOkay!
射程400米 风力3节 西南风NRange, 400 meters. Winds, three knots southwest.
预备NReady...
救命 救命 救命NHelp, help, help!
瞄准Naim...
发射Nfire!
疯了NNuts.
好吧 那个没起作用 你说呢NWell, that didn't work. Ya think?
快让它停下来啊NMake it stop!
等等 我们还是能穿过去的NWait, we could all still get across.
大家拉紧绳子NOkay, everybody, pull tight!
继续拉NKeep pulling.
这对我们来说是个非常可怕的转折点NThis is beginning to feel like a terrible turn of events for us all.
我跟他一起NI'm with him.
冲击准备NBrace for impact!
我可以醒来了 醒来吧NI'm ready to wake up now, ready to wake up.
布莫 你本来就醒着NYou are awake, Boomer.
我醒着吗 我醒着呢 我们做到了NI'm awake? I mean, I'm awake! We did it.
你做到了 我做到了 做到了吗NYou did it. I did it. I mean...I did it?
你是个男子汉 你是个男子汉熊NYou da man! You're the man bear!
我是男子汉NI'm the man!
你是男子汉NYou're the man,
而我们只是动物王国中能够开口讲话的Nand we are just the various members of the animal kingdom with the
几种动物恰好挂在了男子汉旁边Npower of speech hanging next to the man.
没错NYes, you are.
你太棒啦NYou're splendiferous!
去他的芝士小饼干NHoly cheesy chips!
哇塞NOh, crikey!
皮纳特NPeanut.
我们来晚了NWe're too late.
天啊 我们现在该怎么办NOh, gosh. What do we do now?
不是我们 孩子 你有什么主意NNot "we." What do you have in mind, kid?
现在是我该去做点什么了NIt's about what I need to do.
我要去黑暗中把皮纳特带回来NI need to go into the Darkness and bring Peanut back.
什么 不行 她啥意思NWhat? No! What's she talking about?
琼NJune...
它太强大了 没有人能活着出来NIt's too powerful. Nothing ever cnes out.
我可以 葛蕾塔NI got this, Greta.
我是神奇乐园的奇迹NI am the wonder in Wonderland.
我是神奇乐园的奇迹NI am the wonder in Wonderland.
我是神奇乐园的奇迹NI am the wonder in Wonderland!
皮纳特 你在哪NPeanut? Where are you?
琼 是你吗NJune? Is that you?
皮纳特 坚持住NPeanut! Hold on!
琼NJune?
皮纳特NPeanut!
你没事吧 受伤了吗NAre you okay? Are you hurt?
我很难过他们也把你抓到这里NI'm so sorry they got you, too.
你得想办法把我们弄出去NYou've got to get us out of here.
我也想啊NI wish I could.
但是我都说了 我的灵感离我而去NBut I told you, my inspiration, she left me.
她再也没回来过NShe's never cning back.
你不知道 她正在努力回到我们身边NYou don't know that. She's out there, trying to get back to us.
我们 对NUs? Yeah.
她就是我妈妈 我最了解她的就是NShe's my mom, and if there's one thing I know,
她决不放弃Nit's that she is not giving up.
所以我们也决不放弃NSo neither should we.
没有她的话NWithout her,
我什么也不能创造NI'll never create again.
你能NYes, you will.
不要向恐惧低头NDon't give in to the fear.
你内心的光比黑暗更强大NYour light is stronger than the Darkness.
拿着 但是没有她的话NNow take this. But without her...
你不用再担心了NYou don't have to worry about that anymore.
什么意思NWhat do you mean?
因为NBecause...
我在这NI'm here.
皮纳特 用弯曲吸管做一个NPeanut, build us the biggest slide in the whole wide world
全世界最大的滑梯Nand make it out of bendy straws.
好让我们离开这里NNow let's get out of here.
弯曲吸管NBendy straws, hmm?
听起来是一个无与伦比的主意NThat sounds like a splendiferous idea!
马上就做NComing right up.
快点 再做一个NQuick, make another one!
去齿轮秋千NTo Clockwork Swings!
看NLook.
她成功了 他们成功了NShe's doing it! They made it!
拍拍尾巴 哦吼NWell, slap my tail. Tally ho!
天啊NOh, dear.
我们得去帮他们NWe've got to help them.
这就去 坐稳了 琼NThat we do. Hang on, June!
太棒了NWell done!
我觉得我欠你们一个说法NGuess I owe you guys an explanation, huh?
我们很高兴你还活着NWe're just happy you're alive.
既然你回来了 那就开始修那些齿轮NAnd since you are, how about you get those clocks started
让我们的乐园重获生机吧Nand bring our park back to life?
义不容辞 但是要怎么修呢NIt's the least I can do! But how?
等一下NWait a minute.
我的名字 我的乐园 我的名字NMy name. My park, my name.
葛蕾塔 如果我们集体牺牲了NGreta, if we all end up crashing to our collective deaths,
现在我想对你说NI just want you to know
我为你疯狂 宝贝 为你疯狂NI burn for you, baby! I burn hot!
我对你的爱愈燃愈烈NMy oven is on extra fuego!
我觉得你也很帅 史蒂夫NI think you're cute, too, Steve.
等等 她说了什么 她说了什么NWait, what? What did she say? What did she say?
齿轮NThe gears.
妈妈 你不只是把我的名字写在这上面NMom, you weren't writing over the clocks,
你是在告诉我解决办法啊Nyou were telling me how to fix it.
怎样启动时钟让它重获生机NHow to jumpstart the clocks back to life!
写我的名字NWrite my name!
按照我名字的形状来做吸管来转动齿轮NTurn the gears by writing my name!
齿轮 大家坚持住NThe gears! Hold on, everybody!
成功了 成功了NIt's working, it's working!
不 小心NOh, no! Watch it!
坚持住NHold on!
小心NLook out!
继续做NKeep going!
上上上 我们要做个UNGo, go, go! We need the "U."
欢迎来到神奇乐园NWelcne to Wonderland!
往右 往右NNow right, right!
海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动NBeaver twin brothers, activate!
尾巴打脸大法NTail to the face!
好 再做个N 快点NOkay, now the "N." Hurry!
把我发射出去 葛蕾塔NLaunch me, Greta.
把你发射出去 发射我NLaunch you? Launch me.
为了神奇乐园 为了葛蕾塔NFor Wonderland! For Greta!
为了自由NFor freedom!
搞定NNailed it.
我们搞定了 琼NWe got this, June.
准备好了吗NYou ready?
跳NJump!
看 乐园重获生机了NLook, the park! It's cning back to life!
拍拍尾巴 库珀NTail slap, Cooper!
太棒了 干得漂亮NWell done! A cracking job!
你真是太棒啦NYou're splendiferous!
看看是哪个神奇猩猩回来了NAw, look who's back to being WonderChimps.
跳个舞 跳个舞NDo a little dance. Do your little dance.
跳个小神奇猩猩之舞NDo your little WonderChimp dance.
看看他们多可爱NLook how cute they are!
来吧布莫 客人在等着我们呢NCome on, Boomer. There's guests to welcne.
我们要重建乐园 还要照顾客人NAnd things to build. And people to take care of.
完全正确NQuite right.
现在我们已经找回了团队纽带NAnd now that we've got our glue back,
我们将一往直前Nnothing can stop us.
我 团队纽带 不 我不是NMe? The glue? No, I'm not the glue.
你才是团队纽带 葛蕾塔NYou're the glue, Greta.
你一直都是NYou always have been.
是不是 兄弟们 没错NIsn't that right, gang? Yeah!
你们好暖NAw, you guys.
来吧 我们去播撒一些奇迹NCome on, let's go spread some wonder!
对 我们就这么做 我先来NYeah, that's how we do it. Me first!
等等NWait.
你呢 琼 你呢NWhat about you, June? Yeah, what about you?
我想我该回家了NWell, I probably should be getting home.
你要走了 没有你我们可怎么办NYou're leaving? What are we gonna do without you?
你们就像往常一样NYou're gonna do what you always do.
来 聚过来NCome on, bring it in.
在这里你们应有尽有NYou have everything you need right here.
因为我们是谁NBecause who are we?
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
大点声NI can't hear you!
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
再来一次NOne more time!
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹NWe are the wonder in Wonderland!
现在去接待客人吧NNow fall out.
欢迎NWelcne!
男孩儿 今天会是开心的一天NBoy, it's gonna be a great day.
我们开始吧NLet's do this thing!
准备好了NGood to go.
等着NWait for it...
哒哒NTa da!
黑暗NThe Darkness.
还在那儿NIt's still there.
也许它永远不会消失NMaybe it'll never really fully go away.
也许它的存在是为了提醒我们NMaybe it's there to remind us
去看看我们身边的光芒Nto look at the light that surrounds us.
请享受我们最新的景点 弯曲吸管滑梯NPlease enjoy our newest attraction, Bendy Straw Slide,
我个人在极端条件下进行了安全测试Nwhich I have personally safety tested under extreme conditions.
说到你身边的光NSpeaking of the light that surrounds you...
史蒂夫NSteve!
你来了NAh, here we are.
来吧 你可以请我吃爆米花NCome on, I'll let you buy me some popcorn.
好的 我马上来 我只要NYep, I'll be right there! I just need to... Well...
等我的心跳平复下来NWait for my heart to settle.
你会在风中听到我的声音NYou'll hear me in the wind.
我知道NOh, I know I will.
我们会在这里等你的 永远NAnd we'll be here for you. Always.
你好 皮纳特NHey, Peanut!
这地方真是太美了NThis place really is splendiferous!
是啊NYep.
真是太棒了NSplendiferous!
我们有芦笋 菠菜 甘蓝NWe got asparagus, spinach, brussels...
啊 你在这儿 我隐藏的最爱NAh, there you are, my hidden sweet.
老爸NDad!
小琼琼NJune Bug?
琼 你没事吧 你怎么了NJune, are you okay? What happened to you?
我很抱歉我没告诉你去哪儿NI'm so sorry for being gone a whole night
并且消失了一整晚Nand not telling you where I was.
什么 我半个小时前刚把你NWhat? I just dropped you off at
送去数学夏令营NMath Camp 30 minutes ago.
别在意NNever mind.
如果你回来是因为担心我NIf you did this because you're worried about me...
什么 担心你NWorry? About you?
你又没事NYou're fine!
实际上 你是太棒了NActually, you're awesome.
我有很多事要告诉妈妈NI have so much to tell Mom about.
琼琼NUh, Junie...
在你把我送回数学夏令营之前NAnd before you bring up going back to Math Camp,
你得知道Nyou have to know
我是不会回去的Nit's not happening.
我有很多活要干NI have way too much work to do.
比如呢 弥补浪费的时间NSuch as? Making up for lost time.
那是NIs that...
邻居会喜欢的NThe neighborhood will love this.
琼琼 我回来了 我买了日用品回来NJunie, I'm home! I got the rest of the supplies.
嘿 爸爸 再来一点NHey, Dad! Just a few more...
女儿 我忙着呢 你能开下门吗NHoney, my hands are full. Can you get that?
当然 爸爸NSure thing, Dad.
嘿 琼 我把所有横幅都挂上了NHey June! I strung up all the banners.
接下来要做什么NWhat's next?
太好了 你能在后面的栅栏上NGreat. Can you make a big balloon arch
搭一个越过栅栏的气球拱门吗Nover the back fence?
没问题 谢啦NYep! Thanks.
你说的越过栅栏是指NWhen you say over the back fence, do you mean
比栅栏高还是指在栅栏后面Nover the fence, like over it, or over the fence, like behind it?
越过栅栏是指比栅栏高NOver the fence, like over it.
明白了 比栅栏高 知道了NOh. Ding! Over the fence. Got it.
拜托请告诉班基把它放在栅栏后面就好了NCan you please tell Banky to just put it behind the fence.
我必须完成手上的工作NI got to finish.
我想你应该去开门 琼NI think you should get the door, June.
但是NHuh. But...
妈妈NMom.
你还傻站着干什么NWhat are you waiting for?
快过来NCome here.
很高兴见到你NI'm glad to see you.
你是不是NAre you...
我现在没事了 小琼琼NI'm okay now, June Bug.
我也是NSo am I.
看来你有保持内心的微光永远闪亮NIt looks like you kept your little light shining bright.
我有一个连你都不会相信的故事NI've got a story even you might not believe.
说来听听NTry me.
这真是太美妙了NNow that is splendiferous!
嘿 齿轮秋千NHey, Clockwork Swings!
快点 神奇乐园现在开放NCome on! Wonderland is now open!
你真是太棒了NYou're splendiferous!
各位 又是在神奇乐园中的一天NOkay, everyone. It was another day in Wonderland,
世界上最棒的游乐园Nthe most splendiferous amusement park in the world.
皮纳特很高兴能创造一个新项目NPeanut is excited to create a new ride.
有谁能提出建议吗NAnyone have any suggestions?
有 有 我NYes, yes, yes!
琼 琼NJune! June!
班基 你有什么想法NBanky, what are you thinking?
一个摩天轮 这是个好主意NA Ferris wheel! That's a great idea.
是一个普通老式的摩天轮吗NBut are we thinking just like a regular old Ferris wheel?
用荧光棒做成的摩天轮NA Ferris wheel made out of glow sticks.
会飞的摩天轮NA Ferris wheel that flies!
荧光棒制成的飞天摩天轮 这是好主意NA flying Ferris wheel made of glow sticks. That's a great idea.
我想皮纳特需要马上知道这件事NI think Peanut needs to hear about this right away.
现在 皮纳特 我们想让你做这个NNow, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
拿着你的记号笔来创造NTake your marker and create...
太好了 真棒NThat's wonderful. Wonderful.
由荧光棒做成Nmade out of glow sticks.
荧光棒啊NGlow sticks, huh?
听起来像是个绝妙的主意NOoh! Sounds like a splendiferous idea!
马上就来NComing right up!
神奇公园历险记

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制