神偷奶爸2 中英文双语台词


神偷奶爸2
北极圈 最高机密实验室
3周了 还是一点头绪都没有 Three weeks, and we're still no close to cracking this.
好吧 把他带过来 Right! Bring him in!
是的 长官 Yes, sir.
生日快乐 艾格妮丝
这是有史以来最棒的生日派对 This is the best party ever!
不好了 Oh, no!
有条龙正在逼近 A dragon is approaching!
别怕 英勇的骑士要来救我们了 Fear not, for here cne the valiant knights to save us!
你说她不会来是什么意思 What do you mean she's not cning?
我后院一大群小女孩 I have a backyard full of these little girls
都指望着能看见仙女呢 who are counting on the visit from the Fairy Princess!
我不要退款 我要的是仙女 I do not want a refund! I want the Fairy Princess!
求你了 求你了 救人一命 Please, please, I'm begging you!
我咒你晚上睡不着觉 You know what? I hope you can't sleep at night,
因为你粉碎了小女孩的梦想 you crusher of little girls' dreams!
仙女什么时候来 Oh, oh, when's the Fairy Princess cning?
马上就来 Any minute now!
拖住她们 Stall them!
魔术表演
好了 好了 okay, okay.
魔术表演到此为止 Alright, that's enough of the magic show!
等一下 你们听到了吗 Wait, did you hear that?
听上去像是魔法仙尘的声音 It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust.
是仙女 It's the Fairy Princess,
她要来了 She's cning!
看 Look!
我是格鲁花仙子 It is I, GruTinkerbell!
是最神奇的仙女 The most magical Fairy Princess of all!
今天我在这祝愿艾格妮丝小公主 I am here to wish Princess Agnes,
生日快乐 A very happy birthday!
仙女怎么这么胖 How cne you're so fat?
因为 Because
我住在糖果屋里 my house is made of candy!
烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实 And sometimes, I eat instead of facing my problems!
仙女怎么会... How cne you have...
好了 去吃蛋糕吧 Okay, time for cake!
谢谢你 格鲁花仙子 Thank you, GruTinkerbell!
你是有史以来最棒的仙女 You're the best Fairy Princess ever!
不客气 小女孩 You are welcne, little girl!
我知道是你 格鲁 I know it's really you, Gru.
我在装给其他小朋友看呢 I'm just pretending for the other kids.
你好 格鲁 派对狂人先生 Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party!
你好 吉莉安 Hello, Jillian!
我知道这样说有点唐突 So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here,
我朋友娜塔莉最近恢复了单身... but my friend Natalie, is recently single, and...
不不不 连门都没有 No, no, no! Get off the limb, right now!
没门 No limb.
拜托 她很会玩的 Come on! She's a riot!
爱唱卡拉OK 有大把时间 She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free time,
对长相的要求也不高 looks aren't that important to her!
吉尔 这不可能 Look, Jill, it's not happening.
说真的 我自己很好 Seriously, I'm fine.
好吧 不说娜塔莉了 Okay, fine, forget Natalie.
我表妹琳达怎样 How about my cousin Linda?
不 No.
我知道有个女的刚死了老公... Oh, I know someone whose husband just died...
抱歉 没看到你在那里 I'm sorry, I did not see you there.
还是没看到 Or there.
物种未知
凯尔 凯尔 Kyle, Kyle,
凯尔 别尿在我的牵牛花上 Kyle, stop! Stop doing your business on the Petunias!
目标锁定
去吧 尿在弗雷德的花上 尿爽点 There you go, go to Fred's. Go crazy.
好伙计 Good boy.
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru?
什么 我没有...什么事 What, I didn't, what.. Yes?
我是反恶人联盟的特工露西瓦尔德 Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.
抱歉 Sorry.
你得跟我走一趟 You're gonna have to cne with me.
抱歉 我...冰冻射线 Oh, sorry, I'm... Freeze Ray!
正确的方式是先开枪再喊 You really should announce your weapons after you fire them,
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru.
做个示范 For example.
红唇电击 Lipstick taser!
效果真好 Oh, it works so good.
车子呢 Where is it?
真抱歉 Oh, Sorry.
给我进去 大块头 Get, in, there, you, big, man!
该死的 Whoa, curses.
跟针扎一样 Pins and needles.
下午好 格鲁先生 Good afternoon, Mr. Gru.
好 Yeah.
抱歉用这种方法把你请来 I apologize for our methods in getting you here.
我倒不觉得 I don't!
我可以马上再来一次 不骗你 I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I am not gonna lie,
我很享受抓捕他的每一刻 I enjoyed that. Every second of it,
感觉真是爽... Gave me bit of a buzz, actually...
够了 瓦尔德特工 That's enough, Agent Wilde.
抱歉 Sorry.
好了 太过分了 Okay, this is bogus!
我不管你们以为自己是谁 但是... I don't know who you think you people are, but...
我们是反恶人联盟 We are the Anti Villain League.
是一个致力于 An ultra secret organization
对抗全球规模恶势力的绝密组织 dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.
抢劫银行 我们懒得管 Rob a bank, we're not interested.
杀人放火 还是懒得管 Kill someone, not our deal.
但要是你想融化极地冰盖 But you were to melt the polar ice caps,
或是蒸发富士山 or vaporize Mount Fuji,
甚至是 or even,
偷月亮 Steal the moon.
那就关我们事了 Then, we notice.
首先 你没有证据证明是我做的 First of all, you got no proof that I did that.
其次 偷了之后我又放回去了 Second, after I did do that, I put it back.
这我们都知道 格鲁先生 We're well aware of that, Mr. Gru.
所以才请你来 That's why we brought you here.
我是联盟的主席 赛拉斯兰皮谷 I am the league director, Silas Ramsbottom.
屁股 Bottom.
真好笑 Hilarious.
瓦尔德特工 Agent Wilde.
轮到我了? Oh, me now?
最近有个绝密的实验室 Recently, an entire top secret lab disappeared
在北极圈消失了 from the Arctic Circle.
没错 整个实验室 就这样 Yeah. The entire lab, just...
消失了 它去哪了 Gone. Where did it go?
没兴趣知道 I don't care.
实验室正在研究PX 41 The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX 41.
是一种变种血清 A transmutation serum.
你问我什么是PX 41 What is PX 41, you ask?
反正很可怕 It's pretty bad.
看 Look.
一般的兔宝宝不是这样的 You usually don't see that in bunnies.
正如你所见 As you could see,
一旦落入坏人手中 In the wrong hands,
PX 41血清 the PX 41 serum,
可能成为地球上最具毁灭性的武器 could be the most devastating weapon on Earth.
幸运的是 Fortunately,
它有十分独特的化学特质 it has a very distinct chemical footprint.
我们利用最新的化学追踪技术 And, using the latest chem tracking technology,
在天堂商场发现它的踪迹 we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall.
商场 A Mall.
没错 Precisely.
我们相信 And we believe that
那个犯罪高手就是这群店主之一 one of these shop owners is a master criminal.
所以才请你来 作为一名前恶棍 And that's where you cne in. As an ex villain,
你肯定了解恶棍的思维和行动 you know how a villain thinks, and acts.
计划是安排你到商场的店铺里当卧底 The plan is, to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall,
希望你可以... where hopefully, you'll be able to...
好了 我知道是怎么回事了 Okay! I see where this is going
狗血的动作冒险剧情 with all the "Mission: Impossible" stuff.
我的回答是不 But no, no.
我现在身为人父 还是个守法的商人 I'm a father now. And, a legitimate businessman.
我在生产一系列美味的果酱和果冻 I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies.
果酱跟果冻啊 "Jams and jellies".
什么态度 Oh, attitude!
就是这样 That's right!
谢谢 老子不干 So thanks, but no thanks.
给你个建议 与其把别人绑来言语相激 And here's a tip: instead of teasing people, and kidnapping them,
不如直接给他们打电话 maybe you should just give them a call!
再见 屁股先生 Good day, Mr. Sheepbutt!
是兰皮谷 Ramsbottom.
是吗 还是屁股好听些 Oh, yeah, like I said it better!
也许我不该这样说 Look, I probably shouldn't be saying this, but...
不过你当恶棍真是棒极了 Your work as a villain, was kind of, amazing.
要是你回心转意想大干一场的话 So if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome.
给我们打电话 Give us a call.
我不是叫你们去睡觉了吗 Hey, I told you guys to get to bed!
抱歉 Oh, sorry.
你什么时候去约会 So, when are you going on your date?
什么 What?
记得吗 吉莉安小姐说给你安排了约会 Remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you.
她是个疯子 我不会去约会的 Yeah, well, she is a nutjob and I'm not going on any date.
为什么 Why not?
难道你害怕 Are you scared?
你们看电视播的登月报道了吗 Hey, did you guys see the moon landing on TV?
你能相信吗 简直酷毙了 Can you believe it? It's so cool!
知道吗 打扰一下 丽萨 You know what? Excuse me, Lisa?
前几天我跟外星人讲话了 不会吧 I talked to alien the other day. no way.
他超可爱 He's so cute.
丽萨 我在想... Hey, Lisa, I was wondering...
格鲁摸了丽萨 Gru touched Lisa!
丽萨得了"格鲁病" Lisa's got Gruties!
害怕 怕什么 Scared? Of what?
女人 怎么会 Women? No!
胡说八道 That's bonkers!
我只是对约会不感兴趣而已 就这样 I just, I've no interest in going on a date, that's all!
结案陈词 Case closed!
我不害怕 I'm not scared!
女人 Of women.
也不怕约会 Or dates.
睡觉吧 Let's go to bed.
晚安 伊迪丝 Goodnight, Edith.
晚安 玛格 Goodnight, Margo.
慢着 hold the horses,
你给谁发短信呢 who are you texting?
没有谁 是我朋友艾弗里 No one! Just my friend Avery.
艾弗里 艾弗里吗 Avery. Eh? Avery?
女生还是男生 Is that a girl's name or a boy's name?
这重要吗 Does it matter?
不 这不重要 No! No, it doesn't matter,
除非是个男生 unless it's a boy!
我知道为什么你是男生 I know what makes you a boy.
你知道 Uhh, you do?
因为你是光头 Your bald head.
是啊 Oh. Yes.
它好光滑 It's really smooth.
有时候我盯着它 Sometimes I stare at it,
就在想会不会有小鸡蹦出来 and imagine a little chick popping out.
晚安 艾格妮丝 Goodnight, Agnes.
永远别长大 Never get older.
蒂姆 发型不错 Hey, Tim, nice haircut!
汤米 再坚持一下 伙计 Tommy, hang in there, baby!
快到周五了 It's almost Friday!
今天这批果冻如何 尼法里奥博士 So, how's today's batch, Dr. Nefario?
我研发了新的配方 I developed a new formula which allowed me
能把各种浆果调成一个味 to get every known kind of berry in a one flavor of jelly.
好吃 That is good!
我喜欢这个味... Love the flavor of...
很难吃吧 It's horrible, isn't it?
怎么会 No, no!
我们已经有很大进展了 Oh, we're making great progress!
来 尝尝 Here, try some.
即使没人喜欢 Just because everybody hates it,
也不代表它不好 doesn't mean it's not good!
听我说 格鲁 Listen, Gru. There's something
有件事我一直想跟你说 I've been meaning to talk to you about for some time now.
怎么了 What, what's wrong?
我怀念当恶棍的日子 I miss being evil.
图谋不轨 大肆犯罪 Sinister plots, large scale crimes,
这才是我活着的意义 It's what I live for!
你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗 I mean, don't you think there's more for our future than jelly?
我在考虑加一条果酱生产线 Well, I'm also considering a line of jams.
格鲁 我已经另谋出路了 The thing is, Gru, I've now been recruited elsewhere.
尼法里奥博士 Dr. Nefario!
别闹了 Oh, cne on.
你在跟我开玩笑吧 You're kidding, right?
这对我而言是个好机会 This is a great opportunity for me,
能过上更邪恶 更入流的生活 live a life more evil, more central.
好吧 Very well.
我们来给你送行 Let us give you, the proper send off.
小子们 Minions!
向尼法里奥博士 The highest honor awarded,
致以最崇高的敬意 to Dr. Nefario,
感谢你多年以来尽心服务 for your years of service,
鸣屁枪21响 the 21 Fart Gun Salute!
我数到有22响 Uhh, I counted twenty two.
再见 我的朋友们 Farewell, my friends.
我还得再飘一会 This may take a while.
你们继续工作吧 Go about your business!
我已经开始想念你们了 I miss you already!
你好 Ehh? Oh, Hello!
你确定我们这样做好吗 Are you sure we should be doing this?
当然 这是为了他好 Yes, it's for his own good.
好的 我们得选张照片 Okay, we need to choose a picture.
约会网
不行 No.
太吓人 Scary.
太奇怪 Weird.
那是什么 What is that?
早上好 姑娘们 我要宣布一件大事 Good morning, girls, I have an announcement to make!
你长得像哪个名人 Hey, what celebrity do you look like?
布鲁斯威利斯 Bruce Willis.
美国着名演员
不像 Hmmm. No.
童话集《鹅妈妈童谣》中的人物
矮胖子 Humpty Dumpty!
咕噜 Oooh, Gollum!
电影《魔戒》中的人物
好吧 你们在做什么 Okay, what are you doing?
我们在帮你网上约会 We're setting you off for online dating!
好吧 什么 Oh. Okay, what!?
不行不行不行 No, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样嘛 Oh, cne on.
很有趣的 It's fun.
你也该找个伴儿了 And it's time for you to get out there.
不行 别说了 没人要去找伴儿 No, stop. No one is ever getting out there!
没人 Ever!
好了 Okay...
现在 宣布大事 Now, for the announcement.
我接受了一份新工作 I have accepted a new job!
真的吗 Wow, really?
真的 我被一家 Yes, I have been recruited
绝密机构聘用了 by a top secret agency
任务是当卧底 拯救世界 to go undercover and save the world.
你要去当间谍吗 You're gonna be a spy?
一点没错 宝贝 That's right, baby!
格鲁要重出江湖了 Gru's back in the game
我会拥有各种装备 武器 还有靓车 with gadgets, and weapons and cool cars!
哦 天哪 Oh! dear!
好厉害 Awesome!
你真的会拯救世界吗 Are you really gonna save the world?
没错 没错 Yes. Yes, I am.
秃鹰美发会所
烤出好心情
烤出好心情 "Bake My Day".
这是杯形蛋糕的做法 我从网上阅读的 Alright, here is the cupcake recipe I got off the internet.
别洒太多糖霜 And don't go nuts with the sprinkles!
真是意外 Wasn't expecting that!
还是意料之中 Or was I?
你脸上有... Oh, you, you got, you got....
一点点... Umm... umm... a little...
我来帮你擦吧 Here, I'll get it.
越擦越脏了 Uhmm, it's just spreading.
好了 好了 我自己擦 Alright, alright. I got this.
别擦了 Stop it!
你自己擦吧 I'll let you get it.
你刚看到的是 What you just saw there was a little something new
我一直在研究的新东西 I've been working on. It's a cnbination of
是柔道 以色列防卫术 Jujitsu, Krav maga,
阿兹特克战斗术和小丑舞的结合 Aztec warfare, and Krumping.
好吧 这太奇怪了 Okay, that's weird.
你为什么会在这里 Why are you here?
赛拉斯派我来的 On assignment from Silas.
我是你的新搭档 I'm your new partner!
什么 不行 What? No!
不用兴奋 No , "Yay!".
兰皮谷没提过搭档的事 Ramsbottom didn't say anything about a partner.
貌似是因为你的斑斑劣迹 Well, seems that because of your checkered past,
所以没人愿意跟你合作 everyone else refused to work with you.
但我愿意 But not me!
我挺身而出了 I stepped up!
我是新来的 无论如何也得服从命令 And I'm new. So I'm gonna have to do what they tell me anyway.
你认识他吗 You know this guy?
认识 他是我的小卒之一 Yes, he's one of my minions.
真对不起 Ohh... I'm sorry.
我应该猜到的 I should have known.
你可以走了 You are free to go!
戴夫 Dave!
地面呼叫戴夫 Earth to Dave!
你现在可以走了 You can leave now.
我们有什么情报 So, what do we got?
嫌疑人有哪些 Who's on the list ?
全部告诉我 Fire them at me.
嫌疑人一号 First suspect,
"红花绿叶"的老板 The head of Bloom and Top,
她也是"老妈大过天"花店的老板 proprietor of the Mum's the World floral shop.
不 不是她 No, not her.
好的 Okay.
继续 Moving on...
恰德肯尼 "塞塞熊"的老板 Chad Kenny, owner of "Stuff a Bear".
我觉得不是 I don't think so.
有人吗 Hello?
早上好 我的朋友们 Buenos Dias, my friends!
我叫 I am,
爱德华多裴瑞兹 Eduardo Perez.
莎莎餐厅的老板 Owner of "Salsa & Salsa" Restaurant,
我的店在商场那边 across the mall.
现在供应早餐 Now open for breakfast.
你是? And you are?
格鲁 这位是露西 Gru! And this is Lucy,
我们打烊了 and we are closed.
只要一会会儿就好 This is just gonna take un momento.
我要开一个盛大的五月五节日派对 I am throwing a big Cinco De Mayo party.
墨西哥传统节日 为庆祝墨西哥军队击败法国殖民军而设立
要买200个你们这里最好的杯形蛋糕 And I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes.
蛋糕上装饰 Decorated with,
墨西哥国旗 the Mexican Flag.
国旗是这个样子的 It looks something like this.
意下如何 What do you think?
好了 我得走了 就这么定了 Anyway, I have to go. It's all settled.
我下礼拜来拿 I'll pick them up next week.
祝你们愉快 Have a good day!
有空过来串门吧 Come by if you get a chance, okay?
欢迎来到 商场大家庭 And welcne, to the Mall family.
猛爷 El Macho!
什么 What?
不可能 This couldn't be!
什么不可能 What... what couldn't be?
那家伙和20年前的一个恶人 That guy, looks exactly like a villain named,
猛爷 "El Macho"
长得一模一样 from about 20 years ago.
他心狠手辣 He was ruthless.
是个危险人物 He was dangerous.
人如其名 And as the name implies,
猛极了 very macho!
他以赤手空拳去抢劫 He had a reputation of pulling a heist,
而闻名于世 using only his bare hands!
可惜的是 猛爷跟所有伟人一样 Ah, but sadly, like all the greats,
死得太早 El Macho was gone, too soon.
他选择了世间最猛的死法 He died in the most macho way possible.
骑着一条鲨鱼 Riding a shark,
胸口绑着250磅炸药 with 250 pounds dynamites strapped to his chest,
跳进了一座活火山的喷出口 into the mouth, of an active volcano!
场面相当壮观 It was glorious!
按你的说法 猛爷不是已经死了吗 Yeah, sounds like El Macho's pretty dead?
没人找到他的尸体 They never found the body.
没人找到 Oh, no.
能找到的只有 All that was ever retrieved,
一坨 was a pile,
烧焦的胸毛 of singed chest hair.
那张脸 That face!
他一定是猛爷 It has got to be El Macho.
我们俩夜闯他的餐厅怎么样 So what do you say, you and I break into his restaurant.
今晚就去 Tonight.
好主意 Yes, that's good.
我告诉你 Because I'm telling you,
如果PX 41血清真的在这里 if anybody in this place has the PX 41 serum,
那就一定在他手上 it's him!
好了 好了 作业做完了 Alright, alright, homework done,
睡衣穿上了 牙也刷了 该睡觉了 pyjamas on, teeth brushed, time for bed.
怎么那么急 What's the big hurry?
我有很多工作要做 I just, I have a lot of work to do.
工作? Work?
什么样的工作 What kind of work?
很重要的生意 Very important business.
抱抱 亲亲 So hugs, kisses.
晚安 做个好梦 别让臭虫 Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs...
吧啦吧啦吧啦 Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
但你说过要帮我 But you said you'd help me
练习母亲节那天的表演 practice my part for the mother's day show.
好吧 好吧 Fine, fine.
我来听听看 抓紧时间 Let me hear it, quickly.
她亲吻我的伤口 "She kisses my boo boos.
她为我束起发辫 She braids my hair.
我的妈妈无人能比 My mother is beyond cnpare.
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈 We love you, mothers everywhere."
真是 让人眼前一亮 Wow, that was, something else!
我很喜欢你最后的那个微笑 I really like the way you smiled at the end.
我们再来一次 Let's try this one more time
稍微别那么像僵尸 but a tinsy bit less like a zombie.
好吗 Okay?
好的 Okay.
她亲吻我的伤口 "She kisses my boo boos.
她为我束起发辫 She braids my hair..."
完美 我该走了 Perfect! Time to go.
我觉得我不该去表演 I don't think I should do this.
什么意思 Wha.... what do you mean?
为什么不去 Why not?
我根本就没有妈妈 I don't even have a mom.
不一定要有妈妈 Well, you don't need one
才能表演 to do the show.
我的意思是 I mean,
你参加了退伍军人节的游行 you did the Veterans Day pageant.
但你并没上过战场 You haven't been in cnbat.
不一样的 This is different.
好吧 那你可以用你的想象力 Okay, well, then, maybe you can just use your imagination.
你是说 我假装有个妈妈吗 You mean, I pretend I have a mom?
是的 Yes.
对吧 你能做到吧 Right? You can do that, can't you?
能 我一直都是这么做的 Yeah! I do that all the time.
谢谢你 格鲁 Thanks, Gru!
好了 Okay,
不行 No, hey...
拜托 Please...
凯文 杰瑞 帮我看好孩子 Kevin, Jerry, watch the girls for me, okay?
戴夫 斯图尔特 跟我过来 快点 Dave, Stewart, cne this way, with me. Come on!
快点 Come on!
来了来了 Yeah, yeah!
莎莎餐厅
我们是潜行的忍者 We're stealth ninjas.
我们无声无息 We make no sound.
没错 Right.
好了 猛爷 你死定了 Alright, El Macho, you're going down.
等等 等等 Wait! Wait.
什么 What?
你在干什么 What are you doing?
看看有没有激光警报器 Checking for laser beam alarm triggers.
这里是家餐厅 It's a restaurant!
你可说不准这家伙会设什么样的陷阱 You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could've set.
对吧 Huh? Come on.
这里没有陷阱 There are no booby traps.
陷阱 Hah! Booby!
是只鸡 Huh... it's a chicken.
你迷路了吗 小家伙 Are you lost, little guy?
你一定是迷路了 You must be lost.
搞笑 看门鸡 Hah! Some guard dog!
不不不 No, no, no!
快把它赶走 快把它赶走 快把它赶走 Get it off of me! Get it off of me! Get it off of me!
抓到你了 I got you!
我抓到了 I got it!
那只鸡到底怎么了 What is wrong with that chicken?
鸡鸡复叽叽 Hey, that Pollo is Loco.
不好笑吗 No?
好了 走吧 Okay, let's go.
找到什么了吗 You getting anything?
没 No.
还没有 Not yet.
不过 看看用X光眼镜可以发现点什么 But hey, maybe you can find something with these X ray goggles!
有用吗 告诉我 告诉我 How is it working, tell me, tell me!
怎么了 有什么不对头吗 What's wrong? Something wrong?
这景象我会永生难忘 That is an image I'll never get out of my brain!
我就知道 I knew it!
血清在这里 The serum's in here!
我们快去拿吧 Ooh, then let's get it!
真是太好了 This is going to be good!
什么 What?
莎莎酱秘方
这是 莎莎酱吗 This is, Salsa?
靠 怎么会 Aww, man...
有人今晚要玩完了 Somebody is going to die tonight.
啊 宝利特 Oh.. Paulito!
宝利特 Paulito,
宝利特 你能听见我吗 Paulito, can you hear me?
竟然会对这小萌鸡下毒手 Who would do this to such a sweet little chicken?
谁在哪 Who's there?
你不出来 我就进去了 You cning out, or am I gonna go in?
别跑 Stop!
我的眼睛 My eyes!
格鲁 叫你的小不点们过来 Gru, call in your munchkins!
快出动 来救我们 Get it started, cne get us!
距离真"近" Oooh. So long.
我们在这 Over here!
在这里 Over here.
在 Over...
这里 Here.
抱紧我 Hold tight!
抓住你了 I have you now!
哇 冰淇淋 Yay! Ice cream!
格鲁 他在那里 Gru! There he is.
嫌疑犯八号 Suspect number 8.
弗洛伊德秃鹰君 Floyd Eagle san.
好吧 Well, Okay.
试试能不能靠近点 See if you can get closer.
快去 Go. Go!
好吧 Alright.
搞什么 What the...
警 告 极度高温
不要啊 Oh, no...
情况不妙 That's not good!
等一下 Hey, wait!
你好 格鲁 Hi, Gru!
姑娘们 Oh, girls!
你们在这里干什么 What are you doing here?
我们想来看看你工作 Well, we thought we'd cne visit you at work!
你在垃圾桶里拯救世界吗 So, you're saving the world in a garbage can?
真好笑 Funny.
你在这里啊 Hey! There you are!
这是谁 Oh, who's this?
露西 她们是我的女儿 Lucy, these are my girls.
玛格 伊迪丝和艾格妮丝 Margo, Edith and Agnes.
姑娘们 这是露西 Girls, Lucy.
露西 这是姑娘们 Lucy, Girls.
你好 Hello.
你好 Hi.
你单身吗 Are you single?
我的老天 Oh. Goodness.
对了 我有个主意 Oh, hey! I have an idea,
露西和我有很多事情要做 Since Lucy and I have lots of work to do,
你们为什么不去逛街呢 Why don't you girls go and explore the mall?
拿着这些钱 去买些没用的玩意吧 Here is some money, go buy some useless mall junk.
头绳什么的 Some headbands...
你会娶露西吗 Are you gonna marry Lucy?
你发疯了吗 Are you out of your gorf?
不会的 她只是个同事 No! She just works with me.
你爱上她啦 Plus you love her.
你爱她 You love her!
你爱她 You love her!
你真的真的很爱她 You really, really love her!
好了 别说了 Okay, stop.
胡说八道 我连喜欢她都谈不上 These are sordid lies. I don't even like her.
快去玩吧 Now go have fun.
差点忘了 Almost forgot!
祝你拯救世界好运 拜拜 Good luck saving the world! Bye!
拜拜 格鲁 Bye, Gru!
这就是孩子 Kids, right?
她们可真 好玩 They're, funny.
那些女孩很崇拜你 Those girls totally adore you.
我觉得你是个有趣的爸爸 I think you're a fun dad.
当然 我超有趣的 Huh. I'm pretty fun.
这是偷窃行为 That's stealing.
如果我的愿望是一百个免费硬币就不算了 Not if my wish was to ever get a hundred free coins.
雨天终究会放晴 This rainy day is temporary
人海中他鹤立鸡群 The contrast is why we got him
阳光在那乌云后 Cause sunshine due is just a cloud
后后后 吼吼吼 Away way way way way way
吼吼吼 吼吼吼 Way way way way way way
一时失意又怎样 So what you blown a fuse
人生低谷人人有 Well that happens to us all
风水总是轮流转 When I cne with great news
卷土再重来 来来来 唻唻唻 The day could change. Change change change
眼镜真棒 Cool glasses.
我叫安东尼奥 I'm Antonio.
我叫玛格 I'm Margo.
我正要去吃甜点 I was just going to get a cookie.
想一起来吗 Care to join me?
那个 当然 Uhh... sure...
我叫玛格 I'm, Margo.
我过一会再来找你们 Umm... I'll catch up with you guys later.
拜拜 Bye!
我能说"好恶心"吗 Can I be the first to say, "Eww"!
我们必须告诉格鲁 We got to go tell Gru!
好了 我进来了 Alright, I'm going in.
如果有血清的迹象 If it picks up any traces of the serum,
你的皮带扣就会发出这样的声音 the center of your belt buckle will make a sound like this.
好了 我听到了 听到了 Okay. I get it. I get it.
欢迎 Welcne,
来到秃鹰美发俱乐部 to "Eagle Hair Club".
你也是时候来了 It's about time you showed up.
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru.
你知道我的名字吗 You know my name?
每当头顶缺毛的人走进商场时 When someone moves into the mall who is follically challenged,
我就有责任去了解他们 I make it my business to know all about them.
你都秃了 真是可怜 You're bald. And that is bad.
好好呆着 小宝贝 Here you go, my sweet.
我还没有任何发现 I'm getting nothing so far.
看来你得到处找找 I think you need to look around.
咦 这个挺有趣 Wow, this looks interesting.
这是什么 What is it?
看来你是一位艺术爱好者 I take it you're an art lover?
没有血清 No serum.
没那么爱好 Yeah, not so much.
这个迷人的小玩意又是什么 Oh, how about this impressive trinket?
这可不是小玩意 I hardly call it trinket,
格鲁先生 国际... 没有 Mr. Gru. International... Nothing.
我没兴趣 Yeah, I don't care.
等等 我收到信号了 Hold on, I'm picking up something.
就在墙后面 Behind that wall!
这是些什么 Ahh... What do we have here?
这些是试戴的假发 These are my trial wigs.
你应该拿一顶 You should take one.
免了 No, thanks.
墙那边是什么 So what's on the other side of the wall?
你这人 看着我 集中精力 You are! Look at me! Focus!
格鲁 Gru?
我保证 这假发会彻底改变你 I promise, that this wig will transform you,
告别丑陋 重塑魅力 from ugly, to irresistible.
玛格交男朋友啦 Margo has a boyfriend!
他们还去约会了 And they're going on a date!
约会 男朋友 什么 Date?! Boyfriend?! What?!
她去那边了 There she goes!
你真是风趣 Oh, you're so funny.
恶心 Gross!
看看 他们相爱了 Look, they're in love!
不不不 别那么说 他们可没有 Oh, no, no. Do not say that they're no, no, no!
我的梦想是 有一天 能以玩游戏为生 And my dream, is to one day, play video games for a living.
你真是有思想 You're so cnplicated.
玛格 Margo.
这什么情况 What is going on here?
喔 格鲁 Oh, Gru.
这位是 安东尼奥 Sellama, Antonio.
而我是 玛格 Mellamo, Margo.
你拍一我拍一 Mellamo Lama Ding Dong.
我管你是谁 Who cares.
我们走 Let's go.
周二免费 Get it free on Tuesdays.
爸爸 Papa!
见到你太高兴了 老朋友 So good to see you again, mi cnpadre!
原来你已经认识我爸爸了 Oh.. I see you have already met my father.
搞什么 爸爸 What the... father?
是啊 世界太疯狂 Si! Look at this crazy small world we live in, eh?
来坐下 让我招待你 Come, sit! Let me get you something.
看看你 Oh, look at you!
他喜欢我 He likes me!
对不起 宝利特通常都 Oh... I'm sorry. Paulito is usually,
很友好的 very friendly.
他昨晚受惊了 He had a rough night.
那个 我们真的要走了 Well, we really should be going.
姑娘们 走吧 Girls, cne on.
真可惜 That is a pity.
年轻的爱情 多美好啊 是吧 Young love, is beautiful, no?
不要 No!
他们才没相爱 他们压根不怎么认识 They are not in love. They hardly know each other.
你说的对 大哥 You are right, cabeza del nuevo.
他们必须好好了解下对方 They must get to know each other better.
安东尼奥 Antonio,
你为何不邀请你的女友及其家人 Why don't you invite your girlfriend? And her family.
参加我们的五月五派对呢 To our Cinco De Mayo party.
不 不 No, no...
去 S!
对不起 你是说猛爷 I'm sorry, El Macho?
莎莎酱乌龙事件后他不是解除嫌疑了吗 Haven't we eliminated him as a suspect after the whole "Salsa" Incident?
是的 不过有新情况 Yes, but there has been a new development,
我告诉你 就是他 and I'm telling you, this is the guy.
你必须立刻拘捕他 You need to arrest him immediately.
还有 And!
他那帅到爆的儿子 His deviously charming son.
我确定他儿子也有份 I'm pretty sure that the son is involved too.
肯定有份 The son, also!
你必须抓住他儿子 You got to get the son!
我认为他儿子才是主谋 I think that the son is the mastermind.
他那种神情 There's a look,
眼中透着邪恶 我恨死了 there's a devilish look in his eyes, and I don't like it!
好吧 但是我没有看到任何证据 Yes, but I don't believe seeing any evidence...
证据个屁 我相信直觉 直觉告诉了我 Evidence, schmevidence, I go with my gut, and my gut tells me,
你们要找的人就是猛爷 that this guy is El Macho.
把他关起来 Lock him up,
还有他儿子 lock up the son,
别忘了他儿子 don't forget about the son!
那孩子 让我不寒而栗 The kid, gives me the creeps!
天哪 天哪 天哪 Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear...
事情也有好的一面 But, on the less crazy side of things,
格鲁在秃鹰美发会所找到了血清的踪迹 Gru discovered traces of the serum at Eagle Hair Club!
真有趣 Hmm. Interesting.
你知道是谁办到的吗 Yeah! And you know who made that happen?
是他 搞定了 This guy. Nailed it.
厉害吧 Amazing, right?
不 我是说 No, I mean...
当然 但犯人不是他 Sure, but it's not him!
是猛爷 It is El Macho...
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru,
拜托 Please...
就是猛爷 我会证明给你看 No, it is him and I will prove it.
格鲁 拜托 Gru, cne on.
他真的以为是猛爷 He really thinks it's El Macho.
你看出来了吗 Can you tell him?
夏日姗姗 天气炎炎 In the summer time when the weather is high
蓝蓝天空 触手可及 You can stretch right up and touch the sky
当天气静好 When the weather's fine,
海边垂钓 海里畅游 We go fishin' or go swimmin' in the sea
开心又快乐 We're always happy
享受生活 才是人生真谛 Life's for livin' yeah, that's our philosophy
大家一起唱起来 Sing along with us
我们很欢乐 Yeah we're hap happy
快给我 Give me that!
凯文 Kevin,
无线网断了 the wi fi's out!
凯文 Kevin?
莱克斯 Hey, Lex,
凯文到底哪去了 Where the heck is Kevin?
好吧 我们得回顾一下 Alright, we need to revisit
你们的休假时间了 the number of vacation days you guys get.
都到哪里撒欢去了 I can't find anybody anymore!
格鲁 我是吉莉安 Gru, it's Jillian!
我有个好消息 I've got good news!
我带了朋友珊侬过来 I have my friend Shannon here with me.
你们俩可以出去吃吃饭 I was thinking you two could get some grub.
开怀畅饮 You know, tear it up,
看看怎么样 see what happens.
开门啊 Open up!
艾格妮丝 艾格妮丝 Agnes! Agnes,
告诉吉莉安 我不在家 tell Jillian, I'm not here.
格鲁不在家 Gru's not here!
真的吗 Are you sure?
当然 他刚说的 Yes, he just told me!
我是说 不 他没说 I mean no, he didn't just tell me.
艾格妮丝 格鲁在哪 Agnes, where is Gru?
他在 抹口红 He's, putting on lipstick.
他在 打苍蝇 He's, swatting a fly.
他在 割脑袋 He's, chopping a head off!
他在 便便 He's... pooping?
我知道你在家 格鲁 I know you're in there, Gru.
这次你逃不掉了 There's no way you're getting out of this.
不得不说我一开始很紧张 I have to tell you I was so nervous about tonight.
这年头那么多骗子 I mean there's just so many phonies out there.
是啊 我懂 Yes, I hear you.
你常健身吗 So, do you work out?
这个... Well...
显然没有 I mean, obviously you don't.
你会考虑去健身吗 But would you consider it?
身材对珊侬来说可是非常重要 Physical fitness is very important to Shannon.
你也看的出来 是吧 As you can tell, right?
看出来了 Ah, I can tell.
别闹了 Call it!
我们是在餐厅 We are in a restaurant,
你知道吧 you know?
你好 露西点的外带 Hi, take out for Lucy.
好的 稍等 Sure, just a sec.
你口音太奇怪了 Your accent is so exotic.
非常感谢 Ah..Well, thank you very much.
我原来 我有个认识的人能帮到你 I was... I know someone who can fix that for you.
你很快就能改掉口音了 And you'll be talking normal in no time!
这里好热啊 Whew... Is it hot in here?
东西好吃吗 How's the food?
等等 等等 Wait a minute, wait a minute...
你是戴假发吗 Are you wearing a wig?
什么 What?
不是 Ah, I don't think so.
我就知道 I knew it.
你是个骗子 You're a phony.
我痛恨骗子 I hate phonies.
什么 我的头发是真的 Oh... what? No, these locks are all mine!
不是 根本不是 No, they're not!
你知道我要做什么吗 You know what I'm gonna do?
我要把它 从你的脑袋上扯下来 I'm gonna rip that thing off your head
让大家都知道 and show everyone
你是个秃头大骗子 what a bald headed phony you are.
你休想 这位小姐 I don't think so, Miss Lady.
喂 Hello?
醒醒 你怎么 Hello. Are you...
你好 格鲁 Hey, Gru.
你好 Hello!
露西 Lucy.
最近怎么样 How are you doing?
看来你的约会对象醉倒了 Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.
就像有人给她打了一针镇定剂似的 It's like she's been shot with a mild tranquilizer.
不要 Noooo...
眨眼睛意思是 我真的给她打了镇定剂 Yeah, I'm winking 'cause that's what actually happened.
打扰了 发生了什么 Excusi, what's happening here?
她不喜欢吗 She no like?
她只是 Oh, she's just, uhh...
知道了 知道了 Oh.. Oh ho ho.. S! S.
我们送她回家吧 Shall we take her home?
你刚刚的约会 Well, I think you did it.
堪称史上最糟约会 You just officially had the worst date ever.
可不是吗 Ohh. Tell me about it.
别担心 Don't worry.
以后总不至于比这更糟 对吧 It can only get better from here, right?
如果真的更糟 我的飞镖枪借你 But if it doesn't, you can always borrow my dart gun.
我有几次就派上用场了 I do use it on, one or two dates myself.
和约会比起来 Yeah, you know as far as dates go,
我觉得独自一人更好 I think I'm good with just, the one.
晚安 搭档 Good night, partner.
今晚很好玩 This was fun.
是啊 的确是 Yes, surprisingly, it was.
私下告诉你 Oh, and just between you and me,
我觉得你光头更好看 You look much better bald.
明天见 See you tomorrow!
说起来很疯狂 It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
阳光明媚 一身轻松 Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
我像个要升空的热气球 I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
这么说 约会很顺利吧 So, I take it the date went well?
不 糟糕透了 No, it was horrible.
什么都无所谓 Like I don't care baby by the way
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你也快乐至上 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你懂快乐的重要性 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你正想拍手 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
什么也不能令我沮丧 Bring me down, can't nothing
谁也不可能让我悲伤 Bring me Down, my level is too high
什么也不能令我沮丧 Bring me down, can't nothing
我从不悲伤 Bring me down, I said
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你也无忧无虑 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
因为我很快乐 Because I'm happy
如果你也怀揣梦想 就一起拍拍手 Clap along if you know what's best what you wanna do
兰皮谷先生 Mr. Ramsbottom?
你好 Oh, hello.
你怎么在这里 What are you doing here?
我们抓到他了 We got him.
抓到谁了 Got who?
弗洛伊德秃鹰君 Floyd Eagle san.
特工昨晚找到了他店里的密室 Our agents located a secret room in his shop last night,
并且 and, uh,
发现了这个 discovered this.
已经空了 但还有少量PX 41血清残留 It's empty but we found traces of the PX 41 serum in it.
就是他了 He is our man.
虽然没指望上你 但我们还是搞定了 So, somehow, in spite of your incnpetence, we solved this one.
我是被陷害的 I was framed!
这次你逃不掉的 You won't get away with this!
把你们的脏手拿开 Get your mitts off of me!
好吧 Alright, so...
现在怎么办 What now?
你可以回去忙你的生意了 Well, now, you're free to go back to your business.
果酱和果冻 Hmmm! Jams and jellies.
而瓦尔德特工 And it looks like Agent Wilde
会被调到澳大利亚分部 will be transferring to our Australian branch.
澳大利亚 Australia?
是的 Yes.
感谢你所做的一切 But thank you, for everything.
虽然你什么也没做 And by everything, of course I mean, nothing.
自己保重吧 格鲁先生 Toodles and cheerio, Mr. Gru.
你好 Hey there.
你好 Hey.
我们抓到他了 So, we got him.
太好了 Yay!
棒极了 That's great.
你要去澳大利亚了吗 And now you're going to Australia?
还没最终确定下来 Well, it's not definite yet.
我还在考虑 I'm still figuring it out.
已经开始练习口音了 Already been working on my accent.
模仿澳大利亚口音
休杰克曼 澳大利亚着名男演员 Hugh Jackman
很兴奋 Pretty excited.
很棒 Great.
祝你好运 Well, good luck.
谢谢 Thanks.
你也是 You, too.
给 我想把这个送给你 Oh, here. I wanted to give you this.
你的口红枪 Your lipstick taser?
是的 算是个留念吧 Yeah, it's just a memento.
就是 你知道的 Just... you know.
我们初次见面时我用的那支 From, the first time we met.
谢谢你 露西 Oh. Thank you, Lucy.
瓦尔德特工 Agent Wilde?
他们在叫你了 Well, it looks like they need you.
那你 So...
是啊 Yeah...
我得走了 I better go.
再见 格鲁 Bye, Gru.
我给你带了把伞 I brought you an umbrella.
谢谢你 Ah, thank you.
你在外面做什么 What are you doing out here?
记得你说过我喜欢露西吗 Remember when you said that I liked Lucy?
其实 Well, it turns out...
你说得对 You are right.
真的吗 Really?
真的 但是 Yes, but...
她就要搬走了 Well, she's moving away.
我再也见不到她了 I'm never going to see her again.
我能帮得上忙吗 Is there anything I can do to help?
不 I don't...
不能 亲爱的 I don't think so, sweetheart.
那你自己能做点什么吗 Well is there anything you could do?
你好 露西 我是格鲁 Hello, Lucy. This is Gru.
我知道 I know...
到目前为止 Up to this point,
我们的关系仅限于工作 our relationship has been strictly professional.
而且你就要前往澳大利亚 And you're leaving for Australia and all...
但是 But...
我想问你 Okay, here is the question.
你愿不愿意 Would you like to
和我出去约会 to go out on a date
才怪 Ayyy... No.
这样可不行 Okay, that's not helping.
来吧 Alright. Here we go.
这次来真的 For real this time.
露西瓦尔德 电话(626) 584 5923
我可以的 I can do this.
我恨你 I hate you.
五月五 Cinco de mayo
五月五 Cinco de mayo
这地方太炫了 This place is awesome!
好吧 我们去玩吧 Okay, let's party!
但首先 我们重温一下规矩 But, first, let us go over the rules!
没有规矩哪有欢乐呢 Because, what is fun without the rules.
艾格妮丝 别吃太多 Agnes, easy on the churros.
伊迪丝 不许杀人 Edith, try to not kill anyone.
玛格 Margo,
你好 格鲁先生 Hello, Mr. Gru.
好吧 Argh... okay.
格鲁 Gru!
你和男孩之间 There must be a standard 6 feet of space,
至少保持6英尺距离 between you and boys.
尤其是这个男孩 Especially this boy.
你真幽默 Ah, you are a funny man.
没有规矩 先生 There are no rules, se?or.
这可是五月五节 It's Cinco De Mayo!
来吧 尽情欢乐吧 Come on! Let's party and relax!
你怎么了 Hey, what's wrong?
没什么 什么事都没有 Oh, nothing. Nothing's wrong.
在试着冷静下来 I'm just chilling.
蘸着鳄梨酱 With the guac,
吃我的薯片帽 from my chip hat.
格鲁 拜托 Gru, please.
我太清楚这种表情了 I know that look all too well.
这是心碎的表情 It is the look of a broken heart.
你怎么知道的 How did you know?
相信我 朋友 Believe me, my friend.
我也曾在无数个夜晚中 I, too, have spent many nights
想将内心的悲伤深埋于 trying to drown my sorrows,
鳄梨色拉酱中 in Guacamole.
你吗 You?
没错 Yes.
但是 But,
我们挺过来了 we are survivors.
我们远远不是 There is much more to us,
表面看起来那么简单 than meets the eye.
玩的开心点 Enjoy the party.
什么 What?
你想来点花生仁或小脆饼吗 Would you like some peanuts or pretzels?
这笑话真有意思 That's a good joke.
我刚刚拉了粑粑哦 I just did a boom boom.
请您赶快做出选择 I really need you to make a choice now.
我选格鲁 I choose Gru.
我选格鲁 I choose Gru!
谢谢你 格鲁空中小姐 Thank you, Gru stewardess!
不用谢 You're welcne!
你还是那么厉害 我的朋友 You have not lost your touch, my friend.
我就知道 I knew it!
你就是猛爷 You are El Macho.
没错 That's right!
没人相信我 Nobody believed me!
但我知道你根本没死 But I knew you weren't dead.
当然 Of course not.
我只是诈死 I merely faked my death.
但现在 But now...
该是我 It's time for me,
回归邪恶的完美时刻了 to make a spectacular return to evil.
博士 Doctor!
我觉得现在是时候 I think it's time,
给格鲁展示 to show Gru,
我们的研究成果了 what we're up to here?
尼法里奥博士 Dr. Nefario?
很高兴见到你 格鲁 Nice to see you, Gru!
这就是你的新工作? Whaaa... So this is your new job opportunity?
没错 Absolutely.
你一定会喜欢这个的 You're gonna like this.
抱歉 我借用了你的小不点们 Sorry. I had to borrow some of your minions,
但绝对物有所值 but it was for a worthy cause.
凯文 Oooh.. Kevin!
不 他已经不是凯文了 No, he is not Kevin anymore!
现在 Now...
他是个坚不可摧 He is an indestructible,
不会思考的 mindless,
杀人机器 killing machine!
看着吧 Just watch this.
最厉害的就是 And here's the best part:
我有整整一支军队呢 I got an army of them!
不久 Soon,
我就会把它们 I will unleash them,
释放到世界各处 on the world!
如果有任何人 And if anyone,
试图阻止它们 anyone tries to stop them...
那座城市就会被吃掉 The city gets eaten!
我们可以合作 We can do it together!
合作? Together?
对 合作 Together!
多年来我一直钦佩你的工作成果 朋友 I have admired your work for years, amigo.
盗月大计 Stealing the moon?
简直太赞了 Are you kidding?
我们定会势不可挡 We would be unstoppable.
你 Men like you,
加上我 men like me...
我们能够统治世界 We, should be ruling the world!
怎么样 加入吗 So, are you in?
好啊 也许吧 Oh, yeah! Probably.
也许? Probably?
我的意思是 当然 当然加入 I mean, yes! Yes, Of course, yes.
只是我现在手头上有事 I just, have a lot going on right now.
在我们占领地球之前 I just need to get some things off my plate,
我得先把这些事解决了再说 before we start taking over the world, that's all.
你说什么 Excuse me?
没事 没事 我一定加入 No, no, forget it. 100%, I am in.
那是什么声音 你们听见了吗 I think, what is that? Do you hear that?
那是艾格妮丝在叫我呢 I do. That's Agnes calling me, from undis...
绝对加入 Totally in!
你知道吗 我不觉得他会加入我们 You know what? I am not so convinced that he is in.
伊迪丝 艾格妮丝 过来 Edith, Agnes, cne on!
抱歉 Oops, sorry!
我们得马上回家 You need to go home now!
玛格在哪 Where is Margo?
玛格 Margo!
快 我们要... Come on! We're...
你这是怎么了 Hey, what's wrong?
我讨厌男孩 I hate boys.
是啊 他们最讨厌了 Yes, they stink.
不过亲爱的 我们得走了 Now, sorry, honey, we got to go.
抱歉 Sorry.
宝利特 Hey, Paulito.
怎么了 What's the matter?
你好 爱德华多 Oh, hey, Eduardo.
露西 Lucia.
抱歉 宝利特平常不这样的 I apologize. Paulito, is usually not like this.
有一次它也是这样对... The same thing happened the other day with...
对格鲁的 With Gru...
说到格鲁 Speaking of Gru,
你瞧见他了吗 have you seen him?
我得和他谈谈 I really need to talk to him.
我觉得他就在这附近 Yes, I think he's somewhere around here.
你们俩很亲密吧 You two are close, no?
我也不清楚 Oh... I don't know.
我们 也没那么亲密啦 I mean, close, I wouldn't say we're, "Close".
他说我们很亲密吗 Why, did he say we're close?
他亲口说的吗 Did he say that?
他倒没这么说过 It's not what he did say.
比如说 For instance,
他从没说过 he never mentioned...
你们都在反恶人联盟工作 That you were both working for the Anti Villain League!
你得跟我走 You're cning with me.
糟了 Funky.
爱德华多真的就是猛爷吗 So Eduardo's actually El Macho?
厉害 Cool!
不 一点都不厉害 No, it is not cool!
我第一眼就看穿他了 Once I pretty much knew it was him all along,
所以还是我比较厉害 so if anyone's cool, it's me.
格鲁 Gru!
你好啊 尼法里奥博士 Well, Dr. Nefario.
猛爷盯上你了 El Macho's onto you.
他知道你是反恶人联盟的人了 He knows you're working for the AVL.
而且他抓了你的搭档 And, he's got your partner.
露西 Lucy?
那不可能 Well, that's, impossible.
她去澳大利亚了 She's on her way to Australia.
尼法里奥 Nefario!
抱歉 得走了 Sorry, got to go.
他抓了露西? He's got Lucy?
抓不了多久的 Not for long.
快点 Come on.
我们要去把她救出来 We're getting her out of there.
什么声音 What was that?
什么都没有啊 I don't see anything.
我的独角兽 My unicorn!
艾格妮丝 快跑 Agnes, run!
过来 快 Come on! Hurry!
快关上 Move!
怎么了 What's the matter?
凯文 Kevin!
尼法里奥博士 你回来了 Dr. Nefario! You're back!
如假包换 In the flesh!
还带着 Behold...
解药 The Antidote.
快来 Come on.
这些烂果冻终于能派上用场了 It's time we put this horrible jelly to some good use.
你们俩给我专心点 Hey! Guys! Come on! Stay focus here!
该死啊 Curses!
又栽了 Foiled again!
他们俩把我抓住了 These guys captured me!
快上树 Up that tree.
快 快 Hurry! Hurry!
你好 格鲁 Hello, Gru!
干得漂亮 尼法里奥博士 Hey! Nice work, Dr. Nefario!
解药都掺进果冻里了 I put all antidote in the jelly.
虽然我很愿意造出邪恶军队来毁灭世界 I mean, I'm happy to create an evil army to destroy the world...
但谁都别想对付我的家人 But nobody messes with my family.
谢谢你 博士 Thank you, Doctor.
现在让我们去救... Now let's go get the...
你好 Hi!
你把孩子们也带来了 You brought the girls?
是啊 Yes.
不行吗 Oh. Is that wrong?
我的怪物军怎么了 What's happening... to my minions?
格鲁 Gru?
你们 去解决剩下的怪物军 You guys, take care of the rest of the minions.
我去救露西 I'm going to find Lucy.
尝尝果冻的厉害 长毛怪 Eat jelly, you furry freaks!
结束了 猛爷 It's over, El Macho.
露西在哪里 Now where is Lucy?
自己看吧 Let me show you.
你好 格鲁 Oh. Hey, Gru!
你说对了 他果然是那个什么猛爷 Turns out you were right about the Polo Macho thing, huh?
一按这个按钮 One push of this button,
火箭就会发射 and I send that rocket,
径直冲进那个我诈死的火山里 straight into the same volcano where I faked my death.
只不过 Only this time...
这次真的会死 It's for real.
不 No!
我们本可一起统治世界的 格鲁 We could have ruled the world together, Gru.
但现在 But now...
你等着受死吧 You're gonna die.
口红枪 Lipstick taser!
他居然学我 Aww. He copied me.
我才不怕 I am not afraid,
你那个果冻枪 of your jelly guns.
这个可不是果冻枪 亲爱的 Oh, this ain't a jelly gun, Sunshine.
别担心 格鲁 我没事 Don't worry about me, Gru, I'll be fine!
比这更糟糕的我都经历过 I have survived lots worse than this.
好吧 其实没有 Okay, that's not entirely true.
我都快吓死了 Actually I'm kinda freaking out up here!
别担心 我会救你出去的 Don't worry. I will get you out of this.
我真讨厌这只鸡 I really hate that chicken.
是剪红线吗 一定是红线 Is that a red one? It's definitely the red one!
格鲁 Gru!
没时间了 Any time now!
露西 我们这次可能没命了 Lucy, we may not get out of this alive.
所以我得问你个问题 So, I need to ask you a question.
你可得快点问 Uhh... Better make it quick!
如果我约你出去 If I asked you out on a date,
你会同意吗 What would you have said?
你开玩笑吗 Are you kidding me?
愿意 Yes!
跳 Jump!
露西 Lucy?
露西 你在哪 Lucy, where are you?
露西 Ah... Lucy!
格鲁 Gru!!
抱歉 Sorry.
看来你得留着手划水呢 Guess you, kinda need your arms to tread water, huh?
他们还会回来的 They'll be back.
147次约会后 147 dates later...
我能说"好恶心"吗 Can I be the first to say, eww!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
好了 Okay.
不好意思 Excuse me!
不好意思 Hi, excuse me.
各位好 Hi, everybody.
我有话要说 I'd like to make some toast....
来吧 Okay.
她... She... umm...
她亲吻我的伤口 She kisses my boo boos
她为我束起发辫 She braids my hair
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈 We Love You Mothers Everywhere
我的新妈妈露西无人能比 And my new Mom Lucy is beyond cnpare
为新娘和格鲁举杯 To bride! And Gru!
我好高兴 I'm so happy!

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制