马达加斯加4 中英文双语台词


美国梦工场动画出品
几年前
南极洲 Antarctica.
一个荒凉的不毛之地 An inhospitable wasteland.
但即使在这里 地球另一端的冰天雪地 But even here, on the Earth's frozen bottom,
也有生命存在 we find life.
不是别的什么生物 And not just any life.
而是企鹅 Penguins.
快乐的 顽皮的 摇摇晃晃 Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
呆萌可爱的小东西 cute and cuddly life.
看看它们 扭着胖胖的身子 前滚后翻的 Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
怎么可能对这些滑稽可爱的小东西们 Who could take these frisky little snow clowns...
严肃点儿 有谁知道我们这是往哪儿走吗 Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?
管它呢 我是无所谓 Who cares? I question nothing.
我也是 我也是 Me, too. Me, too.
好吧 那我们就飞到队伍前面 Well, fine! We'll just fly
亲自去看一看 to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
科斯基 瑞哥 准备执行空中侦察任务 Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
好吧 使劲飞啊 Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
老大 貌似我们不会飞了 Skipper, we appear to be flightless.
那这是干什么用的 Well, what's the point of these?
哇 这个动作帅 可以当作招牌动作 Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
叫什么名字呢 我们就叫它 "来一下" What are we gonna call it? Let's call it the... "High one."
嘿 你们看到了吗 一只蛋 谁去把它捡回来 Hey! Anybody see that? That's an egg! Is someone gonna go get it?
我们不能那么做 为什么 We can't do that. Why not?
外面的世界是很危险的 我们只是企鹅而已 Well, it's a dangerous world out there, and we're just penguins.
除了卖萌 我们什么都不会 You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
是啊 不然为什么 Yeah. Why do you think
总有纪录片剧组在拍我们 there are always documentary crews filming us?
抱歉 孩子 Well, sorry, kid. You know,
我们每年总会丢几个蛋的 自然规律 we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature.
是自然规律 这倒也说得通 Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but...
不过 总觉得 something...
好像在我内心深处 something deep down in my
有个声音在告诉我 这事不大对劲 gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
知道为什么 我拒绝自然规律 You know what? I reject nature!
谁跟我一起去 Who's with me?!
去过那艘旧船的 没几个活着回来的 The old ship. No one's ever returned from there alive.
放心 科斯基 那只鸟不就落那儿了吗 看 没什么事 Relax, Kowalski. There's a bird down there now. Look, he's fine.
豹形海豹 自然之蛇 Leopard seals... nature's snakes.
难道蛇不属于自然界吗 Aren't snakes nature's snakes?
我怎么知道 我就没离开过这该死的冰原 How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra.
他们要吃那只蛋 快想办法下去 马上 They're going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP!
我们唯一能做的就是 All one would have to do
找一条300英尺长的海带 然后... is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the...
弱小而又无助 企鹅宝宝们现在是又冷又怕 Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear.
它们知道 如果掉下去 肯定是必死无疑 They know if they fall from this cliff, they will surely die.
甘特 给它们一点动力 Gunter, give them a shove.
然后用我们训练水母 ...harnessing the jellyfish
服从简单口令的方法 we've trained to obey simple voice cnmands.
这样还差不多 Now, that's more like it!
干得漂亮 瑞哥 别让他们得逞 That-a-boy, Rico! Don't let him have it!
好了 这下他们没辙了 Okay. I guess that works.
快往高处跑 Get to high ground!
哇哈 成功了 Boo-yah! Success!
我建议马上开火 不 等一下 I'd recnmend firing it now. Nope, hold on.
还是快开火吧 We really should fire it.
等看到他的眼白再开火 Not till we see the white of its eyes.
哪儿有眼白啊 就那么一点点 跟没有一样 They're mostly pupil. Very little white. Almost none!
就算一点点 那也是眼白 对吗 They got to have a little bit of white, right?
根本算不上 那如果他们使劲往左看呢 None whatsoever. What if they look really far to the left?
准备发射 Fire in the hole!
科斯基 分析一下战况 Kowalski, analysis?
我们实在是干得太漂亮了 We are really awesome at this.
各位 我们成功了 任务完成了 Boys, we did it! Mission accnplished!
我们的招牌动作呢 来一下 Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one!
没错 Yes!
都怪我 My bad.
看啊 这是生命繁衍的奇迹 Look. It's... it's the miracle of birth.
这一刻真是美妙至极 A moment... of extraordinary beauty.
太恶心了 粘液都迸到我的嘴里了 Oh, that's disgusting! I think I have amniotic sac in my mouth!
哦 Whoa!
你们好 你们是我的家人吗 Hello. Are you my family?
是 你根本没有家人 我们都要死了 抱歉 You don't have a family, and we're all going to die. Sorry.
什么 What?
干嘛 这不是刚才咱们商量好的吗 What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about.
没有人会死的 别伤心 孩子 No one's gonna die! Know what you've got, kid?
还有我们呢 我们拥有彼此 You've got us. We've got each other.
这要不是家人 还能是什么呢 And if that ain't a family, I don't know what is.
你可真可爱 So adorable.
科斯基 目前是什么情况 Kowalski, what's our trajectory?
百分之九十五的可能 我们会完蛋 那么另外百分之五呢 95% certain we're still doomed. And the other five percent?
是其他企鹅从未经历过的冒险和荣耀 Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before.
那我就选这条路了 我们要去哪儿 I'll take that action. But where are we going?
未来 伙计们 The future, boys.
辉煌的未来 Glorious future!
辉煌的未来
什么歌 我都快把三文鱼大餐给吐出来了 That song! I swear it's gonna make me lose my salmon.
歌声越来越大了 老大 Singing getting louder, Skipper!
那就快行动 谁去把菜鸟戴的假发摘下来 Then move faster! Somebody get that wig off Private.
科斯基 目前是什么情况 Kowalski, status report!
我实在是受够这首歌了 I'm really getting tired of this song.
拥有马戏团最大的好处 Well, the best part of owning a
可以在各州来回运送大炮 circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.
马达加斯加的企鹅
十年前的今天 一个小小的蛋破壳而出 Ten years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched,
这个世界多了一个可爱的生命 所以今天晚上 and our world got a little bit cuter. So tonight, Private,
菜鸟 我们为你庆祝生日的方式 we celebrate your birthday
就是带你潜入在诺克斯堡的美国黄金储备处 by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox!
太棒了 什么 Splendid! What?
前面就到了 兄弟们 There she is, boys.
那就是我们邪恶欲望的目标 就像面包上的黄油 The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit.
无比诱惑 老大 The royal flush. Skipper?
长官讲话的时候不要随便插嘴 Private, what's our rule about interrupting analogies?
这是规矩 抱歉 请长官继续 没有感觉了 都怪你打岔 Sorry. Please continue. The moment's gone. Private ruined it.
长官 我们在接近目标 Sir, we're approaching our target.
可是 老大 我真的不想 But, Skipper, I really...
你在质疑我的领导能力吗 菜鸟 Are you questioning my leadership, Private?
不 长官 真遗憾 No, sir. Too bad.
因为我只欣赏有勇气的士兵 'Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie.
真的吗 那我真的觉得我 Really? Then I really think we should...
现在就别来什么勇气了 乌鸦嘴 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth.
瞧瞧你 你是可爱的小宝宝 Oh, look at you. Still so adorable.
准备开火 Fire in the hole!
八点整 该觉觉了 Night-night time.
什么 Wha...?
快 菜鸟 快走 Private, cne on!
请输入密码 科斯基 你上 Please enter pass code. Kowalski, you're up.
请输入密码 瑞哥 声波入侵设备 Please enter pass code. Rico, sonic incursion device.
我说你是在开玩笑吗 Oh, cne on, you're kidding right?
这里可是肯塔基 他们非常喜欢乡村音乐 Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Flatt and Scruggs.
快都进来吧 来 进来喝杯冰茶 Y'all cne in now, y'hear? Have yourself a iced tea.
菜鸟 如果让你在这个世界中 Private, if you could have anything you wanted
随便挑一样东西 你会挑什么 in the whole wide world, what would it be?
是这样 老大 Well, gee, Skipper, I think to
我希望能成为我们 这个队伍中的重要角色 be a meaningful and valued member of this team.
好吧 真有点出乎意料 Well, we got you something else.
自动售货机 A vending machine?
那可不是普通的自动售货机 菜鸟 not just any vending machine, Private.
是专门出售 The last remaining home
美国这个保姆式国家中仅存的 in America's nanny state for those succulent
好吃却非常不健康的膨化食品 我们叫它 but chemically hazardous bits of puffed heaven called...
芝士条 Cheezy Dibbles!
祝你生日快乐 你这个小傻瓜 Happy ding-dong birthday, you little scamp!
谢谢 Thank you!
亲手摘下的果实最甜 菜鸟 You mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns, Private.
快去投币 自己取礼物去吧 Now, hit that machine and get your present.
我们刚刚闯入了北美保安最严的机构 We just broke into the most secure facility in North America.
知道这意味着什么吗 You know what that means?
我们会成为通缉犯 We're wanted criminals
在逃亡中度过余生 who'll be on the lam the rest of our lives,
时时刻刻都要担心被抓捕归案 always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks?
不 这意味着 跟所谓的精英相比 我们是精英中的精英 No! It means, as elite units go, we're the elitest of the elite.
是最厉害的精英 世界第一 没有第二 Top shelf in the bureau. The penultimate, plus one.
菜鸟去哪儿了 Where'd Private go?
他在里边呢 D3 Oh, there he is. D-3.
这家伙 价格是多少 三美元五美分 长官 Oh, Private. How much is he? He's $3.50, sir.
这也太离谱了 怎么会这么贵 Well, that's outrageous. Even for Private.
长官 售货机活了 Sir, the machine is alive!
我实在不喜欢你这种态度 自动售货机 I don't think I like your attitude, vending machine.
还有那破价格 放了它们 Or your prices! Release them!
什么情况 What the...?
威尼斯
科斯基 分析战况 所有的证据都显示 Kowalski, analysis. All evidence indicates...
我吃芝士条吃太多了 I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.
我们现在身处敌人后方 而且口渴难耐 We're behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty.
瑞哥 把我们从这个甜蜜的牢笼里弄出去 Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.
干得漂亮 瑞哥 Nice work, Rico.
真是我们队伍中 不可缺少的重要角色 You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.
菜鸟 轻点咳 最好别出声 Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.
抱歉 黑暗 不吉利 我最讨厌的两点 这屋子全占了 Dark and ominous... Two of my least favorite traits in a room.
看 有个按钮 菜鸟 别按 Oh, look! A button. Private, don't!
我跟你说过什么来着 说什么 Now, what have I told you about... Sorry, what?
看来是想用这个 大型激光发射器干掉我们 长官 It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir.
这还有一个 别动 Another one. No!
什么 什么东西 真是淘气 Wha...? Naughty, naughty.
可爱的鸟儿应该待在笼子里的 Pretty birds belong in their cages.
这表情真伤人自尊 亏我还那么高兴地 再见到你们呢 Now, that's just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again.
老大 科斯基 瑞哥 Skipper, Kowalski, Rico...
还有这个小菜鸟 and sweet little Private. Boop!
你是谁 Who are you?
对人类来说 我是奥克塔维布莱恩博士 The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine.
着名的遗传学家 芝士的爱好者 Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast,
也是公共电台慈善项目的长期贡献者 and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives.
但对你们来说 我还有另一个更古老的名字 But you know me by a different, much older name.
恐怕你们这辈子都不会希望 再听到这个名字 A name perhaps you'd hoped you'd never hear again.
一个幽灵 一个阴影 让你们终生难忘 A phantom! A shadow of a former life!
我就是 I... am...
戴夫 Dave!
科斯基 抱歉 长官 不知道 Kowalski? Sorry, sir, no clue.
戴夫 Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave! Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave? Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave. Dave!
抱歉 Sorry.
等等 我家在这边 Wait. Wait. I... I live this way.
继续 丹恩 接着说 难道你们真的不记得我了 Go ahead, Dan, continue. You seriously don't remember me?
戴夫 戴夫 对 好久不见了 Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time.
夫人好吗 How's the wife?
我就没结过婚 I've never been married.
你们可能不记得我了 但我绝对不会忘了你们 You may not remember me, but I could never forget you.
让我们一起来回忆一下吧 Let's shake up some old memories.
就在纽约 New York City.
中央公园动物园 The Central Park Zoo.
美好的生活 Life was good.
宽敞的水族箱 超棒的地段 Roomy tank, great location,
猴山景观房 monkey-house views.
当然还有 And, of course...
众多崇拜我的粉丝 my adoring legion of fans.
酷啊 戴夫 Cool. Dave!
会玩上千种花样的章鱼哥 The octopus of a thousand tricks.
真厉害 当时真是春风得意啊 Awesome! I was the total package.
孩子们 Wow. Hey, kids!
快来看这个 快来 You got to see this. Get up here quick!
快点 孩子们 快点 然后你们来了 Come on, kids. Come on... And then you arrived.
妈妈 我想要企鹅 Oh, they're so adorable!
就这样 挥手微笑 兄弟们 挥手微笑 Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
是你们让我一无所有 好可爱 And took everything from me. They're so cute!
太可爱了 你见过这么可爱的小东西吗 They're so adorable. Have you ever seen anything cuter?
四只可爱的企鹅宝宝 Four adorable baby penguins.
有你们在 从此就没人再在乎老章鱼了 With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore.
你该走了 戴夫 "Out you go, Dave."
然后我的噩梦就开始了 And so it went, over and over,
从动物园到水族馆 at zoo after aquarium.
我看不到企鹅了 老兄 I can't see the penguins, man!
可爱的企鹅让我丢了饭碗 Adorable penguins stole the show.
我被抛弃 While I was shunned.
被人遗忘 Forgotten.
受尽冷落 Unwanted.
孤独 Alone.
听起来好惨啊 That sounds awful.
哦 的确如此 Oh, it was.
我这才开始明白 有些生物生来就是被人爱的 I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love.
别人什么都得不到 The rest of us get nothing!
这些年来 让我支撑下来的唯一精神支柱 The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my
就是这燃烧的复仇的火焰 burning thirst for revenge!
还有我这宝贵的纪念品 雪花玻璃球 And my precious souvenir snow globe collection.
你脑袋是不是进水了 What is wrong with you!
噢 戴瑞 戴瑞 戴瑞 Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl,
这种事情也不能怪我们 you can't blame us for what happened to you.
能 复仇的事情就是这样的 Can. That's how this whole revenge thing works.
有了这个 我终于拥有了毁掉你们的力量 And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you.
怕怕 Crikey!
尼古拉斯 抓住它们 Nicolas, cage them.
有个坏消息告诉你 I've got some bad news for you, Dennis.
你惹错鸟了 我们可是精英小分队 You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit,
精英中的精英 身怀绝技 让你不堪一击 the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a platinum cob.
我们会带着你那瓶宝贵的绿色液体 And we're gonna take your deadly
从容不迫地离开这里 green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch.
可是 你怎么才能做到这一点呢 And just how are you going to do that?
部署秘密武器 Deploy secret weapon.
天啊 我的眼睛 来吧 The cheese, it burns! Roll out.
抓住他们 After them!
好吧 各位 跟古巴那次一样 All right, boys, it's just like Cuba.
出租车 Taxi!
来点音乐吧 要劲爆点的 How about some music? Something chase-y.
他们来了 Here they cne.
加把劲 划呀 使劲划 Let's move. Stroke! Stroke! Stroke again!
再使点劲 划啊 Stroke some more! Stroke!
划呀 划呀 抱歉 快划 Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke!
发现他们了 六点钟方向 科斯基 摆战斗阵型 We got baddies, six o'clock. Kowalski, battle formation.
你们这帮马桶抽子 想打架吗 那就来吧 So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let's dance.
我的妈呀 什么东西 我看不见了 Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I've lost visual.
科斯基 你来指挥 向左 Kowalski, be my eyes. Left.
右边 向上 低头 Right, right! Up!
低头 Duck.
好像是打中了 他们完蛋了 先生 I think I got 'em. They are down, sir.
太精彩了 Excelente.
老大 追上来了 Skipper! They're back up.
前面好像没有路了 And we are running out of canal.
我的神啊 全地形状态 Parker Posey! Go all-terrain.
一号引擎熄火 We've lost engine one!
二号三号也熄火了 四号 And two and three. Four!
启动备用引擎 遵命 老大 Switch to emergency power. Aye, aye, Skipper.
有车西瓜 没有路了 We've got melons! Dead ahead!
能看见了 瑞哥 是那个东西 I can see. Rico, the glowy thing!
我怎么又看不见了 Venetian blinded again!
他们已经上船了 启动自毁程序 We've been boarded. Initiate self-destruct sequence.
漂亮 Nice. Whee!
说实话 我挺惊讶 咱们还有自毁程序 Frankly, I'm surprised we had a self-destruct sequence.
好了 各位 战斗姿态 All right, boys, battle stance.
战斗姿态就绪 长官 We're in battle stance, sir.
好的 很好 现在我们来瓮中捉鳖 Okay, good. Now we spring our trap.
还说不定谁是鳖呢 长官 I'm not sure they're the ones that are trapped, sir.
科斯基 还记得我跟你说过的那些 Kowalski, remember our
真实但毫无用处的话吗 little talk about true but unhelpful cnments?
是的 长官 有时候是要临场发挥的 Yes, sir. Sometimes we just have to wing it.
哇 Wow.
很抱歉 我低估了你的计划 长官 Sorry for underestimating the plan, Skipper.
没关系 科斯基 以后不要再怀疑我就是了 It's okay, Kowalski. Just don't ever doubt me again.
这到底是怎么回事 Now, what the heck is going on?!
冷静点 企鹅们 Remain calm, penguins.
你们现在在北风特工局的保护之下 You are now under the protection of the North Wind.
欢迎你们 You're welcne.
天啊 My gosh.
真是太可爱了 而且还这么萌 太可爱了 You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute!
太可爱了 And cuddly.
放开我 别抱着我 Hey, get away! No more hugs!
就好像被一整篮子小奶狗舔个不停 It's like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs.
大熊 大熊 Corporal! Corporal!
设置导航 回北风特工局总部 Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters.
伊娃 告诉他们 我们带证人过去了 Eva, inform them that we're bringing in witnesses.
菜鸟 芝士条 Private, Dibble me.
我们是绝对不会跟你们走的 We're not going anywhere with you.
你到底是什么人 We don't even know who the heck you are.
北风特工局是一个秘密的精英特遣 The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe...
北风特工局是一个秘密的 The North Wind is an elite under...
一个秘密的精英特工特遣 An elite undercover interspecies...
特遣 队 致力于帮助 ...task... force, dedicated to help...
致力于 helping...
致力于帮助 Dedicated to helping...
致力于 致力于帮助那些需要帮助的动物们 Dedi... Dedicated to helping animals who can't help themselves.
比如说企鹅 真的吗 你的名字是 Like penguins. Really? And you are?
我的名字是机密 你说机什么 听着像是荷兰语 My name is classified. Classified? What is that, Dutch?
听不懂你说什么 你说什么 Can't really hear the accent. Excuse me?
这句话听懂了 我的名字不是机密 There's the accent. No, my name isn't Classified.
我的名字是机密的 My name is classified
因为我是这个突击队的领导 because I am the leader of this strike team.
这是海豹爆豹 擅长武器与爆破 The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives.
这只熊叫大熊 是我们的骨干 The bear is Corporal, he's our muscle.
这是猫头鹰伊娃 我们的情报分析师 And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis.
好吧 机密探员 我们刚巧也是一支精英小队 Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too.
自毁程序已启动 Self-destruct sequence activated.
你该把这些东西 You know, you should really
贴上标签的 倒计时 三 二 一 label these things. In three, two, one...
我叫老大 这个小队的头儿 后面那位是科斯基 The name's Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski.
是我们的行动参谋 说点机智的 科斯基 He's the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski.
看 他简直是到了另一个境界 See? He's working on a whole 'nother level.
还有瑞哥 是我们小队的爆破专家 And Rico, he's our demolition expert.
他把那个毁掉 He destroyed that chair
完全是出于乐趣 毫无理由 for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all.
这位是菜鸟 And then there's Private.
他是我们的...这个秘书兼吉祥物 He's... he's sort of our, you know, secretary&mascot.
很可爱 而且还很萌 抱歉 Cute. And cuddly. Oh, sorry.
那我们就看看可爱和萌 能起什么作用 Well, let's see how well "Cute and cuddly" Handles this next bit.
不错的狗狗们 Nice doggy door.
北风特工局总部
喔 Wow.
瞧瞧这个 Look at this.
从没到过这么破的地方 机密先生 Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified.
谢谢 这不是我的名字 Thank you. That's not my name.
到达十七停机坪 Arrival at pad 17.
好吧 小企鹅们 All right, tiny penguins,
北风特工局保护 the best way for the North
你们这种无助的小动物的最佳方案 Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves
就是把布莱恩博士送上法庭 你们曾经去过他的潜艇 is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub,
所以 请把知道的一切都告诉我 so I need to know everything you know.
赶紧把知道的一切都告诉我 Hey! Just tell me everything you know.
好吧 第一条 All right. Numbero one:
别在郁金香之争中相信荷兰人 郁金香 Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight. Tulip fight...
加拿大正在秘密训练一支大脚野人军队 Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch.
大脚野人 热狗只有百分之十七是用狗肉做成 Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog.
百分之十七 不是你知道的所有事 Not "Everything" Everything. Just...
只要告诉我奥克塔维布莱恩博士 绑架你们的所有细节 everything regarding your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine.
你怎么不早说 什么 Why didn't you say so? What?
我的小队发现奥克塔维布莱恩博士 My team has uncovered that Dr.
真实的名字叫做戴瑞克 Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek.
戴夫叫戴夫 是条章鱼 Dave. As Dave the octopus.
是条章鱼 不 布莱恩博士不是什么章鱼 他是 An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is...
他是章鱼 确实是 我们的情报人员告诉我们的 An octopus. Precisely. That's exactly what our intel indicated.
把羊放出来 Release the sheep.
但是你们不可能知道的是 What you, of course, could not know is that Dr.
布莱恩博士在他威尼斯的实验室里 Brine's laboratory in Venice
秘密开发了一种 is secretly developing a
末日武器 叫做美杜莎血清 doomsday weapon called the "Medusa Serum."
但你不知道的是 戴瑞克...戴夫 But what you don't know is that Dirk... Dave.
戴夫他不可能拿没豆沙血清 美杜莎血清 Dave won't be using his bazooka serum... Medusa Serum.
美杜莎血清吓唬人 Medusa Serum on anybody.
这回说对了 拿来吧 瑞哥 That part is accurate. Show him, Rico.
你偷了美杜莎血清 You stole the Medusa Serum?
偷了美杜莎血清 拯救世界 Well, stole the serum, saved the day,
替你完成了任务 随你怎么说都行 did your job for you. Call it what you will.
戴比...戴夫 Debbie! Dave.
戴夫 他侵入了我们的系统 Dave! He hacked into our system.
怎么没声音 Where's the sound?
这是怎么回事 戴夫 你的麦克没开 Dave. Your microphone, it's not on.
什么都听不见 I can't... I can't hear anything.
按一下麦克风上有图案的按钮 Click on the button with the picture of the microphone.
每次坏人打过来都是这个样子 喂 喂 Every time a villain calls in, this happens. Hello? Hello?
现在能听见 但看不见图像了 Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you.
真烦人 每次都这样 So annoying. Every time.
就像跟父母视频一样 现在怎么样 It's like talking to my parents. How about now?
太棒了 对 Hurray! Great!
看到你了 真好 Yes, we've got you; that's fantastic.
好极了 我说到哪儿了 Excellent. Now, where was I?
戴夫 Dave!
你们好啊 北风特工局 你们已经见过我的老朋友了 Greetings, North Wind. I see you've met my old zoo-mates.
谁跟你是朋友 我可没那爱好 We were never mates. There was no mating.
赶快自首吧 戴夫 你还有什么本事 我已经偷了 Turn yourself in, David. You're powerless now that I've stolen
你的宝贵的美杜莎血清 什么 那不是你偷的 your precious Medusa Serum. What? You? You didn't steal that.
都结束了 都结束了 It's over. It's over?
那我还打什么电话 Then why did I call you?
奇怪 也许想让你们看看这个 Weird. Oh, maybe it was to show you this.
四只企鹅怎么用得了那么多血清 That is a lot of serum for four penguins.
你以为这只是你们四个的事儿 Oh, you thought this was just about you four?
不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们才刚刚开始 We're just getting started.
现在请恕我失陪一下 我去采购一点东西 Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping...
用来复仇 for revenge!
等等 怎么关这个 Wait, how do you...
按哪个键 试这个红的 What do I push? Is it the red or...
我看是这个 不是这个 I thought it was the... It's not this...
有紧急情况 转到大屏幕上 Incning alert. Put it on the screen.
柏林动物园 十五只企鹅失踪 The Berlin Zoo... 15 penguins missing.
戴夫在绑架其他企鹅 绑架那么可爱的企鹅 Dave's kidnapping other penguins! No doubt cute and cuddly.
我们得走了 什么 We have to move! What? We have to move! What?
该我们上场了 大家过来 商量一下 Time for our A-game. Everybody, huddle up.
大熊 准备好飞机 我要启动北风泽塔计划 Corporal, ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta.
伦敦动物园又失踪二十只企鹅 20 more penguins taken from London Zoo.
好了 兄弟们 机会来了 Okay, boys, this is it. The
这是我们这辈子一直在等待的任务 mission we've been preparing for our entire lives.
不把戴夫除掉 誓不罢休 We're gonna take down Dave or die trying.
科斯基 取消即兴表演课 是 长官 Kowalski, cancel our improv class! Yes, sir.
瑞哥 负责装备 Rico, equipify. Hi!
菜鸟 我最喜欢看什么 Private, do that little thing I like.
还是那么搞笑 老大 好消息 It's still funny. Skipper, good news.
这回取消表演课不扣钱 长官 飞机已经准备好了 I got them to credit our class. Sir, the jet is ready.
不错 就像第十九届超级碗一样 Oh, yeah, baby! Just like Super Bowl 19!
他们在偷我的东西 They're stealing my stuff!
不 这个任务不是 No! This mission has no place
摇来晃去的废物企鹅能够完成的 for a pathetic waddle of useless penguins!
你说谁是废物 够了 Who are you calling pathetic? Enough!
看 瑞哥 知道你为什么无法拥有好东西了吧 See, Rico, that's why you can't have nice things.
你知道 其实我也很懂电脑 You know, I'm pretty good with cnputers myself.
穿上睡衣吧 小家伙们 Put on your jammies, penguin.
他们睡着的时候更可爱 我不认为 They are even cute when they're asleep. Not to me.
我要这些小鸭子滚远一点 别掺合我的任务 I want these butterballs out of my way and out of my mission.
把他们运到安全屋 Ship them to one of our safe houses.
这个世界上最偏僻的地方 The most remote place on the planet.
国际快递 目的地 马达加斯加
我们这是在哪儿 空气里的含氧量很低 Where the heck are we? Oxygen content is low.
建议各位尽量减弱呼吸 I suggest we limit our breathing.
菜鸟 Private!
抱歉 我一坐飞机就涨肚 Sorry! I get gassy when I fly.
是这样 没错 我们是在飞机上 Toot sweet! He does. We must be on a plane.
北风特工局对我们做了什么 What did North Wind do to us?
他们给了我们徽章 They gave us badges.
不是徽章 这是麻醉镖 Not badges, tranquilizer darts.
该死的机密 Classified!
看来这个无赖是不想 让我们插手这个任务了 That low-down dirty dog is trying kick us off the mission.
他觉得我们无法拯救企鹅 He thinks we can't save
因为我们也是企鹅 the penguins because we're just "Penguins."
那些企鹅跟我们血肉相连 就是我们 Well, penguins are our flesh and feathers. They're us.
能救我们的只有 我们自己 And if anyone's gonna save us, it's us.
但是 老大 我们正在5英里的高空 But, Skipper, we've got to be five miles up.
现在已经没有选择了 我的选择我做主 That pretty much limits our options. I make my own options.
太帅了 老大 不过我们现在好像在飞机外面 Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane.
我刚才也是脑袋一热 Well, kind of got caught up in the moment.
现在看来的确是有点草率 Well, hindsight's 20/20.
好吧 科斯基 你想想怎么善后 Okay, Kowalski, your turn to pick up the slack.
我们可以搭那架飞机 Oh, why don't we catch that plane?
鸟群撞击 记录下来 Bird strike, log it.
发现了另一个目标 12点方向 We've got another target at 12 o'clock.
好 才11点半 跟我来 兄弟们 我们要火速前进 Good, it's only 11:30. Follow me, boys! We're going in hot.
你就别炫耀了 菜鸟 目标头等舱 No one likes a show-off, Private. Aim for first class!
我没事 I'm okay!
科斯基 这架飞机要去哪儿 Kowalski, where does this aircraft go?
根据这个面包圈的形状 我们现在应该正在飞往巴黎 From the odd shape of this bagel, I'd say we're headed for Paris.
法国 算了吧 他们的税收太高了 France? Forget it! Not with their tax laws!
那么我建议空中转机 这个主意不错 Then I would suggest a mid-air transfer. Affirmative.
花生...花生 花生 花生 Peanuts! Peanuts! Peanuts, peanut,
没有花生了 老大 那就椒盐饼 菜鸟 We're out of peanuts, Skipper! Try pretzels, Private.
漂亮 Bingo.
飞机来了 兄弟们 There's our ride, boys.
我得走了 美女 危险就是我的情人 Can't stay, doll. Danger is my mistress.
瑞哥 飞高点 Rico, more height.
椒盐饼 椒盐饼 Pretzels! Pretzels! Pretzel,
椒盐饼 椒盐饼没了 pretzel, pretzels! We're out of pretzels!
我们走得还真是时候 Yeah? Then we're leaving just time,
这些人已经开始惊慌了 'cause these folks are gonna freak!
展开机翼 Deploy flaps.
瞄准目标 Stay on target!
会赶上的 We're gonna catch it, we're gonna catch it!
我们赶不上了 Crikey! We're not gonna catch it!
等一下 老大去哪儿了 Wait a minute, where's Skipper?
要学会创新 快抓住那些盒子 兄弟们 Time to get creative. Start grabbing boxes, boys.
去吧 Going long!
菜鸟 别光摆弄 Oh, Private, stop playing
那个背包了 找点有用的 with those backpacks. Find something useful.
这才对嘛 开始干活了 Now we're talking. Let's get to work.
400米 400 meters.
300米 说美国话 科斯基 300 meters! Speak American, Kowalski!
抱歉 长官 218码 109码 Sorry, sir. 218 yards. 109 yards.
好了 接下来做什么已经很明确了 Okay, then. It's clear what we need to do next.
一小时后
这感觉真不错 That feels right.
跳得很漂亮 兄弟们 现在回到文明社会里来 Impressive bouncing, boys. Now, then, back to civilization.
如果想抓到戴夫的话 If we're gonna take Dexter down,
得知道他下一步准备袭击哪儿 we need to know where he's gonna strike next.
里约热内卢
进啦 Goal!
伊利亚 能麻烦你把他们带走吗 Elijah, would you please take them away.
企鹅的脚印是新鲜的 戴夫刚离开 Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave.
又让他给跑了 那么多的企鹅 Blast it, he's gone. So many penguins!
老板 他又犯暴食症了 大熊 Boss! He's stress-eating again! Corporal?
好啦 没事了 揉揉肚肚不生气 There, there. Rub the angry out of the tummy.
大熊 冷静点 Corporal? Fo... focus.
我们要去营救那些无助的企鹅 因为 We are going to save those helpless penguins, because...
我们是北风特工局 没人 we are the North Wind, and no one...
没人能阻挡我们 no one breaks the Wind.
没人能阻挡我们 No one breaks the Wind.
这才是好熊熊 There's a good Corporal. Now,
你看 我们已经救下了那四只企鹅 对不对 we rescued those four penguins already, didn't we?
把他们送到马达加斯加 Shipped them off all cozy and
温暖舒适的 什么东西在响 snug to a Madagascar... How cne there's beeping?
长官 那四只企鹅 根本就没到达马达加斯加 Sir, those penguins... They never made it to Madagascar.
什么 那他们现在在哪儿 What? Well, where the dickens are they?
科斯基 报告我们的精确位置 Kowalski, what are our coordinates?
根据我的计算 From my calculations,
我们身处爱尔兰首都都柏林 we've arrived in the center of Dublin, Ireland.
上海
好吧 兄弟们 得入乡随俗 大河之舞 All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance.
没时间去亲巧言石了 兄弟们 No time to kiss the Blarney stone, boys.
我们得搞清楚戴夫所在的位置 要快 We need to find intel on Dave's location, pronto.
快告诉我 戴夫在哪儿 快说话 别装傻 All right, you, where's Dave! Give us the goods. Spit it out!
别逼我跟你发脾气 Don't make me use shillelagh!
长官 他只是个鱿鱼宝宝 Sir, that's... That's a baby squid.
抱歉 孩子 Sorry, laddie.
就这么毫无头绪地被困在这个破岛上 Stranded on the Emerald Isle without a single clue.
我们跟爱尔兰的好运没缘分啊 老大 看 Well, so much for the luck o' the Irish. Skipper, look!
上帝啊 有人懂盖尔语吗 Begorrah! Does anyone speak Gaelic?
没有 不过看起来戴夫没闲着 No. But it looks like Dave's been busy.
他从瓜达拉哈拉偷走了企鹅 He's stolen penguins from Guadalajara!
马德里 巴黎 Madrid! Paris!
雅典 班加罗尔 Athens! Bangalore!
杜塞尔多夫 大阪 Dusseldorf! Osaka!
里约热内卢 内罗比 Rio de Janeiro! Nairobi!
阿姆斯特丹 巴吞鲁日 Amsterdam! Baton Rouge!
戴夫的雪花玻璃球藏品 Dave's snow globe collection.
他去了每一家把他踢出来的 动物园和水族馆 It's every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of!
我不关心他去过那儿 Don't tell me where he has been,
告诉我 他下一个目标是哪里 tell me where he will have has been next.
等等 是什么 瑞哥 是书 电影 舞台剧 Wait, what is it, Rico? It's a book! It's a film! It's a play!
第一个字 两个音节 听起来好像 First word. Two syllables. Sounds like...
听起来好像 Sounds like "Huuh"? Sounds like "Hyech!"
头一个字是 What starts with "Hyech"?
上海 Shanghai.
戴夫还没去过那儿 Dave hasn't been there yet,
老大 快一点 也许还能阻止他 Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him.
干得漂亮 瑞哥 Nice work, Rico.
收拾好家伙 兄弟们 我们该土豆搬家--滚球了 Pack your bagpipes, boys. It's time to blow this potato stand.
这里就是上海最着名的小都柏林区 So this is it. Shanghai's famous Little Dublin district.
老大 看 看到你了 菜鸟 Skipper, look! I see you, Private.
这位踮着脚的大男孩是谁啊 Who's the big boy standing on his tippy-toes?
什么 不 我是说 我真想把你一口吃掉 Wha...? No, I mean... I just want to eat you up.
老大 看 在菜鸟上面 戴夫的下一个目标 Skipper, look! Above Private! Dave's next target...
是上海着名的美人鱼企鹅 Shanghai's famous mermaid penguins.
好眼力 科斯基 你再一次 Good eye, Kowalski. And once again,
证明了自己 you've proved that you are
你是我们队伍里不可缺少的重要成员 a meaningful and valued member of this team.
女士们先生们 上海海洋世界很荣幸向大家介绍 Ladies and gentlemen, Shanghai Marine World is pleased to present
世界闻名的美人鱼企鹅 our world-famous Mermaid Penguins!
今晚 我们的美人鱼把它们的表演 Tonight, our mermaids dedicate their performance
献给全世界失踪的企鹅 to all the missing penguins around the world.
愿你们平安 小家伙们 无论你们在哪里 Stay safe, little guys, wherever you are.
我们都期盼你们尽快回家 And we hope you cne home real soon.
都打起精神来 兄弟们 戴夫可是一个伪装大师 Keep those eyes roving, boys. Dave is a master of disguise.
可能装成小孩子 一棵盆栽 甚至是你或我 He could be a small child, a house plant, maybe even you or me!
你是真的科斯基吗 等一下 Is it you, Kowalski? Hey, hold on.
先等等 Wait a minute.
来了 真有种 戴夫 准备开始咔擦哗啦吧嗒行动 Bingo! Nice try, Dave! Operation Flash, Splash and Crash is a go!
太棒了 各就各位 Splendid! Take positions.
目标 三十码 正在接近 Target, 30 yards and closing.
已经就位了 老大 In position, Skipper.
瑞哥 报告进展 已经就位 Rico, report. In position.
听着 菜鸟 是 老大 For you, Private. Yes, Skipper!
穿上美人鱼装 什么 Here's your mermaid costume. What?
得有人诱敌出动 说实话 We need a diversion. And, frankly,
只有你穿上最好看 you're the only one who can pull off that look.
但我想做更有用的事 老大 我想参加行动 But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team.
参加真正的行动 只要你认为我行 我绝对能行 Really help the team. If you think I'm ready, which I am.
如果你同意的话...也许你会不同意 Assuming you agree. And perhaps even... if you don't?
我欣赏你的勇气 菜鸟 I like the moxie, soldier,
但是现在我需要你穿上鱼尾舞衣 but right now, I need a tail on that tush
展现出最可爱的笑容 你信任我吗 菜鸟 and the cutest smile you've got. You trust me, soldier?
当然了 老大 Aye, aye, Skipper.
可以喂食了 Hey, it's feeding time!
目标出现 距离闪光点十码 Target, ten yards from flashpoint.
菜鸟 上场 Private, you're up.
你真是可爱极了 You just mermaid my day.
开始第一步 Flash is a go!
看 有条美人鱼从水族箱里出来了 Look, they let one of the mermaids out of the tank!
她好可爱啊 我从没见过这么可爱的小东西 Oh, she's so cute. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
戴上墨镜 Shields up!
第一步奏效 瑞哥 进行哗啦部分 Target is stunned. Rico, bring the Splash.
你在这干嘛呢 小可爱 Oh, what are you doing out here,
来 回水里去吧 cutie? Come on. Back in your tank.
保护好美人鱼 Secure the mermaids and find me...
已经找到那条该死的章鱼 David the octopus.
来晚了 北风特工局 A little late, North Wind.
任务完成 来一下 Mission accnplished. High one!
大熊 把我们的犯人 Corporal, take our prisoner...
那家伙是我们的 马上收押入监 the one that belongs to us... into custody.
什么 竟然把他化掉了 你们鸟类真变态 What? You melted him?! You birds are sick!
他钻进了管道里 He's going in through the pipes!
老大 Skipper!
菜鸟 菜鸟 你赶快出来 Private? Private! You got to get out of there!
不不不 不不不 菜鸟 老大 No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Private! Skipper!
菜鸟 Private!
救命 Help!
好了 快到了 Okay. Here we go.
快 快 快 Move, move, move!
他抓走了菜鸟 要跑了 他要跑了 He's got Private! He's getting away. He's getting away!
老大 北风特工局的飞机 真是天助我也 Skipper, the North Wind's plane. Sweet chariot of the gods!
但是你会开吗 会不会开 要试试才知道 But can you fly it, man? There's only one way to find out.
驾驶手册
不 我不认识字 No, I... still can't read.
那就不看手册了 Then we're going off-book.
不 不 不 不 不 No! No, no, no, no!
过了 过了 过了 过了 过了 Too much, too much, too much, too much, too much!
我开始上手了 老大 操作不对 挪开 I'm getting the hang of this, Skipper. Pull off!
好 我们来救你了 菜鸟 Good! We're cning for you, Private!
这些愚蠢的胖鸭子 又让戴夫给跑了 Those ludicrous butterballs are letting David escape!
伊娃 去找艘船 爆豹 大熊 准备强行登机 Eva, secure transport. Short Fuse, Corporal, hitch us a ride.
发射 Fire!
去 接着 Go fetch.
稳住 别撒手 Hold her steady.
长官 戴夫跑得很快 我们太重了 Sir, Dave is pulling ahead. We are too heavy.
该死的 芝士条吃得太多了 Oh, curse our heavily cheese-dibbled diet!
瑞哥 来个清仓含泪大甩卖 Rico, give me a West Helsinki fire sale.
所有的东西都扔掉 Yeah, yeah. Everything must go!
搞什么 不 What the...
都扔掉了 长官 还有厕所也冲了吗 That's everything, sir. Have you purged the chemical toilet?
可是瑞哥进去已经十五分钟了 那也要冲 But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! Just do it!
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
危险 自爆程序启动 不 菜鸟 Self-destruct sequence in five, No, Private!
坚持住啊 兄弟 倒计时 四 三 二 four, three, two... Stay strong soldier!
一 ...one.
老大的日记 Skipper's log.
而我们已经在海上漂泊好几天了 Private has been kidnapped by Dave,
菜鸟被戴夫绑架了 while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days.
没有食物 淡水 No rations, fresh water...
也看不到陆地 or land in sight.
科斯基吐得像狗一样 Kowalski is sick as a dog.
瑞哥一直想吃掉他 And Rico keeps trying to eat him.
拜托别闹了 Just, please, just cut it out.
不知道我们还能坚持多久 Not sure how long we can hold on.
这也许是我最后的记录 This may be my final entry.
2004年法国出产 有梨和白桃的 香气 2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches.
三文鱼真好吃 The salmon is delicious. Oh, I have never been...
我这辈子从没喝过那么多酒 ...more hydrated in my life.
我来给你切片三文鱼吧 Let me cut you a piece of the salmon.
这可是船上最为美味的东西 It's the most delicious thing on the boat.
我谢谢你 我得松松腰带了 I have to loosen my utility belt.
我吃饱了 都丢到海里去吧 No, I'm full. Just dump it in the ocean.
要知道 我们可是同舟共济 You know, we're all in the same boat here.
可惜并不是 Actually, we're not. And
或许你可以稍微表达一点谢意 perhaps you could express a little more concern
因为你盗取并毁掉了 价值一千九百万美元的交通工具 over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle!
有本事开账单来呀 Bill me.
大熊 我们收到了一个信号 长官 Corporal? Corporal? We're picking up a signal, sir.
他们在西南边五公里以外的 It's five klicks southwest,
一座荒岛停了下来 but it stopped at that remote island.
陆地 Land?
真厉害 你找到陆地了 Good on you. You've tracked down some land.
不 真是白痴 No, silly willy. We've
我们一直在追踪你的小秘书兼吉祥物 been tracking your little secretary&mascot.
什么 你在菜鸟身上安了跟踪器 What? You put a homing device on Private?
你们身上都有 麻醉的时候装的 All of you, actually, when I darted you.
你真是个下贱 You low-down,
肮脏 可恶 卑鄙 dirty, mangy, filthy,
长满跳蚤 成天吃屎喝尿的家伙 flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker!
不过 做得好 But... good.
看 我早就说过了 See, I told you.
应该把这个任务留给专家 You should've left this to the professionals.
892. 892
893 894 893. 894.
895. 895
你们好啊 Ahoy there!
企鹅们 Penguins.
你们肯定想知道 我为什么带你们来这儿 I bet you're all just dying to know why I brought you here.
他要杀掉我们 什么 不 He's gonna kill us all! What? No.
我的美杜莎血清不会让谁死掉的 My Medusa Serum doesn't kill anyone.
那还有什么意思呢 那会怎么样 Where's the fun in that? So, what does it do?
将会更加恐怖 Something much, much worse.
好吧 能具体点吗 有什么特别的 Right. But, like, what specifically?
这就是我接下来要演示给你们看的 Well, that's exactly what I came up here to show you.
我需要一个实验对象 All I need is a test subject.
你好啊 小虫子 Hello, little buggy-boo!
和虫子有关系吗 不能 Is this about the chirping? 'Cause I could... Whoa!
看好了 在我释放美杜莎血清 Behold, as I unleash the full power
能量的美妙时刻 of the Medusa Serum.
发射 Fire!
起作用了 Yes! It works!
我创造了一个怪物 我创造了一个怪物 I made a monster. I made a monster!
你们所有可爱的企鹅 都将是下一个 And all you adorable penguins are next!
天哪... Crikey!
谁说的 Who said that?
不 No.
不 不 No. No.
没错 Yes!
先生们 还记得菜鸟吗 Gentlemen, you remember Private.
菜鸟 Oh, hey.
你迟早会遭报应的 戴夫 You'll never get away with this, Dave.
我的弟兄就要来了 My brothers are cning,
等他们来了 and together we'll take a
我们会一起毁掉你这该死的阴谋 wrecking ball to your whole rotten operation.
停止搜索 各位 Call off the hunt, everyone.
看来那个精英小队 会自己送上门来 Turns out the elite unit will be cning to us.
哔 Boop.
伊娃 Eva?
情况怎么样 What do you see?
我看到三十个敌人 My count is 30 hostiles.
是三十一个 31.
有两个人站得很近 在一起 Those two are very close together.
我的意思是 你知道 就是身体纠缠在一起 I mean, you know, intertwined,
但不是 不是在...你懂的 physically, but... but not in...
我们不是来泡妞的 科斯基 Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski.
可怜的菜鸟 孤独的 Poor Private. Alone,
绝望的被困在那个怪物里 helpless in the belly of that beast.
我们碰到过很多奇异的事情 老大 We've faced some long odds before, Skipper,
但是这次是最奇特的和最怪异的 but these look like the longest and oddest.
要想完成这个任务 需要诱敌计划 If we're gonna pull this off, we'll need a diversion.
解除丛林伪装 Deactivating jungle camouflage.
给我安静点儿 听着 机密 Would you be quiet? Listen, Classified...
爆豹 我不是说了把他们绑到石头上吗 Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock!
少拿全息影像来蒙我 我试过了 可是他们没有手 Don't you hologram me! I tried, but they don't have hands.
脚也是不分缝的 老板 They just have flippers, boss.
我的手也是不分缝的 所以根本没办法绑啊 And I have flippers! So it's flipping useless!
好吧 狗狗 如果你不想跟我们合作 All right, pooch. If you won't work with us,
那就给我们打工吧 我的计划是邮递深入 you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion.
我才是这里的指挥官 尽管这很让我头疼 I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me,
我要你来做我们诱敌行动中的诱饵 听明白了吗 I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood?
不 这是我们的计划 是我来命令你充当邮递 Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion.
诱敌 邮递 Die-version. Dih-version.
诱 诱 诱 诱 邮 邮 邮 邮 Die, die, die, die, die, die! Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih!
先生们 只有一个办法能够解决这个问题 Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this.
应该亲亲 投票 We should kiss. Plan-off.
没错 投票 我就想这么说的 Yep, plan-off. That's what I was gonna say.
投票吧 Plan-off.
这是戴夫的潜艇 Here's Dave's sub.
这个小小的无助的 And this young, helpless,
脆弱的石头就是菜鸟 vulnerable rock is Private.
这就是戴夫 And here's Dave.
你们四个大话王去分散他们的注意力 While you four blowhards "Dih-vert" The octopi,
我们趁机快速猛攻 we strike fast and strike hard!
过来啊 兄弟们 使劲打啊 Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys!
过来 瑞哥 打啊 科斯基 去解救人质 Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages!
我就是要这样的效果 大个子 Now, that's what I'm talking about, big fella!
等菜鸟被解救出之后 With Private freshly liberated,
我们就用招牌动作来一下 表示庆祝 we celebrate with a well-earned high one,
然后把戴夫的残余部队一扫而光 有什么问题吗 and feast off Dave's sweet remains. Any questions?
别闹 小子 Whoa-hoa, hey, now!
真是让人印象深刻呀 Wow. I mean, truly impressive.
特别是你抽打水果那一段 Especially the bit where you slap the fruit.
大熊 熄灯 爆豹 眼睛 Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses.
真是抱歉 准备仓促 这个计划还有点粗糙 My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic's a little crude.
这音乐是从哪儿传出来的 Where is that music cning from? Wow.
听好了 晚上九点五十 老大 科斯基还有瑞哥 All right, at 21:50, Skipper, Kowalski and... Richard, was it?
把戴夫的人从哨岗上引开 Die-vert the octopi away from their posts.
晚上十点整 爆豹用一组 At 22:00, Short Fuse breaches the hull
卫星水下自导雷破开船体 with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges.
我把这叫水下卡蹦 I call them "Wet kabooms."
拜托 别闹了 好的 抱歉 Yes, please don't. Okay, sorry.
到十二点零二分 咚咚 是谁啊 At 22:02, knock, knock. Who's there?
北风特工局 北风特什么 The North Wind. The North Wind who?
我们可没有时间玩这种幼稚的 The North Wind who doesn't have
游戏 因为我们正忙着 time for knock-knock jokes because we're too busy
收拾戴夫呢 taking down Dave.
单兵水下穿梭机 检查完毕 Personal hover tank... check.
自适应机载火箭炮 Auto-targeting wing mounts.
当然要带上 十二点零九分 Why not? At 22:09,
任务顺利完成 mission accnplished.
请看 连头都不回一下 See that? I don't even look back.
身后炸得天翻地覆 我自潇洒离去 There's a huge explosion, and I just keep walking.
帅呆了 老板 Way to go, boss!
这才叫特工呢 笨蛋 干得漂亮 That's North Wind, sucker! Nicely done.
(说了那么多 不懂一个字) La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah.
好的计划不只是炫耀特技 A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and...
和煽情的配音 vocabulary words.
当然了 你是最会制定计划的 And you, you... you certainly know a good plan...
你在上海的行动 I mean, your operation in
让戴夫带着你的兄弟跑掉了 Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with... your boy.
我倒是从没失去过队员 那感觉肯定很糟 I've never lost a member of my team. It must feel... awful.
你得多内疚 悔死了吧 Can't imagine the guilt, the regret,
那种感觉 什么滋味 the feeling that, I don't know, that...
都是你的错 it should have been you.
选企鹅的举手 All for penguin plan?
选北风特工局的举手 All for North Wind plan?
他的计划确实更好 His... his is better.
什么 What?
抱歉兄弟们 这次我不能领导行动了 I'm sorry, boys, but I can't lead you this time.
但是 But...
我们是一个团队 we're a team, and...
你是我们的老大 老大 and you're our skipper, Skipper.
我们 我们不需要这些人 We don't... we don't need these guys.
不 科斯基 是菜鸟需要 No, Kowalski, but Private does.
所以我想 这次还是让专家来搞定吧 I think... it's time we leave it to the professionals.
但是 长官 就这么定了 But, sir... It's settled.
我们现在就听从特工机密指挥 We take our orders from Agent Classified now.
这是命令 瑞哥 That's an order, Rico!
好吧 特工机密 All right, Classified...
诱敌方案是什么 what's the diversion?
这种丢人的事儿绝对不许外传 We take this shame to our graves.
我同意 Agreed.
嘿 Hey!
时间 晚上十点整 Time? 22:00 hours.
是时候拿下戴夫了 Time to take down Dave.
你被捕了戴夫 把你的触手举起来 David the octopus, show me your tentacles.
所有触手 All of them.
甩掉他们了 老大 We lost them, Skipper.
时机刚刚好 这该死的裤子可真让我蛋疼 Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga.
好了 兄弟们 把椰子壳放在耳朵上捂紧了 All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold 'em tight.
特工机密马上就会扛着菜鸟 Classified should be walking away
从大爆炸中走出来了 from a huge explosion with Private on his shoulder
倒计时 三 二 来点欢迎仪式 瑞哥 in three... two... Give 'em a welcne home, Rico!
干得漂亮 伙计 菜鸟回来了 Yeah! In your face, Dave! The Private is back!
欢迎回来 菜鸟 Welcne home, Private! Yeah! All right!
先等等 我说 长官 潜艇没有爆炸 Sir, the sub didn't explode, and...
而且 恐怕使用烟火是个战术上的失误 I fear the... fireworks may have been a tactical mistake.
冷静点 千万不要慌 Stay calm! Do not panic!
胜利是我们的 要充满友爱 不要抱怨 We will still win! Be full of love! Don't hate!
跟随梦想 爱自己 也要爱别人 Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people!
把命运掌握在自己的手中 Pick and choose your battles in life!
不要听凭别人的摆布 Don't let anyone tell you what to do!
不要在乎旁人的责难 爱你身边的人 Ignore the haters! Love the one you're with!
爱你身边的每一个人 伊娃 Love the one you're with! Eva.
我懂了 I know.
欢迎老大 科斯基还有欢乐的瑞哥 Welcne, Skipper, Kowalski and rootin'-tootin' Rico!
大家都来了 真令人兴奋 The gang's all here! The mood is electric!
这回是真的都到齐了吗 Is this really, finally everybody?
好吧 你到底把他 All right, Dave, just what have you done with...
菜鸟 你们来了 Private! Oh! Guys!
现在知道害怕了吧 戴夫 是吗 You're in for it now, Dave! Really?!
叙旧的时间结束了 Anyway, great catching up. Now,
现在谁准备好接受企鹅活体试验了 who's ready to move on to live penguin testing?
把死光从菜鸟身上拿开 快点 You point that death ray away from Private right now!
这不是死光 老大 这东西会把我们变成怪物的 It's not a death ray, Skipper. He's gonna turn us into monsters!
说得对 然后会发生什么呢 戴夫 Yepper-doo! "And what cnes next, Dave?"
入侵 Invasion!
一群恐怖的变种企鹅 Horrible mutant penguins
覆盖了纽约的大街小巷 unleashed on the streets of New York City!
你就是个怪物 对 我就是怪物 You're the monster! Yes! I'm the monster.
在我的一生中 大家时时刻刻都在提醒我 这一点 Everyone made that clear to me every day of my entire life.
但是等你们变成怪物后 But now, let's see how much
看看人们还会不会这么爱你 everyone loves you when you're the monster!
老大 你无法夺去菜鸟的萌劲 Skipper! You can't take away Private's cuteness!
他人见人爱 这是天生的 He's the cute one! That's-that's his thing.
什么 这个小家伙只会萌 What? It's all the little guy's got!
是超级可爱型 看来得把量加大 You are super cute. We better crank this up.
德鲁 拜瑞 能量上调 Drew, Barry, more power.
好了吗 很明显谈判破裂了 Ready? Negotiations have broken down.
瑞哥 上曲别针 我们得离开这儿 Rico, the paper clip! Bust us out of here!
我们需要的是曲别针 快 大兵 We need that paper clip! Chop-chop, soldier!
不 曲别针呢 No! Where's the paper clip?
菜鸟 Private!
不 No!
菜鸟 不 Private... Oh, no.
难道我把他分解了 I disintegrated him.
不应该出这种事情啊 That wasn't supposed to happen.
你这疯子 你把他炸飞了 You maniac! You blew him up!
不 No.
好了 这就是我为什么要做实验 Oh, well, this is why we test things, people.
下次在其他人身上做实验的时候 得降低点能量 I'll have to lower the power for the others.
全速前进 兄弟们 还得把这些怪物送到曼哈顿区 Full speed ahead, gentlemen. The monsters are due in Manhattan!
抱歉 Sorry.
天哪 Crikey.
好吧 好吧 小章鱼 All right, all right, octopus.
戴夫给你多少钱 我给双倍 Whatever Dave's paying you, I'll double it.
算是答应了吗 有谁懂章鱼语吗 抱歉 Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus? Sorry.
不 我可不懂 该死的 No, not a clue. Blast it.
你 放了 我们 You... free... us.
我们给你 很多的鱼 We give you... many fishes.
这是什么东西 What is that?
太棒了 不 完蛋了 Oh, great. Oh, no! This is it!
我可不想被这东西挤成肉泥 I don't want to die all squishy!
死定了 死定了 We're dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!
不 死定了 Oh, no, we're dead!
死了 死了 Dead! Dead...!
我只是按了个按钮嘛 I pushed a button.
太好了 干得好 菜鸟 干得漂亮 亲爱的 Super. Well done, Private! Good work, malinki.
对 对 太棒了 Yay. Yes. Yes.
按得真棒 非常值得表扬 Excellent button-pushing. Compliment, praise, et cetera.
好了 特工们 继续执行任务吧 All right, agents, we are back in business.
等一下 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 那些 Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins,
被抓的企鹅在这边 可是章鱼大军也在这边呢 they're this way! And so is a massive army of octopi.
我们现在先回到 And as soon as we return to the
北风局总部 拿到新装备 North Wind headquarters, grab fresh equipment,
重新制定一个无敌的新计划 and work up a smashing new plan,
再火速赶回来 打败戴夫 we'll cne speeding back and take down Dave.
可那些企鹅很危险 得赶快去救他们 But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now!
听着 那边也有章鱼大军 Again, huge army of octopi.
失败过一次 就要当逃兵 是吧 So, because you failed once, you're just running away?
我们没有失败过 我们现在也不是当逃兵 We did not fail. And we are not running away.
我们只是在明智的重新部署 We're just very sensibly regrouping.
老大就不会这样 有没有计划 有没有高精尖设备 Skipper wouldn't care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no...
他都不会丢下兄弟的 he'd never leave a man behind.
我们不能跟企鹅一样无知无畏吧 Well, I suppose we can't all be penguins, can we?
不 No.
要真是这样就好了 But maybe you should be.
走吧 Come on.
好戏要开始了 纽约在等着你们呢 Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple!
你听着 戴夫 你把我们变成怪物 又能怎么样 Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what?
你以为这样就能让所有人都喜欢你了吗 You think that's gonna make everybody love you?
不能 但所有人都会讨厌你 No, but they'll despise you.
而且那会让我很开心 And I'm sure gonna love that.
纽约市
爆炸性新闻 失踪的企鹅找到了 Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found!
好的 根据我的记录 Okay. According to my notes,
遗传研究专家 奥克哈维布莱恩 genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine
发现了他们 正准备带他们 has found the penguins and is
回纽约的炮台公园 bringing them here to New York's Battery Park.
企鹅回来啦 我的天哪 快看 The penguins are cning back! Oh, my gosh! Look!
各位企鹅爱好者们 猜猜我找到了什么 Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found.
企鹅 企鹅 Penguins! Penguins!
这很不容易 但看到企鹅们得到应有的对待 It wasn't easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve
这一切都是值得的 will make it all worthwhile.
多么独特的演讲啊 我太激动了 What a weird thing to say! I'm so excited!
动手吧 Do it.
老大 瑞哥 科斯基 我在这儿 Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski!
我好像还能听到他微弱的声音 呼唤着我们 It's like I can still hear his little voice calling to us.
你们赶快离开这 快走 You have to get out of there! Move!
你们赶着老牛车 "You have a great otter, there.
哞 他为什么要哞 Moo." Why would he moo?
问我有什么用 我又不是菜鸟的 小鬼魂 What are you asking me for? I'm not Private's little ghost.
不 No!
准备好了吗 Are you ready?!
太好了 Yay...!
全新的 Your new...
改良型的 and improved...
企鹅 penguins!
企鹅 企鹅 Penguins! Penguins!
什么 Wha...?
大家都喜欢你们 去给他们一个 拥抱吧 Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug.
不要啊 可别被他们碰到 Don't let them touch you!
不 这是怎么了 没人喜欢你们了吗 Oh, no. What's happening? Nobody likes you anymore?
好玩的游戏刚刚开始 看看这些企鹅们 这太恐怖了 Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins.
快叫灭虫专家 Somebody call... the exterminators!
等到灭虫专家来把你们抓走 就永远都回不来了 And when the exterminators take you away, you never cne back.
我的天 Oh, dear.
不 不 不 该怎么办 该怎么办 Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. What do I do? What do I do?
怎么办 Crikey!
过来 想打架吗 想让我痛扁你们吗 Come on, then. You want to go? You want some argy-bargy?
又一只 Missed one.
多么美好的一天 What a wonderful day in the park.
老大 Skipper!
等等 Wait!
等一下 你在干什么 Hold on! What are you doing?!
老大 Skipper!
别吃它 Don't eat that!
老大 听着 是我 菜鸟 Skipper, listen. It's me, Private.
我有个计划 但需要你的帮助 我需要我的老大 I've got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper.
菜鸟 没错 是我 Private? Yes. That's it.
菜鸟 你还活着 Private, you're alive!
上帝啊 Oh, God!
科斯基 要控制住自己 Kowalski! You've got to get a grip!
科斯基 伊娃现在很担心你 Kowalski, Eva is worried about you.
真的吗 她说什么了 她专门提到我的名字了吗 She is? What did she say? Did she say my name specifically?
我是说 她流泪了吗 I mean, were there... were there tears?
细节 快点 告诉我 Details, cne on, tell me!
菜鸟 你还活着 太好了 Private! You're alive. Come here.
感觉有点怪怪的 不过很开心 This feels a little awkward, but I'm happy.
瑞哥 你得听我说 Rico! You need to listen to us.
我看你怎么变也是那个德行 I guess you're kind of the same either way.
菜鸟 Private!
小心 Heads up!
看来我们的事业还要继续 兄弟们 Looks like we're back in business, boys.
我们的目标就是拯救企鹅一族 And our business is saving penguin-kind.
谁想跟我来 算我一个 Who's with me? Count me in.
大干一场 Let's do this! Boo-hah!
让我们创造和感受力量 Yeah! Let's create and feel momentum.
长官 我们这样还要站多久啊 Sir, how long do we stand here like this?
直到酷得不能再酷为止 Until we've reached maximum coolness.
就是这样 There it is.
现在需要的是计划 我有一个 Now all we need is a plan. I've got one.
你偷了戴夫的发射器 You stole Dave's ray?
我觉得如果能逆转射线的话 Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray,
就可以让所有人恢复正常了 we could turn everyone back to normal.
逆转射线 Reverse the ray?
太棒了 但是 这是不可能的 That's brilliant! But... it's impossible!
要想让射线逆转 In order to reverse the ray,
我们得把美杜莎血清替换成一种 we would need to replace the Medusa Serum
可爱到几乎无法抵抗的能源 with a power source of almost immeasurable cuteness.
可爱到无法抵抗 Immeasurable cuteness?
到哪儿去找这样的能源呢 Where the heck are we supposed to get that?
不 等等 菜鸟 不 我们不能让你这样去冒险 No, wait. Private, no! We don't know what that will do to you!
这射线 起作用了 起作用了 All right! The ray! It works! It works!
菜鸟 你还好吗 Private! Are you okay? Yes!
屁股手 他的屁股长着一只手 Butt-hand! There's a hand attached to his butt.
以前哪儿可没有手啊 That was not... that was not there before.
快离开那里 这是命令 请允许我违抗命令 Get out of there! That's an order! Permission to defy order.
否决你的请求 我就否决你的否决 Permission denied! Then I deny your denial.
太危险了 菜鸟 你屁股上已经长出一只手了 It's too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand!
但是我知道这次非我不可 I know it has to be me this time.
我觉得你应该明白的 And I think you know it, too.
我就是秘密武器 I'm the secret weapon.
我真高兴啊 但是 I'm happy... and yet...
现在我已经复仇了 却感觉 now that I have my revenge, I feel...
空虚 就好像我自始至终想要的就是不停的复仇 empty, as if what I needed all along was...
事实上 罗宾 记录下来 more revenge! In fact... Robin, write this down...
明天我们就可以对小猫 小狗 小兔子 熊猫 Tomorrow we move on to kittens! Then puppies, bunnies, pandas...
查理兹 发射器被偷了 Charlize, they're on the ray!
海伦 快去抓住他们 威廉 制服他们 Helen, hunt them down! William, hurt them.
哈莉 活埋他们 休 杰克坚守战斗岗位 Halle, bury them! Hugh, Jack, man the battle stations!
凯文 继续烤 我们庆祝胜利需要有蛋糕来切 Kevin, bake on! We're still gonna need that victory cake!
这次我们要一击必中 We're only gonna get one shot at this,
兄弟们 怎么处理那些雪花玻璃球 boys! How we doing on those snow globes?
分光镜准备完毕 随时待命 Beam splitter ready! Fire at will!
动手吧 老大 Do it, Skipper!
电池没电了 这下完了 老大 Dead batteries?! Game over, Skipper!
不 No!
瑞哥 去找电池 老大 科斯基 Rico, batteries! Skipper! Kowalski!
拖住那些丑八怪 我们一定要成功 Hold off those octopi! We're doing this now!
你没听到吗 快去呀 You heard Private! Deploy!
滚回去吧 水里的怪物们 Get back, you aquatic savages!
后面 旁边 六点方向 十二点方向 Behind you! Beside you! Six o'clock! Twelve o'clock!
哪个方向都有啊 They're cning from every direction!
数量实在太多了 There's just too many of them!
你们回来了 Whoa. You came back!
难怪你要回头看爆炸呢 Oh... that's why you look back at the explosion.
组成撤退阵型 Fallback positions!
离菜鸟远点 Stay away from Private!
请上车吧 科斯基 Suck it up, Kowalski.
不 No!
都结束了 老天 It's over, Skipper.
结束 真奇怪 Over? That's weird. Then why
那瑞哥为什么还扔给我两节新电池呢 is Rico throwing me a fresh pair of double-A's?
遥控器 No! The remote!
瑞哥 芝士条 Rico! Dibble me!
纽约害虫控制
成功了 菜鸟 It worked! Private!
抱歉 紧急情况 快闪开 快闪开 Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole!
不用担心 你的周围 Don't worry, a chrysalis is
正在形成一层茧 这很正常的 just forming around you. That's perfectly normal.
菜鸟 Private.
怎么 Wha...?
菜鸟 Private?
快看啊 真气派 你们好 Oh! Look at that! Majestic. Hello.
怎么了 你们这儿 当心 What's wrong? What are you... Look out for the...
有什么不对吗 当心眼睛 Have I got something... Cover your eyes.
有什么东西 别转了 Is there a... thing? Don't turn your head.
我现在怎么样 So... how do I look?
你现在非常滑稽可笑 You're hideously disfigured
很有可能被追打取乐 and will probably be hunted for sport.
什么 什么 What? What?
如果说这次愉快的历险 If there's anything we've learned
教会了我们一些事情 科斯基 from this delightful adventure... Kowalski...
那么外表根本不重要 It's that looks don't matter.
真正重要的 It's what you do that counts.
是看你做了什么 And look at what you did.
事实证明 Yes, sir...
你是我们队伍中不可缺少的重要成员 you are the most meaningful and valued member of this team.
拉米雷茨 Ramirez!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave. Dave!
什么 你在开玩笑吗 What? Are you kidding me?!
戴夫 瞧瞧你呀 以为这样就结束了吗 Dave... look at you. You think this is over?
这只是个开始 I'm just getting started.
我们该怎么处理他 I'm about to... What do we do with him now?
现在立刻打开它 Open this right now!
送给你了 孩子 Here you go, kid.
酷 Cool!
我希望你能找到幸福 戴夫 I hope you find happiness, Dave.
下雪了 下雪了 下雪了 It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing!
下雪了 下雪了 下雪了 It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing...
好了 现在 Right, now, then...
对我来说很难开口 你是说想养只狗吗 this is difficult for me to say. Is it "Osteoporosis"?
说话时口腔要打开 要养只狗 You just got to lean into the vowel. Os-teo...
不 不 poro... No! No.
我是想说 你们四个是我认识的最勇敢的探员 I want to say... you four are the bravest agents I've ever known.
之前是我错看了你们 The point is... I was wrong about you,
现在我希望能有办法可以弥补 and I hope... there's some way I can make it right.
给个喷气背包吧 应该亲亲 Give us jet packs. We should kiss.
你...刚才说什么 Did... did you just say...
这个感觉倍爽 Well, that feels right!
我还是更想要喷气背包 谢谢 I think I'd actually prefer a jet pack, please.
我觉得我们是应该听菜鸟的 I think we should go with Private's idea.
科斯基 现在是什么情况 Kowalski! What's our trajectory?
百分之九十五的几率 着陆会 95% certain this will end in massive...
非常惨烈 燃烧的灾难 flaming disaster!
那剩下的百分之五呢 忽略不计 长官 And the other five percent? Irrelevant, sir!
喷气背包太棒了 同意 Jet packs are awesome! Agreed!
谁说我们企鹅不会飞 Who says penguins can't fly?
(耐心点 后面还有精彩片段)
老大 你们会让我恢复正常的 对吗 Skipper, we are going to turn me back to normal, right?
那当然 周一第一件事 Absolutely. First thing Monday.
星期四 下午
我要坐火箭船了 我想按这个按钮 I'm in a rocket ship! I want to push the button.
快给我吧 强盗 Give me that! Hey! Stealer!
开始吧 我好了 好的 数三下 一 二 三开始 Let's do this! I'm ready! Okay, on three. One, three, go.
我只是想再练习一次按键 I'm just gonna do a little practice push.
好了 我不会按的 Okay, I'm not going to press it.
你干嘛打我的手 看那边 Why are you smacking my hand? Hey, look over there!
激光秀开始了 I'm a laser show.
朱莉安 Julien!
这是我们最可爱的菜鸟 来一下 Now, that's the Private we know and love. High one!
无法抵抗的可爱 就在这儿 回来真好 Immeasurable cuteness, right there! Good to be back.
我感觉像根薯条 I feel like a French fry!
我好了 可爱是要来分享的 I'm okay! And with cuteness to spare!
来吧 大杯的冻爽鲱鱼汁 人人有份 Come on! Frosty mugs of herring juice all around!
菜鸟请客 什么 Private's buying. What?
如果让我实话实说 You know, if I'm being honest,
最好能再来点披萨 I expected a little more... pizzazz!
没错 就是披萨 Yes! Now, that's pizzazz!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制