美食总动员 中英文双语台词


尽管世界各国想争论一个事实 但我们法国人知道什么是真的 Although each of the world's countries would like to dispute this fact,we French know the truth:
世上最好的是法国菜 法国最好的菜在巴黎 The best food in the world is made in France. The best food in France is made in Paris.
有人说巴黎最好的厨师是古斯特 And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau.
古斯特餐厅是巴黎的骄傲 座位得提前五个月预定 Gusteau's restaurant is the toast of Paris, booked five months in advance.
注定会被法国美食杂志评为第一 这也使其竞争对手眼红不已 And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine has made his cnpetitors envious.
他是有史以来拿到五星评价 最年轻的大厨 He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five star rating.
古斯特的食谱: 《 人人会做菜 》也爬上了畅销书排行榜第一名 Chef Gusteau's cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! Climbed to the top of the bestseller list.
但不是人人都追捧他的成功 But not everyone celebrates its success.
[ 美食评论家 安唐宜格 ] 令人发噱的书名《 人人会做菜 》 Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook!
更滑稽的是, 他似乎也相信这一点 What's even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it.
而我却把烹饪认真地当回事儿 不...我不认为每个人都会做菜 I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously. And, no, I don't think anyone can do it.
片名: 料理鼠王
这就是我 This is me.
显然我该重新思考我的一生 I think it's apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit.
什么问题呢? What's my problem?
首先, 我是只老鼠 First of all, I'm a rat.
这表示生活很艰苦 Which means life is hard.
第二, 我的味和嗅觉相当灵敏 And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell.
面粉, 鸡蛋, 糖 Flour, eggs, sugar
嗯~, 香草 En,vanilla bean...
哦~, 还有点儿柠檬味 Oh! Small twist of lemon.
哇~, 你都能闻得出来 Whoa, you can smell all that?
你真有才! You have a gift.
这是我哥哥艾米 This is Emile, my brother.
两三下就能让他信服 He's easily impressed.
哼~, 你能闻出各种配料, 又怎样 So you can smell ingredients? So what?
这是我爸 This is my dad.
他从来不服别人 He's never impressed.
正巧他却是我们的族长 He also happens to be the leader of our clan.
灵敏的感官会有什么问题呢? So, what's wrong with having highly developed senses?
哇, 哇, 别吃那个 Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't eat that!
怎么啦? What's going on here?
原来那怪味是老鼠药 Turns out that funny smell was rat poison.
爸突然觉得我的天赋不是没用 Suddenly, Dad didn't think my talent was useless.
本来我对自己的天赋还蛮得意 I was feeling pretty good about my gift.
没想到爸给我个任务 until Dad gave me a job.
新鲜 Clean.
干净 Clean.
可以 你猜对啦, 毒物鉴定 That's right. Poison checker.Cleanerific.
可以啦 Cleanerino.
可以敬神了 Close to godliness.
意思就是...一尘不染 Which means clean.
洁净得可以敬神... You know, cleanliness is close to...
算了, 去吧 Never mind. Move on.
起码我爸很得意 Well, it made my dad proud.
你难道不觉得很好吗, 瑞米? Now, don't you feel better, Remy?
你所做的事情很伟大 You've helped a noble cause.
伟大? Noble?
我们是贼, 老爸 We're thieves, Dad.
我们干的勾当就是偷... And what we're stealing is
坦白说, 偷的是垃圾 Let's face it, garbage.
别人不要, 就不算偷 It isn't stealing if no one wants it.
别人都不要, 我们干嘛还要偷? If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?
简单说吧, 我们的观点不同 Let's just say we have different points of view.
起码我知道... This much I knew:
如果你挑嘴, 那就该只吃好东西 If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.
但对我爸来说 But to my dad...
食物就像燃料 Food is fuel.
你如果挑三拣四 引擎没油, 就动不了啦 You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
别说了, 吃你的垃圾吧 Now shut up and eat your garbage.
反正我们已经是贼 Look, if we're going to be thieves
为何不去偷厨房里的好东西? why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen
那里的东西没有毒 where nothing is poisoned?
首先, 我们不是贼 First of all, we are not thieves.
第二, 不准进厨房 Secondly, stay out of the kitchen
离人类远点 and away from the humans.
很危险的 It's dangerous.
我知道我该恨人类才对 REMY: I know I'm supposed to hate humans,
但是他们不太一样 but there's something about them.
他们不只是为了生存 They don't just survive.
他们探索 They discover,
他们创造 they create.
看看他们怎么处理食物就知道了 I mean, just look at what they do with food.
我该怎么说呢... GUS TEAU ON TV: How can I describe it?
美食就像是音乐...尝得到 Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell.
也像色彩...闻得到 There is excellence all around you.
只要你驻足去品味 周遭便全是好东西 You need only be aware to stop and savor it.
古斯特说得对 REMY: Oh, Gusteau was right.
哦,嗯,耶 Oh, mmm, yeah.
哦~, 太神奇了 Oh, amazing.
每种口味都独一无二 Each flavor was totally unique.
但把两种口味混合 But cnbine one flavor with another,
一种新的口味就诞生啦 and something new was created.
所以现在我的生活有了不为人知的一面 So now I had a secret life.
唯一知道的人是艾米 The only one who knew about it was Emile.
艾米, 艾米 Hey, Emile. Emile.
我找到了一个香菇 I found a mushroom.
快呀~, 你最会藏食物 Come on, you're good at hiding food.
帮我找个好地方藏起来 Help me find a good place to put this.
他不懂我在干嘛 He doesn't understand me,
但在他面前, 我不用避讳什么 but I can be myself around him.
呃~, 你怎么那样走路? Why are you walking like that?
我可不想常洗我的爪子 I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws.
走路和吃饭用同样的爪子, 想过没? Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws that we handle food with?
咱们把什么放进嘴里, 想过没? You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
随时都在想? All the time.
我可不想把爪子沾过的东西 全都吃进肚子里 When I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have been.
好吧, 随你 Well, go ahead.
但如果老爸看到你那样走路 But if Dad sees you walking like that,
他会生气的 he's not going to like it.
你那里面有些什么东西? What have you got there?
啊,哦,哦... Ah, oh, oh...
你找到奶酪? You found cheese?
而且不是普通的奶酪 And not just any cheese.
是上等法国羊奶酪 Tomme de chevre de pays!
跟我的香菇简直是绝配 That would go beautifully with my mushroom.
还有...还有... And...
哦~, 迷迭香 This rosemary! This rosemary
再加上...也许...也许... with maybe with a few drops from
几滴甜草汁 this sweet grass.
那...放在一起吧, 然后... Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we'll... You know...
哪能和垃圾放在一起 这非常特别 We don't want to throw this in with the garbage. This is special.
但我们该在天黑前回窝去 不然老爸会... But we're supposed to return to the colony before sundown or, you know, Dad's gonna...
艾米! Emile!
这儿还有很多值得探索的 There are possibilities unexplored here.
我们得来做道菜 We got to cook this.
至于怎么生火做菜, 才是问题... Now, exactly how we cook this is the real question...
有啦 Yeah.
诀窍在不断地翻烤 The key is to keep turning it.
烟熏要均匀够味才行 Get the smoky flavor nice and even.
暴风快来了 That storm's getting closer.
瑞米, 你不觉得我们太靠近... Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn't be so...
噢~ Oh
呃~ Ah
嗯~ En
你得尝尝 You got to taste this!
这加热后有点微焦的风味 This is... It's got this kind of... It's burny, melty...
不全像烟薰味, 有点...似乎...像... It's not really a smoky taste. It's a certain... It's kind of like a...
像是" 碰~, 轰~ "的味道, 你说呢? lt's got, like, this " ba boom, zap "kind of taste. Don't you think?
你说这叫什么味道? 雷烘...电烤味? What would you call that flavor? Lightning y?
对, 就是雷烘电烤味 我们得再试一次 Yeah. It's lightning y! We got to do that again.
下次暴风来时, 我们再爬到屋顶上 Okay, when the next storm cnes, we'll go up on the roof...
我知道还要加什么 再加一点藏红花粉调味更棒 I know what this needs! Saffron! A little saffron would make this!
藏红花粉...好像哪里见过 Saffron. Why do I get the feeling
厨房里有? 厨房里有! it's in the kitchen? It's in the kitchen.
藏红花粉 不太妙... Saffron. Not good.
藏红花粉 Saffron.
我觉得不妙, 她快醒了 Don't like it. She's gonna wake up.
我来这里几百回了 I've been down here a million times.
每次她开电视看烹饪台 砰一声, 马上一睡不醒 She turns on the cooking channel, boom, she never wakes up.
你常来这里! ? You've been here a million times?
跟你说, 绝对是藏红花粉 古斯特最爱的调味料 I'm telling you, saffron will be just the thing. Gusteau swears by it.
那~, 到底谁是古斯特? Okay. Who's Gusteau?
世上最伟大的厨师 这本食谱就是他写的 Just the greatest chef in the world. Wrote this cookbook.
等等~, 你认识字( 会看书 )? Wait. You read?
呃~, 也不是太常看书啦 哇~ 天啊~, 老爸知道吗? Well, not excessively. Oh, man. Does Dad know?
哼~, 老爸不知道的事儿 都可以写一本...不, 好多本书了 You could fill a book, a lot of books, with things Dad doesn't know.
正因为他们无知, 所以我得自己学 这可是咱们俩儿的秘密哦 And they have, which is why I read. Which is also our secret.
我不喜欢秘密 I don't like secrets.
你...烧菜~, 读 读书~, 看 看电视 All this cooking and reading and TV watching
我却跟你在一起 while we read and cook.
就好像你在做坏事, 还拉我当从犯 我居然没阻止你 It's like you're involving me in crime, and I let you.
我为什么没! ? Why do I let you?
孩子们这么久还没回来? What's taking those kids so long?
哇~, 义大利产的藏红花粉 Ah, I'Aquila saffron. Italian.
古斯特说这香料很棒 幸亏这老太婆也爱烧菜~ Gusteau says it's excellent. Good thing the old lady is a food love...
别畏首畏尾的, 这是在做菜呐 GUS TEAU ON TV: Forget mystique. This is about your cooking.
哇~, 是古斯特, 快看 Hey! That's Gusteau. Emile, look.
胆小的人成不了气候 Great cooking is not for the faint of heart.
你必须胆大心细, 富有想像力 You must be imaginative, strong hearted.
不怕失败, 勇于尝试 You must try things that may not work.
不要只限于做自己的家乡菜 And you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you cne from.
唯一的限制是你自己的创造力 Your only limit is your soul.
虽然我说过, 人人会做菜 不过只有勇敢的人, 才能成功 What I say is true. Anyone can cook. But only the fearless can be great.
太有诗意了 Pure poetry.
好景不常 But it was not to last.
被法国顶尖食评家安唐宜格批评后 古斯特餐厅被降为四星级 Gusteau's restaurant lost one of its five stars after a scathing review by France's top food critic, Anton Ego.
这给古斯特一次沉重的打击 It was a severe blow to Gusteau,
心碎的古斯特不久便过世了 and the brokenearted chef died shortly afterwards,
照惯例, 失了主厨, 又会降一级 which, according to tradition, meant the loss of another star.
古斯特死了? Gusteau is dead?
哦 Oh!
啊,哦 Oh! Oh!
哦 Oh!
快跑 Run!
别往老巢的方向跑 No, you'll lead her to the colony!
救命! 瑞米! 救我! 艾米, 赶快摇晃 Help, Remy, help! Emile! Start swinging the light!
荡过来, 我抓住你 Try to grab you.
艾米, 朝我荡过来 Emile, swing to me.
撤! 大家快去船上 Evacuate! Everyone, to the boats.
让路! 让路! Let me through!
糟糕~, 食谱! Let me through! The book.
对不起, 让让 Excuse me. Move, move.
快~, 快~, 快~ Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move.
搭侨~, 快~, 快~ Get the bridge up! Move it, move it!
强尼, 快呀 Hey, Johnny! Hurry!
推船, 快 Push off. Come on.
抓紧 Get hold!
把婴儿接过去 把手伸给我 Take the baby. Here! Give me your paw.
喂~, 等我 Hey, wait for me!
大家都到了吗? 齐了吗? Is everybody here? Do we have everybody?
等等, 瑞米在哪儿? 这, 我就来 Wait a minute. Where's Remy? Right here. I'm cning.
来啦! I'm cning!
等一下下, 儿啊 给他个东西抓住 Hold on, Son. Give him something to grab on to.
快, 孩子, 快划 Come on, boy. Paddle, Son.
快抓住呀 Come on. Reach for it.
你一定能 You can do it.
瑞米! 老爸! Remy! Dad!
快呀, 你一定能赶上 Come on. You can make it. You can make it.
大家伙儿, 等我, 停停! Guys, wait. Stop!
瑞米, 快, 快划呀 Remy. Come on. Paddle.
等等, 等我一下 Hold on! Wait for me. Hold on.
爸? Dad?
爸? Dad?
哪边? Which way?
我一直等 I waited
一点动静 for a sound,
一点声音 a voice,
一个讯号 a sign,
任何动静 something.
瑞米, 如果你饿了, 就上去转转吧 lf you are hungry, go up and look around, Remy.
干嘛在这里闷等? Why do you wait and mope?
呃...我刚失散了家人和所有的朋友 Well, I've just lost my family, all my friends,
可能永远失去 probably forever.
你怎么知道? 这, 我... How do you know? Well, I...
你只是幅插图, 我干嘛跟你说话? You are an illustration. Why am I talking to you?
嗯, 你刚失去家人朋友, 你很孤独 Well, you just lost your family, all your friends. You are lonely.
又怎样? 哼~, 你还死了呐 Yeah. Well, you're dead.
呵~, 怨天尤人, 不如向前看 Ah, but that is no match for wishful thinking.
如果你总是回头伤往事 就看不到前途的光明 If you focus on what you've left behind, you'll never be able to see what lies ahead.
现在上去瞧瞧吧 Now go up and look around.
哇~, 香槟! WOMAN: Champagne!
你在干嘛? What are you doing?
我饿了 I'm hungry.
我不知道我在哪儿 也不知道还能不能再找到食物 I don't know where I am, and I don't know when I'll find food again.
瑞米, 你不必作贱自己 你是个厨师 Remy, you are better than that. You are a cook.
厨师做菜给人吃, 小偷偷别人东西吃 你不是小偷 A cook makes. A thief takes. You are not a thief.
但我饿了呀 But I am hungry.
到时候自然有东西吃, 瑞米 Food will cne, Remy.
喜欢厨艺的人, 不会缺吃的啦 Food always cnes to those who love to cook.
你以为我不敢! ? 来呀, 你有胆就开枪啊! You think I am playing? You don't have the guts.
巴黎? Paris?
原来我一直都在巴黎的地下? All this time I've been underneath Paris?
哇~ Wow.
太美了 It's beautiful.
最美的 The most beautiful.
古斯特餐厅? 你的餐厅? Gusteau's? Your restaurant?
你带我来你的餐厅 You've led me to your restaurant.
嗯, 似乎没错 就在这儿, 我带你来了! It seems as though I have. Yes. There it is! I have led you to it!
我得亲眼看看 I got to see this.
第七桌, 上菜咯 就来 Ready to go on table seven. Coming around.
再一客清蒸梭鱼 马上好 One order of steamed pike up. Coming up.
再来几碗汤, 快! I need more soup bowls, please.
我要两板羊排, 还要更多青蒜 I need two rack of lamb. I need more leeks.
我要两道鲑鱼, 三客什锦沙拉 三份牛排 I need two salmon, three salade cnposee, and three filet.
三盘什锦沙拉, 马上好 LAROUSSE: Three orders of salade cnposee working.
两份干煎鲑鱼, 马上好 Firing two orders, seared salmon.
三块牛排快好了, 我要盘子 Three filet working. I need plates.
七桌的三份什锦沙拉好了 Fire seven. Three salade cnposee up.
别搞砸了我的菜! Don't mess with my mise!
小火 Open down low.
我忙不过来啦 I'm getting buried here.
嗨, 史大厨, 晚上好 Hello, Chef Skinner. How your night be now?
你好, 大厨 嗨, 史大厨 Bonjour, chef. Hello, Chef Skinner.
晚上好, 大厨 客人要两客牛排 Evening, chef. Ordering deux filet.
嗨, 老板, 看看谁来啦 Hey, boss, look who is here.
艾弗度林贵尼, 瑞娜塔的儿子 Alfredo Linguini, Renata's little boy.
嗨 都这么大啦? Hi. All grown up, eh?
还记得瑞娜塔吗? 古斯特的老相好 You remember Renata, Gusteau's old flame?
嗯, 你好, 你是~ 林贵尼 Yes. How are you... Linguini.
哦, 林贵尼, 很荣幸你的到访 那个谁...好吗? Yes, Linguini. So nice of you to visit. How is...
我母亲? 瑞娜塔 My mother? Renata.
哦, 瑞娜塔, 她好吗? 好... Yes, Renata. How is she? Good.
呃...不太好, 她原来还不错 我是说... Well, not... She's been better. I mean...
她去世了 She died.
哦 Oh.
真遗憾 I'm sorry.
哦, 不必替她难过 她信主, 所以会上天堂 Oh, don't be. She believed in heaven, so she's covered.
我是说...来世 You know, afterlife wise?
这什么? 她留给你的 What's this? She left it for you.
我想她是希望能帮助我 I think she hoped it would help me,
我是说...在这里...找份工作 you know, get a job here.
没问题啦, 古斯特一定马上雇你 But of course. Gusteau wouldn't hesitate.
瑞娜塔的孩子, 就是他的... Any son of Renata's is more than...
嗯, 当然, 我会存档 只要一有合适的空缺, 一定... Yes, well, we could file this and if something suitable opens up...
我们已经雇了他 We have already hired him.
什么? 你敢没有我的许可, 就... What? How dare you hire someone without my...
我们需要一个清洁工 We needed a garbage boy.
哦, 倒垃圾的, 嗯... Oh, garbage. Well...
很好, 赶早不如赶巧 I'm glad it worked out.
呃... Uh...
你... You...
真不敢相信 I can't believe it.
我居然有机会参观 美食餐厅的厨房 A real gourmet kitchen, and I get to watch.
你读过我的食谱, 那我来考考你 You've read my book. Let us see how much you know, huh?
谁是大厨? Which one is the chef?
哦! 呃... Oh! Uh...
是他 很好 Oh, that guy. Very good.
谁是副的? Who is next in cnmand?
二厨嘛...那儿 The sous chef. There.
大厨不在时, 由二厨发号施令 The sous is responsible for the kitchen when the chef's not around.
调味师...负责酱料调制 非常重要 Saucier, in charge of sauces. Very important.
甜点大师傅和二师傅 都很重要 Chef de partie, demi chef de partie, both important.
帮厨, 帮厨...他们都算厨师 也很重要 Commis, cnmis, they're cooks. Very important.
真是只聪明的老鼠 那...他是谁? You are a clever rat. Now, who is that?
哦, 他? 他谁也不是 Oh, him? He's nobody.
怎么会? 他也是厨房的一部份 Not nobody. He is part of the kitchen.
哦, 他是打杂的, 或是... No, he's a plongeur or something.
他洗碗和倒垃圾, 但不下厨 He washes dishes or takes out the garbage. He doesn't cook.
可是他也行呀 呃, 不行啦 But he could. Uh, no.
别这么武断, 我以前常说什么来着? How do you know? What do I always say?
人人会做菜 Anyone can cook.
哦, 嗯, 人人都能做 但不表示人人都应该做 Well, yeah, anyone can. That doesn't mean that anyone should.
呵~, 他可没顾忌, 瞧~ Well, that is not stopping him. See?
他在干嘛? 不, 不, 太可怕了! What is he doing? No. No! No, this is terrible!
他不能... He can not...
他会坏了一锅汤的! 难道没人看见? He's ruining the soup. And nobody's noticing?
这是你的餐厅, 想想法子吧 Lt's your restaurant. Do something.
我能做什么? 我只是你幻想出来的 What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination.
但是他会毁了那锅汤呀! 我们得通知什么人, 他在... But he's ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he's...
5号桌点的, 上菜咯 Table five cning up, right now.
借过一下 好啦 Coming down the line. Set.
啊 Ah!
开烤箱咯, 小心烫! Hot! Open oven!
啊 Ah!
转弯咯, 小心 Coming around.
哦 Oh!
是, 大厨, 一份菲利牛排 三份羊排, 两份鸭 Oui, chef. One filet mignon, three lamb, two duck.
烤箱开火, 6号桌的 HORST: Fire those souffles for table six, ja.
再5分钟, 大厨 啊, 天呀 COLETTE: Five minutes, chef. Oh, God.
今晚特别为您介绍" 肥鹅肝 " Tonight, I'd like to present the foie gras.
精心烘焙, 风味独特 It has a wonderful finish.
嗯 Hmm.
7号桌准备上菜 快, 快上吧 Ready to go on table seven. Come on! Let's go!
是, 大厨 Oui, chef.
瑞米, 你还在等什么? Remy! What are you waiting for?
你别老是这么吓我 Is this going to becne a regular thing with you?
你知道该怎么挽救 这是你的机会哦 You know how to fix it. This is your chance.
[ 液体鲜奶油 ]
汤! 汤好了没? 让开! The soup! Where is the soup? Out of my way.
打杂的, 让开! Move it, garbage boy!
你在煮汤? You are cooking?
你竟敢在我的厨房做菜? How dare you cook in my kitchen?
你哪里借来的胆子 敢做这么愚蠢的事情 Where do you get the gall to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic?
我该把你拖出去大卸八块 我 我说到做到, 我想这也不犯法吧 I should have you drawn and quartered! I'll do it. I think the law is on my side.
拉鲁斯, 先把他脑浆用榨鸭油机榨干 然后再拖出去砍咯 Larousse, draw and quarter this man after you put him in the duck press to squeeze the fat out of his head.
你在喃喃自语什么? ...那汤! What are you blathering about? The soup!
汤? Soup?
把汤拦下来! Stop that soup!
糟啦~ No!
服务员 Waiter.
林贵尼! Linguini!
你被开了! You're fired!
炒 鱿 鱼! 开除! F I R E D! Fired!
客人要见大厨 She wants to see the chef.
但是他... But he...
客人说什么? 不是普通客人, 是美食评论家 What did the customer say? It was not a customer. It was a critic.
宜格? 索琳拉克莱 Ego? Solene LeClaire.
拉克莱? 她说什么? 她喜欢那个汤 LeClaire? What did she say? She likes the soup.
等等 等什么等呀? Wait. What do you mean, " Wait "?
就因为你, 我才会身陷囹囫 You're the reason I'm in this mess.
嘘~, 有人在问你做的汤 Someone is asking about your soup.
你在搞什么鬼? What are you playing at?
我还是被开除了吗? Am I still fired?
你不能开除他 什么? You can't fire him. What?
拉克莱喜欢他做的汤, 对吧? 她还特意知会你一声 LeClaire likes it, yeah? She made a point of telling you so.
如果她就此写篇评论 却发现你把汤师傅开除了... If she write a review to that effect and find out you fired the cook responsible...
哼~, 他是打杂的 她喜欢的汤, 就是打杂的做的 He's a garbage boy. Who made something she liked.
如果我们连古斯特最引以自豪 的信念都不遵守, 实在有负盛名 How can we claim to represent the name of Gusteau if we don't uphold his most cherished belief?
可蕾塔图小姐, 那信念是什么? And what belief is that, Mademoiselle Tatou?
人人会做菜 Anyone can cook.
或许我对新来的打杂工太严苛了一点 Perhaps I have been a bit harsh on our new garbage boy.
他勇于试险, 我们该嘉奖他 古斯特也一定会这么做 He has taken a bold risk and we should reward that, as Chef Gusteau would have.
如果他执意要身临险境 我们又有什么权利阻止他呢 If he wishes to swim in dangerous waters, who are we to deny him?
咳咳~, 你不是要逃吗? 哦, 对呀 You were escaping? Oh, yeah.
既然你对他的烹饪生涯这么有兴趣 那我就把他交给你负责 Since you have expressed such an interest in his cooking career, you shall be responsible for it.
还有谁有意见 Anyone else?
那就快回去干活儿 Then back to work.
你如果不是很幸运, 就是很不幸 You are either very lucky or very unlucky.
你下次做汤时, 我会仔细地观看 You will make the soup again, and this time, I'll be paying attention.
非常仔细 Very close attention.
他们认为你可能是个好厨子 但你知道我怎么想吗, 林贵尼? They think you might be a cook. But you know what I think, Linguini?
我认为你是个奸诈滑头的小... I think you are a sneaky, overreaching little...
老鼠! Rat!
老鼠! 抓住它 Rat! Get the rat.
林贵尼, 找东西圈住它 Linguini. Get something to trap it.
它要跑掉了, 抓住它, 抓住它 Lt's getting away. Get it, get it, get it.
现在该怎么办? 宰了它 What should I do now? Kill it.
现在? 你疯啦, 当然不能在厨房里? Now? No, not in the kitchen. Are you mad?
万一有人发现, 厨房里有老鼠 我们就麻烦大了 Do you know what would happen to us if anyone knew we had a rat in our kitchen?
他们会勒令我们歇业 They'd close us down.
我们的声誉, 本来就已危在旦夕 Our reputation is hanging by a thread as it is.
把它带走, 愈远愈好 宰了它, 然后丢掉, 快! Take it away from here. Far away. Kill it. Dispose of it. Go!
别那么看我! 不是只有你才走投无路 Don't look at me like that! You aren't the only one who's trapped.
他们要我再做一次汤 They expect me to cook it again!
其实我没什么野心 我也不是真的试图在做菜 I mean, I'm not ambitious. I wasrt trying to cook.
我只是不想找麻烦 I was just trying to stay out of trouble.
是你往汤里拼命加调味料 You're the one who was getting fancy with the spices!
你加了什么, 牛至粉? 不, 是迷迭香吧? What did you throw in there? Oregano? No? What? Rosemary?
迷迭香是一种调味料, 对吧? That's a spice, isn't it? Rosemary?
你没放迷迭香? You didn't throw rosemary in there?
那你一会儿洒一点, 一会儿加一点 是在干嘛呐... Then what was all the flipping and all the throwing the...
我已经丢了好些差事, 我需要这份工作 I need this job. I've lost so many.
我不会做菜, 现在还居然对着老鼠说话 就好像它也会... I don't know how to cook, and now I'm actually talking to a rat as if you...
你刚有点头? Did you nod?
你刚一直在点头? Have you been nodding?
你懂我的话? You understand me?
所以说我没疯! So I'm not crazy!
等等, 等等 Wait a second, wait a second.
我会不会做菜? I can't cook, can I?
但你... But you...
你会, 对吗? You can, right?
别那么矜持 毕竟你是个大胆的鼠辈啊 Look, don't be so modest. You're a rat, for Pete's sake.
不管你煮出了什么, 反正他们喜欢 Whatever you did, they liked it.
对呀, 这样一定行 Yeah. This could work.
他们喜欢你做的汤! Hey, they liked the soup!
他们喜欢你做的汤 你能再次做出来吗? They liked the soup. Do you think you could do it again?
好, 我现在放你出来 Okay, I'm going to let you out now.
但咱们得同舟共济, 对吧? But we're together on this. Right?
好 Okay.
这就是我家 So this is it.
虽然不怎么样, 但你知道... I mean, it's not much, but it's, you know...
是不怎样 Not much.
起码还不太糟 It could be worse.
有暖气、灯、沙发和电视 There's heat and light and a couch with a TV.
所以咯, 我的就是你的 So, you know, what's mine is yours.
你... Are you...
这是梦吗? Is this a dream?
是最好的梦 The best kind of dream.
我们可以分享的梦 One we can share.
但为什么在这? But why here?
为什么是现在? Why now?
但为什么不在这? Why not here?
为什么不是现在? Why not now?
还有比在巴黎作梦, 更好的地方吗? What better place to dream than in Paris?
早安, 小厨子, 起床咯... Morning, Little Chef. Rise and...
噢, 糟糕 Oh, no.
蠢! 我就知道会这样! Idiot! I knew this would happen!
我把一只老鼠带回家 还说我的就是它的! I let a rat into my place and tell him what's mine is his!
蛋...没了! Eggs, gone!
我真笨, 它一定偷食物后落跑 我还期望它会怎样? Stupid! He's stolen food and hit the road! What did I expect?
这就是盲目信任的结... That's what I get for trusting a...
嗨, 这份是我的? Hi. Is that for me?
嗯! Mmm!
真好吃, 你加了什么? That's good. What did you put in this?
哪里来的? Where'd you get that?
听着, 虽然好吃, 不过不能去偷 我会去买调味料, 懂吗? Look, it's delicious. But don't steal. I'll buy some spices, okay?
噢, 糟糕, 要迟到了 做厨子的第一天! Oh, no. We're going to be late. And on the first day!
快啦, 小厨子! Come on, Little Chef!
" 虽然我像许多食评家一样 古斯特死后, 便认为他的餐厅没落了 " " Though I, like many other critic " had written off Gusteau as irrelevant since the great chef's death,
" 这次的汤却是柳暗花明 虽重度调味, 却有细腻的风味" " the soup was a revelation. A spicy yet subtle taste experience."
索琳拉克莱? 对! Solene LeClaire? Yes!
" 古斯特餐厅咸鱼翻身 重新虏获我们的注意力 " " Against all odds, Gusteau's has recaptured our attention. "
" 只有时间能证明 他们是否值得关注 " " Only time will tell if they deserve it. "
这...呃... Well...
我说... You know.
虽然这么做很蠢很怪 但我们非得两人同心不可 Look, I know it's stupid and weird, but neither of us can do this alone,
所以我们得一起上, 你说呢? so we got to do it together, right? You with me?
咱们就上吧! So let's do this thing!
我... I...
欢迎来到人间炼狱 现在来做汤吧 Welcne to hell. Now, recreate the soup.
要多少时间都行 如果必要, 一周也可 Take as much time as you need. All week if you must.
汤 Soup.
你这小... You little...
噢! Ow!
你王八... You son of a...
你得... You got...
小厨子, 这样不行的! This is not going to work, Little Chef!
如果你再乱咬, 我会疯的 I'm going to lose it if we do this anymore.
我们得想别的办法 We've got to figure out something else.
想个不必这咬一口, 那掐一下 或是用你那小爪子上下跑的办法 Something that doesn't involve any biting, or nipping, or running up and down my body with your little rat feet.
不许咬! 不许跑! The biting! No! Scampering! No!
不许上下乱窜, 懂吗, 小厨子? No scampering or scurrying. Understand, Little Chef?
小厨子? Little Chef?
原来你饿了 Oh, you're hungry.
好啦, 咱们来想个法子吧 Okay. So let's think this out.
你会做菜, 而我会... You know how to cook, and I know how to appear
装样 human.
我们得想出一整套方法 我能按照你的指示去做 We need to work out a system so that I do what you want
而别人看不出来, 我其实 是被一只小老鼠厨师所操纵 in a way that doesn't look like I'm being controlled by a tiny rat chef.
你能不能注意听? 我疯了, 我疯了! Would you listen to me? I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane!
在冷藏室里和一只老鼠 讨论如何在一家美食餐厅做菜 In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant.
我一定无法过关! 林贵尼? I will never pull this off! Linguini?
我们得能沟通才行 We gotta cnmunicate.
我无法一直盯着你 看一只老鼠在点头还是摇头 I can't be constantly checking for a yes or no head shake from a...
老鼠! 我看见了! The rat! I saw it!
老鼠? 对, 一只老鼠, 就在你身旁 A rat? Yes, a rat. Right next to you.
你在这里面干嘛? What are you doing in here?
我 只是 在这里熟悉一下 各种蔬菜 和其他的食材 I'm just familiarizing myself with, you know, the vegetables and such.
出去 Get out.
对蔬菜太熟悉, 不是好事, 懂吗! One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know!
差点露馅, 你在上面没事吧? That was close. Are you okay up there?
你怎么做到的? How did you do that?
很奇怪的不自主动作! That's strangely involuntary!
咱们只交换一下眼神 就知道彼此有同样的疯狂想法 REMY: One look and I knew we had the same crazy idea.
好啦 Okay.
怎么? Huh?
你带我去哪里? 等等 Where are you taking me? Wait.
等等...对不起 Wait. I'm sorry.
行了 Okay.
嗯... Mmm hmm...
好了 Okay.
敬你! A votre sante!
呵呵~, 扯平 All right.
这样就成了 That should do it.
嗯哼 Mmm.
恭喜, 你再次完成上回无心的杰作 Congratulations. You were able to repeat your accidental success.
但你想在我的厨房混 光会做汤是不够的, 小子 But you'll need to know more than soup if you are to survive in my kitchen, boy.
可蕾会负责教你这里的规矩 Colette will be responsible for teaching you how we do things here.
我只想说, 我是多么地荣幸 能跟从你学习... Listen, I just want you to know how honored I am to be studying under such...
不, 你听我说才对 我要你明白你面对的是谁 No! You listen. I just want you to know exactly who you are dealing with.
你看厨房里有几个女人? How many women do you see in this kitchen?
呃, 我... Well, I...
只有我一个, 你说为什么? 呃, 我... Only me. Why do you think that is? Well, I...
高级厨师这行是古老的阶级制度 Because haute cuisine is an antiquated hierarchy
是一些又老又蠢的男人定下的规矩 built upon rules written by stupid old men.
这些规矩让女人几乎进不了这一行 Rules designed to make it impossible for women to enter this world.
但我却进来了, 我是怎么做到的? But still I'm here. How did this happen?
因为...呃...你... Because, well, because you...
因为我是厨房里最好强的厨师 Because I am the toughest cook in this kitchen.
我拼死拼活才做到这个位子 I've worked too hard for too long to get here
我决不会让一个幸运的清洁工 毁了这一切 and I am not going to jeopardize it for some garbage boy who got lucky.
懂吗? Got it?
哇 Wow!
容易烹调, 更容易上口 古斯特也会做中餐 Easy to cook. Easy to eat. Gusteau makes Chinese food
[ 古斯特牌, 简易中餐包 ] 中式...便餐 Chine easy.
方斯瓦, 干得好, 从没让我失望 不错吧? Excellent work, Fran ois, as usual. It's good, isn't it?
希望你再替我最近的冷冻食品概念 多出些主意 I want you to work up something for my latest frozen food concept.
古斯特牌, 热" 小 "狗 Gusteau's Corn Puppies.
就像普通热狗一样 只是小一点, 一口一个 They're like corn dogs, only smaller. Bite size.
热狗是什么? What are corn dogs?
就是那种便宜的碎肉香肠 外包油炸玉米面皮, 美国人的玩意儿 Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American.
想点促销的办法 Whip something up.
或许...穿古斯特服和戴美国牛仔帽 Maybe Gusteau in overalls and Huckleberry Tom hat.
还是...整只玉米打扮成狗样? Or as a big ear of corn in doggie make up.
也可, 不过还是得庄重点 ( HESITANTLY) Yes. But, please, with dignity.
[ 史先生敬启, 瑞娜塔林贵尼上 ]
叫我律师来! Get my lawyer!
呃, 遗嘱上说... Well, the will stipulates
我死后两年内如果没有继承人出现 that if after a period of two years from the date of death no heir appears,
古斯特企业继承权移交给二厨 也就是你 Gusteau's business interests will pass to his sous chef. You.
我知道遗嘱上说什么 I know what the will stipulates.
我是想知道这封信和 这男孩的出现, 会改变什么吗? What I want to know is if this letter... If this boy changes anything!
两人长得不是很像 There's not much resemblance.
一点都不像, 他不是古斯特的儿子 There's no resemblance at all. He is not Gusteau's son.
古斯特没有子嗣 这件事怎么会这么巧? Gusteau had no children, and what of the timing of all this?
遗属上说的两年 再不到一个月就过期了! The deadline in the will expires in less than a month!
突然出现一个男孩, 还拿了一封信 Suddenly, some boy arrives with a letter
是他刚过世的母亲写的 宣称古斯特是他的父亲? from his recently deceased mother claiming Gusteau is his father?
实在令人怀疑! Highly suspect!
古斯特的吗? 是的, 是的 This is Gusteau's? Yes, yes, yes.
我能拿吗? 当然 May I? Of course.
但这孩子还不知道 But the boy does not know.
她说从没告诉过他和古斯特 也请我不要说出去 She claims she never told him, or Gusteau, and asks that I not tell.
为什么找上你, 她想要什么? 替孩子谋份差事 Why you? What does she want? A job for the boy.
只是找工作? 嗯, 对 Only a job? Well, yes.
那你还担心什么? 只要他在这里工作 你就能监视他, 同时我去查访真相 Then what are you worried about? Lf he works here, you'll be able to keep an eye on him while I do a little digging.
看看这是否属实 Find out how much of this is real.
我要你去收集他的DNA样本 头发或是其他什么 I will need you to collect some DNA samples from the boy. Hair, maybe.
相信我, 这整件事太令人怀疑了 Mark my words. The whole thing is highly suspect.
他一定知道什么 He knows something.
别慌, 他只是打杂的 你一定能应付他 Relax, he's a garbage boy. I think you can handle him.
你在干嘛? What are you doing?
呃...我在切菜 我在切菜? I'm cutting vegetables. I'm cutting vegetables?
不是, 你在白费力气和浪费时间! No! You waste energy and time!
你以为做菜很好玩, 像妈咪在厨房? You think cooking is a cute job, like Mummy in the kitchen?
妈咪不需要应付排山倒海来的点菜单 Well, Mummy never had to face the dinner rush when the orders cne flooding in,
每道菜都不同, 也都不简单 and every dish is different and none are simple,
每道菜都需要不等的时间烹调 但却得同时热腾腾地端上客人的桌 and all of the different cooking times, but must arrive on the customer's table at exactly the same time, hot and perfect!
你得分秒必争, 不能像妈咪一样! Every second counts, and you cannot be Mummy!
你的工作台怎么一团乱? What is this? Keep your station clear!
忙的时候会发生什么事? When the meal rush cnes, what will happen?
乱会拖慢你的速度 Messy stations slow things down.
菜出不去, 菜单堆起来, 就会出乱子 Food doesn't go, orders pile up. Disaster.
我把规矩简化, 好让你能记住 I'll make this easy to remember.
保持干净的工作台, 不然我宰了你! Keep your station clear, or I will kill you!
你的袖子好像被你呕吐的秽物沾到 Your sleeves look like you threw up on them.
将手臂尽量靠近身体, 懂吗? Keep your hands and arms in, close to the body. Like this. See?
随时保持姿势 Always return to this position.
动作快、刀利、缩手能减少切烫伤 还要保持袖子的整洁 Cooks move fast. Sharp utensils, hot metal, keep your arms in. You will minimize cuts and burns and keep your sleeves clean.
肮脏的围裙和干净的袖子 是做厨师的象征 Mark of a chef: Messy apron, clean sleeves.
我很了解古斯特的作风 I know the Gusteau style cold.
每道菜古斯特都会有意料之外的变化 In every dish, Chef Gusteau always has something unexpected.
我把古斯特的食谱都背熟了 我会示范给你看 I will show you. I memorize all his recipe.
永远保持创意 不对, 要照食谱行事 Always do something unexpected. No. Follow the recipe.
但你刚才说... 不是啦 But you just said that... No, no, no.
创新是他的工作 而我们的工作则是... It was his job to be unexpected. It is our job to...
照着食谱来 照着食谱来 Follow his recipes. Follow the recipe.
不尝一口怎么知道面包烤得如何? How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it?
不是气味, 也不是外观 而是外皮的脆声 Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust.
听 Listen.
交响乐般的清脆 只有好面包才能发出这种声音 Symphony of crackle. Only great bread sound this way.
想要拿到每天最新鲜的蔬果 只有两种方法 The only way to get the best produce is to have first pick of the day and there are only two way to get first pick.
自己种, 或贿赂送货的让你先挑 Grow it yourself, or bribe a grower.
瞧! 最好的餐厅才能第一个挑货 Voila! The best restaurant get first pick.
人们认为高级餐厅一定高高在上 所以厨师也一定很傲慢, 事实不然 People think haute cuisine is snooty. So chef must also be snooty. But not so.
拉罗12岁就离家出走 Lalo there ran away from home at 12.
去马戏团表演杂耍 Got hired by circus people as an acrobat.
后来因为勾搭团主的女儿被开除 And then he get fired for messing around with the ringmaster's daughter.
霍斯特做过牢 Horst has done time.
为什么? What for?
没人知道, 每次有人问起 得到的答案都不一样 No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him.
我诈欺了一家大公司 I defrauded a major corporation.
我只用一只笔抢了法国第二大银行 I robbed the second largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen.
我把阿维尼市上空的臭氧层 戳了个大洞 I created a hole in the ozone over Avignon.
我用这拇指杀了一个人 I killed a man with this thumb.
别和彭皮度赌纸牌 COLETTE: Don't ever play cards with Pompidou.
他被拉斯维加和蒙地卡罗 列为拒绝往来户 He's been banned from Las Vegas and Monte Carlo.
拉若斯替地下组织运军火 哪个地下组织? Larousse ran gun for the Resistance. Which resistance?
他不肯说, 显然他们没得胜 He won't say. Apparently, they didn't win.
所以说啦 So you see.
所以我们不仅是厨师 还是艺术家, 海盗 We are artist, pirate. More than cooks are we.
我们? 是啊, 你也是我们的一份子, 懂吗? We? Oui. You are one of us now, oui?
懂, 谢谢你 对了, 还有你教我的烹饪技巧 Oui. Thank you, by the way, for all the advice about cooking.
我也要谢你 为什么? Thank you, too. For what?
虚心受教 For taking it.
恩哈! Huh?
那只老鼠! The rat!
它 明明... 我刚掉了钥匙 But he is a... I just dropped my keys.
决定要点什么了吗? Have you decided this evening?
你们的汤很棒, 但... 但我们每次都点汤 Your soup is excellent. But... But we order it every time.
你们还有什么? 呃...我们的肥鹅肝不错 What else do you have? Well, we have a very nice foie gras.
这个我知道 I know about the foie gras.
我以前常点, 你们餐厅的很有名 The old standby, used to be famous for it.
你们的主厨有什么新菜式吗? What does the chef have that's new?
有客人要点新菜! 新菜? Someone has asked what is new! New?
对呀, 我该怎么回话? Yes. What do I tell them?
那你刚怎么回的? 我只说要问问! Well, what did you tell them? I told them I would ask!
你们在唧里咕噜什么? What are you blathering about?
客人问有什么新菜式 我该怎么回话? Customers are asking what is new. What should I tell them?
那你刚怎么回的? 我只说要问问! What did you tell them? I told them I would ask!
这很简单 This is simple.
拿古斯特的老食谱出来 Just pull out an old Gusteau recipe,
找个很久没做过的菜 something we haven't made in a while...
他们知道我们以前的菜单 他们很喜欢林贵尼的汤 They know about the old stuff. They like Linguini's soup.
他们要林贵尼做的菜? They are asking for food from Linguini?
我们只是说, 很多客人喜欢那道汤 A lot of customers like the soup. That's all we are saying.
我们有说吗? Were we saying that?
那好, 既然他们要林贵尼 Very well. If it's Linguini they want
就告诉他们 林贵尼为他们做了道很特别的菜 tell them Chef Linguini has prepared something special for them.
菜单上绝对找不到 Something definitely off menu.
哦, 别忘了强调是林式拿手菜 是, 大厨 Oh, and don't forget to stress its Linguini ness. Oui, chef.
现在是你发挥才能的时候啦, 林贵尼 Now is your chance to try something won'thy of your talent, Linguini.
几乎被遗忘的主厨经典菜, 古式牛杂 A forgotten favorite of the chef's, sweetbread a la Gusteau.
可蕾会帮你 是, 大厨 Colette will help you. Oui, chef.
那就快吧, 食客们都饿了 Now, hurry up. Our diners are hungry.
你确定? 那道菜当时风评很差 Are you sure? That recipe was a disaster.
古斯特自己说过 Gusteau himself said so.
明日之星的厨师正需要这种挑战 Just the sort of challenge a budding chef needs.
古式牛杂 Sweetbread a la Gusteau.
牛杂做内馅, 外包海藻盐调味的苏皮 Sweetbread cooked in a seaweed salt crust
浓汁内馅在加墨鱼头, 蔷薇花 with cuttlefish tentacle, dog rose puree,
蛤蜊蛋, 银耳 geoduck egg, dried white fungus?
凤尾鱼甜草酱 " Anchovy licorice sauce. "
我不知道这道菜谱 既然是古斯特的, 那就... I don't know this recipe, but it's Gusteau's, so...
拉罗, 我们有泡好的牛肚吗? Lalo! We have some veal stomach soaking, yes?
有, 我去拿牛肚 Yes! The veal stomach, I get that.
牛肚? Veal stomach?
哦 Oh!
好的 Okay.
马上回来 去哪儿... I'll be right back. Where...
嘿~, 我要~ Hey, I got to... Hey!
别介意, 我 我借用一下, 马上还 Don't mind me. I just need to borrow this real quick.
还有...在这儿... Let's see, over here...
我会拿回来还 I'll be back.
谢谢 Thank you.
对 对不起, 我... Excuse me. I'm going to...
显然我需要这个, 马上还... Apparently, I need this. I'll be right...
我要拿那个 I'm going to pick that up.
还要拿点调味料 I got some of that spice.
好啦 Okay.
你干嘛? 你该照古斯特的食谱做 What are you doing? You're supposed to be preparing the Gusteau recipe.
就是食谱上的啊 This is the recipe.
食谱上没有块菌油 The recipe doesn't call for white truffle oil!
你还有...原来你即兴做菜? What else have you... You are improvising?
没时间实验尝试, 客人在等呐 This is no time to experiment. The customer are waiting.
你说的对, 我该听你的 You're right. I should listen to you!
别那样! 别哪样? Stop that! Stop what?
吓唬我! 不管你在干嘛, 别继续了 Freaking me out! Whatever you are doing, stop it.
特点菜好了没? 马上好! Where is the special order? Coming!
我原以为我们要一块儿做 我们是一块儿呀 I thought we were together on this. We are together.
那你在干嘛? 很难解释清楚 Then what are you doing? It's very hard to explain.
特点菜? 来拿吧! The special? Come get it!
等等, 我忘了加凤尾鱼甜草酱 Whoa, whoa. I forgot the anchovy licorice sauce.
你竟然敢 我不敢, 我不敢... Don't you dare. I'm not, I'm not. I'm...
对不起 Sorry.
林贵尼的菜出了没? Is Linguini's dish done yet?
刚出, 和我记得的味道一样糟 Ja. It's as bad as we remember. Just went out.
你尝了没? 有...呃...在他改配料之前 Did you taste it? Ja, of course, before he changed it.
很好...什么! 他怎么还能改? Good. What? How could he change it?
就在端出去之前改的! He changed it as it was going out the door!
点菜的客人很喜欢! They love it!
其他的客人已经在问这道菜 和是谁做的 Other diners are already asking about it, about Linguini.
我有7份订单! I have seven more orders!
那...好极了 That's wonderful.
我也想点那道菜 I'd like one of those.
特点! Special order!
那是什么? What is that?
特点! 特点! 特点! 特点! 特点! Special order! Special order! Special order!
敬林贵尼 To Linguini.
恭喜, 林贵尼先生 干杯, 如何? Congratulations, Mr. Linguini. Cheers, ja?
尽量喝, 酒很多 好样的 Drink now, there's plenty.
小厨子, 休息一下, 透个气儿 Take a break, Little Chef. Get some air.
我们今晚合作无间 We really did it tonight.
抓到你的帽子啦, 呵呵~ Got your toque!
说正经的 Oh, seriously now.
我很想跟你谈谈, 来我办公室 I'd love to have a little talk with you, Linguini, in my office.
我有麻烦吗? 麻烦? 哪的话 Am I in trouble? Trouble? No.
厨子私下间聊聊, 喝点小酒 A little wine, a friendly chat. Just us cooks.
他以后不必再找你商量事了 对吧, 可蕾? The plongeur won't be cning to you for advice anymore, eh, Colette?
他已经万事具备啦 He's gotten all he needs.
敬你一杯, 恭喜你呀, 林贵尼 Toasting your success, eh, Linguini?
有你的 Good for you.
我不喝酒, 只是礼貌性举杯 I just took it to be polite. I don't really drink, you know.
这种劣等酒, 如果我是你, 也不会喝 Of course you don't. I wouldn't either if I was drinking that.
但你要是连这61年顶级的红酒都不喝 那可就是天大的傻瓜咯 But you would have to be an idiot of elephantine proportions not to appreciate this '61 Chateau Latour.
林贵尼先生, 您可不是傻瓜 And you, Monsieur Linguini, are no idiot.
为您的睿智干杯 Let us toast your non idiocy.
瑞米! 艾米? Remy! Emile?
真不敢相信, 你居然还活着! I can't believe it! You're alive!
你熬过来啦! 我以为再也见不到你们了! You made it! I thought I'd never see you guys again!
我们还以为你被大水冲走了 We figured you didn't survive the rapids.
你在吃什么? And what are you eating?
我也不知道 I don't really know.
好像是纸包什么来着 I think it was some sort of wrapper once.
这怎么可以! 好兄弟, 你现在在巴黎, 我的地盘 What? No. You're in Paris now, baby. My town.
在这儿我的兄弟怎能吃垃圾 No brother of mine eats rejectamenta in my town.
瑞米, 你居然偷东西? 你曾向林贵尼保证过 Remy! You are stealing? You told Linguini he could trust you.
他是我哥哥, 没问题啦 但他可能会因此而失掉工作 And he can. It's for my brother. But the boy could lose his job.
他走人就表示我也得走人 我知道轻重的啦 Which means I would, too. It's under control, okay?
再来点酒? 我实在不能再喝了, 但...好吧 More wine? I shouldn't, but... Okay.
你在哪里拜师学艺? So, where did you train, Linguini?
学艺? 还真的咧! Train? All right.
你总不会要我相信 你是第一次做菜吧? Surely you don't expect me to believe this is your first time cooking?
当然不是 我就知道! It's not. I knew it!
这是我第1, 2, 3, 4...第5次 Lt's my... Second, third, fourth... Fifth time.
星期一是我的第1次 Monday was my first time.
但此之前, 我倒过很多次垃圾 But I've taken out the garbage lots of times before that...
那自然, 再来点酒 Yes, yes. Have some more wine.
那来谈谈你的兴趣吧 Tell me, Linguini, about your interests.
你喜欢动物吗? Do you like animals?
什么, 动物, 哪种? 呵呵~ What? Animals? What kind?
就是一般的嘛 猫、狗、马、天筑鼠... The usual, dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs,
家鼠? rats.
我给你拿来... I brought you something to...
不, 不, 不! No, no, no, no!
快吐出来! Spit that out right now!
我得教你如何品尝, 闭上眼睛 I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes.
来, 先尝一小口...不, 不, 不! Now take a bite of... No! No! No!
别囫囵吞枣! 来不及啦, 呵呵~ Don't just hork it down! Too late.
来 Here.
细嚼慢咽, 专心品尝味道 Chew it slowly. Only think about the taste.
品出什么? 还没 See? Not really.
奶油味、咸咸甜甜的、橡子的风味 Creamy, salty sweet, an oaky nuttiness.
察觉出来没? 嗯, 我吃出" 疯 "味了 You detect that? Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness.
闭上眼睛, 先来尝这个 Close your eyes. Now taste this.
完全不同的口味, 对吧? 甜、脆、然后一点点冲鼻的味道 Whole different thing, right? Sweet, crisp, slight tang on the finish.
哦~ 现在一起吃 Okay. Now, try them together.
好 Okay.
现在我开始有感觉了 I think I'm getting a little something there.
可能就是你说的疯味 懂了吧? It might be the nuttiness. See?
可能是冲味 对啦 Could be the tang. That's it.
想像一下世上所有单一的味道 Now, imagine every great taste in the world
可以组合成无数种味道 being cnbined into infinite cnbinations.
很多全新的口味, 等着我们去发掘 Tastes that no one has tried yet! Discoveries to be made!
我想... I think...
我又迷糊了 呃~ You lost me again. Yeah.
但那实在很有趣 But that was interesting.
我尝过最有乐趣的垃圾... 喂~, 我们在干嘛? Most interesting garbage I ever... Hey! What are we doing?
老爸还不知道你没死! Dad doesn't know you're alive yet!
我们得回窝里, 大伙儿一定很高兴! We've got to go to the colony! Everyone will be thrilled!
嗯~, 但... 怎么? Yeah! But... What?
老实说, 我似乎该... Thing is, I kind of have to...
有什么比家人更重要? What do you " have to" more than family?
这里有什么值得你留恋? What's more important here?
呃, 我... Well, I...
我可以回去探亲 It wouldn't hurt to visit.
你有养老鼠当宠物吗? 没 Have you had a pet rat? No.
你有接触过实验室里的老鼠? 没 Did you work in a lab with rats? No.
也许你曾在环境肮脏处工作过? Perhaps you lived in squalor at some point?
没...没有...当然没 Nopety nopety no.
你一定知道, 自己知道有关老鼠的事 You know something about rats! You know you do!
你知道...我知道...鼠...蔬... You know who know do whacka doo. Ratta tatta.
对了, 为什么叫那个菜名? 什么? Hey! Why do they call it that? What?
" 杂菜烩 " , 烩是炆火慢煨的意思吧? 怎么会叫这个名字? Ratatouille. It's like a stew, right? Why do they call it that?
如果要替一道菜命名 该取个听起来好吃的名字 Lf you're going to name a food, you should give it a name that sounds delicious.
杂菜烩听起来不好吃 像是焖了半天, 又杂又烂的一堆剩菜 Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like " rat "and" patootie ".
杂碎烂菜, 听起来很难吃 Rat patootie. Which does not sound delicious.
真可惜, 酒喝完了 Regrettably we are all out of wine.
我儿子回家啦! My son has returned!
找人代替你做毒物鉴定的计划 彻底失败 And finding someone to replace you for poison checker has been a disaster.
虽然没人因此被毒死 不过这阵子也真难捱 Nothing's been poisoned, thank God, but it hasn't been easy.
没人能跟你比 我知道, 对不起, 老爸 You didn't make it easy. I know. I am sorry, Dad.
重要的是, 现在你终于回家了 Well, the important thing is that you're home.
嗯~, 呃~, 说到这儿... Yeah, well, about that...
你瘦了, 怎么啦? You look thin. Why is that?
缺少吃的, 还是你不屑吃? A shortage of food, or a surplus of snobbery?
只身在外谋生很不容易吧? Lt's tough out there in the big world all alone, isn't it?
没错啦, 不过我也不是孩子了 Sure, but it's not like I'm a kid anymore.
嗯~, 发生什么事? 我能照顾自己 Hey. Hey, boy. What's up? I can take care of myself.
我找了个住处, 离家不远 我可以常回来看看 I've found a nice spot not far away, so I'll be able to visit often.
现实的残酷一定让你学到... Nothing like a cold splash of reality to make you...
回来看看? 一定常回来, 我保证 Visit? I will. I promise. Often.
你不留下来? 不留, 这是小事, 老爸... You're not staying? No. It's not a big deal, Dad. I just...
你总不会认为 我会一辈子都呆在家里吧? You didn't think I was going to stay forever, did you?
小鸟长大了, 总要离巢自力的 Eventually, a bird's got to leave the nest.
我们不是小鸟, 是老鼠 We're not birds. We're rats.
我们不分家, 而是扩大 We don't leave our nests. We make them bigger.
呃~, 也许我和其他鼠众不同吧 也许你根本不是老鼠 Well, maybe I'm a different kind of rat. Maybe you're not a rat at all.
也许这是好事 Maybe that's a good thing.
呵~, 今晚的乐队真不赖 Hey! The band's really on tonight, huh?
爸, 我们鼠辈, 只受不施 Rats. All we do is take, Dad.
我受够了安于现状 我要做点儿大事 I'm tired of taking. I want to make things.
我要给这世界创新 I want to add something to this world.
你口气像人类 他们不像你说的那么坏 You're talking like a human. Who are not as bad as you say.
真的? 你为何如此肯定? 噢, 惨了 Oh, yeah? What makes you so sure? Oh, man.
我有机会...近距离...观察过他们 I've been able to observe them at a close ish sort of range.
真的? 多近? 很近 Yeah? How close? Close enough.
他们...其实...不像你说的那样 And they're, you know, not so bad as you say they are.
跟我来, 我给你看点东西 Come with me. I got something I want you to see.
那...我就不去了 You know, I'm going to stay here.
你锁门之前, 要把炉台和地板打扫干净 Make sure the floors and countertops are clean before you lock up.
等等, 你让我最后离开, 打扫锁门? Wait. You want me to stay and clean?
有问题吗? Is that a problem?
没 好孩子, 明天见 No. Good boy. See you tomorrow.
到了 We're here.
好好看看吧, 瑞米 Take a good long look, Remy.
这就是放心地接近人类后的下场 Now, this is what happens when a rat gets a little too cnfortable around humans.
我们生存的世界, 属于敌人 The world we live in belongs to the enemy.
[ 杀鼠灵, 立即见效 ]
我们得处处小心 We must live carefully.
同胞间要彼此观照, 瑞米 We look out for our own kind, Remy.
只有团结, 才是王道 When all is said and done, we're all we've got.
不 什么? No. What?
不, 爸, 我不信 你说我们的将来只会比这更惨 No. Dad, I don't believe it. You're telling me that the future is... Can only be more of this?
事实就是如此, 你无法改变自然规律 This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
爸, 改变就是自然的规律 尽力而为, 便能滴水穿石 Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence.
下定决心后, 改变就开始了 And it starts when we decide.
你去哪? 向前走, 祝我好运 Where you going? With luck, forward.
嘿!耶! Hey! Yeah.
早安 Good morning.
早安 Good morning.
大厨...请你喝酒谈天? So, the chef, he invited you in for a drink?
这可是大事 That's big.
这可是大事...他说了什么? That's big. What did he say?
怎么? What?
怎么~, 你不能告诉我? What, you can't tell me?
哦~ Oh!
恕我破坏你和他之间的深交私谊 Forgive me for intruding on your deep, personal relationship with the chef.
哦, 我明白了 Oh, I see how it is.
你让我教你几招厨艺, 好向老板炫燿 然后就过河拆桥 You get me to teach you a few kitchen tricks to dazzle the boss and then you blow past me?
快醒醒, 快醒醒! Wake up. Wake up.
我以为你不同 I thought you were different.
我还以为你也认为我不同 I thought you thought I was different.
我又以为... I thought...
我当初也不一定要帮你! I didn't have to help you!
如果我只顾自己, 谁去管你死活 Lf I looked out only for myself, I would have let you drown!
但... But...
我希望你成功...我还蛮喜欢你 I wanted you to succeed. I liked you.
我的错 My mistake.
可蕾, 等等! 等等, 可蕾! Colette. Wait, wait. Colette!
咱俩的合作到此为止, 小厨子 我实在无法继续下去 Lt's over, Little Chef. I can't do it anymore.
可蕾, 等等! 别 骑车 走 Colette! Wait, wait! Don't motorcycle away.
老实说, 我不太会说话 也不太会做菜 Look, I'm no good with words. I'm no good with food either.
起码没你的帮忙, 我不会做菜 At least not without your help.
我讨厌惺惺做态 那只是另种形式的撒谎 I hate false modesty. It's just another way to lie.
你有天赋 但是我没有, 真的, 那不是我 You have talent. No, but I don't! Really! Lt's not me.
那次我没听你话按照食谱 却私自加料... When I added that extra ingredient instead of following the recipe like you said,
那也不是我 that wasrt me either.
什么意思? 我是说, 我要是我, 决不会那样 What do you mean? I mean, I wouldn't have done that.
我会按照食谱 I would've followed the recipe.
我会按照你的建议 I would've followed your advice.
我会听你的话...直到海枯石烂 I would've followed your advice to the ends of the earth.
因为我爱死...你的建议 但... Because I love your advice. But...
但, 我... But I...
别说出去 Don't do it.
我有一个秘密...难以启齿 I have a secret. It's sort of disturbing.
我有一个... 什~么~? 你... I have a... What? You...
我有一个鼠... 你中暑了? I have a ra... You have a rash?
不, 不, 我有一个小... 小小的... No, no, no. I have this... This tiny little...
小... Little...
小厨子, 他会指挥我做菜 A tiny chef who tells me what to do.
小厨子? A tiny chef?
是, 是的, 他... Yes. Yes. He's...
他在上面 在你脑子里? He's up here. In your brain?
你怎么还没听懂? 好吧, 明着说 Why is it so hard to talk to you? Okay. Here we go.
你启发了我, 所以我要不顾一切.... You inspire me. I'm going to risk it all.
冒着会被你误认为是一个 你所见过最蠢的神经病 I'm going to risk looking like the biggest idiot psycho you've ever seen.
你想知道我为什么... You want to know why I'm such a fast learner?
[ 辣椒喷雾剂 ] 学得这么快?
你想知道我为什么那么会做菜? You want to know why I'm such a great cook?
别笑我, 我秀给你看! Don't laugh! I'm going to show you!
不要, 不要! No! No!
什么事, 安部斯特? 关于古斯特 What is it, Ambrister? Gusteau's.
终于关门大吉, 对吧? 不是 Finally closing, is it? No.
资金周转困难? 不是, 是... More financial trouble? No, it's...
又推出新产品, 微波春卷? Announced a new line of microwave egg rolls?
别吞吞吐吐, 有话快说 What? What? Spit it out.
又东山再起, 大受欢迎 lt's cne back. It's popular.
我都好几年没评论过他们了 I haven't reviewed Gusteau's in years.
嗯, 的确 Yes.sir
我最后盖棺论定: 他们只配做" 流动" 食品 My last review condemned it: to the tourist trade.
没错 Yes, sir.
我说, 古斯特终于有了历史定位 I said, Gusteau has finally found his rightful place in history
与另一位齐名的大厨, 波亚提, 并列 沦落到做罐头和冷冻食品的地步 right alongside another equally famous chef " Monsieur Boyardee ".
一针见血 Touche.
那就是我的结论, 多说无益 That is where I left it. That was my last word.
结论 是的 The last word. Yes.
安部斯特, 那么你说... Then tell me, Ambrister,
如何能再受好评? how could it be popular?
不, 不, 不! No, no, no!
DNA吻合, 时间也准 一切都无懈可击 The DNA matches, the timing works, everything checks out.
他是古斯特的儿子 He is Gusteau's son.
怎么可能! 整个事件都是预谋! This can't just happen! The whole thing is a setup!
那家伙一定知道 The boy knows!
你看他, 还装着一付无辜的样子 Look at him out there, pretending to be an idiot.
他耍我, 像猫玩那个什么球来着... He's toying with my mind like a cat with a ball of... Something.
毛线球? 对! String? Yes! Playing dumb.
还装傻, 用老鼠来愚弄我 老鼠? Taunting me with that rat. Rat?
没错! 弄只老鼠放在身上 故意让我误认为它很重要 Yes. He's consorting with it. Deliberately trying to make me think it's important.
那只老鼠? 正是! The rat. Exactly!
那只老鼠很重要? Is the rat important?
当然不是! 他只想让我误以为如此 Of course not! He just wants me to think that it is.
啊~, 我明白他在耍什么把戏了 Oh, I see the theatricality of it.
一只老鼠出现在他上班的第一天 我命他杀了它 A rat appears on the boy's first night, I order him to kill it.
然后他故弄玄虚 让我以为老鼠无所不在 And now he wants me to see it everywhere.
它在这! 不是, 在那! Lt's here! No, it isn't, it's here!
我在幻想? 我疯了吗? 有只老鼠魅影, 还是没有? Am I seeing things, am I crazy? Is there a phantom rat or is there not?
但, 别想! But, oh, no!
我拒绝被卷入这无聊的游戏... I refuse to be sucked into his little game of...
我应该关注这件事...还是关注你? Should I be concerned about this? About you?
我不能开除他, 他现在是焦点 I can't fire him. He's getting attention.
如果开除他, 会引人怀疑 If I fire him now, everyone will wonder why.
我最不希望的, 就是引起注意 And the last thing I want is people looking into this.
你担心这个干嘛? What are you so worried about?
媒体报导难道不好? Isn't it good to have the press?
古斯特的大名上头条新闻, 不好吗? Isn't it good to have Gusteau's name getting headlines?
如果刊登古斯特的照片才是好事! Not if they're over his face!
古斯特的形象已经深植人心 胖呼呼的, 人见人爱 Gusteau's already has a face, and it's fat and lovable and familiar.
就是这个招牌, 卖了几百万个卷饼! And it sells burritos! Millions and millions of burritos!
两年期限, 再三天就过了 The deadline passes in three days.
等他构不成威胁后, 再开了他就是 Then you can fire him whenever he ceases to be valuable
神不知鬼不觉 and no one will ever know.
令我担心的是, 你给我鉴定用的头发 I was worried about the hair sample you gave me.
我得再送一次检 为什么? I had to send them back to the lab. Why?
因为你第一次给我的 被鉴定成是鼠毛 Because the first time it came back identified as rodent hair.
不, 不 怎么啦? No, no. What?
试试这个, 比较好 Try this. It's better.
因为你... 先上来吧 Well, because you...
老鼠! Rat!
恶心的小东西 Disgusting little creatures.
再次提醒了我 我一切的努力是多么地脆弱 I was reminded how fragile it all was.
世界到底是怎么看我的 How the world really saw me.
我的处境更是每况愈下 And it just kept getting better.
瑞米 Remy!
喂~, 小弟! Hey, hey, hey, little brother!
我们刚还担心, 你不会来了呢 We were afraid you werert going to, you know, show up.
瑞米, 你好啊? 你告诉他们了? Hey, Remy! How you doing? You told them?
我还特别交代你不要! Emile, that's exactly what I said not to do!
但这些都是我的哥们呀 But you know these guys. They're my friends.
我以为你说的不包括他们 I didn't think you meant them.
呃...对不起啦 Look, I'm sorry.
别跟我说对不起 去跟他们说才对 Don't tell me you're sorry, tell them you're sorry.
这出了什么问题? 没, 没事 Is there a problem over here? No, there is not.
在这等 Wait here.
锁了 It's locked?
嗯 Hmm...
瑞米, 你来这里干嘛? Remy, what are you doing in here?
艾米来了, 还带了... Okay. Emile shows up with...
我告诉过他, 叫他不要... 结果他还是到处宣传... Okay, I said not to. I told him... He goes and blabs to...
搞得天下大乱 Yeah, it's a disaster.
总之, 他们饿了, 储藏室锁了 我需要钥匙 Anyway, they're hungry, the food safe is locked and I need the key.
他们要你偷食物? 对...不对...其实... They want you to steal food? Yes. No! Lt's...
说来话长, 他们是我家人 他们没你那么有原则 It's cnplicated. It's family. They don't have your ideals.
原则! ? 假如那异想天开的大厨 有原则的话 Ideals? Lf Chef Fancy Pants had any ideals,
你想, 我还会沿街叫卖烤肉? you think I'd be hawking barbecue over here?
微波卷饼? Or microwave burritos?
还有, 那个塞牙缝的鸡块... Or, Tooth, I say, Tooth Pick'n Chicken?
跟热狗一样道地的法国菜! About as French as a corn dog!
汪汪~, 即将上市! Coming soon!
我们每天都有新花样上市 We're inventing new ways to sell out over here.
想来点苏格兰菜食品? Will ye be wanting some haggis bites?
我无法阻止他们冒用我的形象 I cannot control how they use my image, Remy.
因为我死了 你们都给我闭嘴! I am dead! Can you guys shut up?
话很快就传开了, 我也阻止不了 我得想想办法 I've got to think! Word's getting out. If I can't keep them quiet,
所有的族人都将张着大嘴等我喂 the entire clars gonna be after me with their mouths open and...
找到了 Here it is.
你的遗嘱 Hey. Your will!
真有趣, 不介意我... 怎么会 Oh, this is interesting. Mind if I... Not at all.
林贵尼? Linguini?
有关林贵尼的档案 怎么会跟你的遗嘱放在一起? Why would Linguini be filed with your will?
这以前就是我的办公室呀 This used to be my office.
[ ( 信 ) 敬爱的史先生, 我叫瑞娜塔 不知您是否还记得我, 以前我...
和古斯特生了一个儿子, 名叫林贵尼 请您务必要多多观照他... ]
[ ( 遗嘱 ) 我死后两年内, 如果有子嗣 即可继承我的餐厅和一切财产...
若无存活之子嗣, 继承权将由... ]
[ ( 信 ) 但请您务必不要告诉林贵尼... ]
他是你儿子? He's your son?
我有儿子? 你居然不知道? I have a son? How could you not know this?
我是你幻想出来的 你都不知道, 我怎么会知道? I am a figment of your imagination. You did not know, how could I?
你儿子是这家餐厅合法的继承人 Well, your son is the rightful owner of this restaurant!
糟糕, 那只老鼠! No! No! The rat!
对不起, 大厨 那只老鼠偷了我的文件 Sorry, chef. The rat! Lt's stolen my documents!
让开! 他逃了! It's getting away! LALO: Hey, Mr. Chef!
你! You!
滚出我的办公室 Get out of my office.
不是他在你的办公室 是你在他的办公室 He's not in your office. You are in his.
干杯, 恭喜林贵尼! Bottoms up, Linguini!
来, 干! Cheers, ja.
[ 后起之秀厨师, 继承古斯特餐厅 ]
[ 古斯特餐厅新老板, 新作风 ]
[ 古斯特餐厅的明日之星 ]
大厨! 大厨! 林贵尼大厨! Chef! Chef! REPORTER Chef Linguini!
您迅速成名, 然而却非科班出身 精湛的厨艺是否有什么秘密? Your rise has been meteoric, yet you have no formal training. What is the secret to your genius?
秘密? 你 你真想知道? Secret? You want the truth?
我是古斯特的儿子 我猜...是因为身上留着他的血 I am Gusteau's son. It's in my blood I guess.
但您直到最近才知道这件事呀 FEMALE REPORTER: But you werert aware of that fact until very recently.
没错 Yes.
结果您顺理成章地继承了餐厅 And it resulted in your taking ownership of this restaurant.
您是怎么发现的? How did you find out?
呃~, 我身上某部份的直觉吧 Well, some part of me just knew.
古斯特的部份? The Gusteau part?
是谁给您的启发? 我得感谢很多人 Where do you get your inspiration? Inspiration has many names.
最要感谢的是...可蕾 什么? Mine is named Colette. What?
有东西卡在牙缝 Something's stuck in my teeth.
卫生专员 Health Inspector.
我要举报一起鼠患 I wish to report a rat infestation.
大举出没在我的... 呃~, 呃~, 古斯特餐厅 It's taken over my... Gusteau's restaurant.
古斯特, 是吗? Gusteau's, eh?
我可以去看看 不过最快也得三个月后 I can drop by. Let's see. First opening is three months.
你必须马上去 因为是着名的美食餐厅 It must happen now! It's a gourmet restaurant!
先生, 我记下了, 让你候补 一有空缺, 我马上去办 Monsieur, I have the information. If someone cancels, I'll slot you in.
但...你一定...那老鼠... But the rat! You must...
偷了我的文件 lt stole my documents.
过了开门营业的时间 It's past opening time.
一小时前就该结束采访 He should have finished an hour ago.
亲爱的, 你好, 一块聊聊吧 Bonjour, ma cherie. Join us.
我们正聊到是谁给我的启发 We were just talking about my inspiration.
哦, 他说是叫小厨子的 Yes, he calls it his tiny chef.
不是它啦, 亲爱的, 我指的是你 Not that, dearest. I meant you.
是他 宜格? It's him. Ego?
安唐宜格! Anton Ego!
那是宜格吗? Is that Ego?
真不敢相信 I can't believe it.
你是林贵尼先生? 你好 You are Monsieur Linguini? Hello.
恕我打断你提前的庆祝 Pardon me for interrupting your premature celebration,
既然你是这行业的新手 为了公平的运动精神, 我给你次机会 but I thought it only fair to give you a sporting chance as you are new to this game.
比赛? 对 Game? Yes.
在没有对手的情况下获胜 你也猜得到, 是违反比赛规则 And you've been playing without an opponent. Which is, as you may have guessed, against the rules.
你是...安唐宜格? You're Anton Ego.
你反应这么慢, 还敢上快车道 You're slow for someone in the fast lane.
你要是喜欢美食, 怎么会这么瘦 And you're thin for someone who likes food.
我不是喜欢美食, 而是热爱美食 I don't like food. I love it.
菜色稍差, 我决不下咽 If I don't love it, I don't swallow.
我明晚会抱着极高的期望再来 I will return tomorrow night with high expectations.
你最好别让我失望 Pray you don't disappoint me.
对不起, 失礼了 我们是法国人, 现在该是晚餐时间 Listen, we hate to be rude, but we're French, and it's dinnertime.
她的意思其实是 " 现在是晚餐时间, 该吃法国菜 " She meant to say, " lt's dinnertime and we're French. "
别那样看我 Don't give me that look.
在媒体面前, 你一直让我分心 You were distracting me in front of the press.
你一直拉我头发, 我如何能专心? How am I supposed to concentrate with you yanking on my hair all the time?
还有一件事 And that's another thing.
你的意见可不是唯一的意见 Your opinion isn't the only one that matters here.
你知道, 可蕾也会做菜 Colette knows how to cook, too, you know.
我受够啦! All right, that's it!
小厨子, 你就休息一下吧 You take a break, Little Chef.
我不是你的傀儡 I'm not your puppet,
你也不是耍傀儡戏的人! and you're not my puppet controlling guy!
原来是那老鼠做的菜 The rat is the cook.
你冷静思考一下孰是孰非 You cool off and get your mind right, Little Chef.
宜格要来了, 我得全心应付! Ego is cning, and I need to focus!
你这蠢蛋... You stupid...
哇~, 从没见你这样过 Wow. I have never seen that before.
怒发冲冠像只毛绒绒的小白兔 Yeah, it's like you're his fluffy bunny or something.
瑞米, 对不起啦 I'm sorry, Remy.
我知道这次来太多了 I know there are too many guys.
我本想少带些... 哪儿的话 I tried to limit... You know what?
没事儿的, 是我以前太自私 Lt's okay. I've been selfish.
大伙儿饿了吗? 还用说 You guys hungry? Are you kidding?
今晚我请客, 快打烊时咱们就上 All right. Dinner's on me. We'll go after closing time.
还有... 我听着... In fact... Yeah.
要老爸把全族人都带上 tell Dad to bring the whole clan.
小厨子? Little Chef?
太好了, 儿子 外神通内鬼, 这个我喜欢 This is great, Son. An inside job. I see the appeal.
小厨子? Little Chef?
小厨子? Little Chef?
嗨, 小厨子 Hey, Little Chef.
我以为你回我公寓去了呢 I thought you went back to the apartment.
你不在时, 我 我手足无措... Then when you werert there, I don't know...
我不该把事情弄得这么僵 It didn't seem right to leave things the way that we did, so...
听着, 我不该跟你争执 Look, I don't want to fight.
我...压力...很大 I've been under a lot of, you know, pressure.
短时间内的变化太大了, 知道吗? A lot has changed in not very much time, you know?
我突然变成了古斯特的家人 I'm suddenly a Gusteau.
有其父, 必得有其子, 对吧 And I got to be a Gusteau or, you know,
否则会让大家失望 people will be disappointed.
这感觉好奇怪 It's weird.
我这辈子没让人失望过 You know, I've never disappointed anyone before,
因为从来没人对我抱什么期望 because nobody's ever expected anything of me.
现在别人之所以对我期望这么高 And the only reason anyone expects anything from me now
都是因为你 is because of you.
我辜负了你 I haven't been fair to you.
你从来没让我失望 这点我决不会忘记 You've never failed me, and I should never forget that.
你一直都是我哥们 You've been a good friend.
一个最难得, 最忠诚的哥们... The most honorable friend a guy could ever ask...
什么呀? What is this?
发生什么事? What's going on?
什么? What...
嘿 Hey...
你 你们... You're...
你偷东西? 你怎能这样? You're stealing food? How could you?
我一直把你当成最信任的朋友 I thought you were my friend! I trusted you!
出去...你和你那群鼠辈们 Get out! You and all your rat buddies!
别再回来了 And don't cne back
否则我就用一般餐厅灭鼠的方法 来对付你们 or I'll treat you the way restaurants are supposed to treat pests!
你说得对, 老爸, 是我自欺欺人 You're right, Dad. Who am I kidding?
我们就是...鼠辈 We are what we are, and we're rats.
他马上就会离开 你也知道怎么进去 Well, he'll leave soon, and now you know how to get in.
尽情地去偷吧 Steal all you want.
你不去? 我没胃口 You're not cning? I've lost my appetite.
先生, 今晚想点什么? Do you know what you would like this evening, sir?
我要串烤你的心 Yes, I'd like your heart roasted on a spit.
请进 Come in!
今天是大日子, 你该对员工精神讲话 Today's the big day. You should say something to them.
说什么呢? 你是老板, 鼓励他们呀 Like what? You are the boss. Inspire them.
注意 Attention.
大家...注意 Attention, everyone.
今晚至关重要 Tonight is a big night.
很难伺候的人要来了 他有多" 疑" 难测的人" 格" Appetite is cning, and he's going to have a big ego.
我是说...宜格...会来, 那个食评家 I mean, Ego. He's cning. The critic.
他将会点菜 And he's going to order something.
从我们的菜单上点 Something from our menu.
除非他点冷食... 不然我们就得热烹 And we'll have to cook it, unless he orders something cold.
你还是放不下心, 对吧? EMILE: Just can't leave it alone, can you?
餐厅营业的时间, 你不该来, 很危险 You really shouldn't be here during restaurant hours. It's not safe.
我饿了 I'm hungry!
不用里面的食物, 我就吃得很高兴 And I don't need the inside food to be happy.
关键就在于不挑嘴 The key, my friend, is to not be picky.
瞧仔细咯 不要, 等等! Observe. No, wait!
糟糕, 我们该怎么办? 我去找老爸来 Oh, no! No, no! What do we do? I'll go get Dad.
就算你自认是个厨师 你也只不过是只老鼠 You might think you are a chef but you are still only a rat.
虽然他在最后一次评论中 给我们降了一个星级 Sure he took away a star last time he reviewed this place.
或许我爸就是因此忧郁而死 Sure it probably killed... Dad.
这简直像在施魔咒 但我可以这么告诉大家... This is very bad juju right here. But I'll tell you one thing...
宜格来了 宜格? 他到了? Ego is here. Ego? He is here?
他只不过是普通客人, 准备上菜! Anton Ego is just another customer. Let's cook!
对, 大家准备... Yeah! Let's...
好啦 Okay.
我们来谈个简单的交易 So I have in mind a simple arrangement.
你替我设计一系列 " 史大厨 "牌冷冻食品 You will create for me a new line of Chef Skinner frozen foods.
我就饶你不死 And I, in return, will not kill you.
再见啦, 小老鼠! Au revoir, rat!
先生, 您今晚决定要点什么了吗? Do you know what you would like this evening, sir?
嗯, 我想好了 Yes, I think I do.
看过一堆对你们新厨师 追捧过热的报导后 After reading a lot of overheated puffery about your new cook,
知道我最想吃什么吗? you know what I'm craving?
小小的创意 A little perspective.
就这样, 我要一客原创又好吃的菜 That's it. I'd like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective.
你建议用什么酒来配呢? Can you suggest a good wine to go with that?
先生, 酒要配什么? 创意呀...应该会是原创吧? With what, sir? Perspective. Fresh out, I take it?
我... I am...
好吧, 既然你一点创意都没 Very well. Since you're all out of perspective
这鬼地方也没其他餐厅有 and no one else seems to have it in this bloody town,
那我就妥协一下 I'll make you a deal.
你只管上菜, 创意部份我自己来 You provide the food, I'll provide the perspective.
这才能匹配一瓶47年的白马堡红酒 Which would go nicely with a bottle of Cheval Blanc 1947.
这恐怕...我... I'm afraid I...
您到底点的是什么? Your dinner selection?
告诉你们的林贵尼大厨 只要他敢上, 什么都行 Tell your Chef Linguini that I want whatever he dares to serve me.
叫他上最好的菜来应付我 Tell him to hit me with his best shot.
我也要一份他点的 I will have whatever he is having.
我们就...这么放弃啦? 你为何这么说? So, we have given up. Why do you say that?
我们在后车厢的笼子里 We are in a cage inside the car trunk
坐等我们冷冻食品的未来 awaiting a future in frozen food products.
不对, 只有我在龙子里, 是我放弃 No, I'm the one in a cage. I've given up.
你...很自由 You are free.
我被局限在你自由的想像中 I am only as free as you imagine me to be.
你自由我才自由 As you are.
你算了吧, 我厌倦了虚伪 为了我爸, 我假装是老鼠 Oh, please. I'm sick of pretending. I pretend to be a rat for my father.
为了林贵尼, 我假装是人类 I pretend to be a human through Linguini.
我假装你存在, 好有人说话 I pretend you exist so I have someone to talk to!
你所说的一切, 我都已经知道了 You only tell me stuff I already know!
我知道自己是谁, 不用你来告诉我 I know who I am! Why do I need you to tell me?
我干嘛还需要伪装? Why do I need to pretend?
你确实不需要, 瑞米 But you don't, Remy.
从来都不需要 You never did.
这才是我左边 No. My other left!
爸, 爸, 我在这儿! Dad? Dad, I'm in here!
我在后车厢里! 怎么回事? I'm inside the trunk! What the...
老爸! Dad!
嗨, 小弟 艾米 Hey, little brother! Emile!
我爱死你们啦 I love you guys!
你去哪儿? Where are you going?
回餐馆, 没有我他们肯定不行 Back to the restaurant. They'll fail without me.
关你什么事? 因为我是个厨子呀! Why do you care? Because I'm a cook!
是你的食谱 lt's your recipe.
你连自己的配方都不知道? How can you not know your own recipe?
那只是临时起意, 我没写下来 I didn't write it down. It just came to me.
那就再起意一次, 不就得了? 我们怎能上这玩意! Then make it cne to you again, ja? Because we can't serve this!
客人点的菜呢? Where's my order?
我们能上别的菜吗? 一道不是我发明的菜? Can't we serve something else? Something I didn't invent?
可客人点的就是这个呀 This is what they're ordering.
叫他们点别的, 就说原来点的卖完了 Make them order something else. Tell them we're all out.
我们刚才开门营业, 怎么可能卖完 We cannot be all out. We just opened.
我有主意了, 干脆就上客人点的菜 I have another idea. What if we serve them what they order!
你告诉我们怎么做这道菜, 就行啦 We will make it. Just tell us what you did.
我也不知道当初怎么做的 I don't know what I did.
那怎么跟客人交代 We need to tell the customers something.
那就去告诉他们...说... Then tell them... Tell them...
瑞米, 别去! Don't do it. Remy. Remy.
别去, 快停! 他们会发现你的 Don't! Stop! They'll see you. Stop.
我们别谈是不是我要逼他 而是我们现在该怎么... We're not talking about me. We're talking about what to do right...
老鼠! Rats!
...我有刀... I have a knife
瑞米! 拿我的刀 Remy! Get my knife.
别 碰 他! Don't touch him!
谢谢你回来, 小厨子 Thanks for cning back, Little Chef.
我知道这听起来很荒唐, 但... I know this sounds insane, but...
呃...有时事实就是很荒唐 Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes.
荒唐不代表就不是... But that doesn't mean it's not
呃...事实 the truth.
事实上, 我一点做菜的天赋都没 And the truth is, I have no talent at all.
这只老鼠才是幕后配料做菜的 But this rat, he's the one behind these recipes.
他才是厨师, 真正的厨师 他一直躲在我帽子里 He's the cook. The real cook. He's been hiding under my toque.
他控制我的行动 He's been controlling my actions.
他才是我能做出好菜的原因 He's the reason I can cook the food that's exciting everyone.
也是宜格为什么会上门的原因 The reason Ego is outside that door.
你们给我的赞美, 该归功于它的天赋 You've been giving me credit for his gift.
我知道这很难令人相信 I know it's a hard thing to believe.
但你们当初也相信我会做菜呀 But, hey, you believed I could cook, right?
我想, 这办法可以 虽然荒唐, 但一定行... Look, this works. It's crazy, but it works.
我们能成为巴黎首屈一指的餐厅 We can be the greatest restaurant in Paris,
这只老鼠, 这天才小厨子 能引领我们完成心愿 and this rat, this brilliant Little Chef, can lead us there.
你们说呢? 谁愿意留下? What do you say? You with me?
《 人人会做菜 》
爸 Dad.
爸, 我不知该说什么 Dad, I don't know what to say.
我错怪了你的朋友...还有你 I was wrong about your friend and about you.
我希望你不要误会 在我心中这些比家人更重要 I don't want you to think I'm choosing this over family.
我不能只选择我一半的人生 I can't choose between two halves of myself.
我不是在谈烹饪, 而是谈勇气 I'm not talking about cooking. I'm talking about guts.
这对你来说, 真的这么重要? This really means that much to you?
我们虽然不是厨子, 但是一家人 We're not cooks, but we are family.
你怎么说, 我们怎么做 You tell us what to do, and we'll get it done.
快阻止那卫生专员! 三角洲部队, 快, 快, 快! Stop that health inspector! Delta Team, go, go, go!
其他的人留下帮瑞米 The rest of you stay and help Remy.
[ 员工必须洗手 ]
第3小队处理鱼, 第4小队管烤箱 Team three will be handling fish. Team four, roasted items.
第5小队管火烤, 第6小队管酱料 各就各位, 快, 快, 快! Team five, grill. Team six, sauces. Get to your stations. Let's go, go, go!
会接触食物的, 只能用后脚走路 Those handling food will walk on two legs.
前面需要服务员 We need someone to wait tables.
对不起让您久等, 今晚我们缺人手 I'm sorry for any delay, but we're a little short tonight.
没关系, 慢慢来 Please, take all of the time you need.
他刚又一次迟迟没出现 但突然之间... He came in late one more time and all of a sudden he...
牛排要够嫩 Make sure that steak is nice and tenderized.
用力, 对啦, 左勾拳, 又勾拳 Work it. Yeah. Stick and move. Stick and move.
焦油比目鱼要用点心 少点盐, 多点奶油 Easy with that sole meuniere. Less salt. More butter.
只能用米诺雷奶酪 Only use the mimolette cheese.
做沙拉要像画画一样 Whoa! Compose the salad like you were painting a picture.
什锦沙拉不可放太多醋 Not too much vinaigrette on that salade cnposee.
要一直搅拌, 别让奶和油分离 Don't let that beurre blanc separate. Keep whisking.
干贝( 带子 )只能氽烫 让我尝尝, 汤匙伸下来 Gently poach the scallops. Taste check. Spoons down.
很好, 盐太多, 很好 Good. Too much salt. Good.
高汤不可大火煮沸 不然里面的雉肉会变硬 Don't boil the consomme, it'll toughen the pheasant.
艾米 对不起 Emile! Sorry.
可蕾, 别走! Colette, wait! Colette.
你回来啦, 可蕾, 我... 什么...都别说 You came back. Colette... Don't say a word.
如果我多考虑一下, 就会改变主意 If I think about it, I might change my mind.
只要告诉我, 那老鼠在做什么菜 Just tell me what the rat wants to cook.
杂菜烩? 那只是家常菜呀! Ratatouille? Lt's a peasant dish.
你确定要做给宜格? Are you sure you want to serve this to Ego?
干嘛? 我在做杂菜烩呀 What? I am making ratatouille.
那么, 你想怎么做? Well, how would you prepare it?
杂菜烩? 呵~, 他们在开玩笑吧 Ratatouille? They must be joking.
呜...呃...怎么会这样 No, it can't be.
杂菜烩是谁做的? 我一定要知道! Who cooked the ratatouille? I demand to know!
我已记不得最后一次是哪时 请服务员转达我对厨师的赞美 I can't remember the last time I asked a waiter to give my cnpliments to the chef.
没想到这次这么巧 我的服务员就是厨师 And now I find myself in the extraordinary position of having my waiter be the chef.
谢谢, 不过今晚我只是你的服务员 Thanks, but I'm just your waiter tonight.
那这顿饭我该感谢谁呢? Then who do I thank for the meal?
对不起, 我去去就来 Excuse me a minute.
你一定就是厨师... You must be the chef...
如果你想见厨师 就得等到其他客人都走了以后 If you wish to meet the chef, you will have to wait until all the other customer have gone.
就这样 So be it.
起初宜格认为是玩笑 REMY: At first, Ego thinks it's a joke.
可是当林贵尼向他解释时 他脸上的笑容消失了 But as Linguini explains, Ego's smile disappears.
除了偶而问些普通的问题之外 他没再说什么 He doesn't react beyond asking an occasional question.
解释完后, 宜格起身谢过晚餐 And when the story is done, Ego stands, thanks us for the meal...
谢谢你们的晚餐 Thank you for the meal.
便一言不发地走了 and leaves without another word.
第二天他写的评论就上了报 The following day his review appears.
就很多方面来说 食评家的工作其实很简单 E GO: In many ways, the work of a critic is easy.
相对于那些奉献自己, 辛苦工作的厨师 我们只需高高在上地评断, 不负什么责任 We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
尖酸刻薄的批评, 往往给作者及读者 带来莫大的乐趣, 也很受欢迎 We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
但整体意义来说, 一个严酷的事实 我们这些食评家都必须面对的是 But the bitter truth we critics must face is that in the grand scheme of things,
随便什么平凡无奇的菜, 都有可能 比我们批评它的评论更有意义 the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但有时我们也真的得冒很大的风险 去发掘和呵护新的人与事物 But there are times when a critic truly risks something and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
这世界对于有才的人和创新的事 常常却是很残忍的 The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations.
新人新事需要朋友 The new needs friends.
昨晚我有了一次新的体验 Last night, I experienced something new,
一顿非凡的晚餐, 却完全出自 一个意想不到的人物 an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
如果只是说厨师与餐点,挑战了我对于烹饪艺术的既定成见, 就太轻描淡写了 To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement.
他们彻底震撼了我 They have rocked me to my core.
过去我刻意丑化古斯特的格言: " 人人会做菜" , 不是什么秘密 In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, " Anyone can cook ".
直到现在, 我才真正了解那句话的意义 But I realize only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不是每一个人 都能成为伟大的艺术家 Not everyone can becne a great artist,
但一位伟大的艺术家 却可能出自任何地方 but a great artist can cne from anywhere.
很难想像古斯特餐厅里 那些天才厨师们的出身是多么的卑微 It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's,
在我这食评家的眼里 他们是全法国最顶尖的厨师 who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
我会很快再回到古斯特餐厅 饿着肚子等着品尝美食 I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
真是难忘的一晚 It was a great night.
我一生最快乐的 The happiest of my life.
但人生中唯一能预知的是" 世事难料" But the only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.
[ 违反卫生条款 勒令歇业 ]
最后我们还是得放了姓史的 还有那个卫生专员 Well, we had to let Skinner and the health inspector loose,
我们当然被驱散了 and of course they ratted us out.
菜多好不重要 The food didn't matter.
一旦厨房有老鼠的消息走露 Once it got out there were rats in the kitchen,
餐厅当然就关门大吉啦 oh, man, the restaurant was closed
宜格丢了工作, 也失了声望 and Ego lost his job and his credibility.
但别替他难过 But don't feel too bad for him.
他现在投资一个小生意, 挺好的 He's doing very well as a small business investor.
他似乎很快乐 你怎么知道? He seems very happy. How do you know?
得走啦, 晚餐尖峰时刻到了 Got to go. Dinner rush.
你很清楚他的口味 You know how he likes it.
谢谢, 小厨子 Thanks, Little Chef.
来道甜点如何? Can I interest you in a dessert this evening?
这还用问? 来点什么呢? Don't you always? Which one would you like?
给我来个惊喜 Surprise me.
来道甜点如何? Can I interest you in a dessert this evening?
这故事换我来说, 一定更精彩 Hey, believe me, that story gets better when I tell it, okay?
快上菜吧, 我们饿死啦! Come on. Bring some food over here, we're starving!
[ 小吃店 ]
[ 杂菜烩 ]
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制