非洲
各就各位 准备起飞 OK. Wind her up, boys!
It's Monte Carlo or bust.
蒙特卡洛 位于欧洲地中海畔的奢华之国摩纳哥 以豪赌和F1赛车闻名于世 目的地 蒙特卡洛 或阴曹地府
-支撑架 -检查完毕 -Struts. -Check.
-襟翼 -检查完毕 -Flaps. -Check.
襟翼 用以增加升力的辅助机翼
-钻石黄金 -检查完毕 -Diamonds and gold. -Check.
蜜月之旅
在赌场里玩两把 几周后我们就回来了 We'll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks.
-再见 -钱一输光就回来 -Bye! -Or whenever the gold runs out.
-再见 -再见 -Buh-bye! -Good-bye.
好好玩 我们在这里等你们回来 All right! We'll be waiting for you!
别傻了 我们才不会回来 Just kidding! We're never cning back!
不好意思 请再说一遍 Sorry! What was that?
全速启动 Initiate warp drive.
他们是不是说永远都不回来了 Did they just say they were never cning back?
伙计们 Guys?
马蒂 Marty?
太好了 你在这里 Oh, goody, you're here!
尝尝这个味道怎么样 Why don't you just chew on this?
我好饿 I'm hungry.
痛哇... Ow!
...哇哈哈 骗到你啦 I'm just messing with you.
我半身不遂好多年了 I lost all feeling in this thing years ago.
梅尔曼 你怎么变成这幅样子 Melman? Why do you look like that?
瞧这是谁来了 Ooh, look who's talking.
格萝丽娅 你们怎么都这么...老了 Gloria? Why are you guys so... elderly?
切 你有多久没照镜子了 Now, when was the last time you looked in the mirror?
什么 What?
-不 -醒醒 醒醒 艾力...艾 -No! -Wake up! Wake up, Ally-Al!
醒醒 Wake up!
马蒂 Marty!
马蒂 太恐怖了 Marty, it was horrible.
又做同一个噩梦了吗 That same nightmare again, huh?
欢迎回来
我们被困在了非洲 We were stuck here in Africa,
而且老态龙钟 满脸褶子 and we were all super-old and wrinkly.
我老了还挺帅 可你们都变得惨不忍睹 Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!
艾力克斯 放松 我给你准备了一个惊喜 Relax, Alex. 'Cause I got a surprise for you!
是不是企鹅来了 来接我们回家 Is it the penguins? Have they cne to take us home?
不是 就差那么一点点 Nope. But it's the next best thing.
算了 又是希望破灭的一天 Another day bites the dust.
跟我走吧您 Come on, now!
小心 小心点 踏过小草坪 Watch it. Watch yourself. Small divots!
抱歉 这有点陡 我们爬上小山坡 Sorry, little incline there. Back up this hill.
有根压低的树枝 跳下这断崖就到啦 A low-hanging branch, then just over this bluff and voilo!
生日快乐 兄弟 Happy birthday, pal!
纽约城 Wow! New York City.
惊喜吧 Surprise!
格萝丽娅 你是自由女神像 Gloria! You're the Statue of Liberty!
Bring me your huddled masses, baby!
出自女神像基座上艾玛娜莎罗琪的诗《新巨人》 让芸芸众生投入我的怀抱吧 亲爱的
梅尔曼 你成了布鲁克林大桥 And, Melman, you're the Brooklyn Bridge!
Actually, I'm the Triboro Bridge.
连接曼哈顿 布朗克斯和皇后三区 其实我是三区大桥
这些都是你们做的吗 Wow! You guys made this?
是啊 存在深深的脑海里 Yeah. From memory!
此情可待成追忆 From crazy, obsessive memory.
第五大道 畅通无阻 Hey! Fifth Avenue... with no traffic!
这是时代广场 There's Times Square,
浓郁的摩登气息 却毫无个性 with its modern-day corporate lack of character.
一条街上9家杜安里德药店 Nine Duane Reades on the same street!
还有动物园 And the zoo.
我们的家 Wow, our home.
瞧 有个小小的我 Look! There's a little me.
还有小小的大家 And little all of us-es!
艾力克斯 艾力克斯 Alex! Alex! Alex!
不 Oh, no!
大伙儿 你们今天真是让我欢喜让我忧 You guys. You've both made and ruined my day.
许个愿吧 亲爱的 Make a wish, sweetheart.
你的愿望成真了 Your wish has cne true!
我的小肚腩在跟我说话呢 My tummy is speaking to me!
真恶心 Oh, gross!
我要是你 就不会吃另一半蛋糕 Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you.
艾力克斯 你许了什么愿 Alex, what was your wish?
我希望我们能回家 别误会 I wished we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong.
我爱你们的礼物 但只能望梅止渴 I love this. But it's not the real thing.
因为那是泥塑啊 艾力克斯 That's because it's a mud model, Alex.
这又不是真的纽约 我希望你明白这点 lt's not actually New York. I hope that was clear.
我们这是在干嘛 What are we doing?
傻愣愣地等着企鹅回来接我们 Here we are relying on the penguins to cne back for us.
我们应该...去蒙特卡洛找他们 But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them.
身为狮子斑马还有长颈鹿和河马的我们 How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe
怎么能大摇大摆走进蒙特卡洛赌场 and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?
-我不知道 问老夫子吧 -我是说真的 -I don't know. Ask the rabbi! -Hey, I'm serious.
别争了 我们能行的 Come on! We can do it!
我们是精英团队 无所不能 We can do anything! It's us!
精英团队 We're us!
没错 我们都走过大半个地球了 Yeah, that's right. We've gone halfway around the world!
跟这比起来 Compared with that,
蒙特卡洛不过是小菜一碟 Monte Carlo's just a hop,
咱蹦跶着就能过去 skip and a swim away!
是啊 Yeah.
为了回家 To home.
-回家 -回家 -Home! -Home.
-为了回家 -为了芝士汉堡 -Home. -Cheeseburger.
那些企鹅见到我们肯定会很高兴 Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us.
没错 可能他们正无聊到爆呢 Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!
拜托用点劲 枕头大战可不是娘们过家家 You pillow fight like a bunch of little girls!
奶奶个熊 这些枕芯是用幼鸟羽毛做的 Chimichanga! These pillows are filled with baby birds!
马达加斯加3 欧洲大逃亡
摩纳哥蒙特卡洛港口
-你说什么 -就是那个赌场 -What? -There it is. The casino!
啥 What?
我说 "太好了 咱们能在那里找到企鹅" I said, "Perfect. That's where we'll find the penguins."
什么 What?
嘘 大伙儿小点声 Shh! Come on, guys.
企鹅搜查行动切忌冒然 Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity.
不能让别人发现我们 We can't draw attention to ourselves.
我们要潜伏 We're invisible!
意思是 莫声张 要低调 I'm talking really, really quiet.
让我们跳起舞来 Everybody dance now
C+C音乐工厂的歌曲《让我们跳起舞来》
让我们跳起舞来 Everybody dance now
好 第一步 我们闯入赌场 抓住企鹅 OK. Phase One, we break into the casino, grab the penguins,
让他们开着猴力飞机 and get them to take us back
带我们回纽约 to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!
明白 Check.
第二步 好好训斥企鹅一顿 Phase Two, we chew out the penguins
不该把我们丢在非洲 for abandoning us in Africa.
明白 Check.
第三步 向企鹅道歉 Phase Three, we apologize to the penguins
不该这么严厉训斥他们 for overly harsh chewing outing,
不过我们的立场也表达清楚了 but we've gotten our point across.
第四步 回到纽约 Phase Four, back to New York City.
-很好 -我喜欢 -Yes! -I like it!
好 我们顺着这些通风管道进入 All right, we take these ventilation ducts
企鹅所在赌场位置上方的隔空层 to the crawlspace above the casino where we find the penguins.
先让我想想咱们各自钻哪个管道 I just need to figure out which duct each of us should take.
贝斯低音回响 Pause back with the bass
即兴表演上场 抓住美好时光 The jam is live in effect and I don't waste time
麦克风在手 演绎淋漓酣畅 On the mic with a dope rhyme
跟着节奏跳吧 Jump to the rhythm
跳吧 跟着节奏跳吧 跳吧 Jump, jump to the rhythm, jump...
不妙 Uh-oh.
不 Oh, no!
快逃命啊 Take cover!
-好险 -你好 亲爱的 -Whoo! OK! -Hi, honey.
好了 好了 我来帮你 亲爱的 OK, OK. I got you. I got you, honey.
赌场规定任何动物不得入内 除了人 Now, they're not gonna let animals on to the casino floor,
所以只有一种办法 乔装打扮 so expect some kind of disguise.
瞧 那女人真是丑得惊天地泣鬼神 Whoa! Look at that! That is one ugly, mug-ugly lady!
就像中了最最恶毒的面目全非掌 That is roach-killing ugly!
那不是女人 是凡尔赛国王 That's not a lady. That's the King of Versailles.
才不是什么国王 And that's not the King of Versailles.
是猩猩扮的 That's the chimps.
猩猩只是幌子 And the chimps are like smoke.
幌子下面 必有幕后主持 And where there's smoke, there's fire.
就是那些企鹅 And by fire, I mean the penguins!
凡尔赛国王又赢了 King of Versailles wins again.
听我的没错吧 I say we let it ride.
我们就要接上那帮"非洲难民" Then we'll pick up the hippies
然后风光地飞回纽约 and fly back to New York in style.
我们能买一架A-380空中巴士吗 Can we buy an Airbus A-380?
纯金的都行 宝贝 Solid gold, baby!
长官 理论上来说纯金飞机是飞不了的 Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn't be able to fly.
卡哇伊斯基 我们会发大财的 Kowalski, we'll be rich!
有钱能使鬼推磨 还怕什么常规理论 The rules of physics don't apply to us.
-再来一盘 -遵命 -Let it ride! -Right-o!
2分17秒后 OK. In exactly two minutes and 17 seconds,
狐猴会准时切断电源 the lemurs will cut the power.
交换机电源
-现在吗 -不是 -Now? -No.
-可以了吗 -不行 -OK? -No.
-现在吗 -不是 -Now? -No.
我趁黑滑下去 抓住企鹅 I drop down, grab the penguins.
你再把我吊起来 一起逃出这里 You crank me up, and we are out of here.
慢着 还是我来吧 让我来擒拿企鹅 Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me drop down! I'll grab the penguins!
你没有爪子 马蒂 You don't have fingers, Marty.
-现在呢 -不行 -Now? -No.
-可以了吗 -不成 -Do it? -No!
这些都是头该考虑的问题 These are things a leader has to think of.
为嘛你是头 为嘛不是我 Why should you be the leader? Why not me?
因为这是我一手策划的 'Cause I'm the phase tracker!
国王还是没有下注 The king is letting it ride.
为何事先不找我商量 How did I get phased out?
你本身就是计划的一部分 You're part of a phase.
计划不需要你占有 而是要你参与 A phase isn't something you own, it's something you're in.
有戏 That's it.
话说谁投票选你当CEO的 Who voted you Grand Phase Master anyway?
我 我说了算 因为我就是头 Me! I voted me! 'Cause I'm the leader!
-黑色 -中了 宝贝 -Black! -That's it, baby!
-现在呢 -不行 -Now? -No!
凡尔赛国王赢了大满贯 The King of Versailles wins it all!
-看来只好由我来主持大局了 -梅尔曼 -Maybe I should be in charge. -Melman!
好歹我是个医生 I am a doctor.
-现在吧 -不行 -Now! -No.
为什么我们都没有话语权 Why can't we all be leaders?
别吵了 干脆我来 Enough! I'm gonna lead.
别来无恙 小猫咪 What's new, pussycat?
马蒂 我们这是在第几步 Marty, what phase are we at?
第三步 道歉 Phase Three, apologize!
收到 Right.
老兄 真抱歉 Oh, man, we are so sorry.
接受道歉 咱们滚 Apology accepted. Let's roll!
马蒂 我们跳过了第二步 Marty! We skipped Phase Two!
忘记严厉训斥他们了 We didn't chew them out!
别看我呀 我只是个跟班 头说了算 Don't look at me. I'm just following the leader!
-可以了 -我现在有点忙 -Now! -I'm a bit busy right now.
快拉电闸 Just pull the switch!
好吧 OK, fine.
见鬼 这些灯怎么回事 What the heck is going on with the lights?
Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want
辣妹组合的成名歌曲《想要》 告诉俺你想要啥 你真的想要啥
俺告诉你俺想要啥 俺真的想要啥 I'll tell you what I want. What I really, really want...
搞什么飞机 快过来 What are you doing?! Come on!
封锁出口 Initiate lockdown!
向动物监管局的杜布瓦队长求助 And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!
讲 Speak.
是 Oui.
一匹斑马 A zebra?
一头河马 A hippo?
一只长颈鹿 A giraffe?
还有狮子 A lion?!
我年方7岁 就已经开始勒死鹦鹉 When I was seven, I strangled my first parrot,
拳打毒蛇 把金鱼冲下马桶 flushed my first goldfish, punched my first snake.
现在我毕生为之准备的 Now I have finally reached the
激动时刻终于到来了 moment l have been preparing for my entire life.
我事业的巅峰 The pinnacle of my career,
猎杀百兽之王 to hunt the king of the beasts!
狮子
-不 -封锁了 -Oh, no. -Lockdown, eh?
我们该怎么办 What do we do?
大伙儿都后退 看我的 All right, everybody, stand back. I got this one.
当我没说 Never mind.
出场亮相的机会要好好把握 失不再来 Well, you only get one chance at a first impression.
怎么回事 What just happened?
我们在哪儿 这是啥玩意儿 Where are we? What is this?
我们称之为攻击休闲两用豪华车 We call it the Luxury Assault Recreational Vehicle.
汽车开动啦 呜呜 The car goes vroom-vroom!
踩油门 士兵们 Step on it, boys!
杜布瓦队长 见到你真是太高兴了 Captain Dubois, I am so happy to see you!
你不会相信... You will not believe...
滚回去 蠢材 Get back, you fool!
你那廉价的古龙水盖住了动物的骚香味 Your cheap cologne is obscuring the animal musk!
我的脸 Oh, my face!
可怜的畜生 Poor, poor animals.
天堂有路你不走 地狱无门偏进来 You should never have left the forest.
老娘陪你们玩玩 Now you deal with me.
卡哇伊斯基 联系黑猩猩 Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us
让他们开超级飞机前来会合 at the rendezvous point with the Super Plane.
地点 大使酒店楼顶 进发 Hotel Ambassador. Let's move it!
目标锁定 长颈鹿在12点钟方向 Voilo. Giraffe at twelve o'clock.
伙计们 我们被盯上了 Guys, we've got a tail.
狗仔队 Paparazzi!
二等兵 踩油门 Pedal to the metal, Private.
请不要拍照 Don't take any photos, please!
你们好 Hi!
我在这儿 Here I am!
不...要...拍...照... Don't take... any... photos.
-不许拍了 -快帮忙 医生 -No more pictures! -Medic!
预计还要多久到达会合地点 ETA to rendezvous point?
2分37秒 长官 Two minutes, 37 seconds, sir.
准备作战 Man your battle stations!
慢着 得有人把着方向盘 Hey! Wait! Nobody's at the wheel!
快回去 司机脱岗 无人驾驶 Get back there! Negative on the driver! There's no driver!
救命 无人驾驶 不 我们都会死的 Help! Nobody's driving! Oh, no! We're going to die!
不要坐以待毙 娘娘腔 握住方向盘 Don't just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!
Are you kidding? I don't drive. I'm a New Yorker!
因为养车费用高和交通发达 纽约人养成了不开车的习惯 你开什么玩笑 我不开车 我是纽约人
把屁股挪开 别唧唧歪歪了 Move over, Miss Daisy!
What are you doing? Zebras can't drive!
斑马天生色盲 你在干嘛 斑马是不能开车的
只有企鹅和人类才能开车 Only penguins and people can drive.
这些按钮是干嘛用的 What do all these buttons do?
救命 Help me!
干得好 条纹哥 Nice one, Stripes!
疯女人逼近了 Crazy woman gaining!
施出我们的深海鱼油困敌大法 Our Omega-3 slick will take them down.
二等兵 启动 Private, activate!
她还真不赖 She's good!
卡哇伊斯基 人肉一下 Kowalski, intel.
长官 我们遇上强手了 Sir. We have a serious problem.
尚塔尔杜布瓦队长 Captain Chantal Dubois.
隶属摩纳哥动物监管局 完美记录保持者 Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record.
你开错方向了 You're going the wrong way,
-Marty! -Just call me Marty-o Andretti.
指的是美国前F1冠军赛车手马里奥安德里蒂 -马蒂 -请叫我马蒂奥安德里蒂
我看你倒像是傻逼奥安德里蒂 No. You're Sucky-o Andretti!
别吵 一旁待着去 Stop backseat driving!
我在副驾驶座帮你 把方向盘给我 I'm passenger-seat driving. Give me the wheel.
这不是方向盘 这是我的命根子 It's not a wheel, it's my baby!
你的蹄子就不该搭在方向盘上 Your hoofs aren't meant to be on a wheel!
-现在轮不到你开车了 -别看着我 -Hey! Too late for you to drive! -Don't look at me!
争辩的时候别看我 看好路 Don't look at me when we argue! Look at the road!
冷静点 冷静点 Be cool, be cool!
你好 长官 有何指教 Hi, Officer. Is there a problem?
你好 Hi.
小心 Oh! Watch out!
我们需要加大马力 We need more power.
是时候点燃卡哇伊斯基的核反应堆了 Time to fire up Kowalski's nuclear reactor.
这就是传说中的核反应堆吗 That's a nuclear reactor?
没错 Nuclear.
她在车顶 She's on the roof!
可是长官 准备还未就绪 But, sir, it's not ready.
控制棒还有待校准 The control rods'll have to be calibrated.
更别说转换区中的铀-238 And don't even ask me about the Uranium-238 blanket.
好吧 Ok.
马蒂 我们甩掉她了 OK, Marty, we lost her!
也许你可以减速了 Maybe you can slow down now.
不行 刹车失灵了 I can't! There's no brakes!
刹车失灵 军法处置 二等兵 No brakes? Way to cnmit, soldier.
大使酒店
大伙快逃出去 Let's get out of here!
快快快 跳啊 别犹豫 Go, go, go! Move! Now!
大家这是去哪儿啊 Hey, where's everybody going?
我在飞 I'm flying!
我是第一只能飞的狐猴 I'm flying! I'm the first flying monkey!
太好了 Oh, yay!
有了它 咱们就能离开这儿啦 That's our ticket out of here!
太好了 宝贝 Yeah, baby!
大伙儿 快上猴梯 Everybody! On the monkey chain!
香蕉枪伺候 Deploy banana gun!
带上小家伙们 扔上去 快跑 Grab the little guys! Toss them up! Let's go! Go, go, go! Go!
快啊 快啊 加油 Faster! Faster! Faster! Come on!
快上来 梅尔曼 Come on, Melman!
刚好 Whoo! Yeah!
梅尔曼 Melman!
我的脖子 My neck!
让猴儿们用点劲 管发双倍工资 Put your backs into it! Double banana overtime!
蛇形飞行 甩掉她 Serpentine! Serpentine!
这个女人真让我毛骨悚然了 Hey, this lady's really starting to freak me out.
莫特 你去摆平她 Fix it, Mort.
抓牢 Hold this.
艾力克斯 小心点 她是疯子 Alex, be careful! She's crazy!
你以为我不知道吗 马蒂 You think, Marty?!
搞定 可以回家啦 宝贝 That's right! Home free, baby!
我又能呼吸了 I can breathe!
永别了 杜布瓦 Au revoir, Dubois!
算你行 狮子 Well played, lion.
好戏开始了 Game on.
纽约 纽约 了不起的城市 New York, New York. It's a heck of a town
-布朗克斯在上城区 -炮台公园在下城区 -The Bronx is up -But the Battery's down
纽约 纽约 New York, New York...
卡哇伊斯基 状态报告 Kowalski, status report.
好消息是这首歌已经接近尾声 So the good news is this song is almost over.
正合我意 那坏消息呢 Well, that's music to my ears. And the bad news?
齿轮传动系统严重损坏 长官 The gear assembly is badly damaged, sir.
只需少许时间即可... It's only a matter of time before...
为什么我们就不能平稳着陆一次呢[详见前面两集] Why can't we ever just make a normal landing?
老天啊 Oh, man!
挺住 梅尔曼 我来帮你下来 亲爱的 Hold on, Melman. OK? I'll get you down, sweetie.
朱利安国王去哪儿了 必须找到他 Where is he? Must find King Julien. King Julien!
这越来越热了 It's getting hot in here
美国嘻哈天王内丽的《性感说唱》
快脱掉你的皮 So take off all your fur
我越来越热了 I am getting so hot
我想要脱光光 I want to take my fur off
老大 飞机摔得怎样 Skipper, what about the plane?
黑猩猩们会连夜加班修理 The chimps will work through the night.
没有休息停顿 不受安全限制 No breaks, no safety restrictions.
大胆 你们要罢工 Hey, where are you going?
给我回来 我们签过合同的 Get back here! We have a contract!
没错 但是我想法国的 Yes. Well, I'm afraid labor laws
劳动法会稍微宽松人道一点 are slightly more lenient in France.
你也知道 他们每年才工作两周 You see, they only have to work two weeks a year.
至少还有人具备白求恩大夫的职业道德 Well, someone else has the Canadian work ethic!
你们企鹅就能搞定的 对吗 But you penguins, you can still fix it, right?
对吗 Right?
是啊 你们这个无敌小团队一定可以的 Yeah, yeah. You're a little crackerjack, can-do team.
想要我实话实说吗 You want me to give it to you straight?
好啊 好啊 Yes! Yes!
不好 No.
还是婉转一点 Bend it a little?
飞机彻底毁坏了 报废了 完蛋了 Well, the plane's totaled. Kaput, blammo, busted!
再也别想飞起来 Never to fly again.
不会吧 我们永远都回不了家了吗 So that's it? That's it then, we're never gonna get home?
不 我们一定得回家 No! We've got to get home!
我们能修好的 我们会修好的 We can fix it! We'll fix it!
大伙 快来 我们会修好的 Yeah, guys, cne on, we'll fix it!
从最外面的零件开始 然后往里修 You just start from the outside pieces, and you work your way in.
对 太完美了 And, yeah, perfect!
快点啊 别光傻站着 Come on! Don't just stand there, guys.
马蒂 把那堆东西拉过来 Marty! Drag that things over here.
我们只要把零件粘起来 然后... And we'll just attach it to this dealy-bob over here. And...
我们回不了家了 We're not going home.
我们永远都回不去了 We're never going home.
条子来了 It's the fuzz!
我们该怎么办 不能永远躲着吧 What are we gonna do? We can't hide forever!
我们太显眼了 这可不是非洲 And we can't just blend! You know this ain't Africa.
这可如何是好 Oh, what's the point?
像我们这种旗舰型动物 Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us
要想横穿欧洲而不引人注意 are gonna be able to move through
马戏团 萨拉戈萨[西班牙第五大城市]
我还没有想到可行的办法 Europe without attracting unwanted attention.
哪里来的小混混 Where are you cning from?
大侠 求求你让我们避一避风头 Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down.
外人禁入 Absolut no outsiders.
收起你那苦瓜脸 然后滚蛋[俄语] So wipe that Smirn off your face and Popov!
别这样 朋友 Come on, man.
给个面子 我们可都是猫科动物 You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat.
帮帮忙吧 老兄 求你了 Do a solid here, buddy. Come on.
不[俄语] 火车只载马戏团的动物 Nyet! This train is for circus animals only.
听起来他们有麻烦在身 They sound like they be in trouble.
斯特凡诺 别给我们马戏团招惹是非 Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus.
我不相信狮子 I don't trust lion.
鬃毛又长又油 Hair too big and glossy!
得了吧 伟大力 你太小家子气了 Aw, cne on, Vitaly, you're being mean.
他又不是公狮 不过是母狮整了个蜂窝头 He not lion. He lioness... with a beehive.
太尴尬了 隔音太差 想不听都不行 This is awkward. We can hear everything they're saying.
不关我们的事 It is not our problem!
别 别 等等 No, no! Wait, wait, wait!
再给我们点时间 Eh... Just give us a minute.
他在打电话 不能挂 He's on the phone and... can't get him off!
我们不能见死不救 Ow! We cannot leave them there!
行有行规 只有马戏团的动物才能上车 Only circus animals on this train!
听着 我们是马戏团的 让我们上车吧 Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You got to let us in!
你们真的是马戏团的 You are really circus?
-是的 全都是马戏团的 -如假包换 -Yes. Full circus! -Absolutely!
我妈妈是马戏团的 我爸爸也是马戏团的 My momma was circus. My daddy was circus.
娇娇 快关门 Gia! Shut the door!
-求你了 -在那边 在那边 -Please. -Over there! Over there!
大家都是江湖儿女 马戏团要团结一致 They are circus. Circus stick together.
哇塞 美国佬的马戏团 Wow! Circus Americano!
你们一定都很出名吧 You must all be very famous!
-是啊 我们... -当然了 -Yeah, we... -Absolutely.
那是相当地出名 We're relatively well known...
但只是艾力克斯才是名副其实的天王巨星 But Alex is really the star.
我不是...我称不上"巨星" Well, I'm not... I wouldn't say "Star."
充其量也就是..."明星" More like... well, star.
你的绝活是什么 艾力斯 What is your act, Alice?
基本上是 我跳上岩石 Well... I basically, uh, I jump up on my rock.
-岩石 -那是块非常高的岩石 -Rock? -Yeah. It's a very high... rock.
-高不可攀的岩石 -然后呢 -A really high rock! -And then?
然后我像这样大声地咆哮 And then, well, I roar like... like a serious "Rawrrr!"
-然后呢 -然后我跳下石块 -And then? -And then I jump off the rock.
-然后呢 -然后... -And then?! -And then... And then what?
-这就完了吗 -纵身跳进水池里 -That is all? -Into a pool!
-水深火热 -眼镜蛇的巢穴 -Full of water! -Full of cobras!
实际上 我是跳进了一个... Actually, it appears like I'm jumping in to a pool...
-遍布眼镜蛇的水池 -眼镜王蛇 -With cobras! -Aquatic cobras.
游水戏蛇 紧要关头我会腾空而起 For effect. But I actually pull up at the last second.
-腾空 -是的 -Pull up? -Yeah.
-你怎么做到的 -吊钢丝 -How do you do that?! -Wire harness!
-气球 -喷气背包 -Balloons! -Jet pack!
我解开钢丝 启动喷气背包 I flip off the wire harness, ignite my jet pack,
然后把气球扔给来自全世界的孩子 and then toss balloons to the children of the world.
小孩可喜欢了 他们最爱这招 Kids love it. Kids always love that.
就像是空中飞人那样吗 Is this like the trapeze?
是的 空中飞人 太对了 Yes! Trapeze! Exactly!
帅呆了 美式空中飞人 Wow! Trapeze Americano!
我想到个好主意 Hey, I have a great idea!
也许你们应该和我们同去罗马 Maybe you cne with us to Roma!
伟大力是在闹着玩 他身手不凡 是吧 Hey, Vitaly is just playing around. He is good, no?
是的 太感谢了 Yeah, thanks. Thanks.
不过我们得在下一站下车了 But we're gonna get off at
这样才能赶回美国去 the next stop so we can get back to America.
简直太巧了 That is such a coincidence!
因为我们也要 也要 Because we're going... going to...
让我说完 Let me finish!
我们也要去美国 We're going to America, as well!
-什么 -美国 -What?! -America?
-去美国 -什么 -Going to America? -What?
-是的 -什么时候 - Si. - Wow? When?
罗马演出完 我们会去伦敦 After Roma, we go to London.
然后一个大赞助商 And then a big-time promoter
会来看表演 然后就送我们去纽约 will see us and then send us to New York.
他们要去纽约 They're going to New York!
但要让他满意 才能得到资助 Well, only if he likes what he sees.
纽约 真的吗 New York? Seriously?
那是我们的家乡 我们生活的地方 That's our home. That's where we live.
真有那么有趣吗 Isn't that fun?
我们能和你们一起走吗 Could we go with you?
当然 你们可以和伟大力睡一张铺 Sure! You can bunk with Vitaly!
-好险 -不睡也行 -Whoa! -Or not.
-不 -不 -Nyet! -Oh, no.
伟大力貌似不喜欢这个主意 I don't think Vitaly likes that idea.
他想要干什么 What's he gonna do?
你们谁是头 Which one of you is leader?
告诉你的手下 有一条必须遵守的规矩 Tell your cnrades there is one rule we do not break!
是不是"宁说话 勿吵架 为了你我他" Thou shalt say it and not spray it?
不是 Nyet!
马戏团主不接纳偷渡者 Circus owner no allow stowaways!
我听到了 俄国佬 I hear you, Russki.
但是马戏团主也有可能接纳偷渡者 Although, the circus owner may allow stowaways
如果偷渡者恰好是他本人的话 if the stowaways just happen to be the owners.
给我解释解释这个 Riddle me that.
这只衣着光鲜的小破鸟究竟在说什么 What is sharply dressed little birdie talking about?
让他瞧瞧 Show 'em, boys.
成交了 我的朋友 You have a deal, mi amigo.
我相信这个马戏团将带给你巨大的成功 I am sure this circus will bring you great success! Shh!
后会有期 祝您好运 I guess this is good-bye and good luck!
关于经营马戏团 你们都知道点什么 What do we know about owning a circus?
一无所知 但这是我们回家的唯一机会 Nothing. But it's our only shot at getting home.
你们最好知道自己在干什么 You better know what you're doing.
你们这是在拿二等兵的社区大学基金赌博 You're risking Private's cnmunity college fund.
我永远都当不了大学校长了 I'll never be president.
这可不是一等座 Hey, this is not first class.
绝对是普通车厢 Definitely coach.
莫特 别吓人 Mort! Stop it!
你好 美女 Hey, gorgeous.
有人说过你像个超级名模吗 Has anyone ever told you that you look like a supermodel?
虽然胖嘟嘟 毛茸茸 还有点臭 Albeit a fat, hairy one who smells.
你的背脊 像柔软的天鹅绒 You have a very hairy back.
我喜欢这样的女人 I like that in a woman.
就是它 我要进去看看 That's it! I'm going in.
停下 太危险了 Stop! It's too dangerous!
别逞英雄 Don't be a hero!
狮子 Lion.
12小时前离开 Twelve hours old.
体重250公斤 Two hundred and fifty kilograms.
光亮的鬃毛 护发素用多了 Glossy mane. Too much conditioner.
一群笨蛋 Eh, stupid bozos!
你好啊 小猫咪 Hello, kitty!
原来你混入马戏团了 So, you ran away with the circus.
情节老套 失败 What a clich.
罗马 700公里
罗马 0公里
古竞技场 建于公元72年
好雄伟的垃圾场 What a dump!
如果他们想吸引像样的体育赛事 If they want to attract a decent sports team,
应该铲平这个鬼东西然后盖个新的 they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena.
古罗马斗兽场 马蒂 最老的环形剧场 The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round.
我的祖先就曾在这表演 My ancestors used to perform here.
别开玩笑 No kidding!
每场表演都由一名俘虏作陪 Yeah. Every show had a captive audience.
显然 他们最后都一饱狮吻 Apparently, they killed.
听起来像是场精彩的演出 Sounds like a great gig!
30分钟 各位 还有30分钟 Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti!
太激动了 This is so exciting!
记着 我们要保持低调 Remember, we just lay low.
别干扰他们 让他们自由发挥 Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing.
快来看看这个 Aw! Would you look at this?
你们该回到妈妈的肚子里去 You gotta go back in your momma's belly,
你们太可爱了 完全不像是这个世界的 'cause you're too cute to be out here in the real world.
-滚蛋 死驴 -怎么回事 -Oi! Naff off, you muppet! -Whoa! What the...?
马蒂 人家是专业演员 Marty, they're professionals.
-过来吧 -你看起来美极了 -Come on. -Whoo! You look gorgeous!
好吧 动物们 我们是你们的新雇主 All right, animals! We may be your new owners,
但是我们不会改变马戏团的规则 but we don't want to reinvent the circus wheel here,
所以上场后该怎么做还怎么做 so just go out, do what you do!
就当是给伦敦赞助商表演前的热身 Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London.
对吧 马蒂 Right, Marty?
马蒂 Marty?
我也想做匹马戏团小马 I want to be a circus horse!
我们可以把你喷成白色 We could paint you white!
然后再把你喷成粉红 And then paint you pink!
-棒极了 -这可不是低调 对吧 -Awesome! -Not laying very low, are we, Marty?
索妮娅 熊熊你在哪 我们就快开始了 Sonya! Where is the bear? Sonya! We're about to start!
伟大力 快打起精神 Hey, Vitaly! Got your game face on.
精神不错 Good game face.
老虎一发威 还真像是病猫 What is that cat's problem?
"我是只刻薄的老虎 对谁都不友善" "I'm a mean Russian cat who isn't nice to anybody."
亲爱的 快看 我成功了 Hey, honey, look! Look, I'm doing it!
别到处捣乱了 Guys, stop fooling around.
我们刚找到点乐子 We're just having a little fun.
让这些动物好好准备吧 Let's let these animals do their show.
马戏团 爆炸头 Circus! Afro!
马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头 Circus Afro, Circus Afro
花衣裳 花衣裳 爆炸头 Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro!
不是吧 Really?
索妮娅 那头熊去哪了 Sonya! Where is Sonya the bear?!
梵蒂冈 圣彼得大教堂[世界第一]
我将与你同航[意语] Con te partiro
意大利歌剧流行音乐《告别的时刻》
那些我从未看过 Paesi che non ho mai
从未和你一起体验的地方 veduto e vissuto con te
现在我就将看到和体验 adesso si vivro
就让我与你同航 Con te partiro
我想吻遍你大头上的每一寸肌肤 I want to kiss every inch of your huge head.
可能要花上我好几周时间 It may take me a number of weeks.
当心 Hey, watch it!
你还真重啊 That was heavy.
别哭 我最爱的人 Don't cry. Stop crying!
看到你哭我也想哭了 亲爱的 It makes me cry to see you cry, my darling.
我会给你买辆更棒的 I will get you something even better.
杜卡迪 [着名意大利摩托车生产商]
永相随 lo con te
不惜千金买真爱 Hey, you can buy love.
别太快了 Whoa, not too fast!
先生们女士们 Ladies and gentlemen,
有请娇娇 presenting Gia,
空中飞虎 the trapeze-flying jaguar!
她过来了 向前三周翻腾跳跃 然后 And there she go. The triple-flip roll with a double leap, and...
你在做什么 What are you doing?!
想不到是纸糊的 That's just paper.
你在监视我吗 Were you spying on me?
没 我过来只是想向你澄清... No! I just came by to say that I don't want you to think...
我并不是什么马戏界的明星 请别误会 I don't want you to think of me as some sort of authority figure.
别担心 不会的 Don't worry. I don't.
-真的吗 -一点也不 -You don't? Oh. -Not at all.
马戏团其他动物可能会觉得我有点严谨 Well, the other circus animals might find me a bit intimidating.
不 谁都没有这样觉得 No. Nobody is intimidated at all by you.
那我就放心了 真是好消息 Oh, good stuff. Good. Good news.
实际上 我觉得他们 In fact, I do not think they
从来都没注意过你 have given you a second thought since you showed up.
那还真不错 That's good to hear.
如果有的话 他们也是为你觉得可怜 If anything, they're starting to feel sorry for you.
我懂了 别说了 OK, I get it. OK?
还有事吗 Is there more?
我刚想谢谢你 I just wanted to thank you
让我们搭火车来到这里 for letting us get on the train back there.
我知道那只有俄国口音的大猫 I know the big cat with the accent
不想让我们上车 wasn't so excited about us getting on.
听着 狮仔 Look, lion guy.
这个马戏团是我们的一切 This circus means everything to us.
你要是胆敢有半点损害马戏团的念头 And if you do anything that threatens this circus,
我会给你好看 懂了吗 you will have to answer to me. Capisce?
我懂我懂 相信我 我们都是乖孩子 I capisce, cool. Trust me, we're cool.
这就是你所谓的低调 You call this laying low?
萨拉戈萨马戏团
快点 快点 Faster! Faster!
找到马戏团 就找到狮子 Where there is circus, there is lion.
既来之 则... And when in Rome...
法兰西万岁 Vive la France!
警察
停下 Halt!
Come on, my hairy queen. We'll do doughnuts in the Pantheon.
万神殿 兴建于公元前27年罗马帝国时期的古建筑 我的毛毛女神 一会儿去万神殿吃甜甜圈
你闯大祸了 You're in big trouble.
现在你真的闯大祸了 Now you're really in big troub...
现在你是真的真的闯... Now you're really, really in big tro...
我是新来的 I'm new!
乐队奏起 OK! Strike up the band!
你们还有个乐队 You have a band?
准备享受震撼人心的感官大餐吧 Prepare to be blown away!
-震死我吧 -上场 -Blow me away! -Here we go!
瞧我的 Look at this. Whoa! Hey!
很荣幸能... It's nice to be... Ah!
你们看狗狗演得多逼真 Whoa! How do dogs do that?
少废话 来点真格的 Get on with it!
蠢蛋 Stupido!
这可真值回票价了 Well, that was worth the price of admission.
小心点 伙计 Watch it, mate!
Who's from Cincinnati?
辛辛那提 美国俄亥俄州西南部城市 哪位朋友来自辛辛那提
斯特凡诺 Stefano,
"震撼人心"应该不是贬义词 对吧 you know "Blown away" means good, right?
别担心 压轴戏还在后面 Don't worry. The big finale is cning up!
给我点节奏 快看这个 Give me a downbeat! Look at this!
不 不 这简直就像一场噩梦 Oh, no. No, this is not happening.
成交了 我的朋友 You have a deal, mi amigo.
很棒 对不 It's good, no?
出去买点食物再回来吧 Yes, go out and get food and cne back!
中场休息
深呼吸 你身在福中 一切都很棒 Deep breaths. You're in a happy place. It's all good.
外面有一群生气的暴徒 There's an angry mob outside,
他们要求退票 and they're demanding their money back!
我想大家都知道该怎么做了 I think we all know the right thing to do.
快点 快点 Come on, cne on!
快点 加油 Come on! Hurry up!
跳上火车 Hop on the train!
快点 大伙 Come on, guys!
-妈妈咪呀 -快点 -Mamma mia! -Hurry up!
谢谢 艾力斯 Grazie, Alice.
把钱扔过来 Just throw us the money!
尚塔尔杜布瓦队长 快起床 Captain Chantal Dubois. Get up.
我们会严加看守 I'm going to have to send
把你送回摩纳哥 you back to Monaco under maximum security.
什么 What?!
只是些枕头 It's just a pillow!
司令 史上最古老的伎俩 Eh, that's the oldest trick in the book, Comandante.
连意大利小毛孩都知道这一招 Every bambino in Italy knows that one.
那么 他们莫非也知道 Maybe, but do they know about the old escape hole
逃生洞都在这些不起眼的海报后面吗 behind the innocent-looking poster?
笨蛋
他们知道这招更老的"屋顶躲猫猫"吗 Or the really old "I'm gonna hide up on the ceiling" Trick!
当然了 秘密通道都在床底下 Of course. The secret tunnel under the bed!
把床挪开 Get this thing out of the way.
下去 Let's go!
这条秘密通道是死胡同 This secret tunnel is a dead end!
除了弹簧和棉絮什么都没有 There's nothing but bedsprings and mattress stuffing down here!
那是关牢门的声音吗 Was that the sound of a cell door closing?
失踪的狮子
就是他 Voilo!
那是我的惠普打印机的声音吗 Was that the sound of my HP printer printing?
中央公园动物园的明星狮子仍杳无音讯
真是到了八辈子的霉 This is a disaster!
我们把所有的钱都花在了这个烂马戏团上 We blow all our money on a bad circus,
却没能离纽约更近一点 and we're not any closer to New York!
实际上还越来越远了 If anything, we're further away!
我们至少该买一个会表演的马戏团 We could have at least bought a circus that knew how to circ!
我都不知道当初为什么要做这个投资 I don't even know why we bought a circus in the first place.
我们的钱都够买架飞机了 We had enough dough for a plane!
-你没说笑吧 -那你肯定还剩下些钱 -Are you kidding me? -You must have some money left over.
我买了副假牙 还给镀了金 I used it to buy teeth and then have them capped in gold.
我现在可以吃苹果了 Now I can eat apples!
悲催的是我发现自己并不喜欢苹果 Sadly, I discovered I don't like apples.
没人会赞助这个马戏团去美国 完蛋了 No promoter is sending this show to America. It's toe up!
这下明白了 Now it makes sense.
难怪前任团长那么高兴把马戏团卖给我们 No wonder the circus master was so happy to sell.
他当然高兴了 得了便宜还卖乖 He was happy, all right. Happy about ripping us off!
艾力克斯去哪儿了 Where did Alex go?
不知道 I don't know.
快来 走这边 Come on! This way!
不不 你过来 No, no, no. You cne this way!
艾力斯 小心脑袋 Alice, watch your head!
艾力斯 Alice!
艾力斯 Alice!
我没事 I'm fine!
太棒了 Fantastic!
那是美式空中飞人吗 Was that trapeze Americano?
-算是吧 -太不可思议了 -Uh, yeah. Sort of. -Incredible!
希望你有要事相告 否则我白跳了 I hope this is important.
进来 艾力斯 Come this way, Alice!
纠正一下发音 是"克斯" 而不是"斯" By the way, it's "Icks" Not "Iss."
艾力克斯 就像纽约尼克斯[NBA球队] Alex. Like New York Knicks.
我知道 纽约尼斯嘛 这又不难 I know. New York Kniss. It's not hard.
这是什么地方 What is this place?
我知道你认为我们是一个垃圾马戏团 I know you think we are a stinky, poopy circus,
但有个真相你得知道 but there is something you must know.
曾经有段时间 我们萨拉戈萨马戏团 There was a time when Circus Zaragoza,
是个顶尖的马戏团 we were a great circus!
欧洲第一 Numero uno in all the Europa!
伟大力是我们的超级巨星 And Vitaly... he was the biggest star of us all.
他勇敢无畏 敢于挑战 积极创新 He was fearless. Taking risks. Always new.
他像子弹一样穿过铁环 He jump through the hoop like he could fly!
斯特凡诺 Stefano!
换个小点的铁环 Make the hoop smaller.
-像这个吗 -再小点 -Like this? -Smaller.
-这个呢 -很好 -Like this? -Good!
橄榄油
以前从没有谁这样表演过 It had never been done
因为从生理上讲这是不可能的 before because it was physically impossible!
观众都爱死他了 And the people... they loved it!
伟大力万岁 Viva Vitaly!
再小点 Smaller!
铁环越来越小 And the hoop, she got smaller!
小得就像 Like the ring
豌豆公主纤纤玉手上的戒指一样 on a finger of the tiniest lady with the slimmest of fingers.
太棒了 伟大力 Bravo, Vitaly!
他不断挑战极限 He would not stop pushing.
终于遇见了注定的瓶颈时刻 And one fateful day
他玩过火了 he push too far!
把铁环点燃 Light the hoop on fire!
他飞得离火环太近 他被烧伤了 He fly too close to the sun... and he got burned.
实际上 过多的橄榄油也助长了火势 Literally. The extra virgin olive oil is extra flammable.
他失去了一切 And he lost everything.
连老婆也跟一个乐狮[师]跑了 His wife, she run off with a musician.
他失去了尊严和名誉 He lost his dignity... his fame...
也失去了激情 还有他的毛皮 ...his passion... and his fur.
再长出来的时候就没有以前那么软了 And when it grow back, it is less soft.
更像是扎人的胡须 More like a prickly beard.
很抱歉 伟大力 Scusi. Vitaly!
没事 Nothing!
His only passion now is the borscht.
罗宋汤 俄罗斯甜菜浓汤 他现在唯一的兴趣就是喝罗宋汤
他曾经是我们的精神支柱 He was our inspiration.
所以当他失去了热情 So when he lost his passion,
整个马戏团也失去了激情 well... as Vitaly goes, so goes the circus.
这就是我们需要你帮忙的原因 This is why we need your help.
怎么帮 What sort of help?
你可以教我们新的马戏表演 美国式的 You can teach us to do new circus. Americano style!
我们就可以找到新的激情 We find a new passion.
创作全新的节目 Make a new show.
然后一路表演到又美又利又坚的合众国 And we go all the way to US and A!
美国 A!
我知道这是个愚蠢的主意 I know. It is stupido idea.
我们注定要失败的 We are a lost cause.
不 不 这不蠢 这行得通 No, no, this isn't stupido. This could work!
-什么 -你刚刚说的 -What? -What you just said.
-说的什么 -你刚刚提的主意 两秒之前 -What? -The idea you said. Two seconds ago.
-什么 -你的蠢主意 -What? -Your stupido idea!
-可以吗 -斯特凡诺 你真是个天才 -It could? -Stefano, you're a genius!
不不 我的智商只是中人水平 No, no, no, no. I am only average intelligence.
有些人说甚至还要稍低一点 Some say I'm even slightly below.
我们要颠覆人们以前对马戏团的看法 We are gonna rethink everything anybody's ever known about circus!
我把它归为原计划第四部分的7B阶段 I call it Phase 4-7B, wherein,
为了回家 我们得想出些新点子 in order to get home, we will cne up with something fresh,
一些新奇的 全新的节目 something amazing, something brand-new!
全新的 前所未有的 不同凡响的 Fresh, never before seen! Off the chain!
能震撼马戏团赞助商的节目 Something that'll blow that circus promoter away!
打偏了 I missed.
-砍掉你的脑袋 -我要啃掉他的腿 -Off with your head! -I'm gonna chew his leg off!
马戏团世世代代都是这样的 Circus has been same for generations!
我们创作好看的经典家庭娱乐表演 We make good, classic family entertainment.
但是过去的几代 Aha! But last few generations,
"家庭"并没有得到快乐 families... not so entertained.
这就对了 家庭没有得到快乐 That's right. Families not so entertained
是因为你们的表演只是在走过场 because you're just going through the motions out there.
你们缺乏激情 It's missing passion.
为了生活 凳子都上脸了 怎会还有激情 How one to have passion for stool poked in face?
确实 你说的凳子 是指椅子吧 Exactly! And by stool you mean chair, right?
事实上是你们太墨守成规了 The fact is, you guys, you got stuck in a rut.
你不敢挑战 不敢冒险了 You stopped pushing, you stopped taking risks.
就让那些日子成为历史吧 But those days are over.
因为现在我们要让节目改头换面 Because now we're going to cnpletely change the show.
那就不是马戏团了 是吗 Then it wouldn't be a circus, would it?
马戏团跟你的表演内容无关 Circus is not about the acts you do.
马戏团是在这里 Circus is in here.
弗莱迪怎么能把整个马戏团放进胸口呢 How cne Freddie gets all the circus?
马戏团需要内心的激情来灌溉 不管去哪儿 Circus is about following your passions, wherever they take you!
你不能改变马戏团 这是有悠久传统的 You cannot change circus. There is long tradition!
曾经大家都是这么想的 That's what everybody thought,
伟大力 直到那些法裔加拿大人的出现 Vitaly, until those French Canadians came along,
他们喝光了枫糖汁 吃完了廉价的药物 drunk off their maple syrup and cheap pharmaceuticals,
他们完全颠覆了传统 and cnpletely flipped the paradigm.
现在他们在拉斯维加斯表演 Now they play Vegas.
一天50场 在52个不同的场地 Fifty shows a day in 52 separate venues.
其中有一场还是全裸表演 And one of them cnpletely in the nude.
是的 你们知道他们是怎么做到的吗 Yeah, that's right. And you know how they did it?
脱光衣服吗 Take off their clothes?
-不是 他们抛弃了动物 -什么 -No. They got rid of the animals. -What?
-你在开玩笑吧 -不可能 没有动物 -Say it ain't so! -Che stupida! No animals...
-怎么能这样 -你们懂我的意思吧 -How could they?! -Well, you know what I say to that!
我是说他们可以把动物赶出马戏团 I say they can take the animals out of the circus,
但他们不能把动物从马戏表演中剔除 but they cannot take the animals out of the circus!
我是说他们不能... I mean, they cannot...
我想你们明白我在说什么 I think you understand what I'm saying!
-明白 -是的 -Yeah! -Yes!
不明白 Uh... No!
我们不需要人类 We don't need humans
因为我们已经很有激情了 because we've got passion.
人类在激动的时候会说什么 What does a human say when he's passionate?
他会说自己是一头野兽 He says, "I'm an animal!"
而我们 本来就是野兽 Well, we are animals!
我们要建立一个只有动物的马戏团 We'll make an all-animal circus!
只要循着激情的步伐 Because if we follow our passion,
我们就能去任何地方 we can go anywhere.
-任何地方 -我们就能做任何事 -Anywhere! -We can do anything!
-任何事 -只要我们团结在一起 -Anything! -If we do it together!
我们大家一起 All of us!
我们的马戏团 Our circus!
我们愿意加入 We're in! We'll have some of that!
大家跟我念 "野性力量" Can I hear you say "Fur power"?
野性力量 Fur power!
大家同舟共济 让我们的马戏团再现辉煌 Take our circus back, and we'll do it together!
宝贝 你和我 一起表演 You and me, baby! An act together!
我喜欢 I love it!
我们可以一起跳那种舞蹈 We can do that funk and groove dance thing!
-跳舞 -就像这种 -Uh, dance? -This thing right here. Look.
你和我 我们可以的 Me and you! We got this!
但是我不会跳舞 But I can't dance.
-野性力量 -喊口号真有趣 -Fur power! -Chanting is fun! Chanting is fun!
我信不过那只狮子 Ah! I do not trust this lion.
伟大力 我也不怎么信任他 Vitaly, I may not trust him, either,
但是我厌倦了每天坐下起立还有翻滚了 but I am tired of sitting and standing and rolling over.
这些都是优良的传统 It is great tradition of sitting, standing, rolling over.
你知道我们的马戏团陷入了困境 You know our circus is in trouble.
这可能是我们最后的机会 This could be our last chance.
但是我们不能没有你 But we will not do this without you.
马戏团需要我们团结一致 Circus always stay together.
好吧 我可以钻一次铁环 OK. I do one hoop.
我也要抱一下 I want a hug, too!
各位 我找到狮子了 藏在马戏团里 Attention! I have found our lion! He is hiding with the circus!
不 没什么[法语] Non! Rien de rien
不 我一点都不后悔 Non! Je ne regrette rien
无论人们对我好或对我坏 Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
对我来说全都一样 Ni le mal tout ?a m'est bien gal
不 没什么 Non! Rien de rien
不 我一点都不后悔 Non! Je ne regrette rien
已付出代价了 一扫而空了 遗忘了 C'est pay, balay, oubli
我不在乎它的逝去 Je me fous du pass!
来 莫里斯 给我 Come on, Maurice, give it to me!
再多点炸药 里科 我要飞得很高 More boomstick, Rico! I really want to fly!
你真的要玩人间大炮吗 Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?
我从小就梦想着这一天 I've always dreamed of doing this, from time I was a little pup,
梦想成为人肉炮弹 to be a human cannonball!
当然 其实是 海狮炮弹 Except, you know... A sea lion cannonball.
这个危险吗 Is it dangerous?
危险吗 当然危险了 Is it dangerous? Yes, of course it's dangerous!
-你确定要这么做吗 -是的 -Now, are you sure about this? -I'm sure.
如果"震撼人心"是你的毕生信条 'Cause if blowing up is your thing,
那你就选对地方了 then you in the right place.
是的 你说的没错 Si. That's means yes!
准备好发射了吗 Ready for launch?
准备好了 Ready for launch!
点火 Fire in the hole!
等下 Wait!
妈妈咪呀 Mamma mia!
救我 Help me!
里科 准备好大炮 要一样的火候 Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge!
点火 Fire in the hole!
太爽了 All right!
马蒂 真高兴你来了 Marty! I'm so glad you're here.
我在飞 我会灰了 Whoo! I was flying! I was effin'-L-Y-in'!
我为你骄傲 但是 I'm proud of you, but...
我觉得我坚持不了多久了 ...I don't think I can hold on much longer!
是的 对不起我太激动了 Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm.
把这个套在身上 Here, wrap this around you.
很好 我拉住你了 All right, I got you! I got you!
忘掉自己是兽类吧 Forget about being part of the herd!
我将成为鸟类的一员 I'm gonna be part of the flock!
-我要飞了 -是啊 多么辉煌的胜利啊 -I'm going to fly, baby! -Oh, yes! What a triumph!
交出马戏团来 弗莱迪 Hand over that circus, Freddie!
我要扯下你的鸡鸡做皮带 I'll have your guts for garters!
放下你们的武器 Hey, hey, put your weapons down.
冷静一下 卖萌明显不是你们的风格 Guys, chill out. Cute and cuddly's obviously not your thing.
他看穿我们了 He's got us pegged.
我有个更好的主意 让他们看看 里科 I got a better idea. Show 'em, Rico.
太棒了 Oh, that was great!
-太赞了 -火箭鞋 -Flippin' 'eck! -Rocket shoes!
-我想试一下 -乔尼斯 乔尼斯 -I want to try that! -Jonesy! Jonesy!
我很欣赏你激励那些动物的做法 I admire how you have inspired these animals.
谢谢 Oh, thanks.
你谈激情的时候 就像是在念诗 And what you said about passion, it was like poetry.
我爱激情和诗歌 它们就像一对孪生子 I love passion and poetry. They go together, really.
虽然彼此不押韵 I know they don't rhyme.
空中飞人就是我的激情 Trapeze is my passion!
太好了 我很期待你的表演 Terrific. I look forward to seeing you up there.
你可以教我 You can teach me!
-什么 -教我 -What? -Teach me.
我一直都是单独表演的 Well, I've always been kind of a solo act.
规定就是这样的 So that kind of rules that out.
我开始怀疑你会不会表演空中飞人了 I wonder if you actually do trapeze.
-我当然会 -证明给我看 -Oh, I actually do do trapeze. -Show me!
证明给你看 我们是5岁小孩吗 "Show me"? What are we, five?
我是 I am five, yes.
跳舞 Dancing.
你要做的就只是动动脚 哪也不去 All you're doing is moving and not getting anywhere.
音乐让我忘记了时间 I mean, the music totally throws off my timing.
你想来点刺激的是吗 You want excitement? Ha-ha!
看看吧 是谁在钢丝上 Check it out. Who's on a tightrope, huh? Huh?
是谁 Who's on a...
我在钢丝上 我在钢丝上了 I'm on a tightrope! I'm on a tightrope!
梅尔曼 我的天啊 Melman! Oh, my gosh!
-救我 -宝贝 坚持住 -Help me! -Baby, hold on. Hold on.
我马上就来救你 I'm cning right now!
梅尔曼 Melman?!
冷静点 梅尔曼 Calm down, Melman.
我要掉下去了 我会摔断脖子的 I'm going to fall and break all of my neck! Ah!
看着我 看着我 Just look at me. Look at me.
-看着我 -好的 -All eyes on me. -OK.
-到我这边来 -我不能 -Come to me. -I can't.
就像跳舞一样 梅尔曼 It's just like dancing, Melman.
两步前 一步后 Two steps forward, one step back.
我不会跳舞 我说过了 I can't dance, OK? There, I said it.
也许是因为你没试过 Maybe because you've never tried.
我试过了 No, I have tried.
我私下里练习过 因为你跳得太好了 I practiced in private because you dance so well.
你练习过 为了我吗 You practiced? For me?
是的 但是没有用 Yes, but it's no use.
我一直不知道手该怎么放 I never know what to do with my arms.
抓住我 Hold it.
这很简单 梅尔曼 That part is so easy, Melman. OK?
因为你只需要搂着你的舞伴 'Cause all you have to do is put them around your partner.
看见了吗 两步前 See? Two steps forward.
一步后 One step back.
我会跳舞了 -两步前 -I'm dancing. I'm dancing! -Two steps forward...
-我们在钢丝上跳舞 -你太棒了 -We're dancing on a tightrope! -You're great.
我在跳舞 Whoo-hoo! I'm dancing!
好吧 OK. Whoo! All right.
我们何时要用到喷气背包和眼镜王蛇 So when do we get the jet packs and aquatic cobras?
别急 那些都是很高级的课程 Uh, this is a beginners' class,
我们先来初学者部分 and that's a pretty advanced maneuver.
好吧 那我们怎么开始 OK, how do we begin?
这有一点复杂 你要懂得 It's a bit cnplicated unless you understand
起跳 偏航 弧度... the whole pitch and yaw...
还有重力等专业知识 arc and gravity.
我不会跟你讲这些枯燥的东西 All that stuff, which I won't bore you with. OK.
-需要我推你一把吗 -不用 -Do you need a push? -No.
你只要看着学就行了 Just watch and learn!
爱总是意外降临 Love always cnes as a surprise
你无需闭上双眼 You don't need to close your eyes
-像这样吗 -这是其中一种方法 -Like that? -That's one way of doing it, sure.
美好的生活中总会遇到曲折 Life well it always has a twist
你用了弹跳网 Wow! You use a net!
是的 美式空中飞人都要用到网 Yes! Trapeze Americano. We use the net.
美式空中飞人 Trapeze Americano!
我以为所有的希望都破灭了 I thought all hope had flown
我只是个爱做梦的人 而且我知道 Just a dreamer on my own and I know
人生是复杂的 但我们仍要去尝试 Life's cnplicated but we have to try
看看他 Look at him go!
和你一起寻找我们的未来 To find our own future with you at my side
我们可以在共同前进 创立新的成就 We can all walk together to build something new
我知道你能看见 I know you can see it
我们一起实现吧 Let's make it cne true
好极了 太棒了 E bravo! Bravissima!
伟大力 想不想多钻一次铁环 Hey, Vitaly, maybe you even do two hoops, no?
喇叭裤小姐 Psst. Se?orita Bell-bottoms.
我们有大麻烦了 Tenemos una problema grande.
什么 什么大麻烦 ?Qu? ?Qu grande problema?
不 她要找到我们了 Oh, no! She's onto us!
别暴露自己 让她阴谋得逞 Shh! Don't make it any easier on the psycho.
-我们该怎么办 -我们最好快点走 -What are we gonna do? -We'd better vamoose... pronto.
但我们还没准备好 我们还在排练 But we're not ready. We're in the middle of rehearsals.
那你就等着"高高兴兴"被捕 Then why don't you lilt over,
傻不拉几地跟纽约吻别吧 grab your peduncle, and kiss New York good-bye?
你确定我们准备好了吗 Are you sure we are ready?
当然 我们生来就准备好了 Of course we're ready! Born ready!
准备出发 快来 我们走 Ready steady! Come on, let's go!
出发了 Let's go, go, go, go, go!
好了 听那只猫咪的话 快上车 All right, you heard the cat. Move it! Come on! All aboard!
带好你的行李 排空你的膀胱 Grab your luggage and drain your bladders.
这将是一个漫长的旅程 It's going to be a long ride!
好了 让我们一起去震撼赞助商 All right, everybody, let's blow that promoter away!
-伦敦 我们来了 -阳光灿烂的伦敦 -London, here we cne! -Sunshiny London, yes!
伟大力 伟大力 伟大力 Vitaly! Vitaly! Vitaly!
伦敦
快点 快点 他在哪儿 Come on, cne on, cne on. Where is he?
找到了 Bingo!
如果此人不是有点甲亢的美国赞助商 If that's not a red-blooded
那我就不知道哪个才是了 American promoter, I don't know what is.
我们得准备开始表演了 We need to get this show on the road.
二等兵 告诉他们老鹰已经着陆了 Private! Tell them the eagle has landed.
老鹰着陆了 The eagle has landed!
收到 还有 时刻留意着杜布瓦 Roger that. Oh, and keep an eye out for Dubois.
收到 老板 Aye, aye, guvnor!
赞助商就在现场 The promoter is in the house!
纽约离我们又近了一步 New York is closer than ever!
我们别弄巧成拙了 Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
首先 把马戏表演好 动起来 伙计们 First, we got a circus to do. We're on, folks!
-我们在狗前面还是后面出场 -是的 -Do we go on before or after the dogs? -Yes.
-什么 -一起上 你们一起表演 -What? -Overlap, your acts overlap.
-伟大力在哪 他打头阵 -我不知道 -Where's Vitaly? He opens. -I don't know.
斯特凡诺 看到伟大力了吗 Stefano! Hey, Stefano! Have you seen Vitaly?
喂 Hey.
斯特凡诺 干嘛哭丧着脸 Stefano, why the sad little face?
伟大力 他不会上场了 Vitaly... he will not go on!
-什么 -我尽力劝过他 -What? -I tried everything I could.
冷静点 把眼泪擦干 Wipe away the tears. Calm down.
他在哪里 我能说服他 Where is he? I'm sure I can reason with him.
-伟大力 你什么意思 -你射偏了 -Vitaly, what are you doing? -You missed.
临阵脱逃 你马上要出场表演的 You're leaving? You're just gonna walk out on everybody?
没有我 他们也做得很好 They have good show without me.
听着 我左脚是好的 Look, I got a good left foot,
但没有右脚 我还是不能走路 but without my right foot, I can't walk.
你可以装假肢 然后就可以走了 You get fake foot, then you walk.
我不要装假肢 成吗 I don't want fake foot! Ok?
你忘了你说过"马戏团要团结一致"吗 What happened to "Circus stick together,"
忘了"活到老 演到老"吗 Huh? "The show must go on."
老掉牙了 Clichs.
别这样 伙计 再也不要这样活了 Come on, man. Stop being this guy!
回到真正的你吧 Be the other guy!
真正的我 What other guy?
那个只身撑起马戏团的你 The guy who was all circus!
那个穿过铁环的你 The guy who jumped through hoops!
让我瞧瞧 那个人人仰慕的你 Give me that! The guy everybody looked up to.
别这样 那个曾经的伟大力呢 Come on. Where's that Vitaly?
已经成为绝版了 That Vitaly is no more.
听着 你可能自暴自弃 Listen, man. You may have given up on yourself,
但你的朋友们绝不会放弃你 but your friends haven't given up on you.
你难道要置他们于不顾 Are you just going to turn your back on them,
喝着罗宋汤孤老终身 and sit and eat borscht the rest of your life?
你可以选择走出去 Or are you gonna get out
穿过那个小小的铁环 there and jump through that tiny little hoop?
不可能 我过不了那个坎 It is impossible.
对常人而言是不可能 伟大力 It was always impossible, Vitaly.
所以他们才会热衷痴迷于此 That's why the people loved it.
这也是我痴迷表演的原因 That is why I loved it.
因为我完成了不可能完成的动作 Because I did the impossible!
我曾是一只无所畏惧的老虎 I was once a brave tiger.
受点伤痛算什么 And if I go down in flames
放手一搏吧 so be it!
我可以友情赞助你一件护身法宝 You know, I think l might have an idea for you.
护发素
点火 Light the hoop on fire!
妈妈咪呀 上帝保佑 圣母保佑 Mamma mia, Santa Maria, Santa Maria...
妈妈 圣母 上帝保佑... Mamma Maria, mia Santa, Santa Mia Farrow...
加油 你行的 Come on, you got it.
漂亮 Yes!
干得好 还愣着干嘛 表现的时候到了 All right, what are you waiting for? We got a show to put on.
动起来 去去去去去 Let's go. Go, go, go, go, go!
你只需擦起火花 让它发出璀璨的光芒 You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
点燃一个举国欢庆火树银花的夜晚 Just own the night like the 4th of July
宝贝 你美丽如烟花 Cause baby you're a firework
来吧 让人们看看你的价值 Come on, show them what you're worth
让他们为你欢呼 Make them go "Oh, oh, oh"
当你闪过天空 As you shoot across the sky-y-y
宝贝 你绚烂如烟花 Baby, you're a firework
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿 Come on, let your colors burst
让他们为你欢呼 Make them go "Oh, oh, oh"
你会让他们为你倾倒 You're gonna leave them falling down-own-own
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
一直深埋在你的心底 It's always been inside of you, you, you
现在到了该绽放的时刻 And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough
因为宝贝你美丽如烟花 Cause baby you're a firework
来吧 让人们看看你的价值 Come on, show them what you're worth
让他们为你欢呼 Make them go "Oh, oh, oh"
当你闪过天空 As you shoot across the sky-y-y
宝贝 你绚烂如烟花 Baby, you're a firework
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿 Come on, let your colors burst
让他们为你欢呼 Make them go "Oh, oh, oh"
你会让他们为你倾倒 You're gonna leave them falling down-own-own
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
美国巡回演出合同
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
凡尔赛国王
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
我们要去美国了 太好了 We're going to America! Whoo!
今天就去 Today!
这就是我说的美梦成真 That's what I call crack-a-lackin' to the mack-a-lackin'!
-我们办到了 艾力斯 -是啊 -We did it, Alice! -Yeah!
也许我智商还算正常 Maybe I am average intelligence after all!
或许还在中人之上一点点呢 Perhaps even slightly above.
不 没那么高 No, I don't think so.
护发素 真是好主意 兄弟 Ha! Hair conditioner. Great idea, my friend!
摸摸 向上摸 是不是像猫咪一样柔软啊 Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no?
-真的 -柔软又不易燃 -Look at that. -Slippery but not flammable.
还有药草和桃子的气味 You smell like peaches and herb!
娇娇和艾力克斯 飞天猫咪 Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats!
我们表现得不错 We did pretty good.
你空翻 我接住 You will flip, and I will catch.
我空翻 你接住 And sometimes I will flip, and you will catch.
或许有一天我们能一起空翻 And then we will both flip,
然后在世界巡演 and we'll travel the whole world!
空翻啊 接住啊 我要把你抛起来 Flipping and catching, and I will flip you...
你听我说 事实上... Uh... You know, the thing is...
我可能无法一直留在团里 I may not always be around.
你要去哪儿 Where are you going?
我...我...我 Well, I'm... I'm... I'm...
干得真漂亮 Bravo, bravo!
多么震撼人心的表演啊 马戏团长先生 What a heartwarming performance, Monsieur Circus Master.
我激动得都泪牛满面了 It brought tears to my eyes.
开玩笑的 No, not really.
先生 我们都心知肚明 Monsieur, we both know
那只狮子不属于你 the lion does not belong to you.
是那个恐怖的女人 It's that horrid woman!
他可是通缉犯 He is a fugitive from justice.
把狮子交给我 You will turn the lion over to me
我好将他放到他应该待的地方 so that I may put him where he belongs.
我的标本墙 On my wall.
-什么 -看这边 -What? -Incning!
送客 Outgoing!
等等 Wait!
干得漂亮 Up high! Whoo-ha!
太低了 太慢了 Down low. Too slow.
-干得好 二等兵 -我表现得好吗 -Well done, Private. -Did I do good?
不怎么样 Nah, not really.
好险啊 Man, that was close!
艾力克斯 Alex?
你是动物园的 You are from a zoo?
是 但是...此处得删去500字 Yes. Yes. But wait, there's more.
-什么 -我是说 你看到的不全是真的 -More? -Or less. There's less.
你们根本不是马戏团的 You were never circus?
我们一定要这么说 We had to say we were circus.
不然你们不会让我们上车 Or you'd never have let us on the train!
就算我们共同经历了这些 After all we have been through together
你还是想回动物园 you want to go live in a zoo?
-娇娇 我... -你利用我们 -Gia, I... -You used us.
不... 可以这么说 但是 No, no, no. I mean, yes, but...
美式空中飞人 也是你编的 Trapeze Americano, you make that up, too?
我教你的时候的确还没有 It didn't exactly exist when I taught it to you.
喷气背包和眼镜王蛇也是 Jet packs and aquatic cobras!
我早该想到的 I should have known.
抛气球给全世界的孩子呢 也是假的 Balloons to the children of the world was not real, either?
不是真的 但是我们并没有恶念 Yeah, that's not real. But look at what we did.
把我从大炮里发射出去 可能就成炮灰了 I was shot out of a cannon! I could have died!
我以为那是你毕生的梦想呢 But I thought it was your lifelong dream.
那么说 你都不叫艾力斯 For all I know, your name is not even Alice.
没错 斯特凡诺 但我从没说过我叫这个名字 No, Stefano, but it never really was.
我好没安全感 I don't feel safe!
娇娇 我 Gia, I...
我们那么信任你 We trusted you.
我的眼泪是真的 My tears are real!
你个骗子 You are not!
真不敢相信你竟然骗了我们全体马戏同仁 I can't believe you lied to all us circus folk.
你要我留在马戏团里 Me? Stay with the circus?
我可是一国之君 要去美国当总统的 I am a king! I want to rule New York!
我们来谈谈 We should talk.
快住手 我不会留下 Stop it! No means no!
绝对不会 用你的话来说 啊哦 Or in your language... Aah!
不是所有的事都能来硬的 懂吗 Not everything is solved that way, you know.
索妮娅 听见我说话了吗 Sonya? Are you listening to me?
你这是对我进行冷暴力吗 Now I'm getting the silent treatment, am I?
来 马上过来 Come over here right now!
别这样 亲爱的 Don't shut me out, baby!
你到底怎么了 说话啊 What is wrong with you? Speak!
好吧 要是你这个态度的话 我明白了 OK... if these are your feelings, I understand now.
我走就是了 And I'm going!
对你来说 It's obvious I'm just an
我只是你生命旅程中一个匆匆的过客 emotional whoopee cushion for you to sit on!
我这张旧船票 When you look for where I am,
再也不会登上你的客船 I won't be there!
纽约城
大伙过来 准备表演 Come, everybody. We have show to do.
但是没有马蒂我怎么表演 But how do I go on without Marty?
-斯特凡诺 -我很迷茫 -Stefano. -I don't know what to do.
你可以单独完成海狮炮弹表演的 You can still do cannon solo.
但是 我想和马蒂一起演 But... I want to do solo act with Marty!
那我怎么演 And what do I do?
还是老三套 坐下起立和翻滚吗 Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?
不 No.
我们能打破常规 超越极限 We can do impossible!
绝不会走原来的老路 And we never go back to way we used to be.
就算是老路都没得走了 The way it used to be isn't the way it was.
没有他们什么都变了 走哪条路都一样 And it won't be the same without them, whatever way it is.
中央公园动物园
到了 我们到家了 Well... we're here.
家 Home.
我的石头明显比记忆中的缩水了 My rock looks smaller than I remember it.
看那壁画 Look at the mural.
其实画得一点都不像 是吧 Doesn't actually capture the real thing, does it?
我们之间居然还有道墙 梅尔曼 I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman.
那样的阻隔一直都在吗 Was that always there?
伙计们 我为我当初的行为道歉 Guys, I'm sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place.
道什么歉 What do you mean?
如果当时我乖乖地待在这里 I mean, if I had just stayed put,
我们现在就不用睹物伤怀了 we wouldn't have anything to be sad about right now.
离开动物园是我们一生中最棒的事 Leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us.
是吗 Really?
是啊 走出来 遨游世界 Yeah. Out there, in the world,
让我们感觉真正地活着 we were really living.
-是啊 -很刺激 -Yeah! -It was exciting!
-很浪漫 -也很危险 -It was romantic. -It was dangerous.
一种前所未有的活力 I never felt so alive!
在马戏团的时候 我们就已经回家了 When we were with the circus, we were already home.
要是我们早点醒悟就好了 I only wish we'd realized that sooner.
我会想念他们的 I'm really going to miss those guys.
不如我们现在就回团去 What do you say we go back?
真的吗 Really?
-我跟你一块儿去 -我也是 -I'm with you! -I'm in!
要怎么跟他们解释 But what do we tell them?
我们向他们承认错误 We make it right by telling them how wrong we were.
完全可以 非常同意 It's worth a shot.
受点伤痛算什么 放手一搏吧 And if we go down in flames, so be it!
-就这样吧 -我也赞成 -Yes, let's do this! -I like it!
我脖子变长了吗 Is my neck getting longer?
摸摸我的毛吧 很柔软的 Feel my fur. It's so soft.
是很软 It is soft.
我觉得自己好像黑白电影里的拐杖糖一样 I'm like a candy cane in a black and white movie.
不 不 Oh, no.
杜布瓦 Dubois.
索妮娅 我好想你 Sonya, I miss you, baby!
想念你身上臭烘烘的味道 I miss my stinky bear!
宝贝...想念你鱼腥味的吻 Babe... your fishy kisses!
惊讶吧 Surprise!
塞不进行李箱 He will never fit in the carry-on.
但脑袋可以 But his head will!
-你在干吗 -什么人 -Hey! -Qu'est-ce que c'est?
看看 看她干了什么好事 Look! Look what she's done!
她把艾力克斯带回来了 You brought back Alex the lion!
-真是奇迹 -谢谢 太感谢你了 -It's a miracle! -Thank you! Thank you!
索妮娅 你在哪儿 Sonya, where are you?
索妮娅 Sonya!
对不起 Excuse me.
索妮娅 宝贝 Sonya, baby!
我不做什么国王了 I don't want to be king anymore!
沉溺于爱情 我身不由己 I was so hung up on who I was
忘不了你 和你的味道 who you was... what you smelled like...
更最重要的 我们开始臭味相投了 when all that really matters is what we smell like together.
我错了 宝贝 原谅我吧 I know! Baby, forgive me.
你好 Oh, hello?
糟了 是杜布瓦 Gasp! It's Dubois!
我的天啊 Baba booey!
你在哪儿中标的 Where did you get this?
动物园 I got it from the zoo.
他们在动物园遭埋伏了 The hippies got ambushed!
什么 我们一定要去帮他们 What? We have to help them!
但是他们骗了我们 But they lied to us!
就是 为什么要帮他们 Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?
我们是朋友 They are our friends!
他们又不是马戏团的 They're not even circus!
简直是狗屁不通 That's Bolshevik!
我从来没想过 I never thought
在美国本土讲这句话 I'd say this on American soil,
但这次俄国佬说得没错 but the Russki's right!
艾力克斯 艾力克斯 艾力克斯 Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
-不 不 -艾力克斯 你在哪儿 -Oh, no. -Alex? Where are you?
格萝丽娅 你没事吧 Gloria! Are you OK?
-发生什么事了 -艾力克斯 -What is happening? -Alex!
-不不不不 -狮王艾力克斯 -No, no! No, no! -Alex the lion!
不 No!
感谢大家前来参加这场特殊的庆典 Thank you. Thank you all for cning to this special celebration.
就在刚才 这位女士创造了奇迹 And now, the woman who made this all possible,
她把狮子王艾力克斯 who brought Alex the lion and a couple of...
连同其他三只 ...three?
三只别的什么动物带回了纽约 Three other animals back to New York.
这位伟大的法国女士 And she's French. Ooh-la-la.
让我们有请尚塔尔杜布瓦 Please welcne Chantal Dubois!
艾力克斯 Alex?
这和金钱无关 It was never about the money.
我只关心 It was about
这只狮子 the lion.
-娇娇 -马戏团要团结一致 -Gia? -Circus stick together.
马戏团 Circus
爆炸头 Afro
马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头 Circus Afro, Circus Afro
花衣裳 花衣裳 Polka dot, polka dot!
瞧啊 会飞的马戏团 Look! A flying circus!
不 No!
爆炸头马戏团救援行动 Operation Afro-Circus Rescue.
开始 Engage!
遵命 老大 Aye, aye, Skipper!
发射海豹炮弹 Unleash the seal.
-拜托 我是海狮 -随你的大小便啦 -I am a sea lion! -Whatever.
天外飞象千斤坠 跳 跳 跳 Two tons of fun. Dive, dive, dive!
我们动起来吧 Let's rock.
我和你吗 亲爱的 You and me, baby!
记得收腹 Suck in that gut!
真厉害 I am impressed!
任务完成 全体撤退 Mission accnplished. Now let's get out of here!
-等等 等等我 -斯特凡诺 -Wait! Wait for me! -Stefano!
别抛下我 Don't leave without me!
不 Oh, no!
快 斯特凡诺 爬上来 Go, Stefano! Climb!
加油 伙计 Come on, my friend!
斯特凡诺 Stefano!
救我 Help me!
-我要砍了你的头 -不要啊 救我 -I will have your head! -Oh, no! Help me!
艾力克斯 Alex!
马蒂 准备发射 Marty! Shoot me a line.
没问题 爆炸头 不许失败 You got it. Afro, don't fail me now!
你在干什么 What are you doing?
我们来表演美式空中飞人 We are doing trapeze Americano.
来吧 Let's do it!
弗兰基 乔尼斯 准备好 Frankie, Jonesy! Be ready!
明白 老板 You got it, boss!
上 上 上 Go, go, go!
娇娇 带斯特凡诺走 Gia! Take Stefano!
艾力克斯 Alex!
那是眼镜王蛇 Aquatic cobras!
就算我掉下去 也要先砍下你的脑袋 If I am going down, your head is cning with me!
你休想 I don't think so!
我们走 Oi, let's go!
你一个人下去吧 恕不奉陪 You're going down, but not with my head.
喷气背包 他没骗我们 Jet pack! He pull up!
你捕杀动物的日子到头了 杜布瓦 Your days of chasing animals are over, Dubois!
你可是在跟万兽之王对抗 Because you've just messed with the king!
这就是你这种恶魔要待的地方 给我坐下 This is where animals like you belong! Now sit!
躺倒 Lie down.
我真是坏 Naughty me.
打个滚 Roll over.
干得好 杜布瓦 Good, Dubois.
待着别动 Now stay!
你只需擦起火花 让它发出璀璨的光芒 You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
我们办到了 We did it!
点燃一个举国欢庆火树银花的夜晚 Just own the night like the 4th of July
宝贝 你美丽如烟花 Cause baby you're a firework
给全世界的孩子发气球 Balloons to the children of the world!
来吧 在今夜摇曳你的身姿 Come on, let your colors burst
-这是真的 -这是真的 -It is real. -It's real!
让他们欢呼 Make them go "Oh, oh, oh"
你会让他们为你倾倒 You're gonna leave them falling down-own-own
干得漂亮 That's how you do it! Whoa!
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
你们想跟着马戏团闯荡江湖吗 So you want to run away with the circus?
-过一种冒险的生活 -浪漫的生活 -Live a life of adventure? -Full of romance?
绽放 绽放 绽放 Boom, boom, boom
-危险的生活 -最真实的生活 -And danger! -Really living!
绽放那闭月羞花的美丽 Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
快点回答呀 What do you say?
马戏团 Circus!
爆炸头 Afro
马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头 Circus Afro, Circus Afro
花衣裳 花衣裳 花衣裳 爆炸头 Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro
我喜欢动起来 动起来 I like to move it, move it
我喜欢动起来 动起来 I like to move it, move it
动起来 动起来 你喜欢 I like to move it, move it You like to...
动起来 Move it
老大 你是怎么处理那个疯女人的 Skipper, what did you end up doing with the crazy lady, anyway?
充军: 马达加斯加
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
