海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿 中英文双语台词


一年后
礼品店
儿童体验区
探索区
礼品店
礼品店
海面居民
海洋生物博物馆
海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿
别走开 精彩继续
别走开 还有第二个彩蛋哦
I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
Unforgettable
That's what you are
Unforgettable
Tho' near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before
Has someone been more...
Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too
Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too
嗨 我是多莉 我有短期失忆症 Hi. I'm Dory. I suffer from short term remembory loss.
对 你就是要这么说 Yes! That's exactly what you say!
好 我们假装是别的小朋友 Okay, okay. We'll pretend to be the other kids now.
嗨 多莉 你好啊 Hi, Dory! Ahoy there!
你想不想玩捉迷藏 Do you want to play hide and seek?
好啊 我爱 好啊 Okay. I love... Okay.
我们躲 你数数 然后来找我们 We'll hide and you count and cne find us.
好 爸比 Okay, Daddy.
不 不是爸比 No, not Daddy.
我是想跟你做朋友的鱼 懂吗 I'm the nice fish who wants to be your friend, okay?
好 爸比 不对 Okay, Daddy. No.
我躲起来罗 现在数到十 I'm hiding. Now count to ten.
一 二 三 One, two, three...
四 Um, four...
嗯 Um...
我喜欢沙子 湿湿软软的 I like sand. Sand is squishy.
妈咪 我能跟他们玩吗 Mommy, can I go play with them?
多莉 宝贝 多莉 小心肝 Dory. Dory. Dory, honey. Dory. Kelpcake.
暗流来了 宝贝 Undertow, sweetie.
记住 亲爱的 千万不能靠近暗流 Remember, honey, we have to stay away from the undertow.
好了 小乖 还记得那首儿歌吗 Okay, sweetheart, what about that rhyme we learned?
看到了暗流要怎么做 We see the undertow and we say...
跳高 Let's go
不对 是糟糕 再来一次 No. It's, "Heck no." Okay? Let's try it again.
看到暗流我们就要说 We see the undertow and we say...
那里有暗流 那里有暗流 那里有暗流 There's the undertow! There's the undertow There is the undertow
嘿 你找到了暗流 我们看到了暗流 Hey, you found the undertow And we see the undertow
我又忘记了吗 没 没 Did I forget again? No, no. No.
没有 宝贝 别放在心上 No, sweetie. Don't worry about it.
没关系 小心肝 No biggie, kelpcake.
万一我忘了你们呢 What if I forget you?
你们会忘记我吗 Would you ever forget me?
小心肝 怎么会 Oh, kelpcake, no.
我们永远不会忘记你 多莉 We will never forget you, Dory.
你也永远不会忘记我们的 And we know you'll never forget us.
有人吗 Hello?
有人吗 Hello!
听到了吗 什么 听到什么 Did you hear that? What's that? Hear what?
史丹 我听到有人说有人吗 Stan, I just heard someone say hello.
我没听到 I didn't hear anybody say hello.
不知道 史丹 I don't know, Stan.
我就是听到有人说有人吗 I just heard someone say hello.
这里有好多鱼 谁都可能说有人吗 There's a lot of fish here. Anybody could have just said hello.
有人吗 在那里 Hello? There.
哪里 那里 那里 在那里 Where? There. There. Right there.
你要我看哪里 那里 Where am I looking? There!
喔 你好 Oh. Hello!
你好 我的妈呀 是个孩子 Hello? Oh my goodness, it's a child!
小朋友 在这边 你好 嗨 Hi, kid. Over here. Hello? Hello? Hi.
嗨 我是多莉 你们能帮我吗 Hi. I'm Dory. Can you please help me?
嗨 多莉 你迷路了吗 Hi, Dory. Are you lost?
你的爸妈呢 Yeah, where are your parents?
我不记得了 I can't remember.
我们找找看 这些鱼里有你的爸妈吗 Well we'll look around. Are any of these fish your parents?
嗨 我是多莉 你们能帮我吗 Hi, I'm Dory. Can you please help me?
什么 What?
宝贝 你刚刚说过了 Honey, you just said that.
有吗 嗯哼 I did? Mm hmm.
对不起 我得了短期失忆症 I'm sorry. I suffer from short term remembory loss.
喔 真可怜 短期失忆症 Oh, how awful. Short term memory loss?
好吧 你在这里等一下好吗 小可爱 Okay, you wait here for one second. Okay, sweetie pie?
史丹 干嘛 Stan. Stan. Stan. What? What?
怎么办 这小可怜迷路了 What do we do? The poor thing is lost!
你要我怎么做 我们得想想办法 What do you want me to do? We have to do something.
她什么都不记得 She can't remember a thing!
天晓得她从哪里来 She could cne from anywhere.
你今天真没用 Wow, you are no help today.
多莉 宝贝 不然我们 Dory? Sweetie? How about we...
她不见了 这可不妙 多莉 She's gone. Well, that's not good. Hey, Dory!
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
我是多莉 我找不到我家人 I'm Dory. I lost my family.
你能帮我吗 Can you help me?
我是多莉 我得了短期失忆 I'm Dory. I suffer from short term memory...
只要游泳 只要游泳 Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
只要游泳 怎么办 Just keep swimming Swimming What do we do?
嗨 我找不到我家人 你能帮我吗 Hi. I lost my family. Can you help me?
你最后一次在哪里见到他们 Where did you see them last?
说来好笑 我忘记了 Well, uh, funny story, but I forgot.
宝贝 要跟我们一起游吗 Oh, sweetie, do you want to cne swim with us?
这是我今天听到最窝心的话了 That is the nicest offer I've gotten all day.
大概吧 我不记得了 I think. Uh, I can't remember.
总之 谢了 不过我正在找人 Anyhoo, thanks, but I'm looking for someone.
想不起来了 Oh. Can't remember. Can't remember. Can't remember.
嗨 我是多莉 我说错话了吗 Hi! I'm Dory. Was it something I said?
开玩笑的 好吧 你们不会回来了 Kidding. Okay, you're not cning back.
我正在找东西 好 懂了 约会愉快 I was looking for something and I... Okay, get it. Date night. Have fun.
希望你能找到你要找的东西 Well, I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.
我们都是 知道要找什么吗 You and me both. Any idea what that was?
对不起 I'm sorry.
对不起 I'm sorry.
好吧 我们改天再一起玩 Okay. Guess we'll hang out another time.
到时别太生疏喔 陌生人 Don't be a stranger, Stranger.
白船 A white boat!
他们带走我儿子 拜托帮帮我 They took my son! My son! Help me! Please!
小心 Watch out!
抱歉 你还好吗 Oh! Oh, sorry! Are you okay?
他不见了 不见了 没事了 He's gone. He's gone. There, there.
不 他不见了 没关系 No, he's gone. It's all right.
他不见了 不会有事的 He's gone. It'll be okay.
不 他们带走他 我得找到那艘船 No, no, they took him away. I have to find the boat.
你说船 我有看到一艘船 A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat!
真的 它往这边去 跟我来 You have? Uh huh. It went this way! Follow me!
谢谢 非常谢谢你 Thank you! Thank you. Thank you so much!
小克 小克 彩球破洞了 Klaus. Klaus, the pinata's drooping.
拿扳手给我 我来修理 Hand me the ratchet wrench. I can fix it. Ow!
马林 Hey, Marlin?
嘿 我刚刚 Oh. Hey, guys, I was just... Ow! Ow! Ow!
多莉 起床时间还没到 回去睡 Dory! It's not time to get up yet. You have to go back to bed.
还有记住 海葵会螫人 And remember, the anemone stings.
好 抱歉 回去睡 回去睡 Oh right. Yeah. Sorry. Back to bed, back to bed.
马林 Hey, Marlin? Ow!
回去睡 就这样 非常简单 回去睡 Back to bed! That was it. Very simple. Bed. Back to it.
马林 Hey, Marlin?
别睡了 展开新的一天吧 And we're up. That's it. Ready to start the day.
我们在找个东西 尼莫 And we were looking for something. Nemo.
对 那就像昨天的事一样 Right. I remember it like it was yesterday.
当然啦 昨天的事我记不太清楚 Of course, I don't really remember yesterday all that well.
我认为旅途中最可怕的 是那四只鲨鱼 Anyway, I would say the scariest moment of the trip was the 4 sharks.
等等 我以为只有三只 Wait, I thought there were 3 sharks.
不对 绝对是四只 No. No, there were definitely four.
可是上次你说是三只啊 But last time you told it, there were three.
儿子 我们谁曾经横越整片大海 Son, which one of us travelled across the entire ocean?
是尼莫 不过我们也横越大海去找他 Nemo did. Obviously we had to cross the ocean...
不过呢 他先的 to find him, so you know... He went first.
确实是这样 对吧 I guess that's true. Isn't it?
你来啦 你差点错过校外教学 Well, you made it! You almost missed the field trip.
校外教学 我爱校外教学 A field trip? Ooh, I love field trips.
我们要去哪里 Where are we going?
我以为你告诉她了 我有说啊 I thought you told her. I did tell her!
多莉 嗯 Uh... Dory. Yeah.
雷老师今天要照顾的鱼太多了 Mr Ray has too many fish to keep an eye on today.
所以你今天最好不要一起上课 Uh huh. So it would be best if today you weren't exactly with the class.
为什么 Oh. Why not?
有时候你记不住事情 Well, you know, you have problems remembering things sometimes.
这一点我倒是记得 对 That's the one thing I can remember. Yes.
记性差不能怪你 但它却会害你乱跑 Okay. And sometimes it's not your fault, but it can cause you to wander.
雷老师真的没闲工夫担心乱跑的鱼 And Mr Ray doesn't really have time to worry about fish who wander.
换句话说 他人手不足 In other words, he doesn't have enough help.
好可怜 他实在太辛苦了 Poor guy. You know, he's so overworked.
你懂的 我完全了解 You understand. I totally understand now.
他想要我担任他的当助教 He wants me to be the teacher's assistant.
不是这样的 Uh... No, not exactly.
我好荣幸喔 我从来没当过助教 I am so honoured. I have never been a teaching assistant before.
雷老师 你有帮手了 Mr Ray! You got help.
没有问题 Oh. Okeydokey.
好啦 小朋友 好啦 小朋友 All right, kids. All right, kids.
就是今天了 就是今天了 Today's the day! Today's the day!
我们校外教学要学刺魟洄游 Our field trip to the sting ray migration.
刺魟洄游 Sting ray migration.
谁知道我们为何要洄游 Now, does anyone know why we migrate?
快啊 你们一定知道的 Come on. You got to know this stuff.
洄游的目的是为了回到 Migration is about going back to...
床上 答对 Bed! Yes!
沙子里 不 洄游是为了回家 The sand! No! Migration is about going home.
家 就是你来的地方 Home. Which is where you're from.
谁能跟我说你们是哪里来的 Can someone tell me where they're from?
我住大岩石旁边 I live by a giant rock.
我家离这里有三个珊瑚洞 I live 3 coral caves away from here.
我家盖满了海藻 My house is covered in algae.
你在哪长大的 多莉 Where'd you grow up, Dory?
我 不知道 Me? Um, I don't know.
我的家人 他们在哪 My family. Where are they?
有什么事吗 Can I help you?
对不起 我又忘记了 I'm sorry. Did I forget again? You see,
因为我得了 I suffer from...
短期失忆症 Short term memory loss.
既然你得了短期失忆症 How can you remember your family
怎么记得你有家人 if you have short term memory loss?
好问题 我能记住某些事是因为 Good question. See, I can remember some things because well...
它们有道理 就像我有家人 They make sense. Like, um, I have a family.
我一定是从哪里来的 对吧 I know because I've... I must have cne from somewhere. Right?
大家都有家人 Everyone has a family.
虽然我不记得他们名字和长相 I may not remember their names and what they look like.
也许我永远没办法再找到他们 And I may not even be able to ever find them again, but, um...
我们在说什么 妈咪和爸比 What were we talking about? Mommies and daddies.
妈咪和爸比 对 Mommies and daddies. Right.
我们为什么要谈妈咪和爸比 喔 Why are we talking about mommies and daddies? Oh. Oh!
那门课啊 干嘛找我 That class. Uh oh. Why me? Okay.
你们年纪似乎蛮小的 不过没关系 You guys seem a little young, but, um, okay.
小朋友 两条鱼恋爱的时候 You see, kids, when two fish love each other...
讲到这里就行了 And we'll stop right there.
上来吧 小小探险家 Climb aboard, explorers.
一起唱一首洄游之歌罗 I feel a migration song cning on.
喔 Oh...
什么是洄游 一起来认识回游 Migration, migration let's learn about migration
知识的探索无穷无尽充满惊奇 It's nature's inspiration to move around the sea
海洋科学告诉我们 海洋性洄游的鱼类 Here's a scientific promise That a fish who's Oceanodromous
大家都到哪去了 我只有一个人 Where did everyone go? I'm by myself Oh there they are.
在那里 我回来了 I'm back
太阳温度影响海洋温度 增减四度 Plus or minus 4 degrees based on solar positioning
小朋友 别靠近悬崖边 Oh, kids stay away from the edge.
听到了吗 大家别靠近悬崖边 Okay, you hear that? Okay, everybody stay back from the edge. Come on.
那样太远了 太远了 Okay, that's too far. That's too far.
快点 回来这里 快回来 Come on. Come on. Get back over here. Back this way.
我要大家听我说 注意听 Now, I need everyone to listen to me. All right, listen up!
魟鱼经过这里时 魟鱼会经过 When the rays pass through here... The rays, gonna pass through.
我们要当心什么 What do we have to be careful of?
大家要当心什么啊 Everybody has to be careful of what? Hmm?
暗流 没错 The undertow! That's right.
没错 就是暗 暗流 That's right. The under... The undertow?
因为拍动鳍所产生的水流很强 Because the current created by all the flapping is very strong.
要是你们不小心 有可能被拖进 And if you're not careful, you can get pulled into...
雷老师 刺魟怎么知道该往哪儿去 Mr Ray! So how do the stingrays all know where to go?
那就叫本能 尼莫 That's what an instinct is, Nemo.
它是内心一种很熟悉的感觉 Something deep inside you that feels so familiar that
你不得不听 you have to listen to it.
就像一首熟悉的老歌 Like a song you've always known.
我现在就听到那首歌了 And I can hear mine now!
随潮起潮落 回家路不用愁 To and fro, our hearts know where to go
内心澎湃无法自拔 只想回到家 Beating like a drum it sends us back to where we're from
喔 跟着心走 Oh... we're going home
白天黑夜不停留 只想回到家 We know who we are... And it's time to travel far
遥远又奔波 只为能回到家喔 For days and nights we'll roam, to make our way back home
跟着心走 Oh... we're going home
随潮起潮落 回家路不用愁 Swimming to and fro, Our hearts know where to go
内心澎湃无法自拔 只想回到家 Beating like a drum, it sends us back to where we're from
看到暗流我们就要说 We see the undertow and we say...
多莉 Dory!
多莉 Dory!
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
她死了吗 当然没死 Is she dead? No, she's not dead.
可惜 大家让让 Aw. Oh man. Give her some space, everybody.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California?
我记得一件事 I remembered something so I...
我记得一件事 I remembered something!
我真的记得一件很重要的事 I actually remembered something! Something important.
很重要的事 是什么 Something important? What? What was it?
我也不确定 但我还感觉得到它 Uh... I'm not sure any more, but I can still feel it. It's right there.
好啦 谢谢你 雷老师 All right, thank you, Mr Ray.
加油 赶快想起来 Okay, cne on. Try to remember better.
别跟多莉一样 多莉 Don't be such a Dory, Dory.
不晓得 我 等等 Hmm. I don't know. I... Hold on. Hold on.
喔 怎样 想起来了吗 Uh... Oh. Oh! What? Did you remember?
我不记得 那是一件 Ugh, I don't remember. It was something... It was...
那是关于 Oh, oh, oh! It was something about the...
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
我的家人 我记得我的家人 My family! I remember my family!
他们就在外头 我得去找他们 They're out there somewhere. I have to find them.
你们得帮我 有人在吗 Guys, you got to help me. Guys! Guys! Hello?
你们在哪里 Guys! Where are you?
多莉 有人吗 Dory! Hello?
多莉 你们去哪儿了 Dory! Ah! Where did you go?
是你跑掉的 我想起我爸妈了 You were the one to go. My parents. I remembered them.
什么 你想起什么 What? What did you remember?
我想起他们了 我妈 我爸 I remembered them! My mom. My dad.
我有家人 他们不知道我在哪里 I have a family. Oh! They don't know where I am.
快走 我们快走 Let's go. We have to go.
多莉 不 这太离谱了 Dory, no. No! This is crazy!
你到底想去哪里 Where exactly are you trying to go?
去芭辣湾 To the Gem of the Baltic?
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 对 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. Yes!
不 多莉 加州在海洋的另外一头 No, Dory. California's all the way across the ocean.
那我们最好快出发 Then we'd better get going.
为何每次我们到这珊瑚礁边缘 How cne every time we're on the edge of this reef,
就有人想离开 one of us is trying to leave?
我们就不能好好欣赏风景吗 For once, can't we just enjoy the view?
我想起我的家人 你怎么还在讲风景 How can you be talking about the view when I remembered my family?
不 我们不做海洋旅行了 No! We've done our ocean travels.
那种日子结束了 That part of our lives is over.
旅行唯一的理由就是 The only reason to travel in the first place is so...
以后再也不必旅行了 you don't have to travel ever again.
对 但我想 Yeah, but I want to...
多莉 听着 拜托 Dory, look... Please.
我只知道我好想念他们 All I know is that I miss them.
真的好想他们 以前我不懂那种感觉 I really, really miss them. I didn't know what that felt like.
你知道那是什么感觉吗 Do you know what that feels like?
我知道那是什么感觉 Yes, I know what that feels like.
我不要忘记它 我的家人就在某个地方 I don't want to forget this. Somewhere out there is my family.
拜托 马林 我自己找不到他们 Please, Marlin, I can't find them on my own.
我会忘记 求求你帮我找我的家人 I'll forget. Please help me find my family.
对 爸 你能带我们越过大海吧 Yeah, Dad, you can get us all the way across the ocean. Right?
不行 No.
不过我知道一个家伙可以 But I know a guy.
呜呼 太棒了 Whoo hoo! Righteous, righteous, righteous!
真要命 Totally sick. Totally sick.
对啊 很酷吧 I know. Isn't it great?
不 我要吐了 No! I'm gonna be totally sick.
这是加州洋流 兄弟 劲道可强的呢 It's the California current, dude. It's got some gnarly chop.
往上冲 兄弟 Surf's up, dude!
要是你想吐 帮个忙 Hey, dude, if you're gonna hurl, just do me a solid...
到龟壳后面去 伸出头往外边吐 head to the back of the shell, lean out, and go for distance.
那个叫喂鱼 We call that "feeding the fishes."
完全正确 小古 Correctamundo, Squirt!
现在要到大西洋的芭辣湾 找我爸妈吗 And now we're looking for my parents at the Brooch of the Atlantic? Or the...
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 没错 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. Exactly!
你要怎么找到你爸妈 How are you gonna find your parents?
你记得他们长什么样子吗 Do you remember what they look like?
我对记忆这事还挺陌生 没什么把握 I'm a bit new to the memory thing, so I can't say for sure...
他们应该大部分是蓝色 带点黄条纹 but something tells me they were mostly blue, with s... Maybe yellow.
我相信见到面就会认得他们 Also I'm pretty sure I'm gonna know them when I see them.
我们是一家人啊 We're family.
只不过 横越海洋这种事只能做一次 By the way crossing the ocean is the kind of thing you should...
只该一次 only do once. One time!
加州莫洛湾就快到了 伙伴们 Morro Bay, California's cning up, dudes.
呜呼 出发找我的家人吧 Whoo hoo! Let's find my family.
快 Go! Go! Go, go, go.
快点 爸 别推我 尼莫 Just go, Dad. Don't push me, Nemo.
再见 小蓝 祝你找到你的爸妈 So long, Little Blue! Hope you find your parents.
也祝你喂鱼愉快 And good luck "feeding the fishes."
太迟了 我吐光了 Too late. Already fed.
喔 Oh.
感觉好熟悉啊 妈 爸 This feels familiar. Mom! Dad!
不 多莉 等等 No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
妈 爸 Mom! Dad!
先别大吼大叫 你真以为 Stop yelling for a second. Do you really think your parents...
你父母会漂在这里等你吗 are just gonna be floating around here waiting for you?
不晓得 但要试了才知道 妈 爸 Well, I don't know, but there's only one way to find out. Mom! Dad!
大声点 多莉 妈 爸 Yell louder, Dory. Mom! Dad!
嘘 什么声音 Sh! What was that?
等等 我以前听过 Wait. I've heard that before.
我记得有人说嘘 I remember someone saying, "Sh."
很好 那是我一分钟前说的 Yes, well done. That was me. One minute ago.
嘘 Sh!
请问有人看到我的爸比和妈咪吗 Please. Have you seen my mommy and daddy?
他们叫珍妮和查理 Their names are Jenny and Charlie.
嘘 Sh!
珍妮和查理 Jenny and Charlie.
什么 珍妮和什么 What? Jenny and what?
他们的名字 我爸妈叫珍妮和查理 Those are their names! My parents are Jenny and Charlie!
多莉 等等 珍妮 Dory, wait! Jenny!
我们不能先花点时间拟个计划吗 Can't we just take a moment to cne up with a plan?
珍妮 查理 嘘 Jenny! Charlie! Sh!
你疯了吗 抱歉 她有点激动 Are you crazy? Sorry, she's a little excited.
珍妮 查理 多莉 先别大叫 Jenny! Charlie! Dory, stop yelling for a second.
初来乍到就这么引人侧目 It's not a good idea to cne into a new neighbourhood...
实在不是一件好事 and call this much attention to yourself.
你不懂 我想起我爸妈的名字了 You don't understand. I remembered my parent's names!
珍妮 查理 Jenny! Charlie!
这些螃蟹是在地的 These crabs are locals
他们要我们别吵一定有原因 and I get the feeling they're shushing...
你可能会吵醒什么危险的东西 us for a reason. You might wake up something dangerous.
你是指那种有一只大眼睛 Are you talking about like something with one big eye...
有触手 还会咬人的东西 tentacles, and a snappy thing?
这样太指名道姓了 但是差不多啦 Well, that's very specific, but something like that, yes.
整体来说 就是不要 You just in general don't want to...
天啊 好吧 Oh my goodness. Okay.
这是误会 我们会走开 放过我们 There's a mistake. We're backing away. Let us live and we will...
我们就膜拜你 为你盖一个 We'll worship you. We'll build a...
你喜欢纪念碑吗 Do you like a monument?
妈呀 快逃命 Oh! Ooh! Whoa! Swim for your life!
尼莫 尼莫 Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫 爸 Nemo! Dad!
不 No!
尼莫 抓住我 不要放手 Nemo, hold on to me and don't let go!
爸 Dad!
不 No, no! No!
多莉 慢点 没人在追我们了 Dory! Dory, slow down! We're not being chased any more.
确定吗 Are you sure?
珍妮和查理 Jenny and Charlie. Jenny and Charlie!
我想起他们的名字了 I just remembered their names!
我们得继续游 快到了 We have to keep going. We're so close.
尼莫 你受伤了吗 Huh? Nemo, are you hurt?
天啊 尼莫 你还好吗 怎么回事 Oh my goodness! Nemo! Are you okay? What happened?
别吵 多莉 拜托 不 Not now, Dory. Please! Oh no.
尼莫 不 我没事 Nemo. Oh no. Oh no. I'm okay.
尼莫 对不起 Oh, Nemo. I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry.
天啊 尼莫 你还好吗 Oh my goodness! Nemo, are you okay?
我说别吵 你做得够多了 I said, "Not now." You've done enough.
有吗 糟糕 我可以帮忙 我去求救 I have? Oh no. But I can fix it. I can. I'll go get help.
你可以做一件事 多莉 到那边去 You know what you can do, Dory? You can go wait over there.
到那边等 然后忘记 那是你最拿手的 Go wait over there and forget. It's what you do best.
说得对 我怎么会以为我做得到 You're right. I don't know why I thought I could do this.
怎么可能找到我的家人 Find my family. I can't do this.
真抱歉 我会弥补 I'm so sorry. I'll fix it.
我没事 我去求救 I'm okay. Well, I'm gonna get help. Okay?
我可以 你没事的 尼莫 Okay? I can do that. I'll be... It'll be all right, Nemo.
你好 有人在吗 Hello? Someone? Hello?
有人在吗 有没有 Anyone? Hello? Anyone?
你好 Hello.
你好 我是海博馆馆长 Hello? I 'm Sigourney Weaver.
嗨 馆长 我需要帮忙 Oh. Hi, Sigourney. I need your help.
请跟我们一起 Won't you please join us...
太好了 Oh. Great, great, great.
探索太平洋各地的美景 As we explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean...
和其中的奇妙生物 and the amazing life it holds within.
近距离欣赏白鲸的雄伟气势 Witness the majesty of the Beluga Whale.
海博馆馆长 你在哪里 Sigourney Weaver, where are you?
多莉 找到你了 Dory! There you are!
我找到帮手了 Guys! I found help.
海博馆馆长会告诉我们这是哪里 Sigourney Weaver's gonna tell us where we are.
小心 Look out!
你看 真不尊重海洋生物 Oh, look at this! No respect for ocean life.
马林 尼莫 多莉 Marlin! Nemo! Dory!
不 怎么又来了 不会吧 No, no, no. Not again! Not again!
带她进去 看看她的状况 Let's take her inside and see how she does.
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
别担心 多莉 冷静 我们会去找你 Don't worry, Dory! Stay calm. We'll cne find you!
欢迎来到海洋生物博物馆 And welcne to the Marine Life Institute...
我们的信念是救援 治疗复健和释放 where we believe in Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release.
马林 尼莫 Marlin? Nemo?
你好 你能帮我吗 Hello? Hello? Can you help me?
我帮你 Me help you?
怎么回事 救命 Huh? What's happening? Help?
看来搞定了 Looks like we're done here.
别闹了 你是科学家 我们谈过的 Dude, cut it out. You're a scientist. We talked about this.
别这样 好玩嘛 Oh, cne on. It's funny.
好 我没事的 只要想办法离开 Oh boy. Okay. This is... I'll be fine, I just need to find a way out and...
只要我 镇定 If I could just... Get a hold of yourself, get a hold of yourself.
没事 一切都会过去 想开点 You'll be fine, everything's fine, think positively.
嘿 你 喔 Hey, you. Oh.
转圈妹 Spinner.
谢天谢地 嗨 我是多莉 Oh, thank goodness. Hi, I'm Dory. I'm...
人称七条郎 你病得多重 Name's Hank. How sick are you?
病 我病啦 Sick? I'm sick?
不然你怎么来隔离检疫站 Why else would you be in quarantine?
糟了 我剩多少时间 我得去找家人 Oh no! How long do I have? I have to find my family.
好了 先不要慌张 喔 不妙 All right. Now don't get hysterical... Uh oh. Not good.
怎么了 怎么回事 那是什么 What? What is it? What happened? What's that?
你惨了 That there is bad news.
那是把不能适应的鱼送走的标签 It's a transport tag for fish who can't cut it inside the institute.
被转送到水族馆永久安置 They get transferred to permanent digs. An aquarium.
在克里夫兰 In Cleveland.
这里的鱼可以回海里 Fish in here, go back in the ocean.
克里夫兰的鱼永远留在那里 Cleveland fish, stay there forever.
克里夫兰 不 我不能去克里夫兰 Cleveland? No! I can't go to the Cleveland.
我得到加州莫洛湾上的宝石 去找我家人 I have to get to the Jewel of Morro Bay, California and find my family.
你到啦 海洋生物博物馆 That's this place. The Marine Life Institute.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 就是这里 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. You're here.
我爸妈在这里 我得去找他们 You mean I'm from here? My parents are here. I have to get to them.
你从哪个展览馆来的 So what exhibit are you from?
等等 我从展览馆来的 Wait. I'm from an exhibit?
哪个 我得过去 Which one? I have to get there.
这就难说了 孩子 Hmm. That's a hard one, kid.
除非 行不通 太疯狂了 Unless... Nah. Never work. It's too crazy.
什么意思 快说 再疯狂都可以 What do you mean? Just tell me. I'm okay with crazy.
我看也是 我想到一个办法 You know, I could see that? Well, there's one thing I can think of...
能帮你找到家人 只要我 to help you get to your family. If I just take...
好办法 你带我去找他们 Yes! Great idea. You take me to find them.
我怎么没想到呢 Why didn't I think of that?
不 要是我戴上你的标签 Uh, no, no, no. If I just take your tag...
就能代替你坐上转送卡车 I can take your place on the transport truck then
你就能回到里面 you can go back inside...
找到你爸妈 你把标签给我就行了 and find your family. All you have to do is give me the tag.
什么标签 我的鳍上有标签 What tag? There's a tag on my fin!
你怎么会忘记你的鳍上有标签 How could you forget you have a tag on your fin?
对不起 我得了短期失忆症 Oh no. I'm sorry. I... I suffer from short term memory loss.
你不记得我们刚刚说了些什么 You don't remember what we were talking about?
没印象 我们说了什么 Mm mm. Not a clue. What were we talking about?
你要把标签交给我 Um, you were about to give me your tag.
我蛮喜欢它的 你要它做什么 Well, I kind of like my tag. Why do you want it?
那样我才能去 So I can go to...
我才能去克里夫兰 So I can go to Cleveland.
克里夫兰 听说那是好地方 Cleveland? Mmm. I hear good things. Cleveland. Why do you want to go?
因为留在这里 我就会被放回海洋 Because if I stay here I'm gonna get released back to the ocean.
我对大海有十分不愉快的回忆 And I have extremely unpleasant memories of that place.
我只想单独住在玻璃箱里 I just want to live in a glass box alone.
如此而已 标签给我吧 That's all I want. So give me your tag!
拜托 别碰我的标签 Hey, man, don't touch my tag!
听我说 Look...
我不是工作人员 也没有这里的地图 I don't work here. It's not like I have a map of this place.
地图 好主意 A map! Good idea.
你带我去找地图 You take me to the map,
我就能弄清楚我爸妈在哪 赞 I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy.
好吧 我带你去找家人 你就会给我 All right. If I get you to your family will you give me...
我身上没多少东西 就给你这个标签吧 I don't have much. Um, I... How about if I give you this tag?
好主意 Great idea.
你确定我真的那么说 Are you absolutely sure that's what I said?
到那边等 然后忘记 你最拿手了 "Go wait over there and forget. That's what you do best."
对 爸 我那么说 Yeah, Dad. I said that?
你那么说 多莉就游向海面 You said that, Dory swam to the surface,
结果就被抓走了 and she got taken by some...
我不想再把整个过程听一遍 All right, I don't want to hear the whole story again.
我只问一个部分 因为要是我说了 I was just asking about the one part because, look, if I said that...
但我不确定我有没有说 I'm not positive I did.
那其实是在称赞她 It's actually a cnpliment because...
因为我叫她等 然后说你最拿手了 I asked her to wait and I said, "It's what you do best."
所以 是我的错 So I... Oh, it's my fault!
都怪我害她被绑架 带进这个鬼地方 It's all my fault she got kidnapped and taken into whatever this place is.
万一它是餐厅怎么办 What if it's a restaurant?
你们两个 闭嘴 Oy! You two! Shut it!
我们要睡觉 你们打断了我的美梦 Yeah, we're trying to sleep! You interrupted my favourite dream!
是你躺在这石头上的那个梦吗 Is that the one about you laying on this rock?
对 那个梦很赞 Yeah. Oh, that is a good one.
就是说啊 它是我最喜欢的一个梦 Oh yeah, isn't it? Yeah. It's one of my favourites.
对不起 我们想… 儿子 Excuse us. Hello! We're trying to... Son! Son.
他们是海狮 天生的掠食者 Those are sea lions. They are natural predators.
随时都可能扑过来 They could pounce at any moment.
他们看来没那么猛 Uh, they don't look very pouncy.
他们就是看你好骗 That's what they want you to think.
躲在我后面 让我跟他们谈 Just get behind me and let me do the talking.
对不起 我们很担心我们的朋友 Excuse me, we're worried about our friend.
那是一家餐厅吗 ls that a restaurant?
老兄 那不是餐厅 你朋友安啦 Mate, it's not a restaurant. Your friend is okay.
是吗 那是一间鱼医院 She is? It's a fish hospital.
海博馆馆长说她会被拯救 Sigourney Weaver says she'll be rescued,
治疗复健 再释放 rehabilitated, and released.
进去马上就出来了 我们有经验 She'll be in and out in a jiff. We should know.
鼻子长寄生虫 贫血 Nasal parasite. Anaemia.
治好就放我们出来了 All fixed up and sent on our way.
谢天谢地 Oh thank goodness.
没事的 一点都不用担 Sure, that's all right. Don't you worry ab...
阿杰 快下去 滚 阿杰 Gerald, get off the rock! Shove off, Gerald! Come on. Off! Off!
讲不听 滚 滚 滚 滚 Get off! Now you know better! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!
一点都不用担心 那是海洋生物博物馆 Don't you worry about a thing. That place is the Marine Life Institute.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
她没说错 看来多莉不是只会忘东忘西 She was right. It looks like Dory can do something besides forget.
谢了 尼莫 谢谢你喔 Thank you, Nemo. Thank you for that.
那我们要怎么进去 So how are we gonna get inside?
等等 你们要进海博馆 Wait. You want to get inside MLI?
当然要 我们朋友单独在里面 Desperately. Our friend is in there. Lost, alone.
她很害怕 一定不知所措 She's scared. She'll have no idea what to do.
我们有办法 Oh, we know a way.
真的 呜噜 You do? Ooo roo. Ooo roo roo. Ooo roo.
他们在干嘛 不知道 听来不妙 What are they doing? I don't know. It sounds bad.
到了吗 嘘 小声点 Are we there yet? Sh. Keep it down!
七条郎 真高兴遇见你 Hank, I'm so glad I found you.
感觉像命运的安排 It feels like... I... Destiny.
我讲几百万遍了 这不是命运 For what must be the millionth time, it's not destiny.
我有讲命运吗 对不起 Uh oh. Have I said "destiny" before? I'm sorry.
我快见到爸妈了 才这么紧张 I'm just so nervous because I'm gonna meet my parents.
我不知道多久没见过他们了 因为 I haven't seen them in I don't even know how long because...
我得了短期 短期失忆症 you see I suffer from short term... Short term memory loss.
别讲话 好吗 我不爱讲话 Look, no more talking. Okay? I don't like talking.
我不喜欢聊天和问问题 I don't like chatter and questions.
你好吗 我很好 And, "How are you? Oh I'm fine."
你好吗 我也很好 "How are you? I'm fine too."
告诉你 其实谁都不好 News flash nobody's fine.
我很好 你好吗 Oh, I'm fine. How are you?
七条郎 有地图吔 嘘 Hank, look, there's a map! Sh!
说好了让你看地图 The plan is you're gonna read that
弄清楚你爸妈住哪里 and figure out where your parents live.
然后我坐卡车到克里夫兰 懂吗 Then I'm on the truck to Cleveland. You got it?
懂了 你前半段说什么 Got it. What was the first part again?
什么 章鱼又逃跑了 What? The octopus escaped again?
哇 你看这么多展览馆 Wow. Look at all the exhibits.
一天怎么逛得完 太夸张了 How can you do this park in one day? Seriously.
快挑一个 好 Pick one! Okay. Um...
叫所有人留意 Well, tell everyone to keep an eye out.
今天应该要把那只章鱼放回大海的 We're supposed to be releasing the octopus back to the ocean today.
我当然没看到 要是看到就找到他了 Well, of course I haven't seen him. If I was looking I'd find him.
七条郎 你在这里 Hank! There you are.
快点 好啦 Hurry up! Okay. Okay.
第一个字是儿 儿 区 儿童体验区 K. It starts with a "k." Kid z own y. Kid zone!
不要 儿童会乱抓 No! No kids. Kids grab things.
我不想为你再失去一只触手 And I'm not losing another tentacle for you.
你少了一只触手 You lost a tentacle?
那你不是八爪章鱼 是七爪章鱼 Well then you're not an octopus, you're a septopus.
我记性虽然不好 但还会数数 I may not remember, but I can count.
快点 好啦 Hurry up! Okay.
深海探 看 贝壳吔 Journey to the... Hey, look. Shells.
贝壳吔 爸比 这个贝壳送你 Hey, look. Shells! addy, here's a shell for you.
好棒 多莉 你又找到一个 That's great, Dory. You found another one.
有吗 有 你有 I did? Oh, yes, you did.
你越来越厉害了呢 多莉 You're getting good at this, Dory.
看 贝壳吔 Hey, look. Shells!
我住那里 对 没错 Hey, I live there. Yes! Yes, indeed.
我喜欢贝壳 没错 小乖 I like shells. That's right, dear.
你能再帮我找一个贝壳吗 Do you think you could find me another shell?
紫色是我的最爱 Purple ones are my favourite.
好 妈咪 Okay, Mommy.
妈咪 紫色贝壳 我家有一个紫色贝壳 Mommy. Purple shell. Purple shell! Hey, my home had a purple shell.
那又怎样 So what?
这里半数的展览馆都有紫色贝壳 Half the exhibits here have purple shells in them.
不 你不懂 我想起她了 No, no, no. You don't understand. I remember her now.
紫色贝壳是她的最爱 Purple shells were her favourite
她咯咯笑的样子很可爱 and she had this adorable giggle.
我爸真的很和蔼 And then my dad was really friendly.
你的怪记性会害我们被抓 And now your wacky memory's gonna get us caught.
还觉得这是命运吗 Still think this is destiny?
七条郎 我们得去找我父母 安静 Hank, we have to find my folks! Quiet!
总部 我是卡萝 Ugh. Base, this is Carol.
我可能找到那只失踪的章鱼 完毕 Uh, I think I might have found that missing octopus. Over.
都是你害的 对不起 See what you did? Sorry.
没比这更倒楣了 This could not be worse.
命运 命运 Hmm. "Destiny." Destiny.
七条郎 我有预感 我们该躲进那水桶 Hank. I got a feeling. Sh! I think we should get in the bucket.
不 停 真的 上面写命运 No. Stop. Seriously. It says "destiny" and it is...
不 我们到那水桶里面 No, no, no, no, no. We've got to get in that bucket.
我才不跟你进那个水桶 我要进水桶里了 再见 I'm not going with you in that bucket. Here... I... go... in... the... bucket. Bye.
大家好 我在找我的家人 Hey, guys, I'm looking for my family.
好办法 装死 Oh, good idea. Play dead.
对不起 我得眨眼睛 I'm sorry. I got to blink.
你们怎么都不用眨眼 How do you hold your eyes open that long?
各位 不太妙啊 Hey, guys. Wait a second.
下一位贵宾在这里待很久了 Our next guest has been here a very long time.
她是只鲸鲨 名叫命运 She's a whale shark. Her name is Destiny.
命运 真的吗 Destiny? Really?
你们会发现她近视很深 You'll notice she's extremely near sighted and has trouble...
没办法在环境中游动自如 navigating her environment.
喔 她来了 Oh! And here she cnes now.
命运 你是一条鱼 Ooh! Destiny. You're a fish?
等等 什么 Wait. What?
嗨 你好啊 哇 Hi! Hello there. Whoa! Oh. Whoa.
好吧 我陪你去 All right, I'll go with you.
不好意思 Excuse me.
谁 是蓝泡泡在讲话吗 Is that blue blob talking?
你能帮我吗 我跟家人失散了 Can you help me? I lost my family.
你跟家人失散了 You lost your family?
说来话长 其实我不太记得发生什么事 Well, it's a long story, and truth be told, I don't remember most of it.
真教人难过 你好可 Aw, that is so sad. You poor thi...
抱歉 泳技不佳 我看不清楚 Sorry. Not a great swimmer. I can't see very well.
你的泳姿很漂亮啊 Oh, I think you swim beautifully.
我没看过一条鱼那样游泳 In fact, I've never seen a fish swim like that before.
谢谢 Thank you.
不客气 You're welcne.
等等 再说一次 Wait. Say that again.
不客气 Um, you're welcne.
多莉 是 Dory? Yes.
多莉 是 Dory? Yes.
多莉 是 Dory? Yes.
多莉 是 Dory! Yes.
我们以前就认识了 不会吧 You and I were friends! No!
多莉 是我 命运 你认识我 Dory, it's me! Destiny! You know me?
当然 我们小时候透过水管聊天 Of course! We talked through the pipes when we were little.
我们是管友 是吗 We were pipe pals! We were?
你好漂亮 那你知道我从哪来的 Aw, you're so pretty. So you know where I'm from?
对 你从大洋区展览馆来的 Yep, you are from the Open Ocean exhibit.
我来自大洋区展览馆 I'm from the Open Ocean exhibit?
那我爸妈就在那里 Then that's where my parents are.
我们快走 你能带我去吗 We got to go. Can you take me there?
鲸鱼在这里还蛮难趴趴走的 Uh... Kind of tough for a whale to travel around here.
你们小声一点好吗 我头好痛 Can you please keep it down over there? My head hurts.
他被送进来时头受伤 He was brought in with a head injury.
我知道你在说我 命运 I know you're talking about me, Destiny.
他以为他不能用他的传声定位 He thinks he can't use his echolocation, but I've overheard...
可是我听那些医生说 他根本没问题 the doctors talking. There's not a thing wrong with him.
你说的话我听得一清二楚 Hear every word you're saying about me.
什么是传声定位 What's echolocation?
利鲸的头可以发出声波 Bailey's head is supposed to put out a call and the echo helps him...
回声能帮他找到远处的物体 find objects far away. Oh, b
但他显然还在治疗中 ut apparently he's still "healing."
我知道你在说我 我真的不能传声定位 Now I know you're talking about me. I really can't echolocate.
我不想再跟你辩了 I cannot have this conversation again. I just can't.
我的头狠狠撞了一下 看它肿得多大 I hit my head very hard out there. See how swollen it is!
你的头本来就大 你是白鲸 Your head is supposed to be big! You're a beluga!
传声定位 像是史上最强眼镜吗 Echolocation. Oh, like the world's most powerful pair of glasses?
什么 什么是眼镜 What? What are glasses?
好像你呜一声 就看得到东西 It's sort of like you go, "hoo" and then you see things.
我怎么会知道 Why do I know that?
有意思 Oh. That's interesting.
找到你了 听好 我们算扯平了 There you are! Listen up, you and I are square.
我带你找到地图 标签给我 I took you to the map, now give me that tag!
等等 我知道我父母在哪 他们在 Wait, no. I know where my parents are. They're in the...
那里叫什么 太痒区 What's it called? The place... The soap and lotion?
大洋区 大洋区 Open Ocean. Open Ocean!
大洋区 我知道它在哪里 Open Ocean! I know where that is.
那个展览馆旁边就是 我才不在乎 That's the exhibit located right next to... I don't care.
想到大洋区展览馆 If you're trying to get to the open ocean
只要穿过这水管就可以了 exhibit go through the pipes.
穿过水管 太好了 穿过水管 Through the pipes. Great. Through the pipes?
对 左转两次 直直游就到了 Yep. Take two lefts, swim straight and you'll hit it.
转好多方向啊 你记住了吗 七条郎 Oh, that's a lot of directions. That's... Did you get that, Hank? All that?
嗯 太好了 出发 Uh, yeah. Great! Let's go.
我不跟你去 我挤不进去 你得自己去 I'm not going with you. I won't fit. You have to go by yourself.
不行 因为我没办法记住方向 That's... I'm... I... See, I can't because I'm not so good with directions.
真可惜 但我们说好了 Well, that's too bad. A deal's a deal.
你想要找你的父母 You wanted to find your parents?
游进去才能找到 把标签给我 That's how you get to them. Now give me your tag.
七条郎 我不能自己进水管 But, Hank, I can't go in the pipes alone.
我会忘记怎么走 I'll forget where I'm going.
干我屁事 标签 Not my problem. Tag!
我不能走这条路线 But I can't get in that way.
抱歉 没有别的办法 I'm sorry, but there's no other way.
没有别的办法 There's no other way.
没有别的办法了 好 不要慌 There's no other way. Now, now. Don't panic.
没关系 人生不是每件事都很容易 It's okay. Not everything in life is easy to do.
对不对 查理 Isn't that right, Charlie?
妈妈说得对 太困难的事就该放弃 She's right. When something's too hard, you should just give up.
查理 开玩笑的 Charlie! A joke. I'm kidding!
是讲笑话 小心 谐星发威了 Just a joke. A joke. Caution, joker at work.
笑话 我懂了 Joke. I got it.
小心肝 一定有别的办法的 You see, kelpcake? There's always another way.
谢谢你 爸比 Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢你 爸比 Thank you, Daddy.
不对 我爸说一定有别的办法 Nope. My father said there's always another way.
什么 没别的办法 What? There is no other way.
大洋区 大洋区 Open Ocean. Open Ocean. Hmm...
大洋区 我很确定是那边那栋建筑 Open Ocean. I'm pretty sure it's the building over there.
外型普通 圆圆的 像利鲸的头 That's ill defined and roundish. Like Bailey's head.
等等 什么 一定有别的办法 Wait, what? Always another way. There's...
那里 你们跟我来 There! Guys, follow me.
我知道怎么去太痒区 I know how we can get to locnotion.
大洋区 没错 Open Ocean. Exactly.
各位 你们知道我游不过去吧 Um, guys. You know I can't swim over there, right?
呜噜 Ooo roo, ooo roo, ooo roo.
这样我们怎么进去 I don't see how this is going to get us inside.
你们到底在干嘛 What are you even doing?
当然是叫她过来啦 We're calling her over, of course.
叫她过来 叫谁过来 Calling her over? Calling who over?
两位 这是贝琪 Lads, meet Becky.
用飞的 不 别搞新花招 Flying? No, no, no new information.
听着 跟她说谢谢 Listen, tell her thank you.
你们已经帮了很多忙 真的 You guys have gone above and beyond. Really.
但是难道没有别的办法 像游泳 But is there a way to get in that involves, like, swimming?
那才是我们的强项 Because that's really our strength.
你们朋友会被关在隔离检疫站 Look, your friend is going to be in quarantine.
生病的鱼都关在那里 That's where they take the sick fish.
进入那地方唯一的办法就是靠贝琪 And the one and only one way into that place is Becky.
嗨 贝琪 Hi, Becky.
停 我们叫她尖嘴琪 超痛 Ow! Stop. Let's call her Pecky because this is hurting.
她喜欢你喔 爸 I think she likes you, Dad.
小贝琪 这两只鱼想进隔离检疫站 Becky, love? These two nice fish need to get into quarantine.
你今天有空吗 亲爱的贝琪 Are you free today, Rebecca darling?
贝琪 你有空做这件事吗 Becky, is... Would that work with your schedule? Ow!
她根本不懂我的话 She doesn't understand what I'm saying.
让她把你铭印在心就好了 老兄 All you have to do is imprint with her, mate.
铭 什么 铭印在心 Imp... What? Imprint.
看着她眼睛说呜噜 Look her in the eye and say, "ooo roo"
她就会跟你同步了 and she'll be in sync with you.
现在看着她眼睛 对 Now look her in the eye. Yeah.
尼莫 我们应该想个替代方案 Nemo, I think we should devise an alternate plan.
让我们能待在水里 找个正常人 One that involves staying in the water and someone sane.
因为这只鸟 不能靠这只鸟 Because this bird, this bird... This ain't the bird!
不用了 爸 That's fine, Dad.
反正到时候多莉早忘记我们了 And in the meantime, Dory will just forget us.
你说过 这是她最拿手的 Like you said, it's what she does best.
好吧 Fine.
好 看她的眼睛 哪只眼 Okay, look her in the eye. Which eye?
随便啦 老兄 Just pick one, mate.
贝琪 Becky.
呜噜 贝琪 Ooh. Ooo roo. Roo roo, Becky.
好 非常顺利 Okay, this is all great.
贝琪到底要怎么带我们走 How exactly is Becky supposed to carry us?
对 我差点忘了 阿杰 Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Gerald!
嗯 对 阿杰 Hmm? Yeah, Gerald.
过来 孩子 嗯 Come on, son. Hmm?
阿杰 桶子给我们 就让你坐在岩石上 Come on, Gerald. Give us your pail, we'll let you sit on the rock.
对 阿杰 我们挂保证 嗯 Yeah, Gerald. We swear it. Hmm.
很好 慢慢晃过来 That's right. Shimmy on over here.
来啊 你没问题的 Come on. You can do it.
很好 That's right.
不要刮到屁股喔 Mind you don't scuff your bum.
真谢谢你 阿杰 Thank you so much, Gerald.
好好享受这块岩石吧 Welcne to your time on this rock.
是不是很舒服 Comfortable, isn't it?
时间到 滚 滚 滚 时间到 滚 阿杰 滚 Time's up! Get off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Time's up! Now get off, Gerald! Off!
太夸张了 我怎么老是这么好骗 No, this is nuts! Why do I keep getting talked into insane choices?
祝你们好运 Good luck!
好 我一下令 你就要 Okay, when I tell you you're gonna...
我知道 我会溅起水花来示意 Yeah. I know. I'm gonna signal with a big splash.
准备 还没 On my mark. Not clear yet. Not clear yet.
现在 等命运做出暗号 Now? Not 'til Destiny gives the signal.
你知道吗 我实在不懂你干嘛这样 You know something? I have no idea why you're even doing this.
费这么多工夫 就为了找几条鱼 What do you mean? It seems like a lot of trouble just to find some more fish.
要是我有短暂的失忆症 If I had short term memory loss...
我会直接游进大海 忘掉所有的事 I'd just swim off into the blue and forget everything.
我不想那么做 我要我的家人 Well I don't want to do that. I want my family.
我不要 孩子 我不想让任何人操心 Not me, kid. I don't want anyone to worry about.
你运气好 没有记忆 没有烦恼 You're lucky. No memories. No problems.
没有记忆 没有烦恼 Huh. No memories. No problems.
还不行 还不行 Still not clear. Still not clear.
时候还没到就别说话 You don't have to say when it's not time.
还 时候到了再告诉我 Not... Just tell me when it is time.
好 可以 再等等 Okay, here we go. And... Wait!
可以 再等等 你在耍我啊 "Here we go. Wait." Are you serious?
好 数到三 别数了 直接说 走 Okay, on the count of three. Don't count. Just say, "Go."
走 快去 快 什么 好 Go! Now, now. Do it! Do it! What? Okay, okay.
你看 好壮观喔 那就是暗号 Wow. Look at that! I mean... That's the signal.
出发 暗号来了 Go, go, go! That's the signal!
记住 命运说跟着指标到大洋区展览馆 Now remember, Destiny said follow the signs to the Open Ocean exhibit.
我看不见 所以你得负责找它 I can't see squat, so it's your job to look for it.
知道了 跟着指标到大洋区 Got it. Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
我会复诵 这样应该就行了 I'm just gonna repeat it, okay? That should work.
跟着指标到大洋区 Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
右转 跟着指标到大洋区 Mm. Go right! Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
跟着指标到大洋区 左转 Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Left!
跟着指标到大洋区 离人类远一点 Follow the signs to Open Ocean. And steer clear of people, will you?
尤其是小孩 我不要他们碰到我 Especially kids. I don't want to be touched.
嘘 不要害我分心 Sh! Do not mess me up!
小可怜 我来帮你捡 Oh, poor baby. Let me get that for you. Here you... Oh!
唉呀 Oh my. Ugh.
往哪边走 Where do we go? Where do we go?
抱歉 好吧 我在找 Oh, sorry! Okay, I was looking, looking...
呜噜 贝琪 Roo roo, Becky!
我们在哪降落都行 没关系 Drop us anywhere. We're okay.
等等 爸 我想她在找降落的地方 Just wait, Dad. I think she's looking for a place to land.
她头昏了 尼莫 连该看哪里都不知道 She's confused, Nemo. She doesn't even know which way to look.
等等 贝琪 你做什么 呜噜 Wait, Becky. What are you doing? Ooo roo. Ooo roo roo roo roo.
好 我要去某个地方 问题是哪里 Okay. I was going somewhere. The question is where.
往哪边 看到指标了吗 Which way? Do you see the sign?
我在看 好像做什么 就能找到 我家人 I'm looking. I'm looking. Something to something gets me to my family!
史上最强 "The world's most powerful pair of..."
我认得 我怎么认得 又是另一段记忆 I know that. Why do I know that? It's another memory.
七条郎 我们得往那边 左转 Hank, we need to go that way! Left. Go left.
贝琪 呜噜 Becky! Ooo roo. Ooo roo.
她听不见 爸 She can't hear you, Dad.
好啦 新计划 All right. New plan.
我们得靠近贝琪 她才听得见 We have to get closer to Becky so she can hear us.
我想我们不该移动桶子 I don't think we should move the pail.
尼莫 没有我 贝琪就迷路了 Nemo. Without me Becky's lost.
爸 相信她啦 Dad, just trust her.
相信她 好让她完全忘了我们 Trust her? So she can forget us all together?
我相信贝琪 I trust Becky.
你相信她 她在吃杯子吔 You trust her? Becky's eating a cup!
贝琪 贝琪 呜噜 Becky! Becky! Ooo roo! Whoa!
至少我们没困在水桶里了 Well, at least we're not stuck in the bucket any more.
也错过到隔离检疫站的机会了 Or on top of quarantine.
海獭宝宝脱口秀现在开始 The baby otter talk is beginning now.
谢了 海博馆馆长 谁想认识海獭 Why, thanks, Sigourney Weaver. Hey, who wants to learn about otters?
找到史上最强眼镜 Looking for the world's most powerful pair of glasses.
海獭 Otters!
欢迎 这是一场拥抱派对 Welcne, it's a huge cuddle party!
拥抱派对 我要参加 Cuddle party! I'm in!
这是哪 靠近大洋区了吗 Where are we? Are we close to Open Ocean?
大概吧 不晓得 但我看到另一个指标 所以… Uh, yes. I think... Well, I don't know. But I saw that other sign so...
什么?什么其它指标 What? What other sign?
指标是史上最强眼镜 The world's most powerful pair of glasses.
什么 你在胡说些什么 What? What are you talking about?
为什么要跟那个指标走 Why would we follow that sign?
因为我记得啊 Well, because I remembered it.
不 你完全弄错了 No. That wasn't the plan. Ow!
真是的 你浪费了我的时间 All right, that's it! You have wasted my time!
等等 不 转运卡车天亮就出发 Wait. No. That transport truck leaves at dawn...
我不能错过它 把标签给我 and I'm not missing it, so give me your tag.
等等 不 我记得那个指标 Wait. No, I remembered that sign.
所以咧 所以我记得的越来越多 So? So I'm remembering more...
我记性好像越来越好了 我想我们该 and more and I feel like my memory's getting better. I think we should...
不 你的记性根本不行 什么都记不住 No! Your memory is not working. You can't remember anything.
你大概就是这样才弄丢家人 It's probably how you lost your family in the first place!
好吧 我们先冷静一下 把标签给我 All right, look, let's just take it down a notch. Just give me the tag and...
你知道吗 You know something,
你虽然有三颗心 心地却不太好 for a guy with three hearts you're not very nice.
三颗心 你在说什么 我没有三颗心 Three hearts? What are you talking about? I don't have three hearts.
你有 才没有 Yes, you do.
你有 别说了 I don't!
趣味小常识 章鱼有三颗心脏 Fun fact the octopus has three hearts.
二心传导血液至鳃 一心传导 Two pump blood to the gills while the third pumps...
血液至全身 等一下 blood throughout the body. Wait!
有三颗心的人不该这么坏 You know, someone with three hearts shouldn't be so mean.
说我弄丢我爱的人真的很差劲 And it's mean to say that I would lose someone I love!
我没弄丢他们 七条郎 I did not lose them! Hank?
七条郎 Hank? Hank?
摸 不摸 我要找七条郎 Han s. No. Not Hans. I'm looking for Hank.
触摸 七条郎 是章鱼 七条郎 Han s. Hank. With a "k." Hank.
触摸 触摸 喔 触摸 Hands! Hands? Oh, oh, oh, hands!
七条郎 七条郎 Hank! Hank?
我的手 My arm!
七条郎 Hank!
你在哪 七条郎 Where are you? Hank!
你能帮我吗 我在找 Oh! Ahh! Can you please help me? I'm looking for...
拜托帮我 我跟朋友法兰克失散了 Please help me. I've lost my friend Frank.
不是法兰克 I'm sorry, not Frank.
你闯进我地盘了 You're in my space!
他是八爪章鱼 不 七爪章鱼 对 He's an octopus. No, septo... Septopus. That's right.
他是七爪章鱼 He's a septopus. Septopus. Septopus. Septopus.
一二三四五六 七爪章鱼 One, two, three, four, five, six, s... Septopus!
他伪装起来了 He's camouflaged!
七条郎 快 七条郎 我们快走 Hank. Come on, Hank! Let's get out of here.
多莉 你在做什么 Dory, what are you doing?
七条郎 现在呢 Hank! What's the plan?
我打算是永远待在这儿 The plan is I'm gonna stay here forever.
好办法 Okay. Good plan.
对不起 七条郎 我都记不住 I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Hank. I'm sorry. I can't remember right.
宝贝 宝贝 当心 小心肝 Sweetie. Sweetie. Oh, watch out, kelpcake.
游泳时注意一点 Oh, watch where you're going.
对不起 爸比 我都记不住 I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry I can't remember right.
宝贝 你不用说对不起 Oh, sweetie. Sweetie, you don't need to be sorry.
知道你该做什么吗 只要游泳 You know what you need to do? Just keep swimming.
你一定能够记住 因为我们要 Yeah. And I bet you can remember that because we're just...
我们来唱一首关于它的歌 We're gonna sing a song about it.
只要游泳 只要游泳 Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
只要游泳 游泳游泳 Just keep swimming Swimming, swimming
该怎么办 就游泳 What do we do? We swim
游啊游啊游 Swim, swim, swim We swim
游啊游 游泳 只要游泳 We swim, swim, swim Just keep swimming
这首歌是爸妈教我的 我们全家一起唱 My parents taught me that song! We sang it as a family.
我一直以为是我乱编的 All this time I thought I made it up!
什么歌 只要游泳 What song? Just keep swimming.
七条郎 我们只要游泳就好 Hank, we've just got to keep swimming.
什么 不行 听我说 What? No way! Listen to me,
游出去太危险了 it's too dangerous to move.
不 你听我说 No, you listen to me.
我知道你害怕 但你不能放弃 I know you're scared, but you can't give up.
跟我来 Follow me.
只要游泳 只要游泳 Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
我妈叫我尽管游 My mom wrote this song for me
一定有条路行得通 It's gonna get us out of here
跟我唱 七条郎 快点 Sing with me, Hank. Come on.
我来了 妈咪 我来了 爸比 I'm cning, Mommy. I'm cning, Daddy!
我们不会有事的 停 We're gonna be okay. Stop!
啊 回头 Huh? Turn back.
回头 Turn back!
前面就是戳戳湾了 戳戳湾啊 You're headed right for Poker's Cove. Poker's Cove.
戳戳湾 手指来了 Poker's Cove? Incning!
住手 Stop it!
这是什么 Oh, what is this?
没关系 大家都这样 没什么好丢脸的 Sorry. That's okay. Everybody does it. Nothing to be ashamed of.
七条郎 七条郎 你在这里 Hank? Oh, Hank. There you are.
你让我们逃出来了 Wow. You got us out of there.
是耶 Huh. I did.
我让我们逃出来了 I got us out of there.
说实在的 也是你害我们进去的 I mean, technically you also got us in there.
但要不是那样 我们也不见得能到这里 But if you hadn't I'm not sure we would have gotten here.
传声定位 传声定位 Echolocation. Echolocation!
史上最强眼镜 找到了 The world's most powerful pair of glasses. We found it!
不 你找到了那个 No. You found that.
欢迎来到大洋区 Welcne to the Open Ocean.
家 Home.
呜噜 Ooo roo. Ooo roo, ooo roo. Ooo roo. Ooo roo.
呜噜 Ooo roo. Ooo roo. Ooo roo, ooo roo!
爸 放弃吧 她不会回来了 Dad, stop. She's not cning back.
也许会 呜噜 She might. Ooo roo, ooo roo!
爸 你害她觉得自己做不到 Dad! You made her feel like she couldn't do it.
你指的不是贝琪吧 You're not talking about Becky, are you?
我好想多莉 I miss Dory.
我也是 Me too.
老实说 我真的非常担心她 The truth is, I'm just so worried about her.
她才应该替我们担心 She's the one who should be worried about us.
要是她在这里 一定知道该怎么办 Well, she would definitely have an idea of what to do if she were here.
她怎么办到的 I don't know how she does that.
她好像没想那么多 就是放手去做 I don't think she knows, Dad. She just does.
那我们好好想一想 Well, then we'll just have to think.
多莉会怎么做 多莉会怎么做 What would Dory do? What would Dory do?
对啊 多莉会怎么做 Yeah! What would Dory do?
她会评估自己的状况 然后仔细推敲 She would assess her situation, and then she'd evaluate...
再分析有哪些作法 then she would analyse her options...
爸 那是马林会怎么做 Dad, that's "what would Marlin do."
对 我会那么做 她根本不会多想 Right, that's what I would do. She wouldn't even think twice.
她一看到眼前的东西就 She would just look at the first thing she sees and...
多莉会放手去做 Dory would do it.
尼莫 抓紧我 Nemo, hold on to me.
成功了 Hey, it's working! Whoa!
继续喘气 Just keep gasping.
你没事吧 Are you okay?
嗯 现在多莉会怎么做 Yeah! What would Dory do now?
谁是多莉 Who's Dory?
妈呀 真高兴见到你 Oh boy. Are we happy to see you.
高兴见到我 我才高兴咧 Happy to see me? I'm happy to see you!
我好几年没有人可以说话了 I haven't had anyone to talk to in years.
好几年 可惜我们不能逗留太久 Years? Wow. Unfortunately we can't stay long.
我们得离开 We have to go because...
何必急着走 你们才刚到 Now why would you want to go? You just landed.
留一会儿嘛 聊聊你自己 Stay a while. Tell me all about yourself.
我是很想 I would love to,
但是我儿子跟我得去隔离检疫站 but my son and I have to get to quarantine, so...
有儿子真好 是啊 Wonderful thing to have a son. Yeah it is.
当然啦 我没有家人 Of course I don't have a family.
我跟一个扇贝交往过 I dated a nice scallop for a while.
那很好啊 可是 That's fascinating, but...
可是扇贝有雪亮的眼睛 But scallops have eyes.
她想找个不一样的对象 我开玩笑的 And she was looking for something different. I'm kidding!
跟扇贝有眼睛没关系 但他们真的有 Well, not about scallops having eyes. They do.
他们能看透你的心 让你心碎 And they see into your soul and they break your heart.
贝贝 为什么 为什么 Oh, Shelley! Why? Why?
现在多莉会怎么做 Now what would Dory do?
跟我们一起探索大洋区的神秘世界 Come with us as we explore the mysterious world of the Open Ocean.
七条郎 跟我来 你在杯子里 Okay, Hank, follow me. You're in a cup.
对 那我跟着你 Right. I'll follow you then.
等等 章鱼有三颗心脏 Wait. An octopus has three hearts.
好有趣的小常识 Huh. That's a fun fact.
我们到了 真的要成功了 嘘 We're here. This is really happening. Sh!
看起来就是这里了 孩子 Well, looks like this is it, kid.
那我得去赶卡车了 Now I got a truck to catch.
等等 我有东西要给你 Wait! Wait! I had something for you.
标签 标签 对 Tag. The tag. Right!
你知道吗 我想我会记得你 You know, I think I'm gonna remember you.
一秒过后你就会忘记我的 孩子 Oh, you'll forget me in a heartbeat, kid.
可能三秒 Three heartbeats.
我倒是不会轻易忘记你 I'll have a hard time forgetting you though.
我爸妈真的就在下面了 My parents are actually down there.
你还好吧 You okay?
我准备好了 I'm ready.
嗯 我想也是 Yeah, I think you are.
哇 Wow!
他们在哪 好 Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Okay. Okay.
对不起 Pardon me. Oh.
嗨 有看到一对 没带着小孩的父母吗 Hi. Hello. Have you seen a mom and a dad without me?
打扰一下 有看到一对夫妻吗 Excuse me. Have you seen a couple?
他们跟你一样老 They're old like you.
不是跟你一样老 可能比你还老 Not old like you, but older than you even.
好吧 再见 Okay. Bye.
你知道谁很久以前有小孩走失吗 Hi. Do you know anyone who lost a kid
那个孩子是我喔 a long time ago that would be me?
我不知道过了多久 I don't know how long ago exact...
好吧 你在赶时间 Okay. You're in a hurry.
游泳注意一点 抱歉 Ho, ho! Watch where you're going. Oh sorry.
我们的目标是 It's our goal that every animal
我们拯救与照顾过的所有动物 we rescue and care for...
最后都回到他们原来的家园 will eventually return home to where they belong.
贝壳 Shells.
这样行了 万一你走失了 多莉 And there we go. Now, if you ever get lost, Dory...
跟着贝壳游就行了 You just follow the shells.
看 贝壳 Hey, look! Shells!
跟着贝壳游 Follow the shells.
嘿 我住那里 对 没错 Hey, I live there. Yes, yes indeed.
我的家 那是我的家 My home. That's my home!
妈 爸 Mom! Dad!
小心肝 你数到十 Okay, kelpcake. Now count to ten.
一 二 三 One, two, three...
四 Four...
不用客气 You're welcne.
你在跟谁讲话 小心肝 Who are you talking to, kelpcake?
我的管友 命运 My pipe pal, Destiny!
妈 爸 Mom? Dad?
妈咪爱紫色的贝壳 Mommy loves purple shells.
妈咪 她会怎么样 Mommy? What's going to happen to her?
没事 珍妮 There, there, Jenny.
别哭 妈咪 别哭 Oh no, don't cry, Mommy. Don't cry.
你认为她能独立自主吗 查理 Do you think she's... That she can make it on her own, Charlie?
老婆 没事的啦 Oh, honey. It'll be okay.
妈咪爱紫色的贝壳 Mommy loves purple shells.
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory?
多莉 妈咪 Dory! Mommy?
多莉 妈咪 爸比 Dory! Mommy! Daddy!
我爸妈 My parents...
我跟他们失散了 I... I lost them.
都要怪我 It was my fault.
你的标签呢 什么 Where's your tag? Huh?
你的标签不见了 Your tag. It's missing.
所以你才不在隔离检疫站吗 That why you're not in quarantine?
隔离检疫站 对啊 Quarantine? Yeah!
所有蓝刀鲷都在那里 是不是 比尔 That's where they took all the blue tangs. Isn't that right, Bill?
蓝刀鲷在克里夫兰 快要有自己的展览馆 Yep. The blue tangs are getting their own exhibit in Cleveland.
天一亮他们就会被卡车载走 一定很棒 Being shipped out on a truck at the crack of dawn. Must be nice.
什么 不 我爸妈又回到隔离检疫站了 What? No! No, my parents are back in quarantine?
他们要被送到克里夫兰 可是我才刚到 They're being shipped to Cleveland? But I just got here!
我得去找他们 他们不知道我在这儿 I've got to get to them. They don't know I'm here.
别紧张 到隔离检疫站很简单 Don't worry, it's easy to get to quarantine.
从水管游过去就好了 亲爱的 You can just go through the pipes, honey.
我没办法 Oh. Oh I can't do that.
为什么 我会忘记我该往哪去 Why not? I'll forget where I'm going.
我也不能待在一个 没人能帮我的地方 And I can't be somewhere where I have nobody to help me.
那你就困在这里了 别乱讲 比尔 Well, then I guess you're stuck here. You're not helping, Bill.
想进去就快进去吧 没事的 Just go in there if you want to. You'll be fine.
天啊 Oh boy.
你们能告诉我怎么走吗 从水管喔 Could you tell me how to get there? Through the pipes?
可以 亲爱的 两左一右 很简单 Sure, honey. It's two lefts and then a right. Simple.
好 Okay.
两左一右 我可以 Two lefts and a right. I can do this.
两左一右 好 别忘了 Two lefts and a right. Okay. Don't forget.
两左一右 两左一右 Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right.
两左一右 Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right. Two lefts and a right.
两左一右 糟了 Two lefts and a right? Shoot.
左右 等等 我左转一次了 Left and a right. Wait. Did I already take a left?
糟糕 又来了 等一下 Oh no. It's happening. Okay, hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
哪边 我要去哪里 我想不起来 Which way? Where am I going? I can't remember. Okay.
我迷路了 太难了 Okay. I'm lost. It's too hard. I can't remember.
想不起来 全都忘光了 I'm forgetting everything.
我会永远困在水管里 水管 管友 I'm gonna be stuck forever in the pipes. The pipes! The pipe pals.
管友 管友 Pipe pals? Pipe pals!
游游游 我觉得不太好吔 And... swim, swim, swim. Yeah, I don't know about this.
相信我 我不会让你撞到的 墙壁 Trust me, I won't let you hit anything. Wall!
何必呢 我永远学不会转弯的 What's the point? I'll never learn to get around!
你要学 在这里学不会 You better! If you can't do it in here
到大海更别想了 you'll never do it out in the ocean.
你要很专心 好吗 墙壁 Now really focus, okay? Wall!
命运 Destiny!
多莉 是你吗 Dory? Hello?
我在水管里迷路 而我爸妈在隔离检疫站 I'm lost in the pipes and my parents are in quarantine!
等等 多莉 Hang on, Dory!
利鲸 你得用你的传声定位 Bailey! You've got to use your echolocation!
它已经坏啦 You know it's broken!
乱讲 快发出多莉讲的那个呜 Just stop it, and try the "ooh" thing dory talked about, will you?
我真的没办法 别让我失望 利鲸 But I don't think I can... Don't bail on me, Bailey!
呜 Ooh!
呜 Ooh! Ooh!
加油 利鲸 刚刚你怎么说的 要专心 Come on, Bailey. What did you just tell me, huh? Really focus!
呜 我好蠢喔 Ooh! I feel stupid.
利鲸 抱歉 呜 Bailey. Sorry. Ooh!
有人吗 这里 我们在这里 Hello? Here! We're here!
各位 呜 什么 怎么了 Guys... Ooh! Guys... Ooh! What? What is it?
好像有动静 呜 真的 呜 没错 呜 I'm getting something! Ooh! Here we go! Ooh! Oh yes! Ooh!
我看到隔离检疫站了 太神奇了 I can see the quarantine! This is amazing!
呜 我什么都看到了 还能看到你 Ooh! I can see everything! And I can see you!
他能看到你 He can see you!
我人生是彩色的 那你看得到我吗 My life's a rainbow! Can you see me?
喔 你们没像我这样厉害 Right, it doesn't work that way.
利鲸 好吧 叫多莉左转 Bailey! Okay! Tell Dory to go left!
他说左转 He says go left!
左转 Left?
呜 直走 直走 Ooh! Straight! Straight!
直走 呜 右转 Straight! Ooh! Go right!
右转 右转 Right! Right!
呜 我头晕了 呜 等等 Ooh! I'm light headed! Ooh! Wait. Ooh!
我接收到别的动静 等等 我拉远一下 I'm picking up something else. Hold on! Let me zoom out.
妈祖保佑啊 她不是一个人 呜 Holy Neptune, she's not alone! Ooh!
怎么了 What is it?
看不出来 不过他去追她了 I can't tell! But it's cning for her.
糟了 多莉 往另一边游 Oh no! Dory, swim! Swim the other way!
什么 哪边 什么 哪边 What? Where? What? Where?
往右 右 Go right! Right!
不 我的右边 糟糕 她游向他了 No, my right! Oh no! She's heading right towards it!
不 多莉 快回头 No! Dory, turn around!
很好 多莉 你又往我们游过来了 That's great, Dory! You're headed right toward us!
什么 你要我往右 What? You want me to go right?
不 不是右转 我不敢看 No! No! Not right. Oh, I can't look!
多莉 马林 Dory! Marlin?
我就知道 你没事 天啊 I knew it! You're okay! Oh my gosh!
他吃掉她了 生吞活剥 It's consuming her! It's eating her alive!
你没事吔 You're okay!
你们找到我了 怎么找到的 You found me! How did you find me?
有一个疯蛤蜊 一直碎碎念 There was a crazy clam. He wouldn't stop talking.
我们就慢慢后退 游进水管里 We just slowly backed away from him and into these pipes.
接着就开始找 And then we just started looking.
多莉 对不起 Dory! I'm sorry!
那是什么声音 Okay, what was that?
等等 我得先回答她 Hang on. I got to take this.
没关系 对不起什么 It's okay! Sorry for what?
什么 你没事 What? You're okay?
太棒了 我找到马林和尼莫了 Yes! I found Marlin and Nemo!
爸 听到了吗 多莉真的会讲鲸鱼话 Dad! Did you hear that? Dory really does speak whale.
听到了 不太好的记忆又回来了 I heard. It's bringing back some very bad memories so
我们赶快走吧 let's get out of here.
我看游这边吧 跟我来 该回家了 I say we go this way. Follow me. It's time to head home!
等等 我爸妈在这里 Wait, wait, wait! Um... My parents are here.
真的 你找到爸妈了 They are? You found your parents?
事实上也不是 是还没有 Well, not exactly. No. I mean not yet,
但我知道他们在哪 but, um, I know where they are.
我不知道该怎么去 我只知道要找帮手 I don't know exactly how to get there, but I know that... I'm getting help...
到隔离检疫站 隔离检疫站 Down to quarantine. Quarantine.
对了 我还遇见一只七爪章鱼 超怪的 That's it! Oh, and I met this septopus, super cranky...
但他其实很好心 还带我进入展览馆 but secretly kind of sweet, and he got me into the exhibit...
展览馆 The exhibit.
多莉 Dory?
你们觉得我爸妈会想见我吗 Do you think my parents will want to see me?
什么 为什么不想见你 What? Why wouldn't they want to see you?
因为 我跟他们失散了 Because... I lost them?
多莉 你爸妈见到你一定高兴死了 Dory, your parents are going to be overjoyed to see you.
他们一定非常想念 你的一切 They're going to have missed... everything about you.
真的吗 Really?
知道我们怎么找到你的吗 Do you know how we found you?
是那只蛤蜊吗 还是 不对 Something about a clam? Or... No.
牡蛎 不对 No, an oyster. No.
软体动物 不是 Mollusk? No.
什么东西? 不是 Something? No.
我不 不是 不是蛤蜊 I don't... no? No clam.
我们找得很辛苦 直到尼莫想到 We were having a very hard time until Nemo thought...
多莉会怎么做 "What would Dory do?"
你怎么会那么说 Why would you say that?
自从我认识你 你一直让我看到 Because ever since I've met you, you've shown me how to do...
如何去做想都不敢想的事 疯狂的事 stuff I never dreamed of doing. Crazy things!
跟鲨鱼斗智 跳水母 Outsmarting sharks and jumping jellyfish.
还有找到我儿子 全都多亏了你 And finding my son. You made all that happen.
真的吗 我不知道你那么想 Really? I didn't know you thought that.
还是我忘了 Unless I forgot.
不 你没忘记 是我没告诉你 No, you didn't forget. I never told you.
我很抱歉 And I'm sorry about that.
多莉 因为你的积极 But, Dory, because of who you are,
你就要找到你爸妈了 you are about to find your parents.
到那个时候 你就回到家了 And when you do that, you'll be home.
爸 Dad.
这表示我们要跟多莉说再见啦 Does this mean we have to say goodbye to Dory?
对 尼莫 没错 Yes, Nemo. We do.
还剩多少要装上车 Hey, so how much more we got left to load?
剩下这最后一排 Uh, just this last row.
我们越早搬完 The sooner we finish,
卡车就能越快抵达克里夫兰 the sooner this truck gets to Cleveland.
小心转弯 小心什么 噢 Watch the turn. Watch what? Ow!
来不及了 好 我想快到了 Too late. Okay, I think we're close. Whee!
嗨 Hi!
这是隔离检疫站 Is this quarantine?
就是这里 我们在隔离检疫站 Yes! This is it! We're in quarantine!
我爸妈在这里 My parents are here!
我们去哪里 不 为什么往大门过去 Where are we going? Hey, what... No, why are we going towards the door?
我们都康复了 我感觉棒呆了 We are all better! Yay! I feel fantastic!
恶耶 Dude.
我的家人 快走 借过一下 My family! Come on, let's go! Excuse me.
多莉 等一下 Dory, wait a minute!
我来了 妈咪 我来了 爸比 I'm cning Mommy! I'm cning Daddy!
呜呼 快到家了 我快到家了 Whoo hoo! Almost home. Almost home. I'm almost home.
我越来越厉害了 I think I'm getting the hang of this! Oh!
有脚步声 I hear footsteps.
七条郎 安静 Hank! Quiet.
七条郎 我要去水箱 押韵吔 Hank, we need to get in that tank. That rhymed.
为什么 她爸妈在里面 Why? Her parents are there! Oh.
给你三分钟 带大家进来这个杯子 Look, you've got three minutes to get everyone in this cup with you...
然后我就上卡车去克里夫兰 懂吗 and then I'm on that truck to Cleveland, got it?
懂了 Got it.
天啊 Oh boy.
妈 爸 Mom? Dad?
妈 爸 大家好 是我 多莉 Mom? Dad? Hey, everybody. It's me, Dory!
多莉 珍妮和查理的多莉 Dory? Dory? Dory? Jenny and Charlie's Dory? Dory?
妈 爸 Mom? Dad?
妈 爸 Mom? Dad?
妈 爸 Mom? Dad?
她应该随便选两个就好了 爸 She should just pick 2 and let's go. Dad.
怎样 开玩笑的 人家要团圆了 What? I'm kidding. It's a reunion.
妈 爸 我的爸妈呢 Mom? Dad? Where are my parents?
多莉 你真的是珍妮和查理的女儿 Dory? Are you really Jenny and Charlie's girl?
没错 就是我 他们呢 Yes, I am! That's me! Where are they?
多莉 就在你失踪以后 他们以为你 Uh, well, Dory, right after you disappeared, they thought you...
他们以为你一定被抓到 这隔离检疫站 Well, they thought you must have ended up here, in quarantine.
没错 所以呢 快啊 Uh huh? Come on, cne on, cne on.
所以他们来这里找你 And so they came here to look for you.
他们来这里 他们在哪 They're here! Where are they?
多莉 那是好几年前了 Dory, that was years ago.
啊 他们始终没回来 Huh? They never came back.
糟了 Oh no.
多莉 鱼如果没从隔离检疫站回来 You see, Dory, when fish don't cne back from quarantine...
就表示他们没 it means they're not...
怎样 What?
多莉 他们走了 Dory, they're gone.
他们死了 They're dead?
他们想找你 等等 你确定他们走了吗 They wanted to find you... Wait. Are you sure they're gone?
多莉 听着 不会有事的 Dory, listen, it's going to be okay.
多莉 他们好爱你 Dory, they loved you so much.
不想到克里夫兰去的人 最后警告 Anyone not looking to go to Cleveland, final warning!
多莉 你没事吧 你还好吧 Dory, are you all right? Are you okay?
我来太晚了 多莉 不 听我说 I was too late. Dory, no. No. Now listen.
我没有家人了 不 多莉 别乱说 I don't have a family. No, Dory. That's not true.
该走了 Time to go!
我孤孤单单 I'm all alone.
多莉 多莉 Dory. Dory!
其他的人呢 Where's everybody else?
你的橘色朋友就要去克里夫兰了 Your orange friends are on their way to Cleveland. Ah!
我找到那只章鱼了 I found the octopus!
他去哪了 Where did he go?
妈咪 爸比 Mommy? Daddy?
救命 Help.
不 救救我 No. No. No. Help. Help. Help me.
救救我 拜托 谁来救我 Help. Help me. Please. Somebody help me!
你能帮我吗 我跟他们失散了 Hey, can... Help me? Can you help me? I've lost them!
跟谁失散 我 Oh. Lost who? I I I I...
抱歉 亲爱的 你不记得我也帮不上忙 Ah, sorry, honey. I can't help you if you don't remember. Uh...
你能帮我吗 我失散了 跟他们 Oh! Can you help me? I've lost... them.
你能讲清楚一点吗 Uh, can you be more specific?
我的 他们 My... My... Them! Them! Them! Um... Um... Oh...
帮帮我 Help! Help!
拜托 他们不见了 Please? They're gone!
我跟大家失散了 完蛋了 I've lost... I've lost everyone. There's nothing I can do.
讨厌 我不能忘 Shoot, I can't forget.
我忘了什么 一件事 What was I forgetting? Something.
很重要的事 那是什么 Something important. What was it? I...
是什么 我要忘记了 What was it? It's going away.
我要忘记了 因为我记性太差 It's going away. It's going because all I can do is forget. I just forget.
忘记是我最拿手的 我就是这样 And I forget. That's what I do best. That's what I do.
怎么办 What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
多莉会怎么做 What would Dory do?
我会看看四周 I would look around.
那边只有水 这边有很多海带 And, um, there's just water over there. And a lot of kelp over here.
海带比较好 Kelp is better. Okay.
现在呢 好多海带 看来都一样 Okay. Now what? Lots of kelp. It looks the same.
都一样 除了那边有块石头 It all looks the same, except there's a rock... over there.
这边有沙子 我喜欢沙子 湿湿软软的 And some sand this way. I like sand. Sand is squishy.
没希望了 Oh this isn't going anywhere.
这里什么都没有 只有一大堆海带 There's nothing here. Nothing but kelp. Lots of kelp.
这边有一些贝壳 And some shells... this way.
我喜欢贝壳 I like shells.
我喜欢贝壳 I like... shells.
哇 Whoa.
你们好 我 Hello. I'm...
多莉 多莉 你来了 Dory! Dory! You're here.
我的宝贝 你真的来了 Oh my baby! You're really here.
让我看看你 你找到我们了 Let me look at you. You found us.
我不会再让你走掉 I'm never letting you go again.
我走失的女儿回来了 Oh my missing girl, you're here.
我的宝贝 是你们 My baby! It's you.
当然是 真是你们 妈 你在这里 Yes! Oh absolutely! It's really you! Mom, you're here.
是啊 爸 你也在 I am, I... And Dad, so are you.
我在这里 小心肝 Right here, kelpcake.
真对不起 I'm so sorry.
宝贝 宝贝 不 小心肝 Oh honey. Oh honey, no. Kelpcake.
我知道我有问题 我好抱歉 I know I've got a problem. I know I'm... And I'm so sorry.
这段时间我一直想改善 And all this time I've wanted to fix it
可是不行 我很努力 and I can't and I try. I try.
但我的想法 会离开我脑袋 念头会变 But my thoughts... they leave my head and ideas change.
结果我忘了你们 真对不起 And I'd forgotten you and I'm so sorry.
多莉 别说对不起 你看你有多棒 Dory. Don't you dare be sorry. Look what you did.
什么 你找到我们了 What? You found us!
没错 你找到我们了 That's right. You found us.
宝贝 这些年我们为何 一直待在这里 Honey, why do you think we stayed put here all these years?
因为我们相信 总有一天你会再找到我们 Because we believed one day you'd find us again.
没错 Exactly!
我以为你们走了 怎么 But I thought you were gone. How did you...
我们去隔离检疫站找你 但你不在 We went into quarantine to look for you, but you weren't there.
我们知道你一定是穿过水管出去了 And we knew you must have gotten out through the pipes.
穿过水管 没错 所以我们也跟着出去 Through the pipes. That's right, sweetie. And so we did too.
后来我们就一直待在这里 And we've stayed in this spot for you ever since.
我们认为你会回来 We thought you might cne back.
所以留下来等你 We stayed and waited for you.
我们每天都出来摆 So every day, we go out and lay out...
贝壳 Shells.
结果你找到我们了 宝贝 你找到了 And you found us. Oh honey, you found us.
知道你为何找得到吗 因为你记得 And you know why you found us? Because you remembered.
你用自己神奇的方法想起来 You remembered in your own, amazing, Dory way.
是啊 我全靠自己 I did. All by myself.
宝贝 真的吗 这些年你都自己过吗 Oh, honey. Really? Have you been by yourself all these years?
我可怜的女儿 Oh, my poor little girl.
我也不是都靠自己啦 马林和尼莫 Oh, I haven't been all by myself... Marlin and Nemo!
没人看到多莉去哪儿 Nobody saw where Dory went?
抱歉 没看见 No. Sorry. I didn't see anything.
真的吗 这么多睁眼瞎子 Seriously? That's a lot of eyeballs doing nothing.
对不起 你能帮忙吗 Oh! Oh, excuse me. Can you help us?
我们在找 我帮你 We're looking... Me help you?
爸 你看 是多莉 Dad, look! It's Dory.
谢天谢地 Oh, thank goodness. See,
尼莫 我就知道她有办法 什么 Nemo, I knew she'd find a way... What?
多莉呢 她跟你在一起吗 Hey, where's Dory? Is she with you?
对不起 我想抓住她 I'm sorry. I tried to hold on,
可是没抓住 跟她走散了 but I couldn't and I lost her.
什么 好了 我们出发吧 What? All right. Let's get going.
不 No!
虽然我会说鲸鱼话 他还是把我们吞了 And then the whale swallowed us even though I speak whale.
马林根本不相信我会说鲸鱼话 Actually Marlin never believes I even know how to speak whale...
不过呢 他多少还算信得过我啦 but you know what, he always kind of trusts me anyway.
我已经喜欢这个马林了 You know, I like this Marlin already.
对啊 后来我们找到尼莫了 Yeah. And then somehow we found Nemo.
还是他找到我的 Or did he find me?
不晓得 可是尼莫真的好贴心 I don't know. But, you know what, Nemo is the sweetest.
他不管怎么样都不会丢下我 He just never gives up on me no matter what.
多莉会怎么做 Um, what would Dory do?
我们见到马林和尼莫 一定要谢谢他们 Well, we'll certainly have to thank Marlin and Nemo when we meet them.
等等 我认得这里 Wait. Wait I know this place.
你好 我是海博馆馆长 Hello. I'm Sigourney Weaver.
那里 请跟我们一起 There! Won't you please join us?
那是海洋生物博物馆 That's the Marine Life Institute.
你是在那里出生的 Oh, you were born there.
多莉 你朋友在那里吗? ODory, is that where your friends are?
对 他们困在一个东西里 Yes! They were stuck in something.
它要去某个地方 It was going somewhere.
卡车 他们在卡车里 A truck. They're in the truck!
所以我可能 永远见不到他们 That means I could... Never see them again!
不不不 多莉会怎么做 No! No, no, no. What would Dory do?
我知道他们是你的好朋友 Uh, I know they're good friends of yours,
但卡车的难度太高了 but a truck is kind of a tall order.
拜托 我只知道我想他们 Please! Please. All I know is that I miss them. I... I...
我真的很想他们 我以前说过了 I really miss them. I've said that before.
多莉 Dory?
妈 马林和尼莫不只是好朋友 Mom, Marlin and Nemo are more than good friends,
他们也算我的家人 they're family.
我得救他们回来 And I have to get them back. See,
当初他们好像注定要找到我 when they found me it felt like fate.
懂我的意思吗 Do you know what I mean? Or... I don't...
命中注定的另一个说法是什么 What's another word for fate?
就像命运 命运 命运 Like destiny. Destiny? Destiny!
多莉 命运 Dory? Destiny!
早安 命 是多莉 出事了 Morning, Dest... Sh. It's Dory. Something's wrong.
呜 找到了 她就在海博馆外面 Ooh. I got her. She's right outside the institute.
命运 我们得跳下去 Destiny? We got to jump.
跳下去 没时间解释了 Jump? No time to argue!
命运 Destiny!
多莉 载你朋友的卡车出发了 Dory! The truck thing with your friends is leaving!
不 命运 糟了 怎么办 No, no. Destiny. Oh no! That's bad! What do we do?
好了 是 All right. Yes.
我们走 一 二 是 Here we go. One. Two. Yes. Yes.
我没办法 我在外头活不成的 I can't! I can't do it! I'll never make it out there.
命运 我有史上最强眼镜 Destiny! I've got the world's most powerful pair of glasses.
你有史上最强眼镜 You've got the world's most powerful pair of glasses.
我就是你的眼 I will be your eyes.
你是我的眼 可是有墙壁 You can be my eyes. But the walls!
海洋里没有墙 There are no walls in the ocean!
没墙 这是你的命运 命运 No walls? It's your destiny, Destiny.
你怎么不早说 Well, why didn't you say so?
什么 不 命运 等等 不 那是墙 What? No! Destiny, wait! No, that's a wall! Wall!
妈 爸 这是我的管友 命运 打招呼 Mom, Dad, this is my pipe pal. Destiny, say hi.
多莉 这些蓝泡泡是你爸妈 Dory! Are these little blue blobs your parents?
长得跟你一样耶 They look just like you!
你们好 我是利鲸 多莉妈 多莉爸 Hello. I'm Bailey. Mrs Dory, Mr Dory.
叫我珍妮就好 我是查理 Oh please, call me Jenny. Oh and I'm Charlie.
好 快走吧 去拦下那辆卡车 Okay. Okay. We got to go. We got to stop that truck.
什么卡车 Okay, what truck?
利鲸 报告状况 Bailey, status report.
对 我有神奇的天赋 呜 Oh, yes, my beautiful gift. Ooh.
找到了 卡车要上高速公路往南开 呜 Found it! The truck's merging onto the freeway and it's heading south. Ooh.
快走 一定要拦住那辆车 Let's go. We are stopping that truck.
这非看不可 对 我也是 This I've got to see. Yeah, yeah, me too!
妈呀 一定超精彩 Oh boy, this is gonna be good!
阿杰 你是不是起肖了 What the... Gerald! Have you lost your marbles?
不要得寸进尺 阿杰 厚脸皮 Don't get used to it, Gerald! Cheeky joke.
利鲸 我什么都忘了 提醒一下 Bailey, I forgot everything. Catch me up.
遵命 呜 你朋友还在卡车上 Yes, ma'am. Ooh. Your friends are still on the truck.
呜 他们往北边的桥上开去 Ooh. They're headed north towards the bridge. Ooh.
看 那边有一群可爱的海獭 我要一只 Oh, look, there's a bunch of cute otters over there. I want one! Ow!
利鲸 Ow, Bailey!
我看到卡车了 在那边 Oh! I see the truck. It's over there.
多莉会怎么做 我们上不去的 Okay, what would Dory do? I don't see how we can get on it.
要是能让交通停顿就好了 Oh, man, if only there was a way to stop traffic.
交通停顿 所有人都得停下来 Stop traffic. Stop traffic! Everyone needs to stop.
人会停下来看东西 People stop to look at things.
他们喜欢 可爱的东西 Things that they like. Things that are cute.
可爱的东西 我想到了 Things that are cute! Okay, I got it.
是什么 快点 免得我忘记 What? What is it? Quickly before I forget.
命运 卡车上桥之后 把我甩上去 Destiny, when the truck reaches the bridge you flip me up there.
你们跟我来 其他人待在这儿 You guys, follow me. Everyone else, stay here.
多莉 宝贝 你不能再离开我们 Whoa. Dory. Honey, you're not leaving us again.
你妈说得对 你得留在我们身边 Your mother's right. You have to stay with us.
多莉 万一你离开太久怎么办 Dory, what happens if... You know, if you're gone for too long.
万一你一时迷糊 分心失神 万一 And what if you get confused and that makes you distracted. And what if...
我又跟你们失散 I lose you again?
对 Oh. Yes.
妈 爸 不会有事的 Mom, Dad, it's gonna be okay because...
我知道就算我忘了 也能再找到你们 I know that even if I forget I can find you again.
呜 左边一点 呜 稍微回来一点 Ooh. Okay a little left. Ooh. Back the other way a bit.
呜 好了 开始 还没 Ooh. Okay, that's it. Go! Don't do it.
利鲸 好 开始 去吧 Bailey! Okay, now! Now! Do it! Do it!
该照你的想法做了 什么想法 Time for your idea. Okay. What idea?
我怎么做 多莉会怎么做 Okay. What do I do? What would Dory do?
车子 我看到车子 海獭在车子前面 Come on, cars, cars. I see cars. Otters in front of cars.
车得停下来 交通停顿 拥抱派对 Cars have to stop. Stop traffic! Cuddle party!
小心 Look out!
他们好可爱喔 They're so cute!
看看他们 有一 二 Look at them! There must be one, two...
怎么回事 爸 说不上来 What's going on, Dad? I don't know how.
不知怎么的 我认为这关联到 I don't know in what way, but I think this has something to do with...
多莉 水 我需要水 Dory! Water. Water. I need water.
你疯了吗 你怎么来的 Are you crazy? How'd you get here?
多莉 喔 Dory! Oh!
我以为再也见不到你了 我也是 I thought we'd never see you again. Aw, me too.
讨厌 我再怎么努力都忘不了你们 But, darn it, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't forget you.
看来我太想念其他的家人了 I guess I missed the rest of my family too much, huh?
我们是家人 嗯 We're family? Mm hmm.
知道那是什么感觉吗 Do you know what that feels like?
我知道那种感觉 Yes, I know what that feels like.
噢 Aw!
快下车 那不是你们的鱼 走开 Hey! Hey, cne on. Out of the truck. Those aren't your fish. Shoo!
不 海獭走了 回水里去 快点 Oh no. There goes our ride. Back in the water. Come on.
多莉 车子开始动了 Dory, the traffic is starting to move.
交给我 放心 呜噜 Leave it to me. I got this. Ooo roo. Ooo roo.
贝琪 回来 我们需要你帮忙 贝琪 Becky! Becky, cne back. We need your help! Becky!
多莉 跟我来 Dory, follow me.
等等 多莉没跟来 贝琪 停下来 No, no, wait. We don't have Dory! No, no, Becky wait! Stop it.
我们得回去 贝琪 回去 呜噜 We need to go back. Becky, back! Back, Becky! Loo loo. Ooo roo roo.
拜托别吃我们 多莉呢 Please don't eat us! Where's Dory?
你是谁 珍妮 Who are you? Jenny?
马林 查理 Marlin? Charlie?
尼莫 非常感谢 感谢你们照顾多莉 Nemo? Thank you so much. Thank you for taking care of Dory.
多莉 她还在卡车上 Dory! She's still in the truck.
贝琪 去接多莉 呜噜 多噜 Becky! Fetch Dory! Ooo roo. Dor roo.
孩子 该说再见了 Okay, kid. I guess this is goodbye.
不 为什么不 No! What do you mean, "No"?
你不能去克里夫兰 你跟我回到海里去 You're not going to the Cleveland. You are cning to the ocean with me.
你怎么老是要破坏我的计划 What is it with you and ruining my plans?
听好 我只有一个目标 那就是 Listen to me, I have one goal in life. One! And it is to...
不 你才听好 计划有什么了不起 No, you listen to me. What is so great about plans?
我从来没计划 I never had a plan.
我有计划跟爸妈失散吗 没 Did I plan to lose my parents? No.
我有计划找到马林吗 没 Did I plan to find Marlin? No.
我们有计划要认识吗 等等 有吗 Did you and I plan to meet? Wait. Did we?
你讲完了没 我们可没事先计划 Are you almost done? Well, I don't think we did.
因为最好的事情都是自然发生的 And that's because the best things happen by chance.
人生就是如此 Because that's life.
所以你跟我到大海里去 That's you being with me out in the ocean
而不是待在玻璃箱里 not safe in some glass box.
我有个朋友叫海博馆馆长 她跟我说 A friend of mine... Her name's sigourney... Once told me that...
只要三个小步骤 all it takes is three simple steps:
拯救 治疗复健 然后还有 Rescue, rehabilitation, and one other thing...
释放 Release!
没错 怎么样 That's right! So what do you say?
释放 Release! Release! Release!
释放 Release! Release! Release!
释放 Release! Release! Release!
我本来要说 好 I was gonna say, "Okay."
不妙 Not good.
糟了 他们开走了 Oh no! They're going away! Oh no!
多莉 怎么办 Dory! What do we do?
快 大家抓着我的鳍 Quick! Guys, grab my fin!
呜 他想把门打开 Ooh! He's trying to get the door open.
呜 门从外面锁住了 Ooh. It's locked from the outside.
加油 多莉 你一定行 Come on, Dory. You can do it.
命运 命运 墙 墙 墙 Destiny! Destiny! Wall! Wall! Wall!
多莉 不 等等 多莉 Dory, no! Wait! Dory!
利鲸 他们往哪走 Bailey, where are they headed?
呜 我没讯号了 Ooh. I'm losing them.
多莉 结束了 Dory, it's over.
不 一定有别的办法 No, there's got to be a way.
对 有别的办法 Yeah. There's a way!
多莉 听我说 没办法出去了 Dory, now listen to me. There's no way to get out.
一定有办法 总是有办法 But... There's got to be a way. There's always a way.
没有 多莉 这次真的没有别的办法 There isn't, Dory. I'm telling you. This time there is no other way.
那个呢 Well, what about that?
不会吧 真的有别的办法 Holy carp. There is another way.
深吸一口气 孩子 Take a deep breath, kid.
释放 Release! Release! Release!
释放 Release! Release! Release! Release!
那是什么 我不管 把它弄下来 What is that? I don't care what it is! Get it off!
搞什么 What the...
认输吧 两只脚的 Suck it, bipeds.
七条郎 你有七只手 快想办法 All right, Hank, you've got seven arms... I don't know. Just try something.
好 出发 Okay. Here we go.
停车 等等 不 停车 等等 Huh? Hey! Stop. Stop. Wait! No! Hey! Hey! Stop. Wait. Oh no!
我有想办法喔 That's doing something.
在动了 厉害 七条郎 And we are moving. Good job, Hank.
等等 什么 停下来 等等 Wait, wait, wait! Come on! Whoa! Hey! What? Hey! Stop! Wait. Wait.
我不是嫌弃你的开车技巧 我又不会开 Listen, I'm not trying to tell you how to drive. Certainly I can't do...
我没资格 但你能开快点吗 I'm not in any position... But could you go faster?
不 No! No, no! No, no, no!
把车还我们 Hey! Give us our truck back!
我什么都看不见 要往哪边开 I can't see squat. Which way are we going?
所有的车都往左 那就往左 Okay. Well, all the cars are going left so go left.
吉曼街 艾许比大道 鲍威尔 Gilman Street. Ashby Avenue. Powell.
又是吉曼街 又是吉曼街 Gilman Street again. Huh. Gilman Street again.
我们几时才要左转 How much longer are we gonna veer left?
只要知道怎么上来 就知道怎么下去 Okay, we just need to know how we got on, then we'll know how to get off.
等你弄清楚了再告诉我 Well, let me know when you figure it out.
可惜我不记得是怎么上来的 Unfortunately I can't remember how we got on.
我认得他们 我们就从那里来 右转 Hey, I know those guys! That's where we came from. Turn right.
右转 Here we go!
嘿嘿嘿 等等 哇 Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Oh my... Whoa. Hey!
我们铁定要被炒鱿鱼了 We are so fired.
往前开 往前 左 不 右 Keep straight. Straight. Left. Left. No, no, no. Right. Right. Right.
技术真好 七条郎 注意看路 Good driving, Hank. Pay attention to the road.
对不起 岔路 Oh, I'm sorry. Oh. Uh oh. Fork in the road.
哪边 海洋 有船 Which way? Ocean. Ocean. Hey, a boat!
我每次遇到船都没好事 但 You know, I haven't had great experiences with boats, but I...
哪边 船会往大海去 右转 Which way? Boats go to the ocean. Right!
抓好 Hold on!
没时间了 孩子 现在往哪边 We're out of time, kid. Where do we go now?
我看看 不知道 总会出现什么 Um... Okay, I'll figure it out. I don't know, but... Well, something will cne and...
海鸥 七条郎 跟着那些鸟 Seagulls. Hank, follow those birds!
大海在左边 The ocean's left, Hank.
我的 Mine, mine, mine, mine.
等等 呜 又有动静了 Ooh. Hold on. Ooh. I'm getting something.
是他们吗 一切没事吧 Is it them? Is everything perfect?
是条子 完了 Uh oh, it's the fuzz. Busted.
没事了 是海洋 就在前面 全速前进 Okay, we're good. The ocean! It's straight ahead. Floor it!
这才像话 Now we're talking.
喔噢 你在喔噢什么 Oh. Uh oh! What do you mean, "Uh oh"?
完了 该怎么办 Oh no. What would I do? What would I do? What would I do?
七条郎 我要请你做一件疯狂的事 Hank, I'm gonna ask you to do something crazy.
再疯也不怕 I'm okay with crazy.
那好 七条郎 All right, Hank.
呜 没有出路 完蛋了 Ooh. There's no way out. It's over.
他们要进鱼监狱了 呜 They're going to fish jail! Ooh!
等等 呜 不 呜 让开 他们来了 Wait. Ooh. Oh no. Ooh. Get back! Incning!
鱼 Fish! Dory!
你所看到的代表海博馆三大任务中 What lies before you represents the third and final part of the...
最后的一个部分 Marine Life mission.
拯救 治疗复健与释放 Rescue, rehabilitation, and release.
来爸爸身边 Come to Papa.
我是海博馆馆长 谢谢你们加入我 I'm Sigourney Weaver. Thank you for joining me.
一 二 三 四 One, two, three, four... Uh...
等等 我为什么在数数 大家跑去哪 Wait a minute. Why am I counting? Hey, where is everyone?
他们丢下我了 不 他们不会那样 Uh oh, did they leave me? No! No, no. They wouldn't do that.
没关系 我会想清楚的 Okay. That's okay. I can figure this out.
刚刚我在做什么 What was I just doing then?
我在遮住我的脸 所以是想躲起来 I was, um, covering my face, so I was trying to hide.
我为什么想躲起来 等等 Okay, so why was I trying to hide? Wait!
五 六 七 八 九 十 Oh, I... Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
准备好了没 我来了 Ready or not, here I cne!
哈 找到了 Ha, found you!
哈哈 抓到了 Haha! Gotcha!
好了 小朋友 下课时间结束 All right, you little shrimps, recess is over.
讨厌 没有人找到我 Aw, man. Ah, nobody found me!
快进来 该上另一堂 Bring it in. Time for another...
别碰我 该上另一堂课了 Don't touch me. Time for another lesson.
雷老师什么时候洄游回来 When is Mr Ray cning back from his migration?
要是他够聪明 就会尽量拖着不回来 If he's smart he'll stay away from here as long as he can.
他回来之前 我就是代课老师 But until he does, I'm your substitute teacher.
小朋友 谁想学传声定位 Okay kids, who wants to learn about echolocation?
没有人 Nobody.
别这样 那其实很酷的 Oh, cne on, guys. It's actually really cool.
小心肝 好好玩喔 Okay, kelpcake. Have fun.
真是游泳的好天气 Nice day for a swim, huh?
再见 妈 再见 爸 All right. Bye Mom. Bye Dad.
我看我们回家去 在海葵身上找吃的 Well, I guess we'll go back home and brush up on the anemone.
你要来吗 多莉 You cning, Dory?
我 我打算到悬崖那边去 Me? Oh I'm just going to the dropoff.
好吧 什么 悬崖 Oh, okay. What? The dropoff? No!
不 那样好吗 That's... That's a good idea?
我只想去那里看看风景 再见 Yeah. I just thought I'd go enjoy the view. Bye.
风景 那就玩得开心啊 The view. Well, you have a good time!
自己一个 别迷路罗 All by yourself. Not getting lost.
噢 Oh!
啊 Huh?
不 多莉 Oh, no, no, no. No, no. No, no, Dory. Dory. Dory! D...
马林 嗨 多莉 Hey, Marlin. Oh, hey. Hello, Dory.
没事吧 你怎么很担心的样子 You all right? You look worried.
不 我很好 我天生苦瓜脸 No, no, no. I'm fine. It's how I always look.
怎么了 What?
我只是 Well, I just...
你成功了 You did it.
耶 你成功了 小心肝 Yay! You did it, kelpcake.
太棒了 什么 Yes! Did what?
宝贝 你一路跟着贝壳回到家里 Sweetie, you just followed the shells all the way back home.
天啊 真的吗 我一个人 Oh, my gosh! I did? All by myself?
对 知道这代表什么吗 Yeah. Do you know what this means?
只要有决心 什么都难不倒你 多莉 It means you can do whatever you put your mind to, Dory.
真的吗 Really?
妈咪 我能跟他们玩吗 Mommy, can I go play with them?
可以 没问题 去吧 小心肝 Yes. Absolutely! Go get them, kelpcake.
对 我成功了 Yeah. I did it.
风景真的很漂亮 It really is quite a view.
是啊 Yep.
令人难忘 Unforgettable.
下去 下去 下去 Off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off!
快点 滚 对 快点 很好 再滚 Come on. Roll, roll. That's it. Hurry!
你一定行 快到了 很好 That's it. Just roll!
我真的要吐了 I am truly going to vomit!
你们看 伙伴们 非常好 Voil! All right, gang, good work.
你看 亮亮 成功了 Look, Flo, we made it!
我们从此再也不会碰到麻烦了 We won't have any more problems from here on out.
真不尊重海洋生物 No respect for ocean life.
那又如何? Now what?
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制