哇 嗯 Wow. Mmm.
哇 嗯哼 Wow. Mm hmm.
哇 是的 莫林 Wow. Yes, Marlin.
我看到了 这真是太美了 No, I see it. It's beautiful.
记得么 卡萝 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候... So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...
没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗? you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
喔 耶 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊 Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.
你说你老公我 说话算不算数啊? Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
算数 行了吧 我可是费了不少波折的啊 My man delivered. And it wasn't so easy.
因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方 Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
你最好相信这点 他们谁不想住这啊 You better believe they did... every single one of them.
嗯 你做得很好 Mm hmm. You did good.
还有邻居们是在是太棒了 And the neighborhood is awesome.
那么 你喜欢这里 是不是? So, you do like it, don't you?
是的 是的 我喜欢 我喜欢 我真的很喜欢这里 No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
但是 莫林 我知道住在这里会很惬意... But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable...
伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景... with the great schools and the amazing view...
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? but do we really need so much space?
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? But do we really need so much space?
卡萝 亲爱的 我们在说我们的孩子们 Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.
他们应该得到最好的东西 看 看 看 They deserve the best. Look, look, look.
他们醒来 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来... They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 And they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
嘘 你会吵醒孩子们的 Shh. You'll wake the kids.
喔 好的 好的 Oh, right, right.
噢 看 他们还在梦乡中 Aw, look. They're dreaming.
我们还要给他们起名字 We still have to name them.
你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字? You want to name all of them right now?
好吧 我们把这一半叫做小莫林... All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...
这一半叫做小卡萝 and this half Coral Junior.
好了 我们就这么决定了 我喜欢尼莫这个名字 OK, we're done. I like Nemo.
尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫... Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小莫林 but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
只要一想 用不了几天... Just think, in a couple of days...
我们就要当爸爸妈妈了 是啊 we're going to be parents. Yeah.
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办? What if they don't like me?
莫林 不 是真的 Marlin. No, really.
这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的 There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
怎么了? What?
你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? 我不想记起来了 You remember how we met? I try not to.
那好 我记得 对不起 小姐... Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...
你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩? "can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
你靠近一点呀 因为它还在晃动着 You got a little closer because it was wiggling.
走开 走开! 我来啦 美人在这呢 Get away, get away! Here he is. Cutie's here.
大家都去哪了? Where did everybody go?
卡萝 快回房子里 Coral, get inside the house.
不 卡萝 别动 孩子们不会有事的 No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.
快进去 你快点 现在就进去 Just get inside... You, right now.
不! 噢! No! Ow!
喔!
哦! 哦! Ooh! Ooh!
卡萝! Coral!
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
噢! Oh!
噢 Ohh.
好了 好了 好了 There, there, there.
没事了 爸爸在这里 It's OK. Daddy's here.
爸爸找到你了 Daddy's got you.
我保证 我不会再让你出什么事了... I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...
尼莫 Nemo.
尼莫: 开学啦! First day of school!
起来 起来! 开学第一天啦 Wake up, wake up! First day of school.
我不想上学 再睡五分钟 I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.
不是你 老爸 是我 Not you, Dad, me.
好吧 啊? 起来 起来 OK. Huh? Get up, get up.
该去上学了 该去上学了 It's time for school, time for school.
好吧 我起来 All right, I'm up.
哇! Whoa!
尼莫! 开学第一天! Nemo! First day of school!
尼莫 不要动 啊! 啊! Nemo, don't move. Unh! Unh!
你自己出不来的 You'll never get out of there yourself.
我来帮你 啊! I'll do it. Unh!
你需要休息一下吗? 不 You feel a break? No.
有时候你会分辨不清 因为这个地区有急流 Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.
你头晕吗? 不 Are you woozy? No.
我有多少个条纹? 我没事 How many stripes do I have? I'm fine.
回答我的问题 三条 Answer the stripe question. Three.
不! 看到了吗? 你肯定有毛病了 No! See? Something's wrong with you.
我有 一、二、三 我只有这么多么? I have one, two, three... That's all I have?
你没事了 你的幸运鳍怎么样了? You're OK. How's the lucky fin?
幸运鳍 让我们看看 Lucky. Let's see.
你确认你今年想去上学吗? Are you sure you want to go to school this year?
你如果不想去也没有关系 你可以再等个五六年再去 There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
老爸 该去上学了 Come on, Dad, it's time for school.
你忘记擦防护油了 噢 Forgot to brush. Ohh.
你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗? Do you want this anemone to sting you?
好的 快擦 Yes. Brush.
好了 擦完了 有一点没擦到 OK, I'm done. You missed a spot.
哈哈! 就是那 还有这 Ha ha! Right there. And here and here.
第一天去上学 我们走 The first day of school. Here we go.
我们要学一些知识 We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
对于海洋我们要记住哪一点? What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
它并不安全 好孩子 It's not safe. That's my boy.
首先 我们要检查一下是否畅通无阻 First, we check to see that the coast is clear.
我们出去...回来 We go out... and back in.
我们出去... 回来 And then we go out... and back in.
然后再来一次 出去...再回来 And then one more time... out and back in.
有的时候 甚至你要来回四次 And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...
老爸... 好吧 我们走 孩子 Dad... All right, cne on, boy.
可能我在学校的时候 我会见到鲨鱼 Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.
我对这点表示非常的怀疑 你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗? I highly doubt that. Have you ever met a shark?
没有 我也不想见到 No, and I don't plan to.
这些海龟有多大了? 我不知道 How old are sea turtles? I don't know.
隔壁的山笛叔叔说... Sandy Plankton from next door...
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
如果我见到海龟的话 我会问他的 If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.
在我和鲨鱼谈完话以后 好吗? After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?
哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过 Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
哇! 等一下 等红灯亮再过 Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
抓住我的鳍 Hold my fin.
老爸 你又要像上次在宠物公园一样... Dad, you're not going to freak out...
大惊小怪吧 like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
看好那只海螺 他正要向你扑过来 That snaiI was about to charge.
嗯 我在想我们要去哪 Hmm. I wonder where we're supposed to go.
再见 妈妈! ALL: Bye, Mom!
放学后我会去接你们 I'll pick you up after school.
哈哈! Ha ha!
快 你们这些家伙 不要! 把它还给我! Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!
来 我们去那边 Come on, we'll try over there.
对不起 这里是见老师的地方吗? Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?
喔 看看是谁从海葵里出来了 Well, look who's out of the anemone.
是的 你们很惊讶 我知道 Yes. Shocking, I know.
是的 我很少出门 Yes. Shocking, I know.
玛蒂 是不是? 莫林 Marty, right? Marlin.
鲍勃 柯特 Bob. Ted.
比尔 嘿 你是个小丑鱼 Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish.
你很搞笑 对不对? 给我们讲个笑话 You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
耶 耶 Yeah. Yeah.
那个 事实上 这通常是个误解 Well, actually, that's a cnmon misconception.
小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的 Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.
来吧 小丑 来些有趣的 Come on, clownie. Do something funny.
好吧 我知道一个段子 All right, I know one joke.
有一个软体动物 知道吗? 他向大海走过去 There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...
他不是走过去的 他是游过去的 He doesn't walk up, he swims up.
事实上 软体动物是不能动窝的 Actually, the mollusk isn't moving.
他就待在原地 然后那个海参... He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber...
那个 他们 我弄混了 Well, they... I'm mixed up.
有一个软体动物 和一个海参 There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.
哎呀 我说乱了... None of them were walking, so forget that l...
软体动物和海参他们都不会走 我刚才讲得不对 None of them were walking, so forget that l...
快离开那片院子 Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now!
哇! 好吧 你们这些小家伙! Whoa! All right, you kids!
喔 你们想往哪跑? Ooh, where'd you go?
老爸 我也可以去玩吗? 可以吗? Dad, can I go play, too? Can I?
如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些 I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds.
我以前常去 That's where I would play.
他的鳍是怎么了? 他看起来很有趣 What's wrong with his fin? He looks funny.
喔! 嘿 我怎么了? Ow! Hey, what'd I do?
不懂礼貌 这是他第一次来学校 Be nice. It's his first time at school.
他生来就有那个 我们叫它幸运鳍 He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.
老爸... 看到这个触角了么? Dad... See this tentacle?
事实上这个比我其他的触角短... It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles...
但是你几乎看不出来 but you can't really tell.
尤其是我这样摆动的时候 Especially when I twirl them like this.
我对海水严重过敏 I'm H 2 O intolerant.
啊 咻! 我有过动症 Ah choo! I'm obnoxious.
# 哦 # Oh
# 让我们给这些地方起名字 这些地方 这些地方 # Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones
# 让我们给广阔的海洋起名字 # Let's name the zones of the open sea
雷老师来了! Mr. Ray!
来吧 尼莫 你最好和我待在一起 Come on, Nemo. You better stay with me.
# 海洋中层 半深海 和深海区域 # Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic
# 其它的地方对于你我都太深了所以看不到 # All the rest are too deep for you and me to see
哈 我想知道我的学生都哪去了? Huh. I wonder where my class has gone?
我们在下面呢! We're under here!
哦 你们在这 Oh, there you are.
上船了 探险家们 Climb aboard, explorers.
# 喔 充满知识的探险 # Oh, knowledge exploring
# 喔 多么的愉快 # Is, oh, so lyrical
# 当你考虑你的想法的时候那是以经验为根据的 # When you think thoughts that are empirical
老爸 你可以走了 Dad, you can go now.
你好 这是谁? 我是 尼莫 Hello. Who is this? I'm Nemo.
尼莫 所有新来的探险者必须回答一个科学问题 Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.
好的 你住在一个什么样的房子里 OK. You live in what kind of home?
在海葵...葵 An anemon none.
在海...海...葵...葵里 A nemenem menome.
好了 好了 闪了舌头就不好了 欢迎上船 探险家们 OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcne aboard, explorers.
就像你知道的那样 他的鳍很小 Just so you know, he's got a little fin.
游泳不方便... I find if he's having trouble swimming...
游10 到 15 分钟 我会让他休息一下 I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.
老爸 你该走了 Dad, it's time for you to go now.
不要担心 我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的 Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.
好了 同学们 都向前看 OK, class, optical orbits up front.
还有要记住 上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳 And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion...
我在说你呐 吉米 to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.
再见 尼莫! Bye, Nemo!
再见 老爸! Bye, Dad!
再见 儿子! Bye, son!
注意安全 Be safe.
对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了 You're doing pretty well for a first timer.
不能总守着他一辈子 是不是? You can't hold on to them forever, can you?
不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心 I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.
他们的成长总是要经过 峭壁!? They got to grow up... The drop off?
他们要去峭壁? 你们是怎么了 精神不正常吗? They're going to the drop off? What are you, insane?
我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸 然后切成小块端上去? Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips?
嘿 玛蒂 冷静 Hey, Marty, calm down.
不要让我冷静 小马哥 Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.
小马哥? Pony boy?
对于一个小丑鱼来说 他的笑话很冷 For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.
可惜 Pity.
# 哦 # Oh
# 让我们来给生物起名字 这些生物 这些生物 # Let's name the species, the species, the species
# 让我们来给生活在海里的生物起名字 # Let's name the species that live in the sea
哇 Whoa.
# 那就是 # There's
# 海绵动物 腔肠动物 水螅纲 钵水母纲 # Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa
# 珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 # Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
# 似腹足纲 节足动物门 棘皮类 # Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma
# 还有像你还像我的鱼 # And some fish like you and me
来吧 和我一起唱 Come on, sing with me.
# 哦 # Oh
那么这次女孩们来唱 Just the girls this time.
# 哦 海草真好 # Oh, seaweed is cool
# 海草真有趣 # Seaweed is fun
# 它自己做吃的 # It makes its food
好了 峭壁到了 OK, the drop off.
好了 孩子们 自由的去探险吧... All right, kids, feel free to explore...
但是要一起走 but stay close.
这不是蓝藻菌吗! 快过来 Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather.
这样的小细菌也有完整的生态系统 An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck.
有许多的蛋白质包含在... There are as many protein pairs contained in this...
快 我们走 Come on, let's go.
来吧 和我一起唱! Come on, sing with me!
# 有海绵动物 腔肠动物 # There's porifera, coelenterata
# 水螅纲 钵水母纲 # Hydrozoa, scyphozoa
# 珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 # Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
嘿 等一下! Hey, guys, wait up!
哇 Whoa.
太棒了 Cool.
救了你的命! Saved your life!
噢 你们吓死我了 Aw, you guys made me ink.
那是什么? What's that?
我知道那是什么 山蒂叔叔曾经看到过 I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one.
他说那个东西叫“屁股” He said it was called a butt.
哇 喔 Whoa. Wow.
那可真是一个大屁股 That's a pretty big butt.
噢 看我的 我要去摸那个大屁股 Oh, look at me. I'm going to touch the butt.
啊-咻!哇! 哈哈哈! Ah choo! Whoa! Ha ha ha!
哦 耶? 你走近点让我们看看 Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer.
好的 OK.
太容易了 Beat that.
来啊 尼莫 你能游多远? Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?
我爸爸说那不安全 My dad says it's not safe.
尼莫!不! 爸爸? Nemo! No! Dad?
你要游到海面了 You were about to swim into open water.
不 我没有 No, I wasn't...
多亏我在这里 如果我没出现 Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up...
他没要过去 他太害怕了 He wasn't going to go. He was too afraid.
不 我不怕 No, I wasn't.
这和你们没关系 孩子们... This does not concern you, kids...
你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长 and you're lucky I don't tell your parents.
你知道你游泳技术还不行 You know you can't swim well.
我游得很好 老爸 行吗? I can swim fine, Dad, OK?
不 那不好 你不应该靠近这里 No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here.
好了 我是对的 你还是过一两年再上学吧 OK, I was right. You'll start school in a year or two.
不 老爸!只是因为你害怕大海 No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean...
在你没准备好之前你要到这里来 and you're not cning back untiI you are.
你认为你可以做这些事... You think you can do these things...
但是你还做不到 尼莫! but you just can't, Nemo!
我恨你 I hate you.
# 那是 # There's
没什么好看的 到这来 去那边 Nothing to see. Gather. Over there.
对不起 我可以帮你吗? Excuse me. Is there anything I can do?
先生 我是他们的科学老师 出什么事了吗? I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem?
对不起 我不是故意要打断你 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things.
他游泳技术还不行 在没有允许的情况下就到那去 He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a little too soon...
我想对他来说还有点为时过早 for him to be out here unsupervised.
我向你保证 他和我在一起会很安全 I can assure you, he's quite safe with me.
我相信他会的 但是你有这么多学生... I'm sure he is, but you have a large class...
他可能在你没有注意到的情况下 就会脱离你的视线的 and he can get lost from sight if you're not looking.
噢 糟了! 尼莫正在游向海面! Oh, my gosh! Nemo's swimming out to sea!
尼莫! Nemo!
你知道你在干什么吗? What do you think you're doing?
你会被卡住的... You'll get stuck out there...
我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的 and I'll have to get you before another fish does.
快回来! Get back here!
我说你现在回来! I said get back here now!
停下!你再敢往前游一下... Stop! You take one more move, mister...
你敢! Don't you dare!
如果你敢把一只鳍放放在那船上... If you put one fin on that boat...
你在听我说吗? Are you listening to me?
不要碰那个船 尼莫! Don't touch the bo... Nemo!
他碰了那个大屁股了 He touched the butt.
你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来 尼莫 You paddle your little taiI right back here, Nemo.
这就对了 That's right.
你有大麻烦了 年轻人 You are in big trouble, young man.
你听见我说的了么 大... Do you hear me? Big...
大... 啊! Big... Aah!
啊!
老爸!救我! Daddy! Help me!
我来了 尼莫! I'm cning, Nemo!
啊! 藏到我下面来 孩子们! Aah! Get under me, kids!
啊!噢!不! Aah! Oh! No!
老爸! Dad!
老爸! Daddy!
噢!尼莫! Oh! Nemo!
啊 尼莫! Unh. Nemo!
尼莫 不!尼莫! Nemo, no! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!不! Nemo! Nemo! No!
不! No!
啊! Aah!
啊 Uhh.
尼莫! 尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
哇!坚持住 Whoa! Hold on.
噢 不 Oh, no.
不 不 不见了 不见了 No. No, it's gone. It's gone.
不 不 怎么会不见了 No, no, it can't be gone.
不!不!尼莫! No, no! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
不! No!
尼莫! 尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
不!不 求你了 不! No! No, please, no!
不 不! No, no!
有人看到一艘船了吗? Has anybody seen a boat?
求你们了!一艘白色的船! Please! A white boat!
他们带走了我的儿子! They took my son!
我的儿子!帮帮我 求你们了 My son! Help me, please.
小心! 什么? Look out! What?
噢 哦 Ooh. Ohh.
噢 噢 噢 对不起 我没有看到你 Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry. I didn't see you.
先生?你还好吗? 他不见了 他不见了 Sir? Are you OK? He's gone, he's gone.
好 好 没事了 There, there. It's all right.
他不见了 没事的 He's gone. It'll be OK.
不 不 他们把他带走了 我必须要找到那艘船 No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat.
船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船 A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.
你看到了? 刚刚过去不久 You have? It passed by not too long ago.
白色的? 嘿 我叫多莉 A white one? Hi. I'm Dory.
在哪?哪个方向? Where? Which way?
噢 噢 噢 往那边去了 Oh, oh, oh. It went this way.
往那边去了 跟我来 It went this way. Follow me.
谢谢你 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了 Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much.
没关系 No problem.
嘿... Hey...
等等! Wait!
你能不能别老跟着我? 什么? Will you quit it? What?
我想在这里游一会 海里这么大不够你游的吗? I'm trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you?
是不是?是不是? 你想要我? Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me?
噢 我好害怕啊 那又怎么样? Ooh, I'm scared now. What?
等一下 不要再跟着我 好吗? Wait a minute. Stop following me, OK?
什么?你在带我去找那艘船 What? You're showing me where the boat went.
船? 嘿 我看到了一艘船 A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.
它才经过没多久 它朝那边去了 It passed by not too long ago. It went this way.
它朝那边去了 跟我来 It went this way. Follow me.
等一下 出什么事了? Wait a minute. What is going on?
你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了 You already told me which way the boat was going.
我说过了么?噢 不 I did? Oh, no.
如果这是什么玩笑的话 这并不好笑 If this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny.
我是只小丑鱼 别想在我面前班门弄斧 And I know funny. I'm a clownfish.
不 不是的 我知道那不是玩笑 对不起 No, it's not. I know it's not. I'm so sorry.
看 我有短期失忆症 See, I suffer from short term memory loss.
短期失忆症 我不信这个 Short term memory loss. I don't believe this.
不 是真的 我几乎马上就会忘掉发生的事情 No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly.
是家庭遗传 至少 我是这么认为的 It runs in my family. At least, I think it does.
嗯 嗯 我家里人呢? Um, hmm. Where are they?
...要我帮忙吗? Can I help you?
你确实有毛病 真的 Something's wrong with you... really.
你误了我的大事 You're wasting my time.
我必须要找到我的儿子 I have to find my son.
你好 Hello.
噢 那个 嗨! Ohh. Well, hi!
我叫 布鲁斯 Name's Bruce.
没关系 我理解 It's all right. I understand.
为什么要相信一个鲨鱼 对不对? Why trust a shark, right?
那么 这么晚了 So, what's a couple of bites like you...
你们两个还出来做什么 嗯? doing out so late, eh?
我们没干什么 我们甚至没出去 We're not doing anything. We're not even out.
太好了! 那么你们两个是否愿意 Great! Then how'd you morsels...
参加我举行的一个小型的集会呢? like to cne to a little get together I'm having?
你的意思是? 是派对吧? You mean, like a party?
是的 很对 是派对 你怎么说? Yeah, right. A party. What do you say?
我喜欢派对 那听起来很有意思 I love parties. That sounds like fun.
派对很有趣 还很有诱惑力 但是 Parties are fun, and it's tempting, but...
噢 来吧 我坚持要求你们参加 Oh, cne on, I insist.
好吧 既然那么重要 OK. That's all that matters.
嘿 看 气球 真是个派对 Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.
哈哈哈哈!请不要靠近 Ha ha ha ha! Mind your distance, though.
那可不是闹着玩的 Those balloons can be a bit dodgy.
要是弄响了 麻烦可就大了 You wouldn't want one of them to pop.
噢 Oh.
噢 Ohh.
安安! 小沈! Anchor! Chum!
你回来了 布鲁斯 终于回来了 There you are, Bruce. Finally.
有客人来了 真不是时候 伙计 We got cnpany. It's about time, mate.
我们已经吃过饭了... We've already gone through the snacks...
我们已经吃过饭了... We've already gone through the snacks...
但是我还是饿 and I'm still starving.
我几乎饿得要发疯了 We almost had a feeding frenzy.
来吧 让我们来解决他 Come on, let's get this over with.
好了 那么 Right, then.
会议正式开始 The meeting has officially cne to order.
让我们来宣读誓言 Let us all say the pledge.
我是一只好鲨鱼 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器 I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.
如果我要改变这个形象... If I am to change this image...
我必须要从改变自我开始 I must first change myself.
鱼类是朋友 不是食物 Fish are friends, not food.
除了那些臭海豚 Except stinkin' dolphins.
海豚 耶 他们自以为他们很可爱 Dolphins. Yeah. They think they're so cute.
看我 我是一只会跳的小海豚 "Look at me. I'm a flippin' little dolphin.
我跳一个给你看吧 我不像吗? "Let me flip for you. Ain't I something?"
那么 接着 今天的会议到了第五个议程 Right, then. Today's meeting is Step 5...
带一个鱼朋友来 Bring a Fish Friend.
你们都把朋友带来了吗? Do you all have your friends?
我的到了 Got mine.
嘿 你好 你的呢 小沈? Hey, there. How about you, Chum?
噢 我...可能把我的朋友放错地方了 Oh, I... seem to have misplaced my friend.
那没什么 小沈 That's all right, Chum.
我有个感觉 和鱼类做朋友确实很艰难 I had a feeling this would be a difficult step.
我先借你一个朋友吧 You can help yourself to one of my friends.
谢谢了 伙计 给小沈一个小朋友 嗯? Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh?
我先来开始陈述 I'll start the testimonies.
你们好 我的名字叫布鲁斯 Hello. My name is Bruce.
你好 布鲁斯 Hello, Bruce.
从我最后吃鱼是三周前的事了 It has been three weeks since my last fish.
我会履行承诺 否则割我的鱼翅做粥 On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup.
你给了我们莫大的鼓舞 阿门 You're an inspiration! Amen.
好了 然后 谁是下一个? Right, then. Who's next?
我 我 Pick me, pick me.
好的 前排那位女士 Yes. The little Sheila down the front.
喔! 到这上面来 Whoo! Come on up here.
嗨 我叫多莉 Hi. I'm Dory.
你好 多莉 然后 啊 那个... Hello, Dory. And, uh, well...
我不认为我曾经吃过鱼 I don't think I've ever eaten a fish.
那真是奇迹 你太好了 伙计 That's incredible. Good on you, mate.
我很高兴我心里的石头终于落地了 I'm glad I got that off my chest.
好的 还有没有人? All right, anyone else?
你怎么样 伙计? 你有什么问题? How about you, mate? What's your problem?
我? 我没问题 Me? I don't have a problem.
噢 好的 Oh, OK.
否决 啊! Denial. Aah!
从你的名字开始说 Just start with your name.
好吧 啊 你们好 OK. Uh, hello.
我叫莫林 我是一只小丑鱼 My name is Marlin. I'm a clownfish.
小丑鱼?真的吗? 给我们讲个笑话 A clownfish? Really? Tell us a joke.
我喜欢笑话 I love jokes.
我只会讲一个很冷的笑话 还算不错的 I actually do know one that's pretty good.
有一个软体动物... There was this mollusk...
他走着去找一个海参 and he walks up to a sea cucumber.
通常 他们都不说话 海参... Normally, they don't talk, sea cucumbers...
但是在笑话里 每个人都说话... but in a joke, everyone talks...
所以这个软体动物对那个海参说... so the sea mollusk says to the cucumber...
老爸! Daddy!
尼莫! Nemo!
尼莫!哈哈!尼莫! 我没听明白 Nemo! Ha ha! Nemo! I don't get it.
作为一个小丑鱼 他真的很冷 For a clownfish, he's not that funny.
不 不 不 不 他是我的儿子 No, no, no, no. He's my son.
他被一个潜水员带走了 He was taken by these divers.
噢 我的天 你这只可怜的鱼 Oh, my. You poor fish.
人类 以为他们拥有所有的一切 Humans... think they own everything.
或许是美国人 Probably American.
现在 有一位父亲 在寻找他的小孩 Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy.
现在 有一位父亲 在寻找他的小孩 Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy.
这些记号是什么意思? What do these markings mean?
我甚至不认识我的父亲! I never knew my father!
拥抱一下 我们都在这陪着你呢 伙计 Group hug. We're all mates here, mate.
我看不懂人类的东西 I can't read human.
我们要找一个能看明白这个的鱼 We got to find a fish that can read this.
嘿 看看 鲨鱼们 不 不 不 多莉! Hey, look, sharks. No, no, no, Dory!
伙计们 伙计们 不 多莉 Guys, guys. No, Dory.
那是我的 把它给我 That's mine. Give it to me.
给我!噢! Gimme! Ow!
噢 对不起 你没事吧? Oh, I'm sorry. Are you OK?
噢 噢 噢 很对不起 Ow, ow, ow. I'm so sorry.
你真的打到我耳朵了 你喜欢看到流血吗? You really clocked me there. Am I bleeding?
喔 噢 噢 噢 Ohh. Ow, ow, ow.
多莉 你还好吗 喔 Dory, are you OK... Ohh.
喔 真好 Ohh, that's good.
喔 味道好极了 Ohh, that's good.
马上阻止! Intervention!
只要咬一口 一起抓住他 伙计! Just a bite. Hold it together, mate!
记住 布鲁斯 鱼是朋友 不是食物! Remember, Bruce, fish are friends, not food!
食物! 多莉 小心! Food! Dory, look out!
食物! 多莉 小心! Food! Dory, look out!
啊! 我今天晚上有鱼吃了! Aah! I'm having fish tonight!
要记住守则 伙计! Remember the steps, mate!
啊! Aah!
啊!哇! 啊! Aah! Whoa! Aah!
只要一小口! 啊! Just one bite! Aah!
真是个好日子 吼! G'day. Grr!
没有出路了! There's no way out!
一定会有逃出去的路的! There's got to be a way to escape!
是谁呀? Who is it?
多莉 帮我找个出去的路! Dory, help me find a way out!
谁啊?对不起 改天再来吧 我们逃命要紧呢 Sorry. Come back later. We're trying to escape.
应该有逃出去的路的! 这有个东西 There's got to be a way out! Here's something.
“逃生舱” 我想知道那个是什么意思 "Es cap e." I wonder what that means.
真有趣 它跟“逃生”难道不是一个意思吗? Funny. It's spelled just like "escape."
我们走 啊! Let's go. Aah!
布鲁斯来了! Here's Brucey!
等一下 你认识字吗? Wait a minute. You can read?
我认识字吗? 对啊 我认识! I can read? That's right. I can read!
那么 这个 给我念一念这个 Well, then, here. Read this now.
啊! 喔! Aah! Ohh!
他真的不是故意要这么做的 因为他想念父亲才变成这样 He really doesn't mean it. He never even knew his father.
不要从车上掉下去! Don't fall off the wagon!
啊! 啊! Aah! Aah!
噢 不 堵死了! Oh, no, it's blocked!
不 布鲁斯 你要坚强 No, Bruce, focus.
关于布鲁斯的事很对不起 伙计 Sorry about Bruce, mate.
他真的是一个好人 He's really a nice guy.
我需要那个面罩 I need to get that mask.
你要那个面罩?好的 You want that mask? OK.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不! No, no, no, no, no, no!
快 抓住那个面罩! Quick, grab the mask!
噢 不 布鲁斯? Oh, no. Bruce?
怎么了? What?
快逃命吧! Swim away! Swim away!
喔 聚会结束了吗? Aw, is the party over?
你厉害 Nice.
老爸? Dad?
老爸? Daddy?
啊? Huh?
啊!啊! Aah! Uhh!
啊! Uhh!
芭芭拉 啊 哈? Barbara. Uh huh?
请准备一下他的前牙牙冠好吗? Prep for his anterior crown, would you, please?
我还需要一些棉花球 And I'm going to need a few more cotton rolls.
好的 OK.
你好 小伙子 Hello, little fella.
啊! Aah!
呵呵呵! 很漂亮 是不是? Heh heh heh! Beauty, isn't he?
我在暗礁那里发现了这个小家伙 I found that guy struggling for life...
他正在拚命挣扎 于是我救了他 out on the reef, and I saved him.
那么 麻醉剂已经生效了吗? So, has that Novocaine kicked in yet?
我认为是的 我们可以开始了 I think so. We're ready to roll.
泡泡! Bubbles!
我的泡泡 My bubbles.
他喜欢泡泡 He likes bubbles.
啊!喔!不!啊! Aah! Ohh! No! Uhh!
午安 啊! Bonjour. Aah!
慢点 小家伙 没有什么可以担心的 Slow down, little fella. There's nothing to worry about.
他吓得要死 我想回家 He's scared to death. I want to go home.
你们知道我爸爸在哪吗? Do you know where my dad is?
亲爱的 你爸爸可能已经回宠物店了 Honey, your dad's probably back at the pet store.
宠物店? Pet store?
是啊 你知道 像是 我是来自... Yeah, you know, like, I'm from Bob's Fish Mart.
宠物皇宫 鱼类超市 Pet Palace. Fish O Rama.
邮购 e bay MaiI order. Ebay.
那么 你是哪来的? 我从海里来 So, which one is it? I'm from the ocean.
啊 大海 大海? Ah, the ocean. The ocean?
啊!啊!啊! Aah! Aah! Aah!
他还没有经过消毒 虾虾! He hasn't been decontaminated. Jacques!
是 给他清洗一下 Oui. Clean him!
是 Oui.
大海里来的 喔 大海里来的 好的 Ocean. Ooh, la mer. Bon.
这样就行了 他乾净了 Voila. He is clean.
哇 又大又蓝 那是个什么样子? Wow. The big blue. What's it like?
又大又蓝? 我知道 Big and blue? I knew it.
如果你需要什么 只要找你的飘飘阿姨就行了 If there's anything you need, just ask your Auntie Deb.
如果我不在 你可以和我的妹妹亮亮说 Or if I'm not around, you can talk to my sister Flo.
嗨 你好吗? Hi. How are you?
不要听我妹妹说的话 Don't listen to anything my sister says.
她头脑有点问题 哈哈哈哈! She's nuts. Ha ha ha ha!
有现场直播 We got a live one.
听不见你说什么 桃桃 又有现场直播了 Can't hear you, Peach. I said we got a live one.
好家伙 噢 好家伙 有什么看的? Boy, oh, boy. What do we got?
根管治疗 从X光片看... Root canal... and by the looks of those x rays...
好像不太好办 it's not going to be pretty.
啊! Ow!
橡皮托放了吗? 是的 Dam and clamp installed? Yep.
他以前都用什么器械来钻的? 鸡牌牙钻 What did he use to open? Gator Glidden drill.
他最近好像很热衷那个 He seems to favor that one lately.
我看不到了 亮亮 I can't see, Flo.
你有一点太 啊! You're getting a little too... Aah!
现在他在做施得氏的新技术 Now he's doing the SchiIder technique.
他用的是15号牙挫 He's using a Hedstrom file.
那不是15号牙锉 那是10号牙锉 That's not a Hedstrom file. That's a K Flex.
它的抛面像内肌 显然是一个15号牙锉 It has a teardrop cross section. Clearly a Hedstrom.
不 不 是10号牙锉 15号牙锉 No, no, K Flex. Hedstrom.
10号牙锉 15号牙锉 K Flex! Hedstrom!
我又飘起来了 快来帮帮我 There I go. A little help, over here.
我来给他放气 I'll go deflate him.
好了 去漱口 All right. Go ahead and rinse.
噢 人类的嘴真是个恶心的地方 Oh, the human mouth is a disgusting place.
嘿 祖哥 我错过什么了? Hey, Nigel. What did I miss?
根管治疗 非常精彩 Root canal... a doozy.
根管治疗? 他用什么来做的? Root canal? What did he use to open?
鸡牌牙钻 他最喜欢那个了 Gator Glidden drill. He's favoring that one.
希望他最后没有用剩下的填料 Hope he doesn't get surplus sealer at the portal terminus.
你好 这是谁? 新朋友 哈哈哈! Hello. Who's this? New guy. Ha ha ha!
那个牙科医生在大堡礁那把他带回来的 The dentist took him off the reef.
偷渡客?咱们是邻居 An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh?
如果我得罪你了 还望间谅 Sorry if I ever took a snap at you.
鱼要游泳 鸟要吃鱼 Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.
嘿!不 不 不 不! Hey! No, no, no, no!
他们不是你吃的鱼 他们是我养的 They're not your fish. They're my fish.
快走 快 嘘! Come on, go. Go on, shoo!
噢 相框碎了 Aw, the picture broke.
这个是达拉 她是我的侄女 This here's Darla. She's my niece.
她这周就8岁了 She's going to be eight this week.
嘿 小家伙 Hey, little fella.
跟你的新妈妈问个好 Say hello to your new mummy.
她这个星期五就过来接你 She'll be here Friday to pick you up.
你是她的生日礼物 嘘 嘘 嘘 You're her present. Shh, shh, shh.
这是我们的小秘密 It's our little secret.
好了 特克先生 你还要等一会... Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up...
我出去一下 马上回来 I'm going to see a man about a wallaby.
噢 达拉 Oh, Darla.
怎么了? 她怎么了? What? What's wrong with her?
她一直晃那个袋子 She wouldn't stop shaking the bag.
可怜的查克斯 他是她去年的礼物 Poor Chuckles. He was her present last year.
死后被丢进了马桶里 Hitched a ride on the porcelain express.
她是个金鱼杀手 She's a fish killer.
我不要和那个女孩走 I can't go with that girl.
我要回到我爸爸身边 I have to get back to my dad.
啊!爸爸!救我! Aah! Daddy! Help me!
噢 他被卡住了 Oh, he's stuck.
谁都不要碰他 Nobody touch him.
谁都不要碰他 Nobody touch him.
你能帮我吗? Can you help me?
你就要自己从那里出来 You can get yourself out.
吉哥 我想看着他自己做 GiIl... I want to see him do it.
冷静 按相反方向摆动你的鳍和尾巴 Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your taiI.
我不行 我的鳍太弱了 I can't. I have a bad fin.
那又怎么样 Never stopped me.
只要想想你需要怎么做 Just think about what you need to do.
加油 Come on.
很好 Perfect.
耶! 你成功了! Yay! You did it!
做得很好 哈哈哈! Good squirming. Ha ha ha!
喔 他来自大海 就像你一样 吉哥 Wow. From the ocean... just like you, Gill.
是啊 Yeah.
我曾经见过你这个表情 I've seen that look before.
你在想什么? What are you thinking about?
我在想... I'm thinking...
今天晚上 我们要给这个孩子来一个适当的接待 tonight, we give the kid a proper reception.
那么 孩子 你有名字什么的吗? So, kid, you got a name or what?
尼莫 我叫尼莫 Nemo. I'm Nemo.
尼莫 尼莫 Nemo. Nemo.
你要吃那个吗? Are you gonna eat that?
小心那个锤子 啊? Careful with that hammer. Huh?
不 不 [Panting] No, no.
上面是怎么说的?多莉! What does it say? Dory!
一个海怪拿了我的钱 A sea monkey has my money.
醒醒 起来 快点 Wake up. Get up. Come on.
快点! Come on!
是的 我生来就是蓝色的 起来! Yes, I'm a natural blue. Get up!
小心! 鲨鱼吃鱼的!啊! Look out! Sharks eat fish! Aah!
啊! 啊! Aah! Aah!
啊! Aah!
喔 都是灰 Wow. Dusty.
面罩 面罩哪去了? The mask. Where's the mask?
不!不 不要! No! No, not the mask!
抓住它!抓住那个面罩! 抓住那个面罩!抓住它! Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it!
喔 呼! Whoo hoo!
它就那么掉下去了 是不是? It just keeps going on, doesn't it?
有回音!回音! Echo! Echo!
嘿 你在干什么? Hey, what you doing?
不见了 我丢了那个面罩 It's gone. I've lost the mask.
你把它丢了? 是你弄丢掉的! Did you drop it? You dropped it!
那是我找到我儿子的唯一机会 That was my only chance of finding my son.
现在它不见了 Now it's gone.
嘿 坏脾气先生... Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills...
当生活让你失望的时候 知道你要做什么吗? when life gets you down, know what you got to do?
我不想知道 继续游下去 I don't want to know. Just keep swimming.
#继续游下去 游下去 游下去 # Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming
# 我们该怎么做? 我们继续游 继续游 # What do we do? We swim, swim
多莉 不要唱了 Dory, no singing.
# 我爱游泳 # I love to swim
# 当你想游的时候 # When you want to swim
知道吗 我被那个歌弄得心烦意乱 See, I'm going to get stuck now with that song.
现在我头都大了 对不起 Now it's in my head. Sorry.
多莉 你看到什么了吗? Dory, do you see anything?
啊!有东西抓住我了 那是我 对不起 Aah! Something's got me. That was me. I'm sorry.
是谁? 还能是谁?是我 Who's that? Who could it be? It's me.
你是我的灵魂吗? Are you my conscience?
是的 是的 我是你的灵魂 Yeah, yeah. I'm your conscience.
好久不见 你还好吗? We haven't spoken for a while. How are you?
不告诉你 耶?好吧 Can't cnplain. Yeah? Good.
现在 多莉 我想要你告诉我 Now, Dory, I want you to tell me...
你能看到东西吗? Do you see anything?
我看到...我看到亮光了 I see a... I see a light.
亮光? 是的 就在那边 A light? Yeah. Over there.
嘿 灵魂 我死了吗? 不 我也看到了 Hey, conscience, am I dead? No. I see it, too.
那是什么? What is it?
这真是太漂亮了 It's so pretty.
我感到...很温暖... I'm feeling... happy...
这对我来说真是太好了 which is a big deal for me.
我想摸摸它 I want to touch it.
噢 噢 Oh. Ooh.
嘿 回来 回到这来 Hey, cne back. Come on back here.
# 我要追上你 # I'm gonna get you
我要抓到你 I'm gonna get you.
# 我要和你一起游 # I'm gonna swim with you
我要抓到你 I'm gonna get you.
# 我要做你最好的朋友 # I'm gonna be your best friend
温暖的感觉消失了 Good feeling's gone.
哇! 哇哈! Whoa! Waah!
我看不到了! 我不知道我在往哪游! I can't see! I don't know where I'm going!
啊哈! Haah!
啊哈! Haah!
面具! 什么面罩? The mask! What mask?
这下好了 我什么都看不到了 OK, I can't see a thing.
噢 快 嘿 看 面罩 Oh, gee. Hey, look, a mask.
快读! Read it!
对不起 如果你能... I'm sorry, but if you could just...
把那个拿近一些 我需要一些灯光 bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.
把那个拿近一些 我需要一些灯亮 Bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.
太好了 把它放在那吧 That's great. Keep it right there.
快念! 好的 好的 Just read it! OK, OK.
我的天阿 啊 “ P 歇” Mr. Bossy. Uh, "P."
好了 “ P 歇尔...” OK. "P. Sher..."
“歇尔 歇尔 ” "Sher... P. Sher..." P. Shirley? P..."
噢 第一行是 “P . 歇尔曼” Oh. The first line's "P. Sherman."
“P . 歇尔曼” 根本没什么用啊! "P. Sherman" doesn't make any sense!
好的 第二行 “42号” OK. Second line. "42."
不要吃我 不要吃我 啊! Don't eat me. Don't eat me. Aah!
请不要关灯! Light, please!
“袋鼠 袋鼠 ” "Walla... walla..."
哇!哇!哇! Waah! Waah! Waah!
第二行是 “袋鼠街42号” The second line's "42 Wallaby Way."
太棒了 快念 快把它念完 That's great. Speed read. Take a guess.
不要有压力 没事的 压力已经够多的了 No pressure. No problem. There's a lot of pressure.
压力来了!现在有压力了快念完它! Pressure! Take a guess now with pressure!
“悉尼”!是“悉尼”! 快闪! "Sydney"! It's "Sydney"! Duck!
啊! Aah!
我死了 我死了 我死了 我死了 I'm dead. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead.
我已经死了 我死了 I died. I'm dead.
喔 呼! Whoo hoo!
# 我们成功了 我们成功了 # We did it, we did it
# 哦 耶 耶 耶 # Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
# 今天晚上不会被吃 喔! # No eating here tonight, whoo!
# 不会被吃 # Eating here tonight
# 不会 不会 不会被吃 # No, no, no, eating here tonight
多莉 # 你需要节食 # Dory. You on a diet
多莉! 面罩上怎么说的? Dory! What did the mask say?
悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P . 歇尔曼 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我记住上面是怎么说的了! I remembered what it said!
我通常都会忘掉 但是这次我记住了! I usually forget things, but I remembered it!
哇 哇 等等 那是哪? Whoa, whoa, wait. Where is that?
我不知道 但是谁在乎呢?我记住了 I don't know. But who cares? I remembered.
哇! 啊! Raar! Aah!
悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P . 歇尔曼 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我又能记住了! I remembered it again!
尼莫 Psst. Nemo.
嗯... Mmm...
# 尼莫 # Nemo
哈? 跟我来 Huh? Suivez moi.
跟我来 Follow me.
说出你的名字 State your name.
尼莫 Nemo.
祖祖 该你了 Brother Bloat, proceed.
尼莫 橙底白条初来乍到者... Nemo, newcner of orange and white...
鱼缸水波兄弟会 you have been called forth...
今天在华拿忽克啊骆鸡山 to the summit of Mount Wannahockaloogie...
特邀你上山落草为寇 永结同心 to join with us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood.
哈? 我们欢迎你 孩子 Huh? We want you in our club, kid.
真的? 除非... Really? Lf...
你能游过... you are able to swim through...
火焰之环! The Ring of Fire!
打开火焰之环! Turn on the Ring of Fire!
你说你来做的 You said you could do it.
火焰之环! The Ring of Fire!
泡泡 让我 噢! Bubbles, let me... Oh!
没有其他的方式了吗? 他只是个孩子! Isn't there another way? He's just a boy!
从这一刻起 你就叫做鲨鱼饵 From this moment on, you will be known as Sharkbait.
鲨鱼饵 呼 哈 哈! Sharkbait, oo ha ha!
欢迎你 鲨鱼饵兄弟 Welcne, Brother Sharkbait.
鲨鱼饵 呼 哈 哈! Sharkbait, oo ha ha!
已经够了 鲨鱼饵 Enough with the Sharkbait. Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵已经是我们中的一员了 同意吗? Sharkbait's one of us now, agreed?
同意 我们不能让他去送死 Agreed. We can't send him to his death.
达拉五天之内就会来 Darla's cning in five days.
那么 我们要怎么办? So, what are we going to do?
我会告诉你 我们要怎么做 I'll tell you what we're gonna do...
我们帮它逃离这里 we're gonna get him out of here.
我们要帮他逃走 逃走?真的吗? We'll help him escape. Escape? Really?
我们都要逃走 We're all gonna escape.
吉哥 求你了 不要再弄逃生方案了 Gill, please. Not another escape plan.
对不起 那些都没什么作用 Sorry, but they just never work.
这次会有什么区别么? Why should this be any different?
这次会有什么区别么? Why should this be any different?
因为这次我们有他 我? Because we've got him. Me?
你看到那个过滤器了么? 是的 You see that fiIter? Yeah.
你是唯一的一个可以进去再出来的 You're the only one who can get in and out of that thing.
我们要你把一个小鹅卵石弄进去... We need you to take a pebble inside there...
来卡住传动装置 and jam the gears.
我们那么做 这个水缸就会... You do that, and this tank's gonna get...
随着时间的流逝越来越脏 filthier and filthier by the minute.
用不了多长时间 那个牙医就得清理这个水缸... Pretty soon, the dentist'll have to clean the tank...
当他要这么做的时候 他就要把我们拿出水缸... and when he does, he'll take us out of the tank...
把我们放在单独的袋子里... put us in individual baggies...
然后我们就把我们自己滚下柜台... then we'll roll ourselves down the counter...
出了窗户 掉下遮阳蓬... out the window, off the awning...
进入灌木丛 穿过街道... into the bushes, across the street...
然后进入港口! and into the harbor!
这是万无一失的 谁跟我一起来? It's foolproof. Who's with me?
我! 我! Aye! Aye!
我认为你们脑袋都秀逗了 I think you're nuts.
恕我冒犯 孩子 但是你游泳实在差劲 No offense, kid, but you're not the best swimmer.
他没问题 他能做到 He's fine. He can do this.
那么 鲨鱼饵? 你怎么想? So, Sharkbait, what do you think?
我们就这么干吧 Let's do it.
我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号 P . 歇尔曼 I'm going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
你要去哪? Where are you going?
我要去悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 I'm going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
如果你问我要去哪... If you ask where I'm going...
我就告诉你那就是我要去的地方 I'll tell you that's where I'm going.
那是悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 It's P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
哪?对不起 我听不见 Where? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.
悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找歇尔曼 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
对不起 Excuse me.
嗨 你们知道怎么去 Hi. Do you know how to get...
你们好?哇 等一下 你们能告诉我 Hello? Whoa. Wait. Can you tell me...
嘿!停下! 我想问你们个问题! Hey! Hold it! I'm trying to talk to you!
伙计们 回到这来 很快就问完 Fellas, cne back here. One quick question.
我需要 他们又走了 I need to... And they're gone again.
悉尼袋鼠大街42号 找 P . 歇尔曼 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你? Why do I have to tell you over and over again?
我再告诉你一次 我还没有厌烦 I'll tell you again. I don't get tired of it...
好吧 那好吧 啊? OK, all right. Huh?
是这样 啊 哈? Here's the thing. Uh huh.
我认为最好我能继续... I think it's best if I carry on from here by...
一个人走的好 by myself.
好的 OK.
你知道 一个人 啊 哈 You know, alone. Uh huh.
没有 没有 我是说 不想再和你一起 Without... without... I mean, not without you.
但是我不想你...跟着我 But I don't want you... with me.
啊? 我... Huh? Am I...
我不想伤害你的感情 I don't want to hurt your feelings.
你要我走? 我的意思是 不 是的 You want me to leave? I mean, not... Yes.
我只是不能再有任何的耽搁了... I just can't afford any more delays...
而你是那种能让人耽搁的鱼 and you're one of those fish that cause delays.
有的时候那是件好事 Sometimes it's a good thing.
有一大群鱼 他们都是那种拖拖拉拉的鱼 There's a whole group of fish. They're delay fish.
你的意思是... You mean...
你的意思是你不喜欢我? You mean you don't like me?
不 当然我喜欢你 No, of course I like you.
那是因为我喜欢你所以我才不想你和我一起走 It's because I like you I don't want to be with you.
那是种复杂的感情 It's a cnplicated emotion.
噢! 不要哭 我喜欢你 Ohh! Don't cry. I like you.
嘿 你! 女士 这个家伙找你的麻烦吗? Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you?
嗯...我不记得了 你做过么? Um... I don't remember. Were you?
不 不 不 不 不 我们只是 No, no, no, no, no. We're just...
你们知道我怎么才能到 Do you guys know how I can get to...
看 伙计 我们在和女士说话 不是跟你说 Look, pal, we're talking to the lady, not you.
嘿 嘿 你喜欢模仿秀么? Hey, hey. You like impressions?
嗯 哼 Mm hmm.
要像预演的时候一样 先生们 Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen.
那么我们是什么? 猜一下 So what are we? Take a guess.
哦 哦 我曾经见过一个 DORY: Oh, oh. I've seen one of those.
我是条长着利剑般鼻子的鱼 I'm a fish with a nose like a sword.
等等 是剑鱼! Wait, wait, um... It's a swordfish!
嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜 Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
嘿 小丑鱼 让那女士猜 Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
先生们 谁需要奶油? Where's the butter?
啊!就在嘴边! Ooh! It's on the tip of my tongue!
龙虾 看这儿! Lobster. Saw that!
有很多爪 并且生活在海里 Lots of legs! Live in the ocean.
安静! 时间到! Clam! Close enough!
一个关于鲸鱼的传说 Oh, it's a whale of a tale
我会跟你讲的 嗯... # I'll tell you, lad...
不错 They're good.
有人愿意为我指一下路吗?! Will somebody please give me directions?!
“有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!?!” "Will somebody please give me directions?!"
哈哈! 我是认真的! Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm serious!
呐呐呐 呢呢呐 "Blah blah blah, me, me, blah!
呐呐呐呐 呢呢呢 "Blah blah blah, me, me, me!"
谢谢 Thank you.
啊 亲爱的 嘿! 嘿 回来! Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, cne back!
嘿 什么事? 什么事? Hey, what's the matter? What's the matter?
嘿 什么事? 什么事? Hey, what's the matter? What's the matter?
当他们在做着那些愚蠢的模仿秀时... While they're doing their siIly little impressions...
我正远离家乡 守着一条我连名字都记不起的傻鱼! I am miles from home with a fish that can't remember her name!
我想这真是令人沮丧 I bet that's frustrating.
而且 我儿子还下落不明 Meanwhile, my son is out there.
你的儿子吉莫? 是尼莫? Your son Chico? Nemo?
但也只能这样了 因为整个大海里... But it doesn't matter because no fish...
都没有一条鱼肯帮我 in this entire ocean is going to help me.
嗯 我会帮你 Well, I'm helping you.
在这儿等着 Wait right here.
嗨!伙计们 他又在烦你吗? Guys! Is he bothering you again?
没有 他是好人 No, no. He's a good guy.
对他好点 他的儿子走失了 Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio.
对他好点 他的儿子法比欧走失了 Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio.
你听说过悉尼袋鼠路42号 P . 歇尔曼吗? Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
悉尼? 啊 当然! Sydney? Oh, sure!
这儿的特克在悉尼有亲戚 Ted here's got relatives in Sydney.
不是吗 特克? 当然有! Don't you, Ted? Sure do!
啊! 嘿! 他们知道悉尼! Oh! Hey! They know Sydney!
你不知道去那里的路 是吧? You wouldn't know how to get there, would you?
我会跟着东流一直走 You want to follow the E.A.C.
就是东澳洲暖流 That's the East Australian Current.
很大的洋流 不会找不到的 Big current. Can't miss it.
它现在是...朝那方向流的 It's in... that direction.
你跟着洋流走大约... And then you follow that for about...
我不知道 你们认为呢? I don't know. What do you guys think?
大约十海里吧? About three leagues?
它正好能把你们带到悉尼的 That little baby will put you right past Sydney.
谢谢! 太好了! Ta da! That's great!
多莉 谢谢! Dory, you did it!
啊 别这样 我是你的小助手 Oh, please, I'm just your little helper.
一路帮忙 就是我 伙计们 谢谢 Helping along. That's me. Fellas, thank you.
别客气! 放轻松 好吗 伙计? Don't mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy?
啊 你们这些伙计 你们说到点子上了 再见 Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye.
啊 嘿 女士 还有一件事 Oh, hey, ma'am. One more thing.
当你遇到这条海沟时 从下面游过去 别从上面过去 When you cne to this trench, swim through it, not over it.
海沟...从下面过 别从上面过 Trench... through it, not over it.
我记住了 嘿 嘿! I'll remember. Hey, hey!
嘿 等等 伙伴!等等! Hey, wait up, partner! Hold on!
等等!我有话要说 Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something.
哇 Whoa.
好漂亮的海沟 Nice trench.
你好! Hello!
好 出发 不 不 我看这海沟有点玄 OK, let's go. No, no. Bad trench.
快点 我们还是从上面游过这东西 Come on, we'll swim over this thing.
嗨 搭档 上面肯定不行 Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up.
我记得好像有谁说过 只能走下面不能走上面 Something's telling me to swim through it, not over it.
嘿 我说你没有长眼睛吗? Are you looking at this thing?
要是从下面过 那你就死定了 It's got death written all over it.
我真的 真的 真的 认为我们应该从下面穿过去 I really, really, really think we should swim through.
而我真的 真的认为不应该走下面 从上面过吧 And I'm really, really done talking about this. Over we go.
相信我 相信你? Trust me on this. Trust you?
是的 信任 朋友之间就该这样 Yes, trust. It's what friends do.
瞧! 有东西在发光! Look! Something shiny!
哪儿? 就在下面 Where? It just swam over the trench.
快点 我们跟上来! 好吧! Come on, we'll follow it! OK!
天呐 这什么都没有 Boy, it sure is clear up here.
没错 瞧 是洋流 Exactly. And look at that... there's the current.
我们一分钟也不能耽搁了 We should be there in no time.
嘿 小家伙 Hey, little guy.
你当时还说什么从下面游过那个海沟 You wanted to go through the trench.
我应该叫他柔柔 他是我的 I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine.
他将是我的小宝贝 过来 小柔柔 And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy.
过来 小柔柔 Come here, little Squishy.
那是水母! 你是个坏柔柔! That's a jellyfish! Bad Squishy!
嘘 嘘!快走开! Shoo, shoo! Get away!
让我瞧瞧 别碰它 Let me see that. Don't touch it.
我不会碰它的 我只是想瞧瞧 I won't touch it. I just want to look.
嘿!它怎么不刺你啊? Hey! How cne it didn't sting you?
刺了 只不过... It did. It's just that...
别动 Ow! Ow! Ow! Hold still.
我生活在海葵区... I live in this anemone...
经常被刺 已经习惯了 and I'm used to these kind of stings.
看上去还不太糟 你会好的 It doesn't look bad. You'll be fine.
但现在我们应该学乖一点了 我们... But now we know, don't we...
我们不要再碰这些东西了 that we don't want to touch these again.
我们很幸运 这次只是个小家伙 Let's be thankful this time it was just a little one.
别动 Don't move.
这下可坏了 多莉 嘿 瞧! This is bad, Dory. Hey, watch this!
糟透了 多莉 嘿 瞧! This is bad, Dory. Hey, watch this!
多莉! Dory!
你碰不到我 You can't catch me
别在上面跳! Don't bounce on the tops!
它不...刺你?! They will... not sting you!
上面是不会刺你的! 一次跳两个呀!打呀! The tops don't sting you! Two in a row! Beat that!
多莉 听我说 我有个主意 来玩一个游戏 Dory, listen to me. I have an idea... a game.
一个游戏? 是的 A game? Yes.
我喜欢游戏!我参加! 游戏是这样的 I love games! Pick me! Here's the game.
谁最快跳离这些水母 谁就赢! Whoever can hop the fastest out of these jellyfish wins!
好 规则是 规则是 规则是! OK. Rules, rules, rules!
你不得碰这些触角 只能碰上面 You can't touch the tentacles. Only the tops.
不碰就不碰 知道了 出发! Something about tentacles. Got it. Go!
等等! 千万不能碰! Wait! Not something about 'em, it's all about 'em!
等等 多莉! Whee! Wait, Dory!
如果想赢 你得再快点! Gotta go faster if you want to win!
如果想赢 你得再快点! Gotta go faster if you want to win!
哇! 多莉! Whoa! Dory!
等等! 多莉! Wait a minute! Whoa! Dory!
这简直是在玩命啊 我们是在和死神赛跑 We're cheating death now. That's what we're doing.
但我们却乐在其中 But we're having fun at the same time.
我行的 但要小心 I can do this. Just be careful.
是的 小心 我赢了你别哭! Yeah, careful I don't make you cry when I win!
哭的是你! I don't think so!
哇! Whoa!
放弃吧 老家伙 Give it up, old man.
我天生就是小飞侠 You can't fight evolution. I was buiIt for speed.
问题是 多莉 你饿吗? The question is, Dory, are you hungry?
饿? 是的 Hungry? Yeah.
你要是饿就吃我的泡泡吧! 'Cause you're about to eat my bubbles!
向左下潜!就这里! Duck to the left! Right there!
小丑鱼赢了! The clownfish is the winner!
我们成功了! 瞧我们! Whoo hoo! We did it! Look at us!
多莉? Dory?
啊 不 Oh, no.
多莉! 多莉! Dory! Dory!
多莉! Dory!
多莉! Dory!
啊! [Electricity surging] Ohh!
我输了吗? Am I disqualified?
不 你干得很好!实际上你赢了! No, you're doing fine! You're actually winning!
但你得保持清醒 P . 歇尔曼住在哪里? But you gotta stay awake. Where does P. Sherman live?
P . 歇尔曼 ... 悉尼 袋鼠路 ... DORY: P. Sherman... Wallaby Way, Sydney...
对了! That's it!
袋鼠路 ... 保持清醒! Wallaby Way... Uhh! Stay awake!
保持清醒! 啊! 保持清醒! Stay awake! Ooh! Stay awake!
保持...清醒! Stay... awake!
醒醒 P . 歇尔曼 Awake. P. Sherman.
醒醒 袋鼠路 42 号 Awake. 42 Wallaby Way.
醒醒 尼莫... Wake up. Nemo...
醒醒 尼莫... Wake up. Nemo...
鲨鱼饵 想你老爸了 是吗? You miss your dad, don't you, Sharkbait?
是的 Yeah.
是的 Yeah.
你可真幸运 外面有人在找你 You're lucky to have someone out there looking for you.
他不会找我的 He's not looking for me.
他害怕大海 He's scared of the ocean.
桃桃 有什么情况? Peach, any movement?
他已经喝了至少四杯咖啡了 我看快了 He's had four cups of coffee. It's gotta be soon.
继续监视住他 Keep on him.
我第一次逃跑 结果掉到了牙钻上 My first escape... landed on dental tools.
我本来想跳到马桶的 I was aiming for the toilet.
马桶? Toilet?
条条水管通大海 孩子 All drains lead to the ocean, kid.
你曾试图逃跑了多少次? Wow. How many times have you tried to get out?
我已经记不清了 Ah, I've lost count.
鱼类不应该养在鱼缸里 Fish aren't meant to be in a box, kid.
久了头脑会有问题 It does things to you.
泡泡! Bubbles! Bubbles!
洗手间!洗手间!他拿起了 '读者文摘 '' Potty break! He grabbed the "Reader's Digest."
我们有4分20秒! 看你的了 鲨鱼饵 We have 4.2 minutes! That's your cue, Sharkbait.
你能行的 孩子 我们得快点 You can do it, kid. We gotta be quick.
剩下的听我的命令 and I'll talk you through the rest.
好 去吧 你没问题的 OK. It'll be a piece of kelp.
干得漂亮! Nicely done!
你听到我的话了吗? 是的! Can you hear me? Yeah!
鹅卵石来了 Here cnes the pebble.
现在 你看到了一个小孔了吗? Now, do you see a small opening?
进去 你会看到一个转动的风扇 Inside it, you'll see a rotating fan.
把这个鹅卵石塞进风扇 使它停转 Wedge that pebble into the fan to stop it turning.
小心 鲨鱼饵! 我不行! Careful, Sharkbait! I can't do it!
吉哥 这个主意不好 Gill, this isn't a good idea.
他行的 再试试! He'll be fine. Try again!
好 OK.
就是这样 鲨鱼饵 That's it, Sharkbait.
又准又稳 Nice and steady.
我成功了!我成功了! I got it! I got it!
他成功了! 太好了 孩子! He did it! That's great, kid!
现在顺着水管游上 就出去了 Now swim up the tube and out.
啊 不! 吉哥! Oh, no! Gill!
鲨鱼饵! 啊 糟了! Sharkbait! Oh, my gosh!
把他弄出来! Get him outta there!
我们该怎么办? 啊 不! What do we do? Oh, no!
冷静 孩子 千万别慌张! Stay calm, kid. Just don't panic!
救我! Help me!
鲨鱼饵 咬住这个! Sharkbait, grab hold of this!
不!不!不! 再多伸进去一些! No! No! No! Feed me more!
就只能伸进去这么长了! 鲨鱼饵!咬住! That's it! Sharkbait! Grab it!
我咬住它了! I got it!
用力拉! Pull!
吉哥 别让他再去了 Gill, don't make him go back in there.
好的 我不会再让他去了 No. We're done.
伙计 Dude.
伙计 Uhh Uhh. Dude.
集中精神 伙计 伙计 Focus, dude. Dude.
啊 Ohh.
啊 他活过来了 嘿 伙计! Oh, he lives. Hey, dude!
出了什么事? Ohh. What happened?
我看见整件事的经过 伙计 Saw the whole thing, dude.
首先 你像这样 “哇!”... First, you were all, like, "Whoa!"...
接着你像这样 “哇!”... and then we were all, like, "Whoa!"...
最后你像这样 “哇...” and then you were, like, "Whoa."
你在说什么呀? What are you talking about?
你 小丑鱼 大战水母群 You, mini man. Takin' on the jellies.
你可真会找刺激啊 伙计 You got serious thrill issues, dude.
佩服 Ohh. Awesome.
啊 我好难受 我想吐! Uhh. Oh, my stomach. Ohh!
啊 伙计 别吐在我背上 好吗? Oh, man. No hurlin' on the shell, dude, OK?
我刚打过腊 Just waxed it.
海龟先生 So, Mr. Turtle...
哇 伙计 海龟先生是我老爸 Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father.
我叫龟龟 The name's Crush.
龟龟?真的? Crush? Really?
好的 龟龟 我想去东澳洲暖流 OK, Crush. I need to the East Australian Current.
就是EAC E.A.C.?
啊 伙计 Oh, dude.
远在天边 近在眼前 伙计! You're ridin' it, dude!
抬头瞧瞧吧! Check it out!
好 系上安全带 朋友! OK, grab shell, dude!
系上什...什么?! Grab wh a a at?!
系上什...什么?! Grab wh a a at?!
太棒了!太棒了! Ha ha! Righteous! Righteous!
是的! 停了! Yeah! Stop!
那么... So...
你们大老远的跑东澳暖流来干什么? What brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C.?
多莉和我要去悉尼 Dory and I need to get to Sydney.
多莉!她没出什么事情吧? Dory! Is she all right?
啊 你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗? Huh? Oh, little blue.
她在下面 伙计 She is sub level, dude.
多莉! 多莉! 多莉! Dory! Dory! Dory!
多莉 Dory.
我很抱歉 I'm so sorry.
那都是我的错 是我的错 This is all my fault. It's my fault.
29 30!准备好了 我来了! Twenty nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I cne!
你在哪儿啊?! There you are!
有本事就来抓我! Catch me if you can!
多莉? Dory?
漂亮的水波! Nice wave!
啊! Oh, wow!
哇! 哇! Whoa! Whoa!
哇 啊 啊 啊! Whoa oh oh oh!
啊 我的老天! 没关系 伙计 Oh, my goodness! Kill the motor, dude.
我们来看看小古的个人单飞表演 Let us see what Squirt does flying solo.
哇! Whoa!
哇!这真酷! Whoa! That was so cool!
嘿 老爸 你看到了吗? Hey, Dad, did you see that?
你看到我了吗? 你看我我刚才做的事了吗? Did you see me? Did you see what I did?
你真棒 儿子! You so totally rock, Squirt!
来我们来击掌 So give me some fin.
碰头 Noggin.
朋友 朋友 Dude. Dude.
啊...介绍一下 Oh... intro.
水母游侠 这是我儿子 Jellyman, offspring.
我儿子小古 水母游侠 Offspring, Jellyman.
水母游侠?! 厉害 那当然 Jellies?! Sweet. Totally.
那不算什么 承蒙各位夸奖 Apparently, I must've done something you liked... dudes.
你很棒 朋友! You rock, dude! Ow.
去冲浪玩吧 孩子 养孩子可真是烦人 Curl away, my son. It's awesome, Jellyman.
这些小家伙刚才还是蛋蛋 The little dudes are just eggs.
我们把他们留在沙滩孵化... We leave 'em on a beach to hatch...
之后... and then, coo coo cachoo...
他们就自己找回了来大海的路 they find their way back to the big ol' blue.
全凭他们自己? 是的 All by themselves? Yeah.
但伙计 你如何知道他们自己就能行呢? But, dude, how do you know when they're ready?
嗯 其实你并不知道 Well, you never really know.
但当他们回来 你就知道了 你懂吗? But when they know, you'll know, you know? Ha.
嘿 大家来看啊 Hey, look, everybody.
我认识那个朋友! 他叫水母游侠! I know that dude! It's the Jellyman!
你们去吧 抱抱他吧! Go on. Jump on him!
乌龟炸弹! 等等! Turtle pile! Wait, wait, wait!
你觉得好玩吗? 你的壳在哪里? Are you funny? Where's your shell?
我要透口气! 你想逃跑吗? I need to breathe! Are you running away?
你真的穿过了水母群? Did you really cross the jellyfish forest?
它们没有刺你吗? 刺过一次! Did they sting you? One at a time!
鱼先生 那你死了吗? Mr. Fish, did you die?
抱歉 我也想听听 Sorry, I was a little vague on the detaiIs.
那 你要去哪里? So, where are you going?
是这样的 我儿子被抓了 You see, my son was taken.
我儿子被人类抓走了 My son was taken away from me.
胡扯 发生了什么事? No way. What happened?
不 孩子们 我不想谈这件事 No, no, kids. I don't want to talk about it.
求你 说吧 ALL: Aww! Please?
求你 Please?
嗯 好吧 Well, OK.
我住在大堡礁 离这里很远很远 I live on this reef a long, long way from here.
这故事会很有趣 我知道 This is gonna be good. I can tell.
而我的儿子尼莫... And my son Nemo...
瞧 他故意和我闹别扭 See, he was mad at me.
也许我不对他那么粗暴... And maybe he wouldn't have done it...
他不会那么做的 if I hadn't been so tough on him.
谁知道呐 I don't know.
总之 他朝深处的游艇游过去了... Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat...
当他到那里时 潜水员出现了... and when he was out there, these divers appeared...
我想阻止他们 但那游艇速度太快了 and I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast.
所以 我只好深入大海 一直跟踪... So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them...
尼莫的爸爸来不及追上它... They couldn't stop 'em. And then Nemo's dad...
他就游进了大海 碰到了... he swims out to the ocean, and they bump into...
...三条凶残的鲨鱼 ...three ferocious sharks.
他用水雷把鲨鱼吓跑了! He scares away the sharks by blowing 'em up!
天呐 他可真了不起 Golly, that's amazing.
然后他下潜了几千英尺... And then dives thousands of feet...
...那里漆黑一片 ...straight down into the dark.
伸手不见五指 It's wicked dark down there.
伸手不见五指 怎么办? You can't see a thing. How's it going, Bob?
在那里他唯一能看到的是... And the only thing they can see down there...
...来自这个巨大恐怖生物的光... ...is the light from this big, horrible creature...
带着利刃般锋利的牙齿 躲得好 老家伙 with razor sharp teeth. Nice parry, old man.
他得尽快找到... And then he has to blast his way...
所以 这两条小鱼已经... So, these two little fish have been...
在东澳洋流中搜寻了几天了 searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current.
也就是说它也许现在就在这里 Which means that he may be on his way here right now.
这可以带他到悉尼... That should put him in Sydney Harbor...
...一天之内 我是说 听起来... ...in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like...
这家伙找不到他的儿子 this guy is gonna stop at nothing...
是誓不罢休... 我真心地希望他能成功 ...till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it.
我可以说这是个有责任心的父亲 That's one dedicated father, if you ask me.
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
你们能住嘴吗?! Would you just shut up?!
你们简直是一群会飞的老鼠! You're rats with wings!
那条鱼一直在找他的儿子尼莫 Bloke's been looking for his boy Nemo.
尼莫?! 他被人类带离了大堡礁... Nemo?! He was taken off the reef...
拿去!高兴了吧? 我的! 我的! 我的! Take it! You happy? Mine! Mine! Mine!
嘿 再说一遍!关于尼莫的事 Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo.
我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的? Mine?
最新的消息是 他正在来这的路上 Last I heard, he's heading towards the harbor.
啊!太好了! Ho ho! BriIliant!
他没事吧? Is he doing OK?
他没事吧? Is he doing OK?
无论你做什么 不要提那个女孩的名字 Whatever you do, Don't mention D a r...
没关系 我知道你们在说谁 It's OK. I know who you're talking about.
吉哥? Gill?
吉哥? Gill?
嘿 鲨鱼饵 Hey, Sharkbait.
对不起 我不能弄停那个 I'm sorry I couldn't stop the...
不 应该是我道歉 No, I'm the one who should be sorry.
我太想出去了... I was so ready to get out...
太想尝尝大海的味道... so ready to taste that ocean...
为此我甚至要你去冒生命危险 I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there.
绝对不值得这么做 Nothing should be worth that.
对不起 我不能帮你会到你父亲身边 孩子 I'm sorry I couldn't get you back to your father, kid.
好了 嘿 嘿 嘿 All right. Hey, hey, hey...
什么 啊! What the... Aaah!
那是拔牙的唯一方法 That's one way to pull a tooth.
该死的小家伙 Huh. Darn kids.
好消息是我拔对了牙 不是吗? Good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister?
嘿! Hey, psst!
啊 祖哥!你刚好错过了一次拔牙表演 Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction.
他弄松了牙组织韧带了吗? Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet?
我在胡说些什么呀?尼莫在哪里? What am I talking about? Where's Nemo?
我有话要跟他说 是什么? I've got to speak with him. What is it?
你的爸爸正在穿越整个大海... Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean...
就为了找到你 我父亲?真的吗? Iooking for you. My father? Really?
他辗转数百海里 打败鲨鱼穿越水母群 He's traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish...
鲨鱼?那不可能是他 Sharks? That can't be him.
它是什么鱼来着? 一种观赏鱼 What was his name? Some sort of sport fish.
金枪鱼?鳟鱼? 莫林? Tuna? Trout? Marlin?
对 他的名字叫莫林! 来自大堡礁的小丑鱼 Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef.
是我老爸!他打败鲨鱼了! It's my dad! He took on a shark!
我听说是三条 I heard he took on three.
三条鲨鱼? 那可是四千八百颗牙齿! Three sharks? That's 4,800 teeth!
自从你被那条船抓走后... After you were taken by Diver Dan over there...
你父亲像疯了一样跟着那艘船 your dad followed the boat like a maniac.
真的? Really?
他追啊追 不顾一切得追 He's swimming, giving it all he's got...
突然三条鲨鱼碰到了他... and then three gigantic sharks capture him...
他炸飞了他们 然后潜到了几千英尺下面... and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet...
又被长着巨大牙齿的怪兽追捕! and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth!
他把那个怪兽绑在了岩石上 他得到了什么奖赏呢? He ties this demon to a rock, and what's his reward?
他和整个水母群战斗! He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!
现在他正和一群海龟在东流上... Now he's with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A. C...
顺着东澳暖流直奔悉尼! and the word is he's headed this way right now... to Sydney!
多么了不起的爸爸! Wow! What a good daddy!
他终于来找你了 鲨鱼饵 He was looking for you after all, Sharkbait.
他向过滤器游去了! He's swimming to the filter!
鲨鱼饵! 别再这样了! Sharkbait! Not again!
鲨鱼饵! Sharkbait!
不! No!
你在拿你的生命冒险! You got your whole life ahead of you!
我们会帮你的 孩子! 把他弄出来! We'll help you, kid! Get him out!
把他弄出来! Get him out of there!
快点 孩子! 抓住末端! Come on, kid! Grab the end!
鲨鱼饵! Sharkbait!
不! 听到我的话了吗? No! Can you hear me?
尼莫!你听得到吗? Nemo! Can you hear me?
是的 我听得到 Yeah, I can hear you.
鲨鱼饵 你成功了! Sharkbait, you did it!
鲨鱼饵 你... 身上全都是细菌! 啊! Sharkbait, you're... covered with germs! Aah!
真勇敢 孩子 Ha ha! That took guts, kid.
好了 弟兄们 达拉回来之前 我们只有不到48小时的时间 All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours... before Darla gets here.
到那时候这个水箱会脏乱不堪... This tank'll get plenty dirty in that time...
我们要尽量努力搞脏它 but we have to help it along any way we can.
虾虾? 停止清理 我尽力而为 Jacques? No cleaning. I shall resist.
其他人尽可能搞脏这里 Everybody else, be as gross as possible.
用肮脏的方法思维 Think dirty thoughts.
我们要搞的这个水箱 脏到... We're gonna make this tank so filthy...
那个牙医不得不清理的地步 the dentist will have to clean it.
干得好! Good work! Ha ha ha!
好了 我们到了 伙计们! All right, we're here, dudes!
准备!你出口就要到了 伙计! Get ready! Your exit's cning up, man!
哪里?我看不到! Where? I don't see it!
就在那边!我看到了!我看到了! Right there! I see it! I see it!
你是说那个恐怖的漩涡? The swirling vortex of terror?
是的 伙计 就是 That's it, dude. Of course it is.
好了 首先 找一个冲出去的伙伴 OK, first, find your exit buddy.
找到冲出去的伙伴了吗? Do you have your exit buddy?
是的! Yes!
小虎还会给你演示正确的起跳姿势 Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
下午好!今天我们要进行最刺激的跳跃! Good afternoon! We'll have a great jump today!
好 碰到水壁时 要使劲的往回冲 OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall.
漩涡下面有厉害的回旋! There's a screaming bottom turn, so watch out!
记住 快接 快滑! Remember... rip it, roll it, and punch it!
我看出来了 它好像是跟我说话呐! He's trying to speak to me, I know it!
听着 你讲得很棒 但我一句也没听懂! You're really cute, but I don't know what you're saying!
你再重复一遍 好吗 Say the first thing again.
好的 水母游侠! 出发! OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go!
哇! Whoa! Wahoo!
哇! 哇! Whoa! Whoa!
这很...有趣! That was... fun!
我真得觉得很过瘾啊 I actually enjoyed that.
嘿 瞧 乌龟们! Hey, look, turtles!
很完美! Ha ha! Most excellent!
启动你的鱼尾吧... Now turn your fishy taiIs around...
直接游向悉尼吧! and swim straight on through to Sydney!
旅途愉快 伙计! No worries, man!
一路顺风! 谢谢 龟龟朋友! No worries! Thank you, dude Crush!
再见! 再见 水母游侠! Bye! Bye, Jellyman!
转告你的小家伙 我的问候 好吗? You tell your little dude I said hi, OK?
回头见 伙计们! See ya later, dudes!
再见 大家! Bye, everyone!
尼莫应该会喜欢这个的 Nemo would have loved this.
啊! 嘿!龟龟 我忘了! Ooh! Hey! Crush, I forgot!
你多大了? How old are you?
150岁 朋友!还很年轻! 150, dude! And still young! Rock on!
150岁! 150岁!我可不会忘的 150! 150! I gotta remember that.
哇 Whoa.
是往那边走吗? 没错 We going in there? Yep.
悉尼 袋鼠路 42号 歇尔曼? P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
没错 我们只要直着游就行了 Yep. We're gonna just swim straight.
只要继续游 只要继续游 Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
多莉... Dory...
天呐 这还要花一段时间 Boy, this is taking awhile.
我们玩个猜谜游戏如何? How about we play a game?
好的 OK.
好 我在想一种橙色的... OK, I'm thinking of something orange...
个子小的 and it's small...
就是我 对! It's me. Right!
橙色的 小的 It's orange and small...
就是我 It's me.
没错 机灵鬼先生 All righty, Mr. Smartypants.
橙色的 而且 有白条纹的 And it's orange and small and white stripes...
橙色的 而且 有白条纹的 And it's orange and small and white stripes...
我 我猜下一个谜语的答案 Me. And the next one, just a guess, me.
还是我 你吓坏我了 等等 That's just scary. Wait, wait, wait.
我之前肯定是见过这个漂浮物 I have definitely seen this floating speck before.
也就是说 我们之前来过这里... That means we've passed it before...
也就是说 我们在兜圈... and that means we're going in circles...
也就是说 我们没有走直线! and that means we're not going straight!
嘿 嘿! 到水面去看看 Hey, hey! Get to the surface.
上到那里我们会搞清楚的 走吧! We'll figure it out up there. Let's go!
嘿! 放松点 什么? Hey! Relax. What?
深呼吸 Take a deep breath.
现在 我们去找个人问一下路 Now, let's ask somebody for directions.
现在 我们去找个人问一下路 Now, let's ask somebody for directions.
很好 你想问谁 那个漂浮物吗? Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck?
这儿没有其他鱼! 一定有其他的鱼 There's nobody here! There has to be someone.
这是大海 笨蛋 不会只有我们两个 It's the ocean, siIly. We're not the only two in here.
让我瞧瞧 是的 这边没有 Let's see. OK, no one there.
空空如也 Nope. Nada.
那里有鱼 嘿! 打扰 There's somebody. Hey! Excuse...
多莉 多莉 多莉! 该我出题了 Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it's my turn.
我想这是某种可怕神秘的东西 I'm thinking of something dark and mysterious.
是一种我们不了解的鱼 如果我们向它问路... It's a fish we don't know. If we ask it directions...
他可能会把我们吞下去 再吐出我们的骨头! it could ingest us and spit out our bones!
一个大男人问个路怎么也这么麻烦? What is it with men and asking for directions?
我现在不想说男人和女人的问题 I don't want to play the gender card right now.
我们只想说保命的问题 Let's play the "Let's Not Die" card.
你想离开这里吗? 当然想 You want to get out of here? Of course I do.
除非我们问他 不然我们怎么离开这里呢? How are we gonna do that unless we give it a shot?
多莉 你没有完全明白 Dory, you don't fully understand...
别这样 相信我 Come on. Trust me on this.
好吧 All right.
打扰了!小家伙? Excuse me! Whoo hoo! Little fella?
你好!别没礼貌 打招呼呀 Hello! Don't be rude. Say hi.
你好!别没礼貌 打招呼呀 Hello! Don't be rude. Say hi.
你好 Ha. Hello.
他的儿子槟格 是尼莫 His son Bingo... Nemo.
尼莫被抓到 悉尼 Nemo was taken to... Sydney.
悉尼!尽快赶到那里 对我们来说真得很重要 Sydney! And it's really, really important... that we get there as fast as we can...
你能帮我们吗? so can you help us out?
别这样 小家伙 求你了 Come on, little fella. Come on.
多莉 我才是小家伙 Dory, I'm a little fella.
我不认为那是个小家伙 I don't think that's a little fella.
啊!大家伙 鲸 好 Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK.
也许他只会说鲸语 Maybe he only speaks whale.
我我们 想想要... Mooo! Weee neeed...
多莉? 找找到到他的儿子 Dory? Tooo fiind his son.
你在干什么? 你肯定你说的是鲸语? What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
你你能告诉我们方方向吗? Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
你...你能告诉我们方...方向吗? Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
多莉! 只有鬼知道你在说什么! Dory! Heaven knows what you're saying!
瞧 他游走了 回...回...来...来 See, he's swimming away. Cooome baaack.
他不会回来了 他一定生气了 He's not cning back. You offended him.
也许该用另一种鲸语 Maybe a different dialect.
多莉! Moooohhhmmooo... Dory!
这根本不是鲸语 你说得是胡话 This is not whale. You're speaking upset stomach.
难听死了 也许该更大声点吗? You actually sound sick. Maybe louder?
别这样! Rah! Rah! Don't do that!
太像虎鲸了 听起来像虎鲸吗? Too much orca. Didn't it sound orca ish?
行了 不像虎鲸 It doesn't sound orca.
你说得什么鱼都不像 It sounds like nothing I've ever heard.
也许此时 他正饿着呢 It's just as well. He might be hungry.
也许此时 他正饿着呢 It's just as well. He might be hungry.
鲸不吃小丑鱼 他们吃海虾 Whales don't eat clownfish. They eat krill.
快游开! 啊 瞧 海虾! Swim away! Oh, look, krill!
快跑 多莉 快跑! Move, Dory, move!
快跑 多莉 快跑! Move, Dory, move!
瞧 你看到了吗? Look at that. Would you look at that?
肮脏 绝对肮脏 FiIthy. Absolutely fiIthy.
谢谢你 孩子 这都是你的功劳 All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible.
虾虾 我说过不用清理 Jacques, I said no cleaning.
我受不了 I am ashamed.
瞧!垃圾天使! Look! Scum angel!
泡泡!我爱泡泡! Bubbles! I love the bubbles!
亮亮?有人见过亮亮吗? Flo? Has anybody seen Flo?
9:00 牙医来了 9:00 and cue dentist.
你好 芭芭拉 对不起我迟到了 Hello, Barbara. Sorry I'm late.
好 我们做好准备 我们做好准备 好的 OK, here we go. Here we go, OK.
小大卫 雷诺斯 你好吗... Little Davey Reynolds...
走向工作台了 放下钥匙... PEACH: Walks to the counter, drops the keys...
张开 真令人恶心! Bloat, that's disgusting!
对我来说味道不错 Tastes pretty good to me.
人类哪知道这是我们鱼类的杰作! Don't you people realize we are swimming in our own...
嘘!他来了! Shh! Here he cnes!
奇怪 真是脏透了 Crikey. What a state.
啊 芭芭拉 我明天最早的预约是几点? Ohh. Barbara, what's my earliest appointment tomorrow?
10:00整 10点之前不接病人 听到了吗? 10:00, luv. Leave it open, would you?
在达拉到这里之前 我得清理下鱼缸 I've gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here.
你听到了吗 鲨鱼饵? Did you hear that, Sharkbait?
是的!他要清理鱼缸! Yay! He's gonna clean the tank!
我们可以出去了! We're gonna be clean!
你准备好去见你老爸了吗 孩子? You ready to see your dad, kid?
你当然准备好了 Uh huh. Of course you are.
我想他一定在海港那边的码头上等着迎接你呐 你说对吗? I wouldn't be surprised if he's out there... in the harbor waiting for you right now.
是的 Yeah.
来了一个大浪 Here cnes the big one.
啊!快点!你别错过机会! Ooh! Come on! You gotta try this!
你能不能别闹了? 为什么?有什么问题吗? Will you just stop it? Why? What's wrong?
我们在鲸鱼的肚子里面 你还不明白吗? We're in a whale, don't you get it?
鲸鱼? 一头鲸鱼! Whale? A whale!
这都怪你问什么路! 这就是问路的下场! You had to ask for help! And now we're stuck here!
鲸鱼 你知道的 我懂鲸语 Wow, a whale. I speak whale.
不 你疯了!你根本不会说鲸语! No, you're insane! You can't speak whale!
我得出去!我得去找我儿子! I have to get out! I have to find my son!
我的告诉他海龟有多老! I have to tell him how old sea turtles are!
嘿... Hey...
你没事吧? you OK?
别这样 一切都会好起来的 There, there. It's all right.
会没事的 It'll be OK.
不 不 不会的 No. No, it won't.
肯定会没事的 等着瞧 Sure it will. You'll see.
不 我向他保证过 不会让他有任何事的 No. I promised him I'd never let anything happen to him.
真是奇怪的许诺 Huh. That's a funny thing to promise.
什么? What?
你不可能不让他出任何事情 You can't never let anything happen to him.
那等于不让他做任何事情 Then nothing would ever happen to him.
那他什么乐趣也没有了 Not much fun for little Harpo.
发生什么事了? Hmm. What's going on?
不知道 我要问问他 Don't know. I'll ask him.
多莉... 发...发生什么事了? Dory... Whaaat's goooing onnn?
我想他嫌我们太吵了 I think he says we've stopped.
我们是够吵的了 不要再说什么鲸语了 Of course we've stopped. Stop trying to speak whale.
你会令一切变得更糟 那是什么声音音? You'll make things worse. What is that noise?
啊 不 瞧你都干了些什么呀 Oh, no. Look what you did.
水位在下降 在下降! The water's going down. It's going down!
真的?你肯定吗? Really? You sure about that?
瞧!水只剩下一半了! Look! Already it's half empty!
应该说还有一半 I'd say it's half full.
够了!还剩一半 Stop that! It's half empty!
好 这句可不大好翻译 OK, that one was a little tougher.
他或许在说我们应该进他的喉咙去... He either said we should go to the back of the throat...
或者他想喝点无酒精饮料 or he wants a root beer float.
这话不是明摆着的嘛! Of course he wants us to go there!
他是要吃掉我们了! That's eating us!
我的味道如何 大家伙Moby(小说《白鲸记》中的角色)? 我的味道很好吧? How do I taste, Moby? Do I taste good?
告诉他我对成为他的午餐没兴趣! Tell him I'm not interested in being lunch!
好的 他...他 别对他说了! OK. Heee... Stop talking to him!
怎么了? What is going on?
我看看 什么...么事 I'll check. Whaaat...
不要再说鲸语了! 你不会说鲸语了! No more whale! You can't speak whale!
我会! 你不会! Yes, I can! No, you can't!
你以为你会 但其实你不会 尼莫! You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
好了 多莉 别! OK. Dory! Oof!
他说是让我们离开的时候了 He says it's time to let go.
一切都会没事的 Everything's gonna be all right.
你怎么知道? How do you know?
你怎么知道我们不会碰上倒霉的事情? How do you know something bad isn't gonna happen?
我不知道! I don't!
我们还活着! Ha ha ha! We're alive!
瞧!悉 尼 悉尼! Look! Sy d ney... Sydney!
悉尼! 又是悉尼! Sydney! Sydney again!
你是对的 多莉! 我们成功了! You were right, Dory! We made it!
我们会找到我儿子的! We're gonna find my son!
我真希望我会说鲸语 Wow. I wish I could speak whale.
我们要做的是找到抓走他的那艘船 All we gotta do is find the boat that took him.
对! 我们行的! Right! We can do this!
早 Morning.
是早晨了 大家! 今天就是那个逃亡日! It's morning, everyone! Today's the day!
阳光明媚 鱼缸乾净了... The sun is shining, the tank is clean...
我们就要出去了 鱼缸乾净了 and we are getting out... The tank is clean.
鱼缸乾净了! The tank is clean!
怎么会? But how?
当我们熟睡的时候 一定是牙医装了这个 Boss must've installed it while we were sleeping.
我们该怎么做? 有什么办法 桃桃? What are we gonna do? What's it say, Peach?
我听不到 桃桃 I can't hear you, Peach.
2003水得清 具有自动清洁 The Aquascum 2003 is an all purpose, self cleaning...
免于维护污水过滤等功能...... maintenance free, salt water purifier...
保证大大延长你水族箱里的鱼的寿命 that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish.
别说了! Stop it!
2003水得清设定为... The Aquascum is programmed to scan...
每五分钟扫瞄一次你的鱼缸 your tank environment every five minutes?!
扫瞄?那是什么意思? Scan? What does that mean?
酸硷值 正常 PH balance... normal.
啊 不错 Ooh. Nice.
啊 啊! 去死吧 水得清! Ooh... Oh! Curse you, Aquascum!
我们的逃跑计划又完了 That's it for the escape plan. It's ruined.
那我们下步做什么 Then what are we gonna do about...
躲起来 孩子! Stay down, kid!
虚惊一场 False alarm. Whew.
我的神经再也经受不了了 My nerves can't take much more of this.
我们该怎么对付那个金鱼杀手? What'll we do when that brat gets here?
我正在考虑 啊! 吉哥! I'm thinking. Oh! Gill!
尼莫! 我来了! 救我!救我! Nemo! I'm cning! Help me! Help me!
往下游!快点 孩子! Swim down! Come on, kid!
大家跳进来! 向下游! Everybody jump in! Swim down!
就是这样! 怎么回事? That's it! What the...?
干得好! Yay! Ha ha! Good work!
吉哥! Gill!
尼莫! 鲨鱼饵! Nemo! Sharkbait!
快打滚 孩子! 翻过来!翻过来! Roll, kid! Lean! Lean!
差点就掉下去了 Whoops. That would've been a nasty fall.
吉哥!我不想死! Gill! Don't let me go belly up!
冷静 尼莫 你不会死的 Just calm down, Nemo. You won't go belly up.
我保证 你不会有事的 I promise. You're gonna be OK.
达拉! Darla!
这些船里面 有没有你觉得熟悉的? Do any of these boats look familiar to you?
没有 但那艘船一定在这里的某个地方 No, but the boat has to be here somewhere.
快点 多莉 我们要找到它 Come on, Dory. We're gonna find it.
我太兴奋了 你兴奋吗? I'm totally excited. Are you excited?
多莉 醒醒 醒醒 快点 Dory, wake up. Wake up, cne on.
鸭子! Duck!
那不是鸭子 那是...鹈鹕! That's not a duck. It's a... pelican!
不!我来从这么远来 不是为了当他早餐的! No! I didn't cne this far to be breakfast!
嘿 祖哥 你瞧那边? Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that?
什么?什么? What? What?
太阳刚刚升起 而吉拉德就被撑得走不动了 Sun's barely up and Gerald's had more than he can handle.
是的 找个人去帮帮这个可怜的家伙吧 Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy.
是的 没错 是的 Yeah, right. Yeah.
那就不劳你们大驾了 Don't everybody fly off at once.
没事的 吉拉德 鱼塞住你的舌头了吗? All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue?
啊! Aah! Love a duck!
啊! Aah! Love a duck!
我得去找我儿子尼莫! I gotta find my son Nemo!
尼莫?他就是那条鱼! Nemo? He's that fish!
那条打遍大海无敌手的鱼! The one that's been fighting the whole ocean!
我知道你儿子在那里 I know where your son... Huh?
等等!回来!停下来! Wait! Come back! Stop!
多莉 继续走!他疯了! Dory, keep going! He's crazy!
我有事要告诉你! I got something to tell you!
我的 Mine.
千万别轻举妄动 Don't make any sudden moves.
要想活命 就跳进我的嘴里 Hop inside my mouth if you want to live.
跳进你的嘴里? 那我们怎么能活命吗? Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live?
我的? Mine?
是的 没错 不 我认识你儿子 Yeah, right. No. I know your son.
他是橙色的 有一边鳍有残障 He's orange with a gimpy fin on one side.
那是尼莫! That's Nemo! Aah!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
系紧你们的安全带! Fasten your seat belts!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
大家坐稳了! Everybody hold on!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
太吵了!吵死我了了! Too loud! Too loud for me!
# 一闪 一闪 小星星 # Twinkle, twinkle, little star
我要搬走! 找个安全的地方! Find a happy place! Find a happy place!
达拉 你的叔叔要立刻见你 Darla, your uncle will see you now.
好的 我们来看看那些小乳牙 All right, let's see those pearly whites.
我是食人鱼住在亚马逊河 Raah! I'm a piranha. They're in the Amazon.
食人鱼也是一种鱼 就像你的生日礼物一样 And a piranha's a fish, just like your present.
# 我有鱼了 鱼了 # I get fishy, fishy
啊 不 可怜的小家伙 Oh, no. Poor little guy.
他死了 鲨鱼饵! He's dead. Sharkbait!
鱼 鱼 鱼! Yay! Fishy, fishy, fishy!
我大概把你的礼物忘在车里了 宝贝 Must've left your present in the car, sweetie.
啊! 我这就去帮你拿 Ohh! I'll go and get it.
他还活着! 她没死! He's still alive! He's not dead!
怎么了? 他为什么要装死? What's happening? Why is he playing dead?
它会被冲进下水道的 He's gonna get flushed down the toilet.
他要离开这里了! 他将被冲走! He's gonna get out of here! He's gonna get flushed!
多么聪明的小家伙! What a smart little guy!
啊 不!是垃圾桶! Oh, no! Not the trash can!
尼莫!不! Nemo! No!
嘿!我找到他爸爸了! 尼莫在哪里? Hey! I found his dad! Where's Nemo?
牙医! 他在那边! Dentist! He's over there!
什么是牙医? 祖哥 快进去! What's a dentist? Nigel, get in there!
我不能进去! 你能行的!祖哥! I can't go in there! Yes, you can! Charge!
什么鬼 ? Aah! What the...?
多拉 宝贝 小心! Darla, sweetie, look out!
别动! Aah! Hold still!
安静!别紧张! Aah! Easy! Easy!
别动! Aah! Hold still!
没有人会伤害你的! Nobody's going to hurt you! Oof!
尼莫 Nemo.
啊 我的老天 Oh, my goodness.
抓到了!别乱动! Gotcha! Keep down!
尼莫! Nemo!
爸爸? Daddy?
你出去!出去! Out with you! And stay out!
老爸? Daddy?
小鱼? Fishy?
小鱼! 醒醒! Fishy! Wake up!
啊 不! Oh, no!
快上山顶上去! To the top of Mount Wannahockaloogie!
你为什么在睡觉? Why are you sleeping?
快点! 祖祖! Hurry! Bloat!
开火! Ring of Fire!
小鱼! Fishy! Aah!
啊!这些动物简直都发疯了! Crikey! All the animals have gone mad!
出去! Aaah! Get it out!
砸她的头! 快 吉哥 快! Smack her in the head! Go, Gill, go!
鱼在我的头发里! Fish in my hair!
吉哥! Gill!
鲨鱼饵... 代我向你老爸问好 Sharkbait... tell your dad I said hi.
成功了! Go get 'em!
他成功了! 是的! He did it! Yay!
我太高兴了! 他没事吧 吉哥? I'm so happy! Is he gonna be OK, Gill?
别担心 条条水管通大海 Don't worry. All drains lead to the ocean.
小鱼! Fishy!
爸爸! Daddy!
我很难过 I'm so sorry.
真的 没能帮到你 Truly, I am.
真是对不起 Truly, I am.
嘿 多莉... Hey. Dory...
如果不是因为你... if it wasn't for you...
我永远不可能成功来到这里 I never would've even made it here.
所以 谢谢 So, thank you.
嘿 等等 Hey, wait a minute.
等等 你要去哪里? Wait. Where are you going?
完了 多莉 我们太迟了 It's over, Dory. We were too late.
尼莫死了 我现在也要回家了 Nemo's gone, and I'm going home now.
不 不 你不能走 No. No, you can't.
停下来! Stop!
请别走 Please don't go away.
求你 Please?
以前从来没有任何人和我相处这么久的 No one's ever stuck with me for so long before.
而且如果你一走 我只有... And if you leave, I just...
跟你在一起的事情才能记住事情 I remember things better with you.
我...是这样的 瞧 P . 歇尔曼 42号... I do. Look... P. Sherman, 42...
42...
我记得 我记得 就在这里 I remember it. I do. It's there.
我知道那是因为我看着你... I know it is because when I look at you...
我能感觉到 I can feel it.
看着你 会让我有家的感觉 I look at you and I... I'm home.
求你... Please...
我不想失去这种感觉 I don't want that to go away.
我不想忘记 I don't want to forget.
对不起 多莉 但我想... I'm sorry, Dory, but I do.
上天的赏赐 生活的甜露! Manna from heaven. Sweet nectar of life!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey! Hey!
这是我们的地头! 离开这里! This is our spot! Get outta here!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey! Hey!
是的 就是它 伙计 Yeah, that's it, fella.
继续游 别回来了 Just keep on swimmin'. You got that.
太对了 伙伴! Too right, mate!
啊!我在这里找到个活的! Oh! I got a live one here!
你见过我老爸吗? Have you seen my dad?
抓住他! 嘿! 嘿! 回这里来! Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here!
你放跑了他! You let him go!
嘿! 嘿! BOTH: Hey! Hey!
老爸!老爸! Dad! Dad!
老爸! Dad!
啊! Ohh!
打扰了 Um, excuse me.
你没事吧? Are you all right?
我不知道我在那里 我不知道发生了什么事 I don't know where I am. I don't know what's going on.
我想我丢了个人 但我记不起来了 I think I lost somebody, but I can't remember.
没事的 我也正在找个人 It's OK. I'm looking for someone, too.
嘿 我们可以一起找 Hey, we can look together.
我叫多莉 I'm Dory.
我叫尼莫 I'm Nemo.
尼莫?很好听的名字 Nemo? That's a nice name.
老爸! 老爸! Dad! Dad!
等等 他是你老爸还是我的老爸? Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
我老爸 知道了 老爸! My dad. Got it. Dad!
可是 我们现在在哪里呢? 老爸! 老爸! Where are we, anyway? Dad! Dad!
啊 悉尼 梨 悉尼 Oh. Syl... Shi... Sydney.
悉尼 袋鼠路 42号 P . 歇尔曼 P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
尼莫! Aah! Nemo!
是你!你是尼莫! It's you! Aah! You're Nemo!
是的 是的 我是尼莫! Yes, yes, I'm Nemo!
你是尼莫!你已经死了呀 我见到的 You're Nemo! You were dead. I saw you.
而你却在这里!我找到你了 And here you are! I found you.
你没有死 而你的老爸 你老爸! You're not dead. And your father... Your father!
你认识我老爸?!他在哪里? You know my father?! Where is he?
这边!他从这个方向走了 快点! This way! He went this way. Quick!
嘿 嘿 嘿! Hey, hey, hey!
嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey!
你见过一条橙色的鱼游过去吗? Have you seen an orange fish swim by?
就像他! 但大一点! It looks just like him! But bigger!
是的 我见过他 很悲伤的 Yeah, I saw him, bluey.
但我不会告诉你他去那里了... But I'm not tellin' you where he went...
而且打死我也不说 and there's no way you're gonna make me.
我的 Mine.
好的!我说! Aah! All right! I'll talk!
他往鱼群那边去了! He went to the fishing grounds! Aah!
嘿 小心! Hey, look out!
对不起 我光想着回家了 I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get home.
老爸! 老爸! Dad! Dad!
尼莫? Nemo?
老爸! 尼莫? Daddy! Nemo?
老爸! 尼莫活着! Dad! Nemo's alive!
老爸! 尼莫活着! Dad! Nemo's alive!
多莉? 尼莫! Dory? Nemo!
老爸! Daddy!
尼莫!我来了 尼莫! Nemo! I'm cning, Nemo!
老爸! 尼莫!感谢上帝 Dad! Nemo! Thank goodness.
都好吧 儿子 都好吧 It's all right, son. It's gonna be OK.
回头!你游错方向了! Turn around! You're going the wrong way!
小心! Aah! Look out!
啊 我的 Oh, my...
救命!救 命! Help! He e elp!
多莉! 快! Dory! Come on!
救命!救命! Help! Help!
救命! 救我们出去! Help! Get us out! Aah!
不 不 不! 多莉! No, no, no! Dory!
老爸 我有办法! 尼莫! 不! Dad, I know what to do! Nemo! No!
我们的告诉所有的鱼一起向下游! We have to tell all the fish to swim down together!
你快出来! 我知道这一定行! Get out of there now! I know this will work!
不 我不能再失去你了! No, I am not gonna lose you again!
没时间了! 这是救多莉的唯一的办法! There's no time! It's the only way to save Dory!
我能行 I can do this.
你是对的 You're right.
我知道你行 I know you can.
祝你好运! 现在 去!快点! Lucky fin! Now, go! Hurry!
告诉所有的鱼向下游! Tell all the fish to swim down!
嗯?你们听我儿子的! 快点! Well? You heard my son! Come on!
多莉 你得告诉所有人... Dory, you have to tell everybody to...
一起向下游! Swim down together!
你明白我对你说的话了吗? Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
向下游! Swim down!
大家向下游! Everybody swim down!
快点 你们得向下游! Come on, you have to swim down!
向下! 向下游! Down! Swim down!
向下游! 向下游! Swim down! Swim down!
继续游! Don't give up! Keep swimming!
继续游! Just keep swimming!
就是这样! That's it!
这有效! It's working!
继续游! 继续游! Keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游! 继续游! Just keep swimming! Keep swimming!
快点 老爸! Come on, Dad!
你干得太好 儿子! 那是我老爸 You're doing great, son! That's my dad.
我们游到海底! 继续游! Let's get to the bottom! Keep swimming!
# 一起往下游 一起往下游 # Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
快到了! 继续游! Almost there! Keep swimming!
继续游! Keep swimming!
继续游! Keep swimming!
多莉!尼莫在哪里? 这边! Dory! Where's Nemo? There!
啊 不 尼莫! Oh, no. Nemo!
尼莫? Nemo?
尼莫? Nemo?
没事的 爸爸在这里 爸爸找到你了 It's OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.
爸爸? Daddy?
啊 感谢上帝 Oh, thank goodness.
老爸...我不恨你 Dad... I don't hate you.
啊 不 不 不 Oh, no, no, no.
我很抱歉 尼莫 I'm so sorry, Nemo.
嘿 猜得到吗? 什么? Hey, guess what? What?
海龟 我遇到一个 Sea turtles... I met one.
他有150岁 And he was 150 years old.
150岁? 是的 150? Yep.
山笛叔叔说它们只能活到100岁 Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100.
山笛叔叔? Sandy Plankton?
难道你爸爸走遍了五湖四海... Do you think I would cross the entire ocean...
知道的还没有一个山笛叔叔多? and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?
他是150岁! 不是100岁! Ha ha ha! He was 150! Not 100!
那个一窍不通的山笛叔叔是谁? Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything?
该上学了!起床! 我们走! Time for school! Get up! Let's go!
该上学了!起床! 我们走! Time for school! Get up! Let's go!
我会赢得! 不 你不会! I'm gonna win! No, you're not!
我赢了! 我的儿子赢了我! I did it! Aw, my own son beats me!
上船了 探险家们 Climb aboard, explorers.
海参看着软体动物说... The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says...
“有这样的朋友 我们还怕敌人干什么啊” "With fronds like these, who needs anemones?"
你好 尼莫 这是谁? Hello, Nemo. Who's this?
外国留学生 我是顺着东澳洋流来的朋友! Exchange student. I'm from the E.A.C., dude!
真可爱! 没错 Sweet! Totally.
真的 玛蒂 Seriously, Marty.
你真的做过你所说的那些事吗? Did you really do all the things you say you did?
对不起 Pardon me.
你好 啊 Hello. Ohh.
别慌张 Don't be alarmed.
我们想要确保我们的新成员安全到家 We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely.
谢谢 伙计们 下礼拜见 Thanks, guys. See you next week.
训练计划一定要进行下去 记住 鱼类是朋友... Keep up with the program. Remember, fish are friends...
不是食物!再见! Not food! Bye!
抓稳了 我们出发! Hold on, here we go!
下一站 知识海洋! Next stop... knowledge!
再见 儿子!祝你愉快! Bye, son! Have fun!
再见 老爸! Bye, Dad!
啊! 雷老师 等等 我忘了点事情 Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something.
我爱你 老爸 Love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子 I love you, too, son.
老爸? 你可以走了 Dad? You can let go now.
对不起 去探险吧 Sorry. Go have an adventure.
再见!回头见 朋友们! Good bye! See ya later, dudes!
再见 艾莫! 尼莫 Bye, Elmo! Nemo.
再见 尼莫! 放学后见 多莉! Bye, Nemo! See you after school, Dory!
再见 儿子 Bye, son.
芭芭拉 我不明白 Barbara, I don't understand it.
这个东西说是永久耐用的... Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee...
却说坏就坏了! and it breaks!
我得亲自清理鱼缸了 把鱼都弄出来... I had to clean the tank myself, take all the fish out...
把他们放在袋子里 然后 put 'em in bags, and...
鱼都去哪里了? Where'd the fish go?
来呀 桃桃! 快点! Come on, Peach! Hurry!
你行的! 就是它 You can do it! That's it.
再远一点 Just a little further.
这个红灯间隔是我见过的最短的! That's the shortest red light I've ever seen!
快点 桃桃! Come on, Peach! Ohh. Aah!
现在怎么办? Now what?
在海那边某个地方有个人在为我等候 SomewhereBeyond the sea Somewhere, waitin' for me
我的爱人站在金色沙滩上 My lover stands on golden sands
目送着船只 And watches the ships
驶向远方 That go sailin'
在海那边某个地方 Somewhere Beyond the sea
她在那里注视着我 She's there watchin' for me
如果我能像小鸟那样高高飞翔 If I could fly like birds on high
径直飞到她的怀中 Then straight to her arms
我将远航 I'll go sailin'
那么远 跨越星空 It's far Beyond the stars
那么近 在月光下 It's near, beyond the moon
我知道 I know
毫无疑问 Beyond a doubt
我的心会指引我马上到达 My heart Will lead me there soon
我们会重逢在海滩上 We'll meet Beyond the shore
我们亲吻 像从前一样 We'll kiss just like before
我们在海上 心情舒畅 Happy we'll be beyond the sea
我再也不去远航 And never again I'll go sailin'
我知道 I know
毫无疑问 Beyond a doubt
我的心会指引我马上到达 My heart Will lead me there soon
噢 我们会重逢 我相信我们会 Oh, we'll meet, I know we'll meet
重逢在海滩上 Beyond the shore
我们亲吻 像从前一样 We'll kiss just as before
我们在海上 心情舒畅 Happy we will be beyond the sea
我再也不去远航 And never again I'll go sailin'
不再远航 No more sailin'
再见 远航 So long, sailin', sailin'
不再远航 No more sailin'
再见 远航 我的朋友 Good bye, farewell, my friend
不再远航 No more sailin'
再见 So long
远航 Sailin'
不再远航 No more sailin'
不再 No more
再见 Farewell
郑重告别 Auf wiedersehen
永别了 Adieu to you and you
不再远航 No more sailin'
不再 No more
噢 不再远航 Ohh, no more sailin'
不了 不了 No more, no more
不再远航 No more sailin'
不再 No more
再说一次 One more time
不再远航 No more sailin'
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
