怪 兽 电 力 公 司
晚安 小乖乖 Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 妈咪 'Night, Mom.
好好睡 小家伙 Sleep tight, kiddo.
模拟程式结束... Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束... Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束... Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束... Simulation terminated.
鼻涕先生 对吧? All right. Mr. Bile, is it?
我的朋友都叫我痰痰 My friends call me Phlegm.
鼻涕先生 你做错了什么? Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong?
我跌倒了? I fell down?
不是啦 在那之前 No, no, before that.
有人知道他到底 犯了什么大错吗? Can anyone tell me Mr. Bile's big mistake?
有人知道吗? Anyone?
让我们看看录影带 来吧 Let's take a look at the tape. Here we go.
就在...那儿 那扇门 你没关好 Right there. See? The door. You left it wide open.
没把门关好是天大的错误 为什么? And leaving the door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because...
冷风会吹进来? It could let in a draft?
小孩子会闯进来 It could let in a child.
荷特路老板 Mr. Waternoose.
人类小孩是世上 最毒最致命的东西 There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child.
摸一下就会死人 A single touch could kill you.
门没关好 小孩就能走进来 Leave a door open and a child could walk right into this factory,
闯进怪兽世界 right into the monster world.
我才不进去 死都不去 I won't go in a kid's room. You can't make me.
你一定要去 我们需要这个 You're going in there because we need this.
我们要靠你们 收集小孩的尖叫声 Our city is counting on you to collect those children's screams.
没有尖叫声就没有电力 Without scream we have no power.
这工作很危险 Yes, it's dangerous work.
所以你们一定要全力以赴 And that's why I need you to be at your best.
吓人怪兽一定要 有自信 有耐力 I need scarers who are confident, tenacious, tough.
神勇飙悍 凶猛可怕 Intimidating.
最高竿的怪兽就是... I need scarers like... Like
詹姆士苏利文 James P. Sullivan.
早安 怪兽之都 Hey, good morning, Monstropolis. It's five after 6:00 a.m.
现在是怪兽城市 清晨六点零五分 in the big Monster City.
气温是华氏六十五度 这对爬虫类是好消息 The temperature's a balmy 65 degrees which is good for you reptiles
这种天气最适合赖床 And it looks like it's gonna be a perfect day to lie in bed, sleep in,
或是锻练垂在床边的赘肉 or simply work off that flab that's hanging over the bed!
毛怪 起床罗 Get up, Sulley!
大眼仔 我可没要求叫床服务 I don't believe I ordered a wake up call, Mikey.
废话少说 棉花糖小子 Less talk, more pain, marshmallow boy!
快用力 你这算什么怪兽? Feel the burn. You call yourself a monster?
快快跑...小孩子醒了 Scary feet, scary feet. The kid's awake!
快快跑...小孩睡着了 Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet. Kid's asleep!
双胞胎 上下铺 Twins! In a bunk bed!
我差点就把你考倒 I thought I had you there.
毛怪 准备好 盯着它 OK, Sulley, here we go. You ready? Follow it. It's over here.
在这边 这边... 别让小孩碰到你 Over there. Don't let the kid touch you. Don't let him touch you!
大家都知道 吓小孩最好玩 I don't know but it's been said I love scarin' kids in bed
牙齿一定要美白 怪兽不能有蛀牙 Fight that plaque. Scary monsters don't have plaque.
118下 119下 加油 你还行吗 再来一下 One eighteen. Do you have 119? Do I see 120?
棒呆了 I don't believe it.
我连一滴汗都没流 I'm not breaking a sweat.
我不是说你啦 播广告了 Not you. Look! The new cnmercial's on.
怪兽电力公司的未来 The future is bright at Monsters, Incorporated.
我也有演哦 一片光明 I'm in this one. We're part of your life.
汽车要用电 暖气要用电 We power your car. We warm your home.
我们提供所有的电力 We light your city.
我是怪兽电力公司 I'm Monsters, Incorporated.
你看 是贝蒂 Hey, look! Betty!
每个小孩都分配到 最吓人的怪兽 Carefully matching every child to their ideal monster,
制造出高品质的尖叫声 转换成持续稳定的能源 to produce superior scream. Refined into clean, dependable energy.
你用的一切电力 都是怪兽电力公司提供的 Every time you turn something on, Monsters, Incorporated is there.
我是怪兽电力公司 I'm Monsters, Incorporated.
我们在尽力而为 但是人类的恐惧心逐渐降低 We know the challenge. The window of innocence is shrinking.
小孩子的胆量越来越大 Human kids are harder to scare.
为了接受未来的挑战 Of course, Ml is prepared for the future.
本公司有最吓人的怪兽 With the top scarers,
最好的发电机 并且 着手研发全新能源技术 the best refineries, and research into new energy techniques.
快拍到我了 OK, here I cne.
我们不断为更好的明天努力 就在今天 We're working for a better tomorrow, today.
我们是怪兽电力公司 We're Monsters, Incorporated.
我们是怪兽电力公司 We're MI, Monsters, Incorporated.
我们因为关心才吓人 We scare because we care.
我不敢相信 噢 麦克 I can't believe it. Mike.
我上电视了 I was on TV!
你看到了吗 我演得棒呆了? Did you see me? I'm a natural.
我知道 我很棒吧? Hello? I know! Wasn't I great?
家里都看到了吗? Did the whole family see it?
是你老妈 It's your mom.
没办法 我很上镜 What can I say? The camera loves me.
我这张帅脸一定会常常上电视 I'm telling you, you're gonna be seeing this face on TV more often.
是吗 社会秘密档案吗? Yeah? On Monstropolis' Most Wanted?
你从小学就嫉妒我长得帅 You've been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade.
祝你愉快 老公 Have a good day, sweetie.
你也是 老婆 You too, hon.
上车吧 毛怪 OK, Sulley, hop on in.
不要 Nope.
你上哪儿? Hey, where you going?
麦克 那里尖叫声短缺 我们要用走的 Mikey, there's a scream shortage. We're walking.
走路? Walking?
不行... 我的宝贝车得开开 No, no. Come on. My baby needs to be driven.
拜了 我会打给你 My baby. I'll call you.
(轮流停电计划)
你想知道我为什么买车吗? 不想 You know why I bought the car? Not really.
开车呀 To drive it.
在街上飙车 You know, on the street with the honk, honk,
不必走路 别说了 大贡丸 no walking involved. Give it a rest, will ya, butterball?
你需要运动 You could use the exercise.
才怪 你才肥得像只猪公 I could use the exercise? Look at you.You have your own climate.
好多触角在跳绳 好多触角在跳绳 How many tentacles jump the rope? How many tentacles jump the rope?
早 大眼仔 毛怪 Morning, Mike. Morning, Sulley.
早安 你们好吗? Morning, kids. How you doing?
拜了 大眼仔 毛怪 Hi, Mike. Bye, Sulley.
讨厌 Nuts.
嘿 嘿 汤尼 Fellas. Hey, Tony.
汤尼 汤尼 Tony, Tony.
听说你就快要打破 吓人世界记录 I hear somebody's close to breaking the all time scare record.
我只是为了大家在努力吓人 Just trying to make sure there's enough scream to go around.
我请客 Hey, on the house.
谢了 想得美! Hey, thanks. Bada bing.
太好了 Oh, great.
大脚怪 早安 Hey, Ted, good morning.
(停...前进)
你瞧 大脚怪也走路上班 See that, Mikey? Ted's walking to work.
又怎样 那家伙走五步就到公司了? Big deal. Guy takes five steps and he's there.
(我们是怪兽电力公司)
怪兽电力公司 请稍等 Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
怪兽电力公司 请稍等 怪兽电力公司 请稍等 Monsters, Inc. Please hold. Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
早啊 毛怪 Mornin', Sulley.
早 瑞奇 Mornin', Ricky.
大毛怪 It's the Sullster.
待会儿见罗 老友 See you on the scare floor.
玛姬 陪审团当得怎样? Hey Marge. How was jury duty?
早啊 毛怪 Morning, Sulley. Hey.
好像偏左了一点 Hey. It's still leaning to the left.
才没有 It is not.
大伙儿好 Hey, fellas. Hey, Jerry.
苏利文先生 Hey, Mr. Sullivan.
大伙儿 我说过 叫我毛怪 Guys, I told you, call me Sulley.
我哪敢呀 I don't think so.
我们想祝你好运 We want to wish you good luck today.
快闪吧 别让他分心 Hey, hey, get lost, you two. You're making him lose his focus.
对不起 Sorry.
回头见 两位 See you later, fellas.
苏先生 加油哦 Go get 'em, Mr. Sullivan.
闭嘴 你会让他分心 Quiet. You're making him lose his focus.
糟了 对不起哦 Oh, no. Sorry!
闭嘴 Shut up!
怪兽电力公司 请稍等 我会替您转接 Monsters, Inc. Please hold. Monsters, Inc. I'll connect you.
费太太休假 请您留言 Miss Fearmonger is on vacation. Would you like her voicemail?
蛇蝎美人 Schmoopsie pooh.
电眼帅哥 Googly bear.
生日快乐 Happy birthday.
亲爱的 你记得耶 Googly woogly, you remembered.
亲亲的大毛怪 Hey, Sulley wulley.
嘿 西莉亚 Hey, Celia wheelia.
生日快乐 Happy birthday.
谢了 Thanks.
今晚你要带我去 什么特别的地方? So are we going anywhere special tonight?
我订了一家小馆子 哈利豪森 I just got us into a little place called Harryhausen's.
哈利豪森 你怎么订到位子? Harryhausen's? But it's impossible to get a reservation there.
难不倒我这帅哥 Not for googly bear.
我下班后准时来接你 I will see you at quittin' time. Not a minute later.
好 甜心 OK, sweetheart.
你要浪漫一点 Think romantical thoughts.
我和你 你和我... 我们永远在一起 You and me Me and you Both of us together
她是我的真命天女 她就是了 You know, pal, she's the one. That's it. She is the one.
我真为你高兴 I'm happy for you.
多谢你替我订到位 Thanks for hooking me up with those reservations.
甭客气 订位的是电眼帅哥 They're under the name "googly bear."
好耶 那可不好笑 Good... You know, that wasn't very funny.
这... What the...
大眼仔 Wazowski.
真没想到 连小怪兽都被我吓得半死 What do you know? It scares little kids and little monsters.
我才没被吓到 我有过敏症 I wasn't scared. I have allergies.
才怪 Sure.
蓝道 等到上工再吓人吧 Randall, save it for the scare floor.
我的状况特佳 一定会有好表现 I'm in the zone today, Sullivan. Gonna do serious scaring.
搞不好会打破记录哦 Putting up some big numbers.
那敢情好 蓝道 Randall, that's great.
我们会先打破记录 让你出大糗 That should make it more humiliating when we break the record first
你听到吗? Do you hear that?
风声说我会赢 It's the winds of change.
风什么大头声 胡说八道? "You hear that? It's the winds of...What a creep."
总有一天 我要... One of these days I am really
让你好好教训那家伙 gonna let you teach that guy a lesson.
扫地精 Chalooby. Baby.
(父母喜获五头麟儿)
早安 罗丝 可爱的蜗牛阿嬷 Good morning, Roz, my succulent garden snail.
你今天要吓什么小孩? Who would we be scaring today?
华斯基 你昨晚没交报告 Wazowski.You didn't file your paperwork last night.
讨厌的报告 Oh, that darn paperwork.
好死不死 它们全被吹走了 Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away?
别再犯这个错 Don't let it happen again.
是 我会小心一点 Yes. Well, I'll try to be less careless.
我在盯你 大眼仔 我会盯死你 I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching.
她疯了 She's nuts.
吓人工厂正式开启 职员们各就各位 All scare floors are now active. Assistants, please report to your stations.
好了 大伙儿 东岸上线了 OK, people, Eastern Seaboard cning online.
吓人高手来了 We got scarers cning out.
他们帅毙了 They are so awesome.
(苏利文 蓝道)
愿最好的怪兽是赢家 Hey, may the best monster win.
我赢定了 I plan to.
开始倒数 七 六 五 We are on in seven, six, five,
四 三 二... four, three, two...
(吓人)
你是老大 你是大毛怪 You're the boss. You're the big hairy boss.
我今天的状况很好 I'm feeling good today, Mikey.
干得好 下一道门来了 Attaboy. Another door cning right up.
你还是落后 蓝道 也许我该重新调整... You're still behind, Randall. Maybe I should realign the scream...
快给我另一道门 Get me a door.
是 遵命 Door, yes, door.
杰瑞 今天的进度如何? Well, Jerry, what's the damage so far?
今天很可能会达到标准 We may actually make our quota today, sir.
这个月的第一次 First time in a month.
怎么回事? What happened?
那小女孩差点碰到我 她离我这么近 The kid almost touched me. She got this close to me.
她才六岁 她不怕你吗? She wasn't scared of you? She was only six.
我差点就被挂掉了 我差点就挂了 I could have been dead. I could have died.
振作点 老兄 Keep it together, man.
这儿有一道死门 Hey, we got a dead door over here.
来了 小心 I'm cning. Look out.
对不起 Excuse us.
这礼拜损失了五十八道门 We've lost 58 doors this week, sir.
现在的小孩 没有以前那么好吓了 Kids these days. They just don't get scared like they used to.
启动吧 Let her rip.
老大 干嘛? Sir? What?
你看 Look.
请注意 新冠军是蓝道宝基 Attention. We have a new scare leader. Randall Boggs.
快看计分牌 Look at those numbers.
睡衣派对 Slumber party.
算我没说 Never mind.
小心点 Hey, watch it.
詹姆士 你真是了不起 Well, James, that was an impressive display.
我只是尽职而为 Just doing my job, Mr. Waternoose.
当然了 我有一个好师父 'Course I did learn from the best.
我在五秒内没看到一道新门 If I don't see a new door in my station in five seconds,
就要亲手把你给碎尸万段 I will personally put you through the shredder.
大眼仔 干得好 好棒的表现 Hey, Wazowski, nice job. Those numbers are pretty sweet.
是吗 我都没注意? Are they? You know, I hadn't even noticed.
乔治还好吧? And how's Georgie doing?
棒呆了 我最爱跟他合作 He's doing great.I love working with that big guy.
继续来 今天很顺利 Keep the doors cning. I'm on a roll today.
我跟乔治是好兄弟 George and I are like brothers.
出了2319号状况... 2319! We have a 2319!
红色警戒 Red alert.
红色警戒 Red alert, red alert.
乔治桑德斯 George Sanderson.
请保持不动 快把它弄掉 Please remain motionless. Prepare for decontamination.
快躲吧 大伙儿 Duck and cover, people!
不是CDA吧? Not the CDA.
(CDA 缉童组)
快...快... Go, go, go. Coming through.
让开 Stand aside.
清除污染区域 Clear the contaminated area.
这是2319号状况 A 2319 in progress.
小心 Watch yourself.
退后 小心点 Stand back. Careful.
安全了 状况稳定 准备进行清除 All clear. Situation is niner niner zero. Ready for decon.
谢了 好险 Thanks, guys, that was a close one.
好了 OK.
好了 休息一下 系统要重新设定 Take a break. We gotta shut down and reset the system.
整座工厂都停摆了 An entire scare floor out of cnmission.
还会出什么状况? What else can go wrong?
有够衰了 What a day.
日子很难熬 但是你会撑过去的 We're just going through a rough time. Everyone knows you'll get us through it.
你去跟董事会说吧 Tell that to the board of directors.
这公司是我的家族事业 传到第三代了 James, this cnpany's been in my family for three generations.
我愿意用任何方法拯救它 I would do anything to keep it from going under.
我也一样 So would I, sir.
我倒是希望你帮一个忙 尽管说 I could use your help with something. Anything, sir.
我们请了一批新人 他们... We've hired some new scare recruits, and frankly, they're...
缺乏经验? 他们逊毙了 Inexperienced? They stink.
我想请你明天过去示范一下 I thought maybe you might cne by tomorrow and give them a demonstration.
让他们知道 什么才是吓人高手 Show them what it takes to be our top scarer.
我就先耍那招 你发明的跳吼功 I'll start out with the old Waternoose jump and growl.
这就对了 Now that's my boy.
下班了 每一道门都要送回去 Let's go, everybody. All doors must be returned.
不准违规 No exceptions.
你今天好厉害 你太神了 I've never seen anything like you today. You were on a roll.
看来我明天一定能打破记录 Another day like this and that scare record's in the bag.
一点也没错 That's right, baby.
吃完饭 我要带她去看赛车 As if dinner wasn't enough,I'm taking her to a monster truck rally.
好耶 你有什么计划? Nice. What's on your agenda?
我要回家多运动 Work out some more.
还来? 拜托 你没别的嗜好吗? Again? There's more to life than scaring.
借瓶臭剂来用用 Can I borrow your odorant?
你要腐臭味或是垃圾味? I got smelly garbage or old dumpster.
你有海獭味吗? 没有 You got low tide? No.
癞皮狗味呢? How about wet dog?
有 喷多一点 Yep. Stink it up.
我好浪漫 有时候我觉得 我应该嫁给我自己 I am so romantic sometimes I think I should marry myself.
你嘛帮帮忙 Give me a break.
好一个浪漫之夜在等着我 What a night of romance ahead of me.
今晚只有我和西莉亚共度 Tonight is about me and Celia.
爱之船要起航了 The love boat is about to set sail.
我告诉你 我一想到她就心动 I gotta tell you, that face of hers, it just makes my heart go...
大眼仔 今晚要出去玩吗? Hello, Wazowski. Fun filled evening planned for tonight?
是啊 Well, as a matter of fact...
你一定把报告都写好了吧 I'm sure you filed your paperwork correctly, for once.
你的沉默让我好放心 Your stunned silence is very reassuring.
我把报告放在桌上 My scare reports. I left them on my desk.
要是我迟到 桌位会被抢走 我该怎么办? If I'm not at the restaurant in five minutes they'll give our table away.
走了吧 大帅哥 Schmoopsie pooh. Googly bear. Want to get going?
好 我只是... Do I ever. It's just...
什么? What?
有一件小事... 我不懂 A small... I don't understand.
我忘了交一份报告 I forgot about some paperwork I was supposed to file.
麦克提醒了我 多谢了 Mike was reminding me. Thanks, buddy.
真的吗...对 没错? I was? I mean, I was. Yeah.
那就走吧 OK. Let's go.
走了 We're going.
粉红单给会计部 紫红单给采购部 黄单给罗丝 The pink copies to accounting. The fuchsia ones go to purchasing and the goldenrod ones go to Roz.
深褐色要留底 Leave the puce.
粉红给会计部 紫红单给罗丝 Pink copies to accounting, fuchsia ones to Roz.
不 紫红给采购 黄单给罗丝 The fuchsia ones go to purchasing. The goldenrod ones go to Roz.
我不认得深褐色 Man, I have no idea what puce is.
原来是这张 Oh, that's puce.
有人在吗? Hello? Anyone?
这儿有一道门 There's a door here.
有谁在吓人吗? Hello? Hey. Anybody scaring in here?
大猫咪 Kitty.
不 退后 No, no, stay back.
小心小心 Hold it, hold it.
麦克 我度过很多生日 Michael, I've had a lot of birthdays...
没有很多啦 Well, not a lot of birthdays.
但这是最棒的一次 But this is the best birthday ever.
你在看什么? What are you looking at?
我想到第一次见到你的情形 I was just thinking about the first time I laid eye on you,
你有多么美 讨厌啦 how pretty you looked. Stop it.
当时你的头发比较短 Your hair was shorter.
我正想剪短 I'm thinking about getting it cut.
不 这样就好 No, no, I like it this length.
我喜欢你的一切 I like everything about you.
前几天有人问我 觉得哪个怪兽最美 Just the other day someone asked who was the most beautiful monster
你知道我说谁吗? 你说谁? You know what I said? What did you say?
我说是... I said...
毛怪 毛怪? Sulley? Sulley?
我不是说他美啦 No, no, that's not what I was gonna say.
你在胡言乱语 You're not making sense.
好巧 你们也在这儿 What a coincidence, running into you.
我要叫外卖 I'm just gonna order something.
麦克 Michael.
不晓得有什么好吃的 What's good?
快走吧 你在破坏情调 You're ruining everything.
我去拿你的报告 结果有一道门 I went to get your paperwork and there was a door.
什么? What?
一道门? 蓝道在里面 A door? Randall was in it.
蓝道? Randall?
他在作弊 他在偷偷加班 That cheater.He's trying to boost his numbers.
没那么简单 There's something else.
什么? What?
看...袋...子 Ooklay in the agbay.
什么? 看袋子 What? Look in the bag.
什么袋子? What bag?
这儿没有我爱吃的 保重了 先生 They don't have anything I like here. Take care, Celia.
麦克 这是怎么回事? What's going on?
西莉亚 别怪我 我有别的事要做 Celia, please try to understand. I have to do something!
麦克? Michael?
我数到三 一...二... On three. One, two...
小孩子 A kid!
一个小孩子 A kid!
这儿有一个人类小孩 There's a kid here. A human kid!
大帅哥 Googly bear!
来吧 Come on.
快闪人吧 Let's get out of here.
保持冷静 这不是演习 Please remain calm. This is not a drill.
发生7835号状况 7835 in progress, please advise.
麦克? Michael? Michael!
西莉亚 Celia!
请跟我来 别推我 Come with me. Stop pushing.
放开我的马子 Get your hands off my schmoopsie pooh.
建筑物净空 准备清除污染 Ready for decontamination.
我的约会被搞砸了 I don't think that date could have gone any worse.
(小孩危机)
如果目击证人说的没错 If witnesses are to be believed, there has been a child security breach
人类小孩第一次入侵怪兽城市 for the first time in monster history.
我不承认 也不否认有人类小孩 We neither confirm nor deny the presence of a human child here.
一个小孩子飞过去 用雷射眼炸毁一辆车 Well, a kid flew right over me and blasted a car with its laser vision.
没错 她用念力把我吊起来乱晃 I tried to run, but it picked me up with its mind powers and shook me like a doll.
是真的 我都看见了 It's true. I saw the whole thing.
以我的专业素养来看 It is my professional opinion
现在最好惊声尖叫 that now is the time to panic.
她来了 It's cning. It's cning!
不... No, no, no, no!
给我过来 Come here, kid.
别乱碰 Don't touch those, you little...
那是按字母顺序排好的 Those were alphabetized. It's OK.
没关系 她不过来就没事 As long as it doesn't cne near us we're gonna be OK.
你喜欢吗? You like this?
去捡吧 Fetch.
够了 你不能碰小麦克 Hey, hey. That's it. No one touches Little Mikey.
把玩具熊给她 Mike, give her the bear.
不好了 Oh, no!
快哄她别哭 Make it stop, Sulley. Make it stop!
瞧 你看 玩具熊 Here, look. See bear?
玩具熊耶 Nice bear.
毛怪 Sulley!
玩具熊 Bear, he's a happy bear.
小乖乖 别哭哭 否则我就有麻烦 He's not crying, neither should you. We'll be in trouble
被他们逮到就完蛋 别哭了 'cause they're gonna find us, so please stop crying now.
很好 你很会哄小孩 快乐小熊熊 Good. Good, Sulley. Keep it up. You're doing great. He's a happy bear. He has no...
她碰到我了 毛怪 把玩具熊给她 It touched me. Sulley, the bear! The bear. Give her the...
那是怎么回事? What was that?
我也不知道 I have no idea,
不过她最好别再来一次 but it would be really great if it didn't do it again.
我怎么会这么蠢? How could I do this? How could I be so stupid?
这会毁了公司 This could destroy the cnpany.
管它的公司 我们怎么办? Who cares about the cnpany? What about us?
那玩意是杀人机器 That thing is a killing machine.
她会等我们睡着了再下毒手 It's waiting for us to fall asleep and then wham!
现在我们只能坐以待毙 We're easy prey, my friend. We're sitting targets.
我有个点子 OK, look, I think I have a plan here.
我们要拿一堆汤匙 Using mainly spoons,
挖一条隧道 然后把她丢到野外去 we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild.
汤匙? Spoons.
我想不到了 That's it. I'm out of ideas.
热空气球太贵了 大弹弓太显眼了 Air balloon, too expensive.Giant slingshot, too conspicuous.
木马 太像希腊神话了? Enormous wooden horse, too Greek.
没辄了...想不起来...死定了 No. Can't think. Can't think. Flatliner. Flatlining.
麦克 她好像困了 Mike? I think she's getting tired.
快找地方给她睡觉吧 Well, then why don't you find someplace for it to sleep
让我慢慢想办法 while I think of a plan!
困了吗 你想睡吗? Are you sleepy? Wanna sleep? Is that what you want?
我铺张报纸给你睡 OK. I'll make a nice little area for you to...
那是我的床 你会把细菌弄上去 No. Hey, that's my bed. You're gonna get your germs all over it.
好吧 反正睡椅子也很舒服 Fine. My chair's more cnfortable anyway.
怎么了? What?
那只是衣橱 快睡吧 It's just a closet. Will you go to sleep?
那看起来像蓝道 Hey, that looks like Randall.
蓝道是吓你的怪兽 Randall's your monster.
你以为他要出来吓你 You think he's gonna cne through the closet and scare you.
我该怎么解释? Oh, boy, how do I explain this?
衣橱是空的 你看 It's empty. See?
里面没有怪兽 No monster in here.
现在有了 不过我不会吓你 Well, now there is. But I'm not gonna scare you.
我下班了 I'm off duty.
好吧 我坐在这儿等你睡着 OK. How about I sit here until you fall asleep?
快睡吧 快睡 Go ahead. Go to sleep.
马上睡 Now. Now go.
你...去...睡...觉 You go to sleep.
也许我疯了 Mike, this might sound crazy,
但是我看她没有危险 but I don't think that kid's dangerous.
是吗 那敢情好? Really? Well, in that case, let's keep it.
我一直都想养只 会吃怪兽的宠物 I always wanted a pet that could kill me!
把她放回门里去就行了 What if we just put her back in her door?
什么? 只要把她送回去装作没事 What? Mike, think about it.We send her back,
一切都会恢复正常 everything goes back to normal.
那是笑话吗 你在说笑吗? Is that a joke? Tell me you're joking.
拜托 我一直忍耐到现在 Sulley, I think that given the circumstance I've been extremely forgiving till now.
但这是什么馊主意? But that is a horrible idea.
难道我们要带着她出门 Are we gonna march in public with that thing?
大摇大摆走进公司吗? Then I guess we waltz right up to the factory, right?
我们竟然大摇大摆走进公司 I can't believe we are waltzing right up to the factory.
抹布加沙发布可骗不了人 Sulley, a mop, a couple of lights and some chair fabric are not gonna fool anyone.
我们要给她起个名字 Think about names.
尼斯湖水怪 可怕的大雪人 Loch Ness. Bigfoot. The Abominable Snowman.
他们都是被放逐的怪兽 They all got one thing in cnmon. Banishment!
下一个会轮到我们 We could be next.
别紧张 没问题的 Don't panic. We can do this.
法兰克 How you doing, Frank?
你们好 Hey, guys.
不会有事的 Everything's going to be OK.
去采集指纹 Number one wants this dusted for prints.
小心点 Careful with that.
这儿的视野很好 I got a good view.
低一点 A little lower.
这是在现场找到的 This was recovered at the scene.
别紧张 别紧张 Don't panic.
不用你来说... 振作点 保持冷静 Don't tell me not to. Keep it together.
可能受到污染 Could be contaminated.
各位 安全是第一优先 Gentlemen, safety is our number one concern.
如果有问题...别烦我 If there's anything that... Not now. I'm...
小家伙 你是从哪儿来的? Oh, hello, little one. Where did you cne from?
荷老板 Mr. Waternoose!
詹姆士 这是你的小孩吗? James, is this one yours?
其实她是我 表哥的姐姐的女儿 Actually, that's my cousin's sister's daughter, sir.
今天是上班恳亲日 Yeah, it's...Bring an Obscure Relative to Work Day.
我没看到备忘录 Must have missed the memo.
詹姆士 你今天午休后 到模拟室来一趟 Well,listen, James, why don't you stop by the simulator after lunch
给我们做个吓人示范 and give us that scare demonstration?
荷老板 Yeah. Oh, sir...
好啦 我来了 Yes, yes. I'm cning.
下午见了 詹姆士 I'll see you this afternoon, James.
希望这些人不会关闭厂房 That is, if these gentlemen haven't shut us down.
天啊 Oh, boy.
吓人示范 我怎么不知道? A scare demo. That is great. Why am I the last to know?
不如带这小鬼去吧 她肯定大受欢迎 We could bring your cousin's sister's daughter.She'll be a big hit.
站住 Halt.
拦住他 Stop him.
压住他 Hold him down.
好了 安全了 Come on. The coast is clear.
我们只要摆脱她就行了 OK. All we have to do is get rid of that thing.
在这儿等 我去拿磁卡 So wait here while I get its card.
她不能进来 这是男厕 She can't stay here. This is the men's room.
你的想法好怪 小孩又不介意 That is the weirdest thing you've ever said.
你看 她高兴得跳起舞来了 Look. It loves it here. It's dancing with joy.
我拿到磁卡就回来 I'll be right back with its door key.
好可爱 你好像想要嗯嗯... That's a cute little dance. It almost looks like you've got to...
你好了吗? Are you done in there?
对不起 Sorry, sorry.
你应该好了吧? OK. You're finished now, right?
她跑到哪儿去了? Where did she go?
她不见了 她隐形了吗? Did she disappear? Did she turn invisible?
我不知道耶 I just have no idea.
逮到你了 Gotcha.
你还真会躲 Hey, you're good.
放轻松... Be relaxed. Be relaxed. Be relaxed.
罗丝 亲爱的 你美呆了 Roz, my tender oozing blossom. You're looking fabulous today.
那是新发型吗? 一定是新发型 新彩妆? Is that a new haircut? Tell me, it's a new haircut.New makeup.
你去拉了皮 对吧? You had a lift. You had a tuck. You had something.
你脸上注射肉毒杆菌... Something has been inserted in your skin that makes you look like..
帮我个忙 I need a favor.
蓝道昨晚跑来加班 Randall was working late last night on the scare floor.
我要他那道门的磁卡 I need the key for the door he was using.
那敢情好 Well, isn't that nice?
猜怎么着 你昨晚没交报告? But guess what? You didn't turn in your paperwork last night.
他有啦...没有吗? He didn't... No paperwork?
办公室关闭了 This office is now closed.
准备好 我来了 我就快找到你了 Ready or not, here I cne. I'm getting warmer.
我来也 Any second now.
你在搞什么? What are you doing?
我在找那小孩子 I'm looking for the kid.
她不见了? You lost it?
不 她只是... No, no. She was just...
她在这儿 Here she is.
怎么了? Hey. What's the matter?
我说过我什么也没看见 I already told your buddies...
蓝道 完了 那小孩该怎么办? Randall. Thank goodness. What are we gonna do about the child?
(小孩出现在寿司店)
你找的那小孩上了头条耶 It's on the front page. The child. The one you were after.
给我闭嘴 我知道啦 Be quiet. Don't you think I'm aware of the situation?
我找了她整晚 I was up all night trying to find it.
我粗略算过寿司店的坪数 I did a calculation factoring in the size of the sushi restaurant.
那小孩可能逃走了 The child may have escaped!
我们要假装什么事都没发生 Until we know for sure we're gonna act like nothing happened.
你去搞定机器 我来搞定小孩 Get the machine running. I'll take care of the kid.
不管是谁把她放出来 都死定了 When I find whoever let it out, they're dead.
你还杵在这儿干么 快走呀? Why are you still here? Come on, go! Move! Now!
是 我走人了 I'm not here.
他们走了 They're gone.
情况不妙 糟糕透顶 This is bad, so very bad.
他们说什么机器? 管它的 What were they talking about, machine? Who cares?
别急 找到她的门就送她回家 All we have to do is call her door and send her home.
没错 我们只是普通的员工 就跟别人一样 Right. We're just two regular Joes on our way to work. We will blend right in.
早安 各位 Top of the morning.
大伙儿 怎样? What's shakin', bacon?
你是瘦了 还是断了手脚? Did you lose weight? Or a limb?
拿到磁卡吗? You have her card key, right?
当然拿到了 我说我要去拿 Of course. I told you I'd get her card key. I went and got it.
现在磁卡就在我手中 Now I have her card key.
开始吧 OK. Here we go.
保重了 别再偷溜进来哦 Take care of yourself. Try not to run through any more closets.
这不是她的门 Mike, that's not her door.
你说什么 当然是罗? Of course it's her door.
不 她的门是白色上面有花 No. Her door was white and it had flowers on it.
你一定看走了眼 这就是了 It must have been dark last night because this is its door.
听到吗 好像很好玩? Hey, you hear that? Sounds like fun in there.
寄张明信片给我 我是麦克华斯基 Send me a postcard, kid. That's Mike Wazowski, care of
地址是麦克华斯基解脱了 22 Mike Wazowski, you got your life back Lane.
很好 旅途愉快 拜了 Very good. Now bon voyage.Bye bye.
棍子耶 快去捡 快去呀 Look at the stick. See the stick? Go get the stick.
这不是阿布的门 Go fetch. Mike, this isn't Boo's door.
阿布是谁? Boo? What's Boo?
我决定这么叫她 That's what I decided to call her.
不行吗? There a problem?
你不能替她取名字啦 Sulley, you're not supposed to name it.
取了名就有感情 Once you name it, you start getting attached to it.
让她回到属于她的地方吧 Now put that thing back where it came from, or so help me...
我们正在排演一出舞台剧叫... Hey. We're rehearsing a scene for the upcning cnpany play called...
"让她回到属于她的地方" Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me.
那是一出音乐剧 It's a musical.
让她回到属于她的地方 Put that thing back where it came from or so help me
上帝保佑我 So help me, so help me
卡 And cut.
还没练好啦 我们需要带位小弟 We're still working on it. It's in progress, but we need ushers.
够了 说再见吧 她跑哪儿了? Sulley, I've had enough. Say goodbye to... Where did it go?
她在哪儿? Where is she?
天啊 她又跑掉了? She got away from you again?Well, that is just...
等等 走运了 太完美了 Wait a minute. The sun is cning up. This is perfect.
她不见了 She's gone!
你上哪儿 拜托 别走 Where are you going? Sulley, don't blow this.
你就快打破记录了 We're so close to breaking the record.
让别人找她 这是他们的问题 Somebody will find the kid. It'll be their problem.
我们解套了 She's out of our hair!
你们在干么? What are you two doing?
他们在排演一出戏 They're rehearsing a play.
她已经走了 She's out of our hair
闭嘴 大眼仔 Can it! So, what do you think of that kid getting out, Sullivan?
小孩闯进来那件事有够夸张了 是很夸张 Pretty crazy? Oh, yeah, crazy.
听说她是从这儿跑进来的 Word is the kid's been traced to this factory.
你没看到什么吧? You haven't seen anything?
这... Well...
没有 不过如果有内应 No. No way.But if it was an inside job,
我打赌一定是韦斯福 I'd put my money on Waxford.
韦斯福? 他的眼神很闪烁 Waxford? The one at station six. He's got them shifty eyes.
韦斯福 Hey, Waxford.
毛怪 Sulley!
麦克华斯基 Michael Wazowski!
昨晚是我这辈子 最丢脸的一夜 Last night was one of the worst nights of my entire life, bar none!
你一点都不关心我 I thought you cared about me.
我以为你爱吃寿司 寿司 I thought you liked sushi. Sushi! Sushi!
你以为我是跟你吵这个吗? You think this is about sushi?
麦克华斯基 Wazowski.
麦克... Michael!
男人... Men.
放轻松... Breathe. Keep breathing.
那小孩子呢? Where's the kid?
什么小孩? Kid? What kid?
她在公司 对吧? 你不能怪在我头上 It's here in the factory, isn't it?
是你作弊才把她放出来的 It never would have gotten out if you hadn't been cheating last night.
作弊? Cheating? Cheating. Right.
作弊 没错 Cheating? Cheating. Right.
我知道该怎么解决这问题 OK. I think I know how to make this all go away.
再过五分钟 响起铃声会怎样? What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes?
我能喊暂停? I get a timeout?
大家都去吃午饭 Everyone goes to lunch.
意思就是工厂会怎样? Which means the scare floor will be...
重新油漆? Painted? Empty.
工厂会空无一人啦 猪头 It'll be empty, you idiot.
看到那时钟吗? You see that clock?
当时针和分针都指向上面 When the big hand is pointing up and the little hand is pointing up
我就会把那小孩的门 调到我的工作站 the kid's door will be in my station.
当分针指向下面 门就会不见 But when the big hand points down, the door will be gone.
你要在那之前把小孩送回去 懂了吗? You have until then to put the kid back. Get the picture?
阿布 Boo!
不... 你 站住 No. Hey, you. Halt.
就是他 He's the one.
拍广告的明星 The one from the cnmercial.
就是他 That's him.
请你帮我们签名 Can we get an autograph?
好 没问题 Oh, sure. No problem.
请签给我女儿贝瑟妮 Make that out to Stephanie, my daughter.
好 我看看 Yes. Let's see.
来自可怕朋友的祝福 "From your scary friend. Best wishes..."
我说 "你敢再闹 我就不理你" So,then I said, "If you talk to me like that again, we're through".
她怎么说? What'd she say?
你知道我老妈 她罚我进房间 回头见 You know my mom. She sent me to my room. See you guys later. Take it easy.
倒光了 Bottoms up.
阿布 Boo!
你好啊! 你叫什么? Well, hello, there. What's your name?
麦克华斯基 Mike Wazowski.
毛怪 Sulley!
毛怪 Oh, Sulley.
好了 别躲了 OK, Sulley, cne on.
你们有看到毛怪吗? Hey! You guys seen Sulley anywhere?
没有 抱歉 Nope, sorry.
毛怪? Sulley!
华斯基好像惹上麻烦了 Boy, Wazowski looks like he's in trouble.
2319号状况 2319! We have a 2319!
又来了 Oh, dear.
毛怪... Sulley! Sulley!
毛怪 Sulley. Great news, pal.
好消息 我有办法解套了 I got us a way out of this mess,
不过我们得赶快 她人呢? but we gotta hurry.Where is it?
那是一团垃圾耶 Sull, that's a cube of garbage.
我彷佛听得到她的声音 I can still hear her little voice.
麦克华斯基 Mike Wazowski.
我也听得到耶 I can hear it too.
麦克华斯基... Mike Wazowski!
里面藏了几个小孩 How many kids you got in there?
麦克华斯基... Mike Wazowski!
大猫咪 Kitty!
阿布 Boo!
阿布 你没事 我好担心 Boo, you're all right. I was so worried. I was...
小姑娘 你别再乱跑了 Don't you ever run away from me again, young lady.
我好高兴你很安全 But I'm so glad you're safe.
你真是个好爸爸 My, what an affectionate father.
其实她是我表哥的... Actually, she's my cousin's sister's...
毛怪 走吧 麦克华斯基 That's enough. Let's go. Mike Wazowski.
好啦 让开点 Yeah. Step aside, kid. We're in a...
别逗阿布笑 好吗? Will you stop making Boo laugh?
才没有 快走吧 I didn't. Come on.
真的吗 你找到她的门? I still don't understand. You got Boo's door?
待会儿再解释 快走 I'll explain later. Run.
快走吧 拜托一定要在那 Let's move, let's move. Come on. Please be there. Please be there.
在耶 蓝道没说谎 There it is, just like Randall said.
蓝道 等一下? Randall? Wait a minute. Boo, hey.
一 二 三 四 快把这小瘟神送走吧 One, two, three, four, get the kid through the door.
一切恢复正常 噩梦总算结束 没关系 The nightmare is over. It's OK, Boo.
怎么了 快呀? What's the matter? It's time to move.
别相信蓝道 他想抓阿布 管他的 Mike, what are you thinking? Randall's after Boo. Who cares? Let's go.
拜托 只有一次机会 不 这是陷阱 This is a limited time offer. No. I don't like this.
你想要找到她的门 对吧 Sulley, you wanted her door and there it is.
这就是她的门 快点 不行 Now let's move. No, Mike.
你一定要我证明 这就是她的门 You want me to prove everything's on the up and up? He wants a door, I get a door.
等一下 Wait.
你这穷紧张的毛球 Paranoid delusional furball.
麦克? Mike!
毛怪 你上哪儿去了? Hey, Sulley, where you been all day?
毛怪... Sulley? Sulley!
麦克 Mike? Mike?
麦克 你在哪儿? Where are you?
你在吗? Are you in there?
你在哪儿? Where are you, buddy?
麦克... Mike? Where are you?
阿布 你真聪明 Boo, way to go.
别怕 It's OK.
蓝道 你是不是... Randall, did you have to...
没错 我逮到那小孩了 Yes! I got the kid.
太好了 我当然没怀疑 Great news. Not that I was concerned.
快过来帮忙吧 Get over here and help me.
别拖拖拉拉的 方格斯 Come on, while we're young here, Fungus.
这孩子得减减肥了 The kid needs to take off a few pounds.
你这独眼蛇 她在哪儿? Wazowski! Where is it, you little one eyed cretin?
是独眼龙啦 你的国文也未免太差了 It's cretin. If you're gonna threaten me, do it properly.
而且把我抓来 才不能帮你打破记录 Second, you're nuts if you think kidnapping me is gonna help you cheat!
你还是以为我想 打破那蠢记录吗? You still think this is about that stupid scare record?
是呀 不过看到你冷笑 Well, I did. Right up until you chuckled like that.
我想我该走了 Now I think I should get out of here.
我要彻底改革吓人工业 I'm about to revolutionize the scaring industry.
等我成功了 When I do,
就连伟大的毛怪 都要替我打工 even the great James P. Sullivan is gonna be working for me.
你最近可忙得很 Well, somebody's certainly been a busy bee.
快告诉我那小孩在哪里 First I need to know where the kid is and you're gonna tell me.
我不知道 I don't know.
才怪 Sure.
我真的不知道 I don't. I don't.
那是什么? What's that? Wait.
拜托 等等嘛 Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不要... Come on. No, no. Come on. Hey, hey.
这玩意在动 Hey, hey. This thing is moving.
我不喜欢会动的大玩意 I don't like big moving things that are moving towards me.
不 蓝道 快住手 No. Come on. Hey!
蓝道! 跟尖叫声提炼机说声"哈罗" Randall! Say hello to the scream extractor.
"哈罗" Hello.
你要上哪儿 喝杯拿铁聊聊嘛? Where you going? We'll talk. We'll have a latte.
别这样 有话好说嘛 Come on. We can talk about this.
那是什么东西? What is that thing?
等等 不 快停下来 Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. No. Come on.
救命啊!救命! Help. Help! Help, help!
这次你又哪出错了? For... What did you do wrong this time?
不晓得 我都弄好了 I don't know. I calibrated the...
快去给我检查 Go check the machine.
一定是阀门塞住了 这种机型都有这毛病 There must be something wrong with the scream intake valve.
方格斯... Fungus? Fungus?
你爱车吗? You like cars?
我的车超炫的 I got a really nice car.
你放我走我就...载你一程 If you let me go, I'll give you a ride in the car.
拜托啦 Please, Fungus.
抱歉 华斯基 I'm sorry, Wazowski,
蓝道说我不能跟受害者交谈 but Randall said I'm not allowed to fraternize with victims of his evil plot.
怎么了 大眼仔呢? What happened? Where's Wazowski?
他在哪里? Where is he?
来吧 他疯了 他要杀了我们 Come on. This is crazy. He's gonna kill us.
小心 可能受到污染 That could be contaminated.
我们得赶快逃命 We gotta get out of here now!
我们要到遥远的地方 去过全新生活 We could start a new life far away. Goodbye, Monsters, Inc.
再见了 怪兽电力公司 再见了 荷老板 Goodbye, Mr. Waternoose.
麦克 等等 No, Mike, wait.
你在干么? Hey, what are you doing?
跟我来 我有个点子 Follow me. I have an idea.
不 不要... No, no, no, no, no.
模拟程式结束... 不对... Simulation terminated. No, no, no, no, no.
那算什么? What was that?
你要吓唬小孩 不是哄他们睡觉 You're trying to scare the kid, not lull it to sleep.
我这是蛇拳加忍者的招数 加上吐舌头 I was going for a snake/ninja approach with a little hissing.
我说过多少次 你要有架势 How many times do I have to tell you? It's all about presence.
上场一定要威风凛凛 About how you enter the room.
荷老板 Mr. Waternoose!
詹姆士 你来得正好 James, perfect timing.
不 你不明白 No, no, sir. You don't understand.
让这群菜鸟瞧瞧你的厉害 不行... Show these monsters how it's done. I can't.
老板 你得听我说 Sir, you have to listen to me.
注意看 他是高手中的高手 老板 我... Pay attention.You're about to see the best in the business.
重新设定模拟机 Reset the simulator.
可是老板... But sir!
晚安 小乖乖 晚安 妈咪 Good night, sweetheart. 'Night, Mom.
大猫咪 不要... Kitty! No, Boo, no!
来一个惊天动地的吼声 Give us a big loud roar.
荷老板 来不及了 There's no time for this!
快吼呀 你在等什么? What are you waiting for? Roar.
可是... 快吼呀 But, sir... Roar!
干得好 詹姆士 Well done. Well done, James.
阿布? Boo?
我们往这边走啊各位 希望你们都学会了 Right this way. I hope you've learned a lesson today.
阿布? Boo.
阿布 Boo.
阿布 是我呀 Boo, it's me.
那个小孩 The child!
荷老板 她没有毒 Sir, she isn't toxic.
你也许不信 但相信我 It sounds crazy, but trust me.
阿布 没事了 我只是... Boo? No, no, no, no, it's OK. I was just... No.
好... 别害怕 No, don't be scared. That wasn't real.
那不是真的 我只是... It's just a... I was just...
阿布 Boo.
他要把她当实验鼠 ...test it out on that sweet girl.
现在他想杀我们灭口 ...have her, he is trying to kill us.
这都是蓝道的错 This is Randall's fault.
蓝道? Randall?
我可以带你到 他的秘密实验室 We can take you to his secret lab
就在工厂里头 in this factory.
怎么会有这种事? How could this happen? How could this happen?
有别人知道吗? Does anyone else know about this?
没有 No, sir.
那就好 Good.
这公司不能再有负面消息 This cnpany can't afford any more bad publicity.
我们最好先把 这小孩处理掉再说 Now, before we do anything else, let's take care of the child.
没想到事情会搞到这地步 I never thought things would cne to this.
尤其是我的公司 Not in my factory.
很遗憾把你们扯进来 尤其是你 詹姆士 I'm sorry you boys got mixed up in this. Especially you, James.
现在要把事情解决掉 But now we can set everything straight again.
这都是为了公司好 For the good of the cnpany.
这不是她的门 Sir? That's not her door.
我知道 I know, I know.
这是你们的门 It's yours.
不 No!
阿布 Boo!
不...不... No! No! No, no, no, no!
太迟了 我们被放逐了 It's too late. We're banished, genius!
我们到了人类世界 We're in the human world.
去找荷老板真是好主意 What a great idea, going to your old pal Waternoose.
可惜他也有一份 Too bad he was in on the whole thing.
你只要听我的话就没事了 All you had to do was listen to me.Just once!
但是你就是不肯听 But you didn't, did you?
你还是没在听 You're still not listening!
吃我一拳 Take that!
欢迎光临喜马拉雅山 Welcne to the Himalayas.
可怕的大雪人 你们相信吗? Abominable. Can you believe that?
我看起来很可怕吗? Do I look abominable to you?
为什么不叫我可爱的大雪人? Why can't they call me the Adorable Snowman
或是可喜的大雪人? or the Agreeable Snowman, for crying out loud?
我是个大好人耶 I'm a nice guy.
吃雪糕吗? Snow cone?
放心 这是柠檬口味 No, don't worry. It's lemon.
大个子 你呢 雪糕? How about you, big fella? Snow cone?
你看到她的眼神吗? Did you see the way she looked at me?
真可怜 我知道被放逐很难受 Poor guy. I understand. It ain't easy being banished.
我老友大脚哈利被放逐后 Take my buddy, Bigfoot.When he was banished,
用毒藤编了一件大尿布 he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy.
还戴在头上自称为湿疹王 Wore it on his head like a tiara.Called himself King Itchy.
别难过了 你们算幸运了 It won't be so hard for you guys. How lucky can you get?
跟好朋友一起放逐 Banished with your best friend.
他不是我的朋友 He is not my friend.
你们搂搂抱抱的 我还以为是呢 I just assumed you were buddies. When I saw you in the snow hugging...
这猪头毁了我 全为了一个蠢小孩 Look at that big jerk. Ruined my life. And for what? A stupid kid!
你害我困在冰天雪地的荒原 Because of you I am now stuck in this frozen wasteland.
荒原 这可是乐园 Wasteland? I think you mean wonderland.
多么美丽的雪地 How about all this fabulous snow?
还有当地的小村庄 好可爱 And wait till you see the local village.Cutest thing in the world.
更别说免费的牦牛奶 I haven't mentioned the free yaks' milk.
你说什么? What did you say?
牦牛奶 喝牦牛奶可不容易 Yaks' milk. Milking a yak ain't exactly a picnic.
不过只要把毛拿掉就很营养 Once you pick the hairs out it's nutritious.
那座小村庄有小孩吗? No, about a village. Are there kids in it?
当然有 坏小孩 乖小孩 Kids? Sure. Tough kids, sissy kids,
爬在石头上的小孩 kids who climb on rocks.
在哪儿? Where is it?
山脚下 三天路程 At the bottom of the mountain. A three day hike.
三天 我们马上就得赶到? Three days? We need to get there now.
你想去村庄吗? You wanna go to the village?
好 第一条规则 Rule number one out here, always... No.
千万别在暴风雪中出去 Never go out in a blizzard.
我们得去救阿布 We need to get to Boo.
阿布 那我们呢? Boo? What about us?
自从你见到她 就不肯听我的话 Ever since the kid came in, you've ignored everything I've said,
你看看我们的下场 and now look where we are!
我们就快打破世界记录了 We were about to break the record.
快了! 这都不重要 We would have had it made. None of that matters now.
这都不重要 等等... None of it matters? Wait a second.
这一切都不重要? None of it matters?
好吧 真是太好了 OK. No, good. Great.
你终于说了实话 So now the truth cnes out, doesn't it?
你们瞧 雪糕没有了 Would you look at that? We're out of snow cones.
我到外面去做一些 Let me just go outside and make some more.
我们努力的一切呢? Sulley, what about everything we ever worked for?
那也不重要吗? Does that matter?
西莉亚呢? What about Celia?
我不能再见到她了 I am never... Never gonna see her again.
这不重要吗? Doesn't that matter?
还有我呢? And what about me?
我是你的死党 你的好友 I'm your pal. I'm your best friend.
我也不重要吗? Don't I matter?
我很抱歉 害你被困在这儿 I'm sorry, Mike. I'm sorry we're stuck out here.
我不是故意的 但阿布有危险 I didn't mean for this to happen. But Boo's in trouble.
我有办法救她 只要我们... I think there might be a way to save her if we can just get...
我们...我们? We? Whoa. We?
不 这次没有我们 No. There's no "we" this time, pal.
你想跑到外面冻死 我可管不着 If you want to go out there and freeze to death, you be my guest.
我跟你分道扬镳了 Because you're on your own.
我做了更多雪糕耶 Hey, I got more snow cones!
加油 乔治 我知道你行的 Come on, George. I know you can do this.
我挑了很容易的门 I picked out an easy door for you.
在尼泊尔 与世无争的尼泊尔 In Nepal. Nice, quiet Nepal.
你说的对 拿去 You know, you're right. Here. Take this.
去吓小孩吧 乔治 Go get 'em, Georgie.
让开 借过 Look out. Coming through.
抱歉 乔治 Sorry, George.
你不能就这样... Hey, you can't just...
出了状... Twenty three...
快闪开 Out of the way!
终于搞定了 Finally.
早知道我就不应该相信你 I never should have trusted you with this.
你害我放逐了 我最顶尖的吓人怪兽 Because of you, I had to banish my top scarer.
有这机器根本就不需要他们 With this machine, we won't need scarers.
苏利文是活该倒霉 Sullivan got what he deserved.
他比你吓人得多了 Sullivan was twice the scarer you will ever be.
大猫咪 Kitty!
大猫咪 Kitty!
苏利文 Sullivan?
大猫咪 Kitty!
对不起 阿布 Sorry, Boo.
拦住他 Stop him!
我要送你回家 Let's get you home.
快把他解决掉 Finish him off!
这一刻我已经等好久了 You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, Sullivan.
大眼仔? Mike?
我不是不关心那小孩 It's not that I don't care.
你不了解 Mike, you don't understand.
我了 我只是很生气 我得冷静一下 Yes, I do. I was just mad, that's all.I needed some time to think,
但是你也不该丢下我 but you shouldn't have left me out there.
我...受到攻击耶 我没攻击你 I'm being attacked. I'm not attacking you.
我只是实话实说 I'm trying to be honest. Hear me out.
我们是好搭档 我们的友情最重要 You and I are a team.Nothing is more important than our friendship.
我知道 他太脆弱了 I know. He's too sensitive.
你哭我也哭 这样会没完没了 Come on, pal. If you start crying, I'm gonna cry. And I'll never get through this.
抱歉我没陪着你 不过我回来了 I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I am now.
我对你掏心掏肺 Sulley, I am baring my soul here.
你至少要专心一点听 The least you can do is pay attention.
你看 是蓝道 Look at that. It's Randall.
走吧 Come on.
给我起来 不能留下证人 Get up. There can't be any witnesses.
不会的 There won't be.
你回来我好高兴 I'm glad you came back, Mike.
总得有人来救你 大毛球 Somebody's gotta take care of you, you big hairball.
我没时间讲话 Schmoopsie pooh, I can't talk.
来啊 Come on.
如果你不给我说清楚 Michael, if you don't tell me what's going on right now, we are through!
我就跟你分手 we are through!
是毛怪把那小孩带进来 Here's the truth.The kid? Sulley let her in.
我们想要把她放回原来的世界 We tried to send her back, Waternoose had a plot,
可是结果这是荷老板的阴谋 蓝道也想杀我们 and now Randall's trying to kill us!
你以为我会相信这鬼话吗 麦克华斯基? You expect me to believe that pack of lies, Mike Wazowski?
麦克华斯基 Mike Wazowski.
我爱你 小亲亲 I love you, schmoopsie pooh!
滚开 小心 Hey!
猪头 Idiots.
小心 借过 快呀 快点... Look out. Coming through. Make way. Move it. Hurry up, hurry up.
他们在那儿 There they are.
请注意 蓝道打破了世界记录 Attention, employeesRandall Boggs has just broken the all time scare record.
我才没有 快滚开 No, I didn't. Get out of my way.
去吧 电眼帅哥 Go get 'em, googly bear.
在那儿 There it is.
别抓我 让我过去 Get off my tail. Let go.
你在干么? 抓住我 What are you doing? Grab on, Mike.
你是不是疯啦? Are you out of your mind?
我们在干么? Sulley, what are we doing?
我们要找到阿布的门 Get Boo's door and find a station.
好点子 很简单也很疯狂 What a plan. Simple, yet insane.
天啊 Oh, boy.
抓紧了 Hold on!
别往下看 Don't look down!
我快要吐了 I'm gonna be sick.
惨了 Oh, no.
不 No!
阿布的门 在那儿 Boo's door. There it is.
这下我们该怎么过去? How are we supposed to get to it now?
这是死胡同 It's a dead end, Sulley.
他在那儿 There he is.
逗她笑 Make her laugh.
什么? 快点 Sulley! Just do it!
快打开来 他来了 Get it open. Here he cnes.
把小孩给我 Give me that kid.
我们为什么没被放逐到这儿? Why couldn't we get banished here?
快去找另一道门 We gotta find another door.
瞧 阿布的门 Look! Boo's door.
在那儿 快点 There he is. Hurry up!
把手给我 Give me your hand.
这是拉门 好 Come on, it slides. Right. Right.
快跳 我就在后面 Jump. I'm right behind you.
来呀 Come on.
快呀 动作快点 Hurry up. Keep moving!
快进去 Get inside.
好奇怪 That was weird.
麦克? Mike?
不好意思 Sorry, buddy.
还好啦 OK.
这最好痛死你 大蜥蜴 I hope that hurt, lizard boy.
干得好 甩掉他了 Great job, buddy. We lost him.
阿布 Boo!
不 No!
很高兴跟你们合作 Nice working with you.
快打开来 Get it open!
我也想呀 快打开 I'm trying! Open the door!
进去吧 get in here.
阿布 Boo!
他们在那儿 There they are!
毛怪 你在干么? Sulley, what are you doing?
毛怪 Sulley!
我们坐上特快车了 Looks like we caught the express.
你看到他们吗? Do you see them?
就在前面 Straight ahead.
大猫咪 Kitty.
阿布 Boo.
你看看大家最爱的怪兽 Look at everybody's favorite scarer now.
你这又蠢又逊的废物 You stupid, pathetic waste.
你当第一名太久了 You've been number one for too long,
你的死期到了 Sullivan. Now your time is up.
放心 我会好好照顾那孩子 And don't worry. I'll take good care of the kid.
不... No!
她不怕你了 She's not scared of you anymore.
看来你失业了 Looks like you're out of a job.
把他丢过去 OK, over the plate. Let's see the old stuff.
快丢呀 用力给他丢 不要... 他出局了 Chuck him, baby. Here's the pitch and he is out of here.
妈妈 又有一只鳄鱼 Mama, another gator got in the house.
又有一只 铲子给我 过来? Another gator? Give me that shovel. There!
快打那只丑鳄鱼 Get him, Mama. Get that gator.
你要毁了它吗? Care to do the honors, Mikey?
我的荣幸 With pleasure.
没错 你成功了 你打败他了 That's right, Boo. You did it. You beat him.
来吧 Come on.
你该回家了 OK, Boo, it's time to go home.
好好保重 当个乖女孩 Take care of yourself and be a good girl, OK?
糟糕 Oh, no.
没电了 快逗她笑 The power's out. Make her laugh.
我有一招 保证让人笑破肚皮 I got a move here that'll bring down the house.
抱歉 她没看到 Sorry. She didn't see that.
什么 你没把她的帽子翻起来吗? What, did you forget to check if her hood was up,
你这猪头 you big dope?
麦叔叔 别鬼叫了 快逗她笑吧 Uncle Mike, try not to yell in front of her.
你知道我们要逗她笑 好啦 You know we need her to laugh. Right.
阿布 开玩笑啦 你看 Hey, Boo. Just kidding. Look.
好笑吧 你看 Funny, right? See, with the...
你要笑呀 These are the jokes, kid.
怎么回事? What's happening?
抓紧了 Hold on.
等那道门一到就切断电源 When the door lands in the station, cut the power.
然后再去抓孩子和罪魁祸首 You'll have the child and the criminals responsible for this whole mess.
这下好啦 Great.
大家都在列队欢迎 我们该怎么办? A welcning cnmittee. What are we gonna do?
这是孩童侦察局 带小孩慢慢出来 This is the CDA. Come out slowly with the child in plain sight.
好 我们出来 孩子在这儿 OK, OK, you got us. Here we are. Here's the kid.
我跟你们合作 I'll cooperate, but before you take us away,
不过我想先说一句话 I have one thing to say.
接住 2319状况... Catch. 2319.
小心 毒物被抛出 We have a toxic projectile.
快追上去 拦住他 After the suspect. Stop him!
来吧 Come on.
别让他们逃走 Don't let them get away.
等等 快回来 小孩在他那儿 Wait. Come back. He has the child.
苏利文 把小孩给我 把她给我 Sullivan. Sullivan! Give me the child. Give her to me!
开门 快开门 Open this door. Open this door!
打开 Stop it.
别做傻事 Don't do it.
跟我来 Come on.
别进去 Don't go in that room.
他没跟来 我们安全了 I think we stopped him, Boo. You're safe now.
当个乖女孩 好吗? You be a good girl, OK?
你太过份了 This has gone far enough, James.
她回家了 放过她吧 She's home. Leave her alone.
办不到 她知道太多了 I can't do that. She's seen too much.
你也是 你不必这么做 You both have. It doesn't have to be this way.
我别无选择 时代变了 I have no choice. Times have changed.
光是吓人不够了 你也不能绑架小孩 Scaring isn't enough anymore. But kidnapping?
我愿意绑架一千个小孩救公司 I'll kidnap 1,000 children before I let the cnpany die.
谁敢挡我的路 我就要杀人灭口 And I'll silence anyone who gets in my way!
不 No!
晚安 妈咪... 晚安 甜心 Night, Mom. Night, sweetheart.
晚安 妈咪 这算什么? Night, Mom. What is this?
模拟程式结束... Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated.
我不知道你们发现没 Well, I don't know about the rest of you guys,
不过我看到好几个错误 but I spotted several big mistakes.
可是 怎么会? But how did...
这样吧 咱们再看一遍好了 You know what? Let's watch my favorite part again. Shall we?
我愿意绑架一千个小孩救公司 什么... I'll kidnap 1,000 children before I let this cnpany die.
我愿意绑架 一千个小孩救公司... I'll kidnap 1,000 children before I let this cnpany die.
请跟我们来 你干什么? Come with us. What are you doing?
把臭手拿开 你们不能逮捕我 Take your hands off. You can't arrest me.
这下你满意了吧 你毁了怪兽电力公司 I hope you're happy, Sullivan. You destroyed this cnpany.Monsters, Incorporated is dead!
尖叫声要从哪里来? Where will everyone get their scream?
你把能源危机搞得越来越糟 The energy crisis will only get worse because of you!
站着别走 局长要跟你们谈谈 Stay where you are. Number one wants to talk to you.
立正 Attention.
你们好 Hello, boys.
罗丝? Roz?
当你拦截到那个小孩 Two and a half years of undercover work were almost wasted
我两年半的卧底行动 差点就泡汤 when you intercepted that child, Mr. Sullivan.
不过没有你的帮忙 Of course, without your help,
我也想不到荷老板竟然是主谋 I never would have known that this went all the way up to Waternoose.
至于那小女孩 Now, about the girl.
我只想送她回家 I just want to send her home.
很好 Very good.
把碎门机拿来 什么? 我不能再见到她? Bring me a door shredder. What? You mean... You mean I can't see her again?
这是没办法的 That's the way it has to be.
我给你们五分钟 I'll give you five minutes.
再见了 小鬼 Well, so long, kid.
麦克华斯基 Mike Wazowski.
对 Yeah.
阿布 这很好玩 Boo. It's been fun.
去吧 长大吧 Go ahead. Go grow up.
阿布 But, Boo...
阿布 Boo.
你看看 是啊 Look at that. You know...
很可爱 That's cute. Yeah.
阿布 Boo...
你真好 Well, that's very nice.
过来 Come here, you!
它是快乐的玩具熊... Oh, he's a happy bear
怪兽不会再跑出来吓人了 Nothing's cning out of your closet to scare you anymore, right?
是呀 Yeah.
再见了 阿布 Goodbye, Boo.
大猫咪 Kitty.
大猫咪要走了 Kitty has to go.
大猫咪 Kitty?
当作这一切都没发生过 None of this ever happened, gentlemen.
我也不想看到报告 And I don't want to see any paperwork on this.
把他带走吧 Take him away.
我打赌会放一天假 I bet we get the rest of the day off.
猪头 公司要倒了啦 You idiot. They're gonna shut down the factory.
你应该看到荷老板的表情 When that wall went up, you should have seen Waternoose's face.
我真想要那卷录影带 I hope we get a copy of that tape.
你没事吧? Are you all right?
开心点 我们送她回家了 Come on, pal. Cheer up. We did it! We got Boo home.
虽然我们害公司倒闭 Sure, we put the factory in the toilet and
几百个人会失业 hundreds of people will be out of work.
断电了还会有暴民 来追杀我们 Not to mention the mob that will cne after us when there's no power,
不过这过程充满了笑声 but at least we had some laughs, right?
笑声 Laughs.
麦克风有开吗 试音... Is this thing on? Hello? Hello? Testing.
晚安 大家好吗? Good evening. Nice to see you.
很高兴来到...你房间 你是哪里人? It's great to be here in your room. Where are you from?
算了 你念幼稚园吧? You're in kindergarten, right?
我的幼稚园生涯最快乐 I love kindergarten.Best three years of my life.
最快乐耶 Of my life.
我最爱运动 尤其是躲避球 But I love sports.Dodgeball was the best.
我跑得最快 因为我就是球 I was the fastest one out there. Of course, I was the ball.
我就是球 了解吗? I was the ball, see...
好啦 All right.
谢了 我有一礼拜的档期 Thanks a lot. I'll be here all week.
别忘了给小费 Remember to tip your waitresses.
干得好 第一个小孩你就达到标准了 Great job, Mikey.You filled your quota on the first kid of the day.
不错嘛 Not bad.
只有最棒的喜剧高手 才这么有办法 Only somebody with perfect cnedic timing could produce this much energy in one shot.
而且笑声的能量 比尖叫声强十倍 And the fact that laughter is ten times more powerful than scream had nothing to do with it?
电眼帅哥 过来 Googly bear, cne here, you.
蛇蝎美人 Schmoopsie pooh!
小姐们 别亲了 Girls, stop, stop, stop.
麦克 你好有吸引力 Michael, you're such a charmer.
杂志带来了吗? 送来了一整箱 Did you bring the magazine? A whole box.
给我看 Let me see it!
我和毛怪登上封面 Sulley and I made the cover, right?
(怪兽电力公司第一名)
我不敢相信 I don't believe it!
好棒 Googly bear.
我登上杂志封面了 I'm on the cover of a magazine!
棒呆了 This is great.
(笑声工厂)
(第一年产量)
毛怪 麦克 Hey, Sulley. Hey, Mike.
你有空吗 我给你看样东西? There's something I want to show you.
闭上眼睛跟我来 来呀 我... Close your eyes. Follow me.
别偷看 Come on. No peeking.
一直走... Keep cning, keep cning. Come on.
跟着我迷人的声音 Follow the sultry sound of my voice.
好了 站住 张开眼睛 OK, stop. Open 'em.
麦克 Mike,
这真的是... is that...
我花了好久 才把木块拼起来 Sorry it took so long, pal. There was a lot of wood to go through.
每一块都要拼完才算成功 It only works if you have every piece.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
阿布? Boo?
大猫咪 Kitty!
