[惊吓小学]
我吓着你了 才没有呢 I scared you! No, you didn't.
听着 别忘了我们的纪律 Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone.
不许推搡 不许撕咬 更不允许喷火 Uh, no pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing!
我说到哪儿了? What did I just say?
十八 十九... Eighteen, nineteen...
少了一个 是哪个不见了? Okay, we're missing one. Who are we missing?
麦克?华斯基 Oh. Mike Wazowski.
谢谢你 Thanks, Joe.
祝你早日完成那份填字游戏 Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle.
抱歉 麦克 我没有看见你 没关系 Sorry, Michael. I didn't see you. That's okay.
刚才在车上 我捡到一个硬币 When I was on the bus, I found a nickel!
有个兜就好了 I wish I had pockets.
好了 孩子们 自由组合找你们的旅伴吧 Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy.
詹米 咱们俩?没事 无所谓 Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie.
艾丽 你找克莱尔?有眼光 她是好人 Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire? Great choice. She's a good egg.
拉塞尔? Russell.
麦克?华斯基? Mike? Wazowski?
搭个伴儿吧 We car pool?
我们是表兄弟 嘿 We're cousins. Hey!
好吧 真有品味 Okay. Good catching up.
嘿 麦克 看来又得咱俩搭档了 Well, Michael, it looks like it's you and me again.
快点儿 瓦伦 我们已经落后了 Come on, Karen. We're falling behind.
叫我老师好吗? Please don't call me Karen.
[我们因为关心才恐惧]
大家千万不要掉队哦 Now, stay close together.
因为我们要进入最危险的区域啦 We're entering a very dangerous area.
欢迎来到神秘的井下工厂 Welcne to the Scare Floor.
这里就是我们采集尖叫能源 This is where we collect the Scream Energy
供应整个世界的中心 to power our whole world.
你们知道是谁去采集这些尖叫能源吗? And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream?
惊吓专员 完全正确 Scarers! That's right!
你们谁能给我秀一下最恐怖的吼叫? Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar?
我 我 我 Me, me, me!
我能 绿色小家伙 Oh! Sir! Right here! Little green guy,
两点钟方向 two o'clock!
看我的 No, it's like this.
看这个 Hey, guys, watch this one.
我真的很在行... Hey, I got a really good...
早啊 孩子们 你们是来参观的吧? Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school?
是的 Yes.
我们来学习尖叫能源的知识 了解如何成为惊吓专员 We're here to learn about Scream Energy and what it takes to be a Scarer.
是吗?你们真走运 我正好就是一个惊吓专员 Well, hey, you're in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer.
我会的一切都是在学校学的 I learned everything I know from my school,
着名的怪兽大学 Monsters University.
那是世界上最棒的惊吓学校 It's the best Scaring School there is.
别忽悠了 恐大才是最棒的 You wish! Fear Tech's the best.
好吧 看看我们就知道是哪个学校最棒了 对吗? Okay. You guys watch us and tell me which school's the best. All right?
怪兽大学 MU is.
站住别动 Oops. Stop right there.
别越过这道警戒线 Don't cross over that safety line.
人类的孩子都有剧毒 碰着就死 Human children are extremely toxic.
你们看那边 Look at that!
看着点 别撞着我 Whoa! Hey, guys, watch the eye! Ow!
看那个 真神奇 Look at that! It's amazing!
劳驾 让一让 Excuse me. Fellas.
有点样好不好? How about we do tallest in the back?
这个家伙太恐怖了 Look, he's going to do a real Scare!
我也要当惊吓专员 对 我也是 Cool. I want to be a Scarer. Yeah. Me, too.
让我也看看 Come on, guys. I want to see.
你算了吧 麦克 Out of the way, Wazowski.
惊吓工厂跟你没关系 You don't belong on a Scare Floor.
布莱恩 别越过那条警戒线 Brian! Do not step over the line.
老师 麦克也越过警戒线了 Mrs. Graves, Michael went over the line.
麦克! Michael!
看见了吗?我说过他没事 See? I told you. He's fine.
可我觉得有动静 Well, I thought I heard something.
怎么啦? What?
你觉得好玩是吗? Are you okay?
你没事儿吧? You could have gotten hurt!
这怎么解释?怎么会出现这种情况? I don't understand how this could happen!
刚才太危险了 孩子 我都不知道你进去了 That was real dangerous, kid. I didn't even know you were in there.
我真没想到你会进去 Wow. I didn't even know you were in there.
真不赖 小家伙 Not bad, kid.
麦克 你刚才是怎么回事? Michael, what do you have to say for yourself?
怎么才能成为一个惊吓专员? How do I becne a Scarer?
片名:怪兽大学
怪兽大学到了 有下车的没有? Monsters University! Anybody getting off?
同学们 我也不想煽情 Well, everyone, I don't mean to get emotional,
但是我一生都在等待这一刻 but everything in my life has led to this moment.
希望这不仅是我的 Let it not be just the beginning of my dream
也是你们梦想的开始 but the beginning of all of our dreams.
格莱迪斯 继续试镜好吗?答应我 Gladys, promise me you'll keep auditioning.
玛丽 你的真命天子会出现的 Marie, Mr. Right is out there somewhere.
菲尔 记得继续抹药直到皮肤白白 Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away.
祝大家万事如意 谢谢 非常感谢 I wish you all the best. Thank you all so much!
说得我都热泪盈眶啦 快下车吧 I'm welling up with tears. Now, get off.
[怪兽大学]
你好 请多指教 Hello. How are you doing?
用力 用力 Stroke! Stroke!
好嘞 一件件来 Okay! First thing on my list,
先去教务处 get registered.
嘿 小帅哥 我是热心肠 Hey there, freshman. I'm Jay the R.A.,
想知道去哪报道是吗?往前看 and I'm here to say that registration is thataway!
谢谢热心肠 有事就找热心肠 Okay, Jay. Have a great first day.
嘿 我是开心果 这是你的新生手册 Hey, I'm Kay! Here's your orientation packet.
谢谢你 Thanks, Kay.
你可以把包存在这儿 跟憨豆哥去照相 You can drop your bags off here and get your picture taken with Trey.
说万岁 万岁 say hooray! Hooray!
[怪兽大学学生卡] 我这不是在做梦吧? I can't believe it.
我是怪兽大学的正式学生了 I'm officially a college student!
介绍一下 我是小甜甜 Okay, everyone, I'm Fay,
在这个阳光明媚的日子 我带你们熟悉一下校园 and I'll be giving you your orientation tour on this perfect day!
这里是惊吓学生专用实验室 Here are the labs where students learn
专门建造设计通往人类世界的大门 to design and build the doors to the Human World.
教授们好像在实验一扇新门 Looks like the professor is about to test a door!
怪兽大学提供一日三餐 都是自助式的 The MU cafeteria serves a full buffet, three meals a day.
我个人认为 本校食堂拥有最棒的厨师 I personally believe we have some of the best chefs in the world.
[第一学期篝火会]
学校设置了多种多样的专业 The campus offers a wide variety of majors,
但是 戴在王冠上的明珠还是这所惊吓学院 but the crown jewel of MU is the Scaring School.
来我们协会吧 欢迎你来加入 Welcne to the Debate Team. We're happy to have you.
我持不同意见 I disagree for the following reasons.
真正的快乐只不过是理论上的概念 True happiness is a theoretical construct...
嘿 小弟 关注一下浩瀚的宇宙吧 Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky
天文俱乐部欢迎你 at the Astronomy Club!
嘿嘿嘿 参加极限表演团 Hey, hey, hey! Come join the Improve Club.
你是我自己从不...总是... You'll wish you were a... Never... Always...
真笨 Ah, dang it!
怪大希腊议会 举办一年一度的惊吓杯大赛 MU's Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games.
你们举办什么? The Scare what now?
怪大惊吓杯大赛 The Scare Games!
[希腊议会] 超级火爆的惊吓高手绝技 A super intense Scaring cnpetition!
极其疯狂危险 什么都有可能发生 They're crazy dangerous, so anything could happen.
去年一大票选手被送进了医院 A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year!
你有可能会挂掉 但是非常值得 You could totally die. And it's worth it.
你有机会证明你是怪大最棒的 You get a chance to prove that you are the best!
[惊吓杯大赛]
酷 Cool.
麦克 319房间 Wazowski, Room 319.
你的室友也是惊吓专业的 You know, your roommate is a Scaring major, too.
"你好 我是你的室友" 这太老套了 "Hello, I'm your roommate." Oh, that's too bland.
不要刻意 自然就好了 Don't force it. Just let it happen.
你这一辈子的挚友就在这扇门的后面 Your lifelong best friend is right behind this door.
嘿 你好 我是你的室友 Hey there. I'm your roomie.
我叫蓝道?保基 惊吓专业的 Name's Randy Boggs. Scaring major.
我叫麦克?华斯基 惊吓专业的 Oh! Mike Wazowski, Scaring major.
我预感我们会成为死党 I can tell we're going to be best chums, Mike.
你先挑床铺好了 Take whichever bed you want.
我把这个优先权给你啦 I wanted you to have first dibs.
你居然会隐形? You just disappeared.
抱歉 如果在课上这样 我就闹笑话了 Sorry. If I do that in Scaring class, I'll be a joke.
不 你这是独门绝招 应该好好利用 No, it's totally great. You got to use it.
真的? 把眼镜摘了 Really? Yeah, but lose the glasses.
穿帮了 They give it away.
[惊吓]
[惊吓大赛] 好了 Okay!
整理房间 搞定 张贴海报 搞定 Unpack. Check. Hang posters. Check.
现在还需要门门得A 以优异成绩毕业 Now I just need to ace my classes, graduate with honors,
做最伟大的惊吓专员 and becne the greatest Scarer ever.
天呐 真希望我也能这么自信 Boy, I wish I had your confidence, Mike.
你一点都不紧张吗? Aren't you even a little nervous?
事实上 没有 Actually, no.
我等这一天都等了一辈子了 I've been waiting for this my whole life.
真想马上就开始上课 I just can't wait to get started.
天呐 我不能第一天就迟到 Oh, man! I can't be late on the first day!
我没看花眼吧? You got to be kidding me.
我紧张得发抖 I'm so nervous!
镇定 一会儿就好了 Relax. It will be fine.
早上好 同学们 Good morning, students.
[奈特教授] 我来教你们惊吓入门 Welcne to Scaring 101.
我是奈特教授 I am Professor Knight.
我相信你们在家乡都是最吓人的怪兽 Now I'm sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town.
但是今非昔比 这里是我的地盘 Well, bad news, kids. You're in my town now,
我可不容易被吓到 and I do not scare easily.
郝刻薄院长 这可真是意外之喜 Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise.
她是个传奇 She's a legend.
她用那个尖叫搜集罐打破过所有的惊吓记录 She broke the all time Scare Record with the scream in that very can!
我不想打扰各位 I don't mean to interrupt.
只是心血来潮 I just thought I'd drop by
见识一下今年又来了哪些凶神恶煞 to see the terrifying faces joining my program.
我想同学们一定很想恭听您的至高教诲 Well, I'm sure my students would love to hear a few words of inspiration.
至高教诲?不是问题 Inspiration? Very well.
可怕是一个怪兽必须的条件 Scariness is the true measure of a monster.
如果你长得不吓人 If you're not scary
那你还算什么怪兽 what kind of a monster are you?
我的职责就是让让杰出的学生更杰出 It's my job to make great students greater,
而不是让平庸的学生变得更平庸 not make mediocre students less mediocre.
所以这学期期末你们要进行一个终极考试 That is why at the end of the semester there will be a final exam.
考试不及格的 就要从我的惊吓学院开除 Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program.
我希望你们现在该清楚了 So, I should hope you're all properly inspired.
肃静 肃静 All right. All right.
谁能告诉我有效吼叫的特性? Who can tell me the properties of an effective roar?
说吧 Yes?
特性一共有五个 There are actually five.
分别是 吼叫的共振 Those include the roar's resonance,
吼叫的持续性 还有吼... the duration of the roar, and the...
抱歉 Whoops. Sorry.
刚才我听到有人说吼叫 我就吼了一下 I heard someone say "roar," so I just kind of went for it.
不好意思 Oh, excuse me, sorry.
吓到你了 对不起 各位 I didn't mean to scare you there. Hey, how you doing?
吼叫很震撼 请问...? Very impressive, Mister...
苏利文 詹姆士?苏利文 Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan.
苏利文 Sullivan.
有个比尔?苏利文 你认识吗? Like Bill Sullivan, the Scarer?
认识 那是我爹 Yeah. He's my dad.
他是苏家的 He's a Sullivan!
我早该想到的 但愿你是虎父无犬子 I should have known. I expect big things from you.
放心 我不会让您失望的 Well, you won't be disappointed.
不好意思 我能接着说吗? Uh... I'm sorry. Should I keep going?
不必了 百闻不如一见 No, no. Mr. Sullivan's covered it.
请大家拿出惊吓学教材 Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks
翻到第一章的第一页 and open them to chapter one.
嘿 哥们 借支铅笔 Hey, bub. Can I borrow a pencil?
我忘带了 I forgot all my stuff.
对 舒服 Ah! All right. Yes. There we go. That will get it.
去吧 麦克 今天是兄弟会... Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity...
和女生一起联谊 这样的机会很难得 and sorority party. We have to go!
可是如果期末考试挂掉就彻底完了 If we flunk that Scaring final, we are done.
我可不能冒这么大的风险 I'm not taking any chances.
别整天看书本了 You've got the whole semester to study,
以后可能再也没有这样的机会 but this might be our only chance
跟那些校花校草打交道了 to get in good with the cool kids.
我还做了一些蛋糕 That's why I made these cupcakes. Oops.
差点闹笑话 That could have been embarrassing.
等我成功了 好玩的事多着呢 When I'm a Scarer, life will be a nonstop party.
你可别惹事 野小子 Stay out of trouble, wild man.
野小子 Wild man.
这是... What the...
阿奇 Archie!
嘿 你... Hey! What are you...
你嘘嘘什么呀?你不能... Wait... You're shushing me? Hey! Hey! You can't...
他去哪儿了? 我要扒了他的皮 Where did he go? He's dead meat.
他摊上大事了 没错 That guy's in big trouble. Yeah, he is.
伙计们 去那边 Hey, guys! Over here!
恐大的白痴 Fear Tech dummies.
对不起 小不点 这是我的房间 Sorry about that, buddy. Why are you in my room?
你的房间?这明明是... Your room? This is my...
这不是我的房间 This is not my room.
阿奇 快 快出来 小宝贝 Archie! Come here, boy.
阿奇? Archie?
阿奇是惊吓猪 恐大的吉祥物 Archie the Scare Pig. He's Fear Tech's mascot.
为什么在这? Why is it here?
我偷的 要带它去惊吓会 I stole it. Going to take it to the RORs.
去哪? The what?
着名的惊吓会 怪大最顶级的兄弟会 Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus.
他们只吸收精英学员 They only accept the highly elite.
好了 我开床 你抓猪 Okay, I'll lift the bed, you grab the pig.
准备抓猪 走你 Ready? One, two, three.
不要让他跑了 That's it. Don't let go.
当心一点 他是食肉动物 Careful. He's a biter.
抓住它 I got him!
真淘气 That was awesome!
差点忘了 我叫詹姆士?苏利文 What am I doing? James P. Sullivan.
麦克?华斯基 Mike Wazowski.
很高兴认识你和那个...那个 Listen, it was quite delightful meeting you
那个什么猪 and whatever that is,
如果你不介意的话 我现在要练习技巧了 but if you don't mind, I have to study my Scaring.
不需要什么技巧 You don't need to study Scaring.
只要乱吼就可以了 You just do it.
是吗?我认为练好惊吓技巧很重要 Really? I think there's a little more to it than that.
谢谢你来拜访 But, hey, thanks for stopping by.
还给我 Let go of that!
我的帽子 我的猪 "My hat!" My pig!
回来 Hey! Come here!
嘿 Hey!
抓住它 Catch it!
给我回来 Come back here!
抓住它 Ride it to frat row!
尝尝? Cupcake?
搞定 Got it!
这是恐大的吉祥物 怪大万岁 Fear Tech's mascot! MU rules!
怪大!怪大! M U! M U! M U!
看到我怎么抓猪了吗? Did you see him catch that pig?
你应该加入我们健将兄弟会 先生 You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman.
这个 我还没想好 Oh, thanks. I don't know...
不不不 他是我们的新成员 No, no, no. He's an Omega Howl guy.
滚开 是我们先看到的 不行 我们要定了 Back off. We saw him first. No way. We did!
这位兄弟归我们了 先生们 I'll take it from here, gentlemen.
叫我强哥好了 菁吓兄弟会的会长 Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar.
你叫什么 大个子? What's your name, big blue?
詹姆士?苏利文 朋友叫我毛怪 Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley.
你是老苏家的?大名鼎鼎的老苏家? This guy's a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan?
真不敢相信 你是人才呀 I can't believe it! That is crazy!
淡定 查查 对不起 Chet, calm down. I'm sorry.
魔怪 有胆量这样做的新生将来一定会... Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that...
成为惊吓界的传奇怪兽 has got "Future Scarer" written all over him.
看见我骑猪了吗?我也挺猛的 Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts.
站住 小不点儿 这个派对只邀请惊吓学院的学生 Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare students only.
抱歉 小怪兽 你应该跟般配的小伙伴儿一起玩 Oh, sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out with someone a little more your speed.
比如像那几个 Uh... They look fun!
小朋友 快加入OK会吧 Oh, hey there. Want to join Oozma Kappa?
我们有蛋糕 We have cake.
去玩儿吧 Go crazy.
你看不起我? Is that a joke?
毛怪 劝劝你的朋友 Sulley, talk to your friend.
我跟他算不上是朋友 Oh, he's not really my friend, but sure.
你听到了?这派对只邀请惊吓生 You heard him. This is a party for Scare students.
我就是惊吓生啊 I am a Scare student.
我是说那种真的...真的... I mean for Scare students who actually,
真的能吓人的 you know, have a chance.
精辟 Aw, snap!
我吓起人来绝对不会比你差 My chances are just as good as yours.
可你和我根本就不是一个级别的 You're not even in the same league with me.
不信走着瞧 Just wait, hotshot.
今年我要让你知道我的厉害 I'm going to scare circles around you this year.
好啊 我拭目以待 Oh, okay. I'd like to see that.
狂妄自大 等着瞧 Oh, don't worry. You will.
站成两排 Ready position.
基本蹲姿 Common crouch.
亮出你们的乱发和发黄的牙齿 基本吼叫 I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl.
流出你的口水 Show me some slobber.
口水也是武器 要利用 Drool is a tool, kids. Use it.
这位还有点儿惊吓专员的样子 Now here is a monster who looks like a Scarer.
如果你们要通过考试 就要没白天没黑夜的进行练习 You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, breathe, and sleep Scaring.
[9月]
好棒 Yeah!
再搞一个 Give me another one.
怕蜘蛛的人 蜘蛛恐惧症 Fear of spiders. Arachnophobia.
怕闪电的? 闪电恐惧症 Fear of thunder. Keraunophobia.
怕筷子的? 筷子恐惧症 Fear of chopsticks! Consecotaleophobia.
都是小屁孩儿啊 来个高端的 What is this, kindergarten? Give me a hard one.
怪兽怪兽 全力得胜! Go Monsters U! You know what to do!
答案是C 尖牙 The answer is C, fangs.
正确 华斯基先生 Well done, Mr. Wazowski.
一碗大蜘蛛 正确 A bowl of spiders! Correct!
一个夜班的小丑 又答对了 A clown running in the dark! Right again.
痦子 疖子 黑痣 以此为穴 Warts, boils, and moles, in that order.
太出色了 Outstanding!
[半工半读]
食人魔吼 Ogre slump.
僵尸怪叫 Zombie snarl.
银背大猩猩哀嚎 Dominant silverback gorilla.
你的进步令人印象深刻 麦克 That is some remarkable improvement, Michael.
合格的惊吓专员不能只有一张面孔 苏先生 One frightening face does not a Scarer make, Mr. Sullivan.
[12月]
流着口水的狰狞血兽 A Tauntaun Grimace with Extra Slobber.
完全正确 小菜一碟 You got it! That's what I'm saying.
我真想把那个万事聪踩在脚下擦地呀 I am going to wipe the floor with that little know it all.
我支持你 大个子 Yes, you are, big blue.
为...为什么? Hey, wait. What are you guys...
我们只是以防万一 It's just a precaution.
惊吓会员都是学院的精英 RORs are the best Scarers on campus, Sullivan.
怎么能接受小豆儿的手下败将? Can't have a member getting shown up by a beach ball.
我感觉棒极啦 Whoo hoo! I am on a roll.
我能打败那小子 I'm going to destroy that guy.
那我再把会服还给你 Well, then you'll get this back right away.
拿出行动来 证明无愧于你的家族 It's time to start delivering on that Sullivan name.
今天的期末考试要评估儿童的恐惧度 Today's final will judge your ability to assess a child's fear
并且对儿童做出适度的惊吓 地点在模拟舱 and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator.
模拟舱的敏感参数将从尿床 The Child Sensitivity Level will be raised
逐渐提升到深度睡眠级 from Bed wetter to Heavy Sleeper,
把看家本事都拿出来 so give it everything you've got.
郝刻薄院长将莅临现场见证 Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning
谁能留在学院继续学习 to see who will be moving on in the Scaring program
谁卷铺盖卷走人 and who will not.
考试正式开始 Let's get started.
我是一个害怕蜘蛛和圣诞老人的5岁小女孩儿 I am a five year old girl afraid of spiders and Santa Claus.
你打算怎么惊吓我? Which Scare do you use?
我要偷偷摸摸爬进去? That's a Seasonal Creep and Crawl.
开始示范 Demonstrate.
成绩会贴在我办公室门外 Results will be posted outside my office. Next.
要专注 FOCUS.
噼啪作响和"嗖" 对啦 Johnson, Crackle and Howl. Yes!
嘿 你看不见吗? Hey. Do you mind?
真的看不见 Don't mind at all.
算了 麦克 我们换个位子吧 Come on, Mike. Let's just move.
别来惹我 Stay out of my way.
我不像你 我可是费尽千辛万苦才考进来的 Unlike you, I had to work hard to get into the Scare program.
那是因为你没有那个本事 That's because you don't belong here.
你真的很逊 That's what I thought.
我真的很抱歉 I'm so sorry.
这是个意外 it was an accident.
你说意外? What? This?
这是我辉煌惊吓事业的见证品吗? My one souvenir from a lifetime of Scaring?
意外防不胜防 不是吗? Accidents happen, don't they?
好在老天保佑大家毫发无损 The important thing is no one got hurt.
院长 您真是太大气了 You're taking this remarkably well.
好了 我们还是继续考试吧 Now, let's continue the exams.
麦克?华斯基先生 我是堪萨斯农场害怕闪电的5岁小女孩儿 Mr. Wazowski, I'm a five year old girl on a farm in Kansas afraid of lightning.
你打算怎么吓唬我? Which Scare do you use?
我是不是该进... Shouldn't I go up on the...
快回答我 你怎么做? Which Scare do you use?
在黑暗中靠近 然后发出噼啪的声音 That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler.
开始示范 Demonstrate.
停 谢谢 可是我还没... Stop. Thank you. But I didn't get to...
这就够了 I've seen enough.
我是一个7岁的男孩... I'm a seven year old boy...
我还没说完呢 I wasn't finished.
我吓唬人不需要听那些废话 I don't need to know any of that stuff to scare.
那些废话会让你了解 That "stuff" would've informed you
这个特殊的孩子最怕的是蛇 that this particular child is afraid of snakes.
所以吼叫不能令他尖叫 只能让他大哭 So a roar wouldn't make him scream, it would make him cry,
引来他的父母 曝光我们的世界 alerting his parents, exposing the monster world,
毁掉我们的生活 destroying life as we know it,
我们一定要避免 and of course we can't have that.
所以我不赞成你留在惊吓学院学习了 再见 So I'm afraid I cannot recnmend that you continue in the Scaring program. Good day.
喂 什么?我爸是苏利文! Wait, what? But I'm a Sullivan.
是吗?那我相信你的父亲一定非常非常失望 Well then, I'm sure your family will be very disappointed.
而你 华斯基先生 我认为你缺少的是无法弥补的天赋 And, Mr. Wazowski, what you lack is something that cannot be taught.
你一点儿也不吓人 You're not scary.
所以你也不能留在我的惊吓学院了 You will not be continuing in the Scaring program.
求你了 让我试试模拟舱 会让您惊喜的 Please. Let me try the simulator. I'll surprise you.
让我惊喜?我对此深表怀疑 Surprise me? I doubt that very much.
开学了 Welcne back.
希望大家度过了一个愉快的假期 I hope everyone had a pleasant break.
有人说设计采集罐是个极无聊的工作 Some say that a career as a scream can designer is boring,
没有挑战性 是浪费怪兽潜能的职业 unchallenging, a waste of a monster's potential.
大家把课本翻到第三章 Open your textbooks to chapter three.
从今天起我们学习设计尖叫采集罐的历史 We will now plunge into the rich history of scream can design.
[惊吓大赛]
[证明你是最棒的]
别挡着我 Out of my way!
让一让!抱歉! Coming through! Oh, sorry. Ha ha!
欢迎参加由我们主持的惊吓杯开幕式 Welcne to this year's Greek Scare Games kickoff.
惊吓杯! The Scare Games! Yeah!
好了 悠着点儿 Okay, relax.
我们有请特殊的嘉宾 这个赛事的创始人 We have a special guest, the founder of the games,
院长郝刻薄女士 Dean Hardscrabble.
各位好 Good afternoon.
学生时代我发起了这个赛事 As a student, I created these games
宗旨是友好竟技 as a friendly cnpetition,
但是要有精神准备 but be prepared.
要想赢得奖杯 To take home the trophy,
你们必须是这个大学中最吓人的怪兽 you must be the most fearsome monsters on campus.
我祝愿最好的怪兽赢得冠军 So good luck, and may the best monsters win.
好了各位同学 All right, everybody.
报名截止时间即将结束 我们马上有请... We're closing down sign ups, so we'll see you all...
等等! Wait!
我也要报名! I'm signing up!
什么? What?
你必须加入社团才能报名 Uh... You have to be in a fraternity to cnpete.
没问题 我加入了夺冠的热门社团 Behold the next winning fraternity of the Scare Games,
下面有请我的队友们 OK兄弟会的成员们 the brothers, my brothers, of Oozma Kappa!
嗨 Hi.
华斯基先生 你在干什么? Mr. Wazowski, what are you doing?
刚才你说胜者是全校最恐怖的怪兽 You just said the winners are the most fearsome monsters on campus.
那如果我赢了 就意味着你们把最优秀的惊吓专员开除了 If I win, it means you kicked out the best Scarer in the whole school.
你不可能赢 That won't happen.
敢不敢跟我打个赌? How about a little wager?
如果是我赢了 你就让我回惊吓学院 If I win, you let me back in the Scaring program.
那又能证明什么? And what would that prove?
证明你没眼光 That you were wrong.
那好哇 Very well.
如果你赢了 我让你们整个社团 If you win, I will let your entire team
全都进入我的惊吓学院 into the Scare program.
但是如果你输了 But if you lose,
你就乖乖地离开怪兽大学 you will leave Monsters University.
成交 Deal.
现在你只要找到足够的成员就行了 Now all you need to do is find enough members to cnpete.
六个就行 对不对? We need six guys, right?
抱歉 老弟 Sorry, Chief.
我们数身体不数人头 他只能算一个 We count bodies, not heads. That dude counts as one.
你们谁愿意加入我们?有愿意的吗? Anybody else want to join our team? Anyone at all?
劳驾 来晚了 抱歉 Excuse me. Sorry. I'm late.
我可以... 蓝道 Can I squeeze by you? Randy!
蓝道 谢天谢地 快加入我们队吧 Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team.
抱歉 我已经有队啦 Oh. Sorry. I'm already on a team.
蓝道 Boggs.
我好不容易混成了精英 I'm finally in With the COOL kids, Mike.
你可不要毁了我的机会 Don't blow this for me.
露一手 Do the thing.
噢 他哪儿去啦? Oh! Where did he go?
拜托来一个 Please, anybody.
我只需要一个怪兽 一个就够了 I need one more monster. Just one more!
抱歉 学弟 看来希望不大 Yeah, sorry. Doesn't look good.
你的团队没有资格 We have to move on. Your team doesn't qualify.
不 我们有资格 Yes, it does!
明星出场总得耍耍大牌 The star player has just arrived.
不要!换一个 拜托 谁来都行 No way! Someone else! Please! Anyone else.
报名要截止啦 他到底算不算数? We're shutting down sign ups, okay? Is he on your team or not?
够啦 快开始吧! Come on! Let's go!
好吧 就算他一个 Fine! Yes, he's on my team.
祝贺你 Good luck.
那么好了 麦克 有什么计划? All right, Wazowski, what's the plan?
这就是我们的会所吗? This is a fraternity house?
嘿 麦克 苏利文 同志们到家啦 Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard!
作为OK兄弟会的主席 As the president of Oozma Kappa,
我荣幸地欢迎你们来到新家 it is my honor to welcne you to your new home.
我们管这儿叫派对中心 We call this room "Party Central."
其实我们一次都没在这里派对过 Technically, we haven't actually had a party here yet.
但是要想办 随时都可以 But when we do, we'll be ready!
热巧克力火车进站啦 The hot cocoa train is cning through! Whoa!
下一站是你 Next stop... You!
我呢 是打算这么开始的 I would like to start us off first by...
难道你们都是惊吓学院的? So, you guys are Scaring majors?
曾经是 不过谁都没撑太久 We were! None of us lasted very long.
我估计是我们入不了郝刻薄的法眼 I guess we just weren't what old Hardscrabble was looking for.
叫我老唐好了 熟男学生 Don Carlton, mature student.
在纺织厂干了30年 Thirty years in the textile industry
莫名其妙地就被公司裁员了 and then old dandy Don got downsized.
我一想 要么破罐破摔 Figured I could throw myself a pity party,
要么就回学校学个电脑神马的 or go back to school and learn the cnputers.
我是尖锐的锐 Hello. I'm Terry with a
我是瑞雪的瑞 我是舞蹈专业的 And I'm Terri with an "I"! I'm a dance major!
嘿嘿 可我不是 And I'm not.
5 , 6 , 7 , 8 Five, six, seven, eight!
7 8 转身 你怎么不动? Seven, eight, turn! And... Why didn't you turn?
因为我们没说做这个动作 Because we never agreed to do this!
你说这很酷的 鬼才说过这话 You said this was going to be cool! No one said this was gonna be cool.
真让我难堪 你才知道啊? Now I'm embarrassed. Now you're embarrassed?
你别当着外人这样 Yes, because it's in front of people!
你早就该醒醒了 You should wake up embarrassed.
嘿嘿嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
我是阿拱 新时代哲学专业的 I'm Art! New Age philosophy major.
你活我也活 你笑我也笑 Excited to live with you and laugh with you,
你哭我也哭 and cry with you.
愿意一起写欢乐日记吗? Thought you might like to keep a dream journal.
该轮到我了 Guess that leaves me.
我叫史卡特?史乖宝 My name's Scott Squibbles.
他们都叫我史乖宝 My friends call me Squishy.
我既没专业 也没学院 所以... I'm undeclared, unattached,
除了这儿 没有哪个社团欢迎我 and unwelcne pretty much everywhere but here.
那既然都介绍完了 作为队长 我认为... Now that we've all been introduced, as captain of our team...
这么说你们这里没有一个是能够吓人的? So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience?
确实没有 可是现在有你了 Not a lot! But now we've got you!
你是我见过的最吓人的怪兽了 You're about the scariest fella I've ever seen.
就是身上的配色有点简... Even with them pink polka dots.
噢 谢谢 Aw, thanks.
事实上 我才是你们的主心骨 Actually, I think I bring the whole package.
你的手比我的脸还大 Your hands are as big as my face!
他就像长了毛的大山 He's like a mountain with fur!
得了 哥从来没练过 Oh, cne on. I don't even work out.
对 我也没练过 可我想练得太变态... Yeah, me neither. I don't want to get too big.
我们以为梦想破灭了 可麦克说如果赢了 We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win,
他们就让我们重新回去 they're letting us in the Scaring program.
我们就能当惊吓专员了 We're going to be real Scarers!
这是最好的 绝对没错 The best! You betcha!
没错 Yeah! Right.
这就是你们期待已久的 And here's what you've been waiting for, fellas.
属于你们自己的OK会宿舍 Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom.
噢 太好了 我们要睡在一起吗? Oh... Great! We're sharing this room?
这个你们自己看着办吧 We'll let you guys get settled.
还需要什么就响亮的吼上一声 Anything you need, you just give a big holler oonie!
好的 谢了 老唐 你耍我 Okay, thanks, buddy. Are you kidding me?
他们不需要多棒 我会罩住这个团队的 Look, they don't need to be good. I'm going to carry the whole team.
是吗?那谁来罩你呢? Really? And who's going to carry you?
如果你想制造那个罐子 Hey, if you want to go back to can design,
你就从那儿出去 you know where the door is.
真棒 Great.
老唐? Guys?
家里有人吗? anybody home?
哈喽 Hello?
那个谁? Fellas?
你愿意发誓将灵魂奉献给OK兄弟会吗? Do you pledge your souls to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood?
你们能发誓保守这里的一切秘密吗? Do you swear to keep secret...all that you learn here?
不论那个秘密多吓人? No matter how horrifying?
嘿! Hey!
你愿对着神圣的章程宣誓吗? Will you take the sacred oath of the...
什么情况? 乖宝 For crying out loud. Sweetie!
在地下室的时候要开灯 Turn the lights on while you're down here!
不要把眼睛搞近视了 You're going to ruin your eyes!
妈妈 我们在举行入会仪式呢 Mom! We're doing an initiation!
噢 好恐怖 你们继续吧 Oh, scary. Well, carry on.
就当我不在这儿好了 Just pretend I'm not here.
这是我妈妈的房子 This is my mom's house.
你能发誓永远守护你的兄弟吗? Do you promise to look out for your brothers...
无论面对何种险境 ...no matter what the peril?
你能发誓保卫OK会吗?无论是否危在旦夕? Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous?
无论是否生命攸关? No matter how insurmountable the odds may be?
无论遇到大魔鬼还是小魔鬼 From evils both great and small?
遭遇无休止的痛苦 和... In the face of unending pain and...
噢 兄弟 你们入会了 Oh, forget it! You're in.
二位 我们知道自己不是任何社团的第一人选 Look, we know we're no one's first choice for a fraternity,
所以我们非常感激你们的加入 so it means a lot to have you here with us.
我都等不及要跟你们一起吓人了 兄弟们 Can't wait to start Scaring with you, brothers.
我们庆祝一下吧 耶 Time for a celebration! Yeah!
转起靠垫儿 先生们 Grab the couch cushions, gentlemen,
我们要建造一个堡垒 because we're building a fort!
妈妈 今天能晚点儿睡吗? Mom, can we stay up late tonight?
我知道你是公主 我只是小马夫 Mmm, I know you're a princess and I'm just a stable boy.
妈!你在干嘛? 你的爪子在我床上! Mom! What are you doing? Your grubby paw was in my bed!
你在舔我的无名指? Were you kissing my hand?
才怪!你掉毛怎么不早说? No. And what about you with all your shedding?
我不掉毛 是吗? I don't shed. Really.
让一下 我找一下书本就好 Excuse me. I just want to get my stuff.
你可以... 慢着 拿东西! Would you just... Oh, hey. Come on!
如果我的屁股... ...let me get my stuff!
这是你们的初夜 First morning in the house.
我要放在相册里 That's going in the album!
伙计们 我们收到了一封信! 信? Guys! We got a letter! A letter?
真是难得一见 We never get mail.
抱歉 吸住了 快点 Oh! Sorry. It's stuck. Would you... Give me that!
我的触手 吸得牢牢的 Tentacles. They're sticky.
这是惊吓杯的第一场比赛 It's the first event of the Scare Games.
吓人现场在儿童房间 "A child's room is where you scare,
但是要避免接触潜在的毒性 "but avoid the toxicity lurking there."
搞什么?这是要去哪里比赛啊? Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet?
在怪大所有的下水道中 这里是我最喜欢的地方 Of all the sewers on campus, this one has always been my favorite.
阿拱 你以前来过? Art, you've been here before?
我可不像你们 各个都是宅男 I have a life outside of the house, you know.
欢迎经历你们最大的噩梦! Welcne to your worst nightmare,
惊吓杯大赛! the Scare Games!
惊吓杯大赛!惊吓杯大赛! Scare Games! Scare Games!
我喜欢! Yes! Yes, I love it!
我爱死这种能量了 I love this energy!
好了 好了伙计们 Okay. Okay, everybody.
让我们听听今年各支参赛队伍 Let's hear it for the frats and sororities
能得多少分贝 cnpeting in this year's games...
健将兄弟队! Jaws Theta Chi!
分红美少女队! Python Nu Kappa!
熔岩城姐妹队! Slugma Slugma Kappa!
箐吓会队! Roar Omega Roar!
黑丝丝姐妹队! Eta Hiss Hiss!
最后一个队 OK兄弟队! And finally, Oozma Kappa.
耶!哟呵! Yay! Whoo hoo!
嗨 妈妈 Hi, Mom!
笑一个! Smile!
现在开始第一场比赛 Let's begin the first cnpetition,
勇闯剧毒海胆阵! the Toxicity Challenge!
人类的孩子全身剧毒 Human children are toxic!
他们碰过的东西也都有了毒性 And anything they touch is toxic.
我们这里没有任何人类玩具 We don't have any human toys,
还是感谢怪兽城附近的同学 but thanks to MU's biology department,
提供了相似的文物 we found a close second,
带刺的荧光海胆! the stinging glow urchin!
相信我 Trust me when I say,
你们谁都不想碰这个小混球儿的 you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy!
我就想试试 I want to touch it.
而且他的小伙伴们也会让你毛骨悚然的 And you certainly don't want to touch any of its friends.
诶?我想尝尝看 Yeah, I want to touch them.
这条线就是起跑线 This is the starting line.
隧道尽头的灯光就是比赛的终点 The light at the end of the tunnel is the finish line.
最后一个到达终点者将被淘汰 取消比赛资格 And whoever cnes in last is eliminated from the games.
麦克... 干什么? Mike... What is it?
我们输了就没戏了吧? Does that mean if we lose, we're out?
别担心 史怪宝 史乖宝 Don't worry, Smoothie. Squishy!
史乖宝 我们不会输的 Squishy. We're not going to lose,
因为我们赢的关键全部都在这儿 because we have everything we need to win right here.
心脏? Head.
不 是我!我会为你们赢的 No! Me. I'm going to win the race for us.
噢 好了 好了 小乖乖 All right, all right. That's very cute,
一边儿呆着 看我怎么拿下 but move, move, move. I'm going to win this.
这是障碍赛 你靠什么赢? 靠怪叫吗? It's an obstacle course. What are you going to do? Roar at it?
哥让你知道什么叫速度与激情 I can get through faster than you, little guy.
大家站在起跑线上 准备出发! Take your place at the starting line!
这其实是一场团队比赛 This is all about teamwork.
大家一定不要掉队 Everybody, stick together.
我会在终点线上打败你的 I'm going to beat you over that finish line.
你还是跟在我屁股后面吃灰吧 Get ready to eat my dust.
别急 我们商量一下 Hey, guys, should we huddle up?
各队注意了 还有最后一条 Attention, teams. One last thing.
你们要在黑暗中前进 Scarers work in the dark.
我想回家 各就各位 I want to go home! On your marks...
嘿 姑娘们 小心哦 Hey, uh, good luck, ladies.
多谢 我们会杀得你们片甲不留 Thanks! We're going to rip you to pieces!
什么? What?
预备! ...get set...
冲! Go!
我第一个来! I'm going to touch them!
快起来 Come on!
伙计们 我们有点儿落后了 加油啊 Uh, guys! We're falling behind a little! Fellas!
这是神马东东啊 Cheese and crackers!
我的屁股! Son of a moustache!
老夫晚节不保了! Salisbury steak, that hurts!
这就是你的最快速度? Is that as fast as you can go?
这不过是热身 Just getting started!
很疼吧 宝贝儿 That's got to hurt!
别害怕 我们能赢 Don't worry, we'll be fi...
我们宣布 箐吓会胜出! Roar Omega Roar wins!
你认输吧 麦克 Take that, Wazowski!
你晕菜吧 我跑得比你快 Are you delirious? I beat you!
睁开你的独眼 Get your eye checked!
噢 你们太烂了 OK会 Oh, way to blow it, Oozmas!
嘿 第二名也不错! Hey! Second place ain't bad.
第二名是健将兄弟会 Second place, Jaws Theta Chi!
什么? What?
整个团队全部冲过终点才行 Your whole team has to cross the finish line.
第三名是熔岩城队 Third place, EEKs!
第四名美少女 不 Fourth place, PNKs! MIKE: No.
第五名黑丝丝! 不不不 Fifth place, HSS! No, no, no!
现场最后一名 And in last place,
OK兄弟队 Oozma Kappa.
我已经没什么知觉了 I can't feel my anything.
噢 爆冷 OK兄弟会竟然首轮遭到淘汰 Oh... Shocker! Oozma Kappa has been eliminated!
不 No.
别这么吃惊 华斯基先生 Don't look so surprised, Mr. Wazowski.
你们能赢 除非老天开眼 It would have taken a miracle for you to...
大家请注意 下面宣布一个通知 Attention, everyone. We have an announcement.
健将兄弟会被取消了比赛资格! Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified.
取消比赛的理由是 他们使用防护胶作弊 The use of illegal protective gel is cause for elimination.
胡说! What!
这意味着 OK会继续参加比赛 Which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games!
老天开眼啦 It's a miracle!
原来老天也有打盹儿的时候 Your luck will run out, eventually.
比赛比我预料的有难度 This is going to be harder than I thought.
走了 听着 兄弟们 Okay! Listen up, Oozmas.
我们只有齐心协力才能够取胜 Now, we're going to have to start winning these things together,
也就说每个兄弟会的成员 so that means I'm going to need
都必须全力以赴 each of you guys to pull your own weight.
麦克 又怎么啦? Mike? What is it?
这张表里全是我们的绝活儿 We've made a list of our strengths and weaknesses.
高中时代我就是有名的潜伏惊吓大师 In high school, I was the master of the silent scare.
我能在枕头工厂的野地里偷袭田鼠 I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory.
抱歉 我越出汗就越粘 Sorry! They get stickier when I'm sweaty.
天啊 这下麻烦了 Oh, my gosh, that's terrible.
我们最擅长的是古老的近景魔术 We're experts in the ancient craft of close up magic.
声东击西 误导对手 It's all about misdirection.
我多长了个脚趾 I have an extra toe.
不过没什么用 Not with me, of course.
伙计们 下场比赛再出岔子 我们就没戏了 Guys, one slip up on the next event, and we're goners.
所以 So for this to work,
我要你们把你们的表现欲 I'm gonna need you to take every instinct you have
深深地深深地埋藏起来 and bury it deep, deep down.
同意 从现在开始我们只有一个大脑 Done. From now on, we are of one mind.
我的大脑 My mind.
拉倒吧 Oh, please.
我会告诉你们做什么 以及怎么做 I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it.
好的 当然 Uh... Okay, Mike. Seems about right.
好了 屁股扭起来 All right. Give me scary steps.
做五十个俯卧撑 快去快去 Fifty up and down, right now. Let's go!
真是浪费时间 我们得组新队 You're wasting your time. We need a new team.
我们不可能再组一个新队 We can't just "get a new team"!
我查了 这是犯规的 I checked this morning. It's against the rules.
我们可以把新队员化妆成老队员啊 What if we disguised a new team to look like the old team?
不不 我们不能作假 Oh, no, no. We are not cheating.
这不是作假 应该说 It's not cheating. I'm just, you know,
机会面前人人平等 leveling the playing field.
好吧 这是作假 可是我着急啊 Okay, so it's kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do?
他们根本就是怪物界的一群屌丝 They're not exactly the scariest group in the world.
是七星瓢虫 快许个愿 快许个愿 Oh, a ladybug! Make a wish! Make a wish!
没戏了 This is not going to work.
你又去哪?我们得训练 Where are you going? We're training.
我是苏利文 I'm a Sullivan.
我管你是谁 你随心所欲 That's not enough. You're all over the place.
你为所欲为 You're charging ahead when you...
好 闭嘴 闭... Bup, Bup, Bup!
你想指手画脚 找错人了 You tell them what to do but not me.
走了 教练 So long, Coach.
好了 兄弟们 Okay, Oozmas. ..
我得给你上个铃铛 Boy, we need to get you a bell.
好了 听着 一旦被小儿发现 他们就会叫父母 Listen up. "if a kid hears you cning, they'll call Mom or Dad,
你们最好快点跑 否则后果不堪设想 "then you'd better run fast or things will get bad."
下场比赛 哪怕你们一个被抓 In the next event, if even one of us gets caught,
我们也就全完蛋了 we're all out.
你们记住 我做什么 你们照做 So remember, do exactly what I do.
第二项比赛已经有两个小队夺旗 We are at the halfway point of the second event,
就看谁能捷足先登了 and things are getting interesting.
很爽吧 Got it.
只剩两面镶旗了 Only two teams left.
哪支会成功夺旗 Who will make it out with their flag,
哪支会前功尽弃呢? and who will be eliminated?
在实战当中 In a real Scare,
你不希望被小孩的父母抓住 you do not want to get caught by a kid's parent.
在这场比赛中 你惊动的是... And in this event, you do not want to get caught by...
图书管理员 the librarian.
别出声 Quiet.
一个老太婆有什么好害怕的? What's so scary about a little old librarian?
我说了 "别出声" I said, "Quiet."
快点 稳住 Faster. Slow and steady.
保持队形 稳住 Slow and steady. Slow and steady.
稳住 Slow and steady.
保持队形 Slow and steady.
苏利文 Sullivan!
苏利文 Sullivan!
别! No!
5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight!
往这瞧! Look over here!
这符合规则吗? 当然符合 木头 Is that legal? You better believe it, mop top!
唯一的规则就是别被抓 The only rule is don't get caught.
我们在这儿 Hey! Over here!
来呀 来抓我吧 来呀 来抓我吧 Come and get me! Come and get me! Whoo hoo!
你们在干什么? Guys, what are you doing?
他们说不被抓就行 They said don't let her catch you.
可没说怎么干 But they didn't say how!
快跑 快跑 Move it! Move it! Move it! Come on!
太棒了 Whew!
我们赢啦 We did it!
不 我们没赢 我们忘了旗子 No, we didn't. We forgot the flag!
麦克 Mike?
好 好样的 干得好 Way to 90, Squishy! Way to 90, Squishy!
怎么会? How?
这叫声东击西 Misdirection.
龙眼红队遭到淘汰 The EEKs have been eliminated
OK会的兄弟们成功逆转 进入下一轮 and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day!
OK会 OK会 OK会 We're OK! We're OK! We're OK!
我从来没有这么开心过 I've never felt so alive!
我们太酷了 We were awesome!
好了 行了 那根本就是个躲猫猫游戏 Okay, look. That wasn't real Scaring.
反正比你冒冒失失的强 It was better than what you did.
你应该严格执行我的战术 You should've stuck to my strategy.
随便你 Whatever.
到了动真格的时候再来找我 Talk to me when we start the real Scaring.
嘿 你们想去参加派对吗? Hey! You guys going to the party?
我想你们可能找错人了 Oh, I think you've got the wrong guys.
我们 没有收到... 等等 派对? We don't get invited to... Party?
箐吓会晚上举行三星聚会 The mid games mixer at the RORs'.
只有顶尖团队才能进场哦 It's for the top Scare Teams.
你们现在也是了 对吗? You're one of us now, right?
派对上见! See you there!
你们听见了吗? 我不敢相信 Did you hear that? I can't believe it!
最好别去啊 简直太棒了 Uh uh. Bad idea. This is great.
他们终于认可我们的能力了 准备出发! They're finally seeing us as real Scarers. We're going!
现在的年轻人都跳什么? Do young people still dance?
还跳探戈什么的吗? Because my moves are a little rusty.
我们忘了给主人带礼物 Oh, we forgot to bring a hostess gift.
总得买点蜡烛什么的 We can't go in there without some scented candles.
镇定 我们值得拥有 Calm down. We earned this.
要是到时候突然冷场了 我们该怎么办 What if there's a lull in the conversation?
我们应该...那你说? I never know what to... You know...
说什么? Say?
你怎么能这么淡定? How are you so good at this?
连20米高的管理员都搞定了 You just took on an angry 50 foot librarian,
还怕一个小小的派对? and you're afraid of a little party?
来跟我深呼吸 Take a deep breath...
然后进去咯 ...and in you go!
晚上好 Hello.
OK会的来了 这帮哥们太强了 It's Oozma Kappa! These guys are crazy!
你们太猛啦 What you did today was insane!
有如神助... That was awesome!
我说兄弟们 今天晚上 我们要把这里嗨翻! Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers!
我长这么大 还从来没通宵过呢 I've never stayed up this late in my life!
[惊吓比赛冠军]
嘿 安静 安静 Hey, quiet! Quiet!
安静 你们这些傻帽 Quiet down, you can wranglers.
听着 我代表箐吓会 All right. On behalf of the RORs,
祝贺所有晋级的参赛队伍 祝你们再接再厉 we'd like to congratulate all the teams that have made it this far.
首先是美少女队 All, right, let's hear it for the PNKs!
喜欢你们这手 百看不厌 黑丝丝! I love that trick! Never gets old. HSS!
好怕怕呀 Very creepy
最后有请本届惊吓杯最大的黑马 And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games,
OK兄弟会! Oozma Kappa!
来吧 兄弟们 Come on over, guys.
我必须承认 Now, I got to admit, fellas,
我一直都认为你们就是一群没用的废物 I thought you were a bunch of nobodies.
但是我看错了 But, boy, was I wrong.
给OK会来点儿彩头吧! Let's hear it for Oozma Kappa!
OK会 Oozma Kappa!
什么? What?
你们是怪兽大学最萌的怪兽们 The most adorable monsters on campus.
再来点儿可爱的公仔 Release the stuffed animals.
笑一个 Faced!
不用担心 有谁会看这种破报纸 Don't worry. Nobody reads the school paper.
对 可是他们已经贴满了 Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they read the quad.
非常感谢 Thank you very much.
开玩笑呢还是要...? Okay. Would you like that with two sleeves or four?
谢谢 宣传宣传 Thanks. Tell your friends.
嘿 你想干什么? Hey! What do you think you're doing?
为慈善筹点儿钱 Raising a little money for charity.
马上给我收摊儿 Yeah? Well, stop it.
让我收摊儿不做慈善事业?这不厚道 You want us to stop raising money for charity? That's not cool.
这家伙仇视慈善活动 This guy hates charity!
我要你们马上停止对我们形象的丑化 I want you to stop making us look like fools.
这是你们自己搞的 像个小丑 Hey, you're making yourselves look like fools.
识时务吧 小子 Let's be honest, boys.
你们永远不会成为惊吓专员 You're never going to be real Scarers,
因为惊吓专员 得是这样 because real Scarers look like us.
如果你们真想在惊吓公司找份差事 But, hey, if you really want to work for a Scare cnpany
那儿的传达室倒是一直在招人 they're always hiring in the mailroom.
伙计们 挺住! Guys, hold on!
嘿 嘿 嘿 听我说完 别在乎他们 Hey, hey, hey! Wait a second. Don't listen to him.
我们只要加倍努力就行 We just need to keep trying.
不 你应该停止努力 No, you need to stop trying!
你可以量身打造这些怪物 You can train monsters like this all you want,
但是你改变不了他们的本质 but you can't change who they are.
麦克 Mike...
我们感谢你做的一切 他说得对 We appreciate everything you've done, but he's right.
不论我们付出多少努力 我们也成不了他们 No matter how much we train, we'll never look like them.
我们生来就不是干这个的 [销售员:唐?卡尔顿] We're built for other things.
抱歉 小豆儿 Sorry, squirt!
有些怪兽 命中注定就是草根 Some monsters just aren't cut out for the big leagues.
命中注定? The big leagues.
伙计们! Guys.
要不要一起去兜兜风啊? We're going on a little field trip.
睡着了啊 My tentacle fell asleep.
谢谢妈妈 好好玩儿 孩子 Thanks, Mom. Have fun, kids!
我就在这儿听音乐好了 I'll just be here listening to my tunes.
嘿 麦克 我们去哪儿? Hey, uh, where are we?
草根的梦想 The big leagues.
我的怪怪里格隆 Holy roly poly
我的天呐 Nice fence.
太震撼了 麦克 This is amazing, Mike.
我们还没到 We're not stopping here.
这太疯狂了 我们会被抓住的 This is crazy. We're going to get arrested!
你们快看 Look at them.
他们要进入人类世界了 They're going into the human world,
他们都一点儿也不可怕呀 and they don't even look scared!
喔 Wow.
好好看看 伙计们 Take a good look, fellas.
他们有什么共同点? See what they all have in cnmon?
没什么共同点啊 Uh... No, not really.
完全正确 他们长得千奇百怪 Exactly. There's no one type of Scarer.
优秀的惊吓专员应该懂得发挥所长 The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage.
喔 Wow.
泰瑞 你看 Terri? Look.
快看那个老头儿 这次得了个最高分 Look at that old feller racking up the big numbers!
老唐 那个老头就是恐怖的汤普森 Don, that old fella is Earl "The Terror" Thompson!
哪个?那个老头? What? Where? That's really him?
他的惊吓记录已经保持了三年了 He held the Scare Record for three years!
那边第三个门 Oh! Third door from the end!
魔爪塔拉本特 Carla "Killer Claws" Benitez!
快看 尖叫怪甘德森 Look! It's "Screaming" Bob Gunderson!
我有他的新人卡 我也是 I still have his rookie card. Me, too!
他的速度不是很行 Doesn't have the speed anymore, but his
但是他的技术炉火纯青 但是他的技术炉火纯青 technique is flawless. Technique is flawless.
你也收集惊吓卡了吗? You collected Scare Cards, huh?
是的 我有450张 Yep. 450 of them.
这么多 我有6000张崭新的 Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition,
不过你 450也不错 but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too.
嘿 看我 我是恐怖的汤普森 Hey, look at me! I'm Earl "The Terror" Thompson!
真不赖 Oh, that's great!
太棒了 史乖宝 That's a pretty good one, Squish.
我以前好幼稚啊 I've been a real jerk.
其实我也是 So have I.
不过现在也不晚 But it's not too late.
我们还是有机会的 We could be a great team.
但是 我们真的需要齐心协力 We just need to start working together.
你们在那干什么? What are you doing up there?
我不想回监狱! I can't go back to jail!
跟上! Come on!
他们就在下面! They're right behind us!
抓住他们! Get back here!
上去 抓住他们! Up there! Get them!
谢谢哥们 不客气 Thanks, brother! Don't mention it.
你们先走 我就是有点儿心脏病发作 I'm fine, really! It's just a little heart attack.
我也想搭个出租车 Aw... I want a piece of that action!
妈妈 发动汽车! Mom! Start the car!
什么? 发动汽车! What? Start the car!
说说汽车? Stop the bar?
发动!发动汽车! The car! Start the car!
好的 Oh! Okay.
我说你们快点儿 Come on, cne on, cne on, cne on!
快点儿 快上 Get in! Get in!
快呀 妈 快走 安全带 Mom, go! Seatbelts.
好了 快走 想嚼口香糖吗? Okay, go! Does anyone want gum?
快开车! Just drive!
好吧!走起! Okay. Here we go!
我们一定会回来的! Oh, yeah! Let's break in somewhere else!
晒衣服啦 Rise and shine!
下一招 下一招 小孩儿在洗澡 Scary feet, scary feet... The kid is in the bathroom!
下一招 下一招 小孩儿不乐 Scary feet, scary feet... Oh, he's back!
起床! Wake up!
37 38 Thirty seven! Thirty eight!
39个半 Do I hear thirty nine?
快点儿 Come on!
真棒 看起来精神百倍 Yes! Okay, Oozma Kappa, you're looking good.
惊吓的目标是那些小孩子 "To frighten a child is the point of a Scare.
如果是青少年 你们就要多多小心了 "If you frighten a teen, then Scarer beware."
来吧 惊吓小不点儿 Okay, scare the little kid.
避开青少年 Avoid the teenager!
我在听电话 I'm on the phone!
没人能理解我 No one understands me!
无所谓 Whatever.
可是爸爸 我爱他! But, Daddy, I love him!
第一名是箐吓会! First place, Roar Omega Roar!
第二名是OK会! Second place, Oozma Kappa!
耶 Whoo!
第三名是黑丝丝! Third place, HSS.
真失败 You're lame.
不速之客会毁了行动 "Someone is cning, this could ruin your night.
快藏好 伪装起来 别让他们发现 "Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!"
给你们10秒钟 快 You got 10 seconds. Go!
告示里 落叶堆里 光天化日的! Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open.
现在还差一个 And there should be one more.
我怎么样? How did I do?
干得不错啊 老唐 Oh! Not too shabby, Don!
谢谢 可是我下不去啦 Thanks! I cannot get down.
僵尸吼叫 Zombie snarl!
喷怒的小狗 绝世小丑 Angry poodle. Jazz clown.
菲力姨妈 My Aunt Phyllis.
早上没睡醒 In the morning.
这才是我要的! That's what I'm talking about!
早起锻炼咯 Time to go to work.
你出局了! You're out!
你也出局! You're out.
倒霉蛋儿 运气真差 Hey, tough luck, Kris Kringle.
谢谢 Thank you.
现在只有两个队幸存了 We're down to two remaining teams,
一个是箐吓会 一个是OK会 Roar Omega Roar and Oozma Kappa!
他们将在大决战中再次较量 Which leads us to the final event!
选手们要一个一个拉出来测试 "Every one of your skills will be put to the test.
惊吓模拟舱将会证明他们当中谁是最强者 "The Scare Simulator will prove who's the best!"
明天晚上你们就要在全校师生面前见真章啦! Tomorrow night you finally get to Scare in front of the whole school!
享受这最后的瞩目吧 小朋友 Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys.
等你们惨败了 就没人再记得你们了 After you lose, no one will remember you.
有可能 但是如果你们输了 所有人都会记一辈子的 Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it.
噢 漂亮 回答的太精辟了 Oh, boy. That is a good point.
嘿 OK兄弟 你们真是好样的 Hey, Oozmas, you guys are awesome!
你们可得教我们两手 You've got to teach us your moves.
哪里 这事儿你要请教这小子 Well, then you're gonna want to talk to this guy.
好的 我可以教你们 Sure, I can teach you.
你想藏在椅子背后 All right. You want to hide behind the chair?
你就得变成椅子 You have to becne the chair.
您来了 院长 Thanks for cning, Dean.
郝刻薄院长 Dean Hardscrabble!
如果我们可以重返学院的话 If we get back into the Scaring program,
希望别让您觉得尴尬 I hope there's no hard feelings.
那要看明天你们一个个证明自己 Tomorrow, each of you must prove
具备绝对的惊吓能力 that you are undeniably scary.
可是在你们当中 至少有一个做不到 And I know for a fact that one of you is not.
不 他比谁都努力 No. He works harder than anyone.
你觉得他吓人吗? Do you think he's scary?
可他是我们队的灵魂 He's the heart and soul of the team!
我在问你 他吓人吗? Do you think he's scary?
明天我们一定能赢 我坚信这一点 We're going to win this thing tomorrow, Sull, I can feel it!
我们一定会赢回属于我们自己的生活 We'll finally have our lives back on track.
嘿 麦克 Hey, Mike?
这段时间你给了我很多宝贵的启示 You know, you've given me a lot of really great tips.
我很希望有朝一日能够回报你 I'd love to return the favor sometime.
好啊 随时可以啊 Oh. Yeah, sure. Anytime.
你现在就来吗? 好的 We're doing this now? Okay.
你把理论知识和课本背得滚瓜烂熟 这非常的好 You've memorized every textbook, every Scare Theory, and that is great.
但是 应该把书本扔掉 But now it's time to forget all that.
只有怒从心头起 才能凶相毕露 Just reach deep down and let the scary out!
噢 有感而发? Huh. Just feel it.
释放潜在的兽性 Exactly. Go wild.
恐怕我不行 我有心理障碍 I don't know. I've kind of got my own technique.
先试试吧 Give it a try.
好 再大声一点 Good, but bigger!
不行 这是装的 Nope. You're thinking again.
要发自内心 From the gut!
释放你的兽性! Let the animal out!
来啊!吼!叫! Come on! Dig deep!
孩子们 现在已经是半夜了! Boys! It's a school night!
我说 你觉得怎么样? So, how was that?
好极了 哈哈 Up top. Ha ha!
没错 感觉确实不一样 我感觉万事俱备了 You know, it did feel different! I feel like it's all cning together.
明天 整个怪兽大学都会见证 Yup, this time tomorrow the whole school is finally going to see
我麦克?华斯基的本事 what Mike Wazowski can do.
那当然了 You're darn right.
∮ Monsters University ∮
∮ We give our heart to you ∮
∮ Wherever children are dreaming ∮
∮ We'll bring them nightmares, too
∮ Oh, Monsters University ∮
∮ Alma Mater hail to you ∮
师生们 欢迎光临惊吓杯大赛的决赛现场 Welcne to the final cnpetition of the Scare Games.
耶!OK会! Whoo! Yeah! All right!
今天 你们要在惊吓模拟舱里展示你们真实的惊吓能力 It's time to see how terrifying you really are, in the Scare Simulators!
但是警告 But be warned.
模拟舱的参数已经被设置为高惊吓难度指数 Each simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level.
最高难度指数? The highest level?
第一组选手请站上起跑线 First Scarers to the starting line.
听着 按照战术 我第一个 然后老唐... Okay, just like we planned. I'll go first. Then, Don...
等一等 这件事情是麦克发起的 Hold on. Mike's the one who started all this
整件事情也应该由他结束 and I think it's only right if he's the one who finishes it.
应该压轴出场 I think you should go last.
对! Yes!
好主意!完美的句号 Yeah, Mike. Finish strong!
那好吧 老唐你第一个上 All right. Don, you okay going first?
我已经做好随时出击的准备 I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
OK会必胜 Oozma Kappa!
嘿 布鲁克 有本事给老爷爷留点儿面 Hey, Bruiser! You take it easy on grandpa.
释放你的野性 老唐! Unleash the beast, Don!
放心好了 Okay, then.
谢谢你让着老爷爷 小孙子 Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa.
下一组请到起跑线 Next group to the starting line.
给他露一手 Let's do this.
太好啦! Yes! Yeah!
上 阿拱 去吧 兄弟 Come on, Art. Come on, buddy.
你绝对没问题 You can do it.
下一组 苏利文和蓝道! Next up, Sullivan and Boggs!
[害怕物品]
你会赢的 You got this, Sull.
现在 双方扯平啦! And it's all tied up!
箐吓会意外失手了! Ah! Tough break for the RORs.
笨蛋 Hearts?
滚蛋 蓝道 Way to go, Boggs!
这是我最后一次输给你 苏利文 That's the last time I lose to you, Sullivan.
强哥和麦克 请到起点线来 Worthington and Wazowski, to the starting line.
嘿 Hey.
别去想郝刻薄 Don't worry about Hardscrabble.
也别有任何杂念 Don't worry about anyone else.
直接冲进去 这是麦克?华斯基的真正实力 Just go out there and show them what Mike Wazowski can do.
谢谢 Thanks.
输了也别哭鼻子 Don't take the loss too hard.
本来你就不是这块料 You never belonged here anyway.
强哥奉献了最震撼的一吼! Amazing performance by Worthington!
强哥你是最棒的! Johnny, you're my hero!
OK会需要一个破纪录的吼叫才能夺冠! The Oozmas will need a record breaking Scare to win this.
这小公仔跟你没关系 You don't belong on a Scare Floor.
谁都不会记得你 No one will remember you.
你一点儿都不吓人 You're not scary.
来吧! 吼叫吧! Come on! Dig deep!
耶! Yeah!
他们赢啦! They did it!
耶! Yeah! Hey!
我们能回惊吓学院啦 耶! We're in the Scare program! Yeah!
你这个小家伙 我们赢啦! Come here, you son of a gun!
吸住了 Oh! A little stuck.
不好意思 怪我 Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles.
叫我雪莉 It's Sherrie.
我们成功了 We did it!
干得漂亮 兄弟 Way to go, Oozma Kappa!
谢谢 非常感谢 Thank you! Thanks a lot.
太牛啦 我还没这么牛过 You rule! I have never ruled before.
你们今天超水平发挥 You guys killed it out there!
是完胜 Awesome!
嘿 麦克 Hey, Wazowski!
不要回味了 我们去庆祝一下吧 Come on, let's go, you maniac! We're celebrating.
麦克 Mike?
我成功了 I did it.
我自己都不相信 I can't believe it.
我可以成为惊吓专员了 I'm going to be a Scarer!
当然了 你本来就是啊 Yeah, yes, you are.
听见了吗?好好睡吧 小鬼 You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo.
麦克?华斯基再轻轻地吓你一下 嘣! You haven't seen the last of Mike Wazowski. Boo!
我是吓人 可是也不至于这么吓人吧 I knew I was scary. I didn't know I was that scary.
是啊 我们太厉害了 把他吓坏了 Yeah, we're so scary I guess we broke it.
走吧 Come on.
好像有人动了手脚 It's been tampered with.
麦克 你最好别动那个 Uh, I don't think you should be messing with that.
为什么我的设置不一样? Why are my settings different?
麦克 我们该走了 Mike, we should leave.
这是你干的? 麦克 Did you do this? Mike.
是不是你干的? Did you do this?
我... I...
是的 是我干的 但是麦克你不要误会 Yes, I did. But you don't understand.
为什么?为什么要改动装置? Why? Why did you do this?
那只是以防万一 You know, just in case.
以防什么万一? In case of what?
你不相信我的能力? You don't think I'm scary.
麦克 你说过你很信任我 Mike... You said you believed in me.
可是你跟郝刻薄 跟他们一模一样 But you're just like Hardscrabble. You're just like everyone else!
不 你进步越来越大了 Look, you'll get better and better...
我跟你一样优秀 跟其他怪兽一样吓人 I'm as scary as you! I'm as scary as anyone!
我只是想帮你呀 不 I just wanted to help. No.
你只是想帮你自己 You just wanted to help yourself.
要不然我怎么办? Well, what was I supposed to do?
难道让整个团队因为你而输掉吗? Let the whole team fail because you don't have it?
所以说是你的计算结果出错了 So your calculations were a little off.
那扇门超过维修期了 That door took me all semester.
实在太危险了 教授会销毁的 It's too dangerous. The professor's just going to shred it.
你好啊 大个子 There he is, the big guy.
OK会加油! The first of many trophies, I am sure.
苏利文 Sullivan.
今天非常出色 Nice work out there.
我期待你们重返我的课堂 I look forward to having you back in class.
嘿 他在这儿呢 Hey, there he is!
看来我以前小看你了 Looks like I was wrong about you.
你有资格穿上它 You're one of us after all.
有点像绒毛怪 穿上去回来 Way to go, Sulley! Welcne back, broham!
什么时候想喝一杯就说一声 You are one of us now, okay?
你是我们的兄弟 You're a ROR, buddy!
嘿 Hey!
你要去哪儿? Where are you going?
你干了什么? You did what?
我的团队跟这件事情无关 My team had nothing to do with it.
都是我弄的 我作弊了 It was all me. I cheated.
我希望你天亮之前离开学校 I expect you off campus by tomorrow.
好的 院长 Yes, ma'am.
你不但玷污了大学的声誉 You're a disgrace to this university
也玷污了你的姓氏 and your family name.
出什么事了? What's going on?
有人闯进了咱们实验室 Someone broke into the door lab!
什么? What?
不会吧 Oh, no.
把门打开 不要进那里去 Open the door! Don't go in there!
你长得真怪 You look funny.
什么? What?
苏利文 James!
奇通鼠来之前 任何人不得靠近这扇门 No one goes near that door until the authorities arrive.
这事该不会是... You don't think that could be...
迈克 他会死在里面的 it's Mike. But he could die out there!
苏利文 等等 我们帮你 James, wait! We can help.
那些碍手碍脚的 就交给专业人士吧 Leave it to the old master of sales.
除了呼叫奇通鼠 别的... We got a call in, but that's the best we can do.
我叫老唐 销售员 今天是你们的幸运日 Don Carlton, sales. Folks, today is your lucky day.
以下这些问题你们扪心自问过几回? How many times have you asked yourself the following question...
逮捕他 什么? Arrest him. Pardon?
双脚打开 不准动 Spread them, pops!
轻一点 别乱动 Do you mind? Don't move!
苏利文 What? Sullivan!
不要乱来 Don't you dare!
苏利文 千万别进去 Sullivan! Don't go in there!
麦克 Mike?
麦克 Mike!
这些孩子说他们在小屋看见了一个东西 The kids said they saw something in the cabin.
他们说是外星人 就是! They're calling it an alien. It was!
我看见了一个绿色的小东西 I saw a little green guy!
麦克 Mike?
熊 里面有熊 Bear! A bear in the camp!
从这边追 Down this way. All right?
我听见那边有动静 I heard something over here!
麦克 Mike!
快跟我走啊 我们得离开这儿 Come on, buddy. Let's get you out of here.
都是我不好 对不起 This is all my fault. I'm sorry.
你说的对 孩子们根本不怕我 You were right. They weren't scared of me.
我所做的每件事 I did everything right.
都是要成为惊吓专员 I wanted it more than anyone.
我以为只要我付出足够努力 And I thought... I thought if I wanted it enough,
所有人都会看到 I could show everybody that...
麦克?华斯基是多么的与众不同 That Mike Wazowski is something special.
可是我不是 And I'm just not.
听着麦克 我知道你什么感受 Look, Mike, I know how you feel.
别说废话 请你别说废话好吗? Don't do that! Please, don't do that!
你根本不可能理解 麦克 冷静 You do not know how I feel. Mike, calm down.
像你这种富二代 根本不需要挑灯夜读 Monsters like you have everything. You don't have to be good.
你就算折腾的天昏地暗 You can mess up over and over again
所有人也都还是爱你的 麦克 and the whole world loves you. Mike...
你从来都不知道失败的滋味 You'll never know what it's like to fail
因为你生来就姓苏利文 because you were born a Sullivan!
对 我是姓苏利文 Yeah, I'm a Sullivan.
但我是糟糕的苏利文 I'm the Sullivan who flunked every test.
我是被开除的苏利文 The one who got kicked out of the program,
我是那个害怕大家失望作弊的苏利文 the one who was so afraid to let everyone down that I cheated.
我还撒谎 And I lied.
麦克 我是不懂你的感受 Mike, I'll never know how you feel,
可你也不是唯一的失败者 but you're not the only failure here.
我看起来很吓人 但在内心里 I act scary, Mike, but most of the time
充满了恐惧 I'm terrified.
为什么以前你从来不对我说? How cne you never told me that before?
因为 Because
那时候我们还不是朋友 we weren't friends before.
到湖边看看 Check the lake!
我听到有动静 I heard something here!
这边 This way!
我看到影子了 I saw movement!
在那边 Over there!
抓住 Sulley!
他走投无路了 He's cornered!
不 No!
他们还没出来呢 They're still in there!
奇通鼠来之前 这扇门不能开启 Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off!
不 你不能这么做 不 No! You can't do that! No!
拉出去 立刻封闭这个房间 快! Enough! I want this room cleared now!
你不能这么做 You can't do this!
我们得赶紧走 We got to get out of here!
让他们进来 什么? Let them cne. What?
惊吓他们 真正的惊吓他们 If we scare them, I mean really scare them,
这样我们就能采集到足够的尖叫能量 给门充电 we could generate enough scream to power the door from this side!
你疯了? What are you talking about?
所有的惊吓书籍我都读过 I have read every book about Scaring ever written.
肯定能行 This could work!
他们是成人 我做不到 They're adults. I can't do this.
你可以 听我的命令 Yes, you can. Just follow my lead.
1 , 2 , 3
妈妈 Mama!
妈妈 Mama!
妈妈 Mama...
什么东西? What the...
现在呢? 第二步 Now what? Phase two.
准备好了吗? Are you ready?
麦克 我不信 你可以 Mike, I can't. Yes, you can.
别想太多 做一个真正的苏利文 Stop being a Sullivan and start being you.
呼叫增援 Call for backup.
我们需要支援 Assistance on the north side.
重复一遍 需要你们支援 Repeat, we need assistance on the north side.
我们需要支援 我们... We need assistance on the north side. We have a...
看 那是什么? Look! What was it?
我们走吧 Let's go.
好了 快逃 Sulley, cne on!
你们是怎么做到的? How did you do this?
这事别问我 Don't ask me.
7423状况 好了 Move, move, move! This is a 54 23 in progress.
立刻清场 All right, everybody, clear out.
周围警戒 Secure the perimeter.
没有人类小孩侵入 重复 没有人类小孩侵入 No child breach. Repeat: no child breach.
你们毁了我的门 You ruined our doors!
这是我一个星期的心血 I've been working on my door all semester!
你们跟我走 Let's go, you two.
你们还活着 谢天谢地 你们还活着 You're alive! We are so glad you're safe.
嘿 等等 Hey, wait!
你们要怎么处罚他们? What's going to happen to them?
当然由校长大人考虑决定 That's for the university president to decide.
但是可以确定我们会监视他们 But you can be sure we'll be watching these two.
永远监视他们 Always watching.
被开除了? 是啊 这次确实太过了 Expelled? Yeah, we really messed up.
那你们要走了? So, you're leaving?
对啊 哥们 不走不行啊 Yeah, buddy. We have to go.
太狠了吧 Harsh, man.
抱歉各位 要不是我们闯祸 I'm sorry, guys. You'd be in the Scaring program
你们已经回去上课了 right now if it wasn't for us.
怎么啦? What?
这事打死你都想不到 Well, it is the gosh darnedest thing.
郝刻薄准许我们进惊吓学院了 Hardscrabble's letting us into the Scare program.
什么? What?
说我们的表现令她刮目相看 She was impressed with our performance in the games.
所以她邀请我们下学期去上课 She invited us to join next semester!
那还得恭喜你们了 Congratulations, guys!
这还不是唯一的好消息 And that's not the only piece of good news.
雪莉答应跟我订婚了 Sherrie and I are engaged!
谁是雪莉啊? Oh. Who is Sherrie?
就是我妈妈 She's my mom.
我现在有两个心肝宝贝了 Well, if it isn't my two favorite fellas!
过来 给我笑一个 Come here. Give me some sugar.
真不舒服 Ugh! So uncnfortable.
别这样 史怪宝 Oh, cne on, Scott.
你别把我想成是你的新爸爸 I don't want you to think of me as your new dad.
别忘了我们可是做兄弟在先 After all, we're fraternity brothers first.
所以我纠结 This is so weird.
你就把我当成娶了你妈妈的大哥哥 Just think of me as your big brother that's marrying your mother.
不对 Wait. Hold on.
就当我们是一个妈妈和妻子的兄弟 We're brothers who share the same mom slash wife.
乱套了 That's worse.
好了 我们就此告别吧 Well, I guess we should be going now.
答应我 经常保持联系 Promise me you'll keep in touch.
你们是我见过的最会吓人的怪兽 You're the scariest bunch of monsters I have ever met.
不管别人说什么 别当回事 Don't let anyone tell you different.
那么 现在呢? So, what now?
说实话 这是我第一次不知道该干什么了 You know, for the first time in my life, I don't really have a plan.
你是伟大的麦克?华斯基 你肯定能想出来 You're the great Mike Wazowski. You'll cne up with something.
"伟大"这个词应该留给其他怪兽 I think it's time I leave the greatness to other monsters.
我想我就是个普通怪兽吧 I'm okay just being okay.
再见了 毛怪 So long, Sull.
再见 So long.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
麦克哥 Wazowski!
停车 Stop the bus!
疯了吗 你? Are you crazy?
麦克 Mike,
没有哪一个惊吓专员会比你更好啦 I don't know a single Scarer who can do what you do.
我们在一起的时候 I know, everyone sees us together,
所有人都以为我是头 可实际上 they think I'm the one running the show, but the truth is,
从开始第一天起 我就一直在沾你的光 I've been riding your coattails since day one!
是你跟郝刻薄打赌 You made the deal with Hardscrabble.
是你带着这个烂队赢了冠军 You took a hopeless team and made them champions.
我只是抓了一只小猪 All I did was catch a pig!
那只猪是我抓的 Technically, I caught the pig.
那绝对的 你还以为自己普通吗? Exactly! And you think you're just okay?
你创造了这所学校前所未有的奇迹啊 You pulled off the biggest Scare this school has ever seen!
那不是我干的 那就是你干的 That wasn't me! That was you!
没有你 我干得出来吗? You think I could have done that without you?
开学第一天我连支铅笔都没有啊 I didn't even bring a pencil on the first day of school.
麦克 你是不吓人 你太萌了 Mike, you're not scary. Not even a little.
但是你充满了勇气 But you are fearless.
如果郝刻薄连这点眼光都没有 还不如.... And if Hardscrabble can't see that, then she can just...
还不如什么? I can just what?
别放肆 苏利文先生 我对你刚刚有点好感 Careful, Mr. Sullivan. I was just warming up to you.
抱歉 Sorry.
好了 先生们 Well, gentlemen,
你们好像又上报纸的头条了 it seems you made the front page again.
你们在这所做的一切 The two of you did something together
建校至今从未发生过 that no one has ever done before.
你们让我瞪目结舌 You surprised me.
也许我试着赏识像你们这样 Perhaps I should keep an eye out for more surprises
令人惊讶的特殊学生 like you in my program.
不过 现在说什么都为时已晚 But as far as the two of you are concerned
我对结果已经无能为力了 there is nothing I can do for you now.
除了祝福你们好运常在 Except, perhaps, wish you luck.
华斯基先生 继续创造奇迹吧 And, Mr. Wazowski, keep surprising people.
知道吗 我们还有一个途径可以去惊吓公司工作 You know, there is still one way we can work at a Scare cnpany.
他们的传达室一直在招人 They're always hiring in the mailroom.
这比我想象的好多了 This is better than I ever imagined!
我打赌 第一年我们就能打破所有的纪录 I bet we break the all time record in our first year.
麦克 我们是收发员 Mike, we're mail guys.
我知道 我说的就是收发的纪录啊 I know. I'm talking about the record for letters delivered!
快点 菜鸟 别磨蹭 All right, newbies, quit goofing around.
给你们个忠告 私拆信件是犯罪行为 I'll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime
会被流放 明白 punishable by banishment! Yes, sir.
马上就好 雪人 We're right on it, Mr. Snowman.
从今天开始麦克和苏利文组合将改变世界 The team of Wazowski and Sullivan are going to change the world starting today!
说"咆哮" Say scream!
咆哮! 咆哮! Scream! Scream!
[在怪物电力公司的第一天]
[创下最高收发纪录]
[新上任的清洁团队]
[在自助餐厅的第一天]
[金勺子团队]
[装罐员的第一天]
[怪兽电力公司惊吓选拔赛]
[引人瞩目的新星]
[成为惊吓专员的第一天]
麦克 祝你第一天好运 Wazowski, good luck on your first day!
谢谢 伙计 Thanks, Mew.
加油 麦克 谢谢伙计 Good luck, Mike! Thanks, fellas.
来吧 小日本 You cning, Coach?
你不服不行 You better believe it.
不要走开 后面还有彩蛋
总算到了 我的第一堂课 I made it! My first day of class!
学期结束了 孩子 你又错过了 [暑假快乐] Uh, the school year's over, son. You missed it.
太好了 Great.
