海绵宝宝:营救大冒险 中英文双语台词


‎气候宜人、清澈透明的热带浅水海域 The temperate, pristine,shallow seas of the tropics.
‎无以伦比的美景、丰饶富足的环境 A place of unparalleled beauty and fecundity.
‎这些群岛底下 ‎有着生机勃勃的生态系统 These islands play host to a vibrant ecosystem below.
‎一种被称为珊瑚礁的巨大生物体 A vast organism known as the coral reef.
‎这是个繁华的水底世界 Life in this watery metropolis
‎生命在每一个角落、每一个转弯 thrives among the twists and turns,
‎和每一个缝隙蓬勃发展 nooks and crannies and back alleys.
‎靠近礁岩的边缘,多彩多姿的海床上 And near the reef's edge, the varied and colorful terrain
‎有一个小镇叫做 gives way to a small town by the name of…
‎比奇堡 Bikini Bottom.
‎这里有甲壳类动物 Here, one can find crustaceans…
‎钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
‎海星 …sea stars… Mmm.
‎章鱼 …octopi…
‎多种多样的浮游生物 …various and diverse plankton…
‎偶尔出没的松鼠兼科学家 …the occasional squirrel/scientist…
‎早安,奥图, Good morning, Otto.
你就快要问世了 You're almost ready for the world!
‎早安 ‎机器人将崛起, Good morning. The machines will rise
成为有机生命的主人 to becne masters over all organic life!
啥? Huh?
‎当然还有…海绵 …and, oh, yes… the sea sponge.
‎他和心爱的宠物蜗牛过着… This one lives happily with his beloved pet snail…
‎幸福快乐的生活 …Gary.
‎早安,小蜗! Oh, morning, Gary!
‎蜗牛黏液,超恶的 Eww, snail trail. Yucky.
‎不过也超舒服 But oddly soothing.
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎你们两个傻子别吵啦! Would you two knuckleheads keep it down out there?!
‎早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
‎赶快来喔,小蜗,吃早餐啰! Come on, Gary! Breakfast!
‎(小蜗)
‎(海绵宝宝)
‎不用客气 You're welcne.
‎谁想要搔肚皮? Who wants a belly scratch?
‎我超爱你的,小蜗 I love you so much, Gary.
‎这是什么? What's this?
‎好吧,有进就有出 Okay, that'll cne out later.
海绵宝宝:营救大冒险
‎虽然活在超现实边缘 Living like I'm on the edge Of surreality
‎早安,海绵宝宝 Morning, SpongeBob.
‎但只要有你陪伴, But I know everything is gonna be cool
一切都安啦 As long as you're here with me
‎天塌下来我们一起扛 We're gonna lighten up Each other's load
‎道路崎岖我们一起走 When bumps and curves Come on the road
‎有福共享,有难同当 'Cause we are all in it together
‎永远的好伙伴 And that's forever
‎比奇堡永远是夏天 It's always summer In Bikini Bottom
‎在12月 And in December
我们来谈天说地 We're singing la di da da
‎比奇堡永远是… It's always summer in Bikini
‎永远是夏天 In Bikini Bottom
‎这种生活真是赞 It doesn't get better than that
‎钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
‎我想早到就快迟到了 Ooh! I'm late if I'm gonna be early.
‎安啦,小蜗蜗 Oh, don't worry, Gare Bear.
你还没说完 I'll be back before you can say,
‎“他怎能狠心放下我”,我就回来了 "Why did he cruelly abandon me like that?"
‎全新的一天,全新的头痛 Another day, another migraine.
‎至少现在还能清清静静地… At least I'll get a little peace and quiet before that little
‎早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
多美好的早晨啊 And isn't it a lovely morning?
‎休想,我不跟你讲话 Nope. Not talking to you.
‎今天更不会跟你胡搞瞎搞 I'm especially not getting involved in any of your nonsense today.
‎每次都会倒大霉 I always end up with the wrong end of the stick.
‎好吧,章鱼哥 Okay, Squidward.
‎但那个樱花妹 But you should know that Old Gertrude's
最近又状况百出 getting pretty finicky these days.
‎樱花妹?那是谁啊? Old Gertrude? Who the kelp is that?
‎你们共事很久了耶 ‎ You've worked with her for years!
厨房的八口煎台啊 She's the eight burner grill in the kitchen.
‎有完没完啊 It never ends.
‎反正,你得用火柴点燃她 Anyway, to fire her up,you've got to spark her flints manually and then…
‎再调一下她的瓦斯火量 jiggle her gas jets just a little.
‎然后念她最爱听的故事 And then read her favorite story:
‎“小炉头很可以” "The Little Griddle Who Could."
‎第二章 Chapter Two:
‎但我们刚从冰箱出来 ‎肉饼说, "But we are fresh from the freezer," said the patties,
好冷喔 and we're c c c cold."
‎放心啦,我会让你们烧起来 "Don't worry, I'll get you nice and warm,"
‎小炉头说 said the Little Griddle.
‎我说过了我没兴趣 What'd I just say? I am not interested.
‎少来烦我! Don't involve me!
‎你说啥,章鱼哥?章鱼哥? What'd you say, Squidward? Squidward?
‎章鱼哥,没关系,我会一直在这里 Okay, Squidward, doesn't matter. I'll always be here anyway.
‎有够衰 Unfortunately.
‎别鬼混,章鱼哥, Stop yer loafing, Mr. Squidward!
快干活! There's work to be done around here!
‎听好啰,蟹堡王员工! Attention, Krusty crew!
‎全员集合,快点! All hands on deck, front and center!
‎遵命,蟹老板! Aye aye, Cap'n Krabs, sir!
‎谁准备好要努力工作 Now, who's ready to set sail
替我赚大钱啊? on another adventure of making me money?
‎ 动作快点,水手! ‎ 遵命! Get moving, sailor! Sir, yes, sir!
‎升旗! Raise the colors!
‎展开招牌! Hoist the mainsail!
‎(蟹堡王)
‎启动烟囱! Deploy smokestacks!
‎(全速)
‎(营业中)
‎超爽的 Oh, never gets old.
‎你不能爽多久了,蟹老板 Enjoy it while you can, Mr. Eugene Krabs.
‎(请投币)
‎搞什么… What the…?
‎蠢机器! Stupid machine!
‎我说到哪了?对了 Where was I? Oh, yeah.
‎今晚我要展开第3087号邪恶计划 Tonight I launch Evil Plan Number 3,087
‎终于把美味蟹堡秘方拿到手 and finally take possession of the Krabby Patty secret formula!
‎太好了,又一个邪恶计划 Great. Another evil plan.
‎那有什么不对? What's wrong with another evil plan?
‎没啊,只是失败之墙快没空间了 Oh, nothing, it's just we're running out of room on the Wall of Failure.
‎失败之墙? Wall of Fai ?
‎凯伦,为什么要搜集这些? Karen, why do you keep collecting these?
‎回忆啊 Heh. Memories.
‎今晚会不一样 Hmm! Well, tonight… is gonna be different.
‎凯伦,我的电脑老婆 ‎ Hee hee! You see, Karen, my cnputer wife,
我每次想偷秘方 every time I've tried to steal that formula,
‎蟹老板就会坏我好事 Krabs has tried to thwart me.
嗯嗯 ‎不是蟹老板 Mm mm, not Mr. Krabs.
‎但今晚…什么? But tonight, that all What?
‎不是蟹老板,老公 ‎ 我查过了 It's not Mr. Krabs, sweetheart. I've checked the data.
问题出在海绵宝宝 It's SpongeBob who's the problem.
‎ 哈啰 Hello.
‎拜托 Oh, fish sticks.
跟那傻瓜有啥关系? What could that boob have to do with it?
‎他一直在装傻 Boob savant, you mean.
‎ 是海绵宝宝坏你好事,不是蟹老板 ‎ 惊喜吧! SpongeBob is the one who keeps foiling your plans, not Mr. Krabs.
‎才怪 Oh, nonsense.
是蟹老板啦,我确定 It's Krabs, Karen, I know it is.
‎今晚,我终于会让他… And tonight, I will finally extract…
‎得到报应! my revenge!
‎你会搞到很晚吗? Will you be late?
‎天才是催不得的,凯伦 You can't put a clock on genius, Karen.
‎上菜啰!快点! Order up! Move it, let's go!
‎遵命,大厨! Aye aye, Chef!
‎来啰,享用美味蟹堡,慢用! One for you. Enjoy your Krabby Patty. Enjoy!
‎上菜啰! Order up!
快点,海绵宝宝! Come on, SpongeBob!
‎来啰,厨神海绵宝宝! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob!
‎ 嗨,海绵宝宝! Hiya, SpongeBob!
‎ 嗨,珊迪! Hi, Sandy!
‎你知道未来一切都会自动化吗? Did you know that in the future everything will be automated?
‎真假?就连肚子痛也会? Really? Even stomachaches?
‎我要看蟹老板想不想用我的新科技 I'm gonna see if Mr. Krabs wants to be an early adopter of my new technology.
‎什么? Wait, what?
你要用机器人取代我? ‎不要啦! You're gonna replace me with a robot? Don't do it!
‎别傻了,那是迟早的事 No, silly, that's gonna happen anyway.
‎这是更创新更有效的发明 This is something much more innovative and start uppy.
‎给你60秒 You have sixty seconds.
‎它的名字是奥图! Its name is Otto!
‎我是奥图, My name is Otto.
我能效劳吗? How may I serve you?
‎它是自动化的餐厅主人 It's an automated restaurant owner.
‎自动化? Hmm. Automated?
‎听起来贵死人,没兴趣 Sounds expensive. Not interested.
‎奥图不必领薪水 Otto doesn't require a salary.
‎也可以做出冷酷无情的决定 And it can make cold, heartless decisions
‎像是开除员工,因为它没心没肺 like firing people, because it doesn't have a heart.
‎真的假的? Ow. You don't say.
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 太厉害了! You're fired. Amazing!
‎我爱钱,我爱钱 I love money. I love money.
‎一个没心没肺的冷血机器人 A cold, unfeeling mechanical robot
‎就跟我一样没血没心肝 after me own cold, unfeeling crustacean heart.
‎我会好好栽培它 I'll take it and nurture it
把它当我儿子 and I will love Otto like he was me own son.
‎谢谢你,爹爹 Thank you, Daddy.
‎好耶,你不会后悔的,蟹老板 Yippee! You're not gonna regret this, Mr. Krabs.
‎ 你被开除了 You're fired.
‎ 这句话百听不厌 Oh, I could listen to that all day.
‎我是说真的 No, seriously.
我们决定分道扬镳 We decided to go in a different direction.
‎你被开除了 You're fired.
‎啥? What?
‎别逼我叫保全 Don't make me call security.
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 你才被开除了! You're fired. No, yer fired!
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 你被开除了,臭机器人! No, you're fired. Yer fired, ye infernal machine!
‎我没被开除,你才被开除 I'm not fired, you're fired.
‎(电器回收费5元)
‎虐待机器人 Robot abuse. Robot abuse.
‎你被开除了 You're fired.
‎这是什么东东? What the heck is this thing?
‎谁知道,但我要带它回家 I don't know, but I'm taking it home.
超可爱的 ‎ 啥? It's so cute. What?!
‎ 来吧,小机器人,来吃晚饭 Come on, little robot. Let's get you some supper.
‎ 不好笑,凯伦 ‎ 闭嘴,皮老板 Not even funny, Karen. Quiet, Plankton.
‎ 别管他 ‎ 凯伦! Shh, Don't listen to him. Karen!
‎我爱你,妈咪 I love you, Mom.
‎(打烊)
‎海绵宝宝!走之前把厨房打扫干净 SpongeBob! Be sure this kitchen's in shipshape shape before ye head out, boy.
‎遵命,蟹老板先生 Oui, oui, Monsieur Boss Man Krabs.
‎等我打扫完,厨房会一尘不染 Once I am done here, zees kitchen shall be cnpletely spotless.
‎随便啦 Whatever.
‎六桌有个没吃过的美味蟹堡 Oh! I found this uneaten Krabby Patty on table six.
‎给你处理 You know what to do with it.
‎放心, Right away, Mr. K!
我会好好把它丢掉 I'll see that it's disposed of properly.
‎谁说要把它丢掉? Who said anything about disposing of?
‎明天拿来再卖 We'll sell it again tomorrow…
‎放在文艺复古手作菜单上 on our legacy artisanal vintage throwback menu.
‎晚安! Good night!
‎我最好开始打扫 Oh! I better start cleaning.
‎我准备好了! I'm ready!
‎晚安,樱花妹、 Well, good night, Gertrude!
晚安 炸锅和蟹堡 Good night, fryer. Good night, patty.
‎晚安,腌黄瓜 Good night, pickles. Mwah!
‎晚安,海绵宝宝 Good night, SpongeBob.
‎哈啰,美味蟹堡! Hello, Krabby Patty!
‎现在… And now…
‎给我夹起来 Just got to get it.
‎好耶! Yes!
‎等等,不 Wait, wait. No.
‎不,不! No. No!
‎臭投币式的… Stupid coin operated…
加油 加油 Come here, cne here…
‎宾果! Bingo!
‎来爸爸这儿 Come to Papa.
‎再过几分钟 ‎秘方就是我的了! In just a few minutes the formula will be mine!
‎(分析秘方中)
‎(分析完成)
‎耶!老蟹的速食帝国会垮台 Yes! Krabs's fast food empire will fail
‎我会统治比奇堡 and I will rule Bikini Bottom,
‎成为全新的垃圾食物王! as its new slop king!
‎我就知道! I knew it!
‎ 秘方! ‎ 我就知道我忘了拿钥匙 The formula! I knew I left my keys in here.
有够呆 Oh, silly me.
‎给我过来! Come here, you!
‎没钥匙,怪了,在哪儿咧? Huh. No keys. That's weird. Where could they be?
‎好耶!不 Yes! No.
‎钥匙,你们在哪儿? Keys, where are you?
‎来啊,快现身吧! Come on, show me keys!
‎拿到了! Gotcha!
‎不,不! No. No!
‎原来一直都在我的口袋里 They were in my pocket the whole time!
‎坏事的是海绵宝宝 It's SpongeBob who's the problem.
‎我了了 I get it.
‎与此同时,在波塞冬的皇宫… Meanwhile, at the palace of King Poseidon…
‎七海霸主 …ruler of the Seven Seas.
‎(波塞冬皇宫赌场)
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎唷,怎样,大王?你找我? Yo. What's up, sire? You sent for me?
‎丞相,看看我! Chancellor, look. Look at me!
‎三千岁了,看看我的皮肤 3,000 years old and check out my skin.
‎就跟宝宝屁屁一样光滑 It's like a baby's butt.
‎冻龄喔,大王,又鲜又嫩 Ageless, sire. Looking fresh.
‎我得为了子民维持帅劲, Ha! I owe it to my subjects to look fabulous,
对吧? don't you think?
‎你还有别的职责 There are other obligations, sire.
像是治理国家 ‎我看看… Like ruling and stuff. Let's see…
你得签署这些税法、法令 I need your signature on these taxes, decrees,
‎宣战书和我的薪水支票 this here declaration of war and my paycheck.
‎ 是吗? ‎ 是的 Is that right? Yeah.
‎好吧 Very good.
‎丞相 Oh, Chancellor,
你几时才能专注在重要的事? when will you learn to focus on what really matters?
‎护肤疗程够强大,君王政权才会强大 A monarch's regime is only as powerful as his skin care regime.
‎没有错 Word. Mm hm.
‎有人说我看起来就像一个希腊神 You know, some say I have a face like a Greek god.
‎你就是一个希腊神啊 Well, you are a Greek god, so…
‎ 稍等 Whoa! Wait, is…
那是皱纹吗? ‎ 哪里? Is that a wrinkle? Where?
‎对!是皱纹! It is! It's a wrinkle!
‎我活像一颗摆在冰箱摆太久的酪梨! I look like an old avocado that's been left and forgotten in the fridge!
‎又来了 Here it cnes.
‎我丑毙了! I'm ugly!
‎在哪里? Oh, now, where is it?
‎圆圆的壳大大的眼睛的玩意儿 ‎ The crawly thing with the round shell and the eyes.
在哪里? Where is it?
‎这里,你的御用蜗牛 Here you go, sire. Your Royal Snail.
‎谢谢你 Oh! Oh, oh, thank you.
‎这玩意有敷脸一千次的冻龄抗皱效能 This mollusk has the rejuvenating power of a thousand facials.
‎什么?空了吗? What?! Is it empty?
‎拿走! Take it away!
立马再拿一只海蜗牛来! Bring me another sea snail at once!
不好 Uh oh.
‎丞相! Chancellor! Okay, uh…
‎我得说实话,没有海蜗牛了 Full disclosure, man, uh… We're out of snails.
‎什么? What?!
‎老实说,所有的蜗牛都被… In fact, the entire snail population has been, uh…
‎该怎么说?用完了 What's the word? Oh, yeah… depleted.
‎ 你是说没蜗牛了? ‎ 没有蜗牛了 You're telling me there are… no more snails? There are no more snails.
‎ 你确定? ‎ 百分百确定 And you're confident of that? Relatively confident.
‎丞相,用我的王国换一只蜗牛! Oh, Chancellor, for the love of Hermes,my kingdom for a snail!
‎不行,我太着急了 No, no, no. I'm being hasty.
‎用半个王国换一只蜗牛! Half my kingdom for a snail!
‎不,谁给我一只蜗牛 ‎ No, no, no, a boon. Yes.
我就给他一个恩赐 I'll grant a boon to whomever shall bring me a snail.
‎收到,我立马草拟旨令 Gotcha. I'll draw up the decree, sire.
‎波塞冬的圣旨? A Royal Decree from King Poseidon?
‎大海子民们, "To all citizens of the sea,
‎波塞冬急需一只蜗牛… the King requires a snail at once…
‎吧啦吧啦护肤吧啦吧啦… blah blah blah skin care blah blah "
‎等一下 Wait a minute.
‎一只蜗牛? A snail?
‎这太完美了 No, it's too perfect.
‎除掉小蜗就能除掉海绵宝宝 Get rid of Gary, get rid of SpongeBob.
‎噢耶 Oh, yeah.
‎小蜗,我回家了! Gary, I'm home!
‎小蜗蜗?你在哪儿? Gare Bear? Hey, where are you, buddy?
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎你一定是在…没有 You must be in the No.
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗? Gary?
小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗?小蜗小蜗!小蜗! Gary? Gary, Gary, Gary! Gary!
‎小蜗!小蜗在哪儿? Gary! Where's Gary?
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎(协寻蜗牛,打给海绵宝宝)
‎小蜗,你在哪儿? Gary, where are you?
‎噢,小蜗 Oh, Gary.
‎我们初遇的那一天我就爱上你 I loved you since the first day we met.
‎(珊瑚营)
‎你好啊,小蜗牛 Hello, little snail.
‎你叫什么? What's your name?
‎小蜗? "Gary", huh?
‎嗨,小蜗 Well, hi, Gary.
‎小蜗,想当朋友吗? Gary, do you want to be friends?
‎我也是 Me, too.
‎海绵宝宝!海绵宝宝! SpongeBob! SpongeBob!
‎海绵宝宝,我找到这传单 ‎ Hey, SpongeBob! I found this flyer.
小蜗失踪了 Gary's missing!
‎我知道,派大星 I know, Patrick.
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎派大星,要是小蜗出了事,我… Oh, Patrick, if something were to happen to Gary, I, well…
‎我不知道该怎么办 I don't know what I'd do.
‎很抱歉,兄弟 I'm sorry, buddy.
‎也许他有留下线索 Hey! Maybe he left a clue.
‎看!一个线索! Look! A clue!
‎小蜗是被消失的! Gary's been snailnapped!
‎他被抓到失落的阿特兰大! And taken to The Lost City of Atlantic City!
‎真的吗? Oh, really?
‎超赞的! That's awesome!
‎我们知道他在哪儿了 Now we know where he is.
‎并不赞,派大星 Not really that awesome, Patrick.
听好了 Listen to this.
‎波塞冬富丽堂皇的皇宫位在于此 "Made famous by the glitzy palace Poseidon calls home.
‎失落的阿特兰大是个恐怖可怕 The Lost City of Atlantic City is a scary,
‎恶名昭彰、道德败坏的万恶城市 vice ridden cesspool of moral depravity."
‎哇塞,而且它还失落了? Wow. All that, and it's lost, too?
‎波塞冬是一个喜怒无常的暴君 "King Poseidon has proven himself a whimsical tyrant,
‎常常举办奢华浮夸的宴会 known for executing his subjects by beheading them
‎将其子民斩首示众 in a flamboyant floor show extravaganza.
‎我们建议想去那里的游客… Our advice for those travelling here is…
‎千万别去 …don't."
‎波塞冬听起来是个狠角色 This King Poseidon sounds like a tough customer.
‎对啊,超狠的 Oh, yeah. Tough.
‎所以咧?我们要去救朋友 Aw, so what? This is about friends.
‎朋友不会让朋友变成别人的面霜! And friends don't let friends becne somebody else's face cream!
‎这是朋友的义气 Not what friends do.
‎那里又危险又可怕 又怎样? So what if it's dangerous and scary? So what!
‎有什么能阻止我去那里救出小蜗 What is stopping me right now from going there, rescuing Gary
‎挺身而出对抗波塞冬? and standing up to this King Poseidon, huh?
‎ 谁知道! ‎ 我知道! I don't know! Well, I do!
‎ 是什么? ‎ 我… What is it? I…
‎没有这个勇气 …don't have the courage.
‎噢,小蜗 Oh, Gary.
‎没关系! Tartar sauce!
除了勇气还有什么最赞? What's the next best thing to courage?
‎ 决心? ‎ 不对 Resolve? No.
‎ 毅力? ‎ 不是 Fortitude? Nah.
‎ 承诺? ‎ 不对 Commitment? Nope.
‎ 手段?勇气? ‎ 都不对 Wherewithal? Bravery? Mm mm. No.
‎ 大无畏的精神? ‎ 什么?不是 Valor. Grit? What? No.
‎英雄主义?骑士精神? Heroism? Gallantry? Uh uh. Nah.
胆量 ‎一个好同伴!一个伙计! Moxie. A buddy! A wingman!
‎一个伙计? A wingman?
‎一个朋友 A friend.
‎真的吗,派大星?你肯跟我去? Really, Patrick? You'd go with me?
‎对啊…跟在你后面! Yeah… right behind you!
‎我闻到了超级大冒险吗? Do I smell a road trip?
‎可能只是我的口臭啦 That could be my breath.
‎好吧 Okey dokey.
‎我们得先计划 Now, let's drill down on a plan.
你搞定交通工具 Pat, you're in charge of transpo.
‎记得喔,我不会开车,你也没车 Just remember, I don't drive and you don't have a car.
‎哔哔! Beep, beep!
嘿 大伙儿! Hey, boys!
‎不知道这台破东西有没有用 Don't know if you have any use for this old thing,
‎假如你们要去旅行 if you're going on any trips or journeys
或展开救援行动 or quests or rescue missions.
‎如果是的话,找奥图就没错 But if you are, Otto is your ticket.
‎奥图! Otto!
‎想去哪跟奥图说一声就行! Just tell ol' Otto where you want to go and it will take you there!
‎上来吧 All aboard.
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 酷喔! You're fired. Cool!
‎一艘自动驾驶的船 A self driving boat.
‎谢了,皮老板,你最棒! Thanks, Plankton. You're the best!
‎我知道 我知道 拜拜 I know, I know. Bye bye.
‎ 奥图,找到小蜗 ‎ 没问题 Otto. Find, Gary. You got it.
‎派大星,你得说得更清楚 No, Patrick. You got to be more specific.
‎奥图,找到蜗牛小蜗 Otto, find Gary the snail.
‎重新计算 Recalculating.
‎让我试试看 Ugh. Here, let me try.
‎带他们到失落的阿特兰大 Take them to The Lost City of Atlantic City
‎永远不要回来! and don't ever cne back!
‎话说得绝一点比较好 Never hurts to employ a little hyperbole.
‎很高兴为你们服务 It is my pleasure to serve you.
‎一路顺风,两位 Bon voyage, boys.
‎妥当了 妥妥滴 他们死定了 I'm ready. I'm ready. They're dead.
‎这会像是一部死党电影 This is gonna be like one of those buddy movies.
‎我们就是死党! We're the buddies!
‎ 我不确定是这样耶 Not sure that really applies, Patrick, but
‎ 为什么? Why not?
‎我们是一对目标一致的死党 We're two dudes setting out with a cnmon goal.
‎为了小事吵架绝交 We'll argue about something dumb, fight and break up…
‎发现没有彼此不行就会复合 Only to cne back together when we realize neither could do it without the other.
‎超简单又超神奇 It's simple yet magical.
‎是啊 Yeah.
‎我觉得这是一个英雄的冒险旅程 It feels more to me like the journey of a singular hero,
‎克服万难、凯旋归来 who against all odds, triumphs over adversity.
‎我说死党电影 I say buddy movie
你却说你刚说的蠢事 and you say, oh, whatever that dumb thing was you just said.
‎哦 确定? 蠢事? Oh, really? Dumb thing?
我很蠢啰? ‎你真是自我感觉良好 I'm dumb? Oh, I love your sense of irony, Patrick.
‎谢谢喔,我也这样觉得耶 Thank you. I love my sense of ironing, too.
‎你是脑子进沙了才会这么觉得! Maybe if your head wasn't packed full of sand,you could have ironing!
‎脑子进沙总比你脑子进水好吧! Well, better a head full of sand than a head full of rocks, like yours!
‎ 够了!停车! Ah! That's it! Stop the car!
‎ 停车,奥图! Yeah, stop the car, Otto!
‎(海牛兄弟律师事务所)
‎对不起,派大星 Sorry, Patrick. Really.
‎我不该说你的脑子进水 I shouldn't have said you have rocks in your head.
‎我不该说你的脑子进沙 I shouldn't have said your brain was made of sand.
‎真是又低级又蠢 That was mean and dumb.
‎那就忘了吧,好吗? Okay. Let's just forget it, huh?
‎这事没发生过! Never happened!
‎上来吧 Hop on in, guys.
‎又上路啰 On the road again
‎ 我等不及又上路啰 ‎ Come on, guys.
‎不 Nope.
‎我最爱和朋友做音乐 The life I love is making Music with my friends
‎我等不及再上路啰 And I can't wait to get On the road again
‎蟹堡 ‎ 一个一个来, 各位 Krabby! One at a time, people.
一个一个来 One at a time.
‎章鱼哥,为什么没端出美味蟹堡? Squidward, why ain't I seeing Krabby Patties rolling out the service window?
‎ 海绵宝宝咧? ‎ 我怎知? Where's SpongeBob? How should I know?
‎老实说,我也不会抱怨 And, frankly, you won't find me cnplaining.
‎海绵宝宝,你怎么了? SpongeBob! What's with yer lollygaggin' boy?
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎海绵宝宝?海绵宝宝? SpongeBob? SpongeBob?
‎给我出来!这是命令! Get out here this instant! That's a direct order!
‎我不懂,他从来没有请过假 I don't get it. He has never missed a workday.
‎蟹堡!蟹堡! Krabby Patty! Krabby Patty!
‎我的蟹堡咧? Hey! Where are my Krabby Patties?
‎ 谁知道? ‎ 就来了! How should I know? It's cning, sir, it's cning!
‎章鱼哥,快进厨房做蟹堡 Squidward, get in that kitchen and whip up some Krabby Patties.
‎樱花妹,他是怎么说来着? All right, Gertrude… Now, what did he say?
‎手动点火 Uh, spark her flints.
‎调一下瓦斯火量,然后…对了! Uh, jiggle her jets. And… oh, yes!
‎小炉头很可以 "The Little Griddle Who Could."
‎我们刚从冰箱出来,小炉… "We're fresh from the freezer," said the little
‎ 蟹老板,有个问… ‎ 章鱼哥! Mr. Krabs, we've got a Squidward!
‎快逃…命啊! Ow! Save… Ow! …yourself!
‎海绵宝宝在的话就不会这样 We wouldn't be in this mess if SpongeBob was around.
‎海绵宝宝在哪里? Where is SpongeBob?
‎我们在哪里? Where are we?
‎我们一定是在做梦! We must be dreaming!
‎别逗我了,海绵宝宝 You amuse me, SpongeBob.
‎两个人不可能做同一个梦 Two people can't have the same dream,
‎更别说同时做同一个梦 let alone be in that same dream at the same time.
‎以哲学来说是不可能的 That would be philosophically untenable.
‎没错,这是形而上学的难题 Indeed. You proffer a metaphysical conundrum.
‎等等,我们像聪明人一样说话耶 Wait, we're talking like smart people.
‎这一定是一场梦! This must be a dream!
‎加上我们在陆地上呼吸空气 Plus, we're on the surface and we're……breathing air, so…
‎是耶! …yeah!
‎空气? Air?!
‎前面有座小镇! Hey, town up ahead!
‎凌迟谷,好好笑的名字喔 "Goner Gulch." Ha! That's a funny name.
‎地狱神曲酒吧 "The Inferno Saloon."
‎走进来者即放弃希望 "Ye who enter here abandon all hope."
‎我猜意思是没有洗手间 Guess that's another way of saying "no public restrooms".
‎有人吗? Hello?
‎ 奥图,靠近一点 ‎ 对,别开走 Otto, keep it close. Yeah, don't go anywhere.
‎开走 Go anywhere.
‎很高兴为你服务,你被开除了 It is my pleasure to serve. You're fired.
‎现在要怎么找到小蜗? Oh! How are we gonna find Gary now?
‎也许奥图只是去了公园 Maybe Otto just went to park.
‎哈啰 Hello.
‎你是谁? Who are you?
‎只是一堆杂草,叫我智者 I am a simple tumbleweed. Call me Sage.
‎ 智者 ‎ 智者,好名字 Sage. Hey, Sage. Good name.
‎谢了,我是用草做的,我是个圣者 Thanks. I'm made out of sage, and I am a sage.
‎所以是名符其实 So it works out pretty well.
‎我是派大星 I'm Patrick!
意思是烤面包机 My name means "toaster" in Celtic.
‎并不是 Pretty sure it doesn't.
‎你们做的梦另有含意,小冒险家 This dream you share has a hidden purpose, young seekers.
‎我们是在做梦嘛! Oh! So we are in a dream!
‎我就是梦的编织者 And I, friend, am the dream weaver.
‎喔,梦的编织者… Ohh, dream weaver…
‎你是在我们的脑子里吗? Whoa, are you inside our minds right now?
‎ 是,派大星 ‎ 哇塞! Yes, Patrick. Wow!
‎我来帮助你踏上冒险旅程,海绵宝宝 I am here to help you on your journey, SpongeBob.
‎但是你得先接受一个挑战 But first, you must accept a challenge.
‎我只想找到小蜗带他回家 But, I just want to find Gary and bring him home.
‎ 你爱小蜗吗? ‎ 他是我的最爱! Do you love Gary? More than anything!
‎小小海绵,你只要通过挑战 And, young sponge, once you meet this challenge
‎就能找到你最珍贵的小蜗 you may pass on to find your precious Gary.
‎ 了了 ‎ 有道理 Got it. Right. Oh, right, that makes sense.
呕 Eww.
‎拿着这枚挑战硬币 Take this challenge coin.
‎挑战硬币耶! Challenge coin!
‎它会在你缺乏勇气时给你勇气 It will give you courage when bravery is in short supply.
‎ 哇塞! ‎ 酷喔! Whoa! Cool!
‎你的挑战就在那道门后面 Now, your challenge lies behind these saloon doors.
‎ 走吧! ‎ 等等 Let's go! Come on, Patrick. Wait.
‎ 我们去通过这个挑战 ‎ 等一下! Let's kill this challenge. Wait, guys!
‎挑战硬币进来啰! Challenge coin cning through!
‎我还没跟你说你的挑战! I didn't give you your challenge!
‎耐心,智者,要有耐心 Patience, Sage. Patience.
‎酷耶,有一台古早自动钢琴 Oh, cool. One of those old player pianos.
‎或是一个古早钢琴手! Or…one of those old piano players!
‎恐怖喔! Scary people!
‎其实是吃肉的牛仔海盗僵尸 Flesh eating cowboy pirate zombies, to be precise.
‎吃肉的牛仔海盗僵尸? Flesh eating cowboy pirate zombies?!
‎这就是你的挑战 This is your challenge.
‎解开僵尸的束缚,释放他们的灵魂 Free these zombies from their earthly binds and release their souls.
‎如果这不是梦,我就会大抓狂! If this weren't a dream, I'd be freaking out right now!
‎对啊! Oh, yeah!
‎我们在做梦 We are in a dream.
‎好了,大伙儿! Okay, everyone!
‎我们要释放你们的灵魂 We're here to release your imprisoned souls.
‎那是什么? What was that?
‎大恶人大魔神来了 Ah, El Diablo the Wicked approaches.
‎大魔神 El Diablo El Diablo
‎大魔神 El Diablo El Diablo
‎一个大坏蛋 Very bad man
‎大魔神? El Diablo?
‎这群僵尸的老大 Master of this zombie crew.
‎ 惨了 ‎ 他好像很坏 Uh oh. He sounds bad.
‎祝好运 Good luck.
‎派大星,僵尸在群聚了! Patrick, the zombies are swarming!
‎他们要吃掉我们的大脑! They're gonna eat our brains!
‎跳舞! Dance!
‎跳舞! Dance!
‎我是狗狗 Boss Dogg
就算上台也会歪楼 Even when I'm on I'm off, y'all
‎找上大王会吃不完兜着走 ‎还不快跑? Lookin' for the King It'll cost y'all You better leave now are you lost, dawg?
‎僵尸王要来了,他只想把你们打爆 The Zombie King Yeah, I hear him cning OG ghoul with a thirst For the run in
‎地狱无门偏要闯 You in the wrong bar Wrong town
简直来找死 Got a spot to fill
‎真魔王就快来了 The real deal Coming down that hill
‎你的脑浆是早餐,灵魂也列在菜单 Your brains for breakfast Soul on the menu Major checklist
‎妖魔鬼怪守门口 Ghouls, goblins Guard the exit
他眼中的火不难扑灭 The fire in his eyes Ain't hard to catch it
‎大魔神缠上身,保证你会走厄运 El Diablo, the haunting Taunting veterano It's scary, I know
‎凌迟谷最销魂 The Goner Gulch Where the drama is
莫怪丧尸找上门 But don't hate the game We in the zombie biz
‎僵尸兄弟也有爱, We feel the love Yes, sir
大家一起跳到嗨 When we all dance together What? What? What?
‎一起跳到嗨 Together
‎跳啊跳啊,跳不完 We made it, made it Up all life long
‎怎么跳也跳不完 We won't stop…
‎大魔神来报到 El Diablo is here!
‎跳啊跳啊,我们就是狂 Dance! We the baddest crew
‎手举高高,你在怕什么? Hands high! What's eating you?
‎怕我们,吓死人不偿命 Us! We cnin' through
‎我们最会夺人命 Killing it is how we do!
‎大魔神快来了,闻闻那腐臭尸味 El Diablo's on his way Smell the odor of decay
‎边跳边领死 Dance, we came to slay
我们最会夺人命 'Cause killing it Is how we do!
‎我是不是说过我不在不准跳舞? What did I tell you about dancing when I'm not here?!
‎老大,今天是自由舞周五耶 But, boss, it's Freestyle Friday!
‎不好意思,我的错 Oh. Okay, my bad.
‎唷,海绵宝宝? ‎我得闪了 Hey. Yo, SpongeBob? I got to dip.
你们能搞定 Y'all got this.
‎把囚犯带到我办公室 Bring the prisoners to my office.
‎那家伙说的囚犯是谁啊? Huh. What'd that guy mean by prisoners?
‎你们好胆来到受诅咒的鬼镇 So, you dare to enter the ghost town of the damned,
‎闯进我的邪恶巢穴 barge into my demon's lair…
‎告诉我的僵尸 telling my zombies…
‎你们要释放他们的灵魂 that you're gonna free their souls…
‎不把我放在眼里! like it ain't no thing!
‎大魔神先生,好在这只是个梦 Well, uh, Mr. Diablo, the good thing is we're in a dream.
‎ 我们一起做的梦 ‎ 对啊 A shared dream. Right, a shared dream.
‎所以不要生气嘛 So there's no need to get all bent out of shape about it.
‎ 这不是真的! ‎ 这只是个梦 It's not real! 'Cause it's a dream.
‎谁说的?那个疯癫的智者? Who told you that? That crazy bush guy?
‎也许吧 Uh… Maybe.
‎他应该告诉你们 ‎这并不是梦! What he should've told you was it's not a dream!
‎他说的对耶,这感觉很真实 He might be right, Patrick. That felt pretty real.
‎对啊 超痛的 Yeah, that really hurt.
‎快跑啊! Run!
‎等等,派大星 Hang on, Patrick.
‎臭恶魔,退下吧! Foul demon, be gone!
‎那是什么东东? What the heck is that?
‎我像是投币式停车计时器吗? What do I look like, a parking meter?
‎可是智者说… But Sage said
‎投币式洗衣店在下一条街 Coin laundry's right down the street.
‎逊毙了! That's pathetic!
‎离窗帘远一点! Get away from those curtains!
‎ 这些窗帘吗? ‎ 很漂亮耶 What? These curtains? Oh, these are nice curtains.
‎对耶,超柔软的 Oh, they are. So soft.
‎奇怪了 That's weird.
‎窗帘弄出奇怪的声音 These curtains are making a strange sound.
‎窗帘杆得上油了 I think the curtain rod needs some oil.
‎与其换窗帘杆,还不如买全新窗帘 Once the rod goes, you're probably better off getting a whole new set of curtains.
‎大魔神先生,你有别的窗… Oh, Mr. Diablo, do you have any other cur
‎派大星, ‎我想我们应该…快逃啊! Patrick, I think we should get out of here!
‎嘿,大伙儿! Hey, everybody!
‎大魔神吩咐说不准打扰他 El Diablo says he doesn't want to be disturbed.
‎对,他好像被晒… Yeah, he's feeling a little burnt…
‎ 死了 ‎ 拜了! …out. Toodle oo!
拜拜 ‎ 再见! Buh bye! See you!
‎保重啰! Take care!
‎谢谢你,海绵宝宝 Thank ye, SpongeBob.
‎我们终于自由了! We're finally free!
‎再会啦,各位! Adis, mateys!
‎ 我们终于自由了 Thanks, SpongeBob. We're finally free.
‎ 一路顺风啰 Good luck on your journey, boys.
‎你知道吗? Do you know what this means?
我们通过挑战了! We passed the challenge!
‎现在可以去找小蜗了! Now we can find Gary! Yay!
‎大魔神 El Diablo El Diablo
大魔神 El Diablo El Diablo
‎奥图! Otto!
‎你们好,伙伴们 Howdy, partners.
‎等等,别忘了勇气 Wait! Can't forget the "courage."
‎ 是他耶! ‎ 惨了! It's him! Yikes!
‎奥图,快闪吧! Come on, Otto. Let's go!
‎快啊,奥图! Come on, cne on, Otto!
‎奥图!开快点!!快走!快走!快点!快点 Step on it, Otto! Go! Go! Faster! Go faster!
‎快啊,奥图,快啊 Go, Otto, go!
‎超级大坏蛋 Very bad man
‎开快点! Faster!
‎ 醒醒,你们的梦被开除了 ‎ 奥图 Wake up. Your dream is fired.
‎快一点 Faster Huh? Oh!
‎咻!我们又回到海底了 Phew! We're back on the bottom.
‎瞧,刚才一定只是个梦 See, Patrick? It must have been a dream.
‎其实算是幻觉啦 More of a vision really.
‎ 智者? ‎ 嗨,智者 Sage? Oh. Hi, Sage.
‎ 哈啰 ‎ 你是真的 Hello. You are real.
‎就像你想看到看不到的东西一样真 As real as your desire to see that which you cannot.
‎是喔,我看不到的是小蜗 Yeah, well, that which I cannot see is Gary.
‎我得知道发生什么事 I got to know what's happening.
‎我能让你如愿 This wish I grant you.
‎透过第四次元的神秘面纱 Through the mystical fabric of the fourth dimension,
‎你能看到正发生在你身上的事情 you may now view what's happening at the same time as things are happening to you.
‎看啊,同步发生视窗 Behold. The Window of Meanwhile.
‎同步发生视窗! The Window of Meanwhile!
‎它能干嘛? What's it do?
‎就像平行宇宙的随选视讯服务 It's like the Video On Demand service of parallel action.
‎看看吧 Have a look.
哇 ‎派大星,坐下来 Whoa… Hey, Patrick. Down in front.
‎看,派大星,他在那儿! Look, Patrick, there he is!
‎他看起来没事 Yeah, he looks all right.
嘿,小蜗! Hey, Gary!
‎ 他看起来不错嘛 ‎ He doesn't look so bad.
挺享受的啊 He looks pretty cnfy!
‎ 没什么好紧张的 ‎ 对啊! No reason to panic. Yeah!
‎ 他被照顾得挺好的 ‎ He looks like he's well taken care of.
看我找到啥 ‎蜗牛时间 Look what I found. Snail time.
‎哈啰,宝贝儿 Hello, precious.
‎ 小蜗? ‎ Gary?
希望你的黏液用不完,不然就惨了 I hope you don't run out of juice, or you'll end up like the others.
什么? What?!
‎噢,太棒了 Oh, yes.
‎ 小蜗!喂? ‎ 小蜗! Gary! Gary, hello? Gary!
‎同步发生视窗不能这么用 Okay, the Window of Meanwhile doesn't really work that way.
‎ 小蜗,快逃啊! ‎ 小蜗! Gary, run! Get out of there! Gary!
‎这并不是视讯通话APP喔 It's not a video chat app like Skype or FaceTime, or anything.
‎ 快啊!小蜗! ‎ 这里!小蜗! We got to hurry! Gary! Over here! Gary!
‎‎ 他听不到你们 Totally can't hear you.
哈啰 Hello!
‎你好,蟹老板,老朋友! Hello, Eugene, old friend!
‎生意怎样? How's business?
‎很糟? 太好了 Bad? Good.
‎餐饮业就是这样,不是旺季就是淡季 Well, that's restaurants for you, huh? Feast or famine.
‎我岔题了 But I digress.
‎你就乖乖当个输家,把秘方给我吧 Why don't you be a good little loser and hand over the secret formula?
‎拿去吧,是你的了 Take it. It's yours.
什么 Wha…
‎全都拿去吧 Take it all.
‎等等… Wait…
‎你要放弃了? You're giving up?
‎噢,皮老板… Oh, Plankton…
你不会懂的 I wouldn't expect you to understand.
‎没有了海绵宝宝… But somehow, without SpongeBob,
‎这整个生意… this whole thing…
‎就没有任何意义了! just doesn't make sense anymore!
‎不行啦 You can't do that.
我这辈子都在等这一刻 I've spent my entire career waiting for this moment
‎你却要拱手让人? and you roll over like a harpooned whale?
‎我不能让你剥夺我复仇的快感! I won't let you rob me of my vengeance!
‎替我问候你的美娇娘 Give my regards to your lovely wife.
‎这感觉… This doesn't, uh…
‎一点都不爽 feel quite as good as, uh…
‎耶,我赢了 Yay, I won.
‎恭喜了 Congratulations.
我这辈子都在等这一刻 You have arrived at your destination.
‎失落的阿特兰大! The Lost City of Atlantic City!
‎好美喔 It's pretty.
‎当心,小小冒险家 Beware, young seekers.
‎一切如梦幻泡影 All is distortion.
‎一不小心就会被吸入这浮夸的一切 If you aren't careful, The Lost City will draw you into her fickle embrace,
‎被夺目光彩分了心 ‎被博弈游戏伤了神 blind you with her dazzling distractions and tempt you with her fleeting games of chance.
‎不管你们做什么 ‎都不能误入歧途 Whatever you do, don't be led astray,
‎迷失方向 别忘了你们来这里的目的 don't lose focus and don't forget why you came here.
‎ 别忘了,说得好 ‎ 谢了,智者大师, Don't forget. Good one. Thanks, Sage meister.
我们OK的 ‎对啊 I think we got this. Yeah, Sage.
你一直都很帮忙,不过 I mean, you've been pretty good up until now, but,
‎这世上我最爱的就是小蜗! I love Gary more than anything in the whole world!
‎ 我们是来救他的 ‎ And we came here to get him back.
好吧 Okay.
‎我们才不会迷失方向 I wouldn't worry about us losing any focus.
‎噢,惨了 Oh, boy.
‎我们超专心的… We got focus to burn, baby
‎ 棉花糖! ‎ 冰淇淋! Cotton candy! Ice cream!
‎吉拿棒! Churros!
‎大家好吗? What's up?
‎用真钱换这些塑胶小圆饼超酷的 Isn't it cool how they let you trade in your real money for these little plastic circles?
‎我爱钱! I love money!
‎赌场超梦幻的 Casinos are magical.
‎ 我能放下去吗? ‎ Would you mind if I put this down, sir?
随便放 Place it wherever you like.
‎放在L上面 Just put it on L.
‎ 那不是L,是7 ‎ Patrick, that's not an L, that's a seven.
7的字首是L? 太奇怪了 Seven starts with an L? That's weird.
‎7! Seven!
‎更多塑胶小圆饼! More plastic circles!
‎ 你们是谁? ‎ 你们的跟班啊 Who are you guys? We're your entourage.
往上,从里往外 Upside, inside out
她过着疯狂的生活 She's livin' la vida loca
‎下好离手 Place your bets.
‎快啊,7! Come on, seven!
‎幸运7!赢家! Lucky seven! Winner!
过着疯狂的生活 Living la vida loca!
‎过着疯狂人生 Living la vida loca!
‎7!7!7! Seven! Seven! Seven!
‎7、7、7 Seven. Seven. Seven.
‎ 派大星! ‎ 怎样,海绵狗狗? Hey, Patrick! What's up, Spongey Dawg?
‎ 我钱都没了 ‎ 我也是! I lost all my money. Me, too!
‎(今晚!DJ派大星)
‎派对开始啦! Party people!
‎大伙儿呢? Oh. Where is everybody?
‎我好像吞了一颗海胆 I feel like I swallowed a sea urchin.
‎我也是 Me, too.
‎我是吞了一颗海胆! Hey, I did swallow a sea urchin!
‎看看你们自己 Well, well, well.
‎智者哥!真高兴见到你! Sagester! Good to see ya, pal!
‎干得好啊,两位 Nice work, boys.
‎把我字字珠玑的人生智语冲下马桶 Way to take my pearls of wisdom and flush them down the toilet.
‎噢不,等等,我们… Oh, no. Wait, did we…?
‎没听我的话迷失了方向? Lose focus like I told you not to?
‎方向? Focus? Huh.
‎让我提醒你们 Let me jangle your minds.
‎你们是来找回失去的东西 You came here to get back something you lost.
‎你们爱的东西 Something you love.
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎对,小蜗 Yeah, Gary.
‎被困在草堆里已经够衰了… Seriously, it's hard enough being stuck in a tumbleweed…
‎派大星,我们得找到小蜗! Patrick, we got to find Gary!
‎…但应付两位仁兄让我想要自焚 …but dealing with you two makes me want to light myself on fire.
‎智者,兄弟 Sage, buddy.
‎能不能再用同步发生视窗 ‎ Can we please look into the Window of Meanwhile
看小蜗在哪里? one more time to see where Gary is?
‎一般人又不是想看就看 No, it's not an on demand service.
‎尤其是整晚昏睡在 ‎自己呕吐物里的家伙 And especially not for people who pass out and sleep in their own vomit all night.
‎这不是呕吐物,是口水 It's not vomit. It's drool.
‎幸好你们在这里醒来 Fortunately for you, you woke up right here.
‎波塞冬皇宫的阶梯下面 On the steps of Poseidon's Palace.
‎ 哇 ‎ 哇塞 Whoa. Wow.
‎振作起来,快去吧! Now get it together. Go!
‎小蜗,我们来救你了! All right, Gary. We're cning for ya!
‎好高喔,嘿… Boy, oh, boy. Hey…
‎就快到了,小蜗 Almost there, Gary.
‎嘿,上来! Hey, hop on!
‎超市免费赠送这些车车耶 They're just giving these things away at the grocery store.
‎好样的,兄弟 Good call, buddy.
‎猛男帅哥借过! Hot stuff cning through!
‎看看这地方,派大星 Get a load of this place, Patrick.
你好 Hello.
‎我们想拜见波塞冬陛下 We would like an audience with His Majesty King Poseidon.
‎我看看,阿呆阿瓜要见波塞冬,不准 Oh, sure. Let me check. Two rubes to see Poseidon. No.
‎ 我们是蓝鳍组合 ‎ 请进 Hey, dude. We're the Blue Fin Group.Of course. Right this
‎蓝鳍组合!不! The Blue Fin Group! No!
嘿 Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
‎我是迪芬妮,只是来混水摸鱼 I'm Tiffany Haddock and I'm here just for the halibut.
‎好吧 All right then.
下一组表演者会… Our next performers are gonna knock
‎波塞冬? Poseidon?
‎我们真的会见到波塞冬耶 We are getting an audience with the King.
‎来啊,快表演啊! Well, let's have it. Perform, please!
‎阿卡哇卡玛卡米亚是只河豚 Hey! Aka Waka Maka Mia Was a puffer fish
‎唯一的愿望就是说大话 Being bigger than a puffer Was his only wish
‎所以他胡说八道吹牛吹啊吹 And so he huffed, he puffed He billowed and he blew
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎小蜗,我来了,兄弟! Gary, I'm cning, buddy!
‎不好意思喔,给我闪边去! Excuse me. Sorry. My bad. Whoop.
‎拍谢 Sorry. Whoa!
‎不好意思,波塞冬陛下 Hi, there! Excuse me, King Poseidon, sire.
‎小蜗的事一定是个大误会 There's been a misunderstanding about Gary.
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎ 小蜗 ‎ 小蜗? Gary. Gary?
‎你用来擦脸的蜗牛啊 The snail that you're rubbing all over your face right now.
‎乱讲,这只蜗牛叫来福 Nonsense. Besides, this snail's name is Fred.
‎来福?你替小蜗改名? "Fred?" You renamed Gary?
‎ 来福 ‎ 小蜗 Fred. Gary.
‎ 来福! ‎ 小蜗! Fred! Fred! Gary! Gary!
‎ 来福! ‎ 小蜗! Fred! Gary!
‎来福! Fred!
‎抓住他们! Seize them!
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎但小蜗爱我,我也爱他 But Gary loves me! And I love him.
‎咿哈! Yeehaw!
‎我来也! Incning!
‎火箭好棒棒 Good rockets.
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎戴上你的护目镜,咱们要去滑雪橇! Get yer co pilot goggles, dude,'cause we're goin' sleddin'!
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎你在吗? You in here?
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎海绵宝宝! SpongeBob!
‎真奇怪 Huh. That's weird.
‎这里肯定出了事 Something's fishy around here.
‎你们把海绵宝宝怎么了? All right, what'd y'all do with SpongeBob?
‎谁知道,珊迪,他好几天没上班了 We don't know where he is, Sandy.Hasn't been here in days.
‎别唬弄我,头足类动物 Don't you play coy with me, cephalopod.
‎你这节肢动物给我从实招来 And you, arthropod! Start talking.
‎他在哪? Where is he?
关在地下室?塞进后车厢? Tied up in the basement? Stuffed in your trunk?
‎我不会伤害他, Nay, I could never harm the lad.
他不在我也很心疼 His absence has taught me that much.
‎不只是心疼他不在我亏的钱 And I'm not just talking about the money I'm losing with him gone.
‎好啦,我有一半是心疼亏钱啦 Okay, fifty percent talking about the money
‎另一半是我真的想念那孩子 and fifty percent talking about I truly miss the boy.
‎我不得不承认没有他 一切都不一样了 I hate to admit it, but things just aren't the same without him.
‎这是真的,我们需要海绵宝宝 There's no denying it. We need SpongeBob.
‎谁有想过也许他需要我们吗? Did anyone ever stop to think that he might need us?
‎彼翠佩坚斯在失落阿特兰大连线报导 This is Perch Perkins cning to you from The Lost City of Atlantic City.
‎我正在波塞冬皇宫赌场外的大马路 I'm standing on the strip outside Poseidon's Palace and Casino,
‎两名嫌犯今晚被逮捕入狱 where two suspects have been taken into custody tonight…
‎他们企图绑走皇家蜗牛 …following an attempt on the Royal Snail.
‎海绵和海星冒充相声二人组 The sponge and sea star were impersonating a lounge act
‎企图绑走波塞冬珍贵的软体动物 when they made an attempt on Poseidon's prize mollusk.
‎那是小蜗! It's Gary!
‎嫌犯的交通工具在飞车追逐后被逮捕 The suspects' vehicle was apprehended after a high speed chase.
‎蟹老板,奥图怎么了? Mr. Krabs. What happened to Otto?
‎他去自动化度假了! Well, he took an automated vacation!
‎相关消息 ‎波塞冬皇宫将举行盛大表演 In a related story, Poseidon's Palace presents a cnmand performance, featuring the execution
‎这周五晚上在水舞间处决嫌犯 of the suspects in the Aqua Room this Friday night.
‎处决嫌犯? Execution of the suspects?
海鲜的命也是命耶 What happened to habeas swordfish?
‎这是阖家观赏的节目 ‎Kelpy G会暖场 It's a fun filled family event, with opening act Kelpy G.
‎仅此一场,还有门票 One performance only, tickets still available.
‎ 我们得去救他们 ‎ 立马出发 We've got to go help them! We embark immediately.
‎不好意思 Excuse me.
‎我能跟去吗? Can I tag along?
‎皮老板? Plankton?
你跟这件事有啥关系? What have you got to do with this?
‎我…我… I… I…
‎我跟这件事可能有一咪咪… I might have had a teensy weensy hand in a very
‎好啦,先上车再说 Yeah, yeah, we'll hear about it in the car.
‎章鱼哥,你来不来? Mr. Squidward, are ya cning?
‎哈!不可能 Ha! Fat chance.
‎不可能错过Kelpy G的表演 ‎我非去不可 Fat chance I'd miss a Kelpy G performance. I'm in.
‎快上蟹堡车! To the Pattymobile!
‎等等,这台破车? What, this old tub?
‎别小看蟹堡车,章鱼哥 Never judge a Pattymobile by its bun, Squidward.
‎启动吧! Let's light this puppy!
‎咿哈! Yeehaw!
‎妈咪呀! Mommy!
‎海绵宝宝? Huh? SpongeBob?
‎你没事吧? Are you okay?
‎兄弟,真的很抱歉 Hey, buddy. Sorry about this.
‎不是你的错,派大星 ‎ It's not your fault, Patrick.
你一直很够朋友 You've been a true friend this whole time.
‎屹立不摇、从不妥协,只是… Never wavered, never faltered. It's just…
‎是我失败了啦! I failed, that's all!
‎我再也见不到可怜的小蜗了 And I'll never see innocent little Gary again.
‎我的玻璃心碎满地! Oh, my heart is broken!
‎别这样 Oh, cne on now.
‎振作点,你还没玩完,海绵宝宝 Buck up. It's not over yet, SpongeBob.
‎我觉得完蛋了,超心酸的 It sure feels over. And crappy.
‎每个硬币都有两面啦 Just saying there's two sides to every coin.
‎硬币跟这有啥… Oh, Patrick, what does a coin have to
等等, ‎你说硬币? Wait, did you just say "coin"?
‎我?没有啊 Me? Uh, don't think so.
‎有啊,你说硬币! You did. You said "coin"!
‎我不记得了,喂? Not remembering that exactly.
‎挑战硬币!当然啰! Hello? The challenge coin! Of course!
‎派大星,我们有救了! Oh, don't you see, Patrick? We're saved!
‎我说喂耶 I said hello.
‎派大星,它不见了! Patrick, it's gone!
‎算了啦,挑战硬币真的有用吗? Meh. Was the challenge coin really that useful?
‎喂? Hello?
‎讨厌的恶作剧电话 Oh! Stupid prank callers.
‎嘿,等一下 Hey, wait a sec.
‎我给了你,要你帮我保管 I gave it to you, remember? For safe keeping.
‎没啊 No.
‎拜托,昨晚啊,我们在赌桌旁边 Come on, it was last night! We were at the crappie tables.
‎赢家,下好离手 Winner! Place your bets.
‎来个7!来个7! Come on, seven! Come on, seven! Come on, seven!
‎你! You!
‎你把挑战硬币输掉了! You gambled away my challenge coin!
‎你为了赌博毁了整个任务! You wrecked our entire mission with one stupid bet!
‎因为你一直在喊… Well, only after you kept saying…
‎冲吧,派大星,冲冲冲! Let it ride, Patrick! Let it ride!
‎可是,海绵宝宝… Whoo! But, SpongeBob…
‎你明天需要挑战硬币 What if you need the challenge coin tomorrow
‎召唤勇气怎么办? to help you summon your courage?
‎废物才管明天的事! Tomorrow is for weenies!
‎现在是明天了,猜猜谁是废物 Well, it's tomorrow and guess who's the weenie.
‎你…真是… I… can't…
‎够了! believe you!
‎我真是够了?你是说真的吗? You can't believe me? Are you serious right now?
‎我受够你了 Well! Maybe you can believe this.
‎我要闪了! I'm out of here!
‎好胆就别回来! And don't cne back!
‎安啦,我不会的! Oh, don't worry, I won't!
‎ 很好! ‎ 打死都不会! Good! Ever!
‎ 好吧! ‎ 超赞啦! Fine! Super!
‎嘿,废物们 Hey, losers.
‎噢,嗨,智者 Oh, hey, Sage.
‎你终于来了 Sage, glad you're here.
‎猜猜看是谁赌输我的硬币 Guess who gambled away my challenge coin.
‎猜猜看是谁老是怪别人犯错 Guess who blames everyone else for his troubles.
‎够了! Enough!
‎我有没有说过我当心灵导师以来 Did I mention you are the worst epic heroes
‎你们是最逊的冒险英雄? for whom I have ever been a spirit guide?
‎ 你早上好像说过了 ‎ Um, I think we went over that this morning.
对啊 I believe we did, yeah.
‎海绵宝宝,那枚硬币只是象征 SpongeBob, the coin was just a symbol.
‎勇气在你心里 不在硬币里 The courage you seek is inside you,not in the coin.
‎在你最需要的时刻就会大喷发 And it will cne to you in your hour of need.
‎这不是我最需要的时刻吗? But isn't this my hour of need?
‎噢不, Oh, no.
事情会变得更糟 It gets way worse.
拜了! Bye!
‎ 更糟? ‎ 那位仁兄说会更糟耶 Worse? Dude said way worse.
‎把囚犯押来 Prepare the prisoners.
‎不会是我们吧 Oh, that couldn't be for us.
‎这是你发疯…发光的时刻 It's your big moment to fry… I mean, shine.
‎是我们,派大星!我们死定了! It is for us, Patrick! We're gonna die!
‎我就是这样把海绵宝宝骗出比奇堡的 And that's how I got SpongeBob out of Bikini Bottom.
‎ 太超过了! ‎ 有创意 Why, that's monstrous! Wait, that sounds good.
‎真是够了 ‎要怎样?我很邪恶啊 Oh, brother. What do you expect? I'm evil.
‎专心去救人吧 Let's just focus on the plan.
‎马上就要进入失落的阿特兰大 We're approaching The Lost City of Atlantic City.
‎让开,闪边去! Make way there, make way!
‎海绵与海星处决豪华演艺秀? "Sponge and Star Execution Extravaganza"?
‎不能浪费时间了! No time to lose!
‎各位先生女士,欢迎莅临水舞间 Woop, woop, woop! Ladies and gentlefish,welcne to the Aqua Room, y'all.
‎海底最赞的歌舞秀 The greatest show underwater.
‎我的迷哥迷姊们… My groupies and groupers…
‎ 我们爱你! ‎ 姊就是狂! We love you, Tiffany! Yeah holler at your girl!
‎准备看好戏了吗? Are you ready to be entertained?
‎听不见 Hmm? I can't hear you.
准备看好戏了吗? Are you ready to be entertained?
‎好吧,让我介绍参赛者 All right, then, let's meet the contestants.
‎这一边是海绵与海星… In this corner, a sponge and a star…
‎大海中最恶名昭彰的罪犯! …two of the ocean's most notorious criminals!
‎这一边代表大王陛下的是… And in this corner, representing His Majesty the King,
‎…波塞冬的丞相! Poseidon's very own Chancellor!
‎下鼓声 Now drum roll, maestro.
‎掌声欢迎死刑大公爵… Put your fins together for the duke of the dirty deed,
‎斩首专家,挥斧头狂人 the earl of execution,that axe wielding maniac…
‎噢耶,柠檬! …oh, yeah, Lemont!
柠檬! 柠檬! 柠檬! Lamont! Lamont! Lamont!
‎我最爱柠檬 Oh, I love me some Lemont.
他是个猛男 Mm, mm, mm. He's so strong.
‎各位先生女士 Ladies and gentlemen,
‎先来点疗愈系爵士乐悼念两名死刑犯 with a moment of smooth jazz in memory of the soon to be goners,
‎请欢迎Kelpy G I give you Kelpy G.
‎派大星,很抱歉把你拖下水 Oh, Patrick, I feel terrible.I dragged you into this whole mess.
‎没关系,海绵宝宝 It's okay, SpongeBob.
‎我做了认罪协议! I made a plea deal with the prosecution!
‎赞喔…等等,什么? Oh, that's good Wait, you did what?
‎我只要…对了! All I have to do is, uh… oh, yeah!
‎秀出对被告不利的证据 "Bring incriminating evidence against the defendant."
‎派大星,我就是被告耶 Patrick, I'm the defendant.
‎是吗? You are? Oh.
‎开始审判吧! Let the proceedings begin!
‎法官大人,我想呈上证物海蜗牛 Your Honor, I would like to enter into evidence one sea snail.
‎名字:来福 Name: Fred.
‎小蜗! ‎好大的胆子! Gary! How dare you!
我只能这么说 That's about all I can say.
‎你好大的胆子跑来 How dare you cne here
‎七海王国的崇高圣殿 to the sanctuary of our revered sovereign,
‎夺走波塞冬的命脉 to rob him of his very lifeblood,
‎他帅气的脸庞 his adorable good looks.
‎继续说 Go on.
‎你们真的是吃了熊心豹子胆 How indeed dare you.
‎有罪! Guilty!
‎柠檬…柠檬… Lemont! Lemont! Lemont!
‎且慢! Hold it!
‎请允许我为海绵宝宝辩护 If it please the court,I'd like to say something in SpongeBob's defense.
‎不行 It does not please the court.
坐下来,头罩鱼缸的松鼠 Sit down, squirrel with fishbowl on head.
‎大王,有人替被告辩护才精彩啊 But, sire, a strong defense makes for a better show.
‎是不是,各位? Isn't that right, audience?
‎好啦好啦,我允许 All right, all right! I'll allow it.
‎谢啰,法官大人 Thank you, Your Honor.
女士们 先生们 Ladies and gentlemen,
海绵宝宝一直都很挺我 SpongeBob has always been there for me.
‎从当年我们一起去夏令营开始 Even going all the way back to summer camp.
‎我们都是在那里认识的 In fact, that's where we all met.
‎我… I'm…
‎准备好了! ready!
‎超多好酷的活动喔! Look at all the cool activities!
‎露营、划独木舟 Camping. Canoeing.
‎骑海马 Seahorse back riding!
‎拔河、赏鲸 Tug of war. Whale watching.
‎赏什么赏? Do you mind?
‎杂耍比赛、少林足球赛 Juggling contests. Shrink wrap soccer!
‎还有更多活动 And more.
‎大海的所有生物!小心啰! Hey, y'all critters of the sea! Look out below!
‎我是来自德州的珊迪 I'm Sandy Cheeks from Texas.
‎嗨,珊迪,我是海绵宝宝 Hi, Sandy. I'm SpongeBob.
‎很高兴认识你 Pleased to meet ya.
‎大家在德州都穿太空衣吗? Does everybody wear spacesuits in Texas?
‎想来看海底生物就得穿啊 They do if they want to visit you underwater critters.
‎在陆地上都呼吸空气 We all breathe air on the surface.
‎那是我们合成氧气的方法 It's just our way of synthesizing oxygen.
‎就跟你们在海里一样 Same as you do with water.
‎哇塞,你是科学家吗? Whoa. Are you a scientist?
‎不是,我只是只小松鼠 Naw, I'm just a squirrel.
‎不能当科学家 I can't be a scientist.
虽然那是我的梦想 Even though it's kind of my dream.
‎珊迪,别这么说 Sandy Cheeks, you take that back!
你什么都能做 I bet you can do anything.
‎真的吗?哇塞 Really? Wow.
‎我当科学家? Me a scientist?
‎科学 Science.
‎你真会搞笑,小家伙 You're a hoot, little dude.
‎我干脆住在海底有大树的玻璃罩里吧 I'd be just as likely to live down here in a glass dome with a tree in it.
‎说不定喔! Ha ha! You never know!
‎他告诉我 He's the one that told me,
‎不管我是谁或是来自哪里 no matter who I was or where I came from,
‎都应该追求我的梦想 I should follow my dream.
‎那才是好朋友 That's a friend, people.
‎所以在我眼里 And that's why, in my eyes…
‎海绵宝宝不是罪犯 SpongeBob is no criminal.
‎他是海底最棒的小家伙,那… He's the best little fella to ever walk the sea bottom. And that's…
‎那是我的真心话,所以… That's just how I feel about it. So…
‎拜托,别伤害他 Please, don't hurt him.
‎他犯了法! This man broke the law!
‎他犯的法是 ‎你应该乖乖待在家 The law of: "You should stay home
‎接受蜗牛被偷的事实 and accept the fact that somebody stole your snail."
‎他犯的法是: ‎我大概也不能做什么 The law of: "There's probably nothing I can do about it."
‎我这只海星的浅见就是 Well, in this sea star's opinion,
‎应该犯那些法,海绵宝宝就是证据! those laws should be broken and SpongeBob is proof of it!
‎他犯的罪只是 All he's guilty of
‎有决心和毅力拯救朋友 is having the fortitude to try and rescue a friend.
‎我怎么知道? How do I know?
‎我认识他的时候只是个孤单的小海星 Oh, I was just a lonely bump on a log when I first met him.
‎嗨,我叫做… Hi, my name
‎嗨,我是… Hi, my name
‎你好,我是海绵宝宝,你叫什么? Hello my name is SpongeBob, what's your name?
‎我是派…派大星 I'm Pa Pa Patrick.
‎你为什么在哭,派…派大星? Why are you crying, Pa Pa Patrick?
‎我想家 I'm homesick.
‎那是很好的理由 Well, that's a pretty good reason.
‎也许你只是需要一个朋友 Maybe all you need is a friend.
‎我没有朋友! I don't have any friends!
‎ 现在就有了 ‎ 真的吗? Well, you've got one now. Really?
‎ 是谁? ‎ 是我啊! Who is it? It's me!
‎ 真的吗? ‎ 当然啰,来吧! Do you mean it? Of course. Come on!
‎那个心地善良的小海绵 That sweet little sponge
‎救了我这个孤单寂寞的小海星 rescued this miserable little sea star.
‎直到今天都没有变,法官大人 And things haven't changed that much today, Your Honor.
‎我爱你,兄弟 My heart, buddy.
‎我不喜欢海绵宝宝 I don't like SpongeBob.
‎老实说,我痛恨他 In fact, I revile him.
‎我也是在夏令营认识这个讨厌鬼 Anyway, I, too, met this nabob in summer camp.
‎仿佛就像昨天一样 I remember it like it was yesterday.
‎那天是珊瑚营的年度才艺秀 It was my big night. The Annual Camp Coral Talent Show.
‎大奖是竞争激烈的装模作样奖 And first prize was the coveted Campy Award.
‎谢谢你,虾霸 Thank you, Larry.
别忘了投票喔 Remember, people, don't forget to vote.
‎对我来说,奖杯非我莫属 As far as I was concerned, the trophy was as good as mine.
‎嘿,章鱼哥 Hey, Squidward Bup, bup, bup, bup.
‎别吵,我在做赛前准备 Quiet. I'm in pregame right now.
‎我有一座奖杯要赢 I've got an award to win.
‎阿卡哇卡玛卡米亚是只河豚 Aka Waka Maka Mia Was a puffer fish
‎装模作样奖我稳赢 The Campy is mine.
‎观众陶醉在我天籁般的竖笛演奏中 I bathed the audience with the sounds of my heavenly clarinet playing.
‎谢谢你,章鱼哥,很好听 Thank you, Squidward. Just lovely.
‎谢谢大家 Thank you, thank you.
‎装模作样奖的得主是… And the Campy goes to…
‎给我吧 I'll take that.
‎海绵宝宝和派大星 …SpongeBob and Patrick! Huh?
‎不不不! No! No! No!
‎这是不可能的! This isn't happening!
不!妈咪! No! Mommy!
‎我的奖杯被夺走 I was robbed.
‎再也不想吹奏竖笛了 And never to play the clarinet again.
不 No…
‎ 章鱼哥! ‎ 走开! Squidward! Go away!
‎我和派大星 Patrick and I were, um,
跟辅导员谈过 ‎你猜怎样? talking to one of the counselors and guess what?
‎他们弄错了 ‎你才是装模作样奖得主! There was a big mistake and you actually won the Campy Award!
‎一点也没错 That's right. Yup.
‎ 真假? ‎ 压倒性胜利 I… I did? In a landslide.
‎他们算错票真奇怪, So weird they would've miscounted like that.
但我猜有可能… But I guess it's possible Yay!
‎ 好棒棒,章鱼哥 ‎ 非你莫属 Nice work, Squidward. No one deserves it more.
‎ 哇塞 ‎ Wow.
你要一直吹奏…这个 And don't ever stop playing this.
‎我的竖笛 My clarinet.
‎看看我,我成功了! Look at me. I really did it!
‎耶! Yay!
‎所以虽然我受不了海绵宝宝 Which is why, even though I can't stand SpongeBob…
‎但是我也… but at the same time, well…
‎我爱他 I love him.
‎我爱他 I love him
也讨厌他 and I hate him. Oh.
‎他就像洒了盐巴的冰淇淋 He's like ice cream with salt on it,
‎他嘴又甜又超烦人 because he's sweet and super annoying.
‎他人又好又… He's nice and
‎超级惹人厌! nails on chalkboard annoying!
‎他真的超级惹人厌 Okay, fine, he's mostly super freaking annoying.
‎不过这个小小的讨厌鬼… But, this little nattering noodge…
‎是我的朋友 is my friend.
‎他不该被处死 And he doesn't deserve to die.
‎如果法庭允许,换我说了 I'll be saying my piece now, if it be pleasing the court.
‎我可以说海绵宝宝是怎么改变我一生 I suppose I could stand up here and tell you how SpongeBob changed me life.
‎但是我不说 But, I won't.
‎我也可以说他是怎么鼓励我 I might even speak about how he inspired me
‎当我只是个小摊贩老板 when I was just a small time vendor with a broken down luncheonette.
‎但我也不会说 But I won't.
‎我也大可提到 Heck, I'd probably mention how he encouraged me
‎他是怎么鼓励我开一家速食店 to start up me own restaurant.
‎你应该开一家速食店 You should open up your own restaurant, someday.
‎我的蟹堡让蟹堡王远近驰名! The Krusty Krab, made famous by me delicious Krabby Patties!
‎周三买二送一,传下去 Two for one Wednesdays, by the way. Pass these around.
‎但我也不会说这些赞美他的话 But, I won't. Nay, you'll hear none such praise from me.
‎因为光是赞美还不够 Because it wouldn't do him full justice.
‎那不足以形容他的心有多大 It wouldn't begin to describe the size of the lad's heart.
‎真的…超大的 Which is huge.
‎他做什么都很用心 And he puts that heart into everything he does.
煎蟹堡… The cooking…
‎ 上菜啰! ‎ 打扫… Order up! …cleaning…
‎端出美味蟹堡 …serving up the delicious Krabby Patties.
‎但这真的很奇妙 But that's the funny thing.
‎我以为我的蟹堡秘方 I used to think me secret Krabby Patty formula
‎才是我成功的秘诀 was also the secret to me success.
‎早餐到11点,周末到中午 We serve breakfast till 11, by the way, 12 on weekends.
‎直到海绵宝宝来替我工作 It wasn't until SpongeBob came to work for me
‎我这才发现秘方 that I realized the formula
‎不只是食材的清单和调味的手法 is more than just a list of ingredients and flavor capturing methods.
‎也不只是我成天怕被偷的食谱 It's more than a jealously guarded recipe.
‎因为真正的秘方… The real secret formula
‎就坐在这里 is sitting right here.
‎那就是海绵宝宝 SpongeBob SquarePants.
‎准备好啰 Get ready.
‎下音乐 Ahem! Maestro?
‎秘方只是一份食谱 A formula is something Like a recipe
‎食谱只是一个计划 A recipe is something Like a plan
‎稳稳的手把食材量好后混在一起 With elements and measurements All mixed together by a steady hand
‎但你得小心点不然会后悔 But careful you must be Or you'll be sad you see
‎一定要把灵魂混进去 If somehow in the mix It has no soul
‎什么才能把美味酱料变成黄金? So what's the one ingredient That turns this awesome sauce To liquid gold?
‎让我告诉大家! I'll tell ya!
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎你,你 You, you
‎茶里的蜂蜜,就是你,你 The honey in my tea, you know Is you, you
‎你,你 You, you
‎烧开水的泡泡 The bubbles in the boil
‎还有芳香的精油 The one essential oil It's true
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎ 海绵宝宝! ‎ 你,你 SpongeBob! You, you
‎广大的海底世界 What in the wide watery world
‎没有你该怎么办? Would it be like without you?
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎你,你 You, you
‎茶里的蜂蜜,就是你,你 The honey in my tea, you know Is you, you
‎你,你 You, you
‎烧开水的泡泡 The bubbles in the boil
‎还有芳香的精油 The one essential oil It's true
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎ 海绵宝宝! ‎ 你,你 SpongeBob! You, you
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎真有娱乐效果! So entertaining!
‎成功的秘方就是你,你 The secret to the formula Is you, you
‎你,你 You, you
呀呼 Yeehaw!
‎太搞笑了! Ha! Hilarious!
‎我的蜗牛! My snail!
什么? 啥? Wha ? Huh?
‎停!这是诡计!抓住他们! Halt! It's a trick! Seize them!
‎小蜗,我来了 ‎ Gary, you're with me now.
我不会再让别人抓走你 I'll never let anyone take you again.
‎快点! Faster!
‎哇塞 Wow.
派大星‎ 你在干嘛? Yah! Patrick, what are you doing?
‎ 免费食物! Free food!
‎抓住他! Get him!
‎快啊,快进来! Come on, cne on. In here!
‎快站住! Stop right there!
‎钻进来!快点! Inside! Quick!
‎快点! Come on!
‎惨了 Uh oh.
‎推啊!用力推,皮老板! Push! Push, Plankton!
‎开什么玩笑? You got to be kidding me!
‎我在这儿! Peekaboo!
‎攻击! Attack!
‎上啊! Attack!
‎小心左边,大伙儿! Whoa! Watch your left flank, people!
‎刺击!挡击! Thrust! Now parry!
‎旋转跳跃转一圈,稳住! Now pirouette. Turn around. Pivot!
‎用力拉,快点!往右! Pull harder. Faster! To the right!
嘿呀 Hi ya!
‎我们应该和章鱼哥待在里面吗? Do you think we should've stayed in there with Squidward?
‎免啦,他能搞定 Nah, he's got it.
‎大伙儿咧? Where is everybody?!
‎上啊! Charge!
‎嘿,章鱼哥! Squidward!
‎章鱼哥!跌到这里! Squidward! Fall this way!
‎不对,这里啦! No, this way!
‎有伤兵 Man down.
‎接得好 Good catch.
‎ 他们在那里! ‎ 抓住他们! Hey, there they are! Get them!
‎唷,怎样? Yo, what's up?
‎奥图! Otto!
‎我赌上瘾了 I have a gambling problem.
‎ 奥图! Otto!
‎ 谁能借我钱? Could anyone lend me some money?
‎快去比奇堡!冲啊! To Bikini Bottom! And step on it!
‎冲冲冲 Stepping on it.
‎你们都被开除了 You're all fired.
‎去找泊车小弟! To the valet!
‎这么快就要走,小朋友? Leaving so soon, kids?
‎抓好了,小蜗,我把你抱紧处理 Hang on, Gary. I won't let you go.
‎啧啧,真没礼貌,对吧? Tsk, tsk. Rather impolite, don't you think?
‎都是他们的主意,大王 It was all their idea, sire.
‎我… And I…
‎超爱的! …loved it!
‎等等,你没生气? Wait, so you're not mad at us?
‎没啊 No!
我好久都没看得这么开心了 It's been a while since I've enjoyed such toe tapping entertainment.
‎‎ 我撤销所有的指控 万岁! All is forgiven! And all charges are dropped. Hooray!
‎只有一个条件 On one condition.
‎海绵宝宝必须立马把我的蜗牛还给我 SpongeBob will return my snail to me without any more shilly shally.
‎等等,什么? Wait, what?
‎把蜗牛给我,你们就能走 Just hand over the snail and you can all go free.
‎可是…我…我… But… I… I…
‎海绵宝宝 SpongeBob.
‎智者?是你吗? Sage? Is that you?
‎哈啰 Hello.
‎智者!嗨! Sage! Hi!
‎记住… Remember…
‎你找的勇气就在你心里 The courage you seek is inside you.
‎当你最需要的时刻会大喷发 And it will cne to you in your hour of need.
‎勇气就在我心里 The courage is inside me.
‎勇气就在我心里! The courage is inside me!
‎波塞冬先生,不行 Mr. Poseidon, no.
‎很抱歉,但是办不到 I'm sorry, but I won't do it.
‎ 什么? What?
‎ 我爱小蜗,他也爱我 I love Gary too much, and he loves me.
‎没了彼此,我们会很难过 If we didn't have each other, we'd be so sad. Well…
‎不管你要对我们做什么 It wouldn't really matter what you'd do to us.
‎今天多亏有这么多的神队友 And look. Today, thanks to these amazing friends,
‎我的心比以前还要大两倍 my heart feels twice as big a s it ever did.
‎他们为我冒了生命危险 Especially after what they risked for me:
‎不但犯了法还反抗了波塞冬 Flouting the law and defying the mighty king of the sea.
‎反抗?真的吗? Defying? Really?
‎我不会说是反抗大王啦 I wouldn't say defying the king.
‎在你的子民面前羞辱你 Humiliating you in front of your subjects.
‎ 继续说 ‎ 而是景仰你 Do go on. More like admiring.
‎我完全同意! And totally agreeing with!
‎我只是来看Kelpy G I just came to see Kelpy G.
‎他们都是来挺我 And they did it all for me.
‎你有这样的朋友就会了解 I'm sure you'd understand if you had friends like these.
‎这样的朋友?什么? Friends like these? Wait, what?
‎这样的朋友? Friends like these?
‎我当然有这样的朋友 Of course I have friends like these.
‎我有超多朋友! I have all kinds of friends!
‎我有死党,我有闺蜜 I have buddies, I have besties.
‎我有好兄弟、好知己 I have home slices, palsy walsies.
‎数都数不完! It's infinite!
‎丞相,快给我朋友的数量 Chancellor! Give us an exact number. The friend count, if you will.
‎好的,根据最近的民调… Uh, okay, according to your latest polling data,
‎我们应该做更多民调 we should get more polling data.
‎拿给我 What? Give me that.
‎(喜欢:0%,不喜欢:100%)
‎崇拜我的粉丝呢? What about my adoring fans?
‎ 没 ‎ 我的贴身侍卫呢? Nope. My elite palace guards?
‎我的私人健身教练? What about my personal trainer? Mmm… Mm mm.
‎ 心理治疗师? ‎ 不是 My therapist? Nada.
‎ 刺青师傅? ‎ 呃…不是 My tattoo artist? Uh…nope.
‎ 去除刺青师傅? ‎ 也不是 My tattoo removal artist? No dice.
‎但是你,丞相, ‎ B But surely you, my chancellor,
我最忠心的丞相… my loyal faithful…?
抱歉 Sorry.
阿波罗神,带我走吧 Apollo, take me now.
‎我没有任何朋友! I don't have any friends!
‎你现在有一个了! Well, you got one now!
‎真假?是谁? Really? Who is it?
‎是我啊!我会当你朋友 It's me! I'll be your friend.
‎你是真心的吗? Do you mean it?
‎对,但朋友不能绑架朋友的宠物蜗牛 Yes. But friends don't kidnap friends' pet snails.
‎但我需要那只蜗牛 But I need that snail.
‎你看,我有超丑怪的皱纹 Look, I have a horrible, disgusting wrinkle.
‎天啊,跟大海沟一样深耶! Jumping jellyfish, it's the size of the Mariana Trench!
‎开玩笑的啦, Kidding!
长相不重要 Looks don't matter.
‎我们不在乎一点小瑕疵 ‎ We don't care about little imperfections.
或是大瑕疵! Or even big ones!
‎ 看看章鱼哥 ‎ 那是什么意思? Just look at Squidward. What's that supposed to mean?
‎重要的是你的心 What's important is what's inside.
‎你能当所有海底生物 ‎ And I'm sure you can be a fair and kind king
公正和仁慈的大王 to all the creatures of the sea.
‎我知道你行的,你只要放下头发 I know you've got it in you, sir.If you'd just let your hair down a little.
‎放下头发?等一下 Huh? My hair? Wait a minute.
‎你是说我不需要戴美美的假发? Are you suggesting that I don't need this gorgeous mane of wavy locks?
‎也不需要拉皮夹? That I don't require this neck clip?
‎拔掉吧,完美的假牙! Be gone, perfect shiny teeth!
‎这超舒服的! This is so freeing!
‎胸甲和马甲也脱掉吧 To heck with this chest plate and girdle.
‎妈呀 ‎ 太超过了? Oh, wow. Too far?
‎ 不会啦! No! Not at all!
‎你看起来很帅 No, you look great!
‎谢谢大家,我觉得超爽的 Oh, thank you! I find this so exhilarating.
‎超…符合我的年纪 So… age appropriate.
‎海绵宝宝,很少人敢呛威猛大王 SpongeBob, few possess the courage to stand up to a powerful king.
‎你是少数中的少数,佩服佩服 You, sir, are among those few. I salute you.
‎你做到了,海绵宝宝 Nailed it, SpongeBob.
‎智者闪退 Sage out.
‎你可以留住小蜗 You may keep Gary.
祝你们幸福快乐 And I wish you many happy years together.
‎谢谢你!听到没,小蜗蜗? Thank you! Did you hear that, Gare Bear?
‎你的王袍,陛下 Uh, your royal robe, Your Highness.
外头很冷 ‎乱讲,丞相 It's getting cold out here. Nonsense, Chancellor.
我自由了! I'm free!
‎你真的自由了 Ooh, you certainly are.
‎放蜗牛们自由! And free the snails!
‎你说啥? What's that?
‎全部? All of them?
‎我回家了! I'm home!
‎哈啰,小蜗 Hello, Gary.
‎哈啰,小布 Hello, Brian.
‎哈啰阿珍,哈啰琼恩,哈啰露皮 Hello, Janet. Hello, June. Hola, Lupe.
‎ 早安,莎莉! ‎ 嗨,布莱特! Morning, Sally! Hi, Brett!
‎(领养蜗牛)
‎来吧,小蜗,你行的! Come on, Gary! You can do it!
‎好耶! Yeah!
‎小欧欧!你在哪,兄弟? Fabio! Where are you, buddy?
‎来啊,小欧欧,小欧欧! Here, Fabio, Fabio, Fabio!
‎来吧,菲菲,不行啦 Come on, Fifi. No.
‎上菜啰! Order up!
‎(比奇堡,海蜗牛避难所)
‎(谨以此片缅怀史帝芬希伦柏格)

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制