功夫熊猫1 中英文双语台词


传说中有位传奇大侠 Legend tells of a legendary warrior...
他的传奇功夫出神入化 whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend
他云游四方,寻找比得上他的对手 He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
我看你还挺爱吃,有本事吃我一拳! I see you like to chew.Maybe you should chew on my fist!
大侠沉默片刻,因为嘴里还塞满吃的 The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.
等他咽了下去,就开口了 Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
少说废话,出手吧! Enough talk. Let's fight!
拿命来! Shashabooey!
他的招式凶猛炫丽 He was so deadly in fact,
敌人看多了炫招都能双目失明! that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness.
我看不见了! 他太炫了! My eyes! He's too awesome!
也好帅啊 我们该如何报答你? And attractive How can we repay you?
凶猛帅气本是天生 There is no charge for awesomeness.
不求回报! Or attractiveness.
小宇宙爆发! Kablooey!
不管面对多少敌人 It mattered not how many foes he faced.
他们全都不是对手 They were no match for his bodacity!
从没有熊猫这样被人惧怕,又被人喜爱 Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.
就连中国的盖世英雄 Even the most heroic heroes in China,
虎胆五侠 the Furious Five,
也拜倒在绝世大师之下 bowed in respect to this great master.
咱们乐乐去? We should hang out.
正合我意 Agreed.
可休闲时间得等等了 But hanging out would have to wait.
因为当面对恶魔山的一万大军时 Because when you're facing the 10,000 demons of Demon Mountain
只有一件事情最重要,那就是… there's only one thing that matters and that's...
阿宝!起床了! Po! Get up!
要赶不上干活了! You'll be later for work!
啥?? What?
阿宝!起床了 Po! Get up!
阿宝,你在那儿折腾啥呢? Po. What are you doing up there?
没什么 Nothing.
金猴!螳螂!仙鹤!灵蛇!娇虎! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
阿宝!快过来!都已经开工了 Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
就来! Coming!
抱歉,老爸 Sorry, Dad.
光说抱歉可做不了面条 Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
你在上面干什么着?那么多动静 What were you doing up there? All that noise.
没啥,就是做了个怪梦 Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
什么梦? About what?
梦见什么了? What were you dreaming about?
梦见什么? What was I?
我梦见了… I was dreaming about...
面条 ...noodles.
面条?你真的梦见面条了? Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
是啊,我还能梦见啥 Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
小心!那汤…扎嘴 Careful! That soup is sharp.
今天真吉利! Oh, happy day!
我儿子总算梦到面条了! My son, finally having the noodle dream!
你不知道我等这等了多久了 You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment
这是个好兆头,阿宝 This is a sign, Po.
什么兆头? A sign of what?
你就快准备好继承咱家的… You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient
秘方鲜汤的秘方了! of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
然后你就能履行使命,继承面馆! Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
就像我从父亲手里接过来 他从我爷爷手里接过来 As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father
我爷爷跟朋友打麻将赢下来 ...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
爸爸,爸爸,这不过是个梦啊 Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
不,这可是远大梦想 No, it was the dream.
我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁 We are noodle folk Broth runs through our veins
可爸爸,你就没想过做点别的? But Dad didn't you ever want to do something else?
除了面条之类的? Something besides noodles?
其实我年少轻狂时 Actually, when I was young and crazy,
曾经想过逃跑,去学做豆腐 I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu
那怎么没去? Why didn't you?
因为这是痴人说梦! Because it was a stupid dream.
你能想象我做豆腐啥样? Can you imagine me making tofu?
豆腐… Tofu.
不,咱们在世上都有自己的位置 No! We all have our place in this world.
我的是在这儿,你的… Mine is here, and yours is...
我知道,也是这儿 I know, is here.
不,是2号5号12号桌 No, it's at tables 2, 5, 7, and 12
记得要微笑服务 Service with a smile.
干得不错徒弟们,要是你们想要让我失望的话 Well done students if you were trying to disappoint me
娇虎你不够凶猛,金猴你不够快 Tigress, you need more ferocity!Monkey, greater speed.
仙鹤飞得不够高,灵蛇不够敏捷,螳螂… Crane height Viper subtlety Mantis...
功夫大师 什么?! Master Shifu. What?!
是乌龟大师,他想见你 It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
乌龟大师,你想见我?有什么事吗 Master Oogway, you summoned me?Is something wrong?
想见老朋友非要有事吗? Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
那就是没事了? So, nothing's wrong?
我也没这么说 Well, I didn't say that.
您的意思是? You were saying?
我有一个预感 I have had a vision.
大龙会杀回来 Tai Lung will return.
这不可能,他还在大牢里 That is impossible! He is in prison.
一切皆有可能 Nothing is impossible.
小善! Zeng!
快飞去昌高监狱告诉他们 Fly to Chorh Gom prison and tell them
兵力加倍!武器加倍!能加倍的都加倍 to double the guards double their weapons, double everything!
不能让大龙逃出来! Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
是,师傅! Yes, Master Shifu!
逆天行命,反促因果 One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
可我们总得做点什么!不能让他杀回来… We must do something! We can't let him march on the valley, take his revenge!
他会… He'll...
心如池水,老朋友 Your mind is like this water my friend.
随风乍起,自然不易明辨 When it is agitated it becnes difficult to see
而若水波不兴 But if you allow it to settle...
自然心静则明 ...the answer becnes clear.
神龙秘籍 The Dragon Scroll.
是时候了 It is time.
可选谁呢?能把这无限神功托付给谁呢? But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?
谁能成为…神龙大侠? To becne the Dragon Warrior?
我也不知道 I don't know.
不好意思,抱歉 Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
阿宝看着点! Watch it!
不好意思,收腹! Sorry. Suck it up!
万分抱歉! Sorry. A thousand pardons.
什么? What?
(虎胆五侠 五时开始) (The Notice)
乌龟大师要选神龙大侠!就今天! Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
大伙们,快去翡翠宫!虎胆五侠里会有人拿到神龙秘籍! Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
千年等一回啊!带着碗去! We've waited 1000 years for this! Take the bowl!
这可是功夫史上的大事,快去! This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
阿宝!你要去哪儿啊? Po! Where are you going?
我去…翡翠宫 To the Jade Palace.
你忘了你的面条小车了 You're forgetting your noodle cart.
全山谷的人都会去,人手一碗面条可就赚了 The whole valley will be there and you'll sell noodles to all of them
又卖面条? Selling noodles?
可爸爸,我在想,也许我… But, Dad, I was thinking, maybe I...
嗯? 我在想也许我… Yeah? I was thinking maybe
还能卖点豆沙包,都要发霉了 could also sell the bean buns They're about to go bad
真是好儿子! That's my boy!
我都说过那梦是个好兆头 I told you that dream was a sign.
是啊,美梦一场 Yeah. Glad I had it.
我是功夫大侠 我也是 I'm a kung fu warrior! Me too!
顶上有地方看 咱们走 There's spots at the top Let's go
加把劲!加把劲! Come on. Come on!
就快到了 Almost there.
啥? What?
噢,不! No! Oh, no!
阿宝你真可怜 我们会给你带个纪念品 Sorry Po We'll bring you back a souvenir
不行,我得亲自留一个 No. I'll bring me back a souvenir.
今天意义非凡 It is an historic day.
不是吗,乌龟大师? Isn't it, Master Oogway?
是啊,我还担心我活不到今天 Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see
你的徒弟都准备好了? Are your students ready?
是的,乌龟大师 Yes, Master Oogway.
你得明白,老朋友 Know this, old friend.
不管我选中谁,都能给山谷带来安宁 Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley
也能把安宁带给你 ...but also to you.
比武大会现在开始! Let the tournament begin!
不,不,等等! No, no, wait!
我来了,等等我 I'm cning! Wait, wait!
就来! Yes!
嘿!快开门! Hey! Open the door!
让我进去! Let me in!
和平谷的居民们 Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
我很荣幸向你们介绍…娇虎! it is my great honor to present to you Tigress!
灵蛇!仙鹤!金猴!螳螂! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis!
虎胆五侠! The Furious Five!
啊,虎胆五侠! Yeah, the Furious Five!
勇士们准备! Warriors, prepare!
等等啊,我从小孔偷看吧 Wait No Oh peeky hole
准备战斗 好啊 Ready for battle! Yeah
千条火舌 The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
瞧瞧啊 Look at that.
嘿!快让开 Hey! Get out of the way!
最后是娇虎大侠 And finally Master Tigress!
相信我乡亲们,你们还没见识真格的呢 And believe me citizens you have not seen anything yet
是没见到! I know!
娇虎大侠,面对铁牛和死亡之斧 Master Tigress! Face Iron Ox and his Blades of Death
我感到神龙大侠就在我们中间 I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
和平谷的乡亲们 Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
乌龟大师现在要选出神龙大侠! Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
啊,别呀,等等! Oh, no! No, no, wait!
就这了 Yeah.
阿宝! Po!
你这是在干嘛? What are you doing?!
你看像在干嘛?!快停下! What does it look like I'm doing?! Stop!
我要去看神龙大侠! I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior!
可我不明白啊,你总算梦着面条了啊 But I don't understand You finally had the noodle dream!
我撒谎了,我没梦见什么面条 I lied I don't dream about noodles Dad
我爱……功……夫! I love kung fu!
行了,儿子,咱们回去干活吧 Come on son Let's get back to work
好吧 OK.
回来! Come back!
怎么回事? What's going on?
这是在哪儿? Where?
你指着我干什么? What are you pointing?
噢,对不起 OK. Sorry.
我只是想来看看神龙大侠 I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was
真有意思 How interesting.
大师,您指的是我吗? Master, are you pointing at me?
是他 谁? Him. Who?
你 我? You. Me?
上苍给我们送来了…神龙大侠! The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!
什么? 什么?! What? What?!
什么?! 什么?! What?! What?!
停下,等等!谁让你们这么干的? Stop, wait! Who told you to?
乌龟大师,等等 Master Oogway, wait.
那个虚胖的熊猫不可能解决咱们的问题 That flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem
你本来要指娇虎的,这东西从天而降 You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!
这纯粹是个意外 That was just an accident!
从来就没有意外 There are no accidents.
请原谅师傅,我们辜负了您 Forgive us, Master. We have failed you.
不,要是到了早上那熊猫还不走 No. If the panda has not quit by morning
就是我辜负了你们 then I will have failed you.
等等,等等!我带来了… Wait! Wait wait wait! I bring a message
功夫大师的信 ...from Master Shifu.
什么?! What?!
“加强兵力?!” "Double the guard?!"
“特别防守?!” "Extra precautions?!"
“你的监狱也许不够坚固” (画面上是中文) "Your prison may not be adequate?!"
你敢怀疑我的监狱不安全? You doubt my prison security?!
小的不敢 Absolutely not.
是师傅怀疑,我只是个送信的 Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.
那你替我送信给你那个师傅 I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
想从昌高监狱逃走是不可能的 Escape from Chorh Gom prison is impossible!
很壮观吧? Impressive, isn't it?
非常壮观 It's very impressive.
相当壮观 It's very impressive.
一个口进,一个口出 One way in, one way out.
一千名守卫,看守一名囚犯 One thousand guards and one prisoner.
是啊,只不过这个囚犯是… Yes, except that prisoner...
大龙 ...is Tai Lung.
放我们下去 Take us down.
你要干什么? What are you doing?
噢,我的天 Oh, my.
看吧,大龙 Behold Tai Lung.
我就在这儿等着好了 I'm just gonna wait right here.
没什么可担心的,非常安全 It's nothing to worry about It's perfectly safe
弩弓手!准备 Crossbows! At the ready!
弩弓手? Crossbows?
硬汉,听说了吗? Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
乌龟把神龙秘籍送人了,而且不是给你 Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll, and it's not gonna be you.
别惹他生气啊 Don't get him mad.
他又能怎么样?我已经让他动弹不得了 What's he gonna do about it? I've got him cnpletely immobilized
我踩到小猫猫的尾巴了? Did I step on the wittle kitty's tail?
行了,我看够了 I'm good. I've seen enough.
我去告诉师傅没什么可担心的 I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about
是啊,瞎担心 No, he doesn't.
我会转告给他 I'll tell him that.
现在总可以走了吗? Can we please go now?
神龙大侠!神龙大侠! Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!
等一下! Wait a second!
我觉得好像有点误会,大伙都以为我是… I think there's been a slight mistake Everyone seems to think that I'm
这是勇士圣殿!没搞错吧 The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!
瞧瞧这地方 Look at this place.
飞天犀牛大师的盔甲,还带着战斗伤痕! Master Flying Rhino's armor with authentic battle damage!
这是英雄宝剑! The Sword of Heroes!
据说绝对锋利,连看一眼都会被割伤… Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking
隐形天命三叉戟! The Invisible Trident of Destiny!
我只见过这宝画的冒牌货 I've only seen paintings of that painting
不会吧! No!
低语武士的神奇灵坛 The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors
听说装着整个天蜀大军的灵魂 Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army
有人吗 Hello.
参观结束了吧? Have you finished sight seeing?
对不起,我应该先来看你的 Sorry, I should have cne to you first.
我的忍耐可是有限的 My patience is wearing thin.
哦,那个,你好像着急也去不了哪儿啊 Well I mean it's not like you were going anywhere
你转过身 好啊 Would you turn around? Sure.
你好啊 How's it going?
是怎么把五千个…是师傅! How do you get 5000...Master Shifu!
有人…把它打坏了 Someone... broke that.
可我会弄好的,你有… But I'll fix it. Do you have some...
胶水吗? ...glue?
扎手了 A splinter.
你就是传说中的神龙大侠? So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?
我猜是吧 错! I guess so. Wrong!
你不是神龙大侠,也永远别想成为神龙大侠 You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until
除非你掌握了这神龙秘籍 you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.
那,我该怎么着? So, how does this work?
你有没有梯子,或是蹦床什么的? Do you have a ladder or a trampoline or?
你以为就这么简单?这样拱手把无限神功 You think it's that easy? That I'll just hand you the secret
白送给你? 不,我… to limitless power? No, I...
要先达到功夫的最高境界 One must first master the highest level of kung fu
可像你这样的显然不行 And that is impossible if that one is someone like you
像我这样的? Someone like me?
是啊,瞧瞧你!屁股肥大,胳膊松软! Yes, look at you! This fat butt! Flabby arms!
人家这块肉最怕疼 Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.
肚子大得离谱 And this ridiculous belly.
完全不注意个人卫生 And utter disregard for personal hygiene.
你等等,说这话可没必要 Now, wait a minute That's uncalled for
离得这么近都能闻见你的口臭了 Don't stand that close I can smell your breath
听着,乌龟说我是… Listen, Oogway said I was...
五溪劫指扣!别用五溪劫指扣! The Wuxi Finger Hold Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!
你知道这招? Oh, you know this hold?
五溪大师在秦朝发明的 Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty
那你一定知道,我收起小指头会怎么样 Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky
别这样!你知道最难办的是什么吗? No no! You know the hardest part of this?
最难办的是事后清理干净 The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
好了,好了,悠着点儿 OK, OK, take it easy.
给我听好了,熊猫 Now listen closely, panda.
乌龟选了你,可你从我这儿领教以后 Oogway may have picked you but when I'm through with you
我向你保证,你会希望他没选你!明白了? I promise you you're going to wish he hadn't! Are we clear?
是的,明白了,明明白白 Yeah we're clear. We're so clear.
这就好 Good.
我都要等不及了 I can't wait to get started.
咱们开始吧 等等,等等 Let's begin. Wait, wait, wait.
说什么? What?
现在? 是啊,现在开始 Now? Yes, now.
除非乌龟大师错了,你不是神龙大侠 Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior
噢,好吧 Oh, OK, well...
我可不认为那些我都做得到 I don't know if I can do all of those moves
不试试怎么知道呢? Well, if we don't try we'll never know, will we?
啊,就是,咱们可以选个符合我这水平的吗? Yeah it's just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level
你是什么水平? What level is that?
反正我不是什么大师,那… Well, I'm not a master, but...
咱们就从零开始,没水平 ...let's just start at zero. Level zero.
你上哪都找不到没水平的 No. There is no such thing as level zero
要不我从那个开始 那个? Maybe I can start with that That?
那个是用来训练小孩的,或者天热了顶门的 We use that for training children and propping the door open when it's hot
可要是你坚持… But if you insist...
虎胆五侠! The Furious Five!
你们比玩具娃娃大多了,除了你,螳螂 你差不多一般大 You're bigger than your action figures Except you Mantis You're the same
熊猫露一手吧,让我们见识一下 Go ahead panda Show us what you can do
他们要看着吗?要不等他们去练功了我再试? Are they gonna watch, or should I wait till they get back to work?
出拳吧! Hit it.
我是说,我刚吃饱,还在消化 OK yeah I mean I just ate So I'm still digesting
可能我的功夫会…打点折扣 So my kung fu might not be as good as.later on
快出拳! Just hit it.
好啊 All right.
你狂什么?别嚣张,因为我站这儿了 What you got? You got nothing 'cause I got it right here
找我兄弟们的茬?等着接我大招吧 You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder
我用无影脚问候你 I'm cning at you with crazy feet.
来啊,我无影无踪,你没见过熊拳吧 Come on I'm a blur You've never seen bear style
你就见过坐盘式螳螂拳 You've only seen praying mantis.
或是什么猴拳 Or monkey style.
要么给你来个蛇拳的藏蛇穿山 Or I could cne at you snickety snake.
你快出拳! Would you hit it!
好吧,好吧 All right. All right.
再试一次,多用点劲儿 Why don't you try again? A little harder
怎么样? How's that?
(牙掉了) (tooth)
疼啊! That hurts.
赶走他比我想得还轻松 This will be easier than I thought.
晕得我都要吐了! I'm feeling a little nauseous!
这可打疼了 Those are hard!
我的鸡鸡 My tenders.
表现如何? How did I do?
总算见识没水平了 There is now a level zero.
我都无语了 可不是嘛 There's no words No denying that
乌龟大师怎么想的? What was Master Oogway thinking?
这可怜的家伙把命都得搭上! The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
他好强大! He is so mighty!
神龙大侠,坐着火球从天而降 The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
他走一走,地也抖三抖 When he walks, the very ground shakes!
我还以为乌龟大师会选个真懂功夫的人 One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu
怎么着也该够得着脚趾头吧 Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.
能看着就不错了 Or even see his toes.
好的 OK.
这下爽了 Great.
你好,你醒了 Hi. You're up.
被你吵醒的 I am now.
我刚才… I was just...
这一天真够劲 Some day, huh?
功夫那套可是费劲活,你二头肌酸吗? That kung fu stuff is hard work right? Are your biceps sore?
我这一天可是又难熬又失望,所以… I've had a long and rather disappointing day so...
是啊,我得早点睡了 Yeah I should probably get to sleep now
是啊,当然 好的,谢了 Yeah yeah yeah Of course OK thanks.
可老兄,我是你们的超级粉丝 It's just.Man, I'm such a big fan!
你们在泣河之战表现神勇 You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River
以一敌千,还毫不惧怕,你们就… Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn't stop You just
不好意思啊 Sorry about that.
喂,你不属于这里 Look, you don't belong here.
我知道,我知道,你说得对 I know. I know. You're right.
我什么都没有…我只是… I don't have... I just...
我这辈子就梦想着… My whole life I dreamed of...
不,我的意思是你不属于这儿 这个房间,这是我的房间 No I meant you don't belong here I mean in this room. This is my room
仙鹤房地产 Property of Crane.
啊,对,是啊 OK. Right, right.
那么你要睡了 So, you want to get to sleep.
是啊 我耽误你睡觉了 Yeah I'm keeping you up
咱们明天还有大事儿要做 We got big things tomorrow.
好了,你棒极了,就说这些,再见 All right You're awesome Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye bye
说什么呢? What was that?
我什么都没说 I didn't say anything.
哦,好,晚安 OK. All right. Good night.
睡个好觉 Sleep well.
刚才可有点尴尬 That seemed a little awkward.
娇虎大侠!我没想吵醒你 Master Tigress! I didn't mean to wake you
你不属于这里 是啊,当然 You don't belong here Yeah of course
这是你的房间 This is your room.
我是说你不属于翡翠宫 I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace
你是武林的耻辱 You're a disgrace to kung fu and if you have
如果你还尊重我们,尊重武林 any respect for who we are and what we do
天亮之前趁早离开 you will be gone by morning.
超级粉丝哦! Big fan!
我看你自己找到了这棵天智圣桃树 I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom
这是圣桃树?对不起,我还以为是普通的…桃树 Is that what this is? Sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree
我明白,你心情烦躁就开吃解闷 I understand You eat when you are upset
烦躁?我没烦啊,是什么让你这么想 Upset? I'm not upset What makes you think I'm upset
你到底在烦些什么? So why are you so upset?
我可能是功夫史上最烂 I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu
中国史上最烂,最烂史上最烂的! In the history of China In the history of sucking!
有可能 Probably.
而那五个,天哪,他们都快恨死我了 And the Five! Man you should've seen them! They totally hate me
是恨死了 Totally.
师傅究竟怎么样,才能把我变成神龙大侠? How is Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior?
我又不像那五个 I mean, I'm not like the Five.
我没利爪,也没翅膀,或是毒液 I've got no claws, no wings, no venom.
就连螳螂都有那些…东东 Even Mantis has those... thingies.
我看我还是退出算了,回家做面条去 Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles
退出,不退出 Quit, don't quit.
做面条,不做面条 Noodles, don't noodles.
你太犹豫不决,又瞻前顾后 You are too concerned with what was and what will be
有句话说的好: There's a saying:
昨日已逝 Yesterday is history,
明日未知 tomorrow is a mystery,
而今日为金 but today is a gift.
这就是为什么叫做“今”日 That is why it is called the present.
噢,不! 怎么了?! Oh no! What's happening?!
快去战斗岗位就位!走!走!走! To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!
发射弩弓! Fire crossbows!
发射 Fire!
发射 Fire!
大龙越狱了,我去告诉师傅 Tai Lung is free! I must warn Shifu.
谁也走不了!他也一样 放开我呀 Not going anywhere! Neither is he! Let go of me!
拉起来! Bring it up!
等等,降下来! Wait! Bring it back!
他从这儿上来了 他跑不远的,弓箭手! He's cning this way! He won't get far. Archers!
我们死定了,这下死翘翘了 We're dead. So very, very dead.
还没死呢!发射! Not yet we're not. Now!
能逃命了吗? 是啊… Can we run now? Yes.
(这是本来镶在犀牛司令鼻子上的) (Commander is killed)
很高兴师傅派你来了 I'm glad Shifu sent you.
我还以为他把我忘了呢 I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten
飞回去告诉他们 Fly back there and tell them...
真正的神龙大侠回家了 ...the real Dragon Warrior is cning home
早上好,师傅! Good morning, Master!
熊猫! Panda!
熊猫! Panda!
快起来! Wake up!
他放弃了 He's quit.
熊猫走了我们怎么办?谁来替神龙大侠啊? What do we do now, with the panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?
咱们只要恢复训练,等时候到了 All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time
神龙大侠自会出来 the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed
你在这儿干什么? What are you doing here?!
早上好,师傅! Hi! Good morning, Master!
我想我可以先热热身 I thought I'd warm up a little.
你卡住了 You're stuck.
卡住?不可能,啥?卡住? Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?
这只是我的一个…是啊,我卡住了 Nah. This is one of my..Yeah, I'm stuck
帮帮他 天哪 Help him. Oh, dear.
数到三吧,一,二… Maybe on three. One, two...
三 ...three.
谢谢 不用谢了 Thank you Don't mention it.
真的,非常感谢… 打住 No, really, I appreciate... Ever.
你真以为能一夜之间就学会大劈叉? You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?
柔韧性训练就要几年时间 It takes years to develop one's flexibility!
还要更多年才能用于实战 And years longer to apply it in cnbat!
把那放下! Put that down!
我们这儿收集的纪念品只有伤筋断骨 The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.
哦也!太帅了! Yeah! Excellent.
咱们开始吧 Let's get started.
准备好了? 我天生就准… Are you ready? I was born re...
抱歉,老兄,我还以为你说准备好了 I'm sorry brother I thought you said you were ready
这可太过瘾了!咱们再来一次! That was awesome! Let's go again!
我对你手下留情的,熊猫,可现在不会了 I've been taking it easy on you panda But no more
你现在的对手轮到我了 Your next opponent will be me.
好啊!咱们来吧 All right! Yeah, let's go!
往前一步 Step forth.
想要真正获胜,就要攻击你对手的弱点 The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness...
让他因此痛不欲生 ...and make him suffer for it.
噢,爽! Oh, yeah!
要借力打力 To take his strength and use it against him...
直到他被击倒… ...until he finally falls...
或放弃 ...or quits.
一个真正的勇士绝不放弃 A real warrior never quits.
放心吧,师傅,我绝不放弃 Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!
他要是聪明,就不会爬上来了 If he's smart he won't cne back up those steps
他会上来的 But he will.
他不会放弃的,是吗? He's not going to quit, is he?
我告诉你,他不会放弃翻滚的 He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that
不是说针灸能让我好受些吗 I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better
听我的没错 Trust me, it will.
就是不太容易找准穴位,有这么多… It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...
肥肉? 毛皮,我想要说的是毛皮 Fat? Fur I was going to say fur
才怪 Sure you were.
咱们不能以大小论英雄,你看我 Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? Look at me
我在这儿呢 I'm over here.
你还是再看看这个吧 Maybe you should look at this again.
噢,对啊 Oh, OK.
停手,停下 Stop it. Stop!
我明白师傅这是在点拨我 I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...
可要是不了解他,我会以为他想赶我走 but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me
我知道他看起来铁石心肠 I know he can seem kind of heartless...
可他以前不是这样 ...but he wasn't always like that.
据传说 According to legend,
曾经的师傅总是面带微笑 there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile
瞎说! 真的 No! Yes.
不过是在那事儿以前 But that was before.
什么以前? Before what?
是大龙的事儿 Before Tai Lung.
我们其实不该去谈论他 We're not really supposed to talk about him
如果熊猫要留在这儿,他应该知道 Well if he's going to stay here he should know
伙计们,我知道大龙 Guys, guys, I know about Tai Lung.
他是个弟子,第一个掌握了千卷功夫秘籍 He was a student. The first ever to master the thousand scrolls of kung fu
后来他心眼坏了,现在关在大牢里 And then he turned bad and now he's in jail
他不只是个弟子 He wasn'tjust a student.
他刚生下来,就被师傅捡到了 Shifu found him as a cub...
师傅把他当儿子养大 ...and he raised him as his son.
当大龙显示出功夫天份后 And when the boy showed talent in kung fu...
师傅耐心教导他 ...Shifu trained him.
他相信大龙,告诉他注定会成大器 He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness
而大龙心比天高 It was never enough for Tai Lung.
他想要神龙秘籍 He wanted the Dragon Scroll.
可乌龟看出了他内心的阴暗,拒绝了他 But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused
暴怒之下,大龙重创和平谷 Outraged Tai Lung laid waste to the valley
他想要抢走秘籍 He tried to take the scroll by force.
师傅也不得不亲自摧毁自己的心血 And Shifu had to destroy what he had created
可又怎么忍心 But how could he?
师傅从没像爱大龙那样爱过任何人 Shifu loved Tai Lung like he had never loved anyone before
以后也一样 Or since.
现在他终于有机会弥补过错 And now he has a chance to make things right
来训练出真正的神龙大侠 To train the true Dragon Warrior.
碰着你这个活宝 And he's stuck with you.
一个大胖熊猫,把训练当儿戏 A big fat panda who treats it like a joke
我受够了! That is it!
等等,我的错!我不小心扎到面部神经了 Wait! My fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve
可能碰巧还把心跳弄停了 And may have also stopped his heart.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下… Inner...
静下心来 Inner peace.
在那儿扇巴掌的人给我安静! Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!
静下… Inner...
噢,是小善啊 Oh, Zeng.
正是时候 Excellent.
正好能听些好消息 I could use some good news right now.
大师,大师! Master! Master!
我有个…是…很坏的消息 I have... It's...It's very bad news
师傅 Shifu.
消息就是消息,岂有好坏十分? There is just news There is no good or bad
大师,你的预感成真了 Master, your vision Your vision was right
大龙越狱了,他就要杀回来了 Tai Lung has broken out of prison He's on his way
还真是坏消息… That is bad news...
要是你不相信神龙大侠能够阻止的话 if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
那个熊猫?大师,他才不是神龙大侠 The panda? Master that panda is not the Dragon Warrior
他本来就不该出现,那是个意外 He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident
从来就没有意外 There are no accidents.
是啊,你之前说过… Yes, I know. You've said that already.
两遍了 那也不是意外 Twice Well that was no accident either
三遍了 Thrice.
我的老朋友 My old friend,
熊猫永远不能完成他的使命,你也一样 the panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours
除非你能抛开控制一切的幻想 until you let go of the illusion of control
幻想? Illusion?
是啊,看看这桃树,师傅 Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu.
我不能随心所欲催它开花 I cannot make it blossom when it suits me
也不能让它提前结出果实 nor make it bear fruit before its time.
可有些事情是我们能控制的 But there are things we can control.
我能控制果子什么时候落地 I can control when the fruit will fall.
我还能控制… And I can control...
在哪种下种子 ...where to plant the seed.
这可不是幻想,大师 That is no illusion, Master.
是啊 Yes.
可不论你怎么做 But no matter what you do
这颗种子都会长成桃树 that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
你可能想要苹果或桔子 可它只会长成桃子 You may wish for an apple or an orange but you will get a peach
可一个桃子打不赢大龙! But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
或许它可以 Maybe it can.
如果你愿意引导它 If you are willing to guide it.
培育它 To nurture it.
并且相信它 To believe in it.
可怎么做?怎么做? But how? How?
我需要您的指点,大师 I need your help, Master.
不,你只需要学会相信 No, you just need to believe.
答应我,师傅 Promise me, Shifu.
答应我你会相信他 Promise me you will believe.
我会…努力 I will try.
很好 Good.
我的时辰到了 My time has cne.
没有我,你的路也一定要坚持走下去 You must continue your journey without me
你这是?等等 What are you? Wait!
大师! Master!
你不能丢下我! You can't leave me!
你要学会相信 You must believe.
大师! Master!
我就说:“好啊,你是条灰狼” Yeah, so I'm like "Fine, you may be a wolf
“可能还是海锦州人见人怕的大土匪” you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
“可给小费却是个铁公鸡” ...but you're a lousy tipper."
真的假的?你怎么活着逃出来的? Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
我其实没说出来… I mean, I didn't actually say that...
我也就想想… ...but I thought it...
心里撒撒气 ...in my mind.
要是他会读心术 肯定问我:“说啥着?” If he could read my mind he'd be like "What?"
面条好了!希望你们爱吃 Order up! Hope you like it.
味道真不错! 呵呵,别夸我了 This is really good! No cne on
你应该尝尝我老爸的秘方鲜汤 就他知道秘方 Try my dad's Secret Ingredient Soup He actually knows the secret ingredient
你就别谦虚了,这可是极品美味 What do you mean? This is amazing!
你真是好厨子 真希望我嘴大点 You're a really good cook I wish my mouth was bigger
娇虎,你得尝尝 Tigress, you've got to try this.
据说神龙大侠能不吃不喝熬过几个月 It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
仅凭银杏叶上的露珠和天地之气 on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe
可能我身体还不知道成了神龙大侠 I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet
我可不能只靠露水和什么天地之气 I'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice
怎么了? 没什么…你像师傅 What? Nothing...Master Shifu
你成为不了神龙大侠 除非你减掉450斤肉,天天刷牙 Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
你们发什么怪声?笑声?我没听过 What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it!
努力点,熊猫,没准哪天… Work hard panda and maybe someday...
你就能有我这样的耳朵 ...you will have ears like mine.
学得真像 That's good.
耳朵,不好笑吗?我觉得挺有创意的啊 Ears It's not working for you? I thought they were pretty good
是师傅! It's Shifu!
当然是师傅,你们以为我在模仿谁? Of course it's Shifu What do you think I'm doing?
是功夫大师! Master Shifu!
你们觉得这好玩吗? You think this is funny?
大龙都越狱了,你们还这么孩子气! Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
什么? 他是来抢神龙秘籍的 What? He is cning for the Dragon Scroll
而你是唯一能阻止他的人 and you are the only one who can stop him
我刚说你没幽默细胞 And I was saying you got no sense of humor
我要…阻止大龙 I'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
啥?你没开玩笑?非要我? What? You're serious? And I have to?
乌龟大师能阻止他,就像以前一样 Master Oogway will stop him like he did before
乌龟大师不能了! Oogway cannot!
永远不能了 Not anymore.
我们唯一的希望就是神龙大侠了 Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
这个熊猫? 是的,这个熊猫! The panda? Yes, the panda!
师傅,让我们去阻止大龙 您训练我们就是为了这个 Master let us stop Tai Lung This is what you've trained us for
不,打败大龙不是你们的使命 No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung
是他的! It is his!
他哪去了? Where'd he go?
你不能放弃!真正的大侠绝不放弃! You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits
等着瞧 Watch me.
得了吧 Come on.
我怎么打败大龙啊?我连逃跑都做不到 How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can't even beat you to the stairs
你能打败他,因为你是神龙大侠 You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior
你才不信呢,你就没信过 You don't believe that. You never believed that.
从刚开始你就想赶我走 From the beginning you've tried to get rid of me
我是想过 Yes! I was.
可现在我要你相信你师傅 就像我相信乌龟大师一样 But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have cne to trust in mine
你不是我师傅,我也不是神龙大侠 You're not my master And I'm not the Dragon Warrior
那你怎么没放弃?你知道我要赶你走,可你留下了 Then why didn't you quit?! You knew I wanted you gone, yet you stayed
是啊,我是留下了 Yeah, I stayed.
我留下来,是因为就算你拿板砖拍我 I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head
或是说我不讲卫生,伤我自尊 可再伤心也比不过… or said I smelled it hurt but it could never hurt more
日复一日发现我还是原来的我 than it did every day of my life just being me
我留下来,因为我觉得就算只有一人能改变我 I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me...
能够让我脱胎换骨… ...could make me... not me...
也该是你 ...it was you.
全中国最伟大的功夫大师 The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!
可我能改变你! But I can change you!
我能把你变成神龙大侠!我也会的! I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!
算了吧,大龙马上就杀过来了 Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now
就算他花一百年才到这里,你要怎么做… Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here, how are you...
才能把这堆肉变成神龙大侠? gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
怎么做? How?
怎么做? How?
说啊 我不知道! How?! I don't know!
我不知道… I don't know.
我就说么 That's what I thought.
你训练我就是为了这个 This is what you trained me for.
娇虎! Tigress!
别想拦我 Don't try and stop me.
我们不是要拦你 We're not trying to stop you.
什么? What?
我们和你并肩作战 We're cning with you!
怎么?我一心烦就吃东西解闷,行了吧 What? I eat when I'm upset, OK?
不用解释 No need to explain.
我还以为你是金猴 他把杏仁饼干藏在架子顶层 I thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf
别告诉金猴 Don't tell Monkey.
瞧瞧你 是啊,我知道,又招你讨厌了 Look at you. Yeah I know I disgust you
不是,我是说,你是怎么上去的? No, I mean, how did you get up there?
我也不知道,我猜就是… I don't know. I guess that...
不知道,我想要吃饼干着 I don't know. I was getting a cookie.
可你一蹦就离地一丈高 Yet you are ten feet off the ground.
还来个完美大劈叉 And you have done a perfect spilt.
这也算?这是个… No, this? This is just...
意外 ...an accident.
从来就没有意外 There are no accidents.
跟我来 Come with me.
我知道你们练武的都神叨叨的 I know you're trying to be all mystical and kung fuey...
可怎么也得告诉我去哪儿啊 but could you at least tell me where we're going?
你让我… You dragged me...
跑这么老远 ...all the way out here...
为了洗个澡? ...for a bath?
熊猫 Panda...
这圣泪池可不是洗胳肢窝用的 we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
什么池? The Pool of...
乌龟就是在这里解开 This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...
和谐入定的玄机 ...of harmony and focus.
这里是功夫的… This is the birthplace...
诞生地 ...of kung fu.
想学功夫吗? Do you want to learn kung fu?
想! Yeah!
那我就是你的师傅! Then I am your master!
好啊! OK!
不许哭 Don't cry.
不哭 OK.
(毛外套又当抹布了) (personal hygiene)
你专心学武 When you focus on kung fu,
越是专心 when you concentrate...
学得越烂 ...you stink.
这也许是我的失误 Perhaps that is my fault.
我不能像训练五侠那样训练你 I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five
我现在找到打通你武学的穴道了… I now see that the way to get through to you
就是用这个 ...is with this.
啊,太好了,我都饿坏了 Oh, great, 'cause I am hungry.
正好 Good.
你训练完了,就可以开吃了 When you have been trained, you may eat.
开始吧 Let us begin.
你先来,熊猫 After you, panda.
就这么简单? Just like that?
没仰卧起坐?不用跑30里路? No sit ups? No ten mile hike?
我发过誓训练你,你已经练成了 你可以开吃了 I vowed to train you, and you have been trained. You are free to eat
请吧 Enjoy.
嘿! Hey!
我说你可以随便吃,来个包子 I said you are free to eat Have a dumpling
嘿! Hey!
随便吃啊 You are free to eat.
随便吗? 你行吗? Am I?! Are you?!
我不饿了 I'm not hungry.
师傅 Master.
砍断绳索! Cut it!
神龙大侠在哪儿? Where's the Dragon Warrior?
你怎么知道眼前就不是? How do you know you're not looking at her?
你当我脑残了啊? You think I'm a fool?
我知道你不是神龙大侠,你们都不是 I know you're not the Dragon Warrior None of you!
我听说他坐着火球从天而降 I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire
世人从没见过他那样的大侠 That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen
阿宝? 原来叫这名儿,阿宝 Po? So that is his name. Po
总算有个配的上的对手了 Finally, a worthy opponent.
我们的大战会载入史册 Our battle will be legendary!
我们撑着,快去帮她 We've got this. Help her.
金猴! Monkey!
快去! Go!
我真白忙乎了 What was I thinking?!
螳螂! Mantis!
就现在! Now!
师傅教得不错 Shifu taught you well.
可他没全教给你们 But he didn't teach you everything.
你干得很好,熊猫 You have done well, panda.
就很好?只是很好? Done well? Done well?
我很强大! I've done awesome!
真正的英雄懂得谦虚 The mark of a true hero is humility.
不过,你确实… But, yes, you have done...
很强大 ...awesome
伙计们?都怎么了?他们死了! Guys? Guys?! They're dead!
不,还喘气呢,睡着了?可眼睁着 No they're breathing They're asleep? But their eyes are open
我们斗不过他的点穴神功 We were no match for his nerve attach.
他变得更强了 He's gotten stronger.
谁?大龙?更强了? Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?
他太快了! He's too fast!
对不起,阿宝 Sorry, Po.
我还以为能阻止他 I thought we could stop him.
他本可以杀了你们 He could have killed you.
为什么没杀? Why didn't he?
这样你们就能回来让我们心惊胆颤 可这没用 So you could cne back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work
有可能,其实,我有点怕 It might. I mean, a little.
我是非常怕啊 I'm pretty scared.
你能打败他,熊猫! You can defeat him, panda!
开玩笑吧?虎胆五侠都不行! Are you kidding? If they can't?!
他们可是五位大侠,而我就一个小胖 They're five masters. I'm just one me.
可你拥有他们都没有的东西 But you will have the one thing that no one else does
你真认为我准备好了? You really believe I'm ready?
是的 You are...
阿宝 ...Po.
看吧,神龙秘籍 Behold the Dragon Scroll.
是你的了 It is yours.
等等,我看了以后会怎么样? Wait. What happens when I read it?
据说你能听到蝴蝶拍打翅膀的声音 Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat
真的?太酷了! Really? That's cool.
是啊,还能在最黑的山洞看到光亮 Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.
还能感受到天地的运转 You will feel the universe in motion around you
我能打穿墙吗? Can I punch through walls?
能做四个后空翻吗? 专心点 Do a quadruple back flip? Focus
能吗? 专心 Will I? Focus.
专心 啊,好的,好的 Focus. Oh yeah yeah
读完它,阿宝,去完成你的使命 Read it, Po, and fulfill your destiny.
读完它,你就能成为… Read it and becne...
神龙大侠 ...the Dragon Warrior.
怎么打不开啊 It's impossible to open.
来啊,宝贝,出来啊 OK. Come on, baby. Come on now.
谢谢了 Thank you.
估计是我替你弄松了 I probably loosened it up for you though.
好,开卷了! OK, here goes.
是空的 什么? It's blank. What?!
你自己看 不行,按规矩我是不能看… Here look No I am forbidden to look upon...
空的,我不… Blank. I don't...
我不明白 I don't understand.
好吧,这么看来… OK. So, like...
乌龟多半是个老疯子 Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all
不,乌龟的智慧我们都比不上 No. Oogway was wiser than us all.
得了吧!实际情况是因为意外才选中的我 Oh cne on! Face it he picked me by accident
我才不是什么神龙大侠,我骗谁啊 Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior Who am I kidding?
可谁去阻止大龙呢? But who will stop Tai Lung?
他会杀了所有人,毁了一切 He'll destroy everything and everyone.
不会的 No.
撤空和平谷,你们要保护村民不受伤害 Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage
可你呢?师傅? 我会跟他斗 What about you Master? I will fight him
什么? 我能拖延他一段时间 What? I can hold him off long enough
大家就能逃走了 for everyone to escape.
可师傅,他会杀了你 But Shifu, he'll kill you
那我也算弥补过错了 Then I will finally have paid for my mistake
你们听我说 Listen to me, all of you.
没有我,你们的路也一定要坚持走下去 It is time for you to continue yourjourney without me
成为你们的师傅我很自豪 I am very proud to have been your master
咱们得把乡亲们带到安全的地方 We've got to get them out safely.
过来,小家伙,我带你找妈妈去 Come little one. Let's find your mama
灵蛇,集合南部村民,螳螂,负责北面 Viper gather the southern farmers Mantis, the north
仙鹤,提灯领路 Crane, light the way.
看呐,是神龙大侠 Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.
嘿,爸爸 Hey, Dad.
阿宝! Po!
你能回来真好,儿子 Good to have you back, son.
我也这么觉得 Good to be back.
咱们走吧,阿宝 Let's go, Po.
是该考虑咱们的下一个店铺了 So for our next shop it's time to face it
面条的前景嘛,配菜要切成块 the future of noodles is dice cut vegetables
不是切成丝 ...no longer slices.
而且,我还琢磨着,这次… Also I was thinking, maybe this time
咱们造个大点的厨房,你站直了进去 we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in
觉得怎么样? You like that?
阿宝,你没如愿,我也挺伤心的 Po I'm sorry if things didn't work out
可能那就不是你的命 It just wasn't meant to be.
阿宝,别胡思乱想了 Po, forget everything else.
还有大好前途等着你呢 Your destiny still awaits.
我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁 We are noodle folk Broth runs deep through our veins
我心里挺乱的,爸爸 I don't know, Dad.
说实话,有时候我都不相信是你儿子 Honestly sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son
阿宝… Po...
我想是时候该告诉你些事情了 I think it's time I told you something I should have told you
我早该跟你说的 ...a long time ago.
好啊 OK.
我那秘方鲜汤的秘方是 The secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup
离近点,秘方是… Come here The secret ingredient is...
不加料 ...nothing.
你听着了,不加料 You heard me. Nothing!
根本就没有什么秘方! There is no secret ingredient!
等等,就是普通的面汤? Wait wait It's just plain old noodle soup?
你不加什么特殊佐料之类的? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?
不用啊,想要让它变得特别 你只要相信它很特别 Don't have to To make something special, you just believe it's special
根本就没有什么秘方 There is no secret ingredient.
我回家了,师傅 I have cne home, Master.
这里不再是你的家,我也不再是你的师傅 This is no longer your home And I am no longer your master
噢,是啊,你收了个新宝贝 Oh yes You have a new favorite
这个阿宝在哪儿? So where is this Po?
我给他吓跑了? Did I scare him off?
这战斗是你我之间的 This battle is between you and me.
那我就奉陪好了 So, that is how it's going to be.
咱们必须了结 That is how it must be.
我蹲了20年大牢,都是因为你太软弱! I rotted in jail for 20 years because of your weakness!
服从师傅不是软弱! Obeying your master is not weakness!
你早知道我就是神龙大侠 You knew I was the Dragon Warrior.
你早知道 You always knew.
可乌龟拒绝的时候,你做什么了? But when Oogway said otherwise what did you do?
帮我了吗? What did you do?!
没有! Nothing!
你命中注定不是神龙大侠!那不是我的错! You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior! That was not my fault!
不是你的错? Not your fault?!
是谁让我心怀美梦? Who filled my head with dreams?!
又是谁让我训练得伤筋断骨?! Who drove me to train until my bones cracked?!
是谁阻挡了我的命运?! Who denied me my destiny?!
这我没有权利决定 It was never my decision to make!
现在有了 It is now.
把秘籍交出来! Give me the scroll!
我宁愿去死 I would rather die.
我所作的一切,都是为了让你自豪! All I ever did, I did to make you proud!
告诉我你有多自豪,师傅! Tell me how proud you are, Shifu!
告诉我! Tell me!
告诉我! Tell me!
我…我一直都为你自豪 I have...I have always been proud of you
从遇到你,你就是… From the first moment I've been...
我的骄傲 ...proud of you.
可我的骄傲… And it was my pride...
让我丧失了判断 ...that blinded me.
我过于爱你,没有看清你 I loved you too much to see what you were becning
是我… ...what I...
让你走上了歧途 ...was turning you into.
我… I'm...
我很抱歉 I'm sorry.
我不要你道歉! I don't want your apology.
我要我的秘籍! I want my scroll!
什么?! What?!
它哪去了?! Where is it?!
神龙大侠已经带着秘籍远走高飞了 Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across China by now.
你永远别想得到它,大龙 You will never see that scroll Tai Lung
永远 Never.
永远 Never.
爬楼真累 Stairs.
你又是谁? Who are you?
伙计,我是…神龙大侠 Buddy, I am the Dragon Warrior.
你? You?
他?他是个熊猫 Him? He's a panda.
你是个熊猫,想怎么着胖胖?一屁股坐死我? You're a panda. What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?
别惹火了我 Don't tempt me.
算了,我会用这个 No. I'm gonna use this.
想要吗?来拿啊 You want it? Come and get it.
总算到手了! Finally!
秘籍是我的! That scroll is mine!
快如闪电! Lightning!
秘籍给了他力量 The scroll has given him power!
不! No!
总算!太棒了 Finally! Oh, yes.
秘籍的力量归我了! The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!
什么都没有 It's nothing!
没关系的,头一次我也没弄明白 It's OK I didn't get it the first time, either
什么? What?
根本就没有什么秘方 There is no secret ingredient.
关键在自己 It's just you.
停下 Stop it!
我都要尿了 I'm gonna pee.
不要 Don't.
不要嘛! Don't! Don't!
你… You...
不可能打败我 ...can't defeat me.
你… You...
你就是个大… ...you're just a big...
胖… ...fat...
熊猫! ...panda!
我不是普通的大胖熊猫 I'm not a big fat panda.
我是传奇的大胖熊猫 I'm the big fat panda.
五溪劫指扣! The Wuxi Finger Hold!
你知道这招? Oh, you know this hold?
你吹牛,你在吹牛,师傅才不会教你呢 You're bluffing You're bluffing Shifu didn't teach you that
是不会 Nope.
我无师自通的,再见吧 I figured it out. Skadoosh.
快看! Look!
神龙大侠 The Dragon Warrior.
是我孩子!这个可爱的功夫大侠是我儿子 That's my boy! That big lovely kung fu warrior is my son!
好孩子! Yes!
谢谢,爸爸 Thanks, Dad.
嘿,伙计们 Hey, guys.
大师 Master.
大师 Master.
大师? Master?
咱们师傅! Master Shifu!
师傅! Master!
师傅,你没事吧?! Shifu, are you OK?!
阿宝 Po.
你还活着 You're alive.
还是咱们都死了? Or we're both dead.
不,师傅,我没死,我打败大龙了 No Master I didn't die I defeated Tai Lung
打败了? You did?
跟乌龟预言的一样 It is as Oogway foretold.
你就是神龙大侠 You are the Dragon Warrior.
你把安宁带给了… You have brought peace...
山谷… ...to this valley...
而且… ...and...
也给了我 ...and to me.
谢谢 Thank you.
谢谢,阿宝 Thank you, Po.
谢谢你,谢谢 Thank you. Thank you.
不!师傅!不不不,师傅别死啊! No! Master! No no no don't die Shifu please!
我没死,你个白痴! I'm not dying, you idiot!
哦,是神龙大侠… Dragon Warrior...
我只是静心了,总算静心了 ...I am simply at peace. Finally.
那,我不该说话了? So, I should stop talking?
最好别说 If you can.
想吃点东西吗? Want to get something to eat?
好吧 Yeah.
【还有精彩内容,不妨看到最后】 (fun stuff cning ahead)
∮大家都在用功拼搏 Everybody is kung fu fighting
∮而你思维快若闪电 Your mind becnes fast as lightning
∮虽然前路有些迷茫 Although the future is a little bit frightening
∮可你还是去书写生命篇章 It's the book of your life that you're writing
∮大家都在用功拼搏 Everybody is kung fu fighting
∮而你思维快若闪电 Your mind becnes fast as lightning
∮虽然前路有些迷茫 Although the future is a little bit frightening
∮可你还是去书写生命篇章 It's the book of your life that you're writing
∮你是天生功夫大侠 You are a natural
∮却又长久迷失自我 Why is that so hard to see?
∮可能因为太过关注眼前 Maybe it's just because You keep on looking at me
∮旅途比我们想得更加孤单 The journey's a lonely one So much more than we know
∮可有时得站出来成为自己的英雄 But sometimes you've got to go And be your own hero
∮大家都在用功拼搏 Everybody is kung fu fighting
∮而你思维快若闪电 Your mind becnes fast as lightning
∮虽然前路有些迷茫 Although the future is a little bit frightening
∮可你还是去书写生命篇章 It's the book of your life that you're writing
∮你是泥中钻石沙中金子 You're a diamond in the rough A brilliant ball of clay
∮一往无前就能成为造化杰作 You could be a work of art If you just go all the way
∮碰到困难?用心突破 Now what would it take to break? I believe that you can bend
∮不仅要战,还要胜利 Not only do you have to fight But you have got to win
∮因为大家都在用功拼搏 'Cause everybody is kung fu fighting
∮而你思维快若闪电 Your mind becnes fast as lightning
∮虽然前路有些迷茫 Although the future is a little bit frightening
∮可你还是去书写生命篇章 It's the book of your life that you're writing
【灵蛇被扎成了神龙大侠】 ∮你是泥中钻石沙中金子 You're a diamond in the rough A brilliant ball of clay
∮一往无前就能成为造化杰作 You could be a work of art If you just go all the way
∮碰到困难?用心突破 Now what would it take to break? I believe that you can bend
∮不仅要战,还要胜利 Not only do you have to fight But you have got to win
∮因为大家都在用功拼搏 'Cause everybody is kung fu fighting
【金猴的饼干都被阿宝偷吃光了】 ∮而你思维快若闪电 Your mind becnes fast as lightning
∮虽然前路有些迷茫 Although the future is a little bit frightening
∮可你还是去书写生命篇章 It's the book of your life that you're writing
熊猫每天最少要花10个小时以上吃东西,最少吃20多斤 (about panda)
电影中在小黑板写过饭馆特色:麻辣烫面、自制干面 (about the restaurant)
【阿宝拉面待客,平先生象棋狂切功夫大师】 (Shifu plays poorly on Chinese Chess )
螳螂最早曾被设计成和大龙密谋的大反派 (about Mantis)
电影中仙鹤共有6019片羽毛 (about crane)
金猴由成龙配音 (about monkey)
【阿宝大闹恶魔山】 (Demon Mountain continued)
【神龙秘籍之幼儿精讲班】 (reveal the scroll to the young citizens)
电影中蛇身上共设计了120块骨头 (about viper)
【还想着吃桃子呢…】 (where are the peaches?)
乌龟成仙化作37517片花瓣,场景历时6个月制作完成 (about Oogway)
【娇虎和师傅都不再一本正经了】 (laughter?never heard before?)
【小善负责把阿宝打碎的灵坛粘好】 (poor Zeng fixing up the Urn)
功夫大师是只小熊猫,最早设计中师傅还带个眼镜 (about shifu)
大龙是只雪豹 (about tailong)
【阿宝终于有了一个玩具娃娃的自己】 (the owner and the action figure himself)
08年11月会发行《虎胆五侠的秘密》讲述他们的来历 (about the movie)
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
【栽下的桃核已经长成幼苗啦】 (growing seed)
剧终 THE END

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制