很久很久以前 在古老的中国 Long ago, in ancient China,
孔雀统治着美丽的凤凰城 the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City.
他们为城市带来了欢乐与繁荣 They brought great joy and prosperity to the city
因为他们发明了烟火 for they had invented fireworks.
可他们的儿子 沉王爷 But their son, Lord Shen,
发现了烟花的黑暗力量 saw darker power in the fireworks.
带来了色彩与欢乐的烟火 What had brought colour and joy
现在也能带来黑暗与毁灭 could also bring darkness and destruction.
忧虑的父母向羊仙姑求助 Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer.
她预言如果沉王爷继续这样一意孤行 She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path,
最后他将被一位黑白相间的勇士彻底击败 he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.
年轻的沉王爷决定改变他的命运 The young lord set out to change his fate.
可他的所作所为恰恰证实了他的宿命 But what he did next only sealed it.
他趾高气昂的回去见他的父母 Shen returned to his parents full of pride.
然而他在父母的眼里看到的只有恐惧 But in their faces, he saw only horror.
沉王爷被驱逐出凤凰城 He was banished from the city forever.
他发誓要报仇 But Shen swore revenge.
当他再回来的时候 Someday he would return
要让整个中原大地都臣服于他 and all of China would bow at his feet.
快完工了 沉王爷 可金属已经用完了 It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal.
赶快到村里去找 把金属带回来 Search the farthest villages! Find more metal!
中原就会是我的 China will be mine.
片名: 功夫熊猫2
然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠! And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!
他们是有史以来最强大的功夫组合 And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!
说够了 我们开打吧 Enough talk. Let's fight!
你听 你听! 33... Thirty three... Listen, listen!
神龙大侠现在就在里面训练 You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!
三十三 让他停下! Thirty three. Stop him!
三十四 这太危险了! Thirty four. It's too dangerous!
三十五 注意力集中 三十六 Thirty five. Stay focused. Thirty six!
三十七! 挺住! Thirty seven! Yeah!
他的嘴怎么能塞那么多东西? How is he doing that with his face?
三十八个豆沙饼! Thirty eight bean buns!
新的纪录! 你个变态! Yes! New record! You monster!
继续! 冲到四十! 他不可能冲到四十 Keep going! Hit 40! He'll never hit 40.
你们等着 我们会到四十的 You guys wait and we'll go to 40.
加油 Do it.
没问题! No problem!
好! Yeah!
等一等 Give me a minute.
好! Yeah!
他做到了! 干得好 阿宝! He did it! Well done, Po!
你的训练见效了 Your training has paid off.
师傅叫我! 我要走了 回见! Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!
你们会帮我留着的吧? You'll save those for me, right?
啷里个啷 Flippety do.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来 Inner peace.
师傅 Master Shifu.
师傅 我有什么任务? Master Shifu, what do we got?
打击海盗? 抓捕山贼? Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?
不管什么人 我都能一举击败 因为我正在状态中 Whatever it is, I will take them down. 'Cause I am in a mood.
我需要做事 懂我的意思吗? I need to get something done, you know what I mean?
您在干什么? What are you doing?
练龟仙大师教我的最后一招 One of Master Oogway's final teachings.
帅呆了! Awesome!
您是怎么做到的? How did you do that?
静下心来 静下心来 好酷! Inner peace. Inner piece. That's cool.
静下什么心来? 这是你下一个阶段的训练 Inner piece of what? It is the next phase of your training.
功夫大师都必须找到静下心来的方法 Every master must find his path to inner peace.
有人选在这样的洞穴里冥想50年… Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this...
这段时间完全不吃 也不喝 ...without the slightest taste of food or water.
还有呢? Or?
有人从痛苦与折磨中获得 就和我一样 Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did.
阿宝 你被选为神龙大侠的那天 Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior
是我一生中最难熬的日子 was the worst day of my life.
没有哪天能与之相比 By far. Nothing else came close.
那是我体验过的最痛苦 最揪心 最难以忍受… It was the worst, most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment...
好了 …的时刻 OK. ...I have ever experienced.
但当我意识到问题不在你 而在我自己 But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me,
心就静下来 就能汲取天地之精华 I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
就这样? 我只需要静下心来? So that's it? I just need inner peace?
我的心已经相当安静了 My innards are already super, super peaceful,
所以我只需要让它运转起来 so all I need to do is just get this thing going.
静下心来 放马过来吧 Inner peace, you're going down.
现在教我您的脚是怎么做的 Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.
我看到你脚上用了一招… I saw you do sort of a fancy foot...
阿宝! 有劫匪! 正朝民乐村进攻 Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.
危险来了 Danger.
叫乐师演奏动作片配乐 因为好戏就要开演了 Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on.
别担心 师傅 我回来后马上练习静下心来 Don't worry, Shifu, I'll master inner peace as soon as I get back.
这回中途不准吃零食 No snack stops this time.
零食 Snack stops.
等等 你说真的? Wait, are you serious?
找出所有的金属制品! Get all the metal you can find!
拿上金属! Grab the metal!
救命 救命 救命 救命 救命! Help, help, help, help. Help!
全都拿了! 我们回城吧 That's everything! Let's get out of here.
啊 Oh, no.
正义之翼! Wings of Justice!
神龙大侠! The Dragon Warrior!
一只熊猫? 开什么玩笑 A panda? That's impossible.
我的拳头渴望维持正义 My fist hungers for justice.
那是我的…拳头 That was my... fist.
抓住他们! 上! Get 'em! Come on!
尝尝这个! Take that!
阿宝! 来了! Po! Incning!
谢谢 快螳螂! Thanks, Mantis!
悍娇虎 夺命双人舞! Tigress, Double Death Strike!
连环腿! Feet of Fury!
悍娇虎! 猴王! Tigress! Monkey!
俏小龙! 快螳螂! Viper! Mantis!
毛毛兔! 什么? Bunny! What?
哦 对不起 Oh, sorry.
救命! Help!
灵鹤 去吧! 收到! Crane, go! I'm on it!
大家没事吧? Is everyone OK?
刚才太帅了! That was awesome!
让我来 I got this.
阿宝! Po!
味道如何啊 肥仔! Chew on that, tubby!
救命 Help.
阿宝 你还好吧? 怎么回事? Sweetie, are you OK? What happened?
我好像看到了… I think I saw...
我觉得… I think...
先走一步了 I gotta go.
谢谢 欢迎光临小店 品尝神龙大侠面和豆腐 Thank you. Thank you for cning to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
还要茶吗? 柠檬汁呢? 不用了 More tea? Lemon sauce? No.
需要什么尽管叫我 If you need anything, just ask.
谢谢你 连环腿! Thank you. Feet of Fury!
神龙大侠拖把 他拖的就是这个地方! The Dragon Warrior's mop. He mopped these very floors!
别碰! 你会把拖把弄脏的 No touching! You'll get the mop dirty.
他有一次招待过我 真了不起! He once waited on me. Awesome!
没错 我有块印记可以证明 我说 神龙大侠去哪儿了? Yeah, I have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?
他不在这里干了 He doesn't work here any more.
他正忙着在外面惩奸除恶呢 He's busy out there protecting the Valley.
神龙大侠! 他来了 The Dragon Warrior! There he is.
阿宝! Po!
来 好了 乖孩子 神龙大侠! Here. OK. Nice kid. The Dragon Warrior!
你怎么不事先跟我说一声 你好 老爸 Should've told me you were cning. Hi, Dad.
我好给你留几块臭豆腐 I would have saved you some stinky tofu.
老爸 我们能谈谈吗? 当然了 儿子 Dad, can I talk to you? Of course, son.
为庆祝我儿子回家 特供应免费的豆腐甜品! In honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody!
不过要先消费 With purchases.
见到你真是太好了 阿宝 Oh, it's so good to see you, Po.
你瘦了吗? 我都可以用翅膀圈住你了 Have you lost weight? I can almost put my wings around you.
啊 可能瘦了一点 Ah, well, maybe a little.
可怜的孩子 你一定很虚弱 我给你盛碗汤吧 Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.
不用了 老爸 我不饿 No, that's OK, Dad. I'm not hungry.
不饿? 阿宝 你没事吧? Not hungry? Po, are you all right?
没事 我很好 只是… Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just...
刚才我在对抗一些强盗 Earlier today, I was fighting these bandits.
没…什么危险的 他们只是… Nothing too dangerous. I mean, they were just, you know...
嗯? 然后发生了非常奇怪的事 Yeah? And then the strangest thing happened.
我产生了一种幻觉 I had this crazy vision.
我好像见到了我妈妈 和还是婴儿的自己 I think I saw my mom and me, as a baby.
妈妈? 婴儿? Mom? A baby?
老爸? 怎么了? Dad? What...?
我不知道该怎么开口? How do I say this?
我是从哪儿来的? Where did I cne from?
你懂的 儿子 小鹅都是从蛋里孵出来的 Well, you see, son, baby geese cne from a little egg.
别问我蛋是从哪儿来的 老爸 我不是这个意思 Don't ask where the egg cnes from. Dad, that's not what I meant.
我知道不是 I know it's not.
我迟迟没有说 现在也该告诉你真相了 I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.
好吧 OK.
你也许算是… You might have been kind of a...
…我抱来的 ...adopted.
我就知道 你知道了? I knew it. You knew?
谁告诉你的? 没有人 拜托 老爸 Well, who told you? No one. I mean, cne on, Dad.
可是如果你知道 为什么不早点说呢? But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything?
你怎么不说? Why didn't you say anything?
我怎么来到这里的 老爸? 我从哪儿来? How did I get here, Dad? Where did I cne from?
其实…你是从这里来的 Actually... you came from this.
那只是餐馆寻常的一天 It was just another day at the restaurant.
到了煮面的时间 Time to make the noodles.
我走到收蔬菜的后院门口 I went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.
那里放有大白菜 大头菜 萝卜 There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
可是萝卜不见了 Only there were no radishes.
只有一只饿昏了的熊猫仔 Just a very hungry baby panda.
篮子里没有纸条 There was no note.
当然了 也可能被你吃了 Of course, you could have eaten it.
我等着有人来找你 但是没有 I waited for someone to cne looking for you, but no one did.
我把你带进屋里 I brought you inside.
喂你吃东西 Fed you.
给你洗澡 Gave you a bath.
然后再喂你 And fed you again.
不停地喂 And again.
接着想给你穿上裤子 And tried to put some pants on you.
然后我做了一个可能 改变我一生的决定 And then I made a decision that would change my life forever.
做不放萝卜的汤 To make my soup without radishes.
把你当成亲生儿子来抚养 And to raise you as my own son.
小宝 我的熊猫宝贝 Xiao Po, my little panda.
从那以后 我的汤和我的生活 And from that moment on, both my soup and my life
变得更加美好 have been that much sweeter.
小宝 故事讲完了 And, little Po, that's the end of the story.
看我现在 不 别看我 Look at me. No, don't look at me.
就是这样? 不会吧 老爸 肯定还有故事! That's it? That can't be it. There's gotta be more, Dad!
有阵子你把所有竹制品家具都吃光了 Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.
而且那都是进口货 It was imported, too.
请给我一只饺子 神龙大侠版 One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.
阿宝 你的故事虽没有幸福的开端 Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning,
但瞧瞧现在的处境 but look how it turned out.
你有我 你会功夫 你还能吃面 You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.
我知道 只是我有太多疑问 I know. I just have so many questions.
比如我怎么进得去这么小的篮子? Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?
为什么我不喜欢裤子? Why didn't I like pants?
还有我是谁? And who am I?
很好 注意身形 Good. Watch your form.
很好 Good.
有进步 手肘 Better. Elbow.
伸直咯! Straighten it out!
沉王爷? Shen?
下午好 各位大侠 Good afternoon, gentlemen.
说完了客套话 现在请离开我的宫殿 Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.
你的宫殿? 没错 Your house? Yes.
你们没看到大门上的孔雀像吗? Didn't you see the peacock on the front door?
你也在啊 羊仙姑 There you are, Soothsayer.
看来你的占卜术并没有 你想的那么灵验 It seems your fortune telling skills are not as good as you thought.
我们等着瞧 沉王爷 不对 是你等着瞧 老山羊 We shall see, Shen. No, you shall see, old goat.
我们说到哪儿了? 你想干什么 沉王爷? Where were we? What do you want, Shen?
夺回属于我的东西 凤凰城 What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!
凤凰城受功夫大师理事会管辖 Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters' Council,
我们会保护它 你休想得到它 and we will protect it. Even from you.
很高兴听你这么说 I'm so glad you feel that way.
不然我就白白把那东西运来了 Otherwise, I'd have dragged that here for nothing.
那箱子里是什么? What's in the box, Shen?
想看吗? 这是一份大礼 You want to see? It's a gift.
你的送行礼 因为它能将你送到其他地方 It's your parting gift, in that it will part you.
东一块西一块 Part of you here, part of you there
还有一块在遥远的城门边 鲜血脏了城墙 and part of you way over there, staining the wall!
你这个无礼的笨蛋! You insolent fool!
真爱卖弄 这是警告 Show off. That is a warning.
你的功夫斗不过我们的 You are no match for our kung fu.
我同意 I agree.
但它能 But this is.
你认识凤凰城的大师吗? Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
雷厉犀利侠? 没错 Master Thundering Rhino? Yes.
传奇人物飞天犀牛的儿子? 是的 Son of legendary Flying Rhino? Yes.
在恐怖谷打败上万条巨蟒的壮士? And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe?
他死了 噢 He's dead. Whoa.
不可能啊 That's impossible.
犀牛角可以防御任何招数 Rhino's Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
那不是招数 沉王爷制造了一种武器 It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon,
它吸的是火 吐的是金 one that breathes fire and spits metal.
除非有人阻止他 否则功夫将毁于一旦 Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
可我刚学会功夫! 所以你必须保住它 But I just got kung fu! And now you must save it.
去吧! 摧毁这门大炮 让沉王爷受到正义的制裁! Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
好了 我们走! 出发吧! OK, here we go! Here we go!
等一等 我怎么做呢? Wait a second. How can I do this?
功夫怎么能够阻止打败功夫的东西? I mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
记住 神龙大侠 Remember, Dragon Warrior,
只要静下心来 任何事都有可能 anything is possible when you have inner peace.
静下心来 静下心来 静下心来 Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
启动静下心来模式 Peace on.
哦 阿宝? 静~悟! Oh, Po? Peace!
阿宝 我给你整理了一个旅行包 Oh, Po, I got you a travel pack.
几个礼拜的食物 有饼干 馒头 蔬菜 I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
还给你放了所有的格斗模型 瞧 And I even packed all your action figures. See?
我不知道那是什么 这辈子从没见过 I don't know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.
老爸 你把悍娇虎刮花了 Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
我还带了你画的我们美好时光的画作 I also packed your paintings of our best time together,
以防你感到寂寞 just in case you get lonely.
这是我和你在煮面 这是我和你在吃面 That's me and you making noodles. And that's me and you eating noodles.
这是我在陪你玩骑小猪 And that's me giving you a piggyback ride.
真可爱 想想这张还是我留着吧 That cute? On second thought, I'll hang on to this one.
我说 他们都在等我 没错 没错 Hey, they're waiting for me. Of course, of course.
你有工作在身…离开家 You have a job to do... far from home,
去往陌生的城市 周围全是陌生人 吃着陌生的面 in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles,
可能会遇到危险让你有去无回! facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
别走了 阿宝! 我必须走 Don't go, Po! I gotta go.
我是神龙大侠 拯救功夫是我的职责 I'm the Dragon Warrior. It's kind of my job to save kung fu.
如果我不去…那我又是谁呢? And if I don't... what am I?
你是我的乖儿子 You're my son.
对吧? Right?
阿宝 该走了 再见 Po, it's time. Goodbye.
放心吧 平先生 Don't worry, Mr. Ping.
他会在你说“面条”之前回来的 He'll be back before you can say "noodles".
面条 Noodles.
伙计们 走咯! Come on, guys, let's go!
冲啊! Yeah!
冲啊… Yeah...
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊… Yeah, yeah. Yeah...
妈妈? Mama?
妈妈? 爸爸? 是你们吗? Mom? Dad? Is that you?
妈妈! 爸爸! Mom! Dad!
嗨 儿子 你回来了 Oh, hi. Hey, son. You're back.
宝贝 你在这里干什么? Honey, what are you doing here?
我以为… But I thought...
亲爱的 我们拿你换了这颗可爱的萝卜 We replaced you, dear, with this lovely radish.
萝卜? 它不吵 懂礼貌 而且老实说 Radish? It's quiet, polite, and, frankly,
它的功夫比你强 does better kung fu.
别 别 别 别 No. No, no, no.
等等! Wait!
不 No.
萝卜 萝卜 萝卜 萝卜 Radish, radish, radish, radish.
静… Inner pea...
心 Pea...
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来! 静下心来! 静下心来! 静下心来! 静下心来! Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace...!
我在…训练 I'm... training.
桅杆不配当你的对手 The mast is not a worthy opponent.
我准备好了 好吧 I am ready. OK.
别太认真 So serious.
我想我更喜欢桅杆 I think I prefer the mast.
抱歉 我曾用宫殿旁的硬木 进行捶打训练 Apologies. I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train.
现在什么也感觉不到 Now I feel nothing.
那真不是盖的 That's severely cool.
再来! Again!
打硬木的训练 你得打上多久? So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?
二十年 二…二十年 Twenty years. Oh, 20, 20 years.
要练成什么都感觉不到 Is there any, you know, faster way?
有比这更快的办法吗? You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?
没有 而且… No. Besides...
…我认为你练不了硬功 ...I don't think hard style is your thing.
阿宝 你到底为什么出来? Po, why are you really out here?
我刚得知我不是我老爸亲生的 I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
你老爸? 那只鹅 Your dad? The goose.
你肯定受到了不小的打击 That must have been quite a shock.
没错 Yeah.
而你为此感到困扰吗? 你开什么玩笑? And this bothers you? Are you kidding me?
我们可是战士 具有钢铁之躯 We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel.
白金之魂 Souls of platinum.
和你一样 Like you.
铁石心肠 感觉不到任何东西 So hard core, you don't feel anything.
我… 你们俩在聊什么? I was... So, what are you guys talking about?
没什么 没什么 Nothing. Nothing.
阿宝和他爸爸之间有问题 Po's having daddy issues.
我真幸运 我和我爸之间没有问题 I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad.
也许是因为我妈在我出生前 就吃了我爸的头 Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before I was born.
我不知道 快螳螂 这跟你没关系 I don't know. Mantis, this isn't about you.
阿宝才真的急坏了呢 Po is the one freaking out.
我才没有急坏 阿宝 I'm not freaking out. Po.
我是急好了 阿宝! I'm freaking in. Po!
什么? 我们到了 What? We're here.
凤凰城 Gongmen City.
我父王的宝座 My father's throne.
他曾经让我在他脚边玩耍 He used to let me play here beside him,
答应有朝一日把王位传给我 promising someday, this throne would be mine.
再往左一点 A little to the left.
可是它很重 主公! Oh, but it's so heavy, Master!
这一刻我等了三十年 Thirty years I've waited for this moment.
我要让一切都和我期望的一模一样 Everything must be exactly how I envisioned it.
我期望的是它再往左一点 And I envisioned it a little to the left.
好极了! Perfect!
只要靠我身边的武…再往左一点 With the weapon by my si... A little bit more.
只要靠我身边的武器 整个中原大地都将对我俯首称臣 With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me.
我们三天后出发 We move out in three days,
当月满潮涨之时 when the moon is full and the tide is high.
老山羊 现在你来给算算我的… Now, you old goat, why don't you tell me my...
命运? Fortune?
未来 我想说未来 Future. I was going to say future.
看看你碗里 告诉我怎样的荣耀正等着我 Look into your bowl and tell me what glory awaits.
如果你继续走下去… If you continue on your current path...
…你将会来到楼梯的最底下 ...you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs.
我看到… I see...
我看到… I see...
我看到痛苦…和愤怒 I see pain... and anger.
大胆! 这是全省最精致的丝绸! How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!
然后是抗拒 Followed by denial.
这不是占卜 你讲述的事都只 This is not fortune telling. You're just saying
发生在… 当下? what's happening right... Now?
最重要的时刻就是当下 The most important time is now.
可如果你真的想知道未来… But if you really want to see the future...
你看到了什么? Oh, what do you see?
一只孔雀… A peacock...
…被一位黑白战士击倒 ...is defeated by a warrior of black and white.
毫无变化 Nothing has changed.
不可能 你心知肚明 That's impossible, and you know it.
这并非不可能 他就知道 It is not impossible, and he knows it.
谁? Who?
禀告王爷! 小的看到一只熊猫! 熊猫? Lord Shen! I saw a panda! A panda?
一位功夫战士 打起来像魔王! A kung fu warrior. It fought like a demon!
身材魁梧 全身绒毛 Big and furry.
柔软而易变形 舒适如抱枕 Soft and squishy. Kind of plush and cuddly.
世上不可能还有熊猫 There are no more pandas.
即使他这样的视力 也能看清真相 Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth.
为什么你看不到呢? Why is it that you cannot?
找到他 带他来见我! Find this panda and bring him to me!
遵命 王爷! Yes, sir!
只有一只熊猫 并不意味着你是对的 One panda lives. That does not make you right.
你说得对 事实才能证明我是对的 You're right. Being right makes me right.
那我就杀了他 证明你是错的 Then I will kill him and make you wrong.
你给我适可而止! Will you stop that!
城的另一边肯定就是沉王爷的宫殿 That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city.
很好 我们向塔内进军 然后宣称 Great. We'll march into the tower and proclaim,
“我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠” "We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five,
“我们要让你受到正义的制裁!” and we are here to bring you to justice"!
你干什么? 这个地方布满了狼卫兵 What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.
那不就是打了你一锤的家伙吗? Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?
我不喜欢他 I do not like that guy.
我们需要躲过狼卫兵的耳目进到塔里 We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves.
明白 潜行模式 Got it. Stealth mode.
别挡道! 再次闪避 Get out of the way! Foiled again.
面条哪儿去了? Now, where'd those noodles go?
你好 我忍不住要… Hello. I couldn't help but...
搞定 我刚才到哪儿了? Yeah, OK. Anyway, where was I?
阿宝去哪儿了? 我们怎么会弄丢那样的大块头? Where's Po? How can we lose a guy that big?
好了 OK.
伙计们! 伙计们? Guys! Guys?
嘿 阿宝 什么? 对不起 Hey, Po. What? Sorry.
那就是潜行模式? So that was stealth mode, huh?
老实说 不是我在行的模式 To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
…里面有金子 快点! ...gold in there, cne on!
这米饭是生的! This rice is raw!
你为沉王爷偷了我所有的锅子! You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!
要么给我煮米 要么我煮你 Either you cook my rice, or I cook you!
请原谅 不过… 阿宝 帮帮她 My apologies, but... Po, do something.
我怎么可能帮她煮饭而不被发现呢? How am I supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught?
等等 我有个更好的主意 …二… Wait, I have a better idea. ...two...
…一 ...one.
嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.
我们是来解救这座城市 让沉王爷接受正义的惩罚的 We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.
你需要帮助 谢谢你 勇敢的绵羊 You will need help. Thank you, brave sheep,
但这太危险了 我不能让你去 but it's too dangerous. I can't let you.
哦 不是我 这里说话不安全 Oh, no, not me. It's not safe to speak here.
说得对 Right.
我说的是铁牛侠和流星鳄大侠 I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc.
他们被关在黑龙谷的宫门监狱 They're in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
什么? 他们还活着? What? They're still alive?
他们肯定在监狱里商议大计 They must be in that jail gathering intelligence,
运用他们的智慧想办法打败大炮! hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!
好了 我们走! OK, let's go!
谢谢你 绵羊兄 喂! 拦住那头舞狮! Thanks, sheep. Hey! Stop that costume!
抓住别动! 抓住他们! Hold it right there! Get them!
抓住他们! 对不起! Get them! Sorry!
尝尝这个! Take that!
继续跑! 再快点! Keep going! Faster!
喂 站住! Hey, stop!
小心点! 看准了! 对不起! Look out! Watch it! Sorry!
围住他 Surround him.
动手! Now!
抓住你了! Gotcha!
什么? 他去哪儿了? What? Where'd he go?
分头行动! 搜查每个角落! 那里呢? Spread out! Search everywhere! What about over there?
“那里”是不是“每个角落”的一部分? 我…我想是的 Is "there" a part of "everywhere"? I... I guess.
那就快去搜! Then search there!
他们一定就在附近 我感到一股内力冰彻我的脊髓 They must be close. I can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.
对不起 阿宝 是我 Sorry, Po. It's just me.
看 宫门监狱 Look. Gongmen Jail.
噢 真可爱 Aw, it's cute.
可爱吗? Cute, huh?
干得漂亮 阿宝 Nice work, Po.
一遇到危险 我会给你们发出信号 At the first sign of trouble, I'll give you a signal.
你是说模仿灵鹤的叫声? 没错 You mean like Crane does? Yeah.
打扰一下 我什么时候发出这种噪音了? Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?
铁牛侠! 大师! Master Ox! Master!
凶猛的流星鳄大侠! The ferocious Master Croc!
还有暴风铁牛侠! And Master Storming Ox.
我不敢相信我们在拯救功夫的传奇! I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu.
我们会把你们从冤狱中拯救出来 没问题 We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem.
这附近一定有把钥匙 不对 他们不会把钥匙留在这附近 Gotta be a key around here. No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.
哦 太好了! 你找到了 来吧 伙计们! 耶! Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!
姓沉的我们来了! We're cning for you, Shen!
伙计们 我们到底去不去? 你们要一会儿和我们在那汇合吗? Guys, are we going or not? Do you want to meet us there later?
我的意思是 你们要拿回你们的城池 对吗? I mean, you do want to take back your city, right?
我们当然要 Of course we do.
但如果我们对抗沉王爷 他会把大炮对准城池 But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city.
听听你们自己说的 你们保护凤凰城的方式就是 Listen to yourself. You're protecting Gongmen City
不保护它? by not protecting Gongmen City?
如果我们齐心协力… 那大炮就会把所有人杀了 If we all fight together... Then the weapon would kill everyone.
哦 会吗? 那我们就用..偷袭! Oh, would it? Then we use... a sneak attack!
我们溜进去然后… 然后你就被阻挡了… We get inside and then... And then you will be stopped...
…被不可抗拒的武器 ...by the unstoppable weapon.
除了阻止你告诉我有东西是不可阻挡的 Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you
以外没什么是不可阻挡的! from telling me something's unstoppable!
铁牛侠 我不会让你留在牢里的 Master Ox, I'm not letting you stay in this cell.
我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去! I'd like to see you get me out!
你们看见了?这叫一个精彩绝伦 You guys see that? It's called being awesome.
拜托! 做英雄怎么了? Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?
这城里唯一的英雄是个死人! The only hero in this town is a dead one!
就像我说的 我不会让你把我弄出牢房的! Like I said, you are not getting me out of this cell!
耶! Yes!
好了 我们出发吧! All right, let's go!
我要睡上铺 I get the top bunk.
该投降了熊猫 功夫已灭 It's time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.
我… I...
你… You...
功夫已灭? 好吧! Kung fu is dead? Fine!
你留在无望铸成的恐惧之牢里吧 You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness.
还有你唯一得到的是一天三顿的羞辱! And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!
配以绝望作甜点 With despair for dessert.
我们会战胜沉王爷证明给所有 We'll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry
渴望公正和荣誉的人看 功夫仍旧长存! for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!
耶! Yeah!
猴王?! Monkey?!
你!你是我的! You! You're mine!
我来告诉你什么才是你的! I'll tell you what's gonna be yours!
我的拳头在你的舒服的 可爱的 超柔软的脸上! My fist in your plush, cuddly, super soft face!
抓住他! Get him!
带我离开这! 是 长官! Get me out of here! Yes, sir!
抓住他! Stop him!
再快点! Faster!
是! 冲 冲啊! Yeah! Go, go!
甩掉他! 是 先生! Lose him! Yes, sir!
俏小龙! 抓住了! Viper! Hang on!
什么? 当心! What? Watch out!
不厚道! 非常不厚道! Uncool! Very uncool!
试试这个! Try this!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们! Guys, guys, guys!
也许小点的! Maybe something smaller!
不 不! 哦 不 不 No, no! Oh, no, no.
小兔子们 从我脸上下来 借过! 好吧 抱歉! Cute bunnies, off the face. Excuse me! OK, pardon me!
火! Fire!
我们跟丢了 We've lost them.
再来一次! 再来一次! Again! Again!
灵鹤 抓住! Crane, catch!
好嘞! Gotcha!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 推我一把! Guys, guys, guys, guys, give me a shove!
现在 快螳螂! Mantis, now!
你就这点本事? 我感觉像在跟一大片蓬松的云打架! Is that all you got? It feels like I'm fighting a big old fluffy cloud!
这片云会带来雷电哦! Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!
该你了! Your turn!
为什么… 这儿..有这么多…招牌?! Why... are... there... so... many... signs?!
过来! 压你个大饼子! Come here! Alaka squasho!
耶! 尝尝失败的滋味! Yes! Taste the defeat!
让我告诉你 Let me tell you something.
下次你再招惹熊猫 你最好带一整. Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole a...
我猜没人告诉过你 Guess nobody told you,
如果你招惹狼 你会被撕碎 if you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.
我已经打你两次了 你现在打算做点什么? I've hit you twice. What are you going to do now?
我们投降! We surrender!
你可以禁锢我的身体 但你永远都不能禁锢我的..勇士精神! You can chain my body, but you will never chain my... warrior spirit.
嘿 别忘了那个小家伙 你叫我? Hey, don't forget the little guy. Did you just call...?
阿宝你在干嘛? 相信我 我有一个计… Po, what are you doing? Trust me. I got a pl...
不会吧 八针连环锁? No way. Eight point acupressure cuffs?
就像锁太郎的那个一样 越挣扎锁越紧 Just like the ones that held Tai Lung. The more you move, the tighter they get.
这是最好的锁了! These are the best cuffs!
你好啊 熊猫 终于我们见面了! Greetings, panda. At last we meet!
不 不 不… No, no, no...
我们终于见面了! 没错 就是这样 We meet at last! Yes, that's it.
你好啊 熊猫 我们见面… Greetings, panda. We meet at...
你因为一个理由而害怕 我不害怕 You are afraid for a reason. I am not afraid.
他见我时是被锁着的 He is cning to me in chains.
如果任何人应该害怕 那也是… 你 If anyone should be afraid, it's... You.
别做梦了 Don't even think about it.
我希望这个计划能比你那吃生米喝开水 I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach
在胃里煮饭的计划要好点 by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.
这两个计划一点都不像 This plan's nothing like that plan.
为什么? 因为这个一定会成功的 How? 'Cause this one's going to work.
接着走 Keep moving.
啊 我的老对手… Ah, my old enemy...
…楼梯 ...stairs.
感谢抬我上最后几层楼 好了 Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. OK.
我在三楼的时候吐了一点 I threw up a little bit on the third floor.
也许有人要去清理一下 Someone might want to clean that up.
这儿有没有什么邪恶门房之类的? Is there some sort of evil janitor or something?
你好啊 熊猫 Greetings, panda.
我们见面… 嘿 你好么? We meet at... Hey, how you doing?
嘿 Hey.
你比我想象中长得还大 You've grown up bigger than I thought.
嘿 不要动手动脚 Hey... enough with the poking around.
强壮 健康 Strong. Healthy.
听着 我不知道你是谁 但请你站一边去 先生 Look, I don't know who you are, but please stand aside, sir.
那是位女士 哦 抱歉 That's a lady. Oh! Sorry.
这胡子把我骗倒了 The beard threw me. It's kind of misleading.
虚假广告啊 废话少说! False advertising. Enough of this nonsense!
把犯人带过来 Bring the prisoners to me.
抱歉 女士 准备好了 伙计们 Sorry, ma'am. Get ready, guys.
擦亮眼睛对准..武器! Keep your eyes peeled for the... weapon!
麻雀踢! Sparrow kick!
我们成功了! 我刚刚用功夫干掉了它! 你们看见了吗? 我完全像… We did it! I just kung fu ed it! Did you guys see that? I was all like...
你真的相信这就是命中注定要打败我的勇士吗? Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me?
是的 这点我很肯定 I do not. I know he is.
哦 看看他 用一辈子来策划复仇 Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge
他却是跪着来见我的 什么? 一生? and he cnes to me on his knees. What? A lifetime?
哇哇哇 我可没用一生的时间 I did not have a lifetime.
我们只是在前几天听说犀利侠的事 We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago,
我们是来为他报仇的! 你没为别的来报仇? and we came to avenge him! You've cne to avenge nothing else?
好吧 有 你偷的所有锅碗瓢盆 Well, yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole.
我要把那些拿回来 没了? I'm gonna want those back. Nothing else?
你可能之前还做了很多坏事 我不知道 You probably did some other evil stuff along the way. I don't know.
你做了什么? 你不知道? What else did you do? You don't know?
知道什么? 有什么那么好笑? Know what? What's so funny?
那件你明显不知道的事情! The very thing that you clearly do not know!
好了 不要打谜语了! 你们能不能开门见山? OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?
首先 我们过来看见武器很小 惊讶的是 其实很大 First, we cne in and the weapon is tiny. Surprise, it's big.
然后就是站那的女士 我以为是个男的 因为他有. And then the lady over here, I think it's a guy, 'cause he's got...
你活着的唯一原因 The only reason you are still alive
是我发现你蠢得很有趣 is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing.
好吧 谢谢你 但我觉得你坏得非常可恶 Well, thank you. But I find your evilness extremely annoying.
你以为你是谁 熊猫? Who do you think you are, panda?
你以为我是谁 孔雀? Who do you think I am, peacock?
我们为什么在笑? Why are we laughing?
瞄准目标 Take aim.
开炮 Fire.
好吧 把那玩意点上! Well, light the... thing!
我点了! I did!
当心那只虫! Fear the bug!
去拿武器! Get the weapon!
悍娇虎! Tigress!
你 你当时在场 You... You were there.
对 对 我在 Yes. Yes, I was.
你刚让沉王爷跑了! 至少我们摧毁了武器 You just let Shen get away! At least we destroyed the weapon.
开炮! Fire!
哦 不 他还多得是 Oh. No, he's got way more.
我的翅膀! 救命 阿宝! My wing! Help, Po!
来了! Coming!
当心! 阿宝! Watch out! Po!
帮我拉上去! 不 把他放下去 Help me up! No. Get him down.
用绳子 Use the ropes.
逃命吧 小熊猫! Run, run, little panda!
阿宝 拜托 我们需要你集中注意力! 我明白 我明白! Po, cne on. We need you to focus! I got it, I got it!
把它放倒! Bring it down!
我们被困了! 这边! We're trapped! This way!
再见! Goodbye!
开炮! Fire!
回来! Get back!
唯一的办法是上去 The only way out is up.
什么? What?
跟着我! 快点! Follow me! Come on!
他们往哪跑? Where are they going?
到顶端! 快点! 快走! To the top! Come on! Keep going!
我们来了! Here we go!
你这个笨蛋! 我的鼻子! You idiot! My nose!
召唤狼! 所有的狼! 我要他们随时待命! Call in the wolves! All of them! I want them ready to move!
孔雀年现在开始了! The Year of the Peacock begins now!
现在? 因为现在是年中 Right now? 'Cause it's the middle of the year,
所以你只有半个孔雀年了 so you'd only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.
今年就是 当然了 孔雀年 And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
新年快乐 长官 Happy New Year, sir.
让狼群做好准备 我们马上装船了 Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships now.
马上! Now!
马上 马上 马上 马上 马上! Now, now, now, now, now!
快点! 快点 快点 快点 Move! Move, move, move, move!
这边 This way.
我们走 Let's go.
哦 是你! Oh, you!
你做了什么 上面那么吵闹 What did you do? It's chaos up there.
阻止沉王爷的时候做了什么事? What happened to stopping Shen?
是啊 Yeah.
伙计们 拜托 给我一点功劳嘛 Guys, cne on. Give me a little credit.
我特意放走他的 I meant for him to get away.
因为..这是个计策 是条计谋 'Cause... it was a trick. It was a plot.
我在想… 我要搞清楚他的诡计 I was thinking... I'll figure out his plot more.
完全说不通 That makes no sense.
你什么意思? 当然说得通 What do you mean? Sure it does.
阿宝 事实是 你抓到姓沉的了 发生了什么? Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?
你们说了什么? 我不知道你们说了什么 What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about.
我..是啊.. 好吧 他把我吓着了 I... Yeah... OK, he caught me off guard.
事实 The truth.
好吧 他们会保护你的安全 Fine. They will keep you far from danger.
非常安全 什么? Real far. What?
你留在这 You're staying here.
等等! 我得去. Wait! I have to go ba...
你要留在这! You're staying here!
我要去 你不能阻止我 I'm going. And you can't stop me.
好吧 我刚刚没准备好 OK. I wasn't ready that time.
伙计们? 别这样 Guys? Don't.
好了 Ready.
看! Look!
趴着别动 Stay down.
我必须得抓住他 告诉我为什么! I have to get to him. Then tell me why!
他在那! 好吗? He was there! OK?
我最后一次见到父母时 孔雀在那 The peacock was there the last time I saw my parents.
他知道发生了什么 我从哪来 He knows what happened. Where I came from.
我是谁 Who I am.
听着 我要去 Look, I'm going.
我必须得知道 I have to know.
铁石心肠的你是不能理解的 The hard core can't understand.
悍娇虎 不! Tigress, no!
铁石心肠可以理解 The hard core do understand.
但我不能眼睁睁看着我的朋友被杀 But I can't watch my friend be killed.
我们走了 也许你也不能看着我被杀? We're going. Maybe you can't watch me be killed?
别做胆小鬼 她又回来了 Stop being a wimp. And she's back.
不 别担心 孩子 No. Don't worry, kid.
你呆在这更好 You're better off here.
你错了 羊仙姑 我们今晚就要向胜利前进了 You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.
你的神奇熊猫很明显是个傻子 Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
你确定那熊猫是傻子吗? Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?
你刚刚摧毁了你的祖宅 沉王爷 You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.
一个微不足道的牺牲… 当中原大地都是我的时候! A trivial sacrifice... when all of China is my reward.
然后你就满意了? Then will you finally be satisfied?
征服全世界会让你感觉好点吗? Will the subjugation of the whole world finally make you feel better?
这只是个开始 我也许要把地下室改成地牢 It's a start. I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
你选的是一条不归路 The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.
是时候该住手了 It is time to stop this madness.
我为什么要那样做? Why on earth would I do that?
这样你的双亲就可以安息了 So your parents can rest in peace.
我的父母恨我 My parents hated me.
你明白吗? Do you understand?
他们错怪了我…而我要矫枉过正 They wronged me... and I will make it right.
他们爱你 They loved you.
他们那么爱你以至于因为 驱逐你离开而难过致死 They loved you so much that having to send you away killed them.
死亡已是过去…我必须放眼未来 The dead exist in the past... and I must tend to the future.
把羊仙姑放了吧 她对我没用了 Set the soothsayer free. She's no use to me.
再见 沉王爷 我希望你幸福 Goodbye, Shen. I wish you happiness.
幸福是需要抢的 Happiness must be taken.
我会夺回属于我的 And I will take mine.
快点! 快点! Hurry it up! Move it!
如果所有的大炮全部离开这里 中原大地将沦陷 If all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.
我们毁掉这栋楼 嘿 伙计们 这样如何? We bring down the building. Hey, guys. How about this?
肯定行! 好吧 行动吧 This will work! All right, let's go.
我感觉不到我的脸了 I can't feel my face.
你听见他称孔雀年了吗? Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?
嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.
好吧 冷静 冷静 OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
你们! 你们去哪? You! Where are you going?
站起来! 还有别傻笑了! On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.
动起来 你们这群狗! 快点 快点! 都装上! Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!
你好啊 熊猫 Greetings, panda.
告诉我那晚发生了什么 哪晚? Tell me what happened that night. What night?
那晚 哦 那晚 That night. Ah, that night.
对! 我们在说同一晚 对吗? Yes! We're talking about the same night, right?
对 我在那 我看见你父母把你抛弃了 Yes, I was there. Yes. I watched as your parents abandoned you.
真是可怕 我想就像这样 It's a terrible thing. I believe it went something like this.
这是你们的新年礼物 Here's your New Year's gift.
希望你们喜欢 因为不能退哦 Hope you like it, 'cause you can't return it.
阿宝? 他在这干什么? Po? What's he doing here?
退了它! 退了它! Return it! Return it!
你愿意一死找出真相吗? Are you willing to die to find the truth?
你看我会不会 虽然我更愿意活着 You bet I am. Although I'd prefer not to.
我们对付他们 走! We got them. Go!
你找我? You looking for me?
我说的太早了 对吗? I said that too soon, didn't I?
阿宝! Po!
阿宝 离他远点 Po, get away from him.
我爬上来了 我们走 I'll get up. Here we go.
别跑了 沉王爷 看起来是的 No more running, Shen. So it seems.
现在..回答我 Now... answers.
哦 你这么想知道 Oh, you want to know so badly.
你以为知道真相就能治愈你 啊? You think knowing will heal you, huh?
填补你心中的空缺? Fill some crater in your soul?
好吧 这就是你的答案 Well, here's your answer.
你的父母不爱你 Your parents didn't love you.
但现在… But here...
…让我治好你吧! ...let me heal you!
不! No!
是啊 好像你能让我喝下一样 Yeah, like you could make me drink that.
如果我想你死 我就把你留在河里了 If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river.
那 为什么救我? 这样你就可以完成你的使命了 Well, why save me? So you can fulfil your destiny.
你在说什么? 我在哪? What are you talking about? Where am I?
这是什么地方? What is this place?
我很惊讶你几乎什么都不记得了 I'm surprised you remember so little.
不过当时你是那么小 But you were so little when it happened.
也许你是记得的 Perhaps you do remember.
什么? 那只是个愚蠢的噩梦 What? It's just a stupid nightmare.
噩梦? 还是记忆? Nightmare? Or memory?
这曾经是一个兴旺的村庄 This was a thriving village.
年轻的沉王爷是凤凰城的继承人 Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City.
但他要的更多 But he wanted more.
我提前告诉了他会有人阻挡他 一只熊猫 I foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.
但我永远都不该告诉他接下来会发生什么 But I never could have foretold what came next.
抓住他们! Get them all!
带着我们的儿子走! 走! Take our son and run away! Go!
别反抗了 随它去吧 Stop fighting. Let it flow.
你的人生也许没有一个好的开始 Your story may not have such a happy beginning,
但那并不能决定你的一生 but that doesn't make you who you are.
而是由你后来的努力 It is the rest of your story.
你选择做谁决定 Who you choose to be.
所以 你是谁 熊猫? So, who are you, panda?
我是阿宝 I am Po.
还有我需要一个帽子 And I'm gonna need a hat.
真是 悲伤 悲伤的脸 Such sad, sad faces.
但这一时刻只剩下愉悦 But now is a time only for joy.
你们会成为美丽事物的一部分 You are going to be part of something beautiful.
一旦我们到达港口 在世界面前 Once we reach the harbour, in front of all the world,
你们和你们宝贵的功夫就要一起灭亡了 you and your precious kung fu will die.
然后整个中原大地就要向我俯首称臣 Then China will know to bow before me.
扬帆! Set sail!
那是什么? What is that?
说真的 伙计们 我永远都没想过我会这么死 Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this.
我一直以为我会遇见一个漂亮姑娘然后安顿下来. I always thought I'd meet a nice girl and settle down and...
…然后她吃掉我的头 ...then she'd eat my head.
真悲伤 我们不能放弃希望 So sad. We cannot give up hope.
阿宝会希望我们保持坚强 铁石心肠 对吗 悍娇虎? Po would want us to remain strong. Hard core. Right, Tigress?
沉王爷 桥怎么办? 没什么可以阻挡我的去路 Lord Shen, what about the bridge? Nothing stands in my way.
开炮! Fire!
你这懦夫! You coward!
阿宝? Po?
阿宝? Po?
我得杀那只死熊猫多少次啊? How many times do I have to kill the same stinking panda?
沉王爷! Shen!
一个熊猫站在你和你的命运之间 A panda stands between you and your destiny.
什么? What?
为公正的裁决做好准备吧 Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
你的恐怖行径到头了 Your reign of terror cnes to an end.
什么? 而现在 放了他们五个! What? And now, free the Five!
看我的飞帽神功 Disc of Destruction!
好吧 瞄准! OK. Take aim!
准备? Ready?
你追不上我 You can't follow me.
把他给我打下来 Just get him!
耶 这样 快点! Yeah. Here we go. Come on!
哦 不不不 别发射! 别发射! No, no, no, don't shoot! Don't shoot!
不 别发射! No, don't shoot!
别发射! 别发射! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
你别发射! 你不射我就不射 You don't shoot! I won't shoot if you won't shoot.
耶! Yeah!
别发射! 交叉射击! 攻击! Don't shoot! Cross fire! Attack!
接着这个! 猴王! Catch of Freedom! Monkey!
干的漂亮 神龙大侠 你的计划是什么? Impressive, Dragon Warrior. What's your plan?
第一步 救你们5个 第二步是什么? Step one, free the Five. What's step two?
说实话 我没想到我能到这一步 Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far.
阿宝! Po!
在沉王爷到港口前阻止他 Stop Shen before he gets to the harbour.
不错! Nice!
俏小龙 死亡的玩偶! Viper, Puppet of Death!
悍娇虎! Tigress!
铁牛侠! 跳! Master Ox! Jump!
还有流星鳄大侠! 我们来报仇雪恨了 And Croc! Vengeance is served.
为什么你们? 你的朋友他挺会忽悠的 Why did you...? Your friend there is very persuasive.
师傅! Master Shifu!
快点 用他们的船挡住去路 Quickly. Use their boats to block the way.
灵鹤! Crane!
公正之翅! Wings of Justice!
耶! Yeah!
什么? What?
我爱你们 I love you guys.
为什么我们没有开火? Why aren't we firing?
他们打掉了我们的炮手 长官 他们越来越近了 They're taking out our gunners, sir. They're getting close.
开炮! 向他们开炮! Fire! Fire at them!
但是长官 我们自己人也会死的 我说向他们开炮! But, sir, we'll kill our own. I said fire at them!
开炮! Fire!
不 No.
阿宝! Po!
悍娇虎? Tigress?
如你所愿 As you wish.
让我们了结它 Let's finish this.
开炮! Fire!
静下心来 Inner peace.
再来! Again!
耶! Yeah!
杀了他! 来人把他杀了! Kill him! Somebody kill him!
什么? 不 不! What? No. No!
继续开炮! 继续开炮! Keep firing! Keep firing!
Skadoosh.
你怎么? How did you...?
你怎么做到的? How did you do it?
你知道的 就把手肘抬高把肩放平 You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.
不是那个 你怎么找到平静的? Not that. How did you find peace?
我带走了你的父母 你的一切 I took away your parents. Everything.
我给你的生活印上了伤疤 I scarred you for life.
看 那就是关键 沉王爷 伤疤会愈合 See, that's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.
不 他们不 创伤会愈合 No, they don't. Wounds heal.
哦 是 那伤疤会怎么样? 他们会褪色 我猜? Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, I guess?
我不在乎伤疤会怎么样 你应该在乎 沉王爷 I don't care what scars do. You should, Shen.
你应该放下过去的事情 因为那真的不重要 You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter.
唯一重要的是你现在选择做什么 The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
你很对 You're right.
那我选择这个! Then I choose... this!
刚刚挺铁石心肠的嘛 That was pretty hard core.
阿宝! 你成功了! Po! You did it!
过来! 耶! 别再那样做了 拜托 Come here! Yeah! Don't ever do that again, please.
看起来你已经找到静下心来了 It seems you have found inner peace.
在如此年轻的年纪 And at such a young age.
我有个好老师 Well, I had a pretty good teacher.
什么叫他不在这? 今天是我儿子的生日 What do you mean he's not here? It's my son's birthday.
他唯一愿望就是见到神龙大侠 All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior.
用豆腐生日蛋糕代替怎么样? How about some tofu birthday cake instead, huh?
你知道吗 我们还是下次再来吧 You know, I think we'll just try again another time.
你觉得他什么时候会回来? When do you think he'll be back?
我不知道 好吗 我不知道 也许再也不回来了 I don't know. OK, I don't know. Maybe never.
我的意思是 我很担心 好吗? 但那是我该做的 我是他爸爸 I mean, I worry, OK? But that's my job, I'm his dad.
至少 我曾经是他爸爸 At least, I was his dad.
为什么他要去拯救中原大地? 我知道为什么 Why did he have to go and save China? I know why.
但是为什么? 他只是一只小小的熊猫 But why? He's just one little panda.
所以 怎么样了? 你救了中原大地吗? So, how did it go? Did you save China?
是啊 Yep.
我就知道你做到了 Well, I knew you would.
那也是为什么我换了新招牌 That's why I had new signs made.
“我儿子救了中原大地 你也可以做到” "My son saved China. You, too, can save.
“买一只饺子送一只饺子” Buy one dumpling, get one free."
嘿 那是个不错的交易 Hey, that's a pretty good deal.
你愿意试试吗? 过会儿吧 Would you like to try one? Maybe later.
有些事情我得告诉你 There's something I should tell you.
在外面的时候 我找到了我出生的村庄 While I was gone, I found the village where I was born.
我知道为什么我最后会在那装萝卜的篮子里 I found out how I ended up in that radish basket.
你知道了? You did?
我知道我是谁了 你知道了? I know who I am. You do?
我是你儿子 I'm your son.
我爱你 爸爸 I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子 I love you, too, son.
真美味 胖萝卜! Delicious, fat radishes!
你一定饿了 我给你做点吃的 You're probably hungry. Let me make you something to eat.
你说什么呢? 我来做 What are you talking about? I'll cook.
不 不 我来做 爸爸! No, no, I'll cook. Dad!
那是我唯一能做的 你救了中原大地! Well, it's the least I can do. You saved China.
不 这是我唯一能做的 你养大了我! No, it's the least I can do. You raised me.
阿宝 爸爸 Po. Dad.
阿宝! 好吧 Po! OK.
我们都做饭 一起 Let's both cook. Together.
一起 Together.
不 我来做吧 No, I'll cook.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
我儿子还活着 My son is alive.
