在山的那边 Over the mountain
在海的那边 Across the sea
有一个姑娘在等着我 There's a girl She's waiting for me
淌过小河 Cross over the river
在云的尽头 Beyond every cloud
她穿过风儿而来 She's passed the wind
一阵狂风 That's blowing loud
在山的那边 Over the mountain
有一个姑娘在等着我 A girl waits for me
告诉每一粒流沙 Tell all the sands
每一片草叶 And every blade of grass
请告诉风儿 让我的心上人过来 Please tell the wind to let my love pass
在山的那边 Over the mountain
有一个姑娘在等着我 A girl waits for me
哇 哇... Wa wa...
如果你现在能看到我 If you could see me now
她说宁愿去流浪 The one who said that he'd rather roam
她说宁愿孤独 The one who said he'd rather be alone
多想你现在能看到我 If you could only see me now
我在风中太久了 I've been too long in the wind
我在雨中太久了 Too long in the rain
尽我所能安慰你 Taking any cnfort that I can
回忆过去 期盼未来 Looking back and longing for
挣脱枷锁的自由 The freedom of my chains...
有时候 Sometimes
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
为了爱你 Yes to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
有时候 Sometimes
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
为了爱你 Yes to love you
在骷髅岛的某个地方
金 刚 围 场 帝王基地 236号 骷髅岛
它很生气
去车上等我 亲爱的
快去
(上古敌人)
(巨兽们在地下战斗 苏美尔 阿卡德 楔形文字泥板 公元前4世纪晚期 乌鲁克)
(阿尔法怪兽)
(地心世界远征 1926年)
(北冰洋)
(骷髅岛 泰坦栖息地)
(日本的怪物)
(原子呼吸)
(骷髅岛 位置:38.9288,17.99283)
(帝王控制穹顶)
(安全控制程度:95%)
(泰坦级哥斯拉)
(核脉冲)
(战胜)
(泰坦金刚 高度:104米 重量:158吨)
(泰坦级金刚)
(泰坦头盖骨代表 状态:已亡 死因:剖腹)
(基多拉 “三头魔鬼”)
《哥斯拉大战金刚》
阿派克斯控制 彭萨科拉佛罗里达州
[史密斯投了一个三分 真是漂亮]
复制中
(货运舱单)
(目的地 香港)
(发货地 彭萨科拉 出口位置 地下33层)
(哥斯拉不再是泰坦救世主)
(佛罗里达州)
(彭萨科拉)
帝王救济营 彭萨科拉佛罗里达州
丹纳姆大学 理论科学系 费城宾夕法尼亚州
(泰坦真相播客)
(内森林德 博士 《地球中空论》)
(未来科学 莱恩安德鲁斯博士 金刚私密者)
谢谢
你很紧张
一切安好
你不能骗我
我不是小孩子了
这是它的家
我们的
我们的家…
是在一起的
你和我
[维克托21 我是005 信息是首要任务]
胆小鬼
(镇静剂 88%)
胆小鬼
你在干什么
这地方不安全
金刚
它很伤心
而且很生气
那是因为它不明白
我们是想帮助它
它不相信
你怎么知道
它告诉我的
家
家
(泰坦真相播客背后的声音是谁? 你为什么要倾听...?)
(哥斯拉袭击夺去生命)
(恶灵阿里曼的化身 艾玛拉塞尔 恶棍还是救世主?)
泰 坦 真 相
(避开阿派克斯追踪器)
(中国城)
(漂白剂)
塔hhh斯hhh曼hhh海 (在澳大利亚和新西兰之间)
你怎么不告诉我
你知道我一直想跟它沟通
去了解它
金刚不想让你知道
它害怕
现在 每个人都知道了
[辐射水平爆表]
谢谢
朋友
(分层入口)
[5号舱接收货物准备就绪]
[全体人员到5号舱报到]
南hhh极hhh洲 空心地球发射站
家
告诉它
可能还有更多它的同类
在里面
家人
我不知道
希望如此
那可能有你的家人
阿派克斯控制 中国香港总部
(泰坦避难所 15)
(门已锁定)
(灵能 100%完成)
(集成能量赋予机械人工智能)
(集成完成)
(警告:故障 系统运行不稳定)
(驾驶员断开)
(卫星已连接)
它的心跳越来越慢了
胆小鬼
哥斯拉不是敌人
另一个才是敌人
这是真的
请…
小心
(终端访问 安全锁启动)
地心世界 金刚监测站
家
[警报 生物罩遭到破坏] Alert, biodome breach.
[警报 生物罩遭到破坏] Alert, biodome breach.
安德鲁斯博士 你看到了吗 Dr. Andrews, did you see that?
栖息地坚持不了多久了 The habitat's not gonna hold much longer.
我们得另外给它找个地方 We need to start thinking about off site solutions.
这个岛能让它与世隔绝 The island is the one thing that's kept him isolated.
离开这 哥斯拉就会来找它 If he leaves, Godzilla will cne for him.
俗话说一山不容二虎 There can't be two alpha Titans.
它们在伊维族的古神话中就誓不两立了 The whole theory of an ancient rivalry stems from Iwi mythology.
它实在太大了 He's gotten too big over time.
这个环境支撑不了很久 This environment won't sustain much longer.
太不稳定了 It's too unstable.
嘿 Hey.
离开这等于判了它死刑 Off site would be a death sentence.
你不认为它能照顾好自己吗 You don't think the King could take care of himself?
一定有别的办法 There has to be another way.
找到这些生物的起源 Finding the origin of these creatures
对人类的生存至关重要 is essential to mankind's survival.
地球的内部是由巨大的隔间和气孔组成的 The interior of the Earth is made up of vast cabins and air pockets,
通过天然的途径连接 joined by natural avenues.
将军踏上了远征之旅 The admiral begins his expedition,
探寻进入隐密世界的入口 searching for an entrance to a hidden world.
目的是发现并向全世界 The purpose is the discovery and the release to the world
揭开南极大陆那些未知的宝藏 of the unknown treasures of Antarctica
这将给人类带来巨大利益 in the interests of all mankind.
再也没人见过这些探险队员 Members of the lost party were never seen again.
谁也不知道他们遭遇了什么 Still no word on what may have happened.
那里的生悉系统得天独厚 There's an ecosystem out there,
远远超出了我们的想象 the likes of which we can't imagine.
发现它的地方就是这座岛 And the place to find it is this island.
你们好 老粉们 Hello, loyal listeners.
欢迎来到TTP 巨兽真相个人播客 Welcne to TTP, Titan Truth Podcast.
第245期 Episode number 245.
不过这期 Today is the day.
也许是我录制的最后一期了 Maybe the last podcast I ever record.
上星期我说过这话 And look, I know I said that last week
也许上上周 上上上上周 and maybe the week before and a few other times.
但是 重点是 But, look, this is the point.
在阿派克斯控制潜伏了五年以后 After five years of deep cover at Apex Cybernetics,
我终于要有所行动了 I'm finally taking my shot.
那里正酝酿什么坏事 Something bad is going on here.
我不知道具体是什么 I don't know what it is,
但是我要走进去阅读确凿证据 but I'm about to walk in and download hard evidence
揭露一个惊天动地的大阴谋 and expose a vast corporate conspiracy.
是的 你们可以叫我吹哨人 Yeah, you can call me a whistleblower,
一旦公开 就不是小水花 而是滔天巨浪 but I ain't just whistling. I mean, this is more than a leak. It's a flood.
相信我 这场滔天巨浪 And believe me, this flood
将揭露阿派克斯的所有谎言 is gonna wash away all of Apex's lies.
你们一定要相信我 You can believe that.
欢迎光临阿派克斯控制 Welcne to Apex Cybernetics.
未经许可 任何人不得通过这里 No unauthorized persons allowed beyond this point.
我们创办阿派克斯控制的初心 When we started Apex Cybernetics,
是梦想以崭新的方法 帮助人类超越潜能的极限 we dreamt of new ways to push past the limits of human potential.
机器人技术 人类的思想 人工智能技术 Robotics, the human mind, artificial intelligence.
谁知道下一个梦想的美丽新世界 是什么样子呢 Who knows what brave new future we'll dream of next?
我是沃尔特西蒙斯 I'm Walter Simmons,
能带领阿派克斯迈入人类的新纪元 and it is my privilege to lead Apex
是我的荣幸 into humanity's bold new era.
我们不会离开你 We're not going anywhere.
你也不会离开我们 And neither are you.
准备开始吧 宝贝 There you are, baby.
喂 不要吃 No, don't eat that!
那东西很不健康 It's incredibly unhealthy.
那都是转基因产品 It's just all the GMOs.
除非你想长第二个脑袋 Growing a second head could be useful.
你得告诉我为什么 You have to let me know.
因为我 我自己 Because me, myself?
反正我这个脑袋已经 不好使了 I can barely handle the one I got.
伯尼 你不该来这 Bernie, you're not supposed to be in here.
你说我们在干什么 You ever wonder what we're really doing here?
我是说 到底在干什么 I mean, really doing here.
你来干什么 Why are you here?
这不是工程部 This isn't Engineering.
因为我在等 Because, you know, I had to wait
等他们打出新的工单 because they're rendering these new specs,
因为需要那种计算器模式 which is gonna take over, uh...That's calculator mode.
…至少一小时 也许更久 ...over one hour, maybe even more.
所以工头让我四处转转 So my foreman told me to just take a walk
交几个新朋友 哦 and make some new friends. Oh.
哦 现在我们是朋友了 Oh! Now that we're new friends,
应该有福同享 对吗 I can share something with you, right?
我记得带来了 I know it's in here somewhere.
这是我做的洗手液 This is hand sanitizer that I made from my own garden.
很好用 It's really amazing.
我忘了用没用过 Don't know if I used that or not.
是的 这个 看看这个 Yes. This. Check this out.
右边这个 自组网无线电台 That right there is radio mesh networking
带语音记录功能 with a voice record subprocessor.
猜哪儿弄的 我不关心 Guess from where. Come on. I don't care.
烤箱 A toaster!
烤箱上弄的 没想到吧 It's from a toaster. Look at this thing.
我要去上个厕所 I have to go to the bathroom.
大号小号 Is it one or two?
如果是大号就是苹果闹的 'Cause if it's two, it's probably from these apples.
嘿 要不要我配的洗手液 Hey, you wanna use the hand sanitizer that I made?
不用了 I'm good.
好吧 我就待在这 Okay, I'll just stay here.
好了 开始 Okay. Yeah.
看看有什么 Ah, let's see.
哇哦 Whoo.
看屏幕 Screen.
把什么运到香港去了 What are they shipping to Hong Kong?
地下33层有什么 What's Sublevel 33?
我的天 What the...?
[紧急疏散 巨兽警报] Evacuation, Titan alert.
[这不是演习] This is not a drill.
[全体阿派克斯员工 赶紧撤退] All Apex employees, please proceed...
是给我的提示 快撤 That is my cue. That's my cue.
[这不是演习] This is not a drill.
排成一队进入核辐射避难所 Proceed to the fallout shelter in a single file line.
快点 Let's go!
以前他们都是用氰化物胶囊保守秘密 They used cyanide capsules
而不是什么辐射掩体来保守秘密 instead of fallout shelters to keep the secrets in,
这都不重要 but, you know, that's neither here nor there,
别听我胡说 so don't listen to me.
二级工作人员进这里 快点 快点 Level two personnel, this way! Let's go, let's go!
对 在那里 Yeah, that way.
时间到了 It's time!
我们得走了 快点 We need to go now!
[紧急疏散] Evacuate.
时间马上就到了 到了 One level at a time, okay.
糟了 嘿 站住 No. Hey, you!
你的身份识别卡呢 什么 Where's your clearance tag? You know what?
这节骨眼儿上 The fact that you're talking about
还要识别卡 clearance tags right now in a time of crisis
你也太不称职了 is incredibly unprofessional.
我们应该讨论怎么疏散 明白我的意思吧 We should be talking about evacuation.
别动 好 我投降 Yo! Okay!
哦 我的天哪 Oh, my God.
哦 不会吧 这是什么鬼东西 Oh, no. What the hell is that?
现在是CNN特别新闻时间 This is CNN breaking news.
昨夜遭到哥斯拉突然袭击事件后 The United States Navy's Fourth Fleet
美国海军第四舰队 is deployed off the southeastern seaboard
立即开往东南沿海进行部署 of the U.S. after last night's sudden Godzilla attack.
一段和平时期结束了 A time of relative peace shattered
这个巨大的 when the massive Titan,
曾被视为人类英雄的巨兽 once thought to be a hero to humanity,
在佛罗里达州的彭萨科拉登陆了 made landfall in Pensacola, Florida.
尽管损害大部分发生在 While the damage was largely contained
阿派克斯控制的美国总部 to the U.S. headquarters of Apex Cybernetics,
但巨兽现身三年多来 governments around the world aren't taking any chances
各国政府却从未采取任何行动 after the first substantiated Titan sighting in over three years.
首席执行官沃尔特西蒙斯表示 CEO Walter Simmons had this to say.
我们必须通力合作 确保这个世界更加安全 It's about working together to ensure a safer world.
哥斯拉是个巨大威胁 Godzilla's a threat to humanity,
而阿派克斯有一个解决方案 and Apex has a plan to deal with it,
一劳永逸 once and for all.
[全体师生请注意] Students and faculty, please be advised
[今天下午两点将召开全校师生大会] a mandatory assembly will be held at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon.
[辅导员要在本周针对个人] Guidance counselors will also be holding additional office hours all this week
[或小组进行额外指导] for individual and group sessions.
老粉们 欢迎收听 Welcne back, loyal listeners,
《巨兽的真相》个人播客第246期 to Titan Truth Podcast, episode 246.
哦 天哪 我当时就在现场 Oh, my God. I was there.
哥斯拉袭击阿派克斯的过程 我全看到了 Godzilla's Apex attack. I saw it go down!
你们以为它再次现身 You think it's a coincidence that he reappears
摧毁那个设施 都是巧合吗 and just so happens to destroy that specific facility?
哈哈 不不不 这根本就不是巧合 Ha ha, no, no, no, no. No such thing as coincidence.
爸爸 肯定有个 我们看不见的东西在刺激它 Dad, I'm telling you, there's something provoking him that we're not seeing here.
如果附近没有其它巨兽 Why else would Godzilla flash an intimidation display
哥斯拉为什么要发光威胁 if there wasn't another Titan around?
那个播客给你洗脑了 That podcast is filling your head with garbage.
你应该去学校 我只是想帮你 You should be in school. I am just trying to help.
我不需要 我只希望你能平安 I don't want you to help. I want you to stay safe.
我们想跟它们和平共处 We needed a plan to keep peace with these things,
却被烧了个精光 and the best one we had just went down in flames.
我束手无策 I don't have any more.
现在唯一能做的就是为你担心 And the last thing that I need is to be worrying about you.
哥斯拉救了我们 你和妈妈都在 你看见了 Godzilla saved us. You were there with Mom. You saw it.
你怎么能怀疑它 How could you doubt him?
这里一定存在某种模式 不会的 There has to be a pattern. There doesn't.
刺激它发怒了 这不可能 A reason why he was provoked. There isn't.
你怎么知道 How do you know that?
因为物跟人一样是会变的 Because creatures, like people, can change.
现在哥斯拉 And right now, Godzilla's out there
正四处伤人 而我们却不知道原因 and he's hurting people, and we don't know why.
让我清静一会儿 好吗 So cut your pop some slack, would ya?
回家见 爸爸 See you at home, Dad.
想听结论吗 You wanna know my theory?
当然想 所以你们才来这里的 I mean, of course you do. That's why you're here.
拜托 这都是模式和变量造成的 Come on, it's all about patterns and variables.
哦 跟紧我 我带你回到六年级 好吗 Oh, wait, stick with me. I'm gonna take you back to sixth grade with this, okay?
哥斯拉被激怒就会攻击 这就是模式 Godzilla attacks when provoked, that's the pattern.
彭萨科拉是沿海唯一拥有 Pensacola is the only coastal Apex hub
先进机器人实验室的阿派克斯中心 with an advanced robotics lab.
这是变量 That's the variable.
把二者加起来结论就是 And add them up and your answer is
阿派克斯是问题的核心 that Apex is at the heart of the problem.
你有什么事 Can I help you?
预约的话 If you want an appointment,
明天九点到五点再来 my office hours are nine to five.
你好 林德博士 什么鬼… Please, Dr. Lind. What the fuck...
像你我这样的人 Guys like you and me,
没有正常工作时间 对吗 we don't do normal hours, do we?
我跟你一样对地心空洞学说念念不忘 I've been fixated on Hollow Earth for as long as you have.
你这本关于巨兽起源的学说令人拍案叫绝 Your theory that it's the birthplace of all Titans is fascinating.
你的书给我留下了深刻印象 Your book was very impressive.
哦 是吗 我公寓里还有三十箱滞销的 Oh, yeah? Well, I got about 30 unsold boxes
想不想要 in my apartment if you want some.
沃尔特西蒙斯 Walt Simmons.
我认识您 先生 很荣幸 I know who you are, sir. It's an honor.
不 荣幸的是 我现在情况很紧急 No, the honor is mine. As is the urgency.
哥斯拉从未无缘无故攻击过我们 Godzilla has never attacked us unprovoked before.
时间迫在眉睫 林德博士 These are dangerous times, Dr. Lind.
请允许我介绍 Allow me to introduce
阿派克斯的首席技术官 芹泽莲先生 our Apex chief technology officer, Mr. Ren Serizawa.
他手上有件非常有趣的东西 He has an interesting thing to show you.
我们的新卫星传送回来的磁成像 Magnetic imaging from one of our new satellites.
你知道这是什么 对吧 You know what this is, right?
地心空洞 Hollow Earth.
像海洋一样广阔的生态系统 An ecosystem as vast as any ocean,
能量读数就在我们的脚下 right beneath our feet.
这个能量信号巨大 This energy signal is enormous.
几乎和哥斯拉的能量读数一模一样 And almost identical to readings from Gojira.
在太阳向地球表面注入能量时 As our sun fuels the planet's surface,
这种能量也维持着地球的空洞 this energy sustains the Hollow Earth,
滋养了我们强大而好斗的巨兽朋友 茁壮成长 enabling life as powerful as our aggressive Titan friend.
如果能够驾驭这种生命力量 If we can harness this life force,
我们就拥有了一种武器与哥斯拉抗衡 we'll have a weapon that can cnpete with Godzilla.
我需要你帮我找到它 I need your help to find it.
我不知道我是不是有这个资格 I don't know if I'm the right guy for the job.
看过这些评论吗 Did you read the reviews?
科幻小说庸才兜售的边缘物理学 "A sci fi quack trading in fringe physics."
瞧瞧我的待遇 Look where they put my office.
一个地下室 对面就是长笛班 I'm in the basement right across from flute class.
而且 我已经离开帝王组织了 Besides, I'm not with Monarch anymore.
那个地心空洞 根本进不去 And Hollow Earth entry is impossible.
我们试过 We tried.
我为你哥哥感到难过 I'm sorry about your brother.
他是真正的先驱 He was a true pioneer.
谢谢 Thanks.
初步扫描结果都显示 See, all of our forward scans
那里有一个宜居的大环境 suggest a habitable environment down there.
所以 当时你哥哥的任务出了什么问题 So, what really went wrong on your brother's mission?
他们试图进入时 When they tried to enter,
遇到了引力反转 they hit a gravitational inversion.
整个星球的地心引力一瞬间反转了 A whole planet's worth of gravity reversed in a split second.
他们瞬间被压碎了 They were crushed in an instant.
如果我告诉你 我们阿派克斯 What if I told you that we, at Apex,
已经创造出非凡的飞行器 have created a phenomenal craft
可以承受这样的反转呢 which could sustain such an inversion?
这就是我们的地心空洞航行器 The Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicle.
地飞 HEAV.
地飞可以使地心空洞探索成为可能 林德博士 We can make the journey to Hollow Earth possible, Dr. Lind.
但是我们需要你担当此任 But we need you to lead the mission.
帮帮我 Help me.
帮帮每个人 Help everyone.
在大海中找到这根针 Finding this needle in a haystack
是对抗哥斯拉的最佳选择 is our best shot against Godzilla.
我曾经有个想法 Well, I, uh, might have an idea.
但是很疯狂 But it's crazy.
我喜欢疯狂的想法 能给我带来财富 I love crazy ideas. They made me rich.
好吧 你们对遗传记忆熟悉吗 Are you guys familiar with genetic memory?
这个理论说所有已巨兽都有相同冲动 It's a theory that all Titans share a cnmon impulse
回到进化源头 to return to their evolutionary source.
就像产卵的能鱼 Like spawning salmon.
没错 或者回巢的鸽子 Exactly. Or a... Or a homing pigeon.
所以 如果这是巨兽的家 So if this is the Titans' home
而且 这种生命力量维持着他们 and this life force sustains them...
巨兽可以指引你 A Titan could show you the way.
是的 Yeah.
在一位老同事的帮助下 With a little help of an old colleague.
哦 跑哪儿去了 Ugh, where is it?
安德鲁斯博士 保安处有位访客在等你 Dr. Andrews you have a visitor waiting for you at security.
地心中的一种能量源 A power source in Hollow Earth?
这太荒唐了 内森 怎么你也信 This sounds nuts, Nathan, even for you.
这是真的 我们把金刚带去就行 It's there! We just need Kong to bring us to it!
只要金刚一离开隔离区 The second you take Kong out of containment,
哥斯拉就会来找它 Godzilla's gonna cne for him.
你说过不能永远关着它 You said you can't keep him here forever.
当然 我们的干预已经严重破坏了栖息地 No. Our meddling has already wreaked havoc on Kong's habitat.
我绝对不会让你拖走它 No way am I letting you drag him
利用它当武器 halfway across the world to use him as a weapon.
不是武器是盟友 No, not as a weapon. As an ally.
保护我们 带我们到下面 To protect us, lead the way down there.
你怎么知道它愿意下去 What even makes you think that he'll go in?
你一直相信骷髅岛是从地心空洞浮上来的 对吧 You always believed that Skull Island was like Hollow Earth cne to the surface, right?
那是金刚祖先的发祥地 And that's where Kong's ancestors came from.
嗯哼 Mm hmm.
通过南极入口 我们可以帮它找个新家 Through the entrance in Antarctica, we could help him find a new home.
它能拯救我们的家 And he could save ours.
她的家 Hers.
这个能量源可能是唯一的希望 That power source may be our only hope.
我们必须阻止哥斯拉 这是唯一的机会 We gotta stop Godzilla. This is our only chance.
我们必须试试 We have to take it.
好吧 太好了 Okay. Yes!
但是 具体行动计划 必须听我的 But when it cnes to Kong, what I say goes.
悉听尊便 谢谢 You name the terms. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢 Sorry. Thank you.
你不会后悔的 You won't regret this.
嗯 我已经后悔了 Mm, I already regret this.
走吧 Come on.
喔 天哪 在这都能闻到它的味道 Whoo! Jeez, I can smell him from up here.
是呀 它也能闻到你的味道 Well, he can smell you, too.
还是怕它 是不是 Still not a fan, huh?
她在说什么 What's she saying?
这个伊维族手势 Just an Iwi expression.
是夸你很勇敢 It means that you're very brave.
是吗 嗯哼 Yeah? Mm hmm.
给它少用些镇静剂吧 Hey, use a light touch on the sedatives.
它是护送者 He's our escort.
到空洞的时候不能让它犯迷糊 We can't have him cnatose when we reach Hollow Earth.
如果金刚不愿意去 What if Kong doesn't go willingly?
你们怎么办 What do you do then?
[林德博士 请去前甲板报告 林德博士] Dr. Lind, please report to the forward deck. Dr. Lind.
失陪 Excuse me.
新来的 New arrivals.
欢迎 Welcne.
哇啊 这是哪个白痴想出来的主意 Wow. Who's the idiot who came up with this idea?
哈 哈 我是玛雅西蒙斯 Ha ha. I'm Maia Simmons.
父亲派我来的 My father sent me.
阿派克斯派驻代表 I run point for Apex.
内森林德 任务负责人 Nathan Lind, mission chief.
别担心 我就是个保姆 Yeah, don't worry. I'm just here to babysit.
地心空洞飞行器正在运往南极的路上 The Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicles are on their way to Antarctica as we speak.
你们认为自己的技术很尖端 I know you people think you're cutting edge,
但是跟我们借给你的原型机相比 but these prototypes we're loaning you
简直就是老掉牙的米亚塔 will make what you've been flying look like used Miatas.
我喜欢米亚塔 I love Miatas.
别考虑价钱 反正高得吓人 Forget about the price tag, which is obscene, of course.
光反重力引擎产生的电荷 就够赌城亮一周了 The antigravity engines alone produce enough charge to light up Vegas for a week.
这里可以有尖叫 Feel free to be impressed.
哇呜 Wow.
48小时内我们将到达南极入口 All right, we'll be at the Antarctica entry in 48 hours.
这条路将带我们进入空洞 This path will get us into Hollow Earth.
进去以后 金刚就会带我们去能量源 Once we're inside, Kong should lead us to the power source.
同时反向重力会让身体异常难受 Now, the gravitational inversion will be quite intense.
最大的可能是进入时感觉就像蹦极 Our best guess is that on entry, it'll feel like bungee jumping...
而绳子绑在你的肠子上 with the cord tied to your lower intestine.
不过 如果直升飞机如你夸的 But if your helicopters are as good as you say...
地飞 HEAVs.
如果地飞像你说的那么出色 If your HEAVs are as good as you say they are,
我相信可以做到 I believe we can do this.
它们会做好的 They'll do the job.
干好你的就行 You just gotta do yours.
好极了 Excellent.
安德鲁斯博士 Dr. Andrews.
我们绕开了哥斯拉出现的所有水域 We've avoided all of Godzilla's known territorial waters
按照你的指南 according to your guidelines.
很好 Good.
需要我关注吗 Do I need to be concerned?
是的 它们确实有办法感知威胁 Yes. They do have a way of sensing threats.
我们相信它们是世仇 And we believe that they had an ancient rivalry.
神话中说它们的祖先曾经有过生死决战 The myths say that their ancestors fought each other in a great war.
所以如果遭遇了 就看谁屈服于谁了 So if they meet again, who bows to who, is that it?
我花了十年时间在岛上研究它 No, I spent 10 years on that island studying him.
这点我可以肯定 I know this for sure.
金刚永远不会屈服 Kong bows to no one.
她可以去那里吗 Is she supposed to be out there?
吉雅 快走 快点 Jia, cne on. Come on.
那只猴子在说话吗 Did the monkey just talk?
好了 同学们 认真听我说 Okay, class, listen up.
哥斯拉在彭萨科拉港袭击阿派克斯的时候 In the midst of Godzilla's attack on Apex Pensacola,
我发现一些疯的科技 I found some crazy tech with no official classification.
它们与我见过的任何工程规格都不匹配 What I saw doesn't match any of the engineering specs I've ever seen.
那他们偷偷摸摸地在干什么呢 So what are they working on in such blackout secrecy, hmm?
这可能是最终拆解阿派克斯阴谋毛衣 的那根线头 This could be the thread that finally unravels the Apex sweater of conspiracy.
相信我 我会继续努力的 You better believe I'm gonna keep tugging.
目前我很安全 For now, I'm secure.
在众目睽睽之下充当卧底 Anonymous and hiding in plain sight
试图从内部将这家公司打倒 as I continue my mission.
你听着 绝对不能让我哥知道 To be clear, my brother can never know we took his van.
乔什 放心吧 就算我们出了车祸 Josh, to be clear, even if we got into an accident,
他也看不出来 I don't think he could tell.
不 不 我哥不许你开他的车 No, no, my brother would never let you drive either.
我的任务我开车 My mission, my wheel.
我觉得这样去找网上的神秘怪人不是办法 I just don't think it's a good idea, looking for some secret weirdo off the Internet.
今天在学校大会上刚说过这个 I mean, we just had an assembly about this.
他不是怪人 他是一个卧底调查员 He's not a weirdo. He's a covert investigator.
只有他在寻找哥斯拉和阿派克斯的真相 And he's the only one looking for the truth about Godzilla and Apex.
那就让他找好了 我们为什么要帮他 So let him look. Why do we have to help him?
因为 Because...
我们不帮就没人帮了 If we don't, nobody else will.
你去还是不去 Are you cning or not?
我当然要去 Obviously I'm cning.
卡住了 It's stuck.
等等 等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait, wait!
[精神控制 好好看看 绵羊] Mind control. Read up on it, sheep.
[灵能连接技术已成为现实] Psionic link technology is a reality.
[真的 个大脑控制另一个] That's right. One brain controlling another.
天哪 Oh, man.
[想象一下在全球化范围内] Imagine that on a global scale
[阿派克斯是无敌的 你们最好相信] and Apex is invincible.
我们已经听这个怪人唠哪好几个小时了 We've been listening to this weirdo for hours.
喔… 你别捣乱 Whoa!... Knock it off!
等等 这就是跟你说的那段 Wait, this is the part I was telling you about.
[特殊的紫外线知道你己经被标记了] ...need special UV to even know you've been marked!
[一两个加仑是去不掉的] One or two gallons won't cut it.
[我需要的是大量的漂白剂] I need my bleach in bulk!
[因为间谍粉确有其事] Because spy dust is real, people!
[肉眼根本就看不见] I mean, cne on, invisible to the naked eye...
这就是找他的线索 That's how we find him.
漂白剂 漂白剂 The bleach. Bleach?
他需要用到很多漂白剂 He consumes a ton of bleach.
他喝漂白剂吗 He drinks bleach?
他是用来淋浴的 Showers with it.
哦 对 我也用漂白剂淋浴 什么 Oh! Yeah, I shower with bleach. No, what?
这是为了防范有机跟踪技术 Prevention against organic tracking technology.
你看 间谍情报技术 See? Tradecraft.
我觉得喝下去更爽 Would've made more sense if he just drank it.
进来 再问问这 Come on, just one more place.
梅蒂森 我已经没耐心了 Madison, this is getting old.
嘿 有漂白剂吗 Hey, you sell bleach?
这个也有网络挑战吗 Is this another one of those Internet challenge things?
我卖洗衣球给那些小家伙 When I sold those kids those detergent pods,
没想到他们给吃了 I didn't know they were gonna eat them.
到现在官司还没了结呢 I'm still dealing with the lawsuits from that.
我们在找一个阿派克斯工作的人 Look, we're looking for a guy who works for Apex Cybernetics.
买大量漂白剂 每天晚上都买 Buys a lot of bleach. Like every night.
高度紧张 He's probably paranoid,
不喜欢阳光 high strung, doesn't like daylight.
如果有胡孑会沾着很多面包渣 You know, has a lot of crumbs in his beard, if he has a beard.
少废话 买不买糖 Okay, look, you kids want some candy?
买糖我这有的是 Because I can help you with candy.
看着我的眼睛 好吗 我只想打听消息 Look at me in the eye. Okay? I need information.
对 我们要很多糖块 Yeah, we want lots of candy.
你这是干什么 嘘 What are you doing? You think...?
哦 你是说 伯尼 Oh, you mean Bernie.
对 我认识那个人 Yeah, I know that guy.
他买大量漂白剂 He buys, like, a ton of bleach.
我也知道他住哪儿 I know where he is, too.
如果你买活鱼 我会给你他的地址 If you buy a live fish, I'll give you his address.
伯尼 Bernie?
伯尼先生 Mister...Mis...
伯尼先生不在家 Mister Bernie not home.
没错 这绝对是伯尼先生 Yep, that was definitely Mister Bernie.
对 嗯… Yeah. Um...
嗨 嗨 听着 我们想谈谈阿派克斯和哥斯拉 Hi! Hi. Listen, we wanna talk about Apex and Godzilla.
不 不 不 No. No. No.
我 我拍到你的脸了 我会联系当局 对 I... I got your faces. I contact authorities. Yes.
因为敲门吗 For knocking on a door?
不 不是 No. No.
伯尼 你根本不信任当局 Bernie, you don't trust the authorities.
我叫梅蒂森罗素 My name is Madison Russell.
我父亲在帝王组织 我妈妈是 My father works for Monarch and my mother was...
艾玛罗素 对吗 Emma Russell, right?
在深聊之前 我先问个问题 Before we go any farther, I got one question.
喝不喝自来水 Tap or no tap?
不喝 No tap.
等等 为什么不喝自来水 水里面 Excuse me, what is "tap"? Water.
放了氟化物 跟纳粹学的 They put fluoride in it. Learned it from the Nazis.
这是为了让你服从 易于控制 Theory is it makes you docile, easy to manipulate.
哦 我喝自来水 Oh, I drink tap water.
对 我也看出来了 Yeah, I kind of figured that.
不过她是你们的主心骨 应该没问题 But she does the thinking for both of you, so it should be all right.
谢谢 好吧 Thanks. Okay.
有什么发现 What you got?
我相信哥斯拉的这次攻击不是盲目的 I believe Godzilla's most recent attacks haven't just been random.
它的目标是阿派克斯的设施 I think he targeted the Apex facility.
我们的观点一样 I'm of the same opinion.
为什么阿派克斯做了什么激怒它了 But why? What is Apex up to that's provoking him?
五年来我进行深度潜伏 For five years, I embedded myself inside this cnpany,
试图弄清楚他们在搞什么 trying to figure out what their game was.
然后上个星期 Then, last week...
我看到了这个 I saw this.
有大件货物发往阿派克斯香港总部 A manifest of huge cargo being sent from here to Apex headquarters in Hong Kong,
这不可能 which makes no sense
因为我们没有大型运输设备 because we are not equipped for heavy shipping.
然后呢 然后 砰 Then what? And then boom!
哥斯拉出现了 摧毁了一半设施 Godzilla shows up. Caved in half the facility,
但是我偷看了一些可疑技术 but I got a sneak peek at some suspicious tech
在一个秘密地堡里 which was hidden in a secret bunker.
都是该死的可疑技术 I mean, some pretty damn suspicious tech.
哦 不过 那是什么 Yeah, but what is that?
那是 That's, um...
胜成单一麦芽威士忌 That's Katzunari single malt whiskey.
为什么把它放在枪套里 Yeah, but it's in a gun holster.
这是我的莎拉送我的礼物 It was a gift from my Sara.
你的莎拉 You have a Sara?
她是我妻子 She was my wife.
她已经去世了 Um, she passed on.
她是我的磐石 She was my rock.
我的真理 My truth.
我想告诉你 什么时候这里空了 I'll tell you something, the day that this goes empty,
就是我放弃的那天 that's the day you know I've given up.
伯尼 Bernie.
我们可以互相帮助 I think we can help each other.
好了 我们是一个团队了 Okay, I guess now that we're a team,
我们应该有一个计划 I feel like we should cne up with a plan.
我们要混进阿派克斯 We're breaking into Apex.
等等 什么 你没听错 Wait, what? You heard her.
自来水 Tap water.
该死 Shit.
嘿 Hey.
谢谢 Thank you.
她怎么样 How is she?
很安静 安静得让人担心 Calm. So calm, it's scary.
真是太了不起了 That was extraordinary.
我一直在用手势比划字母 发出基本指令 I have been signing the alphabet. Basic cnmands.
看反应我以为它认识了 I thought that he showed recognition, but he never...
你知道她们沟通多久了吗 Do you have any idea how long they've been cnmunicating?
不知道 No.
她和它确实有牵绊 I knew that they had a bond.
它相信她 He trusts her.
否则这条船早就四分五裂了 Without her, he'd be tearing the ship apart.
吉雅的父母都死在了岛上 You know, Jia's parents were killed on the island.
风暴席卷岛屿时 When the storm took over the island,
当地土著无一幸免 it wiped out the native people.
是金刚救了她 But Kong saved her.
她无处可去 She had nowhere to go.
所以… 我当场发誓 So... I made a promise,
会好好保护她 then and there, to protect her.
我觉得它也在做同样的事 And I think that in some way, he did the same.
你觉得它会接受她的指示吗 Do you think he would take directions from her?
不知道 No.
如果我们有人能控制金刚 If we have someone who can keep the reins on Kong...
不 没有人能控制金刚 Yeah, no one can keep the reins on Kong.
她还只是个孩子 And she's a child.
我知道吉雅只是个孩子 I know Jia is only a child.
可她是唯一能跟它交流的 But she's the only one he'll cnmunicate with.
我们需要金刚找到能量之源 And we need Kong to find that power source.
世界需要它 The world needs him.
她说什么 What's she saying?
哥斯拉 Godzilla.
改变航线了吗 Did we change course?
没有 这不是你标记的水域 No. We're nowhere near the areas you flagged.
看它是冲我们来的 It looks like he's cning for us anyway.
它不是冲我们的 He's not cning for us.
冲它那就扔掉这只猴子 Him? Then dump him. Dump the monkey!
我们把你扔掉怎么样 How about we throw you off instead, huh?
快放开它 We have to release him.
放了它任务就失败了 If we lose Kong, the mission is over.
这是坐以待毙 He's a sitting duck out there.
我们必须让它保护自己 还有我们 We have to let him protect himself. And us.
天哪 吉雅 Oh, my God, Jia!
内森 Nathan?
它需要帮助 He needs our help.
一定有办法转移哥斯拉的注意力 There must be some way to disorient Godzilla.
深水炸弹 Depth charges.
它掉头回来了 He's circling back.
只有一个认输才会结束 This won't end until one of them submits.
关掉它们 什么 Shut it down. What?
全部关掉 All of it.
武器 引擎 Guns, engines.
全部关掉 马上 那我们死定了 Shut it down. Right now. If we do that, we're dead.
不 我们是假装死了 No, we're playing dead.
这是让它认为它赢了 And we're making him think that he's won.
切断动力 切断引擎 Cut the power. Cut the engines.
会发出声音的东西都关掉 Kill anything that makes a noise.
这个方法最好有用 This better work.
我们一有动静 它就会回来 As soon as we move, he'll be back.
那接下来的路怎么走 How are we supposed to get the rest of the way?
金刚有恐高症吗 How's Kong with heights?
喂 来这干什么 So, what's the plan?
去看看地下33层有什么 We find out what's on Sublevel 33.
哦 Ow.
快点 自来水 Keep it moving, tap water.
一直走 Go ahead.
好了 疯帽子 要钻兔子洞了 All right, Mad Hatter. Down the rabbit hole.
没问题 这难不倒我们 Okay. We got this.
哦 天哪 Oh, my God!
你确定可以相信他吗 Are you sure we can trust this guy?
当然 怎么了 Yeah, why?
这人除了说疯话 Well, mainly because he says crazy shit all the time
还整天揣着死去妻子送的威士忌 and carries a bottle of whiskey
像带着枪一样 from his dead wife like a gun.
我觉得这很浪漫 I think it's romantic.
真不懂这些女人 I really don't understand women.
好了 来吧 Okay, cne on.
整个塌下来 就看见这个…眼睛 This whole thing came down, and there was this...eye.
要我们看什么 Uh, what are we looking at?
不… 上次就在这 No, no, no, no. No, it was here.
我发誓 它当时就在那儿 I swear to God, it was... it was right there.
嘿 伙计们 Hey, guys.
谁知道这个通到哪儿 Anyone know where this leads to?
信了吧 You believe me, right?
我就知道那有鬼 'Cause I know that there was something here.
这个手电筒让我偏头痛 I'm gonna get a migraine from that torch.
下行 这东西能下到多深 伯尼 "Sublevel." How deep does this thing go, Bernie?
地狱 直通地狱 Hell. Goes to hell.
地下33层到了 Sublevel 33.
发往新墨西哥州罗斯威尔的 Maglev shuttle departure
磁悬浮列车九点准时启动 to Roswell, New Mexico at 0900 hours.
这些都是什么 What is all this?
是分离文明吗 It's breakaway civilization.
阿派克斯装神手册 第一页构想的世界 对吗 I mean, cne on. This is page one in the Apex playing God handbook. Huh?
光明会运作影子经济支持精英阶层 I mean, the Illuminati running shadow economies
建立一个隐秘的殖民地以防政府 all to fund a hidden colony for the elite in case any of these governments
或巨头公司意外触动世界末日按钮 and megacorporations accidentally hit the doomsday button.
看来真是这么回事 哦 对 It makes sense. Oh, yeah.
你仔细想想 对 在装货区呢 if you think about it. Yeah, sure.
有人来了 什么 Someone's cning. What?
有人来了 什么 Someone's cning. What?
有人来了 对 Someone's cning? Yes!
哦 我的天哪 Oh, my God.
看着像鸡蛋 骷髅巨蜥 They look like eggs. Skull crawlers.
阿派克斯养骷髅巨蜥做什么 What's Apex doing with skull crawlers?
好了 我们装上去吧 All right, let's load it up!
怎么回事 怎么回事 What was that? What was that?
不要 不不不不 不要 No way. No, no, no. No.
好了 伙计们 我觉得我们在动 Okay, guys, I think we're moving.
上面显示我们的目的地 是香港阿派克斯总部 It says we're headed to Apex headquarters in Hong Kong.
什么 香港 What? Hong Kong.
那我们快找到答案了 That means that we're gonna get some answers.
[G10 发射就绪] G10, clear for launch.
启动了 Here we go.
我们快到了 We're getting close!
这样没用 It's not working.
等一下 你先等等 Just wait. Wait, wait, wait.
告诉它下面有它的同类 好不好 What if she tells him there are others down there like him?
可是 你并不知道 But you don't know that.
我们损失了一个舰队才到这 We lost our entire fleet getting here.
不能送它回去了 There's no way back for him.
它在这生存不了 And he can't survive here.
好吧 好的 All right. All right.
嘿 Hey.
它去了 准备发射 大家各就各位 He's going. Prepare to launch! Everybody to their station.
我们出发 We gotta go.
[所有机组人员立即起飞] All flights crews cleared for immediate HEAV launch.
[地飞1号在线 起飞准备就绪] HEAV 1 online. We're clear for launch.
[收到 地飞1号] Copy that, HEAV 1.
[地飞2号在线 正在离开机库] HEAV 2 online. Exiting hangar now.
[地飞2号 4055飞行路线确认] HEAV 2, confirmation 4055.
[这里是地飞3号 正在起飞] This is HEAV 3 online, launching now.
[我们跟随前机飞行] We'll follow him from behind.
那里 There.
它就在前面 There he is.
你确定这猴子能活下来吗 Are you sure the monkey's gonna survive this?
它没问题 你该担心的是我们 Oh, he'll be fine. It's us I'd worry about.
我们要在两秒内飙出一千英里 We're about to be launched 1,000 miles in two seconds
直到重力完全反转 我们进行自由落体运动 until gravity inverts itself and spits us into free fall.
这一定会让你大开眼界 It'll be the most amazing thing you've ever seen.
给 呕吐用的 Here. For the vomit.
什么 What?
引擎故障 重力低 Engine failure, gravity low.
引擎故障 重力低 Engine failure.
全体启动反重力推进系统 All Delta, reverse gravity propulsion!
真是太美了 It's beautiful.
[这里是地飞3号] This is HEAV 3,
[我们看到一些奇怪的雷达活动] we're getting some strange radar activity.
[我们即将返回 检查该区域] We're gonna circle back and...
全体注意 准备发动攻击 All Delta, prepare to attack!
真是恶心 That's gross.
金刚上路了 Kong's on the move.
我们走 We gotta go.
看起来它目的很明确 Well, he seems to know where he's going.
你看它跑得多快 Oh, he certainly can move.
好了 好了 Okay, okay.
这东西正在减速 Creepy monorail is slowing down.
[请注意 货运舱即将到达] Attention: Shipping pod arriving.
[请注意 货运舱即将到达] Attention: Shipping pod arriving.
好的 别出声 跟着我 Okay. Keep quiet. Follow me.
要进去吗 We're going in?
要 Yeah.
哦 糟了 Oh, no!
老是这样 我们肯定和门犯冲 Every time, I swear. Doors hate us.
好极了 Oh, yeah.
啊 哦 我的天 Aah! Oh, my God!
这里真是太大了 简直莫名其妙 It's just so massive. It's so stupid.
这到底是什么地方 So, what is this place?
无论企业为了美化它 给它起了什么别的名字 Well, if there's a corporate friendly term for "sacrifice pit,"
这里 是个献祭坑 I'd say we are in it.
天哪 太臭了 Oh, God, that stinks.
这可不太妙 伯尼 That's not good. Bernie!
我讨厌这个地方 I really hate this place.
[请注意 演示活动将在一分钟后开始] Attention: Demonstration in T minus one minute.
[所有人员请远离演示活动区域] All personnel are to stay clear of the area.
西斯先生 系统即将上线 Mr. Simmons, systems are cning online now.
开始上行连接 Commence uplink.
接通上行链路 Engaging uplink.
[驾驶员已连接] Pilot engaged.
那 那 那个是机器哥斯拉 That's robot Godzilla.
不 那是… Oh, no. That's...
那是机械哥斯拉 That's Mechagodzilla.
10号门 开启 Release number 10.
快 快 快回去 梅蒂森 Go, go! Go through there!
天哪 快 梅蒂森 快跑 Madison! Run, girl!
快点 Yes!
该死的 Damn it.
系练只达到百分之四十的功率 System only reached 40% power.
我知道 Oh, I know.
不出所料 As expected.
不用担心 一旦地心空洞样本上传完成 Don't worry. Once the Hollow Earth sample is uploaded,
我们的能源问题就解决了 our power troubles will be over.
前提是 他们能找到源头 If they can find the source.
肯定能找到 我对我女儿有信心 Oh, they'll find it. I have faith in my daughter.
也对我们的作品有信心 I have faith in our creation.
我们人类将再一次… And humanity will once again...
成为无上的物种 be the apex species.
这就是哥斯拉袭击阿派克斯的理由 This is why Godzilla attacked the Apex facility.
他们是想取代它 They're trying to replace him.
回电啊 梅蒂 Come on, Maddie.
长官 哥斯拉突然改变了行动方向 动作非常快 Sir, Godzilla just made an abrupt change in direction. He's moving very fast.
线路显示它可能要去香港 Projections show he's likely headed to Hong Kong.
运输机随时准备带您去现场 Transport is ready and waiting to take you there, sir.
肯定就是这了 That has to be it.
我们是对的 We were right.
它到家了 He's home.
[所有员工必须将阿派克斯员工证 佩戴在显眼位置] All personnel must display their Apex employee badge at all times.
跟着我 Follow me.
阿派克斯的建筑布局都一样 我能找到出口 Lizard people build all their facilities the same way. I can find the exit.
出口在这边 The exit's this way.
伙计们 梅蒂森 Guys. Madison!
我的天哪 Oh, my God.
真的假的 Bitch, what?
是个巨兽的头骨 It's a Titan skull.
不不不 不是一般的巨兽 No, no, no. That's not just any Titan.
这是零号怪兽 That's Monster Zero.
基多拉 Ghidorah.
他们硬件化了它的DNA They hardwired its DNA.
这些发光的自生神经通路 可以完成直觉学习 Self generating neural pathways capable of intuitive learning.
等等 我虽然聪明 可我还在上中学 Okay, I'm smart, but I only go to high school.
这是个活的超级电脑 嘘 It's a living supercnputer. Shh.
它曾有三个头 It had three heads.
它的脖子太长 Its necks were so long,
脑袋只能通过感应交流 they cnmunicated telepathically.
一个在这 And there's one here
另一个就在那东西体内 and another one inside of that thing.
这可能是个 灵能接口 Yeah, it could be a psionic interface.
哦 天哪 Oh, my God.
小心点 Careful.
是驾驶员 It's a pilot.
对 他在催眠状态 Yeah. He's in a trance.
这是灵能通联 That's a psionic uplink.
那东西听他指挥 It follows his will.
阿派克斯 太过分了 Oh, Apex, what have you done?
最担心的还是发生了 我已经下达了命令 This is the day we feared. I've given the order, Doctor.
城里的人正在疏散 The city is being evacuated.
我不明白 它带我们来了 可能量源呢 I don't understand. He led us here. Where is it?
它要干什么 What is he doing?
是那个斧头 It's the axe.
它从核中吸收辐射就像充电一样 It's drawing radiation from the core like it's charging.
喔吼 哥斯拉在回应 他们找到了 Whoa! Godzilla's responding! They found it!
它在干什么 What in the hell?
你要干什么 What are you doing?
提取样品 Extracting a sample.
这是一种超出我们理解的能量 This is a power beyond our understanding.
你不能这么随便提取 You can't just drill into it.
没什么不可以 Actually, we can.
我父亲要什么就要得到什么 My father gets what he wants.
这现在属于阿派克斯了 That's Apex property now.
什么 What?
有能量信号进来了 Energy signature incning.
我们很快就能仿造出这种能量 We should be able to recreate it soon.
这个是千年以来的最大发现 That is the discovery of the millennium.
不能被你搞得支离破碎 闭嘴 You can't strip it for parts. Hold it.
走 走 东西已经拿到了 Go. Go. Got what we needed.
快走 Let's go!
太好了 Yes.
芹泽莲先生 发动你的引擎吧 Mr. Serizawa, start your engines!
这个升级还没测试过 The upgrade is untested.
一旦我们启动 Once we get online,
哥斯拉会直奔我们而来 Gojira will cne straight for us.
从我们的作品被唤醒 He's been cning for us
它就没有停止过攻击我们 since our creation first awoke.
我们必须应战 不应该仓促行事 We must embrace it. We shouldn't rush this.
我们不知道这种能量源 We have no idea how this energy source
会对机械哥斯拉有什么影响 will affect the Mecha.
给我去驾驶位坐好 Get in the goddamn chair.
快 快 快走 快点 快点 Go, go, go! Come on, cne on!
你还在等什么起飞 快走 快走 Move! What are you waiting for? Let's go! Let's go!
长官 这边 快 我们得赶快回… This way, sir! Hurry! We gotta get back...
没事 Okay.
赶快让它躲开 开枪 Get him out of the way! Shoot him!
走 走 走 Go, go, go!
完了 不 Oh, no.
不、不、不 No, no, no...
我的天哪 走 快走 Oh, Jesus! Come on, let's go!
坐稳 女士们 好 Hold on, ladies. Yeah.
小心点 Stay low.
肯定火了 Yeah. Going viral.
什么 What?
我得努力阻止它 We've gotta try and stop this.
我不喜欢这个氛围 Mm mm. I don't like this, guys.
如果不是用来毁灭世界 If this wasn't contributing to world destruction,
这将会是不错的打碟台 this would be a great DJ booth.
我是来维护设备的 I know what it... Maintenance.
梅蒂森 我们走吧 Madison, we should go.
我是维护人员 不用报警… I'm Maintenance. You don't have to alert the...
她不会信的 梅蒂森 我们快跑 She doesn't buy that. Uh, Madison, we need to go.
那个女魔头发型的女人在叫保安 所以… The woman with the villain hairdo...
梅蒂森 他们有枪 Madison, they have guns.
哥们儿 嘿 这屋是隔音的 所以我听不到 Hey, guys. Uh, it's soundproof so I can't really...
我也想交流 但是 把门打开 I wanna cnmunicate... Open the door!
什么 Say again?
天哪 趴下…趴下…趴下 Oh, God! Get down! Get down!
完了 Oh, shit!
我们就要到地表了 抓紧 We're about to breach the veil! Hold on!
第二回合是金刚赢了 Looks like round two goes to Kong.
嘿 Hey!
不是吧 又来 又是绿色和平 Oh, cne on, guys. Really? Greenpeace again?
绿色… Greenpea...
实际上 先生 你也许不知道 Actually, sir, not like you would know this,
但是 我是二级助理工程师 but I'm Level Two Assistant Engineering...
临时的二级助理工程师 Well, Provisional Level Two Assistant Engineering,
你可能不知道 not like you would know that.
我的工作表现可是很优秀的 My evaluations were incredibly encourag...
绿色 和平 配不上我的 我说完了 I'm just saying Greenpeace wishes, is all I'm saying.
我好像在哪里见过你 Where do I know you from?
我的天哪 Oh, my goodness.
罗素主任的女儿 对吗 Director Russell's daughter, yes?
这些都是你造成的 You caused all of this.
如果你的意思是说 我一个人 If by "all of this," you mean I, and I alone,
给了人类一个对抗巨兽的机会 have given humanity a chance against the Titans,
那 是的 那确实是我的功劳 then, yes, I will own that title.
哥斯拉没有挑起战争 Godzilla had left us in peace.
是你把战争强加给它 You provoked him into war.
一山容不下二虎 罗素小姐 There can only be one alpha, Miss Russell.
这似乎是天意使然 It seems to have been providence.
是时候行动了 It's time to launch.
开始驾驶员整合 Begin pilot integration.
现在 And now...
我的机械哥斯拉 my Mecha.
它不是哥斯拉的复制品 It's not only Godzilla's equal...
它要更强大 but his superior.
凝聚了我心血的阿派克斯巨兽 The Apex Titan of my own hand.
是时候向世界展示你的能力了 It's time to show the world what you can do.
[驾驶员已连接] Pilot engaged.
[警告:中央处理器被覆写] Alert: Failure. System unstable.
[警告:故障 系统运行不稳定] Failure. System unstable.
我们作为一个物种就要这样取胜 This is how we, as a species, win.
就在十年以前 You see, 10 years ago,
当哥斯拉第一次为世人所知 when Gojira was first revealed to the world,
我做了一个梦 I had a dream.
在那个梦里 我看到一个东西 And in that dream, I saw one thing.
那个美丽而神奇的东西 就是… And that beautiful, amazing thing was...
哦 完了 Oh, shit.
不 No!
这不公平 It's unfair.
我真的很想听完那个演讲 I really wanted to hear the rest of that speech.
那到底是什么东西 What in God's name is that?
它具备自己的思想了 It's thinking for itself now.
得提醒帝王组织 We have to warn Monarch.
我们也可以试着阻止它 Or try to stop it ourselves.
那东西连接着他们的卫星 That thing's still linked to their satellite.
等等 乔什 Wait, Josh.
如果可以成功找到密码 If I can figure out the password,
或许可以关掉它 maybe we can shut it down.
好吧 All right.
那是什么东西 What the hell is that?
怎么了 What?
出什么事了 What's happening?
她能感觉到它的心跳 She can feel his heartbeat.
它不行了 He's dying.
我们无能为力 There's nothing we can do to restart his heart.
除非能找到一种能量强大到足以… We'd need a charge big enough to...
让赌城足足亮一周 Light up Las Vegas for a week.
拒绝访问 Is that a password?
这密码对吗 Is that a password?
我不知道 我不会用这个 I don't know! I'm not used to this.
我只擅长网上盗版电影 I'm used to pirating movies online.
好吧 前往设置 Okay, then go to Settings.
我是马克 爸爸 This is Mark. Dad?
梅蒂森 你在哪里 Madison, where are you?
爸爸 你能听到… Dad, can you hear...
你能听到吗 我在香港 Can you hear me? I'm in Hong Kong.
梅蒂 爸爸 Mad? Dad!
梅蒂 梅蒂森 Mad? Madison!
好了 你们最好离远点 Okay, you two better get some distance.
嘿 Hey.
你 是个非常 勇敢的小女孩 You are a very brave little girl.
我不知道 I don't know.
或许我们都是 Maybe we both are.
好了 Okay.
祝你好运 大家伙 Good luck, big fella.
你不是说你是黑客吗 I thought you said you were a hacker!
我上过超文本标记语言课 在夏令营 I said I took an HTML course at summer camp.
超文本语言 是的 在夏令营上的 HTML? Yes, at summer camp.
上世纪的夏令营拜托 用标准键盘 Was it a '90s camp? Come on. Use QWERTY.
[错误 安全锁启动] Error. Security lock.
不 完了 No. Shit!
该死 不 Shit. No.
乔什 赶快想想办法 Josh! You have to do something.
我们经尽力了 We tried to take down those Apex bastards,
但是看来也做不了更多了 but I think this is as far as we go,
所以干杯吧 so bottom's up.
我本想和成年人一起死的 I was hoping to die with adults, but okay.
如果你还没喝过酒 是时候尝尝了 If you've never had a drink before, now's the time 'cause...
酒 酒 好 Drink. Drink! Wow.
嘿 你在干什么 Hey! What are you...
这也算办法 That's your solution?
我要清醒地和你一起死在这了 I gotta die here with you, and sober!
耶 漂亮 漂亮 Yeah! Yes! Yes!
嘿 内森 Hey, Nathan?
内森 Nathan?
内森 你还好吗 Nathan, are you okay?
爸爸 Dad?
爸爸 Dad!
爸爸 Dad!
嗨 哦 这都是梅蒂森的主意 Hi. Um, it was, um... Madison's idea.
闭嘴吧 乔什 Shut up, Josh.
爸爸 是这个人救了我们的命 Dad. This is the man who saved our lives.
伯尼 这是爸爸 Bernie, meet Dad.
爸爸 伯尼 Dad. Uh, Bernie.
哦 能认识您太荣幸了 Um, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you.
我…我…我在想 能不能邀请您参加我的播客 I was wondering if I could invite you onto my podcast
谈谈在罗斯韦尔的帝王组织设施 to talk about the Monarch facility in Roswell because...
我觉得您可能有话要说 毕竞这些说起来… I think you may have something to say, and it's easy to say...
太神奇了 就发生在… It's amazing. It happened...
吉雅 吉雅 Jia? Jia!
大家注意了 它马上就要出来晨练了 Heads up, guys! He's cning around for his morning walk.
