疯狂原始人2 中英文双语台词

盖伊 Guy?
盖伊 你必须得走了 Guy. You've got to go!
盖伊 没关系的 不 Guy, it's okay. No!
儿子 焦油越来越高了 你必须得走了 Son, the tar is rising. You've got to go.
不 我不要丢下你们 No, not without you!
不要看我们 看你的身后 Don't look at us. Look behind you.
看到光明了吗 你得沿着光明前行 好吗 Do you see the light? You need to follow that light, okay?
不要停下 不要躲藏 Don't stop. Don't hide.
沿着光明前行 Follow the light,
你会找到明天 and you'll find Tomorrow.
"沿着光明前行" "Follow the light."
旅行日志 我是盖伊 Travel log. Guy here.
自出发那天起已经看到了14次月亮 It's been 14 moons since the mission began.
我沿着光明前行 但还没找到明天 Following the light, but no sign of Tomorrow yet.
旅行日志 已经29个月亮了 Travel log. It's been 29 moons.
还是没有明天的迹象 Still no sign of Tomorrow.
我倒是找到了这个小家伙 I did find this little fellow.
他跟我一样 孤身一人 He's all alone, just like me.
他很擅长瞭望 He's a good lookout.
我在考虑叫他"望望" I'm thinking of calling him "Watch."
旅行日志 已经54个月亮了 Travel log. It's been 54 moons.
73个月亮 Seventy three moons.
110个月亮 A hundred and ten moons.
200个月亮 Two hundred moons.
旅行日志 已经 Travel log. It's been...
很多月亮了 a lot of moons.
那么多月亮 All the moons.
还是没有明天的迹象 Still no sign of Tomorrow.
有东西接近 皮带猴 伪装模式 Something's cning. Belt, disguise mode.
那是个人 It's a person!
哎呀 没错 那就是我 Oops. Yeah, that was me.
嗨 我是小伊 Hi. I'm Eep.
为我自己说句话 我这辈子都住在洞穴里 In my defense, I had been living in a cave my whole life,
真的很少跟别人接触 and I didn't really cne across other people very often,
更别说 男孩了 let alone... a boy!
好好想想 我们是世界上仅有的 And to think, the only two teenagers
两个青少年 我们还找到了彼此 in the world, and we found each other.
就好像是命运把我们聚在一起 It's like fate brought us together.
我全家都爱死他了 My whole family loved him...
除了爸爸 ...except for Dad.
不过最后 盖伊还是把他拿下了 But eventually, Guy won him over.
这是火 是火啊 Fire. Fire.
现在我们在环游世界 And now we're traveling the world,
寻找一个完美的家园 searching for a perfect place to call home,
一个盖伊称之为明天的地方 a place Guy calls Tomorrow.
明天 Tomorrow.
盖伊是不是很棒 Isn't Guy amazing?
他带给我一种有趣的感受 He gives me a funny feeling,
感觉像胃里有蝴蝶 like I have butterflies in my stomach.
不只是中午吃的那些蝴蝶 还有别的 Not just the ones I had for lunch, but other butterflies.
我不知道这种感觉是什么 但它像这个 I don't know what this feeling's called, but it looks like this.
这个 这个 还有这个 And this, and this, and this!
我太爱画这个形状了 我不知道为什么 I love drawing this shape! I don't know why.
但感觉就该这样 It just feels right.
小伊喜欢盖伊 小伊喜欢盖伊 Eep likes Guy. Eep likes Guy.
真恶心 是不是 道格拉斯 Gross. Right, Douglas?
妈妈 桑克又看我日记 Mom! Thunk is looking at my diary again!
桑克 别惹你姐 Thunk, leave your sister alone!
别这样 小伊 分享一下 Come on, Eep. Share the tablet.
我还没完成呢 还给我 我不 I'm not done yet! Give it back! No!
孩子们 别打了 Kids, stop fighting.
打他 小伊 打他的大腿根 Get him, Eep! Go for the groin.
你们再这样我就让大猫掉头了 I will turn this death cat around!
一路上有很多阻碍 There have been plenty of obstacles along the way,
但没有什么是克鲁德一家解决不了的 but it's nothing us Croods can't handle.
后面有几个发怒的袋犰在追我们 We've got some angry kangadillos on our tail.
皮带猴 安全带模式 Belt, seat belt mode.
我告诉过你 别走峡谷 I told you, don't take the canyon!
知道了 你从来没走过峡谷 Okay! You never take the canyon!
{c&H65A3FF&}{shad0}{bord0}{fn华文琥珀fs24}{fad(1200,1200)}疯狂原始人2:新纪元
放开她 Drop her!
仙蒂 Sandy!
都给我集中点注意力 Hey! Get your head in the game!
不愧是我女儿 That's my girl.
击掌 Boom!
击掌 击掌 Boomsies? Boomsies.
爸爸总说 "一家人要在一起" Dad always says, "The pack stays together."
一家人要在一起 The pack stays together!
但和盖伊在一起 But with Guy,
有时让我感觉世界上只有我们两个人 sometimes it feels like it's just the two of us.
我想我爱你 ♪ I think I love you
别这样 Come on!
我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 ♪ I think I love you so what am I so afraid of?
我怕我不能确定 可爱情没有解药 ♪ I'm afraid that I'm not sure of A love there is no cure for
我接住你了 I gotcha.
我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 ♪ I think I love you Isn't that what life is made of?
坚持住 我来了 我来吧 Hang on! I'm cning! I gotcha.
尽管我不想说 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪ Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way
小伊 Eep!
我想我爱你 ♪ Hey, I think I love you
那我到底在害怕什么 ♪ So what am I so afraid of?
我怕我不能确定 ♪ I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
可爱情没有解药 ♪ A love there is no cure for
好 饿啊 So... hungry.
再来一次我也还是会吃的 I still would've eaten that.
好了 大家 All right, pack.
在过去的十分钟里没有东西想要我们的命 Nothing has tried to kill us in the last ten minutes,
所以我们在这宿营吧 so let's camp here.
外婆和桑克 你们给大家找个睡觉的地方 Gran and Thunk, you find us a place to sleep.
就这吧 这里不错 Here. Here's good.
仙蒂和大猫 你们站岗 Sandy and Chunky, you stand watch.
我和乌格去觅食 Ugga and I will forage.
盖伊和小伊呢 盖伊和小伊在哪 Guy and Eep? Guy and Eep?
盖伊和小伊 Guy and Eep!
听我说 Hello! Hey!
你们负责生火 You're in charge of the fire.
没问题 爸爸 交给我们吧 爸爸 No problem, Dad. You can count on us, Dad.
不准叫我爸爸 Don't call me that!
嘿 Hey.
"嘿"什么 "Hey" what?
嘿 美女 Hey, you.
嘿 帅哥 "Hey, you" back.
我先说的 Uh uh. I "Hey, you'd" first.
我也对你说了 And I'm "heyying" you right back.
瞧瞧他们 Look at them!
盖伊以前有那么多点子 Guy used to have so many ideas.
我是说 他还是当初那个给我们火的人吗 I mean, wasn't he the one that gave us fire?
现在他一点用都没有 Now he's useless!
他们俩这样永远没法生存下去 Th They'd never survive on their own!
好饿啊 Hungry.
我知道 桑克 I know, Thunk,
我们一会就吃干树枝和苦树根 and we'll eat our ration of dry twigs and bitter roots
只要某两位家人 我就不提名字了 just as soon as two pack members, who shall remain nameless,
赶紧干活把火生起来 do their jobs and start the fire!
别这样 哥们 放松点 Come on, man. Just chill.
你少说"别这样 哥们" 我放松你个 No, you "cne on, man!" I'm gonna chill your a...
冷静 阿瓜 Hey, hey, hey, Grug.
别急 冷静点 大块头 Easy. Calm down, big guy.
你知道的 阿瓜 到最后 You know, Grug, eventually,
小伊和盖伊 他们会想 Eep and Guy, they're gonna wanna
成立自己的家庭的 就像我们以前一样 start their own pack, just like we did.
这是我们的天性 It's our nature.
没门 不可能 No way. Not happening!
一家人要在一起才会更强大 The pack is stronger together.
真棒 你做到了 Yes! You did it!
小伊才不会离开我们 不会的 Eep would never leave us. No.
说的好像小伊 算了吧 Like Eep would ever... Come on.
不 不要 No. No!
一家人要在一起 Pack stays together.
小伊 小伊 你醒着吗 Eep. Eep, are you awake?
是啊 Yeah.
等一下 我这就过来 Hold on. I'm cning over.
嘿 外婆 Oh. Hey, Gran.
嗨 嗨 Hi. Hi.
他能听到我们说话吗 Can he hear us?
不会 他睡觉很沉的 什么都听不到 Nah. Once he's out, he's out.
嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.
不不 这个"嘿"是提问的意思 No, no. This is a "hey" with a question. Um...
那个 我在想 So, uh, I was thinking...
那不是我的手 That's not my hand.
好吧 Anyway, uh...
我睡不着 我在想明天 I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Tomorrow.
我们的明天 Our Tomorrow.
我们的明天 你什么意思 Our Tomorrow? What do you mean?
我的意思是 What I mean is, um,
也许我们的明天 maybe our Tomorrow is different
和这个家族的其他人不一样 than the rest of... of the pack's.
也许我们的明天是属于我们自己的地方 Maybe our Tomorrow is a place of our own, you know?
像个家一样 只有我们两个的家 Like a home. Just the two of us.
只有我们两个吗 Just the two of us?
盖伊 我会很想念我的家人的 Hmm. Guy, I'd really miss my family.
但那听起来太棒了 But that does sound amazing!
一个属于我们自己的地方吗 A place of our own?
我们的家吗 Our home?
我们的家里可以有花吗 Ooh! Can our home have flowers?
当然 还有蝴蝶 Sure can. And butterflies.
加上一条潺潺的美丽溪流 And a sweet, babbling brook?
以及隐私 And privacy.
什么是"隐私" Ooh! What's "privacy"?
意思是 你可以只闻你想闻的脚 It means you only smell the feet you wanna smell.
所以 So, um...
你 小伊安珀克鲁德 do you, Eep Amber Crood,
你愿意和我共度明天吗 think you could spend your Tomorrow with me?
我愿意 I do.
我要去睡了 我会梦到我们的家的 I'm going to fall asleep and dream about our home.
晚安 盖伊 晚安 小伊 Good night, Guy. Good night, Eep.
只有他们两个吗 Just the two of them?
又是耳语又是亲吻 扰乱我宝贝女儿的心 Warping my baby's mind with whispers and kisses.
"阿瓜能听到我们说话吗" 当然 "Can Grug hear us?" Oh yeah,
阿瓜听着呢 全都听到了 Grug hears. Grug hears all.
你们说的那些只属于你们两个的地方 All about your private two person house of Tomorrow,
还有耳语啊 亲吻啊 潺潺的美丽溪流啊 whispering, kissing, butter babble brooking.
那他妈的是什么 What the heck is that?
桑克 Thunk,
别叫了 make it stop.
再睡一会 Hit snooze!
别叫了 肚肚 Stop it, tummy.
又是一个美丽的清晨 Another glorious morning.
你说什么 你想玩吗 What's that? You wanna play?
叼回来 伙计 Go get it, boy!
不 仙蒂 No, Sandy!
妈 仙蒂又去抢道格拉斯的棍子了 Mom! Sandy's fetching Douglas's stick again.
那是什么声音 Uh, what's that?
作战队形 Kill circle!
把保险栓拿掉 宝贝 Safety off, babe.
谢啦 Thanks.
今天是个赴死的好日子 Today is a good day to die!
大家 你们绝对猜不到我找 Hey, everyone! You'll never guess what I fo...
对不起 亲爱的 Oops. Sorry, honey.
我们以为你是捕猎者要杀我们呢 We thought you were a predator trying to kill us.
不 永远不要为有效的作战队形而道歉 No, never apologize for an effective kill circle.
你们得来看看这个 快跟我来 这边 You have to cne see this. Follow me! Come on. This way.
太棒了 你们会喜欢的 Yes! You're gonna love it!
那是什么 What is that?
我从没见过这样的东西 I've never seen anything like it.
妈 这是什么 让它走开 What is it, Mom? Make it leave.
这里让我有种感觉 There's something about this.
我觉得这里是世界的尽头 I think it's... the end of the world.
看来我什么都见识过了 Looks like I've seen it all.
好了我该上路了 Well, that's it for me.
我很高兴是你来送我 大猫 I'm glad it's you, Chunky.
这不是尽头 It's not the end.
这只是开始 It's just the beginning.
欢迎来到我们的明天 Welcne to our Tomorrow!
瞧瞧这些食物 Look at all this food!
盖伊 你看到了吗 Guy, are you seeing this?
你真是史上最棒的老爸 我们开吃吧 You're the best dad ever! Let's eat!
等一下 桑克 One moment, Thunk.
在我们开吃前 我想说几句 Before we eat, I'd like to say a few words.
用这面旗来标记我发现我们新家的这一天 Let this flag mark the day I discovered our home,
满是花朵与蝴蝶 filled with flowers, and butterflies,
还有潺潺的美丽溪流 and a sweet, babbling brook.
在这里 你所有的需求都会被满足 Here, right here, all your needs will be met...
我饿了 马上就好 I'm hungry! In a minute!
冲啊 他没在看我们 Go now! He's not looking.
马上 马上 马上就好 Just a minute. Just a minute. One minute.
不不不 等等 等一下 No, no, no. Wait, wait. Just wait.
这里是我们的家 一个我们将 This is our home, a place we'll always
永远在一起的地方 be together forever and ever,
不用谢 and you're welcne!
我做到了 I did this.
问题解决了 Problem solved.
食物 Food!
这些食物长得排排整齐是不是有些奇怪 Isn't it strange how this food grows in perfectly straight ro...
我不想再吃东西了 I don't feel like eating anymore.
妈 我是不是病了 Mom, am I sick?
不 亲爱的 你是饱了 No, honey. You're full.
饱了感觉怪怪的 Full feels weird.
我一口也吃不下了 I can't eat another bite.
等下 Wait.
我还能吃 Yes, I can.
香 蕉 蕉 Buh nah nuh.
香蕉? Banana?
在很久很久以前 我尝过一根 I tasted one once, long, long ago.
那是一个夏天 阳光温暖地洒在我的肩上 It was summer. The sun was warm on my shoulders.
鲜花盛开着 Flowers were in high bloom.
我还只是个毛头小子 I was just a cub.
我一口就把那根香蕉吞了 Well, I ate that banana in one bite.
然后从那之后 我没有一天 And ever since, a day hasn't gone by
不在想着它 without me thinking about it.
那是什么味道 父亲 那是什么味道 What was it like, Father? What was it like?
无法用语言描述 桑克 No words can describe it, Thunk.
没有语言能描述出它的美妙 No words are good enough.
我们知道了老爸 快把香蕉摘下来 We get it, Dad. Just grab the banana!
来吧 宝贝 Come here, sweet thing.
你们听到了吗 Do you guys hear that?
那是什么 What is that?
发生了什么 我看不到 What's happening? I can't see.
它们在接近 It's getting closer!
作战队形 Kill circle?
有东西翻墙过来了 Something got over the wall.
别离得太近 Don't get too close.
谁知道他们是什么奇怪的墙外生物 Who knows what kind of weird beyond the wall creatures they are.
让我们就在远处戳他们 Let's just jab at them from afar.
戳 Jab!
戳 再戳 Jab, jab!
等一下 Wait a moment.
透过他们凌乱的毛皮和呲着的牙 Look past the matted pelts and gnashing teeth.
能看到他们的眼睛里好像闪烁着人性 The eyes, there's a kind of humanity in them.
香 蕉 蕉 Ba na na.
他们在试图交流 It's trying to cnmunicate.
霍普 他们是人类 Hope, these are people!
原始人 Cave people.
我还以为原始人早就灭绝了 I thought cave people died off years ago.
我们很高兴见到你们 We happy meet you.
真心 In hearts...
非常高兴 ...much joy.
多谢 也很高兴见到你们 Thanks. Much joy to you too.
他们说话很流利 Oh. They speak beautifully.
请原谅我们的傲慢无礼 朋友 Oh, forgive our condescension, friend.
我是菲尔 I'm Phil.
我是霍普 我们是 And I am Hope. And we are...
贝特曼[文明人]一家 The Bettermans.
"文明 人" "Better man"?
贝特曼[文明人] 重音在"文明" Betterman. Emphasis on the "better."
我们是克鲁德一家 Well, we're the Croods.
这位是 盖伊 And this is... Guy?
哇哦 猜得好准 Wow. Good guess.
贝特曼夫妇 Mr. And Mrs. Betterman?
盖伊 这是怎么回事 Guy! What, What's going on here?
哦 盖伊 盖伊 盖伊 Oh, Guy. Guy. Guy!
霍普 是盖伊 Hope, it's Guy.
盖伊 盖伊 盖伊 Guy, Guy, Guy.
这是怎么回事 What's going on here?
我是在霍普和菲尔身边长大的 I grew up with Hope and Phil.
他们是我父母最好的朋友 直到 They were my parents' best friends until...
哦 盖伊 Oh, Guy.
我们以为我们永远失去你们一家了呢 We thought we lost your whole family.
就在那时我们意识到 在这个危险的世界 That was the moment we realized, in such a dangerous world,
应该有更好的生存方式 there had to be a better way to live.
什么 Wha...
那是你们家吗 Is that your home?
那是他们家 Whoa! That's their home!
妈妈 快看 爸 Whoa, mama! Look, Dad!
盖伊 比赛谁先到顶上 Hey, Guy, race you to the top.
打扰一下 小虎妞 Oh, um, excuse me, little tiger girl?
我们不用爬的 Uh, we don't climb this tree.
我们有贝特曼[文明人]的方法 There's a "Betterman" way.
这是我们的家训 Unofficial motto.
好了 大家都进来了吗 Okay, everybody in?
大猫得待在外面 Yeah, the, um, death cat will have to stay outside.
再见咯 大猫 See ya, Chunky.
抱歉 动物会带进来太多 Sorry. Animals track in too much...
泥土 um, dirt.
上去啦 Going up.
发生了什么 Whoa! What's happening?
欢迎来到贝特曼之家 Welcne to the Betterman home!
太美了 It's beautiful!
地方很大 是吧 Kind of big, isn't it?
什么 What?
我能看到云 但我在里面 Whoa! I can see the clouds! But I'm inside.
这是什么 这是什么 What is this? What is this?
我们称其为窗户 Uh, we call that a window.
窗户 Window.
好吧 Okay.
盖伊 晓晓会很高兴见到你的 Guy, Dawn will be so happy to see you.
晓晓 晓晓 Dawn? Dawn?
嗯 我们一起长大的 Yeah, yeah. We grew up together.
晓晓 Oh, Dawn!
那只是你的映像 它叫镜子 Oh. That's just your reflection. It's called a mirror.
哦 抱歉 Oh, sorry.
晓晓 Dawn!
抱歉 晓晓 Sorry. Dawn!
她去哪了 Where is she?
我在避难小屋 避难小屋 I'm in the panic cubby! Panic cubby!
晓晓 不是野兽来了 Dawn, it wasn't wild animals.
很安全 出来吧 It's safe to cne out.
妈 也许我们该在避难小屋的门上 Mom, maybe we should drill some air holes
钻几个通气孔 in the door of the panic cubby?
不行 蛇会钻进去的 No air holes. Snakes could get in.
但你绝对不会相信我们刚找到了谁 But you'll never believe who we just found.
盖伊 晓晓 Guy? Dawn?
盖伊 真的是你吗 Guy! Is it really you?
真是你 你在这里 It's you! You're here!
你长大了好多 你也是 那是我说的 You're so old! So are you! That's what I said!
又重聚了 Oh, together again.
他们俩在小时候形影不离 These two were inseparable when they were young.
形影不离 Inseparable.
晓晓是个女孩吗 Dawn's a girl?
等下 停 你系着树懒吗 Hold on, stop. You accessorize with a sloth?
我也系着树懒 这是皮带猴 I accessorize with a sloth! This is Belt!
我的叫腰带猴 Mine's Sash.
这几位是克鲁德一家 Oh, oh! These are the Croods.
你好 你好 Hello. Hey.
怎么样啊 还有这位 'Sup? And this...
等下 不 不 Wait. Nope, nope.
对 这是小伊 Yeah. This is Eep.
你是女孩 是啊 You're a girl? Yeah.
一个女 A girl...
朋友 friend!
我从来没有过一位女朋友 I've never had a girlfriend before!
我也没有 女朋友 Me either! Me either! Girlfriends!
好 小心 她的小身板吃不消 Okay, careful! Small bones.
别把腰闪了 Extra vertebrae!
太棒啦 咱们玩点啥 This is amazing! What do we do?
咱们聊点啥 What do we say to each other?
咱俩的声音怎么啦 What's happening to our voices?
我们的声音怎么越来越尖啦 Why are our voices getting so high?
你们是客人 想要什么请自便 别客气 As our houseguests, you're welcne to anything you want.
我知道我想要什么 I know what I want.
除了这个 Uh, except for that.
可是有那么多呢 But there's so many of them.
抱歉 阿瓜 Uh, sorry, Grug.
我们家只有一条规矩 I'm afraid we have one house rule here.
我们不能吃香蕉 We don't eat the bananas.
可它们就在那儿呀 But they're right here.
别的都可以 什么都行 随便你吃 Anything else, anything at all, is yours to enjoy.
只有香蕉不可以吃 But we don't eat the bananas.
真的吗 Really?
不能吃香蕉吗 No bananas?
可是 But...
我们不会吃你家香蕉的 We won't eat your bananas.
不早了 诸位也该 It's getting late, so...
好 我们可以就在这抱团睡觉 Well, we can just sleep pile right here.
好的 这地方不错 爸 Got it. Solid spot, Dad.
快看呀 菲尔 他们抱团睡觉 Look, Phil. They sleep in a pile.
真好玩 Ooh, fun!
别学他们 Nuh uh.
其实呢 每个人都有自己的房间 Actually, everyone gets their own rooms.
我们有单独的房间 We get separate rooms!
什么是房间 什么是单独 What's a room? What's a separate?
我们贝特曼一家相信隐私能促进个性发展 We Bettermans believe that privacy promotes individuality.
这是我们的家训 Unofficial motto.
而我们克鲁德一家相信 Well, we Croods believe that
一家人要抱团在一起 不论 the pack sticks together no matter...
什么 What?
和我说说我的房间吧 贝特曼爸爸 Tell me about my room, Mr. Better dad.
来吧 孩子 走这边 Well, son, it's right this way.
一切还要从一棵树和一个主意说起 It all started with a tree and an idea.
多奇妙的一天啊 Wow. What a day.
我从没想到还能再见到贝特曼一家 I never thought I'd see the Bettermans again.
嘿 帅哥 嘿 Hey, you! Hey.
这地方的景色胜过我知道的任何洞穴 Sure beats the view from any cave I know.
是啊 这地方真是难以置信 Yeah, I can't believe this place.
这床太舒服了 Oh, this bed is so cnfortable.
也不用含着别人的脚丫子睡觉 Ah, nobody's foot in my mouth.
比之前强多了 So much better.
可不是嘛 Yeah.
这就是你提过的那个叫隐私的东西吗 So, is this that privacy thing you were telling me about?
感觉有点 Just feels kind of...
疏远 你知道吗 far... you know?
盖伊 Guy?
盖伊 Guy?
盖伊 Guy?
观赏深夜窗户秀的时间到 Time to watch some late night window.
快看 道格拉斯 这家伙是我的最爱 Ooh, ooh. Check it out, Douglas. This guy's my favorite.
好了 猛犸象 你现在要做什么呢 Okay, mammoth. Whatcha gonna do now?
真是傻得可爱啊 What an idiot!
乌格 Ugga?
乌格 Ugga.
乌格 作战队形 Ugga! Kill circle!
是你呀 亲爱的 Oh. Hey, honey.
是呀 我也睡不着 Yeah, I couldn't sleep either.
搞什么独立房间 这种鬼地方谁住得下去 All these separate rooms. Who could live in a place like this?
这个嘛 Well...
而且哪里不太对头 And there's something off about that
那个菲尔贝特曼有点不对劲 Phil Betterman guy. Like, way off.
阿瓜 你知道我怎么想吗 Grug, you know what I think?
也许我们可以留下来 Maybe we could stay.
没搞错吧 你居然想留在这里 Excuse me? You're thinking about staying here?
难道我想在野外和鹫鼠抢食物不成 No. I want to be in the wild fighting vulture rats for scraps.
我当然想留在这里了 是啊 不过 Of course I want to stay. Yeah, but...
这里很好 可是 It's nice here. But...
你只是担心闺女会离开你 And you were just worried about your daughter leaving,
但我们一家人都在一起 but the pack is together.
差不多吧 Sort of.
如果你给这地方一个机会 If you give this place a chance
你说不定会喜欢上这里哦 you might actually like it here
我非得喜欢菲尔不可吗 Do I have to like Phil?
你得态度好一点 别惹事 You have to be nice. No hitting.
好吧 Okay.
不过就算我得独处 But if I have to be alone...
我也要和你一起独处 I'm gonna be alone with you.
我是说 你敢相信吗 I mean, can you believe it?
这么多年过去 盖伊又出现在我们家门口 After all these years, and Guy shows up on our doorstep.
我们原本担心晓晓孤零零一个人 And to think that we were worrying about Dawn being alone.
现在盖伊回来了 And now Guy's back!
这是命运让他俩重聚 It's like fate brought them back together.
就像命中注定 Like it was meant to be.
但是你看见那个洞穴妹和盖伊牵手了吧 But did you see the way that cave girl was holding Guy's hand?
你觉得盖伊对她是认真的吗 那个小咪 You don't think Guy could possibly be serious about that Meep?
还是叫小皮来着 还是小伊 Or "Peep"? Or is it "Eep"?
是小伊 她叫小伊 "Eep." It's "Eep,"
我觉得 小伊可不大适合这里 你知道吗 Well, I'm just not sure Eep fits in here. You know?
其实他们一家子都格格不入 In fact, none of them do.
这帮土包子似乎没弄明白墙的功能 Poor things do seem to struggle with the concept of walls.
我觉得原始人恐怕适应不了现代世界 I don't know if cave people belong in a modern world.
这个窗户秀我可以看到天荒地老 I'm going to watch window forever!
他们知道吗 Do they know that?
我记得咱们有必要让他们明白 I feel like we just need to help them understand
他们有着更美好的未来 that they have a bright future...
在这些围墙外面 outside these walls.
而盖伊的未来是在围墙内 And Guy's future is inside the walls.
和晓晓在一起 With Dawn.
不愧是霍普贝特曼 总是替别人着想 Hope Betterman, always thinking of others.
没办法 挡不住啊 Honestly, I just can't help it.
这一觉睡得 Ooh, that was...
爽啊 我有史以来睡得最好的一夜 ...hands down, the best night's sleep I've gotten in...
早安 盖伊 Morning, Guy!
嗨 贝特曼先生 Hi, Mr. Betterman.
来杯鲜榨苦豆汁吧 Fresh bitter bean juice?
谢啦 Uh, thank you?
嗨 盖伊 贝特曼太太 Hi, Guy! Ah! Mrs. Betterman.
送你的 我昨晚亲手做的 These are for you. I made them last night.
对了 我得叫小伊起床 Oh, uh, I should wake Eep up.
已经7小时没和她说话了 You know, it's been seven hours since I said, uh, "Hey."
真是可爱 That's adorable!
让可怜的小伊多睡会儿吧 她一定累坏了 You know, let's let that poor Eep sleep. She must be exhausted
不 她肯定已经 快看 Nah, I'm sure she's... Oh, look!
晓晓来了 太巧了 Here's Dawn! What a coincidence.
晓晓 你为什么在这个特殊的时间点 Why, Dawn, whatever are you doing on this particular rope bridge
出现在这座特殊的绳桥上呢 at this particular moment in time?
做晨间家务啊 My morning chores?
晨间家务 Morning chores!
太有才了 Genius.
太有才了 Genius!
太有才了 Genius!
有才 有才 有才 Genius! Genius! Genius!
太有才了 Genius.
太有才了 Genius.
早上好啊 Boom.
早上好啊 Boom.
一宿没睡好 Couldn't sleep last night.
我也是 Me neither.
我一觉醒来找不到你妈了 When I woke up, your mom was missing.
她该不会被野兽抓走了吧 You don't think a predator took her, do you?
没有 她在那里 Nope. Found her.
这个鬼地方改变了所有人 It's like this place is changing everyone.
我们不抱团睡觉了 也不一块起床了 We don't sleep pile anymore. We don't wake up together.
桑克就知道盯着那个破盒子看 And Thunk just stares at that box.
先别闹 道格拉斯 上面有鸟儿呢 Not now, Douglas. The birds are on.
爸 放松点 也就一晚上嘛 Dad, relax. It's been one night.
一点小小的改变也很 And a little change can be...
盖伊 Guy?
嘿 美女 Hey.
盖伊 Guy?
你还是你 但不像你了 You're you, but you don't look like you.
你闻起来像鲜花 And you smell like flowers.
还有柔柔细雨 And soft rain.
更像清澈的山涧 More like a clear mountain stream.
还有那么一丝香草的芬芳 With just a hint of vanilla.
这叫淋浴 你真该试试 It's called a shower. You should try it.
你想让我闻起来像香草吗 You want me to smell like vanilla?
只是提议 Just a hint.
你的衣服哪儿去了 What happened to your clothes?
他洗澡的时候 我们把他的衣服烧了 We burned his clothes while he was in the shower.
实在是脏得要命 In fact, they were so dirty
洗都洗不干净 只能烧掉 that we washed them and then burned them.
来吧 桑克 我们出去走走 Come on, Thunk. We're going outside.
我不想去 我在看鸟呢 I don't wanna. I'm watching birds.
以前咱们可不盯着鸟看呀 咱们和鸟战斗 In my day, we didn't stare at birds. We fought them.
让我过我的生活嘛 Let me live my life!
你好 新闺蜜 要吃早餐吗 Hey, new friend girl! Want some breakfast?
好呀 Uh, sure!
那我去生个火 Oh! I'll start the fire again.
火 Fire.
嘿 帅哥 Hey.
嘿 来 看看这招 Hey, yeah. Check this out.
这才是正确的生火姿势 Now, that's how you make a fire.
没必要两个人来做了 You don't need two people anymore.
简直不敢相信我之前 I can't believe how much time
浪费那么多时间砸石头 这样多赞啊 I wasted clacking rocks. This is amazing!
省时又省力 And it's such a time saver, and it's so simple.
再也不会把手指头砸疼了 No more smashed fingers.
贝特曼一家确实很 The Bettermans really do...
原来你在这儿 我找你半天了 Oh, there you are. I was looking all over for you.
我们爬得够高的 Whoa. We are really up here!
你觉得我身上闻起来奇怪吗 Do I smell weird to you?
你闻起来 很不同 You smell... different.
像河边的岩石 Like river rocks with, uh...
还有一点点苔藓气味 a hint of moss.
你手腕上的印记是什么 Whoa! What's that mark on your wrist?
只是一个伤疤 Oh, it's just a scar.
伤疤 Scar?
是啊 被刺蟹伤到的 没什么大不了 Yeah, from a thorned crab. No big deal.
那这个呢 Whoa! And that?
剃刀虫 Razor worm.
那这个呢 蝎子獾 Well, what about that one? Scorpion badger.
沼泽蛇 天空蛇 火山 Swamp snake, sky snake, volcano,
世界末日 end of the world,
我妹 我妹 my little sister, my little sister,
我妹 她经常咬人 my little sister. She bites a lot.
这一处连我爸都不知道 And my dad doesn't even know about this one.
花生脚趾 Whoa. Peanut toe.
每处印记都代表着一次冒险 Every mark is an adventure!
我爸妈根本不会让我留疤 My parents won't even let me have scars.
所以他们才建了围墙 保护我的安全 That's why they built the wall. To keep me safe.
他们不让你走出围墙吗 You're not allowed outside the wall?
是啊 盖伊一家出事后就不让我出去了 Nope, not since what happened to Guy's family.
所以 这个农场 So, this farm...
就像是你的洞穴 is like your cave.
你就像我一样 You're just like me!
跟我来 Come on.
天哪 这是你的坐骑嘛 Oh, man. Is this your ride?
不 是我爸的 Nah, it's my dad's.
听听这引擎的低鸣声 Listen to this baby purr.
看到那只猪吻鳄了吗 是的 See that pig gator over there? Yeah.
想跳跳看吗 好呀 Wanna jump it? Yeah!
看到那堆鸡海豹了吗 是的 See that chicken seal over there? Yeah.
想跳吗 好呀 Wanna jump it? Yeah!
看到那堵围墙了吗 是的 You see that wall? Yeah!
想跳吗 好呀 Wanna jump it? Yeah!
不 小伊 我不能去围墙外面的 No! Eep, I'm not allowed to go outside the wall!
别担心 Don't worry.
我们会在别人发现之前回来的 We'll be back before anyone knows.
你没事吧 Are you okay?
我的天哪 我的心砰砰直跳 Oh, my gosh! My heart is pounding!
我从来没有感到这么刺激过 I feel so alive!
让我们去跳更多东西 Let's jump more stuff.
准备好了吗 Ready?
开始吧 Let's do it.
好耶 Yeah!
再一次 要更大的 Again! Something bigger!
贝特曼太太 Oh! Mrs. Betterman.
我们正在研究这个发明呢 We were just checking out this invention.
这是干啥的呀 What's it for?
这是 Um... it... w...
不如你问问菲尔 You know, why don't you ask Phil?
他在那花了不少时间 He spends a lot of time in there.
总之 这个给你 Anyway, here.
我想你可能会想要这个 I thought you might want to have this.
这是我们家族以前的合照 It's some old pictures of our families.
谢谢 Thank you.
这个会通往哪里去 Where does this go?
爸爸 如果我错过了什么呢 Dad, what if I miss something?
我想要回去里面 I wanna go back inside.
不行 桑克 和道格拉斯玩会 No, Thunk. Play with Douglas.
它感到被冷落了 He's feeling left out.
大家都不在一起玩了 它感到很难过 And he's sad that everyone isn't spending time together anymore.
好吧 All right.
道格拉斯 想玩捡东西吗 You wanna play fetch, Douglas?
准备好咯 预备 Yeah? Okay. Okay.
走你 Go get it!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
我要回窗户那里去 I'm going back to the window!
原来你在这啊 There he is!
阿瓜 这儿 兄弟 Grug! Over here, buddy.
我们去兜个风吧 Let's go for a ride.
阿瓜 瓜瓜 Grug. Gruggers.
瓜瓜瓜瓜 G G G Grug.
阿瓜 Grug.
阿瓜 阿瓜 Grug? Grug.
想去那看看吗 Wanna go for that ride?
很厉害吧 阿瓜 Pretty impressive, eh, Grug?
一个有趣的故事 Funny story,
你眼前所看到的一切 everything you see before you used to be
原本是个凄惨绝望 尘土飞扬的不毛之地 a sad, hopeless, dust filled wasteland.
听起来不怎么有趣 That doesn't sound funny.
但是运用智慧的力量 But through the power of higher thought,
我设计出了一种方式 I devised a way to get all the water
能够将高山上的水 from that high mountain source
引流至此 to flow down here.
那还真是有趣呢 How interesting.
是呀 我把荒芜的沙漠变成了苍翠的绿洲 Yup, I turned a barren desert into a lush oasis.
现在我们有了水源 不止如此 Now we have all the water we need and then some.
实际上 Matter of fact,
我们正考虑在那边安置一座 we're thinking of putting in a new waterfall feature
新的瀑布 right over there.
香蕉 Ooh, banana.
不 No!
你打我干嘛 What'd you do that for?
抱歉 我必须得提醒你这条规矩 Sorry. I'm afraid I must remind you of our one rule.
我们不能吃香蕉 We don't eat the bananas.
为什么呀 Well, why not?
你看 到处都长着香蕉 I mean, they're everywhere!
你看 你放了整整一碗香蕉在那儿 Look! You got a whole bowl full of them over there.
那些是给谁准备的 Who are those for?
阿瓜 我们可以整天谈论水果 Grug, we could talk about fruit all day.
或者 Or...
你想看一些很酷的东西吗 do you wanna see something really cool?
我不知道 I don't know.
嘿 你想吃些点心吗 Hey. Fixing yourself a snack?
我想我应该收拾一下这里 Oh, I thought I'd clean up a little.
因为我们昨天把这搞得一团糟 Noticed we made a bit of a mess yesterday.
别客气 我不介意的 Oh, no. I hadn't noticed.
你只需那个放到堆肥箱里就行 Um, you can just put that over there in the cnpost bin.
真聪明 Oh, smart.
你真棒 Good job.
我们不希望让你觉得我们家是一群野蛮人 Well, we didn't want you to think we're a family of savages.
野蛮人 Savages.
仙蒂 放开它 Sandy, drop it.
放开 Drop it!
小孩子嘛 Kids, right?
乌格 你肯定想念野外生活了吧 So, Ugga, you must really miss the wild.
对吗 像打猎呀 Right? With the hunting...
不怎么想 Not really.
采摘呀 ...and the gathering...
也不怎么想 Not really.
朝着月亮嚎叫 ...the baying at the moon.
一点也不想 Not at all.
说真的 外面的生活很糟糕 Honestly, it sucks out there.
如果吃早饭前没人饿死 就算很好了 If no one's died before breakfast, it's a win.
这里可比外面好多了 It is so much better in here.
挺好的 That's nice.
是啊 Yeah.
事实上 阿瓜和我考虑过 我们也许可以 Actually, Grug and I were thinking that maybe we...
我差点给忘了 这是为你准备的 Ah! I almost forgot. I made this for you.
一个篮子吗 是的 A basket? Mm hmm.
好吧 更像是个旅行篮子 Well, it's more like like a travel basket.
旅行篮子吗 Travel basket?
是啊 旅途中用的 Yeah, for the road.
里面有水果 坚果 肥皂 It's got fruit, nuts, soap,
还是肥皂 more soap
以及颈枕 and a neck pillow.
是啊 路上用确实很棒 Oh. Yeah. This'll be great... for the road.
谢谢 Thank you.
应该的 这都是为了感谢你们带盖伊回家 It's the least we can do to thank you for bringing Guy home.
家 Home?
家 Home.
盖伊 Guy?
盖伊的家 你懂的 Guy's home. You got it.
我得走了 晚餐时候见 好吗 Well, I gotta go. See you at dinner, okay?
小伊 Ahh! Eep!
小伊 Eep?
我有伤疤了 I have a scar.
你有伤疤了 You have a scar!
我有伤疤啦 好耶 I have a scar! Yeah!
别告诉贝特曼夫人 Don't tell Mrs. Betterman,
当她以为我在烈日下干活的时候 but while she thinks I'm toiling in the hot sun,
其实我在这儿 I'm actually in here,
我的男人洞穴 my man cave.
这里好热 It's hot in here.
阿瓜 你脱掉毛皮就会舒服的多 Grug, you might be more cnfortable if you removed your fur pelt.
我已经脱了 I I already did.
好吧 Right.
好了 这是一个父亲躲避家庭喧嚣的地方 Yeah, it's a place a father can escape the chaos of family life.
放松自己 和兄弟在一起 Relax, hang with his bros,
如果他有兄弟的话 if bros he has.
再来杯鲨奶不 Another shark milk?
因此 你来这是为了躲避你的家人吗 So, you cne in here to hide from your family?
不是躲避 是帮助 我在帮助我的家人 Not hide, help. I help my family.
所以 So, uh,
这为什么是帮助你的家人呢 how does this help your family?
问得好 Yeah.
我在这找到了解决我家最大问题的办法 This is where I find solutions to my family's biggest problems.
好吧 Okay.
那么 感到放松了 舒服了吗 So, feeling relaxed? Comfortable?
易受暗示影响了吗 Susceptible to suggestion?
大块头 你有什么心事吗 What's your problem, big guy?
我没有心事 I don't have a problem.
阿瓜 别这样 我看你整天愁眉苦脸的 Come on, Grug. I've seen you moping around.
你有什么心事 What's your problem?
我很热 这就是我的心事 I'm hot. That That's my problem.
叩叩 Knock, knock.
大块头 我在敲你的心门呢 I'm knocking on the door, big guy.
开门吧 Open it.
不 No.
向我敞开心扉吧 Open up to me.
不 No.
和我分享吧 Share with me.
我不想 我好热 Uh uh. I don't wanna. I'm hot.
告诉我你的心事 Tell me your problem.
我没有心事 I don't have a problem.
你才有呢 You have a problem.
告诉我你的心事 Tell me your problem.
我不 告诉我 I don't... Tell me.
我不喜欢这里 可以了吧 I don't like it here, all right?
我的家人都分开了 My pack's all split up.
没人和我一起抱团睡觉 There's no one to sleep pile with.
你不让我吃香蕉 You won't let me eat bananas.
盖伊给了小伊一块石头 他亲了我的手 Guy gave Eep a rock. He kissed my hand.
他们正计划离开我们的家庭 They're planning on leaving the pack.
还有我一点都不喜欢你 And I don't like you at all!
有点意思 Hmm. Now, that's interesting.
也许我只是需要更好地了解你 You know, maybe I just need to get to know you better.
不 不是那个 跟我说说小伊和盖伊 No, not that. The part about Eep and Guy.
盖伊想带走我的女儿 Oh. Guy's trying to take my daughter away.
父亲对父亲 我也担心我的女儿 Father to father, I worry about my daughter too.
在盖伊回来之前 她很孤单 She was so lonely before Guy came back.
是啊 Yeah.
好像盖伊是一切的问题所在 It's almost like Guy's the problem.
等一下 你是那个意思吗 Wait a minute. Are you saying what I think you're saying?
对 不 Yes. No.
我不知道 太热了 I don't know. Hot.
你是说 Are you suggesting...
我们把盖伊留在这 ...we take Guy off your hands
这样晓晓就不会孤单了 so Dawn isn't lonely,
而小伊也会回到你们家人身边 and Eep stays with you, with your pack?
我有这么说吗 Uh, am I?
阿瓜 这真是个好主意 Why, Grug, that's a truly great idea.
你做到啦 你解决了我们俩的问题 You've done it! You've solved both our problems.
没有吧 真的假的 No. Really?
那我们说好咯 兄弟 So, we have a deal, bro?
成交 Deal.
乌格 我刚刚和菲尔玩得很开心 Hey, Ugga! I just had the best time with Phil!
你看看我 站的笔直 思如泉涌 Look at me. Standing up straight, got lots of ideas.
菲尔是个很好的倾听者 You know, Phil's a good listener.
他知道什么是好主意 当他听到 He knows a smart idea when he hears... one.
贝特曼一家想让我们离开 把盖伊留在这 The Bettermans want us to leave without Guy.
你觉得呢 Oh, um... You think so, huh?
好像我们真的会那样做一样 As if we would ever do that.
好吧 盖伊是我们家的一员 Well... Guy's a member of our pack.
勉强算是吧 Kind of.
你能想象到那会对小伊造成什么影响吗 And can you imagine what that would do to Eep?
她绝对会受到沉重的打击 It would absolutely destroy her!
也就刚开始吧 Well, initially.
在他们眼里 我们只是头脑简单的原始人 They think we're just simple cave people.
以为我们会愚蠢到用一个水果篮交换盖伊 That we're so stupid, we'd trade Guy for a fruit basket.
然后她还想让我觉得那是我自己的想法 And then she tried to make me think it was my idea!
这真是个好主意 贝特曼 That is a great idea. Betterman.
就好像我们真的会那样做一样 As if we'd ever do that!
那我们说好咯 贝特曼 So we have a deal? Betterman.
他们肯定认为我们蠢得要死 They must think we're pretty stupid.
你做到了 阿瓜 你很聪明 一点也不傻 You've done it, Grug. Thinking man. You're not stupid.
贝特曼 贝特曼 Betterman! Betterman!
贝特曼 贝特曼 Betterman! Betterman!
也许我们应该低调点 亲爱的 Maybe we should take it down a notch, honey.
我们要专注 我们要带着盖伊离开这 We gotta focus. We've gotta get Guy and get out of here.
可以 但是首先 Okay. But first,
我要去做一件我很久很久之前 there's something I've wanted to do
就想做的事 for a really, really long time.
不敢相信他们居然还留着这些旧相册 Ah. I can't believe they kept these old picture albums.
这是贝特曼一家 That's the Bettermans.
这是我妈 这是我爸 这是我 Okay, this is my mom, this is my dad, and that's me.
我知道 那时候我很瘦 Yeah, I get it. I was skinny.
这地方很棒吧 皮带猴 It's pretty great here, huh, Belt?
那是我爸吗 掩护我 Is that my dad? Hide me!
贝特曼先生吗 Mr. Betterman?
什么贝特曼先生 "Mr. Betterman"?
只是盖伊 你好啊 盖伊 It's just Guy. Hi, Guy!
嗨 帅哥 Hey, you.
你去哪了 带大猫兜风去了 Where'd you go? Took Chunky for a joyride.
兜风 兜风 Joyride! Joyride?
我们跳来跳去 We rolled the death...
在围墙外 大猫 Outside the wall. ...cat!
你带晓晓在围墙外面 You took Dawn for a joyride
兜风吗 对啊 outside the wall? Yeah.
贝特曼夫妇不想让晓晓去围墙外面 The Bettermans don't want Dawn outside the wall.
他们搭建围墙是有原因的 They built the wall for a reason,
为了保证大家的安全 you know, to keep everyone safe.
盖伊 放松点 Guy, relax.
是啊 盖伊 没什么大不了的 Yeah, Guy, take it down low.
她怎么了 What's wrong with her?
只是中了蜂毒之后的正常反应 It's just a reaction to the bee venom.
蜂毒 蜂毒 Bee venom? Bee venom!
这什么 What the...
只是被蜜蜂小蛰了一下 小吗 It's just a little bee sting. "Little"?
你没资格管我 Hey, you're not the boss of me.
这是很严重的 This is a very severe...
小伊 这是很严重的蜂蛰伤 Eep, this is a very severe bee sting!
这是很严重的蜂蛰伤 她没事 "This is a very severe bee sting." She's fine.
不不 她不太好 No, no. She's not fine.
我没事 晓晓 I'm fine. Dawn!
小伊 这样一点也不好 她可能受了重伤 Eep, that was not smart. She could have been seriously hurt.
你需要反思一下你做的这些事 You gotta think about these things!
你为什么表现出这副样子 你喜欢冒险 Why are you acting like this? You like adventures.
不不 我喜欢活着 现在情况不同了 No! No. I like not dying. Things are different now.
但她需要出去看看 But she needed to get out.
她就和以前的我一样 这里是她的洞穴 She's just like me. This is her cave!
不 她跟你不一样 这里不是她的洞穴 No, she's not like you. This is not her cave!
她不是洞穴妹 She's not a cave girl.
洞穴妹 "Cave girl"?
他说洞穴妹是什么意思 What does he mean by "cave girl"?
我让他看看什么是洞穴妹 I'll give him a cave girl!
我相信你们都很有食欲 I trust you've all brought your appetites.
霍普大厨辛苦了一整天 Chef Hope's been working hard all day.
这个真好吃 贝特曼妈妈 This is so good, Mrs. Better mom.
你吃的是插花 You're eating the flower arrangement.
阿瓜 乌格 你们要吃点什么 Uh, Grug, Ugga, what can we offer you?
我们没事 Ah, we're good.
我们在来的路上吃了点东西 Yeah, we ate a little something on the way over.
哎呦 原谅我 Oops. Pardon me.
好吧 Okay.
看 Oh, look!
盖伊和晓晓在那儿 Oh! Guy and Dawn are here...
在一起 ...together.
你能做到吗 You good to do this?
只要不让大家看到你的巨手 Just try to keep your giant hand out of sight.
明白 Gotcha!
欢迎 小伊 你的座位在这 外婆的 Oh, welcne, Eep. Your seat is over here, next to...
旁边 Gran.
我们的事没完 你叫我洞穴妹 We're not done. You called me a cave girl.
但你确实住在洞穴里啊 But y y you are a cave girl.
但你说的洞穴妹 可是个贬义词 But you said "cave girl" like it's a bad thing.
原始人有什么问题吗 盖伊 What's wrong with cave people, Guy?
原始人没什么不好 There's nothing wrong with cave people.
需要我给你拿条毛巾或者餐具什么的吗 Can I get you a towel or a utensil or something?
我很好 I'm good.
你为什么要这副样子 Why are you acting like this?
我只是要表现的像个洞穴妹 盖伊 I'm just acting like a cave girl, Guy.
但我想你现在已经对这些不满意了 But I guess that's not good enough for you anymore.
我可从来没说过 I never said that.
阿瓜 让我们趁这个时候谈谈你的好主意 Grug, let's take this moment to talk about your great idea.
什么 Uh, what?
阿瓜认为 而且我也同意 Grug felt, and I concurred,
盖伊应该跟他的同类 现代人在一起 that Guy should be with his kind of people, evolved people.
小伊应该和她的同类在一起 And Eep should stay with her kind.
因此我们做了交易 你再说一遍 So we made a deal. Say again?
什么交易 他的交易 What deal? His deal!
你的主意 是你的主意吗 Your idea. Your idea?
盖伊和我们在一起 小伊和她家人在一起 Guy stays with us, and Eep stays with her pack.
是阿瓜说的 不是我 Grug's words, not mine.
你想甩掉我吗 真的吗 爸 You tried to get rid of me? Really, Dad?
没有 宝贝 我没这样想过 No! Honey, I don't think that.
是他让我以为我是这么想的 I mean, he made me think that I thought that.
他耍了我 He tricked me!
是他把我带到他那愚蠢的男人洞穴 He took me into his stupid secret man cave,
然后他耍了我 and he tricked me.
什么是男人洞穴 What's a man cave?
一个地方 让我能躲避 It's a place I go to get away.
躲避什么 Away from what?
躲避你 笨蛋 Away from you! Duh!
什么 我们都是这么想的 What? We're all thinking it.
你怎么敢 你怎么敢 How dare you? How dare you!
你们俩怎么敢 How dare the both of you!
你们居然要把我介绍给盖伊 You're trying to fix me up with Guy?
你的手怎么了 What happened to your hand?
我被蜜蜂蛰到了 Oh. I got stung by a bee. Oh!
在围墙外面 Outside the wall. Oh!
你去围墙外面了吗 围墙外面 You went outside the wall? Outside the wall?
这都是你们的错 是吗 我们的错吗 This is all your fault! Oh! Our fault?
我能说句话吗 Can I say something?
不能 好吧 No! Okay.
我不敢相信你居然真的答应了他 I can't believe you actually made that deal.
他们对你做了什么 我有伤疤了 What did they do to you? I got scars.
我们的宝贝 Our baby!
那里非常热 It was really hot.
我喝了一肚子鲨奶 还光着身子 I was full of shark milk. I was naked!
为什么 菲尔 为什么 Why, Phil? Why?
因为隐私能促进个性发展 我们的家训 Because privacy promotes individuality! Unofficial motto!
好吧 看来我们都有不为人知的秘密 Well, kiddo, looks like we all have something to hide.
够了 走吧盖伊 我们离开这里 That's it! Come on, Guy. We're leaving.
等一下 Wait, hold on a second.
是你先想要甩开我的 阿瓜 First, you wanted to get rid of me, Grug,
现在你又想我跟你一起走了吗 and now you want me to cne with you?
你还想把我女儿拐走呢 You were trying to take my daughter away!
承诺我宝贝女儿什么蝴蝶和潺潺溪流 Promising my baby girl butterflies and babbling brooks.
看到了吧 我就知道你在偷听 You see? I knew you were listening.
你们这些人之间一点隐私都没有 There is no privacy with you people.
哦 你是说我们这些原始人吗 Oh, you mean cave people?
我不是这个意思 Not what I said.
我在陈述事实 小伊 Positives, Eep, that's all I'm saying.
这里的很多东西都更好 Lots of things here are better.
更好吗 比如不用挨饿 不用抱团睡觉 "Better"? Like not starving, no sleep pile.
抱团睡觉有什么不好的 What's wrong with the sleep pile?
得了吧 小伊 抱团睡觉都是气味 Oh, cne on, Eep! The sleep pile reeks!
那是爱的气味 Reeks of love!
好啊 至少我闻起来像我自己 Well, at least I smell like me.
我甚至不知道你闻起来像什么 I don't even know what you smell like.
花儿和细雨 Flowers and soft rain.
我现在都不认得你是谁了 I don't even know who you are anymore!
一身香草味 脖子上还带着难看的岩石 With your vanilla and your stupid neck rock!
都是因为这里 这个地方简直是 It's this place. This place is...
家 这个地方是家 Home! This place is home!
家 "Home"?
这就是我爸妈想让我寻找的地方 This is the place my parents wanted me to find!
这里就是明天 This is Tomorrow.
那显然我不属于这个明天 Well, clearly, I don't belong in this Tomorrow.
我要走了 I'm leaving.
你要跟我一起走吗 Are you cning with me?
我 I, um...
我不能 I can't.
那我猜我们俩拥有截然不同的明天 Then I guess we have two different Tomorrows.
小伊 Eep.
那么 谁想吃甜点吗 So, who's ready for dessert?
我告诉过你 I told you,
我们不饿 we're not hungry!
你吃了一个香蕉吗 You ate a banana?
不不 我们吃了所有的香蕉 Nuh uh. We ate all the bananas.
那是不可能的 That's impossible.
我们可是原始人 Not for cave people.
你干了什么 What have you done?
只是香蕉而已 菲尔 They're just bananas, Phil.
"只是香蕉" "Just bananas"?
她说"只是香蕉" "Just bananas," she says!
我就只有这一条规矩 That was my one rule!
等等 我们还没完呢 Wait, we're not done.
我还有很多话要跟你说的呢 There was more I was planning on saying to you!
贝特曼妈妈 我还是去窗户那边吃甜点吧 Mrs. Better mom, I'll just take my dessert at the window.
你在逗我吗 我才跟她家人住了多久 You kidding me? I've lived with her family for how long?
身上 身上充满污垢 浑身气味 With the... With the dirt and the smell.
小伊 小伊 是你吗 Eep? Eep, is that... you?
我不知道他怎么了 I don't know.
你打他了吗 没有 Did you hit him? No.
我是想打来着 I thought about it.
这些香蕉是我们生存的关键 The bananas were key to our survival.
这些香蕉保护我们免受伤害 The bananas were keeping us safe.
免受谁的伤害 Safe from what?
它来了 It's here...
来拿香蕉了 for the bananas!
那是什么 菲尔 What is, Phil?
它每晚都会来 持续很久了 It has cne every night for 100 moons or more.
我发现香蕉是唯一能阻止它的东西 I found bananas are the only thing that keeps it at bay.
墙那边是什么 菲尔 What's on the other side of the wall, Phil?
一晚又一晚 它永远拿不够 Night after night, it was never enough!
它想要它的香蕉 It wants its bananas!
墙那边到底是什么 菲尔 What's behind the wall, Phil?
它是什么 菲尔 What is it, Phil?
它拿香蕉做什么 它是什么 What are the bananas for? What is it?
我不知道 I don't know!
不过就是一只小拳猴 It's just a little punch monkey.
我要走了 I'm leaving.
你一直在给它香蕉吗 You just kept giving it bananas?
等等 等等 让我缓一缓 Wait, wait. Let me understand something.
你压根不知道你在 You had no idea you were working...
为一只小不点猴子打工吗 for an itty bitty monkey?
给了它这么多年的香蕉 Giving it bananas for years!
这可不好 That's not good.
不要 不要 离我远点 No, no, no! Get away!
菲尔 Phil!
拜托 拜托 快点 Come on, cne on, cne on!
道格拉斯 那些花不适合我 Oh, Douglas, those flowers did not agree with me.
我错过什么了吗 What'd I miss?
嘿 贝特曼妈妈 那里之前不是有堵墙吗 Hey, Mrs. Better mom, wasn't there a wall there before?
菲尔 Phil?
爸爸 盖伊 Dad? Guy?
阿瓜 Grug?
不见了 It's gone.
墙不见了 菲尔不见了 The wall is gone. Phil's gone.
我的天哪 有东西把他抓走了 Oh, my gosh. Something has taken him,
把他们全部抓走了 taken all of them.
我们该怎么办 What are we gonna do?
没找到他们 但我找到了这个 No sign of them. But I did find this though.
那不是我的篮子吗 眼神不错啊 Is that my basket? Good eye.
仙蒂能通过这个追踪他们 Sandy can track them with this.
仙蒂 开工 Sandy, seek.
好的 Okay, right.
你们去找他们 我和晓晓待在这里修墙 You guys go, and Dawn and I will stay here and fix the wall.
或者 晓晓 Or better yet, Dawn,
你回避难小屋躲起来吧 let's get you back inside your panic cubby.
事实上 我想我们能挤一挤躲在里面 In fact, I think we can both fit if we suck it in.
她闻到味道了 She's got the scent.
抓走他们的家伙一定还没走远 Whatever took them couldn't have gotten far.
妈妈 Mom,
我也要去 I'm going too.
晓晓 你说什么呢 我们和他们不一样 Dawn, listen to yourself! We are not like them.
爸爸需要我们 Dad needs us.
等等 晓晓 Wait. Dawn!
晓晓 你会需要这个旅行篮子的 Dawn, you'll need the travel basket.
里面有个颈枕 It has a neck pillow.
你们要把我们带去哪 Where are you taking us?
闭嘴吧 Stop talking!
如果你们要吃我们 If you're going to eat us,
先把那胖子吃了吧 是他吃了你们的香蕉 you should eat the fat one first. He ate your bananas.
你不会是在怪我吧 Oh, don't you blame me for this.
这都是你的错 我的错吗 This is all your fault! My fault?
你评评理 盖伊 Tell him, Guy!
她说我变了 She says I changed.
我没有变 我本来就是这样 宝贝 I didn't change! This is the real me, baby!
你懂吗 你懂我在说什么吗 You know? You know what I'm saying?
你看到的就是所有 就是 What you see, that's what you get. That's what you...
你在这呢 刚刚不知道你去哪了 There you are. I lost you for a second.
总之 我不需要任何人 压根不需要 Anyway, I don't need anybody. No one at all.
好吧 和你聊也没用 反正你也不会说话 Ow! Fine! Wasn't much of a conversation anyway.
看来就只有我和我的想法 Guess it's just me with my thoughts.
旅行日志 Travel log.
确切来说 我在一块木头里旅行 Literally, I'm traveling in a log.
已经过去挺久了 来更新一下日志 So, it's been a while. A little update.
还记得明天吗 Remember that Tomorrow?
就是那个我花了一辈子追寻的东西 You know, the one I spent my whole life looking for?
好吧 结果啊 Well, turns out,
我爱的女孩对它一点也不感兴趣 the girl I love wants nothing to do with it...
对我也是 or me.
女人的心 海底的针 Girls, very, very cnplicated.
亲爱的日记 是我 Dear diary. Hey, it's me.
还记得我之前说过命运吗 Remember what I said about fate?
好吧 命运非常愚蠢 还是个骗子 Well, fate's dumb and a liar.
命运觉得他高你一等 Fate thinks it's better than you.
命运想要和 Fate wants to stay with...
贝特曼一家 他们太酷了 The Bettermans! They're amazing.
我是说 你看到他们的树屋了吗 I mean, have you seen their tree house?
住在树上有什么好的 What's so great about living in a tree?
淋浴 速燃火堆 吃不完的食物 还有 Showers, instant fire, so much food, and...
隐私 "Privacy."
好吧 这事很明显了 Well, one thing's clear.
我们结束了 结束了 It's over! over!
就这样吧 就这样吧 Fine! Fine!
谁在乎呢 我才不在乎 Who cares? Not me.
你没事吧 Are you okay?
这外面好亮啊 It's so bright out here.
我只是想看着窗户 I just need to watch the window for a...
就看一分钟 I just need to watch it for a minute!
嘿 那是我的旅行篮子 Hey, my travel basket!
旅行窗户 Travel window.
乌格 你能让你儿子把他的脏手 Ugga, can you tell your son to keep
从我的东西上拿开吗 拜托了 his grubby hands off my stuff, please?
听着 我对晚餐时发生的事感到很抱歉 Listen, I feel really bad about what happened at dinner
我爸妈 你 还有盖伊 with my parents, and you, and Guy.
拜托 我没事 这都过去了 Please, I'm good. It's in the past!
你懂的 盖伊和我很不一样 You know, Guy and I, we're too different.
好吧 你和我也很不一样 Well, you and I are different,
但我们相处的很好 对吧 and we get along great, right?
是啊 Yeah, yeah.
但是 那很复杂 But it's it's cnplicated.
他是个男生 He's a boy.
他 He is... um...
很愚蠢 stupid.
所以说 这不一样 You know, it's different.
怎么了 男孩问题吗 What's the matter? Boy problems?
在我们那个时代 可没有男孩问题 Well, in my day, we didn't have boy problems.
因为我们没有男孩 没有男人 也没衣服 Because we didn't have any boys, or men, or clothes.
我们是女武士部落 We were a warrior tribe of wimmins.
雷霆姐妹 The Thunder Sisters!
什么是雷霆姐妹 What's a Thunder Sister?
只是外婆的过时睡前故事 Just Gran's old bedtime stories.
真实故事 True stories!
够了 晓晓 别和这疯女人说话了 Okay. Dawn, stop talking to the crazy lady.
我们不会真的要穿过这里吧 We aren't actually gonna cross that, are we?
我们要过去 仙蒂追踪到了气味 Yes. Sandy's tracking the scent.
好吧 肯定有别的路的 Well, there's gotta be another way. You know?
一条既平坦又没有陆鲨出没的路 Maybe one that's stable and not infested with land sharks!
不如这样 Tell you what,
你来负责"礼物篮子" you be in charge of gift baskets,
我来负责找到男人们 and I'll be in charge of tracking the men.
我们过去 We cross!
不不不 别过去 Oh, no, no, no. We are not crossing this!
我的大猫我来管 我们过去 My cat, my rules. We cross!
也许我们该投个票 回去 Maybe we should take a vote? Around!
前进 Cross!
回去 Around!
前进 不 Cross! No!
仙蒂 过来 Sandy, cne!
真是谢谢你啊 霍普 这可真安全 Thank you, Hope. This is so much safer.
我看不到外面 I can't see!
发生什么了 What's happening?
它们要带我们去哪 Where are they taking us?
撑住 盖伊 只要我们离开这块木头 Hold tight, Guy. As soon as we get out of this log,
我就拳打脚踢 找回我们的自由 I'll start swinging and punching our way to freedom.
来吧 拳猴们 开始吧 Come on, punch monkeys! Let's get this on!
不只有拳猴 It's It's not just punch monkeys.
还有脚踢猴 It's kick monkeys,
铁头猴 锤裆猴 headbutt monkeys, low blow monkeys,
啃咬猴 腹肌猴 bite monkeys, ab tight monkeys!
肩膀拳猴 尾巴拳猴 Shoulders that punch! Tails that crunch!
狂躁窒息猴 奇异倒挂猴 尖牙毒嘴猴 Deranged stranglers! Strange danglers! Fanged manglers!
嘴部呼吸猴 大脑碾压猴 Mouth breathers! Brain squeezers!
还有一个有着奇怪眼睛的家伙 And a dude with...weird eyes.
它们似乎在说某种原始的语言 They seem to have some kind of primitive language.
但你不会 对吧 聪明鬼 But you can't speak it, huh, smarty pants?
我是不会 但我肯定被关几个月后 Well, no. But I'm sure after a few months in captivity...
我能和它们交流 我的拳猴语说的很好 I can talk to them. I'm fluent in punch monkey.
真的吗 这不可能 You are? Impossible.
我真不想这么做 这可不是门美丽的语言 Oh, I really don't want to do this. It's not a pretty language.
打扰一下 我想问问 Pardon me, I'd like to ask...
我知道了 它说了什么 Ooh! I see. So, what's he saying?
它们很生气 因为菲尔违反了他们的合同 They're angry because Phil broke the terms of their contract!
可笑 我们从来没有过正式协议 Ludicrous! We had no formal agreement,
你们这些骗子 you chiselers!
还有 它们想要它们的香蕉 Oh! Also, they want their bananas.
是啊 香蕉很好吃 但为什么管我们要 Yeah, bananas are delicious. Why is that our problem?
还有一个问题 And one more question.
很久以前 它们的世界是个天堂 Many moons ago, their world was a paradise.
看来这会是一个漫长的故事 This is gonna be a long story.
那是一段欢乐的时光 "It was a time of much joy."
河水自由地流淌 The water flowed freely.
香蕉茂盛地生长 The bananas grew in bunches.
我们拥有艺术 政治 We had art, politics...
经济 ...economics... Ooh.
但是最重要的 我们有香蕉 ...but most of all, bananas.
许许多多的香蕉 So many bananas.
接着 在满月 Then, at full moon,
怪物来拿走了它的香蕉 the monster came for its bananas.
是啊 美好时光 Yep. Good times.
等等 倒回去 对 它用了怪物这词吗 Wait. Um, go back. Yeah. Did he say "monster"?
我们才不倒回去 就像我刚刚说的 We are not going back! As I was saying...
美好时光 Good times.
但是 出于某种奇怪原因 河水不再流淌 But then, for some strange reason, the water went away.
之后呢 香蕉也不再生长 After that, the bananas went away too.
但是怪物可没有离开 But the monster didn't go away. No.
它又来拿它的香蕉了 It came back for its bananas.
但没有香蕉了 There were no bananas.
总的来说 它们真的需要那些香蕉 In summary, they really need those bananas.
怪物 香蕉 Monsters, bananas.
我来告诉你问题出在哪里 I'll tell you what their problem is.
它们的水源枯竭了 Their water supply is dried up.
把我的话一字一句的告诉他们 盖伊 Tell them this word for word, Guy.
我 菲尔贝特曼 I, Phil Betterman,
靠一己之力就把沙漠变成了绿洲 single handedly turned a desert into an oasis
从高山上把水源引过来 by diverting water from a high mountain source,
就像是 那边 那个 much like that... one.
等等 盖伊 不要翻译这句 Wait, Guy, don't translate that.
太晚了 Too late.
都是他的错 It was all him!
他偷了你们的水 He stole your water
吃了你们的香蕉 ate your bananas
毁了你们的环境 and ruined your society!
够了 我不会再受你们欺负了 That's it! I will not be pelted!
来吧 你们这些粗鲁的猿猴 Now, impertinent apes...
让你们见识一下我脑力全开的厉害 ...meet the full force of my intellect.
让你们见到工具制造者贝特曼就感到绝望 Look upon Betterman the toolmaker and despair!
刺 刺 Jab, jab.
刺 刺 刺 Jab, jab, jab.
该走了 菲尔 Way to go, Phil.
该走了 霍普 我们跟丢了他们的气味 Way to go, Hope. We lost the scent.
不不不 旅行窗户 No, no, no! Travel window!
拜托 拜托 Come on, cne on. Whoo!
它还能用 各位 It still works, everybody!
我们迷路了 We are lost.
这就是为什么不能跟着原始人 还有 This is why you don't follow cave people. One more word out of...
我们差点忘了老办法 We have forgotten the old ways,
这个世界和我都还年轻时的办法 the ways of the world when it was young, and I was young,
那时我是一个女武士部落的族长 when I was the queen matriarch of a warrior tribe of wimmins.
雷霆姐妹 The Thunder Sisters.
没错 雷霆姐妹 You got it girl. The Thunder Sisters.
我们曾面对危险 打败死神 We faced down danger and kicked death in the crotch!
我们不需要雷霆姐妹 妈妈 We don't need the Thunder Sisters, Mom.
我们需要一个能找到他们的办法 We need a way to find the men!
办法吗 Oh, a way?
雷霆姐妹总能找到办法 The Thunder Sisters always find a way!
我想你还没忘记飞行吧 老丫头 Think you got one more flight in you, old girl?
我的天哪 Oh, my goodness.
飞吧 维格塞斯 飞吧 Fly, Wigasus, fly!
去吧 Go.
去找到他们 维格塞斯 Go and find them, Wigasus.
我受够了 That is it!
你们都是疯子 You are all crazy!
你知道吗 那个头发不会回来了 它逃了 And you know what? That hair's not cning back. It escaped.
我们现在需要做的就是 晓晓 Which is what we need to be doing, Dawn.
摆脱这些疯狂的原始人 Getting away from these crazy... cave people!
妈妈 Mom!
你们不请自来闯入我们的生活 You came barging into our lives uninvited,
你甚至都没有洗的 恶心的脚 without even wiping your disgusting... feet!
还有这位偷窥狂桑克 和那个愚蠢的窗户 And peeping Thunk over here, with his dumb... window.
这是给大孩子看的节目 This show is for older kids.
还有那个浑身长满跳蚤的老鼠宝宝 And that flea infested rat baby!
你这傻孩子 You dumb baby.
好吧 我要杀了她 Okay. I'm gonna kill her.
嘿 冷静点 Hey, hey, hey. Chill.
还有你 And you!
把我女儿带到围墙外面去 Taking my daughter outside the wall,
让她留下了伤疤 和她说了愚蠢的想法 giving her scars and stupid ideas!
妈妈 不要用那种方式跟我朋友说话 Mom! Don't talk to my friend that way.
我很高兴盖伊能恍然大悟 And I'm glad Guy came to his senses
意识到不应该和一个洞穴妹在一起 and realized he doesn't belong with a cave girl.
他应该和我们在一起 贝特曼一家 He belongs with us, the Bettermans!
我们走 晓晓 Let's go, Dawn!
妈妈 你去哪里 Mom, where are you going?
我得离开这里 Got to get away!
原始人 Cave people!
哦不 Oh, no.
那是什么 What is that?
小伊 Eep!
干掉它 小伊 Get him, Eep! Get him!
妈妈 她在那 Mom! There she is!
我们来救你了 冰雪女王 We're cning for you, ice lady!
作战队形 Kill circle!
来吧 是时候拼刺刀了 Come on, stabby. Time to get stabbing.
伙计们 等一下 Guys, wait a minute.
大家放下武器 Everyone lower your weapons.
晓晓 她在干什么 Dawn. What is she doing?
相信她 放下武器 Trust her. Lower your weapons.
到这来 小家伙 你可以出来了 Come here, little guy. You can cne out.
对 不要怕 你可以的 Yeah. It's okay. You got it.
这不是怪兽 This isn't a monster.
它是个母亲 It's a mom
它只是担心它的孩子 想保护孩子 who was just afraid for her baby and being protective,
虽然可能有一点 粗鲁 and maybe a bit, uh, rude.
也许它自己都没有意识到 And maybe she just didn't realize
我们这些外来者并不是个威胁 而是 that the outsiders weren't a threat but actually...
朋友 friends.
而且也许 And that maybe,
狼蛛和外来者 the wolf spiders and outsiders
可以在树屋里 could live in beautiful harmony together
和谐共处 in their tree house!
我是说在冰穴里 I mean ice cave.
你看着它们就能想到那么多吗 You got all that just from looking at them?
也许我观察世界的这扇窗户还不够 Perhaps the window by which I view the world is flawed.
我要去摸摸它们 I'm gonna go pet them.
看啊 它们用牙齿拥抱我 Oh, look, they're hugging me with their teeth!
盖伊 小伊 Guy. Eep?
盖伊 小伊 你回来了 Guy. Eep, you came back!
不 No.
你已经做了决定 You made your choice.
不 那不是我想要的 享受你的明天吧 No. That's not what I wanted! Enjoy your... Tomorrow!
小伊 快回来 Eep! Come back!
不 No!
阿瓜 能安静点吗 我正在思考 Grug, do you mind? I'm trying to think!
我在想着怎么离开这里 在怪物出现以前 Well, I'm trying to get out of here before that monster shows up!
根本没有怪物 笨蛋 There's no monster, you bonehead.
它们只是想 吓唬我们 They just want to... scare us.
没错 That's it!
是时候将恐惧化作力量对抗这些猿猴了 Time to strike fear into the hearts of these apes.
让你们见到火焰制造者贝特曼就感到绝望 Look upon Betterman the fire maker and despair!
火焰 火焰 Flame, flame!
真棒 它们现在有了长矛 还有了火 Great. Now they have spears and fire.
盖伊 他刚才把火给了这些猴子们 Guy, he just gave the monkeys fire!
准备好了吗 握手 You ready? And shake.
握手 Oh. And shake!
握手 握手 握手 And shake, and shake, and shake, and shake, and shake!
嘿 外婆 你确定这样安全吗 Hey, Gran? Are you sure this is safe?
不用担心 不会 太疼的 Don't worry. It won't hurt... much.
小伊呢 她去找柴火了 Where's Eep? She went off to get more firewood.
我去找她 乌格 帮帮我 I'm gonna go find her. Ugga, help me.
小伊 Eep?
嘿 Oh, hey!
我只是 I'm just...
我只是弄点柴火 I'm just getting some firewood.
我觉得已经够多了 I think you've got it covered.
跟树打了那么久 想休息会吗 Do you wanna take a break from beating up the forest?
你想谈谈吗 Are you ready to talk about it?
我不敢相信他在我和树之间 选择了树 I can't believe he would choose a tree over me.
我觉得事情没那么简单 I don't think it's that simple.
盖伊从小就认识贝特曼一家了 Guy knew the Bettermans when he was little.
他们是他最亲近的家人 They're the closest thing he has to a family.
以前我每次受伤的时候 Every time I've been hurt before...
都会留下一个看得见的伤疤 I've gotten a mark I can see.
这一次我伤得很厉害 This hurts so much,
却看不见伤疤 and I can't even see it.
我能看见 I can see it.
不重要了 Doesn't matter.
我们只是太不一样了 We're just too different.
我才不在乎呢 I don't even care.
小伊 如果有什么东西让你很受伤 Eep, if something hurts this much,
那说明它是你在乎的东西 maybe it means you do care.
也许那就是你要为之战斗的东西 Maybe it's something worth fighting for.
所以呢 你现在要怎么做 So, what are you gonna do about it?
妈妈 你确定不和我们一起睡吗 Mom, you sure you don't wanna join us?
这里真的很暖和 It's really warm in here.
我可不是抱团睡觉的人 Uh, I'm not really a sleep pile person.
我有披肩可以保暖 好吧 I have a shawl to keep me... warm. That's okay.
我可以用这个旅行篮子 I'll just use the travel basket to shield mys...
不是吧 Aw, cne on!
很舒适 不是吗 It's cozy, isn't it?
我告诉过你了 Told ya.
嘿 乌格 Hey, um, Ugga?
小伊 Eep?
嗨 Hi.
我就是想说一声 I just wanna say, um...
我之前实在是太糟糕了 that I have been terrible.
尽管我做了那些事 说了那些话 After everything I did and said,
你们依然救了我 you still saved me.
为什么呢 Why?
我们总是说"一家人要在一起" Well, we always say the pack stays together.
这是我们的家训 Unofficial motto.
没关系的 It's okay.
不 有关系 我太坏了 No. It is not okay. I was awful.
真的没关系 It's fine.
我曾想从你身边夺走盖伊 没关系 I tried to steal Guy from you. It's okay.
我还给了你一个咄咄逼人的篮子 And I gave you a passive aggressive basket.
是的 很奇怪 Yeah, that was weird.
谁会那样做啊 Who does that?
还有你的女儿 显然她不是老鼠宝宝 And your daughter, obviously, is not a rat baby.
她很漂亮 She's beautiful.
她是个漂亮的人类宝宝 She is a beautiful human baby.
还有 够了 And... Enough!
盖伊在哪 Where's Guy?
我想我是它的新宠物了 I think I'm his new pet.
太糟了 Oh, that's rough.
它说什么 盖伊 What's he saying, Guy?
年老的智者下了命令 The aged wise one has decreed,
因为我们没有香蕉可以给怪物 because we have no bananas for the monster,
所以 你们 将要 you will be...
接下来我来翻译吧 盖伊 I think I can translate from here, Guy.
这个野蛮的原始人将为它们种植香蕉 They're saying the oafish caveman will grow bananas for them,
用他痛苦悔过的泪水浇灌土地 watering the fields with his bitter tears.
自然 它们想让我来监督 Oh. And naturally, they want me to supervise.
它们不是那么说的 Not what they said.
你又不会说拳猴语 You can't speak punch monkey.
我不会吗 Can I not?
猴子们 我已经掌握了你们 Monkeys, I have mastered your
风趣而富有表现力的语言 zesty and expressive language.
不 你没有 No, you haven't.
让我也讲点拳猴语吧 Let me talk a little punch monkey.
菲尔贝特曼非常聪明 非常愚蠢 Phil Betterman is so smart, he's stupid!
你要说什么 Oh, what do you have to say to this...
要不 这事让我来解决吧 You know what? Let me fix this.
你不介意吧 能把这个给我吗 谢谢 Do you mind? Can I take this? Thanks.
不要妨碍我 你不要妨碍我 Do not interrupt me! You stop interrupting me!
你们俩能停下吗 Will you two stop it?
我正在想办法帮我们离开这里 I'm trying to get us out of this!
我和这些猴子相处得很好 I'm in good with these monkeys.
我有了一份工作 I have a job!
你们俩 你们要搞砸了 And you two, you're gonna mess it up!
就像你们搞砸一切 Like you mess up everything!
就像你搞砸了我美好的青少年恋情 Like you messed up my beautiful teenage romance.
盖伊 孩子 请你理解 Guy, son, please understand.
那是阿瓜的错 It's Grug's fault.
抓住他 盖伊 我不是你那边的 Get him, Guy! I am not on your side!
对啊 他是我这边的 我也不站你这边 Yeah, he's with me! I'm not on yours either!
我认识那宽阔的肩膀 I recognize those broad shoulders.
小伊 你来找我了 Oh, Eep, you came for me.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
你要去哪 菲尔 Where you going, Phil?
这里没有男人洞穴 No man cave here.
你可以躲掉你的家人 You can hide from your family...
不过你躲不掉我 ...but you can't hide from me.
好吧 你珍视的家人们 Well, your precious pack...
很高兴你走了 is glad you're gone...
因为你让他们窒息 because you smother them.
行 你造了一堵墙围住你的家人 Oh! Well, you built a wall around your family.
但你也在你心中造了一堵墙 But you also built a wall around your heart.
你知道你算什么吗 You know what you are?
我来告诉你你算什么 I'll tell you what you are.
你是个 糟糕的 You're... A bad...
父亲 Father!
话语也能当作武器吗 Words as weapons?
你只不过是个洞穴妹 You're just a cave girl.
这个叫淋浴 试试看 It's called a shower. Try it.
我告诉她要洗澡 谁会做那种事啊 I told her to take a shower. Who does that?
就是你 You did.
小伊 Oh, Eep.
祝贺 菲尔 Congratulations, Phil.
你正中我痛处 You hit me where it hurts.
我也一样 Likewise.
嘿 菲尔 Hey, Phil! Hey!
听得见吗 阿瓜 Hello, Grug!
阿瓜 我是产生幻觉了吗 Grug, am I hallucinating?
没 盖伊变成了巨型香蕉 No. Guy's a giant banana.
猴子们刚刚要说的是 What the monkeys were trying to say
我们会在月圆之夜 was that we're gonna be sacrificed
被献祭给怪物 to the monster at full moon tonight.
她还在外面等着 She's still waiting out there.
我不确定她的头发会回来 I'm not sure her hair is cning back.
我睡了多久了 Ooh. How long was I out for?
你们都瞅啥呢 What are you guys all staring at?
妈妈 Mom!
你的头发 狂野凌乱 我爱它 Your hair! It's massive and wild, and I love it.
谢谢 Thanks.
外婆 你的头发 Gran, your hair!
啥 这只是暂时的造型 What? It's temporary.
不 它在朝我们飞过来 No! It's flying this way!
维格塞斯回来了 Wigasus has returned!
滚开 Get off me.
说重点 Get to the point.
拳猴 我恨拳猴 Punch monkeys. I hate punch monkeys.
维格塞斯说男人们被带去那边了 Wigasus says the men have been taken over yonder.
很好 计划是什么 Great. What's the plan?
雷霆姐妹会怎么做 What would the Thunder Sisters do?
没错 雷霆姐妹 Aw. All right, Thunder Sisters!
如果我们要去解救那些男人 If we're gonna rescue these men,
我们就需要某些东西 there's something we're gonna need.
窗户 错 A window? No.
朗朗上口的口号 错 A catchy chant? No!
彼此 Each other.
"彼"什么 错 "Each" what? No!
新的部落名字 New tribe names.
仙蒂 你应该叫"搜寻者" Sandy, you shall be called "Seeker."
小伊 "火焰之心" Eep, "Fire Heart."
乌格 "血色号角" Ugga, "Blood Horn."
桑克 你是 Thunk, you're...
就叫"桑克"吧 "Thunk."
我不记得名字的聪明女孩 Smart girl whose name I don't remember.
我叫晓晓 错 I'm Dawn. No!
你叫"日落姐妹" You are "Sister Sunset."
还有你是"沼泽之水" And you are "Bog Water."
我的名字是"沼泽之水"吗 My name's "Bog Water"?
在你有炫酷头发前就想好了 I thought of it before you had cool hair.
我乃沼泽之水 I am Bog Water!
嘿 日落姐妹 怎么了 火焰之心 Hey, Sister Sunset. Yeah, Fire Heart?
你看见那些狼蛛了吗 看见了 You see those wolf spiders? Yeah.
想要骑它们吗 是的 Wanna ride them? Yeah!
雷霆姐妹 雷霆姐妹 Thunder Sisters. Thunder Sisters!
雷霆姐妹 Thunder Sister!
雷霆姐妹 Thunder Sisters!
进我嘴里了 Oh, it went in my mouth.
好吧 Well,
我猜这就是我们的结局了 I guess this is it.
菲尔 抱歉我吃了你的香蕉 Phil, I'm sorry I ate your bananas.
我想也许我也做了错事 I suppose perhaps I have made mistakes too.
比如给猴子提供了武器吗 是的 Like weaponizing these monkeys? Well, yeah.
或者偷了它们的水源 Or stealing their water?
还有教它们打这些结 And teaching them to tie these knots?
它们打的结烂透了 Well, their knots were atrocious!
我只希望我能再看小伊一眼 I just wish that I'd been able to see Eep one more time.
我耗尽我一生去寻找 I spent my whole life searching
一个我父母想要我找到的地方 for a place my parents wanted me to find,
然后我找到了 and I found it.
不过现在 我能想到的只有小伊 But now, all I can think about is Eep.
我最好的朋友 My best friend...
我的第一个 也是唯一一个爱人 my first and only love.
你知道的 你的父母很爱你 You know, your parents loved you very much.
我认为他们只是想要你 I think all they wanted for you was to...
找到幸福 find happiness.
如果有什么事是我知道的 And if there's one thing I know,
那就是你和小伊令彼此幸福 it's that you and Eep make each other happy.
盖伊 Guy,
对我而言 没有人比你更适合 there's no one I'd rather my daughter
与我的女儿共度明天 spend her Tomorrow with than you.
盖伊 我也允许你 Guy, I too give you permission
和阿瓜的女儿成家 to start a home with Grug's daughter.
不是这样的 不过还是感谢你 That's not how it works. But it is appreciated.
你们两个讨厌鬼是最像父亲的 And you two twits are the closest thing I have to fathers.
谢谢 儿子 Thanks, son.
看来我们没那么不同 阿瓜 We're not so different after all, Grug.
我们是两个蠢到家的父亲 痴迷于香蕉 We're two profoundly foolish fathers obsessed with bananas...
将要非常讽刺得死去 ...about to die an incredibly ironic death.
阿瓜 发生什么了 Grug! What's going on?
我不知道 我看不见 I don't know! I can't see!
我看不下去了 这是个啥 I can't look. What is it?
是个 是个 It's... It's...
是个 It's...
实际上有点可爱 actually kind of cute.
那只是它的额头吗 不是吧 That's just its forehead? Oh, cne on!
这什么 What the...
雷霆姐妹 Thunder Sisters!
小伊 Eep!
那是什么鬼东西 What the heck is that?
{c&H00E2FC&pos(192,250.5)}{1a&H00&}拦住他们
{fn黑体fs26c&H5E98EA&1a&H00&4c&H1B5CE4&4a&H00&frz7.02533pos(91.2,88.1)b1}火焰之心
火焰之心 小心 Fire Heart, heads up!
{pos(187.7,60.7)2c&H163AA2&2a&H00&c&H1640A9&1a&H00&b1}日落姐妹
{b1pos(273.3,119.4)4c&HBBE077&4a&H00&}{fn黑体}{fs26}{c&H3124C7&}{1a&H00&}血色号角
{frz8pos(263.9,152.2)fn黑体fs26b1}{c&HA0B7BE&}搜寻者
{frz 7.13064fn黑体fs26pos(97.4,68.9)b1c&HFBAA7F&1a&H00&4c&H312289&4a&H00&}桑克
{pos(73.2,181.6)frz 6.59925b1fn黑体fs26c&H36273E&1a&H00&4c&H88CB91&4a&H00&}沼泽之水
不 爸爸 No, no, no! Dad!
{an9} 来吧 姐妹 ♪ Come on, sisters
不 No!
吃我假发 Eat wig!
{frz23pos(118.3,170)b1fn黑体fs26c&HF3BFFF&}维格塞斯
小伊 小伊 我有话要说 Eep! Eep! I have something to say!
我也是 So do I!
不愧是我女儿 Boom! That's my girl!
嘿 你饿吗 Hey! You hungry?
来抓我啊 Come and get me!
到出口去 Get to the exit!
好嘞 小伙子们 我们要带你们离开这 All right, boys! We're getting you out of here!
真悬啊 对吧 Close one! Right?
伙计们 Guys?
菲尔 你还好吗 Phil, are you okay?
不好 阿瓜 It's bad, Grug!
我想我的脚踝扭到了 I think I rolled my ankle!
你先走 救你自己吧 You go on. Save yourself.
一家人要在一起 兄弟 Pack stays together, bro.
兄弟吗 Bro?
兄弟 Bro.
兄弟们 什么鬼 Bros. What the...
最好的兄弟 永远的最好兄弟 Best bros! Bro FFs!
香蕉兄弟 Banana bros!
一生的兄弟 Bros for life!
他们干啥呢 What are they doing?
嘿 快把心思放到逃跑上来 Hey! Get your heads in the game!
大猫 快走 Chunky, go!
小伊 Eep!
阿瓜 爸爸 Grug! Dad?
他们人呢 Where are they?
我想我看见什么了 I think I see something.
{pos(196,251.4)}{b1}{c&H2894FE&}{1a&H00&}{fn黑体}{fs26}香蕉兄弟
人都在这了吗 Are we all here?
盖伊呢 小伊呢 Where's Guy? Where's Eep?
击 掌 Boomsies.
小伊 等等 我有些话想和你说 Eep, wait, wait. There's something I need to tell you.
现在吗 Now?
我一辈子都在 I spent my whole life
寻找一个叫明天的地方 searching for a place called Tomorrow,
但那不是 but it isn't a...
继续 Go on.
但明天不是一个地方 But Tomorrow isn't a place.
它是个人 明天是你 小伊 It's a person. It's you, Eep.
你就是我的明天 You are my Tomorrow.
真的吗 Really?
看招 Take that!
我想我让它更生气了 I think I made him madder.
跑 Run!
快 快到这下面来 Come on! Get under here!
我们得把这东西扔下去 We've gotta drop this thing.
怎么弄 这被太多藤缠住了 How? There's too many vines!
嘿 嘿 Hey! Hey!
我真不敢相信这居然成功了 Wow. I can't believe that actually work...
{fn方正兰亭中黑_GBKfs16}{c&H00E2FC&}我们自由了 解放者万岁
{fn方正兰亭中黑_GBKfs16}{c&H00E2FC&}岩石 岩石 岩石
不 No!
小伊 不 Eep! No!
我来了 I got you!
你知道吗 那可不是我真的脚趾 You know what? That's not my real toe.
你从没跟我说过这件事 You never told me about that.
你知道她有个花生脚趾吗 不知道 Did you know she had a peanut toe? No.
旅行日志 Travel log...
最终篇 final entry.
经历了我一生中最长 最可怕的两个月夜 After two of the longest, most terrifying moons in my life,
克鲁德家族和贝特曼家族重新和好了 the Croods and the Bettermans made it back together.
道格拉斯 Douglas?
道格拉斯 Douglas!
道格拉斯 Douglas!
贝特曼一家 And the Bettermans
欢迎大家待在这 永远 welcned everyone to stay... forever.
所以我们在农场周围做了一些改动 So we made a few changes around the farm.
这样视野开阔可多了 可不是嘛 Yeah, it really opens up the place. Right?
拳猴们也搬到了我们隔壁 Oh, and the punch monkeys moved in next door.
伙计 它们经常开派对 Man, do they party a lot!
整日 整夜 All day, all night.
菲尔真的学会了说拳猴语 Phil actually learned to speak punch monkey.
行 我会给你我的独家食谱 别担心 Okay. I'll get you that recipe. Don't you worry.
而阿瓜 And Grug...
再来一遍 Come again?
他还在刻苦钻研呢 Well, he's still working on it.
再来 One more time.
宝贝 快进到最精彩的部分 Hey, babe. Get to the good part!
对 对 Oh, yeah. Right!
这些还不是唯一的变化 Those weren't the only changes.
我真的会非常想你们的 Oh, I'm really gonna miss you.
如果你需要我们 你妈妈和我一直都在这 Your mother and I are here if you need us.
好吗 Boom?
好 Boom.
过来抱抱 儿子 Get in here, son.
再见 爸爸 Goodbye, Dad.
我们的宝贝女儿离开了 Our baby's leaving.
我们的宝贝女儿离开我们了 Our baby's leaving!
击掌 Boomsies?
击掌 Boom.
大家 快看 Hey, everyone!
仙蒂会说话了 她说"击掌" Sandy said her first word! Sandy said, "Boomsies!"
嘿 嘿 怎么了 Hey. Hey, what?
嘿 美女 Hey, you.
外婆 你换了新发型吗 Gran, did you do something new with your hair?
这个吗 Oh, this?
维格塞斯请了两天假 我试试新的假发 Wigasus took the day off, so I'm trying a new do.
桑克 别把窗户拿到桌上来 Thunk, no window at the table.
有谁饿了吗 Who's hungry?
这是一道特殊的料理 It's a special dish
我们称它为香蕉兄弟面包 we call Bronana Bread.
我父亲担心家人会变得越来越少 My father was afraid of the pack getting smaller.
但最后 变得越来越多了 But in the end, it got bigger.
非常多 A whole lot bigger.
终究爸爸是对的 Dad was right after all.
一家人在一起会更强大 We were stronger together.

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制