疯狂原始人1 中英文双语台词


每次日出都意味着新的一天,新的开始 With every sun cnes a new day.A new beginning.
希望今天会比昨天更好 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.
但对于我来说不是,我叫伊普 But not for me.My name is Eep.
这是我的家人,我们是克鲁一家 And this is my family, the Croods.
如果你还没从我们的兽皮外衣和倾奇的前额 If you weren't clued in already by the animal skins
发现我们是谁的话,告诉你,我们是洞穴人 and sloping foreheadswe're cavemen.
我们大多宅在洞穴里,宅在黑暗里 Most days we spend in our cave,in the dark.
日复一日,夜复一夜地宅着 Night after night, day after day.
对,温馨的家哪 Yep, home sweet home.
一旦有机会出去,我们就想方设法 When we did go out, we struggled to find food
在充满危险的世界中寻找食物 in a harsh and hostile world.
我则绞尽脑汁独自逃生 And I struggled to survive my family.
我们是最后的洞穴人了,曾经有其他的洞穴人 We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.
高姿一家,被猛犸象一脚踩成肉泥 The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
霍克一家,被沙蛇一口吞进肚里 The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
尔福一家,被蚊子活活咬死 The Erfs, mosquito bite.
斯洛格一家,得个感冒就能死 Throgs, cnmon cold.
克鲁一家…就是我们啦 And the Croods, that's us.
我们活下来全靠我那爹 The Croods made it, because of my dad.
他死壮死壮的,特别循规蹈矩 He was strong,and he followed the rules.
就是我们洞穴墙上的规矩 The ones painted on the cave walls.
任何新事物都是不好的,好奇是不好的 Anything new is bad curiosity is bad.
晚上外出是不好的 Going out at night is bad.
基本上任何有意思的事都是不好的 Basically, anything fun is bad.
欢迎来到我的苦逼世界 Welcne to my world.
但这故事要说的是 But this is a story about
那一切怎样在瞬间全改变了 how all that changed in an instant.
因为我们不知道我们的世界 Because what we didn't know was that our world...
马上就要玩完了 was about to cne to an end.
墙上可没有规矩教我们如何应付这种情况 And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.
你应该等我信号再出来的,小伊 You are supposed to wait for my signal Eep?
嘿 Boo.
不要! Ow! No!
我们都在那破山洞里呆一万年了 We've been in that cave forever.
三天可不是一万年 Three days is not forever.
对于这个家就是 It is with this family.
小伊,给我下来呗?你太…招摇过市了 Eep, would you cne down here? You're being so dramatic.
不,小沙,回来! No, Sandy, cne back here.
记住等信号,好姑娘都会等信号的,阿加! Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal Ugga.
抓住小沙我就回去,你就可以发信号了 As soon as I get Sandy I'll go back in and you can give the signal.
不,但你们早出来了 No, I mean, you're already out now.
我在等你信号的,爸爸! I'm waiting for the signal, Dad.
没事了,桑克,出来吧 Never mind, Thunk. Just cne out.
但你要是不给我信号,我咋知道你是我爹? But if you don't give the signal,how do I know you're my dad?
信号不是让你知道是我 The signal isn't so you know it's me.
而是让你知道我没被动物吃掉 It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.
那为什么信号是动物的声音呢? Then why is the signal an animal noise?
我是说这难道不会使人产生误会? Doesn't that just confuse things?
我还在等信号! I don't know.I'm still waiting for the signal.
妈妈,我们可以走了! Mom, we're ready to leave.
妈妈? Mom?
还没死呢! Still alive.
还太早了 It's still early.
你还这么肥 And you're still fat.
排成早餐队形! Breakfast formation!
给我拿出点洞穴人的样子来!动作要快! I want to see some real caveman action out there. We do this fast.
声音要响,团结一致 We do this loud.We do this as a family.
学会害怕! And never not be afraid!
片名:《疯狂原始人》
耶…早餐耶… Yay, breakfast.
该谁了? Who's up?
投姥姥决定,扔上去 We'll flip for it.Call her in the air.
正面 Heads!
反面,桑克上,就位! Tails. Thunk is in. Positions.
好,桑克 Okay. Thunk...
去吧! Go.
快去,桑克! Come on, Thunk.
太棒了!把它带回洞里! Way to go.Take it to the cave.
放孩子咬它! Release the baby!
去吧,小沙,去吧! Get them, Sandy! Go!
抓住他们,妈妈! Get them, Mom!
老太太失手!小伊,替我报仇! Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!
谢谢 Thanks.
小伊! Eep!
接好! Heads up!
爸爸,现在可以吃了吗? Hey Dad, can we eat now?
回家再吃 Just wait till we get home.
小伊,过来踩煞车! Eep, put on the brakes.
小伊! Eep!
谁想吃? 干得好,爸爸 Who is hungry? All right! Good one Dad
给你,桑克,喝吧 Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
对不起,爸爸 看来得吃“快餐”了! Sorry Dad. Looks like fast food tonight
没事儿,我上周吃过了 That's all right. I ate last week.
两指节征兆! Two knuckle warning!
快回去 Come on, Croods. Go, go.
快点,快点,黑暗会带来死亡!洞穴人都知道 Come on, cne on. Darkness brings death.We know this.
月圆之夜,该洗澡喽 The moon is full. Bath night.
逃命去! 休想跑,妈妈 Run for your life! You too Mom.
我不想丢掉保护层! I don't want to lose my protective layer
妈妈,你都生蚂蚁了 Mom, you've got ants.
看,小沙都不跑 See? Sandy doesn't fuss.
她还在外面? Is she still out there?
你知道她讨厌呆在洞里,古勒格 You know she hates the cave, Grug.
明天还要来哦 Please cne back tomorrow.
她怎么能不爱洞穴呢?这么温馨 How could she not like the cave? It's so cozy.
有点黑,不是吗? It is a little dark, Grug.
没那么黑啦 It's not that dark.
小伊! Eep!
小伊! Eep?
快点,我要关门了 Come on, I have to close the cave.
小伊! Eep!
知道啦,来啦! Okay, okay.
快点 Come on.
小伊,下来! Eep! Come down!
太险了 我看着呢,我没事 That was too close I was watching. I was fine.
你去上面干什么,小伊? 不知道 What were you doing up there, Eep? I don't know.
你去找什么? 没什么 What were you looking for? Nothing
那你为什么上去?不知道! Then why did you go up there? I don't know.
为什么不知道? Why don't you know?
别找东西了! Stop looking for things.
恐惧让我们活下来,小伊,永远要懂得害怕 Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.
这一切有什么意义? What is the point of all this?
你说什么? What was that?
我们为什么在这儿?我们这么做是为了什么? Why are we here? What are we doing this for?
没人说过求生是好玩的 No one said survival was fun.
没有什么是好玩的 Nothing is fun.
你能不能下来,小伊? 古勒格? Would you cne down here? Grug.
小伊 古勒格 Eep. Grug.
好 下来了 Yes. Off!
好,我试过了 走开! Yes I know. Okay I'm trying to..Off.
我只是不懂她为什么需要独自呆着 I just don't see why she needs her own ledge, that's all.
只是想问问 她在想事情 That's what this is about She's working through some things...
需要自己的空间 and she needs her own space.
什么事?要多久? What things? How long is this going to take?
真的吗?她都不听我说话了 Really? She already doesn't listen to me Hey!
看,她听着呢 See? She's listening.
要想幸存她就得遵守规矩 If she wants to survive she has to follow our rules
讲故事怎么样?小伊喜欢听故事 How about a story? Eep loves those.
好主意,想听故事吗? That's a good ide..How about a story huh?
好耶,快讲 Yeah, tell us a story.
好,借用一下,谢谢 Okay Can I borrow that? Thank you.
小伊!你以前的最爱! Eep, your old favorite.
我都好几年不玩了 I haven't played with that thing in years.
今晚我们讲干脆熊的故事 Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着 A long time ago this little bear was alive.
她活着因为她听爸爸的话 She was alive because she listened to her father...
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着 and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.
所以她很快乐 So she was happy.
但干脆熊有个致命的问题 But Krispy had one terrible problem.
她心中充满了…好奇 She was filled with... curiosity.
古勒格! 好,好 Grug. Yes. yes.
有一天,当她在树上的时候 And one day, while she was in a tree...
这好奇的小熊想爬到树顶 the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
她刚爬到树顶 And no sooner than she climbed to the top...
就看见新奇的东西,然后就死了! she saw something new and died!
就那样死了? 对! Just like that? Yes!
她临死前的恐惧还凝结在脸上 Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.
每天都一样的结局 Same ending as every day.
懂了,爸爸,我绝不会尝试新事物的 I get it Dad I will never do anything new or different
好孩子,桑克 Good man, Thunk.
好了,大家磨磨牙,叠一块儿睡觉吧 All right, everyone sharpen your teeth, and let's pile up
憋死我了 Air.
你会说话 You talk.
我也是人,像你一样 I'm a person, like you.
和你…差不多吧 Sort of like you.
行了 Okay, okay.
嘿,嘿,嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你能不能… Would you mind not...
好痒啊 That tickles.
嘿,嘿,嘿! Hey, hey, hey!
安静! Quiet!
我是偷偷跑出来的 I'm not supposed to be out here.
小伊不见了 Eep is gone.
什么?古勒格! What? Grug!
呆在洞里别动! Stay in the cave.
你真强壮 Wow. You are really strong.
不!那是我的! Hey! No! It's mine.
求你了! 不! Please! Wait. No!
快不行了,我能搞定 不!我发现的 It's dying! I can fix it! No! I caught it!
求你了 Please! Please.
我讨厌黑暗 I hate the dark.
来吧,来吧… Come on, cne on, cne on.
它这么听话? It does what you tell it?
嗯,算是吧 Yeah. Sort of.
是太阳? The sun?
不,不,是火 No, no, no. Fire.
你好啊,火 Hi, fire.
它没有生命 It's not alive.
但你说它要不行了 But you said it was dying.
对不起 Sorry.
你们来自同一个地方? It cnes from where you cne from?
不,我创造了它 No. No, I make it.
那给我也弄点 好 Make some for me. Okay.
快点弄 Make!
它不在我身上 It doesn't cne out of me.
快,快弄点! Make! Make it!
你经常这么做吧 You do this a lot.
你死了吗? Are you dead?
你要是死了我能拿你的火吗? Can I have your fire if you're dead?
好凉的! Hey, those are cold!
你说呢?贝壳听筒,启动 You think? Listening shells, activate.
我想 I concur.
虎妞,我们得快点闪了 Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我还不认识你呢 I don't even know you.
我叫盖 I'm Guy.
盖? Guy?
这是皮带猴 会做饭 会聊天 会导航 And this is Belt Cook conversationalist navigator.
还能用来系裤子 Also, keeps my pants up.
什么是“系裤子”? What are "pants up"?
你叫什么? Who are you?
小伊 Eep.
告诉你,小伊,世界要毁灭了 Let me clarify, Eep The world is ending.
什么? What?
我称之为“世界末日” I'm calling it "The End."
你怎么知道? How do you know?
我看见了,正往这边来呢 I have seen it. It's cning this way.
首先,大地会摇晃开裂,然后所有东西都掉进去 First the ground is going to shake Then it breaks open. Everything falls in
火,岩浆 Fire. Lava.
我不想太夸张,但… I don't mean to sound too dramatic, but...
相信我,现在我们脚下的一切都将不复存在 Believe me, everything we are standing on will be gone
我们得去高地,我知道有座山,在那边 We got to get to high ground I know a mountain that way.
这是我们唯一的机会 It's our only chance.
和我一起来吧 Come with me.
不行 I can't.
好吧 Okay.
给 Here.
如果你活下来了,呼我 If you survive, call me.
谢谢 Thank you.
人呢? Hello?
嘿 Hey!
爸爸! Dad!
你没事吧?什么把你抓来的? Are you hurt? What took you?
什么都不是,我自己上来的 Nothing. I left on my own.
你什么? You what?
爸爸,听我解释 Dad, let me explain.
你从来不让我说话 You never let me talk.
我要关你禁闭 You're grounded.
嘿 Hey!
小伊! Eep!
妈妈! Mom.
古勒格!怎么回事? Grug! What happened?
气死我了,我不想和她说话 You know what I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her.
小伊? Eep?
你不会相信的,我发现了新事物 You will never believe it I found something new
新事物? New!
新事物会造成大问题 New is a big problem!
等等,等等 Wait, wait!
小伊,给我呆在绝杀圈里 Eep. Stay inside the family kill circle.
但它并没有不好啊 新东西总是不好的 It wasn't bad "New" is always bad
不,他人很好 No. He was nice.
什么?“他”? What? Excuse me? He?
我一开始以为他是头野猪,但接着他变成了个男孩 I thought he was a warthog but then he turned into a boy
好奇怪 Strange.
通常是相反的情况 Usually it's the reverse.
小伊找了个猪男友!小伊找了个猪男友! Eep's got a boy hog. Eep's got a boy...
是真的,好吗? There was a boy.
我这就叫他 Watch. I'm going to call him.
你们都怎么了? What is wrong with you?
这很危险 It was dangerous.
这很漂亮 It was beautiful!
知道什么是危险吗?看着 You want to see dangerous? Here!
我的鼻子! My sniffer!
小伊,够了 Okay, that's it!
我们回洞里去 We're going back to the cave...
你给我一直呆着直到… and you're going to stay in there until you're older than...
你比她还大! her!
什么? What!
你休想一直把我关在洞里! You can't keep me inside forever!
他说过会这样 He said this would happen.
快回洞里去 Get to the cave!
快! Go!
小心! Look out!
停! Stop!
大家都没事吧? Is everyone okay?
没事 Yes.
古勒格,山洞… Grug, the cave...
没了 it's gone.
不 No.
快看 You really need to see this.
我们得去那儿! We should go there!
不,不,哪儿都不许去 No. No one is going anywhere.
那小子还说了什么? What else did that boy say?
古勒格? Grug?
快走! Just go! Just go!
快! Go!
一,二,三,四,五… One, two, three, four, five...
六 Six.
我们在哪儿? Where are we?
我不知道 I don't know. I'm not sure.
在下面 Down.
一个更低的地方 In a lower place.
不过可以确定我们无法原路返回了 But one thing is for sure we can't go back the way we came
小沙?是什么? Sandy? What is it?
不,不,等等,回来,小沙 No, no, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy!
我们不能这么在外面呆着 We can't be out in the open like this.
我们需要找个山洞 We need a cave.
踩着我的脚印走 Now, step where I step.
好了,不要出声 Okay. Stay quiet.
希望不要被大动物察觉 Hopefully, nothing big knows we're here yet
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait!
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait.
等等 Wait.
爸爸 So, Dad...
只想确定一下,我们要找一模一样的山洞吗? just to be clear are we looking for the exact same cave?
如果是我…我是说如果 If it was me I'm just throwing this out there...
让我选山洞 if it was me choosing the cave...
我会选个小点儿的 I would go with a smaller cave.
等等! Wait.
爸爸! Dad?
我来搞定 I'll take care of this.
来吧,爸爸,揍它们 All right, Dad, get them! Go get them!
你把它们… Now you got them right...
它们真… Man, they're really...
太爽了! I'm loving this.
爸爸,我懂了 Dad, I got it.
别老往它们拳头上撞! Just stop running into their fists.
古勒格,你爽够了我们就上路吧 Grug, when you're done we should get going
对了!知道敌不过这个吧! That's right. You can't get past this!
爬!爬!快爬! Climb! Climb! Climb!
有山洞! Cave!
快!快! Go! Go!
快走,快点!走!赶紧! Come on! Hurry up. Let's go.
快看!这山洞有舌头耶!太酷了! Look! This cave has a tongue. Awesome!
好了 Okay.
一,二,三,四,五,六… That's one, two, three, four, five, six.
七 And seven...
如果算上这只死肥猫的话 if we're counting Chunky the Death Cat.
它怕黑! It's scared of the dark.
等等,我们也怕黑! Wait, we're scared of the dark.
绝杀阵型! Kill circle!
小伊! Eep!
小伊! Eep!
是洞人! 洞人? Cavies! "Cavies"?
就是穴居人!退后!他们和野兽没什么分别 Cavemen! Stand back! They're practically animals.
看见他们多骨,倾斜的前额了? 嗯! You see their bony sloping foreheads? Yeah
原始的大獠牙? The huge primitive teeth?
嗯 Yeah.
过多的体毛? The excessive body hair.
这个还有尾巴! That one has got a tail.
嗯 Yeah.
好了,闭上眼睛,我要杀了他们 All right Close your eyes I'm going to have to take their lives
不,不行,他们是我家人 No! It won't help They're my family
什么? What?
太阳在他手中! The sun is in his hands!
不,不,是火! No, no. It's "fire."
哪儿来的? Where did it cne from?
他造的 He made it.
给我整点! Make some for me!
他身上不产这个 It doesn't cne out of him.
整啊!整点儿! Make. Make it!
你可真像你女儿 You're a lot like your daughter.
好了,现在他被你整坏了! Great, now he's broken.
是小太阳! It's a baby sun.
退后!我们不知道它想要什么 Hey, stay back. We don't know what it wants.
现在我们坐在这儿等太阳回来 Now we'll all sit here and wait for the sun to cne back
明天我们找个新山洞 And tomorrow we'll find a new cave...
假装今天什么都没发生过 and pretend today never happened.
这有意思吧,小伊? Isn't this fun, Eep?
小伊,别碰他! Eep, don't touch him.
谁知道他去过哪儿 Goodness knows where he's been.
爸爸,小沙在弄火! Dad, Sandy is hurting fire.
小沙!不!火不是用来玩的 Sandy, no. Fire is not a plaything.
多可爱的小伙子啊 What a cute little guy.
退后! Hey. Stay back.
不,不,不,等等! No, no, no, wait!
它喜欢我! It likes me.
它在咬我! Hey! It's biting me!
桑克!快去干草丛里躲躲! Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
别这样,求你了!我才九岁! No, stop. Please, I'm only nine.
它还在咬我! They're biting me!
火宝宝! More fire babies.
你爸爸刚才想杀了我 So, your dad, he is trying to kill me.
对,但我不会让他得逞的 Yeah. But I won't let him.
挺住,儿子,回来! Hold on, son. Come back!
它停不了,别碰我! No, stop! Let me go!
滚开! Get out! Out! Out!
尽情地吃吧,宝宝们! Eat up, babies!
别碰我! No, stop touching me!
要死了! Die!
我赢了! I win!
一旦了解了他们就不觉得可怕了 They're not so scary once you get to know them.
你们到底是谁? Who are you people?
忘介绍了 I'm sorry.
我们是克鲁家族! We're the Croods!
你是? And you are?
我叫盖 Guy.
嗨, 盖 Hi, Guy.
哇 Wow!
看起来像变戏法! It looks like magic.
闻起来很好吃耶 And smells like food.
别吃,是新事物 No, don't eat it, it's new.
还活着! Still alive!
来吧,继续吃! Come on, keep eating.
盖呢? Hey, where is Guy?
不! No!
要去哪儿啊? Going somewhere?
上山,上高地,世界末日,记得吗? The mountain? High ground? End of the world remember?
早发生了,毁了我们的山洞 That already happened It destroyed our cave
不,那只是末日的开始 No. That was just the beginning of the end.
结尾还没来呢 The end of the end is still cning.
小伊,放下他 Eep. Drop it.
我们不能让他走! We can't let him go!
万一日落前我们没找到山洞怎么办? What if we don't find a cave before sunset?
万一要找好几天怎么办? What if it takes a few days?
万一那些鸟回来了怎么办? What if the birds cne back?
我们需要他的火,呆瓜! We need his fire, dummy!
好吧,在找到山洞前你和我们呆在一起 Fine. You're staying with us until we find a cave
什么?不,不行!放了我吧 What? No, I'm not Don't make me a part of this!
你们愿意就留下,放了我 Stay here if you want, but let me go.
我有理想 I've got a dream...
有使命,有活着的理由! a mission, a reason to live!
现在没了! Not anymore.
有了 I've got an idea.
我们去那座山吧 Let's go to that mountain.
太远 It's too far.
爸爸只想着山洞 Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
那山上有山洞 There are caves on that mountain.
你去过? Have you been there?
山嘛 It's a mountain.
很安全,有山洞 Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves.
水,手杖 And water. And sticks.
妈妈,你听见了吗?我能有自己的手杖了! Mom? Did you hear that? I can get my own stick!
没错,手杖,还有山洞,山洞,手杖 Yes. Sticks and caves Caves and sticks
神奇的手杖,走吧 Crazy sticks. Let's go.
别出声! Quiet!
那东西好奇怪 That thing is weird.
别,别,别,没事,小沙 No, no, no. It's okay, Sandy.
那只是皮带猴 That's just Belt.
我决定了 I've made a decision.
我们去那座山! We're going to that mountain.
别问我为什么,只是直觉 Don't ask me why. Just a hunch.
感觉那是对的 Just feels right.
我不清楚,古勒格,我们从未走过那么远的路 I don't know Grug We've never really walked that far
我怕我的脚受不了 I don't think my feet can do that.
我怕我没法活着走到那 I'll never live long enough to get there.
那就上路吧 Let's do it.
来吧,想想 Come on, just think.
一家人其乐融融地享受一段漫长缓慢的旅行 Our whole family packed together on a long slow trip across country?
朝夕相处,亲密无间 Days and nights with just each other.
充满了故事和欢笑 We'll tell stories. We'll laugh.
我们会更爱彼此 We'll becne closer as a family.
让她下去! Get her off!
如果你没准备好和她打,就不要看她的眼睛 If you're not ready to challenge her then don't look her in the eye.
你能看好自己的大胳膊吗?别老撞我! Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail?
这有趣吧?我们第一次一起旅行 Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together
别推我,否则揪掉你舌头! Stop shoving or I will pull out your tongue!
你想让我们掉头回去?想吗? Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you?
我立即就可以让大家打道回府! Because I will turn this family around so fast!
爸爸,我要嘘嘘! Dad, I gotta go!
得了,你能憋住的 憋不住 Come on you can hold it I don't think so
小沙,把它吐出来 Sandy, take that out of your mouth.
我在摸… I'm touching...
爸爸,我还是想尿! Dad, I still gotta go!
好吧,别闹了,那你快点 Fine. Just go behind one of those lumpy things and make it fast.
有东西咬我 活该! Something bit me! I don't blame it
爸爸,我能扛他吗? Dad, can I take a turn carrying him?
不行 No.
现在呢? 不行! How about now? No.
现在呢? 不行! Now? No.
现在呢? Now?
我可以扛一整天 I can do this all day long.
不行,还是不行! No, no, no and still no.
我可不想当饿死鬼 I'm not dying on an empty stomach.
古勒格,我们都要累死了 Grug, we're all pretty tired!
等到那就吃饭 We'll eat when we get there.
等不及了! It's taking too long!
我先吃点点心 I'm grabbing a snack.
别!他会刺你的 Don't do that. He will cut you.
他不是食物,是宠物,我的宠物 That's not food, he's a pet. My pet.
什么是宠物? What's a pet?
你不能吃的动物 An animal you don't eat.
我们只是不吃小孩儿 We call those "children."
养什么宠物,让人搞不懂 No man should have a pet It's weird and wrong.
那是…食物! 不,求你了! It's food! No please!
不是他,是那里! Not that. That!
有食物就能解决一切 Food fixes everything.
进入狩猎状态 Show me your hunting face.
不是你!你还在关禁闭 Not you. You're still grounded.
来吧,桑克 Come on, Thunk.
我脚疼 My feet hurt.
你挺紧张啊 我不紧张 You look tense I'm not tense
气呼呼的女孩想参与狩猎 Angry girl wants to be doing what they're doing
我还没准备好 I wasn't ready.
坚持住,桑克,我来了 Hang on, Thunk, I'm cning!
为什么老追我? Why are you doing this?
他们在干什么? What are they doing?
狩猎 Hunting.
离我远点! Get it off! You stay away from me.
别蒙我了,他们到底在干吗? No, seriously, what are they doing?
你那么多蛋呢,再下一个不就得了! You've got a ton of eggs Just make another egg
你还觉得我不够惨是不? Now you're just rubbing it in.
来吧,谁想吃蝎子? There, who's hungry for scorpion?
鸟和蛋呢? What happened to the egg and the bird?
没逮到 We lost him.
但是当鸟落在我身上把我轧进地里时 But when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground...
这蝎子过来占便宜 the scorpion grabbed a hold of me...
一事生一事,结果它反倒成了我们的盘中餐 and one thing led to another and here we are eating him
双赢啊 So, win win.
不够吃,不够吃,我还要! Not enough. Not enough! I need more.
我还要! I need more.
快看,她不会吃我吧? Look at that She's not going to eat me right?
你太瘦了 You're too skinny.
如果她想吃人,她会选… If she was going to eat anyone it would be...
妈妈! Mom!
她不松嘴! She's locked her jaw!
用手杖 Get a stick! Get a stick!
滚开! Stay away!
你这个变态的老禽兽! You sick old monster!
快!用手杖撬开她的嘴! Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth!
稳住她,用石头砸 Hold her still. Use a rock.
快砸她的腿啊! Ugga, would you just hit her legs?
为什么滚走哪? Why are you rolling away?
我就想找点吃的去! I just want something to eat.
你就吃虫子吧,管够! You have bug for dinner. Plenty of bug!
求你了! Please.
我让你帮我狩猎 I'll let you help me hunt.
真的? Really?
别管我了! Don't wait on me. They're all over me.
把我的传说流传下去 Tell my story.
好了 Okay.
你管这个叫什么? What do you call this?
陷阱 A trap.
会怎样? What does it do?
呃 Well...
你这么寂寞有多久了? How long have you been alone?
接下来我们干什么? So, what do we do?
你的演技怎么样? How's your acting?
不错啊 You're good at this.
对不起 No. Sorry.
没事 Okay.
那是你的 抱歉 Yeah that's yours Excuse me.
另一只手 Your other hand...
那是我的手! 好,我拿开… That's my arm Okay, I'm moving it
它没踩到你的陷阱 It didn't step in your trapything.
对,我发现了 Yeah, I noticed!
小伊呢? Where's Eep?
太牛了 She's awesome.
小伊! Eep!
爸爸,不! Dad, no!
味道真是棒极了! It's an avalanche of flavor.
看来没有剩菜了 Looks like we won't be having any leftovers
剩菜是什么? What are "left overs"?
当食物过多的时候会剩下些的 When you have so much food to eat you have some left over.
我们从来都没那么多食物的 We never have that much food.
古勒格,讲个故事吧? Grug, how about a story?
好主意,讲个故事怎么样? That's a good idea. How about a story?
耶,好耶!快讲啊! Yeah, tell us a story!
从前有个小老虎 Once upon a time there was a little tiger...
和家人住在山洞里 who lived in a cave with her family.
规矩有很多 There were a lot of rules...
但最简单最重要的一条是,绝不要在晚上离开山洞 but the big, simple one was to never leave the cave at night
洞门很重,应该很容易记住的 And the door was so heavy you'd think it would be easy to remember
是啊,多容易啊 So easy to remember!
我知道 I know.
但当大家都睡着的时候 But, while everyone was asleep...
她还是跑了出去 she went out anyway.
不! 没错! No! Yes!
结果山洞马上就毁了 And no sooner than she did their cave was destroyed...
大家不得不踏上一个漫长无聊的旅程 and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk...
还遇到了一个怪小子 with some weirdo they met...
最后全死了! and die!
讲完了 The end.
这个揪心的结局好突然啊 I did not see that cning. Twist ending.
我的故事可不会这样 My stories never end like that.
太棒了!今晚可以听两个故事! Yes! Two stories in one night!
好吧,但我没古勒格讲得好 Okay. But it won't be as good as Grug's.
从前,有一只美丽的小老虎 Once upon a time there was a beautiful tiger
她和家人住在山洞里 She lived in a cave with the rest of her family
她的父母告诉她去哪儿都行 Her father and mother told her "You may go anywhere you want...
但千万别去悬崖,你会掉下去的 "but never go near the cliff for you could fall."
然后就死了,不错的故事 And die. Good story.
但当没人的时候 But when no one was looking...
她就会去悬崖 she'd go near the cliff...
因为她越靠近悬崖边 for the closer she came to the edge...
她就会听到越多,看到越多 the more she could hear the more she could see...
感受到越多的东西 the more she could feel.
最后 Finally...
她站在了悬崖边上 she stood at the very edge.
她看见了亮光 She saw a light.
她伸手去摸 She leaned out to touch it...
她滑倒了 and she slipped.
她掉下去了 And she fell.
她飞起来了 And she flew.
她飞向哪儿了? Where did she fly?
明天 Tomorrow.
明天? Tomorrow?
一个天空中挂满了太阳的地方 A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.
那得老亮了 It would be so bright.
一个与今天和昨天都不同的地方 A place not like today, or yesterday.
一个更加美好的地方 A place where things are better.
明天不是个地方 Tomorrow isn't a place.
你看不见的 You can't see it!
可以的 Yes, it is.
我见过 I've seen it.
那就是我要去的地方 That's where I'm going.
好了,我们该闭眼睛睡觉了 We are going to shut our eyes and sleep.
睡醒后 And when we wake up...
我们就去寻找那片传说中的乐土 we're going to find the place that has everything we want
是明天? Tomorrow?
是山洞 A cave.
太险了,差点就玩完了 That was too close. It almost caught us.
我看着呢,没事呢 I was watching. We were fine.
我们得走快点儿 We gotta move faster.
你们除了闲逛模式还有别的速度吗? Do you people have any other speed aside from "wander"?
要是我这时就会快起来 I'll take a shamble at this point.
嘿,你有空吗? Hey, do you have a minute?
老虎怎么飞起来的? How did the tiger fly?
在树桩里我不想讲 I only share when I'm outside the log.
出来讲才好玩 I'm funny that way.
这交给我吧 Leave this to me.
桑克 Hey, Thunk...
你脸上有蜘蛛 you have a spider on your face.
他跑了! He's loose!
别踩这些奇怪的尖石头! Do not step on those weird pointy rocks.
你是说这些? Do you mean these rocks?
怎么能不踩这些石头? Do not step on these rocks!
站到边上去,丫头 Step aside, girls.
嘿,没人在听!没人在听 Hello? Nobody's listening! No one is listening.
你们不能踩! You cannot walk on those!
回来!回来! Get back here now!
我们逃生的希望跑了 There goes our chance for survival.
还有我们的树桩! And our log!
好吧! Okay.
跳起来也没用,起来时不疼 Jumping doesn't help. It does briefly...
落下来就疼了! but it doesn't get better.
不要用手,也不起作用! Don't walk on your hands The hands do not help at all
走吧 Come on.
我可以帮你们 I can help you...
但规矩得改改 but we're going to have to make a few changes around here
树桩之旅结束了 The log ride is over.
扔掉树桩 Drop the log.
踢一边去 Now, kick it away.
远点 Farther.
真远哪 Really?
好了,聪明的盖 Okay, smart "Guy"...
现在呢? now what?
好鱼鱼,好鱼鱼 Good fish, good fish.
好了,你可以睁开眼睛了 Okay. Now you can look.
好喜欢!但我的脚呢? I love them! Where are my feet?
还在呢 They're still there!
好吧 Okay.
你真沉啊 You're really heavy.
是吗? Really?
谢谢 Thank you!
等等! Hey. Wait!
好 Okay.
她起来了,没事了,我没事 She's up. We're good. I'm good.
这些鞋太棒了!你怎么想到的? These shoes are great! Where do you get these ideas?
我管它叫脑子 I'm calling it a "brain."
我确信主意就是从这里产生的 I'm pretty sure it's where ideas cne from
爸爸,我没有脑子 Dad, I don't have a brain.
没脑子我们不也好好活到了现在 We've gotten along just fine without brains until now
洞穴人不需要脑子,我们有这个 Cavemen don't need brains We have these
我们要的是这个,弱者才需要想点子! That's what I'm talking about! Ideas are for weaklings.
我们去那座山吧 Now, let's get to that mountain!
太好看了 Wow! I love those!
好鱼鱼,别吃我的脚 Good fish. Don't eat my feet.
老虎是怎么飞起来的呢? So, how did the tiger fly?
她跳上了太阳 She jumped on the sun...
骑着它飞到了明天 and rode it to Tomorrow.
不,不,不! No, no, no.
嗨,爸爸! Hi, Dad!
拜拜,爸爸 Bye, Dad!
你们应该见过下雨吧? You've seen rain before, right?
我们不经常外出 We don't get out much.
小伊,看起来很危险 Eep, looks dangerous.
爸爸,你看什么都很危险 Dad, you say that about everything.
小心啊 Careful.
是吗?那好 Really? Okay.
不,不,不,不行啊! No, no, no. Not cool!
那熊说:你的洞?我上星期就在这儿放骨头了 So, the bear says, "Your cave? I've been dumping my bones here since last week."
上星期 Last week!
真是个有意思的故事! That's a funny story!
这不是故事,是笑话 It's not a story. It's a joke.
什么是笑话? What's a "joke"?
就是编点东西使你发笑 Just making something up to make you laugh.
给你 谢谢 One for you. Thanks.
给你一个,这个给你… One for you. And this one's for you.
行了 Okay.
行了,够了 Okay! That's enough!
大家为什么需要这些贝壳? I don't see why the kids need their own shells.
如果有人碰上了麻烦,可以向别人求救 So if anyone gets in trouble we can call the others
等等,你说我们要分开? Wait, you're saying we should split up?
这样我们可以一次试更多的路 We can try more paths at once.
这是最快的方法了 It's the fastest way through.
克鲁家从不分开,你的方法不安全 Croods stick together Your way isn't safe.
他们没事儿的 They can handle it.
我们能行的,爸爸 We can do it, Dad.
不,不,不 No, no, no.
我是负责你们安全的 It's my job to keep you safe.
我说了算,我们不会分开的 I'm still in charge and we are not splitting up
你俩得分开 Except for you two.
就这么定了 And that's final.
喂? Hello?
大家都好吗? Is everyone all right?
我们都好,古勒格! We're okay, Grug.
爸爸?我有点害怕 Dad? I'm freaking out a little bit.
告诉我该怎么做,我该咋办啊? Just tell me what to do What do I do? What do I do right now?
留在原地别动!我去找你 Stay where you are. I'll find you.
不!那样太慢了 No. Too slow.
大家都往前走,我们会出去的 Everybody, keep moving forward and we'll get out
爸爸? Dad?
哎 Yeah.
好吧 Okay.
记住,不要不害怕 Remember, never not be afraid.
你能行的! You can do this!
没事儿的 It's going to be okay it's going to be okay.
我要昏过去了 I'm going to pass out.
小沙!小沙! Sandy. Sandy!
再给我一个 Give me another one.
你扔的吧 You dropped these.
跟我走吧 Come with me.
嘿,小子,接住! Here, boy! Catch!
外婆? Gran?
妈妈? Mom?
哇 Wow.
古勒格呢? Grug?
我去找他 I'll go get him.
好孩子,谁是好孩子? Good boy! Who's a good boy?
你是,没错,就是你,看看你 You are! Yes, you are! Look at you!
你要名字吗? You need a name. You want a name?
我叫你道格拉斯 I'm going to call you Douglas.
你会演节目吗?滚一圈 Can you do tricks? Roll over.
来吧,道格拉斯,滚一圈 Come on, Douglas, roll over.
好样的,道格拉斯! Good boy, Douglas!
我爱上过一个人 I was in love once.
他是猎人,我是采集食物的 He was a hunter. I was a gatherer.
当时闹得满城风雨呢 It was quite a scandal.
我们彼此喂果子吃,一起跳舞 We fed each other berries, we danced.
后来我爸爸用石头砸死了他 把我卖给了你们的外公 Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather
克鲁家的 Croods!
都下来! Get down here.
古勒格,他们挺好的,和盖在一起 Grug, they're okay. Guy is with them.
和盖在一起,好 Guy is with them. Okay.
谢谢 Thank you.
谢谢你告诉我那个盖的最新情况 Thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update
好了,我要上去了 Okay. I'm going to go up...
等你不烦人了就上来和我们一起吧 and why don't you join us when you stop being a big drag!
要叠睡吗? Sleep pile?
要听故事吗? How about a story?
有人要吗? Anyone?
托克说:知道,是我画的 And then Torg said "Know it? I drew it."
没道理 That makes no sense.
我知道你一路带着我们很不容易 I know it was hard for you to bring us along...
但这几天是他们过得最开心的日子了 but they had the best day of their lives
谢谢你 Thank you for that.
给你们看样东西 I want to show you something.
天上有数不清的太阳 More suns in the sky than you can count.
每颗穿过我们天空的太阳都在那里休息 Every sun that crosses our sky cnes to rest up there
明天 Tomorrow.
我们在那里会很安全 That's where we'll be safe.
我要和盖一起去 I'm going with Guy.
不,不要带走我女儿 No. Not my little girl.
和我们一起来吧 Come with us.
我不能丢下古勒格 I can't go without Grug.
我不在乎,算我一个 That makes one of us. Count me in.
真的吗?妈妈? Really, Mom? Now?
古勒格不知道怎么保护我们 Grug has no idea how to protect us.
其实他没有任何点子 In fact, he has no ideas at all!
不,不对,有一次他…呃… No, that's not true What about that one time when he...
承认吧 Face it.
如果他真能想出什么点子 If he actually had an idea of his own...
我会震惊得心脏病发而死的! I'd have a heart attack and die!
古勒格? Grug?
爸爸? 爸爸? Dad! Dad!
这么大个人哪能消失了呢? He's a big guy. How could he just disappear like that?
等等,问问那个丑女人是否见到了爸爸 Hey, wait! Let's ask that ugly lady if she's seen Dad
我没见到他 Haven't seen him.
你在干什么? What are you doing?
我昨晚彻夜未眠,简直是灵感如泉涌 I was up all night, because all these ideas just kept cning to me
那是蛇吗? Is that a snake?
是皮带!最新改良款! Belt, new and improved.
带自动收紧功能 It's even self tightening!
你头上戴的是什么? What is that on your head?
是绝望 It's called desperation.
我叫它“发壳”,跟“古勒格”押韵 I call it a "rug." Rhymes with "Grug."
这个是…我叫它“轱辘球” And this one, I call it a "ride."
和“古勒格”押韵 Rhymes with "Grug."
一点也不押韵… That doesn't rhyme...
它比鞋要快 It's going to get us places faster than shoes.
耶!要跟上哦! Yeah! Try to keep up!
我也要轱辘球 I wish I had a ride.
画画已经过时了 And painting is a thing of the past.
我管它叫“快拍” I call this a "snapshot."
再来一次,我眨眼了 Let's do it again. I think I blinked.
我叫这个“眼罩” I call them "shades."
阳光伤不到我的眼睛了 The sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore.
你从哪想出这些点子的? Where do you get these great ideas?
因为没有脑子 Since I don't have a brain...
它们是从我胃里反出来 they're cning from my stomach down deep below...
进入脑壳的 and then up again into my mind.
古勒格,我们得赶路啊 Grug, we have to keep moving.
看,我有点子,我有想法 See, I got ideas. I got thoughts.
这个,我叫它“移动的家” Like this. I call it a "mobile home."
牛吧? Isn't that something?
这个是“抬升器” And I'm calling this one a "lifterator."
妈妈? Mom?
我知道,要悲剧了 I know. It's bad.
我都快看不下去了 I almost feel sorry for him.
不,我还看得下去 No, I don't.
你这是想干什么啊,古勒格? What are you trying to do, Grug?
我想如果我能像盖一样 See, I thought if I could have ideas...
有很多点子 Iike Guy...
也许小伊就会听我的 maybe Eep would listen to me.
也许她就不会想跟盖走了 And maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy
古勒格 Grug.
就因为这点事儿? Is that what this is all about?
我还希望这样能弄死你妈 And I also thought it would kill your mother
所以…算是双赢吧 So win win.
我们到了! We're here!
山洞! Cave!
大家都进去! Everyone inside.
快!快!快进去啊! Hurry up. Let's go.
快进去啊! Let's go. Go!
不! No!
不要再住山洞了,古勒格 No more caves, Grug.
什么? What?
我们要跳上太阳骑着它和盖一起去明天 We're going to jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy!
等等,你们都要走吗? Wait. So you're all going to do this?
桑克? Thunk?
对不起,爸爸 Sorry, Dad.
你不要再为我们担心了 You have to stop worrying for all of us.
这是我的责任,我要遵循规定 It's my job to worry! It's my job to follow the rules!
在这里规则不管用! The rules don't work out here!
规则使我们活下来! They kept us alive!
那不是活着,只是…没死而已 That wasn't living! That was just not dying
两者是有区别的 There's a difference.
阿加,大伙,你们得听我的! Ugga, everyone you have to listen to me
要是听你的我们早死了! We would be dead if we listened to you!
我们现在听盖的 We have to follow Guy now.
盖? Guy.
盖,快跑! Guy? Run.
别这样! This is pointless!
我们时间不多了,世界在崩塌 We're running out of time Everything is collapsing
你这是不理性,是在弄巧成拙 You're being irrational and counterproductive!
那些文绉绉的词儿激怒我了! Big words anger me!
继续说啊! Keep talking.
启动防御装置! Countermeasures!
记得今早的你吗?你变了 You remember how you were this morning? You changed.
成了有想法的人,现代人 Idea man. Modern man.
我是洞穴人! I am a caveman!
不,不,不要啊! No, no, no, wait!
不! No!
这不让我揍你的东西是什么? What is this stuff that saves you from my punches?
柏油 Tar.
不!我得回去找他们! No. I have to get back to them.
别乱动! Stop struggling.
不! No!
快停下,古勒格! Grug, stop!
没人能出去的 No one gets out of this.
相信我 Believe me...
我知道的 I know.
你的…? Your...
家人,没错 Family. Yeah.
对不起 Sorry.
当时我还很小 I was little when it happened.
我父母对我说的最后一件事是 Last thing my parents told me was...
不要躲藏 "Don't hide.
活下去 "Live.
追随太阳 "Follow the sun.
你就能到达明天 "You'll make it to Tomorrow."
你追随光明 You followed the light.
我女儿很像你 My daughter is a lot like you.
不 No.
她像你 She's like you.
她很爱你,只是忘了对你说 She loves you but always forgets to say it
就像你忘了对她说一样 Just like you forget to tell her.
我想我只是忙着让他们活下去 I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive.
这没错,做爸爸的都是这样 It's okay. That's what dads do.
没错 That's right.
我们困在这里可成不了事 But we can't do that from here.
你得想个主意出来 We need one of your ideas.
来吧,你能行的 Come on. You can do it.
皮带猴,紧急点子制造机,启动! Belt! Emergency Idea Generator, activate!
有了 I've got it.
哇 Wow.
我知道,但是他能做成这样已经不错了 Yeah, I know. But he's doing the best with what he has
来吧 Let's go.
他在那儿 There he is.
皮带猴,来点浪漫的,戏剧的,真诚的 Belt, I want romance, drama, sincerity.
让我动起来 Move me.
好了,他看见我们了! Okay, he sees us.
信号来了,快弄! That's our cue. Now, work it!
他没过来 He's not cning over.
我想是我们的木偶显得不够害怕 I don't think our puppet looks scared enough.
害怕?这我擅长! Scared? I'll show you scared.
把棍子都给我! Hand me those acting sticks!
抓住! Hold on!
噢耶!你成功了! Yes! You did it.
古勒格! 爸爸! Grug! Dad!
嘿!我们没事儿! Hey! We're okay!
是啊 Yeah.
我们没事儿 We're okay.
古勒格,你发话 Grug, your call.
带我们去明天吧 Take us to Tomorrow.
快点! Hurry!
来吧!我们可以的! Come on! We're going to make it!
没错! You were right.
就在那儿!太阳! There it is! The sun!
我们能行的!我们能骑着它去明天! We can do it! We can ride it to Tomorrow!
快跑! Run!
这是…这是为什么 I don't understand.
太阳就在这儿,就在这儿! The sun was right here It was right here
我们得回洞里了! We have to go back to the cave.
快,快,快 Hurry, hurry, hurry.
呆在一起!快走,走啊…走! Stay together Let's keep moving Move move move
都拉住我的手! Everybody, hold my hand.
桑克,快走!快,呆在一起! Thunk let's go Go go go Let's stay together
古勒格,你怎么了? Grug. What's wrong with you?
古勒格,快走,不然会死的! Grug, we'll die if we stay here!
古勒格,听我的 Grug, listen to me.
我们得回山洞里去 We've got to get back to that cave.
不再有黑暗 No more dark.
不再去躲藏 No more hiding.
不再住山洞了 No more caves.
这些都有什么意义呢? What's the point of all this?
要追随光明去 To follow the light.
我改变不了 I can't change.
我想不出主意 I don't have ideas.
但是我有力气 But I have my strength.
此刻 And right now...
这正是你们所需要的 that's all you need.
不!我们不知道那边有什么!可能什么都没有 No, we don't know what's over there Maybe nothing!
这太冒险了 It's too risky!
这是个机会 It's a chance.
我来试试吧 I'll take that chance.
自从我第一见到你,我就想把你扔出去 I've wanted to throw you away ever since I met you
你在开玩笑,是不? That's a joke, right?
什么是开玩笑? What's a "joke"?
他成功了! He made it!
他成功了 He made it.
好了,桑克,该你了 Okay, Thunk. Your turn.
你不一起过来吗? You're not cning, are you?
你过去了我就去 When you make it, so will I.
不! No!
你做得很好 You did good.
爸爸 Dadda!
外婆… Gran...
别肉麻了,快扔吧 No mush. Just throw me.
等等! Wait.
你今天让我刮目相看 You surprised me today...
呆瓜 Iunkhead.
我还活着! Still alive!
该走了 Time to go.
不! No.
我有太多想说的话 I have too much to say to you.
我需弥补一切,但来不及了 I need to fix everything and I don't have time
我能弥补 I can fix it.
这感觉真好 This works good.
你管它叫什么? What do you call it?
我想叫它“拥合” I was thinking of calling it a "hug."
因为和“古勒格”押韵 Because it rhymes with "Grug."
你要不喜欢可以改 But you can change it if you want.
不,我喜欢“拥合” No. I like "hug."
我爱你 I love you.
我… I...
爸爸 Dad...
我害怕 I'm scared.
不要害怕 Never be afraid.
那儿! There!
我看见他了 I see him!
嘿! Hey!
我成功了 Hey, I did it!
别过来! Back! Stay back!
别过来! Stay back!
他们危险了 They're in trouble.
坚持住!我来了! Hang on, I'm cning!
我该怎么过去呢? How do I get across?
我得想想,盖会怎么做? I have to think. What would Guy do?
盖会怎么做?盖会怎么做? What would Guy do, what would Guy do?
我会怎么做? What would I do?
拿着 Hold this.
我想到了… I have...
一个好主意! an idea!
快跑! Run!
太好了 Yes!
道格拉斯! Douglas?
我认识他! Hey, I know that guy.
坚持住! Hold on!
这里不安全 It's not safe here.
我去告诉她 I'll tell her.
我都没来得及告诉他 I never got to tell him.
小伊,如果你爸爸在这儿的话,他会和你说… Eep, if your dad were here he would tell you to...
闪开! Get out of the way!
哇,你学得好像啊 Wow. You sound just like him.
闪开! Get out of the way!
爸爸! Dadda!
他成功了! He did it!
他骑着太阳 He's riding the sun.
但骑得不太好 But, not very well.
大家闪开! Everybody out of the way!
爸爸 古勒格! Dad! Grug!
危险在哪儿?谁吹的号角? Where's the danger? Who blew their shell?
我也爱你! I love you, too!
一,二,三,四 One, two, three, four...
五 five...
六 six...
七 and seven.
七个半 And a half.
还有八 And eight.
九 Nine.
道格拉斯!爸爸,你救了他! Douglas! Dad, you saved him!
男孩应该有个宠物 A boy has to have a pet.
没想到我和猫处得不错 Turns out I'm a cat person.
不行! No.
你们快来看 You really need to see this.
我们应该去那里 We should go there.
耶!我来啦! Yes! Coming through!
等等 Wait!
这就是我,小伊 This is me. My name is Eep.
这是我的家人,克鲁家族 And this is my family, the Croods.
你应该能从晒黑的皮肤和宠物 If you weren't clued in by the suntans and pets...
判断出我们不再是穴居人了 we're not exactly cavemen anymore.
再来一次,我眨眼了 Let's do it again. I think I blinked.
我们的世界依旧充满了危险与困难 Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile...
但现在我们知道克鲁家族能应付得了 but now we know the Croods will make it.
因为我们改变了规矩 Because we changed the rules...
不再遵循把我们囚在黑暗里的规定 the ones that kept us in the dark.
也因为我爸爸,他教会了我们人皆可变 And because of my dad who taught us that anyone can change
放孩子! Release the baby!
算是吧 Sort of.
所以,从现在开始,我们住在这里 So, from now on,we'll stay out here...
这个能追随光明的地方 where we can follow the light.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制