今天是有史以来最棒的一天 Today is best day ever.
搬家日 Moving Day!
谁搬家呢 For who?
答案是 波波星人 Answer: The Boov.
谁又是波波星人 Who are the Boov?
答案是 逃跑界的最厉害的物种 Answer: Best species ever at running away.
所有的波波星人 请到指定的飞船处报道 All Boov settlers, please report to your assigned transport.
你可以携带一件行李 You are allowed one carry on.
不好意思 抱歉 Excusing me. Sorries.
不好意思 不好意思 朋友 Excusing me. Pardon the me, friend.
波波星人不交朋友 Boov do not friend.
好痛 Owpain!
很抱歉 Uh oh. Sorries.
我是谁 我就是小欧 Who am I? I am Oh.
很多朋友给了我这个名字 I has been given this name by my many, many friends.
早上好 呃哦 Good morning! Oh.
嗨 伙计们 呃哦 Hi, guys. Oh.
你好 呃哦 Hello. Oh.
我非常激动将有一个全新的开始 I am very excitement to make a new fresh start!
我们要因躲到最棒的星球去 We are all moving to best planet ever for to hiding.
我们的新家 Our new home!
史麦克船长 Captain Smek!
我的波波星子民们 My fellow Boov!
我又一次救了大家 I has saved us again.
往下一点 A bit lower.
过头了 停下 No, stop!
往上点 往上点 Up a bit. Up a bit.
好了 走开 走开 Perfect. Walk away. Walk away.
我亲爱的 My fellow
我 My...
亲爱的 fellow...
波波星子民们 Boov.
好消息 Good news!
多亏了我卓越的领导能力 Thanks to my leadership skills...
退缩 逃跑和开溜能力 cowering, running and pulling a skedaddle...
我们安全逃离了我们的敌人 we are safe from our enemy...
瓜星人 the Gorg.
恐怖啊 Nasty.
夸奖我一下啦 Give Daddy some sugar!
史麦克队长又一次救了我们 Captain Smek has saved us again!
我们要前往银河系最佳藏匿星球 We are now arrived at the best hiding place yet in the Milky Way.
然而瓜星人有乳糖不耐症 And the Gorg are lactose intolerant.
我真是天才啊 Genius!
他们永远也找不到我们 They will never find us here.
谢谢 Thank you!
史上最好的 Best of yet...
那个星球上有最棒的东西 this planet is full of great stuff.
看看这些美味的水果啊 Look at these delicious fruits!
吃了以后感觉真是爽 That makes me feel so good.
放在派对会多有趣啊 What fun at a party!
波波星人不搞派对 Boov do not party.
然而 这个星球有一些土著人 Also, this planet is inhabited.
但是不用担心 But do not worry.
这些土著蛮人头脑简单 生活落后 The native savages are simple and backwards.
他们真丑 他们真可爱 They are so ugly, they are cute!
关于他们的一切你可以在 Everything you need to know about them can be found...
综合手册里找到 in these cnprehensive pamphlets.
综合手册 综合手册 Comprehensive pamphlet. Comprehensive pamphlet.
波波星人的到来是他们的福气 They are lucky the Boov have cne.
好了 波波星人们 数三声后出发 All right, Boov. Invade on three.
一 二 三 One, two, three.
欢呼吧 人类 波波星人降临 Rejoice, humanspeople! The Boov are arrived!
我们现在要暂时关掉你们的地心引力 Now we are turning off your gravity temporarily...
这样既方便将你们强行安置到别处 so as to make your mandatory relocation easier.
还更有趣 And more fun!
出什么事了(什么飘起来了) So, what is up?
你 You are!
你永远也别想抓到我 You'll never catch me!
好好享受你的冰冻加糖的牛分泌物 Enjoy you the frozen, sweetened bovine secretion...
因为我们有一个前往幸福人类村的短途飞行 as we take this short flight to Happy Humanstown.
史麦克队长的幸福人类村
真棒 来吧 This is so cool! Come on!
哒哒 Fa da!
人类在幸福人类村会永远过着幸福快乐的生活 Humanspersons are happiness and joy forever in Happy Humanstown.
欢迎来到你的新家 Welcne to your new home.
等一下 什么 不 新家 Wait, what? No! New home?
这个星球其他的地方归波波星人 And rest of planet is for Boov.
双赢哦 Win win!
欢迎波波星移民 Welcne, Boov settlers.
所有的人类都已转移 All humans have been relocated.
你的家已安置妥当 Your homes are now ready.
谢谢喽 Thanking you!
这个星球可能比较有待修整 This planet may be a bit of a fixing it upper...
但是没关系 but that is okay.
波波星人最擅长选择有用的东西 Boov are best at deciding what is useful.
和无用的东西 And what is not.
好痛 Owpain.
让开 把这些清理了 Step aside. Clean up crew.
没用的 Useless.
今天 我要开始新生活了 Today, I starts a new life.
和新的朋友 在一个新家 With new friends. In a new home.
新居民现在可以进入179区了 Residents may now enter sector 179.
到我了 That is me!
所以说今天是有史以来最棒的一天 And that is why today is best day ever!
欢迎来到新家 邻居们 Welcne home, neighbors!
波波星人没有"邻居" Boov do not have "neighbors."
那是因为我们星球的地形和大小条件不允许 That is owing to the size and topography of our former planet.
嘿 能借给我一杯糖吗 Hey! Can I borrowing a cup of sugar?
你说啥 What?
但我们现在住得更近了就可以增进友谊 But now, our closer proximity can leads to friendship.
你们都被邀请 You are all invited...
来我家参加温暖的家庭派对 to my warming of house party.
那么 五点钟 Say, 5:00?
好 Sure.
太好了 Yes!
嘿 猪猪 小心点 Hey, Pig! Be careful up there!
我很抱歉 猪猪 I'm sorry, Pig.
妈妈不在这儿 Mom's not here.
这只是录像 It's just a video.
嘿 妈妈 我觉得猪猪想跟我们一起玩儿 Hey, Mom. I think Pig wants to join us.
一点都不好笑 It's not funny!
小费 Tip!
拜托 妈妈 只是雪而已 Come on, Mom. It's just snow.
我压根就没见过雪 I don't know anything about snow.
我们来自巴巴多斯 那儿从不下雪 东加勒比海岛国 热带海洋性气候 We're from Barbados! We don't have snow!
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我在把这个寄给大家 I'm sending this to everyone.
195区可以入住了 Sector 195 is ready for occupation.
我们不能再等妈妈了 猪猪 我们要走了 We can't wait for Mom, Pig. We gotta go.
立刻 Right now!
不 Oh, no!
准备接受热舞攻击 Prepare for your dance attack!
好 我们去找妈妈吧 Okay, let's go find Mom.
邻居们 你们好 Neighbors, hello!
请进 Please cne in and
你好 Hello.
你好 Hello?
往右 往左 再往左 And right. And left. Other left.
卡尔 Kyle!
往右 不 往左 Right. No, left.
你好 我的朋友卡尔 Hello, friend Kyle.
我不是你的朋友 I am not your friend.
你当然是 我们有过很多次愉快的交谈 Of course you are. We have had many enjoyable talks.
不 那是因为你不让我离开 No, we talk only because I'm not allowed to move.
你总是说些有趣的事情 You are always saying the funny things.
也许你可以让他们来我家参加今晚的乔迁派对 Perhaps you can say them at my warming of house party tonight.
我不会 派对既没用 I will not. Parties are useless
还很浪费波波星人宝贵的时间 and take up valuable Boov time.
既然你现在很忙 我等会发送我的请帖给你 Since you are at your busyness, I shall send an e vite to you...
回头你闲着没事 可以来参加 so you can join later during your leisure minute.
千万不要给我发 我挺喜欢闲着没事的 Please do not send. I enjoy my leisure minute.
哒哒 我给你发了到我家的指示图 Fa da! I have sent directions to my living space.
哒哒 我给你发了到我家的指示图 Fa da! I have sent directions to my living space.
你给每个人都发了 You sent directions to everyone?
什么 不是我的错 What? It is not my fault.
为什么"发送"键在"全体发送"键的左边 Whyfor put "send" button right next to "send all"?
这个设计太渣了 This is just bad design.
你的请帖发送到了整个银河系 Your invite has been sent to entire galaxy!
哦噢 Uh oh.
"哦噢"对了 "Uh oh" is right!
我们的敌人 瓜星人 也会收到 Our enemy, the Gorg, will receive it...
他们会通过指示图找到我们 and can use directions for to find us!
瓜星人 The Gorg?
哒哒 Fa da!
你给我族带来了灭亡 You have doomed our species!
别 拜托 No, please.
我不是故意的 非常抱歉 I did not mean to. I am sorries!
你被逮捕了 You are arresting!
别 No!
我只是想邀请大家去我家 I was just trying to invite you to my...
安全已出现危机 Security has been cnpromised.
逮捕那只波波星人 Arrest that Boov!
自动导航仪 我需要帮助 Autopilot, I needs help!
驻在巴黎的波波星人总部可以提供帮助 Help is available in Paris at Boov Headquarters.
不 自动导航仪 除了巴黎哪里都行 No, Autopilot! Any place but Paris!
我要去没有波波星人的地方 You must takes me to a place with no Boovs.
此星球上唯一没有波波星人的地方是南极洲 The only remaining spot on planet with no Boov is Antarctica.
团团抱 Group hug!
好的 南极洲棒极了 现在就去 Yes! Antarctica is perfect! Take me there now!
抱歉 你是只逃犯波波星人 I am sorry. You are fugitive Boov.
启动自爆程序 Initiating Self Destruct.
别 别启动 No! Do not initiate!
我不是逃犯 I am not a fugitive!
不要 No!
不好 Oh, no.
关住了 关住了 Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha!
为什么要关我 Whatfor are you did this?
我是波波星人人类最喜爱的物种 I am Boov, beloved by all humans.
我知道你是什么东西 I know what you are.
好极了 现在能放我去外面吗 Excellent! Can I cne into the out now?
不行 现在不能放你去外面 No, you cannot "cne into the out" now.
你永远都去不了外面 永远 You can never cne into the out, ever again!
但我可以的 But I can!
只要你把这截木棍拿走 You are just having to take away the piece of wood.
那我只能 Then I will have to...
用眼球发射激光切开出路了 I will shoot forth the lasers from my eyeballs!
你能那样吗 You can do that?
可以 Yes.
如果你发射激光 那我就没得选了 If you shoot your eye lasers, then I'll have no choice...
只能炸了你脑袋 but to explode your head!
你们人类炸不了 我们可以 You humans cannot to explode... We can too!
只是不常出手 We just don't much.
那样太野蛮了 It's considered rude.
那我选择授予你休战权 Then I am granting you a truce.
你不炸我脑袋 You are not to exploding heads...
我不动用毁灭激光眼 and I will not do my devastating eye lasers.
好吧 休战 Okay. Truce.
那我现在能去外面吗 不能 So, can I cne into the out now? No!
你们偷星球 还劫持人类 罪有应得 This is what you get for stealing planets and abducting people.
你想得是错误的 You are thinking a mistake.
波波星人不偷 不劫持 Boov do not steal and abduct.
不会的 波波星人给予自由 友谊 No, Boov liberate and befriend.
猜猜是谁做的 Guess who made this one!
真漂亮 This is so beautiful!
妈妈 怎么回事 Mom! What's happening?
我也不知道 亲爱的 I don't know, honey.
小费 Tip!
会没事的 It will be okay.
生命形态检测 非人类 继续行进 Lifeform detected. Not human. Move along.
请享用冰激凌 Enjoy you the frozen, sweetened bovine secretion...
短暂飞行后将抵达幸福人类村 as we take this short flight to Happy Humanstown.
妈妈 Mom!
全是你们的错 It's all your fault.
偷走了我妈妈 You stole my mom!
再见 臭波波星人 Smell ya later, Boov.
等等 别走 Wait! Smell me now!
我能帮你修车 我见你把车开坏了 I can to fixing your car. I seen you has broken it.
我没开坏 我开车技术很好 I didn't break it. I'm a very good driver.
它本来就漏油 It's supposed to leak like that.
现在我能去外面了吗 Can I cne into the out now?
那只逃犯波波星人又犯错了 I know the fugitive Boov has made
之前就案底累累 错误虽然无心又搞笑 yet another in a series of horrible...
但却都可怕致命 yet unintentionally humorous mistakes.
不过大家请放心 他广播的信号 But let me reassure you, the signal he broadcast...
已经被拦截了 is being handled.
我们绝不会灭亡 We are definitely not doomed.
直播结束 我们要灭亡啦 And we're out. We are doomed!
瓜星人要再次找到我们啦 The Gorg are going to find us again!
那只疯波波星人毁了一切 The maniac Boov has ruined everything.
太不幸了 This is bad.
我如此热爱这座星球 And I really love this planet.
瞧瞧这些美好的玩意儿 Look at all the great stuff they've got.
瞧这个 头箍 Like this! A headband!
晚上活动时 只需滑下 And for evening wear, you slide it down...
身上就有了美丽的游泳圈 you got a beautiful spare tire.
我爱它 I love it!
太棒了 Very nice!
谁能舍弃它 我要拯救这次危机 Who would wanna leave this behind? I have got to fix this.
我想到了 I know!
召唤超级大脑波波星人 Summon the Big Brain Boovs.
波波星人族智中最智的智慧团 The smarty pants of all smarty panty Booviness.
波波星人先生们 GentleBoov...
给我想点子 I want ideas.
可以开创一个没有瓜星人的替代现实世界 We could create an alternate reality with no Gorg in it...
去那里生活 then go live there.
棒 这个点子好 Yes! I love it!
需要多久呢 How long would that take?
基于我族目前科技 Based on our current technology...
一百七十万年 1.7 million years.
太多年了 托妮 继续想 That's a lot of years, Toni. Moving on!
可以躺在地上 请说 We could lay on the ground... Yes!
让瓜星人以为我们挂了 and make the Gorg think we are dead.
下一位 Next!
如果登陆进入逃犯波波星人的邮箱 What if we logged into the fugitive Boov's email...
取消他发的电子邀请 and cancelled his e vite...
闭嘴 可以登陆进入逃犯波波星人的邮箱 Shush! Or we could log into the fugitive Boov's email...
取消他发的邀请 and cancel his invitation, and...
然后呢 What was that?
瓜星人就永远不会收到了 So the Gorg never receive it.
瓜星人就永远不会收到啦 So the Gorg never receive it!
动手 输入密码 取消信息 Now, type in the password and cancel that message.
我把所有密码设置成"密码"的点子太棒了 It was a good idea of me to make all passwords "password."
很容易记住 It's so easy to remember.
不管用 他的密码是独特的 It did not work! His password is unique.
不 No!
独特 波波星人才不独特 Unique? Boov are not unique!
给我吸入器 Fetch me my inhaler.
老天 真舒服 Boy, that works.
他的错误将瓜星人直接引向了我们 His mistaking is leading the Gorg right to us.
让我看看他的邀请函 Show me his invite.
邀请所有人参加派对啦 You are all invited to a party!
朝银河系方向 Just head to the Milky Way.
北斗七星处右转 Turn right at the Big Dipper.
靠近太阳的第三个行星 Third planet from the Sun.
找到我的气球 就来到了派对 Look for my balloons! Party!
如果喜欢狂欢 就来吧 Come if you like to have fun!
我最好的朋友卡尔也会在噢 My best friend Kyle will be there!
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 Kyle, Kyle, Kyle!
来派对吧 Come party!
卡尔 Kyle!
他不是我朋友 He is not my friend.
互联网不会说谎 The internet does not lie!
你了解他 你能找到他 You know him, you can find him.
现任命你总负责 I am putting you in charge!
但是队长 那超出我工作职责了 But, Captain, it is not my job.
我只是个中级交通警波波星人 I am only a mid level traffic Boov.
我欣赏你的懦弱 警长 谢谢夸奖 I admire your cowardice, Officer. Thank you.
但我希望史麦克家园星球上的 But I want every Boovcop on Planet Smekland
所有警察都去搜索这座城市 searching this city.
必须得到他的密码 We need his password...
否则我们会被瓜星人团灭的 or we will all be destroyed by the Gorg!
找到他 Find him!
那只波波星人以后再也没机会犯错了 That Boov has made his final mistake.
哒哒 Fa da!
说好的不是修车么 You were supposed to fix it!
什么情况 What is this?
我给它起名叫 疯狂泡泡 I calls it "Slushious."
疯狂泡泡 "Slushious"?
燃料无比优良 It makes excellent fuel...
还有各种名字就很有趣的口味 and cnes in fun to say flavors.
葡萄逃逃 "Grape Escape."
橘子扭扭 "Tangerine Twist."
嘻哈柠檬 "Busta Lime"!
妈妈会杀了我的 Mom's gonna kill me.
现在用你们人类表达感谢的传统姿势 Now I am prepared to accept
朝我来吧 one of your traditional gestures of human gratitude.
事实上 我们的传统是 Actually, our tradition is
一拳打在你的鼻子上 站稳了 to punch you in the nose. Hold still.
不 你的感激我心领了 No! Your gratitude is implied.
你可以先开车 You can drives first.
然后我可以 Then I can...
你不准一起来 You're not cning.
我正试图躲避波波星人 I'm trying to hide from the Boov.
我才不要身边还带着一个波波星人 I'm not bringing one with me.
你会出卖我的 You'll just turn me in.
不 我只需要搭一程便车 No! I just needs a ride!
我要出城办波波星人公务 I haves official Boov business out of in town.
我也是 Me, too.
但我修好了你的车 But I fixes your car!
那又怎样 我让你从冰箱里出来了 我们两不相欠 So? I let you out of the freezer. We're even.
你对我的车做了什么 你在说什么 What did you do to my car? What doos you mean?
它现在飘得好多了 It should to hover much better now.
这是一辆车 它以前从来不飘的 It's a car. It didn't hover at all before.
你怎么才能让它停下来 How do you stop this thing?
哎呦 很显然我弄反了前进和阻止前进的控制器 Oops. I have apparently reversing the proceed and anti proceed controls.
是啊 我注意到了 刹车是油门 Yeah, I noticed. Stop is go.
油门是刹车 等等 Go is stop. Wait!
你为什么这么做 波波星人和人类是朋友 Whyfor you do this? Boovs and humans are friends!
我们才不是朋友 你们绑架了我妈妈 We're not friends. You kidnapped my mom!
谁是"窝麻麻" Who is Mimom?
不 是"我的"妈妈 No, "my" mom!
我刚刚说了什么 What did I say?
我知道怎么找到她 怎么找 I knows how to find her. How?
那份信息存在波波星人中央指挥部 That information is at Boov Central Command.
在大天线 什么 At the Great Antenna. What?
在巴黎 现在让我进去 In Paris! Now let me to inside!
巴黎 Paris.
那你保证 什么 Then promise. What?
保证你会帮我找到她 否则我就现在就扔下你 Promise you'll help me find her or I'm leaving your Boov butt.
我保证 但如果你不想被抓住的话 现在赶快走 I promise! But if you do not wish to be capturing, it must be now!
好吧 进来 Fine. Get in.
猪猪 我们要去巴黎了 Oui, oui, Pig! Paris, here we cne.
我们去弄清楚他们把妈妈关在哪了 We're gonna find out where they put Mom.
好吧 我来设置全球定位系统 把我们直接带去巴黎 Okay. I shall set the GPS to take us straight to the Paris.
目的地已输入 南极 Destination entered: Antarctica.
嘿 你在做什么 Hey, what are you doing?
这是怎么回事 How did that happen?
你的波波爪子别碰我的车 Keep your Boov paws off my car!
哇 Whoa!
你的交通工具上长了害虫 Your vehicle is infested.
才没有长害虫 他是我的宠物 It's not infested. He's my pet.
他的名字是猪猪 别碰他 His name is Pig. Don't touch him.
现在他在震动 Now he is vibrating.
他会爆炸吗 Is he going to explode?
不 他只是在咕噜 No! He's just purring.
你为什么要有这个东西 Why do you haves this thing?
它有用吗 它生产肉或者是牛奶吗 Is it useful? Does it give meat or milk?
什么 不 What? No!
养宠物只是为了好玩和陪伴 You just have pets for fun and cnpanionship.
你已经有我这个"伴"来"陪"了 You has me for cnpanion on the ship.
是啊 不过 猪猪更好 Yeah, well, Pig is better.
如果一只猫叫做"猪猪" 你的名字是什么 If cat is "Pig," what is your name?
格莱图蒂图奇 但我的朋友们叫我"小费" 格莱图蒂 和 小费都有"赏钱" "小费"的意思 Gratuity Tucci. But my friends call me "Tip."
小费 "我的朋友们"才这么叫我 Tip. I said "my friends."
但我们是朋友 所有的人类和波波星人都是 But we are friends. All humans and Boov.
史麦克船长这样决定的 Captain Smek has decided.
史麦克船长是个白痴 Captain Smek is an idiot.
这不对 Untrue!
史麦克船长是个天才而且擅于逃跑 Captain Smek is genius and best at running away.
你没听过闭嘴石的传说吗 Have you not heard the legend of the Shusher?
很久以前 我们的敌人 瓜星人 Long ago, our enemy, the Gorg...
邀请波波星人参加一次和平会议 invited the Boov to a peace meeting.
但是史麦克在恐惧中机智地逃走了 But Smek wisely fled in terror.
他还带走了一个伟大的战利品 闭嘴石 And he took a great trophy: the Shusher.
快逃 Run away!
为什么它叫做"闭嘴石" Why is it called the "Shusher"?
闭嘴 Shush!
随便了 Whatever.
开玩笑的吗 Seriously?
你们一定要毁掉自由女神像吗 You guys had to ruin the Statue Of Liberty?
"史麦克男神像" "Statue of Smek."
你们会遭报应的 You will not get away with this.
波波星人巡警 Boov Patrol!
他们在找你 They are looking for you!
不 Oh, no.
不 Oh, no!
那是什么 What's that?
嘿 Hey!
别让司机分心 Don't distract the driver!
啊哈 柠檬汁 Aha! Busta Lime.
"嘻哈柠檬" "Busta Lime."
好痛 Owpain!
好痛 Owpain.
好了 小便休息 Okay. Pee break.
我也要休息小便 I, too, has to break pee.
或者 用你叫它的方式 "一号" Or, as you calls it, the "number one."
我们也有"二号" 好吧 We also has the "number two." Okay.
还有"三号" 好了 And the "number three." Okay!
这是件好事 我不用去三号 It is a good thing I doos not have to go the number three.
它对你来说不安全 It would not be safe for you.
我们一年只做一次 We only doos it once a year.
我不会把它当做一个假期 I would not call it a holiday...
但你确实得休那一天假 够了 but you doos need to take the day off. That's enough!
你不能进这里 这是女厕所 You can't cne in here. This is the girls' room.
别吃蓝色的薄荷 Do not eat the blue mints!
谢天谢地 这里有一大碗柠檬汽水 Thankfully, there is a large bowl of lemonade.
别喝柠檬汽水 Do not drink the lemonade!
马上就出来 Be out in a second.
我们要去巴黎了 We're going to Paris!
去见我的妈妈 Going to see my mom!
慢慢来 Takes your time!
南 极 Ant arc tica.
我来了 Here I cne!
波波星人逃犯 Fugitive Boov.
快快束手就擒 Hold still for arresting!
我最好的朋友卡尔 Best friend Kyle!
我不是你朋友 I am not your friend!
但得到你的密码 我会成为一个波波星人英雄 But I will be a hero Boov for getting your password.
干得好 你及时地拯救了我们 Yes! You has in nick time saved us!
你的表情有什么含义 What is the purpose of your face?
好痛 Owpain.
你想要丢下我 You were gonna ditch me?
没有 骗子 No! Liar!
我从不撒谎 I never lie!
不 你撒谎 Yes, you do!
你知道我是怎么知道的吗 And you know how I know?
事实上 因为每次你一撒谎 你就变绿了 What, actually... Because every time you lie, you turn green!
我不 我 I doos not. I...
被你发现了 Poomp.
开门 你这个爱撒谎的 青蛙脸的 湿软的玩偶 Open the door, you lying, frog faced squishy toy!
停下 我要你的 Stop! I need your...
你保证了要帮我找到我妈妈 You promised to help me find my mom!
那我解除保证 Then I un promise!
这话不是这样用的 That's not how it works!
你得帮我去巴黎 You have to help me get to Paris.
我不帮 I will not!
停下 我要你的 Stop! I need your...
我必须躲起来 I must hide!
我在朝你讲英文 为什么你就不能明白呢 I am speaking the English at you. Whyfor do you not understands me?
我"明白" 我只是不在乎 I "understands." I just don't care.
别动 小心 Freezing! Look out!
别这样 Come on!
停下 我要你的密码 Stop! I need your password.
不 No!
走 Go!
不就是要个密码嘛 All I wanted was his password.
这可不是一种可持续的交友模式 This is not a sustainable friendship model.
那么 So...
我假定我们现在已经逮捕了逃犯 I assume by now we have apprehended the fugitive.
有人吗 Anybody?
你 紫色的那个 You. The purple one.
不是这个紫色的 另一个紫色的 另一个紫色的 Not that purple. The other purple. The other purple.
那个 That one.
是的 就是你 Yes, you!
那么 他在哪里 So, where is he?
我们不知道 先生 We do not know, sir.
什么 这是头号灾难 What? This is number one disaster!
他的信息一定不能发到瓜星人那里 His message must not reach the Gorg.
这个星球可是好不容易找到的 我不会轻易放弃它的 This planet was hard to find, and I will not abandon it!
来人呐 快把我的解压毯拿来 Someone fetch me my stress blankie.
真爽 So soothing.
卡尔警官 Aha! Officer Kyle!
终于来了个能完成任务的波波星人了 Now here is a Boov who knows how to do his job.
告诉我 你是不是找到那个逃犯了 Tell me, you have found the fugitive?
是的 Yes.
太棒了 Joyful exclamation!
那他在哪呢 And where is he?
有一个小小的问题 There is a tiny problem.
"小小的" 只要是小问题 没人会在意 "Tiny." As long as it's tiny, who cares?
在我得到密码前 Well, before I got the password...
我消灭了他 I erased him.
来嗨吧 来嗨吧 来嗨吧 Come party. Come party. Come party.
别这样 对不起 Quit it! Sorry.
听着 巴黎对我们俩来说都很危险 Look, Paris is danger for both of us.
那里全都是波波星人 It crawls with Boov.
我们到那之后你有什么计划吗 Doos you have a plan for once we are get there?
没有 但我有希望 Not really. But I have hope.
你数学真差 You are bad at math.
你说什么 Excuse me?
我的几何学可是拿了A的 I got an "A" in geometry.
我只是想说 I am only saying...
波波星人在这方面更厉害 Boov are superior in this way.
如果成功的几率低于50%的话 If probability for success falls below 50%...
波波星人就不会去做 你也别做 Boov give up. You do not.
说得对 Exactly!
别再撕了 Enough with the ripping!
好的好的 Okay, okay.
不如我们来听点歌吧 Tell you what. Let's have some tuneage.
这是什么鬼 What is that?
波波星人的歌曲 Boov song.
这首叫做"安静乖乖又听话" It is called "Motionless and Obedient."
超级火的 Very big hit.
不不不 在我的车上不许放这个 No, no, no! Not in my car.
开车的人才能选歌 Driver gets to pick.
这根本算不上是音乐 只是噪音的集合 This is not even music. This is just noise.
无意识的生理反应 Involuntary physical response.
你骗我听非致命性声波武器 You have tricked me into listening to a debilitating sonic weapon.
如果你想要人类不讨厌你的话 If you want humans to not hate you...
请先从喜欢一些我们的喜欢东西开始 you could start by liking some of our stuff.
真奇怪 我的身体怎么了 Confusion. What is happening to my body?
这叫做舞蹈 It's called dancing!
波波星人从来不跳舞 Boov do not dancing!
我看得出来 不过你很已经找到窍门了 I can tell. But you're getting the hang of it!
这东西迟早会要了我的小命 How long before this kills me?
我已经控制不了我的四肢了 I am not in control of my own extremities!
就是这样 就是这个效果 That's it. Work it!
我才不想要这种效果 I do not want it to work!
你知道吗 You know what?
波波星人和臀部很押韵 "Boov" rhymes with "groove."
舞动起来吧 Shake your Boov thang.
它摇的太没有节操了 It is shaking in a most undignified way!
噢不 我高举双手 好像完全不介意似的 Oh, no! My hands are in the air like I just do not care!
这可不是波波星人该有的行为 This is not how a Boov behaves!
我被羞耻感弄得浑身火热 I am overheated with shame!
我得冷却下我的身体 等等 I must cool my core! Wait!
你要干嘛 我会回来的 What are you doing? I will returning!
我们玩得很开心啊 We were having fun!
快来啊 妈妈 这只是雪而已 Come on, Mom. It's just snow!
我从来没见过雪 I don't know anything about snow.
我们的第一场雪 Our first snow!
你还好吧 Are you okay?
我要把这个发给 I'm sending this to
我的体温重归正常了 My temperature is back to happiness.
为了展现我对你没有丝毫的怀恨在心 And to show I do not hold against you any grudge ment...
我给你带了美味小零食噢 I have brought you delicious snacking.
哒哒 嚼劲十足的塑料指环 Fa da! Chewy plastic rings!
我实在是不喜欢你们人类表达感激的方式 I really do not enjoy your human gratitude customs.
你死哪去了 Where have you been?
还以为你一辈子都不回来了 You were gone forever!
这么说并不准确 "一辈子"是指 That is not accurate. "Forever" is
我还以为你死了 或者受伤了 I thought you were dead! Or hurt!
或者其他什么的 Or I don't know!
但是你不能像那样把别人丢下 But you cannot just leave someone alone like that!
你有没有替我着想(穿我的鞋) Put yourself in my shoes!
我怎么可能穿你的鞋呢 How could I wears your shoes?
我的触脚那么小 My pods are too small.
这就是个比喻 It's an expression!
说的是设身处地为别人着想 It means try to feel how someone else feels.
我只是个孩子 我不能总是一个人 I'm just a kid. I'm not supposed to be by myself all the time.
这是危害儿童啊 顺便说一句 这是犯法的 This is child endangerment. Which is a crime, by the way.
可是我遇见你的时候 你就是一个人啊 But when I founded you, you were already alone...
所以我才觉得这对你来说很正常 so I thinks it is normal for you.
当波波星人还是小孩子的时候 When Boov are young,
我们都呆在一个恒温哺养器里 we are kept in the warming oven.
你们人类也是这样的嘛 Is this normal for humanspersons?
正常来说 我们十六岁之前是不会一个人跨越大西洋的 Usually, we don't cross the Atlantic by ourselves until we're 16.
当然不是 这些全都不正常 No, none of this is normal!
你还不明白吗 你们毁了一切 Don't you get it? You ruined everything!
我终于能和妈妈一起幸福的生活在这里 I was finally happy here there, where I lived.
是那里 我生活的地方 With my mom.
你知道适应生活对我来说有多难吗 Do you know how hard it was for me to fit in?
需要花多久 How long that took?
七年级小女生都很难伺候的 7th grade girls are mean!
是的 我知道了 我只是一开始没意识到 Yes, I sees that! I did not realize!
我们会回去找"窝麻麻"的 We will resume the finding of Mimom.
不是这么叫的 Stop saying that!
她只是"我"妈妈 She's just "my" mom.
不是你的 是我的 Not yours. Mine.
你怎么就不明白呢 How do you not understand this?
如果可怕的外星人把你妈妈从你身边夺走你会怎么想 How would you feel if some horrible aliens took your mother from you?
这不可能发生 That could not to happen.
波波星人没有"窝麻麻" Boov are not having mimoms.
波波星人也没有家庭 Boov don't have families.
难怪你们拿别人东西的时候从来不顾及他们的感受 No wonder you take things and don't care about anybody else.
所以 你的"窝麻麻" So, your mimom...
对你来说是一个很重要的人类 is a very important humansperson to you.
比其他人更重要一点 More important than others.
不能和她在一起会让你很伤心 To not belong with her causes you being sad.
但是刚刚你还踹我头冲我喊 But recent moments ago, you are kicking on me and yelling.
这看起来更像是生气 不像是悲伤 Which is seeming more to be mad than sad.
好吧 有时候是兼有的 Well, sometimes it's both.
所以 你是悲痛欲绝而失去理智 So, you are sad mad.
人类真是比手册上说的复杂的多 Humans are more cnplicated than it said in the pamphlet.
我尽可能快的吸干净地了 I vacuumed here as fast as I could.
对于破解那个蠢波波星人的密码你们有什么计划 Whatfor is your plan for figuring out the dumb Boov's password?
没有 I got nothing!
快 快说 我要主意 Please, cne on! I need ideas!
就是你 那个紫色的 You! The purple one.
不是吧 Oh, cne on!
说吧 So?
我们可以随机的输入数字和字母 We could type in random numbers and letters?
我喜欢这个点子 I like it!
把那些超能大脑们都连接上开始工作 Get those big brains plugged in and working.
出发 Away!
你门知道瓜星人发现我们之后会发生什么的 You know what the Gorg will do if they find us.
惨 惨 惨 Chomp, chomp, chomp.
这就是我们一直逃亡的原因 And that is why we keep running away.
哇 Whoa.
这些瓜星人为什么这么恨你们 Why do these Gorg hate you so much?
因为他们是瓜星人啊 Because they are Gorg.
我们把瓜星人称作"掠夺者" We calls Gorg the "takers"...
是因为不管你有什么 他们都要拿走 because if you has something, they takes it.
比方说 一个三明治 Like, if you has a sandwich.
或者一个小星球 Or a planet.
不会吧 我懂了 No, no. I get it.
不过他们不会到这个星球来的 对吧 But they're not cning to this planet, right?
噢不会不会 不用担心 Oh, no, no. Not to worry.
超能大脑波波星人会解决我的小失误的 The Big Brain Boov will to fix my mistake.
不过我还是会被惩罚的很惨 But I will still be very punished.
我们有规矩的 We has a rule.
"九"振出局 Nine mistakes and you are out.
你犯了多少次了 How many mistakes do you have?
六十二次 62.
我压力过重的时候 我妈妈会给我讲笑话 When I'm stressed out, my mom tells me jokes.
波波星人不会讲笑话 Boov do not do telling jokes.
这个没什么难的 我来教你 It's not that hard. I'll teach you.
哆哆 Knock, knock.
你得说 谁在敲门啊 You would say, "Who's there?"
你啊 You are there.
不对 是你问我 No, just ask me.
谁在敲门啊 Who is there?
于是我说 闹哄哄的奶牛 Now I say, "The interrupting cow."
现在到你说 闹哄哄的奶牛是谁啊 Now you say, "The interrupting cow, who?"
我们来试试 Let's just do it.
叩叩 谁在敲门啊 Knock, knock. Who is there?
打断的奶牛 The interrupting cow.
打断的奶牛 哞 The interrupting cow Moo!
你都没给我反应时间 You did not let me finish my response.
我得说完 打断的奶牛 哞 I was to say, "The interrupting co " Moo!
再来一次 You did it again.
原来笑话是这么一回事啊 That is the joke.
奶牛就是那个老是打断人的家伙 The cow is to being an interrupting cow...
所以也打断了我的烦恼 and therefore interrupts me!
我知道啊 所以才会这么有意思啊 哞 I know. That's why it's funny. Moo!
让我说完 哞 Let me fi Moo!
够了 我就是那头母牛 That's enough. I'm the interrupting cow.
别闹了 哞 Knock it off! Moo!
不想我再给你贴胶带就赶紧闭嘴 哞 Don't make me get out more tape! Moo!
好多波波星人 So many Boovs!
我说过这很难吧 I said this was dumbness.
我说过我难逃一劫吧 但你有听进去吗 没有 I said I am doomed. But do you listen? No!
小欧 够了 Oh, that's enough!
你快把我整疯了 You are driving me to the crazy!
余机尚存 能逃就逃 这是波波星人的至理名言 It is never too late to run away. That is the Boov motto.
是没错 但我们不这样做 我有个计划 Yes, but we're not doing that. I have a plan.
你的计划是逃命吗 因为要么明智至上 要么愚蠢至极 Is your plan to run away? Because other way wise, it is stupid!
我们要做的就是潜入这个城市 All we have to do is sneak into the city...
进到大天线里面 用那个找到我妈妈 get into the Great Antenna, use it to find my mom...
然后再潜出来 懂吗 and then sneak out again. See?
但是我的面目早已总所周知了 这根本没用 But it still will not work because my face is known.
如果我被波波星人发现了 我铁定百分之百要被抓的 If I am seen by any Boov, I am 100% popular for being arrested.
如果我能让你不被抓呢 What if I could fix that?
站好了 Hold still.
首先 来点美容面膜 First, a little beauty mark.
我看看 Letting me see.
还没好 把镜子给我 给我 给我 Not yet. Give me that mirror. Give to me, give to me!
看上去简直就是另一个人嘛 It is like looking at a cnpleted stranger!
不 我还没化完 还没有 No, I'm not done. It's not even
你就是个变换奇迹的高手啊 You are a worker of miraculous transformation!
这个波波星人是谁 Who is this Boov?
不认识 I do not know!
好了 小欧 All right, Oh.
好痛 Owpain.
电梯传送启动 Express elevator departing.
哇 Whoa!
这是有够怪异 This is uber freaky.
这是你们星球的智囊团 These are the smartest Boov you have?
你得十分安静 You must be very quiet.
你不可以打断他们的注意力 You do not want to break their concentra
来我派对吧 来我派对吧 Come party. Come party.
小欧 这是什么 Oh! What is it?
我以为已经阻止我的邀请发送了 I thought the Big Brain Boovs would have stopped my invitation by now.
但他们还是没有解出我的密码 But they have still not figured out my password.
怎么才能解出 等等 How is this possible? Wait a minute.
这是不是意味着可怕的瓜星人怪物会来地球了 Does this mean those horrible monster Gorg thingies will cne to Earth?
没错 跑我们地盘来了 To Smekland, yes!
那会发生什么事 And what happens then?
那就找不到窝麻麻啦 There will be no finding of Mimom!
那你必须给我把这问题给解决了 Then you've gotta fix this!
好 Yes.
赶快 Hurry!
顺便问一下 你的脑瓜好使吗 By to the way, is your skull flexible?
什么 没什么 What? Never mind.
应该没事 站好了 It will be probably okay. Hold still.
哇 Wow!
离灭亡还有三十秒 30 seconds to doom.
我得输入我的密码 密码是 I shall input my password. It is...
我叫小欧斯迈克队长是个好人 "My name is Oh and Captain Smek is great
要不这么想的人都是便便一泡 and anyone who does not think that is a poomp 1."
我还在想为什么就没人能猜到呢 I wonder why no one guessed that.
我不知道啊 I do not know.
不行 不可能 It didn't work? Impossible!
那是密码啊 That is password!
那是 哦 不 大写锁定了 That is Oh, no! Caps Lock.
快点 快点 快点 Come on, cne on, cne on!
来嗨吧 来嗨吧 来嗨吧 Come party. Come party. Come party. Come party.
来嗨吧 来嗨吧 Come party. Come party.
太好了 Yes!
哒哒 成功了 Fa da! It has worked.
成功了 It worked!
你成功了 小欧 You did it, Oh!
邮件发送关闭了 That was closeness.
站起来啦 On your feet.
你还得给我把我妈妈给找出来 You still have to find my mom.
那简单啊 我们现在搜索 That is simplicity. We shall now searching on...
露西图奇 Lucy Tucci.
露西图奇 "Lucy Tucci."
澳大利亚 Australia.
查找窝麻麻 Observe Mimom.
一点都不好笑 That's not funny.
这不是你的窝麻麻吗 This is not your mimom?
你开什么玩笑 Are you kidding?
不是她 That's not her!
你确定 Sure?
我当然知道好不好 I know, I know. Okay?
你已经说了两个星期了 You've been saying that for two weeks.
求你了 Please!
他有双大大的绿眼睛和漂亮的棕皮肤 She has big green eyes and beautiful brown skin.
妈 Mom.
告诉我她在哪 So tell me where she is.
或者给我找个能帮忙的波波星人 Or find me a Boov who can.
求你了 Please.
格莱图蒂图奇就是迷你版的窝麻麻 Gratuity Tucci looks just like tiny Mimom.
格莱图蒂图奇 为啥啊 Gratuity Tucci? Whyfor
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
我简直不敢相信 我妈在澳大利亚啊 I can't believe it! My mom's in Australia!
我居然能亲手取消邀请 And I has cancelled my e vite!
终于不用东躲西藏了 I can finally cne out of the hiding.
没错 Yes!
哎呦 哎呦 Well, well, well.
谁弄的 Hello?
拿好我的王冠 Hold my crown.
小心点 仅此一顶 And be very careful. It's the only one.
哎呦 哎呦 Well, well, well.
你以为能逃出我的手掌心么 Did you really think you could escape?
逃 不 不 不 Escape? No, no, no.
知道么 我刚要告诉你 You see, I was just cning to tell you
尽管你竭力隐藏 Despite your elaborate disguise...
电脑还是识别你为 the cnputer recognized you as...
波波星逃犯 the fugitive Boov!
但他现在是波波星英雄 But he's a hero Boov now!
没错 我挽回了我的失误 Yes! I has fixed my mistake!
是没错 但在那之前 你犯了错 Yes, but before that, you has made your mistake.
在那之前犯下的很多很多错 And many mistakes before that.
慢着 我没有 很多 很多 很多 很多 Wait, I have not Many, many, many, many!
其实 Actually
在那之前犯下的很多错 Many mistakes before that.
所以 我还是要清除你 为什么 So, I still has to erase you. Why?
因为你不能保证你是不是不会再犯错 You cannot guarantee you would not make a mistake again.
我肯定不会 但你可能会 But I would not. But you might.
我肯定不会 但你可能会 But I would not. But you might.
我肯定不会 But I would not.
我们可以继续 再来一遍 We could go round and round. Let's do it again!
我肯定不会 但你可能会 But I would not. But you might.
我肯定不会 我就爱这样 But I would not. I love this!
我肯定不会 好无聊 But I would not! Bored now.
我肯定不会 闭嘴 But I would Shush!
消灭他 Erase him!
把泡沫枪放下 Drop the bubble guns!
否则我就搞坏这个 Or I will mess with this...
重力球 gravity thingy.
她在吹牛 She is bluffing.
她不可能够着那个重力球 She could not possibly reach the gravity thingy.
我恨你踮脚的身高 Curse you and your tippy toe tallness!
没问题 But no problem.
波星人科技对一个普通人类女孩来说还是太难操作了 Boov technology is far too cnplicated for simple humansgirl to figure out.
不好意思 Excuse me?
本小姐可是几何学成绩得分优秀 This humansgirl got an "A" in geometry.
她解出来了 快逃命 She figured it out! Run for my life!
快让路 我是领导 Out of my way! I am captain!
抓紧了 Grab on!
不行 我抓不住你 Oh, no! I can't hold you!
你好像有 一千磅那么重 You weigh, like, a thousand pounds!
松手吧 Let go.
什么 相信我 What? Trust me.
抱歉 要让领导先走 Sorry. It is my duty to run away first.
你在等什么 我不能碰 What are you waiting for? I cannot touch.
要是我来开 它不会走的 It will not work if I drive it.
好吧 那我来 Fine. I'll drive.
好痛 Owpain.
你开的真不怎么样 You are terrible driver.
来吧 Come on.
来吧 来吧 Come on. Come on.
祝你有个好胃口 Bon appetit.
不 你没有 Oh, no, you don't!
这样我不会付账的 I am not paying for that.
快走啊 蠢马 Come on, you stupid horse!
呼 好险 Whoo, that was cl...
这下我抓到你 This time I got you...
你跑不掉了 and you cannot escape.
检测到波波星逃犯 Fugitive Boov detected.
我错了 I was wrong.
跳 Jump!
哦 不 Oh, no!
你看 咱们的车 Look! I has found our car.
猪猪 Pig!
我真不懂你为什么要拿那个 I do not know whyfor you brought that.
车上已经有吃的了 We already hads food in the car.
那不是吃的 是艺术品 It's not food, it's art.
那可不怎么样 Then it is bad.
星星不是那样的 Stars do not look like that.
不是说它们什么样子 It's not about how they look.
而是它们的感觉 It's about how they feel.
它们感觉很热啊 They feel hot.
好吧 数学大师 我们到澳大利亚要多久 Okay, math whiz, how long till we get to Australia?
17.9348个小时 17.9348 hours.
之后 格莱图蒂图奇 And then, Gratuity Tucci...
会见到我妈妈 will see Mimom.
听到了吗 猪猪 You hear that, Pig?
我迫不及待想告诉妈妈我去了巴黎 I can't wait to tell Mom I actually went to Paris...
你知道她一直想去那的 which you know she always wanted to do.
我们俩应该再一起回来 Maybe we could both cne back here.
我们现在有可以飞的汽车了 We do have a flying car now.
法语里猫怎么说啊 How do you say "cat" in French?
我想应该是"聊"吧 I think it's "chat."
你这个表情是什么意思 What is the purpose of your face?
我有疑问 I has confusion.
我并不想被消灭 I do not wish to be erased.
但可能史麦克队长是对的 But maybe Captain Smek is right.
很有可能我再犯一些可笑的错误 It is possible I will continue making hilarious mistakes.
可能吧 Probably.
那并没有让我感觉舒服点 That is not making me feel better.
人无完人嘛 Nobody's perfect.
我妈妈说 错误会帮你成长为人 My mom says your mistakes are what make you human.
但它不会让你成为波波星人 That is not what makes you Boov.
格莱图蒂图奇 Gratuity Tucci...
我们来之前 before we came...
史麦克队长跟我们说 人类需要我们 Captain Smek telled us that the humans needed us.
因为人类就像是动物 That the humans were just like the animals...
我们能让他们生活的更好 and that we could to make them better...
教给他们道理 teach to them.
他说人类头脑简单 生活落后 We were told the humans were simple and backwards.
我们一直都是这么想的 It is what we thought.
而我现在觉得 But I am thinking now...
我们的想法错了 that we were thinking wrong.
史麦克队长大错特错 And that Captain Smek is the wrongest.
我觉得波波星人永远都不该来史麦克家园 I am thinking the Boov should never have cne to Smekland.
来地球上 To Earthland.
所以我要向你道歉 So I am saying the sorry to you...
格莱图蒂图奇 Gratuity Tucci.
叫我小费 Call me Tip.
搬了新家 换了个国度 It was a new home, a new country.
我试着在学校交朋友 I tried to make friends at school...
但我是来自巴巴多斯岛的书呆子 but I was this nerd from Barbados.
但你的几何拿了A啊 But you dids to get an "A" in geometry.
是啊 确实 Yeah, I did.
我知道只要其他波波星人说 哦 的时候 I know when the other Boovs said "Oh"...
他们就是看到我才不开心 they were not happy to see me.
其实 在波波星 我不怎么合群 The true is, among Boov, I do not fit in.
我更适合外面的世界 I fit out.
她真的很好 She is so amazing.
她省吃俭用 She saved up everything she had...
这样我们才能搬家 过更好的生活 so we could move and things would be better for us.
我迫不及待想见我妈妈了 I cannot wait to meet Mimom.
"我是史麦克队长 闭嘴 闭嘴" "My name is Captain Smek. Shush, shush, shush."
"波波星高科技的复杂程度 "Boov technology is far too cnplicated
还不是一个头脑简单的小女孩能解开的" for simple humansgirl to figure out."
他们怎么找到我们的 How did they find us?
我不知道 I do not know!
等一下 他们没有攻击 Wait. They're not attacking.
因为他们在逃 Because they are running away.
逃离什么呢 Why are they running away?
只可能有一个原因 There can only be one reason.
瓜星人 Gorg.
不可能啊 我拦截信息了 This makes no sense. I stopped the message.
瓜星人找不到我们的 Gorg cannot to finding us.
那他们是怎么找到的 Then how did they?
肯定有其他原因 There must be some other reason!
在我们后面 Oh, behind us!
启动武器系统 Engage weapons system.
我们还有武器系统 We have a weapons system?
来吧 煎饼鱼雷 Go, Burrito Torpedo!
太棒了 Yes!
我们被击中了 逃逃葡萄快不能用了 We've been hit! We're losing Grape Escape!
扭扭柑橘也不能用了 We lost Tangerine Twist!
嘻哈柠檬也不能用的话 我就控制不了了 If we lose Busta Lime, I cannot control!
系好安全带 就要撞上了 Click and ticket. We are to crash!
哦 Oh!
不 不 No, no, no.
疯狂泡泡 不 Slushious! No!
别傻站在那 帮忙啊 Don't just stand there! Help!
拜托 拜托 拜托 Come on, cne on, cne on!
疯狂泡泡 不要啊 Slushious! No!
她不行了 She's gone.
我们完了 We are doomed.
现在我们再也去不了澳大利亚了 Now I'll never make it to Australia.
我现在要唱波波星悼念曲了 I will now sing the Boov Death Song.
瓜星人的船 A Gorg ship!
打断悼念曲很没有礼貌 It is rude to interrupt the Death Song.
没准你能拆他们的零件来修车 Maybe you could take the parts from it to fix our car.
我修不好了 那是瓜星人的零件 都是测量好的 I cannot. Those are Gorg parts. They are metric.
我们不能眼看着就成功了说放弃 We're not getting this close and giving up.
来吧 不 Come on. No!
一直前行会有危险的 Always with the running towards danger.
别像个波波星人似的 这是我们唯一的机会 来吧 Stop being such a Boov. It's our only chance. Come on.
成功的几率很小 This has low probability of success!
走吧 等一下 Let's go. Wait!
等什么 For what?
等你改主意 For you to change your mind.
拜托 Come on.
没有飞行员 There's no pilot.
只是个无人驾驶的飞机 It is just a drone.
很可能有危险的 That could have been badness.
但我们也并不安全 But we are not safety.
瓜星人的航母很快就会到这 Gorg mothership will be here soon enough.
你能用上这的什么吗 Can you use any of this?
坏了 Broken.
没有用 Useless.
有可能导致热核裂变 Likely to cause thermonuclear fission.
这是什么 What is it?
是瓜星人的超级芯片 It is Gorg super chip!
它为什么叫超级芯片 Why is it called a super chip?
这种芯片大部分都用来销售 It is mostly marketing.
但它正是 But it is key...
瓜星人的装备各方面都更强更好的关键 for the Gorg are having machines that are stronger and better at everything.
所以我们在同等程度上永远也打不赢他 So we can never fight them with equaltude.
我们能用这个修好疯狂泡泡吗 Can we use it to fix Slushious?
能啊 能啊 疯狂泡泡会再次起航的 Yes, yes! The Slushious will fly again.
太棒了 Yes!
但是成功的概率很低 It was low probability of success.
你可是个波波星人啊 Some Boov you are.
快点儿 Quickly.
我们必须修好疯狂泡泡然后找到窝麻麻 We must fix the Slushious and find Mimom.
是我妈妈 "My" mom.
我就是这么说的 That is the thing I said.
我就知道这能行得通 I knew this would all work out!
你太棒了 You were awesome!
我们会找到我妈妈 We're gonna find my mom...
然后给大家看看这个超级芯片 你就是个大英雄了 you're gonna show everybody the super chip and be a big hero...
甚至连史麦克队长都要 and even Captain Smek will have to
人可真多啊 That's a lot of people.
再见了 波波星人 快滚吧 Bye, Boov! Get lost!
哇哦 你们还真是擅长跑路啊 Wow. You guys really are good at running away.
是的 Yes.
我们的确是 Yes, we are.
看 在那里 Look, over there!
那就是我看见我妈妈的地方 That's where we saw my mom!
快点儿 这是最后一趟了 Hurry up, it is the last ship!
没事 猪猪 我会和妈妈一起回来的 It's okay, Pig. I'll be back with Mom.
我们就快到了 We're almost there!
在这边 Over here.
什么 快点儿 What? Hurry!
我不明白 她在那里面吗 I don't understand. She's in there?
是的 Yes.
告诉我实话 Tell me the truth.
没时间了 There is no time.
你可以跟我一起走 You can cne with me.
你会很安全的 You will be safety.
我妈妈并不在那艘飞船上 对不对 My mom's not on that ship, is she?
你答应过帮我找到她的 而现在你就要走了 You promised to help me find her, and you're leaving?
你对我撒谎 没有 You lied to me. No!
说谎话是不好的事情 A lie is a bad thing.
我做这事是为了你能活下去 I did a thing so you can live.
我不走 我妈妈在这 I'm not going. My mom is here.
你永远找不到她的 You will never find her.
这是百分之百的事情 It is 100%.
现在留下可没有一点儿希望 Staying now does not make hope.
瓜星人的母舰马上就快到这了 Gorg mothership will be here soon.
它会毁掉整个星球 It destroys planets.
我们必须现在就跑 不 We must run away now! No!
这果然是真的 It is true.
人类居然不能理解这么这么简单的事情 Humanspersons cannot even understand simple, simple things.
我在救你啊 我是你的朋友 I am saving you! I am being your friend.
不 你只是在逃跑而已 No, you're just running away.
你不能离开你的家庭的 You don't leave your family.
但是你没法理解 But you can't understand that...
因为你只是个波波星人 because you're just a Boov!
你从来就不是我的朋友 You've never been my friend.
等等 Wait!
最后一架逃生舱就要离开 Final escape pod departing.
我讨厌瓜星人 他们永远追着我们跑 I hate upon the Gorg! They are always finding us!
是瓜星人的母舰 The Gorg mothership!
我们完了 We are doomed!
快跑吧 Run away!
让一让 我正抱着小孩 Make a path, I'm holding a baby.
是那个逃犯波波星人 It is the fugitive Boov!
他正跑向危险 He is running towards the danger!
拦住他 Stop him!
撤销 Undo!
队长 我们正达到有史以来最快的速度 Captain, we are achieving new highest speeds!
你做了什么 那是个什么东西 What has you done? What is that thing?
那个是瓜星人的超级芯片 It is Gorg super chip.
什么 What?
瓜星人的无人机坠毁了 Gorg drone crashed...
我跑过去找到了芯片 and I ran to it and I found the chip.
够了 Enough.
你朝着瓜星人跑了过去 You ran to a Gorg?
他朝着危险跑了过去 He runs towards the danger?
他究竟是哪种波波星人啊 What kind of Boov is he?
他就像是个波波超人 He is like a Super Boov.
不 不 不 No, no, no.
他才不是个波波超人 He is not a Super Boov.
这艘飞船上只有一个超级波波星人你们都知道那是谁 There is only one Super Boov on this ship, and you know who it is.
你们都正在看着他 You're looking at him.
是我发明了逃跑 I invented running away.
看看这个 我有闭嘴石 And look at this. I have the Shusher.
我才是你们的队长 I am your captain.
但是你不是个好队长 But you are not good captain.
什么 What?
你告诉我们这些事情 我们也都信了 You telled us these things, and we all believed them.
我曾经相信过 I believed them.
但是后来我遇到了一个人类 But then I met a humansperson.
她可不是像你说的那样 And she is not like you said.
她机智勇敢 She is brave and smart...
而且会关心其他的人类 and cares about other humanspersons.
在某种方面来说 我们波波星人完全不在乎彼此 In a way that we Boov do not even care about each other.
但她竟然在乎我 She even cares about me.
而我仅仅做了些小事就有此回报 And I've done very little to earn that.
波波星人可能在很多方面都很优秀 The Boov may be superior in many ways...
是啊 Yeah.
但在我现在认为最重要的方面可不是 ...but not in the ways that I now thinks are most important.
有什么了不起的 Big deal!
我已经受够了 闭嘴 I have had enough. Shush!
我们不想再闭嘴了 That is enough shushing.
你怎么敢反抗我的闭嘴命令 How dare you shush a shushing!
小欧是对的 我们需要一位新的队长 Oh is right. We need a new captain.
我认为那个人应该是小欧 I thinks it should be Oh!
我 不行 Me? No.
不 他不能做队长 No! He cannot be captain.
我有闭嘴石 我才是队长 I have the Shusher. I am captain!
再也不是了 Not anymore!
他才不知道怎么用它 He will not know how to operate it!
这很复杂的 It is very cnplicated.
一头重一头轻的 Heavy on one end, light on the other.
嘘 Shush!
好耶 Booyah!
不 我不是个波波星人领导人 No, I am not a Leader Boov.
我犯过太多太多错了 I makes far too many mistakes.
你不是唯一一个犯过错的波波星人 You are not the only Boov who makes mistakes.
比如 For examples...
我的错就是不愿意当你的朋友 my mistake is not being your friend.
全体向小欧队长致敬 All hail Captain Oh!
我看见是谁干的了 I saw who did that!
你知道我会怀恨在心的 I hold grudges, you know!
小欧 你是最棒的 Oh, you're the best!
想让我主持派对吗 小欧 Want me to host party, Oh?
走开 Go away.
不 你应该说 谁在那呀 No, you are supposed to be saying "Who is there?"
然后我就会说 Then I am to be saying...
哞 "Moo!"
小欧 Oh!
我简直没法相信 I can't believe it!
但是我看见你的飞船走掉了 But I saw your ship leave!
但是你回来了 你在这干嘛 But you came back! What are you doing here?
因为我属于这里啊 It is where I belongs.
你和猪猪是我的朋友 You and Pigcat are my friends.
而且还有就是 And alsos, too...
我答应过你了 I gave you a promise.
他是我的朋友 He's my friend.
谢谢你 Thank you.
妈妈 Mom.
小费费 我宝贝闺女 Tippy. My beautiful girl.
我到处找你 妈妈 I've been looking everywhere, Mom.
我好怕再也见不着面了 I was so scared we'd never see each other again.
妈妈 我找到你之前我绝不会停下脚步的 Mom, I never would have stopped looking until I found you.
他们还在寻找 They are still looking.
瓜星人不是掠夺者 Gorg are not the takers.
波波星人才是 Boov are.
我们最好晚点再表达情感吧 We must demonstrate our affections later.
现在还有一个问题 There is still one problem.
不好意思 那是什么 Excuse me, what is that?
那是瓜星人的母舰 来这摧毁地球的 That is Gorg mothership. It is here to destroy the planet.
他会摧毁地球 It's going to destroy the planet?
是 但是我已经有个计划了 Yes. But I have the plan.
小欧 Oh?
你这是在干嘛 What are you doing?
对不起 I am sorry.
小费现在可不能出来 Tip cannot cne into the out now.
我要弥补我的过错 I am fixing my mistake.
小欧 你不能一个人去 Oh! You can't do this on your own!
或许不该吧 Maybe not.
但我有希望 But I haves hope.
不 No!
别这样 不 Stop, no!
拜托你不要独自承担这一切 Please don't do this by yourself!
不 不要啊 No! Don't!
小欧 Oh!
停下来 Stop!
看啊 Look!
喂 Hey!
瓜星人 Gorg!
大吼大叫是没用的 It is useless to yell.
瓜星人 Gorg!
他们是看不见他的 They're not gonna see him.
这样没用的 It's not gonna work!
圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.
现在吗 打开吧 Now? Just open it.
谢谢你 亲爱的 但是你 Thank you, sweetheart, but what...
你在干什么 What are you doing?
分散驾驶者的注意力 Distracting the driver.
起作用了 舰船停下来了 It worked! The ship's stopping!
刹不住车了 It's not gonna stop in time!
快停下来呀 Stop faster!
他得离开那里 He's gotta get out of there!
妈 帮我搞定这个 Mom, help me with this thing!
啊 Oh!
小欧 Oh!
快跑 Run!
小费 Tip!
别去 Stop!
小费 Tip!
妈 Mom!
小欧 Oh!
你还活着 You're alive.
你吓死我了 But you scared me so bad!
你被吓着了 You were scared?
我才差点吓屎了 I almost made a number three.
并不是那么难啊 Not too hard!
还是可以做到的 It is still a possibility.
你们刚刚讲的是什么鬼啊 What was all that?
不是所有瓜星人都会讲人话 Not all Gorg speak has humans words.
然而 实际上 瓜星人并不是 But, it turns out, Gorg was not here
因为收到我的邀请才来这里的 because of my invitation...
但是 他其实是很愿意加入我们的 though Gorg would have been happy to attend.
瓜星人是追踪这块石头来到这里的 Gorg was here because Gorg was tracking the rock.
里面有什么东西呢 What was in that thing?
瓜星人的家人 Gorg family.
是瓜星人的整个后代 It is entire next generation.
所有后代吗 All of them?
所有后代 All of them.
难怪他们一直在追踪你们 No wonder they've been chasing you.
不是他们 是他 Not "they", "he".
显而易见 那是最后一只瓜星人 Apparently, that Gorg is last Gorg.
因此那枚岩石才尤为重要 That is why rock was so important.
没有它 他就孤身一人 Without it, he was alonely...
有朝一日还会种族灭绝 and would someday be extinctly...
这让瓜星人脾气暴躁失去理智 which made Gorg cranky and irrational...
行为也变得暴力 and physically violent.
他与人类女孩一样 He was just like humansgirl.
因悲痛欲绝而失去理智 He was sad mad.
谢谢你 Thanking you.
谢谢 来击个掌 Thanking you! High hand touching.
来吧 击掌 Yeah, give it here. High hand touching.
手举高点 你太慢了 Up high! You are too slow.
来击个掌吧 好痛啊 High hand touching! That hurt.
两周以后
猪猪 Pigcat!
嗨 小欧 Hey, Oh!
你好卡尔 我的朋友 Hello, friend Kyle.
我也有那种颜色的内衣 I have that same color.
嗨 窝麻麻 嗨 小欧 Hi, Mimom. Hi, Oh.
小欧 这聚会真棒 Awesome party, Oh!
大家聚在一起 派对才更加充满趣味 Parties are so much more fun when other people show up.
现在就要让大家嗨起来吗 Is it time to pick it up a level?
要 Yes!
一定会很好玩 This is gonna be sweet!
让他们都忍不住跳起来 Drop it like it has a high temperature!
不是吧 Oh, no!
我的身体是怎么了 What is happening to my body?
舞动起来吧 Shake your Boov thang!
我高举双手 好像完全不介意似的 My hands are in the air like I just do not care!
我有了新的朋友 新的家 一个新的开始 I has a new start in a new home with new friends.
现在 每一天都如此美好 And now, every day is best day ever!
我邀请大家去参加一个聚会 聚会 聚会 You are all invited to a party, party, party.
向银河出发 在北斗星处右拐 Just head to the Milky Way. Turn right at the Big Dipper.
距太阳的第三颗星球 Third planet from the Sun.
看我的气球形字框 Look for my balloons!
来嗨吧 Come party!
大家看镜头 茄子 Everybody, smile!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
