飞屋环游记 中英文双语台词


影城新闻隆重推出的 Movietown News presents
“聚焦探险”节目 Spotlight on Adventure.
现在您将见证 What you are now witnessing
尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观 Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.
位于南美洲之失落的世界 A lost world in South America.
这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽 Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.
藏匿于壮观的天堂瀑布的屏障之下 It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.
谁敢踏足这片袅无人烟的蛮野之地呢 Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
那就是 无所不能的 Why, our subject today,
查尔斯孟兹 Charles Muntz!
这位深受爱戴的探险家驾驶着他的"冒险精神"号飞船 The beloved explorer lands his dirigible, 'The Spirit of Adventure',
于本周抵达汉普郡 In New Hampshire this week,
完成了对那片失落世界为期一年的探险之旅 Completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.
这艘可腾云驾雾的飞行器由查尔斯孟兹亲自设计 This lighter than air craff was designed by Muntz himself
它比22辆小马车首尾相接还要长 And is longer than 22 prohibltion paddy wagons placed end to end.
现在, 我们的探险家终于现身了 And here cnes the adventurer now.
身随其后的是与他形影不离,无比忠诚的狗伙伴们 Never apart from his faithful dogs,
孟兹设计这艘飞船,充分考虑到狗狗们的舒适感受 Muntz conceived the craft for canine cnfort.
这真是名副其实的空中宫殿 It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,
配备了狗狗洗澡机和跑步机 Complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.
如同小蟋蟀杰米尼(电影“匹诺曹”中的人物)一样 And, jiminy Cricket,
孟兹被当地人捧为明珠 Do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.
探险之旅在前方召唤 And how! Adventure is out there!
而这次孟兹给我们带回了什么呢 But what has Muntz brought back this time?
先生们 请看天堂瀑布怪兽 Gentlemen, l give you the monsterof Paradise Falls!
天呐,还真是个巨型怪兽 And, golly, what a swell monster this is!
但这到底是什么呢 科学家们大喊被愚弄了 But what's this? Scientists cry foul.
国家探险协会指控孟兹 The National Explorer'S Society accuses Muntz
伪造了这个骨架 Of fabricatlng the skeleton.
不 No!
协会开除了孟兹的会员资格 The organization strips Muntz of his membership.
倍感耻辱的孟兹发誓要重返天堂瀑布 Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls
并承诺要活捉这野兽 And promises to capture the beast alive!
我发誓要活捉这野兽 I promise to capture the beast alive,
不达目的誓不还! And l will not cne back until l do!
于是 这位探险家为洗刷罪名出征 And so. The explorer's off to clear his name.
一路顺风 查尔斯孟兹 Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,
希望你顺利捕获天堂瀑布怪兽 And good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls!
冒险精神
现在 查尔斯孟兹 Here's Charles Muntz
正驾驶着他那赫赫有名的飞船 Piloting his famous dirigible.
跨越险峻的皮克峰 He hurdles Pikes Peak.
穿越荒凉的大峡谷 He hurdles the Grand Canyon.
翻越喜马拉雅山... He hurdles Mount Everest.
...绕过喜马拉雅山 He goes around Mount Everest.
还有什么事能难得倒他吗 Is there nothing he cannot do?
没有! 正如孟兹他自己说的那样 探险 Yes, as Muntz himSelf says, "Adventure is..."
探险之旅在召唤!……注意! Adventure s out there! Look out!
拉石茂山 右转 Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!
驾驶"冒险精神"号飞过拉石茂山 Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!
打起精神来 我的狗狗们怎么了 Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing?
冒险精神
所有引擎马力十足 All engines ahead full!
我们要爬升到26000英尺 Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.
向南转18度 Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.
这真是美好的一天 It's a beautiful day
东风 风速10海里 Winds out of the east at 10 knots.
能见度 极好 Visibility unlimited.
把天气记录到飞行日志上 Enter the weather in the logbook.
下面有些东西 我要带回去做研究 There's something down there. I will bring it back for science.
原来是只小狗 It's a puppy!
来不及了!暴风雨来了! 闪电冰雹! No time! A storm! Lightning hail.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
你不知道这是私人俱乐部吗 Don't you know this is an exclusive club?
只有探险家才能进来 Only explorers get in here,
随便你一个 Not just any kid
带着头盔和护目镜的街头小孩是不行的 Off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles.
你觉得你有什么优势吗 有吗 Do you th nk you've got what it takes? Well, do you?
好吧 算你一个 欢迎加入 All right, you're in. Welcne aboard.
你怎么了 你是哑巴吗 What's wrong? Can't you talk?
嗨,我又不会吃了你 Hey, I don't bite.
你和我 我们现在是一家人了 You and me, we're in a club now.
葡萄汽水
我知道你的气球去哪儿了 I saw where your balloon went.
来吧 我们去把它取下来 Come on! Let's go get it.
我的名字叫艾莉 My name's Ellie.
看,就在那儿 There it is.
去吧 Well, go ahead.
去呀 Go on.
嗨,小子 Hey, kid!
我想你可能有点闷 Thought you might need a little cheering up.
我就带些东西给你看 I got something to show you.
要给你看的东西 I am about to let you see something
我从来没给任何人看过的 I have never shown to another human being.
这辈子从来都没有 Ever! In my life!
你得发誓不告诉别人 You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone.
划叉发誓 快 Cross your heart. Do it!
我的探险记录 My Adventure Book.
你知道他吧[C孟兹 年度风云人物] You know him.
查尔斯孟兹 探险家 Charles Muntz, explorer.
等我长大了 我要追寻他的足迹 When I get big, I'm going where he's going,
南美洲 和美洲很像只是靠南边而已 South Amerca. It's Iike America but south.
知道我要住哪里吗 Wanna know where I'm gonna live?
天堂瀑布 被时间遗忘的地方 "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time."
我从图书馆里的书上撕下来的 I ripped this right out of a library book.
我要把俱乐部搬到那里去 I'm gonna move my clubhouse there
就放在瀑布的旁边 And park it right next to the falls.
谁知道有什么东西会住在那儿 Who knows what lives up there.
一旦到了那里 And once I get there...
我要把我所探险的地方 Well, I'm saving these pages
记录下来填满这本书 For all the adventures I'm gonna have.
只是 我还不知道怎么到达天堂瀑布 Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls.
对了 你可以用氢气球带我们过去 That's it! You can take us there in a blimp!
发誓你会带我们去那里 快发誓 Swear you'll take us. Cross your heart!
快!发誓!很好,你答应了 不许反悔 Cross it! Cross your heart! Good you promised. No backing out.
好了 明天见 小子 再见 Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye!
探险之旅在前方召唤 Adventure is out there!
知道吗,你的话不多 You know, you don't talk very much.
我喜欢你 I like you.
史蒂维 庆祝一下 Stevie, throw me a deuce!
好一派景象 是吧 艾莉 Quite a sight, huh, Ellie?
有邮件了 Mail is here.
绿荫橡树 养老院 真是的 Shady oaks, retirement village. Oh, brother!
早上好 弗雷德里克森先生 Hey, good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
需要帮忙吗 Need any help there?
不用 要的 No. Yes!
告诉你老板 Tell your boss over there
你们这些人正在破坏我们的房子 That you boys are ruining our house.
跟你说一句 Well, just to let you know,
我老板会很高兴接手你的房子的 My boss will be happy to take this whole place off your hand.
在上次出的价上再翻一倍 And would double his last offer.
你怎么想呢 What do you say to that?
我想这应该是不同意了 I'll take that as a no, then.
我想我已经对你老板明确表态了 I believe I made my position to your boss quite clear.
你真是他的绊脚石 You poured prune juice in his gas tank.
是 再好不过了 Yeah, that was good!
给我 让我跟他说 Here, let me talk to him.
穿西装的那个 对 就是你 You in the suit. Yes. You.
希望你早日破产,臭小子 Take a bath. Hippie!
不是我说的,那老头说的 I am not with him!
说真的 他会不惜一切代价得到你的房子 This is serious! He's out to get your house!
告诉你老板他可以拥有我的房子 Tell your boss he can have our house.
真的? 等我死了再说吧 Really? When I‘m dead!
我会转告他的 I'll take that as a maybe.
现在订购这款照相机 Order now. You get the camera,
它集打印机功能 4倍光学变焦 You get the printer, 4x optical zoom,
施耐德镜片 照片打印 SD卡存储于一身 Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.
下午好 我叫罗索 Good afternoon. My name is Russell.
我是一名野外探险者 And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54,
隶属54队12小组 Squad lodge 12.
今天您需要帮忙吗 先生 Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
不用 No.
我可以帮你穿过马路 不用 I could help you cross the street. No.
我可以帮你穿过院子 不用 I could help you cross youryard. No.
我能帮你穿过门廊 不用 I could help you cross your porch. No
我总能帮你穿过点什么吧 Well, I gotta help you cross something.
不 我自己能行 No, I'm doing fine.
下午好 我叫罗索 "Good afternoon. My name is Russell."
孩子 是一名野外探险者 Kid... Kid And I am a Wilderness Explorer
隶属54队 12小组 等一下 孩子 In Tribe 54 Sweat Lodge 12. I Slow down. Kid!
你需要任何帮助吗 谢谢 "Are you n need of any assistance..." Thank you,
但我现在不需要 先生 今天 But I don't need any help! " ...today, sir?"
继续吧 Proceed.
下午好 咱们废话少说 "Good afternoon..." But skip to the end!
看到这些了吗 这些是野外探险徽章 See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.
你可能注意到这里少了一个 You may notice one is missing.
这是帮助老年人的徽章 It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.
如果我有了 我就能成为资深野外探险者了 If I get it, I'll becne a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
誓要探索野外 The wilderness must be explored!
那会很棒的 会有一个盛大的典礼 It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,
所有的父亲都会来 为我们带上的徽章 And all the dads cne and they pin on our badges.
所以你想帮助一位老人对吗 So, you want to assist an old person?
这样我就能成为资深野外探险者了 Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
你有没有听说过鷸鸟 鷸鸟? You ever heard of a snipe? Snipe?
是一种鸟 有漂亮的珍珠眼 A bird. Beady eyes.
每天晚上 它都溜进我的花园 Every night it sneaks into my yardand
偷吃我的杜鹃花 And gobbles my poor azaleas.
我年老体弱 I'm elderly and infirm.
抓不住它 I can't catch it.
如果有人能帮我 If only someone could help me.
我 我 我来干 Me, me, I'll do it!
你行吗 它可是很狡猾的 I don't know, it's awfully crafty.
你得拍手三次来引诱它 You'd have to cap your hands three times to lure it in.
我会找到它 弗雷德里克森先生 I'll find himr, Mr. Fredricksen!
我认为它的洞穴在两个街区外 若你穿过 I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past...
两个街区外 知道了 鷸鸟 Two blocks down. Got it. Snipe.
过来这里 小鷸鸟 小鹬鸟 Here, snipey, snipey.
找到了把它带回来 Bring it back here when you find it.
鷸鸟 Snipe!
好 继续往前开 Okay, keep her cning. Keep cning.
停 停 停 And stop. Stop. Stop!
怎么不…… 嘿 说你呢 Why.... Hey! Hey, you!
你 你知道自己在干嘛吗 What do you.... What do you think you re doing?
我很抱歉 先生 别碰那个 I am so sorry sir. Don't touch that
不不不 让我来帮你修好 No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.
离我的邮箱远一点 先生 我 Get away from our mailbox! Hey Sir, I.
不许你碰它 I don't want you to touch it!
史蒂夫 你还好吧 Steve, you all right?
情况看起来不妙 It looks bad.
法庭传唤
抱歉 弗雷德里克森先生 Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen.
我觉得你看起来不像会危害公共安全的人 You don't seem like a public menace to me.
您收好这个 Take this.
绿荫橡树疗养院的人明天早上会来接您 The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the morning, okay?
我现在该怎么办 艾莉 What do I do now, Ellie?
早上好 先生们 Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 弗雷德里克森先生 Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
你准备好走了吗 You're ready to go?
早准备好了 Ready as I'll ever be.
能帮个忙替我拿着这个吗 Would you do me a favor and take this?
过会儿车上见 I'll meet you in the van in just a minute.
我想和老房子最后道个别 I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
当然 随您方便 先生 Sure. Take all the time you need, sir.
这很正常 他很可能是去浴室哭最后一次了 That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time.
你也觉得他对自己的房子太有感情了 You think he'd take better care of His house
让你们久等了 伙计们 So long, boys!
我会从天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的 I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!
南美洲
我们上路了 艾莉 We are on our way, Ellie.
弗雷德里克森先生 Hi, Mr. Fredricksen.
是我 罗索 It's me, Russell.
你在外面做什么 孩子 What are you doing out here, kid?
我找到鷸鸟了 我跟着它来到你的门廊 I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch.
但这个鷸鸟有根长尾巴 But this snipe had a long tail
看起来更像只大老鼠 And looked more like a large mouse.
请让我进屋吧 Please, let me in.
不 No.
好吧 你可以 …… Oh, alright, you can cne....
进来 ...in.
我从没见住过飞屋 I've never been in a floating house before.
护目镜 看这些东西 Goggles... Look at this stuff!
你准备去旅行吗 Wow! You're going on a trip?
天堂瀑布 被时间遗忘之地 "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time".
你准备去南美洲吗 弗莱德里克森先生 You're going to South America, Mr. Fredricksen?
别碰那个 你会弄脏它的 Don't touch that! You'll soil it.
大多数人都是坐飞机 You know most people take a plane,
但你更聪明 But you're smart,
因为你可以带着电视 钟 还有行李 Because you have your tv, clocks and stuff.
哇 这是用来操控房子的吗 Whoa, is this how you steer your house?
真的管用吗 Does it really work?
孩子 你能不能停下 Kid would you stop with the....
这是右转 别碰那个 This makes it go right. Let go of that...
这是左转 放开手 And that way's left. Knock it off
看啊 高楼大厦 Hey, look! Buildings.
这幢楼离的好近 我快能碰到它了 That building's so close, I could almost touch it!
这太棒了 Wow, this is great!
你也应该试试 弗雷德里克森先生 You should try this, Mr. Fredricksen.
看 两个街区之外 Look, there's a bus
就有一辆可以到我家的公交车 That could take me home two blocks away!
我可以从这儿看到你的房子 Hey, I can see your house from here.
别到处乱动 小鬼 Don't jerk around so much, kid. Whoa!
恩 那样好像行不通 Well, that's not gonna work.
我知道那种云 是积雨云 I know that cloud, it's a cumulonimbus.
你知道吗 当冷热空气对流 Did you know that a cumulonimbus forms
积雨云就形成了 When warm air rises over cool air?
我吹了一晚上气球 图什么呀 I stayed up all night blowing up ballons... For what?
雷电就这样形成了 ...and that's how we get lightning.
不错 小鬼 弗雷德里克森先生 That's nice kid Mr. Fredricksen?
你在那儿干什么呢 看 What are you doing over there? Look.
看到没 积雨云 See? Cumulonimbus.
我的包 My pack!
抓到了 Got ya!
我还以为你死了 I thought you were dead.
怎么了 What happened?
是我在驾驶 我做到了 我把房子安全降落了 I steered us. I did it! I steered the house.
你驾驶的 Steered us?
你把自己的东西都绑住 然后小睡了一会 After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap.
所以我就掌舵 把房子开到了这儿 So I went ahead and steered us down here.
哦 这样啊 Yeah, sure.
我不知道我们在哪儿 I can't tell where we are.
我们已经在南美啦 Oh, we're in South Amerca all right.
这只是个小问题 我用野外探险GPS定位的 It was a cinch with my Wilderness Explorer GPS.
GP 什么 我爸爸送我的 GP What? My dad gave it to Me.
它能精确的显示我们在地球上的位置 It shows exacty where we are on the planet.
有这个宝贝 我们永远都不会迷路 With this baby, we'll never be lost!
我要把你放下去 找个公车站 Well get you down, find a bus stop,
你只要告诉他们 你要找妈妈 You just tell the man you wanna go back to your mother.
可以 但是我觉得天堂瀑布这儿没有公车 Sure, but I don't think they have buses in Paradise Falls.
好了 我必须得这么做 There. That ought to do it.
我给你点零钱坐车 Here, I'll give you some change for the bus fare.
不用了 我用公交卡就行 No, I'll just use my city bus pass.
我肯定得转十亿次车 That's gonna be Iike a billion on transfers
才能到家 To get back to my house.
弗雷德里克森先生 还要多久啊 Mr. Fredricksen, how much longer?
我们飞得很高 Well, we're up pretty high.
估计降落得花上好几个小时呢 Could take hours to get down.
我觉得那是幢大楼什么的 That thing was.... Building or something.
那是什么 弗雷德里克森先生 What was that, Mr. Fredricksen?
不可能接近地面了啊 We can't be cose to the ground yet.
等等 不 不 Wait! Wait, no don't! Don't don't!
等等 等等 Wait, wait. Wait!
罗索 抓紧了 Russell, hang on.
后退 退回去 好 Walk back. Walk back. Okay.
加油 加油 Come on. Come on.
这是 这是哪儿 Where.... Where are we?
看起来既不是城市又不是丛林 This doesn't look like the city or the jungle,
弗雷德里克森先生 Mr. Fredricksen.
别担心 艾莉 我抓住了 Don't worry, Ellie. I got it.
就是那里 There it is!
艾莉 真美啊 Ellie, it's so beautiful!
我们成功了 We made it!
我们成功了 罗索 我们可以飞过去 We made it! Russe, we could float right overthere!
往上爬 爬呀 Climb up, climb up!
你是说 帮你 You mean, assist you?
是啊 随便了 好 我爬上去 Yeah, yeah, whatever. Okay, I'll climb up!
小心点 对不起 Watch it! Sorry.
你到了之后 先进去 然后把我拉上去 Now, when you get up there, go ahead and hoist me up.
听到了吗 Got it?
你到门口了没 You on the porch yet?
什么 居然这样 What? That's it?
我千里迢迢来到这儿 I came all this way here to get stuck
难道就困在这个碎石桩的另一头 At the wrong end of this rock pile?
好极了 Great.
如果我能帮你到那边 Hey, if I could assist you over there,
你能帮我的徽章签名吗 Would you sign off on my badge?
你说什么呢 What are you talking about?
我们可以带你的房子走到瀑布那儿 We could walk your house to the fall.
走路 对啊 Walk it? Yeah.
毕竟我们已经降下来了 After all, we weigh it down,
我们可以走到那边去 We could walk it right overthere.
就当是游行中的大气球 Like a parade balloon.
我们要迅速且安静的走到瀑布 Now, we're gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly
不需要说唱音乐或霹雳舞 With no rap music or flash dancing.
最多三天 We have three days at best
气球里的氦气就会漏完 Till the helium leaks out of those balloons.
如果到时候我们还没有到瀑布 And if we are not at the falls when that happens
沙子 我们就到不了了 Sand We're not getting to the falls.
我找到了沙子 I found sand!
别担心 艾莉 Don't you worry, Ellie.
我会把我们的房子带过去的 We'll get our house over there.
这已经很好玩了 不是吗 It is fun already, isn't it?
等我们到那儿的时候 By the tme we get there,
你会发现我帮了很大忙 You're gonna feel so assisted
弗莱德里克森先生 Oh, Mr. Fredricksen,
如果我们不小心分开了 If we happen to get separated,
就用野外探险信号 Use the wilderness explorer call.
对了 我们为什么要去天堂瀑布 Wait, why are we going to paradise falls, again?
我们来玩个游戏吧 Hey, let's play a game.
游戏是 看谁沉默得最久 It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."
酷 我妈妈也喜欢这个游戏 Cool! My mom loves that game!
破玩意 Darn thing!
加油 罗索 快点啊 Come on, Russell. Would you hurry it up?
我累了 我膝盖疼 I'm tired. And my knee hurts.
哪个膝盖 Which knee?
我胳膊肘疼 而且还想上厕所 My elbow hurts and I have to go to the bathroom.
我五分钟前问过你去不去 I asked you about that five minutes ago.
我那时还没一定要去 Well, I didn't have to go then!
我不想走了 I don't wanna walk anymore.
停一会吧 Can we stop?
罗索 如果你不走快点 Russell, if you don't hurry up,
老虎会来吃了你的 The tigers will eat you.
南美没有老虎 动物学 There are no tigers in South America. Zoology.
我的天啊 Oh, for the love of Pete!
快去灌木丛上厕所吧 Go on into the bushes and do your business.
没问题 帮我拿着东西 Okay. Here! Hold my stuff.
我一直都想试一试 I've always wanted to try this.
弗雷德里克森先生 Mr. Fredricksen,
我应该先挖洞还是后挖洞呢 Am I supposed to dig the ho e before or after?
不关我的事 None of my concern!
是先挖 Oh. It's before!
脚印 Tracks?
鹬鸟 Snipe.
来啊 鹬鸟 出来吧 鹬鸟 Here, snipe. Come on out snipe.
鹬鸟 Snipe!
抓到你了 别害怕 小鹬鸟 Ha, Gotya. Don't be afraid, little snipe.
我是一个野外探险者 I am a Wilderness Explorer,
我是所有野外生物的朋友 So I'm a friend to all of nature.
想再来点吗 Want some more?
嘿 小子 别吃完了 出来吧 Hi, boy. Don't eat it all. Come on out.
过来 过来 别怕 小鹬鸟 Come on. Come on. Don't be afraid, little snipe.
乖鹬鸟 鹬鸟小乖乖 乖乖 Nice snipe. Good little snipe. Nice....
鹬鸟 巨兽 Giant snipe.
我找到了鹬鸟 是吗 I found the snipe. Oh, did you?
它们长得高吗 是的 非常高 Are they tall? Oh, yes. They're very tall.
它们浑身五颜六色的吗 Do they have a Iot of colors?
没错 确实如此 They do indeed!
它们喜欢吃巧克力吗 是啊 Do they like chocolate? Oh, yeah
巧克力 Chocolate?
这是什么 一只鹬鸟 Gah! What is that thing? It's a snipe!
根本没有鹬鸟这种东西 There's no such thing as a snipe!
但你说过鹬鸟偷吃 But you said snipes eat your...
走啊 快离开这儿 走开 Go on! Get out of here! Go on!
小心点 罗索 Careful, Russell.
看 弗莱德里克森先生 他喜欢我 Hey, look, Mr. Fredricksen. It likes Me.
罗索 别这样 我痒 Russell! No, stop! That tickles!
滚开 快走开 走开 Get out of here. Go on! Get!
别别别 凯文 没事的 Uh oh. No, no no! Kevin! It's okay.
弗雷德里克森先生是好人 Mr. Fredrcksen is nice.
凯文 对啊 我刚给他起的名字 Kevin? Yeah That's his name I just gave him.
离远点 快滚开 Beat it! Vamoose! Scram!
那是我的 Hey! Thats mine!
嘘 嘘 快滚开 Shoo! Shoo Get out of here!
走啊 走开 Go on! Beat it!
我们可以带着他吗 拜托了 Can we keep him? Please?
我会喂他吃东西 带他遛弯 I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him.
帮他换垫子 I'll change his newspapers
不行 No.
探险家是所有东西的好朋友 An explorer is a friend to all,
不论是植物 鱼 甚至小鼹鼠 Be it a plant, a fish or a tiny mole.
这根本就不押韵 不 押韵 That doesn't even rhyme. Yeah it does.
看 凯文 怎么了 Hey, look, Kevin. What?
从那儿下来 谁让你上去了 Hey, get down! You're not allowed up there!
你现在就给我下来 You cne down here right now!
天哪 Sheesh!
简直难以置信 艾莉 Can you believe this, Ellie?
艾莉 Ellie?
艾莉 我能带着这只鸟吗 Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?
她叫你让我留着 She said for you to let me.
但我跟他说了不行 我告诉你不行 But I told him no. I told you no.
不 行 N O.
我看到你跟在后面了 I see you back there.
走吧 离开这儿 嘘 骚扰其他人去吧 Go on! Get out of here. Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while.
你那边没事吧 Hey, are you okay over there?
谁 Hello?
你好 先生 谢天谢地 Hello, sir! Thank goodness.
知道这儿还有别人可真好 It's nice to know someone else is up here.
我闻到你们了 I can smell you.
什么 你能闻到我们 What? You can smell us?
我能闻到你们 I can smell you.
嗨 你在跟石头说话 Hey! You were talking to a rock.
那块看起来像乌龟 Hey, that one looks like a turtle.
看那边 那块看起来像只狗 Look at that one! That one looks like a dog!
真的是只狗 什么 It is a dog. What?
我们家里不许养狗 We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.
我喜欢狗 Hey, I like dogs!
您的狗在我们这儿 We have your dog!
不知道它是谁养的 Wonder who he belongs to.
坐下 小家伙 Sit, boy.
看 他受过训练 握手 Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.
说话 你好 Speak. Hi, there.
那只狗刚刚是不是说了"你好" Did that dog just say "Hi, there"?
没错 Oh yes.
我叫逗逗 我刚遇见你 我很喜欢你 My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
我的主人给我做了这个项圈 My master made me this collar.
他是个聪明的好主人 给我做了这个项圈 He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar
于是我就能说话了 松鼠 So that I may talk. Squirre!
我的主人是个聪明的好主人 My master is good and sma.
这不可能 It's not possible.
是真的 我的主人很聪明 Oh, it is, because my master is small.
酷 这些按钮是干什么的 小家伙 Cool. What do these do, boy?
您能不能 Hey, would you
[西班牙语]
我得用这个项圈 I use that coIIar...
[日语]
来交谈 您能不能停下来 To talk with. I would be happy if you stopped.
罗索 别动那个 Russell, don't touch that.
说不定有辐射什么的 It could be radioactve or something!
我是个优秀的追踪者 I am a great tracker.
主人派我来执行一项特殊任务 就我一个 My pack sent me on a specia mission all by myself.
你有没有看到一只鸟 Have you seen a bird?
我在找一只鸟 而且我已经闻到它的味道了 I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.
我是个优秀的追踪者 我刚刚说过吧 I am a great tracker. Did I mention that?
就是这只 Hey, that is the bird.
我从没这么近距离的看过 I have never seen one up close,
不过这就是我要找的鸟 But this is the bird.
我能把您的鸟带到营地当俘虏吗 May I take your bird up to camp as my prisoner?
可以 可以 带它走吧 Yes, yes, take it.
而且 路上你还可以学学怎么像真狗一样叫 And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog.
我会叫呀 I can bark.
还有嗥叫 And here's howling.
我能留着他吗 行吗 拜托 Can we keep him? Please, please, please.
不行 但这是一只会说话的狗 No. But it's a talking dog!
这不过是个古怪的把戏什么的 It's just a weird trick or something.
我们去瀑布吧 Let's get to the fall.
请当我的俘虏吧 Please be my prisoner!
请当我的俘虏吧 Oh please, oh, please be my prisoner!
就是这儿 我闻到那只鸟的味道了 Oh! Here it is. I picked up the bird's scent!
等等 等等 什么味道 Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is this?
巧克力 我闻到巧克力味了 Chocolate. I smell chocolate.
我闻到了梅子干和姜汁奶油 他们是谁 I'm getting prunes and ginger cream. Who are they?
惨了 主人不会高兴的 Oh, man, the master will not be pleased.
我们最好告诉他 有人捉到了那只鸟 We'd better tell him someone took the bird,
行吗 阿尔法 Right, Alfa?
不 No.
很快那只鸟就又会是我们的了 Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again.
跟着气味走 朋友们 Find the scent, my cnpadres,
当然 对于你们付出的努力 And you too shall have much rewardings
主人也会好好奖赏你们的 From Master for the toil factor you wage.
阿尔法 我觉得你的项圈好像有问题 Alpha, I think there's something wrong with your collar.
你肯定是把它弄坏了 You must have broken it.
是啊 你声音怪怪的 Yeah. Your voice sounds funny.
贝塔 伽马 也许你们想要 松鼠 Beta! Gamma! Mayhaps you desire to.... Squirrel
也许你们想挑战 Mayhaps you deslre to challenge the ranking
我凭借勇气和机智而被主人赐予的权利 That l have been assigned by my strength and cunning.
没有 没有 但也许逗逗想 No, no, no But Maybe Dug would.
你应该问问他 You might wanna ask him.
对 不知道他是不是执行"非常任务"时候 Yeah. I wonder if he's found the bird
已经抓到了那鸟 On his very specia mission
现在别和我提逗逗 Do not mention Dug to me at this time.
他的白痴差事会让他忙的团团转 His fool's errand will keep him most occupied!
绝对团团转 Most occupied indeed.
难道你们对我刚说的有异议吗 Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now?
当然没有 但如果主人再知道 Sure, but the second Master finds out
你让逗逗单独行动 You sent Dug out by himself,
我们都会跟着遭殃的 None of us will get a treat.
你很聪明 亲爱的中尉 You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.
我是阿尔法 呼叫逗逗 快接听 This is Alpha calling Dug. Come in. Dug.
你好 阿尔法 你声音真好笑 Hi, Alpha. Hey, your voice sounds funny.
我知道 我知道 你见着那鸟了吗 I know, I know! Have you seen the bird?
见到了 它现在是我的俘虏 Why, yes. The bird is my prisoner now.
没错 Yeah, rght!
不可能 你在哪儿 Impossible. Where are you?
我和鸟在一起 I am here with the bird
我要把它带回去 然后你就会喜欢我的 And l will bring it back, and then you will like me.
得挂了 逗逗 你在和谁说话 Gotta go. Hey, Dug, who you talking to?
等等 逗逗在做什么 No, wait, wait! What's Dug doing?
他怎么和个小邮差在一起 Why is he with the small mailman?
他们在哪儿 Where are they?
找到他了 快来 There he is. Come on.!
求你了 求你了 做我的俘虏吧 Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner.
逗逗 别再烦凯文了 Dug, stop bothering Kevin!
那个人说我可以带走这鸟 That man there says I can take the bird,
而且我把他当作主人来爱 And I love that man there like he is my master.
我不是你的主人 I am not your master!
我再次警告你 鸟 I am warning you once again, bird.
住手 我压住你啦 鸟 Hey! Quit it I am jumping on you now bird.
罗索 照这样下去咱们永远也到不了瀑布 Russell, at this rate we'll never get to the falls.
跟我走 Here bird.
我谁的主人也不是 知道吗 I am nobody's Master, got it?
我不想再见到你 还有你 I don't want you here, and I don't want you here!
我被你缠上了 I'm stuck with you!
如果你俩不在我数到三之前消失 And if you two don't clear out of here by the time I count to three...
球球 天啊 天啊 球球 A ball! Oh, boy, oh, boy, a ball!
球 你想要球 Ball? Yeah yeah? You want it, boy?
是的 超级想要 Yes, I do. I do ever so want the ball.
去追吧 天啊 太好了 Go get it! Oh boy! Oh boy!
我会追上它并叼回来 I will get it and then bring it back!
罗素 快给我点巧克力 Quick, Russell, give me some chocolate.
干嘛 给我就是了 Why? Just give to me!
鸟鸟 Bird! Bird!
罗素 快来 Come on, Russell.
等一下 弗雷德里克森先生 Wait! Wait, Mr. Fredricksen!
我们到底要做什么 What are we doing?
咱们已经走好远了 凯文会找不到我的 Hey, we're pretty far now. Kevin's gonna miss me.
应该已经甩掉他们了 I think that did the trick.
主人 您好 Hi, master.
下午好 Afternoon.
多亏你我们才不被淋湿 艾莉 Well, thanks for keeping us dry, anyway, Ellie.
哪根是前面呢 Which one is the front?
天啊 Oh, boy.
该第三步还是第五步了 Is this step three or step five?
好啦 There.
搭好啦 给你的 All done. That's for you.
搭帐篷真难 Tents are hard.
等等 你不是带着GPM和胸章 Wait. Aren't you super wilderness guy,
的超级野外生存专家吗 With the GPMs and the badges?
是啊 不过 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 Yeah, but can I tell you a secret?
不听 好吧 我说了 No. All right. Here it goes.
我从未搭过帐篷 好了 我说了 I never actually built a tent before. There! I said it.
你好歹野过营吧 You've been camping before, haven't you?
从没在外面 Well, never outside.
那你为什么不问你爸爸怎么搭帐篷呢 Well, why didn't you ask your dad how to build a tent?
我想他不想和我说这些 I don't think he wants to talk about this stuff.
为什么不找机会问问他 也许他会教你 Why don't you try him sometime. Maybe he'll surprise you.
他经常不在家 我总见不到他 Well, he's away a lot. I don't see him much.
他总有在家的时候 He's gotta be home sometime.
我打电话 但是菲丽丝说我总烦他 Well, I call, but Phyllis told me I bug him too much.
菲丽丝 你直接叫你妈妈的名字吗 Phyllis? You call your own mother by her first name?
菲丽丝不是我妈妈 Phyllis isn't my mom.
但他答应参加我的探险家典礼 But he promised he'd cne to my Explorers Ceremony
为我戴上"协助年长老人"胸章 To pin on my Assisting The Elderly Badge.
到时候他就能教我搭帐篷了 是吧 So, he can show me about tents then, right?
你该睡觉了 Hey, why don t you get some sleep?
不要惊动路过的跳蚤 Don't wanna wake up the traveling flea circus.
弗雷德里克森先生 Mr. Fredricksen,
逗逗说他要把凯文抓起来 Dug says he wants to take Kevin prisoner.
咱们必须得保护他 We have to protect him.
咱们可以带着凯文吗 Can Kevin go with us?
好吧 他可以跟着 All right, he can cne.
保证你不会抛弃他 Promise you won't leave him?
好 你发誓 Yeah. Cross your heart?
我发誓 Cross my heart.
艾莉 我都做了什么蠢事啊 What have I got myself into, Ellie?
早安 亲爱的 Good morning, sweetheart.
咱们该启程了 We'd better get moving.
那鸟不见了 Bird's gone.
也许罗索不会发现 好啦 都起床 Maybe Russell won't notice. All right, everybody up!
凯文在哪儿 他跑丢了 Where's Kevin? He's wondered off!
凯文 逗逗 把凯文找回来 Kevin! Dug, find Kevin!
去找鸟 去找鸟 发现了 Find the bird, find the bird! Point!
看 他在那 Look! There he is.
发现了 Point!
那是我的食物 给我从屋顶上下来 Hey, that's my food! Get off my roof!
就是 从他的无顶上下来 Yeah, get off of his roof!
他在干什么 What is it doing?
那鸟在叫她的宝宝 The bird is calling to her babies.
她的宝宝 Her babies!
凯文是个女孩吗 Kevin is a girl?
她的家就在那边的乱石上 Her house s over there in those twisty rocks.
她在为宝宝们觅食 She has been gathering food for her babies
现在该回去了 And must get back to them.
等等 凯文要走吗 Wait, Kevin is just leaving.
但是你保证了要保护她 But you promised to protect her.
她的宝宝需要她 咱们要护送她去团聚 Her babies need her. We gotta make sure they're together.
抱歉 罗索 我们已经浪费够多时间了 Sorry, Russell. We've lost enough time already.
是啊 Yeah.
这是她最喜欢的巧克力 This was her favorite chocolate.
你把她赶走了 剩下的都给你吧 Because you sent her away, there's more for you.
凯文 Kevin?
鸟呢 你说你抓住鸟了 Where's the bird? You said you had the bird!
是的 是的 Oh, yes, oh, yes.
我是说过 我也明白你是怎么想的 Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that.
它在哪 明天 Where is it? Uh.... Tomorrow.
明天再来 那时候我就能再抓到它了 Come back tomorrow, and then I will again have the bird. Yes.
你跟丢了 我怎么一点都不奇怪呢 You lost it. Why do I not have a surprised feeling?
至少你带我们找到了这个小邮差 Well, at least you now have led us to the small mailman
和那梅干味的老头 And the one who smells of prunes.
我们找到他们 主人会很满意的 The master will be most pleased we have found them.
他有很多问题要问 走吧 He will ask them many questions. Come.
等等 我们不跟你们走 Wait! We're not going with you.
我们要去瀑布那边 We're going to the falls!
离我远点 Get away from me!
走开 Get down!
别动 Stay!
你坐那个来的 You came here in that?
是啊 Uh, yeah.
一个房子 会飞的房子 In a house? A floating house?
那是我见过最烂的东西了 That is the darnest thing I've ever seen!
你们不是来追我的鸟的 是吧 You're not after my bird, are you?
但如果你要借点糖 But if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar
我乐意给你 I'd be happy to oblige.
这只是一个误会 Well, this is all a misunderstanding.
我的狗弄错了 My dogs made a mistake.
等等 你是查尔斯曼茨吗 Wait. Are you Charles Muntz?
是啊 Yeah, well, yes.
那个查尔斯曼茨 The Charles Muntz?
探险就在眼前 Adventure's out there!
真的是他 It's really him! That's Chares Muntz!
是谁 谁是查尔斯曼茨 他呀 It is? Who's Charles Muntz? Him!
对 是他 我是卡尔弗雷德里克森 Yes! Yes That’s him! I'm Carl Fredricksen.
我太太和我是您的忠实粉丝 My wife and I, we were your biggest fans.
你的眼光不错 Oh, well. You're a man of good taste.
你们一定很累了 饿吗 Now, you must be tired. Hungry?
饿 Uh huh.
大家注意了 Now, attention, everyone!
这两人不是入侵者 他们是客人 These people are no longer intruders. They are our guests.
跟我来 我暂时喜欢你 Follow me. I Iike you temporarily.
闻起来真有梅干味 You do smile like prunes.
我不会咬你 I will not bite you.
小邮差闻起来像巧克力 The small mailman smells like chocolate!
我为狗们道歉 I'm sorry about the dogs,
但愿他们没对你们很凶 我们没有 I hope they weren't too rough on you. We weren't.
来吧 把你的飞船系在我的旁边 Go ahead and moor your airship right next to mine.
我们不是要上"冒险精神"号里面吧 We are not actually going inside the Spirit of Adventure itself?
你想上去吗 Would you like to?
还用问吗 Would I?
等一下 曼茨先生 Wait up, Mr. Muntz!
小蟋蟀 Jiminy Cricket!
你不准进 我们怎么处置逗逗 Not you! What do we do with Dug?
他放跑了鸟 给他戴上"耻辱锥帽" He lost the bird. Put him in the Cone of Shame.
我不喜欢"耻辱锥帽" I do not like the Cone of Shame.
大多收藏品都存放在世界顶级博物馆里 Most of the collection is housed in the world's top museums.
纽约 慕尼黑 伦敦 New York, Munich, London.
当然 我把最好的留给自己 Of course I kept the best for myself.
真的啊 看那个 Did you ever! WiII you Iook at that?
那是大臀兽 Oh, yes, the Arsinoitherium.
在我刷牙的时候袭击我 Beast charged while I was brushing my teeth.
我用刮胡刀把它制服 Used my shaving kit to bring it down.
不好 换一个 Oh yeah. Well, surprise me.
当初把它带出埃塞俄比亚的唯一法子 Only way to get it out of Ethiopia at the time
就是声称它是个尖端武器 Was to have it declared as denta equipment.
天啊 巨型索马里拉布拉多犬 Oh, my gosh! The giant Somalian Somalian Labradodis!
你知道这个 真不错 Oh, you recognize it? I'm impressed!
有个很有趣的故事 There's an interesting story there.
选的好 Excellent choice.
我和罗斯福一起游猎的时候碰到的 I found it on safari with Roosevelt.
当时我们每晚 He and I fell into a habit of
一起玩金罗美[一种两人玩的纸牌游戏] Playing Gin Rummy in the evenings,
他还出老千 And did he cheat!
他太坏了 Oh, he was horrible.
主人 晚餐准备好了 Master, dinner is ready.
亲爱的 翻译器坏了 Oh, dear, broken translator.
线圈又松了吧 好啦 好家伙 I think it's that loose wire again. There you go, big fellow.
谢谢 主人 Thank you, Master.
我喜欢它原来的声音 I liked his other voice.
晚餐好了 这边走 Well, dinner is served. Right this way.
美国那边怎么样了 So, how are things States side, huh?
好几次都差点回去了 Almost tempted to go back a few times.
但是我尚未完成在这里的使命 But I have unfinished work here.
来吧 但愿你们饿了 Please! I hope you're hungry.
因为伊普西隆是我有过的最好的厨师 Because Epsilon is the finest chef I've ever had.
伊普西隆 你又做了这个 Oh, Epsilon, you've done it again!
好耶 Yes!
喂 喂 Hey! Hey!
我家艾莉一定会爱上这些的 Oh. My Ellie would have loved all these.
因为你 她一直梦想着能到这里 You know its because of you she had this dream
并且在天堂瀑布旁边住下来 To cne down here and ve by Paradise Falls.
我很荣幸 现在你做到了 I'm honored. And now you've made it.
我们真的没有打扰到您吧 我不想招人烦 You sure we're not bothering you? I'd hate to impose.
没有 能有客人是很开心的 No, no, it's a pleasure to have guests.
真正的宴请[同奖赏] A real treat.
奖赏 我的奖赏呢 我要奖赏 Treat? Where's my treat? I want my treat!
不是 安静 冷静下来 No, no. Quiet! Calm down, calm down.
我要奖赏 喂 I want a treat! I want a treat! Hey!
我真不该用那个词 I shouldn't have used that word.
有客人来是件乐事 Having guests is a delight!
通常只有小偷来偷我的合法财产 More often I get thieves cne to steal what is rightfully mine.
不会吧 No.
他们说我是骗子 那些 They called me a fraud, those
但只要我带回去这个家伙 But once I bring back this creature,
我就能洗清骂名了 My name will be cleared.
很漂亮 是吧 Beautiful, isn't it?
我花了大半辈子寻找它 Oh, I've spent a lifetime tracking it.
岁月总是在寻觅中就消逝了 Sometimes years go by between sightings.
我试过从它住的死亡之地里面找到它 I've tried to smoke it out of that death land where it lives.
但我进不去 You can't go in after it.
一旦进去就出不来了 Once in, there's no way out.
牺牲了无数条狗 I lost so many dogs.
那些强盗来了 And here they cne, these bandits,
认为鸟是他们的 And think the bird is theirs to take.
但他们很快就发现这山头 But they soon found that this mountain
是个非常危险的地方 Is a very dangerous place.
那看上去很像凯文 Hey, that looks like Kevin.
凯文 是啊 我的巨鸟新宠物 Kevin? Yeah, that's my new giant pet bird!
我训练它跟着我们 I trained it to follow us.
跟着你们 不可能 怎么训练 Follow you? It's impossible. How?
她喜欢吃巧克力 巧克力 She likes chocolate. Chocolate?
是啊 我喂她巧克力 她很喜欢 Yeah. I gave hersome of my chocolate. She goes gaga for it.
但已经喂光了 它也跑了 But it ran off. It's gone now.
你知道吗 卡尔 来过这里的人 You know Carl, these people who pass through here,
他们的故事都很精彩 They all tell pretty good stories.
有绘制地图的测量员 A surveyor making a map.
有给植物编目的植物学家 A botanist cataloguing plants.
还有把房子搬到天堂瀑布的老头 An old man taking his house to Paradise Falls.
这是最精彩的一个 I mean that's the best one yet.
我都等不及知道最后的结局了 I cant wait to hear how it ends.
今宵虽欢乐 但我们该走了 Well, it's been a wonderful evening, but we'd better be going.
你不能走 Oh, you're not leaving.
您的热情好客我心领了 We don't want to take advantage of your hospitality.
来吧 罗索 Come on, Russell.
可是 甜品都还没吃呢 But we haven't even had dessert yet.
这孩子说得对 甜品都还没吃呢 Oh, the boy is right. You haven't had dessert.
耶普希隆做的樱桃蛋糕很美味 Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee.
你们一定要留下 一定 Oh. You really must stay! I insist!
我们还有很多话要说呢 We have so much more to talk about!
凯文 Kevin?
它就在这里 It's here.
抓住他们 Get them!
快点 我在快了 Hurry! I am hurrying!
狗追来了 Ahhh! They're cning!
主人 来这边 Master! Over here!
主人 朝有光的地方走 Go toward the light, Master!
罗索 Russell!
滚远点 Get back!
主人快跑 我来阻止他们 Go on, master! I will stop the dogs!
停下 你们这些狗 Stop, you dogs!
救命 Help!
救命 Help!
救命 Help!
手伸给我 Give me your hand!
抱紧凯文 Hang on to Kevin!
凯文 Kevin.
不行 凯文 躺着别动 No, no, no. Kevin. Stay down.
她伤得很重 能把她送回家吗 She's hurt real bad. Can't we help her get home?
好吧 但要动作快 All right, but we gotta hurry.
你跟丢了 You lost them?
不是 逗逗妨碍我们了 No, it was Dug.
没错 他们是一伙的 还帮他们逃跑 Yeah. He's with them. He helped them escape!
等等 Wait.
等一下 可以追踪逗逗 Wait a minute. Dug.
有人跟来吗 See anything?
没有 我的同伴没追来 一群笨狗 No, my pack is not following us. Boy, they are dumb.
真疯狂 This is crazy.
我自小仰慕的英雄 I finally meet my chidlhood hero,
居然追杀我们 真是笑话 And he's trying to kill us. What a joke!
我知道个笑话 Hey, I know a joke.
一只松鼠爬到树上说 A squirrel walks up to a tree and says,
"我忘记准备过冬粮 所以现在要挂了" "I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead".
笑点是 松鼠挂了 Ha! It s funny because the squirrel gets dead.
当心点 罗索 Careful, Russell.
凯文 你没事吧 You okay, Kevin?
弗莱德里克森先生 你知道吗 You know what, Mr. Fredricksen?
野外生活跟我的预想大相径庭 The wilderness isn't quite what I expected.
那又如何 Yeah? How so?
真是 太狂野了 It's kind of wild.
跟我看的书差远了 I mean, it's not how they made it sound in my book.
习惯就好了 孩子 Get used to that, kid.
我爸爸说得轻巧 My dad made it sound so easy.
他是露营能手 He is really good at camping,
还会钻木取火 And how to make fire from rocks and stuff
凡是我的小组会议 他都会出席 He used to cne to all my squad lodge meetings.
开完会以后 我们会去吃雪糕 And afterwards, we go get icecream that fattens.
我吃巧克力味 他吃脆心香草味 I always get chocolate and he gets butter brickle.
然后我们一起坐在马路边 Then we sit on this one curb, right outside
我数蓝色的车 他数红色的车 And I'll count all the blue cars and he counts all the red ones,
谁数的最多就算赢 And whoever gets the most wins.
我喜欢那个路边 I like that curve.
虽然听着无聊 It might sound boring,
但这些事我记得最深刻 But I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
瞧 就在那里 Look, there it is!
等等 罗索 别动 Hold on, Russell, stand still.
瞧那鸟高兴的 慢点 你这只变异的鸡 Look at that bird go! Wait up, you overgrown chicken!
就是那里 去吧 凯文 That's it! Go, Kevin!
找你的孩子去 Go find your babies!
快跑 凯文 快逃 Run, Kevin, run!
不 不 Oh, no!
罗索 把你的刀给我 Russell, give me your knife!
别碰我的鸟 Get away from my bird!
不 No!
不 No!
当心点 我要带个完好无损的回去 Careful, I want it in good shape for my return.
放了她 别走 Let her go! Stop!
凯文 Kevin!
你让他们把凯文抓走了 You gave away Kevin.
你就这么丢下她 You just gave her away.
这不关我的事 This is none of my concern.
这些都不是我想要的 I didn't ask for any of these!
主人 没事的 Master, it's all right.
我不是你的主人 I am not your master!
如果不是你 这些事根本不会发生 If you hadn't have shown up, none of these would have happened.
你这坏狗 死狗 Bad dog! Bad dog!
不管你帮不帮忙 Now, whether you assist me or not,
即使拼了命 我都要去天堂瀑布 I am going to paradise falls, if it kills me!
都给你 我不要了 Here. I don't want this anymore.
罗索 Russell?
罗索 Russell!
我要去救凯文 就算你不干我也要去 I'm gonna help Kevin, even if you won't!
不 罗索 等等 No, Russell, no!
罗索 Russell?
逗逗 Dug!
我躲在你的门廊下面 因为我敬爱你 I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
我能留下吗 Can I stay?
还用问吗 你是我的狗 对吧 Can you stay? Well, you're my dog, aren't you?
我是你的主人 And I'm your master.
你愿意当我的主人 You're my master?
天啊 太好了 Oh boy! Oh boy!
好孩子 逗逗 你是个好孩子 Good boy, Dug! You're a good boy!
好极了 Yes!
别怕 凯文 我来救你 Don't worry, Kevin, I'll save...
他们不相信我 And they wouldn't believe me.
等到他们看到你肯定会大跌眼镜的 Just wait till they get a look at you!
主人 Master.
那个小邮差闯进来了 什么 The small mailman has returned. What?
放开我 Let me go!
你那个老朋友呢 Where is your elderly friend?
他才不是我的朋友 He's not my friend anymore.
你来了 弗雷德里克森也不会跑远 Well, if you're here, Fredricksen can't be far behind.
你把凯文关在哪里 Where are you keeping Kevin?
放开我 Let me go!
你就尽管叫吧 小邮差 Scream all you want, small mailman.
没人会理你的 None of your mailmen friends can hear you.
我要把所有的荒野探险技巧都使出来 I will unleash all my wilderness explorer training!
阿尔法 弗雷德里克森要来了 Alfa, Fredricksen is cning back!
看好那只鸟 Guard that bird.
看到那个老头 你知道该怎么办吧 If you see the old man, you know what to do
你要去哪 我还没说完呢 Hey, where are you going? I'm not finished with you!
再会了 Nice talking with you.
弗雷德里克森 你在哪 Where are you, Fredricksen?
救命 Help!
罗索 Russell!
弗雷德里克森先生 逗逗 收绳子 Mr. Fredricksen! Dug, bring that over!
我们一起去救凯文 快去救她 You came back for Kevin! Let's go get her!
我去救她 你留在这 I'm getting Kevin. You stay here.
我想帮忙 But I wanna help.
我不想让你帮忙 I don't want your help.
你平安待在这就好 I want you safe.
怎么避开那些狗 How do we get pass these dogs?
走这边 Point!
凯文 Kevin!
别怕 凯文 我们来了 Don't worry, Kevin. We are on our way.
谁也不许放进来 Allow no one should be enterring through these doors.
守好这只鸟 听到没有 Guard well that bird, my minions.
现在怎么办 逗逗 What do we do now, Dug?
谁来接球 Who wants the ball?
我 我想要 我来 Me. I want it! Me. I do!
我想要球 把球给我 I want the ball! Give it to me!
去捡吧 Then go get it!
我要第一时间拿到 I'm gonna get there first!
拿到球了 Getting the ball!
我接到啦 I got it!
不好 Uh oh.
对不起 凯文 我这就放你出来 I'm sorry, Kevin. Let's get you out of here.
主人 他跑啦 那个老头 什么 Master! He's gone! The old man! What's going on?
他在这里 他找到鸟了 逃跑了 He's here! He's got the bird! The bird's gone...
冷静点 一个一个说 Calm down! One at a time!
我要帮忙 I want...to...help!
他在D区 在C区 He's in Hall D! He's in Hall C!
发现老头了 It's the old man!
谁知道他们跑到哪了 Does anyone know where they are?
歼击队 打掉那房子 Gray Leader? Take down the house.
歼击队长 报告 Gray Leader checking in.
歼击二号 报告 Gray Two, checking in.
歼击三号 报告 Gray Three, checking in.
锁定目标 Target sighted.
凯文 走这边 Come on, Kevin.
你们好 Hi.
还有遗言吗 弗雷德里克森 Any Iast words, Fredricksen?
来吧 一吐为快 Come on! Spit it out!
快跑 够了 Come on. Enough
是死是活 我都要把那只鸟带回去 I am taking that bird back with me. Alive or dead.
出来 凯文 Come on, Kevin.
我要抓住你 好好折磨一番 逗逗 I will have many enjoyments from what I am about to do, Dug.
他戴上"耻辱锥帽"了 He wears the Cone of Shame!
什么 别光傻坐着 攻击 What? Do not just continue sitting. Attack!
停 停 都不许笑 No, no! Stop your laughing!
给我把它弄下来 Get this off of me!
狗儿 给我听着 坐下 Listen, you dog. Sit!
是 阿尔法 Yes, Alpha.
阿尔法 我不是阿尔法 他才是 Alpha? I am not Alpha. He is....
明白了 Oh!
我不行了 I can't do it.
罗索 Russell.
不能丢下弗雷德里克森先生 You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone!
看 松鼠 Hey! Squirrel!
松鼠 在哪 在哪 SquirreI? Where? Where? Where?
哪有松鼠 Where's the squirrel?
我讨厌松鼠 I hate squirrels!
逗逗 Dug!
主人 Master!
罗索 这边来 快走 Russell, over here! Let's go!
弗雷德里克森先生 Mr. Fredricksen!
跟上 凯文 Go on, Kevin.
不 No!
罗索 快出来 Russell, get out of there!
别碰他们 No. Leave them alone!
罗索 抱住凯文 抓紧了 Russell, hang on to kevin! Don't let go of her.
凯文 巧克力 Kevin! Chocolate!
太酷了 That was cool!
孩子 别乱跑啊 当心罗索 Don't jerk around so much, kid. Easy Russell.
我本来不准备上这么高的地方 Oh, I am ready to not be up high.
弗雷德里克森先生 对不起 你的房子没了 Sorry about your house, Mr. Fredricksen.
算了 只是一栋房子而已 You know, its just a house.
你软软的 真舒服 Look at you. You're so soft.
我真想养一只 I wish I could keep one.
我的拐杖呢 刚才还在的 Where is my cane? I just had it here.
算了 你们留着吧 就当我送的小礼物 You know what? Keep them. A little gift from me to you.
再见了 凯文 Bye Kevin!
准备好了吗 Ready?
好了 Ready.
以下将颁发徽章 And by receiving their badges,
这些获奖的探险者 将成为高级探险者 The following Explorers will graduate to Senior Explorers.
这是极限攀登知识徽章 恭喜 吉米 For Extreme Mountaineering Lore. Congratulations. Jimmy.
野生动物保护技术徽章 恭喜 布兰登 For Wild Animal Defensive Arts. Congratulations. Brandon.
协助年长者徽章 For Assistlng the Elderly....
罗索 你的家长 Uh, Russe , is there someone that....
不好意思 老人家腿脚不灵活 Excuse me. Pardon me. Old man cning through.
我是他的家长 I'm here for him.
恭喜 罗索 给 Congratulations, Russell. Sir.
罗索 协助年长者徽章 Russell, for Assisting the Elderly
尽职尽责 表现优异 And for performing above and beyond the call of duty,
现给你授予我所颁发的最高荣誉 I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow.
艾莉徽章 The Ellie Badge.
奖项已全部颁发完毕 All right. I think that covers everybody.
请大家为新一批 So let's give a big explorer call
高级野外探险者鼓掌 To our brand new Senior Wilderness Explorers.
准备好了吗 Ready, everybody?
蓝车 红车 Blue one. Red one
蓝车 灰车 Blue one. Gray one.
红车 那是自行车 Red one. That's a bike.
也是红的吧 It's red, isn't it?
弗雷德里克森先生 你耍赖 Mr. Fredricksen, you're cheating.
我没有 红车 No, I'm not. Red one.
那是消防栓 That's a fire hydrant.
也许我该上门新课 Maybe I need new lessons.
又一辆蓝车 Another blue one.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制