好吧 Okay.
加油 加油 加油 Come on, cne on, cne on, cne on.
噢 兄弟 噢 兄弟 Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
来吧 我们上老兄 Come on, let's go. Let's go, buddy.
加油 加油 动起来 动起来 Come on, cne on, we gotta move, we gotta move.
飞 飞 飞 飞 飞 Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no!
接住了 Hey! Hey! Gotcha!
我不喜欢这样 I don't like it! I don't like it!
嘴巴 翅膀 尾巴 Beak! Wing! Tail!
肋骨 Ribs!
小鸡鸡 Giblets!
我在飞 I'm flying!
不 还是飞不起来 Nope, still can't fly.
我整只鸟都不好了 I cannot believe this.
呼吸 呼吸 Breathe, breathe.
跟屁鱼 Bottom feeder.
穿档过蛋 Up and over!
锵锵 Ta da!
不 不 不 不 No,no,no,no.
别害怕 我只是个小丑 Look. It's okay. I'm just a clown.
噢 兄弟 Oh, boy.
天啊 叫得震耳欲聋 That's a loud... Loud... You're very scared of me.
不要 好吧 不抱就不抱 Here, cne here. Nope. Okay. Nope. Never mind.
破蛋日快乐 Happy hatchday!
嗨 哥儿们 Hi, pal.
迟到了这么久你一定对自己失望透顶了 You must be so disappointed in yourself for being this late.
不 不 不 不 不 No. No, no, no, no.
我没迟到 你看时间 I'm not late. Look at the time.
订单上说要求中午前送到 See, the order said before noon.
好吧 现在你迟到了 Okay, now you're late.
什么? 你上哪去了? What? Where have you been?
真是个好问题 我刚才 派对已经结束了 It's funny you ask. You see, I was... You missed the party.
那是什么? 那个 What is that? That.
对了 这个被我跌倒时压了一下 Yes, see, I fell on the box.
松鼠呢? The squirrel?
免费赠送的 That's on us.
我试图阻止盒子和地面亲密接触 You know, I tried to keep my body between the ground and the box
我好像把皮都擦破了 后面有伤口吗 But, you know, I think I got a little bruise.
背后有什么东西吗? See anything back there?
听见了吗 老婆? Hear that, honey?
我们付钱请的小丑不仅迟到了一个小时 The clown we paid to be here an hour ago
还把儿子的破蛋日蛋糕压坏了 fell on our son's hatchday cake.
成功地毁了儿子的破蛋日派对 That's why our son's hatchday party is ruined!
下回你再出什么岔子 别再编故事 And the next time you mess up, don't tell me a story
给我好好负起责任 Just take responsibility.
嘿 大哥 我没有编故事 Hey, man, it wasn't a story.
我是一个大笨蛋 一觉睡到大中午 "I'm a screwup that woke up late
一屁股压坏了你买的大蛋糕 and fell on the thing you paid for!"
我没有编故事 我还差点溺水 It wasn't a story. I almost drowned.
这事这么解决吧 蛋糕的钱算在你头上 Why don't we just settle this out and say the cake's on you
不好意思 你说算在我头上? I'm sorry, it's on me?
不然算在谁头上? Well, who else would it be on?
你懂得 我 Well, you know, I...
这么说你可能会不高兴 但你既然开口了 I'm not sure you're gonna like this, but since you asked.
与其按你说的算在我头上 Rather than being on me, as you suggested
这个蛋糕不如算在你头上 This cake is on you!
片名:愤怒的小鸟
你想听故事是吗? So, you wanna hear a story?
我一路拼命跑真的拼上了性命 I run my butt off, literally, mind you
来送这个"无谷蛋白蛋糕" to get the "gluten free cake."
谷蛋白是个什么鬼? What the heck is gluten?
世界上真有这种东西吗 I mean, does gluten even exist?
你到底是谁? Who are you?
给我滚 Get outta here!
这就下逐客令了 连一块蛋糕都不让我吃 Already? But you're the only one that's had cake.
什么 What...
味道真不错 That's good stuff.
要不要尝尝你老公你爸爸脸上的蛋糕? Anybody want to eat some cake off their dad or husband?
家里有张大饼脸连盘子都省了 对吧? Who needs plates when you got this guy's face, right?
等等 差点忘了 Wait. I almost forgot.
你懂得 我还要做个简短的客户满意度调查 You know, I'm supposed to do a quick customer satisfaction survey
才能滚 可以吧? before I split, okay?
评分等级从一星至三星 你们给我的表现打几颗星? So, on a scale of one to three stars, what would you say about my performance?
别忘了那只松鼠是送的 And don't forget, the squirrel was free...
真的很抱歉 不 Sorry about this! No!
怪我 My bad.
恭喜 Congratulations!
是个男孩 It's a boy!
嘿 海苔眉毛 Hey, Eyebrows.
海苔眉毛 Eyebrows!
海苔眉毛 Eyebrows!
法官大人 我们家一直奉行自然破壳法 Your Honor, our family has always practiced natural childhatch.
新生儿先天不全的风险实在太大 The risks of having a scrambled infant are too great.
原本应该放着音乐 There was going to be music
鸟巢里铺满刚采摘的美丽花朵 The nest was going to be full of beautiful, fresh cut flowers.
他第一眼看到的两个脸 And the first two faces he was going to see
应该是父母慈爱的面容 were the loving faces of his mother and his father.
那样美好的时刻我们再也找不回来了 We can never get that moment back.
夫人 我也不想你孩子第一眼看到的是我 Ma'am, I never wanted my face to be the first face your baby saw.
我的意思是 我们在这里讨论什么? I mean, what are we talking about here?
再说了他也许根本不记得我 He probably doesn't even remember me.
爸爸 Daddy!
不 不 不 不 闭嘴 No, no, no. No. Shut up.
闭嘴 Shut up.
安静 Cool it.
女士们先生们 我是那种暴脾气的鸟吗? Ladies and gentlemen, am I a passionate bird?
是的 Yes.
不是我还能是谁 Guilty as can be.
我送去的蛋糕非常高级 It was a quality cake.
我费了九牛二虎之力才准时送到 Look, I worked very hard to get it there on time
可是他竟然连一口都不肯尝 And he wouldn't even try it!
胖红先生 我们是一个欢乐的鸟类族群 Mr. Red, we are a happy, happy bird cnmunity.
在无敌神鹰的庇护下 Under the protection of Mighty Eagle
我们劳动 玩耍 欢笑 We work, we play, we laugh, we love
我们热爱并享受这种与世无争的生活 And we live our lives free from conflict and strife, sir.
显然某些鸟还很享受自己讲话的声音 We love the sound of our own voice, too, evidently.
有个笑话你可能没听过 鸟为什么不会飞? Perhaps you never heard the joke, "Why don't birds fly?"
我告诉你为什么 I'm gonna tell you why.
因为我们压根不想飞去别的地方 Because where else would we ever wanna go?
这每次都让我发笑 不是个好笑话 It gets me every time, guys! Not a good joke.
我该怎么解释你这样的存在呢? So now, what am I to make of the likes of you?
你身上有一个改不掉的坏毛病 There seems to be a recurring issue here.
愤怒 Anger.
我没有愤怒的毛病 I don't think I have an anger issue.
我想你才有愤怒的毛病 I think you got an anger issue.
愤怒是破坏我们花园的杂草 Anger is a weed growing in our garden.
发现杂草时你会怎么做? And what do you do when you find a weed?
我不知道不过你肯定会告诉我 I don't know, but I bet you're gonna tell me.
你会把它连根拔掉 You pluck it out!
额滴神啊 Oh, my God.
胖红先生当初你搬出这个村子的时候 Mr. Red, when you moved your house outside of our village
你没发现没有一只鸟试图挽留你吗? Did you notice that nobody tried to stop you?
小鸟们在路上撞见你时也许面带笑意 但这并不代表他们喜欢你 Birds, they may smile at you on the street, but that doesn't mean they like you.
我有个问题想问你 Hey, you know what? I got a question for you.
你知道你那件长袍的把戏早被看穿了吗 Are you aware that that robe that you're wearing isn't fooling anybody?
我们都见过你走路的滑稽样了 法官大人 We all see ya prancing along the street, Your Honor!
其实你只有 以下纯属个人猜测 一英寸高? And you're, what, and I'm just approximating here, like, an inch tall?
你想干吗? You... What are you doing?
瞧啊 Voila!
什么 What the...
爸爸 Daddy!
胖红先生 鉴于你的罪行性质恶劣 Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes
我只能作出以下决定 对你判处法律规定范围内最严重的刑罚 I have no choice but to impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law.
愤怒管理课程 Anger management class.
我选择死亡 Pluck my life.
今天新捉的新鲜虫子 Fresh worms caught today.
嘿胖红 你好吗? Hey, Red. How are ya?
我糟透了 I'm horrible.
嗨 胖红 Hi, Red.
见到你真高兴 It's good to see you!
恕我无法原句奉还 起来没事啦 I wish I could say the same. Get your worms here!
起来没事啦 Upsy daisy!
谢谢你 Thank you.
我们走 Let's go.
你好苏西 你好吗? How are you, Susie? You good?
不要跑 不要跑 No running. No running.
不是吧 Come on.
集体睡午觉计划成功了吗 Hey, how's that nap schedule cning along?
天哪 Oh, boy.
不考虑搞计划生育吗? You guys ever thought about bird control?
左 右 左 右 Left,right,left,right.
跑起来 There ya go.
嘿 嘿 Hey, hey.
可以了 All right.
雪莉 Shirley.
姑娘你可以的 Girly, you got this.
别摔倒了 慢慢走 We don't want you to fall, now. Take your time.
我们走 就这样 Here we go. That's it.
你做到了 You're doing it!
逗我吗? Seriously?
还差一点点 I'm almost there.
拥抱商人
免谈 Nope.
鸽子式 Pigeon pose.
起重机式 Crane pose.
今天就到这儿 Okay, we worked out.
谁想吃冻酸奶吗? Who's down for a froyo?
冻酸奶 Froyo.
无敌 无敌神鹰 翱翔天际 "Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.
保卫我们的家园和自由 "Defender of our homes and liberty!"
嗨 胖红 Hi, Red.
这里面有你的蛋吗? Is one of those yours?
什么? What?
是啊 还会飞呢 Yeah, when birds fly.
无敌神鹰是一个传奇 "Mighty Eagle is a legend."
很好笑是吗 You think that's funny?
让你再笑 This is funny!
来啊 Come on!
什么? What?
不能看鲍比 Don't look, Bobby.
愤怒可能会传染 The anger might be contagious.
快点走 Let's go!
他先动的手 快走不要回头 He started it. Move it, move it! Don't look back!
拿好了 There you go.
瞧这画风 Look at this.
我已经能预见到坏结局了 This is gonna be awful.
这算是所谓的艺术吧 Okay, I guess that's art.
这是垃圾 That's garbage.
至于这个只能是奇风异俗了 And that's exotic.
"无愤怒"什么 "Free rage" what?
嗨 Hi!
嗨 这里 欢迎 你好 Hi there! Welcne... Hello.
欢迎来到无限包容小组 To the Infinity Acceptance group.
我是白姐姐 好吧 I am Matilda. Okay.
想到要和你一起踏上旅程我就激动不已 And I'm just super psyched to be taking this journey with you!
你会嗨到爆表的 You're gonna have a blast.
我可幽默了 I'm really fun.
认识我的都这么说 Everybody says that about me.
嘿 大伙儿 Hey, guys.
来跟胖红打个招呼 Say hello to Red, everyone.
你好 Hello!
你好 胖红 Hi, Red.
你们好 我生命中的过客 Hello, birds I won't get to know well.
显然某些鸟没收到通知 我们要准时开始 Hey, apparently somebody didn't get the memo that we like to start on time
你已经迟到两分钟了 because you're about two minutes late.
记住下不为例 Don't let it happen again.
嗨 我叫飞镖黄 Hi, my name is Chuck.
虽然第一见面就搞得有些不愉快 I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
不过我很喜欢你 I like you a lot. I can tell.
好了 Okay.
好了胖红 你愿意跟大家分享你的故事吗? Now, Red, would you like to share your story with us?
不 不太想 No, not really.
法院跟我提到了 Well, the court mentioned something about a rage episode
你在一个孩子的生日派对上发飙的事情 at a child's birthday party.
这课要上多久? How long is this class, anyway?
上到你学会为止 As long as you make it.
真的?那好 Really? Okay.
先生们 很高兴见到你们 Gentlemen, very nice to see you, and to almost meet you.
还差点认识你们 Probably the nicest part of it is not getting to meet you
也许在这种地方彼此不相识才最好 You know, in some weird way.
所以我要转身离开这里 All right, so I'm gonna go ahead
经过那些诡异的雕塑然后 and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and...
给我回来 Back you go.
好吧 不 我坐下 Sure. No, I can take a seat.
我换一种说法 So, in another sense
你要一直待到我通知法院你愤怒的毛病改掉为止 You are here until I notify the court that your anger issues have been resolved.
噢 天哪 Oh, boy.
飞镖黄 Chuck!
跟胖红说说你的故事 Share your story with Red.
我?最不该来上这课的就是我 Me? I am the last guy who should be here.
吃了一张超速单而已 Simple speeding ticket.
法官说我速度太快了 我说 法官大人 Judge tells me I was going too fast, so I say, "Your Honor, to be honest, I was.
你抓到我了 "You caught me."
我不生气 我很诚实 I'm not angry. I'm honest.
那我是不是该去上诚实管理课程呢? So, shouldn't I be in honesty management class?
因为我的诚实需要接受管理 Cause we gotta manage my honesty.
问一个问题 这个故事跟你上回说的不一样 My one problem, that's a different story than you told last time.
今天我请客 Drinks on me, guys!
飞镖黄? Chuck?
好吧 也许不是冰淇淋 Okay, maybe it wasn't ice cream.
好的 飞镖黄 谢谢 我们懂了 All right, Chuck, thanks. We got it.
然后这一位是大红 And this is Terence.
我看是大怪兽吧 More like terrifying.
不 你可爱的小档案上说 Now, it says here, in your little filey...
大红好像卷入了某些事件 Terence seems to have had an incident.
炸弹黑是从两周前开始来上课的 Now, Bomb started with us two weeks ago.
说说你的故事 炸弹黑 Tell us your story, Bomb.
好的 Okay.
有时候我情绪一激动 Well, sometimes when I get upset,
我就会那个爆炸 I have been known to blow up.
什么意思 你想说你会发飙吗? So, like... Like, what, like, you get mad, you mean?
不是 Well, no.
我真的会爆炸 I literally blow up, okay?
像炸弹一样爆炸 I explode like a bomb.
所以叫炸弹黑 Hence the name.
惊喜派对 Surprise!
不好意思 Excuse me.
我搞砸了 Party foul.
炸一个 Do it!
不行 No can do.
上课之前我刚"嘭"过 I just went boom boom before class.
虽然我一秒也不想多待 Hey, look, I don't want to be here at all
但如果你能让这课变得有趣一点 but this can maybe make it a little more interesting to me,
拜托 你炸一个 so please, explode.
其实你办不到对吗? You can't do it, can you?
我办得到 只是今天我背有点疼 Yes, I can, but I'm having back issues today.
所以 只能改天再炸了 So, I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
炸一个 Do it!
改天换个地方 小兄弟 Not the time or place, little amigo.
一群疯子对吧 大家伙 These guys are all nuts, huh, big man?
你是想跟我搞心灵感应还是说你只是 Are we speaking telepathically, or you're just...
聊得不错 Good talk.
跟你聊天很开心 Nice chatting with you.
今天我们学习运用肢体活动管理愤怒 Today we're gonna be working on managing our anger through movement.
第一个动作叫舞者式 The first pose is the dancer pose.
做得很好 大红 Great form, Terence.
老鹰 苍鹭 Eagle! Heron!
孔雀 勇士 Peacock! Warrior!
山 树 兔子 鱼 蝗虫 鸽王 Mountain! Tree! Rabbit! Fish! Locust! King pigeon!
当然还少不了下鸭式 And of course, downward duck.
不好意思 无趣的嬉皮老姐姐 Excuse me, boring hippie lady.
那个炸弹男好像要吐了 Looks like the explodey guy's gonna puke.
你以前做过这个动作吗? And have you done this before?
做过 但只在发生金钱交易时 Yes, I have, but usually not for free.
我看不像爽歪歪 Didn't think so.
棒极了 感觉怎么样?炸弹黑 Awesome. And how are we doing over here, Bomb?
感觉好极了 我在拉伸核心肌肉 Doing wonderful. Stretching out the core.
记住要通过羽毛和爪子充分呼吸 Just remember to breathe up through your feathers and from your talons.
我向你鞠躬致意 Namaste.
炸弹黑? Bomb?
漂亮 Nice!
我也不知道怎么回事 I don't know what happened.
我专心在做动作 心中充满禅意 I was doing the poses, I was feeling all Zen
白姐姐也表扬我然后我就失控了 Matilda was digging it, then I lost my grip on it.
抑制不住我体内的洪荒之力 Let it slip and itjust squeaked out.
嘿 我们接下来去哪儿? Hey, so, where we going?
你说什么"我们"? I'm sorry. "We"?
对 我们 Yes, we.
最近幸福博物馆新办了一个幸福展 There's a new happiness exhibit at the Museum of Happiness
我一直很想去看 that I'm dying to see.
你知道吗? You know what?
那个 什么 我有点情况 I... I mean, I got a... I got a thing.
情况? A thing?
莫非你有病 Like a disease?
是禽流感还是鸡痘? Is it bird flu? Chicken pox?
难道是七宗罪? Cardinal sin?
不 我说的"情况"是不想出去玩 No, by "thing," I mean, like, desire not to hang out.
和你们 With you.
没事 这样也好 因为我也有点情况 Yeah, well... You know, may be for the best, you know
我也有点情况 Because I got something, too.
我差点给忘了 How did I forget?
就算你说要去 我可能也去不了 Even if you'd said yes, I probably couldn't have gone.
我也很忙 I'm busy, too.
我也有事 一个商业提案 I have a business offer deal that is...
炸弹黑 你真不合适说谎 No, Bomb, you're not good at this, buddy.
刚开始还挺暖的 现在只剩凄凉了 It's... It's charming up to a point, and now it's just sad.
我认识一个人 It's a guy I know.
他要搞一个完全 全新 豪华的 And he's opening up a brand new luxury
同学聚会 class reunion.
是吗? Okay.
非常棒 Good. Good, good, good.
看来只剩我们俩了 Well, looks like it's just us.
想去吃点东西吗 Want to go get a bite?
那你带"商业提案" But what about your "class reunion"
参加的"同学聚会"怎么办? where everybody brings a "business offer"?
不 不 不 No,no,no.
飞镖黄 那是我编的 Chuck, I was lying.
我很抱歉 我愚弄了你 I'm sorry if I fooled you.
免谈不行就是不行 No means no.
我的甜心 My sweetheart.
干杯 Cheers.
嘿 Hey!
到这儿来 Get over here!
嘿 鸡鸡脑袋 Hey, peckerhead!
怎么了? What's up?
我感觉到震了一下 I felt a peck!
这就是传说中的无敌神鹰 This is the legendary Mighty Eagle
守护我们的大英雄 但他已经消失很多年了 our protector and hero, but no one has seen him for years.
无敌神鹰不知去向 Mighty Eagle is missing.
无敌神鹰什么时候会回来 When's Mighty Eagle gonna cne back?
海苔眉毛 你爸妈没告诉过你无敌神鹰是虚构的吗? Eyebrows, didn't your parents ever tell you Mighty Eagle isn't real?
他怎么会知道 He doesn't know that.
他没有爸妈 是啊 He doesn't have parents. Yeah.
连朋友也没有 Or even friends.
找到了 Eureka!
跟爸爸说再见 Say bye to Daddy.
拜拜 Bye bye!
再见 小宝贝们 拜拜 Goodbye, hatchlings. Bye!
祝你有个愉快的一天 Have a happy day!
早上好 Good morning!
早上好 法官大人 Morning, Your Honor.
给 Here you go.
多保重 Bless you.
爽 拜 Yes! Bye!
爸爸做晚饭 Daddy's making dinner!
如果我的名字叫做鲍比?你会不会问我是否喜欢豹皮? If my name were Bobby Would you ask about my hobbies?
如果我的名字叫做犹大?你会不会问我是否头大? Or if my name were Judas Would you ask me what my mood is?
我笑 我哭 我爱 我恨 I laugh, I cry, I love, I hate
我留下的远不止爆炸的伤痕 "l do so much more than detonate"
感受一下 Think about it.
实在是太感人了 That was beautiful.
我都快哭出来了 You're gonna make me cry!
是啊 象征手法被他用得淋漓尽致 Yeah, that was some real clever symbolism.
胖红 下面来听听你的诗吧 Red, why don't we hear your poem?
我没有诗 I don't have a poem.
为什么 Why not?
因为我没有写 Because I didn't write one.
好吧 Right.
那是什么原因呢? And is there a reason?
我本来打算写的 Well, you know, I was gonna do it
然后转念一想恍然大悟 这么做是在浪费生命 But then I thought about it and I realized, "This is a huge waste of my time."
所以我没写 So, I didn't do it.
深呼吸 深呼吸 Deep breath, deep breath.
深呼吸 Deep breath!
又是心如止水的我了 And we're back in the now.
飞镖黄 你的手从刚才举到现在了 Chuck! You've had your hand up the whole time.
我的诗写的是一场仇恨引发的血案 My poem is about a hate crime.
不 No.
现在世道太乱 Lot of sickos out there. Lot of sickos.
苍天啊 大地啊 我用什么将你造就 What, oh, what did I make you of?
我用爱将你造就 I made you out of love
没想到为时已晚 But wait, too late!
你已经彻底玩完 Now I see your fate
某些惹是生非之徒 生生折断了你的臂腕 Some very troubled somebody Destroyed you out of hate
是什么令他如此看不顺眼 What could have made him so despise
是你快乐的笑容 还是你笑盈盈的眼? Your happy smile, your laughing eyes?
你是小天使 你是真善美 Your soul was pure, your heart was true
有人恨它 And someone hated that
是谁? "But who?"
大红 Terence.
是我自作自受 Yeah, I deserved that
比利离开我们去了一个更美好的地方 Billy has passed to a higher plane of existence.
大家翅膀牵翅膀 Everyone, join wings.
让我们一起向他道别 Let us all say our goodbyes.
给我腾个位置我也要向他道别 Yeah, let me get in here. I gotta say goodbye.
好吧 Okay.
好吧我就在角落里悼念他没关系 Okay. You know, I'll just mourn from back here.
没事 That's fine.
比利生前最讨厌的事情 You know, if there's one thing Billy always hated
就是分别 外面出什么事了? it was goodbyes. Hey, what's going on out there?
下课 Class dismissed.
非常感人 Very moving.
大伙儿快点儿去看看 Come on, everybody! Let's go!
大家这是要去哪儿 Hey, where's everybody going?
快点 有东西过来了 Hurry! Something's cning!
最后一个跑到沙滩的是蠢蛋 Last one to the beach is a rotten egg!
我们走 Let's go!
让一让 借过 不好意思 Coming through! Pardon me! Excuse me!
什么? What?
又来? Again?
我们走 去海滩 Let's get down to the beach!
跟上 Follow the trail!
最后一个跑到沙滩的是蠢蛋 Last one there is a rotten eggy!
什么? What?
我不是存心乱入的对不起 Didn't mean to photobomb you. Sorry about that.
那是什么东西? What is that thing?
看起来像是传说中的不明漂浮物 It looks like a UFO. An Unidentified Floating Object.
爸爸 Daddy!
别闹 我不是你爸爸 Stop it. No, I'm not your daddy!
那是什么? What is that?
看那个东西多大 它要去哪儿? Look at the size of that thing! Where's it going?
不知道 但它丝毫没有停下的意思 I don't know, but it's not stopping.
我的房子 我的房子 My house, my house.
减速 Slow down!
停下 Stop!
什么 What the...
这房子我花了五年才造好 That house took me five years to build.
毁掉别人心血之作的行为实在可耻 It's such a shame when you create something and someone just destroys it.
女士们 先生们 Ladies and gentlemen
有请我们的特别来宾 We have a very special guest for you!
他是翠绿色的航海精灵 大家小心 He's a green marine sailing machine. Careful, now.
他迫切地想向你们展示他的殷勤 And he's keen to let you know he's not mean!
请大家拍动翅膀欢迎伦纳德 Put your wings together for Leonard!
非常感谢大家 Thank you so much.
不用鼓掌了 Please hold your applause.
我的世界向大家问好 Greetings from my world!
我来自猪的世界 The world of the pigs.
猪是什么? What's a pig?
我就是一只猪 I am a pig.
难以置信 Unbelievable.
难以置信 Unbelievable.
上哪去了? Where we going?
反了 Wrong way.
糟了 失灵了 Oopsie. Not working.
我们练习这个100次了 We practiced this 100 times.
噢 老兄 给我 Oh, man. Give it to me.
我们再来一次 We're gonna cne in again.
我很抱歉 I'm so sorry.
我的名字叫伦纳德朋友们管我叫咯咯笑 My name is Leonard, but my friends call me Chuckles.
出手真是大方 Very generous!
谢谢 我们没有恶意 Thank... We mean no harm.
我们从大海那头看见你们的小岛心想 We saw your island across the sea, and we thought
他们在干什么呢 "Wonder what they're up to."
可是这里是世界上唯一的陆地 But there's no other place besides here.
是的 确实是 停下 Yes, there is. Stop it!
我们从其他地方来的 快停下 And we are from there. Please stop!
我们称那里为猪猪岛 We call it Piggy Island.
额滴神啊 Oh, my God.
猪是猪猪的猪 猪猪岛 P l double G Y Island.
除了你还有谁 Who else is out there?
我和我的大副罗斯航海周游世界 My first officer, Ross, and I have sailed everywhere.
独自勇敢地对抗大海 One brave soul against the sea.
还有罗斯 And Ross.
打断一下 Excuse me.
你们是来摧毁我们全岛的房子 还是就我那幢 Have you cne to smash all of our houses or just mine?
老天啊 Oh, man!
你也想要礼物篮是吗 Somebody want a gift basket?
请各位不要害怕 Please, please, don't be afraid.
我和我的搭档是来寻求你们的友谊 My partner and I request the honor of your friendship.
罗斯让他们见识一下 Ross, show 'em how we do it.
别担心他已经打过疫苗了 Don't worry, he's had all his shots.
现在我们是朋友了 We're all friends now!
嗨 朋友们 Hi, friends.
不喜欢拥抱 Not a hugger.
欢迎你们来到小鸟岛 Welcne to Bird Island!
欢迎我们的新朋友猪猪们 Welcne to our new friends, the pigs.
让我们举行庆典以示欢迎 Let us have a celebration!
来握个手吧 欢迎你们 Put 'er there! Welcne!
抱歉 蹄子握翅膀 Sorry. And a hoof to a wing.
我们要为猪猪们献上一场特别的表演 We would like to honor the pigs with a special performance.
小心一点 摇摆起来 Watch out. Shakin' my bacon!
他们没有羽毛 They don't have feathers?
就这样光着身子走来走去 You know, they'rejust walking around naked,
展现自我 just presenting themselves.
不想看的也都看光了 I'm looking at all their business here.
这一点让我钦佩不已 That part about them I really admire.
现在有请我们的特别来宾猪猪们 Now we would like to welcne our special guests, the pigs!
谢谢你们热情款待 Thank you for your kindness and hospitality.
我们的国王向诸位送上最热诚的问候 Our king sends his warmest regards.
国王? "King"?
你们向我们展示了这座古朴小岛的魅力 You have shared with us the wonders of your quaint, simple little island.
放下横幅罗斯 Drop the banner, Ross!
现在请容我们斗胆展示一下我们的魅力 Now we would love to humbly share some of the wonders of our world.
斗你的狗屁胆 Yeah. Humble, my bird butt.
注意文明用语 Language.
一百年之后大家会问 A hundred years from now, everyone will ask,
猪猪和小鸟之间的友谊是如何产生的 "How did the friendship between the pigs and the birds start?"
鬼才会问噢不 Who cares? Oh, no.
让后世传唱 Well, let them say we lit up the night!
我的妈呀 Holy moly!
带劲儿 Yeah!
看我们的心血之作又被他们毁了 Hey, look, they destroyed more of the stuff we worked hard to build.
这还远远不够 不够? But there's more! More?
还不够是重力失控了吗 Has gravity gone haywire?
不比这更棒 No! Even better!
你们的猪猪朋友倾情献上 Your friends, the pigs, proudly give you
蹦床 the trampoline!
这是我的助手 哼卿 你们好 Those are my assistants, Oinky... Hello.
还有乔犴摸 and Jon Ham!
等一下 Hold on a second.
我以为他们就来了两只猪 I thought there was only supposed to be two of these guys.
奇迹 Squad goals!
就在眼前瞧瞧这些空中飞猪 Look at those jiggly pigglies!
这还不算完 But that's not all.
还要让投掷变得更顺手 Throwing things just got a whole lot easier.
为大家介绍 Say hello to
弹弓 the slingshot!
我看不见 太神奇了 I can't see. This is crazy!
是不是受够了把东西搬来搬去 对 Tired of carrying things from place to place? Yeah!
现在梦想成真了 怎么说 Well, now you can! How?
服务员帮我个忙 Waiters, do me a favor.
今晚你可以休息了 谢谢 Take the rest of the night off. Thank you.
你有空帮他干活不如修好我的房子 Hey, if you got the night off, why don't you fix my house!
又是这个家伙 Yeah, it's the same guy.
使用弹弓只需要三个简单步骤 Well, the slingshot does it all in three easy steps.
准备 瞄准 发射 Ready, aim, fire!
接住了 I got it!
难以置信 Incredible!
新鲜速达 给我 我要吃水果 Flown in fresh! Me! Me! I want fruit!
伙计们 你们的桌上放着一模一样的水果 Guys, it's the same fruit sitting on the plates in front of you.
吃菠萝时小心点 帮帮我 Watch out for that pineapple. Somebody, please...
现在送出最后一份礼物 And now for our last gift to you.
闭上嘴修好我的房子 Shut up and fix my house!
我们不认识他 We don't know him.
下面我要请一位观众上来参与表演 I'm going to ask for a volunteer from the audience.
选我 Pick me!
我应该选谁呢 Who should I pick?
谁 水 谁呢? 选我 猪先生 Who, who, who? Pick me, Mr. Pig!
那位红色羽毛眉毛特粗的兄弟 How about the red guy with the enormous eyebrows?
我 Me?
对 不了 不了 不了 Yeah! No,no,no,no,no,no.
对 就是你 Yes, you, sir.
到台上来 Come on up here.
你今天撞大运了 It's your lucky day!
你确定不从几百个 Are you sure you don't want to choose
高举翅膀的鸟中选吗 one of the hundreds of birds that had their wings up?
给他让条路得了 快 胖红 Get him up here! Come on, Red!
别这么扫兴 Have some fun!
上 上 上 上 Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
他害羞了 He's shy.
听见了吗 You hear that?
大家在为你欢呼 They're cheering for you.
你们这是要坑死我 You gotta be kidding me.
红羽毛粗眉毛 Red guy with the eyebrows!
要是知道会被请上台我就会坐在前排了 I would've sat closer had I known that I was gonna be part of the show.
好了要干吗 Okay, now what?
来吧给他一点掌声 Come on, give him a hand.
来这边快点 Right this way. Come on.
放轻松 别害怕 Relax. Be brave.
准备 说我吗好我准备好了 Ready! Who, me? Yeah, no, I'm ready.
瞄准 瞄准什么 Aim! Aim at what?
大家和我一起喊 发射 Everybody on this one. Fire!
谁说鸟不会飞 Who says birds don't fly?
这有悖自然法则 This seems really unnatural!
但愿他没事 I hope he's okay.
嘿 别担心 Hey, don't worry!
我没事 I'm fine!
谢谢你送我回家 Thanks for the lift!
我早就想离开那个鬼地方了 I wish they would have done that 10 minutes ago.
你想要搜他们的船 You know you want to search their boat.
什么我才没有 What? No, I don't.
好吧被你看穿了 Yeah, you're right, I do.
炸弹黑马上就来 Bomb's on his way.
快点我们走 Come on. Let's go.
记住 保持安静 And remember, keep it quiet.
不错哟 Yeah.
我一定要给这艘船写个大大的好评 声音轻一点 This is an impressive ship! No. Inside voice.
声音轻一点 Inside voice.
拜托 Come on.
抱歉 Sorry.
猪猪健身房 Piggy fitness.
我不知道 I don't know.
太诡异了 Very strange.
这些怪胎是谁啊 Who are these weirdos?
你在干吗 我们是偷溜进来的 What are you doing? We're trying to sneak around.
这儿没被我们包场 We didn't rent this place out.
这地方还能包场吗 You can rent this place?
别闹了 Give me that!
嘿 伙计们 Hey, you guys!
不 No.
看来下面还藏了不少货 Looks like there's some more stuff down here.
被发现了 We were hiding.
我喊"嘿"你们喊"嚯" When I say, "Hey!" you say, "Ho!"
嘿 嚯 Hey! Ho!
嘿 嚯 Hey! Ho!
嘿 嚯 Hey! Ho!
他们还有一整船猪 There's more of them!
嘿 Hey!
嚯 Ho!
没错我回来了 That's right, I'm back.
派对好玩吗伙计们 Enjoying the party, everyone?
在你们狂欢的时候我溜上了他们的船 Because while you were living it up, I snuck onto their boat.
什么他说什么 What? What did he say?
看看我发现了什么 And look at what I found.
他们的数量比我们知道的多得多 There's more of them than we thought!
这难道不是做贼心虚的表现吗 Which is mysterious and weird, am I right?
嗨 Hi.
你好美女 How ya doin'?
他之前说他们船上只有两只猪 Remember, he said there were only two pigs on board,
现在看来他显然是在撒谎 but he was obviously lying.
而且他们船上还有各种奇怪的道具 And there are strange devices on their boat!
很明显他们充满了危险的气息 So, clearly, there's, you know, some messed up stuff going on here.
有多危险我不知道 How messed up? I don't know.
怎么个危险法我也不知道 What specifically? I don't know that, either.
还有疑问吗 Any questions?
酷 Sweet!
你溜上了他们的船 You snuck onto their boat?
我做好事不求回报 You know, I don't need a reward.
你们真的不用绞尽脑汁想给我颁什么奖 If you guys are trying to think of what honor to bestow upon me, don't need it.
嘘 对 嘘他们 Boo! Yeah, boo 'em!
嘘 Boo!
你们在嘘他们还是在嘘我 你 You're booing them or me? You!
是我 It's me.
这件事我可以解释 Perhaps I can explain.
我的远房亲戚都很单纯 You see, my cousins are simple folk.
看好了 Watch.
A B C… A, B, C...
毫无反应 瞧见没 他不会唱 Nothing. See? Nothing.
我不想让他们冒不必要的风险 I didn't want to risk their lives until I found out that the...
在确认新环境安全之前 The new world was safe.
我们本来还打算为你们表演一出牛仔秀 We were gonna put on a cowboy show for you.
弟兄们 走起 Let'er go, boys!
要把高潮留在最后 Ixnay on the ongsay.
这是猪猪的黑话 That was Pig Latin.
也许上天注定我们无法成为朋友 But perhaps it wasn't meant to be.
我相信小鸟和猪猪是天生的好朋友 I believe that birds and pigs are meant to be friends.
可是如果我们跨越了不应该跨越的界限 But if we crossed boundaries that were not meant to be crossed...
胖红先生你不仅令自己受到羞辱 Mr. Red, you've shamed not only yourself,
还令我们整个族群受到羞辱 but our entire cnmunity!
我觉得你可能搞错了 I think you... You messed up there.
你把"救赎"说成了"羞辱"对吗 You said "shamed" and you meant "saved," right?
我安排你去接受治疗改掉你的坏毛病 I sent you to treatment to deal with your problems.
显然你还得多接受一些治疗 Clearly, more treatment is required.
不 No! No!
不要再给我们的贵客制造麻烦 Do not trouble our honored guests again!
朋友们我们非常期待观看你们的牛仔秀 My friends, we would love to see your cowboy show.
谢谢 Thank you.
非常感谢 Thank you so much.
大家嗨起来 Come on, everybody!
掌声响起来 Put your hands together!
嗨起来 Yeah!
随便你们不信拉倒 Whatever. Don't listen to me.
派对小火车过来啦 Party train cning through!
并肩而站多不可思议 It's crazy that we 're standing side by side
说物以类聚鸟以群分 Fighting just like two birds of a feather
我要瞎了 我要瞎了 I can't see. I can't see.
谁说我们无法飞上天 Who's gonna tell us now that we can't fly?
我们是顽强的亡命徒 Just some roughed up desperados
不论祸福都坚持到底 Hanging tough through thick and thin
我们所到处尘土飞扬 Kicking up dust wherever we go
你和我一定会成朋友 I can see that you and me Are gonna be friends...
最近流行骑猪吗 Piggyback rides?
走快点 猪猪们 Yee haw! Let's move it, piggies!
天啊 Oh, boy.
拍张集体照 Group picture! Group picture!
大家一起说"茄子" Everybody say, "Cheese"!
茄子 茄子 Cheese omelet. Cheese!
经典 Classic.
小心剧透 Spoiler alert.
过来看一看 我跳 Step Tight up! Jump!
我正在考虑做什么样子的头 So, I'm thinking about what kind of nest. I don't know.
就你看的绸缎一样的东西 I was in the store, and I saw this...
我快饿死了 吃饭时间到啦 I am famished... lt's chow time!
我们是顽强的亡命徒 Just some roughed up desperados
不论祸福都坚持到底 不论祸福都坚持到底 Hanging tough through thick and thin Hanging tough through thick and thin
我们所到处尘土飞扬 Kicking up dust wherever we go...
什么 What?
你和我最终会成朋友 To the end You and me are gonna be friends...
什么情况 What the heck?
谁请你们搬到我家来的 Who invited you to move in?
嘿 Hey!
住手那是我的牙刷 That's my toothbrush!
快放下了 Get it out!
好了 同学们 今日格言是 All right, class, thought for the day.
水是世界上最柔软的东西 Water is the softest thing,
但它却可以穿透高山和大地 yet it can penetrate mountains and earth.
我的格言是:什么时候结束 Here's my thought of the day. When are we done?
胖红对毛虫而言的终点即是蝴蝶的起点 Red, what the caterpillar calls the end, the world calls a butterfly.
你说的话我向来一个字都听不懂 Can I just say I never understand a single thing you're talking about?
画得跟你一模一样 That's very life like.
有内涵 So deep.
大红 让我看看你的 And, Terence, let's see your...
我的老天爷 My goodness.
我不知道原来你有这种想法 I did not know you felt that way.
下课 Class dismissed!
现在我们来到了著名的棕搁树度假区 And now we've cne to the prestigious Palms district.
不同毛色的小鸟聚集在这里 Where birds of all feathers flock together
享用八种水果和坚果树 with eight kinds of fruit and nut trees.
大家把肚子吸一吸 Suck those bellies in.
我要发朋友圈 Insta ham!
这难道就是那什么吗 Is that what I think it is?
这是蛋 That's an egg.
我们的孩子就是从这里面出生的 That's how our children are born.
你们难道不生蛋吗 You guys don't lay eggs?
我做梦都希望 I wish we did.
我很荣幸 Enchant.
你看着真诱人亲爱的 You look delicious, my dear.
那是我们 That's us.
嘿 你好 Hey. Hello.
不好意思兄弟 Excuse me. Buddy?
它们是易碎品 Those are fragile.
别随便乱碰 好吗? Maybe you shouldn't pick 'em up, all right?
那不是你的蛋 Not yours.
是派对上的那位朋友 My friend from the banquet.
你画得非常不错 Well, that's a very good painting.
很好 Very good.
对 Yeah.
规定课题是"画出你的痛苦"所以我就画了你的痛苦 The assignment was "Paint Your Pain," so I painted your pain.
事实上我画了一整个系列 It's actually the first in a series.
给你看看 Here you go.
这幅我很喜欢 This one is nice.
这幅我命名为《宣泄》 I call this one Catharsis.
然后这幅我命名为《再见》 And I call this one Bye Bye.
非常惟妙惟肖 Wonderful likeness.
我还以为今天精神病医院不放假 I thought you said you stored your nuts for winter.
精辟 Burn.
你们到底是来干吗的 All right, what's going on here?
是来探险的还是来定居的 Are you explorers, or are you staying?
如果你们是来探险的 Because if you're explorers,
那为什么你们的同类接踵而至 then why are there more of you cning?
嗨 大家好 Hi, everybody!
我的房子又被你们毁了 Not my house again!
那是我的家 That's my home! Okay!
如果你们是来定居的 为什么不直说 And you know what? If you are staying, why don't you just say so?
你们为什么离开家乡 And Why'd you leave your home?
我们怎么知道你们不是亡命之徒 How do we know you're not fugitives of the law?
你让我们的客人感到难堪 You are making our guests feel unwelcne!
你都不把基本情况问清楚 And you're not asking basic questions.
可能我说得还不够清楚 Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
我们不需要你的意见 Your opinion is not needed!
为什么我们的观点非得一致 Why do we have to agree?
观点不同又有什么关系 Why does it matter that we're not the same?
愤怒不是解决问题的办法 Anger is not always the answer!
大家继续参观 Continue the tour.
大伙儿嗨起来 Surf's up, you guys
准备好解放身心 进展得很不错对我来说 So, get ready to hang loose. That went well, if you're me.
蠢货 Dummy.
我们现在真的很需要你的帮助 We could really use you right about now.
等等其实可以有 Wait, actually...
嘿 飞镖黄 我是胖红 Hey, Chuck! It's Red!
给你一秒钟下来 Zip on down here!
嘿 飞镖黄妈妈 Hey, Chuck's mom.
我能找你儿子出去玩吗 Can your son cne out to play?
我的美貌可不是随便得来的 All of this does notjust happen on its own.
炸弹庇护所
嘿 我刚刚在冲澡 Hey. Just taking a shower.
炸弹黑 兄弟 信息量过多 Bomb, buddy, TMI.
我告诉你们这些猪身上绝对有蹊跷 Now, I'm telling you, something isn't kosher with these pigs.
正中红心 Bull's eye!
我们有责任要查个清楚 And it's up to us to figure it out.
查个清楚什么呢 Figure what out, exactly?
不知道也许他们只是喜欢创造 I don't know, maybe they're just being innovative.
开始吧 Go ahead.
全体上伞 All aboard!
虽然看起来有些奇怪 Does seem a little odd, though.
成功了 完美 Nailed it! Flawless.
拜托你们就不觉得哪里不对劲吗 Come on, does none of this seem wrong to you guys?
告诉你们要说谁能看穿这些猪的企图 I'll tell you this, if anyone knows what these pigs are up to...
嘿 那就是无敌神鹰 Hey! it's Mighty Eagle.
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle!
给力 Yeah!
接招小树 Take that, tree!
吃我一脚 Eat my foot!
美味 Tasty! Yum, yum, yum!
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle!
电臀有没有 Peek a boo.
你好小鸟岛 Hello, Bird Island!
不必谢我 You're welcne.
无敌神鹰真的还活着吗 Does Mighty Eagle still live?
他真的存在过吗 Did he ever live?
如果他真的存在他会住在哪里 And if he did live, where would he live?
住在远古森林的智慧之湖边 By the Lake of Wisdom in the Ancient Tree.
那只是个传说 That's a fairy tale.
我跑遍了岛上每个角落 I've run all over this island.
哪儿有这样的地方 Where could that possibly be?
在高耸入云的地方 Way up high.
到达山顶的路十分漫长 It's a long way up that mountain,
说实话 and if I'm being honest,
我是说我可能需要你们的帮助 well, I mean, you know, I could kind of use your help.
什么能不能说清楚一点 What's that? What are you trying to say?
没什么我只是说我可能需要你们的帮助 Nothing. I was just saying that I, you know, I could use your help.
不好意思你的自尊心太吵我听不清 I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you over your ego.
最后几个字你能说清楚一点吗 Could you enunciate that last word a little bit?
我需要你们的帮助 I need your help!
你怎么不早说呢 Why didn't you say so?
炸弹黑 Bomb?
说干就干 Let's do it!
如果无敌神鹰真的存在 为什么我们从没听过他的战吼声 If there is a Mighty Eagle, well, how cne we don't ever hear his battle cry?
不知道 I don't know.
也许我们听过 Maybe we have.
无敌神鹰的战吼声听起来会是什么样的 What would a Mighty Eagle battle cry sound like?
你知道吗 我想到了一个 You know what? I think I got an idea.
也许类似于 Maybe something like...
不应该像是 No, I bet it's more like...
从理论上来说这样的叫声更符合科学 That's theoretically what it's more like, scientifically.
想到一个 I got one.
还不错像那么回事儿 Not bad. It's a good impression.
不过在我想象中听起来应该更像是 But in my head, I'm kind of imagining it's something more like a...
听起来很有感觉 That sounds about right.
我觉得应该更深邃一点 Now I'm thinking maybe it's a little bit more subtle.
再多一点点雄壮的感觉像是 Like a little bitjust more majestic, like...
你好 世界 Hello, world!
我向你呼唤 "l am calling for you!"
别再模仿无敌神鹰的战吼声了 Stop making Mighty Eagle noises!
感觉开了个托儿所 It's like running a nursery.
带了两个熊孩子 Absolute child care.
愤怒的毛病说犯就犯 Someone has anger issues.
我们爬错山了 This... This is the wrong mountain.
我的腿疼死了 My calves are killing me.
简直就像在做梦 That is simply unreal.
是智慧之湖 The Lake of Wisdom.
你们还愣着干吗 What are you guys waiting for?
伙计们 快来 Guys, hurry up!
这里跟小时候妈妈说的一模一样 This is what Mama talked about!
说实话我有没有变得智慧一点 Be honest, do I sound any wiser?
变得智慧多了 Way wiser.
你以前真的蛮蠢的 现在终于能说出来了 You were kind of dumb before. I can say that now.
这湖水真不是盖的 That water is no joke.
我能感觉到聪明才智 I can literally taste the intelligence and wisdom
正在我的体内流淌 circulating through my body now.
伙计们 鸟巢是空的 这个地方已经荒废很多年了 Guys, nobody's here. I mean, nobody's used this place in years.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
快到岸上来 Get out of there.
别吐在他的嘴里 Don't spit in his mouth.
不 别吐回去 No, don't spit it back!
别咽下去 Don't swallow it.
快上岸 我们走 快点儿 Get out. Let's go. Come on.
炸弹黑 悠着点儿 好吗 Come. Take your time, will you?
胖红 我找到了生命的意义 Red, I've found the meaning of life. It's...
闭上你的大嘴巴 Shut your Wormhole.
是他 It's him.
天啊 Oh, man.
不 不 不 No. No. No.
这反转实在太可怕了 Horrible turn of events. Horrible.
与其叫"智慧之湖" 不如叫"污秽之湖"更合适 Well, not so much the Lake of Wisdom, it's more like the Lake of Whiz.
你们来就只是为了看我一眼吗 Did you just cne here to look at me?
还是说你们有话对我说 Or did you have something to say?
我觉得他发现我们了 I think he saw us.
这还用你觉得吗 You think so?
你们通过了第一关考验 You have passed the first test!
找到了我 You have found me.
小心点 Look out.
睁大眼睛 Behold.
抬头仰望 Gaze upon
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle!
我无所不见我无所不知 I see all and know all.
你们叫什么名字 What are your names?
如果你无所不知为什么不知道我们是谁 If you know all, why don't you know who we are?
我很清楚你们是谁 I know very well who you are.
你们是迷失的灵魂前来这里寻求智慧 You are lost souls who have cne here seeking wisdom.
你能给我们吗 Can we have some?
智慧不能从他人手中获取 Wisdom is not something that is given.
必须通过自己的努力取得 It is something that is attained.
好吧 再见 Okay. Goodbye.
别走要问我会不会帮你们取得智慧 No,no,no,no. Will I help you attain wisdom?
当然 我会帮助你们 Yes. That I will do.
我们之所以上山 是因为我们想知道 Right. So, the reason we've climbed the mountain is that we want to know...
准备好 好的 Prepare... Okay.
大开眼界 to have your minds blown.
我勒个 Son of a...
这家伙真不错 This guy is good.
欢迎来到英雄殿堂 Welcne to the Hall of Heroism.
真高兴能见到你本尊 It's really amazing to meet you.
我有一张你的海报就贴在 You know, I actually have your poster up...
小心不要被这些金光闪闪的奖杯晃了眼 You might want to shield your eyes from the sparkle of those trophies.
有几座?我不知道 数也数不清 How many? I have no idea. Countless, I'm sure.
十三座 Thirteen.
跟这儿一比我的弱鸡殿堂简直相形见拙 This is way nicer than my Hall of Wimpiness.
约不约 大帅哥 Bring it home, mamacita.
真是难以置信 Get outta town.
什么 What the...
我看到了上个世纪的舞步 Those are some old school moves there.
好极了 Yeah.
什么 What?
太棒了 Yes!
好样的 Yeah.
原来他是高山上的一朵奇葩 So, he's kind of a wackadoodle.
当然这不代表他没有智慧 You know, that doesn't mean he's not wise.
嘿 你们是否厌倦了灌满沉重空气的气球 Hey, are you tired of filling your balloons with heavy old air?
现在你们有了更好的选择 Finally, there's a better way.
氦气气球 氦气? Helium. Helium?
这是一种气体 It's a gas.
别为你的气球难过 Don't worry about your balloon.
它会平安降落在海上 It'll just land in the ocean.
鱼可喜欢吃了 The fish love it.
对它们的消化有好处 It's good for their tummy.
免费派对 这会是今年最盛大的派对 Free party, free party. It's gonna be the piggest party of the year.
来参加派对 把孩子交给别人带 开工吧 猪猪们 Party! Get a birdsitter. Let's go, piggies.
瞧瞧 这才是巧夺天工的作品 Well, now, that is some fine handiwork.
嘿 法官 你被逮捕了 什么? Hey, Judge, you're under arrest. What?
那我呢 Hello. What about me?
我能再带一只鸟吗 Do... Do I get a plus one?
谢谢 给我看看 给我看看 Thank you. Let me see, let me see.
好多鼻涕 That was a wet one.
还差一点点别催我 Almost there. Don't rush me!
深呼吸深呼吸 Deep breath, deep breath.
又是心如止水的我 And we're back in the now.
准备好玩"放心向后倒"了吗 Who's ready for trust falls?
交给我 不 不 I gotcha. No, no, no.
救命 Help.
无敌无敌神鹰翱翔天际 Might, Might Eagle Soaring free
保卫我们的家园和自由 Defender of our homes And liberty
勇敢 谦逊 Bravery! Humility!
诚实 And honesty
相信你们都是在学校唱着这首歌长大的 You must have grown up singing this song in school.
对是的 Yeah. Yes, we did.
没错对 Right. Yeah.
无敌 无敌神鹰 Mighty, Mighty Eagle
拯救我 Rescue me
现在你们来唱第二段 Now, you do the second verse.
快点 Come on.
我 对 Me? Yes.
唱吧 快唱呀 Do it. Do it.
无敌 无敌神鹰翅膀拍不停 Mighty, Mighty Eagle Flap your wings
很好 Yeah.
洞穴里的东西全都亮晶晶 And fill up your big cave With all your fancy things
没错 That's it.
懂礼貌有体育精神 Politeness Good sportsmanship
那不是我 That's not me.
注意力持久 And a long attention span
什么 What?
无敌无敌神鹰 Mighty, Mighty Eagle
好棒 Yeah!
飞镖黄你接下去唱 Take it away, Charles.
伟大的英雄无敌神鹰 Great heroic Mighty Eagle
他的羽毛美过海鸥精灵 With finer plumage Than a seagull
接着唱 Sing it.
好好学习 天天向上 Ambidexterity Pottery
破产 And bankruptcy
我去无敌无敌神鹰 Mighty, Mighty Eagle
一起唱 Harmonize. Harmonize.
拯救我 Rescue me
你们唱得比我还好 You know it better than me.
话说 有一天 So, anyway, the other day,
一群猪不知从哪儿冒出来 these pigs showed up out of nowhere,
这件事让我觉得非常可疑 and it caused me a great deal of suspicion...
然后他走出了房间 And he's walking out of the room.
难以置信我不明白 I don't get this.
这家伙成天宅在家里 大门不出二门不迈 This guy sits here on his butt, all alone, clearly doesn't leave the house.
嘴上说得天花乱坠其实心里就只关心他自己 He talks a good game, but he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
听起来跟你如出一辙 Sounds a lot like you.
很好感谢你的观点飞镖黄 Good. Thank you for your opinion, Chuck.
你好啊 Well, hello.
你好 无敌神鹰 什么 Hello? Mighty Eagle? What?
你在干什么 What are you doing?
我在鸟瞰小岛 什么 I'm bird watching. What?
你自己看 Take a peek.
你实在太重口了 没错 You're disgusting. Yeah.
你到底打不打算帮我们 Look, are you gonna help us or not?
我现在就在帮你们 你就是这么帮忙的吗 I am helping you. No, this is you helping.
用双筒望远镜偷看老奶奶洗澡 Looking through binoculars, spying on old ladies.
这是什么 What is that?
等等 Wait.
天啊 Oh, my...
被我说中了 I was right.
被我说中了 我就知道 I was right. I knew it!
炸弹黑 飞镖黄 我们赶快离开这儿 Bomb, Chuck, hurry up! Get out here!
无敌神鹰 快带我们飞下去 Mighty Eagle, hey, fly us down there now.
不行 No.
不好意思 你说什么 I'm sorry. What?
我已经金盆洗手 不当英雄好多年 I don't do that anymore. I'm retired.
其实是觉得太累了 Mostly just tired.
你们自己去解决 我锻炼你们就是为了这一刻 Go handle it yourself. This is everything I've prepared you for.
什么你锻炼我们什么了 What? Prepared us for?
难不成我失忆了吗 Hold on, did I miss something?
让我快速翻阅一下我的笔记本 Let me just go through my notes really quick. Let's see.
疯狂举动自吹自擂疯狂举动卡拉0K Crazy stuff, bragging, crazy stuff, karaoke.
我在这儿没得到任何有用的东西 No, see, I don't see anything useful here.
我们认识的小鸟们都处在危险之中 The whole world, everyone we know, is in danger.
没错 Yes, it is.
那你们还愣着干吗 So, off you go.
你知道吗 Hey, you know what?
我曾经那么相信你 I used to believe in you.
小时候我坚信永远不会有坏事发生 When lwas a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen
因为你在这里 because you were here.
现在我意识到世界的命运 掌握在我这样的白痴手里 And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me.
这个想法让我有些害怕 And that, sir, is sort of terrifying.
你们真的应该走了 It's time for you to go.
我很失望明明鸟类之中只有你会飞 You know, it's really upsetting to me that you're the only bird that can fly
可是你却不敢飞 and you're too afraid to do it.
伙计们 快走 这儿没我们事了 他根本不是英雄 Hey, guys, cne on, let's go. We're done here. He's no hero.
我下周二要开一个派对 So, I'm having a party next Tuesday.
你有没有可能来露个脸 走了 Could you just do, like, a little pop in? Come on.
快点跑快一点 Come on, run faster!
加油 快点 我们走 Come on, cne on, cne on, let's go.
我判处你们所有小鸟强制狂欢四个小时 I sentence you all to four hours of hard partying.
下面的小心 Look out below!
他们在偷蛋 追上去 They're taking the eggs! Follow 'em.
天啊 Oh, man!
快走 Move it!
时间刚好 太妙了 Right on time. Eggcellent.
飞镖黄 赶紧去把派对叫停 Chuck, go shut that party down now!
我吗?可我只懂怎么让派对嗨起来 Me? But I only know how to get parties started!
快去 遵命 Go! On it.
炸弹黑 我们必须阻止他们 好 Bomb, we gotta stop 'em. Yeah.
速度再快一点 Gotta get more speed!
飞镖黄大显身手 It's Chuck time!
快上船 Get to the ship!
快搬走 Move 'em out!
接住 Catch.
大家别光顾着开派对了 你们的蛋被偷了 Can everybody please stop partying? There are eggs being stolen!
白姐姐我们需要你的帮助 那些猪在偷我们的蛋 Matilda, we need your help. The pigs are stealing our eggs!
什么 What?
我飞起来了 I'm airborne!
我们必须立刻返回村子 We have to get back to the village!
不要跳舞了赶紧跑起来 Stop dancing and start running!
开胃小菜我的致命弱点 Hors d'oeuvres. My weakness.
动作快收工回家了 Come on, let's wrap it up.
不能让他们把蛋装上船好的 We gotta get the eggs off the ship. Yes!
所有猪都上船了吗 Is everyone on board? Let's go. Let's go.
利用那些蹦床 Use the trampolines.
你能爬上去吗 Can you get up there?
发现入侵者 We've got intruders!
他们到底想干什么 What the heck are they doing?
解开绳子让蛋掉进海里 Untie the ropes, drop the eggs in the water.
甩掉他们把那家伙弄下去 Get rid of 'em! Get him off of there!
太牢固了根本弄不断 It's too strong. I can't break it.
炸弹黑 把铁链炸断 Bomb, blow up the chain.
击落他们 Knock 'em down.
加油 炸弹黑 你能办到 Come on, Bomb, you can do this.
加油 炸弹黑 你可以的 快爆炸 Come on, Bomb, you got this. Blow up.
你得惹我发火 You gotta get me mad.
好的什么能惹你发火 Okay, well, then what makes you mad?
说些侮辱我的话 Try insulting me on a personal level.
你写的诗跟屎一样 Your poetry stinks.
你没有写诗的天赋你心知肚明 You're just a bad poet. And you know it.
我知道 我知道 I know! I know!
谁想洗个小鸟浴 Hey, who wants a birdie bath?
对不起胖红我没能办到 I'm sorry, Red. l couldn't do it.
不要放弃还没有结束 Don't give up. This isn't over.
谢谢你们的盛情款待 Thanks for your hospitality.
启航返回猪猪岛 Set sail for Piggy Island.
噢 不 Oh, no.
我们会找回来的 We'll find them.
蛋都不见了 They're all gone.
会没事的 It's okay.
胖红先生 Mr. Red.
现在我们该怎么办 What do we do now?
等等你是在问我吗 Wait, hold on, you're asking me?
你早就知道还试图告诫我们 You knew. You tried to tell us.
可是我们没有听 But we didn't listen.
我没有听 I didn't listen.
胖红我们需要一个领袖 Red, we need a leader.
我们现在该怎么办 我们现在该怎么办 What are we gonna do? What do we do now?
等等我不是什么领袖 Wait a minute. I'm not a leader.
好了 那些猪偷了我们的孩子 Okay, pigs stole our kids. That sucks.
晴天霹雳把你们全都劈傻了 Made all you guys look like idiots.
知道我们该怎么办吗 You know what we gotta do?
我们生更多的蛋替代那些孩子 We start replacing those kids.
女士们 好好干 Ladies, get busy!
让我们今晚就开始生蛋大业 We're gonna be laying some eggs tonight.
住口 不是这样的 No, no, stop. No, no, no, no. No.
我们不会替代那些孩子 We're not gonna replace those kids.
我们要把他们找回来 We're gonna get them back.
怎么才能把他们找回来 How are we gonna do that?
那些猪已经告诉我们怎么做了 What do you mean how? The pigs already showed us how.
那儿是他们逃走的方向 That is where they went.
那儿就是我们要去的地方 And so, that is where we're going.
可我们要怎么从这儿去那儿 But how do we get from here to there?
我这样的体型不适合游泳 I am not aquatic in the least.
这个那个你懂的 Well, you know...
我们自己造一艘船 We're gonna build our own boat.
你在说什么啊? What are you talking about?
他们偷了你们的孩子 They stole your kids...
不 No.
他们偷了我们的孩子 They stole our kids.
谁会干出这种丧尽天良的事 I mean, who does that?
你们偷过别人家的孩子吗 Have you ever stolen anyone's children?
你偷过吗 Have you?
你看起来就像会偷孩子 I mean, you look like you would.
你们知道吗我现在有点愤怒 And you know what? I'm a little bit angry.
更正我真的很愤怒 Correction. I'm really angry.
我觉得愤怒的应该不止我一个 And I don't think I'm the only one.
拜托 我们可是鸟 我们是从恐龙演化而来的 Come on, we're birds. We're descended from dinosaurs.
我们生来就不是什么善主儿 We're not supposed to be nice. Right?
对 言之有理 Yeah. Point... Point made.
这里还有谁愤怒 Who else here is angry?
我愤怒 对 没错 I am! Yeah, you are.
我们要夺回我们的孩子 We're getting our kids back.
我不需要什么沉着冷静淡泊快乐的小鸟 And I don't need any calm, detached, happy birds.
那种鸟帮不上忙我们不需要 Not gonna help us. Don't need it.
我需要的是一群愤怒的小鸟 I need some angry flockin' birds.
听懂了吗谁觉得愤怒 You hear me? Now, who's angry?
我愤怒 行动吧 Yeah! Yeah! Let's go!
把能浮起来的东西都拿过来 Bring me everything that floats.
我以身上的每一根羽毛起誓 With every single feather of my being,
我绝不会让任何一枚蛋 从他们父母身边被夺走 I am not gonna let any of these eggs get taken from their parents.
飞镖黄 帮忙把这些木箱捆在一起 Chuck, I need you to tie those crates together.
交给我 You got it.
任务完成 Done and done.
谁来救救我 A little help here?
走吧大家动起来 Let's go. Move it, everybody.
用你的上半身推 Push with your upper body.
人家没有上半身 I have no upper body!
对一群鸟来说干得很不错了 Darn good for a bunch of birds.
有请伦纳德 All right!
我说"吃"你们说"蛋" When I say, "Eat the," you say, "Eggs."
吃 蛋 Eat the... Eggs.
吃 蛋 Eat the... Eggs.
多么隆重的欢迎仪式 What a reception!
好了 把鼻子抬起来 All right, snouts up.
天啊 是鼻子搭成的楼梯 谁想出来的 Man, it's a snout staircase. Who thinks of that?
欢迎回来 大胡子国王 Welcne home, King Mudbeard!
我的父亲我父亲的父亲 还有我的怪姑姑克洛伊 My father and my father's father and my weird Aunt Chloe
都曾寻找过这些蛋 have all searched for the eggs.
但只有我 大胡子国王 But only I, King Mudbeard...
我的球球 My pom pom.
找到了它们 我们爱你 伦纳德 ...have found them. We love you, Leonard!
向诸位呈献 蛋 I present to you the eggs!
天啊 Oh, man!
跟哈维说再见 Say goodbye to Harvey.
一场盛宴 A feast!
我宣布在两天之后举行一场盛宴 I proclaim a feast two nights hence.
让我们尽情享用蛋饼吧 Let's go make some omelets!
我心里觉得有点紧张这是正常现象对吗 I feel a little nervous inside, but that's normal, right?
对我想是的 Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
还有没有人感觉胃里有蝴蝶飞来飞去 Anybody else got butterflies in the stomach?
有 Yeah.
也许你是毛毛虫吃太多了 Probably because you ate too many caterpillars.
放下坚果行动起来 Drop your nuts and move your butts!
快点我们走 Come on, let's go!
噢不 Oh, no.
没想到会是这样 I wasn't expecting this.
等等 Hold on a second.
那家伙是国王 That guy's the king?
他肯定把蛋藏在他的城堡里了 He's got to have the eggs with him in the castle.
城堡是什么东西 就是我们要去的地方 What the heck's a castle? And that's where we're going.
同学们 还记得我在课上教你们的东西吗 Hey, guys, do you remember everything you learned in my class?
记得 不记得 Yep. Nope.
什么课 现在把那些都忘掉 What class? Well, forget all of it for now.
是时候释放你们的愤怒了 Now it's time to let loose.
太好了因为我从一开始就什么都没学 Good, because I never learned anything anyway.
我也是我就是来拓展人脉的 Me, neither. I actuallyjust came to socialize.
我是为零食来的 I came for the snacks.
你现在身上带零食了吗 You don't happen to have any now, do you?
深呼吸深呼吸深呼吸 Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath!
我们要怎么翻过那一圈墙 How are we gonna get over those walls?
我告诉你们怎么做 我们飞过去 I'll tell you how. We're gonna fly.
记住 目标是城堡 Remember, the goal is the castle.
抵达那座城堡 Get to the castle.
谁想第一个上 Who wants to go first?
让我来 我想 我来 Over here! Me! Me! Me! I do!
我永远是陪跑的那个 Always a bridesmaid.
放心大胆上 请勿将翅膀爪子嘴巴伸出弹弓外 Step right up, keep your wings, legs and feet inside the slingshot at all times.
赶紧射 好的 Shoot it! Okey okey.
发射 Fire!
准备三 二 And a one and a...
接招肥猪们 Take that, porkers!
敌袭 Incning!
炸吧宝贝炸吧 Boom, baby, boom!
怎么样厉害吧 Well, how about that?
我的老师竟能从屁股里射出火球来 My teacher can shoot fireballs out of her butt.
你叫什么长嘴绿 You! What's your name? Hal?
我知道你不是个省油的灯 I've seen you do something strange before, right?
我想想我非常擅长 Well, let's see, I'm really good at...
无所谓 发射吧 Doesn't matter. Launch him.
这家伙内力深厚 This guy looks good.
他要成功了 He's gonna make it!
难以置信我们正在见证历史性的一刻 This is incredible. We're witnessing history right now.
不对等等他又回来了 Nope. He's cning back.
他来了 蹲下 趴下 He's cning, duck. Get down.
我们赢了吗 Did we win?
没还早着呢 兄弟目前还是平手 No, not quite yet, buddy.
谁能给长嘴绿拿个冰袋来吗 We're still tied. Hey, can we get an ice pack for Hal?
医疗队来了 好了 下一个是谁 Medic! All right, who's up next?
你能干什么 What can you do?
要纸巾吗 Need a tissue?
下一个是谁 我们需要能飞的不要看戏的 Who's next? We need fliers, not standbyers!
你上 Let's go!
飞过去让他们见识见识默剧的可怕之处 You go out there and you show them how frightening mimes can be.
对 Yeah!
额滴神啊 Oh, my God!
我们办盛宴我们要吃蛋 We're having a feast We're eating the eggs
举办大盛宴吃掉所有蛋 Gonna have a big feast We're gonna eat all the eggs
什么 What?
怎么回事 What is that?
发射 Fire!
又是那个家伙 That guy again.
猪猪岛的居民们 Citizens of Pig Island,
如果你们发现有鸟 在破坏你们的街道 if you spot any birds destroying your neighborhood,
请抓住他们 please, capture them.
他说什么 原定计划有变 What did he say? There's been a change of plans.
我们今天中午就把蛋吃掉 We will eat the eggs for lunch.
他是不是说了"把蛋吃掉" Did he say, "Eat the eggs"?
我要你把身体团成一个球 Okay, I want you to curl up into a little ball.
减少你受到的空气阻力 All right? Make yourself aerodynamic.
像这样吗 Like this?
左边去点 左边 让我去对付他们 To the left. To the left! Let me at 'em!
发射 Launch!
不要招惹泡泡橙 Don't mess with Bubbles!
抓住他 Get him!
猪猪压顶 把他的四肢捆在一起 Piggy pile! Hog tie him!
警告过你们不要招惹我 I told you not to mess with me!
他这是要上天啊 That blows.
褒义的那种 In a good way.
左边去点 等一下 To the left! Hold on, wait.
是我的左边 还是你的左边 My left or your left?
我的左边就是你的左边 我们面对的是同一个方向 My left is your left. We are facing the same direction.
对 有道理 Right. Good call.
观察上一只鸟落在哪儿 然后做相应调整 Just look where the last bird went and adjust from there.
我能搞定伙计们 好的 I got this, you guys. All right.
她飞得很远但是还不够远 She got far, but not far enough.
滚出我们的城市 Get out of our town!
必须离城堡再近一点 We have to get closer.
正义之锤 Judge power...
接受正义之火的试炼 Trial by fire!
他这会儿真的着火了 No, literally, he's on fire right now.
谁去帮他一下 Can somebody please help him?
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle!
大红 我有一个主意 Terence, I got an idea.
你能不能尽量把弹弓拉到最远 Do you think you can pull the slingshot back far enough
让我能够击中那块巨石 to hit that giant boulder?
好了 瞄准那玩意儿上方把我射出去 Okay. Launch me right towards the top of that thing.
准备 Ready?
胖红跟你说句心里话 Red, I'm not gonna lie to you. lam
你死了以后我会非常想念你的 really gonna miss you when you die.
愿你安息我的朋友 Rest in peace, my friend. Rest in peace.
伙计们不要这么矫情好吗 Hey, guys, let's not get cheesy, okay?
准备 发射 Ready? Fire!
这一下肯定很疼 This is gonna hurt.
什么声音 What was that?
我的屋顶 My roof!
他成功了吗 Did he make it?
但愿他没事 I hope he's okay.
我进来了 I'm in!
对 他成功了我就知道他能行 Yeah. I knew he'd make it!
把其余小鸟都送过来 Send everyone else!
守卫有一只红色的鸟进到城墙里了 Guards! There is a red bird in these walls.
把他给我抓来 Bring him to me.
遵命 长官 明白了 头儿 Aye, aye, sir. Roger that, boss.
不是真的在墙里面 Not in these walls.
是在城堡里 In the castle!
你们行不行 Come on, you guys.
过来 小小鸟 过来 小小鸟 Here, pretty bird. Here, pretty bird.
把蛋转移到别处 Transport the eggs!
左蹄 右蹄 左蹄 右蹄 Trot, trot, trot, trot, trot...
此处无蛋
要跟刚才发射胖红时一样分毫不差 Launch me exactly the same way you did for Red...
我还没准备好 I wasn't ready!
再快点 Faster!
飞镖黄是你吗 Chuck, is that you?
这地方比鬼屋还要可怕 This is the house of horrors.
我得说实话你看起来有点 I gotta be honest, you look a little...
没事你看起来没事走吧 Fine. You look fine. Come on.
炸弹黑在来的路上 Bomb's on his way.
出动猪猪空军 Call in the Piggy Air Force!
我忠诚的子民们 My loyal subjects,
这些诡计多端的小鸟们对于我们的友善 the treacherous birds have repaid our friendship
竟报以毫无来由的武力侵犯 with an unprovoked act of aggression.
他们的袭击不会得逞 The attack will fail.
我们有玻璃我们有木材我们还有炸药 We have glass, we have wood, we have TNT.
我们本想用仁慈的手段杀死他们 We tried to kill them with kindness,
还把儿子的破蛋日蛋糕压坏了 fell on our son's hatchday cake.
你们懂的 快跑 Well, you know. Bye bye.
谁想下一个上 Who's gonna go next?
瞄准那个斜坡 Aim for that ramp.
大红 大红 大红 Terence! Terence! Terence!
这里没有蛋 没有 没有 没有 No eggs in here. Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.
还是让我来吧 Hey! I'm on this.
谋杀我 Redrum.
走错片场 Never mind.
启动备用发动机 Backup engines!
等一下 Wait, hold on a second.
等等 我认识那个屁股 是炸弹黑 Wait, I know that rear end. That's Bomb.
飞镖黄 这不是他的屁股 这是他的脸伙计 Yeah, Chuck, that's not his rear end, that's his face, man.
抱歉 炸弹黑 没关系 Sorry, Bomb. No prob.
是容易搞错 Easy mistake to make.
谢谢你们拉我出来 Thanks for getting me out.
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
此处无蛋
他腿断了 然后就变成了火腿 He was sick, but then he got cured.
此处无蛋 "No eggs in here."
这些猪真狡猾 These are clever pigs.
听着待会儿我跑过去解决左边那只猪 Okay, look, I'm gonna run up and tackle the pig on the left.
炸弹黑 你能解决两只 Bomb, you could handle two.
飞镖黄 我不知道你帮不帮得上忙 Chuck, I don't know if you can help.
我们必须想出一个办法进到那个房 We gotta figure out a way to get into that room.
房间你们有什么好主意吗 Anyone have any bright ideas?
你要为此付出代价 You are gonna pay for that.
发生了什么事 What the heck just happened?
不好意思 你刚说什么来着 I'm sorry. You were saying?
英雄登场 And here we are?
我们找到了 We found 'em!
不是吧 Come on!
胖红 伙计们 快来 Red! Guys, cne on!
快追上他 Quick, follow him.
我们要吃蛋 事情进行得跟荷包蛋似的如日中天 We want eggs! Things are looking sunny side up!
伙计们 我来了 你们不会有事的 Guys, I'm here. Everything's gonna be okay.
我们这就救你们出去 We're gonna get you out of here.
快点 炸弹黑 快来 我这就来 Hurry up, Bomb! Come on! I'm cning!
快跟上 Don't lose me!
这场噩梦还有完没完了 Doesn't this nightmare ever end?
天啊 Oh, boy!
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
他在那上面干什么 What is he doing up there?
这场自助餐不欢迎粗鲁的家伙 This is a civilized buffet.
千万别孵化 千万别孵化 Don't hatch now. Do not hatch now.
把那个红毛小贼从我的蛋上弄下来 Get that red scab off my eggs.
嘿 天啊 Hey! Oh, man.
炸弹黑 你还好吧 我本来还挺好的 Bomb, are you okay? I've been better.
我们要吃蛋 We want eggs!
我要来个助跑 I'm gonna get a running start.
飞镖黄大显身手 Chuck time!
算了 把他一起煮了 Fine. Boil him, too.
准备吃大餐了 Let's pig out!
这是你逼我的你个五花肉 Looks like it's just you and me, pork belly.
把遥控器给我 I'll be taking that.
嘿 Hey!
不 No!
胖红我们来了 Red, we're cning!
深呼吸 Deep breath.
我进来了 I'm in!
装修得不错 Classy joint.
大家好 Hello!
你们在哪里 Where is everyone?
无敌神鹰他上哪儿去 Mighty Eagle! Where's he going?
真不敢相信我会这么做 I can't believe I'm about to do this.
是我的战吼声 My battle cry?
我来了 Coming in, cning in.
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle!
无敌神鹰 Mighty Eagle.
快醒醒 快点 好重的口气 Mighty Eagle, wake up. Come on. That's bad breath.
不用早起 妈妈 今天不用上学 I can sleep late, Mom. It's not a school day.
把他们都丢进锅里 Throw them in the pot, too.
那只大火鸡是我的 I'll have the big turkey.
胖红 Red!
嘿 我错过了什么 Hey! What did I miss?
你把这些蛋送去安全的地方 You gotta fly those eggs to safety.
小菜一碟 我们走 I got this. Here we go.
好极了 Yes! Yes! Yes!
我的蛋 MY eggs!
别忘了飞镖黄和炸弹黑 谁 Don't forget Chuck and Bomb! Who?
嘿 他们两个 Hey! Those guys!
对 Right, right.
抓住你了 Gotcha!
你休想就这么轻易逃走 You're not getting away that easy.
不 No!
你们别管我了 坚持住 胖红 Save yourselves! Hold on, Red!
我要去救那枚蛋 I'm gonna save that egg.
胖红 不要逞英雄 胖红 不 Red, don't be a hero. Red, no! No!
大家赶快离开这里 Get out of town, everybody.
他们的数量太多我们寡不敌众 There's just so many of them! We're outnumbered!
什么 有多少 What? How many?
也没有那么多啦其实刚刚好 No, not that many. Just the right amount, really.
没必要往后看继续往前飞 飞快点 No need to look back. Just keep flying. Faster!
这个我要了 I'll take that.
不 你休想 抓住他 No, you won't. Get him!
拿来吧 Gimme that!
你就是不懂得见好就收对吗 You just don't know when to stop, do you?
我用两个字回答你 Here's a two word answer.
看来你的弹弓小把戏要以失败告终了 Looks like your little slingshot game ends here.
把蛋给我 你想都别想 Gimme that! Not gonna happen!
噢 不 Oh, no.
别挡我的路 Get out of my way!
猪不为己枉为猪 Every pig for themselves!
我不干了 I quit!
我知道自己该做什么 I know what I gotta do.
我要把那个坡道炸掉 I gotta blow up that ramp.
如果你对爆炸控制自如那倒是个好计划 And that would be a good plan if you were good at blowing up.
我必须阻止这些飞机 I need to stop those planes.
别忘了我 飞镖黄 Remember me, Chuck. Remember me!
炸弹发射 Bomb's away!
你们好 来啊 咯咯哒 Hi there. Here, chickie, chickie, chickie.
有一只小猪炸上天 This little piggy popped.
有一只小猪炸成灰 This little piggy exploded.
还有一只小猪哭"呜 呜 呜 我要找妈妈" And this little piggy went, "Wee, wee, wee, I want my mama!"
加油炸弹你可以的 Come on, Bomb, you can do this.
爆炸 快爆炸 Blow up! Blow up!
不 No.
想点会炸毛的事 Think explosive thoughts.
惊喜派对 Surprise parties!
瑜伽姿势 Yoga poses!
开飞机的猪 Pigs in airplanes!
我爆炸了 I blew up.
我是故意的 On purpose.
你毁了我的房子你这家伙什么毛病 You're wrecking my house. What's wrong with you?
你毁了我的房子 You wrecked my house.
你的房子丑哭了 Your house was ugly.
现在我们扯平了 Well, now we're even.
全中 Strike!
快跑 Run! Run!
大伙儿小心一点 Guys, look out!
大家退后 Everyone, stand back.
大红 Terence?
大家系好安全带 相信我没错的 Put on your seat belts, everyone. Trust me.
这儿可真劲爆 Well, this is dynamite.
找到你了 以我的胡子发誓绝对不给你 There you are. Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!
无敌美味的小鸟蛋蛋 Delicious bird eggy weggy.
你不能吃蛋 You can't eat eggs!
我是美食家不服你来打我呀 What are you gonna do? I'm a foodie.
都结束了你完了粗眉毛 It's over. You're finished, Eyebrows.
海苔眉毛 愤怒的毛病说犯就犯 Eyebrows! Someone has anger issues.
愤怒不是解决问题的办法 Anger is not always the answer!
你猜怎么着 Well, you know what?
我承认你赢了 I guess you win.
什么 What?
你的计划非常出色 That was an awesome plan.
给了我当头一棒 Mindblower.
真的吗 谢谢你 Really? Well, thank you.
我的邪恶计划花了我不少心血 You know, a lot of hard work goes into my sinister plans.
真的 It does.
不 我是说你的计划很不错 Nah, I mean, your plan was great.
可是你没有料到这个 But you didn't plan for this!
这是你最后一次惹恼我 You have annoyed me for the last time.
对 Yup.
不 No!
飞快点 Faster!
抽筋了 Cramp. Cramp.
是他 It's him!
快看 Look at that!
你看见我看见了的吗 Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
天啊 那是无敌神鹰吗 是他 Jeez, is that Mighty Eagle? It's him!
这家伙跟他的雕像判若两鸟 This guy looks nothing like his statue.
亲爱的 我们的蛋 Honey. Our eggs!
你没事吧 飞镖黄 哥儿们 Are you okay? Chuck, my man.
瞧见我刚才的壮举了吗 当然 Did you see what I did back there? Yeah.
这枚蛋跟你像是一个模子里刻出来的 This egg is the spitting image of you.
真好全都平安无事 There. Safe and sound.
他上哪儿去了 胖红 Where is he? Red?
他上哪儿去了 Where is he?
我想他可能死了 I think he might be dead.
爸爸 Daddy!
他还活着 He's alive!
他还活着 He's alive!
什么 What?
太好了 Yeah!
胖红 你还活着 我还以为你死了 Red, you're alive! I thought you had died!
或者投靠那些猪了 Or defected to the pigs' side.
嘿 兄弟 恭喜你捡回一条命 Hey, buddy, way to not be dead.
嘿 见到你们感觉真好 Hey. It's good to see you guys.
走吧 Come on.
先生 夫人 Sir. Ma'am.
我想这是你们的 I think these belong to you.
谢谢 Thank you.
腥红飞饼 黄炮弹灰 Crimson, Woody, Ash.
谁 他在跟我们说话吗 Who? Is he talking to us?
你们把我的教导都听进去了 You learned your lessons well.
来吧 抱一个 Come on, bring it in.
不 我不太喜欢身体接触 No. I'm not really the affectionate type.
好吧 你们不觉得这样的行为有点过了吗 Okay. Does it feel like this is crossing the line to anyone else?
觉得 不觉得 Yup. Nope.
你们是我最棒的学生 You're my prize pupils.
你最棒的什么 你还不明白吗 Your prized what? Don't you see?
我故意让你们对我失去信心 I had to make you lose faith in me
这样你们才能学会对自己有信心 so you could learn to have faith in yourself.
感觉完全不是那么回事儿 That's really not how it felt.
告诉他们 粉红 Tell them, Rosy.
我也觉得不是那么回事儿 大哥 Yeah, I don't think that's what happened, man.
瞧啊 他脸红了 Look, he's blushing.
我没有脸红 我本来就是红的 I'm not blushing. I'm just red.
好了 谁想要签名 Okay, who wants an autograph?
升起来 Hoist it up.
好极了 Nice.
本店重新开业 来买点虫子吧 Grand reopening. Get your worms.
干得真漂亮 Well done, indeed.
向拯救蛋的无敌神鹰致敬
那边那个是你吗 胖红 Is that you right there, Red?
真的吗哪 里他们其实没有必要 Really? Where? No. They didn't have to do...
原来长这样 Yeah.
这就怪了 我不记得我有跪地嚎陶大哭过 That's funny, I don't remember crying on my knees like that.
不过 也挺好的 But, you know, it's nice.
瞧瞧他们 将全部功劳归给了无敌神鹰 Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit.
他们把他弄得看起来比你帅一百倍 They made him look so much more handsome than you.
要是换成过去愤怒的我 这事绝对能让我炸毛 You know, back when lwas angry, that would have really ticked me off.
别去想了 Forget about that.
知道我们该做什么吗 去村子里吧 You know what we should do? Let's go to the village.
我们走吧 Let's do it.
不 事实上 我很想和你们一起出去 No, actually, I'd love to go hang out with you guys,
但是我有点情况 一个情况完了 还有另一个情况 but, you know, I got this thing, and I have another thing after that thing,
各种各样的情况 and there's all these things in a row, so...
你看看那边 Would you look at that!
什么 What the...
胖红先生 欢迎回到村子里 Mr. Red, welcne back to the village.
无敌 无敌胖红拯救我 Mighty, Mighty Red You rescued me
保卫我们的家园和自由 Defender of our homes And liberty
勇敢 谦逊 Bravery Humility
愤怒 Anger y
无敌 无敌胖红 Mighty, Mighty Red You
拯救我 Rescued me
额滴神啊 Oh, my God.
你们什么时候把房子重新造好的 How did you guys find the time to pull this off?
这就是你们拖我去做足部保养的原因吗 This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn't it?
不我们做足部保养是因为我们理所应得 Nope. We got pedicures because we're worth it.
我做了脚指甲 你们俩都不是一般的鸟 I got gels. You guys are something else.
说实话 我会想念海景房的 To be honest with you, I am gonna miss the beach view.
不过没关系风景还在 But so what? It's still there.
只是不能早上醒来时透过窗户就看到了 It's just not right there when I wake up and look out my window.
但你可以透过窗户看见我和炸弹黑 Well, you can still look out your window and see me and Bomb.
没错 Right.
所以说有好处也有坏处 So, you know, pluses and minuses.
好了 回头见 Okay. See you later.
这就很尴尬了 Well, this just got awkward.
心拔凉拔凉的 That's really insensitive.
想去吃点东西吗 Want to go get a bite?
算了我们还是回家吧 Forget it. Let's just go home.
伙计们我跟你们闹着玩儿呢 Guys! I'm just messing with you.
快进来 Get in here.
我就知道 我们当室友吧 I knew it! Let's be roomies.
室友 我等不及要列一张分工清单了 Roommates! I can't wait to make a chores list.
等等 等一下 Wait, hold on a second.
我要把我的窝搬进主卧室 I'll move my nest in the master bedroom.
炸弹黑 你可以住在客用浴室里 Bomb, you can stay in the guest house.
不 不 不 我们能搞个上下铺吗 No, no, no. Can we get a bunk nest?
这主意太棒了 This is gonna be perfect!
伙计们 不 Guys! No!
不错 Yeah.
摇摆起来 Groovin' out.
看好了我要朝你去了 Watch this. Coming right at you.
来吧 伦纳德 Come on, Leonard.
伦纳德没空跳舞 Leonard can't dance.
他在酝酿一个新计划 He's hatching a new plan.
好吧 也许可以跳一下下 Okay, maybe I'll dance forjust a sec.
秀出你的舞技胖红 Show 'em what you got, Red.
来吧 红色尤物 Come on, Red Stuff.
不 来吧 来吧 No. Yeah, yeah.
想得美 Nice try.
好吧 Okay.
别走开,一会儿有彩蛋哦
给你 There you go.
等等 我们要去干吗 Wait. What are we doing?
小心 Watch out.
更多 英文动画 儿童英文电影字幕 可登录 nalihw.cn 阅读
