比赛进入白热化! 最后一圈 Look at them go! Into the final lap.
飞机总动员2: 火线救援
七号追上来了... And here cnes number seven...
农田守望者达斯迪! Dusty Crophopper!
达斯迪将金牌收入囊中! And Dusty wins the gold!
加油 达斯迪! Go, Duster!
达斯迪 你原本只是给小镇作物喷农药的 Dusty, you were just a small town crop duster
克服了种种困难 who overcame impossible odds
赢得国际飞行大奖 to win the Wings Around the Globe Rally.
而如今 你成了拉力赛的传奇 And now, you're an air racing legend.
好吧 布伦特 我有一支超棒的团队 Well, Brent, I've had an amazing team
他们给予了我很大的支持 supporting me every step of the way.
最棒的教练 最棒的工程师... The best coach, the best mechanic...
以及大家做梦都想要的最棒燃料供应车 and the best fuel truck that anyone could ask for.
嗨 等等 你是个汽油顾问 Hey, wait a minute. You're a gas consultant.
没错 想要多少有多少 That's correct. I've got gas.
这照片真棒 达斯迪 你的眼睛睁开的话就更好了 Awesome pic, Dust, except your eyes are closed.
闭着眼睛比赛? 所以这就是你的秘诀 Racing with your eyes closed, huh? So, that's your secret.
是的 你说对了 楚格 Oh, yeah, you figured it out, Chug.
真是场精彩神奇的比赛 达斯迪 That was some pretty fancy flying, Dusty.
我用带图片的收音机看到了整个过程 Saw it all on my radio with pictures.
你说的是电视机吧 Um, you mean your TV.
不 不是 它被清理掉了 No, no. That's clearing up.
我的保险杠几乎全都烂掉了 My bumper was nearly corroded right through.
好吧 惨不忍睹 All right. Disgusting looking.
是啊 它整个儿都长锈起泡了 Ah, yeah, it was all rusty and blistered.
我明白了 别提这个了 最近还有别的事儿吗? I got it. Anyway, what else is going on?
多蒂给了我一些保险杠除锈软膏 Dottie gave me some of that Rust eze Medicated Bumper Ointment.
哈! Ah!
它现在怎么样了? 非常不错 很好 How's it look now? Looks great. Fine.
靠近点儿看两眼 看得很清楚了 Take a closer look. That's close enough.
噢 什么东西掉下来了? Oh. What was that?
我觉得你没必要知道 Didn't need to see that.
嘿 大家注意 来听听这个 Oh, hey, hey, guys, guys. Listen to this.
"在他势不可挡地拿下金牌后 农田守望者达斯迪..." "After his Red Bulldozer win, Dusty Crophopper..."
就是你 "回到了普罗普沃什镇..." That's you. "Returns to Propwash Junction..."
就这儿 "他将在当地年度玉米节上 That's here. "Where he will be performing
进行精彩的表演" at their annual Corn Festival."
他们提到了玉米节? They mentioned the Corn Festival?
现在登上国家新闻头条了! Oh, it's national news!
真的吗? 太棒了 Seriously? That's great.
是啊 飞机旅馆的电话整天响个不停 Yeah. The phone's been ringing off the hook here at the motel.
我都得把充气飞机棚拿出来了 Gonna have to get out the inflatable hangars.
没错 所有人都想见你 达斯迪 Oh, yeah, everybody wants to see you, Dusty.
这将是迄今为止最盛大的玉米节 It's gonna be the biggest Corn Fest yet.
达斯迪 Dusty.
准备好了吗? 当然 斯基珀 Ready to do some flying? Absolutely, Skipper.
别回来太晚 待会见 达斯迪 Don't stay out too late. Later, Dust.
记得睁开眼 Remember to open your eyes.
农田守望者七号呼叫普罗普沃什塔台 Hey, Propwash Tower, this is Crophopper Seven.
两台飞机准备起飞 Flight of two, ready for takeoff.
普罗普沃什塔台呼叫农田守望者七号 Crophopper Seven, Propwash Tower.
风速适中 27号跑道随时可用 Wind's calm. Runway two seven clear for takeoff.
飞行愉快 两位 Have a great flight, fellas.
农田守望者七号 即刻起飞 Crophopper Seven flight, on the roll.
准备转弯 Snap into those turns.
别转太大 Tighten it up.
干得漂亮 There you go.
现在让我们冲上云霄! Now let's work that vertical!
达斯迪! Dusty!
达斯迪 你还好吗? 我的发动机出问题了 Dusty, are you okay? My engine.
哇哦 哇哦 稳住稳住 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, steady, there.
普罗普沃什塔台 我是乔利扳手七号 Propwash Tower, this is Jolly Wrench Seven.
我们这里有两台飞机 位于机场向北五公里的位置... We're a flight of two, five miles north of the airport...
准备紧急降落 inbound for a precautionary landing.
好 收到 请直接降落跑道 Roger. Proceed direct to the numbers.
风向270 风速5节 Wind two seven zero at five.
27号跑道可以随时降落 Runway two seven clear to land.
我不知道怎么回事 I don't know what it was.
我一直以来都是这么做的 I wasn't doing anything different.
绕过塔 然后垂直飞行 我们每天都这么练习 Pylon turns, a vertical, like we do every day.
我现在感觉不错 但是... I feel great now, but...
达斯迪 我真是对你又爱又恨啊 I got a love hate relationship with you, Dusty.
爱你是因为你是我最好的顾客 恨你是因为你太不爱惜自己了 Love that you're my best customer, hate what you're doing to yourself.
别这样 多蒂 你看到我在红牛杯比赛上的表现了 Come on, Dot. You saw me at the Red Bulldozer race.
我把阿斯顿马丁都甩在了后面! I kicked Aston Martin out there!
你一点没把我的话听进去 You're not even listening to what I'm saying.
而且全城极速飞行比赛再过几周就要开始了 And hey, Speed City Airfest is just a few weeks away.
我觉得 如果我在弯道那里能稍微提高一点速度 And I think, if I get a little more speed cning out of my turns,
能完成G形飞行 我肯定可以缩短比赛时间 really work that radial G, I can definitely improve my time.
是的 我有强烈的感觉 Yeah, I'm feeling it.
下一场比赛我将继续创造奇迹 I'm feeling good about my next race.
好吧 套管和压缩机叶片没问题 Well, no damage to the casing or cnpressor blades.
看吧? 我说了的 就是打了个嗝 See? I told you. Just a hiccup.
但是 确实有... 达斯迪! 达斯迪! But there is... Dusty! Dusty!
怎么回事? 你还好吗 达斯迪? What happened? Are you okay, Dust?
没事 It's okay.
是不是你的燃料有问题? 我今天一早就测试了 Was it your fuel? I tested it this morning.
我经常喝一小口 它让我精神焕发 I always take a little sip. Gets me going.
没问题 我可能受到了点小小的惊吓 It's okay. I got quite a little scare there.
但多蒂已经... 达斯迪! But Dottie here... Dusty!
一切都很正常 她帮我做了大检查 And it's all good news, gave me the all clear.
你的变速箱出了很大的问题 Your reduction gearbox is failing.
我的变速箱? My gearbox?
你的屑末探测器显示有一些金属碎片 Your chip detector had a cluster of steel shavings on it.
是齿轮的碎片 这就是问题的根源 Flakes from the gears. That's what caused the trouble.
好吧 你换一个不就可以了 Well, you could just replace it.
从A G零件店订一个新的 Order a new one from A G Parts.
这周末就能到了 It'll be here by the end of the week.
对吧? Right?
怎么了? What?
你的变速箱...它... Your gearbox... It's...
它已经停产了 很久之前就停产了 It's out of production. Long since discontinued.
我甚至不记得最后一次见到这种型号是什么时候了 Can't even remember the last time I saw one.
但是 多蒂... But, Dottie...
别这样 你不能给达斯迪做一个新的吗? Come on, can't you just build Dust a new one?
不行 工艺太复杂了 只有工厂才做的出来 No. It's too cnplex. It has to be factory.
呃 好吧 我们这儿有... Well, I mean, there has...
从现在开始 你必须减少转矩 From now on, you have to back off the torque.
保持在80%以下 Keep it under 80 percent.
什么? 80%? What? 80 percent?
多蒂 你必须让我提到140 Dottie, you've got me cranked up to 140.
我要参加比赛啊 I need that to race.
如果转速到达红色范围 If you push yourself into the red,
你的变速箱就会停止运转 不会的 多蒂! your gearbox will fail. No, Dottie!
然后你的发动机就会卡住 And then your engine will seize.
或许你的检测结果有问题! 达斯迪! 听着! Maybe the test that you did was wrong! Dusty, listen!
我马上要参加比赛了! But I've got a race cning up!
你会坠毁的! You'll crash!
转速到达红色范围 你就会坠毁 You push yourself into the red, you'll crash.
听着 我准备在你的仪表板上安装一个警示灯 Look, I'm gonna install a warning light on your panel.
警示灯? A warning light?
如果它亮了 你就必须降低马力 If it cnes on, you'll need to pull power.
减速 Slow down.
但是 多蒂... But, Dottie...
你说的是... you're saying...
我永远不能再比赛了 I can't race anymore.
非常抱歉 I'm so sorry.
* 我向着老"BNA"的方向 * * I was making my descent *
* 向下滑翔 * * To the Old "BNA" *
* 沿着A广场3号门滑翔 * * At gate number three Concourse A *
你能相信吗? Can you believe it?
她为了一台改造车离开了我 She left me for a hybrid.
我甚至都听不到他来的声音 I didn't even hear him cning.
* 在那我看见了一台大大的喷气机 * * And there I saw a wide body jet *
* 让我摇摇晃晃 * c Make me pitch and yaw *
* 我在三号门错过的浪漫爱情 * * My runway romance At gate number three *
来吧 小伙子们 三杯原油威士忌 All right, boys, I got three Crudeweisers,
哪位点的云杉鹤? and who ordered the Spruce Goose?
怎么了? 这酒很烈啊! What? It's tangy.
嗨 小甜甜圈 你是从B 17轰炸机上掉下来的吧? Hey, sugar rims, you just fall out of a B 17?
因为你就是个小炸弹 'Cause you're da bomb.
小皮卡 嗯哼 Pickup trucks. Mmm hmm.
多蒂是个优秀的机械师 Dottie's an excellent mechanic.
你我都知道 除非她有绝对的把握 You know as well as I, she wouldn't have said
她不会随便下结论 what she said unless she was sure.
嗨 达斯迪! 达斯迪! 你好 达斯迪! Hey, Dusty! Dusty! Hey, Dusty!
达斯迪 嗨! 他在这儿 Dusty, hey! There he is.
达斯迪 听着 我们刚才和大襟翼的伊森 Dust, listen, we just got off the radio
通过无线电 with Ethan up in Grand Flaps.
老家伙"大襟翼" Old "Grand Flaps Ethan."
他那有变速箱? He's got the gearbox?
没有 No.
但是他有个哥们拥有 But his buddy owns
21个服务机库 21个! 21 service hangars. 21!
整整21个 他说会检查一下库存有没有 Twenty one of them, and he's gonna check his inventory,
而会让大家都知道你在找这款变速箱 达斯迪 and he's gonna put the word out for you, Duster.
这是个不错的开始 对吧? 是啊! It's a good start, right? Oh, yeah!
这简直太棒了! 你能相信吗? It's a great start! Can you believe it?
因为只要有这款变速箱 我们就一定能给你找出来 伙计 Because if that gearbox is out there, we're gonna find it for you, buddy.
如果找不到 也没关系 And, hey, if you don't, it's all right.
因为我的答案是"是" "是?" Because the answer is "Yes." "Yes?"
什么? 是? What? Yes?
嗯? Huh?
是的 你当然可以重操旧业 Yes, of course you can have your old job back.
根本都不用问 Don't even have to bother asking.
我就是这种大好人 That's just the kind of guy I am.
利巴顿 我肯定达斯迪会很感激你的提议... Leadbottom, I'm sure Dusty appreciates your offer...
当然啦 你必须从最低报酬开始做起 Of course, you got to start back at minimum wage,
并且你没有休假日 and you lost all your vacation time,
还得从头开始接受训练 gotta go through orientation again.
利巴顿 别说了! Leadbottom, please!
一旦你尝过了最好的油 Once you acquire the taste for Vitaminamulch,
你的生活就离不开它了 you can't live without it.
这就像妈妈的墨西哥胡椒粉 辣辣的 It's like Mama's jalape?o chili. Spicy.
第二次了! Twice!
只是现在不是最好的时机 It's just that now is not the best time.
哎呦喂 斯基珀 Come on, Skipper.
我能从德国佬那把他的旧喷头拿回来 I can get his old sprayer back from that Germany place.
清理干净之后分分钟就能给他装上 Have it cleaned up and bolted back on him in no time.
你听我说 我来给你买罐汽油 I'll tell you what, let me buy you a can of oil.
你听我说完 I'll tell you what,
达斯迪是我见过最棒的喷粉机 Dusty is the best duster I've ever known.
我现在正式告诉你 达斯迪再也不会去给作物洒药了 And I'm telling you that Dusty don't crop dust no more.
没错 再也不会了! That's right, no more!
他是个空中赛车手 空中赛车手! He's a racer. A racer!
他很快就能回归赛场! He's gonna be back to racing in no time.
马上! In no time!
是吧 达斯迪? 是吧 达斯迪? Right, Dusty? Right, Dust?
达斯迪? Dust?
啊! Agh!
啊! Argh!
哦! Uh!
啊! Ugh!
着火了 着火了! Fire. Fire!
快来人帮帮忙啊! Somebody get some help!
是加油站! The Fill 'n Fly!
我去叫救火车 我去把油闸关掉 I'll go get Mayday. I'll hit the shut off valve.
我准备好了! Oh, I'm on it!
必须得戴好眼镜 Had to get my glasses.
大家听好了! Now, listen up!
我们必须在火势蔓延之前把它灭了 We gotta cool this down before it spreads.
棒耶! Oh. yeah!
呃? Uh?
哇哦! Whoa!
接住你了 谢了 I got you. Thanks.
现在怎么办? Now what?
我需要点帮助 I'm gonna need some help.
用力拉! Now, pull!
使劲! Pull!
"TMST"啥意思? "TMST"?
"我们麻烦大了" "This Means Serious Trouble."
"交通安全保障队" "Transportation Management Safety Team."
救火车先生 在警报响起的三分钟以内 Mr. Mayday, were you at the specified point of attack,
你是否在场 and applying an extinguishing agent
并使用了灭火剂? within three minutes from the time of alarm?
呃 我... Well, I...
我没空看时间 I didn't have time to look at a clock.
那家伙把我说的每个字都记下来了? Is that guy writing down everything I say?
是的 呃 我... Yes. Well, I...
他把这也记下来了? 是的 So he just wrote that down? Yes.
这个也写? 是的 And that? Yes.
哦 Oh.
你能提供你的自检记录 Can you provide me with your self inspection records
以及紧急事件解决预案吗? and emergency procedure plans?
听着 现在我们这儿没什么紧急事件 Oh, look, now, we don't have many emergencies around here.
另外 我们确实把火扑灭了啊 Besides, we did get the fire out.
那就是你的应急方案吗 救火车先生? Is that your contingency plan, Mr. Mayday?
每发生一次小事故 你就要把一座水塔掀翻? Every time there's an incident, you topple a water tower?
这是我的错 This was my fault.
嗯? Hmm?
是我撞翻的 I clipped the tower.
我昨天晚上飞出去是因为我... I flew out last night because I...
达斯迪 Dusty.
那是个小意外 It was an accident.
很显然这个机场没有任何应急预案 It's clear this airport has no plans for an emergency,
连各种设备都是上世纪留下来的 and equipment from last century.
所以在救火车先生购置装备 So, unless Mr. Mayday gets refurbished,
并再添置一辆救火车之前 and acquires a second fire fighting vehicle
根据美国联邦法律第14条 第3例 in accordance with CFR title 14, volume three,
第1章 第139节 B段 chapter one, section 139, sub paragraph B,
我将以违反救援和消防法规为名 I am pulling this airport's certificate of operation
吊销该机场的营业执照 for non cnpliance of rescue and fire fighting regulations.
该死 Oh, Chevy.
普罗普沃什机场刚刚被关了? Propwash Junction just got shut down?
没有可用的跑道 大家怎么降落? With no active runway, how can anybody land?
正因为不能 所以才是大问题 They can't. That's the problem.
玉米节马上就要来了 There goes the Corn Festival.
但我已经穿上了我的玉米穗套装 But I already finished my corncob costume.
现在 各位请冷静下来 Now, everybody, calm down.
冷静下来? 请冷静下来 Calm down? Calm down.
冷静下来? 旅馆都订出去了 Calm down? Motel's booked.
只有这个玉米节才能让我的玉米有销路 This Corn Festival is what butters my corn.
布罗迪 我们已经想好办法了 Brodi, we've already figured this out.
多蒂 给他们讲明白 Dottie, show them.
这就是现在的救火车 This is Mayday now.
我画的 I did the drawings.
我们给他装上一个400瓦的汽笛 一个两千加仑的车载消防炮 We add a new 400 watt siren, a 2,000 GPM roof turret,
再来个有着A级高密度泡沫的大容量水缸 a high capacity water tank with integrated class A foam cell,
我们就会有一个全新的救火车了 and we'll have an all new Mayday.
不是吧! 他还有火箭加速器? Get out! He gets rocket boosters?
没错儿 燃料就是顶级的肼和四氧化二氮 That's right. Fuelled by good old hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide.
当然 请记住 这玩意极具爆炸性 Of course, remember, that stuff is highly explosive,
所以你不会想让它靠近任何明火 so you'll want to keep it away from any open flames.
但他是一台消防车 But he's a fire truck.
一点没错 继续 多蒂 Exactly. Go on, Dottie.
所以 为了让救火车保住工作 普罗普沃什机场重新开张 So, for Mayday to keep his job and get Propwash reopened,
我们只需要再找一个消防员 we just need to find a second firefighter.
什么? 这个时间? 这是火灾高发期 What? At this time of year? It's fire season.
再雇一个消防员需要多少钱啊? How much is another firefighter gonna cost?
我告诉你多少钱 非常多! I'll tell you how much. Too much!
如果我们雇一个消防员 就有可能再雇第二个 If we hire one, we might as well hire two.
搞什么名堂 Oh, for crying out loud.
这个停机坪越来越热了 Gee, this tarmac is getting awful hot.
敲敲 Knock, knock.
哦 Oh.
嗨 达斯迪 Hey, Dusty.
我只是... I just...
嗯 Hmm.
我希望我能做些... I wish there was, uh...
要知道 我希望我能帮上点儿忙 You know, I wish there was something I could do.
哦 没关系 这没什么 Oh, there's nothing. It's all right.
我老了 达斯迪 I'm old, Dusty.
看来我的消防生涯要结束了 Looks like my firefighting days are over.
不 Uh, no.
不是的 救火车 No, Mayday.
看嘛 你身上还有很多消防精神呢 Look, there's still plenty of firefight left in you.
看看... Look at...
这里 "年度消防员" I mean, right here, "Firefighter of the Year."
1968年 Huh, 1968.
好吧 你的铜星 Okay. Your Bronze Star.
都生锈了 Old and tarnished.
像我一样 Like me.
哦 Oh.
这张是你和一个老型农药喷洒机吗? Is this you and an old crop duster?
什么? 这里 这张 Hmm? This one, right here.
哦 是的 Oh, yeah.
1956年 门多西诺 Mendocino, 1956.
哦 是55年 Oh, '55, '55.
嗯 对的 我在那里 Yeah, I was there. Yeah, I was there.
我见到了最早的空中消防机之一 I got to witness one of the very first aerial firefighters.
哦 现在被称为SEAT Oh. Nowadays known as a "SEAT."
那是什么? A "SEAT"?
对 "单引擎灭火机" Yeah. A "Single Engine Air Tanker."
哦 Huh.
你看 他们会洒水 You see, instead of dusting crops,
而不是像你原来那样 you know, like you used to do,
给农作物洒药 they drop water.
哇 对啊 Wow. Yeah.
呃... Uh...
救火车? Mayday?
嗯? Mmm hmm?
如果我成了我们的第二个消防员呢? What if I became our second firefighter?
你? You?
对 多蒂会把你修好 Yeah. Dottie will fix you up,
我会拿到资格证 and I'll get certified.
那你的赛事怎么办? What about your racing?
听着 现在 我们需要让普罗普沃什重新开始运作 Look. Right now, we need to get Propwash reopened.
我... Me...
和你一起 and you.
我不知道该说些什么了 I don't know what to say.
谢谢 达斯迪 Thanks, Dusty.
一 二 三 小壮壮 还有老五 One, two, three, lil' jon jon, and five.
好的 对了 早高峰结束了 Okay, that's it. That's the morning rush.
高速公路已无障碍 达斯特 Highway's all clear, Duster.
你到了匹斯顿峰空中消防基地 Now, when you get to Piston Peak Air Attack,
就去找巡逻员布雷德 you're gonna ask for Blade Ranger.
巡逻员布雷德 Blade Ranger.
对的 You got it. Yeah.
他是消防和救援的部门主管 He's their Chief of Fire and Rescue.
我们是老朋友了 He's an old friend of mine.
他可以带你训练 给你发证书 He can train and certify you.
包在我身上 救火车 Consider it done, Mayday.
小心一点 达斯迪 And, Dusty, be careful.
我会的 I will.
祝你好运 达斯迪! Good luck, Dusty!
别太紧张! Take it easy out there!
你可以的 达斯迪 You can do it, Dusty.
我们都以你为傲 伙计! We're proud of you, pal!
好运! Good luck!
* 人生之中 * * There's a time *
* 总有时候 * * In your life *
* 全世界都在 * * When the world *
* 支持着你 * * Is on your side *
* 你可能不会感到 * * You might not feel it *
* 也可能不会看到 * * You might not see it *
* 但它会像灯光一样将你温暖包围 * * But it surrounds you like a light *
* 将你变得更好更强 * * Makes you stronger for the fight *
* 永不言弃 * * Never letting go *
* 学会坚强成长 * * Gotta learn to grow *
匹斯顿峰铁路
* 注视我触摸蓝天 * * Watch me as I touch the sky *
* 我依然飞翔 * * Still I fly *
* 我现在懂得 * * Now I know it's what I gotta do *
* 我要找到一个新的梦想 * * Find a dream that's new *
* 全力以赴 * * Give it all I got this time *
* 依然飞翔 * * Still I fly *
哈维 这跟我记忆中的一模一样 Oh, Harvey, it's just like I remember.
维尼 你到底带了多少备用轮胎? Winnie, how many pairs of tires did you pack?
哈维 你真破坏气氛 Harvey, you spoiled it.
你才是破坏气氛 Now you spoiled the moment.
欢迎来到 匹斯顿峰国家公园
* 深呼吸 我将大放异彩 * * Breathe it in I'm gonna shine *
* 这是我的时刻 要尽情享受 * * It's my moment Gotta live it, live it right *
* 我在飞翔 飞得更高更远 * * I'm flying Flying so strong *
你好! 朋友们 欢迎来到 Hello! Welcne, guests,
庆祝福塞尔小屋重新开张的狂欢周末! to the grand reopening weekend of the magnificent Fusel Lodge!
我们要把那脏兮兮的轮胎擦干净 不是吗? Ah, we're gonna wipe off those muddy tires, aren't we?
是的 Yes, we are.
哦! 天啊! 看看谁来了! Oh! Good heavens! Look who we have here!
* 永不言弃 * * Never letting go *
* 学会坚强成长 * * Gotta learn to grow *
* 注视我触摸蓝天 * * Watch me as I touch the sky *
* 我依然飞翔 * * Oh Still I fly *
* 依然飞翔 * * Still I fly *
呃! 手动挡! Argh! Stick shift!
爽歪了! 喔! Ripping! Whoa!
喔 喔 喔! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
水滴 你是怎么回事? Drip, what the heck is the matter with you?
你差点把那哥们的顶篷掀翻! You nearly took off the guy's canopy!
但"晕眩"说我可以走了的呀 伙计 But Blackout said it was okay to go, dude.
我说了? 他说了? I did? He did?
对啊 你说"他可以走了 伙计" Yeah, he was like, "He's okay to go, dude."
嗯 呃 对不起 Hmm. Uh, I'm sorry.
我知道你们很忙 I know you're busy,
但我在找匹斯顿峰空中消防基地 but I am looking for Piston Peak Air Attack.
这里就是! You are there!
收到 杰夫... Copy that, Jefe...
自1958年起 为美丽的维六峡谷服务 Serving beautiful Vee Six Valley since 1958.
你肯定就是那个新人灭火飞机了 You must be the SEAT. Hmm.
我们听说你要来了 We heard you were cning.
我是"炸药" 这是"晕眩" I'm Dynamite. This is Blackout,
那个是"松果"和"雪崩"... 你好! Pinecone, Avalanche... Hello!
这里这个脑子坏掉的傻瓜是"水滴" And broken numbskull over there is Drip.
你们看到了吗? Did you guys see that?
嘿 你们好吗? 我是农田守望者达斯迪 Hey, guys, what's up? I'm Dusty Crophopper.
农田守望者达斯迪? 农田守望者达斯迪! Dusty Crophopper? Dusty Crophopper!
快跑 快闪开! Go, go, go, go, go!
空中赛车手? 呃 你好 The air racer? Uh, hi.
快别说了! Shut the hangar door!
我是你粉丝! I'm your biggest fan!
我在网上看了你的每一场比赛 I have seen every single one of your races on RSN.
哇! Wow!
你比我想象中的要小 但没关系 You're smaller than I thought, but that's okay.
谢谢 Um, thanks.
那么一个世界闻名的明星赛车手在这里做什么呢? So, what is a world famous racing superstar doing here?
呃... Um... Um, well...
因为我现在在休赛期 I'm here because I'm between races right now,
我想给家乡的朋友... so I'm helping out some friends...
哦 真贴心! 帮个忙 Oh, that's so sweet! Back home.
我是"浸染" 大家都这么叫我 I'm Dipper. That's what everyone calls me,
所以你也这么叫吧 So you can, too.
好的 浸染太太... "小姐" Okay, Mrs... "Miss."
小姐 小姐 知道了 Miss. Miss, yeah.
对 浸染 浸染 Dipper. Yep. Dipper. Yep.
啊! Rarr!
很高兴见到你 It was great to meet you.
我想找巡逻员布雷德 I'm looking for Blade Ranger.
他在外出巡逻 一会儿就回来 He's out scouting for spot fires. He should be back in a few.
谢谢 Thanks.
被拉科塔人称作"叛逆者"的他 The one the Lakota call Heyoka
随风敲打他的鼓来制造雷鸣 beats his drum with the wind to make thunder.
随着雷鸣而来闪电 随闪电而来火焰 With thunder cnes lightning, and with lightning cnes fire.
好吧 Okay.
对 很好 Yeah, very nice.
"举风" 不要把我们的客人吓到了 Windlifter, stop scaring our guest.
我可没听见鼓声 I don't hear any drums.
听啊 Kilawu.
所有飞机注意 我们收到野火报告 All aircraft, we've got a report of a wildfire.
来吧 伙计们 装货! Come on, boys, let's load up!
小补丁 放音乐! Patch, drop the needle!
真有大火? It's an actual fire?
对啊 经常有 Yeah. It happens all the time.
你们只会听说特大火灾 You guys only hear about the big ones.
起火原因是无人看管的篝火 Fire is due to an unattended campfire.
方位 西北十公里处 方向297 Location, 10 clicks northwest, heading two niner seven.
缓慢蔓延 Slow rate of spread.
十公顷面积 北风 Ten acres with a northerly wind on it.
我得跟去看看 I gotta see this.
在那里 伙计们! There she burns, fellas!
哇! Whoa!
好的 飞机们 注意你们的高度 All right, mud droppers, watch your altitude.
太低 会让余火蔓延 Too low, and you'll spread the embers.
浸染 准备灭火剂 阻截火头 Dipper, set up for a drop and wee the head of the fire.
收到 我去了 Copy that. I'm away.
举风 你可以开工了 Windlifter, you're clear to maneuver.
举风收到 Windlifter copies.
好的 "出租车"... All right, Cabbie...
让推土机下去吧 Let's get some wheels on the ground.
跳伞兵 南部草坪可以降落 Jumpers, South Meadow looks clear.
你们应该会在离火区一百码处 Should put you approximately 100 yards below the fire.
很好 "出租车" Looks good, Cabbie.
让我们滑下银梯吧 伙伴们 Let's ride the silk elevator, boys.
我从不会明白 I will never understand
为什么你们碎石机会想 why you gravel crunchers want to jump
从一个完好的飞机上跳下去 out of a perfectly good airplane.
才不会 我们是从你身上跳下去的! We're not. We're jumping out of you!
哈! Ha!
所有人都下来了 没问题 Everyone's down. We're good.
"出租车"收到 注意安全 Cabbie copies. Be careful out there.
"炸药" 用那条小溪的河床 Dynamite, use that creek bed
作为天然火焰封阻线 as a natural barrier to create a firebreak.
好的 伞兵们 我们在河床附近 All right, jumpers, let's anchor into the bed
开始建造封阻线 and start building a line.
真酷! Awesome!
这是谁... Who the...
飞出这片区域! Get out of this air space!
抱歉 抱歉! Oh, sorry. Sorry!
不好 Oh oh.
这就行了 Ah. That ought to do it.
好了 回去工作 Well, back to work.
要重制一批阻燃剂了 I gotta mix up a fresh batch of retardant.
等你干了 你可以飞回去 Once you dry out, you can wing it on back
和其他游客一起住宿了 to the lodge with the rest of the tourists.
我不是游客 实际上 我是那个... I'm not a tourist. Actually, I'm the guy that May...
他是来训练的新人 He's the trainee.
你是那个救火车说的那个灭火机? You're the SEAT Mayday radioed about?
哦 行行好吧... 别这样 布雷德 Oh, for the love of... Come on, Blade.
他可不只是个灭火机 He's not just some SEAT.
不 不 不 No, no, no.
说真的 他是农田守望者达斯迪 Seriously. It's Dusty Crophopper,
那个空中赛车冠军 the champion air racer.
"冠军" 别害羞嘛! "Champion." Don't be shy. Come on!
告诉他! Tell him!
没什么了不起的 No big deal.
他在世界各地巡回比赛过! He raced all the way around the world!
是啊 我是比过 I did. I did do that.
但那些地方都没着火 不是吗? The world wasn't on fire though, was it?
全世界都着火了? Was the whole world on fire?
没有 No.
嗯 Hmm.
马鲁! Maru!
怎么了? What?
把他的起落装置拆下来 Rip off his landing gear.
等等 什么? Wait, what?
* 麝鼠 麝鼠烛光 * * Muskrat, muskrat candlelight *
没有油箱感觉怪怪的 It feels pretty weird without the tip tanks.
油箱? Tip tanks?
你不能带着翼尖油箱 You couldn't exactly go flying into fire
飞进大火吧 with fuel tanks on your wings.
直接炸了! Kaboom!
不 你需要这些浮筒 Nope. You're gonna need these pontoons.
虽然它们很旧了... 旧? They may be old... Old?
但它们能让你从湖面轻松地舀水上来 But they'll let you scoop water right off the lake.
你骗我呢吧 你有没有新的? You're goofing on me. Do you have any new ones?
新的? New?
我们的字典里都没有这个词 We don't even know what that word means around here.
这些宝贝都是我翻新做的 I rebuilt these babies myself.
它们比新的还好 They're better than new.
试试啊 啊? Give them a go. Huh?
好吧 让我把这个... All right. Let me just get this...
放下轮子啊 天才 Pop the wheels, genius.
轮... 哦 放下轮子 The whee... Yeah. Pop the wheels.
好了 On.
就这样 是吗? That's it. Yeah, you think?
对啊 我好高 看看我 Yeah, I'm tall. Look at this.
嘿 你们有一面荣誉墙 Hey, you guys have a wall of fame
像乔利扳手中队一样 just like the Jolly Wrenches.
所以条件是什么? So, what's the deal?
要做什么才能上荣誉墙? What do you have to do to get your picture up here?
坠毁 Crash.
哦 Oh.
对 这工作风险很大 Yeah, it's dangerous work,
但这是消防员的使命 but that's the job of a firefighter.
为素不相识的陌生人冒生命危险 Risking their lives for people they don't even know.
在所有人撤离的时候往里冲 They fly in when others are flying out.
不是一般飞机能做的 It takes a special kind of plane.
想灭野火 必须低飞 Fighting wildfire means flying low.
所有我们有了奥格林峡谷 And that's why we have Augerin Canyon,
我们的独家训练课程 our own little obstacle course.
你只需要低空飞行 All you gotta do is stay below the rim,
从那架桥底下飞过去 and when you get to the bridge,
然后抬头飞出来 fly under and pull out.
低空飞行 没问题 Flying low. No problem.
过度自信 Overconfidence,
这种心理可能会杀死你 the kind of attitude that can get you killed.
好 现在看看你能不能穿过桥下 Okay, now, let's see you make it under that bridge.
为什么减速了? 你应该冲过去 Why did you pull power? You gotta firewall it.
桥离瀑布太近了 The bridge, it's too close to the falls.
不许找借口 No excuses.
要是刚刚有下降气流 你早没命了 If there had been a downdraft, you'd be dead.
以水上飞机的方式接近湖面 Make a normal seaplane approach.
集水时 Stay on the step
保持动作稳定 while collecting water through the scoops.
就像这样 Just like that.
装满水后向上攀升 Climb out loaded,
回到既定轨道 服从指挥洒水 return to your holding orbit, and drop as directed.
明白了吗? Copy that?
明白 Copy that.
好的 你有十二到十五秒时间集水... Okay, you've got 12 to 15 seconds to scoop...
然后向上攀升五十英尺 then 50 feet to climb out.
注意树木! And watch out for the tree!
间接灭火 平行灭火 直接灭火 Indirect attack, parallel attack, direct attack.
了解火焰的每一步走势 Know what your fire is doing at all times.
风速和风向 Wind speed and direction.
温度 相对湿度 Temperature, relative humidity.
最后 所有飞机在日落三十分钟后 And finally, all aircraft must be on the ground
必须降落 30 minutes after sunset.
晚上进行低飞 Flying low at night is the fastest way
是让你上荣誉墙的最快方法 to get your picture on the wall.
太早了 Too early.
太高了! Too high!
太低了 Too low.
你负责的那些农作物 早死光了吧? Those crops of yours, they die a lot?
路线不错 Approach looks good.
现在 加快速度 Now, increase your air speed.
高速冲过去 Redline it.
最大扭力 Go to max torque.
别退缩 Don't back off.
别退缩! Don't back off!
哦 你怎么又放弃了? Oh, why did you bail out again?
不逼自己一把 你永远都不可能成功 If you don't push it, you're not gonna make it
也拿不到执照 and you won't be certified.
干得漂亮! Good job!
你还真是拯救了这些人的美好假期啊 You just saved those folks from a nice vacation.
普罗普沃什机场呼叫达斯迪 Propwash Junction to Dusty.
请回答 达斯迪 普罗普沃什机场呼叫达斯迪 Come in, Dusty. Propwash Junction to Dusty.
嘿 斯基珀 Hey. Skipper.
嗨! 你怎么样? Hey! How's it going?
这比我想象的要难 This is tougher than I thought,
不过听到你的声音真是太高兴了 but it is so good to hear from you.
我们要宣布... Well, we wanted to radio...
斯基珀 让我来告诉他 Skip, let me tell him.
哦 那好吧 楚格 Oh, all right, Chug.
告诉我什么? 好的 Tell me what? Okay.
我们... That We...
我说不出口! Oh, I can't!
你来告诉他 斯帕奇 You tell him, Sparky.
好吧 Uh, well.
是这样的 加州那边有个家伙 So, okay, there's this fella out in California.
加州! California!
我和斯基珀驻扎在 The Skipper and I know him from back
科罗拉多时候认识的 when we were stationed in Coronado.
就在圣迭戈旁边! Near San Diego!
我们经常去遥控赛车酒吧 We all used to go down to Baja.
就在科罗拉多旁边! Near Coronado!
天啊 当年我们有次去酒吧的时候 Oh, boy, there was this one time we went to this bar,
斯基珀还穿了草裙 带上了椰子... and Skipper put a hula skirt and coconuts on his...
斯帕奇! 好的好的 抱歉抱歉 Sparky! Right, okay. Sorry. Sorry.
重点是 他找到了你的... The point is, he has one of your...
变速箱! Gearboxes!
我们拿到了变速箱! We got the gearbox!
你们拿到了... 拿到了... 不是在逗我吧? You got the... You got the... Are you kidding me?
别激动 还有更好的消息 Oh, wait. it gets better.
他今晚就会寄出来 He's going to ship it out tonight.
我们几天后就能拿到啦! We'll have it in a couple of days!
这真是最好的消息 This is the best news.
正是我现在最需要的好消息 This is just what I needed to hear right now.
只要一拿到我们就通知你 We'll let you know as soon as we get it.
嗨 达斯迪! 听我的新汽笛 Hey, Dusty! Listen to my new siren.
怎么样? Huh?
好吧 其实我还没有 Yeah, I haven't actually
把新汽笛给他接上 hooked up his siren yet.
所有飞机 请注意... All aircraft, be advised...
出事儿了 我得走了 各位 Something's up. I gotta go, guys.
我再重复一遍 斯宾纳主管 I repeat, Superintendent Spinner
已经进入基地 has entered the base.
发生什么事了? What's going on?
公园主管 Park superintendent.
他自己给自己打蜡... 每天都打 He waxes himself... daily.
轰 轰! 滴滴! Honk, honk! Beep beep!
公园主管来啦 Park superintendent cning.
我可是管你们工资的呢 有人要跟我打个招呼吗? I sign your paychecks. Anybody gonna greet me?
是的 你是! Yes, you are!
我还有油底壳要换 I got some oil pans to change.
布莱德 布莱德 布莱德 Blade, Blade, Blade.
有什么事 凯德? What do you want, Cad?
真像个小山 听着 That's a big hill. Listen.
你觉得我喜欢大老远的 Do you think I like driving all around
开过来 就是为了发个牢骚吗? over here and up there, over there just to cnplain?
答案是... 不 我不喜欢 Answer... No, I don't.
但是 有野营者反映你的一位员工 But, I heard from some campers that one of your staff
用你们的那种红色磷粉浇了他们一身 just soaked them with that red fire phosphorescent stuff that you use.
就是那个除臭剂 The deodorant.
是的 很抱歉 那是我的错 Yeah, I'm sorry. That was my fault.
消防队需要训练 The team needs to train.
不可避免会有一些粉末撒在路上 There's gonna be some mud spilled along the way.
你在逗我吗? Are you kidding me?
不 但事实就是这样 不 不是这样! No, that's the way it works. No, you are not!
布莱德 你把一个世界着名的空中赛车手 Blade, you're hiding a world famous racer
藏在了匹斯顿峰! right here at Piston Peak!
里普斯林杰! Ripslinger!
呃 其实是"农田守望者" Uh, it's "Crophopper."
农田守望者! Crophopper!
达斯迪 是的 没错 Dusty. Yeah, right.
我是凯德斯宾纳 你是一架飞快的飞机 Me, Cad Spinner. You, one fast plane.
你在这干嘛呢? What are you doing up here?
我是在... 这不重要 Well, I'm getting... Doesn't matter.
明晚 在福塞尔小屋 Tomorrow night. The lodge.
壮观的重开业派对 我邀请你! Grand reopening party. You're invited!
我在想 And I'm thinking,
高速飞过 你觉得怎么样? high speed flyover. What are you thinking?
我在想可能... 可能时间太晚了 I'm thinking it'll be... It'll be dark.
嗨! 会有很多VIP哦 Hey! There's gonna be a lot of VIPs.
"非常重要的飞机" "Very Important Planes."
想不想和美国 How would you like to rub tires with the
内政部部长 Secretary of the Interior of the United States
握个手? of America?
我似乎闻到了拍照机会! 闪光灯! 数钱声 I smell photo op! Flash! Cha ching.
我闻到了点别的 I smell something else.
布莱德 布莱德 布莱德 Blade, Blade, Blade.
我能解释一件事吗 是的 我可以 Can I explain something? Yes, I can.
听着 向人们身上撒粉末会让野营者伤心 Look, spilling mud on people makes for sad campers.
小屋里的盛大派对则能让野营者开心 Big party at my lodge makes for happy campers.
你懂了吗? You understand?
你已经给公园里带来了太多开心的野营者了 You've packed too many happy campers into the park
那小屋里的数量更是离谱 and way too many into that lodge.
为了预防火灾 我们已经在那儿装了灭火器 Oh, we've got a structural fire engine down there protecting it.
这不光关乎到保护小屋 This isn't just about protecting the lodge.
过低的湿度会... There's low humidity...
他让公园管理处把我们八成的预算都转移到 He got the Park Service to shift 80 percent of our budget
他的小屋重建项目中去了 to his lodge restoration project.
这个基地都是靠钢丝胶带撑住的! This base is held together with baling wire and duct tape!
马鲁只好自己重修旧塔台 Maru had to rebuild that old tower himself.
这比新的还强! It's better than new!
听我的 森林里的朋友们 虽然你们可能很脏 Hear me, fellow forest friends, dirty though you may be.
这是一个历史性的周末 This is an historic weekend.
我是凯德 给你30秒 说吧 Cad, you got 30 seconds. Go.
啊 我才不关心要花多少钱 Ah, I don't care how much it costs.
是的 用水晶玻璃 Yes, get the crystal glasses.
对 雕刻过的! 你是在谷仓里制造出来的吗? 拜托! Yes, fluted! Were you built in a barn? Come on!
小屋重新开张的盛典只有一次 The lodge is only gonna be grand reopened once.
我才不会... I'm not gonna...
请稍等一下 Could you hold on a second?
那就炒了那个老女人 Then fire the old lady,
再去找一个能搞到那玩意儿的人! and get somebody who can get them!
你不是唯一一个会灭火的人 是吧? You're not the only ones who can put out a fire, right?
我会在派对上见到你吗? 是的 我会的 Will I see you at the party? Yes, I will.
超级明星! Superstar!
简直不敢相信 农田斯林杰达斯迪! Can you believe it? Dusty Cropslinger!
他甚至比你还出名 火焰布莱德 He's even more famous than you, Blazin' Blade.
"火焰布莱德"? 嘘! "Blazin' Blade?" Shh!
怎么了? 嘘 What? Shh.
干嘛要我嘘? 嘘! What, me, shush? Shh!
我刚说了"火焰布莱德" 快安静! I just said "Blazin' Blade." Kilawu!
怎么了? What?
今晚 主机库 Tonight. Main hangar.
谁也别告诉 Tell no one.
特别是布莱德 Especially Blade.
口令 Password.
口令? 你没告诉我... Password? You didn't tell me...
嘘! Shh!
你没告诉我什么口令 You didn't tell me a password.
是"熊熊烈火" It's "inferno."
知道了 Okay.
哦 熊熊烈火 Oh. Inferno.
真高兴你答对了 Glad you could make it.
你喜欢"熊熊烈火"? You like "inferno"?
要么是这个 要么是"混乱漩涡" It was either that, or "Maelstrom,"
但这个太斯堪迪纳维亚化了 but that was so Nordic.
停到这儿来 旋风达斯迪 Park it over here, Dust Storm.
这是我们第一次约会 我给你留了个座位 Our first date, and I saved you a spot.
是的 这是真的 Yeah. They're real.
"卡车霍华德"? 你邀请我来这儿看... "Howard The Truck"? You invited me here to watch...
哥们哥们 别以貌取人 Dude, dude, dude. Judge not a video by its cover.
我是拉里H停车场 为你而战! I'm Larry H. Parkinglot, and I'll fight for you!
等一下 布莱德是电视明星? Hold on. Blade was a TV star?
整整139集的违法之爱 139 episodes of law breaking love.
安静! Quiet!
干得漂亮 好搭档 Good move, partner.
哥们 你们条子怎么总是扫兴? Man, why you choppies always spoiling my fun?
嗨 你觉得 Hey, you think it's fun
在街上疯跑很好玩吗 你个小混混? running station wagons off the road, you punk?
如果我能对每个像你这样的坏蛋都... If I had a nickel for every crook like you...
嘿 嘿 嘿! Hey, hey, hey!
他不值得你动气 尼克 He ain't worth it, Nick.
所有单位 行动代号904 S All units, we have a code 904 S.
市中心4x4演播室发生结构性火灾 Structural fire downtown at Studio 4x4.
洛杉矶7M4 我是警官尼克洛佩兹 L.A. Seven Mary Four, this is Officer Nick Lopez.
我们正赶往现场! We're on it!
救命啊! Help!
救命啊! Help!
滑索! Hoist!
你还好吗 小姐? Are you all right, miss?
嗨 宝贝 Hey, baby.
哇噢 现在很好 Ooh, I am now.
嗯哼 Hmm.
虽然我很不想这么说 但是你们两个小丑... As much as it pains me to say this, you two jokers...
干得不错 You did a good job.
今天那一抓很漂亮 布莱德 Nice catch today, Blade.
说到这 她还有个妹妹呢 Speaking of which, she's got a sister.
嗨 Hi.
干得漂亮 好搭档 Good move, partner.
哥们儿 我们看38集吧 "超级直升机"! Dudes, let's watch episode 38, "Super Copter"!
"超级直升机"? 那一集烂透了 "Super Copter"? This show stinks.
你瞎说什么呢? 那一集最棒了 What are you talking about? This show is the best.
我同意"出租车"的话 I'm with Cabbie.
各位? 各位? 安静! Guys? Hey, guys? Quiet!
谢谢 Thanks.
我不是很明白 I just don't get something.
如果布莱德是这么一个大明星的话 If Blade was such a big TV star,
他在这儿干嘛呢? what is he doing here?
我不知道! 我们也不知道! I don't know. We don't know!
这是个诡异谜团 It's a mysterious mystery.
就像我的未婚夫一样 他就那么消失了 天啊! It's like my fiance. He just vanished. Poof!
从我的经验来看 这种情况一般都是机密事件 From my experience, this kind of stuff is classified.
秘密行动! Black ops!
我听说他在电视上发疯了 I heard he went cuckoo on the set.
你懂的 可能是最高机密 You know, probably top secret.
中情局! CIA!
我相信他会告诉我们的 没错! I'm sure he could tell us. Yes!
但是他不得不杀掉我们 我不想死! But he'd have to kill us. I don't want to die!
不管是什么原因 Whatever the reason is,
这都是他的事 我们都不会问 it's his business, and we're not asking.
所有飞机和伞兵们注意 雷暴过境 All aircraft and jumpers, lightning storm came through.
火情多处并发 We've got multiple starts
天际路以北 螺旋线圈以东 north of Skyline Drive, east of Coil Springs.
雷暴引起了几处起火 Lightning storm started a whole slew of spot fires
现已烧成一片 and they've merged.
这是一场大火 This is a big one.
西南风 火情扩散速度中等 Winds are out of the southwest with a moderate rate of spread.
高速 Rapid.
等下 收到最新消息 扩散速度为高速 Wait. We have an update. Rapid rate of spread.
浸染 你跟举风都装好灭火剂 Dipper, you and Windlifter load up.
冠军 在机库里等着 什么? Champ, wait in the hangar. What?
布莱德 达斯迪练习得非常努力 Blade, Dusty's been practicing so hard.
这可不是什么营火 拜托 我能胜任 This ain't no campfire. Come on, I can do this.
你还没有执照 就给他一次机会吧 You're not certified. Just give him a shot.
他没资质! He's not certified!
我们需要动用每一架飞机 We need every plane we've got.
我想帮忙 I want to help.
马鲁! Maru!
怎么了 布莱德? Yeah, Blade?
给他装上 Load him up.
没问题! Okay!
干嘛拍照? What was that for?
挂墙上 The wall.
浸染 进入位置 Dipper, move into position.
分散喷洒 覆盖水平为8 Split load. Coverage level eight.
浸染收到 Dipper copies.
下次喷洒时向左偏一个机翼位置 Come left one wingspan on your next drop.
冠军 按照之前的位置 Champ, tag on and extend.
分散喷洒 收到 Split load. Copy that.
太高了! Too high!
都飘散了 It all dispersed.
举风 搞定那个山脊 Windlifter, finish off that ridge.
收到 Windlifter copies.
撤退! Pull back!
撤退! 快走 现在就走! Pull back! Let's go, let's go right now!
布莱德 我们遇到情况了 Blade, we got a situation.
风向突变 火越过了隔离线 The wind shifted. The fire jumped the line.
你们能退到安全区域吗? Can you make it to your safety zone?
不行 情况不好 我们撤退的路线被堵塞了 No, no good. Our escape route is blocked.
我们需要空中援助 We need a drop.
收到 浸染 伞兵们被困住了 Copy that. Dipper, smokejumpers trapped.
靠近左侧位置 准备空中降洒 Left flank, set up for a drop.
我看到他们了 我来 I see them. I've got it.
没事了 路障已清 All right. We're clear.
快撤 到湖边去 Let's move. Let's get to the lake.
我的达斯迪小甜甜真棒! That's my Dust Muffin!
冠军 回去装上灭火剂再过来 Champ, load and return.
我们还有很多工作要做 We still got a lot of work to do.
收到 Copy that.
"炸药"刚刚发来报告 Dynamite just reported in
他们准备今晚露宿 明天再收拾战场 They're gonna camp out tonight and mop it up tomorrow.
"出租车" 情况怎么样? Cabbie, how's it looking?
我们把火势包围了 We got that sucker boxed in.
干得漂亮! Nice work!
我们就是派这用场的 That's why we're here.
所以 就这样了? So, that's it?
是的 火情被限制住了 Yep, fire is contained.
伞兵们会继续工作 直到大火完全熄灭 The jumpers will stir on it until it's out.
你干的很漂亮 亲爱的灭火机 You did a great job out there, sweet SEAT.
谢谢 我看到伞兵们身处危难... Thanks. I saw the jumpers in trouble...
你打乱了密集空域中的飞行编队 You broke formation in a crowded airspace.
说不定掉下去的就不是阻燃剂 Could've been you spread all over the woods
而是你的碎片 instead of retardant.
别急着准备你的领证派对 冠军 Don't go planning your certification party yet, Champ.
真是的 Oh, man.
别在乎 布莱德其实是在用自己的方式说"干得漂亮" Come on, that's just Blade's way of saying "Good job."
哇噢 飞得真低 Whoa. That was low.
凯德的VIP们 Cad's VIPs.
哦 是的 没错 Oh, yeah, that's right.
他今晚要在小屋办一个大派对 He's having a big party up at the lodge tonight.
我们应该去! We should go!
第二次约会? 哇噢! 独处一室! A second date? Wow! Room!
我其实是指我们所有人 Uh, I kind of meant all of us.
你知道的 你和我 还有举风和其他人 You know, you and me, and Windlifter, and just everybody.
哦! 好吧 Oh! Okay.
好的 好的 是啊 没错 Okay, okay, yeah. Mmm hmm.
你说得对 说得对 You're right, you're right.
我是该认识一下你的朋友们了 I should get to know your friends.
但他们是你的朋友啊 But they're your friends.
是呀 我猜也是 Well, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
就别争了 Let's not bicker.
欢迎来到福塞尔小屋 Welcne to the Fusel Lodge.
记得在礼物车库处领取免费的保险杠贴纸哦 Be sure to get your cnplimentary bumper sticker over at the Gift Garage.
哇! 快看呐 Whoa! Look at this place.
这里太漂亮了 It's so beautiful.
小达斯迪 这是约会的完美场所! Dusty poo, this is the perfect date!
在入住之前先到处看看吧 Let's check it out before we check in.
嘿 你们好 嗨 Hey, there, folks. Hi.
想跟主管合影吗? Like to get your picture taken with the superintendent?
呃... 哈! Uh... Ha!
漂亮 Classy.
好的 两位在零排放楼层的 Oui, you're all set
匹斯顿景观豪华蜜月套房 with the Piston view deluxe honeymoon suite
已经安排好了 on our zero emission floor.
入住愉快 Enjoy your stay.
哇 Wow.
他们这里还包办婚礼 你知道吗? They do weddings here. Did you know that?
真是太兴奋了 我要超温过热了! Oh, this is so exciting, I'm gonna overheat!
好了 我要去泡温泉了 Well, I'm hitting the spa.
远光灯蒸汽轻松扫除五万里奔波的疲劳 The high beam steam takes off 50,000 miles, easy.
部长先生 欢迎 Welcne, Mr. Secretary,
来到我们盛大的重新开业周末... to the grand reopening weekend of the magnificent...
我很高兴来此 斯宾纳 It's a pleasure to be here, Spinner.
要问我见到你我高兴吗 先生? 那当然了 And is it a pleasure to see you, sir? Yes, it is.
那么我听说的火灾是怎么回事? So, now, what's this I hear about a fire?
呃 火灾... Uh, fire...
白壁火灾已经控制住了 先生 The Whitewall Fire is contained, sir.
很好 控制住了 Right. It's under control.
绝对控制住了 It's absolutely under control.
谢谢... 我叫引擎普拉斯基 先生 Thank you... Engine Pulaski, sir.
什么斯基? "普拉斯基" Who ski? "Pulaski."
好吧 这边请 先生 Right. Anyway, right this way, sir.
如果您还有其他任何问题 And if there's any other questions you have for me,
别客气 尽管问 please, I am your man.
这里就没有正常咖啡 Don't even have normal coffee here.
我不得不喝了什么"高速浓咖啡" I had to get something called a "Highway Expresso."
你觉得怎么样? What do you think?
棒极了 嗯 You look good. Eh.
告诉我 公园本土的野生动物数量如何? Tell me, how's the park's indigenous wildlife population?
什么? 野生动物 The what? The wildlife.
哦 野生动物! Oh, the wildlife!
如果你来今晚的排队 就会看到很多派对狂人 Well, if you cne to the party tonight, there'll be plenty of party animals.
吼吼吼 懂吗? Ho, ho, ho. Huh?
嗯 知道了 I see. Yes.
鹿的数量非常稳定 The deer population is steady.
而且红翼巴尔沙画眉的 And we've had a healthy increase
数量也有了喜人的提升 in the number of red propped balsa thrush.
啊 那太好了 你叫什么名字 Ah, glad to hear it. Say, I didn't quite catch your name.
护林员耶玛 先生 Ranger Jammer, sir.
在匹斯顿峰工作七十二年了 Seventy two years at Piston Peak.
很高兴认识你 耶玛 啊 真的是... Pleased to meet you, Jammer. Well, it's a true...
马屁精 Bumper kisser.
哇 快看这座冰雕! Wow, look at that ice sculpture!
如果我们是小冰块就能住在这里了 This could be our room if we were little, tiny pieces of ice.
农田守望者达斯迪! Dusty Crophopper!
我的朋友绝对不会相信的 My buddies are never gonna believe this.
嘿 帮我语音邮箱录音 Hey, do my voice mail.
你的语音邮箱? 快说! Your voice mail? Go!
哦 嗨 我是农田守望者达斯迪 Oh, hi, this is Dusty Crophopper.
"世界竞速冠军" 世界竞速冠军 "World racing champion." World racing champion.
请在哔声后留言 Please leave a message at the beep.
现在 哔一声 什么? Now, beep. What?
快嘛! 哔! Do it! Beep!
太酷了! That was awesome!
闪开 Move along.
达斯迪! 你一定要见见内政部部长 Dusty! You have to meet the Secretary of the Interior.
好吧 我想升职 Okay. I'm up for a promotion.
明白吧 你是往上走的人 对吧? You understand. You're upwardly mobile, right?
对 当然对了 你可是架飞机 Sure. Of course, you are. You're a plane.
嘿! 小船雷纳德! Hey! Boat Reynolds!
小船 很喜欢你在德州小船屋比赛的表现 Boat, loved you in Best Little Boathouse in Texas.
抱歉 孩子 你在这里工作吗? Excuse me, son. Do you work here?
不是 No, not really.
太好了 快过来 Great, cne over here.
今天是我们的纪念日 It's our anniversary.
我们五十年前在这里度蜜月 你能相信吗? We honeymooned here 50 years ago. Can you believe it?
当时我要年轻五十岁 苗条半吨呢 I was 50 years younger and half a ton lighter.
越重爱越多! More to love!
而哈维 上帝保佑 And Harvey, bless his heart,
想找到我们初吻的地点 is trying to find the spot where we had our first kiss.
哦 真是太贴心了! Oh, that is so sweet!
你现在都没这么浪漫了 You don't do things like that anymore.
亲爱的 听我跟你说 Honey, honey, listen, I'm telling you.
当时有座桥 还有壮观的瀑布 还有... There was a bridge, and a magnificent waterfall, and...
你 You.
我爱你 哈维 I love you, Harvey.
嘿 那听起来像是奥格林峡谷 Hey, you know, that sounds like Augerin Canyon.
对 没错! 安格峡谷 Yeah, that's right! Anger Canyon.
在北白壁瀑布旁边 By Upper Whitewall Falls.
在白漆瀑布旁边! By Whitewash Falls!
看到没? 我就说我知道在哪 See? I told you I knew where it was.
嘿 为了庆祝你们的纪念日 Hey, in honor of your anniversary,
何不加入我们呢? why don't you join us?
我们给你们买一罐油 我请客 We'll buy you a can of oil, on me.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的 Oh, thank you, dear.
没错 没错 Oh, sure, sure.
我去过那里几次 I've been around the block a few times.
我当时是玉米卷卡车 I worked as a taco truck,
卖了一阵洗车场窗帘环 sold carwash curtain rings for a while.
然后 我加入了娱乐车轮胎销售 Then, I got into RV tire sales.
维尼是我的展厅模特 Winnie here was my showroom model.
我们就是这么认识的 That's how we met.
真的 真棒 It's true. Aw, nice.
我们结婚那天 给她买了一组最好的白壁轮胎 For our wedding day, bought her the best set of whitewalls.
蜜月时把轮面都磨坏了 We wore off the treads on our honeymoon.
这个... Yeah, oh...
因为开车啦! 哦 开车! 当然了! Driving! Oh, driving! Of course!
她说的是"开车" She said "Driving."
把不该想的删掉 删掉! Delete that thought. Deleted!
你知道吗 达斯迪... You know, Dusty...
或许消防可以成为你的第二个职业 Maybe this firefighting thing will be a second career for you.
对啊 是我们所有人的第二职业 Oh, yeah. This is a second career for all of us.
举风是伐木工 出租车入过伍 Windlifter was a lumberjack, Cabbie was in the military,
而我 在安克雷奇拖过货 and me, well, I hauled cargo up in Anchorage.
对 安克雷奇很多男生 Yeah, a lot of guys up in Anchorage.
但我打得他们落花流水 I was beating them off with a stick.
"过来啊 小子" 嘭! "Come here, boy. No." Boom!
嘿 大个直升机 你都没怎么说话 Hey, big whirlybird, you haven't said much.
来个祝酒怎么样? How about a toast?
呃 举风不善言谈 Uh, Windlifter's not really much for speeches.
为丛林狼干杯 A toast to Coyote.
是他日夜兼程开到 It was he who drove all day and all night
明山基地 to the base of Bright Mountain.
历经艰难 With much difficulty,
他翻过山拿到了火种 he climbed the mountain to obtain fire,
然后带下来给了第一批车辆 and brought it down to the first vehicles.
途中 他烧坏了自己的轮胎 But in so doing, he burned his tires.
当丛林狼看到烧焦的轮胎时 And when Coyote saw his blackened tires,
他以为那是自己最爱的点心 he thought they were his favorite snack,
然后吃了下去! and he ate them!
因为他知道它们仍然充满生机 For he knew they were still full of life.
就这样 他放手了旧轮胎 And it was in this way, he let go of the old,
然后像火种改变地球般重生了 and renewed himself like fire renews the earth.
呃 我必须得说 Uh, I'm just gonna say it.
你讲到他吃自己轮胎那块我就走神了 You had me up until the part where he eats his own tires.
最棒的祝酒词 举风 Best toast ever, Wind.
干杯! Cheers!
干杯! Cheers!
普罗普沃什机场呼叫达斯迪 Propwash Junction to Dusty.
哦? 哈? 哦? 哦 哦 Oh? Huh? Oh? Oh, Oh.
请接听 达斯迪 请接听 达斯迪 Come in, Dusty. Come in, Dusty.
普罗普沃什机场呼叫达斯迪 Propwash Junction to Dusty.
嘿 斯基珀 Hey, Skip.
哦 Oh.
怎么了? What's up?
哦 是变速箱到了吗? Oh, did the gearbox cne in?
这个 我们... Well, we...
什么? What?
那个... So...
达斯迪... Dust...
斯帕奇 我来跟他说 Sparky, I'll tell him.
型号不对 It was the wrong one.
板条箱... 写错标签了 The crate... It was mislabeled.
我们联系了全国所有的零件供应商 修理店 We've called every parts supplier, repair shop,
还有垃圾场 and junkyard in the country.
都没有你的变速箱 Nobody has your gearbox.
达斯迪? Dusty?
我在听 I'm here.
对不起 I'm sorry.
我得挂了 I gotta go.
谢谢 Thanks.
所有飞机听令 现有两起火灾 All aircraft, we've got two fires.
嘿 农田守望者 Hey, Crophopper.
跟你说 凯德的昂贵的飞机贵宾 Get this, Cad's fancy jet VIPs
昨晚在火灾区飞得太低了 flew in too low over the burn area last night,
把灰烬吹得到处都是 blew embers in all directions.
冠军 Champ,
装备好出发 let's load and go.
防火墙要包围起来一分为二 The fire broke containment and split in two.
举风 你和浸染负责螺旋线圈大火 Windlifter, you and Dipper take the Coil Springs fire.
我和新人负责白壁激流区 Me and the SEAT will take Whitewall Rapids.
举风收到 Windlifter copies.
马鲁 请上线 什么事 布莱德? Maru, cne in. Yeah, Blade?
情况比我们想象的严重 是吗? It's worse than we thought. Yeah?
请接通旅馆处 Get on the horn to the lodge.
大火还有四个小时烧到他们家门口 That fire is about four hours from their front door.
他们得紧急撤离 They're gonna have to evacuate.
绝对不行! Absolutely not!
布莱德坚持 Blade insists.
安全起见 你要把所有人撤离 To be safe, you gotta get everyone out.
我在这个旅馆工作五年了 I've been working on this lodge for five years.
我才不会紧紧因为"安全"把这个地方清空 I'm not gonna evacuate now just to be "safe."
你有四小时不到的时间 You got less than four hours.
我干嘛要听你的? Why am I talking to you?
布莱德呢? Where's Blade?
哦 他在外面悠闲地啜饮美酒呢 Oh, he's out back sipping a motorjito.
你觉得他还能在哪? Where do you think he is?
他在外面救火呢! He's out fighting the fire!
如果我们要救旅馆 If we're gonna save the lodge,
就不能让火漫过山脊 we've gotta keep this fire from cresting the ridge.
我要下降 然后你跟上扩大范围 I'll drop, then you tag on and extend.
记得保留一半 And make it a split load.
这样我们可以双重出击把范围延展到山脊的下风口... That way, we can double up and widen it downwind of the ridge...
转速到达红色范围 你就会坠毁 If you push yourself into the red, you'll crash.
都没有你的变速箱 Nobody has your gearbox.
收到了吗? Copy that?
嘿! 听到了吗? 哈? Hey! You Copy that? Huh?
啊 当然 收到 Yeah. Yes. Copy that.
你这是在逗我吧 You gotta be kidding me.
你把整箱都洒了? 对 Was that your whole tank? Yeah.
你刚刚都浪费了 You just wasted all of it.
我只是在听从你的命令 I was just following your orders.
我说的是"留一半" I said, "Split load."
我们要形成第二防火线 We were going to make a secondary line
保护旅馆 to protect that lodge.
没事的 我可以在湖边重新装灭火剂 It'll be fine. I can reload at the lake.
不行! 返回基地 Negative! Return to base.
不! 没有时间了 我们赶紧把火扑灭吧 No! There's no time. Let's just get this fire out.
嘿 嘿! 你得服从命令! Hey, hey! You need to listen to me!
我没事的! I'll be fine!
这些侧风太强了 返回基地! These crosswinds are too strong. Return to base!
你就是这么训练我的! This is what you trained me to do!
这种情况下不行 Not under these conditions.
如果我们要把火扑灭 我就得重新装载 If we're gonna get this fire out, I've gotta reload.
停止 这是命令! 不 我能行 Pull up, that's an order! No, I can do this.
哦! 啊! Oh! Ah!
我进了太多水 I've taken in too much water.
发动机熄火了 熄火? My engine stalled. Stalled?
浮筒冲着下游 我就在你前面 Keep your pontoons downstream. I'll keep ahead of you.
我自己能飞出去 I'll get out on my own.
是吗? 你打算怎么做? Really? How you planning on doing that?
重启发动机 I'll restart my engine.
等一下 我把你拉到岸边 Just hang on. I'm gonna pull you to shore.
好的! Got it!
啊! Ah!
啊 啊! Ah. Ah!
你没事吧? 没事 Are you all right? I'm okay.
这里障碍物太多 There's too much coverage.
别担心 我到下一个空地接你 Don't worry, I'll get you at the next clearing.
好的 Right.
吊绳 被卡住了 The hoist, it's caught.
呃! 布莱德... Uh! Blade...
布莱德! Blade!
加油 Oh, cne on.
你需要重启引擎 You need to start your engine.
你前方没有障碍 可以在掉下瀑布前起飞 You've got clear water. You can take off before the falls.
这是你唯一的机会 It's your only chance.
好的! 好的 Right! Right.
知道了 我可以的! Got it. I'm good!
现在 加速到红线区 Now, redline it.
推动引擎! Push your engine!
加速! Redline it!
你需要更大的升力! You need more lift!
加速! 加速! Redline it! Redline it!
为什么减速了? 加速啊! Why are you holding back? Redline it!
啊! 哦! Ah! Oh!
你为什么不加速? Why didn't you redline it?
你本可以起飞的! 你想什么呢? You could've made it! What were you thinking?
怎么了? 出什么事了? What? What's wrong?
情况不妙 This ain't good.
往小路飞 跟我来 Head down that path. Follow me.
冠军 快! Champ, cne on!
进去 In here.
旧矿山? 我们不能进去 An old mine? We can't go in there.
会憋死的! We'll suffocate!
这是我们唯一的机会 我们会熬过去的 It's our only chance. We'll let it burn over.
不 你进去吧 我要走了 No, you go on. I'll keep moving.
你干嘛啊? 喂 喂! What are you doing? Hey. Hey!
你飞不过大火的 You can't outrun the fire.
是吗? 我自己找路出去 You know what? I'll find my way out.
就像你自己从急流里出来一样 Like you found your way out of the rapids.
我是不想加大转速 I didn't want to push my engine.
你"不想"? 布莱德 听我说 You didn't "want" to? Blade, listen to me.
现在不是逞能的时候 这是事关生死的时候 This isn't about you. This is about life and death.
你得服从命令 You need to follow orders.
我跟你说"留一半" 你一下子全撒完了 I told you, "Split load," you dropped it all.
我告诉你不要在湖边装水 你还是做了 I told you not to reload on the lake, you did it anyway.
我告诉你"加速" 你却不踩油门 I told you, "Redline it," you pulled power.
你没有消防员的品质! 你没有! You don't have what it takes! You don't!
好吧! 反正我从来都不想做消防员! Fine! I never wanted to be a firefighter anyway!
那就回去比赛啊! Then go back to racing!
给自己再赢一座奖杯啊 冠军 Go win yourself another trophy, Champ.
我做不到! I can't!
我的变速箱爆裂了! 知道吗? My gearbox is busted! All right?
所以我才减速的 That's why I pulled power.
我再也不能... I'm never gonna...
生活并不能总按你的意愿发展 Life doesn't always go the way you expect it.
但你来这里是做消防员的 But you came here to becne a firefighter.
如果你今天放弃了 If you give up today,
想想那些你明天再也救不了的生命 think of all the lives you won't save tomorrow.
所以 你要怎么做? So, what are you going to do?
这是匹斯顿峰公园美丽的一天 不是吗? Is it a beautiful day here at Piston Peak Park?
是啊 没错! Yes, it is!
感谢大家的到场 Thanks for cning out, everybody.
这里我要特别欢迎一下 And I'd like to give a special welcne
内政部部长 to the Secretary of the Interior
他将要为我们揭幕这具有纪念意义的... who is joining us for the unveiling of this cnmemorative...
牌匾 plaque.
这些游客都危在旦夕! The safety of the tourists is at stake!
对此我深感抱歉 Sorry about that.
女士们先生们 请允许我离开一下下 谢谢各位 If you could excuse me for a moment, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
我在发表演讲吗? Am I giving a speech?
是的 我在演讲 胖妞斯基 Yes, I am, Pnewski.
不 先生 是"普拉斯基" 瀑布斯基 No, sir, "Pulaski." Papooski.
"普拉斯基" 葡萄斯基 "Pulaski." P'tootsie.
"普拉斯基" "Pulaski."
我就是这么叫的啊 我们在说同一件事 That's what I said. We're saying the same thing.
恕我直言 斯宾纳主管 With all due respect, Superintendent Spinner,
山脊那儿的浓烟已经离我们越来越近了 the smoke over the ridge is growing closer.
是啊 或许我们应该把屋顶的洒水器给打开 Yeah, perhaps we should turn on the roof sprinklers?
我们必须疏散大家 We must evacuate.
最好还是听他们的话吧 凯德 他们说得对 Better listen to them, Cad. They're right.
斯宾纳 快过来! 让我们见识见识这牌匾! Come on, Spinner! Let's see that plaque.
马上来 先生! Right away, sir!
我们得把揭幕式取消 We need to cancel the unveiling.
等得越久 后果越不堪设想 The longer we wait, the worse it'll get.
你们算老几? Who are you?
你说得好听点也就是个门童 You're a glorified bell boy.
你呢 就是个被高估了的洒水车 You're an overpriced sprinkler,
而你 带着一个蠢帽子的老东西 and you're old, and you have a dumb hat on.
我是谁? 我可是主管 今天是我和我的旅馆的日子 Who am I? I'm the Superintendent, and today is about me and my lodge.
而现在是我期待已久的时刻! And now is the moment I've been waiting for!
喂 你这也太粗鲁了吧 Now, that's just rude.
着火啦! 噢 Fire! Oh.
快离开这里 Let's get out of here.
快快快! 我们必须撤! Quickly! Quickly. We must evacuate.
别慌别慌! 我们必须撤! Don't panic! We must evacuate!
这是一次强制的疏散活动 This is a mandatory evacuation,
但是我们有足够的时间 but we have plenty of time.
别停下来 Keep moving.
按稳定的速度移动 Keep going at a steady pace.
小心谨慎 慢慢地移动 Keep moving slowly, but carefully.
好了 看 不必慌张 All right. Look, there's no need to panic.
这真的只是一个微不足道的小火灾 It's really just a small, little fire.
请大家都冷静下来 你们明年还能再来的 If you all just calm down, you can cne back next year.
没错 你们都可以明年再来 Sure, you can all cne back next year.
我会在这儿等着你们的! I'll see you right here!
继续前进 就是这样 Move along. That's it.
记住 避开浓烟 远离峡谷壁 And remember, avoid the smoke, stay above the canyon walls,
你们很安全 you'll be okay.
好的好的 下一个 All right, next, please.
让开 拖后腿的渣渣 Out of my way, tail dragger.
停下 大块头 按顺序来 Hold on, there, big fella. No cutsies.
惹毛了我这个朋友可是没好果子吃的 You don't want to upset my buddy, here.
行了 女士 你可以起飞了 All right, ma'am, you're clear for takeoff.
谢谢你! Thank you!
记住 避开浓烟 Remember to avoid the smoke
并且远离峡谷壁! and stay above the canyon walls!
走啊 快点 Move along. Quickly, please.
不好意思 不好意思 只能到这里了 I'm sorry. I am sorry. That is all.
火车已经满载了 The train is full.
剩下的游客们 请跟着工作人员走 Remaining guests, please follow a staff member.
他们会带领你们去安全出口的主干道 They will lead you to the main road exit.
全部登车完毕! All aboard!
布莱德... Blade...
停机坪应该已经清空了 Airway Meadow should be clear.
我们可以从那里起飞 We'll take off from there.
走吧 Let's go.
布莱德! Blade!
布莱德! Blade!
小补丁 快接线 我是守望者七号 Patch, cne in, this is Crophopper Seven.
小补丁 快接啊! Patch, cne in!
收到 守望者七号 I read you, Crophopper Seven.
布莱德不行了 重复一次 布莱德不行了! Blade is down. I repeat, Blade is down!
我会派举风去支援的 I'll send Windlifter to respond.
呆在那里不要动 Stay at your location.
好的 就这样 慢慢来 慢慢来 Okay, that's good. Slow, slow.
很好 很好 Good, good.
小心! Careful!
好 我们成功了! Good. We're good!
松果 把那些绳子撤了 Pinecone, get those straps off.
雪崩? 到! Avalanche? Yes!
把坡道抬起来靠在入口处 小心点 Push the ramp alongside the access panel and be careful.
他会好起来的吧? He'll be okay, right?
情况很糟糕 但是马鲁是这里最好的修理工了 It's bad, but, Maru, he's the best there is.
他会让布莱德比新的时候更好的 He'll make him better than new.
他的液压器已经被完全烧毁了 His hydraulics are cnpletely fried.
他的液压油在流失 He's losing fluids.
我得立刻把他带回车库 I gotta get him back to the garage, stat.
炸药 拖一下钩子! Dynamite, tow hook!
马上来 Coming right up.
我需要仓库里的液压油 I'm gonna need hydraulic fluid from the shed.
明白 Copy that.
晕眩 我们需要另一太发动机 我来搞定! Blackout, we'll need another generator. I got it!
看看主飞机修理库有没有 Try the main hangar.
然后再拿一个热灯来! 是的 长官! And grab another heat lamp! Yes, boss!
表面烧伤得挺严重 The surface burns are bad,
但是内部的损失是可以修复的 but the interior damage is repairable.
只要我们手脚麻利些 很有机会 As long as we move quick, we got a good chance.
他怎么样了? How is he?
他现在在休息了 He's resting now.
哦 Oh.
我已经尽全力了 I've done everything I can.
你觉得他会... Do you think he's gonna be...
听着 达斯迪 不要怪罪自己了 Look, Dusty, don't blame yourself.
他本可以把我留在那里的 He should have left me out there.
不 Nah.
那不符合布莱德的作风 That ain't Blade's style.
特别是发生过尼克那件事之后 Especially since what happened to Nick.
尼克? Nick?
你是说电视节目里的那个尼克洛佩兹? You mean Nick Loopin' Lopez from the TV show?
那是一个平常的日子 It was just a routine day on the set.
尼克在为一场特技戏表演 And Nick, he was doing
他标志性的环形飞行 his trademark loop for a stunt scene.
但这时来了阵诡异的侧向风 But there was this freak crosswind.
布莱德是第一个到达现场的... Blade was the first one on the scene...
但是他不知道该怎么做 But he didn't know what to do.
他最好的朋友就这么去世了 His best friend was gone.
而布莱德则认为他的生命也结束了 And Blade thought his life was over, too.
但他没有就此放弃 But he didn't give up.
他参加了训练 通过了认证 然后来到了这里 He got trained, got certified, and came here.
布莱德 他过去总是在表演救人的节目 Blade, he used to pretend to save lives.
现在 他真的做到了 Now, he saves them for real.
屋顶上面发生什么了? What's going on up there?
我们供水不足了 We're not getting enough water.
嘿! 我们旅社的水不够了 Hey! We're not getting enough water on the lodge.
把主水管重新搭建 通到屋顶的洒水器去 Reroute the main water line to the roof sprinklers.
喔 不 不行的! Oh. No, no, no!
消防员们需要那些水来缓解火情 The firefighters need that water to make retardant.
你是怎么知道的? 我是服务台的 How do you know that? I'm the concierge.
了解一切是我的职责 It's my job to know everything.
我不在乎! I don't care!
你为他们工作吗? 不 你是我手下的 无名小卒 Do you work for them? No, you work for me, what's your name.
现在 是你去帮我呢 还是我亲自去解决这件事呢? Now, are you gonna do it, or do I have to do it myself?
给点力啊! Come on, cne on!
我搞定啦! I got it!
好了 各位 保持冷静 All right, everybody, stay calm.
两条路都是畅通的 Both roads are open.
把你们大灯保持近光灯状态 Keep your headlights on low beam
并且速度不要超过每小时五英里 and stay under five miles an hour.
注意安全! And be careful!
这就对了 That's right.
一切都会好起来的 It's going to be fine.
继续前进 我们会把所有人都撤出去的 Keep moving. We're gonna get everybody out.
天啊! Good gracious!
小心! Watch out!
普拉斯基 你受伤了吗? Pulaski, you hurt?
你还好吗? Are you okay?
不 先生 水泵被砸坏了 No, sir. Pump's busted.
我们得另寻出路了 We're gonna have to find another way out.
问题就在这里 部长先生 That's the problem, Mr. Secretary.
没有别的出路了 There is no other way out.
听着 各位 我们有大麻烦了 Listen up, y'all, we got big trouble.
大火蔓延到了主干道把它堵住了 Wildfire jumped the main exit road and now it's blocked.
我知道太阳已经下山了 不过这里由你领导 I know it's after sunset, but you're in cnmand.
听你的命令 It's your call.
没多少时间了 There's not much time.
如果你们要出发 那么最好就是现在 If you're gonna go, you better go now.
我们需要所有可用的飞机 And we'll need every plane we've got.
都装备好 Load up.
起飞倒计时 60秒... We'll have you out of here in 60...
咦? 呃... Huh? Uh...
出事了! 没有水压 Problem! There's no water pressure.
主水管一定又爆炸了 Main line must have burst again.
嘿 小补丁 湖那边怎么样了? Hey, Patch, what's the lake look like?
没有 什么都看不见 Negative. No Visibility.
被火和浓烟笼罩住了 Boxed in by fire and smoke.
我们所剩的只有我们水箱里的水了 All we have left is what's in our tanks.
那就不要浪费 Let's make it count.
我们在径直往火场飞 We're headed straight into the fire.
难道我们不应该绕着它盘旋吗? Aren't we gonna fly around it?
飞往主干道的最快方式就是穿过大火 The fastest way to the main road is through the fire.
做好准备 Brace yourselves.
坚持住 达斯迪! Hold On, Dusty!
我们来把这条路清理通畅 Let's clear this road.
好了 现在 小心前进 All right, now, be careful.
稳扎稳打 Slow and steady.
我们不想看见这里发生任何车祸 We don't want to see any fender benders around here.
举风 你能听到吗? Windlifter, do you copy?
说吧 小补丁 Go ahead, Patch.
有两辆老式越野车被困在了奥格林峡谷 We've got two old RVs trapped in Augerin Canyon.
两辆老式越野车? 不 Two old RVs? Oh, no.
是哈维和维尼 It's Harvey and Winnie.
我们之前见过他们 We met them earlier.
他们在寻找他们初吻的地方 They're looking for the place they had their first kiss.
奥格林峡谷 那可是在公园的另一头 Augerin Canyon. That's at the other end of the park.
我能最快赶到那里 I can get there the fastest.
峡谷会被大火吞噬的 The canyon will be engulfed in flames
而且你还没有阻燃剂 and you have no retardant.
我会从河里舀一些水 I'll scoop off the river.
那里有一大片干净的水源 There's a clear stretch of water.
举风 我可以做到的 Windlifter, I can do it.
去吧 注意安全 Go. And be safe.
救命! Help!
救命 救命! Help. Help!
维尼 坚持住! Winnie, hang on!
啊! Aah!
哈维 哈维 不要松手! 坚持住 会没事的 Harvey, Harvey, don't let go! Hold on, it'll be okay.
达斯迪 Dusty.
干得漂亮 伙计 Good move, partner.
马鲁? Maru?
你好啊 哈哈! Hello, there. Ha ha!
他醒了! He's awake!
我真是个天才 I'm a genius.
早上好啊 灭火机 Morning, mud dropper.
我昏迷了多久? How long have I been out?
五天 Five days.
浸染一直陪在你身边 Dipper stayed by your side the whole time.
我喜欢看你睡觉的样子 I like watching you sleep.
他还活着! 看起来不错啊 达斯迪 He's alive! Looking good, Dusty.
所有飞机们注意 All aircraft,
主管已经进入基地了 the superintendent has entered the base.
主管已经进入基地了 The superintendent has entered the base.
达斯迪 你让我们好生担忧 Well, you had us worried, Dusty.
很高兴看见你又能活动自如了 Glad to see you're out and about.
你是主... 凯德去哪儿了? You're the superinten... What happened to Cad?
洒水器拯救了旅馆 不过没能拯救凯德的工作 Sprinkler saved the lodge, but not his job.
内政部部长做了正确的选择 Secretary of the Interior did the right thing.
他把工作交给了这位护林员耶玛 Put Ranger Jammer, here, in charge.
耶! Yay!
马鲁 你告诉他了吗? Maru, did you tell him?
呃... Uh...
告诉我什么? Tell me what?
我换掉了你的支撑杆 I replaced your prop.
修复了损坏的机翼 Repaired the damaged wing ribs.
尽可能地修补了损伤 Hammered out what damage I could.
甚至把你的浮箱重新装上了 Even got your pontoons back on.
但是你的变速箱... But your gearbox...
我知道 谢谢你至少尝试过 马鲁 I know. Thanks for trying, Maru.
不用谢! You're welcne!
什么? 因为你被修好了! What? Because you're fixed!
等等 真的吗? Wait. Really?
是啊 那是我完成过的最困难的事 Yeah, that was the hardest thing I've ever done.
我给你弄了一个手工特制的 You've got yourself a custom made
周转的 同轴的减速齿轮箱 epicyclic, concentric reduction gearbox.
一个全新的变速箱? A new gearbox?
不 比新的更好 No. It's better than new.
农田守望者 我得说那资格证是你应得的 Crophopper, I'd say you've earned that certification.
根据美国联邦法律第14条 第3例 In accordance with CFR title 14, volume three,
第1章 第139节 B段 chapter one, section 139, sub paragraph B,
普罗普沃什机场被再次认证 Propwash Junction is recertified
可以开始营业了 and open for operation.
飞吧 达斯迪! Go, Dusty!
嘿 达斯迪 我赢了 我赢了! Hey, Dusty, I won, I won!
达斯迪 你猜怎么着 Duster, guess what.
我正式成为玉米上校了 I've been crowned official Corn Colonel.
而我是他的玉米粒二等兵 And I'm his Private Niblet.
我可以戴着我的官帽去看你下周六的比赛吗? Can I wear my official hat to your race next Saturday?
当然可以 楚格 Absolutely, Chug.
只要这里的头儿能给我放假 As long as the boss, here, will give me the day off.
随时都行 Anytime.
好了 玉米粒 是时候去狂欢了! Okay, Niblet, time to hit the festival!
是的 先生 Sir, yes, sir.
嘿 你觉得那个油炸玉米棒的家伙... Hey, you think the deep fried corn cob on a stick guy...
嗷 达斯迪 我们都为你感到骄傲 Aw, Dusty, we're all so proud of you.
谢谢你 救火车 Thanks, Mayday.
你为我 为我们大家所做的 What you did for me, for all of us,
我想感谢你 I want to thank you.
你没必要谢我 不 有必要 You don't have to thank me. Yes, I do.
你所做的 To do what you did,
只有一架特别的飞机才能做到 it takes a special kind of plane.
女士飞机和先生飞机们 Ladies and gentleplanes,
把你们的注意力转移到天空中 turn your attention to the skies
关注今天的飞行表演吧 for today's featured aerial presentation.
普罗普沃什玉米节骄傲地为您呈现 The Propwash Junction Corn Fest is proud to present
匹斯顿峰空中消防队 the Piston Peak Air Attack team
以及我们独一无二的冠军选手 and our very own world champion racer
和消防员 and firefighter,
农田守望者达斯迪 Dusty Crophopper.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
哇哦 嗯哼? Whoa. Huh?
欢迎来到死亡峡谷国家公园 Welcne to Death Valley National Park.
这里热吗? Is it hot?
是啊 很热 Yes, it is.
我们快跟上! Let's keep up the pace!
雪崩 晕眩 快快快! Avalanche, Blackout, move, move, move!
你们看到了吗? Did you guys see that?
我们走! 我们走! 耶! Let's go! Let's go! Yay!
