我知道你在想什么 I know what you're thinking.
一个孤独的骑士 A lone rider.
一个反乌托邦的世界 A dystopian world.
一片荒废的土地 A land that's gone to waste.
这个世界是怎么破碎的 How did this world getso broken?
一切都始于500年前 Well, that all began 500 years ago.
龙佑之邦 Kumandra.
这是我们曾经的样子 This is what we used to be.
那时 我们的国度是完整的 When our land was whole,
人类能够跟龙 和睦相处 and we lived harmoniously alongside...dragons.
它们是神奇的生物 Magical creatures who brought us
能给我们带来雨水与和平 waterand rain and peace.
那曾是天堂 It was paradise.
但是后来 庄魔来了 But then, the Druun came.
无情的瘟疫像野火一样蔓延开来 A mindless plague that spread like wildfire,
它吞噬的人越多 力量就越强大 multiplying as they consumed life
把接触到的所有人都变成了石头 and turned everyone they touched into stone.
龙竭尽所能地为我们而战 The dragons fought for us the best they could,
但这还不够 but it wasn't enough.
因此 强大的希苏达图 That's when the Mighty Sisudatu,
最后一条龙 the last dragon,
把她所有的魔力都注入了一颗龙珠中 concentrated all her magic into a gem and...
赶走了庄魔 ...blasted the Druun away.
所有被石化的人都恢复了 Everyone that was turned to stone came back.
除了龙 Except the dragons.
希苏也不见了 只剩下她的龙珠 All that was left of Sisu was her gem.
人类本应该受到启发 It should have been this big inspirational moment,
靠着她的牺牲而幸存的人类 本应该团结起来 where humanity united over her sacrifice.
但是事实正相反 人就是人 But instead, people being people,
他们互相争斗 they all fought to possess
试图独占残存的龙之魔法 the last remnant of dragon magic.
人们开始划定边界 龙佑之邦分裂了 Borders were drawn, Kumandra divided.
大家相互为敌 而龙珠则必须被藏起来 We all became enemies, and the gem had to be hidden.
但世界并不是这样分崩离析的 But that's not how the world broke.
这些都是500年后才发生的 That didn't truly happen until 500 years later,
这时 我出现在了故事中 when I came into the story.
寻龙传说
某人真是自作聪明 Looks like someone's trying to be clever.
好了 图图 All right, Tuk Tuk,
让他们看看 什么才是真的聪明 let's show 'em what clever really looks like.
图图 Tuk Tuk!
快点 Come on!
集中精力 Focus!
谢谢 Thank you.
小家伙 太棒了 来击个爪 Hey, bud, that was awesome. Give me some shell.
我帮你 I got ya.
哇 Whoa.
等等 Wait a second.
不可能这么简单吧 This feels too easy.
班加酋长 Chief Benja.
我知道阻止我是你的职责 I know it's your job to try and stop me,
但你不会成功的 but you won't.
年轻人 别把勇气误认为是能力 Don't mistake spirit for skill, young one.
我保证 你绝对无法踏入 I promise you will not set foot
龙珠阵内圈一步 on the Dragon Gem's inner circle.
连一趾头都伸不进去 Not even a toe.
你最好把剑拔出来 You might wanna take out that blade.
你会需要它的 You're gonna need it.
今天不会 Not today.
啵 Boop.
就像我说的 别想踏进内圈一步 Like I said, not one foot on the inner circle.
你输了 拉雅 You lost, Raya.
是吗 Did I?
拉雅… Raya...
我应该说“别想两只脚踏入”的 I probably should have said two feet.
不用太自责 班加酋长 Hey, don't beat yourself up too much, Chief Benja.
你已经尽力了 You gave it your best.
我不会自责的 I won't.
而且你应该叫我“父亲”或者“爸” And it's either "Father" or "Ba" to you.
你做得很好 露珠 你通过测试了 You did good, dewdrop. You passed the test.
哇 Wow.
希苏的灵魂 The spirit of Sisu.
我们家族的几代人都立誓要守护龙珠 For generations, our family has sworn to protect the gem.
今天 你将继承这一传统 Today, you will join that legacy.
拉雅 龙心族公主 我的女儿 Raya, Princess of Heart, my daughter,
现在你是龙珠守护者了 you are now a Guardian of the Dragon Gem.
看起来某人很兴奋啊 Well, someone's excited.
是的 Well, yeah!
任何想偷走龙珠的人 I mean, anyone hoping to steal the Dragon Gem
现在必须要面对 now has to face the fury
我们部落最强大的两名剑客 of the two baddest blades in all the lands.
我很高兴你认为自己准备好了 露珠 I'm glad you feel prepared, dewdrop,
因为我有重要的事情要告诉你 because I have something important to tell you.
其他部落的人已经快要到了 The other lands, they're on their way here, as we speak.
是吗 呃… They are? Uh...
好 Okay.
没问题 我们能做到 我已经准备好了 Okay, no, we can do this. I'm ready.
我知道怎么制止他们 I know exactly how we'll stop them.
真的吗 告诉我你对其他部落了解多少 Really? Tell me what you know about the other lands.
首先 龙尾部落 First... Tail.
生活在炎热的沙漠 有一帮狡猾的雇佣兵 A sweltering desert with sneaky mercenaries
喜欢出阴招 who fight dirty.
第二 龙爪部落 Second, Talon.
一个水上市场 以快速交易而闻名 A floating market famous for fast deals
他们的战士速度更快 and fighters with even faster hands.
第三 龙脊部落 Third, Spine.
生活在寒冷的竹林 A frigid bamboo forest
守护他们的是异常魁梧的战士 guarded by exceptionally large warriors,
和他们的巨斧 and their giant axes.
第四 龙牙部落 我们最强劲的敌人 Fourth, Fang. Our fiercest enemy.
保护这个部落的 是愤怒的刺客 A nation protected by angry assassins,
和他们更愤怒的猫 and their even angrier cats.
好了 Okay,
我们要准备十字弓和投石机 so we're gonna need some crossbows and catapults and...
火焰投石机怎么样 Ooh! What about flaming catapults?
或者 用龙尾族的虾酱 Or, how about shrimp paste from Tail.
龙爪族的香茅 龙脊族的竹笋 lemongrass from Talon, bamboo shoots from Spine,
龙牙族的辣椒 再加上龙心族的棕榈糖 怎么样 chilis from Fang and palm sugar from Heart?
是要给他们下毒吗 We'll poison them?
不 我们不会给他们下毒 No, we're not going to poison them
也不会跟他们战斗 and we're not going to fight them.
是要跟他们一起吃饭 We're going to share a meal with them.
什么 是我请他们来的 Wait, what? I invited them.
但他们都是敌人啊 But they're our enemies.
他们与我们为敌 They're only our enemies
只是因为他们认为龙珠的魔法 because they think the Dragon Gem
给我们带来了繁荣 magically brings us prosperity.
太荒谬了 这和龙珠没关系 That's ridiculous. It doesn't do that.
但他们认为有关系 They assume it does,
我们对他们也有类似的想象 just like we assume things about them.
拉雅 每个部落都以龙的一部分命名 Raya, there's a reason why each land
这是有原因的 is named after a part of the dragon.
我们曾经是和谐统一的整体 We were once unified. Harmoniously as one.
龙佑之邦 Kumandra.
爸 那都是古代的事了 That's ancient history, Ba.
但它也可以重现 But it doesn't have to be.
听着 如果我们不停止争斗 Listen, if we don't stop
并且再次学会互相信任 and learn to trust one another again,
那么迟早 it's only a matter of time
我们会互相毁灭 before we tear each other apart.
我不希望你生活在那样的世界里 This isn't the world I want you to live in.
我相信我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 I believe that we can be Kumandra again.
但是必须有人迈出第一步 But someone has to take the first step.
相信我 Trust me.
爸 气氛好像有点紧张啊 Things look a little tense, Ba.
别担心 我会讲个笑话当开场白 Don't worry, I'm gonna open with a joke.
千万别 Please don't.
开玩笑的 I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
龙尾族 龙爪族 People of Tail, Talon,
龙脊族和龙牙族 Spine, and Fang,
欢迎来到龙心部落 welcne to Heart.
我们互相为敌的时间已经太久了 For far too long, we have been enemies,
但今天是新的一天 but today is a new day.
今天 我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 Today, we can be Kumandra once more.
说得真好 班加酋长 Nice speech, Chief Benja.
你让我们来的真正目的是什么 But why'd you really bring us here?
要抢劫吗 Are you gonna rob us?
他们为什么要抢我们 Why would he need to rob us?
龙心部落已经拥有一切了 The land of Heart already has everything.
你们部落有最强大的武器 Oh, it's easy to pontificate on Kumandra
所以才敢说什么龙佑之邦 when you hold the mightiest weapon in all the lands.
龙珠不是武器 是神圣的遗物 The gem's not a weapon. It's a sacred relic.
龙佑之邦就是个笑话 Kumandra! Kumandra's a joke!
他大老远把我们叫过来 He brought us all this way
就是为了讲个童话 to talk about fairy tales.
根本毫无意义 This is pointless!
我有话要说 I have something to say.
谁饿了 Who's hungry?
去吧 没事的 Go ahead. It's all right.
我是龙牙族的纳玛莉 I'm Namaari, of Fang.
嗨 纳玛莉 我是拉雅 Hi, Namaari. I'm Raya.
那是希苏吗 Is that Sisu?
不好意思 Sorry, um, yeah,
我可能有点像个龙呆子 I might be a little bit of a dragon nerd.
嘿 我才是戴着希苏粉丝项链的人 Hey, I'm the one wearing the Sisu fan necklace.
来吧 Come on.
你吃饭了吗 Have you eaten yet?
真的吗 Seriously?
你妈妈真是这么说的 Your mom actually said that?
好尴尬 好吧 下一个问题 Awkward. Okay, next question.
近身肉搏还是用剑 Handtohand or swords?
永远选剑 是吧 Blades all day. Right?
好 正装还是休闲装 Okay, dressy or casual?
只有怪物会选择 Only a monster would choose
日常穿这种衣服 to wear this outfit on the regular.
米饭还是炖菜 Uh, rice or stew?
我没想到这个问题会让你为难 I didn't think that'd stump you.
其实我已经很久 Uh... This is actually one of the first times
没有吃过米饭了 I've had rice in awhile.
真的吗 Really?
在外人看来 龙牙族也许还不错 Fang may look nice on the outside,
但我们内部有很多严重问题 but we have some pretty big holes on the inside.
哦 Oh.
对不起 我不该破坏气氛的 Sorry. Didn't mean to bring it down.
说到哪了 So, where were we?
我们都是单亲家庭 We both have single parents
讲的笑话都特别尴尬 who are terrible at telling jokes.
都是女战士 We're both warrior women
讨厌不舒服的正装 who despise uncnfortable formal wear.
而且我们都是希苏的超级粉丝 And we're both Sisu superfans.
对 Yeah.
你知道吗 根据龙牙传说 她还活着 You know, Fang legend says she's still out there.
希苏 你在开玩笑吧 Sisu? You're kidding, right?
想看看吗 Wanna see something?
他们允许你带着它 Are you supposed to have that?
不允许 No.
根据这上面说的 According to this,
强大的希苏赶走庄魔之后 after the Mighty Sisu blasted away all the Druun,
她掉入水中 顺水漂流而下 she fell into the water and floated downstream.
传说她现在正沉睡在河流的尽头 Legends say she's now sleeping at the river's end.
那条河 这里有几百条河 But which river? There's, like, hundreds.
我不知道 I don't know.
但如果我们能找到她 你能想象是什么样子吗 But if we could find it, could you imagine?
一条龙回到了世界 A dragon back in the world.
情况可能会好得多 Things could be so much better.
是啊 Yeah.
也许我们真的能再次成为龙佑之邦 Maybe we really could be Kumandra again.
给你 Here.
哇 Whoa.
真的吗 Really?
一个龙呆子送给另一个龙呆子的礼物 From one dragon nerd to another.
嘿 Hey.
跟我来 姐妹 给你看样东西 Come with me, dep la. I wanna show you something.
希苏之魂 我能感觉到 The spirit of Sisu. I can feel it.
这是全世界 It's the last bit of dragon magic
仅存的龙之魔法 left in the whole world.
我理解龙心族 为什么这么严密地守护它了 I see why Heart guards it so closely.
谢谢你 这真是帮上我的大忙了 Thank you, dep la. You've been very helpful.
在另一个世界里 我们也许能成为朋友 In a different world, maybe we could have been friends,
但现在我必须做对龙牙族有利的事 but I have to do what's right for Fang.
维拉纳酋长 很高兴龙牙族接受了我们的邀请 Chief Virana, I'm so glad Fang accepted our invitation.
你不可能带走希苏的龙珠 There is no way you're taking Sisu's gem.
不好意思 现在是龙牙的龙珠了 Sorry. It's Fang's now.
我不会让你们踏入龙珠阵内圈一步 You will not set foot on the Dragon Gem's inner circle.
这是怎么回事 What's going on?
怎么回事 What is this?
龙牙族想要抢走龙珠 Fang's making a play for the gem!
不 龙珠应该归我们龙脊族 No! Spine should have the gem!
我们肯定会先拿到手 Not if we get to it first!
我们的剑可不答应 Our blades say different.
听我说 Listen to me!
我们有一个选择 We have a choice.
我们可以相互厮杀 We can tear each other apart,
也可以团结起来 建立一个更美好的世界 or we can cne together and build a better world.
现在还不算太晚 It's not too late.
我仍然相信 我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 I still believe we can be Kumandra again.
爸 Ba!
别挡道儿 Out of my way!
龙珠属于龙脊族 The gem belongs to Spine!
把龙珠给我 Give me the gem!
不… No... No...
庄魔 Druun.
那里面仍然有魔力 There's still magic in them!
快拿上碎片 不 Get the pieces! No!
爸 快点 我们得离开 Ba! Come on, we have to go!
他们不敢碰水 They're repelled by water.
快 去河边 Hurry! Get to the river!
爸 快起来 Ba, get up! Come on!
我们得继续跑 Please, we have to keep moving.
快起来 Get up!
爸 我们没时间了 Ba! We don't have time!
站起来 我会帮你… Stand up! I'll help...
拉雅 听我说 Raya, you have to listen.
你才是龙珠守护者 You are the Guardian of the Dragon Gem.
爸 你说这个干什么 Ba, why are you saying this?
这里还有光 还有希望 There's still light in this. There's still hope.
不 我们可以一起守护它们 No! We can make it together.
你能行的 You're okay.
拉雅 不要放弃他们 Raya. Don't give up on them.
我爱你 我的露珠 I love you, my dewdrop.
爸 Ba?
不 No!
爸 Ba!
爸 Ba.
龙尾部落 六年后
希望就是这里 Please let this be it.
你在干什么 你这个大皮虫 What are you doing, you big fur bug?
伙计 集中精力 Hey, buddy, focus.
眼睛看前面 图图 Eyes forward, Tuk Tuk.
好孩子 Good boy.
你太容易分心了 You're so easily distracted.
哥们儿 你太大了 不能再这样了 You're getting a little too big for this, bud.
搜寻了六年 Six years of searching
最后就找到了一艘沉船 and we end up at a literal shipwreck.
这不是一个坏兆头吧 That's not a bad sign, is it?
希苏达图 Sisudatu...
我不知道你能否听到 I don't know if you're listening.
为了找到你 我搜寻了每一条河 I've searched every river to find you,
这是最后一条河 and now I'm here at the very last one.
活着的人已经不多了 Look, there's not a lot of us left,
我们真的需要你的帮助 and we really... We really need your help.
说实话吧 If I can be honest,
我自己也真的需要你的帮助 I really need your help.
我犯了一个错误 I made a mistake.
我信任了一个不该信的人 然后… I trusted someone I shouldn't have, and...
整个世界都崩溃了 ...now the world's broken.
希苏达图 Sisudatu...
我真希望我爸能回来 I just really, really want my ba back.
求你了 Please.
好 Okay...
开始 Here goes everything.
如意 如意 Suvaa de draa sim
按我心意 Mandra de draa lim
快快显灵 Bavaa de draa Tomben
我知道 伙计 我没忘… I know, buddy, I haven't forgot...
天啊 我在哪 Oh, my... Where am I?
盘谷 安巴 普拉妮 你们在吗 Pengu? Amba? Pranee? Are you here?
强大的希苏 Oh, Mighty Sisu.
谁在说话 Who said that?
你好 Hello?
你好 Hello?
哦 Oh!
对不起 我没看见你 Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
没事 你只是沾上了一点土 Not too bad. Just a little dusty.
我帮你拍拍 Let me get that for ya.
希苏 Sisu?
你是希苏 You are Sisu?
你是人 And you're people.
你叫什么名字 What's your name?
拉雅 我是拉雅 Raya. I'm Raya.
而且你不是石头人 也就是说… And you're not made of stone, which means...
它成功了 It worked!
我们做到了 We did it!
你听到了吗 盘谷 成功了 You hear that, Pengu? It worked!
我没有搞砸 I didn't mess it up!
那是食物吗 Is that food?
我忙着拯救世界 I was so focused on saving the world,
今天忘记吃早餐了 I forgot to have breakfast today.
今天 Today?
你觉得今天是哪天啊 When exactly do you think today is?
周二 Tuesday.
我是说…真好吃 I mean... Mmm.
这美味的零食是什么 What is this delightful culinary treat?
是菠萝蜜干 我自己晒的 It's jackfruit jerky. I dried it myself.
你的厨艺真是太好了 Well, cnpliments to the chef.
剩下的给你吃吧 小子 Wanna finish this, Skippy?
呃… Uh...
希苏 有些事我要告诉你 Sisu, there are a few things I need to catch you up on.
什么 Oh, yeah?
你打碎了 You broke it?
天啊 不好了 太糟糕了 Oh, oh. Oh, my. This is bad. This is bad.
我睡了500年 I've been asleep for 500 years,
你让庄魔回来了 you brought back the Druun,
但我的兄弟姐妹都没有回来 and none of my brothers and sisters came back.
他们为什么不回来 Why didn't they cne back?
我不知道 I don't know.
你还打碎了龙珠 Also, you broke the gem!
我还有一大块儿呢 But I still have a big chunk of it, though.
你觉得这能让我高兴点吗 Is that supposed to make me feel better?
如果你丢了一只小狗 我说 If you lost a puppy, and I said...
“但我们还有一大块儿呢” "Well, we still have a big chunk of it!"
这能让你高兴点吗 Would that make you feel better?
你不能再做一个吗 Can't you just make another one?
不 我不能就这么“再做一个” No, I can't just "make another one."
但你是一条龙啊 But you're a dragon.
跟你说实话吧 I'm gonna be real with you, all right?
我不是最好的龙 I'm not, like, the best dragon, ya know?
但是你拯救了世界 But you saved the world.
确实是我干的 这是真的 I did do that. That's true.
但是你做过小组项目吗 But have you ever done like a group project,
小组里总有个孩子 but there's, like, that one kid
没怎么干活 who didn't pitch in as much,
但还是拿到一样的分数了 but still ended up with the same grade?
其实真正制造龙珠的不是我 Yeah, I wasn't the one who actually made the gem.
我只是把它拿出来了 I just turned it in.
哇 Whoa. Uh...
你在发光 You're glowing.
谢谢 Oh, thank you.
我用芦荟和河泥来保养我的… I use aloe and river slime to maintain my...
不是 看 No, no. Look!
这是我妹妹安巴的魔力 Oh! This is my little sister Amba's magic.
我得到了她的光芒 I got the glow!
你妹妹的魔力 Your little sister's magic?
对 每条龙都有独特的魔力 Yeah, every dragon has a unique magic.
那你的魔力是什么 Okay, what's yours?
我特别擅长游泳 I'm a really strong swimmer.
等等 你拿起了龙珠 Wait, wait, wait, you touched this gem piece
它就给了你力量 and it gave you powers.
你知道这意味着什么吗 You know what this means, right?
我不再需要夜灯了 I no longer need a night light?
什么 不是 你仍然跟龙珠的魔力相连 What? No! You're still connected to the gem's magic,
也就是说你仍然能使用它 and that means you can still use it
拯救世界 to save the world.
如果我们拿到所有的龙珠碎片 If we can get all the other gem pieces...
我就可以复原它 你就可以复原它 I can reassemble it... ...you can reassemble it...
再把庄魔赶走 再把庄魔赶走 ...and boom the Druun away!
能把我爸带回来吗 And bring my ba back?
能把龙佑之邦所有人带回来 And bring all of Kumandra back.
纳玛莉公主 Princess Namaari,
龙尾部落已经被庄魔入侵了 the Tail lands are infested with Druun.
班加的女儿在这里就跟石头一样 毫无威胁 Benja's daughter is as good as stone out here.
她就会看毫无用处的龙卷轴 Retrieving some useless dragon scroll
不值得为她冒险 isn't worth the risk.
还有人质疑为什么来这里吗 Anyone else wanna question why we're out here?
情况是这样的 Okay, so here's the sitch.
龙珠破碎后 五个部落的酋长 After the gem broke, each piece was taken
每人都拿到了一片碎片 by one of the chiefs of the five lands,
龙牙 龙心 龙脊 龙爪和龙尾 Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail.
我们现在就在龙尾部落 Where we are now.
我有很多问题 Wow. So many questions.
第一个 我为什么要穿成这样 First one, why am I wearing this?
因为我们不想引起别人的注意 Well, we don't want to attract attention.
那这顶帽子你真是选对了 Oh, you definitely chose the right hat for that.
你为什么觉得龙尾族的酋长在这里 So, what makes you think the Tail chief's here?
因为这里不仅仅是个陷阱 Because this place didn't just boobytrap itself.
这说不通啊 This doesn't make sense.
这些可挡不住庄魔 None of this would stop a Druun.
不是为了挡住庄魔 而是挡住人 It's not to stop Druun. It's to stop people.
怎么了 What?
你为什么这样看着我 Why are you looking at me like that?
没什么 Nothing.
只是还不习惯看到龙 I'm just not used to seeing dragons.
大开眼界吧 你还没见过我仰泳呢 Impressed, huh? Wait until you see my backstroke.
我在水里真是厉害极了 I'm wicked when I hit that liquid.
水中技能特别棒 I got water skills that kill.
一入水简直是大杀四方 无人能及 I slaughter when I hit the water.
我真的很擅长游泳 节奏无敌 I'm, like, really good at swimming, through rhyme.
我就是想表达 I was trying to make that...
我真的很会游泳 That I'm really good at swim...
我是一名优秀的游泳者 这就是我 I'm a good swimmer, is basically what I'm...
好的 我们得继续前进 Okay, um, we need to keep going.
哦 不 什么 是什么 Oh, no! What? What is it?
我们忘了给龙尾酋长带礼物了 We forgot to bring a gift for the Tail chief.
什么 礼物 I'm sorry. A gift?
对 礼物 表达的是: Yeah. A gift says,
“你可以信任我 我可以信任你吗 ” "You can trust me, can I trust you?"
你好呀 小家伙 Aw. Hey there, little fella.
这只甲虫屁股还挺翘 This beetle's got a booty.
小心点 这是嘟嘟炸 Uh... Careful. It's a Toot N Boom.
为什么叫… Why is it called a...
知道了 明白 有道理 Got it. Noted. Makes sense.
呃… Uh...
不过你得承认 You have to admit though,
这些虫屁股真是挺可爱的 these bug booties are kind of cute.
这应该就是龙尾酋长了 I'd say we found the Tail chief.
怎么回事 What happened to her?
看起来 From the looks of it,
她为了保住龙珠 she was hoarding the gem
成了自己陷阱的受害人 and became a victim of her own traps.
好吧 还是得佩服她的责任心 Well, you gotta admire her cnmitment.
好了 抓紧 Okay. Hold on.
哦 我们应该跳过去是吗 Oh, we were doing a jumpy thing!
对不起 我的错 So sorry. My bad.
现在我明白了 I get it now. I'm with it.
希苏 Sisu...
别碰 don't.
拿到两块了 还有三块 Two down, three to go.
我变形了 变成人了 I just shapechanged! Into people!
龙能变成人 Dragons can do that?
这是我妹妹普拉妮的魔法 This was my sister Pranee's thing.
看看我的人手 我的人脸 Look at my people arms and my people face.
看我屁股离脑袋有多近 Look how close my butt is to my head.
现在你就不用把我藏起来了 Now that you don't have to hide me,
拿到剩下的龙珠碎片简直易如反掌 getting the rest of the gems is gonna be a breeze.
这次确实很简单 Yeah, well, this one was easy,
但剩下的碎片 but the rest of them are being held
都被一堆不好惹的混蛋守着 by a bunch of nogood binturis.
混蛋 Binturi?
这样描述老朋友可不太好 That's not a very nice way to describe an old friend.
纳玛莉 Namaari.
最近怎么样 姐妹 What's drippin', dep la?
哎呀 你终于交到新朋友了 Oh, I see you've finally made a new friend.
我本来还担心 And here I was worried
你会变成那种孤独的养猫女人 you were gonna end up becning a cat lady
像我一样 like me.
感觉你们不太像闺蜜 Something tells me you're not besties.
你们是来偷龙珠碎片的 为什么 Stealing Dragon Gem pieces, are we? Why?
能说什么呢 我就喜欢亮闪闪的东西 What can I say? Bling is my thing.
我得承认 拉雅 直到几个月前 I gotta admit, Raya, until a few months ago,
我都一直以为你变成石头了 I thought you were stone.
但是后来 有人偷走了龙牙族的龙卷轴 But then, someone stole Fang's dragon scroll.
这就是你追我的原因 Oh, is that why you're chasing me?
我还以为是因为你想我了 And here I thought it was because you missed me.
你真的在找希苏吗 Are you really looking for Sisu?
你是12岁的小孩吗 What are you, 12?
对 我真的在找希苏 Yeah, I actually was looking for Sisu.
你猜怎么着 我找到她了 Oh, and guess what? I found her.
希苏 打个招呼 Say hi, Sisu.
你好 Hi!
很高兴见到你 It's very nice to meet you,
我喜欢你的发型 还有你的猫…的发型 and I love your hair and your cats' hair.
抓住她们 Take them.
快跑 Run!
不是这样 两条腿跑 Not like that! Two legs!
对 Right!
图图 快滚 Tuk Tuk! Roll!
跳 Jump!
那个女孩是谁 Who was that girl?
纳玛莉 That's Namaari.
她就是那个毁掉世界的卑鄙混蛋 She's the backstabbing binturi that broke the world.
那些猫速度真快 Wow, those cats are really fast, huh?
猫和庄魔有什么共同点 What do cats and Druun have in cnmon?
呃...都没有灵魂 Um... They have no souls?
而且都讨厌水 And they both hate water.
抓紧了 Oh. Hold on!
有人吗 Hello? Is anybody here?
欢迎来到举世闻名的虾馆 Welcne to the worldfamous Shrimporium.
我是波弟 由我为两位服务 My name is Boun. I'll be your server today.
想了解一下今天的特色菜吗 Would you like to hear our daily specials?
想 介绍下 Yes, please!
我们有虾 有粥 We got shrimp, we got congee.
我们有美味停不下嘴的虾粥 We got a shrimp congee that won't quit.
船长呢 船长在哪 The captain, where is the captain?
我去叫他 Let me go get him.
你们好 我的新客人们 What's up, my new customers?
我是波弟船长 I'm Captain Boun,
也是虾馆的船主 厨师 the owner, chef, and chief financial officer
以及财务总监 of the Shrimporium.
有什么可以效劳的 How can I help you?
我是希苏 Well, I'm Sisu and...
我们要立刻去龙爪部落 And we need to get to Talon now.
对不起 虾馆不是水上出租车 I'm sorry. The Shrimporium is not a water taxi.
哇 好多玉石 Toi, that's a lot of jade!
预付一半 到了龙爪部落再给剩下的 成交 Half now, half when we arrive in Talon. Deal?
抓紧你的粥碗 Clasp onto your congee.
今天的特色菜是 Today's special is
远行 to go.
波弟船长 Uh, Captain Boun?
这东西能走快点儿吗 Does this thing go any faster?
你没说龙牙族在追你们啊 Whoa! You didn't tell me Fang was after you!
这得加钱 This is gonna cost you extra!
别担心 让我来 Don't worry, I got it.
她在干什么 What is she doing?
怎么回事 What is happening?
我朋友特别擅长游泳 My friend's a really strong swimmer.
再见 混蛋们 Byebye, binturi.
纳玛莉公主 如果她们是去找龙珠碎片的 Princess Namaari, if they're after gem pieces,
那下一站肯定是龙爪部落 their next stop would be Talon.
我们不能跟着她们去龙爪 We're not following them to Talon.
我们要回龙牙 We're going back to Fang.
我要跟维拉纳酋长谈谈 I need to speak with Chief Virana.
希苏 Sisu? Sisu?
请从水里上来 Please get out of there.
我是水龙 I'm a water dragon.
这是水 这就是我的地方 This is water. It's sort of my thing.
你想下来吗 You wanna cne in?
你会被人发现的 Someone could see you.
你是说那个霹雳舞船长吗 Oh. Do you mean Captain Pop and Lock over there?
你怕什么 What, are you scared
怕他要跟我比舞吗 he's gonna challenge me to a dance battle?
希苏 我见识过 人类为了龙珠 Sisu, I saw people lose their minds
能变得多疯狂 over a Dragon Gem.
如果他们见到真正的龙 你能想象会发生什么吗 Can you imagine what they'd do over an actual dragon?
你是整个计划的重点 Look, we need you to make this all work.
在找到所有碎片前 你要一直保持人形 Until we have all the gems, you have to stay human.
拜托了 Please.
看来你确实有些信任问题啊 Wow, you really got some trust issues.
我父亲就盲目地信任他人 Look, my father blindly trusted people,
于是他变成石头了 and now, he's stone.
我们会把你爸变回来的 Hey, we'll get your ba back.
有我呢 姑娘 谁是你的龙 I got you, girl. Come on, who's your dragon?
我是说“谁是你的人” 因为我会一直当人 直到… I mean, human. Because I'm gonna be a human until...
你明白的 Yeah, you... You get it.
谁饿了 Okay, who's hungry?
我饿了 Oh, I am.
两份虾馆特色粥 要多辣 Two house specials. How spicy would you like it?
辣 特辣 还是波弟变态辣 Hot, hotter, or Boungoesthedynamite?
我要吃辣 不 Bring on the heat! Yeah, no.
不行 No, I don't think so.
你在干什么 Uh, what are you doing?
我们不认识他 这可能有毒 We don't know him. It could be poison.
他为什么要给我们下毒 Why would he poison us?
对啊 我为什么要给你们下毒 Yeah, why would I poison you?
首先 你想要我的玉包 First, to get my jade purse,
第二 偷我的剑 second, to steal my sword,
第三 不知道 可能是绑架我的图图 and third, I don't know, to kidnap my Tuk Tuk.
有道理 但如果这是毒药… All good points, but if this is poison...
那肯定会让你死于幸福 ...you're gonna die happy.
不了 谢谢 我们有吃的 Yeah, thanks, but we got our own eats.
太好吃了 This is delicious.
顺便说一句 没毒 By the way, not poison.
但是… But it's...
好辣 It's hot. Ooh, it's hot!
好辣 太辣了 It's hot! It's really hot!
天啊 水 Oh, my! Oh! Water!
波弟 波弟船长 甲板上需要水 Boun? Captain Boun? We need water on deck!
我知道 伙计 I know, buddy.
你知道吗 白天的时候 You know, during the day,
你几乎能忘掉它们的存在 you can almost forget they're here,
但是到了晚上… but at night...
这就是为什么我从不离开我的船 This is why I never leave the boat.
你是个聪明的孩子 You're a smart kid.
庄魔到底是什么 What are Druun, anyways?
瘟疫 是从人类的纷争中孕育而生的 A plague. Born from human discord.
它们一直都在 They've always been here.
等到人类脆弱的时刻 就大举进攻 Waiting for a moment of weakness to attack.
它们就像是龙的反面 They're like the opposite of dragons.
龙给世界带来水和生机 Instead of bringing water and life to the world,
而庄魔就像无情的火 they're like a relentless fire
所到之处 所有生命都被吞噬 that consumes everything in its wake
只剩下灰烬和石头 until there's nothing left except ash and stone.
它们夺走了我的家人 They took my family.
也夺走了我的家人 They took mine, too.
我们到了 Looks like we're here.
你们在龙爪的事办完之后要去哪里 So, where are you guys heading after Talon?
我可能也要去那里 I might be heading there, too.
当然了 你们得付钱 I mean, for a fee, of course.
当然 Of course.
龙爪部落
这样的房子能防庄魔 真聪明 Wow! What a smart way to Druunproof your house.
直接在水上建房 Build right on the water.
龙爪族的人真是天才 People of Talon are geniuses.
龙爪人看起来挺好 Yeah. Talon may look nice,
但这里其实是小偷和骗子最多的地方 but it's a hotspot for pickpockets and con artists.
算我走运 口袋空空 Lucky for me. Empty pockets!
好消息是 Okay, so here's the good news.
我知道龙珠碎片在哪里 I know where the gem piece is.
坏消息就是 The bad news?
它是由臭名昭著的 龙爪族酋长亲自收藏的 It's being held by the notorious Chief of Talon,
邓海 Dang Hai.
他所有的短板 都靠坏来补齐了 What Dang Hai lacks in style, he makes up in mean.
明白了 Gotcha.
现在我们只要展现魅力就好 Now, we're just gonna have to turn up the charm.
先去给他买个礼物 Let's go get him a gift.
希苏 我觉得你应该留在船上 Sisu, I think maybe it's safer for you
这样更安全 to stay here on the boat.
什么 What?
没有你 我们就没法把龙珠复原 Without you, we can't put the gem back together.
但我也想帮忙 But I wanna help.
我知道 你能帮上忙 I know, and you will.
你安全了就是帮忙了 By staying safe.
我很快就会回来 I'll be back before you know it.
如果有人饿了 就送来给我 If you see any hungry faces, send 'em my way.
没问题 船长 You got it, Captain.
好 这就是邓海的房子 All right, there's Dang Hai's house.
直接去拿龙珠 绝对不能走偏 No detours till we score that Dragon Gem.
这是… Whoa. What in the...
好吧 Okay.
嘿 婴儿 小孩儿 你… Hey, baby, toddler, thing...
不管你是什么 ...whatever you're called.
这么晚了 你在这里干什么 It's really late. What are you doing out here?
你父母在哪里 Where are your parents?
喂 谁家丢孩子了 Hey, uh, whose baby...
什么 猴吉吉 What? Ongis?
给我放下 Drop 'em!
不是吧 一个婴儿骗子 Really? A conbaby?
我有不好的预感 Ah, this is giving me bad feels.
邓海酋长不是那种 Chief Dang Hai does not sound like
靠好听的话就能说服的人 someone you could smooth talk.
而且拉雅连礼物都没带 And Raya didn't even bring a gift.
决定了 我要去购物 That's it. I'm going shopping.
等等 我没钱 Oh, wait. I don't have any money.
你是个成年人 You're an adult.
你可以记账 You could just put it on credit.
好哎 记账是什么 Oh... Uh, what's credit?
这有点像一个保证 It's kinda like a promise.
你先拿走想要的东西 You take what you want now,
并且保证以后会来付钱 and you promise you'll pay it back later.
先消费 后付钱 Pay it back later? Huh!
真是个了不起的观念 What an amazing concept.
谢谢 波弟船长 Thanks, Captain Boun.
我要记账买这个 I'll be buying this with credit.
邓海肯定喜欢这个 Oh, Dang Hai's gonna love this!
记账 谢谢 Credit, please.
我喜欢 记我账上 Oh, I like that. Uh, yeah, I'll be using credit, yes.
我爱记账 I love credit!
喂 你 Hey, you!
这些你打算付钱吗 Are you going to pay for any of that?
哦 Oh!
不 这些是记账的 Right, right. No, this is on credit.
对 我以后再付钱 Yeah, I'm gonna pay it back later.
以后付钱 我们不认识你 Pay us back later? We don't know you.
你在这里没帐可记 You have no credit here.
现在就付钱 现在 Pay us right now. Now?
我什么都没有 I don't have anything,
但是如果能找到我闺蜜拉雅 but if I could just find my girl Raya,
她有剑 有零食 she has a sword, dried eats,
还有两块龙珠碎片 two Dragon Gem pieces.
不对 我们没有龙珠 谁说有了 No, we don't! What? Who said that?
你最好立刻付钱 小偷 You better pay up, binturi.
这不是慈善机构 This isn't a charity.
你居然敢从我这里偷东西 Who do you think you're stealing from?
离她远点 Get away from her!
看不出来她是新来的吗 Can't you see she's new in town?
过来 亲爱的 别怕 Come, dear. Don't be afraid.
没事了 It's okay.
小心点 Hey, watch out!
再见 Bye!
尿布 Diaper!
谢了 Thanks.
虽然这不关我的事 So, it's none of my business,
但是用你的宝宝魅力去骗人… but using your baby charm to rip people off...
真是太有心机了 ...is super sketchy.
好吧 你的家人在哪里 All right, where is your family?
哦 Oh...
知道了 Right.
嘿 Hey.
你们想不想挣点干净钱 How would you like to earn some honest loot?
好了 邓海 All right, Dang Hai,
那块龙珠碎片交给我就行了 I'll take that Dragon Gem piece.
我不是邓海 Whoa! I'm not Dang Hai.
我是阿茶 花匠 I'm Chai, the flower guy.
邓海在哪 Where is Dang Hai?
他就在那里 He's right over there.
什么 那谁拿走了他的龙珠碎片 What? Who has his gem piece?
龙爪族有史以来 The most vicious chief
最恶毒的酋长 Talon has ever seen.
那些人也太疯狂了 Those folks were, like, crazy mad.
我只是想给邓海酋长 I just wanted to bring some gifts
带点礼物 to the Talon chief Dang Hai.
亲爱的 你是要找邓海吗 Is that who you're looking for, dear?
我知道他在哪里 I know exactly where he is.
你知道 You do?
嗯 我带你去 Mmhmm. I will take you there.
这就是我一直跟我闺蜜拉雅说的 See? That's what I've been trying to tell my girl Raya.
但她一直说: “你不能信任别人 And she's all like, "You can't trust people."
不要跟陌生人说话 "Don't talk to anyone."
我只吃自己晒的难吃食物” "I only eat terrible foods I dried myself."
来吧 亲爱的 Come, dear.
邓海酋长就在城外 Chief Dang Hai is just outside the city,
出了城门就到 beyond the gates.
居然不住在水上 Away from the water, huh? Wow.
他一定很喜欢冒险 He really likes living on the edge.
你好 邓海 Hi there, Dang Hai.
我是希苏 Um, I'm Sisu,
我给你带了一些… and I've cne here to offer you some...
呃… Uh...
好了 现在告诉我 Now, you're gonna tell me
去哪能找到其他的龙珠碎片 where I can find those other Dragon Gem pieces,
否则我就把你留给那些东西 or I'll have to leave you outside with that thing.
你选吧 Take your pick.
但是我…我信任了你 But I... I trusted you.
大错特错 Big mistake.
你最好快点说 You better talk fast.
它好像很饿 It looks hungry.
不 No. No, no. No, no, no!
拉雅 Raya!
拦住她 Stop her!
希苏 我让你留在船上 Sisu, I told you to stay on the boat.
对不起 Sorry!
抓住这个 好吗 Hold on to this for me, will ya?
雾 Fog?
对 这是我哥哥贾格的魔法 Yeah. That was my brother Jagan's magic.
好 拿到三个了 还剩两个 Okay. Three down, two to go.
好了 波弟船长 下一站 龙脊… All right, Captain Boun, next stop, Spine...
谢谢你带来的新客人 Thanks for the new customers!
对了 我答应过 Yeah, I sort of promised to buy them
粥随便他们吃 我来付钱 all the congee they could eat.
那他们要在这里待一阵子了 Well, we're stuck with them for a while
因为猴吉吉有九个胃 'cause ongis have nine stomachs.
天啊 不好意思啊 Oh, sorry
我难以相信 I can't believe it.
那个老太太真的要伤害我 That old lady was really gonna hurt me.
很抱歉 希苏 Well, I'm sorry, Sisu,
现在的世界就是这个样子 but that's what the world is now.
你不能相信任何人 You can't trust anyone.
也包括婴儿吗 Does that include babies?
她好可爱 Uh, well... She's so cute.
看看这小脸蛋儿 I mean, look at those cheeks.
嗨 我是希苏 Hi, I'm Sisu.
她喜欢我的脸 She loves my face.
是啊 小心别让她偷走你的牙 Yeah, watch out she doesn't steal your teeth.
来 让我帮你 Here, let me help you.
啊 太可爱了 Oh, that's so sweet.
好吧 够了 可爱过分了 Okay, that's, uh... That's too much sweet...
可爱过头了 行了 Too much sweetness. It's too much!
龙牙部落
维拉纳酋长 我们的空间快要不够了 Chief Virana, we're running out of room.
我们需要扩张到大陆 We need to expand to the mainland.
那你觉得我们要怎么对付庄魔呢 And how do you propose we handle the Druun,
阿蒂塔亚将军 General Atitya?
如果没有足够的保护 Without proper protection,
这对我们的人民来说就是死刑 it would be a death sentence for our people.
母亲 我应该有解决办法 I might have a solution for that, Mother.
我的小晨雾 My little morning mist...
你回来了可真好 Oh, it's good to see you home.
我找到了拉雅 她在偷龙珠碎片 I located Raya. She's out stealing gem pieces.
什么 What?
我想带着皇家部队 I'd like to take the royal army
去龙脊部落拦截她 and intercept her in Spine.
如果她要去龙脊部落 Well, if she's going into Spine,
那她在路上应该就被吃干抹净了 I doubt there'll be much left of her to intercept.
她比你想得要强大 She's more capable than you realize.
我们必须阻止她 We have to stop her.
跟我去走走 Walk with me.
看看周围 Look around.
我们能有今天 靠的是做出明智的决定 We made all this by making smart decisions,
而不是情绪化的决定 not emotional ones.
我们很安全 We are safe.
运河保护我们不受怪物伤害 Our canal protects us from those monsters.
我认为除非到了紧要关头 I don't think it's wise to risk yourself
否则不应该冒险 when you don't have to.
但是你听到将军的话了 But you heard the general.
我们的空间不够了 需要扩张 We're running out of space. We need to expand.
如果我们能得到所有龙珠碎片 就能安全地扩张了 If we had all the gem pieces, we could do that safely.
你说的对 You're right.
这不是一个情绪化的决定 This isn't an emotional decision.
如果想要确保龙牙族的未来 It's the only decision we can make
这就是唯一的选择 to secure Fang's future.
纳玛莉 你真的长大了 Namaari, you're truly growing
成了一名领袖 跟我期望的一样 into the leader I raised you to be.
阿蒂亚亚将军 集结皇家部队 General Atitya, ready the royal army
听我女儿的号令 for my daughter's cnmand.
谢谢母亲 我不会让你失望的 Thank you, Mother. I won't let you down.
喂 别吃了 Hey! Stop eating!
抱歉了 伙计 我来处理 Sorry, buddy, I got this.
你是不是拿虾砸我了 Did you just throw a shrimp at me?
那个根本不能吃 That's not even edible!
嘿 别这样看着我 Hey! Don't look at me...
嘿 伙计们 Uh... Hey, guys?
你们这群长毛的垃圾桶 ...like that, you fuzzy garbage can!
你们想玩捉迷藏吗 Do you wanna play hideandseek?
好的 准备好了吗 All right. Ready?
一 One.
二 Two.
谢谢 二点五 Thanks. Two and a half.
三 Three.
记得提醒我 永远别生孩子 Remind me to never have kids.
做人太难了 Being people is hard.
是啊 Yep.
六 Six.
七 Seven.
你们脑袋这么小 You have small heads.
没有尾巴 No tails.
靠撒谎得到想要的东西 You lie to get what you want,
就像之前的龙爪酋长一样 like the Talon chief back there.
是啊 世界已经完蛋了 Yeah, well, the world's broken.
你不能相信任何人 You can't trust anyone.
也许就是因为你们不信任别人 Or maybe the world's broken
世界才完蛋的 because you don't trust anyone.
你听起来就像我爸 You sound just like my ba.
那他应该是个聪明人 Well, he sounds like a smart man.
他是很聪明 Yeah, he was.
我真的很想相信他 I really wanted to believe him.
我真的很想相信 I really wanted to believe
我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 that we could be Kumandra again.
我们可以 And we can.
成千上万人已经石化了 Literally thousands of people turned to stone
他们持反对意见 would argue otherwise.
但这不意味着你就不能去试试了 That doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
我试过了 你知道发生了什么吗 And I did. And you know what happened?
我被送我礼物的人从背后踢了一脚 I got kicked in the back by someone who gave me a gift.
看看周围 Look around.
这世界到处都是孤儿 We're a world of orphans because
就是因为人类无法停止争夺龙珠 people couldn't stop fighting over a gem.
想知道为什么其他龙没有回来吗 Wanna know why other dragons didn't cne back?
因为人类不配拥有他们 It's because people don't deserve them.
但是你可以改变这一点 But you can change that.
不 希苏 我不想再尝试了 No, Sisu, I am done trying.
龙佑之邦只是一个童话 Kumandra is a fairy tale.
现在对我来说唯一重要的事情 The only thing important to me now
就是让我爸回来 is bringing my ba back.
我们好像到龙脊部落了 Um... I think we're in Spine.
希苏 Sisu!
我的粥 Hey, my congee!
你待在这里 我马上回来 Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
龙脊部落
希苏 快回来 Sisu! Come back! Please!
你在干什么 What... What are you doing?
我要让你看看你是错的 I'm going to show you that you're wrong!
你要怎么做 被一群愤怒的龙脊人砸扁吗 How? By getting squashed by a bunch of Spine rageheads?
不 No.
我要向你证明 By proving to you
如果想得到别人的信任 that if you wanna get someone's trust,
就要先信任别人 you have to give a little trust first.
等等 希苏 不要… Wait, Sisu, don't...
现在看来 也许我是有点草率 In hindsight, maybe I was a little hasty,
但是 你饿吗 but, uh, who's hungry?
不饿 那我不烦你了 No? I'll leave you alone.
我们这是在哪 Okay, where are we?
这个住所真有趣 Interesting choice of digs.
你们两个一定是猪脑袋 You two must be dung of brain
居然想偷龙脊族的龙珠 to think you could steal Spine's Dragon Gem.
龙珠 Gem?
谁提过龙珠了 Who said anything about gems?
我们对龙珠不感兴趣 We have no interest in gems.
好吧 确实 Okay, yeah, I can see how
这让我看起来像个骗子 that makes me look like a liar.
其实我认为 Actually, I think it was the lying
是撒谎让你看起来像个骗子 that made you look like a liar.
我不知道有什么好笑的 I'm not sure what's funny.
你们的恐惧就像甜美的花蜜 Your fear is like delectable nectar
能喂饱我灵魂的小肚肚 feeding the tumtum of my soul.
很好吃 It's good.
味道像…芒果 Tastes like... mango.
我爱芒果 Oh. I love mango.
当然了 Of course you love mango!
只有没舌头的蠢货才不爱芒果 Only a tongueless cretin wouldn't.
天啊 Oh, toi!
我已经很久很久没有 It's been such a long time since I've last peered
盯着一个惊恐敌人的眼睛了 into the eyes of a trembling enemy.
时间都去哪了 Where has the time gone?
已经太久了 It's been so long.
他好像很孤独 He seems lonely.
不 我才不孤独 No! I'm not lonely.
我是一个龙脊族武士 I'm a Spine warrior.
我生来就只有一个使命 I was born and bred to do only one thing.
那就是唤起恐惧 To invoke fear
并粉碎敌人的头颅 and to crush the skulls of my enemies!
这是两件事了 That's actually two things.
看看你的表情 Look at your face.
你打算拿我们怎么办 Hey. What do you plan on doing with us?
会很糟糕 Oh, it's gonna be bad.
非常恐怖 Horrifying!
我事后得花两个星期来清理 It'll take me two weeks to clean up!
你不知道怎么办 对吗 You have no idea, do you?
不 我知道 Yes, I do.
我正在脑子里制定这个恐怖的计划 I'm formulating this gruesome plan in my head...
想想就觉得恶心 Makes me sick just thinking about it.
你们就等着吧 You... You just wait.
等的时候 你们可以随便挂挂 Until then, why don't you just hang around?
这个笑话不错吧 Good one, huh?
一个小家伙 A little one?
不错 All right!
干得好 波弟船长 Phew! Good work, Captain Boun!
龙牙族的来了 什么 Fang's here! What?
龙脊族的听好了 我们在找拉雅 People of Spine, we are hunting for Raya,
她是从龙心族来的逃犯 a fugitive from Heart!
把她交出来 否则我们就攻进去 Send her out, or we're cning in!
这里只有你一个吗 You're the only one here?
我的人民与庄魔英勇作战 My people battled the Druun with much valor,
但是都没回来 but lost.
好吧 Okay.
龙牙族是来抓我的 不是来抓你们 But the Fang gang's here for me, not for you,
所以 如果我能吸引他们的注意力 so, um, if I can distract them,
你们就可以趁机离开 then you guys can get out of here.
你要自己对抗一支军队 You're gonna fight an entire army?
不 我只是要拖延他们 No, I'm just gonna stall them.
听着 我知道怎么对付纳玛莉 Look, I know how to push Namaari's buttons.
只要你们安全了 我就能逃跑 And once you guys are clear, I'm out of there.
你叫什么名字 What's your name?
给我的绰号是阿堂 The moniker given to me is Tong.
好 阿堂 你不认识我 Okay, Tong, look, you don't know me,
我也不认识你 and I don't know you,
但你肯定知道后门 but I'm sure that you know a back door
或者其他能离开这里的路 or a way outta here,
我一定要保证朋友的安全 这很重要 and it's really important that my friends stay safe, okay?
所以我真心请求你帮帮我们 So, I am sincerely asking you, will you help us?
可以吗 Please.
好了 Okay.
我要记住 Note to self,
千万别死 don't die.
放火逼他们出来 Burn them out.
嘿 插刀教公主 Hey there, Princess Undercut.
在这里见到你真好 Fancy meeting you here.
你和龙珠碎片 You and the Dragon Gem pieces
都要跟我走 are cning with me.
我的剑可不同意 Hmm. My sword here says we're not.
我就知道你不会单打独斗 Yeah, I knew you couldn't handle rolling solo.
没有帮手 你就什么都不是 You're nothing without your band.
你们待命 Stand down.
这花不了多长时间 This shouldn't take long.
你需要这个吗 姐妹 Did you need that, dep la?
不需要 Nah.
看来你一直在上课啊 Looks like somebody's been taking classes.
你为什么要偷龙珠碎片 Why are you stealing gem pieces?
我就是想集齐整个系列 Oh, I'm just trying to get a matching set.
你不会碰巧带了龙牙的龙珠吧 You didn't happen to bring Fang's gem, did you?
没带 没关系 No? Never mind.
我之后再去你们那里拿就好了 I'll just swing by and grab it later.
我可要好好享受一下了 Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this.
对 她是一条龙 Yep, she's a dragon.
我们走吧 Let's go.
快点 Come on!
你是用虾尾砸我了吗 Did you just hit me with a shrimp tail?
你打算什么时候 告诉我们她是希苏 When were you gonna tell us she was Sisu?
严格地说 你们一直都知道她叫希苏 Well, technically, you always knew she was Sisu.
不是吧 Seriously?
你为什么在这里 Why are you here,
神圣的水龙 divine water dragon?
这不是很明显吗 大个子 Isn't that obvious, big guy?
我闺蜜拉雅和我 要一起拯救世界 My girl Raya and I are gonna fix the world.
把所有人都带回来 Bring everyone back.
你们要把所有人都带回来 You're gonna bring everyone back?
我想帮忙 I wanna help.
很抱歉 我不能让你参加 I'm sorry, I can't let you do that.
太危险了 It's too dangerous.
被庄魔石化家人的 可不只你一个 You're not the only one who lost family to the Druun.
求你了 Please.
让我帮你们 Let me help you.
我也想加入这支队伍 I too wish to join this fellowship
一起去踹庄魔的屁股 of Druun buttkickery!
我哥哥盘谷的魔法 My big brother Pengu's magic.
好了 波弟船长 去龙牙部落 All right, Captain Boun. To Fang.
没问题 You got it!
大家听好 这是计划 All right, everyone, here's the plan.
最后一块龙珠碎片在龙牙部落 The last gem piece is in Fang,
在五个部落中 他们的守卫最严密 the most heavily guarded of the five lands.
他们有一条人工运河 Now, they're protected by an artificial canal
把他们与其他地方隔离开 that separates them from the rest of the world.
唯一的进去渠道 The only way in or out
就是走水路 is by water.
幸运的是 我们有一条神奇的水龙 Luckily for us, we have a magic water dragon.
宫殿里布满了龙牙战士 Now, the palace will be swarmingwith Fang soldiers.
要想绕过他们 我们要… To sneak past them, we'll need to...
交给我吧 伙计们 I got this, guys.
第一波我来对付 I'll take care of the first wave.
然后是阿堂 Tong will follow up
还有他那把牛逼的巨斧 with hisgiant axe of badaxery.
然后是猴吉吉和那个疯狂的骗子宝宝 And then cne the ongis and that crazy conbaby...
她会把龙珠扔给强大的希苏达图 ...who will toss the gem to the Mighty Sisudatu.
再然后 拜拜了 混蛋们 And then, byebye, binturis.
超级流畅的计划 对吧 Super flow plan, am I right?
不对 一点儿也不流畅 特别堵 Uh, no. Yeah, that's not flow. That's a clog.
同意 I agree.
我的计划是这样 Here's my plan.
我们渗透到龙牙内部 We infiltrate Fang,
面对纳玛莉 confront Namaari,
给她送个好礼物 然后说 and offer her something nice and go...
嘿 想帮我们拯救世界吗 Hey! Wanna help us save the world?
只要给我们一块龙珠碎片就好 Because all it takes is one gem piece.
我愿意 Yes!
我一直在等人这么问我 I've been waiting for someone to ask me!
给你 Here you go!
我们是永远的闺蜜 Best friends forever!
好吧 我宁愿选波弟的计划 Yeah, I think I'd rather go with Boun's plan.
什么 What?
耶 Yes!
为什么 What, why?
因为他们是龙牙族 Because it's Fang.
他们的剑都是经过特殊设计的 Their blades are specially designed
特别适合背后捅人 for the stabbing of backs.
如果不是他们 If it weren't for them,
这些都不会发生 none of this would have happened.
他们是最坏的 They're the worst.
我有一种感觉 If we're just honest with her,
如果我们跟她说实话 deep down, I got a feeling
那她也跟我们一样 想拯救这个世界 she wants to fix the world as much as we do.
你没见过纳玛莉背叛我的样子 You weren't there when Namaari betrayed me.
我们按我的计划来 We're sticking with my plan.
这大雨是怎么回事 Whoa. Uh... What's with the downpour?
来吧 给你看样东西 Come on! I need to show you something.
我们现在怎么办 So, what do we do now?
我不知道 I don't know.
你要带我去哪 Where are you taking me?
龙心部落
希苏 你带我来这里干什么 Sisu, why did you bring me here?
这就是一切发生的地方 This is where it all happened.
是的 我知道 Yeah, I know.
我当时在场 不 I was there. No.
这是500年前 一切发生的地方 This is where it all happened 500 years ago.
我想让你见见我的兄弟姐妹 I want you to meet my brothers and sisters.
真正强大的龙 The real mighty ones.
我想念他们 I miss them.
我从来不知道他们在这里 I never knew they were here.
看到那边那条很优雅的龙了吗 See that classylooking one over there?
那是安巴 我从她那里得到的光芒 That's Amba. I get my glow from her.
那是普拉妮 她是个变形者 And that's Pranee. She's a shapeshifter.
贾格 雾 Jagan, fog.
还有盘谷 And Pengu.
他是我们的大哥 He's our big brother.
他能带来雨 He brings the rain.
我们是最后的龙 We were the last dragons.
其他的龙都石化了 All the other dragons had been turned to stone.
我们被无数的庄魔包围了 We were drowning in a sea of Druun.
但是我大哥盘谷 拒绝认输 But my oldest brother Pengu refused to accept defeat.
这是我们最后的抵抗 This is where we'd make our last stand...
所有龙一起 united.
所以 一个接一个 So, one by one,
他们结合了所有的魔法 they cnbined all their magic,
创造了龙珠 creating the Dragon Gem.
我不知道他们为什么选择我 I don't know why they chose me.
选我们中的任何一个都可以 It could have been any of us.
我只知道 All I know
我信任他们 is I trusted them...
他们也信任我 ...and they trusted me.
所以… And so...
当他们把命运托付给我时 When they put their faith in me,
也赋予了我强大无比的力量 it empowered me beyond anything I could imagine.
同样的事也能发生在纳玛莉身上 The same can happen with Namaari.
我真希望我能相信 I really wish I could believe that.
我曾经以为我们可以成为朋友 I once thought that we could be friends.
经历过这些 After all this,
也许你们可以做朋友 maybe you can be.
就算她想帮我们 Even if she wanted to help us,
我怎么能相信她 how could I possibly trust her?
但如果你能相信她 But if somehow you could,
那你就不仅能带你爸回来 you wouldn't just bring your ba back.
还能实现他的梦想 You'd also bring back his dream.
龙佑之邦 Kumandra.
你觉得他还能认出我吗 Do you think he would even recognize me?
我变化这么大 So much has changed.
他当然能 Of course he will.
你让我想起了他 You remind me of him.
是吗 我们一样强壮 Oh, yeah? Strong?
帅气 还有漂亮的头发 Goodlooking with impeccable hair?
你们都充满希望 Hopeful.
发生了这么多事 How would I even approach Namaari
我要怎么接近纳玛莉 after all that's happened?
你也许觉得这不可能 但有时候 It may feel impossible, but sometimes,
你甚至不需要做好准备 you just have to take the first step,
只需要迈出第一步 even before you're ready.
相信我 Trust me.
好的 我们按你的计划来 Okay. We'll go with your plan.
什么 我的计划 你同意我的计划 What? My plan? You're gonna go with my plan?
是的 太好了 Yeah. All right!
你不会后悔的 You're not gonna regret this.
我们需要准备一份贴心的礼物 But we're gonna need a really good gift.
你觉得她喜欢什么 猫 刀 What do you think she's into? Cats? Knives?
带刀的猫 Cats with knives?
画着猫的刀 Knives with little cats on them?
其实我知道该给她送什么 Actually, I know exactly what to give her.
虽然有那么多怪物想摧毁我们 And that is how the land of Fang rose
但龙牙部落还是这样崛起了 in spite of all the monsters that wanted to destroy us.
因为我们聪明 有韧性 Because we're smart, resilient,
而且会互相照顾 and we take care of one another.
母亲 我们需要谈谈 Mother! We need to talk.
是纳玛莉公主 It's Princess Namaari!
好了 去玩吧 小猫咪们 All right, all right, now, run along, kittens.
我要和公主谈谈 I have to speak with the princess.
母亲 你不会相信我看到了什么 Mother, you won't believe what I saw.
你看到了一条龙 You saw a dragon.
阿蒂塔亚将军通知我 General Atitya informed me
你没能拿到龙珠 空手而归 that you'd be returning home without the gem pieces.
是希苏 It was Sisu.
她可以解决我们的问题 She can fix what we broke.
她可以让所有人都回来 She can bring everyone back.
这就是我害怕的地方 And that's what scares me.
等所有人都回来了 When everyone cnes back,
你觉得他们会找谁算账 who do you think they'll cne for?
你忘了吗 You forget.
其他部落把所有事都怪到我们头上 The other lands blame us for what's happened.
但是我们…我们没想让任何人受伤 But we... We never meant for anyone to get hurt.
是的 但是如果我们有龙 Yes, but if we had the dragon
还有龙珠碎片 and the gem pieces,
我们就会被原谅 we would be forgiven.
我们可以拯救世界 We could save the world.
更重要的是 我们的人民能得到安全 But more importantly, our people would remain safe.
但拉雅不可能就这么把希苏给我们 But Raya isn't just gonna give Sisu to us.
我们不会给她选择的机会 We're not going to give her a choice.
你要怎么做 What are you going to do?
亲爱的 这就不用你操心了 That's no longer your concern, my love.
你做的已经够多了 You've done enough.
我们肚子里的货 If she refuses to help,
都已经进了马桶了 如果她不帮忙 we've just flushed our tactical advantage
可以砸她 我知道 into the dung pot. I know.
她根本没理由要帮我们 Yeah. She really has no reason to help us.
我知道 I know!
这个果干太难吃了 This jerky's terrible.
我知道 I know!
你确定这四个小恐怖分子 Are you sure those four miniature menaces
能成功吗 will be successful?
我不知道 I don't know.
调料太多了 There's too much spice.
不对 竹子太多了 Uh, no. There's too much bamboo.
你懂什么 What do you know?
你的味蕾跟一个大号婴儿的差不多 You have the taste buds of a tall baby.
你穿得就像个大号婴儿 Well, you dress like a tall baby.
把汤勺给我 我来负责 Give me the spoon! I'm taking over!
退后 海浪先生 我才是专业人员 Back off, tidal wave. I'm the professional here.
让我试试 May I?
真好吃 That's good.
这是我爸教给我的 It's just a little something my ba showed me.
你那个美味的果干 Aw. Did he also show you
也是他教你做的吗 how to make that delicious jerky?
不是 那是我自己发明的 No, that was all me.
要是能再跟他一起吃饭就好了 It'll be nice to share a meal with him again.
我明白你的意思 I know what you mean.
我有个特别讨厌的姐姐 I have this really obnoxious sister
她总是弄乱我的头发 who always tousles my hair.
但我现在最想念的就是她 I can't wait to see her the most.
我们赢了之后 After we win the day,
我要看个够 I look forward to filling my eyeball
我要盯着我的村庄满是人民的美好画面 眼睛都不眨 with the joytastic image of my village full again.
你也将跟你的家人团聚 诺诺 And you will be reunited with your family, Noi.
呃 你刚刚叫她什么 Uh, what did you just call her?
诺诺 这是她的名字 Noi. It's her name.
就写在她的衣领上 It's written on her collar.
你们都没有检查过吗 Have none of you ever checked?
他们还说我是大老粗 And they think of me as the ruffian.
那什么意思 What's that mean?
意思是 要开始了 It means we're on.
希苏 Sisu,
在我们得到龙珠碎片 until we get that gem
并确认纳玛莉站在我们这边之前 and confirm Namaari's actually on our side,
你要一直藏好 答应我 promise me you'll stay hidden.
看来你收到我的礼物了 I see you got my gift.
我从没想过还能再见到它 I never thought I'd see this again.
好吧 呃… Well, uh...
我尽量把它保存好 I tried to take good care of it.
你不是这里唯一的龙呆子 You're not the only dragon nerd here.
最后一块 The final piece.
是时候让大家回来了 Time to bring everyone back.
希苏和龙珠碎片跟我走 Sisu and the gem pieces are cning with me.
希苏 别过来 Sisu! Stay back!
信任龙牙族的人真是太愚蠢了 It was foolish to trust someone from Fang!
不要再靠近了 Don't cne any closer!
纳玛莉 Namaari,
不要这样 it doesn't have to be like this.
我别无选择 I don't have any other choice.
嘿 让我处理 Hey. I got this.
我知道你不想伤害任何人 I know you don't wanna hurt anybody.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
你只是想要一个更好的世界 You just want a better world.
我们都想 Like we all do.
希苏 Sisu...
我相信你 纳玛莉 I trust you, Namaari.
不 No!
希苏 Sisu!
不 No...
怎么回事 What's happening?
我不知道 I don't know.
好像最后一条龙消失之后 It appears that with the last dragon gone,
水也会消失 so too goes the water.
现在没有什么能阻止庄魔了 Now there is nothing to stop the Druun.
没有了 Nothing.
拉雅 Raya?
拉雅呢 Where's Raya?
纳玛莉 Namaari!
让我们做个了解吧 混蛋 Let's finish this, binturi.
拉雅 Raya!
她看不到我们 She cannot see us.
拉雅被自己的愤怒蒙蔽了双眼 Raya's blinded by her own rage.
龙珠的力量正在减弱 The gem's powers are fading!
如果我们不帮这些人逃出去 All these people are Druun food
他们都会变成庄魔的食物 if we don't get them out.
来吧 相信我 没事的 Come on! Trust me, it's gonna be okay.
愚蠢的庄魔 滚开 Stupid Druun! Out of my way!
快跑 Go, go, go!
上来吧 Up we go! Yep!
快走 Go, go! Hurry!
到水里去 快跑 Get to the water! Keep going! Keep going!
快点 Come on! Come on!
我从来没有想过会发生这些事 I never meant for any of this to happen.
骗子 Liar!
我不在乎你相不相信我 I don't care if you believe me.
希苏相信我 Sisu did.
但是你不相信她 But you didn't trust her.
所以我们才会走到这个地步 That's why we're here.
你想做什么就做什么吧 Do whatever you want.
但是对于希苏的死 你和我的责任一样大 But you're as much to blame for Sisu's death as I am.
阿堂 那里还有人 Tong, there's still people back there!
快点 我们没时间了 Hurry! We're running out of time!
知道了 Got it!
所有人都出来 跟我来 Everyone, out! Come with me!
好了 图图 这是最后一批了 Okay, Tuk, these are the last of 'em.
快走 我们就跟在后面 Go! We're right behind you.
图图 Tuk Tuk!
还在等什么 快走 What are you waiting for? Go!
拉雅 Raya!
就是你杀了希苏 It's the one who slayed Sisu!
拉雅 Raya! Raya!
龙珠的魔力几乎消失了 The gem's magic, it's almost gone!
没法逼退它们了 They aren't backing off!
它们到处都是 They're everywhere!
我不知道他们为什么选择我 I don't know why they chose me.
选我们中的任何一个都可以 It could have been any of us.
我只知道 我信任他们 All I know is I trusted them,
他们信任我 and they trusted me.
所以… And so...
所有人都把龙珠碎片给我 Everyone, give me your gems.
我们可以把它们合而为一 它就能起作用 We can still put it together. It can still work.
希苏已经不在了 拉雅 我们没有她的魔法 Sisu's gone, Raya! We don't have her magic!
这与她的魔法无关 这是关于信任的 It's not about her magic. It's about trust.
什么 What?
这就是它能成功的原因 所以我们也能做到 That's why it worked. That's why we can do it, too.
只要能做到希苏唯一希望的一件事 By doing the one thing Sisu wanted us to do.
做到我爸希望我们做到的事 What my ba wanted us to do.
只要我们最终能彼此信任 就能拯救世界 To finally trust each other and fix this.
但是我们团结起来 But we have to cne together.
求你们了 Please.
但她做了那些事 After what she's done?
我们不能再信任她了 We'll never trust her!
那就让我迈出第一步 Then let me take the first step.
拉雅 不要 Raya! No!
成功了 It worked! It worked!
图图 Tuk Tuk!
普拉妮 安巴 Pranee! Amba!
贾格 Jagan!
盘谷 Pengu!
耶 Yeah!
拉雅 Raya.
希苏 Sisu.
我好饿啊 I am so hungry.
我有点果干 I got some jerky.
还没那么饿 Not that hungry.
希苏 Sisu!
能再次闻到伟大之龙的臭气 真是太好了 Aw, it's good to breathe in your glorious dragon stench again.
我就把这句话当成赞美好了 Okay, I take that as a cnpliment.
妈妈 Momma!
我的宝贝 My baby!
妈妈 看 是波弟 Mom, look, it's Boun!
是波弟 It's Boun!
爸 Ba?
露珠 Dewdrop?
爸 Ba!
真的是她吗 Is that really her?
班加酋长 你女儿是你的骄傲 Chief Benja, your daughter did you proud.
希望你不要介意 她带来了一些朋友 Hope you don't mind, she brought some friends.
爸 Ba?
欢迎来到龙佑之邦 Welcne to Kumandra.
寻龙传说
我们可以选择 We have a choice
一起建造或摧毁一切 To build or destroy
或者为了团结而战斗 To fight or to cne together
爱是一座桥梁 Love is a bridge
信任是一份礼物 And trust is a gift
信任彼此 世界才会变得美好 We give it And it gets better
有一种能量在水中 There's an energy in the water
有一种魔力在我们内心深处 There is magic deep in our heart
有一种荣誉值得我们尊重 There's a legacy that we honor
当我们把光明带向黑暗 When we bring the light to the dark
无论什么让我们走到一起 Whatever brings us together
永远不能把我们分开 Can never tear us apart
我们会变得比以前更强大 We becne stronger than ever
当我们只是信赖 When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 We’ll lead the way
当你受伤了 When you're broken
敞开你的心扉去感受吧 Open up your heart and feel
我们都是一家人 没有什么不同之处 There's no difference We're all family here
这是关于我们所有的怀疑 Despite all of our doubts
我们所有的起起落落 All our up and downs
其实没有什么可怕的 There's never really anything to fear
有一种能量在水中 There's an energy in the water
有一种魔力在我们内心深处 There is magic deep in our heart
有一种荣誉值得我们尊重 There's a legacy that we honor
当我们把光明带向黑暗 When we bring the light to the dark
无论什么让我们走到一起 Whatever brings us together
永远不能把我们分开 Can never tear us apart
我们会变得比以前更强大 We becne stronger than ever
当我们只是信赖 When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 We'll lead the way
迈出第一步 Takin' my first step
我把你看作我自己 I see you as myself
我们无能为力 Nothing we can't do
把过去抛到脑后 Put the past behind
从生活中学习 Learn from life this time
我们可以从新开始 We can start brand new
有一种能量在水中 There's an energy in the water
有一种魔力在我们内心深处 There is magic deep in our heart
有一种荣誉值得我们尊重 There's a legacy that we honor
当我们把光明带向黑暗 When we bring the light to the dark
无论什么让我们走到一起 Whatever brings us together
永远不能把我们分开 Can never tear us apart
我们会变得比以前更强大 We becne stronger than ever
当我们只是信赖 When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 当我们只是信赖 We’ll lead the way When we just trust
信任并且相信彼此 你会发现 Trust and believe it You'll see that
我们会引领你前行 We'll lead the way
龙佑之邦 龙佑之邦 Kumandra, Kumandra
龙佑之邦 龙佑之邦 Kumandra, Kumandra
龙佑之邦 龙佑之邦 Kumandra, Kumandra
龙佑之邦 龙佑之邦 Kumandra, Kumandra
