当你看着某个人的时候 有没有想过 Do you ever look at someone and wonder...
他们的脑子里 装的都是什么呢? "What is going on inside their head?"
反正我知道 我知道莱莉的脑子里装的是什么 Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.
这就是她 And there she was...
你好 Hello.
莱莉 Riley.
哇哦 看看你 真是个快乐的小天使 Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
真是个快乐的小天使 Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
太神奇了 只有莱莉和我两个人 永远在一起 It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.
或者只有三十三秒 For 33 seconds.
我是 "忧忧" I'm Sadness.
哦 你好 我是 "乐乐" 那么 Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...
我能 如果你… 不知怎么说了 让我来弄吧 谢谢 Can I just... If you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks.
这仅仅是个开始 And that was just the beginning.
指挥部从此之后变得越来越拥挤了 Headquarters only got more crowded from there.
很好 看上去你学会了 很好 Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.
哦 转弯 转弯 不 小心 Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!
那是 "怕怕" 他擅长保证莱莉的安全 That's Fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.
小心 小心 后退 哦 好了 这样就行了 Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.
喔 干得好 谢谢你们 非常感谢 Good job. Thank you. Thank you very much.
现在该我们上了 And we're back!
来吧 乖 张嘴 Here we go. All right, open.
嗯 这像是新玩意 安全吗? This looks new. You think it's safe?
那是什么? What is it?
注意了 闻上去很危险 伙计们 Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people.
等等 那是什么? Hold on. What is that?
那是 "厌厌" This is Disgust.
她主要保护莱莉不受身体或社交上的毒害 She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.
这个颜色不鲜亮 Physically and socially
并且形状像个恐龙 That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.
等等 伙计们 Hold on, guys.
是西兰花 It's broccoli!
讨厌 Yucky!
啊 我刚救了大家的命 是啊 不用客气 Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcne.
莱莉 如果你不吃饭 就别想吃甜点 Riley, if you don't eat your dinner, you're not gonna get any dessert.
等等 他刚才说我们不能吃甜点? Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?
那是 "怒怒" That's Anger.
他特别讨厌不公平的事 He cares very deeply about things being fair.
老家伙 你想惹我吗 没有甜点? So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?
哦 当然 我们会吃饭的 但先让你尝尝这个 Sure, we'll eat our dinner! Right after you eat this!
莱莉 莱莉 飞机来了 Riley, Riley, here cnes an airplane!
哦 飞机 来了架飞机 各位 Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.
飞机 Airplane.
你们都见过 "忧忧" 了 她 嗯 她 And you've met Sadness. She... Well, she...
我也搞不清她干些什么 I'm not actually sure what she does.
我查过 她没别的地方可去 所以 And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...
她很好 我们都很好 都很了不起 She's good, we're good. It's all great!
还有 这些是莱莉的记忆 Anyway, these are Riley's memories
别说我吹牛 这些大多数都是开心 and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag.
但真正重要的东西在这儿 But the really important ones are over here.
我不想说得太专业 但它们被称作核心记忆 I don't want to get too technical, but these are called Core Memories.
每一个均来自莱莉生命中超级重要的时刻 Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.
比如她的第一次进球得分 太棒了 Like when she first scored a goal. That was so amazing!
嘿 看到了吧 Hey hey! Would you look at that.
太棒了 Very nice.
喔呵 吔 Woo hoo! Yeah!
每个核心记忆都会强化莱莉个性的某个方面 And each core memory powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.
比如 冰球岛 Like. Hockey Island.
淘气岛则是我的最爱 Goofball Island is my personal favorite.
回来 你个小猴子 Come back here, you little monkey!
哦 你喜欢这样 Oh, you like that.
是的 淘气最好玩 Yup. Goofball is the best.
友谊岛也非常好 Friendship Island is pretty good too.
哦 我可喜欢诚实岛了 Oh. I love Honesty Island.
这是真的 And that's the truth.
当然 家庭岛也特别神奇 And of course, Family Island is amazing.
这个最好了 I thought it is perfect.
我要说的是 这些小岛造就了莱莉现有的个性 The point is. The islands are personality are what make Riley, Riley.
注意了 蓝脸怪 Look out, blue face.
火山 呼 Lava! Hoo!
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? 冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
嘿 非常酷 Hey, very nice.
啊 头脑冻僵了 Agh. Brain freeze!
啊 啊 Agh! Awh!
啊哦 Aw.
吔 吔 Yeah! Yeh!
晚安 孩子 晚安 爸爸 Good night, kiddo. Good night, Dad.
接下来… And...
我们没什么事了 We're out.
这就是我要说的 喔 又是完美的一天 That's what I'm talking about. Woo! Another perfect day.
大家干得不错 Nice job everybody.
让我们把这些记忆归为长期类 Let's get those memories down to long term.
好吧 今天我们没死 Alright. We did not die today.
我把这称为 绝对的成功 I call that an unqualified success.
就这样 我们深爱着我们的女孩 And, that's it. We love our girl.
她有可爱的朋友和幸福的家 She's got great friends and a great house.
一切都如此完美 Things couldn't be better.
毕竟 莱莉现在十一岁了 After all. Riley is 11 now.
又能发生什么坏事呢? What could happen?
房子出售
什么? 啊哦 What? Aw!
嗬 啊哦 Hnh! Aw!
这可不是我想的那样 Okay. Not what I had in mind.
啊 Aw!
嘿 瞧 金门大桥 够雄伟吧? Hey, look. The Golden Gate Bridge, isn't that great?
它虽然不像我们想象中的用金子做成的 It's not made up of solid gold like we thought,
让我有点失望 但依然… which is kind of disappointed. But still...
"乐乐" 很高兴你能告诉我地震只是神话 I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.
否则我会怕死的 好吧 Otherwise I be terrified right now. Yeah.
这些人是我的同类 These are my kind of people.
快了 再过几个街区就到了 Alright, just a few more blocks.
马上就到我们的新家了 We're almost to our new house.
踩油门啊 老爹 Step on it, Daddy.
何不就把这臭气熏天的车当家算了 Why can't we just live in the smelly car.
反正感觉已经在里面呆了一辈子了 We're already been in it forever.
这个… 实际上是好事 Which... actually was really lucky.
因为这给了我们足够的时间 Because that gave us plenty of time
来想象我们的新家是什么样的 to think about what our new house is going to look like.
什么?让我们重温一下最好的五个白日梦 What? Let's review the top 5 daydreams.
喔 那个看起来安全 Woo, that looks safe.
那个看起来漂亮 That looks nice.
哦 这个莱莉一定喜欢 哦 不不不… 这个 Oh. This will be great for Riley. Oh! No, no, no... this one.
"乐乐" 最后说一次 她不能住饼干屋里 Joy for the last time. She cannot live in a cookie.
这个好 还有条龙 That's the one. It cnes with a dragon.
到了吗?我能感觉到了 Are we getting close? I can feel it.
到了 我们的新家 Here it is. Here's our new house.
和… And...
也许里面会很漂亮 Maybe, it's nice on the inside.
我们就住在这儿? 必须的吗? We're suppose to live here? Do we have to?
听我说 这里有什么死了的臭味 I'm telling you, it smells that something died in here.
你会死于搬家吗? Can you die from moving?
伙计们 不要反应过度 Guys, you are overreacting.
没人死了 一只死老鼠 Nobody is dying. A dead mouse!
不错 我恶心死了 Great. I'm gonna be sick.
这是一个死尸之屋 怎么办? It's a house of the dead. What're we gonna do?
我们要得狂犬病了 别碰我 We're gonna get rabies. Get off from me!
嗨 嗨 嗨 一路上 Hey, hey, hey. All through the drive,
爸爸都在说新家是多么酷 Dad talked about how cool our new room is.
让我们先巡视一下 好主意 Let's go check it out. It's gonna be great.
是 是 是… Yes, yes, yes...
不 不 不… 我开始羡慕那只死老鼠了 No, no, no... I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.
把橡皮球拿出来 我们要被单独囚禁了 Get out the rubber ball. We're in solitary confinement.
莱莉不能住这儿 她说的对 Riley can't live here. She's right.
真糟 糟透了 Really bad. It's absolutely the worst.
这房子真臭 是我所到过的 This house stinks. It's the worst place
最差的地方 哦 吔 I've been in my entire life. Oh, yeah.
嗨 我们的蝴蝶窗帘可没有什么搞不定的 Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.
我从哪儿读到过 一个空房间就是一个机会 I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
哪儿读到的? Where did you read that?
这不重要 反正我读到过 写得真好 It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.
我们把床放那儿 桌子搁那儿 We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.
球棒台灯摆那儿 The hock lamp goes there.
椅子放那儿 哦 奖杯放这儿 Put the chair there. Oh, the trophy collections.
那儿… 星星 There... Stars!
我喜欢那个 就是这样 I like that. Now, we're talking.
先去把东西从搬家车上拿下来 Let's go get our stuff from the moving van.
好吧 再见 大家猜猜看? Alright. Goodbye. Well, guess what?
搬家车要下周四才到 The moving van won't be here till next Thursday.
你开玩笑吧 Your kidding.
搬家车跑丢了?这可是最糟糕的一天了 Our van is lost? It's the worst day ever.
你说过它昨天就该到的 我是说过 You said it would be here yesterday. And I know that's what I said.
他们是这样对我说的 That's what they told me.
爸妈压力过大了 Mom and Dad are stressed out.
他们压力过大了 吵起来了 They are stressed out. Arguing.
我们咋办? What're we going to do?
我有个好主意 I've got a great idea.
你合同看过没? Did you even read the contract?
安德森过来了 她逼近了 Anderson makes her move. She's closing in.
嘿 不 这可不行 Hey. Oh no, you're not.
她直奔球门 在你身后 小心 She's running for the shot. Coming behind you, watch out.
她得分了 吔 And she scores! Yeah!
喔哈 呀哈 Woo hoo. Yo ho.
来呀 外婆 Come on. Grandma.
哈 外婆? Ha. Grandma?
哦哦 她盘起了头发 我们要小心了 Oh oh, she put her hair up. We're in for it.
嗨呀 放我下来 Heyyy. Put me down.
啊哈哈哈 哈哈 Eh heh heh. Ha ha.
抱歉 等会儿 Sorry, hold on.
你好 等等 怎么了? Hello. Wait. What?
不会吧 You're kidding.
好吧 替我拖一下 我马上来 Alright. Stall for me, I'll be right there.
本来是准备周四来的投资商 今天跑过来了 The investors are suppose to show up on Thursday, not today.
我得去一趟 没事 我们明白 I got to go. It's okay, we get it.
你真好 谢谢 亲爱的 再见 甜心 You're the best. Thanks hon. See you, sweetie.
爸爸就这样走了 Dad just left us.
哦 他不再爱我们了 真悲催 Oh, he doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.
应该我来操控了 对不? I should drive, right?
"乐乐" 你在干嘛? Joy. What are you doing?
等我一秒钟 Just you, give me one second.
我想到了 莱莉还没吃午饭 记得吗? You know what I've realised. Riley hasn't had lunch. Remember?
嗨 我看到街上有家比萨店 也许该去尝尝 Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street. Maybe we can try that.
比萨不错 比萨 Pizza sounds delicious. Pizza.
对 比萨 比萨 好主意 我们走吧 Yeah, pizza. Pizza. Great idea. Let's get it.
这是怎么回事? 谁会把西兰花放比萨里? What the heck is that? Who puts broccoli on pizza?
就这样 我完了 That's it. I'm done.
恭喜你旧金山 你毁了比萨 Congratulation San Francisco. You ruined pizza.
先是夏威夷人 现在是你 First the Hawaiians. And now you.
有哪种比萨店只卖一种比萨的? What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza.
一定是旧金山的特色 Must be a San Francisco thing.
但是 至少比在内布拉斯加的汤要好 Still, it's not as bad as the soup at that diner in Nebraska.
哦 是的 勺子都能自己立在汤里面了 Oh, yeah. The spoon stood up in the soup by itself.
很不错 家庭运转正常 We're good. Family's running.
那次开车出去真有趣 你最喜欢哪一刻? The drive out was pretty fun. What was your favorite part?
向窗外吐痰 Spitting out of the car window.
爸爸唱歌时肯定不能算 系安全带 Definitely not when Dad was singing. Wearing the sit belt.
哦 和恐龙在一起的时刻怎么样? Oh. What about the time with the dinosaur?
哦 那个好 那个酷毙了 Oh, that's the one. That was great.
茄子 Say cheese.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 亲爱的 Dad. Dad. Dad Honey.
爸爸 看那车 回头看看 Dad, look at the car. Just look behind you.
不不不… No no no...
不 啊 No! Aw.
酷毙了 "乐乐" Nice one, Joy.
我喜欢和恐龙在一起的时候 太好玩了 I like that time with the dinosaur. That was pretty funny.
等等 等等 怎么回事? Wait, what. What happened?
她对记忆做了手脚 She did something to the memory.
你干了什么? 我… 我就摸了一下 What did you do? I... I just touched it.
那也不会让它改变啊 That shouldn't make it change.
哦 把它变回来 "乐乐" Oh. Change it back, Joy.
我在试呢 你变不回来? I'm trying. You can't change it back?
我猜是变不回了 你干的好事 "忧忧" No. I guess I can't. Good going, Sadness.
现在莱莉只要想起 Now when Riley thinks of
和爸在一起的那一刻 就会伤心 太棒了 that moment with Dad, she's gonna feel sad. Bravo.
对不起 "乐乐" 我真的不知道 I'm sorry, Joy. I don't really know.
我想也许如果 如果你 我是说… I thought maybe if you, if you, I mean...
"乐乐" 有个台阶 快来 Joy. We got a stairway cning up.
在把事情搞清楚之前 别碰任何记忆 Just don't touch any other memories until we figured out what's going on.
好的 好 Okay. Alright.
准备 这是怪兽栏杆 我们要从上面滑下去 Get ready. This is the monster railing and we are riding it all the way down.
等等 怎么了? Wait, what. What happened?
一个核心记忆 哦 不 A core memory! Oh no.
"忧忧" 你在干嘛? Sadness, what're you doing?
我看其中一个好像放歪了 It looked like one was crooked
然后我打开它 它就掉下来了 我 So I opened it and it fell out. I.
我只是想 摸一摸其中的一个 It's just that. I want to, maybe. Hold one.
"乐乐" Joy!
"忧忧" 你差点摸到了一个核心记忆 Sadness. You nearly touch a core memory.
你摸了它们之后 就变不回来了 And when you touch them, we can't change them back.
噢 我知道 对不起 我不大对劲 Oh, I know. I'm sorry. Something's wrong with me.
我… 我好像整个人都崩溃了 I... It's like I'm having a break down.
你没有崩溃啦 只是压力太大 You're not having a break down. It's stress.
我一直在犯这种错 真是太糟糕了 I keep making mistakes like that. I'm awful.
噢 不是啦 也很讨人厌 Oh, you're not. And annoying.
他们 呃… 你知道吗 They, well... You know what.
你不能把注意力集中在错事上 You can't focus on what's going wrong.
我们总能找到解决办法的 There's always a way to turn things around.
重拾欢乐 To find the fun.
是呀 重拾欢乐 我不知道怎么做 Yeah, find the fun. I don't know how to do that.
好吧 试着想想有趣的事情 Okay, well. Try to think of something funny.
噢 你还记得那部小狗死了的喜剧吗? Oh. Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
噢 啊 那并不是… Oh, yeah. That's not...
那和麦格在一起的那一次呢 What about that time, with Mag.
莱莉笑到牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了 When Riley laughed so hard, milk came out of her nose.
太搞笑了 Come on.
是呀 那太难受了 像火烧一样 Yeah, that hurts. It felt like fire.
那很糟… 好啦好啦 It was awf... Okay, okay.
别想那些了 我们试试别的 Don't think of that. Let's try something else.
你最喜欢的事情是什么? 我最喜欢的? What're your favorite things to do. My favorite?
我喜欢我们在外面的时候 Well, I like it when we're outside.
很好 比如阳光海滩 That's good! Like, there's the beach and sunshine.
噢 那次我们把爸爸埋进沙子里 只露出头 Oh. Like the time we buried Dad in the sand up to his neck.
我想到的则是下雨天 I was thinking more like rain.
下雨 下雨也是我最喜欢的 Rain. Rain is my favorite too!
我们能四处踩水坑 We can stomp around the puddles
还有很酷的雨伞 雷雨 You know. There's cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
我想到的则是往南飘的瓢泼大雨 我鞋子都湿透了 More like when the rain went south and bad, that makes our shoe soggy.
冷得发抖 感觉好疲倦 And we get all cold, shivery and everything starts feeling droopy.
噢 嘿 放松点 Oh. Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
你为什么哭呀? Why are you crying?
这和我们要做的事正好相反呀 It's... It's really the opposite of what we're going for here.
哭泣能帮助我慢下来 不被生活的逆境所压垮 Crying helps me slow down and not obsessive worried of life's problems.
我们还是想想别的吧 You know what? Let's think about something else.
不如读读思维手册吧?感觉挺有意思的 How about we read some mind manuals. Sounds fun.
大部分我都读过了 I've read most of them.
你读过这本了吗?好像挺有趣的 Well. Have you read this one. This seem interesting.
长期记忆恢复 第四十七册 Long term memory retrieval. Volume 47.
不要 哇 真是让人爱不释手呢 No. Woo. A real page turner.
通过清醒的渠道选择长期记忆数据 Long term memory data selection via channel sober be.
看 马上就有趣起来了 噢 你真幸运呀 See. Fun already. Oh, you lucky dog.
你读这些有趣的东西的时候 我却得去工作 You're reading these cool things, I got to go work.
生活真是不公平呀 Life is so unfair.
怎么办 我们目前的资金只够运营一两个月 What can we do. We only got capital that'll last a month maybe two.
如果在那之前不能找到投资人 If we can't find investors by then,
我们只能炒人了 we're gonna have to lay people off.
爸 妈 来给我个晚安吻呀 Mom. Dad. Come kiss me good night.
我知道 我知道 我们会搞定这个的 马上就来 I know. I know. We got to land this, okay. Be right there.
你们听到爸爸说的话了吗?他听起来很不安 Did you hear Dad? He sounded really upset.
那是什么?是熊吗?是只熊 What was that? Was it a bear? It's a bear!
旧金山没有熊啦 There are no bears in San Francisco.
我见过一个很多毛发的人 他看起来像只熊 I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear.
噢 我好忐忑 我是神经受到冲击了 Oh. I'm so jumpy, my nerves are shocked.
我才不要听有关你的神经的事 Ew. I don't wanna hear about your nerves.
我来告诉你们这是怎么回事 这次搬家是个错误 I'll tell you what it is. This move has been a bust.
这就是我一直想说的呀 That's what I've been telling you guys.
目前至少有三十七个东西会让莱莉感到害怕 There're at least 37 things for Riley to be scared of right now.
单单这个气味就足够让她窒息了 This smell alone is enough to make her gag.
我真不相信爸妈把家搬到这里 I can't believe Mom and Dad moved us here.
我懂啦 你们有一些担心的地方 Look. I get it. You guys have concerns.
但我们经历过更糟糕的事 But we've been through worst.
这样吧 我们来列举一下能让莱莉开心的事情 Tell you what. Let's make a list of all the things Riley should be happy about.
好吧 想一想 房子烂透了 房间烂透了 Fine. Let's see. This house stinks. Our room stinks.
比萨很奇怪 朋友们都在家乡 Pizza is weird here. Our friends are back home.
我们的行李都在不见了的货车里 And all our stuff is in the missing van.
噢 别这样 事情本可能更糟糕呢 Oh, cne on. It could be worse.
你说得对 "乐乐" Yeah, Joy.
我们没有在脏兮兮的地板上 We could be lying on
睡睡袋就已经很不错了 a dirty floor. In a bag.
好吧 我承认 这个开始不大好 Okay, I admit it. We had a rough start.
但想一想那些好事情… 不 "乐乐" But think of all the good things that... No, Joy.
这个时候莱莉根本没有理由开心 There is absolutely no reason for Riley to be happy right now.
让我们来处理这件事好了 Let us handle this.
我建议明天翘课 把自己锁在房间里 I say we skip school tomorrow and lock ourselves in the bedroom.
我们没有干净的衣服 这可不能让别人看到 We have no clean clothes. I mean no one should see it.
我们可以哭到窒息 And we could cry until we can't breathe.
我们应该锁住门 喊我们会的脏话 We should lock the door and scream the curse word we know.
好主意 等等 It's a good one. Now, hold on.
我们都有不如意的日子 Look. We all have our off days. You know...
亲爱的 Hi honey.
专门运送坏消息的老妈号火车即将到站 The Mom bad news Train is pulling in.
搬家货车还是没到 Still no moving van.
现在他们说要星期二才能到 真是难以置信 Now they're saying it won't be here till Tuesday. Can you believe it.
爸爸呢? 在讲电话 Where's Dad? On the phone.
这里的新生活让他非常忙碌 This new adventure is keeping him pretty busy.
我的话讲完了 I rest my case.
现在 做点事情击退忧愁的时候到了 Now, for a few well place withering scowls.
其是我想说的是 I guess all I really want to say is
谢谢你 thank you.
在这一段时间的混乱中 你一直… You know. Through all these confusion you stayed...
一直是我们的开心果 Well, you stayed our happy girl.
爸爸现在的压力非常大 Your Dad is under a lot of pressure.
但是 如果我们能一直这么乐观 But, if you and I can keep smiling,
能给他减轻很多负担 it would be a big help.
我们能做得到 对吧? We can do that for him. Right?
好吧 Well.
当然可以 Yeah. Sure.
你就是我们这辈子的福气 What did we do to deserve you.
好梦 晚安 Sweet dreams. Good night.
好吧 你不能和妈妈作对 Well. You can't argue with Mom.
走快乐路线吧 Happy it is.
不能和妈妈作对 这是真理 Can't argue with Mom, that's true.
快乐小分队 听起来不错 我们支持你 "乐乐" Team Happy. Sounds great. Totally behind you, Joy.
我们要到快速眼动期了 Looks like we're going into REM.
今天轮到我梦境值日 我把它们送去长期记忆 I've got dream duty so I'll take care of sending these to long term.
今天做得不错 伙伴们 事事顺利 快乐小分队 Great day today, guys. All is well, team Happy.
今晚要生产什么梦呢? Alright. What's on tonight, dream production?
就是这里啦 我们的新家 Now. This is it. The new place.
莱莉 来跟我一起住吧 Come live with me, Riley.
有人点了个西兰花披萨 快来吃我 我是有机食品 Somebody ordered a broccoli pizza. Eat me, I'm organic.
是谁在下面负责编写这个梦啊? Now. Who is in charge of programming down there?
我知道我不应该这么做 但是 I know I'm not suppose to do this. But.
这一天不能就这样结束 We are not going to end the day like this.
不用担心 Don't you worry.
我会确保明天又是美好的一天 I'm going to make sure that tomorrow is another great day.
我保证 I promise.
焦糖玉米卷
哈喽 我吵醒你们了吗? 你非得弹那个吗? Hello. Did I wake you? Do you have to play that?
我得练习呀 Well, I have to practice.
而且我觉得更像是在拥抱 而不是练习 And I don't think of it as playing so much as hugging.
新学校的第一天 非常非常兴奋 Okay. First day of school. Very, very exciting.
我昨晚熬夜制定了一个新的计划 是这样的 I was up late last night figuring out a new plan. Here it is.
"怕怕" 我需要一张 什么? Fear. I need a list What?
关于新学校的第一天可能出现的所有坏事的清单 of all the possible negative outcnes on the first day at a new school.
早就做好了 说不定会有流星 Way ahead of you there. They won't notice no meteor.
"厌厌" 要确保莱莉今天能鹤立鸡群 Disgust. Make sure Riley stands out today.
但是 也要能融入集体 But, also blends in.
当我走过人群时 莱莉会如此惊艳 When I'm through, Riley will look so good,
以至于其他小孩只能看着自己的装扮放屁 the other kids will look at their own outfits and fart.
"乐乐" 在 "乐乐" Joy! Yes, Joy.
你来负责控制台 You'll be in charge of the console.
让莱莉一整天都开心 Keeping Riley happy all day long.
我得补充一句 我很喜欢你的裙子 好可爱 And may I add, I love your dress, it's adorable.
噢 这是件旧衣服啦 谢谢你 Oh, this old thing. Thank you so much.
我喜欢它旋转的样子 I love the way it twirls.
思维列车 准点到达了 Train of Thought, right on schedule.
"怒怒" 把那些白日梦卸下来 Anger. Unload the daydreams.
我预定了额外的量 以防课上得太慢了 I ordered extra, in case things get slow in class.
应该会很有用 Might cne in handy.
如果这个新学校的课程都无聊又无用的话 If this new school is full of boring, useless classes.
其实也差不多会是这样 Which it probably will be.
噢 "忧忧" 我有个超级重要的工作给你 Oh, Sadness. I've a super important job just for you.
真的吗? 对 跟我来 Really. Uh heh. Follow me.
你在干嘛? 搞定 完美 What are you doing? And there. Perfect.
这是个悲伤之圈 This is the circle of sadness.
你的工作就是确保所有的悲伤都乖乖待在里面 Your job is to make sure that all the sadness stays inside of it.
所以你要我只站在这里? So, you want me just to stand here?
嘿 我可不能对你的工作指手画脚 Hey, it's not my place to tell you how to do your job.
你就确保 Just make sure that
所有的悲伤都待在这个圈子 all... the sadness stays in the circle.
看 你简直就是做这个的专家 是不是很有趣? See. You're a pro at this. Isn't this fun?
并没有 做得真好 No. Atta girl.
好啦各位 新的开始 Alright everyone, fresh start.
我们将会过美好的一天 然后变成美好的一周 We're going to have a good day which will turn into a good week,
再变成美好的一年 最终实现美好的一生 which will turn into a good year, which will turn into a good life!
今天是大日子噢 新学校 新朋友 So, big day. New school. New friends.
我知道 我有点儿紧张 不过主要是兴奋 I know. I'm kind of nervous but I'm mostly excited.
我看起来怎么样?你喜欢我的打扮吗? How do I look? Do you like my quote?
很可爱 Very cute.
会没事的 你想我们送你上学吗? You gonna be okay. You want us to walk with you?
爸妈送我去上学 还是免了吧 Mom and Dad, with us in public. No, thank you.
对 我来搞定 Yup, I'm on it.
不用啦 我可以的 再见妈妈 再见爸爸 Nope, I'm fine. Bye Mom. Bye Dad.
小猴子 祝你在学校里过得愉快呀 Have a good day in school, monkey.
甜心 祝你有美好的一天 Have a great day, sweetheart.
你确定我们要这么做? 前进 Are you sure we want to do this? In we go.
好的 前进 没错 Okay, going in. Yes.
两点钟方向有一群酷女生 Okay. We've got a group of cool girls at 2 o'clock.
你怎么判断出来的? 双耳洞 围脖 How do you know? Double ears pierce. Infinity scarf.
哇 她擦了眼影了吗? Whoa. Is she wearing eye shadow?
是呀 我们想跟她们交朋友 Yeah. We want to be friends with them.
我们去跟她们说说话吧 你开什么玩笑 Let's go talk to them. Are you kidding.
我们才不会主动跟她们说话 要等她们来找我 We're not talking to them. We want them to like us.
噢… 没错 等等 什么? Oh... yeah. Wait. What?
潜在灾难的列表差不多完成啦 Almost finished with the potential disasters.
最坏的可能是流沙和自燃 Worst scenario is either quicksands, spontaneous cnbustion
或者被老师点名回答问题 只要这些情况不出现… or getting called on by the teacher. As long as none of those happens...
好啦各位 今天我们班上来了位新同学 Okay, everybody. We have a new student in class today.
开什么玩笑 怎么偏偏在今天 这不是真的 Are you kidding me! Out of the days! This is not happening!
莱莉 你能向我们介绍一下你自己吗? Riley, would you like to tell us something about yourself?
不要 快点假装我们不会说英文 No! Pretend we can't speak English.
不用担心 放着我来 Don't worry. I got this.
好的 Okay.
我的名字是莱莉安德森 My name is Riley Anderson.
我从明尼苏达州搬到这里 I'm from Minnesota and now I live here.
明尼苏达州是怎么样的? And how about Minnesota?
能跟我们说说吗? Can you tell us something about it?
那里的雪肯定比这里多多了 Well you certainly get a lot more snow than we do.
哈哈哈 她真搞笑 Ha ha ha. She's hilarious.
是呀 下雪的时候很冷 Yeah, it get's pretty cold.
湖水都结冰了 我们就会去打冰球 The lake freezes over. And that's when we play hockey.
我的球队非常棒 我们被称为 "土拨鼠" I'm on a great team. We're called the Prairie dogs.
我的朋友麦格是前锋 我爸爸是教练 My friend, Mag, plays forward and my dad's the coach.
我们家几乎所有人都滑冰 Pretty much everyone in my family skates.
这是我们的家族传统 It's kind of a family tradition.
我们几乎每周末都去湖上滑冰 We go out on the lake almost every weekend.
应该说 我们以前都去 直到… Or, we did. Till...
搬来这里 I moved away.
嘿 她为什么这么说 什么? Hey. What gives? What?
嘿 "忧忧" 你摸了一个记忆 Hey, Sadness. You touched a memory.
我们之前说过这件事了 We talked about this.
噢 对 我知道 但是我… Oh yeah, I know. But I...
快回到你的圆圈里 Get back in your circle.
啊 这是什么情况? Ah. What's going on?
你走开 "乐乐" 发射 Get it out of there, Joy. Eject.
我们常常玩捉迷藏和其他游戏 We used to play tag and stuff.
那群酷孩子在三点钟方向窃窃私语 Cool kids whispering at 3 o'clock.
你看到那眼光了吗?他们在对我们评头论足呢 Did you see that look? They're judging us.
快来人帮忙抓住那个东西 大家都放… Somebody help grab that thing. Everybody put in...
可是 自从我们搬到这里后 But, everything is different now.
一切都不一样了 Since we moved.
噢不 我们哭了 看起来好蠢 Oh no. We're crying and sloth.
什么?"忧忧" 你在做什么 What? Sadness, what are you doing!
噢 对不起 我在 噢 Oh, I'm sorry. I'm, oh.
是个核心记忆 但是 它是蓝色的 It's a core memory. But, it's blue.
不 等等 No! Wait!
停下来 不要 Stop it. No.
不要 No.
"乐乐" 别这么做 Joy. No.
那是个核心记忆 嘿 That's a core memory. Hey!
停下来 让它去吧 不要 等等 Stop it. Let go. Don't. Wait.
那些核心记忆 The core memories!
不… 不… 不 No... no... no...
谢谢你 莱莉 Thank you, Riley.
我知道融入新的环境很不容易 I know it can be tough moving to a new place.
但我们很欢迎你的到来 But we are happy to have you here.
好了 同学们 拿出你们的历史书 Alright everyone. Get out your history books.
翻到第七章 And turn to chapter 7.
我现在能骂人了吗? Can I say that curse word now?
哦不 一 二 三 好了 Oh no. 1, 2, 3, okay.
还好没事 怎么了? Not enough. What?
我们是在哪儿 Where are we?
长期记忆区吗 等等 Long term memory? Wait.
淘气岛怎么了 Goofball Island?
莱莉的性格岛 它们都熄灭了 Riley's islands of personality, they're all down.
噢 这太糟了 Oh, this is bad.
我们… 我们可以解决这个问题 We... We can fix this.
我们只要先回到大脑总部 We just have to get back to Headquarters,
把这些核心记忆球放回去 莱莉就能恢复正常了 plug the core memories in and Riley will be back to normal.
噢 莱莉失去了核心记忆球 Oh. Riley has no core memories.
失去了性格岛 也失去了… 噢 No personality islands and no... Oh.
什么 你说什么 也就失去了你 What? What is it? You.
你不在大脑总部 没有了你 莱莉就没办法开心起来了 You're not in Headquarters. Without you, Riley can't be happy.
我们得把你送回总部 We got to get you back up there.
我来了 莱莉 I'm cning, Riley.
所以 绿色的垃圾桶并不是用来回收的 So, as it turns out the green trash can is not recycling,
它是用来放鸡蛋壳或者蔬菜之类的绿色垃圾的 it's for greens, like cnpose and egg shells.
蓝色的那个才是回收的 And the blue one is recycling.
莱莉表现得怪怪的 她为什么表现得这么奇怪 Riley is acting so weird. Why is she acting so weird?
那你在期待什么 所有的性格岛都熄灭了 What did you expect? All the islands are down.
乐乐知道该怎么做的 这就对了 Joy would know what to do. That's it.
在她回来之前 我们照着乐乐那样子做就行了 Until she gets back, we just do what Joy would do.
好主意 我们有怒怒 怕怕 厌厌 Great idea. Anger, Fear, Disgust.
可我们怎么可能开心得起来? How are we suppose to be happy? Huh.
嘿 莱莉 我有一个好消息 Hey, Riley. I've got good news.
我找到了一个青少年曲棍球联赛 就在这儿 在旧金山 I found a junior hockey league, right here, in San Francisco.
还有这个 面试就在明天放学之后 真幸运啊 对吧 And get this, trial outs are tomorrow after school. What luck, right?
曲棍球? 噢噢 我们怎么办 Hockey? Oh oh. What do we do?
伙计们 嗯 这个 好吧 你来假装乐乐 Guys... th... this... Here, you pretend to be Joy.
能重新回到冰上去简直太好了 不是吗 Wouldn't it be great to be back out on the ice?
哦 是啊 这听起来很棒 Oh, yeah. That sounds fantastic.
那算什么 这个一点都不像乐乐 What was that? That wasn't anything like Joy.
因为我本来就不是乐乐 是啊 看出来了 Ah... because I'm not Joy. Yeah, no kidding.
伙计们你们看到了吗 Did you guys pick up on that?
嗯 对 Uh huh. Sure.
是啊 Oh yeah.
有点不大对劲 我们应该问问她吗 Somethings wrong. Should we ask her?
让我们试探一下 但含蓄一点别让她察觉到 Let's probe, but keep it subtle so she doesn't notice.
所以 开学第一天怎么样 So. How was the first day of school?
她在试探我们 我不干了 She's probing us. I'm done.
你来假扮乐乐 什么 You pretend to be Joy. What?
好吧 呃 Okay. Um.
挺好的 我猜 我不知道 It was fine, I guess. I don't know.
噢 非常好 简直跟乐乐一模一样 Oh, very smooth. That was just like Joy.
肯定有什么不对劲 Something is definitely is going on.
她以前从来没有这样反应过 我们应该怎么做? She's never acted like this before. What should we do?
我们要查清楚发生了什么事 We're going to find out what's happening.
但我们需要支援 给孩子爸爸暗示 But we'll need support. Signal the husband.
咳咳 Ahem.
漂亮的传球 球传给了里德 康斯坦斯越线了 What a nice pass, over to Reed. Constance cross the line.
咳咳 Ahem!
哦喔 她在看我们 Uh oh. She's looking at us.
她说什么了? 什么? What did she say? What?
对不起先生 没人在听 Oh, sorry sir. No one was listening.
今晚难道不是垃圾之夜吗? Isn't it garbage night?
我们把马桶座圈抬上去了 We let the toilet seat up.
什么?到底是什么 女人?还有什么? What? What is it, woman? What?
他又摆出那副傻乎乎的表情了 He's making that stupid face again.
我现在就想勒死他 I could strangle him right now.
再示意他一次 Signal him again.
啊 那么… Ah. So...
莱莉 新学校怎么样? Riley, how was school?
噢 简直是浪费时间 Aw. Waste of time.
你开玩笑的吧 You got to be kidding me.
你认真的? Seriously?
就因为这个 我们放弃了那个巴西直升机飞行员? For this, we gave up that Brazilian helicopter pilot?
闪开 我来当 "乐乐" Move! I'll be Joy.
学校很好 好了吧? School was great. Alright?
莱莉 一切都还顺利吗? Riley. Is everything okay?
先生 她刚刚给我们甩了个白眼 Sir, she just rolled her eyes at us.
她想干什么? What is her deal?
好了 稍微威胁一下她 Alright, make a show of force.
我可不想采取极端行动 I don't want to have to put the foot down.
别 别动真格 No. Not the foot.
莱莉 我可不喜欢你这种态度 Riley, I do not like this new attitude.
哼 那就让你见识一下这态度 老东西 Oh. I'll show you attitude, old man.
不不不 开心点 No no no no. Stay happy.
你什么毛病?别管我 What is your problem? Just leave me alone.
先生 她顶嘴了 高级警报 Sir. Reporting high level of sass.
打开二级戒备 Take it to DEFCON 2!
听到没有?二级戒备 Your heard that gentlemen? DEFCON 2!
听着 女士 我不知道这失礼的态度是从哪学来的 Listen, young lady. I don't know where this disrespectful attitude came from.
你就是喜欢这样对吧 老爸 那就来吧 You want a piece of this, pops. Come and get it!
呃 我… 我… Yeah. Well... well...
她要爆发了 强制命令准备 Here it cnes. Prepare the foot.
钥匙 状态启动 Keys, to exec position.
命令语气准备发射 先生 Ready to launch on your cnmand, sir.
给我闭嘴 Just, shut up!
开火 Fire.
够了 回你的房间去 That's it. Go to your room.
现在 Now!
发射完毕 强制命令成功 Foot is down. The foot is down.
干得好 朋友们 差点酿成大祸了 Good job, gentlemen. That could've been a disaster.
这明明就闯祸了 Well, that was a disaster.
来吧 我带你飞 宝贝 Come. Fly with me, criancinha.
我们要从这走到对面去吗? We're gonna walk out there, on that?
这是回去最快的路 It's the quickest way back.
但是下面就是记忆垃圾场 But it's right over the Memory Dump.
要是我们掉下去了 我们就永远被忘掉了 If we fall, we'll be forgotten forever.
我们这么做都是为了莱莉 We have to do this for Riley.
跟着我走就行了 Just follow my footsteps.
没有想象的那么高 完全是… Not that high. It's totally...
嘿 Hey.
呃… So...
刚刚在楼下场面有点失控 Things got a little out of hand downstairs.
你想谈一谈吗? You wanna talk about it?
打起精神来 我快乐的小宝贝呢? Come on. Where's my happy girl?
猴子 呜呼呜呼 Monkey. Woo hoo.
哇 他在尝试让笨笨岛重新运转 Whoa! He's trying to start up Goofball.
打起精神来 呼哈呼哈 Come on. Hoo Haa.
忧忧 快回去 Sadness! Turn right back!
怎么办? What the?
我知道了 你需要点独处的时间 I get it. You need some alone time.
我们待会再聊吧 And we'll talk later.
我们碰上大麻烦了 噢 "乐乐" 你在哪儿? We have a major problem. Oh, Joy. Where are you?
我们失去了淘气岛 We lost Goofball Island.
这意味着她也可能失去友谊 冰球 诚实 还有家庭岛 That means she can lose Friendship and Hockey and Honesty and Family.
你可以搞定这一切的 对不对 "乐乐"? You can fixed this. Right, Joy?
我… 我不知道 噢 I... I don't know. Oh.
但我们要试一试 好的 来吧 But we have to try. Okay, cne on.
莱莉要睡着了 噢 Riley's gone to sleep. Oh.
这样也许是件好事 你想想看 Which is a good thing if... When you think about it.
她一睡着就没有什么坏事打扰她了 Because nothing else bad can happen when she's asleep.
我们要在她醒来前到达总部 We'll be back to Headquarters before she wakes up.
我们只需要跨过友谊岛 We'll just go across Friendship Island.
天哪 我们做不到的 不不不… Oh, we'll never make it. No no no...
别被生活上的一点小困难打倒 Don't obsess over the way of life's problems.
还记得那部狗死了的喜剧吗? Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
噢 "忧忧" 我们已经快没时间了 Oh Sadness. We don't have time for this.
我们得四处走走 We'll just have to go around.
按观光路线走吧 Take the scenic route.
等等 "乐乐" 你会在那迷路的 Wait, Joy, you can get lost in there.
乐观一点 好吧 Think positive. Okay.
我肯定你会在那迷路的 I'm positive you will get lost in there.
那是长期记忆 That's long term memory.
无尽的走廊和记忆架子 An endless swarm of corridors and shelves.
我在手册里读到过 I read about it in the manuals.
手册?手册 The manuals? The manuals.
你读过手册? 是的 You read the manuals? Yeah.
那么你知道回总部的路 So you know the way back to headquarters.
我猜是 太好了 I guess. Woo Hnn!
你就是我的地图 You are my map.
出发吧 你带路 活地图 Let's go. Lead on, my map.
告诉我咱们现在去哪 Show me where we're going.
好吧 只是… Okay, only...
我难过得走不动路… I'm too sad to walk...
给我几小时让我… Just give me a few hours to...
哪条路 左边? 是的 Which way, left? Right.
不 我的意思是往左走 左边的路是对的 No, I mean go left. I said left was right like correct.
好吧 Okay.
这样感觉还挺好的 This actually feels kind of nice.
好了 出发 我们能在天亮前回到总部 Okay, here we go. We'll be back to Headquarters before morning.
我们能做到的 这很容易 We can do it. This will be easy!
这方法很管用 This is working.
这方法不管用 This is not working.
我们要到了吗? 是的 再往右 Are we getting close? Yeah. Just another right.
往左 然后再往左走 And a left. And then another left.
你真的知道我们要去哪吗? Are you sure you know where we're going?
感觉我们离总部越来越远了 'Cause we seem to be walking away from Headquarters.
噢 莱莉醒了 Oh. Riley's awake.
啊 呃 Oh. Oh. uh.
别 别碰 记得吗? Don't. Don't touch, remember?
如果你碰到它们 它们就变成悲伤的了 If you touch them, they stay sad.
哦 抱歉 我… 我不碰 Oh. Sorry. I... I won't.
从现在开始 我快要受不了了 Starting now. I can't take much more of this.
忘记它们 Forget them!
记忆工 但是 "乐乐" 我们马上就要… 噢 Mind workers. But, Joy, we're almost... oh.
电话号码 我们不需要都记住它 Phone numbers. We don't need all these.
它们在她的手机里有 They're in her phone.
那就把它们都忘掉 打扰了 你们好 Just forget all that, please. Excuse me. Hi.
忘记它 Forget it.
我需要到友谊岛去 I need to find Friendship Island.
看这个 四年的钢琴课记忆 Look at this. 4 years of piano lessons.
是啊 看起来褪色严重 Yeah. It looks pretty faded.
那这样 保留"筷子华尔兹"和"心灵" 其余的忘掉 You know what, save Chopsticks and Heart and Soul, get rid of the rest.
你们… 美国总统 你怎么看? Are you... U.S, presidents. What do you think?
记住华盛顿 林肯 还有胖胖的那个就行了 Just keep Washington, Lincoln and the fat one.
忘记它们 嘿 Forget them! Hey!
不能扔掉它们 这些是珍贵的记忆 You can't throw those away. Those are perfectly good memories.
每一个芭比娃娃的名字? The names of every Cutiepie princess doll?
是的 这是重要信息 Yes. That is critical information.
闪光风暴 甜甜短裤… 忘记它们 Glitter storm, Honey pants... Forget them.
嘿 拿回来 它们在记忆垃圾场里 Hey! Bring those back. They're in the Dump.
记忆丢到那里就再也回不来了 Nothing cnes back from the Dump.
是啊 女士 这是我们的工作 Yeah. Look, lady. This is our job, okay.
当莱莉不再在乎某个记忆了 它就会褪色 When Riley doesn't care about a memory, it fades.
褪色? 不管多好的记忆都有可能 Fades? Happens to the best of them.
除了这个坏男孩 这个永远不会褪色 Except for this bad boy. This one will never fade.
口香糖广告插曲? The song from the gum cnmercial?
你知道吗 有时候我们随手把这段插曲送到总部去 You know. Sometimes we send that one up to Headquarters for no reason.
它在莱莉的大脑里循环播放 大概有成千上万次了 It just plays in Rileys head over and over again like a million times.
我们再看一次 Let's watch it again.
是啊 我知道 我们都知道这首歌 蛮上口的 Yeah, I know. We all know the song. Okay, real catchy.
嘿 你怎么想 要不要再来一次? 当然 Hey. What do you think, should we do it? Yeah.
好的 来喽 哈哈哈 Okay. Here we go! Ha ha ha.
怎么回事?又来? What the? This again?
哈哈 太棒了 Ha. Great.
等等 你们知道怎么到友谊岛去吗? Wait! Do you know how to get to Friendship Island?
你喜欢那里吗?有没有感觉到地震? Do you like it there? Did you feel any earthquakes?
大桥看起来酷不酷? Is the bridge cool?
是的 很好 季后赛结果怎么样? Yes. Good. What happened with the playoffs?
我们拿了第一名 教练说我们今年有可能进决赛 We won the first game. Coach says we might actually go to the finals this year.
然后我们队新增了一名女孩 她很酷 Oh, and we got this new girl on the team. She's so cool.
她刚刚没说这个 一个新女孩? Uh. She did not just say that. A new girl?
麦格已经有新朋友了吗? Mag has a new friend already?
嘿 嘿 开心点 Hey hey. Stay happy.
我们不想再失去其余几个岛了 朋友们 We do not want to lose anymore islands here, guys.
我们可以连眼神都不用就相互传球 We can pass the puck to each other without even looking.
就像有心灵感应一样 It's like mind reading.
你喜欢感应是吧 麦格 You like to read minds, Mag.
我来让你好好感受一下 "怒怒" 什么? I got something for you to read. Anger. What?
我来了 等一下 让我们先冷静一秒钟 Right here! Wait wait wait. Let's just be calm for 1 second.
我要走了 什么? I got to go. What?
我先下了 I got to go.
等等 能不能告诉我哪条路才是… Wait. Could you just please tell me which way is...
噢不 Oh no.
友谊岛 怎么回事? Friendship Island. What?
不要失去这个啊 Not Friendship.
噢 莱莉很珍视友谊的 现在它不在了 Oh, Riley love that one. And now it's gone.
再见了 友谊 你好 孤寂 Goodbye Friendship, hello Loneliness.
我们要走远路了 We'll just have to go the long way.
是啊 一段很长很长… 的路 Yeah. The long long long... way.
我准备好了 I'm ready.
一定还有更好的办法 There's got to be a better way.
呼呼 看看你 啊哈? Woo. Well look at you. Huh?
我会带上你而不是你 I will take you but not you.
我开玩笑的 我可离不开你 Ah! Who am I kidding. I can't leave you.
你好 Hello!
嗷 等等 嘿 停下 Aw. Wait. Hey, wait.
等等我 站住 No, wait. Stop.
打扰了 嗷 Excuse me. Aw!
喔 我… 我在找 Oh. I was, I was looking for
看那儿 什么? Diversion! What?
哈哈 再见了笨蛋 Ha ha! So long, sucker.
喔 我遍体鳞伤了 Ou. I'm hurt all over.
等一下 我认识你 Wait, I know you.
不 你不认识 这话我听过太多了 No, you don't. I get that a lot.
我看起来像很多人 不不不… 我记得你 I look like a lot of people. No no no... I do.
冰棒 莱莉幻想的好朋友 Bing Bong, Riley's imaginary friend.
你真的认识我? 当然 You really do know me? Of course.
莱莉以前最喜欢和你一起玩 你们是最好的朋友 Riley loved playing with you. You two were best friends.
哦 你绝对想不到 Oh, oh. You wouldn't know.
我们想回到总部去 总部? We're trying to get back to Headquarters. Headquarters?
你们是从总部来的? 是的 You guys are from Headquarters? Well, yeah.
我是"乐乐" 这是"忧忧" I'm Joy. This is Sadness.
你就是"乐乐" 那个"乐乐"? 嗯哼 You're Joy, the Joy? Uh huh.
什么风把你们吹来啦? What the heck are you doing out here?
好问题 你想告诉他吗 "忧忧"? That's a good question. You want to answer that, Sadness?
没有你 我就不会快乐了 Without you, I won't ever be happy.
我们可不想那样 我们得把你们送回去 We can't have that. We got to get you back.
我告诉你们怎么走 跟我来 I'll tell you what. Follow me.
谢谢 很高兴能再见到你 Thank you. It is so great to see you again.
我得告诉你 我是你的大粉丝 I got to tell you. I'm such a huge fan of your work.
你记得你和莱莉组成的乐队吗? Do you remember when you and Riley were in a band?
哈哈哈 我去过你们所有的音乐会 Ha ha ha. I went to all of your concerts.
没错 我吹着一条细长的鼻子 Yeah. I blow a mean nose.
看你们追着跑真是太欢乐了 Watching you play tag was such a treat.
我得过两次室内冠军 2 time room champ.
噢 我还记得你们的火箭 Oh, and remember your rockets.
当然 它靠歌声的能量来运作 Of course, it runs on song power.
没错 你的主题曲 That's right. Your theme song.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? 冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
那你到底是什么呢? What exactly are you suppose to be?
你知道我有哪些秘密吗 You know what's unclear?
我浑身大部分是一团棉花糖 但… I'm mostly cotton candy. But...
我的形象很多样 我既是猫 又是大象 还可以是海豚 Shape wise. I'm part cat, part elephant, part dolphin.
海豚? Dolphin?
你记得吗 莱莉三岁的时候 动物就是她的全部了 You got to remember. When Riley was 3, animals were all her age.
奶牛哞哞叫 小马咴咴叫 The cow goes moo. The horse goes neigh.
那会儿人们就只会说这些 It's all the people talked back then.
是的 是这样的 Yeah, yeah. I guess that true.
你在这干嘛呢? 嗯 What are you doing out here? Well.
最近她都没怎么想起我这个假想朋友了 There's not much call for imaginary friends lately.
所以 我 你知道的… So, I. You know...
嗯 嗯 别伤心 Yeah, yeah, Don't be sad.
听我说 等我回到总部 Tell you what. When I get back up to Headquarters.
我会让莱莉再次想起你的 I'll make sure Riley remembers you.
你会吗? 当然了 她很喜欢的 You will? Of course. She loved that.
哈哈 今天真是最美好的一天 Ha ha! This is the greatest day of my life.
你还好吧? 嘿 这是怎么回事? Are you okay? Hey, what's going on?
我的眼泪是糖果 I cry candy.
试试焦糖 超级好吃的 Try the caramel, it's delicious.
来用这个 谢谢 Here use this. Thanks.
哦 等一下下 Oh, hold on. Wait a second.
总是卡在最下面 It always get stuck at the bottom.
这儿 Here.
怎么啦?这是想象 What? It's imaginary.
谢谢 这样走回总部就容易多了 Thanks. This will make it a lot easier to walk back to Headquarters.
走?我们不走 Walk? We're not walking.
我们乘思维列车回去 We're taking the Train of Thought.
火车 对啊 The Train. Of course.
火车快多了 但我们怎么赶上火车 That is so much faster. But how do we catch it.
嗯 它确实会到处跑 但是在想象之地有个站台 Well, it kind of go all over the place but there is a station in Imagination Land.
我知道一条捷径 来吧 这边 I know a shortcut. Come on, this way.
噢 我们遇到了你真是幸运 Oh. I'm so glad we ran into you.
站台就在这儿 您先请 The station is right in here. After you.
"乐乐" 什么? Joy. What?
额 我在手册上看到过这个地方 我们不能进去 Well. I read about this place in the manual. We shouldn't go in there.
冰棒说这是回总部最快的方法 Bing Bong says it's the quickest way to Headquarters.
不 但是 "乐乐" 这是抽象思维 No. But Joy, this is abstract thought.
你在说什么呢?我可是这里的常客 What are you talking about? I go in here all the time.
这是捷径 你看 It's a shortcut. You see.
D A N G E R 捷径嘛 D A N G E R. Shortcut.
我证明给你看 I'll prove it to you.
看我 Look at me.
我进站了 因为我要走捷径 I'm crossing into the station. 'Cause I'm taking the shortcut.
我们… 我们绕道走吧 这边 Let's. Let's go around. This way.
快到了哟 Almost there.
如果你要绕远路 那你走吧 If you want to walk the long way, go for it.
但是莱莉需要快乐 我可不想错过火车 But Riley needs to be happy. I'm not missing that Train.
冰棒知道自己在做什么 Bing Bong knows what he is doing.
他有一部分是海豚 聪明着呢 He's part dolphin, they're very smart.
额 好吧 Well, I guess.
好了 今天我们要理解些什么抽象思维 Okay. What abstract concept are we trying to cnprehend today.
孤独 嗯 Loneliness. Hm.
我觉得这里面有些什么 I think there is something in there.
我得打开开关把那愚蠢的想法给烧了 I'm going to turn it on for a minute and burn out the dumb thoughts.
我怎么说来着 你们马上就会回到总部了 What did I tell ya. You'll be in Headquarters in no time.
嘿 你们看啊 Hey, will you look at that?
哇 发生什么了? 噢 不 他们把开关打开了 Whoa. What's happening? Oh no, they turned it on.
之前从没看见过这个 Oh. Never seen this before.
我的脸 我的美丽的脸 喔 My face. My beautiful face. Whoa!
怎么回事? 我们变抽象了 What is going on? We're abstracting.
一共有四个阶段 这是第一个 There are 4 stages. This is the first.
抽象碎片 Nonobjective fragmentation.
没事 别慌 最重要的是我们都呆在一起 Alright, do not panic. What's important is that we all stay together.
现在是第二阶段了 我们被解构了 We're in the second stage. We're deconstructing.
快跑 Run!
嗷 我感觉不到我的腿了 Aw. I can't feel my legs.
哦 在这呢 快过来 我 Oh, there they are. Come here, me.
我们得快点出去 趁现在还有形状和颜色 We got to get out of here. Before we're not even shape and color.
否则我们会被永远困在这了 We'll get stuck here forever.
冰棒 我们为什么要进来? Bong. Why did we cne in here?
我跟你说了 这是捷径 I told you. It's a shortcut.
火车 The Train.
哦 不 我们已经变成二维的了 这是第三阶段 Oh no. We're 2 dimensional. That's stage 3.
我们哪都去不了 死亡 不幸的死亡 We're getting no where. Death. Unlucky death.
快来 Come on.
我们出不去 We can't fit.
我们已经不具象化了 这是最后一个阶段 Oh no, we're not figurative. This is the last stage.
我们死定了 We're not gonna make it.
等等 我们是二维的 躺平 Wait, we're 2 dimensional. Fall on your face.
停下 停下 Stop. Stop!
不要啊 你说了这是捷径的 No. You said that was a shortcut.
我是说过 但是 我们真不应该进去的 I did. But wow, we should not had gone in there.
太危险了 都不写个警示标志 That was dangerous. They should really put up a sign.
下一辆火车什么时候来? 谁知道呢? How long till the next Train? Who knows?
但是别担心 还有个站台 那边 But don't worry. There's another station. That way.
火车在开往总部之前 会在那里停一会儿 The Train always stops there, right before it goes to Headquarters.
如果我们快点还能赶得上 If we hurry, we can catch it.
这不会是另一条捷径吧? This isn't another one of your shortcuts, is it?
哈哈哈 是的 Ha ha ha. Yeah.
那儿真的还有一个站台吗? 嗯 就在那边 Is there really another station? Uh huh. Through there.
欢迎来到幻想乐园 幻想乐园? Welcne to Imagination Land. Imagination Land?
是的 我是这里的常客 几乎算得上是市长了 Sure. I cne here all the time. I'm practically the mayor.
嘿 你们饿了吗?这是薯条森林 Hey, you guys hungry? There's French Fries Forest.
不会吧 哈哈哈 No way! Ha ha ha.
看这边 奖品镇 Check it out. Trophy Town.
勋章 绶带 每个人都是赢家 Medals, Ribbons. Everyone's a winner.
我得了第一名 I won first prize.
我也是 唉 参与奖 Me too! Oh. Participation award.
等等 这个是?这个是?看 Wait, is that? Is that a? Look.
云朵镇 It's Cloud Town.
我最喜欢了 That's my favorite.
噢 好软啊 哦哦哦 我试试 Oh, it's so soft. Oh oh oh. Let me try.
嘿 你想干什么? Hey! What the big idea?
你最好把墙给我修好 不然你麻烦大了 You better fix that wall or else you're in big trouble.
哦 火山岩浆 Oh no, lava.
想象之地最棒了 Imagination Land is the best.
哦 一切都是相互作用的 Oh, is it all going to be so interactive.
嘿快看 纸牌屋 Hey look! The House of Cards.
等等 等一下 Woo wait. Hang on just a minute.
你的火箭 是的 Your rocket. Yeah.
为了保险起见我把它藏在这 I stashed it in there for safekeeping.
现在我计划把莱莉带去月球 And now I'm all set to take Riley to the moon!
噢 对不起 真行 Oh, I'm sorry. Great.
哇 我爱幻想乐园 很棒对吧? Whoa. I love Imagination Land. Isn't it great?
而且这里总有些新鲜的东西 比如… And there's always something new like...
那是什么鬼? 假想男朋友 Who the heck is that? Imaginary boyfriend.
我愿意为了莱莉去死 哇哦 I would die for Riley. Whoa.
我之前从没见过他 我住在加拿大 I've never seen him before. I live in Canada.
总之 这边 穿过幼儿园世界 我们就离火车近了 Anyway. This way. Through Preschool World. We're nearly to the train.
莱莉 我们来啦 呜呼 哈哈哈 Riley, here we cne. Woo Hoo. Ha ha ha.
会很有趣的 新的队 新的朋友 This should be fun. New team. New friends.
这些孩子看上去很棒 This kids looked pretty good.
毕竟来自旧金山嘛 呵呵呵 Considering they're from San Francisco. Heh heh heh.
走了 好 祝你好运 亲爱的 Got to go. Okay. Good luck, sweetie.
亲吻也没办法了 冰球岛现在已经摇摇欲坠了 Look, kissing isn't going to help us now. If she tries to use Hockey Island. It's going down.
所以我在回忆所有我能想起的曲棍球记忆 Which is why, I recalled every hockey memory I can think of.
其中一个得代替核心记忆来工作了 One of these is got to work in place of a core memory.
她要开始了 快点 She's about to play. Hurry.
哈哈 我们做到了 伙计们 有效果 Ha ha. We did it gang. It's working.
就好像我们什么都没学过 It's like we don't learn anything.
够了 别别别 That's it. No no no.
想想快乐的事 Free on your happy place.
莱莉 怎么了? 我们走 Riley, what's wrong? Let's go.
你不准备打完选拔赛吗? 有什么意义? You're not going to finish try outs? What's the point?
嘿 都会好起来的 Hey. It will be alright.
我们回去吧 别再说什么一切都会好起来了 Let's just go back. Stop saying everything will be alright.
冰球岛 Hockey!
不要啊 她最爱冰球了 Oh no no. She loves hockey.
不可以放弃冰球 She can't give up hockey.
冰棒 我们必须去站台 Bing Bong, we have to get to that station.
当然了 这边走 经过饼干大城堡就是了 Sure thing. This way, just past Grand Cracker Castle.
嘿 奇怪了 Hey. That's weird.
饼干大城堡以前就在这啊 他们为什么会搬走它 Grand Cracker Castle used to be right here. I wonder why they moved it.
我发誓闪耀尖尖山就在这边的 I would have sworn Sparkle Pointy Mountain was right here.
发生什么了? 我也不知道 Hey, what's going on? Yeah yeah. I don't know.
我们得回去了 梦想世界公主 We'll have to cne back. Princess Dreamworld.
噢 毛绒玩具名人堂 Oh, The Stuffed Animal Hall of Fame.
我的火箭? My rocket?
等等 莱莉和我还要用那个火箭呢 Wait. Riley and I were still using that rocket.
里面还剩下一些歌曲能量 It still has some song power left.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? Who's your friend who likes to play?
不 不要啊 No! No no.
你们不能把我的火箭扔掉 莱莉和我还要去月球呢 You can't take my rocket to the Dump. Riley and I are going to the moon.
莱莉不会和我完了吧? Riley can't be done with me?
嘿 一切会好起来的 我们有办法的 Hey, it's going to be okay. We can fix this.
只要我们回到总部 火车站往哪走? We just need to get back to Headquarters. Which way to the Train station?
我连旅行计划都弄好了 I had a whole trip planned for us.
嘿 谁最怕痒了 挠痒怪来啦 Hey, who's ticklish. Here cnes the tickle monster.
嘿 冰棒 看这个 Hey. Bing Bong, look at this.
哦 玩个有趣的游戏 你指出火车站在哪 Oh, here's a fun game. You point to the Train station
然后我们一起走过去 很有趣对吧? and we all go there. Won't that be fun?
走吧 我们去站台 Come on, let's go to the Train station.
我很抱歉他们拿走了你的火箭 I'm sorry they took your rocket.
他们拿走了你最爱的东西 一切都无法挽回了 They took something that you loved. It's gone, forever.
"忧忧" 别让他更难过了 对不起 Sadness, don't make him feel worse. Sorry.
那是我和莱莉之间最后的信物 It's all I had left with Riley.
你和莱莉一定有过很棒的冒险 I bet you and Riley had great adventures.
噢 棒极了 Oh, they were wonderful.
有一天 我们穿梭时间 那天我们吃了两顿早饭 Once, we flew back in time. We had breakfast twice that day.
"忧忧" 听起来好棒 莱莉肯定很喜欢 Sadness. It sounds amazing. I bet Riley liked it.
是的 我们以前是最好的朋友 Oh, she did. We were best friends.
是的 是的 Yeah. Yeah.
搞什么? What?
我好多了 I'm okay now.
来吧 火车站在这边 Come on. The Train station is this way.
你怎么做到的? 额 我不知道 How did you do that? Oh, I don't know.
我只是听到那些感觉很伤心… 嘿 I feel sad so I listen to what... Hey!
火车在这 There's the Train.
我们做到了 终于可以回去了 Oh, we made it. We're finally going to get home.
这些事实和意见看起来都是一样的 Oh no. These facts and opinions look so similar.
别担心 总是这样 Don't worry about it. Happens all the time.
分数从一到十 今天就是个 "不及格" On a scale of 1 to 10. I give this day an 'F'.
我们不要这么傻站着了 做点什么吧 Well, why don't we quit standing around and do something.
做什么 天才? 比如辞职 我要辞职了 Like what, genius? Like quitting. That's what I'm doing.
当然 这是懦夫的行为 但本懦夫得活下去啊 Sure. It's the coward's way out. But this coward is gonna survive.
情感是不能辞职的 天才 Emotions can't quit, genius.
够了 我认为我们应该让莱莉开心起来 Ewg. I thought we're suppose to keep Riley happy.
等一下 等一下 Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
这是什么? 没什么 What is it? Oh nothing.
只是一个极棒的点子而已 什么? Just the best idea ever. What?
所有美好的核心记忆都是在明尼苏达制造的 All the good core memories were made in Minnesota.
因此 我们回明尼苏达制造更多美好的记忆 Ergo, we go back to Minnesota and make more.
怎么样 等等 Ta dah. Wait wait wait.
你是说我们逃跑? You're say we run away?
嗯 我不会这么叫它 Well, I wouldn't call it that.
不如叫它 "美好核心记忆发展计划" I call it the 'Happy core memory development program'.
你不是认真的吧 我们的生活本来很美好的 You can't be serious. Hey, our life was perfect.
直到爸妈决定搬到讨厌的旧金山来 Until Mon and Dad decided to move to San Fran stincko.
但是 我是说 这太疯狂了 But, I mean. It's just so drastic.
需要我提醒你那儿有多美好吗 Need I remind you of how great things were there.
我们的房间 我们的院子 我们的朋友 Our room. Our backyard. Our friends.
我要的不是口香糖广告 Did I ask for the gum cnmercial?
总之 那里更美好 我是这样想的 Anyway, it was better. That's my point.
是的 莱莉在明尼苏达过得更开心 等等 Yeah, Riley was happier in Minnesota. Wait. Hold on.
我们要不先睡一觉明天再说? Should we just sleep on this or something?
好的 明天再说 Fine, let's sleep on it.
但 我确信美好欢乐的时光即将到来 But, hey. I'm sure joyly fun filled times are just around the corner.
嗯? Huh?
嘿 我们怎么没动了? Hey hey. Why aren't we moving?
莱莉睡着了 我们都下班了 Riley's gone to sleep. We're all on break.
你是说我们会被困在这儿直到明天早上? You mean we're stuck here until morning?
是的 她睡着的时候思维列车就开不了 Yeah. The Train of Thought doesn't run while she's asleep.
哦 我们等不了那么久 把她叫醒怎么样 Oh, we can't wait that long. How about we wake her up.
"忧忧" 这不可能 我们不可能… Sadness, that's ridiculous. How can we possibly...
把她叫醒怎么样 好主意 "乐乐" How about we wake her up. Great idea Joy.
谢谢 来吧 Thanks, cne on.
哇 这地方好大啊 Whoa. This place is huge.
这比我想象中的小很多 It looks so much smaller than I expected.
哇哦 我可以飞 我喜欢这个 Wow, I can fly. I love that one.
彩虹独角兽 她就在这里 Rainbow Unicorn. She's right there.
我朋友说你很有名 My friend says you're famous.
她想要你的亲笔签名 不 不 "忧忧" She wants your autograph. No no, Sadness.
不要打扰独角兽小姐了 好吗? Don't bother Miss. Unicorn, okay?
她就是个乡巴佬 很尴尬 是吧? Sorry she's from out of town. It's so embarrassing, right?
我喜欢你在仙女梦幻冒险第七幕中的表演 I love you in Fairy Dream Adventure part 7.
好了再见 我爱你 Okay bye. I love you.
哈 猜猜这意味着什么?好吧 让我们进去看看 Huh! Wonder what that means? Oh well, let's go in.
布置好教室背景 Set up the classroom set.
今天的记忆来了 我们在这儿有的忙了 Today's memories are in. We've got a lot to work with here.
莱莉抛弃了她最好的朋友 Riley dumped her best friend,
在学校中度过了悲惨的一天 还放弃了冰球 had a miserable day at school and quit hockey.
作者真是写了一个夺命脚本 The writers had put together a killer script.
就因为"乐乐"和"忧忧"走了 我就得梦境值班 Just because Joy and Sadness are gone, I have the stupid dream duty.
好吧 我们要怎样唤醒她? Okay. How are we going to wake her up?
有时候她做了一个噩梦 就会醒来 Well. She wakes up sometimes when she has a scary dream.
我们可以吓醒她 吓醒她? We could scare her. Scare her?
不 不 她已经受够了 但是 "乐乐" No no. She's been though enough already. But, Joy.
"忧忧" 你也许有自己的方法 Sadness Sadness, you may know your way around down here.
但我了解莱莉 But I know Riley.
我们要让她开心起来 她就会愉悦地醒过来 We're gonna make her so happy, she'll wake up with exhilaration.
我们要刺激她快乐地醒过来 这之前从来没有过 We'll excite her awake. That's never happen before.
莱莉喜欢狗 穿上这个 Woo, Riley loves dogs. Put this on.
我不觉得这会有用 I don't think that will work.
冰棒 嗯 Bing Bong. Yeah.
保管好这些东西 别让它们出什么岔子 明白 Don't let anything happen to these. Got it.
啊哈 加上现实畸变滤镜 Uh huh. Add the reality distortion filter.
非常好 记住 每个人都要对着摄影机表演 Love it. Remember, play to the camera everyone.
莱莉就是摄影机 让他们离开教室布景 Riley is the camera. Make them get out of there.
我们马上开始 五 四 三… We are on in 5 4 3...
嗨 同学们 在开始我们今天的随堂检测前… Hello class. Before we begin today's pop quiz...
她真是个糟糕的女演员 And she is one bad actress.
好的 同学们 在开始我们今天的 随堂检测前...
我想先介绍我们的新同学 I want to introduce our new student.
莱莉 你愿意站起来介绍一下 Riley. Would you like to stand up and introduce
镜头抬升 你自己吗 Camera. yourself.
还有 莱莉说台词 And, to Riley.
我的名字是莱莉安德森 My name is Riley Anderson.
我来自明尼苏达 现在我住在这里 I'm from Minnesota and now I live here.
哦 看啊 她的牙齿掉了 Ew. Look, her teeth are falling out.
哦 真恶心 Ew, gross.
牙齿脱落 嗯 我已经习惯这个了 Teeth falling out. Yeah, I'm used to that one.
让我猜猜 我们没有穿裤子 Let me guess. We've no pants on.
嘿 看啊 她没穿裤子就来学校了 Hey, look. She came to school with no pants on.
猜中了 Called it!
准备好了吗? 我不觉得这种欢乐情节会有用 Ready? I don't think this happy thing is going to work.
但是如果我们吓她 跟我来就好了 But if we scare her. Just follow my lead.
走吧 Here we go.
汪 汪 汪 Aruu. Bark... bark... bark.
那是谁 发生了什么? Who is that? What's going on?
该你了 上 Psst, you're on. Go.
来开派对吧 来跳舞吧 Woo. Let's party. Let's dance. Woo.
嘿 一个派对 Hey. A party.
汪 汪 汪 Bark... bark... bark.
"乐乐" 这样没用 Joy, this is not working.
不 No.
"忧忧" 你在干嘛?回来 Huh. Sadness, what are you doing? Come back here.
这只是个梦 这只是个梦 这只是个梦 It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream.
他们正在尝试唤醒她 叫保安来 They're trying to wake her up. Call security.
嗨 莱莉 是我 冰棒? Hi Riley, it's me. Bing Bong?
"忧忧" 你正在毁掉这个梦 Sadness. You are ruining this dream.
你吓到她了 但你看 这起作用了 You're scaring her. But look. It's working.
他们不是这个梦的一部分 抓住他们 They're not part of this dream. Get them.
待在原地别动 Stop right there!
转过去 转过去 Pan away. Pan away.
被抓到了 Boo. Peek and Poke line.
哦 小心点 Aw, careful.
你们不能这么做 我在总部有人 You can't do this. I know people in Headquarters.
不 不 不 No... no... no...
核心记忆在他身上 There go the core memories.
走吧 Come on.
这是什么地方? 潜意识区 What is this place? The subconscious.
他们把所有的捣乱分子带到这里来 That's where they take all the troublemakers.
我的帽子感觉松了 My hat feels loose.
我们怎么进去? How do we get in?
这是你的帽子吗? 是的 这是我的帽子 Is that your hat? Yeah, it's my hat.
你确定 不知道 看这个标签 You sure? I don't know. Look at the label.
是的 上面写着是我的帽子 Yeah, it says my hat.
等等 上面写着是我的帽子? 我的帽子 上面写着 Wait. It says my hat? My hat, it says.
这是我在我的帽子里写的 你说什么? That's what I wrote in my hat. What are you talking about?
看吧 你错戴了我的帽子 好了 这是我的帽子 Look. You got my hat on. Okay, it's my hat.
嘿 你 哦 你抓到我们了 Hey you. Oh, you caught us.
回到里面去 别想逃跑 Get back in there. No escaping.
我不喜欢这里 这里储存的是莱莉最黑暗的记忆 I don't like it here. It's where they keep Riley's darkest fears.
这是西兰花 It's broccoli.
这个台阶通向毁灭 The stairs to the biggest smite.
祖母的真空吸尘器 哦 Grandma's vacuum cleaner. Aw!
好了 来吧 Okay, cne on.
你走路能轻点吗? 我正在努力 Would you walk quieter. I'm trying.
怎么了… What is going...
糖果包装纸 Candy wrappers.
冰棒 "乐乐"? Bing Bong. Joy?
你在这里 嘘 There you are. Shh.
这人是谁… Who's the person...
核心记忆在你那儿吗? 嗯 Do you have the core memories? Yeah.
他只在意糖果 All he cared about was the candy.
嘘 Shh.
我们要从这里出去 赶上火车 We're outta here. Let's get to that Train.
等等 火车停止运行了 我们仍需要唤醒莱莉 Wait. The train is not running. We still have to wake up Riley.
但是怎么做呢? But how?
哦 不 Oh no.
嘿 "忧忧" 你听说了他们在办的那个派对吗? Hey Sadness. Did you hear about the party they were having.
"乐乐" 嗯 是的 "乐乐" 那不是一个生 生 生日派对吗? Joy Yeah, yes Joy. Isn't it a bir... bir... birthday party?
你是说生日派对? Did you say birthday?
而且那儿还有蛋糕和礼物 还有游戏和气球 And there's going to be cake and presents. And games and balloons.
生日派对 A birthday!
好吧 跟着我们 Okay. Follow us.
只有惊吓才能唤醒你 不是吗? Nothing like a good scare to wake you up, right?
好了 这是我的笔迹 不 这不是 Okay, it's my hand writing. No, it isn't.
这是我的帽子 我写了这个 不 这是我的帽子 It's my hat. I wrote that. No, this one's my hat.
谁是派对公主? 哦 Who's the birthday girl? Aw!
太好了 来吧 走吧 Woo hoo. Come on, let's go.
哈哈 我们做到了 哈哈 Ha ha. We made it. Ha ha.
猜猜是谁在前往总部的路上 是我们 Guess who's on their way to Headquarters. We are.
怎么了? 闹剧重演 What is going on? He did it again.
我们在学校 我们没穿裤子 那儿还有一条狗 We were at school. And we were naked. And there was a dog.
后半段里… 它… 他在追它 我是说 The back half was... It was... It was chasing it, I mean.
冰棒也在那里 你个白痴 这只是个梦 There was a Bing Bong. You idiot. It was a dream.
这太荒谬了 我们晚上连觉都睡不好了 This is ridiculous. We can't even get a good night sleep anymore.
是时候采取行动了 Time to take action.
愚蠢的爸妈 如果他们没有搬家的话 Stupid Mom and Dad. If they hadn't move us
什么都不会发生 none of this would have happen.
谁要一起来? Who's with me?
好吧 让我们行动吧 Yeah. Let's do it.
她接受了 开弓没有回头箭 She took it. There's no turning back.
所以 我们要怎么从这里回到明尼苏达 So. How are we going to get to Minnesota from here.
要不我们去大象堆里借一头大象 Well. Why don't we go down to the elephant lot and rent an elephant.
嘿 这听上去不错 Hey, that sounds nice.
我们坐巴士 白痴 We're taking the bus, nitwit!
明天有一班巴士要走 完美 There is a bus leaving tomorrow, perfect.
票是要钱的 我们怎么弄到钱? A ticket cost money. How do we get money?
老妈的钱包 哦 不会吧 Mom's purse. Oh. You wouldn't.
我会的 我们上次是在哪看到它的? Oh, but I would. Where was it we saw it last?
不 哦 No! Aw!
它在楼下的某个地方 It's downstairs somewhere.
是爸妈让我们置于这种境地 他们得出钱让我们离开 Mom and Dad got us into this mess. They can pay to get us out.
这个怎么样… 这个不是很好吗? How about this... Isn't this nice?
在这上面你能看到一切 You can see everything from up here.
看啊 那是逻辑推理中心 那是似曾相识 Look. There's Inductive Reasoning. There's Deja Vu.
那是语言处理中心 那是似曾相识 There's Language Processing. There's Deja Vu.
那是批判思维中心 那是似曾相识 There's Critical Thinking. There's Deja Vu.
还有 看看这些家伙的记忆 And look at this guy's memories.
嘿 那是个很好的主意 Hey. That was a good idea.
把莱莉吓醒 About scaring Riley awake.
你也不是那么坏 真的吗? You're not so bad. Really?
干得好 Nice work.
我等不及让以前的莱莉回来了 I can't wait to get the old Riley back.
只要我们回到总部 我就能让一切回到正轨 As soon as we get there, I'm going to fix this whole mess.
哇哦 这是莱莉吗? Whoa. Is this Riley?
她现在已经很大了 不能进去我的火箭里了 She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket.
那我们怎么去月球 How're we gonna get to the moon.
哦 这是在扭扭冰淇淋店的时候 记得吗? Oh. It's that time in the Twistee Treat, remember?
冰球队突然出现 老妈老爸在那里加油 The hockey team showed up and Mom and Dad were there cheering.
看看她 开怀大笑着 Look at her. Having fun and laughing.
我喜欢这个 我也喜欢这个 I love this one. I love that one too.
好女孩 现在你也开朗起来了 是啊 Atta girl. Now you're getting it. Yeah.
那天 "土拨鼠" 队输了那场大型季后赛 It was the day the Prairie dogs lost the big playoff game.
莱莉错过了决胜一球 她感觉很糟糕 想要放弃 Riley missed the winning shot. She felt awful, she wanted to quit.
抱歉 我又散播负面情绪了 是吗? Sorry. I went sad again, didn't I?
要不这样 我们回去后去找解决办法的 好吗? I'll tell you what. We can keep working on that when we get back, okay?
好 Okay.
我只是不明白 I just don't understand.
为什么我们的搬家卡车去了德克萨斯州? Why did our moving van even go to Texas?
还有别的顾客? Multiple customer.
我们商定好要在五号送来的 Well, we were promised delivery on the 5th.
不好意思 你有什么办法可以加快运送速度吗? Excuse me. Isn't there any way you think you can even rush it.
诚实岛? Honesty Island?
小心 Look out!
快走 Come on!
抓紧了 Hold on!
快点 到这边来 Hurry up. Join over here.
快 快 快 我抓住了 Go... go... go. I got it.
拉 拉 Pull. Pull.
那是我们回家的路 That was our way home.
又一座岛屿沦陷了 发生什么了? We lost another island. What is happening?
你没听说吗?莱莉正要逃走 Haven't you heard? Riley is running away.
什么? What?
等等 等等 等等 伙计 Wait wait. Hang on, guys.
我们真的要这么做吗?这可是玩真的 Are we really doing this? This is serious.
看 我们没有核心记忆了 Look. We have no core memories.
你想让莱莉开心吗? You want Riley to be happy?
那就让我们回明尼苏达 去制造更多美好的核心记忆 Let's go back to Minnesota and make more.
"乐乐" 如果我们快点 我们还能阻止她 Joy. If we hurry, we can still stop her.
家庭岛 走吧 Family Island. Let's go.
"乐乐" Joy.
"乐乐" 这太危险了 我们做不到的 Joy. It's too dangerous. We won't make it in time.
但是 这是我们回去的唯一办法 But, that's our only way back.
一条召回管道 A recall tube.
我们可以被召回 We can get recall.
祝有好的一天 甜心 Have a great day, sweetheart.
放学后见 小猴子 我们爱你 See you after school, monkey. We love you.
走 走 走 走 Go, run run! Go!
哇哦 哇哦 "忧忧" Whoa whoa, Sadness.
"忧忧" 停下 Sadness. Stop.
你在伤害莱莉 不 不 不 我又犯老毛病了 You're hurting Riley. No no no. I did it again.
如果你进来了这里 这些核心记忆会变得悲伤 If you get in here, these core memories will get sad.
我很抱歉 I'm sorry.
莱莉需要变得开心 "乐乐"? Riley needs to be happy. Joy?
"乐乐" 哦 Joy. Aw!
"乐乐" Joy!
"乐乐"? Joy?
"乐乐" Joy!
"乐乐" "乐乐" 你在干什么?你能停下吗 拜托了 Joy. Joy, what're you doing? Would you stop it, please.
你还不明白吗 "乐乐" 我们被困在这里了 Don't you get it, Joy. We're stuck down here.
我们被遗忘了 We're forgotten.
你还记得吗 曾经她涂画时吐舌头的样子 Do you remember, how she used to stick her tongue out when she was coloring.
我能一整天都坐在那里听她的故事 I could listen to her stories all day.
我只是想让莱莉开心起来 I just wanted Riley to be happy.
那天 "土拨鼠" 队输了那场大型季后赛 It was the day the Prairie dogs lost the big playoff game.
莱莉错过了决胜一球 她感觉很糟糕 Riley missed the winning shot. She felt awful.
她想要放弃 She wanted to quit.
"忧忧" Sadness.
老爸老妈 球队 Mom and Dad. The team.
因为 "忧忧" 而前来帮忙 They came to help because of sadness.
我们得回到上面去 We have to get back up there.
"乐乐" 我们被困在这里了 Joy, we're stuck down here.
我们也许在另外一个星球上 We might as well be on another planet.
另外一个星球 Another planet.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? Who's your friend who likes to play?
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? Who's your friend who likes to play?
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!"
谁是全能小冠军 想用歌来把话讲 Who's the best in every way, and wants to sing this song to say.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁?冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!"
跳上来 Hop in.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁?冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是全能小冠军 想用歌来把话讲 Who's the best in every way, and wants to sing this song to say.
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是全能小冠军 想用歌来把话讲 Who's the best in every way, and wants to sing this song to say...
再来 Come on!
来吧 "乐乐" 再试一次 Come on Joy, one more time.
我有预感这次能成功 I got a feeling on this one.
搭他的火箭让你高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒 His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是全能小冠军 想用歌来把话讲 Who's the best in every way, and wants to sing this song to say.
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁?冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
大声点儿 大声点儿 "乐乐" 唱大声点儿 Louder! Louder! Joy, sing louder!
我们要成功了 We're gonna make it.
哇哦 Woo hoo.
冰棒 我们成功了 Bing Bong, we did it!
我们… 冰棒? We... Bing Bong?
冰棒? Bing Bong!
哈哈 你成功了 哈哈 Ha ha! You made it! Ha ha!
去吧 去救莱莉 哈哈哈 Go! Go save Riley. Ha ha ha.
替我把她送上月球 好吗? Take her to the moon for me. Okay?
哦 Oh.
哦 Oh.
我会拼尽全力的 冰棒 I'll try, Bing Bong.
我保证 I promise.
我们回来了 We're home!
莱莉?莱莉? Riley? Riley?
我给她打电话 I'll call her cell.
哦 糟了 Oh, this is terrible.
等一下 有人朝我们走来吗? Wait. Is that someone walking towards us?
我们过街吧 Look. Let's cross the street.
是妈妈 她在找我们 It's Mom. She's on to us.
我们怎么办? 我的袋子在哪儿? What do we do? Where's my bag?
莱莉需要核心记忆 Riley needs to get core memories.
继续走 We keep going.
"忧忧" Sadness!
"忧忧"?"忧忧"? Sadness? Sadness?
拜托 "忧忧" 你在哪里? Come on, Sadness. Where are you?
好吧 如果我是 "忧忧" 我会在哪里呢? Okay. If I were Sadness, where would I be?
哦 所有的事情都糟糕透了 我的腿走不动了 Oh. Everything is awful and my legs don't work.
你得拖着我走 然后我会碰到… And you have to drag me around while I touch all the...
哦不 又是妈妈 我们该怎么办? Oh no. It's Mom again. What do we do?
真是疯了 她不应该离家出走的 This is madness. She shouldn't run away.
让我们把这个念头从她脑袋里移除 Let's get this idea out of her head.
"忧忧" Sadness?
"忧忧" "乐乐"? Sadness. Joy?
等一下 "忧忧" Wait. Sadness.
让我走吧 莱莉没有我会更好 Just let me go. Riley is better of without me.
回来 Come back!
你是说你的丈夫被一头大象吹跑了 You're saying your husband was blown away by an elephant.
他有任何同伙吗? 对 就是她 Was he with anyone? Yes. And there she is!
嘿 回来 Hey! Come back here!
算了吧 杰克 这是云朵镇 Forget it Jake. It's cloud town.
"忧忧" Sadness.
我只会让事情变得更糟 等等 I only make everything worse. Wait.
"忧忧" 我们得把你送回… Sadness, we got to get you back to...
卡住了 It's stuck.
哦 棒极了 什么? Oh, great. What?
卡住了是什么意思? 现在怎么办? What do you mean it's stuck? Now what?
不不不 这是什么? No, no, no. What is this?
我们要怎么让它停下来? 我来 How do we stop it? I got it.
让她感到害怕 那样她就会改变心意 Make her feel scared. That will change her mind.
妙极了 我知道很棒 上吧 Brilliant. I know it's brilliant. Do it.
没效果 怎么会没效果呢? Nothings working. Why isn't it working?
让我试试 等一下 你把它弄坏了 不 Let me try. Wait. You broke it. No.
让开 让开 让我来 一边去 Move. Move. Let me do it. Get out of here.
不 No.
兄弟们 莱莉现在感受不到任何东西了 Guys. We can't make Riley feel anything.
我们都干了些什么? What have we done?
嘿嘿 看着我 你之前说的话是认真的吗? Hey. Hey, look at me. Did you mean what you said before.
我愿意为莱莉献出生命 我愿意为莱莉献出生命 I would die for Riley. I would die for Riley.
对对 好的 帅小伙 考验你们的时候到了 Yeah yeah. Okay, haircut. Time to prove it.
我愿意为莱莉献出生命 我愿意为莱莉献出生命 I would die for Riley. I would die for Riley.
我愿意为莱莉献出生命 我愿意为莱莉献出生命 I would die for Riley. I would die for Riley.
够了 我投降 That's it. I fold.
这真是太疯狂了 太疯狂了 This is crazy. This is crazy.
不不不 "乐乐" 要积极一点 No no no. Joy, be positive.
我确定这是疯了 I'm positive this is crazy.
就现在 NOW!
为了莱莉… 为了莱莉… For Riley... For Riley...
"乐乐"? 抓紧了 Joy? Hang on.
哦 我真希望 "乐乐" 在这儿 Oh, I wished Joy was here.
退后 Stand back.
真是太有效了 That work.
你那么聪明 你会怎么做呢 Well, what would you do if you're so smart.
我会告诉你 但是你蠢到不能理解我的话 I'll tell you. But you're too dumb to understand.
什么 你的小脑袋当然会很疑惑 What! Of course your tiny brain is confuse.
那么我只能将智商降低到你的程度了 Guess I'll just have to dumb it down to your level.
对不起 我说傻话的水平没你高 但是让我试试 Sorry I don't speak moron as well as you. But let me try.
哦 谢天谢地你回来了 Oh. Thank goodness you're back.
事情真是一团糟 Things are really messed up.
我们… 我们… 我们想出这个主意 We... we... we found this idea.
哦不 Oh no.
"乐乐" 你要解决这个问题 快去 Joy, you got to fix this. Get out there.
"忧忧" 就靠你了 我? Sadness, it's up to you. Me?
"忧忧"? "忧忧"? Sadness? Sadness?
我不行 "乐乐" 你能行 I can't, Joy. Yes you can.
莱莉需要你 Riley, needs you.
好吧 Okay.
等一下 停车 我想下车 Wait. Stop. I want to get off.
好的 谢谢 我们会的 Alright. Thank you, we will.
她的老师说一整天都没有看见莱莉 什么? Her teacher hasn't even seen Riley all day. What?
我们最后见她 她穿的什么? What was she wearing last?
怎么会这样 你还记得… Can't believe this. Do you even remember what...
莱莉 嘿 你回来啦 Riley. Hey. There you are.
谢天谢地 我们快急死了 Thank goodness. Oh, we were worried sick.
你去哪里了?这么晚了 哦 Where have you been? It's so late. Oh.
莱莉 出什么事了?你还好吗 Riley, what happened? Are you alright.
我知道你不想我这样 但是… I know you don't want me to. But...
我想家了 I missed home.
我想明尼苏达了 I missed Minnesota.
你们希望我开心 You need me to be happy.
但是… But...
我想念我以前的朋友和冰球队 I want my old friends and hockey team
我想回家 I want to go home.
求你们别生气 Please don't be mad.
哦 亲爱的 我们没有生气 Oh, sweetie. We're not mad.
你知道吗?我也想明尼苏达了 You know what? I missed Minnesota too.
我想念我们一起踏青的森林 I missed the woods that we took hikes.
想念我们一起玩耍的后院 And the backyard where you used to play.
想念你学会溜冰的春湖 Spring lake. Where you learned to skate.
过来 Come here.
嘿 我喜欢这新景色 Hey. I'm liking this new view.
友谊岛扩建了 Friendship Island has expanded.
真开心他们开放了和平争论区 Glad they finally opened that friendly argument section.
我喜欢悲剧吸血鬼浪漫岛 I like Tragic Vampire Romance Island.
时尚岛 你们都闭嘴 Fashion Island. Everyone shut up.
男生乐队岛?那只是一个阶段 Boy Band Island? That's just a phase.
随你们怎么说 我觉得都很漂亮 Say what you want. I think it's all beautiful.
好了 你们看 Alright. Here you go.
你们的控制台扩增升级完毕 Your new expanded console is up and running.
哇哦 哇哦 Whoa. Wow.
太酷了 升级版 哇哦 Cool. Upgrade. Woo.
哟嚯嚯 坏了 我刚干嘛了? Aye, ho ho. Whoops, did I just do that?
好了 兄弟们 什么是 "青春期" Okay. Guys, what is 'PUBERTY'.
我不知道 也许这不重要 I don't know. It's probably not important.
哇哦 我有权限访问整个脏话字典 Whoa. I have access to the entire curse word library.
这个新的控制台是… This new console is the...
对不起 我又做了一次 我的错 Sorry. I did it again. My bad.
他们去冰球场了 They're getting to the rink.
听着 你去的时候 要有攻击性一点 Now, when you get out there. You be aggressive.
我知道了 爸 但也别太有攻击性了 I know Dad. Not too aggressive.
其实 你们不一定每一场比赛都要来 You know. You guys don't have to cne to every game.
开什么玩笑?我一场也不会漏 Are you kidding? I'm not missing one!
去吧 "雾笛" 上吧莱莉 Go Fog Horns! Go Riley!
雾… 笛… 好了 好了 Fog... Horns... Okay okay.
雾笛 Fog Horns
我要走了 最棒… I got to go. The best...
哦 他们爱我们 Oh. They love us.
对 爸妈其实挺酷的 Yeah. Mom and Dad are pretty cool.
兄弟们 他们当然酷了 但我们不能表现出来 Guys, of course they are. But we can't show it.
对 对 Yeh. Yeh.
她喜欢画脸 She loved the face painting.
哈 告诉你了这是个好主意 Ha. Told you it was a great idea.
他有史以来想出的最好的点子 他人真好 Best idea he's had in a while. He's a really good guy.
以防万一 Just in case.
哦 Oh.
对不起 Sorry.
哎哟 女生 女生 Aww! GIRL! GIRL!
哦哦 女生 Oh oh. GIRL!
好了 再见 Okay. Bye.
嘿 莱莉 Hey Riley.
你准备好了没 好了 You ready? Yeah.
好了 我们来打冰球 Alright. Let's play some hockey.
好的 "怒怒" 接手 Alright, Anger. Take over.
把那个冰球给我们 不然你就完了 Give us that puck or you're dead meat!
在她左边 在她左边 On her left. On her left!
我们这次试着不要弄得太臭了 Let's just try not to get all smelly this time.
哦 爸妈会看着我们输的 Oh. Mom and Dad are watching us fail.
胜利就在不远处 Not for long!
我们最近显然经历了很多事情 We've been through a lot lately that's for sure.
但是我们仍然爱着我们的姑娘 But we sill love our girl.
她有很棒的新朋友和新房子 She has great new friends and great new house.
一切都是如此美妙 Things couldn't be better.
毕竟 莱莉现在才十二岁 After all, Riley is 12 now.
又能发生些什么呢? What could happen?
这样就结束了吗? 还会有续集吗?
谁能告诉我旧金山是哪一年建立的 And who can tell me what year San Francisco was founded.
有人知道吗? Anyone?
乔丹 呃 Jordan. Uh.
还要撑多久? How much more of this?
离暑假还有五个月两个星期零四天 5 months 2 weeks and 4 days until summer vacation.
然后就可以和那个人去巴哈马了 Then it's off to the Bahamas with you know who.
来吧 跟我飞 美女 Come. Fly with me, criancinha.
祝你今天愉快 Have a nice day.
我们在为什么生气? What are we mad about?
我不知道 特洛伊在生气的那些事吧 I don't know. Whatever Troy is mad about.
特洛伊在为什么生气? What's Troy mad about?
我不知道 我不知道 I don't know. I don't know.
我知道 我告诉她了 I know, I told her that.
我们是大骗子 你们觉得他们能看穿我们吗 We are a total fraud. Do you think they can see through us.
当然不能 我们有眼影 Of course not. We're wearing eye shadow.
扮酷真是太累了 Being cool is so exhausting.
谁是小寿星?嘿 哈罗 Who's the birthday girl? Hey! Hello!
上了六年的戏剧学院就为了这个 6 years of drama school for this.
什么? 动起来 What? Let's move.
听着 没事的 会好起来的 Look. This is okay. This is fine.
我们只是需要到我们开心地去 We just need to go to our happy place.
闻起来不错.
那个男人有好吃的.
弄点吃的东西.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
