头号玩家 中英文双语台词

俄亥俄州 哥伦布市
2045年
叠楼区
X1 带你体验身临其境的真实感 Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1.
没有痛苦 哪有收获 No pain, no gain.
披萨到啦 Pizza, guys.
你好啊 韦德 Hello, Wade.
你好 吉尔摩夫人 Hello, Mrs. Gilmore.
怎么了 日子过得不顺心吗 What's the matter? Life getting you down?
我出生于2027年 I was born in 2027.
这时的人类已经历过玉米糖浆饥荒 After the Corn Syrup Droughts,
和带宽暴乱的年代 after the Bandwidth Riots.
大家已经厌倦了解决问题 After people stopped trying to fix problems
只求能凑合活下去 and just tried to outlive them.
我父母没撑过那段日子 My parents, they didn't make it through those times,
所以我现在跟俄亥俄州哥伦布市的 so I live here in Columbus, Ohio,
爱丽丝姨妈住一起 with my Aunt Alice.
在2045年 In 2045,
哥伦布市是全球发展最快的城市 Columbus is the fastest growing city on Earth.
哈利迪和莫罗正是在这里 It's where Halliday and Morrow
开发了他们的社交游戏公司项目 started Gregarious Games.
这年头 现实就是一坨屎 These days, reality is a bummer.
在所有人都想逃离现实之际 Everyone is looking for a way to escape,
哈利迪无疑 and that's why Halliday...
成为了我们的英雄 That's why he was such a hero to us.
他令我们可以足不出户 便可以游遍全世界 He showed us that we could go somewhere without going anywhere at all.
只要你脚下有一台 You don't need a destination
四声道压敏底垫全方位跑步机 when you're running on an omnidirectional treadmill
你就可以随时出发 with quadraphonic, pressure sensitive underlay.
詹姆斯哈利迪不仅预见了未来 James Halliday saw the future.
还亲手创造了它 And then he built it.
他为所有人创造了一个世界 He gave us a place to go.
它被称作 A place called
绿洲 the OASIS.
这里就是绿洲 This is the OASIS.
在这里唯一限制你的 只有你的想象力 It's a place where the limits of reality are your own imagination.
你可以做任何事 You can do anything...
去任何地方 Go anywhere.
例如度假星球 Like the vacation planet.
挑战夏威夷15米高的巨浪 Surf a 50 foot monster wave in Hawaii.
或在金字塔上滑雪 You can ski down the pyramids.
甚至可以爬上珠峰 You can climb Mount Everest
和蝙蝠侠一起 with Batman.
还有这里 如同星球一样大的赌场 Check out this place. It's a casino the size of a planet.
赌博的好去处 You can lose your money there.
你可以在这结婚 离婚 You can get married. You can get divorced.
或者是进去风流一下 You can... You can go in there.
人们来绿洲做自己想做的事 People cne to the OASIS for all the things they can do,
不过能变成任何模样 才是他们留下的原因 but they stay because of all the things they can be.
高大 漂亮 吓人 不同的性别 Tall, beautiful, scary, a different sex,
不同的物种 电影角色 甚至卡通人物 a different species, live action, cartoon.
都你说了算 It's all your call.
这就是我 应该说是我的游戏角色 Yeah, that's me. Well, that's my avatar.
至少在没用腻之前是 At least, until I feel like changing it.
除了吃饭睡觉和上厕所 Except for eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks,
人们想做的事都能在绿洲里完成 whatever people wanna do, they do it in the OASIS.
大家都在玩 平时也在这里见面 And since everyone is here, this is where we meet each other.
自然成了我们交友的地方 It's where we make friends.
定位艾奇 Locate Aech.
正在定位艾奇 Locating Aech.
艾奇已定位 Aech located.
第12区 毁灭星球 Sector 12. Planet Doom.
毁灭星球 绿洲里最危险的区域 Planet Doom, the most dangerous place in the OASIS,
也是赚取金币的好去处 and a pretty great place to pick up coin.
就知道艾奇会在那儿 Figures Aech would be there.
艾奇是我绿洲里最好的朋友 Aech is my best friend in the OASIS.
至少目前是吧 He's my best friend, period.
即使我们在现实生活中从未谋面 Even though I've never actually met him in the real world.
别来无恙 艾奇 你好啊 Z What's up, Aech? Hey, what up, Z?
离下场赛车只剩20分钟了 Next race is in 20 minutes,
之后的场次我没空去不了 and I can't do the late one.
你在忙什么呢 What the hell are you up to?
我杀人杀得正嗨呢 伙计 Man, getting my kills on, bro.
那是大东吗 Is that Daito?
大东和阿修都在 Dafio and She.
谢谢[日] 谢谢
是在神器狩猎吗 This an artifact hunt?
没错 120级的神器 Yup. Gregarious 120.
变身任意巨型机器人两分钟 Turn into any giant robot for two minutes.
真厉害 That's rad.
神器狩猎 Artifacts.
致胜的关键 Those were key.
哈利迪在绿洲随机散布了 Halliday made sure the OASIS was littered
不少厉害道具 with enough randomly powerful stuff
任何玩家都能凭本事获取 that anyone could win if they had the skills.
生死恶斗和神器狩猎都能赚到金币 Death matches and artifact hunts are a good way to coin snatch,
风险越高 你的装备也要跟得上才行 but depending on your level of armor, they're risky.
所有人都在一条起跑线上 You see, everyone starts the same,
但当你得到更多的金币后 but the more coin you make...
你的等级也随之升高 妈 the more you level up. Mom! Mom!
被击杀时 你的角色可以复活 但 If you get killed, your avatar can cne back to life. but...
找你爸去 Go get your dad!
你会失去一切 you lose all your stuff.
你在游戏中呕心沥血所得到的一切 Everything you've ever worked for.
你所有的游戏财产 All your money.
衣饰 Your clothes.
武器 Your weapons.
由于很多人将大部分精力花在了绿洲上 Since people spend most of their time in the OASIS...
失去它们意味着 losing your shit means...
万念俱焚 Well, losing your shit.
艾奇 还有10分钟比赛就开始了 Aech, 10 minutes until the race starts.
好了 老妈子 我知道了 Okay, Mom, I heard you.
你懂的 You see,
绿洲是詹姆斯哈利迪的智慧结晶 The OASIS was the brainchild of James Halliday.
他和搭档奥格登莫罗 He and his partner, Ogden Morrow,
在2025年发布了第一版绿洲 released the first OASIS build in 2025.
游戏大获成功 他们俩赚得盆满钵盈 It was an instant success, and it made them both very rich.
但莫罗没几年就销声匿迹了 But Morrow was out of the picture after a few years.
至于哈利迪 And Halliday?
他不仅是全球最大公司的持有人 He wasn't just the owner of the world's biggest cnpany.
更像是神一般的存在 He was like a god.
广受玩家景仰 People loved him.
玩家对他本人的崇拜不亚于他的作品 They worshiped him as much as his creation.
或许我们可以停止讲解 Maybe we should stop talking about it
直接 展示它 and start, uh, showing it.
请大家看看自己的座位下方 If you all wanna reach under your seats,
你会发现什么都没有 you'll find that there's nothing there.
但马上你们就将人手一台 But we're each gonna bring you one now.
紧接着 在2040年1月7日 And then, on January 7, 2040...
他死了 He died.
而他所留下的东西 And what he left behind
改变了一切 changed everything.
你好 Hello.
我是詹姆斯哈利迪 lam James Halliday.
当你看到这段视频时 我已经死了 If you're watching this, I'm dead.
在我死前 我制作了一个 Before I died, I created
在游戏行业中所谓的"彩蛋" what we in the biz call an "Easter egg."
彩蛋隐藏在游戏中 A hidden object in a game
将赐予发现它的玩家特殊的奖励 that gives special powers to whoever discovers it.
第一个找到 The first person to find the egg
我藏在绿洲里彩蛋的玩家 I've hidden somewhere inside the OASIS
可以继承我在社交游戏公司里的所有股权 will inherit my stock in Gregarious Games,
目前大概市值超过五十… currently valued in excess of half a million dollar...
应该是五千亿美元 Uh, half a trillion dollars' worth,
同时将获得绿洲的绝对控股权 and total control of the OASIS itself.
我用我游戏中的角色 In the form of my avatar,
全知全能的阿诺克 Anorak the All Knowing,
创造了三把钥匙 I created three keys.
并隐藏在三场能够展现真正玩家精神的挑战 Three hidden challenges test for worthy traits
通过挑战后可以用钥匙打开三扇魔法大门 revealing three hidden keys to three magic gates.
只有真正的玩家能克服重重困难 And those with the skill to survive these straits
到达胜利的终点 并获得奖励 will reach the end, where the prize awaits.
去吧 钥匙 Off you go, Keys...
这些钥匙可不是藏在石头底下这么简单 The keys aren'tjust laying around under a rock somewhere.
应该说它是看不见的 I suppose you could say they're invisible,
就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里 hidden in a dark room that's at the center of a maze
而这个迷宫则藏在 that's located somewhere
这里 up here.
彩蛋狩猎 Let the hunt for Halliday's Easter egg
快乐 begin.
头号玩家
挑战内容是找到三把钥匙 The challenge is to find three keys,
但五年来 大家连一把都没找着 but in five years, no one has even gotten one key.
那个积分榜呢 也还空着 And the big scoreboard? Still empty.
后来终于有彩蛋猎人破解了第一条线索 Some long forgotten gunter cracked the first clue
并发现了第一个挑战 and found the first challenge.
于是 这扇传送门出现了 Then, this portal appeared.
但获取第一把钥匙的挑战 But the challenge to win the first key
是由哈利迪设计的一场竞速赛 was a race designed by Halliday
难度极高 至今无人能完成赛程 that was so hard, no one had ever finished it.
现在只有那些彩蛋猎人们还在反复尝试 The only ones still trying are the gunters, as in "egg hunters,"
像我 阿修 大东 以及我死党艾奇 like me and Sho and Daito, and my best friend, Aech.
对了 Oh, and of course,
还有第六人 the Sixers.
他们受雇于IOI The Sixers work for IOI...
第六人 创新网络公司 Sixers. innovative Online Industries. !
全球第二大的公司 They're the second largest cnpany in the world
满是向上篡位的野心 with designs on becning the first.
因此他们倾尽一切 只为赢得哈利迪的彩蛋 Which is why they're putting everything they got into winning Halliday's contest.
系绑带 Buckle up!
上车 Sit in!
之所以叫第六人 是因为公司规定 We call 'em "Sixers" because that's the cnpany rule.
只用数字命名角色 No name, just numbers.
他们还有个专家智囊团 专门负责研究哈利迪 They have a support team made up of Halliday scholars.
他们和我一样 挖空心思在研究 Like me, they spend all their time studying pop culture
哈利迪着迷的流行文化 that Halliday was obsessed with,
试图从中找到线索破解谜题 trying to find clues to solve the contest.
不过他们只是听令于IOI的头儿行事 They're just following the orders of the head of IOI,
这个叫诺兰索伦托的混蛋 this dickweed named Nolan Sorrento.
你怎么还先到了 How'd you get here before me?
我可没抽空去做个美发沙龙 Well, I didn't make a pit stop at the hair salon.
你好啊 Z What up, Z?
你好 艾奇 What's up, Aech?
帮你留了车位 Saved you a spot.
谢了 伙计 Thanks, bro.
我得去后面 I gotta go to the back.
好捞被撞毁的车掉出来的金币吗 Ugh. So you can skim coins from crashed cars?
太逊了 伙计 手头紧了 That's just sad, man. Fuel's low.
那你还有钱去做《我为玛丽狂》的玛丽发型 Oh, but you still had enough to pay for that Something About Mary hairdo.
准备
首夺钥匙 First to the key.
先得彩蛋 First to the egg!
艾奇 你看到了吗 Aech, are you seeing this?
嗯 《阿基拉》里金田正太郎的摩托 Yeah, I see it. That's Kaneda's bike from Akira.
标准车身涂了特许涂层 It's a licensed skin over a standard frame.
不 不是说车 No, not the bike. Forget the bike.
骑车的那个女孩 是阿尔忒密斯 The girl, I think it's Art3mis.
阿尔忒密斯 那个第六人终结者? The Art3mis? The Sixer Fixer?
我看过她所有通关录像和游戏直播 I've seen all her walk throughs, her Twitch streams.
是她 绝对是她 It's her. It's definitely her.
冲 冲 冲 冲过去 加油 Go, go, go! Get there! Come on!
终点
你能行的 你能过去的 You got it, you got it!
倒霉 Balls.
终点
她过不去的 She's not gonna make it.
弃车 停下来 Bail! Bail out!
快弃车 Bail!
该死 这是我最爱的车 Damn, I loved that bike.
艾奇可以… Oh, Aech could...
他是我朋友 能帮你把车修好 Well, he's my friend, but he could fix it for you.
这是我的工作间 请不要乱碰东西 This is my workshop. Touch nothing.
这钢铁巨人是在哪儿找到的 Where did you find an Iron Giant?
是我自己做的 受人之托 Find it? I'm building it. That's a cnmission.
哦 对了 Oh, yeah.
艾奇在模组改装方面可是榜上有名 Aech is top rated on the mod boards.
整个绿洲的玩家都雇他打造东西 People all over the OASIS pay him serious coin.
看看这个 Oh, hey, check this out!
嘿 Z 别 Hey. Z, yo.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加 The Galactica, of course.
这些是我的宝贝 苏拉科号 These are my babies, all right, man? Sulaco,
《异形》里的 伙计 你拿我的东西炫耀个什么劲 from Aliens. Dude, how are you showing off my shit?
《宇宙静悄悄》里的福吉谷号 Valley Forge, from Silent Running.
哈肯尼运输舰哪儿去了 Oh, where's the Harkonnen Drop Skim'?
那个才叫厉害 折越空间跟小儿科一样 That thing is sick. Folds space like a boss. I mean,
从因斯比奥到阿拉吉斯星球只需要3秒 小心手指 you can get from lncipio to Arrakis in three seconds... Fingers!
你多包涵 You'll have to excuse him.
他遇到漂亮姑娘就紧张 He gets a little nervous around pretty girls.
10分钟就能修好 I can fix it in 10 minutes.
没错 Yup.
他超厉害的 所以你和大块头是组队的 He's pretty great. I assume you and Shoulder Blades are clanned up.
艾奇吗 不 Oh, Aech? Nah.
我的意思是 他很厉害 I mean, he's really good,
但我从不组队 but I don't clan.
因为你是帕西法尔 Oh, because you're Parzival,
那个单枪匹马找到圣杯的骑士 as in the knight who found the Holy Grail by himself.
那你呢 阿尔忒密斯 狩猎女神 What about you, Art3mis? Goddess of the hunt.
那些队伍为了组你肯定打得头破血流 Clans must be killing to sign you up.
最爱的射击游戏 什么 Favorite shooter? Excuse me?
詹姆斯哈利迪最爱的第一人称射击游戏 James Halliday's favorite first person shooter.
是哪一款 《007 黄金眼》 What? Oh. GoldenE ye.
哪个角色 奥德贾伯 你在考我吗 Playing as? Oddjob. Is this a test?
最爱的游戏模式呢 Favorite game variant?
"徒手搏斗" 就是不用武器 Game variant was "slappers only." No weapons.
我知道什么是"徒手搏斗" 赛车游戏呢 I know what "slappers only" means. Racer?
《涡轮车手》最喜欢的食物是口袋三明治 Turbo. And his favorite food was Hot Pockets.
最爱的餐馆是查克芝士餐厅 Favorite restaurant was Chuck E Cheese.
歌曲是巴格斯乐队的《录像带杀死广播歌星》 Song was Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggies.
MV是阿哈乐队的《接受我》 Video was Take on Me by A ha.
他最喜欢的一句台词引自《超人》 Oh, oh... His favorite quote was from Superman.
有的人读了《战争与和平》 "Some people can read War and Peace
只把它当作是一个简单的冒险故事 "and cne away thinking it's a simple adventure story..."
也有人读着口香糖包装纸上的成分表 "Others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing gum wrapper
"就解开了宇宙的秘密" "and unlock the secrets of the universe."
莱克斯卢瑟 LeX Luthor.
酷 Cool.
你有什么打算 如果你找到彩蛋的话 What would you do? If you won. The whole contest, I mean.
我在现实中的打算多了去了 Oh! I mean, I've got tons of plans in the real world.
我要住进大豪宅 买一堆超酷的玩意儿 再也不当穷人 I'd move into a huge mansion, buy a bunch of cool shit, not be poor.
我知道你那时候为什么停车了 Now I know why you stopped short.
是因为金刚 没人能过金刚这关 I stopped because of Kong. No one ever makes it past Kong.
就像…这关的规则一样 That's, like, a rule.
你知道这是不可能的 哈利迪最讨厌制定规则 Well, then you know it can't be true. Because Halliday hated making rules.
我可承受不起被爆号重练 I can't afford to zero out.
你只是怕掉装备 不 我没有 You're afraid to lose your shit. No, I'm not!
要是IOI给你提供足够的金币 What happens when IOI offers you guaranteed coin
让你去夺取找到彩蛋的钥匙呢 for the keys to the kingdom?
诺兰索伦托将接管整个绿洲 Nolan Sorrento takes over the world.
真正的彩蛋猎人会不顾一切 保护绿洲免遭IOI毒手 A real gunter would risk everything to save the OASIS from IOI.
谁说的 Who said that?
我 Me.
搞定 焕然一新 There you go. Good as new.
谢谢你帮我修车 伙计 Thanks for the fix up, my man.
好看多了 That's better.
我会在终点等你 迈克弗莱 I'll wave to you from the finish line, McFly.
进展不错嘛 That went well.
都怪你 大嘴巴队长 Thanks to you, Captain Big Mouth.
韦德 韦德 我手套哪儿去了 Wade? Wade? Where the hell are my gloves?
该死 我得走了 Shit. I gotta go.
X1套装 X1.
在毁灭星球上大杀特杀时 我需要做好万全的准备 When I'm after gold on Planet Doom, I need every edge I can get.
所有碰撞 拳脚 甚至子弹 全都感同身受 Every push, punch, gunshot, you feel it all.
X1套装 带你体验身临其境的真实感 Get ready for the feel, the feel of real. X 1.
X1套装仿佛是你的第二层皮肤 PLAYER". The X1 is like wearing a second skin.
带给你爆爽的体验 A skin that kicks ass.
老子因为你那副破手套爆号重练了 I zeroed out because of your broke ass gloves.
谁让你用的 Who told you to use them?
你拿了她的 You took hers.
你输了一场生死恶斗 So you lost a death match.
也是照样要复活 然后从头打起升级 Why don't you just respawn and level up like everyone else?
你不懂 You don't get it.
为了这次挑战我买了这么多的装备 全输光了 I bought all these power ups for this challenge, and I lost it all.
那本来是我买房的钱 That artifact was gonna pay for the house!
等等 Wait.
你为升级花了多少我们的房钱 How much of our house money did you spend on upgrades?
全部 但我本来就要赢了 Well, all of it, but I was gonna win.
那是我们用来离开这里的钱啊 That was our ticket out of here.
你个蠢货 You idiot.
我之所以没赢都是这破手套害的 No, but I only lost because of the bad gloves.
我们的房子啊 是他妈房子啊 Our house! Our goddamn house!
我的兄弟们也在打那场挑战 My boys were in that challenge.
凭你这点装备怎么打得赢他们 你个菜鸟 You couldn't have beat them in a bootsuit, you noob.
给我停手 别打了 Stop! No! No!
爱丽丝 叫警察 Alice, call the police!
我们才不会惊动那些条子 No, we are not calling the cops.
滚回房间去 瑞克 Go to your room, Rick.
别这样 爱丽丝 Come on, Alice.
你怎么还忍得了这家伙 他简直是个人渣 Why do you put up with this guy? He's a shitshow.
我真该把你俩都踢出家门 I ought to kick the both of you out.
我对天发誓 韦德沃茨 I swear to G O D, Wade Watts,
你如果再被我抓到碰我的东西 if I catch you touching my stuff again,
不开玩笑 滚蛋 not joking... Out.
"韦德沃茨" "Wade Watts."
我爸之所以给我起这个名字 My dad picked that name
是因为这听上去像是超级英雄的化身 because it sounded like a superhero's alter ego,
好比是蜘蛛侠彼得帕克 或是绿巨人布鲁斯班纳 like Peter Parker or Bruce Banner.
但他在我很小的时候就去世了 But he died when I was a kid.
我妈也是 然后我便流落至此 My mom, too, and I ended up here,
随爱丽丝姨妈一起生活 living with Aunt Alice
还有她纠缠不清的废柴男友们 and her endless string of hard loving losers.
"哈利迪讨厌制定规则" "Halliday hated making rules."
为什么这句话总是在我脑海里挥之不去 Why is that line sticking in my head?
也许是因为阿尔忒密斯说的 她真的很火辣 Maybe it's because Art3mis said it, and she's hot.
也许是因为她一语惊醒梦中人 Maybe it's because she called me out,
当我还躲在逼仄角落 sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere,
维护着那不起眼的自尊心 protecting my small slice of nothing.
又或许 Or maybe...
或许这句话的确别有深意 Maybe it's because that line means something
而我未曾察觉到 and I missed it.
挑战宣告开始的那一天 哈利迪资料馆出现了 The day the contest was announced, the Halliday Journals appeared.
他指示我们去他的脑中找答案 这简直太好不过了 He told us to look in his brain. This was the next best thing.
一开始来找答案的彩蛋猎人挤得水泄不通 At first, it was jammed with gunters looking for answers.
如今 曾经门庭若市的哈利迪记忆宝库 Now, the once crowded halls of Halliday's memories
就只剩下像我这样的人 are left to people like me.
帕西法尔 很高兴见到你 Parzival. Oh, joy!
今天你又打算怎样消磨我宝贵的时间 And how will you eat up my valuable search time today?
社交游戏公司 2029年 Gregarious Games, 2029... Office party.
办公室派对 没错 你也不过才看了千来遍 Office party. Yes, you've only seen it a thousand times.
再看一遍又何妨 Why not go back?
哈利迪资料馆的藏品都经是精心排列 Each entry into Halliday's Journals is meticulously assembled
包括个人相片 家庭录影 from personal photographs, home video recordings,
监控录像 和保姆摄像头 surveillance, and nanny cams.
均制成3D效果进行展示 All rendered into a three dimensional virtual experience.
同时 哈利迪保存了他看过的每部电影 Also, Halliday archived every film,
游戏 书籍 和电视节目 game, book, and television program
都存档在夹层楼底 he ever saw, located on the mezzanine.
只要跟涉黄涉暴沾边 一律排除在资料馆外 No weapons or mature themed avatars are permitted within the Journals.
请享受馆内的时光 找彩蛋快乐 Please enjoy your time with us, and happy gunting!
我喜欢打扫卫生 I like cleaning up.
吉姆 我要走了 Okay, Jim, I'm going.
什么都在变 吉姆 都在发展 Everything changes, Jim. Everything evolves.
有些本身就很完美 比如"爆破彗星" Some things are perfect just the way they are. Asteroids.
现实是人们并不活在街机里面 People don't live inside an Asteroids arcade cabinet.
我知道啊 I know that.
但他们正活在我们打造的绿洲里面 Yeah, well, people are living inside the arcade we built.
是我造的 呃 I built. un, well...
好吧 你要怎么说都行 Right. Well, I guess you can say whatever you want.
我不想再讨论这个 I don't really wanna talk about it anymore.
你自然是不想谈 No, of course you don't wanna talk about it.
你在逼我出局 You're forcing me out.
离哈利迪近些 Closer on Halliday.
不管你想不想 发明创造都是要承担责任的 Look, invention cnes with responsibilities you didn't ask for.
即便你创造的东西满足了人们的需求 All right, if you make something people want or need
你也要负责对他们作出限制 then it's up to you to set the limits.
你必须制定规则 You have to make some rules.
"我不想再制定规则了" "I don't wanna make any more rules."
我不想再制定规则了 I don't wanna make any more rules.
"我是个梦想家" "I'm a dreamer."
我是个梦想家 I'm a dreamer.
我创造世界 "我创造世界" I build worlds. "I build worlds."
我们的确创造出了美好的东西 吉姆 We created something beautiful, Jim,
但它变了 这不仅仅只是个游戏了 but it's changed. Okay? It's really not a game anymore.
你看完了吗 Are we finished?
我喜欢事物本来的样子 I liked how things were when they were...
当它还只是个游戏的时候 When it was a game.
那我们又要绕回去了 And we're back to where we started.
但你说的正是关键 But that's the point, isn't it?
事物都在进步 这不是你能左右的 Things move forward whether you like it or not.
是啊 今天就到此为止吧 Yeah, we're finished.
就这样吧 Fine.
我们为什么不能倒退 Why can't we go backwards,
就那么一次 for once?
很快的倒退 要多快有多快 Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
把油门真正踩到底 Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
回放10秒钟 Go back 10 seconds!
我们为什么就不能倒退一次呢 Why can't we go backwards, for once?
很快的倒退 要多快有多快 Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can.
把油门真正踩到底 Really put the pedal to the metal, you know?
就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样 Bill and Ted did it.
这么快就回来了 Back again so soon?
千万别吓尿裤子了 Careful not to lose your shit.
看来你是想明白些事儿了 You figured something out.
帕西法尔 告诉我啊 Parzival, tell me.
干得漂亮 我的绝地学徒 Nice racing, Padawan.
你是第一个完成的 You're the first to finish.
哈利迪先生 不 阿诺克 Mr. Halliday... Anorak.
这真是无上荣耀 It's such an honor.
我的荣幸 The honor is all mine.
去拿第一条线索吧 Get yourself a clue.
帕西法尔这家伙是谁 他到底怎么赢的 Who is this Parzival, and how the hell is he winning?
我有个更好的问题 谁在乎啊 Well, here's a better question. Who cares?
哈利迪的比赛至关重要 Halliday's contest is vitally important.
这不亚于一场争夺未来控制权的战争 I mean, it's nothing less than a war for control of the future.
但这个帕西法尔 他甚至都没有组队 But this Parzival? He's not even clanned up.
他单打独斗 He's alone.
而我们有一支军队 We have an army.
但第一把钥匙给他找到了 And yet, he's got the first key.
没错 他是有了一把钥匙 Yeah, he has a key,
但你得拥有三把才能赢得比赛 but you have to get three of 'em to win the contest.
昨天我们的股价跌了六个点 Our stock dove 6% yesterday.
契约工部门上报的利润率达28% 弗娜莱 Loyalty division is reporting profits of 28%. F'Nale.
我们本月将再开五家契约工中心 We're opening five new loyalty centers this month.
收债的利润可比卖硬件高多了 Debt Services dwarfs Hardware.
你还要和我讨论股价 Now, you really wanna talk to me about stock prices?
股东们会很不满意 The shareholders won't be happy.
我们的工作又不是取悦他们 我们是来帮他们赚钱的 It's not ourjob to make them happy. It's ourjob to make them money,
我们推出这个宝贝时 他们可要乐坏了 but once we launch this little baby, they're gonna flip.
我们管这个叫纯利升级 We call this Pure O2.
这是我们计划内的第一次升级 This is the first of our planned upgrades.
只要能够破解一些哈利迪的广告限制 Once we can roll back some of Halliday's ad restrictions,
预计在被查封前 我们可以将 we estimate we can sell up to 80%
广告覆盖到玩家八成的视界页面 of an individual's visual field before inducing seizures,
试想一下 so picture this...
这意味着我们必须得赢得挑战才行 All of this implies we win the contest.
没错 是的 Indeed, it does.
伙计 你真的拿到了那把钥匙 还有十万个金币吗 Dude, you won the key and 100,000 coins?
我一拿到钥匙 这些金币就到我账户上 As soon as I took the key,all the coins just appeared in my account.
我现在已经来劲了 I'll tell you what, I'm soiling my haptics right now.
毁灭之子到底是个什么玩意儿 What the hell's a Cataclyst?
炸弹 可以毁灭星球上的所有玩家 游戏的拥有者也不例外 A bomb. Kills every avatar on a planet, even the owner.
谁会要那个 Who'd want that?
IOI 他们什么都买 IOI. They buy everything.
神圣手雷只要两万金币 Twenty thou for the holy hand grenade?
简直是白送啊 That's a steal!
哇 泽米基斯魔方 Whoa! Zemeckis Cube!
我要了 I need one of those.
别把金币都花光了 Okay, don't spend all your money.
X1零触感套装 X1 haptic bootsuit.
现实世界取货
爽歪歪 0h. yeah!
艾洛克 我的老朋友 你好吗 I Rok, old friend. How are you?
说实话 我脖子有点不舒服 To be honest, I have kind of a neck thing.
类似于腕管综合征 It's like a carpel tunnel deal
但却在脖子上 不知道有没有这个病 but with your neck, if that's even a thing.
劳驾您往右边挪一点 So if you could just stand to your right.
我的右边 你的左边 My right, your left.
谢了 都怪脖子长期劳损 Thanks, it's the repetitive stress. Oh.
找到了 Here he is.
蒸汽朋克风的海盗王 The steampunk pirate king.
这家伙我可太熟了 索伦托 I knew him well, Sorrento.
在这个世界上我最讨厌三样东西 There are only three things in this world I hate,
蒸汽朋克 海盗 塔博勒色拉 steampunk, pirates, and tabbouleh.
我的意思是 为什么会有这些东西 I mean, why do they even have it?
我们见面是为了聊这个吗 Is there a reason we're meeting here?
没错 诺兰 Yes, Nolan.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球 The Orb of Osuvox.
你有需求 他有货 You wanted it. He had it.
就是这个了 And so here it is.
它能搭建出无法攻破的魔法屏障 It creates an impenetrable magic shield
只有用咒语才能破解 that can only be taken down by a magic spell.
奥瑟瓦克斯魔球 The Orb of Osuvox.
闭嘴 Don't say that again.
好吧 Okay.
你给我保存好 Now, I'm gonna need you to keep this for now.
等有用的时候我自然会通知你 I'm gonna let you know when I wanna use it.
好吗 Okay?
但是现在 Right now, though,
我还有个活儿给你 I have anotherjob for you.
帕西法尔 Parzival.
我猜 你是想把他踢出积分榜 Let me guess, you want him off the scoreboard.
你能做到吗 Can you do that?
他可是个大明星 Well, he's a superstar.
过了第一关 He made it through the first gate
找他的人比圣诞节泡圣诞老人的妞们还多 and avatars are gonna be on him like hoes on Santa.
你要多少 艾洛克 I Rok, how much more do you want?
我就喜欢你这点 诺兰 That's what I like about you, Nolan.
你从来不婆婆妈妈 You never lick.
总是一口就咬中 棒棒糖的巧克力芯 You bite straight to the chocolaty center of the Tootsie Pop.
还记得那支有一只猫头鹰的老广告吗 Remember that old cnmercial, with the owl?
艾洛克 I Rok.
我平时价钱的三倍 Three times my normal fee.
成交 Done.
真的吗 早知道就说五倍了 Wait, really? I should have asked for five.
四倍还能商量吗 Is four still on the table?
现在积分榜上有五个玩家了 There's five of us on the big board now.
阿尔忒密斯是第二个 毫无意外 Art3mis was next, no surprise there.
她就在我隔壁车道 看到我向后开 She was on the track when I won. She saw me going backwards.
我提示了艾奇一下 让他保证不说漏嘴 I gave Aech a tip, made him promise not to say anything,
他接着就赢了 and then he won next.
但我确定他一定跟大东吹了牛皮 I'm pretty sure he bragged to our pal Daito,
因为他紧接着也赢了 because he won right after.
然后大东肯定没忘了告诉他最好的朋友阿修 And of course, Daito told his best friend, Sho...
他把车都撞报废了 He totally totaled his car,
但总算还是赢了 but then Sho got it, too.
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者" "A creator who hates his own creation."
"隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步" "A hidden key, a leap not taken."
"原路返回 逃离过去" Retrace your steps, escape your past."
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者 "A creator who hates his own creation.
"隐藏的锁匙 未迈出的一步 "A hidden key, a leap not taken.
原路返回 逃离过去" Retrace your steps, escape your past."
"翡翠钥匙将归你所有" "And the key of jade will be yours at last."
"逃离过去" "Escape your past."
你到底要逃离什么过去呢 哈利迪 What part of your past are you trying to escape, Halliday?
帕西法尔来了 伙计 Hey, it's Parzival! Dude!
你简直是我的英雄 You're, like, totally my hero!
帕西法尔 看这里 Hey, Parzival! Over here!
你太了不起了 Dude, you're amazing!
帕西法尔 这儿 给我个签名吧 Hey, Parzival! Right here! Let me get an autograph!
注意一下 Watch it!
你现在出名了 还想着到处乱跑 You're famous now! You can't just go wherever you want!
别呀 我… No, no, no, I...
这… That is...
这一点都不好笑 That is not funny.
太好玩了 on, God.
你还不懂吗 Oh, God. Don't you get it?
你现在是鼎鼎大名的帕西法尔了 You're "the Parzival" now.
你得乔装打扮下 You have to have a disguise.
来 Okay, here.
克拉克肯特[超人]的眼镜 Clark Kent glasses.
不用改变外形就可以隐藏你的身份 They hide your identity without changing your look.
我才不要穿 I'm not wearing that.
这太牛了 This is great.
死的时候全部装备都会爆掉 The way your inventory bursts out when you die.
人们不喜欢见血 They didn't want any more blood.
这发生在绿洲上线前夕 This is right before the OASIS went live.
六天之前 2025年12月2日 Six days prior. December 2nd, 2025.
瞧这个 Check this out.
你知道那是谁吗 You know who that is?
那是索伦托吗 Is that Sorrento?
索伦托一开始只是个实习生 Sorrento started as an intern.
他宣称自己承学于大师 He claims he learned at the feet of the master.
就这么说服IOI给他成立了第六人军团 That's how he convinced IOI to create the Sixers for him,
全凭他自称了解哈利迪 his Halliday knowledge.
但你要是去问奥格登莫罗的话 But ask Ogden Morrow?
他会告诉你索伦托唯一了解哈利迪的 He says the only thing Sorrento actually knew about Halliday
只有他喜欢喝什么咖啡 was how he liked his coffee.
你可以设置玩家等级 You could have, like, different tiers of accounts,
好比说黄金会员 like a gold member.
或是白银会员 铂金会员 青铜会员 A person could be silver, platinum, bronze.
就看他们付多少钱了 You know, depending on what they pay.
最高级别可以是"清水" 毕竟是绿洲嘛 Highest one maybe being "Water" because "OASIS," right?
拿铁真不错 Hell of a latte.
可以快进到有关哈利迪约会的那部分吗 Can you fast forward to the stuff about Halliday's date?
什么 哈利迪竟然有过约会 What? Halliday actually went on a date?
你俩都干什么了 So, what happened?
没什么 我就是请她来玩了 Nothing. I invited her over.
至少你要到人家名字了吧 Well, did you at least get her name?
跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样 Yeah. Kira, I told you,like the character in The Dark Crystal.
那是个角色名字 That's her gamer tag.
她叫凯伦 凯伦 Karen. Karen.
凯伦安德伍德 Yeah, okay? Karen Underwood.
不是吧 凯伦安德伍德 No, no. Karen Underwood,
那不是奥格登莫罗的老婆吗 as in Ogden Morrow's wife?
你接着看 Just watch.
所以你和凯伦安德伍德都做了什么 So, listen, you and Karen Underwood. What'd you do?
她想去跳舞 She wanted to go dancing,
所以我们看了一场电影 so we watched a movie.
然后呢 And?
刺激的呢 Where's the juice?
来点猛料啊 Give me some juice!
没有刺激的啦 不是吧 There is no juice! Oh, God!
等一下 Hold the phone.
哈利迪和奥格登莫罗的老婆约会过 Halliday went on a date with Ogden Morrow's wife?
只有一次 Just once,
那是他俩结婚很多年前的事了 但没错 years before they were even married, but yeah.
而且尽管她已经去世了 And despite that, and the fact that she died,
"基拉"这个名字 在哈利迪的所有资料里只出现过一次 the name "Kira" is only mentioned once in all of Halliday's Journals.
这不可能 That's not possible.
真的 你自己查 It is. Look it up.
我们刚才看到的就是她唯一出现的一次 What we just saw is the only time she's ever mentioned.
这说不通 It makes no sense.
她是他们两人生命中重要的一员 She was an important part of both their lives.
我敢和你赌任何东西 我所有的金币 I'll bet you anything. All my coin.
搜索"凯伦安德伍德莫罗" Search "Karen Underwood Morrow."
跟你说过了 基拉 跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样 Kira, I told you, like the character in The Dark Crystal.
那是个角色名字 That's her gamer tag.
哈利迪故意删掉了 除了这段以外所有提到她的部分 Halliday purposely removed every mention of her except for this one.
这很奇怪 为什么 That's weird. Why?
就好像 看见她的脸或听见她的名字 It's like, it was just so painful for him
会让他非常痛苦 to have to see her face or hear her name.
他曾爱着她 Well, he loved her.
他不能把这件事告诉莫罗 He couldn't tell that to Morrow.
这真悲哀 他应该告诉她自己的想法 Oh, that's sad. He should have told her how he felt.
是啊 可他错过了机会 Yeah, well, he missed his chance.
看 Look.
我在其他场景里找到了赛车线索 但是 I found the clue to the race in the other scene, but...
我总觉得找到彩蛋最重要的线索 I've always felt that the biggest clue
是藏在这儿 to the contest was hidden here.
你是对的 You're right.
我输了 I lose.
别懊恼了 馆长 Don't sweat it, Curator.
你看 基拉是他故事核心的玫瑰花蕊 You see, Kira is the Rosebud at the center of his story.
她是最难解的谜 She's the big mystery.
不 不 愿赌服输 No, no. A bet is a bet.
25美分 你留着吧 Oh, wow. A quarter. You can keep it.
不 你留着吧 No. You can keep it.
你周四有空吗 You free Thursday?
谁 我吗 Who, me?
不 他 No, him.
我的老天 对 就是你 Oh, my God. Yes, you!
你知道烦扰星球这个地方吗 You know The Distracted Globe?
知道 那个夜店 Yeah, the dance club.
在那儿和我碰头 晚上十点 Meet me there. 10:00 p.m.
我想给你看点东西 There's something I wanna show you.
再见 Uh, bye bye!
她刚刚是不是约了我出去 Did she just ask me out?
我开始喜欢她了 And I was starting to like her.
好嘞 All right.
我不会这么做的 I don't do that.
Z 我不敢相信你告诉她基拉的事了 Z, I can't believe you told her about Kira.
怎么了 我也告诉你了 What? I told you.
嘿 你看这身怎么样 Hey, what about this?
不怎么样 你有想过她可能是在利用你吗 No. Have you considered that Art3mis could be using you?
我说哥们儿 是她要给我线索 也许是我在利用她 Hey, dude, she's giving me a clue. Maybe I'm the one using her.
我是不是应该再搞得再"颤栗者"一点 Should I go more Thriller?
别 No.
朋克风 Punk?
不 No.
杜兰杜兰乐队 Duran Duran.
不 No.
我是不是看起来有点用力过猛 没错 Does it look like I'm trying too hard? Yes!
你看看你自己 Listen to yourself!
你疯狂地迷上了网上认识的女孩 You have a massive cyber crush on this girl.
她钻进你心里只是为了看清你的想法 She's hacking your heart to get to your head.
我知道了 I got it!
《天生爱神》 没错 Buckaroo Banzai? Yeah!
真的吗 Really?
你要穿你最爱的电影里的衣服 You're gonna wear the outfit from your favorite movie?
别这样 Don't be that guy.
我就这样 I am that guy.
Z 你得更当心你在绿洲里碰上的人 Z, you gotta be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS.
艾奇 她懂我 她会懂我的打扮的 Aech, Art3mis gets me. She'll get my outfit.
彼此都心照不宣 There's just this connection.
有时候我们甚至… I mean, sometimes, we even...
说完对方没说的话 是的 Finish each other's sentences? Yeah!
我们也这样 We have that.
你和我 Me and you.
是啊 我知道 Yeah, I know,
但那是因为我们是最好的朋友 兄弟 but that's because we're best friends, dude.
她也可能是个男的 兄弟 She could be a dude, too, dude.
拜托 Come on.
我认真的 I'm serious!
她可能是个136公斤的男的 She could actually be a 300 pound dude
住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里 who lives in his mama's basement in suburban Detroit.
名叫查克 And her name is Chuck.
好好想想吧 Think about that.
哇 伙计 那人是不是帕西法尔 Whoa, dude, is that Parzival?
帕西法尔 我的天 帕西法尔 Parzival! Oh, my God, Parzival!
过来朋友 我们能照张相吗 Come here, man. Hey, can we get a photo?
太谢谢了 兄弟 你是我的英雄 Thank you so much! Dude, you're my hero!
你好啊 帕西法尔 Hey, Parzival.
谢谢 Thank you.
不会吧 《天生爱神》 Get out of town! Buckaroo Banzai?
什么 我喜欢 我喜欢《天生爱神》 Huh? I like it. I like Buckaroo Banzai.
谢谢 太棒了 Oh, thanks! It's great!
是啊 你看起来 Yeah! You look...
你看起来真不错 You look awesome!
谢谢 Thank you.
大还是小 A big one, a small one?
大 A big one!
滚出去 Get out of here.
真是个奇葩 我觉得他挺可爱的 What a freak! I thought he was kind of cute.
你来过这儿吗 Have you been here before?
挺棒的对吧 我是说… It's cool, right? I mean...
所以计划是什么 So, what's the plan?
你要杀了他们的角色 把他们清零吗 Are you gonna kill their avatars? Zero them out?
他们两个都在烦扰星球 They're both here at The Distracted Globe.
我现在不方便说话 I can't talk.
烦扰星球是哈利迪 The Distracted Globe was one of the first clubs
最早在绿洲开的夜店之一 Halliday created in the OASIS.
这是常识 That's cnmon knowledge.
但我核实了一下 But I double checked
他刚好是在你给我看的那个片段后 建的这家夜店 and it turns out he started building it right after that moment you showed me.
和基拉的那次约会 The date with Kira.
没错 而且她还是个舞林高手 Right, and she was a serious dancer.
可能他想过要带她来这里 Maybe he thought he'd take her here,
比如来一次虚拟约会 like on a virtual date.
就好像那会有用一样 As if that ever works.
所以说哈利迪为她建了这儿 So Halliday built it for her?
但他们没把第一次约会顺利进行下去 But they never made it past the first date.
所以哈利迪就是那个 So Halliday's the creator...
厌恶自己造物的造物者 Who hates his own creation.
这家夜店就是他厌恶的造物 And the club is the thing he hates.
那"隐藏的钥匙 未迈出的一步"呢 And "A hidden key, a leap not taken"?
但他们没日没夜都在跳啊 But people jump off it all night long.
可他们没有一个人有青铜钥匙 But none of those people had the Copper Key,
所以当我们跳下去 有可能会不一样吧 so when we jump off, maybe it's different. Right?
有道理 Right.
所以我们一起来 So we take it together?
好 Sure.
我们又不是要组队什么的 We're not clanning up or anything.
那当然 Of course not.
我不组队 I don't clan.
等等 Wait...
应该不是这 I don't think this is it.
这没积分榜也没障碍 No scoreboard, no obstacles.
有可能是个舞蹈挑战 Maybe a dance challenge?
够老派的 Old school!
你有备而来 You cne prepared?
"有备" "Prepared"?
你身上是什么体感装备 What kind of haptics you rocking?
触感手套和全景VR眼镜 还是体感套装 You got the gloves and full visor, or a full body?
你能感觉到这个吗 Can you feel this?
可以 Um, yeah.
我穿了胯部嵌入超感纤维的X1套装 I got the X1 haptic bootsuit with the microfiber crotch inlay.
帕西法尔 你确实有备而来 My, Parzival, you did cne prepared.
所以 我在想 So, I've been thinking.
也许我们在现实世界见个面会很不错 Maybe it'd be cool if we met up in the real world.
不 你会失望的 No, you'd be disappointed.
不 我不会 我喜欢你 No, lwouldn't. I like you.
你都不认识我 You don't even know me.
我不长这样 This isn't what I really look like.
这不是我真实的身体 This isn't my real body,
这也不是我的脸 or my real face.
我不在乎 I don't care.
我想知道你的真名 I wanna know your real name.
我叫韦德 什么 My name's Wade. What?
我说我叫… 闭嘴 I said my name's... Stop!
爱神搞砸了 真令人震惊 Well, Buckaroo blows it. Shocking.
你疯了吗 你不应该告诉任何人你是谁 Are you crazy? You don't tell anyone who you are.
你不能用你的真名 You can't use your real name.
你又不是别人 You're not just anyone.
你不了解我 You don't know me.
你什么都不了解我 我们从没见过面 You don't know anything about me. We've never met.
我确实懂你 阿蒂 I do know you, Arty.
我爱上你了 I'm in love with you.
这是挑战的一部分吗 不是 Is this part of the challenge? No.
这是埋伏 It's an ambush.
IOI 总坏我的事 IOI, always in the way.
你听到我说什么了 我说我爱上你了 Did you hear what I said? I said I'm in love with you.
不 你没有 No, you're not.
你只了解我想让你了解的 You only know what I want you to know.
你只看见了我想让你看见的 You only see what I want you to see.
那才是你爱上的玩意儿 That's what you're in love with.
当心 Watch out!
扣扳机 Pull.
后退 Head back!
Z 你的铠甲快失效了 Z! Your armor is running low.
我刚买了这个 I just bought this.
泽米基斯魔方 Zemeckis Cube.
能让时间倒退60秒 Turns everything back in time 60 seconds.
你居然等到现在才用 And you waited until now to use it?
你真厉害 Wow, you were amazing.
这不是游戏 Z This isn't a game, z.
我做的一切都是为了阻止IOI I'm doing this to stop IOI.
我说的是在现实世界中阻止它 I'm talking about real world consequences.
人们正遭受痛苦 People suffering.
真实的生死攸关 Actual life and death stuff.
我知道… 不 你不知道 I know. I know... No, you don't know!
我爸死在了契约工中心 My dad died in a loyalty center.
他借了装备 结果债台高筑 He borrowed gear. He built up debt.
他本想在里面打工还债 但他没能做到 He moved in with the promise of working it off, but he never did.
IOI增加了他的生活花销 IOI just raised his living expenses,
后来他病了 也没钱把自己赎出来 then he got sick, and he couldn't afford to get out.
最后他死了 And then he died!
真对不起 我不… I'm so sorry, I didn't...
不 你活得并不现实 Z No, you don't live in the real world, Z.
我能听出来你从未活在现实中过 From what you've told me, I don't think you ever have.
你活在这份 幻觉里 You live inside this... This illusion,
我不能让你干扰我 and I can't afford to let you distract me.
他们到底是怎么脱身的 How the hell did they get away?
想听详细版本吗 你的人弱爆了 Do you want the long version? Your guys suck.
他们杀不掉他的角色 They failed to kill his avatar,
给你个建设性意见 which, if we're offering constructive criticism,
这主意本来就不行 只能拖慢他的脚步 was a lame idea and only would've slowed him down.
但是我的办法成功了 因为我就是厉害 Whereas my plan, which was cool because I rock, actually worked.
他还在积分榜上 He's still on the board.
我知道 诺兰 I know that, Nolan.
但他的时间不多了 But he won't be for long.
我搜索了所有 I did a search for all the Wades
最近刚买了X1套装的韦德 who had recently bought an X1 bootsuit,
和公众档案交叉比对以后 瞧 cross referenced that with public records, and voil,
我发现了什么 which is French for... "And then I found out."
准备好了没 Ready?
帕西法尔在现实中的身份是韦德沃茨 The real world identity of Parzival is Wade Watts.
瞧吧 Voil.
你是否足够忠诚 赞朵小姐 Are you loyal, Ms. Zandor?
你真想让我回答这个问题 You really want me to answer that?
当你打算开战的时候 Well, when you're at war,
你要的人再怎么忠诚都不过分 you need people who are loyal to a fault.
我需要值得托付的人 People you can count on to get things done.
我只管逮捕不付账的人 I just get people arrested for not paying their bills.
我知道 因为有些问题需要动用武力 Yeah, because there are some problems that require a physical solution,
但在某些情况下 尤其是战争时期 but there are other times, particularly at war,
你需要换一套规则执行 when you need a different set of rules.
战争的规则 没错 The rules of war. Exactly.
我的部门不是在绿洲运作真是可惜 It's too bad my division doesn't operate inside the OASIS.
是啊 如果这场战争只发生在绿洲 Yeah, but if this war remains in the OASIS,
那你也就帮不上忙了 then you can't do anything.
所以这又是一场谈了也白谈的对话 So, this is one of those conversations that we're not really having.
其实这样的对话以前也有过 Well, we've had these kind of conversations before,
不过如今的你今非昔比 and look where you are now.
你在董事会上有一席之地 You got a seat on the board,
是自己部门的主管 head of your own division,
但要是让别人获胜了 a division that will cease to exist
你这部门也不复存在了 if the wrong person wins this contest.
弗娜莱 这场游戏决定了我们的命运 F'Nale, a game decides our fate.
唯一的问题是 我们愿意为了获胜做到什么地步 The only question is, how far are we willing to go to win it?
告诉我你需要什么 诺兰 Tell me what you need, Nolan.
我在哪儿 Where am I?
IOI总部 在这的是你的全息投影 IOI Plaza. You're a hologram in the real world.
这装备真酷 That's a really cool rig.
谢谢 全新体感椅OIR9400 Thank you. It's a brand new Habashaw, OIR 9400.
看上去像个巨大的仓鼠球 It looks like a giant hamster ball.
你要是来IOI工作 You know, if you came to work at IOI,
你也会有一个 you'd get one of these.
我不组队 I don't clan up.
你还能在哥伦布有套你自己的顶楼公寓 You'd also get your own penthouse apartment in Columbus
配备最高网速 with the highest speed connection.
在绿洲里 In the OASIS,
你会有用不尽的武器 魔法道具 飞船 you'd get unlimited weapons, magic items, ships.
你想要《星际迷航》防卫者的那种飞船吗 You want the ship from Defender?
就那种可以直接进行超时空跳跃 You know, the kind that can justjump into hyperspace?
还是说你想要《星球大战》的千年隼号 You want the Millennium Falcon?
你还有这个 You have that?
只要能帮你找到彩蛋的 我都有 Anything you need to help you find that egg,
还附带薪水 and then there's the salary.
一年四百万美金 Four million a year.
如果你碰巧找到彩蛋的话 And if you do happen to find that Easter egg,
还有奖金 there's a bonus.
两千五百万美金 Twenty five million dollars.
看得出你正在用情绪控制软件 I can see you're using emotion suppressing software right now,
有何不可 明智选择 不暴露底牌 and why wouldn't you? It's smart, not to show your hand.
这是很大一笔钱 It is a lot of money.
我确实能用上 I could really use it.
但是 But...
我觉得我们俩有不同的打算 I don't think you and I would have the same plans.
什么打算 为了绿洲吗 Well, I don't know about that. What, for the OASIS?
我想如果你不是约翰休斯的粉丝… I guess if you're not a John Hughes fan...
我当然是了 Of course I am.
因为我要做的第一件事 Because the first thing that I would do
就是把卢德斯星球上所有的学校都改成 is convert all the schools on Ludus to replicas
《早餐俱乐部》和《春天不是读书天》里的样子 from The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller.
不会吧 这主意太棒了 No way. That's a great idea.
哪所学校 雷奇蒙德还是费伯 Which school, Ridgemont or Faber?
《雷奇蒙德中学时光》不是约翰休斯导的 Fast Times at Ridgemont High, not John Hughes.
这是个陷阱 It's a trap.
费伯学院则在《动物屋》 Faber College from Animal House.
约翰休斯没导过 John Hughes didn't direct
《雷奇蒙德中学时光》和《动物屋》 Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Animal House.
在《春天不是读书天》和《早餐俱乐部》 Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club,
他们去的是舍默高中 they went to Shermer High School,
就在伊利诺伊州的舍默 which is in Shermer, Illinois.
我知道你什么意思 I know what you think.
你觉得我就是个开公司的混蛋 You think I'm a corporate asshole,
完全不会欣赏流行文化 但是 that I don't appreciate pop culture, but...
小伙子 事实并非如此 Man, that's not true.
当我想放松一下的时候 You know, when I wanna blow off steam...
我会喝健怡可乐 玩《机器人大战》 Drink Tab, play Robotron,
听杜兰杜兰乐队的歌 listen to Duran Duran.
我拉开一罐健怡可乐 I crack open a Tab.
放上几首杜兰杜兰乐队的歌 I put on some Duran Duran.
玩玩《机器人大战》 I play Robotron.
这是我热爱绿洲的原因 That's why I love the OASIS.
因为在绿洲 全都是你的最爱 'Cause it's just full of all these things, man,
都是人们热爱的事物 你明白吗 that people love. You know?
我知道我是个生意人 I'm a businessman. I get it.
但我只是在做我的工作 But I gotta do my job.
我不只是请你 帮我们找到彩蛋 帕西法尔 But I didn't ask you here just to help us find the egg, Parzival.
我请你来是为了更长远的以后 I asked you here for what cnes after.
哈利迪会怎么看 What would Halliday say?
詹姆斯哈利迪已经死了 James Halliday is dead.
没错 Yeah.
他死了 He is.
他留下的只有这场比赛 All that's left of him is this contest.
知道吗 And you know what?
他似乎不希望你赢得这场比赛 It just seems like he wouldn't want you winning it.
真爱粉一眼就能看穿黑粉 A fanboy knows a hater,
我知道有彩蛋专家通过耳麦教你怎么回答 and I know you've got a whole department of oologists in your ear.
你想知道我的真实想法吗 So, if you wanna know what I really think...
我觉得你在满嘴喷粪 I think you're full of shit.
我的提议如下 Here's my offer.
你的董事会成员 从另一只耳朵里能听到吗 Your board of directors, you got them in the other ear?
不如你告诉他们 Why don't you tell 'em this.
如果他们炒了你 我就考虑加入 If they dump you, I'll consider it.
私下说几句 I might say something off the record.
我必须要给你这个提议 I had to make the offer.
董事会希望这样 但我真心希望你拒绝 The board expected it, but I was really hoping you'd say no.
因为如果真有人要赢得这场比赛 那一定会是我 Because if anyone's gonna win this cnpetition,it's me.
我的角色会得到彩蛋 My avatar gets the egg
因为我是唯一一个有胆经营这个地方的人 because I'm the only one here with the balls to run this place.
你变得还真快啊 Wow, you really switched gears there.
理智商人秒变疯狂暴君 From fairly reasonable to maniacal overlord.
你应该感恩 韦德 You should be grateful, Wade.
你可撑不到我疯狂统治的那一天 You won't be around to endure my maniacal reign.
没错 我知道你是谁 Yeah, that's right. I know who you are.
韦德欧文沃茨 Wade Owen Watts,
出生于2027年8月12日 born August 12, 2027.
我还知道你在哪儿 I also know where
哥伦布市叠楼区 56K单元 you are. Unit 56K, Columbus stacks.
你最后一次踏进破拖车屋门是在三天前 You were last seen entering your trailer three days ago.
之后就再没出来过 You haven't left since.
你要干什么 你不能… What are you doing? You can't...
世界上太多的事正在发生 With all that's going on in the world,
你以为会有人真的在乎 do you really think that anyone's gonna give a damn
哥伦布这种贫民窟中的老鼠洞发生的爆炸吗 about an explosion in some ghetto trash rat warren in Columbus?
索伦托 不要这样 我根本不在那里 Sorrento, don't do this. I'm not even there!
很快就不在了 Not for long.
给爱丽丝打电话 Call Alice.
拨打爱丽丝号码 Dial Alice.
接电话 接电话 爱丽丝 Pick up! Pick up! Alice!
这体感套装真不错 非常感谢 This bootsuit's pretty awesome. Thanks for that.
瑞克 瑞克 家里会爆炸 Rick! Rick, the place is gonna blow!
瑞克 是韦德吗 Rick, is that Wade?
让爱丽丝接电话 让我跟他说 Put Alice on! Let me talk to him.
不要再打电话来了 听到了吗 Don't call here anymore, you got me?
我不想再听见你的声音了 I don't wanna hear your voice ever again.
联络艾奇 大东 阿修 阿尔忒密斯 Contact Aech, Daito, Sho, and Art3mis.
IOI在现实世界向我下手了 IOI came for me in the real world.
他们肯定也会找你们的麻烦 无论你们在哪儿 They gotta be cning after you, so wherever you are...
抱歉蒙住了你的眼 Sorry about the blindfold.
我的人有一点儿多疑 My guys are a little paranoid.
你再说一遍 Say that again.
我的人有一点儿多疑 My guys are a little paranoid.
阿尔忒密斯 Art3mis?
我的真名是萨曼莎 但没错 My real name is Samantha, but yeah,
我是阿尔忒密斯 I'm Art3mis.
淋浴在那边 还有干净衣服 Showers are that way, clean clothes, too.
欢迎来到抵抗军 Welcne to the rebellion,
韦德 Wade.
那是IOI That's IOI.
那边是叠居区吗 So the stacks are over there?
原来我们一直住得这么近 We've been living this close to each other the whole time?
无论是隔壁 Next door,
还是世界的某个角落 around the world,
在绿洲都是一样的 it's all the same in the OASIS.
顺便说一下 For the record,
我没有失望 I'm not disappointed.
就是 You know...
你说过 我见到你会失望 但是 You said I would be disappointed when I met you, but...
我没有 I'm not.
我从出生就是这样 你不用假装哄我开心 I've lived with it my whole life. You don't have to pretend.
你有一个胎记 You have a birthmark,
那又怎样 so what?
我怎么会被吓到 Why would that scare me?
Z 如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉 Z, if I hurt you, I'm sorry.
没有 没事 No, it's...
等等 你刚才叫我Z Wait, did you just call me "Z"?
天啊 我这么叫你了吗 是啊 Oh, my God. Did I? I think you did.
韦德 我很抱歉 Wade, I'm sorry.
韦德 Z Yeah, Wade, Z.
你想叫我什么都可以 You can call me whatever you want.
我可以叫你萨姆 不 And I'll call you Sam. No.
萨曼莎 Samantha?
好的 Okay. Cool.
这里时间过得好慢 It's so much slower here.
能感受到风 还有这些人 I mean, the wind, the people...
这一切 Everything.
我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的 We forget what it's like to be outside.
是啊 Yeah.
该死 Oh, shit!
我想到了 想到什么了 I just figured it out. Figured what out?
第二个线索 我知道是什么意思了 The second clue. I know what it means.
我们一直只看到了字面意思 We've been thinking about it too literally.
"未迈出的一步" "The leap not taken,"
哈利迪没有迈出的那一步 是在说基拉 the leap Halliday didn't take, is with Kira.
是 但是 Yeah, but...
他怪她拆散了他和莫罗 I mean, he blamed her for breaking up him and Morrow.
不 哈利迪疯狂地爱着她 No. Halliday was madly in love with her.
他本来跟基拉有机会 他曾有机会吻她 但是 He had a chance with Kira. He had a chance to kiss her, but...
他没有迈出那一步 He didn't take the leap.
没错 所以我们下一站去那儿 Right. So that's where we go next.
没有迈出那一步的地方 The place where the leap wasn't taken.
那次约会的地方 Where the date was.
在电影院 At the movies!
馆长 Hey, Curator.
我们想出了第二条线索 挑战就在这儿 We figured out the second clue. The challenge is here.
哈利迪保留了他看过的每一部电影 Halliday kept track of every movie he ever watched,
在哪一周哪一年他看过的 the week and the year he watched it,
以及看过多少遍 and how many times.
馆长 我们能看一下 2025年11月23日到27日的记录吗 Curator, can we see November 23 to 27, 2025?
他跟基拉约会的那周 That's the week he went on the date with Kira.
好那周他看过的电影有《变蝇人》重拍版 Okay, so our options for that week are The Fly remake.
电影不错 但不适合拿来约会 Great flick, terrible date movie.
《情到深处》这个还像样点 Say Anything... That would make sense.
我们得想想线索 We gotta remember the clue.
"一个厌恶自己创造的造物者" "A creator who hates his own creation."
《闪灵》 The Shining!
在哈利迪最喜欢的恐怖电影中排名十一 It's Halliday's 11th favorite horror film,
故事改编自史蒂芬金的畅销小说 and it's based on the best selling book by Stephen King,
但作者本人非常讨厌这部电影 who hated the movie!
嘿 Hey!
不要说悄悄话 No side chitchat.
我想我们找到了 I think we found it.
你们确定想去那儿吗 Are you absolutely sure you want to go here?
非常确定 Absolutely positive.
希望你们能受得了 Let's hope you have the belly for it.
看 Look.
倒计的时钟 Ticking clock.
好 大约估计一下 Okay, so I'm estimating about
还有五分钟去找到钥匙 five minutes to find the key.
不过《闪灵》中有太多钥匙[线索] Yeah, there are so many keys in The Shining, though.
我们从哪儿开始呢 Where do we start?
我从没看过《闪灵》真的很恐怖吗 I've never seen The Shining. Is it really scary?
我只敢通过手指"看"这部电影 Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers.
我们能想到的有 237的房间钥匙 Okay, so we got the key from room 237,
雪地车的钥匙 the keys to the Snowcat,
或者是影片开头他们给杰克的钥匙 or the keys they give Jack at the beginning of the movie.
如果是"未迈出的一步" Well, if it's "the leap not taken,"
也许这钥匙根本不是把"钥匙" maybe the key isn't a key at all.
我知道雪地车的钥匙在哪儿 I know where the Snowcat keys are!
不如我们分头行动 I say we split up.
拿到所有的钥匙 We get all the keys
然后到托伦斯的公寓碰头 and then we meet back at the Torrances' apartment.
你好 丹尼 Hello, Danny.
来跟我们一起玩儿吧 Come play with us.
小姑娘们 你们知道怎么离开这儿吗 Little girls, y'all know how to get out of here?
等一下 Wait, wait!
等等 艾奇在哪儿 Wait, where's Aech?
等等 Wait!
艾奇 Aech!
不 不 不 No,no,no,no!
你好 裸女 Oh, uh, hi, naked lady.
抱歉 我不是故意打扰你的沐浴时光 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt, uh, your bath time.
我知道保养非常重要 I know self care can be important.
但你能帮我一个忙告诉我 Uh, but can you do me a favor and tell me,
这里的出口都在哪儿吗 where are all the exits?
好吧 我是被恶搞了吗 Okay, am I being punked?
因为你有点儿太粘着我了 'Cause you're liking me a little way too much.
好吧 管他呢 来者不拒 All right, you know what? I'ma go with it.
时间快到了 Time's running out.
Z 她是生我气了吗 Yo, Z, is Art3mis pissed at me?
老兄 我生你气了 你从没看过《闪灵》对吗 Dude, I'm pissed at you. You've never seen The Shining, have you?
你知道我讨厌恐怖片 You know I hate scary movies!
我们拿到钥匙了 We got the key.
太好了 去237房间 Sweet! To room 237!
我们不应该去237房间 We aingt got no business going to room 237!
我们应该远离那个房间 We should stay out!
另外那里有一个赤裸的疯子僵尸女士 Plus, there was this crazy, naked zombie lady in there.
《闪灵》里没有僵尸 There are no zombies in The Shining.
也许本来就不应该跟电影一样 Well, maybe it's not supposed to be like the movie.
基拉是关键 是你说的 Kira is the key. You're the one who said it.
我看到过一张基拉的照片 Hey, y'all. I saw a picture of Kira!
什么 Huh?
哪里 Where?
是基拉 It's Kira.
"逃离过去" "Escape your past."
"未迈出的一步" "The leap not taken."
哈利迪最害怕的不是《闪灵》 Halliday's greatest fear wasn't The Shining
也不是其他书或是电影 or any book or movie.
他最害怕的是亲吻一个姑娘 His biggest fear was kissing a girl.
那是他未迈出的一步 That's the leap he couldn't take.
舞厅 The ballroom.
艾奇 快来 Aech, cne on.
跟你说了有僵尸 Zombies. Told you.
她在那儿 That's her.
那是基拉 That's Kira.
《闪灵》没有这样的情节 None of this is in The Shining.
Z 快看 这是《混乱宅邸》中那个僵尸圈 Z, look. That's the zombie circle level in Mayhem Mansion,
哈利迪最早期的游戏之一 one of Halliday's first games.
《闪灵》只是个幌子 The whole Shining trivia is just a diversion.
还有一分钟 One minute left.
我们怎么过去 How do we get to her?
迈出那一步 Take the leap.
等等 Wait!
死人先生 我来领舞可以吗 Okay, Mr. Dead Guy. Cool if I lead?
能跳一支舞吗 Care to dance?
你知道我等你这个问题等了多久吗 Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask?
不错不错 Well, well, well.
你找到了我的翡翠钥匙 So you found my Jade Key.
真想不到啊 Imagine that.
谢谢你 Thank you.
基拉非常漂亮 继续吧 Kira was a very beautiful... Go on.
有彩蛋专家看到他们去了资料馆 One of our oologists saw them enter the media library.
她破解了那条线索 She cracked the clue.
现在我们只需要赢得《闪灵》挑战 Now, we just have to win The Shining challenge.
放开我 放开我 Get her off me! Get her off me!
索伦托先生 Mr. Sorrento,
我觉得你得看看这个 I really think you need to see this.
帕西法尔现在拿到了翡翠钥匙 Now Parzival's got the Jade Key.
他还活着 He's alive.
我知道 等下再打给你 I know. I'll get back to you.
我找到你要找的人了 I got what you're looking for.
停 这个人 Freeze. This guy.
纹身很白痴的那个 The one with the lame tattoo.
放大 Enlarge.
在我们的数据库中 以及哥伦布的所有IOI无人机中搜索 Run him through our database, every IOI drone in Columbus.
找到他 Find him.
吃的在这儿 Groceries are here.
好的 麦片 All right. Gluten O's...
"如果你知道终极问题的答案 "if you know the answer ultimate,
"除以魔法数字后 divide it by the number magic,"
"你需要的想要的 "and what you need, want, and desire
渴望的都能在悲剧堡垒中找到" will be found in the fortress tragic."
"悲剧" 哈利迪一定是在说他自己 "Tragic," that's gotta be Halliday referring to himself.
为什么 Why?
因为他很孤独 Because he was lonely.
没有人陪他走到生命尽头 He had no one to spend his life with towards the end.
确实 Yeah, that's true.
所以这个挑战是要我们去联合某人 The contest has gotta be somehow about connecting with someone.
或是任何人 Anyone.
他想找一个在乎绿洲 He wants the person who cares for the OASIS
但又不跟现实世界脱节的人 to be connected with the world.
我觉得这是他想告诉我们的 That's what I think he's trying to tell us.
韦德 Wade.
你懂哈利迪 You understand Halliday.
你比任何人都了解他 You know him better than anyone.
所以我才认为你会赢 It's exactly why I think you'll win.
真的吗 Really?
你真的认为我会赢 You really think I'm gonna win?
不许动 Do not move!
确认目标 Target identified!
站住 不许动 Freeze! Don't move!
这能通往外面的小巷 This leads right to the alley.
你先走 我就在你后面 快走 You first. I'm right behind you. Go now!
快来 Come on!
韦德 绿洲需要你 Wade, the OASIS needs you.
什么 What?
我来拖住他们 等等 I'm gonna delay them. Wait!
不不 等下 不要 No, no, no, wait! No, no, no!
你会原谅我的 我保证 You'll forgive me for this, I promise.
站住 不许动 Freeze, freeze, freeze!
不许动 Don't move!
萨曼莎伊芙琳库克 Samantha Evelyn Cook.
IOI已经接管并合并了你的所有未偿还债务 IOI has purchased and consolidated all of your outstanding debt,
现在已经超过了两万三千点 currently in excess of 23,000 credits.
你将被送至最近的IOI契约工中心工作 You will be remanded to the nearest IOI loyalty center
直至你的债务还清 until your debt is paid in full,
包括从今往后产生的所有 including any interest, processing,
利息 处理费或滞纳金 or late fees you incur henceforth.
有人发现目标吗 搜下一条街 Does anybody have eyes? Check down the next street!
"首夺钥匙" "先得彩蛋" "First to the key." "First to the egg."
等等 什么 Wait, what?
"永远不要相信你在绿洲里遇见的人" "Never trust someone you meet in the OASIS."
"她可能是个136公斤的男的 名叫查克" "She might be a 300 pound dude named Chuck..."
"住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里" "Who lives in his mama's basement in suburban Detroit."
艾奇 Aech!
我叫凯伦 我爸叫我"H" 就这么叫开了 Helen. My dad called me Aech it kinda stuck.
我们走 Let's go!
那东西正在扫描我的车 That thing's lDing my van.
快走 他们发现我们了 Come on. They've spotted us.
大东 D am .
我真名叫敏郎 My real name is Toshiro.
萨曼莎给我们发了消息 Samantha got us a message.
她让我们来这儿找你 She told us to meet you here.
萨曼莎 他们抓她去了 Samantha, they took her to the...
契约工中心 我知道 The loyalty center, I know.
听着 还有一个劲爆消息 Look, in other awesome news,
第六人找到了第三个挑战 the Sixers found the third challenge.
什么 赶快 上车 What? Just cne on, get in!
好的 我们走 All right. Let's go.
快点 快快 好 Hurry up. Go, go, go. All right.
第六人怎么这么快就找到了第三个挑战 How did IOI find the third challenge so fast?
IOI破解了前三行线索 IOI cracked the first three lines of the clue,
所以他们知道是14区 so they knew it was sector 14
但他们想不出来"悲剧堡垒" but they couldn't figure out "the fortress tragic."
所以他们把所有人都送到那一区 So they sent every guide they had into that sector
直到找到正确的堡垒 until they found the right fortress.
阿修 Sho?
是啊 是啊 我才十一岁 那又怎样 Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm 11, so what?
他的真名是周 His real name is Xo.
但大家都叫他阿修 没关系啦 But everyone else calls me Sho, no big deal.
不 当然有关系 No. it is a big deal.
阿修 你是世界上最牛逼的11岁男孩 Sho, you're the world's most badass 11 year old ever.
他知道 He knows.
闭嘴 我要听他说 Shut up! Let him tell me.
艾奇 Aech!
我们得去救萨曼莎 We have to go save Samantha.
我们不能直接闯进IOI的大门 Well, we can't just go through the doors of IOI.
听着 我想过这事 有个好计划 Look, I've been thinking about it. I got a better plan.
你见过索伦托的装备 对吗 You saw Sorrento's rig, right?
是 Yeah.
我们直接去找他 逼他把阿尔忒密斯还给我们 Let's go after the man himself and make him give Art3mis back to us.
但首先 我得准确知道 But first, I have to know exactly,
你还记得多少索伦托装备的情况 how much about Sorrento's rig do you remember?
几乎都记得 Kind of everything.
维修人员 请到工勤仓31B报道 Maintenance, report to loyalty pod 31 B.
保卫人员 请到97区执行护送任务 Security, please report to section 97 for escort.
嘿 新人 快开始工作 Hey! Newbie, get to work.
开始工作 Get to work.
违法工作条例 违法工作条例 Work violation. Work violation.
去埋弹药 间隔两米 Lay those charges every six feet.
快干活儿 Keep it moving!
嘿 你 Hey, you!
那些是爆炸物 Those are explosives!
你要是爆号清零 IOI可不会补偿损失的金币 IOI will not reimburse any lost coin if you zero out.
快干活 Keep it moving!
这挑战是什么 什么电子游戏吗 So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing?
雅达利2600上的游戏 先生 An Atari 2600, sir.
主机能运行的游戏有上千种 And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities.
上啊 Come up!
哈利迪 Halliday,
这就是你的计划吗 this is how you plan to resolve
靠这来决定世界最重要经济资源的命运 the fate of the world's most important economic resource?
有眉目了给我打电话 是的 先生 Call me when you're close. Yes, sir.
上 上 不 Go, go! No! Ahh!
进入《蜈蚣》一分钟 冰裂了 One minute into Centipede, the ice broke.
一定是《鸵鸟骑士》 It has to be Joust!
哈利迪仍保持着 2600主机上这个游戏的世界纪录 Halliday still holds the world record on the 2600 port of that game.
也许我们只需要打破最高分 《陷阱》 Maybe we just need to beat his high score. Pitfall!
2600主机上未完成的电子游戏 One of the only 2600 games that still hasn't ended.
《寻剑》游戏系列呢 And how about those Swordquest games?
对 《寻剑》系列 Yes! The Swordquest games.
当时是为了雅达利举办的一场比赛而制作 They were created for a contest Atari held with real...
艾洛克 情况怎么样 I Rok, how are we doing?
说实话 我觉得我需要理疗 因为… To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it's not...
魔球准备好了吗 ls the Orb ready?
如您所愿 Um, as you wish.
奥瑟瓦克斯 The Orb...
魔球 Of Osuvox.
这怎么用 How does it work?
它有遥控吗或是开关什么的 Has it got, like, a remote or is there a button or something?
诺兰 这可是九十九级的魔法神器 Nolan, it's a level 99 magic artifact,
不是你的无人机 所以它得由咒语开启 not one of your drones, so it is activated by a magic spell.
你要来完成这一光荣使命吗 Would you care to do the honors?
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
出自1981年电影《神剑》中梅林的咒语
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
她在哪儿 Where is she?
你们怎么进来的 How'd you get in here?
阿尔忒密斯 谁 Art3mis. Who?
萨曼莎库克 Samantha Cook.
她在哪儿 Where is she?
如果你想谈 咱们就谈 If you wanna talk, we can talk,
你先把枪放下 but you gotta put that gun down.
你杀了我姨妈 You killed my mom's sister.
你以为我不会杀了你吗 You think I won't kill you?
冷静点 好吗 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just slow down, okay?
那是公司的决定 不是个人恩怨 That was a corporate decision. It was not personal.
她在哪儿 Where is she?
她在楼下的契约工中心 She's downstairs in the loyalty center!
我知道她在该死的契约工中心 I know she's in the goddamn loyalty center.
你得告诉我她具体在哪一个舱 You're gonna tell me exactly which rig she's in
还有她的识别码 and the access code to contact her.
合情合理 Yeah, that seems appropriate.
先说识别码 Start with access code.
六 45 7 25. Six, forty five, seven, twenty five
工勤仓在哪儿 Where's the rig?
我觉得他吓尿了 I think he pissed himself.
干得好 Z 我们进入他的账户了 Good job, Z. We're in his account.
他真的不知道自己还在绿洲吗 So he really doesn't know he's in the OASIS?
这是索伦托应该看到的 This is what Sorrento should be seeing,
但这个 but this...
这个是我们让他看到的 This is what we're making him see.
他正准备从绿洲下线时 我们抓住了他 We grabbed him in transitjust as he was logging out of the OASIS,
所以他以为自己回到了现实世界的办公室 so he thinks he's back in his office in the real world.
但其实他在艾奇建造的 But actually, he's here,
一模一样的虚拟办公室里 in the identical office that Aech built.
所以你们是远程黑进了他的装备 So, you basically just remotely hacked his rig.
像索伦托这样的固定装备很容易定位 很难黑入 A fixed rig like Sorrento's is easy to locate, hard to hack.
除非他傻到把密码到处乱放 Unless he's stupid enough to leave his password lying around.
契约工中心 我进来了 Loyalty center, I'm in.
好的 我们开始吧 All right, let's get to work.
阿蒂 Z Z Z Arty. Z? Z? Z?
阿蒂 别出声 Arty, don't say anything.
我直接接入了你的音频信号 I'm tapped directly into your audio feed.
你们怎么找到我的 How did you find me?
我们拿到了索伦托的密码 黑进了他的装备 We got his password, hacked Sorrento's rig.
Z 我要跟你说件事 Z, I have something to tell you.
现在不行 我要给你看些东西 能帮你从那儿离开 Not now. I have something to show you that'll get you out of there.
第六人找到了第三个挑战 就在毁灭星球 The Sixers found the third challenge. It's on Planet Doom.
还有他们刚开启了护盾 覆盖了阿诺克的城堡 And there's more, they just put a force field around Anorak's Castle.
我听一个守卫叫它"奥瑟瓦克斯魔球" I heard one of the guards calling it "the Orb of Osuvox,"
唯一毁掉它的方法就是从内部 and the only way to take it down is from the inside.
她说的没错 九十九级的神器 She's right. Level 99 artifact,
创造出一个魔抗 无法穿过的屏障 creates a magic resistant, impenetrable barrier.
不可能穿过 No way through it.
好了 听着 这些现在都不重要 Okay, listen. That's not important right now.
重要的是我们现在把你救出工勤仓 What's important is that we get you out of the rig.
我现在手头有你工勤仓的结构图 All right, so I'm looking at a diagram of your rig.
如果你用左手向上11点位置 If you reach up with your left hand at 11 o'clock,
头顶上有一个控制板 there's a panel above your head.
没错 我找到了 Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I can feel it.
应该有两个释放手柄 Okay, there should be two release handles.
九点钟位置和三点钟位置 找到了吗 Nine o'clock and three o'clock. Can you feel them?
找到了 朝你的方向拉 Yeah, I got it. Okay, pull it towards you.
面板内有一个控制杆 Okay, inside the panel, there's a lever.
用右手抓住它 然后转向左边 Grab it with your right hand and slide it to the left.
这样应该能释放你了 That should release you.
成功了 我出来了 It worked. It worked, I'm out.
契约工41F仓 Loyalty pod 41 F,
现在允许你休息十分钟 you are on an authorized break for 10 minutes.
契约工41F仓 你现在有十分钟的休息时间 Pod 41 F, you are on 10 minute break.
请前往休息区 Proceed to break area.
韦德 你还在吗 Wade, are you still there?
我在 你在哪儿 Yeah, I'm here. Where are you?
索伦托的办公室在哪儿 Where is Sorrento's office?
在IOI的作战室内 你现在的位置向上两层 It's in the IOI war room, two levels above where you are now.
但那不是出去的路 But that's not the way out.
他的密码是什么 What's his password?
韦德 回答我 Wade, answer me.
好的 密码是B055man69 Okay, it's capital B 0 55 man 69.
但是阿蒂 你得离开那儿 But, Arty, you need to go.
你得召集一支军队 You need to raise an army.
一支军队 An army?
到毁灭星球集合 等我信号 Get to Planet Doom, and wait for my signal.
什么信号 What signal?
我会毁了那个护盾 I'm gonna take down that shield.
等等 阿蒂 你得离开那儿 阿蒂 Wait, Arty, wait! You gotta get out of there! Arty!
嘿 他们付你多少钱 Hey, how much are they paying you?
因为伙计 我更有钱 'Cause, man, I got a lot of paper.
我能给你像森林一样多的钱 You know, I can make you, like, a forest.
嘿 闭嘴 Hey, shut up.
好吧 Okay.
这不是真的 你们拦截了我的信号 This isn't real, you're tapping my feed.
伙计们 Uh oh. Guys.
弗娜莱 他们黑进了我的装备去救那姑娘 F'Nale, they've hacked my rig. They're after the girl.
到契约工中心见我 Meet me at loyalty.
41F仓 你的休息时间已超时 Pod 41 F, you have exceeded your break time.
请立刻到安保部门报道否则金币会被清零 Report to security or your coin count will be reset to zero.
所以她就大摇大摆出去了 怎么会发生这样的事 So, she just walks out of here, how does that happen?
他们很聪明 知道自己在做什么 They're smart. They knew what they were doing.
但我们知道他们在哥伦布市 But we know they're in Columbus.
现在 他们五个在一起 And now, all five of them are together.
等等 Wait. Wait,
我们知道什么 我们怎么知道的 we know what? How do we know?
我们找到了他们货车的品牌和型号 We have the make and model of the van.
发现了他们 We'll spot them.
"发现了他们" "We'll spot them"?
这句话写在我们的墓志铭上真不错 That sounds like a great inscription for our tombstones.
你为什么不早告诉我 Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
那时还没什么关系 It wasn't relevant yet.
我要知道他们在哪儿 I need to know where they are.
我们得知道 得找到他们 We need to know. We need to find them!
他们还是孩子 诺兰 拿出点男人样子吧 They're kids, Nolan. Man the hell up!
做好你的工作 我也会做好我的 Do your job, and I'll do mine,
除非你想拿着枪 unless you wanna take this
自己去追他们 and go after them yourself.
找到他们 Find them!
《少女妙探》全集 The Complete Nancy Drew,
《凯格尔运动》 Kegel Exercises for...
找到了 好的 Bingo. Okay.
"恭喜你成为奥瑟瓦克斯魔球光荣的拥有者 "Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the Orb of Osuvox,
"这是一件九十九级的魔法神器 "a 99th level magic artifact.
"请在使用前阅读说明 启动或关闭魔球" "Read these instructions before deploying. To turn orb on, off."
关闭 是的 关闭 Off! Yes, off.
"在魔球三米内念咒语" "Utter spell within 10 feet of orb."
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
绿洲的玩家们 Citizens of the OASIS,
我是帕西法尔 首夺钥匙的人 I am Parzival, first to the key.
我在这里发出号召 是因为我们的未来受到了威胁 I'm here talking to all of you now because our future's being threatened
全拜不惜一切代价也要赢得比赛的人所赐 by people who will stop at nothing to win this contest.
当中可能有人已深有体会 Some of you already know this,
为此你可能失去了比自己的角色 and you've lost much more than just your avatars
或武器更重要的东西 or your weapons.
有些人失去了自己的自由 Some have lost their freedom.
有些人失去了生命 Some have lost their lives.
此时此刻 And now, this.
他们用护盾垄断了第三个挑战 A force field around the third challenge.
原本我来这只是为了逃避现实当中的不满 I only came here to escape the shitty hand that life dealt me.
但我留下 是跟你们一样 But I stayed, like many of you,
因为在这找到了远比我自己重要的东西 because I found something much bigger than just myself.
我找到了使命 I found a cause.
我找到了朋友 I found my friends.
是的 And yes,
我知道这可能只是无病呻吟 但是 I know it's kind of a groaner, but...
但我找到了爱情 I found love.
我不想失去这一切 And I don't wanna lose that
不想输给这个叫诺兰索伦托的大混蛋 to this colossal douchebag, Nolan Sorrento.
这孩子 回去工作 This guy. Back to work, people.
他认为我们人心涣散 不堪一击 He thinks that we're all too distracted to even notice...
诺兰索伦托认为我们不会反抗 Nolan Sorrento thinks that we won't put up a fight.
先生 先生 Sir! Sir!
这东西在直播 哈利迪让这家伙唯一做过的事 This is going out live! The only thing Hallida y let this guy do...
到处都是 是让他拿咖啡 It's absolutely everywhere. was get him a cup of coffee
现在 我们难道要将绿洲拱手相让吗 And now, we're supposed to hand him the OASIS?
这个帕西法尔 天呐 This Parzival... Oh, man.
快点 快点 给我那个 Come on, cne on. Give me this thing.
是的先生 Yes, sir.
左臂 Left arm.
左臂 Left arm!
先生 Sir.
不 我需要那个左臂 No, I need the left arm.
不 我不管 我想要那个装备 No, I don't care if... I want it on.
他认为我们甚至不会反抗 He thinks that we won't even put up a fight!
我说他大错特错 Well, I say he's wrong.
这话说给那些吉盖克斯金矿里的彩蛋猎人听去吧 I say, tell that to the gunter clans in the gold mines of Gygax.
激活钢铁巨人 Activate the Iron Giant.
扪心自问 Ask yourselves,
你愿意为了绿洲牺牲吗 Are you willing to zero out for the OASIS?
你愿意反抗吗 Are you willing to fight?
我是绿洲五强的帕西法尔 I am Parzival of the High Five.
以阿尔忒密斯之名 以艾奇之名 In the name of Art3mis, in the name of Aech,
以大东和阿修之名 in the name of Daito and Sho,
我们请你来毁灭星球 加入我们 we ask you to join us on Planet Doom.
以詹姆斯哈利迪之名 In the name of James Halliday himself,
帮助我们拯救绿洲 help us save the OASIS.
不 不 不 No,no,no,no.
"有朋友就不是败者" "No man is a failure who has friends."
14中队 装备武器 你们先上 Squadron 14, armor up, you're in the lead.
《寻剑》一分钟 冰裂 One minute into Swordquest, the ice broke.
好了 三部《寻剑》都完了 下一个是什么 Well, all three Swordquests. What's next?
《黑暗洞穴》《激光杀戮》 Dark Cavern, Laser Blast.
是《魔幻历险》 It's Adventure.
1979年在雅达利发行 Released in 1979, for the 2600,
《魔幻历险》由沃伦罗宾内特制作 Adventure was created by Warren Robinett,
他是第一个在游戏中隐藏自己名字的设计者 who was the first video game designer ever to hide his name.
事实上… 试试《魔幻历险》 In fact... Try Adventure.
运行《魔幻历险》 Play Adventure.
超过一分钟 我们活着 More than a minute, we're still alive.
这一定是对的游戏 This must be the right game.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
这东西能维持多久 这个魔球 How long does it last, this orb thing?
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
我说至少十… I'd say about ten...
大概一千万年吧 我们没事的 Yeah, about 10 million years, so we should be fine.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
首夺钥匙 First to the key!
先得彩蛋 First to the egg!
先得彩蛋 First to the egg!
《魔幻历险》 Adventure.
什么 你在干什么 What? Come on!
第六人在进行最后的挑战 是雅达利2600上的游戏 The Sixers are in the final challenge. It's an Atari 2600.
你在第六人的作战室吗 Are you in the Sixer war room?
不不 你得离开那儿 No, no, no. You gotta get out of there.
他们在玩《魔幻历险》 They're playing Adventure.
《魔幻历险》当然了 Adventure, of course!
沃伦罗宾内特制作 Created by Warren Robinett!
他是第一个隐藏彩蛋的游戏设计师 He was the first designer to ever hide an Easter egg in...
老兄小心 Dude!
我们要找一辆邮政车 俄亥俄州牌照 We're looking for a USPS truck, Ohio plates,
无人机注意 是2036年的型号 a drone spitter, 2036 model.
大东 你什么时候准备加入战斗 Daito! When are you getting into this fight?
没子弹了 装备也空了 I'm out. inventory's empty.
我也剩这点了 Last clip for me.
需要更多武器 More weapons!
杀伤型加农炮 杀伤型加农炮 Anti personnel ordinance cannon! Anti personnel ordinance cannon!
轨道炮 轨道炮 Railgun! Railgun!
你Z Yo, Z!
Z 试一下这个小家伙 Yo, Z! Try this little guy.
快出手 快出手 Get rid of it! Get rid of it!
是该死的鬼娃恰吉 It's fucking Chucky!
快走 快走 Move! Move!
快 快 快 Go, go, go!
机械哥斯拉 Mechagodzilla!
大东 我们现在需要你 Daito, we need you! Daito, now!
去桥那里 Get to the bridge.
就现在 他被引开了 快 快 快 Go now, he's distracted. Go go go!
Z Z!
阿蒂 Arty!
快进城堡 抢在他们之前拿下第三把钥匙 Get to the castle! Win the third key before they do!
什么声音 What is that?
他只剩三十秒就要变回原型了 He's only got 30 seconds before changing back!
大东 快撤 你还有10秒 Daito, abort, abort! You got 10 seconds!
先得彩蛋 First to the egg!
见鬼 是她 Shit, it's her.
阿蒂 Arty!
阿蒂 Arty!
Z 快进城堡 Z! Got to get to the castle!
她没离开 她还在这儿 She never left. She's still here.
那个女孩在作战室 The girl's in the war room.
不 不 不 No,no,no.
阿修 坚持住 Sho! Hang on!
不 No!
阿蒂 交给我们吧 你得退出 Arty, we've got this. You need to log out.
如果这游戏真是《魔幻历险》我们怎么还没赢 If the game is Adventure, why haven't they won yet?
我不知道 阿蒂 I don't know. Arty,
阿蒂 说真的 索伦托疯了 他会杀了你的 Arty. I'm serious, Sorrento's crazy. He'll kill you.
你在看什么 What are you looking at?
那边什么都没有 There's nothing over there.
你遇上麻烦了 是不是 You're in trouble, aren't you?
萨曼莎 Samantha,
你知道我爱你 you know I love you.
别现在说这种话 Z Not the time, Z.
挑战我应付得来 I can handle the challenge,
但我不能让你在现实世界中受伤 but I can't let you get hurt in the real world.
离开IOI 在南岸跟我们碰面 Get out of IOI, and meet us at River South.
韦德 不 Wade, no.
你会原谅我这样做的 我保证 You'll forgive me for this, I promise.
韦德 不不不 Wade, no, no, no.
振作点 第六人 快去重生 Get it together, Sixer. Back to respawn.
快走 快去 Let's go, move.
你上 You're in.
天啊 手雷 你肯定"大出血"了吧 Holy hand grenade! How much did that cost?
他们才是真要大出血 Less than it's gonna cost them.
那是什么 What is that?
长官 他们越来越接近挑战了 Sir, the gunters are approaching the challenge.
艾洛克 准备就绪 长官 I Rok? In position, sir.
给我准备装备 Prepare my rig.
冰还没裂 还在坚持 The ice is holding. Still going.
等等 Wait.
他想赢 He's trying to win.
棒 我赢了 Yeah! I won.
他输了 He lost.
不是《魔幻历险》 Not Adventure.
每个赢得游戏的人反而输了 Everyone who wins loses.
重点不在于赢 It's not about winning.
而是在于玩 It's about playing.
想想哈利迪的那句话 Remember Halliday's announcement.
钥匙是看不见的 The keys are invisible,
就藏在迷宫中央的小黑屋里 and they're hidden in a dark room that's at the center of a maze.
《魔幻历险》这款游戏有个秘密 Well, there's a secret in Adventure,
要破解它不是靠打赢游戏 and you don't find it by winning.
而是在黑屋里来回游荡 You find it by wandering around in a dark room.
直到你看到隐形的方块 Until you get to the invisible dot.
知道这一点之后就很简单了 It's pretty easy if you know what you're doing.
真的吗 Really?
我帮你打完吧 Let me finish it for you.
这是你的最后一次机会了 韦德 It's your last chance, Wade.
最后一次 Last chance.
把钥匙给我 Give me the key.
我立即往你账户里打五千万 I give you 50 million in your account right now.
为什么我要那么做 Why the hell would I ever do that?
哥们 这是毁灭之子 Dude! That's the Cataclyst.
其实我自己并不在乎 Now, personally, I don't care.
我巴不得再也不踏进绿洲半步 I'd just as soon never set foot in the OASIS again,
更不想面对这荒唐的一切 let alone have to deal with any of this absurdity.
但我知道哈利迪的挑战赛对你有多重要 所以 But I know how important Halliday's cnpetition is to you, so...
我决不允许绿洲的未来落在你手中 诺兰索伦托 I will never let the future of the OASIS rest in your hands, Nolan Sorrento.
那好吧 只需简单的三步 Well, that's fine. Three easy steps.
一 One.
等等 我还以为你在虚张声势 Wait, I thought you were bluffing.
你知道这么做我们都会死 对吧 You know that kills all of us, right?
这可是我打了十年才攒下的身家 I've got 10 years' worth of shit inside of me.
最后的机会 二 Last chance. Two.
我可不要那样死掉 I'm not going out like that.
这太不厚道了 That's a camper move.
你连怎么激活它都不知道 You don't even know how to activate an orb.
我感觉疼了 Yeah, I felt those.
但这是我的世界 索伦托 But this is my world, Sorrento.
波动拳 Hadouken!
不不不 第三步 No,no,no! Step three.
不 不 不 No,no,no!
帮我脱掉 Get me out of this thing.
伙计们 Guys?
Z 他还活着 Z. He's still alive!
加一条命 Extra life.
谢了 馆长 Thanks, Curator.
等等 Hold on.
所有绿洲频道的直播信号 Live feed in all OASIS channels.
哈利迪让所有人都观看比赛结局 Halliday's letting everyone watch the end of the contest.
这可太哈利迪风格了 That's so Halliday.
该死 我们试过《魔幻历险》了 God damn it, we tried Adventure.
不 我们是想取胜 No, we tried to win it.
但隐藏的房间并不在游戏的最后 But the hidden room isn't at the end of the game.
应该一开始直接去找那个隐形方块 You've gotta go straight to the invisible dot at the start.
是她吗 Is that her?
红发 IOI制服 不知道自己在哪里 Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn't know what planet she's on?
就是她 That's her.
我是敏郎 就是大东 I'm Toshwo. You know me as Demo.
嗨 阿蒂 Hey, Arty.
是啊 我知道 Yeah, I know.
跟你想的不一样吧 Not what you were expecting, huh?
对 Yeah,
我没想到会是部30年代末的邮政车 I wasn't expecting a late '30s model postal van.
韦德 Wade'?
等等 毁灭之子不是爆炸了吗 你怎么还在玩 Wait, I thought the Cataclyst went off. How are you still playing?
加了一条命 说来话长 抱歉我开枪打你了 Extra life, long story. Sorry I shot you.
阿修 Sho?
怎么 我还得戴个标牌 上面写着 What? Do I have to wear a sign saying,
"我十一岁 先打我"吗 "I am 11 years old, shoot me first"?
还是不了 No, thanks.
来 抱一个 忍者才不抱 Dude, give me a hug. Ninjas don't hug!
好了 各位 都站稳抓牢 All right, everybody, hold on to something.
找到你们了 Got you.
快啊 诺兰 接电话 Come on, Nolan. Pick up.
弗娜莱 最好是好消息 F'Nale, tell me something good.
我派无人机追踪他们了 马上就成功了 I've got a drone on their tail. I'm close.
发给我坐标 Send me coordinates.
也许你应该交给我 诺兰 Maybe you should leave this to me, Nolan.
诺兰 诺兰 Nolan? Nolan.
下车 Out.
把枪给我 Give me that.
这是怎么了 What's gem' on out there'?
他们的游戏已经结束了 他们在看什么 The game is over for them. What are they watching?
最后一把钥匙 在直播 The final key! It's being broadcast.
你看 You see,
沃伦罗宾内特为《魔幻历险》骄傲 Warren Robinett was proud of Adventure.
他想让大家知道幕后功臣是谁 He wanted people to know who was behind it.
所以他设计了第一个游戏彩蛋 That's why he created the first digital Easter egg
要找到它 都不用打赢游戏 and to find it, you didn't even have to win.
你只需要随便玩玩 You just had to blindly play,
在房间里找一个隐形的方块 searching around in rooms for an invisible dot.
把方块拖回到主屏幕 You took the dot back to the main screen
你就能找到游戏史上 第一个彩蛋 and that's when you found the first Easter egg ever put in a video game.
那就是设计者的名字 The creator's name.
怎么样了 我什么都看不到 What's going on, man? I can't see shit.
帕西法尔拿到了水晶钥匙 Parzival just got the Crystal Key!
你到底想不想要 Do you want it or not?
艾奇 这是怎么回事 Aech, what the hell's going on?
你以为我在练习马里奥赛车吗 你说呢 Just practicing my Mario Kart. What do you think?
IOI在追杀我们 IOI's trying to kill us, man!
哥伦布市叠楼区的玩家们 Everyone watching, if you're in the Columbus stacks,
我是帕西法尔 this is Parzival.
我在现实世界中叫韦德沃茨 我们需要你的帮助 My real world name is Wade Watts, and we're gonna need your help.
艾奇 去叠楼区 Aech, head for the stacks!
好了 抓牢了 Okay, hold on!
插个钥匙有多难 Stick the key in, how hard is it?
拜托 Come on.
棒 太好了 Yeah! Yes!
就这样吗 That's it?
对 就这样 Yeah, that's it.
现在你只需要签了这些文件 绿洲就是你的了 Now, you just sign these papers, and the OASIS is yours.
你就是它唯一的拥有者 You will be its sole proprietor.
挺不错 对不对 That aingt so bad, is it?
帮我争取点时间 I'm gonna need a second.
这样不对 This is wrong.
这支笔 这份合同 This pen, this contract.
这就是哈利迪让莫罗签字 This is the moment that Halliday made Morrow
出让他在社交游戏公司股份的那一刻 sign over his shares in Gregarious.
这是他一生最大的错误 That was the biggest mistake of his life.
他清楚这一点 He knew that.
这肯定不是结局 This can't be the end.
这是个考验 It's a test.
我不会跟你犯同样的错误 I won't make the same mistake you did.
真好 Oh, good.
我只是想确定一下 I just needed to be sure.
这是你长大的地方 This is where you grew up.
那是很久之前的我 Oh, that's just me a long time ago.
我喜欢让他陪着我 I like to have him around from time to time.
我得给你看个东西 Hey, I have to show you something.
这…过来 This... Come on.
这是按钮 This is the button.
如果你按一下 整个绿洲就会关闭 If you push it, the whole simulation shuts down
蠕虫病毒会抹除所有备份服务器的数据 and a tapeworm program will erase all of the backup servers.
你现在有权将绿洲永久关闭 So you now have the power to turn the OASIS off forever.
你明白吗 Do you understand?
对 Yeah,
别第一天接手 try not to accidentally erase
就手滑毁了它 the whole of the OASIS on your first day.
叠楼区就在前方 The stacks are straight ahead!
你好像得走了 我知道我也得走了 Well, I expect you have to go. I know I do.
现在你该接受奖赏了 So, now is the time for you to receive your prize
因为你集齐了三把钥匙 because you won all three keys.
你收下这枚彩蛋 游戏就结束了 Once you take this egg, the game will be over.
彩蛋 The egg...
彩蛋呢 the egg?
我们知道你干了什么 We know what you did here.
趁你还来得及 赶紧调头走人 You turn around and walk out of here while you still can.
我创造了绿洲 I created the OASIS
因为我在真实世界中从来都不自在 because I never felt at home in the real world.
我不知道该如何与真实世界的人交流 I just didn't know how to connect with the people there.
我一辈子都在害怕 I was afraid for all of my life.
直到那天 我知道我将离世 Right up until the day I knew my life was ending.
那时 我意识到 Now, that... That was when I realized that,
虽然现实恐怖而痛苦 as terrifying and painful as reality can be,
但你也只有在现实中 it's also the only place
才能吃顿像样的饭 that you can get a decent meal.
因为 Because
现实 reality
是真的 is real.
你明白我的话吗 You understand what I'm saying?
明白 Yes.
我明白 Yes, I do.
他成功了 He did it.
他拿到彩蛋了 He got the egg.
太好了 Hooray.
不 求你 No! No! Please!
别动 Hold it!
放下枪 快 扔到地上 Drop the gun! Now! On the ground!
转过去 手放在头上 Turn around! Hands on your head.
倒退着走向我 Walk back towards me.
哈利迪先生 Mr. Halliday.
有件事我不明白 Something I don't understand.
你不是游戏角色 对吗 You're not an avatar, are you?
不是 No.
那你真的是死了吗 Is Halliday really dead?
死了 Yes.
那你是什么 Then what are you?
再见 帕西法尔 Goodbye, Parzival.
谢谢 Thanks.
谢谢你玩我的游戏 Thanks for playing my game.
韦德 Wade'?
奥格登莫罗 奥格登莫罗 Ogden Morrow? Ogden Morrow?
叫我奥格就行 You can call me "Og."
外面有些人非常想见你 Now, there are some people out here that would very much like to meet you.
这可太不可思议了 Wow, this is incredible.
见到你是我的荣幸 奥格 但我 It's an honor to meet you, Og, but I...
我得先做件事 There's something I need to do first.
我不要像哈利迪一样 I'm not like Halliday.
我要迈出这一步 I'm taking the leap.
我们找韦德沃茨 We're looking for Wade Watts.
我们需要你确认 We need you to make a statement
你提交的诺兰索伦托的认罪视频 about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento's confession.
那是我 Uh, that was me.
什么 工作室里的一切我都会录下来 What? I record everything in my workshop.
帮我脱掉 Help me out of this.
你们是谁 Who are you guys?
你现在需要的人 The people you need right now,
律师 社交游戏公司的 lawyers. From Gregarious Games.
他们想让你签名 韦德 They want your signature, Wade.
我要和我的队友平分 I'm splitting it with my clan.
我们要一起运营 We're gonna run things together.
很棒的决定 That's a good choice.
弗娜莱 认真听我说 F'Nale, listen to me very carefully.
莫罗先生 我是说 奥格 Mr. Morrow... I mean, Og,
你怎么这么快就到这儿了 how'd you get here so fast?
我坐着魔法雪橇从星星上飞过来的 I flew from the stars on my magic sleigh.
大家都在看 Everyone's been watching.
当然 我比大多数人站得都近 Of course, I've been watching a little closer than most.
你 You'?
你就是馆长 You're the Curator?
干得漂亮 帕西法尔 Well played, Parzival.
吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情 Jim told me nothing about the contest,
所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么 so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid.
你并不需要我帮你 Not that you needed my help.
基拉是关键 这是你自己想到的 You figured out that Kira was the key on your own.
对 但基拉不是关键 Yeah, but... Kira wasn't the key.
你才是 莫罗先生 It was you, Mr. Morrow.
你是那朵玫瑰花蕾 You were the Rosebud.
哈利迪最大的遗憾就是 And Halliday's biggest regret was
失去他唯一的朋友 losing his only friend.
吉姆曾说 绿洲 You know, Jim used to say the OASIS was
不应该是单人游戏 never supposed to be a one player game.
现在 都有谁 Now, who do we have here?
看看这是谁 Oh. Well, look who it is.
是我的英雄们 绿洲五强 It's my heroes, the High Five.
你肯定是阿尔忒密斯 萨曼莎 You must be Art3mis. Samantha.
绿洲五强接管了绿洲 The High Five took over the OASIS,
我们第一个举动 and the first thing we did
就是把奥格登莫罗聘为顾问 was sign Ogden Morrow to a non exclusive consultancy.
按照他的意愿 薪水是 The salary, per his demand,
25美分 一枚硬币 was 25 cents. One quarter.
凭借他的指引 我们第二个举动就是 With his guidance, our second move was to ban
禁止所有的契约工中心登录绿洲 any loyalty centers from accessing the OASIS.
IOI没有选择 IOI had no choice.
我拒绝他们访问 They shut 'em all down.
第三个举动则不那么受欢迎 The third thing we did wasn't as popular.
我们每周二和周四会关闭绿洲 We closed the OASIS on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
我知道 听起来很诡异 I know, it sounds like a weird move,
但人们需要把时间向现实世界倾斜 but people need to spend more time in the real world.
因为 就像哈利迪说的 Because, like Halliday said,
现实才是唯一真实的东西 Reality is the only thing that's real.

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制