我是特工利兰.涡轮. This is Agent Leland Turbo.
帮我给芬恩.麦克米赛尔传个口信. I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile.
芬恩 我的伪装身份暴露了 之前的工作要毁于一旦了 Finn, my cover's been cnpromised. Everything's gone pear shaped.
你不会相信我在这里看到了什么的. You won't believe what I found out here.
这比咱们以前的案子要厉害的多 没人知道这东西的存在 This is bigger than anything we've ever seen, and no one even knows it exists.
芬恩 我需要支援 但是别派突击部队来 他们会把任务搞砸的. Finn, I need backup, but don't call the cavalry, it could blow the operation.
但是一定要小心 这里危机四伏 我得走了 And be careful. It's not safe out here. Let's go.
下面是我的坐标 祝好运 Transmitting my grids now. Good luck.
汽车总动员2
好了 伙计 我们到了. All right, buddy, we're here.
这就是你付钱要我去的地方. Right where you paid me to bring you.
问题是 来这里干吗? Question is, why?
我来找一辆车 I'm looking for a car.
车? 哈哈! A car? Ha!
嘿 伙计 我不能再往远处带你走 Hey, pal, you can't get any further away from land than out here.
这里正是我想来的地方 Exactly where I want to be.
我有个消息要告诉你 伙计 这里除了我们没别人了. I got news for you, buddy. There's nobody out here but us.
你们在这干吗呢? What are you doing out here?
你觉得呢?天才.我随便走走而已. What does it look like, genius? I'm crabbing.
听着 立刻掉头 哪里来的就回哪里去吧. Well, turn around and go back where you came from.
好啊好啊 但是我不听你的又怎么样? Yeah, and who's gonna make me?
好吧好吧.小心别把你们的螺旋桨扭了. All right. All right. Don't get your prop in a twist.
真是个混蛋 对不起了伙计 我想我们只能到这里了. What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it's the end of the line.
伙计 你在吗? Buddy?
来人了. 所以工作人员到卸货甲板集合. Incning. All workers report to the loading dock.
利兰.涡轮特工 我是芬恩.麦克米赛尔. 我已经到了集合地点 请回话. Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. I'm at the rally point. Over.
好了 兄弟们 你们知道怎么做. All right, fellas, you know the drill.
利兰 我是芬恩 请回话. Leland, it's Finn. Please respond. Over.
麻利点 抓紧时间 这些货柜可不会自己走上船 Come on, guys. These crates aren't gonna unload themselves.
这里有太多车了 我一个人可搞不定. Too many cars here. Out of my way.
詹戴普教授? Professor Zundapp?
教授 就是这个 您说运走之前要检查的就是这个吧? Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?
啊 是的 小心点. Ah, yes. Very carefully.
一台电视摄像机? Oh, a TV camera.
这到底是干什么用得 这是一架极度危险的摄像机 What does it actually do? This camera is extremely dangerous.
你到底想干什么勾当 教授 What are you up to now, Professor
这台机器非常重要 航行时候一定要注意安全. This is valuable equipment. Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage.
明白了. 詹教授! You got it. Hey, Professor Z!
这就是我们说的那个英国间谍. This is one of those British spies we told you about.
他在偷偷摸摸的时候被我们发现了. Yeah! This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn't belong.
利兰.涡轮特工. Agent Leland Turbo.
那是芬恩.麦克米赛尔! It's Finn McMissile!
他看到了摄像机 杀掉他! He's seen the camera! Kill him!
所有人到甲板来! 所有人到甲板来! All hands on deck! All hands on deck!
什么? What?
开船追! Get to the boats!
他要跑掉了! 跑不掉的! He's getting away! Not for long!
教授 我们干掉他了. He's dead, Professor.
太好了! Wunderbar!
芬恩.麦克米赛尔死了 谁还能阻止我们? With Finn McMissile gone, who can stop us now?
板牙 拖车.板牙 我就能 能帮你脱出困境. Mater Tow Mater, that's who is here to help you.
嗨 欧迪斯! 嗨 板牙. Hey, Otis! Hey, Mater.
我... 哎 太抱歉了 我真的很抱歉. I... Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
我以为这次我一定能做到的...结果... I thought I could make it this time, but...
像吃布丁那样顺滑? Smooth like pudding, huh?
我真是自欺欺车 我只是次品而已. Who am I kidding? I'll always be a lemon.
看啊 你又漏油了伙计.一定是垫圈松了. Well, dadgum, you're leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets.
嘿 看开点. Hey, but look on the bright side.
这是你这个月第十次了要我拖你了 所以这次免费. This is your tenth tow this month, so it's on the house.
你是唯一对像我一样的次品车还这么善良的车了 板牙. You're the only one that's nice to lemons like me, Mater.
别丧气啊 这种事每辆车都会遇到的. Don't sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody.
可是你从来不会漏油啊. 那倒是 但是我也不是完美的. But you never leak oil. Yeah, but I ain't perfect.
不要说出去噢 我生锈的毛病越来越严重了. Don't tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through.
对了 闪电麦昆还没有回来吗? Hey. Is Lightning McQueen back yet?
是啊 还没呢. Not yet.
第四次获得活塞杯冠军 他一定高兴坏了! He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth Piston Cup.
第四次!哇噢! Four! Wow!
是啊 我们真为他骄傲 不过还是希望他早点回来这里. Yeah, we're so dadgum proud of him, but I wish he'd hurry up and get back,
因为我们有整个夏天可以和最好的朋友一起找乐子了. 'cause we got a whole summer's worth of best friend fun to make up for.
只有我和... Just me and...
麦昆! McQueen!
麦昆! McQueen!
板牙 我真的一点也不急! 嗨 大家听着 麦昆回来了! Mater! I'm in no hurry! Hey, everybody. McQueen's back!
麦昆回来了! McQueen's back!
麦昆回来了! 麦昆回来了! McQueen's back! McQueen's back!
麦昆回来了! McQueen's back!
小闪电 欢迎回家! Oh, Lightning! Welcne home!
你回来真好 亲爱的! 恭喜了 伙计. Good to have you back, honey! Congratulations, man.
欢迎回家来 士兵. Welcne home, soldier.
这地方没了你真是不一样啊 孩子. The place wasn't the same without you, son.
怎么了? 他去了什么地方吗? What? Did he go somewhere?
回家来感觉真是太好了 大伙们 It's good to be home, everybody.
板牙! 麦昆! Mater! McQueen!
欧迪斯 这次你走了多远啊? Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis?
才走了一半. 不错吗 伙计 比以前强多了. Halfway to the county line. Ooh, not bad, man!
是吧 我都不敢相信. I know! I can't believe it either!
麦昆 你终于回来了. 板牙 见到你真高兴. McQueen! Welcne back! Mater, it's so good to see you.
我也是 伙计. You too, buddy.
伙计 你一定想象不到我给你准备了些什么! Oh, man, you ain't going to believe the things I got planned for us!
他们打招呼的动作越来越花哨了! These best friend greetings get longer every year!
准备好见识下我准备的乐子了吗? 等等 我有些东西想先让你看一下. You ready to have some serious fun? I've got something to show you first.
不敢相信他们居然改了奖杯的名字 I can't believe they renamed the Piston Cup
还是用我们的蓝天博士的名字. after our very own Doc Hudson.
我知道蓝天博士说过这些只是普通的奖杯而已. I know Doc said these things were just old cups,
但是让别人赢走他们还是很不爽的?对不对. but to have someone else win it just didn't feel right, you know?
蓝天博士一定非常为你骄傲 这是一定的. Doc would've been real proud of you. That's for sure.
好了 伙计 我一夏天都在期待这个呢. All right, pal. I've been waiting all summer for this.
你给我们准备了什么好玩的? 你确定你能受得了么? What you got planned? You sure you can handle it?
看看你在和谁讲话 我可是闪电麦昆! Come on Do you know who you're talking to? This is Lightning McQueen!
没什么我搞不定的啦. I can handle anything.
噢...这个...板牙? Er... Mater?
只需要记住一点 就是在这上面刹车可没有用噢. Just remember, your brakes ain't going to work on these!
板牙? 放轻松. Mater? Relax.
这些铁轨几年没人用了. These train tracks ain't been used in years!
快跑 快跑 别被追上了. Faster, faster. Come on. Here we go!
再快点! Faster!
我不太确定 你觉得呢? Yeah, I don't know. Do you think?
这个一定很刺激. This is going to be good!
你看到了吗? Did you see that?
噢 不 这个过于刺激了. Uhoh. This ain't going to be good.
哈哈 哥们 这是最好玩的一天了! Haha! Boy, this was the best day ever!
还有我最喜欢的纪念品 这个新的凹痕. And my favorite souvenir, this new dent.
板牙 今天真的是... 没什么 今天没什么 Boy, Mater, today was ah... Shoot, that was nothing.
等你看到我晚上给你准备了什么你就知道了. Wait till you see what I got planned for tonight!
板牙 板牙 别 别 我只打算吃一餐安静的晚饭而已. Mater, Mater, whoa! I was thinking of just a quiet dinner.
和我想的一样啊! That's exactly what I was thinkin'.
不 我的意思是和莎莉一起. 那更好啊! No, I meant with Sally, Mater. Even better!
我们三个人一起吃晚餐. You, me and Miss Sally goin' out for supper.
板牙 我的意思是 只有我和莎莉... Mater, I meant it would be just me and Sally.
噢. 放心吧 就是今晚而已. Oh. You know, just for tonight.
噢... 明天 明天都听你的. Oh... We'll do whatever you want tomorrow.
好吧. OK.
谢谢你理解. 啊 没问题. Thanks for understanding. Yeah, sure.
去吧 玩得开心点 好吧 我走了. Y'all go on and have fun now. All right, then.
回见 朋友. See you soon, amigo.
啊 这真是太棒了. Ah, this is so nice.
我形容不出来这样有多么美好 I can't tell you how good it is to be here alone,
终于只有我们两个单独相处的时间了 just the two of us, finally.
你和我. 啊 晚上好. You and me. Ahem! Good evening.
噢! 我的名字是板牙 Oh! My name is Mater,
我是你们今晚的服务生. and I'll be your waiter.
服务生板牙 这么念起来真有趣 Mater the waiter. That's funny right there.
板牙?你在这上班么? Mater? You work here?
是啊 我在这里工作 要不然呢? Yeah, I work here. What'd you think?
我偷偷的混进来 I snuck in here when nobody was lookin'
然后假装做你的服务员 就为了和你一起玩么? and pretended to be your waiter so I could hang out with you?
好吧 是的. 那多荒唐啊. Oh, yeah. How ridiculous would that be?
那么请问这对甜蜜的小鸟 想喝点什么? Can I start you two lovebirds off with a couple of drinks?
麻烦你 和往常一样 我想想 给我也来一杯一样的. Yes. I'll have my usual. You know what? I'll have that, too.
噢...好吧...和往常一样的.. Uh... Right. Your usual.
谢了. 谢了 轨道. Thanks, man. Grazie, Guido.
轨道 麦昆常喝的是什么酒? Guido, what's McQueen's usual?
我怎么知道? How should I know?
太好了 给我来两杯. 别说话 我等的节目开始了 Perfect. Give me two of them. Quiet! My program's on.
今晚的梅尔.唐纳秀将带给大家 Tonight on the Mel Dorado Show...
他的故事改变了世界. His story gripped the world.
石油富豪迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德 Oil billionaire Miles Axlerod,
在他尝试成为第一辆不用GPS导航环游地球的车的途中 in an attempt to becne the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS,
讽刺的把汽油用光了 困在野外 ironically ran out of gas, and found himself trapped in the wild.
但是他克服了死亡 于36天之后成功的完成了旅途 Feared dead, he emerged 36 days later,
凭借的是他从自然界提取出来的一种新燃料! running on a fuel he distilled himself from the natural elements!
从那之后他就变卖了他所有的石油资产 Since then, he's sold his oil fortune,
并把自己改装成一辆太阳能汽车 converted himself from a gasguzzler into an electric car
并且投身于研发一种新型的环保的可再生燃料. and has devoted his life to finding a renewable, cleanburning fuel.
现在他宣布他的最新成果新式能源. Now he claims to have done it with his allinol.
为了向世界展示他的新成果的威力 And to show the world what his new super fuel can do
他创办了这独一无二的赛车比赛 he's created a racing cnpetition like no other,
邀请各位最伟大的冠军车参加 inviting the greatest champions
第一届世界冠军巡回赛. to battle in the first ever World Grand Prix.
让我们欢迎 迈尔斯埃克斯罗德爵士 Welcne, Sir Miles Axlerod.
谢谢你 梅尔 很高兴能来到这里 听我说 Thank you, Mel. It is good to be here. Listen to me.
石油产业 不但昂贵 还导致了污染加剧 Big oil. It costs a fortune. Pollution is getting worse.
想想看 化石燃料 化石说白了就是死掉的恐龙 I mean, it's a fossil fuel. "Fossil," as in dead dinosaurs.
我们都知道恐龙的下场是什么吧 And we all know what happened to them.
替代能源才是未来王道 相信我 梅尔 Alternative energy is the future. Trust me, Mel.
当大家在比赛中看到新式能源的性能之后 After seeing allinol in action at the World Grand Prix,
就没有人会需要汽油了. nobody will ever go back to gasoline again.
恐龙的下场是什么? What happened to the dinosaurs, now?
现在我们为大家连线了比赛选手之一 And on satellite, a World Grand Prix cnpetitor
世界上最快的赛车之一 弗朗切斯科.伯努利. and one of the fastest cars in the world, Francesco Bernoulli.
多谢夸奖 我很荣幸. It is an honor, Signore Dorado, for you.
迈尔斯 为什么不请闪电麦昆参赛? Miles Why not invite Lightning McQueen?
我们当然邀请了他 什么? Of course we invited him, What?
不过显然经过漫长的赛季之后 but apparently after his very long racing season
他需要时间休息 he is taking time off to rest.
闪电麦昆根本不是我的对手 The Lightning McQueen would not have a chance against Francesco.
我的时速能达到300公里 I can go over 300 kilometers an hour.
换算成英里就是... 总之比麦昆快得多就是了 In miles, that is like... way faster than McQueen.
让我们接进来一些观众来电 马里兰州 巴尔的摩的观众来电 Let's go to the phones. Baltimore, Maryland, you're on the air.
听得到吗?我接通了吗? 是的 请说吧. Am I on? Hello? You're on. Go ahead.
喂? 请说. Hello? Go ahead. caller
这次是油车小镇的来电 这位观众听得到吗. Let's go to Radiator Springs. You're on, caller.
听着 电视上的意大利佬 That Italian feller you got on there
你不能那样说闪电麦昆 can't talk that way about Lightning McQueen.
他是世界上最棒的赛车 He's the bestest race car in the whole wide world.
噢 才怪 如果他像你说的一样 Uhoh. If he is, how you say,
"世界上最棒的赛车 " 那他为什么还需要休息 哈? "the bestest race car," then why must he rest? Huh?
'那是因为他知道什么是最重要的事情. 'Cause he knows what's important.
他懂得慢下来 享受生活的乐趣. Every now and then he prefers just to slow down, enjoy life.
听到了吗 闪电麦昆喜欢慢下来 Oh! You heard it! Lightning McQueen prefers to be slow!
这对弗朗切斯科可不是什么新闻 This is not news to Francesco.
我想睡觉的时候总是看麦昆的比赛录像 When I want to go to sleep, I watch one of his races.
不到两圈我就一定睡的和猪一样了. After two laps, I am out cold.
我不是那个意思 That ain't what I meant.
那边发生什么事了 What's going on over there?
他一定是怕了我弗朗切斯科. He is afraid of Francesco.
那不是那辆意大利方程式赛车么 That's that Italian formula car.
叫什么来着... 弗朗切斯科科科 伯努利利利... His name is... Francesco Bernoulli. Frrrrr..ancesco Berrrrr.....noulli ![]()
怪不得这么多人 你怎么知道他的名字的 No wonder there's a crowd. Why do you know his name?
还有别说的那么夸张 只有三个音节而已 不是十个 And don't say it like that. It's three syllables, not ten.
可是他长得很帅啊 你懂的 开放式的车轮还有其他什么的 What? He's nice to look at. You know, openwheeled and all.
挡泥板怎么不好了? 没有 我以为你喜欢我的挡泥板呢. What's wrong with fenders? Nothing, I thought you liked my fenders.
让我告诉你点别的 弗朗切斯科 板牙? Let me tell you something else. Francesco. Mater?
麦昆肯定能围着你绕圈开. McQueen could drive circles around you.
他也只能绕圈子了是不是 不是? Driving in circles is all he cana do, no?
不是. No.
我是说 是的 我的意思是 他怎么开都能赢你 I mean, yes. I mean, he could beat you anywhere.
无论何时 无论何地. Any time, any track.
梅尔 我们可以换下一位了吗 Mel, can we move on?
弗朗切斯科需要一位能够 Francesco needs a caller who can provide
稍微比他聪明一些的车 比如一辆蠢车. a little more intellectual stimulation, like a dump truck.
哈哈 你明白么 你比蠢车还要蠢 Haha! That shows what you know. Dump trucks is dumb.
嘿 慢着 Hey! Whoa!
嗨 这里是闪电麦昆 Yeah, hi. This is Lightning McQueen.
你是闪电麦昆? The Lightning McQueen, huh?
我不喜欢你那样侮辱我最好的朋友. I don't appreciate my best friend being insulted like that.
麦昆 原来他是你最好的朋友 噢 McQueen, that was your best friend? Oh!
这就是你和弗朗切斯科的区别 This is the difference between you and Francesco.
弗朗切斯科明白自己有多么优秀. Francesco knows how good he is.
他不需要周围摆着蠢车去证明自己有多优秀. He does not need to surround himself with tow trucks to prove it.
对于你这辆脆车 那还真不像你说话的风格啊 Those are strong words from a car that is so fragile.
脆车? 你说我是脆车? Fragile! He calls Francesco fragile!
别这么快下结论 Nota so fast, McQueen!
别这么快? 那是什么 你的新格言么 "Not so fast. " Is that your new motto?
格言? Motto?
听起来你们需要在赛道上一分高下了. This sounds like something that needs to be settled on the race course.
你怎么说呢 闪电麦昆 我们这就给你准备一个位置. What do you say, Lightning McQueen? We've got room for one more racer.
我当然很愿意参加 不过我的工作人员还在度假 I would love to, but my crew is off for the season, so...
进站 Pit stop.
你猜怎么着 他们刚刚度假回来 You know what? They just got back.
把我算上吧 宝贝 Deal me in, baby.
咔嚓 耶! Kachow! Yeah.
我知道我刚回来这 不过我保证不会耽误太久的 I know, I know. I just got back, but we won't be long.
不要担心我 我在这里有很多事情可以做 No, don't worry about me. I've got enough to do here.
板牙一定高兴坏了 Mater's going to have a blast, though.
你是要带板牙一起去的 对吧? You're bringing Mater, right?
你以前都没带他陪你参赛过 You never bring him to any of your races.
让他在维修站待着 给他一副耳麦就好了啊 Just let him sit in the pits. Give him a headset.
怎么样 他一辈子也忘不了这个的 Come on, it will be the thrill of a lifetime for him.
你的饮料 先生 板牙 Your drink, sir. Mater. Mater
我一口也没喝 I didn't taste it!
你想不想和我一去去看看这个世界 How'd you like to cne and see the world with me?
你是认真的么 对啊 是你让我参与这次比赛的 You mean it? Yeah. You got me into this thing.
你也一起来吧 好呀! You're cning along. All right!
咔嚓 Kachow!
嘿 借过一下 Hey, excuse me!
多谢 Domo arigato! どうもありがとう
轨道 看啊 法拉利 还有轮胎 Guido, look. Ferraris and tires.
走吧! 哈哈!看这个啊 Let's go! Hoho! Look at this.
好吧 板牙 记着 注意自己的行为. OK, now, Mater, remember, best behavior.
明白你的意思了 那是什么? 板牙! You got it, buddy. Hey, what's that? Mater!
嗨 麦昆 到这里来 Hey, McQueen! Over here.
路易斯 嗨 哥们 Lewis! Hey, man.
杰夫 嗨 小闪 Jeff! Hey, Lightning.
这个派对也太棒了 Can you believe this party?
你做的真好 你把所有叶子都扫干净了 You done good. You got all the leaves.
看那辆拖车 我想知道是谁带他进来的 Check out that tow truck. Man, I wonder who that guy's with.
啊...你们几个能原谅我走开一会么 Ah... Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
吼吼 干的好! Hoho! Good job!
板牙 听着 这里不是油车小镇了 Mater! Listen, this isn't Radiator Springs.
你不会才发现吧 You're just realizing that?
噢 坐飞机的时差把你害得不轻啊 Ohho! That jet lag really done a number on you.
板牙 在这里做事情有些不一样 Mater, things are different over here.
也就意味着也许你做事情要有一些改变 Which means maybe you should, you know, act a little different, too.
改变什么 不管怎么样 你要帮我 Different than what? Well, just help me out here.
你需要我帮忙 那你干嘛不早说 You need help? Shoot! Why didn't you say so?
拖车最擅长帮忙了 That's what a tow truck does.
我的意思是 看那啊 Yeah, I mean... Looky there.
那不是弗朗切斯科么 我去介绍你 It's Mr. San Francisco. I'll introduce you.
板牙 不要! 可是我是在帮你啊 Mater, no! Look at me. I'm helping you already.
嘿 弗朗切斯科 我想你见一下 Hey, Mr. San Francisco, I'd like you to meet...
啊 这不是闪电麦昆么 Ah, Lightning McQueen! Buona sera.
很高兴见到你 弗朗切斯科 也很高兴见到你 Nice to meet you, Francesco. Nice to meet you, too.
你看起来果然不错 虽然没有我想象的好 不过也还可以了 You are very goodlooking. Not as good as I thought, but good.
我能和你照张相么 Excuse me. Can I get a picture with you?
是麦昆的朋友 干什么都行 Anything for McQueen's friend.
莎莉看到这里一定会激动的晕过去 Miss Sally is going to flip when she sees this.
她是麦昆的女友 She's Lightning McQueen's girlfriend.
噢 她是你的超级粉丝 Oooh! She's a big fan of yours.
那她的品位可真是不错 Hey, she hasa good taste.
板牙说话喜欢夸大其词 她也就是欣赏你而已了 Mater's prone to exaggeration. I wouldn't say she's a "big fan".
你说得对 她是欣赏你的超级粉丝 You're right. She's a huge fan!
她总是一遍遍的说你的开放式轮胎 She goes on and on about your open wheels.
提过一次可不能算是一遍遍的说吧 Mentioning it once doesn't qualify as going on and on.
弗朗切斯科明白这个反应 Francesco is familiar with this reaction to Francesco.
女的喜欢一辆车可没什么好隐瞒的 Women respect a car that hasa nothing to hide.
是的 不过 Yeah, er...
让我干一杯 让我们... Let us have a toast. Let's.
我要把明天我的胜利献给莎莉小姐 I dedicate my win tomorrow to Miss Sally.
噢 对不起 Oh. Sorry.
我已经把明天我的胜利献给她了 I already dedicated my win tomorrow to her.
所有我们俩都这么做就没什么特别的了 So, if we both do it, it's really not so special.
另外我也没有什么喝的 我去给你要一杯 Besides, I don't have a drink. I'll go get you one.
你不介意我借你钱去买几杯喝的吧 Do you mind if I borrow a few bucks for one of them drinks?
饮料是免费的 免费?那我还在这里干什么 They're free. Free? Shoot, what am I doing here?
我应该盯着点他 比赛见吧 I should probably go keep an eye on him. See you at the race.
好的 比赛见 不过不是这样见 Yes, you will see Francesco, but not like this.
你会看到我超过你的时候 You will see him likea this as he drives away from you.
哈哈 真是太可爱了 Ha! That's cute.
每一辆车你都做一个标签么 You had one of those made up for all the racers?
不是 No.
好吧 Okay.
再见 麦昆 我明天一定要跑赢他 Ciao, McQueen! He is so getting beat tomorrow!
女士们 先车们 欢迎迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德爵士. Ladies and gentlecars, Sir Miles Axlerod.
下面 我荣幸的给大家宣布 It is my absolute honor to introduce to you
参加第一届世界巡回赛的选手们 the cnpetitors in the first ever World Grand Prix.
巴西选手 8号... From Brazil, Number 8...
你好 你好 Oh, hello. Hello.
一辆大众的吉亚汽车没有散热片. A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator.
那是因为他是风冷的 That's because it's aircooled.
太好了 我是特工 希夫特 东京小组的何莉希夫特 Great. I'm Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station.
我有一条伦敦的消息 别在这里说 I have a message from London. Not here.
我们去楼顶的夹层那里 Try the canap on the mezzanine.
实验室的孩子们看过我发的照片了? 他们搞明白摄像机的事情没有 The lab boys analyzed the photo I sent? What did they learn about the camera?
表面上看起来就是普通的电视摄像机而已 It appears to be a standard television camera.
他们是如果能拍到更近的照片比较好 They said if you could get closer photos next time that would be great.
这就是伦敦的消息么 This was London's message?
不是的 先生 我.. Oh, no. No, sir. I am
你去的那个采油平台 The oil platforms you were on,
我们发现他们正在开采世界上最大的油田 turns out they're sitting on the biggest oil reserve in the world.
我们怎么会没有发现呢 How did we miss that?
他们瞒过了所有的探测卫星 They've scrambled everyone's satellites.
美国人在你之前也是刚刚发现 The Americans discovered it just before you did.
他们在那个平台上安插了一个特工 They placed an agent on that platform under deep cover.
他设法拍到了整个行动的组织者 He was able to get a photo of the car who's running the entire operation.
太好了 Great.
是谁 其他人看到照片了么 Who is it? Has anyone seen the photo yet?
不 还没有 Nope, not yet.
美国人今晚回到这里来和你交接 The American is here tonight to pass it to you.
他准备好之后会给你发信号的 He'll signal you when he's ready.
很好 很好 Good, good.
不 Oh, no.
是谁 计划有变 What is it? Change of plan.
你去和美国人接头. 什么 我去? You're meeting the American. What? Me?
下面那帮家伙是平台上的人 Those thugs down there were on the oil platform.
如果他们看到我 行动就暴露了 If they see me, the mission is cnpromised.
先生 可是 我只是一辆战术车 你知道的 Sir. No I'm technical. You see.
没有实战经验 不能参与这样的行动 I'm in diagnostics. I'm... I'm not a field agent.
你现在可以了 You are now.
给我来一个 谢谢 I'll take one of them. Thank you.
不知道麦昆想要哪个 Never know which one McQueen will have a hankering for.
你所有的东西都是免费的吗? 这个果味冰激凌呢 Hey. What you got here that's free? How about that pistachio ice cream?
不不 这是芥末 管他什么呢 No, no, wasabi. Same old same old.
怎么了 这看起来很好吃啊 What's up with you? That looks delicious!
噢..再给我多来点吧 反正是免费的 Er... little more, please. It is free, right?
继续来 多来点 Keep it cning. A little more.
来啊 多来点 免费的 Come on, let's go. It's free.
这些差不多了 继续 继续 You're gettin' there. Scoop, scoop.
这就对了 满满一碗冰激凌 There ya go! Now that's a scoop of ice cream!
我替你默哀 My condolences.
现在介绍最后一位参赛选手 And now our last cnpetitor.
95号!闪电麦昆! Number 95, Lightning McQueen!
咔嚓! Kachow!
非常感谢邀请我 埃克斯罗德爵士 Thank you so much for having us, Sir Axlerod.
我非常期待比赛 这是一个非常好的机会 I really look forward to racing. This is a great opportunity.
我们感到荣幸有你参加 闪电 Oh, the pleasure is all ours, Lightning.
你和你的团队给大家带来了优秀和职业水准 You and your team bring excellence and professionalism
希望你们在比赛中再接再厉 to this cnpetition.
谁给我点水 啊啊啊 Somebody get me water! Aah!
啊 舒服多了 舒服多了 Oh, sweet relief. Sweet relief.
不论你想什么 别去吃那个绿绿的冰激凌 Whatever you do, do not eat the free pistachio ice cream.
一定是变质了 It has turned.
埃克斯罗德爵士 我可以解释 Sir Axlerod, I can explain.
这是板牙 他是... 我知道他 This is Mater. He's... I know him.
他就是给电视节目打电话的车吧 This is the bloke that called in to the television show.
我应该谢谢你 不 是我谢谢你 You're the one I have to thank. No, thank you.
这趟旅行太不可思议了 This trip's been amazin'.
他有点过于兴奋了 Ah. He's a little excited, isn't he?
板牙! 等一下 噢 不! Mater! But wait, I... Oh, shoot.
板牙! 谁有毛巾 Mater. Has anyone got a towel?
板牙 注意你的形象 Mater, get a hold of yourself. You're making a scene!
可是我从来不漏油 去把你自己照看好 But I never leak oil. Never. Go take care of yourself right now!
让我过一下 漏油了 麻烦问一下卫生间在哪里 Comin' through! Leakin' oil. Where's the bathroom? Thank you.
我该走了 噢.. I gotta go. Oh, er...
抱歉了 女士们 Sorry, ladies.
我漏油了 我从不漏油的 从来不 I'm leakin'. I never leak. I never leak.
从来不漏 从来不漏 从来不漏 I never leak, I never leak, I never leak.
我从来不漏油 Oh, oh, I never leak. Oooh!
从不 从不 从不 I never leak, I never leak, never...
这里是什么.. What in the?
那个好痒啊 Hey, that tickles!
好了 麦克米赛尔 我到了 到时候接头了 Okay, McMissile. I'm here. It's time for the drop.
好了 美国人打开他的跟踪探测器了 OK, so, the American has activated his tracking beacon.
收到 接近目标 Roger that. Move in.
停下 嘿 Stop! Hey!
你一定是在开玩笑 有什么问题么 Oh, you've got to be joking. What's the problem?
他在卫生间里 进去啊! He's in the loo. So, go in!
我不能进男卫生间啊 时间紧迫. I can't go into the men's loo! Time is of the essence.
好吧 All right.
天啊 不管你们做什么 我可是再也不进去了 Oh! Whatever you do, I would not go in there!
嘿 一辆格里莫和一辆步行者 Hey! A Gremlin and a Pacer!
我不想冒犯你们 No offense to your makes and models,
可是你们比我表姐贝思迪还容易坏 but you break down harder than my cousin Betsy
在她在祭坛那左转之后 after she got left at the altar!
怎么回事? 嘿 你还好吗 What the? Whoa. Are you OK?
我很好 那辆拖车听着 I'm fine. Hey! Tow truck!
我们有一些私人恩怨需要解决 如果你不介意的话 We'd like to get to our private business here, if you don't mind.
噢 对了 我很抱歉 Oh, yeah, sorry.
别让我耽误了你们的私人事情 Don't let me get in the way of your private business.
对了 一点忠告 当你们听到轻笑然后看到那个瀑布 Oh, a little advice. When you hear a giggle and see that waterfall,
你们最好去按那个绿色按钮 you best press that green button.
谢谢 他是用来调整温度的 Thank you. It's to adjust the temperature.
知道了 另外那个是摄氏度 不是华氏温度. Got it. And it's in Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
赶紧给我出去 Get out of here!
好吧好吧 当她开始笑的时候 准备好被喷吧 All right, then. And when she starts gigglin', prepare to be squirted.
让一让 女士 'Scuse me, ma'am.
该死的绿冰激凌 Dadgum pistachio ice cream.
这不可能是他 他是美国人吗 This cannot be him. Is he American?
小心了 女士们 板牙现在可是时髦车了 Look out, ladies. Mater's fittin' to get funky.
非常美国化. 那就是他没跑了. Extremely. Then it's him.
你好 噢 你好 Hello. Well, hello.
一辆大众吉亚没有散热片. A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator.
当然没有了 因为他是风冷的 Well, of course it doesn't. That's 'cause it's aircooled.
太好了 噢 我是东京组的.. Perfect. Erm... I'm from the Tokyo Station.
当然了 吉亚又不是唯一的 'Course, Karmann Ghias weren't the only ones.
除了甲壳虫 你还有第三种 方形后背的煎饼马达 Besides the Beetles, you had Type 3 Squarebacks with the Pancake motors.
好的 我明白了 在他俩之前还有... Yeah, OK. I get it. And before both of them
还有第二种公交车 there's the Type 2 buses.
我的哥们费尔默就是其中一个 听着! My buddy Fillmore's one of them. Listen!
噢..我们应该找一个更安全的地方吧 Erm... We should find somewhere more private.
天啊 你不觉得这有点... Gee, don't you think that's a little?
你是对的 我们不知道这里什么地方是安全的 You're right. Impossible to know which areas here are cnpromised.
我什么时候才能再见到你? 看情况吧 So, when can I see you again? Well, let's see.
我明天会去看比赛的 明白了 Tomorrow I'll be out there at the races. Got it.
我们到时候再汇合. We'll rendezvous then.
你在这里啊 你刚才去哪了? 什么是"汇合"? There you are. Where have you been? What's a "rendezvous"?
额..就是类似约会吧 约会? Er... It's like a date. A date?
板牙 发生什么事情了 Mater, what's going on?
发生什么事情了 我刚才约到了一个女孩 What's going on is I got me a date tomorrow.
轨道才不相信你呢 Guido don't believe you.
相信吧 我的新女友刚刚才约了我 Believe it. My new girlfriend just said so.
嘿 她在那 嘿 女士 Hey, there she is. Hey! Hey, lady!
明天见噢~ See you tomorrow!
轨道还是不敢相信 Guido still don't believe you.
我不得不承认 你把我们耍的团团转 可是我们不喜欢被你耍 I got to admit, you tricked us real good. And we don't like being tricked.
嘿 什么事情这么好笑 Hey What's so funny?
我只不过伪装了一下我的外形而已 你们这帮家伙可是一辈子都是这个德行了 Well, I was just wearing a disguise. You guys are stuck looking like that.
新式能源?谢了啊 我听说这东西不错啊 Allinol? Thanks, fellas. I hear this stuff is good for you.
别高兴的太早 So you think.
如果仅仅是新式能源的确不错 Allinol by itself is good for you.
不过当我们经过详细的显微镜检查之后 But after microscopic examination
我发现了他的一个小问题 I have found that it has one small weakness.
当我们用电磁脉冲刺激它之后 When hit with an electromagnetic pulse,
新式能源就会变得极度危险 it becnes extremely dangerous.
对着镜头笑笑吧 Smile for the camera.
你就这么点要求么 我可以一直笑给你看 Is that all you want? I got a whole act.
你在镜头里看着很滑稽 You were very interested in this camera on the oil platform.
你马上就会知道这样做的真正后果了 Now, you will witness what it really does.
随便你怎么说 教授 你昨晚和好多车交谈过 Whatever you say, Professor. You talked up a lot of cars last night.
哪一个是你的接头对象 是你妈 Which one's your associate? Your mother.
噢 不对 对不起 应该是你妹 我最近分不清她俩 Oh, no, I'm sorry, it was your sister. I can't tell them apart these days.
能开始了么 詹教授 Could I start it now, Professor Z?
先开到50 Go 50? power.
这台摄像机其实是一个电磁脉冲发射器 This camera is actually an electromagnetic pulse emitter.
是她么?你把东西交给她了么 What about her? Did you give it to her?
新式能源现在快要沸腾了 The allinol is now heating to a boil,
体积极度膨胀会使引擎不堪重负而堵塞 dramatically expanding, causing the engine block to crack under the stress,
迫使燃料进入一个封闭空间 forcing oil into the cnbustion chamber.
是不是这个人 你和他接头的么 How about him? Did you talk to him?
我才不在乎么 我可以随便换一个引擎 What do I care? I can replace an engine block.
你也许能 但是当我加大脉冲的强度之后 You may be able to, but after full impact of the pulse...
很不幸 那时候你什么也没得换了 unfortunately... there will be nothing to replace.
要么是这个人?你交给他了么 How about him? Does he have it?
就是他了 他就是目标 That's him. He's the one.
明白了 詹教授 不! Roger that, Professor Z. No!
是的 先生 Yes, sir.
我认为这个间谍已经把我们的敏感资料传递了出去 We believe the infiltrator has passed along sensitive information.
在他造成任何损失之前处理掉他 I will take care of it before any damage can be done.
我们的计划还是按期进行 The project is still on schedule.
你们去找出那个特工 把他干掉 You will find the second agent and kill him.
日本 一个朝阳国家 Japan, land of the rising sun,
传统和现代科技的完美结合体. where ancient tradition meets modern technology.
欢迎来到世界赛车巡回赛开幕式. Welcne to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix.
这里是布兰特.马斯唐伯格和赛车传奇 I'm Brent Mustangburger with racing legends
达伦.行车以及大卫.霍博凯普. Darrell Cartrip and David Hobbscap.
这次比赛是史无前例的 There's never been a cnpetition like this before.
首先这是新式能源的豪赌 First, allinol, making its debut tonight
今晚所有的选手都要求使用这种燃料 as the required fuel for all these great champions.
其次 赛道本身 Second, the course itself.
这是一条前所未见的跑道 And it's like nothing we've ever seen before.
大卫 给我们解释一下比赛的详细情况? David, how exactly does this cnpetition work?
好的 首先这三条赛道都是我们常见的环形赛道. All three of these street courses are classic roundthehouse racetracks.
而在这些直道上我们的方程式赛车 This means that the LMP and formula cars
应该能轻松的取得领先优势 一马当先 should break out of the gate in spectacular fashion.
我相信佛朗西斯科.伯努利能够很早就取得领先 Look for Francesco Bernoulli, in particular, to lead early.
而在这些弯道密集的地方 大马力高扭矩的赛车 And with technical turns throughout, GT and touring cars,
像西班牙的米格.卡米诺就能如鱼得水 like Spain's Miguel Camino, should make up ground
但是我怀疑这是否足够弥补 but I doubt it'll be enough to stop Francesco
和佛朗西斯科前期间的差距 from absolutely running away with it.
哇噢 先别那么肯定 Whoa now. Hold your horsepower.
你忘了说一个关键的因素了 You forget the most important factor
前期的泥土赛段 that early dirt track section of the course.
泥土赛段相当于是整个赛段的平衡器. The dirt is supposed to be the equalizer in this race.
法国越野车拉尔.罗路 French rally car Raoul Roule
就指望在里发力呢 is counting on a big boost through there.
另外别忘了还有闪电麦昆. And don't forget Lightning McQueen.
他的导师大黄蜂哈德森 His mentor, the Hudson Hornet,
正是史上最好的泥地车手之一. was one of the greatest dirt track racers of all time.
在我看来是这次比赛实力最强的选手了 In my opinion, McQueen is the best allaround racer in this cnpetition.
你真的这么想么 达伦 那你真该换换你的挡风玻璃了. Really, Darrell, you need to clean your windshield.
你明显没有意识到这个比赛的走势 那就是佛朗西斯科一个人的表演秀 You're clearly not seeing this for what it is: Francesco's race to lose.
让我们拭目以待吧 车手们已经各就各位了. It's time to find out. The racers are locking into the grid.
速度 我就是速度 Speed. I am speed.
矮油 真的吗 你就是速度 Really? You are speed?
那我就是三倍的速度 Then Francesco is triple speed.
佛朗西斯科是三倍的速度 Francesco is triple speed.
哈哈 弗朗切斯科喜欢这样的麦昆 Hoho! Francesco likesa this McQueen.
我会跑的他落花流水的 It'sa really getting him into the zone.
我今天一定要跑赢他 He is so getting beat today.
悬挂系统一切正常. 轮胎压强非常好! Your suspension sets look good. Tire pressure is excellent!
他燃料充足. 而且他棒极了. He's got plenty of fuel. And he's awesome.
他怎么会在维修区 太容易暴漏了 那正是他的伪装 Why is he in the pits? He's so exposed. It's his cover.
我从来没见过这么好的伪装 你看看那块锈迹 做工太细腻了 One of the best I've seen, too. Look at the detail on that rust.
他一定花了大价钱才做出这套行头的 It must have cost him a fortune.
可是他为什么还不和我们联系呢 大概是有人在监视他 But why hasn't he contacted us yet? There's probably heat on him.
耐心点. 是的 我明白. Be patient. Right, of course.
到时候他自然会给我们发信号 到时候我们就能知道幕后黑手是谁了. He'll signal us when he can. Then we find out who's behind all this.
他们正在经过宫殿发卡弯 佛朗西斯科处于领先. As they head into the palace hairpin, Francesco builds an early lead.
坐稳了 各位 我们进入到泥土赛段了. Hang on, boys. Here cnes the dirt.
小心别冲出轨道 宝贝儿们. Slipping and sliding, baby.
麦昆 是你大显身手的时候了 McQueen, it's time to make your move!
到跑道外侧去秀一下蓝天博士教你的绝招吧 Get on the outside and show 'im what Doc taught you.
明白 板牙 104 Mater.
噢 看那 佛朗西斯科踩了个急刹车 Oh, boy! Francesco's brought to a screeching halt!
闪电麦昆首先发挥了他的优势. Lightning McQueen is the first to take advantage.
正如你们看到的那样 佛朗西斯科的优势瞬间化作灰尘了. And just like that, folks, Francesco's lead is left in the dust.
干得好 板牙 继续努力. Nice call, Mater. Keep it up.
麦昆的表现就好像雷管参加了爆破比赛! McQueen looks happier than a roll bar at a demolition derby!
回到沥青跑道上 大家都在争抢有利位置. Everyone's jostling for position as we hit the asphalt again.
在泥地上佛朗西斯科落后了好大一截. Francesco lost a lot of momentum in the dirt.
要想重新夺回领先可是困难重重了. He's got serious work ahead of him if he wants to get back in this race.
赛车们现在进入了360度的彩虹桥弯道了. The racers hit the Rainbow Bridge, with its 360degree loop.
是时候了. 收到. It is time. Roger that.
天呐 米格.卡米诺的引擎爆缸了! Oh! Miguel Camino has blown an engine!
这种情况十分罕见 达伦. 他今年的表现可以说一直十分稳定. Very unusual, Darrell. He's been so consistent all year.
我没看错吧? 你看到什么了 You gotta be kidding me. What is it?
洗手间里那辆拖车 洗手间? The tow truck from the bathroom. The bathroom?
就是和美国特工接头的那辆车 The one the American agent passed the device to.
他在哪? 就在维修站里 What about him? He's in the pits!
我们这就去抓他 Not for long.
等等 我想我收到了什么 你看到了什么 Hold on. I think I've got something. What is it?
昨天晚上我们看到的那辆步行者. The Pacer from the party last night.
我正在进行照片比对 I'm crossreferencing with the photos from the oil derricks.
就是他 车牌号吻合 Yep. His VIN numbers match.
他有多少帮手 肯定不是一个人来的吧 Anyone with him? He won't be alone.
正在分析 这不只他一个人 Conducting analysis on the target. He's not the only one here.
3辆 5辆...天啊 到处都是他们的人 他们正在包围拖车 Three, five... They're everywhere. And they're all closing in on...
噢不 芬恩 芬恩 你去哪 Oh, no! Finn? Finn, where are you?
把他从维修站里救出来 快! Get him out of the pits. Now!
哇 有些观众真的很狂热啊 Wow! Some of them fellers is really loud!
你能听到我说话吗 请回答 你说什么? Can you hear me? Over. What?
快离开维修站 你明白了吗? Get out of the pit now! Do you hear me?
嘿 我知道你是谁 你是昨天晚上的那个女孩 Hey. I know you! You're that girl from the party last night.
你现在就想和我约会吗 You wanna do our date now?
伙计们 别闲聊了 我需要保持通讯畅通 Guys, too much chatter. Let's keep this line clear.
10号选手也冒烟了 克拉斯冈斯基! Smoke from number 10, Clutchgoneski!
没时间胡闹了 赶紧从维修站里出来 There's no time for messing about! Get out of the pits!
你那里有电视吗 我想把剩下的比赛看完呢 Is there going to be cable where you is so I can watch the rest of the race?
没有时间了! 他们快到了 快把他从那弄出来! You're running out of time! They're cning. Get him out of there!
我已经在努力了 快点出来! I'm trying. Get out now.
通常我和女孩约会时候要好好把自己打扮一下的 I usually like to have a proper detailin' done before I meet a lady friend.
芬恩.麦克米赛尔! 你不是已经死掉了吗 那就别担心 我伤不到你们 Finn McMissile! But you're dead! Then this shouldn't hurt.
希夫特小姐 Miss Shiftwell?
我把他弄到车库东边的小巷里了 I've got him in the back alleys east of the garages.
那些杀手马上就要围过来了 Multiple assailants are closing in quickly.
让他继续跑 我马上就到 Keep him moving. I'm on my way.
嗨 我的新女友 你喜欢花儿么 Hey, new lady friend, you like flowers?
什么? What?
不 不要进去 继续走 No! Don't go in anywhere. Just keep moving.
在外面待着 明白了 外圈? Stay outside. Got you. Outside?
奇怪 麦昆突然让到了跑道外侧. Whoa! McQueen suddenly moves to the outside.
真不敢相信. I cannot believe what I saw.
把内侧的位置让开的行为真是太! That was a bonehead move to open up the inside like that!
这个失误很可能导致他输掉整场比赛! That might have cost McQueen the victory!
这次我要你死的定定的 This time, I'm going to make sure you stay dead!
做得好.继续集中精力 You're doing brilliantly. Now just stay focused.
那边怎么了 你要让我去那边看看么 What's that? You want me to head toward that ruckus?
不要 别去那条街上 No! Don't go down that street.
哇噢!真人版空手道! Wow! A live karate demonstration!
别说了 板牙 把麦克风关掉 Stop it, Mater. Just sign off.
他们来了 领头的两辆车. And here they cne, the two leaders.
几乎是齐头并进的冲向终点线! Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
太激烈了 弗朗切斯科以微弱的优势获胜! It's close! Francesco's the winner!
麦昆屈居亚军. McQueen's number two.
你太酷了!我能要你的签名么 That was cool! Can I get your autograph?
他去哪了? Where'd he go?
我们的汇合暴漏了 保护好那个装置. Our rendezvous has been jeopardized. Keep the device safe.
我们会再联系. 真衰 我是不是错过约会了? We'll be in touch. Dadgum, did I miss our date?
弗朗切斯科! 看这里. Francesco! Francesco, over here.
你今天的战术是什么? What was your strategy today?
战术?我才不需要战术呢 Strategia? Francesco needsa no strategy.
超级简单的 It'sa very simple.
开始比赛 等着闪电麦昆犯错 超过他 然后就赢了. You start the race, wait for Lightning McQueen to choke, pass him, then win.
我总是能赢 真是太无聊了. Francesco alwaysa wins. It'sa boring.
但是你在比赛中也遇到了一些障碍 You were in trouble for a while.
泥土赛道就让你吃了不少苦头吧 That dirt track section had you crawling.
如果你想彻底粉碎一辆车的梦想 当然得先把他的希望设得高一点 To truly crush one's dream, you must first raise their hopes very high.
板牙! 麦昆! 发生什么事情了 Mater! Hey, McQueen! What happened?
比赛结束了么 你赢了么? Is the race over? You won, right?
你为什么在要我比赛时候冲我吼叫 Why were you yelling at me while I was racing?
吼叫? 噢 你以为我是...你太逗了 Yelling? Oh, you thought... That's funny right there.
我喊是因为我看到的那个家伙 No, that's 'cause I seen these two fellers doing
街头空手道表演 some karate street performance.
那些疯子 其中一个甚至能喷火呢 It was nutso. One of 'em even had a flamethrower.
喷火?你在说些什么啊 A flamethrower? What are you talking about?
我不明白 你当时在哪里啊 去赴我的约会啊 I don't understand. Where were you? Going to meet my date.
你的约会? Your date?
是啊 她在我脑子里说话 让我去一个地方 She started talkin' to me as a voice in my head, tellin' me where to go.
什么? 等一下 What? Wait a minute.
我没给你添乱吧 有吗? 添乱?就因为你我才输掉的! I didn't screw ya up, did I? I lost the race because of you!
噢.真抱歉 我真的不是有意的 Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
一个想象出来的女朋友 喷火车? An imaginary girlfriend? Flamethrowers?
这就是我为什么不愿意带你来的原因 This is exactly why I don't bring you along to these things.
如果我能...我不知道 Maybe if I, I don't know,
也许和别人解释下发生了什么事情 是不是有帮助呢 talk to somebody and explained what happened, I could help.
我不需要你帮忙 你不要再给我帮忙了 I don't need your help! I don't want your help!
嗨 他在这里呢 Hey, there he is!
麦昆 本来你都要赢了 到底发生什么事情了 McQueen, you had it in the bag! Yeah! What happened?
我犯了一个错误 I made a mistake.
但是我可以向你们保证 我下次再也不会犯同样的错了 But I can assure you, it won't happen again.
听着 我们已经找到了问题所在 并且已经解决了. Look, we know what the problem is and we've taken care of it.
闪电麦昆在最后一圈输给了弗朗切斯科伯努利 Lightning McQueen loses in the last lap to Francesco Bernoulli
在世界赛车巡回赛的第一站. in the first race of the World Grand Prix.
并且有3辆 3辆赛车在比赛中起火 And three count 'em three cars flamed out
不禁让人怀疑 他们的燃料新式能源正是问题所在. leaving some to suggest that their fuel, allinol, might be to blame.
新式能源是安全的 替代能源绝对是安全的. Allinol is safe. Alternative fuel is safe.
绝对不可能是我的燃料造成他们起火的 There is no way my fuel caused these cars to flame out.
好了 先不说到底是什么原因导致赛车起火 The jury may still be out on whether allinol caused these accidents,
有一件事我们是可以肯定的 but one thing's for sure,
闪电麦昆自己搞砸了这场比赛. Lightning McQueen blew this race.
麦昆的团队现在可高兴不起来. Team McQueen can't be happy right now.
欢迎来到东京国际机场. Welcne to Tokyo International Airport.
先生 请跟我来. 可是我在赶飞机啊. Come with me, please, sir. But I'm 'onna miss my plane.
这边走. 啊 好吧. Right this way. Ah, doggone it.
是因为我的挂钩么 我就知道? This is about my hook, ain't it?
我应该检查他们的 不过我够不着 I know I should have checked it, but I can't, really.
你看 他牢牢的固定在我身上呢. Look. It's attached to me.
嘿 我认识你哎 你就是那个空手道高手 Hey, I know you. You're that feller from the karate demonstration.
我还没正式介绍我自己呢 I never properly introduced myself.
芬恩 麦克米赛.英国特工. Finn McMissile. British Intelligence.
拖车板牙 智力一般 Tow Mater. Average intelligence.
你是什么组织的?FBI还是CIA Who are you with? FBI? CIA?
我只能说我是美国汽车歇会附属组织的 Let's just say I'm AAA affiliated.
我知道一些武术 I know some karate.
我不是想吹牛但是我是个黑带高手 I don't want to brag or nuttin', but I got me a black fan belt.
想看看我自创的动作么? 你被跟踪了 Wanna see some moves I made up? You're being followed.
第一个 我可以打开车罩 This first one, I can reach into a car's hood
把他的电池取出来 然后在他晕倒之前给他看 pull out his battery, and show it to him before he stalls.
我管这个叫 "我有次无意对我朋友路易的做的事. " I call it, "What I accidentally did to my friend Luigi once. "
嘿呀! 他在那! Hiyah! There he is!
看呐 我真的得走了 我的航班要起飞了 Look, I probably ought to go. I'm about to miss my flight.
别担心 我自有打算. 哇噢 Don't worry. I've taken care of that. Whoa!
抓紧了 Hang on!
这是头等舱的服务 This is firstclass service.
连候机厅都不用去了 You don't even have to go through the terminal!
你的空手道伙伴在咱们后面呢. Your karate partners is back there.
看起来他们是在追我们 They look like they tryin' to catch up!
向前开 不管遇到什么都不要停下 Drive forward. Whatever you do, don't stop!
后面发生什么了 Is everything okay back there?
芬恩 这里是希德.我正在接近你们. Finn, it's Sid. I'm on approach.
收到. Roger that.
还记得你告诉我不论遇到什么都不要停的话么? 'Member that whole thing about me not stoppin' no matter what?
我就知道我应该一直往前开的 I knew I shoulda done carryon!
谢了 兄弟. Thanks, old boy.
小意思 哥们. 嘿 看呐! You got it, mate. Hey, doggonit!
是我想象里面的女朋友! Look, it's my imaginary girlfriend!
快点 上飞机来 Come on! Get in here!
看起来你这很想继续我们第一次约会啊 I tell you what, you really do want this first date, don't ya?
你是在暗示我你不想离开我对吧. That's a noquit attitude right there.
怎么? What the?
啊! 坚持住 希德. Aargh! Hold on, Sid.
加油 芬恩! 再不上来就迟了! Come on, Finn! It's now or never!
坐稳了! Hold on!
当你看到这个的时候 我已经安全的坐在回家的飞机上了 By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home.
我为我做的事情感到十分抱歉 I'm so sorry for what I did.
"我不想害你输掉更多比赛. "I don't want to be the cause of you losing any more races.
"我想让你去向世界证明一些我已经知道的事情. "I want you to go prove to the world what I already know.
"那就是 你才是世界上最棒的赛车" "That you are the greatest race car in the whole wide world.
"你最好的朋友 板牙." "Your best friend, Mater. "
我不想让他离开的. I didn't really want him to leave.
等等.这还有呢 Wait, there's more here.
"附言 麻烦告诉宾馆 "PS. Please tell the hotel
"我不是故意点那个电影的. "I didn't mean to order that movie.
"我以为只是预览 并不知道我要付钱的. "I thought it was just a preview and I didn't realize I was paying for it.
"附附言 那个太有趣了." "PPS. That's funny right there. PP."
还有好几页附言 There are a few more pages of PS's here.
好吧 至少我们知道他安全的到家了 Well, at least I know if he's at home, he'll be safe.
刚才真是太刺激了 That's how I like to start the day.
只有当你濒临绝境的时候才能体会活着的乐趣. You never feel more alive than when you're almost dead.
我希望那个装置没有掉下来 Yeah. I hope that device didn't fall off.
那真是我最紧急的一次赶飞机了 That's the closest I ever been to missin' my flight.
真是太... 噢! That was... Oh!
完好无损.太好了 我得去看医生了. Still in one piece? Great. I've got to go to a doctor.
我的底盘好疼啊 I get these sharp pains in my undercarriage.
正在阅读照片 让我介绍一下 Downloading the photo now. Let me introduce you two.
这是芬恩 Mc什么什么'记不太清楚了 This here is Finn McSomethin' or other.
他是头等舱VIP机场 不知道你们怎么叫. He's a firstclass VIP airport whatchamacallit.
芬恩 这是我的约会对象 And, Finn, this here is my date.
对了 我还不知道你的名字呢 I never did get your name.
噢 对了 抱歉 我的名字叫希夫特 何莉.希夫特 Oh, yes, sorry. It's Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell.
她叫希夫特. 何莉... It's Shiftwell. Holley...
终于 是时候找出我们的幕后黑手了 Finally. Time to see who's behind all this.
这是什么 What is this?
那是世界上最差的引擎 That's one of the worst engines ever made.
这是老式的铝制V8引擎 附带Lucas电子系统和方向螺栓. It's an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts.
告诉你们吧 方向螺栓可不是什么好东西 Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what.
既不是公尺 也不是英寸 Them ain't metric, they ain't inches.
是的 可是 这是谁的引擎呢 Yes, OK, but whose engine is this?
这么看可看不出来 不是么 It's kinda hard to tell from this picture, ain't it?
可是是你拍的照片啊 何莉. But you took it. Holley. holley
噢是的 我明白了 Oh. Right! Yes, of course.
好的特工尽其所能 并且全身而退 A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he's killed.
代理人? 你是指那些保险公司代理 就像... Agent? You mean, like, insurance agent? Like...
天涯若比邻 板牙在此! Like a good neighbor, Mater is there!
等等!你们的意思是秘密特工 你们是间谍! Wait! You mean secret agents! You guys is spies!
一共有多少批 多少个这样的引擎被生产出来 In how many makes and models did this type of engine appear?
一共生产了7批 年限是12年 It was standard in seven models over a 12year period.
至少有35000辆车装有这样的引擎 At least 35,000 cars were made with this engine.
你真漂亮 是的 谢谢 You're purty. Yes, thank you.
而且人也很好 注意听我说 And so nice. Just pay attention.
看起来我们得不到任何进展了 This seems like a dead end.
如果能找到一些可以缩小调查范围的东西就好了 If there was something in the photo that could narrow this down, I'd be happier.
你也许不会高兴 可我打赌这个家伙一定很开心 You might not be happy, but I bet this feller is.
看见他最常更换的配件了么 See how he's had most of his parts replaced?
那些边上的盒子 And see all them boxes over there?
他们都是原厂配件 可是相当难搞到的 Them's all original parts. They ain't easy to cne by.
稀有配件? 那我们就好追查了 Rare parts? That's something we can track.
正是如此 Exactly.
干得好 板牙. 要是我就看不出来 Well done, Mater. I would never have seen that.
我认识一个黑市配件商 在巴黎 一个奸诈的卑鄙小人 I know of a blackmarket parts dealer in Paris, a treacherous lowlife,
可是他是世界上唯一能辨认出那个引擎属于谁的车了 but he's the only car in the world who can tell us whose engine this is.
板牙 你觉得如何 和我们一起参与这个非官方行动 What would you say to setting up an informal task force on this one?
等等 你什么意思 Wait. What?
显然你是经验丰富的老手了 You obviously have experience in the field.
是啊 我旁边就住了一个(指有种地经验的车) Yeah, I live right next to one.
我不确定 芬恩 I don't know. Finn
我最近谁的忙也帮不上 I ain't exactly been much help to anybody recently.
你在帮助我们啊 怎么样 板牙 You're helping me. Please, Mater.
那好吧.. Well... Okay.
可是你要明白 我只是一辆拖车而已 But you know I'm just a tow truck, right?
我懂的 我只是做进出口生意的车 Right. And I'm just in the importexport business.
希德利? 什么事 芬恩? Siddeley? Yes, Finn?
巴黎 马上出发. Paris. Tout de suite.
耶 给我也来两个甜的 希德. Yeah, two of them sweets for me,
我一直想做一个间谍呢 I always wanted to be a spy.
真的吗?和我一样. Really? Me, too.
打开喷射引擎么 长官? 还有更快的方法么? Afterburners, sir? Is there any other way?
我们进去之后 跟紧点 Once we're inside, stay close.
不用想着比对车牌号了 这里的人都很善于伪装 Don't bother checking VIN numbers. They're all dodgy here.
找到了. Got it.
不要和任何人说话 不要看任何人 Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone,
还有千万不要走神 明白么 and absolutely, positively no idling. Are we clear?
明白 绝不走神. Yes. No idling. Yes, sir.
板牙? 怎么 芬恩? Mater? Yeah, Finn?
我们不是来购物的 购物 你是指什么 We're not here to go shopping. Shoppin'? What do you mean?
为什么我要... Why would I...
天呐 Dadgum.
出售零件 先生. 出售零件 先生. Part for sales, monsieur. Monsieur, part for sale.
他们这什么都有!天呐 They got everything here. No!
看那些罩子 我正需要一个罩子呢 Look at them hoods! I could use a hood.
抱歉了各位 我得走了 Sorry, fellers. I gotta go!
做什么 Do what?
不好意思 你是卖什么的 Excuse me. What are you selling?
车灯 先生 来一对车灯? Headlights, monsieur, headlights?
那是数么 买一赠一了 What in the? Two for one.
我低价卖给你 我不要了 I give you good price! I'm good!
找到你了 这里的东西卖的真便宜啊 There you are. There is some great bargains here.
板牙 回来! Mater, get back!
嘿 等等我! Hey, wait for me!
你疯了吗? 可我以为.. Have you lost your mind? But I thought...
板牙 这伙计需要个钩子拖走. 把他带上 Mater This chap needs a tow. Hook him up.
没问题 Sure thing.
这个生锈的混蛋 把你的脏钩子拿开 You rusty piece of junk! Get your dirty hook off me!
电击?你在开玩笑么 Electroshock! Are you kidding me?
这是她第一次参与行动 她不知道你是我的线人 This is her first field assignment. She didn't know you were my informant.
线人? 原来是菜鸟 哼? Informant? A rookie, huh?
我从来不喜欢新车的味道. I never liked new car smell.
汤姆贝当时正在摩洛哥服无期徒刑 Tomber was doing 20tolife in a Moroccan impound
当我第一次见他并救他出来的时候 如果我没记错的话 the first time I saved him, if I recall correctly.
要说记性 我记得你的公里数就要到了吧 对不对 芬恩 Speaking of recalls, you're getting up there in mileage, aren't you?
好了 我们明白了 你们俩认识 而且都老了 All right, we get it. You both know each other, you're both old.
说吧 线人 有什么能告诉我们的 So, here you go, informant. Inform us.
真恶心!那是世界上最差的引擎了. Beuck! That is the worst motor ever made.
慢着 那些燃料过滤器 还有那些车轮轴承. Wait. That oil filter. Those wheel bearings.
看着眼熟么 汤姆贝? Do those parts look familiar, Tomber?
相当眼熟 是我卖出去的 They should. I sold them.
卖给谁了? 记不得了 To whom? No idea.
他是我的大客户了 可是每次他都在电话里进行交易 He's my best customer, but he always does his business over the phone.
我一直很奇怪他为什么需要那么多零件 I was always wondering why he needs so many parts.
现在我知道了 Now I know.
次品车需要配件 不是么 A lemon needs parts. Ain't nothin' truer than that.
次品车? 就是说那些运行不正常的车. Lemon? Yeah. Cars that don't ever work right.
对于一辆拖车来说每天的生活就是帮助各种次品车了 Lemons is a tow truck's bread and butter.
就像那天派对上的步行者他们一样 Like 'em Gremlins and Pacers we run into at the party
对了 还有比赛时候那些 还有机场上追我们的那些都是. and the race and the airport.
把石油钻台上的照片调出来 Pull up the pictures from the oil platform.
让我看看都有什么车在那里 I want to know what other type of cars were out there.
对啊 让我们数数看 有雨果还有特伦科夫. Right. Let's see. There were Hugos and Trunkovs.
板牙 这些算不算次品车? Mater Are these cars considered lemons?
你说教皇车是不是天主教的 当然是了 Is the Popemobile Catholic?
这张图片上所有的车都被认为是失败的残次品 Everyone involved in this plot is one of history's biggest loser cars.
现在他们全都听命于这个引擎背后的主人 And they're all taking their orders from the car behind this engine.
这就说得通了 说通什么 汤姆贝? Ah. This explains it. What, Tomber?
格雷姆林 派斯尔 雨果 还有特伦科夫他们从来不在一起 Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo and Trunkov never get together, Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo
但是两天后他们要一起参加一个秘密会议 but they are having a secret meeting in two days.
这个会议在哪里? 意大利 科波尔图. Where's this meeting taking place? Porto Corsa, Italy.
那里是下站比赛的地方 That's where the next race is!
那就是说我们这个引擎的主人很可能会到那里. There's a good chance our mystery engine will be there, too.
不只是可能 Your chances are more than good.
我昨天才给他寄去一个新的离合器 地址就是科波尔图 I just sent him a new clutch assembly yesterday. To Porto Corsa.
快联系史蒂文森让他和我们在里昂火车站会面. Contact Stevenson and have him meet us at Gare de Lyon.
干得好 Good work.
那个三轮的家伙看来说的是实话 That threewheeled feller had to be right about a big meetin'.
从来没见到过这么多次品车在一个地方出现 You never see this many lemons in one town.
就像那里有个旧货交易市场似的 'Less there's a swap meet.
话说你们怎么搞到这些图像的 How'd you get all them pictures?
我把科波尔图所有的红灯摄像头都变成了识别设备 I reprogrammed Porto Corsa's red light cameras to do recognition scans.
哇 你不仅仅是我遇到的最漂亮的车 还是最聪明的呢 Wow. Not only is you the purtiest car I ever met, but you're the smartest, too.
谢谢你...我想也是 Thank you... I think.
这场面看着好眼熟 一辆雨果被拖着走. That's a familiar sight. A Hugo being towed.
可是他看起来什么事情也没有啊! But he looks absolutely perfect!
我懂了 他们一定是次品车家族的首脑们 Of course! They must be the heads of the lemon families.
有道理 如果我很有钱又总出问题 Makes sense. If I was rich and broke down every day,
我会雇我自己拖着我到处走的 I'd hire me to tow me around all the time, too!
我们一定要混进这个会议查出谁是幕后黑手 We've got to infiltrate that meeting to find out who's behind all this.
等等 别动 噢! Hang on a minute. Hold still. Ow!
啊哈 干得好 希夫特小姐. Ahha. Good job, Miss Shiftwell.
多些夸奖 芬恩. Thank you, Finn.
我真想我的朋友们能看到我现在的样子 Boy, I sure wish my friends could see me now.
轨道 你的眼睛没有骗你 Guido, your eyes do not deceive you.
我们到意大利了 我们到家了 We are in Italy. We are home.
嘿 路易吉. 去旅馆怎么走啊? Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man?
什么 我的朋友在我的地盘可不能住宾馆. What? No friend of mine will stay in a hotel ina my village.
你就和我的叔叔托波利诺住一起吧! You will stay with my... Uncle Topolinoooo!
路易吉! 圭多! Luigi! Guido!
他们怎么做到的? How do they do it?
这些东西的材料和家里一模一样 可是尝起来却这么好. These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good.
这是有机食品 哥们. 有机迷一个. It's organic, man. Treehugger.
嘿 赛车. Hey, race car.
你看起来好不开心啊 You look so down, so low.
就像你轮胎瘪了似的 Is like you have flat tires.
她说你看起来饿坏了 She said you look like you are starving,
她要给你准备一顿丰盛的食物把你喂饱 that she's gonna make you a big meal and fatten you up.
噢 不 Oh, no.
托波利诺妈妈 拜托了 没必要弄的这么丰盛 Mama Topolino, please, you don't need to make a fuss.
懂了 懂了. Capisco. I understand.
一定是你和朋友吵架了 Is a problem, yes, between you and a friend?
你怎么知道的 How did you know that?
一辆明智的汽车听到一句话 就知道你想说什么了 A wise car hears one word and understands two.
其实是路易吉 告诉我的 That, and Luigi told me.
妈妈做饭的时候和我去散散步吧 While Mama cooks, cne and take a stroll with me.
我把我的朋友板牙带来和我一起参赛了 I brought my friend Mater along on the trip
我告诉他在外面做事情需要一些改变 and I told him he needed to act different,
不能像在家里一样了 that we weren't in Radiator Springs.
这个板牙和你关系很亲密吧 This Mater is a close friend?
他是我最好的朋友了 He's my best friend.
既然是这样 你为什么还想要他变成别的什么人呢 Then why would you ask him to be someone else?
我做了什么啊 What did I do?
我们吵架的时候我说了些伤人的话 I said some things during our fight.
知道吗 当初 圭多和路易吉帮我干活的时候 You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me,
他们什么事情都要争吵 they would fight over everything.
他们甚至为了哪辆法拉利最好 They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari,
他俩谁长的更像法拉利 which one of them looked more like a Ferrari.
还有其他一些和法拉利无关的事情吵个不停 There were even some nonFerrari fights.
于是我告诉他们 "没问题 你们可以吵架. So I tell them, "Va bene, it's OK to fight.
"每个人都会吵架 尤其是好朋友直接 "Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends.
"但是你们事后得和好如初 "But you got to make up fast.
"没有什么争吵能比你们的友情更重要. " "No fight more important than friendship. "
那是什么意思呢? 找到了朋友 就是找到了宝藏. What does that mean? Whoever find a friend, find a treasure.
好了 废话少说 快吃饭吧! Now, mangia. Eat!
芬恩 还有一小时就到科波尔图了. Finn, one hour to Porto Corsa.
多谢 史蒂文森. Thank you, Stevenson.
这样应该差不多了吧. 太好了. That should just about do it. Perfect.
板牙 这些是声控装置 So, Mater, it's voiceactivated.
不过也没什么特别的 现在什么不是声控的呢 But everything's voiceactivated these days.
怎么回事 我还以为你们是在给我做伪装呢 What? I thought you was supposed to be makin' me a disguise.
声音识别成功 初始化伪装程序. Voice recognized. Disguise program initiated.
太帅了! Cool!
电脑 把我伪装成德国货车 Computer, make me a German truck.
明白 看啊 我穿着特质的板牙马裤. Request acknowledged. Check it out! I'm wearing Materhosen.
把我变成怪物货车 Make me a monster truck!
明白 怎么? Request acknowledged. What the?
我是来吸你们的汽油的! I vant to siphon your gas!
把我变成一辆墨西哥卷小贩车 明白. Now make me a taco truck! Request acknowledged.
一辆高速赛车! 明白 A funny car! Request acknowledged.
这个装置的本意是让你低调点 板牙. The idea is to keep a low profile, Mater.
明白 我就装成这辆车的样子混进去. So I just go in, pretend to be this truck.
然后剩下的事情就交给我们了 好了 别动. And leave the rest to us. Now, hold still.
我最后还要做一些微调 I have to do the final fitting on your disguise.
这些可不好 唔 That's no good. Hm.
嘿 你在干嘛 Hey. What are you doin'?
这些伪装需要一个光滑的表面才能正常有效的工作 The disguise won't calibrate effectively without a smooth surface to graft onto.
我刚才还以为你要修理我的凹痕呢 For a second there, I thought you was tryin' to fix my dents.
我是想要修理 不要 谢谢 我不想修 Yes, I was. Then, no, thank you.
这些凹痕我要原封不动的留着 I don't get them dents buffed, pulled, filled or painted by nobody.
他们对我来说太珍贵了 你的凹痕很珍贵 真的吗 They way too valuable. Your dents are valuable? Really?
这些都是我和我最好的朋友闪电麦昆一起留下的 I cne by each one of 'em with my best friend, Lightning McQueen.
所以我才不想修理他们 我想一辈子都记着这些 I don't fix these. I wanna remember these dents forever.
那么说你在巴黎是认真的 和麦昆呆一起不仅仅是你的伪装 So, you were being serious in Paris? McQueen isn't just part of your cover.
友情对我们的工作而言是十分危险的 板牙. Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater.
可是我的工作是拖车和援助了 But my line of work is towin' and salvage.
我明白 就像希夫特的工作是苹果软件设计师. Right. And Miss Shiftwell's is designing iPhone apps.
不 我是说真的 没关系没关系 我不动那些凹痕就是 No, I meant for real. It's OK. I'll work around the dent.
同时... In the meantime...
..你好像没什么武器可用. ...you look a little light on weapons.
您正在观看的位于美丽的 You are looking live at beautiful
意大利港口城市科波尔图的直播. Porto Corsa, Italy, on the Italian Riviera.
对于世界赛车巡回赛来说这是多么美妙的组合! What a magnificent setting for the second race of the World Grand Prix!
布伦特 他们管这个地方叫 "滨海宝石" Well Brent, they call this place the "Gem of the Riviera,"
当然我们一眼就能看出原因. and it's easy to see why.
这里有宁静的海滩 繁华的赌场 With its secluded beaches and opulent casinos,
科波尔图真可谓是富人的游乐场. Porto Corsa truly is a playground for the wealthy.
今天聚集在这里的每个人可以说 And everyone who's anyone is here today,
都是商界巨富 社会名流 from the ultrarich and superfamous
还有各国的达官贵人. to world leaders and important dignitaries.
你说的一点也没错 大卫 You aren't kidding, David.
你随便做一个三点掉头弄不好就得撞上一个名人. You can't do a threepoint turn without bumping into some celebrity.
欢迎各位来到世界赛车巡回赛的第二场比赛 Welcne, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix,
今天最大的焦点还是新式能源 where the big news continues to be allinol.
迈尔斯阿克勒爵士早些时候对媒体说 Sir Miles Axlerod spoke to the press earlier today
为了回答关于其是否安全的问题 to answer questions about its safety.
一队独立的科学家研究证明 An independent panel of scientists has determined
新式能源本身是完全无害的 that allinol is cnpletely safe, okay?
安全的 就是这样. Safe. There it is.
所有比赛要继续 各位. So the race will go on, folks.
但是大家还有一个不得不问的问题: But the question everyone is asking:
今天闪电麦昆会不会回归其最佳状态? Will the real Lightning McQueen show up today?
他最好能够 说到主场优势. He'd better. Talk about a home track advantage.
弗朗切斯科伯努利 从小就在这条赛道上比赛. Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course.
女士们先生们 处在杆位发车的是弗朗切斯科! Signore e signori, in the pole position, Numero Uno, Francesco!
美妙极了! 谢谢大家的支持! Bellissima! Thank you for your support!
还要谢谢你的失误 麦昆! And your big mistake, McQueen!
处在第二位的是 In secondo position,
95号选手 闪电 麦昆! numero 95, Lightninga McQueena!
麦昆 你感觉如何 一切正常吗? McQueena, isa everything OK?
如果你担心燃料 兄弟 我保证你不必担心 绝对安全的 If you're worried about your fuel, man, don't. It's perfectly safe.
没事的 伙计们 我只是希望板牙能在这里 No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here.
弗朗切斯科明白你的痛苦 麦昆. Francesco understands, McQueen.
噢 你又来了 Oh, great, here it cnes.
你明白什么了呢 弗朗切斯科? What do you got, Francesco?
对于像弗朗切斯科这样有名的赛车 好吧 勉强也算上你 For famous race cars like Francesco and, well, you,
经常远离家乡的感觉很难过 to be far away from home is not easy.
我觉得你是忘记损我了吧 I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult.
我没有在损你 Isa no insult.
当弗朗切斯科远离家乡的时候 他总会想念他的妈妈 Whena Francesco is away from home, he misses his mama,
就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样. just likea you miss your tow truck amico.
天啊 我差点错怪了你 知道吗 那正是.. Gee, I maybe misjudged you, because that's exactly...
不过当然啦 我现在到家了 我妈妈就在那里. Of course, I am at home, and my mama is right here.
妈妈! Mama!
别担心 妈妈 麦昆现在很伤心 Don't worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad.
我会像打败一个哭闹的婴儿一样打败他! I will beat his crybaby bottom today!
终于找到你损我的部分了 And there's the insult we were missing.
达雷尔 选手们看起来状态不错 Darrell, the racers are settling in as they head
应该都很享受意大利小镇的风光. to the Italian countryside.
呜呼 来吧! Whoo, boy!
这将是一场漂亮的比赛. This is gonna be a great race.
格雷姆林 天呐 那些车可真难看. Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars. grenlins
感觉像是别人把他的箱子偷了似的. Look like someone stole their trunks.
我爷爷出了点问题. My granda father hasa broken down.
如果你们有人能帮帮我 那就感激不尽了 Ifa one ofa you would help, I would be so thankful.
看来你需要我来帮你了 Sounds like you need some roadside assistance.
她需要的是我才对 噢 是吗 我不这么想. She was talking to me. Really? Prove it.
别为我争吵. Don'ta fight over me.
拖车先生 有您帮忙最合适了. Signore Tow Truck, per favore.
准备好 板牙. 你随时准备出场 Get ready, Mater. You're on any moment now.
我还是不确定 如果我搞砸了怎么办 I don't know about this. What if I screw things up?
不可能的 Impossible.
就按照往常的水准发挥 Just apply the same level of dedication
演出那辆白痴的拖车 就没问题了. you've been using to play the idiot tow truck, and you'll be fine.
可是那群人看起来都很不好惹 而且 等等 你刚才说白痴? It's just that them guys look purty tough and... Wait, did you say "idiot"?
你是那么看我的么? 你说什么呢 每个人不都这样认为吗. Is that how you see me? That's how everyone sees you.
那不正是你的主意么? Isn't that the idea?
告诉你 我觉得这个主意真是妙极了. I tell you, that's the genius of it.
没人意识到他们都被你蒙住了 No one realizes they're being fooled
因为他们真的都以为你真是傻瓜呢. because they're too busy laughing at the fool.
演的太神了! Brilliant!
你怎么还不伪装起来 我..有点.. Why aren't you in disguise? I er...
快点!没有时间了 好的!好的 Come on! There's no time! Go! OK. OK.
电脑 伪装 明白. Computer, disguise! Request acknowledged.
一定是老板 他来了 It's the boss. He's cning.
伊万. Ivan.
噢 呃 Oh, er...
伊万 你干吗要让我等这么久? Ivan, why do you insult me so by making me wait here?
他混进去了. He's in.
赛车们已经到了发夹弯 The racers are now making their way around the hairpin
正朝着赌场大桥驶去. and headed downhill toward the casino bridge.
请停止下注 谢谢 No more bets, please.
来吧 骰子! Come on, fuzzy dice!
4点 小. 耶! Number four. Easy four. Yeah!
空气清新剂 天线球. Air freshener. Antenna balls.
火花塞 Sparka plugs.
这地方就像金子做的似的 This place looks like it's made outta gold!
本来就是用金子做的 注意你的言行. That's because it is. Now, be careful what you say.
为什么? Why is that?
你说"不要和你说话"是什么意思? What do you mean, "Don't talk to ya"?
你想让我现在就不要和你说话么 You want me to stop talkin' to ya right now?
你今天有点奇怪啊 伊万. You are acting strange today, Ivan.
我不知道你在说什么 I have no idea what you're talking about,
"阿里斯德 雨果 外号屠夫阿里斯. " "Alexander Hugo, aka Chop Shop Alex. "
你的外号真多啊 阿里斯 You got a lot of aka's, Alex.
不过那也说得过去 看看你去过的地方 法国 德国.. But that makes sense, seein's how you's wanted in France, Germany...
板牙 别说下去了! Mater, stop it!
好了好了 你小点声啊 OK, OK, keep your voice down!
你再说下去我该被抓起来了 You gonna make me arrested!
今天还是别惹伊万了 他心情不好. Don't mess with Ivan today. He's in a bad mood.
他太专业了! He's so good!
维克托! Victor!
嗨 维克托! Hey, Victor!
您来啦! 快进来 There you are! Come in!
维克托 雨果 我是J Curby 格雷姆林 底特律来的 Victor Hugo, I'm J Curby Gremlin. From Detroit.
很高兴见到你. It's good to see you.
大老板还没来么? Is the big boss here yet?
没 还没来呢 不过他应该随时就到 No, not yet. He's supposed to be here any minute.
说曹操曹操到. Here we go.
各位好. Guten Tag.
原来是教授啊 It's just the professor.
詹戴普 他什么时候来 Zundapp When is he cning?
他已经在这里了. He's already here.
各位 欢迎来这里. Welcne, everyone.
我本意是和你们一起度过这有意义的一天 I wish I could be with you on this very special day,
可是我的离合器坏掉了. but my clutch assembly broke.
你们懂的. 没关系 我们理解 You know how it is. Forget about it.
我们明白你的感受. We know how you feel.
解析那个声音. 我在尝试 Descramble that voice. I'm trying.
他太复杂了. Oh, it's too sophisticated.
我们来这里是为了庆祝的. We are here to celebrate.
今天 我们所做的一切终于有了回报. Today, all your hard work pays off.
世界背叛了像我们这样的车. The world turned their backs on cars like us.
他们停止生产我们 停止提供我们的配件. They stopped manufacturing us, stopped making our parts.
唯一没有停止的是对我们无尽的羞辱. The only thing they haven't stopped doing is laughing at us.
他们给我们起各种难听的外号: 老爷车 生锈桶 垃圾堆 They've called us terrible names: Jalopy, rust bucket, heap,
旧车 垃圾车 废物车 残废 破车 clunker, junker, beater, wreck, rattletrap,
次品车. lemon.
不过他们的羞辱只会变成我们的动力. But their insults just give us strength.
今天 我的朋友们 这一切都会结束了! Because today, my friends, that all ends!
赌场大桥那里冒起了黑烟! There's smoke on the casino bridge!
噢 不! Oh, no!
是巴西赛车卡拉维罗索 It's Carla Veloso, the Brazilian race car!
发生什么事了 我正在调查 What just happened? I'm working on it.
他们曾经嘲笑我们 现在该我们嘲笑他们了 They laughed at us, but now it's our turn to laugh back.
又一起车祸 这次是9号车手 奈吉尔吉尔斯利. Another crash! It's number 9, Nigel Gearsley.
拥抱你内心的灵魂. Embrace your inner lemon.
让灵魂指引我们的行动. Let it drive you.
我发现了一股极强的电磁脉冲 I'm detecting an extremely strong electromagnetic pulse.
芬恩 是那台摄像机的问题. 在哪里 Finn, it's the camera. Where?
在塔上面! On the tower!
这本是替代燃料最伟大的时刻. This was meant to be alternative fuel's greatest moment.
不过从今天起 每个人都会用回汽油的 But after today, everyone will race back to gasoline.
而我们 世界上最大石油储备的主人 And we, the owners of the world's largest untapped oil reserve
将会成为世界上最强大的汽车们 will becne the most powerful cars in the world!
让开! Get out of the way!
他们将会投靠我们 他们别无选择 因为他们需要我们. They will cne to us, and they will have no choice, because they will need us.
我们早料到你会来了 We figured you might stop by!
那时候他们就会尊敬我们了! And they will finally respect us!
所以挺起你们的车盖! So hold your hoods high!
从今以后 你们再也不用为自己感到羞耻! After today, you will never again be ashamed of who you are!
不! No!
次品车万岁! Long live lemons!
7号赛车也出问题了 是舒多罗基! Number 7 is loose! Shu Todoroki!
芬恩? Finn?
几乎齐头并进迫近终点线! Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
麦昆获得了冠军 弗朗切斯科是第二名! McQueen's the winner! Francesco's second!
他们对后面发生的事情一无所知. They have no idea what happened behind them.
这不可能! This is impossible!
我早就知道我会赢的 咔嚓 That's what I'm talking about! Kachow!
发生什么事情了 What happened?
其他赛车都哪去了 到底出什么事了 Where are all the other cars? What is going on?
噢 不! Oh, no!
阿克勒爵士 伦敦站的最终决赛还会举办吗 Sir Axlerod, is the final race in London still going to take place?
我认为... I suppose that...
比赛还是要继续下去的. The show must go on, as they say.
真不敢相信居然发生了这种事 I can't believe this is really happening!
安静! Quiet!
那你还会要求所有参赛者都使用新式能源么? Will you require all the racers to still run on allinol?
我不能这样要求 凭良心说 那样会让更多的赛车冒生命危险. I cannot, in good conscience, continue to risk the lives of any more race cars.
最后一场比赛将不会要求使用新式能源 The final race will not be run on allinol.
大家都看到了 深受打击的迈尔斯阿克勒爵士 There you have it, a clearly devastated Sir Miles Axlerod
刚刚宣布最后一场比赛将不要求赛车使用新式能源. announcing that he will not require the cars to use allinol for the final race.
干杯! A toast!
为了庆祝新式能源和替代燃料的末日! To the death of allinol and alternative fuel forever!
板牙 任务取消. Mater, abort the mission.
他们抓到了芬恩.赶紧从那里逃出来. 现在就赶紧逃出来. They've got Finn. Get out of there. Get out of there right now.
你爷爷怎么样了? How is your grandfather?
次品车万岁! Long live lemons!
这个派对不错吧 伊万 嗯啊 Isn't this a great party, Ivan, huh
是啊 太棒了 Oh, yeah, it's unbelievable.
你不是要走吧 是吗 You are not leaving, are you?
啊...我当然不是要走了 Uh... of course I ain't leaving.
我很震惊 麦昆? I'm just in shock... McQueen?
事故就是赛车的一部分 我明白这一点 Crashes are a part of racing, I know,
不过那样的事情真不应该发生 but something like that should never happen.
如果让你选择最后一场比赛的燃料 你会选什么呢 You can choose your fuel for the final race. What it'll be?
我还是选新式能源. Allinol.
即使在今天这些事故发生之后? After today?
我的好友菲尔莫尔说他是安全的 这对我来说就足够了. My friend Fillmore says it's safe. That's good enough for me.
最近我才让我的一位朋友失望了 I didn't stand by a friend of mine recently.
同样的错误我不会犯第二次的 I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
由闪电麦昆发表的一番惊人的讲话. So a surprising revelation from Lightning McQueen.
他将不顾今天的事故 坚持使用新式能源参加最后一场比赛. He will use allinol in the final race, despite what occurred today.
直到闪电麦昆死亡为止 当然. ...till Lightning McQueen is dead. Of course.
新式能源必须被终结 Allinol must be finished for good.
最后一轮比赛决不能让麦昆获胜 McQueen cannot win the last race.
闪电麦昆必须被干掉 Lightning McQueen must be killed!
不! No!
是那个美国间谍! It's the American spy!
不好! Dadgum!
加特林机枪 明白. Gatling gun. Request acknowledged.
小心 大家卧倒. Down! Everybody, down!
发射! 不 不是发射... 明白 Shoot! I didn't mean... Request acknowledged.
慢着 慢着 我不是说那种射击... Wait! Wait! I didn't mean that kind of shoot!
口令更正 打开降落伞. Correction acknowledged. Deploying chute.
麦昆! McQueen!
喔! 什么东西? Whoa! What's this?
麦昆! 麦昆! McQueen! McQueen!
让我过去!让我过去! Let me through! Let me through!
让我进去 我必须过去警告麦昆! Let me in! I got to get through to warn McQueen!
你不能过来 停下! You cannota cne through here! Back up.
9号门有个疯子 We have a lunatic at gate 9.
我伪装成一辆次品车去混入了一个次品车会议 I was disguised as a tow truck to infiltrate this lemonhead meeting
然后我的武器系统误解了我的指令 and my weapons system's done misinterperated what I'm saying!
9号门的疯子 麦昆! 麦昆! Lunatic at gate 9. McQueen! McQueen!
你得到冠军了! 这边走 先生. You are the champion! This way, signore.
麦昆! 板牙? McQueen! Mater?
麦昆. 给我们摆个姿势吧 McQueen. Give us a pose!
麦昆! 停下 我说停下! McQueen! Stop moving. Stop!
你要去哪 Where you going?
停下 Stop!
麦昆! 那个声音听着真像... McQueen! That really sounded like...
板牙! Mater!
板牙? 先生? Mater? Signore?
麦昆!他们要杀了你 McQueen! They're gonna kill you!
板牙! Mater!
不好意思 Excuse me.
不 你要去哪? No, where are you going?
请原谅. 板牙! Scusi. Mater!
麦昆! 对不起. McQueen! Scusi.
板牙! 板牙! Mater! Mater!
板牙 真高兴你来了. Mater, I'm so glad to see you.
闪电麦昆! 我是你的超级粉丝 Lightning McQueen! I am a huge fan.
噢 对不起 我以为我听到了... I'm sorry, I thought I heard...
那是我啊 我说你今天开的太棒了!你是最好的 That was me. I said, "You killed out there today. You're the best. "
什么?谢谢 请这边走 先生. What? I mean, thanks. Right this way, signore.
我真的听到了我朋友的声音. I really thought I heard my friend.
到了英国 你会在终点被我们终结的 In England, you'll be finished! At the finish line.
等等 什么? 媒体在等着呢 Wait, what? The press is waiting.
请跟我来 Comea with me, please.
放开我 Let me go!
你真的很在乎那辆赛车啊 You actually care about that race car.
可惜你没能及时警告他 A pity you didn't warn him in time.
"白痴"? 你是这么看我的么? "Idiot"? Is that how you see me?
每个人都是这样看你的. 真的是太天才的主意了 That's how everyone sees you. I tell you, that's the genius of it.
没人意识到他们被你骗住了 No one realizes they're being fooled
因为他们都在笑话你傻呢. because they're too busy laughing at the fool.
笑话你的傻 At the fool...
不好意思让一让 Excuse me!
非常感谢! Domo arigato!
你做的真好 你把所有叶子都扫干净了 You done good. You got all the leaves.
看那辆拖车啊. 我想知道谁把他带来的 Check out that tow truck. I wonder who that guy's with.
不好意思 我能走开一下么 Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
这才是一大勺冰激凌呢 Now that's a scoop of ice cream!
谁给我点水喝 啊 好多了 Somebody get me water! Oh, sweet relief.
板牙! Mater!
可是我从来不漏油啊 But I never leak oil. Never.
注意你的形象板牙 Get a hold of yourself. You're making a scene!
慢着 我没耽误你比赛吧 Wait a minute. I didn't screw you up, did I?
我就是因为你才输掉的 如果我能和别人解释一下... I lost the race because of you! Maybe if I talked to somebody...
我不需要你帮忙 你不要再给我帮忙了 I don't need your help! I don't want your help!
你的帮助.. Your help...
敲锣打鼓 开始吧 Bang the gong. Get it on!
听着 这里不是油车水镇. Listen, this isn't Radiator Springs.
这就是为什么我从来不带你参加比赛的原因 This is exactly why I don't bring you along to these things!
何莉! 芬恩!我们在那? Holley! Finn! Where are we?
我们在伦敦 板牙 在大本钟里面 We're in London, Mater, inside Big Bentley.
这...这全都是我的错 Oh, this... This is all my fault.
别傻了 板牙. Don't be a fool, Mater.
可我就是傻啊 你忘了你说过的吗 But I am, remember? You said so.
我什么时候说你...噢.. When did I... Oh.
板牙 我那是在赞美你是一个多么称职的间谍呢 Mater, I was cnplimenting you on what a good spy you are.
可我根本不是间谍! I'm not a spy!
我一直就想告诉你这件事情 I've been trying to tell you that the whole time.
我真的只是一辆拖车而已. I really am just a tow truck.
芬恩 他并不是在开玩笑 Finn, he's not joking.
我知道 你说的对 芬恩 我真的是个傻瓜 I know. You were right, Finn. I'm a fool.
之所以麦昆处于这么大的危险中 都是因为我是个大傻瓜. And what's happened to McQueen is 'cause I'm such a big one.
这全都是我的错 This is all my fault.
好 该你了 正好赶上 Good. You're up. And just in time.
詹戴普教授希望给你一个前排位置 Professor Z wanted you to have a frontrow seat,
让你好好观看闪电麦昆之死 for the death of Lightning McQueen.
他还活着? 活不了多久了 He's still alive? Not for much longer.
我们尽可能快的赶来了 我打电话给板牙了 We came as soon as you called. I called to talk to Mater.
但是我没想到他居然不在那 It never occurred to me he wouldn't be there.
警长已经向苏格兰场报警了 Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard now.
上校和他的英国军方朋友也联系上了 And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military.
你只需要专心比赛就好了 You just need to focus on the race.
我知道 可是 莎莉 发生了这么多事情 我不确定我可以... I know but, Sally with everything going on, I'm not sure...
阿克勒爵士. 很抱歉打断你们 Sir Axlerod. I'm sorry to interrupt.
没有关系 我只想说声谢谢 It's all right. I just wanted to personally thank you.
在意大利的事情后 我本来都完蛋了 Because after Italy, I was finished
多亏了你 是你给了我最后的机会 听着 我... And then you gave me one last shot. Listen I...
我也许不该这么说 不过我希望你今天能够获胜 I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I hope you win today.
希望你能想世界证明 他们对新式能源的评价是错的 You show the world that they've been wrong about allinol.
板牙也会希望你比赛的. Mater would want you to race.
好吧 为了板牙 All right. For Mater.
他来了 Here he cnes.
发生什么事情了? 我不知道 教授. What happened? I don't know, Professor.
你做什么了 我什么也没有做. What did you do? I didn't do nothing.
别说话 我在和教授说话 怎么了 教授? Ssh, I'm talking to the Professor. What's that, Professor?
是你把武器弄坏了 安静! You broke it! Quiet!
是的 先生 我明白 他怎么说? I understand, sir. Yes. What did he say?
启动候补计划 候补计划? We go to the backup plan. Backup plan?
我们往麦昆的维修站里装一个炸弹 We snuck a bomb in McQueen's pit.
下次他进站的时候 他再也说不出咔嚓了 The next time he makes a stop, instead of saying "kachow"...
他只能说拜拜了 he's going to go "kaboom"!
别伤心 拖车 你救不了他的 Don't feel bad, tow truck. You couldn't have saved him.
等等 也许你能救的了呢 Oh, wait, you could have!
该死的次品车! 明白. Dadgum lemons! Request acknowledged.
什么 你以为我们没有取下你的子弹么? What? You didn't think we'd take your bullets?
你什么也没有了 That's right! You got nothing!
现在谁是次品啊 Who's the lemon now, huh?
试试总是好的 板牙. Nice try, Mater.
出来...出来...出来... Dadgum... Dadgum... Dadgum. Request... Request... Request...
板牙! Mater!
我要把你们救出来 I got to get y'all out of there.
没时间了 麦昆需要你的帮助 There's no time. McQueen needs your help.
可是我怎么办呢 我只是一辆拖车而已啊 But I can't. I'm just a tow truck.
取决于你 去维修站把每个人都救出来 It's up to you. Go to the pits and get everyone out.
你能做到的 那你们怎么办 You can do that. What about you guys?
不要担心我们. 去吧 板牙 你会得到新的凹痕的 We'll be OK. Go and get some more dents, Mater.
那么 我们真的没问题么 So, we'll be OK? Really?
我要不那么说他是不会走的 He wouldn't have left if I'd told him the truth.
被一个表弄死 Being killed by a clock.
真是应了那句老话了 "你的时间到了" Gives a whole new meaning to "Your time has cne. "
时间? 对了! Time? That's it!
你在做什么 想办法把时间往回拨 What are you doing? Trying to turn back time.
如果我能把电极翻转一下 If I can just reverse the polarity.
做得好 真是急智啊 何莉. Good job. Quick thinking, Holley.
为什么大家都开错车道了 What's everybody on the wrong side of the road for?
噢 不! Oh, no!
往前开 加足马力 Drive! Burn rubber!
我们马上赶到跑道去 We've got to get to the course.
计算最快路径去往... Calculate the fastest way to...
完成 Done.
噢 希夫特小姐. Oh. Miss Shiftwell.
他们现在是标准配置了 你们这帮孩子什么好东西都有啊 They're standard issue now. You kids get all the good hardware.
噢 不 那是板牙的. Oh, no, that's Mater's.
我就觉得他逃脱的太容易了 I knew his escape was too easy.
回到这来 停下! Come back here! Stop!
板牙? 所有人 赶紧逃出来 Mater? Everybody, get out now!
你们赶紧从维修站里出来 你们几个怎么来这里了? Y'all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here?
我们来找你啊 板牙. 一切都好吗? We're here because of you, Mater. Is everything OK?
不 不好 这里有炸弹! No, everything's not OK. There's a bomb in here.
所以你们现在必须马上出来 炸弹? 炸弹? Y'all got to get out. Now. A bomb? A bomb?
板牙. 芬恩! 你没事. Mater. Finn! You're OK. mater
听我说 炸弹就在你身上 他们知道你会去帮助麦昆的 Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you'd try to help McQueen.
当把我们过去的时候 When we were knocked out,
他们早已经就把炸弹装在了你的空气过滤器上 they planted it in your air filter.
噢 不! 板牙! 你在这啊! Uhoh. Mater! There you are!
停下别动 我真的好担心你啊 Stop right there! I've been so worried about you.
别靠近我 你没事吧? Don't cne any closer! Are you OK?
我有事 不要靠近我 No, I'm not OK! Stay away from me!
不 等等我 等一下 No, wait! Wait!
一辆拖车突然开进了赛道 在倒着行驶! A tow truck has just raced onto the track, driving backwards!
板牙 等等我 Mater, wait!
一般来说一辆应急车出现在跑道是因为发生了事故. Normally an emergency vehicle on the track means there's been an accident.
闪电麦昆在追那辆拖车 板牙 停下! Lightning McQueen is chasing him! Mater, wait!
退下 如果你靠近我 你会被我伤的很惨 Stay back! If you get close to me, you're going to get hurt real bad!
我知道我之前让你受伤害了 可是那不重要了 I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters!
因为 我们是最好的朋友! Because We're best friends!
而且似乎麦昆在和那辆拖车 And McQueen seems to be having
进行某种对话 a conversation with the tow truck.
我不知道那辆拖车的来头 但是你知道我怎么想的么 I don't know who that truck is, Brent, but tell you what,
他一定是世界上开倒车技术最好的了 he's got to be the world's best backwards driver.
麦昆 你不明白 我身上有炸弹! McQueen, you don't get it! I'm the bomb!
是的 板牙 你很成功啊 这就是我想说的 Yes, Mater! You are the bomb! That's what I'm trying to say here!
你一直很好 你将来也会很好的! You've always been the bomb and you'll always be the bomb.
别靠近我 不 我不会停下的 Stay away! No! Never!
接近了 Almost there.
我不会让再次你离开的 I'm not letting you get away again!
我要远离麦昆 明白. Got to keep away from McQueen! Request acknowledged.
噢 天呐 Oh, my gosh.
发生什么 我在做恶梦吗 What is happening? It's a bad dream!
闪电麦昆突然冲出了赛道 And Lightning McQueen just blasted away,
被一辆装着火箭喷射器的拖车勾走了. hooked to the now rocketpropelled tow truck.
啊啊啊! Gargh!
教授跑了 The Professor's on the run!
得有人抓到麦昆才行 抓住麦昆! Someone's got to get McQueen. Get McQueen!
何莉 我会抓到詹戴普教授的. 你去帮板牙 明白 Holley, I'll get Zundapp. Help Mater. holley, Got it!
发生什么事情了 What is happening?
快点 教授. Hurry, Professor.
你真以为我会轻易放你跑掉吗 教授? You really think I'm going to let you float away, Professor?
麦昆 放手! 绝不! McQueen, let go! Never!
他们冲你那边去了 我们走! They're cning your way. Let's go!
放弃吧 麦克米赛. Give it up, McMissile.
板牙 停下 不行!你会受伤的 Mater, stop! No way! You could get hurt.
噢 不! Oh, no.
板牙 我们必须把你身上的炸弹取下来 Mater, we've got to get that bomb off you.
炸弹? Bomb?
是啊 他们在我身上装了炸弹作为杀你的后备计划 Yeah, they strapped it to me to kill you as a backup plan.
后备计划? 板牙 是谁在你身上装炸弹的? Backup plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you?
你 为什么我的死亡射线没杀掉你 You! Why didn't my death ray kill you?
死亡射线? Death ray?
把炸弹解除 詹戴普教授 Turn off the bomb, Zundapp!
你们就都这么蠢么 这个炸弹是声控的 Are you all so dense? It's voiceactivated.
现在所有东西都是声控的了 Everything is voiceactivated these days.
解除!解除! Deactivate! Deactivate!
声音识别未通过. Voice denied.
哈? 啧啧 Huh! Oops.
我忘记告诉你们这个只能由 Did I forget to mention that it can only be disarmed
激活它的人来解除吗 by the one who activated it?
你来说! 解除! Say it. Deactivate.
声音识别未通过 Voice denied.
当然我也不是激活它的人 还有人想试试么 I'm not the one who activated it. Would anyone else like to try?
你和我想的一样 他太让我上火了 You read my mind. He was getting on my nerves.
那我们怎么办 很简单 你被炸掉 What do we do? It's very simple. You blow up.
我现在有点孤立无援啊 是不是就是这些人想要我的命? I'm going out on a limb here. These are the guys that want me dead, correct?
不针对你个人的 嘿 你们听我说 It's nothing personal. Fellers, listen.
我能理解你们的痛苦 我每天也被人笑话 I know what you're going through. Everybody's been laughing at me too.
可是变得比别人更富有 更有权势 But becning powerful and rich beyond your wildest dreams
并不会让你们感觉好受点 ain't gonna make you feel better.
对啊 不过值得一试 Yeah, but it's worth a shot.
进站换胎! Pit stop.
今天不行了 孩子们! Not today, boys.
撤退! Retreat!
谢谢你的援助 下士. Thanks for the help, Corporal.
有需要尽管开口好了 Anything for one of Pop's mates.
他在说什么 出什么事情了 What's he saying? What's wrong?
他所有螺丝刀都对不上炸弹的螺栓 None of his wrenches fit the bolts.
我知道了 我知道了! I get it. I get it!
我知道该做什么了 那就去做吧! I know what needs to be done. Then do it!
什么 不 我做不了 What? No. I can't do it.
没人把我说的话当回事 Nobody takes me seriously.
我现在明白了 这里不是油车水镇. I know that now. This ain't Radiator Springs.
虽然这里不是 Yes, it is.
可是看啊 你在油车水镇就是你自己 Look, you're yourself in Radiator Springs.
所以在这里你也要做你自己 Be yourself here.
如果别人不在乎你 And if people aren't taking you seriously,
那是他的问题 不是你 then they need to change, not you.
因为我之前犯了错 所以我现在明白了 I know that because I was wrong before.
你想怎么做就怎么做 你是最好的! Now, you can do this. You're the bomb.
谢了 哥们 Thanks, buddy.
不 我的意思是你真的是炸弹 现在我们走吧! No, you're the actual bomb. Now, let's go!
对了 抓紧了! Oh, right. Hang on!
他要去哪? Where's he going?
电脑 什么事 板牙特工? Computer! Yes, Agent Mater?
我需要那个你之前拿出来帮我摆脱麦昆的东西! I need that thing you done before to get me away from McQueen!
明白. Request acknowledged.
板牙? 现在我需要降落伞! Mater? Now I need you to do the chute!
我说的第二种伞 不是第一种伞 The second kind, not the first!
展开降落伞. Deploying chute.
现在是谁领先呢? Who's winning the race?
退下 不许靠近 是闪电麦昆! Back off! Back away! It's Lightning McQueen!
不 没关系的 告诉他们吧板牙 解释给他们听 No, it's OK! Tell 'em, Mater. Explain.
好的 Okay.
一直有些人在蓄意搞破坏 Somebody's been sabotaging
整个比赛和伤害比赛中的赛车 我知道是谁 the racers and hurtin' the cars, and I know who.
慢着. 女王陛下. Oh, wait. Your Majesty.
炸弹 那是炸弹! Bomb! It's a bomb!
所有人卧倒 退后 快退下 Everybody, down! Back up! Move it!
从台子上下去 快! Get off the stage! Move it!
不要开火 他取不下来那个炸弹 Hold your fire! He can't disarm it!
板牙 我不知道你想干什么 但是请你退下 Mater, I don't know what you're doing, but stand down now.
这哪里和油车水镇一样啊. This ain't nothing at all like Radiator Springs.
板牙 只说重点! Mater, just cut to the chase.
好吧 就是他! Okay. It's him.
什么 我?你一定是疯了吧 What? Me? You've got to be crazy.
我知道是你是当我意识到 I figured it out when I realized
这个炸弹用的都是方向螺栓 y'all attached this ticking time bomb with Whitworth bolts
和图片里那个引擎用的螺栓一模一样 the same bolts that hold together that old British engine from the photograph.
何莉! 给我们看那幅图 好的! Holley! Show that picture. OK. ok
我记得他们怎么说英国引擎 I remembered what they say about old British engines:
如果他们不漏油了 那就是他们根本没油了 If there ain't no oil under 'em, there ain't no oil in 'em.
他在说什么啊 What is he talking about?
在日本那个派对上漏油的人是你而不是我 It was you leaking oil at the party in Japan.
你就是故意怪罪我的 You just blamed it on me.
太阳能电子车是不用油的 笨蛋 Electric cars don't use oil, you twit.
那就是你在假装了 你根本没有改装成太阳能汽车 Then you're fakin' it. You didn't convert to no electric.
只要我们打开他的前盖 就能看到和图片上一样的那台引擎了 If we pop that hood, we'll see that engine from that picture.
他疯了 他会把我们全都害死的! This lorry's crazy! He's going to kill us all!
离我远点 Stay away!
可是阿克勒爵士是比赛的主办者啊 他为什么要伤害大家呢 But Sir Axlerod created the race. Why would he want to hurt anyone?
那样会让新式能源败坏名声 那么大家都会去用汽油的. To make allinol look bad so everybody'd go back to using oil.
是他自己说的 用他伪装之后的声音 He said it himself with that disguised voice.
伪装之后的声音 你在说什么啊 你这个疯子 Disguised voice? What are you talking about? You're nuts, you are!
他们这样解决不了问题的 我们应该走了 奶奶 This is going nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother.
再等等 我想看看事情会怎么发展 One moment, I'd like to see where this is going.
板牙 新式能源是他发明的 Mater, he created allinol.
但是假如是他发现了那块巨大的油田呢 But what if he found that huge oil field
正当世界都在寻找替代能源的时候 just as the world was trying to find something else?
假如他发明新式能源就是为了让替代能源败坏名声呢 What if he came up with allinol just to make alternative fuel look bad?
假如 你所有的事情都是在猜测吗 "What if?" You're basing this on a "what if"?
好了 不能再等了 撤离这个地方 Okay, that's it. Lads, clear out.
慢着 谁来救救我 这家伙疯了! Wait! Somebody save me! The lorry's crazy!
离我远点 你个白痴 板牙! Keep away, you idiot! Mater!
板牙! 谁来救救我? Mater! Someone do something!
你简直太疯狂了 你简直 解除!! You're insane, you are! Deactivate!
炸弹已解除. 祝您过得愉快 阿克勒爵士. Bomb deactivated. Have a nice day, Sir Axlerod.
图片上的引擎 完全一样! The engine from the photo. It's a perfect match.
那辆拖车是怎么发现的 How did the tow truck figure it out?
从今天起我每场比赛你都得来! It's official. You're cning to all my races from now on.
这才像话吗 Now you're talkin'!
板牙 我们走吧 该你上场了 Mater, let's go. You're on.
女王陛下 容我为您介绍 Your Majesty, may I present
以英国荣誉骑士团的名义 for the investiture of honorary knighthood of the British Realm...
来自油车水镇的拖车板牙 Tow Mater of Radiator Springs.
上吧 伙计 Go get 'em, buddy.
这里我亲自封你为拖车板牙爵士称号 I hereby dub thee Sir Tow Mater.
爵士 不用了 直接叫我板牙就好了 女王陛下. Sir? Shoot, you can just call me Mater, Your Majesty.
我可不想听别人叫我爵士 I don't wanna hear none of this "sir" business.
顺便问一下 你们认识么 By the way, have y'all met each other?
女王 这是麦昆 麦昆 这是女王 Queen, McQueen. McQueen, Queen.
麦昆 麦克米赛尔 麦克米赛尔 麦昆 女王 麦克米赛尔 McQueen, McMissile. McMissile, McQueen. Queen, McMissile.
我当时身后的喷射机火力全开 So there we was, my rocket jets going full blast,
麦昆紧紧抓住我 McQueen hanging on for dear life
突然两个讨厌的次品车拿着枪不知道从哪冒了出来 when suddenly them two nasty lemons cne out of nowheres, guns drawed.
我们几乎要被干掉了 We was goners.
然后 这辆漂亮的间谍车 But then, out of nowhere this beautiful spy car
从天上飞过来救了我们 swoops in from the sky to save us!
这个故事太有意思了 年轻人 That's a very entertaining story, young man.
噢 米妮 拜托 这不可能是真的 Oh, Minny, please. Come on!
这些都是他编出来的 火箭 飞车什么的 None of this happened. Rocket jets, flying spy cars.
你说得对 听起来是有些离谱了 No, you're quite right. It does sound a bit farfetched.
何莉! 你来这里干嘛~ Holley! What are you doin' here?
你好啊 板牙! 再次见到你太开心了 Hello, Mater! It's so good to see you again.
芬恩! Finn!
我们的卫星接到了一个紧急信息 Our satellites picked up an urgent cnmuniqu?
噢 你们收到我的邮件了~ So you gota my email.
你们在这一定会玩的很开心的 Y'all is going to have a great time!
乡亲们 这是芬恩 麦克米尔斯 他是个秘密特工 Everybody, this here's Finn McMissile. He's a secret agent.
不许说出去噢 Don't tell nobody.
还有这是何莉 希夫特. And this is Holley Shiftwell.
她是... 我是板牙的女朋友! She's... I'm Mater's girlfriend.
很高兴认识你们 It's so nice to meet you all.
轨道现在相信你了 Guido believe you now.
哇 亲爱的 你那个凹痕好严重啊 Whoa, honey. You got a nasty dent there.
是啊 这么说那就是你飞过去 Yeah. Was that from when you swooped in
在伦敦救下他们时候伤到的么 and you saved them in London?
范! 怎么了 我只是问问而已 Van! What? I'm just asking!
别担心亲爱的 我的罗蒙不一会就能帮你修好的. Don't you worry. My baby Ramone can get that fixed up for you in no time.
当然了 没问题 我这就去取我的工具 Yeah, sure thing. No problemo. Let me go get my tools.
噢 不用了 我要留下这个凹痕 因为它十分的珍贵 Oh, no. I'm keeping that dent. It's way too valuable.
珍贵的凹痕? 他一定和板牙一样疯了 A valuable dent? She's as crazy as Mater.
他俩真是天生一对啊. Those two are perfect for each other.
还有一件事我不明白 There's one thing I still don't get.
那些坏家伙用脉冲照我的时候 The bad guys hit me with the beam from the camera, right?
为什么我没有... 像一团火球一样炸开? So, why didn't I... Explode in a fiery inferno?
对啊 其实我们也搞不明白 Yeah. We couldn't figure that out, either.
我们的调查人员发现所谓新式能源 其实就是普通的汽油而已 Our investigation proved that allinol was actually gasoline
阿克勒把他设计成一接受电磁脉冲照射就会爆炸的燃料 and Axlerod engineered it so when it got hit by the beam, it would explode.
慢着菲尔莫尔.你说过我的燃料是安全的! Wait a second, Fillmore. You said my fuel was safe!
如果你是在暗指我把那个破烂替代燃料 If you're implying that I switched that rotgut excuse for alternative fuel
换成了我自制的有机无害燃料 with my allnatural, sustainable, organic biofuel
就因为我不相信阿克勒 那你就大错特错了 just because I never trusted Axlerod, you're dead wrong, man!
是他干的! It was him!
用一次 你一辈子也离不开他 Once big oil, always big oil, man.
环保主义者 Treehugger.
油车水镇赛车大奖赛就要开始了 The Radiator Springs Grand Prix is about to begin.
各工作人员 把起跑线清理出来 All spectators, clear the starting line.
我等不了了 今天的比赛一定棒极了 I can't wait to get rockin'. This is gonna be wicked!
是啊 我们每年都该来这里比一次 Yeah, We should do this every year.
我才意识到我们根本没有分出高下来 I just figured we never found out who the world's fastest car is.
另外 没有记者 没有奖杯 只有比赛 Plus, no press, no trophy, just racing.
是我喜欢的方式 弗朗切斯科也喜欢这样 The way I like it. Francesco likes it like this, too.
弗朗切斯科 我想给你介绍... 莎莉小姐. Francesco, I'd like you to meet... Signorina Sally.
我是认真的 It is official.
闪电麦昆是世界上最幸福的汽车 Lightning McQueen is the luckiest car in the world.
哇 谢谢你这么说. Why, thank you.
当然啦 他今天必须要跑赢我才能幸福! Which he will have to be to have a chance against Francesco today!
终点线见咯 等等 那是什么? See you at the finish line, What is that?
只是我应景做出来的小标志而已了 Just something I had made up for the occasion.
做的不错吗 麦昆 很有趣 Isa good, McQueen. Very funny.
我做的那个牌子当然更好玩了 不过你这个也不赖. Wasa funnier when I did it, but it'sa very funny.
你还打算做什么呢 卸下来你的挡泥板么? What are you going to do next? Are you going to take off your fenders?
尝试一下吧 你会喜欢那样做的 Try it. You'll like it.
原来他也没那么帅了 So, he's not so goodlooking.
别骗我了 我没上当 我是说真的 Yeah. Nice try. I'm serious!
这就是我为什么爱你~莎莉 That's why I love you, Sally.
祝我好运~ 你不需要运气就能赢的 Wish me luck! You don't need it!
噢~那个佛朗西斯科长的还真帅啊 Oohhm! That Francesco is finelooking!
看看那些开放式车轮 And those open wheels.
喔 我也要给自己来一对 Ooh, I'm gonna have to go get myself some coolant.
冲啊 小闪 Go, Lightning!
加油 斯迪克斯! 继续保持 哥们 Go, Stickers! Right on, man!
打败他们 加油!加油 Go get 'em, tiger! Bravo, bravo!
闪电加油 麦昆加油 呜呼 Go, Lightning, go! Go, McQueen! Whoohoo!
芬恩 我们该走了 Finn Time to go.
希德利加好了油 随时准备出发了 Siddeley's gassed, geared and ready to fly.
你们这就要走了? 我们还有任务 You're leavin' already? We've got another mission.
只是路过来接一个人的 Just stopped by here to pick something up.
我的直觉告诉我你们找的是我? Somethin' tells me you're not talkin' about souvenir bumper stickers.
女王陛下钦点你参加这次任务 板牙 Her Majesty asked for you personally, Mater.
可是我说过了 我不是个间谍啊 我们知道你不是 But I told y'all before, I'm not a spy. We know.
不管你是不是间谍 你依然是我们见过最聪明最诚实的汽车了 Spy or not, you're still the smartest, most honest chap we've ever met.
你忘了说长得最帅 哈哈 谢啦 Don't forget massively charming. Well, thanks.
可是不论和你们一起有多么有趣 这里... But as much fun as it was hangin' with y'all, this...
这里才是家 This is home.
没关系 我们理解你 不过我会回来的. That's all right. We understand. But I'll be back.
你还欠我那个约会呢 You still owe me that first date.
不管有什么我们能为你做的 只要开口就好了 If there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.
我很感激~ 谢谢 Well, I sure appreciate that. Thank you.
其实 有一件事情 Actually, there is one thing.
哇噢!我真该死!
谢了 板牙! Thanks, Mater!
不可能! Impossible!
哈哈! 板牙! Haha, Mater!
看呐 他们把火箭喷射器给我留下了. Check it out. They let me keep the rockets.
我在终点线等你来啊 哥们. I'll see you at the finish line, buddy!
是我等你才对! Not if I see you first!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
