汽车总动员
好 来吧 专心 OK... Here we go. Focus.
速度 我就是速度 Speed. I am speed.
一位冠军 42位失败者 One winner, 42 losers.
我会把失败者当早餐吃掉的 I eat losers for breakfast.
早餐 Breakfast.
稍等 也许我已经吃过早餐了 Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast.
稍微休息一下也不错 不不不 专注 加速 A little break y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed.
疾上加疾 快上加快 I'm faster than fast. Quicker than quick.
我就是"闪电"! I am lightning!
喂 "闪电" 准备好了吗 Hey, Lightning! You ready?
喔耶 "闪电"已经准备好了 Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready
咔嚓! Ka chow!
卖天线球喔 Get your antenna balls here!
冲啊 "闪电"! Go, Lightnin'!
哇喔! 说的没错 伙计 Whoo! You got that right, slick.
欢迎回到狄纳哥400 Welcne back to the Dinoco 400.
我是鲍伯凯特拉斯 以及我的好友岱洛卡崔普 I'm Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip.
赛车史上一场至关重要的比赛正在进行之中 We're midway through what may be an historic day for racing.
鲍伯 我的油压现在高到不行 Bob, my oil pressure's through the roof.
如果再继续这样剌激下去 我就得被拖吊出去了! If this gets more exciting, they're gonna have to tow me outta the booth!
没错 岱洛 Right, Darrell.
三位选手以平分的方式 Three cars are tied for the season points lead,
进入今年的总决赛 heading into the final race of the season.
赢得这场比赛的人不仅得到年度总冠军 更将得到活塞杯 And the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup.
绰号"国王"的选手史崔普惠特 Does The King, Strip Weathers,
会在退役之前再得到一项冠军吗? have one more victory in him before retirement?
他一向都是狄纳哥的常胜将军 He's been Dinoco's golden boy for years!
他能否再赢一次活塞杯呢? Can he win them one last Piston Cup?
像往常一样 别忘了第二名的选手奇克希克斯 And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick Hicks.
他的整个职业生涯 都一直紧咬着"国王"不放 He's been chasing that tailfin his entire career.
奇克认为今年时机已到 Chick thought this was his year.
也许他可以从"国王"的阴影下走出来 His chance to finally emerge from The King's shadow.
但他意想不到的是 "闪电"麦坤! But the last thing he expected was... Lightning McQueen!
我想大家都没预料到这种情况 You know, I don't think anybody expected this.
赛季开始时麦坤只是个无名小卒 The rookie sensation came into the season unknown.
但现在没有人不认识他了 But everyone knows him now.
他会成为第一个赢得 活塞杯的新人并入主迪纳哥吗? Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco?
传奇"国王" 凶猛"路霸" 新人"闪电"! The legend, the runner up, and the rookie!
三辆赛车 一个冠军! Three cars, one champion!
你休想! No you don't.
嘿! Hey!
开得太棒了! What a ride!
追上去 麦坤! 追上去! Go get 'em, McQueen! Go get 'em!
我爱你 "闪电"! I love you, Lightning!
迪纳哥是我的! Dinoco is all mine.
第三个弯脚处有麻烦了! Trouble, turn three!
看你怎么过来 麦坤 领先者的后面发生了大碰撞 Get through that, McQueen. Huge crash behind the leaders!
等等 岱洛 麦坤冲进了混乱之中 Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage.
他不可能穿过那里的! There's no way the rookie can make it through!
他会被撞烂的 Not in one piece, that is.
耶! Yeah!
"闪电"!喔! Lightning! Oh!
快看啊!麦坤冲出来了 Look at that! McQueen made it through!
"闪电"麦坤又一次上演精彩表演 A spectacular move by Lightning McQueen!
耶!咔嚓! Yeah! Ka chow!
"闪电"!"闪电"!"闪电"! "闪电"!"闪电"!"闪电"! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!
耶 麦坤!咔嚓! Yeah, McQueen! Ka chow!
当大家都进入维修站的时候 While everyone heads into the pits,
只有麦坤留在赛道上保持领先 McQueen stays out to take the lead!
别把我拖出去 教练 我还能比赛! Don't take me out, coach. I can still race!
觉得怎么样?漂亮吧 What do you think? A thing of beauty.
麦坤出来了! 什么? McQueen made it! What?
他没有进站! He's not pitting!
你们得让我出去 快点!我要去追他! You gotta get me out there! Let's go! Get me back out there!
麦坤没有进站! McQueen's not going into the pits!
这个新人解雇了他的领队 这赛季的第三个了! The rookie fired his crew chief. The third this season!
看起来他喜欢单干 冲 冲啊! Says he likes working alone. Go, go!
看来奇克在维修站里耽误了不少时间 Looks like Chick got caught up in the pits.
对呀 像这样的的停站 他有的路要赶了 Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lot of ground to make up.
准备好 伙计们 比赛要重新开始了 Get ready, boys, we're cning to the restart!
让开 让开 让开! Come on, cne on, cne on!
我们需要换胎! 伙计们 快点! We need tires now! Come on, let's go!
不不不不!不要换胎 只要加油 什么? No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas! What?
你需要新轮胎呀 白痴! You need tires, you idiot!
看来麦坤今天只加油就好了 Looks like it's gas and go's for McQueen today.
对呀 又不换轮胎 Right. No tires again.
通常那只会给你带来短暂的优势 但之后会害了你的 That's a short term gain, long term loss,
不过看起来这对麦坤不适用 嘿 看来他比我们懂的还多 but it's workin' for him. He obviously knows somethin' we don't know.
快结束了 岱洛 比赛剩下最后一圈 麦坤领先了一大截 This is it, Darrell. One lap to go and Lightning McQueen has a huge lead.
他的冠军已经手到擒来了 可以把啦啦队叫出来欢呼了吧! He's got it in the bag. Call in the dogs and put out the fire!
我们有一个新冠军了! We're gonna crown us a new champion!
终点线 我来啦! Checkered flag, here I cne!
糟糕!麦坤爆胎了! No! McQueen's blown a tire!
只剩最后一个弯 他到的了吗? And with only one turn to go! Can he make it?
你这个笨蛋! You fool!
麦坤爆胎了!他爆胎了! McQueen's blown a tire! He's blown a tire!
快追快追! Go, go, go!
他又爆了另一个胎! He's lost another tire!
"国王"和"路霸"快速拉近距离! 他们一起进入三号弯脚 King and Chick cne up fast! They're entering turn three!
加油 Come on.
真是难以置信 鲍伯! I don't believe what I'm watching, Bob!
"闪电"麦坤和他的活塞杯奖座只差一百尺! Lightning McQueen is 100 feet from his Piston Cup!
"国王"和"路霸"过了四号个弯 The King and Chick rounding turn four.
最后一段了 冠军是...冠军是 Down the stretch they cne! And it's, and it's...
太紧凑了 相差太小了 简直不敢相信! It's too close to call! Too close! I don't believe it!
"闪电"! Lightning!
最最引人入胜 最最精彩的... 真不敢相信! The most spectacular, amazing... I don't believe it!
史上最精彩的结局! ...unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!
我们都不知道谁获得了冠军! 看啊! And we don't know who won! Look at that!
这太接近了 能再放一遍吗? That's very close to call. Can we play that again?
嘿 不准拍照!出去! Hey, no cameras! Get outta here!
我们在冠军通道等待最终结果 We're here in Victory Lane, awaiting the results.
麦坤 刚才你不换车胎实在是太大胆了 McQueen, that was a risky move, not taking tires.
你倒是说说 Tell me about it!
你会不会后悔 你没有维修团队呢 Are you sorry you didn't have a crew chief out there?
喔 可莉 赛车不是只顾输赢就好的 Oh, Kori. There's a lot more to racing than just winning.
如果我轻易的领先一整圈夺冠 那还有什么意思 I mean, taking the race by a full lap... Where's the entertainment in that?
我要给观众们剌激感呀 I wanted to give folks a little sizzle.
剌激? 我会后悔没有维修队吗? Sizzle? Am I sorry I don't have a crew chief?
不 当然不会 因为我自己一人就搞定了 No, I'm not. 'Cause I'm a one man show.
什么?喔 好吧 What? Oh, yeah, right.
真有自信的"闪电"麦坤 That was a confident Lightning McQueen.
从终点线为您带来的时况转播 我是可莉特布瓦茨 Live from Victory Lane, I'm Kori Turbowitz.
喂 闪开 嘿 查克 Get outta the shot. Yo, Chuck.
查克你在干嘛? 你挡住摄影机了! Chuck, what are you doing? You're blockin' the camera!
大家都想看闪电 什么? Everyone wants to see the bolt. What?
退后退后 就是这样!快 伙计们 Now, back away. That's it! Come on, guys.
唉呀 你们这是干嘛 我们不干了你!自己一人搞定吧 Whoa, team! Where are you going? We quit, Mr. One Man Show!
喔喔 随便吧 Oh, OK, leave. Fine.
要再找到一个能 帮我加油的人很难吗? How will I ever find anyone else who knows how to fill me up with gas?
再见 查克 我不叫查克! Adios, Chuck! And my name is not Chuck!
哦 随便吧 Oh, whatever.
喂 麦坤!叫你呢 麦坤! Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen!
刚才的比赛可真漂亮啊 Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin' out there.
我是说我! 嗯 好吧 By me! Oh, yeah.
太棒了! 欢迎来到奇克时代! Zinger! Welcne to the Chick era, baby!
不过活塞杯是我的 伙计 是我的 The Piston Cup... It's mine, dude. It's mine.
我觉得迪纳哥蓝蛮适合我的 迪纳哥蓝! Hey, fellas, how do you think I'd look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue!
你做你的白日梦吧 "雷"先生 In your dreams, Thunder.
哈 没错 "雷"? 他干嘛叫我"雷"? Yeah, right. Thunder? What's he talkin' about, "Thunder"?
喔 你知道 打雷一向都是在闪电之后啊 You know, 'cause thunder always cnes after lightning.
咔乒!咔乓! Ka ping! Ka pow!
你们谁了解雷吗? 不清楚 Who knew about the thunder thing? I didn't.
我们要闪电! 这就对了! Give us the bolt! That's right.
往右转 对着镜头 Right in the lens.
伙计 秀一下闪电! 笑一个 麦坤! Show me the bolt, baby! Smile, McQueen!
秀一下闪电 麦坤! 就是这样! Show me the bolt, McQueen! That's it!
比赛结果太接近了 迪纳哥以你为荣 That was one close finish. You sure made Dinoco proud.
谢谢你 "国王" Thank you, King.
泰仕 这些年你一直对我很好 Well, Tex, you've been good to me all these years.
我只是尽全力去比赛而已 It's the least I could do.
不管结果怎样 你永远都是我的冠军 Whatever happens, you're a winner to me, you old daddy rabbit.
谢了 亲爱的 没有你我什么都做不成 Thanks, dear. Wouldn't be nothing without you.
咔嚓! Kch i ka chow!
我是蜜亚 我是蒂亚 I'm Mia. I'm Tia.
我们是你的头号粉丝! 咔嚓! We're, like, your biggest fans! Ka chow!
我爱做自己! I love being me.
好了 女孩们 可以了 我们爱你 "闪电"! OK, girls, that's it. We love you, Lightning!
小子 你真是个胆大的选手 Hey, buddy. You're one gutsy racer.
噢 "国王"先生你好 Oh, hey, Mr. The King.
你拥有的天份是其它选手 You got more talent in one lug nut
一辈子都得不到的 than a lot of cars has got in their whole body.
是吗?这个... 可是你太笨了 Really? Oh, that... But you're stupid.
什么? 小子 赛车不是独角戏 Excuse me? This ain't a one man deal, kid.
你得变聪明点 去找个好的团队 You need to wise up and get a good crew chief and a good team.
没有好的团队帮你 你是不可能赢的 You ain't gonna win unless you got good folks behind you,
你要让他们做好他们的工作 and you let them do their job, like they should.
就像我告诉孩子们在商店里 好的团队 Like I tell the boys at the shop... A good team.
没错 Yeah...
咔嚓!咔乓! Ka chow! Ka pow!
哦 "闪电"! Oh, Lightning!
你要是能解决这些问题 就会变得更好了 If you figure that out you just gonna be OK.
嗯 好吧 谢谢你的关心与建议 Oh, yeah, that... That is spectacular advice.
谢谢你 "国王"先生 Thank you, Mr. The King.
女士们先生们 Ladies and gentlemen,
今天是活塞杯历史上 我们第一次 for the first time in Piston Cup history...
一个新手赢得活塞杯 A rookie has won the Piston Cup.
没错! Yes!
...结果是三人平手 ... we have a three way tie.
嘿 麦坤 很尴尬吧 Hey, that must be really embarrassing.
不过我不会想太多的 因为尴尬的不是我 哈哈 But I wouldn't worry about it. Because I didn't do it!
主办单位决定三位平手的选手 Piston Cup officials have determined that a tiebreaker race
一个礼拜后在加州进行殊死赛 between the three leaders will be held in California in one week.
谢谢!谢谢你们!谢谢! Well, thank you! Thanks to all of you out there! Thank you!
小子 看谁先到加州谁就可得到迪纳哥 Hey, first one to California gets Dinoco all to himself.
不 不是我 你才酷 No, not me! No, you rock, and you know that!
喔耶!太棒了 Oh, yeah! Whoo!
嗯!好吧! Yep! All right! Got it!
谁先到加州谁就得到迪纳哥 "First one to California gets Dinoco all to himself."
我倒要来看看是谁先到 奇克 Oh, we'll see who gets there first, Chick.
小子 恭喜你得到平手 别说了 Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie. I don't want to talk about it.
我们走吧 麦大叔 你把我的车厢拿到哪去了? Let's go, Mack. Saddle up. What'd you do with my trailer?
我把它停在你的赞助商的蓬子里了 什么? I parked it at your sponsor's tent. What?
你得去那边露个脸 Gotta make your personal appearance.
不不不 不要啊 No. No! No, no, no, no!
是的是的 我是闪电麦坤 Yes, yes, yes! Lightning McQueen here.
我用"锈不来"保险杠防锈药膏 And I use Rust eze Medicated Bumper Ointment, new rear end formula!
"锈不来"保护你已经生锈的保险杠 不再锈下去 Nothing soothes a rusty bumper like Rust eze.
哇 看看这个光泽! Wow! Look at that shine!
用"锈不来"你也可以跟我一样亮 Use Rust eze and you too can look like me!
咔嚓! Ka chow!
我在沼泽地见过这辆车 I met this car from Swampscott.
他已经锈到不成个样子了 He was so rusty he didn't even cast a shadow.
你从车顶都可以看到他的底盘了 You could see his dirty undercarriage.
唉 我恨生锈的车子 这有损我的形象 I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image.
至少他们帮你出了赞助费 你必须帮他们打广告 They did give you your big break. Besides, it's in your contract.
拜托别说了行吗? 去把车厢接起来吧 Oh, will you stop, please? Just go get hooked up.
冬天是个可怕的东西 不用猜测 不用怀疑 Winter is a grand old time. Of this there are no ifs or buts.
不过记住 所有的盐份和污渍 But remember, all that salt and grime...
会把你的螺丝锈掉 也会把你冻坏 Can rust your bolts and freeze your...
嘿 你们看 他来了 Hey, look! There he is!
我们的准冠军! Our almost champ!
快过来坐 Get your rear end in here.
"闪电"麦坤 你真是太快了 Lightning McQueen, you are wicked fast!
这种比赛小意思 你是真正的冠军! That race was a pisser! You were booking!
拜托让让路 你是我的偶像! Give me a little room. You're my hero!
我知道 Yes, I know.
谢谢 弗列德 "Fred." Fred, thank you.
他知道我名字!他知道我名字! He knows my name. He knows my name!
你气色不错啊 弗列德 Looking good, Freddie!
谢谢你 "闪电" 今年我们业绩好多了 Thanks to you, Lightning, we had a banner year!
我们的盈余还可帮你买个车头灯 We might clear enough to buy you some headlights.
你是说他没有车头灯? You saying he doesn't have headlights?
对呀 他的车头灯其实是贴纸 That's what I'm telling ya. They're stickers!
好吧 你们应该知道 赛车是不需要车头灯的 Well, you know, racecars don't need headlights,
因为赛场永远都是亮的 because the track is always lit.
我的兄弟们和你不一样 他们还是要头灯 Yeah, well, so is my brother, but he still needs headlights.
女士们先生们 "闪电"麦坤 Ladies and gentlemen, Lightning McQueen!
自由鸟乐队! Free Bird!
"锈不来保险杠药膏"赛车队 You know, the Rust eze Medicated Bumper Ointment team
今天跑了一场漂亮的比赛 ran a great race today.
记得喔 用"锈不来" And remember, with a little Rust eze...
以及非常好的运气 And an insane amount of luck,
你也可以跟我一样亮 咔嚓 ...you too, can look like me. Ka chow.
嘿 小子 我们爱你 Hey, kid. We love ya.
期待明年和你的合作 And we're looking forward to another great year.
就像今年一样! Just like this year!
那是不可能的事 Not on your life.
不要像我兄弟一样开车 没错 不要想他那样! Don't drive like my brother! Yeah, don't drive like my brother!
加州 我们来了 California, here we cne!
迪纳哥 我们来了! Dinoco, here we cne!
喔 唔 我正好需要这个 喂? Oh... oh... uh, I needed this. Hello?
这是世上最快的赛车"闪电"麦坤吗? Is this Lightning McQueen, the world's fastest racing machine?
这是世上最棒的经纪人哈夫吗? Is this Harv, the world's greatest agent?
能当你的经纪人真是我的荣幸 And it is such an honor to be your agent
我都不太好意思要抽你10%的佣金 that it almost hurts me to take ten percent of your winnings.
总之 真是场漂亮的比赛 Merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity. Anyway, what a race, champ!
我没 我自己没看到比赛 不过我听说你表现得非常棒 I didn't see it, but I heard you were great.
谢了 哈夫 Thanks, Harv.
对了 主办单位给你20张殊死赛的入场卷 Listen, they're giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali.
我会帮你分发给你的朋友们 把名字告诉我 I'll pass 'em on to your friends. Shoot me the names.
你得让我为你服务 没错 朋友 You let Harv rock it for you, baby. Right. Friends.
是啊 嗯... Yes, there's...
好的 我知道了 "大明星" OK, I get it, Mr. Popular.
你太受欢迎朋友多到数不清 等你到了那里 So many you can't even narrow it down. Hey, when you get to town,
你得多花点时间陪你的朋友 you better make time for your best friend!
和你老友吃顿饭什么的 Break bread with your mishpocheh here!
对啊 那一定很好玩 我们可以 That'd be great! We should totally...
好了 我要挂了 再跟我联络吧 拜拜 OK, I gotta jump, kid. Let me know how it goes. I'm out.
什么?旅行车 What? A minivan?
拜托 麦大叔 你开得太慢了 Come on, you're in the slow lane.
你现在载的可是"闪电"麦坤耶 This is Lightning McQueen you're hauling here.
我想停下来喘口气 孩子 Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid.
老麦需要休息休息 这可不行 Old Mack needs a rest. Absolutely not.
我们要熬夜开到加州 我们说好了的 We're driving all night till we get to California. We agreed to it.
熬夜?你知道交通部规定不可 All night? May I remind you federal DOT regs state...
拜托 麦大叔 我要赶在"路霸"前到加州 Come on, I need to get there before Chick and hang with Dinoco.
看那些睡得正熟的卡车们 All those sleeping trucks.
小子 我不知道我撑不撑得下去 Hey, kid, I don't know if I can make it.
你可以的 麦大叔 没问题 Oh, sure you can, Mack.
我会陪你一起熬夜 Look, it'll be easy. I'll stay up with you.
整晚吗? 是的 整晚 All night? All night long.
呃! Uh!
喂 DJ 干嘛? Hey, yo, D.J. What up?
这老头在打瞌睡呢 We got ourselves a nodder.
美妙的音乐 Pretty music.
靖狗 变个线 Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man.
在你后面 耶! Right back at ya! Yeah!
啊 不小心错过了 你要去渡假啊? Oops! I missed. You going on vacation?
喔 不! 他要打喷嚏啦! Oh, no, Snot Rod... He's gonna blow!
阿...阿...阿嚏! Ah... Ah... Ah choo!
祝你健康! Gesundheit!
实在不该在困的时候开车的 One should never drive while drowsy.
呃!啊! Uh! Ah!
麦大叔! Mack!
麦大叔! Mack!
麦大叔! Mack!
嘿 麦大叔!麦大叔! Hey, Mack! Mack!
麦大叔! Mack!
麦大叔 等等我! Mack, wait for me!
麦大叔! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔! Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔... Mack! Mack...
等等!麦大叔! ...wait up! Mack.
麦大叔!麦大叔! Mack! Mack!
什么?你不是麦大叔 What? You're not Mack.
麦大叔?我可不是麦大叔 拜托 我可是皮特比尔特 Mack? I ain't no Mack! I'm a Peterbilt, for dang sake!
把你的车头灯打开吧 白痴 Turn on your lights, you moron!
麦大叔 州际公路 Mack... The Interstate!
呃? Huh?
在我的镇上不准你开这么快 Not in my town, you don't.
喔 不! Oh, no.
说不定他能帮我 Oh, maybe he can help me!
他在对我开枪 为什么他要射我? He's shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me?
我好多年没开这么快了 I haven't gone this fast in years.
我引擎快爆了 I'm gonna blow a gasket or somethin'.
蛇行!蛇行!蛇行! Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine!
搞什么? What in the blue blazes?
他是个疯子 Crazy hot rodder.
我跟你说 每次闪第三下时就特别慢 I'm telling you, man, every third blink is slower.
60年代对你的影响不好 对吧? The sixties weren't good to you, were they?
什么?前面不是州际公路 What? That's not the Interstate!
不不不 不要啊 No, no, no, no, no, no!
不是只有我看见吧? I'm not the only one seeing this, right?
来了! 哇塞 伙计 Incning! Whoa, man.
不! 嘿! No! Hey!
哇!哇!哇!哇! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我的轮胎! My tires!
飞吧 史丹利!飞向自由 Fly away, Stanley. Be free!
小子 你的麻烦大了 Boy, you're in a heap of trouble.
记者现在洛杉矶国际赛道为您实况转播 We're live at the Los Angeles International Speedway
第一位选手"闪电"麦坤 as the first cnpetitor, Lightning McQueen,
现在已经到达了 is arriving at the track.
他要去和赛车女郎约会的事是真的吗? Is it true he's gonna pose for Cargirl?
你的战略是什么? What's your strategy?
怎么啦?我忘了擦我的挡泥板吗? What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?
麦柛的司机到了加州 但麦坤却失踪了 McQueen's driver arrived in California, but McQueen was missing.
赛车"闪电麦坤"失踪 而他却应该在几天后参加空前的比赛 McQueen was reported missing. ...to race an unprecedented...
赞助商公开声明不知道他在哪里 Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is.
我希望"闪电"没事 希望他别碰上了麻烦 I hope Lightning's OK. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to him.
不知道谁比较难找 "闪电"麦坤或是他的维修队长 I don't know what's harder to find, McQueen or a chief who'll work with him!
我们一定要尽全力找到"闪电"麦坤! Lightning McQueen must be found at all costs!
每个人都在问相同的问题:麦坤在哪里? They're all asking the same question: Where is McQueen?
哦 伙计 Oh, boy.
我在哪里? Where am I?
早啊 睡美人! 啊! Mornin', sleepin' beauty! Ah!
我去烧个水你就醒过来了 Boy, I was wonderin' when you was gonna wake up.
你想要什么都给你 不要伤害我 Take whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!
轮胎锁? 为什么我的轮胎被锁上了 A parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on?
发生了什么事? 你真有意思 What's going on here? Please! You're funny.
我已经开始喜欢你了 我叫脱线 I like you already. My name's Mater.
脱线? Mater?
对呀 就像少根筋的意思 Yeah, like "tuh mater," but without the "tuh".
你叫什么名字? 你不知道我名字? What's your name? You don't know my name?
呃... Uh...
不知道...你也叫脱线? No, I know your name. Is your name Mater too?
什么? What?
我必须要赶去加州 我现在在哪里? Look, I need to get to California as fast as possible. Where am I?
你在哪里?啊哈 Where are you? Shoot!
你在油车水镇 You're in Radiator Springs.
这是一个漂亮的小镇 The cutest little town in Carburetor County.
噢 太棒了 真是太棒了 Oh, great. Just great!
如果你觉得这样就棒的话 你该去看看镇上其它地方 Well, if you think that's great, you should see the rest of the town.
说真的 我很想去看看其它地方 You know, I'd love to see the rest of the town!
所以你把门打开 解开我的锁 So if you could just open the gate, take this boot off,
我们两个一起去逛逛吧看看附近的好景点 you and me, we go cruisin', check out the local scene...
太棒了 会是什么样的景色呢? Dad gum! How'd that be, Tuhmater?
酷! 脱线! Cool! Mater!
我不是叫你不要跟犯人说话的嘛? What did I tell you about talkin' to the accused?
不说话 To not to.
那你就快闭嘴 把他拖去交通法庭吧 Well, quit your yappin' and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court.
好吧 我们晚点再聊 脱线 Well, we'll talk later, Mater.
再聊 脱线 真好笑 "Later, Mater." That's funny!
油车水镇交通法院 现在开庭 The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will cne to order!
嘿 你刮坏了我的漆! 我要揍扁你 Hey, you scratched my paint! I oughta take a blowtorch to you, man!
你把道路弄坏了! 你是一辆罪恶深重的车 You broke a the road! You a very bad car!
法西斯! 共产党! Fascist! Commie!
警官 你能不能告诉我这要开多久 Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take?
我必须赶去加州 I gotta get to California, pronto.
你的律师呢? Where's your lawyer?
不知道 大概跑去大溪地了吧 他在那边租了个渡假村 I don't know. Tahiti maybe. He's got a timeshare there.
他如果被控没有律师的话 法院将指派一位律师给他 When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign one to him. Hey!
喂 有没有人想当他的律师啊? Anyone want to be his lawyer?
好吧 让我来 警长 Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!
起立 今天的法官是蓝天博士 All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding.
炫耀狂 Show off.
祷告蓝天博士对你手下留情吧 May Doc have mercy on your soul.
好啊 All right,
我想知道 到底是谁把我的镇搞成这样 I wanna know who's responsible for wreckin' my town, Sheriff.
我要把他的引擎盖拆下来 I want his hood on a platter!
我要把他关在牢里直到他腐烂 I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that.
我要把他关在牢里 直到监狱都垮下来 I'm gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him,
然后把他移到另一个监狱 直到另一个监狱也垮下来 and then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot.
我还要 I'm...
把他丢出去 警长 Throw him out of here, Sheriff.
把他丢出我的法庭 把他赶出我的镇 I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town!
结案 太好了 Case dismissed. Yes!
嘿 我这个辩护律师做得不错嘛 Boy, I'm purty good at this lawyerin' stuff.
不好意思我迟到了 法官大人 Sorry I'm late, Your Honor!
哇 保时捷 她一定是我的律师派来的 Holy Porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office.
喂 谢谢你赶来 不过这案子已经解决了 Hey, thanks for cnin', but we're all set.
他无罪释放了我 他无罪释放你? He's letting me go. He's letting you go?
对呀 你今天的工作轻松吧 Yeah, your job's pretty easy today.
你现在只要站在那边让我好好看着你 All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you.
听好 我直说吧 我跟你一起去吃晚餐吧 咔嚓 Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. Pi cha kow!
什么?哦!啊! 咔嚓! What the...? Ow! Oh! Ka chow!
拜托! 没关系 我了解你的感受 Please! I know. I get that reaction a lot.
我常常让别人感受到前所未有的感觉 I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand.
不好意思 我吓到你了吗? Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
有一点 不过我没事 A little bit, but I'll be all right.
呃 我去跟法官谈谈 OK. I'm gonna go talk to the judge.
去吧 宝贝 不过小心点 Do what you gotta do, baby. But listen. Be careful.
这里的人脑袋都有点秀逗 如果你知道我的意思 Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean.
咔嚓! Ka ching!
谢谢你的忠告 I'll keep that in mind.
你好啊 脱线 你好呀 莎莉 Hey there, Mater. Howdy, Sally.
大家好 早安 Hi, folks! Good morning!
你认识她? You know her?
她是镇上的律师 也是我的未婚妻 She's the town attorney and my fiancee.
什么? What?
开玩笑的 她只喜欢我的外表 Nah, I'm just kiddin'. She just likes me for my body.
蓝天博士 您今天看起来真帅 你是不是改装了你的后照镜? You look great. You do something different with your side view mirrors?
你到底想说什么 莎莉 What do you want, Sally?
求求你 判他修理被破坏的道路 我们镇上需要道路啊 [Sighing] Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs this.
不行 我看多了他这种人 赛车 No. I know his type. Racecar.
这镇上最不需要的就是赛车 That's the last thing this town needs.
好吧 我本来不想这样 是你逼我的 OK, I didn't want to have to do this, Doc, but you leave me no choice.
各位好市民 你们一定都熟悉这镇上 令人引以为傲的历史吧 Fellow citizens, you're all aware of our town's proud history.
她又来了 Here she goes again.
油车水镇 Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel
是俗称道路之母的66号公路上 strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road!
一颗闪亮的宝石 我们有权利也有义务 It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers
照顾所有穿过这城镇的旅行者 旅行者?什么旅行者? on our stretch of that road. Travelers? What travelers?
不要理他 Ignore him.
可是我问你们 现在路被弄坏了 我们要怎么照顾这些旅行者 But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers
如果没有路给他们开了? if there is no road for them to drive on?
路易奇 你的店里卖什么? 轮胎 Luigi, what do you have at your store? Tires.
但如果没有路可以到达你的店呢? And if no one can get to you?
那我的轮胎就卖不出去 我什么都没有了 I won't sell any... tires. I will lose everything!
芙蓉 你的店里卖什么? 我卖汽油 Flo, what do you have at your store? I have gas.
很多汽油! 好的 伙计们 听我说 Lotsa gas! OK boys, stay with me.
芙蓉 如果没有人能到达你的店加油呢? And, Flo, what'll happen if no one can cne to your station to buy gas?
那我会 被迫关店而搬走 I'll go outta business and... we'll have to leave town.
如果芙蓉关了加油站搬走了我们怎么办? What's gonna happen if Flo leaves town and closes her station?
没有汽油 我们也不能动了 什么? Without gas, we're done for! What?
所以你们不觉得闯祸的人 应该负责修理吗? Don't you think the car responsible should fix our road?
可是唯一够强壮修路的人是大阿尔呀 The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al!
丽姬 阿尔15年前就搬走了 Lizzie, Big Al left like, 15 years ago.
那你干嘛还提他的名字? Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon?
哦 他能办到 Oh, he can do it.
没问题的 他可以修路 他马力足够 所以你们想要他做什么? He's got the horsepower. So, what do you want him to do?
修理马路! Fix the road!
因为我们的城镇是值得修补的! 没错! Because we are a town worth fixing! Yeah!
肃静 [Honking] Order in the court!
看来有人帮我改变了决定 Seems like my mind has been changed for me.
好哇 不要啊 Yeah! No!
判得好 [VW van] Nice ruling.
我不邀请你共进晚餐了 Oh, I am so not taking you to dinner.
哈 没关系 你可以带贝茜去 That's OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie.
哇 你可以跟贝茜共事! Man, you get to work with Bessie!
我也好希望能跟她一起工作 I'd give my left two lug nuts for somethin' like that.
贝茜?贝茜是谁? Bessie? Who's Bessie?
这就是贝茜 镇上最好的铺路机 This here is Bessie, finest road pavin' machine ever built.
我现在判你做社区服务 I'm hereby sentencing you to cnmunity service.
你要在我的监督下修理马路 You're gonna fix the road under my supervision.
什么 这是什么鬼地方! What? This place is crazy!
喂 我知道现在提这个不好 I know this may be a bad time right now,
可是你欠我三万两千元律师费 but you owe me $32,000 in legal fees.
什么? What?
我们会把贝茜接在你后面 你要对她温柔点 We're gonna hitch you up to Bessie, and you're gonna pull her nice.
开什么玩笑 You gotta be kidding me.
你从路的那头开始 You start there where the road begins.
然后到路的那头结束 You finish down there where the road ends.
天哪! Holy shoot!
喂 喂 喂 这样要做多久? Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?
只要不下雨的话 大概五天 Well, fella does it right, should take him about five days.
五天? Five days?
我现在应该已经在加州 谈迪纳哥的事呢! But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!
那你更该赶快闭嘴开始工作 Then if I were you, I'd quit yappin' and start workin'!
把他接起来吧 脱线 好的好的 Hook him up, Mater. Okay dokey.
自由啦! Freedom!
也许我该先把他接上贝茜 Maybe I should've hooked him up to Bessie...
再解开锁的 ...and then... then took the boot off.
哈呼! Whoo hoo!
再见啦 油车水镇 再见 贝茜 Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie!
加州 我来了!耶! California, here I cne! Yeah!
风吹的感觉真舒服 Oh, feel that wind.
太棒了 Yes!
不不不不 No. No, no, no.
不不不不 没油了 No, no, no, no, no. Outta gas?
我怎么会没油了 How can I be outta gas?
小子 我们没你想像中那么笨 Boy, we ain't as dumb as you think we are.
可 可 可是 你们怎么 [Stuttering] But how did, how did... you...?
我们趁你昏迷的时候 把你的汽油吸出来的 We siphoned your gas while you were passed out.
咔嚓 噢噢噢 Ka chow. Ow, ow, ow, ow.
各位 警长 Gentlemen. Sheriff.
嘿 警长 Hey, Sheriff.
轮胎为什么在这里? [意大利语] Why here? Sono sempre stati qui.
他们在原来的地方比较好 [意大利语] They were better before. Stai sempre a parlare.
戈里多 小红 你能不能移过去一点 Guido! Red, can you move over?
我想看看那台性感赛车 I want to get a look at that sexy hot rod.
你知道吗 我以前也是蛮风光的 You know, I used to be a purty good whistler.
当然现在不成啦 I can't do it now, of course, on account of sometimes
老啰 引擎积水 不中用啰 I get fluid built up in my engine block,
蓝天博士说他会帮我修理 他什么都能修 but Doc said he's gonna fix it. He can fix about anything.
就是这样我们才选他做法官的 That's why we made him the judge.
孩子 你应该听我说过了 Boy, you shoulda heard me on Giddy up, Oom Papa Mow Mow.
我可没吹牛 Now, I'm not one to brag
别人都大老远来看我 but people cne purty far to see me get low on the "Mow Mow".
啊 伙计 天啊! 喂 怎么了 Aw, man, that's just great! Hey, what's wrong?
我的幸运贴纸脏了 My lucky sticker's all dirty.
噢 没关系 我帮你洗洗 Ah, that ain't nothin'. I'll clean it for ya.
不不不! No, no, no!
不用了 That won't be necessary.
嘿!嘿!大家伙 没错 就是你 红色的 Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red!
你能不能帮我冲洗一下呀 I could use a little hose down. Help me wash this off.
他跑哪去了? Where's he goin'?
他呀 他有点害羞嘛 而且他很气你把他的花搞砸了 Oh, he's a little bit shy, and he hates you for killin' his flowers.
为什么我要受这种气 I shouldn't put up with this.
我是一个结合速度与流线的精密仪器 I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
你"遗弃"什么? 我是一辆很有名的赛车! You hurt your what? I'm a very famous racecar!
你是有名的赛车?真的赛车? You are a famous racecar? A real racecar?
对呀 当然是真的 不然咧 瞧瞧我 Yes, I'm a real racecar. What do you think? Look at me.
我最喜欢赛车了 我从小就爱看 I have followed racing my entire life. My whole life!
那你一定认识我 我是"闪电"麦坤 Then you know who I am. I'm Lightning McQueen.
"闪电"麦坤? 是啊!没错! Lightning McQueen? Yes! Yes!
我高兴得想尖叫 I must scream it to the world!
这实在太剌激了! My excitement from the top of someplace very high!
你认识很多法拉利吗? 不不不不不 Do you know many Ferraris? No, no, no, no, no.
他们是在欧洲的赛道比赛 我是在活塞杯 They race on the European circuit. I'm in the Piston Cup!
什么? 路易奇只看法拉利赛车 What? Luigi follow only the Ferraris.
我没看错吧? Is that what I think it is?
顾客 Customers.
各位 有顾客来了! Customers! Customers, everyone! Customers!
好 顾客? OK! Customers?
我知道已经过了很久 但我们排练过的 Been a long time. Remember what we rehearsed.
记得把你的"营业中"招牌朝向外面 Make sure your "Open, please cne in" signs are out.
其它的你们都会吧 好的 别紧张 我们开始吧 You all know what to do. All right, nobody panics. Here we go!
连恩 我没看到高速公路入口啊 Van, I just don't see any on ramp anywhere.
米妮 我知道我们在哪里 对对对 我们在一个不知名的地方 Minny, I know exactly where we are. Yeah, we're in the middle of nowhere.
甜心 别这样 你们好 Honey, please. Hello.
欢迎到油车水镇 饰谷的入口镇 Welcne to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley.
我们以亲切的服务和友善的态度闻名 Legendary for its service and hospitality.
有什么需要帮助的吗? How can we help you?
不用了 谢谢你 问问她到州际公路怎么走 We don't need anything, thank you. Ask for directions to the Interstate.
不用问 我知道该怎么走 There's no need to ask for directions. I know where we're going.
我们上次去沙克比的时候他也是这样 He did the same thing on our trip to Shakopee.
我们那时候还是疯狂的年轻人 We were headed over there for the Crazy Days, and we...
好啦好啦 不要再说了 你们需要什么? OK. Really. We're just peachy, OK? What you really need
香甜的有机汽油 is the sweet taste of my homemade, organic fuel.
不了 我的肚子不同意 No, it doesn't agree with my tank.
我们只想找到州际公路 你好呀 阿兵哥 Just trying to find the Interstate. Good to see you, soldier!
请来摄巨的剩余物品店 Come on by Sarge's Surplus Hut for your government surplus needs.
亲爱的 补给啊! 我们的补给太多了 Honey, surplus! We have too much surplus.
我们的舒适小椎旅馆有地图唷 I do have a map over at the Cozy Cone Motel.
如果你们待一晚的话 我们还会免费附送早餐 And if you stay, we offer a free Lincoln Continental breakfast.
老公 她有地图耶 我才不需要地图 我有卫星导航系统 Honey, she's got a map. I don't need a map! I have the GPS.
永远不用再看地图了 谢谢 要喝点什么吗? Never need a map again, thank you. How 'bout somethin' to drink?
请来芙蓉的V8小栈坐坐 66公路上最纯的汽油喔 Stop at Flo's V Eight Cafe. Finest fuel on Route 66.
不用了 我们刚加满油 No we just topped off.
如果你们需要轮胎的话 请到路易奇的凯萨斜塔轮胎店 And if you need tires, stop by Luigi's Casa Della Tires,
有世界闻名的轮胎塔 home of the Leaning Tower of Tires.
我们只想找到州际公路 可是您需要重新烤漆 We're trying to find the Interstate. But you do need a paint job.
雷蒙会帮你烤个好漆 什么样式颜色都行 Ramone will paint you up right. Hey, anything you want!
例如火焰形啦 不 谢谢 You know, like a flame job. No thanks...
例如鬼火啦 Maybe ghost flames!
或是您喜欢传统的线条纹? 凡达奇款式? You like old school pinstripin'? Von Dutch style?
老公 你看 凡达奇 Oh, honey, look. Von Dutch.
不 够了 我们要走了好吗 OK, no. We're gonna be going now, OK?
喔! Ow!
送你个纪念品 要记得回来唷 A little somethin' to remember us by, OK?
好吧 要再来唷 OK! Come back soon, OK?
你知道我们在哪里的 别忘了告诉你们的朋友们 I mean, you know where we are! Tell your friends!
呵呵呵 好 OK! Yes. You bet.
谢啦 拜拜啰 Thanks again, folks. Bye bye now.
喂喂喂喂 Psst! Psst! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
我知道怎么到州际公路 是吗 I know how to get to the Interstate! Do ya?
米妮 不要理他 对啊对啊 Minny, no. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呃 其实我不知道 听着 No, not really. But listen.
我是"闪电"麦坤 着名的赛车 我被强制拘禁在这里 I'm Lightning McQueen, famous racecar. I'm being held against my will.
你们要帮我个忙 打给我的队员 叫他们来教我 I need you to call my team, so they can cne rescue me
我才能赶回加州 参加活塞杯 明白吗? and get me to California in time for me to win the Piston Cup. Understand?
不不不不不不不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是真的啊 不骗你 你们一定要帮我离开这儿 No, it's the truth! I'm telling you! You gotta help me! Don't leave me here!
这个满是乡巴佬的小镇 我的IQ在直线下降! I'm in hillbilly hell! My IQ's dropping by the second!
我要变得跟他们一样了! I'm becning one of them!
别烦恼了 他们知道我们在哪里了 OK, don't worry. They know where we are now.
他们会帮我们宣传的 等着瞧吧 They'll tell friends. You'll see.
"闪电"麦坤还是不见踪影 We'll be back for our Hank Williams marathon...
很好 自活塞杯赛事升级之后 That's good. ...after a Piston Cup update.
仍然没有"闪电"麦坤 到达加州的迹象 Still no sign of Lightning McQueen. Chick arrived in California
今天第一辆赛车已经开始适应场地了 and today became the first car to spend practice time on the track.
这种领先别人先到赛场的感觉真棒 It's nice to get out here before the other cnpetitors.
你知道嘛 领先一步 是个好采头 You know, get a head start. Gives me an edge.
哈哈哈! Hoo hoo hoo!
哈哈! Ha ha!
耶! Yeah!
喂 麦坤 别太伤心了 Hey, McQueen... Eat your heart out.
我直说吧 Let me get this straight.
我把路修好就可以走了 对吧? I can go when this road is done. That's the deal, right?
对啊 他们是这么说的 好 让路让路 That's what they done did said. OK. Outta my way.
我要修路了 I got a road to finish.
他修完了 修完了? He's done! Done?
是啊 才过一个小时而已 Uh huh. It's only been an hour.
啊 我做完了 做完了 Ah, I'm done. Look, I'm finished.
现在你们只要跟我道谢 我就走人了 Say thanks, and I'll be on my way. That's all you gotta say.
哈!我第一个开在新路上 Whee hoo! I'm the first one on the new road!
看起来好丑啊 It rides purty smooth.
看上去好难看! 跟你们这个镇蛮配的 It looks awful! Well, it matches the rest of the town.
小红 Red.
你以为你是谁啊 Who do you think you are?
喂 蓝天博士说我做完后我就可以走的 Look, Doc said when I finish, I could go. That was the deal.
我说的是把路铺好 不是弄得更糟 The deal was you fix the road, not make it worse.
把它刮起来 重铺一遍 Now, scrape it off! Start over again.
老爹 我可不是铲土机 我是个赛车耶 Hey, look, grandpa, I'm not a bulldozer. I'm a racecar.
哇喔 Oh ho ho ho!
是吗?要不我们来个比赛怎么样? 就我们两个 Is that right? Then why don't we just have a little race? Me and you.
什么? 我跟你 你在开玩笑吗? What? Me and you. That a joke?
如果你赢了 你就可以走 我自己修路 If you win, you go and I fix the road.
如果我赢的话 你得照我的方式修路 If I win, you do the road my way.
蓝天博士 你在说什么呀 Doc, what're you doin'?
不好意思喔 I don't mean to be rude here,
不过你从0到60里恐怕要开个3年半吧 but you probably go zero to sixty in, like, what? Three point five years?
那我想你应该没什么好怕的吧 Then I reckon you ain't got nothin' to worry about.
好吧 既然你这么说 那就来比一场吧 You know what, old timer? That's a wonderful idea. Let's race.
两位 这场比赛只有一圈 Gentlemen, this will be a one lap race.
你们要开到威利丘 绕过丘再折返回来 You will drive to Willy's Butte, go around Willy's Butte and cne back.
不可以碰撞 做弊吐口水 There will be no bumpin', no cheatin', no spittin',
不许咬人 发飙 乱放油 推拖 no bitin', no road rage, no maimin',
不许暗箭伤人 独占道路 no oil slickin', no pushin', no shovin', no backstabbin', no road hoggin',
不许横冲直撞 and no lollygaggin'.
速度 我就是速度 Speed. I'm speed.
壮如凯迪拉克 快如宝马 Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.
我的梦想就是参与赛车比赛 My friend Guido, he dream to give a real racecar a pit stop.
加油维修区! 呃... Peet stop! Uh...
伙计 这场比赛只有一圈 The race is only one lap, guys.
一圈而已!不需要你们的帮忙 Uno lappo! Don't need any help.
有我就搞定了 哼 随便你 I work solo mio. Fine. Race your way.
不用加油维修 了解吗? 好吧 No pit stoppo. Comprendo? OK.
两位 Gentlemen...
发动你们的引擎 ...start your engines!
都看看吧! 哇 Hijole! Check that out! Whoa.
蓝天博士 你的馊主意 现在路永远修不好了 Great idea, Doc. Now the road will never get done.
路易奇? Luigi?
各就各位 预备 开始! On your mark, get set...
为了奖金 应该秀一下了 Uno for the money, due for the show,
准备 难以置信 冲啊! tre to get ready, and quattro to... I can't believe it. Go!
蓝天博士 摇旗就是说冲啊 Doc... the flag means go.
没错 摇旗 我们出发吧 出发 Remember the fl... Here we go. Go.
蓝天博士 你在干嘛 Doc, what are you doing, man?
真糟 看来我晚了一步 Oh, dear. It would seem I'm off to a poor start.
不过再迟也比不跑好 走吧 脱线 Well, better late than never. Come on, Mater.
可能需要你的帮忙 呃...好吧 Might need a little help. Uh... OK.
你有带拖吊工具吧? You got your tow cable?
当然有啦 为什么? Well, yeah, I always got my tow cable. Why?
只是预防万一 Oh, just in case.
哇噢哇噢 噢!噢!噢!噢!噢! Ow! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
不不不不不! No, no, no, no, no!
哦 天啊! 哇 Oh, man! Whoa.
哦! 够糟的吧 伙计 Ow! Bad trip, man.
嘿!这就是你说的"重"如凯迪拉克 或是"笨"如宝马跑车? Hey! Was that floatin' like a Cadillac or was that stingin' like a Beemer?
我搞糊涂了 I'm confused.
你开车就像你修路一样 You drive like you fix roads.
技术真糙!玩笑开够了 脱线 Lousy! Have fun fishin', Mater.
原来蓝天博士早就知道你会失控 I'm startin' to think he knowed you was gonna crash!
谢了 脱线 谢谢 Thank you, Mater. Thank you.
那种小弯对我应该不算什么啊 I can make a little turn on dirt.
你觉得呢? You think?
不 我又浪费了一天 我是不是永远逃不出这里了! No. And now I'm a day behind. I'm never gonna get outta here!
嘿 放松点 你需要新的烤漆 伙计 Hey, ese! You need a new paint job, man!
不了 谢谢 有机燃料呢? No, thank you. How 'bout some organic fuel?
那恶心的果汁? 算了吧 That freak juice? Pass.
唔 看他工作的样子让我口干舌燥 有没有人要喝饮料呀? Whoo! Watchin' him is makin' me thirsty. Anybody else want somethin' to drink?
不用了 芙蓉 Nah, not me, Flo.
因为我是一个特殊机器 I'm on one of them there special diets.
我是结合速度与"空洞"的精密仪器 I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aero matics.
"你开车像你修路" "You race like you fix roads."
我会 给他好看! I'll show him.
气死我啦! [Tar splattering] Oh, great! I hate it!
气死了!气死了!气死了! 这声音真是太美妙了 Hate, hate, hate, hate it! Music. Sweet music.
也许这么做不太好 Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
油车水镇 快乐的地方! Radiator Springs, a happy place!
好啊 贝茜 你觉得我很幽默吗? OK, Bessie, you think that's funny?
好啊!我竟然和贝茜说话了! 我和贝茜说话了! Great! I'm talking to Bessie now! I'm talking to Bessie!
哇 Wow.
早安 莎莉 Mornin', Sally!
嘿 你们快来看看这条漂亮的新路 "闪电"麦坤铺的喔 Hey, look at this here fancy new road that Lightnin' McQueen done just made!
真的耶 不可思议 Yes! Uh, amazing!
哇!耶! Whoa ho! Yeah!
唔 雷蒙!好久没看到你那么有精神了 Oh, Ramone! Mama ain't seen you that low in years.
我好久没看到这么漂亮的马路了 I haven't seen a road like this in years.
我们走走吧 宝贝 慢慢开 Well, then let's cruise, baby. Low and slow.
天啊 真漂亮! E bellissima! It's beautiful!
好像是天使们铺的路 Guido, look, it's a like it was paved by angels.
孩子们 我告诉你们 Boy, I tell you what.
我打赌月亮上的路都没有这条平坦 I bet even the roads on the moon ain't this smooth.
蓝天博士 来看啊 Doc, look at this!
早该判他修路了吧? Shoulda tossed him into the cactus a lot sooner, huh?
嗯 还早呢 还有很长一段路没完成 Well, he ain't finished yet. Still got a long way to go.
看看路易奇 Guido, look at Luigi!
看起来太棒了 This is fantastico!
很好玩的样子 脱线 换我玩啦 That looks like fun! Mater, I got dibs, next turn!
喂 路易奇 这条新路 让你的店看起来像垃圾场 Hey, Luigi, this new road makes your place look like a dump.
哼 那疯婆子 That crazy old devil woman.
喔! [Sighs] Oh!
她说的对! She's right!
啊! 戈里多! Ah! Guido!
哈 那小子干得不错啊 Huh. That punk actually did a good job.
不过 他跑哪去啦? Well, now... where the heck is he?
警长 他又想偷溜了吗? Sheriff! Is he makin' another run for it?
不不不 他做到半夜时柏油用完了 No, no. He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night,
他问我能不能出来这里 and asked me if he could cne down here.
他想要再试过那个弯 All he's tryin' to do is make that there turn.
不不不 哇呀 No, no, no, no! Oh, great.
我一直试图在弯道跑出完美的弧线 Perfect turns on every track I've ever raced on.
警长 你要不要去芙蓉那喝杯汽油 Sheriff, why don't you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo's.
我帮你看着他 I'll keep an eye on him.
谢了 蓝天博士 我正觉得有点口渴 Well, thanks, Doc. I've been feelin' a quart low.
这不是柏油路 这是泥路 This ain't asphalt, son. This is dirt.
唉 你又想要干嘛 你是来炫耀的吗? Oh, great. What do you want? You here to gloat?
在泥地里煞车没用 你不能踩煞车 You don't have three wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard,
你得用油门来控制 过弯时记得放油门 break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle.
如果你开太快的话就会滑出去 Give it too much, you'll be outta the dirt and into the tulips.
原来你不只是法官 还是个赛车高手 So you're a judge, a doctor and a racing expert.
我简单说吧 I'll put it simple.
如果你用力左转的话 你会发现你开始往右转 If you're goin' hard enough left, you'll find yourself turnin' right.
是吗 那可真有意思 向右转却可以向左开 谢谢! Oh... Right. That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you!
或者我应该说 不 谢谢! Or should I say, "No, thank you"?
因为在一个相反的世界里 那就代表谢谢你 Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, "Thank you"!
脑子有问题的老爷车 Crazy grandpa car. What an idiot!
向右转却可以向左开 Turn right to go left.
呃... Hmm...
哇! Whoa!
啊!这是... Ow! Oh, that...
向右转却可以向左开 我试过了 Turn right to go left. Guess what. I tried it.
神奇的事发生了 我向右开了! You know what? This crazy thing happened... I went right!
如果你总是自言自语 人们会以为你是个疯子 You keep talkin' to yourself, people'll think you're crazy.
谢谢你的提醒 什么 我没在同你说话 Thanks for the tip. What? I wasn't talkin' to you!
[意大利语] [意大利语] Oh, Guido, e bellissimo! Che cosa?
看上去太棒了!太棒了! [意大利语] It looks great! This is great! Ti piace, eh? Si, si, bellissimo.
哦 天啊! Oh, Lord.
脱线! Mater!
我想让你今晚看管那个囚犯 I need you to watch the prisoner tonight.
没问题 如果他又想逃跑怎么办? Well, dad gum! Wait a minute. What if he tries to run again?
那就让他跑到没油 再把他拖回来 Just let him run outta gas and tow him on back.
你一定要一只眼睛紧紧盯住他 是 长官 But keep an eye on him. Yes, sir!
呃... Oh...
我被困在这里修这条破路 While I'm stuck here paving this stinkin' road,
"路霸"却在加州争取加入迪纳哥 Chick's in California schmoozing Dinoco.
我的迪纳哥!哇哇哇 谁在碰我? My Dinoco. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who's touching me?
路易奇正在给你修理 You have a slow leak. Guido, he fix.
你铺了这么好的一条路 You make a such a nice new road.
如果你光顾我的店铺 路易奇会好好招待你的 You cne to my shop. Luigi take a good care of you.
尽管你不是一辆法拉利 Even though you not a Ferrari.
如果你买四个轮胎 我就给你免费全身修理 You buy four tires, I give you a full a size spare
全部免费! 瞧 我所用的所有轮胎都是免费的 absolutely free! Look, I get all my tires for free.
我喜欢你的作风 嘿 I like your style, eh?
你喜欢讲价 好吧 路易奇给你提供新的套餐 You drive the hard bargain. OK. Luigi make you a new deal.
买一送三怎么样? You buy one tire, I give you three for free!
你觉得怎么样? Oh, would you look at that?
雷蒙 雷蒙 Ramone, Ramone!
路易奇再和你谈笔买卖 Then Luigi make you a new new deal.
不不不不 没有买卖 谢谢你 No, no, no, no. Deal me out. Pass. No, thank you.
不不不不不 好吧 我最后的报价 No, no, no, no. No. This is it. My last offer.
买一送七!七个雪地防滑胎! You buy one tire, I give you seven a snow tires for free!
如果你有兴趣就来找我 你知道我在哪里 Done. You interested, you call me. You know where I am.
停下!让我... Stop! Let me...
小红 你漏了一个地方 这儿 看到了吗 Oh, Red, you missed a spot. See it right there?
不!不! 就在车前盖那里 No! No! On the hood right there.
停!停下!冷死人了 Stop, stop! That's cold!
快停下吧 Help! Please! Stop!
谢谢你 小红 Thanks, Red.
你为什么这么对我? What was that for?
你到底想不想住在舒适小锥里? 嗯? Do you want to stay at the Cozy Cone? Huh?
如果你想 你必须洗干净 If you do, you gotta be clean.
就算在这农村人的地方 我们也有我们的准则 'Cause even in hillbilly hell we have standards.
什么?我...我不明白 What, I...? I don't get it.
我只是想感谢你所做的一切 I thought I'd say thank you for doin' a great job.
所以我想让你和我住在一起 不 不是和我在一起 So I thought I'd let you stay with me. I mean, not with me!
是在那边 不是和我住在一个房间 你住在你的房间 But there. Not with me there, but there in your own cozy cone.
我住在我的房间 等一等 你现在对我这么好 And I'd be in my cone, and it's... Wait. Wait, you're being nice to me.
如果你想呆在肮脏的拘留所里 没问题 If you want to stay at the dirty impound, fine.
我了解你这种罪犯 不不不 那很好 I understand you criminal types. No, no, no, no. That's OK.
舒适小锥很好 这里刚刚重新装修过 Yeah, the Cozy Cone. It's newly refurbished.
把旅馆建成汽车见到会躲避的 Yeah, it's like a clever little twist.
警示标真是一个好主意 The motel's made out of caution cones, which, of course, cars try to avoid.
现在我们要住在那里 真是可笑 But now we're gonna stay in them. That's funny.
全是你自己想出来的 对不对? Figure that all out on your own, did you?
你想来 就住在一号房间里 Cone number one, if you want.
哦 那是不是一个细条纹的刺青? Hey, do I spy a little pinstriping tattoo back there?
呃...这只是 Oh... That's just a... Oh!
哦你看到了吗?我得走了 Oh, you saw that? Yeah. Just gonna be going.
哇塞 Gonna... Yeah.
我以前认识一个女孩叫桃瑞丝 You know, I knew this girl Doreen.
非常的漂亮 Good lookin' girl.
就像捷豹 唯一不同的是 她是一辆卡车 Looked just like a Jaguar, only she was a truck!
我总是为了和她说话而去撞她 You know, I used to crash into her, just so I could spoke to her.
你到底在说什么? 我也不知道 What are you talking about? I don't know.
我想到一些我们晚上可以做的有趣的事 因为今天晚上我负责看管你 Hey, I know somethin' we can do tonight, 'cause I'm in charge of watchin' you!
不 拖线 我要修完这条路 然后离开这里 No, Mater, I gotta finish this road, and I have to get out of here.
好把 "我可以在泥地上转弯"先生 Well, that's all right, Mr. I Can't Turn On Dirt.
这也许对你来说太难了 You probably couldn't handle it anyway.
哦 小心一点 脱线 Whoa, whoa, easy now, Mater.
你知道你是在和"闪电"麦坤说话吗? You know who you're talkin' to? This is Lightning McQueen.
我可以处理任何难题 I can handle anything.
我可不是说这个 来吧 你会喜欢的 I'm not doin' this. Come on. You'll love it!
整拖拉机很好玩 这真是太胡闹了 Tractor tippin's fun. This is ridiculous.
好吧 听着 All right, listen.
我说开始 我们就开始 但是别让弗兰克抓到你 开始! When I say go, we go. But don't let Frank catch you. Go!
等等 谁是弗兰克? Whoa! Wait! Who's Frank?
脱线! Mater!
等等 脱线! Wait, Mater!
这就是你需要做的 OK, here's what you do.
你偷偷的走到他们面前 然后鸣喇叭 You just sneak up in front of 'em, and then honk.
他们会做剩下的部分 瞧着吧 And they do the rest. Watch this.
我说吧 拖拉机真是太傻了 I swear, tractors is so dumb!
告诉你 没有比这更有趣的了 伙计 I tell you what, buddy, it don't get much better than this.
没错 你生活在你梦想的地方 拖线 Yep, you're livin' the dream, Mater boy.
我不管你是谁 你都会觉得那很有趣 I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
轮到你了 兄弟 Oh, your turn, bud.
拖线 我可不来 Mater, I can't. I don't even have a horn.
宝贝 我可不是宝贝 Baby. I'm not a baby.
好吧 停!停下好吗?我试试看 Fine. Stop! Stop, OK? All right. I'll do something.
弗兰克来了! That's Frank.
快跑! Run!
他过来了 小心! Here he cnes, look out!
快跑!他要逮到你了! Run! He's gonna get ya!
噢!顾客! Oh! Customers!
噢! Oh!
啊 不不不 Ah, no, no, no.
哦 不! Oof! Oh!
明晚我们去看幽灵之光 Tomorrow night we can go look for the ghostlight!
我等不及了 脱线 我告诉过你 I can't wait, Mater. Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
伙计 你必须承认那真是太有趣了 Oh, boy, you gotta admit that was fun!
当然 当然 Oh, yeah... yeah.
我们现在应该回到拘留所里去了 Well, we better get you back to the impound lot.
实际上莎莉想让我住在旅馆里 You know, actually, Sally's gonna let me stay at the motel.
我们一起住旅馆? 不是 你是在开玩笑吗? Gettin' cozy at the Cone, is we? Oh, cne... No. No, are you kidding?
她并不喜欢我 我也不是很喜欢她 Besides, she can't stand me. And I don't like her, to be honest.
你也许说的对 看 莎莉在那边 Yeah, you probably right. Hey, look, there's Miss Sally!
在哪?在哪? Where, where?
你爱上莎莉了 我才没有呢 You're in love with Miss Sally. No, I'm not.
有的 你有 我没有 Yes, you do. No way.
也许 得了吧 瞧 Way. Come on, look...
你爱上莎莉了 你可真成熟 You're in love with Miss Sally! Real mature.
你恋爱了 你真的长大了 You're in love! Real grown up.
你爱她 你爱她 等等 You love her. You love her. Wait...
你爱她!你爱她你爱她! You love her! You love her. You love her.
好吧 说够了吧 脱线 All right. OK. Mater, enough!
能不能别说了? 别说什么? Will you stop that? Stop what?
倒着开 你吓到我了 万一你撞到怎么办? Driving backwards. It's creeping me out. You're gonna wreck.
撞到?我是世界上最好的倒车驾驶 Wreck? Shoot! I'm the world's best backwards driver!
看我的 嘿嘿 You just watch this right here, lover boy. Wee hee!
你要干什么?小心 What are you doing? Watch out! Look out!
拖线 拖线 Mater? Mater!
拖线 Mater!
嘿 小心点 拖线 Hey, take it easy, Mater!
喔 Oof!
耶嘿! Yee hee!
他真是个疯子 He's nuts.
我不用知道我要去哪里 No need to watch where I'm goin'.
只要知道我在哪里就好了 Just need to know where I've been.
哇 太不可思议了! 你怎么做到的? Whoa, that was incredible! How'd you do that?
反光镜 我会给你装一个 你想学我会教你 Rearview mirrors. We'll get you some, and I'll teach you if you want.
也许在我大赛时用的着 Yeah, maybe I'll use it in my big race.
为什么这个比赛对你来说这么重要? What's so important about this race of yours, anyway?
那不仅仅是一场比赛 我们是在说活塞杯啊! It's not just a race. We're talking about the Piston Cup!
这是我一生的梦想! I've been dreaming about it my whole life!
我会成为历史上唯一一个 赢得活塞杯的新车手 I'll be the first rookie in history ever to win it.
当我赢了之后 我就会得到新的赞助商 And when I do, we're talkin' big new sponsor,
还有私人直升机 with private helicopters.
再也不会见到保险杠清洁剂 和老到生锈的车了 No more medicated bumper ointment. No more rusty old cars.
老到生锈的车怎么了? What's wrong with rusty old cars?
我不是在说你 拖线 我是在说其它的老爷车 Well, I don't mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You know?
不是像你这样的 我喜欢你 没关系 兄弟 Not like you. I like you. It's OK, buddy.
我可不可以有一天 坐一坐你的直升飞机? Hey, you think maybe one day I can get a ride in one of them helicopters?
我总是梦想着坐一坐 那些漂亮的直升飞机 I mean, I've always wanted to ride in one of them fancy helicopters.
当然可以 真的吗? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure. You mean it?
当然了 你说什么都行 Oh, yeah. Anything you say.
我就知道我的选择是对的! I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice!
什么选择? In what?
我最好的朋友 My best friend.
明早见 See you tomorrow, buddy!
麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边 McQueen and Sally parked beneath a tree,
亲亲 亲亲 K i s somethin' somethin' somethin' t!
哇哇哇 Whoa, whoa, whoa.
一号 一号 一号到了 Number one. Number one... Ah, number one!
啊 真不错 嘿 小子 Ah, this is nice. Hey, Stickers.
不好意思 你吓到我了 你得当心一点 I'm sorry. You scared me. You gotta be careful.
我也吓到了我自己 I scared myself scaring you scaring me.
我并不是因为害怕而害怕 不 当然不是 I mean, I wasn't like scared scared. No, of course not. No.
我只是 我听到你和拖线的对话了 I was more... I overheard you talkin' to Mater.
什么时候?刚刚吗?你听到了什么? When? Just now? What, what did, what did you hear?
关于坐直升飞机的事 Something about a helicopter ride.
没错 他非常想坐 Oh, yeah. Yeah, he got a kick out of that, didn't he?
你是认真的吗? 什么? Did you mean it? What?
你会让他坐你的直升飞机 谁知道呢? That you'll get him a ride. Who knows?
首先 我必须先离开这里去参加比赛 First things first. I gotta get outta here and make the race.
呃 Uh huh.
你知道吗 拖线信任你 You know... Mater trusts you.
好吧 Yeah, OK.
你现在说的话是认真的吗? 怎么了? Did you mean that? What?
你是想敷衍我 还是真心实意 Was it just a "Yeah, OK", or "Yeah... OK" or "Yeah, o OK"?
我今天已经很累了 感觉上过了很长的一天 Look, I'm exhausted. It's kinda been a long day.
好吧 晚安 Yeah, OK. G'night.
嘿 谢谢 Hey, thank you.
你说什么? What did you just say?
谢谢你让我住在这里 You know, thanks for lettin' me stay here.
这里比拘留所强多了 而且...很舒服 It's nice to be out of the impound, and this is... It's great.
新装修的 对不对? 没错 Newly refurbished, right? Yeah.
晚安 晚安 G'night. Good night.
你可不可以把那 国旗音乐给关了 Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?
要懂得经典 这是亨德里克斯 Respect the classics, man. It's Hendrix!
不! No!
不! No!
我一定要离开这里 I gotta get outta here!
你见到警长了吗? 上帝啊 Hey, have you seen the Sheriff? Oh! Oh, my gosh.
你来这里干什么? 吓到你了吗 城里人? Hey, what are you doin'? Get a good peek, city boy?
我只是想要我今天需要的汽油 I just need my daily gas ration from the Sheriff.
在芙蓉那里等着 现在离开这里 Wait for him at Flo's. Get outta here.
我想离开这里已经有三天了 I've been trying to get outta here for three days!
我希望你喜欢这里 Hope you enjoyed the show!
蓝天博士 Whoa, Doc.
该整理一下车库了 Time to clean out the garage, buddy, cne on.
什么? What?
他有活塞杯? He has a Piston Cup?
我的天啊 Oh, my gosh.
三座活塞杯 Three Piston Cups?
门上写着禁止入内 Sign says stay out.
你有三个活塞杯 你怎么 You have three Piston Cups. How could you have...
我只知道你不会开车 我还不知道你还不识字 I knew you couldn't drive. I didn't know you couldn't read.
你是哈德逊大黄蜂! 在芙蓉那里等着 照我说的做! You're the Hudson Hornet! Wait at Flo's, like I told ya!
我真不敢相信我以前没认出你来 Of course. I can't believe I didn't see it before.
你是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂! You're The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
你还保持着一个赛季 最多胜利场数的纪录 我们得谈谈 You used to hold the record for most wins in a season. Oh, we gotta talk.
你一定要告诉我你的技巧 我已经告诉过你了 You gotta show me your tricks. Please. I tried that.
你赢过三次冠军 看看那些奖杯 You won three times! Look at those trophies!
你看 我只看到一些没用的杯子 You look. All I see is a bunch of empty cups.
做一些汽车瑜珈可以降低你的转速 You know, some automotive yoga could really lower your RPM's, man.
去洗一下车吧 嬉皮士 Oh, take a car wash, hippie.
大家快看我的丈夫 哇!你是什么颜色? Yeah, look at my husband, y'all! Whoo! That's your color!
黄色 亲爱的 你看上去真性感 Yellow, baby. Mmm. You smokin' hot!
他来了 There he is.
天啊 你们知不知道蓝天博士 是一辆有名的赛车? Oh, my gosh! Did you know Doc is a famous racecar?
蓝天博士?我们的蓝天博士? 不是哈德逊大黄蜂吧? Doc? Our Doc? Not Doc Hudson.
不 那是真的! 他是真正的赛车史上的传奇人物 No, no, no, no, it's true! He's a real racing legend.
他是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂! He's The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
最棒的?我从没见过他时速超过20英里 Fabulous? I never seen Doc drive more than 20 miles an hour.
你真正见过他参加比赛吗? I mean, have you ever seen him race?
没有 但是我真希望我可以见到 他们说那真是棒极了 No, but I wish I could have. They say he was amazing!
他赢了三个活塞杯 他在他的杯里干了什么? He won three Piston Cups! He did what in his cup?
我想这个年轻人一定是快热昏头了 I think the heat's startin' to get to the boy!
我想他已经热昏头了 Well, I'll say! Look how red he is.
他的玻璃需要镀膜了 I think he needs a new coat of poly, man.
你病了吗 伙计? 的确有点像 Are you sick, buddy? You are lookin' peaked.
他的玻璃需要镀膜了! He needs a new coat of poly for sure!
嘿!你干什么? 没关系 你相信我 对不对? Hey! What are you doin'? It's OK. You can trust me, right?
我当然相信你 我担心的是他 I trust you, all right. It's him I'm worried about.
我相信他 Hmm... I trust him.
我们去兜兜风 兜风? Come on, let's take a drive. A drive?
没错 兜风 Yeah, a drive.
像你这样大城市里的赛车 从来没有兜过风吗? Don't you big city racecars ever just take a drive?
呃...没有 从来没有 Ah... No. No, we don't.
你到底来不来? Hey, Stickers! You cnin' or what?
你还以为他要逃跑 嘿 你相信吗? And you thought he was gonna run. Hey, can you believe it, man?
他以为蓝天博士是一辆有名的赛车 He actually thought Doc was a famous racecar!
真是想的太多了! That's so too much!
我们出来了 我们要去那里? OK, you got me out here. Where are we goin'?
我也不知道 I don't know.
哇!耶 Whoa! Yes.
这是什么地方? Wow. What is this place?
中转中心 Wheel Well.
以前是公路旁最热闹的落脚点 Used to be the most popular stop on the mother road.
这个地方? This place?
是啊 真是很难想像 Yeah, imagine.
想像呆在这里是什么感觉 Oh, imagine what it must have been like to stay here.
我好像不是很了解你 You know, I don't get you.
一辆保时捷怎么会呆在这个地方? How does a Porsche wind up in a place like this?
其实很简单 我从前 Well, it's really pretty simple. I was...
我在洛杉矶是一个律师 生活节奏是那么的快 ...an attorney in LA livin' life in the fast lane, and...
是吗?你很富有吗? Oh, you were, were you? Were you rich?
什么? 只是想知道答案 What? Just... clues to the puzzle.
是的 我的生活是这样的 Yeah, OK. Well, that was my life.
你知道吗? And you know what?
我从未感到开心过 It never felt... happy.
真的吗? Yeah. I mean... really?
最后我离开了加州 Yeah. So I left California.
一直开啊开 最后终于坏在了这里 Just drove and drove and finally broke down right here.
蓝天博士把我修好 芙蓉收留了我 Doc fixed me up, Flo took me in.
他们都收留了我 我再也没有离开过 Well, they all did. And I never left.
我理解你 Yeah. You know, I understand.
需要放松一下 给你的电池充充电 You need a little R and R. Recharge the old batteries.
但是过了这么长时间 你为什么不回去 But you know, after a while, why didn't you go back?
我坠如了爱河 I fell in love.
哦 没错 Oh. Yep.
雪佛兰? 不是 Corvette? No.
我爱上这里的景色了 I fell in love with this.
哇 快看啊 Whoa. Look at that.
他们只是驶过这里 Look, they're drivin' right by.
他们都不知道他们错过了什么 They don't even know what they're missing!
以前并不是这样的 Well, it didn't used to be that way.
是吗? Oh, yeah?
没错 40年前 那条州际公路并不存在 Yeah. Forty years ago, that Interstate down there didn't exist.
真的吗? Really?
是的 以前 Yeah. Back then,
车在州之间穿行的方法 和现在是完全不同的 cars came across the country a whole different way.
你是什么意思? How do you mean?
路并不像那条州际公路一样 直接穿过沙漠 The road didn't cut through the land like that Interstate.
路是根据地形曲折蜿蜒的 It moved with the land, you know? It rose, it fell, it curved.
早上好! 天气真不错 Mornin'! Nice day, huh?
车不是为了使自己高兴而驾驶 Cars didn't drive on it to make great time.
他们是为了享受这个美好时光而驾驶 They drove on it to have a great time.
然后发生了什么? Well, what happened?
为了节省10分钟的驾驶时间 公路饶过了我们这里 The town got bypassed just to save ten minutes of driving.
能看到这城镇的昌盛时期该有多好 How great would it have been to see this place in its heyday!
我都不知梦想过多少次了 Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of that.
终有一天我们会让它回到地图上 But one of these days we'll find a way to get it back on the map.
是啊 嘿 谢谢你带我兜风 Yeah. Hey, listen, thanks for the drive.
我感到很高兴 I had a great time.
有时慢慢开感觉还不错 It's kinda nice to slow down every once in a while.
不用谢 You're welcne.
听着 Hey, listen, listen!
如果有人问起我们 就说我们去撞信箱了 If anybody asks you, we was out smashin' mailboxes, OK?
什么? Wha... what?
哦 漆还没有干呢 Oh, man, the paint's still wet!
不不不 离开我的店铺 No, no, no, no! Get out of the store!
不要吃我的轮胎 吃这些旧的轮胎 Hey! Don't eat the radial! Here, take a the snow tires.
拖线 你可有麻烦了 Mater! I wasn't tractor tippin'!
这些拖拉机是从哪里来的? Then where did all these gol durn tractors cne from?
嘿 伙计 嘿!嘿!伙计 Whoa, boy! Hey! Hey, guys!
有一个向那边去了 There's one goin' this way.
我去追他 I got it.
快过来 小拖拉机 快过来 Come here, little tractor, cne here.
真是个乖拖拉机 Yeah, that's a good tractor.
不不不不 过来这里 No, no, no, no, cne here.
你在干什么? What are you doing?
你不应该在这里 You're not supposed to go wandering off all...
单独闲逛 ...alone.
你想用这些老旧的赛车轮胎干什么? What are you doin' with those old racin' tires?
来吧 蓝天博士 跑吧 Come on, Doc, drive.
太棒了 Ah... Yeah.
哇! 嗯? Wow. Huh?
你真是太棒了 You're amazing!
你要去哪? What are you doin'?
蓝天博士 等一等 Doc, wait!
往这边走!快点 生锈的家伙们 Giddup right in there! Come on, Rusty.
蓝天博士 你的技术真是太棒了! Doc, hold it! Seriously, your driving's incredible!
太好了 现在请你离开 我是认真的 你还是和以前一样棒 Wonderful. Now, go away. Hey, I mean it. You've still got it!
我叫你离开这里 得了吧 I'm askin' you to leave. Come on.
我是一辆赛车 你是一辆老式的赛车 I'm a racecar, you're a much older racecar,
但是在引擎盖下面 我们是一样的 but under the hood you and I are the same.
我们并不一样! 明白了吗?现在离开这里 We are not the same! Understand? Now, get out.
一辆像你这样的车 为什么在你的尖峰时期退出? How could a car like you quit at the top of your game?
你以为我退出了? You think I quit?
是啊 Right.
54年的大撞车 Your big wreck in '54.
他们离开了我 They quit on me.
当我完全修好后 我回去以为别人会热烈欢迎我 When I finally got put together, I went back expecting a big welcne.
知道他们怎么说吗? 你已经是历史了 You know what they said? "You're history."
他们挑选了一位新人 Moved right on to the next rookie standing in line.
我还有很多能量可以发挥 There was a lot left in me.
但是我却没有机会再表现了 I never got a chance to show 'em.
我把新闻留了下来 I keep that to remind me never to go back.
来提醒我永远不要回头了 I just never expected that that world would...
我没有预料到会有人找到我 ...would find me here.
蓝天博士 我可不像他们 是吗? Hey, look, Doc, I'm not them. Oh, yeah?
我不像他们 No, I'm not.
你最后一次关心除了你自己 以外的人是什么时候? When is the last time you cared about something except yourself, hot rod?
你说出一次来 我就回去参加比赛 You name me one time and I will take it all back.
呃...我可不这样认为 Uh huh. I didn't think so.
这里的人都是好人 每个人都关心对方 These are good folk around here, who care about one another.
我不想让他们依赖一个不值得依赖的人 I don't want 'em depending on someone they can't count on.
像你吗? 你已经来这里多久了 Oh, like you? You've been here how long
你的朋友们都不知道你真正的身份? and your friends don't even know who you are?
到底是谁只会关心自己? Who's caring about only himself?
快点修完那条路 然后离开这里! Just finish that road and get outta here!
你可不可以把那不尊重国旗音乐给关了 Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?
尊重古典音乐 Respect the classics, man.
他完成了 He's done.
他一定是在我们睡觉时完成的 He must've finished it while we was all sleepin'.
太好了 Good riddance.
他走了? He's gone?
我们可不想让他错过那个比赛 Well, we wouldn't want him to miss that race of his.
伙计 你是在哭吗? 不 我是太高兴了 Oh, dude, are you crying? No! I'm happy!
我不用每天再看着他了 I don't have to watch him every second of the day anymore!
他走了我很高兴 I'm glad he's gone!
小红 怎么了? What's wrong with Red?
因为你走了 他感到很难过 Oh, he's just sad 'cause you left town
你去参加你的比赛 and went to your big race to win the Piston Cup
去赢取你梦寐以求的活塞杯 that you've always dreamed about your whole life
得到有钱的赞助商的赞助 还有直升机接送 and get that big ol' sponsor and that fancy helicopter you was talkin' about.
等一下! Wait a minute!
我知道你不会不说再见就离开的 I knowed you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
你还呆在这里干什么? 你会错过你的比赛的 What are you doin' here? You're gonna miss your race.
没关系 我用警车护送你 把失去的时间赢回来 Don't worry. I'll give you a police escort, and we'll make up time.
谢谢 警长 Thank you, Sheriff.
但是我现在还不能走 But you know I can't go just yet.
为什么? Well, why not?
我想我的轮胎 I'm not sure these tires...
没法熬到加州 换胎吗? ...can get me to California. Peet stop?
你们谁知道路易奇的店什么时候开门? Yeah, does anybody know what time Luigi's opens?
我真是不敢相信!四个全新的轮胎 I can't a believe it! Four new tires!
谢谢你 "闪电"麦坤 Grazie, Mr. Lightning. Grazie!
你看看! 这几年来我的第一位顾客! Would you look at that! Our first customer in years!
我满含激动的泪水 I am filled with tears of ecstasy,
这是我生命中最快乐的一天 for this is the most glorious day of my life!
好了 路易奇 把你最好的黑轮胎给我 All right, Luigi, give me the best set of blackwalls you've got.
不!不不不 No! No, no, no.
你不知道你想要什么 路易奇知道你想要什么 You don't a know what you want. Luigi know what you want.
黑轮胎 太寻常了 Blackwall tires. They blend into the pavement.
但是这个 But a this...
白色的轮胎! Whitewall tires!
好像是在说 快看我! 我在这 爱上我 They say, "Look at me! Here I am! Love me."
好吧 你是专家 All right, you're the expert.
别忘了备用胎 Don't forget the spare.
太棒了 奇诺 开工! Perfetto. Guido! Peet stop!
我是怎么跟你说的 嗯? What did Luigi tell you, eh?
你说的对极了 比法拉利还要漂亮 对吗? Wow, you were right. Better than a Ferrari, huh?
呃...不对 Eh... No.
这个有机汽油真是在棒了 我以前怎么没听说过 Wow! This organic fuel is great! Why haven't I heard about it before?
这是一个阴谋! It's a conspiracy, man!
那些公司和政府有交易! The oil cnpanies got a grip on the government!
他们告诉我们的都是谎话 They're feedin' us a bunch of lies, man.
好的 给我来一桶 OK, I'll take a case.
咔嚓 Ka chow.
她来了! 让路 伙计们 快 Here she cnes! Places, everybody. Hurry!
自然一点 Act natural.
嗨 莎莉 Hi, Sally. Buon giorno!
好了 到底怎么回事? All right, what's goin' on?
女士们先生们 Ladies and gentlecars,
请欢迎崭新的"闪电"麦坤! please welcne the new Lightning McQueen!
你认为怎么样? Pow! What do you think?
油车水镇 这漆在我身上看起来不错 Radiator Springs looks pretty good on me.
我说 I'll say.
咔嚓 Ka chow.
你一定很适合加州 You're gonna fit right in in California.
天啊 你帮助了城镇里的每一个人 My goodness. It looks like you've helped everybody in town.
耶 除了一个人 Yeah, everybody except one.
现在是不是天黑了? 什么?他说什么? Hey, is it getting dark out? What? What'd he say?
我再说一次 现在是不是天黑了? Let me say that again. Is it getting dark out?
我应该做什么? Now, what was I supposed to do after that?
他们修好了霓虹灯 They fixed their neon!
低一些慢一些 好的 亲爱的 Low and slow? Oh, yeah, baby!
就像这个城镇的昌盛时期 对吗? Just like in its heyday, right?
比我想像中的还要好 谢谢你 It's even better than I pictured it. Thank you.
我们要去兜风吗? Shall we cruise?
谢谢你 亲爱的 我非常想去 Oh, thank you, dear. I'd love to!
不不不! 莉奇 No, no, no. Lizzie!
我还记的斯坦利第一次叫我和他去兜风 I remember when Stanley first asked me to take a drive with him.
你好 莎莉 我可以请你去兜风吗? Hey, Miss Sally. May I have this cruise?
当然可以 拖线 呃! Of course, Mater. Uh uh uh!
我一次一次说不 他又问了我一次 我还是说不去 ...and again and I said, "No." He asked me again, and I said, "No."
对于一个2缸的车来说 他真是太漂亮了 But, oh, he was a persistent little bugger for a two cylinder.
最后我说 只能兜一会儿 Finally I said, "All right, one little drive."
嘿! 谢谢 脱线 Hey! Thanks, Mater.
你们两个晚安 Good evenin', you two.
斯坦利 我真希望你可以看到这个景象 Oh, Stanley, I wish you could see this.
那是我想看到的吗? 我不知道 芙蓉 Is that what I think it is? Oh, I don't know, Flo.
我还不知道结果是什么 但是我会找出结果的 I haven't had a chance to find out. But I am going to find out. Hello.
不是那个 Not that. That.
顾客? Customers?
大伙 顾客们来了!有很多顾客 Customers, everybody! And a lot of 'em!
你们知道该怎么做了 就像我们排练的一样 You know what to do. Just like we rehearsed.
那是幽灵之光! It's the ghostlight!
我们找到了麦坤 我们找到了麦坤! We have found McQueen. We have found McQueen!
麦坤看这边 McQueen, over here!
等一等 他们说你去戒毒所了 Wait, excuse me. Is it true you've been in rehab?
他们说你被压力压跨了? 什么? Did you have a nervous breakdown? What?
麦坤用上了白色的轮胎 你的胎坏了吗? McQueen's wearing whitewalls! Your tires balding?
麦坤 Stickers!
麦坤是不是你的囚犯? 当然不是! Was McQueen your prisoner? Shoot, no!
才不是呢 我们是最好的朋友 We're best buds! I ain't braggin' or nothin',
我只是在他逃跑时负责捉住他 but I was in charge of huntin' him down if he tried to escape.
莎莉!莎莉! Sally! Sally!
你还会参加活塞杯吗? Will you still race for the Piston Cup?
麦坤? 莎莉! Stickers? Sally!
看这边 闪一下! Come on, give us some bolt!
你在这里!感谢上帝 你还活着 You're here! Thank the manufacturer! You're alive!
麦大叔? 我真不敢相信你在这里! Mack? You're here! I can't believe it!
你是新闻头条! You are a sight for sore headlights!
对不起我把你搞丢了 老板 I'm so sorry I lost you, boss. I'll make it up to you!
麦大叔 真不敢相信你在这儿 Mack, I, I can't believe you're here.
这不是世界上最快的赛车吗? Is that the world's fastest racing machine?
那是哈夫吗? 是的 哈夫就在后面 Is that Harv? Yeah. He's in the back.
秀一下闪电! 退后 狗仔队 Show us the bolt! Get back, you oil thirsty parasites!
老麦坤在哪里? 实际上这是我好的一面 Where's the old McQueen? Actually, this is my good side here.
哈夫!哈夫! 秀下下闪电! Harv! Harv! Give us the bolt!
哈夫? 我在这里! Harv? Come on!
小子 我在这儿 你还好吗 伙计 Kid, I'm over here! How you doin', buddy?
我的明星客户从地球上消失了! My star client disappears off the face of the earth!
你说我感觉如何? 我可以解释 How do you think I'm doing? I can explain.
我感觉好极了!你在各种媒体上 电视 广播 报纸 I'm doing great! You're everywhere! Radio, TV, the papers!
这是用钱也买不到的暴光率! 你还要我干什么 You can't buy this kind of publicity! What do you need me for?
那只是些客套话 因为你签了合约 That's just a figure of speech, by the way. You signed a contract.
你在哪里?我在我个导航仪上找不到你 Where are you? I can't even find you on my GPS.
我在一个叫油车水镇的地方 I'm in this little town called Radiator Springs.
你知道66号州际公路吗?它就在这里! 很好 太棒了 孩子 You know Route 66? It's still here! Yeah, that's great, kid.
游戏结束了 Playtime is over, pal.
当整个世界都在找你的时候 迪纳哥没有人可以选择 While the world's been trying to find you Dinoco has had no one to woo.
他们要选择谁? 路霸! Who are they gonna woo? Chick!
没错 看看电视上在播什么 Bingo. In fact, check out what's on the plasma right now.
给我看看雷鸣! 你要看雷鸣? Show us the thunder! You want thunder?
要看雷鸣?咔嚓 咔嚓 You want thunder? Ka chicka, ka chicka!
嘿 那是我的招牌动作! 你现在要马上赶到那里! Hey, that's my bit! You've gotta get to Cali, pronto!
马上离开油车水镇 不然你永远没有机会 和迪纳哥合作了 知道吗? Just get out of Radiation Stinks now, or Dinoco is history, you hear me?
等一下 哈夫 Just give me a second here, Harv.
不行 等等 你去哪里? No, wait. Where are you goin'?
进拖车吧 孩子 想要个更大一点的拖车吗? Get in the trailer, baby. Kid! You want a bigger trailer?
莎莉 我想让你知道 Sally, I... I want you to...
瞧 我想 Look, I wish...
谢谢 谢谢你所做的一切 Thank you. Thanks for everything.
只是修了一条路而已 不 不只是一条路而已 It was just a road. No. It was much more than that.
嘿 小子 我们该走了 哈夫快疯了 Hey, kid! We gotta go. Harv's goin' crazy!
如果你现在不进到卡车里 他会解雇我的! He's gonna have me fired if I don't get you in the truck right now!
麦大叔 再等一会 该走了 Mack, just... hold it for... You should go.
我知道 但是 祝你好运 I know, but... Good luck in California.
我希望你可以找到你所期望的 I hope you find what you're looking for.
麦坤 快点! 莎莉 McQueen, cne on! Sally...
莎莉! 秀一下闪电 麦坤 秀一下! Sally! Show us the bolt, McQueen! The bolt!
嘿 "闪电" 秀一下 Hey, Lightning, show us the bolt!
快进来 原来的麦坤呢? Come on, get in the trailer. Where's the old McQueen?
闪光! 很好 我们走了 The bolt! That's it. That's right, let's go!
你是巨星 超级巨星 You're a big shining star. You're a superstar.
你根本不属于这里 You don't belong there, anyway.
等 等等 等等! Whoa... Wait... Whoa, whoa, wait, wait!
嘿 伙计们 他钻进卡车里了 Hey, guys! McQueen's leavin' in the truck!
嘿 你是蓝天博士吗? Hey, are you Doc Hudson?
是的 谢谢你打电话来 Yeah. Thanks for the call.
是你告诉他们的? 这对每个人都有好处 莎莉 You called them? It's best for everyone, Sally.
对每个人都好还是对你好? Best for everyone or best for you?
我还没有和他说再见呢 I didn't get to say goodbye to him.
大家好 赛车迷们 Hello, race fans. Welcne to what has becne, quite simply,
欢迎来到赛车史上最重要的比赛 the biggest event in the history of racing.
三辆赛车争夺活塞杯! A three way battle for the Piston Cup!
洛杉矶国际赛道涌进了 There's a crowd of nearly 200,000 cars
大约20万辆赛车迷 here at the Los Angeles International Speedway.
比赛的票比夏天坐在黑色的皮椅上还要热! Tickets to this race are hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day!
"国王" "路霸"和"闪电"麦坤 The King, Chick Hicks and Lightning McQueen
要赛200圈 胜者将赢得所有的荣誉 in a 200 lap, winner takes all, tiebreaker race.
你知道我见过市面 但让我告诉你 I got a lotta miles on me, but let me tell you somethin'.
我从来没有想过会看到这场比赛! 太激动人心了! I never thought I'd see anything like this. This is exciting!
事实上 整个国家几乎都歇业了 In fact, the country has almost shut down
他们都在观看这场世纪之战 to watch what many experts are calling "the race of the century."
嘿 "国王" 祝你最后一场比赛好运 Hey, King! Good luck in your last race.
我受了你很大的影响 谢谢你 非常感谢 You've sure been an inspiration to me. Thanks, Junior. Appreciate it.
你要小心 知道吗? 知道了 Hey, be careful out there, OK? Yeah, man.
他真性感! He's hot!
你想要知道天气预报吗?我就告诉你们 Wanna know the forecast? I'll give you the forecast.
百分之百雷鸣!咔嚓!咔嚓! A 100 percent chance of thunder! Ka chicka! Ka chicka!
跟我说!咔嚓!咔嚓! Say it with me! Ka chicka! Ka chicka!
嘿 说你呢!没有证件不能进 Hey, you! No admittance without a garage pass.
没关系 "闪电"麦坤认识我 Oh, it's OK. Lightning McQueen knows me!
马克 这天真适合比赛 对不对? Hey, Marco, it's a beautiful day for a race, isn't it?
是的 安杰帝先生 早 佛瑞德 Absolutely, Mr. Andretti. And good morning to you, Fred.
安杰帝先生知道我的名字!你得让我进去了 Mario Andretti knows my name! You gotta let me in now!
不好意思 不行 Sorry, pal.
好了 我们走 专注 速度 OK, here we go. Focus. Speed.
我就是速度 I am speed.
胜利 Victory.
一个冠军 两个失败者 One winner, two losers.
速度 速度 速度 Speed. Speed. Speed. Speed...
"闪电" 准备好了吗? Lightnin'! You ready?
是的 准备好了 Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm ready.
麦大叔 谢谢你今天当我的维修团队 Mack, thanks for being my pit crew today.
没关系 小子 至少我可以帮你做这些 Don't worry about it, kid. It's the least I could do.
毕竟 油箱是我的中名 After all, "Gas Can" is my middle name.
是吗? 呃...不是真的 It is? Ah... Not really.
额 Uh oh
放大!准备切换16号摄影机 Nelson! Zoom in. Ready, 16? Take 16.
那就是"闪电'麦坤 And there he is, Lightning McQueen!
失踪了一周 但又从一个 不知名的地方冒了出来! Missing all week, and then he turns up in the middle of nowhere!
一个叫油车水镇的地方 In a little town called Radiator Springs.
换了白色轮胎和其它装饰 Wearin' whitewall tires, of all things.
哦! 咔嚓!咔嚓!咔嚓! Oh! Ka chicka! Ka chicka! Ka chicka!
你去哪了 麦坤 我真是寂寞 Hey, where you been? I've been kinda lonely.
没有人和我说话 除了迪纳哥的人 Nobody to hang out with. I mean, except the Dinoco folks.
当然还有那对双胞胎姐妹 记得吗 她们是你忠实的粉丝 And the twins. Of course. The ones that used to be your fans,
现在她们是我的粉丝了 你知道她们说什么吗 but now they're my fans. Listen to what the twins think...
伙计们 我们开始比赛吧! Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let's go racin'!
你可以做到的! Come on, you can do it!
加油 "国王" 我们为你感到骄傲 Come on, King, make us proud, boy!
50圈了 冠军还保持领先地位 Fifty laps down, and The King is still holding a slim lead.
麦坤要超车了!他要从内道超车 McQueen's got a run on him! He's lookin' to the inside!
哦 他阻止了他! Oh! Chick slammed the door on him!
"路霸"今天可不是好欺负的 Chick's not making it easy on him today.
他落后了很长一段距离 He lost momentum,
他现在要追赶上去! and now he's gonna have to chase him back down!
麦坤失去控制 滑到草地上去了! McQueen spins out in the infield!
只剩我和那辆老爷车了 Just me and the old man, fellas.
麦坤今天不在状态 McQueen just doesn't have it today.
孩子 你还好吗? 我不知道 麦大叔 Hey, kid, are you all right? I don't know, Mack.
我想我 I don't think I...
我可不是开可这么远的路来看你退出的 I didn't cne all this way to see you quit.
蓝天博士? Doc?
伙计们 你们都来了! 真不敢相信! Guys, you're here! I can't believe this!
我知道你需要一个车队主管 但我不知道你这么烂 I knew you needed a crew chief, but I didn't know it was this bad.
你说你永远不会回来了 You said you'd never cne back.
好吧 我没有选择的余地 拖线没有和你说再见 Well, I really didn't have a choice. Mater didn't get to say goodbye.
再见!好了 没我事了 Goodbye! OK, I'm good.
如果你能像你修路时那样驾驶 All right, if you can drive as good as you can fix a road
就算你闭着眼也能赢这场比赛 then you can win this race with your eyes shut.
回到比赛去吧! Now, get back out there!
他终于恢复状态了! 奇诺 路易奇 Hot snot, we are back in business! Guido! Luigi!
你们如果要和专业的维修团队竞争 You're goin' up against professional pit crews.
你们的动作必须要快 他们根本都不知道他们为什么输了! You're gonna have to be fast. They will not know what bit them!
孩子 你一定会赢他们的 Kid, you can beat these guys.
最好的队员和你合作 你会夺回那一圈的差距的 Find a groove that works for you and get that lap back.
是他? 哦 没错 就是他! Is it? Oh, wow. That's him!
是他吗?那是哈德逊大黄蜂! 哈德逊大黄蜂回来了! Is that...? That's the Hudson Hornet! The Hudson Hornet's back!
看上去麦坤有了自己的维修团队 It appears McQueen has got himself a pit crew.
看看他们的主管是谁 And look who he has for a crew chief!
快看 是哈德逊大黄蜂! 哇! Look, man. It's the Hudson Hornet! Whoa!
真是太棒了 当然是他 Well, dip me in axle grease and call me Slick! It surely is.
这真是在制造历史 Wow, this is history in the making.
50年来 有人见过这位赛车界的传奇人物 Nobody has seen the racing legend in over 50 years!
嘿 蓝天博士 Hey, Doc!
快看看这位在广播上的人 他看起来就像你 Come look at this fellow on the radio. He looks just like you.
麦坤在内道超车了 但是他还落后一圈 McQueen passes on the inside! He's nearly a lap down.
还剩60圈 他能赶上他们吗? Can he catch up to them with only 60 laps to go?
你做的很好 要保持下去 You're goin' great, kid. Just keep your head on.
加油!加油! Vai! Vai, vai!
嘿 麦坤在哪里找到你的? Hey, shrimpie, where did McQueen find you, huh?
那些圆的东西叫轮胎 它们应该放在车子下面 Those round things are called tires, and they go under the car!
[意大利语] Con chi credi di parlare? Ma, con chi stai parlando?
不不不!你会有机会表现的 No! No, no! You'll have your chance. You will have your chance.
这小子想成为英雄吗? Oh, kid's just tryin' to be a hero, huh?
看看这个怎么样? What do you think of this?
对 就是这样 孩子 Yeah, that's it, kid.
什么? What?
哇!就是这样! Whoa! Git R done!
是我教他的!咔嚓! 啊! I taught him that. Ka chow! Ah!
麦坤真是太棒了 他已经追上领跑者了 What a move by McQueen! He's caught up to the leaders.
这才是最关键的 Yeah. This is what it's all about.
3辆车的比赛 还剩下10圈 A three way battle for the lead, with ten to go!
看看在跑的那小子 Look at that boy go out there!
不 这可不行! No, you don't.
蓝天博士 我暴胎了!我暴胎了! Doc, I'm flat! I'm flat!
你能开到维修站吗? 我想没问题 Can you get back to the pits? Yeah, yeah. I think so.
亮黄旗了 快开进来 不要失去信心 Hey, got a yellow. Bring it in. Don't tear yourself up, kid.
我们必须马上把他修好 We gotta get him back out there fast
不然我们不可能赢这场比赛! or we're gonna be a lap down, and we'll never win this race!
奇诺 时间到了 Guido! It's time.
小不点 你要帮他擦挡风玻璃吗? Hey, tiny, you gonna clean his windshield?
真是不敢相信! I don't believe it!
那是我见过的最快的换胎过程! That was the fastest pit stop I've ever seen!
漂亮的停站 但是他必须超过那辆安全车 It was a great stop, but he's still gotta beat that pace car!
接近了 It's gonna be close.
太棒了 伙计 Yeah, baby!
他又回来了! He's back in!
换胎完毕 Peet stop.
奇诺 你成功了! 干得好 奇诺! Guido, you did it! Way to go, Guido!
我们即将进入最后一圈 This is it. We're heading into the final lap and McQueen
麦坤就跟在他们后边 多棒的回归 is right behind the leaders. What a cneback!
199圈了 已经到了最关键的时刻 A hundred and ninety nine laps! It all cnes down to this!
就是这样 孩子 This is it, kiddo.
就剩下4个弯脚了 一个一个的来 You've got four turns left. One at a time.
加速猛冲 希望你不会失控 Drive it in deep and hope it sticks.
冲啊! Go!
瞧瞧这个! We'll see about that!
麦坤在内道超车 McQueen's going inside!
"国王"和"路霸"失控了 麦坤滑出了赛道! Chick and King are loose! I think McQueen's out!
麦坤又回来了! 他回到了赛道! McQueen saved it! He's back on the track!
壮如凯迪拉克 快如宝马 Float like a Cadillac... Sting like a Beemer!
咔嚓!咔嚓!咔... Ka chow! Ka chow! Ka...
"闪电"麦坤即将赢得活塞杯了 Lightning McQueen is gonna win the Piston Cup!
你一定会赢的!一定会 Come on! You got it! You got it, Stickers!
我不会再跟在你屁股后面开了 老家伙 I am not cnin' in behind you again, old man.
哦 不! Oh, no!
耶!哇! Yeah! Whoo hoo!
我赢了 宝贝!耶!哦耶! I won, baby! Yeah! Oh, yeah!
他到底想干什么 蓝天博士? What's he up to, Doc?
你要干什么 孩子? What are you doin', kid?
我想"国王"应该完成 他的最后一场比赛 I think The King should finish his last race.
你刚刚放弃了活塞杯 你知道吗? You just gave up the Piston Cup, you know that?
有一辆老赛车教会了我一些事 This grumpy old racecar I know once told me somethin'.
那只是一个没用的杯子 It's just an empty cup.
在最后一圈推车符合赛规吗? Darrell, is pushing on the last lap legal?
他没有在推 他只是跟在他后边开而已 He's not really pushin' him. He's just givin' him a little bump draft.
喔!哦哦哦哦! Whoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!
嘿 发生了什么事? Hey. What? What's goin' on?
那才叫真正的赛车! That's what I call racin'.
[意大利语] 做的太好了 Bravo il mio amico! Way to go, buddy!
这里充满了爱 不是吗? There's a lotta love out there, you know, man?
不要让我丢脸 那才是我喜欢的赛车 Don't embarrass me, Fillmore. That's my hot rod.
快点 把活塞杯给我 Come on, baby, bring it out! Bring out the Piston Cup!
咔嚓!咔嚓! Ka chicka! Ka chicka!
耶!这就是我想要的! Yeah! Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!
嘿 为什么只有我自己在庆祝? Hey, how cne the only one celebrating is me, huh?
女孩们呢?彩纸呢? Where are the girls? Bring on the confetti!
喔!喔!轻一点!怎么了? Ow! Ow! Easy with the confetti. What's goin' on?
快照些照片 我要去和迪纳哥签合同了! Come on, snap some pictures. I gotta go sign my deal with Dinoco!
跟着我一起说 咔嚓! Say it with me. Ka chicka!
嘘! 嘘! Boo! Boo!
你们都怎么了?到底怎么了? What's wrong with everybody? Where's the happiness?
嘿!这可是奇克时代的开始啊! Hey! This is the start of the Chick era!
谢谢你 "闪电" 不客气 Thanks, Lightnin'. You're welcne.
干的好 "国王" 你是好样的! Way to go, King! You're still the car!
你才是真正的冠军! You're The King! Yeah!
我们为你感到骄傲 孩子! 祝贺你 小子 You made us proud, kid! Congrats on the loss, me bucko!
你很有潜力 孩子 You got a lotta stuff, kid.
谢谢你 蓝天博士 Thanks, Doc.
嘿 "闪电" Hey, Lightnin'.
过来和我谈一谈怎么样? How 'bout cnin' over here and talk to me a minute?
孩子 这才是真正的比赛 Son, that was some real racin' out there.
你想不想成为迪纳哥新的代言人? How'd you like to becne the new face of Dinoco?
但是我没有赢 But I didn't win.
"闪电" 除了赢得比赛之外 还有其它更重要的事 Lightnin', there's a whole lot more to racin' than just winnin'.
你看他都生锈了 他需要"锈不来"保险杠防锈药膏 He was so rusty, when he drove down the street
围着车绕圈子 buzzards used to circle the car!
感谢你 泰克思先生 但是 Thank you, Mr. Tex, but...
但是"锈不来"保险杠防锈药膏的人 给了我第一次机会 ...but these Rust eze guys over there gave me my big break.
我想和他们在一起 I'm gonna stick with them.
我尊重你的决定 Well, I sure can respect that.
可是你知道 Still, you know,
如果有任何事需要帮忙 告诉我就可以了 if there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.
我很感激 谢谢你 I sure appreciate that. Thank you.
实际上 有一件事 Actually, there is one thing.
哇喔! Whoo hoo!
哇喔! Whoo hoo!
嘿!看看我!我在飞! Hey, look at me! I'm flyin', by golly!
我比在停车场的"龙卷风"还要开心 I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!
我们是不是该重新装修一下了 I think it's about a time we redecorate.
你好 "闪电"麦坤告诉我 这是世界上最好的 Hi. Lightning McQueen told me this was the best place in the world
轮胎店 to get tires.
给我和我的朋友换一换轮胎怎么样? How 'bout setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each?
奇诺 这是真正的舒马赫的法拉利! Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store.
一辆真正的法拉利! A real Ferrari!
在我脸上打一拳 奇诺 打一拳 Punch me, Guido. Punch me in the face.
这是我生命中最美好的一天 This is the most glorious day of my life.
哇[意大利语] Wow. Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda.
[意大利语] Mi dicono che siete fantastici.
只是路过吗? Just passin' through?
其实我想在这里呆一段时间 Actually, I thought I'd stop and stay awhile.
我听说这个地方又在地图上出现了 是吗? I hear this place is back on the map. It is?
有人说一个活塞杯获得者 There's some rumor floating around that some hotshot Piston Cup racecar
会在这里建立他的比赛中心 is setting up his big racing headquarters here.
真的吗?这对小镇来说是件大好事 Really? Ah, well, there goes the town.
我很想你 莎莉 You know, I really missed you, Sally.
我有一种别人并不理解的感觉 Well, I create feelings in others they themselves don't understand and,
等等等 blah, blah, blah.
麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边 McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree,
亲亲...亲亲... K i s s... uh... i n t!
拖线 来的真是时候 Great timing, Mater!
嘿嘿!耶! Hep non, hip hep, hi li lilly! Whee!
他是我最好的朋友 我能拿他怎么办呢? He's my best friend. What're you gonna do?
那么 准备最后一个光顾芙蓉的店? So, Stickers, last one to Flo's buys?
我不知道 我们为什么不去兜兜风 I don't know. Why don't we just take a drive?
嗯...不 Hmm... Nah.
好吧!咔嚓! Yeah! Ka chow!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
大家过来集合一下 All right, everybody please keep together now.
我们现在进入了蓝天博士博物馆 We is now entering the Doc Hudson wing of the museum.
哇 太不可思议了 一个赛季拿这么多冠军 Wow. Unbelievable. That many wins in a single season.
他实在太厉害了 哈德逊大黄蜂是我的偶像 He's the real deal, Junior. The Hudson Hornet was my inspiration.
打扰了 哈德逊大黄蜂今天在吗? Excuse me, son. Is Doc Hudson here today?
抱歉 "国王"夫人 我想蓝天博士可能是出去兜风了 Sorry, Mrs. The King, I think Doc went out for a drive or somethin'.
哇哦!哇哦! 耶! Whoo! Whoo! Yeah!
嘿 你可不是开泥地的 Well, you sure ain't no dirt boy.
老家伙 泥的绝招我可都会了 Not today, old man. I know all your tricks.
蓝天博士!蓝天博士! Doc! Doc!
喔哈! Whoo ah!
差远啦 菜鸟! Not all my tricks, rookie!
注意!和公路吻别吧 Attention! Kiss the pavement goodbye.
等我搞定后 你们会在 想象不到的地方沾上泥土 When I'm finished, you'll have mud in places you didn't know you had!
啊 我从来没在路外面开过呢 好吧 那现在你得改改了 Yo, I've never been off road! Well, that's gonna change right now!
向后转!往前开20英里! About face! Drop and give me 20 miles!
出发!出发!开!开!开!开!开! Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
伙计 我的轮胎脏了! Man, now I got dirt in my rims!
嗯?看啊! Huh? Look at this!
这是我的前盖!我的前盖! It's my hood! It's my hood!
我已经20年没见到它了! I ain't seen this thing in 20 years!
看上去太棒了 我看上去怎么样? 阿嚏! Well, it fits perfectly. How do I look? Ah choo!
哦 天啊 Oh, dang.
你是一辆玩具车! You are a toy car!
你就是辆可怜的 古怪的破车 我还真同情你 再见 You are a sad, strange little wagon and you have my pity. Farewell.
哦 是吗?好吧 随你吧 疯子 Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, you loony!
嘿 我可不想打断集会 但伙计们 他们来了! Hey, I hate to break up the road rally, guys, but they're here!
三点参加生日聚会的客人们! Birthday guests at three o'clock!
伙计们!谁要能像这只卡车猪那样说话 Oh, man! Whoever does the voice of that piggy truck,
我敢保证他是个很棒的演员! I'm tellin' ya, he's one great actor!
我们被流放了 天才们! 被困在这个鬼地方! We're banished, genius! Stuck here in this wasteland without chains!
但是麦克 波波比尔还有麻烦 她需要我们的帮助! But, Mike, the Boomobile's in trouble! She needs our help!
你还是没在听我说话! 啊! You're still not listening! Ah!
欢迎来到喜马拉雅山!要冰激凌吗? Welcne to the Himalayas! Snow cone?
哦 这辆扫雪机还真有意思 Oh, that Abominable Snowplow is quite the cnic thespian!
快进去吧!快快快! Just get in there. Go! Go, go, go!
马戏车? Circus cars?
你们是怎么成为马戏车的? How can you be circus cars?
这些可是世界上最有意思的马戏车 These are the lousiest circus cars in the world,
他们会让我成为富翁! and they're gonna make me rich!
等一下! Wait a minute here.
他们演来演去就这几个人 They're just usin' the same actor over and over.
真是粗制滥造! What kind of a cut rate production is this?
哦 老天啊 我们能找个人问问路吗? Oh, for the love of Chrysler, can we please ask someone for directions?
不!我们马上就要到达营地了! 我知道的!我能感觉到! No! There's an on ramp close! I know it! I can feel it!
