马达加斯加1 中英文双语台词


马达加斯加
惊喜吧! Surprise!
亚里克斯! 我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我! Alex. Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming.
当斑马在动物园里时 别理他 When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.
马蒂 只是想祝你生日快乐! Come on, Marty. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
嘿伙计 谢谢 Hey, man, thanks.
我塞牙了 Hey, I got something stuck in my teeth.
真难受! 你能帮帮我吗? 拜托? It's driving me crazy. Can you help me? Please?
你来对地方了 我的朋友 You came to the right place, my friend.
马蒂医生时刻准备着! Dr. Marty, D. D. S. , is in the house.
请跳上我已经消毒的检查台 如果你还能行的话 Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
我什么也没看到 在左边 I don't see anything. It's on the left.
哦 对不起 Oh, sorry.
好吧 好吧 别张嘴讲话 Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full.
这里 这个东西在里面干什么? Right here. What the heck is this doing in there?
生日快乐! Happy birthday!
谢谢! Aw, hey, thanks, man.
它在牙后面 你没事了 You put it in behind the tooth. You all right.
还没有上市呢 这个 看看 These aren't even on the shelf yet. Here. Check it out.
看看那个 看看 看看 在下雪哟 Look at that. Ooh! Look at that. Look at that. It's snowing.
十年了 哈? 十年! Ten years old, huh? A decade.
两位数 1 0 Double digits. The big 1 0.
你不喜欢吗? You don't like it?
不 不 礼物很棒! 你不喜欢它 No, no, it's great. You hate it.
我应该给你亚里克斯闹钟就好了 就是那个卖得更好的 I should've gotten you the Alex alarm clock. That's the big seller.
不 不 礼物很棒 真的 No, no, no. The present's great, really.
只是一年又一年 It's just that another year's cne and gone
我仍然重复着同样的生活 and I'm still doing the same old thing.
"站在这 站在那 吃点草 再走回来" "Stand over here. Trot over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here. "
我了解你的问题 也许我应该去上法学院 I see your problem. Maybe I should go to law school.
你只是需要从那乏味的日常生活中解脱 You just need to break out of that boring routine.
怎么办? 不要老一套 How? Throw out the old act.
冲破禁锢 谁知道你要干什么呢! Who knows what you'll do. Make it up as you go along.
现编现演! 增加一些临时的即兴表演! Ad lib. Improvise. On the fly. Boom, boom, boom.
真的? 你知道 保持新鲜感! Really? You know, make it fresh.
新鲜感? 好 我可以做些不同的事 Fresh, huh? Okay. I could do fresh.
对我有用哟 Works for me.
参观的人来了马蒂 哦 我爱人群! Here cne the people, Marty. I love the people.
是娱乐者的娱乐时间了! It's fun people fun time!
快点格洛瑞尔! 上下然后张嘴! Let's go, Gloria! Up and at 'em. We're open!
今天星期几? What day is it?
星期五 郊游日 It's Friday. Field trip day.
对 今天是郊游日 快 起来开工啦! Yes, it's field trip day. Let's get up and go. . .
再多睡10分钟 . . . in ten more minutes.
快点! Come on!
梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼! Melman, Melman, Melman! Melman, Melman, Melman!
醒醒! 太阳晒屁股啦! 又一个美好的纽约清晨! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous morning in the Big Apple.
快起来! Let's go.
我不觉得 我病了 怎么了? Not for me. I'm calling in sick. What?
我肩膀上发现又一块褐斑 就在这 你看见了吗? I found another brown spot on my shoulder. Right here. See?
看? 就在那! 你看见了吗? Right there. You see?
梅尔曼 你知道这都是你幻想出来的 Melman, you know it's all in your head. Hm?
我们走! 快点! Let's go! Come on!
菲尔 醒醒 你这个滑稽的猴子 Phil! Wake up, you filthy monkey.
哦我要保持新鲜感 Oh, I'm going to be fresh.
直截了当 尝试新鲜 新鲜 Straight out the ground. Tasty fresh! Freshalicious.
斑马的新鲜 Ziploc fresh.
女士们先生们 各位小朋友 Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages,
中央动物园骄傲地介绍: the Central Park Zoo proudly presents:
给他们看那狮子! 谁是狮子? Show them the cat. Who's the cat?
纽约的国王 The king of New York City.
狮子亚里克斯 Alex the lion.
演出时间到 It's showtime.
咆哮! Roar!
大家聚一聚 重大表演要开始了! Gather around, people. Big show about to start.
看看斑马的加农炮 没错! Check out the zebra taking care of biz. That's right.
微笑着招手 伙计们 Just smile and wave, boys.
微笑着招手 Smile and wave.
科娃斯基 任务报告 Kowalski, progress report.
我们离公园主干线还有500英尺 We're 500 feet from the main sewer line.
坏消息呢? 我们最后一把铲子折了 And the bad news? We've broken our last shovel.
好 Right.
里科 你负责侦查 我们需要铲子 Rico, you're on litter patrol. We need shovels.
和更多棒棒糖棍 我们不能再重新挖一次了 And find more Popsicle sticks. We don't want to risk another cave in.
那我呢 船长? And me, skipper?
我要你看上去可爱讨喜 二等兵 I want you to look cute and cuddly, private.
今天我们要离开这水坝 Today we're going to blow this dump.
到这儿来 过来这里 来 小企鹅 Come here. Come here. Come on, penguin.
耶! 你没在动物星球看过这样的表演吧! Yeah! You don't see that on Animal Planet.
哈 哈 Ha ha.
表演结束了! 感谢光临! Well, show's over, folks. Thanks for cning.
我希望你们觉得新鲜! I hope you thought it was fresh.
我整个星期都在 I'll be here all week.
事实上我一生中 In fact, I'll be here for my whole life.
每一年365天我都在 Three hundred and sixty five days a year,
包括圣诞 万圣节! including Christmas, Hanukkah, Halloween, Kwanzaa.
别忘了阉割你们的宠物 Please don't forget to never spay or neuter your pets.
还有给出租司机小费 因为他破产了 And tip your cabbie, because he's broke.
你 黑白的家伙 会说英语吗? You, quadruped. Sprechen sie Englisch?
我会 I sprechen.
这是什么国家? 曼哈顿 What continent is this? Manhattan.
该死! 我们还在纽约 Hoover Dam! We're still in New York.
任务取消 下潜 下潜 下潜 Abort. Dive! Dive! Dive.
嘿! 穿晚礼服的家伙! 等等! Hey. You in the tux. Wait a minute.
你们在干什么? What are you guys doing?
我们要挖去南极洲 We're digging to Antarctica.
南什么州? Ant who tica?
你能保密吗 我的色盲朋友? Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
你以前见过企鹅随便在纽约溜达吗? Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York City?
当然没有 我们不属于这里 这里不是大自然 Of course not. We don't belong here. It's just not natural.
这都是一些怪人的阴谋 This is all some kind of whacked out conspiracy.
我们要去南极洲的广阔空间 We're going to the wide open spaces of Antarctica.
去野外! To the wild.
野外? 你们真的能到吗? The wild? You could actually go there?
听上去不错 That sounds great.
嘿! 等等! 那是什么地方? 告诉我那是什么地方! Hey, hold up. Where is this place? Tell me where it is.
你什么也没看到 You didn't see anything.
对吧? Right?
是 长官 Yes, sir.
抱歉 没看到 长官 I'm sorry. No, sir.
今天的表演 For his final appearance of the day,
纽约市之王 the king of New York City.
狮子亚里克斯 Alex the lion.
咆哮! Roar!
谢谢! 非常感谢! Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们真好 给我点什么 谢谢 You guys are great. You're a great crowd. Give yourselves a hand.
谢谢! 哦 谢谢! Thank you. Oh. Thank you.
哦! 很好 谢谢 Oh! Well. Thank you.
哦 你们太好人了 你们真好 Oh, that's too kind. Too kind.
内裤! Underpants!
平安到家 嘿! 去我的网站看看 Everybody get home safe. Hey! Check out my Web site.
24小时开着的亚里克斯摄像头 可以看我睡觉 Twenty four hour Alex Cam. Watch me sleep.
这就是生活 This is the life.
就是这里 That's the spot.
哦 我身处天堂 Oh! I'm in heaven.
哇哦 今天是马蒂的生日! 拆开 拆开吧! Ooh, it's Marty's birthday. Just rip it open.
这是什么? 这是什么? 快点 拆开! 你收到什么? What is it? Come on. Open it up. What you got?
耶! 体温计! A thermometer.
谢谢 我喜欢 梅尔曼 我喜欢! Thanks. I love it, Melman. I love it.
是啊 我想给你些私人的东西 你知道这是我第一支直肠体温计 I wanted to give you something personal. That was my first rectal thermometer.
啊 呸 呸 呸 Mother. . . I'll miss that bad boy.
梅尔曼 把蛋糕拿过来 Get the cake. Melman, cne on.
生日快乐! Happy birthday to you
你住在动物园 You live in a zoo
你看上去像只猴子 You look like a monkey
闻起来也像 And you smell like one too
我说 I say.
不错 你们真让我难为情! Aw, well, now, you guys are just embarrassing me.
还有你们自己! And yourselves.
你在说什么? 我们准备了一个星期 What? We worked on that all week.
快点 许个愿吧 Let's go. Let's make a wish, babycakes.
快点 你许了什么愿? 不 不能告诉你 What'd you wish for? Nope. Can't tell you that.
快点 说! Come on. Tell.
没戏 我告诉了你们就会被诅咒的 No siree. I'm telling you, it's bad luck.
你们想走霉运? 那我就说 You want some bad luck, I'll blab it out.
但如果你们想没事的话 我就什么都不说 But if you want to be safe, I'll keep my mouth shut.
啊 马蒂你能告诉我们吗? 我说真的 说了又会怎样? Would you just tell us? What could happen?
好吧 Okay.
我希望我能去野外! I wished I could go to the wild!
野外! 哇哦! The wild? !
我告诉过你们说了会走霉运的! I told you it was bad luck.
野外? 你没事吧? The wild? Are you nuts?
这是我听过的最糟的主意 That is the worst idea I've ever heard.
这样很不卫生 It's unsanitary.
企鹅能去 为什么我不能? The penguins are going. So why can't l?
企鹅是神经病 The penguins are psychotic.
想想重回自然的怀抱 Come on. Just imagine going back to nature.
回到你的老家 清新的空气 广阔的天地! Back to your roots. Clean air, wide open spaces!
嗯我听说康涅狄格就很空旷 I hear there's wide open spaces in Connecticut.
康涅狄格? 对 你要做的就是穿过中央车站 Connecticut? You got to go over to Grand Central.
然后上一辆北上的列车 是北吧? Then you got to take the Metro North train. . . north?
所以可以搭车过去? 只是想想罢了 So one could take the train? Just hypothetically.
马蒂 行了! 康涅狄格能给我们什么啊? Come on. What would Connecticut have to offer us?
狮子的疾病 谢谢 梅尔曼 Lyme disease. Thank you, Melman.
不 不 真的我只是 No, I just want. . .
野外你肯定不会有这个 There's none of this in the wild.
这精致的食物 This is a highly refined type of food thing
野外不可能找得到 that you do not find in the wild.
你没有想过生命和肉排之外的东西吗 亚里克斯? You ever thought there might be more to life than steak, Alex?
他不是那个意思 宝贝 不 不 不 He didn't mean that, baby. No, no, no.
你们对动物园外的世界一无所知 Doesn't it bother you guys that you don't know anything
不觉得难过吗? about life outside this zoo?
不 不 Nuh uh. Nope. Mm mm.
嗯 我是说 这只是个小事 Well, I mean, cne on. That's just one subject.
你嘴边有点脏 You got a little schmutz right there on your. . . .
谢谢 谢谢你们帮我庆祝 很棒! Thanks, guys. Thanks for the party. It was great.
真的 Really.
什么让他无精打采? What's eating him?
也许你该跟他谈谈 亚里克斯 你过去安慰安慰他 Maybe you should talk to him. Go over and give him a little pep talk.
嗨 我已经给了他水晶球了 我还能做什么呢 Hey, I already gave him a snow globe. I can't top that.
亚里克斯 我看你们也无计可施了 I can see where this is going.
很晚了 我想我要 It is getting late. I guess I'm going to. . .
快点 他是你最好的朋友 Come on. He's your best friend.
好吧 好吧 好 All right, all right. Okay.
晚安 马蒂! 晚安 格洛瑞尔 Night, Marty. Night, Glo.
今天过得真不错 What a day.
我是说 真的我告诉你 不会比现在更好了 你知道吗? I mean, I tell you, it just doesn't get any better than this, you know?
真的! 连星星都出来了 Ooh! It just did. Even the star's out.
我猜野外找不到这样的星星 Not going to find a star like that in the wild.
直升机 Helicopter.
马蒂 伙计 听着 Marty. Buddy. Listen.
每个人都会想别处的草比这里的绿 Everybody has days when they think the grass might be greener somewhere else.
亚里克斯 Alex.
你看我 Look at me.
我已经10岁了 过了半辈子了 I'm ten years old. My life is half over.
而我甚至不知道我是黑底白条 And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes. . .
还是白底黑条的 . . . or white with black stripes.
马蒂 Marty.
我想起一首歌 I'm thinking of a song.
亚里克斯 拜托 不是现在 Alex. Please. Not now.
就是 是首好歌 我想你很熟悉 Oh, yes. It's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it.
噢不! Oh, no. Oh, no, you don't. No, no, no.
我不听 I'm not listening.
开始广布消息 Start spreadin' the news
我不认识你 I don't know you.
今天我将离开 I'm leaving today
我们组成了家 这家伙真搞笑 他是谁? We are a great big part of it He's funny. Who is that?
快点 你知道 你知道那个词 Come on. You know you know the words.
两个小小的字 Two little words.
纽约 New York.
纽约! New York
闭嘴! 闭嘴! 我在睡觉! Shut up, shut up, shut up! Hey, I'm sleeping here!
我们可不全是你们所知道的海龟! We're not all nocturnal, you know!
我也没给你特权 朋友! I'll knock your "turnal" right off, pal.
对 你不用跑 你这斑马! Yeah, you and what army, stripes?
你惹他 你就是惹我 胆小鬼! You mess with him, you mess with me, Howard.
你这头大嘴狮 看见了? 坏脾气的斑马先生 You're a bigmouth lion. See? Mr. Grumpy Stripes.
我们是一个伟大的团队 我们俩 We make a great team, the two of us.
当然 毋庸置疑! We sure do. No doubt about it.
那你还想干什么? 独自跑到野外去? So, what are you going to do? Go running off to the wild by yourself?
不 太好了 No. Good.
你和我! 我们一起 You and me. Let's go.
什么? 野外 What? The wild.
你和我一起! Come on. You and me together.
有条小路从第五大道到中央车站 It's a straight shot down Fifth Avenue to Grand Central.
我们爬上一列火车 一直向北! We'll grab a train, we'll head north.
我们早上就能回来 没人会知道! We can be back by morning. No one will ever know.
你说笑的 对吧? You're joking. Right?
对! 我说笑的 当然是开玩笑! 别逗了 Yeah. I'm joking. Of course I'm joking. Give me a break.
你想我们怎么搭火车? Like we're going to get a train.
以后别再那样了 你刚才弄得我很担心 Don't do that. You really had me worried there.
嗯 我想我该睡了 Oh, well. I guess I'll hit the sack.
对 我也是 为了明天得好好休息嗓子 Yeah, me too. I'll need to rest my voice for tomorrow.
明天大孩子来 我得叫得更大声些 It's Seniors' Day, you know. Have to roar extra loud.
给他们点颜色看看! 你知道我在说什么吧? Give them a little jolt. You know?
晚安 亚里克斯 Good night, AllyAl.
他们又忘了关音响! They forgot to turn off the ambience again.
别担心 没事 Don't worry. It's cool.
我来 You know, I got it.
好多了 Much better.
来吧 宝贝 Come on, now, baby.
我的小肉排 My little filet.
我的边上有点肥肉的菲利牛排 My little filet mignon with a little fat around the edges.
我喜欢 我喜欢边上有点肥肉的 I like that. I like a little fat on my steak.
我的香甜多汁的牛排 真是极品美味 My sweet, juicy steak. You are a rare delicacy.
亚里克斯 亚里克斯 亚里克斯! Alex. Alex. Alex!
怎么了? What? What?
你吮拇指? You suck your thumb?
怎么了 梅尔曼? What is it, Melman?
好吧 好吧 你知道我膀胱发炎 Ok! Ok! You know how I have that bladder infection
每两个小时就要起夜 and I have to get up every two hours?
我去方便的时候 看了看马蒂的床 我一般不会如此 I got up to pee and looked over at Marty's pen, which I usually don't do.
我不知道为什么这次我看了 I don't know why, but I did. And. . .
怎么了梅尔曼 出什么事了? What? What's going on?
是马蒂 他不见了 It's Marty. He's gone.
不见了? 你什么意思 不见了? Gone! What do you mean, "gone"?
他挖这个多久了? How long has he been working on this?
马蒂! Marty!
马蒂! Marty!
那洞他进不去 He wouldn't fit down there.
马蒂? 马蒂! 马蒂! Marty? Marty! Marty!
真没道理 他会去哪里? This doesn't make any sense. Where would he go?
康涅狄格! 他不会 Connecticut! He wouldn't.
噢不! 我们该怎么办? Oh, no! What are we going to do?
我们应该 应该找人! I mean, we got to call somebody!
哈喽? 给我接走失动物中心! 快! Hello? Get me Missing Animals. And hurry.
我们有头斑马不见了 可能现在在去康涅狄格的路上 我们需要 We've got a lost zebra probably on the way to Connecticut, and we need. . .
喂? 喂? 等会儿 Hello? Hello? Wait a second.
我们不能找人 谁在 ? We can't call the people. What the. . . ?
他们会非常生气! They'll be really mad.
然后把马蒂永远送走! 你不能恩将仇报 It'll get Marty transferred for good. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
恩哼 那是对的 Mm hm, I know that's right.
我们得去追他 他头脑不清 We got to go after him. He's not thinking straight.
我们要阻止他 犯下生命中最大的错误 Let's stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life.
他很有可能迷路了 饥寒交迫不知所措 He's probably out there lost and cold, confused.
可怜的小家伙 Poor little guy.
梅尔曼 快点! Come on.
也许我们应该有个人等在这里 万一他回来呢 One of us should wait here in case he cnes back.
噢不 不是现在 这事我们一定得管 梅尔曼 我们都要去! Not now. This is an intervention. We all got to go.
怎么去中央车站最快? What's the fastest way to Grand Central?
你应该走莱克星敦街 梅尔曼! You should take Lexington. Melman!
好吧 "我们" 我们应该走莱克星敦街 那帕克街呢? Okay. "We. " We should take Lexington. What about Park?
不好 帕克街是双向 红绿灯多 No, Park goes two ways. You can't time the lights.
我听说汤姆伍尔夫在林肯中心演讲 I heard Tom Wolfe is speaking at Lincoln Center.
那我们当然要去闹场子啦! Well, of course we're going to throw poo at him.
我就知道我们应该走帕克街 We should've taken Park.
你确定这是去中央车站最快的路? You sure this is the fastest way to Grand Central Station?
我不知道 是梅尔曼说的! I don't know! That's what Melman said.
嘿伙计们! Hey. Hey, you, guys.
那个房间让你可以洗 还有 看! That room has some nifty little sinks you can wash up in, and look!
免费薄荷糖! Free mints!
我们不是来郊游 This isn't a field trip.
是来救马蒂于水深火热的紧急任务! This is an urgent mission to save Marty from throwing his life away.
车在哪里? Now, where's the train?
啊! 来了 Here it cnes.
马蒂对你说了什么? 我让你和他谈谈! What did Marty say to you? I asked you to talk to him.
我谈了! 我谈了! 我不明白! 他说:我们走! I did! I did! I don't understand. He said, "Let's go. "
我说:你疯了吗? 接着他说:我已经10岁了! I said, "Are you crazy? " He says, "I'm ten years old. "
然后是他有黑白条纹 再然后我们就一起唱歌 And he has black and white stripes, and so then we sang and. . .
你要做的就是直走到西42街 What you got to do is go straight back down West 42nd.
在你左手边范德大楼后面 It's on your left after Vanderbilt.
如果你到了克莱斯勒大楼 就是走过了 If you hit the Chrysler Building, you've gone too far.
非常感谢 长官 Thanks a lot, officer.
嘿! 等着信号灯! Hey! Wait for the light.
怪人 Freak.
你是说"斑马"吗? 对 没错 斑马 Did you say "zebra"? That's right. A zebra.
就在我面前 Right in front of me.
我能开枪吗? 别开 Can I shoot it? Negative.
那我需要支援 Then I'm going to need some backup.
噢! 尼克斯队又输了一场 那又怎么样? Aw! Knicks lost again. What are you going to do.
广播说的是"中央车站"还是"我阿姨便秘"? Did that say "Grand Central Station" or "my aunt's constipation"?
就是这里了! This is it.
中央车站! Grand Central Station.
很大而且在中央 It's grand and it's central.
让一下 我们有紧急情况 这是紧急情况! Move aside. We have an emergency here. This is an emergency situation.
嗨 嗨 冷静! 不是那么严重的紧急情况 Hey, hey. Just chill out. It's not that big of an emergency.
我上 我下 Upstairs, downstairs.
再试试这个滋味如何? How do you like that?
女士 你怎么了? Lady! What is wrong with you?
管好你的人! Ow! Get a grip on yourselves, people.
你这只坏家伙! You're a bad kitty.
该死 我错过了快车! Dagnabbit! I missed the express.
似乎只能坐去斯坦福的慢车了 Looks like I'll have to take the Stamford local.
我抓到他了! 我抓到他了! I got him! I've got him!
他抓到他了! He's got him!
他抓到他了! 他抓到他了! 他抓 He's got him! He's got him! He's got. . .
我也有好东西给你! I got something for you!
我没事 我没事 I'm okay. I'm okay.
哇! 你们来干吗? Whoa! What are you guys doing here?
哦 我们很高兴找到了你 我们很担心你! I am so glad we found you. We were so worried about you.
别担心 我很好 我很好 你们看 我很好 Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm fine. Look at me. I'm fine.
你很好? 哦 他很好! 哦 太好了 You're fine? Oh, he's fine. Oh, great.
嘿 你听见了 马蒂很好 这样就好 You hear that? Marty's fine. That's good to know.
因为我刚刚在想 Because I was wondering. . .
你怎么能这么对我们 马蒂? 我以为我们是你的朋友! How could you do this to us? I thought we were your friends!
这没什么大不了的! 我早上就回来了! What's the big deal? I was cning back.
以后不许了 听见没有? Don't ever do this again. Do you hear me?
听见没有? 伙计们 我们没时间了! Do you hear him? Guys, we're running out of time.
哦 梅尔曼 你弄坏了他们的钟? Oh, Melman, you broke their clock?
不许了! 以后再也再也不许了! . . . do this again! Don't you ever, ever do this again!
用力啊 Come here.
我们被包围了 We've been ratted out, boys.
别开枪 Hold your fire!
可爱讨喜点 小家伙们 扮可爱点 Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly.
如果你有什么招示 赶快使出来 If you have any poo, fling it now.
是人类 It's the Man.
晚上好 长官! Good evening, officers.
不 不 你别说话 好吗? No. No. No. You don't talk now. Okay?
你不擅长言表 You're not good with the "putting words together
你闭嘴就好! and their cning out good" thing. You keep it "shh. "
嘿! 你们好吗? 这里一切都好 Hey! How you doing? You know what? Everything's cool.
只是出了点小状况 内部的小状况 We just had a little situation here. Little internal situation.
事实上我朋友有点疯过头了 每个人都会这样的 My friend went a little crazy. Happens to everybody.
只是脑筋搭错了线 The city gets to us all. Went a little cuckoo in the head.
嘿! 别说我搭错了线! Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head.
别说话! 我来解决! Just shush! I will handle this.
我踢到他了! Oh! I got him!
快快快! 这边 Go, go, go! Right here, please.
你能不这样吗? Would you give a guy a break?
我们准备把我们的朋友带回去 忘记发生过的一切 好吗? We'll take my little friend home and forget this ever happened. All right?
没有伤害和子弹 好吗? No harm, no foul, right?
哦 不 不 不 嘿 冷静! 是我 亚里克斯 动物园的狮子 Hey, it's cool. It's me, Alex the lion. From the zoo.
他怎么了? What's the matter with them?
哇哦! 我感觉好奇怪 I feel really, really weird.
嘿! 我爱你们 I love you guys.
我非常爱你们 I love you so much.
昨晚在中央车站的事件 Last night's dramatic incident in Grand Central
是多年来呼吁动物权利的一个例子 is an example of what animal rights wackos have been shouting for years:
动物很显然不该被囚禁 Animals clearly don't belong in captivity.
现在他们要被送回到自然的生活环境中 They are to be sent back to their natural habitat,
在那里他们可以自由自在 地过他们渴望的生活 where they will live their lives in the freedom they desire.
嘿 帮帮忙 他醒了! 他醒了! Hey. Little help? He's awake! He's awake!
快想办法! Do something!
哦 天! Oh, man.
哦 我的头! Oh, my head.
什么破 ? What the. . . ?
哪里? 怎么了? Wait. Where? What?
我在箱子里! 噢不! 不不! 不要箱子! I'm in a box! Oh, no. No, no! Not the box.
噢不 他们不能送我走! 不是我! Oh, no, they can't transfer me. Not me!
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了 Oh, I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
黑暗袭来 Darkness creeping in.
不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸! I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
墙向我缩进! Walls closing in around me.
好孤独 好孤独 So alone. So alone.
亚里克斯! 亚里克斯 你在那吗? 马蒂? Alex! Alex, are you there? Marty?
对! 跟我说话! 哦 马蒂! 你在这! Yeah! Talk to me, buddy. Oh, Marty! You're here!
发生什么事了? 你还好吗? 不太好 马蒂 What's going on? You okay? This doesn't look good.
亚里克斯 马蒂 是你们吗 格洛瑞尔! Alex, Marty, is that you? Gloria!
你也在! 我爱死了你的声音! You're here too! I am loving the sound of your voice.
发生什么事了? 我们在箱子里 What is going on? We're all in crates.
哦 不! Oh, no!
我睡得昏昏沉沉的 梅尔曼! Sleeping just knocks me out. Melman!
是梅尔曼吗? Is that Melman?
你没事吧? 我没事 Are you okay? Yeah. No, I'm fine.
我做完核磁共振检查后总是会昏昏沉沉的 I often doze off while I'm getting an MRl.
你没有做核磁共振检查 切片扫描? You're not getting an MRl. CAT scan?
不是切片扫描? 是转园! 转园! No CAT scan. It's a transfer. It's a zoo transfer.
转园? ! 哦 不 不 不 我不要转园 Zoo transfer? ! Oh, no. No, no, I can't be transferred.
我和戈德堡医生5点有约 I have an appointment with Dr. Goldberg at 5:00.
我的药吃完了 There are prescriptions that have to be filled.
没有别的动物园能给我如此的医疗照顾! No other zoo could afford my medical care.
我哪也不去 And I am not going HMO.
没事梅尔曼 一切都会好的 Take it easy, Melman. It's going to be okay.
我们会没事的 不马蒂 我们不会没事 We are going to be okizay. No, we're not going to be okizay.
现在因为你我们都毁了! Now, because of you, we're ruined!
因为我? 我倒想看看怎么是我的责任 Because of me? I fail to see how this is my fault.
你开玩笑的 是不是马蒂? "你! 你把我们都惹火了"? You're kidding, right, Marty? You. You ticked off the people.
你恩将仇报 马蒂 你恩将仇报 You bit the hand, Marty. You bit the hand.
"我不知道我是谁 我不知道我是谁 我要在野外找到自我" "l don't know who I am. I got to go find myself in the wild. " Oh, please.
嘿! 我没有让你们来找我 对吧? I did not ask you to cne after me, did l?
他说得对 He does have a point.
什么? 我说过我们应该待在动物园里 但你们 I did say we should stay at the zoo, but you guys. . .
梅尔曼 闭嘴! Melman, just shut it.
你第一个出的主意 You suggested this idea to him in the first place.
亚里克斯 别把梅尔曼扯进来 谢谢 格洛瑞尔 Leave Melman out of this. Thank you, Gloria.
还有亚里克斯 我们被转园不是我的错! Besides, it's not my fault that we were transferred.
梅尔曼 闭嘴 你们谁觉得恶心? Melman, shut it. Does anybody feel nauseous?
我觉得 梅尔曼 你总是觉得恶心 I feel nauseous. Melman, you always feel nauseous.
进度报告 Progress report.
这是旧式编码 船长 我不认识 It's an older code, skipper. I can't make it out.
你 高级哺乳动物 You, higher mammal.
你识字吗? Can you read?
不认 但是菲尔认字 菲尔 No. Phil can read, though. Phil.
运往肯尼亚 Ship to Kenya.
野生动物保护区 Wildlife preserve.
非洲 Africa!
非洲 那可不行 里科! Africa? That ain't going to fly. Rico.
我曾是世上最伟大城市里的大明星! I was the star in the greatest city on Earth.
伙计们 听着 被人热爱的国王! Guys, listen. A king. Loved by my people.
让我们文明一点 你毁了一切! Let's be civil. And you've ruined everything!
"爱"? "Loved"?
如果人们爱你 那只是因为他们不认识真正的你! If the people loved you, it's only because they didn't know the real you!
别让我上去 胖揍你们俩一顿! Don't make me cne up there. I'll whoop both of y'all.
我以为我了解真正的你! I thought I knew the real you!
你个黑白条纹的 他们在你之后取消了一切权利! Your black and white stripes, they cancel each other out. You're nothing!
停! 停! 停! 停! Stop it, stop it, stop it!
嘿! 你们要有耐心 You're not helping the situation.
状态 Status.
情况不妙 我不知道密码! It's no good. I don't know the codes.
不要借口! 给我结果! 导航! Don't give me excuses. Give me results! Navigation.
好吧 让我想想 All right. Let me think.
让他闭嘴! And shut him up!
我成功了! 让我们把船掉头! I did it! Let's get this tin can turned around.
伙计们? Guys?
哦 不 Oh, no.
格洛瑞尔! Gloria!
梅尔曼! Melman!
马蒂! Marty!
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂? ! Marty? !
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂! Marty!
不! 等等! 回来 马蒂! No, wait. Come back, Marty!
别走 Don't go.
马蒂? Marty?
梅尔曼? Melman?
格洛瑞尔? Gloria?
马蒂? ! Marty? !
梅尔曼? ! Melman? !
格洛瑞尔? ! Gloria? !
马蒂! Marty!
梅尔曼! 格洛瑞尔! Melman! Gloria!
嘿有人吗? 哈喽! Hey, anyone! Hello!
马蒂 梅尔曼 格洛瑞尔 Marty, Melman, Gloria.
格洛瑞尔 梅尔曼 马蒂 马蒂 吉尔曼 格洛瑞尔 马蒂 梅尔曼 Gloria, Melman, Marty. Marty, Gelman, Gloria. Marty, Melman.
莫蒂 莫蒂 吉尔曼 丽贾斯 凯利 Morty, Morty, Gelman. Regis. Kelly.
马特 凯特 艾尔 Matt, Katie, Al.
让我出去 有人吗! 哈喽? Get me out of this thing. Somebody. Hello?
马上让我出去! Get me out of this thing right now!
哈喽? 有人吗? Hello? Somebody?
梅尔曼! Melman!
亚里克斯? 是你吗? Alex? Is that you?
梅尔曼 我找到你了! 坚持 坚持 我找到你了 Melman, I got you. Hang on! Hang on. I got you.
梅尔曼! 我找到你了 伙计! Melman! I got you, buddy.
等会儿 梅尔曼 等着 Wait a sec, Melman. Wait right there.
亚里克斯 你在干吗? 把你弄出来! What are you doing? I'm getting you out of the box.
放松 亚里克斯? Relax. Alex?
长颈鹿 四分位! Giraffe, corner pocket!
亚里克斯来啦! Here goes nothing!
等等! 等等! 别! 等等! 别动! Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold still!
等等 亚里克斯 别动 Wait, Alex. Hold still.
不! 别! 我来啦! No, cne on. Here I cne!
看! 看! 看! 看! Look! Look! Look! Look!
是格洛瑞尔! 是格洛瑞尔! It's Gloria. It's Gloria!
哦嘿 是格洛瑞尔 Oh, hey, it is Gloria.
哦 我的 Oh, my. . .
格洛瑞尔! Gloria!
格洛瑞尔! Gloria!
好了伙计们 娱乐结束 Alrighty, boys, fun's over.
格洛瑞尔! Gloria!
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂? ! 马蒂! Marty? ! Marty!
嘢! 对! 就这样! Yeah! All right! That's right!
左边! 左边! 左边 不 不对 是你的左边! 你的左边! 你的左边! Left! Left! Left. No, no, your left! Your left! Your left!
就在这儿下就好了 Right here's good.
我现在什么都没有 以后再给你们 I don't have anything on me right now. I'll have to get you later.
你也是 To you too.
马蒂! Marty!
马蒂! Marty!
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂! Marty!
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂! Marty!
艾尔! Al!
马蒂! Marty!
亚里克斯? Alex?
马蒂! Marty!
哦 糖 蜂蜜 冰茶 Oh, sugar, honey, ice tea.
马蒂! Martin!
等等! 我要杀了你! Hold up! I'm going to kill you!
你给我过来! 不许再跑! 冷静点! Come here! Don't run away from me! Calm down!
如果你再跑 我就用更厉害的招示来对付你 If you keep running, I'm going to just kill you more!
哦 看看我们 Oh, look at us.
我们在一起 毫发无伤 We're all here together. Safe and sound.
对 我们在这 Yeah, here we are.
"这"到底是什么地方? Where exactly is "here"?
圣地亚哥 San Diego.
圣地亚哥? San Diego?
白沙海岸 White sandy beaches,
精致的模拟自然环境 宽广的场地 cleverly simulated natural environment, wide open enclosures.
我告诉你这可能是圣地亚哥动物园 I'm telling you, this could be the San Diego Zoo.
完全仿造的石头 Complete with fake rocks.
哇! 看上去很真实 Wow, that looks real.
圣地亚哥? 还有什么比圣地亚哥更糟的? San Diego? What could be worse than San Diego?
我不知道 这个地方很棒 我喜欢! I don't know. This place is crackalacking!
哦 我可以留在这 我可以留在这 Oh, I could hang here. I could hang here.
我要杀了你 马蒂! 放松! 放松! I'll kill you! Take it easy!
然后勒死你! 冷静 Strangle you! Calm down.
然后埋了你 再把你挖出来 然后克隆你! 再把所有克隆的你都杀了! Then bury you, dig you up, clone you and kill your clones.
20秒的暂停! 我再也不理你了 20 second timeout. I'll never talk to you again.
别闹了! 听着 我们得先找到人 Now, look. We're just going to find the people,
向他们报到 然后结束这出闹剧 get checked in and have this mess straightened out.
哦 好呀 这真是太好了 圣地亚哥 Oh, great. This is just great. San Diego.
我得去和杀人鲸竞争 那些得意地咧着嘴笑的家伙 Now I'll have to cnpete with Shamu and his smug little grin.
我比不过他们 我赢不了他们 I can't top that. Can't top it.
我完了! 我彻底完蛋了 我失业了 I'm ruined! I'm done. I'm out of the business.
这都是你的错 马蒂! 你把我给毁了 It's your fault, Marty! You've ruined me.
嗨 亚里克斯 你好好想想 Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think
现在这样全都是我的错吗? I intended all of this to happen?
你是想我给你道歉吗? 这就是你想要的吗? You want me to say that I'm sorry? Is that what you want?
那好 对不 嘘! Okay, I'm. . .
他嘘我 He just shushed me.
马蒂 你看 你应该多理解别人一 嘘! Marty, look, you've got to be just a little bit more und. . .
你是在嘘我吗? 你们听到吗? 你们都没听到那声音吗? Don't you shush me. Do you hear that? Don't you hear that?
我现在听到了 有音乐的地方就有人类 I hear it now. Where there's music, there's people.
我们直接去找老板 要有人行道就好了 Go to the head honcho. A sidewalk would be nice.
是啊 这地方真差劲 Yeah, what a dump.
他们应该叫这里圣地残哥动物园 They should call it the San Di lame o Zoo.
首先他们告诉你:"我们有个超棒的开放计划 让所有动物都到野外去尽情狂奔" First they tell you, "We got this great open plan thing. Let animals run wild. "
然后就有人扔花 大家相互拥抱 Next thing, flowers in your hair, everybody's hugging everybody.
这真是个令人喜欢的地方 伙计们 在这边! 快来! This place kind of grows on you. This way, guys! Come on!
这是什么鬼 ? What the. . . ?
哦 不! Oh, no!
好了 让我们给这些人留个不错的第一印象 Okay, let's make a good impression on the people.
笑起来 然后一块儿出去 Smiles, everyone. Let's get it together.
梅尔曼 这就是你最灿烂的笑容吗? 哦 我没笑 是想放屁 Is that the best you can do? Oh, I'm not smiling. It's gas.
哦 好吧 让我们放屁也放得漂亮 Well, great. Let's make gas look good.
哇! 这不是人类 还是动物 Wow! It's not people. It's animals.
加洲的动物 California animals. Dude.
这就象是帕妃的派对 This is like a Puffy party.
我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 I like to move it, move it I like to move it, move it
你喜欢 跳舞 Ya like to Move it
我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 I like to move it, move it I like to move it, move it
我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 I like to move it, move it
你喜欢 跳舞 Ya like to Move it
我喜欢跳舞 跳舞 你喜欢跳舞 跳舞 I like to move it, move it You like to move it, move it
她喜欢跳舞 跳舞 She like to move it, move it
他喜欢 跳舞 He like to Move it
世上所有的女孩 All girls all over the world
我是国王朱利安 Original King Julien 'pon yer case, man
我爱所有爱跳舞的女孩 I love how all the girls that love to move their body
如果你想跳舞 When ya move your body, ya do
那就漂亮地舞 尽情地舞 热情地舞 舞起来 Move it nice and sweet and sassy, all right
这是个什么样的动物园啊? What kind of zoo is this?
我刚刚看到有26条健康准则被违反 I just saw 26 blatant health code violations.
我爱圣地亚哥 这地方实在太炫了 I'm loving San Diego. This place is off the chizain.
27条 Twenty seven.
女人 苗条 苗条 Woman, physically fit, physically fit
苗条 苗条 苗条 苗条 苗条 Physically, physically, physically fit Physically fit, Physically fit
我们应该带着薯片来 We should've brought chips and dip.
等等 Wait.
亚里克斯在哪里? 他怎么了? 他刚刚就在我们后面的 不是吗? Where's Alex? What happened to him? He was right behind us. Wasn't he?
我不知道他去哪里了 反正他错过了派对 I don't know where he's at, but he's missing one heck of a party.
伏狼来了! The fossa!
伏狼来了! The fossa!
伏狼入侵啦! 快逃命啊! The fossa are attacking! Run for your lives!
伏狼饿了 伏狼有东西吃了 Fossa hungry. Fossa eat.
我讨厌蜘蛛网 I hate spiderwebs.
哦 伙计们 谢谢了 Yeah, thanks a lot, guys.
谢谢你们等我 实在很感谢 Thanks for waiting up. Really appreciate it.
嗨 你们好 我们刚从纽约过来 我们想见负责人 Hey, hi. We just got in from New York, and we're looking for a supervisor.
因为我们已经在沙滩上坐了几个小时了 Because we've been sitting on that beach back there for hours,
还没有任何人来接待我们 and nobody's even bothered to show up.
我不知道这里的规矩是什么 I don't know how things are normally run around here,
不过有些事情显然没安排好 but there's been some sort of major screwup, which is cool.
所以如果你们可以告诉我们管理人员的办公室在哪里 那我们就 So if you could point us towards the administrative offices, we'll. . .
很高兴认识你 Well, howdy do.
哇~~~ 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛! 我背上有蜘蛛! Spider! Spider! Spider on my back!
莫里斯 你看到了吗? Maurice, did you see that?
他把伏狼吓跑了 He scared the fossa away.
快 格洛瑞尔 打他 Come on, Gloria. Get it.
打他! 打他! 打他! Get it! Get it! Get it!
他在这! 快打他! 快打 打! That's it! Smack it! Get it, get it!
扁他! 扁他! 他去哪儿了? Whip it! Whip it good! Where'd it go?
朱利安 国王陛下 他们是什么东西? 他们是什么啊? ! King Julien, what are they? What are they? !
他们是外星人 从未开化的未来来的野蛮外星人 They are aliens. Savage aliens from the savage future.
他们来屠杀我们 掠走我们的妇女 抢夺我们珍贵的金属 They've cne to kill us. And take our women. And our precious metals.
起来 小姑娘 离国王的脚远点 明白吗? Get up, Mort. Do not be near the king's feet, okay?
嘘 我们在躲难 所有的人 连我在内 都要保持安静 We're hiding. Be quiet, everyone. Including me.
谁发出声音了? Who's making that noise?
哦 又是我 Oh, it's me again.
他在这儿! 揍他! 快 格洛瑞尔! There it is! Get it! Come on, Gloria!
够了! 别再用棍子打了 我想她打着了 Enough! Enough with the stick. I think she got it.
他还在我身上吗? 我讨厌蜘蛛 Is it still on me? I hate spiders.
没事了 没有了 It's okay. It's gone.
他们是野人 They are savages.
我们活不过今晚了 Tonight we die.
我的脚! 我告诉过你 我说过 我告诉过每个 The feet. I told you. . . I told you to. . . I told every. . .
我没告诉过他离我的脚远点吗? Didn't I tell him about the feet?
他确实告诉过你 He did tell you about the feet.
等等 我有个计划 真的? Wait. I have a plan. Really?
我想出了一个绝妙的主意 I have devised a cunning test
试试看他们是不是凶残的杀手 to see whether these are savage killers.
嘿 你好 Hi there.
让我来处理 亚里克斯处理事情 马蒂什么也别管 You let me handle it. Alex handles it. Marty does nothing.
嘿 你好 Hi there.
哦 天啊 对不起 Oh, jeez. Sorry.
哦 亚里克斯 你都干了些什么? 别哭 别哭 没事的 没事的 Oh, Alex, what'd you do? Stop. Stop. It's okay. It's okay.
我只是头苯苯的 只是头笨笨的狮子 哦 天哪! I'm just a silly. . . Just a silly lion. Oh, jeez!
哦 亚里克斯! 哦 可怜的小家伙 Aw, Alex! Oh, you poor little baby.
是不是这讨厌的大狮子吓到你了? Did that big mean lion scare you?
吓着你了么? 他是个大大的坏小孩 对吧? He did? He's a big, bad old puddy tat, isn't he?
过来 妈妈抱抱 哦 看看你 Come on. Mama'll hold you. Aww, look at you.
从某种意义上他们非常可爱 They are so cute from a reasonable distance.
你真是个小可爱 我真想把它加进我的咖啡里 Aren't you the sweetest little thing. I just want to dunk him in my coffee.
他们只是一群小白脸吧 They're just a bunch of pansies.
我不知道 I don't know.
我觉得那个梳着爆炸头的 There's something about that one with the crazy hairdo
还是很可疑 that I find suspicious.
胡说 莫里斯! Nonsense, Maurice.
来吧 大家! 我们去见见小白脸们 Come on, everybody. Let's go and meet the pansies!
尊敬的陛下 杰出的国王朱利安13世 Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Julien Xlll,
狐猴之王 等等 等等 自己宣布驾到 欢呼万岁 self proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera. Hooray, everybody.
他真有形 He's got style.
他是什么呀 新西兰几维猪之王? What is he, like, king of the guinea pigs?
我觉得是松鼠 I think it's a squirrel.
欢迎你们 大个子小白脸! Welcne, giant pansies.
在我的领域尽情享受阳光吧 Please feel free to bask in my glow.
就是松鼠 对 是松鼠 Definitely a squirrel. Yep. Squirrel.
对于你们赶走伏狼 我以最诚挚的谢意 We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the fossa.
狐狼? 伏狼 The "whossa"? The fossa.
他们总是侵入我们的领地 破坏我们的晚会 They annoy us by trespassing, interrupting our parties
打断我们的四肢 是的 听起来不错 and ripping our limbs off. Good.
听着 我们只是 我们只是在找哪里有人 We're just trying to find out where the people are, so. . .
哦 天! 你的牙齿好大! 人类! What big teeth you have. Man!
真为你感到羞愧 莫里斯! 你没发现你在侮辱这些怪物吗? Shame on you, Maurice. Can you not see that you have insulted the freak?
你们必须告诉我 你们到底是谁? You must tell me, who the heck are you?
我是亚里克斯 那个亚里克斯 这是格洛瑞尔 马蒂和梅尔曼 I'm Alex. The Alex. And this is Gloria, Marty and Melman.
你们这些巨人是从哪里来的? And just where are you giants from?
我们从纽约来 我们…… We're from New York and. . .
为纽约来的巨人们欢呼! All hail the New York giants!
纽约巨人! New York giants!
我们在做什么? 某种近亲繁殖项目? Is this some sort of inbreeding program?
我觉得我们只要问问这些傻瓜人类在哪里就可以了 I say we just got to ask these bozos where the people are.
对不起 我们这些傻瓜也有人类 Excuse me. We bozos have the people, of course.
嘿 这些傻瓜有人类! Hey, the bozos have the people.
哦 好呀 好 Oh, well, great. Good. Phew.
他们在那上面 They're up there.
你们喜欢人类吗? 尽管不是太活跃的一群 Don't you love the people? Not a very lively bunch, though.
哇哦 Wow.
那你们有没有活着的人类呢? So do you have any live people?
没有 只有死人 No. Only dead ones.
我的意思是 如果我们这里有很多活人 I mean, if we had a lot of live people here,
这里不会叫作"野生世界"了 对吧? it wouldn't be called the wild, would it?
野生世界? The wild?
等一等 Whoa. Hold up there a second, fuzzbucket.
你是说 You mean, like,
住在泥浆小屋里? 用野生树叶清理你自己? the "live in a mud hut, wipe yourself with a leaf" type wild?
谁清理? 天哪 Who wipes? Oy vey.
天哪! 大家一起! Oy vey! Oy vey, everybody!
天哪! Oy vey!
能允许我离开一会儿吗? Could you excuse me for a moment?
让我离开这里! 我们得离开这里! Get me out of here! We got to get out of here!
救命! 你在做什么? Help! What are you doing? !
我要游回纽约去! I'm swimming back to New York.
我知道我不会游泳! 不过我必须得试试! I know my chances are slim, but I have to try!
你不会游泳! 我说过我没有机会了! You can't swim! I said my chances are slim!
大自然! 全在我身上了! 把它弄下来! 我看不见了! 我看不见了! Nature! It's all over me! Get it off! I can't see! I can't see!
我能看见! I can see!
好吧 听着 很显然 这其中有点小小的误会 Look. There's obviously just been a little mistake.
人类并不是故意把我们丢在这里的 The people didn't dump us here on purpose.
他们一旦发现发生了什么 他们就会回来找我们 对吧? As soon as they realize what happened, they'll cne looking for us, right?
是 对的 Yeah, right.
我不知道怎么用言语形容 可我们生来就是自由的 I don't know the words But we're born free
你知道吗? 我敢说他们已经在找我们的路上了 You know something? I bet they're already on their way.
好了 兄弟们 我们的早餐 将是冰冻寿司 Well, boys, it's going to be ice cold sushi for breakfast.
里科 Rico.
因为我命中注定在这座孤岛上死去 Well, since I'm doomed to die on this forsaken island,
我 梅尔曼 门科维兹 I, Melman Mankiewicz,
在身体健康 神志清醒的状态下 being of sound mind and unsound body,
将我的财产平均分给你们三个人 have divided my estate equally among the three of you.
哦 对不起 亚里克斯 Sorry, Alex.
嘿! 一个厕所 做得不错 梅尔曼 还是户外抽水的 Hey! A latrine. Nice work, Melman. Outdoor plumbing.
不 这不是厕所 No, it's not a latrine.
是坟墓 你把梅尔曼送进了坟墓 你高兴了? It's a grave. You sent Melman to his grave. Are you happy?
哦 别这样 Aw, cne on.
这不是世界末日 这是一个崭新的开始! This isn't the end. This is a whole new beginning.
这对我们来说再好不过 This could be the best that's happened.
不是不是不是不是! No. No. No. No.
不是不是不是不是不是不是! 这对我们来说一点都不好 No. No. No. No. No. No. This is not the best thing that's happened to us.
你的生日愿望被诅咒了 给我们都带来了霉运 You abused the power of the birthday wish and brought bad luck on all of us.
你为什么要告诉我们你的愿望? 你不应该那样做! Why'd you tell your wish? You're not supposed to.
等等 我不想告诉你们的 还记得吗? I didn't want to tell you. Remember?
是你们让我说出来的 哦 You guys made me tell you. Oh, okay.
另外 这不是霉运 这是好运 Besides, this isn't bad luck. This is good luck.
看看我们周围吧 没有围栏 没有作息时间 Look around. There's no fences, no schedules.
多美的地方啊 我们生来就 This place is beautiful. Baby, we were born. . .
好了 我要阻止这一切了 Okay. Okay. I've had enough of this.
这边你的岛屿活动范围 这边是我们的岛屿活动范围 This is your side of the island, and this is our side of the island.
在坏的那边你可以像一只神奇木马一样又蹦又跳 That is the bad side, where you can prance and skip
天天做你想做的该死的那些事情而这边 Iike a magical pixie horse and do whatever the heck you want.
这边是好的一部分 给我们这些热爱纽约想要回家的人们 This is the good side for those who love New York and care about going home.
别这样 不 不! 后退 后退! Come on. No, no. Back! Back!
你知道吗 这不太好 You know what? This isn't good.
好了! 你们呆在你那边吧 我也呆在我自己这边 Okay! You all have your side, and I'll have mine.
如果你们需要我 我就过去 And if you need me, I'll be over here,
在这边快乐的土地上 享受昔日好风光 on the fun side of the island, having a good old time.
这是快乐的土地! 这是快乐的土地! This is the fun side,
我们都会活下去并且过得很好 直到我们回到家! where we'll have a great time surviving until we go home.
美好的旧时光! 我喜欢这片土地! 这片土地最好了! A yabbadabbado old time! This side's the best.
那边臭死了! 你就在粪池的旁边 That side stinks! You're on the Jersey side of this cesspool!
那我们现在怎么办呢? Wilma! Now what do we do?
别担心梅尔曼 我有自救的计划了 Don't worry. I have a plan to get us rescued.
真想看看马蒂看到这个以后他的表情 Can't wait to see the look on Marty's face when he sees this.
看看他吧 没有我们 他是那么无助 Just look at him. He's helpless without us.
住嘴 椰子头 Shut up, Spalding.
伙计们 我在这里站了几个小时了 I've been standing here for hours, man.
我还像这样摆姿势多久? How long do I have to pose like this?
她叫菲尼特! She is finito.
我要让所有一百万公里以内的救援队伍 I defy any rescue boat within a million miles
想念这个宝贝 to miss this baby.
当时机来临时 我们要点燃这个 自由之灯塔 When the moment is right, we will ignite the beacon of liberty
把我们从噩梦中救醒 and be rescued from this awful nightmare!
你们觉得怎么样? 很酷吧 哈? What do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
自由之火怎么样了 梅尔曼? 很好! 白痴 How's the liberty fire going, Melman? Great. Idiot.
我听见了 I heard that.
我们为什么不借用一下马蒂的火? Why can't we just borrow some of Marty's fire?
那是野生之火! 我们在自由女神身上不用野生之火 That's wild fire. We're not using wild fire on Lady Liberty.
快点摩擦 梅尔曼! 我一直在做 Now, rub, Melman. I've been doing. . .
我弄不出来 我弄不出来 我弄不出来 我就是 弄不出来! I can't. I can't. I can't do it. I ju. . . I can't do it!
火 Fire.
着火了 Fire.
着火了! 着火了! Fire! Fire!
噢天 Oh, my
着火了! Fire!
不! 不要! Not yet! No, no! No!
着火了! Fire!
梅尔曼 拿稳了! Melman, hold still!
跳下来! 亚里克斯 跳下来! Jump! Alex, jump!
别担心 狮子总能用 Don't worry, cats always land on their. . .
脸落地 你是什么狮子啊? Face? Man, what kind of cat are you?
你这个疯子! You maniac!
你把它烧掉了 You burned it up!
该死! Darn you!
真该死! Darn you all to heck!
我们现在能到快乐的一边去了吗? Can we go to the fun side now?
大家静一静! 到这个洞里来吧 Everybody, calm down. Come on. Into your chairs.
大家静一静 别踩他尾巴 Everybody, calm down. Let go of his tail.
请把他俩分开 好吗? Separate those two, would you, please?
你到这边来 你到那边去 You here, you there. Everyone. . .
冷静下来 好吗? Calm down, people, okay?
欢呼尊贵的什么什么 Now, presenting your royal highness, the illustrious blah, blah, blah.
什么什么陛下 驾到 You know, et cetera, et cetera. Hooray. Let's go.
各位! Now, everybody,
我们对我们的客人 纽约巨人 都充满了好奇 we all have great curiosity about our guests, the New York giants.
是的 维利 我喜欢他们 Yes, Willie? I like them.
我喜欢他们 我喜欢他们 我甚至在第一次见到他们之前就喜欢上他们了 I like them. I liked them first. Before I even met them I liked them.
是的是的 我简直无法说出我有多喜欢他们 I liked them right away. You hate them cnpared to how much I like them.
哦 闭嘴! 你知道你有多烦吗? Oh, shut up. You're so annoying!
听着! 我们还应该记得 Now, for as long as we can remember,
我们被讨厌的伏狼绑架并吃掉 we have been attacked and eaten by the dreaded fossa.
伏狼! 伏狼来了! The fossa! The fossa are attacking!
这是本食谱! 是本食谱! It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook!
请 请 莫里斯 Please. Maurice.
嘘! 安静! Quiet!
你们别这样 非常时期他们不会攻击我们的 Come on, y'all. They're not attacking us this very instant.
我的天才计划是这样的 So my genius plan is this:
我们要和纽约巨人做朋友 We will make the New York giants
和他们保持亲近 our friends and keep them close.
然后有了亚里克斯先生保护我们 Then, with Mr. Alex protecting us,
我们会很安全 我们就永远不必担心 we will be safe and never have to worry
可恶的伏狼了 永不 about the dreaded fossa ever again.
我想到的! 我想到的! 是的! 我想到的! I thought of that. I thought of that. Yes. Me. I did.
等等 大家等等 我刚刚在想 Hold on, everybody. Hold on. I'm just thinking now.
我的意思大家觉得为什么伏狼 I mean, does anyone wonder why the fossa
这么害怕亚里克斯先生呢? were so scared of Mr. Alex?
我的意思是我们也许也该害怕的 I mean, maybe we should be scared too.
要是亚里克斯先生比伏狼还可怕怎么办? What if Mr. Alex is even worse than the fossa?
我告诉你们 那家伙让我害怕 I tell you, that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies.
莫里斯 你没有举手 Maurice, you did not raise your hand.
所以你的发言将被磨掉 Therefore, your heinous cnment will be stricken from the record.
还有其他人觉得害怕的吗? Does anyone else have the heebie jeebies?
没有! 好的! 那别说话了! No? Good. So shut up.
当纽约巨人醒来的时候 When the New York giants wake up,
我们要确保他们身在天堂之中 we will make sure that they wake up in paradise.
现在谁想要饼干? Now, who would like a cookie?
亚里克斯 梅尔曼和格洛瑞尔在那边玩呢 Yo, Al. Melman and Gloria are over there having a good time.
再加你一个就跟好玩了 There's room on the fun side for one more.
不 谢谢 No, thanks.
听着 我在想 也许你应该给这个地方一个机会 Look, I've been thinking. Maybe if you gave this place a chance,
你也许能过得很愉快 I don't know, you might even enjoy yourself.
马蒂 我累了 我饿了 Marty, I'm tired. I'm hungry.
我只想回家 I just want to go home.
你能给它一个机会吗? 想想看吧 Could you just give it a chance? Think about it.
没有你真的不好玩 It really isn't the fun side without you.
我知道 然后 I know. And then. . .
是他! 谁呀? It's him. Who is it?
是送披萨的 你觉得会是谁呢? It's the pizza man. Who the heck do you think it is?
是? 我能为你效劳么? Yes? Can I help you?
我能到这边快乐的土地来么? Can I cne to the fun side?
对不起 没听清楚 Beg your pardon?
我是挺有点过分 马蒂 You know, I've been kind of a jerk.
我一直在想你说的……对不起 But I've been thinking about what you said, and I'm sorry.
欢迎来到我们的城堡! 卸下负担! Welcne to Casa del Wild. Take a load off.
嘿 嘿 擦一下你的脚再进来! Hey, hey, wipe your feet.
亚里克斯! 我的城堡就是你的城堡 Alex! Mi casa is su casa.
太棒了 Very impressive.
嘿 来喝一杯 我请客! Hey, have a drink. It's on the house.
这是海水! This is seawater.
哦 你别吞下去! 计划实施以前这只是暂时的 Oh, you don't swallow it. It's just temporary till the plumbing's done.
嘿 你很饿了吧 Hey, y'all look hungry.
来点大自然的恩赐怎么样? How would you like some of nature's goodness?
你有吃的? You have food?
乐土的特别推荐 这就来! The Fun Side Special, cning up.
串串海草! Seaweed on a stick.
海草? ! Seaweed?
串串! 你尝过后就会喜欢的 On a stick. Don't love it till you try it.
好吃得难以想象 That's unbelievable.
太棒了 嗯 谢谢! So good. Well, thanks.
非常养胃吧 对吧? It does kind of hit the spot, doesn't it?
也许我还可以加点柠檬 Well, maybe it could use a little lemon.
不 这已经很好了 很好了 还有比这个更好的么? No, it's great. It's really great. Doesn't get any better than this.
哦 还真有 Oh, but it does.
看看这个 Check this out.
哇! 快看啊 Wow. Would you look at that.
像是许许多多的直升飞机 It's like billions and billions of helicopters.
是流星! 快许个愿! 快! It's a shooting star. Make a wish. Quick!
喔 来块又大又多汁的牛排? Ooh! How about a thick, juicy steak?
知道么亚里克斯! You know what, Alex?
我保证明天给你一大块牛排 撑死你 I promise you I'm going to find you a steak tomorrow if it kills me.
谢谢 马蒂 Thanks, Marty.
天色已晚 我想我要…… It is getting late. I guess I'm going to. . .
我想我也要睡觉了 I think I'm going to hit the sack too.
大家美梦哟 Sweet dreams, everyone.
亚里克斯 Alex.
你在做什么? What are you doing?
27 28 29 30条黑的 只有29条白的 Twenty seven, 28, 29. Thirty black and only 29 white.
似乎你的底色是黑色 再加上白色条纹 Looks like you're black with white stripes after all.
问题解决了 各位晚安 Dilemma solved. Good night.
你瞧 莫里斯 亚里克斯在给他的朋友化妆呢 You see, Maurice, Mr. Alex was grooming his friend.
他是多么可爱温柔的小东西啊 He is clearly a tender, loving thing.
你怎么能觉得他很吓人呢? How can you have the heebie jeebies for Mr. Alex?
看看他 他是那么可爱 那么帅气 Look at him. He's so cute and plushy.
我不觉得他是在给他化妆 朱利安 I don't think he was grooming him.
我倒是觉得像是在舔它 Look more like he was tasting him to me.
随便你怎么说 不管怎么样 我不在乎 Suit yourself, no matter. I don't care.
很快我的计划就要实现了 Soon we will put my excellent plan to action.
我们要做的就是 All we have to do is wait
等他们睡熟 until they are deep in their sleep.
还有多久? How long is this going to take? !
这 太讨厌了 Well, this sucks!
醒醒 亚里克斯先生 Wake up, Mr. Alex.
醒醒 亚里克斯先生 Wake up, Mr. Alex.
太阳照着屁股了 Rise and shining.
醒醒 醒醒 亚里克斯先生 Wakey waking, Mr. Alex!
醒醒 亚里克斯! Wake up! Alex!
你在吮手指头 You suck your thumb?
我们在哪里? 到底发生什么事了? Where are we? What the heck is going on?
沙滩到哪里去了? 别紧张 Where's the beach? Take it easy.
谁建的森林? 别害怕 大怪物 Who built a forest? Don't be alarmed, giant freaks.
趁你们睡觉的时候 While you were asleep,
我们把你们带到了天堂的一角 we simply took you to our little corner of heaven.
欢迎来到马达加斯加! Welcne to Madagascar.
马达瓦? 什么? Mada who ah? What?
不 不是瓦 是加斯加 No, not whooha. Ascar.
马蒂 这是…… Marty. It's. . .
就像是我的草地 好像回到了动物园 Just like my mural back at the zoo.
不是的 伙计 那可是真家伙 Oh, no, fella, that is the real deal right there.
看哪 我觉得景色还不错 Look at that, that's not a bad view.
我的意思是那是你总能看到的东西 但是它就真真实实的就在眼前 That's the thing that you were always looking at, but it's actually there.
就像是真的版本 来赛跑怎么样? That's the real version of. . . How about once around the park?
让我们热血沸腾起来 让我们的肺吸入这么清新的空气 Let's get our blood pumping, lungs breathing this fresh air.
谁跟我一起? ! Who's with me? !
哦 不 我觉得我不行 你输了! Naw. I don't think I could. . . You're it!
嘿! 想来玩吗? Hey! Want to play around?
抓到你了! Got you there!
过来! Come here!
你输了 You're it.
嘿 停下! 嘿 你疯了! Hey, stop that! Hey, you're crazy!
好吧 马蒂 我输了 Okay, Marty, I'm it.
我输了 你赢了 I'm it. I'm it. You win.
来吧 亚里克斯 最佳状态 Come on, Alex, get in the groove.
我两天没吃饭了 I haven't eaten in two days.
我的血糖非常低 我觉得我没有精力了 My blood sugar's real low. I just don't have the energy.
我觉得那不是问题 I don't think that's your problem.
首先 你在野生环境里不是这么跑步的 First of all, that's not how you run in the wild.
来吧 伙计! 把你的肉垫动起来 Let's go. Put the rubber to the road!
你只需要让你真实的那个狮子爆发出来 You just have to let out that inner lion.
现在 谁才是狮子? 马蒂 我真的不 Now, who's the cat? Marty, I really don't. . .
你行的! 那是谁呀! 来吧 我们走 You are, that's who. Come on! Here we go!
就是这样! 我们来出出汗 你是狮子 That's it. Let's build up some steam! You the cat.
谁是狮子? 你是狮子 Who's the cat? You the cat.
谁是狮子? 你是狮子 Who's the cat? You the cat.
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? 谁是狮子? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat?
我是狮子 I'm the cat!
惊喜! Surprise!
你输了! 你输了! You're it. You're it!
你抓不到 狮子跑得太快了 Can't juke the cat. Cat's too quick.
我觉得我在飞翔! I feel like a mile high pastrami on rye on the fly from the deli in the sky!
我们去野外吧! 你说的! Let's go wild! Now you're talking!
伙计们 我感觉太棒了! Man! I feel different.
哈哈哈哈! Noogie, noogie, noogie. Noogie, noogie, noogie!
真是享受 Kind of charged up or something.
就像你说的 宝贝 这地方真棒 Like you said, baby, it's. . . Crackalacking.
对吧 梅尔曼? 哦 是的! 是的! Ain't that right, Melman? Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
我简直就在天堂里了 I'm in heaven.
看到了 莫里斯 亚里克斯现在是我们的朋友了 再也看不到伏狼了 You see, Maurice, Alex is now our friend and the fossas are nowhere to be seen.
可以说我的计划 It could be said that my plan is working
进行顺利 in a very good working kind of way.
亚里克斯 你应该试试这些 Alex. You got to try some of this.
我感觉很好 我又觉得自己是国王了! I feel good. Feel like a king again.
国王? King?
是的! 你应该看看他的表演! You should see his act.
来吧 亚里克斯 给他们看看你的表演 Come on, Alex, why don't you show him some of your act.
不 我真的不想 好吧 Oh. No, I really don't think I could. . . Okay.
女士们先生们 各位老人小孩 Ladies and gentlemen. Primates of all ages.
野生环境荣誉出品: The wild proudly presents:
国王 The king.
狮子王亚里克斯 Alex the lion!
伙计们 降E调 E flat, fellas.
耶! 国王来了! Yeah! The king is in the house!
如果他是国王 它的王冠在那里? 我有王冠! See, if he is the king, then where is his crown? I've got a crown.
有个非常好的! 就在我头上的! Got a very nice one. And it's here on my head.
看看 我戴了吧? Look at it. Have I got it on?
吼叫 兄弟 吼叫! Do the roar, man. Do the roar.
哇! 我以前从来没听过 Wow. I've never heard that one before.
来个野性点的 来吧 Yeah! Go wild, man! Come on!
来个人浪! Break out the wave!
对不起 Excuse me.
你在咬我的屁股 You're biting my butt.
不 我没有 是的 你咬了 No, I'm not. Yes, you are.
亚里克斯 你做了什么? 他咬了我的屁股 What did you do? You just bit me!
不 我没咬 我有咬吗? No. I didn't. Did l?
好象是有的 You kind of did.
你发什么神经病啊? What the heck is wrong with you?
你咬我干什么? Why'd you bite me?
伙计 因为你是他的晚餐 什么? Man, it's because you are his dinner. What? !
你说什么? 他在胡说八道 Excuse me? That's dumb.
嘿 莫里斯 朋友间随便咬一口没什么的 Come, cne, Maurice. What is a simple bite on the buttocks among friends?
你 你也来咬我一口 Here, give me a nibble.
派对结束了 朱利安 你的伟大计划完蛋了 The party is over, Julien. Your brilliant plan has failed.
你在说什么? What are you talking about?
你的朋友就是我们所说的 Your friend here is what we call
豪华型猎杀机器 a deluxe model hunting and eating machine.
他是吃肉的 And he eats steak. . .
也就是吃你 . . . which is you.
胡说八道 好了 好了 莫里斯 我承认 Get out of here. Okey dokey, Maurice, I admit it.
我的计划失败了 The plan failed.
全完了 我们注定要完蛋了 All is lost! We're all doomed.
那些伏狼又会回来 把我们吃掉 The fossas will cne back and gobble us with their mouths because. . .
因为我们都是肉类 . . . we are all steak.
我也是肉类 我是! 我是! 我是! I'm steak! Me, me, me!
亚里克斯先生不可以再留在这里 Mr. Alex cannot stay here.
他得到岛的另外那边去 和他自己的同类伏狼在一起 He belongs with his own kind on the fossa side of the island.
我以神赋予我的权力 By the power vested in me,
按照森林法则等等等等法规宣布 by the law of the jungle, blah, blah, blah, blah. . .
马上离开! Be gone!
什么? 别乱说 你看着象块牛排吗? What? Come on, do I look like a steak to you?
对! Yeah!
看到了吗? 我就说我不会象 等等 你说什么? See, I told you I don't look like a. . . Wait. What you say?
哦 非常象! Oh, yeah!
他开始变得凶残了 快去逃命 He's going savage. Run for your lives.
马蒂 快逃! Marty, run!
正中靶心 打得好 莫里斯 A bull's eye. Excellent shot, Maurice.
谢谢 Thank you.
马蒂? Marty?
我真抱歉 马蒂 I'm so sorry, Marty.
我怎么了? What is wrong with me?
嗷~~~ Ow.
哦 不 Oh, no.
我都做了些什么啊? What have I done?
这是真的 我是个魔鬼 It's true. I'm a monster.
我得离开这里 I got to get out of here.
我都做了些什么啊? 这真是个恶梦 What have I done? This is a nightmare.
这都是我的错 And it's all my fault.
就是因为我 我们失去了亚里克斯 Now, because of me, we've lost Alex.
我们可以做些什么呢? Well, what are we going to do?
我们可以想办法帮助他 这就是我们要做的 We'll find a way to help him. That's what we'll do.
好吧 Okay.
振作起来 我们是纽约人 对吗? 对 Come on, we are New Yorkers, right?
我们顽强不屈 我们坚韧不拔 没错! We're tough. We're gritty.
我们无所不能! 就是! We're adaptable!
而且我们勇往直前 不会象那些长颈鹿一样被击倒 And we are not going to lay down like a bunch of Melmans.
不 我们绝不 No, we're not.
哦 格洛瑞尔 Oh. Gloria.
那不是我 知道吗? 是船的声音 That was not me, okay? That was the boat.
船! 船? The boat! The boat?
船回来接我们了! 快 伙计们 快去给他们发信号 The boat's cne back for us! Come on, guys, we got to flag it down.
在那儿! There it is!
嘿 在这里! 这边! Hey, over here! Over here!
这边啊! Over here! Yo!
梅尔曼 把我顶起来 快! 把我顶起来! Melman, give me a lift. Hurry up! Lift me up!
救命啊! 救命啊! 救命啊! Help! Help! Help!
哦 我的脖子 我的脖子 你们这些家伙 这边! Oh, my neck. My neck. You guys. Over here!
梅尔曼! 别动 这边! 你们不知道这样我有多疼 Melman! Steady. This way! You have no idea how much this hurts.
嘿! 我们在这边啊! Hey, boat! We're over here!
快看! 它在调头! 它正在往回开! 它开回来了! Look! It's turning! It's cning back! It's cning back!
过来! 快过来! Come on! Come on, baby!
真棒! 伙计 Yes! You guys.
你们把船拦下来 我去叫亚里克斯 You flag down that boat. I'll get Alex.
哇! 别去 Whoa! Hold on there.
你一个人去了就回不来了 You cannot go back there by yourself.
别这么说 我了解亚里克斯 Aw, cne on. I know Alex.
他一听说我们得救了 他就会振作起来了 He hears we're rescued, he'll snap right out of it.
人们马上就要来了 他们可以帮我们 The people are cning. They can help us.
梅尔曼说得对 人类知道应该怎么做 Melman's right. The people will know what to do.
我们现在先把船拦下来 Now, we got to flag down that boat.
这才是个象样的地方 Now, this is more like it.
是你们? ! 哦 天 那人在哪里? You? ! Oh, ma. . . Where are the people?
我们把他们杀了 吃了他们的肝 We killed them and ate their livers.
骗到你了 不是吗? Got you, didn't l?
和你开玩笑啦 宝贝儿 他们没事 Just kidding, doll, the people are fine.
他们正搭救生艇慢慢摇去中国 They're on a slow lifeboat to China.
嘿 我认识你们俩的 Hey, I know you two.
那头神经兮兮的狮子和我们那个黑白朋友去哪儿了? Where's that psychotic lion and our monochromatic friend?
马蒂? 他就在 他去哪儿了 他刚刚还在我们后面 Marty? He's righ. . . Where did he go? He was right behind us.
他回去找亚里克斯了 他会被吃掉的 He went back for Alex. He's going to get himself killed!
哦 伙计们 我们的黑白朋友有难 Well, boys, our monochromatic friend's in danger.
看来我们有事可干了 Looks like we have a job to do.
船长日记 写:进入危险区域 Captain's log: Embarking into hostile environment.
科娃斯基 我们得去赢得当地居民的心 Kowalski. We'll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives.
里科 我们需要特殊的作战武器 Rico. We'll need special tactical equipment.
我们将要面对异常严重的危险 We're going to face extreme peril.
二等兵可能会牺牲 Private probably won't survive.
亚里克斯! 出来 亚里克斯! Alex! Come out, Alex!
有船来了! 我们可以回家了! The boat's here! We can go home!
亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! Alex! Alex! Alex!
亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! 亚里克斯! Alex! Alex! Alex!
亚里克斯! Alex!
亚里克斯! Alex!
马蒂? Marty?
振作起来 亚里克斯 船回来接我们了 我们可以离开这里了 Snap out of it, Alex. The boat came back. We can get out of here.
我们可以回到文明社会去 所有的事都会象以前那样的 We can go back to civilization, and everything will be like it used to be.
别过来 Stay back.
求你了 Please.
我是个魔鬼 I'm a monster.
亚里克斯 你不是魔鬼 你是我的朋友 Alex, you're no monster. You're my friend.
我们是一个团队 你和我 还记得吗? We're a team. You and me, remember?
我不想伤害你 I don't want to hurt you.
亚里克斯 Alex.
你不走我也不走 I ain't leaving without you.
亚里克斯? 我在想一首歌 Alex? I'm thinking of a song.
一首很棒的歌 我知道你一定很熟悉这首歌 It's a wonderful song. I'm sure you're familiar with it.
开始广布消息 Start spreadin' the news
今天我将离开 I'm leaving today
我们组成了家 We are a great big part of it
嘿 你知道那个词的 那两个小小的字 Come on, you know the words. Two little words.
求你了 别让我自己一个人唱这首歌 Please don't make me sing this by myself.
你也不想听到自己独自唱这首歌的 You really don't want to hear me sing this by myself.
呃 亚里克斯? 你可以出来一下吗? Uh, Alex? Could you cne out here for a minute?
嘿 亚里克斯 我需要你帮点小忙 Hey, Alex, a little help.
救我! Help me!
亚里克斯! 救命啊! Alex! Help!
救命啊! 有没有人可以救救我! 快来人啊! Help me! Anybody, help me! Somebody!
救命啊! Help!
梅尔曼? 宝贝 是我 Melman? That's right, baby.
快逃! Run!
接下来怎么办? 就这么办 What's the plan? This is the plan.
伏狼饿了 伏狼要吃东西 Fossa hungry. Fossa eat.
就只有这么办吗? This is the plan?
不许动 伏狼 Fossa halt.
伏狼 噢 Fossa ooh.
伏狼 啊 Fossa aaahh.
伏狼 噢 Fossa ooh.
伏狼 啊 Fossa aaahh.
过来享用吧 Come and get it.
伏狼 Fossa.
扁你 伏狼 噢 Take that. Fossa ow!
实在太多狼了 船长 There's too many of them, skipper.
能和你们一起战斗到底真好 It's been a real pleasure serving with you boys.
亚里克斯? Alex?
那是我的猎物 That's my kill.
我的 Mine.
亚里克斯饿了 Alex hungry.
亚里克斯要吃东西了 Alex eat.
到我们表演了 It's showtime.
谢谢你没有放弃我 Thanks for not giving up on me.
伙计 你差点把我吓出心脏病来 不能因为你是头狮子 Man, you almost gave me a heart attack. You can't just cne sneak up on me.
你就可以这么偷偷摸摸地来吓我 我们继续演下去 继续演 Just because you're a lion. . . Let go of me. Let go of me.
我们马上就可以脱困了 伙计们 只要你们和我配合就行 We're getting out of here. Guys, just go with me on this.
就想我说的 到表演的时间了 Like I said, it's showtime.
我的 Mine.
我的猎物 My kill.
他们全都是我的 They're all mine.
野兽之王来了 哦 不! It's the king of the beasts! Oh, no!
别吃我! 他又大又面目狰狞! Don't eat me! He's big and scary!
让你们见识见识我的凶猛 Fear me! Savagery beyond cnprehension.
我不想那么年轻就死! 你真是个魔鬼! 魔鬼! I am far too young to die! You're a monster! A monster, I say!
你! 我? And, you! Me?
你想尝尝这个吗? 嗯! 你们最好赶快去逃命 Oh, you want some of this? Ooh! You better run for your lives.
赶快叫警察! 他有神经病啊! Somebody call a cop! He's psychotic!
这是我的领地 明白吗? This is my territory. Understand?
我再也不要见到你们在我的地盘上出现 I never, ever want to see you on my turf again.
卜! Boo.
呜呼! 你这只狮子! Yeah! You the cat!
我兄弟回来了! Got my boy back!
我成功了! I did it!
拥抱一下! 我的计划成功了! 计划成功了! 我可真聪明! Give me some love! The plan worked! The plan worked! I'm very clever!
来 该跳机器舞了 I'm the one, baby! Come on. Time to robot.
我是聪明的国王 I am very clever king.
我是超级天才 I am super genius.
我是猴子的机器国王 I am robot king of the monkey things.
那 午餐吃什么呢? Compute, cnpute. So, what's for lunch?
闭上眼睛 为什么? Close those eyes. Why do I have to?
闭上嘛 都闭上了 Do it. They're closed.
紧紧闭着 好的 长官 Tighter. Yes, sir.
不许偷看 闭着呢 No peeking. They're closed.
里科 Rico.
是 Hai.
张开嘴巴 Open that hatch.
装好弹药 可以吃了 Fire in the hole. Now chew.
认真咀嚼 仔细品尝味道 Chew like you mean it. Savor it.
那么? 不错吧? And? Well?
很好吧 对吧? Pretty good, right?
如果不喜欢 这里还有备用的 There's always Plan B.
这个比牛排好吃 This is better than steak.
我爱吃 我真爱吃! I love it. I love it!
这狮子喜欢吃鱼哦 The kitty loves the fishy.
让我们来干杯 Well, I propose a toast.
有的时候这家伙会让你屁股疼 Now, he may be a pain in the butt at times. . .
相信我说的 我身有体会 And trust me, I know.
可这狮子也象我们证实了 But this cat proved to me without a doubt
他有一颗宽大的心 that his heart is bigger than his stomach.
敬 亚里克斯 敬 亚里克斯 To Alex. To Alex.
够了! 不许再吐了! Enough! Stop it!
你们怎么说? 我们要回纽约吗? What do you think? Should we head back to New York?
我不知道 我是说 这是你的梦 I don't know. I mean, this is your dream.
你确定你放弃? You sure you want to leave?
我才不在乎我们在哪里 I don't care where we are.
只要我们可以在一起 哪里都行 As long as we're together, it doesn't matter to me.
那 如果是这样的话 Well, in that case. . .
嘿 里科 我要300份外买 Yo. Rico. I'll take 300 orders to go.
嘿 Hai.
你走之前 我有件事要宣布 But before you leave, I have an announcement to make.
所以大家请安静一下 谢谢 So shut up, everyone, please. Thank you.
在经过深思熟虑之后 After much deep and profound brain things inside my head,
我决定要感谢你 I have decided to thank you
为我们的家园带来的和平 for bringing peace to our home.
为了好好感谢你 And to make you feel good,
我要送你这个可爱的告别礼物 I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift.
不 我不能接受 真的 我不可以拿走你的皇冠 No, I couldn't. Really, I can't take your crown.
没事的啦 我弄了顶更大的 That's okay, I've got a bigger crown.
上面还有只壁虎 It's got a gecko on it.
看他跳舞 来 斯代维 来! Look at him shake. Go, Stevie, go!
再见了 小毛球! 谢谢你做的所有的事 Bye, little fuzzbuckets! Thanks for everything!
再见! 回见! So long! Bye bye, now.
再见 再见啦 Arrivederci. Bye bye.
再见了哦! 回头见 Toodle oo! See you later, crocodile.
莫里斯 我胳膊累了 帮我挥着 Maurice, my arm is tired. Wave it for me.
挥快点 淘气的小猴子 Faster, you naughty little monkey.
等我们到纽约的时候 已经是深冬了 By the time we get back to New York, it'll be the middle of winter.
所以我在想 那我们还赶什么路呢? So I was just thinking, why rush?
也许路上我们可以去些别的地方 Maybe we could make a few side stops along the way.
比如巴黎 我正想说那里 Maybe Paris. You just read my mind.
我想去西班牙 I was thinking Spain. Run with the bulls.
要不斐济 可以去加拿大吗? What about Fiji? Canada. Can we?
那儿药便宜 Cheap meds.
其实我不介意什么时候再回到这儿来 I wouldn't even mind cning back here sometime.
我也没问题 没问题 I could do that. You could say that again.
船长? 我一直想去澳洲 Skipper? I always wanted to go to Australia.
你觉得我们是不是要告诉他们那船没油了? Don't you think we should tell them that the boat's out of gas?
不用 Nah.
只用微笑着挥手就是了 小伙子们 微笑着挥手 Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制