改编自《奥兹国的桃乐西》
原著者 罗杰斯坦顿鲍姆
奥兹国的桃乐西
翡翠城
感谢你俩的到来 Thank you both for cning.
来翡翠城需要决心和勇气 Emerald City needs all the heart and courage it can get right now.
算了吧 稻草人 还是指望我们吧 Got your back, straw man. You can count on us.
哦?你能指望了? Oh? You can count now, can you?
哦 伙计 听起来有人需要上上机油了 Oh, boy. Sounds like somebody needs an oil change.
你要干嘛?忘记上漆了吗? What'd you do? Forget to prime your pump?
非常勇敢 我想你是被荣誉冲昏头脑了吧 Oh, very brave. I think that crown has gone to your head.
是吗 锈铁桶 你怎么敢 Can it, rust bucket! Oh, how dare you!
给你瞧瞧 来吧 烟囱头 走 I'll show you how! Come on, funnel head! Let's go!
当 当 当 有人在吗? Clank, clank, clank! Anybody in here?
哦 当然有 Oh, yeah. That just happened.
你们两个傻瓜 别闹了 我们正处在生死之际 Break it up, you two knuckleheads. We're in a grave situation here!
抱歉 嗯 Ah, sorry. Yeah.
我… 我猜我们都有点紧张 对吧? 嗯哼 I I guess we're all a little on edge, huh? Copy that.
但是考虑到奥兹国处于危险 我需要你们两个去站岗 But with all of Oz at risk, I need you two to stand guard...
我试着去联系桃乐西 while I try to contact Dorothy.
等等等等 "联系桃乐西"?怎么联系? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! "Contact Dorothy"? How?
我是个天才 知道吗? I'm a genius, remember?
但是如今她可能已经忘了我们 But she's probably forgotten all about us by now.
是啊 时光久远 VVhoa,yeah. It's been a long time.
朋友们 对于我们来说是这样 For us my friends, yes.
但是奥兹国世界里的时间和她的并不同 But time in Oz passes differently than in her world.
她消灭邪恶女巫是有些年头了 It's been years since she destroyed the Wicked Witches,
但对于她来说像是发生在昨天 but to her it's going to seem like only yesterday.
好吧 希望她做了个好梦 Well, let's hope she got a good night's sleep.
你俩注意着扫帚… Now, you two keep an eye on that broomstick while I...
哦 太晚了 保护屋子 Oh, too late! Secure the chamber!
我们必须联系上桃乐西 We've got to get through to Dorothy.
堪萨斯
桃乐西
的消息
桃乐西 稻草人呼叫桃乐西 Dorothy. Scarecrow to Dorothy.
快 桃乐西 快点 Come in, Dorothy. Come in, Dorothy.
桃乐西 Dorothy!
堪萨斯
托托 Toto.
我们在家里 We're home.
在那 看 Em, over here. Look at this.
龙卷风把它遇到的一切都甩出去了 That twister took out everything in its path.
连房子都连根拔起 Knocked the house right off its foundation.
你觉得我们能修好它吗? 我不知道 Do you think we can fix it? I don't know.
太糟糕了 That's an awful lot of damage.
亨利叔叔 Uncle Henry!
艾米阿姨 Auntie Em?
桃乐西? Dorothy?
哦 桃乐西 Oh. Dorothy.
这不公平 It's not fair!
我明白 亲爱的 Oh, I know, sweetie.
是不公平 但它只是房子 It's not fair. But it's just a house.
如果我们必须找别的 我们就去找 If we have to find another one, we'll find another one.
不 我们不能就这样离开 桃乐西 No. We can't just leave. Dorothy,
我们要面对事实 we gotta face facts.
看这谷仓 看这房子 Look at the barn. Look at the house.
我们必须重新评估一下 但不要抱什么希望 We'll have to have it all appraised, but we shouldn't get our hopes up.
退后 退后 Move back. Move back.
我们需要在灾区创建一个安全区 We need to create a halo of safety around this disaster area.
谢谢 Thank you.
不好意思 这是我们的房子 Excuse me. This is our home.
你们的房子 Your home.
房子是你居住的地方 这是灾区 A home is where you live. This is a disaster area.
能不能调一下? Oh. Can this not be adjusted?
快去 非常感谢 Then do it. Thanks so much.
那么你是谁? 我是评估员 And who are you? I'm the Appraiser.
你是政府派来的?我没看见什么证件 Are you with the government? I didn't see a badge.
不要胡闹 桃乐西 Don't be rude, Dorothy.
童言无忌 Oh, outspoken.
我们… 是政府的伙伴 We're... government adjacent.
嗯 坏了的支柱和混… Hmm. Broken support beams, cracked concr...
你在记吗?谢谢 Are you writing this down? Thank you.
坏了的混凝土地基 Cracked concrete footing.
啊 嘿 Ah! Hey!
你知道你在做什么吗? 这东西快要塌了 What do you think you're doing? That thing was about to fall.
我可能只是在救你 但我不需要什么表扬 I probably just saved your life. But I don't need any recognition.
只是做好本职工作 Just doing my job.
现在我在做一个全面评估 Now, I've made a thorough assessment,
恐怕你们必须马上腾出点地方 and I'm afraid you'll have to vacate immediately.
什么? 读读这个 What? Read this.
没理由赶我们走 我们能修好 There's no reason to kick us out. We can fix it.
桃乐西 别急 如果有必要我能自己修好 Dorothy, hold on. I'll fix it myself iflhaveto.
非常抱歉 考虑到堪萨斯州的规定 So sorry, but according to the state of Kansas,
财产的安排由我来决定 the fate of this property is decided by me,
而不是小女孩 not some little girl.
真脏 还可能有狂犬病 Flea bitten, dirty, possibly rabid...
你 做些有用的 You, do something useful.
你们必须在傍晚之前… You've got until...
腾出地方 sunset to vacate the premises.
到城里的避难所来找我签协议 否则你们就要被赶出去 Meet me at the shelter in town to sign the paperwork, or we'll be back to throw you out!
哦哦 再见 Oh, oh. Good seeing ya.
好吧 就这样吧 Well, that's that.
最后开始打包行李 什么?不 Better start packing. What? No!
你听见他说的了 You heard what the man said.
如果他说着房子不安全 我也不能让你住进去 If he says the house is unsafe, I won't have you in it.
他凭什么来做决定 Who is he to decide that?
这完全… 是能修好的 It's totally it's it's fixable.
这是大人的决定 桃乐西 These are grown up decisions, Dorothy.
抱歉 但是你必须把这些事情交给我们 Sorry, but you're gonna have to leave this to us.
那我不走 这是我们的房子 Well, I'm not leaving. This is our home.
桃乐西 Dorothy!
给她一点时间吧 艾米 Let's give her a little time, Em.
她承受的太多了 She's been through a lot.
有人在吗? Anybody home?
看 托托 我们能修好这个 Look, Toto, we can fix this.
嘘 你会吓到他们的 Shh. You'll scare them.
嗯 Hmm.
当世界崩坏之时 When the world turns upside down
世上无一可确信 Nothing is for sure
恶梦将随即成真 All the dreams you thought were real
周遭如空无一物 You can't find anymore
善和美成灰漫舞 And then there's how the pieces fly
心也如泡沫散尽 Most of all the ones inside
若仅我一人懂得 If only I knew
如何去改变世界 How to fix it all I would
若仅需一颗爱心 if only one heart
便足以弥补过错 All alone did any good
但我是如此渺小 But I feel so small
又怎能担此重任 What can I do at all
世界何时将会崩坏了 When the world has turned upside down?
噢 oh
谁可知她将堕落何处? Nobody knows where the world's gonna fly
但是我依旧付出尝试 But I still gotta give it a try
若是世界即将崩坏 If the world turns upside down
乘借微风捎去消息 On just' a gust of wind
恶魇若再来的时候 Guess I should get ready now
我是否已准备万全 For when it cnes again
来吧 亲爱的 Come on, sweetie.
我该怎么做 我又该去何方 What do I hold? Where will I go?
独自一人 我会感到寂寞吗 And will I feel this all alone?
若仅我一人懂得 If only I knew
如何去改变世界 How to fix it all I would
若仅需一颗爱心 if only one heart
便足以弥补过错 All alone did any good
但我是如此渺小 But I'm just so small
又怎能担此重任 What can I do at all
世界当下崩坏了吗? Now that the world has turned upside down?
崩坏了吗? Turned upside down
哦 多美 Oh. Oh, how pretty.
哼 Huh.
这一定是什么错觉 It must be some kind of optical illusion.
不是错觉 托托 That's no illusion, Toto.
跑 Run!
救命 托托 Help, Toto!
救命 Help! [Screaming 1
桃乐西 Dorothy!
嗨 妹子 稻草人? Hi, kiddo! Scarecrow?
这是什么?发生什么了? What is this? What's happening?
我们在彩虹传送带里 飞回奥兹国 我发明了它 We're flying you back to Oz in a rainbow mover. I invented it.
炫耀 胆小的狮子? Show off. Cowardly Lion?
就是狮子 It's just Lion now.
看?桃乐西 哦 天 See? Dorothy. Oh, my.
嗨 铁皮人 Hi, Tin Man.
见到你万分高兴 I am so overjoyed to see you.
你们这些家伙 把我拽到大彩虹里 实在是吓到我了 You guys, dragging me into a giant rainbow really scared me.
我能想象到你的感受 I can only imagine how you must feel.
陷入巨大的彩虹里 被五颜六色所包围 Trapped alone in a giant rainbow. Surrounded by colors.
一定可怕极了 哦 It must be just horrible! Oh!
自从他找到他的心 他就这样一塌糊涂 Ever since he got his heart, he's been all over the place.
以前我从没有感情 Ineverhad emotions before.
我只是想试着全部宣泄出来 I just want to try them all out.
桃乐西 我们没多少时间了 Dorothy, we don't have much time.
奥兹国有了麻烦 只有你… 威胁着大陆 There's trouble in Oz, and only you threatening the land...
你是唯一能阻止… and you are the only one who can stop...
什么声音? What's that noise?
守住门 Hold that door!
发生什么了? 坚持住 桃乐西 What's going on? Hang on, Dorothy.
等你到这我们会向你解释这一切的 到哪? We'll explain everything when you get here. Where?
翡翠城 在法师的屋子 Emerald City! I In the Wizard's chamber.
我闻到了飞猴的味道 I smell flyin' monkeys!
哦 不 猴子 Oh, no. Monkeys!
桃乐西 呼叫桃乐西 快点 桃乐西 Dorothy. Scarecrow to Dorothy. Come in, Dorothy.
门… 呼叫桃乐西 The door... Scarecrow to Dorothy.
快要陷入敌手了 Is starting to give!
我和桃乐西失去联系了 我没法带她回来 I've lost contact with Dorothy. I can't get her back!
我撑不住了 I can't hold it!
时间到了 Time's up!
啊 Aaah!
快跑 Hurry!
快 Come on!
哦 Oof!
难以置信 托托 I can't believe it, Toto.
我们真的回来奥兹国了 We're really back in Oz.
等等 稻草人 Wait. Scarecrow?
稻草人 Scarecrow!
哦 好吧 Oh, great.
来 托托 我们必须去翡翠城 Come on, Toto. We've got to get to Emerald City.
听起来那些家伙有麻烦了 It sounds like the guys are in trouble.
要是格林达在这 她知道该怎么做的 If only Glinda were here. She'd know what to do.
哎呦 Now, now. Oops.
不 别退 我自己进 No, don't push. I'm cning right along.
别 要是… Please, if...
要是你们把魔杖还给我 If you would just give me my wand back.
哦 不 你不应该那么做的 Oh, now, you don't want to do that.
别说我没提醒你 Don't say I didn't warn you.
错误地使用魔法可能是非常危险的事情 Magic in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing.
哦 格林达* Oh, Glinda.
亲爱的格林达 Sweet Glinda.
啊 杰斯特 Ah, the Jester.
能当我的客人 我太激动了 I am so thrilled to have you as my guest.
太迷人了 I'm captivated.
太棒了 不是吗? Isn't it wonderful...
当我们两个强大的力量… when two great powers as you and I...
面对面 meet face to face,
眼睛对眼睛 脚趾对脚趾 Peer to peer, toe to toe?
天 但是你很蠢 My, but you're... silly.
"蠢"?用"蠢"来形容 你是说形容邪恶 "Silly"? By "silly," surely you mean diabolical.
不是吗? I: Laughs 1 No?
你在笑呢 You're laughing.
这是戏服 不是吗 It's the costume, isn't it?
我知道 我知道 很难严肃起来 I know, I know. Hard to take me seriously.
这是我的诅咒 书上说的 It's my curse. Literally.
我永远也脱不掉这些 I can't take this off... ever.
我邪恶的姐姐对我做了这一切 用她有趣的小咒语 My wicked sister did this to me with one of her funny little spells.
我很清楚你姐姐 I knew your sister all too well.
我还从不知道她有幽默感 I never knew she had a sense of humor.
对我来说一点不好笑 it's not funny to me!
但是现在 我准备拥抱一个全新的角色 But now I'm ready to embrace
成为奥兹国的统治者 a whole new role as ruler of Oz.
你要把奥兹守护者的批准印章交给我 And you're gonna give me your Good Ozkeeping seal of approval.
我不同意 But I don't approve.
因为你 奥兹国将要毁于一旦 The Land of Oz is already falling into ruin because of you.
傻瓜的统治可没什么好结果 No good can cne from the reign of a fool.
啊 格林达 Agh, Glinda.
格林达 格林达 格林达 Glinda, Glinda, Glinda.
你真是太让人失望了 就像其他人一样 You are such a disappointment, just like all the others.
你对他们做了什么? What have you done to them?
即使是个傻瓜也有些小聪明 Even a fool has a few tricks up his sleeve.
这把扫帚的魔法属于其他人 The magic of that broomstick belongs to someone else.
嗯嗯嗯 Uh uh uh.
但是有了这个小宝贝 But with this little baby,
魔法就被放大 并且属于我 the magic is magnified and becnes all mine.
桃乐西盖尔会阻止你的 Dorothy Gale will stop you.
她会找到回奥兹国的路来阻止你的 She will find a way back to Oz, and she will stop you!
哦 "桃乐西盖尔会阻止你的" Ooh. "Dorothy Gale will stop you."
我不是颤抖吧? Aren't I quivering?
不管你的灵魂曾经存在于何处 Where once your living soul did dwell,
现在都不存在了 只剩个空壳 now is nothing but an empty shell!
现在你同意了? Now do you approve?
你决定 宽宏大量的杰斯特 You rule, generous Jester.
好啊 Attagirl.
啊 别啊 那是什么? Aw, cne on! What is that?
去我的塔上 飞 To my tower. Fly!
现在先绕着这个角落 Now just around this corner,
我确定那有个拱璧 我们能滑下去 等等 I'm sure there's a buttress we can slide down. Wait!
那是窗户 我们刚从那逃出来 That's the window we escaped from.
我们只是在绕圈圈 We're just going around in circles!
嗯 你变成什么天才了 Hmm. Some genius you turned out to be.
听里面多吵 Listen to that racket.
听起来他们要毁了这地方 我想可能是我的声音 Sounds like they're wreckin' the place. I think that's me.
多讽刺 拥有一颗心 却只能任凭它伤害我 How ironic to get a heart, only to have it attack me.
哦 好疼好疼 Oh, the pain! The pain!
该死的 我刚意识到要坏事了 Gadzooks! I just realized something horrible.
桃乐西可能随时来电这里 进入飞猴的埋伏 Dorothy could be here any minute and walk right into a flyin' monkey ambush.
哦 这太糟了 太同情了 Oh, that is horrible. Empathy!
太恐怖了 好害怕 Horror! Fear!
我跳进去 把他们全吓跑怎么样? How about I jump in there and tear 'em all apart?
把他们大卸八块 Just rip 'em limb from limb!
用用脑子 而不是肌肉 Let's use brains, not brawn.
等一下 Wait a minute.
我有个绝妙的计划 I have a brilliant p I a n.
哦 放松 它是个 Ah, relief. Is it a...
把他们撕成碎片的计划吗? tear them all limb from limb plan?
不 是把它撕成碎片的计划 Nope. it's the tear him limb from limb plan.
啊… Wha...
给我看看那女孩 Show me the girl.
不是玩具 不要碰 不要碰 Not a toy! No touchies! No touchies!
别 别 别 Come on, cne on, cne on, cne on.
给我看看那女孩 Show me the girl.
请把她展现给我看 Show her to me, please.
啊 唯一一个能威胁到我计划的人… Aaah! The only person who could threaten my plan...
在奥兹国 我却不知道具体在哪 is here in Oz, and I don't know where.
你知道这有多讨厌吗? Do you know how annoying that is?
不能让她捣乱 我的计划几乎快要成功了 I can't let her beat me. My plan is almost cnplete. [ G8981
而你 最后找个方法帮我 And you better figure out a way to help me,
否则就呆在地上 和你的翅膀吻别 or you'll be grounded, and you can kiss your wings good bye.
哦 啊 Oh. Ah!
我们之前没说好吗? Haven't we been though this before?
我不会说猴语 I don't speak monkey.
来 托托 让我们找找铺着黄色砖头的路 Come on, Toto. Let's go find the yellow brick road.
是她?是桃乐西盖尔 这个来自堪萨斯的女巫杀手? That's her? That's Dorothy Gale, the witch slayer from Kansas?
为什么她只是个小女孩 Why she's just a little girl.
她要去的是糖果镇 And she's headed for Candy County.
哦 好吧 我会让她尝尝厉害 Oh! Well, I'll just let her taste their treats.
还有他们的审判 Then their justice.
你 You!
做好准备 我的仆从 我们要加倍地努力 Ready your minions. We're going to double our efforts.
去翡翠城 Go to the Emerald City.
追上他们 Join the others.
没抓到稻草人 狮子 还有铁皮人 就别回来 And don't cne back without that scarecrow, that lion and that tin can!
我会照看好那女孩的 I'll take care of the girl.
飞 飞 飞吧 我的宝贝们 Fly! Fly! HY, my babies!
为了抢先一步 Now for a little insurance.
以月亮 地球 还有星星的名义 Moon and Earth and stars align.
给这任性的女孩一个路标 Show the wayward girl a sign.
哦 托托 这不像是我印象中的奥兹国 Oh, Toto. This doesn't look like the Oz I remember.
翡翠城一定是这个方向 Emerald City must be in that direction.
我想 对了 I think. Correct!
虽然我不确定是否建议你去 Though I'm not sure I would advise you to go.
进来 很多人去 却很少人回 Lately, many are going, but few are returning.
哦 你确实是个肥… Whoa. You are a really fa...
非常厉害的… 猫头鹰 fabulous... owl.
哦 你太善良了 我经常听到的是 "肥" Oh. You're very kind. I usually hear "fat."
当然 我的理论是 我只是没有合适的身高 But, of course, my theory is that I'm just not quite the right height.
要是我再高一倍 比如… 哦 If I were twice as tall, for instance Ooh!
啊 哦 哇 Aaah! Ow! Whoo!
哇 哦 OW! Oh!
哦 哦 哦 哇 Oh! Oh, Oh! OW!
啊 呃 你还好吗? Aaah! Uh, are you okay?
身体?没事 Physically? Yes.
但是确实有一块树皮在我屁股上 But I do have a large piece of bark lodged in my hindquarters
哦 抱歉 我是不是跟你说太多了? Oh! Sorry. I'm giving you too much information, aren't I?
好像是 我叫怀泽 I do that. My name is Wiser.
很高兴见到你怀泽 我叫桃乐西盖尔 Nice to meet you, Wiser. I'm Dorothy Gale.
那个出名的桃乐西盖尔 The famous Dorothy Gale.
这是托托 And Toto.
我可是你的粉丝 I'm a really big fan of your work.
疯起来 Timber!
哇 你真是… 百事通? Wow, you really Know everything?
还有… 补完别人的话?哦不 我又这么干了 And Finish other people's sentences? Oh, no, I'm doing it again!
抱歉 我忍不住 I'm sorry. I can't help it.
我马上就走 再会 桃乐西和托托 I'll just go. Farewell, Dorothy and Toto.
别 等一下 No, w wait.
我要去翡翠城 我没能找到铺着黄色砖头的路 I need to get to Emerald City, and I can't seem to find the yellow brick
房子 墙 壁炉? 路 House? Wall? Fireplace? Road.
哦 当然 你为什么要找黄色砖头的墙呢? Oh, of course. Why would you be looking for a yellow brick wall?
真是笨 That's silly, at the very least.
那有条大路 这有条小路 我知道奥兹国的每一寸土地 There's the high road, and then there's the low road. I know every square acre of Oz.
但是为什么你想让我跟你一起去呢? But why would you want me to cne with you?
我是个可怜的旅途伴侣 I'm a miserable traveling cnpanion.
不停地说不停地说 是的 我… I talk incessantly. Yes, I...
我需要经常停下来休息 我应该告诉你 I require frequent rest stops at which, I should warn you,
我还会说个不停 I will also talk incessantly.
我知道这是个坏毛病 但是习惯总是难以改变 It's a terrible habit, I know. But habits are hard to break.
如果改变了 那就不是习惯了 If we could break them, they wouldn't be habits.
没关系 我希望你也许可以带我飞过去 That's okay. I was hoping maybe you could... fly me there.
用什么? In what?
哦 你是说我? Oh. Oh, you mean me?
我应该可以 只是… 不能飞 I suppose I could do that. Only... I can't fly.
我是说 我从前是可以的 但是… I mean, I could in the past, but...
不要尴尬 There's no need to be embarrassed.
或许你可以指路 Maybe you could just point the way.
啊 实际上 是在这个方向 Ah. Actually, it's in this direction.
我知道通往糖果城的捷径 I know a shortcut through Candy County.
但是我必须警告你 如果我们去糖果城 那么有个规矩 But I must warn you, if we're to travel through Candy County, there's one rule.
是什么? 你必须遵守路标 What is that? You must obey the signs.
要是我很饿 那就麻烦了 Which will be difficult since I'm quite hungry!
哇 Whoa.
你是说要遵守这些路标 对吗? Y You did say obey the signs, right?
对 Right.
他们一定是改了规矩 跟我来 They must have changed the rules. Follow me!
哇 Whoo!
遵守路标 平安无事 it's gonna be fine Just read the signs
随心吃吃 随心喝喝 Eat anything you want
这儿逛逛 那儿耍耍 Stick around and gulp it down
吃到口里 吞进肚里 Till every last bite is gone
想要尝糖 想要试果 You know you want it You know you need it
走过路过 吃糖吃果 Don't stop Go ahead and eat it
甜糖蜜果 Candy, candy
你我都有 Lots for everyone
甜糖蜜果 快来快来 Candy, candy Come on.
现在开始 You've only just begun
敞开胸怀 大口吃来 Help yourself 'cause there's nothing else
日子甜甜 生活蜜蜜 You're gonna wanna do today
吃饱喝足 乐事无忧 Get your thrills till you've had your fill
笑脸天天 日日开心 I wanna see you feed your face
夹心糖 啫哩糖 棒棒糖 波板糖 There's gum balls, chocolate, jelly rolls and lollipops
牛奶糖 水果糖 薄荷糖 跳跳糖 Licorice, caramel, peppermint, butterscotch
樱桃 脆饼 果藤 雪糕 Cherry sour, shortcake, candy canes, ice cream
布丁 蛋挞 薯片 巧克力 他们天天陪着你 Gummy bears, butter tarts, bubble gum and jelly beans
哇噢 Whoo!
哟喔 哟喔 哟喔 甜在心哟 Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Oh, it's the sweetest thing
哟喔 哟喔 哟喔 Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
甜糖蜜果 Candy, candy
瞎掰这歌 Makes me wanna sing
甜糖蜜果 Candy, candy
托托 Toto!
停 你被捕了 Halt! You are under arrest.
你们全被捕了 You are all under arrest.
被捕? 是的 Under arrest? Yes.
抱歉 你们违反了法律 Sorry to say, you have broken the law.
我被一个巨大的棉花糖逮捕了? I'm being arrested by a giant marshmallow?
是马歇尔马洛 糖果城戍卫队副指挥 Marshal Mallow. Second in cnmand of the garrison at Candy County.
我们做了什么? 违反了16165号刑法典… What did we do? Violation of section eight, paragraph 12 of...
第八款 第十二条 penal code 16165. Penal code 16165.
吃糖果 但是我们不知道 Eating candy. But we didn't know.
非常抱歉 但是那那边全是标示 I'm so very sorry, but there is thorough signage.
他们之前可没说 They didn't say that before.
把他们拷起来 Cuff 'em.
嗯 甘草糖 Mmm, licorice.
别想着把手铐吃了 Don't even think about eating the restraints.
也不能舔 And no licking!
你要对我们做什么? What are you gonna do with us?
带你去糖果城法庭 We're taking you to the Candy Courthouse,
在那里你会被硬糖法官审判 where you will be tried by Judge Jawbreaker
喜欢判绞刑的法官? 绞… The Hanging Judge? the Hanging...
我正要说呢 抱歉 我说了 I was going to say that. Sorry. I do that.
他确实是这样 He really does.
齐步 走 Forward, march!
软糖棒 柠檬棒 Fudge pops, lemon drops Ouch.
软糖棒 柠檬棒 Fudge pops, lemon drops Fudge pops, lemon drops
你确定这有用? Are you sure this is gonna work?
相信我 我都已经想好了 Trust me. I've got it all figured out.
站着说话不腰疼 Easy for you to say.
各就各位 预备… Ready, set...
跑 Run!
"跑"?这就是计划? "Run"? That's the plan?
嗯 计算神经突触模拟序列 Mm hmm. Engaging neural synaptic simulation sequence.
天哪 他们一定是召集了后援 Holy smokes! They must have called for reinforcements.
我们现在要怎么办? 取消 取消 取消 What do we do now? Abort! Abort! Abort!
跳 Jump!
我要飞过去啦 Flyin' lion 0omin' through.
哇 Ow.
哎呀 Yikes!
哎哟 Ouch!
当心 噢 Look out! Oh!
别把我的脑袋弄掉了 Don't lose my head!
哇噢 Whoa oh oh!
铁皮人 抓准地方了 Tin Man, watch where you're grabbin'!
慢点 Slow
往左点 Left.
啊 不 不 别这样 Ah! No, no, no!
噢 Oh
难逃一死 Sudden severe disappointment.
棒极了 Perfect!
棒极了? Perfect?
他们要离开翡翠城 不是吗? They're leaving Emerald City, aren't they?
桃乐西现在能安全收我们的消息 原来如此 Dorothy can now safely retrieve our message. Oh.
那确实是棒极了 Actually, that is perfect.
是啊 除开被装在袋子里这点不太好 Yeah, apart from being trapped in a sack.
保持肃静 Order in the court!
肃静 肃静 Order! Order!
什么罪? What's the charge?
违反刑法第16165条 Violation of penal code 16165.
吃糖果 法官 竟然吃糖果? Eating candy, milord. Eating candy?
那是对血糖指数最严重的冒犯 That's the worst offense on the Glycemic Index!
花生旁听席请保持安静 Quiet in the peanut gallery.
被告如何辩护? What do the defendants plead?
供认不讳 你是谁? Guilty as charged. Who are you?
我是你的法律辩护队 那你为什么要求判有罪呢? I'm your legal defense team. Why did you plead guilty?
因为这已经是他第499次被逮捕了 嗯… Because this is his 499th arrest. Mm hmm.
那么 是时候树立一个榜样了 Well then, it's time to set an example.
但是指示牌上说的是"尽情吃糖果" But the sign said, "Eat all the candy you want."
法官大人 他们有权听从陪审团的裁决 Your Honor, they are entitled to a verdict from a jury of their Peeps.
噢 好吧 你们怎么看? Oh, all right. What say ye, Peeps?
他们说什么? 唧 唧 唧 唧唧 What are they saying? Peep, peep, peep a cheep.
你没听见吗? Can't you hear that?
判你有罪 Guilty!
惩罚要和罪行相匹 Let the punishment fit the crime.
我在这里判处你死刑 I hereby sentence you to death!
我就知道他们会发疯的 I knew they'd go nuts for that.
死刑?就因为吃了糖果? Death? For eating candy?
马歇尔马洛 什么事 大人 Marshal Mallow? Milord?
我现在命令你去执行 呃 呃 这个处决 I hereby order you to execute uh, uh, the execution.
我? 对 就是你 Me? Yes, you.
但身为一名糖果国家军队的官员 But as an officer in the Candy County Army,
我只听命于苹果糖将军 I can only follow orders from General Candy Apple.
胡说 对不起 法官 Bosh. Excuse me, Your Judgeship.
你叫什么名字? 问这个干嘛 Names, please? What for?
你的死亡证明啊 Your death certificates.
怀泽 带"Z"的的怀泽? Wiser. Wiser with a "Z"?
不是 是带"S"的 另一个的名字呢 Wiser with an And your name is?
桃乐西. 桃乐西盖尔 Dorothy. Dorothy Gale.
桃乐西盖尔? Dorothy Gale?
就是那个… 来自堪萨斯还杀死了女巫的女孩? The The witch slaying girl from Kansas?
呃 大概是吧 Well, sort of.
马洛 快过来 Mallow, approach the bench!
这到底怎么回事? What the devil's food is going on here?
你想让我丢脸吗? 当然不是 法官大人 Are you trying to make me look like a fool? Of course not, milord.
这女孩可是奥兹王国有史以来最伟大的英雄 This girl is one of the greatest heroes Oz has ever known!
我们不能判她有罪 She's well above reproach!
你早就该知道 每个人都清楚这一点 You should know that! Everyone knows that!
你在学院里都学了些什么玩意儿? What do they teach you in the academy anyway?
作为最高法官 As Lord High Judge of this court,
我现在减免刚刚的死刑判决 I hereby cnmute the death sentence.
改判为无罪释放 Free the prisoners!
是的 法官大人 Yes, milord,
但是指控还不能撤销 除非找到苹果糖将军 but the charges must stand until General Candy Apple can be found.
那他到底在哪里? Well, where in confection is he?
他前几天被召去翡翠城了 估计这就回来了 He was called to Emerald City days ago but should have been back by now.
马歇尔马洛 我觉得你应该找他出来 Then I suggest, Marshal Mallow, you go find him.
呼 我没什么熟人 Whew! Well, I don't know about anyone else,
但我现在真的想吃点点心了 but I could really go for for a little snack.
饿的太快了? 嗯 我觉得是 Too soon? Yes, I think so.
确实不合适 Inappropriate.
我对这一切感到非常非常抱歉 I'm terribly, terribly sorry for all this, milady.
但我的职责就是服从将军的命令 It's just that I am duty bound to follow the general's orders.
没关系 是的 我们能够理解 It's okay. Yes, we understand.
我不知道他怎么去了这么久 I can't fathom what's taking him so long to return.
我们也要去翡翠城 一起去吧 Well, we're going to Emerald City. You're welcne to join us.
这… 这是个命令吗? I Is that an order?
不 当然不是 我们在邀请你 No, no, it's an invitation.
这么一来 我觉得我能跟你们一起去 Well, in that case, I I believe I can.
哇噢 多宏伟的墙壁啊 Wow, what a great wall.
这是陶瓷做的 It's made of china.
多宏伟的陶瓷墙啊 What a great wall of china.
停下 Halt!
报上名来 State your name and business.
我叫桃乐西 My name is Dorothy,
这两位是马歇尔马洛和怀泽 and this is Marshal Mallow and Wiser.
我们想穿过这去黄砖路 We're trying to get through to the yellow brick road.
要想过这个城墙 你们要得到 In order to cross the wall, you'll need permission...
纤巧瓷器国的女王殿下的许可 from Her Royal Highness, the princess of Dainty China Country.
噢 真精致 Ooh, ooh. Oh, so pretty.
这只是给你一个警告 That was a warning shot.
我们应该 呃 尊重他们的国界 Oh, we should, um, respect their national borders.
你好 长官 Good cnrade, sir,
可以容许我们同女王殿下见面吗 may we request an audience with the Dainty China princess?
不行 她在忙其他事情 No. She's otherwise engaged.
我的意思是 她在准备招亲 I mean, she's busy getting engaged.
她今天只欢迎来求婚的人 She's welcning suitors today.
求婚 嗯… 他 他是来求婚的 Suitors. Hmm. H He He's a suitor.
哪一个? Which one?
马歇尔马洛是求婚者 Marshal Mallow is the suitor,
他愿意向女王求婚 and he would like to ask for the hand of the Dainty China princess.
噢 向女王求婚?噢 你怎么不早说 Oh. The princess? Oh. Well, why didn't you say so?
迎接大来宾 Escort the giants in!
开门 Open the gates!
但我不想去求婚 我不想结婚 But I don't want to be a suitor. I don't want to get married.
如果她很可人呢? What if she's cute?
我喜欢的不只是外观 我的名字叫马洛 而不是傻洛 Appearance isn't everything. The name's Mallow, not "Shallow."
真感人 Touch.
快过去吧 好好表现 Now get in there. You'll do great.
大家好 Figures and figurines,
请允许我介绍 may I present the Royal Highness,
纤巧瓷器国的女王殿下 the princess of Dainty China Country.
璀璨光芒映衬我们的瓷女王 Rays of light surround our China princess
哇噢 她可真美 Wow! She's beautiful.
玫瑰和郁金香垂下脑袋 吟唱着她的名字 Roses bow and tulips sing her name
珠宝黯然失色 Diamonds shy away
太阳也会褪去光芒 Suns have lost their way
当他们靠近瓷女王的时候 All when they are near our China princess
你们的女王 Your princess
一样爱你们 Adores you too
尊贵的殿下 我给您引荐 Your Highness, I present to you
第一个求婚的人带着真心 The first suitor with heart so true
我光彩照人 才华横溢 Your Brilliance Magnificence
当一个女王寻求一位匹配的王子 When a princess seeks a prince
她只求能寻得这么一颗心 She has only one heart to convince
一颗和自己一样温柔跳动的心脏 A heart that seeks a gentle beating like its own
以我独特的眼光 From my unique point of view
我是真的想娶你 I was meant to marry you
异性相吸是如此的明显 Opposites' attraction clearly shown
"势不两立"倒是真的 "Opposite" is right
你是个身高怪异的怪人 You're a freak with freakish height
我宁愿在我的王座上 I'd rather be alone
孤独终老 Atop my throne
噢 Ch! [ Guests Gasp 1
啦 啦 啦 La la, la, la, la, la
尊贵的殿下 我给你介绍 Your Highness, I present to you
下一位追求者的心是如此真实 The next suitor with heart so true
噢 光彩的女王 Oh, Your Shininess
纤柔的女王 Your Fragileness
当一个女王寻求一位匹配的王子 When a princess seeks a prince
她只求能寻得这么一颗心 There's only one heart to convince
一颗寻求浪漫爱人的心 A heart that seeks a lover flowing with romance
你是没睡醒还是迷糊了? Are you asleep or in a trance?
扔进火堆的雪球都比你更有机会 Snowballs thrown in fire stand a better chance
去 Ta.
爸爸 Daddy!
三号追求者 Suitor three.
当一个女王寻求一位匹配的王子 When a princess seeks a prince
她只求能寻得这么一颗心 There is only one heart to convince
别再唱了 我都能清楚的看到你的裂纹了 Stop there in your tracks I can clearly see the cracks
它们会显现出来? Do they show?
一个又一个 多着呢 So another and another
这个也是 这个 这个 这个… 全部都是 And another and another and another and another
都是… Other
追求者都被拒绝了 Suitor gets the ax
噢 我猜她是拒绝我们了 对吧? Oh! So I suppose that's a "no" then, is it?
好吧 Fine.
工匠们 过来 带点胶水 多带一些 Menders, over here. Get some glue, and lots of it.
就算给你机会 你也不能赢过其他人的 对吧? Well, you can't win them all, eh? Ow!
噢 别这样 亲爱的 Oh! No! Oh, dear!
小心点 我还在跟女王说话呢 Oh, careful! Excuse me. I'm still talking to the lady!
放我下来 下一个 Put me down! Next.
下一个 Next
高… 高亮的女王 Your Your Hi Hineyness.
我是说 光亮的女王 I mean, Your Shininess. Uh
继续 就这样 Go on. Keep going.
嗯 呃… Um, uh N
呃 我想说… Uh, I l mean, Your, um
似乎这位棉花糖人的嘴巴是浆糊做的呢 it seems the man made of marshmallow is all mushy mouthed.
当一个女王寻求一位匹配的王子 When a princess seeks a prince
她只求能寻得这么一颗心 There's only one heart to convince
像唱着歌的鸽子的翅膀一样自由的心 A heart that flutters like the wings of singing doves
可以独自进入梦乡 One can dream the dream alone
也会大胆追求素未谋面的男子 Or pursue a man unknown
陪着他直到相爱 Companionship and someday even love
地震了 Earthquake!
监视的地面 摇晃了起来 Solid ground, shift and shake.
曾经平静 如今即将地震 Where once was calm soon will quake!
不 No!
一 二 一 二 一 二 Hup,hup,hup,hup, hup,hup,hup,hup,hup,hup.
实话告诉我 情况有多糟? Tell me the truth. How bad is it?
您依旧完好无损 You're still without flaw.
噢 谢天谢地 Oh! Thank goodness.
女王陛下 城市情况如何? Milady. How is the city?
多少伤亡? 没人受伤了 但是有许多裂缝和碎片 How many broken? No one broken, but many cracked and chipped.
城市遭到了严重的破坏 And the city is severely damaged.
你刚刚的所作所为实在是太英勇了 That was a very heroic thing you did back there.
尽我本职而已 Just doing my duty.
我们还有最重要的任务 We have a mission of the utmost importance.
工匠 带那个人去医院 快 Menders, take that man to the hospital. Quickly!
您好 陛下 Excuse me? Your Highness.
我们请求穿过你们的国家去黄砖路 May we please pass through your country on the yellow brick road?
不行 你们要绕过去 No. You'll have to go around.
但那要花上数周的时间 而我的朋友危在旦夕 But that could take weeks, and my friends are in danger.
你以为你自己是谁 Who do you think you are,
用你小小的旅行就想打断皇家事务? interrupting royal business with your petty travel plans?
你难道看不出我们也事态紧急吗? Can't you see we're in a state of emergency?
这我也知道 可是我的家乡陷入了困境 Yes, I do see. My home is in trouble too.
也许你可以为桃乐西盖尔小姐通融一下 Perhaps you can make an exception for Miss Dorothy Gale?
噢 噢 Oh! Oh.
这么说来 这位就是打败女巫的那位女孩了 So this is the famous girl who vanquishes wicked witches.
我还以为你会更高大一些 女王陛下 I thought you'd be taller. Milady,
她是一位非常机智的姑娘 she is a very resourceful young woman.
哦 这么说你应该向她求婚才是 Ah. Perhaps you'd rather be a suitor to her.
我不是这个意思 闭嘴 That's not what I meant. Silence!
噢 Oh.
这真是奥兹王国遇上麻烦的时候 These are troubled times in Oz.
在城墙里 我们是安全的 Behind our great wall, we are safe.
杰斯特时不时会造成一两次地震来骚扰我们 Now and again the Jester sends an earthquake or two just to rattle us.
但从来没像今天这么严重 But never one so big.
他一定对某些事发怒了 He must really be angry about something...
或某些人 Of someone.
这是你的错 This is your fault.
什么? 先等等… What? Now just a min
不要抵赖 Don't deny it.
你想穿过我们国家走捷径 You wanted a little shortcut,
杰斯特的怒火随之就降临到我们国家来了 so you forced your way in and brought the Jester's anger with you!
我根本不认识什么杰斯特 I don't know any Jester.
我只是想去翡翠城找稻草人 I'm just trying to get to Emerald City to see the Scarecrow.
也许我可以帮助你的子民 Maybe I can help your people somehow.
你只是一个从堪萨斯来的小女孩 你能提供什么帮助? You're just a little girl from Kansas. What could you possibly do?
但我… 她甚至都没被授予什么称号 But I She doesn't even have a title.
我要跟你一起去 I'm going with you.
什么? What?
我要跟你一起去翡翠城 不 女王陛下 I'm going with you. No, milady.
你千万别去 还没过河你可能就会被打碎了 You mustn't go. You could be fractured before you reach the river.
但是如果我不去 我们所有人都会被受伤 If I don't go, we could all be broken.
既然如此 我会派皇家卫队保护你 Then I will send the royal guard with you.
不用了 No, that won't be necessary.
马歇尔马洛会保证我的安全的 Marshal Mallow will keep me safe.
我保证您平安无事 女王陛下 You have my word, milady.
我亲爱的子民啊 My dear people,
来自堪萨斯并杀死了女巫的桃乐西小姐和她的朋友 Miss Dorothy Gale, the witch slaying giant from Kansas, and her friends,
将会作为我的侍从陪伴我 will accnpany me as my servants...
一同前往翡翠城 on a mission to Emerald City to meet...
去寻找稻草人 with the Scarecrow.
利用稻草人接触的智慧 With his eminent wisdom,
我们定能找到破除杰斯特暴政的办法 we will surely find a way to end the Jester's reign of tyranny.
快鞠躬 Bow to me.
什么? 向我鞠躬 Huh? Bow to me.
再低一点 Lower.
别担心 我的子民 Not to worry, my dear people.
我很快就会回来 I'll be back soon!
他们去奥兹国的什么地方了 这么久还没回来 What in the Land of Oz is taking so long?
哈哈 他们来了 Ha ha! They're here!
噢 有重要来宾 我真是太开心了 Oh, I do so love having important guests.
尊敬的客户 欢迎欢迎 Distinguished cnpany, welcne.
你一直绑住你的客户吗? You always tie your cnpany up?
事实上… 是的 As a matter of fact... yes.
这些都是活的… 人吗? Are those real... people?
曾经是 They were real people.
但他们现在比活着更好 But now they're better than real.
作为木偶 他们依旧像正常人一样行动 As puppets, they still act like people...
当我命令他们的时候 when I want them to.
跳舞 Dance!
你不能违背他们的意愿让他们这么做 You can't make someone do that against their will.
跳舞是件因人而异的事情 Dancing is very personal.
对啊 跳舞非… 非常因人而异 Yeah, dancing is a very per very personal thing.
我能让他们做任何我希望他们做的事情 I can make them do whatever I want.
是我在控制弦线 本质上来说 I pull the strings! Literally!
我会感到欣喜 I would rejoice
我会尽情歌唱 At the top of my voice
我会成为一名巫师 I'd be a true warlock
但我别无选择 But I had no choice
我的姐姐十分吓人 My sister was frightful
心怀恶意让我成为一个小丑 I Ana' spitefully made me a clown I
我应当拥有 I shall possess
我自己的幸福 My one happiness
我所觊觎的权力 The power I covet
谁不喜欢这样? And who wouldn't love it
你喜欢吗? Would you?
现在你敢尝试吗? Now would you dare try me?
你能否认我所拥有的吗? And would you deny me what's mine?
好了 那其实是一语双关 Well, now that's a punch line!
我想你已经猜到了 I guess you'd have guessed
一个小丑就必须逗乐 A jester must jest
当我独自大笑的时候 When I laugh alone
只有我才是笑得最开心的 it is I who laughs best
快 Hotfoot!
不要蹦蹦跳跳的 Stop bouncing.
你这样会让我擦伤的 You're going to scuff my finish.
我只是在走路而已 你明明在跳 I'm just walking. You're bouncing.
这让我感到很不舒服 This is very uncnfortable.
我希望你在接下来的旅途中不要这样 I hope you're not gonna be like this the whole trip.
我可是个女王 别忘了 I am a princess! Remember?
哎呀 Yuck.
破坏越来越严重了 More destruction.
我们现在在哪里? Where are we?
这是小白河 女王陛下 顺着它就能到翡翠城 This is the Munchkin River, Your Highness. It leads to Emerald City.
似乎黄砖路到这就是终点了 It looks like the yellow brick road ends here.
太棒了 我们现在怎么办? Oh, great. What do we do now?
安营扎寨等待命令? Make camp and wait for orders?
我们要造个小船 We'll build a boat.
什么 你是说 我们 And what, pray tell, will we,
或者说 你们要造个小船? or rather, you, build this boat out of?
猫头鹰你来? 呃 我不会 The owl? Uh, no.
我们想出办法的 这能有多难? We'll figure it out. How hard can it be?
这儿到处都是树 There are trees everywhere.
噢 嘿 Ow! Hey!
对不起 真的非常对不起 我… Sorry. So sorry. I...
如果我走向你 然后打断你的手臂 要不要试试? How would you like it if I just walked up to you and broke your arm off?
噢 我没有任何恶意的 Ow! I didn't mean any harm.
我们想去翡翠城 We're trying to get to Emerald City.
所以 我们需要木头去建一艘船 And to do it we need wood... to build a boat.
一艘船 一艘船? A boat! A boat?
你想要建一艘船? 你疯了吗? You want to build a boat? You've got a lot of nerve.
这并非我的主意 Not my idea.
嘿 我知道她 Hey, I know her.
不就是她偷了曼尼叔叔的苹果吗? Isn't she the one that stole the apples off Uncle Manny?
什么? 那就是她 What? That's her.
孩子们 这些树真的心怀怨恨 Ow, ouch, ow! Boy, those trees really hold a grudge.
至少我们已经在范围之外了 At least we're out of range.
噢 快离开这 Ow. And stay out!
用我吧 Take me.
用我吧 Take me.
我愿意用我的老身板给你们造船 I would like to volunteer these old timbers as material for your boat.
噢 不 我们不能伤害一颗会说话的树 Oh, no. We could never hurt a talking tree.
至少不是故意的 At least not on purpose.
我已经978岁了 I'm 978 years old.
说实话 我也活不了几年了 And honestly, I don't have many rings left.
我可以继续呆在这里 占据别人的阳光 最终腐朽 I can stay here and rot, taking up someone else's sun,
或许我可以和你一起来然后变得重要和伟大 or I can cne with you and be part of something important, something great.
除了谢谢我不知道说什么 I don't know what to say. Except thank you.
噢 你做的牺牲非常的勇敢 Oh, this is a very brave sacrifice you're making.
到时候别把我的额头给砍了就行 No sap off my brow.
让事情顺利进行 我知道我一定行 Gonna get things rollin' I know I can
让我们努力吧 我已经有了计划 Let's get things goin' 'cause I've got a plan
大家同心协力 直到任务完成 Put it all together till the job is done'
这一定不难 还很有趣 This should be easy It should be fun
和我一起努力吧 Work with me
哇噢 Whoa!
游过这条河 我们就会淹死 Can't get across It's sink or swim
我要造一艘船 这再好不过了 I I'll build a boat' It's the next' best' thing I
我们一起 同心协力 We're better together all as one
有你们的帮助 我们就能完成它 一起来吧 With a little help, we can get this done Work with me
和我一起来吧 我会和你们一起做 Work with me I will work with you
让我们看看 我们到底本事多大 Maybe we will see just what we can do
这是真的 真的 真的 It's true, it's true, it's true, it's true, it's true
和我一起来 我就和你们一起工作 Work with me I'll work with you
我们要在那里架根木头 We need to truss that up there.
我们会到达那里的 只要花一点时间 We're gonna get there Need a little time
你尽你的全力 我会尽我的全力 You give me yours I'll give you mine
手牵手 一直到最后 Heads together till the end
我需要伙伴们的帮助 All I need is some help from my friends
和我一起来 我就和你们一起工作 Work with me I will work with you
让我们看看 我们到底本事多大 Maybe we will see just what we can do
这是真的 真的 真的 It's true, it's true, it's true, it's true, it's true
和我一起来 我就和你们一起工作 Work with me I'll work with you
来吧 朋友们 把它抬起来 Come on, you guys. Lift it up there.
活见鬼了? What the heck?
收锚 Anchors aweigh!
干得好 Good job!
一起来 大家一起来 Work with me, work with me
那么 全部结束了 There, all finished.
我想我们可以叫它奋进号 I think we should call it Tugg.
嘿 我喜欢 上来吧 伙计们 Hey, I like that. Climb aboard, everybody.
和我一起来 我就和你们一起工作 Work with me I will work with you
让我们看看 我们到底本事多大 Maybe we will see just what we can do
这是真的 这是真的 it's true it's true
这是真的 it's true it's true it's true
和我一起来 我就和你们一起工作 Work with me, I'll work with you
回头见 Catch you later!
出发啦 Here we go!
奋进号 你真是一艘很棒的船 Tugg, you do make a wonderful boat.
谢谢夸奖 女王陛下 Well, thank you, Princess.
靠岸啦 Land ho!
噢 天啊 Oh, my.
这里发生了什么? What happened to this place?
这里曾经很美 It used to be... so beautiful.
有人吗? Hello?
狮子?稻草人? Lion? Scarecrow?
机器人? Tin Man?
完全是废墟了 it's totally abandoned.
挺吓人的 对吧 Scary, huh?
乱糟糟的 What a mess.
将军? General?
稻草人? 苹果糖将军? Scarecrow? General Candy Apple, sir?
他们都不在这 They've all gone.
也… 也许他们在吃午饭 P Perhaps they're having lunch.
咱们以后再来这里吧 The courteous thing to do would be to cne back later.
很… 很久以后 M Much later. Hoo
扫帚本应该在这里的 This is where the broomstick should be.
难怪一切都混乱了 No wonder things are going wrong.
快看 这是个菱形管状的跨时空传送机 Oh, look. it's a prismatic tubular inter dimensional transporter device.
什么? 啊? What? Huh?
简单说 就是彩虹搬运机 In simpler terms, it's a rainbow mover.
就是它带我来这里的 This is the machine that brought me here.
实际上应该是彩虹带你来这里 而它制造了彩虹 Technically the rainbow brought you here. The machine created the rainbow.
就像先有鸡后有蛋一样 It's sort of a chicken and the egg thing.
咳咳 噢 对不起 Ahem. Ooh, sorry.
噢 天哪 桃乐西 那是给你的 Oh, my gosh. Dorothy, that might be for you.
那些是什么意思?65到2?我是说… What are the odds of that? 65 to 2? I mean...
桃乐西 我们没多少时间了 Dorothy, we don't have much time.
奥兹王国现在有难 只有你能帮助我们 There's trouble in Oz, and only you can help us.
邪恶的杰斯特正在威胁着这片土地 An evil Jester is threatening the land.
他的力量来自于他的城堡里的魔法权杖 那个权杖是… His power cnes from a magic scepter he has at his castle. The scepter is...
看哪看哪 那不就是鼎鼎大名的桃乐西盖尔吗? Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Dorothy Gale.
离她远点儿 You stay away from her!
我不是说你 小毛怪 I'm not talking to you, puff ball.
嚯嚯 Hoe hoe.
我是戴恩蒂的公主… 安静 I, the princess of Dainty Silence!
好吧 杰斯特 你对我的朋友做了什么 All right, Jester, what have you done with my friends?
你的朋友? Your friends?
真是凑巧了 为什么呢 因为我刚把他们带到这儿 What a coincidence. Why, I've got them right here.
看见没? See?
他们呆在最舒服的房子里 呀 They have all the cnforts of home. Yikes
集中供暖 Central heating.
流水 不 Running water. No!
还有最舒适的住所 快点自救啊 桃乐西 And the coziest accnmodations imaginable. Save yourself Dorothy!
你快放了他们 You let them go!
现在 这里我是老大 I give the orders around here now.
如果你不知好歹 So if you know what's good for you,
那就滚上窄小的彩虹车 回去你的堪萨斯 you'll hop in your little rainbow mover and go back to Kansas where you belong!
不要 要么照我说的做 要么死路一条 No. Either do as I say or die!
马洛 带上她 Mallow, grab her!
遵命 夫人 Right, milady.
哇哇哇 Owl my!
哦 能为我唱首歌吗 嗯? Oh, why don't you sing me a song, eh?
塔格 塔格 快点开船 Tugg! Tugg, let's move it!
急什么呀? What's the rush?
飞天猴子 飞天猴子? Flying monkeys! Flying monkeys?
躲好 桃乐西 我来把它们打下来 Dorothy, take cover. I'll fight them off.
它们来了 Here they cne.
天啊 哦 Goodness me! Oh!
喂 你到底在干什么? Hey! What do you think you're doing?
停下 停下 Stop! Stop!
这艘破船还能再快些吗? Can't this old barge move any faster?
抓紧了 Hang on!
来抓我们试试呀 Just try and keep up.
走那里 Take that!
塔格 靠右行驶 冲向洞穴 Tugg, stay to the right! Head for that cave!
知道了知道了 殿下 Aye, aye, Your Highness.
它们追上来了 They're on us!
不 不不不不不 你们这些胆小鬼 No! No, no, no, no, no! You cowards!
你们让她逃走了 You're letting her get away!
为什么我任何事要亲力亲为? Why do I have to do everything myself?
它们没有跟进来 我们甩开它们了 They're not cning in. They've left us.
它们肯定怕黑 哈 恐黑症 They must be afraid of the dark! Ha! Nyctophobia!
哈 它们看起来勇敢 Ha! They act so tough.
我敢打赌 它们睡觉时肯定开着小夜灯 But I bet they sleep with a night light on.
笨蛋 胆小鬼… Silly, scaredy...
我看不见了 I can't see a thing.
我也是 我好怕 Me neither! I'm terrified!
你是夜行性动物 别紧张 You're nocturnal. Get a grip.
喂 我好像看见一条出去的路 Hey, I think I see a way out.
什么? What?
萤火虫 Fireflies!
好多年没见 你们都去哪儿了? I haven't seen you guys in ages. Where have you been?
哦 萤火虫… 真美 Oh, they're They're beautiful!
这是我见过最美的东西 That's the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
夫人 Milady.
哦 真浪漫 Oh, how romantic.
你觉得这条路通向哪儿? Where do you think we're headed?
哇 Whoa.
指南针显示 我们正朝西北走 By that cnpass, we are heading northwest,
这条小支流会带我们去杰斯特的城堡 which means this little tributary will take us to the Jester's castle.
太好了 真好 真是太好了 Yes! Perfect! That's great.
在黑暗的掩护下 我们可以匍匐前进 躲过守卫 Under cover of darkness, we can belly crawl past the guards...
然后我们就能潜入城堡 解救我的朋友 Then we can sneak in and free my friends.
啊 我们有个计划 Ah! We have a plan.
哦 前面有个三岔路口 [T11991 Oh, there's a fork up ahead.
我们该走哪条? Which way should we go?
跟着萤火虫 它们应该知道怎么走 Let's follow the fireflies. They seem to know.
看起来它们好像知道… 没错 Looks like right... is right.
谢谢你们 萤火虫 Thank you, fireflies.
啊哈 我只是尽我所能罢了 Aha! it's the least I could do.
一路顺风 Have a nice ride!
明年秋天见 See you next fall!
哦不 这是个陷阱 Oh, no. It's a trap.
塔格 往回走 Tugg, turn back!
我做不到 水流太急了 I can't! The current is too strong!
哦 Oh!
哇 Whoa!
伙伴们 抓紧了 Everyone, hold on tight!
永别了 桃乐西盖尔 Good bye, Dorothy Gale.
永别了 Good bye.
伙伴们 和桃乐西盖尔告别吧 Say good bye to Dorothy Gale, everyone.
希望大家能牢记这个教训 Let that be a lesson to all of you.
别… 和杰斯特… 作对 Don't... mess... with the Jester!
你做了什么? What have you done?
唔 Mmm.
哦 Oh.
大家还好吗? Is everyone okay?
你还好吗? You all right?
是的 夫人 怀泽呢? Yes, ma'am. Wiser?
唔?必须的 Hmm? Affirmative.
托托呢? Toto?
塔格呢? 哦 一把老骨头快碎了 Tugg? Oh. A few splinters.
瓷器公主呢? China Princess?
瓷器公主? China Princess?
公主 Princess!
瓷器公主 China Princess!
哦不 Oh, no.
哦 我应该保护好她的 Oh. I should have protected her.
我忘记我的职责了 I neglected my duty.
唔 Mmm.
你要去哪里? Where are you going?
我要独自面对杰斯特 I'm going to confront the Jester myself.
我不能让其他人受伤 I can't let anyone else get hurt.
我们不会让你自己一个去的 别跟着我 We won't let you go alone. Don't follow me.
但我们都一起走到这里了 这是命令 But we've cne this far. That's an order.
怎么可能?她怎么可能还活着? How? How is it possible she survived?
他们打败了那些蠢猴子就算了 Foiling those stupid monkeys is one thing,
但他们如何逃脱我的瀑布陷阱? but surviving my waterfall trick?
我说 这个陷阱做的真不错 I mean, that's a good trick!
没错 真是丢人 Positively... humiliating.
白痴 这都是你的错 Idiot! This is all your fault!
要不是因为这个致命失误 桃乐西现在可能一命呼呜了 Dorothy would be dead by now if it weren't for this abysmal failure.
就是因为你的致命失误 老兄 Your abysmal failure, pal.
你竟敢毁了杰斯特式恐怖的杰作 How dare you ruin my perfect record of jesterly awfulness?
喂 别说我没提醒你 你的羽毛退化了 Well, don't say I didn't warn you, you fuzzy evolutionary reject.
你被禁足了 You're grounded!
做好准备 迎接桃乐西盖尔小姐 Ready the castle! Roll out the welcne mat for Miss Dorothy Gale.
她将接到死神的邀请函 She's going to get the kind of reception that's to die for.
哇 Ow!
我还能做些什么吗? Is there anything I can do?
能 去找点帮手 Yes. Get some help.
怎么找? How?
哦 我怎么知道 聪明人 自己搞定 Oh, I don't know, smart guy! Figure it out.
原谅我吧 Forgive me.
啊 Ah!
哦 哦 你飞起来了 Ooh! Ooh! You're flying.
你飞起来了 You're flying!
是吗?我真的飞起来了 I am?lam!
哎哟 Ouch!
我是说 我是说 我很久以前就会飞了 I mean, I mean, it's been a long time.
我会找到帮手的 但我不知道我能坚持多久 I will find help, but I don't know how long I can stay up.
相信自己 士兵 Believe in yourself, soldier.
桃乐西的性命就靠你了 Dorothy's life depends on it!
好的 先生 Sir. Yes, sir.
哦 哦 Ooh, ooh.
哇 Ow.
哦 Ooh!
我早已预谋 虽然从未倾诉 Never told you But I meant to
在我爱上你之前 Before I could begin
从那时起 Even then
从那时起我已爱上你 I loved you even then
我的心中充满恐惧 See my heart is scared of places
那是从未有过的感觉 That it's never been
但从那时起 But even then
从那时起我已爱上你 I loved you even then
我的声音开始颤抖 if my voice should start to tremble
我全身发抖 If I am shaking
我爱你 I love you now
一如既往的爱你 Like I loved you even then
更甚从前 我心中充满恐惧 Even if it's uphill now See my heart is scared of places
我不知道从何时起 Even when I can't say how
那是从未有过的感觉 That it's never been
不知何时起我的心开始狂跳 Even when my heart won't stop pounding
我的心开始狂跳 My heart won't stop pounding
从那时起 Even then
从那时起 Even then
我会继续爱你 I'll keep on even then
我会继续爱你 I loved you even then
更甚从前 Even if it's uphill now
不知道从何说起 Even when there are no words how
我的心跳加速更甚过往 When my heart pounds this loud Even then
如果我丢下你 那也不是我本意 If I left you I never meant to
我不懂虚情假意 And I won't pretend
从那时起 Even then
从那时起我就爱上你 I loved you even then
我刚懂得如何倾诉衷肠 If I just knew how to show you
请再给我一次机会 Let me try again
现在我爱你更甚 I love you even now
和以前一样爱你 Like I loved you even then
和以前一样 Even then
和以前一样 Even then
唔 到了 托托 Well, this is it, Toto.
唔 Hmm.
格林达 Glinda!
哦 格林达 看见你真的太高兴了 Oh, Glinda! I'm so glad to see you.
你们好 桃乐西 托托 Hello, Dorothy and Toto.
欢迎来到杰斯特的神奇殿堂 Welcne to the Jester's wonderful palace.
格林达 怎么了? Glinda, what's wrong?
没什么 Nothing is wrong.
所有东西都好可爱 Everything is simply delightful.
哦 不 Oh, no!
恐怖的杰斯特对你做了什么? What has that horrible Jester done to you?
杰斯特不可怕 The Jester isn't horrible.
他是世界上最慷慨的杰斯特了 He's the most generous Jester who ever lived.
杰斯特万岁 All hail the Jester!
杰斯特万岁 奥兹国最慷慨的杰斯特 All hail the Jester! The generous Jester of Oz!
稻草人 铁皮人 Scarecrow! Tin Man!
狮子 Lion!
格林达 来人啊 救命 Glinda. Somebody, help!
杰斯特万岁 奥兹国最慷慨的杰斯特 All hail the Jester! The generous Jester of Oz!
你们都怎么了?为什么不帮我? What's wrong with all of you? Why won't you help me?
因为我… Becauselu.
不想让他们帮你 Don't want them to!
谢谢你们 Thanks, everybody!
干得好 回房间 Job well done. Back to your cubbies.
谢谢 Thank you.
万岁 万岁 All hail! All hail!
他们真是了不起 对吧? Aren't they just marvelous?
也很听话 And so obedient.
你对它们做了什么? What have you done to them?
别担心 我不会让它们丧命的 Don't worry. I won't let them kick the bucket.
再说了 木桶是你们选择的武器 对吗? Besides, buckets are your weapon of choice, aren't they?
就和那桶装满水朝我姐姐丢去的木桶一样 Like the one full of water you threw on my sister.
你姐姐? Your sister?
那个邪恶的巫婆?但我没想杀她 The Wicked Witch? But I didn't mean to kill her.
哦 别说对不起 Oh, don't apologize.
再怎么说 她那么邪恶 After all, she was wicked.
如果不是你乱来 And if it wasn't for your meddling,
这个小宝贝可能永远找不到它真正的主人 this little baby might never have found its rightful master.
巫婆的扫帚 The witch's broomstick!
我把它给了保护奥兹国的巫师 I gave that to the Wizard for the protection of Oz.
你偷走了它 它是属于我的 You stole it! It belongs to me!
任何来自堪萨斯的小姑娘都没法把它带走 And no little girl from Kansas is going to take it away!
一旦你在某个地方住下… Where once your living soul did dwell...
啊 Ah!
让我出去 我看不见了 Get me outta here! I can't see a thing!
干的好 托托 真给力 Good work, Toto! Great job.
桃乐西 Dorothy.
是你吗? Is that you?
哦 我真担心你 Oh, I was so worried about you.
你们都没事 真是太好了 I'm so glad you guys are all right.
哦 你来之前一切都还不错 Aw, I think things are better by the minute now that you're here.
我们也很担心你 We were worried aboutyoutoo.
你能来救我们真是好勇敢 You are very brave to cne and rescue us.
一点也不好 放我出去 That's not good! Get me outta here!
你的心比杰斯特任何时候的魔力还要强悍 Your heart is stronger than the Jester's magic any day.
啊 Ah!
真是难以置信 It's beyond belief.
回来 你这个天生的大毛怪 Come back here, you fuzzy freak of nature!
加油 跟着你呢 妹子 Come on! Right behind you, kiddo.
冲上去吧 Let me at 'em!
你 I Jest You! er I
哦 我知道了 Oh, I see.
有人生气了 Someone is feeling pouty.
我觉得你拿着那把权杖拿得够久了 I think I've let you hold that scepter long enough.
现在还回来 Now give it back!
你 You!
浑身长斑的 卑鄙的 疯狂的 Flea bitten, dirty, possibly rabid...
说的不是你 Not you.
是你 快把权杖扔给我 This you. Just throw it to me!
不 扔给我 No! Throw it to me!
喂 退后 要不我就把小狗丢下去 Hey, back off, or I drop the little dog.
托托 Toto!
北纬六十二度 半径2.5… Sixty two degrees north, with a radial arc of 2.5...
拜托了 告诉我你正在计算我该如何吃掉他 Please, tell me you're calculating how I can eat 'im!
铁皮人 伸出手臂 Tin Man, present arm.
加载同心抛射体弹道图纸 Loading concentric projectile trajectory schematic.
不 No!
托托 Toto!
哇哦 Whoa!
怀泽 你飞起来了 Wiser, you're flying!
我知道 我 我飞起来了 I know! I l am!
真的太神奇了 哦 感谢上帝 Isn't it fantastic? Oh, thank goodness.
耶 Yeah.
雕虫小技 只需要风速 It's a simple matter of wind speed...
信任和… thrust and...
啊 哇 哦 哦 Aah! OW! Oh! Ooh!
哦 哦 真是勇敢 Oh! Ooh! Bravery.
我要减肥 I was going to say weight.
啊 Aha!
不 No!
塔格 你来了 Tugg! Look at you!
现在叫我"坦克" Call me Tank now.
桃乐西盖尔 桃乐西 Dorothy Gale! Dorothy!
公主 你还好吧 Princess, you're okay!
有点裂了 但没坏 Fractured, but not broken.
为什么大家总是帮助桃乐西盖尔 Why are people always helping Dorothy Gale?
哎哟 Ouch!
排兵列阵 Troops deploy!
装甲部队已就位 万岁 The cavalry has arrived! Hooray!
哦 这都怪你 哦 Oh! This is all your fault! Oh!
指挥军队 消灭入侵者 Get the troops and destroy those trespassers!
上 Go!
大脑 心脏及胆脏各部报道 Brains, Heart and Courage Brigade reporting for duty, sir.
集合 入列 很高兴有你们的加入 Fall in, recruits. Glad to have you on board.
前进 Forward!
战斗岗位 Battle stations!
猎枪 我要的是猎枪 Shotgun. I called shotgun!
给这些猴子点颜色瞧瞧 Let's give these monkeys what for!
糖果投手准备 口香糖弹已上膛 Ready the candypult! Gum balls loaded, sir.
他们来了 快飞 Here they cne! Let fly!
开炮 Fire!
开炮 Fire!
啊 Ahh!
阻止它 Stop m
让他们尝尝厉害 Let 'em have it!
大兵们 三角阵 Soldiers, cake formation!
进攻 Charge!
打中了 Gotcha!
都是稻草 尽管打别客气 Knock yourself out! It's all straw!
那这个呢 你个飞天猴子 How about this, you flyin' monkey?
来点这个怎样? Want some of this?
你们要去哪儿?你们这些蠢蛋 回来 Where you going? You fools! Come back!
啊 谁会要他们呢 Ah, who needs 'em?
幸运之风 命运之风 Winds of fortune, winds of fate,
风起风散 winds cne forth and eliminate...
桃乐西 Dorothy!
哦不 Oh, no.
桃乐西 快跑 Dorothy, run!
龙卷风将你抛下 In a twister, you fell from the sky.
龙卷风使你丧命 And in a twister, you shall die!
伙伴们 快找掩体 快 Everyone, run for cover. Now!
躲到凹洞里 Take shelter in the alcoves!
桃乐西 等等 Dorothy, wait.
进攻 Attack!
哦 停下 Oh! Stop!
哎 你真是个负责任又讨人喜欢的固执的小东西 Well, aren't you a persistent little Munchkin.
权杖的力量供我支配了 The scepter's power is mine to wield.
桃乐西盖尔 你死定了 Dorothy Gale, your fate is sealed!
不 No!
把… 那个… 给我 Give... me... that.
抓住了 Grab on!
拉 Pull!
哦 桃乐西 我永远欠你这个情 Oh, Dorothy, I'm forever in your debt.
我能做的只有 The least I could do is,
哦 我不知道 也许帮助你管理奥兹国? oh, I don't know, perhaps help you rule Oz?
奥兹国有自己的领袖 他们不需要权杖的统治 Oz has its leaders, and they don't need this to rule.
不 No!
我的宝贝 My baby!
飞吧 飞吧 别离开我 Fly, fly. Don't ever leave me!
哦 Uh!
哦 格林达 是你 Oh, Glinda. It's you.
真的是你 是我 It's really you. Yes.
杰斯特的魔咒破灭了 The Jester's spell is broken,
没有你我们可没法做到 and we couldn't have done it without you.
哦 不只有我 Oh, it wasn't just me.
没有你们大家 我就无法做到 I couldn't have done it without all of you.
堪萨斯一定很想念你 But Kansas must be missing you by now.
我想留下 但是时候回家了 I'd love to stay, but I do think I'm ready to go home.
没有你 我们该怎么办 Whatever will we do without you?
吉人自有天相 好人一生平安 There will always be a rainbow when you need one most.
再见 桃乐西 Good bye, Dorothy.
再见了 朋友们 Good bye, my friends.
再见 桃乐西 Good bye, Dorothy.
桃乐西 Dorothy.
生平第一次 我不知道说什么好了 For the first time ever, I'm at a loss for words.
呼 Hoo.
我突然想起一个真的很有趣的故事 Which reminds me, there's actually a very funny story about
再见 怀泽 呼 Good bye, Wiser. Hoo.
再见 桃乐西 Good bye, Dorothy.
还有 谢谢你 And thank you.
再见 再见 桃乐西 Good bye. Good bye, Dorothy!
再见 桃乐西 再见 Good bye, Dorothy. Good bye.
托托 说再见 再见 Say good bye Toto. Good bye!
再见 桃乐西 伙伴们 再见 Good bye, Dorothy. Good bye, everybody.
再见 Good bye.
艾米婶婶 亨利叔叔 Auntie Em! Uncle Henry!
亨利 她在这里 是的 她在那里 Henry! She's over here! Yeah, there she is.
哦 你到底去哪里了? Oh! Where on earth have you been?
你们都快打包好了 I see you're almost packed.
桃乐西 我们已经挺过来了 Dorothy, we've been through this already.
亨利叔叔 艾米婶婶 我们还能再做点什么 Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, there's something we can do.
什么?那里有什么? 跟我来 What? There's what? Follow me!
桃乐西 等等 快点 Dorothy, wait! Come on!
喂 你要去哪里? Hey! Where are you going?
把这个签了 你会写字吗?写个"X"就好 Sign this. Can you write? 'Cause an "X" will do.
接下来 Next!
等等 Wait!
哦 美味的水果糖 看看这是谁 Oh, goody gumdrops, look who it is.
伙伴们 拜托了 别听他的 Everyone, please. Don't listen to him.
这里就是我们的家 These are our homes!
没人能把它们夺走 And nobody has the right to take them away from us.
反之 我的木偶 Au contraire, my puppet.
此份文件授予我全权处理 This document gives me full authority to do exactly that.
接下来 有人见过这东西吗? Next! Has anybody even looked at this?
给我 不 Gimme No.
把… 那个… 给我 没错 就是她 Give... me... that. Yep, that's her.
桃乐西 Dorothy!
小心 Watch it.
来个人放我出来 你想阻止我们吗? Someone get me out of here. Would you stop it?
看啊 看啊 这家伙是谁 Look, look. Who is this guy?
呃 哪个才是真的他? Hmm. Which one is he really?
我看看 Well, let's just see.
放我出去 呃? Get me out of here. Huh?
放我出去 我会放你出来然后把你送进监狱的 Get me out of here! I'll get you outta here and right to jail.
走吧小丑 拜托 你犯了个可怕的错误 Let's go, joker. Please, you're making a horrible mistake.
终于摆脱了 你可以告诉法官 Good riddance! You can tell that to the judge.
嘿 那他怎么办 Hey, what about him?
他要去哪里?抓住他 阻止他 他跑了 Where is he going? Get him. Stop him! He's getting away!
这都是他的错 是他让我这么干的 This is all his fault. He made me do this!
我是被胁迫的 我不想这么做 I was coerced. I didn't want to!
我真为你自豪 I'm so proud of you.
她是我们的宝贝 That's our girl.
总有一天 这里将充满欢笑 One day, there'll be laughter
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
天空更加清澈蔚蓝 Blue skies ever after
总有一天 一切会好起来 One day, it's gonna be fine
美梦在我的世界来来回回 In my world, dreams have cne and gone
在我的生命中 In my life
我必须坚强 I know I must be strong
我们将共度难关 I knew we'd get through this
我们将逐渐成长 Look how much we've grown
我们能做到 I knew we could do this
谁说你无家可归 Who says you can't go home?
总有一天 这里将充满欢笑 One day, there'll be laughter
天空更加清澈蔚蓝 Blue skies ever after
总有一天 一切会好起来 One day, it's gonna be fine
明天将会到来 I know, cne tomorrow
无论以何种方式 Someway, beg or borrow
相信美梦必会成真 I believe dreams really can cne true
必会成真 Yes, they do
一切已面目全非 Somehow, everything has changed
我们共同重建家园 Together, we can build it up again
拾起残砖剩瓦 We'll pick up the pieces It isn't done alone
我们期待已久 We've been waiting to do this
找寻回家的路 To find our way back home
当城镇被毁灭 Oh, when it all cnes falling down
哦 你将使其改头换面 Oh, you've got to turn it all around
是的 我愿意 Yes, I will, yes I will
总有一天 这里将充满欢笑 One day, there'll be laughter
天空更加清澈蔚蓝 Blue skies ever after
总有一天 一切会好起来 One day, it's gonna be fine
明天将会到来 I know, cne tomorrow
无论以何种方式 Someway, beg or borrow
相信美梦必会成真 I believe dreams really can cne true
必会成真 Yes, they do
总有一天 One day, one day
总有一天 One day
当世界陷入混乱 When the world turns upside down
唯一能做的 There's just one thing to do
就是摆脱混乱 恢复正常 Shake it off and get back up
夜晚就在前方 And night in front of you
百废待兴 路还很长 There is work to do and miles to go
无需独自坚持 No need to stick it out alone
你并不孤单 You're not alone
我知道 There's something I know
如何变废为宝 How to change the bad to good
万众一心 Our hearts together
就能比单枪匹马走的更远 Go further than just one heart could
如果觉得自己渺小 If you feel so small
你并不孤单 You're not alone at all
当世界陷入混乱 When the world has turned upside down
尽我们所能 We can see just what we can do
哦不 我们不知道世界将走向何方 Oh, no, we don't know where the world is gonna fly
但我们仍愿放手一试 But we still gotta give it a try
当世界陷入混乱 When the world turns upside down
使人大吃一惊 It takes your breath away
回想所有奇迹 Think of all the wondrous things
每天都在发生的奇迹 That happen every day
无论怎么计算 No matter how you add it up
改变世界的永远是爱 What turns the world is always love
永远是爱 It's always love
我知道 There's something I know
如何变废为宝 How to change the bad to good
万众一心 All hearts together
比单枪匹马走的更远 Go further than just one heart could
如果觉得自己渺小 If you feel so small
你并不孤单 You're not alone at all
当世界陷入混乱 When the world has turned upside down
陷入混乱 Has turned upside down
陷入混乱 Has turned upside down
