乐高蝙蝠侠大电影 中英文双语台词

黑幕 Black.
所有牛X电影都以黑幕开场 All important movies start with a black screen.
还有配乐 And music.
前卫 惊悚的配乐 Edgy, scary music
吓得家长和制作人肝颤 that would make a parent or studio executive nervous.
标志 And logos.
贼花哨忒造作的标志 Really long and dramatic logos.
华纳兄弟 Warner bros.
为什么不写"华纳哥俩"呢 搞不懂 Why not "Warner brothers"? I don't know.
DC DC.
撑到今天全靠蝙蝠侠 The house that Batman built.
干嘛 超人 Yeah, what, Superman?
来单挑啊 哥们 Come at me, bro.
我就是你的氪石 I'm your kryptonite.
没人知道这公司是干嘛的 但标志很有范儿 Not sure what ratpac does, but that logo is macho.
我喜欢 I dig it.
好了 Okay.
下面准备开始... Get yourself ready for some...
念书 Reading.
"如果你想让世界变得更美好... "If you want to make the world a better place...
"那么审视自己 然后做出改变 "Take a look at yourself and make a change.
"吼吼" "Hooo."
不 我说的 No. I said that.
蝙蝠侠睿智无比 Batman is very wise.
我还有强健的胸肌和九块腹肌 I also have huge pecs and a nine pack.
没错 比普通人多出一块 Yeah, I've got an extra ab.
现在 电影正式开场 Now, let's start the movie.
哥谭空塔 这里是麦格芬航空1138号航班 Gotham tower, this is mcguffin airlines, flight 1138.
机上现在载有1100万根雷管 We are transporting 11 million sticks of dynamite,
7711公斤C4炸弹 17,000 pounds of c 4,
还有150多个萌萌哒小炸弹 about 150 cute little classic bomb type bombs,
还有一对好基友 and two best friends!
请求飞越全世界犯罪率最高的城市 And request permission to fly over the most crime ridden city in the world.
完毕 Over.
我听听控制塔里各位的意见再做决定 I'm just looking at all the guys' faces here in the control tower.
没什么问题 It sounds good to me.
我没意见 听起来没毛病 I'm good. Sounds good to me.
同意 谁让他俩是好基友呢 Do it! Yeah, as long as they're best friends.
赞成 好 同意你们的请求 Thumbs up! Yep, I think we're cool with that.
先生们 Gentlemen,
开舱门倒计时 5 4 3 2 1 seal breach in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
什么声音 What was that?
咱们得有个人去看看 好吧 One of us should check it out. Okay.
石头 剪刀 布 Scissors, paper, rock.
我出布 我出剪刀 Paper. Scissors.
哈哈 谁让你总出布 Ha! You always do paper.
我在家地位低 干活都水逆 I'm a loser at home and a loser at work.
吓死宝宝了 Holy cow!
戴尔机长 没什么问题吧 Captain Dale, is everything okay?
和你的戴尔机长说拜拜吧 I am afraid captain Dale had to bail.
我是你的新副驾 I'm your new co pilot.
而且干活时我总是 And I always cne to work
面带微笑 with a smile!
你应该吓尿才对 为啥 You should be terrified. Why?
因为我要占领这座城市 Because I will be taking over the city.
怎么 蝙蝠侠会阻止你的 What? Batman will stop you.
他每次都会阻止你 He always stops you.
才没这回事 No, he doesn't.
两艘船那次你忘了吗[黑暗骑士] What about that time with the two boats?
这次可比那次厉害 This is better than the two boats.
今晚 一切都会改写 Well, tonight is gonna be different!
这是我迄今为止最伟大的阴谋 Tonight is my greatest plan yet.
相信我 这次蝙蝠侠绝对猜不到 And trust me, Batman's never gonna see it cning.
像上次放着王子的歌游行那样吗[1989年"蝙蝠侠"电影剧情] Like that time with the parade and the prince music?
闭上你的嘴 Hey, quiet!
晚安 史蒂夫 开慢点 杰夫 Good night, Steve. Take it easy, Jeff.
天 我挺喜欢这家伙的 Man, I really like that guy.
希望他不会遇上什么坏事 I sure hope nothing bad happens to him.
♪ 厄运从未降临于我 ♪ ♪ Nothing bad ever happens to me ♪
什么玩意... What the...
你们的城市正在遭受攻击 Your city is under attack
正是拜哥谭最厉害的坏蛋们所赐 by Gotham's greatest criminal minds.
他们是 Including
谜语人 The Riddler.
稻草人 Scarecrow.
披萨到了 Pizza delivery.
贝恩 哈喽 Bane. Hello.
双面人 Two face!
快开门 亲爱的 We need that door open, baby!
猫女 Catwoman.
喵喵 进去了 喵喵 Meow, meow. You're in! Meow, meow.
让路让路 I'm jumping out of the way!
还有别忘了 泥面人 And let's not forget, Clayface.
毒藤女 Poison Ivy.
不许动 不 Freeze! No!
你才不许动 You freeze!
急冻人 Mr. Freeze!
企鹅人 疯狂被子 橡皮擦 Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser.
波点人 哑剧人 狼蛛女 Polka Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula.
图特王 杀人鲸 杀手蛾 King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth,
兔女郎 星座大师 幽灵绅士 March Harriet, Zodiac Master, Gentleman Ghost.
钟王 日历人 风筝人 猫人 Clock King, Calendar Man, kite man, Catman,
斑马人 还有佐料酱王 Zebra Man, and The Condiment King.
你是不是瞎编了几个充数 Okay, are you making some of those up?
没有 都是真的 Nope, they're all real.
你可以百度一下 Probably worth a Google.
嘿 不长眼啊 戈登警长 Hey, watch it! Commissioner Gordon!
怎么了 奥哈拉 What is it, O'Hara?
我们接到报警 We just got a report!
所有小咖级的坏蛋都闯进了发电厂 All the z grade villains have broken into the energy plant!
我们该怎么办 长官 What are we gonna do, sir?
还是老样子 The only thing we ever do.
只要打开蝙蝠灯就行 Flip the switch to the Bat Signal.
啪 Flip!
警长 你在吗 Commissioner, are you there?
蝙蝠灯被鸡蛋糊住了 The Bat Signal, she's been egged!
是蛋头人干的 长官 It's egghead, sir.
他那点把戏 我清楚得很 I'm well aware of his work.
我的天 你弄坏了蝙蝠灯 Dear gosh. You've destroyed the Bat Signal.
真是老奸巨猾 You have thought of everything.
没错 就是我 Yeah, I know!
等我拿下了哥谭市... And when I take over Gotham city...
正在打开反应堆闸门 Opening reactor core doors.
蝙蝠侠只能拜倒在 Batman will grovel at the feet
他最伟大对头的裤腿下了 of his greatest enemy!
就是我 小丑 Me! The Joker!
小丑 你听得见吗 Joker, do you read me?
收到 小宝贝 10 4, girl buddy.
我们准备好了 小甜心 We're ready for you, sugar plum.
那咱们嗨起来吧 Well, then, let's raise the roof!
发射炮弹 Fire in the hole!
奥哈拉 你打蝙蝠侠热线了吗 O'Hara, have you tried the Bat phone?
打着呢 但没人接 一直是彩铃 Yes, but all I'm getting is this hold music.
真不错 I love it.
狙击手 瞄准那栋楼 收到 I want snipers trained on that building! You bet!
需要水路和空中支援 明白 长官 I want water and air support, yesterday! Ahoy, sir!
让特警马上到现场 And I need SWAT here now!
戈登警长 有您的电话 Phone call for cnmissioner Gordon.
喂 蝙蝠侠吗 Hello? Batman?
喂 吉米 我是小丑丑 Hi, Jimmy! It's The Jokes.
没人这么叫你 Nobody calls you that.
不 大家就是这么叫我的 Yes, people do call me that.
好了 听着 Okay, listen up.
快上 冲啊 Go, go, go!
咱们说话这会 一枚异常精密的炸弹 At this very moment, an unnecessarily cnplicated bomb
已经连上主能源核的内部 is being attached to the inside of the main energy core.
要是5分钟后市长还不乖乖过来 If the mayor isn't here in five minutes
交出城市控制权 to negotiate the city surrender,
我就炸翻整个哥谭市 then I shall destroy Gotham city.
我干大事了 I did something!
博士 情况听起来很危险 也相当复杂 Doctor, that sounds frightening and overly cnplicated.
可以给我们讲讲吗 Talk us through it.
好吧 我不想吓到 Well, I don't wanna scare any small children
看新闻的小孩子们 who may be listening.
很少有人知道 哥谭是在 But it's a little known fact that Gotham city
几块脆弱地壳板块上搭建而成的 is built on a bunch of flimsy plates stuck together.
我们脚下真的是空无一物 There's literally nothing beneath us,
只有臭气熏天的无底深渊 except an infinite abyss that smells like dirty underwear.
如果小丑的炸弹真的爆炸了 If Joker's bomb were to go off,
地壳板块就会四分五裂 these plates would break apart,
所有哥谭市民都会坠入 plunging every Gotham citizen
万劫不复的无尽深渊中 into the eternal abyss forever.
各位不想这种事发生吧 And you wouldn't want that, now would you?
那就让市长来找我 通话完毕 Now get me the mayor! Joker out!
市长女士 您不能去找他 Madam mayor, I cannot ask you to do this!
吉姆 找到蝙蝠侠了吗 还没 长官 Jim, did you find Batman? No, ma'am.
那我们别无选择 Then we have no choice.
小丑掌握着主动权 The Joker has the upper hand.
我们必须交出哥谭市 We have to surrender Gotham city.
不 Oh, no.
抱歉 I'm sorry!
市长专机起飞 Flying the mayor package in right now.
特警队 眩晕枪准备 SWAT team, get your stun guns ready!
非致命 好的 Non lethal. Yeah!
市长专机正在降落 Lowering mayor package through hole.
市长女士 Madam mayor!
欢迎光临 Thanks for dropping by.
我只想和你说一件事 小丑 I've only got one thing to say to you, Joker.
那你最好快点说 Well, you better make it fast.
你喜欢赌博吗 Do you like to gamble?
那当然了 Oh, I certainly do.
你玩过俄罗斯轮盘赌吗 Do you ever play roulette?
偶尔玩玩 On occasion.
那我可以给你个建议 Well, let me give you a word of advice.
洗耳恭听 I'm all ears.
在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌的时候... When playing roulette...
然后呢 Yes?
...赌黑色准没错 Always bet on black.
蝙蝠侠 Batman?
你来干什么 来送人头的吧 What are you doing? You're cnpletely outnumbered here!
你是不是疯了 Are you nuts?
想一起疯吗 来吧[1989年"蝙蝠侠"台词] You wanna get nuts? Come on!
疯起来 Let's get nuts!
因为我刚写了一首歌 'Cause I just wrote a song about
唱的就是我如何痛扁你们 how I'm gonna kick all your butts!
在他开唱之前干掉他 Stop him before he starts singing!
♪ 耶 ♪ ♪ Yeah! ♪
♪ 在至黑之夜 [绿灯侠誓词] ♪ ♪ In the darkest night ♪
♪ 我让罪犯锒铛入狱 ♪ ♪ I make the bad guys fall ♪
♪ 英雄千千万 ♪ ♪ there's a million heroes ♪
计算机 加特技 Computer, overcnpensate.
♪ 但我傲视群雄 ♪ ♪ But I'm the best of them all ♪
这就来 少爷 I'm on my way, sir.
♪ 谁坐拥最酷的装备 蝙蝠侠♪ ♪ Who has the coolest gadgets? Batman! ♪
♪ 谁飙着黑科技座驾 杯面 ♪ ♪ Who has the tricked out ride? Batman! ♪
♪ 谁的后空翻最牛逼 老爷 ♪ ♪ Who does the sickest backflips? Batman! ♪
♪ 呐呐呐呐呐呐呐呐 黑暗骑士 ♪ ♪ Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Batman! ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 老爷的歌♪ ♪ Yeah, hey, hey! Batman jam! ♪
♪ 哒呐 哒呐 哒呐 哒呐 ♪ ♪ Da na, da na, da na, da na ♪
♪ 蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ Batman! ♪
♪ 你觉得我肌肉发达 ♪ ♪ You think my muscles are big? ♪
谢谢夸奖 Thank you.
♪ 你还没见识我的过人才华 ♪ ♪ You haven't seen my brain ♪
♪ 妹子们 盯着我看也还行哒 ♪ ♪ ladies, it's okay if you stare ♪
♪ 为什么 ♪ ♪ why? ♪
♪ 毕竟我壕无人性 ♪ ♪ 'Cause I'm a billionaire ♪
撑住啊 伙计们 Get it together, guys!
你们这是在蝙蝠侠面前让我丢脸 You're making me look bad in front of Batman!
计算机 炸弹在哪 'Puter, where's the bomb?
炸弹安装在能源核的底部 The bomb is located at the base of the energy core.
怎么... What the...
♪ 最终胜利属于我 我永远笑到最后 ♪ ♪ I get the last laugh I get the final grin ♪
♪ 把你和哈利奎茵 扔进阿卡姆作伴 ♪ ♪ throw you into the asylum with Harley Quinn ♪
♪ 让双面人脸上披青挂彩 ♪ ♪ turn two face to black and blue face ♪
♪ 我绝对不是布鲁斯韦恩 ♪ ♪ I 100% am not Bruce Wayne! ♪
吻我 蝙蝠侠 Kiss me, Batman.
♪ 谁最爷们 ♪ ♪ Who's the manliest man? ♪
♪ 蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ Batman! ♪
♪ 谁有钢铁之臀 杯面 ♪ ♪ With the buns of steel? Batman! ♪
计算机 'Puter.
♪ 谁能反手给熊一个锁喉 老爷 ♪ ♪ Who could choke hold a bear? Batman! ♪
♪ 谁健身从不偷懒 蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ Who never skips leg day? Batman! ♪
♪ 谁从不逃税漏税 ♪ ♪ Who always pays their taxes? ♪
♪ 反正不是蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ Not Batman ♪
他怎么又把你们打得落花流水 how is he beating all of you again?
因为... Because...
♪ 我是蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ I'm Batman! ♪
要爆炸了 It's gonna blow!
♪ 我就是蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ I'm Batman! ♪
♪ 我是蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ I'm Batman! ♪
嗨 蝙蝠侠 我怎么老是撞见你 Hi, Batman! So weird to keep running into you.
♪ 蝙蝠侠 ♪ ♪ Batman! ♪
看来你的阴谋又没能得逞 Looks like your plan failed.
等着瞧吧 早晚有一天 Well, it's only a matter of time
我会占领哥谭市 before I take over Gotham city.
什么时候会发生这种事 计算机 When has that ever happened? Computer!
计算中 没可能 Calculating. Never.
知道为什么吗 You know why?
因为我总会先你一步 Because I'm always one step ahead of you.
但你永远抓不到我 And I always get away!
这次你逃不掉了 Not this time.
因为这次 'Cause this time
已经抓住你了 I got you.
哦 是吗 Oh, yeah?
但好像还有个问题 Well, there's only one problem.
谁去拆炸弹呢 Who's gonna defuse the bomb?
你只能选一个 蝙蝠侠 It's gotta be one or the other, Batman.
拯救这座城市 还是抓住你最伟大的敌人 Save the city, or catch your greatest enemy.
鱼与熊掌不可得兼 You can't do both.
等会 你刚才说啥 I'm sorry, what did you just say?
我说你不可得兼 You can't do both, I said.
不 再上一句 No, I mean the other thing.
拯救这座城市 还是抓住你最伟大的敌人 Save the city, or catch your greatest enemy.
你觉得你是我最伟大的敌人 You think you're my greatest enemy?
当然了 我占据了你的心 Yes! You're obsessed with me!
不 没有 No, I'm not.
你有 当然有 不 我没有 Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
你就有 不然还有谁 Yes, you are! Who else drives you
能把你逼成这幅德行 to one up them the way that I do?
贝恩 贝恩不行 Bane. No, he doesn't!
超人 超人又不是坏蛋 Superman. Superman's not a bad guy!
那这么说 我现在就没有特定的坏蛋 Then I'd say that I don't currently have a bad guy.
我要对付的还真不少 I am fighting a few different people.
什么 What?
我喜欢四处和人斗 I like to fight around.
好吧 听着 要是你乐意 Okay, look, I'm fine with you fighting other people
我也不介意你打其他人 但咱们的关系可不一样 if you wanna do that, but what we have is special.
所以 要是别人问你 So, when people ask you
"你最伟大的敌人是谁" 你要说... "who's your number one bad guy?" You say...
超人 Superman.
你是真心觉得咱俩的关系没有 Are you seriously saying that there is nothing,
任何的特别之处吗 nothing special about our relationship?
这么说吧 丑小丫 Let me tell you something, j bird.
蝙蝠侠不造小船 什么 Batman doesn't do 'ships. What?
不造"关系的小船" As in "relationships."
没有"我们" There is no "us."
蝙蝠侠和小丑屁都不是 Batman and Joker are not a thing.
我不需要你 I don't need you.
我谁也不需要 I don't need anyone.
你对我没有任何意义 You mean nothing to me.
其他人也是 No one does.
太棒了 蝙蝠侠 Hurray! Batman!
你成功了 You did it!
不客气 You're welcne.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不用客气 Thank you, Batman. Oh, my pleasure.
蝙蝠侠 我们爱你 Batman, we love you!
谢谢 我会害羞的 Thank you! I'm blushing super hard under the mask.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不客气 Grazie, Batman! Prego.
你是最棒的 蝙蝠侠 不敢当 You're the best, Batman! Oh, I'm humble.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 这是我该做的 谢谢 Thanks, Batman! I'm super modest about it. Thank you.
蝙蝠侠 你最厉害 谢谢 谢谢 Batman, you're the greatest! Oh, pray hands, pray hands.
谢谢你拯救这个城市 别客气 Thanks for saving the city! You're welcne.
蝙蝠侠 我太爱你了 Batman, I love you more than my kids!
我也是 朋友 So do I, guy!
你是我们的英雄 蝙蝠侠 You're our hero, Batman!
我喜欢这种生活 I love my life.
计算机 Computer.
请讲 Go ahead.
我们离孤儿院近吗 是的 Are we near the orphanage? Yes.
很好 给他们一点惊喜 Great. Let's turn those frowns upside down.
好像是蝙蝠战车的声音 That sounds like the Batmobile.
真的 No way!
大伙快看 谁来了 Hey, orphans! Look who's here!
蝙蝠侠 It's Batman!
孩子们 谁想要礼物枪 Hey, kids. Who wants a shot from the merch gun?
我 我 我 好 I do, I do, I do! Great!
我得到了一个饭盒 I got a lunchbox!
我得到了一个水杯 I got a sippy cup!
我得到了一个蝙蝠镖 I got a Batarang!
剩下的人有蝙蝠币 And the rest of you get Bat bucks.
记住 孩子们 如果你们想像蝙蝠侠一样 Remember, kids, if you want to be like Batman,
那就好好强身健体 蝙蝠侠走了 take care of your abs. Batman out!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 Batman! Batman! Batman!
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 你是我的英雄 Thanks, Batman. You're my hero!
请说密码 What is the password?
钢铁侠弱爆了 Iron man sucks.
谢谢 Thank you.
当蝙蝠侠一定很棒 It must be great to be Batman.
他回家之后一定会 I can only imagine he is going home right now
整夜开派对 to party the night away,
还有一群朋友和美女网球运动员作陪 surrounded by scores of friends and lady tennis players.
计算机 Hey, cnputer.
我回来了 I'm home.
欢迎回家 先生 Welcne home, sir.
启动蝙蝠洞操作系统 Initializing Batcave operating system.
你好 计算机 Hey, 'puter.
什么事 蝙蝠侠 What's up, Batman?
把这个炸弹放到博物馆里收藏 Put this bomb in the museum.
好的 先生 Certainly, sir.
谢谢 不客气 Thank you. No worries.
我不在的时候有什么事情吗 Anything exciting happen when I was gone?
您收到了四封邮件 You have four pieces of mail.
都是什么 Great, what'd I get?
您收到了这周的"省钱一族"[订阅杂志] You have this week's pennysaver,
两张帐单 和一个卫浴产品的优惠券 two bills, and a coupon for bed Bath and beyond.
两周后过期 It expires in two weeks.
但我听说 But I've heard that some stores will
有些店也接受过期的券 honor them past the expiry date.
知道了 Copy that.
另外阿尔弗雷德在17楼 Also, Alfred is on the 17th floor,
给第5间主卧的第2个卫生间给瓷砖勾缝 grouting tiles in the second Bathroom of the fifth master bedroom.
需要告诉阿尔弗雷德您到家了吗 Do you want me to tell Alfred you're home?
不用了 计算机 谢谢你的汇报 No, that's cool, cnputer. Thanks for the update.
我该去吃晚饭了 I should probably have some dinner.
阿尔弗雷德在冰箱里给您留了焗龙虾 Alfred left your lobster thermidor in the fridge.
哇 我最爱焗龙虾了 Oh, that's my favorite.
迫不及待 I can't wait.
不是20分钟 太蠢了 Oh, not 20 minutes. Stupid.
等等 Oh, wait.
哪个是... There, which one is, uh...
好 Okay.
你让我的人生完整 You cnplete me.
别再说了 见你第一眼 我就已经沦陷了 Shut up. You had me at hello.
有意思 Love it!
你好 妈妈 Hey, mom.
你好 爸爸 Hey, dad.
我... I, uh...
我今天又拯救了这座城市 I saved the city again today.
真希望你们能看见 I wish you could have seen me.
我想你们一定很骄傲 I think you would have been really proud.
你在这 There you are!
天呐 阿尔弗雷德 我错了 Oh! Alfred! I am so sorry.
我条件反射太强了 I have incredible reflexes.
不 都是我的错 少爷 No, it's all my fault, sir.
我不应该 I should have known better than
这样悄悄靠近你 to sneak up on you like that.
抱歉 我只是想东西太入神了 你也知道 Sorry, I was just lost in thought, and as you know,
我看到这些会想起很多事 when I'm in there, I'm in deep.
你又在看老照片了 Were you looking at the old family pictures again?
什么 老照片... At the what? The old family...
嗯 我明白你说的是什么了 Oh, yes! I see what you mean.
你是说 这群老朋友吧 Look at that! The old gang.
不 我没有 Yeah. No, I wasn't.
我明白 I see.
少爷 你不介意我说的话 我有点担心 Sir, if you don't mind my saying, I'm a little concerned.
我发现你在 I've seen you go through similar phases
2016年"蝙蝠侠大战超人" 2012年"黑暗骑士崛起" 2008年"黑暗骑士" 2005年"侠影之谜" in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and 2005
1997年"永远的蝙蝠侠" 1992年"蝙蝠侠归来" 1989年"蝙蝠侠" 1995年"蝙蝠侠与罗宾" and 1997 and 1995 and 1992 and 1989
1966年"蝙蝠侠电视剧 还有最奇怪的1966年 都有过同样的表现 and that weird one in 1966.
愿意跟我聊聊你的感受吗 Do you want to talk about how you're feeling right now?
我不谈感受 阿尔弗雷德 I don't talk about feelings, Alfred.
我没有什么感受 从来没体会过 I don't have any, I've never seen one.
我是一个通宵打击犯罪的义警 I'm a night stalking, crime fighting vigilante,
也是重金属说唱发烧友 and a heavy metal rapping machine.
我除了愤怒以外 没有别的感情 I don't feel anything emotionally, except for rage.
时时刻刻极度愤怒 24/7, 365, at a million percent.
如果你觉得还有什么 And if you think that there's something
那是你的问题 behind that, then you are crazy.
晚安 阿尔弗雷德 Good night, Alfred.
先生 现在是早上 Sir, it's morning.
布鲁斯少爷 你生活在孤岛上 Master Bruce, you live on an island,
无论是你的心 还是你的人 figuratively and literally.
嗯 我喜欢这样 Yeah. I love it.
你不能就这样 You can't spend the rest of your life alone,
穿着一身黑 dressed in black,
听愤怒的音乐 通夜不眠地孤独终老吧 listening to angry music, and staying up all night.
我可以 因为我是蝙蝠侠 Yes, I can, 'cause I'm Batman.
但你不觉得现在该直面 But don't you think it's time
你内心最大的恐惧了吗 you finally faced your greatest fear?
蛇 不是 Snakes? No.
小丑 不是 Clowns? No.
蛇形小丑 Snake clowns?
布鲁斯 听着 Bruce, listen.
你最大的恐惧是 Your greatest fear is
再次融入家庭 being a part of a family again.
不 现在是蛇形小丑了 Nope. Now it's snake clowns,
因为你让我想象出了它的样子 because you put that idea in my head.
少爷 该做俯卧撑了 Sir? Time for push ups!
1 2... 我要做1000个 One, two... we're going to 1,000.
这是不可能的 少爷 I'm afraid that's not possible, sir.
怎么不可能 我已经做了20个了 It is possible. I'm already at 20.
你今天要去吉姆戈登的退休派对 You're scheduled to go to Jim Gordon's retirement party.
什么 不 我不想去 What? No. I don't wanna do that.
你会玩得很开心的 不 不 不 You're going to have a great time! No, no, no.
可以多结识些人 You might meet some new people!
不 不 不 No, no, no!
你还可以交到些新朋友 You could even make some new friends.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 No!
你走之前 可以开你最喜欢的 And before you go, we can do your favorite thing.
礼服派对 Tuxedo dress up party.
少爷 你是不是忘了什么 Sir, aren't you forgetting something?
没 你的面罩 Nope. Your cowl.
我的什么 My what, now?
你的护甲面罩 Your armored face disguise?
好吧 Fine.
开心了吧 当然 Happy now? Indubitably.
很好 开心就好 Good. Must be nice to be happy.
今晚 "大都会聚焦"请来了 Tonight, on Metropolis in focus,
我们最喜欢的明星 超人 we have our favorite star, Superman!
大家好 哥谭市民们 What up, Gotham!
超人 讲一讲 你把佐德 Superman, tell me. How do you feel
流放到幻影地带感觉怎么样 about your recent banishment of Zod to the phantom zone?
皮帕 说起来... 我心情很复杂 Yeah, look, pippa, it's... it's cnplicated. Okay?
佐德和我 我们之间 Zod and I, we've had some pretty
这么多年来打过几次大战 epic Battles, you know, over the years?
如果没有佐德 我也不会成为今天的超人 I don't believe I would be Superman without fighting Zod.
你看 超人就明白 蝙蝠侠怎么就不明白 See? Superman gets it. Why can't Batman?
看啊 伙计们 我做了一个唱片架 Check it out, guys. I built a cd rack.
跟你们这群蠢材一起搞事情 And how am I supposed to get Batman's respect
我怎么可能得到蝙蝠侠的尊重呢 when I'm working with these human farts?
宝贝 听着 Boo boo, look at me.
蝙蝠侠不配你这么重视他 我们要让他知道 You're too good for Batman. He needs to open his eyes
没有你的话 他什么都不是 and see what it feels like when you're not around. Okay?
是啊 皮帕 把佐德关在普通监狱里肯定不行 Yeah, pippa. I couldn't put Zod in a regular prison, right?
毕竟他是佐德 He's Zod. Come on!
要想让大都会安全 No, he needed to go someplace
必须把他关到一个万分保险的地方 where he could never harm Metropolis ever again.
幻影地带 The phantom zone.
是的 臭名昭著的太空监狱 Ah, yes, the notorious space jail
所有厉害的超级罪犯都关在那里 that houses the greatest super villains of all time.
他们都是最邪恶的坏蛋 They've got, like, the sickest baddies up there.
比如这个人 They got, like, this guy.
还有她 我会抓住你的 亲爱的 And her. I'll get you, my pretty!
还有他 羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨 [漂浮咒 "哈利波特"] To say nothing about him. Wingardium leviosa!
还有这些人 And these guys.
灭绝 Exterminate!
我有一个想法 宝贝 I'm starting to get an idea, monkey face.
布鲁斯 这边 Bruce, over here!
摄影迷们 来吧 Okay, shutterbugs. Look alive, here we go.
我给你们摆三个姿势 准备好了吗 I'm gonna give you three poses. You ready?
亲吻脸 Kissy face.
我做了两遍 Oops, I did it again.
还有"绝地战警"的 你们觉得怎么样 And the bad boys. What you gonna do?
我走了 谢谢你们 I'm out of here, guys. Thank you.
议员女士 韦恩先生 很高兴见到你 Congresswoman. Mr. Wayne, good to see you.
议员 气色不错 布鲁斯 Senator, looking great. Bruce.
我要从镜中人开始 I'm starting with the man in the mirror
布鲁斯 对新警长有什么建议吗 Bruce, any advice for the new cnmissioner?
只要他知道怎么按蝙蝠侠求救灯就行了 Long as he knows how to push the button for the Bat Signal, he'll be fine.
布鲁斯 我不明白你怎么做到的 Bruce, I don't know how you did it.
你只要做了就知道 You can't prove it, you didn't do it.
韦恩先生 能见到你真好 来一起聊聊吧 Mr. Wayne, so great to see you! Come and join us!
首相先生 Mr. prime minister.
您是不是整容了 Did you have some work done?
不是吧 No way!
布鲁斯韦恩 Bruce Wayne!
他是最厉害的孤儿 He's the greatest orphan of all time.
很高兴见到你 大使先生 韦恩先生 Nice to see you, Mr. ambassador. Mr. Wayne!
要合照吗 太棒了 You want a picture? That would be swell!
来吧 派对脸 Here we go. Party face!
留着吧 Boom. Keep it.
谢谢您 韦恩先生 Whoa! Thanks, Mr. Wayne.
叫我布鲁斯 小子 Call me Bruce, champ.
能见到您太激动了 先生 I'm just so jazzed to meet you, sir.
不好意思 你刚刚说的是"激动"吗 I'm sorry, did you say "jazzed"?
嗯 我叫理查德格雷森 Yes! My name's Richard Grayson,
但是孤儿院的小孩都叫我迪克 but all the kids at the orphanage call me dick.
小孩真敢瞎叫 嗯 Well, children can be cruel. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 布鲁斯 很高兴见到你 先生 Great to see you, Bruce. Nice to see you, sir.
我有个问题要问你 先生 好 问吧 So, I had a question for you, sir. Okay, hit me with it.
我想被收养 你有什么建议吗 Do you have any advice on how to get adopted?
嗯 什么建议 Oh, yeah. Oh, you do?
韦恩先生 我可以要你的签名吗 可以 Mr. Wayne, can I get an autograph? Sure.
嗯 比如说 您觉得增白牙齿怎么样 Um, all right, for example, is teeth whitener a good idea?
嗯 给你 伙计 谢谢 Yes. There you go, pal. Thanks!
真的吗 真的 Really? Oh, yeah.
气色不错啊 布鲁斯 谢谢 Looking good, Bruce. Thank you so much.
画眼线还是会一门外语呢 How about eyeliner or a foreign language?
都试试 好 Try both. Bueno.
看 是新警长 Look, it's the new cnmissioner!
在哪 她和市长在一起 哦 看到了 Where? Oh, she's with the mayor! Okay. Let's see.
大家 她来了 Here she is, everyone!
哦 亲爱的 爸爸 Oh, my darling! Hi, dad.
韦恩先生 Mr. Wayne?
我要不要开个眼角 Should I get experimental surgery to make my eyes larger
让我显得更楚楚可怜呢 and more vulnerable looking?
可以 Uh, do that.
韦恩先生 Uh, Mr. Wayne?
您对收养孩子感兴趣吗 Are you currently in the market to adopt a child?
嗯 真的 Yeah. Really?
嗯 Oh, yeah.
那您喜欢普通的孤儿 Are you looking for more of a base model orphan
还是有特殊技能的 嗯 or one that has more upgraded features? Yep.
比方说会做饭或者会玩浮木的 Like cooking or driftwood art?
还是会体操的 嗯 嗯 Gymnastic abilities? Yep. Yep.
或者像大卫布莱恩那样会魔术的 Close up street magic la David Blaine?
都不错 真的吗 All of it sounds great. Really?
因为这些我都会 Because all of it sounds like me.
韦恩先生 您愿意收养我 Mr. Wayne, do you think you'd be interested in adopting me
作为您的养子吗 ss your future orphan son?
当然 Definitely.
太棒了 Oh, this is great!
我一直希望被人收养 Because all I want is to get adopted,
这样我就再也不会 so I can final stop being
孤单啦 alone.
我们今晚聚集在此 We've gathered here tonight
庆祝吉姆戈登光荣退休 to mark the retirement of Jim Gordon.
再见 Goodbye.
让我们祝他在南非丛林游猎快乐 And we wish him well on his south African jungle safari!
谢谢 Thank you.
现在为大家介绍 Now, to introduce you
接任他的新警长 to his exciting new replacement.
欢迎我们的新警长 Everyone, meet your new cnmissioner!
芭芭拉戈登 Meet Barbara Gordon!
她将成为哥谭市的新警长 The new cnmissioner of Gotham city!
她在哈佛警校里脱颖而出 She was top of her class at Harvard for police.
在哥谭的邻市布鲁德海文 She cleaned up the streets of
利用统计学和同情心 Gotham's nearby sister city bldhaven.
打击了 Using statistics
众多犯罪活动 and cnpassion.
现在她带着她的新理念 And now she's bringing her new ideas
和实战能力来到了哥谭市 and her nunchucks to Gotham city.
恭喜你 亲爱的 Congratulations, darling.
谢谢你 爸爸 她来了 各位 Thanks, dad. Here she is, everyone!
谢谢大家 谢谢 Thank you! Thanks!
为她鼓掌 Hurray!
戈登小姐 看这 Ms. Gordon, over here!
微笑 Smile!
谢谢警局授予我阿卡姆疯人院大号钥匙 Thank you for the oversized key to arkham asylum.
还有 这是什么来着 And, uh, what's, what's this?
谢谢警局授予的蝙蝠灯开关 Thank you for the switch to the Bat Signal.
很棒 Nice.
爸爸 您在保护哥谭市的工作上鞠躬尽瘁 Dad, you've always done a great job protecting Gotham city.
没错 我的功劳 Flip! That's me.
谢谢你 当然也谢谢蝙蝠侠 Thank you, along with Batman, of course.
为蝙蝠侠鼓掌 Let's hear it for Batman!
我希望他也在这 Who I wish was here right now.
他肯定听着呢 Oh, I'm sure he's listening.
我想问所有人一个问题 I'd like to ask all of you a question.
你们受够犯罪了吗 Are you fed up with crime?
对 我们都受够了 Uh huh, we're all tired of crime.
没错 忍无可忍了 Yeah, we're sick of it.
很好 那么我们就要真枪实弹地 Great, then let's talk about real improvements
杜绝这些屡禁不绝的犯罪 that will end the cycle of crime.
我想向你们提出我的计划 I've got a four point pilot program
主要有四个方面 that I'd love to share with you.
让大家都听听 I wanna hear all four points.
这个计划叫... 洗耳恭听 It's called... I am ready.
勠力同心... It takes a village...
这标题开头真赞 Best opening to a title ever.
而非只靠蝙蝠侠 Not a Batman.
服务生 先生 Waiter. Sir?
来一杯 没问题 Can I? Of course.
谢谢 不客气 Thank you. My pleasure.
十分感谢 Thanks so much.
你说什么 看 What? Look.
蝙蝠侠做义警的时间已经很久 很久 很久 Batman's been on the job for a very, very, very,
很久 很久 很久 很久 真的很久了 very, very, very, very, very long time.
他确实是个老手了 He has aged phenomenally.
然而 尽管蝙蝠侠这么努力地保护我们 However, despite all the great work Batman has done for us,
哥谭依然是 Gotham city is still
世界上犯罪率最高的城市 the most crime ridden city in the world.
她说得有道理 有意思的观点 She's got a great point. Interesting.
从历史数据来看 确实如此 Historically speaking, that is accurate.
他没抓到谜语人 她说得没错 He hasn't captured riddler. You know, she's right.
他没抓到贝恩 He hasn't captured Bane.
也没抓到猫女 Or Catwoman.
还有双面人 以及哥谭市的其他反派 Or two face, or any of Gotham's other villains!
他这义警也不怎么样 He's not good at his job.
包括小丑 Including the Joker!
她说得很有道理 She's making a lot of sense.
不好意思 打断一下 Excuse me. I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
我们爱你 芭芭拉 We love you, Barbara!
请讲 你好 我是布鲁斯韦恩 Yes. Hi. Bruce Wayne.
亿万富翁 锦衣玉食 情场老手 花花公子 Billionaire, bon vivant, gallivanter, playboy,
连续90年当选哥谭最抢手的黄金单身汉 Gotham's most eligible bachelor, like, 90 years in a row.
这张就是我 我知道你是谁 韦恩先生 That's me right there. I know who you are, Mr. Wayne.
你肯定知道 我想问你 You bet you do. Quick quest,
你和蝙蝠侠有什么过节吗 what is your problem with Batman,
还有 你到底想搞什么 and also, what the heck, dude?
很高兴你这么问了 韦恩先生 I'm glad you asked, Mr. Wayne.
我不是讨厌蝙蝠侠 I'm not a Batman hater.
但我们不需要一个不受监管的成年男性 But we don't need an unsupervised adult man
穿着奇装异服去跟坏人单打独斗 karate chopping poor people in a Halloween costume.
我们要吸取蝙蝠侠好的一面... We need to take what's good about Batman...
...再结合现行法律和正确的道德观 落实到责任上 And marry it to actual laws and proper ethics and accountability.
你刚说的每个字我都不喜欢 I hate everything you just said.
我的梦想是让警察和蝙蝠侠合作打击犯罪 Because my dream is for the police force to team up with Batman.
服务生 Waiter.
那样不是更好吗 Wouldn't that be better?
我敢肯定 世界上最伟大的警探... And I know that, together, the world's greatest detective...
...和哥谭最精锐的警力合作 And Gotham's finest
能将猖獗的罪犯 could clean up these crime ridden streets.
彻底清除 Forever.
所有人都趴下 Everybody, get down!
好戏开场 Grand entrance!
所有人快从出口撤离 Everyone! Make your way to the exits immediately!
快逃 Run!
贝恩小队 封锁出口 Team Bane, block the exits.
急着去哪 Going somewhere?
泥面人 急冻人 把新上任的戈登警长带过来 Clayface, freeze, bring me the new cnmissioner Gordon.
收到 没问题 We're on it. Cool.
哈莉 你知道该做什么 And, Harley, you know what to do.
当然啦 I sure do.
该执行"大清洗"计划了 It's time for operation "take out the laundry."
管家一号 我是蝙蝠一号 收到请回答 Butler one, this is Bat one. Do you copy?
收到 蝙蝠一号 我需要蝙蝠头盔 马上给我 Go ahead, Bat one. I need my armored face disguise, now!
你得先说出口令 Only if you say the magic word.
快给我 不对 Now! No.
你被炒了 不 先生 这件事等我们回蝙蝠洞再说 You're fired. No. Sir, we'll talk about this back at the Batcave.
计算机 请讲 Hey, 'puter. Yes?
启动建筑大师背景音乐 Initialize masterbuild music.
马上启动 Right away.
根据附带破坏评估结果 建议选用疾驰者 先生 Collateral damage assessment suggests the scuttler, sir.
很好 Good plan.
市长女士 跟紧我 Madam mayor, stay close to me.
去南边的出口 Head for the south exit.
快跑 女士 Now, ma'am.
快 快 快 Go! Go! Go!
亲爱的 让蝙蝠侠来解决吧 Honey, let Batman take care of it.
爸爸 我能处理 Dad, I got this.
疾驰者上线 Scuttler online.
奥哈拉队长 我们需要支援 Chief O'Hara, we're cning in hot!
马上来 I'm almost there.
队长 带市长去安全地带 Chief, get the mayor to safety.
计算机 我看到小丑了 Computer, I've got the Joker in my sights.
小队 我看到小丑了 Team, I got the Joker in my sights.
小丑 Joker!
小丑 Joker.
不好意思 我正准备... Uh, excuse me? I was about to...
打开蝙蝠灯 好主意 我喜欢你敏锐的直觉 Push the Bat Signal? Good call. I like your instincts.
我给你们准备了一个惊喜 I've got a surprise for you guys.
你们都会很喜欢的 And it's gonna make you smile.
他的笑脸太难看了 Uh oh! His smile is our grimace.
所有人都趴下 Everybody, get down.
我... 小丑 不 I... Joker, no!
...投降 ...surrender.
什么 What?
你刚说什么 Uh, what did you just say?
我说 "我投降" I said, "i surrender."
小丑 你搞什么鬼 Joker, what are you doing?
不好意思 我的蝙蝠耳肯定出问题了 I'm sorry, my Bat ears must be malfunctioning
因为我好像听见你说... because it sounds...
我投降 I surrender!
好吧 别耍花招了 你可是个罪犯 Okay, you know what? Cool it. You're a criminal.
你逃跑 我抓你 You run, and I catch you.
我不会跑了 蝙蝠侠 Not anymore, Batman.
你说得对 "我们"之间什么都没有 You were right. There is no "us."
所以我也没必要再和你作对了 So, there's no point in me trying to fight you anymore.
我决定向我们意志坚定 Therefore, I will be surrendering myself
高瞻远瞩的新警长自首 to our strong willed and forward thinking new cnmissioner.
眨 眨 眨 看我眨 眨 眨 Blink, blink, blink. Blinkety blink, blink, blink!
太可疑了 That's really suspicious.
没错 你想干什么 小丑 Yeah, it is. What are you up to, Joker?
我只想去阿卡姆为我的罪行接受惩罚 I just wanna go to arkham and pay for all of my crimes.
眨 眨 眨 看我眨 眨 眨 Blink, blink, blink. Blinkety blink, blink, blink!
你是直接把"眨"说出来了吗 Are you actually saying "blink"?
没有 眨 眨 眨 No! Blink, blink, blink.
小丑 够了 Joker! That's enough.
好了 小芭 我来处理 Okay, babs. I got this.
别急啊 蝙蝠侠 你不能抓我了 Not so fast, Batman. You can't fight me anymore.
我退出了 I'm off the market.
你在说些什么 What are you talking about?
我退出了 I'm off the menu.
我不想再和你斗了 You won't get to fight any of this anymore.
老天 我为什么要问 Man, am I sorry I asked.
随便你 祝你在监狱过得开心... Anyway, have fun in jail and...
蝙蝠侠 你在干什么 Batman, what are you doing?
打贝恩 Punching Bane.
没必要吧 That was unnecessary.
不 你也不能再打贝恩了 Oh, no, you can't fight Bane anymore either.
是吗 Really?
对 还有谜语人 Yeah. Or riddler.
还有猫女 佐料酱王 Or Catwoman. Or condiment king.
为什么 Why not?
因为我们都投降了 是吧 大伙 Because we're all surrendering. Right, guys?
是吗 We are?
没错 Yes!
猜猜看 刚才发生了什么 Riddle me this. What just happened?
犯罪终结了 It's the end of crime!
太好了 All right!
难以置信 看这 看这 That was amazing! Over here, over here!
你做到了 没错 我当然做到了 我可是... You did it! Yeah, of course I did. I'm...
不好意思 让一下 我们要采访戈登警长 Sorry, not you. We're talking to cnmissioner Gordon.
其实是团队合作的结果 让我来 小芭 Well, it was a team effort. I got this, babs.
警长 你现在有什么感受 Commissioner, how do you feel?
太好了 这是个很好的开始 Amazing! This is a great first day.
好吧 Okay.
蝙蝠侠 我有个问题 说 Question for Batman. Shoot.
你接下来要怎么度过余生 What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?
什么意思 我的余生 What do you mean, the rest of my life?
既然没有人犯罪 我们也就不需要 We don't need a vigilante crime fighter
打击犯罪的义警了 now that there's no more crime.
不 需要的 Uh, yes, you do.
你可以多陪陪家人了 You can spend some quality time with your family.
我的... My...
好了 蝙蝠侠 就这样吧 Okay, Batman. We'll take it from here.
好了 都听好 All right, listen up.
你们所有人都有权保持沉默 All of you have the right to remain silent.
我们走 Let's roll out!
拜拜嘞 蝙蝠侠 Toodle oo, Batman!
再见 蝙蝠侠 再见 蝙蝠侠 Bye, Batman. Au revoir, Batman.
再见 蝙蝠侠 Bye, Batman.
再见 蝙蝠侠 Bye, Batman!
今天是哥谭所有市民的胜利 Today is a victory for the citizens of Gotham city!
没有犯罪 没有犯罪 没有犯罪 No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
没有犯罪 没有犯罪 没有犯罪 No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
没有犯罪 没有犯罪 没有犯罪 No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
你还好吗 少爷 Is everything okay, sir?
你都没怎么碰芝士焗龙虾 You've barely touched your lobster thermidor.
我现在没时间吃芝士焗龙虾 I don't have time to eat lobster thermidor right now!
勇士二式 Warrior two.
鸽式 树式[均为瑜伽动作名] Pigeon pose. Tree pose.
下犬式 火式呼吸 Downward dog. Breath of fire.
树式 Tree pose.
喂 蝙蝠侠 Hey, Batman!
芭芭拉 Barbara!
你在做什么 What are you doing?
没什么 我过得很充实 Nothing. I have a very full life.
不 我是说 你在这里做什么 No, I mean, what are you doing here?
监视 监视小丑 Surveillance. On the Joker.
蝙蝠侠 我们都知道小丑有阴谋 Batman, we both know the Joker's up to something.
那我们就不该让他在监狱里自由自在 Well, then we can't just let him run around loose in a prison.
他正被关着呢 He's not loose.
得把他关在法律约束外的地方 He has to go someplace outside the law.
法律约束外 没错 Outside the law? Yeah.
比如... Somewhere like, uh...
你们好 我是幻影自营洗衣店的 Hi, there. I'm here from phantom's own laundry.
我来收那些脏衣服 Here to take that bad stuff off your hands.
等等 就是那里 幻影地带 Wait, that's it! The phantom zone.
幻影地带 没门 The phantom zone? No way!
那么做完全不合法 超出我们的管辖范围 That is super illegal and way outside our jurisdiction.
要不我们合作 So, why don't you and I work together
在法律约束内 查出他的阴谋 inside the law, to figure out what he's up to?
蝙蝠侠喜欢独自行动 那是我的座右铭 版权归蝙蝠侠所有 Batman works alone. That's my motto. Copyright Batman.
蝙蝠侠 哥谭市已经不允许义警存在了 Batman, there are no more vigilantes allowed in Gotham city.
好 知道了 Okay. Totally got it.
那我得开启双重机密超级义警模式了 Then I have to go into double secret super vigilante mode.
你刚刚大声说出来了 You said that out loud.
她说我刚刚大声说出来了 但那是不可能的 I know that she said I said that out loud, but there'no way I did.
她绝不会知道我的超级大脑在想什么 She has no idea what's going on in my super mind.
超级大脑 Super mind?
烟雾弹 Smoke bomb!
计算机 怎么才能把小丑关进幻影地带 Computer, how do I put the Joker in the phantom zone?
告诉我最近的路线 不走高速 Quickest route, no freeways.
计算机 听到没 'Puter, do you hear me?
你好 布鲁斯少爷 Hello, master Bruce.
阿尔弗莱德 蝙蝠计算机出问题了 你看 Alfred, there's something wrong with the Batcnputer. Watch this.
计算机 没反应 'Puter. Nothing.
计算机 看到了吗 'Puter. Do you see what I'm saying?
计算机没出问题 先生 There's nothing wrong with it, sir.
我刚刚取消了您的使用权限 I have just taken away your cnputer privileges.
家长锁 你不能这样做 The parental lock? You can't do that.
我当然可以 我一直在读这本 Oh, I can. I've been reading
"管好熊孩子" setting limits for your out of control child.
哼 无所谓 You know what? Doesn't matter,
我还有双重加密超级密码 'cause I have a double secret super password
能解开家长锁 that unlocks the parental lock.
您是说 "阿尔弗莱德 那个管鸡啊" "家"字分开读的密码 You mean, "Alfred da butt ler," with two t's?
少爷 您不要再胡闹下去了 Sir, it's time for you to stop this unhealthy behavior.
不 这不是胡闹 No, it's not.
您需要对您的人生负起责任 You need to take responsibility for your life.
现在不行 我不需要 Not right now, I don't.
就从抚养您的儿子开始 And it starts by raising your son.
不好意思 I'm sorry.
我完全不懂你在说什么 I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
您在晚会上收养了一名孤儿 还记得吗 The young orphan you adopted at the gala. Remember?
哇 楼梯 Wow! Stairs. Whee!
他在这已经住了一周了 He's been living here for the past week.
你好 桌子 Hello, table! Boom!
我得承认 我真的很喜欢他 And I must say, I've grown rather fond of the young lad.
你好 秘密摄像头 Hello, secret camera.
您该去了解一下他 You should get to know him.
我们是一家人 We are family
您和他有很多共同点 预备 you and he have a lot in cnmon. En garde.
你好 全家福照片 Hello, family photos.
他父母在他很小的时候去世了 He lost his parents at a very young age.
我一直想照一张全家福 I've always wanted one of those.
但他不值得被给予一个被捧在手心里的机会吗 Doesn't he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing?
就像我照顾你那样 As I took you under mine?
阿尔弗莱德 你肯定是人生台的煽情电影看多了 Alfred, you've been watching way too many lifetime movies
还喝了很多霞多丽酒 and drinking chardonnay.
我喝的是灰皮诺[葡萄酒] 少爷 随便了 It's Pinot grigio, sir. Whatever it is.
听着 你没有家人 Listen, you don't have a family.
所以你很乐意能为我服务 You're satisfied serving me.
你怎么知道收养一个儿子是什么感觉 So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
我现在要去打击犯罪了 Now, I'm gonna go fight crime,
把那孩子用喷气机送去孤儿院 明白了吗 while you put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage. Got it?
遵命 先生 As you wish, sir.
唉哟不小心 Whoops a Daisy.
等等 你在干什么 Wait, what are you doing?
扫灰尘 Dusting.
你不能让他进蝙蝠洞 You can't let him into the Batcave!
我没有 我是让他通过蝙蝠洞 I'm not. I'm letting him into your life
走进你的人生 via the Batcave.
什么 What?
是蝙蝠洞 It's the Batcave!
天啊 Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
天啊 天啊 天啊 Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
天啊 我的天啊 Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
蝙蝠侠 哇 Batman! Whoa!
你确实该"哇" You're darn right, "whoa."
难道你住在布鲁斯韦恩的地下室吗 Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne's basement?
不是 布鲁斯韦恩住蝙蝠侠家顶楼 No. Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic.
我们每晚都能到对方家过夜 不行 We can have sleepovers every night! No, we can't.
是蝙蝠潜艇 慢着 别碰它 Look, it's the Bat sub! Wait, don't touch that!
那边有蝙蝠太空飞船 Over there, it's the Bat space shuttle.
拜托别碰它 Please, keep your hands off that.
是蝙蝠齐柏林飞艇 也别碰它 Look, it's the Bat zeppelin! Don't touch that either!
蝙蝠列车 别碰 It's the Bat train! No!
蝙蝠皮艇 别碰 It's the Bat kayak. No!
蝙蝠越野车 别碰 It's the Bat dune buggy. No!
这是蝙蝠驱鲨剂吗 It's the Bat shark repellent?
你倒是可以碰这个 没什么用 Actually, you can touch that. It's cnpletely useless.
谢谢蝙蝠侠 Thanks, Batman!
请站到那边 Please, stand over there.
接下来别碰 别乱看 别做任何动作 And don't touch, look at, or do anything
一切听从指挥 for the remaining moments you have in my presence.
好的 Okay, cool.
计算机 请讲 Computer. Go ahead.
我怎么将小丑送到幻影地带 How do I put the Joker in the phantom zone?
只有用幻影地带传送器 才能送他到目的地 Joker can only be put in the phantom zone using the phantom zone projector.
当前位于超人冰堡的原子釜里 Current location, Superman's fortress of solitude inside the atomic cauldron.
然而 只有身材十分瘦小的人 However, only a person that isn't shredded, ripped, or extremely swoll.
才能进入原子釜 Can enter the cauldron.
我太健壮了 I'm way too buff.
先生 您的腹肌也很赞 You also have beautiful abs, sir.
真是个负担 That's my cross to bear.
另外 一旦进入原子釜 Additionally, once inside the cauldron,
会触发多个氪星防御系统 multiple Kryptonian defense systems engage,
包括酸液河 固汽环 还有死亡颚 including the acid moat, ring of napalm, and the jaws of death.
任务失败率是110% Chance of total mission failure is 110%.
成功率太小了 Those are not great odds.
等等 Wait a minute.
小子 先生 怎么了 Hey, kid. Yes, sir?
你很灵活吧 当然 You're super nimble, right? I sure am!
个头小 非常小 And small? Very.
安静吗 我想安静就能安静 And quiet? When I desire to be.
极具有牺牲精神吗 And 110% expendable?
虽然不懂什么意思 不过还行吧 I don't know what that means, but okay.
很好 跟我来 Great. Follow me.
我们打算从超人那儿偷幻影地带传送器 We are gonna steal the phantom zone projector from Superman.
偷 对 Steal? Yeah.
我们要纠正错误 We have to right a wrong.
有时为了纠正错误 And, sometimes, in order to right a wrong,
你就得干坏事 you have to do a wrong right.
甘地说的 Gandhi said that.
你确定甘地说过 Are we sure Gandhi said that?
我只是转述而已 好赞 I'm paraphrasing. Cool!
准备冰堡潜入装置 Preparing fortress of solitude infiltration gear.
快看这些装备 Look at all these!
此次任务 我也有战服穿吗 Do I get a costume for the mission, too?
我觉得你像个过万圣节的孩子 I got a feeling that you'll just look like a kid on Halloween.
不觉得吗 Don't you think?
别碰那个 Don't touch that.
杀手悲歌蝠 [美国电影] 我喜欢这套 El mariachi. I like that one!
那个没一点文化特色 夜惊魂蝠 That one is culturally insensitive. Night terror.
那套 没门 That one! No way.
这套呢 死亡贩蝠 This one? Death merchant.
不行 好吧 No. I'm okay.
这套 纵火蝠 This one. Fire starter.
这套 爪王蝠 This one. Clawed reigns.
神剑蝠 这套呢 Excali Bat. This one?
亡默蝠 不行 Silent but deadly. Nope.
芭蕾蝙 Bat ryshnikov.
你觉得这套怎么样 How do we feel about this one?
未成年人不能参加化妆舞会 Dress up parties are for grown ups only.
慢着 那套是什么 Wait. What's that one there?
是阻止牙买加不法活动 出任务时穿的 That one was for the assignment called the Jamaican caper.
当地人叫我雷鬼 The locals called me reggae man.
我喜欢 I love it!
像是为我量身定做 Feels like I was poured into this.
就有一个问题 My only trouble is,
裤子有点紧 these pants are just a little tight.
不知道我穿着 还能不能踢踢跳跳 I don't know if I could throw a kick or jump in them.
有办法了 撕掉 好多了 I got an idea. Rip! That's better!
舒服多了 能自由活动了 Now I'm free, now I'm moving.
来吧蝙蝠侠 我们一起浪 Come on, Batman. Let's get grooving!
还真是辣眼睛 I can only look you in the eyes right now.
少爷 你在做什么 什么意思 Sir, what are you doing? What do you mean?
迪克小少爷怎么穿成那样 Why is master dick dressed like that?
用得着你教我怎么教育刚认识的小孩吗 How dare you tell me how to parent my kid I just met?
去蝙蝠车里 To the Batmobile!
太酷了 Hot diggity dog!
已启动车载旋螺架 Vehicle rotisserie engaged.
检查蝙蝠车 Retrieving the speedwagon.
启动原子电池 Atomic Batteries to power.
涡轮加速 Turbines to speed.
孩子 出发 Hey, kid. Let's go.
糟了 怎么了 Shoot! What?
除非新老爸布鲁斯韦恩同意我走 I probably shouldn't leave
不然我不能离开这里 until I get the thumbs up from my new old man, Bruce Wayne.
这么说吧 Here's the thing.
我和布鲁斯决定一起做你的监护人 Bruno and I decided to share custody of you.
所以我有权允许你参加此任务 So I get a say and you're mission approved.
不会吧 真的吗 No way! Is this really happening?
一个月前 我还没有爸爸 A month ago, I had no dads.
后来我有一个 现在有俩 Then I had one dad. Now I have two dad
其中一个还是蝙蝠侠 and one of them is Batman!
天上掉爸爸啦 It's raining dads!
你准备好跟着蝙蝠侠 So, are you ready to follow Batman
上人生历练课了吗 and maybe learn a few life lessons along the way?
当然 爸爸二号 I sure am, dad two!
不过 安全带在哪儿 But first, where's the seatbelt?
第一课 人生没有安全带 The first lesson is, life doesn't give you seatbelts!
我们走 Let's go!
太棒了 Yes!
快点 爸爸 再快点 Faster, dad! Faster!
棒棒棒 Yes, yes, yes!
我的天 真抱歉 Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry.
来来来 快坐好 Get back up in that seat. There you go.
一回到蝙蝠洞 Hey, listen. As soon as I get back to the Batcave,
我就让阿弗雷德安上安全带 I'll make sure that Alfred puts seatbelts on there, okay?
不过现在我先用手臂当安全带 But for the time being, I'm just gonna put my arm right here.
然后我们慢慢离开这儿 And we're just gonna gently ease out of here.
走咯 And here we go.
和所有超级英雄一样 Okay. Like all superheroes,
超人没有朋友 多数时间 Superman has zero friends, and he spends most of his time
他一人享受在这座孤独堡里 basking in sweet, sweet isolation, here at his alone palace.
一会儿我分散他的注意力 然后你溜进通风口 So, I'll keep him busy while you sneak into that vent
去偷传送器 and get the projector out.
收到 有个想法 我也能... Copy that! Oh, here's an idea. I could also...
别想了 Don't even finish that thought.
看到这个计算器了吗 这都是蝙蝠侠想到的点子 See this counter? These are all the good ideas Batman has.
没有人能想到更好的 你就试都别试了 And no one else has ever had any good ideas. So don't even try.
你的超能力... 就是认真听从并服从我的指挥 Your super power... is excellent listening and execution of my ideas.
我们来试试 好 Let's try it out. Cool!
卧倒 后空翻 Drop to the ground. Do a backflip.
前空翻 三周半跳 Do a front flip. Triple Axel.
起跳 蹲下 勾股定理 Pli. Relev. Jet. Pythagorean theorem.
A平方加b平方等于c平方 A squared plus b squared equals c squared.
做出来 Physicalize it!
A平方加b平方等于c平方 A squared plus b squared equals c squared.
爸爸 怎么样 就那样 How'd I do, dad? Mediocre.
好哒 Yes!
别叫我爸爸 任务开始 And don't call me "dad." Now, begin mission.
好的 老爸 Yes, papa.
"老爸"也是"爸爸"的一种 "Papa" falls into the "dad" category.
你好超人 Sup, supes?
是蝙蝠侠 It's Batman.
现在就在我家门口 And he's at my house. Right now.
你在这儿做什么 What are you doing here?
别担心 老兄 我不是来打架的 Don't worry about it, dawg. I'm not here to throw down or anything.
不 我能把你打趴下 No, I would crush you.
行 行 行 Okay. Sure, sure, sure.
晚点再谢我 我只是刚好路过 Hey, listen. Thank me later, but I just happened to be in the hood.
我想你可能需要... 陪伴 And I figured that you could probably use the... cnpany.
等等 Wait a minute.
你们... 在举办"第57届正义者联盟周年纪念会" 没叫上我 Are you... are you having the "57th annual justice league anniversary party" without me?
不是 No.
不是 No! No! No!
不是 肯定是邮件出错了 No! There must have been some mistake with the email.
能不叫上你吗 老兄 That's crazy, man.
就是 邮件经常出问题 Totally! Yes, email mistakes happen all the time.
有时我隔好几年才收到超人的邮件 Sometimes I don't get Superman's emails for years.
没错 绿灯侠 说得好 Great point, g.L. Great point.
好了 这事都清楚了吧 All right. Well, that clears up everything, right?
好好玩 兄弟 Enjoy the party, bro.
碟子打起来 超能狗 Hit it, dj wonder dog.
我是超人 超级聚会 I'm Superman at the super party
我是超人 超级聚会 I'm Superman at the super party
蝙蝠侠 拍照片吗 hey, Batman. Do you wanna take a quick pic?
好 在哪儿拍 Sure. Where do you want me?
这儿就很好 Right there is perfect.
给你相机 Here's the camera.
大家往中间站 Okay, party people, get together.
大家一起说... Everybody say...
超级好友 Super friends!
我看看 我看看 Let me see it! Let me see!
赞 所有人都在里面了 Classic! We got everyone.
对啊 所有人 Yeah, everyone.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 Thanks, Batman.
没事 我按了连拍 Yeah, no problem. I did, like, a burst.
这聚会太棒了 This party is the bomb!
看我 像不像火星舞猎人 Look at me! More like martian dance hunter, am I right?
计算机 连线那小子 'Puter, call kid.
蝙蝠老爸 Bat dad?
怎么样了 How's it going?
一切在预料之中 'Cause everything is going great down here.
我看见目标了 I can see the target.
可有层激光包围 我无法穿过 But there's some kind of laser energy thing that I can't get through.
我看看能不能关掉 Okay. I'll see if I can shut it off.
不过我需要找个借口悄悄离开这里 But I'm gonna have to make up an excuse to leave this party without anyone noticing.
再见 Bye.
小子 激光消失了告诉我 Kid, tell me when it's off, all right?
关了吗 没 Now? No.
好了吗 没 Now? No.
现在呢 还没 Now? Not quite.
这样呢 没关 Now? No.
孩子... 没关 My son... No.
这些无价水晶 蕴含着我所有知识 These irreplaceable crystals contain all my knowledge,
而我现在要把它留给... which I now pass on to...
操 肯定是其中一个 这个吗 Darn it. It's gotta be one of these. Is this the one?
天啊 你做到了 老爸 关了 O.M. Gosh! You did it, padre! It's off!
好 Okay.
现在你进到原子釜 Now you gotta make your way to the atomic cauldron
拿到幻影地带传送器 and get that phantom zone projector.
照我说的做 了解 [美国电台术语] Do exactly as I say. 10 4!
好的 跳 Okay. Jump!
前空翻 后空翻 Do a front flip. Do a backflip.
跑跑跑 向下 Run, run, run. Drop.
很听话 That's excellent listening.
靠墙走 Shimmy.
左移 右移 Strafe left. Strafe right.
躲避 Avoid.
我在想 如果我将来成为超级英雄 Hey, I was thinking. If I'm gonna be a superhero,
像执行这样特别棒的超级英雄任务 and go on awesome superhero missions
我们之间能用代号吗 like this one, can we use code names?
我能叫罗宾 Mine can be Robin.
抱歉 你再说一次 罗宾 I'm sorry, say that again? Robin!
就是生活在中西部的小弱鸟吗 As in the small, midwestern frail bird?
我已经想好口号了 Yeah, and I already have a catch phrase.
叽叽喳喳街上跑 Tweet, tweet, on the street.
不好 还有首歌 Hard pass. And a song.
飞吧 罗宾 飞吧 Fly, Robin, fly
更不好了 滑起来 harder pass. Now slide!
小子 我教你用堆砌大师法进去 Okay, kid. I'm gonna teach you how to masterbuild your way inside that thing.
拿起2乘6板块 拔出轴柱 Grab those 2x6's, pull out the axle studs,
断开6乘10光板 disconnect the 6x10 plates.
这样吗 Like this?
完美 Unbelievable obeying.
滑起来 Now, let's ride.
踩前面 Toes to the nose.
你现在可是高手了 Now you're gleaming the cube.
给点创意 Now, get creative.
来点自由式的 很棒 小子 Freestyle a little bit.That's good, kid!
还真有点儿我的影子 It's like looking in a Bat mirror.
跳 Okay. Leap.
我拿到传送器了 爸爸 I've got the projector, dad.
把刚才的流程倒着来一遍 Now do everything we just did backwards.
给你 老爸 我们做到了 Here you go, dad. We did it!
任务完成 太好玩了 Mission accnplished. That was fun!
你还好吗 蝙蝠侠 你不是很开心 You okay, Batman? You seem the opposite of stern.
没事 我很好 不过刚才看着你在那 Yeah, I'm fine. It's just watching you out there,
好像世界没那么黑暗了 it was like the world wasn't all darkness anymore.
有那么一瞬间 我确实有点感觉 For a brief moment I could have sworn I felt something.
先生 那种感觉是骄傲 That feeling is pride, sir.
你说得对 You're right.
我非常骄傲 I am super proud.
为自己感到骄傲 Of myself.
显然我是个好老师 For being such a good teacher, obviously.
你是位很棒的老师 Yeah,you're a great teacher.
是吗 I am?
是的 我长大后想跟你一样 老爸 Yeah! I wanna be just like you when I grow up, padre!
等等 你刚叫我什么 Wait, what did you call me?
我叫你老爸 I called you padre.
是西班牙语"爸爸" 对不起 It's Spanish for "dad." Sorry.
西语里用来形容"老兄" 不是很酷吗 Well, isn't it also a cool Spanish way to say "buddy"?
我也觉得这么叫挺酷的 I could've been saying it that way.
那我准了 Then I'll allow it.
老爸你最棒了 You're such a great padre!
你要干嘛 What are you doing?
想给你个大大的抱抱 I'm trying to give you a big old hug.
还以为你要袭击我 Thought you were attacking me.
你想加入另一项超级英雄阻止小丑的秘密任务吗 Hey, you up for another top secret superhero mission to defeat the Joker?
我当然会加入 Oh, I am down to stop that clown.
但我不想让我另一个老爸 布鲁斯韦恩生气 But I don't wanna make my other dad, Bruce Wayne, angry.
你觉得我睡觉前能干完吗 Do you think we'll be done before my bedtime?
睡觉 Bedtime?
蝙蝠侠人生第二课 Batman's life lesson number two.
义警从不睡觉 Vigilantes don't have bedtimes.
好 Yes!
义警吃饼有什么原则 So, what's the vigilante policy on cookies?
无限供应 Unlimited!
好了 小子 咱们得避开戈登警长 All right, kid. We need to avoid cnmissioner Gordon.
第三课 So, lesson number three.
秘密行动时 你得隐藏自我 包括身体和情绪 When going stealth, you gotta hide every part of you, physically and emotionally
懂没懂 懂了 got it? Yeah!
你已然暴露了 Already failed.
现在你要做的 是利用衣服上黑暗部分 Now, what I need you to do is use the naturally dark areas of your costume,
与环境里的黑暗融为一体 and integrate into the dark parts of this environment.
好 Okay.
能看见我吗 能 Can you see me? Yes.
现在呢 能 How about now? Yes.
这样如何 能 What about now? Now? Yes.
小子 你没救了 Yes. You're a goner, kid.
蝙蝠侠 芭芭拉 Batman? Barbara!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 Batman? Batman!
嗨 你看着不错哟 Hey, there. Look at you.
这是 嗨 女警官 Who's this? Hi, police lady.
是你儿子吗 没错 Is that your son? Yes, I am.
当然不是... 这问题可真怪 Is that my son... no, that's just weird.
不是你儿子才怪 It's weirder if it's not your son.
对 不对 我没... Right. No, I don't...
我从没谈恋爱啥的 I'm not in a relationship or anything.
但我可以有个儿子 I could have a kid.
如果碰上合适的人 I mean, if I met the right lady,
而她碰巧站在我面前 and if she was just standing right in front of me,
我们注视彼此 心想 and we looked at each other and thought,
"来吧 咱们在一起吧" "hey, let's do this, let's be together."
蝙蝠侠 怎么了 Batman? Yes?
我希望你回来 是因为你决定一起处理小丑案子 I hope you're back because you've decided to work together on the Joker case.
是的 还能有啥 Yeah. Absolutely!
好极了 Great.
阿卡姆疯人院 Arkham asylum.
审问小丑前... So, before we question the Joker..
我需要你交出武器 I'm gonna need you to hand over all your weapons.
我不清楚自己有没有带啥武器... I mean, I don't know if I have anything...
我带了几样 给 I just got a couple here. There.
就这些吗 对 Is that it? Yeah.
当然 Of course.
你的蝙蝠腰带呢 披风里有东西吗 What about the utility belt? Anything in your cape?
头罩里呢 Under your cowl?
鞋子里有吗 And your shoes.
行啦 There we go.
这真是有点过了 This is really uncnfortable.
不好意思 鞋和裤是连体的 Sorry. My shoes are part of my pants.
蝙蝠侠 怎么了 Batman? Yes?
为什么这个"不是儿子"的小孩 偷运幻影地带传送器进阿卡姆 Why is your "not son" trying to smuggle the phantom zone projector into arkham?
什么 小子 这是啥 What? Hey, kid. What is this?
蝙蝠侠 把幻影地带传送器给我 Batman, give me the phantom zone projector.
不行 蝙蝠侠 No. Batman!
给我幻影地带传送器 快给我 Give me the phantom zone projector! Give it to me!
不 不行 漂亮 No, no, no! Whoa! Nice.
我在哈佛为警察工作学习了巴西柔术 I studied Brazilian jiu jitsu at Harvard for police.
是吗 你猜猜谁有烟雾弹博士学位 Oh, yeah? Well, guess who got a phd in smoke bombs!
蝙蝠侠博士 Dr. Batman.
警卫 抓住他们 Guards! Get them!
别动 蝙蝠侠 Freeze, Batman!
小子 这就是训练 Hey, kid. This is a training exercise.
这些都是我兄弟 These guys are my bros,
冲过去打倒他们 酷炫 go ahead and take a couple of them out. Cool!
弗兰克 Hey, frank.
你想来份罗宾拳吗 You want a piece of Robin?
巴尼 复合性骨折蛮帅的 Barney! Nice cnpound fracture!
要来一拳吗 格伦 How'd you like a punch, Glen?
红色警报 Code red!
开启全部安保措施 马上 I need total security lockdown, now!
你好呀 小丑 'Sup, Joker?
蝙蝠侠 有礼了 Namaste, Batman.
有礼 好假哦 Namaste. Gross.
紧身小内裤 我也喜欢 Briefs man. Me, too.
废话少说 小子 守好门成吗 Cut the baloney. Kid, guard the door, will ya?
收到 吃我一脚 艾伦 On it! Take that, Alan!
看来你和不少大恶人交手过 Looks like you're going to a lot of trouble for greatest enemy
你最大的敌人肯定还是我 I must be your greatest enemy after all.
是吧 蝙蝠侠 Right, Batman?
我知道你想干嘛 我想干嘛 I see what you're trying to do. And what is that?
你想诱骗我和其他人产生感情 You're trying to entrap me into a relationship.
是这样吗 对 而且你不会得逞 Really? Yeah, and it's not gonna work.
会成功的 Yes, it is.
因为我很了解你 Because I'm inside your head.
你才不了解 你才不了解 No, you're not! No, you're not!
我早就知道你会这么说 I knew you'd say that.
不可能 不可能 No, you didn't! No, you didn't!
我也猜到这句 And I knew you'd say that!
看见没 咱们也没差多少 我和你 See? We aren't so different, I and you.
应该说"你和我" 应该说"你和我" Tt's, "you and I!" It's, "you and I!"
承认吧 我是你最大的敌人 Admit it. I'm your greatest enemy.
你不是我最大的敌人 小丑 You're not my greatest enemy, Joker.
好吧 那就送我到幻影地带 Okay, then send me to the phantom zone.
我会的 Fine, I will.
以此证明我是你最大的敌人 And prove I'm your greatest enemy.
蝙蝠侠 别这样 Batman, don't do this.
只要你在幻影地带里 As long as you're in the phantom zone,
我就能拯救哥谭 I'll be saving Gotham city.
于我这才是最重要的 And that's all that matters to me.
再见 小丑 Goodbye, Joker.
蝙蝠侠 谢谢了 Oh, Batman, thank you!
我再次拯救了哥谭 Yes! That's what I call saving the city again!
蝙蝠侠 你在干什么 Batman, what are you doing?
我在做... 蝙蝠侠的工作 I'm Batman ing.
♪ 我是蝙蝠侠 数我最牛逼 ♪ ♪ I'm Batman I'm awesome ♪
♪ 我有九块腹肌 ♪ ♪ I got a nine pack ♪
住口 Stop it!
蝙蝠侠 真不敢相信你会这么做 Batman, I can't believe you did this.
你好 女警官 Hi, police lady.
更糟的是 And even worse,
你让这孩子变成了帮凶 you've made this kid into an accessory to your crime.
孩子 对不起 Sorry, kid.
没事哒 警官 That's okay, ma'am.
只要我和老爷子在一起 As long as I'm doing a dime in the big house with my old man,
就没问题 everything's gonna be a okay.
警官 把传送器送去证据室 Officers, take this projector to the evidence room.
稳妥 给这人拿条裤子 You got it. And get this man some pants.
我这样就挺好 I'm good the way I am.
为什么还没人和我击掌庆祝 B go, why has nobody fist bumped me yet?
小时候 我想像你一样 You know, when I was a kid, I wanted to be you, Batman.
像蝙蝠侠一样 强壮 敏捷 聪明 I wanted to be as strong and as fast and as smart as Batman.
但你和我心中的不一样 But you're not who I thought you were.
啥意思 What do you mean?
如果只顾自己 你没法成为英雄 You can't be a hero if you only care about yourself.
芭芭拉 我... Barbara, I...
我觉得你低估了把小丑送进幻影地带的重要性 I think you're underestimating the importance of the Joker being in the phantom zone.
这可是天才之举 这些... Really, it's kind of a stroke of genius. All the...
你去哪 Where are you going?
我刚把小丑送到他无法为非作歹的地方 I just put Joker in the one place he can't do anyone any harm.
好吧 Yeah.
可如果你正中他下怀呢 But what if you just gave Joker exactly what he wanted?
看看这地儿 我是不是太吵了 Look at this place! Am I being too loud?
嗨 我的天 Hi! Oh, my gosh!
不好意思 我老这样 Sorry. I always do that.
下次先提醒一声行吗 How about a warning next time?
说的对 是我不好 You're so right, and I am so wrong.
欢迎来到幻影地带 坏蛋 Welcne to the phantom zone, bad guy.
坏蛋 Yeah, bad guy.
我叫菲利斯 那是我奶奶的名字 [蝙蝠侠大战超人] My name is Phyllis. Oh, that was my grandma's name.
我扫描你的时候别动 Now hold still while I scan you.
扫描坏劲儿中 Scanning for badness.
我要评估你的邪恶级别 Trying to assess whether you are bad.
各项指标都指明你是"坏蛋" Your whole thing screams "bad guy."
可不 我可是大坏蛋 Oh, yeah. I'm a really bad person.
但有弱点 But with vulnerabilities.
谁 我吗 不可能 Who, me? No way.
你把其他坏蛋关哪了 So, where do you keep all the other bad people
都站在你身后 they're standing right behind you.
大家好 Hi there, guys.
很高兴跟大家见面 我是... Lovely to meet you all. I'm the...
要碰拳吗 还是... 握手 Fist bump? There we... handshake?
没关系 我是小丑 It doesn't matter. I'm the Joker.
快看新来的 Take a look at the new guy.
现在随便什么货色都能进来了 Guess they'll just let anybody in here.
不不不 我也很坏的 No, no, no. I'm very bad, too.
不是刚放了个视频剪辑吗... They just showed a video montage...
无聊 什么 Boring! What?
你很无聊 他看起来蛮可口的 You're boring. He looks delicious.
吃了他吧 Let's eat this guy.
先别急着诉诸暴力 Stop with the violence for just a second!
如果我能放你们出去呢 What if I told you I could get you outta here?
不好意思 你刚刚说啥 I'm sorry, what'd you just say?
没错 我非常坏 That's right. I'm so bad,
我自投罗网进这个鬼地方 I got myself thrown into this heck hole on purpose!
我听着呢 I'm listening.
我也有点兴趣 Count me interested.
这里的人都知道被英雄重创是什么滋味吧 Look, everyone here knows what it's like to be hurt by a hero, don't they?
我们都被人看扁了 不是吗 We've all been taken for granted, right?
对啊 兄弟 感同身受 Yeah, bro. I'm relating.
所以我来到这个太空监狱 That's why I came to this space prison.
召集宇宙中最... To recruit the universe's greatest...
我们加入 什么 We'll do it! I'm sorry?
你准备说 You were going to say something about
要召集宇宙最厉害的恶棍们打败某个英雄 recruiting the universe's greatest villains to conquer a superhero.
是吧 是的 Am I right? Yeah.
我们加入 We're in!
真的吗 我还带了幻灯片... Really? Because I brought a powerpoint...
别废话 Still boring!
开始吧 Just get on with it.
想让我们羞辱他吗 You want us to humiliate him?
就是这样 I certainly do. Yes.
你想让他摇尾乞怜吗 You want us to make him grovel at your feet?
我很想看到这场面 I would like to see that very much!
想让我们毁灭他吗 You want us to smite him?
没错 没错 Well, yeah, yeah, yeah.
想要用他的鲜血染红哥谭水吗 You want us to make the rivers of Gotham city run red with his blood?
那就... Oh, that's...
不要血吗 熔浆如何 No blood? How do you feel about lava?
就要熔浆 Yes! Lava.
成交 Done.
等不及要推倒大楼了 I can't wait to crush buildings.
不好意思 能听见吗 Excuse me. Hello?
在这边 我不想破环气氛 Over here. I don't want to be a downer,
但咱们究竟怎么出去呢 but how exactly are we going to get outta this place?
交给我吧 Leave that to me.
我不想惹麻烦 Don't wanna jinx us,
如果幻影地带传送器被锁起来 我会轻松很多 but I'll be a lot happier when this phantom zone projector is locked up tight.
上去吗 女士 Going up, ma'am?
不 你们给我下去 No. You're going down!
留神 大锤 Look out! Smash!
你说得没错 我是要上去 I guess you're right. I am going up. Ding!
欢迎见证... 幻影地带 Here cnes the... phantom zone!
我要打劫了 I'm gonna go start looting.
你好啊 哥谭 Hello, Gotham city!
罪恶小丑王子回来了 The clown prince of crime is back!
戈登指挥官 你看这个 Commissioner Gordon, you gotta take a look at this.
这是啥 What's that?
一只猴子和狗交朋友 A monkey and dog are friends.
不是这个 是那个 Not that. That!
我终于可以掌管城市了 And I've cne to finally take over the city.
但为达目标 But in order to do that,
我得从巨大恐怖的监狱中 放出朋友们 I need to break my friends out of a giant, scary prison.
伙计们 他说的是我们 Hey, guys, he means us!
而我指的不是那些穿着奇装异服的二流货 And I ain't talking about those rogue losers dressed in cosplay!
指的是我的新朋友 I'm talking about my new peeps!
他们同我一样邪恶 And they're just like me.
是你从未见过的大反派 The greatest villains you'll ever see.
想见他们吗 You wanna meet them?
不想 太迟了 No. Too bad.
他很邪恶 也很神奇 他要带来一场悲剧 He's evil, he's magic, and it's about to get tragic.
他就是伏地魔 It's Voldemort.
魔法 Magic!
变鱼 You are a fish.
变蛙 You are a frog.
变鱼蛙 You are a fish frog.
九千年来他是邪恶化身 独眼寻找那枚指环 He's a 9,000 year old incarnation of evil, with an eye for jewelry.
欢迎索伦 Give it up for Sauron!
下午好 哥谭 Good afternoon, Gotham city.
他最爱漫步碾压历史建筑 He likes long, violent walks on historic buildings.
他就是金刚 It's king Kong!
接招吧 哥谭市 Come at me, Gotham!
戈登警长 这些怪物太强大了 Commissioner Gordon, these monsters, they're too powerful.
你能把他们控制在市中心吗 Can you contain them to downtown?
办不到啊 That's gonna be impossible.
一半的警察都变成鱼了 Half the police force are fish!
杰克逊中士 别再蹦来蹦去了 Sergeant Jackson! Stop floppin' around!
邪恶全明星队成员还有 坏女巫 And rounding out the evil all stars, wicked witch!
美杜莎 Medusa.
和英国机器人 And British robots!
消灭你们 Exterminate!
找个书呆子问问吧 Ask your nerd friends.
有人吗 恶棍都去哪儿了 Hello? Bad guys?
多强大的队伍啊 他们都是我的手下 What a crew, huh? And they all work for me!
蝙蝠侠 现在谁是最厉害的恶棍 Who's the greatest villain of them all now, Batman?
反正不是你 Still not you.
我觉得这他们确实很吓人 蝙蝠老爸 Actually, this does look pretty terrifying, Bat dad.
大家干得漂亮 Nice destruction all around.
注意脚下 Watch your step!
干得好 伙计们 Good work, guys!
现在 我唯一要做的就是当面气气蝙蝠侠 Now, all that's left for me is to rub it in Batman's Bat face.
索伦 你的火焰眼是不是有特殊能力 Hey, Sauron, doesn't your flaming eye
能看穿时间和空间 have a unique ability to peer through time and space?
帮我找蝙蝠侠 I need to find Batman.
看看我死对头的洞穴藏在哪 Where's homeboy's man cave?
稍等一下 Give me a second.
噪音 Scary noise.
在韦恩庄园底下 It's beneath Wayne manor!
等等 Hold on a sec.
你是说布鲁斯韦恩是蝙蝠侠... Are you trying to tell me that Bruce Wayne is Batman...
...的室友 ...'s roommate?
没错 Yeah.
邪恶军队 蝙蝠侠就在那边 Evil army, this way to the Batcave!
我的妈呀 Good grief!
蝙蝠侠 Hey, Batman!
小丑回来了 Joker's home.
让我用屁股帮你到处擦擦 I'm rubbing my butt all over your stuff.
以后这得叫屁屁车了 We're going to have to rename this the butt mobile.
邪恶大军 Hey, evil army.
带蝙蝠侠来见我 I need Batman brought here.
现在他抓来 Now go get him!
小丑来袭 Joker out!
老爸 Padre?
干嘛 Yeah?
你怕过吗 Do you ever get scared?
没有 No.
我也这么想 你是蝙蝠侠嘛 Yeah, that's what I figured, 'cause you're Batman.
小子 你知道谁才会害怕吗 Hey, kid. You know who does get scared?
谁呀 Who?
布鲁斯韦恩 Bruce Wayne.
真的吗 真的 Really? Yeah.
布鲁斯和我说过 Bruno told me once
有时候摆脱低落情绪的唯一方法 就是击打 that sometimes the only way to get out of a down moment is to start boxing.
他说的击打 其实是口技 And by "boxing," he meant beatboxing.
感受一下 Feel it.
迪克格雷森掌麦了 开始吧 Dick Grayson on the mic, go
天啊 我确实感觉好多了 oh, my gosh. This does make me feel better.
好了 我要独唱了 Okay. Shh. Batman solo.
蝙蝠 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 能给我个蝙蝠吗 Bat, Bat, Bat can I get a Bat?
我能否得到蝙蝠 蝙蝠... Can I get a Bat? Bat...
蝙蝠传真 The Bat fax!
哥谭市需要我 The city needs me.
不好意思 Excuse me.
能把警长叫来看看这个吗 Can you get the cnmissioner and show her this?
蝙蝠侠 你能别吓我 Batman. Would you stop doing that?
那是我给你发的传真 I sent the Bat fax.
虽然不想承认 但你说的没错 I hate to say this, but you're right.
哥谭市需要你 The city needs you.
是的 放我出去 Yes! Let me out.
要想出来你必须答应我一件事 I'm only going to let you out on one condition.
说吧 你不能单独行动 Name it. You can't do it by yourself.
好吧 我跟谁一起行动 Fine. Who am I working with?
海豹六队 狐狸五队 还是自杀小队 Seal team six? Fox force five? Suicide squad?
都不是 是我 No. Me.
我也想帮忙 I wanna help, too!
我也要加入 And I shall join as well.
阿尔弗雷德潘尼沃斯为您效劳 女士 Alfred pennyworth at your service, ma'am.
你怎么... 阿尔弗雷德 快带我出去 How did you... Alfred, you gotta let me out of here.
少爷 外面的那些怪物和我们见过的可不一样 Sir, those creatures out there are unlike anything we’ve ever seen.
是你自己说的吧 你不完全了解我 Speak for yourself. You don't know everything I've seen.
有些事我也没告诉你 I haven't told you everything.
光靠你的力量是打不过他们的 And you'll never be able to defeat them alone.
我们合作战斗不是更有趣吗 And it'll be more fun if we all do it together!
这对你能有什么坏处 What's the worst thing that could happen?
你在怕什么 What are you so afraid of?
你问我最怕什么吗 The thing I'm most afraid of?
老实说 我最怕小丑蛇 I gotta be honest with you. It's snake clowns.
根本没这玩意 Yeah, that's not a thing.
好吧 那就没有 Well then, nothing.
我什么都不怕 那好 I'm not afraid of anything. Okay.
证明给我看 Prove it.
我会的 好 I will. Good.
你知道蝙蝠侠这三个字代表什么吗 Do you know what the b a t in Batman stands for?
不知道 团队作战高手 Not really. Best at teamwork.
我的全名其实叫团战侠 Best at teamwork man is my full name.
我们要去家庭旅行了 We're going on a family trip.
这并不是家庭旅行 This is not a family trip.
我可以穿战服了 I can wear my costume, too.
真不凑巧 你的战斗服不是在... Well, luckily for us, you left your costume back at the...
你看 Rip!
藏在衣服下 你真棒 Nope. Under your clothes. That's perfect.
再看我 阿尔弗雷德 你在干什么 Rip! Alfred, what are you doing?
我怀念六十年代[管家侠的年代] I miss the '60s.
稻草人能来帮忙吗 Hey, can Scarecrow help?
是啊 小丑破坏的 也是我们的哥谭市 Yeah! He's destroying our city, too!
请让我们协助你们吧 Permit us to lend you assistance.
对啊 我们为什么不利用这些人 Yeah. Why don't we use these guys?
你还要我怎样 What am I gonna do?
以毒攻毒 Get a bunch of criminals together to fight the criminals?
这主意太蠢了 That's a stupid idea.
大家听着 计划是这样 Okay, guys. Game plan.
小丑已经把传送器带到了韦恩庄园 Joker's taken the projector to Wayne manor.
韦恩庄园 Wayne manor.
没错 谢谢蝙蝠侠 Right. Thanks, Batman.
我们需要那个传送器 传送器 We need that projector. Wrojector.
要不然就没办法把这些怪物... 怪物 Or there's no way to blast these monsters... Monsters.
...炸回幻影地带 幻影地带 没错 ...back to the phantom zone. Phantom zone? Yep.
蝙蝠侠 我不需要你帮我完成... Batman, I really don't need you to finish my...
沙堡 不是 Sand castles. No.
妹妹的作业 不是 Sister's homework. No.
多汁的东西 也不是 Succulent something. No.
大家快看 Everybody?
蝙蝠侠在阿卡姆疯人院 Batman is in arkham asylum.
抓住他 Get him!
大家注意 抓紧我 Okay, everyone, grab on to me.
我们快躲起来 We've gotta take cover!
小丑能看见我们 从哪儿 Joker has eyes on us. Where?
他真弄了个大眼睛盯着我们呢 No! I mean, he literally has a giant eye on us.
我觉得那东西能看穿我们所有的行动 I think that thing can see our every move!
又看见你们了 Shaka laka iako.
我们必须毁掉它 不然的话 我们永远到不了韦恩庄园 We've got to destroy it, or we'll never make it to Wayne manor.
蝙蝠老爸 Bat dad?
你快来看看这个 I really think you should see this.
建筑检测 Building survey!
这座大楼不合格 This building's not up to code!
抓住了 Gotcha.
那是真岩浆吗 Is that real lava?
我没事 I'm okay.
没错 百分之百是岩浆啊 All right, yeah. It's 100% lava.
伙计们 帮忙扔积木给我 马上来 少爷 Everyone, start throwing me bricks. Right away, sir.
我需要4乘6的积木 快 接着 I need a 4x6. Come on, quick. Here you go.
还要弯管 给你 I need an elbow. Elbow.
太好了 成功了 很酷吧我 Yes! I did it. Pretty cool?
蝙蝠侠 怎么了 Batman? Yeah?
你造的这东西怎么只有一个座位 Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
印象中我只有一个屁股 那是什么... Cause last I checked, I only had one butt. What the...
韦恩庄园怎么变成这样了 What have you done to Wayne manor?
蝙蝠侠 你猜怎么着 Hey, Batman, guess what!
我发现了你的小秘密 I found out one of your secrets.
这都是什么啊 蝙蝠侠 What do we have here, Batman?
好像是一堆爱情喜剧片 It looks like a bunch of relationship cnedies.
那是什么 "必须爱狗"[2005年电影] What's that one? Must love dogs.
我看是必须爱哭吧 Must love crying.
"马利和我"[2008年电影] 结尾我挺喜欢的 Marley & me. I love the ending.
"缘分天注定"[2001年电影] Oh! Serendipity?
还有"缘分天注定" 我超爱那个电影 We have serendipity? I love that movie!
寂寞的人啊 蝙蝠侠 For a loner, Batman,
你真的很喜欢看爱情电影 you sure like movies about relationships!
快看我还找到什么了 Oh! And look what else I found!
这些都是你神奇玩具 All your wonderful toys.
闪电风暴 快来吧 Accio lightning storm!
大家坐稳了 Everyone, hold on.
小妖精 快拆掉那架飞机 Gremlins, dismantle that plane now!
大丑怪在三号引擎上 Ugly monsters on our three.
老爸 小子等等 Padre? Not now, kid.
我现在有点忙 Kind of got my hands full.
我瞄准了 开火 I've got good tone. Firing.
蝙蝠老爸 怎么了 小子 Batman? What's up, buddy?
我们快到韦恩庄园了吗 Are we nearly at Wayne manor?
怎么了 Why?
你的副手想放个水 Your number two needs to go number one.
我早让你在监狱里解手了吧 I thought I told you to go back at the prison.
我去了 但贝恩在里面 所以呢 I tried, but Bane was in there. So?
他传播出一种"快滚出厕所"的讯号 He had sort of a "get out of this Bathroom now" vibe.
我就知道不该给你喝那么多水 I knew I shouldn't have given you that water.
能憋一会吗 Can you hold it in like a big boy?
一号引擎熄火了 Engine one down.
没关系 别担心 小事 Not a big deal. Don't worry about it. It's fine.
二号引擎熄火了 常有的事 Engine two down. It does that sometimes.
三号引擎也熄火了 We've lost engine three.
没它也能活 Could live without it.
引擎四号 Engine four!
这下有麻烦了 That I do need to fix.
好消息是 厕所问题解决了 Good news. Our Bathroom problem is solved.
我去修下引擎 你们三个在这等着 You three wait here while I go fix the engine.
别急 蝙蝠侠 你去吧 我来驾驶 Don't worry, Batman. You fix the Batwing, I'll fly.
不用了 芭芭拉 我设置了自动驾驶了 All good, babs. I've got my autopilot on it.
完活儿 Done.
自动驾驶个屁 那只是根绳子 Autopilot? That's just a rope!
没错 好了伙计们 Exactly. All right, guys.
我回来之前绳子说了算 Until I get back, rope's in charge.
谢了 绳子 Thanks, rope.
让我瞧瞧 活塞在这 All right, let's see. Yes, the piston brake out here.
引擎也坏了还有... Jet engine brake in here and...
走开 不 给我... 快放手 Get out of here. No. Give me... no! Stop it!
走吧 迪克小少爷 我们得去帮他 Come on, master dick. We need to help him.
听你的 爷爷 I'm with you, grandpa!
放开我老爸 Get off my padre!
快松手 你们这些机械魔王 Unhand him, you animatronic fiends.
你们两个怎么来了 What are you two doing here?
不是让你们留在驾驶舱里嘛 I told you to stay in the cockpit.
真不听话 你给我静下来 You disobeyed me. You're on a timeout.
蝙蝠侠 你才要静下来 Batman, you're on a timeout.
什么 阿尔弗雷德 你最好收回这句话 What? Alfred, you better un timeout me right now!
不 除非你取消迪克小少爷的休息时间 No. Not until you un timeout master dick.
伙计们 没时间休息了 Guys, you're all un timeouted!
敌人来了 We have incning!
少爷 小心... 你在干什么 Sir! Watch out for those... What are you doing?
好了 所有人行动起来 Okay. Everybody, timeout off.
老爸管教我了 I've been parented.
蝙蝠侠 我来帮你 不用 保护好绳子 Batman, I can help you. No. Protect the rope.
绳子好着呢 The rope is fine!
快救迪克小少爷 Save master dick!
我没事 我只是在做体操动作... I'm fine. I'll just do one of my gymnastics moves to...
不 No!
迪克... Dick...
抓住了 Gotcha!
坚持住 阿尔弗雷德 我马上就来 Hold on, Alfred. I'm almost there!
不 No!
阿尔弗雷德 Alfred!
不 No.
不要 No!
绳子 让位 Move over, rope.
坐稳了 Hold on!
接住你了 Gotcha!
芭芭拉 你看到了吗 Barbara, did you see that?
蝙蝠绳救了阿尔弗雷德 Batrope saved Alfred.
酷毙了 绳子 我不该怀疑你 兄弟 Sick moves, rope. I never doubted you, bro.
先生 其实是戈登女士救了他 Actually, sir, Ms. Gordon saved him.
绳子 你骗人 Rope! You lied to me!
等等 你是说 要不是因为你 Wait a minute. You mean, without you,
阿尔弗雷德可能会 Alfred would have been
摔成肉酱 street meat?
蝙蝠侠 相信我们 Batman, trust us.
我们可以的 We can do this.
我还看过 “忍者大扑杀”[1985年电影] 你说什么 Yeah. I know gymkata. Sorry, what's that?
是一种融合了体操的武术 It's a gymnastics based martial art.
我可以打败八零年代的老怪物 I can punch those '80s monsters off the plane.
好吧 Okay.
好几架敌机跟着我们 Multiple bogeys on our six.
少爷 我来解决他们 Sir, I'll get them off our back.
我以前是皇家空军的尾炮手 I was a tail gunner for the royal air force.
准备就绪 少爷 Locked and loaded, sir!
太好了 我喜欢 Good. Love that!
我个想法 我们需要改变路线 I got an idea. We're gonna change course.
我要你直接冲向那个火焰眼 I want you to fly straight into that flaming eyeball.
什么 芭芭拉 相信我 What? Barbara, trust me.
好吧 就听你的 All right. Let's do this.
十二点钟方向 大海怪出没 We got a giant sea monster, 12 o'clock!
收到 Got it.
我们引起他的注意了 它瞄准我们了 We've got his attention. He's tracking us.
我可要逮着你了 I've got you now.
去死吧 Eat dirt!
对付你就这么简单 该死的蠢货 Bob's your uncle, you ruddy duff cobblers!
好了 芭芭拉 就这样 Okay, babs, this is it.
就往眼睛那飞 等我的口令 Fly us straight into that eye, and wait for my signal.
现在可以了吗 Can it cne now?
现在你能下令了吗 Can we make the signal thing happen?
再等等 Almost there.
快到了 Almost there!
开火 就快到了 Fire! Almost there!
火球要打过来啦 That fire's cning in hot!
过来啦 来啦 啦 Hot, hot, hot!
芭芭拉 向上飞 Now! Barbara, dive bomb!
我的眼睛 My eye!
索伦 Sauron!
什么也没看到 Nothing to see.
成功了 太精彩了 我们做到了 各位 Yes! That was so rad! We did it, everyone!
太棒了 团队万岁 That was so great! Go team!
一起来欢呼吧 Come on, let's hear it for us!
难以置信 That was incredible!
太兴奋了 I felt so jazzed!
特别"兴奋" I say "jazzed"!
不得不说你真是太棒了 蝙蝠侠 I gotta give it to you, Batman. That was awesome.
你也很棒 谢谢 Ha! And you were awesome. Thanks.
你也很棒 我喜欢被夸奖 And you were awesome. I love cnpliments!
你也很棒 我也超厉害 And you were awesome, and I was amazing.
我肯定不会把功劳都揽到自己身上 I'm not trying to make it about myself, obviously.
我只是想保证 But I just wanna make sure that
大家都能得到称赞 everyone gets a pat on the back.
因为被认可的感觉很棒 确实 Because it feels good. Tt does feel good.
你有想法 你有想法 You had a good idea, you had a good idea,
你也有想法 我也有个特别好的想法 and you had a good idea, and I had a great idea.
告诉你们 总的来算 我准备加上... You know what, I think that collectively, I'm gonna add...
...一分 ...one.
不是吧 没错 No way! Tes!
感觉棒极了 Man, that feels good.
最强战队 Best team ever!
照张相吧 大家站到一块来 Let's take a photo! All right, everyone, squeeze together.
等一下 Hang on a second.
站紧点 我要秀一把身材 Nice and close! I gotta get my pump on.
值得留念 大家都在吗 It's worth it. Okay, everybody in?
这些腹肌可是如假包换 These abs are no fluke.
一起说"蝙蝠一家" Everyone say, "Bat family!"
蝙蝠一家 Bat family!
来看看 Ooh, let's take a look!
快看 Look at that!
完美 Splendid.
是不是很棒 Didn't it turn out great?
这是我的第一张全家福 Hey, guys! It's my first family photo!
蝙蝠爸爸 Hey, Bat dad.
你想干嘛 Whoa. What are you doing?
我想给你一个大大的拥抱 I'm trying to give you a big, old h u g.
好吧 只要... Okay, just...
蝙蝠侠 你还好吗 Batman, are you okay?
不 当然了 我很好 No, yeah, I'm fine.
我们只是一群欢乐的同道中人 We are just one big happy fraternity of people
一起做了件伟大的事 who did an awesome job together.
我想不出更合适的说法了 I can't think of any other way to put that.
好极了 那么大家听好了 Cool. So, guys, listen up!
从小丑那夺回传送器 Taking the projector from the Joker
会是我们最危险的任务 is gonna be our most dangerous mission yet.
是家庭作战任务 没错 A family Battle mission! Right.
把疾驰者里的能拿出来的东西都找出来 Salvage what you can out of the scuttler,
仔细找找 and maybe root around,
看有没有维他命水什么的 see if you can find a few vitamin waters or something,
然后出发 and then we'll head out.
马上 少爷 为你赴汤蹈火 老爸 Right away, sir. Anything for you, padre.
我想我需要双雪鞋 I think I'll need snowshoes.
我觉得你应该用不到 Yeah, I don't think you'll need snowshoes,
但能带上手电筒吗 but could you grab that flashlight?
蝙蝠侠 老爸 Batman? Padre?
少爷 Sir?
你在做什么 蝙蝠侠 What are you doing? Hey, Batman.
求求你 等等 Please, wait!
计算机 'Puter.
是的 长官 Yes, sir?
我正在设置坐标 I'm locking in some coordinates now.
驾驶疾驰者到哥谭市和布鲁德海文 Take the scuttler to the taco stand
边界的卷饼摊 on the border of Gotham city and bldhaven.
不 No!
给他们买点炸墨西哥卷 I want you to get these guys a couple of chimichangas
和三份饮料 少爷 and three jarritos. Sir!
把他们关在里面直到 And then keep them there until this
哥谭骚乱平息下来 whole attack on Gotham city blows over.
老爸 求你了 别这样 Padre, please. Don't do this!
蝙蝠侠 你需要我们 Batman, you need us!
我还要跟你讲几遍 How many times I gotta tell you?
蝙蝠侠独来独往 Batman works alone.
不 我们必须团结在一起 No, we have to stick together.
拜托 Please.
马上离开 疾驰者 快走 Now go on, scuttler. Go!
走 离开这里 蝙蝠侠 Go! Just get outta here. Batman.
老爸 动起来 Padre! Get moving!
拜托 Please!
离开就好 Just go.
蝙蝠侠 等等 Batman! Please, wait!
疾驰者 出发 Scuttler, move out!
你这样做不对 You're doing the wrong thing!
听我说 别这么做 少爷 拜托 少爷 Listen to me! Don't do this! Sir, please. Sir!
不 No!
扫描入侵者 扫描入侵者 Scanning for intruders. Scanning for intruders.
扫描入侵者 Scanning for intruders.
嗨 蝙蝠 Hi, Bats.
你对我的... What have you done to my...
布鲁斯韦恩的房子做了什么 Bruce Wayne's house?
你最好祈祷他是个大方的人 不会丧心病狂 You'd better hope he's a cool guy and doesn't go crazy.
你的朋友们呢 What happened to all your friends?
我不需要朋友 我自己就能阻止你 I don't need friends. I don't need anyone to stop you.
你确定 Are you sure about that?
看着镜子 蝙蝠侠 Look in the mirror, Batman.
看到你和亲如家人的朋友在一起 When I saw you working with your friend family,
我还以为你真变了 I actually thought you'd changed.
但没有 But, no.
你把他们丢在一旁 You pushed them away.
你逃避生命里的所有人 You've run away from every other person in your life.
我却是你一直追逐的人 But I'm the one you're always chasing.
你就想说自己是所谓"最强大的敌人" Is this about that stupid "greatest enemy" thing?
不 并不是 No, it's not.
再也不是了 Not anymore.
告诉他 小丑 You tell him, Joker!
是时候重新开始了 It's time for a fresh start.
他不值得 He's not worth it.
我想78年过去了 我值得被尊重 I think after 78 years, I deserve respect!
没错 尊重 That is right. Respect!
你有没有意识到自己 Do you realize that you have never once
从没讲过 said the words,
"我恨你 小丑" "i hate you, Joker"?
从没有 Not once.
好吧 我现在开始对你感到 Well, I am starting to feel pretty
特别生气了 annoyed with you right now.
实打实地生气了 That's for darn sure.
生气根本不是一回事 Annoyed is not the same thing!
听着 蝙蝠侠 Listen, Batman.
我... I...
恨你 Hate you.
说得不错 That's nice.
现在你来说 Now you say it.
我也是 Me, too.
你不会 你不会变的 You won't. You won't change.
因为你做不到 你不会变的 你做不到 'Cause you can't. You won't, and you can't.
蝙蝠侠永远不会变 Batman will never change.
宝贝 把他干掉不就好了 You know what, boo boo? Just shut it down.
这些疯子们说的没错 These diseased lunatics are right.
没错 Yes, we are!
我再也不要一个人 I am not gonna be part
沉溺在一厢情愿的苦海里了 of a one sided relationship any longer!
对 你什么意思 Yes! What are you talking about?
我们之间结束了 你发什么神经 You and I are done! What is wrong with you?
我在向前进 I'm moving on!
笑死人了 That's ridiculous.
在我脱离苦海的路上 And on my way out,
我要炸掉整个哥谭市 I'm gonna blow up Gotham city!
不可能 你是在开玩笑 No. You're not serious.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨[悬浮咒] Wingardium leviosa!
不 No!
你知道吗 蝙蝠侠 有件事你说对了 You know what? For once, Batman, you're right.
我不是你最大的敌人 I'm not your greatest enemy.
你最大的敌人 Your greatest enemy
是你自己 is you.
再见 蝙蝠侠 等等 等一下 Goodbye, Batman. Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
祝贺你 宝贝 Good for you, boo boo!
大家带上炸弹 我们走 Everybody, get a bomb. Let's go.
炸 炸 炸 炸飞天 Bomb, bomb, bomb. Let's bomb it out.
迎接末日吧 哥谭市 Say goodbye, Gotham city!
对不起 Oh, I am so sorry.
都是我不好 我总是这样 It was all my fault, I keep doing that.
欢迎来到幻影地带 大坏蛋 Welcne to the phantom zone, bad guy.
你说什么 What are you talking about?
我不是坏蛋 I'm not a bad guy.
但你一身黑 穿着个斗篷 But you're all in black. You have a cape.
戴着个又大又吓人的面具 And you wear a big, scary mask.
但我不是 Well, I'm not.
你还踹了我的脸 And you kicked me in the face.
听着 我是蝙蝠侠 Listen, I'm Batman.
听起来也像是个坏蛋 Oof! You even sound like a bad guy.
我发誓 我是个好人 I swear, I am a good guy.
好吧 蝙蝠侠先生 Okay, Mr. Batman.
我扫描的时候你别动 Hold still while I scan you.
扫描坏劲儿中 Scanning for badness.
在呢 先生 Yes, sir?
你很灵活吧 当然 You're super nimble, right? I sure am!
极具有牺牲精神吗 And 110% expendable?
我不懂什么意思 不过还行吧 I don't know what that means, but okay.
我表现得怎样 爸爸 就那样 How'd I do, dad? Mediocre.
耶 别叫我爸爸 Yes! And don't call me dad.
对不起 Sorry.
阿尔弗雷德 把那孩子用喷气机送去孤儿院 Alfred, put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage.
但他不值得被给予一个 But doesn't he deserve a chance for
被捧在手心里的机会吗 someone to take him under their wing.
如同我抚育你 As I took you under mine?
听着 你没有家庭 Listen, you don't have a family.
你怎么知道收养一个儿子是什么感觉 So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
蝙蝠侠 Batman!
我们必须团结在一起 We have to stick together.
拜托 Please.
小丑 你对我而言屁都不是 Joker, you mean nothing to me.
所有人都这样 No one does.
你不是传统意义上的坏人 Huh. You're not a traditional bad guy.
但你也不完全是个好人 But you're not exactly a good guy, either.
蝙蝠侠 老爸 Batman? Padre?
你甚至抛弃了你的朋友 You even abandoned your friends.
什么 What?
离开 疾驰者 快走 Go on, scuttler. Go.
蝙蝠侠 不 不要 别这么做 Batman, no. No! Don't do this!
抛弃 不是的 Abandoned? No.
不 我是想要保护他们 No, I was trying to protect them.
所以把他们丢在一旁 By pushing them away?
好吧 没错 Well, yeah.
他们真的是你想要保护的人吗 Are they really the ones you're protecting?
计算机 蝙蝠侠有危险 Computer, Batman's in danger.
拜托了 计算机 带我们回去 Please, cnputer, take us back!
你想要你的创造者受到伤害吗 Do you really want the man who made you to cne to harm?
蝙蝠侠编写程序让我服从他 Batman programmed me to obey him.
但没说不要去救他 But he didn't say to not not rescue him.
他们在做什么 What are they doing?
来吧大家 行动起来 Come on, guys. Let's hustle.
哥谭市不会自己炸掉的 Gotham city's not gonna blow itself up.
你好啊 Well, hello!
计算机 开启没人知道的隐形模式 'Puter, go to super secret stealth mode.
抓紧了 不 Hold on! No!
邪恶伙伴们 这是最后三个 Evil buddies, those are my last
让人想起蝙蝠侠的讨厌家伙 three painful reminders of Batman.
快跑 Run!
快跟上 阿尔弗雷德 这边 Come on, Alfred. This way.
等等 迪克呢 Wait, where's dick?
那个小家伙 他在那 The little guy? He's over there.
蝙蝠洞系统初始化中 Initializing Batcave operating system.
他在做什么 What's he doing?
我要救我的家人 I've gotta save my family!
思考 Just think.
蝙蝠侠会怎么做 什么 What would Batman do? What?
我知道了 深闭固拒 刻薄待人 I know. Not listen to anyone else. Be mean to people.
挥金如土 Destroy as much property as possible.
说话时声音沙哑 Talk in a really low, gravelly voice.
独往战场 And go it alone.
孩子 别这样 Kid, don't do that.
原子能电池供能 Atomic Batteries to power.
涡轮加速 Turbines to speed.
别学我 Don't do what I would do!
我都没教过你开车 I never even taught you how to drive!
等等 砖头小姐 Hold on a second, brick lady.
很抱歉 我必须下去阻止这一切 I'm so sorry. I need to get down there and stop this.
我不能让你走 我的老板会对我很生气 I can't let you go. My boss will be really mad at me.
是的 但我敢打赌你的老板会很高兴 Yeah. But I bet your boss would be happy
如果你能把那些坏家伙全弄回来 if you were able to get all those bad guys back in here.
她肯定会很高兴 Hmm. She sure would.
那让我试试 让我下去帮帮他们 Then let me try. Let me get down there and help them.
但你以前没试过吗 But haven't you tried that before?
这里 阿尔弗雷德 This way, Alfred.
你不过是颠来倒去做同一件事 You do the same thing over and over.
能改变什么 What's gonna change?
不 No!
我知道我该做什么 I know what I need to do.
只要给我24小时 我就会回来 Just give me 24 hours, and I'll cne back.
只要你允许我下去救他们 You've gotta let me go down there and save them.
都听你的 I'll do whatever you want.
拜托 消灭他们 Please. Exterminate!
拜托 Please.
好吧 但我要所有的坏蛋都被关回来 Okay, but I need all the bad guys locked up in here.
我保证 I promise.
所有人也包括你 And I mean all of them.
这些按钮里肯定有一个能救我的朋友 One of these buttons has to save my friends.
自毁程序启动 Self destruct mode activated.
自什么 Self what?
迪克少爷 不 Master dick! No!
迪克 Dick!
看看什么才叫蝙蝠侠 Look who's Bat!
什么 What?
大家都还好吗 迪克 阿尔弗雷德 芭芭拉 Everyone okay? Dick, Alfred, Barbara.
你们... 我们很好 蝙蝠侠 Are you guys... We're fine, Batman.
听我说 我想告诉你 Listen, I just wanted to say
我真的 that I'm really,
特别 特别 really, really,
特别 特别 特别 really, really, really,
特别 特别... really, really...
对 对 对... S s s...
对不... Soooo...
对不起 Sorry?
对 我做到啦 Yeah. Whoo! I did it!
我不懂你何苦回来 I don't even know why you bothered cning back.
我很 I was
害怕 afraid.
什么 What?
我回来的原因 The reason I came back
和我离开你们的是一样的 was the same reason I left you.
我怕 I was afraid
体会 of feeling
那种 the pain you feel
失去身边人 when you lose
的痛苦 someone close to you.
哥谭需要我们 Gotham needs us.
所以我回来拯救它 So I came back to do this.
啪 Flip.
啪 啪什么 我不... Flip? What is that? I don't...
转身看看 You gotta turn around.
我管它叫蝙蝠灯 I call it the babs signal.
我也给你做了个 And I'm flipping the switch for you.
因为要拯救这座城市 一个人办不来 Because saving this city is too big a job for one person.
啪 啪 Flip, flip.
意下如何 警长 So, what do you say, cnmish?
愿意跟我合作吗 Will you work with me?
我需要你的帮助 I need your help.
我以为你永远都不会这么说 I thought you'd never ask.
我非常 非常为你自豪 少爷 I'm very, very proud of you, sir.
可我们只有四个人 But there's still only four of
没法对抗整个小丑军团 us against Joker's entire army.
所以我找了些后援 That's why I called in some backup.
啪 啪 啪 啪 Flip! Flip! Flip! Flip!
我们看到了你的信号灯 We saw your signal,
就过来帮忙 and we came to help.
可能小丑把我们甩了 但我们跟他没完 Joker may be done with us, but we're not done with him.
我们就是小丑终结者 We will be the Joker's reckoning.
小丑对我们冷嘲热讽过 Joker said mean stuff to us.
你说得对 芭芭拉 You were right, Barbara.
我们要团结 而不是全靠蝙蝠侠 It takes a village. Not a Batman.
好 大家听好 Okay. Everybody, listen up.
这些怪物想摧毁哥谭市 These monsters want to destroy Gotham city.
说得对 我们需要最先进的车 That's right. We need sick new vehicles.
大量先进武器 An arsenal of advanced weaponry.
度身定制的战衣 Costumes that suit our individual personalities.
撕掉 Rip!
还有使用对讲机的代号 And code names to use on our walkie talkies.
大声说出来 Call it out!
你叫女蝙蝠 Your name is lady Bat.
女蝙蝠 蝙蝠女 Lady Bat? Bat lady.
难听 不要 什么 芭蕾舞娘蝠 足球老妈... 蝠 Veto! Nope. What? El Batarina. Soccer mom... Bat?
有酷一点的衣服吗 How about a cool costume?
就它了 Nice!
这叫蝙蝠少女 That one's called Batgirl.
你叫我蝙蝠少女 我能叫你蝙蝠少男吗 If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?
最后 我们得制定协同作战方案 And lastly, a coordinated attack strategy,
还要一首拽破天际的主题曲 and a kick butt theme song!
罗宾 Robin?
我的超级英雄代号 My superhero code name.
好嘞 走着 Oh, yeah. Hit it!
收到 Got it!
不 No!
绝对不行 Absolutely not.
这歌搞得我一肚子火 This music is filling me with rage.
就它了 Let's use it!
各位 我得知道 All right, team. I'm going to
你们都有什么特殊能力 need to know your special powers.
我个头大 I'm a giant Clay person!
我会激怒敌人 我有很多张脸 I'm irritating. I have a sack for a face.
我能攻其不备 I make unpredictable decisions.
我会给敌人下套 I raise the stakes!
我能喷射番茄酱 I can squirt ketchup!
很好 你呢 Nice! Orca.
我是只鲸鱼 I'm a whale!
都搞定了 Oh, we got this covered!
大家上 Go team!
鲸鱼来也 Whale, yeah!
嘘 安静 Shh. Quiet.
谁在放这么古怪的歌 Who's laying down those funky beats?
我们 喵 We are! Meow, meow!
蝙蝠侠 Batman?
邪恶军团 干掉他们 Evil army, get rid of them!
哥谭家族战队 Team Gotham family,
上 activate!
交给我伏地魔 Voldy's got this.
我们来了 Here we go!
炸掉 全炸掉 Smash! Smash! Smash!
蝙蝠侠 拆掉小丑的炸弹 Batman, take out Joker's bomb.
我去拿传送器 I'll get that projector!
收到 警长 10 4, co go.
急冻人 泥面人 干掉他 Freeze, clayface, take this guy out!
来咯 Coming through!
好 阿尔弗雷德 全力出击 Okay, Alfred, bring the pain.
来了 少爷 为了女王和国家 Bringing it, sir. For queen and country!
英国佬来咯 You just got union jacked!
罗宾 准备好 Robin, get ready.
爸爸给你好好上几课 I'm about to teach you some father and son stuff.
首先是开车 First, driving.
手放在方向盘十点和两点方向 好 Put your hands at 10 and 2. Okay.
现在 飞 左转 Now, fly! Turn left!
从这些骷髅身上开过去 Run over these skeletons.
爬上墙 Now drive up the wall!
开得不错 多谢 老爸 Great driving. Thanks, padre.
好了 罗宾 Okay, Robin.
我们一起把这些家伙痛揍一顿 Together, we're gonna punch these guys so hard,
他们的惨叫 words describing the impact
会立刻变成空中的文字 are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air.
击掌 High five!
别乱跑 你们这些麻瓜 Stop moving around, you Muggles.
伙计们 我们打倒他 All right, team, let's shut him down.
鲸鱼 该你了 宝贝 Orca! You're up, baby!
想见识魔法吗 You wanna see a magic trick?
我要让你消失 I'm gonna make you disappear.
羽加迪姆 勒维... Wingardium levio...
羽加迪姆 勒维... 闭嘴 Wingardium levio... shut up!
不 No!
欢迎来到幻影地带 大坏蛋 Welcne to the phantom zone, bad guy!
我日 Fudgecake!
蝙蝠战队 冲啊 Whoo! Here we go, Bat team!
蝙蝠侠 接着 Batman, think fast!
欢迎来到幻影地带 大坏蛋 Welcne to the phantom zone, bad guy!
罗宾 跟上 Robin, go long.
接得好 Nice grab.
天哪 太棒了 Oh, my gosh. Yes!
给 爷爷 Here you go, grandpa.
蝙蝠侠 Hey, Batman!
放开我老爸 Get off my padre!
防鲨喷雾还算有点用 It wasn't useless after all.
干掉它 蝙蝠少女 End this, Batgirl!
再见[西班牙语] 鲨鱼 Adis, shark.
伙计们 马上回来 我要去拆除那个... Okay, brb, guys. I'm gonna go defuse that...
今天就是哥谭末日 This is the end of Gotham city!
我意料之中 我们完蛋了 As I predicted, we're doomed!
不会的 我有办法 We're not doomed. I got this.
大家抓紧我 Everyone, grab on to me.
抓牢了 Gotcha.
伙计们 加油 我们得保住哥谭市 Come on, guys. We need to hold this city together.
蝙蝠绳 不 Batrope, no!
大家快跑 Everybody, run!
不 我们必须团结起来 No! We have to stick together.
对吧 蝙蝠侠 Right, Batman?
我们得动脑想想 We need to use our heads!
也许我们可以一起做点什么 Maybe we should build something together.
动脑 团结 Heads. Stick together.
做点什么 团结 Build something. Together.
做 团结 团结 Build. Together. Together.
我们团结起来 做点什么 We should build something together.
有了 I got it.
你说得对 芭芭拉 我们得团结起来 You're right, babs. We need to stick together.
就是结起来 Literally.
罗宾 快 把我举起来 Robin, quick. Give me a boost.
来了 老爸 On it, padre.
我们要团结起来 开动脑筋 We're gonna stick together, using our heads,
我们最厉害的武器 and the most powerful weapon of all.
就是强壮的腹肌 来吧 Shredded abs. Let's do this.
喵 对 行动起来 Meow, meow. Yeah, let's do this.
准备好了吗 行 Ready? Here we go.
撑得住吗 阿尔弗雷德 You got this, Alfred?
没问题 少爷 我的腹肌坚硬如铁 Yes, sir. Abs of steel.
很好 现在弯腰 Great! Now you bend,
我会抓住另一边 and I'll grab the other side!
不 No!
蝙蝠侠 怎么了 你没事吧 Batman, what's going on? Are you okay?
我抓住你了 I've got you.
小丑 Joker!
拜托 帮帮我们 Please, help us!
不要 我才不会帮你 No! I'm not gonna help you.
至少如果毁了哥谭市 我会死而明了 At least if this city is destroyed, I'll die knowing
我是你最强大的敌人 I'm your greatest enemy!
要明了这点 我不得不死 I'm gonna have to die to know it.
闭嘴 小丑 如果没有哥谭市 Shut up, Joker! If there's no Gotham,
我也不会再和你斗了 then I'll never get to fight you again.
什么 What?
因为你 我才会下午四点起床健身 You're the reason why I get up at 4:00 in the afternoon
举重举到胸肌酸胀 and pump iron until my chest is positively sick.
因为你 我才放弃了 You're the reason I've given up
和俄罗斯芭蕾舞女演员 还有运动女郎 a life spent with Russian ballerinas
共度美好时光的机会 and lady activewear models.
而且要不是因为你 And if it wasn't for you,
我也不会知道 I never would have learned how
我和这些人的感情有多深 connected I am with all these people.
也包括你 And you.
所以如果你帮我拯救哥谭市 So if you help me save Gotham,
就等于救了我们 you'll help me save us.
你刚说"我们" You just said "us."
对 蝙蝠侠和小丑 Yeah. Batman and the Joker.
意下如何 What do you say?
你说服了我 You had me at shut up.
你有没有腹肌 兄弟 How are your abs, bro?
腹肌好像没有 肥肉倒是挺多 怎么 Too much flab, not enough ab. Why?
因为你得使劲了 Because I need you to crunch them.
哥谭市民 Citizens of Gotham,
我需要大家一起努力 we need all of you to join us and
帮我把这座城市合起来 help bring this city back together.
我要跟你说实话 I'm just gonna cne right out and say it.
我恨你 小丑 I hate you, Joker.
我也是 我更恨你 I hate you, too. I hate you more.
我最恨你 I hate you the most.
我永远讨厌你 I hate you forever.
太棒了 Splendid!
大伙 我们成功了 We did it, everyone!
贝恩觉得温暖又感动 Bane is feeling warm and fuzzy.
老爸 Padre,
你要去哪 where are you going?
我许过一个诺言 I made a promise.
我要回幻影地带 I gotta go back to the phantom zone.
抱歉 小子 Sorry, kid.
老爸 别去 Padre, please.
别叫我老爸 Don't call me padre.
好吧 Okay.
叫我... Call me...
爸爸们 Dads.
我的两个爸爸竟然是同一个人 My two dads are the same dad.
可他们都要走了 But they're both leaving.
我不会有事的 孩子 It's gonna be okay, kid.
有时失去别人也是生活的一部分 Sometimes, losing people is part of life.
但不代表你心中从此没了他们的位置 But that doesn't mean you stop letting them in.
这是几个聪明人教我的 Some very wise people taught me that.
我的长辈 My father figure.
我的完美搭档 My platonic coworker buddy,
她是女孩 可我们只是朋友 who's a girl, but just a friend.
还有你 And you.
小子 Mi hijo.
这是西班牙语 It's Spanish
"儿子"的意思 for "son."
这是我的家庭 This is my family,
也是你的家庭 but it's your family, too.
你有刀吗 Do you have a knife?
干嘛 Why?
我俩的关系太紧张了 'Cause someone needs to cut the tension
我想挥刀斩情丝 between the two of us immediately.
好吧 是我活该 Okay. I deserved that.
嗨 等等 Hi. Wait a minute.
怎么回事 What's going on?
我回来了 兑现我的承诺 I came back, just like I said I would.
知道吗 蝙蝠侠先生 You know, Mr. Batman,
如果你是一块在幻影地带工作 还会说话的砖 when you're a talking brick, working at the phantom zone,
你会看到很多疯狂的事 you see a lot of crazy things.
可这是我第一次看到有人 But I've finally seen a man,
为了让世界更美好 in order to make the world a better place,
审视自己 做出改变 take a look at himself and make a change.
是谁 Who?
超人 啥 Superman. What?
逗你呢 是你 I'm kidding. It's you.
我想我们还会再见的 蝙蝠侠 Well, I guess I'll be seeing you on the streets, Batman.
我想也是 再见 小丑 I guess so. Catch you later, Joker.
走吧 小弟们 Let's go, gang.
等等 Wait a minute,
我们不能就这样放走这些犯人 对吧 we're not just gonna let these criminals go, right?
没事的 长官 说实话 Ah, cne on, cnmish. Let's face it.
他们根本不是我们四个的对手 Those guys are no match for the four of us.
咱们让他们30分钟 We'll give them a 30 minute head start.
再说了 总不能饿着肚子抓犯人吧 Besides, you can't fight crime on an empty stomach.
嘿 计算机 Hey, cnputer?
我们回家了 We're home!
请说密码 What is the password?
钢铁侠弱爆了 Iron man sucks!
我和爸爸一起战斗时 When dad and me were fighting, I was
我把最好笑的笑话都讲了 giving them my best one liners.
你 You
让我的人生完整 cnplete me.
蝙蝠侠 这张全家福真不错 我喜欢 Holy family photo, Batman. I love it!
白色 White.
所有重磅电影都以白屏结尾 All important movies end with a white screen.
再加点彩蛋 And tying up loose ends.
哥谭市 我们为你而来 We're cning for you, Gotham city!
就像这些小丑蛇 Like this snake clowns bit.
小丑蛇 跟你说了 真有这东西 Snake clowns? Told you they were real.
难道不是你把假发装在蛇头上骗人 Did you stick wigs onto snakes?
也许吧 谜之尴尬 Maybe. That is so weird.
我能放那首专门为演职员写的歌吗 Can I play that song I wrote for the end credits?
恐怕不行 别这样嘛 That is a hard pass. Come on.
不行 No!
孩子想放歌就让他放吧 Let the kid play whatever music he wants.
不 不 不 求你了 No, no, no! Please?
不行 老爸 No. Padre?
好吧 计算机 Fine. 'Puter.
好的 先生 Okay, sir.
现在播放罗宾的欢乐音乐 Now playing Robin's happy, poppy music.
那种让父母和制片人高兴的音乐 The kind that makes parents and studio executives happy.
大家一起来 Come on, everyone!
蝙蝠侠 一起唱 不要 Come on, Batman! No!

哇 真意思 Wow, that was fun!
希望没人录像 Really hope nobody was recording that.
我看看 这玩意开着呢 一直在录 Let me see. Oh, this thing is on. This thing is recording.

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制