机器人总动员 中英文双语台词


洋克镇外的远方 有着另一个世界 # Out there There's a world outside of Yonkers #
巴那比 远离这乡村小镇 # Way out there beyond this hick town, Barnaby #
巴那比 有个繁华的大城 # There's a slick town, Barnaby #
那儿是霓虹闪耀的不夜城 # Out there Full of shine and full of sparkle #
巴那比 你闭上眼睛 也能看到金光闪耀 # Close your eyes and see it glisten, Barnaby #
听着~ 巴那比 # Listen, Barnaby #
穿上你的假日盛装吧 外面有着广阔的世界 # Put on your Sunday clothes There's lots of world out there #
涂上发油 点起雪茄 # Get out the brilliantine and dime cigars #
夜色中寻欢作乐 # We're gonna find adventure in the evening air #
白衣女子 幽兰飘香 霓虹闪耀 亮如星辰 # Girls in white in a perfumed night # # Where the lights are bright as the stars #
穿上你的假日盛装 我们坐新式敞篷马车出镇 # Put on your Sunday clothes We're gonna ride through town # # In one of those new horsedrawn open cars #
去戴摩尼克看歌舞秀 # We'll see the shows at Delmonico's #
我们要逛遍大街小巷 # And we'll close the town in a whirl #
不得佳人芳泽 决不回家 # And we won't cne home until we've kissed a girl #
#... ride through town #
# In one of those new horsedrawn open cars #
# We'll see the shows at Delmonico's... #
# And we won't cne home until we've kissed a girl #
机器人总动员
[量大享折扣 巨购百货 超级大卖场]
[巨购加油站]
[巨购银行]
# Buy N Large is your superstore #
# We got all you need and so much more #
(巨购商店街)
[地球被垃圾覆盖 巨购执行长宣称 全球进入紧急状况]
瓦力挖您出垃圾堆
[巨购航站]
家中堆满了垃圾? Too much garbage in your face?
空旷的太空等着您呢 There's plenty of space out in space!
巨购宇航每日出航 BNL star liners leaving each day.
您外出旅游时 我们替您打扫垃圾 We'll clean up the mess while you're away!
巨购航舰队中最豪华的真理号 The jewel of the BNL fleet, the Axiom.
让您渡个五年舒适的假期 Spend your five year cruise in style,
全自动的机组人员为您 提供全天24小时的服务 waited on 24 hours a day by our fully automated crew,
舰长和自控自动导航系统 while your captain and autopilot
也随时提供您娱乐购物、餐饮的需要 chart a course for nonstop entertainment, fine dining,
有了我们四通八达的悬浮椅 连老奶奶都能出门享受一下 and with our all access hoverchairs, even Grandma can join the fun.
不用您自己走路 There's no need to walk.
真理号将星星为您放进了豪华船舱 The Axiom. Putting the star in executive star liner.
因为巨购给您以天涯为极限的享受 Because at BNL, space is the final fun tier!
周日时就别惦记着周一 # No Monday in your Sunday #
穿上盛装就别想着工作 # No Monday in your Sunday clothes #
沮丧时就穿上周日的盛装 # Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out #
逛逛街 照张相 # Strut down the street and have your picture took #
穿着轻松 就会让你心情轻松 # Dressed like a dream Your spirits seem to turn about #
周日的阳光必能保证 # That Sunday shine is a certain sign #
你的心情就像穿着一样光鲜 # That you feel as fine as you look #
我们将会忆起 # And we'll recall #
当时光流逝后 # When time runs out #
只消 # That it only #
片刻 # took a moment #
坠入情网 # to be loved #
一世 # a whole life #
之爱 # long #
那就是 # And that is all #
爱的真谛 # that love's about #
只消片刻 #... a moment #
坠入情网 # To be loved #
一世 # a whole life #
之爱 # Long #
[警告 太阳电能过低]
你是谁? Who are you?
你是谁? Who are you?
你是谁? Who are you?
抱住我 抱紧我 # Hold me close and hold me fast #
你施的魔咒 # The magic spell you cast #
就是玫瑰人生 # This is la vie en rose #
你吻我时 天也赞叹 # When you kiss me heaven sighs #
即使闭上双眼 # And though I close my eyes #
也能看到玫瑰人生 # I see la vie en rose #
当你紧抱我在胸口 # When you press me to your heart #
我仿佛在另个世界 # I'm in a world apart #
那里遍地玫瑰绽放 # A world where roses bloom #
你轻言细语时 天使便会歌咏 # And when you speak Angels sing from above #
你平日的话语 似乎都是动听的情歌 # Everyday words seem to turn into love songs #
(口哨~)
(咳咳~)
取消
@#
$%
呃?
&*
(英语)指令?(问瓦力接受何种语言的指令) Directive?
哦~ (听懂了) Oh!
指令? 哦! (以为受到指令去执行预设功能) Directive?
塔塔~ Ta da!
指...令? (是你给我的指令吗?) 指令? (这就是你的功能?) Directive? Directive?
功能分类完毕(是扫垃圾的) Classified.
姓名?(突然又好奇) Name?
瓦...力 WALL E.
瓦力? WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E.
伊...娃 EVE.
伊... 伊娃 EVE.
伊...啊... E... Ah!
伊娃 "EVE. EVE."
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 "EVE."
伊娃 EVE...
伊...伊...娃 EVE! EVE! EVE!
瓦力...瓦力 WALL E! WALL E!
伊娃 EVE.
这是我写的一首小歌 # Here is a little song I wrote #
一个字一个音跟我唱... 别担心 #... note for note Don't worry #
开心点 # Be happy #
给 Here.
瞧 Look.
啪 Pop.
(你来)啪 You pop.
哦~ 什么? Oops.
周日时就别惦记着周一 # Monday in your Sunday #
酷吧? 嗯~
穿上盛装就别想着工作 # No Monday in your Sunday clothes #
沮丧时就穿上周日的盛装 # Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out #
逛逛街 照张相 # Strut down the street and have your picture took #
穿着轻松 就会让你心情轻松 # Dressed like a dream Your spirits seem to turn about #
周日的阳光必能保证 # That Sunday shine is a certain sign #
你的心情就像穿着一样光鲜 # That you feel as fine as you look #
...从头到脚 #... new down to your toes #
拿出你的装饰品 穿上你的名牌皮鞋 # Get out your feathers Your patent leathers #
你的镶珠领夹 皮带 和领结 # Your beads and buckles and bows #
瓦力? WALL E?
那就是 # And that is all #
爱的真谛 # that love's about #
我们将会忆起 # And we'll recall #
当时光流逝后 # When time runs out #
只消... # That it only #
片刻 # Took a moment #
坠入情网 # to be loved #
伊娃 EVE!
一世 # A whole life #
之爱 # long #
伊娃? EVE!
伊娃 EVE?
伊娃 EVE!
伊娃 EVE!
伊...伊...娃 EVE!
伊娃 EVE!
伊娃 EVE!
伊娃 EVE!
伊娃 EVE!
不 No!
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE.
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant. Whoa!
伊娃 EVE!
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE!
我一个早上都没出门 I've been in my cabin all morning,
不如去高球场挥几杆 打几个虚拟球去太空吧 so let's hover over to the driving range and hit a few virtual balls into space.
不要 昨天打过了 不想再去 No, we did that yesterday. I don't want to do that.
那你想干什么呢? 我也不知道 随便吧 Well, then what do you want to do? I don't know. Something.
找个24小时的地方... 我没嫉妒 因为...
才不是那样... 听着 同样的话题吵烦了... Look, I'm tired of having the same argument over and over.
如果你找不到窍门 那是绝对抽不中奖的
机器人 这儿 Bot, over here.
[欢迎光临 经济娱乐圈]
我在隧道里 听不清 原来你在这儿 I'm in a tunnel. I can't hear you. There you are.
[时间12:15 气温22C]
在巨购... Buy N Large.
一切都让您满意 Everything you need to be happy.
我们重视您的生活 Your day is very important to us.
喂~ 饮料机器人 Hey, drink bot.
这儿 来拿杯子 Here, take the cup. Hey, take the cup!
请勿乱动 Please remain stationary.
服务员会立刻为您效劳 A service bot will be here to assist you momentarily.
服务员 哈啰~ Stewards! Hello!
请勿乱动 帮我 Please remain stationary. Help.
服务员会立刻为您效劳 A service bot will be here to assist you momentarily.
你谁? 怎么回事? What's that? What's going on?
瓦力 WALL E.
约翰 伊娃? John. EVE?
呃~ 不是 我是约翰 Uh, no. John.
伊娃 EVE!
再见 瓦力 Bye, WALL E.
"A" 代表真理号 你们温暖的家 "A" is for Axiom, your home sweet home.
"B" 代表巨购 你们最好的朋友 "B" is for Buy N Large, your very best friend.
吃杯装午餐时间到了 Time for lunch in a cup.
感觉出的美丽 Feel beautiful.
你焕然一新 棒极了 你看起来真光鲜 It's the new you. Stunning. You look great.
亲爱的 我知道 I know, honey. Men. Men.
真理号的购物旅客请注意 请试试蓝色 Attention, Axiom shoppers. Try blue.
替换红色的新色哟 It's the new red.
我爱蓝色 Love blue.
约会? Date?
说到这个 我就有气 Don't get me started on the date.
每次虚拟约会 都糟糕透了 Every holo date I have been on has been a virtual disaster.
如果我能遇见一个不肤浅的人就够了 If I could just meet one, one who wasn't so superficial.
好男人都死光了 There are no good men out there.
我知道 我知道 因为... I know. I know because I've...
怎么? What the...
嘿~ 瓦力 Yoo hoo. WALL E.
呃... Uh...
玛莉 伊娃 Mary. EVE.
呃? 噢~ Huh? Oh!
呃~ 嗯~ 好 请过 Oh! Oh. Um, sure. You go ahead.
伊娃 EVE.
遮阳伞 Shade!
不知道我们还有游泳池 I didn't know we had a pool!
舰长 请到指挥舱 Captain, you are needed on the bridge.
我正在操作仪表 All hands on deck!
早安 Morning.
修面吗? Just a trim?
夜色中寻欢作乐 #... find adventure in the evening air #
嗯~ 我知道 亲爱的 我知道 I see. I know, honey. I know.
我很好 你看起来真光鲜 I'm good, I am good. You look gorgeous.
敞篷马车 #... horsedrawn open cars #
长官? 咖啡 Sir? Coffee.
长官 年度... Sir, the annual...
自控 照规矩 该做的先做 Protocol, Auto. First things first.
电脑 现况报告 Computer, status report.
机械系统 没变 Mechanical systems. Unchanged.
反应炉核心温度 没变 Reactor core temperature. Unchanged.
旅客人数 没变 Passenger count. Unchanged.
自助餐供应 没变 Regenerative food buffet. Unchanged.
按摩浴缸酸碱度 没变 Jacuzzi pH balance. Unchanged.
大气状况 没变 Atmospheric conditions. Unchanged.
舰长 换洗衣物总量 Captain. Laundry service volume.
没变 自控 该你了 Unchanged. Okay, Auto.
长官 年度生物勘测... 下午12点半啦 Sir, the annual reconnaissance... 12:30!
自控 你怎么不早叫我起来晨宣? Auto, why didn't you wake me for morning announcements?
老实说 这是我唯一能亲手做的事 Honestly, it's the one thing I get to do on this ship.
大家早安 Well, good morning, everybody,
今天是各位搭乘真理号 第255 642天 and welcne to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom.
如往常一样 今天天气和煦 气温22 阳光普照 As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny and...
根据航行日志 今天是我们 原本五年旅程的 Oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is our 700th anniversary
第700年纪念日 of our five year cruise.
如果我们的开国先贤们知道 700年后一切照旧 Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later
一定会很高兴 we'd be doing the exact same thing they were doing.
球来了 小心 Fore!
别忘了下次用餐时 点一客免费的 So, be sure next mealtime to ask for your "free
700年纪念小蛋糕 "septuacentennial cupcake in a cup."
哇~ 真好 Wow, look at that!
同时 今天我们有... Also today we have a...
喂 自控 闪灯干嘛? Hey, Auto, what's that flashing button?
舰长 探测机器人有结果 Captain, Probe One has returned positive.
有结果? Positive?
伊娃 EVE.
以前从来 But no probe's
没有结果的呀 ever cne back positive before.
巨购~ # Buy N Large #
舰长 你好 恭喜 Greetings and congratulations, Captain.
如果你看到我 If you are seeing this,
外星植物探测机器人 that means your Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator,
也就是"伊娃" 已经从地球回来 or EVE probe, has returned from Earth
并确切带回一个 能行光合作用的植物样本 with a confirmed specimen of ongoing photosynthesis.
没错 这表示该回地球家的时间到了 That's right. It means it's time to go back home.
家? 我们要回去? Home? We're going back?
现在地球已经恢复到能生存的状态 Now that Earth has been restored to a life sustaining status,
哇~ 终于可以重新殖民地球了 by golly, we can begin Operation Recolonize.
按照手册的指示 Simply follow this manual's instructions
将样本放进本舰的立体侦测仪 to place the plant in your ship's holo detector
真理号就会自动导航回地球 and the Axiom will immediately navigate your return to Earth.
就这么简单 呃~ It's that easy. Huh!
由于太空重力较小 Now, due to the effects of microgravity,
你和乘客们会有 you and your passengers may have suffered some
轻微骨质流失 slight bone loss.
但我确信 你们在舰上的慢跑道上 跑个几圈 But I'm sure a few laps around the ship's jogging track
就能恢复健康体态 will get you back in shape in no time.
我们有慢跑道? We have a jogging track?
如果你还有疑问 If you have any further questions,
就参考操作手册 just consult your operation manual.
一会儿回家见 See you back home real soon.
操作首策(以为是机器人名) "Operate Manuel."
首策 宣读指令 Manuel, relay instructions.
首策? Manuel?
哇~ 瞧这玩意儿? Wow. Will you look at that?
瞧瞧 Let's see.
伊娃 EVE.
瓦力 WALL E!
伊娃 EVE.
嗯~ 打开瞧瞧 Well, let's open her up.
第一步 语音指令 "确定样本" "Step one. Voice cnmand, 'Confirm acquisition."'
确定样本中 Confirm acquisition. Ooh!
语音授权 Voice authorization required.
呃... (录音)呃... Uh... Uh...
接受 Accepted.
什么? 植物 Where's the thingy? Plant.
植物 呃~我知道 去哪儿啦? Plant. Right. Right. Where is it?
或许我们漏了哪个步骤? Maybe we missed a step.
示范如何改变... 植物? Show me how you change... Plant.
瓦力 Okay. WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E!
伊娃? 植物 EVE? Plant!
何不再扫描她一次确认? Why don't you scan her to be sure?
没有样本 探测机器人记忆损坏 Contains no specimen. Probe's memory is faulty.
所以我们不用回地球咯? 不用 So then, we're not going to Earth? Negative.
一切照旧 对吧? I guess things go back to normal, huh?
是的 舰长 Correct, Captain.
嗯 假警报 假警报 Well, false alarm! False alarm.
探测机器人一定坏了 The probe must be defective.
打杂 送她去修理厂 GO 4, send her to the repair ward,
送去诊断 确定她是坏... and have them run diagnostics on her. Make sure she's not...
瓦力 WALL E.
去把...瓦力...清干净 Have, uh, WALL E cleaned.
你好 Yoo hoo!
伊娃 EVE.
分析 Analyze.
分析结果:外来污染物 Analysis. Foreign contaminant.
三相物质 Substance is a three phase system
由多种自然物质组成的固体 cnposed of various cnbinations of naturally derived solids.
一般称作 "泥土" "污泥" "地球土壤" Subject is most cnmonly referred to as soil, dirt, or earth.
"地球"? "Earth"?
嗯 Hmm.
定义 "地球" Define "earth."
地球 世界的表层 Earth, the surface of the world
不同于"天"和"海" as distinct from the sky or sea.
定义 "海" Define "sea."
海 一大片咸水 Sea, an expanse of salt water
覆盖大部分地表 并环绕陆地 that covers most of the Earth's surface and surrounds its landmasses.
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
伊娃 EVE.
修面? Just a trim?
你看起来真光鲜 You look gorgeous.
小心球 Fore!
小心球 Fore!
小心球 Fore!
伊... EVE!
清场完成 Clear, clear, clear.
伊娃 伊娃 EVE! EVE!
瓦力 WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E!
瓦力 WALL E!
糟糕 Oh, my.
停 Halt!
瓦力 WALL E!
当心流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
当心流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
当心流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
瓦力 WALL E!
停 停 Halt! Halt!
当心流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
瓦力 WALL E!
安全 Clear.
当心流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE?
地球 Earth.
地球 Earth.
指令(我有任务在身) Directive.
瓦力 WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E!
植物 Plant!
瓦力 WALL E.
伊娃 瓦力 EVE. WALL E!
正常航速 Cruising speed.
可以在舱内自由活动 You are now free to move about the cabin.
20秒后自毁 Twenty seconds to self destruct.
10秒后自毁 Ten seconds to self destruct.
10 9 8 7 Ten, nine, eight, seven,
6 5 4 six, five, four,
3 Three,
2... Two...
不要 不要 No. No.
伊...娃 EVE!
瓦力 WALL E!
瓦力 WALL E!
伊娃 EVE.
瓦力 WALL E.
伊娃 EVE.
瓦力 WALL E!
瓦力 WALL E.
Whee!
好多星星啊 Oh, so many stars.
喂 喂 那不是谁吗? 怎么... Hey! Hey! That's what's his name! Hey! What the...
看...看那个 呃? 什么? Look! Look at that. Huh? What?
我知道他叫 ... 瓦力 Hey. I know that guy. It's, uh, WALL E.
喂~瓦力 我是你朋友约翰 嗨~瓦力 Hey, WALL E! It's your buddy John. Hi, WALL E!
嗨 Hi.
嗨 Hi.
定义 "舞会" Define "hoedown."
舞会 社交联谊 Hoedown, a social gathering
众人聚集跳舞作乐 at which lively dancing would take place.
自控 地球真奇妙 这些地方叫 "农田" Auto, Earth is amazing! These are called "farms."
人类在上面播种 然后灌溉 Humans would put seeds in the ground, pour water on them,
然后就会长出食物 例如比萨 and they grow food, like pizza.
晚安 舰长 Good night, Captain.
电脑~ Psst! Computer.
定义 "跳舞" Define "dancing."
跳舞 两人一起连串动作 Dancing, a series of movements involving two partners
随着音乐的节奏速度而动 where speed and rhythm match harmoniously with music.
伊娃 EVE.
回去吧 Home.
外舱甲板即将关闭 The lido deck is now closing. The lido deck is now closing.
别 别 来阻止我呀 Stop that. Make me.
我以前不知道还有泳池 I didn't know we had a pool.
不准泼水 不准潜水 No splashing. No diving.
再说呀~ 不准泼水 不准... Oh, go on. No splashing. No...
[上缴高层领导]
伊娃 EVE.
只消片刻 #... it only takes a moment #
指令 Directive.
准备着陆 Prepare for landing.
各位 我们抵达了 "We're here, everybody."
"耶~ 舰长 我们到家了 家真美" "Yay, Captain! Captain, we're home! It's so beautiful!"
很高兴能替大家效劳 "No. It's nothing. I was pleased to do this.
"是为人民服务 不是为自己" "It's all about you people. It's not about me."
怎么? How?
你是怎么找到的? How did you find it?
我们终于可以回家了 We can go back home! For the first time!
那里情况如何? What's it like now? Oh!
别 别告诉我 让我自己来看 No, no, no. Don't tell me. I want to see for myself.
等等 那看起来不像地球 Wait. That doesn't look like Earth.
蓝天呢? Where's the blue sky?
绿地呢? Where's the grass?
沮丧时就穿上周日的盛装 #... Sunday clothes when you feel down and out #
我知道那首歌 I know that song.
逛逛街 照张相 # Strut down the street and have your picture took #
他们在... They're, um,
跳舞 dancing.
对 跳舞 Yes, dancing.
周日的阳光必能保证 你的心情就像穿着一样光鲜 # That Sunday shine is a certain sign That you feel as fine as you look #
在你洋伞下 ... # Beneath your parasol... #
小东西 你终于历劫归来 对吧? 你没放弃 对吧? You made it somehow, huh, little guy? You didn't give up, did you?
噢 不要 Okay, then. Come on.
等等 Wait a minute.
当时光流逝后 #... when time runs out #
只消片刻 # That it only... #
[启动安全监视]
伊娃 EVE?
伊娃 EVE!
瓦力 WALL E.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE.
真可怜 Pathetic.
伊娃 EVE.
伊娃 EVE!
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
行了 小家伙 There you go, little guy.
你大老远地来喝口水 You came a long way for a drink of water.
你就是要人呵护 对吧... Just needed someone to look after you, that's...
我们必须回去 We have to go back.
自控 过来 是 长官 Auto, cne down here. Aye, aye, sir.
瓦力 WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E.
自控 伊娃找回了植物 启动立体侦测仪 Auto, EVE found the plant. Fire up the holo detector.
舰长 不麻烦您 让我来 Not necessary, Captain. You may give it to me.
我说 这次我自个儿来 舰长 You know what? I should do it myself. Captain.
长官 我坚持你得把它给我 Sir, I insist you give me the plant.
自控 让开 我们不能回家 Auto, get out of my way. We cannot go home.
你说什么? 为什么不能? 这是机密 舰长 What are you talking about? Why not? That is classified, Captain.
把植物给我 "机密"是什么意思? Give me the plant. What do you mean, "classified"?
在我面前 不准保留机密 You don't keep a secret from the captain.
把植物给我 Give me the plant.
告诉我机密 那植物 Tell me what's classified. The plant.
快说 这是命令 Tell me, Auto! That's an order.
是 长官 Aye, aye, sir.
巨购是您的超级购物中心 要什么有什么 # Buy N Large is your superstore We got all you need #
关掉音乐 Just cut it off, will you?
呃~ 自动导航系统 有坏消息 Hey, there, autopilots. Got some bad news.
呃... Um...
清理计划 Operation Cleanup has,
失败了 well, failed.
毒性污染度升高 生物已无法... Wouldn't you know, rising toxicity levels have made life
在地球生存 unsustainable on Earth.
"无法生存"? 什么? "Unsustainable"? What?
很不幸 我们不得不取消重新殖民计划 Darn it all, we're going to have to cancel Operation Recolonize.
所以... So,
不要改变航向 Just stay the course.
回去解决问题... Rather than try and fix this problem,
不如就留在太空吧 it'll just be easier for everyone to remain in space.
"不如"? "Easier"?
总统先生? 我认为... Mr. President? I think...
什么? 该结束了 Huh? Sir, time to go.
好 我宣布取消"A113"号命令 Okay. I'm giving Override Directive A 113.
完全进入自动导航 Go to full autopilot.
不要返回地球 Take control of everything, and do not return to Earth.
重复 不要返回地球 Repeat, do not return to Earth.
溜之大吉吧 Let's get the heck out of here.
现在把植物给我 Now, the plant.
不 等等 No. Wait a minute.
电脑 那讯息是什么时候传到这? Computer, when was that message sent out to the Axiom?
2110年收到 Message received in the year 2110.
几乎是...700年前啊 That's... That's nearly 700 years ago!
自控 现在情况不同 我们必须回去 Auto, things have changed! We've got to go back.
长官 命令是"不要返回地球" Sir, orders are "do not return to Earth."
但现在环境已经适合生存 你看这绿色植物还能生长 But life is sustainable now. Look at this plant. Green and growing.
活生生地证明他错了 这无关 舰长 It's living proof he was wrong. Irrelevant, Captain.
什么? 完全有关 那儿是我们的家 What? It's cnpletely relevant! Out there is our home.
家 自控 Home, Auto.
现在那儿有麻烦 我怎能坐视不管 And it's in trouble. I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我这辈子都坐着、视着 That's all I've ever done.
却什么都没管过 这浑蛋舰上的人统统跟我一样 That's all anyone on this blasted ship has ever done. Nothing!
在舰上你能活下去 On the Axiom you will survive.
我不光要活着 我要有人生 你必须服从我的指令 I don't want to survive. I want to live! Must follow my directive.
我是真理号的舰长 I'm the captain of the Axiom.
我们今天就回家 We are going home today.
打杂? GO 4?
喂 那不是... Hey! That's not...
这是叛变 伊娃 逮捕它 This is mutiny! EVE, arrest him.
伊娃 你立刻直接将植物 放进立体检测仪中 EVE, you are to put this plant straight in the holo detector.
不要 No!
伊娃? 瓦力 EVE? WALL E!
伊娃 EVE!
啊 瓦力 植物 Oh! WALL E, the plant!
瓦力 快扔过来 WALL E! Over here. Throw it.
伊娃 EVE!
把植物给我 Give me the plant.
瓦力 WALL E!
瓦力 WALL E!
通讯全部切断 All cnmunications are terminated.
你只能待在指挥舱 You are confined to quarters.
不要 你叛变 No! Mutiny!
叛变 Mutiny!
[重新启动]
瓦力? WALL E?
注意 启动真空清除 Caution. Activating airlock disposal.
瓦力 WALL E!
即将启动真空清除 Activating airlock disposal.
瓦力? WALL E?
伊娃 EVE.
瓦力 WALL E!
注意 即将启动真空清除 Caution. Activating airlock disposal.
即将启动真空清除 Activating airlock disposal.
瓦力 WALL E!
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
瓦力 WALL E.
完全清除干净 All clean. All clean.
我叫瓦力 WALL E.
我是毛毛 M O.
毛毛? 毛毛 M O? M O.
毛毛 M O.
指令 Directive.
指令 Directive.
地球 Earth.
地球 Earth.
地球 地球 Earth. Earth.
地球? 地球 Earth? Earth!
毛毛 瓦力 M O. WALL E!
[当心]
不对 Wrong.
[维修储物室]
[当心]
别动 我们目前有状况... Please hold. We are currently having...
伊娃 EVE!
糟糕 Whoops.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
这款式很适合你 That style suits you.
安全 Clear.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
不可能 Not possible. Caution. Rogue robots.
自控 自控 Auto! Auto!
叛变 叛变 Mutiny. Mutiny.
你这蠢蛋 Stupid wheel.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
当心 流氓机器人 Caution. Rogue robots.
植物 The plant!
现在看谁还(有电)能 We'll see who's powerless now.
测试 测试 启动了吗? Testing, testing. Is this thing on?
我是舰长 被锁在指挥舱 This is the captain. I am locked in my room.
伊娃 瓦力 把植物带去外舱甲板 EVE, WALL E, bring the plant to the lido deck.
我已经启动了立体侦测仪 现在 快 I'll have activated the holo detector. Now, hurry.
自控可能很快会把我切断... 停 Auto's probably going to cut me off... Halt.
停 Halt.
哇~ Oh, my.
安全 Clear.
停 停 Halt, halt.
[舰长公告]
自控 看我有什么 不可能 Look what I got, Auto. Not possible.
没错 就是这株植物 That's right. The plant.
想要 就来拿! 死鱼眼 You want it? Come and get it, blinky.
糟糕 No.
舰长 舰长 Captain? Captain?
我们走吧 Let go.
放手 我太重了 对吧? Let go. Too heavy for you? Huh?
下来 Get off.
别想甩掉我 独眼龙 You're not getting away from me, one eye.
下来 就这么点儿本事? Get off. Is that all you got?
停 Halt.
再近点儿 住手 That's it. A little closer. Cease and desist.
不妙 成啦 Not good. Got you.
保持冷静 保持冷静 Remain calm. Remain calm.
各位先生女士 我是舰长 Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
我们的自动导航系统 出了点小毛病 We're having a slight malfunction with the autopilot.
请保持冷静 Please remain calm.
够了 Enough.
怎么啦? 约翰? Hey. What? John?
不 不 不~ No! No, no, no!
抓住你了 I gotcha!
约翰 准备迎接孩子们 John, get ready to have some kids!
小心 啊~ Look out! Ah!
不好 No.
瓦力 WALL E!
不好 No!
糟糕 Oh, no!
自控 Auto?
瓦力 WALL E!
自控 你被解除职务 Auto, you are relieved of duty.
自控 你被解除职务 Auto, you are relieved of duty.
不要 No.
植物 植物 Plant! Plant!
外来污染物 Foreign contaminant.
植物 伊娃 Plant! EVE!
植物来源认证通过 Plant origin verified.
瓦力 WALL E.
航道转向地球 Course set for Earth.
10秒进入超跃度 9... Ten seconds to hyper jump. Nine...
不要 ... 8 ... No. ...eight...
瓦力 ... 7 6 5 4 ... WALL E! ...seven, six, five, four...
不好 瓦力 Oh, no. WALL E.
... 3 2 1 0 ...three, two, one, zero.
瓦力 WALL E!
瓦力 WALL E.
伊娃 EVE!
Huh?
瓦力 WALL E.
伊娃 EVE.
瓦力 WALL E?
沮丧时就穿上周日的盛装 # Put on your Sunday clothes when you feel down and out #
瓦力? WALL E?
瓦力 WALL E.
瓦力 WALL E!
伊娃 瓦力 EVE? WALL E?
伊娃 EVE!
那就是 # And that is all #
爱的真谛 # That love's about #
哇~ 不会吧 Whee! You're kidding!
走开 走开 Go, go, go. Go, go.
当时光流逝后 我们将会忆起 # And we'll recall When time runs out #
这叫做种树 This is called farming!
孩子们 将来你们可以种各种树 You kids are going to grow all kinds of plants.
蔬菜树 比萨树 Vegetable plants. Pizza plants!
回家真好 It's good to be home!
只消片刻 # Took a moment #
坠入情网 # to be loved #
一世之爱 # a whole life #
# long #
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
你知道你的双脚被系住 # Did you think that your feet had been bound #
被什么引力拉至地表? # By what gravity brings to the ground? #
你觉得被自己选择的未来所迷惑吗? # Did you feel you were tricked by the future you picked? #
那么 下来吧 # Well, cne on down #
所有的自然规律在高空都不适用 # All these rules don't apply When you're high in the sky #
所以 下来吧 # So cne on down #
下来吧 # Come on down #
你下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
没有比这儿更好的地方 # There's no better place to go #
我们上有山雪 # We got snow up on the mountains #
我们下有河川 # We got rivers down below #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
我们听到树梢的鸟语 # We hear the birds sing in the trees #
大地将被呵护 # And the land will be looked after #
我们在微风中播撒种子 # We'll send the seeds out in the breeze #
你觉得逃脱了世俗 # Did you think you'd escaped from routine #
用改变剧本与场景的方法? # By changing the script and the scene? #
不管你是什么样的人 # Despite all you made of it #
你总是害怕改变 # You're always afraid of the change #
其实你内心很有胆识 # You've got a lot on your chest #
就来当我的客人吧 # Well, you can cne as my guest #
那么 下来吧 # So cne on down #
下来吧 # Come on down #
我们将下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
没有比这儿更好的地方 # There's no better place to go #
我们上有山雪 # We got snow up on the mountains #
我们下有河川 # We got rivers down below #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
我们听到树梢的鸟语 # We hear the birds sing in the trees #
大地将被呵护 # And the land will be looked after #
我们在微风中播撒种子 # We'll send the seeds out in the breeze #
就像海里的鱼儿 # Like the fish in the ocean #
海也是我们的家 # We felt at home in the sea #
我们学习在美好的土地上生活 # We learned to live off the good land #
我们学习爬树 # We learned to climb up a tree #
我们双腿站着成长 # Then we got up on two legs #
但我们还想飞 # But we wanted to fly #
当我们把家弄乱了 # And when we messed up our homeland #
却远走高飞 # We set sail for the sky #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
没有比这儿更好的地方 # There's no better place to go #
我们上有山雪 # We got snow up on the mountains #
我们下有河川 # We got rivers down below #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
我们听到树梢的鸟语 # We hear the birds sing in the trees #
大地将被呵护 # And the land will be looked after #
我们在微风中播撒种子 # We'll send the seeds out in the breeze #
我们要下来 # We're cning down #
下到地球上 # Coming down to Earth #
就像出生的婴儿 # Like babies at birth #
来到这世界 # Coming down to Earth #
我们知是非和轻重 # We define new priorities #
这些是优点和美德 # These are extraordinary qualities #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
没有比这儿更好的地方 # There's no better place to go #
我们上有山雪 # We got snow up on the mountains #
我们下有河川 # We got rivers down below #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
我们听到树梢的鸟语# # We hear the birds sing in the trees #
大地将被呵护 # And the land will be looked after #
我们在微风中播撒种子 # We send the seeds out in the breeze #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
没有比这儿更好的地方 # There's no better place to go #
我们上有山雪 # We got snow up on the mountains #
我们下有河川 # We got rivers down below #
我们要下到地面 # We're cning down to the ground #
我们听到树梢的鸟语 # We hear the birds sing in the trees #
大地将被呵护 # And the land will be looked after #
我们在微风中播撒种子 # We send the seeds out in the breeze #
我们知是非和轻重 # We define new priorities #
这些是优点和美德 # These are extraordinary qualities #
能在地球上找到 # To find on Earth #
能在地球上找到 # To find on Earth #
能在地球上找到 # To find on Earth #

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制