欢乐好声音 中英文双语台词


各就各位 Places, everyone.
从前有一条 Once there was a way
通往家的路 to get back homeward
从前有一条 Once there was a way
回家的路 to get back home
睡吧 亲爱的宝贝别哭 Sleep pretty darling do not cry
我为你唱首摇篮曲 And I will sing a lullaby
就是此刻 This was it.
一切都从这个时候开始 The moment it all began.
一个平凡的小家伙在这一刻 The moment an ordinary little guy
爱上了这座剧院 fell in love with the theater.
包括这里的一切 Everything about it.
聚光灯 舞台布景的移动 The lights, the way the scenery moved,
甚至是味道 even the smell.
那年他才六岁 但是本来要当 He was only six years old, but his plans to becne
宇航员的远大理想 却在这一瞬间破灭了 the first koala bear in space were suddenly toast.
有的报纸说 Some folks may have said
他本是本市有史以来最杰出的经理 he grew up to be the greatest showman the city has ever seen.
也有的说他有远见 特立而独行 Some called him a visionary, a Maverick.
当然 也有的人说他是疯子 老顽固 sure, some folks said he was as crazy as he was stubborn,
但是我要说 奇迹可不是凭空砸到头上的 but I say wonder and magic don't cne easy, pal.
算了 反正已经盖棺定论了 And, oh, there would never be any doubt,
月伯乐的大名将重重的载入 the name buster moon would go down
娱乐业的史册 in entertainment history.
我绝对肯定 And I should know,
因为我就是月伯乐 月伯乐 because I am buster... Moon!
你给我出来 Open this door!
早上好 月伯乐先生 Good morning, Mr. moon.
蜥太太 外面这是什么情况? Miss crawly. What, uh... What's going on?
外面有一大群野兽闹着要见你呐 月伯乐先生 You got a lot of animals waiting to see you, Mr. moon.
是嘛? I do?
噢 我的天 来者不善啊 Holy moly, I really do.
他们都是上个剧组的舞台助理 Yeah, it's the stage crew from your last show.
说你的支票银行不认 They say their paychecks bounced.
告诉他们 我这就打电话 保证 Tell 'em I'll call up the bank and make sure
马上兑现 they're paid tout de suite.
哦 银行的朱迪思小姐 Oh, I got Judith from the bank
正好在二号线上等着呢 holding on line two right now, sir.
呃 那就以后再说 那… Um, actually, I'm gonna have to call her back. Oh.
我应该怎么跟她说? What should I tell her this time?
你就跟她说我去吃午饭了 Tell her buster moon is out to lunch.
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
出来 月伯乐 Come on, moon!
我知道你在里面 I know you're in there!
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
站在这舞池 我感到热血沸腾 my temperature is rising, got my feet on the floor
片名:欢乐好声音
想要尽兴的人们在疯狂摇摆 Crazy people rocking cause they wanting some more
让我过去 宝贝 我不知道你的能耐 Let me in baby, I don't know what you got
不过你最好悠着点 因为这地方太火热了 But you better take it easy cause this place is hot
真高兴我们能碰面 And I'm so glad we made it
真高兴我们能碰面 So glad we made it
你得给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) You got to gimme some lovin' (gimme, gimme some lovin')
给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) Gimme some lovin' (gimme, gimme some lovin')
每天都给我一点爱 Gimme some lovin' everyday
你可有过 In your mind
我们在一起 Could you ever be
念头吗? Really close to me?
你的笑容会给我提示 I can tell the way you smile
如果感觉有把握 那我就 If I feel that I could be certain then
我就会鼓起勇气对你吐露… I would say the things I want to say to...
我明明听到有歌声 Hmm, thought I heard someone singing there.
算了吧 Ah, whatever.
听着 别出来 Guys, listen. Stay where you are.
警察来了 The cops are here in...
干什么的? What are you...?
不许动 看我的 Hold it right there! Yeah, I'll get him!
快开车 Go, go, go!
强尼 你刚才在干什么 为什么不盯着点 Johnny, you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
对不起 爸爸 Sorry, dad.
我给你的面具呢? And where's your mask?
你可曾感觉像个塑料袋 Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
随风乱舞 Drifting through the wind
想重来一次 Wanting to start again
你可曾感到命如纸薄 Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
你们看 我是妈妈 Look at me. I'm mommy!
卡斯帕 从桌子上下来 Caspar, get off the table.
罗西塔 看见我的车钥匙了吗? Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
诺曼 告诉孩子们 Norman, would you please tell them
我唱歌可棒了 what a good singer I am?
没错 你以前是很棒 Oh, yeah, you were great, honey.
哦对了 洗手间的下水道又堵了 By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again.
晚上见 Bye, honey!
国庆那晚 Like the fourth of July
因为宝贝你… 'Cause baby you...
一 二 一 二 三 四 One, two. One, two, three, four!
我不想和你说话(你说什么?) I don't wanna talk to you (What did you say?)
我不想和你走在一起(快走开) I don't wanna walk with you (Outta my way)
我不想和你争吵(我没兴趣) I'm not gonna fight with ya (I don't wanna play)
我不需要任何人 I don't need anyone else
我喜欢独来独往 I live my life by myself
我受不了你说的每句话 I can't stand a thing that you say
我不想再听… I'm not listening any...
我的天呐 Oh, my gosh.
我还以为你俩真的是音乐家呢 I thought you guys said you were musicians.
我说亲爱的 Ash, babe,
我才是主唱懂吗? I'm the lead singer, okay?
你当好伴唱就行了 Just stick to the backing vocals.
对不起 我有点太兴奋了 Sorry, I... I get carried away.
我知道 我知道 Yeah, I know, right?
你这样会把歌彻底毁了 懂吗? It just kind of ruins my song, you know?
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝爷爷您福如东海 Happy birthday dear grandpa
寿比南山 Happy birthday to you
怎么了? What?
爷爷 许个愿吧 Come on, make your wish.
我希望你能加入个合唱团 I wish you'd join a choir.
或者一个当地的乐队 A local band or something.
我去过了 叭 I tried. Bah!
好了 老爸 您别提这事了 Hey, hey, dad, we've been over this.
她就是总害羞 怕什么? So she's a little shy. So what?
如果我有米娜这么好的嗓子 我早就是个超级巨星了 If I had a voice like meena's, I'd be a superstar by now!
就像这样… Just singing...
你当然没问题 快吹蜡烛吧 爷爷 Sure you would, Grandpa. Now blow out your candles.
一分钱? A penny?
真是岂有此理 How dare you!
好歹我也是林肯音乐学院混过的 I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music.
抱歉 我只有这么多了 Sorry, it's it's all i got right now.
只有这么多? Oh, is that so?
那就证明给我看 什么? All right, prove it, pal. What?
掏空口袋 快点 我掏… Empty your pockets right now. Trying to find...
这是什么鬼? 我给你掏… Wh what is this you got here? Just trying to find...
你在抽什么? What do you smoke out of this?
那是我治哮喘的 That's my inhaler.
啊哈 我就知道 Aha! I knew it!
看见了吧 You all saw it.
你们看见了吧 You all saw it right here.
这个大马猴在说谎 The monkey lied.
我把这个给忘了 I forgot I had that.
下次撒谎 找个比你更傻的 And next time, pick on someone your own size!
走吧 Bully!
好好看着点 Take care of her, will you?
别嫌这车旧 这家伙老值钱了 She may look old and rusty, but she is a classic.
听着 Okay, listen.
我们都知道现在这个剧院眼瞅着就要 We both know that my theater has been going through
关门大吉了 但是呢就像老话说的 some pretty rough times lately, but as the saying goes,
每片乌云都像是晴天 "for every cloud, a silver lining."
停停停 我们… Hup hup hup hup hup hup. We've got...
别激动 月伯乐 Hold on right there, buster.
我老爸一听是你 就跟我急了 My dad, he heard I was gonna see you today,
埃迪 告诉那只考拉 and he was all like, "Eddie, you tell that koala
休想让我再赞助他 "I'm not funding any more of those shows,
这是他原话 骗你是小狗 and that's final." Those were his words.
你爸说得没错 Well, your dad's right.
上演的剧目确实过时了 Those shows were the problem.
消耗战 罗西的谢幕 War of attrition. Rosie takes a bow.
我知道已经不受欢迎了 I mean, nobody wants to see that stuff anymore.
你说我该怎么办? So, what do I do?
退休? 不 Quit? No.
我要整个轰动全城的节目 你猜是什么 I give 'em a show they cannot resist, which is gonna be...
就再等一分钟 好吗 J just one more minute, s'il vous plat.
谢谢 Merci.
再不点菜 他就该翻脸了 Don't speak French. They speak English here.
听着 我的节目将会是 这里要有鼓声 Now, my next show is gonna be... drumroll, please...
一场大型歌手大赛 a singing cnpetition.
大型歌手大赛? A singing cnpetition?
现在谁还看这种东西? Who wants to see another one of those?
有人看 你难道忘了 Everyone! J j just think.
你的邻居 那个开杂货铺的 那个 Your neighbor, the the the grocery store manager,
那个公鸡叫什么 对 哦对 就是他 that that that chicken... right there!
我要让每个普通人都有机会 Everyone in this city gets a shot
成为明星 在我的舞台上表演 at being a star live on my stage.
月伯乐 你这个主意太荒唐了 Buster, this is a terrible idea.
不 根本不是 Oh, no, it's not.
真正的天才来自那些平民 Real talent from real life.
这正是观众们想看的 而我要为他们找出来 That's what audiences want, and I'm gonna give it to 'em!
我刚… All right, well...
我看我们还是快点走吧 C can we please just get out of here?
你不吃了? Don't you want to eat?
可是 我们哪个都吃不起 Yeah, but we can't afford any of this.
我早就知道 所以我… Yes, I know, and that's why...
带来了三明治 I brought sandwiches.
呃… Uh...
这里不让自带吃的 That's not allowed. Ugh.
怎么 你不喜欢花生酱和果冻吗 What, you don't like peanut butter and jelly?
稍等一下 先生 瞧 Excuse me, sir. Okay, look.
我还带了香蕉 奶酪 I got cream cheese, i got banana...
没事吧? 没事 好极了 You okay? Yep. Never better.
蜥太太? Miss crawly?
你好 Hello?
您是哪位? Uh, who is it?
是我 It's me.
你的老板 伯乐先生 Your boss, Mr. moon.
你好 伯乐先生 听好了 Oh, hello, Mr. moon. There we go.
我需要你现在把我说的这条消息 Now, I need you to add the following information
用传单的形式打印出来 好的 to our publicity flyers. Yes, sir.
歌手大赛的获奖者 The winner of the singing contest
将会得到一笔巨额的奖金 will receive a grand prize of...
935 少了点 $935.
嗯 凑个整数 Hmm. Gonna need more than that.
等一下 Just a second.
这个 There.
这个 There!
一千美元大奖 $1,000.
听到了吗? 呃 一千美元… You got that? Uh, $1,000...
噢 噢 Oh! Oh!
把所有的纸都印上 Print 'em up on every single sheet
让这个消息传遍大街小巷 of paper we have left and let's spread the word
懂吗? right away, okay?
懂 懂了 Yes, uh, yes, sir.
出来 别给我找麻烦 Oh, okay. Come on out of there.
大奖 十万美元
清新的改革之风 Ah, the winds of change.
嗯 等节目火了 Yep, when this show's a hit,
要把大楼重新粉刷一遍 I'm gonna get you a fresh coat of paint.
都印好了吗 蜥太太? How are we doing with those flyers, miss crawly?
好了 全都准备好了 Oh, yes, sir. We're all good to go here.
小心 不 不 不 不 不 Miss crawly, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
对不起 老板 Oopsie Daisy.
说不定 这是老天在帮我呢 Oh, well, I guess that's one way to spread the word.
嘿 兰斯 你看这个 Hey, Lance, look at this.
嘿 爱西 嘿 Ash, babe, hey!
你收钱了 对 You make a withdrawal! Yeah.
米娜 Meena!
嘿 嘿 嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你眼瞎了? What do you think you...?
是啊 对 Uh huh. Yeah.
该出去工作了 Let's go to work.
给老蜥蜴发个信号 And cue the crazy old lizard.
早上好 月伯乐先生 Good morning, Mr. moon.
确实不错 蜥太太 Indeed it is, miss crawly.
你万事如意 Top of the morning to you.
我给你煮了杯咖啡 I made you some coffee.
是吗 咖啡呢? You did? Where is it?
刚才爬楼梯爬得渴了 我就喝了 Oh, I got a little thirsty on the way up those stairs.
我现在能把门打开了吗? 开门? Shall I go open the doors now? The doors?
来参加海选的动物都排成长龙了 Well, you've got a lot of animals waiting in line
月伯乐先生 to audition, Mr. moon.
是吗? I do?
我的天啊 还真是啊 Holy moly, I really do.
我对天发誓 我真的没开玩笑 埃迪 I swear to you, Eddie, this is no joke.
不信 你自己来看看 Look, just get down here and see for yourself.
我得走了 I gotta go.
太好了 蜥太太 This is it, miss crawly.
拖着你的大尾巴 下楼去把所有剧院的门都打开 Get your scaly tail downstairs and throw those doors open wide.
开始 请按顺序进场 Okay, uh, one at a time, please.
安静点 Calm down.
你的爱令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now your love's
我如此疯狂的爱着 Got me looking so crazy right now
你的爱抚令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
你的爱抚令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now
Rah rah ah ah ah!
Ro mah ro mah mah
Gaga oh la la!
我想要与你共谱一场罗曼死 Want your bad romance
还不如跳一跳 Might as well jump.
拜 伊基 拜 佩里 拜 卡拉 Bye, iggy. Bye, Perry. Bye, Carla.
拜 盖尔 拜 罗里 拜 米基 bye, Gail. Bye, Rory. Bye, Mickey.
拜 莫 拜 纳尔逊 拜 汉娜 Bye, moe. Bye, Nelson. Bye, Hannah.
拜 泰丝 拜拜 卡斯帕 Bye, Tess. Bye bye, caspar.
噗 Phew!
宝贝 你如同… 的玫瑰之吻 Baaaaby, I cnpare you to a kiss from a rose on...
L.U.C.K.
L.U.C.K.
我的鞋子真好看 我的鞋子真漂亮 I love my shoes, I love my shoes,
來吧 我的爱人 來吧 來吧 我的爱人 Come my lady. Come, cne my lady
你是我的蝴蝶 我的甜心宝贝 You're my butterfly. Sugar baby
我们再来听听其他参赛者的想法 Uh, let's hear from a few more of the folks in line.
哦 你为什么参赛? 我是一家大型制药厂 What about you, sir? Well, Bob, I'm a lab technician
的实验室技术员 for a leading pharmaceutical cnpany,
但是我天生一副好嗓子 but I was born with a gift.
我是天生的歌唱家 And that gift is to sing.
plav daa shree, loh ku pah,
dav du sah! soo da li dwee daht, soo da li doo ton plah blah
我勒个去 这臀部真丰满 Oh my gosh, Look at her butt
我勒个去 这臀部真… Oh my gosh, Look at her...
我喜欢独来独往 I live my life by myself
我受不了你说的每句话 I can't stand a thing that you say
我不想再听了 I'm not listening anyway!
耶 Yeah
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
嘿 爸爸 我出去一下 Oi, dad. Just going out.
别太晚了 一会儿弟兄们就来了 Well, don't be long. I got the gang cning over.
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
实话告诉你们 来的大部分都是 Well, look, I mean, I'm sure you're gonna get a lot
五音不全的菜鸟 只会说 of namby pamby animals in here saying things like,
输赢无所谓 "oh, it's not winning.
重在参与之类的屁话 It's the taking part that counts."
拉倒吧 我可不是 Yeah, yeah. Not me, pal. I'm here to win.
这笔奖金是我的 That prize, it's mine.
人们总说 哟 傻蛋 你长的真怪啊 People say "Yo, Humpty, you're really funny lookin'"
我不介意 因我吃得开 That's alright cause I get things cookin'
朝九晚五 Workin' 9 to 5
想的话就一起跳舞吧 We can dance if we want to
Aserej, ja de je de jebe tu de...
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
所以 我要奔驰如风 So I'll ride like the wind
奔驰如… Ride like...
本 我们俩无需再找了 Ben, the two of us need look no more
这不是爱 浅显易懂 This ain't love it's clear to see
但亲爱的 请陪着我 But darling, stay with me
哇 谢谢你 强尼 Wow! Thank you, Johnny.
好的 下一位 Okay, next up,
上场的是米娜 祝你好运 we have meena. Good luck out there.
好 加油 加油 不紧张 不紧张 All right, cne on. Here we go. Come on, you can do it.
不紧张 You can do it. Okay...
不好意思 Oh, I'm s... Oh, I'm sorry. Uh...
没事儿 别紧张 好吗 别紧张 Okay. Hey, it's all right. You know, it's all right.
开始吧 米娜 Take it away, meena.
呃… 好的 Uh... okay. Uh...
嗯… 呃… 开始唱吧 Mmm... um... Anytime, now.
可以开始了吗? Do you want to start over?
好了 就这样吧 All right, enough of that.
别耽误功夫了 That's quite enough of that.
下去 别磨蹭 That's it. Come on.
下台吧 小妹妹 Off the stage, Helga.
又是个菜鸟 谢谢 Go on. You're useless. Thanks.
来吧 看我的 音乐 Right. Here we go. Hit it!
每次一下雨 Every time it rains
那都是上天的眷顾 It rains pennies from heaven
你不会不知道每朵云彩都… Don't you know each cloud contains...
你只需点燃光亮 You just gotta ignite the light
让它闪耀 And let it shine
就像在七月四日 Just own the night
国庆那晚 Like the fourth of July
因为宝贝你就是一支烟火 'Cause baby you're a firework
好了 这是最后一个了 月伯乐先生 Okay, that's everyone, Mr. moon.
好吧 让大家 Whew! All right, call everyone
都回到台上来 我要宣布… back to stage, miss crawly, and let's get...
喂喂 Hello!
参赛选手都回到台上来 好吗? Uh, can I have everybody back to stage, please?
待会儿我要宣布入围的名单 Everyone cne back to stage for selection.
好了 谢谢你 蜥太太 Okay. Thank you, miss crawly.
不用客气 月伯乐先生 You're welcne, Mr. moon.
好了 All right.
现在 我宣布… Let's see, now.
入围的是… I'll take...
你们三个 耶 太好了 You guys. Yes!
你们俩谁是女生? And which one of you is the girl?
哈哈 太好笑了 Ha ha. Very funny.
虽然吵得要命 但是前途不可限量 "Loud and horrible, but shows promise."
恭喜你入围 Welcne to the show.
酷 小菜一碟 Cool. I guess we could hang.
不 不 我只要她 不要你 No, no. I just want her, not you.
什么? What?
好了 剩下的诸位 All right, the rest of the group acts,
谢谢你们的参与 thank you so much.
请不要难过 选手们 Oh, don't feel bad, folks.
你们每位都可以享受现场决赛 There will be a ten percent discount
9折的门票 on tickets for everyone.
谢谢 我心领了 Yeah, sure, thanks a lot.
咱们走吧 爱西 Let's get out of here, ash.
爱西? Ash?
呃 好的 Uh, yeah...
好的 我们走 Yeah, let's go.
各位独唱歌手 Okay, soloists.
强尼 迈克 皮特 理查德 丹尼尔 还有雷 Johnny, Mike, Pete, Richard, Daniel and ray.
迈克 Mike!
呼呼 瓦尔兹 Ooh hoo hoo! Wowza!
不赖 老兄 你入围了 I've gotta have you in my show.
谢了 你真是内行 Oh, I... if you insist.
还有你 皮特 And I'll take Pete...
呜呼 耶 Ooh, yeah!
另外 最后一个 And one more.
让我想想 Let me see, now.
我的天呐 太抱歉了 Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry.
我今天是怎么了? Oh, what is wrong with me?
谢谢你今天的参与 Um, thanks for cning, Richard.
嗷… Oh...
怎么了 亲爱的 Oh, my... ray!
你怎么样? Are you all right?
我送你去医院 先挺住啊 Just hang in there, ray. I got you.
好了 我的决定是… Okay, then I'll take...
丹尼尔 谢谢强尼 Daniel. Thank you, Johnny.
丹尼尔 听到了吗? Daniel, can you hear me?
你也入围了 You're in the show!
什么? What?
你在跟我说话吗? Are you talking to me?
是的 Yes.
我刚才说 你已经… I was saying that you are in...
天呐 累死我了 Oh, geez, this is gonna drive me nuts.
强尼 你入围了 别走了 Johnny, get back here. You're in.
谢谢 丹尼尔 拜拜 Thank you, Daniel. Good bye.
太好了 Yes!
好了 以上就是入围歌手 Okay. That's everyone on my list.
噢 糟糕 Um, wait a second.
落了罗西塔 Rosita.
罗西塔还在这儿吗? 我在 Rosita still here? Oh, yes.
我在 我在这儿 Yes, I'm here.
罗西塔 罗西塔 罗西塔 Rosita, Rosita, Rosita.
你有天籁般的声音 就是形象上 Great set of pipes, but boring to watch.
我知道 I knew it.
所以 我该怎么办呢 So, what should I do?
我想我可以给你找个搭档 I could partner you up with gunter.
甘特 你还在吗 Gunter! Where are you?
耶 耶 我还在呢 Ja! Ja! This is me.
耶 Ja!
他会是舞台上的亮点 It's gonna spice things up on stage.
等等 你想让我跟他一起? Wait. You want us to sing together?
耶 我们可以一起的 你就瞧好了 Ja! The two of us together, you joking me?
我们一定会很火辣的 We're going to be spicy, no?
那个考拉是个蠢货 宝贝 That koala's a fool, Sherry Anne.
早晚有一天你会成明星的 You are going to be a star one day!
你来晚了 伙计 Auditions are over, pal.
名单已经宣布了 好的… Show's already been cast. Okay...
各位 你们就是最终的幸运儿 You are my chosen few.
耶 Yes!
加油吧 朋友们 This is it, folks.
这个时刻将决定我们一生的命运 A defining moment in all of our lives.
呃 抱歉 姑娘们 Um, no. No, no, no, not you guys.
我们已经有一个最佳组合了 I dismissed all of the group acts already.
你们回家吧 You... you can go home.
我们愿意为你再唱一次 われわれはあなたのために再び歌います
不不不 实在抱歉 Look, look, look, I I'm really sorry,
参赛的名额真的已经满了 but all of the slots are filled.
我们愿意为你再唱一次 われわれはあなたのために再び歌います
不不不 等等 No, no, no, no, listen.
闪亮 闪亮 闪亮 幸运 幸运 幸运 きらきらキラー ハッピーハッピーハッピー
等一下 不行 No in show.
未来一定是 快… 未来はほら ラッ...
再见啦 Good bye bye.
蜥太太 Miss crawly!
好了 姑娘们 别捣乱 Come on, you guys, out... out of here.
好了 离开舞台 快走 Come on, off the stage.
谢谢你们啦 嘿 伯乐 Thank you so much. Hey, moon.
这是什么?这里面真的有奖金吗? What's the story? Is the prize really inside this thing?
奖金?当然啦 The prize? Oh, sure.
全在里面了 Yes, it's all... It's all in there.
那打开看看 Well, open it, will you?
我还从来没有见过十万块钱呢 I want to see what $100,000 looks like.
真的 打开吧 伯乐先生 我也是 Yeah, go on. Open it, Mr. moon Me, too.
当然 马上打开 Sure, I'll open it.
什么 你说多少钱? Wait. What did you say?
他刚才说十万美元 He said $100,000.
十万 A hundr...
啊 Uh...
我忘带钥匙了 I forgot my keys.
我马上回来 Koala be right back.
再说一次 蜥太太 For the last time, miss crawly,
我真的不会开除你 I'm not going to fire you.
拜托你别哭了 好不好 Now, would you pull yourself together,
另外请你擤擤鼻子 and please blow that nose of yours.
不不不 别在这儿啊 No, no, no, not in here.
请到外面去 对不起 Blow it outside. I'm sorry, Mr. moon.
谢谢 伯乐 饶了她吧 Thank you. Buster, what do you expect?
她看着都有两百岁了 埃迪 求求你了 She's like 200 years old. Eddie, please, look.
跟你老爸说说 借我点钱 If if your folks could just loan me the money until...
借你十万美元?月伯乐 这怎么可能 $100,000? Buster, cne on.
我想想 想想 想想 Hoo! I gotta think. I've gotta think.
想想 想想 车到山前 I've gotta think. I've got to cne up
必有路 不如趁这个机会 with a solution... Look, maybe it's time
转行干别的吧 to stop thinking and it's time to just move on.
这座剧院是你的 I mean, this theater of yours,
完全可以卖个好价钱 you could get some decent money for it and...
也许我们可以一块干点什么 I don't know, maybe we could do something together.
干什么?整天在家打游戏吗 What? What, sit around playing video games?
看看 这是什么? Do you know what that is?
一个水桶? Uh, it's a bucket?
对 知道为什么这放一个水桶吗? Yes, and do you know why i have this bucket?
这房子漏雨吗? 'Cause the roof is leaking?
不 那才是接漏雨的 No, that's the bucket for the leak.
我留着这东西 是因为它是我父亲的 I have this one 'cause it belonged to my father.
靠我父亲30年如一日 Every day for 30 years,
辛辛苦苦洗车赚的钱 he worked his tail off washing cars
我才有了今天这个地方 just so I could buy this place.
30年如一日 Every day, Eddie.
就是为了我 Just for me.
你爸爸好伟大啊 Sounds like a great dad.
先顾眼前吧? So, how do you want to handle this?
月伯乐先生 银行的朱迪思小姐来电话 Oh, Mr. moon, I got Judith from the bank
在二号线上 holding on line two again.
那我只能豁出去了 Well, there's only one thing I can do.
各位歌手 听好了 Okay, everybody, listen up.
嘘 嘘 你们可以回家了 Shh, shh, shh. I gotta send you all home.
现在 Right now.
什么? 没错 What? Yep.
我父亲过去经常跟我说 'Cause, like my dad used to say,
晚上睡个好觉 白天才有精神工作 "get a good night's sleep and do a great day's work."
明白了吗 That's right.
明天早上一睁眼 我们就开始排练 Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning.
如果你们想成为明星 赢得十万美元 And if you want to becne stars and win 100 grand,
那就要比一生中的任何时刻 then you better be ready to work harder
都要玩命努力 than you've ever worked in your lives.
所以去睡个好觉 做一个大大的好梦 So get some sleep and dream big dreams.
闪亮 闪亮 闪亮 幸运 幸运 幸运 きらきらキラー ハッピーハッピーハッピー
蜥太太 Miss crawly!
未来一定是 快乐 快乐 快乐 未来はほら ラッキーラッキーラッキー
好了 Okay, cne on.
你们别闹了 That's enough now.
出去 离开舞台 Come on, off the stage. Please.
做一个大大的好梦? 怎么样 很励志吧? Dream big dreams? I know, it's good, right?
那十万美元怎么办? What about the 100 grand?
别担心 埃迪 Don't you worry, Eddie.
车到山前必有路 There's got to be a way to get it.
什么?月伯乐 你就别做梦了 What? Buster, no, listen to me!
这么做根本拯救不了你的剧院 This show is not gonna save your theater.
你已经一败涂地了 You're at rock bottom, pal.
对 可你知道一败涂地 Yep, and you know what's great
有什么好处吗? about hitting rock bottom, Eddie?
那就是只剩一件事可以做 There's only one way left to go,
就是绝地反击 and that's up.
那几个幸运儿正在离开我身后的剧院 And you can see the lucky few leaving the theater behind me.
现在我们回到直播间 Now back to you in the studio, John.
噢 亲爱的 不要再哭了 好吗 Oh, honey, please don't cry.
失败一次没什么 You are not a failure.
以后还有机会 There'll be other chances.
你… 可恶 一定是见鬼了 You just... Bah! The heck there will!
爸爸 别这样 Dad, please.
米娜 你真的想参加吗? Come on! Don't you want this?
我想 可是搞砸了 Well, sure, but I messed it up.
那你明天就去跟他们说 Then you gotta go back there tomorrow and say,
伯乐先生 我命令你让我再试唱一次 "Mr. moon, I demand you let me re audition!"
说得要霸气 让他知道你不是好惹的 Be confident! Show 'em you ain't gonna be pushed around!
你听懂了吗 米娜? You got that, meena?
呃… 很好 Um... Good!
我要去吃点心了 Now, go get my cocoa.
我不会为了出名而背叛朋友 I won't sell out for nobody
不会去盲目跟风 Won't follow no fool
别唱了 其实这完全是为了我们 Would you stop? I'd only be doing it for us.
是吗? Oh, really?
是的 当然了 Yes, really.
如果我赢了奖金 我们就可以 If I won that money, we could build
建立录音棚 成立唱片公司 our own recording studio, start our own label.
到时候 全世界都能听到你的歌了 I mean, the whole world would get to hear your songs.
嘿 等一下 Hey! Uh, just a min...
等一下 Oh, oh, wait. W wait!
噢 瞧… Oh, look at...
我认识你们老板 I know Derek, the manager.
他会让我进的 让开 He'll vouch for me. Come on!
嘿 马里奥 Hey, Mario.
你还好吗? How's it going?
这是什么世道 Oh, for crying out loud.
连狗熊都可以进去 Oh, yeah, oh, let the bears in.
看 狗熊都进去了 Let the bears in. Fine.
他来了 There he is!
我给你个大大的惊喜 儿子 I got a surprise for you, my son.
什么事? What's that?
再给他讲一讲 好吧 Tell him the plan. Right.
有一条装着2500万黄金的船 We've been told there's a ship carrying 25 million in gold,
今天晚上要在这儿靠岸 gonna dock at night right here.
保安在这儿 还有这儿 With the usual guards here and here.
可走运的是 这里刚好有个检修井 But, lucky for us, there's a sewer right under here.
我们得手以后就从这儿走人 So the getaway driver meets us here.
这次接应的重任就拜托给你了 儿子 And that is gonna be you this time, Johnny.
啊 什么 你让我开车? 对 What? You want... You want me to drive? Yeah.
我儿子终于可以大显身手了 It's time my boy had a proper role in the gang, eh?
等等 等等 爸爸 Hang on, hang on, dad.
以前都是巴里开车 Barry's always been our driver.
你并不介意 Barry don't mind.
对吧 巴里? Do you, Barry?
对 我不介意 你看 No. No, that's fine. Yeah.
那 那条船靠岸的时间是几点? So... so, when exactly is this ship cning in, then?
我们也不知道 We ain't got a date yet.
我们不会等太久吧? Probably won't be for a while, though, will it?
你担心什么?这是我们最后一趟买卖 What do you care? It's the last job we ever need to do.
等船一到就下手 When it cnes in, we go.
懂吗? Right?
好吧 Great.
我知道了 Can't wait.
嗨 Um, hi.
我看了应征广告 I saw your ad in the paper.
是的 就两个星期 帮我带带孩子 Yes, I need a nanny just for a couple of weeks.
你愿意?太好了 You can? Great.
哦 孩子? Oh, the kids?
对 他们都很乖 Yes, they're wonderful.
我有25个 They... yeah, I have 25.
不 我没有骗你 No, I'm... I'm not joking.
他们真的都很乖 Um, but they're really no problem...
喂?喂? hello? Hello?
晚安 妈妈 Good night, mommy.
嘿 会开得怎么样? Hey. How was the big meeting?
糟糕透了 是吗? That bad, really?
我正有件大喜事要告诉你 Well, I have something really exciting to tell you.
你做的菜总是那么好吃 Mmm. You make the best pie, honey.
老公 我知道这很突然 Listen, Norman, i know it's short notice,
不过明天我确实需要个帮手 but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow
因为… 你肯定不相信我都做了什么 because... well, you are not gonna believe what I did today.
老公 你在听我说吗 Norman, are you listening to me?
明天早上一睁眼 我们就开始排练 Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning,
所以去睡个好觉 做一个大大的好梦 so get some sleep and dream big dreams.
嗯 Hmm.
早上好 孩子们 Good morning, everybody.
全体起床 然后去吃早饭 Now, I want you all dressed before breakfast.
吃早饭 Breakfast!
罗西塔 看见我的车钥匙了吗 Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
钥匙在你左手的口袋里 Don't forget, your keys are in your coat pocket.
找到了 Oh, I found 'em.
再见 亲爱的 再见 老公 Bye, honey. Bye, Norman.
准备上学了 Time for school.
拜 伊基 拜 佩里 拜 卡拉 Bye, iggy. Bye, Perry. Bye, Carla.
拜 盖尔 拜 罗里 拜 米基 拜 莫 Bye, Gail. Bye, Rory. Bye, Mickey. Bye, moe.
拜 纳尔逊 拜 汉娜 拜 泰丝 拜 凯莉 Bye, Nelson. Bye, Hannah. Bye, Tess. Bye, Kelly.
拜 乔治 拜 安迪 拜 弗雷迪 Bye, George. Bye, Andy. Bye, Freddy.
拜拜 卡斯帕 Bye bye, caspar.
这次比赛就好比一场战争 This contest is war.
这个舞台就是你们的战场 This stage is the battlefield.
你们的歌声就是你们的武器 Your song is your weapon.
你们只有一次机会征服台下的观众 Now, you only get one shot to blow that audience away,
所以你们要慎重选择 so choose carefully from the list of songs
我为你们列的曲目 I've selected for each of you.
你和你的男朋友沟通好了吗 Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours.
兰斯是个艺术家 Lance is an artist,
其实我并不指望你能够理解他 but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
没错 我确实理解不了他 You're right. I don't understand that at all.
另外 你们会看到每首歌的旁边还有我对服装 Now, you'll notice each list also includes my costume
和表演方面的建议 and performance suggestions.
好了 蜥太太会带你们去练功房 Okay? Miss crawly will show you to your rehearsal spaces.
大家开始行动吧 Now, let's get to work.
等一下 伯乐先生 Excuse me, Mr. moon?
你是想让我 For some reason, it says here
一边弹钢琴一边唱歌 是吧? that I should be playing the piano?
是的 你想想看 一个大个子 Yes, just imagine... big, soulful guy like you
深情款款的弹着钢琴 tenderly playing the keys.
保准鸡皮疙瘩掉一地 There'll be goose bumps everywhere.
可我从来没摸过钢琴 Well, I haven't played piano since I was a kid.
蜥太太 给我找个钢琴老师 Miss crawly, we're gonna need some piano lessons over here.
是 先生 上楼去 我马上就安排 Yes, sir! Up the stairs. I'll be right along.
皮特 你用这些 And, Pete, you're in here.
遵命 伯乐先生 You got it, Mr. moon.
好好反省吧 嘿 嘿 嘿 Check your ego, man. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
别吵了 别吵了 别吵了 哼 Break it up, break it up, break it up. Oh, yeah?
要怪就怪他 是他挑起来的 Tell ricki. He started it.
怎么样 这个队是我组起来 That's right. Just like I started this band.
队长是我 知道吗 My band, Howie.
请你恕罪 殿下 Oh, forgive me, your highness.
好了 别吵了 Guys, cne on.
停 停 停 停 停 嘿 你们出去 No, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey. Out. Get out of here.
如果改变常识 常识を变えたら
为什么叮铃叮铃咚 どうしてにんじゃりばんばん
好了 消消气 Look, just calm down
开始选歌吧 and pick a song.
如果我们分工合作 I think we'll probably have
我负责唱 你负责跳 我们赢的 a better chance of winning if I do the singing part
可能性会大一些 and leave the dancing part to you.
你在开玩笑吗 Bah! Are you joking me?
你只需要一段爆炸的音乐来热热身而已 You are just in need of, like, a super cool warm up.
来吧 我们把衣服 Come on, let's take off
脱掉 these clothes.
没这个必要吧 That... that is not necessary.
哇 Oh!
这样太暴露了 That is a lot of skin.
我说你不要这么老土嘛 Ah, don't you look so worried face.
我还给你准备了一件同款的 I've got one for you, too.
嘿 肥猪 Hey, porky!
你给我小点声 抱歉 Keep it down, will you? Sorry.
嘿 伯乐 你推荐的歌不对 Hey, moon, you gave me the wrong list.
廉价的流行歌曲不是我的风格 Cheesy pop's not exactly my style.
风格 这可提醒我了 Style. I'm glad you brought that up.
你就穿 Now, let's see.
这件 There.
这颜色绝配 太适合你了 Isn't this a great color for you?
拉倒吧 真是辣眼睛 I can't tell. It's melting my eyes.
你有没有黑色的? 黑色的? You got anything in black? Black?
让观众看到一个黑寡妇? What, you want everyone to think you're going to a funeral?
还是做作的艺术家? You think you're some kind of artsy fartsy type?
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no.
有啦 流行乐团小公主 Bingo! Pop star Princess!
这是比赛的一部分吗? Is this part of the cnpetition?
各位 各位 不要惊慌 Okay, everybody, don't panic.
不要惊慌 什么情况? Don't panic. What's going on?
怎么了 蜥太太 Talk to me, crawly.
我们上次交电费是什么时候 月伯乐先生? When did we last pay the power cnpany, Mr. moon?
啊 别乱摸了 Oh, for Pete's sake.
别担心 朋友们 Okay, don't worry, everybody.
这件事交给我处理 I will take care of this.
你们要继续排练 In the meantime, you will continue
盲练 to rehearse in the dark.
什么? 我什么都看不见了 What? But I can't see anything.
别担心 罗西塔 Don't you worry, Rosita.
我带着荧光棒呢 I have glow sticks.
很好 利用这个时间正好消除 Great. Use this time to shake off
彼此之间的陌生感 我马上回来 those first day inhibitions, and I'll be right back.
这叫什么事儿啊 好了 执行命令 You gotta be kidding me. Okay, you heard him.
赶紧排练吧 Back to work now.
快点 动起来 Come on, everybody.
喔 Whoa!
对不起 老宝贝 Sorry, old girl.
我会修好你的 I'll fix that.
伯乐先生? Mr. moon?
你可能不记得我了 You you probably don't remember me,
我昨天参加过歌手海选 but I I auditioned yesterday, and I...
小妹妹 Hey, listen.
你能够到上面那个平台吗? Do you think maybe you could reach the ledge?
是那个吗? Th that ledge?
哇哦 Whoa!
我说你的鼻子还真给力 Whoa, that's a heck of a trunk you've got there.
多谢了 孩子 Thanks a lot, kid.
伯乐先生? Uh, Mr. moon?
我 我叫米娜 我给你做了个蛋糕 M my name is meena, and I baked a cake for you,
您能不能… 再给我一次 and, uh... uh, I was wondering if you'd maybe give me
试唱的机会 等一下 a second chance to... Just a moment, please.
我马上下来 Be right with you.
总算亮了 Yay! It's about time.
强尼 Johnny...
小心碰头 小妹妹 Yep, mind your head here.
麻烦帮我拉一下布景开关 好吗? Hey, can you pull up that scenic cable?
您说这个? 对 就是那个 You mean this? Yes, that's it.
很好 Great!
还有剧场照明 And the house lights?
哇 Wow.
哈 我知道 Ah, I know.
很漂亮 是吧? Beautiful, isn't she?
所以 You know what, kid?
你想加入我们这个节目吗? How would you like to be a part of this show?
真的吗 Really? Wait.
噢 天呐 我正想问你这件事 Oh, my gosh, I was just gonna ask about that.
太好了 我正需要一个舞台助理 Great. 'Cause I could really use a stagehand.
舞台助理? Stagehand?
可是… 我知道 别担心 But... Ah, don't worry about it.
一会儿你就全会了 You're gonna pick it up in no time.
我亲自教你 跟我来 I'll teach you everything i know. Follow me.
这些是练功房和化妆间 These are the rehearsal spaces and dressing rooms,
从这儿上去是操作间和主管办公室 and up here we got workshops and the main office.
手抬起来 Up in the air!
再摸摸脚 Touch your toes!
好棒啊 Awesome.
好棒? Awesome?
你应该说烂到了家才对 Yeah, I think the word you're after is "awful."
我这么说算是客气了 And that's me restraining myself.
全是滥竽充数的蹩脚货 There's not an ounce of talent between 'em.
蹩脚货 实话告诉你 Not an ounce. In fact, you know what?
这笔钱已经是我的囊中之物了 I think that prize is as good as mine already.
我说的是真的 过几天我将拿到 Yes, indeed, uh, i am about to cne
一笔非常 非常大的巨款 into a very, very large sum of money.
准确的说是十万美元的巨款 $100,000, to be precise.
真的啊? Well, is that so?
既然如此 先生 你应该持有一张我行的白金信用卡 In that case, sir, you'll be wanting our platinum card.
油太贵 他们只能开到那算哪了 Gas so high got em' riding on E
老爸要买鞋穿 孩子要买吃的 Daddy needs shoes and kids gotta eat
他们可以花光我的钱 They can have every last penny on me
Swizzy和我驾着兰博基尼去兜风 Me and Swizzy rollin' in the Lambo
在座位上回想当初身无分文的时光 Sit back reminiscin' when I never had no dollas
我有点想送出一百万的钞票 I think I might give away a million bucks
我有点想送出一辆崭新的卡车 I think I might give away a brand new truck
嘿 大哥 又见面了 Well, well, well, hello again.
因为我很快活 嗯 我很快活 因为我很快活 'Cause I feel good, yeah I feel good, 'cause I feel good
欧 天呐 这些歌 Oh, man, these are, like,
简直就是对音乐的亵渎 the cheesiest songs of all time.
我知道 I know, right?
说真的 我甚至都想自己动手写首歌了 I mean, I was even thinking of writing my own song instead.
等等 你说什么? Wait, what?
你自己写歌? 嗯 对啊 Your own song? Well, yeah.
我劝你如果想拿下那笔钱 Look, if you want to win that money,
最好还是听那只考拉的话 just do what the koala says.
什么意思 你认为我没有那个能力吗? Why? You think I can't write my own song?
不 不 我就是说说 Whoa, whoa. I'm just saying,
歌不是谁都可以写的 宝贝 not everyone can write songs, okay?
这事儿看着挺简单的 I know I make it look easy, babe,
其实不然 but it's not.
米娜回来了 Oh, here she is.
大家安静 别说话 Quiet down, everybody.
怎么样 米娜 你入围了吗? So, meena, are you in the show?
呃… 是的 差不多 不过… Uh... well, yeah, kind of, but...
她成功了 She did it!
我真是为你骄傲 我太激动了 Oh, I'm so proud of you, i could pop!
我生日上许的愿望实现了 That's my birthday wish cning true right there!
加油啊 米娜 我爱你 米娜 Way to go, meena! Oh, meena, we love you!
妈妈 Mom...
搞什么啊? 等等 等等 What the heck? Wait a minute, wait a minute.
没事 别生气孩子 是奶奶 Don't be mad, okay? It was your grandma.
把你参加选秀的事告诉街坊的 She told the whole street about your audition.
妈妈 听我说 嘘 嘘 少说话 宝贝 Mom, no, wait. Shh, shh. Shush, baby.
你得省着点嗓子 You need to save that singing voice of yours.
从现在起 So, from now on,
只要点头或者摇头就行 好吗? just nod or shake your head, okay?
怎么样 老爸? How was that, dad?
拐弯的时候还是太面了 强尼 You're still too soft on them corners, Johnny.
要快 要猛 You got to attack 'em.
换挡也不利索 And you're crunching the gears.
我说过 换挡的时候要顺… I told you, you got to be gentle with the...
把它关上 吵死了 Look, turn that down.
嘿 Oi!
老子还没说完呢 Listen to your father!
你转弯太面了 强尼 "Too soft on the corners, Johnny."
你做得都不对 强尼 "You're not doing it right, Johnny."
加油 强尼 "Speed up, Johnny."
按我教的开 "Do it like I showed you."
哇哦 Whoa!
死了? Dad?
天呐 我把他撞死了 Oh, no. I've run over my dad.
这还像点样子 Now, that is more like it.
从此以后 三只小猪 And the three little pigs
幸福的生活在一起了 lived happily ever after.
晚安 孩子们 Good night, my dears.
老公 睡着了吗? Norman, are you awake?
工作怎么样? How was your day, honey?
跟平常一样 Same as always.
是吗? 嗯 It was? Mm hmm.
这一天天的你是怎么熬过来的 I don't know how you do it all, honey.
晚安 晚安 Good night. Good night.
无论大小 所有的动物们 All creatures great and small,
欢迎来到月伯乐大剧院 welcne to the moon theater!
月伯乐先生 Mr. moon?
银行的朱迪思小姐正在… 什么? I have Judith from the bank. What?
不 不 不 不 明天早上再说 Whoa, no, no, no. Tell her I'll call her back in the morning.
恐怕不行了 Oh, I can't.
她已经来了 She's right here.
朱迪思 你好 Judith! Hello.
我是银行的雇员 不是慈善家 I work for a bank, not a charity,
要是月底之前你还是 and if your accounts are not settled
拖欠不还的话 没问题 朱迪思 by the end of the month... Okay, Judith...
我以我的名誉担保 到了这个月底 I personally guarantee, by the end of this month,
这场大赛将会成为 this show is going to be
本市历史上最成功的节目 the biggest hit this city has ever seen.
你上演的剧目没有一个赚钱的 Mr. moon, none of your shows have ever worked.
一个都没有 None of them!
你有过偿还机会 You've had your chances.
现在请你立刻还款 Now, settle your accounts,
否则我们将以你的剧院充抵债务 or we will repossess this property.
好的 再见 慢走 Okay. Toodle oo.
你有什么打算 伯乐先生? What are you going to do, Mr. moon?
说心里话 Honestly, uh...
我也不知道 I have no idea.
我听着风声 I listen to the wind
我灵魂的风声 To the wind of my soul
想知道自己的终点 我想 Where I'll end up well I think
只有老天爷才知道吧 Only God really knows
我坐在… I've sat upon...
这条红裤衩不错 埃迪 Mmm. Are you wearing a speedo, Eddie?
你… 你怎么? What... what are you...?
埃迪 出什么事儿了? Eddie? Is everything all right?
没事儿 我游得挺好的 妈妈 Yeah, uh, just doing my laps, ma!
所以 你现在是搬出来住了? So, what, you live in the pool house now?
对 我爸他们可能是想 Yeah, my folks want me to be more,
让我更加独立吧 you know, independent, I guess.
甚至还给我找了个人生导师 They even hooked me up with this life coach dude.
人生导师? 对 Life coach? Yeah.
也许他能帮我找到人生的目标 I guess he's gonna help me find my purpose in life.
我以为我有 结果 I thought I had one, but it turns out
却发现不是 结果就 it wasn't the right one or something.
不了了之了 I don't know.
他还 他给我排了个日程表 Anyway, he's got me on this whole schedule thing.
比如 星期一处理垃圾 It's, like, mondays, take out the recycling;
星期二修剪草坪 星期三去看我奶奶 Tuesdays, mow the lawn; Wednesdays, go visit Nana;
星期四清洁游泳池 Thursdays, clean the pool.
难道这些事儿不该雇保洁干吗? It's like, don't we have people to do all of this stuff?
等 等 等 等 打住 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up.
你奶奶现在还活着? Your Nana is still alive?
好着呢 Oh, yeah.
哇 Wow.
她很有钱 对吧? And she's rich, right?
钱是不少 She's loaded.
我说听我的 咱可千万别去招惹她 But trust me, you don't want to go near my Nana.
她可是六亲不认 She is one mean sheep.
前路不会一帆风顺 There may be trouble ahead
不过只要有月光陪伴 But while there's moonlight
还有音乐 爱情和浪漫 And music and love and romance
聚光灯加亮 Now fade up the spot.
就让我们在音乐下舞起来 Let's face the music and dance
很好 放下月亮 Good. Lower the moon.
咖啡 谢谢 蜥太太 Coffee? Thank you, miss crawly.
没事儿 老毛病 Okay, that's normal.
敲一下就好了 Just needs a knock.
看到没 就这样 See? You're getting it.
把握住每一个机会 And while we still got that chance
有谁看到我的玻璃眼球了? Anyone seen my glass eye?
那破东西老是掉出来 The darn thing keeps popping out.
你差一点砸死我 You almost killed me, jumbo!
不是我干的 鬼才信 It wasn't me. Oh, is that so?
皮特? Pete?
皮特 Pete!
你会好起来的 You're gonna be all right.
你要坚持住啊 朋友 just hang in there, buddy.
瑞奇 这是? Ricki? Kai?
你们怎么不去排练? Why aren't you guys rehearsing?
不玩了 We're through.
他们说我是难以忍受的自大狂 They said I'm an intolerable egomaniac.
你说我上蹿下跳的容易吗 I don't even know what that means.
现在我们损兵折将 All right. We're two acts down.
告诉我点好消息 蜥太太 Give me some good news, miss crawly.
好像没那么糟 还能凑合 Oh, it's not as bad as it looks. Uh...
这下糟了 Oopsie Daisy.
米娜 你想不想重新试唱? Meena, how would you like to re audition for the show?
真的?好啊 Really? Well, yeah.
很好 不 不行 Great. I mean, no.
啊? What?
我很愿意 我能唱好 I I mean, yes, I can sing.
可是 我一上台就紧张 我办不到 But no, I I get so nervous, and... I I can't do it.
我想说 我其实可以 只是我 我 我不行 I mean, I would totally do it, but... no, I... no.
那我就当你同意了 I'm gonna take that as a maybe.
哇 看 他们回来了 Great! Look, they're back.
我们回头再说 米娜 Uh, we're gonna cne back to this, meena.
姑娘们 忘了我以前说的 Listen, guys, forget what I said before.
你们非常 非常有天赋 You are very talented.
来吧 参加比赛吧 好吗? Please, join the show, okay?
行?不行? Yes? No?
哦 在这儿 Oh, um... here.
你们味真大 闻起来 像臭脚丫子 あなたたちは臭い!足の指がとても臭い!
嘿 别 别 回来 等等 等等 What? Hey, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
别走 别走 D don't go, don't go!
这个是什么东东? Oh, what is this for?
以后 我们就按这个走台 Now, we use this to follow the steps.
山顶上的女神 Goddess on the mountain top
闪烁如银亮的火焰 Burning like a silver flame
绝顶美貌与无上的爱情 The summit of beauty and love
卡斯帕 卡斯帕 不要 Caspar! Caspar, no!
这个小家伙 哈哈 How about this? Ha ha!
别闹了 我说过没有? Come on. What did I tell you?
我很抱歉 他突然发烧 I'm so sorry. He had a fever,
我来不及请阿姨了 and it was too late to get a sitter, so...
你是不是不发烧了 Well, you seem fine now.
哇呜 Wow!
我是不会唱这首歌的 I am not singing this.
这歌怎么了? What's not to like?
你才十几岁 又是女孩子 You're a female, and you're a teenager.
这歌正合适你唱 This song was made for you.
你好像对小女生的 Wow. It's like you can
心思了如指掌一样 see inside my tiny teenage mind.
说对了不是?你只需要加一点舞蹈动作 I know, right? You just gotta add some moves
再加一点… and a little bit of...
嘿 我们才初次相识 Hey, I just met you
这可能有点疯狂 and this is crazy
但这是我的电话号码 But here's my number
可以的话 请打给我 so call me maybe
来一下试试 你是说像这样? Go for it! Oh, you mean like this?
想方设法追求我 try to chase me
但我只给你电话号码 But here's my number
可以的话 请打给我 so call me maybe
非常完美 你真是天才 There you go. You're a natural.
别说 你弹得真是难听 Yes, that was very bad.
强尼 Johnny.
回话 完毕 Come in. Over.
强尼 你的夹克在说话 Oh, Johnny, your jacket's talking.
强尼 你在哪? Johnny, where are you?
老爸 什么事?完毕 Dad, what's going on? Over.
你怎么能说走就走呢? What do you mean, you gotta leave now?
我知道 我很抱歉 I know. I'm... I'm so sorry.
因为我家里突然有点急事 It's just, I've got this family business thing.
我需要担心 Do I need to start worrying
你的诚信度吗 强尼? about your cnmitment here, Johnny?
跟我说不用 啊不 绝对不用 Tell me no. No. Absolutely not.
我保证没有下次 I promise it won't happen again.
最好没有 谢谢 先生 It better not. Thank you, Mr. moon.
亲爱的 我回来了 Baby, I'm back.
当每个人都中伤我时 When everybody tore me down
我想让爱情 把我的朋友变成敌人 Yeah, I want love to change my friends to enemies
你们在干嘛? What is going on here?
嗨 我是贝基 Hi. I'm Becky.
贝基? Becky?
嘿 你要我怎么办? Hey, what did you expect?
你不是要单飞了吗? You're never around anymore.
知道吗 我是为了我们才参加的 I did it for us, Lance!
你和我 You and me!
哦 不好意思 亲爱的 Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
我的太阳镜好像落在里面了 I think I left my sunglasses in there.
走吧 贝基 Come on, Becky.
我们离开这儿 Let's get out of here.
大获全胜 亲爱的 Jackpot, baby!
我看今天就到此为止吧 伙计 Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas.
把钱放到我车上去 好吗 德里克 Hey, uh, put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?
你牌打得可真好啊 迈克 Well, you're one great card player, Mike.
你也不赖 Not so bad yourself.
竟然看不出你是怎么出千的 Except I still can't tell how you cheated.
出千?出千? Cheated? Cheated?
你别血口喷人 Oh, I am offended.
别理他 宝贝 我们跳舞去 Come on, baby, let's cut some rug.
搞什… Wh what the...?
从哪儿钻出来的? How did that get there?
快跑 亲爱的 嘿 Run for it, baby! Hey!
抓住他 Get him!
让开 Excuse me.
别让他跑了 Don't let him get away!
谢谢 德里克 别挡路 Thanks, Derek. Out of the way.
再见了 蠢货 So long, suckers!
早上好 月伯乐 Good morning, buster.
嘿 埃迪 你好吗 很好 Hey, Eddie. How are you? Good.
进展如何啊? 哈 相当顺利 How's the show going? Ah, it's going great.
嘿 你今天穿得够显眼的啊 Hey, that's a sharp jacket you've got on today.
哦 谢谢 Oh, thanks.
什么 Wait.
你来这儿干嘛? What are you doing here?
埃迪 来看奶奶哪能 Eddie, you can't cne visit your Nana
不带一束鲜花呢 without bringing her some flowers.
给 什么?不 Here. What? No!
月伯乐 不 你别进去 Buster, no! Don't go in there!
你好 要帮忙吗? Yes, can I help...?
月伯乐 奶奶 Buster! Ah, Nana!
我的女神 亲爱的 Just look at you, dear.
哇 Wow!
您真是越活越年轻啦 You don't look a day over 90.
噢 我要吐了 Oh, my gosh.
我是月伯乐 Buster moon.
埃迪的朋友 我们在毕业典礼上见过 We met at Eddie's graduation.
哦 真是好运 Oh, lucky me.
原来是我那没用的孙子 A visit from my useless grandson
和他开剧院的奇怪小朋友上门了 and his ghastly little theater friend.
你看 她还记得我呢 Look at that... she remembers me.
那么 奶奶 Okay, Nana...
你是否愿意资助一项 How would you like to be the sponsor
极具影响力的大奖赛呢? for a very prestigious prize?
不会是电视里闹得沸沸扬扬的那个吧 Not for that singing contest i saw on the news.
就是那个 That's the one.
哦 我知道了 Oh, I see.
你是手头没钱了 对不对? You don't have the money, do you?
我们就差那么一点点 Well, we don't quite have it all locked in...
我是一个子都不会掏的 Well, you'll not get a cent out of me.
奶奶 你听我说两句好吗 Nana, please, just listen to me
这真的是一场 不 一个子都不掏 for one second, okay? No, absolutely not.
你别听他的 奶奶 你们俩的 Don't listen to him, Nana. I'm not listening
我都不听 极具影响力的大奖赛 to either of you. Just wait one second.
正山小种 不加白糖 马上给我送来 Lapsang souchong, no sugar, and be quick about it.
奶奶 我 我不会泡茶啊 Uh, Nana, I I don't know how to make tea.
哇 我小时候看过这场演出 Wow. I saw this show when I was a kid.
奶奶 你那天真的是魅力四射 Nana, you were absolutely amazing.
够了 这种奉承是徒劳的 Please, this flattery is futile.
我可没打算把你拉出火坑 I have no intention of bailing you out.
你排练的那些庸俗作品 Your pathetic shows are the reason
才是剧院门可罗雀的根源 that theater no longer has an audience.
可这次不同 它会重现 Oh, but this show is gonna... Gonna pack 'em in
旧日的美好时光 like it did in the good old days.
那个年代岂止是好 月伯乐先生 They were not "good old days," Mr. moon.
应该说是鼎盛而辉煌 They were magnificent.
你拥有的那个剧院 And that theater of yours,
就像一座神奇的宫殿 充满魔力 it was a palace of wonder and magic.
奶奶 魔力还在 But, Nana, it still is.
在才怪 嗷 Yeah, right. Ow!
我还记得引座员都穿着丝绒的制服 I can recall the ushers in their velvet suits.
排队的人绵延不绝 只求一票在手 Queues a mile long just to get a ticket.
大幕在灯火辉煌的舞台上徐徐升起 The curtain rising over that glorious stage.
音乐和灯光将梦想带入现实 Music and light bringing dreams to life?
美仑美央 Precisely.
剧院现在还是风采依旧 Well, it's just like you remember it.
而且 我把它打造得更棒了 In fact, I've made it even more spectacular.
你就别吹了 嘘 No, you haven't. Shh.
去故地从游吧 Come see for yourself.
我为你准备了一场专场演出 Uh, a special performance just for you.
怎么样 奶奶? What do you say, Nana?
要我说 I say...
你是个骗子 伯乐 You are a liar, Mr. moon.
快走吧 该说的都说了 谢谢了 奶奶 Okay, well, we're done now. Thank you, Nana.
没什么 总比跟这个乏味的老家伙 But anything's better than spending another evening
下一晚上棋有意思 playing checkers with this old fart.
什么? What?
好极了 Great.
我会打动你的 奶奶 It's gonna blow you away, Nana.
那就拭目以待吧 And that is no lie.
大家都听着 Now, listen up.
明天将会进行一场带装预演 Tomorrow we are going to have a full preview of the show,
全场只有一位嘉宾 那就是娜娜鲁多曼 and our audience will be none other than miss Nana noodleman.
娜娜鲁多曼? 娜娜鲁多曼 Nana noodleman? Wow, Nana noodleman.
这老太太还活着? She's still alive?
是啊 而且相信我 Oh, yes, and believe me,
她的标准可不是一般的高 she's got some pretty high standards.
所以今天 我们要打起精神排练 All right? So, today, we're going to have
我要看到你们拿出 a full dress rehearsal, and I want to see you
最好的成绩 light up the stage, folks.
这可太棒了 米娜 蜥太太 Well, that's cool. Meena? Miss crawly?
你们觉得怎么样? What do you think?
哇 心气挺高啊 Wow, it's so ambitious.
是啊 您设计的吗? Yeah, are you sure about this?
我答应了娜娜要弄得富丽堂皇 I promised Nana something spectacular,
这个 哈 一定会征服她 and this... ha!... It's gonna blow her away.
一定会的 两分钟后开始 Oh, yes. Two minutes, everybody.
强尼 Johnny.
强尼 你在哪儿啊? Johnny, where are you?
强尼 臭小子快点吱声 Johnny, answer the walkie talkie.
嘿嘿嘿 老爸 我在 我在 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, dad. I'm here. I'm here.
怎么了? 来消息了 What's wrong? We got the call.
那条船到了 Shipment's cning in.
今晚? 不是今晚 是现在 Tonight? Not tonight. Now.
两分钟以后在赫克托街的拐角碰头 Meet us on the corner of Hector street in two minutes.
等在这儿 Stay here.
37分钟以后我们准时… We'll be back in exactly 37...
是啊 我知道了 Yeah, 37 minutes. Yep.
37分钟 快去吧 You've told me repeatedly.
应该来得及 I can make it.
太棒了 迈克 Bravo, Mike.
娜娜一定会爱死你的 Nana is gonna love that.
你太好了 伯乐先生 Oh, you're... You're too kind, Mr. moon.
而且我非常喜欢这套新衣服 And I myself am loving the new suit, sir.
好了 下面有请爱西上台 Okay, can we see ash next, please?
爱西 请到台上来 Ash, let's get you out here.
当心 Oh, stand back.
小姑娘今天有点反常 Moody teenager cning through.
祝你好运 爱西 Good luck, ash.
我将一个愿望投入许愿池中 I threw a wish in the well
别问我 我绝不泄露 Don't ask me I'll never tell
它落下时我与你相遇 I looked to you as it fell
如今你出现在我面前 and now you're in my way
你眼神坚定 Your stare was holding
牛仔裤上的破洞 展现出你的肌肤 Ripped jeans skin was showing
炎炎夏夜 凉风吹过 Hot night Wind was blowing
小心肝 你还能躲到哪里呢? Where d' you think you're going baby?
嘿 我刚才遇见了你 Hey I just met you
这简直太不可思议了 and this is crazy
这是我的电话号码 here's my number
或许可以给我打电话吧? So, Call Me Maybe
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 停 停 不唱了 不唱了 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, enough of that.
关掉 关掉 关掉 Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it.
唱成这样 i don't think anyone's
谁还给你打电话 gonna call her after that.
好吧 爱西 Okay, ash, um...
爱西 爱西 Hey, cne on, ash.
是不是 不喜欢这条裙子? What is it? Do you... Do you not like the dress?
嗷 Ow.
嗷 Ow.
爱西 你怎么了? Ash, what's wrong?
听你说了以后 我觉得 Well, it sounds to me like you
你最好还是离开那个… 那个… are way better off without that... that...
那个不知好歹 三心二意的大坏蛋 That total super jerk dinkleschplatt!
完全正确 不知好歹 三心二意 Exactly. Total super jerk dinkleschplatt.
罗西塔 甘特 Rosita! Gunter!
上台 好的 You're on next. Yeah, okay, here.
给 包里有口香糖 或者糖什么的 There should be some gum or some candy in there somewhere.
你尽管吃吧 Just help yourself.
罗西塔 罗西塔 罗西塔 Rosita, Rosita, Rosita.
等等 等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我能排在你前面吗? Can I take your place, please?
当然了 没问题 来吧 准备好 Sure, Johnny. Go ahead. Okay, get ready,
警告你 'cause I'm warning you...
这个舞台要被两个小猪的无穷魅力给顶爆了 This stage is about to explode with major piggy power.
实在对不起 I am so sorry.
来不及跟他商量了 I have no control.
耶 Yeah!
来吧 罗西塔 你没问题的 Okay, cne on, you can do this.
我在外面呆太久了 I stay out too late
脑子里空空如也 got nothing in my brain
你没事吧? Are you okay?
没事 我挺好 谢谢 Oh, yes, I'm fine, thank you.
你怎么样? 好吧 How are you? Okay.
下一个 强尼 赶紧上台 Johnny, let's get you out here!
你们俩 把编排的舞蹈动作练好 And, you guys, you've gotta work on that routine.
开始吧 强尼 Take it away, Johnny!
沒有了你的俏皮话逗我开心 我该怎么办? What would I do without your smart mouth?
你引诱我接近你 但随即又把我轰走 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
说真的 你令我神魂颠倒 You've got my head spinning...
你不能只秀唱功 You can't just sing it.
还要表现出像火一样的热情 You've got to show the fire und desire.
火的热情很久以前就没了 The fire went out a long time ago.
什么? What?
甘特 我甚至连简单的舞步都记不住 Look, I can't even keep count of the steps.
记那种东西干什么 Ugh! Counting schmounting!
你不能只是机械性的唱歌 是不是? She sings too much with her head, right?
你看 你看 Ja, ja, see?
别管那些乱七八糟的东西了 Forget the steps and just, like,
让你的肢体随着旋律自然的动起来 let the music take control of your body parts.
我的肢体早就锈住了 懂吗? My body parts are not responding, okay?
根本就不听使唤 It's never gonna happen.
我还是当我的家庭主妇吧 I should just be getting groceries.
别走 罗西塔 罗西塔 回来 Rosita, no. Rosita, cne on.
你别走啊 Please, like, don't go.
嘿 嘿 Psst! Hey! Hey!
看下面 Down here.
帮我看看 下面有没有三只大狗熊 Have you seen three nasty looking bears out there?
呃… 没有 Uh... no.
太好了 别说 我就爱看你唱 小胖猪 Oh, great. Hey, by the way, i love your act.
真的 尤其是摔跤的时候 Seriously, the... the part where you fall flat on your face?
一想起来 我就想笑 Oh, that... That cracks me up, every time.
再见 小胖猪 See you around, porky.
而你亦把一切都交给了我 And you give me all of you, oh oh
天呐 Ah, man.
强尼 我知道对你有一些苛刻 Johnny, uh, I know I'm asking a lot of you...
我真的努力学了 我发誓 Mr. moon, I'm really trying, i promise.
那… 那首备选歌呢? What about your backup song?
你也练过了吗? Have you practiced that?
呃 还没有 Uh, well, not yet.
好吧 我们再试试那首歌 好吗? Well, why don't we go back and work on that one, okay?
如果 娜娜鲁多曼看到呈现在眼前的 I mean, look, if you play like that
全是这样的表演 in front of Nana noodleman...
强尼? Johnny?
嘿 Hey!
这些足够我们吃喝一辈子了 We are set for life now, boys!
怎么回事?强尼呢? What's going on? Where's Johnny?
他没在这儿 He's not here.
快跑 Run!
哎 我死定了 Oh, I'm dead.
终于知道 这只是一场梦 finally see it's not... a dream
等你让我放 手 手 When you set it all free, free
嗯 不对 不对 Okay, wait, let me see.
等你让我放手 放手 放手 When you set it all free, all free, all free
没有 妈妈 我没有交到朋友 No, mom, I have not made any friends.
你以为这是幼儿园吗? What do you think this is, kindergarten?
要不是你乱叫 If you hadn't squealed to the cops,
我就不会在监狱里了 I wouldn't be in here right now.
你什么时候出来? Honey, when are you getting out?
再过几年吧 I'm only gonna be in here for a few years.
你把钱藏哪了? Well, where'd you hide the money?
你去哪了? Where were you?
呃 我找地方 Um, well, thing is, I I went
加油去了 不许骗我 to get gas, and, um... Don't lie to me!
我去排练了 Um, I was at a rehearsal.
去排练?练什么? Rehearsal? For what?
我参加了一个歌手大赛 I was at a singing contest.
我 老爸 对不起 Look, dad, I'm... I'm sorry.
我不想跟你们混黑道了 I just don't want to be in your gang.
我想当歌手 歌手? I want to be a singer. Singer?
老爸 没事儿 没事儿 Look, dad, no, it's okay, it's okay.
我能挣到保释金 I can get the bail money.
有奖金的 一共有十万美元呢 There's a prize... it's $100,000...
我怎么生了你这么个孬种? How did I end up with a son like you, eh?
你根本就不像我 You're nothing like me.
以前不像 永远也不像 You never were, and you never will be.
我会救你出来的 I'll get you out! Dad, wait!
我会弄到钱的 我发誓 I'll get the money! I promise!
强尼 Johnny! Oh!
你… 你差点吓死我 You... you gave me a fright there.
对不起 吓到你了 我只是… Sorry. I didn't mean to. I just...
我知道太晚了 Well, I know it's late,
可我真的需要加强练习 but I could really use some extra piano lessons.
啊哈 Uh huh.
嗯 好听 Mmm. That's it.
弹得好 That's good.
你入门了 You're getting it.
十五分钟后 本店 Shoppers are reminded the store
将停止营业 谢谢惠顾 will close in 15 minutes. Thank you.
这爱以这样的方式到来 Ese amor llega asi de esta manera
这并没有任何过错 No tiene la culpa
剩余的爱 Amor de cnprementa
上个月的爱 Amor del mes pasado
蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 Bem, bem bem bem, bem bem bem
蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 蹦波雷 Bem, bem bem bem, bem bem bem
摇摆呀 摇摆 Bamboleo bambolea
因为我愿意以这样的方式来过一生 Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir asi
摇摆呀 摇摆 Bamboleo bambolea
因为我愿意以这样的方式来过一生 Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir asi
摇摆呀 摇摆 Bamboleo bambolea
因为我愿意以这样的方式来过一生 Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir asi
第六通道的那位女士 The lady in aisle six...
您的舞跳得棒极了 That was awesome.
不错 All right.
伯乐先生 我们这么做合法吗? Mr. moon, are you sure this is legal?
呃… 不知道 Uh... I don't know.
可是 你再问下去 All right, but if you keep asking questions,
我们就弄不完了 we'll never get this done.
放水吧 Now, hit it!
再高一点 A little higher.
高 高 高 Just a little bit.
好了 谢谢 There it is. Thank you.
嘿 Hey!
待遇优厚 Posters up.
你们 好了 快跑 You! Now, run away!
站住 你们这两个坏蛋 Come back here, you vandals!
罗西塔 看见我的车钥匙了吗? Rosita, have you seen my car?
罗西塔 怎么… Rosita, what the...?
怎么回事? What's going on?
罗西塔 Rosita!
孩子们 妈妈去哪了? Kids, where's mommy?
怎么样 蜥太太 How's that, miss crawly?
嘿 Hey.
抱歉 Sorry.
伯乐先生想在 Mr. moon would like everyone
娜娜来之前跟大家开个会 to meet backstage before she arrives.
让我放手 放手 放手 When you set it all free, all free, all free
你让我自由 You set it all free
哇 Wow.
你创作的? You wrote that?
呃… 对 Uh... yeah.
你喜欢吗? Do you like it?
何止是喜欢 Are you kidding?
简直就是天才 It's fantastic.
今天就唱它了 You've gotta sing that today.
老迈 你第一个上场 Mike, you're on first.
行 Sure.
我接个电话 Uh, just a second here.
你好 宝贝 Honey, I'm busy.
什么 我听不见 What? I can't hear you.
罗西塔和甘特 你们在迈克之后 Rosita and gunter, you're on after Mike.
遵命 老板 You got it, boss.
罗西塔 Rosita!
太棒了 Super cool!
这才是真正的罗西塔 You've, like, totally cne back.
下一个 强尼 轮到你了 Okay, Johnny, you follow them...
哦 好好好 知道了 What? Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm ready.
我知道了 爱西 你在… Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ash, you're...
强尼后面 明白 After Johnny. I got it.
米娜 最后一次机会 And, meena, last chance, kid.
你到底想不想和他们一起登台? You want to... you want to join these guys out there today?
我 我当然想 只是我很害怕 I I would. I I just get so scared.
很自然 不过… Sure, you do. All right, but but...
你知道怎么克服 对吧? You know how to get over that, right?
不知道 Uh, no.
你只管唱就是了 You just start singing.
只要做自己喜欢的事 Do what you love, then you'll be great
就不应该害怕 'cause you won't be afraid anymore
何况还是自己最拿手的 对吗? because you'll actually be doing it, right?
听着孩子 你喜欢唱歌吗? Look, do you love to sing?
发自内心的喜欢吗? I mean, do you really love it?
当然是发自内心的 Of course I do.
那你就面对它 米娜 Then you face this head on, meena.
我爸爸经常说 Because, like my dad always said,
千万不要因为害怕就放弃你喜欢的事情 "don't let fear stop you from doing the thing you love."
好吧 我唱 Uh... Okay, I'll do it.
这就对了 伯乐先生 Great. Mr. moon!
她来了 She's here.
奶奶 Nana...!
离远点 别跟我搂搂抱抱 Oh! Do not even think of embracing me.
没问题 You got it.
埃迪 扶奶奶到皇家包厢入座 Eddie, please show your Nana to the royal box.
不劳驾你 Oh, for heaven sakes,
我腿脚利索着呢 I'm perfectly capable of walking.
你紧张吗? You nervous?
我紧张? Are you kidding?
我都尿裤子了 I'm absolutely terrified.
老大 那是不是那小子的车? Boss. That's his car, isn't it?
红色的 Right there.
靠边下车 Pull over.
正山小种红茶 Lapsang souchong,
是伯乐先生为你… courtesy of Mr. moo... moo...
好极了 Wonderful.
宝贝 宝贝 表演开始了 好吗 H honey, honey, the show is starting, all right?
不能说了 我得上台了 I I can't talk now. I gotta go.
我当然爱你 Of course I love you.
我不爱你能给你买钻石耳环吗 You think I'd buy you diamond earrings if I didn't...
我的钱在哪儿? Where is my money?
好的 冷静 冷静 听我说 我可能… Okay, okay, listen, listen, i just, uh...
我可能全花光了 I just maybe kind of, uh, spent it all.
知道吗? You know?
别 别 不要 等等 No, no, no, please, please, wait!
我会把钱还给你的 I'll give you the money.
我会 我会… I'll I'll get you...
我会给你十万美元 I'll get you $100,000!
你这个穷光蛋 Where are you
哪来的这么多钱? going to get that kind of money?
剧院 懂吗? Moon! Okay?
钱在伯乐那里 Moon's got my money.
我要见见这个伯乐 Who is this "moon"?
所以大大小小的动物们 All creatures great and small,
欢迎来到伯乐剧院 welcne to the moon theater.
我是剧院的主持 月伯乐 下面 I am your host, buster moon, and...
有请 Okay.
请欣赏 Behold!
世界上第一个完全是鱿鱼照明的 The very first stage lit entirely by...
绚烂舞台 Squid power.
闪烁 灯光 Flashing Lights
灯光 Lights
闪烁 灯光 Flashing Lights
耶 Yeah!
开场很惊艳 Beautiful work, guys.
下面跟着我的脚步 Now just follow me on the beat.
闪烁 灯光 Flashing Lights
正如你所见 And as you can see,
这可不是一个普通的舞台 this is no ordinary theater.
闪烁 灯光 Flashing Lights
这是一个神奇的世界 充满魔力 This is a palace of wonder and magic.
当我回忆的时候 我发现你喜欢炫耀 As I recall I know you love to show off
他实现了 He's done it!
他真的实现了 奶奶 He's really done it, Nana!
但我没想过你会如此过分 But I never thought that you would take it this far
噢 我的天呐 Oh, goodness.
现在有请我们的第一位参赛者 Now welcne our first contestant.
喔 Whoa.
你们几个谁是伯乐? Which one of you is moon?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们不能随便进来 Hey, hey, hey, you can't just barge in here.
你认识这家伙吗? You know this guy?
迈叔? 对 Mike? Right.
这小子说他的钱在你这儿 Mike here says you got his money
就在那个箱子里 and it's in that box.
不 不 不 不 不 这事得说清楚 No, no, no, no, no, just hold on a moment here.
那是大赛奖金 不是迈叔的 That's prize money, and it's not Mike's
除非他公平的赢得… unless he wins it fair and...
把钱给他 好 好 Give him the money! Okay, okay.
行 行 行 拿去吧 箱子归你 Hey, hey, hey, hey, take it. The whole chest.
好吗 它就在那儿 It's yours, okay? All right here.
打开它 Open it.
打开?我… Open it? I I... no. Me?
快打开 Open it!
好 我打开 Okay, no, I I...
可是 我没有钥匙 I just don't... I don't have the keys,
要不然你晚点再来? so maybe you can cne back later?
滚这边去 Get out of the way!
不 不 不 不要 No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
等等 Wait!
嘿嘿嘿 真干脆 Hey, hey, there you go.
一锤子买卖 Big guy with a bat.
哪还用的着钥匙 Who needs keys, right? All right, well, let...
把钱拿走 我们就两清了 Let's get this thing squared up now.
怎么回事? What the...?
就这些? That's it?
就这么点钱? That's all there is?
上当了 He lied.
伯乐把咱们都骗了 别生气 Moon lied to us all. Well, wait a second.
听我给你们解释 找他吧 没我事了 I can explain. Okay? He's your problem, not me.
这只是一个道具 This is just a prop.
那 那十万美元在哪? So, where's the $100,000?
嗯? 哪能这样啊 Hmm? You're kidding.
我真不敢相信 What's the big idea?
可别浪费大家的… What a huge waste of everyone's...
这… 这只是 This... this was just...
大家快躲开 Buster, look out!
我被卡住了 I'm stuck!
要塌了 伯乐 快跑 Buster, it's falling! Let go!
嘿 Hey!
挺住 挺住 别塌了 宝贝 Okay, okay, okay, steady, girl.
挺住 Steady...
不 不 不 不… No, no, no, no...!
大家都没事吧? Is everyone okay?
奶奶 Nana!
真对不起 我只是… I I I'm so sorry. I I just...
奶奶别走 奶奶别走 No, no, no, no, no, don't...
别走 Don't go!
你们有谁看见我的玻璃眼球了? Has anyone seen my glass eye?
哦 这 这 在这 蜥太太 Oh, it it... It's right here, miss crawly.
我捡到了 I've got it.
快跑 Look out!
从前有一条 Once there was a way,
通往家的路 To get back homeward.
不 No.
从前有一条 Once there was a way
回家的路 To get back home.
抱歉 老爸 Oh, dad.
真对不起 I'm so sorry.
我会担起这重任 I'm gonna carry that weight
肯定是死了 He must be dead.
会一直担起这重任 carry that weight for a long time
我会担起这重任 I'm gonna carry that weight
会一直担起这重任 carry that weight for a long time
我的天呐 Oh, my gosh.
妈妈来了 Mommy's here!
我现在就站在伯乐剧院的废墟前 I'm standing at the scene right now, Judy,
可以说 如果能在这样的灾难下 and I can tell you it is a miracle
幸存下来 简直就是奇迹 anyone survived this unbelievable disaster.
星光的美梦溢满你的双眼 Golden slumbers fill your eyes
睡吧 亲爱的宝贝别哭 Sleep pretty darling do not cry
我为你唱首摇篮曲 and I will sing a lullaby
月伯乐彻底葬送了 Um, yeah, buster moon certainly
这座历史悠久的剧院 brought down the house once and for all today.
虽然我们无法找到月伯乐先生的亲口证实 And, although Mr. moon has not been available for questions,
不过根据未证实的消息 unconfirmed reports suggest
他对建造水箱 he was responsible
以及水箱爆炸淹没剧院 for building a water tank that exploded
负有直接责任 and flooded the building.
参加伯乐剧院 I've been told the 250 squid
演出的250只鱿鱼 who had been part of moon's display
其实是从 are, in fact, employees...
埃迪 一个三星级酒店雇来的 Eddie? Of three star restaurant les calmars...
有人敲门 There's someone at the door.
值得庆幸的是 250只鱿鱼 and that none of them were harmed
无一受伤 during the incident.
至于他们能否重返 Whether they will be returning
原来工作的餐厅 to their usual work is not yet...
不 Oh, no.
伯乐先生 Mr. moon?
开门 伯乐 你不能在朋友家 Come on, moon, you can't just hide out
躲一辈子 in your buddy's pool house.
是啊 我们就是来 Yeah, we just want to make sure
看看你 没别的 you're all right, that's all.
嘿 月伯乐先生 你没事吧? Hey, Mr. moon. You okay?
对不起 我要为自己的行为道歉 Guys, look, I I I'm sorry about what happened,
还有你们的奖金和… and and the prize money and...
没关系的 Oh, it's okay.
不 这不可能没关系 No, none of this is okay.
至少我们都活得好好的 At least we're all in one piece.
对 我相信我们可以 Yeah, and you know what, i bet we can find
另外找个地方继续演出 some other place to put the show on.
对吗? 对 Right? Yeah.
演出? The show?
各位 我完了 Guys, I'm done.
你完了? 你怎么完了? Are you serious? What do you mean, done?
不会的 Come on!
看看这上面 额? Didn't you see this? Huh?
说我是社会的害群之马 Look, it says I'm a danger to society.
什么? 谁说的 What? Gah!
超级骗子 一事无成的败家子 "A deluded, washed up charlatan
说我这辈子都不可能成功的 who never had a hit in his career."
得了吧 报纸的话你也信 Oh, cne on, you don't believe all that.
信 我信 Yeah, I do.
等等 现在感到失落的 Listen, you're not the only one
不只是你一个 who lost something here.
我们都是 对 We all did. Ja!
因为参加歌手大赛 我老爸到现在 I mean, I lost any chance of ever speaking
一直都不跟我说话 to my dad again over this show.
抱歉 伯乐先生 别这样 Sorry. Oh, Mr. moon, don't...
算了 随他去吧 Ah, forget about it.
这算什么啊 真是搞不懂他 What is this? I don't understand.
走吧 说也没有用 Come on, let's get out of here.
月伯乐先生? Mr. moon?
米娜 别闹了 Meena, please.
我给你做了个蛋糕 Um, I I baked a cake for you
我… 我知道你现在很难过 'cause, well, i know you're sad right now
可能害怕再去尝试 and probably afraid to try again and...
对 我是害怕了 Yeah, I am afraid.
我怕的是这个 I'm afraid that this...
我就是上面写的这种货色 This, me, right now, this is who I am.
一辈子碌碌无为 This is... This is my lot for life...
辜负了我父亲对我的美好期望 that I'm not the guy that my dad wanted me to be,
我真是太失败了 not by a million miles.
可是 可您说过 But but you told me...
说什么?我跟你说过什么? What? What? What did I say?
你跟我说 Well, you know,
不要因为害怕 就放弃自己喜欢的事 "don't let fear stop you from doing the thing you love."
那个啊 那是哄你玩的鬼话 随便一说 Ah, cne... th that's just a bunch of stupid, corny...
才不是呢 怎么不是 你以为 No, it's not. What, y you really believe
你真的能成为一个歌手吗? that you're gonna be a singer?
也许我可以 Well, yeah, maybe.
那你就是跟我一样的傻瓜 Well, then you're just as big a fool as I am!
听着 孩子 Look, kid.
你和我 我们都有一大堆害怕的理由 You and me, we we're both afraid for good reason.
因为我们心里明白 Right, 'cause deep down we know...
我们没有成功的潜力 we just don't have what it takes.
嘿 伯乐 嘿 埃迪 Hey, buster. Hey, Eddie.
你去哪了 没事吧? Man, where'd you go? Are you okay?
来丁师戴尔和立明顿十字路口 Listen, could you meet me at the corner
找我 好吗? of dinsdale and lemington?
现在? Now?
对 拜托了 Yeah, please.
还有… And could you, uh...
把那个红裤衩带来 Could you bring me a spare speedo?
红裤衩? Speedo?
丁师戴尔 立明顿十字路口
月伯乐洗车
嘿 蜥太太 Hey, miss crawly.
你好 埃迪 Oh, hello, Eddie.
嘿 裤衩带了吗? Hey. Did you bring the speedo?
呃… 带了 给你 谢谢 The... oh, yeah, uh, here. Great.
你可真够朋友 You're a real pal, Eddie.
噢 第一个客人来了 Oh, our first customer.
蜥太太 去装满水 Miss crawly, fill the bucket.
马上来 先生 Be right with you, sir.
我说 Wait.
你要干什么? What are you doing?
干我们家的老本行 The only other job I know.
幸亏我老爸现在看不见 Just glad my dad isn't here to see this.
蜥太太 请你… Miss crawly, if you would...
谢谢 Thanks.
好吧 我要去干活了 Well, gotta go to work. Uh...
回头见 埃迪 I'll see you around, Eddie.
但我的秘密深藏于心 Ma il mio mistero chiuso in me
无人知我何名何姓 Il nome mio nessun sapr
不 不 当晨光照耀时 No, no, sulla tua bocca lo dir
快点 老子得赶时间 Come on! I ain't got all day!
好的 好的 Yeah, yeah...
算了 Ah, forget it.
你将亲口承认不知我名 Quando la luce splender
真费劲 Too slow, dude.
请等一下 先生 One moment, please, sir.
老兄 你知道一败涂地之后怎么办吗? Well, you know the good thing about hitting rock bottom?
那就只能做一件事了 绝地反击 There's only one way left to go, and that's up.
我将赢(得你的心) Vincer!
来吧 Come on.
你来洗 我来擦 You wash, I'll dry.
我将赢(得你的心) Vincer!
谢谢 蜥太太 Thank you, miss crawly.
我尽力了还不算多 I did my best, it wasn't much
伯乐 你去哪儿? Buster, where are you going?
我感觉不到 所以我设法碰触 I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
我讲了实话 我没有来愚弄你们 I've told the truth, I didn't cne to fool you
尽管都错了 And even though it all went wrong
我在歌曲神明面前挺立 I'll stand before the Lord of Song
嘴边什么都没有 只有哈利路亚 With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚 Hallelujah, hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚 Hallelujah, hallelujah
我 那个… I, uh...
如果眼前真的有观众 Do you think you could sing like that
你还敢唱吗? in front of a real audience?
我不知道 但是我愿意试一试 I don't know, but I want to try.
是吗 Good.
我真想看看 'Cause I want to see it.
真的?可别骗我 We are? Seriously?
天呐 好的 Oh, my gosh! Okay.
好的 我马上就到 Okay, yes, I'll be right over.
谁啊? Hello?
你好 伯乐先生 Oh, hello, Mr. moon.
有人说他是有史以来 Some say he's the worst showman
最差的经理 this city's ever seen.
甚至送他一个外号 败家子 Some say he's a walking disaster.
干啥赔啥 A loose Cannon.
可是 明天晚上 Well, tomorrow night,
月伯乐这个名字将永远 the name buster moon will go down
铭刻在娱乐业的史册上 in entertainment history once and for all,
现在 他正跟那几个乌合之众 as he and this bunch of bumbling amateurs
在废墟上重建舞台 继续完成那场演出 attempt to restage the show that brought down his theater.
压力 压在我身上 Pressure pushing down on me
压在你身上 没人想承受压力 Pressing down on you no man ask for
压力 可以压垮房子 Under pressure that burns a building down
分离家庭 Splits a family in two
让人们流离失所 Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
没关系 Ee day da that's o.k.
这就是看清世界 It's the terror of knowing
的可怕之处 What the world is about
看着好友们大叫着 "放我出去" Watching some good friends Screaming 'Let me out'
祈祷明天 我能高飞 Pray tomorrow gets me higher
这是人们身上的压力 人们流离失所的压力 Pressure on people people on streets
放心吧 往事一笔勾销 Ah, don't you worry, Mike. All is forgiven.
很高兴你还活着 Just glad you're back in one piece.
谢谢 你真是宽宏大量 Oh, yeah, you're too kind, Mr. moon.
那… 大赛奖金呢? And, uh, the... the prize money?
我是说 这次不会有假了吧? It's, uh... I mean, it's... It's real this time, right?
这次没有奖金 因为不是歌手大赛 There is no prize money, 'cause there's no cnpetition.
是为你们自己而唱 Tonight you're singing for yourselves.
两分钟后 各就各位 Two minutes, everybody. Final checks.
为我们自己而唱? Singing for ourselves?
开什么玩笑 Unbelievable.
我… 我有病啊 What what what is...? Who's he...?
疯了 得了吧 This is crazy. I'm out of here.
你好 Hello!
我们… 我们正在进行演出 uh, we we're... We're putting on a show here.
你们都进来看看吧 Hey! Come on. You all should cne and see it.
你 来吧 来吧 帅哥 You! Come on! Come on, fella!
演出很棒的 It's going to be really good.
嘿 这个新助理怎么样? Hey. How's our new stagehand getting on?
学得挺快的 一切准备就绪 He's learning fast. All set and standing by!
这个耳麦不错 I love this headset!
观众们已经坐好了 伯乐先生 The audience are in their seats, Mr. moon.
很好 Great!
卡斯帕 就这些? Caspar! That's all?
快把裤子穿上 Get your pants back on, young man!
别乱跑 Please, you guys, please.
都给我坐下 Please sit down!
嘿 快把鞋床上 别踩脏了 Hey, put your shoes back on right now!
佐伊 我都看见了 扔掉 Zoe, I saw that! Stop it!
利奥 别吃手 会拉肚子的 And, Leo, that is disgusting!
没错 约翰 我报道过各种各样 Well, John, I've covered many disasters
糟糕的演出 而这一次是我… for this network, but this is sure to...
他们就要开演了 Oh, oh, they're about to start.
各位 听我说 Okay, guys, listen up.
我想告诉你们 Look, I gotta tell you, um,
今天晚上来的观众不多 there's not much of an audience out there tonight.
但是我认为 But you know what?
这没关系 It doesn't matter.
真的没关系 It really doesn't.
因为今晚是属于我们的 'Cause tonight is our night.
不管结果怎么样 我是想说 And whatever happens, i just want you all to know
能跟你们合作是我一生的荣幸 how proud I am to be a part of this with you.
祝你好运 伯乐先生 Good luck, Mr. moon.
祝你们好运… Good luck, every... whoa!
天呐 抱歉 Whoop. Uh... sorry.
好像拉早了 别担心 Just jumped the cue there. Don't worry.
下次我就熟练了 I... I I'm gonna get the hang of this.
开始了 Here we go.
无论大小 所有的动物们 All creatures great and small,
欢迎光临… welcne to...
哦 在这呢 Oh, hello there.
你们好 Great.
欢迎光临全新装修的露天伯乐剧院 Welcne to our newly refurbished, open air theater.
我是主持 月伯乐 Yes, I am your host, buster moon...
准备好了吗? 好了 You ready, big guy? Ja!
我已经迫不及待了 I'm, like, totally ready.
那好 All right.
来个精彩的 Let's do this.
甘特和罗西塔 Gunter and Rosita!
我在外面呆太久了 I stay out too late
脑子里空空如也 got nothing in my brain
别人都是这么说的 That's what people say
别人都是这么说的 that's what people say
我有太多前男友 I go on too many dates
却连一个也留不住 but I can't make them stay
至少别人是这么说的 At least that's what people say
别人都是这么说的 that's what people say
都拍下来了吗? Are you getting this?
但是我依然保持前行 But I keep cruising
不会停下 不会停止脚步 Can't stop, won't stop moving
就好像这音乐一直在我的脑子里 It's like I got this music in my mind
说 "万事大吉" Saying it's gonna be alright
我从不在任何节拍上出错 I never miss a beat
我全身上下都是闪光点 I'm lightning on my feet
而这也是别人看不见的 And that's what they don't see
这也是别人看不见的 that's what they don't see
因为玩家会一直玩 玩 玩 玩 玩 players gonna play, play, play, play, play
而敌人只会一直恨 恨 恨 恨 恨 And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
亲爱的 我只要甩 甩 甩 甩 甩 Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
我通通甩掉 我通通甩掉 I shake it off, I shake it off
因为玩家会一直玩 玩 玩 玩 玩 players gonna play, play, play, play, play
而敌人只会一直恨 恨 恨 恨 恨 And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
他们好棒啊 Aren't they great?
棒什么啊? What, are you kidding me?
两个肉猪上蹿下跳而已 It's like watching jell o dancing around.
有本事你也来啊 小不点 Like you could do any better, pip squeak.
别笑了 别笑了 All right, all right, all right.
嘿 你们不信是不是? Hey! You want to see something great?
那就等着瞧吧 I'll show you great.
负心者只要分手 Heartbreakers gonna break
而伪装者只要装 fakers gonna fake
我只要甩 I'm just gonna shake
我通通甩掉 我通通甩掉 I shake it off, I shake it off
通通甩掉 通通甩掉 Shake it off, shake it off
通通甩掉 通通甩掉 Shake it off, shake it off
通通甩掉 通通甩掉 Shake it off, shake it off
通通甩掉 通通甩掉 Shake it off, shake it off
耶 妈妈 甘特和罗西塔 Yeah, mommy! Gunter and Rosita!
别 孩子 别上来 Kids, no. Back to your seats.
演出还没结束呢 好了 好了 The show's still... Okay, okay. Aah!
老公 Norman!
快来看 胖猪的魅力 All right! Piggy power!
妈妈最棒 That was great!
看起来 喜欢他们的 Well, it seems I'm not
观众并不只我一个 the only one who actually enjoyed that.
剧院里现在开始涌进了大批的观众 Crowds are beginning to arrive at the scene.
救命啊 Help!
对不起 伯乐先生 I'm so sorry, Mr. moon.
强尼 到你了 Johnny, you're on next.
你永远都不会懂得这一切 You could never know what it's like
你的血已冷如冬日冰霜 Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
你全身都散发着一股孤寂和冷漠 And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
你就是个可怜虫 面具也掩盖不了 You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
你以为这个傻瓜永远赢不了? And did you think this fool could never win?
看什么呢 小点声 行不行? What is that? Turn it down, will you?
喂 你们听见没有? Oi, didn't you hear me?
我说了小点… I said turn it...
强尼? Johnny?
没看见我还活得好好的 越发精彩 Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
像个真正的幸存者 像个孩子般快乐 Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
强尼 Johnny.
我的强尼 It's Johnny!
一直以来 我都活得好好的 I'm still standing after all this time
那是我的儿子 That's my son!
打理着自己的人生 不用把你放心上 Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
我儿子 My son...
我还活得好好的 耶 耶 耶 I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah
我还活得好好的 耶 耶 耶 I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah
什么情况? 嘿 嘿 What the...? Hey, hey!
我曾经不指望成功 Once I never could hope to win
你又找借口想离我而去 You starting down the road leaving me again
恶语相向来我把我污蔑 The threats you made were meant to cut me down
如果我们的爱情只是一场戏 那你和小丑无异了 And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now
没看到我还活的好好的吗 越发精彩了 Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
像个真正的幸存者 像个孩子般快乐 Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
一直以来 我都活得好好的 I'm still standing after all this time
打理着自己的人生 不用把你放心上 Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
我还活得好好的 耶 耶 耶 I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah
我还活得好好的 耶 耶 耶 I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah
我还活得好好的 耶 耶 耶 I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah
听着过瘾吗 啊? What about that, huh?
再给强尼一次掌声 Give it up for Johnny, folks.
耶 Yeah!
强尼 强尼 Johnny! Johnny!
怎么这副表情 你唱得棒极了 What's with the face? You were great.
他们爱死你了 They loved you.
是啊 谢谢 罗西塔 Yeah, thanks, Rosita.
谢谢 All right.
欢迎新入场的观众 Welcne to all you newcners.
你们来得正是时候 接下来上场的是 You are just in time to meet a teenager
一位刚失恋不久的小妹妹 who was recently dumped by her boyfriend.
很遗憾 对吗? I know, right?
但是她将用自己的作品 But she's gonna chase those blues away
赶走心中的悲伤 with a song of her very own.
请欣赏她的原创作品 有请爱西 Allow me to introduce the singing sensation, ash.
朱迪思? Judith?
你们在非法占用银行资产 You are all trespassing on private property.
什么? 我命令你们马上离开 What?! And you will leave right now.
不 不 不 不 不 朱迪思 I didn't... no, no, no, no, no, no, Judith...
全都离开 All of you.
我追随着我心中的欲望 I followed my heart into the fire
却被爱火烧得遍体鳞伤 Got burned, got broken down by desire
因为你遮住我的双眼 I tried, I tried but the smoke in my eyes
让我变得如此迷茫 Left me blurry, blurry and blind
你已经 让我这样受伤 I picked all the pieces up off the ground
我不要再对你心存幻想 I've burned all my fingers but that's gone now
捡起破碎的心 不再流泪 Got the glue in my hands, I'm stickin' to the plan
我去叫警察了 I'm calling the police.
我不再流泪 不会伤悲 Stickin' to the plan that says "I can"
我这一刻就要 Do anything at all
这一刻我就要离开 I can do anything at all
我现在就要离开 This is my kiss goodbye
要是想到那千里之外 You can stand alone and watch me fly
因为没有什么值得 Cause nothing's keeping me down
让我留下来 Gonna let it all out
改变就现在 现在 现在 Come on and say right now, right now, right now
真难听 Ugh. Seriously?
我没觉得好到哪去 She's not even that good.
是 对对 太烂了 Yeah, yeah, totally.
向未来挥挥手 This is my big hello
前方的路我要自己走 Cause I'm here and never letting go
因为终于知道和你 其实只是一场梦 I can finally see it's not just a dream
让我放手 放手 放手 When you set it all free, all free, all free
你让我自由 You set it all free
向未来挥挥手 This is my big hello
前方的路我要自己走 Cause I'm here and never letting go
因为终于知道和你 其实只是一场梦 I can finally see it's not just a dream
让我放手 放手 放手 When you set it all free, all free, all free
你让我自由 You set it all free
呃 你们没事吧? Uh, you guys okay?
爱西 爱西 爱西 爱西 Ash! Ash! Ash! Ash!
爱西 爱西 爱西 Ash! Ash! Ash!
怎么样? What about that?
一个天才的摇滚巨星在这个舞台上诞生了 We just witnessed the birth of a genuine rock star!
老板 你… 你脸上长刺了 Moon, you... You've got some stuck here.
嗷 Ow!
别看他个头小 He may be tiny,
但他却有着无与伦比的才华 but there is no denying his enormous talent.
请大家掌声有请 迈克 Would you please welcne to the stage Mike.
你怎么又回来了 What are you doing back here?
别紧张 亲爱的 我就是来 Relax, sweetheart. Just came back
示范一下什么叫做真正的表演 to show you bozos how it's really done.
好好看着 Now, watch this.
而今 结局已近 And now, the end is near
帷幕就要落下 And so I face the final curtain
朋友 请听我细细讲 My friend, I'll say it clear
那一切还铭记在心的事情 I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
我曾过着充实的生活 I've lived a life that's full
老大 快看 Boss! That is him!
迈克还活着 That is Mike!
曾经飞驰在高速公路上 四处旅行 I traveled each and every highway
但比这更重要的是 And more, much more than this,
我走自己的路 I did it my way
遗憾 也曾有过一些 Regrets, I've had a few
但少的不足提起 But then again, too few to mention
我做了我应该做的 I did what I had to do
即便一切重来 我也不会改变 and saw it through without exemption
爸爸为你感到骄傲 I'm so proud of you.
我曾计划好每一次行程 I planned each charted course
还有偏僻小道的每一小步 each careful step along the byway
糟了 Uh oh.
但比这更重要的是 And more, much more than this
我走自己的路 I did it my way
警察添什么乱 You gotta be kidding me.
我们到底为何而活 For what is a mouse
活着又得到了些什么? what has he got?
如果不是自己 If not himself
那他便虚度此生 then he has naught
说出自己的真实想法 To say the things he truly feels
永不屈就说不情愿的话 and not the words someone who kneels
这盒录音带记录我所走过的不平和坎坷 The record shows I took the blows
没有发现逃犯 他不见了 Negative. I've lost sight of the suspect
停止搜索 and am terminating pursuit.
我走的 是自己的路 and did it my way
那个小不点唱得好感人 That pip squeak really was great.
谢谢 Thank you.
太谢谢你们了 Thank you so much.
谢谢 你们太热情了 Oh, please. You're too kind, really.
弄得我都不好意思了 Look at me. I'm turning red.
好了 我受之有愧 Stop. I can't take it.
继续 继续 Keep... keep it cning.
好了 我该回去了 Well, I better get back.
要不大家会以为我出事了 They'll be wondering what happened to me.
你还会来看我吧? You'll visit me, though, yeah?
当然 我当然会 Yeah, course I will.
再见 儿子 See you, son.
下面登场的是今晚最后一位表演者 We have one final act for you tonight.
请大家热烈欢迎即将献上 Would you please welcne to the stage
处女秀的青春少女 for her first ever live appearance...
米娜 Meena.
米娜? Meena?
她在台上吗? Is she cning out?
米娜 怎么了 快上场 Meena, what's wrong? Are you okay?
我动不了了 Uh, I can't move.
我… 我快怕死了 I'm... I'm terrified.
把手给我 孩子 Give me your hand, kid.
现在 深呼吸 Okay, deep breaths.
深呼吸 Deep breaths.
记住我跟你说过的话 And remember what I told you.
如果你想克服心中的恐惧 You will not feel afraid anymore
就勇敢的 大声的唱出来 if you just start singing.
米娜 米娜 Meena! Meena!
我能行的 加油 I can do it... okay.
对不起 Oh! I'm so sorry.
谢谢 Uh, okay.
唱 Sing.
好的 Okay.
每个人都有一个矛盾 Everybody's got a thing
但是有些人无法掌握自己的矛盾 But some don't know how to handle that
所以总是求助无门 Always reachin' out in vain
就这样默默承受着许多事情 但是 Accepting the things not worth having but
你别担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
别担心呀 Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama
因为每当你转过头来时 Cause I'll be standing on the side
我会在你身旁 When you check it out
有人说你的生活方式是种累赘 They say your style of life's a drag
你必须要离开 And that you must go other places
但是别太难过 But just don't you feel too bad
当你被虚伪的笑脸所蒙骗时 When you get fooled by smiling faces
你什么都别担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
因为每当你转过头来时 Cause I'll be standing on the side
我会在你身旁 When you check it out
当你踏上人生旅程时 我也会在你身旁 When you get it off... your trip
老大 老大 有话好好说 Guys, guys, wait. We can talk this over, right?
都是道上的 有话好说 We're all reasonable individuals here.
上车 快点 Get in! Quick!
谢啦 宝贝 Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
哦 可真悬啊 Whew! That was close.
耶 Yeah.
每个人都需要改变 Everybody needs a change
都需要一个机会看看崭新的人生 A chance to check out the new
但是只有你自己能知道 But you're the only one to see
你带领自己度过了人生的哪些变化 The changes you take yourself through
你什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
你什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
你什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
你什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
Pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
一起来 Come on!
Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
不用担心 Don't you worry
什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama
我会在你身旁 Cause I'll be standing
我会在你身旁 I'll be standing
支持你 for you
你什么都不用担心 Don't you worry 'bout a thing
米娜 你成功了 她成功了 Meena! She did it!
上去 上去 Go, go!
老爸 要是你能看到就好了 Oh, dad, i wish you could see this.
已售出
娜娜鲁多曼
从前有一条 Once there was a way
通往家的路 to get back homeward
从前有一条 Once there was a way
回家的路 to get back home
睡吧 亲爱的宝贝别哭 Sleep pretty darling do not cry
我为你唱首摇篮曲 and I will sing a lullaby
准备好了吗? Everybody ready?
所有的生灵 无论伟大或渺小 All creatures great and small,
欢迎光临新落成的伯乐剧院 welcne to the new moon theater.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站
看见那位钻饰缠身脚踩水晶鞋的可人儿了吗? See the girl with the diamonds and the shoes?
她徘徊于此 像是无所事事 She walks around like she's got nothin' to lose
是的 她可是位老手了 她是所有人的菜 Yes she's a go getter, she's everybody's type
她是城市的女王 但她才不信大肆的炒作 She's a queen of the city but she don't believe the hype
她高高在上 满腹心机 She's got her own elevation, holy motivation
直到我加粗写下大大的几个字 'Til I wrote some letters on big bold signs
宝贝我相信你 我现在对你有信心了 I got faith in you baby, I got faith in you now
你是我非常非常好的朋友 And you've been such a, such a good friend of me
知道我一定会不知不觉爱上你 Know that I gotta love you somehow (love you somehow)
我一见到你 哈利路亚 我就对你有信心了 I met you, hallelujah, I got faith
看见那位有着Stevie Wonder范儿的小伙子了吗? See the boy with the Stevie Wonder swag?
不是要盖住他拥有的魔法 Ain't gotta cup all the magic that he has
他也是个老手了 他是所有人的菜 He's a go getter, he's everybody's type
我要让他成为我的命中注定 让他感觉良好 I'mma make it my mission, make him feel alright
他百分之一百二的完美 跳着霹雳舞 He's a twelve on a ten point, rockin' out to his joint
就是想说这个词 因为我想彻夜舞蹈 Just say the word 'cause I can sing all night
宝贝我相信你 我现在对你有信心了 I got faith in you baby, I got faith in you now
你是我非常非常好的朋友 And you've been such a, such a good friend of me
知道我一定会不知不觉爱上你 Know that I gotta love you somehow (love you somehow)
我一见到你 哈利路亚 我就对你有信心了 I met you, hallelujah, I got faith
不要停 我快要疯了 I get it runnin' and my mind goes crazy
我早上中午晚上 整天都在想你 I think about you mornin', noon, night and day
不要停 我快要疯了 I get it runnin' and my mind goes crazy
亲爱的我相信你 I got faith in you girl
我一见到你 哈利路亚 I met you, hallelujah
我相信你 I got faith
宝贝我相信你 我现在对你有信心了 I got faith in you baby, I got faith in you now
你是我非常非常好的朋友 And you've been such a, such a good friend of me
知道我一定会不知不觉爱上你 Know that I gotta love you somehow (love you somehow)
我一见到你 哈利路亚 我就对你有信心了 I met you, hallelujah, I got faith
信心 信心 宝贝 Faith, faith, baby
宝贝我相信你 我现在对你有信心了 I got faith in you baby, I got faith in you now
你是我非常非常好的朋友 And you've been such a, such a good friend of me
知道我一定会不知不觉爱上你 Know that I gotta love you somehow
我一见到你 哈利路亚 我有信心了 I met you, hallelujah, I got faith
信心 Faith

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制