花木兰1 中英文双语台词


花木兰
有人偷袭! 快点燃烽火台! We're under attack! Light the signal!
点燃烽火! 点燃烽火! Light the fire now! Light the signal!
现在全国都知道你们入侵了 Now all of China knows you're here.
很好 Perfect.
陛下 匈奴已经突破北方防线 Your Majesty the Huns have crossed our northern border.
不可能 没人能攻陷长城 Impossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.
领兵的是单于 Shan Yu is leading them.
我已经在皇宫附近布下重兵 We'll set up defenses around your palace immediately.
不 你带部队去保护百姓 赐福 No. Send your troops to protect my people. Chi Fu.
是 臣在 Yes Your Highness?
传旨全国各地 Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.
尽可能召集预备军人和新兵 Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.
陛下 我想我的部队能够抵挡匈奴 Forgive me Your Majesty but I believe my troops can stop him.
就怕万一 将军 I won't take any chances General.
一粒米可以使天平倾斜 A single grain of rice can tip the scale.
一个人可能会决定胜负 One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
文静而端庄 Quiet and demure.
雅致而有礼 Graceful. Polite.
纤弱 Delicate.
举止优雅 镇定 Refined. Poised.
守时 Punctual.
小白! Little brother!
小白 Little brother.
你在这儿呀 There you are.
谁是世界上最聪明的狗狗? 过来 小白 Who's the smartest doggy in the world? Come on smart boy.
今天能帮我干点活儿吗? Can you help me with my chores today?
先祖在上 Honorable ancestors
请保佑木兰今天能给媒婆留下好印象 please help Mulan impress the Matchmaker today.
求你 Please.
请保佑她 Please help her.
父亲 我给你拿来... Father I brought your...
木兰 我这儿还有一个 Mulan. I brought a spare.
木兰 Mulan.
记着 大夫说过早上三杯茶... Remember the doctor said three cups of tea in the morning...
木兰 晚上三杯茶 Mulan. And three at night.
木兰 你应该进城了 我们还指望着你... Mulan you should already be in town. We are counting on you...
振兴家族的荣誉 To uphold the family honor.
别担心 父亲 我不会让您失望的 Don't worry Father. I won't let you down.
祝我好运吧 快点! Wish me luck. Hurry!
我要继续祈祷 I'm going to pray some more.
花李氏 你女儿来了吗? Fa Li is your daughter here yet?
媒婆可没有耐心 The Matchmaker is not a patient woman.
她总是迟到... 我该先乞求先祖保佑的 Of all days to be late... I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
他们能保佑什么? 他们都死了 How lucky can they be? They're dead.
不过 我手上的才是幸运物 Besides I've got all the luck we'll need.
这回就是你证明自己的机会了 This is your chance to prove yourself.
奶奶 不! Grandma no!
不错 这蟋蟀还真是个幸运物! Yep this cricket's a lucky one!
我来了 I'm here.
怎么了? 但是 妈妈 我得... What? But Mama I had to...
别说了 你马上去梳妆打扮 None of your excuses. Now let's get you cleaned up.
# 这就是我要打扮的姑娘 # # This is what you give me to work with #
# 好的 宝贝 我见过更糟的 # # Well honey I've seen worse #
# 我会将你从平凡小麻雀 # # We're gonna turn this sow's ear #
# 变身枝头凤凰 # # Into a silk purse #
好凉啊 It's freezing.
要是你没迟到 这水暖和着呢 It would have been warm if you were here on time.
# 先来为你梳洗一番 # # We'll have you washed and dried #
# 精心打扮才能焕发光彩 # # Primped and polished till you glow with pride #
# 相信我打扮新娘的秘诀 # # Trust my recipe for instant bride #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
木兰 这是什么? 是笔记 Mulan what's this? Notes
以防我忘了这些 in case I forget something.
拿着 我们似乎需要更多的运气 Hold this. We'll need more luck than I thought.
# 先别急 梳妆后 # # Wait and see when we're through #
# 小伙子都会被你迷住 # # Boys will gladly go to war for you #
# 加上家族财富和漂亮发型 # # With good fortune. And a great hairdo #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
# 女孩儿有种方法 # # A girl can bring her family #
# 能光宗耀祖 # # Great honor in one way #
# 只要找到一个好婆家 # # By striking a good match #
# 也许就在今天 # # And this could be the day #
# 男人喜欢有品位的女人 # # Men want girls with good taste #
# 文静 孝顺 # # Calm. Obedient #
# 手脚麻利 # # Who work fast paced #
# 好生养 还有纤纤细腰 # # With good breeding. And a tiny waist #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
# 我们都为皇上尽忠 # # We all must serve our Emperor #
# 他保护我们免受匈奴侵扰 # # Who guards us from the Huns #
# 男人拼战沙场 # # The men by bearing arms #
# 孩子女人抚养 # # A girl by bearing sons #
# 装扮好 大美人 # # When we're through you can't fail #
# 就如莲花柔又白 # # Like a lotus blossom soft and pale #
# 怎会有男人说"不要" # # How could any fellow say "No sale" #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
# 我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
好了 准备好了 There. You're ready.
等等 苹果代表宁静 Not yet. An apple for serenity.
挂坠代表平顺 A pendant for balance.
# 玉珠 # # Beads of jade #
# 配美人 # # For beauty #
# 你一定要骄傲地 # # You must proudly #
# 展示自己 # # Show it #
# 再加一只蟋蟀 # # Now add a cricket #
# 带来好运 # # Just for Iuck #
# 你一定能成功 # # And even you can't blow it #
# 祖先们 保佑我 # # Ancestors hear my plea #
# 不要让我失礼闯祸 # # Help me not to make a fool of me #
# 让我为家族争光彩 # # And to not uproot my family tree #
# 让父亲能以我为荣 # # Keep my father standing tall #
# 比送葬还要紧张 # # Scarier than the undertaker #
# 我们要见媒婆了 # # We are meeting our matchmaker #
# 老天爷 保佑我们的女儿们 # # Destiny guard our girls #
# 都能找到好婆家 # # And our future as it fast unfurls #
# 请瞧瞧这些美丽姑娘 # # Please look kindly on these cultured pearls #
# 个个都完美无瑕 # # Each a perfect porcelain doll #
# 请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us #
# 请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us #
# 请赐予我们荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us all #
"花木兰" "Hua Mulan."
在 没人允许你说话 Present. Speaking without permission.
谁又惹着他了? Who spit in her bean curd?
太瘦了 Too skinny.
不好生养 Not good for bearing sons.
背诵妇德的最后一段 Recite the final admonition.
妇德? Well?
静静地 充满敬意地完成自己的责任 Fulfill your duties calmly and respectfully.
少说话 多吃... Reflect before you snack...
多做事! 要为家里争光 act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
这边来 This way.
现在倒杯茶 Now pour the tea.
为了让将来的婆家喜欢 To please your future in laws
一定要表现得庄重 you must demonstrate a sense of dignity
优雅 and refinement.
一定要沉着镇静 You must also be poised.
稍等 安静! Pardon me. And silent!
我可以拿回来一下吗? Could I just take that back?
等一下 One moment.
怎么回事 你这个笨蛋... Why you clumsy...
我觉得一切进行得很顺利 你觉着呢? I think it's going well don't you?
救火! 救火! 救火! Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
你是一个耻辱! You are a disgrace!
你虽然看起来像新娘 You may look like a bride
但永远都不可能光宗耀祖! but you will never bring your family honor!
# 看着我 # # Look at me #
# 我永远都可能 # # I will never pass #
# 成为一个完美的新娘 # # For a perfect bride #
# 或者一个好女儿 # # Or a perfect daughter #
# 是不是 # # Can it be #
# 我本就不是这块料? # # I'm not meant to play this part? #
# 现在我明白 # # Now I see #
# 如果我做回真正的自己 # # That if I were truly to be myself #
# 我就会伤头家人的心 # # I would break my family's heart #
# 我看到的那个女孩儿是谁 # # Who is that girl I see #
# 双眼直直地 # # Staring straight #
# 回望着我? # # Back at me? #
# 为什么我的倒影 # # Why is my reflection #
# 连我自己都不认识? # # Someone I don't know? #
# 无论如何我都无法逃避 # # Somehow I cannot hide #
# 真正的自我 # # Who I am #
# 尽管我试过了 # # Though I've tried #
# 何时我的倒影才能显出 # # When will my reflection show #
# 真正的自我? # # Who I am inside? #
# 何时我的倒影才能显出 # # When will my reflection show #
# 真正的 # # Who I am #
# 自我? # # Inside? #
天啊 看 My my.
今年花开得真茂盛啊 What beautiful blossoms we have this year.
但瞧瞧 这朵还没开 But look this one's late.
但是我打赌一旦它开放 But I'll bet that when it blooms
它会是最美的 it will be the most beautiful of all.
怎么了? What is it?
木兰 Mulan.
别出来 Stay inside.
各位 我从皇城 Citizens I bring a proclamation
带来圣旨 from the Imperial City.
匈奴侵犯我国 The Huns have invaded China.
根据皇帝的命令 By order of the Emperor
每家必须出一个男人去军队服役 one man from every family must serve in the Imperial Army.
萧家 The Hsiao family.
易家 The Yi family.
我替我爹服役 I will serve the Emperor in my father's place.
花家 不! The Fa family. No!
我已经准备好为皇上效劳了 I am ready to serve the Emperor.
父亲 你不能去 木兰! Father you can't go. Mulan!
大人 家父已经英勇奋战过了... Please sir my father has already fought bravely...
住口! Silence!
你应该好好管教你的女儿 You would do well to teach your daughter
男人说话哪容她插嘴 to hold her tongue in a man's presence.
木兰 不要给我丢脸 Mulan you dishonor me.
明天到武忠营报道 Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp.
是 大人 Yes sir.
楚家! The Chu family!
文家! The Wen family!
常家! The Chang family!
你不能去! 木兰... You shouldn't have to go! Mulan...
有那么多年轻人可以为国家打仗 There are plenty of young men to fight for China.
保家卫国是我的荣幸 It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
所以你就要为这荣誉去送死 So you'll die for honor.
我愿意为正义而献身 I will die doing what's right.
但如果你... 我知道应该怎么做! But if you... I know my place!
管好你自己 It is time you learned yours.
木兰走了! Mulan is gone!
什么? What?
这不可能 It can't be.
木兰! Mulan!
不 No.
你一定要去追她 她可能会死 You must go after her. She could be killed.
如果我揭穿她 If I reveal her
她就死定了 she will be.
先祖在上 我恳请您 Ancestors hear our prayer.
情保佑木兰 Watch over Mulan.
木须 醒过来 Mushu awaken.
我活过来了! I live!
告诉我谁需要我的保护 老祖宗 So tell me what mortal needs my protection great ancestor.
您只要说一句 我在所不辞 木须... You just say the word and I'm there. Mushu...
让我说完 And let me say somethin'.
要是要人愚蠢到想威胁我们家的话 Anybody who's foolish enough to threaten our family
我会报仇的! vengeance will be mine!
木须! Mushu!
这些才是我们家族的守护神 These are the family guardians.
他们... 保护家族 They... Protect the family.
而你这个被贬职的 And you A demoted one...
我是敲锣的 I ring the gong.
没错 现在 叫醒其他祖先 That's right. Now wake up the ancestors.
我们家要重聚了 快来 One family reunion cnin' right up.
好了 各位 各位 都醒醒 快点 快起来 Okay people people look alive. Let's go. Come on. Get up.
行动起来 起来了 Let's move it. Rise and shine.
相信我 你们早过了睡美人的年纪了 Y'all way past the beauty sleep thing trust me.
我就知道 一开始我就知道木兰是个闯祸精! I knew it. I knew it. That Mulan was a troublemaker from the start!
别看我 这点可是遗传你家的基因 Don't look at me. She gets it from your side of the family.
她是为了帮她父亲 She's just trying to help her father.
如果被发现的话 花弧永远都会蒙羞 But if she's discovered Fa Zhou will be forever shamed.
家族也会蒙羞 昔日辉煌的家业会瓦解 Dishonor will cne to the family. Traditional values will disintegrate.
更别提土地也会被没收的 Not to mention they'll lose the farm.
我的孩子可从没有闯这么大的祸 他们都成了针灸师 My children never caused such trouble. They all became acupuncturists.
我们不能都成为针灸师 不! We can't all be acupuncturists. No!
你的曾孙女还是个异装癖! Your great granddaughter had to be a cross dresser!
派一个守护神把她带回来 Let a guardian bring her back.
是的 叫醒最可爱的那个 Yes awaken the most cunning.
不 要最敏捷的 No. The swiftest.
不 派最聪明的 安静! No. Send the wisest. Silence!
我们一定要派最强大的去 We must send the most powerful of all.
好的 好的 我知道了 我去就是了 Okay okay I get the drift. I'll go.
你们都以为我不行 看这里 Y'all don't think I can do it. Watch this here.
看吧 我很火 对吧? Jump back. I'm pretty hot huh?
别逼我和你们单挑 Don't make me have to singe nobody to prove no point.
我们给过你机会保护花家 You had your chance to protect the Fa family.
你的错误指示害死了花邓 Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster.
是的 十分感谢 重点是? Yeah thanks a lot. And your point is?
重点是我们要派一只真正的龙去追回木兰 The point is we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan.
什么... 什么... 我就是真龙! What... what... I'm a real dragon!
你配不上这个称呼 快去叫醒石头神龙 You are not worthy of this spot. Now awaken the Great Stone Dragon.
你会让我回到原来的职位吗? So you'll get back to me on the job thing?
就一次机会罢了 那么困难吗? Just one chance is that too much to ask?
给个机会你们又不会死 I mean it's not like it'd kill ya.
石头 起来! 你要追回木兰! Yo Rocky wake up! Ya gotta go fetch Mulan!
快点 小伙子! 去追她! 快! Come on boy! Go get her! Go on!
快点 Come on.
听到没? Hello?
你好! Hello!
你好! Hello!
石头? Stony?
你还好吧? 他们会杀了我的 Stony? Man they're gonna kill me.
石头神龙 Great Stone Dragon
你醒了吗? have you awakened?
是的 我刚醒 Yes I just woke up.
我... 我就是石头神龙 早上好 I'm... I'm the Great Stone Dragon. Good morning.
我要去追回木兰 I will go forth and fetch Mulan.
我说过我是石头神龙了吗? Did I mention that I was the Great Stone Dragon?
去吧! 花家的命运 Go! The fate of the Fa family
就看你的了 rests in your claws.
别担心 我不会丢脸的 Don't even worry about it. I will not lose face.
我的胳膊! My elbow!
我知道我扭曲了一些事实 I know I twisted somethin'.
但这很棒 那现在怎么办? That's just great. Now what?
我完蛋了 I'm doomed
都是因为他们决定让一条小龙去路上追她回来 and all 'cause Miss Man decides to take her little drag show on the road.
去追回她? 跟你有什么关系? Go get her? What's the matter with you?
既然笨神龙已经一团糟了 After this Great Stone Humpty Dumpty mess
我必须要让她赢得荣耀 再回祠堂 I'd have to bring her home with a medal to get back in the temple.
等一下 对了! Wait a minute. That's it!
我把木兰变成战争英雄 他们就会求着我回到原来的岗位工作了 I make Mulan a war hero and they'll be begging me to cne back to work.
这真是个好主意 现在就行动 That's the master plan. You done it now man.
谁让跟来的? What makes you think you're cnin'?
你很幸运? You're lucky?
我像容易被你骗的人吗? Do I look like a sucker to you?
什么意思 一个失败者? What you mean a loser?
信不信我把你的触角都拔掉 扔到花园里? How 'bout I pop one of your antennas off throw it across the yard?
然后你就知道谁输了 我还是你? Then who's the loser me or you?
是皇帝的探子 Imperial scouts.
单于 Shan Yu.
干得好 你们发现了匈奴的军队 Nice work gentlemen. You found the Hun army.
皇上会阻止你的 The Emperor will stop you.
阻止我? 是他邀请我来的 Stop me? He invited me.
他建长城 是在挑战我的实力 By building his wall he challenged my strength.
我来陪他玩玩 I'm here to play his game.
滚! 告诉你们的皇帝 让他派最厉害的军队来 Go! Tell your Emperor to send his strongest armies.
我准备好了 I'm ready.
传话需要几个人? How many men does it take to deliver a message?
一个就够了 One.
好吧 好吧 那么这样呢? Okay okay how about this?
劳驾 Excuse me.
在哪报道啊? Where do I sign in?
我看你有一把剑 我也有一把 I see you have a sword. I have one too.
它们很锋利 很有男人味 They're very manly and tough.
我在练呢! I'm working on it!
我这样能骗谁呢? Who am I fooling?
唯有奇迹发生 我才能进入军队 It's going to take a miracle to get me into the army.
有人在祈求奇迹吗? Did I hear someone ask for a miracle?
快欢呼吧! Let me hear you say "Aaah"!
也就凑合吧 鬼啊 That's close enough. A ghost.
准备好了 木兰 我是来帮你的! Get ready Mulan. Your serpentine salvation is at hand!
你的祖先们派我来 For I have been sent by your ancestors
帮你伪装下去 to guide you through your masquerade.
快点 如果你想留下 就快扇 Come on. If you're gonna stay you're gonna work.
听好了! 如果有人发现你是女儿身 So heed my word! 'Cause if the army finds out you're a girl
这可是欺君之罪! the penalty is death!
你是谁? 我是谁? 我是谁? Who are you? Who am I? Who am I?
我是失足灵魂的守护神 I am the guardian of lost souls.
我就是力量强大 愉悦人心 I am the powerful the pleasurable
不可摧毁的木须 the indestructible Mushu.
我很帅吧? Pretty hot huh?
我的祖先们派了一只蜥蜴来帮我? My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
龙 我是龙 不是蜥蜴 Dragon dragon not lizard.
我可不吐舌头 I don't do that tongue thing.
你是... You're...
我可怕吧? 让人敬畏吧? Intimidating? Awe inspiring?
好小哦 当然 Tiny. Of course.
我现在是便携版 方便你携带 I'm travel size for your convenience.
如果我恢复真身 你的母牛会被我吓死的 If I was my real size your cow here would die of fright.
走开 贝西 我的能力超乎你的想象 Down Bessie. My powers are beyond your mortal imagination.
比如 我的眼睛可以看穿你的盔甲 For instance my eyes can see straight through your armor.
好了 我受够了! 这简直是耻辱! 你是整个家族的耻辱 All right that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family.
记下来 你是耻辱 那只母牛也是耻辱... Make a note of this. Dishonor on you dishonor on your cow...
别说了 对不起 抱歉 Stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是太紧张了 我从来没这样骗过人 I'm just nervous. I've never done this before.
那你得信任我 不许再打我了 Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more.
知道了吗? 好的 We clear on that? All right.
好了 我们出发吧! Okey dokey. Let's get this show on the road!
小蟋蟀 拿行李 Cri Kee get the bags.
走吧 小母牛 Let's move it Heifer.
好了 这就到了 去让他们瞧瞧男人是怎么走路的 Okay this is it. Time to show 'em your man walk.
肩膀向后 挺胸 双脚分开 抬头 大步向前走 Shoulders back chest high feet apart head up and strut.
2 3... 就这么走 2 3 继续! Two three... break it down. Hup two three. And work it!
养眼吧? 真恶心 Beautiful isn't he? They're disgusting.
才不呢 这才叫男人 No they're men.
现在起 你要像他们一样 好好看着 Now you gonna have to act just like them so pay attention.
看 这刺青能保护我不受伤 Look. This tattoo will protect me from harm.
我希望你能要回刺青的钱 I hope you can get your money back.
我觉得我装不像的 I don't think I can do this.
这是个心态问题 粗暴一点 学学这哥们 It's all attitude. Be tough like this guy here.
看什么呢? What are you lookin' at?
捶他一拳 男人都是这么打招呼的 Punch him. It's how men say hello.
尧 你交朋友了 Yao you've made a friend.
好 打他屁股 他们就喜欢这样 Good. Now slap him on the behind. They like that.
我一定要狠狠的揍你一顿 把你祖宗十八代都打出来 I'm gonna hit you so hard it'll make your ancestors dizzy.
尧 放松 跟我念经 Yao relax and chant with me.
好点了吗? Feel better?
对 跟你较真是浪费时间 Yeah. You ain't worth my time.
胆小鬼 胆小鬼? Chicken boy. Chicken boy?
有种你对着我再说一遍 你个瘦猴! Say that to my face ya limp noodle!
对不起 林 Sorry Ling.
你死定了! You're dead!
他跑了! There he goes!
伙计们 Guys.
匈奴袭击了这儿 这儿还有这儿 The Huns have struck here here and here.
我要带主力去同萧关 I will take the main troops up to the Tung Shao Pass
在单于摧毁村庄之前阻止他 and stop Shan Yu before he destroys this village.
这真是个精明的策略 将军 Excellent strategy Sir.
我喜欢出其不意 I do love surprises.
你留下训练新兵 You will stay and train the new recruits.
当赐福认为你们准备好了 When Chi Fu believes you're ready
就带队来前线支援 校尉 you will join us Captain.
校尉? Captain?
这任命真是责任重大 将军 This is an enormous responsibility General.
也许应该找个更有经验的人 Perhaps a soldier with more experience.
他出类拔萃 各项训练都能拔得头筹 Number one in his class extensive knowledge of training techniques
还有令人刮目相看的军人血统 and impressive military lineage.
我相信李翔会做得很出色的 I believe Li Shang will do an excellent job.
我会的 我不会让您失望的 这真是... 我是说... I will. I won't let you down. This is... I mean...
遵命 将军 很好 Yes sir. Very good then.
我们在皇宫庆功宴上再见 We'll toast China's victory at the Imperial City.
三周内 我要见到完整的报告 I'll expect a full report in three weeks.
我会记录每一件事的 And I won't leave anything out.
李翔校尉 Captain Li Shang.
带领着中国最强的军队 Leader of China's finest troops.
不 是有史以来最强的军队 No. The greatest troops of all time.
真令人侧目啊 Most impressive.
祝你好运 校尉! Good luck Captain!
一路顺风 父亲 Good luck Father.
第一天 Day one.
士兵们! Soldiers!
他先动手的! He started it!
在我的军营里 不允许任何人引发争端 I don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
抱歉 Sorry.
我是说 对不起啦 I mean sorry you had to see that.
你懂的 当一个男人生气的时候 But you know how it is when you get those manly urges
总要打打架 and you just gotta kill somethin'
修修东西 做做饭... fix things cook outdoors...
你叫什么? What's your name?
大人在问你话呢 Your cnmanding officer just asked you a question.
我有名字 还个很男人的名字 I've got a name. And it's a boy's name too.
林 怎么样? 他就叫林 Ling. How 'bout Ling? His name is Ling.
我问的不是他的名字 是你的! I didn't ask for his name. I asked for yours!
试试 咻 阿咻 Try Chu. Chu.
阿咻? 我刚刚打喷嚏了 真搞笑 Chu? Gesundheit. I kill myself.
木须 木须? Mushu. Mushu?
不是 那到底是什么? No. Then what is it?
平是我小时候的好朋友 平 Ping was my best friend growin' up. It's Ping.
平? 当然 平偷了我的... Ping? Of course Ping did steal my...
是的 我叫平 Yes my name is Ping.
让我看看你的征兵令 Let me see your conscription notice.
花弧? 就是那个大名鼎鼎的花弧? 我不知道花弧还有个儿子 Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou? I didn't know Fa Zhou had a son.
他不怎么提起我 He doesn't talk about me much.
也难怪 真不像个男人 I can see why. That boy's an absolute lunatic.
好了 伙计们 因为你们的新朋友平 Okay gentlemen thanks to your new friend Ping
你们这个晚上要拣起地上每一粒米 you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice.
明天正式开始训练 And tomorrow the real work begins.
我们得加强训练你的交往能力了 You know we have to work on your people skills.
到点了! 太阳晒屁股了 睡美人儿 All right! Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty.
快点 快 快 Come on. Hup hup hup.
穿上衣服 Get your clothes on.
准备好 我都做好早餐了 Get ready. Got breakfast for ya.
看 有粥 还是个笑脸呢 Look you get porridge and it's happy to see you.
滚出去! 你让人觉得恶心 Get outta there! You gonna make people sick.
我迟到了吗? 没时间说话了 Am I late? No time to talk.
记住 这是你训练的第一天 Now remember it's your first day of training
听老师的话 不要打架 和小朋友好好玩 so listen to your teacher and no fightin' play nice with the other kids
除非他们先挑事 unless one of the other kids wanna fight
那你就踢他们屁股 then you have to kick the other kid's butt.
但我不想踢别人屁股 But I don't wanna kick the other kid's butt.
吃东西的时候不准说话 Don't talk with your mouth full.
来 凶一个看看 Now let's see your war face.
就这 吓唬小兔子还行 I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover.
来吧! 吓唬我 小姑娘 Come on! Scare me girl.
对了 这才是我勇敢的士兵 Yeah that's my tough lookin' warrior.
我就是这个意思 好了 出去吧 我会为你骄傲的 That's what I'm talkin' about. Now get out there and make me proud.
什么叫军队已经出发了? 什么? What do you mean the troops just left? They what?
等等! 你的剑 Wait! You forgot your sword.
我的小宝贝要上战场了 My little baby off to destroy people.
别吵了 伙计们 不许吵 Order. People order.
我想要盘炒面 炒个宫保虾仁 I'd like a pan fried noodle. Sweet and pungent shrimp.
蘑菇鸡片 一点都不好笑 Moo goo gai pan. That's not funny.
看来我们的新朋友今早睡过头了 Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
你好啊 平 饿了吗? Hello Ping. Are ya hungry?
是啊 吃我一拳吧 Yeah 'cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich.
士兵们! Soldiers!
你们每天早上都要迅速安静地集合 You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
违规的人 Anyone who acts otherwise
就等着受罚 will answer to me.
真难缠 Tough guy.
尧 出列 Yao.
谢谢你的主动 把箭取回来 Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow.
小意思 小白脸 I'll get that arrow pretty boy
我不用脱衣服就能做到 and I'll do it with my shirt on.
等一下 你落了一些东西 One moment. You seem to be missing something.
这个代表着纪律 This represents discipline
这个代表着力量 and this represents strength.
你需要这两样来拔出那支箭 You need both to reach the arrow.
还要训练好久呢 We've got a long way to go.
# 大家同心协力 # # Let's get down to business #
# 让匈奴一败涂地 # # To defeat the Huns. #
# 说要送子参军 # # Did they send me daughters #
# 难道错送了姑娘? # # When I asked for sons? #
# 你们真是太可悲 # # You're the saddest bunch I ever met #
# 我会带领你们改变 # # But you can bet before we're through. #
# 我会让你们 # # Mister I'll make a man #
# 变成男子汉 # # Out of you #
# 平静如森林 # # Tranquil as a forest #
# 内心如烈焰 # # But on fire within #
# 找到你的中心 # # Once you find your center #
# 你就会赢 # # You are sure to win #
# 你们胆小如鼠 心乱如麻 # # You're a spineless pale pathetic lot #
# 并且毫无头绪 # # And you haven't got a clue #
# 而我会让你们 # # Somehow I'll make a man #
# 成为男子汉 # # Out of you #
# 我就快要断气了 # # I'm never gonna catch my breath #
# 我不再是以前的我 # # Say goodbye to those who knew me #
# 我就是个劈砖白痴 # # Boy was I a fool in school for cutting gym #
# 这家伙快要将我吓死 # # This guy's got'em scared to death #
# 希望他尚未将我看穿 # # Hope he doesn't see right through me #
# 真希望我会游泳 # # Now I really wish that I knew how to swim #
# 做个男子汉 像水流一样无孔不入 # # Be a man. We must be swift as a coursing river #
# 做个男子汉 像台风一样所向披靡 # # Be a man. With all the force of a great typhoon #
# 做个男子汉 像烈焰一样燃尽一切 # # Be a man. With all the strength of a raging fire #
# 像月亮一样神秘莫测 # # Mysterious as the dark side of the moon #
# 时间不等人 # # Time is racing toward us #
# 匈奴正在逼近 # # Till the Huns arrive #
# 听好我的命令 # # Heed my every order #
# 你才能活命 # # And you might survive #
# 你若不为战争而生 # # You're unsuited for the rage of war #
# 就收拾行装 踏上归程 # # So pack up go home you're through #
# 如此斗志 # # How couId I make a man #
# 安能成为男子汉? # # Out of you? #
# 做个男子汉 像水流一样无孔不入 # # Be a man. We must be swift as a coursing river #
# 做个男子汉 像台风一样所向披靡 # # Be a man. With all the force of a great typhoon #
# 做个男子汉 像烈焰一样燃尽一切 # # Be a man. With all the strength of a raging fire #
# 像月亮一样 # # Mysterious as the dark side #
# 神秘莫测 # # Of the moon #
# 做个男子汉 像水流一样无孔不入 # # Be a man. We must be swift as a coursing river #
# 做个男子汉 像台风一样所向披靡 # # Be a man. With all the force of a great typhoon #
# 做个男子汉 像烈焰一样燃尽一切 # # Be a man. With all the strength of a raging fire #
# 像月亮一样 # # Mysterious as the dark side #
# 神秘莫测 # # Of the moon #
你们怎么看? What do you see?
黑松林 是高山上的 Black pine from the high mountains.
白鬃马 是皇家战马 White horse hair. Imperial stallions.
硫磺 有大炮 Sulfur from cannons.
这娃娃是从同萧关村庄里来的 This doll came from a village in the Tung Shao Pass
皇家军队正在等我们 where the Imperial Army is waiting for us.
我们可以轻易地避开他们 We can avoid them easily.
不 No.
那是去皇宫的捷径 The quickest way to the Emperor is through that pass.
而且 一个小姑娘丢了娃娃 And besides the little girl will be missing her doll.
我们应该还给她 We should return it to her.
不 这不是个好主意 如果有人看见你怎么办? No this is not a good idea. What if somebody sees you?
我可以假扮男人 但不想像男人那样臭烘烘的 Just because I look like a man doesn't mean I have to smell like one.
就算有几个家伙的袜子的确臭烘烘的 你还真是挑剔 So a couple of guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky picky picky.
就我个人来说 我还挺喜欢那股味呢 Myself I kind of like that corn chip smell.
好了 别说了 Okay all right. That's enough.
在你变得香喷喷之前 快出来吧 Get out before you get all pruny and stuff.
木须 如果你这么担心 就好好站岗 Mushu if you're so worried go stand watch.
是 是 "站岗 木须 Yeah yeah. "Stand watch Mushu
等我为了些小洁癖暴露我们的秘密" while I blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits."
真卫生! Hygiene!
我要第一个! 人家要第一个嘛! Me first! Me first!
我们要完了! We're doomed!
他们会看到不该看到的东西的! There are a couple of things I know they're bound to notice!
平! Ping!
兄弟们 我不知道你们要来呢 Hi guys. I didn't know you were here.
我刚才在洗澡 现在洗完了 我走了啊 再见 I was just washing. So now I'm clean and I'm gonna go. Bye bye.
回来吧 我知道我们以前对你不好 Come back here. I know we were jerks to you before
我们重新认识一下嘛 so let's start over.
你好 我叫林 Hi. I'm Ling.
我是金宝 你好 金宝 And I'm Chien Po. Hello Chien Po.
我是尧! And I am Yao!
群山之王! King of the rock!
你们这些娘们都不如我 And there's nothin' you girls can do about it.
是吗? 我认为我和平就可以打败你 Yeah? I think Ping and I can take you.
我可不想参与 I really don't wanna take him anywhere.
平 我们要反抗! Ping we have to fight!
不 我们不用 我们只要闭上眼 游走就可以了 No we don't. We could just close our eyes and swim around.
来吧 别像个... Come on. Don't be such a...
嗷! 有东西咬了我! Ouch! Something bit me!
这味道真差劲 What a nasty flavor.
有蛇! Snake!
蛇! 有蛇! Oh snake! Snake!
有蛇! 蛇! Snake! Snake!
还群山之王呢 Some king of the rock.
刚刚真是惊险 Boy that was close.
不 那很恶劣 No. That was vile.
我帮你大忙了 You owe me big.
我再也不想看到男人裸奔了 I never want to see a naked man again.
别看我 我再也不咬别人屁股了 Don't look at me. I ain't bitin' no more butts.
你认为你的军队可以打仗了? You think your troops are ready to fight?
他们在匈奴面前简直不堪一击! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
他们完成了训练 跟那些男孩一样 They cnpleted their training. Those boys
你也不怎么够格做校尉 are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be Captain.
一旦将军读了我的报告 Once the General reads my report
你的军队再也别想打仗 your troops will never see battle.
不 不能这样! 我这么努力地让木兰上前线 No you don't! I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
这家伙要破坏我的计划 This guy's messin' with my plan.
这事还没完呢! We're not finished!
小心点 校尉 将军是你父亲 Be careful Captain. The General may be your father
但我才是皇上的宰相 but I am the Emperor's counsel.
顺道说一句 我可都是靠我自己 And by the way I got that job on my own.
你退下吧 You're dismissed.
我抓住他 你揍他一顿 I'll hold him and you punch.
还是算了 Or not.
无论如何 我觉得你是最好的校尉 For what it's worth I think you're a great captain.
我看出来了 什么? I saw that. What?
你喜欢他 是吧? You like him don't you?
才不呢! No!
好啦 好 回帐篷去! Yeah all right. Yeah sure. Go to your tent!
我觉得是时候我们自己来掌控战局了 I think it's time we took this war into our own hands.
让我看看这是什么 Let me see what you got.
"李将军来信 亲爱的儿子 我们在关口等匈奴大军 "From General Li. Dear son we're waiting for Huns at the pass.
如果你能来援助我们 真真是极好的" It would mean a lot if you'd cne and back us up."
很好 差点忘了 "我们的香料没了 That's great except you forgot "And since we're out of potpourri
或许你们能带给我们一些" perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some."
拜托! 这是军队! Hello! This is the army!
语气要十万火急! 明白我的意思了吗? Make it sound more urgent! Know what I'm talkin' about?
这就对了 很好 我们走吧 That's better. Much better. Let's go.
你好 宝贝 载我们一程吧 Khanny baby. We need a ride.
臭流氓! Insubordinate ruffians!
你们欠我一双新拖鞋! You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
我才不会像娘们一样尖叫 And I do not squeal like a girl.
来自将军的紧急军令 Urgent news from the General.
有什么问题吗? 没见过熊猫吗? What's the matter? You've never seen a black and white before?
你是谁? Who are you?
什么? 我觉得问题应该是 你是谁? Excuse me? I think the question is who are you?
我们在打仗 伙计! 没时间回答这些愚蠢的问题! We're in a war man! There's no time for stupid questions!
我应该抢了你的帽子 直接甩你脸上 I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head.
但我今天心情不错 我不举报你 快滚蛋 But I'm feeling gracious today so carry on before I report you.
校尉 将军下达紧急命令! 前线需要我们 Captain urgent news from the General! We're needed at the front.
收拾好行李 小蟋蟀 要出发了 Pack your bags Cri Kee. We're movin' out.
# 我们长时间长途远征 # # For a long time we've been marching off to battle #
# 在雷霆之师中我们觉得很像牲口 # # In our thundering herd we feel a lot like cattle #
# 好像在重敲我们疼痛的脚 # # Like a pounding beat our aching feet #
# 这感觉难以忽略 # # Aren't easy to ignore #
# 想想其它的吧 # # Think of instead #
# 一个值得为之奋斗的女孩 # # A girl worth fighting for #
# 这就是我说的 # # That's what I said #
# 一个值得为之奋斗的女孩 # # A girl worth fighting for #
# 我要她的皮肤 比月亮还要白净 # # I want her paler than the moon #
# 眼睛像星星一样闪烁 # # With eyes that shine like stars #
# 我的女人会惊叹我的力量 # # My girl will marvel at my strength #
# 喜欢我的战斗伤疤 # # Adore my battle scars #
# 我不关心她穿得和长得如何 # # I couldn't care less what she'll wear or what she looks like #
# 只要她做饭好吃就行 # # It all depends on what she cooks like #
# 牛肉 猪肉 鸡肉 # # Beef pork chicken #
# 我敢说当地女孩肯定都会迷上你 # # Bet the local girls thought you were quite the charmer #
# 我敢说女士们痴迷戴盔甲的男人 # # And I'll bet the ladies love a man in armor #
# 你可以猜到自从去打仗以来 # # You can guess what we have missed the most #
# 我们最想念什么 # # Since we went off to war #
# 我们想要什么? 一个值得为之奋斗的姑娘 # # What do we want? A girl worth fighting for #
# 我的女孩儿会觉得我很完美 # # My girl will think I have no faults #
# 会觉得我胖得可爱 # # That I'm a major find #
# 那很有想法 敢于表达的 # # How 'bout a girl who's got a brain #
# 女孩怎么样? # # Who always speaks her mind? #
# 我的阳刚作风和说话方式 # # My manly ways and turn of phrase #
# 肯定会让她惊喜 # # Are sure to thrill her #
# 他觉得他自己是个泡妞高手 # # He thinks he's such a lady killer #
# 我家里的那位和其他姑娘都不一样 # # I've a girl back home who's unlike any other #
# 对 爱他的女人只有他妈 # # Yeah the only girl who'd love him is his mother #
# 当我们凯旋时 # # But when we cne home in victory #
# 她们会在门前排好队 # # They'll line up at the door #
# 我们想要什么? 一个值得为之奋斗的女孩 # # What do we want? A girl worth fighting for #
# 希望有一个 值得为之奋斗的女孩 # # Wish that I had a girl worth fighting for #
# 一个值得奋斗的... # # A girl worth fighting... #
搜寻生还者 Search for survivors.
我不明白 我父亲应该在这儿的 I don't understand. My father should've been here.
校尉! Captain!
是将军的 The General.
节哀顺变 I'm sorry.
匈奴行进速度很快 The Huns are moving quickly.
从同萧关走去皇城更快 We'll make better time to the Imperial City through the Tung Shao Pass.
我们是皇上唯一的希望了 We're the only hope for the Emperor now.
出发! Move out!
发生了什么? What happened?
你刚刚暴露了我们的位置! 现在我们... You just gave away our position! Now we're...
离开射程范围! Get out of range!
把火炮抢出来! Save the cannons!
快! 快搬! 搬完! Come on! Empty it! Empty it!
当然 救马不救我 Sure. Save the horse.
发射! Fire!
发射! Fire!
留着最后一发火炮 Hold the last cannon.
准备战斗 如果我们死了 也死得光荣 Prepare to fight. If we die we die with honor.
尧 把火炮对准单于 Yao aim the cannon at Shan Yu.
平! 回来! Ping! Come back!
平! Ping!
停下! Stop!
好了 你最好现在快点把火炮点燃 All right. You might want to light that right about now.
快 快点! Quickly. Quickly!
来吧! 我们得帮忙! Come on! We gotta help!
没打中! 你怎么能没打中? You missed! How could you miss?
他才离你三步远啊! It was three feet in front of you!
木兰! Mulan!
木兰! Mulan!
木兰? Mulan?
不是 No.
木兰! Mulan!
伙计 你真是只幸运的小虫 Man you are one lucky bug.
翔! Shang!
你看见他们了吗? 看到了 Do you see them? Yes.
完美 我们要把他们拉到安全的地方 Perfect. Now we'll pull them to safety.
木兰! 我找到幸运小蟋蟀了! Mulan! I found the lucky cricket!
我们需要帮助 We need help.
很好 你可以坐在我旁边 Nice. Very nice. You can sit by me.
我们要死了! We're gonna die!
我们要死了! 我们死定了 We're gonna die! We are definitely gonna die.
在劫难逃了 死神来了! No way we survive this. Death is cning!
我让绳子从指尖溜走了 I let them slip through my fingers.
拉! Pull!
我就知道我们能行 你真男人! I knew we could do it. You the man!
一定程度上 Sort of.
退后 各位 让他喘口气 Step back guys. Give him some air.
平? Ping?
你是我见过的最疯狂的男人 You are the craziest man I've ever met.
但正因为你的疯狂 你救了我一命 And for that I owe you my life.
从现在开始 我相信你 From now on you have my trust.
为平欢呼! 你是我们当中最勇敢的人! Let's hear it for Ping! The bravest of us all!
你就是山神! You're king of the mountain!
对 对 对! Yes yes yes!
平! 怎么了? Ping! What's wrong?
他受伤了! 找人帮忙! He's wounded! Get help!
平 坚持住 Ping hold on.
坚持住 Hold on.
我能解释 I can explain.
所以这是真的! So it's true!
翔! Shang!
我就知道你有问题 I knew there was something wrong with you.
竟然是女人! A woman!
真是狡猾透顶! Treacherous snake!
我的名字叫木兰 My name is Mulan.
我这么做是为了救我父亲 I did it to save my father.
赤裸裸的背叛! 我没想到事情会变成这样 High treason! I didn't mean for it to go this far.
大不敬! Ultimate dishonor!
这是唯一的方法 请相信我 It was the only way. Please believe me.
校尉? Captain?
拉住它! Restrain him!
不! 你们知道军法的 No! You know the law.
一命换一命 A life for a life.
你我两清了 My debt is repaid.
出发! 但是你不能就这样... Move out! But you can't just...
我说了 "出发" I said "Move out."
就差这一点 I was this close.
我就能光宗耀祖 This close to impressin' the ancestors
高高在上 随从伺候 gettin' the top shelf an entourage.
唉 都是我干的好事 Man. All my fine work.
嗨 Hi.
我本不该离家 I should never have left home.
但你救了你父亲的命 Come on. You went to save your father's life.
谁知道你会最后给他丢脸 辱没祖先 Who knew you'd end up shamin' him and disgracing your ancestors
失去你所有的朋友? and losin' all your friends?
你只是要... 要学会放下 You know you just gotta... you gotta learn to let these things go.
或许我根本不是为了父亲 Maybe I didn't go for my father.
或许我真正是想证明我能把事请做好 Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right
当我看着镜子时 so when I looked in the mirror
我可以看到一个有用的人 I'd see someone worthwhile.
但是我错了 But I was wrong.
我什么也没看到 I see nothing.
这只是因为你需要吐口唾沫 很简单 Now that's just 'cause this needs a little spit that's all.
让我把这个擦得锃亮 Let me shine this up for ya.
看到你了 看看 你多漂亮 I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty.
事实是 我们都是骗子 The truth is we're both frauds.
我不是你祖先派来的 他们甚至都不喜欢我 Your ancestors never sent me. They don't even like me.
我的意思是 你冒着生命危险帮助你爱的人 I mean you risked your life to help people you love.
我却用你的生命帮我自己 I risked your life to help myself.
至少你的目的是好的 At least you had good intentions.
啥? "你不幸运" 什么意思? What? What do you mean "You're not lucky"?
你说谎了? You lied to me?
你又是什么 难道是绵羊? And what are you a sheep?
我迟早要见父亲的 I'll have to face my father sooner or later.
回家吧 Let's go home.
虽然不光彩 Yeah. This ain't gonna be pretty.
但你别担心 好吗? 一切都会好起来的 But don't you worry okay? Things will work out.
我们一起挑起的这件事 现在我们一起完成它 We started this thing together and that's how we'll finish it.
我保证 I promise.
家在那个方向 Home is that way.
我们得做点什么 你看到这些匈奴人了吗? I have to do something. Did you see those Huns?
他们从雪里蹦了出来... 像雏菊一样! They popped out of the snow... like daisies!
你到底跟不跟我去? Are we in this together or not?
让我们去收拾那些匈奴吧! Let's go kick some Hunny buns!
冲啊! Yee haw!
给中国的英雄让路 Make way for the heroes of China.
翔! 木兰? Shang! Mulan?
匈奴人还活着! 他们进城了! The Huns are alive! They're in the city!
你不属于这里 木兰 回家吧 You don't belong here Mulan. Go home.
翔 我在山里看到他们了 你必须相信我 Shang I saw them in the mountains. You have to believe me.
为什么要信你? Why should I?
要不然我为什么回来? Why else would I cne back?
你说你相信平 木兰有何不同? You said you'd trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?
擦亮眼睛好好警戒 我知道他们在这 Keep your eyes open. I know they're here.
你去哪? Now where are you going?
找个相信我的人 To find someone who will believe me.
我的子民们 上天将福泽 My children heaven smiles down
降于我中原王朝 upon the Middle Kingdom.
中国安全了 China will sleep safely tonight.
多亏了我们英勇的战士 Thanks to our brave warriors.
先生 皇上有危险 Sir the Emperor's in danger.
匈奴人来了 But the Huns are here.
求求你 帮帮忙 Please you have to help.
没人听我的 抱歉 你刚才说什么? No one will listen. I'm sorry. Did you say something?
木须 你又变回女儿身了 记得吗? Mushu. You're a girl again remember?
陛下 我向您奉上单于的宝剑 Your Majesty I present to you the sword of Shan Yu.
我知道这对你的意义 李校尉 I know what this means to you Captain Li.
你的父亲会非常骄傲的 Your father would have been very proud.
不! 快来! No! Come on!
他们不可能及时赶到皇上身边 They'll never reach the Emperor in time.
各位! Guys!
我有个主意 I've got an idea.
# 做个男子汉 # # Be a man #
# 像水流一样无孔不入 做个男子汉 # # We must be swift as a coursing river. Be a man #
# 像台风一样所向披靡 做个男子汉 # # With all the force of a great typhoon. Be a man #
# 像烈焰一样燃尽一切 # # With all the strength of a raging fire #
# 像月亮一样神秘莫测 # # Mysterious as the dark side of the moon #
看好门 Guard the door.
你的长城和军队都已不存 现在轮到你了 Your walls and armies have fallen and now it's your turn.
向我屈服 Bow to me.
好 有什么问题吗? Okay. Any questions?
这件裙子显得我胖吗? Does this dress make me look fat?
谁在那? Who's there?
嫔妃们 还真是丑 Concubines. Ugly concubines.
他真可爱! He's so cute!
这就是我说的蒙古烧鸡 Now that's what I call Mongolian barbecue.
翔 快去! Shang go!
我受够你的傲慢了 老头 屈服于我! I tire of your arrogance old man. Bow to me!
不管狂风如何嚎叫 大山是不可能屈服于它的 No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it.
我把你砍成碎片 你就能跪下了! Then you will kneel in pieces!
金宝 带皇上走! Chien Po get the Emperor!
得罪了 陛下 Sorry Your Majesty.
不! No!
快来! Come on!
不 No.
你! You!
你夺走了我的胜利! 错了! You took away my victory! No!
是我 I did.
山上的那个士兵 The soldier from the mountains.
有什么计划? So what's the plan?
你没有计划? You don't have a plan?
我边跑边想 I'm making this up as I go.
木须! 先走一步 姑娘 Mushu! Way ahead of you sister.
来吧 小蟋蟀 Come on Cri Kee.
市民们 我需要征用烟花 你是谁? Citizens I need firepower. Who are you?
是你最可怕的噩梦 Your worst nightmare.
在房顶上! 看! On the roof! Look!
看来你没招了 It looks like you're out of ideas.
还没有 Not quite.
准备好了吗 木须? Ready Mushu?
好了 宝贝儿! 点火 I am ready baby! Light me.
离开房顶 离开房顶 离开房顶 Get off the roof get off the roof get off the roof.
你真是只幸运蟋蟀 You are a lucky bug.
那是蓄意谋杀我! That was a deliberate attempt on my life!
她在哪儿? 看她干的好事 Where is she? Now she's done it.
一团糟! 靠边站! What a mess! Stand aside!
那家伙不值得保护 That creature's not worth protecting.
她是个英雄 她是个女人 She's a hero. She's a woman.
她永远都一文不值 听好了 你这傲慢的... She'll never be worth anything. Listen you pompous...
够了 That is enough.
陛下 我能解释 Your Majesty I can explain.
我听过你的很多事 花木兰 I've heard a great deal about you Fa Mulan.
你偷了父亲的盔甲 离家出走 You stole your father's armor ran away from home
打扮成一个士兵 impersonated a soldier
欺骗了你的长官 deceived your cnmanding officer
抹黑了中国军队 毁了我的宫殿 dishonored the Chinese army destroyed my palace
而且 and
救了我们所有人 you have saved us all.
我的小宝贝都长大拯救中国了 My little baby is all grown up and savin' China.
有纸巾吗? You have a tissue?
赐福? Chi Fu?
陛下? Your Excellency?
你负责安排木兰成为我的内阁成员 See to it that this woman is made a member of my council.
成员? 什么? Member? What?
但是... 内阁没有空缺职位了 But... there are no council positions open
陛下 Your Majesty.
很好 那你就接替他的职位 Very well. You can have his job.
什么? 我... What? I...
恕我直言 陛下 With all due respect Your Excellency
我觉得我离家太久了 I think I've been away from home long enough.
拿着这个 Then take this
这样你的家人就会知道你为我做了什么 so your family will know what you have done for me.
还有这个 And this
整个世界都会知道你为中国做了什么 so the world will know what you have done for China.
她能抱皇上吗? Is she allowed to do that?
你... You...
打得不错 You fight good.
谢谢 Thank you.
可汗 我们回家 Khan let's go home.
在逆境中开放的花朵 The flower that blooms in adversity
是最稀有 最漂亮的 is the most rare and beautiful of all.
陛下? Sir?
你不是每个朝代都能遇到这种好女孩的 You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.
木兰! Mulan!
父亲 我把单于的剑给您带回来了 Father I brought you the sword of Shan Yu.
还有皇上的徽章 And the crest of the Emperor.
它们是让花家族荣耀的礼物 They're gifts to honor the Fa family.
我最大的礼物和荣耀就是有你这样的女儿 The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
我很想你 I've missed you so.
我也想你 爸爸 I've missed you too Baba.
真好 Great.
她带了一把剑回家 She brings home a sword.
她应该带个男人回家才对 If you ask me she should've brought home a man.
打扰一下 花木兰住在这里吗? Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?
谢谢 Thank you.
为我报名明年参军 Sign me up for the next war.
尊敬的花弧先生 我... 木兰! Honorable Fa Zhou I... Mulan!
你忘拿头盔了 You forgot your helmet.
实际上 应该是您的头盔 对吧? Well actually it's your helmet isn't it?
我是说... 你能留下吃晚饭吗? I mean... Would you like to stay for dinner?
你能永远留下来吗? Would you like to stay forever?
当然愿意 Dinner would be great.
说嘛 我干得不错吧? Come on. Who did a good job?
告诉我 我干得不错吧? Come on. Tell me. Who did a good job?
好吧! 你可以重新当守护神 All right! You can be a guardian again.
开始 小蟋蟀! Take it Cri Kee!
她的英勇是遗传我们家的基因 You know she gets it from my side of the family.
为蛋卷欢呼! Call out for egg rolls!
这些守护者啊 Guardians.
谢谢 木须 Thanks Mushu.
木须! Mushu!
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制