玩具总动员4 中英文双语台词

九年前
外面正下着倾盆大雨 It's raining cats and dogs out there!
希望他们能顺利回来 I hope they make it back all right.
小心 安迪来了 Heads up! Andy's cning!
安迪 晚饭时间到了 Andy, time for dinner.
太棒了 我好饿 Yes! I'm starving!
你别忘了洗手 Don't forget to wash your hands!
好的 妈妈 Okay, Mom!
你看见他了吗 没有 Do you see him? No.
他完蛋了 Well, he's done for.
他永远都回不来了 He'll be lost! Forever!
杰西 巴斯 弹簧狗 去莫莉房间 Jessie. Buzz. Slink. Molly's room.
其余人 原地待命 The rest of you, stay put.
宝 Bo!
什么情况 Situation?
玩具丢失 在侧院 Lost toy. Side yard.
比利 小羊 怪叫 升起百叶窗 Billy. Goat. Gruff. Raise the blinds.
他们还有名字 They have names?
你从来没和我说过 You never told me that.
你从来没问过 You never asked.
他在哪 Where is he?
在那里 There!
我们怎么才能接近他 How do we reach him?
拉玩具行动 Operation Pull Toy!
弹簧狗 没问题 胡迪 Slink! You got it, Woody!
芭比们 Barbies!
上 Go!
手电筒 Flashlight.
坚持住 遥控车 Hang on, R.C.!
我的弹簧到头了 I ain't got any more slink!
它真漂亮 It's beautiful.
我很乐意看到这盏旧台灯有一个好归宿 I'm so glad to see this old lamp go to a good home.
莫莉还是婴儿时 我们就有它了 We've had it since Molly was a baby.
莫莉 你确定这没关系吗 Molly, are you sure it's all right?
嗯 我不想要它了 谢谢你 Yeah, I don't want it anymore. Thank you.
胡迪呢 Where's Woody?
你好 我好像把钥匙落在屋里了 Yeah, hi. I think I left my keys here.
胡迪 快点 Woody. Quick!
我们在他回来之前 偷偷溜进树篱 We'll sneak in the hedges before he's back.
胡迪 没关系的 Woody, it's okay.
什么 不不不 你不能走 What? No! No, no, no. You can't go!
对安迪来说的最佳… 胡迪 What's best for Andy is that… Woody.
我不是安迪的玩具 I'm not Andy's toy.
什么 What?
是时候去找下一个孩子了 It's time for the next kid.
再次感谢你们所做的一切 And thank you again for everything.
我真的非常感激 I really appreciate it.
不客气 很高兴一切都很顺利 My pleasure. I'm glad it all worked out.
你知道的 You know,
孩子们每天都会弄丢玩具 kids lose their toys every day.
有时他们被落在了院子里 或者… Sometimes they get left in the yard or…
被放进了错误的箱子 put in the wrong box.
然后那个箱子就被拿走了 And that box gets taken away.
妈妈 胡迪在哪 Mom, where's Woody?
安迪 快进来 Andy! Come inside!
我找不到胡迪了 I can't find Woody!
晚安 Well, good night.
再见 开车小心 Goodbye. Drive safe.
你在这呢 There you are.
妈妈 我找到他了 我找到他了 Mom, I found him! I found him!
太好了 快进屋吧 Oh, good. Come on and get inside.
举起手来 Reach for the sky!
跑起来 牛仔 Ride 'em, cowboy!
我靴子里有条蛇 There's a snake in my boot.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!
我的牛仔 My cowboy!
胡迪 我们走 Woody, let's go!
你是我最爱的警官 You're my favorite deputy!
飞向天空[举起手来] Reach for the sky!
他们逃跑了 正向我们冲来 They've escaped and they're headed right for us!
全速前进 Full speed ahead!
邦妮
这里越来越热了 It's getting hot in here!
我耳朵去哪了 你踩我脚上了 Where's my ear? You're on my foot!
别挤了 Quit shoving.
抱歉 是我的角 能请你挪一挪吗 Sorry! That was my horn. Could you move over a bit, please?
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!
我知道是你 蛋头 I know that was you, Potato Head.
大家听好 我以为我跟你们说过了 Everyone, listen. I thought I told you…
当妈妈像那样快速打扫房间时 when Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that…
就要做好被放进壁橱里的准备 expect to be put in the closet.
还有多久 How much longer?
尽量低声咆哮 霸王龙 Keep it to a dull roar, Rex.
深呼吸 杰西 深呼吸 Deep breaths, Jessie. Deep breaths.
冷静 弹簧狗 Settle down, Slink.
坐下 乖狗狗 Sit. Good boy!
警长 我需要担心吗 Sheriff, do I need to be worried?
不用 我的伙计们身经百战 他们可以的 No, no. My guys are veterans. They'll hang in there.
很好 在收到消息前 让他们保持冷静 Good. Just keep them calm until we get word.
是 女士 Yes, ma'am.
你今天感觉怎么样 How are you, uh, feeling about today?
挺好 挺好 挺好的 Good, good. Yeah, good.
我挺好的 I'm good.
挺好 Good.
大家准备 邦妮吃完早饭了 We're on! Bonnie's done with breakfast!
随时都会进来 你们听见了吗 Any minute now. You hear that?
随时都会进来 Any minute now.
打起精神 上好发条 Wind 'em if you got 'em.
清理好你们的电池 活动开你们的关节 Keep your batteries clean, your joints unlocked…
谢谢 胡迪 交给我吧 Thanks, Woody. I got it.
好的 对不起 你说得对 你说得对 Yes, I'm sorry. You're right, you're right.
小镇开张啦 The town is open!
你好 镇长 Hi, Mayor!
银行家 Banker!
你好 冰淇淋摊主 你好 帽子店老板 Hi, Ice Cream Man! Hi, Hat Shop Owner!
邮递员 Mailman!
还有警长 And the sheriff!
好了 玩具们再见 Okay. Bye, toys!
杰西警长 Sheriff Jessie!
驾 红心 Giddy up, Bullseye!
他们朝那边去了 They went that way!
快去追他们 Chase them!
多漂亮的帽子店啊 What a beautiful hat shop!
你有这么多帽子 他们在玩"帽子店" You have so many hats… Wow. They're doing "Hat Shop."
我们上次玩这个是什么时候了 When's the last time we ever got to play that?
记得她玩"过家家"的时候吗 Remember when she played "House"?
我喜欢"过家家" I liked "House."
以前的好日子啊 Those were the days.
非常简单 It was basic.
建一个家 在里面过日子 成了 You made a house, you lived in it, done.
这是你这周第三次没被选中了 That's the third time you haven't been picked this week.
我不知道 我没有在算 I don't know. I don't keep count.
你不用算 You don't have to.
我来帮你算 好 好 我明白 I'll do it for you. Okay, okay, okay, I get it.
是有一阵了 瞧瞧看 It's been a while. Oh, looky there.
你有了第一个灰尘团 You got your first dust bunny.
真可爱 How adorable.
你要给它起什么名字 What you gonna name it?
叫尘尘怎么样 What about Dusty?
弗朗西斯 哈里 Francis! Harry!
凯伦 毛球 Karen! Fuzzball!
勒布朗 不 毛茸茸 LeBron. No, Fluffy.
桑普兔怎么样 风滚草 How about Thumper? Tumbleweed!
"风滚草" 这个好 这个好 "Tumbleweed." Oh, that's good. That's good.
他是个牛仔 因此这个名字很合理 He's a cowboy, so that makes a lot of sense.
选择太多了 So many choices.
我决定不了 I just can't decide!
邦妮 Bonnie?
你在做什么 我们得走了 What are you doing? We got to go.
你不想幼儿园迎新会迟到吧 对吗 You don't wanna be late for kindergarten orientation, do you?
但…我不想去 But… I don't wanna go.
我们聊过的 We talked about this.
我们要去见你的老师们 We're gonna meet your teachers,
看你的教室 我能带玩具去吗 see your classroom… Can I bring a toy?
玩具不能带去上学 这是规矩 Toys don't go to school, that's the rule.
别动 大家不许动 Freeze! Nobody move!
邦妮总是会忘带什么 Bonnie always forgets something.
她随时都会回来 She'll be back any second.
你也不许动 火腿 That goes for you, too, Hamm.
但这是钱啊 But it's money!
你没事吧 胡迪 You all right, Woody?
下次她一定会选你的 I'm sure she'll pick you next time.
拜托 我没事 没关系 Come on, I'm fine. No problem.
胡迪 给 Woody. Here.
谢谢 杰西 Thanks, Jessie.
我们支持你 伙计 We're here for you, buddy.
我不想演面包师 刺毛裤 I don't want to play the baker. Pricklepants.
我天生就该演帽子店老板 好吧 The hat shop owner is the role I was born to play! Okay.
好了 刺毛裤 回你的面包房吧 All right, Pricklepants, back to your bakery.
不好意思 桃莉 Excuse me, Dolly?
胡迪 你没看见我正在恐吓大伙吗 Woody, can't you see I'm threatening everyone?
回壁橱里去 我知道 只是… Go back to the closet. Yeah, I know. I know. It's just…
我很担心邦妮 I'm worried about Bonnie.
应该有个玩具陪她去迎新会 A toy should go with her to orientation.
你没听到爸爸说的吗 你会害邦妮惹麻烦的 Didn't you hear Dad? You'll get Bonnie in trouble.
是啊 但幼儿园很不一样 Yeah, but kindergarten is so different.
小孩可能觉得吃不消 It can be too much for a kid.
如果能有个伙伴陪着渡过难关 Having a buddy with them to get through it
会很有帮助的 can really help things.
我记得以前我就会和安迪一起去上学… I remember with Andy, I would go to school with him…
抱歉 胡迪 我也不想像复读机一样唠叨 I'm sorry, Woody. I hate to sound like a broken record.
但邦妮不是安迪 But Bonnie is not Andy.
对对对 当然了 我明白 No, no, no, of course, I get that.
但如果你能… 大家就位 But if you would just… Places, everyone!
邦妮 Bonnie?
你躲在这里做什么 What are you doing back there?
快点 我们必须走了 Come on, we have to go.
这才是我的乖女儿 That's my big girl.
快点 我们得赶紧了 好吗 Come on. We got to hurry, okay?
别忘了你的书包 Don't forget your backpack.
会很好玩的 You're gonna have so much fun.
好了 你说到哪了 胡迪 All right. Now what was it you were saying, Woody?
胡迪 Woody?
我们到了 Here we are.
欢迎参加迎新会
邦妮 亲爱的 没事的 Bonnie, honey, it'll be okay.
你好 你是邦妮吗 Hi! Are you Bonnie?
我是温迪老师 My name is Miss Wendy.
以后我就是你的幼儿园老师 I'm going to be your kindergarten teacher.
我们有个特别的地方给你放书包 We have a special place where you can put your backpack.
想看看吗 You want to see?
就是这里 邦妮 你专用的 Here we are, Bonnie. Just for you.
好了 同学们 Okay, class,
大家在桌子旁边找个位子坐下 let's all find a seat at a table…
我们马上就要开始手工时间了 so we can start craft time.
上学的第一天 On the first day of school,
你们都需要有个地方来放铅笔 you'll need a place to put your pencils.
所以今天 我们就来做笔筒 So, today, we're going to make pencil holders.
现在 每个人拿出一个杯子 Now, everyone take a cup…
然后我们用美术用品来装饰它们 and we'll use the art supplies to decorate them.
你好 Hi.
邦妮
邦妮 真有创意 Bonnie. That is so clever.
"你好 我叫叉叉 很高兴认识你" "Hello, I'm Forky. Nice to meet you!"
你好 叉叉 很高兴认识你 Well, hello, Forky, it's nice to meet you.
我是温迪老师 I'm Miss Wendy.
妈妈 爸爸 看看我做了什么 Mom! Dad! Look what I made!
他叫叉叉 His name is Forky!
棒极了 That is so cool!
我上完幼儿园了 I finished kindergarten!
不 今天只是迎新会 No. That was just orientation.
但你这么勇敢 But for being such a brave girl,
我们要给你个惊喜 we have a surprise for you.
什么惊喜 What is it?
既然还有一周才开学 Since school doesn't start for another week,
那我们就来个自驾游 we are going on a road trip!
我能带叉叉去吗 当然可以 Can I bring Forky? 'Course you can!
太好了 Yay!
他们还说我不该跟邦妮去学校 And they said I shouldn't go to school with Bonnie.
幼儿园的情况尽在我们掌控之中 对吧 We got this kindergarten thing under control, eh?
不敢相信我居然在跟叉勺说话 I can't believe I'm talking to a spork.
玩具们好 Hi, toys!
玩具们再见 Bye, toys!
他果然去幼儿园了 He did go to kindergarten!
我就知道 不不不 各位 听我说 I knew it. No, no, no, guys, listen…
你要给邦妮惹麻烦吗 You tryin' to get Bonnie in trouble?
不 当然不是 No, of course not!
你可能会被没收 You could have been confiscated.
那是什么意思 被带走 What does that mean Taken away.
不 还有更吓人的 No! Or worse.
你可能会被弄丢 You could've been lost!
不不不 各位 听我说 No, no, no, guys, listen.
邦妮在幼儿园度过了快乐的一天 Bonnie had a great day in class…
而且我们还要去自驾游 and we're going on a road trip.
自驾游 度假 Road trip Vacation!
然后发生了一件怪事 But then something really weird happened.
邦妮在课堂上做了个朋友 Bonnie made a friend in class.
这孩子真不错 她已经交上朋友了 What a kid. Oh, she's already making friends.
不是 她真的"做"了个新朋友 No, no. She literally made a new friend.
没事的 It's okay.
出来吧 就这样 Come on out. That's it.
没事的 出来吧 Come on, there you go.
来吧 我拉你出来 Come on, let's get you out of there.
你能行的 You got this.
好 很好 Good. Good.
各位 认识一下叉叉 Everyone, I want you to meet Forky.
我的老天爷 快看啊 Golly Bob howdy! Look at that!
他的胳膊可真长 Look how long his arms are!
垃圾 不 Trash? No.
不 是玩具 No, toys.
他们都是玩具 They're all toys.
玩…玩…垃圾 T Toy… Trash.
不不不 No, no, no.
那才是垃圾 That's the trash.
这些是你的朋友 These are your friends.
你好 Hi!
垃圾 Trash!
不不 没事的 垃圾 No, no, it's okay. Trash!
胡迪 我有个问题 Woody, I have a question.
实际上 不止一个问题 Well, actually, not just one,
我满脑子都是 I have all of them.
满脑子都是问题 I have all the questions.
他为什么要去垃圾桶那儿 Why does he want to go to the trash?
因为他是用垃圾做的 垃圾 Because he was made from trash. Trash!
听着 我知道这有点奇怪 Look, I know this is a little strange, but
但你们要相信我 垃圾 you got to trust me on this. Trash?
叉叉现在是 Forky is the
邦妮心目中最重要的玩具 most important toy to Bonnie right now.
重要 Important?
他是个叉勺 He's a spork.
是的 没错 我知道 但这个叉勺 Yes. Yeah, I know, but this spork…
这个玩具是邦妮适应 this toy is crucial to Bonnie
幼儿园生活的关键 getting adjusted to kindergarten.
胡迪 你这样是不是太小题大做了 Woody, aren't you being a little dramatic about all this?
我知道大家有点不适应 I know this is new to everybody…
但你们应该明白这个小家伙 but you should see how much
对于邦妮来说意义非凡 this little guy means to Bonnie.
当她开始跟他玩时 When she started playing with him…
她脸上的笑容是有史以来最灿烂的 she had the biggest smile on her face.
要是你们能看到就好了 I wish you could have seen it.
邦妮当时真的很难过 Bonnie was really upset…
我发誓 她做好叉叉之后 and I swear, once she made Forky…
就完全变了个人 it was a cnplete transformation.
胡迪 稍等 杰西 Woody? Just a second, Jessie.
所以我们都要确保他平安无事 So, we all have to make sure nothing happens to him.
他已经有事了 Something happened to him.
要了老命了 Chutes and Ladders!
垃圾 不不不 Trash. No, no, no! No! No!
你现在是玩具了 叉叉 别这样 You're a toy now, Forky! Come on!
住手 停下 Stop! Stop it!
不不不 别这样 垃圾 No, no, no! Come on! Trash!
垃圾 垃圾 Trash! Trash!
好吧 我只能一直看着他 Well, I guess I'll just babysit him
直到他习惯这个房间 till he's used to the room.
叉叉 Forky?
你在哪里 叉叉 Where are you, Forky?
你在这里 There you are!
我以为我把你弄丢了 小傻瓜 I thought I'd lost you, silly.
不不不 No, no, no.
大孩子好可怕 Big girl scary!
我告诉过你 邦妮一点都不可怕 Like I said before, Bonnie's not scary.
她爱你 而且你得… She loves you and you need to…
叉叉 Forky?
邦妮 Bonnie!
该起床了 Let's go!
太阳晒屁股了 Rise and shine!
谁想去自驾游 Who wants to go on a road trip?
我 我要带桃莉 小奶油 Me! I'm gonna bring Dolly, and Buttercup…
还有叉叉 还有… and Forky, and…
叉叉 你在哪里 Forky Where are you?
他肯定就在附近 He's got to be here somewhere.
叉叉 Forky?
叉叉 Forky!
走吧 我们吃完早饭就上路 Come on. Let's eat some breakfast and hit the road!
走吧 叉叉 Let's go, Forky!
他还真难对付 胡迪 He's quite a handful, Woody.
自驾游路上你需要帮忙吗 You need help with him on the road trip?
不 不用 我能行 我能行 No. No, no. I got it, I got it.
我们不会离开房车的 We'll just be stuck in an RV.
他走不远的 我能行 He can't get far. I got this.
我能行 I got it.
不 不 No, no!
太棒了 Oh, yeah!
不不不 No, no, no!
不不不 No! No! No!
垃圾 我来了 Trash, here I cne!
别这样 Come on.
我不想做玩具 I don't wanna be a toy!
伙计 Hey, buddy.
巴斯 Hey, Buzz.
你还好吗 You doing okay?
我说不好 巴斯 I don't know, Buzz.
我知道安迪小时候你不在 I know you weren't around when Andy was little… but
但我记得他小时候没这么难搞 I don't remember it being this hard.
想让我帮你站下一班岗吗 Want me to take the next watch?
我来盯着叉叉 I'll keep an eye on Forky.
不 不 我得自己来 No, no. I need to do this.
我放弃的话 That little voice inside me
内心的声音就会喋喋不休 would never leave me alone if I gave up.
你觉得是谁 Who do you think it is?
谁 Who?
你内心的声音 你觉得是谁 The voice inside of you. Who do you think it is?
是我 Me?
你知道 是我的良心 You know, my conscience?
良心会为你解释很多事情 That part of you that tells you things?
告诉你自己的真实想法 What you're really thinking?
真奇妙 Fascinating.
内心的声音为你出谋划策 So, your inner voice advises you.
什么 What?
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务 It's a secret mission in uncharted space.
出发 Let's go.
叉叉去哪了 Where's Forky?
不好 叉叉 Oh, no! Forky!
叉叉 Forky!
叉叉 Forky!
我不是玩具 I am not a toy!
我是叉勺 I'm a spork.
安静点 Be quiet!
我是用来喝汤 吃沙拉 I was made for soup, salad…
也许还有辣椒酱 最后沦为垃圾的 maybe chili, and then the trash.
我是垃圾 I'm litter!
自由了 Freedom!
火腿 离下一站还有多远 Hamm, how far to our next stop?
8.56公里左右 5.32 miles, give or take.
那我赶得及 I can make that.
咱们房车营地见 I'll meet you at the RV park.
胡迪 等一下 胡迪 Woody, hold on a minute. Woody!
叉叉 Forky!
叉叉 你在哪 Forky, where are you?
叉叉 Forky!
叉叉 你在哪 Forky, where are you?
抱我走 不要 Carry me No.
我为什么一定要做玩具 Why do I have to be a toy?
因为你的木棍底下 Because you have Bonnie's name
写着邦妮的名字 written on the bottom of your sticks.
为什么我的木棍底下 Why do I have Bonnie's name
写着邦妮的名字 written on the bottom of my sticks?
因为她… Because she…
她经常和你一起玩 对不对 Look, she plays with you all the time, right?
对 Yes.
是谁每晚陪着她入睡 And who does she sleep with every night?
那个大大白白软软的东西 The big white fluffy thing?
不 不是她的枕头 No, not her pillow.
是你 You.
好了 叉叉 All right, Forky.
你要明白自己现在有多幸运 You have to understand how lucky you are right now.
你是邦妮的玩具 You're Bonnie's toy.
你要和她共创欢乐美好的回忆 You are going to help create happy memories…
她的余生都将对此回味无穷 that will last for the rest of her life.
你说什么 What?
我这是为了邦妮 Okay. Doing it for Bonnie.
为了邦妮 你这是为了邦妮 Doing this for Bonnie, you're doing it for Bonnie.
接不接受 你都是个玩具 Okay, like it or not, you are a toy.
就算你不喜欢做玩具 Maybe you don't like being one,
你也注定是个玩具 but you are one nonetheless.
也就是说 在安迪需要你的时候… Which means you are going to be there for Andy when he…
安迪是谁 Who's Andy?
我是说 邦妮 I mean, Bonnie.
在邦妮需要你的时候不离不弃 You have to be there for Bonnie.
这是你的职责 That is your job.
你的职责是什么 Well, what's your job?
目前就是监督你履行自己的职责 Well, right now, it's to make sure you do yours.
抱我走 不要 Carry me No.
安迪是谁 Who's Andy?
安迪曾经是我的孩子 Andy was my other kid.
你还有其他孩子 You had another kid?
对啊 对啊 Yeah, yeah.
很长一段时间 For a long time.
一段美好的时光 And it was pretty great.
我还是他最喜欢的玩具 不瞒你说 I was a favorite toy, actually.
我的职责就是统领全局 Running the room was my job.
让所有的玩具恪尽职守 Keeping all the toys in place…
他觉得安迪的房间是颗星球 So, he thought Andy's room was a planet?
真是够蠢的 可不是吗 That is messed up. Right!
他登场的时候我就是这么想的 That's exactly what I thought when he first showed up.
是啊 你们不会觉得他很烦人吗 Yeah. I mean, how is that not annoying?
谢谢支持 说真的 这也太… Thank you! Seriously, that is the…
看着孩子们渐渐长大 Well, then you watch 'em grow up
然后长大成人 and becne a full person.
最终离我们而去 And then they leave.
他们会离开去做你永远见不到的事情 They go off and do things you'll never see.
别误会 你仍然会为他们感到自豪 Don't get me wrong, you still feel good about it.
但终有一日你会发现 But then somehow you find yourself,
这么多年以来 after all those years…
守在壁橱里 感觉自己… sitting in a closet just feeling…
百无一用 Useless?
对 Yeah.
你的任务已经完成 Your purpose fulfilled?
没错 Exactly.
胡迪 我知道你的问题在哪了 Woody, I know what your problem is.
你知道 You do?
你和我一样 You're just like me.
垃圾一个 Trash!
你到底和垃圾有什么不解之缘 What is it with you and trash?
很温暖 恶心 It's warm. Ew.
很温馨 可能吧 It's cozy. I guess.
充满安全感 And safe!
仿佛有人在你耳边轻声说道 Like somebody's whispering in your ear,
"一切都会好起来的" "Everything's gonna be okay."
叉叉 就是这样 Forky, that's it.
邦妮和你在一起的时候就是这种感觉 That's how Bonnie feels when she's with you.
是吗 没错 She does Yes!
让我想想 Wait a sec.
你是说她觉得我很温暖 对 You mean she thinks I'm warm? Yep.
很温馨 没错 And cozy Uh huh.
有时候还黏糊糊的 And sometimes kinda squishy?
这个嘛 对 没错 Well, that, too. Yes.
我现在懂了 I get it now.
我是邦妮的"垃圾" I'm Bonnie's trash.
对 等等 你说什么 Yes! Wait, what?
我是邦妮的"垃圾" I am Bonnie's trash!
不 不 不 不至于 No, no, no, not exactly.
我不在她一定很伤心 She must be feeling awful without me.
胡迪 快走 她需要我 Woody, we got to get going, she needs me!
邦妮 我来了 Hey, Bonnie, I'm cning!
叉叉 慢点 叉叉 Forky, slow down! Forky!
邦妮 我来了 Bonnie, I'm cning!
叉叉 Forky!
大盆地
嘉年华狂欢节
古董店
叉叉 快看 邦妮就在那边 Forky, look. Bonnie's right over there.
快点 Hurry!
胡迪 Woody?
宝 Bo?
胡迪 Woody?
我们不去 我们不去找邦妮吗 Aren't we, aren't we going to Bonnie?
我知道我知道 但我朋友可能在里面 I know, I know. But my friend might be in there.
朋友 Friend?
朋友 朋友就是 A friend, uh… Well, a friend is…
朋友就像你和我一样 Well, a friend is like you and me.
垃圾 垃圾 就像…没错 Trash Trash, like… Yes.
我现在很担心她可能被弄丢了 And I'm very worried that she might be lost.
但是胡迪 邦妮就在那边 But, Woody, Bonnie's right there.
在她醒来前一定送你回去 来吧 Yeah, we'll have you back before she wakes up. Come on.
抱歉 我们打烊了 第二机会古董店
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo?
宝 Bo.
宝 宝 宝 Bo, Bo, Bo…
宝 宝 宝 Bo, Bo, Bo…
宝 宝 Bo? Bo?
宝 宝 宝 Bo, Bo, Bo…
宝 宝 宝 Bo, Bo, Bo…
我们能回去找邦妮了吗 Can we go back to Bonnie now?
我没看到你的朋友 I don't see your friend.
是啊 好吧 Yeah, okay.
她不在这里 She's not in here.
来吧 我们走 Come on, let's go.
那个是不是宝 Is that Bo?
你好啊 Hey, howdy.
你好 Hey there.
抱歉打扰你了… Sorry to bother you, but…
没事 你没有打扰到我们 Why, you're not a bother at all.
我们只是出来晨间散步而已 We were just out for my early morning stroll.
你看 我们遇到了你 And look… we met you!
我叫嘉比嘉比 My name is Gabby Gabby.
这是我的好朋友本森 And this is my very good friend Benson.
我叫胡迪 很高兴认识你们 Woody. Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你 胡迪 这位是… Well, it's nice to meet you, Woody. And you are…?
这位是叉叉 This is Forky.
我是垃圾 I'm trash.
我们的孩子创造了他 Our kid made him.
孩子 这里的玩具都没有孩子 Kid? Toys around here don't have kids.
你们两个是不是被弄丢了 Are you two lost?
弄丢了 没有 没有 Lost No, no.
我们在找一个被弄丢的玩具 But we are looking for a lost toy.
她是小塑像 曾经在展示窗的那盏灯上 She's a figurine. Used to be on that lamp in the window?
名叫牧羊女宝 Name's Bo Peep?
牧羊女宝 Bo Peep?
对 我认识宝 你认识 Oh, yes, I know Bo. You do?
坐进来 我们带你们去见她 Hop on in. We'll take you to her.
不用这么麻烦你们 You don't have to do that.
好吧 Well, okay.
本森 对我们的新朋友温柔点 Benson, be careful with our new friends.
服务真周到 What service.
谢谢你的帮助 Thank you for your help.
我已经很多年没见过宝了 I haven't seen Bo in years.
冒昧问一句 你产于哪一年 May I ask, when were you made?
我吗 Me?
我不确定 50年代末 I'm not sure. Late '50s?
我也是 Me, too!
老天 我们会不会是同一家工厂生产的 Gee, I wonder if we were made in the same factory.
那样是不是太了不起了 Wouldn't that be something?
不得不说 你护理得非常棒 I got to say, you are in great condition.
我尽量保持活跃 Well, I try to stay active.
而且你看 And look at that,
你和我一样有个声匣 you have a voice box like me.
本森 给他看看 Benson, show him.
这就不必了 That's really not necessary.
我叫嘉比嘉比 I'm Gabby Gabby
我爱你 and I love you.
你这个得修一修了 You need to fix that.
我的录音带是好的 My record works just fine.
是声匣坏了 It's the voice box that's broken.
你的还能用吗 Does yours still work?
我靴子里有条蛇 There's a snake in my boot!
听听这声音 让我看看 Listen to that! Let's see it.
肯定和我是同款 I bet it's the same type.
不用了谢谢 我的缝在体内了 No, thanks, mine's sewn inside.
宝在这里吗 我们还得… Is Bo around here? Because we need…
商店要开门了 The store is about to open.
别担心 我们带你去没人能看到的地方 Don't worry, we'll take you where no one will see us.
不行 我们不能逗留 Oh, no. We can't stay.
你们当然可以 Yes, you can.
我们该走了 We got to go.
你还不能离开 你身上有我需要的东西 You can't leave yet. You have what I need.
就在你身体里面 Right inside there.
第二天就把台灯退回来了 Returned that lamp the next day.
你在开玩笑吗 You're kidding me!
妈妈 我们能去公园了吗 Mom, can we go to the park now?
哈莫妮 Harmony!
请拦住他 Stop him, please.
怎么回事 What's going on?
快 快跑 Come on! Let's go!
他过来了 他过来了 我看到他了 He's cning, he's cning! I see him!
叉叉 我们得从这里逃… Forky We got to get out of…
胡迪 Woody!
孩子们 我想加入你们的队伍 I'd like to join your posse, boys.
不过首先 我要唱一首歌 But first, I'm gonna sing a little song.
外婆 看看我找到了什么 Grandma, look what I found.
我能带它去公园吗 当然 Can I take it to the park Sure.
妈妈 她从店里拿的玩具够多了 Mom, she has enough toys from the store.
没事的 反正这些玩具也卖不掉 It's fine. Nobody buys the toys anyway.
谢谢 外婆 Thanks, Grandma!
古董店
妈妈 我们能去参加嘉年华吗 Mom, can we go to the carnival?
我们要去公园 We're going to the park.
晚点再说吧 甜心 Maybe later, sweetie.
看见胡迪了吗 Any sign of Woody?
我没看见他 I don't see him!
也许我们应该用叉子的 Maybe we should have gone with the fork.
勺子更安全 The spoon is safer.
叉叉 Forky?
叉叉在哪里 Where's Forky?
妈妈 爸爸 Mom! Dad!
出什么事了 亲爱的 你还好吗 What's wrong, honey? Are you okay?
我找不到叉叉了 他不见了 I can't find Forky! He's missing!
邦妮 没事的 Bonnie, it'll be all right.
他肯定就在这里 I'm sure he's here somewhere.
你找不到他的话 You know, if you don't find him,
你还可以做个新的 you can make a new one.
不 叉叉是唯一的 No! There's only one Forky!
我们到外面看看 Let's go look outside.
也许他掉在地上了 Maybe he fell on the ground somewhere.
可怜的邦妮 Poor Bonnie.
我们会找到他的 好吗 We're gonna find him, okay?
我们必须找到他 妈妈 他需要我 We have to find him, Mom. He needs me.
胡迪是对的 Woody was right.
我们应该轮流守着那餐具 We all should have been safeguarding the utensil.
胡迪怎么还没回来 Why isn't Woody back yet?
他是不是丢了 Do you think he's lost?
巴斯 我们怎么办 Buzz, what do we do?
我们怎么办 巴斯 What do we do, Buzz?
巴斯 我们怎么办 Buzz, what do we do?
我们怎么办 巴斯 What do we do, Buzz?
我们怎么办 巴斯 巴斯 我… What do we do, Buzz Buzz! I, uh…
巴斯 胡迪会怎么做 Buzz. What would Woody do?
从行驶中的车辆上跳下去 Jump out of a moving vehicle.
胡迪会怎么做 What would Woody do?
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务 It's a secret mission in uncharted space.
出发 Let's go!
我好像得出发了 I think I have to go.
去哪 你要去哪 为什么 Where Where you goin' Why?
我们应该一起去吗 Should we all go?
我们要去吗 然后呢 Are we going? And then what?
没时间解释了 进攻 No time to explain! Attack!
没时间解释了 No time to explain!
不 巴斯 Oh, no! Buzz!
为什么人人都要从窗户跳出去 Okay, what is with everyone jumping out the window?
胡迪和叉叉之前是在高速公路上 Woody and Forky were last seen on the highway.
但高速公路在哪里 But where is the highway?
我们只剩弹射这一招了 The slingshot maneuver is all we've got!
全速前进 Full speed ahead!
谢谢 内心的声音 Thanks, inner voice!
高速公路 The highway.
我来了 胡迪 On my way, Woody!
赞 Rad.
走上前 Step right up!
交出钱 Put your money down!
给自己赢一个真正的巴斯光年 Get yourself a real Buzz Lightyear!
哈莫妮 亲爱的 来涂防晒霜 Harmony, honey. Sunscreen.
好 Okay.
马上回来 牛仔先生 Be right back, Mr. Cowboy.
好了 古董店 古董店 Okay. Antique store, antique store…
那边 That way!
你看见他们了吗 有多少人 Did you see 'em? How many are there?
来了一整车游客 We got a busload of campers!
他们来了 Here they cne!
游戏时间 宝贝们 Playtime, baby!
宝贝们 今天真适合玩耍 对吧 Oh Baby! It's a good day to play, huh?
我说得对吧 Am I right?
"你好 牛仔先生 近来如何" "Hello, Mr. Cowboy. How are you today?"
"你喜欢骑马吗" "Do you like riding horses?"
想玩荡秋千吗 Wanna play on the swings?
等等我 Wait for me!
宝 Bo?
快走 Come on.
宝 Bo!
不敢相信居然是你 I can't believe it's you!
牧羊女宝 Bo Peep!
没想到还能再见到你 I never thought I'd see you again!
哪个孩子是你的 哪个是你的 So, which kid is yours? Which one is yours?
都不是 都不是 None. No one.
等等 你是个丢失的玩具 你是个丢失的玩具 Wait, you're a lost toy? You're a lost toy?
真棒 真糟 That's great. That's awful.
我是说 糟糕才怪 I mean, awfully great…
你丢了这件事 that you are lost out here.
臭鼬 臭鼬 臭鼬 当心 Skunk, skunk, skunk! Watch out!
我跟你们说过别开这么快 I told you not to drive so fast.
你们差点碾到他 You almost ran him over.
伙计们 Hey, guys!
等一下 Hold on there!
好 我也想念你们 Okay! I missed you, too.
是不是 小波 小古 If it isn't Bobby Gus?
小左 Lefty?
比利 小羊 怪叫 Billy, Goat, and Gruff.
对对对 抱歉 伙计们 Right! Right! Right! Sorry, guys.
姑娘们 当然 姑娘们 Girls. Girls! Of course!
好 好 All right, all right.
我来看看你 你需要修理吗 Okay, let's get a look at you. You need any repairs?
修理 不 我很好 Repairs No, I'm fine.
好东西 姑娘们 Nice find, girls.
你从哪里找到的这些东西 Where did you get all this stuff?
零零碎碎捡的 Here and there.
你懂的 有些小孩玩得比较粗暴 You know, some kids play rougher than others…
所以我尽量做好准备 so I try to be prepared.
你独自在外生活多久了 How long have you been out on your own?
美妙的七年 Seven fantastic years!
七年 Seven?
我见过的东西 你都没法相信 You would not believe the things I've seen.
不要 No.
笑笑 Gigs.
出来 我想让你见个人 Come on out. There's someone I want you to meet.
马上下来 Be right down.
什么情况 我们要出城还是… What's the situation? We heading out of town or…
这是谁 Who's this?
还记得我跟你讲过的那个布娃娃吗 You remember the rag doll I told you about?
那个牛仔 对 The cowboy Yep!
不是吧 No way!
别盯着看 我当然要看 Don't stare. I'm totally staring.
胡迪 这是酒窝笑笑 Woody, this is Giggle McDimples.
你好 笑笑 Hi, Giggle.
你可没告诉我他是个警察 You didn't tell me he was a cop.
你好 警长 Howdy, Sheriff.
我是酒窝笑笑警官 Officer Giggle McDimples.
我负责小阿波里游乐场的宠物救助 I run Pet Patrol for Mini Opolis.
对 搜救 Yeah, search and rescue.
蚂蚁 毛毛虫 Ants, caterpillars,
泰迪犬 蜘蛛 miniature poodles, spiders.
卡尔 你们要去哪 Carl! Where you headed?
战斗兵卡尔听说主街的游乐场 Combat Carl just heard there's a birthday party…
要举办一场生日派对 at the playground on Main Street.
据说他们准备了两个彩罐玩偶 Rumor has it they got two pinatas.
可能有二十到三十个小孩 很好 That could be 20 to 30 kids. Nice!
没错 要有人来玩战斗兵卡尔了 Oh, yeah! Combat Carl's gettin' played with!
你们来吗 You guys in?
必须的 胡迪 你会喜欢这个的 You bet! Woody, you are gonna love this!
不 我不能去 长官 No, I can't, sir.
宝 我得回到我的孩子身边去 Bo, I need to get back to my kid.
什么 What?
你有孩子 You got a kid?
对 Yeah.
干得好 士兵 Way to beat the odds, soldier.
游乐场见 牧羊女 Meet you at the playground, Peep.
战斗兵卡尔要闯入彩罐玩偶派对 Combat Carl's got a pinata party to crash.
好了 出发 一二一 All right, move out. Hut! Hut! Hut!
你现在有孩子 So, you're, uh, with a kid?
不是安迪吧 It's not Andy, is it?
不是 不是 他去上大学了 No, no, no. He went off to college.
但他把我们给了邦妮 But he gave us to Bonnie.
你有个小姑娘 不可能 You have a little girl. No way!
对 所以我才在这里 Yeah, yeah. It's why I'm out here.
她的一个玩具 Her other toy is trapped
被困在古董店里了 我得去… in this antique store, and I have to…
第二机会古董店 Second Chance Antiques?
我们认识那家店 We know that store.
那真好 真棒 That's great. That is great!
你认识那家店的话 If you know the store, you could really
就可以帮我找到他 没门 help me find him… No way.
我们在那家店里浪费了很多年 We wasted years there,
待在架子上 堆积灰尘 just sitting on the shelf, collecting dust.
宝 那真糟糕 Bo, that's awful.
但我别无选择 But I don't have a choice.
我得从嘉比那里救回那件玩具 I have to get that toy from Gabby.
离那个怪胎远点 Steer clear of that weirdo.
如果我是你 我就认命回家去 If I were you, I'd cut my losses and go home.
但邦妮上幼儿园还需要他 But Bonnie needs him to get through kindergarten.
天天都有小孩弄丢玩具 邦妮会克服的 Kids lose toys every day. Bonnie will get over it.
不不 No, no…
邦妮需要他 就像莫莉需要你 You see, Bonnie needs him just like Molly needed you.
不 抱歉 姑娘们 No. Sorry, girls.
莫莉不在这里 Molly's not here.
莫莉 宝 我不知道你曾有过孩子 Molly Bo, I didn't know you had a kid.
那是很久之前了 That was a long time ago.
宝的孩子很特别 Bo's kid was something special.
她非常可爱 She was the cutest thing…
但很怕黑 but so afraid of the dark.
那只是成长的一个阶段 It was just a phase.
最开始没有你 You weren't there in the beginning.
听着莫莉每晚哭泣 Hearing Molly cry each night…
每个玩具都为此心碎 it broke every toy's heart.
然后 宝来了 And then, Bo came into the room.
只有她的台灯能让莫莉感到安全 Her lamp was the only thing that made Molly feel safe.
妈妈会让她整晚开着宝的灯 Mom would let her keep Bo on all night.
谁猜得出你曾经那么温柔呢 Ha! Who knew you were such a softy?
莫莉会握着 And Molly would fall asleep
宝的脚入睡 with her hand resting on Bo's feet.
好了 好了 我知道了 Okay! Okay. I get it.
宝 我的孩子真的很需要这个玩具 Bo, my kid really needs this toy.
你能看在旧情的份上帮帮我吗 Will you help me? For old times' sake.
好吧 好吧 All right, all right.
谢谢 Thank you!
谢谢 好吧 Thank you! All right.
看来我们要行动了 开车吧 Guess we're doing this. Let's ride!
第二机会古董店 出发 Second Chance Antiques, and step on it.
第二机会古董店
本森 完事没 Benson, are we finished?
感觉好极了 That feels great!
瞧瞧看 完好如新 Look at that! Good as new.
是的 谢谢你 本森 Yeah. Thank you, uh, Benson.
好吧 胡迪什么时候回来 So, um, when's Woody cning back?
如我所说 很快 Like I said, soon.
他不会忘了你的 He won't forget about you.
你怎么知道 How do you know?
你孩子的名字就在你脚上 You have your child's name written on your feet.
木棍脚 Sticks.
所以你是一个非常重要的玩具 That makes you a very important toy.
胡迪也是这样说的 That's exactly what Woody says.
有趣 Interesting.
外婆 我们回来了 Hi, Grandma! We're back!
她回来了 She's back.
她是谁 Who is she?
哈莫妮 Harmony.
等等 她把胡迪带走了 Wait a second… she took Woody.
她把胡迪弄丢了吗 Did she lose him?
没有 我的哈莫妮是完美的 No. My Harmony is perfect.
叉叉 下午茶时间到了 下午茶时间到了 Forky, it's tea time. It's tea time.
下午茶时间是什么 What is tea time?
我展示给你看 I'll show you.
嘉比嘉比 我们做朋友吧
加一点点牛奶 两块糖 A little bit of milk, two lumps of sugar.
我一直在练习 我看上去怎么样 I've been practicing. How do I look?
抬高点 A little higher.
伸出你的小拇指 Stick out your pinky.
很好 Nice!
美味极了 Delicious!
哈莫妮 亲爱的 我要走了 Harmony, sweetie, I'm leaving.
来给我一个拥抱吧 Come give me a hug.
再见 妈妈 我爱你 Bye, Mom. I love you.
等我的声匣修好了 When my voice box is fixed…
我就终于有机会了 I'll finally get my chance.
好了 关于我们的朋友胡迪 Now, about our friend Woody.
我想知道关于他的一切 I wanna know everything about him.
对了 胡迪 Oh, yeah, Woody.
我这辈子的朋友 也就是两天 I've known that guy my whole life. Two days!
你知道邦妮不是他的第一个孩子吗 Hey, did you know that Bonnie was not his first kid?
他曾有另外一个孩子 安迪 He had this other kid, Andy.
你知道吗 And you know what?
光年 Hey, Lightyear.
往上看 铁臂阿童木 Hey, up here, Astro boy.
如果你自以为可以大摇大摆出现 If you think you can just show up
占据我们的最佳奖品位置 and take our top prize spot…
那你就错了 大错特错 you're wrong! Dead wrong!
你们不明白 我想要… You don't understand. I'm trying to…
钻空子找个孩子 我们早就知道 Cheat the system and get with a kid. Yeah, we know.
不是 我需要… No, I need…
一个孩子给予你无条件的爱 A child to shower you with unconditional love?
大家都一样 伙计 Join the club, pal.
对 大家都一样 Yeah, join the club!
拜托 帮我逃离这里 Come on, help me get outta here.
我来帮你 用我的脚 I'll help you. With my foot!
踹他 Get him.
踹他 Get him.
小兔 你在做什么 Bunny, what are you doing?
我够不到他 帮帮我 快点 I can't reach him. Help me out here, cne on.
抱歉 小鸭 我可不会读心术 Sorry, Ducky. I'm not a mind reader, you know.
有什么不明白的 What's not to understand, hmm?
非得要我说出来吗 You gonna make me say it?
什么 What?
我这小短腿 With these tiny legs,
没有你的帮助我够不到 I cannot reach without your help.
好吧 这就是 Okay This is what
我一直想告诉你的 小兔 I've been talking about, Bunny.
你得学会集中注意力 You need to work on paying attention
倾听别人说话 and your listening skills.
这样你觉得如何 骗子 How you like that, cheater?
棒极了 Yeah!
飞向宇宙 吃我一脚 看招 To infinity and my foot! Boom!
在一个遥远的星系 你的头被踢了一脚 In a galaxy far, far away, you got kicked in the head!
我怎么才能脱困 How do I get out of here?
这个星球有毒 This planet is toxic.
戴上头盔保存氧气 Closing helmet to conserve oxygen.
在真空环境中 他们听不到你的尖叫 In the vacuum of space, they cannot hear you scream!
放开我 Let go of me!
快放开我 Get off of me!
原来重力是这样的感觉 So, that's what gravity feel like.
没错 就是重力 Yeah, that's it.
你要去哪 Where you going?
太空人 你最好给我回来 You better get over here, spaceman!
对 把我们放回去 Yeah, put us back up there!
小兔 你在干什么 他要跑了 快点 Bunny, what are you doing? He's getting away, let's go!
我在努力 快点 I'm trying! Come on!
古董店 我们来了 Antique store, here we cne!
宝 你为什么把臭鼬当坐骑 Bo, why do you ride around in a skunk?
臭鼬 Skunk!
臭鼬 A skunk!
我明白了 真聪明 I get it. Smart.
玉米热狗车 玉米热狗车 玉米热狗车 Corndogs, corndogs, corndogs!
你们的驾驶技术为什么这么烂 Why are you so bad at driving?
你们有六只眼睛啊 You got six eyes.
谢谢给我当肉垫 Thanks for the landing.
来吧 跟着我 Come on, follow me.
我没事 看他的表情 I'm fine. His face!
太好笑了 我没事 别担心 That's hilarious. I'm fine. Don't worry.
总是这样 Happens all the time.
胶带 Tape!
这个地方藏身倒是不赖 Not a bad hiding spot.
是啊 别管臭鼬了 Yeah. Leave the skunk.
我们晚点再修理它 收到 We'll fix it later. 10 4.
这样会更有趣 This will be more fun.
送你去那个古董店吧 Let's get you to that store!
好了 说实话吧 你跟那个牛仔怎么回事 Okay, spill it. The cowboy, what's the deal?
没有怎么回事 是吗 There's no deal. Uh huh.
别这样对自己 牛仔有孩子 Don't do this to yourself. Cowboy's got a kid.
笑笑 相信我 我有过这种经历 Giggle… Trust me. I've been there.
你知道我跟硬汉的往事 我并不感到自豪 You know about me and He Man. I'm not proud.
他来了 Here he cnes!
天呐 怎么了 Oh, man… What?
不是 不是你 No, not you.
第二机会古董店 就在正前方 Second Chance Antiques, straight ahead.
入口处人来人往 Heavy foot traffic at the entrance.
最简单的办法是走房顶 走房顶 Easiest way in is…the roof. The roof!
我们去访古吧 Let's go antiquing.
抱住我[等等] Hold on!
你怎么沦落到这里了 How did you end up here?
我以为你们被送给新家庭了 I thought you were given to a new family.
你知道是怎么回事 You know how it goes.
小女孩长大以后 Their little girl grew up
不再需要我了 所以… and didn't need me anymore, so…
我很遗憾 宝 I'm sorry, Bo.
谁还需要孩子呢 Who needs a kid's room…
如果能拥有这一切 when you can have all of this?
你在看什么呢 警长 Whatcha looking at, Sheriff?
什么…那个 What? Oh, uh…
那不是…不 没事 That wasn't… No, uh, nothing.
我在看古董店 就在那儿 I was looking at the store. Right there.
我在看古董店 I was looking at the antique store.
笑笑 倒数吧 五 Giggle, count us down. Five.
倒数什么 四 Countdown for what? Four.
你想去古董店 对吧 三 二 一 You want to get to the store, don't you? Three. Two. One!
高速公路的出口肯定就在附近 The highway exit has to be somewhere.
在哪呢 Where is it?
流星雨 小心 Meteor shower! Look out!
胡迪 Woody?
干得漂亮 内心的声音 Good work, inner voice.
那你呢 你的新孩子怎么样 So, how about you? How's your new kid?
邦妮吗 她很棒 Bonnie? Oh, she's great.
杰西可开心了 Jessie is loving it.
杰西还跟你在一起吗 Jessie's still with you?
是的 大伙都还在一起 Oh, yeah, the whole gang's still together.
我是说大多数都在 Well, I mean, most of us.
那霸王龙呢 What about Rex?
对对 霸王龙 红心 弹簧狗 Yeah, yeah, Rex, Bullseye, Slinky…
蛋头夫妇 巴斯 the Potato Heads… Buzz?
是的 巴斯也在 Yeah, Buzz, too.
我等不及想告诉他我找到谁了… I cannot wait to see his face when he hears that I found…
牧羊女宝 巴斯 Bo Peep? Buzz!
会动的老朋友 巴斯 My old moving buddy! Buzz?
见到你真高兴 It's so good to see you!
胡迪 是牧羊女宝 Woody, it's Bo Peep!
你在这里做什么 你在这里做什么 What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
巴斯 巴斯 巴斯 Buzz… Buzz… Buzz…
巴斯光年前来救援 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
三年了 三年了 Three years! Three years!
我们在那里苦苦等待被孩子带走 That's how long we've been hanging up there
已经三年了 waiting for a kid!
听着 我很抱歉 Look, I'm sorry about that.
你毁了我们的人生 可耻 You ruined our lives. Shame on you!
这些人是谁 Who are these guys?
光年保证过会帮我们找个孩子 什么 Lightyear promised us a kid. You did what?
我没有 I did not.
等一下 吃我一记毛腿 Wait a minute! Eat my plush!
好了 拜托 别打了 All right now, cne on, stop it!
给我停下 Cut it out now!
拜托 各位 别闹了 Come on, guys, break it up.
各位 我有孩子 Guys, I have a kid!
你有孩子 You got a kid?
真的孩子 Like a kid kid?
人类孩子 不是山羊孩子 Like a human kid, not a baby goat?
是的 放开巴斯跟我走 Yeah. Now let go of Buzz and cne with me.
我带你们去见邦妮 I'll take you to Bonnie.
我们要有孩子了 太棒了 We're gettin' a kid! Yes!
我们要有孩子了 We're gettin' a kid?
♪ 我们要有孩子了 ♪ ♪ We're gonna get a kid Kid ♪
♪ 我们要有孩子了 ♪ 好了 走吧 ♪ We're getting a kid ♪ All right, let's go.
叉叉在哪 说来话长 Where's Forky? Long story.
到处都找不到他 He's not anywhere.
叉叉不见了 Forky's gone.
宝 真抱歉 Honey, I'm sorry.
好吧 咱们到外面再找一遍 Okay. Let's look outside one more time.
但是之后我们就要继续赶路了 好吗 But then we have to keep driving, okay?
他们要离开了 They're about to leave!
要走了 他们不能这么做 Leaving? They can't do that!
我恐慌症发作了 The panic is attacking me!
小心点 哥们 我们该怎么办 Watch it, buddy! What do we do?
我们要阻止他们 怎么做 We have to stop them! How?
我们可以陷害爸爸让他坐牢 We could frame Dad for a crime so he goes to jail.
或者回到过去 警告胡迪未来发生的事情 Or go back in time and warn Woody about the future.
太疯狂了 时间是个扁平的循环 That's crazy. Time is a flat circle.
杰西 Jessie!
对不起 邦妮 I'm sorry, Bonnie.
我们四处都找遍了 We looked everywhere.
但是我们现在要出发了 好吗 But we need to get going now, okay?
我们可以给叉叉留个字条吗 Can we please leave a note for Forky…
这样他就知道我们要去哪了 so he knows where we're going?
他必须去上幼儿园 He has to go to kindergarten.
开什么玩笑 我简直… Are you kidding me, I can't…
一切都很顺利…我… Everything is going perfect… I just…
好了 爸爸需要飚几句话 Okay! Daddy's going to use some words.
不如我们去嘉年华玩吧 How about we go to the carnival?
或者在镇子上的商店里转转 Or maybe check out some of those shops in town?
你干什么了 What did you do?
我们哪都去不了了 We're not going anywhere.
如果你们懂我的意思[尖] If you get my point.
太棒了 天才 Brilliant! That was genius!
干得漂亮 杰西 Nice work, Jessie!
巴斯和胡迪一定已经在回来的路上了 I'm sure Buzz and Woody are on their way back right now.
叉叉在那里吗 Forky is in there?
对 Yeah.
等等 我有个问题 Now, hold on. I have a question.
邦妮会更喜欢谁 小鸭还是我 说我 Who will Bonnie love more? Ducky or me. Say me.
不 说小鸭 小鸭 小兔 小兔 No, say Ducky. Ducky. Bunny. Bunny.
好了伙计们 胡闹的时间结束了 Okay, guys. Playtime is over.
你们都要听我指挥 You have to follow my lead.
我们待在一起 保持安静 听懂了吗 We stay together, we stay quiet. Are we clear?
懂了 带路吧 Absolutely. Lead the way.
逗我呢吧 过去点 Are you kidding me. Move over.
你过去点 别推我了 You move over. Quit pushing me.
别闹了 Stop.
我的老天 这只羊有三个头 Oh, my maker! That sheep has three heads!
不不不 No, no, no!
这六只小眼睛看穿了我的灵魂 What all six eyes just looked into my soul.
要做噩梦了 Gonna have nightmares.
你的叉叉应该就是被关在那里了 That's most likely where your Forky is being kept.
好吧 还不算太糟 All right, this isn't so bad.
只要避免被那些假人看到就行 We just can't be seen by the dummies.
不光是那些假人 Not just the dummies.
她的橱柜被毫无遮拦的过道环绕 Her cabinet is surrounded by a moat of exposed aisle.
还有恶龙出没 Where Dragon roams.
猫我们能应付 不 We can handle a cat. No.
不是这只 Not this one.
我们的体内就是那样的吗 Is that how we look on the inside?
有好多…绒毛 There's so much… fluff.
那你觉得我们应该怎么过去 So, how do you propose we get up there?
我们可以直接穿过去 We could go straight across.
怎么做 这要跳好远 How. That's quite a jump.
我们认识最合适的玩具帮手 We know the perfect toy to help.
邦妮 快来看 Bonnie, check it out.
看看这些好玩的东西 邦妮 Look at all this cool stuff. Bonnie?
我们要立刻找到叉叉 We got to get Forky now!
胡迪 别… Woody, don't…
按计划执行 收到 Stick to the plan. 10 4.
跟我来 收到 Follow me. Roger that.
胡迪只能待在壁橱里 没机会玩耍吗 Woody just sits in the closet? With no playtime?
对 他自己告诉我的 他没用了 Yeah, he told me himself, he's useless.
太可怜了 That's awful.
头发真好看 Such pretty hair…
你在干什么 What are you doing?
你得按计划行事 You need to stick to the plan.
但那可是邦妮 她就在… But it's Bonnie. She's right…
我们能接着去嘉年华吗 Can we go to the carnival, too?
那儿 There.
走吧 不要出声 Come on. Stay quiet.
你最好祈祷那些假人没有… You better hope the dummies didn't…
我的羊 My sheep!
我怎么说得来着 我带路 你跟着 What did I say? I lead. You follow.
宝 我十分抱歉 Bo, I'm so sorry. Really.
快告诉我该怎么帮你 Just tell me how to help.
你真的想要帮忙吗 You really wanna help?
别挡着我的路 我要把羊找回来 Then stay out of my way. I'm getting my sheep back.
那其他人呢 What about the others?
笑笑知道该怎么做 Giggle knows what to do.
你看 那就是我们的目标 Here you go. That's our objective.
我们必须拿到那把钥匙 We have to get that key.
这是进入橱柜唯一的办法 It's the only way inside the cabinet.
你没开玩笑吧 You can't be serious.
我们怎么可能做得到 How are we supposed to do that?
行吧 Okay.
你知道吗 交给我们吧 You know what, leave that to us.
我们很清楚该怎么做 We know exactly what to do.
你们两个是从哪来的 Where did you two cne from?
钥匙 快给我们 放在哪了 The keys! Give 'em up now! Where are they?
把钥匙给我们 把钥匙给我们 Give us the keys! Give us the keys!
这个…不能这么办 Well, we're not doing that.
对 我也同意 太显眼了 Yeah, yeah, I agree, too visible.
你的观点不错 想个妙一点的 It's a good point. Something more subtle.
不如就用"大吉大利 今晚吃鸡" What about "winner, winner, chicken dinner"?
好 Yes.
钥匙 快给我们 放在哪了 The keys! Give 'em up now! Where are they?
开玩笑呢吧 不是吧 You're kidding. Really?
行吧 行吧 你真是 Okay, okay. You just…
行吧 那个 All right. Well…
不如用那个老方法 "毛绒突袭" What about the old "Plush Rush"?
就这么办 There you go!
扯到哪去了 别打岔 Where is this going? Don't interrupt.
还行 对吧 Okay, right?
不可能 不…行 Not gonna happen. N O.
行吧 你到底想不想要钥匙 Okay, do you want the key or not?
你们到底什么毛病 What is wrong with you?
我们有什么… What is wrong with…?
我们刚刚提了三个绝妙的点子 We just gave you three brilliant ideas.
拒绝是一回事 It's one thing to say no.
说出原因又是另一回事 It's another to offer a reason…
我们怎样才能拿到那把钥匙 How do we get that key?
没开玩笑吧 You're kidding!
真的吗 Really?
胡迪回来了 Woody's back?
胡迪回来了 Woody's back?
你确定牧羊女宝和他一起来的 And you're sure it's Bo Peep who's with him?
谢谢你 本森 Thank you, Benson.
去让其他人准备好 Make sure the others are ready.
胡迪回来了 Woody's back!
我来了 邦妮 I'm cning, Bonnie!
邦妮 Bonnie.
首先 我们要为他的到来做好准备 First, we must prepare for his arrival.
准备 Prepare?
你玩过捉迷藏吗 Have you ever played hide and seek?
没有 但是听起来很复杂 No. But it sounds cnplicated.
很简单 It's easy.
我来教你好吗 好 I'll teach you, okay? Okay.
第一件事就是 The first thing you do is…
我们其中一人找地方藏起来 吓人 one of us finds a place to hide… Scary.
另一个人… the other one…
我们在做什么 What are we doing.
你就站在那边别出声 Just stand there and be quiet!
我来负责讲话 I'll do the talking.
你好 锡兵 Hi, Tinny!
我也很高兴见到你 Nice to see you, too.
对 他和我一起的 Yeah, he's with me.
我的朋友 不不不 My friend? No, no, no.
他是我的随从 He's my accessory.
你们好啊 宝 Hey, guys. Bo!
好久不见 Long time no see.
受不了外面的世界吧 Couldn't take it out there, huh?
道格 我看到你的半身 Hey, Doug. Saw your better half
躺在店前面了 at the front of the store.
和猫瞎闹 只能挨挠 Yeah, you mess with the cat, you get the claws.
宝回来了 Bo came back!
魔力八号球说得对 Magic 8 Ball was right!
借过 抱歉 你怎么在这 Excuse me. Sorry. What are you doing here?
这家店应该不提供退货服务吧 I thought the store had no return policy!
宝帮帮我 Bo, help me out.
我需要电池 I need a battery.
我们得让车队行动起来 We got to get this wagon train a movin'!
同意 帮我 帮我 帮我 Agreed. Help, help, help.
作弊 Cheater.
你见到公爵了吗 Have you seen Duke?
他在后面 He's in the back.
看看这是谁跳了四十回校车 Look who jumped 40 school buses
又落回了我的生活里 and landed back into my life.
你好 公爵 这个牛仔是哪位 Hi, Duke! Who's the cowboy?
公爵 这位是胡迪 胡迪 这位是… Duke, meet Woody. Woody, meet…
咔嘣公爵 加拿大最出色的特技演员 Duke Caboom. Canada's greatest stuntman.
没错 Oh, yeah!
他在摆造型 He's posing.
公爵 Duke?
公爵 我们需要… 等等 还有一个 Duke, we need to… Hold on. One more.
对了 你怎么回来了 牧羊女 Yeah! What brings you back, Peep?
我们需要你的帮助 We need your help.
嘉比嘉比抓走了他的玩具还有我的羊 Gabby Gabby has his toy and my sheep.
不会吧 比利 小羊 怪叫 No. Billy, Goat, and Gruff?
她们可是我的好姑娘 Those are my girls.
你怎么和嘉比嘉比搅和到一起了 What were you doing getting tangled up with Gabby Gabby?
你可是个明白人 You know better.
对 某些玩具觉得大摇大摆走上过道 Yeah, some toy thought it would be a good idea…
是个好主意 to wander into the aisle.
完全讲不通啊 That doesn't make any sense.
讲不通 对吧 It doesn't, does it?
所有人都知道最佳路线在橱柜后面 Everybody knows the best route is behind the shelves.
那本应该是更好的路线 对吧 That would have been a better route, wouldn't it?
这个玩具听起来就是个彻头彻尾的白痴 This toy sounds like a cnplete idiot.
就是 He does!
等等 你就是那个玩具吗 Wait, are you that toy?
计划如下 So, here's the plan.
我们需要跳过过道进入嘉比的橱柜 We need to jump over the aisle to Gabby's cabinet.
就由你这个玩具来完成 不行 And you are the toy to do it. No.
公爵 不行 Duke. Nope.
公爵 决不 Duke. Never.
公爵 没门 Duke. No way.
公爵 不干 Duke. Pass.
公爵 拒绝 Duke. Negative.
公爵 反对 Duke. Rejected.
求你了 咔嘣先生 这真的很重要 Please, Mr. Caboom, this is really important.
我的孩子… My kid…
你有孩子 You have a kid?
公爵 再给我们摆几个造型吧 你觉得怎么样 Hey, Duke, show us some more poses, what do you say?
我也有过孩子 不要啊 I had a kid. Oh, no.
雷加 Rejean.
圣诞节后得到我的时候 雷加可开心了 Rejean was so excited when he got me after Christmas.
那是我一生中最快乐的节礼日 It was the happiest Boxing Day of my life.
这是咔嘣公爵 That's Duke Caboom,
骑着酷炫的咔嘣特技摩托 riding the amazing Caboom stunt cycle!
咔嘣 Caboom!
我终于准备要做命中注定要做的事了 I was ready to finally do what I was made to do.
咔嘣 Caboom!
但是等雷加意识到 But when Rejean realized I couldn't jump
我不能跳得像广告里的玩具一样远… as far as the toy in the cnmercial…
那是广告 那不是真的 It's a cnmercial! It's not real!
雷加把我丢弃了 Rejean threw me away!
这不公平 It's not fair!
为什么 雷加 为什么 Why, Rejean Why?
好了好了 冷静下来 公爵 Okay, okay. Calm down, Duke.
那已经是很久以前了 That was a long time ago.
现在 我们需要独一无二的玩具 Right now, we need the only toy
只有他能带我们撞进嘉比的橱柜 who can crash us onto Gabby's cabinet.
撞进 Crash?
撞进 Crash?
随便哪个咔嘣公爵都能着陆 Any Duke Caboom toy can land…
但只有你可以用独一无二的方式撞车 but you are the only one that can crash the way you do.
是吗 没错 I am? Yes!
忘了雷加 忘了那个广告 Forget Rejean. Forget your cnmercial.
坦然接受现在的自己 Be the Duke you are right now…
跳跃撞车的公爵 the one who jumps and crashes!
坦然接受现在的自己 Be who I am right now.
谁是最好运的法裔加拿大佬 Who's the Canuck with all the luck?
咔嘣 Caboom?
谁是大白北最伟大的人 Who's the greatest of the Great White North?
咔嘣 Caboom!
谁是加拿大史上最伟大的冒险家 Who's the most spectacular daredevil Canada has ever seen?
咔嘣公爵 Duke Caboom!
你能做到这个跳跃吗 Can you do the jump?
我能做到 加拿大 Yes, I Canada!
我们找到进去的办法了 We've got our ride.
咦嗬 Yee haw!
宝 Yo, Bo!
笑笑 你们做到了 Gigs! You made it!
干得好 Good work!
你们是怎么拿到的 How'd you get it?
我们怎样才能拿到那把钥匙 How do we get that key?
很艰难 非常困难 It was hard. Very difficult.
我们差点就逃不出来了 没错 Barely made it out alive. Yeah.
所以 不用谢 So, you're welcne.
好了 我们开始吧 Okay. Let's do this.
我来帮你把这个包起来 Let me wrap that up for you.
可不想在回家的路上搞坏了 Don't want anything to happen to it on the way home.
很好 有人买东西 会给我们争取点时间 Good. That sale buys us some time.
等一下 Wait for it.
好了 我们走 All right, let's go!
那个 你在这里待了多久 So, how long were you in here?
不知道 几年吧 I don't know. Couple years.
我不想一直待在架子上 等着生活发生变化 I didn't wanna sit on a shelf waiting for my life to happen.
所以我离开了 So, I left.
你远比我更会应对丢失的玩具的生活 You've handled this lost toy life better than I could.
警长 Sheriff.
你这是妄自菲薄 You're selling yourself short.
我觉得你这个丢失的玩具做得很好了 I think you'd make a great lost toy.
你真的觉得 You really don't think
你不会再找一个孩子了吗 you'll ever be in a kid's room again, huh?
没错 Nope.
而现在嘉年华要离开这里了 And now with the carnival traveling through,
这是我们的机会 搭便车 it's our chance to hop a ride…
离开这个镇子 你要走 and leave town. You're leaving?
当然了 Sure am.
你有没有想过出去见见世面 You ever think about getting out there, seeing the world?
没有孩子在身边 Without a kid?
没有 我这个老玩具没法接受新理念 No. You can't teach this old toy new tricks.
别这么肯定 You'd be surprised.
你是怎么到这家店里来的呢 So, how'd you end up in this store in the first place?
我在展示窗看到了你的台灯 Well, I saw your lamp in the window…
我想也许你在里面 and I thought maybe you were inside…
所以我… and so I, uh…
看看这个 Will you look at that?
这是这家店我唯一喜欢的部分 This is the only part of the store I ever liked.
这次跳跃对你和公爵来说可不简单 That's gonna be quite a jump for you and Duke.
我 For me?
我没告诉你吗 你要跟他一起去 Didn't I tell you? You're going with him.
是吗 I am?
我们开始咔嘣吧 Let's caboom.
没事的 公爵是最厉害的 It'll be fine, Duke's the best.
是啊 撞车最厉害 Yeah, at crashing.
就是现在 And now!
上 Go!
雷加 Rejean.
那是广告 那不是真的 It's a cnmercial. It's not real!
我做不到 对不起 雷加 I can't do this! I'm sorry, Rejean!
不 不 不 No, no, no!
近来可好 小猫咪 What's new, pussycat?
叉叉 姑娘们 Forky? Girls?
叉叉 你在哪 Forky, where are you?
你是绝对找不到我的 You're never gonna find me.
叉叉 Forky?
胡迪 你是怎么找到我的 Woody! How'd you find me?
宝 我找到他了 你好 Bo, I found him! Hi.
等等 叉叉就是把叉子 Wait, it's an actual fork?
宝 宝 宝 Bo! Bo! Bo!
巴斯 那些假人不见了 Buzz! The dummies are gone!
什么 他们去哪了 What? Where'd they go?
好了 我们可以走了 Okay, we can go now!
不行 我得找到我的姑娘们 你好 胡迪 No. I need to find my girls. Hello, Woody.
你好 宝 Hi, Bo.
我的羊呢 对啊 Where are my sheep Yeah!
看 胡迪找到我了 Look! Woody found me!
抓那只兔子 我这么可爱 我还不能死 Take the bunny! I'm too cute to die!
不 不 No, no!
胡迪 Woody!
我只是想聊聊 I just wanna talk.
是跟我的声匣聊吧 Yeah, with my voice box!
拉 Pull!
你是我最爱的警官 You're my favorite deputy.
有人给水池下毒了 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
我想加入你们的队伍 I'd like to join your posse.
举起手来 Reach for the sky!
姑娘们 Girls!
松嘴 Drop it.
不要 叉叉 No! No! Forky!
我们得走了 等等 We've got to go! Wait!
叉叉 Forky!
胡迪 Woody!
邦妮的背包 Bonnie's backpack?
笑笑 Giggle!
别让胡迪离开 Don't let Woody leave!
抓上 Grab on!
公爵 带我们离开这里 Duke, get us out of here!
好 Oui!
这边 小猫咪 Here, kitty, kitty!
等等 我们还没带上叉叉 Wait! We don't have Forky!
胡迪 Woody!
叉叉 Forky!
大家都没事吧 Is everyone okay?
没事了 没事了 It's okay. It's okay.
小兔 小兔 Bunny? Bunny!
小兔 不要啊 Bunny! No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 No, no, no, no.
小兔 没事了 Bunny! It's gonna be okay.
叉叉还在里面 Forky's still in there.
如果我们抓紧 If we hurry,
就可以在他们把他关起来前救他 we can get him before they lock him up.
你想让我们再回去 You want us to go back in there?
我们九死一生才逃出来 We barely got out alive.
胡迪 我们最好等等 Woody, it's better if we wait.
不行 没有时间了 我们很轻易就能回去 No, no, no. There's no time. We can easily get back inside.
但是我看见了邦妮的… But I saw Bonnie's…
我数了一下 总共只有四个假人 By my count, there were only four dummies.
但是背包… But the backpack…
他们寡不敌众 所以我们有优势 We outnumber them. So we have the advantage.
胡迪 看看我们 Woody, look at us!
没人赞成你 事情结束了 好吗 Nobody is with you. It's over, okay?
不 不行 我们在浪费时间 我们能做到的 No. No, no, no. We are wasting time. We can do this.
拜托 拉绳布偶 这不值得 Come on, Pull string. It's not worth it.
没错 听听她说的 Yeah, yes, listen to her!
没有人想这么做 我想 Nobody wants this! I do!
为什么 因为 Why? Because!
为什么 就是因为 Why? Just because!
到底为什么 Why?
因为这是我唯一能做的了 Because it's all I have left to do!
除此之外我一无所有 I don't have anything else.
所以我们对你来说什么都不是吗 So, the rest of us don't count?
我不是这个意思 That's not what I meant.
邦妮需要叉叉 Bonnie needs Forky.
不 是你需要邦妮 No. You need Bonnie!
睁大眼睛看看 胡迪 Open your eyes, Woody.
这世上有那么多孩子 There's plenty of kids out there.
你为什么非要抓住这个不放 It can't be just about the one you're still clinging to.
这叫忠诚 It's called loyalty.
丢失的玩具是不能理解的 Something a lost toy wouldn't understand.
丢失的玩具不是我 I'm not the one who's lost.
我们离开这里吧 Let's get out of here.
我们得赶紧回到明天早上就要出发的嘉年华 We've got a carnival that leaves in the morning.
走吧 Come on.
我们会找到自己的孩子的 We'll find our own kid.
你真是疯了 You're crazy.
宝 Bo!
再见胡迪 祝你回到邦妮身边 Bye, Woody. Good luck with Bonnie.
胡迪 能做的你都做了 Woody, you did all you could.
该回家了 Time to go home.
不 No.
胡迪 我不会把玩具丢下的 巴斯 Woody. I don't leave toys behind, Buzz.
是的 但是胡迪 事实上… Yeah, but, Woody, you're actually leaving…
现在不会 以后也不会 Not now. Not ever.
然后他把我丢下了 And he left me behind.
现在怎么办 内心的声音 What now, inner voice?
任务已完成 返回基地 Mission accnplished. Return to base.
回房车 那胡迪怎么办 Go back to the RV? What about Woody?
我们要回家了 太空游侠 We're going home, space ranger.
退后 这个星球… Fall back, this planet…
撤退 有太多… Retreat! There's too…
快走 该起飞了 离开 后退 跑 Go! Time to fly! Exit the… Back… Run…
出去 返回星际总部 Get out! Returning to Star Command.
好 好 Okay. Okay.
非常感谢 内心的声音 Thanks a lot, inner voice.
哈莫妮 亲爱的 帮外婆关门打烊吧 Harmony, honey, help Grandma close up for the night.
好 然后我们能去嘉年华吗 Okay. Then can we go to the carnival?
可以 Sure.
你好 胡迪 Hello, Woody.
我就知道你会回来 I knew you'd be back.
你不了解我 You don't know me.
我确实了解 But I do.
你被留在壁橱里 感觉自己毫无用处 You were left in the closet, feeling useless…
怀疑自己还会不会被孩子玩 wondering if you'll ever get played with.
没有叉叉我是不会走的 I'm not leaving without Forky.
我们能就在一件事上达成共识吗 Can we agree on just one thing?
什么 What?
陪伴一个孩子 That being there for a child
是玩具能做的最高尚的事 is the most noble thing a toy can do.
好的 Okay.
我一拆封就有缺陷 I was defective right out of the box.
我只能想象你这样是什么感觉 I can only imagine what it must have been like for you.
你陪伴安迪那么长时间 All that time you spent with Andy…
第一次和他一起骑自行车 riding a bike with him for the first time…
他膝盖擦伤时安慰他 cnforting him when he skinned his knee…
骄傲地看他长大 proudly watching him grow up.
然后你又和邦妮有了第二次机会 And then you got a second chance with Bonnie…
当她在学校害怕时给她安慰 giving her cnfort when she's scared at school…
在她最需要的时候帮助她 helping her when she needs it most.
他们的悲喜你一直陪伴 You've been there through all their ups and downs.
拜托 Please.
跟我说实话 Be honest with me.
真的像听起来那么棒吗 Was it as wonderful as it sounds?
是的 It was.
我想要的只是其中一个片段 All I want is a chance for just one of those moments.
我愿意付出一切 只求像你那样被爱 I'd give anything to be loved the way you have.
把叉叉给我 Just leave me Forky.
邦妮需要他 Bonnie needs him.
当然 Of course.
大盆地
爆胎修好了 The flat tire is fixed!
快啊 胡迪 快点 Come on, Woody, hurry up.
他在哪 Where is he?
巴斯 巴斯 Buzz! Buzz!
胡迪在哪 还有叉叉 Where's Woody? And Forky?
出事了 We have a situation.
我们要帮他们从古董店撤离 They need to be extracted from the antique store.
我们该怎么做 How do we do that?
好了 确保我们没落下什么 Okay, let's make sure we have everything.
终于要走了 Finally.
没事的 It's okay.
邦妮随时会发现她的背包不见了 Any minute now… Bonnie will notice her backpack is missing.
她会意识到她把背包落在了古董店 She'll realize she left it at the antique store…
然后我们就会回去 and we'll head back in there.
好了 看起来没忘什么 Okay. Looks like we have everything.
你的东西都在吗 邦妮 是的 You good, Bonnie? Yup.
很好 我们走吧 Great. Let's get out of here.
好吧 天才 现在怎么办 Okay, genius, what do we do now?
搜查周边 Scanning perimeter.
最大强度激光 Laser at full power!
巴斯 你在干什么 我在思考 Buzz, what are you doing? I'm thinking.
亲爱的 你能把那个玩具的声音关掉吗 Honey, will you please shut that toy off?
好 我来弄 Yeah, I got it.
攻击 流星雨 小心 Attack! Meteor shower! Look out!
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务 It's a secret mission in uncharted space!
出发 Let's go!
巴斯光年前来救援 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
邦妮 怎么把这个关掉 全速向前 Bonnie, how do you turn this off? Full speed ahead!
打开分离舱门 我不知道 Open the pod bay doors! I don't know.
只剩你和我了 学员 It's just you and me now, cadet.
那个火箭发射了求救信号 A distress signal is cning from that rocket.
扔进柜子就行了 Just toss it in the drawer.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!
你的背包在古董店 出发 Your backpack's in the antique store! Let's go!
不好 我的背包 Oh, no, my backpack!
我把背包落在古董店了 I left my backpack in the antique store!
是吗 You did?
好吧 我们绕道去拿 All right, let's swing by and get it.
那个牛仔居然这么不要脸 I can't believe the nerve of that cowboy.
他以为他是谁 I mean, who does he think he is?
就是 Exactly!
他太过分了 He was way out of line.
你扔下他是正确的决定 You did the right thing leaving him behind.
羊排 Lamb Chops?
路上安全了 Coast is clear.
往中心走 Head to the middle.
等明天嘉年华离开的时候 When the carnival leaves tomorrow,
我们就藏在那里 we'll hide right there.
没门 拒绝 No way! Stuff that.
真棒 Awesome.
跟紧我 你们会没事的 Stick with me. You'll be fine.
准备好了吗 没有 Ready? No!
我还没说完 And another thing,
胡迪请求你的帮助 各就各位 Woody asked you for help. On your mark…
然后就那样对待你吗 And he treats you like that?
预备 他只关心自己 Get set… He only cares about himself.
不 No!
你错了 You're wrong.
胡迪总是努力做对孩子有利的事 Woody's always trying to do right by his kid.
把其他人都置于危险中 By putting everyone in danger.
那种疯狂的忠诚真是… That kind of crazy loyalty just…
让人不得不爱 You got to love him for it.
你说什么 Say what now?
宝 计划是什么 Bo! What's the plan?
跟我说说 Fill me in here.
上来 我们要回去了 Get in! We're going back.
我们才刚到这里 We just got here.
你们听到宝的话了 我们要回去 You heard Bo! We're going back!
绒毛快进来 开车 Move your plush! Let's ride!
你是我最爱的… You're my favorite…
太棒了 Yay!
你是我最好的朋友 You are my best friend.
我们玩一整天吧 Let's play all day!
本森 你听到了吗 Benson! Did you hear that?
是不是很可爱 Isn't that lovely?
下午茶时间到 Time for tea.
谢谢你 胡迪 谢谢你 Thank you, Woody. Thank you!
多亏了你 我的梦想都要实现了 All my dreams are cning true because of you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 Thank you! Thank you!
不用谢 You're welcne.
是时候了 本森 It's time, Benson.
再见 叉叉 我会想念和你聊天的 Goodbye, Forky. I'm going to miss our talks.
我也是 祝你好运 嘉比 Me, too. Good luck, Gabby.
谢谢你 我的小餐具 Thank you, my little utensil.
再见 嘉比 再见 本森 Bye, Gabby! Goodbye, Benson!
他真可怕 He is terrifying.
你好 你好 Hello. Hi.
邦妮 有什么需要帮助的吗 Bonnie? Can I help you with anything?
是的 我们刚刚打过电话问背包 Yeah. We called about the backpack.
是的 我没找到 Yes. I couldn't find it.
你们可以自己找找 Feel free to look around.
快 在她发现前进去 Quick! Before she finds it!
瞧 哈莫妮在那儿 Look! There's Harmony.
你让我如此开心 You make me so happy!
我们做最好的朋友吧 Let's be best friends.
要来了 This is it!
我们要回家了 叉叉 We're going home, Forky!
叉叉 Forky!
不不不 胡迪 瞧 真的发生了 No, no, no. Woody, look! It's really happening!
我是嘉比嘉比 我爱你 I'm Gabby Gabby, and I love you.
我要哭出来了 I'm gonna cry.
你发现了什么 What have you got there?
我发现了这个旧娃娃 I found this old doll.
如果你想要可以带回家 You can take it home if you want.
算了 Nah.
怎么回事 嘉比本该是她的玩具 What happened? Gabby was supposed to be her toy.
我的背包在那里 There's my backpack!
妈妈 在这边 Mom, it's over here.
叉叉 Forky!
妈妈 我找到他了 Mom, I found him!
他在这里啊 There he is!
先把他放进去 Now, please leave him in there,
免得再弄丢了 so he doesn't get lost again.
可是嘉比怎么办 But what about Gabby?
叉叉 仔细听我说 Forky, listen to me very carefully.
这很重要 This is important.
告诉巴斯把房车带到旋转木马那里 Tell Buzz to get the RV to the merry go round.
明白吗 You understand?
明白 旋转木马是什么 Absolutely. What is a merry go round?
那个有灯有马的旋转圆盘 The spinny ride with lights and horses.
你是说旋转木马啊 没错 You mean a carousel. Yes!
旋转木马 没错 在旋转木马那里等我 Carousel. Yes! Meet me at the carousel.
明白 Got it.
抱歉 我们打烊了
嘉比 嘉比 Gabby! Gabby!
你可以把声匣拿回去了 You can have your voice box back.
我不需要它了 I don't need it anymore.
你当然需要 Yes, you do.
哈莫妮不是你的唯一机会 嘉比 Harmony wasn't your only chance, Gabby,
不过我们必须抓紧时间 快走 but we have to hurry. Come on.
不 哈莫妮就是我的机会 No. Harmony was my chance.
我的时间结束了 My time's over.
请你离开 Now, please go away.
你听到了吗 You hear that?
有个朋友曾告诉我 A friend once told me…
"这世上有那么多孩子" "There are plenty of kids out there."
其中一个叫邦妮 And one of them is named Bonnie.
她现在正在等你 She's waiting for you, right now.
只是她还不知道 She just doesn't know it yet.
万一你错了呢 What if you're wrong?
如果你下半生都待在架子上 Well, if you sit on a shelf the rest of your life…
你永远也不会知道 不是吗 you'll never find out, will you?
他说得对 He's right.
最厉害的玩具教给我的 I learned that from the best.
走吧 嘉比 Come on, Gabby.
我们带你去找邦妮 Let's get you to Bonnie.
旋转木马 The carousel?
没错 就是那个有灯有马的旋转圆盘 Yeah, it's the spinny ride with lights and horses.
胡迪说在那里等他 Woody said to meet him there.
你肯定是在开玩笑 我们怎么做 You got to be kidding! How do we do that?
我们可以… We could…
我们不能把爸爸送去坐牢 We are not sending Dad to jail.
你真没劲 You're no fun.
八百米后左转 Left turn in 0.5 miles.
等一下 我有个主意 Wait a second. I have an idea.
臭鼬 Skunk!
人太多了 需要换一条路 Too many people. Gonna need an alternate route.
我们能及时赶到旋转木马吗 Will we make it to the carousel in time?
我们能行 加拿大 Yes, we Canada!
什么 怎么了 What? What is it?
重新规划路线 右转 Recalculating. Take a right.
什么 右转 What? A right?
前方右转 Right turn ahead.
GPS听起来是不是有点奇怪 Does the GPS sound funny to you?
亲爱的 没事的 开车吧 Honey, it's fine. Just drive.
我觉得挺起来挺奇怪的 I thought it sounded funny.
接着右转 Another right!
右转 接着右转 Right. Take another right.
接着右转 不是吧 Another right, really?
右转 快 Turn right! Now!
右转 Turn right!
我们绕回去了 旋转木马在那边 We're headin' back. There's the carousel!
你们觉得胡迪能及时赶到吗 Do you think Woody will get there in time?
不行 没门 决不 不干 拒绝 Nope. Forget it. Never. No. No way. Declined.
没戏 反对 公爵 公爵 你能行的 No dice. Rejected. Duke, Duke, you got this.
这是去旋转木马最快的方法 This is the fastest way to the carousel.
上次你就跳成功了 You made the last jump.
但上次是4英尺 这次是40英尺 Yeah, but that was 4 feet. This is 40!
没错 咔嘣公爵绝不走回头路 Exactly! Duke Caboom would never repeat a stunt.
对 绝不走回头路 没错 没错 No. He'd never do that. No, no, no.
他就是那个玩具 飞跃40英尺 He's the toy that went on to crash 40 feet
一头撞进目标 into that target!
对 是啊 Yeah, he is.
我是咔嘣公爵 I'm Duke Caboom!
天呐 我能做到 Oh, man. I can do this!
你能做到 加拿大 Yes, you Canada!
我闭着眼就都能做到 I can do it with my eyes closed.
你能做到…什么 Yes, you… What?
三 二 一 冲啊 等等 不 等等 Three, two, one. Go! What! No, wait!
他在干什么 不要啊 What is he doing? Oh, no.
这是献给你的 雷加 This is for you, Rejean.
星球探险家
咔嘣 Caboom.
太棒了 Yes!
他做到了 He did it!
好了 该我们了 All right, our turn!
你们听到警长说的了 我们走 You heard the sheriff. Let's go.
接着右转 Another right!
接着右转 方向不对啊 Another right? That's the wrong way.
你确定吗 租来的破车 Are you sure? Stupid rental.
我要掉头了 不行 I'm turning us around. No!
重新规划路线 Recalculating.
右转 Turn right.
肯定是坏了 不 不 Must be broken. No! No!
怎么回事 What is happening?
亲爱的 你在干什么 慢点 Honey, what are you doing? Slow down!
我做不到 做不到 I can't! I can't!
踩刹车 我在踩 Press the brake. I'm trying.
快踩刹车 Press it!
看到房车了 往南去了 Got a visual on the RV, heading southbound.
嘉比 Gabby?
嘉比 Gabby?
我觉得她走丢了 I think she's lost.
你确定吗 Are you sure?
计划有变 Change of plans.
靠边停车 Pull over.
我做不到 这车是租来的 I can't! This is a rental!
我不明白是怎么回事 I don't know what's happening!
我好紧张 I'm so nervous.
要是她不喜欢我怎么办 嘉比 What if she doesn't like me? Gabby.
我不确定能不能做到 I don't know if I can do this.
嘉比 就像你说的 Gabby, it's just like you said.
这是一个玩具能做的最高尚的事 This is the most noble thing a toy can do.
好了 稍微往灯光那边挪挪 Okay. Just edge yourself a bit into the light.
别靠太近 Not too far.
就这样 That's it.
好极了 Perfect.
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡 Winner, winner… Chicken dinner.
你也走丢了吗 Are you lost, too?
我是嘉比嘉比 你愿意做我的朋友吗 I'm Gabby Gabby. Will you be my friend?
我来帮你 I'll help you.
不好意思 你能帮帮我们吗 Excuse me, can you… Can you help us?
亲爱的 出什么事了 Honey, what's wrong?
我找不到妈妈爸爸了 I can't find my mom and dad.
没事的 我来帮你找他们 It's okay. I'll help you find them.
他们一定没走远 I'm sure they're not far.
她就在我们身边 She was right next to us.
就在我们身边 She was right here!
然后我一个不留神 And I looked away for one second.
妈妈 Mommy!
我找不到你们 I couldn't find you…
然后我发现了这个娃娃 and then I found this doll.
是吗 You did?
她叫嘉比嘉比 Her name is Gabby Gabby.
我们真的做到了 We actually did that.
好啊 太棒了 Oh, yeah. Yes!
太厉害了 That was amazing.
我们合作无间 伙计们 We make a great team, guys.
马上停车 Pull over now!
快到了 Almost there.
停车 停车 Stop! Stop!
我们到家了吗 Are we home?
先生 请你下车好吗 Sir, will you please step out of the vehicle?
爸爸肯定要坐牢了 Dad's totally going to jail.
各位 快到顶上来 Everyone, topside. Let's move.
叉叉 我有一个非常重要的任务交给你 Forky, I've got a very important job for you.
交给我 For me?
晚安 Have a good night.
搞什么 What the…?
开什么玩笑 You've got to be kidding me.
再见了 牛仔 So long, cowboy.
一路顺风 Happy trails.
比利 小羊 怪叫 姑娘们 好好照顾她 Billy, Goat, Gruff. Take care of her, girls.
很高兴我能再见你一面 I'm glad I got to see you again.
我…我不… I… I don't…
再见 宝 Goodbye, Bo.
巴斯 我… Buzz, I… I…
她会没事的 She'll be okay.
邦妮会没事的 Bonnie will be okay.
你确定吗 You sure?
听听你内心的声音 Listen to your inner voice.
宝 Bo?
真的是她吗 Is it really her?
我的老天 真的是宝 I'll be danged, it's Bo!
杰西 Jessie.
宝 Bo!
再见了 叉叉 So long, Forky.
叉叉 谁在看门 Forky! Who's watching the doors?
快 快 快 天啊 Go, go, go! Oh, boy.
我的老天 遮阳棚是怎么搞的 Oh, my goodness. The awning. What is going on?
这是否意味着胡迪成了丢失的玩具 Does this mean Woody's a lost toy?
他没有丢失 He's not lost.
现在不是了 Not anymore.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To infinity… And beyond.
未完
欢迎来到新斯坦顿海滩
又走了一个 There goes another one.
我们永远离不开这里了 We're never getting outta here.
青蛙腿 Frog legs.
看上面 彩虹桥 Up here, Rainbow Connection.
两位蟾蜍先生 你们想找个孩子冒险吗 You Mr. Toads wanna take a wild ride with a kid?
我们可以实现 We can make that happen.
可以吗 真的吗 You can? Really?
没问题 交给我们 耶利米 Oh, yeah! Leave it to us, Jeremiah.
干得好 伙计们 All right. Nice job, gang!
每个奖品都有孩子 Every prize with a kid.
下一步做什么 交给我们吧 What's next Leave that to us.
我们很清楚该怎么做 We know exactly what to do.
毛绒突袭 Plush Rush!
你觉得怎么样 How you like that, huh?
小子 你被毛绒突袭了 You got plush rushed, son!
舞起来 Dance!
舞起来 膝盖抬起来 Dance! Get those knees up!
脚步不要停 Let's see those feet move!
或者我们可以把更多的玩具送到孩子手上 Or we can get more toys to kids.
好 就这么办 Yeah, let's do that.
你们真的有激光眼吗 Do you really have laser eyes?
是啊 Yeah.
玩具们好 玩具们再见 Hi, toys. Bye, toys.
杰西回来了 Jessie's back!
一年级是什么样的 一五一十告诉我 What's first grade like? Tell me everything!
是这样的… Well, it was…
"演示介绍"怎么样 How was "Present and Explain"?
你想说的是"展示说明"吧 大块头 You mean "Show and Tell" there, big guy.
有没有小孩吃黏土 You see any kids eat paste?
各位 听我说 Guys, listen!
邦妮在一年级度过了美好的一天 Bonnie had a great day in first grade.
她甚至在课堂上做了个新朋友 She even made a new friend in class.
她已经开始交朋友了 She's already making friends.
不是 她"做"了个新朋友 No, no, she made a new friend.
出来吧 没事的 Come on out, it's okay.
你好 我是…我是叉叉 Hi. I'm, uh… I'm Forky.
垃圾 Trash?
不是 玩具 我是…我们都是玩具 No, no. Toy. I am a… We are all toys.
独特而美丽的玩具 Unique, beautiful toys.
我会解释一切的 I will explain everything.
我怎么活过来了 How am I alive?
我不知道 I don't know.
更多 英文动画 儿童英文电影字幕 可扫码关注下面的公众号
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪ ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 孤寂得不得了 ♪ ♪ Lonesome as I could be ♪
♪ 你的出现改变了我的生活 ♪ ♪ You came along and changed my life ♪
♪ 修复了我心中的裂痕 ♪ ♪ And fixed what was broken in me ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪ ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 一个朋友都没有 ♪ ♪ I didn't have a friend ♪
♪ 如今四海之内皆是友 ♪ ♪ Now I got friends cning out of my ears ♪
♪ 我再也不会孤寂了 ♪ ♪ I'll never be lonesome again ♪
♪ 独自一人是不会快乐的 ♪ ♪ You can't be happy when you're all by yourself ♪
♪ 我说错了吗 ♪ ♪ Go on, tell me I'm wrong? ♪
♪ 你说错了 ♪ ♪ You're wrong ♪
♪ 有人把你从架子上拿下来 ♪ ♪ When someone takes you down from the shelf ♪
♪ 一起玩的感觉太棒了 ♪ ♪ And plays with you some It's wonderful ♪
♪ 太棒了 ♪ ♪ Wonderful? ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪ ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 但现在不是了 ♪ ♪ But not anymore ♪
♪ 我明白了爱情的真谛 ♪ ♪ I just found out what love is about ♪
♪ 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪ ♪ I've never felt this way before ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪ ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
但现在不是了 But not anymore ?

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制