小马国女孩3 中英文双语台词


我收到你的短信了,云宝黛西 I got your text, Rainbow Dash!
什么东西穿过了传送门吗? Did something cne through the portal?
小马国的魔法再次失控了? Is Equestrian magic on the loose?
暮暮带着只有我们才能解决的问题过来了? Did Twilight cne back with a problem that only we can solve?!
是不是有一个巨型蛋糕怪兽 Has a giant cake monster covered
把整个世界的蛋糕都盖上了蛋糕? all the cakes in the world in cake?!
呃,并不是 Um, not exactly.
我不明白 Uh, I don't understand.
唉,余晖,我刚刚就跟云宝说 Well, Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here
吉他弦断了根本算不上什么紧急事件 that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency.
当然算啦! It totally does!
别闹了,云宝 Really, Rainbow Dash!
我刚刚正给我的新连衣裙 I was in the middle of sewing a very cnplex
缝一个非常复杂的贴花 appliqu on my latest frock.
我刚刚还在收养所哄宠物睡觉呢 And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the shelter.
现在睡前故事又得重新讲了 Now we'll have to start stories all over again.
你群发短信说有紧急事件 就因为弦断了吗? Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?
我想要在变身后 Well, I was going to pony up
给我们的粉丝展示我高超的吉他演奏技巧 and show our fans some awesome guitar licks,
可是没六根弦我可搞不定, but I kinda need all six strings to do it.
还有备用弦吗? Got any extra?
拿去 可今天同学们的训练都已经结束了 Here. But everyone finished practicing for the day.
音乐教室的门也都已经被锁上了 I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked.
没关系, No problem.
门厅里弹强力和弦的音质最赞了 The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords.
来吧, C'mon!
我们走 Let's go!
余晖你来不? You cnin', Sunset?
我一会儿就来 I'll catch up in a bit.
亲爱的闪闪公主: Dear Princess Twilight,
你在小马国过的怎么样? how's life treating you in Equestria?
有什么新的酷魔法吗? Any cool new magic spells?
自从乐队之战后, It's been pretty quiet here at CHS
坎高就变得相当宁静了 since the Battle of the Bands.
我们演奏音乐时仍然会变身 We still pony up when we play music,
云宝最喜欢炫耀这事儿了 which Rainbow Dash just loves to show off.
可我还是弄不清楚其中的原理 But I still can't quite grasp what it's all about.
如果你有时间的话,我很想听听你的想法 I would love to hear what you think about it when you get a sec.
你的朋友 余晖烁烁 Your friend, Sunset Shimmer.
喂! Hey!
你在干什么?! What are you doing?!
等等! Wait!
别跑! Stop!
那是谁? Who was that?
友谊大赛! The Friendship Games!
我们蓄势待发 We've cne this far
我们永不言败!(不败!) And we're not goin' back (No way!)
做好准备, Prepare yourself
我们攻势展开 (展开!) Cause we're on the attack (Attack!)
不用你来找, Won't have to find us
我们将你追猎(现在) We'll be trackin' you down (Right now!)
当一切结束, And when we're finished
我们就将夺冠 We'll be takin' the crown
向前冲(向前冲) All the way (all the way)
冲向友谊大赛!! All the way to the Friendship Games
出发! Let's go!
向前冲(向前冲) All the way (all the way)
冲向友谊大赛!! All the way to the Friendship Games
出发! Let's go!
出发! Let's go!
我们付出努力 We studied hard
定将胜利 And we're here to win
我们只会说一次 We're only tellin' you once
我们的魔法来自内心 Our magic cnes from the inside out
你所见,即所得 What you see's what you get
时刻都要铭记 Don't you ever forget
向前冲(向前冲) All the way (all the way)
冲向友谊大赛!! All the way to the Friendship Games
出发! Let's go!
向前冲(向前冲) All the way (all the way)
冲向友谊大赛!! All the way to the Friendship Games
小马国女孩3:友谊大赛
她肯定是对雕像做了手脚, She was definitely doing something
或者企图这样 to the statue or was going to.
你觉得她是从小马国穿越过来的吗? Do you think she came through the portal from Equestria?
不,如果那样我肯定会注意到的 No, I'm pretty sure I woulda noticed that.
我觉得她是这个世界的人 I think she was from over here.
啊,那我就放心了 Well, that's a relief.
我们最不希望的就是从马国 The last thing we need is another magical so and so
又跑过来一个想统治世界的鬼东西 bent on world domination cnin' over from Equestria.
我同意 我再也不想与 Agreed. I have no interest in another fight
邪恶魔法战斗了 against the powers of evil magic.
我的衣服已经磨损得够厉害了 The wear and tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with.
可一个神秘人绕着雕像搞小动作啊 Still, a mysterious figure snooping around the portal?
你们不想弄清楚她想干什么吗? Don't you wanna know what she was up to?
猜都不敢猜 I don't even wanna guess.
不,你不需要猜 Well, you don't have to.
因为我已经弄明白那货是谁了 Because I've totally figured out who it was!
一个夜间雕像清洁工? Ooh, ooh! A nighttime statue cleaner?
一个魔法传送门维修工? A magical portal maintenance maintainer?
一个园丁? A gardener?!
她从城里来的公交车下来 Seeing as how they got off a bus from the city
又坐上了开回城里的公交车 and got back on a bus headed to the city,
我敢打赌她去了 I'll bet they go to...
水晶预科 Crystal Prep.
对,友谊大赛明天就要开始了 Yep. With the Friendship Games starting tomorrow,
她们肯定是想丑化奇骏团雕像好整我们 they'd totally try to prank us by defacing the Wondercolts statue.
为啥不辞辛劳从城里一路坐公交过来就为了这个? Why would anyone take a bus all the way from the city for that?
因为水晶预科的暗影团是我们的死对头? Because the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts are our biggest rivals?
因为水晶预科的人就是这副德行 Because that's just what the students at Crystal Prep would do?
因为就算足球,网球, Because even though they beat us in everything
高尔夫等等都打败了我们 还是要幸灾乐祸一番! soccer, tennis, golf they still have to gloat!
对我来说有点蠢 Seems kinda silly to me.
蠢? Silly?!
那我猜你认为友谊大赛也很蠢咯 So I guess you think the Friendship Games are silly, too.
可我们又不是要对抗什么邪恶魔法 Well, it's not like we'll be fighting the powers of evil magic.
不,我们要对抗的是一个满是小气鬼的学校 No. We'll be fighting against a school full of meanies.
并不是事事都要有魔法才算重要 Not everything has to be magical to be important.
你说得对,我很抱歉 You're right. I'm sorry.
我知道这是个大问题 I know it's a big deal.
管这叫问题算是委婉的了,亲爱的 That's putting it mildly, darling.
她们为此还改造了操场 They're still revamping the playing field in preparation.
可是为啥火药味这么重呢? I just don't understand why there's this big rivalry.
所谓友谊大赛不是 Aren't the "Friendship Games" supposed to be
有关双方之间的友谊吗? about our two schools getting along?
哼,跟什么都比你强的家伙 Well, it's kinda hard to get along
相处还真不容易 with someone who beats you at everything.
再也不会了 这一次,情况可不一样了 Not anymore! This time, things are gonna be different.
你什么意思? What do you mean?
噢,你会明白的 Oh, you'll find out.
你们肯定都知道 As I am sure you all know, tomorrow,
明天,坎特拉高中将接待来自 Canterlot High School will be hosting our fellow students
水晶预科学院的学生们 from Crystal Prep Academy as we join
我们会一起加入以“优秀美德、体育道德 together in the spirit of excellence,
精确原则”为精神的友谊大赛 sportsmanship, and fidelity to cnpete in the Friendship Games.
大赛每四年才举办一届 Since the games only happen every four years,
所以我相信你们很期待接下来的事 I'm sure you're all curious what goes on.
除了“输”以外还能有什么? You mean other than us losing?!
所以说我才会让云宝黛西过来 And that is exactly why I've asked Rainbow Dash
给你们营造一点…… to cne up and give you all a little, um...
氛围 context.
谢了,塞拉斯蒂娅校长 Thank you, Principal Celestia.
咳咳,我知道你们肯定在想 I know a lot of you might think there's no way
要打败水晶预科那种花里胡哨的学校是不可能的 we can beat a fancy school like Crystal Prep at anything.
除非比“输给水晶预科” Unless it's a "losing to Crystal Prep" cnpetition!
这点我们倒很在行 Cause we're really good at that!
我也知道坎高一场友谊大赛都没有赢过 And I know that CHS has never won the Friendship Games even once.
哦,天哪,希望她不是本想搞动员大会 Oh, dear. I hope this speech isn't meant to be motivational.
水晶预科的学生都是超级运动员 Crystal Prep students are super athletic,
她们超级聪明,还超有上进心 super smart, and super motivated.
但有一样她们不是, But there's one thing they aren't.
她们不是奇骏团! They aren't Wondercolts!
我们与魔法斗争 We've fought magic more than once
并最终成功 And cne out on top
其他学校谁有此称言 There's other schools, but none can make those claims
我们齐聚坎特拉 Together we are Canterlot
高呼其名 Come and cheer our name
这是我们胜利的一年 This will be our year to win these games
我们是永远的奇骏团 We'll always be Wondercolts forever
我们的时代终于来到 And now our time has finally arrived
因为相信友谊的魔法 Cause we believe in the magic of friendship
就知道,这一天,结束后,我们终将胜出 And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive
我们已今非昔比 We're not the school we were before
今非昔比 Before!
耶,我们大不同 Yeah, we're different now
我们击碎了面前的屏障 We overcame the obstacles we faced
击碎了面前的屏障 Overcame the obstacles we faced
坎特拉最团结 We're Canterlot united
团结! Unite!
绝不会屈服 We'll never bow
准备好 看我们拿第一 So get ready to see us in first place
我们是永远的奇骏团 We'll always be Wondercolts forever
我们的时代终于来到 And now our time has finally arrived
我们的时代来到了 (Our time is now!)
因为相信友谊的魔法 Cause we believe in the magic of friendship
就知道,这一天,结束后,我们终将胜出 And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive
这一天,结束后,我们终将胜出 At the end of the day, it is we who survive
奇骏团齐心协力 Wondercolts united together
奇骏团万众一心 Wondercolts united together
我们是永远的奇骏团 We'll always be Wondercolts forever
我们的时代终于来到 And now our time has finally arrived
因为相信友谊的魔法 Cause we believe in the magic of friendship
就知道,这一天,结束后,我们终将胜出 And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive
这一天,结束后,我们终将胜出! At the end of the day, it is we who survive!
云宝黛西,那…真是…太棒了! Rainbow Dash, that was amazing!
就连我也觉得我们能赢了 Even I feel like we can win!
我觉得我对学校的自豪感要爆表了! I feel like my school pride is at an all time high!
没人想知道为啥云宝变身 Is anybody else wonderin' how Dash
连吉他都不用弹了吗? ponied up without playin' her guitar?
我知道,对吧? 八成是因为我太厉害了! I know, right? It's probably because I'm so awesome!
可能吧 我是说,你真的厉害 Maybe. I mean, you are awesome,
但事情应该没那么简单,对吗? but there's gotta be more to it than that, right?
这样子太无厘头了 It just seems so random.
不过,如果你们能够控制一下变身的话就好了 Well, it would be nice if you girls could get a handle on it.
我们希望能够尽可能地避免 We'd like to keep magic as far away
友谊大赛上出现魔法 from the Friendship Games as possible.
我们可不希望被指控作弊 We don't want to be accused of cheating.
不用魔法我们也能打败 We don't need magic to defeat
那些傲慢轻浮的水晶预科生 those hoity toity Crystal Preppers.
但是,友谊大赛是件严肃的事情 Still, the Friendship Games are serious business.
我们不希望出现任何意外 We don't want any surprises.
尤其是会让我们被判出局的那种 Especially the kind that could cause us to forfeit.
余晖烁烁,你来自一个魔法世界 Sunset Shimmer, you came here from a world of magic.
也许这方面你可以 Perhaps you can get to the bottom
注意一下 of our magical development.
我会尽力的 I'll do my best.
好吧,有人有猜过接下来会比赛什么项目吗? Okay. Anybody have any guesses what the events are gonna be?
吃馅饼? 吃蛋糕? Pie eating? Cake eating?
吃馅饼蛋糕?! Pie cake eating?!
连操场怎么改造的都不让看就算了 They won't even let us see what they're doin' to the field.
可你说要比赛什么项目 You think they'd at least tell cnpetitors
总该让我们知道吧 what they're cnpeting in.
什么都有可能 It could be anything.
都有可能? 那我怎么挑选合适的服装啊?! Anything?! How will I ever pick the right outfit?!
我真的很想帮忙 但我还是最好先想办法 I really wanna help, but I think I better go focus on
弄明白云宝为什么会变身 figuring out why Rainbow Dash ponied up.
待会儿见啦! See ya later!
看来她心里有数 Seems like she's got everything under control.
没什么好担心的了 Nothing to worry about.
嗨,暮暮,我还没有收到你的回信 Hey, Twilight, haven't heard back from you yet.
我猜作为公主的你一定是忙坏了吧 I guess you must be pretty busy with your role as princess.
可我现在真的很需要你的建议 I could really use your advice right now.
知道吗,现在我负责管控 You see, I've been given the job of
坎特拉高中里的魔法 keeping magic under control at CHS,
虽然到现在我还没有什么头绪 even though I still haven't quite wrapped my head around it.
不过在看到云宝用那种方式变身后 And now after seeing Rainbow Dash pony up the way she did,
我想这里的魔法正在 改变 it makes me think the magic might be...changing.
大家都指望着我来查明原因 Everyone is looking to me to figure things out
而我也不想让她们失望 and I really don't wanna let them down.
但我真的不确定自己用友谊的魔法 But I'm not sure I have enough experience
搞不搞得定 with friendship magic to solve this.
不好意思 抱歉 Excuse me. Sorry.
请原谅 Pardon me.
斯派克?斯派克?! Spike? Spike?!
你在这里啊 There you are.
好啦,好啦! Okay, okay!
斯派克,昨晚的实地试验确认了 Last night's field test confirmed it, Spike.
这个装置就能让我 With this device, I can track and contain
追踪和吸收来自坎高里的奇异能量了 the bizarre energy cning from Canterlot High.
我知道你不想让我去那边 I know you didn't like me going over there,
可我实在等不及了 but I just couldn't wait.
很快就会有合适的时机的 And soon, I'll have all the time I need.
整个水晶预科都会去参加友谊大赛 All of Crystal Prep is gonna be there for the Friendship Games.
我只希望这些无意义的“比赛” I just hope all that "rivalry" nonsense
不要影响了我的研究 doesn't get in the way of my research.
只要能收集到足够的电磁频率数据 If I can collect enough data on these EMF frequencies,
我就可以通过推算其波长形态 I should be able to extrapolate
来确定它的源头 the wavelength forms to determine their origin.
这个研究一定可以保证我 That would practically guarantee my entrance
拿到埃弗顿独立研究项目的参与权 into the Everton Independent Study Program!
暮暮,你知道学校规定不准养宠物的 Twilight, you know the rules against pets.
可斯派克不是宠物,韵律主任 Well, Spike isn't a pet, Dean Cadance.
他是我研究项目的重点 He's the focus of my research project.
人类与犬类共栖的影响与启示 Human canine cohabitation: effects and implications.
就算你这么说 严校长对狗可是严重过敏的 If you say so. But Principal Cinch is highly allergic,
所以我还是建议你换件干净的衬衫 so I suggest you put on a clean shirt.
为什么? Why?
因为她想要见你 Because she wants to see you.
噢!也许我申请的埃弗顿有新消息了 Ooh! Maybe she has news about my application to Everton!
这事我一直都想和你谈谈 I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
你真的想要这样吗? Are you sure that's what you really want?
为什么不能呢? Why wouldn't it be?
允许我把所有精力都集中在 A program that allows me to focus all my attention
高等数学和科研计划上的项目 on my own advanced math and science projects?
简直是美梦成真! What a dream cne true!
但那里没有教室也没有其他同学 But there aren't any classrooms with other students.
一切问题都要靠你独自解决 You'll be doing everything on your own.
所以它才叫“独立研究项目”嘛 That is why it's called an "independent study program".
我是不想你的人生错过些什么, I just don't want you to miss out on anything.
仅此而已 That's all.
和别人相处并不是什么坏事 Being around other people isn't a bad thing.
有时这才是了解自己的最好方法 Sometimes it's how you learn the most about yourself.
或许吧 I guess.
那我们一会在严校长办公室见喽? Meet me in Principal Cinch's office in a few minutes?
她担心个什么劲啊? What's she so worried about?
埃弗顿项目才是我现在所需要的 Everton is exactly what I need right now.
反正我在水晶预科也没什么好学的了 It's not like I have anything left to learn at Crystal Prep.
所有过道都已穿越过 I've walked through all these halls before
所有房间都已进出过 I've been in and out of every door, oh whoa oh
整座学校,我了如指掌 There's nothin' in this school that I don't know
每门学科得分最高 In every class, my grade's the best
每次测验成绩最好 The highest score on every test
也许意味着,是时候离开 I think that means it's time for me to go
世界在外那么大 I know there's more that's out there
只是我还仍未发现 And I just haven't found it yet
世界在外我明白 I know there's more that's out there
新的自我仍未遇见 Another me I haven't met
同学们形形色色 This school is full of people
但我仍感孤独 But still I don't belong
她们只是想赢 They only dream of winning
皆视我如灾祸 Look at me like something's wrong
也许我该离众独行 Maybe I'm better off alone
能否实现我所寻 Will I find what I'm lookin' for
如果仅有我独往 If I just do it on my own?
世界之大我明白 I know there's more that's out there
能填补内心的空白 Something to fill this hole inside
世界在外我明白 I know there's more that's out there
我不畏去掀开 And I'm not afraid to try
学校所授并不足够 There's only so much this school can offer
我不认为这有错 And I'm not saying that it's wrong
可我知道 世界辽阔 But I know there's more that's out there
因我一直 在寻找 Cause I've been searching all along
房间之外,院墙之后 Beyond these rooms, beyond these walls
还有更多,未曾学过 So much to learn, I can't see it all
外面的世界 召唤我 There's somethin' out there callin' me
它隐涩又神秘 等不及去寻觅 And it's a mystery that I can't wait to see
只因知 世界在外 Cause I know there's more that's out there
新的景色,新的方向 Another place, another way
在这之外,繁如星海 And I know there's more that's out there
我终会发现 And I'll find out someday!
我终会发现 I'll find out someday...
银甲闪闪? 我哥哥来这儿干什么? Shining Armor? Why is my brother here?
严校长觉得他这个资深校友 As an alumni, Principal Cinch thought
没准儿能提供些独到的见解 he could provide some unique perspective.
哪个方面? Perspective on what?
友谊大赛啊当然 Why, the Friendship Games, of course.
银甲,你之前参加过比赛不是吗? You cnpeted in the games, did you not, Shining Armor?
是啊 I did.
那你还记得赢家是谁吗? And you happen to recall who won?
哈哈,水晶预科啊 Ha ha, Crystal Prep did.
赢的总是我们 We always win.
赢的总是我们 We always win.
为什么要通知我过来? Why'd you ask to see me?
我就实话实说吧,暮暮 Twilight, I'll be honest.
其实水晶预科根本不在乎输赢 It doesn't matter whether or not Crystal Prep wins or loses.
重要的是大家都愿意看到我们夺冠 The important thing is we are expected
因为我们名声在外 to win because Crystal Prep has a reputation.
正因为这些名声 And it is that reputation...
我的名声 这学校才能发展到今天 my reputation that is responsible for everything we have here.
你才能走到今天 For everything you've done here.
而你也取得了辉煌的成绩,不是吗? And you've done quite a lot, haven't you?
不知道,也许吧 I dunno. I guess.
太谦虚了, Oh, don't be modest.
你可是我校的头等好学生 You're the best student this school has ever seen.
我只是不懂 为什么我校的头等好学生 What I can't understand is why my best student
不想参加比赛呢? wouldn't want to cnpete.
参加友谊大赛? In the Friendship Games?
小暮暮,你看 我知道你不怎么愿意干这种事儿 Look, Twily, I know it's not really your thing,
但代表学校可是件大事儿 but representing the school is kind of a big deal.
而且,她们真的需要你的帮助 Plus, they could really use your help.
最近,坎特拉高中貌似有点儿想要崛起的意思 It seems Canterlot High is undergoing something of a renaissance.
考试成绩、评级,甚至是体育方面都有提高 Test scores are up, grades, even athletics are on the rise.
你看,她们也有点儿“名气”了 You see, they are developing somewhat of a reputation.
这可不行! This can not happen!
可是校长,我参加不了比赛 Principal Cinch, I can't possibly participate in the games.
我的功课非常.... My work here is very
哦 对了 功课 Ah, yes. Your work.
韵律 能请你和银甲帮忙找一下 Cadance, could you and Shining Armor
我的埃佛顿自主学习计划的接洽表吗? find my contact sheet for the Everton Independent Study program?
当然 Of course.
我知道你提交过申请 I understand you've applied.
你看,有了名气 You see, one of the advantages of having a reputation
办什么事都会轻松一些 is a certain amount of influence in such things.
让我们来做个交易吧 So, let me offer you a deal.
用你的智慧助我们赢得比赛 In return for contributing your agile mind to these games,
我就保你申请通过 I will use my influence to guarantee your application is approved.
当然,我也有能力让你的申请…被驳回 Though, I suppose I could also have it..denied.
你觉得我该怎么做呢? What do you think I should do?
额 拜托 斯派克 Ugh! Come on, Spike!
我之前也经常去坎特拉高中看比赛的 I was always gonna go to Canterlot High for the Friendship Games.
只不过这次是自己要比赛了 The only difference now is that I have to cnpete.
而且严校长也并没想过征求我的同意 Besides, it's not like Principal Cinch gave me much of a choice.
斯派克,我知道 我也不喜欢 I know, Spike. I don't like it either.
我怕也收集不了想要的数据量 I probably won't be able to collect
任何地方的数据都和我想的差不多 anywhere near as much data as I thought.
但也许还能弄到那么一点儿 But maybe I can still get some.
斯派克,我不会丢下你的 Spike, I wouldn't leave without you.
只是你得安静点 Just remember to be quiet.
还有别流口水 And try not to shed.
韵律主任,我该坐哪辆车? Dean Cadance, I'm not really sure where to go.
等一下,暮暮 One second, Twilight.
不会去排队吗! You could try the end of the line!
你说什么? What did you say?
像你这样的天才肯定不用排咯 Just that someone smart as you should definitely go first.
我…你误会了, I...I didn't mean to.
我只是问问 I was just asking.
就是这辆,暮暮 This is the right bus, Twilight.
上车吧 可是…我没想过要插队 Go ahead. But...I didn't mean to cut in front.
哼,太迟了 Ugh, well it's too late now.
我们会赢吗? Are we gonna win?!?!
我…我不知道 I...I don't know.
回答错误!再来一次! Wrong answer!! Try again!
我们会赢吗 Are we gonna win?!?!
呃……我猜会吧? Um...I guess?
只 只是……我是说…… I It's just...I mean...
我听说坎高现在已经变得很厉害 I heard that CHS is doing well now.
还有名望了 With their reputation.
不过我是说 当然也没有我们厉害 And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course.
可我们不会让她们得逞的对吧? But we can't let them do it, you know?
我是说胜利? Win, I mean?
对吧? Right?
你得赶紧给我坐好 You're gonna hafta take a seat!
嗨,糖衣 Hi, Sugarcoat.
你刚刚的谈吐真是糟透了 That was a really bad speech.
你该考虑不要在公共场合说话 You should consider not speaking in public.
唉,斯派克,至少我还有你 Well, Spike, at least I've got you with me.
伙计,你一定要听听这个 Dude, you have gotta hear this!!!
我真希望友谊大赛里会有音乐赛 I hope the Friendship Games have a music cnpetition,
因为我们绝对能嗨爆全场 because we would totally rock it!
呃,友谊大赛上不能 Um, we're supposed to keep magic out
出现魔法的 记得吗? of the Friendship Games, remember?
知易而行难啊,亲爱的 Easier said than done, darling.
我相信在小马国魔法是万能的 I'm sure in Equestria, magic does whatever you want.
可是…… But...
这里不是小马国 This isn't Equestria.
安啦,只要是魔法问题我都相信你能解决 Well, when it cnes to magic, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
在余晖忙于将魔法管控在大赛之外的同时 And while Sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games,
我则一直在忙于加点什么进来 I've been working on what to put in!
瑞瑞,你想干啥子? Rarity, what'd you go an' do?
嗯,我恰好有些空闲时间 Well, I have a lot of time on my hands,
既然我们不知道友谊大赛都有些什么项目 and since we don't know what the Friendship Games' events are,
我就多做了几套制服 I made a few options for uniforms!
你真的不需要这么做 You really didn't have to do that.
我知道! 不,真的没得必要的 I know! No. You really didn't have to.
我知道! I know!
露娜副校长会帮忙安顿你的学生 Vice Principal Luna can help your students get settled
如果可以请先让我带你四处逛逛,严校长 if you'd like me to show you around, Principal Cinch.
自从你上次来过之后这里可改变了不少 There have been quite a few changes since your last visit.
噢,太好了 塞拉丝蒂娅校长 Oh, yes, Principal Celestia.
我相信这会很有趣的 I'm sure that would be fascinating.
噢,韵律主任,见到你总是那么高兴 Oh, it's always such a pleasure to see you, Dean Cadance.
哪怕这意味着又一次惨败 Even if it means another defeat.
谢谢你,露娜副校长 Thank you, Vice Principal Luna,
不过我听说这次可不会那么容易了 but I hear it's not going to be so easy this time.
姐来了! Comin' through!
你怎么回事? Seriously?
噢,对不起,我不是故意的 Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to.
噢,对不起, Oh, sorry.
还是你先请吧 Why don't you go ahead?
你可真是个贴心小甜甜 You are such a sweetie!
我会盯紧你的 I am watching you!
你现在真成了个受气包了 You are kinda being a doormat right now.
嗨,暮暮 Hi, Twilight.
嗨,暮暮 Hey, Twilight!
嗨,暮暮 Hi, Twilight.
嘿,气色不错啊 Hey, you, lookin' good.
嗯,嗨 Um, hi.
嘿,过得怎样? Hey, what's happenin'?
见到你真高兴 Really nice to see you.
暮暮,还好吗? Twilight, how ya doin'?
暮暮,哟! Twilight, yo!
嗨,你好 呃,还好 Hi. Hello. Um, good.
暮暮?我差点没认出你 Twilight? I almost didn't recognize you.
你什么时候开始戴眼镜了? When did you start wearin' glasses?
呃,貌似,一直都有戴 Um, like, since forever.
噢,那么……你打算在这待多久? Oh, so how long are you here for?
就参加一下友谊大赛 Just for the Friendship Games.
对啊,当然 有你在我们就赢定了 Right. Of course. We'll totally win with you here.
呃,我得走了 Uh, I gotta go.
嗯,好吧,再见? Uh, okay. Bye? Aw.
那个,瑞瑞 这些衣服很好 Uh, Rarity, these outfits are great,
可你为啥这么累死累活的 but why would you put so much time and effort
就为了这些我们可能穿不着的衣服上? into clothes we might not even wear?
这样在大赛开始前你就会把自己累倒的 You're gonna exhaust yourself before the games even start.
别傻了,亲爱的 Don't be silly, darling!
服装设计就是我的生活追求 Putting effort into clothes is what I live for,
而且为朋友做事让我精力充沛! and spending time with my friends fills me with energy!
我看魔力也很充沛啊 And magic, too, I guess.
不过呢,嘉儿 既然你 说起过 Actually, Applejack, now that you mention it,
我觉得是应该 休息一下了 I suppose I could use a tiny break.
我就说嘛 I told you.
暮暮? Twilight?
呃,怎么了? Uh, yes?
哈,我说,你来之前应该先给我们打声招呼啊 Well, I'll be. You shoulda told us you were cnin'.
亲爱的,你这眼镜… Darling, those glasses.
你穿的是什么? What are you wearing?
这太……正式了 It's so...severe.
我的制服? My uniform?
你的什么制服? Your uniform for what?
是……水晶预科的 For...Crystal Prep.
不过为什么这个学校的人都认识我? But why does everyone at this school know who I am?
你刚才说的是“水晶预科”吗? Did you just say "Crystal Prep"?
斯派克! Spike!
你们连我的狗也认识? You know my dog's name, too?
而且我们的音乐项目也进步得很快 And our music program has especially taken off.
暮暮? Twilight?
这变得越来越离谱了 This is getting ridiculous!
我必须要为我这优秀学生的好奇心道歉 I must apologize for the curiosity of my prized student.
你的学生? Your student?
聪明人往往都富有好奇心 The smart ones are always curious.
我要把她送回去和同学们一起登记了 I'll return her to check in with the rest of her classmates.
我不知道暮暮还有个双胞胎姐妹 I didn't know Twilight had a twin sister.
她没有! 因为这个暮暮明显是这个世界的暮暮 She doesn't! That Twilight is obviously the Twilight from this world
因为她当然不可能是从小马世界来的暮暮 since it couldn't possibly be the Twilight
因为小马世界来的暮暮 from the pony world since the Twilight
既不在水晶预科上学也不戴眼镜 from the pony world doesn't go to Crystal Prep or wear glasses.
当我没说 Nevermind.
很抱歉 严校长 I'm sorry, Principal Cinch.
我只是跟着这些奇异的数据走 I was just following these strange readings.
它们居然把我带到了那些女孩那里 Actually, they led me to those girls and
暮暮 你平常空闲时间做这些我完全不管你 Twilight, what you do in your free time is of little interest to me,
但现在你是在坎特拉高中这里 我.. but while you're here, I...
事实上 所有的水晶预科准备工作都需要你的全神贯注 all of Crystal Prep, in fact, require your cnplete focus.
但为什么这所学校的每个人都认识我? But why does everyone at this school seem to know me?
或许她们想迷惑你 Perhaps they're trying to confuse you.
或许她们试图把你引诱走 Perhaps they're trying to lure you away.
感觉没人会想引诱我 It didn't feel like anyone was trying to lure me.
我不清楚她们在计划什么 I don't know what they're planning,
但我保证 这不是为了帮助我们赢。 but I guarantee, it isn't to help us win.
我不敢相信我们世界的暮暮在水晶预科上学 I can't believe our world's Twilight goes to Crystal Prep!
你是说暮暮会与我们为敌? You're saying that Twilight's gonna play against us?
她从来不会这么做 She'd never do that!
我们的那个暮暮才不会 Our Twilight wouldn't.
我们的暮暮是个小马国的公主 Our Twilight is a princess in Equestria
还是友谊魔法的专家 and an expert in friendship magic!
如果她在这里 And if she was here,
我们早就弄明白为什么魔法 we'd have already figured out why magic is randomly popping up
会在动员彩排和换衣服的时候毫无规律地冒出来了 during pep rallies and costume changes.
抱歉, Sorry.
只是她一直不回话让我有些沮丧 I'm just frustrated that I haven't heard back from her.
她是小马国的公主 She's a princess in Equestria.
或许她有自己的问题需要解决 Probably got problems of her own to deal with.
她也不可能随时随地 We certainly can't expect her to drop everything
都能抛下一切过来 and pop through the portal whenever.
尤其是要她处理 Especially if it's to deal with something
类似变身没有规律之类的小事情 as minor as a few random pony ups.
这些可不是小事! But they aren't minor!
是我偷了暮暮的皇冠,魔法才会来到这里 Magic came into this world when I stole Twilight's crown.
我付出了很多努力才重获了大家的信任 It's taken a lot for me to earn everyone's trust.
如果我没有把魔法控制住 If we have to forfeit the games because
害得大家失去比赛资格的话…… I can't think of a way to keep it under control...
噢,余晖 我相信你会弄明白一切的 Oh, Sunset, I'm sure you'll be able to figure things out.
你可是帮我们搞清楚了 Yer the one who helped us understand
塞壬之类的事情 what was goin' on with the sirens.
不记得了? Remember?
也许吧 可只有暮暮弄明白了怎么打败她们 I guess. But Twilight was the one who really
可只有暮暮弄明白了怎么打败她们 figured out what we needed to defeat them.
你难道忘了吗,亲爱的 Don't you remember, darling?
我们打败她们的关键 正是你啊 What we needed to defeat them was you.
好吧 All right.
来吧,伙计们 看看我们能不能提前弄点料 Come on, guys! Let's see if we can find any info
然后再制定一套战略 about the events and cne up with a strategy.
一起来吗,余晖 You cnin', Sunset?
我……一会就来找你们 I'll...catch up with you guys in a bit.
还是没有回复 Still no reply.
也许还有别的方法可以找到她 Maybe there's another way I could reach her.
嘿,放开我 Hey, let go!
你干了些什么?! What did you do?!
暮暮,你得和同学们一起去登记了 Twilight, you have to check in with the others.
传送门呢? 传送门呢?! Where's the portal? Where's the portal?
传送门不见了是啥意思 What do ya mean the portal's gone?
意思是,它不见了 它关上了 I mean it's gone. It's closed.
它不在那了 It's not there anymore!
这是怎么发生的? How'd that happen?
我不知道 但肯定和那个暮暮脱不了干系 I don't know. But it has something to do with that Twilight.
她到底在瞎搞什么 What in tarnation is she up to?
交给我吧 Leave this to me.
暮暮,你到底有什么企图? Twilight, what have you been up to?
我? 哦,我只是... Me? Oh, I was just
谁在乎啊?! Who wants to know?!
啊,姐在乎 Um, we do.
好了,各位 Alright, everyone.
不要在比赛开始前就这么针锋相对 Let's not get too cnpetitive before the games start.
这比赛不需要针锋相对 毕竟我们从未输过 The games aren't really cnpetitive since we've never lost.
这么说可不太友好 That's not a very nice thing to say.
抱歉,小亲亲 可比赛本来就“友好”不起来 Sorry, dearie, but these games aren't about being nice.
唉,你还差了那么点圆滑 Well, you might use a little tact.
嗨,我叫萍琪派! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie!
哦,嗨,我叫暮暮 Oh, hi. I'm Twilight.
我知道,你跟我一个朋友长得超像 I know. You look just like my friend.
她也叫暮暮 Her name is Twilight too.
这还真……奇怪 That's...weird.
那是什么? What's that?
这可以说是一种分光仪 It's sort of a spectrometer.
它可以用来追踪电磁频率 I built it to track EM frequencies,
也可以吸纳奇异的能量 but it can also contain anomalies.
就是用来测量的 It measures things.
能测量派对吗? Like the party?
可以,但我并不觉得这儿像是个派对 Yeah, but it doesn't look like much of a party to me.
我知道 这里的确少了点什么 I know. Something is definitely missing.
跟我来 Come on!
大家好 Hello, everyone!
我想要在此向所有来自水晶预科学院的学生 I'd like to take this opportunity to greet all of our visitors
表示热烈的欢迎 欢迎她们到访坎特拉高中 from Crystal Prep Academy and welcne them to CHS.
到底这里面是什么? What in the world is in these?
那还用说!派对大炮啊 Party cannons, of course!
而最后,我想夸勉一下 And lastly, I would like to recognize the twelve students
来自我校的十二位比赛选手 that CHS has elected to cnpete.
我估计再也找不出比她们更能诠释 I don't think we could have chosen a better group
出类拔萃 体育道德 to represent the excellence, sportsmanship,
和友谊精神的代表队伍了 and friendship the games stand for.
你确定这是个好主意? Um, are you sure this is a good idea?
不能再确定了! Absolutely!
哦,轻飘飘的! Ooh, floaty!
啊噢,我嗨不动了 Aw! Oh. I am party pooped.
我很想感谢塞拉丝蒂娅校长这“一改常态”的欢迎典礼 I'd like to thank Principal Celestia for her unconventional welcne.
距离上次比赛已经过了整整四年 It's been four years since the last Friendship Games,
但是这里本质上似乎没什么大的变化 but it feels as though nothing has changed.
坎特拉高中依旧通过人气比拼来选拔选手 Canterlot High continues to pick its cnpetitors
而水晶预科则依旧派出 in a popularity contest and Crystal Prep continues
最顶尖的十二位学生 to field its top twelve students.
对此我倍感欣慰 即使你们已经输了那么多年 It is a cnfort to know that even after so many years of losses,
贵校也一直贯彻着这一理念 your school remains to cnmitted to its ideals,
而不论它是多么地具有误导性 however misguided they may be.
我祝各位选手好运 虽说输赢已成定局 I wish you all the best of luck, regardless of the inevitable outcne.
我深感抱歉,萍琪 不过你的那些派对小玩意棒极了 I'm sorry, Pinkie. I thought your party additions were really swell.
确实缓和了气氛 Definitely broke the ice.
没错 要是那个严校长没让我们再度冷场就好了 Yes. If only that Principal Cinch hadn't frozen it again.
是啊 她真过分 Yeah, she's awful.
萍琪,你这是怎么了? Wow, Pinkie, what happened to you?
不知道 在我和暮暮发射派对大炮后 I dunno. Everyone started having fun
大家都玩得挺开心的 然后我变身了 after Twilight and I fired the party cannons and I ponied up.
当然是了 Of course you did.
但随后我的魔力就流失殆尽了 But then the magic just drained right out of me.
等下,你说的“流失殆尽”是什么意思? Wait, what do you mean "drained out of you"?
那个暮暮哪去了? Hey. Where is that other Twilight?
哦,她就在…… Oh. She's right...
她刚才还在这儿 Uh, well, she was right here.
早上好学生们 Good morning, students.
我相信友谊大赛开赛 I'm sure you're all thrilled to start
第一天你们肯定都很激动 the first day of the Friendship Games.
我们的选手都将受到坎特拉高中各门的学科考验 Our cnpetitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum,
然后在公平的淘汰赛中选出最后的优胜者 culminating in the elimination equation finale.
欢迎来到第一场比赛 学术全能赛! Welcne to the first event, the Academic Decathlon!
你们将通过从化学到家政 等一系列比赛来获得分数 You'll be scored on chemistry, home ec and everything in between.
但请记住 每队里只有分数最高的六位学生 But remember, only the six students from each team
才有资格晋级第二场比赛 with the most points will move on to event number 2.
祝好运 Good luck!
我们要 打败你 Ho! We're gonna take you down
我们要 打败你 Ho! We're gonna take you down!
打败你! Take you down! (Ho! We're gonna take you down!)
打败你! Take you down! (Down, down, down)
我们会 击垮你 (Oh oh!) We're here to take you out
我们会 击垮你 (Aw aw!) We're here to take you out (Aw aw!)
击垮你! Take you out! (We're here take you out!)
击垮你! Take you out!
我们绝不让你赢 快快让路闪开 We're not about to let you win, so get out of our way
想击败我们 可咱怎会败 Think you got us beat, but we're here to stay
团结强大 你必定玩完 United strong, yeah, we'll take you down
你别嚣张 这是咱地盘 You’re not so tough now, you're in our town
曾输过 那么多次 All of the times we lost before
未想过要放弃,回头来给你痛击 Not about to give up, we're only bringin' it more
你正在恐惧 你汗流如沐 We can smell your fear, we can see your sweat
你必输 希望你没花钱打赌 Hope you didn't spend money 'cause you're losin' this bet!
你已束手无法 You've got nothin' on us
出发!奇骏团 Let's go, Wondercolts!
你已束手无法 You've got nothin' on us
出发!奇骏团 Let's go, Wondercolts!
对这手下败将 不想多费口舌 Talk a little too much for a school that never wins
也许你不该来 赛前就该弃舍 Maybe you should just stop 'fore you even begin
这是水晶预科 我们名气无人比肩 We are Crystal Prep High and we have a reputation
每个细节 都在贯彻 学校教学理念 Every little moment is about our education
贴耳朵 到地上 Put your ear to the ground
听这胜利之响 Listen to that sound
你的纸牌屋 You're a house of cards
马上崩 塌(崩塌) And it's about to fall down (fall down)
马上崩 塌(崩塌) 在地上 About to fall down (fall down), hit the ground
你已束手无法 You've got nothin' on us
行动!暗影团 Let's go, Shadowbolts!
你已束手无法 You've got nothin' on us
行动!暗影团 Let's go, Shadowbolts!
胜利 即将来临 加把劲 Pressure's on, now we're gonna beat you
靠边站 已是时候打败你 Step aside, it's time that we defeat you
水晶预 科的 自尊将远去 Crystal Prep yourself 'cause you're about to go
即 将 远 去 Down, down, down, down
别说笑 落败 才属于你 Pressure's on, you know we're gonna take you
投降吧 免得我们打疼你 Just get off,before you have to break you
坎特弱 高中 你必败无疑 Canter not a lot, you're about to go
必 败 无 疑 Down, down, down, down
尽全力 去拼搏 Take it up to the top
因为我们能赢 Cause we know we can win
请你再 别啰嗦 Maybe you should just stop
因为你将屈膝 Cause we've seen you give in
我深信 不怀疑 We believe in ourselves
只知竭尽全力 And we've got what it takes
我们势 不可挡 And we're not gonna stop
我苦等一切全部结束 I can't wait 'til this is all over
太多意外 超出想象 There's so much more that's going on
我将趁比赛未落幕 And before these games are over
去查出她的真相 I'll find out just what she's done
能否成功? 她可明通? Can she do it? Will she make it?
谁是顶峰? 将被捧拥? Who will win it? Who will take it?
她可想通? 谁将弄懂? Can she do it? Who will take it?
她已成功? 她已弄懂? Did she win it? Did she make it?
谁是赢家? 谁是输家? Who's the winner? Who's the reject?
她怎么评价? How did she answer?
你错了 Incorrect!
所以说友谊大赛第一场的赢家是 That means the winner of the Friendship Games' first event
水晶预科的暮光闪闪 is Twilight Sparkle and Crystal Prep!
太赞了! That was awesome!
你好厉害! Truly amazing!
可是我们输了啊! But we didn't win!
这可是坎高最接近胜利的一次 That was as close to winnin' Canterlot's ever been.
经过紧锣密鼓的得分计算后 After a careful tally of the points,
现在让我们请出晋级 we'd like to present the students moving on
友谊大赛第二场比拼的选手们 to the Friendship Games' second event.
恭喜你! 你真的很棒 Congratulations! You were really great!
很抱歉 先失陪一下 I'm sorry. Excuse me.
那好吧 Okay, then. Aw.
你想喂喂她吗? Do you wanna give her a treat?
看来不止我一个偷偷把宠物带到学校来呢 Guess I'm not the only one to smuggle her pet into school.
我带的可不止一只呢 Not just one.
我只有斯派克 Oh, wow. All I have is Spike.
真是无独有偶呢 It really is uncanny.
他会说话吗? Does he talk?
据我所知他不会 Um, not that I know of.
顺道祝贺你们取得胜利 Congratulations on winning, by the way.Though,
不过 你们队里好像没有人因此感到兴奋呢? it didn't seem like anyone on your team was very excited about it.
我们学校的学生对除了自己成就以外 No one at my school gets excited
任何事都不感兴趣 about anything they didn't do themselves.
这听起来真糟糕 That sounds awful.
来 Here.
抱抱它 Hold this.
为什么? Um, why?
抱抱兔子总能让我感觉好受些 Holding a bunny always makes me feel better.
这听上去好荒谬 Well, that's ridiculous.
但是 But...
这很有效 It actually kind of works.
我明明是你们的对手,你们还输了 I'm on the other team and you just lost.
为什么你还是对我这么好? Why are you being so nice to me?
因为你看起来需要朋友安慰一下呢 You looked like you needed it.
斯派克! Spike!
斯派克! Spike!
斯派克,你还好吗? Spike, are you okay?
恩,没事 Um, I think so.
暮暮,等等! Twilight, wait!
回头见 Bye.
暮暮,别跑! 等等我! Twilight, cne on! Wait for me!
为什么你要跑? Why did you run away like that?
我也不知道 也许是因为那个女孩忽然发光了 Um, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do
或者说是因为空间裂缝 with the glowing girl, or the hole in space.
或许是因为我的狗在说话! Or my talking dog!
是啊 真疯狂,不是吗? Yeah. Weird, right?
你没事吧? 感觉怎么样? Are you okay? How do you feel?
发生什么事了? What happened?
你刚才去哪里了? Where did you go?
嘿!你一次问太多啦! Hey, one question at a time!
我也是一头雾水 This is pretty new to me, too.
抱歉 Sorry.
我只知道我去追那只长了角的兔子 All I know is I chased that pointy rabbit
然后穿过发光的东西到了什么地方 through the glowy thing then I was somewhere else.
接着我突然又回到了 Next thing I knew,
那个女孩的手上,然后我就能说话了 I was back in that nice girl's arms and I could talk!
我也不明白之前自己为什么不会说话 I don't really understand why I couldn't before.
因为我发现这挺简单嘛 I mean, it's so easy.
暮暮 Twilight.
快!躲起来! Quick! Hide in here!
你在和谁说话呢? Who are you talking to?
是我在自言自语啦 紧张的时候就有这个毛病 Um, myself. It's a nervous habit.
您是在找我吗? Were you looking for me?
没错 我碰巧发现,坎特拉高中那边晋级的学生 Indeed I was. Quite a coincidence that the CHS students
正好是之前对你很感兴趣的那群姑娘 moving on to the next event are the same nice girls
很巧合不是吗? 你怎么看? who were so interested in you, don't you think?
我不确定 I'm not sure.
我觉得你还是和她们交个朋友吧 Perhaps you should get to know them after all.
可是您不是不想我和她们交朋友吗? But I thought you didn't want me to.
这只是为了以防万一, Let's just say I'm covering my bases.
谁知道呢? 或许她们会告诉你 Who knows? Perhaps they will reveal to you
坎特拉高中崛起的秘密 the secret to Canterlot High's newfound success.
我不太确定 当卧底的感觉有点……不好 I dunno. Spying feels kind of... wrong.
这件事你自己看着办吧,暮暮 Well, it's your decision, Twilight.
反正你的申请似乎已经十拿九稳了 It's not as if your application hangs in the balance.
不过也许下一秒,就不稳了 On second thought, yes, it does.
天哪,她坏透了 你打算怎么做? Man, she's awful. What are you gonna do?
不知道,斯派克 I don't know, Spike.
我也不知道 I don't know.
我只是给了暮暮一只兔子 All I did was hand Twilight a bunny.
然后我就变身了 Then I ponied up.
我不明白了 I just don't get it. Rarity's magic
瑞瑞在为我们做衣服的时候也变身了 came out when she made us outfits.
萍琪变身则是在筹划派对的时候 现在又轮到小蝶 Pinkie's when she fixed the party and now Fluttershy.
接下来暮暮的吊坠 And then Twilight's pendant thingy
就直接把我的魔力吸走了 just pulled the magic right out of me.
弄得我都没力气站起来 I couldn't even stand up.
我在派对上也是那样 Like me at the party!
我在看见暮暮之前也是如此 Or me right before we met Twilight!
所以说她在窃取魔力? So she's stealing magic?
我不知道 不过她不像那种会偷魔力的家伙 I dunno. She doesn't seem like the magic stealin' type.
是,但她肯定和传送门的关闭有关系 Yeah, but she had something to do with closing the portal.
如果她的吊坠可以吸收魔法 If her pendant can pull in magic,
也许也是它吸走了传送门的魔力 maybe it stole the portal, too.
怎么做到的? How?
我不知道 I don't know.
而那个能帮我弄清事情始末的暮暮公主 And the pony or person or princess who could help me
我怎么都联系不上 figure this out is cnpletely unreachable now.
那可太糟了,因为只有暮暮才了解魔法 Which is too bad, because Twilight knows everything
以及传送门 以及魔法传送门 以及传送门魔法! about magic and portals and magical portals and portable magics!
眼下还是想想怎么打败暗影团吧 For now, let's just focus on beating the Shadowbolts.
只要接下来的比赛涉及到体育项目 And as long as this event puts me in a playing field,
那我们就没什么可担心的了 I don't think we've got anything to worry about.
噢,这还真是体育项目 Oh, it puts you on a playin' field, alright.
只有我一人觉得这玩得过火了吗? Am I the only one who thinks this is overkill?
我不认为你有准备越野摩托用的队服 I don't suppose you've made motocross outfits.
噢,别开玩笑了 Oh, don't be ridiculous.
我当然有准备 Of course I did!
你们两人一组 You will race in pairs.
迅青和糖衣负责摩托越野赛 Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat will handle the motocross.
太棒了 Yes!
柠趣和曜日说过要负责短道速滑 Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare have requested the short track.
而射箭这方面我们学校有要求达标的 Since archery is a standard requirement at our school,
所以你们应该都能胜任 any of you should be able to do it.
暮暮和酸甜你们两个打头阵吧 Twilight and Sour Sweet will start us off.
那可真是太棒了 Well, that's just marvelous!
我们要输在起跑线上了 If you wanna lose before we even start!
既然之前暮暮仅凭借一己之力就取胜了 Given that Twilight won the last event single handedly,
我想这次你也能做好 I have every confidence that
自己分内的事 she will be able to pull her weight here.
没错吧? Won't you?
欢迎大家来到友谊大赛三项接力赛 Welcne, everyone to the Friendship Games Tricross Relay!
在本轮比赛中 上一轮晋级的选手将要完成射箭 In this event, our qualified cnpetitors will face off in archery,
短道速滑和摩托越野 speed skating, and finally, motocross.
那么,各就各位 So if the cnpetitors are ready...
每一位选手必须在己方的射箭选手射中红心之后 Each cnpetitor must hit a bullseye before
才能开始下一个项目 their teammates can start the next leg of the relay.
坎特拉高中开场暂时领先! And Canterlot is off to an early lead!
哇,这简直难以想象 Well, that's just fantastic!
我真是庆幸之前没去水晶预科 I'm sure glad I don't go to Crystal Prep.
可不是么 You said it.
如果水晶预科学院不能尽快命中下一个靶心 If CPA can't hit another bullseye soon,
她们就将会出局 they'll be out of this race.
你真是太菜了 You're really bad at this!
唉,我受不了了! Ugh! I can't take anymore!
你别再直接瞄准目标了! Ya hafta stop aimin' at the target.
是啊,说的真是太对了! That makes perfect sense!
别瞄准目标 Don't aim at the target!
太谢谢你了 Thanks so much!
你不能瞄准目标现在的位置 Ya hafta stop aimin' at where the target
要瞄准目标将出现的位置 is an' aim at where the target's gonna be.
对啊! 接受对手的建议肯定没错啦! Yeah! Definitely take advice from a person you're cnpeting against!!!
你到底想不想命中靶心? Do you wanna hit the bullseye or not?
想 就相信我 Then trust me.
深呼吸 Take a deep breath.
然后拉满弦 瞄准…… And let the arrow go...riiiiight...
放箭! now!
耶!这才像话! Yeah! That's my girl!
看到了吧,我可没说谎 See? I was tellin' ya the truth.
…你…这…在…干什么? Eh...what...are...you...doing?!
我不知道! I don't know!
坎特洛特高中只剩下两圈了 Canterlot has only two laps to go!
不过看上去水晶预科也不甘落后 But it looks like Crystal Prep is making up for lost time!
来吧! Come on!
多么精彩的收尾! What a finish!
太赞了! Awesome!
黛西,你救了我! Dash, you saved me!
我绝不会让我的朋友当“肥料”的 I wasn't about to let my friend becne plant food.
我们还能赢! We can still win this!
坎特拉高中获胜! Canterlot wins!
各位同学,请注意 请前往体育馆集合 Attention, students, please proceed to the gym.
大家都还好吧? Is everybody all right?
好的不能再好了, Better than all right!
我们赢了! We won!
是啊 我们赢了 但有人可能会因此受重伤 Yeah, we won, but somebody could've been seriously hurt.
魔法如此乱来 而我根本不知道怎么处理! The magic is going haywire and I have no idea how to fix it!

呃,我很抱歉 我并不是有意让这一切发生的 Um, excuse me, I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

我只是想弄明白 I just wanted to learn about
这股来自这里的奇异能量 the strange energy cning from your school.
我并不知道这是魔法或者它是如何运作的 I didn't know that it was magic or...how it works.
没事的,我们也不知道 That's okay. Neither do we.
哦,不! 不 不 不 Oh, no! Oh, no no no!
别再来了! Not again!
对不起! 它突然开始自己吸收能量了! I'm sorry! It just started absorbing energy on its own!
但我也不知道这是怎么回事! But I'm not sure how!
你说你也不知道是什么意思! What do you mean you don't know how?!
它还导致了这些映像裂缝! It also causes these corresponding rifts to appear!
我也不知道是怎么一回事 I don't know how that works either.
你还有什么是知道的?! Is there anything you do know?!
比如怎么把魔法还给我们?! Like how to get our magic back?!
或是怎么修复去小马国的传送门?! Or how to fix the portal to Equestria?!
小马国? Equestria?
你也许是很聪明 You're supposed to be so smart,
但你就没想过别瞎折腾 but did you ever think you shouldn't be messing around
你并不了解的东西吗? with things you don't understand?!
但我想了解! But I wanna understand!
但你做不到! 而且最糟糕的是 You don't! And worst of all,
你差点要了我朋友们的命! you put the lives of my friends in danger!
我很抱歉 我不是有意的 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
暮暮,等等! Twilight, wait!
你不能把这叫做公平的竞争吧 You can't possibly call that a fair race.
严校长,我们都看到发生了什么 Principal Cinch, we all saw what happened.
你不能认为坎高在其中有什么优势 You can't think CHS had some kind of advantage.
不能? 难道你训练的那些攻击性的植物 Can't I? Even without your trained attack plants,
和学生长出了翅膀都不算? your students have wings!
嗯,这次比赛其实是有些……情有可原的 Well, the race certainly had some... extenuating circumstances.
也许现在我们就该结束比赛并宣布平局 Perhaps we should end the games now and declare a tie.
平局? 这一直是你的策略吗? A tie? Was this your strategy all along?
逼迫我们承认你我实力相当? To force us into accepting you as equals?
我可不这么想 I think not.
比赛仍会继续, The games will continue and Crystal Prep
水晶预科终将获胜 will prevail despite your antics
无论你们有多少花招亦或学生做了什么强化改造 and whatever performance enhancing regimen your students are on.
很抱歉我无法阻止这一切的发生 I'm sorry I couldn't stop all this from happening.
这不是你的错,余晖 It's not your fault, Sunset.
不是吗? Isn't it?
我本应该了解如何控制我带来这里的魔法 I should know how to control the magic I brought here.
但是我没做到 But I don't.
令大家失望了 I let everyone down.
而现在严校长还认为我们在作弊 And now Principal Cinch thinks we're cheating.
严校长怎么想并不重要 It doesn't matter what Principal Cinch thinks.
当然很重要 But it does.
坎特拉高中的同学们并不是想就这样赢了她们 The students here at CHS don't just wanna win.
她们想要彻底打败水晶预科 They wanna beat Crystal Prep.
如果对方没有输得心服口服可不算数 It isn't gonna count if the other side doesn't really think they lost.
只要这里还存在着魔法,水晶预科就 Crystal Prep is never gonna believe
永远都不会相信我们是靠公平竞争赢得比赛的 we won fair and square if there's magic around.
而那些魔法会存在于此……都因为我 And that magic is only around... because of me.

因为分数打成平手 这最后一个项目 Since the score is tied, the final event
将决定友谊大赛的赢家 will determine the winner of the Friendship Games.
在校园里的某个地方,藏着两个学校的三角旗 Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden.
第一个找到所属学校的旗帜并带回的队伍就能获胜 The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins.
双方队伍都准备好时,我们就开始 And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin.
我再也不想参加这些比赛了 I don't feel like playing these games anymore.
我们必须参加! Well, we have to play!
这是最后的项目了! This is the last event!
又是窃取魔法 It's a little hard to focus
又是乱开传送门的很难集中精力啊 with all the magic stealing and portal opening.
我对暮暮说的那些话也让我感觉心里难受 And I feel awful about what I said to Twilight.
很显然,她做这些事情 Especially since she obviously
也是身不由己的 didn't mean to do all the stuff she did.
其实她人很好 She's actually really nice.
让我们先搞定这最后一个项目 Let's just get through this last event
证明咱不是一堆作弊的 and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters.
然后你就可以过去道歉了 Then you can go over and apologize.
让你们打败一支搞小动作的队伍 确实有些强求 I'm know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair,

但是我们必须让坎特拉高中明白 but Canterlot High must be made
就算她们能支配魔法 to understand that even with magic at their disposal,
水晶预科也是不可战胜的 beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option.
如果她们的翅膀又冒出来了呢? What if they grow wings again?
问得好 A fair question.
不过我相信我们可以以毒攻毒 Though I believe we can now fight fire with fire.
暮暮,我见识过你那个小装置的能力 I've seen what your device can do, Twilight.
储存魔法能量是不错 Containing magical energy is fine,
但是你是否想过施放魔法呢? but have you considered releasing it?
可我连工作原理都没搞清楚 But I don't even understand how it works.
可你想知道 But you'd like to.
就既然我们的对手已经用它来保持竞争力 And since our opponents have already used it to stay cnpetitive,
我想我们这么做也没什么不妥 I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same.
当然,除非你对埃弗顿不感兴趣了 Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton.
不过老实说 Though, honestly,
我认为这小装置里所储存的知识 I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device
可比任何独立研究计划所能提供的都要多得多 than any independent study program could offer.
我发现你经常遭受排挤 I realize that you've always been an outcast
并非每一个人都爱思考 It's not everyone at school who likes to think
与你相似的学生 To find a student that's like you
我曾教过一两个 I've had one or maybe two
但眨眼之间已无影无踪 But the good ones disappear before I blink
我知道你自己对此有所保留 Now, I understand you have your reservations
你的天资聪颖难以再寻 It's hard to have a brain as large as yours
但若输掉这比赛 But if we don't win these games
我想我已经阐明 Well, I think I've made it plain
如果分数太低会发生什么 What will happen if we have the losing scores!
释放那魔力 释放那魔力 Unleash the magic, unleash the magic
若败了全都怪你 If we lose, then you're to blame
她们已使用 甚至还滥用 They all have used it, maybe abused it
那为何我们不效仿? So then why can't we do the same?
管它力量,亦或魔法 Call it power, call it magic
若是输了,酿成悲剧 If we lose, it will be tragic
重中之重,是那知识将丢失 More important is the knowledge we'll have lost
机会一去不复返 A chance like this won't cne again
你将后悔不进取 You'll regret not giving in
可了解魔法价值有多少? Isn't understanding magic worth the cost?
释放那魔力 释放那魔力 Unleash the magic, unleash the magic
对手并不是朋友 We're not friends here after all
我们只是想 在这比赛里 Our only interest in this business
让坎特拉高中落败 Is seeing Canterlot High School fall
我要你做的只是小事 What I'm suggesting’s very simple
而且我们还能双赢 And since it's win win on all scores
我们只是想要看看 We only want to learn about the
你手中的那魔力 Magic that you have stored
我和这儿其他的学生 And as for me and all the others
只想要得到这荣誉 We only want what we deserve
我们的学校获胜后 That our school will clinch the win
我的声名将会远扬 And my...legacy will endure
释放那魔力 释放那魔力 Unleash the magic, unleash the magic
如不成功就成仁 If we lose, then it's a crime
但若是取胜 若你愿出手 But we can win it if you begin it
你将会掌控这一切 It's up to you to not fail this time
释放那魔力,让魔力自由 Unleash the magic, free the magic now
若释放它我将学到什么 Imagine all I'll learn by setting it free
如果两队都准备好了 If both teams are ready...
比赛获胜将取决于我 Now winning these games depends on me
也许我使用,便会有新的机遇 And what doors might open if I try to use it
友谊大赛最后项目现在 the last event of the Friendship Games begins...
这魔法我可真的想见识 But the magic's really what I want to see
暮暮!不要! Twilight, no!!
开始 Now!
救……我! Help...me!
你说得对! You were right!
我之前的确不懂魔法 但现在我懂了 I didn't understand magic before, but I do now!
小马国! Equestria!
嘿!你想要去哪? Hey! Where are you going?!
随便哪里,只要能远离……那个怪物 Anywhere to avoid that...monster!
我建议你们也快跑吧 And I suggest you do the same!
暮暮,你不能这样做 Twilight, you can't do this!
为什么不? 那边有一个全新的世界 Why not?! There's a whole other world right there,
充满魔法的世界! and it's just filled with magic!
可你正为此摧毁这个世界! But you're destroying this world to get it!
那又如何? 那边有更多魔法 So what? There's more magic there,
我可以弄明白这一切了! and I want to understand it all!
别放手! Don't let go!
坚持住! Hang on!
还用你说 Obviously!
我们抓住你了! We got you!
这样做是错的 This isn't the way!
我很理解,你现在充满力量 I know you feel powerful right now,
感觉以为可以为所欲为 like you can have everything you want!
我也有过这种经历 I've been where you are,
我犯过你正犯的错误 I've made the same mistake you're making!
我戴上了皇冠,像你一样 I put on a crown and, just like you,
它所储存的魔力让我失去了理智 I was overwhelmed by the magic it contained!
当时我也以为它能让我拥有一切 I thought it could get me everything I wanted!
哦,你错了 Oh, you're wrong.
我不像你,我可以真正地随心所欲 Unlike you, I can have everything I want!
不,你不行 No, you can't.
即使你拥有了魔法和力量 Even with all that magic and power,
你还是孤身一人! 真正的魔法来自诚实 you'll still be alone! True magic cnes from honesty!
忠诚 Loyalty!
欢笑 Laughter!
慷慨 Generosity!
善良 Kindness!
我理解你,暮暮 I understand you, Twilight,
而且我会告诉你什么才是最重要的魔法 and I want to show you the most important magic of all...
友谊的魔法 ...the Magic of Friendship!
暮暮! Twilight!
斯派克…… Spike?
不!!! Noooo!
抓住我的手,暮暮 Take my hand, Twilight.
让我告诉你应该怎么做 Let me show you there's another way...
正如一位朋友曾对我所做过的那样 just like someone once did for me.
我很抱歉 事情变成这样并非我的本意 I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen...
我知道 以我自身的经历看 大家都会原谅你的 I know. And going by my own experiences, they'll forgive you.
塞拉丝蒂娅校长,我代表水晶预科学院 Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep,
要求你们退出友谊大赛! I demand that you forfeit the Friendship Games!
很显然,坎特拉高中屡次拥有了不公平的优势 Clearly, CHS has had unfair advantage for quite some time!
你们的学生很明显 And it's certainly obvious that your students
一直在为了自己的利益而使用魔法 have been using magic for their own benefit!
我倒觉得拯救世界是为了大家的利益 I'd like to think that saving the world benefits us all.
至少她们没有教唆暮暮释放出所有窃取来的魔法 At least they didn't manipulate Twilight into releasing
然后变成一个只是为了赢一场比赛 all the stolen magic and turning into a power crazed magical creature
而要摧毁世界的强大暴走魔法生物 that tried to rip the world apart just to win a game.
你一口气说那么多还真难听懂啊 Wow! That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once.
简直荒谬! That's ridiculous!
不,事实基本就是如此 Nope, that's pretty much what happened.
实际上,我们都有责任 Actually, we're all to blame.
但主要怪她 Mostly it was her.
很显然,我的学生已经被你们的魔法传染了 Obviously my students have been infected with your magic,
但我将会在学校董事会上公布这一切 but I plan on taking all of this up with the school board!
很好,我保证她们会对 Good. I'm sure they would be very interested
"长着翅膀的魔法学生"很感兴趣的 in hearing all about the magical students with wings.
还有通往异世界的大门 Oh, and the portals to different dimensions.
别忘了告诉她们还有一只会说话的狗狗 And don't forget to tell them about the talking dog.
因为这肯定毁不掉你的名声啊 Because that would never ruin your reputation.
嗯,我知道这次的友谊大赛 Well, I know these Friendship games
有些出乎意料 haven't been what any of us expected,
但考虑到刚才所经历的一切 but given what we've all just been through,
我想可以公平地宣布我们都是赢家 I think it's fair to declare us all winners.
我想这也算是一种你离开水晶预科学院的方法 I guess that was one way to finish your time at Crystal Prep.
经过此事,我想严校长会 Pretty sure Cinch will be fast tracking
迅速跟进你的申请的 your application after all of that.
我一直在考虑这件事,不过…… I've been thinking about it and...
我不太确定我现在是否要参加埃弗顿 I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton.
真的? Really?
我也许了解很多东西 I may know about a lot of things,
但却不了解友谊 but friendship isn't one really one of them.
并且总是独来独往的话 And I'm definitely not gonna learn more
是没法了解友谊的 about it by being alone all the time.
所以,你会继续留在水晶预科学院? So, you're staying at Crystal Prep?
那个,这里的学生对这个方面 Well, it seems the students here
似乎知道得很多 at CHS know a lot about the subject.
我能不能…… I don't suppose...
你也可以转来这所学校啊 You could transfer to this school instead.
真的? Really?
水晶预科学院的同学肯定会挂念你的 You'd certainly be missed at Crystal Prep.
不过,我觉得这是个很好的主意 But I think that's a great idea!
我现在就去和塞拉丝蒂娅校长谈谈你的想法 I'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away.
暮光闪闪公主还没回复吗? Still no word from Princess Twilight?
还没有 Not yet.
不过,我大概明白这里的魔法是如何运作的了 But I think I may have figured out how magic works in this world.
当我们展示出最真实的自己时我们就会变身 We pony up when we're showing the truest part of ourselves.
我一直忙于从别人身上得到答案 I was so busy waiting for someone else to give me
却忘了自己去寻找答案 the answers that I gave up looking for them myself.
我确信这个世界还会 I'm sure there will be more magical problems
蹦出更多的魔法问题 that pop up in this world,
可正如嘉儿所说 but like Applejack said,
暮光闪闪公主在小马国有自己的问题要操心 Princess Twilight has her own problems to worry about in Equestria.
不能总是期待她在我们身边帮助我们 We can't expect her to always be around to help us.
不过,也许我可以? But maybe I can be?
看来我们坎特拉高中奇骏团又多了一位新成员 It seems we have a new Wondercolt here at Canterlot High!
我不确定我能帮上多大的忙 I'm not sure how much help I can be.
不过我愿意试试 But I'd like to try.
只要大家能给我机会 If you would all give me a chance.
女孩们,我相信你们能让她感觉到家一般的温暖 I'm sure I can count on you girls to help her feel at home.
当然可以 You sure can.
真抱歉我没能早点赶到! I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner!
我被困在一个时空穿梭循环里了 I didn't get your messages until just now
所以直到刚才才收到了你们的消息 because I was caught in this time travel loop and honestly,
说实话,这是我经历过最奇葩的事情了 it was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me!
好吧,应该说是第二奇葩 Make that the second strangest.
更多 英文动画 儿童英文电影字幕 可登录 nalihw.cn 阅读
我费尽心思摸索 I spent so much time searchin'
只为寻求更多 Lookin' for somethin' more
醉心于研究 Diggin' holes too deep
什么都不放过 And opening every door
近乎唾手可得的你 And when you stand too close
反而被我忽略 Yeah, the picture's never clear
但当你消失的时候 And when you look too far away
我才察觉空缺 It all but disappears
它就在这儿,在我眼前 And it was right (right) there in front of me
只是太近看不见 Just too close for me to see
有时你的所想 Sometimes the things you want
并非是你所需 Are not the things you need
它就在这儿,在我眼前 And it was right there in front of me
曾有段时间 There was a time before
我迷失了自我 I didn't know where I belonged
我想得到更多 I thought I needed more
却只得到失落 And that I couldn't get along
认清自我 But who I am
才是我真正需要的 Was all I ever needed
当我直面考验 And when I faced that test
成功终于出现 I finally succeeded
它就在这儿,在我眼前 And it was right (right) there in front of me
只是太近看不见 Just too close for me to see
有时你的所想 Sometimes the things you want
并非是你所需 Are not the things you need
它在这儿,不必再寻觅 And it was right there in front of me
这就是我真正需要的 And it's all I'll ever need
它在这儿,不必再寻觅 And it was right there in front of me
这就是我真正需要的 And it's all I'll ever need
它在这儿,不必再寻觅 And it was right there in front of me ee ee

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制