守护者联盟 中英文双语台词


黑暗 Darkness.
这是第一件我记得的事 That's the first thing I remember.
又黑 又冷 It was dark,and it was cold.
我很恐惧 And I was scared.
但是 But then,
那时 我看见了月亮 then I saw the moon.
又大 又亮 It was so big and it was so bright.
好像会把这黑暗驱逐一样 It seemed to chase the darkness away.
然后真的这么发生了 And when it did,
我不再恐惧了 I wasn't scared anymore.
为什么我会在那 我又是去做什么的 Why I was there and what I was meant to do
恐怕我永远不会知道了 that I've never known.
但心底 我还是一直期待着答案 And a part of me wonders if I ever will.
您好 您好 Hello. Hello.
晚上好 女士? Good evening,ma'am. Ma'am?
抱歉 能告诉我这是什么地方吗? Excuse me. Can you tell me where I am?
您好? Hello?
我的名字是 杰克福斯特 My name is Jack Frost.
我是怎么知道的? How do I know that?
是月亮告诉我的 The moon told me so.
这也是它唯一告诉我的事情 But that was all he ever told me.
这是很久很久以前的事情了 And that was a long,long time ago.
片名: 守护者联盟
北极 300年后
还在等饼干 Still waiting for cookies!
好 Yes!
终于好了 Finally!
我告诉过你多少次了 要敲门 How many times have I told you to knock?
什么? What?
地球仪怎么了? The Globe?
闪开 Shoo with your pointy heads.
为什么总是挡我的道? Why are you always under boot?
怎么了? What is this?
检查过轴线了吗 旋转正常? Have you checked the axis? ls rotation balanced?
怎么会这样? Can it be?
小精灵们 Dingle!
备战 Make preparations.
我们有敌人了 We are going to have cnpany.
18颗门牙 Eighteen central incisors.
莫斯科 第九区 22颗门牙 18颗前磨牙 Moscow,sector 9. 22 incisors,18 premolars.
大雨将来 Heavy rain advisory.
得梅因州 我们在23枫树区得到了一个犬牙 看好 Des Moines,we've got a cuspid at 23 Maple. Head out!
等等 这是她第一颗牙 Wait! It's her first tooth.
你们这辈子见过这么可爱的侧门牙没? Have you ever seen a more adorable lateral incisor in all of your life?
看她怎么用牙线的 Look how she flossed.
守护者们 My fellow Guardians,
我们的使命是看护整个世界的儿童 it is our job to watch over the children of the world
保护他们的安全 and keep them safe.
带来奇迹 希望和梦想 To bring wonder,hope,and dreams.
因此 我招集大家的原因只有一个 And so I have called us all here for one reason,and one reason only.
孩子们有危险了 The children are in danger.
那个我们阻止了数世纪之久的敌人 An enemy we have kept at bay for centuries
又回来了 has finally decided to strike back.
我们必须阻止他 We alone can stop him.
冷死了 It's freezing!
我的脚失去知觉了 我的脚失去知觉了 I can't feel my feet! I can't feel my feet!
饼干 蛋酒 有人要吗? Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?
最好是好事 诺斯 This better be good,North.
沙沙 感谢前来 Sandy,thank you for cning.
好啦 好啦 I know,I know.
我叫大家前来 But I obviously wouldn't have called you all here
因为事关重大 unless it was serious.
妖怪来了 在北极 The Boogeyman was here! At the Pole!
夜魔? Pitch?
夜魔?在这儿? Pitch Black? Here?
是的 Yes.
地球仪被黑沙覆盖了 There was black sand covering the Globe.
什么意思 黑沙? What do you mean,black sand?
还有黑影 And then a shadow!
等等 等等 你说的是你看到夜魔 Hold on,hold on. I thought you said you saw Pitch.
呃 不完全是那回事 Well,not exactly.
"不完全是那回事"?服了你了? "Not exactly"? Can you believe this guy?
说的好 沙沙 Yeah. You said it,Sandy.
听着 他在酝酿着阴谋 Look,he's up to something very bad.
我能感觉到 I feel it
直觉 in my belly.
等等 等等 你的意思是 你把我们叫到这儿 Hang on,hang on. You mean to say you summoned me here
在复活节的前三天 就因为直觉? three days before Easter because of your belly?
伙计 如果我在圣诞节前三天这么对你 Mate,if I did this to you three days before Christmas...
得了吧 兔子 复活节不是圣诞节 Please,Bunny. Easter is not Christmas.
又来这套 Here we go.
诺斯 我没时间整这些有的没的 North,I don't have time for this!
我还有两百万个蛋等着完成呢 I've still got two million eggs to finish up!
不管你怎么画 他们还是蛋 No matter how much you paint,is still egg.
听着 伙计 我搞的货容易腐烂 Look,mate,I'm dealing with perishables.
好吗?你有一整年可以准备呢 Right? You've got all year to prepare!
为什么你们这些兔子总是这么紧张? Why are rabbits always so nervous?
那你为什么总是自吹自擂? And why are you always such a blowhard?
牙牙 没看到我们正在辩论吗? Tooth! Can't you see we're trying to argue?
抱歉 我们不是都只需要一年只工作一个晚上 Sorry. Not all of us get to work one night a year.
挺不挺我 沙沙? Am I right,Sandy?
圣地亚哥 第二区 San Diego,sector 2.
得了吧 伙计 夜魔的黑暗时代早就过去了 Come on,mate. Pitch went out with the Dark Ages.
我们反复确认过了 We made sure of it.
我知道就是他 形势严峻啊 I know it was him. We have serious situation.
好吧 我的蛋蛋们也有个严峻的形势 Well,I've got a serious situation with some eggs.
月神 Man in Moon!
沙沙 怎么不早说? Sandy,why didn't you say something?
好久不见 老朋友 It's been a long time,old friend.
有什么大事? What is big news?
就是夜魔 It is Pitch.
曼尼 我们该怎么做? Manny,what must we do?
哥几个 知道这代表着什么? Guys,you know what this means?
他在选择一个新的守护者 He's choosing a new Guardian.
什么 为啥? What? Why?
此事关重大啊 曼尼都觉得我们需要帮助 Must be big deal. Manny thinks we need help.
我们什么时候需要过帮助? Since when do we need help?
到底会是谁呢? I wonder who it's gonna be!
难道是小矮妖? Maybe the Leprechaun?
千万别是土拨鼠 千万别是土拨鼠 Please not the Groundhog,please not the Groundhog.
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost.
我收回上句 土拨鼠都比这好 I take it back. The Groundhog's fine.
只要他能来帮助保护孩子们 是不? As long as he helps to protect the children. Right?
杰克福斯特?他根本就不关心孩子们 Jack Frost? He doesn't care about children!
哎哟 他能干的也就是冻冻水管什么的 All right? All he does is freeze water pipes
偶尔客串下破坏我的寻蛋游戏 and mess with my egg hunts!
哎哟 他又没责任心 又自私 All right? He's an irresponsible,selfish...
守护者 Guardian.
杰克福斯特能干很多事 Jack Frost is many things,
但绝对当不了守护者 but he is not a Guardian.
看吧 这才叫欢乐 Now that,that was fun.
嘿 风儿 Hey,wind!
带我回家 Take me home.
下雪吧 Snow day!
真冷啊 It's freezing!
吔 Yeah!
看起来很有趣啊 一本好书? That looks interesting. Good book?
- 好了 - 吔 - All right! - Yeah!
- 下雪了 - 下雪了 - Snow day! - Snow day! Yeah.
不用谢 You're welcne.
兄弟们 等等我 你们周日去寻蛋吗? Guys,wait up! Are you guys cning to the egg hunt Sunday?
当然 免费的糖果 Yeah! Free candy.
希望能在这么大的雪里找到蛋 I hope we can find the eggs with all this snow!
书上说他们找到了大脚怪的毛发样本 It says here that they found Bigfoot hair samples
还有DNA 在密歇根 and DNA in Michigan!
就快证实了 That's like super-close!
又来这套了 Here we go again.
你也看那视频了 克劳德 他的确存在 You saw the video too,Claude. He's out there.
你也这么说外星人 That's what you said about aliens.
还有复活节兔子 And the Easter Bunny!
复活节兔子真的存在 The Easter Bunny is real.
好吧 他当然真的存在 He's real all right.
真的烦人 真的易怒 真的自大 Real annoying,real grumpy and really full of himself.
得了吧 你们什么都信 Come on! You guys will believe anything.
复活节兔子 跳 跳 跳 Easter Bunny,hop,hop,hop!
妈妈 苏菲又摔倒了 Mom,Sophie fell again!
还好吗 苏菲? You okay,Sgph?
杰米 帽子 Jamie,hat.
我们可不想让杰克福斯特冻掉你的鼻子 We don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose.
谁是杰克福斯特? Who's Jack Frost?
谁也不是 宝贝 只是个说法罢了 No one,honey. It's just an expression.
嘿 Hey!
"谁是杰克福斯特?" "Who's Jack Frost?"
好吧 谁扔的? Okay,who threw that?
呵呵 反正不是大脚怪 小屁孩 Well,it wasn't Bigfoot,kiddo.
杰米班尼特 不公平 Jamie Bennett,no fair!
你先打的我 You struck first!
人人有份 Free-for-all!
好啦 谁需要弹药? All right,who needs ammo?
看招 Look at that!
糟了 我打到了小蛋糕了 Crud! I hit Cupcake!
- 她打到了小蛋糕了 - 你打到了小蛋糕了? - She hit Cupcake. - You hit Cupcake?
- 是你干的?- 不是 - Did you throw that? - No.
不是我 It wasn't me!
小心地滑 A little slippery!
杰米 小心 Jamie,watch out!
- 前面是大街 - 快停下 有车 - That's the street! - Stop! There's traffic!
别担心 杰米 有我在 坚持住 Don't worry,Jamie. I got you. Hold on!
一切都会好的 It's gonna be all right!
跟上我 左转 Keep up with me,kid! Take a left!
嘿 慢点 Hey,slow down!
抓好 不 不 不 不要 Hold up. No,no,no,no.
那是杰米班尼特? Is that Jamie Bennett?
- 往这来 - 不 不要 - There you go. - No,no!
- 噢 天 - 吔 - Oh,my gosh! - Yeah!
- 貌似很严重 - 杰米 没事吧? - That looks serious. - Jamie,are you all right?
兄弟们看到没?太棒了 Did you guys see that? It was amazing!
我跳了起来 然后我滑下 I did ajump and I slid under a...
酷 一颗牙 Cool! A tooth!
- 哥们 那可是钱 - 牙仙的钱 - Dude,that means cash! - Tooth fairy cash!
- 噢 不是吧 - 幸运鬼 - Oh,no! - You lucky bum!
我得把这个放到我的枕头下面 I got to put this under my pillow!
等等 喂 等等 等等 Oh,wait a minute. Come on. Hold on,hold on.
刚刚让你们乐呵的 What about all the fun we just had?
可不是牙仙 而是我 That wasn't the Tooth Fairy,that was me!
我的耳朵快冻掉了 My ears are freezing!
我得怎么干才能让你们多少关注我下? What's a guy got to do to get a little attention around here?
那真是一大块冰 There was a patch of ice.
我真不知道是哪里来的 I don't understand how it got here.
复活节就要到了 (天都暖和了 ) I mean,Easter is around the corner!
太棒了 ...It was awesome!
我冲下这个小丘 So then I was flying down this hill
然后从这些汽车中穿过 and it was like... through these cars
雪橇撞到什么东西 and then the sled hit this thing
然后就飞上天了 and it was like way up in the air!
然后 嘭 一个沙发把我撞了 And then,bam,the sofa hit me...
哇哦 Wow!
你看 我的牙掉了 ...and see,my tooth came out!
好啦 你 牙放到你的枕头下了吗? All right,you. Tooth under your pillow?
是的 我准备好了 Yeah,I'm ready.
别熬夜等牙仙了 杰米 Now don't stay up trying to see her,Jamie,
否则她不会来的 or she won't cne.
但是我这次真的能看到 你想帮我吗 苏菲? But I can do it this time! You want to help me,Soph?
我们可以藏起来看牙仙 We can hide and see the Tooth Fairy!
躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫 Hide,hide,hide,hide.
赶紧上床 小伙 Straight to bed now,mister.
妈 Mom.
如果我做错了什么 If there's something I'm doing wrong,
你能告诉我是什么么? can you just tell me what it is?
因为我各种尝试 Because I've tried everything
但是大家都意识不到我的存在 and no one ever sees me.
你让我在这 You put me here.
最起码得告诉我 The least you can do is tell me...
告诉我原因 Tell me why.
很准时嘛 沙人 Right on time,Sandman.
我就知道我听到了独角兽的声音 I thought I heard the clippity-clop of a unicorn.
多可爱的梦 What an adorable dream!
看看她 And look at her.
宝贵的孩子 Precious child.
这么甜蜜 So sweet.
满怀这希望和好奇 So full of hope and wonder.
现在只缺少一件事了 Why,there's only one thing missing.
一丝恐怖 A touch of fear.
百试百灵 That never gets old.
恐惧吧 来把 来吧 这才对 Feel your fear. Come on. Come on,that's right.
这才是一个美妙的噩梦 Yes,what a pretty little Nightmare!
现在 Now,
你去告诉其他人 等待结束了 I want you to go tell the others the wait is over.
不要这么看着我 老朋友 Don't look at me like that,old friend.
你早就应该知道 这一天总会来临 You must have known this day would cne.
我的噩梦终于准备好了 My Nightmares are finally ready.
你的守护者们呢? Are your Guardians?
你好啊 伙计 Hello,mate.
好久不见了 上次相见是68年的暴风雪吧 Been a long time. Blizzard of '68 I believe.
复活节 是吧? Easter Sunday,wasn't it?
兔子 你还记恨那件事啊? Bunny! You're not still mad about that,are you?
当然 Yes.
不过这次来是因为别的事 But this is about something else.
兄弟们? FeHas?
嘿 Hey!
放开我 搞什么 Put me down! What the...
我? Me?
我可不走那 北极见 Not on your nelly. See you back at the Pole.
他来了 He's here.
安静 Quiet.
嘿 他在那 Hey! There he is!
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost!
哇哦 Wow.
开什么玩笑 You got to be kidding me.
哎 哎 Hey,hey.
- 放下我 - 希望雪人们有好好待你 - Put me down. - I hope the yetis treated you well.
哦 是啊 Oh,yeah,
我特喜欢被塞到麻袋里 然后扔进魔法传送门里呢 I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal.
嗯 很好 是我的主意 Oh,good. That was my idea!
你认识兔子 很明显 You know Bunny,obviously.
- 很明显 - 还有牙仙 - Obviously. - And the Tooth Fairy.
你好 杰克 久仰大名啊 Hello,Jack. I've heard a lot about you.
还有你的牙 And your teeth!
我的什么? My What?
张开嘴 它们是不是真的跟别人说的一样白? Open up! Are they really as white as they say?
真的 Yes!
它们真的跟初雪一样闪耀啊 They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!
姐妹们 有点骨气行不行 Girls,pull yourselves together!
别丢这身制服的脸 Let's not disgrace the uniform.
还有 沙人 And Sandman.
沙沙? Sandy?
沙沙?醒醒 Sandy? Wake up!
喂 没人想告诉我为什么我在这儿吗? Hey,ho,anyone want to tell me why I'm here?
还是不懂 That's not really helping,
但还是谢了 小矮子 but thanks,little man.
我一定做了什么惊天大坏事才让你们四个集齐 I must've done something really bad to get you four together.
我在淘气名单上? Am I on the naughty list?
在淘气名单上? On naughty list?
你遥遥领先 You hold the record.
但 没关系 我们不管了 But,no matter. We overlook.
现在我们一笔勾销 Now we are wiping clean the slate.
怎么回事? How cne?
问的好 Good question.
怎么回事?我来告诉你怎么回事 How cne? I tell you how cne!
因为现在你是守护者了 Because now you are Guardian!
你干什么?放开我 What are you doing? Get off of me!
这是最好的部分 This is the best part!
你们怎么知道我想当守护者的? What makes you think I want to be a Guardian?
你当然想 Of course you do.
音乐响起 Music!
别音乐了 No music!
很荣幸 但 This is all very flattering,but,
你们不想要我的 you don't want me.
你们都努力工作 还有截止期限 You're all hard work and deadlines,
而我就扔扔雪球 乐呵乐呵 and I'm snowballs and fun times.
我当不了守护者 I'm not a Guardian.
对 我就是这么说的 Yeah. That's exactly what I said.
杰克 你不懂我们是干嘛的吧 Jack,I don't think you understand what it is we do.
每个灯代表着一个孩子 Each of those lights is a child.
相信童话的孩子 A child who believes.
是好 是坏 调皮 还是乖巧 And good or bad,naughty or nice,
我们都保护他们 we protect them.
牙牙 把手指从他嘴里拿出来 Tooth! Fingers out of mouth.
抱歉 它们真美 Sorry. They're beautiful.
好了 别推推搡搡的了 Okay. No more wishy-washy.
谁知道夜魔在那怀着什么鬼胎 Pitch is out there doing who knows what!
你是说 那个妖怪? You mean the Boogeyman?
当然 当夜魔威胁到我们 Yes! When Pitch threatens us,
他也威胁到他们 he threatens them as well.
所以我们才挑选一个更合格的人啊 All the more reason to pick someone more qualified.
挑选?你认为我们有的选? Pick? You think we pick?
不 你被指定的 就跟我们一样 No,you were chosen! Like we were all chosen.
被月神指定 By Man in Moon.
什么? What?
昨晚 杰克 他选择了你 Last night,Jack,he chose you.
也许吧 Maybe.
月神 他跟你说的? Man in the Moon... He talks to you?
听我说 你不能推辞 这是命运 You see,you cannot say no. It is destiny.
但为什么他不能亲自告诉我? But why wouldn't he tell me that himself?
过了300多年 这就是他的答案? After 300 years this is his answer?
跟你们一样 永远这么过下去 To spend eternity like you guys,
躲在什么藏身之处 想方设法去贿赂小屁孩? cooped up in some hideout thinking of new ways to bribe kids?
不 不 太小儿科了 不是想冒犯你们 No,no. That's not for me! No offense.
这怎么就不是冒犯? How is that not offensive?
你知道我怎么想? You know what I think?
我想我们躲过一劫 I think we just dodged a bullet.
这小丑 I mean,what's this clown
怎么会知道如何给孩子们带来乐趣 know about bringing joy to children anyway.
听说过下雪节吗? You ever hear of a snow day?
我知道不是什么臭蛋节 但孩子们喜欢我的杰作 I know it's no hard-boiled egg,but kids like what I do.
但没人知道是你做的 不是吗? But none of them believe in you,do they?
你看 你是隐形的 小伙 You see,you're invisible,mate.
就跟你不存在一样 It's like you don't even exist.
兔子 够了 Bunny! Enough.
不 这个袋子鼠说的很对 No,the kangaroo's right.
什么?你叫我什么? The what? What did you call me?
我可不是什么袋子鼠 I'm not a kangaroo,mate.
哦 我一直以为你是呢 Oh,and this whole time I thought you were.
如果你不是袋子鼠 那么你是啥? If you're not a kangaroo,what are you?
我是兔子 复活节兔子 I'm a bunny. The Easter Bunny.
人们熟知我 People believe in me.
杰克 跟我走两步 Jack. Walk with me.
不是针对你 诺斯 It's nothing personal,North.
但你们干的这活 不是我的菜 But what you all do,it's just not my thing.
月神说这是你的菜 Man in Moon says it is your thing!
走着瞧 We will see.
慢点 行不?我早就想偷偷溜进来来看看这里了 Slow down,would you? I've been trying to bust in here for years.
- 我想好好看看 - 你说什么呢 偷偷溜进来? - I want a good look. - What do you mean,bust in?
别担心 我一直过不了雪人那关 Don't worry. I never got past the yetis.
嘿 菲尔 Hey,Phil.
跟上 杰克 快跟上 Keep up,Jack,keep up!
我一直以为是精灵做的这些玩具 I always thought the elves made the toys.
骗小孩的 We just let them believe that.
很好 好好干 Very nice! Keep up good work.
我不喜欢 染成红的 I don't like it! Paint it red!
抓紧干 大伙 Step it up,everybody!
水果蛋糕? Fruitcake?
算了 谢谢 No,thanks.
现在我们谈谈实事了 Now we get down to tacks of brass.
实事 Tacks of...
你到底是谁 杰克福斯特? Who are you,Jack Frost?
- 你的专长到底是什么?- 我的专长? - What is your center? - My center?
如果月神选中你做守护者 If Man in Moon chose you to be a Guardian,
你肯定有什么特殊的地方 you must have something very special inside.
看 Here.
平时你对我的印象是这样的 对吧? This is how you see me,no?
很壮实 让人畏惧 Very big,intimidating.
但是如果你或多或少的了解我下 来 打开看看 But if you get to know me a little... Well,go on.
你满满的欢乐? You are down right jolly?
不只是欢乐 But not just jolly!
我还很神秘 I am also mysterious,
无惧 and fearless,
知心 and caring!
然后在我的内心? And at my center?
是一个小小的木头北鼻 There's a tiny wooden baby.
仔细点看 看到什么了? Look closer. What do you see?
眼镜很大 You have big eyes.
对 大眼 非常大 Yes! Big eyes. Very big.
因为它们充满了好奇 Because they are full of wonder.
这就是我的专长 That is my center.
天生的 It is what I was born with.
能够在细微之处见乾坤 Eyes that have always seen the wonder in everything!
能够看到树木里的圣光 空气中的魔法 Eyes that see lights in the trees and magic in the air.
这种好奇是我向世界所传授的 This wonder is what I put into the world!
也是孩子们所需要我保护的 And what I protect in children.
这才是我做守护者的原因 It is what makes me a Guardian.
这是我的专长 It is my center.
你的呢? What is yours?
不知道 I don't know.
不好了 伙计们 牙仙宫殿有坏事发生了 We have a problem,mate. Trouble at the Tooth Palace.
诺斯 诺斯 North! North!
我跟你说我不跟你们一块行动了 I told you I'm not going with you guys!
怎么着我也不会爬进一个老的快散架的 There is no way I'm climbing into some rickety old...
雪橇? ...sleigh?
好吧 走一遭 就这么着了 Okay. One ride,but that's it.
人人都爱雪橇 Everyone loves the sleigh!
兔子 等啥呢? Bunny,what are you waiting for?
我觉得我的洞要更快点 也安全点 I think my tunnels might be faster,mate,and safer.
快到碗里来 Get in!
系好安全带 Buckle up!
他妈的安全带呢? Where are the bloody seatbelts?
我就这么一说而已 准备好了? That was just expression. Are we ready?
很好 出发 走 Good. Let's go! Clear!
让开道 Out of the way!
别介 Oh,no!
慢点 慢点 Slow down! Slow down!
希望你喜欢绕圈圈 I hope you like the loopty-loops.
我还希望你喜欢胡萝卜呢 I hope you like carrots.
走起 Here we go!
起飞 Blastoff I
嘿 兔子 Hey,Bunny.
欣赏下这风景 Check out this view.
诺斯 他 North! He's...
你还是很关心我啊 You do care.
翻滚吧 牛宝宝 Rack off,you bloody show pony!
抓紧了 兄弟们 我知道个近路 Hold on,everyone! I know a shortcut.
啊呀 我就知道我该走我的洞 Strewth,I knew I should've taken the tunnels.
到牙仙宫殿去 I say Tooth Palace.
啥? What?
啥玩意? What are they?
他们在绑架牙仙们 They're taking the tooth fairies!
嘿 小牙仙 没事吧? Hey,little Baby Tooth,you okay?
这儿 接下手 Here,take over.
他们在偷牙齿 They're stealing the teeth!
杰克 小心 Jack,look out!
牙牙 你没事吧? Tooth! Are you all right?
他们 他们绑架了我的仙子们 They... They took my fairies.
还有牙齿 全部都拿走了 And the teeth! All of them!
什么都没了 Everything is gone.
全部 Everything.
哦 观音菩萨 至少还有一个安然无恙 Oh,thank goodness. One of you is all right.
我得表个态 这太刺激了 I have to say,this is very,very exciting.
神奇四侠 集结 The Big Four,all in one place.
我就是一个小跟班 I'm a little starstruck.
喜欢我在地球仪上的作秀吗 诺斯? Did you like my show on the Globe,North?
把你们整一起去了 是吧 Got you all together,didn't I?
夜魔 30秒内还我仙子们 Pitch! You have got 30 seconds to return my fairies!
否则?你在我枕头下放一分钱? Or what? You'll stick a quarter under my pillow?
你这是搞什么啊? Why are you doing this?
也许我想要你们所拥有的 Maybe I want what you have.
被崇奉 To be believed in.
也许我厌倦了藏在床底下了 Maybe I'm tired of hiding under beds!
也许你就属于那儿呢 Maybe that's where you belong!
舔你的蛋蛋去 死兔子 Go suck an egg,rabbit.
等下 杰克福斯特也来了? Hang on. Is that Jack Frost?
从什么时候开始你们成了好基友? Since when are you all so chummy?
我们才不是 We're not.
好吧 中立 Good. A neutral party.
那就无视你了 Then I'm going to ignore you.
你现在一定习惯被无视了吧 But you must be used to that by now.
夜魔 你这个狗杂碎 滚过来 Pitch,you shadow-sneaking ratbag,cne here!
嘿 悠着点 妹子 悠着点 Hey! Easy,girl,easy.
眼熟么 沙人? Look familiar,Sandman?
我花了好久才会这戏法 Took me a while to perfect this little trick.
把美梦变噩梦 Turning dreams into Nightmares.
别紧张 Don't be nervous.
那只会更加激怒他们 他们能嗅到恐惧 你懂得 It only riles them up more. They smell fear,you know.
什么恐惧 对你的? What fear? Of you?
从黑暗时代开始 就没人害怕过你了 No one's been afraid of you since the Dark Ages!
黑暗时代 The Dark Ages.
人人都担惊受怕 愁云惨淡 Everyone frightened. Miserable.
真是段好时光啊 支配着各种力量 Such happy times for me The power I wielded.
但月神 But then the Man in the Moon
让你们奇迹和圣光代替了我的恐惧 chose you to replace my fear with your wonder and light.
抚平了他们的心伤又给了他们希望 Lifting their hearts and giving them hope.
而我只被人赤果果的无视了 Meanwhile,everyone wrote me off as just a bad dream!
没必要担惊受怕 "There's nothing to be afraid of.
妖怪不存在 "There's no such thing as the Boogeyman!"
好吧 时过境迁了 Well,that's all about to change.
看好了 Look.
已经开始 It's happening already.
什么? What is?
孩子们已经惊醒了 意识到 Children are waking up and realizing
牙仙们根本没来 the Tooth Fairy never came.
本是一桩小事 但对于一个孩子 I mean,such a little thing. But to a child...
发生什么了? What's going on?
他们 他们不在相信我了 They... They don't believe in me anymore.
他们告诉过你没 杰克? Didn't they tell you,Jack?
当守护者有诸多好处 It's great being a Guardian.
但内有玄机 But there's a catch.
如果够多的孩子不再相信 If enough kids stop believing,
你朋友们所保护的一切 everything your friends protect,
好奇心 希望和梦想 都会烟消云散 wonder,hopes and dreams,it all goes away.
一点点的 他们也是 And little by little,so do they.
没有圣诞节也没有复活节 No Christmas or Easter,
也没有夜里来的小仙子们 or little fairies that cne in the night.
一切将不复存在 除了对黑暗的恐惧 There will be nothing but fear and darkness.
和对我的恐惧 And me.
该你们被无视了 It's your turn not to be believed in.
他跑了 He's gone.
好吧 我承认 Okay,all right,I admit it.
让你说中了 You were right about Pitch.
节哀顺变 I'm sorry about the fairies.
你真应该看看 她们负隅顽抗 You should have seen them. They put up such a fight.
为什么夜魔要拿走那些牙齿? Why would Pitch take the teeth?
他想要的不是牙齿 It's not the teeth he wanted.
而是里面的记忆 It's the memories inside them.
什么意思? What do you mean?
这是我们收集牙齿的原因 杰克 That's why we collect the teeth,Jack.
他们保存着儿时重要的回忆 They hold the most important memories of childhood.
我和我的仙子们保管着他们 My fairies and I watch over them.
当人们需要记起那些回忆的时候 And when someone needs to remember what's important,
我们帮助他们 we help them.
每个人的都在这儿 We had everyone's here.
你的也是 Yours,too.
我的回忆? My memories?
当你还小的时候 From when you were young.
在成为杰克福斯特之前 Before you became Jack Frost.
但我在成为杰克福斯特之前 谁都不是啊 But I wasn't anyone before I was Jack Frost.
当然不是的 Of course you were.
我们被选中之前 都曾经是别人 We were all someone before we were chosen.
什么? What?
你该看看当时的兔子 You should have seen Bunny.
警告过你别再提那话茬了 I told you never to mention that!
那晚 在那水塘 我只是 我觉得 The night at the pond,I just... I assumed...
你这是说 Are you saying...
你这是说那之前我曾经有过生活? Are you saying I had a life before that,
有一个家庭?有一个家? with a home and a family?
你真的什么都不记得了? You really don't remember?
这么多年来 答案一直就在这 All these years,the answers were right here.
如果我找回我的记忆 我就知道我为何而来 If I find my memories,then I'll know why I'm here.
你得给我看看 You have to show me!
我不能 杰克 夜魔拿走了 I can't,Jack. Pitch has them.
那么我们得把它们拿回来 Then we have to get them back!
哦 不 Oh,no.
孩子们 The children!
我们太迟了 We're too late!
不 不行 No! No!
没有太迟了这回事 No such thing as too late!
等 等 等 等等 Wait,wait,wait,wait!
有主意了 Idea!
我们去收集牙齿 We will collect the teeth.
什么? What?
我们去收集牙齿 孩子们还会相信你 We get teeth,children keep believing in you!
我们可是讨论成百上千万的孩子 分布在7个大陆上 We're talking seven continents and millions of kids!
得了吧 Give me break.
你知道我一晚上能送出多少玩具? You know how many toys I deliver in one night?
一天我得藏多少蛋? And eggs I hide in one day?
然后 杰克 如果你帮助我们 And,Jack,if you help us,
我们就能得到你的回忆 we will get you your memories.
算我一个 I'm in.
赶紧的 赶紧的 Quickly! Quickly!
速度点 兔子 我可领先5颗牙齿 Hop to it,rabbit! I'm five teeth ahead!
好吧 跟你说了 给我让道 Yeah,right. Look,I'd tell you to stay out of my way,
不过也没什么用 but,really,what's the point?
你根本就跟不上我 'Cause you won't be able to keep up anyway.
敢比试下吗?绒绒尾巴? Is that a challenge,cottontail?
你不该跟兔子比赛跑的 伙计 You don't want to race a rabbit,mate.
比赛?这是比赛? A race? Is it a race?
场面会很壮观的 This is going to be epic!
那有四个双尖牙 一个门牙在东边两个街区过去 Four bicuspids over there! An incisor two blocks east.
这是臼齿?到处都是啊 Is that a molar? They're everywhere!
你没事吧? You Okay?
我没事 抱歉 I'm fine. Sorry.
好久不亲自动手干活了 It's been a really long time since I've been out in the field.
多久是好久? How long is a long time?
440多年吧 差不多了 440 years,give or take.
双胞胎 Twins!
中奖了 Jackpo?
看起来你有点野啊 伙计? Looks like you're a bit of a brumby,eh,mate?
易如反掌 Is piece of pie.
那是我的牙 沙沙 沙沙 That's my tooth! Sandy! Sandy!
放轻松 Take it easy there,champ.
它是我们的一员 欧洲分部的 He's one of us! Part of the European division.
哎呀 Crikey!
好哎 Yes!
不是吧 No!
哇哦 你们收集牙齿留下礼物 Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts
的速度都赶上我的仙子们了 as fast as my fairies.
你们都留下礼物了吧? You guys have been leaving gifts,right?
布鲁克林大桥24小时硬币自助洗衣店
这光 The lights.
他们为什么会出来活动? Why aren't they going out?
他们在收集牙齿? They're collecting the teeth?
安静点 否则我塞个枕头进去 Pipe down or I'll stuff a pillow with you!
再让你们乐呵一晚 Fine. Have your last hurrah.
到明天 For tomorrow,
你们悲催的收集啥都不是了 all your pathetic scrambling will be for nothing.
左前门牙 Left central incisor,
在雪橇事故中碰掉的 knocked out in a freak sledding accident.
你说是怎么发生的呢 杰克 I wonder how that could've happened,Jack.
孩子们 哈? Kids,huh?
我最喜欢这部分了 This was always the part I liked most.
看着孩子们 Seeing the kids.
我为什么没一直这么做? Why did I ever stop doing this?
亲手做的感觉总是不一样 是吧? It's a little different up close,huh?
谢谢你帮忙 杰克 Thanks for being here,Jack.
真希望我知道你的回忆 I wish I'd known about your memory.
我就能帮你了 I could have helped you.
是 唉 Yeah,well...
先把照顾好你 Look,let's just get you taken care of.
然后再去"照顾"夜魔 Then it's Pitch's turn.
你在这儿啊 Here you are!
怎么了?笨蛋们? What gives,slowpokes?
感觉如何 牙牙? How you feeling,Toothy?
被相信 Believed in.
这才是我想听到的 That's what I want to hear.
我知道这是怎么回事了 你们都扎堆结伙 I see how it is. All working together
让我这兔子远远落后 to make sure the rabbit gets last place.
你觉得我打败个兔子还需要帮助? You think I need help to beat a bunny?
看好了 绒绒尾巴 Check it out,Peter Cottontail.
你这算一袋牙? You call that a bag of choppers?
这才算是一袋子牙 Now that's a bag of choppers.
兄弟们 兄弟们 牙牙才是中心 Gentlemen,gentlemen. This is about Tooth.
又不是竞争 It's not a cnpetition.
但如果是的话 我赢了 But if it was,I win!
哦 不是吧 Oh,no.
圣诞老人? Santa Claus?
复活节兔子? The Easter Bunny?
沙人? Sandman?
牙仙 我就知道你们会来 The Tooth Fairy! I knew you'd cne!
惊喜吧 我们来了 Surprise! We came.
他能看到我们? He can see us?
我们大多数吧 Most of us.
兄弟们 他还醒着呢 You guys,he's still awake.
沙沙 让他睡过去 Sandy,knock him out.
用梦沙啊 你个呆货 With the Dreamsand,you gumbies!
别 停下 那是复活节兔子 No,stop! That's the Easter Bunny!
你干什么呢 阿比?退下 What are you doing,Abbey? Down!
好吧 都别慌 All right,nobody panic.
但这是灵缇 But that's a greyhound.
你知道灵缇会怎么处理兔子吗? Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?
保守估计 它绝对没见过我这样的兔子 I think it's a pretty safe bet he's never met a rabbit like me.
1.85米 Six-foot-one,
铁胆雄心 nerves of steel.
太极高手 Master of tai-chi and the ancient art of...
哎哟 Crikey!
停下 坐下 Stop! Sit!
退下 退下 Down,girl,down!
沙沙 Sandy!
她有狂犬病 把这疯狗从我身上拉开 She's rabid! Get this dingo off me!
哦 不是吧 Oh,no.
糖果棒 Candy canes...
真希望我现在能拍下来 I really wish I had a camera right now.
沙沙 快 我们能找到夜魔 Sandy,cne on! We can find Pitch!
真漂亮 Pretty.
兔子 跳 跳 跳 Bunny,hop,hop,hop!
什么 What...
好 Yes!
抓到了 I got it.
沙沙 Sandy!
沙沙 看到没? Sandy,did you see that?
看看这东西 Look at this thing.
福斯特? Frost?
你看 作为一个中立的人 You know,for a neutral party,
你跟这群怪胎混的时间还真长 you spend an awful lot of time with those weirdos.
这不是你的战争 杰克 This isn't your fight,Jack.
你偷走那些牙的时候就已经是我的战争了 You made it my fight when you stole those teeth!
牙齿?你为什么关心那些牙齿? Teeth? Why do you care about the teeth?
这才是我要找的 Now this is who I'm looking for.
记得别让我去惹你 Remind me not to get on your bad side.
好了 慢点 你不能不让我试试 沙沙 Okay,easy. You can't blame me for trying,Sandy.
你根本不了解变得软弱 被痛恨是什么样子 You don't know what it's like to be weak and hated.
我太愚蠢了 去戏弄你的美梦 It was stupid of me to mess with your dreams.
好吧 跟你说 So,I'll tell you what.
你可以把他们拿回去了 You can have them back.
你解决左边那些 You take the ones on the left,
我来解决右边那些 I'll take the ones on the right?
上啊 Come on!
该低头了 You might want to duck.
我们得去帮帮沙沙 We've got to help Sandy!
不 No!
杰克 Jack!
别与恐惧对抗 小矮子 Don't fight the fear,little man!
快 快 杰克 Hurry! Hurry,Jack!
本该说"好梦" 但那已不复存在了 I'd say "sweet dreams," but there aren't any left.
沙沙? Sandy?
不会的 No!
杰克 Jack!
杰克 你从哪里学的? Jack,how did you do that?
我都不知道我有这能力 I didn't know I could.
终于 Finally!
总算变的有趣了 Someone who knows how to have a little fun!
你还好吧? Are you all right?
我 I just...
我真希望我能干点什么 I wish I could've done something.
干点什么? Done something?
杰克 你对抗了夜魔 你救了我们 Jack,you stood up to Pitch. You saved us!
但是沙沙 But Sandy...
他会为你感到骄傲的 Would be proud of what you did.
我不知道你曾经是谁 I don't know who you were in your past life.
但现在 你是一个守护者 But in this life,you are Guardian.
但我不知道我过去是谁 又怎么知道我现在是谁? But how can I know who I am until I find out who I was?
你会的 You Will.
我能感觉到 I feel it
直觉 in my belly.
看这光熄灭的多快 Look how fast they're going out.
是恐惧 It's fear.
他颠覆了平衡 He's tipped the balance.
嘿 振作点 苦瓜脸 Hey,buck up,you sad sacks!
我们能改变这一切 We can still turn this around!
明天是复活节 Easter is tomorrow.
我需要你们的帮助 停下这一切 And I need your help. I say we pull out all the stops
让后让这光重新闪烁 and we get those little lights flickering again.
兔子说的对 Bunny is right.
尽管我很不情愿这么说 老朋友 As much as it pains me to say,old friend,
但这次复活节比圣诞节更重要 this time,Easter is more important than Christmas.
嘿 大伙都听到了么? Hey,did everyone hear that?
我们必须赶紧去兔洞 所有人 上雪橇 We must hurry to the warren. Everyone! To the sleigh!
别 伙计 我的兔洞我做主 系好安全带 Oh,no,mate. My warren,my rules. Buckle up.
苍天大神 Shostakovich!
"系好安全带 "很搞嘛 "Buckle up." ls very funny.
欢迎来到兔洞 Welcne to the warren.
不太对劲 Something's up.
苏菲? Sophie?
- 精灵 精灵 精灵 - 她在这干什么? - Elf,elf,elf! - What is she doing here?
雪花玻璃球 Snow globe.
哎哟 快来人管管 Crikey! Somebody do something.
别看我 我是隐形的 还记得不? Don't look at me. I'm invisible,remember?
精灵 精灵 Elf! Elf!
别担心 兔子 我敢说她是仙女粉 Don't worry,Bunny. I bet she's a fairy fan.
- 没事了 小孩子 - 真漂亮 - It's okay,little one. - Pretty.
猜猜看?我有东西给你 You know what? I've got something for you!
这儿 Here it is!
看看这些漂亮的牙齿 Look at all the pretty teeth,
上面还有血和牙龈呢 with little blood and gum on them!
血和牙龈? Blood and gums?
你们不经常跟小孩子打交道吧? When was the last time you guys actually hung out with kids?
看- 不- 见 Peek-a-boo!
我们忙着把欢乐带给孩子们 We are very busy bringing joy to children.
我们没时间 We don't have time...
来理孩子们 For children.
如果一个小孩子就能毁掉复活节 If one little kid can ruin Easter,
那我们比想象的还要弱啊 then we're in worse shape than I thought.
你想去画蛋蛋吗?好? You want to paint some eggs? Yeah?
- 好 - 来吧 - Okay. - Come on.
我勒个去 Rimsky-Korsakov!
这么多蛋蛋 That's a lot of eggs.
我们还有多久? How much time do we have?
好了 兄弟们 该反击了 All right,troops,it's time to push back.
让蛋蛋补满天下 That means eggs everywhere!
布满所有的山丘 Heaps of you in every high-rise,
农场 游乐园 farmhouse,and trailer park!
网球鞋和燕麦碗里也要有 In tennis shoes and cereal bowls.
哦 用我漂亮的蛋蛋填满澡盆 Oh,there will be bathtubs filled with my beautiful googies!
好吧 这有点怪异 Okay,that's a little strange.
不 伙计 No,mate.
这叫可爱 That's adorable.
春天来了 来到每个大陆 There will be springtime! On every continent!
我将带着希望来 And I'm bringing hope with me!
太圣诞节了点 伙计 染成蓝的 Too Christmas-y,mate. Paint them blue.
那是什么? What's over there?
这才叫美 That's a beauty!
现在 我们只需要把他和他的小伙计们 Now,all we got to do is get him and his little mates
带过隧道 带到上面去 through the tunnels to the top
我们就能欢欢喜喜过复活节了 and we'll have ourselves Easter.
不坏 Not bad.
你也不坏 Not bad yourself.
哎 我很抱歉 Look,I'm sorry about the whole...
叫你袋子鼠 You know,the kangaroo thing.
因为我的澳洲口音 是吧? It's the accent,isn't it?
可爱的甜心小蜜糖 累的睡着了 Poor little ankle-biter. Look at her. All tuckered out.
我爱她 I love her.
是时候把她带回家了 I think it's time to get her home.
我带她回去怎么样? How about I take her home?
- 杰克 别 夜魔在 - 别争了 - Jack,no. Pitch is... - No match for this.
我们需要你跟我们在这 Which is why we need you here with us.
相信我 我会像兔子一样快的 Trust me. I'll be quick as a bunny.
苏菲?是你吗? Sophie? Is that you?
我们该回去了 We should get back.
杰克 Jack!
那声音 我记得那声音 That voice,I know that voice.
杰克 Jack!
杰克 Jack!
杰克 Jack!
别担心 还有时间呢 Don't worry,there's still time.
杰克? Jack?
小牙仙 跟上 Baby Tooth,cne on!
我得看看那到底是什么 I have to find out what that is.
小点声 Keep it down!
我很快就会把你带出去 I'm gonna get you out of here just as soon as...
杰克? Jack?
杰克 Jack!
尽量 ...as I can.
在找什么? Looking for something?
别害怕 杰克 我不会伤害你的 Don't be afraid,Jack. I'm not gonna hurt you.
害怕?我才不怕你 Afraid? I'm not afraid of you.
也许是 但你在害怕些什么 Maybe not. But you are afraid of something.
- 你觉得这样?- 我知道这样 - You think so,huh? - I know so!
我一直都知道 It's the one thing I always know.
人们最害怕的 People's greatest fears.
你最害怕人们永远不会相信你的存在 Yours is that no one will ever believe in you.
更糟糕的 你害怕你永远也不知道原因 And worst of all,you're afraid you'll never know why.
为什么? Why you?
为什么你会被选中? Why were you chosen to be like this?
好吧 别害怕 Well,fear not.
你的答案就在这里 For the answer to that is right here.
你想要他们吗 杰克?你的回忆? Do you want them,Jack? Your memories?
你想要知道的一切 都在这个小盒子里 Everything you wanted to know,in this little box.
为什么你会落得这个下场?没人看的见你 Why did you end up like this? Unseen.
不能与任何人接触 Unable to reach out to anyone.
你迫切的想知道答案 想要带着 You want the answers so badly. You want to grab them
答案飞走 但你害怕 and fly off with them. But you're afraid
害怕其他守护者们的想法 of what the Guardians will think.
你害怕让他们失望 You're afraid of disappointing them.
好吧 让你死心一下 Well,let me ease your mind about one thing.
他们永远不会接受你 They'll never accept you. Not really.
住口 Stop it!
毕竟 你不是他们的一员 After all,you're not one of them.
你不知道我是谁 You don't know what I am.
我当然知道 你是杰克福斯特 Of course I do! You're Jack Frost.
你走到哪 就留下一堆烂摊子 You make a mess wherever you go.
为什么 你现在就在闯祸 Why,you're doing it right now.
你做了些什么? What did you do?
重要的是 杰克 你做了些什么? More to the point,Jack,what did you do?
小牙仙 Baby Tooth!
复活节快乐 杰克 Happy Easter,Jack.
不 No.
一个蛋也没有 There aren't any eggs.
- 这儿什么都没有 - 我不玩了 - There's nothing here. - I give up.
- 他没来 - 我不明白 - He didn't cne. - I don't understand.
也许他今年真的把他们藏的很好 Maybe he just hid them really well this year.
- 孩子们 嗨 - 我到处找遍了 什么都没有 - Kids,oi! - I checked everywhere. There's nothing.
当然有 有的 Yes,there is! There is!
我说 这些虽然不是最好看的蛋蛋 I mean,these aren't my best looking googies,
但也能管点用吧 but they'll do in a pinch.
真不敢相信了 I can't believe it.
我知道 I know.
根本就没有复活节兔子这回事 There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny.
什么?不 What? No.
错了 不是真的 Wrong! Not true!
- 我就在你面前 伙计 - 他为什么没来? - I'm right in front of you,mate. - Why wouldn't he cne?
他们看不见我 They don't see me.
他们看不见我 They don't see me.
杰克 你去哪里了? Jack,where were you?
噩梦袭击了隧道 The Nightmares attacked the tunnels.
打碎了所有的蛋 压坏了所有的篮子 They smashed every egg,crushed every basket.
根本来不及放到地上来 Nothing made it to the surface.
杰克 Jack.
你从哪里找到这个的? Where did you get that?
我 它 I was... It's...
小牙仙在哪? Where's Baby Tooth?
杰克 你干了些什么? Jack,what have you done?
所以你才没在这? That is why you weren't here?
你跟夜魔在一起? You were with Pitch?
不 听着 听着 No,listen,listen.
抱歉 我不希望发生这些 I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.
- 必须赶他走 - 什么? - He has to go. - What?
我们从一开始就不该相信你 We should never have trusted you!
复活节是一个新的开始 新的生活 Easter is new beginnings,new life.
复活节是关于希望的 Easter's about hope.
但现在什么都没了 And now it's gone.
我们再去公园看看 Let's check the park again.
- 真的?- 去找什么?复活节兔子? - Really? - For what? The Easter Bunny?
兄弟们 我说过了 我看到他了 Guys,I told you,I saw him!
他比我想的要大 He's way bigger than I thought
他有回旋镖一样的酷玩意 and he's got these cool boomerang things!
- 成熟点吧 杰米 - 哦 哥们 真的? - Grow up,Jamie. - Oh,man. Seriously?
你们到底怎么了? What's happened to you guys?
是个梦吧 It was a dream!
你应该高兴 你现在还有那样的梦 You should be happy you still get dreams like that
而不是 and not...
噩梦 Nightmares.
得了吧 杰米 Forget it,Jamie.
今年没有复活节了 There's just no Easter this year.
他真的是真的 He really is real!
我相信 I know he is.
真的发生了 I thought this might happen.
他们根本一直都不相信你 They never really believed in you.
我只是在告诉你这些 I was just trying to show you that.
我懂你 But I understand.
你什么都不懂 You don't understand anything!
不懂?我不懂被别人排挤的滋味? No? I don't know what it's like to be cast out?
或者不被相信? To not be believed in?
或者向往一个家庭 To long for a family.
这些年来我一直在想 All those years in the shadows I thought
没人会懂这滋味 no one else knows what this feels like.
但我知道我错了 But now I see I was wrong.
我们不需要孤零零的 杰克 We don't have to be alone,Jack.
我相信你 我知道孩子们也会的 I believe in you. And I know children will,too.
相信我? In me?
是的 Yes!
想想我们可以做的 Look at what we can do.
有什么比冰冷黑暗更让人刻骨铭心? What goes together better than cold and dark?
我们可以让他们信服 We can make them believe.
我们给他们一个世界 We'll give them a world where everything,everything is...
无尽的黑暗? Pitch black?
还有无尽的严寒 And Jack Frost,too.
他们会相信我们俩的 They'll believe in both of us.
不 他们会害怕我们俩 这不是我想要的 No,they'll fear both of us. And that's not what I want.
最后一次说 Now for the last time,
让我自己一个人呆着 leave me alone.
很好 你想自己一个人 成交 但是 Very well. You want to be left alone. Done. But first...
小牙仙 Baby Tooth!
给我魔杖 杰克 The staff,Jack!
你很擅长破坏 You have a bad habit of interfering.
交给我 我就放了她 Now,hand it over,and I'll let her go.
好吧 All right.
放开她 Now let her go.
不 No.
你说你想要自己一个人 You said you wanted to be alone.
那你就孤家寡人吧 So be alone!
不要 No!
小牙仙 Baby Tooth!
你没事吧? You all right?
抱歉 我能做的只能让你越冷 Sorry. All I can do is keep you cold.
夜魔是对的 Pitch was right.
我总是惹一堆烂摊子 I make a mess of everything.
嘿 Hey.
杰克? Jack?
杰克 Jack!
杰克 Jack!
得了 杰克 Come on,Jack,
你不能整天只想着玩 you can't have fun all the time.
杰克 下来 Jack,get down from there.
- 杰克 - 你真有趣 杰克 - Jack! - You're funny,Jack.
小心点 Be careful.
会的 We Will.
没事 没事 It's okay. It's okay.
别往下看 光看我 Don't look down. Just look at me.
杰克 Jack.
我害怕 I'm scared.
我知道 我知道 I know. I know.
没事的 你不会掉下去 But you're gonna be all right. You're not gonna fall in.
我们来做个游戏吧 We're gonna have a little fun instead!
这才不是游戏 No,we're not!
我会骗你? Would I trick you?
对 你总是骗我 Yes! You always play tricks!
好吧 这次不会了 Well,not this time.
我保证 我保证 你会 I promise,I promise. You're gonna be...
你会没事的 You're gonna be fine.
你得相信我 You have to believe in me.
你想玩个游戏吗?我们来玩跳房子 You want to play a game? We're gonna play hopscotch!
就像我们天天玩的一样 Like we play every day.
就这么简单 It's as easy as
一 OHG...
二 Two.
三 Three!
好了 All right.
轮到你了 Now it's your turn.
一 One...
就这样 就这样 That's it,that's it.
而 Two.
三 Three!
杰克 Jack!
你看到了吗 你看到了吗? Did you see... Did you see that?
那是我 It was me!
我有个家庭 我有个妹妹 I had a family! I had a sister!
我救了她 I saved her!
这是我被选中的原因 That's why you chose me.
我是个守护者 I'm a Guardian.
我们得从这逃出去 We have to get out of here.
好吧 Okay.
小牙仙 我欠你个人情 Come on,Baby Tooth,I owe you one!
来 我们走 Come on! Let's go!
怎么了? What's wrong?
你们都不能飞了? None of you can fly?
那些光 The lights.
你们想走就可以走了 You're all free to go!
我们今年不需要任何圣诞礼物了 We won't be needing any Christmas toys this year,
感谢大伙 thank you.
或者永远都不需要了 Nor ever again.
要全部灭掉了 They're all going out.
还剩6个 Only six left.
6个宝贵的孩子 Six precious children
谁还全心全意的相信守护者们呢? who still believe in the Guardians with all their hearts.
现在变成 Make that
五 five.
四 Four
三 Three!
儿 Two !
一 One.
杰米 Jamie.
好吧 听着 Okay,look,
你和我很显然需要做出抉择 you and I are obviously at what they call a crossroads.
那到底会发生什么 So here's what's gonna happen.
如果不是梦 如果你是真的 If it wasn't a dream and if you are real
那你现在就得证实一下 then you have to prove it,like,right now.
我一直相信你 好吗? I've believed in you for a long time,okay?
我这一辈子都相信你 Like,my whole life,in fact.
所以你欠我的 So you kind of owe me now.
你不需要做很多 就给点提示就行 You don't have to do much. Just a little sign so I know.
什么都行 Anything.
什么都行 Anything at all.
我就知道 I knew it.
他是真的 He's real!
下雪了? Snow?
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost.
他刚刚是说 Did he just say...
杰克福斯特? Jack Frost?
他又说了一次 他说的 He said it again. He said...
你说的 You said...
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost!
说对了 That's right!
是我 杰克福斯特 那是我的名字 But that's me! Jack Frost! That's my name!
你说了我的名字 You said my name!
等等 你能听到我? Wait. Can you hear me?
你能 Can you...
你能看到我? Can you see me?
他看到我了 他看到我了 He sees me! He sees me!
- 你刚刚下了雪 - 我知道 - You just made it snow! - I know!
- 在我房间里 - 我知道 - In my room! - I know!
- 你是真的?- 当然 - You're real? - Yeah!
你觉得是谁在下雪节带来暴风雪的? Who do you think brings you all the blizzards and the snow days?
你还记得那天你坐着雪橇飞起来吗? And you remember when you went flying on that sled the other day?
- 那是你干的?- 那是我干的 - That was you? - That was me!
- 酷 - 就是嘛 - Cool! - Right?
但是 复活节兔子?还有牙仙? But what about the Easter Bunny? And the Tooth Fairy?
真的 真的 真的 我们都是真的 Real,real,real! Every one of us is real.
- 我就知道 - 杰米 你在跟谁说话? - I knew it! - Jamie,who are you talking to?
杰克福斯特? Jack Frost?
好吧 Okay.
回来 Come back!
- 诺斯 你还好?- 残酷的事实来了 - North,are you okay? -ls official.
我的法力没了 My powers are kaput.
看 Look!
杰克 Jack!
你没事吧? Are you okay?
你在这干什么? What are you doing here?
跟你一样 Same as you.
最后的光 The last light.
哇哦 真是你 真是你 Wow. It is you! I mean,it is you!
我就知道那不是梦 I knew it wasn't a dream!
杰克 他看得见你 Jack,he sees you.
等下 兔子在哪? Wait. But where's Bunny?
复活节的事让我们惨败 Losing Easter took its toll on all of us.
兔子最惨 Bunny most of all.
哦 不是的 Oh,no.
那是复活节兔子? That's the Easter Bunny?
终于有人看到我了 Now somebody sees me!
一个小时之前你干嘛去了 伙计? Where were you about an hour ago,mate?
他怎么了? What happened to him?
他以前又大又酷 现在他 He used to be huge and cool. And now he's...
可爱 Cute.
好爽 That's good.
是你教他说的?忍不了了 Did you tell him to say that? That's it!
走起 单挑 来 Let's go! Me and you! Come on!
不 实际上 他跟我说你是真的 No. Actually,he told me you were real.
就在我觉得你不是的时候 Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't.
他让你相信? He made you believe?
我的? In me?
把杰米带走 Get Jamie out of here.
小心 杰克 Be careful,Jack.
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost.
让我们结束这一切吧 好不? Let's end this,shall we?
你那小小的把戏对我无效了 That little trick doesn't work on me anymore.
这里 这里 This way,this way.
死胡同 换条路 换条路 Dead end. Other way,other way!
杰克 Jack!
多少尝试了下 杰克 给个友情分 That was good try,Jack. "A" for effort.
他变强了 我打不过他 He's stronger. I can't beat him.
整这么大场面就为了一个小男孩 All this fuss over one little boy,
而且他还相信着 and still he refuses to stop believing.
很好 还有其他方式 Very well. There are other ways
掐掉这光 to snuff out a light.
如果你想要他 就得先通过过 If you want him,you're gonna have to go through me.
看你毛绒绒的 Look how fluffy you are.
你想让我挠挠你的耳朵吗? Would you like a scratch behind the ears?
想都别想 Don't you even think about it.
我真高兴 I can't tell you how happy it makes me
看到你们都这德行 to see you all like this.
你们看起来很糟糕 You look awful.
杰克 我害怕 Jack. I'm scared.
杰克 我害怕 Jack. I'm scared.
明白 明白 I know,I know.
但很快就没事了 But you're gonna be all right.
我们来乐呵乐呵 We're gonna have a little fun instead.
对了 这就是我的专长 That's it! That's my center!
怎么样 杰米? So what do you think,Jamie?
你相信妖怪吗 Do you believe in the Boogey...
现在 去找你的朋友来 Now let's go get your friends.
酷 Cool!
杰米 你是怎么做到的? Jamie,how are you doing that?
杰克福斯特 来 我们需要你们帮助 Jack Frost! Come on,we need your help!
嘿 那是 Hey,is that...
杰克福斯特 Jack Frost!
- 圣诞节快乐 - 复活节快乐 - Merry Christmas! - Happy Easter!
别忘了用牙线 Don't forget to floss!
- 小蛋糕了?- 什么? - Cupcake? - What?
杰米 你说中了 Jamie,you were right!
复活节兔子是真的 The Easter Bunny's real!
- 还有牙仙 - 还有圣诞老人 - The Tooth Fairy! - And Santa!
他们都是真的 They're all real!
吔 Yeah!
你觉得几个小孩子就能帮你们?对付这? You think a few children can help you? Against this?
只是噩梦而已 杰米 They're just bad dreams,Jamie.
我们会保护你的 伙计 And we'll protect you,mate.
你会保护他们? You'll protect them?
那谁会保护你? But who will protect you?
我会 I will.
我会 I will.
- 我会 - 我会 - I Will. - I Will.
还有我 And me.
我试试看 I'll try.
还觉得世界上没有妖怪吗? Still think there's no such thing as the Boogeyman?
你存在 只是我不害怕你 I do believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you.
吔 牙仙 Yeah,Tooth Fairy!
吔 Yeah!
不 拿下他们 No! Get them!
干好你的活 Do your jobs!
吔 变身 变身 Yeah,cne on,cne on.
哦 糟了 Oh,crikey!
没门 No way!
我只是个兔子 I'm just a bunny!
好日子 伙计 G-'day,mate.
上啊 Come on!
拿下他们 Let's get them!
上啊 兄弟们 我们能行 Come on,guys,we can do it!
看我们的了 伙计 It's all yours,mate.
谢谢 牙牙 Thanks,Tooth.
走错地儿了 Wrong roof.
看啊 Look at that!
我懂了 ' Got it!
我知道该干什么了 走 兄弟们 I know what we have to do. Guys,cne on.
结束了 夜魔 It's over,Pitch.
没有地方可以躲藏了 There's no place to hide.
杰克 小心 Jack,look out!
沙人 The Sandman!
你真是沙漠里的绿洲啊 伙计 Mate,you are a sight for sore eyes.
美的很 Pretty!
你的专长? Your center?
花了我点时间 It took a while,
但我终于想通了 but I figured it out.
你们都上淘气名单了 You're all on naughty list!
兔子 反应快点 Bunny,think fast!
不 No.
你们竟敢当着我的免玩乐? You dare have fun in my presence?
我是妖怪 你们要害怕我 I am the Boogeyman and you will fear me!
不 不 No! No.
这么快就要走了? Leaving the party so soon?
连个再见都不说? You didn't even say goodbye.
一分钱? A quarter?
这是替我的仙子们的 And that's for my fairies.
你们摆脱不了我 永远都不会 You can't get rid of me! Not forever.
恐惧永远都会存在 There will always be fear.
那又怎样?只要还有一个孩子相信 So what? As long as one child believes,
我们就会在这战斗 we will be here to fight fear.
真的?那他们怎么在这? Really? Then what are they doing here?
又不是我的噩梦 我不怕 They can't be my Nightmares. I'm not afraid.
貌似他们嗅到的是你的恐惧 Looks like it's your fear they smell.
不 不 不 不要 No,no,no. No!
不要 No!
准备好了吗 杰克?为了正式点 Are you ready now,Jack? To make it official.
该宣誓了 Then is time you take Oath.
杰克福斯特 你要 Will you,Jack Frost,
宣誓看护世界上的所有儿童 vow to watch over the children of the world,
用你的生命去守护他们 to guard them with your life,
守护他们的希望 他们的愿望 他们的梦想 their hopes,their wishes,and their dreams,
因为他们是我们的一切 for they are all that we have,all that we are,
也永远都会是我们的一切吗? and all that we will ever be?
我愿意 I will.
那么恭喜你 杰克福斯特 你现在 Then,congratulations,Jack Frost,for you are now,
以及未来 and forevermore,
都是一个守护者了 a Guardian.
干得好 That's my boy.
正经点 妹子们 Keep it together,girls.
兄弟们 看 You guys,look!
- 圣诞老人的雪橇 - 哇哦 是真的 - That's Santa's sleigh. - Wow,it's real!
你们看到了吗? You guys see that?
人人都爱雪橇 Everyone loves the sleigh.
哇哦 看看吧 Wow,look at that!
该走了 Time to go.
真美 It's beautiful.
复活节快乐 可爱的甜心小蜜糖 Happy Easter,you little ankle-biter.
我会想你的 I'm gonna miss you.
再见 兔子 Bye-bye,Bunny.
你要走了? You're leaving?
夜魔要是回来怎么办? But what if Pitch cnes back?
要是我们又不在相信了?如果我看不到你 What if we stop believing again? If I can't see you...
嘿 慢点 慢点 Hey,slow down,slow down.
你觉得日出了 就没有月亮了? You're telling me you stop believing in the moon when the sun cnes up?
不 No.
那 你觉得乌云来了 就没有太阳了? Okay. Well,do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out?
不 No.
我们一直在那 杰米 现在 We'll always be there,Jamie. And now,
我们会一直在这 we'll always be here.
这也让你成为了一个守护者 Which kind of makes you a Guardian,too.
杰克 Jack!
我的名字是杰克福斯特 My name is Jack Frost.
我是一个守护者 And I'm a Guardian.
我是怎么知道的? How do I know that?
月亮告诉我的 Because the moon told me so.
所以 当月亮告诉你事情的时候 So when the moon tells you something,
相信它 believe it.

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制