祝你们幸福 Lots of love!
亚历山大美味旋转烤肉
什么 你个小混蛋 What? You little mutt!
给我回来 Come back here!
把我的烤肉还回来 Bring back my gyros!
看着点路 Hey, watch it!
抱歉 Excuse me.
不好意思 Pardon me.
对不起 蠢狗 Sorry! Bone headed pooch!
调度中心 Dispatch,
发现一只踩在一桶压缩肉上的流浪狗 I've got a stray dog on a tube of cnpressed meat.
重复 一个烤肉大盗正在作案 Repeat. I have a grand theft gyro in progress.
给我慢点 Hey, slow it down!
糟糕 Yikes.
天呐 Zoinks!
那啥 慢点行吗 老兄 Like, slow down, dude.
告诉我孤独的意义 Show me the meaning of being lonely
"一"是最孤独的数字 One is the loneliest number
孤独 Lonely
我是孤独先生 I'm Mr. Lonely
大家好 我是艾拉格拉斯 Hello, I'm Ira Glass.
欢迎再次收听我的新播客 Welcne to another episode of my new podcast,
朋友 谁需要 你需要 Friends, Who Needs Them? You Do.
本周的挑战 走进外面的世界 This week's challenge, put yourself out there.
当有人向你伸出友谊之手 握住它 When the hand of friendship is offered to you, take it.
你能做到 You can do it.
现在就出发 交些朋友吧 Now, go. Make some friends.
抱歉 Excuse me!
借过 Coming through!
老兄 Dude!
交朋友 完成 Make friends. Check.
很高兴见到你们 雪莉和桑迪 Nice to meet you, Shelly and Sandy.
今天过得怎么样 How was your day?
你想让我先说吗 真有礼貌 桑迪 Oh, you want me to start? How polite, Sandy.
我跟我妈妈说 我要来沙滩见朋友 Well, I told my mom I was meeting my pals at the beach.
所以如果她问起来 So, if she asks,
我这就算是和朋友一起玩了 this technically counts as a playdate.
但没关系 我喜欢一个人吃午饭 But it's all good. I like eating lunch by myself.
一个人玩耍 And hanging out by myself.
一个人打乒乓球 And playing ping pong by myself.
我经常丢球 I lose a lot of balls.
我得先提醒一下你 I gotta warn you,
里面有毛毛虫软糖 it's got gummy worms,
炸薯球 还有番茄酱片 tater tots, and ketchup leather.
我知道 没有猪肝肠 I know. No liverwurst.
我一般都会注重蛋白质的 It's not like me to forget the protein.
我明白了 没人喜欢我的三明治 Yeah, I get it. Nobody likes my sandwiches.
那是干胡椒吗 Is that peppercorn?
是沙子 Sand.
找到你了 There you are!
这只肮脏的流浪狗今天造成了巨大的损失 This mangy stray's done enough damage for today.
他要跟我走一趟 He's cning with me.
他不是流浪狗 He's not a stray.
他是你的狗吗 Is he your dog?
他百分百是我的狗 如果你愿意的话 He is, like, totally mine. If you wanna be.
我非常愿意 I'd like that very much.
那好 他叫什么名字 Okay, then. What's his name?
我没有名字 I don't have one.
他的名字叫 His name's...
史酷比饼干
零食 你说什么 Snacks. What?
零食 Snacks?
我是说 史酷比 Uh, I mean... Scooby!
中间名呢 Middle name?
杜比 Dooby?
姓呢 Last name.
杜 Doo.
好吧 如果这只狗有中间名 All right. If the dog has a middle name,
对造成的损失和盗窃就无需受罚 there's no punishment for damages or theft.
我不喜欢这个规定 但法律就是法律 I don't like it, but them's the laws.
祝你今天愉快 先生 杜比杜先生 Well, have a good day, sir. Mr. Dooby Doo.
我叫诺维尔 I'm Norville,
但所有人都叫我夏奇[头发蓬乱] but everyone calls me Shaggy.
鲁奇[不公平] Raggy.
不对 是夏奇 No, it's Shaggy.
我就是这么说的 鲁奇 That's what I said. Raggy.
以后慢慢纠正 We'll work on it.
夏奇 你和你的新朋友要是想去讨糖吃 Shaggy, you and your new friend better hurry up
最好抓紧了 if you want to trick or treat.
好的 妈妈 Yay! Okay, Mom.
给你看一下我的房间 Let me show you my room.
我是说 我们的房间 I mean, our room.
那是谁 Who's that?
这是蓝鹰侠 他是半人半猎鹰 This is Blue Falcon. He's half man, half falcon.
其实他是个人啦 完全的人 Well, mostly man. All man.
可能只有服装是猎鹰 I guess it's just the suit that's falcon.
还有他的超能狗搭档 机械犬 And his wonder dog sidekick, Dynomutt.
他们一起破案 拯救世界 Like, they solve crimes and save the world together.
厉害 Cool.
这是什么 What's this?
这是一张床 用来睡觉的 It's a bed. You sleep in it.
真软 我之前从未拥有过床 Soft. I've never had a bed before.
我之前其实从未拥有过任何东西 In fact, I've never had anything before.
我 I, uh...
我今天下午跑出去给你带了点东西 I ran out this afternoon and I got something for you.
我知道我们刚刚见面 I know we just met
我不想让你觉得太过热情 and I didn't wanna seem too desperate
或者 太过殷切 但 or, you know, cne on too strong, but...
我非常喜欢 I love it.
我保证我永远不会摘下它 I promise I'll never take it off.
谢谢 Thanks.
太感谢了 Thank you!
不给糖就捣乱 Trick or treat!
我太爱万圣节了 I love Halloween!
允许我说一句 And may I say,
你穿这身衣服真好看 you sure look good in that costume.
谢谢 鲁奇 重点在于屁股 Ranks, Raggy. It's all in the hips.
走大运了 Whoa! Jackpot!
大房子 糖果多 Big house, big candy.
那啥 别想了 那是里格比的房子 Like, no way, bro. That's the Rigby house.
这里闹鬼 我们快走吧 It's haunted. Let's get outta here!
归我了 Mine!
还回来 Give it back!
就是 我们费了好大劲才拿到的 Yeah! We worked hard for that free candy.
这东西会让你的牙齿烂掉 This stuff will rot your teeth.
对 你难道不知道万圣节只是 Yeah. Don't you know Halloween is just
大谷糖浆公司的营销策略吗 a marketing ploy by Big Corn Syrup?
知道 但我们不在乎 Yeah, we're okay with that.
噜咯 Ruh roh.
你们的血糖会感谢我们的 Your blood sugar will thank us.
你们还好吗 Are you guys all right?
还好 Yeah.
他们只是伤了我的自尊心 还有我的尾羽 They just hurt my pride. And my tail feathers.
我给你搭把手 Let me give you a hand.
我叫 弗莱德 I'm Fred.
这是维尔玛 你好 This is Velma. Hi.
这是达芙妮 你好 And that's Daphne. Hey.
我叫夏奇 这是史酷比杜 I'm Shaggy. And this is Scooby Doo.
很高兴见到你们 Nice to meet you.
这身神奇女侠的服装真好看 Cool Wonder Woman costume.
你扮演的是 哈利波特吗 And are you... Harry Potter?
我明显是鲁思金斯伯格 I'm Ruth Bader Ginsburg, obviously.
她是哪个学院的 赫奇帕奇吗 Which house is she in? Hufflepuff?
她是个最高法院的法官 She's a Supreme Court justice.
斯莱特林的 Slytherin.
来吧 我们一起把你的糖果拿回来 Come on. Let's go get your candy back.
等等 那是里格比的房子 Wait, that's the Rigby house.
这房子闹鬼 It's haunted by a ghost.
鬼 Ghost?
管他有没有鬼 这是万圣节 Ghost or no ghost, it's Halloween.
每个人都要带着糖果回家 No one should go home without their candy.
好吧 Okay.
我们就进一次这闹鬼的房子 We'll go in the haunted house this one time,
但绝对不要常来哦 but we're not gonna make a habit out of this.
对吧 小酷 Right, Scoob?
对 Right.
有人吗 Hello?
有人在家吗 Anybody home?
这客厅像个死亡房间 This living room feels more like a dying room.
接着 夏奇 Here you go, Shaggy.
真好 非常感谢 快走 Great. Thanks a bunch. Let's go.
有鬼 It's the ghost!
世界上根本没有鬼 Guys, there's no such thing as ghosts.
扮成朱蒂法官的女孩 Girl dressed like Judge Judy,
我觉得这样不太好 I don't think this is a good idea.
鬼 去找援助 The ghost! Go get help!
快走 Come on, hurry!
我们得做点什么 Guys, we gotta do something.
快上楼 快走 Quick, upstairs! Come on, let's go!
达芙妮 Daphne!
快跑 达芙妮 快跑 Run, Daphne, run!
弗莱德 快看 Fred, look!
维尔玛 Velma!
抓住了 Got it.
你们在干什 Hey! What are you...
抓到你了 Gotcha.
天哪 Jeepers.
这是个万圣节面具 It's a Halloween mask.
里格比先生 Mr. Rigby!
伙计们 Uh, guys?
我们可能找到了世界上最小的沃尔玛 I think we just found the world's smallest Walmart.
这家伙偷的东西可真多 Man, this guy stole a lot of stuff!
都装起来 弗兰克 Bag it all up, Frank.
他要被关好长时间了 He's going away for a long time.
我明明可以逃脱惩罚的 I would've gotten away with this
要不是你们瞎捣 if it weren't for you meddling...
祝贺大家 Congratulations, everyone.
我们证实了 这间房没有闹鬼 We just proved this house wasn't haunted,
还抓住了一个罪犯 and busted a perp.
更妙的是 我们拿回了糖果 And even better, we got our candy back.
对一群小孩来说算不错了 Not bad for a bunch of kids.
我们或许应该再干一次 Maybe we should do this again.
我喜欢 我加入 I like it. I'm in.
你们觉得呢 What do you say, guys?
我们加入 We're in.
我是说 那啥 吓人的怪物能有多少呢 I mean, like, how many scary monsters could there be?
史酷比杜比杜 你在哪里 Scooby Dooby Doo Where are you?
我们现在有事要干了 We got some work to do now
史酷比杜比杜 你在哪里 Scooby Dooby Doo Where are you?
我们现在需要你的帮助 We need some help From you now
来吧 史酷比杜 我看见你 Come on, Scooby Doo I see you
假装受伤 Pretending you Got a sliver
但你骗不了我 因为我看到了 But you're not fooling me 'Cause I can see
你瑟瑟发抖的样子 The way you Shake and shiver
你知道我们还有谜团未解 You know we got A mystery to solve
所以史酷比杜 做好准备 So, Scooby Doo Be ready for your act
别退缩 Don't hold back
史酷比杜 如果你成功了 And, Scooby Doo If you cne through
我会奖励你一包史酷比饼干 You're gonna have yourself A Scooby Snack
绝对的 That's a fact!
史酷比杜比杜 你在这里 Scooby Dooby Doo Here are you
你已整装待发 摩拳擦掌 You're ready And you're willin'
如果我们靠得住你 史酷比杜 If we can count on you Scooby Doo
我们就能抓住那个坏蛋 I know We'll catch that villain
好了各位 All right, everybody.
我想问大家 I would like to pose to you all
一个首要问题 the question of questions.
咱神秘有限公司接下来该怎么走 What's next for Mystery Inc.?
我肯定能回答这个问题 吃午饭 Ooh, I totally have the answer. Lunch.
不 夏奇 我觉得弗莱德意思是 No, Shaggy, I think what Fred means is that...
我也觉得是吃午饭 I was also gonna say lunch.
大家听我说 Guys, guys, guys.
神秘猎车需要一个全新的 The Mystery Machine needs a whole new...
它每个地方都得更新了 Needs a whole new everything,
不然那里面的尿味永远都去不掉了 and I'm never gonna get that smell out.
我跟你说了我要下车走走 I told you I needed a walk.
是时候把神秘有限公司变为真正的公司了 It's time to turn Mystery Inc. into a real business.
你什么意思 比如说 夹着公文包 What do you mean? Like, carry a briefcase,
打着领带 缴着税吗 and wear a tie, and pay taxes?
等一下 你现在还没缴过税吗 Wait, have you not been paying your taxes?
我负责记账 I handle our accounting.
听着 我们已经可以接更大的案子了 Look, we're ready to take on bigger cases,
去面对更可怕的恶棍 更诡异的灵异事件 scarier villains, and creepier mysteries,
但是干这些都需要钱 but that takes money.
幸运的是 Fortunately,
我们找到了有投资意向的人 we found a possible investor.
哇哦 小餐馆里呢 Oh, whoopee, a diner.
我得要纸巾和洗手液了 I'll have a napkin and some hand sanitizer.
天啊 是西蒙考威尔 Whoa, man! It's Simon Cowell.
在那海岸边 In the shallow
在那近岸地 In the shallow, shallow
我试图逃离深渊 却眼看渐渐沉沦 I'm off the deep end Watch as I dive in
恭喜这两位先生 Uh, congratulations, gentlemen.
你们差出天际了 You are terrible.
他如何做到的 他虽然话说得难听 How does he do that? See, he's mean,
但听起来很有意思 but he makes it fun.
考威尔先生 感谢您关注神秘有限公司. We appreciate your interest in Mystery Inc., Mr. Cowell.
每一个成功的团队 Every successful group
都离不开努力和毅力 requires hard work and determination.
我要做的就是发掘潜力 你很有潜力 Identifying potential is what I do, and you have got it.
弗莱德 你是中心骨 力量选手 Fred, you're the tank. The muscle.
没问题 达芙妮负责 Cool. Daphne is
社交公关 你很善解人意 the people person. The empath.
谢谢 维尔玛足智多谋 Aw. And Velma's got the smarts
还有技术方面的经验 多谢 and technical savvy. Thanks.
但你们俩听都不听 But you two aren't even listening.
就知道吃特大号的三明治 You're eating a clownishly oversized sandwich.
那啥 不好意思 Like, sorry, man.
你提到"努力和毅力"后 我俩听不懂了 You lost us at, "Hard work and determination."
但说到"三明治" 我俩又听懂了 But you got us back at "sandwich."
一个木桶能装多少水完全取决于那块短板 Look, a group can only be as strong as its weakest links.
我的底线 他俩不退出我就不投资 Bottom line, I can't invest with these two involved.
但夏奇和史酷比是我们的挚友 But, Mr. Cowell, Shaggy and Scooby are our best friends.
是啊 有什么能比友情更珍贵 Yeah, and like, what's more valuable than friendship?
任何东西 Literally, anything.
你们不能指望友情干活 人都会变的 You can't count on friendship. People change.
当你身处困境时 And when you get into real trouble,
友情不会挽救大局的 friendship won't save the day.
我们也没必要在这呆着 小酷 我们走 Like, we don't need this, Scoob. Let's bounce.
是啊 我们知道我们不受欢迎了 Yeah, we know when we're not wanted.
别走 No.
等一下 别这样 兄弟们 Ugh. Wait. Come on, guys.
他不是那个意思 He didn't mean it.
别想吃炸薯条 哼 No fries for you. Hmm!
保龄球馆
你说那哥们儿怎么想的 You believe the nerve of that dude?
西蒙考威尔觉得友情没法挽救大局 Simon Cowell thinks friendship won't save the day.
他懂什么 What does he know?
是啊 他也没那么精明 就是听着像回事 Yeah, he's not that smart. Just sounds like it,
因为他是个英国佬 because he's British.
说得对 鲁奇 Good point, Raggy.
只要我们在一起 就不需要别人了 As long as we have each other, we'll be just fine on our own.
没错 Right.
好球 Yes!
长眼睛了 Eyes?
鲁奇 你看 Raggy, look.
咋了 那球瓶 它有眼睛 Huh? The pin. It has eyes.
高本保龄球
小酷 Oh, Scoob,
那啥 我知道今天所有人好像都斜眼看我们 I know it feels like everyone's judging us today.
甚至是那些保龄球瓶 Even the bowling pins.
但是你千万别崩溃呀 哥们儿 But don't freak out on me, bud.
怎么延误了 What's the hold up?
回球器不回球了 The ball return won't return our ball.
出来了 Oh, there it is.
妈耶 Zoinks!
这是怎么回事 Like, what is going on?
这都是什么东西 What are those things?
我不知道 但它们看起来不太友善 I don't know, but they don't look friendly.
无意冒犯 但我觉得 No offense, but I think
我还是更喜欢你保龄球的样子 I liked you better as a bowling ball.
我也是 Me, too.
小心 Look out!
请勿奔跑 No running.
它们过来了 They're cning.
现在怎么办 配合我 What now? Follow my lead.
谁的小肚肚饿啦 Who's hungry?
看看我们的特色菜吧 Check out the specials.
那么你们想来点什么 So, like, what are you guys in the mood to eat?
求求了 千万别是人肉 And please don't say human.
或狗肉 Or dog.
好的 保龄日式烤鸡肉串 Okay, Bowling Alley Yakitori.
后面的朋友呢 香辣鸡翅分享装怎么样 And how about you guys? Hot wings to share?
不错哟 Uh huh.
好的哟 那你呢 Got it. And for you?
天啊 不 我们没有炸鱿鱼圈了 Oh, no! We're out of calamari.
走这边 小酷 This way, Scoob!
我一直都挺好奇这后面长啥样呢 Huh, I always wondered what was back here.
也没啥嘛 Underwhelming.
凯尔顿路
各分队 All units.
各分队请注意 Attention, all units.
高本保龄球馆发现一起415案件 We have a 4 1 5 in progress at the Takamoto Bowl.
"小型暴力变形机器人 "Tiny violent shape shifting robots
追捕一个人和一只狗 chasing a man and a dog
地点为保龄球馆 布艺店 或洗车店" in a bowling alley, linen store or car wash."
警察还真对任何案件都安排了编码呢 Wow, the police really do have a code for everything.
是高本保龄球馆吗 The Takamoto Bowl?
小酷和夏奇在那里玩呢 That's where Scoob and Shaggy hang out.
天啊 不 Oh, no.
我们快去吧 Let's go.
我们甩掉它们了吗 Did we lose 'em?
很明显没有 Pretty sure we didn't.
妈呀 Yikes!
我们可能得下辈子见了 老朋友 Looks like this is goodbye, old buddy.
我们还没去过巴黎呢 We never saw Paris.
什么情况 Huh?
哇噻 这电梯还真另类啊 Oh, man, dig that crazy elevator.
你还好吗 史酷比杜 You okay, Scooby Doo?
我还好 Yeah. I'm good.
我们这是在哪 Whew. Where are we?
哥们儿 等等 Dude, hang on.
你意识到这是哪吗 Do you realize where we are?
没 你看看周围啊 哥们 No. Look around, man.
这洁净又现代的美学设计 The clean, modern aesthetic.
炫酷无比的蓝色主色调 The cool blue color palette.
我们站在 宜家家居店 We're in... Ikea!
猎鹰之怒 ...the Falcon Fury!
你刚才说宜家吗 Did you say IKEA?
没 我说的猎鹰之怒 一样的 Nope. I said Falcon Fury. Just like you.
先生们 欢迎登机 Gentlemen, welcne aboard.
我叫迪迪斯凯 I'm Dee Dee Skyes
是猎鹰之怒的飞行员 pilot of the Falcon Fury.
我们是小酷 史酷比和夏奇 Well, we're Scoob... Scooby and Shaggy.
我们知道 跟我来 We know. Follow me.
谁派去的那些机器人 Who sent those robots?
是一个叫迪克达斯特里的伙计 It's this guy named Dick Dastardly.
但是 他是个超级恶棍 疯疯癫癫的 Shocker! He's a psychotic supervillain.
他想把你解决掉 He's trying to you.
小酷 有人觉得我们足够重要 需要被 Scoob, somebody thinks we're important enough to...
被人盯上的感觉真好 It's nice to be wanted.
我听到了哦 Mm, I hear that.
快看 Look! Look! Wow.
没错 我知道这儿很酷 Yes, I know it's super cool in here,
我也会让你们随意按任何按钮 and I would totally let you guys press random buttons,
但我们得抓紧赶过去了 but they told me we need to move.
真的吗 现在搞这套吗 Seriously? We're doing this now?
是他吗 是不是他来了 Ooh. Is it him? Is it him?
没错 他喜欢闪亮登场 Yep. He likes to make an entrance.
女士们 先生们 Ladies and gentlemen,
自从开天辟地以来 since the dawn of time...
猎鹰就备受崇拜 ...the falcon has been worshipped
他代表着自由和胜利 as a symbol of freedom and victory.
此时此刻 Now,
新型猎鹰主宰着这片蓝天 a new kind of falcon rules the sky.
他就是超级无敌酷炫王 And he is one bad mamma jamma.
蓝鹰侠 Blue Falcon!
无论如何 我要做的就是赢 All I do is win win no matter what
脑子里只有钱 口袋里从来不嫌多 Get money on my mind I can never get enough
每当我入场 And every time I step up in the buildin'
所有人都会举手欢呼 Everybody hands go up
他们都在那里 And they stay there
欢迎来到猎鹰之怒 Welcne to the Falcon Fury.
等一下 等一下 Hang on, hang on.
把灯打开 Turn on the lights.
我要的气球在哪 娣娣 Where are my balloons, Dee Dee?
我说猎鹰之怒的时候 When I say "Falcon Fury,"
就应该放气球了 that's supposed to cue the balloons.
吉斯 你怎么回事 Keith, what is the deal up there, man?
我错过了提示 I missed the cue.
你就这一个活 伙计 总而言之 Duh. You've got one job, pal. Anyway,
欢迎登机 我是蓝鹰侠 welcne aboard, I'm Blue Falcon.
不 你不是 No, you're not.
我就是 Yes, I am.
我告诉过你我不会是唯一一个注意到的 I told you I wasn't going to be the only one who noticed.
蓝鹰侠的套装胸前红"F"更大 No, Blue Falcon's suit has a bigger red "F"
也没有这么多 鳞片 on the chest, and it's way less, uh, scaly.
这是羽毛 好吗 这套是升级版的 They're feathers, all right? And it's called an upgrade.
这不是你爸的蓝鹰侠 This ain't your daddy's Blue Falcon.
你是想说你爸的蓝鹰侠吧 I think you mean to say your daddy's Blue Falcon
让我来给你们介绍一下 Allow me to introduce you
蓝鹰侠的已成年的大儿子布里安 to Blue Falcon's large adult son, Brian.
机械犬 Dynomutt!
所以你们能认出他 Oh, him you recognize?
当然啦 哥们儿 机械犬是狗中超人 Well, sure, man! Dynomutt is the dog wonder.
蓝鹰侠走到哪都带着它 Blue Falcon doesn't go anywhere without him.
但我现在在这 没带他 And yet here I am. Without him.
你干嘛啊 Ow! What was that for?
确认一下这不是梦 Making sure this isn't a dream.
那你应该掐你自己啊 You're supposed to pinch yourself.
确认好了吗 Finished?
确定了 Yes.
等等 布里安 蓝鹰侠 Wait, Brian... Blue Falcon.
如果你现在是蓝鹰侠 我就是 If you're Blue Falcon now... I am.
那是不是意味着 是的 Does that mean... Yes.
很遗憾 我爸已经去往一个更好的地方了 Regretfully, my father has moved on to a better place.
天啊 别啊 Oh, no!
你误会了 他退休去棕榈滩了 What? Oh, no, he's not dead. He retired to Palm Beach.
我们现在还是非常想他 非常 非常 We still miss him very, very, very,
非常 非常 他出故障了 very, very... Oh, no, he's glitching.
我没有 你听我说完 No, I'm not. Let me finish.
非常 非常 非常想他 ...very, very, very much.
是达斯特里 It's Dastardly.
他肯定是从保龄球馆一路追来的 He must have tracked you here from the bowling alley.
我们快走 朋友们 去猎鹰巢 Let's move it, people. To the Falcon Nest.
那啥 走慢点 Like, hey, wait up!
没人能逃过迪克达斯特里的魔爪 Nobody gets away from Dick Dastardly.
对吧 小坏宝们 Right, Rottens?
我要那船上的东西 不然就拿不到宝贝了 I need what's on that ship, or I'll never get my treasure.
不要让我失望 Do not fail me.
娣娣 你掌舵 Dee Dee, take the helm.
我准备好了 长官 Ready, sir.
你们可能需要系好安全带 You might want to buckle up.
如果谁觉得恶心 请吐布里安身上 And if you get sick, puke on Brian.
出发 娣娣 Punch it, Dee Dee.
坐稳了 Hang on.
天啊 这哥们儿想干啥啊 Zoinks! What's this guy's deal?
你看我的粉丝网站上最热门的消息 Look, the hot goss on my fan site
说达斯特里在收集 is that Dastardly's collecting
三个海饼干 the three shells of Seabiscuit...
是地狱犬的头骨啦 布里安 It's skulls of Cerberus, Brian.
我们讨论过这个了 We went over this.
他拿到了一个头骨 He's got one skull.
我们的任务是确保他得不到另外两个 Our mission is to make sure he doesn't get the other two.
那啥 那些诡异的头骨和我们有啥关系 Like, what do those creepy skulls have to do with us?
不知道 No idea.
抓紧了 Hold tight.
我摆脱不了他 试试抖动按钮 I can't shake him off. Try the shake button.
我要一杯巧克力奶昔 Ooh, I'll take a chocolate shake.
一杯香草味的 谢谢 Vanilla, please.
没有抖动按钮 什么 应该有的 There is no shake button. Well, there should be.
好了 小坏宝们 发射鱼叉 All right, rottens. Launch the harpoons.
他们过来了 Incning!
发生了什么 What is going on?
做得好 把他们拉过来 Well done. Reel them in.
机械犬 你能把牵引光梯颠倒为弹出光梯吗 Dynomutt, can you reverse the polarity of the tractor beam?
当然行 但那将会 Of course, but that would make...
等我信号 收到 Reverse on my mark. On it.
现在 Now!
我们为什么停止拉那艘船了 Why have we stopped pulling in that ship?
不 不 不 不 不 不 Oh, no, no, no. No, no. No!
真见鬼 Argh! Drat!
你们还好吗 Whew. Are you guys okay?
还好 那啥 如果可以的话 Yeah, but, like, if you want,
可以停一下把我们丢在这吗 you can pull over and drop us off here.
我们走路回去 We'll walk home.
达斯特里如果想的话 早把我们解决了 Dastardly could have finished us if he wanted to.
我认为他希望你们活着 I think he wants you guys alive.
我就知道你俩很重要 I knew you two were important.
如果你们加入我们的任务 会更安全 It would be safer for you if you joined us on our mission.
真的吗 It would?
叮铃铃 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring!
嘟嘟 你好 Boop! Hello? Oh!
是的 Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah.
嗯 当然 Well, of course.
小伙子们 冒险来的电话 找你的 Uh, guys, adventure's calling, and it's for you.
您好 冒险 Hello, adventure.
是的 可以将我的名字和号码删掉吗 Yes, will you take my name and number off your list?
但是 鲁奇 这是我们的机会 But, Raggy, this is our chance.
是的 也许你是对的 Yeah, maybe you're right.
可以让大家知道我们一点都不弱 We can show everyone we're not the weak link.
冒险 先生 还是我 Uh, Mr. Adventure, sir, it's me again.
我的同伴对您的提议很感兴趣 Uh, my partner is intrigued by your offer,
但是我还在犹豫中 but I'm still on the fence.
我们一会给您回电话 再见 We're gonna have to call you back. Bye bye.
咔哒 Click.
你真的想做这个吗 是呀 You really wanna do this? Uh huh.
好吧 我是不会让你一个人去做的 Well, I'm not gonna let you do it without me.
毕竟 在史酷比和夏奇中没有"我"一词 After all, there is no "I" in Scooby and Shaggy.
等一下 到底有没有 Wait, is there?
没有 非常好 No, all good.
我们加入了 We're in.
这就是我要说的 That's what I'm talking about!
现在 我有一些免责声明要请你们签字 Now, I've got a few waivers for you guys to sign.
太棒了 时机不错 吉斯 Oh, great. Great timing, Keith.
谢谢 Thank you!
所以是机器人袭击了 Well, uh, the robots attacked
一只会说话的狗和一个瘦瘦的男生 this talking dog and a gangly dude
总喜欢每句话开头 that had this habit of using the word "like"
用"那啥"这个词 at the start of every sentence.
那几乎就像是某些中年人所理解的 Almost as if he was some middle aged man's idea of
青年嬉皮士的讲话方式 how a teenage hippie talks.
那肯定就是史酷比和夏奇了 Oh, that's Scooby and Shaggy all right.
所以 发生了什么 So, what happened?
我不清楚 他们似乎非常难过 I don't know. They seemed pretty bummed out.
也许是他们的朋友 I guess their friends dumped them
冷酷无情抛弃了他们什么的 in a cold hearted way or something.
然后这束蓝光从天而降 And then this blue light came down from the sky
然后把他们吸了上去 and beamed them up.
夏奇和史酷比被抓了吗 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shaggy and Scooby were taken?
是的 Yeah.
要我说 如果他们和朋友们在一块的话 I'd have to assume that if they were with their friends,
他们就不会被绑架了 they wouldn't have been kidnapped.,
我不能 I can't...
我不能呼吸了 I can't breathe.
不管这些朋友是谁 Whoever those friends are
肩上肯定得背负极大的罪恶感 must be carrying a ton of guilt on their shoulders
就在此刻 right about now.
好吧 你可以跳过情感上的惩罚 Okay, can you skip the emotional punishment
来描述一下机器人 好吗 and describe the robots, please?
好的 当然 它们就像这盒子里的东西 Yeah, sure. Uh, they looked like what's in this box.
伙伴们 这东西真神奇 Guys, this thing is increble.
它有完全的自主性 可以改变 It's fully autonomous and capable of modifying
自身外部的样子 its external appearance.
我真想和这个造物者握手 I'd like to shake the hand of whoever created this.
然后 你们知道的 把他送进监狱 And then, you know, throw that hand in prison
因为他想杀了咱的朋友 for trying to kill our friends.
对吗 我说得对吧 Right? Am I right?
那是根头发吗 Ew! Is that... a hair?
也许它能带我们找出罪魁祸首 Maybe this can lead us to our culprit.
你在干嘛 What are you doing?
你用裸露的手指触碰它 You're touching it with bare fingers.
成熟点 弗莱德 Grow up, Fred.
你知道人们平均每天吃掉多少散落的头发 Do you know how many stray hairs the average human eats every day
而且还不知情 without knowing it?
如果数量大于零 我不想知道 If it's more than zero, I don't wanna know.
大于零 而且多出很多 It's more. Much, much more.
微量的胡子油 Huh. Trace amounts of mustache oil.
12年的苏格兰威士忌 12 year old Scotch.
那个坏蛋是我爸爸吗 Ugh. Is the bad guy my dad?
还有些微小的土壤颗粒 There are also some microscopic soil particles.
其中含有砷和硒以及 Composition is a mix of arsenic, selenium and...
科普特50+的防晒霜 Coppertone SPF 50.
防晒系数超过30的都是浪费 Anything over 30 is a waste.
我要看看这些元素的组合 I'll see if the cnbination of these elements
是否和某个地理位置相匹配 matches a geographical location.
并且 And...
找到了 达斯特里拆迁公司 Bingo. Dastardly Demolition.
根据县档案所示 Per county records,
这公司的上一任主人是迪克达斯特里 last known owner is... Dick Dastardly.
这样的混蛋想对史酷比和夏奇做什么 What would a creep like that want with Scooby and Shaggy?
让我们看看 Hmm. Well, let's see what
警察局数据库里有些什么 the police department database has to say.
他这犯罪记录还挺多啊 Ooh. Quite a rap sheet.
看起来他被通缉是因为偷窃了 It looks like he's wanted for the theft
在秘鲁挖掘的考古文物 of archeological artifacts from a dig in Peru.
拜拜您嘞 Tatty bye.
那看起来像一个巨大的狗头骨 That looks like a giant dog skull.
好诡异 Weird.
更诡异的是 他还偷了 It gets weirder. He also stole
全球犬舍俱乐部的 the genealogical records
十几只狗的族谱 of a dozen dogs from the Global Kennel Club.
并且他还一直利用他老妈的账号 And apparently he's been stealing Netflix
来窃取网飞的资源 by using his mother's account.
这不公平 That is not fair
对于我们这些为网飞付费的人来说 for the rest of us who have to pay for Netflix.
网飞居然是付费的 You have to pay for Netflix?
这不能忍 This will not stand.
让我们去抓住那个达斯特里混蛋 Let's go get that Dastardly dude.
我只需要你找回一只普通的狗 I just needed you to retrieve one simple canine,
这样我就可以得到我的宝贝了 so I could get my treasure.
现在 任务是不是失败了 Now, were the missions a failure?
钉子头 这个问题是个反问句 Pinhead. The question was rhetorical.
这当然是个失败 Of course it was a failure
因为你辜负了我 because you failed me.
你要为我的损失负责 You are responsible for my suffering.
抱歉 你觉得抱歉 那是当然的 Oh, sorry. You're sorry? You certainly are.
我还以为我之前的小助手一文不值 And I thought my last sidekick was worthless.
但至少他有骨气 At least he had a backbone.
还有毛发和湿湿的鼻子 And fur and a wet nose.
但是你 But you, whoa ho ho,
你们的懦弱无能达到了前所未有的新高 you've lowered the bar to new depths of craven ineptitude
我甚至从没想过有这种可能 I didn't even think were possible.
这不是赞美 你这个蠢货 That's not a cnpliment, you aluminum imbecile!
你不是个好搭档 You're not a partner,
你就是个让我丢脸又没主见 you're a disgrace, a lemming,
爱擦鞋的 a boot licking...
马屁精 ...suck up.
我得杀鸡儆猴 An example must be made.
我希望你们清楚我其实很伤心的 I want you to know this is going to hurt me
远远比你们要伤心得多 a lot more than it's going to hurt you.
不 我说笑的 No, not really.
这是给你们的教训 Let this be a lesson to you all.
如果你们想要个哭哭啼啼的臭脸 If you're going to be a sniveling suck face...
那就长这样了 ...you're going to look the part.
不管你们这些机械白痴了 Forget you mechanical morons.
我自己去找钥匙了 I'll fetch the key myself.
为了找到第二块头骨 我在搜寻 To find the second skull, I'm searching
每个可能出现的化石密度高的地方 every possible location with high fossil density.
布里安 别再用滤镜自拍了 Brian! Quit putting filters on your selfies
全身心投入任务 and get in the game.
你认为我在做什么 Whoa, whoa, what do you think I'm doing?
我在社交媒体里搜索信息呢 机械屁屁 I'm putting my social media feelers out there, Dynobutt.
找到了 Found it!
第二块头骨吗 The second skull?
不是 比那更好 No. Even better.
猎鹰冰箱 The Falcon Fridge.
顺带一提 你正式地用光了 FYI, you are officially out of...
所有的东西 everything.
真棒 我爱死他们俩了 Yes! I love these guys.
我拼了命地为他拯救世界 I'm busting my tail to save the world for him,
他却喜欢那些带来美食的家伙们 and he loves the guys who brought treats.
好好享受小酷和夏仔特色美食吧 Prepare your taste buds for a Scoob Shag specialty.
你们在冰淇淋上放了墨西哥胡椒 Whoa, whoa. You put jalapeo peppers on your ice cream?
又暖又甜 Heat and sweet.
这是我们的招牌甜点 It's our signature dessert.
热量标识 Heat signature!
没错 你们真是天才 That's it! You guys are geniuses!
我们是天才 We're geniuses.
接招 西蒙考威尔 Take that, Simon Cowell.
那块头骨里的超自然能量 The supernatural energy in that skull
会释放出一种独特的热量标识 would give off a specific heat signature.
我们要做的就是去定位到那个标识点 All we gotta do is locate that spot.
找到啦 头骨在戈壁滩沙漠 Boom! The skull is in the Gobi Desert.
不对 Incorrect.
我刚找到头骨的位置 I just found out where the skull is,
不在戈壁滩沙漠 and it's not in the Gobi Desert.
在罗马尼亚 It's in Romania.
那啥 你怎么知道的 Like, how do you know?
英雄是不会透露他的秘密的 A hero never reveals his secrets.
我想你说的是魔术师 I believe you're thinking of magicians.
我一直知道是魔术师 I'm always thinking of magicians.
但是如果你一定要知道 But if you must know,
有个粉丝私信我了一个位置置 I got a DM from one of my fans who gave me the locayshe.
布里安 你都多大了 Brian, those are a lot of words
说话还像个小孩一样 no one your age should be using.
先生 这可能是达斯特里布下的陷阱 Sir, this could be a trap set by Dastardly.
如果是个陷阱 If it was a trap,
为什么无名氏先生用了他自己的名字 why would Anonymous use his own name?
等等 你觉得"无名氏"是一个人的名字吗 Wait, do you think "Anonymous" is the name of a person?
听你的语气 我不确定了 Well, based on your tone of voice, I don't any more.
先生 我们真的应该去戈壁滩沙漠了 Sir, we really should go to the Gobi Desert.
我知道 你的观点的确不错 I hear you. You make a valid point,
但是按我说的去做 好吗 but we're gonna do my thing, okay?
去猎鹰巢 To the Falcon Nest.
布里安 上一次你在网上听了某个人的话 Brian, last time you listened to someone on the Internet,
以为探达是一款送柴火的应用软件呢 you thought Tinder was an app that delivers firewood.
维尔玛 有什么发现吗 Velma, what do you got?
我做了个基因测序程序来交叉匹配 I built a sequencing program to cross match
生物信息 这能够将 the biographical data
达斯特里从犬类登记处偷来的族谱 that Dastardly stole from the canine registry
和史酷比杜进行对比 against Scooby Doo.
幸好我就是个干体力活的 Good thing I'm the tank,
因为我完全听不懂 because I could not do any of that.
有什么进展吗 Any leads?
所有的狗和史酷比似乎都有关系 All the dogs, and Scooby, seem to be related.
我天 Jeepers.
如果我按着达斯特里的思路搜下去 If I take Dastardly's work and follow the trail...
史酷比杜是佩里塔斯的最后一个后裔 Whoa! Scooby Doo is the last descendant of Peritas?
佩里塔斯是谁 Who's Peritas?
它是亚历山大大帝的狗 He was Alexander the Great's dog.
好吧 所以 史酷比和某些古老的狗有关 Okay, so, Scooby is related to some ancient dog.
什么意思 我也不知道 So, what does that mean? I have no idea.
伙计们 这可是我们有史以来最棒的 Guys, this is our most important
惊世谜案 mystery ever.
没错 这可不是橡胶头套男那么简单的事 Yeah. This isn't about some guy in a rubber mask.
事关我们的朋友 It's about one of us.
弗莱德 我们离达斯特里拆迁公司还有多远 Fred, how much longer to Dastardly Demolition?
我知道条近道 I know a shortcut.
罗马尼亚某地
快点 你们俩 我们可没那么多时间 Hustle, you two! We haven't got all day!
不再三思一下吗 Second thoughts?
不瞒你说朋友 我都四思五思了 Honestly, buddy, I'm on my 4th or 5th thoughts.
欢乐岛
我的天啊 Oh, man.
这个游乐园真的让我乐不出来 This amusement park isn't very amusing!
按照那条匿名消息来看 According to Anonymous,
第二块头骨应该就在 这里 the second skull should be right here.
达斯特里也收到匿名消息了吗 Hey! Did Dastardly get the anonymous tip, too?
你们这群一事无成的蠢货 You dim witted do gooders!
我早就在戈壁滩 I've already retrieved the second skull
找到第二块头骨了 from the Gobi Desert.
戈壁滩 怎么好像在哪听过似的 Gobi Desert? Hmm. Where have I heard that before?
对哦 是我说的 Oh, right, me.
好了布里安 虽然我们之间一直有些分歧 Okay, Brian, we've had our differences,
但现在是时候并肩 but this is the moment where we stand together and...
溜了溜了 Run!
不愧是你 Classic Brian.
娣娣你去掩护史酷比和夏奇 Dee Dee, you cover Scooby and Shaggy.
我来把他们引开 I'll run interference.
束手就擒吧 你这个小杂碎 Stop right there, you filthy animal.
还有你的狗 And your dog, too.
这边走 This way!
好可爱 Aw.
我们才不是短板呢 Weak link, my butt.
大哥 你到底为什么要抓我们 Whoa, dude! What do you want with us?
你还挺拿自己当回事 I don't care about you.
哪凉快哪呆着去 You're not remotely important.
这条狗才是我要找的 It's the dog I need.
鲁奇 Raggy!
别动 坐下 过来 这狗没人训过吗 Stay! Sit! Heel! Did nobody train this thing?
又见面了 Oh, hey.
听我说 虽然看起来我是在这藏着 Look, I know it looks like I'm hiding,
但其实我已经占领了制高点 but this is actually a superior vantage point!
史酷比杜比杜 Scooby Dooby Doo?
你在哪里呀 Where are you?
快出来吧 别害怕 Come on now. Don't be scared.
我很爱狗狗的呢 I love dogs.
我曾经也养过一条狗 那家伙凶得很 I had a dog myself once. He was an ill tempered brute
还长着一口吓人的大龅牙 with a ghastly underbite,
一想起他我都头疼 who stunk and caused me endless headaches.
现在他不在了 He's lost now.
它是被剁了吗 Is he chipped?
不重要 别提他了 Forget about him.
我现在只想了解了解你 It's all about you.
你 我的朋友 可真是独一无二啊 You, my friend, are special.
你看 在你身体里 藏着一把钥匙 You see, within you lies a key.
我没拿你的钥匙 What... I don't have your key.
我连个兜都没有 No pockets.
不 你就是钥匙 No. You are the key.
加入我吧 史酷比杜 Join me, Scooby Doo,
我可以教你怎么利用好自己的命运 and I will show you how to harness your destiny
成为全世界最有面子的狗 and becne the most important dog in the world.
不用了 谢谢你 达斯特里 No, thanks, Dastardly.
别这么见外 我的朋友都叫我 Oh, please. My friends call me...
迪克 Dick.
好的 里克 Rokay, Rick.
不是里克 叫我迪克 就是D开头的那个 No, I'm not a Rick. I'm a Dick. With a D.
D开头的里克 Rick. With a D.
滴 迪 底 地 迪克 D D D Dick!
哩 离 里 立 里克 R R R Rick.
迪克 迪克 Dick, Dick,
迪克 Dick!
倒霉 Drat.
布里安 做点什么啊 Brian! Do something!
那我还能干嘛 Like what?
你就没点F开头的东西[也指飙脏话] Like drop some F bombs.
兄弟 有点过了 Hey, man, whoa,
咱这是家长引导电影呢 let's keep it PG.
不是啊 我说的是飞鹰炸弹 No. Falcon bombs!
你也知道 我这控制带上弹药袋太多了 You know, my utility belt has so many little pouches.
就在这 哦对对 They're right there! Ah!
12万亿伏特哦 兄弟 12 trillion volts, brother.
你想扔吗 我可太想了 You wanna throw it? Do I ever!
飞鹰炸弹发射 F bombs away!
到这来乖乖 你在哪里呀 Here, boy! Where are you?
你是我的了 史酷比杜 You're mine, Scooby Doo!
坐下吧你 Sit.
真乖 Good boy.
准备好尖叫吧 You can start screaming...
开始 now.
跟着前面的狗 Follow that dog.
布里安 鲁奇 Brian! Raggy!
好刺激 Whoo hoo!
我讨厌这个大圈圈 I hate the loops.
把那条狗交出来 Give me that dog!
鲁奇 史酷比 Raggy! Scooby!
跟我一起说"狡猾猎鹰上超话" Everybody say, "Hashtag foxy Falcon."
狡猾猎鹰上超话 Hashtag foxy Falcon!
倒霉 Drat!
又来了 Not again.
达斯特里还会回来的 Dastardly will be back.
拜托告诉我你们已经得到一些线索了 Please tell me you got some leads.
达斯特里说我就是钥匙 Dastardly said I was the key.
什么的钥匙 我就知道 The key to what? Ah ha!
我就知道他是独一无二的 I knew this guy was special!
怎么知道的 就因为那坏蛋这么说的 Why? Because the bad guy said so?
没错 达斯特里说你什么了吗 Exactly! What did Dastardly say about you?
我记得他原话是说 Well, I believe his exact words were, uh,
"你还挺拿自己当回事 "I don't care about you.
哪凉快哪呆着去" You're not remotely important."
还有"这条狗才是我要找的" And, "It's the dog I need."
真伤人 Harsh.
然后他就把我打飞冲出墙外了 And then he shot me through the wall.
伤得不能再伤了 Really harsh.
但是 想开点 But, on the bright side,
你朋友重要得不得了呀 your friend is super important.
那我们来做一套超级狗套装吧 Now let's get that dog a hero suit!
什么 我们关注的难道不应该是 Huh? Shouldn't we be focusing
怎么在达斯特里之前找到第三颗头骨吗 on finding that third skull before Dastardly?
或者 为什么史酷比这么重要 Or why Scooby is so important?
这条线索可能 细节决定成败 It could be a clue to... Details.
先做最重要的事 来吧史酷比杜 All right, first things first. Come on, Scooby Doo!
我来了 啊 这 Cool. Uh...
等等我 小酷 Right behind you, Scoob.
倒霉 倒霉 双倍的倒霉 Drat, drat, and double drat!
什么事 What is it?
史酷比杜的朋友们 来得正好 Scooby Doo's friends. How perfect.
快把定位发给我 Send me their location immediately.
[定位传送中]
那啥 怎么了 我也不知道 Like, what's wrong? I don't know.
好像是那个旧项圈阻挡了胸衣的制造 Oh, looks like that old collar's in the way of the chest panel.
我好帅 Whoa. Awesome!
你觉得呢 鲁奇 What do you think, Raggy?
挺好看的 Looks great.
你好呀 Hey.
你好 Hey, man.
是不是感觉被抛弃了 我理解 You're feeling left out. I get it.
这很自然 当两个好朋友意识到 Totally natural when two buddies realize
天将降大任给了一个人 that one of them is destined for greatness
而另一个却命中注定 and the other one is destined for,
你懂吧 做些其它小事 you know, other stuff.
重点是 我给你也准备了点东西 Look, the point is, I got you something, too.
吉斯 拿过来吧 Keith. Give it to me.
我的蓝鹰侠自信大礼包 My Blue Falcon Confidence Pack.
零售价99.95美金 Retails for $99.95.
这里有蓝鹰侠营养指南 You got your Blue Falcon Nutrition Guide,
蓝鹰侠同款阻力带 Blue Falcon resistance bands,
还有我爸爸自传的复印本 a copy of my dad's autobiography,
《认真的鹰》 No Falcon Around,
以及我自己的后传 and my light hearted follow up,
《享受的鹰》 Just Falcon Around.
谢啦 好兄弟 Oh, thanks, man.
你说的这些对我意义非凡 It means a lot to hear that from you.
什么意思 How do you mean?
你懂的 我们都一样 天天纠结那点自信 Well, you know, we both struggle with confidence.
达斯特里攻过来的时候 When Dastardly attacked,
我们不都吓得东躲西藏吗 we were both freaking out and hiding.
我那是去占领制高点呀 Hey! It was a superior vantage point!
但那啥 你爸是个大英雄对吧 But, like, your father was this great hero, right?
所以 人们就觉得虎父无犬子 So, like, you're expected to be one, too,
而他们的期望实在太高了 and those are big shoes to fill.
我是说 你肯定觉得压力很大吧 I mean, the pressure is monumental.
更别说随之而来的 Not to mention the imposter's syndrome
冒名顶替综合症 that cnes with the territory.
这么多压力你是如何过来的 How do you breathe under the weight of all that?
机械犬 有什么新发现吗 Dyno, what do you got?
信号太弱了 The signal's too weak.
我没法锁定具体坐标 I can't lock in the exact coordinates.
我再交叉检查一次这三角定位模式吧 I'm gonna cross check the triangulation pattern.
听起来好酷哦 Oh! Super cool.
比保龄球有意思多了 是吧 Better than bowling, huh?
快点 弗莱德 Hurry, Fred!
夏奇和史酷比还等着我们呢 Shaggy and Scooby are in trouble
而你这条去达斯特里拆迁公司的近道 and your shortcut to Dastardly Demolition
也太长了吧 is taking forever.
按照数据来看 这条路 Technically, this route
比高速公路还长了73米 is 73 meters longer than the highway.
米吗 维尔玛 Meters, Velma?
我都不知道这词什么意思呢 I don't even know what that means.
我们现在是在欧洲吗 What are we, in Europe?
米是定量优势测量系统中的一个测量单位 It's a quantitatively superior measurement system.
与时俱进一点好不好 弗莱德 Get with the program, Fred.
你是说按照你的程序来执行 (program也有程序的意思) Oh, you mean like your program?
"我叫维尔玛" "I'm Velma."
"我的世界只有0和1" "The world is ones and zeros."
如果你能多花点时间看看书 Maybe if you spent more time reading books,
那么 别吵了 then... Guys! Stop.
我们为什么要吵架 Why are we fighting?
我们还没吃午饭 We didn't eat lunch!
我们只是饿了 We're just hangry.
自从夏仔和小酷消失后 Ever since Shag and Scoob disappeared,
再也没有人会在午饭时 there's been no one to feed us
给我们投喂怪味三明治了 ridiculous sandwiches at lunch.
我想他们了 I miss them.
我也想它们了 那顶上的小腌菜简直一绝 Oh, me, too. Those little pickles on top are the best.
不 我说的是人 不是想三明治 No! The guys, not the sandwiches.
我也想他俩了 Aw, I miss them, too.
准备好了没 Ready?
好了 Ready!
好了 夏奇 拍吧 Okay, Shaggy, take the picture.
快点拍吧 我脸都笑僵了 Hurry up and take it. This hurts my face.
夏奇 你开的是录像模式 Shaggy, you have it on video.
不好意思啦 Oops! Sorry.
天啊 史酷比和夏奇 Jinkies! Scooby and Shaggy
是被蓝鹰侠他们带走的 are with Blue Falcon?
对啊 Of course.
蓝光一亮 直接吸走了 Blue light, beamed up.
典型的猎鹰之怒啊 That's the Falcon Fury.
你是怎么做到这么了解这些超级英雄 How do you know so much about superheroes
却对米制一窍不通的 and so little about the metric system?
因为我是美国男人 Because I'm an American man.
看到他们很好我就放心了 Oh, I'm so happy they're okay.
不是吧 Oh, no.
靠边停车 Pull over.
真要命 Oh, boy.
好了伙计们 我来跟他聊 Okay, guys. Let me do the talking.
我见警察的次数有至少六次了 I've seen Cops at least six times.
所以我知道该说些什么 So, I know exactly what to say.
晚上好 警官 Good evening, Officer...
弗莱德 说话啊 Fred, say something!
你好啊 Hi.
孩子们 知不知道你们刚刚开得有多快 Do you kids have any idea how fast you were going?
是不是快得不得了 Was it, uh, too fast?
一个很有趣的故事 警官 Funny story, Officer.
我们正赶时间去抓捕一个 We were rushing to capture this evil villain
曾试图杀害我们朋友的坏蛋呢 who we thought was trying to kill our friends.
从车里出来 Uh huh. Step out of the vehicle.
全部人 All of you.
你必须要相信我们 警官 You've gotta believe us, Officer.
这个人非常危险 This guy is really dangerous.
危险 Ooh, dangerous.
听起来他像个 Sounds like he's a...
帅气的人 handsome guy.
不 不 大蒜鼻 驴脸 Oh, no, no. Bulbous nose. Huge chin.
但是是帅气的 就像杰拉德德帕迪约 Yeah, but in a cool way, like Grard Depardieu.
不是 是非常恶心的 No, in a super gross way.
就像一只老鼠和一堆头发的结合 Like a rat and a mound of hair had a baby.
岂有此理 How dare you!
迪克达斯特里 Dick Dastardly!
我现在五味杂陈 I have so many mixed feelings.
你怎么找到我们的 How did you find us?
我刚刚好得到了内部消息 Oh, let's just say I had insider information.
你有权保持沉默 You have the right to remain silent.
你们说的关于我长相的每一个字 And everything you said about my face...
都会被用来呈堂证供 ...will be used against you in a court of claw!
你觉得这套制服显得我耳朵大吗 Does this make my ears look big?
看起来它让你很自大 Makes your ego look big.
你刚刚说什么 What did you say?
我说 很好 你看起来不错 I said, uh, fine. You look, uh, fine.
听起来你说的是"自大" It sounded like you said "ego."
没有 一定是你的脑袋在乱想 Nope. Must be in your head.
你硕大的 膨胀的脑袋 Hmm. Your giant, inflated head.
什么 没什么 What? Nothing.
史酷比 我们需要你的帮助 Scooby! We need you!
他不脱掉面具的时候 As far as masks go,
我得说 她非常辣 I gotta say, she was pretty hot.
弗莱德 集中注意力 Fred, focus.
我们得想办法联系史酷比和夏奇 We've got to find a way to contact Scooby and Shaggy.
这是我最后一个发夹了 There goes the last bobby pin.
达芙妮 你干什么呢 Daphne, what are you doing?
如果史酷比和夏奇在这里的话 If Scooby and Shaggy were here,
他们可能会无意中坐在有机关的椅子上 they would accidentally sit on a rigged chair,
或者不小心头撞在了墙上 or bump their heads against a wall
然后打开了一个逃生秘密隧道 and it would open a secret passage out of here.
这两个傻蛋确实出人意料的有用 They are surprisingly effective goofballs.
可怜的小东西 Aw. Poor little thing.
达芙 他不是我们这边的 Uh, Daph, he's not on our side.
你需要帮助吗 Do you need help?
别担心 我想帮你 It's okay. I want to help you.
好点儿了吗 Better?
别客气 Aw, you're welcne.
你觉得你能帮我们离开这儿吗 小家伙 Do you think you can help us get out of here, little buddy?
酷毙了 Cool.
现在 告诉我最后一个头骨在哪儿 Now, reveal the final skull to me.
马上就要重聚了 Your reunion is nigh!
我的心愿触手可及 My heart's desire is within reach!
梅西克山
完美 找到了 Perfect. We have it!
设定到梅西克山的航线 Set a course for Messick Mountain!
梅西克山 Messick Mountain?
我们不能让他先到那儿 We can't let him get there first.
我们得提醒蓝鹰侠 We have to warn Blue Falcon.
那有通讯设备 Huh? There's a cnmunications device.
我看看我能不能找到进入 I'm gonna see if I can find a backdoor
蓝鹰侠通讯系统的后门 into Blue Falcon's cnms,
但是我完全不知道我在修整什么 but I have no idea what I'm patching into.
我已将搜索范围缩小到了11个疑似地点 I've narrowed my search down to 11 possible hot spots.
那是一个火山 Oh. That one is a volcano.
十个了 Ten possible hot spots.
我们需要搜索 We need to search...
我突然感觉很朋克 I suddenly feel funky.
我进来了 我被黑了 And I'm in. I've been hacked.
机械犬 紧急情况 Dynomutt! Emergency.
蓝鹰侠 进来 蓝鹰侠 Blue Falcon, cne in, Blue Falcon!
重复 紧急情况 I repeat, this is an emergency.
千万别看我的搜索历史 Stay out of my search history.
我的名字是维尔玛丁克利 My name is Velma Dinkley.
谁会给自己小孩起"维尔玛"啊 Who names their kid Velma?
我们被迪克达斯特里囚禁了 We are prisoners of Dick Dastardly!
天啊 你们在哪 Yikes! Where are you?
我不知道 但是我们正要出发前往 I don't know, but we're heading towards
一个叫梅西克山的地方 a place called Messick Mountain.
那里接近第三个疑似地点 That's close to a possible third hot spot!
没错 That's it!
那个头骨一定在山下 The skull must be beneath the mountain!
真是失礼呢 That was unpleasant.
听到吗 史酷比和夏奇在哪里 Hello? Hello? Where are Scooby and Shaggy?
有人吗 听得到吗 Hello? Hello!
没信号了 维尔玛 We lost the signal. Velma?
看看 Check it.
是一把锁 但是去哪的呢 That's a lock. But to where?
通往地下世界的大门 The Gates to the Underworld.
这下全说得通了 It all makes sense now.
我的天 严肃脸出现了 Oh, boy. That's the serious face.
看到那张脸意味着咱有麻烦了 We always get in trouble after that face.
亚历山大大帝和佩里塔斯征服了世界 Alexander the Great and Peritas conquered the world
修建了大门保护他们的财富 and built the gates to protect their enormous treasure.
那就是那把锁的用处 That's where the lock cnes in.
只有亚历山大或者佩里塔斯可以打开它 Only Alexander or Peritas can unlock it.
或他们的后裔 Or one of their descendants.
达斯特里想要利用史酷比 Dastardly's going to use Scooby
打开通往地下世界的大门 to unlock the Gates to the Underworld.
所以呢 之后会发生什么 So what? What happens then?
意味着所有地狱的大门将被打开 Then all hell breaks loose. Literally.
那些大门的后面可不止有宝藏 There's more than treasure behind those gates.
我的老天呀 [维尔玛经常说的台词] Oh, jinkies.
怎么了 抱歉 得有人说这句呀 What? I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Someone had to say it.
看那边 Look over there.
"马特利" "Muttley."
把那放下 Put that down!
你们没有资格来这里 神秘白痴们 You have no right to be in here, Mystery Morons.
是神秘有限公司 It's Mystery Inc.
弗莱德 他知道 Yeah, Fred. He knows.
马特利是谁 Who is Muttley?
马特利曾是我的伙伴 Muttley was my partner...
我的犯罪同伙 my criminal co conspirator.
直到 直到 Until... Until...
我打开了一扇通往地下世界的后门 I opened a portal, a backdoor to the underworld.
那扇门后一片金光闪闪 And through it, a glowing gold vision.
在我就要进入的时候 As I was about to enter,
马特利坚持想自己探险 Muttley insisted on taking the risk himself.
滋滋噜噜 Rasm Frasm.
忘恩负义 Ingrate.
我恳求他 I pleaded with him,
"马特利 请不要这样做" "Muttley, please don't do this."
但是 那只自负的狗不肯听 But no. The flatulent fleabag wouldn't listen to reason.
乖孩子 马特利 带上它 Good boy, Muttley. Bring it!
出来 来啊 Yes, yes, cne on.
但是那是一张单程票 But that ticket was a one way trip.
马特利 Muttley?
即使我打开了无数个入口 Even if I'd opened a billion portals,
他再没能回来 he could never cne back.
马特利 Muttley!
快从那里出来 Get out of there!
马特利 马特利 Muttley! Muttley!
因为马特利不是那把钥匙 Because Muttley isn't the key.
把他们带回监狱 Return them to their cell.
拜托 达斯特里 Please, Dastardly,
如果你打开那些大门 你将 if you unlock those gates, you'll...
这位可怜的海姆斯沃斯和我待在一起 Poor man's Hemsworth stays with me.
不行 岂有此理 No. How dare you?
等等 克里斯还是利亚姆 Wait. Chris or Liam?
你要他干什么 What are you doing with him?
我和这个弗雷迪有个宏伟的计划呢 Oh, I have grand plans for Freddie boy.
我在提取头骨的特征 I'm picking up the skull signature.
锁定 Locking on.
这套制服非常非常棒 对吧 These suits are incredible, right?
相当棒 Yeah!
藏拙显优 Accentuates the good stuff, hides the flaws.
我爱死它了 I love it.
各位 屁股坐在座位上 I wanna see cheeks to seats, people.
安全带启动 Straps activated.
但我的屁屁还没坐好 But my cheeks still need a seat!
我们出发 Here we go!
夏奇 你在干什么 Shaggy, what are you doing?
不要这么近 Not so close.
我们就要靠近了 We're about to get closer.
娣娣 我建议我们 踩油门 Dee Dee, I advise we... Punch it!
地热通风口出来的热气 Wow. The heat from the geothermal vents
创造了一个完全独立的生态系统 is creating a cnpletely unique ecosystem.
大概是中生代时期 Which appears to be Mesozoic.
快降落 娣娣 Just land the ship, Dee Dee!
猎鹰部队 祝好运 Okay, Falcon Force. Good luck.
把那个头骨带回来 Bring back that skull.
史酷比和我在船上等你们 Scooby and I will stay on the ship.
船上非常安全 You know, where it's safe and secure.
伙计 史酷比和我们一起最安全 Dude, I'm pretty sure Scooby is gonna be safest with us.
我们可是超级英雄啊 We're literally superheroes.
不是 你没懂我的意思 No, you don't get it.
我们就是小鸡仔 而且我们俩一直在一起 We're chickens and we always stick together,
所以我们要待在这里 so we're staying here.
小酷 Scoob?
不管达斯特里的计划是什么 Scoob's clearly important
史酷比都必不可少 我们需要他 to whatever Dastardly's got planned. We need him.
是的 我就是那把钥匙 Yeah. I'm the key.
钥匙 你不是什么钥匙 The key? You're not the key.
你是我最好的朋友 You're my best friend.
至少我一直以为你是 At least I thought you were
直到你扔掉你的项圈 until you whipped off your collar.
我扔的吗 你冲我点头了 My collar? You gave me the nod.
但是我没有想到你真的会换掉它 But I didn't think you'd really do it.
跟我们来就好 Just cne with us.
"我们" 现在你和他们是"我们" "Us"? You're an "us" now?
那我们俩呢 Well, what happened to us us?
鲁奇 Raggy.
你得选择一个了 You need to choose.
现在 我要待在船上 Now, I'm staying on the ship.
你是要和我一起 还是和他们一起走 Are you staying with me, or going with them?
这不公平 That's not fair.
快选 Choose.
我从没想过我会说这样的话 I never thought I'd say this,
但西蒙考威尔是对的 你不能指望友谊 but Simon Cowell was right. You can't count on friendship.
你知道吗 西蒙考威尔一直都是对的 You know what? Simon Cowell is always right.
他给了世界凯莉克拉克森 He gave the world Kelly Clarkson.
这还不能说明问题吗 I mean, how much proof do you need?
伙计 分手很残酷 Hey, man, that breakup was brutal.
夏奇真的过分了 All right, Shaggy was totally out of line.
我们以前从来没有吵过架 We've never had a fight before.
布里安 Brian!
少说话 多走路 Less talk, more walk!
你看 我和机械屁屁之间也有同样的问题 See? I'm dealing with the same thing with Dynobutt.
他总是控制着我 He's constantly riding me.
他希望我能变得和我父亲一样 可我不是 He expects me to be just like my dad, and I'm not.
不 你当然不是 No, you're not.
我需要一个瞬间 一个闪光的英雄瞬间 All I need is a moment. A hero moment.
来向他和世界证明我可以 To prove to him and the world that I can do this.
也许我们都需要 Maybe we both do.
这玩意儿还是不能用 This thing still isn't working.
机械犬 有什么发现吗 Dyno, what do you got?
啥屁也没 I got bupkis.
我们有史酷比 谁还听科技的鬼话 Who needs your techno malarkey when we got this guy?
让真正的狗发挥它的嗅觉本领吧 Now, let's let the real dog sniff out this bone.
闻到了 Got it!
祝你们吊车尾愉快 Have fun being last!
你干什么呢 What are you doing?
鲁奇都会抱着我的 Huh. Raggy's never missed.
你们好 Hello!
你的小脑袋很可能听不懂我说话 Your tiny little brains probably can't understand me.
所以 我会慢慢说 So, I will speak slowly,
让你们能感受到 so that you may process
我腔调里对你们的欢迎 the welcning tones of my voice.
我们完全听得懂呀 Uh, we understand you perfectly.
是这样吗 没有不敬的意思 Oh, word? No disrespect.
所以是什么把你们带到神秘岛的 So, what brings you guys to Mystery Island?
我们来找一个头骨 We're looking for a skull.
它大概这么高 Yeah, it's about yea high,
有很多尖牙利齿 and full of sharp, pointy teeth.
你是说斯拉胡普吗 You mean a slaghoople?
没错 Um, sure.
你们怎么不早说 跟我来 Why didn't you say so? Follow me.
小心翼龙在你们头上拉屎 And mind the pterodactyl droppings.
但如果真被砸到了 擦一擦吸收一下吧 But if you get some on you, rub it in.
就像润肤乳一样 It's just like lotion.
我永远不会离开你 不管发生什么 I will never leave you. No matter what.
弗莱德 Fred?
夏奇 弗莱德 Shaggy? Fred!
夏奇 Shaggy!
等等 你怎么来的 Wait, how'd you get here?
达芙妮和维尔玛去哪了 Where are Daphne and Velma?
达斯特里绑架了我们 Dastardly kidnapped us
把我们关在他超级棒的飞船里 and was holding us captive on his super awesome airship.
天呐 他的飞船真的很酷 Jeez, that thing is cool.
别管这个了 But never mind that.
史酷比杜去哪了 他被带走了吗 Where's Scooby Doo? Has he been taken?
没有 他和他的新"英雄"朋友们在一起 No. He's with his new "hero" friends.
我们暂时分开了 你错过了很多 We're on a break. You've missed a lot.
夏奇 史酷比杜有大麻烦了 Shaggy, Scooby Doo is in grave danger.
达斯特里现在在来这的路上 Dastardly's on his way here right now,
他没抓住史酷比杜是不会停手的 and he won't stop until he gets him.
达斯特里吗 我们不能让他得逞 Dastardly? We can't let that happen.
没错 现在带我去找史酷比杜 Exactly! Now, take me to Scooby Doo.
结果事实是 As it turns out,
我根本不是迅猛龙的父亲 I wasn't even the velociraptor's father.
不管怎样 斯拉胡普就在那 Anyhoo, there it is. The slaghoople.
布里安 我们找到了最后一个头骨 Brian, we found the last skull.
任务完成 Mission accnplished.
你能搭把手帮我们把它抬走吗 Now, if you would give us a hand carrying it out,
我们要带它回我们的飞船上 we'll take it back to our jet.
带走斯拉胡普的唯一方式 The only way to take the slaghoople
就是在对决中击败守护者 is to defeat the protector in battle.
也就是我 And that's me.
你 You?
史酷比 我的英雄时刻来了 Scooby, this is it. It's my hero moment.
我能把这小个子打出屎来 I can totally pound the crap out of this little guy.
听起来不是很英雄 Doesn't sound heroic.
来吧 Hey, you're on,
但我觉得你需要一些朋友 but I think you're gonna need a few friends.
我有一些朋友 Oh, I've got friends.
他们也很想看一场精彩演出 And they do like a good show.
现在 让我们开始这场较量吧 All right now. Let's get our fight on!
来吧 小个子 Come at me, little man.
小 Little?
你刚刚说我小吗 Did you just call me little?
没 他说大 No. He said big.
我是说你小了 侏儒 I did call you little, pipsqueak.
他说大家伙 He said big squeak.
你可以叫我 You can call me...
山洞人队长 Captain Caveman!
我知道我个子很小 这都怪我的脑垂体 I know I'm small. It's a pituitary thing.
你们满意我的表演吗 Are you not entertained?
布里安 我们出手吧 Brian! Come on.
机械犬是对的 Dynomutt is right.
我不像我的父亲 I'm not my dad.
史酷比 快帮忙 Scooby, help!
我该怎么办 What do I do?
用你制服上的装备 Use the suit thingies.
谁是你们的队长 Who's your captain?
山洞人队长 Captain Caveman!
你做得很棒 Wow, you're doing great.
我差点都对你心生怜悯了 I almost hate to do this to you.
旋转致胜 Spin it to win it.
我的鲁奇在哪里 I want my Raggy!
你找机会拿头骨 You make a break for the skull.
我去救布里安和史酷比 I'll go pick up Brian and Scooby.
明白 On it.
离它远点 Leave him alone.
我爱挑战 就像我爱恐龙蛋一样 I love a challenge like I love dinosaur eggs.
太轻松了 Over easy.
小心 Uh... Look out!
哎哟 这些轮子还挺酷的 Dang, those are some dope wheels.
不管那些轮子是什么 Whatever wheels are!
史酷比 鲁奇 Scooby! Raggy?
你怎么来这的 不 让我先说 How'd you get here? No, let me go first.
小酷 Scoob...
那辆破货车是从哪来的 Where did that anachronistic van cne from?
弗莱德把它带来了 但这不重要 Fred brought it, but that's not important.
他是怎么把那辆货车带到 How'd he get the van to a prehistoric world
被深埋在北极下的史前世界的 hidden miles beneath the North Pole?
我不懂 你得问弗莱德 I don't know. Why don't you ask Fred...
谁是弗莱德 Who's Fred?
现在 我得 你认错人了 ...right now, I need to... Not me.
迪克达斯特里 Dick Dastardly!
正是在下 That's right.
你愚蠢的朋友们 Your foolish friend
把我直接带到你面前 led me straight to you.
哦不 Oh, no.
先走一步 我还有个宝贝要带走呢 If you will excuse me, I have a treasure to collect.
鲁奇 Raggy!
史酷比 Scooby!
我差点忘了把这些垃圾丢下去 Oh, and I almost forgot to take out the rubbish.
接得好 Whoa, nice catch! Ahhh!
过得咋样 What's up?
雅典见 See you all in Athens.
哦 你们见不到我 Oh! No, you won't.
因为离开这的唯一方式就是坐飞船 Because the only way out is with a jet.
好在我们还有一架 Well, good thing we have one.
你们现在还有吗 Oh, do you now?
他说话的样子有点不对劲 There's something about the way he said,
他说"你们有吗"然后笑的样子 "Do you?" and then laughed
让我觉得他对我们的飞船做了些什么 that makes me think he did something to our ship.
真讨厌我是对的 I hate it when I'm right.
还好这不经常发生 We're lucky it doesn't happen often.
主引擎被弄坏了 The primary engine is destroyed.
推进器完好无损 The thrusters are intact,
但它们太小了 发动不了飞船 but they're way too small to launch the ship.
所以我们被困在这了吗 So, we're stuck here?
如果你的小兄弟 Well, maybe if your little buddy
没有把坏蛋直接带过来的话 didn't lead the bad guy right to us...
离夏奇远点 Leave Shaggy alone.
没错 什么样的英雄用别人的错误甩锅呢 Yeah, what kind of hero blames other people for his problems?
就是布里安了 Meet Brian.
闭上你的狗嘴 Hey, you shut your dog face.
你才闭上你的人嘴 You shut your face face.
因为你 史酷比杜坐上了 Because of you, Scooby Doo has a first class ticket
去狗末世界的头等舱 to the dogpocalypse.
别拿你的手指对着我 Don't you point your finger at me.
别拿两根手指对着我 Don't double point your finger at me.
我偏要拿三根手指对着你 Maybe I'll triple finger point at you.
那我就得拿四根手指对着你了 Then obviously I'm gonna quadruple finger point at you.
你来呀 不自量力 Ha! That's just a wave, dipstick.
放开他 Hey, get off of him.
他是先挑事的那一个 He's the one that started it!
该死的大男子气概 Toxic masculinity.
停 停下来 你们都停下来 Stop! Stop it, all of you!
是我的错 怪我 It's my fault. I'm to blame.
我让我的嫉妒把我和史酷比分开了 I let my own jealousy break me and Scooby up.
我怕他有了新制服和新团队之后 I was afraid that with his new suit and his new team,
情况会发生改变 things were gonna change.
情况也确实改变了 And they did change.
但那啥 没事的 人们会成长 But, like, that's okay. People can grow.
但不意味着我们要分道扬镳 But it doesn't mean that we're growing apart.
因为有一件事永远不会改变 Because the one thing that will never change
那就是史酷比杜是我最好的朋友 is that Scooby Doo is my best friend.
十年之前 Ten years ago,
一个小男孩对一只走丢的小狗发誓 a little boy made a promise to a stray puppy
说他永远不会离开他 不管发生什么 that he'd never leave him, no matter what.
我会一直信守我的诺言 And I'm gonna keep that promise.
现在 是时候让我们阻止那个大胡子坏蛋 Now, it's time we stop this mustachioed menace
打开地下通道的大门 from opening the gates to the underpass...
是地下世界 Underworld.
阻止他唤醒那条吓人的抵御犬 And letting loose the fearsome sippy cup.
是地狱犬 所以 你们怎么看 Cerberus. So, what do you say
我们从中土出去 侵权警告 we get out of Middle earth... Copyright infringement.
然后救出那个爱吃零食的 ...and go get my always snacking,
从不缺席 经常打盹的狗狗回来 never lacking, often napping dog back!
谁要和我一起 Who's with me?
我们都和你一起 We are!
那我们就出发吧 Let's do this.
我要那个 谢谢你 That one! Thank you!
妈妈 Momma!
爹地 那东西是什么 Dad! What is that thing?
我已经等待 Oh, I've waited!
我等这一刻已经许久了 I've waited and waited for this very moment!
把你的爪子给我 Give me your paw.
不 怎么回事 No! What?
真是阴魂不散 Back again like a bad oyster.
伙计们 超自然传送 目标正前方 Guys, supernatural transformation dead ahead.
我以为你那些弱鸡朋友们 I thought you mewling millennials
已经彻底完蛋了 were done for good!
把那些鹰什么的呆瓜给我打下来 Destroy those falcon fools!
太棒了 不 Yes! No!
不 No!
我告诉过你 I told you,
你是这个世界上最重要的狗狗 you were the most important dog in the world.
现在让我给你展示为什么 Now let me show you why.
狗爪子完美对上了 And the slipper fits.
成功了 It's happening!
终于要成功了 It's finally happening!
比我想象的还要大一点 Little more than I bargained for.
如果我是你 我会马上跑的 If I were you, I'd run!
怪物 Monster!
快点 爹地 Hurry! Daddy!
你们还活着 You guys are alive!
史酷比杜 Scooby Doo!
史酷比 Scooby!
谢天谢地 咱们又重聚在一起了 Oh, thank goodness! The gang's finally back together.
兄弟 我从来没有想 我懂的 我也是 Buddy, I never meant to... I know. Me neither.
好了 All right.
是时候把那只三头猎狗送回原来的地方了 Time to take that 3 headed hound down to the pound.
大家一起吗 Is everyone accounted for?
今天的有氧运动有点多了 Whew. Well, that was my cardio for the day.
机械犬 你救了我们 Dynomutt, you saved us.
没错 谢谢你 Yeah, thank you!
太棒了 机械犬 Yes, Dynomutt!
终于 我的宝藏 At long last, my treasure!
哦 不 Oh, no.
我太迟了 I'm too late.
我努力寻找了好多年 我的朋友 I've been searching for years, my friend.
但我还是没赶上 But I didn't make it in time.
对不起 I'm sorry.
对 对不起 I'm so, so sorry.
还有好多事情 There are so many things
我们没能一起去做 we never got to do together.
你还活着 You're alive?
你还活着 You're alive!
你这只坏狗 你怎么能这样对我 You cantankerous canine. How could you do that to me?
滋滋噜噜 Rasm Frasm.
停 我没开玩笑 停下来 Stop! I'm not joking! Stop!
我 Oh! I...
我没法生气 I can't stay mad.
你还活着 You're alive!
所以 这是地狱犬 So, that's Cerberus.
我们不能让它进到城区里 We've got to stop him before he gets into the city.
那啥 该怎么办 Like, how?
我们与怪兽战斗这么长时间了 We fight monsters all the time.
还记得在闹鬼水族馆的幻影海贼吗 Remember the phantom sea squid at the haunted aquarium?
那其实就是一个地产开发商 That was a real estate developer
弄了几个闪光灯和音效机器 with a couple of flashlights and a sound effects machine.
这次可是真的鬼呀 对吧 弗莱德 This is the real deal. Right, Fred?
弗莱德 Fred?
弗莱德哪去了 Where's Fred?
你也该复仇了 You shall be avenged.
为了我的神秘猎车 For the Mystery Machine!
他在反击 He's just attacking.
那我们是不是也该去反击了 I mean, are we supposed to be attacking?
弗莱德 快点 抓紧 跑啊 Fred! Come on. Hurry! Run!
抱歉 伙计们 千万别弄坏一个男人的车 Sorry, gang. Never mess with another man's vehicle.
我们需要一个计划 We need a plan.
好的 维尔玛和弗莱德 你们去门那里 Okay, like, Velma and Fred, you get to the gate
弄清楚怎么关上它 and, uh, figure out how to close it.
我们来吸引地狱犬 And we'll distract Cerberus.
好主意啊 Great idea, guys.
棒极了 That was awesome!
很聪明 Smart.
是的 我们经历了很多了 Yeah, we've been through a lot.
我们成长了 We've grown.
布里安 Brian!
跑 跑 跑 快跑 Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
就是现在 维尔玛 Now, Velma!
我们走 Let's go!
我们该怎么办 What do we do?
可能他想要史酷比饼干 Maybe he wants a Scooby Snack?
我没有史酷比饼干 I don't have any Scooby Snacks.
我总会带着一片的 I always have a spare.
抱歉 Sorry.
这就是为什么我还会带着另一块 And that's why I always have a spare spare.
史酷比 Scooby!
我实在忍不住 I'm so weak.
好狗狗 Nice doggy.
让我来 I got this.
小心啊 Look out!
你还好吗 小东西 Are you okay, little guy?
布里安 你在这干啥呢 Brian, what are you doing back here?
给我爸打电话 I'm calling my dad.
你不需要你爸爸的 You don't need your dad.
不 我需要 他才是超级英雄 Yes, I do, all right? He's the hero.
我不是 我没法打赢它 I'm not. I can't win this.
那又怎么样 看看史酷比和夏奇 So what? Look at Scooby and Shaggy!
他们很害怕 但他们还在想办法搞定它 They're terrified, and they're taking on Cerberus!
我好害怕 I'm terrified!
为什么我们来搞定它啊 Why are we taking on Cerberus?
好吧 用他们独特的方法 Well, in their own unique way.
所以你是说英雄也会感到害怕 So you're saying it's heroic to be scared,
有时候甚至会丢掉性命 and even to lose sometimes?
兄弟 就是现在 Dude, this is it!
这是我的英雄时刻 我真正的英雄时刻 This is my hero moment, my real hero moment.
这也是我的英雄时刻 And it's my moment, too.
我的工作就是帮助你 My job is to have your back.
所以你说呢 蓝鹰侠 So what do you say, Blue Falcon?
好吧 我哭了 Okay, now I'm crying.
机械犬 Dyno!
史酷比和夏奇要变成狗粮了 Scooby and Shaggy are about to be puppy chow.
是时候展开你的翅膀飞翔了 It's time for you to spread your wings and fly.
你说得对 You're right.
这身衣服让我看起来是个英雄 This suit just makes me a hero on the outside.
是时候成为真正的英雄了 在这里 It's time to tap into the hero. In here.
你知道这身衣服是真有翅膀的对吧 You know your suit has actual wings and can fly, right?
对 有翅膀 Oh, right. The wings!
开始吧 Let's do this!
我刚飞起来有点小激动 I got a little too excited on the takeoff.
这边史酷比杜 This way, Scooby Doo!
地狱犬 Oh, Cerberus.
看这 小狗狗 Here, poochie boy.
做超级英雄挺有趣的 This superhero stuff is fun!
史酷比 Scooby!
我接住你了 I got you.
再见啦 傻瓜们 Farewell, fools!
拜拜 傻蛋们 Sayonara, suckers!
达斯特里 Dastardly!
我们有钱了 We're rich!
滋滋噜噜 金钱浴 Rasm Frasm. Money bath!
他的老朋友回来了 Aw. He got his friend back.
达芙妮 集中注意力 Daphne, focus.
我要是拿了达斯特里船上的那张线索就好了 I wish I had that clue from Dastardly's ship.
你是要这个吗 You mean this thing?
你是一直都揣着它呢吗 Are you telling me you had that the whole time?
迟来的好过没有呀 Better late than never!
这太棒了 This is awesome!
太棒了 他们牵制住了它 Oh, good. They got him distracted.
小家伙 Hey, little guy.
还记得在保龄馆 Remember at the bowling alley
你变成的那个东西吗 when you transformed into that thing?
不不不 不是这个吓人的 No. No, no, no. Not that scary thing.
看上去像一个谜语 Huh. Looks like a riddle.
或者是个预言 Or a prophecy?
"两位好兄弟建起通往人间的桥梁 "Two brothers bridge the earthly void.
一个男人 一条狗 钥匙生效" One man, one dog. The key employed."
"一个开门 两个关门 "One to open, two to close,
他们的友谊长存" a pair whose friendship forever grows."
对了 一个人开门 两个人关门 That's it! It takes one to open but two to lock.
好吧 在变成蝎子之前 Okay. Before the creepy scorpion
但是在变成吓人的球瓶之后 but after the scary pin.
对对对 就是这个 Yeah. Yeah, that's it!
但还有代价 But there's a catch.
来了 我们要把地狱犬吸引到的大门附近 Incning! We've gotta get Cerberus closer to the gate!
明白 On it!
这 小狗狗 Here, doggy, doggy, doggy.
兄弟 我们刚刚好像拯救了世界[保龄球术语 打二球] Man, looks like we just spared the world!
保龄球双关呢 Bowling puns.
这是我们的风格 This is so us.
好啦 所以我们怎么锁住那只狗狗呢 Okay, so how do we lock that puppy up?
怎么了 What?
你们其中一个要在外面关上门 One of you has to hold the gates shut here...
而另一个要则在里面上锁 While one of you locks them from inside the Underworld.
什么 不 What? No!
肯定还有其它办法的 对吧 维尔玛 There has to be another way. Right, Velma?
亚历山大大帝建造的这个门 Alexander the Great built these gates
只有他和他的狗佩里塔斯才能锁上 to be locked only by him and his dog Peritas.
作为佩里塔斯最后的后裔 As the last descendant of Peritas,
史酷比必须这样做 Scooby has to do it.
但是那预言说他必须要他最好的朋友帮助 But the prophecy says he needs his best friend to help him.
那就是你 夏奇 That's you, Shaggy.
没有其他办法了 我就是那把钥匙 There's no other way. I'm the key.
我去 I'll go.
上面之说我们其中之一要在里面 It says one of us had to be on the inside,
但没说是哪一个 but it doesn't say which one.
不 No!
兄弟 在我们小时候 是你拯救了我 Buddy, back when we were kids, you saved me.
现在轮到我了 Now it's my turn.
不 别 鲁奇 等等 No. Don't. Raggy, wait!
不 No!
鲁奇 Raggy.
小酷 你是我遇到过的最好的朋友 Scoob. You're the best friend I could ever ask for.
你永远都是 And you always will be.
鲁奇 Raggy.
我们是不是忘了什么 Are we missing something?
"友谊长存" "A pair whose friendship forever grows."
会不会有其它的意思 Could it mean something else?
我认为那说的是小酷和夏奇之间的友谊 I think it means that Scoob and Shaggy's friendship
长久不变无论他们是否在一起 will live on whether they're together or not.
但是 But...
为什么亚历山大要建造一个门 ...why would Alexander make a gate
让他和他最后的朋友永久分离 that would separate him from his best friend forever?
他肯定有其它办法 He must have built a way out.
伙计们 Uh... Guys.
是亚历山大大帝 It's Alexander the Great.
看这个碑文 是给他的信息 Look at this inscription. It's a message from him.
"我们的关系绝会不会破裂和扭曲" "Our bond will never break or bend..."
"所以 朋友 是时候回家了" "So, my friend, it's time to return to your home."
史酷比应该可以试试 Maybe Scooby should give it a try.
鲁奇 你答应过我你绝不会离开 Raggy, you promised you'd never leave.
回家吧 Come home.
鲁奇 Raggy?
天啊 Zoinks!
也许友谊真的能拯救大局呢 I guess friendship really did save the day.
鲁奇 Raggy!
史酷比杜 Scooby Doo!
我爱你们 I love you guys!
你真是吓我们一跳 夏奇 You gave us quite a scare, Shaggy.
一个三头的怪物 Well, it takes more than a 3 headed monster
可无法让我和我最好的朋友分离 to keep me away from my best bud.
强壮 同情 机智 Tank, empath, brain.
我终于弄明白了你们是什么了 I finally figured out what you guys are.
你们是神秘公司的核心 You're the heart of Mystery, Inc.
抱歉 铁舌头 该好好考虑考虑的 Sorry. Metal tongue. Shoulda thought that through.
把我放下来 你个叛徒 Put me down, you traitorous tin cans!
滋滋噜噜 该死的机器人 Rasm Frasm. Stupid robots.
该为你的罪行付出代价了 迪克达斯特里 Time to pay for your crimes, Dick Dastardly.
是吗 Or is it?
西蒙考威尔 Simon Cowell?
这装得还真挺像 Wow, that is a solid impersonation.
谢谢 Thank you.
中学参演歌剧《猫》的时候 I also played Rum Tum Tugger
我还扮过若腾塔格 in my secondary school's production of Cats.
这说不通啊 This makes no sense.
他怎么会有时间 How could he have time to judge
既评论世界最大的选秀节目 the world's greatest talent shows
又同时建造了一艘巨大的飞船 and build a giant airship?
迪克达斯特里 Dick Dastardly?
倒霉 没人会看出二次伪装的了 Drat. No one ever goes for the double unmasking.
你俩跟我们走 You are cning with us.
我会成功的 I would've gotten away with it
要不是你们这些 if it weren't for you
半路插进来的强盗 mismatched meddling miscreants!
恭喜 你俩 Congratulations, you two.
你们刚刚拯救了世界 You just saved the world.
你们感觉怎么样 How do you feel?
饿了 Hungry.
太完美了 Oh, man. It's perfect.
等会 夏奇 你雇的DJ呢 Wait, Shaggy, where's the DJ you hired?
那啥 他们等会就来 Like, they'll be here any minute.
"他们" "They"?
惊喜吧 Surprise!
我们是不会错过你们的开业大典的 You know we wouldn't miss your grand opening.
DJ蓝鹰侠 DJ Blue Falcon!
这就是你该有的开场 And that is how you make an entrance.
干得漂亮 吉斯 Good job, Keith.
谢谢你 蓝鹰侠 Thank you, BF!
我很高兴你回来了 I'm so happy you're back.
知道吗 我为他骄傲 You know, I'm proud of him,
但他没有我们是不行的 but he couldn't have done this without us.
我知道 我必须得申请加薪了 I know. I am so gonna need a raise.
你好 Hello?
你好 是神秘公司吗 Hello, Mystery Inc.?
在圣佩德罗有神秘事件发生 There's been a mysterious sighting in San Pedro.
有群众看到一幻影金枪鱼拖着渔船 Residents report seeing a phantom tuna trawler
载着一名老船长的鬼魂 and the ghost of an old sea captain.
鬼魂 G g g ghost?
看来我们要出动了 Looks like we're on the case.
让我们搞定他吧 Let's hit it.
吸尘宝 帮我们看店哦 Hey, Dusty! Watch the shop, please.
怎么说 兄弟 What do you say, buddy?
让我们行动起来吧 Let's Scooby Dooby Doo it!
更多 英文动画 儿童英文电影字幕 可登录 nalihw.cn 阅读
