狮子王2:辛巴的荣耀 中英文双语台词


* Ingonyama nengw' enambala *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* Night *
* And the spirit of life *
* Calling * * Oh, oh, iyo *
* Mamela * * Oh, oh, iyo *
* Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke *
* Wait *
* There's no mountain too great *
* Hear the words and have faith * * Oh, oh, iyo *
* Oh, oh * * Oh, oh, iyo *
* Have faith * * Hela, hey mamela *
* Hela, hey mamela Hela, hey mamela, hela, hey mamela *
* He lives in you * * Hela, hey mamela *
* He lives in me * * Hela, hey mamela *
* He watches over * * Hela, hey mamela *
* Everything we see * * Hela, hey mamela *
* lnto the water * * Hela, hey mamela *
* lnto the truth * * Hela, hey mamela *
* In your reflection * * Hela, hey mamela *
* He lives in you * * lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* He lives in you *
* Hey, oh, yeah * * He lives in you *
* Hela, hey mamela *
* He lives in me * * Hela, hey mamela *
* He watches over *
* Everything we see * * Hela, hey mamela *
* lnto the water * * Hela, hey mamela *
* lnto the trees * * Hela, hey mamela *
* In your reflection *
* He lives in you *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala *
* lngonyama nengw' enambala * * He lives in you *
彭彭 看看这小家伙 Ah, Pumbaa, look at that little guy!
真是他老爸的翻版 A chip off the old block!
你也知道谁会来抚养他 And ya gotta know who's gonna raise him.
他父母? 对了 当然 His parents? Okay, sure. Get technical.
但说真的 谁要来教他真正重要的事情 But who's gonna teach him the really important stuff?
像是怎么打嗝 Like how to belch.
和怎么觅食 And dig for grubs.
老伙伴 我跟你说 这就象以前一样 I'm tellin' ya, buddy, it's gonna be like old times...
你 我和这小子 You, me, and the little guy.
这是个女孩 女孩 It is a girl. Girl.
女孩? Girl? Oy. Girl? Oh.
狮子王2:辛巴的荣耀
哇 Wow!
等等 Whoa.
你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊? Where do you think you're going in such a hurry?
爸... 放开我啦 Daddy! Let go.
我只是希望你小心一点 Well, I just want you to be careful.
琪拉雅 你听进去没有? 意外随时会发生 Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen.
你很可能会受伤或跌倒 还有一不小心就会迷路 You could easily get hurt "Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost."
还有 记住 And remember
我要你待在荣耀石范围里 片刻不离 片刻不离 I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times. "...at all times."
我知道 如果我看到陌生人 别和他们说话 I know. "And if I see any strangers, don't talk to them.
马上回家来 好 好 我能走了吗? Come straight home." Okay, okay. Can I go now?
拜托... Please? Mm hmm.
真爱耍宝 要听爸爸的话 琪拉雅 Very funny. Mind your father, Kiara.
好的 妈妈 离蛮荒之地远一点 Yes, Mom. And stay away from the outlands.
那里只有一群会暗箭伤人的 可怕的流放者 Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders.
沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们 Zazu's right. You can't turn your back on them.
真的? 为什么? Really? How cne?
好了 你只管去玩吧 Never mind. Just run along now.
但是 爸爸 我... 你将来就会了解的 去吧 But, Dad, l... You'll understand someday. Go on.
爸爸... Dad!
待在我替你做过记号的路上 And stay on the path I've marked for you.
辛巴 她让你想起了谁? Simba. Who does she remind you of, hmm?
嗯? 什么? 谁? Huh? What? Who?
她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样 She's just like you were when you were young.
没有错 你知道这会给我们带来什么危险? Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in?
你是说就象你以前一样吗? Uh! You mean the dangers you put us in.
她会没事的 She'll be fine.
丁满 彭彭 过来 Hey, Timon! Pumbaa! Come here.
早安 我的老大 Good morning, mon capitaine!
我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点 I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara.
你知道她很会乱跑的 You know she's bound to run off.
辛巴 放心 我们会象疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她 Don't worry, Simba, we're on her like stink on a warthog.
什么! 这是事实嘛 彭彭 接受吧 Hey! It's a hard truth, Pumbaa. Live with it.
两位 我就靠你们了 Guys, I'm counting on you.
每个石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机 Danger could be lurking behind every rock.
等等 回来啊 Hey! Wait! Come back.
我只是想玩啊 I just want to play.
伟大的猎人已经困住她的猎物了 The mighty hunter has cornered her prey.
哇... 好酷 Whoa! Cool.
是蛮荒之地耶 The outlands.
不知道那里有什么? I wonder what's out there.
别担心 琪拉雅 彭彭伯伯来了 Oh, don't worry, Kiara. Uncle Pumbaa's cnin'.
噢 不... 呃... Oh, no! Oh! Uh, uh...
我看看 嗨 辛巴 好消息是我们找到你的女儿了 Let's see. "Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter.
坏消息是... 有只疣猪压到她了 "The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her.
你有什么意见没有? Is there a problem with that?"
琪拉雅 琪拉雅 Kiara? Kiara?
彭彭 辛巴要你盯着她 不是压扁她 Pumbaa! Let me define "baby sitting."
抱歉 Sorry.
琪拉雅小公主 身为辛巴的女儿 Now, Princess Kiara, as Simba's daughter,
你知道不该单独跑这么远的 you know better than to go off all alone.
你可能会受伤 但是... You could have been hurt. Bu But...
受伤? 噢 辛巴会杀了我们的 Hurt? Oh, Simba would kill us!
你的背没伤到吧? 但是... You didn't slip a disk, did ya? Bu Bu...
发烧了吗? 刺到指甲了? 丁满... Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? Aah! Timon...
我曾刺到过 非常的痛 I had one once. Very painful.
非常折磨人 Excruciating.
亲爱的 你那细嫩的肌肤 应该远离太阳 Darling, with your cnplexion, you should stay out of the sun.
怎么? 你想增加皱纹? What? Do you wanna wrinkle?
拜托你们听我说好不好? Will somebody please just listen to me?
对不起 我没在听 公主 你刚才说什么? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Did you say something, Princess?
我不只是一个公主 那只是我身份的一部份 I'm not just a princess, you know. That's only half of who I am.
那另外一部份是什么? 呃 这个... 我... Oh, uh, who's the other half? Oh, well, l, uh, um...
趁你在想的时候 Well, while you're figuring it out,
来吃东西吧 let's eat!
虫子 Here we are! Grubs.
是白肉的一种 The other white meat.
而且蛋白质丰富 好恶心 And so high in protein. Eww! Gross!
不要? 你呢 猪大爷 No? How 'bout you, big boy
我爱虫子 不是喜欢 Ah! Love grubs. Not "like."
是爱 Love!
你怎么这样子啊 Oh! You always do that.
每次都是咬一口 然后又放回去 快把我逼疯了 You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back. It drives me crazy.
但是从外表没办法确定哪个是黏黏的 But you can't tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones.
黏黏的? 彭彭 我的猪大爷 Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent cnpadre,
是脆脆的虫子比较好吃 it's the crunchy ones that make the meal.
黏的 脆的 Slimy. Crunchy.
黏的 脆的 黏的 脆的 黏的 脆的 Slimy! Crunchy! Slimy! Crunchy! Slimy! Crunchy!
黏的 馅少 脆的 好吃 Slimy! Slimy! Less filling. Crunchy! Crunchy! Tastes good.
馅少 好吃 Less filling. Less filling. Tastes good. Tastes good.
你是谁? 荣耀王国的人? Who are you, pride lander?
你在干什么? 我爸爸说过 绝对不要背对着流放者 What are you doing? My father says to never turn your back on an outsider.
你总是听你爸爸的话吗? 才不 You always do what Daddy says? No!
一定是 你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝 Bet ya do! Bet you're Daddy's little girl.
流放者不需要任何人 An outsider doesn't need anybody.
我会照顾我自己 I take care of myself.
真的? Really?
好酷哦 Cool!
快跑 Run!
往这边 This way!
刚刚实在好险 That was a close one.
是啊 Yeah.
喔 嘿 我该怎么办? Whoa! Hey what about me?
我会引开他们 快跑啊 哎哟 I'll distract him! Run! Whoops!
小心啊 Look out!
快跑 Move it!
我成功了 我成功了 I did it! I did it!
老天哪 你看那牙齿有多大 Ho, man, did you see the size of those teeth?
他们那样... They were going, "Rr, rr, rr, rr."
他差一点就吃到我了 He just totally ate me up right there,
而我跳到他头上 然后狠狠地揍他 and I jumped on his head, and I popped him so good!
我们真的合作无间 We make such a good team!
而且你... 你真的好勇敢 And you... You were really brave.
是吗 你也很勇敢 Yeah? You were pretty brave too.
我叫做高孚 我是琪拉雅 My name's Kovu. I'm Kiara.
跑 我追 Tag! You're it!
跑 我追... 你跑啊 Tag! You're it! You're it!
怎么了 你跑 我追 懂吗 Hello? You run, I tag. Get it?
怎么了 你不知道怎么玩吗 What's the matter? Don't you know how to play?
吉娜 辛巴 Zira. Simba.
娜娜 吉娜 Nala. Zira.
丁满 彭彭 真好 现在我们互相都认识了 Timon, Pumbaa. Great! Now that we all know each other,
马上滚出我们的荣耀王国 你们的荣耀王国? Get out of our pride lands! Your pride lands?
这片土地属于刀疤 These lands belong to Scar.
我从荣耀王国把你驱逐出去了 I banished you from the pride lands.
现在 你和你的小狮子 快离开吧 Now, you and your young cub, get out!
你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧? Oh, haven't you met my son, Kovu?
他是刀疤亲选的继承人 He was hand chosen by Scar to follow in his paw prints,
也是我们这片土地上未来的国王 and becne king.
他才不是国王 而是一个毛头小子 Pfft! That's not a king. That's a fuzzy maraca.
高孚出生在 Kovu was the last born...
你把我们赶到蛮荒地之前 before you exiled us to the outlands,
在那儿 食物和水都比较少 where we have little food, less water.
你知道回荣耀王国的惩罚是什么 You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands.
这孩子并不知道 But the child does not!
然而 如果你急着要讨债的话 请便 However, if you need your pound of flesh, here.
带着他离开 Take him and get out.
这件事结束了 We're finished here.
不 辛巴 Oh, no, Simba.
才刚刚开始 We have barely begun.
再见 Bye.
再见 Bye.
辛巴 Simba?
琪拉雅 你以为你在干什么 Kiara, what did you think you were doing?
你今天可能会送命的 You could have been killed today.
但爸爸 我不是故意不听... But, Daddy, l I didn't mean to diso...
我告诉你这些是因为我爱你 I'm telling you this because I love you.
我并不想失去你 我知道 I don't want to lose you. I know.
如果你发生了什么事 我不知道我会怎样 If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do.
总有一天我会离开 One day, I won't be here,
你知道我需要你继承我的王位 and I need you to carry on in my place.
你是这个王国里的一员 我知道 You are part of the great circle of... "Circle of life." I know.
没有错 而且你必须要小心 Exactly. And you need to be careful.
身为未来的女王... 如果我不想当女王呢 As future queen... What if I don't wanna be queen?
那又不好玩 It's no fun.
这就像你说你不想当狮子 That's like saying you don't wanna be a lion.
这是你的血统 我也一样 It's in your blood, as I am.
因为我们是血脉相连 We are part of each other.
当你经历过人生 * As you go through life you'll see *
你就会发现它有多曲折 * There is so much that We don't understand *
每个人都有心愿 * And the only thing we know *
但它不会轻易如你所想 * Is things don't always go the way we planned *
你放心 别害怕 * But you'll see every day *
我们会在你身边 * That we'll never turn away *
当你无法实现你的梦想 * When it seems all your dreams cne undone *
我们会陪伴你 * We will stand by your side *
走过那灰暗时刻 * Filled with hope and filled with pride *
不要忘记 我们是一家人 * We are more than we are *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
是否我能逃避它 * If there's so much I must be *
我只想做我自己 * Can I still just be me *
原来的我 * The way I am *
是否我已被选择 * Can I trust in my own heart *
是你们计划中的一部分 * Or am I just one part of some big plan *
你放心 别害怕 * Even those who are gone *
先人会与你同在 * Are with us as we go on *
你只要勇敢往前冲 * Your journey has only begun *
有痛苦 有欢乐 * Tears of pain, tears of joy *
有件事你最骄傲 * One thing nothing can destroy *
你的荣耀的血统 * Is our pride deep inside *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
我们是一家人 * We are one *
我们是一家人 你我就像天和地 * We are one, you and I. We are like the earth and sky. *
彼此散发出光和热 * One family under the sun *
先人会指引你 * All the wisdom to lead *
给你智慧和勇气 * All the courage that you need *
不要忘记 * You will find when you see *
我们是一家人 * We are one * * One, one, one *
只要你住在这里 As long as you live here,
你就是你 it's who you are.
你将来会了解的 You'll understand someday.
高孚 高孚 高孚 他根本不是刀疤的儿子 Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn't even his father.
他只是领养的 He just took him in.
嘿 维塔妮 那个小讨厌高孚呢? Oh, hey, Vitani, where's the little termite Kovu...
被选上的那个? "the Chosen One"?
努卡 高孚呢? Nuka, where's Kovu?
你是不是又把他一个丢在外面了? Did you leave him out there on his own again?
在这里大家都得自求多福 Hey! It's every lion for himself out here.
那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己 That little termite's gotta learn to be on his own.
妈妈一定会生气的 她叫你看好他的 Mother's gonna be mad. She told you to watch him.
管他呢 我应该被选上才对 Oh, who cares? I shoulda been the Chosen One.
我年纪最大 而且最强壮 也是最聪明的... I'm the oldest. I'm the strongest. I'm the smartest...
噢 这些小臭虫 Oh, these termites!
只要她给我机会 我一定可以当个好领袖 I could be a leader, if she'd just give me a chance.
是哦 你为什么不自己去跟她说 Yeah, right. Why don't you tell that to her?
好 别以为我不会说 Yeah? Don't think I won't.
哦 是吗 妈妈来了 Oh, yeah? Here's your chance.
什么 噢 妈妈 妈妈 嗨 What? Oh! Mother. Mother! Hi!
妈妈 我替你抓了些野鼠当晚餐 Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner.
我把它们放在... 算了 I left 'em by the, um... by the... Okay.
嘿 高孚 Hey, Kovu,
想不想玩打架? wanna fight?
你应该要好好看着他的 You were supposed to be watching him.
这不是他的错 是我自己跑走的 I It's not his fault. I went off on my own.
你在干什么 没什么 What were you doing? Nothing.
谁害我们成流放者 辛巴 Who has made us outsiders? Simba.
谁杀了刀疤 辛巴 Who killed Scar? Simba!
你难道忘了他们过去是怎么对待我们的 What have I told you about them?
对不起 妈妈 她...看起来没有那么坏 I'm sorry, Mother. Oh, l... she didn't seem so bad.
我... 我以为我们能当... Oh, l l l l... I thought we could be...
朋友? 你以为接近他女儿后 Friends? You thought you'd get to the daughter,
辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你? and Simba would welcne you with open arms?
真是个好主意呀... What an idea.
多好的主意啊 What an idea!
你这聪明的孩子 我真是以你为荣 You brilliant child. I'm so proud of you.
你跟刀疤一样会想办法 用你的脑袋去夺得权势 You have the same conniving mind that made Scar so... powerful.
呃 呕 Ugh. Yuch.
哼 选上的 Bah. "Chosen One."
我已经想出 I now see the path...
夺回权势的办法了 to our glorious return to power!
可是我... 安静 But I don't want... Hush!
安静 我的小宝贝 Hush, my little one.
你一定精疲力竭了 You must be exhausted.
睡吧 我的小高孚 * sleep, my little Kovu *
让美梦成真 * Let your dreams take wing *
当你长得又强又壮 * One day when you're big and strong *
你将会称王 * You will be a king *
晚安 晚安 我的小宝贝 Good night. Good night, my little prince.
明天就要加强你的训练了 Tomorrow your training intensifies.
我被流放也被迫害 * I've been exiled, persecuted *
毫无能力反抗被遗弃 * Left alone with no defence *
当我想起那些侮辱 * When I think of what that brute did *
内心充满焦躁 * I get a little tense *
但我有个美丽梦想 * But I dream a dream so pretty *
让我不会再诅丧 * That I don't feel so depressed *
它会抚平我的怨气 * 'Cause it soothes my inner kitty *
燃起我心中希望 * And it helps me get some rest *
眼看那辛巴在挣扎 * The sound of Simba's dying gasp *
他女儿害怕在尖叫 * His daughter squealing in my grasp *
听那小狮子在哭喊 * His lioness's mournful cry *
声音多美妙 * That's my lullaby *
我也尝试忘记一切 * Now, the past I've tried forgetting *
让悲伤离我远去 * And my foes I could forgive *
只可惜... 我心眼很小 * Trouble is I know it's petty *
这仇我不能不报 * But I hate to let them live *
所以你会发现 * So you found yourself somebody *
有人要取辛巴这条命 * Who'll chase Simba up a tree *
这场杀戮也许残酷 * Oh, the battle may be bloody *
但它是为我而做 * But that kind of works for me *
听愤怒的旋律咆哮 * The melody of angry growls *
看痛苦之歌在低嚎 * A counterpoint of painful howls *
这交响曲在我脑海 * A symphony of death. Oh, my *
声音多美妙 * That's my lullaby *
刀疤死了 但吉娜还活着 * Scar is gone. But Zira's still around *
抚养这小可爱 * To love this little lad *
直到他学会做杀手 * Till he learns to be a killer *
还要能心狠手辣 * With a lust for being bad *
睡吧 你这小讨厌 噢 我是说... 你这小可爱 * sleep, ya little termite. I mean, precious little thing *
当你长得强又壮 * One day when you're big and strong *
你将会称王 * You will be a king *
那战鼓之声多震憾 * The pounding of the drums of war *
它激起高孚在怒吼 * The thrill of Kovu's mighty roar *
那复仇的喜悦已不远 * The joy of vengeance * "Testify!"
我将听到欢呼 * I can hear the cheering *
高孚真勇敢 * Kovu... what a guy * * Kovu... what a guy *
脚步越来越近 * Payback time is nearing *
心愿就要实现 * And then our flag will fly *
看旗帜在飞扬 * Against a blood red sky *
声音多美妙 * That's my lullaby *
噢 木法沙 琪拉雅一天比一天更美丽了 Oh, Mufasa. Every day Kiara grows more beautiful,
并将会成为让我们引以为荣的女王 into a queen that will someday make us all very proud.
但是小高孚越来越强壮 But this cub, Kovu, grows stronger,
而吉娜灌输他满心的恨 and Zira fills his heart with hate.
我非常担心 木法沙 I'm very worried, Mufasa.
事情会越来越糟糕 Things are notgoing well, no.
嗯 你有计划? Hmm? You have a plan?
什么 What?
高孚 琪拉雅 Kovu? Kiara?
在一起? Together?
这是你的计划? This is the plan?
你疯了吗 这绝对行不通的 Are you crazy? This will never work.
噢 木法沙 你肯定在上面待太久了 你的脑袋被云蒙蔽了 Oh, Mufasa, you been up there too long. Your head is in the clouds.
好啦 好啦 好的 赞成 可以 好了 Okay, okay, okay. Okay, all right, okay!
我认为计划行不通的 但是我相信你 I don't think this is going to work, but I trust you.
我只希望你知道你在做什么 I just hope you know what you are doing!
你已经准备好了 You are ready!
很好 非常好 Mm, nice. Very... nice.
你的灵魂中有着和刀疤一样的黑暗面 You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had.
你的命运是什么? What is your destiny?
我将为刀疤复仇 I will avenge Scar.
夺回他在荣耀王国的地位 没错 我怎么教你的? Take his place in the pride lands. Yes! What have I taught you?
辛巴是我们的敌人 Simba is the enemy.
那么你现在应该怎么做? And what must you do?
我必须杀了他 I must kill him.
娜娜 你一定很骄傲 You must be so proud of her.
这是琪拉雅第一次出去打猎 This is Kiara's first hunt.
嘿 她来了... 琪拉雅 There she is! Kiara.
你做得到的 今天就看你的了 You can do it. It's your day.
天哪 你长大了 My, how you've grown.
你会做得很好的 Hmm. You'll do just fine.
爸爸 你得保证让我自己做这件事情 Daddy? You have to promise to let me do this on my own.
答应吗 Promise?
好吧 我答应你 All right. I promise.
看好她别让她受伤 Make sure she doesn't get hurt.
鬣狗跑掉以后 这个地方更吓人了 This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off.
哈 我才不怕呢 行吗 I'm not scared, okay?
我只是不知道我们干嘛来这里而已 I just don't know why we have to be here, that's all.
既然高孚那么不一般 他干嘛还需要我们? If Kovu is so special, why does he need us?
我甚至连个机会都没有 I never even had a chance!
好了 快点 That's it! Well, cne on.
琪拉雅开始打猎了 我们得快行动 Kiara has started her hunt. We have to move quickly.
啊 火灾 Ow fire!
报告你的位置 听到请回答 Tango Charlie Alpha. What's your position?
站立着 头有点偏向左边 尾巴垂直 Uh... upright? Head turned slightly to the left, tail erect.
我干嘛多事? Why do I bother?
啊哈 Aha!
这里一定是鹿和羚羊玩的地方 This must be where the deer and the antelope play.
丁满 你们到这儿来干什么 Timon, what are you doing here?
呃 买点东西啊 我们想替家里添置些毛皮 Uh, shopping! We thought a nice pelt for the den,
一些坐垫和一些香料... some throw pillows, a little potpourri...
我爸爸派你来的 他还答应让我自己来的 他骗我 My father sent you. After he promised to let me do this on my own, he lied.
不 他只是不希望你受伤啊 No. He just doesn't want you to get hurt.
我早就该知道 他不会给我真正的机会 I should have known he'd never give me a real chance.
我会自己打猎 远离这个荣耀王国 I'll do this on my own! Away from the pride lands.
嘿 等等 回来啊 Hey! Wait! Come back! Ah!
瞧瞧你身后 琪拉雅 回来啊 Look behind you! Kiara! Come back!
啊哈 她又这么跑掉了 Oh ho! she's gone again.
该有人在她脖子上系个铃铛的 somebody's gotta get a beeper for this kid.
点火 快 点火 Let's light fires!
烧焦的公主 烧焦的公主 * Roasty toasty princess roasty toasty princess *
嘿 这里还真是热 还是我的幻觉? Hey, is it hot in here, or is that just me?
着火了 Fire!
过来 Come on.
计划正在进行 去吧 The plan is in motion. Go!
不要担心 辛巴 她不会有事的 Don't worry, Simba. She'll be fine!
还能会发什么呀 What could happen?
不...不 琪拉雅 No! No! Kiara!
沙祖 先飞过去 去找她 Zazu! Fly ahead! Find her!
我得去告诉辛巴 I must tell Simba!
这是哪里? 你安全了 这是荣耀王国 Where am l? You're safe. In the pride lands.
在荣耀王国? 不! The pride lands? No!
你为什么带我到这儿来? 你以为你是谁啊? Why'd you bring me here? Who do you think you are?
我可是刚刚救你一命的人耶 I think I'm the one that just saved your life.
听着 一切都在我的掌控之中 Look, I had everything under control.
我的位置看来可不是哦 那就到别的地方去 Not from where I'm standing. Then move downwind.
你在干什么? What are you doing?
高孚? Kovu?
琪拉雅 Kiara!
琪拉雅 你没事 Kiara, you're all right.
爸爸 你怎么可以不守信用 Father, how could you break your promise?
还好我那么做 我差点失去了你 It's a good thing I did. I almost lost you.
你不准再打猎 永远不行 No more hunts for you. Not ever.
但我本来做得很好 即使在高孚面前... But I was doing just fine! Even before Kovu...
高孚? Kovu?
辛巴 Simba!
嘿 小子 Hey! You!
你居然敢救国王的女儿 How dare you save the king's daughter?
你救了她? 为什么? You saved her? Why?
我诚挚地请求加入你的族群 不行 I humbly ask to join your pride. No!
你和其他流放者都被流放了 You were banished with the other outsiders.
我离开那些流放者了 我跟他们不一样 I have left the outsiders. I am a rogue.
请根据我的表现评断我 Judge me now for who I am.
难道我得为了没有犯过的罪而受到惩罚? Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn't cnmit?
辛巴 他救了你女儿一命 Simba, you owe him your daughter's life.
是啊 陛下 很显然我们欠他人情 Hmm, yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt.
而且皇家规矩是 欠债就要还 And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid.
不过在这个情况下 你可能算是开先例哦 Though in this case, you might want to make an exception.
我父亲订的法律得遵循 My father's law will prevail.
但我先保留我的裁决 For now, I reserve judgment.
然后再看你到底怎么样 We'll see who you really are.
哼 无赖 Hmph! Riffraff.
嘿 谢谢你今天救了我 Hey, uh, thanks for saving me today.
你到底算是哪种猎人啊? 公主猎人? What kind of hunter are you, anyway... Princess?
你在外面差点害死自己 You almost got yourself killed out there.
什么 你要是独自外出 绝对撑不过三天 What? You wouldn't last three days on your own.
我猜你可以当我的老师了 Oh, and I suppose you could teach me?
是啊 Oh. Yeah.
琪拉雅 来了 Kiara! Coming.
好吧 让我见识吧 All right! Impress me.
天亮就开始 We start at dawn.
我一定会等着你的 I look forward to it.
你...你看到没? Did you see that?
他放她走了 如果是我的话... 安静 He let her go! If that were me, l... Hush.
救人非常成功 The fire rescue worked perfectly,
辛巴也上钩了 and Simba fell for it.
现在 高孚越接近他的女儿 Now, the closer Kovu gets to the daughter,
就能越接近辛巴 the closer he gets to Simba!
等到他逮到辛巴落单 And once he has Simba alone...
辛巴 辛巴 Simba! Simba!
救我 爸爸 Help me! Father!
不 爸爸 No! Dad!
只要再一点点 Just a little farther.
抓到你了 Gotcha!
相信我 辛巴 Trust me. Simba!
不要 No!
刀疤 Scar.
高孚? Kovu?
不 No!
嘿 早安 Good morning.
我要上第一课了 吓你一跳吧? I'm ready for my first lesson. surprised ya, huh?
嘿 快点走啊 Hey, cne on. Let's go.
三 二 一... Three, two, one.
抓到了 Gotcha!
你听得到我? You could hear me, huh?
而且还很大声 Only a lot.
你呼吸的声音太大 You're still breathing too hard.
放松 感觉土地在你的脚掌下 Relax. Feel the earth under your paws,
让它不会移动也发不出声音 so it doesn't shift and make noise.
看大师出马 好好学 Shh! Watch the master and learn.
不要吃我 拜托 Don't eat me, please.
我... 我从来没见过你这样的暴君 我是指... 刀疤 I l I never really met your tyrant... I mean, uh, Scar. Scar.
刀疤 了不起的家伙 基因显耀... Oh, heck of a guy. A little moody, but...
丁满 你在这个地方干什么 Timon, what are you doing here?
琪拉雅 谢天谢地 Kiara! Thank goodness!
噢 嘿 这次我们可不是跟踪你啊 Oh! Hey, for once, we're not followin' ya.
这里刚好是荣耀王国里最棒的自助餐馆 This just happens to be the best smorgasbord in the pride lands.
到处都是虫子 Bugs everywhere!
但是你没有事先预定 所以... But, you don't call for a reservation, and... Yeesh!
你们这些秃鹰 快滚 走开 走开 Get outta here, ya scavengers. Go on! shoo!
哦 丁满 我有点累了 Oh, Timon! I'm gettin' tired.
我看我得减肥了 I gotta lose some pounds.
咻 走开 咻 咻 Shoo! Go on! shoo! shoo!
嘿 也许他能帮忙 Hey, maybe he could help.
你看呢 走开 Do you think? Shoo!
对 这主意好 Oh, yeah, there's an idea.
是啊 让邪恶的流放者... Right. Let the vicious outsider...
嘿 等等 我有个点子 Hey! Wait! I have an idea.
他来帮忙怎么样 什么 What if he helps? What?
声音能借用一下吗 You want to lend a voice? Hah?
吼 狮吼 帮我个忙嘛 Grr. Gr... Roar! Work with me!
呃 啊? 像这样 Uh, huh? Like this.
喔 呼 快点 再吼一次 再一次 Whoo hoo! Come on. Do it again. Do it again.
我们干什么这么做 这训练有什么意义 Why are we doing this? What's the point of this training?
训练? 这只是好玩的 Training? This is just for fun!
好玩? Fun?
是的 小子 你得多多出门 玩 Yeesh, kid. Ya gotta get out more often. fun
我痛恨犀牛 Hey, rhino!
真是刺激啊 抱歉 What a blast! Oh. sorry.
哈哈 你还不错 小子 Aha! You're okay, kid.
嘿 你很不错 Hey! You're okay.
小子 不好意思 借过 让一让 Kid. Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me.
对... 就这样 就是这样 That's it. That's it. That's it. Ooh...
噢 对... 对不起 Um... s sorry. Uh...
你们两个来不来啊 Hey, are you two cning or what?
你看到没有? 你看到没有? 快看 Did you see that? Did you see that? Watch.
噢 哇 看那儿 真漂亮 哪里? 哇 是啊 Oh, wow. Look at that. It's really pretty. What? Oh, yeah.
好漂亮哦 噢 快看 You're right. Oh, look!
那一只看起来象一只兔宝宝 他有毛茸茸的尾巴 There's one that looks like a baby rabbit. see the fluffy tail?
是啊 嘿 Yeah. Hey!
那个看起来象是两只狮子为了一块肉而在互相残杀 There's one that looks like two lions killing each other for a scrap of meat.
嘿 我从来没有这么做过 Hey, I've never done this before.
真的吗? 我和我爸爸常常都这么做 Really? My father and l used to do this all the time.
他说 过去所有伟大的国王都在上面 He says all the great kings of the past are up there.
你想刀疤也在上面吗 Do ya think Scar's up there?
他不是我生父 但他仍然是我生命中的一部份 He wasn't my father, but he was still... part of me.
我爸爸说刀疤有个... My father said there was a...
阴暗面 他没有办法挣脱的 a darkness in Scar that he couldn't escape.
也许我内心也有个黑暗面 Maybe there's a darkness in me too.
父亲 我迷失了 高孚是他们一份子 Father, I am lost. Kovu is one of them.
刀疤的继承人 Scar's heir.
我该怎么接受他 辛巴 How can I accept him? Simba?
我正在寻求历代国王对我的指示 I was seeking counsel from the great kings.
有帮助吗 Did they help?
象星星般沉默 父亲绝对不会... silent as stars. My father would never...
辛巴 Oh, my Simba.
你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了 You want so much to walk the path expected of you.
也许高孚不是这样 什么 你怎么知道 Perhaps Kovu does not. What? How do you know...
我和你一样 很容易看到他们在下面 I can see them down there just as easily as you can.
多认识他再说吧 Get to know him and see.
怎么了 What's wrong?
没什么 Nothing.
高孚 只是我这辈子都是受训要... Kovu... It's just that my whole life I've been trained to...
没什么 Nothing.
我得走了 高孚 等等 I gotta go. Kovu, wait.
你想到哪里去? And where are you going?
没...没有啊 N Nowhere.
哈 那是你想的 Ha! That's what you think!
他是谁啊? 我家的老朋友 Who was that? Uh, friend of the family.
来啊 Mm. Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Come on!
跟着拉飞奇 他知道路 You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way.
去哪的路? 你跟来就知道了 The way to where? You follow! You'll see!
快一点 Hurry now!
高孚 快啊 Kovu, cne on!
他要带我们去哪里啊 Where's he taking us?
去你们心中一个特别的地方 叫做... 优磐地 To a special place in your heart... called Upendi.
在疯狂的月夜里 有一个地方 * There's a place where the crazy moon *
听那猴子唱 看那狒狒跳 * Makes the monkeys sing and the baboon swoon *
睡莲飘出芳香 * And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom *
能让你开心 能让你快乐 * Will carry you away *
河马在丛林开心荡秋千 * While the hippos swing from the jungle vines *
犀牛不停跳着那伦巴舞 * And the rhino rumba in a conga line *
而火烈鸟在那缠绵 * All the pink flamingoes are intertwined *
还有星星在眨眼 * As the stars cne out to play Uhh *
噢 在优磐地 热情水果香又甜 * In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet *
它的品质好 吃过忘不了 * And it's so divine that you lose your mind *
让你神魂都颠倒 * As it sweeps you off your feet *
在优磐地 这没有烦恼和忧虑 * In Upendi without a worry or a care *
只要你想去就别放弃 * It just takes two to make it true *
你开心去游戏 * Your heart will lead you there *
那在哪里? Where is it?
那个地方你一定会喜欢的 No place you don't take with you.
你最好要小心 千万别摔跤 * Better watch your step 'cause the path is steep *
暂时别呼吸 因为水很深 * Better hold your breath 'cause the water's deep *
情人断魂崖 深得不见底 * It's a long way down over Lover's Leap *
下去也很好玩 * But falling's half the fun *
在优磐地 * In Upendi *
热情水果香又甜 * Where the passion fruit grows sweet *
它的品质好 吃过忘不了 * And it's so divine that you'll lose your mind *
让你神魂都颠倒 * As it sweeps you off your feet *
在优磐地 这没有烦恼和忧虑 * In Upendi without a worry or a care *
只要你想去就别放弃 * It just takes two to make it true *
你开心去游戏 * Your heart will take you there *
你可尽情玩 忘掉所有烦恼 * You can beat the bush like there's no tomorrow *
从湖畔 到高山 * From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro *
不管天涯海角 * But you'll find Upendi wherever you are *
只要有阳光 就会看到它 优磐地 那就是爱 对吧? * Oh, underneath the sun * Upendi. It means love, doesn't it?
欢迎来到优磐地 * Welcne to Upendi *
在优磐地 热情水果香又甜 * In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet *
它的品质好 吃过忘不了 * Oh, it's so divine that you'll lose your mind *
让你神魂都颠倒 * As it sweeps you off your feet *
在优磐地 这里没有烦恼和忧虑 * In Upendi without a worry or a care *
只要你想去就别放弃 * It just takes two to make it true *
你开心... * Your heart. Heart... *
你开心去游戏 * Will take you there *
优磐地 * Upendi *
来 在优磐地 快来 在优磐地 * Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi *
来 在优磐地 快来 在优磐地 * Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi. In Upendi, in Upendi *
在优磐地 在优磐地... * Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi. In Upendi, in Upendi *
晚安 晚安 Good night. Good night.
今晚还蛮冷的 进来吧 It's kinda cold tonight, huh? Come on in.
杀了他 Get him!
你还在等什么 高孚? 杀了他 What are you waiting for? Kovu, get him!
你确定? 非常肯定 是我亲眼看到的 You're sure? Affirmative. I saw it with my own eyes.
不能 高孚不能背叛我们 No. Kovu cannot betray us.
好吧 我必须今天告诉她 Okay, I have to tell her today.
我该从哪里说起呢 Oh, where do I start?
琪拉雅 吉娜有个阴谋 我是其中之一 "Kiara, Zira had a plot, and I was part of it,
但我是不得已的 因为... "but I don't wanna be because...
因为我爱你 It's because I love you."
啊 她将会永远不会相信我了 Aw, she'll never believe me.
但我必须要试 But I gotta try.
琪拉雅 我得和你谈谈 Kiara, l... I need to talk to you.
琪拉雅 我不要你去跟他谈话 Kiara, I don't want you talking with him.
我想跟他谈谈 I want to talk with him.
刀疤无法忘却他的恨意 Scar couldn't let go of his hate,
直到最后 憎恨毁了他 and in the end, it destroyed him.
可是我从来没有听过这样的说法 I've never heard the story of Scar that way.
刀疤真的是凶手 He truly was a killer.
火也是个凶手 Fire is a killer.
有时候经过大火后成长的下一代 可能会更优秀 sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before...
只要给他机会 if given the chance.
不 噢 不 Oh, no. No!
为什么 辛巴 吉娜 Why, Simba. Zira.
你在这里做什么 而且... 还落单了 What are you doing out here... and so alone?
干得好 高孚 Well done, Kovu.
就像我们一直计划的一样 Just like we always planned.
你 不 我和这件事完全没有关系 You! No! I didn't have anything to do with this!
快攻击 Attack!
不要 No!
好耶 我们逮到他了 Yes! We've got him!
牢记你们的训练 Remember your training!
成小组队形 As a unit!
辛巴 杀了他 高孚 杀了他 Simba! Get him, Kovu! Get him!
动手 马上 Do it now!
妈妈 让我来为你实现吧 I'll do it for you Mother!
妈妈 你在看吗? Mother, are you watching?
这是为你而做 也是为了我自己 I'm doin' it for you, and I'm doin' it for me.
此刻 是我的光荣时刻 This is my moment of glory!
努卡 我很抱歉 妈妈 Nuka! I'm sorry Mother.
我尽力了 I tried.
努卡 Nuka.
爸爸? Father?
爸爸 沙祖 快求救 Father! Zazu, get help!
哦 去求救 马上去 Oh, yes! Help! At once! Of course!
爸爸 Father!
辛巴 说说话啊 出了什么事 Simba talk to me! What happened?
是高孚... 设埋伏 Kovu... Ambush.
不会的 No.
没事了 伙伴 我们来帮你了 It's all right, buddy. We're here for you.
刀疤 照顾我那可怜的努卡 Scar, watch over my poor Nuka.
你 You!
看你做了什么 What have you done?
我不是... 我不是故意的 I didn't... l I didn't mean to.
这不是我的错 我... It wasn't my fault. I...
我什么都没有做 I did nothing.
一点也没错 但这样 就背叛了你的族群 Exactly! And in doing so, you betrayed your pride...
背叛了刀疤 Betrayed Scar!
我不想再跟他有任何的关系 I want nothing more to do with him!
你没法逃避 努卡已经因你而死 You cannot escape it. Nuka is dead because of you!
不是 你害死了你的亲哥哥 No. You've killed your own brother!
不是 No!
让他去 这是辛巴最后一次伤害我 Let him go. Simba has hurt me for the last time.
他现在又给高孚洗脑 Now he has corrupted Kovu!
仔细听好 辛巴受伤而且虚弱 Listen to me. Simba is injured and weak.
正是攻击的好时候 Now is the time to attack!
我们将付诸武力 We will take his entire kingdom...
占领他的整个王国 by force!
爸爸 这不是真的 高孚回来了 Daddy, it can't be true. It's Kovu!
是高孚 Hey! It's Kovu!
高孚 Kovu!
我应该... 我要对付他 我要对付他 Oh! Why, I oughta... Let me at 'im! Let me at 'im!
来 抓住我 好的 Here. Hold me back. Okay.
我要对付他 我要对付他 好的 Let me at 'im! Let me at 'im! Okay.
我不是叫你抓住我的吗? I think you're missing the basic point here.
他来做什么? What's he doing?
你看看他 长得和刀疤一样 Look at that Scar on his face.
你为什么还回来 辛巴 我和那件事完全无关 Why have you cne back? Simba, I had nothing to do with...
你不属于这里 求求你 我恳求你的原谅 You don't belong here. Please. I ask your forgiveness.
爸爸 拜托 请听他说 Daddy, please! Listen to him!
别插嘴 你第一次到这时要求我的评断 Silence! When you first came here you asked for judgement.
我现在要宣布了 And I pass it now!
驱逐出境 不要 Exile! No!
不 No!
高孚 Kovu!
他背叛 * Deception *
他欺骗 * Disgrace *
他邪恶的就像他脸上的疤痕 * Evil as plain as the Scar on his face *
他背叛 又害人 * Deception * * An outrage *
欺骗 受伤 * Disgrace * * For shame *
他从未想过他造成的伤害 * He asked for trouble the moment he came *
他背叛 他个性顽强 * Deception * * An outrage *
欺骗 受伤 * Disgrace * * For shame *
他邪恶的就像他脸上的疤痕 * Evil as plain as the Scar on his face *
他背叛 他个性顽强 * Deception * * An outrage *
欺骗 受伤 * Disgrace * * For shame *
他从未想过他造成的伤害 * He asked for trouble the moment he came *
再见 阴谋家 * See ya later, agitator *
他心中只有恨 * Born in grief. Raised in hate *
他出生只为复仇 * Helpless to defy his fate *
让他走 让他活 * Let him run, let him live *
但我们却无法忘记这伤痛 * But do not forget what we never forgive *
而他不再 * He is not *
属于这里 * One of us *
他从未属于这里 * He has never been one of us *
他不再属于这里 * He is not one of us *
不是我们的同类 * Not our kind *
他欺骗 他害人 * Someone once lied to us *
全部被看穿 * Now we're not so blind *
我们绝不能再纵容他 * For we knew he would do what he's done *
让他离开 他已不再属于这里 * And we know that he'll never be *
不再 * One of us *
他不再属于这里 * He is not one of us *
他背叛 * Deception *
他欺骗 * Disgrace *
他背叛 * Mmm mm, deception *
他欺骗 * Disgrace *
他背叛 * Deception *
爸爸 求求你 再考虑一下 从现在起没有护卫 Father, please reconsider. You will not go anywhere...
你不能去任何地方 without an escort from now on.
不 这样不... 他利用你来接近我 No! That's not... He used you to get to me.
不是的 高孚他爱我 真的爱我 No! He loves me. for me!
因为你是我的女儿才爱你 Because you are my daughter.
你绝对不能离开荣耀石 You will not leave Pride Rock.
你必须待在我能看见你的地方 并且远离他 You will stay where I can keep an eye on you away from him.
你不了解他 我知道他跟随刀疤的脚步 You don't know him! I know he's following in Scar's paw prints.
而我必须遵守父亲的规矩 And I must follow in my father's.
你永远都不会成为木法沙这样的 You will never be Mufasa.
高孚? Kovu?
高孚? Kovu?
高孚? Kovu?
世界有多美妙 * In a perfect world *
我们却从未知道 * One we've never known *
茫茫人海中 * We would never need *
该如何去追寻 * To face the world alone *
每个人都有梦 * They can have the world *
要如何实现 * We'll create our own *
我曾经茫然惊慌失措 * I may not be brave or strong or smart *
但在我的内心深处 * But somewhere in my secret heart *
拥有你在我身边 * I know Love will find a way *
你会带领我回家 * Anywhere I go I'm home *
只要我们彼此相爱 * If you are there beside me Like dark turning into day *
你会带给我快乐 * somehow we'll cne through *
让一切更美 * Now that I've found you *
而这只因为你在我身边 * Love will find a way *
我也曾害怕 * I was so afraid *
现在我了解 * Now I realize *
爱情最珍贵 * Love is never wrong *
它带给你勇气 * And so it never dies *
从你的眼中 * There's a perfect world *
我看到希望 * shining in your eyes *
不知在别人的心目中 * And if only they could feel it too *
是否也能够了解到 * The happiness I feel with you *
只要你在我身边 * They'd know *
你会带领我回家 * Love will find a way *
只要我拥有真爱 * Anywhere we go we're home *
你会带给我快乐 * If we are there together *
让一切更美 * Like dark turning into day *
而这只因为你在我身边 * somehow we'll cne through *
只要你在我身边 * Now that I've found you *
只要你在我身边 * Love will find a way *
而这只因为你在我身边 * I know Love will find a way *
嘿 你看 Hey, look.
我们是一家人了 We are one.
什么 What?
我们离开这里吧 我们一起逃走 Let's get out of here. We'll run away together!
并且建立属于我们自己的族群 And start a pride all our own.
高孚 Kovu,
我们必须回去 we have to go back.
不要开玩笑了 我们终于在一起了 You're kidding. But we're finally together.
我们应该和我们的族群在一起 Our place is with our pride.
如果我们逃走 If we run away,
他们会永远分裂的 they'll be divided forever.
我不相信我们又把她跟丢了 I can't believe we lost her again.
这是第八千次了 This is the 8,000th time!
我以为你会看好她的 I thought you were gonna watch her!
我? 是你要看好她的 我以为你会看好她的 Me? You were gonna watch her! I thought you were gonna watch her!
不 是你该看好她的 是你该看好她的 No! you were gonna watch her! You were gonna watch her!
啊 你找死 看我的 你这个臭疣猪 Oh, watch this! Take that, you creepy warthog!
说啊 说啊 死肥子 死胖子 死胖子 say it! say it!
你们在搞什么? What are you doing?
问得好 请问你一个问题 Good question. Uh, let me ask you one.
只是假设性的 是 非常的假设 "Hippo thetically." Very hypothetical.
有个家伙... 对 但他不是狮子 There's this guy... But he's not a lion.
不... 他不是狮子 No! No, he's not a lion.
老天 绝对不是狮子 Geez! Definitely not a lion!
呃 他的女儿... And uh, uh, his daughter, uh,
不见了 say... vanished.
琪拉雅不见了? 陛下 流放者展开攻击 Kiara's gone? Sire, the outsiders are on the attack!
往这边来了 要打仗了 Heading this way! It's war!
沙祖 去找琪拉雅 Zazu, find Kiara.
我们集合所有的母狮子 赶快行动 We'll assemble the lionesses. Move. Now!
一切都该结束了 辛巴 It's over Simba.
这么多年以来 我只梦想着这一刻 I have dreamed of nothing else for years.
她需要别的嗜好 Oy, does she need a hobby.
最后的机会 吉娜 回家吧 Last chance, Zira. Go home.
这儿就是家 I am home.
进攻 Attack!
攻击他眼睛 Go for the eyes!
打他下巴 踢他下盘 Break his jaw! Hit him low!
杀了他们 做该做的事 Get them! Do what you must!
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 What do we do? What do we do?
我们只剩一件事可做 彭彭 There's only one thing we can do, Pumbaa.
三十六计 走为上策 "When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
这是我们的座右铭 That's our motto!
我们的座右铭不是 哈库拉玛塔塔 吗? I thought our motto was, "Hakuna matata."
彭彭 别活在过去了 Pumbaa, stop living in the past.
我们需要新的座右铭 We need a new motto.
就像我说的 赶快溜吧 Like I said, let's get going!
你漂亮的女儿在哪儿 娜娜 维塔妮 Where's your pretty daughter, Nala? Vitani!
全都不许动 Don't anybody move!
这已经上膛了 我薰死你们 This thing's loaded. I'll let you have it!
好极了 Yeah! Yeah!
哈 这算是哪门子战争啊 Ha! Talk about your winds of war!
辛巴 Simba!
你是我的了 You're mine!
琪拉雅? Kiara?
高孚 Kovu!
让开 Move.
站到一边 Stand aside.
爸爸 这必须停止 Daddy this has to stop.
你甚至比我想的还懦弱 给我让开 You're even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way!
你绝不能伤害琪拉雅或辛巴 有我在就不行 You'll never hurt Kiara... or Simba. Not while I'm here.
别管这件事 Stay out of this.
有个明智的国王曾告诉我 我们是一家人 A wise king once told me, "We are one."
我那个时候不了解 I didn't understand him then.
现在懂了 Now I do.
但是 她们... 她们? 我们! 看看她们 But they... "Them"? Us! Look at them.
和我们一样 你看到什么不同了吗? They are us. What differences do you see?
维塔妮 上 Vitani... now!
不 妈妈 No Mother.
琪拉雅说得对 Kiara's right.
该结束了 Enough.
如果你不战斗 If you will not fight,
那么你也要一起去死 then you will die as well.
干嘛? 你们... 你们要去哪里 What? Where are... Where are you going?
给我回来 Get back here!
算了吧 吉娜 该把过去的一切都遗忘了 Let it go, Zira. It's time to put the past behind us.
我绝对不会遗忘的 I'll never let it go!
这是为了你 刀疤 This is for you Scar!
琪拉雅 Kiara!
琪拉雅 Kiara!
琪拉雅 Kiara!
坚持住 琪拉雅 Hold on, Kiara!
辛巴 辛巴 河水 Simba! Simba, the river!
吉娜 快抓住我 Zira, give me your paw.
吉娜 快啊 Zira, cne on!
我帮你 I'll help you.
琪拉雅 Kiara?
爸爸 Daddy!
我尽力了 I tried.
琪拉雅 Kiara!
哇 那真的是好勇敢啊 Wow! That was really brave!
高孚 琪拉雅 Kovu. Oh, Kiara.
高孚 Kovu?
我错了 你属于这里 I was wrong. You belong here.
我们回家吧 Let's go home.
全都回家 All of us.
我最爱这种结局了 是啊 I love moments like this! Yeah.
是爱 不是喜欢 Love! Not "like,"
是爱 Love!
做的很好 儿子 Well done, my son.
我们是一家人 We are one.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制