里约大冒险2 中英文双语台词


如果没有你 爱从何谈起? What is love if it's not with you?
孤单的时候 你也有此心意 I know when you're alone you feel it too
你的双臂是我的港湾 In your arms is where I long to be
和你在一起 如醍醐灌顶 'Cause being with you gives me sanity
欢迎来到里约! Welcne to Rio!
听我给你唱 宝贝 Listen to me, darling
我每早醒来 脑海里都是你 I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel
你是否知晓我的心意 I wonder if you know it
没有你在身边 派对如何狂欢? And what good is the party If you're not around?
认真听我唱 But listen to me now
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
如果不是你给予 If it's not your love
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
我是你的宝贝吗 亲亲? Am I your baby love?
如果不是你的爱 If it's not your love
还能轰轰烈烈吗? Is it a crazy love?
这派对真是疯狂 很开心我也在场 This is a crazy party I'm so glad I'm here with everybody
宝贝动起来 蹦跳到天亮 Baby, move your body Shake it to the ground
动起来 动起来 动起来 布鲁 Break it, break it, break it down, Blu
我? Me?
如果不是对你唱 歌如何悠扬? What's a song if you can't hear it too?
无法想象不能与你共舞 Can't imagine dancing without you
流星都会失去光芒 A shooting star Ain't really nothing to see
如果你不在我身旁 If you're not right here Standing next to me
听我给你唱 宝贝 Listen to me, darling
我每早醒来 I wake up every morning
脑海里都是你 Thinking about the way you feel
你是否知晓我的心意 I wonder if you know it
如果没有你 派对如何继续 What good is the party if you're not around?
听我给你唱 Listen to me now
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
如果不是你给予 If it's not your love
对于一只明尼苏达的鸟来说 你跳得蛮不错 For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
不是我跳得好 那是意外而已 That wasn't a move. That was an accident.
但夸奖我接受了 But I accept the cnpliment.
有拉斐尔看孩子真是太好了 It's great Rafael could watch the kids.
是啊 看来今晚你得跟我腻在一起了 Yeah, it looks like you're stuck with me all night.
你是我的唯一 布鲁 You're my one and only, Blu.
这是好事 因为全世界只有我们俩了 That's a good thing, since I'm the only other one.
嘿 两只爱情鸟! 新年快乐! Hey, you lovebirds! Happy New Year!
拉斐? 孩子们... Rafi? Where are the...
孩子们由路易兹看着呢 别担心! The kids are with Luiz. No worries!
担心 非常担心 Worries. Right here.
路易兹? 孩子们呢? Luiz? Where are the kids?
什么? 我没孩子 What? I don't have any kids.
我们的孩子! Our kids!
对哦 我交给小小了 Oh, right. I left them with Tiny.
小小? Tiny?
怎么了? 她是个好保姆 What? She's an excellent babysitter.
我真是糟糕的保姆! I'm a terrible babysitter!
这肯定会很酷的! This is gonna be awesome!
好了 我已经做了周密的计算... All right, I've done all the calculations...
爆炸将会完全同步 and each explosion will be perfectly synced to the beat.
除非我忘了什么 Unless I didn't carry the one.
我是这么预期的 Here's my vision.
红 蓝 绿 黄 黄色! 还有紫色 Red, blue, green, yellow, yellow! Purple.
这是我预期的 霹雳! 啪啦! 嘭! 一飞冲天! Here's my vision. Boom! Crash! Bang! Kapow!
你们父母不会赞同的 I don't think your parents would like this very much.
开始吧 Here we go.
你这是干嘛 小子? Where are you going, little bird?
嘿 这是什么? 哦 爸爸 Hey, what is this? Oh, Dad.
孩子们 你们知道规矩的 Guys, you know the rules.
没有大人陪同不能玩火 No pyrotechnics without adult supervision.
我们问过小小了 We asked Tiny.
这更不行了 抱歉 小小 That's even worse. Sorry, Tiny.
你不用给我钱了 布鲁先生 You don't have to pay me, Senhor Blu.
孩子们 下次先问我 Kids, next time, ask me.
但你总是说"不" But you always say "no."
不 我没有 No, I don't.
爸爸 你在否认 Dad, you're in denial.
亲爱的 我总是说"不"吗? Honey, do I always say "no"?
是的 我是说 不 这下好了 Yes. I mean, no. Great.
妈妈也开始说了 Now Mom's saying it, too.
听着 我们是世界上仅存的小蓝金刚鹦鹉了 Listen, we are the last blue Spix's Macaws left on the planet.
我们得注意安全 蓝羽毛的鸟儿... We have to stay safe. Birds of blue feathers...
得紧密团结 Have to stick together.
我闻到烤鸟味了 I smell chicken.
不 不! No, no, no!
不 不 不! No, no, no!
根据我的计算 他今天说了二十七个"不"了 By my calculations, that's his twenty seventh "no" today.
救命! Help!
五 四 三 二 一! 大家快飞! Five, four, three, two, one! Everybody, fly!
新年快乐! Happy New Year!
真是的 为什么每次都是爸爸玩得开心? Oh, man. How cne Dad gets to have all the fun?
快看! 烟花! Look! It worked!
好吧 今年有了个好开始 Well, this year is off to a great start.
里约大冒险2
亚马逊丛林 卡列库鲁河边界
亚马逊丛林探险 第七天 Amazon Expedition, day seven.
距里约两千英里... Two thousand miles from Rio...
我们已经到了雨林的中心地带 we've reached the center of the rainforest.
我们被植物和动物们环绕着... We are surrounded by plants and animals...
它们为生存而挣扎... struggling for survival...
而我们却毫不费力地在河上滑行 as we glide effortlessly down the river.
你是毫不费力了 Effortless for you.
好漂亮啊 How pretty.
吐出来 吐出来! Spit it out, spit it out!
我们在亚马逊林鹑的巢穴附近 We are near the nesting grounds of the Amazonian Wood Quail.
即林鹑属针尾雀 Odontophorus gujanensis.
六个月前 我们从走私者手里... Six months ago, we rescued this little bird...
救了这只小鸟 from smugglers.
它病了 营养不良... It was sick, malnourished...
还断了条腿 但现在... with a broken leg, but now...
我最信任的助理... my trusty assistant...
我是说 我亲爱的妻子兼同事 将放她... I mean, loving wife and colleague, will release her...
回归她的自然栖息地 back to her natural habitat.
没事的 It's okay.
你可以走了 You can go now.
就这样 Just like this.
让我跟她说 Let me talk to her.
去吧 Go on.
怪胎! Freaks!
你觉得她能适应吗? Do you think she's gonna be all right?
不要着急 Give it some time.
欢迎回家 Welcne home.
等下 她在说什么 图里奥? Wait a minute. What is she saying, Tulio?
她不忍和我们分别吧 It's just hard for her to say goodbye.
不是 No.
我觉得她在警告我们 I think she's trying to warn us.
不 不 不 琳达 No, no, no, Linda.
这可能是某种求偶舞吧 It might be some sort of mating dance.
图里奥! 快看! Tulio! Look!
划桨! 快! Paddle! Now!
好 好 划桨 Okay, okay, okay. Paddle.
小心! Watch out!
划 划! 往后 往后! Paddle, paddle! Backward, backward!
右边! 不 左边! 往前 往前! 不 不! To the right! No, left! Forward, forward! No, no!
能给个准信吗 图里奥! Make up your mind, Tulio!
我滴个乖乖! Cheese and sprinkles!
哦 不! Oh, no!
我划 我划! 快点! Paddle, paddle! Faster!
图里奥! Tulio!
琳达! 琳达! Linda! Linda!
图里奥! Tulio!
谢天谢地你没事 Thank heavens you're okay.
图里奥 那是... Tulio, is that a...
琳达! 太不可思议了! Linda! This is incredible!
早上好 珠儿! Good morning, Jewel!
嘿! 各位 看我找到了什么 Hey! Everyone, look what I found.
布鲁? Blu?
孩子们? Kids?
大家都去...? Where did everybody...?
好了 谁想吃早餐啊? Okay, who's ready for some breakfast?
难以置信 Unbelievable.
你知道... Did you know...
全麦薄饼的维生素和矿物质含量是... that these whole wheat pancakes have twice the vitamins and minerals...
普通煎饼的两倍吗? of regular pancakes?
而加上蓝莓 口感四倍好 And with the blueberries, it's four times as tasty.
嘿 蓝莓呢? Hey, where are the blueberries?
哦 爸爸! Oh, Dad!
在找这个吗? Looking for this?
放马过来 Bring it.
最后五分钟了 他有如脚底生风! It's down to the final minutes. He's got magic in his feet!
射门! He shoots!
进了! 得分! 进了! He scores! Goal! Goal!
我知道啦 我很棒 Yeah, I got it. I'm good.
当心 爸爸! Heads up, Dad!
不 No.
太帅了 Awesome.
嗨 妈妈 Hi, Mom.
糟了 Busted.
快闪 Time to go.
嘿 亲爱的 你饿吗? Hey, honey. Hey. You hungry?
布鲁 我们谈过的 Blu, we talked about this.
是吗? 我不... Did we? I don't...
好吧 你拿的是什么? Yeah, so, what do you got there?
早餐 Breakfast.
真幽默 但说真的 是什么啊? That's funny. But seriously, what is that?
是巴西果 It's a Brazil nut.
我没想到离城市这么近也能找到 I never thought I would find one this close to the city.
我想教孩子们怎么打开它 I wanna show the kids how to open one.
你是说这样吗? You mean like this?
爸爸已经教过我们了 Dad already showed us.
慢着 慢着 转回去 Wait. Wait, go back.
妈妈! 爸爸! Mom! Dad!
你们上电视了! You're on TV!
图里奥蒙特罗博士 巴西的鸟类专家... Doctor Tulio Monteiro, the Bird Man of Brazil...
今天宣布了一项重大发现 announced an important discovery today.
我们确信遇到了一只野生的小蓝金刚鹦鹉... We believe we have encountered a wild blue Spix's Macaw...
就在亚马逊丛林的深处 deep in the Amazon jungle.
小蓝金刚鹦鹉此前被认为基本灭绝了... The blue Spix's Macaw was thought to be practically extinct...
而仅存的家族被保护在... with the last remaining family living under protection...
里约热内卢蓝鸟保护区 at the Blu Bird Sanctuary in Rio de Janeiro.
我们出名了! We're famous!
如果能找到这些鸟 它们的家园会得到拯救 If these birds can be found, their home will be saved.
可能有整个鸟群活着 There may be a whole flock out there.
如果是这样 我们会找到它们并保护起来 And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
嗨 布鲁! Hi, Blu!
嗨 琳达! Hi, Linda!
我们不是仅存的 We're not the only ones.
还有更多我们的同类在 There are more of us out there.
是啊 太棒了 我确定它们... Yeah, that's great. I'm sure they're...
一直以来 我以为... All this time, I thought...
我都以为只有我们 I thought we were alone.
嘿 也没那么糟嘛 Hey, it hasn't been all bad.
当然没有 Of course not.
但想想我们还有整群的同伴 But just imagine if there was a whole flock of us.
这多神奇啊? How amazing would that be?
我们得做些什么 是吗? We gotta do something. We do?
是的 我们得飞到亚马逊帮助琳达和图里奥找到他们! Yeah, we have to fly to the Amazon and help Linda and Tulio find them!
我们也不能来一场说走就走的旅行吧 Whoa, we can't just pack up and go.
怎么不能? Why not?
这个家是时候振羽飞翔了 It's about time this family got a little air under our wings.
看看我们 苹果 电视 煎饼? Look at us. iPods, TV. Pancakes?
我们不是人 我们是鸟 We're not people, we're birds.
我们得到大自然去像鸟一样生活 布鲁 We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.
让孩子们寻根认祖 Let the kids connect to their roots.
让他们看看我曾有的生活 Show them what I had.
他们需要这样 我们也需要 They need this. We need this.
好不好嘛 布鲁 你说呢? Come on, Blu, what do you say?
我不知道 I don't know.
或许吧 Maybe.
他没有说"不" He didn't say "no."
也就相当于说"好"了 Which means he practically said "yes."
嘿 等下... 肯定会超好玩的! Hey, wait a sec... It's gonna be so much fun!
太好了! Yeah!
我们要去亚马逊了! We're going to the Amazon!
等下 亚马逊是什么? Wait. What's the Amazon?
亚马逊是世界上最濒危的生态系统之一... The Amazon is one of Earth's most endangered ecosystems...
因非法采伐和耕种所致 due to illegal logging and farming.
让我们期待蒙特罗博士和他的团队... Let's hope Doctor Monteiro and his team...
能够找到这些珍惜鸟儿 拯救它们的家园 can find these rare birds so their home can be saved.
可能有整个鸟群存活 There may be a whole flock out there.
如果是这样 我们会找到它们并保护起来 And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
树木爱好者 Tree huggers.
把我的船准备好 Get my boat ready.
我得亲自处理这事 I need to deal with this personally.
下一个! Next!
是我 好了 大家可以回家了 That would be me. Okay, everybody can go home now.
你们面前的可是下一届嘉年华歌王! You're looking at the next King of Carnival!
嘿 大鸟! 祝你好运! Hey, big bird! Break a leg!
走路当心啊 伙计! Walk it off, buddy!
你无法预期它的到来 You can't see it cning
你在别处也找不到 You won't find it anywhere else
太棒了! That was amazing!
伊娃 亲爱的 你每个音都唱对了 是吧 朋友们? Eva, darling, you hit every note. Huh, guys?
是啊 还有一堆我从没听过的音符 Yeah, along with a bunch of notes I never heard of.
拉斐! Rafi!
别担心 我会跟他们说的 Don't worry. I'll talk to them.
我们会找到最适合你的位置 We'll find the perfect spot for you.
应该是南极洲吧 Antarctica, maybe.
最好是 You better.
再见 帅哥们 Bye, boys.
回家见 我的小甜甜! See you back at home, my tasty mango!
这些表演都没有激情 我都没受到鼓舞 None of these acts are inspiring. I'm just not inspired.
嘉年华在即 我们的名声岌岌可危 Carnival is right around the corner, and our reputations are on the line.
知道了 Copy that.
我们需要能让我们舞动的表演 能让我们起鸡皮疙瘩的 We need something that can make us wiggle. Something that make us jiggle.
需要那种一触即发的感觉 We need something that pops.
你知道"pop"倒着说是什么吗? 还是Pop You know what "pop" is backwards? Pop.
下一个 Next.
布鲁? Blu?
抱歉 兄弟! Sorry, bro!
没关系 路易兹 很高兴见到你 It's okay, Luiz. Good to see you, too.
听着 布鲁 我们在找一个歌手... Listen, Blu, we are looking for a singer...
还要会跳舞 全能型的 a dancer, the whole package.
对 你就是个歌舞双栖的表演者 Yeah, and you're more of a mumbler shuffler.
你晓得吗? You catch my drift?
不 我不是来参加试镜的 我有消息告诉你们 No, I'm not here to audition. I've got news.
我要去亚马逊了 I am going to the Amazon.
哦也 Yeah.
亚马逊? 真是疯狂 The Amazon? Wow, that's wild.
对啊 珠儿觉得这会对我们好 Yeah, Jewel thinks it'll be good for us.
多疯狂? How wild?
特别疯狂 Real wild.
那里的蚊子可以像吸沙冰一样喝干你的血 They got mosquitoes that suck your blood like Slurpees.
蛇可以把你整只吞下 Snakes that can swallow you whole.
食人鱼还吃肉 Flesh eating piranhas that eat flesh.
太棒了 听起来真棒 我不去了 Great, that sounds really nice. I'm not going.
伙计们 Guys, guys, guys
布鲁 你没什么可担心 Blu, you have nothing to worry about.
那些故事都是夸大其词 All those stories are highly exaggerated.
你真这样想? 当然! You think so? Of course!
如果这对珠儿来说意义非凡 就去吧 If this is important to Jewel, just do it.
记住 哄好老婆 欢乐一生 Happy wife, happy life. Remember that.
好吧 你说得对 Okay, yeah, you're right.
一次家族旅行可能会很好玩的 A little family vacation might actually be fun.
再说了 又不是去一辈子 Plus, it's not like it's forever.
这才对 That's the spirit.
好的 Yeah. Okay.
谢了 伙计们 Thanks, guys.
几周后见! See you in a couple of weeks!
一路顺风 布鲁! Safe travels, Blu!
给我带件纪念品回来! Bring me back a souvenir!
哥们 他回不来了 他死定了 Dawg, he ain't cning back. He is dead.
亚马逊! Amazon!
我们走吧! 来吧 爸爸! 走吧! Let's go! Come on, Dad! Come on!
检查一下 杀虫剂 净水器 创可贴 Okay. Bug spray, check. Water purifier, check. Band Aids.
总觉得忘带了什么 酷! I feel like I'm forgetting something. Cool!
万能探险刀具! The all in one adventurer's knife!
我来保管它 I'll be in charge of this.
那不是给你的 That's not for you.
嘿 爸爸 看看这个 Hey, Dad, look at this.
你知道亚马逊有能把你整只吞进的蛇吗? Did you know the Amazon has snakes that can swallow you whole?
实际上 碧雅 那些故事都是夸大其词 Actually, Bia, all those stories are highly exaggerated.
不 是真的 看 No, really. Look.
真恶心! That's sick!
准备好了吗? All right, are we ready to go?
腰包? 是的 A fanny pack? Yeah.
琳达给我的 我要用它装导航仪 Linda gave it to me. I need it for the GPS.
导航仪在哪呢? Where's the GPS?
嘿! 卡拉 我们要出发了 Hey! Carla, we're leaving.
我不去 肯定会很无聊的 I'm not going. It's gonna be lame.
找到了 Okay, here it is.
语音识别功能让它十分精准 看这个 The voice recognition makes it totally foolproof. Here, watch this.
找到琳达和图里奥 Find Linda and Tulio.
正在搜索 "东京晚餐" Searching for "Dinner in Tokyo."
好吧 实际上 这确实是个不错的建议 Okay. Actually, that does sound like a nice suggestion.
你相信这个女人? 是的 You trust this woman? Yes, I do.
嘿 等等 各位! Hey, wait up, family!
我也去! I'm cning, too!
别担心 伙计 有我们呢 Don't worry, buddy. We got your back.
伊娃让你来了? Eva let you cne?
当然 我向她保证让她上嘉年华表演了 Sure. I promised her a spot in the Carnival show.
你干嘛了? 你们来晚了 You did what? You guys are late.
理论上是晚了 但音乐上没有 Clock late. But musician early.
等等 你们也一起去? Wait, you guys are cning?
当然了 We wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们要物色丛林深处的奇才们! We gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!
这是我们今年嘉年华的主题 It's our inspiration for this year's Carnival show.
"野性亚马逊" "Amazon Untamed."
真酷! Cool!
我的是意思 好吧 我还是去吧 I mean, yeah. Okay. I guess I'll go.
我们要去亚马逊了 宝贝们! Amazon jungle or bust, baby!
谁要来一次热带探险? Who is ready for a tropical adventure? 324
我要! I know I am!
好的! 飞翔吧 小鸟们! All right! Let's go, birds!
等等 我们还没清点人数呢 嘿 各位 等等! Wait, we didn't do a head count. Hey, guys, wait up!
重新计算路线 Recalculating.
嘿 小鸟们! 回来! Hey, birds! Come back!
他们没等我就走了 又是这样! They left without me. Again!
真讨厌 That's messed up.
里约热内卢
奥鲁普莱多
巴西利亚
前方交通拥堵 Heavy traffic ahead.
太棒了 谢谢你 导航女士 Great. Thanks a lot, GPS lady.
萨尔瓦多
快点 快点 快点! Faster, faster, faster!
慢点 慢点! Slower! Slower! Slower!
救命啊! Help!
玛瑙斯
从里约热内卢到玛瑙斯 我们终于到了天堂 From Rio to Manaus We are here in paradise
我们到了 孩子们 亚马逊的门户 Here we are, kids. The gateway to the Amazon.
"生存... "To be...
还是毁灭... or not to be...
这是个问题 that is the question.
默然忍受... Whether 'tis nobler in the mind...
命运暴虐的毒箭... to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...
或是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难... or to take arms against a sea of troubles...
通过斗争把它们扫清" and, by opposing, end them."
太美了 乃吉尔 That's beautiful, Nigel.
那是什么意思? What does it mean?
死亡 呱碧儿 Death, Gabi.
是关于死亡的 It's about death.
乃吉尔 我真喜欢你冷酷沉思的样子 Nigel, I love it when you get all dark and brooding.
嘿 大鸟 出场吧! Hey, bird. It's showtime!
我的观众正拭目以待 My audience awaits.
从里约的街道 到亚马逊丛林 为你呈现... From the streets of Rio, to the Amazon jungle...
神秘的大鸟! the bird of mystery!
奇迹疗药! 箭毒蛙! Miracle cures! Poison frogs!
火蚁! 别害羞! Fire ants! Don't be shy!
了解你的命运! Learn your destiny!
嘿! 别碰它们! 回去工作! Hey! Get away from those! Back to work.
妈妈 妈妈 我想试一下! 我想要它预言! Mommy, Mommy, I want one! I want a fortune!
欢迎 女士 Welcne, madame.
这只神奇的风头鹦鹉可以预测你的未来 This amazing cockatoo will reveal your future.
好的 大鸟 挑一个预言 All right, bird. Pick a fortune.
快点 大鸟 Come on, bird.
你做得很好 乃吉尔 You're doing great, Nigel.
快选一张 Pick it already.
来吧 伙计们 快到了 Come on, gang. Almost there.
今天不继续飞了 我们要去坐船 No more flying today. We've got a boat to catch.
据这位朋友说 这船会在明早前把我们送到 According to my little friend here, this boat will get us there by morning.
耶! Yeah!
他能活 但他再也不能飞了 He'll live, but he'll never fly again.
快点 大鸟 我想要我的预言! Come on, bird. I want my fortune!
你做得很棒 乃吉尔 You're doing great, Nigel.
为什么这么久? What's taking so long?
你怎么回事? What's the matter with you?
那只蓝鸟开启了我的悲惨命运 That blue bird caused my misery.
乖鸟鸟? Nice birdie?
你干嘛打自己? 干嘛打自己? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
哇 乃吉尔真是太男人了 Wow. Nigel is muy macho.
谢谢 Thank you.
我自由了! I'm free!
箭毒蛙! Poison frog!
哇哇的鹦鹉发出复仇的啼声 The croaking cockatoo doth bellow for revenge.
顺便提一下 刚才是莎士比亚的话 That's Shakespeare, by the way.
没有你的表演 它什么也不是 Without your performance, it's nothing.
说得对 Fair point.
是时候去结束未完成的工作了
蓝天号
这里的空气真是新鲜啊! This air! It's so fresh and full.
再见了 恶臭的城市空气! Goodbye, stinky city air!
对啊 回见 Yeah, bye.
嘿 谢谢你能这么做 Hey. Thank you for doing this.
我真的很感激 I really appreciate it.
我会为你做任何事情 你知道的 对吗? I would do anything for you. You know that, right?
当然 Of course I do.
我们不是来吃零食的 我们是来报仇的 We aren't here to snack. We are here to avenge.
当这些烦人的乘客睡着的时候... Once these pesky passengers fall asleep...
我们就要对蓝色朋友们展示一点爱意了 一点... we'll show our blue friends some love. Some...
毒爱 poisonous love.
那是我的专长 That's my specialty.
我们在午夜时分发动攻击... We attack at the midnight hour...
因为那样更邪恶 because it's more evil.
保持警惕 Stay alert.
午夜! 该发动攻击了 Midnight! Time to attack.
乃吉尔! 乃吉尔? Nigel! Nigel?
看看我们 多不配啊 Look at us. Misfits.
一只毒蛙 和一只不会飞的怪胎 A toxic frog, and a flightless freak.
这样不同 却又如此相似 So different, and yet, the same.
亲爱的 在你沉睡的时候 一切安好 My darling, while you sleep, all is well
我们是好朋友 这也很棒 We are friends, and that's swell
但实际上 我有个小秘密 But the truth is that I have a secret to tell
我爱你 I love you
人们都说 鸟和青蛙的爱情 People say it's wrong, it's absurd
是错误和无知的 That a frog and a bird are in love
但我内心明白 我们是命中注定 But I know in my heart this was so meant to be
如果我们能相拥亲吻 这将是天赐的福气 If only we could hug and could kiss It'd be heavenly bliss
但你的脾肺可能爆炸 But your lungs would explode
就像这样 And you'd look just like this
你会窒息得脸色发绿 And you'd gag with your face turning blue
真恶心 Eww.
但放心吧 亲爱的 我会保护你 But, darling, I'll protect you I will, don't worry, just chill
因为我可以为你杀死任何一只鸟 'Cause there isn't a bird that I wouldn't kill
你不明白吗 For you Can't you see
我们命中注定在一起? We were destined to be?
因为我们心中有爱 爱 For we have love Love
毒爱 爱 Poisonous love Love
尽管 And although, yes
我知道你不能拥我入怀 I know that you can't hold me
感受我的温暖 Feel me close now
你那充满爱意的双翅将我环绕 Your loving wings enfold me
命运告诉我 Fate told me
爱情 Love
毒爱 爱 Poisonous love Love
伫立在此 Standing here
我们似乎 You're so near And yet
咫尺天涯 So far
像星辰一样 Like a star.
我们在这 Here we are
在哪? Where?
我们怎么办? What to do?
怎么办 To do
哎 真烦 Oh, pooh.
你是罗密欧 我是朱丽叶 You're my Romeo I'm Juliet
我们这样般配 We're so perfect, and yet
但如果我们相触 哪怕只是手指尖 If we touch, not by much
也肯定会成为 Still on all you can bet
我们的最后告别 It's goodbye
你将死于我们的毒爱 And I'll cry
而我则会 As you die
哽咽哭泣 From our poisonous love
好可怕的噩梦 What a nightmare.
查理! Charlie!
你应该叫醒我的! You were supposed to wake me!
是时候了 It's time.
我喜欢跟着乃吉尔行动! I love being on Team Nigel!
我想不出有什么能比在月光游轮上毒乘客更浪漫的事了 I can't think of anything more romantic than poisoning passengers on a moonlight cruise.
别动 Stop.
他是我的 That one is mine.
一闪一闪小布鲁 Twinkle, twinkle little Blu.
你要满天飞哪去? How I wondered, where were you?
飞在高空翱翔着 Up above the world so high.
做好准备... Are you ready...
去死吗? to die?
你该吃块薄荷糖了 You need a breath mint.
在梦中你依然嘲笑我 Even in sleep, you mock me.
等等我! Wait for me!
别离开我! Don't leave me!
提亚哥! 别闹了 Tiago! Stop fooling around.
我没干什么 I didn't do anything.
提亚哥甘德森 听妈妈的话 Tiago Gunderson, listen to your mother.
真是的 Man.
我们快到了 对吗? We're almost there, right?
嘿 等会 快来吧 布鲁 Hey, guys. Wait up. Come on, Blu.
记住 蓝色鸟儿... Remember, birds of a...
算了吧 Nevermind.
他们要跑了! They're getting away!
醒醒 你个食虫白痴 跟上他们 Wake up, you insect eating idiot. Follow them.
好多了 加速十倍 Better. Now go ten times faster.
你们这群河猪! River hogs!
你... You...
我一直怀疑你比猴子还笨 I always suspected you were dumber than a monkey.
现在确认了 And now, I know.
老板! 你来丛林里干什么? Boss! What are you doing in the jungle?
你应该问... Perhaps the better question is...
他们在干什么? what are they doing?
亚马逊珍稀鸟类
大自然怪胎 Nature freaks.
两百万平米的丛林... Two million square miles of jungle...
他们在我的后花园玩耍? and they're playing in my backyard?
我不这么想 I don't think so.
你知道的 朋友 这个伐木工程是... As you know, my friends, this logging operation is a little...
非法的 illegal.
如果这两个疯子找到那群鸟 我们就要失业了 If those two nuts find those birds, we're out of business.
所以你... And that's why you...
要去结束他们的观鸟探险 must put an end to their little bird watching expedition.
找到并解决他们 Find them and get rid of them.
其他人去砍树吧 The rest of you, go cut some trees.
谁在乎一群鸟? Who cares about a bunch of birds?
金刚鹦鹉应该栖息在巴西坚果树附近 The macaws should be nesting near the Brazil nut trees.
所以 我认为我们应该继续... So, I think that we should continue with go...
图里奥! 你在听我讲话吗? Tulio! Are you listening to me?
您已到达目的地 You have reached your destination.
看到了吧? 它像魔法一样 我们到了 You see? It works like a charm. Here we are.
到哪了? Where?
这些东西都有误差 These things have a margin of error.
我告诉你别相信那女人 I told you not to trust that woman.
那是尖头翅膀蝴蝶的幼虫 要进入蛹期了 That's a Heliconious larva. It's about to enter the pupa stage.
你说了"屎" You said "poop".
嘿 孩子们 别走远 Hey, kids. Stay close.
我去找他们 I'll get them.
好吧 你们待在原地 我去探探路 Okay, you guys stay put. I'll look around.
别担心 我们就待在这儿 哪也不去 No worries. We'll be here. We're not going anywhere.
我脖子后面的羽毛都竖起来了 My feathers is popping up on the back of my neck.
我不喜欢这感觉 I don't like this.
我们折返吧 Let's back it up.
碧雅? 提亚哥? Bia? Tiago?
拜托了 导航小姐 Come on, lady.
别让我失望 规划前往"时髦小镇"的路径 Don't let me down. Calculating route to "Funky Town."
真棒 Oh, great.
好了 大伙儿们! Okay, guys!
人呢? Guys?
棒极了 伙计们 真有趣 Good one, guys. Very funny.
很好 很好 太聪明了 Good, good. Very witty.
珠儿 你在哪里? Jewel, where are you?
孩子们? 珠儿? Kids? Jewel?
是只金刚鹦鹉! It's a Macaw!
琳达! Linda!
放开我! Let me go!
放开我 你这野蛮的家伙! Let me go, you heathens!
布鲁? Blu?
我发誓那听上去像布鲁 I swear that sounded like Blu.
这不可能 琳达 That's impossible, Linda.
他一直住在里约 安全无虞 He's back home in Rio, safe and sound.
我是个美国公民 野蛮人! I am an American citizen, you savage!
我要见我的大使! I demand to see my ambassador!
我知晓我的权利! 我知晓我的权利! I know my rights! I know my rights!
退后 退后 你这没教养的! Back. Back, you barbarian!
没错 就是这样 Yeah, that's right.
这是一把叉子 也是一把勺子 It's a spoon and a fork.
恐惧吧! 颤抖吧! Be afraid! Be very afraid.
哇哦! 哇哦 伙计 把叉勺放下 Whoa! Whoa, buddy. Put the spork down.
拿着! 放开我! Bring it! Let me go!
快点! 我个头小算你运气 Come on! You lucky I ain't big.
简直不敢相信 我们找到了! I can't believe we found them!
严格来说 是他们找到了我们 Technically, they found us.
好吧 我们得弄点儿名片了 Okay, we're gonna need some nametags.
哈喽 好吧 Hello. Okay.
不不 这是薄荷糖 你用不着 No, those are breath mints. Not that you need one.
不过味道不错 可以尝尝 But they're good. You eat them.
不不不! 别连盒吞了 No, no, no! Not the whole box.
快把它吐出来! Get that out of your mouth!
这是在干什么? 怎么回事? What is this doing here? What's going on?
我们发现他们飞得太接近人类了 We found them flying too close to the humans.
什么? 你是谁? 呃... What? And who are you? Uh...
"呃"可不是个好答案 "Uh" is not an appropriate answer.
我问你问题呢 你们从哪里来的? I asked you a question. Where did you cne from?
嘿! 退后! Hey! Back off!
不好意思 小姐 Hey, excuse me, young lady.
这怎么可能 I can't believe it.
你怎么会...? How is this...?
伐木工来的时候... When the loggers came...
到处都是火焰 还有烟雾 there was fire, and so much smoke.
我把你藏在翅膀底下 可你却... I had you under my wing, and then you were...
不见了 Gone.
我找遍了所有地方 I've looked everywhere for you.
我就在这儿 I'm here.
爸爸! Daddy!
"爸爸"? "Daddy"?
我好想你 I missed you.
没事了 现在没事了 It's okay. It's okay, now.
爸爸找到你了 Daddy has you.
看看你啊 Look at you.
我的小姑娘长大了 It's my little girl, all grown up.
真漂亮 You're so beautiful.
就像你妈妈一样 Just like your mother.
真对不起 我把你弄丢了 I'm so sorry I lost you.
我无法想象这么多年你都是孤零零一个人 I can't imagine you alone, all this time.
没事的 爸爸 我不是一个人 No, it's okay, Dad. I wasn't alone.
布鲁找到了我 Blu found me.
很高兴见到你 先生 Sure is nice to meet you, sir.
把翅膀收起来 小子 Tuck that wing away, Stu.
好了 过来 行 当然了 好的 Now, cne here. Right, sure. Okay.
近点儿 真的? Closer. Really?
再近点 Closer.
你带回了我的珠儿 谢谢你 You brought my Jewel back to me. I thank you.
现在我要拥抱你了 好的 I'm gonna hug you now. Okay.
行了 过来吧 抱上了 Now, cne here, you. Okay. There we are.
这是我的荣幸 My pleasure.
尼克 你这是在哭吗? Nico. You crying?
这场面太感人了 我脆弱的心灵承受不住 It's a heavy moment, and I'm very vulnerable right now.
过来 让我抱抱你 Come here. Let me get you a hug.
妈妈 你还好吗? Mom, are you okay?
"妈妈"? "Mom"?
我当外公了? 我当外公了 I'm a grandpa? I'm a grandpa.
瞧瞧我 我当外公了! Look at me, I'm a grandpa!
爸爸 这是卡拉 碧雅和提亚哥 Daddy, this is Carla, Bia and Tiago.
很高兴见到你 先生 Nice to meet you, sir.
不用喊我"先生" 小姑娘 There is no "sir" around here, young lady.
你可以叫我"泼泼"! 泼泼 You will call me "Pop Pop!" Pop Pop.
我喜欢 这叫法很好听 I like that. It's got a nice ring to it.
我是个泼泼了! 太好了 我是泼泼 I am a Pop Pop! Yeah, I'm the Pop Pop Pop.
孩子们 别累着老泼泼了 Kids, go easy on old Pop Pop.
你得叫我"先生" You can call me "sir."
我女儿回来了! My daughter has returned!
多年以来 我们被人类逼着... For years, we have been on the run...
不断逃亡 深入丛林 as the humans push us deeper into the jungle.
可是你看 我们终于找到了避难所 But as you can see, we have found sanctuary.
一个总算可以扎根的地方 A place we can finally put down roots.
大伙儿们! 快来! 大家都从窝里出来! Everyone! Come on! Everyone, out of your nests!
我女儿回来了! My daughter is home!
快来 鸟儿们 我的珠儿回来了! Come on, birds. My Jewel is back!
珠儿? Jewel?
让开 快让来! 珠儿! Make way. Make way! Jewel!
咪咪姑妈? 咪咪姑妈! Aunt Mimi? Aunt Mimi!
我好想你! I missed you so much!
我的小野花回来了! My little wildflower has returned!
我就知道你会回来 我用鸟粪预测的 I knew you were cning back. I saw it in the droppings.
瞧瞧这些小宝贝们! And look at the little ones!
你们是不是最毛绒绒最可爱的小鹦鹉啊? Aren't you the fluffiest, most delicious little macaws?
你发育得有点快 咪咪... You're big for your age. Mimi...
这位是斯鲁 This is Sue.
事实上 我叫布鲁 我们不都是吗? Actually, I'm Blu. Aren't we all?
不 真的 这是我名字 蓝色的意思 No, really, that's my name.
我们都叫"小蓝金刚鹦鹉"啊 That's why they call us "Blue Macaws."
随她去吧 Just go with it.
原来小蓝金刚鹦鹉能长这么帅? So, that's what a Blue Macaw is supposed to look like?
她是那么闪耀 Look at her shining
灿烂羽毛如星辰 Her feathers, they glow
整座丛林都在微笑 Now the jungle is smiling
迎接宝贝的归程 'Cause our baby's home
你是否与我有一样感受? Can you feel what I feel?
这美妙的一天终于来到 The day has cne at last
我们的珍宝已经回来 Our precious Jewel has returned
而我将第一个唱响祝福歌谣 I'll be the first to sing Welcne back
罗伯特 我... Roberto. I...
欢迎回来 Welcne back
我唱着欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 I said welcne, welcne, welcne
回来 back
哇哦 你看起来棒极了! Wow, you look great!
你也是 So do you.
嗨 嘿 你好 我是珠儿重要的另一半 Hi, hey. Hi, there. I am Jewel's significant other.
所以你就是那只令珠珠坠入爱河的幸运鸟? So, you're the lucky bird who swept Ju Ju off her feet.
"珠珠"? 是啊 "Ju Ju"? Yeah.
我们小时候 总喜欢用最可爱的昵称喊对方 When we were kids, we always had the cutest nicknames for each other.
没错 我喊他"贝托" We did. I called him "Beto."
真可爱 我也喜欢喊昵称 That's adorable. I love doing the nicknames.
你从没提起过什么"罗伯特" You never mentioned any "Roberto."
因为没什么可提的 There's nothing to mention.
嘿 Hey.
我的得力助手在这儿! There's my wingman!
有罗伯特值守 我们都能睡得安稳 We can rest easy with Roberto on the lookout.
多亏爱德华多教导我一切 他才是只好鸟 Eduardo taught me everything I know. He's the bird.
不 你是只好鸟 No. You're the bird.
不不 你才是只好鸟 你是只好鸟! No, you're the bird. You're the bird!
行了行了 你们都是好鸟 We get it. You're both "the bird."
现在能别唠叨 开始派对了吗? Now, can we stop yakking and start partying?
哇哦! 我记得这首歌 Wow! I remember this song.
怎么忘得了? 它深藏我们的血脉 宝贝 How could you forget? It's in our blood, baby.
这是我们的本源 It's who we are.
不介意我借用她小会儿吧? You don't mind if I borrow her for a minute, do you?
事实上... 来吧 珠珠! Actually... Come on, Ju Ju!
我们走! Let's go!
让我们一起 歌唱爱与和谐 Let's cne together Singing love and harmonia
我们如此不同 We are so different
灵魂却依然相近 But the same inside our hearts
美丽的蓝色 Blue tiful colors
遍布视线之际 As far as the eye can see
舒展翅膀 Open your wings
听见召唤就飞翔 Fly when you hear the call
都来庆祝吧 召唤所有美丽生灵 Let's celebrate Calling all beautiful creatures
展开翅膀吧 唱歌跳舞赞颂自由 Come spread your wings Dance and sing songs about freedom
啦啦啦 噢噢 Like la Ia la, ooh ooh
歌唱丛林里的家 快来 布鲁! One for the jungle familia. Come on, Blu!
巴巴巴 砰砰 Like ba ba ba, boom boom
召唤所有美丽生灵 嘿 珠儿? 珠儿! Calling all beautiful creatures Hey, Jewel? Jewel!
来这里庆祝吧 Come this way, celebrate
一路欢声笑语啊 Laugh and dance all the way
哟 这地方太有潜力了 我喜欢这声音 Yo, this is untapped territory. I'm loving this sound.
泼泼! 我是个泼泼! Pop Pop! I am a Pop Pop!
我是你们的泼泼! 耶 我是个泼泼 I am your Pop Pop! Yeah, I am the Pop Pop
哈 泼泼! Hey, the Pop Pop!
都来庆祝吧 召唤所有美丽生灵 Let's celebrate Calling all beautiful creatures
展开翅膀吧 唱歌跳舞赞颂自由 Come spread your wings Dance and sing songs about freedom
啦啦啦 噢噢 Like la Ia la, ooh ooh
歌唱丛林里的家 One for the jungle familia
巴巴巴 砰砰 Like ba ba ba, boom boom
召唤所有美丽生灵 Calling all beautiful creatures
只有你能理解什么叫孤独 You're the only one who knows what it feels like to be all alone.
什么叫遭人误解 Misunderstood.
你的邪恶 我的至毒 You're the evil to my lethal.
我算明白他们为啥喊你"呱碧儿"了 I can see why they call you "Gabi."
你在哪儿 你这肮脏的臭鸟? Where are you, you filthy fowl?
停! Halt!
原来我一直用错了方法 I've been going about this all wrong.
我应该往高处去 I need to search from higher ground.
你刚才腾空了几乎一秒钟 太棒了! You stayed airborne for almost a full second that time. Bravo!
你在看什么? 帮我爬上去 What are you looking at? Get me up there.
高点 Higher.
高点! 再高点 Higher! Even higher.
再高一点点 Little bit higher.
低一点 低一点 好了 Lower. Lower, now.
完美 Yes. Perfect.
坏鸟横行 It's an infestation.
继续庆祝吧 我马上就来毁了你们的派对 Keep celebrating. I'll be pooping on your party promptly.
嗨 尼克! 嗨 佩德罗! Hi, Nico! Hi, Pedro!
我们来对地方了 We came to the right place.
这是真正的热舞 亚马逊雨林里的热舞 This is popping. It's popping in the Amazon.
我们可以带这些金刚鹦鹉回里约... We could bring these macaws back to Rio...
举办一场史上最棒的嘉年华 and have the best Carnival show ever.
我有灵感了! I am inspired!
抱歉打扰 城市小伙们... Sorry to break it to you, city boys...
不过恐怕你们需要另择高材了 but you'll have to find some other talent.
谁也不准离开部落 Nobody leaves the tribe.
丛林里也不许有人类的东西 明白了吗? And no human things in the jungle. Understood?
啥? 他有啥毛病? What? What's his problem?
我觉得自己脱光光了 I feel naked.
我们差点就成了一代传奇 We could have been legends.
我们本来就超级无敌赞 可是... We already are super mega dope, but...
你懂我的意思吗? You know what I'm saying?
我们什么都有 未发掘的才华... We had it all. The undiscovered talent...
宏伟的计划 闪耀的灵感 the big idea, the inspiration.
可如果我们没法带他们去里约... But if we can't bring these guys to Rio...
我们就什么也没有了 we got nothing.
什么也没有? Nothing?
话别说太满 我们还有伊娃 Hold your mangoes. We still have Eva.
咋了? What?
哇哦! 你还是跳得那么好 珠珠 Wow! You still got the moves, Ju Ju.
我累坏了 是啊 I'm so exhausted. Yeah.
我们得休息一会儿 找家当地旅馆 或者附近的民宿 We should get some rest. Find a local inn, or B and B nearby.
你在瞎说什么呀? What is this crazy talk?
不 你们就住我屋里 No, you guys are staying in my nest.
我今晚得巡逻 I'm on patrol tonight.
我家就是你家 Mi casa es su casa.
真是太客气了 贝托 That's really nice, Beto.
谢谢 不过我们能自己搞定 Thank you, but we're fine.
另外 我们一家人恐怕也挤不下你的单身公寓 Besides, our whole family couldn't possibly fit in your bachelor pad.
哇哦 Whoa.
这附近的房价真够便宜的 Real estate must be pretty cheap around here.
哇哦 真是不可思议 Wow. This is incredible.
你说这老巢? 不过是我随便搭搭的 This old nest? It's just something I put together last minute.
当然了 用的是我的翅膀 With my own two wings, of course.
和我的力量 And my strength.
还有我的肌肉 And my brawn.
爸爸 这房子真大! 有六个房间呢! Dad, it's huge! It has six bedrooms!
我要住最大的! 不行! 我年龄比你大 I get the big one! No! I'm the oldest.
也就大了3分钟又2.5秒 Only by 3 minutes, 2.5 seconds.
我曾梦想过有一天... I had hoped to one day be blessed...
能有一群小罗伯特在这里玩闹 with a flock of little Robertos to call my own.
看得出来 天啊! I bet you did. No way!
还有鸟池! A bird bath!
小心点 你这... Careful, you...
太舒服了 Jacuzzi.
布鲁 你听我说 Blu, let me tell you something.
万一 我是说万一 你遭遇了不幸... If anything, and I mean anything, ever happens to you...
我会照顾好你的家人 I will take care of your family.
行了 伙计 好好休息 All right, buddy. Sleep well.
晚安 珠珠 晚安 Good night, Ju Ju. Good night.
好了 一切安全 Okay. All clear.
月光照耀 星河闪烁 Moon beams and starlight
暮光如幻 Magical twilight
还有细雨温暖 The warmest rain
听到它轻语你名字的声音了吗? Hear it whispering your names?
午夜彩虹 Rainbows at midnight
在夜空中闪耀 Sparkling night skies
不要走开 Don't go away
再留一天 Stay another day
再唱一遍 求你了 Can you sing it again, please?
现在该睡了 Time for bed, now.
多棒的一天 What an amazing day.
这一切的一切... All this time...
我从未期待过他们还活着 I never let myself hope that they were alive.
但他们的确还活着 But they are.
布鲁 我们找到家人了 We found our family, Blu.
这改变了一切 This changes everything.
是啊 Yeah.
慢着 什么? 什么改变? Wait. What? What's changing?
珠儿? Jewel?
去 去 去 走开 Shoo, shoo, shoo. Go on.
亲爱的 停下 痒痒 Honey, stop. That tickles.
那真有趣! That was fun!
提亚哥! Tiago!
快点 提亚哥 我们走 Come on, Tiago. Let's go.
早上好 Morning.
或者我该说"下午好"? Or should I say "afternoon"?
早上好 先生 Morning, sir.
我们在丛林生活 一天开始得很早 Our days here in the jungle, they start early.
早上好 爸爸 Morning, Daddy.
我的好姑娘 看到没? 已经跟大家一起起来了 That's my girl. See? Already up and at 'em.
早上好 亲爱的 Morning, sweetie.
你干嘛让我睡懒觉? Why did you let me sleep in?
你在说什么呢? 你每天都睡懒觉 What are you talking about? You sleep in every day.
对 但是... 嘿 爸爸 Yeah, but... Hey, Dad.
咪咪姑妈说泥土对你的消化有帮助 Aunt Mimi says clay is good for your digestion.
试试 不 亲爱的 我刚刷过... Try some. No, sweetie. I just brushed my...
还不错 对不对? 我要去多拿点 It's good, right? I'm gonna go get some more.
聪明的姑娘 Smart girl.
我在想带路易参观一下这里 So, I thought I'd take Louie, here, for a little tour of the area.
带他认识一下 Show him around.
好主意 什么? That's a great idea. What?
你跟爸爸去好好玩 我带孩子们逛逛这里 You go have fun with Daddy, and I'll explore around here with the kids.
好吧 当然 你会爱上这里的 Yeah, okay. Sure. You'll love it.
对 好 我得拿上... Yeah, great. I just gotta...
好吧 准备好了 Okay, ready.
好吧 Okay.
鲁 站近点 Lou, cne closer.
不要太近 好的 Not so close. Okay.
听着... Listen...
我都没法正眼看它 你得把那人类口袋摘掉 行吗? I can barely look at it. You gotta lose that human pocket, okay?
这是个腰包 This is a fanny pack.
"腰包" 很可爱 "Fanny pack." Adorable.
但是人类的东西 It's human.
既然你现在已经加入部落了 就不再需要它了 And now that you're joining the tribe, you won't be needing it anymore.
我在泥岸边等你 I'll meet you by the clay banks.
"加入部落"? "Joining the tribe"?
他不是认为我们要搬到丛林来住了吧? He doesn't actually think we're moving to the jungle, does he?
不 他只是对我们都来到这感到兴奋 No. He's just excited we're all here.
我们不要破坏这气氛 好吗? Let's not ruin the moment, okay?
另外 摘掉腰包你又不会死掉 Besides, it won't kill you to leave behind the fanny pack.
好吧 你赢了 我会摘掉腰包 All right, you win. I will leave the fanny pack behind.
哄好老婆 欢乐一生... Happy wife, happy life...
再见 亲爱的 Bye, honey.
玩得开心 Have fun.
好吧 再见 Yeah. Sure. Bye.
你们俩 醒醒! You guys. Wakey wakey!
醒醒! 伊娃! 没问题! Wake up! Eva! You got it!
"野性亚马逊"怎么了? What happened to "Amazon Untamed"?
计划是这样的 今天试镜... Here's the plan. Auditions today...
然后明天彩排 and we preview the show tomorrow.
"我们"? 你在说"我们"? 你在说法语吗? "We"? What you talking about, "we"? You speak French?
来吧 快点 我们快开始吧! Come on, chop chop. Let's get started!
这孩子很努力呀 Kid's been working.
出发时叫我 出发时叫我 Tell me when to go Tell me when to go
出发时叫我 出发时叫我! Tell me when to go Tell me when to go!
辣妹越来越往下 露 露 露 露 露 'Cause shawty got low, low, low, low, low
你准备好就可以开始了 Any time you're ready.
每次我来 一个小伙子必须得到它 Every time I cne a fella gotta get it
然后我得走 然后我搞定它 然后他们就揍 Then I gotta go, and then I gotta get it Then they gotta blow
然后我得炫些小东西 小伙子认为那是他该做 And then I gotta show that any little thing A fella think that he be doing
因为那都不是事 我结束了 'Cause it doesn't matter, I'm done
下一个! Next!
我们是超棒的巴西战舞龟 We are the amazing Capoeira Turtles.
太棒了! 安可! 安可! 安可! Bravo! Encore! Encore! Encore!
抱歉 伙计们 我错过什么了吗? Sorry, guys. Did I miss anything?
蚊子 Mosquito.
大家好 我叫水豚克莱拉... Hi, my name is Claira the capybara...
我要唱我最喜欢的歌 and I will be singing my favorite song.
回忆 Memory
月光下形单影只 All alone in the moonlight
轻抚我 Touch me
留我一人容易 It's so easy to leave me
如果他们一直这样吃掉对方 我们就办不了晚会了 If they keep eating each other, we got no show.
这不是你什么都能吃的比赛! This ain't an all you can eat cnpetition!
你很快 你真的非常非常快 Hey. You are fast. You are really, really fast.
我觉得我落了个翅膀或是什么 一把年纪了这速度真的很快 I think I pulled a wing or something. You are really fast for an old bird.
这个睿智的程度 我是这个意思 睿智的鸟 For such a wise bird, is what I meant to say. Wise bird.
智慧随着年龄增长的... Which sometimes cnes with age...
不过也可能年轻的时候就很有智慧 就像你一样 but also can happen when you're young, like in your case.
你可以既睿智又年轻 就像一种罕见的结合... You could be wise and young, which is kind of a rare cnbination...
一旦成功就让人瞠目结舌 but thrilling when it happens.
安静点 谢谢你 先生 Be quiet. Thank you, sir.
是时候让你甩掉城市气息了 It's time to shake that city off of you.
你得学会丛林生存法则的基础 You need to learn the basics of jungle survival.
我以为我们是要去观光 I thought we were going sightseeing.
今天是训练日 It's training day.
快点! 泥巴是你的朋友 Come on! The mud is your friend.
这是你的伪装! 感受它 品尝它! This is your camouflage! Feel it. Taste it!
如果你没觉得变成自己的壳 就做得还不对! If you don't feel crusty, you're not doing it right!
你不会想要被人类发现的! You don't wanna be seen by humans!
努力点! 你是金刚鹦鹉还是火鸡? Come on! Are you a macaw or a turkey?
加快 加快 Faster. Faster.
快点! 你不会想被吃掉! Come on! You don't wanna be eaten!
你孤身一人在丛林中 被陷阱所困 You're alone in the jungle. You get caught in a trap.
你会怎么做? What do you do?
如果我有我的腰包... If I had my fanny pack...
不! 用你的喙 No! You use your beak.
我的喙 那是你最重要的工具 My beak. It's your most important tool.
好吧 好吧 我用我的喙 Okay, okay. No, I use my beak.
快做到了 时间到! Almost. Time's up!
你是豹子的午餐了 You're jaguar meat.
罗伯特第一次就成功了 Roberto got it on the first try.
当然他做到了 Of course he did.
上升 上升! 盘旋! UP, up! And hover!
现在 倒退! 什么 倒退? Now, backwards! What, backwards?
不 只有蜂鸟可以倒着飞 No, only hummingbirds can fly backwards.
倒退 Backwards.
高! 低! 高! Over! Under! Over!
低! 高! Under! Over!
做得好 谢谢 Good job. Thanks.
不是说你 Not you.
你好 Hi.
巴西胡桃树 Brazil nut trees.
这些树是我们的生命之树 These trees are the key to our way of life.
这些树喂养我们 The trees feed us.
支撑我们 They sustain us.
醒醒! 我醒着呢 Wake up! I'm up.
坚果巴西... 巴西胡桃树 什么的 Nutty Brazil... Brazil nut trees, something.
耶 了解 Yeah, got it.
这很重要 我们必须保护这些树 This is important. We have to protect these trees.
我们的未来都寄托在它身上 Our future depends on it.
哟 艾迪 Yo, Eddie.
谁是你的老伙计? Who is your sidekick?
你现在请了个护士吗? You got a nurse now?
你好 我是... Hi, I'm...
你们是不是离我们的领地太近了? Aren't you boys getting a little bit too close to our side?
我们有约定的 菲利皮 We have a deal, Felipe.
放轻松 Hey, relax.
你知道的 我们对你除了疯狂的爱什么都没有 You know we got nothing but mad love for you.
来吧 小伙伴们 我们飞 Come on, boys, let's fly.
点缀天空 赶在他们开始哭之前 Paint the sky. Before they start to cry.
他们看起来很友善 他们有他们的领地... They seem nice. They have their side of the grove...
我们有我们的 and we have ours.
食物最近很短缺 Food is scarce these days.
从没见过他们离村子这么近 Never seen them this close to the village before.
什么? What?
不要让他们看到你! 好的 好的 抱歉 Don't let them see you! Right, right. Sorry.
也许我们应该去找琳达 Maybe we should go find Linda.
琳达是什么? 琳达是养大我的人 What's a Linda? Linda is the person that raised me.
什么? 你是只宠物? What? You're a pet?
不 不是那样的 我是个伙伴 No, it wasn't anything like that. I was a cnpanion.
你喜欢那样? 一切都说得通了 You liked it? That explains everything.
琳达是家人 家人? Linda is family. Family?
人类不是家人 Humans aren't family.
不 你不明白 他们是来帮助我们的 No, you don't understand. They're cning here to help.
听我说 Listen to me.
我们不会带领人类进入部落 We do not bring humans into the tribe.
这就是我们还活着的唯一原因 That is the only reason we're still alive.
你不能混淆这一点 明白了吗? You cannot be confused about this. Understood?
是的 明白了 Yeah. Got it.
观光结束 Sightseeing is over.
看到巢了吗? Do you see the nest?
图里奥 你还好吗? Tulio, are you okay?
我很好! 我没事! I'm fine! I'm okay!
不是完全没事 Not okay.
图里奥 他们在砍伐森林! Tulio, they're cutting down the forest!
琳达 你要去哪? Linda, where are you going?
跟他们谈谈 你跟鸟谈 我跟人谈 To talk to them. You talk to birds, I talk to humans.
不 等等 不要! No! Wait, don't!
嘿! 嘿 先生! Hey! Hey, mister!
你好! Hello!
你看好你的电锯 You take it easy with that chainsaw.
这附近有珍惜鸟类 你不能砍到这些树! There are rare birds living around here. You can't cut down these trees!
亲爱的! 你在这啊 Sweetheart! There you are.
我到处找你呢 I was looking for you.
你好 这里很美 对吧? Hi, there. Beautiful out here, isn't it?
你们俩迷路了吗? You two lost?
迷路? 没有! Lost? No!
迷路? Lost?
没有 No.
我们是来度蜜月的 We're here on our honeymoon.
实际上我们正要回归我们的旅行团 We're actually just heading back to join the tour.
今晚是卡拉ok之夜 It's karaoke night.
这边走 亲爱的 月亮河可不会自己唱出来 Come along, honey. Moon River isn't going to sing itself.
琳达 这些家伙可不仅仅是砍原木 Linda, logs aren't the only things these guys cut.
跑 琳达 我会拖住他们的 Run, Linda. I'll hold them off.
走 走 走! 跑! 好吧 好吧 好吧! Go, go, go! Run! 0kay, Okay, okay!
借过 借过! Excuse me, excuse me!
快点 我要跟你比赛 Come on, I'll race you.
这太棒了! 好吧 提亚哥! This is great! All right, Tiago!
哦 耶! Oh, yeah!
提亚哥! Tiago!
嘿! Hey!
这太棒了 That is so good.
你回来了 Hey, you're back.
感觉怎么样? How did it go?
我们度过了美好的时光 很有教育意义 We had a great time. It was educational.
爸爸! 贝托叔叔教给我了一些炫酷的飞行技巧 Dad! Uncle Beto showed me some cool flying tricks.
"叔叔"? "Uncle"?
看 我能倒着飞 Look, I can fly backwards.
对 你是与生俱来的厉害鸟 Yeah, you're a natural, T Bird.
学习丛林生存永远不会为之尚早 提亚哥 It's never too soon to learn the ways of the jungle, Tiago.
尽管 有些鸟可能永远都学不会 Although, some may never learn.
我要去洗澡 I'm gonna go clean up.
罗伯特 我们看到人类接近小树林 Roberto, we saw humans near the grove.
我需要你保持警惕 I need you to stay alert.
"丛林生存法则" "Ways of the jungle."
我宁愿去学如何逃出丛林的方法 I would like to learn a way out of this jungle.
他在这 现在是我们的机会 There he is. Now is our chance.
我好激动! I'm so excited!
准备舌头弹弓 Prepare the tongue a pult.
查理 让我再次飞翔 Charlie, make me fly again.
拿下他们 老虎! Go get them, tiger!
征服风头鹦鹉之前的鞠躬 Bow before the conquering cockatoo.
老兄 你吃错药了吧? What is your problem, dude?
鸟兄 那有些变态! Bird, that was sick!
这就是你给试镜带来的新能量 Now, that's the energy you bring into an audition.
试镜? Audition?
是啊 这就是我站在这的原因 Yeah, that's actually why I'm here.
我得到了一些些... I've got a great little...
继续 Go on.
我们在寻找一个新星 We're looking for a new star.
明星? Star?
你看起来很眼熟 我是不是在哪里见过你? You look familiar. Don't I know you from somewhere?
我不这么认为 不 我是... No, I don't think so. No. I'm...
鲍伯 对的 飞鸟鲍伯 Bob. Yes. Bob, the bird.
好吧 鲍伯 随意吧 给我们看看你的看家本领 Okay, Bob, whatever. Show us what you got.
开始我很害怕 Well, at first I was afraid.
我吓坏了 I was petrified.
我一直在想我不能继续活下去了 I kept thinking that I could never live.
我几乎不能飞 I could barely fly.
我花费了很多个夜晚 And I spent, oh, so many nights
回想他对我犯下的错 thinking how he did me wrong.
然后我变得强大 And I grew strong.
我学会如何面对 And I learned how to get along.
快点跟上 走出那扇门 Go on, now, go Walk out the door
现在就转身 Just turn around now
现在是我拥有这舞台 It is I who have the floor
你不就是那个想要用分别来伤害我的人? Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
你认为我会崩溃? 哦 不! Did you think I'd crumble? Oh, no!
你认为我会躺下等死? Did you think I'd lay down and die?
别死 乃吉尔 Oh, no, not Nigel
我会生存下来 I will survive
随着我知道怎么去仇恨 As long as I know how to hate
我知道我要活下来 I know I'll stay alive
我这一生都在努力 I've got all my life to live
我把所有的爱都给你 And I've got all my love to give
我会活下来 你会活下来 And I will survive You will survive
我会坚强 我们会坚强 I will survive We will survive
我会坚持到底 我有敏锐的双眼 I'm a survivor I've got the eye of a tiger
重新开始 坚韧不拔 Been training again and eating my fiber
你苟且偷生 而我活得精彩 You been staying alive well I've been staying alive er
无论你在哪我都不屑一顾 Watch where you sit when I spit my saliva, like boom
你从没见过我这般的鹦鹉 You've never seen a cockatoo
能歌善舞又无坚不摧 Rocking and shocking and dropping and popping and locking, too?
一无所有我也能让你侧目 Watch what I can do without no Auto Tune
比如呢? Say What?
哦 不 他不会的 Oh, no, he didn't.
你想让我沉沦 If you try to keep me down
我只会越挫越勇 I'll just cne back stronger
你要把我看扁 You try to cut me short
我只会奋发图强 I'll just cne back longer
从哪跌倒就从哪爬起来 If you beat me at ping pong I'll just play ping pong er
准备好王冠 我要登基了 Give me my throne, I am ready to thrive
我只知道 One thing I know
我能幸免 I will survive
我会坚强 I will survive
谢谢大家 我就是飞鸟鲍伯 Yes, thank you. I've been Bob the bird.
太帅了 He is so hot.
厉害 你晋级了 Boom. That's it. You in.
虽然你比不上伊娃 但你很棒 You're no Eva, but you're awesome.
期待你明晚的表演 We'll see you at the performance tomorrow night.
村庄里所有人都会来 绝对是万众瞩目 Everyone from the village is cning. It's gonna be off the charts.
所有人? Everyone?
所有人? Everyone?
天衣无缝的计划 It's the perfect plan.
庆幸吧小豪猪 只是拔你根刺而已 Be happy we're only plucking you, porcupine.
快走开 Go away.
不必满树林地追他了... Instead of chasing that bird all over the jungle...
嘉年华上他会自己送上门来 we let him cne to us, at the Carnival show.
我负责在台上让他们神魂颠倒... I'll mesmerize them from the stage, while in the audience...
而你 我的呱碧儿... you, my little Gabi...
就是小巧的大规模杀伤性武器 you'll be my petite weapon of mass destruction.
这即将是一场... It will be a performance...
死亡盛宴 to die for.
我说动手再动手 It only works when I do it.
明白 爱你 Okay. Love you.
爽 So minty.
太好了! Yes!
亲爱的你在这啊 怎么耽误了这么久? Hey, sweetie, there you are. What's taking you so long?
别再倒腾那个GPS了 Enough with that GPS, really.
整个部落都在欣赏日落呢 一起去吧 The whole tribe's gathering to watch the sunset. Come on.
等等 我刚刚找到琳达和图里奥的坐标 No, no. Hang on. I just found Linda and Tulio's coordinates.
他们就在部落的那边 They are just on the other side of the grove.
看 多近啊 Look, they're really close.
是吧 Yeah.
我知道你爸不相信人类... Now, I know your dad doesn't totally trust humans...
但是我相信他俩能改变他的想法 but I'm sure if he met them, he would change his mind.
他俩能保护这个地方 They can help keep this place safe.
好吧 布鲁... Yeah, Blu...
我爸自有想法 My dad knows what he's doing.
你就不能先不去想琳达和图里奥 去看看日落吗? And can't you just forget Linda and Tulio for one minute and enjoy a sunset?
可这是我们的计划啊 But I thought that was our plan.
线路规划完成 Route guidance cnplete.
也许有些地方不该为人所知 You know, maybe some places shouldn't be found.
不该被外界干涉 Maybe they should just be left alone.
她居然吃了一条虫子 虫子啊! She ate a bug. A bug!
布鲁 布鲁! 冷静点 Blu, Blu, Blu! Calm down.
怎么冷静? 我们都计划好的 Calm down? We had a plan.
帮琳达和图里奥找到鸟群 然后就回家 Help Linda and Tulio find the flock and get home.
可我一提出来 她就让我闭嘴 But when I mentioned it to her, she cnpletely shut me down.
还有她爸 简直就是个疯子 And her father? A total nutjob.
他对人类的想法简直丧心病狂 He's got this weird thing about humans.
他对人类的想法简直丧心病狂! He's got this weird thing about humans!
他爱人类 他就是个宠物! He loves them. He's a pet!
宠物? A Pet?
他管我叫宠物 He called me a pet.
他居然当着我的面说这个 I can't believe he used the "P" word to my face.
就好像我是敌人似的 It's like he thinks I'm the enemy or something.
他和我们不是一路人 罗伯特 看好他 He's not one of us, Roberto. Keep an eye on him.
还有那个罗伯特 天天监视我 And that Roberto? He is always watching.
天天围着珠儿转 还唱个不停 He is always hovering around Jewel. He is always singing something.
我比不过他 I can't cnpete with that.
拿出个鸟样来 哥们! You gotta bird up, bird!
表现出点野性来 You gotta emancipate yourself from domestication.
试着看她之所看 Try to see this place through her eyes.
尝她之所尝 Taste the flavors she's tasting.
那我先吃条虫子呗? So I should eat a bug?
想想都觉得恶心 That's just nasty, thinking about it.
闪光片 我的闪光片呢? Glitter. Where is my glitter?
不好意思 I'm sorry. Sorry.
我不想听道歉 我要闪光片 I don't want apologies. I want glitter.
动人的表演没有闪光片可不行 Glitter is absolutely essential for a magical performance.
你连这都不知道? 你们在这啊! Do you know nothing? Guys!
该排练了 明天可是大日子 Rehearsals, big day tomorrow.
还记得吧? 走吧 爸爸你会来吧? Ring a bell? Come on. You're cning, right, Dad?
啊 当然了 Oh, yeah, of course.
这小家伙对表演还真上心 That girl put the "business" in "show business."
布鲁 记住... Blu, remember...
我知道 哄好老婆 欢乐一生 I know, I know. Happy wife, happy life.
多美的早上啊! What a glorious morning!
我都忘了我也能有这样的早晨 I forgot I could have mornings like this.
没错 Yeah.
你的最爱 Your favorite.
你还记得 You remembered.
多棒啊? Isn't that nice?
真是太好了 It's so crazy good.
真谢谢你 布鲁 Thank you so much, Blu.
就是这样! That's it!
我要给她个惊喜 I'll be the one to surprise her.
床上早餐 马上送到 Breakfast in bed, cning up.
巴西坚果 Brazil nuts.
你们在哪里? Where are you?
我知道你们就在附近 I know you're around here somewhere.
等等! Hey! Hey.
别! 给我回来 等等! No! Come back here. Wait!
不! No!
那可不是玩具 That's not a toy.
异常驾驶 靠边停车 Erratic driving. Pull over.
别 别啊 No, no. Don't do it.
抓住你了! Got you!
谢你全家 Thank you.
终于啊! Finally!
巴西坚果 Brazil nuts.
这是我最重要的工具 This is my most important tool.
哟 看看这是谁? Well, well, well. What do we have here?
看来老艾迪的规矩对某些人不起作用啊 I guess old Eddie's rules don't apply to everyone.
你在我们的地盘上 You're on our side.
啊? 我错了 Really? Okay, my bad.
我不知道 不好意思 I didn't know that. Sorry.
对不起! Sorry! Sorry.
你跑到我们的地盘上 吃我们的食物... You cne over here, take our food...
还敢羞辱我? and now you insult me?
不是 这都是误会 No,no,no. This is all just a big misunderstanding.
我也希望能接受你的道歉 You know, I wish I could accept your apology.
你像是只好鸟 You seem like a nice bird.
但这就代表着战争! But this means war!
什么? 有必要吗? 就不能代表点别的? What? Does it have to? Can it mean something else?
今天 末日之井见 Today, in the Pit of Doom.
不好意思 末日之井? 真的假的? Sorry, the "Pit of Doom"? Really?
真的? Really?
今天中午 我会准备好 High noon. I'll make some room.
揍你个落花流水 Sweep you up like a broom.
什么? You did what?
这就是个意外 It was an accident.
意外? 等等 怎么了? An accident? Hey, what's going on?
感谢杜鲁 我们可能要丢掉整片树林了 Thanks to Drew, here, we could lose our entire side of the grove.
我就是想弄个坚果 就一个! I was just trying to get a nut. One nut!
你根本就不喜欢坚果! 你怎么想的 布鲁? You don't even like nuts! What's gotten into you, Blu?
我是想给你弄一个 I was getting it for you.
真的? You were?
罗伯特 把我们最好的鸟派出去 Roberto, I want your best birds on this.
不打一仗怎么能放弃 We are not giving up without a fight.
明白 Got it.
你 一边呆着去 You. Stay out of it.
你做的已经够多了 You've done enough.
等等! 布鲁 也许他说得对 Wait! Blu, he's right.
让爸爸和罗伯特去处理吧 Maybe you should just let Dad and Roberto handle it.
你觉得我搞不定? You don't think I can do this?
不是 我不知道... No, I just don't know...
这是不是你擅长的领域 if it's your exact area of expertise.
我们走 我们走 末日之井 出发! Let's go, let's go, let's go! Pit of Doom, now!
无线电! Radio!
希望你别介意 I hope you don't mind.
我一点没客气 I made myself at home.
吃棒棒糖不? Lollipop?
真可惜 你大老远地来保护这片丛林 It's a shame, really. You came all this way to protect the jungle.
看看它能不能报答你 Let's see if it will return the favor.
树木爱好者 Tree huggers.
罗伯特 Roberto.
菲利皮 Felipe.
不留情面! No mercy!
我得阻止这个 I have to stop this.
什么? 布鲁! What? Blu!
停! 停下! Stop! Stop!
爱德华多 这太疯狂了 Eduardo, this is crazy.
我们这么智能的物种肯定能想出更好的办法 We are an intelligent species with advanced problem solving capabilities.
这些都是你造成的 现在乖乖看着 You brought this on us. Now, watch.
头 Heads.
尾巴 Tails.
我讨厌这份工作 I hate this job.
原来是比赛 是比赛啊! It's a game. It's a game!
这不是比赛! 是战争 It's not a game! It's war.
美好的一天 我们相聚末日之井 It's a beautiful day in the Pit of Doom!
赢下比赛将拥有一切! It's winner take all!
七局四胜 It's the best of seven.
赢家将控制整片巴西坚果树林! The winner will take control of the entire Brazil nut grove!
就是足球嘛 我可以的 It's just like soccer. I can do this.
有什么特别的战术吗? All right, any special strategies?
我们踢四四二还是五四一阵型? What are we running at, 4 4 2 or a 5 4 1 ?
教练你有什么要嘱咐的吗? 我踢什么位置? What are we doing here, coach? What position do I play?
其实 我给你准备了超棒的位置 Actually, I do have a perfect spot for you.
水 这有水 拿好 Water. Water here. Get your water.
好吧 谢了 Okay, thanks.
罗伯特势不可挡! 无所不能! Roberto is unstoppable! He's incredible! He's everywhere!
加油 罗伯特! Go, Roberto!
我也会 I could have done that.
罗伯特如入无人之境! Roberto springs free!
他突破了 他进去了 他射门了! There he goes, there he goes, there he goes! He shoots!
进了! Goal!
进了! Goal!
进了! 球进了! Goal! Goal!
进了! Goal!
天啊! Oh, my!
菲利皮带球 红鹦鹉们... Felipe has the ball. The Red Macaws...
正在反击 are making a cneback.
菲利皮传给迪多 迪多传给马里奥 Felipe pass to Tito. Tito with Mario.
马里奥传给凯撒 凯撒传给安东尼奥 Mario with Cesar. Cesar to Antonio.
菲利皮得分了! Felipe scores!
没错! 糊你鸟脸! Yes! In your face!
菲利皮 罗伯特 罗伯特 菲利皮 罗伯特 菲利皮 菲利皮 罗伯特! Felipe, Roberto. Roberto, Felipe. Roberto, Felipe. Felipe, Roberto!
进了! Goal!
一定很疼 That has got to hurt.
冲啊! Go, go!
菲利皮 利皮 利皮! Felipe lipe lipe!
嘿! Hey!
犯规! Foul!
不是吧 裁判! Come on, ref!
你上 Okay, you're in.
真的? Really?
不是你 你 Not you. You.
看好了 学着点... Watch and learn...
送水小子 water boy.
好吧 上场吧 All right, just get in there.
好嘞! Yes!
我上了 教练 Okay. Here we go, coach.
加油 爸爸! Yeah, Dad!
有新球员上场 他会是秘密武器吗? A new player is cning off the bench. Is he a secret weapon?
好像是那个送水小子 I think it's the water boy.
我空位了! Hey, I'm open!
没人防我 传给我! I'm open, toss it to me!
传给我 我在空位呢! Hey, pass to me, I'm open. I'm wide open!
把球传给我! Pass the ball to me!
传得漂亮 布鲁! Thanks for the pass, Blu!
借我用一下不介意吧? Mind if I borrow this?
罗伯特正在突破 他过了一个... Roberto moves in. He shakes one...
又一个! then another!
罗伯特! Roberto!
球进了! Goal!
太棒了! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
比分打平了 We are tied in the Pit of Doom.
接下来谁得分 Whoever scores next...
谁就能赢! wins it all!
我去接 我去接! I got it, I got it!
加油 布鲁 Come on, Blu.
哇! 送水小子突然变专业了! Wow! The water boy is suddenly playing like a pro!
传给罗伯特! Pass the ball to Roberto!
传球! 传球啊! Pass the ball! Pass the ball!
布鲁 等等! 不 我能行 Blu, wait! No, this bird's got it covered.
进了! Goal!
秘密武器进了个乌龙球! It looks like the secret weapon just backfired!
让我们看看爱德华多的反应 Let's go to Eduardo for his reaction.
我要弄死你 腰包男! I'm gonna kill you, fanny pack!
瞪大眼睛 老艾迪 Check it out, old Eddie.
看来以后你们没有巴西坚果吃了 Looks like you guys are going to have to start a nut free diet.
这可够我们笑好一阵子的 We're gonna be talking about that for a long time.
我真不应该对你这只宠物抱什么希望 I should never have expected more from a human's pet.
嘿 Hey.
这是怎么了? What happened back there?
我努力想成为这个部落的一员 I was trying to be one of the tribe.
可是我永远也不可能变成 你父亲所想看到的样子 But I guess I'm never gonna be "the bird" like your dad wants me to be.
什么? 我觉得咱们该回家了 What? I think it's time to go home.
我们得谈谈这事 We should talk about this.
谈什么? Talk about what?
布鲁 你看看周围的一切 Blu, look around.
孩子们都很开心 他们也喜欢在野外生活 The kids are thriving. They love being in the wild.
或许这里才是家 Maybe this place is home.
家? 这里怎么可能是家? Home? How could this be home?
我想尽办法想要融入这里... I have done everything I can to fit in and help out...
可是不管我做什么 都是错的 but no matter what I do, it's wrong.
这不叫家 珠儿 That's not home, Jewel.
可能对你来说是家 可对我来说不是 Maybe for you, but not for me.
知道吗? 你现在得弄清楚你到底想要什么了 You know what? You need to figure out what you want.
而且是不是你也可以别光想着自己 也考虑一下我们的感受 And maybe, stop thinking about just yourself and start thinking about us.
嘿 你也听见老板的话了 Hey, you heard the boss.
出去吧! 我们走! Move out! Let's go!
真好 Beautiful.
琳达! 图里奥! Linda! Tulio!
再见 琳达 Goodbye, Linda.
再见 腰包 Goodbye, fanny pack.
遇到路口请掉头 Turn around when possible.
不好意思 导航小姐 不是你的错 Sorry, GPS lady. It's not you. It's me.
再见了 薄饼 再见 咖啡 Goodbye, pancakes. Goodbye, coffee.
永别了 咖啡 Goodbye, coffee.
琳达? Linda?
琳达 你在哪! Linda!
爱德华多说得对! Eduardo was right!
叛徒! 等一下 你根本就不明白 Traitor! Wait, you don't understand.
我不明白什么? 怎么和人类一伙吗? What don't I understand? Siding with humans?
你对人类又了解多少? What do you even know about humans?
我什么都知道 他们先是诱惑你 然后就抓住你 I know everything. They lure you in, they trap you.
他们会毁了你的思想! They destroy your mind!
波利想吃饼干吗? 想吃饼干吗? Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker?
不想! 我一点饼干都不想吃! No! Enough crackers!
我讨厌饼干! I hate crackers!
淡定点 罗伯特! Come on, Roberto!
是他们 他们来了! It's them. It's them!
真的是他们! It's them!
罗伯特 快闪... Roberto, get out of...
不要啊! 不要啊! 不要再给我饼干了! Not again! Not again! No more crackers!
淡定点! Snap out of it!
听着... Look...
我们有机会阻止这一切 懂吗? we've got one chance to stop this, okay?
我得去找我的朋友 I have to find my friends.
你飞回去警告大家 明白了吗? You fly back and warn the others. You got it?
好 懂了 Yeah. I got it.
好了 走吧! Okay, go!
人类 人类! Humans, humans!
左边! 右边! 我的左边? Your left! Your right! My left?
左边还是右边? Left or right?
你的右腿 我的左腿 好 Your right leg, my left leg. Okay.
好的! 好的! 好了! Good! Good! Good!
现在 往上爬 往上 Now, go up Go up.
抓住我! Reach!
差一点了! Almost there!
琳达... Linda...
对不起 I'm so sorry.
就算在现在这种情况下... As bad as this is...
我也只想和你在一起 there is no place I would rather be in the whole world than with you.
就算是被绑在树上 Even if it is tied to a tree.
琳达! Linda!
是布鲁! Blu!
布鲁! Blu!
琳达? 我在下面! Linda? Down here!
什么? 布鲁! What? Blu!
你在这里干什么? 太危险了! What are you doing here? This is dangerous!
太了不起了! 你飞了两千英里! That's incredible! It's a 2,000 mile flight!
跟上他! 太神奇了! Let's follow him! It's amazing!
我就说我听到他的声音了 I told you I heard him.
这个归我了 I'll take those.
完了完了! 全完了! Game over! It's over!
人类来了! 还有灯! Humans! The lights!
完了啊! It's over!
自从我们找到他 他就一直在说这些胡话 He's been blabbering like this since we found him.
伐木工人要来了! 布鲁和他们在一起呢! The loggers are cning! And Blu is with them!
果然是个叛徒! 不! Traitor! No!
布鲁想要帮助我们 No, Blu is trying to help us.
什么? 靠他自己? What? By himself?
我们撤退! 离开这里 Let's evacuate! We're leaving.
快走 所有人都要搬走 Let's go. Everyone move out.
快走快走 爸爸? Go, go. Dad?
不行 这次我不能跟你走 No, not this time. I'm not going with you.
你必须跟我走! 我绝不会再把我的家人置于危险之中 You have to go with me! I will not put my family in danger again.
布鲁也是我的家人 我不会扔下他不管的 Blu is my family, and I'm not leaving him behind.
你其实不用为难的 You don't have to.
你没事吧? Are you okay?
爱德华多 我可能不是这里最有野生范儿的鸟 Look, Eduardo, I might not be the birdliest bird in the flock...
不过 这一次 这也许是件好事 but, for once, that's actually a good thing.
你了解丛林... You know the jungle...
我了解人类 I know humans.
而且我还知道 我们只要合作 就能阻止破坏继续发生 And I know that, together, we can stop them.
我们绝不能让他们侵犯我们的家园 We can't let them take our home.
虽然这里又热又吵 还有一堆诡异的虫子... Sure, it's hot and loud and filled with creepy bugs...
但这里是我们的 but it's ours.
让我们为家园而战 谁同意? Let's fight for it. Who's with me?
我支持你! I'm with you!
别人呢? Anybody else?
停下! 住手! Stop! Stop!
住手! Stop!
停! Stop!
我们要保护雨林! Yeah. Respect the rainforest!
我就知道! 我就知道! I knew it! I knew it!
嘿 你要去哪? Hey. Where do you think you're going?
不过就是一群鸽子而已 It's just a bunch of pigeons.
回去接着工作! Get back to work!
布鲁 带路 Lead the way, Blu.
你叫对我的名字了! 天啊! 你叫我布鲁 That's my name! Yes! You called me Blu.
对啊 我就是布鲁! Yes, I am Blu!
什么? 哦 好 What? Right.
蓝羽毛的鸟儿... Birds of blue feathers...
得紧密团结! Have to stick together!
准备好了吗? 往下飞! Everybody ready? And under!
上去! Over!
后退! Backwards!
我会活下来 我会活下来 I will survive I will survive
抓到了! 哇 好准 Got him! Wow, precise.
我才不怕鸟 I ain't afraid of no birds.
攻击! Attack!
亚马逊开战了 It's on in the Amazon.
好了 发动攻击! All right, hit it!
击掌! High five!
为什么? 为什么? Why? Why?
振作点! Get a grip!
投弹! Incning!
吁! Halt!
他在那里 There he is.
查理 准备好鼻针 Charlie, prepare the nose zooka.
提亚哥 接着! Tiago!
现在我们终于能好好说话了 Now we're talking.
准备... Ready...
瞄准... aim...
发射! fire!
又失败了 Foiled again.
干得漂亮 提亚哥 老爸 我们合作起来真棒! Good job, Tiago. We're a great team, Dad!
嘿 老艾迪 费普 Hey, old Eddie. Fehpe.
你觉得我会错过这次派对吗? 比赛开始! You think I would miss this party? Game on!
嘿! 回来! Hey! Come back!
真是一群没用的家伙! You're useless, all of you!
小心! Look out!
别不自量力了 Pick on someone your own size.
不! 不! No! No!
我来帮你 好了 没事了 安全了 I got you, I got you. It's okay, you're safe now.
那就是琳达 That's a Linda.
噢耶! Yeah!
我们又赢了 布鲁! We still got it, Blu!
真是什么事都要我亲自动手 I have to do everything myself.
嘿! 别过去! Hey! Get away from that!
不! 没人能抢走我的猎物 No! No one steals my scene.
要棒棒糖吗? Lompop?
什么? What?
你干什么呢? 快放开! What are you doing? Let go!
别害了自己! Save yourself!
快啊 松手! Come on, let go!
绝不! 你疯了吗? Never! Are you crazy?
你会把我们俩都弄死的! 快松手! You'll bring both of us down! Let go!
快走! Fly!
这场景似曾相识啊 布鲁 Dj vu, Blu.
乃吉尔! Nigel!
布鲁! Blu!
乃吉尔! Nigel!
终于到了这一刻 You.
你要为你的行为付出代价! You will pay a painful price for your pestilence!
嘿 别动了! 滚开! Hey, stop that! Get off of me!
你脸上全是你惊慌失措掉下来的羽毛! A flurry of furious feathers in your face!
你有必要这样嘛! You don't have to do this!
没必要 我就是想这么做而已 No, I just want to.
嘿 住手! 住手! Hey, stop! Stop!
天啊 查理! 就是他 就是他 Oh, my goodness. Charlie! This is it. This is it!
别动 别动 Steady. Steady.
耳光大战! Slap fight!
发射! 发射! Shoot! Shoot!
我的乃吉尔! Nigel!
这就是结局了吗? Is this the end?
我如此年轻美貌... I was too young...
却不能继续活在世上 too beautiful to live.
鲍伯? 等等! 那不是鲍伯! Bob? Hold up! That ain't Bob!
我就说我好像在哪里见过他 I told you I knew him from somewhere.
我最后的谢幕 My final curtain call.
场内座无虚席 And it's standing room only.
永别了 Good bye.
不! No!
不要啊! 我都干了什么? No! What have I done?
如果你不能与我同生... If I cannot liveth with thee...
那我愿与你共死 then I shall not liveth at all.
那只青蛙其实没有毒 That frog is not poisonous.
什么? What?
我们没死? We're not dead?
这是人们常犯的错误 不过她是人畜无害的伪箭毒蛙 It's a very cnmon mistake. But she's a harmless pseudo dendrobates.
从粉色斑点就可以看出来 You can tell by the pink spots.
可是我父母一直告诉我我有毒 而且不能碰到任何人 But my parents always told me I was poisonous and shouldn't touch anyone.
那是你父母太刻薄了 You just had really mean parents.
哦 哇 Oh, wow.
那 现在... So, now...
我们就可以在一起了! we can be together!
乃吉尔! 我最爱的乃吉尔! Nigel! Nigel qvrfliell Wigglepuss!
来人啊 帮帮我啊! 我再也不会让你离开我了 Somebody, help me! I'm going to never let you go.
不好意思 我会变好的 不啊! 我绝不让你离开 I'm sorry, I'll be nicer. No! Never gonna let you go!
不 查理! No, Charlie!
查理 帮帮我! Charlie!
这不科学! This is unnatural!
嘿 大家好 嗨! Hey, guys! Hi!
我头发上没东西吧? 好了 There's nothing in my hair, right? Okay.
从亚马逊热带雨林的腹地... Directly from the heart of the Amazon rainforest...
传出了重大新闻 we have some breaking news.
多亏了蒙特罗博士和他的团队... Thanks to Dr. Monteiro and his team...
整片区域将被建成国家野生动物保护区 the entire area will be designated as a National Wildlife Refuge.
我们将会共同保证这里的安全 And together, we'll make sure this place stays safe.
对吗 布鲁? Right, Blu?
不过好消息还不止这一个 But that's not the only good news.
我们在雨林深处找到了这只美冠鹦鹉... We found this cockatoo deep in the Amazon...
他好像和一只树蛙有某种联系 and he seems to have bonded with a tree frog.
我们会把它们带回里约做进一步的观察 We are bringing them back to Rio for continuing observation.
乃吉尔! 太棒了! 我们要去里约度蜜月了! Oh, Nigel! Wow! A honeymoon in Rio!
把你们的爪子和尾巴都举起来... Put your paws, talons and tails together...
因为最具才华的人们都聚集在了这片丛林里 for the most amazing talent ever gathered in one jungle.
这里是"野性亚马逊"! It's "Amazon Untamed!"
快点! 走啦! Come on! Get up!
噢耶! Yeah!
怎么了? 别咬到它 怎么了? 别咬到它 What's up? Don't bite it What's up? Don't bite it
鸟儿去哪儿啦? Where my birds at?
无论去哪里 我们都在一起 We're together no matter Where we might go
大家一起拍翅膀! Flap your wings!
如果不在一起 就无法到达远方 If we're not all together We can't go far
亚马逊! Amazon!
它是我们守护的绿色宝石 It's an emerald we treasure
自丛林深处 来到你面前 Coming from the jungle to you
哈! Barn!
随心跳的节奏 击打鼓点 Beating like its heart beats
演奏我们生活的旋律 Playing rhythms we've grown to
它是我们守护的绿色宝石 It's the emerald we treasure
自我们的家园而来 我们的家园 Coming from the place where we live The place where we live
自由欢乐的家园 欢乐 The home of freedom and happiness Happiness
时间流逝 雨林不变 真是神奇 Time flies forever The jungle's like a breeze, it's a wonder
带上你的短裙 万一有人请你跳舞 Now get out your tutu In case someone wants you to dance
亚马逊 我来了! 嗨 路易兹! Hello, Amazon! Hey, Luiz!
鸟儿们好 我做到了! 欢迎来到丛林 狗狗! Hey birds, I made it! Welcne to the jungle, dog!
龟龟们! 演出的核心龟龟们! All my turtles! Hardcore turtles!
大声唱吧 宝贝! Sing it, baby!
拉菲! Rafi!
你确定我们可以把家安在亚马逊... Are you sure you can make the Amazon our home...
这里可都是虫子啊 with the heat and the creepy bugs?
开什么玩笑? 我可是从林先生 Are you kidding? I am Mr. Jungle.
充满野生范儿的鸟儿 Totally wild, and very birdly.
我们大概可以夏天回里约避暑 Maybe we can do summers in Rio.
我爱死你了 珠儿 You're my one and only, Jewel.
不论去哪里 我们都在一起 We're together No matter where we might go
永远在一起 我们可以走得更远 Forever together We can go far
结束了吗? That's the end?

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制