精灵旅社2 中英文双语台词


精灵旅社2
欢迎 欢迎 Welcne! Welcne!
恭喜 德古 Congrats, Drac.
天啊 所有人都来了 Holy smokes, everybody's here.
劳伦先生和夫人 新郎的父母还有家人到 Mr. and Mrs. Loughran,the parents of the groom, and family.
妈妈和爸爸 约翰 Mom and Dad! Johnny!
我真不敢相信你们都来了 I can't believe you're all here.
噢 好 好 好 Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我的对象有多正点 Yo, how hot is my date?
很正点 哇 So hot. Wow.
那我的对象有多正点 How 'bout how hot mine is?
你有对象 You got a date?
没错 她是隐形的 所以你们看不见她 Yeah. She's invisible. That's why you can't see her.
好吧 这是"加拿大"的那个吗 Oh, right. This is the one from "Canada"?
婚礼在举行呢 Wedding's starting.
太好了 Great.
好 说的太好了 马蒂 True. So true, Marty.
真甜蜜 Aw. How sweet.
天啊 看看你 Oh, my. Look at you.
我的天啊 Oh, my gosh.
这一切都是你梦寐以求的吗 我的小毒莓 Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry?
当然了 爸比 Oh, it is, Daddy.
除了瓦拉德爷爷在哪 Except where's Grandpa Vlad?
亲爱的 你的爷爷不会允许这一切的 Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this.
他是个老古董 He's old school.
我们怎么知道呢 如果他可以见见约翰... How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny...
他会吃掉他的 He would have eaten him.
他不像你的时尚爸比那么开明的 He's not as enlightened as your hip Daddy.
那么你对他不是怪物真的没意见 So, you're really okay with him not being a monster?
人类 怪物 独角兽只要你开心就好 Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you're happy.
谢谢 爸爸 Thanks, Dad.
而你永远都是我的月光 And you'll always be my moonlight
但现在爱你的翅膀已高飞 But now on wings of love you soar
现在你是的约翰的女孩了 Now that you're Johnny's girl
约翰的女孩 Johnny's girl
也算是爸比的 And kind of Daddy's, too
你的妈妈一定会很高兴 Your mom would be so happy
因为她总是知道 'Cause she always knew
多了一份爱对你会更好 Love is making room for all the best in you
一年后
嘿 爸爸 Hey, Dad.
嘿 伙计们 Oh, hey, guys!
托德 休息一下 Todd, take a break.
那么干什么 So, what's up?
梅菲斯在想也许你想去飞一下 Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly.
噢 我们从来都没试过啊 有什么特别的理由吗 Oh. We haven't done that in forever. Any special reason?
没什么特别的理由 No special reason at all.
对吧 梅菲斯 Right, Mavey?
他是怎么回事 What's his deal?
他犯傻而已 He's silly.
只是今晚很美 而且... It's just a beautiful night, and...
好吧 如果你不想... Well, if you don't want to...
不 不是 开什么玩笑 No, no! Are you kidding?
我就算要吃一桶大蒜也要跟你一起飞 I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you.
亲爱的 看看那些轻柔的云 Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds.
还记得在你小时候我们玩的什么吗 Remember what we played when you were little?
用锋利的物品玩捉迷藏 Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects?
好吧 开始捉迷藏了啊 Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek.
你在哪 Where are you?
蝙蝠亲 Honeybat!
梅菲 Mavey!
蝙蝠亲 Honeybat!
我要捉到你了 I'm gonna get you.
亲爱的 你还好吗 Honey? Are you okay?
没事 只是自从我怀孕后 Yes. It's just a little harder
呼吸有点困难而已 to catch my breath since I'm pregnant.
好吧 我想这会变得... Yes, well, I guess that would make it more...
什么 What?
我要成为外公了 I'm gonna be a grandpa!
而我要成为一个爸爸了 And I'm gonna be a dad!
因为你是爸比的女儿或者儿子 'Cause you're Daddy's girl, or boy
爸比的女儿或儿子 Daddy's girl, or boy
我又饿了 亲爱的 I'm hungry again, honey.
你可以给我拿点凤尾鱼雪糕来吗 Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies?
不 不 不 你必须戒掉你的坏饮食 No, no, no.You mustn't give in to your cravings.
这对婴儿不好 It's not good for the baby.
你需要增加蜘蛛的摄入量 You need to increase your spider intake,
那么他就可以有能力爬上天花板了 so he'll be able to climb ceilings properly.
还有多吃羊胆汁 And eat lots of sheep bile.
我爱你 爸爸 但我们还不知道 I love you, Dad, but we don't even know
小孩是不是一个吸血鬼 if the kid's gonna be a vampire.
如果孩子是人类我会很高兴的 就像约翰一样 I'd be thrilled if the baby's human y, just like Johnny.
有着上千年德古拉基因的"人类" "Human y." With thousands of years of Dracula genes.
这不可能 Not gonna happen.
只要孩子健康就好 As long as the baby's healthy.
当然了 一个健康的小吸血鬼 Of course. A healthy little vampire.
或者人类 Or human.
对 一个可以像蝙蝠一样飞的人类 Yes, a human who can fly as a bat.
来 就吃点怪物肉球汤吧 Here. Just have some monster ball soup.
这是你妈妈的食谱 It's your mommy's recipe.
谢谢你 爸爸 Thank you, Dad.
就像我小时候你做的一样 我的最爱 Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite.
抱歉 Sorry.
先生 只有父亲才允许进入产房 Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room.
不是吧 我意思是 好吧 Really? I mean, okay.
我想他是家人 He's the family, I guess.
看 是个男孩 是个男孩 Oh, look! It's a boy! It's a boy!
德古拉的血统延续下去了 The Dracula bloodline carries on!
只要有我在就没有人会伤害你 No one will ever harm you as long as I'm here,
我的邪恶小狗狗 my little devil dog.
爸爸 我可以抱抱我的孩子吗 Dad, can I hold my baby?
如果我是爸爸 我会说可以 If I were Dad, I'd say yes.
但我是护士弗朗辛 But I'm the nurse, Francine.
不管怎么给你吧 Here you go anyway.
我的错 My bad.
小丹尼斯现在一岁了 哇 Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow!
很漂亮 是的 可爱的孩子 Nice. Yeah. Cute kid.
好了 拆礼物时间了 朋友们 Okay, time for presents, guys.
好了 我们给这男孩送礼物吧 All right! Let's do this boy up!
看看我送他什么礼物 Check out what I got him. Bling!
哇 这是不是被诅咒的 Wow. Is it cursed?
被超级诅咒了 只是好的诅咒 Super cursed. Only the best.
从地下室拿来的 Straight from the crypt.
他刚开始学走路 所以也许这有点太重... He's just starting to walk, so maybe it's heavier than...
你没事 丹尼索维奇 Oh. You're okay, Denisovich.
他的名字是丹尼斯 是我父亲的名字 His name is Dennis. Named after my father.
这不是他的吸血鬼名字 It's not his vampire name.
我的小丹尼索维奇 小索维奇 My little Denisovichy Weesovichy.
是吗 我们确认了他是个吸血鬼了吗 Huh! Are we sure he's a vampire?
我意思是 那不是件坏事情 I mean, not that it's a bad thing,
但他不应该像你们一样有尖牙和苍白的肤色吗 but shouldn't he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?
从技术上来讲你要到5岁才生出你的吸血鬼尖牙的 Technically, you have until you're five to get your vampire fangs.
他会有尖牙的 他是一个德古拉家族的人啊 Oh, he'll get his fangs. He's a Dracula.
他也有一半是劳伦家族的啊 He's also half Loughran.
也许他在我们住的地方会好点 那有更多的人类 Maybe he'd be better off where we live. There's more humans there.
什么 看看他跟狼宝宝玩得多欢乐 What? Look how well he's playing with the wolf pups.
我们有一个礼物 我希望你们接受吧 We have a present. I hope it's acceptable.
"我的第一个断头台" "My First Guillotine."
非常有教育意义 干的好 弗兰克 Very educational. Well played, Frank.
这很棒 谢谢 我们只是得预防危险 It's great. Thank you. We just have to baby proof that.
约翰 你知道你把橡胶防护放哪了吗 Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards?
给断头台做防护 Baby proofing a guillotine?
你把手指切断 这才是有趣啊 So you cut your finger off. It's part of the fun.
她让我把整个酒店都做防护了 She made me baby proof the whole hotel.
某人过分保护了 Someone's overprotective.
约翰 快点来 Johnny! Come quick!
干什么 他还好吗 What's up? He's okay?
丹尼斯说了他的第一个字啊 Dennis said his first word!
真的吗 He did?
来吧 亲爱的 再说一次 Come on, honey. Say it again.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
我不说"你想太多了 想太多了"的 I don't say, "Bleh, bleh bleh."
我们不说 你说的 We didn't say you did.
那么他是从哪里学的 Then where did he get that?
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
也许有时候你说的 Well, maybe sometimes you say it.
我只有在我说我不说这话的时候才说的 I only say it when I say I don't say it!
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
好了 小孩 我们知道了 你会说话了 Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk.
丹尼索维奇 Denisovich.
爸爸 Dad.
只是检查有没有长牙齿 Just checking for cavities.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
是你教的 It was you!
我的天啊 伦纳德 Oh, my goodness, Leonard.
如果你样子真的那么丑陋 If you really looked that hideous,
我觉得我不可以跟你愉快的玩耍了 I don't think I could hang out with you.
伙计们 怎么回事 Guys, what's the deal?
这是开派对吗 接电话啊 Is this a party? Pick up a phone.
我不在乎约翰说这是个"趣应用" 约翰在这还是新人 I don't care if Johnny said it's a "cool app." Johnny's still new here.
粥头 你是不是给鬼冰叫灵车 Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs?
不是 你又在看你的脸书 No, you're checking your Facebook page. Again.
德古 我跟大家说了社交媒体 Drac, I told the guys social media
是宣传酒店的最好方法 is the best way to promote the hotel.
是吗 克利夫顿 Right, Clifton?
那么德古 我想实行我的一些想法 So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had,
作为你的新人类关系协调和助理 as your new human relations coordinating co assistant.
可以 这是一个真正的职位 Sure. It's a real job.
不是一个低下的借口让你永远留在这里让梅菲斯开心 Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here.
好吧 那么我之前在想 Right. So, I was thinking,
既然我们现在有那么多人类了 也许更换些演员 since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts?
就像 魔术师 Like, maybe the magician?
三眼哈里有什么不好吗 What's wrong with Harry Three Eye?
他可能对人类观众来说有点太过时了 Well, he might be a little old school for the humans.
告诉我 先生 你的卡牌是什么 Tell me, sir, what was your card?
黑桃三 The three of spades?
这是你的卡牌吗 我的朋友 Is this your card, my friend?
不 哈里很好 No, Harry's great.
群众不时尚这不能怪哈里 Can't blame Harry for the crowd not being hip.
好吧 那韦恩呢 Okay, what about Wayne?
韦恩 你是傻的吗 他是我的小弟 Wayne?Are you nuts? He's my boy.
那除了网球以外呢 Then maybe something other than tennis?
好了 那么你要做的是 Okay, so, what you wanna do
举起球拍准备击球 那么你就能打出很好的开球了 is lift the racket right on impact, so you get that nice top spin.
试下开球看看 Try and hit one.
这是什么 这声音是什么 这在我身上的 What is that? What's the noise? It's on me!
这只是我给你的手机 It's just the cell phone I got you.
克利夫顿给你发短信这样你可以练习怎么回复 Clifton's sending you a text so you can practice how to write back.
搞什么...这没反应啊 What the... It's not doing it.
我来吧 I got it.
亲爱的德古 可乐很帅 你说是不是
现在你可以给卡利夫顿发短信了 Now you can text Clifton.
好吧 行 All right, fine.
你是怎么做到的 How do you do this?
也许是因为你的指甲 Maybe it's your fingernails.
很简单 看 我给梅菲斯发短信 It's easy. Look. I'll text Mavis.
很期待晚上的约会 Psyched for date night.
看吧 现在看看她的回复 See? And now look, she texted right back.
"要取消 不能留下丹尼斯" "Gotta cancel. Can't leave Dennis."
好吧 Okay.
我们再也不能单独相处了吗 Are we never allowed to be alone again?
我也要感受到被爱啊 I need to feel loved, too.
发送 And send.
好吧 你教给我的只是说你很可怜而已 Okay. All that taught me is that you're pathetic.
明白了 也许你应该用蓝牙耳机 Yeah, got it.Maybe you should just get Bluetooth.
好吧 蓝牙 给我过来 Okay. Blue Tooth, cne over here.
那么现在怎么样 So, now what?
起床了 我的丹尼索维奇 Rise and shine, my Denisovich.
嗨 外公 Hi, Papa.
哈喽 我的小淘气鬼 你有没有作到好噩梦啊 Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares?
有 我梦到我看见了一只剑龙 Uh huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus.
噢...而你是在喝他的血吗 Oh... And were you drinking his blood?
不是 No.
只是扔它在那里 Just throwing it out there.
嘿 你想做些很酷的事吗 Hey! You want to do something cool?
当然 Yeah!
我要教你怎么像我一样变成一只蝙蝠 I'm going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me.
看吧 太酷了 See? Cool.
没错 跟我说的一样吧 Yes! Cool, like I said.
现在你来试试 Now you try.
我是一只蝙蝠 I'm a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I'm a bat. I'm a bat. I'm a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I'm a bat.
我意思是 一只真的蝙蝠 I mean, a real bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I'm a bat!
丹尼索维奇 深呼吸 你真的可以变成一只蝙蝠的 Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat.
试试 感受蝙蝠 Try. Feel the bat.
不是鸡 Not a chicken.
这是什么 电子波加洛舞 What's that? The electric boogaloo?
如果我给你看我可以跳街舞 那么你会试试去飞吗 If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then?
爸爸 为什么你们在跳舞 Dad? Why are you guys dancing?
他是在梦舞 Uh, he was sleep dancing.
来吧 小甜心 上床睡觉吧 Come on, sweetie. Back to bed.
"上床睡觉" 已经过了晚上8点了啊 "Back to bed"? It's already after 8:00 p.m.
你不记得新的睡觉时间表了吗 Don't you remember the new sleep schedule?
他白天要去上人类的学校啊 He's going to human classes half the day.
如果他今晚可以睡到凌晨2点 这对他来说就很好了 If he could just sleep till 2:00 a.m. tonight, it'd be so great for him.
但亲爱的 韦恩的6只狼宝宝 But, honeydeath, six of Wayne's wolf pups
今晚要开生日派对啊 are having a birthday party tonight.
你不会想他错失的 You wouldn't want him to miss that.
爸爸 我很喜欢狼宝宝 但他们对丹尼斯有点太狂暴了 Dad, I love the wolf pups, but they're a little too rough for Dennis.
"太狂暴" "Too rough"?
你没注意到吗 丹尼斯不一样 Haven't you noticed? Dennis is different.
你是什么意思 丹尼索维奇周围不应该有怪物 What are you saying? Denisovich shouldn't be around monsters?
我很喜欢怪物 视频 视频 I love monsters! Video! Video! Ha!
你想给德古公公看你的怪物视频吗 Oh, you wanna show Papa Drac your monster video?
对 Yeah!
谁是最酷的怪物 Who's the coolest monster?
惊奇 Kakie!
惊奇是一个开心怪物 Wee! Kakie one happy monster!
惊奇很喜欢蛋糕 好味道 Kakie love cake! Yummy!
独自有点肚子疼 Tummy get a tummyache.
等等 这怎么会是怪物 Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is that a monster?
来点蛋糕吧 四不象 Have some cake, Wuzzlelumplebum.
孩子们要记住 一个真正的怪物总是会分享 Remember, kids, a real monster always shares.
"分享" 对 当我想起怪物我会想到"分享" "Shares"? Yes! When I think monsters, I think "shares."
现在我来告诉你什么事真正的怪物 丹尼索维奇 Now, let me tell you what a real monster is, Denisovich.
爸爸 拜托了 他已经5岁了 别强迫他了 Dad, please. He's practically five already. Don't force it.
慢点吃 四不象 Slow down, Wuzzlelumplebum.
一闪一闪小星星 Twinkle,twinkle, little star How I wonder ?
妈咪 我长大了不用摇篮曲了 Mommy, I'm too old for lullabies.
什么 摇篮曲才不是这么唱的 What? That's not how that one goes.
这是大部分人都这么唱的 This is the way most people sing it.
"大部分人" 这有什么不对... "Most people"? What's wrong with...
受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫 Suffer, suffer, scream in pain
血在你的脑袋如泉喷 Blood is spilling from your brain ?
爸比 别这样 你知道我是怎么给你唱的 Daddy. Come on. You know how I sang it to you.
僵尸咬你就像咬李子 Zombies gnaw you like a plum
刺耳的哭喊声然后死亡 Piercing cries and you succumb
受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫 Suffer, suffer, scream in pain
你永远也不会再活着 You will never breathe again
还是那么有效 Still works.
生日快乐 沃利 威尔逊 Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson,
乌比 韦伦 威皮还有旺岩 Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye.
丹尼索维奇 我的大男孩 你做到了 Denisovich! My big boy! You made it!
我想过你说的话了 爸爸 I thought about what you said, Dad.
也许我是有点过分保护了 Maybe I was being a little overprotective.
谢谢你 棺材蛋糕 Thank you, coffin cake.
丹尼斯 我爱你 Dennis! I love you! Zing!
嗨 温妮 Hi, Winnie.
我就是大爱你的美味草莓头 I just love your yummy strawberry locks! Zing, zing!
温妮 别缠着他 亲爱的 我很抱歉 梅菲斯 Winnie. Give him his space, hon. I'm sorry, Mavis.
没关系 旺达婶婶 他们只是闹着玩 It's okay, Aunt Wanda. They're just playing.
天啊 地狱火 我以前很喜欢这游戏 Holy rabies! Limbo? I used to love that game!
去玩吧 梅菲 Get in there, Mavey.
说真的 但我现在已为人母了 Really? But I'm a parent now.
表演给他们看看 Show 'em how it's done.
好吧 Okay. Okay, okay.
不是吧 彩罐 No way! A pinata?
噢 梅菲斯 亲爱的 那是稍后的游戏 Oh, Mavis, honey. That's for later.
我们不想孩子们吃太多... We don't want the pups to have too much...
糖果 Candy!
糖 Sugar.
我很抱歉 这都是因为我吗 I'm sorry. Did I start all that?
别担心 他们被称为幼崽是有原因的 Don't worry. There's a reason they call it a litter.
丹尼斯 你还好吗 Dennis! Are you okay?
我拿到一个糖果 I got a candy.
看 你的牙掉了 Look! Your tooth came out.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 他摔崩牙齿了 Are you kidding me? He got his tooth knocked out?
的确是 要长出尖牙了 Oh, yes, indeed. Here cnes the fang.
爸爸 他的幼齿不是尖牙 为什么这会长出尖牙 Dad. His baby tooth wasn't a fang. Why would this one be?
他不是怪物 He's not a monster.
太阳快出来了 我们得送他去上学 The sun's gonna cne out soon, and we gotta get to his classes.
我们这里的课程有问题 就像小孩瑜伽 What's wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids' yoga?
瑜伽 Yoga!
这是丹尼索维奇的家 This is Denisovich's home.
我不知道 爸爸 I don't know, Dad.
你不知道什么 What don't you know?
我们一直在谈搬走的事 Well, we've been talking about moving.
搬到某个对丹尼斯更安全的地方 Somewhere safer for Dennis.
也许去加利福利亚约翰长大的地方 Maybe where Johnny grew up in California.
我很抱歉 但你就不能强迫别人 I'm sorry, but you can't just make somebody something they're not.
来吧 亲爱的 我们要走了 Come on, honey. We have to go.
梅菲 等等 你不能搬走 Mavey, wait. You can't mean that.
这是你干的吗 要搬家 You're in on this? The leaving?
额...不完全是 Uh... It's not definite at all.
这肯定是她说的 It's just something she's definitely talking about,
但直到我们真正实行 这都是不确定的 but until we do it, it's not definitized.
他刚是不是那鸟食来包住我了 Did he just cover me with birdseed?
对 他包住我了 Yeah, he covered me.
爸爸 这不是尖牙 Dad, it's not a fang.
爸爸 我不知道这对丹尼斯来说是不是个好地方 Dad, I don't know if it's the right place for Dennis.
对吧 约翰 Right, Johnny?
嘿 傻子 不关我的事 是梅菲说的 Oh, hey, dudeman. It's not me. It's Mavey.
嘿 傻子 我很害怕发表意见 Hey, dudeman. I'm afraid to say anything.
嘿 傻子 我是个傻子 Hey, dudeman. I'm a dudeman!
额 德古 你在跟谁说话 Uh, Drac? Who you talkin' to?
请勿打扰 伯爵在这发脾气呢 Do not disturb. The count's wiggin' out in here.
你在发什么脾气 德古 What are you wiggin' out about, Drac?
小孩们 梅菲 维薇斯说她想搬走 The kids. Mavey Wavey's saying she wants to leave.
她想搬走 那约翰呢 他不想走 She wants to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn't wanna go.
他为了丹尼斯把酒店打造得更人类化了 He's making the hotel more human y for Dennis.
你知道的 因为他看起来不像是怪物 You know, seeing that he isn't a monster.
他是个怪物 He is a monster!
他只是发育晚而已 He's just a late fanger.
而我可以成为一个手模 And I could be a hand model.
闭嘴 都是这些人类的东西 Shut up! It's all that human y stuff
导致可怜的丹尼索维奇困惑的 that's confusing poor Denisovich.
所以也许你给孩子周围增加多点怪物的东西 So maybe you gotta get the kid around more monster y things. Ooh!
我需要一个斗篷 Oh, I need a cape.
我不能 她总是在周围观察着我 I can't. She's always around, checking up on me.
如果你可以得到些单独相处的机会 Man, if you could just get some alone time.
等一下 这也是约翰想要的 Wait a minute. That's what Johnny wants, too.
跟梅菲斯单独相处 Alone time with Mavis.
从他们结婚前开始 Have they even had a vacation
他们有放过假吗 since before they were married?
他们现在要放假了 我们也是 They're going to now. And so are we.
弗兰奇 你真是个天才 Frank, you're a genius.
我们带丹尼索维奇去我们的老鬼地方 We'll take Denisovich to all our old haunts.
我们每个人都会展示给他看我们的绝技 Each of us will show him our skills.
教他怪物秘籍 Teach him how to be a monster.
那他就会很快长出尖牙 And he'll be fanging it up in no time.
男孩下周就满5岁了 Boy turns five next week.
如果在他生日当天都不是吸血鬼 他就不会长尖牙了 If he's not a vampire by his birthday, it ain't happenin'.
这一定会长的 宝贝 Oh, it ain't ain't happening, baby.
他只是需要跟他的鬼公一起 All he needs is time with his vampa.
"鬼公" "Vampa"?
吸血鬼外公 Vampire grandpa.
不是吧 伙计 这很明显啊 Come on, man. That's obvious.
约翰 出来外面 Johnny. Come outside.
干嘛 这是谁 What? Who is it?
是你的岳父 我要跟你谈谈 It's your father in law. I need to talk to you.
干什么 What's up?
让我来解除它们 抱歉 Let me get rid of them. Sorry.
没关系 我受到很好的照顾 No problem o. I was kinda diggin' the attention.
它们可以留下吗 我不认为它们准备好要离开了 Can they stay? I don't think they're ready to leave yet.
来吧 去你们的母亲那 Come on. Go to your mother.
听着 你想留在这里 对吧 Look, you want to stay here, right?
当然 Of course.
这是第一个我能做我自己的地方 This is the first place where I can really be myself.
自从他们发明了芝心披萨后我从没感受到这么有活力 I haven't felt this alive since they invented stuffed crust pizza.
那么我们有些活要干 好吧 计划是这样的 Well, then, we've got some work to do. Okay, so here's the plan.
也许带她去你的家是个好主意 Maybe it's a good idea to take her to your hometown.
但是记得... But remember...
这是切成片的牛油果 带着杏仁的燕麦 So, it's sliced avocado, rolled oats with apricot,
洗完澡后腰涂润肤霜 the Aveeno moisturizer after every bath.
然后在他穿睡衣前涂点乳木果油在他的牙齿 And then the shea butter on his tush before his PJs
再等20分钟雾化 and then 20 minutes with the nebulizer
同事我给他看学习工厂的看字读音书 while I read his Learning Factory Phonics book to him.
这要求太多了 爸爸 我们可以把丹尼斯带上 It's asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis with us.
什么 开什么玩笑 让他离开他的日常生活 What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine?
不 不 不 No, no, no.
你们要去加利福利亚 You kids go to California,
看看那适不适合抚养丹尼索维奇 and see if it's the right place to raise Denisovich.
还有你记得怎么视频聊天吗 And you remember how to video chat?
记得 手机按键还真苦恼 Yes, yes. With the phone and the buttons and the agony.
感谢你这么善解人意 爸爸 我知道你会保护好他的 Thanks for being so understanding, Dad. I know you'll keep him safe.
当然了 梅菲 上刀山落油锅 Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die.
我只是会很想念他 I'm just gonna miss him so much.
我爱你 丹尼斯 I love you, Dennis.
我爱你 妈咪 I love you, Mommy.
我每晚睡觉前都会跟他讲梅菲 维薇的故事 I'll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed.
你是最好的 我爱你 爸爸 You're the best. I love you, Dad.
我会想你们的 你们都是我的家人 Gonna miss all you guys. You're all my family.
爱你 德古 Love you, Drac.
好 我也爱你 Yes. I love you, too.
记住计划 让她分心和快乐 Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy.
但不要太快乐 明白了吗 明白 But not too happy, capisce? Got it.
行动"让她分心和快乐 Operation "Just Keep Her Distracted and Happy,
但不要太快乐 明白了吗" 现在开始 酷吧 "But Not Too Happy, Capisce," starts now. Cool ?
在外面要微笑 Smiling on the outside.
你可以抱抱我的背包吗 Will you hug my backpack?
不 No.
要上床睡觉了 Back to bed.
好吧 我们会上床的 我们都喜欢床 Ah, yes, we'll get to the bed. We all love the bed.
但我们首先要做一件事 But we're just gonna do one thing first.
我们去的地方是夏天吗 Is it shorts weather where we're going?
天啊 我希望不是 我的身材还没准备好穿游泳衣啊 Jeez. I hope not. My body isn't swimsuit ready yet.
随便吧 格里芬在哪里 Whatever. Where's Griffin?
嘿 可以等我一下吗 我要去跟艾米丽道别 Hey, can I have a second? I'm just saying goodbye to Emily.
噢 兄弟 Oh, brother.
我会很想念你的 I'm gonna miss you so much.
你知道的 你要坚强 亲爱的 You know, you have to be strong, honey.
因为我们之间的爱情是坚不可摧的 Because what we have is unbreakable.
宝贝 不要哭 大家都在看着 Babe, don't cry. Everyone's looking.
够了 我要拆穿他了 Okay, I gotta call him on this.
就让他继续装 别管他了 Just let him play it out, get it over with.
好了 你们两个小情人 把香槟喝了然后出发了 Okay, you two lovebirds. Drink your champagne and let's get going.
好吧 不 当然了 好吧 Oh, yeah. No, sure. Okay.
干杯 宝贝 Cheers, babe.
你个傻瓜 Oh. You klutz.
我们不能发表任何意见吗 We can't say nothin' about this?
不能 我们没有时间来笑他了 No. We don't have time for zingers.
你们是怎么把安全带插上的 How do you click in the stupid car seat?
你得把那些指甲给剪了 伙计 You gotta cut those nails, man.
我们就用胶带捆住我们的小孩 We just strap our kids down with duct tape.
他来这干什么 What's he doing here?
我跟他说他可以来 他从没去过酒店外面 I told him he could cne. He's never been outside the hotel.
点点 没位置了 很抱歉 伙计 Blobby, there's no room. Sorry, man.
位置从来不是问题 Yeah, that ain't happenin'.
好吧 这死流氓 我们出发吧 Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let's just get going.
我们去哪里 德古公公 Where are we going, Papa Drac?
丹尼索维奇 我们要去冒险 Oh, Denisovich, we're going to have an adventure.
怪物式冒险 A monster y adventure.
好耶 怪物 我们要去吃蛋糕 Yay! Monsters! We're gonna eat cake.
他说什么 What did he say?
不 在这怪物旅程中没有蛋糕 No. No cake on this monster trip.
没有蛋糕 因为惊奇说"吃太多蛋糕会肚子疼" No cake, cebause Kakie says,"Too much cake makes tummy ache."
好耶 Yay!
"怪物总是会分享" "A monster always shares."
我们可能需要不只一周的时间 We may need more than a week.
嘿 你知道谁可以在一周内教好小孩吗 瓦拉德 Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad.
什么 我们不需要叫瓦拉德 我们就行了 What? We don't need to call Vlad. We got this.
你看 丹尼索维奇 怪物都像你一样那么友善的 You see, Denisovich, monsters are nice, just like you.
但当月亮出来的时候 真正的怪物趣事才开始 But when the moon cnes out, the real monster fun begins.
很可怕 对吧 伙计们 Being scary. Right, guys?
伙计们 你们是怎么回事 Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you?
来吧 大家都喜欢这首歌 Come on. Everybody likes that song.
我们不是大家 我们是吓人怪物 记得吗 We're not everybody. We're scary monsters. Remember?
嘿 你放什么碟 Hey, what are you putting in?
这是一张有声读物 It's an audio book.
大脚的故事 他会自己读出来的 Bigfoot's life story. He reads it himself.
第一章 Chapter One.
这次旅行一定会很美妙的 This is gonna be so amazing.
没错 你会很快乐 但不会太快乐 Oh, yeah. You're gonna be so happy, but not too happy.
什么 干嘛 Huh? What?
我想看你成长过程的一切 I wanna see everything you did growing up.
只要能让你分心 明白了吗 As long as you're distracted, capisce?
去我父母那的路上我们可以去几个地方 We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents.
让我先打回家看看 Let me just quickly call home.
不要打 Ah! Don't do that.
那边才凌晨1点 丹尼斯还没起床呢 It's only 1:00 a.m. there. Dennis isn't even up yet.
是哦 我就是不习惯离开他了 Right. I'm just not used to being away from him.
一切都会没事的 你爸爸都能应付 Everything's gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it.
我知道 他是最好的 I know. He's the best.
这里转右 Right turn, here.
丹尼索维奇 起床了 Denisovich, rise and shine.
伙计们 这能让你们回忆起什么吗 Boys, this bringing back any memories?
我们以前100岁的时候就在这玩 We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s.
斯洛博齐亚的黑暗森林 The Dark Forest of Slobozia.
黑暗森林 单车小径 城市公园
漂亮 他们是怎么建起来的 Nice how they built it up.
好了 都下车 Okay, out of the car.
丹尼索维奇 你即将看到 Denisovich, you're going to see
每个怪物做他的专长 every monster do his specialty.
首先 弗兰奇要展示我们看他是怎么吓人的 First, Frank's gonna show us how he scares people.
好耶 他会说"嘣" Yay! He's gonna say, "Boo."
我不觉得"嘣"能吓到人 Yeah, I don't think "boos" ever work.
但这就是我们在这的原因 从大师身上学习 But that's why we're here. To learn from the master.
好吧 我来示范一下 Okay, I'll give it a shot.
科学怪人 Frankenstein!
嘿 你们好吗 Hey, how ya doin'?
你太帅了 我们可以来个合照吗 可以吗 You're awesome! Can we take a picture? Is that okay?
当然可以 先采取个自拍手段 Sure, okay. Little selfie action.
不是吧 For real?
真棒 非常谢谢你 Awesome! Thank you so much.
嘿 祝你们有美好的一天 Hey, have a great day.
嘣 Boo!
他太可爱了 他太可爱了 Oh. He's adorable. He's adorable.
可爱 好吧 Adorable, yes.
不吓人 但起码"嘣"是个开始 Not scary, but "boo" is a start.
我的生日蛋糕会有一个很酷的家伙在上面 My birthday cake's gonna have the coolest guy on it.
我猜猜 是惊奇 Let me guess. Kakie.
不 他很酷 他会爬墙和穿着斗篷 No. He's so cool. He climbs walls and wears a cape.
是吗 那这个很酷的家伙是谁 Oh, really. And who is this very cool guy?
蝙蝠侠 Batman!
蝙蝠侠 好吧 Batman. Great.
你不认识其他人有斗篷的酷家伙了吗 You don't know anyone else with a cape that's cool?
这很好 这里停车 This is good. Stop here.
好了 韦恩 轮到你了 去杀点东西 Okay, Wayne. It's your turn. Go kill something.
丹尼索维奇 看好 Denisovich, watch this.
什么 What?
我跟你说了 来吧 I told you, cne on.
如果我们不鼓励丹尼索维奇 If we don't inspire Denisovich,
他怎么找到他内心的怪物 how's he going to find his inner monster?
谁在怪物里 Who's in a monster?
没有人 只是... Nobody, just...
给 吃个鳄梨吧 Here, have an avocado.
好耶 Yay!
你妈咪说这是好脂肪 Your mommy says it's a good fat.
不管这是什么意思 Whatever the heaven that means.
听着 我不会再变回怪物的本性 Listen, I'm not gonna set monsters back again
就把你的外孙打扮成吸血鬼的样子 just to make your grandkid like vampires.
不管怎么样这里也没有什么可以杀 自从... Anyway, there's nothing to kill here. It's all been...
真可爱 What a cutie.
但杀了他 But kill him.
这下好了 你知道我很久没做过这种事了 Oh, great. You know I haven't done this in years.
我们不再需要打打杀杀了 我们有明星 We don't need to kill anymore. We have Pop Tarts.
丹尼索维奇 你会很喜欢这个的 Denisovich, you're going to love this.
韦恩会把那只鹿给吃掉 而下一只就是你的 Wayne's going to eat that whole deer, and the next one's yours.
韦恩 上吧 Wayne, go.
天啊 我太老了 Oh, man. I'm too old for this.
好吧 流程是怎么样的 Okay, how's it go again?
不 不 等等 这是对月亮喊的 No, no, wait. That's for the moon.
我咆哮 对 开始吧 Oh, I growl. Right, here goes.
咆哮 Growl!
接住它 伙计 Get it, boy.
抢啊 韦恩叔叔 Get it, Uncle Wayne.
某个狼人 你刚是不是真的说了"咆哮"这个词 Some werewolf. Did you actually say the word "growl?"
你是个狼鸡 You're a werewussy.
我说了我是生疏 I said I was rusty.
把飞盘给我 Gimme me that Frisbee.
不 这是我的飞盘 我接到的 No! It's my Frisbee! I fetched it!
把它给我 还给我 Give it to me! Give it back!
把它放开 给我 还给我 Give it over here! Give me that! Give it back!
他没事的 他可是点点 He's fine. He's Blobby.
这地方太棒了而且风景优美 This place is so amazing and scenic.
你想先带我去看什么 What do you wanna show me first?
我不知道 Mmm. I don't know.
这很美 但这里 It's pretty, but there's really
一旦天黑真的就没什么可以做了 nothing to do once it gets dark.
等等 这是什么地方 Wait. What's that place?
那么你是说我可以选 So, you're telling me that I can pick
这全部不同种类的薯片 between all these different kinds of chips?
是的 Yes.
人们是怎么决定的 How do people decide?
这漂亮的深红色喷泉是什么 Now what's that beautiful fountain of rubies?
约翰 你有尝过这思乐冰吗 Johnny, have you tried this Slurpee?
不要喝这么快 亲爱的 Not that quickly, hon.
这有48种口味 我们要全部试试 It cnes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all.
我不知道 如果我们有时间的话 Uh, I don't know if we have time.
为什么 这地方是通宵营业的 对吧 先生 Why? This place is open all night. Right, sir?
是的 Yes.
约翰看 Johnny, look.
他们在拍这地方的电视节目而且我们是明星 They're making a TVshow about this place and we're the stars.
世界各地的朋友你们好 Hello, world.
太棒了 Awesome.
这真的太棒了 你真幸运 卡尔 It's totally awesome. You're so lucky, Kal.
世界各地的朋友你们好 Hello, world.
好了 莫里 到你了 Okay, Murray. Your turn.
不好意思 你知道这周围哪里可以被咬的吗 Excuse us.Do you know where someone can get a bite around here?
你刚真的是问一个吸血鬼去哪里可以被咬吗 Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite?
天啊 我不是那个意思...我们不是这附近的人 Oh, gosh. I didn't mean... We're not from around here.
这还真尴尬 就继续走吧 This is so embarrassing. Just keep going.
很抱歉打扰到你 大爱你的巧克力脆脆圈 Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal.
那么你现在想我做什么 So, what do you want me to do now?
丹尼索维奇 你不会相信的 Denisovich, you won't believe it.
木乃伊可以撞穿墙壁 The mummy can crash through walls
变成一群甲虫 and turn into a swarm of beetles
还可以诅咒任何人 and put a curse on anyone.
这听起来很残忍啊 That sounds mean.
这是有趣的残忍 好了 It's fun mean. Okay.
那么看好了 So, check it out.
莫里会变出你从没见过最大的沙尘暴 Murray's going to conjure up the biggest sandstorm you've ever seen.
开始吧 Hit it!
沙尘暴 已经很长时间没试过了 Sandstorm? It's been awhile.
与我无关 开始吧 念你的咒语 Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell.
好吧 Okay.
我开始了 弗兰奇 韦恩 格里芬 I got this.Frank, Wayne, Griffin,
尽量不要昏过去 just try not to faint.
我的腰 My back.
等等 Oh. Wait.
真可爱 How cute!
等等 停在这游乐场 看看这些可爱的小孩 Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids.
天啊 这看起来像个炸洞 Holy rabies! This looks like a blast.
我不知道 梅菲 I don't know, Mavey.
这如果你不知道你在做什么会很危险的 This can be pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
当然了 我很会耍这些单车 Of course, I rock these bikes.
可以借我 小家伙 May I, little dude?
看好了 Check it out. Oh, yeah.
这就是我如果度过每个夏天的 This is how I rolled every summer.
我觉得我抓到它了 I think I scratched it.
轮到我了 My turn.
梅菲 我跟你说了这花了我很多年才玩得好 Mavey, I told you,it took me years to get this good.
那么我来试试吧 Well, I'll give it a try.
你们感受我了吗 这是我的女朋友 渣渣们 You feel me now? That's my girlfriend, suckers.
是你的老婆 约翰 Your wife, Johnny.
我的老婆 这更好 My wife. Even better.
这太屌了 姐姐 你是在哪学的 That was sick, lady. Where did you learn how to do that stuff?
特兰西瓦尼亚 Transylvania.
真酷 我有一个宾夕法尼亚的表姐 That's cool. I have a cousin from Pennsylvania.
这些小家伙真可爱 丹尼斯会很喜欢他们的 Oh. These little guys are so sweet. Dennis would love them.
这里抚养孩子真是个好地方 What an awesome place to raise a kid.
抚养孩子 Oh. To raise a kid?
我就不知道是不是好了 I don't know about awesome.
可能一般吧 明白吗 Maybe tubular. Capisce?
不管怎么样我们应该去我父母家了 Anyways, we should hit my folks' place.
我说了我们马上就到了 I said we'd be there by now.
当然 Sure.
嘿 已经过了特兰西瓦尼亚的3点了 Oh, hey, it's after 3:00 in Transylvania.
我打电话看看丹尼斯怎么样 好吗 I'm gonna check on Dennis, okay?
巧克力谷物 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 Chocolate cereal. Are you kidding me?
这是好事 德古 这都是因为他们喜欢我们 It's okay, Drac. It's 'cause they love us.
没错 怪物时怎么回事 Yeah. Monsters are what's goin' on.
对 你应该学我接受它 Oh, yeah. You should embrace it like I did.
我有一个最畅销的健身视频 I've got a best selling workout video.
跟我做 女士们 右 然后左 Follow me, ladies. Right. And left.
不是 女孩们 看好我 你们没在看 No, girls. Watch me. You're not watching.
跟我做 8 7 6... Here we go. And eight and seven and six...
这不是我 伙计们 That's not me, guys.
来吧 甚至大脚也在德国足球甲级联赛里混了 Come on, even Bigfoot's tearin' it up in the German soccer league.
不 不 不 Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
是梅菲斯 It's Mavis.
你得接电话啊 You gotta answer it.
你太用力按了 轻点 You're pushin' too hard. Lighter.
好了 All right!
丹尼索维奇醒醒 天啊 他沉睡了 Denisovich, wake up. Oh, boy, he's out cold.
我有办法 I got this.
爸爸 为什么这么久才接电话 Dad, what took so long?
什么 What?
没什么 梅菲 我们都在酒店好好的 Nothing, Mavey.We're all great here at the hotel.
只是在做酒店的事 Just doing hotel things.
不好意思 你的喘气声太大了 Sorry, can't handle your breath.
我知道了 I hear ya.
你怎么样 How are you?
我们玩得很开心 We're having a blast.
我们刚去了踩单车和小超市 这里真有趣 We just went biking and mini marting. It's so fun here.
丹尼斯还好吗 Is Dennis okay?
当然了 Oh. Of course.
你想看看他吗 You want to see him?
当然想了 Yes. Yes, I do.
嗨 宝贝 你好吗 Hi, baby. How are you?
妈咪 Mommy.
我很开心 I happy.
嘿 小家伙 Hey, little dude.
为什么他戴着太阳眼镜 Why is he wearing sunglasses?
我们在玩 Oh, we were playing.
是个超人游戏 It's a superhero thing.
因为我是墨镜超人 要去救人 Cebause,I'm Sunglasses Man, to the rescue!
好了 放他下来 我在飞 Okay, take it down a notch. I'm flying.
你们听起来很开心啊 You sound funny.
不 不 这是墨镜超人的声音 Oh, no, no, that's his Sunglasses Man voice.
信号很差啊 梅菲斯 你还在吗 Static.The signal is bad. Mavis, are you there?
我还... Yeah, I'm still...
好吧 我想他玩得很开心 All right. I guess he's having fun.
这当然了 Of course he is.
我抓起墨镜超人 Wow, I nailed it with the Sunglasses Man.
举到我的头顶 Right off the top of my head.
我扔进了一个"因为" 你们看到了吗 I threw in a "cebause." Did everyone see that?
她说她玩得很开心 约翰搞砸了 She said she was having fun. Johnny's blowing it.
她骑单车和去了小超市 她会要搬走的 She's biking and mini marting. She's gonna wanna move!
我得马上修正这孩子 我们快到了吗 I gotta fix this kid now. Are we almost there or what?
好了 我可能 Okay, I may
在往前几英里走错路了 have taken a wrong turn a few miles back.
别生气 什么 Don't get mad. What?
找个人来打开导航仪啊 Someone turn on the navigator on this thing.
看看我触屏多轻松 Look how light I touch it.
请输入你的目的地 Please enter your destination.
求你了 我求求你了 Please. I am begging you.
这次会很好的 丹尼索维奇 Yeah, this is gonna be good, Denisovich.
吓人的东西 好吗 就在你体内 Scary stuff, okay? It's in you.
我们只是要专注在吓人 We just gotta concentrate on the scary.
德古公公 你想念外婆吗 Papa Drac? Do you miss Grandma?
外婆 当然想了 Miss Grandma? Oh. Sure, I do.
我每天都想她 她是我的活力 I miss her every day. She was my zing.
你为什么这么问 Why do you ask?
我不知道 I don't know.
你有想念谁吗 Do you miss anybody?
我想念妈咪和爸比 I miss Mommy and Daddy.
还有呢 你想念温妮吗 And who else? You miss that Winnie?
烦着你和经常想舔你的那个小狗 The pup who tackles you and tries to lick you all the time?
想 但我们只是朋友 Yeah, but we're just friends.
不 不 不 你是德古拉家族的人 Oh, no, no, no. You're a Dracula.
你不能跟一个可爱 毛茸茸像温妮的做朋友 You can't just be friends with a cute, hairy number like Winnie.
马上转右 这里 你个低能 Right turn, now! Here. You imbecile!
转右 格里芬 Oh, right. Turn, Griffin!
好的 德古公公 Yes, Papa Drac.
等着瞧 伙计们 这孩子很快就会大喝山羊血 Wait and see, fellas. This kid'll be guzzling goat blood in no time.
你已到达目的地 好耶 You have arrived at your destination. Yes!
我们到了 Here we are.
这是我小时候去的吸血鬼夏令营 It's the vampire summer camp I went to as a kid.
那是什么 吸血鬼营 What's it, Camp Vamp?
不 谁会起他们阵营的名字叫"吸血鬼营"啊 No. Who names their camp "Camp Vamp?"
这是温妮啪咔咔营 It's Camp Winnepacaca.
你看到了吗 丹尼索维奇 You see, Denisovich?
这就是我学会捉老鼠和变身的地方 This is where I learned to catch mice and shapeshift.
和用我惊人的力量和优点 这很酷吧 And use my incredible powers and strength. It's pretty cool. Huh?
羽毛球 Badminton.
好吧 我不记得这羽毛球的玩意 Yes, I don't remember this badminting.
这晚上是不是很好 你们好吗 Well, well, is this a night? How ya doin', folks?
我是达纳 这里的负责人 I'm Dana, the director.
我们很激动又你这样的传说任务来探访我们 We're sure excited to have you legends visitin' us.
我能为你们做点什么 What can I do you for?
我想送我的外孙丹尼索维奇来这里 Well, I'm very interested in sending my grandboy, Denisovich, here.
这个小红毛 没有尖牙的小家伙 Oh. This little redheaded, non fangy little guy?
有尖牙 他发育晚 这就是我们来这得原因 Oh, they're in there. He's a late fanger. That's why we came here.
你可以给我们看看你们的训练吗 Can you show us some of the drills,
像他们是在哪捉老鼠的 like where they catch the mice?
可以 课程A现在我们称它为球座上的老鼠 Can do. A course now we call it Tee Mousing.
那么他们不用捉老鼠了 So they don't have to catch the mice?
不用 我们发现这是建立他们自信心的好方法 Nope.We find this is a good way to build their confidence.
过来这里 Come here.
它就在这 你是怎么回事 It's right there! What's the matter with you?
很慈悲吧 Hokey pokey.
就是这了 丹尼索维奇 这就是公公学飞的地方 There it is, Denisovich. Where Papa learned to fly.
我要像公公那样飞 Ooh! I wanna fly like Papa.
现在我们在这边了 Yeah. We're over here, now.
为了保险起见 不得不把它降低 Had to scale it down. Insurance.
帮帮我 Help me. Help me. Help me.
很慈悲吧 在篝火再见 Hokey pokey. See ya at the campfire.
天啊 欢迎你们俩 Well, gosh! Welcne, you two.
嘿 伙计们 Hey, gang.
嗨 伙计们 这还真让人兴奋 Hi, guys. This is so exciting.
看看这 真酷啊 Ah! Look at all of this. So cool.
我真不敢信我真的来这里了 Wow! I can't believe I'm actually here.
你是来了 Well, you are.
现在是怎么样的 你们是夜间活动然后早上睡觉的吗 Now, how does it work?Are you up all night and sleep all day?
是的 Yeah.
我会按你们要求做的 Oh. I'll do whatever you guys want.
很好 Good.
因为我给你买了这顶漂亮的太阳帽 琳达 'Cause I bought this pretty sunhat for you. Linda.
还有这件斗篷 如果你要万无一失的话 But otherwise this poncho, if you wanna be safe.
我们可以迟点再说 琳达 We can deal with it later, Linda.
好吧 Okay.
来看看吧 Oh! Come see.
我布置好你们的睡房了 I've set up your bedroom.
就像特兰西瓦尼亚一样 It's just like Transylvania.
特兰西瓦尼亚 那真是有趣的经历 Oh, Transylvania. That was a fun experience.
迈克当时很害怕会被宰和吃掉 Mike was afraid he'd get disemboweled and eaten,
但我告诉他只是犯傻 but I told him he was just being silly.
那是你才对 琳达 That was you, Linda.
他们到了 Oh. There they are.
你知道 我们的邻居有几对混杂的家庭 You know, we have a couple of mixed families in the neighborhood,
所以我就邀请他们过来了 so I thought I'd invite them over.
他们也许是你们聊天的好对象 They might be nice for you guys to talk to
毕竟你们在考虑搬来这里 since you're thinkin' about moving here.
嗨 卡伦 嗨 皮安葛拉 Hi, Caren. Hi, Pandragora.
欢迎 梅菲斯 嘿 伙计们 Welcne, Mavis. Hey, guys.
你们会发现这里 不用担心的 Yeah, you're gonna dig it here. Don't even worry.
人们对我们选择的生活方式完全没有意见 People are totally cool with our lifestyle choice.
我意思是 孩子们会有点不习惯 I mean, the kids get picked on a little,
但这可以锻炼他们 but it toughens them up.
嘿 伙计们 这是洛雷塔 Oh, hey, you guys. And this is Loretta.
她嫁给了保罗 他是个狼人 She's married to Paul, who's a werewolf.
什么 Excuse me?
是的 我在跟梅菲斯介绍在镇里的怪物和人类夫妻 Yes, I was telling Mavis about the other monster human couples in town.
我不是狼人 I am not a werewolf.
我以为... Oh. I thought...
欢迎你们留下吃点蛋糕 Well, you're welcne to stay and have some cupcakes.
吸血鬼永远都是朋友 Vampires will be friends forever
一起经过几个世纪 Through the centuries together
即使在最晴朗的天气 Even in the brightest sunny weather
吸血鬼永远都是朋友 Vampires will be friends forever
真正的 Literally
永远 Forever
唱的好 吸血鬼们 给你们自己个拥抱吧 Great job, vampires. Give yourselves a hug.
我们要走了 We're going.
什么 去哪 What? Where?
为什么我们做这个 Why are we doing this?
你宁愿听那些有毒的新歌吗 You'd rather be listening to those putrid new songs?
迈克尔 罗你的尸体在岸上是怎么了 What happened to Michael Row Your Corpse Ashore?
或者老迈克狼人有斧头呢 Or Old McWerewolf Had An Axe?
我们不应该上来这 德古 We shouldn't be up here, Drac.
谁准备好飞了 Who's ready to fly?
我 我 像个超人一样 Me! Me! Like a superhero.
更好 像个吸血鬼 Better! Like a vampire!
这塔摇摇晃晃的 This thing is rickety.
你知道什么吗 也许孩子不应该去飞的 You know what ? Maybe the kid isn't supposed to fly.
安静 这是他们学习的办法 Quiet. This is how they learn.You throw them
你把他们扔出去然后自己学会飞 and they figure it out.
这是我以前的训练 It's how I was taught.
我想现在就飞 I wanna fly now!
小蝙蝠 你知道公公就在这 如果你需要他的话 Attabat. You know Papa's right here if you need him.
我看不下去了 Uh. I can't watch this.
拜托不要 Please don't.
我们开始咯 Here we go!
他还没飞 He's still not flying.
他会的 He will.
还是没有 Still not.
会飞的 It'll happen.
这是座高塔 This is a tall tower.
这是为什么好的原因 That's why it's good.
你应该去接他了 You should get him.
他会跌死的 He's gonna fall to his death.
他还在学呢 He's taking his time.
德古 Drac!
我第一次就学会飞了 I did that my first time.
他快到地面了 He's getting too close to the ground!
你知道什么吗 他不会飞的 You know what? He's not gonna fly.
我跟你说了 公公永远都在你身边 I told you. Papa's always here for you.
再来 再来 Again! Again!
亲爱的 我的魔鬼 我们得给上面打报告 Oh, dear. Oh, my devil.We're gonna have to report this.
你是说上报纸吗 You mean to the papers?
我想这是很酷的 但我不想招来媒体 I guess it was pretty cool, but I'm not about getting press.
不 先生 我是说给当局报告 No, sir. I mean the authorities.
我不能不报告危害儿童 I can't not report child endangerment.
听我说 这是游戏 Whoa! Listen to me. That was fun.
你唱的歌才是危害儿童 Your singing is child endangerment.
我们应该下去帮他吗 Should we go down and help him?
不 我告诉他这是傻的 他靠他自己了 Nope. I told him this was nuts. He's on his own.
我们得打给男孩的母亲 We have to call the boy's mother.
不 这不可以 No, that ain't happening.
他的母亲已经傻乎乎的了 His mother's already nutsy koo koo!
我得按草案去做 I have to follow protocol.
你不会按草案去做的 You will not follow protocol.
我是一个吸血鬼 我不会被催眠的 I'm a vampire. I can't be hypnotized.
好吧 Right.
现在请你别逼我叫警察 Now, please. Don't make me call the police.
没有人要打电话给任何人 No one's calling nobody!
着火了 Fire!
别跑 躺地上滚 Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll.
尖叫没用的 Screaming's not helping!
好耶 Yay!
我们是坏人吗 德古公公 Are we bad guys, Papa Drac?
坏 Bad?
不是 你是世上最好的孩子 No. You're the best kid in the world.
不是我们导致着火的 是高塔造成的 We didn't start the fire. It was the tower.
这是座很不安全的塔 你很幸运我们不打给当局 That's a very unsafe tower. You're lucky we don't call the authorities.
我们走吧 我的英雄 Let's go, my hero.
因为我是蝙蝠侠 上蝙蝠车 Cebause I'm Batman! To the Batmobile!
对 上... Yes. To the...
很抱歉所有的事 我想他们以为你会喜欢 Sorry about all that stuff. I guess they thought you'd like it.
为什么觉得这里很奇怪啊 Why do I feel so weird here?
不 亲爱的 是他们奇怪 No, hon. They're being weird.
我想他们只是想帮我 I think they're just trying to help me.
我意思是 我生活在那酒店里什么都不懂 I mean,I grew up knowing nothing living inside that hotel.
而你在圣诞老人长大什么都会 And you learned about everything growing up in Santa Claus.
是圣克鲁斯 但... Santa Cruz. But, uh...
也许如果丹尼斯远离特兰西瓦尼亚长大 Maybe if Dennis grows up away from Transylvania,
他就不会像我这么奇怪了 he won't be so freaky. Like me.
你傻瓜吗 梅菲斯 你是最好的 Are you nuts? Mavis, you're a blast.
你充满了生命力 对一切都充满好奇 You're so full of life and curious about everything.
如果丹尼斯长大像你一样 If Dennis grows up to be just like you,
我就是世界上最幸运的爸爸了 I'll be the luckiest dad in the world.
我爱你 约翰尼斯坦 I love you, Johnnystein.
你知道什么吗 You know what?
只要我们在一起 我们无论在哪里都一样快乐 As long as we're all together, we'll be happy anywhere.
即使在酒店 Even at the hotel.
是的 Yes!
你在干什么 What are you doing?
看看我朋友发给我的这个视频 Check out this video my friend sent me.
这孩子是个屌爆的冒失鬼 This kid is an awesome daredevil.
伙计 Oh, dude!
你拍下来了吗 Did you get it?
等等 这是丹尼斯吗 Wait! Is that Dennis?
不 是吗 不 看不清楚 但... No! Is it? No. It's just hard to see. But...
刚删除了 所以没有了 Oops. Just deleted it. So, it's gone.
什么 是梅菲斯 我不会接电话的 What? It's Mavis. I'm not answering it.
别这样 德古 你得接电话啊 Come on, Drac. You have to.
好吧 All right!
是 亲爱的 Yes, honeybunch.
爸爸 你在哪 Dad? Where are you?
额...我们在酒店外面烧烤呢 Um... We're outside the hotel having a little cookout.
这很安全 It's perfectly safe.
那是什么声音 是警笛吗 What's that noise? Is that a siren?
这只是哭泣女鬼在开房 Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in.
安静点 你这些女鬼 Quiet, you banshees.
我们在这很安全的烧烤 We're trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here.
妈咪 我要打招呼 妈咪 妈咪 Mommy! I wanna say hi! Mommy! Mommy!
德古公公刚在教我怎么飞 Papa Drac just tried to teach me how to fly.
等一下 这是孩子他妈吗 Wait a minute. Is that the mother?
不 又不动了 Oh, no. Static again.
我马上回来酒店 I am cning back to the hotel right now.
而你最好在酒店 不然我发誓你会很抱歉的 爸爸 And you better be there or I swear, Dad, you're gonna be very sorry.
怎么回事 What's goin' on?
我们要马上回家 We need to get home right away.
好吧 我去拿我的背包 Okay. I'll go wake up my backpack.
伙计们 我们要走了 Guys, we gotta move.
我们没有车 我们怎么离开这里 We got no car! How we gonna get out of here?
别担心 我打了电话 Don't worry. I made a call.
我很抱歉 点点 我们真的想早点打给你的 I'm sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner.
出发吧 Hit it!
特兰西瓦尼亚 Transylvania.
你想去哪里 You want to go where?
特兰西瓦尼亚 尽快 Transylvania. As soon as possible.
我们没有直接飞去特兰西瓦尼亚 We don't fly direct to Transylvania.
你们没有 You don't?
你可以去布加勒斯特 但你得 You can go to Bucharest, but you'll have to
在芝加哥然后苏黎世转机 switch planes in Chicago and then Zurich.
那么我们什么时候才能到那里 So, when would we get there?
芝加哥的航班因为天气原因延迟了 Well, the Chicago flight's delayed due to bad weather.
那么两张长途客车票 So, two seats in coach?
不 No!
不是吧 是的 No! Yes.
你非得现在去吗 在我们终于不塞车的时候 You have to go now? When we finally have no traffic.
你这是在逼死我啊 点点 You're killing me, Blobby.
我头上还有些云啊 得自拍一个阿 I still have some cloud on me. Gotta do a selfie!
约翰 现在不是时候 Johnny! Not now!
好吧 也许迟点再拍吧 Okay. Maybe later.
这摩托车没肉汁了 我们来不及回去了 This scooter thing's out of juice. We're never gonna make it.
弗兰奇 吹吧 Frank, blow.
就现在 Now!
这多有趣啊 为什么你在笑 你喜欢这样吗 How fun is this? Why are you laughing? You like that?
看好这 Watch this.
抓痒痒 抓痒痒 Coochie coochie coochie coo!
现在这就是在飞了 丹尼索维奇 Now this is flying, Denisovich.
就像吸血鬼 Like a vampire.
这是我的男孩 看看你飞 That's my boy. Look at you go.
你是穿斗篷最酷的家伙 德古公公 You're the coolest guy who wears a cape, Papa Drac.
那么嘿 你们什么时候到 So, hey, when are you going to get here already?
我们一直在等... We've been waiting...
把我儿子给我 Give me my son.
我们只是出去买鳄梨 We just went out for some avocados.
妈咪 我飞了 Mommy! I flew!
我看到了 I saw.
母亲已经气疯了 Mother's already nutsy koo koo
气疯了 Nutsy koo koo
疯了 亲爱的 亲爱的 Koo koo .Oh, dear. Oh, dear
我的魔鬼 我要按草案做 Oh, my devil I have to follow protocol
想都别想 想都别想 That ain't happening That ain't happening
母亲已经 Mother's already
疯了 Koo koo
疯了 Koo koo
我是担心丹尼斯周围有其他怪物不安全 I was worried Dennis wasn't safe around other monsters.
现在我甚至觉得他跟你一起也不安全了 Now I don't even feel like he's safe around you.
但我只是... But I was just...
你之前是怎么说的 What was it you said?
人类 怪物 独角兽 这都无所谓 Human, monster, unicorn. That it didn't matter?
我只是知道他的人生会... Well, I just know his life would...
我们星期三会在这开他的生日派对 We'll have his birthday party here on Wednesday.
然后我们就搬走 Then we're moving.
求你了 梅菲 别离开 Please, Mavey. Don't leave.
也许你让人类进入你的酒店 爸爸 Maybe you've let humans into your hotel, Dad.
但我不觉得你让他们进入你的心 But I don't think you've let them into your heart.
我可以做得到的 I can do it. I can do it.
我是一只蝙蝠 I'm a bat. I'm a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠... I'm a bat. I'm a bat. I'm a bat!
丹尼斯 你在干什么 小甜心 Dennis? What are you doing, sweetie?
额...没什么 Uh... Nothing.
小心点 我帮你下来吧 Careful. Let me help you down from there.
你是不是为你的盛大派对感到很兴奋 Are you getting excited about your big party?
我想是吧 I guess so.
你知道谁会来吗 爸比全家人 You know who's cning? Daddy's whole family.
迈克爷爷和琳达奶奶 Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda.
所有很爱你的兄弟姐妹 婶婶和叔叔 All your cousins and aunts and uncles who love you so much.
然后他们会跟我们一起搬去加利福利亚 And then they're gonna be with us when we move to California.
妈咪 我们要离开时因为我不是怪物吗 Mommy, are we going away cebause I'm not a monster?
什么 不是 丹尼斯 当然不是了 What? No. Dennis, of course not.
只是因为成长的事情 It's just grown up stuff.
好吧 但德古公公怎么办 Okay. But what about Papa Drac?
他会在这很孤独 He's gonna be here all alone.
德古公公得留在这管理酒店啊 Papa Drac has to stay here to run the hotel.
但他会来探望我们 而我们也会探望他 But he'll visit us. And we'll visit him.
我们每天晚上都可以打电话给他吗 Can we call him every night?
当然可以 Sure.
太棒了 Awesome!
哈喽 我们到了 Hello. We're here.
今晚约翰的家族来这里 The night brings Johnny's family here
为了带走德古的至亲 To take away all that Drac holds dear
欢迎 欢迎 Welcne, welcne.
隐藏你的感受 Hide your feelings
热情的招待他们 Keep them all inside
伙计 为什么你们要离开 这地方无拘无束的 Dude, why do you wanna leave? This place is out of control.
我不想离开 I don't wanna leave.
这些帅呆的生化怪人 All these awesome freakazoids!
那么谁是最酷的怪物 So, who's the coolest monster?
惊奇 Kakie.
惊奇 Kakie.
惊奇 真是小屁孩 Kakie. What a wussbag.
全家人聚在一起不是很愉快吗 Isn't it nice to have the whole family together?
梅菲斯 你家族里有兄弟姐妹或类似的东西吗 Mavis, do you have any cousins or thingies in your family?
没有 就只有我和爸爸 No. It's just been me and Dad.
我从没问过你妈妈是怎么走的 I never did ask how you lost your mom.
她是被愤怒的人类杀死的 Oh. She was killed by angry humans.
真尴尬 Awkward
但还有我的瓦拉德爷爷 But there is my Grandpa Vlad.
你还有爷爷啊 Oh, you have a grandpa?
没错 他会来派对的 我邀请了他 Yeah. He'll be at the party. I invited him.
你邀请了他 You invited him?
爸爸 他从没见过丹尼斯 Dad, he's never seen Dennis.
我想在我们搬走前让他们见一次面 I wanted them to meet once before we go.
当然了 好极了 很好 和善的老瓦拉德 Sure. Great. Peachy. Good old Vlad.
有人有擦布吗 Anybody have a wet wipe?
天啊 他终于邀请我了 Holy rabies. He finally invites me to something.
他有了个孙子 He's got a grandkid?
而他从来没告诉你 And he never told you?
别激动 贝拉 起码家族里还多了一个吸血鬼 Easy, Bela. At least there's another vampire in the family.
是在酒店里吗 爽歪歪啊 It's at a hotel? Fancy schmancy.
酒店是人类去的 Hotels are for humans!
贝拉 闭上你的血盘大口 看看你做了什么 Bela, shut your blood hole. Look what you started.
别担心 伙计们 Don't worry, gang.
我会唤起我儿子去憎恨 杀戮和偷人类的灵魂 I raised my son to hate and kill and steal the souls of humans
就像好孩子一样 like a good boy.
对 瓦拉德爷爷会很高兴的 Yes, Grandpa Vlad will be so happy
当他看到约翰和我计划的盛大化妆舞会 when he sees the big masquerade party Johnny and I have planned.
什么 What?
假装配合 这是我老爸 Play along. It's my dad.
你有个老爸 这还真搞笑 You have a dad? That's funny.
听我说 我老爸不能知道你是个人类 Listen to me. My dad cannot know you're a human.
或者你家族的任何人 Or any of your family.
什么 但德古 我很自豪我们是... What? But, Drac, I'm proud that we're...
不然他会偷了你家人的灵魂和吃掉你的背包 Or he'll steal your family's souls and eat your backpack.
就是这样 伙计们 That's right, gang.
我们会开一个怪物化妆生日派对 We're gonna make the birthday a monster masquerade party.
真的吗 这太好玩了 Really? Oh, that's lovely.
算是像在丹尼斯成为普通人之前的最后喝彩 Sort of like a last hurrah before Dennis gets to be with normal people.
我不得不说这更好 I couldn't have said it better.
生日 快乐 5岁 丹尼斯
你觉得怎么样 梅菲斯 我觉得我开始喜欢做怪人了 What do you think, Mavis? I think I'm starting to like being creepy.
你很幸运我们不打给当局 You're lucky we don't call the authorities.
我们走吧 我的英雄 Let's go, my hero.
因为我是蝙蝠侠 Cebause I'm Batman!
好 上蝙蝠车吧 Yes! To the Batmobile!
你被一个女孩击倒了 蝙蝠侠 Got your butt kicked by a girl, Batman.
好吧 我不是要哭了 Yeah. Whatever. I'm not about to cry.
特兰西瓦尼亚酒店 Hotel Transylvania.
我闻到人类的味道 I smell humans!
把它摧毁了 Tear it down!
贝拉 我们是在外面的世界 你会闻到人类的味道的 Bela, we're in the outside world. You're gonna smell humans.
你知道什么吗 你在外面等我 这是家庭聚会 You know what? Just wait outside for me.This is family stuff.
你只会碍事 You'll only get in the way.
我只是想见见小尖牙 I just wanna meet the little fanger.
他应该要认识他伟大的鬼公 He should know his great vampa.
他的什么 His what?
吸血鬼外公 别这样 这很明显啊 Vampire grandpa. Come on. That was obvious.
派对很棒 Amazing party!
那么你觉得怎么样 So, what do you think?
这是你的吸血鬼服装 你是什么 傻瓜吗 This is your vampire costume? What are you, nuts?
我是网上买的 I ordered it online.
这是唯一通宵送货的地方 It was the only place that delivered overnight.
你看起来像是头上有个狒狒屁股 You look like you got a baboon's butt on your head.
你有没有练过你的嗓音 Have you at least practiced your voice?
你不能说话像个嬉皮士 You can't just talk like a hippie.
我不是嬉皮士 我是个懒鬼 I'm not a hippie. I'm a slacker.
像个吸血鬼一样说话 Talk like a vampire.
我的名字是康特 乔纳方 我是一个吸血鬼 My name is Count Jonafang. I am a vampire.
好吧 吸血鬼不会到处说"我是一个吸血鬼"的 Okay, vampires don't go around saying, "I am a vampire."
抱歉 我是康特 乔纳方 你想太多了 想太多了 Sorry. I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh bleh.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 Are you kidding me?
对不起 我很紧张 I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
听着 如果你觉得我不喜欢 Yeah, listen, if you think I don't like it,
你一定不想在我父亲面前说 you definitely don't want to say,
"你想太多了 想太多了" "Bleh, bleh bleh," in front of my father.
先生 惊奇大师到了 Sir, Master Kakie has arrived.
嘿 Oh, hey.
德古 这是布兰登 广为人知的惊奇 Drac, this is Brandon, a.k.a. Kakie.
我们给丹尼斯请了他来 嘿 伙计 We got him for Dennis. Hey, man.
见到你真作呕 Nauseated to meet you.
什么时候开始 我半小时后还要去图书展览会 When does this happen? I got a book fair in half an hour.
好了 我的吸血鬼儿子在哪 All right. Where's my vampson?
拜托 还是要搞个这么戏剧性的入场 Oh, please. Still has to make a dramatic entrance.
爸爸 看看你 Dad! Look at you!
那么你现在开酒店了 So you run a hotel now?
从黑暗王子转型成客房服务之王 From Prince of Darkness to King of Room Service.
是的 很高兴见到你 Yes. So good to see you.
我马上就来找你 I'll be right with you.
让瓦拉德远离人类和梅菲斯 Keep Vlad away from the humans and Mavis.
我马上去做 I'm on it.
这是一套干净的服装 Oh, now that is a neat costume.
这两个闻起来有点意思 These two smell funny.
你是欧洲人 Oh, you're European.
这是所谓的除臭剂 It's called deodorant.
这好像在侮辱整片大陆啊 琳达 Nothing like insulting an entire continent, Linda.
嘿 伯爵 最近怎么样 我是科学怪人 Hey, Count! How goes it? Frankenstein.
事实上 我技术上来说是科学怪人怪物 Actually, I'm technically Frankenstein's monster.
科学怪人他是被科学家... Frankenstein, he's the doctor who...
我会很乐意听更多 打给我的人吧 Would love to hear more. Call my people.
那么让我给你介绍你儿子的其他小伙伴吧 So, let me introduce you to some of your son's other buddies.
这是莫里 This is Murray.
求你别杀我 Please don't kill me!
我是说 你好吸血鬼 怎么了 I mean, yo, V! What's up?
会说话的卫生纸 这还真是个新玩意 Talking toilet paper. Well, that's a new one.
好了 小孩在哪 那个我想见的人 All right! Where's the kid? That's who I wanna meet.
约翰 Johnny!
这是德古拉的女婿 This is Dracula's son in law.
我是康特 乔纳方 I am Count Jonafang.
你想太多 黑羊 Bleh, bleh, black sheep.
你有羊毛吗 Have you any wool?
你头上的是什么东西 What's that thing on your head?
看起来像是我奶奶的乳房 Looks like my grandmother's boobies.
爸比 这个脸这么有趣的人是谁 Daddy, who's the man with the funny face?
就是这个小孩吗 Is this the kid?
当然是了 It sure is.
让我看看那些尖牙 Let me see those fangs.
你在干什么 What are you doin'?
我就是太爱他了 Oh, I just love him so much.
我想在他的尖牙前抱住他 I want to hug him right in the fangs that he has.
我再说一次 让我看看那些尖牙 I repeat, lemme see those fangs.
他发育晚 就像你一样 Oh, he's a late fanger, just like you.
对 没错 就像我一样 Yes. Yes. Just like me.
这里的大人物曾经是个爱哭的小孩 好吧 The big shot here was a little crybaby, all right.
对 对 我是 Yes, yes, I was.
以前还尿床 Used to pee in his bed.
好了 老爸 Okay, Dad.
我们只需要把小孩的尖牙吓出来 We just need to scare the fangs out of the kid.
倒吊 Hare ha hangs?
没错 我就这给这里的大人物先生做的 Yeah, it's what I did for Mr. Tough Guy here.
首先你得掌握些东西 First, you've got to possess something
最后小吸血鬼就会发现天真可爱 the late fanger finds sweet and innocent.
然后你给他们看凶残的一面然后... Then you show them what's what and...
相信我 这回吓到尖牙马上出来 对吧 德古 Trust me. It'll scare the fangs right out. Right, Drac?
说真的伙计们 Seriously, guys,
如果图书展览会迟到我会错失街头游乐会的 if I'm late for the book fair, I'll miss the street fair.
这是带你的人 That's your guy.
着魔 但丹尼斯会很难过的 Possessed? But Dennis will be so upset.
你还不明白吗 这是我们的机会 Don't you get it? This is our ticket.
如果这对丹尼索维奇有效 他是个吸血鬼 If it works for Denisovich, boom! He's a vampire.
而你们就可以留在这了 And you all get to stay here.
好吧 好吧 All right. All right.
明白了 聪明 Capisce. Good call.
孩子们 所有人 请就坐 Kids, everyone, have a seat.
丹尼斯有个大惊喜给你们 Dennis has a big surprise for you.
唯一的惊奇 蛋糕怪物 The one and only Kakie, The Cake Monster!
嘿 孩子们 是我惊奇 Hey, kids! It's me, Kakie!
今天真是个美好的惊奇日 What a wonderful Kakie day it is!
现在我有个问题 这里谁喜欢蛋糕 Now, I have a question. Who here loves cake?
上升 Rise!
为什么我浮起来了 可以叫舞台总监来吗 拜托了 Why am I floating? Can I have the stage manager, please?
这不适合我啊 This isn't working for me.
吓到了吗 丹尼索维奇 你有什么感觉吗 任何改变 Scary, Denisovich? You feeling anything? Any change?
惊奇没事吧 Is Kakie okay?
我要所有的蛋糕 分享是懦夫的行为 I want all the cake. Sharing is for cowards.
我不记得电视上有这样子啊 I don't remember any of this from the TV show.
额...我想我在蓝光盘上看到的 花絮什么的 Um... I think I saw it on a Blu ray disc, bonus stuff.
等等 为什么瓦拉德爷爷在上面 Wait, why is Grandpa Vlad up there?
我很怕怕 公公 惊奇是怎么了 I'm scared, Papa. What's happening to Kakie?
你不吃蛋糕 蛋糕就会吃了你 You don't eat cake. Cake eat you!
不 No!
住手 Stop it!
刚发生什么事 伙计 我不干了 What just happened, man? I'm outta here.
这些家长比大众点评给差评的还要衰 None of these parents better review this on Yelp.
嘿 你刚做了什么 Hey, what did you just do?
只需要多几秒孩子的尖牙就马上出来了 A few more seconds and the kid's fangs would have popped right out.
我不在乎 这不值得 I don't care. It's not worth it.
什么不值得 What's not worth it?
这是我最后一次想让男孩变成吸血鬼 那么你就会留下 It was my last attempt to make the boy a vampire, so you'd stay.
用毁掉他最喜欢的东西 你怎么能这样做 By ruining his favorite thing? How could you do that?
我们当时很绝望 We were desperate.
你也有份 You were in on this?
丹尼斯在我的镇里不会开心的 Dennis won't be happy in my town.
丹尼斯从没去过那里 Dennis hasn't been there.
现在到丈夫和妻子 Now husband and wife
感受到紧张和争吵 Feel the strain and the strife
闭嘴 Shut up!
约翰 丹尼斯不是怪物 Johnny, Dennis is not a monster.
他喜欢鳄梨 He likes avocado.
因为你不让他吃其他有意思的东西 'Cause you don't let him eat anything fun.
我认为丹尼斯只是想做个普通人 I think Dennis just wants to be normal.
我们可以别用"普通"这个词吗 Can we stop using the word "normal"?
我们现在住在哪 他是普通人 Where we live now, he's normal.
他是他自己 你不能改变他的 爸爸 He is who he is. And you can't change him, Dad.
丹尼斯 你去哪里 Dennis, where are you going?
远离这里 Away.
但你自己离开这不安全 But it's not safe out here by yourself.
我知道一个我们可以藏起来的地方 跟我来 I know a place where we can hide. Follow me.
如果你不阻止我 If you didn't stop me,
我的曾孙就不用一辈子做个懦夫了 my great grandson wouldn't have to be a wimp his whole life
就像这里的笨蛋 like Schlumpy over here.
懦夫 约翰冷静点 A wimp? Johnny, be cool.
你想找打吗 老家伙 You wanna throw down, old man?
1997年有认证的黄腰带 Certified yellow belt since 1997.
不 No!
现在这是怎么回事 你不是吸血鬼 What's this now? You're not a vampire?
你想太多了 Bleh?
他当然是人类了 他是我们的儿子 Of course he's human. He's our son.
你觉得我们是怪物吗 You think we're monsters?
你 你让你的女儿嫁给一个人类和生了个人类小孩 You! You let your daughter marry a human and have a human kid?
为什么你不直接把木桩打进我的心脏 Why don't you just put a stake through my heart.
我们不再憎恨人类了 而且他们也不憎恨我们 We don't hate humans anymore, and they don't hate us.
人类 Humans?
你太愚蠢了 You're a fool.
你的曾孙是我见过最可爱 最亲切 Your great grandson is the sweetest, kindest,
最特别的男孩 most special boy I've ever met.
如果因为他是半人类 And if you can't give him the love
你不能给他应得的爱 he deserves because he's half human,
那么你就是愚蠢 then you're the fool.
爸比 Oh, Daddy.
丹尼斯在哪 丹尼斯 Hey, where is Dennis? Dennis!
丹尼斯 Dennis?
生日快乐 丹尼斯 我给你做了晚餐 Happy birthday, Dennis. I made you a treat.
死鸽子 慢慢享用 Dead pigeon? Enjoy it.
因为一旦我从商学院毕业我就开始打理公司了 'Cause once I graduate business school and start running a cnpany,
你就不会在吃到这样的家庭料理了 you're not gonna get home cooked meals like this anymore.
我要搬走了 温妮 去加利福利亚 I have to move away, Winnie. To California.
我妈咪觉得我在这不开心 My mommy thinks I'm not happy here
因为我不像你一样脸上有毛发 cebause I don't have hair on my face like you.
我很抱歉我不是怪物 I'm sorry I'm not a monster.
不 你很完美 你是我认识最友好的男孩 No, you are perfect. You're the nicest boy I know.
而且我有300个兄弟 And I have 300 brothers.
你也很友好 温妮 You're nice, too, Winnie.
小人类和他的宠物 Well, well, well. The little human and his pet.
丹尼斯 丹尼索维奇 Dennis! Denisovich!
他不在房间 He's not in the room.
他也不在游泳池 He's not by the pool.
他不在这锅汤里 He's not in this pot of soup.
他会在哪里 Where could he be?
我都不知道我为什么会邀请你了 I don't know why I ever invited you.
丹尼斯 Dennis! Dennis!
丹尼索维奇 Denisovich!
丹尼斯 Dennis!
别挣扎了 Stop squirming.
为什么你这么做 Why are you doing this?
因为这是错误的 Because this is wrong.
为什么就没有人明白呢 Why doesn't anybody get that?
人类不属于怪兽的 Humans don't belong with monsters.
你错了 You're wrong!
我没错 I am not!
我捉了你们做人质 I am holding you hostage.
然后我和我的同类会把酒店抱在一起的人类撕成碎片 And me and my crew are gonna tear that human hugging hotel to shreds.
你不可以 You can't.
是吗 为什么不可以 Really? Why not?
因为... Cebause...
因为什么 Cebause, why?
因为这会让德古公公很难过的 Cebause it will make Papa Drac sad.
难过 那为此你要准备做什么 Ooh... Sad. And what are you gonna do about it?
我不知道 I don't know.
你知道你为什么不知道吗 You know why you don't know?
因为你只是个弱鸡小男孩 Cebause you're just a weak little boy.
这是什么 What was that?
丹尼斯 我们来了 Dennis, we're cning.
你还好吗 温妮 Are you okay, Winnie?
没事 我很好 Yes, my zing.
丹尼斯 找到他了 就在那 Dennis! There he is, right there.
丹尼斯 宝贝 Dennis! Baby!
我的大男孩 My big boy!
丹尼斯 我们刚在到处找你 Dennis, we were lookin' for ya.
心肝丁 Sweetheart.
我很高兴见到你 I'm so happy to see you.
他残暴的朋友来了 There's his mean friends.
这会很有趣的 Oh... This'll be fun.
这不是我做的 I didn't do that.
你太牛了 丹尼斯 You rock, Dennis.
他意思是丹尼索维奇 He means Denisovich.
惊奇规则 Kakie rules!
丹尼斯 我来了 Dennis, I'm cning. Whoa...
我就知道那些练习会有回报的 I knew all that practice would pay off.
这就对了 你们最好快跑 That's right, you better fly away.
德古公公 我是个吸血鬼还是个超级英雄 Papa Drac, I'm a vampire and a superhero.
我现在是不是很酷 Am I cool now?
"现在" 丹尼斯你一直都很酷 "Now"? Dennis, you were always cool.
人类 吸血鬼 独角兽你无论是什么都那么完美 Human, vampire, unicorn, you're perfect no matter what.
但既然我是吸血鬼了 我们可以留在这吗 But since I'm a vampire, can we stay here?
可以 Yes.
好了 好耶 All right! Yeah!
好吧 All right!
但你要知道 我们每个假期都会来探望你 But you have to know, we're going to visit you here every holiday.
这很好 这很好 That's fine. That's fine.
别再接近我或我的家人了 Don't ever cne near me or my family again.
不 No!
爸比 你刚救了一个人类 Daddy, you just saved a human.
这是压力 this pressure about
当男孩的尖牙出来了 when the boy's fangs were cning out.
管他呢 我的很多年前就出来了 看 Who cares? Mine came out years ago! Look.
好了 老爸 在我们吐之前把它放回去吧 Okay, Dad, put 'em back in before we all barf.
嘿 某人不是还是生日吗 Hey! Isn't it still somebody's birthday?
让我听听你们唱歌 Let me hear you sing!
这不是我干的 I didn't do that.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影双语台词请收藏本站

我的微信
微信扫一扫
weinxin
yxyh29661
微信号已复制
我的微信公众号
微信扫一扫
weinxin
我的公众号
公众号已复制