欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

爱丽丝梦游仙境中英文台词对照阅读

【爱丽丝梦游仙境】 Alice in Wonderland
你如何前往仙境? How do you get to Wonderland
翻过山头,穿过地心? Over the hill or under land
或是穿越树林? Orjust behind the tree
当云彩从身边掠过 When clouds go rolling by
渐渐消失在天空 They roll away and leave the sky
那片遥不可知的土地 Where is the land beyond the eye
人们无法看清? That people cannot see
究竟在哪儿? Where can it be
星星都到哪儿去了? Where do stars go
还有月亮去了哪儿? Where is the grass that blooms
他们一定在某个地方 They must be somewhere
在阳光灿烂的午后 In a sunny afternoon
爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland
仙境之路在哪里? Where is the path to Wonderland
翻过山头 这里或那里 Over the hill or here or there
我想知道 I wonder
在哪里 Where
“…英国也需要有人领导 ''…for if he does and had been of late…
早已对篡权和征服习以为常 ''much accustomed to usurpation and conquest.
埃德温和莫卡伯爵都宣布支持他 ''Edwin and Morcar, the earls of Mercia and Northumbria,declared for him
甚至连斯蒂甘德…” and even Stigand ''
爱丽丝 Alice. Hmm?
我听着呢“甚至连坎特伯雷大主教斯蒂甘德 Oh, I'm listening. ''And even Stigand,
也同意和威廉会晤 ''the Archbishop of Canterbury, agreed to meet with William…
并为他加冕 and offer him the Crown.''
威廉的第一道命令是…” ''William's conduct at first was model ''
爱丽丝你能专心上你的历史课吗? Alice. Will you kindly pay attention to your history lesson?
对不起 没有插图的书 I'm sorry, but how can one possibly pay attention…
如何让人专心去读呢? to a book with no pictures in it?
我亲爱的孩子 My dear child,
世界上很多好书 里面都没有插图呀 there are a great many good books in this world without pictures.
这个世界也许是这样的 但是在我的世界里 In this world, perhaps, but in my world,
所有书除了插图没别的 the books would be nothing but pictures.
你的世界?一派胡言 Your world? Huh! What nonsense.
现在从头再念一遍 一派胡言? Now, once more. Nonsense?
没错儿 黛娜 From the beginning. That's it, Dinah.
如果我拥有一个世界 一切都将是胡说八道 If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
没有任何事是原来的样子 Nothing would be what it is,
因为一切都乾坤颠倒 because everything would be what it isn't,
全相反 是的东西 都将成为不是 and contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be.
不可能发生的事就一定要发生 And what it wouldn't be, it would.
明白吗? You see?
在我的世界里你不用说 ”喵” In my world, you wouldn't say ''meow.''
你会说“是的 爱丽丝小姐” You'd say, ''Yes, Miss Alice.''
可是你会的 你会跟人一样 黛娜 Oh, but you would. You'd be just like people, Dinah.
其他的动物也会说话 And all the other animals too.
怎么 在我的世界… Why, in my world:
小猫和兔子 Cats and rabbits
会住在可爱的小房子里 Would reside in fancy little houses
戴着帽子 穿着鞋和裤子 And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers
在属于我的世界 In a world of my own
每朵花儿 All the flowers
都有神奇的魔力 Would have very extra special powers
它们会坐下来与我闲话家常 They would sit and talk to me
当我在我的世界里 For hours when I'm lonely
感到寂寞 In a world of my own
就会有奇珍异鸟 There'd be new birds
亲切友善地向我问好 Lots of nice and friendly how de do birds
每个人都会拥有一群青鸟陪伴 Everyone would have a dozen bluebirds
在属于我的 Within that world
世界 Of my own
我会听到 I could listen
水流潺潺 To a babbling brook
还有我能听懂的歌儿 And hear a song that I could understand
我真的希望 I keep wishing
梦想成真 It could be that way
因为我的世界 Because my world would be
将是美妙的仙境 A wonderland
哦 黛娜 那只不过是一只穿着马甲带着手表的兔子 Oh, Dinah. It's just a rabbit with a waistcoat and a watch!
我的老天爷 我迟到了 Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
这就奇怪了 一只兔子会为什么迟到呢? Now this is curious. What could a rabbit possibly be late for?
请等一下 先生 我迟到了 我迟到了 Please, sir! I'm late, I'm late
快赶不上一个重要的约会了 没时间跟你打招呼 再见 For a very important date No time to say hello, Goodbye
我迟到了 我迟到了 这个一定非常重要 I'm late, I'm late, I'm late It must be awfully important.
也许是个宴会什么的 兔子先生 等一下 Like a party or something. Mr Rabbit! Wait!
不行 我来不及了 我真的很着急 No, no, no, no, no, no, no I'm overdue
没时间说再见了 我迟到了 我迟到了 I'm really in a stew No time to say goodbye, Hello I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
真是的 这个宴会的地点 真特别 My. What a peculiar place to have a party.
你知道 黛娜 我们真的 You know, Dinah, we really shouldn't…
不应该这样做 um be doing this.
毕竟我们没有受到邀请 After all, we haven't been invited,
而且好奇心总会惹麻烦 and curiosity often leads to trouble.
再见 黛娜 再见 Goodbye, Dinah. Goodbye!
经过了这个 我再也不怕 Well, after this, I shall think nothing of fall
从楼梯上摔下来了 Oh. Of falling down stairs.
天哪 这是要我穿过 Goodness. What if I should fall right through…
地心 the centre of the earth
从地球的另一面出来 Oh! And come out the other side…
人们都头冲下走路该怎么办? where people walk upside down?
不过这也太可笑了吧 没人会… Oh, but that's silly. Nobody Oh!
哦 兔子先生 等等 Oh, Mr Rabbit! Wait!
请 Please!
我越来越好奇了 Curiouser and curiouser!
对不起 Ohh! Oh! Oh, I beg your pardon.
没关系不过你真的拧了我一下 Whew. Ha. It's quite all right, but you did give me quite a turn.
我正在追赶…很好 什么?拧门把手 You see, I was following Rather good, what? Doorknob? Turn?
拜托了 先生 Please, sir. Swell, huh?
既然拧了就再拧一下吧 我能帮你什么忙? One good turn deserves another. What can I do for you?
我正在寻找一只白兔 如果你不介意的话… Well, I'm looking for a white rabbit, so, um, if you don't mind
他在那儿 我得过去 抱歉 你个子太大了 There he is! I simply must get through. Sorry. You're much too big.
绝对过不去的 你是说不可能 Simple impassable. You mean impossible.
是过不去 不是不可能 No, impassable. Nothing's impossible.
为什么不试一试 桌子上的瓶子 桌子? Why don't you try the bottle on the table? Table? Oh!
看一下说明 它会指引你前往正确的方向 Read the directions and directly you'll be directed in the right direction.
“喝了我” ''Drink me.''
最好先看一下 避免喝下 Hmm. Better look first, for if one drinks much…
写着“毒药”的饮料 from a bottle marked ''poison,''
不然喝下去迟早会后悔 it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later.
你说什么?只是提醒一下我自己 Beg your pardon? I was just giving myself some good advice.
可是… But Mmm.
味道好像是樱桃馅饼… Tastes like, uh, cherry tart.
果冻 菠萝 烤火鸡…天哪 Custard, pineapple, roast turkey. Goodness!
我做了什么? What did I do? Ho ho ho ho ho.
你差不多可以像一根 蜡烛一样过去 You almost went out like a candle.
不过你看 我现在大小刚好 But look! I'm just the right size.
没有用 Oh, no use.
我忘了告诉你 I forgot to tell you.
我被锁住了 I'm locked!
哦 不 Oh, no!
不过钥匙在你那儿 Uh, but of course, uh, you've got the key, so
什么钥匙?别跟我说你把它留在上面了 What key? Now don't tell me you've left it up there.
哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.
我该怎么办?试试那个盒子 Whatever will I do? Try the box, naturally.
“吃了我”好吧 不过天晓得吃了以后我会怎么样 ''Eat me.'' All right, but goodness knows what this will do.
你说什么? What did you say?
我说“吃一小口 就能起很大作用” I said, ''A little of that went a long way.''
我不觉得这有什么好笑的 Well, I don't think it's so funny.
我现在永远出不去了 Now Now I shall n never get home!
别哭了 哭也没有用 Oh, come, come, now. Crying won't help.
我知道 可我 I know, but I I
实在忍不住 I just can't I can't stop!
这样可不行 Come! Oh! Say, this won't do.
一点帮助都没有 It won't do at all.
你…不要哭了 You! You up there! Stop!
我说 噢 你看 I say! Oh, look!
那个瓶子 那个瓶子! The bottle. The bottle!
哦 亲爱的 我真希望刚才 没有哭得死去活来 Oh, dear. I do wish I hadn't cried so much.
水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me
我想航行在无边的大海 How I love to sail on the bounding sea
不怕风 不怕雨 And I never, never, ever do a thing about the weather
不怕天气的变化 For the weather never, ever does a thing for me
水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me
Tiddlee um pom pom Deedle dum dum dee
我从来不…哦 又一个航海的词汇 And I never, ev Ahoy!
那有陆地 往哪儿航行 And other nautical expressions! Land ho, by Jove!
杜杜鸟? Where away, Dodo? Dodo?
右舷三度 启航 Three points to starboard. Pull away, me hearties.
马上就会抵达港口 Have you in port in no time at all.
哦 哦 一瓶海 杜杜鸟先生 Oh, yo ho ho and a bottle of sea Uh, Mr Dodo! Please!
我们将所有的鱼都在海上航行 请你帮帮我 We'll all fish fry as we sail the sea Please help me!
请原谅 不过你能不能 Um, uh, uh, pardon me, but, uh,
帮帮我?拜托了 would you mind helping me, please?
请你帮帮我 能帮帮… Help me. Please! Won't you
…我吗? Help me!
前进 后退 向内 向外 一起来参加兜圈比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase
没有什么比兜圈子更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race
后退 前进 向外 向内 从尾到头 Backward, forward, outward, inward bottom to the top
没有开始 也就没有终结 Never a beginning There can never be a stop
蹦蹦跳跳 磕磕绊绊 幻想着自由和快乐 Hopping, skipping, hopping, skipping Fancy free and gay
明天已经开始 昨天即将结束 That's all they did tomorrow but you finished yesterday
不停顿地兜圈子 永无止境 Round and round and round we go until forevermore
我们曾经落后 可我们现在已经领先 Once we were behind but now we find we are be
前进 后退 向内 向外 一起参加兜圈子比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase
没有什么比兜圈子比赛更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race
后退… 那样的话你永远也干不了 Ah, backward I say! You'll never get dry that way.
干不了? 必须和其他人一起跑 Get dry? Have to run with the others.
这是兜圈子比赛的第一条规则 First rule of a caucus race, you know.
可是我该怎么样…? But how can I
好多了 你很快就会干了 That's better. Have you dry in no time now.
这样永远都不会干 No one can ever get dry this way.
胡说 我已经都干透了 Nonsense! Why, I'm as dry as a bone already.
是的 可是 好了 我们来试试 Yes, but All right, chaps. Let's have it now.
打起精神 Look lively.
那只白兔 兔子先生?兔子先生? The White Rabbit. Mr Rabbit. M Mr Rabbit
哦 天哪我 迟到了别走开 Oh, my goodness! I'm late. I'm late. Oh oh, don't go away.
我马上就回来 我迟到了 我迟到了 I'll be right back. I'm late, I'm late.
我迟到了 别踩到鱼 小心点儿 I'm late, I'm late. Don't step on the fish! Uh, w w watch it there.
别踢那条鲭鱼 好 做得好 Stop kicking that mackerel. Brilliant!Jolly well
兔子先生 哦 兔子先生 Mr Rabbit. Oh, Mr Rabbit.
我肯定他走的是这条路 Oh, dear, I'm sure he came this way.
他是不是躲起来了? Do you suppose he could be hiding?
没在这儿 Not here.
我想… I wonder.
不 我猜他一定是… No, I suppose he must've
好奇怪的小人儿 Oh! Why, what peculiar little figures.
半斤 八两 Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
如果你觉得我们是蜡像 那你得付钱 知道吗 If you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
如果你觉得我们是活人 就得跟我们说话 Contrary to wax, if you think we're alive, you ought to speak to us.
这才符合逻辑 很高兴见到你们 That's logic. Well, it's been nice meeting you.
再见 Goodbye.
你把顺序搞反了 You're beginning backwards.
和人见面第一句话要说… Aye, the first thing in a visit is to say:
你好吗 然后握手… How do you do and shake hands Shake hands, shake hands
你好吗 然后握手…报上你的大名 说明来意 How do you do and shake hands and state your name and business
这是礼貌 这是礼貌 真的吗? That's manners. Really?
我的名字叫爱丽丝 我在追赶一只白兔 Well, my name is Alice, and I'm following a white rabbit, so
你还不能走 不行 访问才刚刚开始 No, you can't go yet. No, the visit has just started.
我实在抱歉 你喜欢玩捉迷藏吗? I'm very sorry. Would you like to play hide and seek?
或钮扣 钮扣 谁拿了钮扣? 不了 谢谢你们 Or ''Button, button, who's got the button''? No, thank you.
如果你呆的时间足够长 我们可以玩儿打仗 If you stay long enough, we might have a battle.
你们真是好心 可是我一定得走了 That's very kind of you, but I must be going.
为什么?因为我要追赶一只白兔 Why? Because I'm following a white rabbit.
为什么?我很好奇他要去哪儿 Why? Well, I I'm curious to know where he's going.
哦 她很好奇 Oh, she's curious.
以前牡蛎也很好奇 对吧? The oysters were curious, too, weren't they?
对 你还记得它们的下场吗? Aye, and you remember what happened to them.
好可怜的家伙 Poor things. Poor things.
怎么了?牡蛎出了什么事儿? Why? What did happen to the oysters?
你不会感兴趣的 可我很想听 Oh, you wouldn't be interested. Oh, but I am.
你还忙着赶路 No, no, you're in much too much of a hurry.
也许我可以抽点儿时间你可以吗? Well, perhaps I could spare a little time. You could?
好的… Well!
海象与木匠 ''The Walrus and the Carpenter.''
或者 好奇牡蛎的故事 Or ''The Story of the Curious Oysters.''
太阳的光芒照耀在海上 The sun was shining on the sea Shining with all its might
他想尽一切办法让汹涌的大海平静明亮 He did his very best to make the billows smooth and bright
这个事情真的很奇怪 And this was odd because it was
因为时间正好是午夜 The middle of the night
海象和木匠 The walrus and the carpenter
在很近的距离内走着 Were walking close at hand
海滩展开宽阔的胸怀 The beach was wide from side to side
可是到处都是沙子 But much too full of sand
海象先生?木匠说 Mr Walrus said the carpenter
我脑子开始灵光了 My brain begins to perk
只要半年就能把这里打扫干净 We'll sweep this clear in half a year
如果你不介意 If you don't mind the work
工作? Work!
时间到了 海象说 Th The time has come The walrus said
谈谈别的事情吧 鞋子 船 封腊 To talk of other things.: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
卷心菜和国王 And cabbages and kings
为什么大海如此灼热 猪是否长有翅膀 And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings
卡路 卡雷 今天没工作 Calloo, callay No work today
我们是卷心菜 是国王 We're cabbages and kings
牡蛎们 来吧 和我们一起散步 Oh, uh, oysters, come out and walk with us.
天气晴朗而且温暖 The day is warm and bright.
悠闲地散步 愉快地扯淡 A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
一定很快乐 would be a sheer delight.
如果走着走着肚子饿了 Yes, and should we get hungry on the way,
咱们就停下来吃一口 we'll stop and, uh, have a bite.
但是牡蛎妈妈眨着眼睛 But Mother Oyster winked her eye
摇晃着沉重的脑袋 And shook her heavy head
她清楚地知道这个时候 She knew too well this was no time
她不该离开她的牡蛎床 “三月” To leave her oyster bed
大海很美 听我的建议 The sea is nice Take my advice
就留在这儿 妈妈说 And stay right here Mum said
是的 当然 但 Yes, yes, of course, of course, but, uh, ha ha!
时间到了 我的小朋友 The time has come my little friends
我们得说其它事儿了 To talk of other things
鞋子 船 封腊 卷心菜和国王 Of shoes and ships and sealing wax of cabbages and kings
为什么大海如此灼热 猪是否长着翅膀 And why the sea is boiling hot and, uh, whether pigs have wings
卡路 卡雷 快点儿来吧 Calloo, callay Come run away
跟着卷心菜和国王 With cabbages and kings
“海鲜大餐”
好了 让我来瞧瞧 Well, now, uh, let me see.
我们需要一块面包 Ah! A loaf of bread is what we chiefly need.
要不要来 点儿胡椒面盐巴和醋?“菜单 牡蛎” Listen, how 'bout some pepper and salt and vinegar, eh?
好主意 太棒了 Well, yes, yes. Splendid idea. Ha ha. Very good indeed.
亲爱的牡蛎 如果准备好了 Now, if you're ready,
我们就开始吃饭了 oysters, dear,
“今天特价 生蚝大餐” we can begin the feed.
吃饭?吃饭?对 Feed? Oh, yes. Uh
时间到了我的小朋友该谈谈吃的了 The time has come my little friends to talk of food and things
胡椒籽芥末籽还有其他的调料 Of peppercorns and mustard seed and other seasonings
全都混在一起 成国王爱吃的调味酱 We'll mix 'em all together in a sauce that's fit for kings
卡路 拉雷 我们今天吃大餐 Calloo, callay We'll eat today
就像卷心菜和国王 Like cabbages and kings
我真为你难过 I, uh I I weep for you.
我抱歉 我同情 I Oh, excuse me. I deeply sympathize.
很高兴有你的陪伴 For I've enjoyed your company…
超出你的想像 oh, much more than you realize.
小牡蛎 小牡蛎 Little oysters. Little oysters.
但它们没有一个人回答 But answer there came none
这一点儿也不奇怪 因为了 And this was scarcely odd because
它们都被吃光 They'd been eaten, every one
Well, uh-- Well, uh
时间到了 The time has come!
去见卷心菜 With cabbages
和国王 And kings
完了 完了 这是个很悲哀的故事 The end. That was a very sad story.
这里面有寓意 Aye, and there's a moral to it.
是的 很好的寓意 如果你是一只牡蛎 Oh, yes, a very good moral, if you happen to be an oyster.
这是一次很好的访问 我们再朗诵一首诗 Well, it's been a very nice visit Another recitation.
抱歉 不过名字叫“威廉父亲” I'm sorry, but Entitled ''Father William.''
第一段 But really, I'm First verse.
您老了 威廉父亲 年轻人说 You are old, Father William the young man said
您的头发全变白了 And your hair has become very white
“但您还是在不断地倒立” And yet you incessantly stand on your head
您觉得你这样的年纪 合适吗 Do you think at your age it is right, it's right
您觉得你这样的年纪 Do you think at your age it is right
“在我年轻的时候”威廉的父亲回答说 Well, in me youth Father William replied to his son
“我不停做一遍又一遍” I'd do it again and again and again
一遍又一遍” And I've done it again and again and again
我想知道谁住在这里? I wonder who lives here.
玛丽安 祖咒那个姑娘 她把它们放哪儿了 Mary Ann! Oh, drat that girl. Where could she have put them?
玛丽安!那只兔子玛丽安! Mary Ann! The rabbit!
玛丽安! Mary Ann!
没用 我等不及了我真的要迟到了天哪 No use! Can't wait! I'm awfully late. Oh, me. Oh, my. Oh, me. Oh, my.
抱歉 先生 不过我一直想… Excuse me, sir, but but I've been trying to
玛丽安 你在这里做什么? Why, Mary Ann! What are you doing out here?
玛丽安?别瞎忙活了 站在那儿 不 快 快 Mary Ann? Don't just do something. Stand there. No, no! Go, go!
去给我拿手套来 我迟到了去哪儿迟到了 我想知道 Go get my gloves. I'm late! But late for what?
我的手套 That's just what I My gloves!
马上 听到了吗? 天哪 At once! Do you hear? Goodness.
我想下次我得听黛娜的命令 I suppose I'll be taking orders from Dinah next.
让我想想看 Hmm. Now let me see.
如果我是兔子 我会把手套放在哪儿? If I were a rabbit, where would I keep my gloves?
谢谢 “吃了我 咬一口” Oh! Thank you.
我就不客气了 Don't mind if I do.
哦 不 不 不要再 Oh, no, no, not again.
玛丽安! Oh! Mary Ann!
你给我听着 玛丽安 救命! Now you see here, Mary Ann. Help!
救命 I need help! Whoo hoo! Ha! Oh!
不 救命 No! Help!
怪物!救命!快来帮帮我! Monster! Help! Assistance!
哦 亲爱的 怪物 杜杜鸟 Oh, dear. A monster! A monster, Dodo!
在我的家里有怪物 杜杜鸟? In my house, Dodo. Oh, my poor little bitty house. The dodo.
我可怜的小房子 冷静点 老伙计 事情没那么糟 Steady. Steady, old chap. Can't be as bad as all that, you know.
可怜我的房顶和椽子 我的墙壁 在那儿 Oh, my poor roof and rafters. All my walls and There it is!
我的天 确实是这样 对吧? By Jove! Jolly well is, isn't it?
快想想办法 杜杜鸟 Well, do something, Doo doo.
好的 没问题 意想不到的情况 不过 Yes, indeed. An extraordinary situation, but, uh
不过 什么? But, but, but, but, but what?
不过我有一个简单的办法 But I have a very simple solution.
谢天谢地 什么办法? Thank goodness. W W W What is it?
把它从烟囱里拉出来 好主意 那就快拉吧 Simply pull it out the chimney. Yes, g g go on, go on. Pull it out.
谁?我?别犯傻了 Who, me? Don't be ridiculous.
我们需要的是… What we need is a Uh
…一只拿梯子的蜥蜴 噢 比尔 A lizard with a ladder! Hmm? Oh! Bill!
比尔 我们需要一个拿梯子的蜥蜴 Bill! We need a lazard with a lidder A lidder A b b b
你能帮助我们吗? 很乐意效劳 Can you help us? At your service, governor.
比尔 好小伙子 你钻过烟囱吗? Bill, me lad, have you ever been down a chimney?
老爷 我钻过很多烟囱… Why, governor, I've been down more chimneys
太好了 你爬进去 Excellent, excellent. You just pop down the chimney…
把那个怪物给我拽出来 and haul that monster out of there.
没问题 老爷 怪物? Righto, governor. Monster?
别慌 这样就好 Steady now. There. That's better.
比尔…你可别错过这个大好机会 Bill, lad, you're passing up a golden opportunity.
我吗?你可以一举成名 I am? You can be famous.
真的吗? 当然 I can? Of course!
有一个勇敢的少年 进去吧 There's a brave lad. In you go now.
不会有事儿 只要把你的尾巴 Nothing to it, old boy. Simply tie your tail…
拴住怪物的脖子拉出来就是了 around the monster's neck and drag it out.
可是 老爷 祝你走运 比尔 B But But, governor Good luck, Bill.
好了 比尔去了 Well, there goes Bill.
可怜的比尔 Poor Bill. Uh,
也许我们应该试一试 更有效的办法 perhaps we should try a a more energetic remedy.
什么办法都行 只要快 Yes! Anything, anything. But hurry!
我提议我们… Oh, I I propose that we, uh
说呀 我建议我们… Yes, go on, go on. Yes, yes. I propose we, uh
我想好了 我们把房子烧了 By Jove! That's it. We'll burn the house down.
是的 把房子烧了… 什么? Yes. Burn the house What?
不行 Oh, no. Oh ho ho!
我们用烟把那个讨厌鬼熏出来 Oh, we'll smoke the blighter out
把那只野兽赶跑 We'll put the beast to rout
只要用一两根柴火 Some kindling A stick or two
一点点儿东西就足够 Ah, this bit of rubbish ought to do
哦 亲爱的 把那个讨厌鬼给熏出来 Oh, dear We'll smoke the blighter out
把那个怪物给熏出来 不要烧我漂亮的房子 We'll smoke the monster out No, no! Not my beautiful bird house!
我们把讨厌鬼的脚趾头烧焦 Oh, we'll roast the blighter's toes
把这个粗鲁之人的鼻子烤熟 We'll toast the bounder's nose
把那扇门拿来 得让它清楚地知道 Just fetch that gate We'll make it clear
我们这里不欢迎怪物 我的天哪 That monsters aren't welcome here Oh, dear. Oh, me, oh, my.
火柴?谢谢 火柴 A match? Thank you. Match?
毫不犹豫 我们把怪物熏出来 Without a single doubt we'll smoke the monster out
我们把怪物熏跑…住手! We'll smoke the monster out No! No!
我可怜的房子和家具 My poor house and furniture.
哦 天哪 这很严重 Oh, dear. This is serious.
我一定要…花园 I simply must Ah! A garden.
或许让我吃点什么 我就能变小 Perhaps if I ate something, it would make me grow smaller.
放开!救命! Let go! Help!
抱歉 可我必须得吃点什么 别吃我 你你你 I'm sorry, but I must eat something. Not me! You, you, you, you
你这个野蛮人 救命 You barbarian! Help!
怪物! Monster!
救命! Help!
我迟到了 天哪 我来了 我应该赶到那儿 Ah! I'm late! Oh, dear. I'm here. I should be there.
我迟到了 我说 你有火柴吗? I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. I say, do you have a match?
我得走了 再见我迟到了 Oh, no. Must go. Goodbye. Hello. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
等等!请等一下 小姑娘 Wait! Please wait! Ah, young lady.
你有火柴吗?没有 抱歉 Do you have a match? No, I I'm sorry, but
兔子先生!大家都不肯帮忙 Mr Rabbit! No cooperation. No cooperation at all.
不能让怪物胡来 Well, can't have monsters about.
我只好一个人干了 Jolly well have to carry on alone.
请等一下 就一会儿 Wait! Please! Just a minute!
天哪 我这么小 永远都追不上他 Oh, dear. I'll never catch him while I'm this small.
怎么…什么 好奇的蝴蝶 Why, what curious butterflies.
你是说面包和蝴蝶 You mean bread and butterflies.
没错儿 当然了 Oh, yes, of course, uh Hmm?
你觉得是谁…? Now who do you suppose
马蝇 我是说摇晃的马蝇 A horsefly! I mean, a a rocking horsefly.
当然 对不起 Naturally. I beg your pardon,
不过你… but, uh, did you
我一定是疯了 花儿不会说话的 Oh, that's nonsense. Flowers can't talk.
我们当然会说话 亲爱的 But of course we can talk, my dear.
如果有值得说话的对象 If there's anyone worth talking to.
或者有值得聊的事情 Or about.
我们还会唱歌 真的? And we sing too. You do?
是的 想听听“向郁金香 倾诉”这首歌吗? Oh, yes. Would you like to hear ''Tell It to the Tulips''?
算了 我们还是唱我们自己吧 我们会唱一首害羞的紫罗兰 No, let's sing about us. We know one about the shy little violets.
那首歌太老了 我们还是唱“美丽的铃兰” Oh, no, not that old thing. Let's do ''Lovely Lily of the Valley.''
雏菊二重唱?她才不会喜欢那个 How 'bout a daisy duet? Oh, she wouldn't like that. Oh, watch the rose.
姑娘们 我们就唱 “阳光灿烂的午后”吧 Girls! We shall sing ''Golden Afternoon.''
那是讲我们大家的 That's about all of us.
百合 你唱A调 Sound your ''A,'' Lily.
La La
mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi
la, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la la, la, la, la, la
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Dum du dum-dum Dum du dum dum
小面包蝴蝶亲吻郁金香 Little bread and butterflies kiss the tulips
太阳就像玩具气球 And the sun is like a toy balloon
有早晨起床后的美丽 There are Get up in the morning glories
在阳光灿烂的午后 In the golden afternoon
水仙花在山坡上起舞 There are dizzy daffodils on the hillside
一束束紫罗兰也合着拍节 Strings of violets are all in tune
虎百合喜欢蒲公英 Tiger lilies love the dandelions
在阳光灿烂的午后 In the golden afternoon
阳光灿烂的午后 The gold afternoon
有狗 毛毛虫 There are dog and cat erpillars
和古铜色的蜈蚣 And a copper centipede
懒惰的雏菊 Where the lazy daisies
热爱 Love the very
他们过着的 Peaceful life
宁静的生活 They lead
从花儿的身上你可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers
尤其是在六月天 For especially in the month ofJune
啊 啊 啊 有一个财富 Ah, ah, ah, ah There's a wealth
充满着欢乐和浪漫的气息 Of happiness and romance
在阳光灿烂的花园里 All in the golden
午后 Afternoon
在阳光灿烂的午后 All in the golden afternoon
阳光灿烂的午后 The golden afternoon
从花儿的身上你可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers
尤其是在六月天 For especially in the month ofJune
充满着欢乐 There's a wealth of happiness
和浪漫的气息 And romance
所有的… All
在阳光灿烂的午后 The golden afternoon
你们唱得真好 谢谢你亲爱的 Oh, that was lovely! Thank you, my dear.
你是从哪个花园来的? What kind of garden do you come from?
我不是从花园来的 Oh, I don't come from any garden.
你觉得她是不是一束野花? Do you suppose she's a wild flower?
不是 我不是野花儿 Oh, no. I'm not a wild flower.
你是什么品种 我们能 这样说吗 亲爱的? Just what specie or shall we say genus are you, my dear?
你们就叫我爱丽丝吧 Well, I suppose you'd call me…
我是人类 a Genus Humanus Alice.
你见过开这种爱丽丝的花儿吗? Ever see an Alice with a blossom like that?
好好想想 你看到过爱丽丝吗? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice?
你注意到她的花瓣了吗? Yes. And did you notice her petals?
真是奇怪的颜色 What a peculiar colour.
而且没有花香 And no fragrance.
看看这些茎 Just look at those stems.
干巴巴的 Rather scrawny, I'd say.
我觉得她很漂亮 I think she's pretty.
住嘴 小花蕾 可我不是花儿 Quiet, bud. But I'm not a flower.
我猜得没错儿 Aha!Just as I suspected.
她只不过是一个平常的会动的俗物 She's nothing but a common Mobile Vulgaris.
哦 不 Oh, no!
一个平常的什么?简单地说 A common what? To put it bluntly:
就是杂草 我不是杂草 A weed. I'm not a weed.
她才不会承认自己是杂草 你能想像吗? Well, you wouldn't expect her to admit it. Can you imagine?
天哪 千万别让她在这儿播种 Well, goodness! Don't let her stay here and go to seed.
走开 不要在这儿扎根 快走吧 Go on now. Don't you take root Please, girls!
我们的地里不能长杂草 We don't want weeds in our bed.
快走吧 走哇 Move along, move along.
好吧 如果你们非要这么认为 All right, if that's the way you feel about it.
如果恢复了我的正常身高 就把你们每一朵花都摘下来 If I were my right size, I could pick every one of you if I wanted to.
让你们长点儿记性 And I guess that would teach you.
从花儿的身上可以学到很多 You can learn a lot of things from the flowers.
我觉得他们应该学点儿 礼貌才对 Hm! Seems to me they could learn a few things about manners.
“啊依埃欧悠” E-I-O-U E I O U
“啊依埃欧悠” A E I O U
“欧悠依埃欧啊” A-E-I-O-U A E I O U
U-E-I-O-A U E I O A
“悠依埃啊” U E I A
“啊依埃欧悠” A E I O U
你是谁? Who are you?
我也不知道 先生 Well, I I I hardly know, sir.
从今天早上起我变了好几次 I've changed so many times since this morning, you see
我没看到 I do not see.
解释给我听 Explain yourself.
我想我也没法解释 I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir,
因为我不是我自己 because I'm not myself, you know.
我不知道 I do not know.
我无法解释清楚 连我自己都糊涂了 Well, I can't put it any more clearly, for it isn't clear to me.
你? 你是谁? You? Who are you?
既然这样 你是不是应该先告诉我 Well, don't you think you ought to tell me…
你是谁? who you are first?
为什么? Why?
哦 亲爱的 一切都乱套了 Oh, dear, everything is so confusing.
不是这样 对我来说是 It is not. Well, it is to me.
为什么?以前的事情我记不起来了 还有… Why? Well, I can't remember things as I used to, and
背诵 Recite. Hmm?
哦 是的 先生 Oh. Oh, oh, yes, sir. Um
忙碌的小蜜蜂是如何… How doth the little busy bee improve each shin
停 Stop.
你说得不对 That is not spoken correct ically.
应该是 It goes:
如何… How
小鳄鱼如何 How doth the little crocodile…
擦亮他的尾巴 improve his shining tail…
把尼罗河水倾倒在 and pour the waters of the Nile…
金色的鳞片上? on every golden scale?
你看… How cheer
你看… How cheer
你看他笑得多开心 How cheerfully he seems to grin.
伸出的爪子多么整齐 How neatly spreads his claws…
他一边笑一边张开嘴 and welcomes little fishes in…
把小鱼一口吞下去 with gently smiling jaws.
我要说 课文我从来没听说过这么念 Well, I must say I've never heard it that way before.
我知道 因为我改了 I know. I have improved it.
哦…如果你问我… Well If you ask me
你? You? Heh!
你是谁? Who are you?
Oh! Oh!
你 小姑娘 Uh, you there. Girl!
等等 回来 Wait! Come back!
我有重要的事情对你说 I have something important to say.
哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.
不知道他要干什么 I wonder what he wants now.
说吧? Well?
不要发脾气 Keep your temper.
就这些?不是 Is that all? No.
你究竟有什么问题? Exact ically what is your problem?
说得准确点儿… Well, it's exact ically exact ical
嗯 正是这样 Well, it's precisely this:
我想变得大一些 先生 I should like to be a little larger, sir.
为什么 嗯 毕竟 Why? Well, after all,
因为三英吋的身高 实在是太矮了 three inches is such a wretched height
我的身高也是三英吋 I am exact ically three inches high!
这种身高刚刚好 And it is a very good height indeed!
可我不适应 你没必要 But I'm not used to it, and you needn't…
大喊大叫 shout!
哦 亲爱的 顺便说一下 我还有几个更好的建议 Oh, dear. By the way, I have a few more helpful hints.
一边儿能让你长高 One side will make you grow taller.
什么一边儿? 另外一边儿 会让你变矮 One side of what? And the other side will make you grow shorter.
什么另外一边儿 当然是蘑菇了 The other side of what? The mushroom, of course!
一边儿可以让我长高 One side will make me grow
可到底是哪一边儿? But which is which?
经过了这么多的事情 Hmm. After all that's happened, I
我真不知道… 不管这么多了 I wonder if I I don't care.

我可不想当三寸小人 I'm tired of being only three inches high.
Yi yi yi yi yi Yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi!
蛇 救命! A serpent! Help!
救命!蛇!蛇! Help! Serpent! Serpent!
拜托了 Oh, but please, please!
走开!走开!蛇!蛇! Off with you! Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Serpent! Serpent!
可我不是蛇 真的? But I'm not a serpent. Ser Indeed?
那你是什么?我只是一个小女孩儿 Then just what are you? I'm just a little girl.
小?小? Little? Ha! Little?
是的 我是说以前是 Well, I am. I mean, I I was.
我猜你也不吃蛋吧 And I suppose you don't eat eggs either.
我吃呀 不过…我就知道 我就知道 Yes, I do, but, but, but Ah! I knew it! I knew it.
蛇 蛇! Serpent. Serpent!
哦 拜托你别叫了 Oh, for goodness' sake.
吃下另一边儿就会 Hmm! And the other side will
…好主意 The very idea.
花费这么多时间产卵 最后还是让像她这样的蛇吃掉 Spend all my time laying eggs for serpents like her.
天哪 我该怎么 才能抓住诀窍 Goodness. I wonder if I'll ever get the knack of it.
对 这样就好多了 There. That's much better.
我最好把这些保存起来 Hmm. Better save these.
我们来看看 我刚才在哪儿? Now let's see. Where was I?
我真不知道该往哪儿走 Hmm. I I wonder which way I ought to go.
有个滑溜溜很活跃的怪东西 'Twas brillig
在草地上转圈还钻孔 And the slithy toves
菠萝鸟毗毛缩脖邋遢又可怜 Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
绿毛猪回家迷路气得闹哄哄 All mimsy were the borogroves
那是什么东西…? And the mome raths outgrabe
在那个世界 你认为你 Now where in the world do you suppose that
弄丢了什么吗? Lose something? Oh!
没有… 我只是… 不 Oh, uh I I was N No.
我是说 我只是在 I I I mean, I I was just wondering
没关系的 请等一下 Oh, that's quite all right. Uh, one moment, please.
第二首合唱 Second chorus.
有个很活跃的怪东西 'Twas brillig
而且滑溜溜 And the slithy toves
在草地上转圈还钻孔 Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
原来你是一只猫 Why Why, you're a cat.
一只妙妙猫 A Cheshire cat. All mimsy
菠萝鸟毗毛缩脖邋遢又可怜 Were the borogroves
等等 请你别走 Oh, wait! Don't go, please.
好吧 第三首合唱 There you are. Third chorus.
不用唱了 谢谢 Oh, no, no, no. Thank you, but
我只想问问我该往哪儿走 But I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go.
这要看 Well, that depends…
你想往哪儿去 on where you want to get to.
其实都无所谓 只要我… Oh, it really doesn't matter, as long as I
真的无所谓 Then it really doesn't matter…
不管往哪儿走 which way you go.
全无所谓了 And the mome raths outgrabe
顺便说一下 Oh, by the way.
如果你真想知道 If you'd really like to know,
他往那条路去了 he went that way.
谁? 那只白兔 Who did? The White Rabbit.
真的吗? 真的什么? He did? He did what?
往那条路去了谁呀? Went that way. Who did?
那只白兔 什么白兔? The White Rabbit. What rabbit?
不是你刚才说 我是说…哦 亲爱的 But didn't you just say I mean Oh, dear.
你能倒立吗? Can you stand on your head?
不管怎么样 Oh! However,
如果我想 找到那只白兔 if I were looking for a white rabbit,
我应该问一问疯帽子 I'd ask the Mad Hatter.
疯帽子?“疯帽子”不 我不想 The Mad Hatter? Um, no, no, I I don't think
或者那边儿的三月兔 Or there's the March Hare…
在那个方向 in that direction.
谢谢你 那我就去找他吧 Uh, thank you. I I think I shall visit him.
不过他也是个疯子 Of course, he's mad too.
可我不想找疯子 Oh, but I don't want to go among mad people.
那是没办法的事 Oh, you can't help that.
这儿差不多所有人都是疯子 Most everyone's mad here.
你也许注意到了 You may have noticed…
我也不是很正常 that I'm not all there myself.
绿毛猪回家迷路气得闹哄哄 And the mome raths outgrabe
天哪 如果这儿的人都是这样 Goodness. If the people here are like that, I
那我最好还是别惹他们 I must try not to upset them.
太稀奇了 How very curious.
如果没有人反对 那我们就一致通过了 If there are no objections let it be unanimous
祝我们非生日决乐 祝我们非生日决乐 Oh, a very merry unbirthday A very merry unbirthday
祝我们大家非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday to us
祝我非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday to me
祝谁?祝我 对你 To who To me Oh, you
祝你非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday to you
谁 我?哦 我 是的 Who, me Yes, you Oh, me
我让我们再喝一杯茶 Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
来自我祝贺 非生日快乐 A very merry unbirthday
祝 To
你 You
没地方了 没地方了 没有空位置 No room, no room, no room. No vacancy.
没地方了!没地方了!可我觉得有很多空位置 No room, no room, no room! But I thought there was plenty of room.
可是没被邀请就坐下 Ah, but it's very rude to sit down without being invited.
我觉得这是不礼貌 太没礼貌了 非常非常不礼貌 I'll say it's rude. It's very, very rude indeed.
非常非常不礼貌 Very, very, very rude indeed.
真对不起 Oh, I'm very sorry,
不过我很喜欢你们的歌声 不知道你们能不能告诉我 but I did enjoy your singing, and I wondered if you could tell me
你喜欢我们的歌声? You enjoyed our singing?
真是个好孩子 Oh, what a delightful child.
我真的很激动 还从来没人夸过我们 Things happen. I'm so excited! We never get compliments.
你一定得喝杯茶 对 喝杯茶 You must have a cup of tea. Ah, yes, indeed, the tea.
你一定得喝杯茶 你们人真好 You must have a cup of tea. That would be very nice.
抱歉 我打扰你们 生日聚会了 I'm sorry I interrupted your birthday party.
谢谢 生日? Uh uh, thank you. Birthday? Ha ha ha.
孩子 这不是生日聚会 My dear child, this is not a birthday party.
当然不是 Of course not.
这是非生日聚会 This is an unbirthday party.
非生日?对不起 不过我没弄明白 Unbirthday? Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand.
这还不简单 三十天有九月 It's very simple. Now, 30 days hath Sept
不对 非生日是 No. Well. An unbirthday
如果你有生日 那么你… If you have a birthday, then, you
她不知道非生日是什么 太蠢了 She doesn't know what an unbirthday is. How silly!
不过… Well, I
我来解释 I shall elucidate.
根据统计显示 你有一个生日 Now statistics prove prove that you've one birthday
一年不就一个生日吗? Imagine.:just one birthday every year
可是非生日却有364天 Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays
所以我们才聚在这里庆祝 Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer
那今天也是我的非生日 Why, then, today is my unbirthday too.
是吗?这真是太巧了 It is? What a small world this is.
既然如此… In that case
祝你非生日决乐 祝我? A very merry unbirthday To me?
祝你 祝你非生日决乐 To you A very merry unbirthday
祝我? 祝你 For me? For you
把蜡烛吹灭 祝你的愿望成真 Now blow the candle out, my dear and make your wish come true
祝你非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday
祝你 To you
一闪一闪小蝙蝠 Twinkle, twinkle, little bat,
真想知道你是什么 How I wonder what you're at.
高高的天上任你飞 Up above the world you fly…
就像个茶盘在天上 Like a tea tray in the sky.
真好听 好了 亲爱的 Oh, that was lovely. And, uh, and now, my dear,
你刚才说你想找… uh, you were saying that you would like to seek
抱歉 Pardon me.
你说你想找什么吧? Uh, you were seeking, uh, some information of some kind?
哦 是的 我在找一只… Oh, yes. You see, I'm looking for a
换杯子 往下移动 Clean cup, clean cup. Move down!
可我的杯子还没用呢 换杯子 换杯子 But I haven't used my cup. Drink up, drink up
往下移动 往下移动 换杯子 往下移动 Move down, move down Drink up, drink up, move down
你想再来点儿茶吗? Would you like a little more tea?
我还没喝呢 所以我不用再来了 Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
你是说太少了你不能喝 Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.
是的 剩下一点儿也能喝 Yes. You can always take more than nothing.
我并不是这个意思…亲爱的… But I only meant that And now, my dear,
好像有什么东西在困扰着你 something, uh, seems to be troubling you.
能不能告诉我们 Uh, won't you tell us all about it?
从头儿说起 是的 Start at the beginning. Yes, yes.
等你说的最后 And when you come to the end,
就停 明白吗? stop, see?
开始时 Well, it all started…
我和黛娜 一起坐在河边 while I was sitting on the riverbank with Dinah.
很有意思 Very interesting.
谁是黛娜? 黛娜是我的猫 Who's Dinah? Why, Dinah's my cat. You see
啊 猫? Ah! Cat?
快拿果酱来 涂在他鼻子上 涂在他鼻子上 Get the jam. On his nose. Put it on his nose. On his nose, on his nose.
猫 猫… 噢 噢 C C Cat. Oh. Oh.
天哪 就是那种东西让我讨厌 My goodness. Those are the things that upset me.
都是你惹的麻烦? See all the trouble you've started?
真的我没想… 但这就是问题所在 But really, I didn't think that Ah but that's the point.
如果你没想 就别说话 换杯子 换杯子 If you don't think, you shouldn't talk. Clean cup, clean cup.
往下移动 往下移动! Move down, move down, move down!
可我还没用… 往下移动 往下移动 But I still haven't used Move down, move down, move down
往下移动 Move down
亲爱的 你说到哪儿了? And now, my dear, as you were saying?
哦 是的 我坐在岸边 Oh, yes. I was sitting on the riverbank with, uh,
和你认识的人 with you know who.
我认识? I do?
我是说 我的C-A-T I mean my c a t.
茶? Tea?
如果不介意的话半杯就行 Just half a cup, if you don't mind.
别客气了 你想喝茶吗? Come, come, my dear. Don't you care for tea?
当然 我非常喜欢 可是… Why, yes, I'm very fond of tea, but
如果你不爱喝茶 至少可以好好聊聊 If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation.
我一直想问你 Well, I've been trying to ask you
我有个好主意 I have an excellent idea.
我们换个话题 Let's change the subject.
为什么乌鸦长得像书桌? Why is a raven like a writing desk?
谜语吗? Riddles?
让我想想 Let me see now.
为什么乌鸦长得像书桌? Why is a raven like a writing desk?
你说什么?为什么乌鸦长得像书桌? I beg your pardon? Why is a raven like a writing desk?
这是什么问题?小心 她是个疯子 Why is a what? Careful. She's stark, ravin' mad.
可那是你的愚蠢谜语 你刚才说… But, but it's your silly riddle. You just said
冷静点儿 别激动 喝杯茶怎么样? Steady. Don't get excited. How about a nice cup of tea?
喝杯茶吧 抱歉 我没时间 Have a cup of tea, indeed. Well, I'm sorry, but I just haven't the time.
时间?时间?谁有时间 The time! The time! Who's got the time?
不 不 不 没时间 没时间 No, no, no, no. No time, no time, no time.
哈啰 再见啦 我迟到了 Hello. Goodbye. I'm late. I'm late.
那只白兔 我真的要迟到了 The White Rabbit! Oh, I'm so late.
我真的要迟到了 I'm so very, very late.
怪不得你迟到 你的表慢了两天 Well, no wonder you're late. Why, this clock is exactly two days slow.
慢了两天?你当然得迟到 Two days slow? Course you're late.
天哪 My goodness.
我们得看看这是怎么回事 We'll have to look into this. Aha!
我找出毛病来了 I see what's wrong with this.
这表里面的轮子太多了 Why, this watch is full of wheels.
我可怜的表 我可怜的轮子和弹簧 Oh, my poor watch. Oh, my wheels and springs.
可是…黄油 当然 But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but Butter! Of course!
我需要点儿黄油 黄油! It needs some butter. Butter!
黄油!黄油? Butter! But but butter?
黄油 哦 谢谢你 黄油 是的 好了 Butter. Oh, thank you. Butter. Yes, that's fine.
哦 不 不 你会把碎屑弄进去的 Oh, no, no! No, no, no! You'll get crumbs in it.
这是最好的黄油 你在说什么? Oh, this is the very best butter. What are you talking about?
茶? 茶?我没想到要茶 当然茶 Tea? Tea! Oh, I never thought of tea! Of course.
不 不!不要茶! Don't! Don't! Not tea! Tea.
糖?糖 两勺 只要两勺 Sugar? Sugar? Two spoons. Yes, y Two spoons.
谢谢你 是的 小心点儿 Thank you, yes. Oh, please be careful!
果酱?果酱 我都忘了要抹果酱了 Jam? Jam! I forgot all about the jam.
让你看看绅士是什么样子 No! Not jam! Just shows you what a person'll do.
芥末? 芥末 好的 Mustard? Mustard, yes! Mus
芥末?别胡闹 Mustard? Don't let's be silly.
柠檬汁 这不一样 来点儿 Lemon that's different. That's There.
这样就好了 That should do it.
看那个 它疯了 哦 天哪 Look at that. It's going mad. Oh, my goodness.
哦 亲爱的 它疯了 哦 天哪 Oh, dear. It's going mad. Mad watch. Oh, my goodness.
我不明白 疯表 疯表!那是最好的黄油! I can't understand it. It was the best butter. Mad watch. Mad watch.
看 你觉得茶… 哦 天哪! Mad watch! Oh, look. Do you think the springs Oh, my goodness!
只有一种办法 能够让疯表停下来 There's only one way to stop a mad watch.
它慢了两天 就是这么回事儿 Two days slow. That's what it is.
我的表 是吗? Oh, my watch. It was?
这还是我的非生日礼物 And it was an unbirthday present too.
既然如此 非生日快乐 Well, in that case. A very merry unbirthday
祝 To
你 兔子先生 You Mr Rabbit.
是 兔子先生! 他又去哪儿了? Oh, Mr Rabbit! Oh, now where did he go to?
A very merry unbirthday to us, to us
祝我们非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday to us, to us
我今天碰到这么多荒唐事 If there are no objections let it be unanimous Of all the silly nonsense.
这是我这辈子参加过的 最愚蠢的茶会 This is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.
我已经受够了 Well, I've had enough nonsense.
我要回家 直接回家 I'm going home. Straight home.
那只兔子 谁管他要去哪儿呀? That rabbit. Who cares where he's going anyway?
要不是因为他 我也… Why, if it hadn't been for him, I
“黑森林?” ''Tulgey Wood.''
怪了 Hmm. Curious.
我怎么不记得这地方 I don't remember this.
让我看看 Now let me see.
拜托了 别再胡闹了 Mmm, no, no, please. No more nonsense.
如果我是从这儿来的 Now, if I came this way,
我应该从这儿回去 I should go back this way.
你说什么? Oh, I I beg your pardon.
天哪 我回家后 一定要写本关于这地方的书 My goodness. When I get home, I shall write a book about this place.
如果我能回家的话 If I If I ever do get home.
对不起 Oh, uh, excuse me.
你们谁能告诉我…? Um, could one of you tell me
算了 Uh Heh heh. Never mind.
天哪 天越来越黑了 Oh, dear. It's getting dreadfully dark.
这地方看上去从来没来过 And nothing looks familiar.
我得赶快离开… I shall certainly be glad to get out of Oh!
如果能看到 正常点儿的事就好了 It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.
“别踩着绿毛猪” ''Don't step on the mome raths.''
绿毛猪? The mome raths?
一条路 哦谢天谢地 A path! Oh, thank goodness.
我就知道我迟早会找到一条路 Ah. I just knew I'd find one sooner or later.
如果快一点儿 我说不定还能赶回家喝茶 If I hurry fast, I might even be home in time for tea.
黛娜看到我难道不高兴? Oh. Oh, won't Dinah be happy to see me.
我等不及了… Oh, I just can't wait till I Ah!
天哪 Oh, dear. Now I
现在我永远也出不去了 Now I shall never get out.
当一个人迷了路 Well, when when one's lost,
我想最好的主意 I I suppose it's good advice…
是呆着别动 直到有人前来发现你 to stay where you are until someone finds you.
可谁会想到来这儿找我呀? But But who'd ever think to look for me here?
好主意 Good advice.
要是我先前肯听话 就不会落到这样的下场 If, If, If, If I'd listened earlier, I I wouldn't be here.
不过这就是我的问题 But But that's just the trouble with me.
我给自己提的都是好建议 I give myself very good advice.
可我从来不按着建议做 But I very seldom follow it
这就是我的老毛病 That explains
总是让我惹麻烦 The trouble that I'm always in
“耐心等待” Be patient
是个好主意 Is very good advice
但是等待勾起了我的好奇心 But the waiting makes me curious
我就喜欢新鲜事 And I'd love the change
如果出现了怪事情 Should something strange Begin
我总是不顾一切地往前冲 Well, I went along my merry way.
从不考虑会有什么后果 And I never stopped to reason.
我早就应该知道 I should have known
代价迟早会付出 There'd be a price to pay
迟早 Someday
迟早 Someday
我给自己提的 I give myself
都是好建议 Very good advice
可我从来不按着建议做 But I very seldom follow it
我能接受教训吗? Will I ever learn
去做我应该做的事? To do the things
我能接受教训吗? I should Will I ever learn
去做我应该 Learn to do the things
做的事? I should
绿毛猪回家迷路气得闹哄哄 And the mome raths outgrabe
妙妙猫 是你 Oh, Cheshire Cat! It's you!
你以为是谁?那只白兔吗? Whom did you expect? The White Rabbit perchance?
不 我已经对兔子没兴趣了 Oh, no, no, no. I I I'm through with rabbits.
我想回家 I wanna go home!
可我迷了路 当然了 But I can't find my way. Naturally.
因为这儿没有你的路 That's because you have no way.
你要知道 这儿只有皇后的路 All ways here, you see, are the Queen's way.
可我没见到过什么皇后呀 你没见到过? But I've never met any Queen. You haven't?
你居然没见到过? 可你一定会见到她的 You haven't? Oh, but you must!
她会因为你而发疯 She'll be mad about you. Simply mad.
绿毛猪回家迷路气得闹哄哄 And the mome raths outgrabe
拜托了!我怎么才能找到她? Please, please! Uh, how can I find her?
有人走这条路 Well, some go this way.
有人走那条路 Some go that way.
不过对我来说 But as for me, myself, personally,
我喜欢抄近路 I prefer the short cut.
把玫瑰涂成红色 Painting the roses red
我们把玫瑰涂成红色 We're painting the roses red
不敢偷懒不敢浪费 We dare not stop or waste a drop
让颜色渲染吧 So let the paint be spread
我们把玫瑰涂成红色 We're painting the roses red
我们把玫瑰涂成红色 We're painting the roses red
把玫瑰涂成红色 Oh, painting the roses red
我们为此洒下多少泪水 And many a tear we shed
因为我们知道 他们将停止生长 Because we know They'll cease to grow
很快就会死亡 In fact they'll soon be dead
可我们还要继续 Ohh, and yet we go ahead
把玫瑰涂成红色 Painting the roses red, red red, red, red, red, red, red
把玫瑰涂成红色 我们把玫瑰涂成红色 Painting the roses red We're painting the roses red
对不起了 为什么要把玫瑰涂成红色? Oh, pardon me, but, Mr Three why must you paint them red
事情是这样的 小姑娘 Well, the fact is, miss,
我们不小心种成了白玫瑰 we planted the white roses by mistake, and
可皇后喜欢红玫瑰 如果她看到玫瑰是白的 The Queen she likes them red If she saw white instead
她肯定会发火 而我们每个人 She'd raise a fuss And each of us
就会人头落地 天哪 Would quickly lose his head Goodness!
既然我们都怕掉脑袋 Since this is the thought we dread
那就得把玫瑰涂成红颜色 真可怜 We're painting the roses red Oh, dear.
那我来帮你们吧 Then let me help you.
我们把玫瑰涂成红色 Painting the roses red We're painting the roses red
千万别把这事儿告诉皇后 Don't tell the Queen what you have seen
别说这话是我们说的我们把玫瑰涂成了红色 Or say that's what we said but we're painting the roses red
是的 把玫瑰涂成红色 Yes, painting the roses red
不是粉色 不是绿色 不是碧绿色 Not pink Not green Not aquamarine
我们把玫瑰涂成红色 We're painting the roses red
皇后来了皇后来了! The Queen! The Queen!
皇后来了皇后来了 Queen! The Queen!
纸牌兵 立定! Cards, halt!
报数! Sound off!
一 二 三 One, two, three,
四 五 六 七 八 九 十 十一 four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, jack!
那只兔子 The rabbit.
殿下 夫人阁下陛下 H H Her Imperial Highness, Her, Her Grace,
红桃皇后 Her Excellency, Her Royal Majesty, the Queen of Hearts!
还有国王 万岁! And the King. Hooray!
谁把我的玫瑰涂成了红色? Hmm! Who's been painting my roses red?
谁把我的玫瑰涂成了红色? Who's been painting my roses red?
谁胆敢用这种劣质的颜色 Who dares to paint with vulgar paint
玷污皇家的花圃 The Royal flower bed
把我的玫瑰涂成红色 For painting my roses red
我要砍掉他的脑袋 Someone will lose his head
不要 陛下 饶命 这全是他的错儿 Oh, no, Your Majesty, please! It's all his fault!
不是我 陛下 是梅花A Not me, Your Grace! The ace! The ace!
你?不是 是梅花二 You? The deuce, you say? No! Two!
究竟是谁?不是我 是梅花三 够了 Not me! The trey! That's enough!
把他们的头统统砍掉 Off with their heads!
他们把玫瑰涂成了红色 因此就得人头落地 They're going to lose their heads For painting the roses red
活该 谁叫他们把红玫瑰 种成了白玫瑰 It serves them right, they planted white The roses should be red
他们都得人头落地 Oh, they're going to lose their heads
安静! Silence!
求求你 他们只是想… Oh, please, please. They were only trying
这个人是谁? 让我看看 亲爱的 And who is this? Uh, well. Well, well, now, uh, uh, let me see, my dear.
肯定不是红桃 你以为她是梅花吗? It certainly isn't a heart. Uh, do you suppose it's a club?
她是个小姑娘 Why, it's a little girl.
是的 我只想…抬起头来 好好说话 Yes. A And I was hoping Look up. Speak nicely.
不要摆弄你的手指头 And don't twiddle your fingers!
脚尖冲外 行屈膝礼 Turn out your toes. Curtsy.
嘴巴张得大一点儿 时时刻刻都要说 Open your mouth a little wider. And always say:
“是的 陛下” ''Yes, Your Majesty.''
是的 陛下 ''Yes, Your Majesty.''
你从什么地方来 要往哪里去? Now, um, where do you come from, and where are you going?
我在找我回家的路 W Well, I I'm trying to find my way home.
你的路? 这儿的路统统属于我 Your way? All ways here are my ways!
是的 我知道 可我想… Well, yes, I I know. But I was just thinking
你想的时候也要行屈膝礼 这样省时间 Curtsy while you're thinking. It saves time.
是的 陛下 可是我要问… Uh, yes, Your Majesty. But I was only going to ask
这儿只有我问的份儿 I'll ask the questions!
你会玩槌球吗? Do you play croquet?
会 陛下 那我们就开始玩儿吧 Why, yes, Your Majesty. Then let the game begin!
奉国王之命 各就各位 快点儿 To your places. To your places. By order of the King. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
洗牌! Shuffle deck!
切牌! 发牌! Card cut! Deal cards!
纸牌兵 立定! Cards, halt!
安静! Silence!
砍掉他的脑袋! Off with his head!
奉国王之命 砍掉他的头 你听到她说的话了 Off with his head. Off with his head. By order of the King. Uh, you heard what she said.
下一个是你 可是… You're next, my dear. Oh, but
我亲爱的 是的 陛下 Uh, yes, Your Majesty.
别闹了 全都是酒囊饭袋… Stop! Oh, of all the impossible
你想让我们两个都掉脑袋? Do you want us both to lose our heads?
我可不想 Uh huh. Well, I don't.
我说 你的情况怎么样? Uh, I say, how are you getting on?
一点儿都不好 你说什么? Not at all. Beg pardon?
我说一点儿都不好 I said, not at all!
你在跟谁说话? Who are you talking to?
一只猫 陛下 猫?在哪儿? Oh, uh, a cat, Your Majesty. Cat? Where?
在那儿 There. Oh.
他又出现了 我警告你 孩子 Oh, there he is again! I warn you, child,
如果你惹我发火 你就得掉脑袋 if I lose my temper, you lose your head!
明白了? Understand?
我们可以把她气死 要不要试试 You know, we could make her really angry. Shall we try?
不要 不过这很有意思 Oh, no, no! Oh, but it's loads of fun.
不 不 不 别! No, no, no! Stop!
哦 不! Oh, no!
哦 老天爷 Oh, my fur and whiskers!
天哪 快去救皇后 Oh, dear! Save the Queen.
不知又要砍谁的脑袋 Someone's head will roll for this!
你的 Yours!
把她推出去…你再考虑考虑 亲爱的 Off with her But, but, but, but consider, my dear.
能不能先让她接受审判? Uh, couldn't she have a trial? Huh? First?
审判?一个小小的审判? Trial? Well, th Just a, a little trial? Hmm?
恩 好吧 那么 Hmm. Very well, then.
审判就开始吧 Let the trial begin!
陛下 陪审团成员… Your Majesty. Members of the jury.
…忠诚的臣民… Loyal subjects.
…还有国王 And the King.
犯人被控不怀好意 引诱陛下 红桃皇后 The prisoner at the bar is charged with enticing Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts,
进行一场槌球比赛从而故意的 into a game of croquet and thereby willfully…
有预谋的取笑 折磨 惹恼 But and with malice aforethought, teasing, tormenting…
烦扰我们心爱的皇后 少废话 直接说 and otherwise annoying our beloved Never mind all that!
我是怎么发的脾气 Get to the part where I lose my temper.
“…因此惹得皇后大发雷霆” Thereby causing the Queen to lose her temper.
你准备接受判刑了吗? Now, are you ready for your sentence?
判刑? 但必须得经过裁决 Sentence? Oh, but there must be a verdict first.
先判刑 后裁决 Sentence first! Verdict afterwards.
可审判不是这样的… 所有的路都是… But that just isn't the way! All ways are
您的路 陛下 Your ways, Your Majesty.
是的 我的孩子 把她推出去… Uh, yes, my child. Off with her
先考虑考虑 亲爱的 我们没有传唤证人 But consider, my dear. Eh, we've called no witnesses. Huh?
能不能听听一两人的证词?能不能? Uh, couldn't we hear maybe one or two? Huh? Maybe?
好吧 继续吧! Oh, very well. But get on with it!
第一证人 传唤第一证人 三月兔 First witness. First witness. Herald, call the first witness. The March Hare.
关于这件不幸的案子 你知道多少? Uh, oh, oh, what do you know about this, uh, unfortunate affair?
一无所知 什么都不知道? Nothing. Nothing whatever?
什么都不知道 这很重要! Nothing whatever! That's very important!
陪审团 写下来 Jury, write that down.
“一字不落” 陛下的意思当然是不重要 Uh, unimportant, uh, Your Majesty means of course.
安静!下一位证人 Silence! Next witness.
睡鼠 The Dormouse.
怎么?! Well Shh!
这件事情你是什么看法? What have you to say about this?
一闪一闪小蝙蝠 真想知道 Twinkle, twinkle, little bat. How I wonder
这是到目前为止我们听到的最重要的证词 That's the most important piece of evidence we've heard yet.
给我写下来! Write that down!
一闪一闪… Twinkle, twinkle. Twinkle, twinkle. Twinkle, twinkle.
一闪一闪什么来着? Twinkle, twinkle. What next?
疯帽子 The Mad Hatter.
把你的帽子摘了 哦 天哪 Off with your hat! Oh, my!
可怕的罪行发生的时候 你在哪儿? And, uh, where were you when this horrible crime was committed?
我正在家里喝茶 I was home drinking tea.
今天是我的非生日 Today, you know, is my unbirthday.
哦 亲爱的 今天也是你的非生日 Why, my dear, today is your unbirthday too.
是吗?是吗? It is? It is?
真的吗? It is?
非生日快乐 祝我? A very merry unbirthday To me?
哦 不 祝你非生日快乐 Oh, no! To you! A very merry unbirthday
祝我? 祝你 For me? For you!
现在把蜡烛吹灭 亲爱的 祝你的愿望能够实现 Now blow the candle out, my dear, and make your wish come true.
祝你非生日决乐 A very merry unbirthday
祝你 To you
陛下 Oh! Your Majesty.
什么事呀? Uh, yes, my dear?
看 他在那儿 Look! There he is now!
在哪儿?谁呀?妙妙猫 Huh? Wha Who? The Cheshire Cat.
猫?猫? Cat! Cat?
猫!猫猫猫!它在那儿 Cat! Cat, cat, cat, cat! There he goes! There he goes!
太可怕了 救命 救命 抓住它 把它拦住 Oh, this is terrible! Help! Help! Stop him! Stop him!
来人啊 抓住它 有人帮我抓住它吗? Stop him Catch him Somebody help me Catch him?
把果酱给我 果酱 奉国王之命 拿果酱 Get me the jam. The jam, quick. The jam! The jam! By order of the King.
果酱 快给我! The jam. Let me have it!
一定要把这个人的脑袋砍下来 Somebody's head is going to roll for this!
蘑菇 Aha! The mushroom.
把她推出去… Off with her h
哦 我不怕你们 Oh, pooh. I'm not afraid of you.
你们只不过是一副纸牌 Why, you're nothing but a pack of cards.
“第42条规定 身高超过一英里的人 Rule 42: ''All persons more than a mile high…
必须赶快离开法庭” must leave the court immediately.''
我没有一英里高 我不离开 I am not a mile high. And I'm not leaving.
抱歉 这是第42条规定的 Sorry. Rule 42, you know.
至于你 陛下 And as for you, Your Majesty
你的威严 Your Majesty indeed.
喂 你根本不是一个女王 你只不过是一个 Why, you're not a queen. You're just a,
肥胖 自大 脾气暴躁的老……暴君 a fat, pompous, bad tempered, old ty tyrant.
你刚才说什么 亲爱的? And, uh, what were you saying, my dear?
她刚才说你是一个肥胖 自大 脾气暴躁的老暴君 Well, she simply said that you're a fat, pompous, bad tempered, old tyrant.
砍掉她的脑袋! Off with her head!
你们听到陛下说的话了吗 You heard what Her Majesty said.
砍掉她的脑袋 Off with her head.
前进 后退 向内 向外 我们再来一遍 Forward, backward, inward, outward Here we go again
没有人总是输 也没有人总是赢 No one ever loses and no one can ever win
前进 后退 向内 向外 Backward, forward, outward, inward bottom to the top
从脚到头 Never let the Off with her head!
砍掉她的人头! Off with her head!
等一下 你来参加茶会 可不能连一杯茶都不喝 Just a moment! You can't leave a tea party without having a cup of tea, you know.
可我不能停下来 可我们坚持 But I can't stop now. Ah, but we insist.
你得陪我们喝一杯 You must join us in a cup of tea.
砍掉她的人头! Off with her head!
毛毛虫先生 我该怎么办? Mr Caterpillar, what will I do?
你是谁? Who are you?
她往那儿去了 别让她跑了! There she goes. Don't let her get away!
砍了她的脑袋! Off with her head!
门还锁着呢 Oh! Still locked, you know.
可是皇后 我必须得出去 But the Queen! I simply must get out!
可你已经出去了呀 什么? But you are outside. What?
你自己看 See for yourself.
怎么 那是我 Why Why, that's me!
我在睡觉 别让她跑了 I'm asleep. Don't let her get away!
砍掉她的脑袋 爱丽丝 醒醒 爱丽丝 醒醒了 Off with her head! Alice, wake up. Please wake up, Alice!
爱丽丝!醒醒了 爱丽丝 Alice! Please wake up, Alice! Off with her head!
爱丽丝! Alice! Alice. Alice.
爱丽丝 Alice. Alice.
你能不能专心上课 认真背书? Will you kindly pay attention and recite your lesson?
小鳄鱼是怎样擦亮他的尾巴 Hmm? Oh. Oh! Uh, how doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail?
把尼罗河水…爱丽丝 你在胡说什么? And pour the waters of the Alice, what are you talking about?
抱歉 这是毛毛虫说的 Oh. I'm sorry. But you see, the caterpillar said
毛毛虫?哦 看在上帝的份上 Caterpillar? Oh, for goodness' sake.
爱丽丝 我 来吧 到该喝茶的时间了 Alice, I Oh, well. Come along. It's time for tea.
爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland
翻过山头 这里或那里 Over the hill Or here or there
我想知道在哪里 I wonder where
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影碟片 英文车载CD歌碟 可加微信LE315826咨询购买
爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland
如何才能前往仙境? How do you get to Wonderland
翻过山头 穿过地心 Over the hill Or under land
或者穿过树林? Orjust behind the tree
爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland
前往仙境之路在何方? Where is the path to Wonderland
翻过山头 这里或那里 Over the hill Or here or there
我想知道在哪里 I wonder where

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:哪里好玩 » 爱丽丝梦游仙境中英文台词对照阅读

觉得文章有用就打赏一下文章作者

非常感谢你的打赏,我们将继续提供更多优质内容,让我们一起创建更加美好的网络世界!

支付宝扫一扫

微信扫一扫

登录

找回密码

注册